Windows Support Forum

MS Office Outlook email question

Q: MS Office Outlook email question

I was one of the CCs in an email sent from person #1 toperson #2. #2 replied to #1.I also got the reply.Probably the other CCs did too.Should #2 have deleted the CCs beforereplying to #1 in order to prevent it going to all CCs?Or did #2 click the Reply All button instead of just the Reply button?

I use MS Office Outlook 2010 configured to check for mailevery 10 minutes. Sometimes I see anerror message at the bottom of the window after waking computer fromsleep.It has apparently tried toconnect to my email server but couldn?t.I guess because there is no internet connection while sleeping.I can always just click Send/Receive and itthen connects.Is Outlook trying toconnect even though computer is sleeping?I haven?t found any setting to stop connection attempt whilesleeping.Is there such a thing?

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/399503-ms-office-outlook-email-question.html
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: MS Office Outlook email question

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 66.65%

I am using Office 2003 on an XP pro system. I merge my word document with an existing Access database to send out emails thru Office Outlook. Outlook shuts down, as in stops sending emails at random intervals. Sometimes restating Outlook will get it going but most times it comes down to removing all merged emails and re-doing the merge to get it going again. Sending in groups of 100 to 9000 at a time. The merge goes well, it is the Oulook. Help please.

Printer.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/email-merge-from-office-access-to-office-outlook.347881/
Relevancy 64.93%

Windows 7/Office 2007. I just installed Office 2007 on a brand new HP Laptop running W7 64bit. When click on a URL in an email, I get the following error message, "MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK. This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator". This also happened when clicking on an "Unsubscribe" link in a different email. Can someone please tell me how to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

A:Solved: Outlook/Office 2007 - cannot launch url in an email in Outlook

Here's the solution: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310049#fixit4me

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-outlook-office-2007-cannot-launch-url-in-an-email-in-outlook.969516/
Relevancy 61.92%

User has Win XP Pro and Office 2003. She can send/receive email & attachments using Outlook 2003 directly, but if she tries to send an attachment through Office applications using the "File...Send..." feature, she gets the message:

"The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D".

In googling this error message I have found solutions for situations in which NO email can be sent, but none for this situation, in which email is OK when sent directly through Outlook but not through an Office application. I tried the Microsoft Community Newsgroup, but the only response I have so far is to make sure Outlook is set as the default, which it is. Does anyone have any advice?

A:Can't Email W/outlook From Office Aps

Hello snoopsmom!

What ISP (Internet Service Provider) are they using? Usually you can find help on setting up Outlook through the ISP Help Pages.

diego88

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/36437/cant-email-woutlook-from-office-aps/
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi Friends,

I need your Help in Adding my Old Email to my Existing Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Email. I have my normal Incoming and Outgoing msgs running smoothly. However, I need to add another folder inside this email and add the old Msgs, so that I could view them when I need so ?

Appreciate if someone could help me step by step, being a novice on this, how to add this old messages to my existing normal running email in Office OUtllook 2007. Presently, I am running the COmputer on Windows XP ( SP2 ).

Hope that I would get a favourable response. THanks

Best Regards

Relevancy 60.63%

I started using Microsoft Office Outlook yesterday. I have setup the pop3 e-mail account and I was able to view and maintain my inbox with Outlook.

I logged in my calpolyonline email by webmail and all my emails in the inbox are gone. Did not know that using Outlook actually grabs all the email from the inbox.

I removed the email account from Outlook and the email in my calpolyonline webmail is still zero.
How do I retrieve all the emails back into the webmail? Thanks in advance.

A:Microsoft Office Outlook - Email all gone in inbox

once Outlook retrieves the email, it is delivered to you (mail has been deleted from the email serve once you recieve it)

The only thing I can suggest is resend it to yourself.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-office-outlook-email-all-gone-in-inbox.283607/
Relevancy 60.63%

We are in the middle of moving from a local exchange server to using Microsoft hosted mail Currently both our local mail and office mail are active As an intermediary step I am attaching both accounts to our current version of outlook so that people can move mail through Outlook at their own pace So far I've set this up a dozen times with minimal issues but I have run into a strange problem One user's outlook fails repeatedly to add the account It acts like it's working fine but when outlook requests the password my user types it in and the box requesting the password pops up again If told to cancel an error pops up stating that the exchange server cannot be found and that outlook needs to be online outlook to an email 365 office 2010 Attaching I neglected to get the complete message but that is the gist The same email can be setup on a different machine and the password is correct because it was used to set up one drive on the same machine I even tried creating a new mail profile Attaching an office 365 email to outlook 2010 but it Attaching an office 365 email to outlook 2010 also had Attaching an office 365 email to outlook 2010 issues The problem has to be with that installation of outlook specifically and possibly the user profile This user has had a lot of issues with their outlook before sometimes due to data size issues too many names in the junk list just flat too much email period They currently have a lot of pst archived folders attached to outlook as a compromise to keeping the inbox small and I'm wondering if this could have any impact Has anyone heard of this problem or have any suggestions

A:Attaching an office 365 email to outlook 2010

Never mind. I kind of answered my own question after I thought about it.

FYI: Even if the main profile is under 2 GB, if all the open data files exceed a certain size (I'm not sure how much, but this was over 6 GB) it will not add a new profile. I closed the other data files and was then able to add the new email without issue. After restarting outlook, I was able to reopen the other data files, and all seems to be well now.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/606829/attaching-an-office-365-email-to-outlook-2010/
Relevancy 60.63%

Can someone please provide the steps for setting up a new email account in Outlook? I need to know how to verify my incoming\outgoing servers (POP, SMTP, etc.) Is that through my ISP? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

A:Creating new email account in Office Outlook

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

This can help you here: How to create and configure an email profile in Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, and Outlook 2003

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/creating-new-email-account-in-office-outlook-655593.html
Relevancy 60.63%

For years I have used Microsoft Office but never used the Outlook part for emails. With Live Mail on its way out I thought that I would try it out. I have set up my accounts and can send and receive with no problems and it is slowly populating all the various Received/Sent/Deleted sections.
I have loads of contacts in the Contacts section but what I have yet to figure out is how to get the To: box to autocomplete the email address as I start to type in the recipients name. I am finding that I have to look up the email address and get that inserted. I am sure that there must be an auto complete but I have yet to find it.
All suggestions gratefully received.

A:Using Microsoft Office 2013 OUtlook email

As far as I'm aware, there is no auto complete function on Outlook. Then again, I might be totally wrong. Terribly sorry that I can't be much more help.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/using-microsoft-office-2013-outlook-email-4604553/
Relevancy 59.77%

I am trying to add a logo after my name in my emails on Outlook 2003.
In order to do so I understand I need to have options set to Use Office Word 2003 as my email editor.
This option is greyed out and most likeky the reason is I have a 2007 version of Office Word installed.
Any suggestions how I am going to get the logo onto my emails?

Danny
Compac Presario
2 Quad Processor 2.67 GHz
4GB ram
2 x 500 Gb HDD
32 Bit
Win Office Business
Outlook 2003
MS Office 2007 -non commercial

Relevancy 59.77%

Ahead of a small library email migration to our own email hosted by MS Office network domain I am experimenting with importing pst files Some users have Windows some Windows Most users will access email through the Office web portal but for users with their own desktop setups it would be nice to configure their email at their own computers Testing revealed no surprise Configuring 365 small on with Outlook Office email network a Configuring Outlook on small network with Office 365 email problem with Windows Configuring Outlook on small network with Office 365 email I configured my own Outlook with email after logging in to network Emails came in Great Logged out of the network logged in as another employee tried to repeat the process and ran headlong into the quot Switch to a Microsoft account on this PC quot I don't want to do this The reason I logged in as another user is I will be responsible for importing pst files from the old email service hosted by a larger library system of which we are a part My understanding is to do this I need a desktop install of Outlook not available through the web app Question Is there a way around the Switch to a Microsoft Account bit because now I can't even get back to my own Outlook email that was successful in the beginning I hope I provided a good enough explanation I appreciate the collective wisdom here Thanks

A:Configuring Outlook on small network with Office 365 email

Oy! Realized I was using the stupid app from Metro Start screen. Using the Outlook under Programs area of Apps worked a treat. YAY.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/49839-configuring-outlook-small-network-office-365-email.html
Relevancy 59.77%

I am all out of ideas... please help....
Running XP with Outlook 2003. virgin ISP, Avira premium security.
All going fine.. then.. I can now no longer send emails.. I can receive them. They keep bouncing back not even leaving the computer...saying

554 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied,

I have checked all the settings and nothing has changed.

