Windows Support Forum

How to fix error-0x801882c1 on my lumia 730 while updating windows 10 mobile(10.0.10586.545)

Q: How to fix error-0x801882c1 on my lumia 730 while updating windows 10 mobile(10.0.10586.545)

I have reset my lumia 730 phone several time for updating windows 10 mobile 10.0.10586.545 but all i got a error-0x801882c1 while installing it.so what should i do

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/435771-how-fix-error-0x801882c1-my-lumia-730-while-updating-windows-10-mobile-10-0-10586-545-a.html
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: How to fix error-0x801882c1 on my lumia 730 while updating windows 10 mobile(10.0.10586.545)

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 103.2%

i am using lumia 640 xl dual sim model. my phone running windows phone 8.1 so
which os is best on lumia 640 xl . windows 10 mobile battery life can improve on lumia 640 xl

A:windows 10 mobile build 10586.494 vs windows phone 8.1 which is faster on my lumia 640 xl ?

I also have a 640 xl and in performance 8.1 beats 10 but in features, 10 had an upper hand. My 640 xl is rocking on windows 10

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/434018-windows-10-mobile-build-10586-494-vs-windows-phone-8-1-faster-my-lumia-640-xl.html
Relevancy 82.13%

please tell me windows 10 mobile on lumia 640 xl battery life can improve than windows phone 8.1

A:lumia 640 xl windows phone 8.1 vs lumia 640 xl windows 10 mobile which os give great battery life?

On the current Redstone build, it's virtually a tie. I was getting two days between charges on my 640 XL running 8.1. 14393.5 will give you two days charge as well.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/434025-lumia-640-xl-windows-phone-8-1-vs-lumia-640-xl-windows-10-mobile-os-give-great-battery-life.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Dear All,
Please note i am having lumia 535 for past 8 Months and update Windows 10 and works good. Once my phone got some issues and given it for service. After the service they told me that 8.1 only available with them and given. After that i tried to update windows 10 but not possible getting the error (80190193). Please let me how to update windows 10 again.

A:Error code (80190193) while updating Windows 10 in Lumia 535

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question Dear All,
Please note i am having lumia 535 for past 8 Months and update Windows 10 and works good. Once my phone got some issues and given it for service. After the service they told me that 8.1 only available with them and given. After that i tried to update windows 10 but not possible getting the error (80190193). Please let me how to update windows 10 again. Are you updating via Upgrade Advisor?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/440409-error-code-80190193-while-updating-windows-10-lumia-535-a.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi everyone,

We have another Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586 which we?re releasing today to Windows Insiders in the Fast and Slow ring.

This build continues to address feedback we?ve received from Windows Insiders as well as customers using our brand new Windows 10 phones like the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL. As with the previous release, this Cumulative Update continues to use the minor version for differentiating between each version ? so this build will appear as 10586.36.

SOURCE: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.36

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-mobile-insider-preview-build-10586-36.54219/
Relevancy 76.54%

It s Patch Tuesday and you know what that means It s time for cumulative updates Today s update is for both Windows PCs and phones and it brings the build number to The update is available to both the Production ring and and build releases Microsoft PC both 10586.420 10 Mobile Windows for the Release Preview ring continuing an interesting trend Since the Release Preview ring was made available back in February not a single cumulative update has been made available to the ring and later to the Production ring For example builds and were offered up to Release Preview but they never made it to Production The Microsoft releases Windows 10 build 10586.420 for both PC and Mobile updates that do make it to Production show up in the RP ring at the exact same time Here s what s new in Windows for PCs build Improved reliability of Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Cortana audio playback audio playback in Groove Music app Maps app Miracast and Windows Explorer Fixed issue with balloon tip notifications always appearing in the upper left side of the screen Fixed issue that caused VPN to not work properly when switching between different network interfaces for example switching between Wi-Fi and cellular Improved Narrator s ability to read bulleted lists hyperlinks and image information Fixed issue in location that caused navigation apps to lag behind user s actual location Improved performance of loading webpages in Internet Microsoft releases Windows 10 build 10586.420 for both PC and Mobile Explorer when Microsoft releases Windows 10 build 10586.420 for both PC and Mobile roaming user profiles are used Fixed issue that caused phones to stop ringing from an incoming call if interrupted by an SMS Fixed issue that caused some phones to be unable to re-add a primary Microsoft account without resetting after upgrading from Windows Phone Fixed additional issues with Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer Bluetooth Cortana Wi-Fi Windows Camera app revised daylight saving time USB TPM Graphics Group Policy downloading music or movies purchased through the Windows Store Network Diagnostics and Windows Explorer Fixed security issues with Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Server Message Block SMB Server Microsoft Graphics Component Group Policy DNS Server Windows Diagnostic Hub Kernel mode drivers Microsoft Windows PDF Windows Structured Query Adobe Flash Player JScript and VBScript and Web Proxy Autodiscovery Protocol WPAD Click to expand Sadly there doesn t seem to be any release notes for the Windows Mobile build This isn t entirely surprising as Microsoft s Windows Mobile update history page says exactly nothing about the OS itself and even less about the history of its updates Source Windows Update History nbsp

https://malwaretips.com/threads/microsoft-releases-windows-10-build-10586-420-for-both-pc-and-mobile.60597/
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi everyone,

Today we are releasing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. This build for mobile has a lots of good bug fixes and general improvements for you to check out. Overall this is a really great build, and we?re excited to get it out there for all of you to try. There is an important note for anyone who installed Build 10581 and then subsequently factory reset your phone, so please make sure to check out the known issues below.

Full Article: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-mobile-insider-preview-build-10586.53321/
Relevancy 76.54%

Microsoft today released a new cumulative update for Windows 10 PCs and phones, bringing the build number to 10586.494.

KB3172985 is a bit of a mystery at the moment, as Microsoft hasn't published a changelog for either version. Typically, the PC release notes would be published to the Windows 10 Update History page, which isn't currently showing anything new.

The Mobile version is always a bit of a jumble, the release notes sometimes showing up in Microsoft's Answers forum and occasionally, in the Feedback Hub. Perhaps most interesting is that the changelog for phones is almost never available at the time that the update is offered.

The last cumulative update that we saw was 10586.454 in the Release Preview ring. No Release Preview update has ever made it to the Production ring, so the last public update was 10586.420.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/microsoft-releases-windows-10-build-10586-494-for-pc-and-mobile.61322/
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi All,
Before you ask yes I have tried using Windows Device Recovery Tool but all this seems to do is put my phone into an endless series of restarts and nothing happens (even after leaving it like that for an hour!).
Next I tried the steps listed here: www dot djsmobiles dot com/2012/12/guide-how-to-flash-your-nokia-lumia-920.html, unfortunately I can only seem to be able to get up to the last step where NCS restarts the phone but cannot get it into flashing mode (I have tried multiple times with Power + Volume Up, Power + Volume Down, normal restarts and doing nothing by just letting it keep restarting).
Any idea on how I can downgrade to WP 8.1? 10 sucks on my 1020 (and honestly is somewhat in the same sucky ballpark on my 950XL as well unfortunately).
Thanks in advance all! :)

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/438469-downgrade-lumia-1020-running-windows-10-10-0-10586-545-windows-8-1-a.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Windows build expected to roll out tomorrow for PCs and for Insiders on Mobile Barring any show-stopping bugs it appears that an update is on the way for the general release of Windows and possibly for Insiders using Windows Mobile The new updates will bump PCs up over the current build released on January and Mobile devices up from build available expected for Windows to 10586.71 Mobile PCs, tomorrow for on and 10 Insiders out build roll to the Insider program According to Italian website AggiornamentiLumia which discovered the listing for the update it will roll out tomorrow January As with other cumulative updates this one is likely to address issues such as stability and bug fixes and may also improve battery life on mobile devices The build will be part of the Threshold TH development branch and not the Redstone stream early Redstone builds have only Windows 10 build 10586.71 expected to roll out tomorrow for PCs, and for Insiders on Mobile been released to Insiders on PC Language packs associated with new Mobile build Windows 10 build 10586.71 expected to roll out tomorrow for PCs, and for Insiders on Mobile were spotted by Gustave M gus which you can view here For those that haven t been upgraded to Windows Mobile yet you will have to wait a bit longer as Microsoft has reportedly confirmed to its partners that the rollout won t start until February The company is also said to have delayed the next firmware updates for its newest flagships the Lumia and XL Source Aggiornamentilumia Italian via WMPU and Windows Central nbsp

