Windows Support Forum

Flex 2-14 - Undetected monitor

Q: Flex 2-14 - Undetected monitor

Hello I can't get my laptop Lenovo Flex with intel HD family on last W update to detect my Acer Monitor s HL It had worked flawlessly for more than a year but since june or july I keep getting Flex - 2-14 Undetected monitor a Cable not connected message nbsp I have tried multiple drivers manufacturers and intel's one I have also tried to connect my laptop to other monitors one didn't work same message it was a LG monitor but my computer can connect to my tv I tested the three monitors with the same hdmi cable Finally the monitors are working with other computers without any problem nbsp I don't understand where the problem could be as neither the cable or my laptop hdmi port or the monitor seems to be faulty Why would my computer be able to connect to my TV but not my two monitors Thanks in advance Robin nbsp Mod's Edit System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility clarity nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Flex-2-14-Undetected-monitor/td-p/3393688
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Flex 2-14 - Undetected monitor

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 59.77%

Hello.I can't get my laptop (Lenovo Flex 2 14" with intel HD family, on last W10 update) to detect my Acer Monitor (s271HL). It had worked flawlessly for more than a year but since june or july I keep getting a "Cable not connected" message. I have tried multiple drivers, manufacturers and intel's one. I have also tried to connect my laptop to other monitors, one didn't work (same message, it was a LG monitor) but my computer can connect to my tv (I tested the three monitors with the same hdmi cable). Finally, the monitors are working with other computers without any problem. I don't understand where the problem could be, as neither the cable or my laptop hdmi port or the monitor seems to be faulty. Why would my computer be able to connect to my TV but not my two monitors?Thanks in advance, Robin

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Undetected-monitor/td-p/3393688
Relevancy 58.05%

Hey all, any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. Basically I have a USB keyboard on my desktop (using laptop at the moment) and I was unable to get into safe mode normally because the keyboard was only activated once windows had started up. Anyway, so I went into msconfig and set it to automatically start into safe mode (it will do this on every restart automatically - simply restarting the computer will not make it start up normally). Unfortunately, now it's stuck because for some reason my PC does not detect the (normally) working monitor while in safe mode! so now I have no monitor with which to see my way out of safe mode, and it's now stuck like that. Any suggestions...?

Relevancy 56.33%

I just upgraded all of our Flex Laptops to Windows 10 and found that one of my users has a problem with her secondary monitor (connected through the HDMI port). It was working with Windows 8.1 with no problems. After the upgrade and seeing the problem I uninstalled the Intel HD Graphics Family driver with the "Device Manager" (it showed an error code 43). When it scanned for new hardware it found a new driver for the Video Card (ver 10.18.15.4279) after the iunstallation the error code (43) still existed and the monitor still had "No Signal". In researching the Lenovo site for the driver for this card it said the latest was version 10.18.15.4248. I dont know, do I go back to '4248', is there a different solution that works?  

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Flex-3-14-Secondary-Monitor-not-working-after-Win-10-upgrade/td-p/3365017
Relevancy 50.31%

I am currently using a Lenovo Flex 3 1470 and the keyboard for it stopped working and now I can't type any numbers or activate any function keys. I have spilled tea on my laptop and got it wet in the past so I am now looking to get my keyboard replaced.  I have managed to find some Flex 2 14 inch US keyboards on eBay for less than $20 that look exactly the same as the one on my laptop, but I can't be certain unless someone confirms.  Are the 2 keyboards the same? 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Do-the-Lenovo-Flex-2-and-Flex-3-14-inch-use-the-same-keyboards/td-p/3431924
Relevancy 39.99%

Recently added another hard drive Has been working fine for weeks so I doubt it has undetected... CD-R and CD-ROM anything to do with the problem - but added for completeness - in case CD-ROM and CD-R undetected... I ve jarred some wire you know about CD-ROM and CD-R undetected... anyway My computer won t recognize the CD-Rom or CD-R through Windows Explorer or Device Manager I followed all the troubleshooting trees from HP - went to setup and restored and saved CD-ROM and CD-R undetected... defaults - uninstalled and let Windows find and install the new hardware and it did find the quot Intel Bus Master Controller quot which automatically installs the two drives - then they are nested under that master controller in device manager with the yellow exclamation point denoting a problem My first thought was that I somehow hit wiring and disconnected something during install on the hard drive - but I don t think thats the case tell me if I m wrong since I ve found that I CAN use a startup boot disk and it installs the two ROM drives and I can read the contents of either drive through DOS So I think that means its working But maybe loading from A Drive is just loading through a different route than windows nbsp

Relevancy 39.99%

Im trying to burn a CD but when I put in a blank CD, nothing comes up to say theres anything in the disk drive.

A:Cd undetected!

what burning program are you using??

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-undetected.930834/
Relevancy 39.99%

I have also just encountered this problem. After installing 2 updates of sound device drivers from Windows update website and rebooting, neither my CD-ROM nor my CD-Rewriter drives were recognised, (running Windows 98 SE). I rebooted a couple of times for luck but still no drives detected.

I too have the exclamation marks on the same 2 devices as you (can't remember the names). Is this something to do with the updates I installed and what should I do about this? Should I unistall both drives and reinstall? How can I do this when it asks me to put in the Windows CD if no CD drive is there?

A simple solution please, I am nearing my tether's end.

Thanks

A:CD-ROM and CD-R undetected...

If your problem is EXACTLY like mine, then....

1 - in the windows device manager, the two drivers with exclamation points will be under hard disk controllers, and.

2 - there will not even BE a CD-ROM category - as there was none detected at startup.
If that's exactly what it looks like, I followed the advice above, entered setup, went to each of the cd-rom drives and enabled them - for some unknown reason both were disabled. Then they both returned on the next reboot.

If your problem is NOT exactly like mine, I can't really give advice, I'm not qualified, but one of these guys can help I'm sure.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-rom-and-cd-r-undetected.68747/
Relevancy 39.56%

hey. I currently have a SATA 80g WD hd. i bought a SATA 160g WD recently, put it in, but the bios will not detect it. i disconnected the 80g and it wont work, i leave the 80g in and it wont work..nothing works. any ideas?

ASUS k8V-X mobo
SATA 80g hdd WD
SATA 160g hdd WD
1024mb ram
radeon x850 pro 256mb

more fans than i care to count..

A:SATA undetected?

Neither drive will work?

What motherboard are you using?

Is Sata enabled?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sata-undetected.472792/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi and thank you for your time I am running a desktop virus undetected Possible and lap top computer off of the same internet connection Both are running Windows XP one with SP and one with SP We use IE for the browser and have iolo Possible undetected virus system mechanic pro version that includes a firewall antivirus and many other features We have been running that system for protection for roughly months without any issues We frequently visit webs com websites and have for the last year with no issues As of yesterday when the page loads for any webs com website my antivirus flags me with attempted blocked trojan infections All blocked infections come from C DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS STULL LOCAL SETTINGS TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES CONTENT IE HGMLJ RN LD HTM Infection name listed is JS CRYPTED BX Type is Trojan Normally I would assume that it is the specific website but none of the other users of this website with virus protection are being flagged of any blocked infection attempts when loading the log in page and am wondering if there may be a virus in my PC that my iolo system shield real time protection might not have caught Any help you can lend would be greatly appreciated nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/possible-undetected-virus.929642/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hello all I have an XP Proffesional Desktop on Service Pack and I recently got infected with a virus At the time I had Norton installed Infection? Undetected Which rose to my suspision because it was no longer showing up on Undetected Infection? the taskbar I manually went to all programs menu and tried to start it up but nothing So i uninstalled it and downloaded AVG Same deal It told me Installation was succesful but nothing Undetected Infection? No task bar nor program response whn I opened it up Finnaly a friend gave me AVG Pro and that worked well Installed the program worked fine I did an update and full system scan that day Came back with a couple viruses supposedly quot Succesfully Removed quot a few tracking cookies no biggy And yheah it went good for a while but A few days later I went Undetected Infection? to start Internet Explorer version It did not start I tried reisntalling the program but nothing AVG did a full scan but nothing was found So i uninstalled it and download Mozilla Now Firefox worked great For a day Next startup SAME deal It did not startup and I am prompted that it Crashed I tried to start it up in safe mode but it still wouldnt start So let me make this shorter I uninstalled Firefox tried IE same deal No browser work I m on the net just fine because i can ping and managed to connect to my server via ftp But whats strange is that i have a few programs that i dont know of running in task manager processes For example svchost exe seems to appear more than often Also avgemc exe multiple avgscanx exe TMBMSRV exe and jqs exe I accessed cmd and did Netstat and i found some foreign addresse s connected AND every now and then AVG pops up with a warning of some virus name even though i did a full scan like mins ago I have tried alot and no longer know what to do Please Help Thanks in advance DarkingP S quot Undetected Infection quot i guess would nt be correct seeing as how AVG seems to somewhat detect it Screenshot

A:Undetected Infection?

Multiple svchost.exe can be normal. avgemc.exe and avgscanx.exe are for AVG. TMBMSRV.exe is Norton and jqs.exe. is JAVA which could possibly be corrupt or infectedHow did you remove Norton? You should use the Norton Removal tool to get everything:http://service1.symantec.com/Support/tsgen...005033108162039To update Java: Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 6 and save it to your desktop.Scroll down to where it says "Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 11".Click the "Download" button to the right.Select your Platform: "Windows".Select your Language: "Multi-language".Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".Click Continue and the page will refresh.Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation and save the file to your desktop.Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.Click the Remove or Change/Remove button and follow the onscreen instructions for the Java uninstaller.Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u11-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.-------------------After doing that. try running mbamThe process of cleaning your computer may require temporarily disabliling some security programs. If you are using SpyBot Search and Destroy, please refer to Note 2 at the bottom of this page.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note:-- If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. Note 2:-- MBAM may make changes to your registry as part o... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/197791/undetected-infection/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hello I have a adware Adware Undetected maleware that is not detected by AVG Spybot Search and Destroy Windows Undetected Adware Defender AdwCleaner or Junkware Removal Tool The thingy overlays pages loaded in Firefox with a full screen invisible block that opens ads in additional tabs when clicked Safe mode for Firefox was tried but did not solve the issue so it is likely something outside of Firefox Additionally searches via Edge are redirected through play-bar to yahoo No browser extensions for Edge were found Additionally AVG and Spybot were uninstalled but seeminly some smaller parts remained I checked recently installed programs auto start and processes but failed to find anything unusual If you can help it would be much appreciated Thanks FRST txt Untersuchungsergebnis von Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST x Version - - durchgef hrt von Tatsu Administrator auf DESKTOP-FGVIUJ - - Gestartet von S Downloads Geladene Profile Tatsu amp MSSQL SQLEXPRESS Verf gbare Profile Tatsu amp MSSQL SQLEXPRESS Platform Windows Pro Version X Sprache German Germany Internet Explorer Version Standard-Browser FF Start-Modus Normal Anleitung f r Farbar Recovery Scan Tool http www geekstogo com forum topic -frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool Prozesse Nicht auf der Ausnahmeliste Wenn ein Eintrag in die Fixlist aufgenommen wird wird der Prozess geschlossen Die Datei wird nicht verschoben AMD C Windows System atiesrxx exe Advanced Micro Devices Inc C Program Files AMD ATI ACE Fuel Fuel Service exe Apple Inc C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe Apple Inc C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe ASUSTeK Computer Inc C Program Files x ASUS AAHM aaHMSvc exe Binary Fortress Software C Program Files x DisplayFusion DisplayFusionService exe Autodesk Inc C Program Files x Autodesk Autodesk Desktop App AdAppMgrSvc exe Micro-Star Int'l Co Ltd C Program Files x MSI Gaming APP GamingApp Service exe Dropbox Inc C Windows System DbxSvc exe Micro-Star INT'L CO LTD C Program Files x MSI Gaming APP GamingHotkey Service exe Logitech Inc C Program Files Logitech Gaming Software Drivers APOService LogiRegistryService exe Advanced Micro Devices C Program Files AMD DEC - CA - d d- - BE CDDFC amdacpusrsvc exe RemoteMyApp sp z o o C Program Files x Remotr RemotrService exe Leap Motion Inc C Program Files x Leap Motion Core Services LeapSvc exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C Program Files x ASUS AsSysCtrlService AsSysCtrlService exe C Windows SysWOW PnkBstrA exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe TeamViewer GmbH C Program Files x TeamViewer TeamViewer Service exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL SQLEXPRESS MSSQL Binn sqlservr exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Windows Defender NisSrv exe AMD C Windows System atieclxx exe MSI C Windows SysWOW muachost exe C Program Files WindowsApps Microsoft SkypeApp x kzf qxf zg c SkypeHost exe Microsoft Corporation C Windows System SettingSyncHost exe Logitech Inc C Program Files Logitech Gaming Software LCore exe Realtek Semiconductor C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RtkNGUI exe Advanced Micro Devices Inc C Program Files AMD CNext CNext RadeonSettings exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCuiL exe Valve Corporation C Program Files x Steam Steam exe Valve Corporation C Program Files x Steam bin cef cef winxp steamwebhelper exe Valve Corporation C Program Files x Common Files Steam SteamService exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Windows Defender MpCmdRun exe Binary Fortress Software C Program Files x DisplayFusion DisplayFusion exe ownCloud S Programs ownCloud owncloud exe Leap Motion Inc C Program Files x Leap Motion Core Services LeapControlPanel exe Binary Fortress Software C Program Files x DisplayFusion DisplayFusionHookAppWIN exe Binary Fortress Software C Program Files x DisplayFusion DisplayFusionHookAppWIN exe Sha... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/630735/undetected-adware/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hello something is causing a few issues on my computer I can Undetected virus? t boot into safe mode it goes black at the system files list and reboots but I can start normally I also can t access microsoft com and several antivirus related websites I ve run several scans including McAfee Anti-Malware Spybot and Sophos Anti-Rootkit All of these turned up nothing Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP Undetected virus? WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe Undetected virus? C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system Undetected virus? svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Google Common Google Updater GoogleUpdaterService exe C Program Files Google Update GoogleUpdate exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Microsoft LifeCam MSCamS exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system ZuneBusEnum exe C Program Files D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G AirGCFG exe C Program Files ANI ANIWZCS Service WZCSLDR exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C WINDOWS vVX exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Zune ZuneLauncher exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools Lite daemon exe C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMIndexingService exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMIndexStoreSvr exe C Program Files Opera opera exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static ccc exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic sched exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avguard exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avgnt exe C Documents and Settings Jesse Desktop HiJackThis exe O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - no file O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - HKLM Run D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G C Program Files D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G AirGCFG exe O - HKLM Run ANIWZCS Service C Program Files ANI ANIWZCS Service WZCSLDR exe O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run WinampAgent quot C Program Files Winamp winampa exe quot O - HKLM Run LifeCam quot C Program Files Microsoft LifeCam LifeExp exe quot O - HKLM Run VX C WINDOWS vVX exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run Zune Launcher quot C Program Files Zune ZuneLauncher exe quot O - HKLM Run StartCCC quot C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exe quot MSRun O - HKLM Run avgnt quot C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avgnt exe quot min O - HKCU Run BgMonitor E - C C- d f- C - D A B AA quot C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exe quot O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU Run DAEMON Tools Lite quot C Program Files DAEMON Tools Lite daemon exe quot -autorun O - HKCU Run WMPNSCFG C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe O - HKCU Run SpybotSD TeaTimer C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe O - Startup MagicDisc lnk C Program Files MagicDisc MagicDisc exe O - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft... Read more

