Windows Support Forum

Log event when an user exceeds their ( quota limit / warning level ) appear only once in the event log

Q: Log event when an user exceeds their ( quota limit / warning level ) appear only once in the event log

Hi people I have setup a disk quota usage for the user quot warning appear log their exceeds level the an event quota limit event ( only user / when in ) once Log tester quot nbsp mb warning level mb Quota limit When I generated a file of gt mb then I see well a event Level Date and Time Source Event ID Task Category Information - - Ntfs A user hit their quota threshold on volume C when I try put a second file of more than mb also first i'm block to copy it good and then i receive well then related event Level Date and Time Source Event ID Task Category Information - - Ntfs A user hit their quota limit on volume C so I erase the files and try again and then nothing in the event log I Log event when an user exceeds their ( quota limit / warning level ) appear only once in the event log have try restart the quota management to pout other limit for that user to disable then enable again limitation for this user without success once the event amp appear it seem that he never appear again even if a warning limit is triggered again any idea

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/652813a6-620d-43c6-bc2a-3f5647fb8b80/log-event-when-an-user-exceeds-their-quota-limit-warning-level-appear-only-once-in-the-event?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Log event when an user exceeds their ( quota limit / warning level ) appear only once in the event log

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 110.51%

Recently I noticed a game that I had been playing had started to stutter and slowdown more than usual the performance issues ID 37 (Warning Event entry) Level Kernel-Processor-Power were to be expected as the games engine is notorious for being poorly optimized however these occurrences were fairly rare in comparison to the issues i'm experiencing now It seems for the last two days the performance of said game had been dismal where i'd get a mostly consistent frame-rate before I now only Kernel-Processor-Power Event ID 37 (Warning Level entry) have a stutter riddled mess Looking through the Event Log I noticed a entry shown as Kernel-Processor-Power Event ID the text below it shows this 'The speed of processor in group is being limited by system firmware The processor has been in this reduced performance state for seconds since the last report' the entry had been generated at ' pm' of today which I found odd as I believe that's when I started my game This had not been the only instance it seems there were some entries from a few weeks back that show the same thing however they were few and far in between It seem I have entries all from today am pm pm all warnings Is there anyway to fix this If so please respond Thank You in Advance -Arcturus Fyr P S I posted this on the wrong topic section yesterday so this info is 'dated' in that regard

A:Kernel-Processor-Power Event ID 37 (Warning Level entry)

Before I forget, I'll add this event log to further specify my problem to anyone who can understand it.

-
System

-
Provider

[ Name]
Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power

[ Guid]
{0F67E49F-FE51-4E9F-B490-6F2948CC6027}

EventID

Version

Level

Task

Opcode

Keywords
0x8000000000000000

-
TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]
2014-05-28T05:44:50.446007600Z

EventRecordID

Correlation

-
Execution

[ ProcessID]

[ ThreadID]

Channel
System

Computer
Asus

-
Security

[ UserID]
S-1-5-18

-
EventData

Group

Number

CapDurationInSeconds

PpcChanges

TpcChanges

PccChanges

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/47101-kernel-processor-power-event-id-37-warning-level-entry.html
Relevancy 102.77%

I'm working on a WinXP home computer with two Log Ins. The users of this unit have been switching users for a long time. Now, when I attempt to log off, a small window appears telling me I need to delete files from the user profile because the profile exceeds the space allotted. Files in the profile read something like 1,557,220 and the space allotted is around 50,000 mb.

Of course, there is no way to delete files from the small window with containing the message. However, there is a list of many, many files belonging to both users.

I couldn't find anything helpful in the MS Knowledge Base. How can I bring the profile back into an acceptable size? I can't even log off windows.

Many thanks for any help you can give me.

Diana

A:User Profile space exceeds limit

Sound like a disc quota issue.
Log on as administrator.
Open My Computer, select the partition on which you want to set a disc quota.
Right click it and select properties.
Click the quota tab.
I suspect that the box "Deny disc space to users exceeding quota limit" has been checked. Uncheck it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/user-profile-space-exceeds-limit-407803.html
Relevancy 102.34%

A week ago I started getting this warning errors logged three to six times or more per day in Event Viewer Event Viewer Warning - Source is e yexpress - Event ID is Intel R V- Gigabit Network Connection Link has been disconnected Every time Event Viewer logs the e yexpress warning it follows up with this logged warning Event Viewer Warning - Source is DNS Client Events - Event ID is Name 27 - e1yexpress Warning - Event Event Viewer ID Source resolution for the name isatap Event Viewer Warning - Source e1yexpress - Event ID 27 home timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Not every time but a lot of times Event Viewer also logs this warning right after it logs the isatap home warning Event Viewer Warning - Source is DNS Client Events - Event ID is Name resolution for the name teredo ipv mocrosoft com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Today I installed updated drivers for my Intel R V- Gigabit Network Connection but Event Viewer Warning - Source e1yexpress - Event ID 27 after hours of no logged error warnings they started up again and I got three sets of the above logged in a minute time frame My system is two years old and as far as I know I have never had these errors logged before My motherboard is a Asus Rampage III Extreme Any ideas on how to get event viewer to stop logging these A google Event Viewer Warning - Source e1yexpress - Event ID 27 search really did not offer any real clues on what to try other than updating my Intel R V- Gigabit Network Connection drivers which did not solve the problem

A:Event Viewer Warning - Source e1yexpress - Event ID 27

Well after trying everything google came up with to try, including updating drivers to the latest version, rolling drivers back to the default Win7 version, disabling SIPS and a few others things I decided to call Verizon and see what they had to say. As soon as I told Verizon Tech Support that my error code was "e1yexpress - Event ID is 27
Intel(R) 82567V-2 Gigabit Network Connection Link has been disconnected", they told me not our problem take your PC to a shop. I called back a couple of hours later and talked to a different person and this time I only said that I was getting the Event 1014 time out errors. They had me do a few things in a cmd prompt and then said we do not know, but we can send you a router, I said fine, I will try the router.

Well it has been over a week since installing the new router and no error codes at all so it was the router!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/250403-event-viewer-warning-source-e1yexpress-event-id-27-a.html
Relevancy 100.62%

This DNS Event 1014, Event Warning Client has been popping up in my event log and preplexing me I want to get rid of it but don t know what exactly is generating it and wondering if anyone has any insight Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-DNS-Client Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Warning Keywords User NETWORK SERVICE Computer Fireball Description Name resolution for the name www cryptodan com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-DNS-Client quot Guid quot C E- EEA- A -A FE-A B DDB D quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Fireball lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt Event 1014, DNS Client Event Warning System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot Event 1014, DNS Client Event Warning QueryName quot gt www cryptodan com lt Data gt lt Data Name quot AddressLength quot gt lt Data gt Event 1014, DNS Client Event Warning lt Data Name quot Address quot gt C A lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

A:Event 1014, DNS Client Event Warning

You could always clear certain logs usually found on the windows event logs. The ones that need most attention under this logs are Critical events. I have certain events pertaining to DNS client logs/details and is not affecting any performance.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/440104/event-1014-dns-client-event-warning/
Relevancy 100.62%

Dell Dimension years old warning, Event 51 disk, Viewer: event Intel Pentium Mhz Phoenix BIOS never updated WinXP SP all updates AVG Pro Brother MFC cn Dell FP LCD Spybot MS AntiSpyware Beta Trying to save time for everyone I ll just say that I looked at Event Viewer today I ve looked at it infrequently and never could understand what I saw but today there was something relatively Event Viewer: warning, disk, event 51 new and scary Type Warning Date Time AM Source disk Category None Event User N A Computer JohnandCheryl Further info under help and support said an error was detected during a paging file operation The word quot disk quot scared me so I checked the entire Event Viewer and found of these errors from Aug through Sep If this event was cataloged earlier I don t know because the Event Viewer only goes back to Aug I checked System Restore for Aug and found a couple of things an accidental MS quot update quot to NVIDIA GeForce MX driver -- but we ve had the driver for a long time now The screws up the display resolution big time I reinstalled the resolution is fine but I m wondering if this could have something to do with the Event warning Also on that same date something called Software Distribution Service is listed three times and I don t know why I don t even know what it is I ve researched the web and can t find anything that seems to apply -- other than potential for a hard drive crash Just what I don t need Meanwhile the entire system is working extremely well fast and smooth no glitches or twitches that I can detect -- and I m thoroughly baffled Can anyone help me with this Thanks so much nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-warning-disk-event-51.395886/
Relevancy 100.19%

Hello all,

I've been getting this single warning since the very first boot after a clean install of Windows 8 Pro. This is the only warning I get along with 19 informationals that are easy to understand and logical. Is anyone else stuck with this warning? I can't figure this one out.
Event ID 1530, User Profiles Services

Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded now. The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards.

DETAIL -
1 user registry handles leaked from \Registry\User\S-1-5-21-4208045085-1828888239-1443801484-1001:
Process 1028 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\svchost.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-4208045085-1828888239-1443801484-1001\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
BTW, the registry key in question is set at default (eg, not set).

Thanks, in advance for your feedback!

A:Warning, Event ID 1530, User Profiles Services

I have the exact same.. its at shutdown or restart. Doesn't apprear if online several hours, maybe 1 day before shutting down.

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/19904-warning-event-id-1530-user-profiles-services.html
Relevancy 95.89%

I manage all backups on our home computers and no one seems to understand that personal files scattered across several disks leads to lost person information. I have two disks C: & D: I want to force all user files to be saved to D: only. All user accounts are created on C: and whenever a document is saved, by default, it is saved in the C:\users\user name\Documents folder. I would like to change this so that all documents would be saved automatically, by default, to D:\/users\user name\Document folder. Can this be done, if so how?

A:How do I limit user disk usage, not quota question

Hi d2e2,

Have a look at the following Tutorial: Personal User Shell Folders - Move Location

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/203519-how-do-i-limit-user-disk-usage-not-quota-question.html
Relevancy 93.31%

Alright started getting the BugCheck crash with Event Kernel-Power BSOD a few times not long ago widely spaced out incidents it will lock up make a very weird repetitive Event Event BugCheck k57nd60a Kernel-Power 1001 41 4 Event noise through my stereo speakers and will also get black and white bars across the screen before the blue screen turns up and asks for restart option choice And Event k nd a has been Event 1001 BugCheck Event 41 Kernel-Power Event 4 k57nd60a ongoing for Event 1001 BugCheck Event 41 Kernel-Power Event 4 k57nd60a as long as I can remember Any ideas Event BugCheck The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x b x c xfffff a xfffff c a x A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - - lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting quot Guid quot ABCE E -DE - - - FA C quot EventSourceName quot BugCheck quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Event 1001 BugCheck Event 41 Kernel-Power Event 4 k57nd60a Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Master lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt x b x c xfffff a xfffff c a x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt C Windows MEMORY DMP lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt - - lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Also I have checked the provided location for that dump file but it's not letting me get to it Event Kernel-Power - lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power quot Guid quot C B A- - C -AC E- C D B quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Master lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckCode quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt xc lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt xfffff a lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt xfffff c a lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot SleepInProgress quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot PowerButtonTimestamp quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Event k nd a Broadcom NetLink TM Gigabit Ethernet The network link is down Check to make sure the network cable is properly connected - lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot k nd a quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Master lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data gt Device NDMP lt Data gt lt Data gt Broadcom NetLink TM Gigabit Ethernet lt Data gt lt Binary gt lt Binary gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt EDIT Further information BlueScreenView for this event shows ndis sys amp afd sys amp ntoskrnl exe in pink Bug check string SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug check code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff a Parameter fffff c a Parameter Caused by driver afd sys Caused by address afd sys a Crash address ntoskrnl exe cc

A:Event 1001 BugCheck Event 41 Kernel-Power Event 4 k57nd60a

Memory exception but we need to examine the DMP files to find out why.

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP
We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter

When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/224259-event-1001-bugcheck-event-41-kernel-power-event-4-k57nd60a.html
Relevancy 92.02%

Hi All,

Does anyone know what might cause this issue? I have defined max usage for the system restore to be ~46 GB, but suddenly Win7 reports that it's using 62 GB? (see the attached pic below)

I have had quite many installations lately, and Win7 tends to create new restore point for each installation, but shouldn't it be able to erase older restore points away? Or is there some rule that overrides the max quota setting that restore points has to be remained for a certain period of time?

regards, karote

A:System restore exceeds max quota

Hello Karote, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Was it already at 62GB before you set to 5% (46GB)? If so that would be why it's showing that.

