Windows Support Forum

WiFi adapter not working properly

Q: WiFi adapter not working properly

Basically my computer internet keeps continually dying and I have to restart it [computer] to get it working again. Every other computer's wifi connection is fine except mine. I troubleshooted and I got this message:

I then went into my device manager and it said there also that my wifi adapter was not working properly.
Curious what could be causing this? Is my wifi going bad? Virus? I stayed at a hotel and connected to their unsecure wifi two nights ago if that means anything. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

And on a side note, I started to get this message at least two months ago every time I turned my computer on. Not sure if it's related but:

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: WiFi adapter not working properly

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: WiFi adapter not working properly

"I stayed at a hotel and connected to their unsecured wifi two nights ago if that means anything. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!" Have you run any anti-virus/malware scans?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/wifi-adapter-not-working-properly.196054/
Relevancy 69.66%

i am using my HP Pavilion g4-2309tx about years.it is performing very well since last year.But two days ago i found that wifi in my laptop is not working and the wifi adaper rt3290 of my lapter overheating very badly.can anyone give me the solution of this problem?
my pc configuration is:
HP Pavilion g4-2309tx Model#4B12PA [personal information removed] os:windows8.

A:rt3290 wifi adapter over heating and wifi is not working

What led you to the assumption that the WLAN card in the notebook is overheating?  Have you previously had any problems with the WiFi?  Have you made any changes or software installations lately?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/rt3290-wifi-adapter-over-heating-and-wifi-is-not-working/td-p/5698177
Relevancy 67.94%

I built a new PC, and I can't get the network adapter to just work.
When I get the newest and latest drivers for it, the downloads are super fast, but then all of them are corrupted, but when I download with an older driver, the downloads just stop on their own, and I have to manually sit there, pause, and restart the download up to 30 times for a 3 mb file.
I am stumped, and have no idea what to do.
The internet is also a little sluggish, and Everything else seems to work fine, but I need some help please!!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-just-isnt-working-properly.767141/
Relevancy 67.51%

I had Updated my Operating System from windows 7 to windows 10( x32bit) and suddenly the wifi stopped working. When I try to connect, it says "Can`t connect to this Network".Please help me out in this.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WIFI-not-working-properly/td-p/5776742
Relevancy 67.51%

i recently bought a hp pavilion 15-p073tx Notebook PC.everything is fine except the wifi. signal is very weak but my other laptop shows full signal. even my phones show good signal..drivers are all upto date.wifi adapter: broadcom BCM43142 802.11 bgn Wifi AdapterDriver Version: 6.223.215.14 

A:WiFi not working properly

Hi @eDeN593, Welcome to the HP Support Forum! I understand that you have a lower signal strength on one device versus others. Just to clarify, did you check the signal strength on all the devices you mention in the same location?And I assume you are saying that all those devices are connecting to the exact same wireless network.Also please verify which operating system you are using on your computer.Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit? Also here are some concerns with wireless devices based on location, compatibility, environment, etc, just as an fyi1. Not all WiFi cards work well with all WiFi routers. Theoretically they should, but they don't. Sometimes even identical models can have differences, due to manufacturing.2. Consider the antenna (s) on the router and the laptop.  Try tilting over the router antenna if it swivels to change the area of coverage. Different types of antennas transmit a different signal coverage pattern.3. Consider the router channel, especially if you have other 2.4 GHz devices around like cordless phones. Normally routers are set to channel 6 by default, you can look at changing your router to channel 1 or 11. This can help to avoid or at least reduce interference from different devices.4. Signal strength loss is based on the material (air, glass, wall board, steel, concrete). If the signal is passing through obliquely, the loss will be much greater than passing directly through (move the router or get a repeater). It is quite possible to have two devices side by side and have very different signal strength because of differences in the materials between them and the router. 5. Proximity of course is a factor, but even though most people think in terms of maximum distance, it is equally important not to be too close.  It is like two people shouting across a room at each other versus directly into the other person's ears. Too close can overload and effectively deafen in a wireless sense. Now that I have that out of the way, some things you can try, being a bit general as I do not know for sure your operating system, I left in XP just in case:Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)Wireless Internet Connection is Intermittent or Slow (Windows XP)Also, you can look at the power management for your wireless adaptor:Disable the Power Off option for the adapter:1. Open Device Manager. (Win Key+R > type devmgmt.msc > OK)2. Expand the Network adapters.3. Right click on the Ethernet/Wireless Adapter and click Properties.4. Click the Power Management tab.5. Remove the check mark beside Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.6. Click OK.7. Test.Forget the network: (Windows 7)1. Press Start.2. Type Manage wireless networks and click the application at the top of the start menu.3. Right click on the network and click Remove network.4. Confirm the warning by click OK.Forget the network: (Windows 8)1. Press Windows Key + C2. Click Settings.3. Click Change PC settings.4. Click Network on the left.5. Click Manage known networks.6. Click the network name.7. Click Forget.Reset the TCP/IP settings on your PC:1. Go to your start screen/menu and type CMD.2. Right click on the command prompt icon and chose Run as administrator.3. In the window that opens type "netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt" without quotes, and press enter.4. Restart your PC and test.It may also help to reset the winsock catalogue:1. Go to your start screen/menu and type CMD.2. Right click on the command prompt icon and chose Run as administrator.3. In the window that opens type "netsh winsock reset" without quotes, and press enter.4. Restart your PC and test.Reinstall the network adapter drivers:1. Download the drivers from here but do not run them yet.2. Go to your start screen/menu and type Device Manager.3. Expand Network adapters.4. Right click on the wireless adapter and choose ... Read more

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WiFi-not-working-properly/td-p/4614628
Relevancy 67.51%

Yesterday I bought a new desktop and I decided I wanted wireless so I bought a TP-Link TLWN ND wireless PCI adapter After installing all the drivers I had internet access for an hour or so but then the download speed gradually went to and I lost internet access this morning I turned on the PC and I had internet access for Wireless Adapter not properly working Network a while but again Wireless Network Adapter not working properly I lost internet access I've read somewhere that it might be a port problem i dont Wireless Network Adapter not working properly know what do they mean by Wireless Network Adapter not working properly that Heres the ipconfig all Windows IP configuration Host Name User-PC Primary DNS Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled no WINS Proxy Enabled no DNS Suffix Search list cpe telmex com pe Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix cpe telmex com pe Description TP-LINK Mbps Wireless N Adapte r Physical Address -F - -DA- -D DHCP Enabled yes Autoconfiguration Enabled yes Link local IPv address fe cf e c b Preferido IPv Address Preferido Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Sunday November AM Lease Expires Monday November AM Default Gateway fe e c c b af DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - -EB-AE-E - - B- - C-D - DNS Servers NetBIOS over TCP IP habilitado Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Media State Media Disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled no Autoconfiguration Enabled yes Thanks in advance edit translated ipconfig all to english

A:Wireless Network Adapter not working properly

You aren't getting an valid IP from your router because it appears as if you turned off DHCP in your IPv4 settings?

You can just right click the adaptor and choose properties, then scroll down to IPv4 settings, right click and choose properties again, enable DHCP there and save.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/263765-wireless-network-adapter-not-working-properly.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I have the strangest problem with the AC port on my x250.  When the computer is docked, the gauge shows that the unit is plugged in and charging the battery.  When the 45W AC adapter is plugged directly into the computer, the battery charges when the computer is in sleep mode, but NOT when the lid is open and the computer is running.  This is a problem whenever I need to use the computer out of my office. I have tried the following, all of which produce the same results: -Tested with an alternate 45 AC adapter-Uninstalled and reinstalled AC Adapter driver in Device Manager-Removed and reinstalled the external battery My hypothesis is that there is a hardware problem with the AC adapter port, but wanted to check to see if anyone had any other thoughts or suggestions before I take it in for a warranty repair. Thanks. 

A:X250 AC adapter port not working properly

Shortly after I posted this problem, it fixed itself without my intervention.  Now, it is occuring regularly again.  Anyone else experience this?  

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/X250-AC-adapter-port-not-working-properly/td-p/2249070
Relevancy 67.51%

Last night my wireless adapter Atheros AR EG Wireless Network Adapter stopped working In the properties it says it is working properly however it will not find a single wireless network to connect to only the big red X over the icon in the system tray My wife's laptop which is feet from mine finds our network as well as several of our neighbors Properly Working it's Not Wireless Says But Adapter Network It's I upgraded to Windows last month so this morning I tried updating drivers installed these but still the big red X My laptop will work with the ethernet cable plugged in just not wireless I am stumped because it says it is working properly in the properties menu and not returning any errors during troubleshooting I know its not my router as my xbox ipod touch android phone Wireless Network Adapter Says it's Working Properly But It's Not and wife's laptop can connect and work fine Since she and I have the same laptop I made sure that our properties settings were the same this morning as well and they match up Any ideas

A:Wireless Network Adapter Says it's Working Properly But It's Not

Are you certain that the wireless switch on the laptop is turned on?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/115227-wireless-network-adapter-says-its-working-properly-but-its-not.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi all. My wife and I have the same laptops, Acer 5346.

With the same distance away from the router my card strength has 2 bars and my wife's 5 bars. (5 meters away)

I have swapped the cards around and uninstalled my anti-virus.
I have unchecked the power saver on the cards too.
I have also System restored, all to no avail.

I installed Acrylic Wifi to show the strength. My card ONLY shows my connection, but my wifes shows all the networks around here.

I am stuck now. Any ideas would be great because if I move more than 6 meters from the router I lose connection. Thanks in advance.

A:Wifi Card not working properly.

Hi Alex ... Welcome to Seven Forums ... Have you updated the Chipset and Wireless Driver ? ...

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/357961-wifi-card-not-working-properly.html
Relevancy 66.65%

I am unable to connect my PlayStation 3 to my internet without my ps3 crashing, so I found out a way to connect my ps3 to my laptop and share the internet through an Ethernet cable, it works fine most times but after a while my laptop begins thinking the PlayStation is trying to share internet and causes the internet to be disabled. I haven't been able to find a way to fix this issue, and it happens very frequently. I hope this doesn't seem too complicated.

A:WiFi sharing with PC/PS3 not working properly?

Disable UPNP on the ps3. Leave it on in the router.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/599101/wifi-sharing-with-pcps3-not-working-properly/
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi Long story short - I hope XP PRO sp Was working on a friend s computer Slaved his hard drive to my system I put in Windows CD and working/installing not Display Adapter properly! Solved: hit Enter to repair an existing installation I decided to give it a run so I started the repair process And of course as soon as I did I realized I was on the Solved: Display Adapter not working/installing properly! WRONG INSTALLATION Solved: Display Adapter not working/installing properly! mine which was working - not my friend s Solved: Display Adapter not working/installing properly! The operation hadn t yet started - at least according to the progress bar - and the screen said something like quot Setup is loading quot or quot Setup is preparing quot or something like that so I hoped that I could quickly shut the computer off rather that letting this tool proceed with messing with my perfectly working installation Once I restarted back into my installation I looked around for anything that had been altered in that literally second of quot repairing quot Sure enough in Device Manager my NVIDIA Display Adapter had the yellow question mark The information said quot This device cannot start Code quot So I tried everything I could think of to fix it Roll Back Driver Update Driver Reinstalling from my downloaded installer setup program Uninstalling driver THEN reinstalling Uninstalling restarting reverting to Windows built-in driver restarting THEN reinstalling etc etc It all keeps coming back to the same state When I restart quot Found new hardware quot but then after going through the wizard quot Cannot install hardware for this device quot no matter which way I try to search for install it In Device Manager the correct device IS SHOWN but with the yellow question mark with the message quot This device cannot start code quot I ve also tried sfc scannow both with the device installed and uninstalled Ever since this happened my screen reacts very slowly for example when scrolling up and down long documents web pages I guess that s a refresh rate issue but I don t know much about monitors or display characteristics Any ideas I know you guys are good I do have a backup of my system made with DriveImage but I d rather fix this without it if possible This is the only problem that I m experiencing as far as I can tell and I m sure it can be fixed somehow without a full-on return to backup p s I do not have any System Restore points to revert to nbsp

Relevancy 66.65%

I just put together a new rig. This is my only snag in setting it up. I went for vista 64 so I could utilize my 4x2gb (8) RAM. After installing Vista Home 64-bit, the device manager indicated that it could not detect my RTL8168(C)P/8111(C)P (realtek) integrated wireless adapter on my GA-EP45-UD3P mobo (gigabyte). After reinstalling the drivers from the disc, still no go.