I can get online, I have scanned for mal ware, viruses, defragged, backed up, checked fire wall...

Any ideas would be greatly received.

Kind regards
mangotoo

Relevancy 59.77%

Hi,
I have just signed up to this forum and am totally IT inept.
I am trying to set up a sort of manager / assistant sharing of an inbox and caledar through outlook. However we both only have office 365 individual licence and we dont seem to be able to share in the normal way.
We need to both be able to work from an inbox (which my boss wants to set up using an individual domain name) and the same calendar.
I have been going round and round in circles with this to no avail. Please help.
Thank you.

A:sharing outlook email and calendar office 365 individual

Are using Office 365 for a Business where other users are able to share calendars, etc? It sounds like your saying that you currently only have the Office software license, and not the Online Account portion of the package. Can you clarify? In terms of what I use, GoDaddy sells 3 basic packages. The Online Essentials (just the email account), the Business Premium (Office and the email account), and on a separate page, Office 365 Software (just the software).

You mentioned "an individual domain name". Do you mean that you and another person will be sharing a single mailbox and calendar like "[email protected]"? Does your boss want you two to use a different domain name than the rest of the company?

If the company doesnt currently subscribe to Office 365's Business Email service, then that's where you will want to start. Wherever your domain name is currently living (where you bought it) is where you should start inquiring about purchasing this service. Once you've setup your new email account, you can another person can both have it setup and can both use it, add and delete from the calendar, check and reply to messages, etc. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/615214/sharing-outlook-email-and-calendar-office-365-individual/
Relevancy 59.34%

In January I installed a new hard drive Vista Rendering Outlook Office Conflict 2003 and Email on my computer and uploaded Vista Business reinstalled Office Suite I was told there should be no conflict between the two The first time I opened Office Outlook I noted a problem Certain incoming e-mails were not rendering properly they rendered in raw format instead of rendered format When I opened the e-mail the first thing I would see was the expanded header in the body of the e-mail where it should not be next came the body of the message that I should see if the e-mail rendered properly next came the html source coding These e-mails are a mess There seems to be a few hints to the problem First Email Rendering Conflict Vista and Office 2003 Outlook of all all these incoming e-mails have my e-mail address in the bcc field Second the e-mails are in MIME format Some of the e-mails actually come in with a message below the expanded header that states quot This message is in MIME format Since your mail reader does not understand this format some or all of this message may not be legible Email Rendering Conflict Vista and Office 2003 Outlook quot I have contacted Microsoft about this problem they aren t interested I ve tried talking to their tech support people in India about this problem but they do not have sufficient command of the English Language to be able to discuss it intelligently Judging from the Microsoft User Forum this problem is more wide-spread than Microsoft would like to acknowledge I ve done everything I can think of to resolve this issue Nothing seems to work I recently had a new motherboard and processor installed Vista and Office Suite reinstalled My system is totally updated The problem is still there I ran Office Suite previously on XP Pro and had no problems The problem only surfaced when I installed Vista as my OS Any suggestions nbsp

Relevancy 59.34%

Hi,

Each time I send an email my Outlook crashes. Attached is an emial of the screenshot I get and below is the problem details:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE
Application Version: 15.0.4420.1017
Application Timestamp: 506734e2
Fault Module Name: MSVCR100.dll
Fault Module Version: 10.0.40219.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 4d5f0c22
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000108a9
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.16.7
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
LCID: 1033
skulcid: 1033

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txtClick to expand...

Can anybody please advise how this can be fixed?

Cheers
Paul

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/office-2013-outlook-crashes-each-time-i-send-an-email.1107552/
Relevancy 59.34%

My computer is an HP Pavilion a f running Windows Vista Home Edition that I ve had since new years ago During the past week or 2010 Outlook in MS Email Office Unable to Send/Receive so I ve had trouble with my Office Outlook email program in the MS Office suite When I open it and click on an email I d get the Not Responding notation next to the program name in the top part of the window To correct this I ve used the repair function on the cd and the scanpst file in Program File Microsoft Office Office This seems to work for a while but the Not Responding message has still appeared Concerned that I might lose my two email data files for Office Outlook I exported them to a flash drive Unable to Send/Receive Email in MS Office Outlook 2010 where I incorporated them into one file named Outlook Data File pst After I d repaired the program I imported this file and have my data but am now unable to send receive emails using the program I can send receive emails via the Internet but prefer Office Outlook When I try Send Receive on Office Outlook I get the error message x F which talks about synchronization of an offline address book with Exchange Servers or link here http support microsoft com kb I contacted my ISP Unable to Send/Receive Email in MS Office Outlook 2010 and the techie helped me to ensure that I had a functioning email address but was unable to remedy the problem because it s a Microsoft program which the ISP doesn t support but does support Office I d be grateful for any advice that will correct this problem nbsp

Relevancy 58.48%

I ve seen this issue on email Office Problem Merge 2003 HTML Outlook 2007 other postings but have not seen the answer yet I have Vista Outlook and Office I have been trying to send an email merge works fine on my other XP machine with office in HTML I can send a merge in text but the HTML option Office 2003 Outlook 2007 HTML email Merge Problem yields nothing I purchased outlook because Msft Mail was not working either I am about to throw out outlook and try to downgrade to outlook to see if this option works as it does on my XP machine Any ideas before I totaly frustrate my wife by reloading her software again When the quot text email merge is initiatied I get a message for each mail that asks me to accept that another program is trying to send an email This seems to happen for each email which could really be a problem for several hundred emails I have tried turning off the firewall but the box still appears This whole Vista thing is making me crazy I have to reconfigure my outlook and transfer the list of names and the word doc to my xp laptop just so I can send the Office 2003 Outlook 2007 HTML email Merge Problem mail merge What is the setting to turn this off I am wondering why I paid for Vista and the Oulook sw Sorry just frustrated This should not be so difficult nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/office-2003-outlook-2007-html-email-merge-problem.739840/
Relevancy 58.48%

Thank you very much for your time. I do have another question regarding Office Outlook 2007 that I hope you can answer. This is the message that I get every time I open Outlook. I know how to change profiles in Mail Setup, my problem is I have no idea as to what is a profile is or where to get one , can you help? The profile at the momemt is set at "outlook" the default profile. If I leave it at that how do I get rid of the message appearing every time I open Outlook.

A:question regarding Office Outlook 2007

Welcome to Seven Forums alwyn. Did you downgrade from Outlook 2010 for instance? Here is a way to just delete the profile key in your registry if you don't want to go through the trouble of creating a new profile.

The mail profile was created with a newer version of Outlook | MSOutlook.info

Always a good idea to backup the registry just in case, but seems very straight forward. There is a download for using the default Outlook profile name as well, so you don't have to edit manually.

Registry - Backup and Restore

A Guy

P.S. Downloaded the reg file and scanned it, all is safe. Looked at the file and it is legit. Just download, double click on it, ok when asks if want to merge. I would restart PC after just to make sure.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/283518-question-regarding-office-outlook-2007-a.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi,

When sending to a user a message that has an OOO set up the user only receives the one reply. But is there a way so whenever the user sends a message to the OOO person they always get a reponse. Just that this particular person has this set:

I will no longer be checking this email.

Please contact me on beth...co.uk

And is a bit worried that she is missing some emails?
Other than that a rule/s set up to forward..?

Thanks

A:Outlook XP (Exchange) Out of office question?

Sounds to me like they're not missing the emails they think they are.

If you have set up a server-side rule to forward, and there is an OOO rule to reply, then they are likely getting everything.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-xp-exchange-out-of-office-question.396570/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi,

I recently got MS Office 2003 Pro version. finally I switched to its Outlook from outlook Express.

The problem I am havign with outlook is that if I recieve an email with 6 or more attachments, lets say pictures, I cant save all attachments in one shot.

I choose Save All Attachments and it only prompts me to save one picture, again when it is more than 6 attachments in that email.