If you do not think that you will need your current set of restore points and previous versions, then you could click on the Delete button them to clear and reset this and have it only use the max of 5% (46GB) again.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/backup-restore/201993-system-restore-exceeds-max-quota.html
Relevancy 88.58%

Thanks for any help.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: WinMgmt
Event Category: None
Event ID: 5603
Date: 28/11/2006
Time: 17:57:33
User: USER-2F62D3344E\user
Computer: USER-2F62D3344E
Description:
A provider, OffProv11, has been registered in the WMI namespace, Root\MSAPPS11, but did not specify the HostingModel property. This provider will be run using the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests. Ensure that provider has been reviewed for security behavior and update the HostingModel property of the provider registration to an account with the least privileges possible for the required functionality.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

A:What's this event in event viewer? (event source WinMgmt)

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;891642
this might help

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/whats-this-event-in-event-viewer-event-source-winmgmt-128694.html
Relevancy 88.58%

Where can I find information about 'Level' and 'Opcode' shown under 'Details' of an event.
See below example.
How many levels and opcodes are there? What do they mean?

Thanks.

===

Code:
- System
- Provider
[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-General
[ Guid] {A69CA8B6-005F-D7B7-A798-03E1DE0F2F5D}
EventID 13
Version 0
Level 4
Task 0
Opcode 0
Keywords 0x8000000000000000
- TimeCreated
[ SystemTime] 2016-01-07T07:16:39.833372600Z
EventRecordID 7179
Correlation
- Execution
[ ProcessID] 4
[ ThreadID] 7940
Channel System
Computer DESKTOP-JFFLEA5
Security
- EventData
StopTime 2016-01-07T07:16:39.833372000Z
===

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/54854-event-log-what-does-level-opcode-mean.html
Relevancy 85.14%

Log Name nbsp nbsp nbsp Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Configuration Source nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp AM Event ID nbsp nbsp nbsp Task Category None Level nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Error Keywords nbsp nbsp nbsp User nbsp nbsp Date: Keywords: Level: User: AM 6:00:17 Category: 1/16/2016 SYSTEM Name: None Error Computer: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP ID: Log Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Event Task 411 DESK nbsp nbsp Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 1/16/2016 6:00:17 AM Event ID: 411 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESK nbsp SYSTEM Computer nbsp nbsp nbsp DESKTOP- C QOQ Description Device IDE CdRomHL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH NSB LN amp c a amp amp had a problem starting Driver Name cdrom inf Class Guid d e -e - ce-bfc - be Service cdrom Lower Filters nbsp Upper Filters nbsp Problem x Problem Status xC Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt nbsp lt System gt nbsp nbsp Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 1/16/2016 6:00:17 AM Event ID: 411 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESK lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP quot Guid quot C A - - D-ABD -E C quot gt nbsp nbsp lt EventID gt lt EventID gt nbsp nbsp lt Version gt lt Version gt nbsp nbsp lt Level gt lt Level gt nbsp nbsp lt Task gt lt Task gt nbsp nbsp lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt nbsp nbsp lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt nbsp nbsp lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt nbsp nbsp lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt nbsp nbsp lt Correlation gt nbsp nbsp lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt nbsp nbsp lt Channel gt Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Configuration lt Channel gt nbsp nbsp lt Computer gt DESKTOP- C QOQ lt Computer gt nbsp nbsp lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt nbsp lt System gt nbsp lt EventData gt nbsp nbsp lt Data Name quot DeviceInstanceId quot gt IDE CdRomHL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH NSB LN amp amp c a amp amp amp amp lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data Name quot DriverName quot gt cdrom inf lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data Name quot ClassGuid quot gt D E -E - CE-BFC - BE lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data Name quot ServiceName quot gt cdrom lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data Name quot LowerFilters quot gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data Name quot UpperFilters quot gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data Name quot Problem quot gt x lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data Name quot Status quot gt xc lt Data gt nbsp lt EventData gt lt Event gt

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ac564a06-5cb4-4869-b92b-df7d5087297e/log-name-microsoftwindowskernelpnpconfiguration-source?forum=TechNetEvents
Relevancy 83.85%

I have replicated a strange occurrence involving event viewer data over and over low survives level - read viewer Event format! on! Spooky information in case I was going insane and I would like to share this story in case someone can explain this spooky occurrence A while ago I had to use system image restore windows image restore to restore my entire Event viewer information survives low level format! Spooky - read on! system from a backup on my external Everything Event viewer information survives low level format! Spooky - read on! went perfect but one day whilst exploring Event Viewer I noticed some recorded events logged that occurred AFTER my image backup and before the restore the very events that clued me into running my image restore in the first place Intrigued I low level formatted my C Event viewer information survives low level format! Spooky - read on! drive and again reinstalled from my image back up and again all recent events up to the most recent were still there in Event Viewer How is this possible Do I need an Exorcism performed on my PC I have since replicated this multiple times out of share fascination Any thoughts or priests that I could call on

A:Event viewer information survives low level format! Spooky - read on!

What do you mean "low level format" what program are you using? How?

Do you have a 100meg recovery partition in addition to your C drive? (Look at your disk manager and see if there is more than one partition on your physical "C" drive). Information could be coming from there I suppose. Could you possibly not actually be formatting the entire drive but just the existing C partition and leaving the windows 100 meg recovery partition alone?

http://www.sevenforums.com/backup-restore/210621-event-viewer-information-survives-low-level-format-spooky-read.html
Relevancy 82.56%

Lenovo Yoga, Windows 10 , system got stucked with distorted sound when gaming. In the EVENT VIEWER,  keep getting Warning ?EVENT 37: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-PowerThe speed of processor 3 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 71 seconds since the last report.? at EVERY RESTART.I was thinking it's just a warning, but whenever i played a game, the system got stucked with distorted sound, All i have to do is to close by force pressing the power button. Could some help to resovle it?Thank you. Ps: BIOS and related drivers already updated, but no use.Read from HP and Dell forum, same problems can be solve upon latest BIOS release from manufacture.

A:EVENT 37: it's not just a warning!

The detailed system warning as follows?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/EVENT-37-it-s-not-just-a-warning/td-p/3450304
Relevancy 82.56%

I have a dell poweredge 2450 server running NT4 Service pack 6. I am getting a message appear in the event viewer in blocks of about 12 every so often.
It reads:

AFA0: POWER ON, RESET, OR BUS DEVICE RESET
AFA0: UNIT ATTENTION

I am thinking it maybe something to do with the controller card but not sure.

I have tried utils from dell (FAST,CLI) to reset the SCSI bus but with no luck.

Anyone seen this before. The server is not behaving strangely. The only fault I can see is intermittant backup problems with backupexec. I don't know whether this is related. I have already tried changing the tape drive.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nt4-event-log-warning.58620/
Relevancy 81.27%

After resuming from sleep I very often get a warning Event disk - quot An error was detected on device Device Harddisk DR during a paging wanted help 51 Warning - Event operation quot Sometimes this same event is issued hundreds of times in the first minute after resuming Why am I getting this event Online help gives me no clues The event properties show these details Warning Event 51 - help wanted Log Name System Source disk Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Warning Keywords Classic User N A Computer EURYTHION Description An error was detected on device Device Harddisk DR during a paging operation Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot Error quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot disk Warning Event 51 - help wanted quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt EURYTHION lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt Device Harddisk DR lt Data gt lt Binary gt D E C C CA FFFFFFFF A C C C FAFFFF AF FAFFFF F FAFFFFF C C F lt Binary gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Start gt Computer gt Manage gt Storage gt Disk Management shows me that quot disk quot is my Iomega Prestige TB USB USB Desktop Hard Drive connected via USB PCIe card The disk works fine and if I go to quot Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows gt Advanced gt Virtual Memory quot I can see that No Paging File is defined for this disk So why am I getting Event from this disk If it has any bearing on this mystery sometimes the event data does not include DR but some other DR number What does this refer to Thanks

A:Warning Event 51 - help wanted

Welcome
Seems to be more of an annoyance than a problem
Information about Event ID 51

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/296229-warning-event-51-help-wanted.html
Relevancy 81.27%

My computer has slowed down significantly I checked the Event Viewer System and found a long list of Event PlugPlayManager Warnings timed every several seconds In between are Event Error DCOM messages about every quot Also there are a number of Service Control Manager Information notifications turn on and running I went to the recommended Microsoft site http go microsoft com fwlink events asp but can t identify which device is timing out I ve already disabled and even uninstalled the monitor the only thing in Device Manager that has a PlugPlay in the description to no avail I Warning PlugPlayManager 257 Event also checked the Event Viewer Application to see why startup was so slow and found instances Event 257 Warning PlugPlayManager of time outs because ithe computer couldn t find the quot description quot One was quot gupdate quot that I could find no way to disable I didn t want to uninstall Google Earth For the other I removed the Samsung ShareAll program that came with our TV set disabled the Microsoft Media Center program that came with my Bach Media LAB computer which failed to work every time Microsoft downloaded another Windows update and yesterday I uninstalled my UPS software All this smoothed out my startup somewhat although I still get conflict error messages for Bonjour Kodak EasyShare and MatSvc unknown source But the frustrating part is that the Event PlugPlayManager Warnings every several seconds persists When I had any computer problem previously I d just return it to the computer store where I bought it and they would get it up and running the next day Unfortunately I moved and now live miles away so can t avail myself of that servicce anymore So I m appealing to anyone out there who has the computer savvy to help me The error message for gupdate is as follows I can provide any of the other messages to anyone that has a clue as to what is going on and can help me Thank you The description for Event ID in Source gupdate cannot be found The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer You may be able to use the AUXSOURCE flag to retrieve this description see Help and Support for details The following information is part of the event Service stopped

A:Event 257 Warning PlugPlayManager

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:Flush DNSReport IE Proxy SettingsReset IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsReset FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory size.List Minidump FilesClick Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/434796/event-257-warning-plugplaymanager/
Relevancy 81.27%

I am getting a warning event notification, which states that disk space has dropped below the minimum threshold. I have plenty of disk space. How can I get rid of this notification?

A:warning event notification

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/569449/warning-event-notification/
Relevancy 81.27%

Getting the following warning in my event viewer application log:

The configuration of the AdminConnection/TCP protocol in the SQL instance SOSHOME22 is not valid.

Running Windows Vista Service Pack 2

A:Event Log Application Warning

Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.  When  FileHippo opens, click on Download latest version in the upper right pane.

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
• List Minidump Files

Click on Go to start the scan.  Once it is finished highlight the text, copy it and paste it in your next post.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/549795/event-log-application-warning/
Relevancy 81.27%

I have Windows Vista Home Premium.  When I startup my computer, I receive a TCP/IP Event ID 4226 warning.  TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

A:TCP/IP Event ID 4226 Warning

I'm not sure, but if you're using Avast, maybe you should read the topic below:

https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=90701.0

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/610585/tcpip-event-id-4226-warning/
Relevancy 81.27%

I was browsing the Event Viewer today to fix another issue and noticed that the system was displaying a driver failure on startup Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date PM Event ID Task Category Level Warning Keywords User SYSTEM Computer Description The driver Driver WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD WPDBUSENUM b f a f-d - e - - e f e E Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP quot Guid quot C A - - D-ABD -E C quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot DriverNameLength quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot DriverName quot gt SWD WPDBUSENUM b f a f-d - e - - e f e E lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Status quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot FailureNameLength quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot FailureName quot gt Driver WudfRd lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Version quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Some research shows its for a card reader however I don't have one on the system I did at one point but not any more There are no errors in Device Manager Any thoughts

A:Warning in Event Viewer

Hi! Do you see any thing in devise manager -disk drives??

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/warning-in-event-viewer-976425.html
Relevancy 81.27%

I m not sure if this is a hardware problem b software problem or c some sort of malicious software problem but rather than cross-post would ask a moderator to let me know if there is a better forum for this post ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Dell Optiplex GX Operating System Windows XP Professional Problem Description There is a pop-up window that occurs randomly and frequently that is titled quot Warning Event Notification Warning Event Notification quot and the text of the pop-up is as follows Warning Event Notification quot Disk free Warning Event Notification space has dropped below the minimum threshold Free up space on your hard disk drive by Backing up your data to a tape backup ZIP or network drive Delete unused files If you are unsure which files are safe to move or delete contact your Help Desk or consult your software manuals quot On the left side of the pop-up is a graphics area with Dell s logo and a large circle enclosing an quot M quot The only response to the pop-up is to close it This computer has a gb C drive that has only used I am current on Norton s Internet Security and Anti-virus updates and ran an anti-virus scan in safe mode last night Dell tech support doesn t have a clue Any ideas Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 81.27%

what is the meaning of this message? what happens during this period is that my laptop becomes unresponsive for 20 sec and high HDD activity.how do I resolve this problem?

A:Event viewer warning

Desktop Window Manager is responsible for the graphical effects in Windows such as aero, 3D effects, live windows previews and windows transparencies.It means the grafix subsystem is being overused.Try turning off aero and other eye candy and see if it helps.

