Windows Support Forum

Bluetooth speakers won't work with HP laptop

Q: Bluetooth speakers won't work with HP laptop

Hello nbsp My nbsp HP laptop is a Pavillion Entertainment dv - us product WA UA ABA serial edited by mod on - - running Windows Home Premium OA bit and purchased I think nbsp It is running HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Driver won't work with laptop speakers HP Bluetooth provider is Broadcom version nbsp Although my beloved HP laptop shows it has paired with bluetooth speakers I bought this past week it won't Bluetooth speakers won't work with HP laptop play music through them nbsp Since both bluetooth speakers work fine with my brand new HP Envy desktop I am guessing this is due to my laptop running outdated Bluetooh driver nbsp Unfortunately the 'update bluetooth driver' button has been grayed out and I don't know how else to update the bluetooth driver nbsp I just ran the HP update but that didn't seem to affect the bluetooth driver nbsp Bluetooth speakers I have paired EasyAcc cannon Ion Mini Block Rocker nbsp The EasyAcc cannon flashes blue and their information states it is ready to be paired even though my HP device manager shows it is paired to the laptop nbsp I tried several of the suggestions on your forum but was unsuccessful nbsp I hope to use this speaker in my classroom next week so your help is greatly appreciated nbsp Thank you Lori nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Bluetooth speakers won't work with HP laptop

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Bluetooth speakers won't work with HP laptop

Thank you for participating in the HP Support Forum.The Serial Number (SN) has been removed from your post to protect your personally identifiable product information from theft and subsequent fraud, in accordance with the HP Support Forum's Rules of Participation #4: "Protect privacy...don?t post your computer?s serial # or contact information publically, and do not allow someone you don?t know to remotely take control of your computer."Respectfully,eric-g

I worked for HP.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Bluetooth-speakers-won-t-work-with-HP-laptop/td-p/4348014
Relevancy 79.98%

Once I plug my headphones in or my hearing aids bluetooth device in, it all goes south. The internal speakers continue to work as does the bluetooth, but nothing is coming out of the headphones. Since I was once in IT, this problem is unique to the jack itself. Either the jack lifted up or was pushed back and never properly tested. The hook, I just received this computer 3 weeks ago to replace a faulty HDMI out port. I was told that there would be an open ticket so if I had any problems with this computer it would be attended to. Unfortunately, that is not the case. 

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3517/t/19679908
Relevancy 75.68%

hi,
I tried googling and searching your forum for this, and havent really come up with anything, so i thought I would try and ask..
is it possible to use bluetooth speaker and laptop speakers at same time?
I got a hdmx jam for xmas, and wanted to put that behind me, as i game on my laptop. id like to use both the laptop speakers and the hdmx bluetooth speaker at same time on windows 8.1
any suggestions?

oh and merry xmas to everyone too.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/37828-hdmx-bluetooth-speakers-laptop-speakers-simultaneous.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi there Tried to pair a Logitech Miniboombox on to a W virtual machine using vmware workstation The built in Bluetooth adapter didn't work but a USB bluetooth adapter could be attached to the VM and the device paired instantly Is bluetooth not supported natively by vmwware The USB adapter is just a get around - speakers USB only with work vmware card Bluetooth on would prefer to use the Native device if possible I see from the vmware site that the dialog only appears on the Host but I couldn't get the device to pair on the VM USB adapter -- no problem from the vmware site seems to imply that it SHOULD work without using a separate USB adapter LimitationsWorkstation and Fusion have these limitations for Bluetooth support Outgoing connections only A virtual machine may establish a connection to a remote Bluetooth device but remote devices do not see services that virtual machines try to advertise Virtual machines Bluetooth speakers only work with USB card on vmware cannot change the name class or discoverability of the host's Bluetooth adapter The host is exclusively in control over setting whether other Bluetooth devices can discover the host and what name it appears as The host is exclusively in control of the pairing process and collecting displaying PIN numbers The guest may scan for devices and initiate a connection with any device If pairing is required the pairing dialog box appears on the host not in the guest From the guest's perspective the device appears to pair without having needed a PIN Any vendor-specific capabilities on the host's Bluetooth radio are not passed through to the guest For example some radios provide a vendor-specific command to change their BDADDR These commands do not appear in the guest The guest sees a generic VMware-brand radio The virtual Bluetooth controller itself is not part of snapshots During snapshots it is disconnected and reconnected Any ongoing connections with Bluetooth devices are terminated at the time of a snapshot Cheers jimbo

http://www.eightforums.com/virtualization/12572-bluetooth-speakers-only-work-usb-card-vmware.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hey, I just bought myself a bluetooth speakers to use along with my devices including my laptop. But I'm not able to connect the bluetooth speakers to my laptop. It's able to connect and play music with my smartphone and my tablet. I just can't use the option Allow a Device To Connect in my laptop, though it has the option to send and recieve files which works fine with my smartphone. Plz help me figure a way to connect the bluetooth speakers to my laptop.  Laptop Info: HP PAVALION X360-S101TU.PRODUCT NUMBER- T0Y57PA#ACJBLUETOOTH DEVICE- INTEL AC 3165 WIFI+BLUETOOTH It will be a pleasure to receive support from you guys. Thanks.

A:Connect Bluetooth Speakers to my Laptop.

Hi @viveksh30, Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I read your post about your HP Pavilion 13-s101tu x360 not detecting the Bluetooth Headphones. Here is a link that shows you how to check that Bluetooth discovery settings are turned on and file sharing is also turned on. If you need additional assistance please include your Notebook Model number and type of Headphones.Please let me know how this goes. Please click the Thumbs up below to thank me for my efforts! Thanks.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Connect-Bluetooth-Speakers-to-my-Laptop/td-p/5590272
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi all,

I have a Dell XPS M1330 laptop and have recently upgraded to windows 7 professional (32bit) from windows vista. Everything seems to be running smoothly except I can get no sound from the internal laptop speakers. When I plug in external speakers in via the jacks on the front, sound comes through fine, but as soon as I unplug them there is nothing. Headphones also work like this too. Under sounds in device manager, it simply says 'High Definition Audio Device', and I'm not sure if I should be downloading some other drivers?

Any advice is welcome!
Thanks.

A:External Speakers work, Laptop speakers do not

What do you have set as your default sound device? Mine is set to my external speakers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/46385-external-speakers-work-laptop-speakers-do-not.html
Relevancy 67.94%

So i managed to get my bluetooth speakers and laptop paired, but the sound is still coming through the laptop speakers, i went into the audio area and the only option to playback is the laptop speakers.

The bluetooth speakers show up in devices, and it seems to know that they are speakers, but how do i make it show up in the audio area so i can choose to use them instead of laptop speakers?

A:connecting bluetooth speakers to laptop (halfway there)

ive spent hours on google trying and trying different things to get it working, from what i can tell it has something to do with ad2p i dont really know what that is, some kind of driver that isnt a part of windows 7, i cant seem to find it though, all links are dead ends. but i am finding a lot of other people with this problem! including plenty of old and unanswered threads on this site!

anyone know where i can get a AD2P driver for my samsung series 5 laptop?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/309906-connecting-bluetooth-speakers-laptop-halfway-there.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi guys..I have a small problem and unfortunately the microsoft couldn't provide me a solution for this...
Since i upgraded to win 10 i could not play music from my phone through laptop speakers via bluetooth. I could send and receive files to and fro via bluetooth and the phone also gets connected/paired without any issues, but the music playing option is not happening.  My previous OS win 7 had no problems in playing the music.I have a dell inspiron 15R laptop and asus zenfone 4 mobile.My phone specs shows it supports A2DP ( and it used to play in win 7).
Pls someone could provide me a solution or a fix for this..??

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/599529/cannot-play-music-through-laptop-speakers-via-bluetooth/
Relevancy 67.08%

Just wondering if anyone could offer some advice or help.

I am wanting to send the music that I play on my laptop to my hifi speakers via Bluetooth. My laptop has bluetooth built into it, and I have a bluetooth audio receiver plugged into my hifi speakers by a 3.5mm jack. I have paired the laptop with the receiver. I was then hoping it would be as simple as pressing play and the music would come out through the hifi speakers. Unfortunately it does not and continues to play through the laptop speakers. The receiver I am using is the sony ericsson mbr-100.

Any tips would be great.

Thanks.