Relevancy 39.56%

Hello everyone I m new here and in need Undetected Virus of some advice I recently ran a suspicious looking file on my computer I scanned it with avast first as I always do with any new files and it was clean I ran the file and it did nothing it was supposed to be installing a trial for a program I waited about seconds since some apps take time to show you they re doing something At that point I opened up task manager seen it s process and that it was doing something and immediately Undetected Virus ended it I did that as I consider that to be suspicious activity Nothing seemed to happen and the process ended fine I had my kitten in my lap and started playing Undetected Virus with him when my computer suddenly restarted To me that s an instant red-flag so I immediately hit F and booted in safe mode I didn t even let it start up normally one time since it restarted itself I m guessing the process re-started itself or already began a different process Then I tried running avast to do a scan in safe mode it went a short way and stopped the process ended I checked the processes and none were suspicious all normal I tried re-running avast and it wouldn t let me So instead I went into my computer right-clicked C drive and told avast to scan It started scanning and only lasted a few seconds After that I tried it again and it would no longer let me Not long later the screen went black but still said safe mode and I was still able to open task manager and whatnot but everything was gone So I tried restarting and going back to safe mode and it is black now every time I tried administrator account as well Same problems I went on my other hard drive and scanned the problem hard drive thoroughly with avast No issues were found and there was a decently long list of files it couldn t scan it said I don t have a hijackthis log or anything like that because as I said I never went back on that HDD after it restarted itself and I had the chance in safe mode with everything gone This is basically where I m at Anyone know anything nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/undetected-virus.860138/
Relevancy 39.56%

So my computer has just gotten a pop-up warning of a virus and even when scanning from SpySweeper and Norton 360 nothing comes up. I just wanted to ask if I could just take my most important files from the documents or are all of them corrupted? Also any way you could tell me how to delete it would be very very helpful.

A:Undetected Virus

Hello and welcome to TSF.

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link given below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and a
Quote:

Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps

link at the top of each page.

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/...lp-305963.html

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new topic, as this one shall be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/undetected-virus-370337.html
Relevancy 39.56%

Hello something is causing a few issues on my computer I can't boot into safe mode it goes black at the system files list and reboots but I can start normally I also can't access microsoft com and several antivirus related websites I've run several scans including McAfee Anti-Malware Spybot and Sophos Anti-Rootkit All of these turned up nothing Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Google Common Google Updater GoogleUpdaterService exe C Program Files Google Update GoogleUpdate exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe virus? Undetected C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Microsoft LifeCam MSCamS exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system ZuneBusEnum exe C Program Files D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G AirGCFG exe C Program Files ANI ANIWZCS Service WZCSLDR exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C WINDOWS vVX exe C Program Files Undetected virus? Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Zune ZuneLauncher exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools Lite daemon exe C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMIndexingService exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMIndexStoreSvr exe C Program Files Opera opera exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Undetected virus? Core-Static ccc exe C Program Files Java Undetected virus? jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic sched exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avguard exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avgnt exe C Documents and Settings Jesse Desktop HiJackThis exe O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - no file O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - HKLM Run D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G C Program Files D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G AirGCFG exe O - HKLM Run ANIWZCS Service C Program Files ANI ANIWZCS Service WZCSLDR exe O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run WinampAgent quot C Program Files Winamp winampa exe quot O - HKLM Run LifeCam quot C Program Files Microsoft LifeCam LifeExp exe quot O - HKLM Run VX C WINDOWS vVX exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run Zune Launcher quot C Program Files Zune ZuneLauncher exe quot O - HKLM Run StartCCC quot C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exe quot MSRun O - HKLM Run avgnt quot C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avgnt exe quot min O - HKCU Run BgMonitor E - C C- d f- C - D A B AA quot C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exe quot O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU Run DAEMON Tools Lite quot C Program Files DAEMON Tools Lite daemon exe quot -autorun O - HKCU Run WMPNSCFG C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe O - HKCU Run SpybotSD TeaTimer C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe O - Startup MagicDisc lnk C Program Files MagicDisc MagicDisc exe O - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft... Read more

A:Undetected virus?

HijackThis is no longer the preferred initial analysis tool in this forum.

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link given below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and a
Quote:

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new topic, as this one shall be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/undetected-virus-357172.html
Relevancy 39.56%

What are the chances that a virus would go undetected if you've installed both Norton Antivirus and McAfee (one at a time)? Norton detects suspicious files that it cannot delete and McAfee detects nothing. However, my computer begins to act very strangely after I've been online for some time. First, all letters begin to capitalize and I cannot type numbers...only symbols. Then I cannot type at all. Finally, my connection closes out. Also, why can Norton detect suspicious files, but not delete them? The literature that came with it says that I should have an option to delete those files manually or quarantine them, but instead I can only chose to skip or exclude them from the next scan. Why is that?

Relevancy 39.56%

I'll just put down the basics and anything else that might be important.
Turned off computer during storm, nothing happened.
Turned it on afterwards and only the dvd drive was detected.
I tried swapping SATA cables and slots on my mobo without success.
Every component on the computer is working fine, as I connected another hdd to the same machine and am using it now.
Only used 1 500gb hdd.
I know it was a Seagate 500gb, about 3 years old.

If it is harddrive failure, would it be worth the time to take it to the shop or fix it myself, or just buy a new hdd?

A:Undetected Harddrive

that all depends... does the drive spin up? is it detected in BIOS? set as master or slave?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/undetected-harddrive.959000/
Relevancy 39.56%

I had two windows installations, each on a seperate hard drive. I formatted one of the drives (the first or master... dont know what its called) and now the windows installation on the second hard drive is completely undetected. I figure i deleted the boot table or something to that nature.

My goal is to recover somehow the second windows installation. I have tried to reinstall that windows installation but it is undetected.

I went ahead and installed a windows install on the drive i formatted and i can browse the second drives contents and everything is there but i have no choice to boot it when i start my computer.

is there any way to tell my computer that the windows installation is there and to give me the option to boot from it when my computer starts?

all installations are Windows XP home edition

any help is appreciated

A:XP installation undetected

Try putting your second Hard disk in on its own and set it as a Master drive...let us know if it comes up

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/xp-installation-undetected-18164.html
Relevancy 39.56%

I m having a lot of trouble with something Undetected Infection I ll give as much detail as I can I m running Windows x I am using Windows Firewall with Microsoft Security Essentials and ran TrendMicro Housecall yesterdayI have both Firefox and Internet ExplorerLast scan that came up clean days agoHere are the symptoms - Strange popup appears in bottom right hand corner of both Internet Explorer and Firefox on random pages when browsing screenshot After I posted this I was looking at the submitted post and the popup appeared again Now it has an advertisment in it screenshot - Microsoft Security Essentials cannot run a full scan Stops halfway with a warning message saying the service has been stopped I had a look in Undetected Infection the services list and I can t find it to restart it It has however found the following Trojan Win Hiloti gen D instances once every day for the last days TrojanDownloader Win Troxen Undetected Infection rts quarantined Exploit HTML IframeRef gen quarantined - GMER scan cannot run Error message here Undetected Infection screenshot Could this possibly be to do with a bit incompatibility rather than a symptom - Ran a full scan with Housecall which said there was nothing wrong Am pretty sure it s lying Here are the contents of the dds txt file QUOTEDDS Ver - - - NTFSX Run by Eolen at on Sat Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Professional GMT Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSSc Program Files Microsoft Security Essentials MsMpEng exeC Windows system Ati evxx exeC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system WUDFHost exeC Windows system WUDFHost exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Windows SYSTEM WISPTIS EXEC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Windows system AEADISRV EXEC Windows SysWOW svchost exe -k AkamaiC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonationC Windows system Ati evxx exeC Program Files x Autodesk ds Max mentalray satellite raysat dsmax server exeC Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Windows system Wacom Tablet exeC Windows system WUDFHost exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows system sppsvc exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exeC Windows system SearchIndexer exeC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exeC Windows system taskhost exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows SYSTEM WISPTIS EXEC Program Files Common Files microsoft shared ink TabTip exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Ink TabTip exeC Users Eolen AppData Local Temp svchost exe C Windows system WTablet Wacom TabletUser exeC Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software LGDevAgt exeC Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software LCD Manager LCDMon exeC Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software G-series Software LGDCore exeC Program Files Microsoft Security Essentials msseces exeC Program Files x Analog Devices SoundMAX SoundMAX exeC Program Files x Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exeC Program Files x DisplayFusion DisplayFusion exeC Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice exeC Program Files x Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exeC Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice binC Windows system Wacom Tablet exeC Program Files x Adobe Reader Reader reader sl exeC Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exeC Program Files x Analog Devices Core smax pnp exeC Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exeC Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software Applets LCDCountdown exeC Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software Applets LCDClock exeC Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software Applets LCD... Read more

A:Undetected Infection

Hello CymaeWelcome to BleepingComputer ==========================Please download mbrcheck from HereSave that file to your desktop and double click on it to run it.It will show a Black screen with some data on it then hit any key to continue.Once it finishes there will be a log produced on your desktop that is labeled mbrcheck*.txt (where the * is date)Please post the contents of that log in your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/334206/undetected-infection/
Relevancy 39.56%

I replace 6 capacitors of my motherboard. When everything was ok, I reformat my computer. My Board Specs is Intel Celeron 1.7Ghz. After installation i found out that my LAN card was not detected. My question is my LAN Card damage or it needs driver inorder WinXp will be able to detect it? If damaged, is it due to my capacitors damaged?

A:LAN Card Undetected

It will need a driver to work yes.

But equally could be the damage that occurred to the motherboard

Replacing the motherboard would be a good idea as hard to tell what other damage may have happened or will happen

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lan-card-undetected.733738/
Relevancy 39.56%

Looking for a possible keylogger and a way to remove it all help appreciated Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe Keylogger Undetected C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files VIA VIAudioi HDADeck HDeck exe C Program Files Winamp winampa exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Program Files Undetected Keylogger Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static ccc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL MSSQL Binn sqlservr exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C Program Files AIM aolsoftware exe C Program Files AIM aolsoftware exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger YahooMessenger exe C Program Files Winamp winamp exe C WINDOWS system wbem unsecapp exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SpybotSD exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO AOL Search Enhancement - EB EA-E BE- CFD- F F-C A C EAFA - C Program Files AIM Search AOLSearch dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - BHO SingleInstance Class - FDAD DA - A - FD - C - F AC - C PROGRA Yahoo Companion Installs cpn YTSingleInstance dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C PROGRA Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll file missing O - Toolbar AIM Toolbar - ecd-cc - -a c- aaccbd - C Program Files AIM Toolbar aimtb dll file missing O - HKLM Run HDAudDeck C Program Files VIA VIAudioi HDADeck HDeck exe O - HKLM Run StartCCC quot C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exe quot O - HKLM Run WinampAgent quot C Program Files Winamp winampa exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run avast C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe O - HKCU Run Aim quot C Program Files AIM aim exe quot d locale en-US ee aol imApp O - HKCU Run Messenger Yahoo quot C Program Files Yahoo Messenger YahooMessenger exe quot -quiet O - HKCU Run Octoshape Streaming Services quot C Documents and Settings Kashin Application Data Octoshape Octoshape Streaming Services OctoshapeClient exe quot -inv bootrun O - HKCU Run RegistryMechanic C Program Files Registry Mechanic RegMech exe H O - HKCU Run SpybotSD TeaTimer C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe O - HKCU RunOnce RegistryMechanic C Program Files Registry Mechanic RegMech exe F O - Startup Xfire lnk C Program Files Xfire Xfire exe O - Extra context menu item amp AIM Toolbar Search - C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data AIM Toolbar ieToolbar resources en-US local search html O - Extra context menu item E... Read more

A:Undetected Keylogger

hi,

Sorry for delay, no shortage of posters. Your log is several days old. If you still need help with a potential malware issue reply to my post.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/263175/undetected-keylogger/
Relevancy 39.56%

I have a lite-on dvdrw shw-1635s
I just got my computer back from being fixed for viruses and stuff, and when i pop a cd in, it doesnt do anything. I look under my computer and there is no e: drive. I've looked at device manager and there is a yellow exclamation mark next to the lite-on dvdrw shw-1635s.

I've tried to find the driver download for this, but strangely, every download source comes up with it being missing, or it doesnt work.

Please help me. I have a project due soon, and this is extremely important.