I then fetched the vista 64-bit drivers for the wireless adapter off of the gigabyte website using another comp. After installing those, the device manager indicated that the device is working properly. However, when I try to add a wireless connection, vista notifies me that there is no wireless hardware to be found.

The device manager is either lying to me, or Vista's lying to me. Has anyone had a similar problem or any suggestions?
Thank you ahead of time.

A:Vista won't identify my 'properly working' Wireless adapter

Hello Ste13phen, and welcome to the vista forums

first thing I would check is that the device is enabled in the BIOS. a simple thing but I've missed things like this in the past

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/209982-vista-wont-identify-my-properly-working-wireless-adapter.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi having scoured your incredibly useful forum I m at a loss so I have a Dell Studio network adapter working enabled no properly but says its and wireless!! which until yesterday was fine however today there is a red cross through the wireless signal and there are no wireless networks visible I know my hub is working fine as my other laptop and various phones tablets etc all connect fine When I click on the netwok adapter settings both the Dell wireless WLAN Mini-card and the Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter are enabled and in properties both say that quot This device is working properly quot Have tried pushing wireless button and fn F both seem to do nothing Have run AVG antivirus scan Malwarebytes scan and Ccleaner Have tried network adapter says its enabled and working properly but no wireless!! updating drivers for both adapters successfully Have tried pinging various with no joy at all nothing transmitting or recieving there Have tried resetting winsock Have tried safe mode and clean boot Have deleted Bonjour and most of the Dell Bloatware Totally out of ideas now PLEASE network adapter says its enabled and working properly but no wireless!! HELP Kind Regards Tony nbsp

A:network adapter says its enabled and working properly but no wireless!!

Is ethernet working OK on that PC?

Please attach a screen shot of the Networks page (don't collapse the Radar, Connection or Signal History) of the Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector. If you don't have a satisfactory email address (e.g., from your ISP) you could try http://www.pcworld.com/article/231780/xirrus_wifi_inspector.html. If you need help with a screen shot see TSG Posting a Screenshot. FWIW to take screen shots with Windows 8 or 7 or Vista I prefer to use the built-in Snipping Tool.

Identify your network if it shows and is not obvious. Also show ...

Open a (black) Command Prompt window:
Hold the Windows logo key and press r; in the Run box type cmd and click on OK.

Type the following command:

IPCONFIG /ALL

[Note that there is no space between the slash and ALL.]

[Press ENTER after each command.]

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter.
Paste the results in a message here.

If necessary use a text file and removable media to copy the results to a computer with internet access.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-says-its-enabled-and-working-properly-but-no-wireless.1132271/
Relevancy 66.22%

While working in my laptop wifi will stop working. it will show as connected but with no internet on it.Also it will not show other wifi of my area. If I switch off wifi and again switch on it then no wifi will be available.Only restart is solution.  Sometime when Switch ON my laptop wifi driver will be not there. Wifi Driver :intel dual band wireless-ac 3160 

A:Wifi driver not working properly in window 10.

Hi Your exact make and model may help. To look for a clear channel to aid connection I use http://inssider.en.softonic.com/download. To check if a driver has been loaded I type, as an administrator, in a command prompt netsh wlan show drivers  then netsh wlan show interfaces both of which should return something positive... C:\WINDOWS\system32>netsh wlan show driversInterface name: WiFi 2    Driver                    : Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter    Vendor                    : Realtek Semiconductor Corp.    Provider                  : Realtek Semiconductor Corp.    Date                      : 21/09/2015    Version                   : 2023.18.814.2015    INF file                  : C:\WINDOWS\INF\oem35.inf    Files                     : 2 total                                C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rtwlane.sys                                C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rtlihvs.dll    Type                      : Native Wi-Fi Driver    Radio types supported     : 802.11n 802.11g 802.11b Perhaps you could post some details please.

Happy 2 [email protected]

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-driver-not-working-properly-in-window-10/td-p/5615718
Relevancy 66.22%

my wifi is not working properly in window 10 and it was working fine in window 8 . some time wifi is working fine and some time its disconnect automatically and then i cant used internet. i try to update the driver but its still not working . how i can fix it ?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-ENVY-DV6-wifi-not-working-properly-in-window-10/td-p/5650834
Relevancy 65.79%

I recently moved my computer away from my router to a different room. So I bought myself a wireless adapter, a D-Link DWA-160 wireless adapter. I installed the drivers with the CD and followed the instructions. At the end of the installation it gave me this: http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9991/82056551.png I have re-installed many times trying different methods, but nothing seems to work.

In device manager it shows that the device is installed and working properly. Yet it does not make it actually work. The light on the adapter will not flash like it does for my laptop (tested). And I am unable to even run the Wireless Connection Manager from D-Link, i just double click and nothing happens. Here is another screenshot with more information:http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2796/37819057.png

So what exactly is the problem? If anyone can help me out I will owe you big time and appreciate it to no end, thank you!

A:Wireless Adapter not found, yet its working properly in Device Manager

When i type IP config I get:

Windows IP Configuration

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .: Media disconnected
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :

Tunnel adapter isatap.

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 9:

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/194089-wireless-adapter-not-found-yet-its-working-properly-device-manager.html
Relevancy 65.36%

My wifi adapter is not supporting the sharing i have upgraded my system and there is no previous updates of any other windows except windows 10 as it is my default window.My wifi adapter is  RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn.tell me the way to start the service

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/wifi-adapter-not-working/td-p/5725837
Relevancy 65.36%

hi
i have bought the following item
500mW 300Mbps 802.11n/g/b Wifi USB Wireless LAN Adapter - eBay (item 260533568467 end time Jan-08-10 11:43:54 PST)

it's from a company named kinamax
i am using windows 7 32 bit, and i downloaded the latest drivers from ralink site

my problem is that i can connect to routers, but i dont get internet
i thought that maybe the adapter is bad but i can actually enter the router settings from the browser, which means it's working but something prevents it from working fully

i also tried at another computer with windows xp, but same problem, but with an other 802.11g adapter it does not have this problem and can surf on the net

in other words it's the popular no internet access problem

please help me, thanks

A:usb wifi adapter not working right, need help

The router might not learnt of the new adapter yet. Is the router set to auto config-DHCP?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/59532-usb-wifi-adapter-not-working-right-need-help.html
Relevancy 65.36%

My wifi has suddenly got disabled and now It's not enabling. When I troubleshoot the problem it displays an error "There might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter. Windows couldn't automatically bind the IP protocol stack to the network adapter."Please help!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WiFi-adapter-not-working/td-p/5620099
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi nbsp This latop nbsp Model is J Y PASo basiclally it was working is adapter WIFI not working. for one WIFI adapter is not working. and a half years and today it stopped working I don't see any WIFI adapter is not working. wireless connection due to this issue I am not sure what is causing the issue though because in device manager I can see the network adapter but I am not sure if this is the wireless network adapter or if there is supposed to be another adapter there in device manager nbsp nbsp If WIFI adapter is not working. you can provide any help I'd really appreciate that I tried installing the LAN drivers but it still doesn't work nbsp Currently I am using an HSDPA dongle nbsp to connect to the internet and it is working fine I hope the information is sufficient for you guys to help me out here If there is anything else I can provide feel free to let me know nbsp Thank you in advance nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WIFI-adapter-is-not-working/td-p/5825780
Relevancy 64.5%

I recently bought a blink wifi adapter for my pc and I set it all up and it shows my wifi name and the IP and everything but when I look down at the wifi it has a 4 Bar but has an explanation point next to it

A:B-Link Wifi Adapter Not Working

You need a driver update for it

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/b-link-wifi-adapter-not-working.218451/
Relevancy 63.64%

System Specs Code Manufacturer HP OS Windows SP wont update WiFi Adapter Atheros AR b g n WiFi Adapter Driver Date Driver AR9285 Adapter WiFi Atheros working not Version A couple of days ago I posted a BSOD report in the appropriate section here and was told it was my WiFi adapter so I uninstalled and reinstalled it The driver was automatically reinstalled by windows update but I also have a copy of the driver from HP which I installed afterwards One thing to note is that the date of the driver from before I uninstalled it is different than the date of the current driver I have installed even though before uninstalling I tried to update it and windows said everything was up to date Sadly I don't remember the version number of the previous driver Atheros AR9285 WiFi Adapter not working but I know it started with a nine Now though I can no longer connect to Atheros AR9285 WiFi Adapter not working any network wirelessly When I quot diagnose the adapter quot I get the following message I underlined the part that seemed important Code Windows Network Diagnostics Issues found There might be a problem with the driver for the Wireless N Detected Set up the wireless network adapter Completed The wireless network adapter is experiencing problems Completed Issues found There might be a problem with the driver for the Wireless Network Connection adapter Detected Windows couldn't automatically bind the IP protocol stack to the network adapter Set up the wireless network adapter Completed Set up the network adapter to communicate with this network This ensures that both Internet Protocol Version TCP IPv and Internet Protocol Version TCP IPv can be used on the network adapter Network Diagnostics Log File Name F D -FA - - FFB-BBB F B Repair Admin etl The wireless network adapter is experiencing problems Completed Windows Help and Support can provide more information about resolving driver or hardware issues Detection details Diagnostics Information Network Adapter Details about network adapter diagnosis Network adapter Wireless Network Connection driver information Description Atheros AR b g n WiFi Adapter Manufacturer Atheros Communications Inc Provider Atheros Communications Inc Version Inf File Name C Windows INF oem inf Inf File Date Thursday September AM Section Name ATHR DEV OS H A ndi Hardware ID pci ven c amp dev b amp subsys c Instance Status Flags x a Device Manager Status Code IfType Physical Media Type Network Diagnostics Log File Name F D -FA - - FFB-BBB F B Diagnose Admin etl Other Networking Configuration and Logs File Name NetworkConfiguration cab Collection information Computer Name Computer Name Windows Version Architecture amd Time Thursday April PM Publisher details Windows Network Diagnostics Detects problems with network connectivity Package Version Publisher Microsoft Windows Notice I windows recognizes the adapter But it doesn't give any wireless conection options Attached A PDF of the above report Thanks

A:Atheros AR9285 WiFi Adapter not working

It would really help if you were to fill out your system specs

Have a look here, these are the newest drivers I can find; Latest Atheros WLAN drivers for Windows 7 and Vista (x86 & x64) - LaptopVideo2Go Forums
I hope this helps

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/159966-atheros-ar9285-wifi-adapter-not-working.html
Relevancy 63.64%

I bought the laptop with Win 8.1 installed. I was able to use Connectify software to tether internet connection from the ethernet to my phone through WiFi. After upgrading to Windows 10, trying to start a hotspot with the Connectify software throws the error "Your Wi-Fi adapter does not support AP mode. Please try updating the drivers for your Wi-Fi adapter". Trying to start a hotspot through command prompt using 'netsh wlan.....' throws the error "The hosted network couldn't be started. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" In the device manager, Driver Name : Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi AdapterDriver Version : 2023.15.701.2015Driver Date : 21-07-2015 Seems updated. But, I am still not able to start a hotspot to tether the connection. Can anyone help me solve the problem?