Relevancy 66.22%

A few days ago i had to reinstall my sound driver after updating windows and sometimes if i take out my speakers out of the speaker jack my speakers on the laptop wont work sometimes without shutting down my music program or it will be vise versa please help me out

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/207261-speakers-randomly-wont-work-sometimes-laptop-but-external-will-sometime-work.html
Relevancy 62.35%

I have a really weird problem so thank you for any advice help in advance This may take awhile so I m sorry if this is a little longer than you guys hope for I just don t want to miss any details Specs HP Pavilion dv - nr Notebook PC Intel Core Duo T Processors GHz ea Windows Vista Laptop speakers a for work second Home Premium GB RAM GB internal HD GB external NVIDIA GeForce M GT Video IDT High Definition Audio I think that s it if you need anything else just ask Okay now my problem My laptop speakers are Altec Lansing not sure if that matters but they produce no sound in normal operation The headphones work flawlessly but when I unplug them the speakers do not kick in and take over I lose all sound It gets even better though because if I mute my speakers then unmute them I hear a split-second clip of audio then all is quiet again There s a pop like a click when I unmute and sound comes out immediately after I unmute but as soon as it started it goes away So I go to my IDT Control Panel here s where it gets even better I notice my playback is set to quot Speakers and Dual Independent Headphones quot There s a picture of a set of headphones and if I click either side of the headphones it s supposed to make a sound it does but I can t hear it unless I mute and unmute which as I stated earlier only works for a split second Well if I m looking at the IDT panel and mute my speakers then a picture of floor speakers pops up and all of this is with OR without headphones plugged in Laptop speakers work for a second Same thing click on the left or right side to test sound and voila nothing Mute and unmute produce a minute sound then nothing Sigh One more thing In my IDT Control there s also a Laptop speakers work for a second picture representing my jacks headphones my laptop has but only is pictured and microphone If in operation then the picture is supposed to be enlarged and in fact my headphone jack is ALWAYS enlarged unless I switch playback WHILE I m in HDMI mode Still no sound though but ever faithful headphones ALWAYS work Double sigh The Laptop speakers work for a second jacks are good switches are fine everything is soldered good and everything looks peachy I m positive it s not the headphone jack switch and everything I ve learned looks to me like a software issue Is it possible my settings are somehow reversed or screwed up in either BIOS or the registry I ve chatted online with HP Support I also called HP Support and had them override my computer while someone a million miles away toyed around on my desktop disabling deleting drivers reinstalling drivers running MS FixIt and a few other things The last time my speakers worked perfectly I was watching a DVD I remember having to leave so I shut my laptop lid only to come home to a non working set of speakers I was using Windows Media Center So there it is PLEASE help please this is driving me bananas I restored recovered deleted and reinstalled drivers even KLite codecs nothing is working Nothing All system checks are okay and FixIt says nothing s wrong Can someone suggest something I ve yet to try Thank you for your patience nbsp

A:Laptop speakers work for a second

Any advice? Bump...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/laptop-speakers-work-for-a-second.149629/
Relevancy 62.35%

Hi guys. I have an ADVENT Roma 2000 and my laptop speakers aren't working! I tried fixing it on my own but I decided to ask you, the experts.
I already tried:
1. sfc scannow (Scan was finished but there is still some errors in cbs.log that cant be repaired. And oh, is it normal for the scan to end at 98%)
2. enabling and disabling realtek in dev manager.(uninstall+restart is included)
> Like to add that in its properties it's saying, "the device is working properly"
3. downloading and installing the new update of realtek.
4. Putting external audio devices.(like headphones, earphones, etc.)
> Still I can't hear a sound from these.

I don't know but I think the pop-up message after I start my laptop, has something to do with it.

iaanotif.exe - system error
isdi.dll is missing

A:My laptop speakers won't work.

Sounds like your sound card has blown. Do you hear any system sounds at all and when did this problem start occurring?

The files missing are to do with RAID.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/366182-my-laptop-speakers-wont-work.html
Relevancy 62.35%

I have a Windows Vista Compaq Presario F700 with Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221 speakers. The computer detects the speakers, and the sound isn't muted. could someone help me get them working again?

Relevancy 62.35%

Good day,

please pardon my bad english.

i am using TOSHIBA NOTEBOOK SATTELITE C840 1011R which has a bluetooth connectivity shortcut located at the F12 button (i dont know its developer). i was completely shocked when i tried to turn on my bluetooth using this shortcut, and the "bluetooth symbol" didnt appear. i am a noob in terms of technology, computer terms, repairs, drivers etc. but i want to fix it on my own to save money. i dont know if it is because i downloaded Avast 2015 and erased it or what. please help me. i really want to fix it or re-install it. please bare with me because i dont know much about computers.

thank you and have a good day

A:My bluetooth on my laptop won't work

Hi ... Welcome to Seven Forums ... Install the Value Added Package from the Link below ...
https://pc.toshiba-asia.com/sg/support/drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/371363-my-bluetooth-my-laptop-wont-work.html
Relevancy 61.92%

When I hook my laptop up to an external monitor and speakers the speakers don't work. I checked the speakers on another laptop and the speakers do work. The laptop speakers only work when not hooked up to monitor with an HDMI cable. I have a Dell laptop that i hooked up with the same monitor, HDMI cable, and speakers and they all work fine. Please help. thanks

A:External speakers don't work with laptop

Hi, How do you connect them now (monitor and laptop) ? Please note: DVI and VGA cables don't carry sound. Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/External-speakers-don-t-work-with-laptop/td-p/5769007
Relevancy 61.92%

i have an IBM thinkpad z running windows I got it second hand off amazon and the sound didn t work when i got it i have speakers only work occasionally. Laptop two playback Laptop speakers only work occasionally. devices listed digital audio S PDIF which is working and then Speakers which most of the time says not plugged in both devices have the most recent drivers The weird part is that SOMETIMES the sound works every now and then when I open my computer it doesn t seem to be triggered by reboots it happens randomly the speakers will be working and I ll have sound for a while as long as one day so far even if i close it and open it again and then they ll randomly stop working and go back to saying not plugged in I don t use external speakers so I really have no idea what to do about it If someone could help me at least understand WHY it does this I d be grateful Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 61.92%

Like the title says -Laptop speakers don't headphones work, do speakers Laptop suddenly stop working one day after I turn on my computer from sleep mode it s been about - months now and they re still not working -Of course I ve restarted shut down hibernated sleep d my computer many times since then -I can plug in headphones and external speakers and they work just fine -My audio driver is enabled up Laptop speakers don't work, headphones do to date and works fine obviously since I can use headphones -The speakers AREN T broken proof is that my computer has a little startup quot Republic of Gamers quot logo with an explosion sound and it plays just fine through the speakers -There was an incident about a few days before this happened ASUS laptops are known to do this where they short circuit and shut down if you accidentally touch a headphone plug into the USB port I m not sure if this contributed since my speakers worked fine afterward nbsp

Relevancy 61.92%

i am having a new dell inspiron N5110 which i bought about a 6 months ago. Its a core i5, 6Gb ram, 640 Gb hard disk, srs premium, etc.
all of a sudden my speakers are no longer producing any sound and its not mutted.
can anyone help me revive this p.c with any decision.
Thanks a lot

A:Laptop speakers no longer work

if you where to plug in some headphones do you still get sound???

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/laptop-speakers-no-longer-work.180362/
Relevancy 61.49%

Hi, I have a Sony Vaio VGN-FS415M, running on Windows XP...
I have a bluetooth headset that i want to use for Skype but not sure how to get it to work... I have a bluetooth USB dongle, I have searched, found + connected the bluetooth headset, but dont know how to set it up so that I can use it...My sound is still playing through my laptop, and when I try to change audio from default device there is no option to change to my headset.... Is it compatible? Anyone know how I can set this up to use with skype etc?

Thanks alot for any help...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-get-bluetooth-headset-to-work-with-laptop.805567/
Relevancy 61.49%

I am trying to connect a Logtech wireless headset. I cannot find any settings for Bluetooth, or driver updates. On the bottom of the laptop I found the model number 15-1010wm. I tried connecting wth Control Panel>Devices and Printers, and the connect a device option. It found a phone, but not the headphones. In the summer I was looking in the settings and saw Bluetooth, either on my laptop or my siblings' (neither of them have Bluetooth options now). I have looked in Device Manager on mine and my siblings' laptop, and saw no Bluetooth. I have looked at multiple guides and none of them work. I know the headphones work because I connected them to my tablet.  Does anyone have any ideas or links to Bluetooth drivers that might help?

A:Can't Get Bluetooth to Work On Windows 8.1 Laptop

I remember a month or two ago Windows updated. This could be helpful.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Can-t-Get-Bluetooth-to-Work-On-Windows-8-1-Laptop/td-p/5854699
Relevancy 61.06%

I just updated many of my drivers for my WinXP Compaq 2580 Presario Laptop. My speakers were working perfectly fine earlier today, now after the update, I can't hear anything. I have tried troubleshooting, and still nothing. Even when I try roll back on my sound device it doesn't work. I have expanded my Volume Control and nothing is muted. Another wierd thing is that when I plug in headphones I can hear sound, but when I unplug them, I hear nothing. Please reply with any info or help at all, thanks. I love you!

* Listed under Device Manger / Sound, video and game controllers:
- Audio Codecs
- Conexant AC-Link Audio
- Legacy Audio Drivers

Relevancy 61.06%

Ok i have a dell latitude c wont speakers My do work headphones (laptop) laptop When i go to device manager and check sound video and game controllers and press the sign the following things come down -AUDIO CODECS -AUDIO CODECS -INTEL R AC AUDIO CONTROLLER-SIGMATEL CODEC -LEGACY AUDIO DRIVERS -LEGACY VIDEO CAPTURE DEVICE -MEDIA CONTROL DEVICES -VIDEO CODECS I did the basic things going to audio control and un-mute everything and put it on full and then checked my laptop for volume button there was none except for a keyboard command to adjust volume i set it to high There is nothing wrong with the sound card no yellow exlamation mark Speakers worked till weeks ago System restore is not a option Im working on a windows xp pro No driver Cd and not a funtional CD DRIVE on the laptp anyway The speakers seem to work when i enter system restore it makes a loud beep noise so im guessing the speakers are still working Any tips Fix and help will be appreciated IF I HAVE TO CHANGE My speakers wont work (laptop) headphones do THE SOUND CARD DRIVER CAN SOME ONE GIVE ME A LINK IM NOT GREAT WHEN IT COMES TO DRIVERS TY LAST THING IF I HAVE TO RE SOILTER SOME My speakers wont work (laptop) headphones do WIRE OF THE SPEAKRS INSIDE CAN SOME DRAW ME A GUIDE SO I KNOW WHAT IM DOING TY APPRECIATED nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/my-speakers-wont-work-laptop-headphones-do.656174/
Relevancy 61.06%

.... yet it all works fine on my Arch Linux installation.

