Windows Support Forum

407 when accessing CDN but OK after refreshing

Q: 407 when accessing CDN but OK after refreshing

Our web developers have a problem where links to external CDN resources for web development are being blocked. They are receiving Network Error 407 Proxy Authentication Required for the following paths:
https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.3/jquery.min.js
https://fonts.googleapis.com/icon?family=Material+Icons
However, after some refresh attempts (can take up to 30 minutes of refreshing) it will work.
So if it eventually works, what is stopping it initially?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/8a55ad85-5274-4f65-a551-8f77fdbae02a/407-when-accessing-cdn-but-ok-after-refreshing?forum=w7itprosecurity
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: 407 when accessing CDN but OK after refreshing

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 54.18%

Dear all i think i mistakenly downloaded daemon tools or sthg that was constantly sounds refreshing, (advertisement), refreshing noises hear n background not daemon tools now my newly bought PC is infected with some adware PLZ HELP mei hear hear background noises advertisement n sumtimes u kan c the hear background noises (advertisement), constantly refreshing, n refreshing sounds refreshing loading thingk gonig on n the refreshing sounds and now my programs start to forcefully shut down by theirown what is happening here is my hijack listLogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows hear background noises (advertisement), constantly refreshing, n refreshing sounds Explorer EXEC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows RtHDVCpl exeC Windows System igfxtray exeC Windows System hkcmd exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exeC Windows wincme exeC Windows jennal exeC Windows hong exeC Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exeC WINDOWS starwood exeC Windows system igfxsrvc exeC Program Files Dell Support Center gs agent dsc exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Windows system SearchFilterHost exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeC WINDOWS wincme exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http g msn com USCON R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer provided by DellR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhostO - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - c Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dllO - BHO McAfee Phishing Filter - B A- - A -B -BE AFE AB - c PROGRA mcafee msk mskapbho dllO - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Search Helper - EBF - F- bff-A F-B E AAC B - C Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack Search Helper SearchHelper dllO - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GRA E DLLO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO scriptproxy - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - c PROGRA mcafee VIRUSS scriptsn dllO - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - E A DC - - A - EA-DC EC ACF - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wltcore dllO - Toolbar amp Windows Live Toolbar - FA EF- D- D - B F- A D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wltcore dllO - HKLM Run Windows Defender ProgramFiles Windows Defender MSASCui exe -hideO - HKLM Run RtHDVCpl RtHDVCpl exeO - HKLM Run IgfxTray C Windows system igfxtray exeO - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C Windows system hkcmd exeO - HKLM Run Persistence C Windows system igfxpers exeO - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot c Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run mcagent exe C Program F... Read more

A:hear background noises (advertisement), constantly refreshing, n refreshing sounds

anyone?!!!! please!!!==========Hello While we understand your frustration at having to wait, please note that Bleeping Computer deals with several hundred requests for assistance such as yours on a daily basis. As a result, our backlog is quite large as are other comparable sites that help others with malware issues. Although our HJT Team members work on hundreds of requests each day, they are all volunteers who work logs when they can and are able to do so. No one is paid by Bleeping Computer for their assistance to our members.Further, our malware removal staff is comprised of team members with various levels of skill and expertise to deal with thousands of malware variants, some more complex than others. Although we try to take DDS/HJT logs in order (starting with the oldest), it is often the skill level of the particular helper and sometimes the operating system that dictates which logs get selected first. Some infections are more complicated than others and require a higher skill level to remove. Without that skill level attempted removal could result in disastrous results. In other instances, the helper may not be familiar with the operating system that you are using, since they use another. In either case, you wouldn't want someone to assist you who is not familiar with your issue and attempt to fix it, would you?We ask that once you have posted your log and are waiting, please DO NOT "bump" your thread or make further replies until it has been responded to by a member of the HJT Team. The reason we ask this or do not respond to your requests is because that would remove you from the active queue that Techs and Staff have access to. The malware staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response, there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another HJT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.That is why I have made an edit to your last post, instead of a reply. Please do not multiple post here, as that only pushes you further down the queue and causes confusion to the staff.Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response but your log will be reviewed and answered as soon as possible.Thank you for understanding.Orange Blossom ~ forum moderator

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/224353/hear-background-noises-advertisement-constantly-refreshing-n-refreshing-sounds/
Relevancy 41.28%

Hello all I'm running on a relatively new install of On Accessing Accessing New HD Internet BSOD / Startup / Windows bit Ultimate I recently about - weeks ago installed BSOD On Startup / Accessing New HD / Accessing Internet a new HD and decided to have a fresh start so everything was formatted followed by win install Everything has been running great up until mid day yesterday Out of what seems like nowhere I experienced or BSOD's yesterday and from what I could tell they occurred when I tried to do any of the following Access drive D and play a video BSOD On Startup / Accessing New HD / Accessing Internet file This is the new HD it would instantly BSOD Access internet within minute of startup Since yesterday I haven't had any BSOD's and have had the computer running I haven't tried to play any videos off of HD and haven't reset my computer since hoping that whatever it was has gone away although I'm sure it hasn't For the record I have accessed some music files on drive D without any issue as well as several word and excel documents not sure if that makes any difference I have a feeling it may have something to do with my new HD that I installed but have no idea what it could be as it was running without issue up until yesterday for at least if not weeks My system specs are as follows OS Windows bit Ultimate Manufacturer BIOSTAR Group Model A G M Total amount of system memory GB RAM System type -bit operating system Number of processor cores Disk partition C GB Free GB Total Disk partition D GB Free GB Total Display adapter type NVIDIA GeForce GTX other info -all drivers should be up to date to the best of my knowledge - i've looked around and have seen a lot of recommendations to run memtest I have yet to do so I've enclosed a system health report and minidump file as outlined on forum requirements Please let me know if there's any other information I can provide that would be of help Thank you in advance

A:BSOD On Startup / Accessing New HD / Accessing Internet

two issues

1-Related to BIOS64.sys I/O Interface driver file from BIOSTAR Group. YOURS from 2003

2-Related to Rt64win7.sys 8101E/8168/8169 NDIS 6.20 64-bit Driver from Realtek Corporation

Re-install newest version available for both the above.

AVG can be a contributing cause of BSOD'S . Please remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST

Download tools and utilities | AVG Worldwide

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/214651-bsod-startup-accessing-new-hd-accessing-internet.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Hello Everyone,

I`m running a network in my home, its currently two computers big, and is running over a linksys router. Everything was fine before, but latley my internet connection has been dying. I`ll be surfing the net, and suddenly, the internet will just disconnect, just like dialup. For a while, i thought it was my ISP, so i called them and they said that its my routers problem. It cant refresh the IP address, so i have to unplug it for 10 seconds and plug it back in.

This is a real inconvenience. I`ve tried everythign from fiddeling with router settings, to reinstalling firmware. I have no idea what to do. Please Help!
--Aric--

Relevancy 37.41%

I recently refreshed my PC and when it was finished it took my adobe flash player out. When I go into recently removed apps its in there but no option to reinstall. when I go to adobe sight it says that my PC is already installed and wont let me reinstall it. HELP!!

A:Refreshing PC

See if still it appears in the Add/Remove Programs. IF so, uninstall it from there and then try a reinstall.
Good luck.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/28033-refreshing-pc.html
Relevancy 37.41%

When i first got my computer my dvd drive was a bit odd. Whenever i took out a CD it still remembered it, regardless of hitting f5. Its as if it was still inside, this also caused ejecting problems. However in the end i found a registry option to change my autorun(or autoplay?) options and it fixed it right up.
Well ive just formatted and the problems back and i cant find the thread here. If anyone knows the thread or knows the solution itself, id appreciate it alot.