You have 4gb ram, otherwise one would have suggested adding ram. What programs were you running at the time of these events?

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/139379-event-viewer-warning.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi I join a computer to te domain but the login process takes around minutes caused the freeze at quot Please Wait quot I checked the event logs and I found this warning The winlogon notification subscriber lt GPClient gt took second s to handle the Event ID Warning 6006 notification event Create Session I tried this -Joined the computer to the domain again -Deleted the profiles -Changed the service Network Location Awareness to Automatic Delayed Start amp Disable -Disabled IPv on the network adapter -Assigned a preferred DNS server -Changed in gpedit msc quot Computer Configuration gt Administrative Templates gt System gt User Profiles gt Set maximum wait Warning Event ID 6006 time for the network if a user has a roaming user profile or remote home directory quot to quot Enabled quot and set the value Wait for network for maximum seconds to -Changed in gpedit msc quot Computer Configuration gt Policies gt Administrative Templates gt System gt Scripts gt Run logon scripts synchronously to quot Disabled quot Any advice to fix this issue Warning Event ID 6006 Thank you

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/398238-warning-event-id-6006-a.html
Relevancy 80.41%

I've been getting this warning in Event Viewer every other day or so, sometimes several times: Details-- A yellow triangle w/exclamation point, Under type it says warning. Under source it says ftdisk. The warning is: " The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur."

I've checked the disk on PCPitstop, and with WD's software and no problems were found. This is bugging me. Would appreciate any and all info/help. Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/warning-showing-in-event-viewer.125364/
Relevancy 80.41%

My computer has restarted a few times for no apparent reason. I've run my anti-virus (Avast) and there are no issues. I'm about to open up my pc to check if it's a bit dusty and causing it to overheat.

To see if there was any other reason I looked in event viewer and saw loads of warning messages under the Intel DH tab. I've pasted the details below. Could this have any thing to do with the problem?

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: IntelQRTD
Event Category: None
Event ID: 3
Date: 27/06/2009
Time: 13:46:18
User: N/A
Computer: YOUR-E6F02835AE
Description:
Error calling OSB Method..

I'd appreciate any advice. Please keep it simple! Thanks.

A:'Warning' message in event viewer.

Welcome to TSF

Check for updates for your hardware.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/warning-message-in-event-viewer-389530.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Good day everyone,
I'm in need of some help to solve a mystery for which I cannot even figure out. I have a computer for which I have no clear reason why the performance seems to slow down no matter what I try to do to clean up the computer. However, I have check the event
logs and I discovered this reoccurring warning multiples times:
I've have done some research on this which resulted zero results. If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciated it.
Thanks.
FFIPSSCOMMON
EventID: 32000
Level: 3
Task: 0
Keywords: 0x80000000000000
EventRecordID: 1426679
EventData:
Instance: IPSSCT Spotcode: 0x01013102 Function:
FcMainProcess::GetErrorDetail Errcode:1 Comment: GetOriginalMessage error GetLastErr:0

A:Warning FFIPSSCOMMON event ID 32000

Hi Vampire,
This event id indicates Performance Counters are collected and used by services and applications. If they are installed incorrectly or with improper permissions, or if required files are not enabled on the system, those services or applications
cannot collect or interpret the data.
This is a normal condition. No further action is required.
I would like to suggest you run this "fix it" tool to fix the Windows system performance problems on slow Windows computers:
Fix Windows system performance problems on slow Windows computers
http://support2.microsoft.com/mats/slow_windows_performance?wa=wsignin1.0

Karen Hu
TechNet Community Support

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/328ab78f-fccf-4a80-80b4-28b35d0cc26f/warning-ffipsscommon-event-id-32000?forum=w7itproperf
Relevancy 80.41%

I just learned yesterday that I had a huge number of Errors showing in my Event Viewer They were registered at - per minute They all said the following Check Temperature Exception hr - This was in the application source area and Warning & Event Errors Viewer the source was HDD Info Service I don t really know what this means but assumed it had to do with my HD I ran a program I have called Hard Drive Inspector Pro edition It said my Reliability Performance and Error resistance were all and required no action to prevent data loss The Temperature was F I suspected my problem might be some new programs I had installed so uninstalled them Today when I started my computer I didn t get any Error messages in either the System or Application events area but I an Information message again from the Source HDD Info Service saying the following Hard Drive Inspector has started because WDC WD BB- RDA status is Danger Hard Drive Inspector is still showing everything Okay I decided to be on the safe side I would back up my photos and Event Viewer Warning & Errors My Documents folder but can you suggest anything I should do besides that My computer is only months old I know the HD could still be bad but everything seems to be working fine Just can t decide what to do next Thanks for any advice Peg nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-warning-errors.575355/
Relevancy 80.41%

I have 20 new desktops to set up. They all come with XPpro, and rather than set them all up and install software individually, I set up one, then made an ISO image, that I am copying down to each pc. The first machine went fine, and I made the image from it. Now, when I copy the image to the new pcs, once I log in, everything is fine, except a message that keeps popping up.

Warning Event Notification
Diskfree Space has dropped below the minimum threshold.

It suggests cleaning up files. There isn't anything to clean up. The hard drives are 40g and only 4 is being used. I am confused.

I found a suggestion online, for disabling the warning, in the registry, but that did not work.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

p51

A:Warning Event Notification message

No idea... maybe if you use Ghost instead perhaps it wouldn't be an issue tho.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/warning-event-notification-message.175516/
Relevancy 80.41%

I just noticed that my computer is registering thousands of warnings in the Event Viewer It started about hours ago when I wasn't at the computer The Event ID is and the text is amp quot A hardware error occurred The event contains the vendor-specific error code amp quot The Source is amp quot BTHUSB amp quot I've tried searching for info and haven't found anything helpful other than it relates to Bluetooth I don't know of any bluetooth devices on this computer and when I searched for bluetooth devices through the icon at the bottom right of my screen none showed up in the results Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated It's unsettling to have these warnings Viewer Warning Event BTHUSB being added to the EV every two seconds literally Thanks Edited to add additional info I rebooted the computer and it took a while to shut down normally the computer reboots very quickly When it was running again I checked the EV and there was an error quot The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and will not be used The driver has been unloaded quot Event ID Source BTHUSB The total warnings prior to reboot over the course of under hours is No new Event Viewer Warning BTHUSB warning are being recorded since rebooting but Event Viewer Warning BTHUSB I guess that's because the computer didn't load whatever is failing I don't have any idea what the failure is affecting Things seem to be operating normally so far If I hadn't looked in the EV and noticed all the warnings the only issue I would've noticed is the longer shutdown time

A:Event Viewer Warning BTHUSB

Hello terrilee. Welcome to the Forum.

This is one of those cases where without knowing your System's Specs (you fill this information out in your forum profile) we are stuck with no information to work with.

At the very least we need to know the brand and model number of your motherboard, or if this is a pre-built PC the complete model number of the PC.

I'm guessing you have a Bluetooth module on your motherboard that you never knew you had, and it has failed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/368761-event-viewer-warning-bthusb.html
Relevancy 80.41%

I've been noticing this warning in the event viewer just about every day--Warning Event 219, Kernel-PnP containing the message
"The driver\Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device WpdBusEnumRoot\UMB" What does this event warning mean and is it serious? I run a 64-bit version of Windows 7

A:Solved: event viewer warning

I found this, but after reading it, it sounds like it should only be logged once during installation of W7.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/974720

If you experience no unusual problems, I say ignore it for now.

This is what that driver is
User-mode Driver Framework Reflector is a driver file from company Microsoft Corporation belonging to product Microsoft

wpdbusenumroot/UMB, could npt find much on what this is, but I suspect it is a storage device or USB device.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-event-viewer-warning.916872/
Relevancy 80.41%

W Time Warning Event ID -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I thought I had seen a thread on this XP SP2 warning Event W32time HOME 36 forum concerning this issue but since I can't seem to locate it I will start a new one I get this warning message - times a day in the event log I switched from Windows time to the NIST time server but that did not W32time warning Event 36 XP HOME SP2 help any I am running XP Home on a standalone computer with quot always on quot broadband connection Anybody know why this warning is happening and what can be done to fix it Event Type Warning Event W32time warning Event 36 XP HOME SP2 Source W Time Event Category None Event ID Date Time AM User N A Computer HOMECOMPUTER Description W32time warning Event 36 XP HOME SP2 The time service has not been able to synchronize the system time for seconds because none of the time providers has been able to provide a usable time stamp The system clock is unsynchronized For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp By the way I have checked out the MS knowledgebase article on this problem and found it to be less than helpful The article states that SP contains a fix for this problem although apparently on my system it doesn't It also says there is a hotfix available by calling Microsoft I would rather see if someone here has any thoughts on the problem Thanks for your help

A:W32time warning Event 36 XP HOME SP2

i have the same,i put it down to the fact i had turned it off in services

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/w32time-warning-event-36-xp-home-sp2-31780.html
Relevancy 80.41%

have many warnings in event log for DNS issue - name resolution for the name 6to4.ipv6.microsoft.com timed out after none of the configured dns servers responded.
no big deal and ignore? net search says seems to be related to routers in some way. don't have a router except for the one provided by charter cable.

boy I wish one could copy n paste those event summaries instead of having to type them out lol

Msongs

A:warning in event log - multiple occurences

Quote: Originally Posted by msongs

have many warnings in event log for DNS issue - name resolution for the name 6to4.ipv6.microsoft.com timed out after none of the configured dns servers responded.
no big deal and ignore? net search says seems to be related to routers in some way. don't have a router except for the one provided by charter cable.

boy I wish one could copy n paste those event summaries instead of having to type them out lol

Msongs

I get the same DNS warning on bootup. I use Cox.net for by interent cable so my name is replated to a cox server. It would also be interesting to find out what causes it but it really doesn't hurt anything because it clears as soon as it finds the server in a few more seconds.
See my attached picture

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/48044-warning-event-log-multiple-occurences.html
Relevancy 80.41%

My month old Win bit self-build pc has been 204 Warning Event File History ID very stable and as yet no BSODs I want to update upgrade to Win I have also acquired the ISO and have managed to execute a File History to my Samsung USB TB ext HDD as a safeguard in preparation I would File History Warning Event ID 204 prefer to update via the Store to avoid having to reinstall all my programmes However the File History event log is indicating yellow warning signs and Code errors Detail states quot Unusual condition was encountered during finalisation of back up cycle for configuration quot I am concerned therefore that this might prevent me properly doing a File History recovery should I need to Researching elsewhere indicates that errors result from corrupted system files I have checked the Ext HDD which has the File History folder GB and all my files seem to have been copied OK I have some screen shots of the Event log which I can post if needed but would appreciate any suggestions for rectifying my error situation I'm a bit wary of using some of the rd party 'fixes' on offer Thanks in advance Pedro

A:File History Warning Event ID 204

Do you mean file history or creating a system image from the file history screen?

If you are trying to make a system image before upgrading then you could use Macrium Reflect FREE Edition - Information and download to make the system image.

In either case you should definitely consider making a full system image before upgrading in case something goes wrong.

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/35207-file-history-warning-event-id-204-a.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Hello Readers I have been bothered by an Event Viewer Warning the particulars of which I have copied below Type Warning User NT Authority System ID: Viewer Event 1517 Warning Computer Event Viewer Warning ID: 1517 my Event Viewer Warning ID: 1517 computer name here Source Userenv Category None Event ID Windows saved user --------- registry while an Event Viewer Warning ID: 1517 application or service was still using the registry during log off The memory used by the user s registry has not been freed The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use Often caused by services running as a user account try configuring the services to run in either the Local Service or Network Service Account Could anyone please tell me what is going on here At present my computer does not seem to be suffering as a result of what this warning is referring to but I m quite sure that it could lead to further complications at some later time And besides I just intensely dislike seeing those red warning icons in Event Viewer if my computer was in perfect working order then surely I shouldn t be getting these warning notices If anyone has any idea of what is going on here then please reply to my post here are the specs AMD Athlon XP ASUS A V -X MoBo MHZ FSB CORSAIR Twin-X PC DDR RAM MB WIN XP Pro Sp x GB P-ATA HDD amp x GB S-ATA HDD HIPER W PSU AUDIGY ZS nbsp

A:Event Viewer Warning ID: 1517

Hi Guys, I'm replying to my own post just to let you know that I found out about a solution from Microsoft (download) although I would prefer to know and then fix what is causing the problem in the first place!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-warning-id-1517.390180/
Relevancy 80.41%

Have been gettin a warning triangle recently in Event Viewer, but no noticeable problem with the computer. It references Event ID 57. The explanation is: The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. I sure don't know what this means, or what effect it it could have. Will somebody help me out? Closest I can come to an answer is my buddies little grandson--he doesn't flush either. Thanks for an explanation. BTW, is there a listing anywhere for these Event ID NR's? Thanks.