Anyone have any ideas? I thought it was because my headset was effed up, but it turns out that all kinds of headphones just don't work with it. I can't really comprehend the problem because my laptop's built in speakers (which use the same device) WORK PERFECTLY FINE! All settings are default as usual, I tried reinstalling the Realtek driver, restarted many times, etc. No dice.

Thanks

A:Laptop speakers work, headphones of all kinds don't.

Headphone jack busted?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/308517-laptop-speakers-work-headphones-all-kinds-dont.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Alright, I've been trying to find anyone with a similar problem, tried some different things but none worked.
I have a jack on the side of the laptop as usual, where I plug my headphones which do work perfectly. The laptop's internal speakers also work. The problem comes when I try to plug in external speakers. So far I've tried 3 sets, 2 of them with a jack plug and one with a normal USB plug. The issue is with all 3 that only one half works properly, the other is very quiet and distorted. I've also tried streaming sound onto my phone and plugging the speakers into the phone itself, but same deal as before.

Is it a hardware issue? If yes, why do headphones and the internal speakers work?

If anyone has any ideas I'd be thankful.

I'm running windows 10 home 64bit on a Lenovo y500

A:Can't get external speakers to work properly on laptop

It is common to find that different jack plugs have slightly different sizes and tolerances, and some connect better than others, and also that the sockets on laptops are subject to wear, and will lose some connectivity with one or both channels. If you can find an adapter - with a short length of cable for strain relief, and preferably an angled male plug connector - that fits well to both to the laptop and headphones, but also to external speakers, that may be a solution.

Some audio control panels allow for output to other sockets, if the audio chip is capable - for instance not only the headphone jack but also the microphone jack, which may be less worn, and may be a better connection for your speaker jacks - at the loss of an external microphone connection. This may not be an option on some laptops.

Otherwise, the socket on the laptop may need to be replaced or adjusted so that the contacts connect all of your plugs equally well - a delicate job best performed by a qualified repair technician. Laptop motherboards are quite flimsy, and movement of the jack through strain on the headphone cable etc., can cause board cracking and solder joint or copper trace failures.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/43533-cant-get-external-speakers-work-properly-laptop.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Since installling winXP SP i have problems getting my PDA to Bluetooth with my laptop although I am not sure that is the reason I have an Ambicom BT CF card in my laptop P III with a PCMCIA adapter My PDA is Pocket PC and already BlueTooth enabled It has updated drivers too It Bluetooth CF won't Laptop in I/O Range?) Card work or (IRQ all worked before SP and worked even better when I updated my Ipaq drivers Before SP I have been to advice page on Microsoft and tried their advice http support microsoft com defaul kb en-us but no joy One thing they suggest is to try to run bthprops cpl Bluetooth CF Card in Laptop won't work (IRQ or I/O Range?) but that doesnt seem to have any effect except a little flutter on my laptop I have installed and reinstalled uninstalled reinstalled all drivers heaps of times I have used device manager to uninstall the device and reinstall it I have followed instructions to the letter Tonight I have had a look in Device Manager under Ambicom Bluetooth Device it seems to indicate a problem with IRQ and or I Bluetooth CF Card in Laptop won't work (IRQ or I/O Range?) O Setting It says The drivers for this device are not Bluetooth CF Card in Laptop won't work (IRQ or I/O Range?) installed Code To reinstall the drivers for this device click Reinstall Driver Under Properties it says in a small table Resource Type Setting IRQ I O Range F FF And Input Output Range F - FF used by SMC IrCC - Fast Infrared Port In Device Manager for SMC IRCC Fast Infrared Port under Properties again in a small table Resource Type Setting I O Range F FF I O Range F FF IRQ DMA Does that mean the IR device is conflicting with the BT device If so don t be fooled by the fact I worked it out If I did I don t understand how Although I have written all that down I am not a techie It made me feel great typing it out but it doesn t mean anything at all to me If anyone thinks it is a problem and I can fix it please do let me know but in Baby Steps Many thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-cf-card-in-laptop-wont-work-irq-or-i-o-range.304285/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello All,  I have a problem with my HP 8570P windows 7 Pro 64 bit,  I have 2 bluetooth speakerS (JBL charge 2 and UE ROll) I can NOT get them to pair with the laptop. I have removed/reinstalled the drivers and it seems the drivers on the laptop are fine BUT it always give me a  message about the speaker' drivers not installed.I tried with windows update but nothing happen still the same. if anybody have any ideas please let me know, I will appreciateThanks in advance!!!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Bluetooth-8570p-NOT-working-with-Bluetooth-Speakers/td-p/5762723
Relevancy 60.63%

I have an HP elitebook p running windows professional bit Today the speakers just stopped working all together in the middle of a chess match on chess com while using google chrome It has done this in the past on that particular speakers so dont--my far work fix-it attempts Headphones laptop site Alwasy comes back Today though when I went to go watch a youtube video didnt' work I restarted my computer sound was fine for about minutes Since it finally died I have not been able to get any sound of my speakers at all Headphones work just fine I have gone to HP com and downloaded the latest audio driver which installs something called soundmax Does nothing I have also per instructions on a post here gone and downloaded the realtek driver I have installed that twice since I seen another poster said he Headphones work laptop speakers dont--my fix-it attempts so far needed to install it twice for the exe version to work over the zip version I have also gone to HP and downloaded the latest BIOS version Said I had the latest and didnt need to installed anyways I have gone into the control panel and made sure my speakers are the default selection I don t know what else to do And now after this latest restart after going into my device manager and right clicking on the SoundMax and choosing uninstall I now have a quot red x quot over my speaker icon in the tray that has never been there When I go to the device manager and click on sounds video amp game controllers the only selection I have to choose is High Definition Audio Device However when I go into the control panel I see Realtek High Definition Audio Driver and SoundMax both there If you click the link below it is a screenshare video to help explain everything I have typed - - - AdventureJobs's library WOW I loaded that link just to see if the mic was actually working and got sound from my speakers before I could plug in the headphones I almost deleted this cry for help Then I noticed that there was still the red x over my speaker icon in the tray I went and hit play again and got seconds into the playback and my speakers are now mute again What makes a speaker work temporarily What gives it a terminal point How does it just magically work when it displays no speakers or headphones are plugged in How does it just stop working when you haven't altered anything What is my next step O and I tried to do a system restore but somehow even though I have owned this computer since May I only have system restores to choose from and they are all from today There is nothing to choose from before today

A:Headphones work laptop speakers dont--my fix-it attempts so far

Sorry forgot to mention I have also done numerous virus checks today thinking this for surely had to be a virus. I downloaded and installed and scanned today with:

spybot
ccleaner
fsecure
windowscomplete care
AVG
malware
trend micro
spyhunter

None of these complete system scans have found anything at all

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/310926-headphones-work-laptop-speakers-dont-my-fix-attempts-so-far.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi,
I've got no sound through my internal laptop speakers what so ever but
when I plug in headphones or my surround system, there is sound.
There also is a red light burning in the audio input where my headphone goes in.
I think my laptop thinks the headphones are still plugged in?

Anyone any idea how I can fix this?

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/278565-no-sound-through-laptop-internal-speakers-but-headphones-do-work-please-help.html
Relevancy 59.77%

i have just bought a new laptop (hp 250 g4) with windows 10 intel core i5. when i plug my old labtec speakers which work fine on the olde snow leopard mac a liyd buzzing noise is to be heard and i quickly unplug for fear of waking my children. can i avoid buying new speakers?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/435518-i-have-just-bought-new-laptop-hp-250-g4-old-labtec-speakers-dont-work-when-plugged.html
Relevancy 59.77%

every thing is on max not shure why it works only sometime head phones work all the time but speakers come and go sometime when i bang the back the volume comes for a second and diissapears i need help

fully updated driver

A:Help please my Dell laptop(internal speakers) dont work all the time only sometimes

The jack where you plug in your headphones probably turns the speakers
off when the headphones are plugged in.
Over time,this causes wear to the jack and it does not make contact
properly,so the audio is not being passed to th speakers.
You can have the jack replaced(expensive?), or use a set of USB powered
external speakers.
BTW,not a good idea to bang on a laptop.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-please-my-dell-laptop-internal-speakers-dont-work-all-the-time-only-sometimes.649129/
Relevancy 56.76%

I cant get these things to work together I think I just dunno what Im doing..