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-build-10586-71-expected-to-roll-out-tomorrow-for-pcs-and-for-insiders-on-mobile.55564/
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi guys Overkill here I'm pretty tech savvy work at an MSP providing tech support all day Can't solve this issue on a laptop at home though When updating my laptop from build to I get the following behavior depending on the method Windows Update - reboots but does not attempt to install update TechBench ISO updating 10586 fails Windows from to 10240 MCT Upgrade Install - Generates the following setuperr log Code - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a datapoint in an invalid SQM session - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a datapoint in an invalid SQM session - - Error MOUPG CDlpActionImpl lt class CDlpErrorImpl Windows fails updating from 10240 to 10586 lt class CDlpObjectInternalImpl lt class CUnknownImpl lt class IMoSetupDlpAction gt gt gt gt Suspend Result xC - - Error MOUPG CSetupManager ExecuteInstallMode Result x BB - - Error MOUPG CSetupManager ExecuteDownlevelMode Result x BB - - Error MOUPG CSetupManager Execute Result x BB - - Error MOUPG CSetupHost Execute Result x BB - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a datapoint in an invalid SQM session - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a datapoint in an invalid SQM session - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetDeferredSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a deferred SQM datapoint in an invalid SQM session gle x b - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetDeferredSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a deferred SQM datapoint in an invalid SQM session gle x b - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a datapoint in an invalid SQM session - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a datapoint in an invalid SQM session - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a datapoint in an invalid SQM session - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a datapoint in an invalid SQM session - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetDeferredSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a deferred SQM datapoint in an invalid SQM session gle x b - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a datapoint in an invalid SQM session gle x b - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a datapoint in an invalid SQM session - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a datapoint in an invalid SQM session - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetDeferredSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a deferred SQM datapoint in an invalid SQM session gle x b - - Error CDiagnosticsHelper SetSQMDatapoint Attempting to set a datapoint in an invalid SQM session - - Error CONX Failed to open inf key SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Control Network d e -e - ce-bfc - be - f- -cfe -aba f - - Error CONX Failed to add net component - - Error CONX Failed to open inf key SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Control Network bdd fc - f- d -bec - be f ecb- - aa -a fc-d a bf d - - Error CONX Failed to add net component - - Error SP pSPRemoveUpgradeRegTree failed to delete reg tree HKLM SYSTEM Setup Upgrade gle x - - Error x MIG CSIAgent Invalid xml format FormatException quot id quot attribute is mandatory void cdecl Mig CMXEMigrationXml LoadSupportedComponent class UnBCL XmlNode int class Mig CMXEMigrationXml class Mig CMXEXmlComponent - - Error x MIG CSIAgent Invalid xml format FormatException Component with display name Plugin CC F -AF - C - D- F CE already loaded cdecl Mig CMXEMigrationXml CMXEMigrationXml class Mig CPlatform class UnBCL String class UnBCL XmlDocument class UnBCL String class UnBCL String - - Error x fe MIG Plugin cbf b- d - cac- - acd ced a CreateProcess s failed GLE d - - Error x fe MIG Plugin D C- A- b -AD -DCE D CD C shmig Failed to get preferred homegroup with hr x - - Error x fe MIG Plugin ee dc -f b - d d-bb - dd c BRIDGEMIG CBrgUnattend CollectBridgeSettings failed x - - Error CSetupAutomation Resurrect File not found C WINDOWS BT Sources Panther automation dat gle x - - Error SP CSetupPlatform ResurrectAutomation Failed to resurrect automation x gle x... Read more

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/53963-windows-fails-updating-10240-10586-a.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi support Since last sunday to v.1551 10586.318 BSOD updating Windows 10 after Issues of May I have had the BSOD crashes - times a day I have rolled back repaired and reinstalled my windows and still get more or less the same errors I think I tried with sfc scannow only for it to tell that i have corrupted files that it couldn't solve so after that I tried BSOD Issues after updating Windows 10 to v.1551 10586.318 using DISM but error there too tried pointing DISM to my Windows installation image only to get BSOD I was away on a coffee break so can't tell at what stage it were at I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic only to get the response that Hardware problem of somekind I guess it being the memory sticks I have tried running memtest with no success as neither booting with a usb or a disk works only getting a black screen with the typing marker moving about DESKTOP-G E FEB- - - zip Sorry for the wall BSOD Issues after updating Windows 10 to v.1551 10586.318 of text PS I have updated both the BIOS and drivers first through Windows Update and then Driver Booster

A:BSOD Issues after updating Windows 10 to v.1551 10586.318

Warning
Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.
An easy way to remove these drivers is through a system restore point prior the use of it.

A 0x12B & 0xC4 where the 0xC4 does not flag a driver only means the memory is the cause which of course was already clear with the Windows Memory Diagnostics test.

Please remove 1 stick and run the memory test again, if it has finished switch with the other stick and run the test again. Then switch from slot and run the test, then switch stick and run the test again.
This should help identify what stick/slot is faulty if you note the results of the tests

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/52014-bsod-issues-after-updating-windows-10-v-1551-10586-318-a.html
Relevancy 71.81%

please tell me windows 10 mobile anniversary version 14393.67 can best perform
on lumia 640 xl ?

A:windows 10 mobile 14393.67 is best for lumia 640 xl ?

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question please tell me windows 10 mobile anniversary version 14393.67 can best perform
on lumia 640 xl ? it's stable for most phones and should be for yours too. If it came as an official update, you can install it
If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/436097-windows-10-mobile-14393-67-best-lumia-640-xl.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Hello I have a few issues with Windows Mobile on my Issues Lumia 640 Windows 10 Mobile, Lumia For the most part it works very well but there are some problems I could use assistance with Please forgive me if these have already been addressed I am unable to update due to storage space even though I have a large sd card too none of the remaining apps that are on the phone can be moved to the card due to them being MS apps or error messages also I see no way to have outlook or edge save emails or documents to the sd card Some Windows 10 Mobile, Lumia 640 Issues text message threads either crash on being opened or have what looks like html displaying in their place then usually closing Numerous live tiles are inconsistent All of the websites have the edge logo and not the page like before Some of the games apps don't show all the time as anything other than blank Outlook often does not have anything beyond the date I have gmail accounts three install fine one was installed and now refuses to be added Black screen amp lockscreen counts differ at times with actual counts I can add more details if need be Sorry for the length of this and thank you for any help or guidance

A:Windows 10 Mobile, Lumia 640 Issues

To update a phone you must have enough space,probably 2GB free on internal memory..
The other issues I think hard reset will fix
Windows 10 Mobile

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/434319-windows-10-mobile-lumia-640-issues.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Please let me know Lumia camera app is available in windows 10 mobile as like what we have in windows 8.1 phones

A:Lumia camera in windows 10 mobile

It's now the stock Camera app so mostly yes.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/443121-lumia-camera-windows-10-mobile.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I upgrade my lumia 925 to 10586.494 after that there isn't any new update available.
although Microsoft has released some more updates

A:why my lumia 925 won't get update beyond 10586.494

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question I upgrade my lumia 925 to 10586.494 after that there isn't any new update available.
although Microsoft has released some more updates your device lumia 925 isnt supported by microsoft for windows 10 updates. the reason you got the updates was using insiders and now microsoft has blocked unsupported devices from getting insider builds and hence the reason why you wont get any update past 10586.494.
Also remember if you roll back to 8.1 at some point of time, you will not be able to join the insiders ever again and will have to stick with windows phone 8.1

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/439623-why-my-lumia-925-wont-get-update-beyond-10586-494-a.html
Relevancy 70.95%

My Lumia 630(dual sim)is on windows 10 mobile build 10586.338 through windows insider release preview, but could not be updated to 10586.494. It shows ' your phone is up to date.' Hence I can't update even though insider app

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/434996-i-could-not-update-my-lumia-630-latest-10586-494-a.html
Relevancy 70.95%

My Lumia 630(dual sim)is on windows 10 mobile build 10586.338 through windows insider release preview, but could not be updated to 10586.494. It shows ' your phone is up to date.' Hence I can't update even though insider app

A:i could not update my Lumia 630 to latest 10586.494

Same here, I had Lumia 630 on W10 since .107 and now I reset it via WDRT and it is 8.1 again, how do I update it to W10 again via Insider to 10586.494, what program do I choose, because nothing is showing up.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/434995-i-could-not-update-my-lumia-630-latest-10586-494-a.html
Relevancy 70.09%

when pdf and jpeg image files are received as email attachments on my Lumia 950, the icons are grey and the files cannot be opened. When clicking on the icon I am diverted to the app store but no apps are listed. When I try to save the files it also does not work. Any suggestions on how to deal with this problem please?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/436355-cannot-pdf-jpeg-email-attachments-lumia-950-using-windows-10-mobile.html
Relevancy 70.09%

So I've updated my Lumia Icon to Win10 a couple weeks ago and it worked quite fine.
Today I've found my phone at 17% battery charge. Plugged it in and forgot about it for a while. Couple hours after - 12%! Went to the battery saver setting and saw (plugged in, not charging) message next to the battery charge percentage.
Replaced the battery - same problem. Computer sees the data from phone as usual. Tried a different USB cable - same story. Tried to charge it with a wireless charger that worked just fine for me recently - same issue. Did a regular restart, and a couple of soft resets - nothing changed. Not sure what else I can do now. Don't want to do hard reset until it's the absolutely last chance.
Any ideas guys?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/434491-lumia-icon-windows-10-mobile-plugged-not-charging.html
Relevancy 70.09%

I upgraded my Lumia 735 to Windows 10 mobile today. I can't find how to block calls.