A:Cd/DVD Drive undetected

Hi Wwocd
In device manager, uninstall the driver and reboot the machine.
Lets us know how you get on.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-dvd-drive-undetected.577623/
Relevancy 39.56%

hey y'all check this out.
i just bought an external dsl modem. I put it in one of my USB ports, it worked fine, i got connected to my DSL provider.
But im just wondering why the external modem
won't show up in the device manager? It just shows my 56k internal modem which i didn't take out of the machine. Also, under universal serial bus controlers in the device manager, it showed up an unknown device and it is disabled.
I tried to shut it down and took out the ext. modem from the USB port and rebooted, it doesn't show the unknown device in the usb controlers anymore. But if i put back the ext. modem to the usb port, it's gonna show up that unknown device again.
Help!!! please?

Relevancy 39.56%

Hey, I've been trying to burn these files to a DVD and I'm having tons of problems with the drive. Device Manager says it's working perfectly, but when I use Windows to drag the files onto the drive, nothing happens. When I copy and paste it on, I get this:

The file i'm trying to burn is ~2GB... When I try to burn it with Nero, it's undetected. When I try ImgBurn, also undetected. It worked fine before
also, it's an HP DVD-RW 640c ATA drive.

A:DVD-RW Drive Undetected

Shameless self-bump... Sorry guys but I've tried everything from registry editing to installing drivers. It still doesn't work, any help? BTW happy new year

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dvd-rw-drive-undetected.889935/
Relevancy 39.56%

I have Avast! antivirus, it's able to detect most viruses and less false positives.
I downloaded a file from youtube recently and what did you know! It wasn't legit and now something unknown is installed on my computer. I can't find it though...
It's in C\install\server.exe
This window always pops up along with other windows when turning on my computer
A few minutes after, i get 3 trojans my avast always detects after ( all DLL files)
I cant figure out how to minimize my picture on paint and to make it look legible so i cant upload it.
And 1 more question, how do i delete all the files on this computer, and get a new computer without buying another one?
The people that fixes my computer said i had too many virues ( last time like 2 years ago ) so they started a whole new computer without even buying another one.

Relevancy 39.56%

Ok im sure you guys have read this a hundred times usb devices not being detected well here is my dilemma All my undetected. USB devices usb USB devices undetected. storage devices which some are old and some new work perfectly fine my old camera from with usb connector works perfectly fine my old mobile phone with usb connector works perfectly fine my new DVR dash cam is not detected it worked fine when using windows ultimate but after updating to windows its this usb device thats not working i have tried different cables i tried in a my misses new PC and it works fine but not in mine it just seems very strange that only item fails to work the item is brand new not even wks old and runs on usb Any ideas at all there is NO messages NO detection whatsoever even when you have device manager open you do not see any change literally nothing plug in nothing happens everything else shows info as normal The DVR is also a webcam as well as a storage device so should be detected Any ideas anyone

A:USB devices undetected.

Originally Posted by manteray

Ok im sure you guys have read this a hundred times, usb devices not being detected, well here is my dilemma.
All my usb storage devices which some are old and some new work perfectly fine, my old camera from 2009 with usb connector works perfectly fine, my old 2009 mobile phone with usb connector works perfectly fine, my new DVR dash cam is not detected, it worked fine when using windows 7 ultimate, but after updating to windows 10 its this usb device thats not working, i have tried different cables, i tried in a my misses new PC and it works fine, but not in mine, it just seems very strange that only 1 item fails to work, the item is brand new not even 3 wks old and runs on usb 2.0.

Any ideas at all, there is NO messages NO detection whatsoever, even when you have device manager open you do not see any change, literally nothing. plug in nothing happens, everything else shows info as normal.
The DVR is also a webcam as well as a storage device, so should be detected.

Any ideas anyone.

All I can offer about USB is that some USB 2.0 devices are not forward compatible with USB 3.0 ports but work fine on USB 2.0 ports [I have a few Thumb drives that way and have seen a printer lose communication halfway through a page when plugged into a USB 3.0 port]. The motherboard in your System Specs shows a slew of ports, both USB 3.0 [blue] and USB 2.0 [black] so I'd just start moving things around to see what works where. If you run out of USB 2.0 ports you can get a simple USB 2.0 Hub, I prefer the Self-Powered version as power is always a consideration. A port-powered Hub may not have sufficient power depending upon what is plugged in.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/54907-usb-devices-undetected.html
Relevancy 39.56%

Hello, I'm trying to fix my son's computer. There is this malware called "Shopop" on the File Directory, but I am unable to remove it. I also believe that computer may have a virus. Sometimes the Internet works really slowly, and also the mouse on the screen often freezes for less than a minute.

I have Windows 8, so I know that I can't use DDS, but I downloaded HijackThis, but I am unable to find a text file to post the log. Please help. Thank you so much for volunteering your time.

A:Undetected Malware

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/555860 <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.DDS.com Download LinkDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control can be found HERE.As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/555860/undetected-malware/
Relevancy 39.56%

I have had this problem on two PC's. It started after I started using a game online. It is called HackerExperience. It was a browser game which is a bit popular.
Also I have seen that if I restart the computer enough times, there will be none of those symptoms for an hour but sometimes it starts as soon as I start the computer.

Also I completely forgot to add this but I tried resetting the OS but all I get is this error.
Error: ?There was a problem resetting your PC?
It reaches 57% but then shows that error.
Hope this can help

https://malwaretips.com/threads/undetected-virus.65194/
Relevancy 39.56%

Is Chat Undetected by Crossrider for FaceBook safe ?

Relevancy 39.56%

I've ran countless scanners, even liveboot usb's and nothing detects it. I can tell by the log on my firewall how it's constantly blocking ARP requests and random port numbers. Recently have been getting pages like the image attached popping up randomly. If someone could walk me through a system clean, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/628551/undetected-infection/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi, i have a problem with my hdd. every time i turn on my pc it always says "Searching For Hard Drives". I already change the cable for i have thought that is the problem.. but still the hdd is undetected.. i tried entering BIOS and still undetected.. i tried also changing power connector and still for the third time.. what should i do with this problem?? i really need it for our business..

A:HDD undetected for several times

Oh, i forgot to tell that i also tried to put to the other Sata slot but still undetected..

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hdd-undetected-for-several-times.149597/
Relevancy 39.56%

DEll optiplex gx110, P3 733mhz, 512 RAM with 2 hard disks and 2 CDroms. Windows 2000 professional.

Can't start windows. All drives including cdroms are not detected/regconized. In BIOS, all drives are unknown.

Relevancy 39.56%

Hi I have recently had the quot WindowsSafeMode quot virus and had successfully removed it or so I thought My computer is running normally except that MalwareBytes keeps popping up and telling me Undetected Malware? they are Undetected Malware? blocking incoming or outgoing ip addresses They are mostly incoming but I do get the occasional outgoing attempt Undetected Malware? The issue I have is that I am running a fully updated version of MalwareBytes and every time I scan it can t find any issues I am also running Norton Premium edition and have done full system scans but to no avail From what I can tell I have removed most of the virus but still Undetected Malware? have something else left over The one suspicious thing I found when reviewing my process in task manager is that ctfmon exe was running so I disabled it through msconfig When I booted up again I went into the local machine registry and looked for the file to remove it but it wasn t there Is this causing the issue Before I loaded MalwareBytes I was getting the issue where random music plays for no reason is that possibly related to ctfmon exe Any and all help is appreciated Regards Dave

A:Undetected Malware?

Hello.

Question for you: do you have Microsoft Office installed?

~Blade

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/383505/undetected-malware/
Relevancy 39.56%

Took many steps suggested by the internet but ive not found a solution to my problem, i have a feeling that he infection is a lot more than i expected no bank details or anything has been accessed at the moment but i would like to remove the infection asap to reduce the risk of this happening i get random pop ups in abs when im surfing or opening a new tab or click a website and sometimes when i have reset google chrome settings it opens to a page either (safebrowsing . biz) or (foryourweb . net) both of the search engines have "https://" and i dont use them i simply close them and open a new tab and type on google.com (foryourweb . net) is one that i get re directed to once I have reset google chrome settings. Please help me its much appreciated.

A:Malware Undetected - Help Please

Hello,
Please download Zemana AntiMalware and save it to your Desktop.

Install the program and once the installation is complete it will start automatically.
Without changing any options, press Scan to begin.
After the short scan is finished, if threats are detected press Next to remove them.
Note: If restart is required to finish the cleaning process, you should click Reboot. If reboot isn't required, please restart your computer manually.​
Open Zemana AntiMalware again.
Click on icon and double click the latest report.
Now click File > Save As and choose your Desktop before pressing Save.
The only left thing is to attach saved report in your next message.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/malware-undetected-help-please.61432/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi A couple days Undetected Virus ago I noticed that my computer was running slow once every - seconds or so then goes back to normal and happens again Undetected Virus in seconds I believe it is a virus but my anti virus software was unable to find it I have Norton newest version I have also noticed that when I plug in my USB drive it won't recognize it until about minutes go by There Undetected Virus is nothing in the Task Manager that says something is taking up lots of memory as the system idle process is close to I have ran mutiple virus scanners and malware scanners which didn't find the problem I don't know how to find this virus and how to delete it Please help HiJackThis Log is below Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC Undetected Virus WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exeC WINDOWS System WLTRYSVC EXEC WINDOWS System bcmwltry exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate AluSchedulerSvc exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorsvw exeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exeC WINDOWS system WLTRAY exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Program Files SigmaTel C-Major Audio WDM stsystra exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Ahead ODD Toolkit DVDTray exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exeC Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exeC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exec WINDOWS system ZuneBusEnum exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static ccc exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dllO - BHO NCO IE BHO - ADB E- AFF- - AA - DAC DFA - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared coShared Browser coIEPlg dllO - BHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention - D EC - AAE- -AEEE-F F C - C PROGRA COMMON SYMANT IDS IPSBHO dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO Catcher Class - ADECBED - - -A -E DFBA - C Program Files Moyea FLV Downloader MoyeaCth dllO - Toolbar Show Norton Toolbar - FEBEFE - B - - D -FFB D B CA - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared coShared Browser CoIEPlg dllO - HKLM Run Broadcom Wireless Manager UI C WINDOWS system WLTRAY exeO - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeO - HKLM Run SigmatelSysTrayApp ProgramFiles SigmaTel C-Major Audio WDM stsystra exeO - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run StartCCC quot C Program Files ATI T... Read more

Hello pozman21,Welcome to Bleeping Computer Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from one of these places:http://www.majorgeeks.com/Malwarebytes_Ant...ware_d5756.htmlhttp://www.besttechie.net/tools/mbam-setup.exeDouble Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application. * Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish. * If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. * Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan. * The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient. * When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. * When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note) * The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM. * Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log.Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.Thanks,tea

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/171113/undetected-virus/
Relevancy 39.56%

My Asus Windoes desktop started acting strange lately Here have undetected malware I I think are the symptoms I am seeing The Network connection Ethernet will show no connection while browsing I see this with Firefox and chrome although more so with chrome It does not I think I have undetected malware seem to be dependent on where I am browsing but it might be associated with high ad pages The first time this happened I inspected the devise manager to find to wan miniport devices that were not there before I disabled them and they seem to have gone Not too sure when or how The networking device shows up correctly in the device manager and has latest driver When the network goes away I can get it back working by disabling the network connection in device manager re-enabling it and then scanning for new hardware Occasionally after doing this I will get non digital noise on the monitor and the system will BSOD I think I have undetected malware I tried to do a reset of windows but it failed Upon reboot it initially could not find a kernel file sorry I did not get the name I was busy panicking After a few reboots it got back running but informed me that the reset did not take place I have not been brave enough to retry I scanned the system with AVG and malwarebytes but found nothing I did a reset on Firefox with no improvement I completely replaced my Firefox folder with a known good one and it seemed to get better for a bit but then the problem started again I have not run Chrome since the problems started The problems started around the time I installed Chrome When I replaced Firefox I did notice that the new firefox exe did not match the size of the supposed bad one I was replacing not sure if that is relevant or not They were of the same version Any advise or insights would definitely be appreciated

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/631280/i-think-i-have-undetected-malware/
Relevancy 39.56%

I noticed my pc connecting to 216.184.20.83 continuously yesterday. I traced the IP to Southwest Cyberport ISP, and was able to ftp into several directories. The only one with info other than style sheets was /smedia/lb/productivitybooster, which had the following list:
*digg.*
*slashdot.*
*consumerlst.*
*engadget.*
*gizmodo.*
*valleywag.*
*fleshbot.*
*wonkette.*
*kotaku.*
*deadspin.*
*kinja.*
*jezebel.*
*autoblog.*
*tuaw.*
*downloadsquad.*
*joystiq.*
*reddit.*
*myspace.*
*facebook.*
*youtube.*
*video.google.*

I was unable to find any info on this issue, and couldn't find where my pc was getting the instruction to connect. The only thing I was able to do was to block the site in my router. Have any of you seen this, or heard of it? Can you help me figure out what is going on here? Thank you in advance for any direction you can give me. My CA antispyware did not detect, and Hijack This doesn't show anything unusual.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/undetected-spyware.650180/
Relevancy 39.56%

Recently my MyBook got corrupted or something and stopped working. I figured since it was out of warrenty, I might as well take it out and try to use it as a regular hd. Some people reported this actually fixed the errors.

Anyways I do that but it's undetected in Windows. I can see it in Bios, during Post and even on the Ubuntu live CD but I don't know how I can fix it at this point.

I tried using the Ubuntu live CD to format the drive but it didn't work

Any ideas?