Relevancy 37.41%

I need to do a reinstall, but I don't want to lose absolutely everything. I've got about 500gb of media I want to keep, and I've got a load of Steam games installed I don't really want to have to redownload. Will it keep all that?

And other than that, is it just like doing a reinstall?

A:What exactly does refreshing my PC keep?

When you reinstall the OS you would normally lose everything stored on the partition in question. Data on other partitions or drives should be untouched but for safety you should assume this will be lost as well. All applications, even if on a different partition or drive, will need to be reinstalled. All files of any importance need at least one backup copy while those of particular importance need 2 or more backup copies. Data can be lost dues to hardware failure and a variety of other causes as well. You need to be prepared when (not if) something happens.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/26293-what-exactly-does-refreshing-my-pc-keep.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Hi guys I was a part of seven forums for awhile I'm trying to troubleshoot my PC Hopefully I'll figure this out soon I mean hell I'm A certified I feel ashamed even asking for help but Lately I've been having a lot of issues with corrupted files and things not working in IE I can't get into Refreshing via PC USB the quot change PC settings quot screen instead it prompts me that files are corrupted and I should pop in my installation disk and refresh my settings However I installed using Refreshing PC via USB a USB flash drive and have no DVD drive in my rig So it won't let me refresh I tried mounting the image I also tried following one of the guides here for refreshing it via USB with no avail So instead I booted it straight up from the USB installation flash drive and chose troubleshoot my PC and tried refreshing it from there It error'd out and gave me this quot refresh your pc this option is not supported on the operating system you've selected quot My OS is currently installed on an SSD Intel series one I've had issues with this drive in the past Randomly my LoL won't launch and it'll say that it's been corrupted and i've had to reinstall I've tried doing sfc scannow and it DOES find corrupted files and attempts to fix them however after I reboot nothing has changed Any suggestions input would be MUCH appreciated thanks the worst case scenario is that I re-install the OS However I really wouldn't like to because I have quite a few very heavy games installed that will take awhile to reinstall gw battlefield etc

A:Refreshing PC via USB

Guess i'm just gonna have to re-install 8. Unless anybody has any better ideas. I'll wait like like 30 more minutes then i'm calling it done.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/21640-refreshing-pc-via-usb.html
Relevancy 37.41%

When I installed Windows 8 on the day it was released, I had to do a refresh because the apps in Store were not working right. As I remember there were others having the same problem. Today I ordered a laptop for our granddaughter which will, of course, have Windows 8 on it. Does anyone know if there is still an issue where a refresh is needed?

A:Refreshing

I have been here for awhile, and I have not heard of anyone having to do an out-of-the box refresh because the apps were not working.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/18557-refreshing.html
Relevancy 37.41%

My PC (COMPAQ PRESARIO) keeps on "refreshing" itself about every 2 minutes. I find this very unusual...Can anyone help me w/this problem?

A:Pc Keeps On Refreshing;

What do you mean by "refresh"? Do you mean the PC shuts down and reboots? Or the screen goes blank and comes back? Do you mean pages you're viewing on the internet reload? More data please

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/pc-keeps-on-refreshing-102619.html
Relevancy 37.41%

We have a web based software that we provide our clients that is accessed via a shortcut on their desktop. The first time the client accessed the site everything worked okay. However, when they try to access it now, it's almost like it is caching old information in there and not refreshing the website, so when they login it just pops back to the program's login screen.

We have tried clearing the history and made sure the reuse windows box was unchecked. Any ideas of what else we can try? I almost think something in IE9 is corrupt or not updating properly.

A:IE9 not Refreshing

I don't have an Internet Explorer 9 browser in front of me, but I'll take a stab at this, to see if I can help.

---

Press F12 while in your browser, to enter Development Tools.

Next, select the Cache menu (towards the top)

Then choose "always refresh from server"

---

This should effectively allow bypassing of cache, to show what's "really" there.

Let us know if that helps or doesn't help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ie9-not-refreshing.1097683/
Relevancy 37.41%

Howdy, first time TSF user.
XP will not recognize when I load a CD other than the first one to go in since the comp has been restarted.
After restart if I load say CD-A, it will recognize fine. If I eject CD-A it will regognize the drive is empty. However if I load CD-B, XP thinks I have reinserted CD-A. I have to restart in order to get it to recognize any CD other than CD-A.
I have turned off AutoRun, and tried to refresh the drive to no avail.
Some comp specs:
LG CD-RW CED-8080B
XP Home SP2 w/all current updates

Thanks in advance for any ideas you may have.

A:XP Not Refreshing CD

Go into Device Manager and uninstall your CD-Rom and reboot Windows to automatically reinstall it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/xp-not-refreshing-cd-92680.html
Relevancy 37.41%

I need some help my PC keep on quot refreshing quot after it finish booting into windows After complete booting into windows and loading background applications the Task Bar and Desktop icons will disappear for few seconds leaving only the wallpaper on the screen and then the Task Bar and Desktop reappear start loading background applications and dissapear again The whole cycle goes foreverTried to run the PC in safe mode but the problem still persist Anyone can help my "refreshing" on PC keep me with this thanks the pc has my project that I will present in the next days PLEASE HELP Heres a HJT my PC keep on "refreshing" log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXEC WINDOWS CTHELPER EXEC WINDOWS system CTXFIHLP EXEC Program Files Yahoo Common YMailAdvisor exeC Program Files Microsoft my PC keep on "refreshing" Office Office GrooveMonitor exeC Program Files BT Helper BT Helper exeC WINDOWS SYSTEM CTXFISPI EXEC WINDOWS vsnpstd exeC Program Files VMware VMware Workstation vmware-tray exeC Program Files VMware VMware Workstation hqtray exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC DOCUME ADMINI LOCALS Temp winlogin exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files DAEMON Tools Lite daemon exeC Program Files Linksys EasyLink Advisor LinksysAgent exeC Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support my PC keep on "refreshing" bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC WINDOWS SYSTEM astsrv exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC WINDOWS system nvsvc exec Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exeC Program Files Alcohol Soft Alcohol StarWind StarWindServiceAE exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files UPHClean uphclean exeC Program Files Common Files VMware VMware Virtual Image Editing vmount exeC WINDOWS system vmnat exeC Program Files VMware VMware Workstation vmware-authd exeC WINDOWS system vmnetdhcp exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exeC WINDOWS system mmc exeC WINDOWS system taskmgr exeC WINDOWS regedit exeH HJTInstall exeH HijackThis exeR - URLSearchHook Yahoo - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - BHO no name - d cb -c cd- c f-bfdc- b afbdc c - C WINDOWS system efcBusSL dllO - BHO C WINDOWS system hgfdge unjdfdg dll - C BF A - F - BD-F - C - C WINDOWS system hgfdge unjdfdg dllO - Toolbar Yahoo - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - HKLM Run IMJPMIG quot C WINDOWS IME imjp IMJPMIG EXE quot Spoil RemAdvDef Migration O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run RTHDCPL RTHDCPL EXEO - HKLM Run SkyTel SkyTel EXEO - HKLM Run Alcmtr ALCMTR EXEO - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe installO - HKLM Run CTHelper CTHELPER EXEO - HKLM Run CTxfiHlp CTXFIHLP EXEO - HKLM Run UpdReg C WINDOWS UpdReg EXEO - HKLM Run YMailAdvisor quot C Program Files Yahoo Common YMailAdvisor exe quot O - HKLM Run GrooveMonitor quot C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe quot O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exeO - HKLM Run C Program Files BT Helper BT Helper exe -nosplashO - HKLM Run snpstd C WINDOWS vsnpstd exeO - HKLM Run vmware-tray C Program Files VMware VMware Workstation vmware-tray exeO - HKLM Run VMware hqtray quot C Program Files VMware VMware Workstation hqtray exe quot O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL ... Read more