Is this another one of MS Office flaws or is there a hidden setting somewhere I am not aware of?

Thanks gentlemen.

Omid

Relevancy 58.05%

Hello Everyone,

I am setting up my email accounts in Outlook 2016. I always do a manual setup and on my outlook.com email accounts, I use Exchange ActiveSync.

My questions are this.

What is this new option of selecting Office 365 and when would I use this option?When I did select the Office 365 option and pressed next my outlook would crash, any fix?What is the best selection to choose from when setting up my outlook.com account that would be great for automatically syncing with my calendar etc. on outlook.com or apple etc.?

Thank you very much for any help and assistance.

A:Outlook 2016 Manual Email Account Setup, Office 365 option? & Crashes

Manual setup for outlook.com accounts is absolutely unnecessary, Outlook 2016 does that automatically in a few seconds.

That being said, if you insist in doing it manually the correct option is Exchange ActiveSync. Office 365 option is for so called workplace email accounts, Azure AD / Office 365 for Business or Enterprise users. You select that option only if your organisation uses Office 365 and you want to set up your workplace email in Outlook 2016.

Kari

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/70158-outlook-2016-manual-email-account-setup-office-365-option-crashes.html
Relevancy 58.05%

prior to the past week or so, any hot links in emails I was able to click and open up a webpage etc... Now in several computers, the links just take me to MSN.com home page. WTF. Anyone know of a fix for this, annoying to copy/paste everything. MS do something with Win10 to make older office versions not work right? UGH!

https://hardforum.com/threads/not-sure-if-proper-area-but-win10-and-office-2003-outlook-email-issue-with-links.1907946/
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi there...me again!

My friend is buying a new laptop and is wondering whether to get the Office suite that includes Outlook or not...

He currently has Win XP and Outlook which he uses at his job (at church) which syncs to his phone. He wants a new laptop (which he's found) and it has Windows 8. He wants to know whether his email will work and synchronise to his phone via Windows 8's 'Mail', i.e. can he pull all his emails across from Outlook into that and then can these by sync'd to his phone?

The email server is account server is POP/SMPT so was wondering if this is all possible?

Many thanks,
Chris

A:Question about Outlook (Office 2013 version)

you usually use IMAP to do that
and it will depend on the email service - nothing to do with outlook really
who do they have there email with ?

Buying office with outlook included is very expensive and there alternative free clients
for example
Thunderbird https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/thunderbird/ is very similar to outlook, and i have used this on various consumer machines replacing outlook when they have upgraded/changed PCs

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/question-about-outlook-office-2013-version.1118784/
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi all I have recently moved my email client from Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Office Outlook email client The transition was smooth and all my folders moved across smoothly Office 2007 question Outlook Microsoft Well almost and there lays my question Whenever I now open an incoming email no problems there However whenever I open an email that came across from WLM in a folder Outlook displays an information box prior to that email opening This info box is entitled quot Microsoft Office Outlook quot and the message that it contains is as follows quot The custom form cannot be opened Outlook will use an Outlook form instead The object could Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 question not be found quot and an OK button I click OK button and the email now opens up for me to read I can close the email and if I try opening it up again I get the same info box again While this does not present any great problem it is very annoying having this thing pop up every time I try to open the email especially when I am looking for a specific email Can anyone please shed some light on this problem and how I may be able to eliminate this critter Regards

A:Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 question

Hi perhaps using the export option and using exchange Export Windows Live Mail email, contacts, and calendar data to Outlook

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-office-outlook-2007-question-875450.html
Relevancy 57.19%

running windows 10 outlook 2013 and I clicked on an email that was junk or spam. But got a pop up from outlook stating contacting what i can only assume is the email client. Was this an attempt from the recipient to steal info from me. Or is this normal on outlook 2013. Concerned but my computer does not have any secure information on it. Ran numerous scans with bit defender malwarebytes superantispyware. and came up clean. 

any help would be appreciated thank you 

A:outlook 2013 email question

This is going to be very difficult to answer without additional information. 

It is not uncommon at all for e-mail clients to download nothing but the message header, but not the message content, until you try to open it.  This saves bandwidth and lets you mark stuff as junk without ever having opened the message or downloaded the message content.

It's also not uncommon, if this is how you have Outlook configured, to get a message if the Outlook client is trying to retrieve the message body from the server and that is delayed for any reason.

If you still have the message and/or can do a screen capture (Alt+Prt Sc) of the message dialog and post it that would be helpful.  I'm willing to bet that the message dialog would not appear again if the content was fetched the last time you touched the e-mail message under discussion.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/596181/outlook-2013-email-question/
Relevancy 57.19%

So basically I have outlook 2003 linked to my Gmail. So when I write a new email and hit send this is not secured going to gmail's servers, but once it's there it's secure, but when it gets sent to the destination email it's unsecure again. The only way to secure is all party's must have a security certificate like verisign? Is this correct? So essentially most emails are unsecured during transit over the internet? And if this is the case couldn't some evil doer just intercept emails left and right and try to get any personal info. Or is there more to email security. Like when you register usernames and passwords at a bank or internet forum doesn't that just get sent via email for confirmation unsecured over the internet.

A:question about outlook and email security

Email is basically insecure, unless sent encrypted.

Here are some intersting facts. Number 15, indicates that mail is not safe
The 25 Most Common Mistakes in Email Security - IT Security

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/106706-question-about-outlook-email-security.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Checking a web based email (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) with Outlook is as safe as doing it using the web browser (Firefox, etc)? I know that using the browser is safe since the connection is encrypted, but I'm unsure about Outlook. Thanks for your feedback.

A:Outlook 2013 email security question

I think it is safe if you PC has a relaible malware security protection and there is software which can provide full protection for the network e.g. Kaspersky.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/497009/outlook-2013-email-security-question/
Relevancy 56.33%

I have a picture in my outlook signature. When I change my settings to give each mail message the new background color i selected, there is a white box around my picture on my signature. I found out how to fix this by making my signature picture transparent. Now, my question is how do I save this so I don't have to make it transparent each time? Thanks.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/58508-win-8-outlook-2013-email-signature-question.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Sometimes when I open a new email or reply to an email the window will be a different size than the last email I sent. Why do they change sizes? What can I do so that they don't change size unless I manually change it? Thanks!

A:Outlook 2003 Email Window Question

It acts just like IE.
If you click and drag the open window to size by the corners and edges, then use File>Close instead of the X in the upper right hand corner, it should "remember" and stay that way the next time it's opened. From then on, you can go back to the quick close X.
You'll have to do it for each type of window open in outlook. (i.e Send, Receive, Reply, etc).

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/164353/outlook-2003-email-window-question/
Relevancy 56.33%

I did some damage recently and now that I'm up and running again I'd like to try and get my outlook 2000 POP3 email and address book back. unless there was a file in my root directory I needed, I know I have everything, its just I don't know where to find and replace.

win98se
IE5.5
MS office 2K premium

Thanks

John

A:Outlook 2000 question restoring email, FAQ??

*.pst = mail, contacts, calendar, etc.
*.iaf = internet account (something, maybe file)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-question-restoring-email-faq.43692/
Relevancy 56.33%

When I go to New message, and begin to type an email address, when I type the first letter, all email addresses I have sent to in the past with that same beginning letter come up in a drop down list for me to choose one if I like. I am trying to capture all these email addresses from the past so I can do a bulk email, after editing out them ones I don't want to send in the bulk email. Is there some way to get all these into an excel file or something, other than cut and pasteing each one, a very slow process. If you can help, I will appreciate it.
bill

A:Outlook 2007 email address question.

I am using 2010 so I can't be specific.

You should have an export feature to export to different file formats. Office 2010 will do it in an excel format.

You also should be able to import the list you have created and make a distribution list of it. They are now called "Contact Groups" in 2010.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/188769-outlook-2007-email-address-question.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Checking a web based email (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) with Outlook is as safe as doing it using the web browser (Firefox, etc)? I know that using the browser is safe since the connection is encrypted, but I'm unsure about Outlook. Thanks for your feedback.

A:Outlook 2013 email security question

Outlook 2013 supports encryption, but this is a question of an advanced e-mail account setup.

To check encryption settings go to Control panel - Mail - Email Accounts - Click on your E-mail - Change - More Settings - Advanced.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/292676-outlook-2013-email-security-question.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Outlook web based email security question.