A:Wifi Adapter (RTL8723BE) not working after update to Win 10

Hi: See if the older W10 driver works instead... http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=6943827&swItemId=ob_151589_1&swEnvOid=419... If it does, use this tool to prevent Windows update from installing the updated driver you have on there now. Use this tool to hide any updates that are messing up your PC, since there is no longer a 'hide updates' option in the W10 Windows Update programming. Not sure why the title is to 'temporarily prevent...'  I have used this tool several times and when I check to hide a particular update from showing up, I haven't seen it since. I imagine you would have to run the tool again, and uncheck the particular update and then run Windows update again in order to install the update. I have saved this tool for future use. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-Adapter-RTL8723BE-not-working-after-update-to-Win-10/td-p/5265084
Relevancy 63.64%

hi ....my laptop as i mentioned its product name having problem with wifi adapter  ...its not catching wifi signals properly since one week dont know what happened ....before that its working very good but now even if i having moden having wifi feature enebled within the room where my laptop is present it can hardly get 2 bars dont know how to solve ....tried with inbuilt troubleshoot but it didnt work ....plz help me.... 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/wifi-adapter-not-working-in-my-hp-pavilion-g6-2007-tx/td-p/5619245
Relevancy 63.64%

I need some help restoring wi-fi to my laptop HP Pavilion -e cl Notebook PC ENERGY STAR Model F L UA personal information removed My wireless adapter on this laptop stopped working abruptly on March at am when an unsolicited auto-update hit my wi-fi adapter It obviously didn t work working on adapter auto-update 3/30/16 not Wifi after and I think somebody tried to fix it a few hours later with another auto-update My wireless router has a backup physical cable capability working fine Before this auto-update there had been no updates to this wireless adapter since I purchased the laptop in Note these auto-updates were not part of a Microsoft update I don t see Wifi adapter not working after auto-update on 3/30/16 any other updates on to this laptop Right after the auto-update REALTEK RTL EE bgn Wi-Fi Adapter v This device is working Wifi adapter not working after auto-update on 3/30/16 properly However no connections are available Wifi adapter not working after auto-update on 3/30/16 Connection status IP not bound Here are the driver event log entries during the two auto-updates AM PM Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service RTWlanE for Device Instance ID PCI VEN EC amp DEV amp SUBSYS D C amp REV amp E C amp amp with the following status AM Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service vwifibus for Device Instance ID PCI VEN EC amp DEV amp SUBSYS D C amp REV amp E C amp amp with the following status AM Driver Management concluded the process to install driver netrtwlane inf amd e f f d d netrtwlane inf for Device Instance ID PCI VEN EC amp DEV amp SUBSYS D C amp REV amp E C amp amp with the following status x PM Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service RTWlanE for Device Instance ID PCI VEN EC amp DEV amp SUBSYS D C amp REV amp E C amp amp with the following status PM Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service vwifibus for Device Instance ID PCI VEN EC amp DEV amp SUBSYS D C amp REV amp E C amp amp with the following status PM Driver Management concluded the process to install driver netrtwlane inf amd e f f d d netrtwlane inf for Device Instance ID PCI VEN EC amp DEV amp SUBSYS D C amp REV amp E C amp amp with the following status x The system event log shows several informational entries only one warning Name resolution for the name win ipv microsoft com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded All the other devices using this wireless router are working fine Completed all the perfunctory and recommended tests diagnostics and repair guidance reset router run sfc scannow rollback update didn t work so uninstall reinstall driver sp reboot uninstall and install backlevel driver sp reboot rollback that driver to the version reboot download and install driver from Microsoft Update reboot I still have no connections are available Connection status IP not bound Diagnostics Information Network Adapter Details about network adapter diagnosis Network adapter Wi-Fi driver information Description Realtek RTL EE bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Manufacturer Realtek Semiconductor Corp Provider Realtek Semiconductor Corp Version Inf File Name C WINDOWS INF oem inf Inf File Date Friday April PM Section Name HP ee ndi Hardware ID pci ven ec amp dev amp subsys d c Instance Status Flags x a Device Manager Status Code IfType Physical Media Type Network Diagnostics LogCurrent state No connections available Connection status IP not bound Diagnostics Information Network Adapter from Troubleshoot Details about network adapter diagnosis Network adapter Wi-Fi driver information Description Realtek RTL EE bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Manufacturer Realtek Semiconductor Corp Provider Realtek Semiconductor Corp Version Inf File Name C WINDOWS INF oem inf Inf File Date Friday April PM Section Name HP ee ndi Hardware ID pci ven ec amp dev amp subsys d c Instance Status Flags x a Device Manager Status Code IfType Physical Media Type Network Diagnostics Log File Name E D- B - FF - - C C BA Diagnose etl... Read more

A:Wifi adapter not working after auto-update on 3/30/16

Well, I've been trying the standard help route - I have an HP trouble ticket 302-717-3415.  I?ve been trying to get a callback since last Tuesday. HP Support (Floor Supervisor Rhim) says they can?t move without the approval of the case manager (Amanda), the case manager line has gone to voicemail for 6 days.  Meanwhile, my wireless adapter driver is still not working.  I believe there is a mismatch among driver files and \inf files and I need an expert to help sort this out.  Can someone please help. Did anyone in else in the community receive this auto-update on 3/30/2016? Thank you,Rich

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-adapter-not-working-after-auto-update-on-3-30-16/td-p/5569979
Relevancy 63.64%

hello guys i just got this model nbsp Aspire V V3-371 I... ADAPTER Aspire WORKING STOP WIFI - - DOES - - TX and i have qustions nbsp it have this wireless card Intel R Dual Band Wireless-AC running windows from time to time sometims i power on the laptop its seems like it dosnt recognize any wifi networks and even more it even dont have wifi card i've looked in the network adpters and no wifi adepter only wired one nbsp after few rrestart the problome is solve and it recognize again the wifi adpter and i'm able to connect to wifi networks nbsp i've already update the BIOS to newest edition and the installed the latest driver for the wifi card and still this problomes reapt from time to time any suggstion nbsp does anybody know if this model suppurt SDXC cards i've try to google it find many diffrent answer some say only SDHC some say also SDXC nbsp what is the real answer nbsp thank you nbsp nbsp nbsp Solved Go to Solution

A:Aspire V3-371 - WIFI ADAPTER STOP WORKING - DOES I...

There is a Wifi issue with Windows 10. On some laptops,Windows 10 will install the wifi driver it wants, whether it works correctly or not, and won't allow you to change it.

http://community.acer.com/t5/V-and-VN-Series-Laptops/Aspire-V3-371-WIFI-ADAPTER-STOP-WORKING-DOES-IT-SUPPORT-SDXC/m-p/429671
Relevancy 63.64%

hello guys i just got this model nbsp Aspire V - - TX WIFI STOP Aspire - - DOES WORKING V3-371 ADAPTER I... and i have qustions nbsp it have this wireless card Intel R Dual Band Wireless-AC running windows from time to time sometims i power on the laptop its Aspire V3-371 - WIFI ADAPTER STOP WORKING - DOES I... seems like Aspire V3-371 - WIFI ADAPTER STOP WORKING - DOES I... it dosnt recognize any wifi networks and even more it even dont have wifi card i've looked in the network adpters and no wifi adepter only wired one nbsp after few rrestart the problome is solve and it recognize again the wifi adpter and i'm able to connect to wifi networks nbsp Aspire V3-371 - WIFI ADAPTER STOP WORKING - DOES I... i've already update the BIOS to newest edition and the installed the latest driver for the wifi card and still this problomes reapt from time to time any suggstion nbsp does anybody know if this model suppurt SDXC cards i've try to google it find many diffrent answer some say only SDHC some say also SDXC nbsp what is the real answer nbsp thank you nbsp nbsp nbsp Solved Go to Solution

A:Aspire V3-371 - WIFI ADAPTER STOP WORKING - DOES I...

There is a Wifi issue with Windows 10. On some laptops,Windows 10 will install the wifi driver it wants, whether it works correctly or not, and won't allow you to change it.

http://community.acer.com/t5/V-and-VN-Series-Laptops/Aspire-V3-371-WIFI-ADAPTER-STOP-WORKING-DOES-IT-SUPPORT-SDXC/td-p/429671/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 63.21%

Model: HP 14 notebook PCOS: Windows 8.1 64 bit Last monday, HP Support Assistant told me that an update should be done on WLAN I don't exactly remember.It was RealtekPCIe FE Family Controller I think that was updated. After successfully doing the update, my PC cannot detect any wireless connection anymore.It's working fine when an Ethernet cable is connected.When I look up at the Device Manager, my WiFi adapter has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point inside it. Driver Version: 10.0.0.270 I have done a lot of driver updates already but still doesn't workI have tried System Restore but gives me an error.PLEASE HELP

A:Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 WiFi Adapter not working

Hi: See if installing this driver helps...uninstall the current driver first before installing this one. http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdDetails/?spf_p.tpst=swdMain&s...

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Qualcomm-Atheros-QCA9565-WiFi-Adapter-not-working/td-p/3795534
Relevancy 63.21%

Hello,
my above device is not working properly as per report .i had updated the divice driver ,tryied manuall install dell's driver but all are useless, its stil not working i think .plz help me.

A:Microsoft Virtual Wifi Miniport Adapter not working

Can u tell us what actually happening ! means what u want to try to do and it not giving you result ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/170124-microsoft-virtual-wifi-miniport-adapter-not-working.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi

I have a Belkin Play N600 (model No F7D4101).

It can detect access points, but for some reason wont connect to them.
When I first had it, it connected fine without a problem. As far as I can remember I have not made any hardware changes or major software changes.

I was using Vista and decided an upgrade to windows 7 with a fresh install might be all it would take to fix. Nope.

When I use it in my laptop, it connects fine first time every time.

I have tried a second Wifi adapter which worked fine, but its not mine to use so isn't a solution.

Tried the drivers on the cd, and downloaded the latest drivers.

My router is a bt home hub 3.0

A:Solved: Belkin WiFi adapter working, but not on the computer I want it to.

can we see a device manager screen shot - ipconfig /all and an xirrus screen shot with the device connected

what PC is it used on ?

moved to networking forum
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Device Manager
Post back the results in device manager
If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to copy the program across to the faulty PC
Save the file to a USB flash drive or other removable media. Plug it into the working computer with internet access and copy the file and paste here.

windows key and pause Key should open to allow device manager to be seen on laptops may need to use windows key + FN key + Pause Key
if not then

Start > control Panel {Vista set to classic view}> system > {Vista, device manager on left hand side} {XP hardware Tab, device manager button} >
windows 7
start > control panel> System and Security> Device Manager

network adaptors, click on the + > post back the devices listed there
are there any ! ? or X
post a screen shot of the device manager - network adapters

To post a screen shot of the active window, hold the Alt key and press the PrtScn key. Open the Windows PAINT application and Paste the screen shot. You can then use PAINT to trim to suit, and save it as a JPG format file.
To upload it to the forum, open the full reply window and use the Manage Attachments button to upload it here
Full details are here http://library.techguy.org/wiki/TSG_Posting_a_Screenshot
ipconfig /all
If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to paste the results into something like notepad and then copy onto a machine that can access the internet and post results here

We would like to see the results from ipconfig /all post back the results in a reply here

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD then press Enter to open a command prompt box (A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on screen ):

In the command prompt window that opens, type the following command:

Note that there is a space before the /ALL, but there is NOT a space after the / in the following command.

ipconfig /all > network.txt & network.txt

It will export the results to notepad and then automatically open notepad.

Now all you need to do is copy and paste those results to a reply here
to do that:
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Select all
all the text will be highlighted
Next
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Copy
Now go back to the forum - reply and then right click in the reply box and paste
Run Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector
Download and install
If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to copy the program across to the faulty PC
Save the file to a USB flash drive or other removable media. Plug it into the working computer with internet access and copy the file and paste here.
http://www.xirrus.com/Products/Wi-Fi-Inspector.aspx
Direct link to the program is here http://wpc.475a.edgecastcdn.net/00475A/XirrusWiFiInspectorSetup.1.2.0.exe

{If the above link does not work heres another link http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_download/fid,77196-order,4/download.html}

Then run and install the program - on a wireless enabled PC/Laptop
if you get an error - You need NET Framework installed for the WiFi Inspector to function.

Run the program

A user guide is available here http://www.xirrus.com/Products/Wi-Fi-Inspector/xirruswifiinspectorguide1-2-0.aspx

post a screen shot of the program running - if there are a lot of networks showing can you click on "networks" top lefthand area - so we can see all the network information, and also post which network "Adapter N... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-belkin-wifi-adapter-working-but-not-on-the-computer-i-want-it-to.1044682/
Relevancy 63.21%

So, I ordered a Linksys wifi card off of amazon and just recieved it today. I put the cd in the computer and follow its instructions, it told me to run the setup wizard off the cd, then power off the computer and insert the card and it would continue the setup when restarted. I completed that and the card works, somewhat. I try to connect to my network and I get the limited or no connectivity error. It said that my network has not assigned this computer an IP address. What is wrong and how do i fix it?

A:Solved: Linksys WMP54G Wifi PCI Adapter Not working.