A:Warning in Event Viewer (XP Home)

Well, good question. There will always be errors that happen all the time that you are unaware of in the event viewer. If its not noticable, I wouldnt worry about it. I get errors all the time about various abstract things that I have no idea what its talking about. I've learned just to ignore it as it seems to have absolutely no affect on anything at all as far as the operation of my computer goes. Hope this helps to set you at ease.

marcg

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/warning-in-event-viewer-xp-home.119164/
Relevancy 80.41%

I have no idea what this is but I found an event warning listing WinMgmt as the source, properties said this:
A provider, MethProv, has been registered in the WMI namespace, root\wmi, but did not specify the HostingModel property. This provider will be run using the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests. Ensure that provider has been reviewed for security behavior and update the HostingModel property of the provider registration to an account with the least privileges possible for the required functionality.Click to expand...

I have 2 of these for today. Anyone know what this is and should I ignore it?

Relevancy 80.41%

While checking for a chkdsk f report in Event Viewr I noticed this Warning this important ? - Event is Viewer Warning Log Name Application Source Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Warning Keywords User SYSTEM Computer Home Desktop Description Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services The file will be unloaded now The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards DETAIL - user Event Viewer Warning - is this important ? registry handles leaked from Registry User S- - - - - - - Process Device Disclaimer Windows System lass's exec has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - Process Device Disclaimer Windows System lass's exec has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - Process Device Disclaimer Windows System lass's exec has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - Software Microsoft System Certificates Disallowed Process Device Disclaimer Windows System lass's exec has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - Software Microsoft System Certificates My Process Device Disclaimer Windows System lass's exec has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - Software Microsoft System Certificates CA Event XML lt Event xmlns quot Error quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service quot Guido quot BEEF-RAFF- A - B - A A CE quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Home Desktop lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData Name quot EVENT HIVE LEAK quot gt lt Data Name quot Detail quot gt user registry handles leaked from Registry User S- - - - - - - Process Device HarddiskVolume Windows System lsass exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - Process Device HarddiskVolume Windows System lsass exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - Process Device HarddiskVolume Windows System lsass exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - Software Microsoft SystemCertificates Disallowed Process Device HarddiskVolume Windows System lsass exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - Software Microsoft SystemCertificates My Process Device HarddiskVolume Windows System lsass exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - Software Microsoft SystemCertificates CA lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Is this an issue I shout address and how Thanks TRinAZ

A:Event Viewer Warning - is this important ?

Seems something goofy was going on with the authentication server.
If it only occurred the one time I wouldn't be horribly concerned over it.

A scan for malware may be in order just to be on the safe side though.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/152465-event-viewer-warning-important.html
Relevancy 80.41%

I was running DMark and got a BSOD code After that every Event and every time Logs BSOD After 3011 ID Event I boot Viewer 3012 time I boot Event Viewer logs Error Codes ID and Attached are screenshots of both I googled this and found two different threads where someone suggested to rebuild the performance counters After BSOD Event Viewer Logs Event ID 3012 and 3011 every time I boot Both responses were basically the same below is one Neither of the OP's came back and said if this worked for After BSOD Event Viewer Logs Event ID 3012 and 3011 every time I boot them Re LoadPerf Hi- I had the same problem with LoadPerf and here is what I found out All performance counter names and explain text are maintained in string tables managed by the performance counter subsystem Perflib The current contents of the performance counter string tables are corrupted and cannot be displayed To correct the problem rebuild the string tables User Action To rebuild the string tables on the computer that displayed the message at the command After BSOD Event Viewer Logs Event ID 3012 and 3011 every time I boot prompt type Lodctr r The contents of the string tables are automatically rebuilt I hope this helps Since this was from XP and the other response was for Vista I wanted to see if the guru's at SevenForums thought that this was okay before I did this Here are the screenshoots of my two errors

A:After BSOD Event Viewer Logs Event ID 3012 and 3011 every time I boot

Rebuilding the string tables as outlined in my first post fixed the problem.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/305115-after-bsod-event-viewer-logs-event-id-3012-3011-every-time-i-boot.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi all,

i tried loading the eventvwr.msc file from system32 folder directly as well as from the administrator tools, but i get:

"event log service is unavailable. verify that the service is running."

so i try to start the event log service, from the services.msc program;
whenever i try to start windows event log from services i get the message:

"Windows could not start the windows event log service on local computer.
Error 3: The system cannot find the path specified."

how can i specify the path?
or
how can i resolve the problem?

any help would be appreciated please---thanks

A:HELP need to solve this problem asap - Unable to start event viewer/event log service

Fire up regedit and find this key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog

With "Eventlog" highlighted on the left pane, you should be able to see a value called "ImagePath" on the right. ImagePath should be equal to this:

%SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted

If you can't see "ImagePath" in that location, or if it's not set to the text above, that's almost certainly your problem. If you're in the habit of using "registry cleaners", that might be the cause.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/223413-help-need-solve-problem-asap-unable-start-event-viewer-event-log-service.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi all I have been trying to figure out a serious of issues that my PC has been having It s possible they were caused by poorly seated RAM but the RAM seems to check out now There is a whole slew of details on the case here TechNet with a lot more information that will be of help including w/ Event Shadow Help 55 Volume (sysmain more 1000 fault), + Event Copy) (corrupt posted evtx files I have always gotten great help here though and am in dire need of a second opinion so I thought I would check with this forum s experts Here is the basic gist although there is a ton more detail on the other link Since building this machine I ve had frequent BSODs often seemingly-related to middle of the night MSE updates or possibly other windows updates These always required a System Restore to recover from as Windows was unbootable Often it said the Restore failed but it seemed to resolved the bootability issue at least I have removed MSE and reseated some RAM that initially tested poorly but which now seems to be passing MemTest Help w/ Event 1000 (sysmain fault), Event 55 (corrupt Volume Shadow Copy) + more no problem I still have a series of issues that occur and the one that was causing noticeable issues was SuperFetch causing sysmain dll to fault Event posted below on every boot and periodically throughout the day I have disabled SuperFetch which stopped the issue from happening every boot but it still happens occasionally so it seems SuperFetch is but one trigger The other most common error I have is Event posted below possibly related to Windows Backup and or System Restore which seems to indicate that I am having a problem with Volume Shadow Copying also see Events and below I also have frequent Event posted below issues like this one with many different Event Names There is a history of the investigation at the link above that provides a lot more information including a filtered clip of the events from last night which show a lot of interesting things Any help or guidance would be massively appreciated Thanks in advance Event Application Error Faulting application name svchost exe SysMain version time stamp x a bc c Faulting module name sysmain dll version time stamp x a be e Exception code xc Fault offset x bd Faulting process id x Faulting application start time x cba ab f e Faulting application path C Windows System svchost exe Faulting module path c windows system sysmain dll Report Id a c f - af- e -a - cf e cfc Event NTFS The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume Device HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy Event VSS Volume Shadow Copy Service information The COM Server with CLSID e fba - e - d - - c fbbb and name CEventSystem cannot be started x The service cannot be started either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it Operation Subscribing Writer Context Writer Class Id a ad c -b - e c-bb - d f f Writer Name WMI Writer Writer Instance ID c db - f a- c- f- b b d d a Event VSS Volume Shadow Copy Service error Unexpected error calling routine CoCreateInstance hr x The service cannot be started either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it Operation Subscribing Writer Context Writer Class Id a ad c -b - e c-bb - d f f Writer Name WMI Writer Writer Instance ID c db - f a- c- f- b b d d a Event Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket type Event Name BlueScreen Response Not available Cab Id

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/370560/help-w-event-1000-sysmain-fault-event-55-corrupt-volume-shadow-copy-more/
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi keep getting the errors above every startup regarding - Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications - The Crypkey License service failed to start due to the following error The system cannot find the file specified - The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load NetworkX - Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services The file will be unloaded now The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards DETAIL - user registry handles 7026), 7: viewer event Windows freeze. and errors intellipoint Event (11, 7000, leaked from Registry User S- - - - - - - Classes Process Device HarddiskVolume Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - CLASSES - The content source lt csc S- - - - - - Windows 7: Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze. - gt cannot be accessed Context Application SystemIndex Catalog Details HRESULT x x I have admin user profiles Each time I login the loading happens and then I notice my side mouse button of Microsoft Comfort Optical doesnt operate as customised in Intellipoint It takes a long time before it does respond If I try to launch event viewer or mouse customisation softwares they freeze temporarily and I have to force close them shows me a windows shell error Windows 7: Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze. when I do this I've tried System restore and safe mode and many solutions via google associated with symptoms and error ids but no avail Please help me fix this - Thanks

A:Windows 7: Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post. 
Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/603889/windows-7-event-errors-11-7000-7026-intellipoint-and-event-viewer-freeze/
Relevancy 80.41%

Description:
Error code 100000d1, parameter1 00000060, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 ba60578c.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at
Data:
0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45 System E
0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72 rror Er
0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65 ror code
0018: 20 31 30 30 30 30 30 64 100000d
0020: 31 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d 1 Param
0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 30 30 eters 00
0030: 30 30 30 30 36 30 2c 20 000060,
0038: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 32 00000002
0040: 2c 20 30 30 30 30 30 30 , 000000
0048: 30 30 2c 20 62 61 36 30 00, ba60
0050: 35 37 38 63 578c

Some body can help me ?

A:Random restarts Source:System Error Event Category: (102) Event is 1003

Inside the 1 MiniDump:

BugCheck 100000D1, {60, 2, 0, ba60578c}
Probably caused by : nvata.sys ( nvata+1378c )Click to expand...

Uninstall the nvidia drivers from the control panel
Download and install the latest drivers

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-restarts-source-system-error-event-category-102-event-is-1003.114199/
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi I was hoping somebody could offer an insight on the below as searching around I've not found much to go on other than quot overheating quot Basically my laptop has Home (W7 event 18/19 Viewer errors WHEA-Logger in Event Premium) been having very high temperatures for a long time usually C for CPU and often - for GPU insanely high in other words For example see how hot the machine gets just by resuming from a sleep this is all within a minute or so I have been seeing the following error in event viewer each time I start Windows entries for some time So today I bit the bullet and had the back cover off the laptop and noticed what a bad state the thermal compound was in for both the CPU and the chipset WHEA-Logger event 18/19 errors in Event Viewer (W7 Home Premium) chip so wiped it off using TIM Cleaner and then applied new thermal compound and put the laptop back together I was actually shocked because for the first time since I can remember I could feel cold air blowing from the vents of my laptop I logged into Windows and noticed that my temperatures had fallen and were staying at around the below Not as low as I'd like but a massive improvement Trouble is I am still getting the WHEA-Logger event errors in Windows Event Viewer 'processor core' and wondered if this was not in regards to overheating after all The plus side is my laptop is now almost totally silent - the way it must have been when I bought it new years ago But I was wondering how to investigate these WHEA-Logger errors if anyone has any advice that'd be great Thanks PS - I think I accidentally got some TIM Cleaner spilt on the carpet Might be nothing to worry about but I did notice the quot Harmful quot hazard symbol on the bottle - need I be worried and no I am not talking about the carpet talking about me and wondering how harmful it actually is lol Cheers

A:WHEA-Logger event 18/19 errors in Event Viewer (W7 Home Premium)

First, well done on applying the thermal paste to the cpu/gpu. I assume you cleaned the vents as well. Did you use arctic silver 5 (just curious)?

I wonder if the processor could have been damaged from the heat. Are you experiencing any BSODs or other problems? You can run Prime95 to test your system. And Furmark for gpu.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/210307-whea-logger-event-18-19-errors-event-viewer-w7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi keep getting the errors above every startup regarding - quot Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application The system administrator should review the list intellipoint Event freeze. (11, viewer 7026), event errors and 7000, of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications quot - quot The Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze. Crypkey License service failed to start due to the following error The system cannot find the file specified quot - quot The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load NetworkX quot - quot Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services The file will be unloaded now The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards DETAIL - user registry handles leaked from Registry User S- - - - - - - Classes Process Device HarddiskVolume Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - CLASSES quot - quot The content source lt csc S- - - - - - - gt cannot be accessed Context Application SystemIndex Catalog Details HRESULT x x quot I have admin user profiles Each time I login the loading happens and then I notice my side mouse button of Microsoft Comfort Optical doesnt operate as customised in Intellipoint It takes a long time before it does respond If I try to launch event viewer or mouse customisation softwares they freeze temporarily and I have to force close them shows me a windows shell error when I do this I've tried System restore and safe mode and many solutions via google associated with symptoms and error ids but no avail Please help me fix this - Thanks

A:Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze.