A:HDD Undetected in Windows

Does it use a SATA connection rather than a IDE (PATA) connection? If so and you are using Windows XP, you might need to install SATA/RAID drivers for your motherboard.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hdd-undetected-in-windows.103761/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hello I've searched but can't seem to have find the answer to my problem I've have a Sony Vaio L series touchscreen computer bit windows For some reason usb that I connect to my computer aren't shown in the computer window When I first connect the usb like an external hard drive windows detects it and installs all of the drivers that is needed and gives off no errors And I have even looked in Device manager and then when Issue. Undetected USB I click on the device it says that device works properly but I can't access the device from my computer I have read that I should change the letter for the device that I plug in but when I try to do that by right clicking on the device and where USB Undetected Issue. it says quot change device letter quot there it is grey so I can't press it P s I have an iPod and iTunes when i connect the iPod it works perfectly fine with iTunes it charges and sync perfectly so the usb drive is not broken it something software related

A:USB Undetected Issue.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dave94o

Hello, I've searched, but can't seem to have find the answer to my problem.

I've have a Sony Vaio L series touchscreen computer (64 bit windows 7). For some reason usb that I connect to my computer aren't shown in the computer window. When I first connect the usb ( like an external hard drive) windows detects it and installs all of the drivers that is needed and gives off no errors. And I have even looked in Device manager and then when I click on the device it says that device works properly, but I can't access the device from my computer. I have read that I should change the letter for the device that I plug in, but when I try to do that by right clicking on the device and where it says "change device letter" there it is grey so I can't press it.

P.s I have an iPod and iTunes, when i connect the iPod it works perfectly fine with iTunes, it charges and sync perfectly, so the usb drive is not broken it something software related.

Hi Dave94
When you right click on the device, do you see an option to "set as active"/
If so, set to active, and you should be good to go.
Hope this helps, if not post back, and I'll try again to resolve your issue for you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/61620-usb-undetected-issue.html
Relevancy 39.56%

I think I have something malicious that s not being picked up by Norton Antivirus or Spy Sweeper on my XP Possible undetected virus or Adaware Too many weird things are happening to name them all but my task manager shows a bunch of processes working in the background and I can t Possible undetected virus on my XP figure out what they are though I ve tried Possible undetected virus on my XP Also right after turning on the computer with nothing else running it shows the CPU flashing up to - use about four times a minute It does suspicious things like my Spy Sweeper has been acting strangely and I ve recently gone to the Microsoft website for their antispyware program which was recomended but I can t download it or any other security program they offer even though I could download other kinds of programs from the website Then I tried to go to quot trend micro housecall quot online system scan but I couldn t get it to scan although I ve done it before When I look in WINDOWS there are a bunch of identical files repeated over and over again and I don t know what they are or where they came from There are a whole bunch of NtUninstall files in blue characters that are unknown to me Sometimes I have to keep unhiding files often I can t delete questionable files I m inches away from reinstalling windows Can you save me from this drastic measure Here is my HJT logfile Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus IWP NPFMntor exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS system wdfmgr exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS System igfxtray exe C WINDOWS System hkcmd exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCH Jukebox mm tray exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA Symantec LIVEUP LUCOMS EXE C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Winter Fun Pack for Windows XP WinterWallToy WinterWalltoy exe C Program Files MSN Apps Updater en-ca msnappau exe C Program Files Webroot Spy Sweeper SpySweeper exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i lsass... Read more

Relevancy 39.56%

Hi this is Undetected Hjt - Log Spyware my HijackThis log I keep getting popups in IE when I start using the Internet even though I use Firefox It is usually WinAntiVirus or DriveCleaner Ads I have ran spybot and Hjt Log - Undetected Spyware a full system scan with norton but the problem persists Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Hjt Log - Undetected Spyware Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system Hjt Log - Undetected Spyware winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AppCore AppSvc exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exeC Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exeC WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorsvw exeC WINDOWS system PnkBstrA exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXEC Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro type exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint point exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE CLI EXEC Program Files Saitek Software Profiler exeC Program Files Saitek Software SaiMfd exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files NETGEAR WG T wlan t exeC Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader AcroRd exeC Documents and Settings Alan Desktop HiJackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http securityresponse symantec com avcenter fix homepage O - Toolbar Show Norton Toolbar - -F - -B -FBEE C B DF - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared coShared Browser UIBHO dllO - HKLM Run RTHDCPL RTHDCPL EXEO - HKLM Run type quot C Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro type exe quot O - HKLM Run IntelliPoint quot C Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint point exe quot O - HKLM Run ISUSPM quot C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService ISUSPM exe quot -schedulerO - HKLM Run ATICCC quot C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE CLIStart exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeO - HKLM Run Profiler C Program Files Saitek Software Profiler exeO - HKLM Run SaiMfd C Program Files Saitek Software SaiMfd exeO - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottimeO - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osbootO - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run osCheck quot C Program Files Norton Internet Security osCheck exe quot O - HKLM Run icq com rundll exe quot C WINDOWS system ltqlqqst dll quot forkonceO - HKCU Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system ctfmon exeO - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system CTFMON EXE User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system CTFMON EXE User 'NETWORK SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system CTFMON EXE User 'SYSTEM' O - HKUS DEFAULT Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system CTFMON EXE User 'Default user' O - Global Startup NETGEAR WG T Smart Wizard lnk O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - Extr... Read more

A:Hjt Log - Undetected Spyware

Please download VundoFix.exe to your desktopDouble-click VundoFix.exe to run it.Click the Scan for Vundo button.Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YESOnce you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.When completed, it will prompt that it will reboot your computer, click OK.Please post the contents of C:\vundofix.txt and a new HiJackThis log in a reply to this thread.Note: It is possible that VundoFix encountered a file it could not remove. In this case, VundoFix will run on reboot, simply follow the above instructions starting from "Click the Scan for Vundo button" when VundoFix appears upon rebooting.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/100235/hjt-log-undetected-spyware/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hello I would like to ask for help if there s anything I can do to remove the VM STI virus! Help in undetected exe problems My Mcaffee does not detect it At first there are alert window boxes that claim of missing dll Then there are internet problems and desktop problems like for instance folders that I cannot access when the virus becomes active When I Help in undetected virus! use the internet there are times I cannot enter any site anymore even the connection is still active then my pc becomes slow and error boxes appear and some icons are deleted in my desktop so I have to restart again but I can t even shut my P C properly because it is forbidden I tried deleting some of the suspicious files in safe mode and they are currently still in my recycle bin but sometimes problems still come back again Here is my log file Please help school time s getting near and I need my computer for studies PS My OS is Win XP Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework FrameworkService exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan Mcshield exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan VsTskMgr exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan SHSTAT EXE C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework UpdaterUI exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C PROGRA MYWEBS bar bin m SrchMn exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files Ulead Systems Ulead Photo Express SE calcheck exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files BitTorrent bittorrent exe C Program Files Chikka Messenger Chikka v ChikkaLauncher exe C Program Files WinZip WZQKPICK EXE C PROGRA Yahoo MESSEN ymsgr tray exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware Ad-Aware exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Winamp winamp exe C Program Files Orbitdownloader orbitdm exe C Program Files Orbitdownloader orbitnet exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http www yahoo com search ie html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page About Blank R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http www searchgateway net search R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO btorbit com - B - B - -B F -F B EFC - C Program Files Orbitdownloader orbitcth dll O - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GRA E DLL O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files J... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-in-undetected-virus.722937/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hello All, I am have problem with wireless connection , I have just finished XP install and other drivers installation but wireless is undetected ie there is no network list when I refresh the network list ;nonetheless, when i switch to run window 7 (which is now) wireless is automatically detected. What could it be the cause of the problem and what should I do to enable wireless connection in window XP, please? I would appreciate all suggestion , please kindly advise.

A:wireless is undetected in XP

You can downlod drivers for Acer Aspire 4740G from here:
Acer Support: Downloads & Support Documents - Notebook / Aspire / Aspire 4736Z
Use the Acer Hardware Vendor Detection Utility to get the best drivers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/184070-wireless-undetected-xp.html
Relevancy 39.56%

results= not happy

While in opera computer starts going hay wire. Mouse gets jumpy with an hour glass popping up and is suddenly unresponsive for a few nanoseconds.

NOT NORMAL! Epic fail when gaming!

First symptoms: unresponsive mouse during game. Screen blackouts during game. Dunno if it was dropping frames before or what. I have never seen that before. The screen would just flicker black for a few seconds.

Unusual task manager trigger; It stops doing whatever it is doing when task manager is opened.

I know there is a site, but I do not remember where. I used to download a program and it listed processes to them and they could see things that were wrong.

Wait, I just remembered that the iobit 360 program does that.

BRB; ...

A:I think I have an undetected virus.

iobit 360 finds 6 threats during scan. Hopefully it finds all of them.

It has been so long since I've had a virus I forgot about it while testing AVG.

Hope this is helpful to someone anyways.

HD

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/88724-i-think-i-have-undetected-virus.html
Relevancy 39.56%

I have a Liteon iHaS B version and I have kind of a bizarre problem with it It worked well Drive undetected DVD for over a year now suddenly I have no detected drive at all I tried flashing the FW back to stock but it says no drive detected It's definitely connected and powered I can eject just fine but there is no DVD drive shown under My Computer at all I don't see any drivers for this it seems to be using a default CD-ROM driver from Microsuck Dafuq I thought Windows was newer than even If I try to update driver it DVD Drive undetected claims I have the latest driver and there's nothing newer than - - Here's a screenshot from my Device Manager imgur the simple image sharer The yellow exclaimation point is because quot windows cannot load the drivers for this device quot and the one below it I believe is related to either VMware DVD Drive undetected or another type of Virtual Drive I disabled DVD Drive undetected it for troubleshooting If either are uninstalled they just come right back

A:DVD Drive undetected

Hi Joe

See if this works for you

Click button
Type regedit, and press Enter key.
User Access Control permission
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
In the navigation pane, locate and then click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
In the right pane, click UpperFilters.

Note You may also see an UpperFilters.bak registry entry. You do not have to remove that entry. Click UpperFilters only. If you do not see the UpperFilters registry entry, you still might have to remove the LowerFilters registry entry.
On the Edit menu, click Delete.
When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
In the right pane, click LowerFilters.

Note If you do not see the LowerFilters registry entry, unfortunately this content cannot help you any further. G
On the Edit menu, click Delete.
When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
Exit Registry Editor.
Restart the computer.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/280746-dvd-drive-undetected.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Here are the two logs I've scanned with just about every anti-virus and anti-malware there is and no luck on finding it but it's shown that it's still in my computer I've multiple im Undetected it! with infected and trojan times gave it to virustotal com and to my emsisoft internet security but they haven't detected it yet Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST txt x Version - - Ran by MH administrator on MARTY on - - Running from C Users MH Downloads Loaded Profiles MH Available profiles MH Platform Windows X OS Language English United States Internet Undetected trojan and im infected with it! Explorer Version Default browser FF Boot Mode Normal Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Undetected trojan and im infected with it! Tool http www geekstogo com forum topic -frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool Processes Whitelisted If Undetected trojan and im infected with it! an entry is included in the fixlist the process will be closed The file will not be moved AMD C Windows System atiesrxx exe Emsisoft GmbH C Program Files x Emsisoft Internet Security a service exe Camshare Inc C Program Files x Camfrog Camfrog Video Chat update cf update service exe AMD C Windows System atieclxx exe Camshare Inc C Program Files x Camfrog Camfrog Video Chat Camfrog Video Chat exe Mozilla Corporation C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe PureVPN C Program Files x PureVPN purevpn exe www chrismc de C Program Files x XArp xarp exe Emsisoft GmbH C Program Files x Emsisoft Internet Security a guard exe Advanced Micro Devices Inc C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe ATI Technologies Inc C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CCC exe Microsoft Corporation C Windows ImmersiveControlPanel SystemSettings exe SurfRight B V C Program Files HitmanPro hmpsched exe Emsisoft GmbH C Program Files x Emsisoft Internet Security a start exe Malwarebytes Corporation C Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice exe Malwarebytes Corporation C Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamscheduler exe Malwarebytes Corporation C Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbam exe Microsoft Corporation C Windows System WWAHost exe Valve Corporation C Program Files x Steam Steam exe Valve Corporation C Program Files x Steam bin steamwebhelper exe Valve Corporation C Program Files x Common Files Steam SteamService exe Valve Corporation C Program Files x Steam bin steamwebhelper exe Valve Corporation C Program Files x Steam bin steamwebhelper exe Registry Whitelisted If an entry is included in the fixlist the registry item will be restored to default or removed The file will not be moved HKLM-x Run XArp gt C Program Files x XArp xarp exe - - www chrismc de HKLM-x Run emsisoft anti-malware gt c program files x emsisoft internet security a guard exe - - Emsisoft GmbH HKLM-x Run StartCCC gt C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static amd CLIStart exe - - Advanced Micro Devices Inc HKU S- - - - - - - Run Camfrog gt C Program Files x Camfrog Camfrog Video Chat Camfrog Video Chat exe - - Camshare Inc HKU S- - - - - - - Run Steam gt C Program Files x Steam steam exe - - Valve Corporation Startup C Users MH AppData Roaming Microsoft Windows Start Menu Programs Startup PureVPN lnk - - ShortcutTarget PureVPN lnk - gt C Program Files x PureVPN purevpn exe PureVPN Internet Whitelisted If an item is included in the fixlist if it is a registry item it will be removed or restored to default HKU S- - - - - - - Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page Redirect Cache http www msn com ocid iehp Tcpip Parameters DhcpNameServer FireFox FF ProfilePath C Users MH AppData Roaming Mozilla Firefox Profiles t onm default FF Extension NoScript - C Users MH AppData Roaming Mozilla Firefox Profiles t onm default Extensions a fe - d- b-a -fcc f xpi - - FF Extension Adblock Plus - C Users MH AppData Roaming Mozilla Firefox Profiles t onm default Extensions d d bf -f b -c b -a b - b e c d xpi ... Read more

A:Undetected trojan and im infected with it!