Well, Right after posting this I thought about encryption settings on it. I looked and it was using AES so i thought to try changing it to TKIP to see what happens. And, well, it worked. So if anyone in the future reads this, That is the answer.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-linksys-wmp54g-wifi-pci-adapter-not-working.970434/
Relevancy 63.21%

my v3-112p wifi adapter isnt working - code 10 on device mangersays - This device cannot start. (Code 10){Operation Failed}The requested operation was unsuccessful.

http://community.acer.com/t5/V-and-VN-Series-Laptops/my-v3-112p-wifi-adapter-isnt-working-broadcom-code-10-on-device/td-p/441227/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 63.21%

hello everyone so i have this USB adapter its a Sinmax dual antenna when i first got it worked fine and it was a great quot plug n play quot got great signal also used it on moms laptop to get a better signle signal is great with dual but now i took it home and all of a sudden it wont find any wifi networks there r many open ones around here and i usually just connect to different ones In network connections gt adapter settings its showing both of my usb's and the one not working has a red X but it shows it there also near the clock when i plug it in it will show a working Adapter suddenly stopped SinMax USB WIFI few wifi connections then a few seconds later it flashes to an X and i cant do anything so it looks like it works then something happends and it disables it or somthing my other usb wifi works fine im using it now but signal is weak -----i have tried with the non working one tried disable enable going to device manager no yellow or red icons its installed fine but i uninstalled it and replugged it SinMax WIFI USB Adapter stopped working suddenly back in also searched for driver online with the auto look thing i removed all preivous wifi connecteds and cleared it out i tried different usb cords ive tried safe mode with network tried restarting it seems nothing it wrong its definatly the usb adapter or some option somewere i cant seem to come across my other usb's work fine so trying to find out whats wrong ive been looking for hours but cant really find anything thanx alot guys i will also post a ipconfig thing cause alot of people seem to be doing this with problems Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Users Dolly gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name Dolly-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List hsd ca comcast net Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description n USB Wireless LAN Card Physical Address - F- - - -D DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix hsd ca comcast net Description USB Wireless LAN Card Physical Address - D- - - -D DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe e f b f e Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Tuesday June PM Lease Expires Tuesday July AM Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - -D -D - -E -CB- E- - - DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter isatap hsd ca comcast net Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix hsd ca comcast net Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address e c ed f fe Pref erred Link-local IPv Address fe c ed f fe Preferred Default Gateway NetBIOS over Tcpip Disabled Tunnel adapter isatap E A - B - E D-A BF- C A Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes C Users Dolly gt

A:SinMax WIFI USB Adapter stopped working suddenly

Are we talking about the wireless N adaptor connection #2 that doesn't show as having a connection? For the drivers it's best to go to the manufacture's web site for the latest drivers.

You should also go into your routers setting and make sure that wireless N is enabled and that you are using WPA2 security with AES encryption?

If you can go into the network and sharing center and make sure that the wireless profile for this connection is filled out correctly.

On the working connection it looks like you have a static DNS entered there in your IPv4 properties, it might be best to remove those entries and type your DNS servers into the routers set up page instead.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/235908-sinmax-wifi-usb-adapter-stopped-working-suddenly.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hey. I installed Build 7057, and my Dynex Enhanced Wireless-G USB Adapter (DX-EBUSB) won't work. The problem started with the device just ceasing to work after 5-10 minutes of use. I uninstalled and "reinstalled" the drivers, and there's still no luck. The device can detect my Router, but it won't connect to it. I get the "limited access" popup. Something else to note is that during the driver installation, it gives a "Please plug in the device to a USB port" message, although it won't recognize the plugged-in device. Weird, eh?

This is weird, since I was able to DL the 64-bit driver for Vista/W7 Build 7000, and it would work.

A:Dynex WiFi adapter not working on 7057 (DX-EBUSB)

double check your security key that matches your network
limited acess message is always (or 85% of the time)a wrong key entered

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/6021-dynex-wifi-adapter-not-working-7057-dx-ebusb.html
Relevancy 63.21%

I have 7 adapter not working reader win after and re-install WIFI Internal SD an Acer Aspire One Nav with windows starter bit I recently did something stupid and ended up having to completely re-install windows The Wireless works sometimes but it usually is not working It basically seems like it is turned off it shows that there are no networks available even though there are I have used Device Manager to update the drivers a few times I also deleted the drivers and let them re-install like Internal SD reader and WIFI adapter not working after win 7 re-install that It is an Atheros AR B The internal SD card doesn't work at all When i put a card in nothing happens and it doesn't show up in quot Computer quot But When i have a card in it and go to device manager it shows up under quot Other Device quot something like that and the number UB I've tried updating the drivers for every USB Device that shows up in device manager Everything works ok except the wireless and the internal SD reader I had no problems with them before the reinstall of windows The normal USB ports work fine Windows is at SP thanks for any help

A:Internal SD reader and WIFI adapter not working after win 7 re-install

Go to Acer's website...look up you model number and download all the current drivers for your notebook/netbook.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/222681-internal-sd-reader-wifi-adapter-not-working-after-win-7-re-install.html
Relevancy 62.35%

So I downloaded and installed/uninstalled/reinstalled a few times and for some reason my computer still isn't seeing the Netgear wireless wifi adapter.

What do I need to do?

Thanks.

A:Netgear wireles wifi adapter still isn't working after driver install?

If you just bought it, you can call Netgear at 1-888-638-4327 for tech help (it free for the first month or so, then they charge for it).

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/373918-netgear-wireles-wifi-adapter-still-isnt-working-after-driver-install.html
Relevancy 61.92%

After update to win wifi stop working I was try all code and backup nothing working all software cheked severals time nbsp example command ipconfiganswer Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi nbsp nbsp nbsp Media State Media disconnected nbsp nbsp Connection-specific DNS Suffix nbsp nbsp Ethernet adapter Ethernet nbsp nbsp nbsp Connection-specific DNS Suffix nbsp working, wifi centri... adapter intel not win10 to updated win7 home nbsp nbsp Link-local IPv Address fe b nbsp nbsp IPv Address nbsp nbsp nbsp Subnet Mask nbsp nbsp Default Gateway nbsp Tunnel adapter isatap home nbsp nbsp nbsp Media State Media disconnected nbsp nbsp Connection-specific DNS Suffix nbsp home nbsp Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection nbsp nbsp nbsp Connection-specific DNS Suffix nbsp nbsp nbsp IPv Address d d de c nbsp nbsp Link-local IPv Address fe de c nbsp nbsp Default Gateway nbsp and command nbsp reg delete HKCR etc nbsp WINDOWS system gt reg delete HKCR CLSID f -a ad- bf- - cbbc ba va fERROR Invalid syntax Type REG DELETE for usage win7 updated to win10 wifi not working, adapter intel centri... nbsp nbsp or nbsp C WINDOWS system gt reg delete HKCR CLSID f -a ad- bf- - cbbc ba Permanently delete the registry key HKEY CLASSES ROOT CLSID f -a ad- bf- - wbr cbbc ba Yes No yERROR win7 updated to win10 wifi not working, adapter intel centri... The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value nbsp what else I can do

A:win7 updated to win10 wifi not working, adapter intel centri...

Hi, Please try the following LAN (wired) driver first:    http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=ob_126558_1 This allows you to connect to internet and use Windows 10 updates for WiFi or try Windows 8 driver from the following link:     https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/59480/Intel-Centrino-Wireless-N-1000-Single-Band By the way HP Pavilion g 1075 sa is not a right machine, I think it is HP Pavilion g6-1075sa Regards.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/win7-updated-to-win10-wifi-not-working-adapter-intel/td-p/5601817
Relevancy 61.06%

I have a Dell Inspiron E laptop Windows XP that worked fine untill I have updated the WiFi driver Since IN after NOT stopped FOUND to working driver ADAPTER WiFi updating REGISTRY STATE new then I get exclamation mark on the device and I can t turn on the WiFi It had Intel R PRO Wireless ABG ADAPTER STATE NOT FOUND IN REGISTRY WiFi stopped working after updating to new driver and v driver but was occassionally dropping rate so I decided to update the driver to the latest Since then I got exclamation mark on the device and was unable to turn on the WiFi anymore and when opening its proerties it prompts a message quot ADAPTER STATE NOT FOUND IN REGISTRY quot and shows that device does not work properly Installation of the driver to quot found new hardware quot fails says driver quot the system cannot find the file specified quot I tried to rollback the driver but it did not help I tried to reinstall the driver but no help either Dell technician tried to repeat that and nothing changed We can see the WiFi card in the BIOS setup Dell replaced the motherboard and the WiFi card and put Intel AGN instead but it did not help I tried using WinsockXPfix that some people suggested but it did not help Pressing Fn F or any other way of enabling the WiFi radio did not work In the services msc I see Wireless Zero Configuration Status Started Startup Type Automatic Logs on As Local System Intel ProSet Wireless SSO Service Starup empty Startup Type Automatic Logs on As Local System Intel ProSet Wireless Service Management service Starup empty Startup Type Automatic Logs on As Local System Intel ProSet Wireless Registry Service Registry Starup Started Startup Type Automatic Logs on As Local System Intel ProSet Wireless Event Log Event trace messages Starup Started Startup Type Automatic Logs on As Local System In Registry HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Services Ndisuio Start I tried changing it to and to reboot bu no help I tried both Dell s drivers amp Intel s latest drivers from Intel Driver Update Utility for Intel wireless adapters The BlueTooth can be enabled and disabled via Fn F biut not the WiFi Any suggestion other than reinstalling Windows XP would be appreciated Thank you SW nbsp

A:ADAPTER STATE NOT FOUND IN REGISTRY WiFi stopped working after updating to new driver

Dell replaced the motherboard and the WiFi card, and put Intel 4965AGN instead' but it did not help.Click to expand...
Sounds like their work is not finished.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adapter-state-not-found-in-registry-wifi-stopped-working-after-updating-to-new-driver.950823/
Relevancy 59.77%

Although my computer modem and internet was working all fine, after I boot it up again with fresh windows 7 ultimate, while creating new network connection, it shows whether modem is connected and is power on? where the problem might be.. help appreciated.

A:the "local area connection" adapter is not working properly

quick help and reply hoped...

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/119623-local-area-connection-adapter-not-working-properly.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I am desperate. really really desperate, I don't know what to do anymore

I spent a lot of money on a new gaming pc and it has been a complete nightmare from the start. I have wireless network at home so I had to het a usb wifi adapter, the Netgear N300 WiFi USB Mini Adapter.

Its setup cannot complete because it is stuck eternally at "detecting adapter"

I sought online but it's only people reporting the problem and NOBODY giving a solution. pleas pleeeaaaase somebody help.

A:Netgear N300 WiFi USB Mini Adapter stuck detecting adapter

Power down PC...while it off remove USB wifi adapter....power on PC. When PC has finished booting up, search in the uninstall programs list for any software related Netgear and uninstall it. Reboot and start the process again.

According to the system requirements for that device, it does not support windows 10, which may be you issue.

http://www.downloads.netgear.com/fil...DS_03Jul13.pdf

http://www.pchelpforum.com/network-help/128908-netgear-n300-wifi-usb-mini-adapter-stuck-detecting-adapter.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello I registered to forums to get help to solve wireless adapter issue I am having I have been looking for help to IP could Wifi adapter network stack protocol bind not adapter in Wifi adapter could not bind IP protocol stack to network adapter Lenovo forums and AV provider problem is still on Background I changed AV software from Symantec to F-Secure I uninstalled Symantec software and installed F-Secure software Laptop is Lenovo T What happened First I recognized that ping commands caused Windows to crash Then I uninstalled some VPN softwares and ping started to work Operation did something to wireless and LAN connections they did not work anymore LAN started to work by removing LAN drivers from device manager and reboot After reboot Windows reinstalled LAN drivers and LAN was ok Wireless is a pain in there I have tried almost everything All Lenovo provided network softwares and power management tools are uninstalled and reinstalled together with wireless drivers Wireless driver is not recognized by Windows None of automatic repairs or wifi uninstallation operations have corrected problem I collected some logs which might help but now I do not know how to proceed Windows reinstallation is something which I do not want to do ------ Device Manager Device Manager has quot Intel R Centrino R Wireless-N Wifi adapter could not bind IP protocol stack to network adapter There are no devices with exclamation marks ------ Lenovo software diagnose repair log Issues found Detection details There might be a problem with the driver for the Wireless Network Connection adapter Detected Detected Windows couldn't automatically bind the IP protocol stack to the network adapter Set up the wireless network adapter Completed Set up the network adapter to communicate with this network This ensures that both Internet Protocol Version TCP IPv and Internet Protocol Version TCP IPv can be used on the network adapter InformationalNetwork Diagnostics Log File Name BF E - CA- E E- EDA- D CDCCE Repair Admin etl The wireless network adapter is experiencing problems Completed Windows Help and Support can provide more information about resolving driver or hardware issues Detection details Expand InformationalDiagnostics Information Network Adapter Details about network adapter diagnosis Network adapter Wireless Network Connection driver information Description Intel R Centrino R Wireless-N Manufacturer Intel Corporation Provider Intel Version Inf File Name C Windows INF oem inf Inf File Date July Section Name Install MPCIEX Lenovo HMC BGN WIN Hardware ID pci ven amp dev amp subsys Instance Status Flags x a Device Manager Status Code IfType Physical Media Type ------- It seems there is collision between Windows registry and device manager What can I do to repair wireless Thank for your help

A:Wifi adapter could not bind IP protocol stack to network adapter

Hi Ron, Welcome to Sevenforums.