I am sending an email to someone but I don't want third parties to look at it.

Which is the best method?
Uploaded to Outlook dot com, then send the email
Use Thunderbird IMAP and send email through outlook dot com servers

I know once mail is uploaded to Outlook dot com servers or outlook dot com it remains secure.

Does it remain secure after outlook dot com sends the email or is it wide open? I hope you can understanding what I am asking.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/388675-outlook-web-based-email-security-question.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I can't open any messages, opened or unopened. I have tried "repairing" Office 2013--both the quick and full repair--to no avail. 
I can send email I can open my email on my phone. And I can use Outlook Web Access to access a Microsoft account.

But I can't open it on my computer. Using Windows 8.1 HELP!!!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1d977d8d-7f40-4ca1-9f64-50337e5fa56c/microsoft-office-2013-pro-email-in-outlook-is-quotfrozenquot?forum=itprovistaapps
Relevancy 53.75%

I will be out of my office for several weeks and although I will be able to leave Outlook running most of the time, I won't be able to access email, so I want to use an out of office message. However, I have never tried this using pop3 email and I can't figure out how to do this. I have looked at help inside of Outlook, but I can't seem to save my message as an Outlook template.

If anyone could set me up with some instructions I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Delta

Relevancy 51.17%

I understand that if a user installs Open Office on a machine with conventional Office - that Open Office will use its own suite of products for each application Unless the user ops to use Office to open the applications by unchecking the corresponding application boxes during Open Office s installation But if a user chooses Open Office as the default for (MS Question? Office) Office/Open Office Hypothetical A applications on a system that also has Office on it how does Open Office deal A Hypothetical Office Question? (MS Office/Open Office) with this if the OO applications remain checked as the default Does the current version of OO even understand how to DEAL with the new Office I understand that OO can not read docx documents which is the default for Word although this can be easily changed back to doc I found out that Open Office scheduled for release this fall will be able to read docx documents What s so great about docx docs anyway Using my example assume this situation on a new Windows Vista machine fresh installs of each program or Office OEM factory installed What behavior would be expected here Jack nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/a-hypothetical-office-question-ms-office-open-office.693466/
Relevancy 51.17%

In 2012 I purchased (by email) and received a letter from M/Office to download Microsoft Office 2010.I am now trying to download (as I am entitled to) a copy for my new notebook (Windows 10) assuming it will accept the program.I am having difficulty in completing a download.   I now cannot contact the people in question (I can attach a copy of the email if wanted)I cannot ring the US as I am in Australia and would prefer to email anyway.Judy

A:Email address required for M/Office re Office 2010

Surely someone in the US knows the address of Microsoft (email address that is) - as I cannot ring from Australia.

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,154896.0.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I have a situation where someone has 2 email addresses. One of them is now redundant and I have deleted it from the People section. However, when I am set to make a new email to that person and type the first letter of their name, in the pop up window (that you can click on) their old email address still appears.
How do I delete this from that list? Can find no way to do so.

A:Outlook Email - Deleting Wrong Email Entry when starting new email

In new email, start typing the address you want to remove. When you have enough characters for auto complete to show it (sometimes one letter is enough), use DOWN ARROW key on keyboard to select the address in question and press DEL key.

That's it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/360024-outlook-email-deleting-wrong-email-entry-when-starting-new-email.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello,

I work for an investment company and by law ALL emails sent and received, must be read and initialed by me daily. Currently I am having to get all the emails from each individual in the office. Thank goodness its a small office of 4 or this might take much longer than it currently does. Is there any way that I could set something up so that all emails incoming and outgoing, from all individuals in the office, could be sent to my account? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

A:receiving both sent and received email from the office on one email account

You could have email rules set up on each account that auto forwards a copy of both incoming and outgoing to your account.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/receiving-both-sent-and-received-email-from-the-office-on-one-email-account.526784/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi,
I plan to update Office Pro 2003 to Office 2013 with Outlook. I need some Advice on how to move all of my Outlook info in 2003 to Outlook 2013.
Thank you, Richard

Relevancy 49.02%

The email program I actively use is Outlook Express. When I click on a direct link within an email or web site context, my computer uses Microsoft Outlook instead of Outlook Express. Then it puts the message into MS Outbox and it dies there. Please help me! Trish Miller email: [email protected]

A:MS Outlook email is stealing Outlook Express email

Not sure how to get Outlook Express to steal back your Outlook email, but here's how you stop Outlook from stealing the email in the 1st place:

(1) In IE, go to Tools >> Internet Options (you can also access Internet Options from Control Panel).
(2) Click on the Programs tab.
(3) Click the drop-down next to Email, and change it to Outlook Express.
(4) Click Apply and OK.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-outlook-email-is-stealing-outlook-express-email.172388/
Relevancy 48.59%

On my husbands computer we are Office office from Upgrading question 2013 to 2010 running Office pro on Windows I would like to upgrade it to Office pro But in Upgrading from Office 2010 to office 2013 question Outlook he has like folders with subfolders full of emails When i upgrade will Outlook grab all the settings folders emails and put them in correctly I know office does not go onto of office because i did it on my own computer but i do not use outlook on mine i use WLM so i do not remember what it did for outlook because i do not remember if i put an account in there after i installed it or not I did mine months ago call it a senior moment Does anyone here using Office did it as an upgrade and found all their settings folders emails calendar and everything else get transferred into outlook correctly I do have a pst backup just in case but sometimes when putting this back it messes up everything and i do not want to spend hours fixing it nor a divorce lol over this

A:Upgrading from Office 2010 to office 2013 question

Oh also, i remember i got in program and features Office 2010 and office 2013, once i knew all was well i uninstalled office 2010, but then again i do not use outlook but for only one exchange account, and everything went fine with uninstalling office 2010, i am hoping from the answer you give me above, this would be the case here to?

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/309201-upgrading-office-2010-office-2013-question.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I've an almost new machine that I've installed Office 2007 Home & Student. On my previous machine I had Office 2000 premium installed. Since Home & Student is just Excel and Word I was wondering if I can install Access and Outlook from my old Office 2000 CDs to compliment my Home&Student? I rarely use access and would use outlook only for the calendar so this is low priority for me and I don't want to chance screwing up my Office 2007 for something I'd only use a few times a year unless I've some assurances that it would work. Does anyone have experience doing this or something similar?

A:Office 2007 & Office 2003 curiosity question

Haven't tried it with 2000, but I know it works with 2003.

Courtney sends....

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/office-2007-office-2003-curiosity-question.559476/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi, is there any way of backing up all email accounts in Outlook 2013 (including username+password) and restoring them in Outlook 2016 without having to manually recreate the accounts? Thanks

A:Migrating Outlook from Office 2013 to Office 2016

You didn't say what types of accounts they are, but mostly likely there isn't a way, unless there is a third-party tool or these are Exchange accounts.

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/53270-migrating-outlook-office-2013-office-2016-a.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi, is there any way of backing up all email accounts in Outlook 2013 (including username+password) and restoring them in Outlook 2016 without having to manually recreate the accounts? Thanks

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/53270-migrating-outlook-office-2013-office-2016-a.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Installed on my PC I have an old copy of Microsoft Office 2000. I use Word for my documents and made a spreadsheet on Excel for a game I play, other than that I have I have no knowledge of using the other features of this suite such as Access, Outlook or Powerpoint.

While downloading the latest Java update I noticed an ad for a freeware program called OpenOffice.org and after Googling it found that as far as I can see it is the same sort of thing as the Office 2000 suite only newer and probably more modern.

My question is, would the Open Office.org program be better than my outdated Office 2000 Suite and would I still be able to read my word documents etc using this program or would I have to keep Office 2000 as well.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice offered.

A:Open Office.org V Microsoft Office Question?.