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/575033 <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new FRST log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download FRST by Farbar from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.FRST Download LinkWhen you go to the above page, there will be 32-bit and 64-bit downloads available. Please click on the appropriate one for your version of Windows. If you are unsure as to whether your Windows is 32-bit or 64-bit, please see this tutorial.Double click on the FRST icon and allow it to run. Agree to the usage agreement and FRST will open. Do not make any changes and click on the Scan button. Notepad will open with the results. Post the new logs as explained in the prep guide. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/575033/undetected-trojan-and-im-infected-with-it/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hi long time no see Alright I was trying to check if my computer can run certain game System Requirements Lab a k a Can You Run It but it is Undetected//Contradiction? JAVA failing to detect java Few days ago I remeber that I was check other game for sure But all in sudden it doesn't work at all I can't figure out what caused this problem When I try to uninstall JAVA there is no program in uninstall list Also running online JAVA uninstaller provided by ORACLE no hope Yellow bar show up saying you need to run java run it or not shows up but when i clik run it nothing happens Reinstalling program doesn't work too both offline version and online download version When I click install button msg with yellow exclamation mark shows up saying This software has already been installed on your computer Would you like to reinstall it Click Yes leads to another msg with red X mark saying This action is only JAVA Undetected//Contradiction? valid for products that are currently installed Wat contradiction JAVA Undetected//Contradiction? between first and second JAVA Undetected//Contradiction? msg Any solution for this Sorry that I wasn't able to upload picture due to attachment size limit

A:JAVA Undetected//Contradiction?

Here's where to get Java, and check if you have it, or have the correct version, and in case of need, get rid of old versions :

http://www.java.com/en/

You will see, under the big 'Free Java download' button a smaller 'button' saying 'Do I have Java ?'. Click on this and follow the instructions and you will find which, if any, version you have and if you need the download.

Chris Cosgrove

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/505009/java-undetectedcontradiction/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hi,

I've just bought a SATA external harddisk. The harddisk was not detected once i plugged into my computer or show an icon in my Computer. But I've try with other computer, it works.

Is my computer missing something to perform the detection?

Relevancy 39.13%

I recently acquired a Lenovo GB USB and began using it to transfer files from my desktop Wndows XP to my laptop MAC OS X and vice systems operating by undetected USB versa When the USB was plugged into my mac its contents appeared empty yet upon plugging it into Windows two icons appeared One was a Launch U icon the other a folder labeled System with a subfolder Apps and in it two Safari documents named LPDB and LPGDB Not sure as to the use of both I first copied everything to my desktop before deleting them from my USB just in case I USB undetected by operating systems tranferred some files from my desktop to the USB removed the flashdisk and replugged it into the desktop to check Everything seemed fine USB undetected by operating systems so I left it alone When I plugged it into my mac the next day though the laptop didn t detect it Nor did the USB light up as it was supposed to when it was connected to the laptop When I plugged it into my Windows desktop same results i m guessing the files USB undetected by operating systems i removed may have had something to do with it Any tips or suggestions nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/usb-undetected-by-operating-systems.841119/
Relevancy 39.13%

As stated in description about month ago or so popups in chrome started even tho i have kaspersky internet serurity and ad block on all the time im also not pirating any programs or games and in that time i installed - games from Undetected chrome malware. STEAM In the Undetected chrome malware. beginning popups were rare from time to time either new page pop up or the page i was on redirected i don t see the pattern here it looks like random ads mostly porn and casinos but even local clothes shops etc so i doubt we can find the source by redirect links Lately its getting heavier and heaver Every - clicks i have redirect or popup and even when googling by url bar it sometimes redirects me to google com with extra toolbar on top and not searching my results Also lately it started changing random text on sites into links to search engine The search engine is foryourweb dot net I have tried all the basic moves like checking quot add or remove quot tool to clear everything not much up there beside couple of games Checking chrome extensions uninstalling and installing chrome back Full scan on KiS scanning with over malware removal programs Not a single one detected anything I think the problem is with all browsers but im not sure was using fire fox and it happened from time to time but that could be just ads from sites so it might be only chrome problem Im including FRST logs as you asked in guide but in guide step is FRST logs step is quot ADD LOGS FROM TOOLS quot lil bit confused as i don t see other tool mentioned there but maybe im blind ask for any logs will include asap nbsp

https://malwaretips.com/threads/undetected-chrome-malware.59965/
Relevancy 39.13%

Need your help, guys!

I installed MagicISO on my HP Pavillion dv6812nr laptop which is running on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. But it gave me a compatibility error everytime I try to run it.

But after I uninstalled MagicISO my real DVD Drive vanished! I could not find it in my Device Manager anymore. I try to insert any kind of disc, it would not read it.

I've tried running the Troubleshooter in Win7 but it didn't help.

A:HELP! DVD Drive undetected after MagicISO

Try running system restore and see if that clears it up...

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/39829-help-dvd-drive-undetected-after-magiciso.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Put in a new ssd hard drive in my laptop and got all of the drivers installed except two one is an unknown device and the other is my wifi adapter.. in the device manager its under "other devices" none of the drivers on the site for this model work and i have looked all over the internet as well as driver genious program and still cannot find the right drivers for this adapter to work.. the adapter name is "Interl(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250) if anyone could help me i would be greatly appreciative.. thanks

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Drivers-for-wifi-undetected/td-p/5646099
Relevancy 39.13%

I have a SAMSUNG ATIV BOOK 2 which was working fine until i got a BSOD about some kernel and the next morning the thing won't boot up saying 'all boot options have been tried'. I just decided to reformat it but then i found out C: drive was missing. Not found on BIOS, and on disk part. The only unusual thing i did was install .net 3.5 via dism , it said it was installed but some programs demands for it still.

Can someone help me? Or am i doomed because its an HDD prob? But SENTINEL says its 100% healthy. And yes I tried reseating the hard drive

A:Laptop hdd undetected even in BIOS

If me, I would pull the hard drive and install it into an enclosure attached to another computer, or install it in another as a secondary drive (not boot drive), then see if you can, first, retrieve any data you don't want lost. Then run diagnostics on the drive.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/70233-laptop-hdd-undetected-even-bios.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Hello everyone. I've just installed a new motherboard in my pc, but the cd/dvd drive is undetected by the BIOS. Everything is connected properly and the cd/dvd drive can eject/insert. I need to boot from a cd in order to install an operating system, but when i insert the disc, the pc ignores it. What could be the problem?

motherboard information: ASRock G41M-GS3/G41M-S3
cd/dvd drive: unknown (it's quite old)

Please help i'm confused! Thank you in advance.

A:cd/dvd drive undetected by BIOS

Try a different drive. It may be defective.

Try different cables and be sure there are no bent pins.

Make sure that both IDE channels are enabled (if IDE) in BIOS.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-dvd-drive-undetected-by-bios.998100/
Relevancy 39.13%

Ok so I have a dvp6227cl hp pavilion notebook. Recently I have not been able to use the wireless card as both my windows installs vista/xp will not detect the card nor the replacement I bought for it. It started when I put my computer in standby on the xp install and since then I have not had wireless. I tried flicking the switch several times as well as reinstalling drivers and even put a replacement part in. So far nothing. As this is not my laptop I need to get this working. There is no warranty on this and I don't have enough to take this in for repairs. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Relevancy 39.13%

Hi A couple days ago our internet would Infection Unknown/Undetected? make a connection but did not connect to any web sites It'd have limited no connectivity Once in a while it would connect fine for a couple minutes and then stop We called a technical support person and said AVG Anti-virus may cause connection problems and advised we uninstall it When it still ocurred another technical support person recommend we remove one of our phone line filters After leaving the phone line unplugged from our Dish Network DVR the internet worked But a couple days later Unknown/Undetected? Infection our desktop PC wouldn't work I hooked up our laptop to the DSL conneciton and it worked fine Then I found out programs on the desktop PC - apparently only Anit-Spyware programs would not start when ran - e g MBAM Super Anti-Spyware Spybot However CCleaner ZoneAlarm Windows Live Messenger and Microsoft Office programs run Also at system startup the processes take a few minutes to start And only Windows Live Messenger Unknown/Undetected? Infection and our Network Connections appear in the System Tray along with a Windows alert that updates are ready to install Office XP SP I've run Super Anti-Spyware and Dr CureIT via flash drive the only way of running infection detection software I don't have a log saved for Dr CureIT but it found a rootkit a trojan startpage and trojan wmaloader and possibly a few others But deleting moving the files didn't change anything Super Anti-Spyware only detected Tracking Cookies on one scan and adware mywebsearch on another Oh also when I attempted a System Restore I get to the step to push 'Next' to begin the process but it does nothing after several minutes just behaves as if I never pressed the button The PC is running on Windows XP SP Thank you for your assistance DDS Ver - - - NTFSx MINIMAL Run by Administrator at on Tue Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - FW ZoneAlarm Firewall disabled Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k netsvcsC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeF cureit exeC DOCUME ADMINI LOCALS Temp RarSFX start exeC DOCUME ADMINI LOCALS Temp RarSFX setup exeC Program Files Internet Explorer Iexplore exeC WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exeC Documents and Settings Administrator Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uSearch Bar hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ycomp defaults sb http www yahoo com search ie htmluSearch Page hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ycomp defaults sp http www yahoo comuSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp search yahoo com search p searchTerms amp ei utf- amp fr b ie mDefault Page URL hxxp www yahoo commStart Page hxxp www yahoo comuInternet Connection Wizard ShellNext hxxp www fulldotfind com pubac ac php aid amp sid cleanBHO Octh Class b - b - -b f -f b efc - c program files orbitdownloader orbitcth dllBHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper d -c f - efb- b - eca - c program files yahoo companion installs cpn yt dllBHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dllBHO AskBar BHO f d - - d - c -aa e ed - c program files askbardis bar bin askBar dllBHO CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - No FileBHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - f - d - - d f - c progra spybot SDHelper dllBHO C C A-E - b - D - CECB - No FileBHO C B A - DB - A -A CB-D BBFEB - No FileBHO DriveLetterAccess ca d e- - cf- e - - c windows system dla tfswshx dllBHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper bb-d f - c-b eb-d daf d d - c program files java jre bin ssv dllBHO D - D - E - - ACAD F BBB - No FileBHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - c program files common files microsoft shared windows live WindowsLiveLogin dllBHO A A -BACC- D - - A E E - No FileBHO AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - No FileBHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO af de - d - -b fa-ce b ad d - c program files google googletoolbarnotifier swg dllBHO BDBD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - No FileBHO DB C -DCF - C -A A - BA F DC - No FileB... Read more

A:Unknown/Undetected? Infection

Hi. I apologize for posting again. I don't see the edit button under my previous post. I ran ClamWin and Rootkit Revealer and have attached the logs. ClamWin found a trojan called Qhost. Seems that may be causing internet connection problems. Neither apps gave me the option to fix the errors. I see Norton has some way to remove the Qhost, but wanted your opinion. And was wondering what else could be causing certain programs to not launch properly or various startup processes to not display in the system tray. I attempted to run Spybot and Ad-Aware from flash drive, but they didn't launch, only appeared in task manager. I did complete a scan with NoAdware v5.0. Didn't find the log, but it found several instances of Mirar Tooltbar and Hijacker.InternetExplorerZoneHijack, which it listed as Severe, and also an entry of Crawler toolbar that it listed as Dangerous. Thank you!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/221380/unknownundetected-infection/
Relevancy 39.13%

I have a card reader built into my Compaq laptop. Previously, I've used both a 16 mb SanDisk card and a 128 mb PNY card in it without any problems. Just the other day, I purchased a new 2 gig SanDisk card. When I placed it in the card reader, it would remain undetected. I tried a couple of more times because I've had the same thing happen with the other cards, but it's been due to my clumsiness not pushing the card all the way inside the reader. However, I'm still unable to upload my pictures.

My friend says that it's probably because my card reader is now too old to recognize the new card, but I'm kind of doubtful of his answer. Is he correct though?

If it helps, I own a Compaq Presario V2000.

A:flash card undetected

Hard to say as they probably do not give the address line details for the laptop that I can find, but if they only kitted it for the forseeable future in terns of memory card arhitecture, it's possible.

Just as many PC's cannot address 2 GB of RAM for instance as they didn't bother supplying the higher address lines, it was not envisioned it would be needed?

As an example I have an old card reader that will only handle 64 MB SM cards, max.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/flash-card-undetected.481391/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hi my name is Dan, and i have a P4 1.8Ghz, Intel motherboard, 512mb pc 2100, and a 80gb harddrive. The problem is that today i formated my c: drive again b/c it was having some problems. My other 2 drives were partition from my 80GB one. So i reformated my c: drive and boot it and installed windows xp, but the problems is that i can't see my other 2 drives that i partition a long time ago when i first got my computer a year ago. The only harddrive xp sees is my c: drive, which only has 30gbs, and i can't find my other 2 drives which has my other 50gb along with some important data. Is there anyway i can recover my 2 missing partition harddrive? or what can i do? plz answer quickly...

A:Partition Harddrive undetected please help!!!

You may want to try booting to DOS and running FDISK to see if you can see the partitions. Or if you have a copy of Partition Magic then you should be able to see those partitions as long as the file allocation table that you used is recognized by Partition Magic. It sounds like to me that you may have possibly chosen the wrong file allocation table (one which Windows doesn't support so it won't recognize that partition).

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/partition-harddrive-undetected-please-help.6776/
Relevancy 39.13%

I have been playing on pogo for months but the last week it has said i do not have java installed. i went in and unistalled it and installed it again enabled everything i was told to with my browser and it still wont load. please help me i am having scrabble withdraws..