Try this to start

Control Panel > Administration Tools > Computer Management > Services & Applications > Services.

Scroll down this list to find 'WLAN Auto Config'

Double click on 'WLAN Auto Config' On the general tab, select from the start up type drop down menu, select 'Automatic'. Under Service Status click on 'Start'. Then 'Apply' these settings and exit from all open control panel windows.

This should then allow Windows to set the required bindings.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/314713-wifi-adapter-could-not-bind-ip-protocol-stack-network-adapter.html
Relevancy 55.47%

When i was using windows 8 the wifi was good and would never get disrupted.But i updated to windows 8.1 and now when am downloading something the wifi gets disconnected and wont show the network even if the router is on and my phone is still connected to it.I have to toggle the wifi on and off for some 6-7 times and then toggle airplane mode on and off for 3-4 times to get it to discover the network.Is this because of the adapter or driver and my laptop has a ralink wifi adapter.What should i do?Thanks

A:Windows 8.1 wifi issue ralink wifi adapter and envy 15t j001...

Goutham, Welcome to the HP Forum. You might try the following Ralink driver for Windows 8.1 :sp63945 Mediatek - alink 802.11 WiFi Adapter V5.0.34.0 - Win 8.1 [Devices] (Hardware Ids)PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_5390="Ralink RT5390 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter"PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_539F="Ralink RT5390 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter"PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3592="Ralink RT3592 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi Adapter"PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3090="Ralink RT3090 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter"PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_539A="Ralink RT5390R 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter"PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_539B="Ralink RT5390R 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter"PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3290="Ralink RT3290 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter"PCI\VEN_14C3&DEV_7630="Mediatek MT7630E 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter "Your computer's webpage does show a few drivers for Windows 8.1:HP ENVY TouchSmart 15-j001tx Notebook PC Drivers  Hope this helps. Click the Kudos Star!It is a great ?Thank You? to the HP Experts who are here to help!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Windows-8-1-wifi-issue-ralink-wifi-adapter-and-envy-15t/td-p/3117459
Relevancy 55.47%

I have a desktop that is able to have wifi it's a adapter dell 1450 UBS Wireless 802.11a/b/g it works so does the router which is a Cisco Linsky E 1000 it shows um that it works I'm getting packet but I just can't seem to connect I don't understand it says that I am connected but I cannot get on the internet what am I doing wrong please help my desktop is compaq hp with wireless capability help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-make-my-android-with-wifi-3g-connect-my-desktop-router-and-wifi-adapter.1085239/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi, My laptop has a very weak wifi detection. Only when the wifi signal is very strong can it detect the wifi. I tried contacting HP regarding the same. They said it could be a loose connection with the wifi antenna. I have been waiting for the custumer service in my area to contact me(like HP promised!!!) for quite a long time now . Now I am in urgent need to get this fixed. I was wondering if an external wifi adapter would solve this issue. Mine is a Windows 10 laptop. Model no: ab030tx (pavilion). If an external adapter works, what would you suggest? (I am confused as a lot of products available in market only convert the laptop to a hotspot) 

A:Weak WiFi detection of laptop: will an external wifi adapter...

Dear Customer, In case if your laptop is under warranty, You may call  HP and will replace the Wireless card.Contact HPhttp://support.hp.com/us-en/checkwarranty However you may still use the External WIFI USB Adapters, I would like to share a document which helps how to choose the required Adapters.http://www.howtogeek.com/243330/how-to-choose-a-usb-wi-fi-adapter-for-your-laptop/ After trying you may search the model of the adapter online with Amazon for price details. Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again  **Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem. Thank You,GBL84I am not an HP Employee  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Weak-WiFi-detection-of-laptop-will-an-external-wifi-adapter/td-p/5852627
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi, I have purchased hp-15-ba025au yesterday. After installing Windows 10 64 bit, I found that wifi is missing.  I am not seeing Wifi under device manager. Though I can see bluetooth. I am seeing one "Network Controller" under "Other devices". Not sure if it would help. Cheers,Dharmender 

Solved!
View Solution.

A:hp-15-ba025au wifi adapter and wifi connection missing

Hi: The parts list for your notebook indicates it comes with a Realtek RTL8723BE-VB 802.11b/g/n 1x1 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0 combination WLAN adapter. http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=X5Q25PA Below are the links to the wireless and bluetooth drivers you need for that model wlan card... This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. File name: sp75613.exe This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek Bluetooth in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. File name: sp75614.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/hp-15-ba025au-wifi-adapter-and-wifi-connection-missing/td-p/5693227
Relevancy 55.04%

I have a HP Notebook 15. I restarted my laptop this morning and when it came back on, all options for connecting to the internet via WiFi were gone. I am able to connect to the internet via ethernet cable, and everything works this way.There are no options whatsoever to connect to WiFi or reset the connection or anything, however the WiFi itself is working because other devices in the house are connected to it. I followed a HP technical support online page, which provided step-by-step instructions of various ways to reconnect to WiFi but nothing worked. I tried restarting the computer, updating the driver software, making sure it wasn't in airplane mode, and troubleshooting. Nothing worked. What should I try next?

A:Unable to find Wifi adapter - Cannot connect to WiFi

Hi @jgkelly2, Welcome to HP Forums! I understand that wireless connection stopped working on your laptop. I want to help. Please run the Component test - Wireless Module to verify if the wireless network adapter is functioning well.HP Notebook PCs - Testing for Hardware Failures (Windows 10, 8) If the test failed, the wireless adapter needs to be replaced. Let me know if you need further assistance. If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "thumbs up" to give me a Kudos.  Regards, 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Unable-to-find-Wifi-adapter-Cannot-connect-to-WiFi/td-p/5590193
Relevancy 54.61%

I bought the laptop with Win 8.1 installed. I was able to use Connectify software to tether internet connection from the ethernet to my phone through WiFi. After upgrading to Windows 10, trying to start a hotspot with the Connectify software throws the error "Your Wi-Fi adapter does not support AP mode. Please try updating the drivers for your Wi-Fi adapter". Trying to start a hotspot through command prompt using 'netsh wlan.....' throws the error "The hosted network couldn't be started. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" In the device manager, Driver Name :  Broadcom BCM43142 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi M.2 AdapterDriver Version : 7.35.344.0Driver Date :  1/26/2016 Seems updated. But, I am still not able to start a hotspot to tether the connection. Can anyone help me solve the problem?   

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-Adapter-Broadcom-BCM43142-802-11-bgn-Wi-Fi-M-2-Adapter/td-p/5689992
Relevancy 54.61%

I just bought a brand new Asus K52F and when the laptop goes into sleep mode the "Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter & WiFi Miniport Adapter #2" fail. When i turn the computer back on i have trouble connecting to the internet, and the devices have error (code 43). I can still connect to the internet though. I have re-downloaded the drivers, rolled them back, updated them, everything but it hasn't worked. Any help would be sweet.

Also can anyone tell me what the white light up button next to the power button does??

A:WiFi Miniport Adapter/Adapter #2 Error

The virtual wifi mini port adaptor is used as a virtual wifi device so you can turn your machine into a wireless AP "access point" either with commands or the connectify software. The adaptor sometimes activates itself and causes problems, even when your not using it as an access point.

It should fix the problem if you go into device manager, go to "view" top of page, then choose "show hidden devices" which should allow you to see the mini port, disable the virtual mini port adaptor and that should fix the problem.

That little button next to the power button is a reset button, it's like restarting but a little different.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/129330-wifi-miniport-adapter-adapter-2-error.html
Relevancy 54.18%

ok so i got a new compaq pc and my old polkaudio speakers wont work! does anyone no what the problem is? i no that they are connected properly, and the volume is cranked to the fullest and all sounds still play quietly. the speakers worked properly on my old pc though.

A:speakers not working properly, sound is very low, connected properly, please help!

I think...

1.You may have accidently adjusted you sound configuration settings.
2.You may not have the correct sound Drive (Or none at all). If so check your sound card and browse the web for installable driver (The acctual drivers don't cost anything)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/speakers-not-working-properly-sound-is-very-low-connected-properly-please-help.66605/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi
To clarify, my laptop Lenovo Y510p is able to connect wifi by it self, but it's wireless card is 802.11n, it only can use 2.4 ghz. So i decide to add a wifi adapter D-link DWA 160,  with updated driver. And every time i use the adapter to wifi, it disable
itself from laptop, also a lot of time it disconnect even i was not using it. when i open the change adapter setting, the adapter go 1) attempting to authenticate 2)enable 3) disable 4) gone for 1 second and back to attempting to authenticate again. The entire
process only need 5 second. And i want it to stop doing that.Please Help

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f95bd229-2e72-47f2-a60d-52d21b026872/wifi-adapter-keep-disconnecting-when-connected-to-wifi?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 53.75%

Everyone's had the problem of wanting to disable the wifi miniport, or enable it to share wifi.

I have a different problem. I would like to change which wireless device the wifi miniport uses, as the external USB wireless adapter I was using died. I cannot see the wifi miniport adapter without that device attached, it seems. I don't even know if the wifi adapter even as options to select which wireless card to use even if I could get it to appear.

Is there a way to do this without having to resort to reinstalling Windows 7?

I am fairly familiar with netsh. No command line option seems to be available to switch network adapters for the wifi miniport.

It also appears that it will simply not switch to the only wireless network adapter detected, and I know it will host a virtual wifi network, I've done ICS/AdHoc before.

A:How does one change which wifi adapter the wifi miniport uses?

I tried the solution in this link: How to change default Microsoft Virtual WiFi miniport adapter?

This did not work.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/341191-how-does-one-change-wifi-adapter-wifi-miniport-uses.html
Relevancy 53.75%

So, there are many articles out there that will show you how to use cmd prompt to create a wifi hotspot (eg: this article Internet Connection Sharing - Create WiFi HotSpot)

However, is there anyway to do this with TWO separate wifi adapters? That is, use one adapter to connect to your router and the other to act as the router? Some articles seem to indicate this is the ideal setup but no one seems to specify how to control which wifi adapter is used to create the wifi hostpot in command prompt.

Thanks for any help.

If I can get the basics to work, the next step is to try to integrate a VPN so that I can basically use my PC as a VPN router (but with no physical ethernet connection).

A:Creating Wifi hotspot using SECOND wifi adapter

It is no different than bridging an Ethernet and Wifi adapter.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/69140-creating-wifi-hotspot-using-second-wifi-adapter.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Actually my wifi adapter can catch all other wifi signal except my wifi router.

A:my notebook wifi adapter don't get my wifi router

There are several resons.1. The wifi signal might be too weak at the point where the computer is.2. Other device radiation/signals might be blocking it.3. Your router signal might be hodden (check EWS of router).4. Signal broadcasting might have been turned off on router. Since other signals are found on the computer, there shouldnt be a issue with your couputer.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/my-notebook-wifi-adapter-don-t-get-my-wifi-router/td-p/5725324
Relevancy 53.75%

I have a Netgear WGR614v9 router and was wondering if its possible to use this as a wireless adapter for my computer?? I think it might support the DDWRT open source firmware??? I am wanting to do this STRICTLY as a learning purpose.

Relevancy 53.75%

I have a perfectly running PC and a working wireless adapter but funny thing is that my home wifi cant be detected while neighbor's wifi are listed down. The problem occur whenever I send my PC to repair, after the whole process when I want to get my PC connected to the internet but just cant. It has happened to me 3 times and total I bought 3 different wireless adapters, I dont want to keep buying new wireless adapters just to search for my own wifi. My other devices worked fine with my home wifi as I am typing this on my Iphone instead because my PC cant detect my own wifi !!!!!! VERY FURIOUS.

thanks for reading and i really hope for an answer as soon as possible because i just wana dota on my new PC.. please help me.

A:Wifi adapter can detect other wifi but not my own wifi

It has happened to me 3 times and total I bought 3 different wireless adapters,Click to expand...

has that resoved the issue or not
it maybe the signal is broadcasting on channel 12/13

can you connect the pc directly to the router with a cable and then
Run Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector
Download and install
Save the file to a USB flash drive or other removable media. Plug it into the working computer with internet access and copy the file to the faulty PC and install the program.
You will now need to take a screen shot and copy that back to the working PC and attach the screen shot in a reply on the forum here.