Hello bluesjunior,Yes, you will be able to open your word documents with OpenOffice. I use OpenOffice myself. You may wish to read through the following thread. While the initial post doesn't mention OpenOffice, the rest of the thread is entirely about OpenOffice. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/58782/anyone-tried-the-ms-office-2006/ The thread also contains a link to the Open Office site.Orange Blossom

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/135272/open-officeorg-v-microsoft-office-question/
Relevancy 47.73%

Dear tech Support Team,

i use ms outlook to get my emails, by default when i make a new email i just type first letter from any email address the remain appears alone.

now, i want to move my emails and contacts to another PC, i did it, but a problem appears with contacts, i can see all contacts list in my contacts folder but when i made a new email and typing the first letter the remain address doesn't appear, why???

best regards
moussa bahsoun,
Lebanon

A:MS OUTLOOK, for Office 2003 & Office 2007

You need to copy the Nickname cache, the .Nk2 files from your old computer to your new one. Here is a tutorial. Copy the AutoComplete list to another computer - Outlook

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/ms-outlook-for-office-2003-and-office-2007-a-918138.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I have had to reinstall pc due to it going at a crawl!!

After installing Outlook 2002, I can not get Outlook to auto fill the email address field when I start to type an email address in it.

The address book is there and in tacked after copying the outlook.pst file back to its original location after install.

How do I get Outlook to autofill?

Also when I click the 'TO' button in the new email window, it says that there is no address book!
but when I click the address book icon in the main Outlook window there are email address there?!

Any ideas how I can get this to work correctly again.

A:reinstalled pc, now create email in Outlook 2002 does not auto fill email address like before

When you did the re-install, did you erase/format the hard drive before the re-install? If you did and did not save the Outlook auto fill file, then the all the auto fills you had are gone. Did you import the pst file into outlook?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/311040/reinstalled-pc-now-create-email-in-outlook-2002-does-not-auto-fill-email-address-like-before/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hello I've (outlook email back changing address and 2013) email to server put just found a pst file with all my old email I'd like changing email address and put email back to server (outlook 2013) to put them back on the server hotmail but before doing that I've seen that some of them were not recived or sent to my actual address hotmail com but to an old one infinito it So I was thinking to export them from outlook to CSV modify that address into the new one and then import them back on outlook The problem is that when I export them to CSV in that file they don't have the date received or sent and so when I get them back on changing email address and put email back to server (outlook 2013) outlook they miss that info Can anyone help me doing this I've been told that VBA macro should be useful for this but having a look in it I have no idea of what I sould do Ah instead of outlook I can also use thunderbird if it's easier with it but then I'd have to convert that pst file Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f57/changing-email-address-and-put-email-back-to-server-outlook-2013-a-1159385.html
Relevancy 46.87%

In Win7x64, Google email in the form of HTML source becomes mangled in Office Outlook (which I've substituted for incompatible Outlook Express).

To replace Outlook Express, I first tried Thunderbird, and then Eudora. Only Office Outlook, which is part of MS Office, had all the functions and options of Outlook Express that I like, plus formatting and organization features.

I could use Web Mail with Gmail or ATT-Yahoo, to which I have access, but I prefer getting my mail to my PC and keeping it there.

Austin D

A:Win7x64 HTML Problem w Office Outlook substitute for Outlook Express

You failed to mention Windows Live Mail which is Microsoft's free replacement for Outlook Express for Windows 7: Windows Live Essentials 2011 - Download free Microsoft programs The web installer for Live Essentials will let you download just "Mail" if that's all you need for now. You can always go back to the install file to download other parts of the suite when you want.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/186512-win7x64.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I am getting the following message when launching outlook

"Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Unable to open the Outlook window.
The set of folders could not be opened. "

I have multiple pst files on different drives. the problem is the main pst file is on a hard drive that crashed. how do I open outlook or remove that 1 pst so the rest of the pst files can launch?

A:Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Unable to open the Outlook window.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-start-microsoft-office-outlook-unable-to-open-the-outlook-window.1076001/
Relevancy 46.87%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack bit Cannot Office Outlook, to open start window. Microsoft Unable Outlook the Processor Intel R Core TM Duo CPU T GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Mobile Intel R Express Chipset Family Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Dell Inc H K D W H CN B Antivirus Norton Updated and Enabled I get the following error when trying to open Outlook My computer updated last night Outlook worked fine this morning but then I got the quot configuring updates do not power down quot screen Once the computer restarted Outlook would not work cannot start MOO Cannot open the outlook window the set of folders cannot be opened errors have been detected in the file c users Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Unable to open the Outlook window. Nikky AppData Local Microsoft Outlook Outlook pst Quit Outlook and all mail enabled applications and then use the Inbox repair tool scanpst exe to diagnose and repair errors in the file for more information about the inbox repair tool see help I have tried Go to run and type outlook exe resetnavpane -did not work I get the same error I have tried Run and Scanpst exe-I get windows cannot find the file I have tried a System restore-it could not be completed I have ran a windows office diagnostic problem found and fixed however it did not correct the problem I have tried outlook exe safe- I get quot cannot start MOO the command line argument is not valid verify the switch you are using quot I have tried everything I have found online and in MS support Nothing has worked Please help Also I need step by step instructions at this point obviously I am not doing somthing right Thanks in advance nbsp

here are some more command line switches...

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/commandlines.htm

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-start-microsoft-office-outlook-unable-to-open-the-outlook-window.948957/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hello,
I have been serarching all day for some help! I have a new laptop with Vista. I downloaded a trial version on Office 2007 Standard. I ended up buying Professional. I uninstalled the Standard version, but Professional will still not allow me to install Outlook. I went through the registry and deleted everything I could find with outlooks name on it.... and I still can not get Outlook to download. Can anyone help??

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Melissa

A:Office 2007 Professional Won't Install Outlook- No Current Outlook Installed

I did not think that they still had outlook i thought they replaced it with Windows Mail

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/142592/office-2007-professional-wont-install-outlook-no-current-outlook-installed/
Relevancy 46.87%

We have all of our user's email set up to deliver to a personal folder that resides on a server with Windows 2003. We have a small number of people that get the error message below. They eventually get in, but either have to close outlook and reopen several times or they have to reboot their computer. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks!

"Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Unable to open the Outlook window.
The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available.
Contact your administrator if this condition persists."

I have tried every suggestion I could find on the internet, but still haven't found a solution.

any help would be much appreciated.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-start-microsoft-office-outlook-unable-to-open-the-outlook-window.544134/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hello,I have been serarching all day for some help! I have a new laptop with Vista. I downloaded a trial version on Office 2007 Standard. I ended up buying Professional. I uninstalled the Standard version, but Professional will still not allow me to install Outlook. I went through the registry and deleted everything I could find with outlooks name on it.... and I still can not get Outlook to download. Can anyone help??THANK YOU SO MUCH!MelissaMod Edit: Topic moved to more appropriate forum~ TMacK

A:Office 2007 Professional Won't Install Outlook- No Current Outlook Installed

http://support.microsoft.com/1http://support.microsoft.com/2Also this quote"You will also need to uninstall Business Contact Manager from the Office suite as well, then rerun setup and make Outlook available."

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/142593/office-2007-professional-wont-install-outlook-no-current-outlook-installed/
Relevancy 46.87%

Had this error on a user s pc Researched it here on the forum Found another thread with someone suggesting to use the following command to get it going Start- gt run then type the following - Microsoft Unable Outlook window. start Outlook, the open Cannot to Office gt quot Outlook exe resetnavpane quot This worked The other thread has since been closed but I wanted to reply and say WHY my users outlook suddenly started throwing out this error because no one on the other thread was able to Turns out that my user had quot accidentally quot dragged their personal folder containing s of emails into the quot outbox quot Since the quot outbox quot folder is one to be used while an email is in the sending phase it basically just shut down and wouldn t open for anything Luckily the command was able to get Outlook open and I was Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Unable to open the Outlook window. able to investigate what the user did to cause it Hope this info can help someone else nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-start-microsoft-office-outlook-unable-to-open-the-outlook-window.927928/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi guys,
I would like to be able to move an email to a sub folder of my mailbox and get Outlook to send an email to the sender of the email I moved into it. Hope that makes sense.

I found this archived thread http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/439567-outlook-reply-email-when-mail.html which has proved very helpful and I've managed to get it working for me.

I would like it to send more than just a one line email reply but I don't know how, maybe get it to use a text file for the body of the email?

Any help would be great

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-vb-script-to-send-email-when-email-moved-to-folder.1073382/
Relevancy 46.87%

I'll bet you have not heard this one before. I was attempting to send an email to a potential client. Everything seemed to work well except that it was returned. The problem was that the address was changed somewhere. His name is spelled with a j but somewhere along the line, it was changed to a k and so there was no such person and therefore was returned to me.