A:my PC keep on "refreshing"

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a description of your problem, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.comDDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results, click no to the Optional_ScanFollow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERER,K

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/196890/my-pc-keep-on-refreshing/
Relevancy 37.41%

Cant access internet..pages keep refreshing or another tab opens

A:keeps refreshing

Are you getting the same sort of results if you change browsers?
What security software is installed and is it current? Have you run any scans?
Keep us posted

Dick

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/552784/keeps-refreshing/
Relevancy 37.41%

I read a similar thread but thought it better to start anew Win More refreshing XP sp ASUS P K VM MoBo Onboard video Comodo Internet Suite scanned Every so often I think randomly but maybe a minute or so there is a quick flicker of my screen and if I am More refreshing mouse holding the scroll button or making a selection either text or image or have my mouse on a menu choice I lose that control I have to re-select or click and hold on the scroll button to regain control This happens in any programme word processor photo editor browser etc More refreshing Sometimes when the flicker occurs a tiny icon appears in the taskbar It is too quick to see properly band when I tried to video capture it the flicker would not occur There is also a very brief burst of disc activity Maybe second So it looks as if something is refreshing something when it thinks there is little or no activity The title bar of the window I am working in goes rapidly white so the window is losing focus during the activity then regaining it very rapidly I have not been using this machine very long so I can t tell exactly when it started When I first noticed it I assumed I had simply lifted the mouse button or something I can start stripping stuff away to see if anything that I have loaded is causing it but given its rapidity and random nature this could be time-consuming so I am asking if anyone has seen this who could suggest a possible reason somewhere to narrow it down a bit thanks for any help Here is my HJT log I hope that s what is needed Nick Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files COMODO COMODO Internet Security cmdagent exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG mdm exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL MICROSOFTBCM Binn sqlservr exe C Program Files Nero Nero Nero BackItUp NBService exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C WINDOWS system PSIService exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LogMeInSystray exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files NCH Swift Sound Talk talk exe C Program Files Telstra BigPond Wireless Broadband BigPond CM exe C Program Files Corel Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X CorelIOMonitor exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LMIGuardian exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files COMODO COMODO Internet Security cfp exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Comodo VEngine VEngine exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files NetMeter NetMeter exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files DAP DAP EXE C Documents and Settings All Users Start Menu Programs Startup procexp exe C Program Files Telstra BigPond Wireless Broadband Utility Application QMICM exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Mozilla Thunderbird thunderbird exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe E Internet Downloads Latest HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ycomp defaults sb http www yahoo com search ie html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http us rd yahoo com customize ycomp defaults sp http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft ... Read more

Relevancy 37.41%

My computer refreshes EVERY time I click the back button on my browser, It never used to do that....And it's really frustrating, does anyone know how to stop it from refreshing every time I click back? Would be really appreciated...Thanks

A:Refreshing?

Your computer restarts, or the web site refreshes? What browser are you using?

Keith

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/14946/refreshing/
Relevancy 36.98%

When I drag/move Win Explorer window it leaves a trail of black rectangles until dragging stops.
Is also happening with portable text reader Metapad.

"Printscreen" does not capture problem.

Would appreciate any help, thank you

A:app windows not refreshing

It could be the monitor going bad. Any other problems in full screen mode? Like games or youtube?
You could try a simple diagnostic test for video...

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/306369-app-windows-not-refreshing.html
Relevancy 36.98%

I recently reinstalled Windows XPX64. When I use the scroll bars in a document the screen refresh is very slow. When I click on the up or down arrow the screen refreshes a single line at a time. Reminds me of the old analog oscilloscopes. Is there a solution, and if so, what is it.
Thank you.
Jim

A:Screen Refreshing

check windows task manager "performance" cpu and memory usage. also check "processes" for large amount of memory used by an application e.g. Explorer exe

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/screen-refreshing.880228/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi my desktop keeps refreshing every seconds or so and it worries me that it could be a virus or bad spyware I posted this issue earlier and got a response from Cookiegal but the forum crashed and all data Desktop Refreshing posted before so amp so was deleted and she asked for a HijackThis log so here s the log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS Refreshing Desktop system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe Refreshing Desktop C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files TGTSoft StyleXP StyleXPService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exe C Program Files ewido security suite ewidoctrl exe C Program Files ewido security suite ewidoguard exe C PROGRA TRENDM INTERN PcCtlCom exe C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMAgent exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C PROGRA TRENDM INTERN Tmntsrv exe C PROGRA TRENDM INTERN tmproxy exe C PROGRA TRENDM INTERN TmPfw exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS htpatch exe C PROGRA Logitech MOUSEW SYSTEM EM EXEC EXE C WINDOWS system sistray EXE C KMaestro Key e EXE C PROGRA TEXTBR Bin INSTAN EXE C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security pccguide exe C Program Files IMT Labs Messenger Plugin Cloud exe C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files HP hpcoretech hpcmpmgr exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpotdd exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasServ exe C WINDOWS system lexpps exe C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasDtServ exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor swdoctor exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr acrotray exe C Program Files BinarySense HDDlife HDDlifePro exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Outlook Express msimn exe C Documents and Settings Aussie Desktop hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http optima com au R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http optima com au R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer Firefox is better O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - B DE- C - BF-B B- B F A E - C Program Files Microsoft Money System mnyside dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO PCTools Site Guard - C B A - DB - A -A CB-D BBFEB - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdsg dll O - BHO Ipswitch WsftpBrowserHelper - ED -FB C- D - D - DA B - C Program Files WS FTP wsbho k dll O - BHO AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - BHO PCTools Browser Monitor - B A D D- - C -A - DF C AC - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdpb dll O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - HKLM Run HTpatch C WINDOWS htpatch exe O - HKLM Run EM EXEC C PROGRA Logitech MOUSEW SYSTEM EM EXEC EXE O - HKLM Run KeyMaestro C KMaestro KMaestro exe O - HKLM Run SiSUSBRG C WINDOWS SiSUSBrg exe O - HKLM Run SiS Tray C WINDOWS system sistray EXE O - HKLM Run NeroCheck C WINDOWS System NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run InstantAccess C PROGRA TEXTBR Bin INSTAN EXE h O - HKLM Run RegisterDropHandler C PROGRA TEXTBR Bin REGIST EXE O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask ex... Read more

A:Refreshing Desktop

Download Cleanup from Here

A window will open and choose SAVE, then DESKTOP as the destination.
On your Desktop, click on Cleanup40.exe icon.
Then, click RUN and place a checkmark beside "I Agree"
Then click NEXT followed by START and OK.
A window will appear with many choices, keep all the defaults as set when the Slide Bar to the left is set to Standard Quality.
Click OK
DO NOT RUN IT YET
Click here for info on how to boot to safe mode if you don't already know how.
Restart your computer into safe mode now. Perform the following steps in safe mode:
Run Cleanup:
Click on the "Cleanup" button and let it run.
Once its done, close the program.
Reboot back into Windows normally.
Do a couple of on-line virus scans at these links:

Housecall

Panda Active Scan. Be sure to save the log it creates.
Reboot and post a new HijackThis log and the log from the Panda scan.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/refreshing-desktop.390662/
Relevancy 36.98%

Alright it started with the missing Ibm exe error file message I fixed that using the nifty search button Then for some reason my computer started to act reallly slow and began to refresh the desktop icons and menu bar but no error message showed Only Described Background.. Only Be As Refreshing Can in safe mode is it running at normal speed and not refreshing now I have followed the instructions of the quot Slow computer sticky quot CCleaner Defrag AVG A PC tools Norton anti-virus Stinger Since this only applies to a normal bootup I think its a malicious program that starts So lets refresh the symptoms no pun intended On a normal bootup it becomes as slow as an old lady driving a car with add No programs can be opened no windows will appear Screen icons and quot Start taskbar quot with the icons will constantly refresh between - seconds Can Only Be Described As Refreshing Background.. No virus was detected using A AVG Norton PC Tools STinger Cleared all Caches etc with CCleaner and used SpeeDefrag Please Help

A:Can Only Be Described As Refreshing Background..