A:How to I block calls with my Lumia 735, running Windows 10 mobile?

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question I upgraded my Lumia 735 to Windows 10 mobile today. I can't find how to block calls. Go to Phone app, scroll the incoming call list, hold tap on the numer you wish to block _> Block

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/440216-how-i-block-calls-my-lumia-735-running-windows-10-mobile.html
Relevancy 70.09%

I need to enroll first to windows insider ? Because i try to check in software update still not available

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/445317-how-download-my-lumia-1020-w10-build-10586-a.html
Relevancy 69.23%

I would like to listen to MP3 files, radio, podcasts; directly from the web, more than five minutes. Thank You in advance for Your help.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/440783-how-can-i-turn-off-screen-saver-microsoft-lumia-650-windows-10-mobile.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi everybody.
I have searched now for the last 4 hours every forum, but I did not find a solution. I just bought today a lumia 550 with windows 10 (10.0.10586.0).
If I want to download an app from the store (e.g. whatsapp) the download starts but than it remains at 0.0. However the connection is good, I can surf in the internet, update my mails, etc. but the store downloads don't work.
Does anybody have a solution? I?m pretty desparate. I also did the region and time setting thing, but it didn?t help
Thanks a lot in advance'

A:Lumia 550 - Windows 10 mobile- store wont download apps or updates

Hi congrats on new phone, can you please tell a few things
1. Does it support dual sim ?
2. If yes then are both support 4G?
3. What about USB OTG?
4. Glance Screen ?
5. Double tap to wake up ?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/402385-lumia-550-windows-10-mobile-store-won%B4t-download-apps-updates.html
Relevancy 69.23%

My trusty Nokia Lumia 1520 has served me well since launch. But now, with a cracked screen and a dying battery I am in need of an upgrade. I see prices of the Lumia 950 xl dropping and I am wondering if the OS is still viable? And even if it is, would be be best to get this model or an alternative? Or even wait for the fabled Surface Phone?

A:Using a lumia 1520. Considering an upgrade but unsure of the state of windows 10 mobile.

Get another 1520.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/437514-using-lumia-1520-considering-upgrade-but-unsure-state-windows-10-mobile.html
Relevancy 68.8%

hi there i'm using lumia LTE Vodafone NZ and latest mobile build is So my phone doesn't detect the missed windows with lumia updated Missed 10 640 with notification mobile call issue calls - I don't have any notification for missed calls or SMS There is nowhere earphone icon notification - on lock screen Missed call notification issue with updated lumia 640 with windows 10 mobile glance screen and desktop screen The only way to check if I have missed calls is to check the list of all my calls The strange thing is that only after this check when I go back to the desktop screen earphone icon appears to show me that i have missed calls if any Then missed call earphone icon appears on lock and glance screens also - it is not correct also because I already saw the missed calls Missed call earphone icon disappears from everywhere only if I check again for second time the list of all my calls When I used Windows version I didn't have any issues with the missed calls notifications So my question is why does it happen and what I have to do to fix this issue

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/435137-missed-call-notification-issue-updated-lumia-640-windows-10-mobile.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Like in lumia 730 and why the shutter speed not working effectively in inbuilt camera application in windows 10 device it changes automatically to fast shutter or some other even on fully manual setting as it use to work perfectly in windows 8.1 using lumia camera classic? I've 14393.448 build installed.

A:why Microsoft not letting us to install old lumia camera application in windows 10 mobile

They do that to direct you to Microsoft Camera. Even if you installed it, it would direct you to it.
I'm not 100% sure, but that seems to be the likely reason.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/445354-why-microsoft-not-letting-us-install-old-lumia-camera-application-windows-10-mobile.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I had reset my mobile lumia 730, then i installed few apps newly. Most of apps working correctly with new features, but some of the apps have closing unexpectedly when i opened. I have surfed, but didn't get any solutions or cautions for that issues. I have enough internal memory in my mobile, i thought there won't be the issue cause. Can anyone help me?

A:Nokia windows lumia 730 mobile, Some apps are closing unexpectedly? what might be the issues there?

Sometimes apps crash.. Just restart your phone it'll work fine.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/407870-nokia-windows-lumia-730-mobile-some-apps-closing-unexpectedly-what-might-issues-there.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I need to know if there is any Steps counter app for Windows 10 Mobile which runs under lock screen. I have tried some but due to missing Sensor Core in Lumia535 they doesn't work, one of the app reset the steps counted everytime the app was opened.
Do not have any health band is there any way i can get number of steps counted via my Lumia 535

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/437473-steps-counter-app-windows-10-mobile-runs-under-lock-screen-lumia-535-a.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I just tried reverting to an earlier version of windows 10 mobile, and it failed halfway through. Now my phone boots to this square icon thing and does nothing. When I hold down the power button as per the reset instructions, the phone takes about 20 seconds to turn off. It reboots to the square icon. The instructions then say to hold down the volume down button, but after 2 minutes it has not responded.
Is there a way to force it to reset without having to have a working operating system on it? How do I force it to install windows 8.1 again?

A:How to reset lumia 640 after failed Windows Mobile Device Recovery Tool?

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question I just tried reverting to an earlier version of windows 10 mobile, and it failed halfway through. Now my phone boots to this square icon thing and does nothing. When I hold down the power button as per the reset instructions, the phone takes about 20 seconds to turn off. It reboots to the square icon. The instructions then say to hold down the volume down button, but after 2 minutes it has not responded.
Is there a way to force it to reset without having to have a working operating system on it? How do I force it to install windows 8.1 again? There's the hard reset key sequence:
1 - unplug phone
2 - hold vol up and simultaneously plug charger
3 - keep holding until a ! mark appears
4 - leave button and follw the sequence one key once:
vol up, vol down, power, vol down
5 - gears should appear, you phone should replace last downlaoded build
If doens't work, plug your phone to a pc and use WDRT.
holding power button is soft reset, and is useless now. For all the rest, keep in touch and join forum, we can help you

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/436659-how-reset-lumia-640-after-failed-windows-mobile-device-recovery-tool.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hey ho, for some reason I havent been able to get any new updates via win10 mobile insider (Lumia 920) since the last january or so.

Tried to seek out information whats going on regarding this but 0 help. Have they released "manual installment" for this somehow or am i stuck with this till kingdom comes?

br, Beehoo

A:Win 10 mobile insider - stuck on 10.0.10586.420

Originally Posted by batlhilz

Hey ho, for some reason I havent been able to get any new updates via win10 mobile insider (Lumia 920) since the last january or so.

Tried to seek out information whats going on regarding this but 0 help. Have they released "manual installment" for this somehow or am i stuck with this till kingdom comes?

br, Beehoo

Moi Beehoo!

I have the same issue with Lumia 925, or rather we both have tool old phones: Lumia 920 and 925 are not supported, 10586 is the last Windows 10 build possible to install on these phones.

Supported phones for Windows*10 Mobile Insider Preview

Kari

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/60353-win-10-mobile-insider-stuck-10-0-10586-420-a.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I m using Lumia 640 XL After updating it from denim to WP 10, problems starts, right now i wont be able to use my phone because not able to update or download apps from store Code appears like 0x8000 etc number of apps are not working like Facebook. Linked, Instagram, etc. How to solved this code problem i already reset my phone but this problem is still present. Plz gives some suggestions.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/441739-why-apps-not-updating-microsoft-lumia-640-xl-windows-10-phone-coding-problem.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello Everyone,
I am unable to install word mobile on my Lumia 640 XL LTE running on windows 10 mobile. I had actually installed this app (word) already but the had to change my memory card. After inserting my new memory card, i am able to re-install almost all of my apps except for WORD mobile.
I keep getting this error - Couldn't install. We'll try again later - The error code is 0x80073CF6. Please note, excel app was also throwing the same error but upon trying 3-4 times, it got installed. But, word is not installing at all - have tried installing at least a 100 times. Restarted by mobile at least 10-15 times.
I know a hard reset would solve this problem for me but I am not ready for that yet! Thanks!

A:Windows 10 mobile - Word mobile - Unable to Install - Error code is 0x80073CF6

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question Hello Everyone,
I am unable to install word mobile on my Lumia 640 XL LTE running on windows 10 mobile. I had actually installed this app (word) already but the had to change my memory card. After inserting my new memory card, i am able to re-install almost all of my apps except for WORD mobile.
I keep getting this error - Couldn't install. We'll try again later - The error code is 0x80073CF6. Please note, excel app was also throwing the same error but upon trying 3-4 times, it got installed. But, word is not installing at all - have tried installing at least a 100 times. Restarted by mobile at least 10-15 times.
I know a hard reset would solve this problem for me but I am not ready for that yet! Thanks! Change app destination in Storage to Device, then install. After success, you'll can move word to sd card via Settings -> Storage

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/438939-windows-10-mobile-word-mobile-unable-install-error-code-0x80073cf6.html
Relevancy 65.36%

After installing10586 and rebooting my laptop display is blank. No cursor, nothing at all.