#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found ##rfc822;

What could have happened? This is a new one on me.

A:outlook 2007 changed email address so email was returned

Hi.

Did you get a message similar with these?
----------------------------------------------
Hotmail:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

-----------------
Windows Live mail:

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/207707-outlook-2007-changed-email-address-so-email-returned.html
Relevancy 46.44%

Dear AllI am getting the above error when I try to open Outlook 2007 on Windows XP. There is a quick fix to this which is to run 'outlook.exe /resetnavpane', which I find from a quick internet search. However, this is a one time fix, and I am having to do it every single time that I boot up. Is there a more permanent fix to this problem - hopefully the fact that the above fix works will identify the root of the problem. If anyone knows this and can help I would be very grateful. Thanks AdamEDIT: Moved to more appropriate forum

A:Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Cannot open the Outlook window

Is that the error message in its entirety?Could you provide a link to the outlook.exe /resetnavpane fix so we can look at it and see exactly what it does?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/244047/cannot-start-microsoft-office-outlook-cannot-open-the-outlook-window/
Relevancy 46.44%

Hello everyone (And sorry for such a long thread title!)

One of the elderly gentleman where I work, has been given a Dell laptop by his Son that's running W7 64bit.

He has a copy of Office 2000 that he would like to install on this machine, and use the bundled Outlook from it as his default e-mail client. The only problem is, the current desktop PC he's using, is running Windows XP (unsure which version) and he's got Outlook Express as his e-mail viewing software on there at the moment.

Can the profile (sorry if that's the wrong term) from XP's Outlook Express be "ported" into the Outlook from Office 2000, whilst all of this is running on W7 64bit?

Many, many thanks in advance

A:Migrating XP's Outlook Express to Office 2000's Outlook on W7 64bit

Office 2000 is not supported on Windows 7, and is insecure and past it's lifetime support. That said, there may be workarounds to get it to work on 7, but that's probably more difficult then your original question. I'd think your friend would need a newer version, then revisit can it be done For instance:

Import messages into Windows Mail from Outlook Express

Import your messages or account from Outlook Express to Outlook - Outlook - Office.com

Trying to use Office 2000 would not be at all advisable.

A Guy

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/322828-migrating-xps-outlook-express-office-2000s-outlook-w7-64bit.html
Relevancy 46.44%

Went to Wndows 7 after the end of XP support. Decided to set up the Microsoft Outlook in the Office 2007 so I could utilize the calender etc. I have traditionally accessed my email through the ISPs applications on my computer as well as my iPad and iPhone. It seems that the MS Outllook has wiped out my emails from the ISP apps back to the middle of March.I can get my curent emails as long as I don't open the MS outlook. Is there a setting in the MS outlook that I can change to prevent this or am I bound to the MS Outlook for my email access. Thanks in advance for your help.

A:Microsoft Outlook wipes my email from my other email apps

You don't have to use Outlook, you can use Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail.  There're probably others as well, but I use Tbird and WLM myself.  Of course there's always web mail too.  I have to say though that it doesn't sound right for Outlook to be doing what you describe.  Do you have all the MS maintenance for it installed?  I have Office 2007 and get updates for it all the time.

Good luck.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/537611/microsoft-outlook-wipes-my-email-from-my-other-email-apps/
Relevancy 46.44%

hello:

i have been trying to fix my email/outlook spam issue.  emails are going out WITH my actual email address, sending emails to people in my contacts, etc.
I also have been getting a ton of spam emails myself.

I use:

-Windows 7 Pro
-64 Bit
-Outlook 2010
-I have our own domain name email address, that is hosted by Frontier

Odd thing:  I changed my password for my email, but my outlook kept sending/receiving with the old password.
When I tried to update  the new password in outlook (which I verified by using the webmail versus outlook), it would not accept it.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

A:email / outlook is sending emails with my email address

Here is my FRST logs:

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version: 26-06-2016 02
Ran by LS (administrator) on LS-PC (27-06-2016 12:22:27)
Running from C:\Users\LS\Downloads
Loaded Profiles: LS (Available Profiles: LS)
Platform: Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (X64) Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11 (Default browser: Chrome)
Boot Mode: Normal
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
(Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSysSvc64.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvxdsync.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlanext.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\AvrcpService.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\BTDevMgr.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\IPROSetMonitor.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Ready Mode Technology\IRMTService.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\22.7.0.76\nis.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\RtkBleServ.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\22.7.0.76\nis.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
(Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSvc64.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core\NvBackend.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\BTServer.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver\Application\iusb3mon.exe
(Adobe Systems Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\acrotray.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Browny02\Brother\BrStMonW.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlCenter4\BrCtrlCntr.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Browny02\BrYNSvc.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\SkypePlugin.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlCenter4\BrCcUxSys.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\GWX\GWX.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\DropboxOEM\DropboxOEM.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\51.0.2704.103\nacl64.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\51.0.2704.103\nacl64.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/618396/email-outlook-is-sending-emails-with-my-email-address/
Relevancy 46.44%

Intermittently, Outlook 2007 will crash while sending an email and, needless to say, the email is not sent. However I wanted to know if there is a temp or backup copy of that mail anywhere. I've looked in drafts and it's not there.

I've sometimes typed a very long email and then lost the whole email when Outlook crashes so I just wanted to know if, like Word, there is a temp file that may be created.

Thanks.

A:Outlook 2007- crash while sending email - where does the email go?

Hi cp, welcome to TSG. Do you have Autosave enabled for Outlook? If not, perhaps this link will help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-crash-while-sending-email-where-does-the-email-go.886349/
Relevancy 46.44%

Yahoo imports: Microsoft Outlook (CSV File).

There is nothing in the address book that allows you to export, so under MS 2003 Outlook they is nothing that permits me to export to CSV. I suppose I need an upgrade but I am selling my business and don't want to spend the moeny right now for that.

Relevancy 46.44%

Hello:
I am trying to forward an outlook email to be received in my Google Apps Email. I was able to make that happen but now I can't figure out how to respond back in Google Apps with my Outlook. I want to be able to reply back with outlook.

Please help. Thank you so much!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-help-forwarding-outlook-email-to-google-apps-email.1167087/
Relevancy 46.44%

When replying to an email, the 'To: address shows up different' from the actual address. When replying to the different reply address, a system undeliverable message is received. The actual address has a "s" in the body of the address, the reply address changes the "s" to an "a" .

The user can reply properly to other emails.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

A:Reply to an Outlook email changes the email addrees to a non deliverable add

This one is easy...
The sender of the email has his reply email set to something different.
You manually have to enter the address in the "TO" field.
You can obtain the address from the email.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/reply-to-an-outlook-email-changes-the-email-addrees-to-a-non-deliverable-add.132490/
Relevancy 46.44%

Good morning -- just installed Outlook 365. I was able to sync all my emails (including folders I've created with all emails stored), calendar and contacts. My issue is with my iPhone 6 email app. I'm seeing my calendar and contacts as well as all my emails -- inbox, sent, junk...but none of the other folders. The folders don't appear in settings, mail, contacts, calendars...under fetch new data either. Any thoughts? Thank you!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f57/sync-outlook-365-email-folders-with-iphone-email-app-1121489.html
Relevancy 46.44%

Is there a way to gather all email addresses (either from, to, or cc) in a particular email folder in Outlook and store them in a delimited file? Alternatively, is there a way to add all email addresses from all emails in a particular folder to Outlook Contacts or to the Outlook Address Book?

My problem is this: my phone number is changing and I'd like to send an email to everyone who has either sent me an email or to whom I've sent an email announcing the change.

Any other way to solve the problem?

I'm running XP Pro and Outlook 2003 (11.8217.8221) SP3.

Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/collecting-email-addresses-from-an-outlook-email-folder.862821/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi I am trying to move one pst file from one laptop which has Outlook 2010 32 bit to another laptop which has Outlook 2010 64 bit installed,
steps taken
1) Copied the pst file from the User/AppData/Microsoft/Outlook folder to usb.
2) Pasted the file from usb into User/Documents folder.
3) Tried to open the file in Outlook and I get the error that Outlook encountered errors while opening the file.
Now how is that possible when the file is working perfectly in one laptop but when I copy and paste it into another it gets corrupted? Is it due to 32 bit to 64 bit outlook? I tried to repair it using scanpst and it brought back few mails, so what else can I do? Am I doing something wrong in moving the file.
Thanks a lot

A:Outlook 2010 PST file copying from 32 bit to 64 bit Office Outlook

Hello saadie, welcome to Seven Forums.