You are or were infected with the Torpig.C TrojanThis trojan can be very dangerous because they provide a means of accessing a computer system that bypasses security mechanisms. Remote attackers use backdoor Trojans as part of an exploit to to gain unauthorized access to a computer and take control of it without your knowledge. If your computer was used for online banking or has credit card information on it, all passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for email, eBay and forums. You should consider all your passwords to be compromised. They should be changed by using a different computer and not the infected one. Do not change passwords or do any transactions while using the infected computer because an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information. Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breech.please read and follow all instructions in the pinned topic titled "Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log". You may have performed some of these steps already. About half way down are instructions for downloading HijackThis and creating a log.When you have done that, post a log in the HijackThis Logs and Analysis Forum, NOT here, for assistance by the HJT Team Experts. A member of the Team will walk you through, step by step, on how to clean your computer. If you post your log back in this thread, the response from the HJT Team will be delayed because your post will have to be moved. This means it will fall in line behind any others posted that same day.Start a new topic, give it a relevant title and post your log along with a brief description of your problem, a summary of any anti-malware tools you have used and a summary of any steps that you have performed on your own. Please include the top portion of the HijackThis log that lists version information. An expert will analyze your log and reply with instructions advising you what to fix.Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the HJT Team members are very busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the HJT Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another HJT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.If after 5 days you still have received no response, then post a link to your HJT log here.After posting a log you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc.) unless advised by a HJT Team member. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make may cause confusion for the member assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/86893/can-only-be-described-as-refreshing-background/
Relevancy 36.98%

I noticed that the cursor and blue circle constantly come up for a split second about every 5 secs. This is even when I have nothing running. Any help appreciated ...

A:cursor keeps refreshing...

Quote: Originally Posted by cannonballkyle

I noticed that the cursor and blue circle constantly come up for a split second about every 5 secs. This is even when I have nothing running. Any help appreciated ...

Hi and welcome

We could use your system specs to help you. Please fill them in as well as you can. They are in the lower left corner of your posts

The "blue circle" is the windows busy cursor. It can be caused by too little ram, too many apps open or a problem with the system.

Right click the taskbar>performance tab>click the memory tab on top to sort for mas ram using apps on top. Take a screen shot of it using the buil tin snipping tool (type snipping in search) > and upload it to us using the attachment icon (shaped like a paperclip) in the reply form

See Pics

Ken J+

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/46132-cursor-keeps-refreshing.html
Relevancy 36.98%

When I insert a CD or DVD and remove it again the DVD drive in My computer is not refreshing. It is still showing the old DVD label and files. This is happening even if I insert another CD or DVD. The old DVD's files are showing instead of the new one. I tried refreshing. But it is not working.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/485807/cd-or-dvd-data-not-refreshing/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi all ,

I had a doubt

Our user is accessing a share folder from the server , (\\servername\folder name)

In that folder,
If he is creating a file (rt click->New->word file ) its not appearing untill manual refresh ...
If he is deleting a file (rt click->delete->word file ) its appearing untill manual refresh ...

Its happening on his Pc only, rest of the Pc's are working fine.

Can any suggest how to take over on this ..............

Relevancy 36.98%

I'm having trouble, so lets say I'm typing and my computer basically acts like if I were to be typing and hit the lower taskbar just by clicking it once.
It stops me from typing or playing a game on the browser and not to mention it randomly minimizes games I play.
It's getting on my nerves and I need help badly I seem to can't figure it out on my own.

A:icons keep refreshing

Hi

Sounds like it might be a sticky ALT key or Windows key. Have you tried a different keyboard?

If you don't have a spare keyboard to try, tap on all the keys a few times to make sure nothing is sticking and the next time it happens, quickly press the TAB key and see if it switches between open Windows like ALT-TAB does. If it does that means one of the ALT keys is sticking for sure. Or try pressing the letter e to see if it brings up Windows Explorer like WindowsKey-e does. Then it is the Windows key.

If it is a wireless keyboard, make sure that there are no other wireless mice or keyboards nearby that might have a key or button pressed down or are being used by somebody near you.

James

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/450485/icons-keep-refreshing/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi I am currently running Win 7 64 bit on an Acer Aspire netbook and I have noticed the past couple of weeks that the icons on my desktop keep momentarily refreshing themselves every time I click on one of them to use (occasionally without clicking).

I have scanned with Malwarebytes,Superantispyware,SpyBot search & destroy,ESET online scanner,TDDS Killer and Microsoft Security Essentials (full scan) but haven't found anything.

Does anyone know if this issue is caused by possible malware infection or it is normal/windows error as I've read many conflicting things about this around the net?.

Any info/help on this and how it may be able to get solved would be most appreciated thanks.

A:Win 7 Refreshing Issue

In Control Panel, (icon view) select 'Troubleshooting'. Under Appearance and Personalization, select the Display Aero desktop effects.

In the resulting window, select the Advanced link at the bottom of the window and place a check mark in the Apply repairs automatically option.

Click the Next Button.

If the troubleshooter does not find any problems, select the Explore additional options button.

Select the Recovery Link.
Click the System Restore button.
Click the Next Button.

Select a Restore Point with a date just prior to when you first noticed this behavior.
Click the Next Button and follow the instructions to restore the system to that date and time.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/445138/win-7-refreshing-issue/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hello, thank you for viewing.

I'm currently experiencing a strange problem with my laptop. Whenever I certain gaming program run in the background (not in focus) the applications seem to shift back and forth from from "Running" and "Not Responding" almost like it constantly refreshes itself (every 3 or so seconds). However, if I keep one of those programs in focus, the problem doesn't occur as often. The task bar always seems to be moving as a result of this (almost doing a dance if I open enough programs that have this problem).

I've tried updating drivers, installed all service packs, scanned computer with Malware Bytes, Norton... nothing seems to fix the issue.

I'm using Windows 7, 64 bit 6.1 (7061), ATI Mobile Radeon HD 5650

I hope someone has some info on this, thank you for your help!

A:Applications keep "refreshing" itself

-Solved-

Tried it on a fresh new user account and things went smoothly. I guess my older user account was corrupted somehow! Sorry for any inconvenience.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/440544/applications-keep-refreshing-itself/
Relevancy 36.98%

sometimes my tray will act as if certain programs running in the tray have disappeared and will not display them. In the following pic I actually have kazaalite winmx and speedup running, but they are not shown. If I really want, I can just restart them, but it gets tedious. Anybody know if there is a way to reset the entire tray (kinda like restarting explorer resets the taskbar and all browsers (not ie))?