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!
Please contact an admin to move this thread, because this isn't the appropriate section for these kinds of problems.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/390571-event-errors-11-7000-7026-intellipoint-event-viewer-freeze.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi keep getting the errors above every startup regarding - quot Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications quot 7000, viewer errors event (11, and Event intellipoint freeze. 7026), - quot The Crypkey License service failed to start due to the following error The system cannot find the file specified quot - quot The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load NetworkX quot - quot Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services The file will be unloaded now The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards DETAIL - user registry handles Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze. leaked from Registry User S- - - - - - - Classes Process Device HarddiskVolume Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - CLASSES quot - quot The content source lt csc S- - - - - - - gt cannot be accessed Context Application SystemIndex Catalog Details HRESULT x x quot I have admin user profiles Each time I login the loading happens and then I notice my side mouse button of Microsoft Comfort Optical doesnt operate as customised in Intellipoint It takes a long time before it does respond If I try to launch event viewer or mouse customisation softwares they freeze temporarily and I have to force close them shows me a windows shell error when I do this I've tried System restore and safe mode and many solutions via google associated with symptoms and error ids but no avail Please help me fix this - Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/390571-event-errors-11-7000-7026-intellipoint-event-viewer-freeze.html
Relevancy 80.41%

i have been having this SCREEN 10 ID BLUE CAUSING ? Event Filter Query Functionality Event error for a couple days now and it also seems to be associated with another crash im getting from a game i play also first Event ID 10 ? Event Filter Query Functionality CAUSING BLUE SCREEN one Event ID 10 ? Event Filter Query Functionality CAUSING BLUE SCREEN is a memory dump blue screen issue and the other is just the game crashing Script -- php buffer start -- code span style color span style color BB Log nbsp Name span span style color nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp span span style color BB Application br Source span span style color nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp span span style color BB Microsoft span span style color - span span style color BB Windows span span style color - span span style color BB WMI br Date span span style color nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp span span style color BB span span style color span span style color BB span span style color span span style color BB nbsp span span style color span span style color BB span span style color span span style color BB nbsp AM br Event nbsp ID span span style color nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp span span style color BB br Task nbsp Category span span style color nbsp span span style color BB None br Level span span style color nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp span span style color BB Error br Keywords span span style color nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp span span style color BB Classic br User span span style color nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp span span style color BB N span span style color span span style color BB A br Computer span span style color nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp span span style color BB Tyler span span style color - span span style color BB GamingPC br Description span span style color br span span style color BB Event nbsp filter nbsp with nbsp query nbsp span span style color DD SELECT nbsp nbsp FROM nbsp InstanceModificationEvent nbsp WITHIN nbsp nbsp WHERE nbsp TargetInstance nbsp ISA nbsp span span style color BB Win Processor span span style color DD nbsp AND nbsp TargetInstance LoadPercentage nbsp gt nbsp nbsp span span style color BB could nbsp not nbsp be nbsp reactivated nbsp in nbsp span span style color namespace nbsp span span style color DD root CIMV nbsp span span style color BB because nbsp of nbsp error nbsp x span span style color nbsp span span style color BB Events nbsp cannot nbsp be nbsp delivered nbsp through nbsp this nbsp filter nbsp until nbsp the nbsp problem nbsp is nbsp corrected span span style color br span span style color BB Event nbsp Xml span span style color br lt span span style color BB Event nbsp xmlns span span style color span span style color DD http schemas microsoft com win events event span span style color gt br nbsp nbsp lt span span style color BB System span span style color gt br nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp lt span span style color BB Provider nbsp Name span span style color span span style color DD Microsoft-Windows-WMI nbsp span span style color BB Guid span span style color span span style color DD edeee - afe- -b -d c b b f nbsp span span style color BB EventSourceName span span style color span span style color DD WinMgmt nbsp span span style color gt br nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp lt span span style color BB EventID nbsp Qualifiers span span style color span span style color DD span span style color gt span span style color BB span span style color lt span span style color BB EventID span span style color gt br nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp lt span span style color BB Version span span style color gt span span style color BB span span style color lt span span style color BB Version span span style color gt br nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp lt span span style color BB Level span span style color gt span span style color BB span span style color lt span span style color BB Level span span style color gt br nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp lt span span style color BB Task span span style color... Read more

A:Event ID 10 — Event Filter Query Functionality CAUSING BLUE SCREEN

Still nothing responded on this.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/358679-event-id-10-event-filter-query-functionality-causing-blue-screen.html
Relevancy 80.41%

The exact details are Log Name:      Application
Source:        SideBySide
Date:          9/23/2015 1:28:53 PM
Event ID:      80
Task Category: None
Level:         Error
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      Angela-PC
Description:
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Slingplayer Desktop\Slingplayer Desktop.exe".Error in manifest or policy file "" on line . A component version required by the application conflicts with another component
version already active. Conflicting components are:. Component 1: C:\windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.18837_none_fa3b1e3d17594757.manifest. Component 2: C:\windows\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.18837_none_41e855142bd5705d.manifest.

if someone can help with this error in my event log i would be so grateful.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e5869722-266d-464f-b50d-4533d5044af2/windows-operating-system-version-61760016385-event-id-80-event-source-sidebyside?forum=w7itproperf
Relevancy 80.41%

received three error codes in a row with the following error message:Windows Operating System; Version: 6.1.7600.16385; Event ID: 11; Event Source: Disk, what do i do i need help please.........
HP,WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM

A:Windows Operating System; Version: 6.1.7600.16385; Event ID: 11; Event Source: Disk

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-operating-system-version-6-1-7600-16385-event-id-11-event-source-disk.924498/
Relevancy 79.98%

System event not recording anything. It is empty, says "date is invalid(13)".

I have some flaky things going on like unexplained CPU spikes causing slowdowns and mouse drag. Also have video problems screen going blank then recovery.

I have reloaded video drivers to no avail. No system lockups or BSODs. I need to see system event log to debug. Other event logs OK. I am proficient on PC and have searched for event log problem. The Event Log service is running. Thanks.

hp pavilion dv9000
OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium
Version 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7100 @ 1.80GHz, 1801 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.23, 10/3/2007
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 2.00 GB
Adapter Type GeForce 8400M GS, NVIDIA compatible
Adapter Description NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS
Adapter RAM 128.00 MB (134,217,728 bytes)

A:Solved: Vista, Event Viewer - system event log not recording

Did you check the - %SystemRoot%\System32\Winevt\Logs\System.evtx file? It may be corrupted and you may want to rename it to .old and let it recreate itself.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-vista-event-viewer-system-event-log-not-recording.793436/
Relevancy 79.98%

no info comes up with diagnosis/analysis for this URGENT item in Event Log...was directed to you for further assistance.      Add'l/same problem w/Event ID 100. Please advise ASAP?  Tnx, Karen

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/4417c398-4c6f-4996-9f82-80faf177d374/event-id-8-event-source-microsoftwindowsdiagnosisscheduled?forum=w7itproperf
Relevancy 79.98%

Good Evening My PC is steadily failing 1003 - System Windows (102) ID - OS Event Event Category Error with a variety of blue screen errors - ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Date Time User N A Computer PHIL-E A E C F Description Error code a System Error - Event Category (102) - Event ID 1003 Windows OS parameter f parameter ff parameter parameter f Data d System E f rror Er f f ror code d a Param eters c f ff c c f ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Date Time User N A Computer PHIL-E A E C F Description Error code parameter e parameter parameter parameter Data d System E f rror Er f f ror code d Param eters e c c c ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Date Time User N A Computer PHIL-E A E C F Description Error code parameter parameter a d bd parameter parameter Data d System E f rror Er f f ror code d Param eters c a d bd c c ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Any advice guidance available in terms of what the problem is from these errors Thanks in advance nbsp

A:System Error - Event Category (102) - Event ID 1003 Windows OS

are these errors occurring out of the blue or do they happen when you run certain things? did you recently install new drivers or updates? posting the full specs of your machine and which operating system would also be helpful.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/system-error-event-category-102-event-id-1003-windows-os.154525/
Relevancy 79.98%

After too many The 8.1 supported is request logs. Pro, (50) Viewer cannot open Win not event Event unexplained problems I decided to reinstall Windows Pro x and migrate off of SBS Standard In addition to the primary workstation that can't read any event logs I built five Server R servers Hyper-V host Active Directory VM Exchange VM SQL Server VM Win 8.1 Pro, Event Viewer cannot open event logs. The request is not supported (50) and WSUS VM I was diagnosing why my workstation's Outlook cannot reach the local Exchange Server nbsp nbsp I tried to look at the event logs and Win 8.1 Pro, Event Viewer cannot open event logs. The request is not supported (50) found the Event Viewer cannot open the event log or custom view nbsp Verify that Event Log service is running it is or the query is too long whatever that indicates nbsp The request is not supported Looking at the directory of the event logs folder nbsp It appears that most logs are empty which is understandable since Win 8.1 Pro, Event Viewer cannot open event logs. The request is not supported (50) it's a rebuilt installation nbsp I found a small number of Applications and Services Logs and it appears nothing was logged since six days ago on nbsp nbsp On support forums I found many have this exact problem on Win Win and Win nbsp Of the solutions posted none of them would even execute on my Win Pro x machine nbsp I tried clearing the event logs WEVTUTIL CL logfilename and am told Failed to clear log The request is not supported nbsp It's very difficult to diagnose why Outlook cannot reach Exchange even if Outlook is installed on the Exchange server machine just as a test nbsp The web-based Outlook owa ecp all work fine nbsp Email is coming and going nbsp nbsp This may appear cynical but I'm sure Microsoft would tell me to refresh the Windows Pro X machine even though I just reinstalled from scratch nbsp Let's clarify I had to Install Win Pro to upgrade to Pro in order to upgrade that to Windows Pro nbsp I tested the refresh some time ago and found it left my machine in a mess nbsp That is why I'm doing a complete new installation I already tried SFC nbsp Someone must understand the problem so a solution can be found and documented When I discuss this rebuild effort of workstation and servers I tell people if this doesn't work out then I'll make the move to Linux nbsp I have many Linux and UNIX workstations and servers sitting around here so the temptation is eating away at me br type moz - Michael Faklis

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/22647500-d985-42bd-b156-6b699d7f941f/win-81-pro-event-viewer-cannot-open-event-logs-the-request-is-not-supported-50?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 79.98%

Out of the blue I get 3 event errors when I boot up my Home Premium 64 bit. First time in two years.

Event ID 7006:
The ScRegSetValueExW call failed for FailureActions with the following error:
Access is denied.

I don't have AVG. I have Agnitum Firewall, Panda Antivirus (Free).

Event ID 7009:

A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the IPsec Policy Agent service to connect.

Event ID 7000:

The IPsec Policy Agent service failed to start due to the following error:
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

When I checked the windows services table, I noticed that IPsec has in fact been started but probably not in a timely fashion. How do I get rid of these 3 annoying errors although I don't notice any performance problems in my laptop?

Thanks in advance for your help.

A:Three event errors on bootup: Event ID 7006, 7000 and 7009

Hi Atom.

"Event ID 7006:
The ScRegSetValueExW call failed for FailureActions with the following error:
Access is denied."

These events are normal because of Panda Cloud Antivirus' self-protection feature.

"Event ID 7009:

A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the IPsec Policy Agent service to connect."

Follow the instructions from here:

Event ID 7009 — Basic Service Operations

You can put new value as 60000 instead of 30000.

The Event ID 7000 should disappear when you boot your laptop next time.