If you do not have another PC - do you have a phone connected to the internet - can you photograph the result and post the image in a reply

http://go.pardot.com/l/66982/2015-01-26/2361i
enter you details
Download this file "DOWNLOAD WI-FI INSPECTOR Vx.xx "
( the site now appears to allow webbased emails like gmail, hotmail, outlook and yahoo now )

There is also a xirrus gadget, But that does not have all the fuctionality "DOWNLOAD GADGET Vx.xx

Alternative links - Use the links below
Do NOT use any of the download managers offered - Cnet , just use the direct link below - and click on the download button
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Network-Tools/Network-Monitoring/Xirrus-Wi-Fi-Inspector.shtml
http://download.cnet.com/Xirrus-Wi-Fi-Inspector/3000-18508_4-75758254.html
Then run and install the program - on a wireless enabled PC/Laptop
if you get an error - You will need to have NET Framework installed for the WiFi Inspector to function.
On windows 8 - (i do not have windows 8) but, it would appear that, When you first try to run, you may get a message that .net framework is needed, and included in that message is a link to download/install.

Run the program

A user guide is available here
http://www.xirrus.com/cdn/pdf/xirruswifiinspectorguide1-2-0

post a screen shot of the program running.
if there are a lot of networks showing can you click on "networks" top lefthand area - so we can see all the network information.

post which SSID name is yours, its located in the list, under network "Adapter Name" (1st column)
Note:
For a reliable (or robust as the Xirrus user guide says) wireless connection you need a signal of about -70 dBm or better. "A desirable signal level for a robust Wi-Fi connection will be green".
note: the signal level is a negative number, so for example -88 is worst and -40 is better

To post a screen shot of the active window.

Windows XP
Hold the Alt key and press the PrtScn key. Open the Windows PAINT application (Start> All Programs> Accessories> Paint) and Paste the screen shot. You can then use PAINT to trim to suit, and save it as a JPG format file.

Vista or Windows 7
you can use the "snipping tool" which is found in Start> All programs> Accessories> Snipping Tool
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-use-the-windows-snipping-tool/

Windows 8 & 10
you can use the snipping tool > Open Snipping Tool
(From the Windows 8 Start Screen, or windows 10 Search, type "snip" and press enter)
(From windows 10 - All Apps>Windows Accessories>Snipping Tool
>Press the Esc. key.
>go back to your Windows 8 start screen - Swipe from left or press Window Button
>Press Ctrl+PrntScr button to use Snipping Tool
see here
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/opinion/windows/3415854/how-take-screenshot-in-windows-8/
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/3405830/how-take-screenshot-in-windows-8/

To upload the screen shot to the forum, open the full reply window ("Go Advanced" button) and use the Manage Attachments button to upload it here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wifi-adapter-can-detect-other-wifi-but-not-my-own-wifi.1156359/
Relevancy 52.03%

I am restarting this thread because for some unknown reason the previous thread was marked nbsp solved while it was not nbsp My wifi keeps dropping erratically and nothing other than restart can get my wifi back on nbsp I have tried everything bios update firmware update windows update lenovo wireless driver update then after someone suggested did an nbsp update directly with intel drivers cleaned up ip flushed dns changed wireless adapter settings picked good dropping gets keeps wifi adapter and wifi f... P50 on channels for and per other people's recommendations nbsp Still to no avail nbsp Also it is not an wifi keeps dropping on P50 and wifi adapter gets f... issue with my router or at least that is what wifi keeps dropping on P50 and wifi adapter gets f... I think nbsp Because the wifi dropping is a problem at different locations not just nbsp with my home router nbsp Is anyone else facing this problem too nbsp Here are my wireless card and driver details Intel dual band Wireless-AC Driver version nbsp My adapter advanced settings n channel width for - Auto n channel width for ghz - AutoAd Hoc Channel b g - Already tried other channels too Ad Hoc QoS Mode - WMM EnabledARP offload for WoWLAN - EnabledFat Channel Intolerant - DisabledGTK rekeying for WoWLAN - EnabledHT Mode - VHTMixed Mode Protection - CTS-to-self EnabledNS offload for WoWLAN - EnabledPacket Coalescing - EnabledPreferred Band - No PreferenceRoaming Aggressiveness - MediumSleep on WoWLAN Disconnect - DisabledThroughput Booster - DisabledTransmit Power - HighestU-APSD support - DisabledWake on Magic Packet - EnabledWake on Pattern match - EnabledWireless Mode - a b g nbsp My system is P Xeon ghzWindows Pro nbsp Any help in figuring out why am I having this problem nbsp thanks

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/wifi-keeps-dropping-on-P50-and-wifi-adapter-gets-frozen-disabled/td-p/3336692
Relevancy 50.74%

I have been searching for the solution to my problem, which is very similar to this one.
I reformatted the c drive and used the original discs to reinstall what ever was on them. However, I now get the following message.
windows did not detect a properly installed network adaptor.
I have been device manager and there is no heading for network adaptor.
What are the steps necessary to get this working. I am obviously using another computer to access this forum.
Thank-you
Bron

A:Network Adapter not properly installed

I reformatted my c drive yesterday.
Now that i have the message "Install a driver for your network adapter".
Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter"

I have checked in device manager and there is no network adapter.
I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.

I thank-you in advance for helping me resolve this problem.
Bronze

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/398516-network-adapter-not-properly-installed.html
Relevancy 50.74%

My school allows youtube, but recently, I can't play videos on the service. My classmates are fine, but my laptop (windows 10) won't play. Why? And how do I fix it?
Laptop: Dell Inspiron 13 7000 i7

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/434363-why-my-youtube-not-working-one-wifi-but-working-my-home-wifi.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi,
My broad com wireless adapter is not functioning properly and so my internet connection is really slow at time's. I looked for solution but not able to find an answer. (Yellow symbol under device manager)
 I am using windows 8.1 original version and laptop is dell inspiron 3520. No new updates are available. 
If its a known issue can anyone direct me for a solution to fix it from old forums ?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/43b64cec-7d5a-476c-9e9c-404c02c94281/broadcom-wireless-adapter-not-functioning-properly?forum=w8itprosecurity
Relevancy 50.31%

I reformatted my c drive yesterday. I used the discs that came with the machine.  Now that i have the message "Install a driver for your network adapter".Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter"
I have checked in device manager and there is no network adapter.
I have a partitioned drive. Q drive has Lenovo stuff on it.I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.
Lenovo ThinkPad E520
I thank-you in advance for helping me resolve this problem.Bronze

Moderator comment: Model added to subject for clarity.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-11e-Windows-E-and-Edge/E520-Network-Adapter-not-properly-installed/td-p/3372654
Relevancy 50.31%

I am running windows and I have a Gateway desktop I recently broke the internal timer on the motherboard and I had to replace it I now have an ASUS motherboard in my PC After replacing the motherboard I set up my PC like I always had We then moved to a new house with different Internet service I now have Comcast I am having networking issues When I try to load a webpage it would say DNS Server not found even though I had full connectivity I tried setting the DNS servers manually is but won't properly Network adapter operating connect. since it seemed my Comcast servers Network adapter is operating properly but won't connect. weren't working I tried Google servers OpenDNS servers and Yahoo servers None of them worked So I tried the command prompt Network adapter is operating properly but won't connect. and flushed my DNS cache I pinged the different DNS servers and I got a reply from each one Then the connection started to fail I would restart and reset my modem and that seemed to work for a little bit but even that stopped Network adapter is operating properly but won't connect. working So I thought it might be an ISP issue but the tech came out and checked my connectivity and I was good The connection would go in and out of connectivity I recently brought my PC to my dads house to see if he could find the issue For some reason when I open the Network and Sharing Center I see my normal RealTek adapter and then I would also see other connections Some would say TAP and others would say WAN I recently just removed quite a few Trojan viruses from my PC as well I have no clue what could be wrong I've done everything I can think of My only other thought is bad adapter hardware I've reinstalled the drivers and everything My dad is currently working on it but any other ideas are a big help I have online school starting in two weeks

A:Network adapter is operating properly but won't connect.

Did you reinstall the OS after replacing the Motherboard?

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/57660-network-adapter-operating-properly-but-wont-connect.html
Relevancy 49.88%

When i was using windows 8.1 the wifi was good and would never get disrupted.But when i updated to windows 10, I started to experience a lot of problem in wifi. Most of the times the wifi is not getting connected and even when its geting connected it takes a lot of time to load. I have tried connecting my PC with various wifi's, but still am experiencing the same problem. I have to toggle the wifi on and off for some 6-7 times and then toggle airplane mode on and off for 3-4 times to get it to discover the network.I don't think this is because of the adapter. What should i do? Help me with a solution. Thank you

A:Wifi is not getting connected properly!!

Hi, Please use following instructions to get wireless hardware id's then post back:   http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-is-not-getting-connected-properly/td-p/5642807
Relevancy 49.88%

Every time I try and connect to a wifi connection on my laptop it says it's unable to identify the network just calls the connection Unidentified and I can't get any internet access through it properly Can't connect to wifi I've tested this on three different connections all with the Can't connect to wifi properly same result Here's my ipconfig Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Users Zamiel gt ipconfig all Windows IP Can't connect to wifi properly Configuration Host Name Zamiel-HP Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Broadcast IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No PPP adapter Verizon Wireless - VZAccess Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Verizon Wireless - VZAccess Physical Address DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Default Gateway DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Disabled Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek RTL CE b g n WiFi Adapte r Physical Address AC- - -B - - DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical Address - F- -C -A -D DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap Guest Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter TO Adapter Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft to Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap DF -A EB- A - - D F Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes

A:Can't connect to wifi properly

Your default gateway address is missing for the ipv4 in the advanced button....

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/238610-cant-connect-wifi-properly.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello I have a custom build PC that i finally finished a couple of installed did adapter. detect properly Windows a network not nights ago but it has been acting up I have been to so many other forums and found no Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. help what so ever My specs are Motherboard-Gigabyte xa-UD CPU-AMD FX- GPU-Radeon Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. HD -Sapphire edition Okay so im going to get to the actual problem I was playing some Battlefield when i got bored and decided to exit the game I wanted to know my CPU temp so i opened the program to tell me then my PC crashed I had to reset my computer and when Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. it came back on i was unable to connect to the internet There is just a red X over where it would usually tell me that i'm connected I have re installed all drivers from both Motherboard and GPU and still no luck I have restarted my computer many times now and still the same result The things that i have already tried are going to the device manger to see my Ethernet cable But was unable to be found uninstalling drivers and re installing them Checking all BIOS settings all fine Getting the realtek Ethernet control drivers and transferring them but all it says after that is that quot the realtek network controller was not found If in deep sleep mode is enabled please plug the cable quot If anyone has had this problem before and has at lest a bit of information on how to resolve the issue please respond I will Bow down to you for the rest of my life

A:Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter.

Hi evilflyingdog welcome to SevenForums

Click on the Start button inside type device manager and press <ENTER> once you see device manager come up under Programs (1) inside the Start menu .

Inside device manager do you see any symbols ? If yes take a scrn shot of your device manager and upload the image .

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/293429-windows-did-not-detect-properly-installed-network-adapter.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello everyone After hours of reading testing I can't do anything else and I am really tired so you guys are my last hope Here is the problem I had a lot of hardware in my stock so I decided to make some desktops today I built them normally without any problem the only thing was that in desktop I had to use DDR ram instead of DDR so I borrowed one ram card GB from my main PC in order to make the desktop run While I a properly could not network adapter SOS! detect installed Windows was making a format to my desktops I tried to log in from my main PC Then I face out the problem I couldn't connect to internet - It says quot no connections available quot - After troubleshoot quot Windows could SOS! Windows could not detect a properly installed network adapter not detect a properly installed network adapter quot - SOS! Windows could not detect a properly installed network adapter When I installed the latest drivers quot The realtek network controller was not found If Deep Sleep Mode is enabled Please Plug The Cable quot - In device manager there are no quot Network Adapters quot anymore only in hidden and I can't update reinstall them I tried the following I read around - Unplug everything from PC and wait around minutes then plug them back - Safe mod uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them Same error - Bring back my RAM and run Same error - Restore default BIOS settings Same error - Add a network card not sure that it's working it's an old one Same error My OP Windows Ultimate x My motherboard ASUS P Q-EM Please note that the other desktops are running perfectly I am asking for help since I can't do anything else and I feel helpless The only thing left is to format my PC but I am not sure that this will solve the problem and it's my last solution Waiting for your replies Thanks

A:SOS! Windows could not detect a properly installed network adapter

was your case earthed when you took the RAM out?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/299065-sos-windows-could-not-detect-properly-installed-network-adapter.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I just purchased my HP laptop and I was unable to connect to the Internet. When I tried to find the error, the following message appeared- Windows did not detect properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install driver.I am not tech savvy at all and have no idea what any of this means. How do I fix my problem?

A:Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter

Hi, What is your HP Pavillion x360 ? Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:  http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Windows-did-not-detect-a-properly-installed-network-adapter/td-p/5716629
Relevancy 49.88%

Dell 8000 Inspiron Running Windows ME

When the computer starts up I get error message "your display adapter is not configured properly" It then asked to update it. I update it and states Mobility M4 is already installed but may have a problem.

It will not allow me to run anything over 16 bits. The desktop display is very small.

Any suggestions or is my computer messed?

Thanks in Advance!

A:Dell Laptop Display Adapter Not Configured Properly

on the back of the machine should be a TAG number

go onto the DELL website - and on the support section you should be able to enter the TAG number and get all the drivers for that machine

download the latest adapter software driver

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-laptop-display-adapter-not-configured-properly.568631/
Relevancy 49.88%

I had to reinstall my windows and am now at the part where I install the drivers for my Belkin G USB wireless adapter.

During the installation, it gets to the part saying "please plug in your Belkin wireless card now" .....it then stops the installation.

I don't know if it can't read that the wireless adapter or what. All I know is that i can not connect to the internt and when i try to install software for the Belkin router, it then says it can not because it is not detecting an intenet signal.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstalled the software that came with the Belkin G USB wireless adapter, but the problem is not going away.

Any help would be appreciated,

Silvercatii

Relevancy 49.88%

Hello I have a custom build PC that i finally finished a couple of nights ago but it has been acting up I have been to so many other forums and found no help what so ever My specs are Motherboard-Gigabyte xa-UD CPU-AMD FX- GPU-Radeon HD -Sapphire edition Okay so im going to get to the actual problem I was playing some Battlefield when i got bored and decided to exit the game I wanted to know my CPU temp so i opened the program to tell me then my PC crashed I had to reset my computer and when it came back on i was unable to connect to the internet There is just a red X over where it would usually tell me that i'm connected I have re installed all drivers from both Motherboard and GPU and still properly network a detect adapter. not Windows installed did no luck I have restarted my computer many times now and still the same result The things that i have already tried are going to the Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. device manger to see my Ethernet cable But was unable to be found uninstalling drivers and re installing them Checking all BIOS settings all fine Getting the realtek Ethernet control drivers and transferring them but all it says after that is that quot the realtek network controller was not found If in deep sleep mode is enabled please plug the cable quot If anyone has had this problem before and has at lest a bit of information on how to resolve the issue please respond I will Bow down to you for the rest of my life

A:Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter.

Hi evilflyingdog welcome to SevenForums

Click on the Start button inside type device manager and press <ENTER> once you see device manager come up under Programs (1) inside the Start menu .

Inside device manager do you see any symbols ? If yes take a scrn shot of your device manager and upload the image .

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/293429-windows-did-not-detect-properly-installed-network-adapter.html
Relevancy 49.88%

This problem started last night I was running a video game and a bunch of other applications alt tabbing and super multi-tasking when I get can Windows network not installed find properly adapter. a a IRQL message of some sort shutting my PC down I restarted and tried for about an hour to get past the initial screen getting a black screenw ith a blinking line in the top left corner of the attempts every so often I would get to a blue screen that gave me this message STOP C unknown hard error System root system lntdll dll Any ways I looked up a fix to that issue and restarted my comp once again getting to a microsoft screen where it gave me a few options to fix the problem Luckily I was able to get to this screen after button mashing my keyboard upon startup I saw on a forum that often when solving this problem there are often network errors afterwards Well now my PC is unable to to find a connection and in my device manager I do not have a network adapter PLEASE HELP Things I have already done -Downloaded my motherboard driver and try to instal it on my PC since my motherboard has my ethernet slot on it I have an EVGA nForce Windows can not find a properly installed network adapter. i I could not figure out how to completely remove all my moverboard drivers to try a fresh instal -I have a D-link modem which I put in the instal CD and it sait I was missing a Newwork adapter Steve nbsp

Relevancy 49.88%

Good morning!
My problem is :
I just reinstalled windows 7 ultimate 32 bit (I have the disc) but I cant connct to internet for it says there is no properly installed network adapter. Hope you can help me out with this.

info.
Windows 7 Ultimate x32
Version 6.1.7600 build 6700

Intel Pentium (r) dual core cpu E5700 @ 3.0GHz

Bios version/date :
American megatrends Inc. 080015,1/17/2011

Problem Devices :
Ethernet Controlled PCI\VEN_1969&Dev .. Etc..
The drivers for this device are not installed.

If I go to network adpters under system information, I can see almost all 8 drivers and adapter type : not avilable

Hoping for a solution. THanks!

A:Windows says did not detect properly installed network adapter. T.T

You will need to go to the manufacturers website and download and install the drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/271061-windows-says-did-not-detect-properly-installed-network-adapter-t-t.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello,

I'm having trouble accessing the internet on a new build.

My motherboard is Asus P8P67 Pro R3 P67 Socket 1155 8 Channel HD Audio.. | Ebuyer.com and I'm running Windows 64bit. My router is Linksys WRT54GS version 6.

When I diagnose the problem it tells me

"Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver"

I have downloaded PC Wizard 2010 and under Network I get "Yes" and a green tick, but I get "No" and a red cross for Internet Connection and no further details.

When I click into Network, it shows:

Connection Type: Disabled

I don't know if this information is relevant?

When I go into Device Manager I can't see any Network Adapter, where should it appear?

Just to confirm, the router is working fine with Windows 7 on my other machine.

Can anyone offer any assistance please?

A:Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter

It sounds like you don't have the correct driver for your network adapter. Can we assume that this is a network adapter on the motherboard? If so, then you might check in bios to see if it is activated.
Otherwise, there could be a conflict between some of the other devices you have in your machine.

Check bios first. (if it is on the motherboard) otherwise, if it is a board, plug into another slot and see whether it will discover the board.

Rich

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/156210-windows-did-not-detect-properly-installed-network-adapter.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I recently bought A new computer from ebay. Here is the link Vibox 4.2GHz

I am not really good with computers,

I spoke to a friend and they said to uninstall and install the network adapter but I really have no idea where to find the network adapter. If someone will help I will be really greatful.

A:Windows Did Not Detect A Properly Installed Network Adapter.

Have you plugged in the ethernet cable from a router or modem you know is working with another PC?

If so look in the bottom right System tray for the little TV or five bar connection icon, left click to see if a Network is available and try to connect. Next rightclick to run the Troubleshooter.

Click the Start button in bottom left of screen, type Device Manager into search box just above it. Look in Device Manager under Network Adapters. Do you have an installed Ethernet Adapter and is it's driver working?

To find the drivers for your PC, search the maker's Support Downloads webpage for drivers. You might also need to seach specs to see what ethernet device is installed to find it's WIn7 driver. As a last resort you can determine the make/model of the device using Hardware Identification

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/254179-windows-did-not-detect-properly-installed-network-adapter.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I recently purchased a HP Pavilion x2 - 12-b003tu with windows 10 (64 bit). From the very first day, wifi of my laptop is not working properly. At the same network, my phone connects at full speed while my laptop works very poorly. My wifi connection is very fast and works very well with my moble but with my new laptop it has not been working properly.  Connection shows full strength but small files (around 10 mb) take very long time to download. Sometimes it gets connected with relatively good speed but never at full. Please provide solution. Thanking you. 

A:WIFI NOT CONNECTING PROPERLY IN HP Pavilion x2 (WIN-10)

HI @SAHARIA87 , Welcome to HP Forums! I have read your post and wanted to help. I understand that your laptop WiFi connection speed is not fast.  Below are two documents may help: HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10) Let me know the results of your troubleshooting. If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "thumbs up" to give me Kudos.  Regards,

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WIFI-NOT-CONNECTING-PROPERLY-IN-HP-Pavilion-x2-WIN-10/td-p/5693734
Relevancy 49.45%

So for the past day or so im trying to get the WiFi working on this laptop,didnt succeeded yet. I tryed the f10,f9,f10 ,not working.  HP Wireless Assistant doesnt eaven have any options in it when i instal him. Tryed to manualy instal drivers says its up to date and still not working.Name of the wireless adapter is Railink RT3090 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter. Hardware IDs:PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3090&SUBSYS_1453103C&REV_00PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3090&SUBSYS_1453103CPCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3090&CC_028000PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3090&CC_0280  So any help would be nice.Ty in front,CroMatt  

A:WiFi button not working,WiFi option in mobility center is gr...

Hi To see what drivers are in use, you can try... Open a Command Prompt window as an administrator, and type....  netsh wlan show drivers C:\WINDOWS\system32>netsh wlan show driversInterface name: WiFi 2    Driver                    : Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter    Vendor                    : Realtek Semiconductor Corp.    Provider                  : Realtek Semiconductor Corp.    Date                      : 21/09/2015    Version                   : 2023.18.814.2015    INF file                  : C:\WINDOWS\INF\oem35.inf    Files                     : 2 total                                C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rtwlane.sys                                C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rtlihvs.dll    Type                      : Native Wi-Fi Driver    Radio types supported     : 802.11n 802.11g 802.11b================================================= netsh wlan show interfaces C:\WINDOWS\system32>netsh wlan show interfacesThere is 1 interface on the system:    Name                   : WiFi 2    Description            : Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter    GUID                   : f5ff31f1-c343-42b0-b6a9-bd17e49ed64c    Physical address       : 48:e2:44:54:66:27    State                  : connected    SSID                   : XXXXXXXXXXXXX1111111    BSSID                  : 10:0d:7f:cf:2b:da    Network type           : Infrastructure    Radio type             : 802.11n    Authentication         : WPA2-Personal    Cipher                 : CCMP    Connection mode        : Auto Connect    Channel                : 11    Receive rate (Mbps)    : 72    Transmit rate (Mbps)   : 72 &n... Read more

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WiFi-button-not-working-WiFi-option-in-mobility-center-is/td-p/5610909
Relevancy 49.02%

In May, I bought a pair of bluetooth headphones (Photive BTH3) and a USB bluetooth wireless adapter (SoundBot SB340) for my work PC.

Last week, my computer got a bug, and IT reformatted the computer.
Now my headphones are not pairing with the computer properly.
I used the CD that came with the USB adapter, and it seems to work, but when I pair the headphones with the computer, the drivers start to install, and I get this error:

I got this right before it, and thought it was all going well

I can not pair my headphones with the computer, and get this pop-up:

Can anybody help me out? I've tried the drivers on the SoundBot website, and they give me the same driver error.
No music at work is a real bummer!!!

A:Bluetooth headphones and USB adapter are not pairing properly. NO AUDIO AT WORK

Isn't that the province of your work IT personnel?

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/554871/bluetooth-headphones-and-usb-adapter-are-not-pairing-properly-no-audio-at-work/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hey all and Network not -- adapter device mgr disappearing installing properly problems from Here s my computer info I built it myself with parts from NewEgg i - Gigabyte GA-P A-UD motherboard USB and Sata GB Network adapter problems -- not installing properly and disappearing from device mgr AData RAM GB OCZ Agility SSD TB WD Black HDD Radeon graphics card ASUS DVD-RW drive Win Home Premium bit I built the PC in June and have had no problems with it A few days ago the onboard network adapter stopped working Network adapter problems -- not installing properly and disappearing from device mgr kept telling me that the cable was not connected when it obviously was I have cable internet running through a Linksys Wireless router This desktop and another running Win XP are connected to it with ethernet cables I have a laptop and two iPhones that connect wirelessly The wireless connections never drop and the WinXP desktop is fine I swapped cables around and verified that the cable going into the Win desktop was fine I have rebooted my router and cable modem that didn t help When a Network adapter problems -- not installing properly and disappearing from device mgr cable is plugged into the port on the motherboard the green light comes on briefly the yellow activity light blips twice and then both go off That process then repeats I fiddled with the onboard adapter to no avail so I went out and bought a PCI network card not wanting to RMA the motherboard right now I grabbed a Dynex adapter from Best Buy it has Win drivers Windows did not recognize the card when I booted up I had to run the installer from the CD and after some twiddling right clicked on network adapters in device mgr and chose the quot look for changes quot option it finally showed up and I was able to connect to the interweb Then I would get dropped after anywhere from to minutes of being connected The only thing that would reconnect me was to disable and re-enable the adapter in device manager I booted into safe mode and didn t have the dropping connection problem Then it stopped working again and now I have hit the point where the network card does not show up AT ALL in device manager no matter what I do I have tried it with the motherboard-based ethernet disabled and enabled I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software for the PCI adapter and NOTHING works now I have booted into safe mode and it s not recognized where it previously was I have tried the quot search for new hardware quot and it finds nothing I haven t made any changes to the configuration of the system no new apps installed in the past two weeks I am no longer sure that the original problem with the network port on the motherboard is really an issue with the motherboard I have no clue what to try now -- I am the quot computer guy quot that all of my friends go to when stuff is broken and if I can t fix it I don t have anyone else to ask Thanks for any help nbsp

A:Network adapter problems -- not installing properly and disappearing from device mgr

Let's give this a try first.
TCP/IP stack repair options for use with Vista or Windows 7.