The system is working and I can log in remotely via RDC but the display does not work at all. I tried hooking up an external monitor but it was apparently mirrored from the laptop display and is also completely blank.

How do I resolve this? Suggestions would be much appreciated.

thanks

A:After Updating Build 10586 display does not work at all

Why installing the Win 10 update would have changed your graphics drivers, I can't guess.

Re-install them?

Drivers Software for HP EliteBook 2570p Notebook PC - HP Support Center.

I have Windows Update set to not update device drivers. That seems to be the safest course for me.

http://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/29607-after-updating-build-10586-display-does-not-work-all.html
Relevancy 64.5%

win10 build 10586.589 not updating since Sept 15 update
I can not manually cause an update. All attempts fail.
Using Surface Pro 3.
I can not get Windows Update (WIN10 Pro 1511) to update.
No updates have been entered onto my PC/Tablet since September 15.
Please advise possible fix.
I have tried numerous internal fixes even using Windows Update diagnostic tool which was no apparent help.
No malware exists either.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/443059-win10-build-10586-589-not-updating-since-sept-15-update.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Can the Lumia 830 from ATT be used on T-Mobiles 4G LTE service? T-Mobile used bad 2,4, and 12 but the 830 on ATT doesn't have those bands built in. Just the bands 1,3,7,8, and 20 but they have the same MHz. If anyone could help me clarify this, I'd greatly appreciate it!

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/443895-att-lumia-830-t-mobile.html
Relevancy 63.21%

SIR,

I HAVE LUMIA 625 MOBILE , NOT STARTED ERROR IS SHOWN IN MOBILE ENBALE BOOT A OPESTION 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e7377d56-29bf-41b9-b567-d31d8e28eee3/lumia-625-mobile?forum=messageanalyzer
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello
I am about to receive a locked Lumia 521 in T-Mobile that i bought in eBay for 25$
How can i unlock it ??
1. throgh T-Mobile , what the costumer service will ask??
2. and if they won't unlock my phone, how much will cost to unlock in a website (estimated price ) and which website you recommend to use for unlocking
*** unlocking i mean , to use phone with other sim cards!!

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/443873-how-much-will-cost-unlocking-t-mobile-lumia-521-a.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello i want to buy a Lumia 521 in eBay
It says Network Locked;
I don't care about using cellullar in this phone i just want to use the phone
My question is can i use the phone without inserting a Sim Card (i don't want to use calling and messaging that require a sim card) ''''' i live in Kosovo and T-mobile is not avaliable in Kosovo
I asked the buyer but he is not understanding my question !!!
If i can use the phone without sim card then if i update or hard reset my phone*(Lumia 521) will it ask to insert a sim card or type any unlock code!!!

A:Can i use a Lumia 521 T-Mobile Network Locked without a SIM-Card

When it boots it will advise that no SIM is in and you can dismiss the message, then use it on WiFi or without data connection all you want. No unlock code is needed for SIMless use.
IMHO, it is still a great toy to have. It basically is the same as the 520 inside. You may like this old thread: Project: Five2Oh
If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/441647-can-i-use-lumia-521-t-mobile-network-locked-without-sim-card.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello,
I have been running Windows 10 Mobile on the latest Production Release, non-Insider, and my Mobile Hotspot won't work over WiFi. I can still use it over Bluetooth but it is slow compared to WiFi.
I am using AT&T with 5 GB of data with my Lumia 950 XL. I was able to use the Mobile Hotspot with my Lumia 1520 and 830 without any problems.
I did try changing the APN as recommended by a user here who spoke with AT&T customer service but that didn't work at all.
I appreciate the help and input.
Thank you.

A:Lumia 950 XL - Mobile Hotspot not transmitting via WiFi

I'm on AT&T with a 950 XL so I can say it does work. I did have some issues with some Production Release versions. I think it was because of the options to enable the PC to enable the hotspot. Turn that off and it should work.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/433850-lumia-950-xl-mobile-hotspot-not-transmitting-via-wifi.html
Relevancy 61.06%

When I tried to download the Windows 10 update, the download stopped at 19% and I got th status as error. I was howeer unable to determine the error type. Please help determine the issue and a fix for the same.

Thanks

A:Windows 10 v1511 build 10586 download error

Use one of the following links to install Win 10 Home 10586

Media Creation Tool
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10
Tech Bench
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/techbench

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/31782-windows-10-v1511-build-10586-download-error.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I have cleanly installed Windows 10 Pro. I then ran sfc /scannow (elevated command prompt) and I am receiving the usual errors that can't be fixed.
Normally the "Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" command resolves this.

Unfortunately I am receiving the now famous "Error 0x800f081f"
I mounted the latest Windows 10 iso to drive "I" and ran the below command to access the install.esd file.

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:I:\Sources\Install.esd:1 /limitaccess

This is not fixing my issue and I am still getting the "Error 0x800f081f". I have installed the latest build twice now and I am having the same result.
Am I doing it wrong and using the wrong commands or is the latest build corrupt?
I don't want to have to revert back to Windows 8.1.

Thanks in advance.

A:New windows 10 build 10586.3 DISM (Error 0x800f081f)

http://www.tenforums.com/performance...tml#post403939

http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/29850-new-windows-10-build-10586-3-dism-error-0x800f081f.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I had a Nokia Lumia 520 and the phone "died" - screen frozen at login passcode screen. I got a new phone Microsoft Lumia 650. Inserted new sim card and able to get some photos on one drive. Is there any way that I can download photos from my old phone which were saved on skydrive mobile to my new phone Lumia 650?

A:Accessing sky drive photos on new mobile phone Lumia 650

Yup, just use the OneDrive (SkyDrive's new name as of a while ago) app.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/439236-accessing-sky-drive-photos-new-mobile-phone-lumia-650-a.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Is there any software download for unlocking the phone?

A:How do you unlock a microsoft Lumia 640 cell phone using T-Mobile

This seem to work: How To Unlock Microsoft Lumia 640 For Free

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/438172-how-do-you-unlock-microsoft-lumia-640-cell-phone-using-t-mobile.html
Relevancy 60.63%
A:Does anyone have an unlock code for a Nokia Lumia 635 mobile phone.

Hi, you won't get an unlock code from this site.
Try contacting EE, if you are out of the contract period providers usually provide the unlock code for free.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/440199-does-anyone-have-unlock-code-nokia-lumia-635-mobile-phone.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Cricket Wireless' unlimited plan doesn't technically allow mobile hotspot, but I know it's possible to work around it because I'm able to use it on my Moto X Pure with Cyanogenmod ROM installed.
I'd like to buy a 640 as a backup phone, but only if I can use the mobile hotspot with the unlimited plan.
Can anybody confirm whether it's possible to use mobile hotspot on Cricket's $70 unlimited plan with the Lumia 640? I'm thinking it might be possible with an install of W10M insider preview...

A:Mobile Hotspot on Lumia 640 with Cricket $70 unlimited plan?

Insider Preview doesn't do anything to unlock the restricted tethering option. W10M/WP check with the carrier to see if your IMEI is authorized to use tethering. I've been poking in the registry to see if I can disable this, but I've had no luck thus far.
I'm on: L640, W10M Fast, Cricket.
If you want to tether without anyone bothering you, FireFoxOS.
Found it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/wind...aring-t3024128
Relevant key change: Originally Posted by RustyGrom [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\Services\ICSSVC\Settings]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001
"EntitlementRequired"=dword:00000000

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/430914-mobile-hotspot-lumia-640-cricket-%2470-unlimited-plan.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Actually I have updated my mobile Microsoft Lumia 650. After that I couldn't find my all older text messages restored back on my mobile text message inbox. How can I get restored all my sms back? Can you assist me for this issue?

A:I need to restore back all my text messages on my mobile Microsoft Lumia 650

Wait for one to two days for the texts to sync back.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/442308-i-need-restore-back-all-my-text-messages-my-mobile-microsoft-lumia-650-a.html
Relevancy 59.77%

I upgrade my lumia 535 mobile on 21.09.2016 to window 10. I found the word and excel files and other apps are not opening.
Hence I request you to suggest me how i can get my data.

A:My word and excel is not opening in my lumia 535 mobile after up gradation to window 10

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question I upgrade my lumia 535 mobile on 21.09.2016 to window 10. I found the word and excel files and other apps are not opening.
Hence I request you to suggest me how i can get my data. have you updated all the pending app updates under store? if not update them first, and then try again.
also if you had updated the apps and still Microsoft office apps wont work, try reinstalling them, they could be unstalled like any other app.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/440293-my-word-excel-not-opening-my-lumia-535-mobile-after-up-gradation-window-10-a.html
Relevancy 59.77%

deleted /removed the agenda / calender icon from home screen and cannot pin it to start screen, the text is grey and not black but says pin to start. help

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/441825-cannot-repin-agenda-start-screen-lumia-running-8-1-mobile.html
Relevancy 59.77%

I am trying to perform the November update (1511) on this computer. (starting from the previous Windows 10 version)
Since I have another problem where it doesn't appear in Windows Update (despite fulfilling many requirements to make it appear), I am limited to perform the upgrade with the Media Creation Tool (which has re-implemented build 10586, 1511 into it after been pulled out)

However, the upgrade process failed when reaching 76%. After system restore and reboot, the following pop-up appeared:

Any ideas why this is happening? I upgraded this computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 back in august, without any issue. Only now it did not find the November update through Windows Update and when using the Media Creation Tool it fails.