Hope this helps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/358827-three-event-errors-bootup-event-id-7006-7000-7009-a.html
Relevancy 79.98%

So basically my pc restarts whenever it wants its getting really annoying, it comes up with serious error and it either says its device drivers or ram, but ive tested my ram with the windows diag and mem test with no errors, and ive updated all my drivers, so im not sure, any help would be muchly appreciated,

this is from the event viewer, ill have to post a copy of my next serious error report and anything else that would be helpful, thanks and plz plz plz help

Event Type: Error
Event Source: System Error
Event Category: (102)
Event ID: 1003
Date: 4/21/2007
Time: 2:34:13 AM
User: N/A
Computer: EZMIKE
Description:
Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 805607c5, parameter3 f3283a84, parameter4 00000000.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45 System E
0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72 rror Er
0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65 ror code
0018: 20 31 30 30 30 30 30 38 1000008
0020: 65 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d e Param
0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 63 30 eters c0
0030: 30 30 30 30 30 35 2c 20 000005,
0038: 38 30 35 36 30 37 63 35 805607c5
0040: 2c 20 66 33 32 38 33 61 , f3283a
0048: 38 34 2c 20 30 30 30 30 84, 0000
0050: 30 30 30 30 0000

A:System Error - Event Category (102) - Event ID 1003 Windows OS

got these last 4 minidumps too

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/system-error-event-category-102-event-id-1003-windows-os.75647/
Relevancy 79.98%

It's been a while since I've experienced a BSOD as I'm viewing a video on youtube It would freeze as if the audio was caught watching videos Event Event BSOD Viewer on 41 in youtube, when in mid-stream then BSOD then would restart automatically I go to Event Viewer after windows as loaded and I see Event Kernel-Power in there I had this issue before and we found out that the motherboard was causing the issue I BSOD when watching videos on youtube, Event 41 in Event Viewer have also replaced my video card and added BSOD when watching videos on youtube, Event 41 in Event Viewer additional memory and expanded to gb Before I only have gb Ran sfc scannow with no errors found Going to do chkdsk as well It's strange because this does not happen at all when I'm playing online games or even just standard browsing It's when I play videos on youtube that there would be instances where this would happen There are other times where I can view them without any issue at all Any ideas would be great Also how can I attach the windows DMP file to scale it down as it is just really large Thanks again guys

A:BSOD when watching videos on youtube, Event 41 in Event Viewer

Hello Santos, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by later when able to further help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/324644-bsod-when-watching-videos-youtube-event-41-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hi all I've just built an AcerPower F desktop to Win Pro every shutdown it shows BSOD and promptly restarts Event log is showing me the following for a critical event at the same time the shutdown occurs The date on the log is from a week ago but this happens every shutdown which is once every weekday Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Date Event ID Task Category Level Error Keywords User SYSTEM Computer CUR-ICT- LODGEFARM LOCAL Description Some processor performance power management features have been disabled due to a known firmware problem Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power quot Guid quot F E F-FE - E F-B - F CC quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt 6 Log ID: Shutdown Kernel-Processor-Power. on = Event Event BSOD EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt CUR-ICT- BSOD on Shutdown Event Log = Kernel-Processor-Power. Event ID: 6 LODGEFARM LOCAL lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt I've tried updating BIOS and chipset drivers but the latter are hard to come by legitimately due BSOD on Shutdown Event Log = Kernel-Processor-Power. Event ID: 6 do the machines not supporting Vista even though the little sticker on the front says Vista compatible As per the instructions I have attached my COMPUTERNAME xxxx zip archive to this post I have changed the Power Plan settings so that the Processor Performance Management settings for the System Cooling Policy are set to Passive Other than the above its a clean machine bar a few basic programs that are installed via GPO Thanks in advance for your help M

A:BSOD on Shutdown Event Log = Kernel-Processor-Power. Event ID: 6

Your NI Measurement Studio driver appears to be causing problems.

Code:
Probably caused by : NIPALK.sys
It's outdated by 11 years, if you wish to keep the program I suggest you update the driver.

Code:
88a32000 88aab000 NIPALK T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: NIPALK.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NIPALK.sys
Image name: NIPALK.sys
Timestamp: Mon May 12 22:21:05 2003 (3EC01041)
CheckSum: 0007ACFC
ImageSize: 00079000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Please remove it or update it from the following link.

NI Measurement Studio - National Instruments

EDIT, there is a fix you can download which prevents file corruption, if you can't find an updated driver then download this.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/web...C?OpenDocument

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/325971-bsod-shutdown-event-log-kernel-processor-power-event-id-6-a.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Well I tryed to manage page-file but unfortunataly it resulted in problems Then I lost VAIO-CARE and ZIP files too When I open Event Viewer every single day I see this event Viewer 2002, EapHost, Log Event Source: Application Event Id Id Souce Eap Host Log name Application and number of Eventes As I am desparate about that What sould I do Reinstall VAIO-care or WHAT Event Viewer Event Id 2002, Source: EapHost, Log Application else Please help me Well I can say that before of all I tryed to install vopt latest version but it was not freeware and I soon had to uninstall it but it was not getting to uninstall from programs and features and then I used register editor to delete the leftovers which desapered from program and features but I can see several error in event viewr such as Event MsInstaller gt gt gt gt Product Vaio Media Plus -- Error - An instalation for the product Vaio Media Plus cannot be found Try the installation again using a valid copy of the instalation package 'VMP VEPMMx msi' So should I reinstall all vaio care or not By the way I tryed to install vopt in order to align files in hard drive but when I tryed to manage page file it did not work as should have so I lost vaio care What to do can you figure out what going on

A:Event Viewer Event Id 2002, Source: EapHost, Log Application

Welcome to the forums Marioo!

Have you tried a system restore to a point before these errors started? (Easiest things first) You could also try a sfc/scannow, to find and possibly repair any corrupted system files. We have many fine tutorials here at the forums, written by some very knowledgeable people, heres a link to one if you haven't did this before :

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/319083-event-viewer-event-id-2002-source-eaphost-log-application.html
Relevancy 79.98%

EDIT: ARGH, sorry, meant to post this in General Discussion forum, I have no idea if it is a network issue.

Hello everyone,

I keep seeing this error appear several times a day, even during idle, in my Event Viewer. I did a clean install of build 10586 less than a month ago. I'm not having any overt issues yet, but the error is disturbing.

SettingSyncHost (9144) {979B90BD-0F81-4D83-B038-62032DD17C47}: Database C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\SettingSync\metastore\meta.edb: Index deleteDetection of table items is corrupted (0).
I have spent a few hours researching this and I can't find any reports of similar issues or even what the file metastore\meta.edb is for. Is this hopefully one I can just rename and it'll automatically create a new one?

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/32490-event-viewer-errors-settingsynchost-source-esent-event-467-a.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hi all,

i tried loading the eventvwr.msc file from system32 folder directly as well as from the administrator tools, but i get:

"event log service is unavailable. verify that the service is running."

so i try to start the event log service, from the services.msc program;
whenever i try to start windows event log from services i get the message:

"Windows could not start the windows event log service on local computer.
Error 3: The system cannot find the path specified."

how can i specify the path?
or
how can i resolve the problem?

any help would be appreciated please---thanks

A:Unable to start event viewer/event log service on vista

By the way the OS is a Vista Home Prem without SP1. and i have searched this problem extensively, finding no solutions.

If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/unable-to-start-event-viewer-event-log-service-on-vista-367739.html
Relevancy 79.55%

My Windows 7-64-bit machine is reporting an event 3036 warning each time the WSearch service is started. Although benign, I would like to be able to fix this issue. I have searched the internet for a solution and have come up empty handed Here are the details:

Event type: Application
Source: Search
Event ID: 3036
Level: Warning
Event Source: Windows Search Service
Context: Application, Systemindex catalog
Details: The object was not found. (HRESULT : 0x80041201) (0x80041201)
The content source csc://s-1-5-21-287814290-815585838-4093042447-1000 cannot be accessed

If anyone knows how to eliminate this event, please let me know.

A:How to eliminate Event code 3036 warning

Hello and Welcome !

Go to Start | Regedit | Then Ctrl + F then type in the Reg ID S-1-5-21-287814290-815585838-4093042447-1000 see if you find a Key. If you find it give full permission. Follow this article Grant Read Write (Full Control) Permissions on Registry Keys (Fix Cannot Import and Access Denied Error in RegEdit) ? My Digital Life if you didn't find the Key then run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Hope this helps,
Captain

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/109657-how-eliminate-event-code-3036-warning.html
Relevancy 79.55%

I have installed NET msi applications in a win k server as part of a asp website which are used for cobranding amp adv display When I checked the Event log i could find some msi warnings which comes reqularly warning logs msiserver event in unnecessary whenever I access the asp pages which contains the net component calls I would like to know the reason why those warnings are coming and also would like unnecessary msiserver warning in event logs to know how can I avoid those warning from event log Please find the some entries in the event log Applicatoin Warning Event Id Source msiinstaller user NT AUTHORITY NETWORK SERVICE Detection of product F B E - D- D F-B F- AD FEED feature DefaultFeature failed during request for component BE F F- F E-FC - unnecessary msiserver warning in event logs -AD C D Event Id Source msiinstaller user NT AUTHORITY NETWORK SERVICE Detection of product F B E - D- D F-B F- AD FEED feature DefaultFeature component AE A A-CD - B - F -E B E failed The resource HKEY CURRENT USER Software Homestore EventLoggingUtilities Permissions does not exist Can any one help me Thanks in advance Regards Sudheer Oasis nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unnecessary-msiserver-warning-in-event-logs.393078/
Relevancy 79.55%

Hi All;

From time to time on my XP Home SP2 machine I get a "TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts." warning.

I've read the MS Help and Support info, do not have a virus or malware as was suggested in the article and I tried the cmd line: netstat -no proceedure to no avail.

It's not the end of the world and my dsl has no other issues.

I can live with it, but wonder you know of a work-around.

Certainly appreciate any help.

A:Tcpip Warning in Event Viewer/System

Concurrent Session usually are found in your browser or a Torrent client application.
Limits on them are imposed to ensure your system does not drown and lockup due
to excessive connections from ONE application.

Reaching the limit is non-fatal; ie the programs should continue.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/tcpip-warning-in-event-viewer-system.106349/
Relevancy 79.55%

"The maximum file size for session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" has been reached. As a result, events might be lost (not logged) to file "C:\Windows\system32\WDI\LogFiles\BootCKCL.etl". The maximum files size is currently set to 104857600 bytes."

"Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188"

These two messages went away for awhile and now the're are back. Has somebody figured out how to make them go away? I don't think I did anything with tracing to make this happen?! I know I should make a pledge to never look at the Event Log but...every once in awhile I uncover something that can be fixed. I have Googled the messages but don't seem to be able to find any real solution. I tried deleting the .etl file but it fills up on the next boot. Help would be appreciated.

A:Kernel Event Tracing Warning ID 4 and Error ID 3?

Getting lots of input on this one!

Since I have been having all kinds of weird stuff happening since I installed W8.1 Update 1 on this ASRock Z77 OC Formula/3770K system I have been making a backup of the system almost twice daily. So...when the Event Log 3 and 4 reappeared I went back a couple of days and restored the system to before the "3 and 4" Event Logs appeared and all is well again. About the only thing that I can find that I did to the system to cause the problem to reappear was:

1. Installed Auslogics Defrag Program.
2. Uninstalled the Auslogics "gift" called MyPcBackup.
3. Update Auslogics Defrag program to the latest version.
4. Re-Installed Acronis TI 2014 Build 6673.

It's been several days and the Event Log 3 and 4 have not reappeared. I will not re-install the above stuff! However, I'm not really sure that is what created the problem but then I've given in to "if something gets in your way go around it".

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/46030-kernel-event-tracing-warning-id-4-error-id-3-a.html
Relevancy 79.55%

I have a Dell Studio XPS computer with Windows Prof bit installed The computer appears to run okay but I notice that there is an event viewer warning each time I bootup the Boot Viewer Warning Up Event Problem computer The event viewer warning is as listed below Any help in understanding and or resolving the warning problem would be very much appreciated Sam Log Name Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Operational Source Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Date PM Event ID Task Category Boot Performance Monitoring Level Warning Keywords Event Log Boot Up Event Viewer Warning Problem User LOCAL SERVICE Computer SCAMARDO Description Session manager initialization caused a slow down in the startup process Name SMSSInit Total Time ms Degradation Time ms Incident Time UTC - - T Z Event Xml lt Event Boot Up Event Viewer Warning Problem xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance quot Guid quot CFC EC - B - EBA- B- CAEE B A quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation ActivityID quot - - - - D ECB quot gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Operational lt Channel gt lt Computer gt SCAMARDO lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot StartTime quot gt - - T Z lt Data gt lt Data Name quot NameLength quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Name quot gt SMSSInit lt Data gt lt Data Name quot TotalTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot DegradationTime quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

A:Boot Up Event Viewer Warning Problem

Download VEW by Vino Rosso http://images.malwareremoval.com/vino/VEW.exe
from here and save it to your desktop

Double click it to start it Note: If running Windows Vista or Windows 7 you will need to right click the file and select Run as administrator and click Continue or Allow at the User Account Control Prompt.

Click the check boxes next to Application and System located under Select log to query on the upper left
Under Select type to list on the right click the boxes next to Error and Warning Note: If running Windows Vista or Windows 7 also click the box next to Critical (not XP).

Under Number or date of events select Number of events and type 20 in the box next to 1 to 20 and click Run

Once it finishes it will display a log file in notepad
Please copy and paste its entire contents into your next reply

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/131656-boot-up-event-viewer-warning-problem.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Hello,

I was looking the windows logs at my home system Windows 7 x64 and found something very suspicious, you can see the screenshot bellow.
A quick google search showed that this is a ransomware friendly domain, and I am not sure if the attack has taken place, or waiting to be started in specific time just as a logic bomb.
Malwarebytes didn't find anything similar neither the Norton.
Currently I am processing Norton Power Eraser tool for root kit scan and it was scanning for the past hour.
I will install MalwareBytes Anti Ransom protection right away, and will be glad if you give me advice what precautions should I take.
Norton log shows some activity as well is on the screenshot.

http://i.imgur.com/sNwOVJG.png

http://i.imgur.com/ZlpSyNZ.png

Oh there it is, I found it. Nice job from Norton though. 

http://i.imgur.com/xqIFMFF.png

What is next? I don't have any backups..