Installed my PCI card and setup my speakers and plugged em in etc.. Installed the drivers for 7.1 sound as the instructions suggested for me to do, even though my speakers are actually 5.1 (Logitech X-530) wonder if thats whats wrong...anyway

now my woofer works and so do my front two speakers but my other 3 are left out..what to do?

Thanks all!

A:Chaintech AV710 Sound Card and Logitech 5.1 Speakers: only 2 speakers work

I'd say install the 5.1 drivers and be sure the speakers are plugged into the correct ports

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/chaintech-av710-sound-card-and-logitech-5-1-speakers-only-2-speakers-work.331394/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi, I have a windows 7. I have found the bluetooth in my computer, it says "fsquirt" aswell. When I open the file, it says send files or recieve files. So if i click on Send Files, it says " select where to send your files" with a large box under it which i cannot type in. If i press recieve files, it says " windows was unable to transfer some files, an address incompatible with the requested protocol was used.

So i dont know how to fix this!?! Help please? I'm trying to send videos from my phone to my computer via bluetooth!
Thanks!

A:(Bluetooth on computer) I've got bluetooth but it wont work! HELP!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-on-computer-ive-got-bluetooth-but-it-wont-work-help.944053/
Relevancy 54.18%

I am at my wits end I have spent days trying to solve this so any help gratefully received I have a new Dell Studio running Win bit I have a Voiis Audio gateway that receives a bluetooth audio stream from my PC and feeds it into my Hi-Fi Until I changed my PCs it was working perfectly - and still does when connected to my iPhone I have managed to pair the gateway with my PC but can get no further I cannot see the services Please Bluetooth Speakers Help with that are associated with the decise so cannot select the service to be used The device appears in the quot play-back Devices quot list and the audio stream is directed to it The PC speakers cut out and the play-back device Help Please with Bluetooth Speakers graphic shows that the feed is being received I bought Bluesoleil to try to solve Help Please with Bluetooth Speakers the problem but that made connectin to this and other devices very hit-and-miss so I removed it When I re-loaded the original B T stack there was a report that the peripheral device driver could not be found Could this be the problem I have trawled the internet and the Dell site for a replacement stack and an A DP driver but found nothing that can be installed Could some kind soul help me please Thanks

A:Help Please with Bluetooth Speakers

Problem: No sound stream to bluetooth loudspeaker or headset
reason: Microsoft w7 64 dont support a2dp protocol (stack).

Check the brand of your BlueTooth chip. Download BT drivers from vendor. Do NOT use drivers from other vendors.
If your Dell have internal BT, then download drivers from Dell

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/123213-help-please-bluetooth-speakers.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi Everyone
I bought a bluetooth speaker that was originally to work with my fone, I was impressed with it that much I though I could play my MP3's from MY pc through it, alas how wrong was I.
I am unable to connect the speaker using the bluetooth toggle. The toggle works as I have connected my fone to the pc using such toggle. But for the hell of me I cant connect the speaker. ( the speaker is a intempo BTS-01 Stereo Blurtooth Wireles Speaker )
Any help with this issue would be greatly appriciated

Thanks in Advance

JP (Beamo1)

A:Bluetooth speakers

Hi, beamo1, and welcome to the forums.

Since you have your BlueTooth dongle working with the phone, what you'll need to do is pair the speakers with the dongle, just like you paired the phone with the dongle and also like you paired the speakers with the phone.

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/174040-bluetooth-speakers.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi there,

Is there a way to use bluetooth speakers as well system speakers at the same time?

Using windows 8 6bit
and bluetooth Jawbone Bigjam speakers.

Thanks

A:Bluetooth Speakers

I think yes, but you need to use some other sound output manager. Windows built-in one doesn't support multiple output via different type.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bluetooth-speakers.199317/
Relevancy 53.32%

I just got some new bluetooth speakers and they connected successfully and worked fine on my smartphone, and I successfully connected them to my laptop, but now whenever I turn the speakers on the laptop immediately gets a BSOD about an IRQ conflict. I've just removed them from the bluetooth pairings for now, but i'd like to be able to use them since the laptop speakers are kind of quiet. Any ideas? It doesn't list a specific driver or IRQ on the BSOD.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 8080 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000, -1984 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 486574 MB, Free - 96724 MB; D: Total - 206207 MB, Free - 81155 MB;
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd., MS-1756
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-speakers-and-irq-bsod.1116136/
Relevancy 53.32%

I bought these speakers with a new dell 8900 running windows 10 in March.  The on off button for the speakers is very inconsistent.  I go for weeks not being able to turn the speakers on.  This morning I pressed the bluetooth button for a really long time (just for the heck of it) and then pressed on/off and the light miraculously appeared.  But what am I doing wrong?  I bought these for wired usage, not for blue tooth.  Why doesn't the on off button always work?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3513/t/19987820
Relevancy 53.32%

Windows No sound from Braven bluetooth speakers Speakers are paired and Sound from No speakers Bluetooth appear in Audio Devices They are connected The bluetooth headphones are the Default Device Right-clicking them to test makes the graph jump up No Sound from Bluetooth speakers but no sound No Sound from Bluetooth speakers Now here s the thing You ll see the Configure and Set Default buttons are greyed out I ve been around a dozen sites and among other things have tried - removing and re-pairing the speakers -removing and re-installing the bluetooth audio etc - checked Device Manager and updated all software - checked the speakers on other devices They work fine on a Samsung tablet - scanned with sfc - ran services services msc and ensured bluetooth status is Started and on Automatic Still no sound from speakers No sound from a pair of Bluetooth earphones that also work fine on a Samsung Any suggestions welcome -------------------System------------- lt lt lt System Summary gt gt gt gt Mainboard LENOVO VB gt Chipset Intel QM gt Processor Intel Core i M MHz max gt Physical Memory MB DDR -SDRAM gt Video Card Intel R HD Graphics Family gt Hard Disk HITACHI HTS A A GB gt Monitor Type LP WH -TLM - inches gt Network Card Intel LM Gigabit Network Connection gt Network Card Intel WiFi Link Series gt Operating System Windows Home Premium Home Edition Media Center Service Pack -bit gt DirectX Version gt Windows Performance Index on Help Example of usage nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-sound-from-bluetooth-speakers.1170160/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello all. I have an HP Pavilion dm4 3050 laptop. I have spent a lot of time trying to fix my bluetooth problems since updating to 8, and now I need some help!

I go into add a device in a the CP and the machine finds the bluetooth speakers and I add them. I then right click them-> sound settings, then see my speakers below the default device speakers. They are listed as disconnected so I right click them and try to connect but they won't connect. I have updated the Intel bluetooth drivers but the speakers still won't connect. What can I do? Thank you.

A:Can't connect to bluetooth speakers

Bump, anyone?

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/21776-cant-connect-bluetooth-speakers.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi, I bought two "JBL Charge 2+" some time ago because of the low price at my local electronic store. These are overall really good portable speakes with great sound and build quality. Only thing is that I have two of these and I have to use them separetly because the JBL pairing app doesn't support older models. So I'm asking if you guys know any alternatives to the app so I will be able to use both speakers at a time through Bluetooth on phone. Thank you for any tips!
Speakers: "JBL Charge 2+"
Phone: "Samsung Galaxy s7 edge (with newest android updates)"

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/bluetooth-speakers-pairing-need-help-4600172/
Relevancy 53.32%

Windows 7, I installed Bluetooth on my old laptop, my Bluetooth earbuds works,But no sound from my laptop Speakers.
Can I use my Bluetooth ear buds Plus the computer speakers?.
My hearing is bad,so I want to use my Bluetooth Earbuds, my wife want to hear from The speakers, is this possible?.

Dan, At 80
any help would be appreciated.

A:Bluetooth plus Computer speakers

Windows only allows one default audio playback device. Thus you can't use both. There may be some 3rd party program somewhere that will do that, but I don't know of any.

Jack - 77 and a Florida retiree. My hearing isn't too good either. I just got hearing aids.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/354750-bluetooth-plus-computer-speakers.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi there
I'd like to make a suggestion here to people wanting external speakers for things like laptops etc.

Go for BLUETOOTH wireless rather than USB ones since it saves using a USB port (especially on newer ultra books where the number of USB ports is limited anyway) and gets rid of messy wires. You can also pair these with your phone as well -- giving extra use for the speakers.

Sound quality of Blue tooth speakers is more than adequate for typical computer sound cards -- especially if playing typically compressed MP3 music from places like ITunes etc.

I don't know about you but I hate having visible wires all over the place anyway.

Cheers
jimbo

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/27648-choose-bluetooth-speakers-rather-than-usb.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Is there such an animal? All I want are speakers for the computer, not surround sound. When I search the web, most of the stuff is for connecting a stereo and that's not what I want. Any suggestions?

JP

A:Bluetooth wireless speakers?

logitech has a BT speaker solution for the desktop PC, but its 5.1 surround. why wireless anyway? well, you might want to check plantronics out, they may have BT speakers, but theyll be mighty expensive.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-wireless-speakers.287712/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hey guys,

So i spent the entire day trying to figure out why my Bluetooth installed fine but after one restart it disappeared and it wouldn't come back. I finally figured it out that the FN+F2 (wireless/bluetooth switches) is what enables/disabled it HAHAHAHAHA.

default (after startup): WiFi on / BT off
first time: WiFi on / BT ON yay~!
second time: WiFi off / BT on
third time: WiFi off / BT off

and repeat.