A:Windows 10 10586 (1511) upgrade fails / error 0x8007002C - 0x4000D

I had a similar problem with my system that was upgraded from W8.1 and I decided to do a clean install with the new 1511 ISO and it is a much better running system now.

Jim

http://www.tenforums.com/installation-setup/32719-windows-10-10586-1511-upgrade-fails-error-0x8007002c-0x4000d.html
Relevancy 59.34%

So one day I reset my phone charger wont stuck win 640 low on mobile screen charge 10. off turn on Lumia due to my phone slowing down and it would not turn on For info purposes I have a Lumia updated to win originally After this I put it on the charger it would load the Microsoft logo then go to the charging screen with plug icon This is odd due to being at of battery before I rebooted Often it'll sit there with no result sometimes it'll reboot multiple times If I remove the charger the phone instantly turns off This has been going on for days Yesterday when I plugged the phone in it went back to tiles but when I removed the battery to put my sim back in the Lumia 640 win mobile 10. stuck on low charge screen wont turn on off charger issue came back It also showed charged so can't be the battery and I don't know how that happened Windows Lumia 640 win mobile 10. stuck on low charge screen wont turn on off charger recovery tool can't see the device and when I choose the find option the fix won't Lumia 640 win mobile 10. stuck on low charge screen wont turn on off charger get to the phone When I plug my Lumia via USB it reboots over and over and disconnects over and over as my computer keeps making the USB sound The only time this doesn't happen is if i hold volume up or down when I plug it sometimes and that just freezes it on the ms logo When I continue from there the phone will reboot as the installation is loading The issue is clearly not the battery As it's or so yet Iget the charge icon and the phone won't turn on outside the charger I have no clue what the solution to this problem is

A:Lumia 640 win mobile 10. stuck on low charge screen wont turn on off charger

So one day I reset my phone due to my phone slowing down, and it would not turn on.
For info purposes I have a Lumia 640 updated to win 10 (originally 8.1)
After this I put it on the charger, it would load the Microsoft logo. then go to the charging screen with plug icon.
This is odd due to being at 80℅ of battery before I rebooted. Often it'll sit there with no result, sometimes it'll reboot multiple times.
If I remove the charger the phone instantly turns off. This has been going on for 5 days. Yesterday when I plugged the phone in it went back to tiles, but when I removed the battery to put my sim back in the issue came back. It also showed 72℅ charged so can't be the battery, and I don't know how that happened.
Windows recovery tool can't see the device and when I choose the find option the fix won't get to the phone. When I plug my Lumia via USB it reboots over and over and disconnects over and over as my computer keeps making the USB sound. The only time this doesn't happen is if i hold volume up or down when I plug it, sometimes, and that just freezes it on the ms logo. When I continue from there the phone will reboot as the installation is loading.
The issue is clearly not the battery. As it's 70℅ or so, yet Iget the 0 charge icon and the phone won't turn on outside the charger.
I have no clue what the solution to this problem is.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/microsoft-lumia-640/440011-lumia-640-wont-turn-unless-charger-batterry-wdrt-usb-issues.html
Relevancy 59.34%

So one day I reset my phone due to my phone slowing down and it would not turn on For info purposes I have a Lumia updated to win originally After this I put it on the charger it would load the Microsoft logo then go to the off on screen 10. Lumia 640 charger on low mobile stuck charge win turn wont charging screen with plug icon This is odd due to being at of battery before I rebooted Often it'll sit there with no result sometimes it'll reboot multiple times If I Lumia 640 win mobile 10. stuck on low charge screen wont turn on off charger remove the charger the phone instantly turns off This has been going on for days Yesterday when I plugged the phone in it went back to tiles but when I removed the battery to put my sim back in the issue came back It also showed charged so can't be the battery and I don't know how that happened Windows recovery tool can't see the device and when I choose the find option the fix won't get to the phone When I plug my Lumia via USB it reboots over and over and disconnects over and over as my computer keeps making the USB sound The only time this doesn't happen is if i hold volume up or down when I plug it sometimes and that just freezes it on the ms logo When I continue from there the phone will reboot as the installation is loading The issue is clearly not the battery As it's or so yet Iget the charge icon and the phone won't turn on outside Lumia 640 win mobile 10. stuck on low charge screen wont turn on off charger the charger I have no clue what the solution to this problem is

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/440013-lumia-640-win-mobile-10-stuck-low-charge-screen-wont-turn-off-charger.html
Relevancy 59.34%

It worked well on 8.1 Now it doesn't. It says this device needs to be installed on internal hardware. I have 4gb of internal memory. No additional space from cards. Why is this happening? It worked fine on 8.1 and now nothing. error code 0x80240439. Please help, this is so annoying.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/438662-why-i-cant-install-whatsapp-nor-viber-via-store-my-lumia-535-after-upgrading-win10-mobile.html
Relevancy 59.34%

It worked well on 8.1 Now it doesn't. States error in not enough space. Dear lord, I JUST UPGRADED. I HAVE NO USED SPACE AT ALL. error code 0x80240439. Please help, this is so annoying

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/438660-why-i-cant-install-whatsapp-nor-viber-via-store-my-lumia-535-after-upgrading-win10-mobile.html
Relevancy 59.34%

While I'm updating my Lumia 550, accidently the WiFi connection was lost. Update stuck. But after re connecting the WiFi network, I cannot able to update. And in system memory is increases.no I cannot able to update my phone.what to do.please help me.thank you all

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/442829-software-updating-issue-my-lumia-550-a.html
Relevancy 58.91%

hi, i'm considering to upgrade my Lumia 640 XL to Windows 10 Mobile, i'm wonder how much storage space it will taken up for my Lumia 640XL? is it running smooth with the latest version? worth to upgrade or not?
Thanks....

A:How much storage space windows10 Mobile will take up for Lumia 640XL?smooth with the latest version?

Hi and welcome to windows central forum. Originally Posted by Windows Central Question i'm wonder how much storage space it will taken up for my Lumia 640XL?
you require minimum 2gb of internal phone memory in order to successfully update to anniversary update. Originally Posted by Windows Central Question is it running smooth with the latest version? yes current builds/version of OS is very stable in terms of general use. Moreover we are expecting a new version on the upcoming patch Tuesday. The upcoming patch will hugely improve the experience with more bug fixes and improvements. '
If you can manage a hard reset and fresh start with your phone , i would suggest you to upgrade to windows 10 because upgrading to windows 10 should always be followed by a hard reset to counter and fix any glitch arisen due to the upgrade and if you cant then stick with 8.1.
you require minimum 2gb of internal phone memory in order to successfully update to anniversary update.
Go for it ;)
If you need additional help or want to reply to this thread , click on the smiley :) to learn how to join our forums.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/442070-how-much-storage-space-windows10-mobile-will-take-up-lumia-640xl-smooth-latest-version.html
Relevancy 58.91%

hello sir am using lumia mobile from last - mnths i used windows using preview so one my my ? now my mobile nokia what is do detect IMNPUT laptop USB but 1320 as lumia dead to DEVICE fine day my screen showing multi color dots and scale so after briwsing many blogs and sitey i come to realise that lumia dsnt support windows so i rolled back to windows denim even still the problem of multi colr scales exist so i thought it is screen problm and went to hardware repair centre there he tested and said not the screen problem so i falshed my rom and installed windows again using WBinternals while installing my mobile restarted and then it is not my nokia lumia 1320 is dead but my laptop detect my mobile as USB IMNPUT DEVICE what to do now ? responding at all ' tried wach and evry my nokia lumia 1320 is dead but my laptop detect my mobile as USB IMNPUT DEVICE what to do now ? solution on the my nokia lumia 1320 is dead but my laptop detect my mobile as USB IMNPUT DEVICE what to do now ? internet but not worked but the thing is even the mobile is dead lke not responding not showind charging not opening not showing any colors and even not vibrating on power of and on but if i connect to the laptop it is showing as USB INPUT DEVICE not more than that i thought of using WDRT or NSRT but they are not recognising my lumia mobile ' what to do please give me the solution that works for me pleasee please reply me wioth the solution please

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/443907-my-nokia-lumia-1320-dead-but-my-laptop-detect-my-mobile-usb-imnput-device-what-do-now.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I've noticed that since I updated my Lumia 950 XL to Anniversary, my wake up alarm sounds a lot lower in volume.
Is this a bug, or is it due to some change in the OS, or new option?
If it helps, the phone is in the "Do Not Disturb" mode (the moon icon) when the alarm sounds. But before UA this didn't have any effect on the volume. IIRC, the sound is supposed to rise.
Is there a place where I can check and configure the volume for this alarm?