A:non-refreshing tray

i take it you have not ticked...hide innactive icons....in taskbar properties

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/non-refreshing-tray-8298.html
Relevancy 36.98%

When I insert a CD or DVD and remove it again the DVD drive in My computer is not refreshing. It is still showing the old DVD label and files. This is happening even if I insert another CD or DVD. The old DVD's files are showing instead of the new one. I tried refreshing. But it is not working.

A:CD or DVD data not refreshing

Do you have autoplay enabled ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/279039-cd-dvd-data-not-refreshing.html
Relevancy 36.98%

I just got this problem today, and it's very very annoying.
When I try to delete, move or create a file, after that, it doesn't refresh.
So when I delete or move, the file still shows there, but isn't actually there
And when I create a file, it doesn't appear, but it is still there.
Windows 10 Pro
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz
System type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor
Thanks.

A:Why isn't explorer.exe refreshing?

Originally Posted by Luigi master I just got this problem today, and it's very very annoying.
When I try to delete, move or create a file, after that, it doesn't refresh.
So when I delete or move, the file still shows there, but isn't actually there
And when I create a file, it doesn't appear, but it is still there.
Windows 10 Pro
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz
System type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor
Thanks. try this: SFC Scan: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/434140-why-isnt-explorer-exe-refreshing.html
Relevancy 36.98%

hi,
for the last 2 weeks my desktop has been acting weird. if i have a firefox window open (or any other window) and then close it, its image is still showing on my desktop.
pressing f5 (refresh) does not get rid of the ghost image.

i've run the latest norton, ad-aware, super-anti-spyware and spybot but no luck in fixing things.

is it possible my video card ram or regular ram might be faulty?
each time i restart winXP things are fine for a few days at most.

my system...
winXP pro SP 2
2.5 gigs ram
nvidia geforce 6800 gt
dual monitors vis DVI

A:Destop Not Refreshing

I assume the image that remains is non-functional? With the image left on the screen, can the computer run other applications? Did you delete all cookies history and temp. files?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/144776/destop-not-refreshing/
Relevancy 36.98%

I posted here early http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic450485.html/page__gopid__2671016#entry2671016

and was told to post here, I think I'm infected my computers icons refresh every 1 to 2 minutes sometimes faster and my computer recently just shut off while playing a game
So, I'm in a situation and I need a bit of help, please help me through this guys its quite a new computer.
Thanks <3

A:icons keep refreshing

Bump.. can anyone please help me I'm having the worst troubles with the virus or whatever it could be.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/450648/icons-keep-refreshing/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi folks,
This is probably a stupid question, BUT, here goes.....
My Windows 7 Ultimate installation if getting sluggish to boot, it is now taking 3 to 4 minutes to get to a stage where I can work with it. Once up and running it is not too bad, but not as sharp as it used to be. The installation will be around 3 years old.

Is there any way to "refresh" this installation other that a complete re-install?

Regards,
Bob

A:Refreshing Windows 7

When Win7 is installed there should be a backup image saved of the finished install so that if it ever becomes sluggish or irreparable you can simply reimage it to the HD in 20 minutes. Your files need to be backed up separately, ideally in real time using a service such as Sync, Backup and Store your Files to the Cloud with OneDrive.

If you haven't done that then you can go over the present install closely to check everything and optimize it using the Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7.

There is a step for a Repair Install which wil reinstall the OS while keeping all of your programs, files and settings in place. But often corrupt settings can be passed back through so it is not anywhere near as effective as a Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 which steps are the same for retail.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/342183-refreshing-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Sorry for the dumb question guys but how can I refresh my browser and clean my cache?

thank you very much for your help.

Relevancy 36.98%

I am running xp and my desktop refreshes every few minutes. I do not know the specific number of minutes between refreshes but I need to correct this issue if possible because the refreshing seems to slow down other processes. Thank you in advance for any replies.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/desktop-keeps-refreshing-on-xp.567560/
Relevancy 36.98%

I am building a database with ms access and I have win 2000. I have built a form and one of the fields is a calculation, but I have to shut down the form and re-open it before it makes the caluculation. Can someone tell me how to update that feild without shutting down the form.

thanx

Relevancy 36.98%

hey

I have windows 10 & i m going crazy with this problem

Windows keeps refreshing icons every minute.
I cant even get to control panel because it loads then goes away.

Is there a .reg file from anywhere that will solve this problem

plz anyone

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/refreshing-problem.1171925/
Relevancy 36.98%

I am running Windows 8.1. Originally I had Windows 8 installed on my machine and I updated to Windows 8.1. I have files that are corrupted and I intend refreshing my PC but the process involves inserting the installation disk. But the installation disk I have is for Windows 8. Does that mean, after refreshing my PC, the operating system will be back to Windows 8 and I will have to download Windows 8.1. all over again? And would all my settings, documents and e-mail folders all be wiped out? If so, how do I make backups of these? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

A:Refreshing PC with Windows 8.1

Hello Mike, and welcome to Eight Forums.

Unless you created a custom refresh image sometime after updating to Windows 8.1, then yes it'll refresh back to Windows 8.

If you are using a Microsoft account, then your personal settings are synced by default, and will be restored afterwards. Your user account and files in your "C:\Users\(user-name)" folder will not be affected by a refresh. Here's more details on what would be affected by a refresh.

Refresh Windows 8

What email program are you using? It would be a good idea to back up anything for it to be safe.

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/44085-refreshing-pc-windows-8-1-a.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Whenever i write something in response to an article in the news, after i have been typing for 30 secs the page refreshes and i loose it. I use chrome but other browsers are ok with it. Any remedies, thanks.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/54661-page-refreshing.html
Relevancy 36.98%

I have just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on my Dell laptop.
All has gone well apart from this. The taskbar keeps refreshing every minute, the cursor also disappears, this can be very annoying if you are typing.

Is there a solution to this, it would have to be quite simple for me to carry out

Alan

http://www.pchelpforum.com/windows-10-a/128354-taskbar-refreshing.html
Relevancy 36.98%

When I purchased my computer I bought Windows 8 64 bit OEM. So my computer came preinstalled and I didn't get a disc (with OEM you don't get a disc right?). Anyway, I want to refresh my computer but it asks me to insert a disc and I have upgraded to Windows 8.1.

I read some of the guides on refreshing without a disc but they say you need a retail key not an OEM key. Am I pretty much screwed and have to go buy a retail key if I want to refresh my OS?

A:Refreshing Windows 8.1

Follow directions here: Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 ISO - Download or Create

Shows you how to download a legal copy of Windows 8, no key required for the download.

See here for how to do a Clean Install of Windows 8/8.1: Clean Install - Windows 8

It will use the key embedded in the BIOS so you will not have to enter one.

Make sure you backup any data you don't want to lose before you do this.

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/56800-refreshing-windows-8-1-a.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi, I've got a problem with the recycle bin, I can't recover any files out of it because it keeps refreshing every two seconds. I just get time to click on a file I want to recover and the page refreshes and I've lost my selection. Even when I don't select anything, its keeps refreshing. I've deleted all files, deleted the recycle bin, allowed windows to recreate it and its still happening.

Anyone know whats going on here

Thanks for an help

A:Recycle Bin Keeps Refreshing

If you right click the recycle bin and choose properties, what are the global settings?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/recycle-bin-keeps-refreshing.146103/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hello all, TIA.
I am trying to refresh my 8 install in the hope it will correct a couple of little issues on one of my notebooks.
The process went along fine until it decided to see if the PC was 'ready' to install.
Despite the fact that the battery is full, it insists on me having the power plugged in. I did that and it refuses to accept that it is plugged in, it just keeps telling me to plug it in.
I have checked the power point, the cable seems fine, it is plugged in everywhere it should be and there is a little light says that I am plugged in, which goes out the instant I unplug.