Start, All Programs\Accessories and right click on Command Prompt, select "Run as Administrator" to open a command prompt.

In the command prompt window that opens, type type the following commands, each followed by the Enter key:

Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog

Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log

Reset IPv6 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log

Reboot the machine.

Next, try malware and spyware scans, since this could be some sort of infection.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-problems-not-installing-properly-and-disappearing-from-device-mgr.958155/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi, i just did a clean install of Windows 7 32-bit from a Windows 7 Upgrade disc. everything i read in formus said i could do this even though i do not have the original Vista OS disc. Anyways I got the clean install but can not connect you the internet? troubleshooter says Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. if you have a network adapter, you will need to reinstall. i see no network adapter in devive manager? i also do not have this pc set up so i can get wireless. any suggestions?

A:[SOLVED] Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter

What brand and model of computer is it?

You need to go to the manufacturers' website and get the network drivers. You'll have to do this on another computer.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-windows-did-not-detect-a-properly-installed-network-adapter-563632.html
Relevancy 49.02%

This is a follow up to a previous thread to do with a side project Iíve been playing with.

On the MAIN form in the attached, scrolling through the records should go through all the players (as in the PLAYERS table) Ė yet this is not the case. I have six players, yet only four records appear. Can anyone see what Iím doing wrong with the form?

OBP, if youíre reading this D and assumption that you can't keep away from Access related threads I know): Iíve restructured your changes to the tables from before, so that only one stake amount is placed per week.

A:Solved: Access Form not working properly having finally fitted a working (or is it) s

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-access-form-not-working-properly-having-finally-fitted-a-working-or-is-it-s.799084/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello I posted a thread similar to this recently http forums techguy org networking -solved-wifi-laptop-wont-connect html and was helped greatly so thank you for that Unfortunately I have won't properly (different WiFi connect laptop) Solved: another laptop that has the same problem Any help would be greatly appreciated I took all the info that was needed from the previous thread and did the same things on this new laptop hoping that it will help Here is some information Basic Windows Ultimate Service Pack -Bit Microsoft Security Essentials Dell Service Tag JN TK Click to expand ipconfig all Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Users Huynh Sanh gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Solved: WiFi won't connect properly (different laptop) Host Name HuynhSanh-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Intel R WiFi Link AGN Physical Address - - A- - -A DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Solved: WiFi won't connect properly (different laptop) Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe fd ae fe d Preferred Autoconfiguration IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Default Gateway DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - -FE- - D- - -E -AA- A-D DNS Servers fec ffff fec ffff fec ffff NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix ci fremont ca us Description Intel R LM Gigabit Network Connecti on Physical Address - -E -AA- A-D DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap CFA C- - A-A D- DAA F F Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes C Users Huynh Sanh gt Click to expand WiFi Device Intel R WiFi Link AGN PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS PCI VEN amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN amp DEV amp CC Click to expand Windows Validation Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Code Cached Online Validation Code x Windows Product Key - -HB H - BD-QHGTX Windows Product Key Hash jhXj IVjnQN KYX cbNaN i Windows Product ID - - - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type Retail Windows OS version ID E - - F - F -A B Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX N A hr x Signed By N A hr x Product Name Windows Ultimate Architecture x Build lab win sp gdr - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version N A hr x OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- gt Office Status N A OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr x Office Diagnostics D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt E - - F - F -A B lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt OS gt lt OS gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - -QHGTX lt PKey gt lt PID gt - - - lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt Dell Inc lt Manufacturer gt lt Mod... Read more

Relevancy 49.02%

Hello I have a Dell Windows Ultimate -bit laptop that I ve had for maybe half a month When I first got it I had no problems won't Solved: laptop WiFi on properly. connect connecting to my router But starting a couple days ago the WiFi would not connect properly I have to use the troubleshoot feature a couple times on my computer for it to work My other laptops Solved: WiFi on laptop won't connect properly. and other devices have no problems connecting to my network Here is the ipconfig for when it does work Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Users Justin gt ipconfig Windows IP Configuration Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Link-local IPv Address fe c ee b ef d b IPv Address Subnet Mask Solved: WiFi on laptop won't connect properly. Default Gateway Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix ci fremont ca us Tunnel adapter isatap F B-B C- -AF A-FE FFDDC F Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Tunnel adapter isatap ci fremont ca us Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Connection-specific DNS Suffix IPv Address d c c f fefc Link-local IPv Address fe c f fefc Default Gateway C Users Justin gt Click to expand And here it is for when I restart the laptop it tries to connect to my WiFi automatically and doesn t work limited access Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Users Justin gt ipconfig Windows IP Configuration Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Link-local IPv Address fe c ee b ef d b Autoconfiguration IPv Address Subnet Mask Default Gateway Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix ci fremont ca us Tunnel adapter isatap F B-B C- -AF A-FE FFDDC F Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix C Users Justin gt Click to expand Here is an image of what comes up on the troubleshooter Sometimes all three of these problems show up sometimes it s a variation of one or two of the problems and sometimes they are fixed and sometimes they re not Thank you for your time nbsp

Relevancy 48.59%

Hi there! I would lik e to inquire on how can I fix my laptop. I can't connect to the wifi network. Plus I can't upgrade the driver because the driver isn't showing in device manager. Plus, my track pad is also not working. Help please. Thank you in Advance

A:HP STREAM 11 d002tu Wifi Not Working. Windows 8.1 My Wifi ca...

Hi First of all there is an option in Device Manager; VIEW; Show hidden devices  The faint entries are hidden, like my Zyxel G202 because it is disconnected.   Also.... As an adminstrator, in a Command Prompt Window, typegetmacThis will list MAC addresses for those items that are present, and may not be connected.A good number would be 3,1 x Ethernet1 x Wi-Fi1 x Bluetoothand then typeipconfigand in the long list look for named devices have a matching MAC address.Along with Device manager this is a way to determine the number of devices. additionally type netsh wlan show driversnetsh wlan show interfaces and report the results please.

Happy 2 [email protected]

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-STREAM-11-d002tu-Wifi-Not-Working-Windows-8-1-My-Wifi-can/td-p/5589707
Relevancy 48.59%

This is my first time posting so i hope its in the right place. Here it goes:

I have just replaced my WiFi card from (BCM943228HMB) to BCM94352HMB. Before replacing my WiFi card i done the following:

1. Made computer boot in safe mode with networking.

After that i replaced the card, then booted into windows 10 (safe mode with networking) and checked device manager. Everything was OK (See attached picture). I then tried to turn on WiFi, but it does not turn on. Any help is appreciated.

Hahaahahaha don't look at the other tab

A:WiFi not working after replacing WiFi card [BCM94352HMB]

Why are you booting into safe mode? I would connect a network cable to the wired network port, if possible for you. In regular windows, not safe mode, right click on the 802.11ac network controller and uninstall. Right click on the top device manager entry for the computer itself and select scan for new hardware.

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/31364-wifi-not-working-after-replacing-wifi-card-bcm94352hmb.html
Relevancy 48.59%

hi..i am trying to install huawei (tata photon max wifi) ec 315 in my laptop but its not installing properly ..it has plug n play option that after plug in the device it should open a home page automatically....but after i plug in my usb it showing huawei mobile driver is missing ( same thing also showing when i checked properties of the device in device manager ).....im using windows 7 64 bit home basic ...i tried to plug in this with frnd laptop with same window there its work ok......................i tried to download drivers ,,,,but no help ........plz help me

A:huawei (tata photon max wifi) ec 315 not installing properly

Welcome to Seven Forums,

If you have any Anti-Virus or Security programs installed, disable it for now then try reinstalling the driver. Make sure that you download the latest driver from the manufacturer's site.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/338937-huawei-tata-photon-max-wifi-ec-315-not-installing-properly.html
Relevancy 48.59%

The subject says it all. i've installed the drivers and they aren't installed properly I suppose. Well theres also this thing down on the the bottom of the laptop that has a wifi looking thing on it and it is a switch, it doesn't matter which way I turn it it stays orange. Shouldn't it be blue when I turn it to the left? which means on? left has the wifi icon right has the orange light. both ways the light is orange.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/hp-pavilion-dv6408nr-wifi-drivers-not-installing-properly/td-p/5769220
Relevancy 48.59%

I upgraded from XP to Vista Ultimate I have all updates both optional and required Since the upgrade I ve noticed that when I am in IE and click on a linked video for example a mov file or anything like that instead of getting the video I get a Every time without exception Youtube still works for me so I don t know why it wouldn t be a problem there too it s only when I actually click on the link to properly pages working on not Clicking & not videos working a video I ve trid it in Safari and it works for me so the problem is Clicking on videos not working & pages not working properly definitely IE Also if I click on a link and it makes a new page pop up after Clicking on videos not working & pages not working properly about - times of doing this during the course of the computer being on IE will not let me open any other links that create a new window I tried restarting IE but it doesn t work I also tried starting alternative internet browsers after IE caused it to not open new windows but every alternative browser wouldn t work properly either This is really getting to be an aggravation as I have to restart my computer every single time this happens Short of a complete reformat I really don t know what to do I hate to format because I don t want to take a full day out of my life just to fix something that should have worked properly in the first place Anything you guys can advise me on would be appreciated more than you know nbsp

A:Clicking on videos not working & pages not working properly

try
go to your computer support site and update video driver
exactly match your system.
hope its work

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/clicking-on-videos-not-working-pages-not-working-properly.642136/
Relevancy 48.59%

I have sort of an odd problem I have a desktop computer that is connect to the internet wirelessly Everything works fine there I also have an xbox connected to the desktop via working properly. fine, working Wireless not Wired an Ethernet cable I use this connection primarily Wireless working fine, Wired not working properly. to stream movies from my computer to the xbox Today in the middle of a movie the movie stopped playing and gave me an error saying xbox isn t connected to the computer any more I checked the physical connection and everything was fine I looked at my desktop running windows Wireless working fine, Wired not working properly. xp and noticed my LAN connection wasn t properly running It said I have limited or no connectivity So I tried repairing it renewing it disabling and re-enabling it Nothing worked In fact I get this error quot An error occurred while renewing interface Local Area Connection unable to contact your DHCP server Request has timed out quot I also noticed I have a xxx xxx IP address if that helps at all EDIT Forgot to mention I also reinstalled the driver for the LAN card nbsp

Relevancy 48.59%

i purchase this product on 12 July, 2015. Now in PC, windows 10 not working properly, start menu not working, USB  socket not working

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/windows-10-not-working-properly-start-menu-not-working-USB/td-p/5726398
Relevancy 48.59%

I purchase this procuct on 12 July, 2016 from flipcart. now in PC windows 10 not working properly, start menu not working, some facility disappdear, USB  socket not working

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/windows-10-not-working-properly-start-menu-not-working-USB/td-p/5726400
Relevancy 48.16%

Guys, what do you think, which wifi adapter is the best for under 100$ ?

These guys at www.uawifi.com claim they have the most powerful on the market....and it is made in USA. What do you think? Has any of you tried this product?

Relevancy 48.16%

I have a Windows Vista, Dell Inspiron 531 desktop computer. I have the icon in the system tray to connect to a WIFI network. When I open the "Connect to a Network" it says there are no wifi networks. I have wifi through ATT Uverse. If I plug in an adapter, it pulls up the networks in my area and will let me connect. I have downloaded all the drivers and additional drivers I found on Microsoft but the computer still does not find any networks without the adapter. Please help

A:Wifi Adapter?

Your computer has no built-in Wifi, so you need that adaptor.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wifi-adapter.1072187/