A:Low alarm volume after updating to Anniversary on Win 10 Mobile

Originally Posted by fdruid I've noticed that since I updated my Lumia 950 XL to Anniversary, my wake up alarm sounds a lot lower in volume.
If it helps, the phone is in the "Do Not Disturb" mode (the moon icon) when the alarm sounds. But before UA this didn't have any effect on the volume. IIRC, the sound is supposed to rise.
Is there a place where I can check and configure the volume for this alarm? Alarm volume does rise, On mine after 3 mins it shouts . Maybe try others sounds, even in preview you can listen volume rising effect

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/436287-low-alarm-volume-after-updating-anniversary-win-10-mobile.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I've noticed that since I updated my Lumia 950 XL to Anniversary, my wake up alarm sounds a lot lower in volume.
Is there a place where I can check and configure the volume for this alarm?

A:Low alarm volume after updating to Anniversary on Win 10 Mobile

Originally Posted by fdruid I've noticed that since I updated my Lumia 950 XL to Anniversary, my wake up alarm sounds a lot lower in volume.
Is there a place where I can check and configure the volume for this alarm? Alarm volume does rise, On mine after 3 mins it shouts . Maybe try others sounds, even in preview you can listen volume rising effect

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile/436287-low-alarm-volume-after-updating-anniversary-win-10-mobile.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi all,

I have a windows mobile phone running WM 6.1.I have windows mobile device center installed on my laptop.The problem is when i try connecting my phone to my laptop using USB cable,windows device center initiates then says connecting for few minutes then gives message error with a big red X mark.

I read somewhere windows live essential messes up with mobile device center software. I have re installed mobile device center software many times,even re installed my phones device drivers too using device manager but still no luck.And finally thinking it might be my phones fault i reformatted my phone to factory settings and then tried connecting the same error cropped up.

And if this info helps in my firewall settings i have enabled wmdc.exe as trusted application.

I just wanted to sync my phone's contacts and stuff with my laptop through active sync

Any help will be appreciated

Relevancy 52.46%

Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter -from windows update Install nbsp failed - Where can I find this so I can retry to re-install - mobile device does not connect nbsp WINDOWS VISTA- verizon treo running windows mobile professional CE OS BUILD Here is the error message Microsoft Corporation - Networking - Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter Installation date lrm lrm lrm PM Installation status Failed Error details Code F B Update type to Install does Mobile so - update failed this Where retry can find not Microsoft -from mobile Windows can connect Adapter I Remote device re-install I - windows Recommended Microsoft Corporation Networking software update released in May More information http winqual microsoft com support driverid Help and Support http support microsoft com select target hub I could not find anything to help me with this I did download amp install the new Windows mobile device Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter -from windows update Install failed - Where can I find this so I can retry to re-install - mobile device does not connect center v nbsp but the device will still Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter -from windows update Install failed - Where can I find this so I can retry to re-install - mobile device does not connect not connect i'm thinking the failure of the Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter is the problem i think nbsp so I want to re-install the update but don't know where to get it Windows update in VISTA does not let you go out and pick an update from a list Any and all help Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter -from windows update Install failed - Where can I find this so I can retry to re-install - mobile device does not connect appreciated

A:Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter -from windows update Install failed - Where can I find this so I can retry to re-install - mobile device does not connect

Your best option may be to open device manager (with device connected) and uninstall any related device, making sure the 'Delete driver software for this device' is checked.Once you have done this, unplug your device, uninstall WMDC 6.1 and reboot your machine. Then follow the instruction on my first reply, this should sort it for you.If anyone is helpfull, please click the 'Vote as helpfull' icon.
If anyone has answered, please click 'Suggest as answer' at the bottom of the post involved :)

Thanks

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/79dc1e50-37ac-478a-abdf-fcfce5ccdb12/microsoft-windows-mobile-remote-adapter-from-windows-update-install-failed-where-can-i-find-this?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 52.03%

I get this error code: 0x8004010f every time I try to set up an Outlook account on Windows 10 Mobile. Anyone have a solution?

A:Outlook Mail Error 0x8004010f Windows 10 Mobile

Were you able resolve this issue? I am having the same problem.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/404761-outlook-mail-error-0x8004010f-windows-10-mobile.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi,

I have an old smartphone. A HTC HD2 running Windows Mobile 6.5

Till Windows 7, I had no problems to synchronize my contacts, Calendar and Task with my pc via Windows Mobile Device Center.

Now, I upgraded my PC to Windows 10 and replaced the Windows Mobile Device Center with the new version.

Since, I cannot synchronize any more.
Each time I get the message 'Exchange Activesync encountered an error'.
There is no error number, no suggestion.

I will be very thankfully if you can suggest me a solution.

Regards,

Jacques Wenger
[email protected]

A:windows 10 mobile device synchronize center error

I'm thinking our sister forum will be more helpful.

Windows 10 Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/378704-windows-10-mobile-device-synchronize-center-error.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi Roomies,
I just upgrade a friends laptop to win 10 home 64bit and I'm getting this error 0x8024002e and not able to update to the latest version 10586.36 any help will be appreciated. Is there a way I could try to get the latest version and burn it and try to install it from there?
Thanks.

A:1511V 10586 update with error 0x8024002e

there seems to be a problem with that update. i had an un-activated windows 10 when i updated it. suddenly i couldn't activate it because it said it was upgraded from an non activated windows version. between that and the fact that the update took as long as a brand new installation of windows i figure the update is majorly bugged and installed over windows instead of patching it.

this really makes me question me updating when i reinstall windows. do you have to update to the latest version of windows? i can't stand the stock version that my computer came with. it's extremely unstable. driver issues, BSOD twice in less than 24 hours, drive playing issues that are probably driver related.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/34843-1511v-10586-update-error-0x8024002e.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hey guys I am running windows version OS Build Dell XPS GB Ram GB Nvidia m I have an issue with a software called Artlantis Studio a rendering software I can run the software smoothly on Demo but every time I try to run Artlantis License Manager to activate my license the software crashes before it even starts and these two error messages show up in windows log First error log log name application source application error Event ID Level Error Task Category Keywords Classic Event log Faulting application name Artlantis License Manager exe version time stamp x a c Faulting module name KERNELBASE dll version time stamp x d de Exception code xe Fault offset x f Faulting process id x c Faulting application start time x d a a b e Faulting application path C Program Files Artlantis Studio Artlantis License Manager exe Faulting module path C WINDOWS system KERNELBASE dll Report Id c c- a - d - a -c af ecaffd Faulting package full name Faulting package-relative application ID The second Log log name application source NET Runtime Event ID Level Error Task Category None Keywords Classic Event log Application Artlantis License Manager exe Framework Version v Description The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception Exception Info System ArgumentOutOfRangeException at System Windows Media Imaging RenderTargetBitmap ctor Int Int Double Double System Windows Media PixelFormat at ProtectionUINet View WindowActivation Window Loaded System Object System Windows RoutedEventArgs at System Windows EventRoute InvokeHandlersImpl System Object System Windows RoutedEventArgs Boolean at System Windows UIElement RaiseEventImpl System Windows DependencyObject System Windows RoutedEventArgs at System Windows BroadcastEventHelper BroadcastEvent System Windows DependencyObject System Windows RoutedEvent at System Windows BroadcastEventHelper BroadcastLoadedEvent System Object at MS Internal LoadedOrUnloadedOperation DoWork at System Windows Media MediaContext FireLoadedPendingCallbacks at System Windows Media MediaContext FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks at System Windows Media MediaContext RenderMessageHandlerCore System Object at System Windows Media MediaContext RenderMessageHandler System Object at System Windows Interop HwndTarget OnResize at System Windows Interop HwndTarget HandleMessage MS Internal Interop WindowMessage IntPtr IntPtr at System Windows Interop HwndSource HwndTargetFilterMessage and KERNELBASE.dll, .NET 10.0.10586.0 version: error runtime IntPtr Int IntPtr IntPtr Boolean ByRef at MS Win HwndWrapper WndProc IntPtr Int IntPtr IntPtr Boolean ByRef at MS Win HwndSubclass DispatcherCallbackOperation System Object at System Windows Threading ExceptionWrapper InternalRealCall System Delegate System Object Int at System Windows Threading ExceptionWrapper TryCatchWhen System Object System Delegate System Object Int System Delegate at System Windows Threading Dispatcher LegacyInvokeImpl System Windows Threading DispatcherPriority System TimeSpan System Delegate System Object Int at MS Win HwndSubclass SubclassWndProc IntPtr Int IntPtr IntPtr I have tried to safe boot clean windows installation and running Artlantis KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.0 and .NET runtime error License Manager before installing or updating anything uninstalling my graphic card drivers and even reinstalling NET but the problem was not solved I have been running KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.0 and .NET runtime error and testing this software on different machines and windows versions and it worked on all of them windows windows and windows except on my laptop I am so desperate to get the software KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.0 and .NET runtime error activated

http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/39623-kernelbase-dll-version-10-0-10586-0-net-runtime-error.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I have a Toshiba Satellite that was upgraded from Windows Home Premium to Windows Ultimate x I received my invitation from Microsoft to download and upgrade to Windows Pro in early December I ran the program to verify that my hardware would run Windows Pro x and included info about my laptop in my profile I have run Windows Update Program and receive the message that Windows Pro v failed with error unknown error I have tried to upgrade a total of times and from my observations some installed updates have been uninstalled and will not install again Case in point KB Win malicious software removal tool was installed on Nov but is showing that the update is missing and the update to install it again failed I also have four other updates that state they failed to install KB KB KB and KB Thanks in advance for your help Tried to upload CBS zip but was gt GB and timed out Should I clear it somehow and re-run Win Update 10586 with v1511, 10 failed Pro Wiindows error 80070003 and try Wiindows 10 Pro v1511, 10586 failed with error 80070003 to recreate CBS zip