I hope this helps people with their bluetooth issues =)

Windows 8 was able to install all my Function Keys so I'm going to assume this will be the case for others. Good luck

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/11393-acer-timelinex-bluetooth-drivers-maybe-all-laptop-bluetooth-functions.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I have an Envy 15. I recently in paired with bluetooth speaker. Pairing worked perfectly however the sound through the speaker plays at a fast speed. Sounds like the Chimpmunks.Tried removing and reinstalling device. The same issue continues. Any assistance to fix this issue would be greatly apprecaited.Thanks

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/Bluetooth-speakers-pay-music-too-fast/td-p/5595504
Relevancy 52.89%

Can i do this from Windows 8? I've heard there might be a 2 second delay! Thanks

A:Bluetooth speaker and speakers simultaneously?

Windows will only allow one default playback device. If the Bluetooth is set as the default audio playback device, that is all you will get. There MAY be some third party application that allows more than one, but I don't know of any.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/58087-bluetooth-speaker-speakers-simultaneously.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Since I got my Dell XPS computer in April of I have never been able to connect to bluetooth speakers It can find and pair with bluetooth speakers but is unable to connect to Computer bluetooth speakers not connecting and get sound into Computer not connecting to bluetooth speakers the speakers The speakers work fine with tablets so I know there is nothing wrong with the speakers I currently have the Windows operating system When I got the computer I had Windows I tried troubleshooting the problem by going to hardware and devices and after quot detecting problems quot it says restart you PC to finish installing drivers and updates I click on quot apply this fix quot and then I am told quot we ve made some changes that should fix the problem Restart your PC for the changes to take effect quot When I click on quot next quot I am told quot windows isn t set up to install and download drivers for your devices To insure your devices work correctly we recommend changing your settings so windows will download and install drivers automatically quot When I click on view and change settings it indicates that the option to automatically download apps and icons is already checked quot yes quot When I click next again I am told windows update is configured to never install drivers When I go to the action center and select connect and choose the bluetooth speaker I am trying to connect with it will say quot connecting quot for a while and then it will say quot couldn t connect quot When I go to the Dell website I am Computer not connecting to bluetooth speakers told quot No driver updates found Your system has the most recent updates quot I am baffled as to how I can get the computer to connect with the bluetooth speakers nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/computer-not-connecting-to-bluetooth-speakers.1167282/
Relevancy 52.89%

I am one of these old fashioned people who runs a tower base unit and a separate monitor - But I would like to play my music from this PC to others rooms......my thinking was that I would need a bluetooth dongle - and some bluetooth speakers ? .......or could I just get away with Wifi speakers ?

I have a terrible taste in music - so don't want to spend loads......any suggestions...... [uk based poster}

A:Bluetooth (or Wireless Speakers) Questions

Bluetooth would be the way to go, however I don't know the distance capabilities of Bluetooth. I don't know anything about wi-fi external speakers. There are wireless devices available - you connect the wireless transmitter to the PC's analog sound output and the receiver to the powered speakers. These will work in separate rooms.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/37003-bluetooth-wireless-speakers-questions.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I have an Envy 15. I recently in paired with bluetooth speaker. Pairing worked perfectly however the sound through the speaker plays at a fast speed. Sounds like the Chimpmunks.Tried removing and reinstalling device. The same issue continues. Any assistance to fix this issue would be greatly apprecaited.Thanks

A:Bluetooth speakers pay music too fast

Hi @Oljana,  Welcome to the HP Forums! I read your post on the HP Support Forums and wanted to reach out to you.  I see you are having an issue with the HP ENVY 15 Notebook and issues with the sound. Try Uninstalling the Audio in the Device Manager. In the Device Manager, right-click on Double-click on Sound, video, and game controllers and select the Audio Driver Uninstall the  Driver Software. Restart the Notebook. Here is some help from Microsoft if you need it. Please let me know how this goes. Please click the Thumbs up if you feel this post has helped you.  Thanks.     

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Bluetooth-speakers-pay-music-too-fast/td-p/5595504
Relevancy 52.89%

Asus All in One
Asus ET 2410 IUTS
23.6 Desktop

Can I connect the Grace Digital Matchstick Speaker Dock that I have for my Kindle Fire HD to my Asus desktop?
I am not familiar with Bluetooth and whether I need connections or software to do this.

I might need a different kind of Bluetooth Speaker System than the Kindle Fire HD dock.
I have the Aux cable that connects to MP3 players and cell phones. Do I need a (line-in) cable or something else to make it work. Or is this Matchstick speaker Dock not made for computers?

A:Bluetooth Speakers Connect to Asus All in One

Hi there
Enable BLUE TOOTH on your computer and then simply "Pair" the devices -- no software needed -- the computer will then automatically route the audio out to the blue tooth.

Blue tooth is simply Blue tooth -- you might be prompted for a PIN number -- if so the pin number will appear on the PAIR screen.

Once you've enabled the BLUE TOOTH on the computer simply right mouse click for the options.

(You can also get a USB==>Blue tooth adapter if your computer doesn't have one).

Tip - keep mobiles away from the Blue tooth receiver as these can sometimes interfere and you'll lose connectivity.

Cheers
jimbo

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/35102-bluetooth-speakers-connect-asus-all-one.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I have just purchased a pair of bluetooth speakers (sandstrom) and a belkin Bluetooth dongle.

I've paired the speakers to my pc, but I can't get the audio to stream through the Bluetooth speakers and the speakers currently attached to my pc via a hdmi cable to a surround system??

Any help appreciated

A:Sandstrom Bluetooth speakers and hdmi!!! :)

I may not be understanding what you are trying to do here, but it sounds like you have the audio output device set as the HDMI connection, so the audio is bypassing any speakers connected to your computer and going to the surround system. I don't know enough about Windows sound settings to say if you can specify multiple output devices (at once), though.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/267641-sandstrom-bluetooth-speakers-hdmi.html
Relevancy 52.89%

i'm trying to pair a wireless bluetooth speaker with my new hp notebook N5Y05UA#ABA.

A:Unable to pair Bluetooth speakers

Hi: The reason you cannot connect to the bluetooth speakers is due to the fact that your notebook does not come with built in bluetooth networking. Below is the link to the product specifications for your notebook. http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04936074 If it came with bluetooth, that would have been listed along with the 802.11b/g/n (1x1) wireless connectivity specification.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Unable-to-pair-Bluetooth-speakers/td-p/5745555
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi I Sound Speakers Anymore No Bluetooth from have a bluetooth usb that is attached to my HP G laptop I've been using it to play music from my laptop to a bluetooth speaker iHome iBN One day I wanted to switch the sound from the bluetooth speakers to my laptop speakers so what I did was click on the speaker icon in the toolbar At the top was a headphone image and in the middle is where you adjust the volume I clicked on the headphone image which opens up a menu and at the bottom it says device usage It gives you two options quot use this device quot and quot don't use this device quot I selected don't use this device Now when I try to play music through the bluetooth speakers again it doesn't work anymore My computer says it is connected to the bluetooth speakers but the sound comes from the laptop I've gone into the sound options in control panel and can't make it No Sound from Bluetooth Speakers Anymore work Under Sound - gt Playback it shows three icons ATI HDMI Output Speakers and Headphones Independent Headphone The speakers and headphone has a green check and the other two has a red arrow pointing down When I click on properties for the independent headphone it is set to quot Use this device quot Can anyone help me

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/381639-no-sound-bluetooth-speakers-anymore.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Alright guys, I have just refreshed my pc because I was having numerous problems with it and it turned out to be a bad stick of RAM. However, now I am having software issues. Whenever I try to make a call on the desktop version of skype, the program crashes. Whenever I try to open HP support assistant, the program crashes. When i am using the metro app version of skype I get a weird artifacting type problem on any of the buttons. I have this same problem in internet explorer and on Netflix. Netflix will not play on Chrome. It will play on IE, but with the button artifacting problems. My computer will not pair via bluetooth with my phone. What would be your recommended course of action? I don't know where to begin. I have tried updating drivers and the like but it has not helped.

Thank you

A:Bluetooth won't work, skype won't work, ntflix won;t work

Microsoft zune won't work either. It crashes when trying to set up.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/40103-bluetooth-wont-work-skype-wont-work-ntflix-won-t-work.html
Relevancy 52.46%

My Laptop Model : HP Pavilion 15-ab267cl  My Sony Bluetooth Head Set model:  Sony mdr-zx330bt I am not able to connect my bluetooth Headset to the Laptop. IN bletooth devices it's not detecting my headset

A:laptop Bluetooth is no detecting my sony bluetooth headset -...

Hi, You have to allow your Sony is discoverable. How ? Please check its manual. Normally it MUST have a blue button to press. Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/laptop-Bluetooth-is-no-detecting-my-sony-bluetooth-headset/td-p/5741017
Relevancy 52.46%

I was just wondering if anyone knew how to hook up a Cell Phone to a PC so you could talk through its mic and speakers. Im running windows XP.

p.s. And I already know how to do Data transfer and that doesnt have anything to do with this post.