How can I get this thing to do what it should?
Thanks
Paul

A:Refreshing my installation

Shut down, & restart the Refresh.

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/36140-refreshing-my-installation.html
Relevancy 36.98%

i have been trying to refresh windows 8 due to some minor problems but without luck,it sticks at 5% and if i remove the disk it says after rebooting that refreshing did not work, any suggestions please

A:refreshing windows 8

How long did you leave it at 5%?

I just did a refresh yesterday, and it did hang on 5% for a while (maybe 10-15 minutes), so be patient.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/19802-refreshing-windows-8-a.html
Relevancy 36.98%

I recently performed a fresh install of XP Pro with service pack 2, and all has gone well with the exception of a couple of programs that I knew in advance would not work with SP2.

There is one other minor problem, however, that I can live with, but would like to resolve if possible.

The recycle Bin icon on the desktop does not automatically refresh and change from "empty" to "full" (or vice-versa) when putting files in it or when emptying it. It does change when I manually refresh the screen by keying F5.

Has anyone seen this problem before and/or have any suggestions as to if anything can be done to correct it?

Thanks in advance!

(Oh, yes, there have been no third party mods made to the recycle bin. No Norton, etc.)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/recycle-bin-not-refreshing.277045/
Relevancy 36.98%

My laptop is a Compaq Presario CQ dual A Gb RAM pretty much most bqasic model for this computer The Refreshing Screen Not problem I am having is that the screen wont refresh Not that it's flickering or off or bleeding the screen will not refresh If I press down bend in a certain way at the top left section of the screen case about a quarter of the way across the case the screen will refresh but only so long as I continue to bend press down in that way Once I let go the screen wont refresh any longer Other symptoms are the screen will turn white when powering up the laptop and in order to get any sort of picture you need to press down bend the case as mentioned above and open and cloose the laptop I'm fairly certain its a cable within that's broken but I don't know which cable it is If anybody knows the cable or has any other solutions please respond Thanks Kenmathishd

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Screen-Not-Refreshing/td-p/5643589
Relevancy 36.98%

I Refreshing screen dont even know how to call this problem I tried every thread everywhere found nothing like it So here's whats going on - pc screen is doing what appears to be refreshing itself on a mouse click Randomly not on every click Fx when changing tabs firefox will flash all white and no change will take place Same for browsing Refreshing screen harddrive or anywhere around Sometimes it happens to times in a row So it may take attempts and refreshing screens to navigate anywhere The worst is when a windows is minimized To bring it up again can be a pain in the bottom It just wont respond On top of that rarely but it will do multiple refreshes in a row which makes pc look like its having a stroke I noticed it began shortly after reg cleanup System restore or such is not an option anymore at this point unfortunatly An important exam is comming up and my laptop has to work till then Any help will be greatly appriciated OS Windows Home Basic

A:Refreshing screen

This is an odd problem, but the first thing I'd check is to make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. If your graphics drivers are corrupt or missing, your computer then has to use your regular processor to draw the frames you see on the screen which can lead to odd behavior because it can't keep up. If the computer is being sluggish and not responding to maximizing windows and things like that, I'd also examine how much memory is being used by going into your task manager.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/refreshing-screen-546273.html
Relevancy 36.98%

The problem began yesterday. Whenever I have my documents open (eg: "My Music"), I could be scrolled halfway down the page when it inexplicably "refreshes" itself, bringing me back to the top of the page! I'm just assuming that's what's happening here (refreshing). Likewise, the icons on my desktop will momentarily blink as if I had clicked "refresh". It seems to happen every couple of minutes or so and is becoming quite annoying. Does anyone know what could be causing it?
Bryan

Relevancy 36.98%

I have this access database and it has automatic calculations that changes the sum everyday. is there a way or a MACRO that i can use to make my database redresh its data every time any user opens the database?

If so, will you press share with me and where to add this MACRO?

Relevancy 36.98%

Everything still kinda works but everytime I or any of my roommates log in to their accounts on our computer the refreshing..Help? My taskbar keeps taskbar refreshes like every seconds and the desktop disappears It comes back a second later but every window I ve opened doesn t show up again I ran a scan with my antivirus thingy and it says I have vurtumonde or something a trojan and always this Mal-Behav thing that it can t remove Anyway nothing seems to help Any relief here My log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe My taskbar keeps refreshing..Help? C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C WINDOWS arservice exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C WINDOWS ARPWRMSG EXE C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements apdproxy exe C PROGRA MYWEBS bar bin m SrchMn exe C PROGRA MYWEBS bar bin mwsoemon exe C WINDOWS Fonts svchost exe C Program Files Webroot Spy Sweeper SpySweeperUI exe C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Webroot Spy Sweeper SpySweeper exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files Webroot Spy Sweeper SSU EXE C WINDOWS system taskmgr exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C WINDOWS explorer exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PAVILION amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PAVILION amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sb msgr http www yahoo com ext search search html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sp msgr http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults su msgr http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sb msgr http www yahoo com ext search search html R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sp msgr http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PAVILION amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults su msgr http www yahoo com R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C PROGRA Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll R - URLSearchHook no name - A FAF - E- cf- - F A D - C Program Files MyWebSearch SrchAstt bin MWSSRCAS DLL O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C PROGRA Y... Read more

A:My taskbar keeps refreshing..Help?

Hi Welcome to TSG!!
Visit this webpage for instructions for downloading and running ComboFix.

Post the log from ComboFix when you've accomplished that, along with a new HijackThis log.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/my-taskbar-keeps-refreshing-help.754374/
Relevancy 36.98%

when trying to rename folders in my documents, my pictures or music or whatever, when i right click the folder and rename, it stays the same...until i go to another folder and come back and then it has changed. not a major problem but i would love to know how to fix it!

A:refreshing issue

strange problem

what anti virus/malware programs are you using and do you have administrative rights on your account?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/refreshing-issue-100726.html
Relevancy 36.98%

why do I have to continually refresh a web page in order to change it, windows 8.1, ie 11 and a Toshiba laptop

A:refreshing web pages

try the following, (I am on a computer with ie installed right now so the following may be slightly different)

open ie
open internet options - security tab
click on custom level to open security settings - internet zone
scroll down to misc
enable "allow meta refresh"
ok

you will still be reliant on the settings in the webpage itself so some pages will still have to be reset manually.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/refreshing-web-pages-983969.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Some web sites seem to 'refresh' themselves after 5-10 minutes.
Why is this done and how (html) is this done? thanks ahead of time

A:why and how do Web Pages keep 'refreshing'?

piece of cake
it's called a "Meta Refresh"

Just place the following in the head of the page

<meta http-equiv='refresh' content='10; url=somepage.html'>

the "10" in content is the number of seconds to wait before a refresh. So five minutes would be 300, and the "somepage.html" is the page you want to go to. So it can either be the same name as the current page, or you can use it to redirect to a different page

hth
--gibbs

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/why-and-how-do-web-pages-keep-refreshing.403391/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi guys....

I'm not 100% sure how to explain it, but i think it's a simple problem, only i don't know how to fix it....

Whenever i right-click on a movie file to delete/rename it, my monitor refreshes the screen (goes black then back to normal again) and it happens on every movie file i do it to, and i don't reckon it's good for the monitor doing that all the time...I don't even know why it started doing it, perhaps some new drivers turned something on.

Can anyone tell me how to stop it.... I'm running a Geforce 6200 TD128, 'cause maybe it's something to do with Nvidia's Driver settings, which i looked at and can't find the problem myself....