A:Event Viewer warning for ransomware trying to attack?

Welcome aboard  Generally you shouldn't be worried about blocked attempts. It means that your security tools are working but we can run some checks if you wish.  Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop. Double-click SecurityCheck.exe Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.NOTE 2. SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me.NOTE 3. If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! message restart computer and Security Check should run Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderOther ServicesPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply. Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeList Restore PointsClick Go and post the result. Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) to your desktop.NOTE. If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed scroll down.Double-click mbam-setup-2.0.0.1000.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:

Launch Malwarebytes Anti-MalwareA 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
Click Finish.On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' linkAfter the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
A Threat Scan will begin.When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.In most cases, a restart will be required.Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed:On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' linkAfter the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
A Threat Scan will begin.When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.In most cases, a restart will be required.Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.How to get logs:(Export log to save as txt)After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.Click on the History tab > Application Logs.Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.Click 'Export'.Click 'Text file (*.txt)'In the Save File dialog box which appears, click on Desktop.In the File name: box type a name for your scan log.A message box named 'File Saved' should appear stating "Your file has been successfully exported".Click OkAttach that saved log to your next reply.(Copy to clipboard for pasting into forum replies or tickets)After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.Click on the History tab > Application Logs.Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.Click 'Copy to Clipboard'Paste the contents of the clipboard into your reply.Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit (MBAR) to your desktop.... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/607720/event-viewer-warning-for-ransomware-trying-to-attack/
Relevancy 79.55%

I am getting the following warning in my Event Viewer:

The ICS_IPV6 was unable to allocate bytes of memory.  This may indicate that the system is low on virtual memory or that the memory manager has encountered an internal error.  Suggestions?

A:ICS IPV6 Event Viewer Warning 34005

Are you experiencing any problems with the system?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/551577/ics-ipv6-event-viewer-warning-34005/
Relevancy 79.55%

Recently I noticed a game that I had been playing had started to stutter and slowdown more than usual the performance issues were to be expected as the games ID Kernel-Processor-Power Event (Warning) 37 engine is notorious for being poorly Kernel-Processor-Power Event ID 37 (Warning) optimized however these occurrences were fairly rare in comparison to the issues i'm experiencing now It seems Kernel-Processor-Power Event ID 37 (Warning) for the last two days the performance of said game had been dismal where i'd get a mostly consistent frame-rate before I now only have a stutter riddled mess Looking through the Event Log I noticed a entry shown as Kernel-Processor-Power Event ID the text below it shows this 'The speed of processor in group is being limited by system firmware The processor has been in this reduced performance state for seconds since the last report' the entry had been generated at ' pm' of today which I found odd as I believe that's when I started my game This had not been the only instance it seems there were some entries from a few weeks back that show the same thing however they were few and far in between It seem I have entries all from today am pm pm all warnings Is there anyway to fix this If so please respond Thank You in Advance -Arcturus Fyr

A:Kernel-Processor-Power Event ID 37 (Warning)

Hi Arcturus,

This is a BSOD analysis thread but I will try my best to assist although more experienced users should be there in the Performance and Maintenance section of this forum.

According to the message above, it seems that your BIOS is restricting the processor. Have you made some recent changes in the BIOS? Or are you using any software to reduce the processor performance.

Try setting the Power Options to High Performance mode and see if the stutter exists. There might be dust related problems as well in your CPU, so cleaning them would be a good option as well.

Also, by any chance did you get any BSOD as well?

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/47013-kernel-processor-power-event-id-37-warning.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Hi all I need help with my Event veiwer warning logs Everytime I turn on my computer I see this Event ID warning Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-WLAN-AutoConfig Date PM Source: Event 4001 WLANAutoConfig warning: ID / Event ID Task Category None Level Warning Keywords User SYSTEM Computer Description WLAN AutoConfig service has successfully stopped I m connected to a wireless router Linksys WRT G firmware I was having the Event ID warning: 4001 / Source: WLANAutoConfig same warning with firmware Does anyone experience this same problem I ve removed most of the warnings in my event viewer and I m now down to which is this error It doesn t do anything bad in my system whatsoever but I just don t want to see any errors or warnings in my System Event Log The only thing I notice is everytime I turn on my computer Instead of showing the quot Connected Icon the globe quot it shows the quot Limited or connectivity the quot for - secs then it eventually shows the quot Connected Icon quot and it works perfectly Troubleshooting done - updated the NIC drivers - updated the firmware of Wrt g wireless router - Local IP is set manually Thank you very much nbsp

A:Event ID warning: 4001 / Source: WLANAutoConfig

bump

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-id-warning-4001-source-wlanautoconfig.627007/
Relevancy 79.55%

My Windows 7-64-bit machine is reporting an event 3036 warning each time the WSearch service is started.  Although benign, I would like to be able to fix this issue.  I have searched the internet for a solution and have come up empty handed
 Here are the details:

Event type:  Application
Source:  Search
Event ID: 3036
Level:  Warning
Event Source:  Windows Search Service
Context:  Application, Systemindex catalog
Details: The object was not found. (HRESULT : 0x80041201) (0x80041201)
The content source csc://s-1-5-21-287814290-815585838-4093042447-1000 cannot be accessed

If anyone knows how to eliminate this event, please let me know.

A:How to eliminate Event code 3036 warning

I have a solution but I''m not sure that I understand why things were the way they were.
To make a long story short I tried drilling down into the CSC folder and in the only subfolder in CSC I was denied access but when I looked at the security it said that there wasn't even an owner of the folder so I took ownership.  I then drilled down
into that folder and found 2 more folders that had no owners either so I took ownership of those two.  Note that taking ownership was the only thing I did.  I then when back into the indexing function in control panel, turned on indexing on the off
line folders restarted my system and NO Warning.  Seems that no ownership was the issue which I'm not not going to try and figure out because I won't find an answer to that anyway.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f861eeb2-cc67-4591-8fd3-82f7d5e0bc19/how-to-eliminate-event-code-3036-warning?forum=w7itproperf
Relevancy 79.55%

I would like to ask you for help to fix following problem
Since app. mid. July I have found the following warning in the Event Viewer /the same repeating even a few times a day / :
(the reanslation made by me from original Polish in the Even Viewer so please apology for possible not so proper expressions)
ID:3037 Warning Source: Microsoft-Windows-Search
 The search could not be started on content source <mapi15://{S-1-5-21-1287633286-651115146-4152900111-1001}/>.
Context: Windows Application, SystemIndex Catalog
Details:  The specified address has been already reprocessed during this update. This information get during alerts reprocessing means that the alerts are excessive or instead of request to add there should be used request to modify  (HRESULT
: 0x80040d0d) (0x80040d0d).
Would appreciate your explanation and advices how to fix it.
Thank you in advance and best regards,
 Ewa

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1e5f5127-0d8a-4572-823c-078ebfa29281/warning-in-the-event-viewer-from-search-windows-81?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 79.55%

I ve been getting the below warning for a long time It usually happens about once per day on average I have no other known symptoms with the computer so it doesn't seem to Search Event ID: Warning Logged 3036 be affecting anything The computer is fully updated and I ve run virus scans and SFC with no errors found I rebuilt the index as described here Change advanced indexing options but this did not help and the warning persists I also turned off indexing of Offline Files and verified the C Windows CSC folder was excluded from the index None of this helped as I still get the error Should this be fixed Does anyone have any suggestions For completeness I ve included the view of my indexing options and the Warning message in this post Log Name Search Warning Logged Event ID: 3036 Application Source Microsoft-Windows-Search Date PM Event ID Task Category Gatherer Level Warning Keywords Classic Description The content source lt ONEINDEX S- - - - - - - gt cannot be accessed Context Application SystemIndex Catalog Search Warning Logged Event ID: 3036 Details HRESULT x x

A:Search Warning Logged Event ID: 3036

I think this may be related to the Recycling bin so try to clear it, run a chkdsk /f - I would do "the works" with CCCleaner as described in this article, including antivirus scans. It seems obvious that the Search is getting stuck in one file/folder that may be corrupted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/297571-search-warning-logged-event-id-3036-a.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Greetings,

I am trying to resolve recurring errors in my event viewer. My current persistent errors are as follows.

An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 during a paging operation. (source:dirsk)

The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur. (source:ntfs)

The shadow copies of volume C: were aborted because the shadow copy storage could not grow due to a user imposed limit.

Also: When I connect my external drive (using eSata always) my Norton Internet Security always says "autorun is blocked"
Any help is much appreciated

Any assistance would be great.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-says-disk-errors-warning.1051841/
Relevancy 79.55%

After updating my drivers today I am now getting the following Warning in Event Viewer:
'An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 during a paging operation.'
I formatted my hd and did a clean install on Sunday and the warning wasn't there then or soon after. It didn't start to appear until I updated my drivers.
I booted up at 5:28 and there are around10 of these warnings at boot up.
Can this present a problem? If so what driver will I need to roll-back?
I have an HP p6520y computer.

James

A:After Updating Drivers Event Viewer Warning

There are a lot of different causes for that warning. Go to the developers site of your Hard Drive and download their diagnostics test. Or you could find any other you prefer but Seagate has a nice one that you can use with any brand of hard drive.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/190247-after-updating-drivers-event-viewer-warning.html
Relevancy 79.55%

I am using Windows XP Proffesional with SP3 and I am receiving the following warning message in Event Viewer Application:

The COM+ Event System failed to create an instance of the subscriber partition:{41E90F3E-56C1-4633-81C3-6E8BAC8BDD70}!new:{6295DF2D-35EE-11D1-8707-00C04FD93327}. CoGetObject returned HRESULT 8000401A.

A minute prior, I am receiving the following ERROR message in Event viewer:

Source: IISADMIN
Category: None
type: Error Event ID: 102

Description:
IISADMIN service found that account IUSR_GATEWAY-960P1NS is disabled. Some IIS functions can fail for this reason.

THE WARNING AND ERROR MESSAGE OCCUR ABOUT 3:00 A.M. EACH NIGHT. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT MY COMPUTER REBOOTS AND RESTARTS BY ITSELF DURING THE EVENING. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS IS OCCURING.

Someone indicated this could be happening because of the SP3 or one of the security update patches
Thanks in advance for your response and supported suggestions
Hank L

Relevancy 79.12%

I am getting lots of critical errors in the event viewer Event ID Below are the details for a couple of them I have seen several posts on the web for this issue but no solutions It seems to be an issue that affects a lot of vista installs on all different pc laptops I'm running an IBM lenovo T laptop I don't know if these issues are related but frequently when I reboot the laptop it will hang during the boot up When this happens I need to Hard Boot the laptop I will then get the message that windows did not shut down correctly and asks to run a repair restore or boot window normal Sometimes I need to do this several times before it will boot up I m afraid the day is coming where it will not boot up at all I would appreciate any information someone might have Thanks Event ID Log Name Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Operational Source Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Date AM Event ID Task Category Shutdown Performance Monitoring Level Critical Keywords Event Log User LOCAL SERVICE Computer xxxx Description Windows has shutdown Shutdown Duration ms IsDegradation false Incident Time UTC PM Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance quot Guid quot cfc ec - b - eba- b- caee b a quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt - - Critical Event 100, Issues = Event Boot 200, 402 307, up ID Log 400, errors Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation ActivityID quot -F C - - FD - D ABE FC quot gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Operational lt Channel gt lt Boot up Issues - Critical Event Log errors - Event ID = 100, 200, 400, 307, 402 Computer gt xxxx lt Computer gt lt Security Boot up Issues - Critical Event Log errors - Event ID = 100, 200, 400, 307, 402 UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownTsVersion quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownStartTime quot gt - - T Z lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownEndTime quot gt - - T Z lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownUserSessionTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownUserPolicyTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownUserProfilesTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownSystemSessionsTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownPreShutdownNotificationsTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownServicesTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownKernelTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownRootCauseStepImprovementBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownRootCauseGradualImprovementBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownRootCauseStepDegradationBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownRootCauseGradualDegradationBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownIsDegradation quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownTimeChange quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Event ID Log Name Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Operational Source Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Date AM Event ID Task Category Boot Performance Monitoring Level Critical Keywords Event Log User LOCAL SERVICE Computer xxxx Description Windows has started up Boot Duration ms IsDegradation false Incident Time UTC AM Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance quot Guid quot cfc ec - b - eba- b- caee b a quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt ... Read more

A:Boot up Issues - Critical Event Log errors - Event ID = 100, 200, 400, 307, 402