A:Can you talk to people using PC speakers and mic through using bluetooth from a cell?

they have so called skype cell phones which are used for skype like programs

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-you-talk-to-people-using-pc-speakers-and-mic-through-using-bluetooth-from-a-cell.616238/
Relevancy 52.46%

My daughter who lives in London recently purchased Sony SRS-BTM Bluetooth Wireless Speakers so that she could listen to MP music stored on her Sony Vaio N H laptop with Windows XP Home pre-installed The problem is that all music sound from the speakers is totally unrecognisable because it is stuttering or hacking so much sorry I can t explain it in better terms A friend informed her that the problem is probably being caused by her BT Broadband Router LAN connection Can any member advise whether this might be what s causing the stuttering sound If not then can anyone please advise as to what might be the cause of the problem I thought it might be the Belkin bluetooth adapter being slightly out of range but my daughter informed me that she has tried using the speakers within a range of a few inches up to m and it still makes no difference PLEASE HELP P S My daughter also connects to the internet using an b Solved: Bluetooth/Wireless Speakers Stuttering g wireless connection The Sony Vaio N H laptop spec from what I can recall is as follows GHz Dual Core Intel Processor GB Memory GB Hard Drive On-board Sound Sony DVD Burner b g Belkin F T uk Bluetooth USB EDR Adapter Class V The Sony SRS-BTM Bluetooth Wireless Speakers spec is as follows Bluetooth A DP AVRCP HFP HSP Compatible Bluetooth Class mW Output Bluetooth Version Frequency GHz band GHz - GHz Output Power W W W Speaker Impedance Ohms Signal Range m Line of sight I can obtain further details if required Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Solved: Stuttering Bluetooth/Wireless Speakers

In my original post I stated that my daughter's laptop was a Sony Vaio "N11H". The model number I typed was in fact incorrect and should have been "N11S".

Sorry about that....

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-stuttering-bluetooth-wireless-speakers.571676/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hello, Two days that I try to use bluetooth speakers with my lenovo Z70 windows 10, I will become crazy ! I can pair the laptop with the bluetooth speakers, but it said "driver is unavailable". I allready tried of course to update the bluetooth drivers on lenovo site (qualcomm atheros qcA61x4, but nothing works Many thanks if you have any idea !! ? 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Bluetooth-speakers-driver-unavailable-LenovoZ70-windows-10/td-p/3352783
Relevancy 52.46%

I have Vista and Bluetooth on my Dell notebook. Am able to get my Nokia wireless speakers to work through the earplug jack but cannot get sound from speakers when wireless. Bluetooth shows speakers have been discovered and they are "paired." Any suggestions?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/connecting-to-wirelss-speakers-bluetooth-problem-491521.html
Relevancy 52.46%

I use a bluetooth speaker Tendqa as well as a pair of wired headphones on my computer XP Until same headphones wired at speakers time? Bluetooth and yesterday I could get audio output on both simultaneously I know for sure because many times I forgot that the speakers were on and I Bluetooth speakers and wired headphones at same time? d start playing a game and the sounds were broadcast through the speakers and I didn t realize it right away because Bluetooth speakers and wired headphones at same time? I had the headset on Anyway as of this morning it s an either or thing with music played via Pandora or WMP I can get system sounds through the headset such as the audio demo through Realtek but no music while the bluetooth speakers are connected The only thing I can think that I did in the interim is install Adobe Acrobat Reader X But I restored my computer to yesterday s settings before the Reader install and it didn t solve the problem I even checked my windows registry to make sure none of the Reader X registry entries were there Nada Can anyone think of anything else I can try Barbara nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-speakers-and-wired-headphones-at-same-time.1009452/
Relevancy 52.46%

I have a bluetooth connected in-wall amplifier IST-I in the room next Playroom to the location of my computer I want to be able to have music playing from the computer on both the system speakers HDMI connected TV and speaker bar as well as the bluetooth connected amp in the next room I have already run an extension line to get the bluetooth radio as close to the IST as possible within feet I have connected the bluetooth When I switch the primary playback speakers to the Playroom system it send the music there perfectly I have set up the record side to use Stereo Mix to use the Playroom system as the quot Listen to quot destination The Stereo Mix audio bar quot dances quot with the sound but the Playroom audio bar is blank No setting Issue up bluetooth with speakers remote sound comes out of the Playroom system As far as I can tell for some reason I can't find the sound is Issue with setting up remote bluetooth speakers NOT getting from the Stereo Mix to the Playroom destination Please help

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/391953-issue-setting-up-remote-bluetooth-speakers.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi there,
Just looking for some help connecting Bluetooth speakers to the Optiplex 3020.
Hitting a few roadblocks.

Thanks!

A:Optiplex 3020, connecting Bluetooth speakers

Hi,
Thank you for writing to the Dell Community Forum.
Optiplex 3020 doesn't come with any Bluetooth card pre-installed on the computer. May I know if you have installed any add-on Bluetooth card and installed the drivers? If yes, please provide us the model/manufacturer of the Bluetooth card to check the further options.  

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3513/t/19669411
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi!

Nice forum here.

I'd just like to know how to use my laptop's speakers via Bluetooth to play music from my 4th generation ipod touch. I know it can be done on windows 7, but there aren't any guides for windows 8.

I also know there is the option to stream over wifi, but this doesn't work very well as it cuts out frequently.

Just to make it clear: I want to use my laptop's speakers to play music from my ipod.

Thanks!

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/30636-windows-8-speakers-via-bluetooth-my-ipod-touch.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Hello I have searched through Bluetooth articles and couldn't find any relevant answers I have a HMDX Jam bluetooth speaker and cannot connect it to my Sony Vaio W HP laptop via Bluetooth although it connects with the line-in cable no prob screenshot The speaker connected instantly to my Android tablet so I know the speaker is functioning correctly The problem seems to be in 'pairing' When I connected the speaker to my Asus tablet greyed Bluetooth a Device out speakers: 'Allow Connect' to it asked for the pairing code which I entered in and the combo were up and running When I attempt to connect the speaker to my laptop it is recognized but I am not asked for the 'pairing code' I also see that when I right-click on the bluetooth icon in the taskbar that 'Allow a Device to Connect' is greyed out screenshot Bluetooth speakers: 'Allow a Device to Connect' greyed out I presume that is why the pairing code dialogue box is not opening As you can see from the screenshot I have ticked the 'Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer' tick-box When I double-click on the speaker icon in Devices I get the message that the operation failed to initialize screenshot Also when I took screenshot I firstly tried to send it via bluetooth from my phone to the laptop it failed The devices are 'paired but not connected' and after three attempts I gave up and got the cable out I have attempted to put as much relevant info here as I can think of I would also like to add that I have virus troubles at the momernt and am in the process of posting a thread in an Anti-Malware forum although I haven't started that yet Many thanks in advance Forum rules read and agreed to System Spec panel completed

A:Bluetooth speakers: 'Allow a Device to Connect' greyed out

Hi again,

Well its been a couple of days since I posted the above. In the mean time I continued to search for help elsewhere, and in fact have been able to resolve the issue.

It turns out W7 is not very well adapted to Bluetooth. I found a few other similar posts, reading through the replies the concensus seemed to be that W7 is good for keyboards and mice but not much more. As I say I'm only going on what I've read as replies to similar problems.

The solution appears to be to download Bluetooth driver software from the following link, Bluetooth Software Download | Broadcom

I tried this and Bingo, works straight away. Have to say that it's not ideal, still haven't got the devices to pair, so it's a manual connection each time. But at least I can now use the speaker as intended. Edit: I was wrong, after a reboot I switched on Bluetooth and the speakers connected immediately. So I'm very happy!

Interestingly, on the Sony own Youtube video on how to connect your Bluetooth device to a Vaio laptop, the 'Allow a Device to Connect' command (when you right-click the Bluetooth icon in system tray) was greyed out as well, so it appears its not a settings issue as I suspected.

I think the real solution it to get in touch with Sony support and/ or HMDX Jam, which I'll do in the near future. At the moment I'm happy to have the speaker play via Bluetooth so I can get on with more pressing issues.

Thx, Chig

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/288442-bluetooth-speakers-allow-device-connect-greyed-out.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Acer aspire's Bluetooth doesn't work since I bought it I've installed drivers too but it doesn't work what should I do.
In its specs it has Bluetooth . But there is no Bluetooth device found in device manager how to repair this.
Please HELP!!

A:acer aspire 4738' s bluetooth doesn't work but wifi work?

Hi ... Welcome to Seven Forums ... What is the Model Number of your Laptop ? ...

Did you buy the Laptop from new ? ...
Did you mean Windows 7 x86 ?...
If your System Specs are correct you have 4 GB of ram ? ...
If that is the case your Windows should be 64 Bit ...

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/377316-acer-aspire-4738-s-bluetooth-doesnt-work-but-wifi-work.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Attempting to run Braven 705 speakers with the computer below. Located the device under 'Devices' and when right clicking on the icon, clicking control results in the error message 'This operation failed to initialised.'

Have run services.msc and adjusted the bluetooth service to 'automatic' and restarted it. Rebooted the computer. Same problem.