Lots of information about .pst files (including moving them) here:
About the Outlook PST-File | HowTo-Outlook

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/204385-outlook-2010-pst-file-copying-32-bit-64-bit-office-outlook.html
Relevancy 46.01%

I'm helping a friend upgrade her computer and one of the things I did was helped her acquire and install a copy of Personal Office 365, which includes Outlook 2016. She's been doing her email on Outlook.com until now but now wants to use Outlook 2016.

I'm trying to figure out how to make all her various folders and email visible in Outlook 2016 but have no idea how to do it; I have very little experience with either Outlook or Outlook.com.

Can someone tell me what I need to do? It would be absolutely fine to point me to a tutorial; I just don't know what search term to use with Google. I have to assume this is a simple, routine thing that millions of people have done. I just don't know where to find instructions.

She's running Windows 10 as her OS.

A:Moving date from Outlook.com to the Outlook program in Office 365

Hi. Here's a little info on Outlook files:
Introduction to Outlook Data Files (.pst and .ost) - Outlook

Your pst/ost file needs to be located and copied, (for a backup). You then export it through the O2013 program, and import it to the new outlook 2016.

Edit: no, wait - she was using Outlook.com? hmmm.....now I have to think about that. I think you can just setup the account in O2016, and everything should sync?

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/41956-moving-date-outlook-com-outlook-program-office-365-a.html
Relevancy 46.01%

I have used my Office Outlook syncing with my Msn com email Restarting outlook.com when sync Office to with trying 2016 Outlook for years and as of my outlook Office Outlook 2016 Restarting when trying to sync with outlook.com started to have issues Nothing I did on the outlook synced up with the online emails nor anything that attacked that account my iPad iPhone but whatever I did on those reflected For example I deleted out my junk on Outlook and it would not reflect that change but I was still getting new emails into my Outlook I tried a couple of things then removed my msn com email and restarted When I tried to reconnect back to my email add email it would always restart office outlook Has done this every single day though I can retrieve and do everything from my apple products or through the online Outlook aka outlook live Office Outlook 2016 Restarting when trying to sync with outlook.com But since I have tons Office Outlook 2016 Restarting when trying to sync with outlook.com of windows open I don't need to try to keep track of my email when outlook did this the office products To make it more interesting my Gmail accounts are still all linked and working through the office outlook it's sad when google is working better than their Microsoft's own email system I have restarted repaired and done everything even checked my privacy settings which are all set up correctly Has anyone else had these issues and can help me

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/67328-office-outlook-2016-restarting-when-trying-sync-outlook-com.html
Relevancy 46.01%

I just installed MIcrosoft Office that comes with Outlook email. I was using regular Outlook express. My question is which is better I know the Microsoft version has a few more features but also should I unistall regular outlook express now that I have the Microsoft version?

Relevancy 45.15%

Can receive email in outlook but cant send email...my email has been like this for months now...I called my ISP and they didnt have an answer for it...Im running xp however I dont have the Xp disc to re install windows...its an older desktop computer I bought off of someone...Its a Dell PIII.

Im not to worried about not being able to send email on the XP puter because I have another desktop where the email works however its running on windows 2000.

Ive heard some people have problems with outlook using XP though.

A:Can Receive Email In Outlook But Cant Send Email.

you have this log thread open at present and it might be a good idea to await a respose on there before you start to make any changes; it is most possible that an infection has gotten TO your e mail client http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/129909/google-links-wont-work-properlybtcar-hijackervirus/according to the information yu have provided ON that log thread your computer is used by others for P2P file sharing? one OF the problems WITH file sharing programs is what the 'program ' comes baggaged with that can and will infect the computer

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/130064/can-receive-email-in-outlook-but-cant-send-email/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi all

One problem that i'm yet to figure out in Outlook is how it will show an attached email message as just that, an attachment instead of adding it to the end of the original email such as in hotmail or yahoo. This is particularly annoying when reading emails forwarded through more than one person and you have to keep clicking on the email attachments which then open up another email window etc. until you have about 10 seperate windows open before you get to the original message. I hope i'm not too confusing

To get to the point, does any one have a solution to this? it would be greatly appreciated!!

fryshaun.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-03-viewing-email-attachements-in-email.283347/
Relevancy 45.15%

Good morning, people,

One of my users here is having a wierd issue with her Outlook program...Every time she sends an email out, a .txt file of that email is sent as an attachment to that email.

So an email saying, "Greetings!", has the text file attached that says, "Greetings!".

Any ideas?

A:Outlook sending a copy of email w/email

Must be set to send in both plain text and HTML? But I thought in that case that it was done the other way around...

Turn off one or the other in the E-mail options, would be my guess.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-sending-a-copy-of-email-w-email.49669/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi guys heres one that is driving me nuts an email account is set up with an isp here its btconnect com so the email one email address 2 email aliases on Outlook Using is say email protected now joe has two email aliases on his account e g email protected and email protected now when joe accesses his account through outlook it obviously checks the btconnect account and sends the mail to Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address the correct alias but it cant seem to do it what happens is it logs on checks one alias then the server errors whilst checking the other as it is still logged on i assume to the main btconnect mail account and so errors out e g email protected works and roofing co uk errors Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address out i would like to find Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address a way to check flooring first and roofing after but cant figure it out someone suggested using identities in outlook express but isnt outlook the better program and surely there is some kind of feature for this problem usually after it gets its bearings it is then happy and says send receive complete but after a couple of tries and leaving an error message at the bottom of the screen x cc f as it is trying to check the two accounts on the same email address at the same time any ideas anyone i am even willing to try thunderbird instead just the managers like the calender etc in outlook nbsp

A:Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address

still no ideas on this one.
maybe using rules in outlook would help.
I could just check mail from the BT account
e.g. [email protected] and filter the mail for the aliases into the corresponding mail box, but how then if a mail is written in outlook could it be send from the correct account.
e.g [email protected] or [email protected] rather than the mail appearing as though it was sent from [email protected] , wow outlook is confusing stuff lol.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-using-2-email-aliases-on-one-email-address.288986/
Relevancy 45.15%

Alright here are the facts When I start up my machine the windows login screen tells me that I have message in my Outlook - I have it set up through google com so my Outlook address is a gmail com address Yet when I open my Outlook I don't see anything Some messages come through every time I restart the screen tells me I have a message in there I had the Outlook set where when I open it up it asks for a password and when I send something out it asks Password; Message Is Outlook Ghost Display Login for Email Asking for Outlook Not Windows for a password All of a sudden it doesn't do this anymore no matter how many times I restart the computer or close and open Outlook I even attempted to use the repair feature in Outlook but it worked to no avail What is going on My business depends on me being to secure my email accounts and receive important emails - I can't afford to miss a really important Outlook Is Not Asking for Password; Windows Login Display Ghost Email Message for Outlook one I also have this software called ComboFix that I've been hearing about which is supposed to be really good but I didn't run it because I don't have anyone to guide me through any of the results plus I heard it could possibly mess up my machine I would like to run it if it will cure my machine and make my life easier My machine is Windows XP Please can someone help me It is greatly appreciated

A:Outlook Is Not Asking for Password; Windows Login Display Ghost Email Message for Outlook

I do not use Outlook so I cannot help youI just want to say if you use Combofix, you are playing with fireYou might end up haveing more than a missing important message to worry aboutIt is an extremely powerful tool which should only be used when instructed to do so by someone who has been properly trained. ComboFix is intended by its creator to be "used under the guidance and supervision of an expert", NOT for general public or personal use. Please read Combofix's Disclaimer. Using this tool incorrectly could lead to disastrous problems with your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/265046/outlook-is-not-asking-for-password;-windows-login-display-ghost-email-message-for-outlook/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi

I am using Vista Home premium 32 bit and i am using windows mail for all my emails. I also have office 2007 with Microsoft Outlook.