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/388554-wiindows-10-pro-v1511-10586-failed-error-80070003-a.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I have Windows 2000 nt and had my computer get fixed now I get this error when trying to update on the windows site,how can this be fixed?
(error 0x80070242) only lls comminfiles componet is installed on scanned computer How do I repair this so I can keep it updated?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-windows-updating-error.421927/
Relevancy 51.17%

I received an error code 0x8007045b on 12/9 when windows 10 tried to install kb3116900. I thought I did that yesterday to get the latest windows update. I'm not sure. Does anyone know of this error code?
Thanks

A:Error updating windows 10

I ran on the command line "sfc /scannow" as administrator, and I didn't get any integrity violations, so it looks good. This command checks only the system32 files, I think. I still don't know what caused the error code. Is it trying to update windows 7 that I had again? Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-updating-windows-10.1161953/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hello for the past couple of days i have been having trouble updating BOTH my Pc and my laptop. Well the PC updated but the laptop still has this error. I have attached the pic with the error code. I appreciate any and all assistance in this matter.

Thanks,

A:windows not updating due to error

Try this tutorial first. It usually works. You loose no data and it will reinstall or redownload the bad updates as needed.
Mike

Windows Update - Reset

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/123986-windows-not-updating-due-error.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Ok I just reformatted my whole computer and put in all the things that needs it to run and now when I run windows updates (its a home xp edition) they download but wont install PLEASE HELP ME!!! I dont want computer problems anymore and i am tired of them

when I run the updater period it will not install anything even the optional (custom) downloads any ideas ??!!
these are the recent updates that will not download and I do not want to maually go and get them from the website i just want it to work properly

Security Update for Windows XP with Windows Media Format Runtime 9.5 and 11 (KB941569)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 1.1 Service Pack 1 (KB928366)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 2.0 (KB928365)
Security Update for Windows XP with Windows Media Format Runtime 9.5 (KB923689)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-updating-error.750103/
Relevancy 51.17%

This issue has happened for a long time, but I think it's time I've actually tried to fix this. Nearly everytime I turn on my computer, I get prompted by a Installing updates screen, followed by a Update failed, restarting. This happens once or twice before it skips to the login screen. This is what happens:
I tried installing Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant to fix it, but it comes back with error 0xc1900204

Could anyone please shed some light onto what I should do?

Thanks.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/59011-error-when-updating-windows.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Greetings,
I have been having some problems when my computer does automatic updates. I've been getting the Code 80070005 error (lacking administrator access) even though i'm logged in as the admin. This happens for "Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2732487)". I get error code 800F0826 for "update for user-driver framework version 1.11 for Windows 7 (KB2685813)"
When i tried to update adobe flash I got the following error "the user does not have sufficient priviledges to install adobe flash player". I believe both problems are related.
I've removed all other antivirus software thinking this may have caused the problem. I also installed one update at a time until i got to the above mentioned problem updates.
I've tried downloading to the desktop, right click and install as admin, but to no avail.

any assistance is appreciated.

A:Permission error when updating Windows

Hello and welcome privera have a look at this

Windows Update Error code 80070005 - Microsoft Community

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/265052-permission-error-when-updating-windows.html
Relevancy 50.74%

It's error code 8024801C. When I tried to update, that's what came up.

Can someone identify this code?

A:error code when updating windows

Quote: Originally Posted by skillboy

It's error code 8024801C. When I tried to update, that's what came up.

Can someone identify this code?

Seems like this is an old error code for a virus or malware. You should thoroughly scan your computer for such. Then run your updates.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/105465-error-code-when-updating-windows.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I built this computer around 2 or 3 years ago for a friend, he brought it back to me because he couldn't get 10 updates installed. I have tried the fixit repair and the SURT tool with no errors on completion of each. I have tried stopping the updating service and changing Software Distribution folder. any help would be appreciated. The CBS zip will not upload (Properties says it's 73.9 MB)

A:Error codes while updating Windows

Please follow the Windows Update Posting Instructions and post the requested data

If the file is too large (8MB compressed), remove the older CBSPersist cab files until the final file is below the limit - you can always post them separately after zipping them. (the forum doesn't allow the upload of bare CAB files, for a number of reasons)

Please also post the C:\Windows\windowsudpate.log file

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/369922-error-codes-while-updating-windows.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I get an error code upgrading to Windows 10...

Please help me with this error code: "WindowsUpdate_C1900101" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
Thank you so much! Forum seems great :D

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/error-code-updating-to-windows-10-a-1048074.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Windows will not update this one item....

error found: code 80070643

I even went to windows and tried to update manually and it says some updates were not installed: update for windows (KB950125)

Is there a way I can get it to stop asking me to update this update? It is driving me crazy.

A:error code when updating windows

Yes if it is just that update you want to disregard - let it come down through Automatic Updates -- then right click on it and check the option to "Hide" the update.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-code-when-updating-windows.731824/
Relevancy 50.74%

I have tried a number of trouble shooting methods to attempt to solve this with no luck so I am posting here.

I am running Windows 7 64 Bit Enterprise SP1

I couldn't upload my cbs.zip as it gave me a 404 error each time so I have put it in dropbox:

https://db.tt/Q7JjJqRc

Thanks for the help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/394821-error-800b0100-when-updating-windows.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I am occuring a strange error when I use Windows Update on a fresh installation of Windows 7 Pro. What happens is that when I install the first batch major updates. which is around 100 security and straight updates before Service Pack 1. I restart Windows to install them and during Stage 3 my computer restarts and then goes back and finishes the installation. Then when I get back into Windows I have a Error in Event Viewer with the ID of 7023 stating that Windows Modules Install had exited with error code %%16405. Windows Updater says that everything installed correctly and has no failed updates and doesn't show a error. Searching the internet has only given me a few hits and the one suggested installing SP1 before updating which I did and did not stop this problem.

I am wondering why this is occuring and is there anything I can do to try and prevent this and well if this a normal occurance.

A:Error occuring when Updating Windows

Heh - I was going to point you at this thread - Repeatedly offer windows update Windows Modules Installer error - Microsoft Answers
- and then realised you were the OP there
The 16405 error appears to be undefined, so it's not going to be any help to us.
TrustedInstaller failing is a bit of an odd one - I suspect that it may be the result of a race condition. Is there any AV installed at this point? Any non-MS software?
What happens if you use a Clean Boot to do the update/install?

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/198959-error-occuring-when-updating-windows.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I cannot auto update my windows defender. It gives an error code 0x80072efd. If I download the latest updates from the website then they install fine. My windows update is also giving me the same error. I am running 32bit Vista Home Basic SP1. Can someone please help. Thanks.

-mm

A:Windows defender updating error

Microsoft Update Solution Center (includes a list of update issues)How to troubleshoot common Windows Update, Microsoft Update installation issuesTroubleshooting: Automatic Updates...Errors when you use Windows Update or Microsoft Update to install updatesWhen you use the Windows Update Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site to check for and install updates, you may receive one of the following error messages:Error 0x80070008 Error 0x8007000E Error 0x80072EFD Error 0x80072EEF Error 0x8024400E Error 0x80244016 Error 0x80244022 Error 0x8024402F Error 0xC80003FA Error 0xC800042D Error 0x80071A90 Error 0x800705B4Error 0x80072EE2Error 0x80072EE7Error 0x80072EFEError 0x80072F76Error 0x80072F78Error 0x80090305Error 0x8009033FError 0x80244008Error 0x8024400AError 0x8024400DRe-install Windows Update fileMicrosoft Online Assisted Support: E-mail Support (no-cost for issues related to getting updates)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/231292/windows-defender-updating-error/
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello!

I have tried to run update to my Windows 7 laptop without success. It always fails and the error code is 00009C59.

I have run sfc /scannow, SURT .

My CBS logs are big and can be found here:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/55zqne

Could you help me?
Regards,
Nadia

A:Error 00009C59 when updating Windows 7

The SFC scan appears to have crashed when it met file access problems with one of the files that appear in the CheckSUR report...