Thanks for any suggestions.
+++++++++++
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 3979 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, 1797 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 459437 MB, Free - 183053 MB; Q: Total - 15999 MB, Free - 4113 MB; S: Total - 1499 MB, Free - 1162 MB;
Motherboard: LENOVO, 41772VB
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

A:Solved: Bluetooth and Braven Speakers - Failed to initialise

Paired bluetooth device will not connect
Turn the BRAVEN 705 off and back on.
Remove the BRAVEN 705 from the pairing list of your Bluetooth device (refer to the device’s owner’s manual for support). Then pair the device and your BRAVEN 705 again.
Reset the history of paired devices on the BRAVEN by pressing and holding the play button for 3 seconds until you hear the system enter pairing mode. Release the button and then press and hold the play button for 7 more seconds. You will hear a beep followed by the speaker playing the turn on sound again. This indicates that all previous connection history has been erased and the speaker is ready to be paired with a new device.

Manual: http://www.braven.com/manuals/705/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-bluetooth-and-braven-speakers-failed-to-initialise.1138489/
Relevancy 51.6%

I have a desktop (HP - Vista) and I finally got my stereo bluetooth headphones working. One problem...

NOW MY EXTERNAL (WIRED) SPEAKERS WONT WORK!

You know, where I plug the green jack into the green hole in the back of the computer. No sound comes out!

What happened. How do I fix this, so sound works out of my speakers, but when I turn on my bluetooth device it switches to bluetooth? and when i turn my bluetooth off, it switches to my speakers?

Hubie the Nubie

A:Bluetooth sound works fine, but speakers dont!

BUMP. Please help. I can only listen to music via my bluetooth headphones. I want to plug in external speakers into the green jack - but no sound is coming out. What setting do I need to switch. HELP!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/bluetooth-sound-works-fine-but-speakers-dont-352853.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of acquiring some Bluetooth headphones to go with my speakers and I was wondering if it was possible to use the Bluetooth headphones simultaneously with wired speakers?

Thanks!

A:Windows 7: Using Bluetooth Headphones & Wired Speakers simultaneously?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and answer "it depends". Windows allows you to select the output device (I have 5 of them) but only one can be selected as default. However, I know that I have used media applications that ignore the Windows default device and will let you select the output device for that application. Thus, if you actually had multiple devices in use and started SOUND.exe you would see volume levels on the right for each device as sound is streaming.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/335495-windows-7-using-bluetooth-headphones-wired-speakers-simultaneously.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I using Bluetooth Dongle on Compaq Presario sr1520nx.

I use Blue Soleil software connect to Bluetooth speakers.

I am able to connect and play mp3s from my computer to Bluetooth speakers.

It plays initially well but after 1 min. audio sound is intermittent like signal is weak.

I try move Bluetooth speaker directly in front of Bluetooth dongle the same thing occurs, so it not a range or obstruction problem.

I tried directly connecting audio cable from pc to bluetooth speakers and it works perfectly all the time so it not a mp3 or sound file problem.

So what could be causing this problem and how I can fix it ?

I have exactly identical sr1520nx computer and I tried on it and it works perfectly . So it not due to my computer, since it works on one of them but not the other.

Thanks

A:Blue Soleil software connect to Bluetooth speakers

Also when I connect to Bluetooth speakers. it is connected as headset speakers icon. Is there no Bluetooth Speaker icon to connect to ?

Do I connect to Bluetooth Advanced audio service or Bluetooth Headset Service?

Sometimes when I try to connect it says "incoming call" yet nobody phoning me. I guess that is way to communcate to speakers telling me to connect to audio service after pairing ?

Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-soleil-software-connect-to-bluetooth-speakers-1015530.html
Relevancy 51.6%

My Dell Inspiron R no longer connects to Jawbone Jambox external bluetooth speakers Every connection attempt used to work without fail even without having to re-pair them to my pc I recently bought a pair of Damson Jet speakers but they won't connect either Note All the above speakers connect to amp work perfectly with my iPad so I have decided the problem must be with Win No MS site I found has been any help To Longer Ext Win7 64-bit (iPad2 No Connects Will) Speakers Bluetooth All I see is blame on speaker makers Also I have run troubleshooters without success but they are Win7 64-bit Bluetooth No Longer Connects To Ext Speakers (iPad2 Will) bs anyway I have exhausted my abilities updating drivers etc in Win -bit I have updated everything I can find both MS amp Intel I have examined every property sheet I can find but don't see any issues The Services seem to be Win7 64-bit Bluetooth No Longer Connects To Ext Speakers (iPad2 Will) entering properly I have also tried manual-ticking each Service when adding the device I don't know when the Jambox stopped connecting as I was using it with my iPad If I knew when it stopped I could possibly restore to that point but no such luck I can add both speaker brands to my laptop devices but quot Connection Failed quot occurs after numerous tries to pair them I think they are being added properly as the property sheets do fill with info somewhat I have removed each device several times even rebooting after removal then adding each again singly only to still have problem Note I had to recently re-install my WebCam amp TouchPad from the Dell site I don't know when I lost it either as I don't use it that much Could some event have caused all of these issues I would really appreciate some help I suppose I could just plug the speakers in but I bought them to use as bluetooth devices I have tried to ignore this but I can't stand it when something doesn't work If I need to submit any additional info I certainly will do so Hopefully someone else has had this issue amp been able to solve it This -year-old is about to start drinking Maybe that would be my best solution Thanks in advance I hope -- Hank

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/401155-win7-64-bit-bluetooth-no-longer-connects-ext-speakers-ipad2-will.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I am using a Toshiba Portege Ultrabook with Windows 8.1 and have my Logicool Boombox bluetooth speakers paired and connected to the computer. The speakers work and sound comes out.

However, after a few hours of inactivity, the speakers turn off. The power light goes out. I have no connection when I jump back on my computer.

So, I have to walk over to my shelf and turn on the speakers, which then connect immediately.

This isn't the case with my other computers using these same Logicool bluetooth speakers. Once the Logicool bluetooth speakers are connected, I have to physically disconnect them if I want to disconnect them.

Is there a setting in Windows 8.1 that will stop my Logicool bluetooth speakers from turning off when my computer is inactive for a few hours?

Thanks.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/55415-logicool-boombox-bluetooth-speakers-turn-off-when-inactive.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi,

I'm using a Packard Bell laptop, Windows Vista and a Realtek sound card.

I've searched a lot to find how to NOT mute my laptop speakers when I insert something in the audio-out-jack.

The next threads say it's not possible by the hardware:
techspot.com/vb/topic140707.html
techspot.com/vb/topic130170.html
They're closed, so I can't comment on them.

BUT when I dual boot to Ubuntu (using the same hardware), I can easily choose to mute the internal speakers, or the jack, or none at all. So why can't it be possible on Vista?

A:Same audio through laptop speakers and external speakers

You answered your own question... It's a software/OS issue. If Vista's Realtek options in the Control Panel don't give you the same options as in Ubuntu, you're out of luck

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/same-audio-through-laptop-speakers-and-external-speakers.164317/
Relevancy 51.6%

Until recently I was able to unplug my headphones from the front input and my USB speakers would activate. So whenever I wanted to hear my USB satellite speakers that are plugged into a USB port on the back of my HP desktop, I would simply unplug my headphones.

Now, I have to manually go into the speaker panel and select whichever one I want in order for sound to be heard.

If sound is playing through the USB speakers and I set the headphone to default, if I close my Firefox browser and then re-open it, sound will be playing through the headset. Likewise the same in reverse.

I don't know what happened to force me to use the speaker panel to change which one I wanted. Before plugging in the headphones would just override the USB speakers and cancel them.

Any ideas what I may have done?

A:Headphones work or USB speakers work but only if I change to default

How does the sound work, if you do not use Firefox. Boot the PC but do not open Firefox. What device is set as default? (should be the USB device). Play a sound file on the PC with a media player (e.g. Windows Media Player) and confirm you are getting sound through the USB device. Then plug in the headphones and see if it automatically switches.

If it isn't working properly, without Firefox, then uninstall/reinstall the sound devices starting with the USB device (Uninstall in the Device Manager, but DO NOT uninstall any drivers, then restart the PC and let Windows reinstall the device).