A:my java is undetected on pogo

check your browser tool and see if java has been disabled

what the browser is information would help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/my-java-is-undetected-on-pogo.1097069/
Relevancy 39.13%

Picked up the XFX Radeon HD today at best buy - - physically installed it in the machine and started it up I put the CD provided with in to install driver software and it immediately responds quot We were unable to detect an XFX product at this time We recommend to click Cancel restart your computer and try again If the problem persists click Ok to continue installing the drivers from the disk quot I've restarted the computer several times - so eventually I click ok Select english as host language click to continue options on screen Quick start User guide Tips and techniques Install Drivers It doesn't matter which one I click the result is quot Please check www xfxforce com for the optimized driver quot So I did I registered the product ignored the combo packages from best buy downloaded the very latest driver for the hd XXX series and installed On information gathered from others i also went -directly- to the AMD website and downloaded the latest catalyst and installed Based on information gleamed from elsewhere i went into my bios HD 6770 XFX undetected Radeon and made sure PCI-E was selected as my default display source it is In the drivers for display - it shows an ATI Radeon HD - which is the on board chipset Despite the fact I manually went into bios and made sure the PCI express was chosen as the default display the display inside windows still XFX Radeon HD 6770 undetected shows the onboard chipset I can hook the monitor to the graphics card all I like black screen It would be very appreciated if someone could give me further input on what's going wrong I'd like to actually use that graphics card I just picked up That would be advantageous Also I -know- it's physically installed on the mobo correctly there's only one PCI express slot and it's not my first time installing a card in a PCI express slot to begin with Also - the graphics card's fan runs when the computer is on i can look inside and see it running when the panel is off the side of the tower It is running it does have power it is a pin connector - it's physically installed correctly All the drivers I can think of are installed correctly the latest catalyst I also went in and updated the Realtek PCI Express controller driver as well as the Plug and play driver Just in case one of them was askew or outdated I hope this is as succinct as possible so I don't get twelve people telling me to do something I've already done and explicitly stated as much Any help anyone could provide would be very well received

A:XFX Radeon HD 6770 undetected

marshallars, welcome to the Seven Forums.

Did you upgrade the power supply in addition to adding the card? If not I doubt the stock 250W power supply in that HP,

HP Pavilion p7-1054 Desktop PC Product Specifications HP Pavilion p7-1054 Desktop PC - HP Customer Care (United States - English)

is enough to power the card, and likely the reason why it won't rok.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/172276-xfx-radeon-hd-6770-undetected.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Put in a new ssd hard drive in my laptop and got all of the drivers installed except two one is an unknown device and the other is my wifi adapter.. in the device manager its under "other devices" none of the drivers on the site for this model work and i have looked all over the internet as well as driver genious program and still cannot find the right drivers for this adapter to work.. the adapter name is "Interl(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250) if anyone could help me i would be greatly appreciative.. thanks

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Drivers-for-wifi-undetected/td-p/5646101
Relevancy 39.13%

Hello I have a client's windows XP SP dell laptop that occasionally gets a browser window and system tray icon indicating that is infected by multiple trojans However Malwarebytes was unable to detect any malware I have run ComboFix and have a log ready if someone can assist me much obliged Mike Baldwin--ComboFix - - - B J Baldwin - x Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - Running from c documents undetected by software other Trojan and settings B Trojan undetected by other software J Baldwin Desktop KittyFix exeAV Total Protection Service On-access scanning disabled Updated C - F - E - DC-AD E C FW Total Protection Service enabled FBE - BE- F - F F- DB BBBC WARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED Other Deletions c windows TEMP logishrd LVPrcInj dll Files Created from - - to - - - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settings Administrator Application Data McAfee - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settings Administrator Application Data Malwarebytes - - - - -------- d-sh--w- c documents and settings Administrator IETldCache - - - - -c----w- c windows system dllcache aclayers dll - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settings All Users Application Data DellUCM - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settings B J Baldwin Application Data Malwarebytes - - - - ----a-w- c windows system drivers mbamswissarmy sys - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settings All Users Application Data Malwarebytes - - - - ----a-w- c windows system drivers mbam sys - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settings B J Baldwin Local Settings Application Data Downloaded Installations - - - - ----a-w- c documents and settings B J Baldwin Application Data Move Networks uninstall exe Find M Report - - - - ----a-w- c documents and settings B J Baldwin Local Settings Application Data WavXMapDrive bat - - - - ----a-w- c windows system nvModes dat - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settings B J Baldwin Application Data Skype - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settings B J Baldwin Application Data skypePM - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Common Files Logitech - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Dell - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settings B J Baldwin Application Data Move Networks - - - - ----a-w- c documents and settings B J Baldwin Application Data Move Networks plugins npqmp dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows AppPatch aclayers dll - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files McAfee - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settings B J Baldwin Application Data McAfee - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settings All Users Application Data McAfee - - - - ----a-w- c documents and settings B J Baldwin Application Data Mozilla plugins npgoogletalk dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system wininet dll - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Common Files LogiShrd - - - - ----a-w- c windows system strmfilt dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system httpapi dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system drivers http sys - - - - ----a-w- c windows system oakley dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system rastls dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system raschap dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system uiautomationcore dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system oleacc dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system oleaccrc dll Reg Loading Points Note empty entries amp legit default entries are not shown REGEDIT HKEY LOCAL MACHINE software microsoft windows currentversion explorer shelliconoverlayidentifiers EnabledUnlockedFDEIconOverlay quot F F -CDDA- - A - C C A F quot HKEY CLASSES ROOT CLSID F F -CDDA- - A - C C A F - - ----a-w- c windows system mscoree dll HKEY LOCAL MACHINE software microsoft windows currentversion explorer shelliconoverlayidentifiers UninitializedFdeIconOverlay quot C - A - e -A - CF AE D quot HKEY CLASSES ROOT CLSID C - A - e -A - CF AE D - - ----a-w- c windows system mscoree dll HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentV... Read more

A:Trojan undetected by other software

Hi,My name is Syler and I will be helping you to solve your Malware issues. If you have since resolved your issues I would appreciate if youwould let me no so I can close this topic, if you still need help please let me no what issues you are still having, in your next reply.We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up.We need to create an OTL ReportPlease download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following bold text.
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
/md5start
eventlog.dll
scecli.dll
netlogon.dll
cngaudit.dll
sceclt.dll
ntelogon.dll
logevent.dll
iaStor.sys
nvstor.sys
atapi.sys
IdeChnDr.sys
viasraid.sys
AGP440.sys
vaxscsi.sys
nvatabus.sys
viamraid.sys
nvata.sys
nvgts.sys
iastorv.sys
ViPrt.sys
/md5stop
CREATERESTOREPOINT
Push the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt <-- Will be minimizedThen please post back here with the following logs: OTL.txt Extra.txtThanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/279447/trojan-undetected-by-other-software/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hi I am new to these forums but i have i got a problem that has been annoying me for a few months now I don't know how i got it or where but there is a virus on my my computer that in short makes my computer slow sometimes when i turn on my computer the internet is disconnected and it isn't detected by my Norton Once i discovered this problem i was annoyed and found out Virus...HELP?!? Undetected annoying that i had to turn on the computer Undetected annoying Virus...HELP?!? with a sequence of shutting down properly or just holding down the off switch to get the Internet connected I had even restored the computer to factory settings but it did nothing The problem persisted and was annoying me so i took it to PC world and they told me i had a virus All they said to me was to go home and restore it to default the trip was no use to me at all So i still have a computer with a virus which survives Virus software seems to stay n my computer even after factory defualt settings has been restored If anyone has any idea on how to solve this problem please let me know Whether it will be a something to do with my anti-virus software or if i just need to send it of to Dell Anything will be helpful Thanks eJayz PS my laptop is Dell Inspiron also the virus is really annoying me making my computer slow

A:Undetected annoying Virus...HELP?!?

Quote:

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/undetected-annoying-virus-help-497016.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Hi I ve an AMD Athelon i have a terrible memory but CPU Core went overheat undetected... i think it s got x and in the name sorry it s off right now and you ll see why For some time i ve had to switch down from my GT Graphics card to a as I was getting artifacts and freezing after about minutes of starting CPU Core overheat went undetected... the machine Quicker if i ran something d After a week or so I started getting blue screens with that and got worried I just assumed the had died Turns out both the cores in my CPU are running at degrees IDLE gt lt and or more when under any kind of load Im guessing this CPU Core overheat went undetected... is why the was acting so strangely and clearly i need to get some new thermal paste and check the cooling fan is secure Do you think i ve permenently damaged the graphics card as first CPU Core overheat went undetected... thought or is it entirely possible that its been fine all along and was just collapsing because the CPU wasnt coping under such heat nbsp

Relevancy 39.13%

HI! My name is Brigman, and Im growing frustrated dealing with this computer. I have several problems with my browser including search results and addres bar entries redirect to a www.rebatefinder--- site. I also have My Online Computer Scan(m)Ordinarily, these wouldn't be a concern, I would just run a free Malware program and adjust my security settings and that' be that. But these items are going undetected by Windows Defender after extended full-scale scans.Also, when I try to download Malwarebytes or any other Antivirus, downloads never start. Also, if I try searching for a newer version or type of anti-malware product my browser immediately closes. Im at a loss hereAny suggestions as to what Im doing wrong?

A:Various Malware on my system goes undetected

Some types of malware will disable MBAM (MalwareBytes) and other security tools. If MBAM will not install, try renaming it.Before saving any of your security programs, rename them first. For example, before you save Malwarebytes', rename it to something like MBblah.exe and then click on Save and save it to your desktop. Same thing after you install it. Before running it, rename the main executable file first***Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file and change the .exe extension to .bat, .com, .pif, or .scr and then double-click on it to run.If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files, right-click on mbam.exe and change the .exe as noted above. Then double-click on it to run..Next run MBAM (MalwareBytes):NOTE: Before saving MBAM please rename it to zztoy.exe....now save it to your desktop.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download link MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/263797/various-malware-on-my-system-goes-undetected/
Relevancy 39.13%

Well, I just got a new laptop with Windows Vista Home Edition. Since this would be the third computer in our house, we decided to get a wireless router. It installed fine and worked on our other laptop (Windows 2000).

I tried to connect to the internet with the Vista laptop, but it could not find a wireless network. I was less than 5 feet away from the base.

For reference, I have troubleshooted the following:
The Wireless switch is on
The computer is VERY close the the access point
The router is on and working properly
There is no interference from other devices
Windows is configured to infrastructure (it didn't work with ad hoc, either)
The router is not busy
The router is set to broadcast it's SSID
Access has not been blocked
The adapter is not in monitor mode.

HELP ME!!!

Relevancy 39.13%

i have an HP computer, i have gone to my local experts, and they said when you install ram on an hp computer, it has to be compatible. im not sure, so wat better place than TSG?

i have

mobo: TUW-LA (MAX ram - 512mb)

the local experts also said something about not being able to read single sided ram? is this true for HP?

i need SDRAM for my computer, i cant seem to get it to work.

When i plug a 256RAM (single sided), i only get 128 RAM added to my previous memory.

its wierd.

if theres anything u need to know more about my comp, please ask.

thanks guys!

- how can i get more ram is my bottom line quesiton!

Relevancy 39.13%

Hi, my AVG and Adaware scans detect nothing, but my PC is showing many little intermittent signs of being infected, such as email and game freezes, odd beeps, whines and hiccups while surfing, not remembering logon passwords etc.
When it happens i can't bring Task Manager up to try to get out of the freeze, and must do a complete power shutdown and reboot instead.
The PC is a year old and has worked fine til now, this has come on out of the blue and I haven't added any new software etc that might have triggered it.
Could a virus be lurking undetected, and how can I tell for sure?
I'm-
WinXP Home
Intel core2 [email protected]
3 Gb RAM
Nvidia Geforce 9800 GTX 512Mb
28" HannsG 281D
AOL

A:Virus lurking undetected?

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer. My name is Computer Pro and I will be helping you with your issues.Please subscribe to your topic so that you will be notified as soon as I post a reply, instead of you having to check the topic all of the time. This will allow you to get an email notification when I reply.To subscribe, go to your topic, and at the top right hand corner by your first post, click the Options button and then click Track this topic. Then bullet the immediate notification bubble. Finally, press submit.Lets take a look with MalwarebytesPlease download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here:MalwarebytesPlease rename the file BEFORE downloading to zztoy.exe instead of mbam-setup.exeMBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Double Click zztoy.exe to install the application.* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.* Copy&Paste the entire MBAM report (even if it does not find anything) in your next reply Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.If Malwarebytes won't install or runSome types of malware will disable MBAM and other security tools. If MBAM will not install, try renaming it. Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file and change the .exe extension to .bat, .com, .pif, or .scr and then double-click on it to run.If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files, right-click on mbam.exe and change the .exe as noted above. Then double-click on it to run.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/281257/virus-lurking-undetected/
Relevancy 39.13%