Problem is that i want to use microsoft Outlook but i can't transfer/export my email accounts from Vista Windows mail to Microsoft Outlook or even outlook express for XP. I have forgotten 3 critical passwords so I cannot recreate the email accounts in Outlook....

How can I export my email accounts to microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express from Vista Windows mail??? please help.

Thanks

kapilkaaiser

A:Exporting Email accounts from Vista to Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express

Hello again kapilkaaiser,
I think you need to import the required info into Outlook 2007 -

In Outlook 2007, click File > Import and Export > Make the appropriate choices
> & hopefully the Import / Export Wizard will oblige.

Post back with your results.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/232963-exporting-email-accounts-vista-microsoft-outlook-outlook-express.html
Relevancy 45.15%

I would like to know if I could send an outlook email via command line while also attaching a file via command line. I am trying to have a Windows 2000 or 2003 server inititiate an email when it sees a certain text file arrive on the server. The email should run automatically with the file attached. I've found this attached link on how to do the command line: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/192341/en-us But no mention of attaching a file. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Relevancy 45.15%

We are running Exchange SP and our clients have Office Our Outlook profiles are created automatically by using Group Policy to set a registry key which points to a PRF file with all the Outlook settings Lately many of our users are reporting that their emails are getting stuck in the Outbox If you look Outbox; Corrupt 2010 Profile Email in Stuck Outlook Outlook at their Outlook profile they have two Exchange accounts listed You cannot delete either of them it gives a message that this is the default email account The immediate solution is to recreate the user's Outlook profile This allows the stuck email to send The real issue is that this keeps occurring Recreating the Outlook profile sometimes fixes the problem for a long time months maybe But other times the problem occurs the next day This is happening with users who have established Outlook profiles as well as new users logging into their Outlook 2010 Email Stuck in Outbox; Corrupt Outlook Profile PCs for Outlook 2010 Email Stuck in Outbox; Corrupt Outlook Profile the first time I've attached the code from our PRF Any Outlook 2010 Email Stuck in Outbox; Corrupt Outlook Profile help is appreciated as we have around active users and we're constantly chasing after this issue

A:Outlook 2010 Email Stuck in Outbox; Corrupt Outlook Profile

Couple steps you may apply...

1. Repair the offline file with a Microsoft utility called SCANOST.exe. I’ve seen this file reside in a number of different locations, mainly within Program Files. It might be best to search for it with Windows or Google Desktop. SCANPST.exe will also work, though you’ll have to go digging for your outlook.ost, which should be near c:\Documents and Settings\ %profile%\ Local Settings\ Application Data\ Microsoft\ Outlook\ outlook.ost. If your file is significant in size, you’ll save a lot of time with the repair operation by not creating a backup. Because if the repair finishes successfully and Outlook still bombs, you’ll need to.
2. Shutdown Outlook completely, including any runaway outlook.exe processes in the task manager. Open Mail in the Control Panel and before you delete your profile completely, write down the server settings! There’s no need to worry about backing up your mail as it’s stored on the Exchange server. (Essentially, you’re deleting that outlook.ost when you drop your mail profile.) Now, start Outlook and it will create a new profile, where you’ll configure the server with the information you wrote down previously.

If steps above don’t work or you need to get more variants of .pst restoration, visit...
http://www.filerepairforum.com/forum/microsoft/microsoft-aa/outlook/1503-is-there-any-opportunity-to-recover-huge-pst-file-over-6gb - multi functional user community where you may discuss methods and cases of .pst corruption
https://www.repairtoolbox.com/how-to-repair-outlook.html Outlook Repair Toolbox - one of the accessible tools on the market, as a variant in case you can’t recover .pst file via ScanPST or manually solutions
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/3169137 - a lot of tips for outlook

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/577470/outlook-2010-email-stuck-in-outbox;-corrupt-outlook-profile/
Relevancy 45.15%

Howdy,

I have been using Outlook Express for my e-mail. I decided to give Microsoft Office Outlook a try.

After about 1 1/2 hours I figured how to switch from one to the other. I found it under tools- Internet options.

Could someone please tell me how to switch all the information I have stored in Outlook Express over to Microsoft Office Outlook ? I have a lot pf e-mails saved, sent messages and so forth that I would like to keep.

I have tried but I am not having any luck. Since there are just so many hours in a day, I thought it best to ask you folks how it is done instead of blowing a few more hours trying it on my own.
Thank You for your time,

Dennis

A:Switching From Outlook Express To Office Outlook

You might find this article informative if you are starting to use Outlook;How To Set Up Internet Mail Accounts.There are three ways to access your Internet e-mail:-Press F5 on the keyboard.-Click the Send and Receive button on the toolbar.-In the Tools menu, click Send or Send and Receive

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/81536/switching-from-outlook-express-to-office-outlook/
Relevancy 45.15%

I had a Windows XP corruption to my system folder wherein I had to reinstall my operating system and "wipe out" my harddrive.

I have my entire "old" harddrive with all settings, files, etc. on it, and now my computer is up and running with Windows Vista Business.

I have successfully added my old PST file to the new OS and it works, however how can I get my Outlook 2003 rules, email accounts, etc? I'm not able to "export" as I cannot run the old Outlook program?...

Are these files located somewhere that I can manually add them (replace, whatever) to the new Vista OS/hard drive?

Thanks in advance...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-rules-email-accts-settings-from-outlook-2003-to-outlook-07.638548/
Relevancy 45.15%

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/75253-outlook-2013-outlook-2016-restoring-email-accounts.html
Relevancy 45.15%

How do I make Microsoft Outlook the default email program? I make the change in IE version 5, but when I reboot the system (Win 98), Outlook Express is once again selected as the default email program.

I read in a previous post about using the following sequence for making Outlook Express the default. Is there anything similar for Microsoft Outlook? :
------------------------------------------------------
To make Outlook Express your default e-mail client:
Close OE, click Start/Run and enter this command line, complete with quotes, spaces and the /reg switch:

"C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /reg
---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks very much,
Dan

Relevancy 45.15%

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/75253-outlook-2013-outlook-2016-restoring-email-accounts.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Hey all! I need alittle help. I am trying to move all of my emaill addresses and saved emails from Outlook Express on one computer. To Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 on a second computer. I've never had to do this before, but I have to now. Because it's not for me. If you guys and girls can help me out with this it would be awesome. I need to get this don tomorrow. Thank you in advance.

Regards

A:Move email addresses from Outlook Express to Outlook 2007

I have Window live mail, but all these MS products work about the same.
Under file go to import export from there it should be self explanatory.
Let me know if you cant find it, Ill help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/113324-move-email-addresses-outlook-express-outlook-2007-a.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I have a Dell Dimension 4600 that has two hard drives. One contains Outlook email that used to be on MS Exchange. This account is not currently active. The other is my day to day hard drive with an active Outlook account. Both OS'es are Windows XP.

How can I copy an email that is on the old MS Exchange Outlook account to my current active Outlook account?

Thanks!

A:Solved: Copy an Outlook email to another Outlook account

File > Save.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-copy-an-outlook-email-to-another-outlook-account.892114/
Relevancy 44.29%

Trying to use Office 365 on my computer.  Just for Mail but the link portal.office.com doesn't seem to work.  I can get the opening page (whereI sign in with name and password) , but then the next page that opens the mailbox,  goes into a loop and keeps bringing up the screen that says "Outlook Opening your mailbox" and loops without ever opening it.  OR I get a dead screen that says "continue"It works on all my other devices.  There is no s/w installed but it just never opens.Thanks for any help.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Office-365-email/td-p/5803392
Relevancy 44.29%

Trying to change font and size for incoming and outgoing email, no luck so far .

A:Office - email

Welcome to our Forum...
My crystal ball is in for service at the moment.
Can you tell us which version of Office Outlook you refer to?

It would also enable us to help you in a more efficient way if you would fill in your System Specs.

Refer snip below.

Attachment 187179

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/201383-office-email.html
Relevancy 43.86%

OK... well I thought I had it covered but.... I copied the pst file from 2003 and tried to open in 2007. I recently read somewhere that you have to copy the pst when Outlook is closed. I did not close Outlook and copied the file while Outlook was open. Anyway to rescue these Emails? The old drive is toast so I can't do that. The pst file is 79mg so I suspect the info is there. Any thoughts? Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2003-email-to-outlook-2007.941577/