Any help is much appreciated Thanks.

A:Monitor Refreshing....

Right off the top of my head I would have to say it is your video drivers

right click on your desktop where there is not an icon
select properties
then click settings
what is your resollution set at ?
was it 16 bit or 32 bit ?&#8594; no , set it to 32 bit
YES
&#8595;
TRY THIS
you may also want to go to click on system in control panel, then hardware, then device manager
look for your video card ( display adapter)
there should not be a red " x" or " ! " next to it
click the plus sign next to display adapter
write down the model just incase
HIGHLIGHT and click uninstall
go up to the top of the list
make sure your pc name is highlighted
click on ACTION in the task bar
select rescan for changes

try a movie
did this work
yes&#8594; your done
no
&#8595;
you may need to download drivers from
either the manufacture of your pc, if OEM like Gateway, Dell , HP ...etc
or the manufacturer of the vid card

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/monitor-refreshing.485074/
Relevancy 36.98%

I can t get my CD DVD player to autoplay my CDs DVDs anymore I don t even get the message prompting me to select an CD/DVD player refreshing not action anymore Now when I put one in I have to manually go in and open up WMP or Intervideo or whatever progam to get CD/DVD player not refreshing them to play The worse part of the problem CD/DVD player not refreshing is if I play a CD DVD then replace it with another the info from the first stays and the info from the current CD DVD does not show neither does it play It doesn t CD/DVD player not refreshing refresh at all I actually have to either close and reopen WMP and or completely restart my computer I called tech support for my computer and they had me do a bunch of stuff which did not work from changing settings to reinstalling my DVD driver etc They finally told me it might be a registry issue Anyone have any ideas Here s my HJT log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System ACS exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C PROGRA COMMON AOL ACS acsd exe C Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSvcs exe C WINDOWS System DVDRAMSV exe c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsrte exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe c Toshiba IVP swupdate swupdtmr exe C WINDOWS wanmpsvc exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcshield exe C PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsshld exe c program files mcafee com agent mcagent exe c progra mcafee com vso mcvsescn exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Toshiba Toshiba Applet thotkey exe C Program Files Support com bin tgcmd exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Zooming Utility SmoothView exe C toshiba ivp ism pinger exe C Program Files TOSHIBA Touch and Launch PadExe exe C WINDOWS system TPSBattM exe C Program Files Musicmatch Musicmatch Jukebox mmtask exe C Program Files Tech Wheel Mouse MOUSE A EXE C Program Files ltmoh Ltmoh exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files BroadJump Client Foundation CFD exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe C WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system RAMASST exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www bellsouth net R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by BellSouth O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - Toolbar McAfee VirusScan - BA B -B - c -B - F F - c progra mcafee com vso mcvsshl dll O - HKLM Run Zone Labs Client quot C Program Files CA eTrust EZ Armor eTrust EZ Firewall ca exe quot O - HKLM Run VSOCheckTask quot c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcmnhdlr exe quot checktask O - HKLM Run VirusScan Online quot c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsshld exe quot O - HKLM Run VetTray C PROGRA CA ETRUST ETRUST VetTray exe O - HKLM Run TPSMain TPSMain exe O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run THotkey C Program Files Toshiba Toshiba Applet thotkey exe O - HKLM Run tgcmd quot C Program Files Support com bin tgcmd exe quot server nosystray O - HKLM Run SynTPLpr C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run SmoothView C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Zooming Utility SmoothView exe O ... Read more

A:CD/DVD player not refreshing

I had the same problems, the registry tweaks here solved it for me

http://forums.winxpcentral.com/printthread.php?t=12351

After you have done this, go into my computer, right-click on your drive, then Properties, and Autoplay, and select what action you want for each file type

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-dvd-player-not-refreshing.361846/
Relevancy 36.98%

For some reason when i change CD/DVD's My Computer does not recognizing the media change and lists the previous contents until the window is refreshed by pressing F5 or View->Refresh.

Is there a fix?

A:CD/DVD media not refreshing

Hi Martina

This was a problem in Windows XP that was (supposed to be) fixed in a Service Pack [I can't remember if it was Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2]. If your computer hasn't the latest Service Pack installed on it, make sure to visit Windows Update & grab that, plus the 40 or so Updates that have been issued since SP2 was first released. SP2 is a very large update = if you access the Internet by dialup, see if a kind friend can download SP2, and many of the updates since, for you = and burn them onto a CD. It will save a great deal of time.

SP2 direct download --- http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
2006 .iso images of updates --- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913086

If the computer is already up-to-date on patches, let us know.

Best of luck
. . . Gary

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cd-dvd-media-not-refreshing-129513.html
Relevancy 36.98%

I have a Samsung laptop with windows 8. I turned it on and it let me log in and go to the windows screen as normal. when I clicked on my desktop it loaded up but I went to click on a icon and before I could my whole screen refreshes and does that about every couple seconds and wont stop. Any ideas??

A:Desktop refreshing

Hi, how old is your laptop and what specs does it have. Try rebooting the laptop. If that doesn't work then make sure all of your files are saved and then take the battery out of the laptop and then put it back in. Almost every time my PC has a error with Windows 8 I take the battery out and then pu it back in and it works fine.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/desktop-refreshing.1123141/
Relevancy 36.98%

this may be a dft question and knowing me it probably is but when i,m on any forum based site like on here
i have to refresh my page to see any new posts does everyone have to do that or is it just me asking silly questions even when i,ve been in a chatroom on my football site i have to refresh to see any replies thanks in advance for any help

A:Refreshing Pages

As far as I know, everyone has to do it, unless you use a program that does it for you, at a predetermined time interval.

The page you loaded, is the page you see, and it won't change.
After you load it, it becomes an old page.
Refreshing, loads a new page, which has the most recent post, at the time of the refresh.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/85466/refreshing-pages/
Relevancy 36.98%

hi
i am facing a strange issue.
my java application sends encrypted urls to the users through email, on click they get their page.
the issue is when the user copies the URL and paste it in browser url bar and after hitting ENTER key their page is getting opened. but the IE is going behind(not minimized). if there is any other IE instance is already opened that page is getting to front. i have to use Alt+tab to get the latest page to front.

issue is only with IE. any solutions?
Thanks
R

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/ie-going-behind-when-hit-or-refreshing-an-encrypted-url-524280.html
Relevancy 36.98%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when i use my mothers computer she has dsl and when a web page loads the picture quality is detailed. but where i live dsl isnt available yet so i have to use dial up. so to make the web page crisp and detailed i used to be able to right click and select " REFRESH WEB PAGE FULL QUALITY ". i have doenloaded all the updates lately for IE and now when i right click on a web page i dont have that option listed in my right click options. so when i want to use a picture from the internet or even look at one its blurry and poor quality. what happened to my option to refresh the page full quality, and how can i get the images to show up detailed again?

A:quality refreshing

It sounds like you had internet accellerator software using a proxy which fetched the page for you and recompressed image files to low quality. When you right clicked it gave you the option to download the full quality one.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling your internet accellerator. Of course it could be they just no longer support this option.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/quality-refreshing-225617.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi

My IE is acting funny since about a few weeks ago.
Whenever I refresh a page, it losts all if not most formatting.
But when I visited the page from a link, it shows up fine.
So e.g. when I clicked a link from Google to this forum, it shows up perfectly. But if I click the refresh button, the text and pictures are all over the place.

Can someone tell me what might be going on here?

Any suggestions is much appreciated.

Thank you.