I'll start off by explaining a few things then I'll post the logs Simply I screwed up and ran Reg, virus Task, Undetected No CMD, - etc. an infected file I'm good with computers and have done what I can Task Manager Command Prompt Registry Editor Panda Anti virus and KasperSky Anti virus all wont run I know it's the virus stopping them and not my computer because for example Task Manager will pop up for a split second then disappear I do have access to Task Manager though by renaming the exe I got access back the same for KasperSky it's the portable edition Also I couldn't even run HJT I had to run quot Deckard's quot version My log I really have MB yet my computer reserves some of it Undetected virus - No Reg, CMD, Task, etc. for the system I guess Deckard's System Scanner v Run by Compaq Owner on - - Computer is in Normal Mode -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Total Physical Memory MiB MiB recommended -- HijackThis run as Compaq Owner exe ---------------------------------------- Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exe C WINDOWS svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Documents and Settings Unsorted Kaspersky Antivirus porta Portable Kaspersky Antivirus Kaspersky av p exe C Documents and Settings Compaq Owner Desktop dss exe C PROGRA TRENDM HIJACK COMPAQ EXE R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - HKLM Run HPBootOp quot C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Boot Optimizer HPBootOp exe quot run O - HKLM Run HP Software Update C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPwuSchd exe O - HKLM Run Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer KHALMNPR EXE O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run APVXDWIN quot C Program Files Panda Security Panda Antivirus APVXDWIN EXE quot s O - HKLM Run Intec... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/undetected-virus-no-reg-cmd-task-etc-191614.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Pls find the HJT log Virus took over NOD AV and corrupted the by NOD32 Virus undetected AV No Virus undetected by NOD32 other AV is installing ntoskrnl exe is blinking Unable to know Virus undetected by NOD32 whats happening Please help HJT log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System wltrysvc exe C WINDOWS System bcmwltry exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system acs exe C WINDOWS system cisvc exe C Program Files Executive Software Diskeeper DkService exe C Program Files UPHClean uphclean exe C WINDOWS system eTSrv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Conexant AccessRunner ADSL USB CnxDslTb exe C WINDOWS system taskswitch exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Common Files Macrovision Shared FLEXnet Publisher FNPLicensingService exe C Program Files Rainlendar Rainlendar exe C Program Files styler Styler exe C Program Files Thoosje Sidebar Thoosje Sidebar exe C Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE WINWORD EXE C Program Files RConnect RConnectDialer exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system cidaemon exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yoby net sp O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - f c - - c -b aa-c eca c - no file O - BHO no name - E E -D E- D -AD - E C F - C PROGRA FRESHD FDCatch dll O - BHO no name - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - no file O - BHO Quick Fill Toolbar - BE E E - B A- fe -BE - FA FDD - no file O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO FDMIECookiesBHO Class - CC E F - E - FA- FAA- BF - C Program Files Free Download Manager iefdm dll O - BHO AL Spy Class - DC - - F - - D A F - C WINDOWS AUTOLO AL DLL dll O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar FreshDownload Bar - ED E CA - FB- B - B- E E D - C PROGRA FRESHD fdiebar dll O - Toolbar StylerToolBar - D F F - B- EA - FA -A D E F - C Program Files styler TB StylerTB dll O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run SynTPLpr C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run CnxDslTaskBar quot C Program Files Conexant AccessRunner ADSL USB CnxDslTb exe quot quot Conexant AccessRunner ADSL USB quot O - HKLM Run CoolSwitch C WINDOWS system taskswitch exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run Acrobat Assistant quot C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe quot O - HKLM Run Google Desktop Search quot C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe quot startup O - HKLM Run WinHKI Checksum-Calculator ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/virus-undetected-by-nod32.615873/
Relevancy 39.13%

Does anyone know why certain types of virus infection go undetected on a PC running Windows ? There are different kinds of viruses which exist i.e. Trojans, worms, boot sector, bios and others. Does running Hijackthis tell you if your registry has been configured to enable a unknown file likely a virus to execute on startup ? Is it possible for a virus to infect core Windows files i.e. Svchost or Winsock or others ? Do antivirus solutions exist which can freely and accurately in real time scan viruses/trojans/keyloggers/remote access/worms that automatically come via Internet Explorer and other browsers using scripting languages (NOT via regular browser downloading) ?Is the problem that the viruses which find their way onto the computer are new viruses and have yet to be identitifed ? Is this where most antivirus solutions fail ?All comments would be greatly appreciated

A:Why do virus infections go undetected

Many Viruses can pass through the internet and into your computer because the firewall is down, or because your antivirus is not functioning correctly. Some of the newest viruses and trojans can also remain undetected because the Antivirus systems have not yet been updated to detect and remove the infection. Also, many trojans and viruses are disguised as another, legitimate file so that users download the files themselves. (E.g. P2P)As to what can help the virus remain undetected... rootkits and other self disguising techniques are often used to prevent Antivirus Systems and even the user from discovering the virus.Hijackthis can tell you if your registry has been edited to allow a virus to start up on boot. Hijackthis also has many other functions that can tell what exactly has been changed, and provides an in-depth analysis of many areas that can signal an infection. Hijackthis is an extremely complicated tool that can cause severe damage to a computer if used incorrectly. It is best that Hijackthis only be used under supervision of a trained professional.Viruses can attack almost any area of a computer. Yes, they can infect svchost and winsock. I'm pretty sure that almost all antivirus solutions have a download scanner to attempt to prevent viruses... however most AV's, in my experience, usually don't detect it until you click on the file. I have used AVAST, AVG and Norton. I find that Norton won't detect anything. EVER.New viruses and trojans are definitely a major reason as to why computers can become infected. Computers and programs that are not updated regularly are also extremely susceptible to viruses. P2P networks such as Limewire, torrents also infect computers extremely easily.AV's are updated quite frequently as well. It is very important to keep up to date to deal with the latest viruses. I find that most AV's keep up to date quite nicely with the latest viruses, but viruses come up with stronger and stronger methods to nullify the AV. Rootkits, locked .exe's and denied permissions often prevent AV's from successfully removing a virus. One Virus Removal tool that works really well to remove many viruses is Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. I find that it often works better than many AV's.Hope I could help you out,Fearmyawesome

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/253241/why-do-virus-infections-go-undetected/
Relevancy 39.13%

My external drive cannot be detected by any computer. I also used diskmgmt and devmgmt. I plugged it to different usb ports as well but to no avail. I have important files here and I really need your help. thanks

A:Undetected external drive

What OS and how do u connect to this drive? Also have u tried the drive on another computer?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/undetected-external-drive.207982/
Relevancy 39.13%

I picked up a very malicious virus about or days ago The symptoms are BSOD shutting down my internet connection corrupting my operatiing system by removing icons from the start menu diabling applications from starting creating a malicious virus Undetected variety of errors I have never seen before causing so much damage that I continually have to reboot the computer to get it working again I have run Malwarebytes and removed everything it found I have run Spybot as well and removed what it found I am presently running Kaspersky AntiVirus and it found viruses that it said it removed but I don t see them in the log In fact the log shows nothing after September so I don t know if it is being affected by the virus After a full Undetected malicious virus system scan it says my system is fine but it is not I also tried a few specialized scans for specific viruses and came up empty but I know I m seriously infected My computer specs are as follows Gateway Q dualcore quad gb ram Nvidia GT Windows Vista Ultimate Any help would be greatly appreciated I don t know how long it will be before the computer is toast Thank You

A:Undetected malicious virus

Hi Techscan and to BleepingComputer!Can you please post the MBAM log (not a new one, but one that shows what was deleted).ROOTREPEAL-------------We need to check for rootkits with RootRepealDownload RootRepeal from the following location and save it to your desktop.Zip Mirrors (Recommended)
Primary MirrorSecondary MirrorSecondary MirrorRar Mirrors - Only if you know what a RAR is and can extract it.
Primary MirrorSecondary MirrorSecondary MirrorExtract RootRepeal.exe from the archive.Open on your desktop.Click the tab.Click the button.Check all seven boxes: Push OkCheck the box for your main system drive (Usually C:), and press Ok.Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.Once the scan completes, push the button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your next reply, please.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/260208/undetected-malicious-virus/
Relevancy 39.13%

A few days ago someone got into my email account and sent an email to all my contacts. Someone told me that their Antivirus program wouldn't let them open the page that the link opened. Today it took forever to open my browser, and it said that I didn't have Adobe Flash Player. I went to the download page for it and it wouldn't start the download or go to one of the download pages. I ran a comprehensive scan with Norton Antivirus, and it said that 1 cookie was deleted. So what could this be, and what can I do?

A:Virus (?) Undetected by Antivirus

Quote:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/virus-undetected-by-antivirus-470310.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Hi all

I have just installed Windows 2K. All is good apart from the SCSI CD-R is now not showing up anywhere. It was ok in 98se. Now, it is not in explorer, device manager, nowhere.

The CD-R is a generic SCSI 4x burner. I cannot find a brand name.
Model #: CW-7502-B
There is a barcode ID and FCC ID if these would help.

There is a device that has a yellow question mark and says the device has no driver. This device is ABP.5140. This unknown device is connected to: intel 82371AB/EB PCI to ISA bridge? Is this the problem and do I need a driver for this?

I also should mention that when installing the OS, there was a stop when the bios was found to not be ACPI compliant. I pressed F7 to disable the ACPI feature.

Windows also takes about 15 mins to start up!?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your time

A:Help! Scsi CD-R undetected in Win2K

ABP.5140 is a Advansys SCSI card. You could try a generic driver as I currently do know if there is one for Windows 2000. One that is installed, it should see the cd-rom.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f8/help-scsi-cd-r-undetected-in-win2k-13680.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Officially at wits end on this - any help would be deeply appreciated Monday morning my Warcraft account was compromised I play on PCs both running XP Pro SP Spysweeper RUBotted and ESET NOD but with keylogger undetected suspected Help AV Machines are set Help with suspected but undetected keylogger for auto-updates Help with suspected but undetected keylogger and daily sweeps at the OS app security program levels Machines are password-protected when I am not physically at them I don't run rd-party apps with WoW or surf porn or casual game sites My WoW account password was not the same as the password for the email address attached to the WoW account and my email passwords are mixed case alpha-numeric at least characters long and include at least one special character Home network sits behind a router connected to a DSL modem but I have Windows Firewall turned on as well There was no indication prior to Monday morning that anything was wrong on either machine After being notified that my WoW password had changed I ran a complete sweep of the machine There were still no indications or flags of infections note I have not used machine to log in to WoW or my email since the compromise Tuesday morning I changed the email address and password for my WoW account using machine Wednesday morning the account was promptly hacked again Ran the online Panda Security sweep Trojan Remover and Malwarebytes AM on both machine and Again nothing flagged as an infection Yesterday I used a different computer a third one separate from machines and to change the WoW email password again yesterday Since then I have not logged into WoW at all nor have I seen any indications of the WoW account being hacked This post and the attached files are for machine which I suspect is the infected machine but I'm not ruling out the possibility that is also compromised Thanks in advance Here's the DDS txt DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Scott at on Thu Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV ESET NOD Antivirus On-access scanning disabled Updated E E D - - F - FB -D ACA F C Running Processes C Program Files Webroot WebrootSecurity WRConsumerService exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k Akamai C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus ekrn exe C Program Files Jungle Disk Desktop JungleDiskMonitor exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation nTune nTuneService exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Webroot WebrootSecurity SpySweeper exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C WINDOWS system nvraidservice exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exe C Program Files Common Files Research In Motion Auto Update RIMAutoUpdate exe C Program Files pdf pdf exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files AirPort APAgent exe C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus egui exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Allway Sync Bin syncappw exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService ISUSPM exe C WINDOWS system wbem unsecapp exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilter C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C Program Files Trend Micro RUBotted TMRUBottedLite exe C Documents and Settings Scott My Documents Downloads dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page file C Documents and Settings Scott My Documents Documents ScottHomePage html uInternet Settings ProxyOverride local mSearchAssistant hxxp www google com hws sb dell-usuk en side html channel us BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperS... Read more

A:Help with suspected but undetected keylogger

Hello and welcome to Tech Support Forum.

My name is km2357 and I will be helping you to remove any infection(s) that you may have.

I will be giving you a series of instructions that need to be followed in the order in which I give them to you.

If for any reason you do not understand an instruction or are just unsure then please do not guess, simply post back with your questions/concerns and we will go through it again.

Please do not start another thread or topic, I will assist you at this thread until we solve your problems.

Lastly the fix may take several attempts and my replies may take some time but I will stick with it if you do the same.

Sorry for the delay in replying, the forum is very busy. If you still need help, please post a fresh set of DDS Logs. Both DDS and Attach.txt

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/help-with-suspected-but-undetected-keylogger-483288.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Hello - I hope someone can help Here is the script DS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by FRANCI at on Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT Running Processes C windows system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C Help NTS09 please by virus Undetected - windows System svchost exe -k netsvcs C windows system svchost exe -k WudfServiceGroup svchost exe Undetected virus by NTS09 - Help please svchost exe C windows Undetected virus by NTS09 - Help please Explorer EXE C windows system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper Undetected virus by NTS09 - Help please exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Belkin Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C windows system svchost exe -k hpdevmgmt C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Program Files Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Raxco PerfectDisk PD Agent exe C windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Skype Plugin Manager skypePM exe C Documents and Settings FRANCI Desktop dds scr C Program Files Raxco PerfectDisk PD Engine exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google com uSearch Page hxxp www google com uWindow Title Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Orange uSearch Bar hxxp www google com ie uSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp www google com search q searchTerms amp sourceid ie amp rls com microsoft en-US amp ie utf amp oe utf uInternet Settings ProxyOverride lt local gt uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie uSearchURL Default hxxp www google com search q s mSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie BHO HP Print Enhancer c e- - -bf - c - c program files hp smart web printing hpswp printenhancer dll BHO HP Print Clips f -dc - -a c- f d c - c program files hp smart web printing hpswp framework dll BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dll BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer c e -b - bc - - c ca - c program files real realplayer rpbrowserrecordplugin dll BHO Symantec NCO BHO adb e- aff- - aa - dac dfa - c program files norton internet security engine coIEPlg dll BHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention d ec - aae- -aeee-f f c - c program files norton internet security engine IPSBHO DLL BHO SSVHelper Class bb-d f - c-b eb-d daf d d - c program files java jre bin ssv dll TB Norton Toolbar febefe - b - - d -ffb d b ca - c program files norton internet security engine coIEPlg dll TB EE D F- B- - D-C B AAEBA D - No File EB Real com fe fa -d c- d - fa- c f afe - c windows system Shdocvw dll uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exe uRun Skype quot c program files skype phone Skype exe quot nosplash minimized mRun IgfxTray c windows system igfxtray exe mRun HotKeysCmds c windows system hkcmd exe mRun SynTPLpr c program files synaptics syntp SynTPLpr exe mRun SynTPEnh c program files synaptics syntp SynTPEnh exe mRun HP Software Update c program files hp hp software update HPWuSchd exe mRun AppleSyncNotifier c program files common files apple mobile device support bin AppleSyncNotifier exe mRun QuickTime Task quot c program files quicktime qttask exe quot -atboottime mRun iTunesHelper quot c program files itunes iTunesHelper exe quot mRun TkBellExe quot c program files common files real update ob realsched exe quot -osboot dRun CTFMON EXE c windows system CTFMON EXE dRun Nokia PCSync c program files nokia nokia pc suite PcSync exe NoDialog dRunOnce lt NO NAME gt StartupFolder c... Read more

A:Undetected virus by NTS09 - Help please

Hello and Welcome to TSF.