Code:
Checking Component Store
(f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 msdtcprf.h amd64_microsoft-windows-c..gement-perfcounters_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_814c249ec2a32783
(f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 msdtcprf.ini amd64_microsoft-windows-c..gement-perfcounters_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_814c249ec2a32783
I'll post a fix protocol soon.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/354363-error-00009c59-when-updating-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 50.74%

please help I've been at this for a while and try multiple things even the system reediness tool and still get the same problem

A:I need help updating to windows sp 1 keep getting error 800B0100

Here's the error list from CheckSUR...

Code:
Summary:
Seconds executed: 2880
Found 56 errors
CSI Manifest All Zeros Total count: 28
CBS MUM Corrupt Total count: 14
CBS Catalog Corrupt Total count: 14

Unavailable repair files:
winsxs\manifests\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..rnational-timezones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20826_none_7c5c76a4708fdf9c.manifest
winsxs\manifests\amd64_system.web_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_6.1.7600.16677_none_8400955abe54c7be.manifest
winsxs\manifests\x86_microsoft-windows-i..timezones.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20826_en-us_84172c62fc062128.manifest
winsxs\manifests\msil_system.web.extensions_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20804_none_3bed8de8183e838f.manifest
winsxs\manifests\amd64_netfx-web_engine_dll_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_6.1.7600.20804_none_aca3c610f96a2224.manifest
winsxs\manifests\x86_microsoft-windows-i..timezones.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16695_en-us_8340ddf3e3222e77.manifest
winsxs\manifests\amd64_netfx35linq-system.web.extensions_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20804_none_2b4dbeaa1db905be.manifest
winsxs\manifests\x86_netfx35linq-system.web.extensions_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20804_none_cf2f2326655b9488.manifest
winsxs\manifests\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..timezones.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16695_en-us_df5f79779b7f9fad.manifest
winsxs\manifests\amd64_system.web_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_6.1.7600.20804_none_6d2c30c8d80229d1.manifest
winsxs\manifests\amd64_netfx-web_engine_dll_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_6.1.7600.16677_none_c3782aa2dfbcc011.manifest
winsxs\manifests\amd64_netfx-aspnet_wp_exe_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_6.1.7600.20804_none_3aed5b964dc79b9e.manifest
winsxs\manifests\x86_netfx-web_engine_dll_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_6.1.7600.20804_none_f450fce80de64b2a.manifest
winsxs\manifests\msil_system.web.extensions_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16677_none_3b1b40a0ff56f63a.manifest
winsxs\manifests\msil_system.web.resources_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_6.1.7600.16677_en-us_5405b5c155beaf38.manifest
winsxs\manifests\x86_system.web_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_6.1.7600.20804_none_b4d9679fec7e52d7.manifest
winsxs\manifests\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..timezones.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20826_en-us_e035c7e6b463925e.manifest
winsxs\manifests\x86_system.web_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_6.1.7600.16677_none_cbadcc31d2d0f0c4.manifest
winsxs\manifests\msil_system.web.resources_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_6.1.7600.20804_en-us_3d31512f6f6c114b.manifest
winsxs\manifests\x86_netfx35linq-system.web.extensions_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16677_none_ce5cd5df4c740733.manifest
winsxs\manifests\x86_netfx-aspnet_wp_exe_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_6.1.7600.20804_none_829a926d6243c4a4.manifest
winsxs\manifests\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..rnational-timezones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20826_none_7207cc523c2f1da1.manifest
winsxs\manifests\amd64_netfx35linq-system.web.extensions_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16677_none_2a7b716304d17869.manifest
winsxs\manifests\wow64_microsoft-windows-i..rnational-timezones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16695_none_7b86283557abeceb.manifest
winsxs\manifests\amd64_microsoft-windows-i..rnational-timezones_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16695_none_71317de3234b2af0.manifest
winsxs\manifests\amd64_netfx-aspnet_wp_exe_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_6.1.7600.16677_none_51c1c028341a398b.manifest
winsxs\manifests\x86_netfx-web_engine_dll_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_6.1.7600.16677_none_0b256179f438e917.manifest
winsxs\manifests\x86_netfx-aspnet_wp_exe_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_6.1.7600.16677_none_996ef6ff48966291.manifest
servicing\packages\Package_1_for_KB2416471~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.1.0.mum
servicing\packages\Package_1_for_KB2416471~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.1.0.mum
servicing\packages\Package_2_for_KB2416471~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.1.0.mum
servicing\packages\Package_2_for_KB2416471~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.1.0.mum
servicing\packages\Package_37_for_KB2443685~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.1.0.mum
servicing\packages\Package_37_for_KB2443685~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.1.0.mum
servicing\packages\Package_3_for_KB2416471~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.1.0.mum
servicing\packages\Pac... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/379402-i-need-help-updating-windows-sp-1-keep-getting-error-800b0100.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I've been trying to update for a long time and it wont work I've tried the hotfixs multiple times and nothings worked

A:I need help updating to windows sp 1 keep getting error 800B0100

Hi, welcome to Windows Seven Forums.

This MS website might help you. There is a link to get the Windows Update Readiness Tool as well. Read through both & see if helps.

Windows Update error 800B0100 - Windows Help

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/379364-i-need-help-updating-windows-sp-1-keep-getting-error-800b0100.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi, the following update reports installation error:

kb2880987
error code 537
July 8, 2014 update for Office 2013 (KB2880987)

I tried downloading the file from the link above and no success, install reports error. I disabled firewall, antivirus and no luck, I also tried booting in safe mode, no luck either. Any hint? Thanks

A:Error Code 537 when updating Windows

This should be done through Windows Update

http://www.eightforums.com/windows-updates-activation/49654-error-code-537-when-updating-windows.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello,
I have an Inspiron 1420 Windows Home 32.
When using Windows update I'm getting error 80072EFD. This is new. My computer was working fine before.
I checked for solutions at Microsoft site but nothing seemed to work. This is what I have tried:
1. Firewall exceptions
2. Internet optinos Allow sites

I talked to a Dell agent. I was almost 2 hours with him, but he could not solve the problem.
I have a new router Netgear. Not sure if this is the cause of the problem.
Model: RangeMax(TM) Wireless Router
Number: WPN824v2
IP: 192.168.1.1.

I'm not a computer expert, so I need your help.

Thanks a lot.

Aquilea

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/error-80072efd-when-updating-windows-209393.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Guys need some feedbacks on my problem I'm facing right now on my WINDOWS PRO - I joined Insider program in Nov ' to get a taste of developemental version's upcoming features of Windows Tech Preview - My Tech preview got updated on th Jul ' during first worldwide release of Windows public release - In Sept ' I was running my PC as dual boot ie Ubuntu amp Win Tech preview both As I got the Full public version build update Lost 0xC004C003] 10586 after Nov activation [Error: Win10 of Win Pro so I tried to remove the Linux OS But during removing Linux OS I encountered quot disc img Lost activation after Win10 update Nov build 10586 [Error: 0xC004C003] missing quot with Lost activation after Win10 update Nov build 10586 [Error: 0xC004C003] bluescreen issue I had to completely format my PC with brand new partitions I then did clean install of the WIN PRO taking the Disk image from the Microsoft website - To activate my newly installed Win Pro I contacted Windows Answer Desk amp after a dozen of logical Q amp A the person activated my PC via remote access - On yesterday th Dec ' after auto updation of my PC with the Nov build I again lost the activation I was hoping post updation after restarting the PC amp connecting the internet my new build windows will get activated intelligently But sadly it didn't - I tried manually entering the product code which I noted down amp saved when the Windows executive guy was activating my PC via remote access Still no luck Error code xC C - Twice I did chats with the Answer Desk amp they were simply chanting the same line quot You need to purchase the new key to activate your windows quot - Interestingly they said no logs are available of my previous contacts to Answer Desk for activation Even no logs are present for me in the Answer Desk person I named Ohh one more thing on the release code I mentioned they said it was quot abused quot ie used on multiple devices So now that code is blocked Interestingly they said this for their own uniquely generated product key woww How can that be possible when all windows activations go through windows online servers only at present - After couple of hours of exhausting useless chit-chats with the Answer Desk with little hope I just rolled back my PC to the earlier build amp saved my PC from Deactivation Now need your views guys what was this all responses from Microsoft suggests Now should I avoid updating my Windows from now on Or any other precautionary steps I should take to prevent from such kind of deactivation issue Thank you

A:Lost activation after Win10 update Nov build 10586 [Error: 0xC004C003]

As an Insider, assuming the upgrade was from an activated 10240 build with a logged in Insider MSA, then you should be OK - but ask in the Insider forum... I dropped out a long time ago.

The key and subsequent (blocked key) error code is irrelevant on such activations.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/33014-lost-activation-after-win10-update-nov-build-10586-error-0xc004c003.html
Relevancy 50.31%

When I try to update Internet Explorer 10 for windows 7, I keep getting windows update error code 9C44.. I been having this particular update issue for a few weeks now!!! thanks if anyone can help me

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/90385541-bc88-4f70-acf8-1e57b512eff4/keep-getting-windows-update-error-9c44-when-updating-ie-10?forum=w7itproinstall