Originally Posted by mehowe

****Event ID = 400****
Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance/Operational
Source: Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance
Date: 2/15/2009 9:51:42 AM
Event ID: 400
Task Category: System Performance Monitoring
Level: Critical
Keywords: Event Log
User: LOCAL SERVICE
Computer: xxxxx
Description:
Information about the system performance monitoring event:
Scenario : System Responsiveness
Analysis result : Analysis could not be performed in time. There is a possible serious performance issue
Incident Time (UTC) : 2/15/2009 2:49:26 PM
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance" Guid="{cfc18ec0-96b1-4eba-961b-622caee05b0a}" />
<EventID>400</EventID>
<Version>1</Version>
<Level>1</Level>
<Task>4005</Task>
<Opcode>37</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x8000000000010000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2009-02-15T14:51:42.799Z" />
<EventRecordID>1693</EventRecordID>
<Correlation ActivityID="{00000000-A6C8-0000-2155-6BAA7B8FC901}" />
<Execution ProcessID="2016" ThreadID="2216" />
<Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance/Operational</Channel>
<Computer>xxxxx</Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-19" />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data Name="ShellScenarioStartTime">2009-02-15T14:49:26.386Z</Data>
<Data Name="ShellScenarioEndTime">2009-02-15T14:49:31.386Z</Data>
<Data Name="ShellSubScenario">1</Data>
<Data Name="ShellScenarioDuration">5000</Data>
<Data Name="ShellRootCauseBits">0</Data>
<Data Name="ShellAnalysisResult">2</Data>
<Data Name="ShellDegradationType">1</Data>
<Data Name="ShellTsVersion">1</Data>
<Data Name="ShellMachineUpTimeHours">0</Data>
<Data Name="ShellMachineSleepPattern">0</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

I fear you are close to a catastrophic Windows Crash, Which may or may not allow you to recover and boot into Windows.
I suggest You Use Vista File Backup Ultility right now and back up your User Data, then Reformat/Restall Windows ASAP. It is hard to tell what is causing the critical performance issues, but you can check here. If it is a hardware issue , Reinstalling Vista will not fix it.

Repair Install For Vista

Start> in search type, perfmon > click the program, click "continue"> Click "Reliability Monitor" to see what Software/Hardware issues are occurring

Ps- Do Not Use Registry Cleaners, Get Yourself a good Antivirus Program, Use Windows Defender, and ALWAYS use UAC, and maybe, if this is software related, it will not occur again.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/210809-boot-up-issues-critical-event-log-errors-event-id-100-200-400-307-402-a.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Every time I boot my laptop I get error message Event ID 10 in Event Viewer. The details are:

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor"AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

I do believe that the error message is nothing to be concerned about from what I have read when I googled it, but nothing I read tells you how to get rid of it. Does anone know how I can get rid of this so it does not show up in event viewer everytime I boot?

A:Event Viewer Error Message Event ID10 - How to get rid of it?

idahosurge,
Read through the link below...
Hope it helps with your problem.

Event ID 10 is logged in the Application log after you install Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/195338-event-viewer-error-message-event-id10-how-get-rid.html
Relevancy 79.12%

If a make a password mistake when logging in, event viewer should log event with ID 4625*. But it doesn't. How do I get it too? If you want to know about my computer model Etc. Click on the computer icon next to my name.

(*Event 4625 means Bad password)

Thanks

A:Solved: Event ID 4625 not being logged in event viewer

I assume you are using Vista or Win 7

The following eventIDs are all related to Login Failures:

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-event-id-4625-not-being-logged-in-event-viewer.995501/
Relevancy 79.12%

A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: Bus/Interconnect Error
Processor APIC ID: 2

The details view of this entry contains further information.

I run a Cyberpowerpc with an AMD FX(tm)-4130 Quad-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
I have WINDOWS 8.1 NOT 7, NOT 10, NOT VISTA, 8 EIGHT

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/aa124f1f-2d50-45ae-a4df-c71d38654082/oh-boy-problem-1-event-properties-event-18-whealogger?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 79.12%

I tried a lot, but couldn't find the event log for the cleanmgr.exe (Disk Cleanup) in the Event Viewer.
Actually, I need the source & event id of cleanmgr.exe to schedule a task in the Task Scheduler.

A:In Event Viewer, Where is event log for cleanmgr.exe (Disk Cleanup)?

This Article would be of services to you .

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/301369-event-viewer-where-event-log-cleanmgr-exe-disk-cleanup.html
Relevancy 79.12%

I wanted to see who was viewing my computer and went to event viewer, under System > filter current log > power troubleshooter -- I found that the wake source for the system resuming from sleep was a device usb root hub, what does this mean?

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/384110-event-viewer-power-troubleshooter-event-question.html
Relevancy 79.12%

While playing war thunder on steam my screen went black and i couldn't do anything. I restart my computer and play again it crashes. After one more time i look at my event viewer and find critical error event ID:41. I don't whether its the game or my pc.

A:BSOD playing war thunder, Event viewer event 41

Critical error - Event ID 41 is (most likely) when you forced the system to restart (usually by holding the power button down).

You have a NETGEAR WG111v3 Wireless-G USB Adapter:

I do not recommend using wireless USB network devices. Especially in Win8/8.1 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 and later - using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have Win8/8.1 drivers - DO NOT use Vista drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

I noticed that you don't have Secure Boot and/or UEFI enabled. If you were having problems with it and changed it, please let us know.

It's not necessary to enable it now. But, should you reinstall Windows at some point in the future, please enable it first.

I mention this because it may happen that (one day) the system won't boot. This can be caused by a program changing your UEFI settings, or an update of the UEFI resetting it to default values.

To test and see if this is the cause, boot into the UEFI and see if the settings have been changed. If uncertain, try with Secure Boot both on and off (and the UEFI on UEFI or Legacy (CSM))

If it still doesn't boot after trying this, then move on to other troubleshooting tools as it's not likely to be due to this.

Black screen errors are notoriously difficult to troubleshoot. Let's start with this stuff:
- update chipset, storage, Intel, video, wireless, Bluetooth drivers to the latest, Win8.1 compatible versions (DO NOT use Win8 versions, only Win8.1 - if unable to find them, post back and we'll see what we can do).

Also, please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog))
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility: HWMonitor CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/44720-bsod-playing-war-thunder-event-viewer-event-41-a.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with an Events 1001 and/or 902 crash when I run GTA V it occurs at random times, and without warning. I've reset Windows 10 Pro, uninstalled and reinstalled the game but I keep getting the crashes. Windows 10 Pro should be up to date, I have my doubts about my mouse as the manufacturer hasn't released updated drivers in some time, and the rest of my peripherals/utilities should be up to date. Thanks in advance

A:Event 1001 and Event 902 at Random times while running GTA V

Hi,

Try updating your network driver (iqvw64e.sys) here: -

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/51391-event-1001-event-902-random-times-while-running-gta-v.html
Relevancy 79.12%

I have noticed these in my event viewer appearing a lot and roughly around times when my computer decides to freeze up on me.

Event ID 7001, Service Control Manager
The Peer Networking Grouping service depends on the Peer Name Resolution Protocol service which failed to start because of the following error:
%%-2140993535

&

Event ID 7023, Service Control Manager
The Peer Name Resolution Protocol service terminated with the following error:
%%-2140993535

A:Event ID 7001 and 7023 Shows in Event Viewer a lot.

Just FYI - I usually ignore these errors when they show up.
BUT, if they're associated with freezes we'll need to have a deeper look.

Please post this info even though you're not reporting BSOD's: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/237125-event-id-7001-7023-shows-event-viewer-lot.html
Relevancy 79.12%

I am having problems powering on from sleep using Ps or USB devices or scheduled wake event When I press the space bar or mouse from PS2, scheduled or event triggers PC wake - USB sleep event Can't button to wake nothing happens except I hear a short click sound from motherboard and the hard disc LED comes on for a split second The second time I press Can't wake PC from sleep PS2, USB or scheduled event - event triggers there is no sound or LED flash Same thing happens with Can't wake PC from sleep PS2, USB or scheduled event - event triggers a scheduled wake event from Windows I also get this happening when I quickly press and release the power on button When I press the power on button for longer than about sec guessing then the PC comes on This problem seems to have happened after upgrading to Windows from XP Pro I checked the Bios and wake with PS devices was on Also checked Device Manager Power Management for the mouse and keyboard and wake from sleep was on Also checked power management options and allow awake timers is checked It appears the wake event is happening but the duration of the momentary on mechanism is not long enough to actually turn on the PC

A:Can't wake PC from sleep PS2, USB or scheduled event - event triggers

Found the problem - it was a dying CMOS battery

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/332172-cant-wake-pc-sleep-ps2-usb-scheduled-event-event-triggers.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Hi My computer runs for all Event 1000, log 1001+2, Including ID's 11, event 80, etc... swarm! practical purposes I guess Event log swarm! Including event ID's 1000, 80, 11, 1001+2, etc... but I can certainly feel that there is good reason for all event log errors while working on my windows For example the blue screen Event log swarm! Including event ID's 1000, 80, 11, 1001+2, etc... of death appears once every - months or earlier today the computer just started getting really slow given my GB memory this raaarely happens or quot windows explorer quot would randomly crash however when this does happen it usually happens just once during a session then it restarts and it's fine so it's Event log swarm! Including event ID's 1000, 80, 11, 1001+2, etc... not preventing me from using my computer it's just something's wrong and it shouldn't be and I want to fix it I have rows and columns of event log errors such as event ID event ID and much more but since addressing all of them at once will probably invade the entire forum I prefer to address them perhaps in little bundles so I don't annoy the experts and exploit the resources Also I have a feeling that once I start fixing some of them many others will disappear automatically I'm sorry if my post is a bit vague but this is my first time here so please be patient with me and just tell me whatever information you need from me to narrow things down and I will do that I have provided a link to a few of my event logs to OneDrive which I appropriately labeled to make it easier to distinguish which one is which http drv ms mlhJJ Thank you so much in advance

A:Event log swarm! Including event ID's 1000, 80, 11, 1001+2, etc...

Hello and welcome Allen mate just to try a few rather obvious bits and pieces and to start eliminating stuff run these the first two in safe mode if you have to then the malwares as long as the machine keeps running.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1538-sfc-scannow-command-system-file-checker.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/433-disk-check.html < use the /f and /r options in Option2 if necessary

http://www.superantispyware.com/

http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

download from bleeping computer ? delete any rubbishthese find.

I must say it is refreshing to find that a member has included the system specs for a change - well done!

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/349907-event-log-swarm-including-event-ids-1000-80-11-1001-2-etc.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Every time I boot my laptop I get error message Event ID 11 in Event Viewer. The details are:

Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications.

This is listed under AppInit_DLLs in the registry and the dll being loaded is nvinitx.dll, from what I can find out this has to do with the optimus function on my laptop and having it loaded is okay. I just want to get rid of the error message being logged everytime I boot.

A:Event Viewer Error Message Event ID11 - How do I get rid of this to?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of this error message in Event Viewer?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/195339-event-viewer-error-message-event-id11-how-do-i-get-rid.html
Relevancy 79.12%

My Win 7 Pro x64 system just started acting up. When I select an event in the Event Viewer, the More Information: Event Log Online Help link doesn't open IE10. When I click on the link, the Event Viewer pop-up confirmation box open to confirm sending information across the internet, but when I click "Yes" the box goes away and I get a momentary indication from the cursor that the action is processing then nothing. It will not change the active IE10 page or open IE10.

Is there a solution with out a system restore?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards

A:Event Viewer Event Log Online Help Links don't function

I don't know much about this kind of stuff - but here is what I dug up using Microsoft's Process Monitor and Process Explorer.

The mmc app (event viewer) sends info to one of the svchost instances (netsvcs).

Svchost writes some info to the registry about a scheduled task and then runs that task.

This starts taskeng - which starts wscript.

Wscript runs a temporary VBS file that is supposed to send a URL to the operating system (shell).

The OS is supposed to open your default browser.

Here is the contents of the VBS file from my testing:

Code:
Set shell = createobject("wscript.shell")
Shell.run """C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp78C0.url"""

You might try SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

And let's hope that some other forum member can suggest things that you should check.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/304193-event-viewer-event-log-online-help-links-dont-function.html
Relevancy 79.12%

From what I understand about the event log in Windows 7, when someone tries and is unsuccessful when logging into the computer the event log should record an event id 4625. However this is not happening at either of my Windows 7 Ultimate machines. I found an identical thread about this problem where the user found a solution but did not specify what is was.

http://forums.techguy.org/general-security/995501-solved-event-id-4625-not.html

Any ideas?

Thanks

A:Solved: Event ID 4625 not being logged in event viewer

Are you creating a Custom View ? Be sure that you have selected 'By Log - Event Logs: Windows Log, Security. Then except for the Event ID field, everything should not be checked.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-event-id-4625-not-being-logged-in-event-viewer.1034583/