If it works OK, without Firefox but still does not work correctly with Firefox that makes Firefox or whatever sound add on is being used in Firefox the suspect.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/364208-headphones-work-usb-speakers-work-but-only-if-i-change-default.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I have done a search and realize there are several threads here that address this but I haven t been able to solve this This is the same laptop that I posted a thread about with the bad power button Not sure if the two are related since the two problems seemed to crop up around the same time Anyway I ve tried HP s troubleshooting but haven t gotten the speakers to work I ve uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers checked the volume duh and attempted to do a system restore Unfortunately I didn t realize that system restore had been apparently been disabled for some time and there were no restore points to choose from I ve googled this of course and besides the things I ve tried it seems that either the headphone jack switch is stuck or the speakers are dead Would both speakers give out at the same time I work fine speakers dv6108nr don't earphones HP just work; ve tried jiggling rapidly pulling a headphone plug in and out to dislodge the switch no dice Anymore ideas I can try I ve been using external speakers plugged into the headphone jack but this gets annoying after awhile nbsp

Relevancy 51.17%

My daughter who lives in London recently purchased Sony SRS-BTM Bluetooth Wireless Speakers so that she could listen to Bluetooth Problem Wireless Speakers Stuttering Sony Solved: MP music stored on her Sony Vaio N H laptop with Windows Solved: Stuttering Sony Bluetooth Wireless Speakers Problem XP Home pre-installed The problem is that all music sound from the speakers is totally unrecognisable because it is stuttering or hacking so much sorry I can t explain it in better terms Solved: Stuttering Sony Bluetooth Wireless Speakers Problem A friend informed her that the problem is probably being caused by her BT Broadband Router LAN connection Can any member advise whether this might be what s causing the stuttering sound If not then can anyone please advise as to what might be the cause of the problem I thought it might be the Belkin bluetooth adapter being slightly out of range but my daughter informed me that she has tried using the speakers within a range of a few inches up to m and it still makes no difference PLEASE HELP P S My daughter also connects to the internet using an b g wireless connection The Sony Vaio N H laptop spec from what I can recall is as follows GHz Dual Core Intel Processor GB Memory GB Hard Drive On-board Sound Sony DVD Burner b g Belkin F T uk Bluetooth USB EDR Adapter Class V The Sony SRS-BTM Bluetooth Wireless Speakers spec is as follows Bluetooth A DP AVRCP HFP HSP Compatible Bluetooth Class mW Output Bluetooth Version Frequency GHz band GHz - GHz Output Power W W W Speaker Impedance Ohms Signal Range m Line of sight I can obtain further details if required Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Solved: Stuttering Sony Bluetooth Wireless Speakers Problem

In my original post I stated that my daughter's laptop was a Sony Vaio "N11H". The model number I typed was in fact incorrect and should have been "N11S".

Sorry about that....

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-stuttering-sony-bluetooth-wireless-speakers-problem.571324/
Relevancy 51.17%

I had to update my bluetooth drivers (Intel) before I could finally get sound to come out of my new UE Mini Boom speakers.

But I still have a problem. If I am watching a Youtube video in a web browser (doesn't seem to matter which) and then switch to a video in VLC or Win Media Player, the sound from the new source doesn't play on the speakers. I have to power the speaker off and then back on and then it will pick up the new audio.

When I had a USB speaker the source-audio switched without any problem. Are there any settings that I can update, or should I just accept that a bluetooth speaker was a terrible idea for Win7?

A:Bluetooth speakers (UE Mini Boom) don't switch to new audio source

Youtube uses the Adobe Flash Player. VLC/WMP or whatever media player does not and thus different audio source. One thing to check, that may or may not make a difference, is if you have Stereo Mix set as the default recording device. This can affect sound playback. Stereo Mix is found in the Control Panel/Hardware and Sound and finally the Sound panel, Recording section.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/358939-bluetooth-speakers-ue-mini-boom-dont-switch-new-audio-source.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I Basic problem explained in the subject line.  Sometimes the power light goes on when I press it, sometimes it doesn't.  Bought the system back in March 2016.  Is this caused, as the trouble shooting part of the user manual says, a faulty power adapter?  If so, I guess mine is under warranty.  How do I return.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3513/t/19987971
Relevancy 51.17%

My bluetooth speakers are listed in the playback devices list but is listed as disconnected. The right click menu shows an option to conenct but when i click on it nothing happens. Tried to update drivers but system says my drivers are all up to date. There is also no option to set that speaker as my default sound playing device.

Thanks in advance for any replies and help!!!! Really hope to get this thing working!

A:Bluetooth Speakers listed as disconnected in playback list, no sound.

Bump

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/363154-bluetooth-speakers-listed-disconnected-playback-list-no-sound.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Just got a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop and use an audio cable to connect to my stereo receiver and speakers. The speakers are working, but so is the laptop speakers. Any idea how I shut them off so the sound doesn't compete with my house speakers.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3517/t/19987368
Relevancy 49.88%

I have the ordinary internal speakers (2) playing music on my laptop and they work fine, but I have a pair of (not old) wireless speakers and I though is there a way were possibly a setting could allow me to play music through all of them, it would be great to have my laptop and some speakers in another room playing music.

I've looked deep, but I thought maybe some experts know the trick.

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/223360-using-external-speakers-laptop-speakers.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I decided to update my audio drive so i went to the Lenovo website and installed the windows 10 (64 bit) driver, after restarting I noticed that there was no volume at all, i tried the Windows 8.1 driver and now only my headphones work. I also noticed in playback devices only the speakers are listed even when headphone are plugged in.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/48853-speakers-dont-work-but-headphones-work.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I installed win 7; everything seems normal except usb speakers don't work. It claims the speakers are not connected, What to do?

Phil

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/483515/usb-speakers-dont-work-in-new-win-7/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi, I have Dell inspiron 3646 with logitek speakers 5.1 surround.  Running on windows 10.  Just the other day I noticed that only two speakers are producing sound when using internal stuff, like youtube, any streaming sites or any music files I have on the PC.  
I have a turntable plugged in to the front panal mic slot and I get sound out of all speakers.  When I run the test all speakers have sound.  I have deleted the driver and reinstalled one from the Realteck website.  Still have the problem.  This might have been going on for a while and I just noticed, or it could have just happened when window 10 did and upgrade.
The driver that is running in Realtek HD Audio 6.0.1.7544.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3513/t/19987927
Relevancy 46.87%

I had to unplugg everything on my computer but when I plugged everything back the speakers do not work. So what can I do to fix the problem? I have a dell demension 4700 with soundblaster. I've reinstalled the software that came with the computer and still I'm not getting anything.

A:Speakers don't work

Sounds like a wiring problem. Do your speakers have an AC connection? If so, make sure the AC is plugged in and speakers are on. Also how many speakers do you have in total and do they plug directly to your PC or to an external amp? Giving us the model of your spekers may help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/speakers-dont-work.562412/
Relevancy 46.87%

how do i connect the speakers

A:speakers won't work

a little more information would be needed for any assistance ,
do the speaker wires have an end on them, and what does the end look like if there is an end?
what is the make and model of your pc/laptop?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/speakers-wont-work-591621.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Yesterday my headphones didn't work. I posted here, and someone suggested that I click Device Manager > Sound > Uninstall. Then reboot my machine, and everything worked. So, yesterday, BOTH the headphones and the regular speakers worked fine. Today, without making any changes whatsoever, my regular speakers don't work, but the headphones work fine. So, I went through the same steps: Device Manager > Sound > Uninstall. Then reboot my machine. it still doesn't work. Any idea what I can try next? This was working perfectly fine yesterday.

A:Speakers don't work

Whoops!! The mute button was on. That never happened before. LOL.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/376537-speakers-dont-work.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi!
So i have this problem, i just installed Windows 7 and i noticed that my default playback device is Digital Audio (S/PDIF) altough it should be Speakers.
But Speakers are grey and theres text bellow "not plugged in". i tried troubleshooting programm in control panel and it gave me "The peripheral does not appear to be plugged in. Check the connection."
so now i realy dont know what to do , and before u say chekk your drivers, mine are all up to date. please help.

A:Speakers won't work, help

Hi there,
Are you using onboard sound or a sound card?
What OS have you come from, or is it just a reinstall?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/speakers-wont-work-help.143089/
Relevancy 46.87%

When I'm on Firefox or Internet Explorer, I don't get sound on anything. But when I'm on Winamp or anything else that is not related to the internet browsers like games, it works. Please help me. It really bothers me now that I can't watch videos or anything else.

A:Speakers don't work right

Have you had a look at your sound settings? Start > control panel > Sound, speech and audio devices > change speaker sttings. Have a look in there.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/speakers-dont-work-right.804647/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hey guys thanks for the help Speakers Work!! Not Will on my previous post Sorry for the untimely responses but I am living overseas just now So my Gateway cpu was old and I replaced it with a clean OS new motherboard and hardrive new everything actually I downloaded windows xp but my speakers absolutely will not work for the life of me When I took them down to get checked they would not work Then we tried some different ones and they worked fine at the cpu store So I brought these new ones home and yes they worked I tried to hook my internet but noticed my Speakers Will Not Work!! LAN was outta the socket so I plugged it back in on my cpu and booted up again low and behold the speakers STOPPED working no life at all I took out the LAN to test them but now they completely do not work They are plugged into the correct slot hence they worked the first go around before I put the LAN back in I have windows xp and so I tried to install quot new hardware quot but my cpu say that I have not installed ANY new hardware and it cant find anything Please help Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 46.87%

HELP PLEASE!

I am having two yellow exclamation points next to 2 of my drivers labled ADS Instant HDTV PCI.

I did nothing but just leave my computer on all night, and wake up this morning to discover my sound is not working. I have tried rebooting, updated drivers, and googling the problem, but no luck so far.

Please help as soon as possible

p.s: I have Windows Vista

Relevancy 46.87%

Hello,
I seem to have a problem with my speakers,
no sounds are being played through my speakers,
this includes the internet and programs,
there was no start-up sound,
i've already restarted my laptop twice,
my sound card is up to date,
and no sound comes out when I plug headphones in,
what's wrong with my laptop?
It was fine before, I had music on then just turned itunes off,
after coming back and putting itunes on again it didn't work anymore.

A:Speakers don't work.

ignore this
everything is working again,
for some reason when I turned the microphone on the sound from the microphone came through my speakers and they're working completely fine now

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/236351-speakers-dont-work.html