Please Subscribe to this Thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don't hear from you within three days this thread will be closed.

------------------------------------------------------

Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/comb...o-use-combofix

* Ensure you have disabled all antivirus and antimalware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Get help here

Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/undetected-virus-by-nts09-help-please-344406.html
Relevancy 39.13%

My computer has begun to run EXTREMELY slow It takes almost half an hour to download mb I normally use Google Chrome to browse the web but lately the plug-ins mainly Shockwave have been crashing I also receive a lot of pop-ups that say google chrome has stopped responding This also happens when I use Internet Explorer and when I use Undetected Virus/Malware?? some of the Undetected Virus/Malware?? programs on my computer including my antivirus I have noticed a lot of DLLs now running on my system and some duplicate processes as well However I am not very computer saavy so Im not sure if that Undetected Virus/Malware?? means anything or not I have run MBAM amp Vipre Undetected Virus/Malware?? both have come back clean DDS logs are pasted amp attached I am operating on Windows bit so could not run GMER DDS Ver - - - NTFSAMD Internet Explorer Run by SNPG at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - AV Sunbelt VIPRE Enabled Updated BE DD - F - - A -E A F SP Windows Defender Disabled Outdated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Sunbelt VIPRE Enabled Updated C - - C - D -DDD BAFC C Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows SysWOW svchost exe -k Akamai C Windows system lxducoms exe C Program Files x Sunbelt Software VIPRE SBAMSvc exe C Program Files x Sunbelt Software VIPRE SBPIMSvc exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows system WUDFHost exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Care VAIOCareService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Program Files Sony VAIO Power Management SPMgr exe C Program Files x Lexmark - Series lxdumon exe C Program Files x Lexmark - Series lxduMsdMon exe C Users SNPG AppData Local Akamai netsession win exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Users SNPG AppData Local Akamai netsession win exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x real realplayer Update realsched exe C Program Files x Sunbelt Software VIPRE SBAMTray exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServicePeerNet C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Care VCsystray exe C Windows system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files x Nero Update NASvc exe C Windows system SearchProtocolHost exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Windows system DllHost exe C Windows system DllHost exe C Windows SysWOW cmd exe C Windows system conhost exe C Windows SysWOW cscript exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp google com mStart Page hxxp www google com ig redirectdomain brand SNNT amp bmod SNNT uInternet Settings ProxyOverride local BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer c e -b - bc - - c ca - C ProgramData Real RealPlayer BrowserRecordPlugin IE rpbrowserrecordplugin dll BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter ca f - f e- b -a e- e e c c - AVG Safe Search BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll BHO Office Document Cache Handler b f a - e - -ba - b e ff - C PROGRA MICROS Office URLREDIR DLL BHO Lexmark Printable Web d c e -be d- cc- f -e f - C Program Files Lexmark Printable Web bho dll BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - C Pro... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/undetected-virus-malware-620703.html
Relevancy 39.13%

It seems that IE is not loading pages well As I navigate through websites I get stuttering and have to wait for the page to load I am getting many instances where I have unresponsive pages This is escalating to or more times a day and on various websites A couple of days ago I was getting strange popups on ebay and facebook but I removed some strange programs from my computer and that seemed to help with that I have done all that I know to do Malware bytes shows no infection Avast boot scan did not show anything Chkdsk did not show anything wrong When I try to run GMER per your first instructions I get a blue screen with AD Pod Header in the title line This happened times I do NOT have access to a Windows install disc or a boot CD Here are the other programs you wanted DDS Ver - - - NTFS x that Suspect virus is undetected Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by user Suspect virus that is undetected at on - - Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV PC Tools AntiVirus Free Enabled Updated D C B -C DC- F- EF - AF A EFF AV avast Antivirus Enabled Updated DB - F - A -B - A FD D FW ZoneAlarm Firewall Enabled Running Processes C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C Program Files AVAST Software Avast AvastSvc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS System SCardSvr exe C Program Files LSI SoftModem agrsmsvc exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system crypserv exe C WINDOWS system dleecoms exe C WINDOWS system FsUsbExService Exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C Program Files RealNetworks RealDownloader rndlresolversvc exe C Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM RoxWatch exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS System alg exe C Program Files AVAST Software Avast avastUI exe C program files real realplayer update realsched exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files Canon IJ Network Scanner Selector EX CNMNSST exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Samsung Samsung New PC Studio NPSAgent exe C Documents and Settings user Local Settings Application Data Akamai netsession win exe C Documents and Settings user Local Settings Application Data Akamai netsession win exe C WINDOWS system notepad exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k rpcss C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k NetworkService C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k LocalService C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k LocalService C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp att yahoo com uSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp www google com search q searchTerms amp sourceid ie amp rls com microsoft en-US amp ie utf amp oe utf uProxyOverride lt local gt uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie uSearchURL Default hxxp www google com search q s TB Canon Easy-WebPrint EX D - C F- -BAB - A F C C F - c program files canon easy-webprint ex ewpexhlp dll TB avast Online Security E E -AD D- bf-AC D-D F D - c program files avast software avast aswWebRepIE dll TB Canon Easy-WebPrint EX D - C F- -BAB - A F C C F - c program files canon easy-webprint ex ewpexhlp dll EB Canon Easy-WebPrint EX -EC - F A- - F AEE - c program files canon easy-webprint ex ewpexhlp dll uRun MSMSGS quot c program files messenger msmsgs exe quot background uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exe uRun AutoStartNPSAgent c program files samsung samsu... Read more

A:Suspect virus that is undetected

Hi and Welcome!!

My name is Jeff. I would be more than happy to take a look at your malware results logs and help you with solving any malware problems you might have. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and know that I am working hard to get you a clean and functional system back in your hands. I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
If you happen to have a flash drive/thumb drive please have that ready in the event that we need to use it.
Please be sure to subscribe to the topic if you have not already done so.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete, download or install anything unless instructed to do so.
DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision. Doing so could make your system inoperable and could require a full reinstall of your operating system and losing all your programs and data.

Having said that.... Let's get going!!
----------

AdwCleaner

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
Click on Clean.
A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[R1].txt as well.
----------

Please download TDSSKillerDouble click TDSSKiller.exe
Press Start Scan but do nothing else as we are just looking for what is there.
If Malicious objects are found, select Skip by changing the Cure dropdown in the upper right.
Attach the log in your next replyA copy of the log will be saved automatically to the root of the drive (typically C:\)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/suspect-virus-that-is-undetected-705133.html
Relevancy 39.13%

hello - I've had avg free for over a year and now have the virus NTAuthority\system that keeps shutting down the computer - avg free has not detected it - i had this virus years ago but am a beginner and don't remember how to get rid of it or if i have downloaded whatever i need to get rid of it - please help -

A:virus undetected by avg free

Try all of the online virus scanners listed here:
http://forums.techguy.org/general-security/603629-security-help-tools.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/virus-undetected-by-avg-free.642794/
Relevancy 39.13%

I recently heard somewhere that it's possible to have a virus even if our anti-virus progs don't detect it, is this possible?

A:Viruses Can Remain Undetected?

absolutely. i recommend using an online scanner every month as a way of verification. My favorite is F Secure, you must use internet explorer for this to work.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/99708/viruses-can-remain-undetected/
Relevancy 39.13%

Trying to run Kaspersky Disk Rescue (USB), but it's not detecting my USB. Any ideas why that might be? It may be interesting to point out that I've used this exact same USB before with this exact same program mere weeks ago, and it had no such issue.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/kaspersky-rescue-usb-undetected.55056/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hi entirely new to the forums so please be patient with me So my computer started being slow I think a week ago then last night as I was playing League of Legends I was actually about to undetected Bsod harddrive to exit the game and sleep the computer started being unresponsive I waited a few mins because Firefox always make my computer lag after a few unresponsive minutes the bsod appeared rebooted and then a disk check appeared After that I resumed operations surfing the net and playing league of legends again only to find out my torrents got deleted but that was not the problem after games of Bsod to undetected harddrive LoL it started being unresponsive again I Bsod to undetected harddrive held the power button and only failed to power off the computer so I unplugged it rebooted and got stuck on the windows splash screen a few times so I decided to call it a day and sleep Present day I proceeded to boot the PC but only got stuck on the black screen with the blinking underscore where it finds the OS when you press tab then got error loading operating system I decided to reboot a few times in an attempt to bring up startup repair and pressing tab and other keys only made the PC beep Getting impatient I decided to open the case and swapped the internal with my aunt's internal hdd her PC was broken in an effort to open windows and download a Windows ultimate bit Iso and make it usb Bootable as I don't have an optical drive because it won't open when plugged in the PC but I failed again I then decided to clean the inside since I already opened the case then swapped the hard drive ribbons idk what it's called and failed again in agony I returned the original wires and closed the case and when I booted it it now says operating system not found rebooted then went to the BIOS settings and found out that the internal hdd was now undetected Are there solutions for this problem besides replacing the hdd which is a Seagate gb Any help would be highly appreciated

A:Bsod to undetected harddrive

PLease follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/323256-bsod-undetected-harddrive.html
Relevancy 39.13%

I have a Dell XPS Pentium 4 CPU 3.20 GHz 1.00 GB RAM with Windows XP Home Edition Srv Pack 3.
I have two disc drives,
one is a Hitachi LG H-L CD-R/RW Model GCE-8483B
the other is a NEC DVD-R/RW CD-R/RW model ND 3530A

Both drives have gone missing from the my computer window, and are nowhere to be found in the device manager menu. I have attempted to re-install the proper drivers, but the Drives are unconnected. I know they are powered because I can open both.

Need some help as to what I need to do next, thanks!

Relevancy 38.7%

My browser keeps redirecting me to various ad vendors such as optmz, onclickads, etc. I have tried runing Adwcleaner and Malwarebytes but they do not pick up anything suspicious. Any help on cleaning the computer would be appreciated.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/628122/adware-undetected-by-malwarebytes-and-adwcleaner/
Relevancy 38.7%

Hello ! I got a really annoying pop up malwate virus on my computer, Whenever i click anywhere, harmful websites seems to pop up from nowhere...
It opens sites like:
http://sv.reimageplus.com
http://www.millionaire-secrets.co
and alot more....
What i have tried so far:

ComboFix 16.6.1.1
AdwCleaner 5.200.0.0
Junkware Removal Tool 8.0.6.0
TDSSKiller (In Safe Mode Also)

RKill 2.8.4.0SUPERAntiSpywereHitmanProEset Nod32Windows DefenderIt did not fix the problem, whenever i scan i find multiple threats but it seems to be only cookies, when deleted, the problem just remains. Im out of ideas. Anyone here has this annoying virus too?

Thanks!

A:Undetected Malware, Google Chrome

I have also tried to check for recently installed programs and extensions in chrome but i cant find anything there...

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/617696/undetected-malware-google-chrome/
Relevancy 38.7%

I had a power failure and after the event my XP pc wouldn't boot. The bios loads but message reads "no bios installed" and "No drive for Fasttrack file". I used the Maxtor utility and it can't detect the drive either. I thought Sata was the way to go but now I'm not sure. Please help if you have any suggestions. I think the drive got fried but I sure hope not. Thanks, m3guitar

A:Sata Drive Undetected By Bios

Well, you need to determine if the drive or the MB controller took the hit, it appears that one of them didn't survive the power adventure. Have you tried plugging the SATA drive into the other MB SATA port? Does the drive spin up when you apply power?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sata-drive-undetected-by-bios.348697/
Relevancy 38.7%

I have many undetected hardrive collecting from old laptop. Ive tried to format the HD using disk managment but it didnot reconized or the HD cannot be found or showing in the list. Any better idea? Or I just trough it out into bins.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/undetected-laptop-sata-hardrive.1150971/
Relevancy 38.7%

Hi there I recently plugged in my computer for the first time since September I have been between homes and therefore haven't used it Since plugging it all back in :( device Audio issues undetected...serious and setting up I have had no sound whatsoever When I try to open the volume control I get the error message The audio device supported by this application is not detected the application will exit Boo hoo I have tried updating drivers I've enabled audio in BIOS I've checked windows audio was started in services and all sorts of other things I could think of now I'm just at a loss -------- EVEREST Home Edition c - Lavalys Inc ------------------------------------------------------------ Version EVEREST v Homepage http www lavalys com Report Type Report Wizard Computer LARRY-RJ G SB C Generator Larry Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional WinXP Retail Date - - Time -------- Summary ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional OS Service Pack Service Pack DirectX DirectX c Computer Name LARRY-RJ G SB C User Name Larry Motherboard CPU Type AMD Athlon MHz x Motherboard Name Unknown Motherboard Chipset nVIDIA nForce Audio device undetected...serious issues :( AMD Hammer System Memory MB PC DDR SDRAM Audio device undetected...serious issues :( BIOS Type Award Communication Port Communications Port COM Communication Port ECP Audio device undetected...serious issues :( Printer Port LPT Display Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce XT MB Monitor Plug and Play Monitor NoDB Multimedia Audio Adapter nVIDIA MCP - Audio Codec Interface Storage IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Floppy Drive Floppy disk drive Disk Drive Maxtor L M GB RPM SATA Optical Drive SONY CD-RW CRX EE DVD x CD x x x DVD-ROM CD-RW Optical Drive SONY DVD RW DW-Q A SMART Hard Disks Status OK Partitions C NTFS MB MB free Z NTFS MB MB free Total Size GB GB free Input Keyboard HID Keyboard Device Mouse HID-compliant mouse Network Network Adapter NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller Peripherals Printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer Printer Send To OneNote USB Controller nVIDIA MCP - OHCI USB Controller USB Controller nVIDIA MCP - EHCI USB Controller USB Device USB Composite Device USB Device USB Human Interface Device USB Device USB Human Interface Device USB Device USB Human Interface Device Any advice Much appreciated

A:Audio device undetected...serious issues :(

Have you tried re-installing the drivers, If it is a physical card and not an on board chip try re-seating the card.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/audio-device-undetected-serious-issues-492917.html