A:Problems when refreshing

It sounds like dropped packets, but I'd expect it to affect initial loads too. Have you changed the system configuration, perhaps around the time the problem started? How about cleaning out your Internet cache? Virus and spyware scans seem like a good idea here too.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/problems-when-refreshing-47399.html
Relevancy 36.98%

I am running Windows on an HP computer less than a year old It was working fine this morning when I started it up I then went to a psychology assessment website and tried to download a pdf of assessment results It wouldn t open in my Nuance PDF Pro program so I emailed it to myself and opened in Adobe Reader After that my desktop and open programs started flashing on and off I was able to close programs and was left with the screen going blue then wallpaper and task bar reloading and then icons refreshing Desktop keeps loading The refresh is very quick about second I was able to use the Windows I key on Desktop keeps refreshing one occasion to get to a place where I could run a restore to the previous day When the computer restarted it continued to refresh Desktop keeps refreshing at a slower rate that gradually sped up to it s current speed of about second I was also able to get eset to run It found two files of the Whilokii virus which I had it clean The problem persisted I also tried removing the battery per a post on a similar problem someone had and the problem persists I have tried to get into safe mode but the refresh is so fast that pressing Windows I does not allow me enough time to press the Change PC Settings button I also tried Ctrl-R to get into msconfig but the dialogue box only flashes on momentarily and then refreshes I am able to get into task manager and have it stay on the screen I m hesitant to press Shift Restart because the system wants to do an update and restart I m hesitant to do an update in the present condition nbsp

A:Desktop keeps refreshing

You have been attacked. Re-install Windows. You should have trusted your alternative PDF reader.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/desktop-keeps-refreshing.1128898/
Relevancy 36.98%

Explorer keeps refreshing the page I am viewing about every 15-20 seconds and locks out my ability to scroll down. How do I turn this off or at least make IE wait for 3 min. or so? Thanks in advance for responses.

A:IE 6.0 refreshing problem

Hello and Welcome to TSF

Delete your browsers cache, this will take 6 mouse clicks (Tools, Internet Options, Delete Files, Delete all offline content, OK, OK).

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/ie-6-0-refreshing-problem-116393.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Good day everyone I was trying to view this video for a new fork lift I was going to buy and needed to download this video player to do so As I was downloading keeps refreshing... Toolbar the video Toolbar keeps refreshing... avast went crazy with virus pop ups The toolbar on the desktop keeps turning on and off I ve tried to be the cool guy and fix this myself but thats a no go Here is the log from Hijack Logfile of HijackThis v Scan Toolbar keeps refreshing... saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files a-squared Free a service exe C Program Files Ashampoo Ashampoo AntiSpyWare AntiSpyWareService exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Toshiba Tvs TvsTray exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exe C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Zooming Utility SmoothView exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor pctsTray exe C Program Files Softwin BitDefender bdagent exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSCDSPD toscdspd exe C Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSvcs exe C Program Files Auslogics AusLogics BoostSpeed boostspeed exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP Toshiba exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C WINDOWS system DVDRAMSV exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrobat sl exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor pctsAuxs exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor pctsSvc exe C Program Files Spyware Terminator sp rsser exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Applet TAPPSRV exe C Program Files Common Files Softwin BitDefender Communicator xcommsvr exe C Program Files Common Files Softwin BitDefender Scan Server bdss exe C Program Files Common Files Softwin BitDefender Update Service livesrv exe C Program Files Softwin BitDefender vsserv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Common Files Macrovision Shared FLEXnet Publisher FNPLicensingService exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C PROGRA Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe E HijackThis exe C WINDOWS explorer exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Windows Internet Explorer provided by Yahoo O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run Tvs C Program Files Toshiba Tvs TvsTray exe O - HKLM Run IntelZeroConfig quot C Program Files Intel Wireless bin Z... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/toolbar-keeps-refreshing.732770/
Relevancy 36.98%

why do I continually have to refresh web pages in order to change them? windows 8.1,ie 11 and Toshiba laptop

A:refreshing web pages

you already got replies in the other forums you posted the same question in. however to answer your question here -- it depends how the pages were created and the meta tags within the pages. You may be able to change your browser setting to allow auto refresh if the page allows it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/refreshing-web-pages.1146649/
Relevancy 36.98%

Good Day!!!

Please help:

I'm using vista home basic premium 32x and my problem is my desktop is not refreshing when I refreshed it.

Thnx.

A:Desktop Not Refreshing

What do you mean by "refreshing". What are you ecpecting to notice?

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/119894-desktop-not-refreshing.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Does anyone know why Yahoo keeps "refreshing" itself? I like to stay signed in just in case someone needs to talk to me. But every so often Yahoo will bring it the front as the active program. This becomes very aggervating while in the middle of a game or a word document.
Why does it do that? And can I stop it??.......

Thank you

A:Yahoo Refreshing

It's a java chat client, if you stop it from refreshing, it'll no longer work.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/yahoo-refreshing.129890/
Relevancy 36.98%

I have a Compaq q58 laptop and the screen keeps refreshing every 2 seconds. I cannot use it.

A:Screen keeps refreshing

Hi Maleficent.

When did the problem start? If it started after you installed a program or made any updates in your computer, you might wanna try system restore.

First, start your computer in safe mode that way you can access system restore.

Hope this helps.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/screen-keeps-refreshing.1145698/
Relevancy 36.98%

I just reinstalled windows XP and how anytime im viewing the internet and try to scroll down its like the page refreshes. theres a horizontal line that will scroll down the page like its refreshing. Its kind of aggrivating and makes things hard to read while im scrolling. It never did this before and it does it no matter what browers i use; ie or firefox. any ideas?

A:Brower Refreshing

Hmm...have the graphics card drivers been correctly installed? Or is there any newer version of drivers availiable out now? Really worth a try. I had a user who had this problem before.

1) ATI

2)
Nvidia

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/brower-refreshing-77084.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Hello all This one is a bit weird all of a sudden i e TODAY none of the websites i visit daily had updated until i hit the refresh button My settings in internet options are set to automatically check for updates every visit to the page I rebooted my machine but no change Any idea s thx lee here is my hijack-this log don t seem to be anything dodgy but what do i know Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Websites Not refreshing? Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe Websites Not refreshing? C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files AVPersonal AVGUARD EXE C Program Files AVPersonal AVWUPSRV EXE C Program Files Belkin Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C Program Files Ahead InCD Websites Not refreshing? InCDsrv exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C Program Files AVPersonal AVGNT EXE C WINDOWS System winsys exe C WINDOWS System rmctrl exe C WINDOWS System RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C WINDOWS TPPALDR EXE C Program Files D-Tools daemon exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C PROGRA PANICW POP-UP PSFree exe C PROGRA Yahoo MESSEN ypager exe C WINDOWS System wuauclt exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Documents and Settings Lee Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride O - BHO no name - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - BHO C WINDOWS lbbho dll - B E FF -C - D F-B BD-CBF E B - C WINDOWS lbbho dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - HKLM Run AVGCtrl quot C Program Files AVPersonal AVGNT EXE quot min O - HKLM Run Windows Dll Loader winsys exe O - HKLM Run RemoteControl C WINDOWS System rmctrl exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run Zone Labs Client quot C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe quot O - HKLM Run TPP Auto Loader C WINDOWS TPPALDR EXE O - HKLM Run DAEMON Tools- quot C Program Files D-Tools daemon exe quot -lang O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM RunServices Windows Dll Loader winsys exe O - HKCU Run PopUpStopperFreeEdition quot C PROGRA PANICW POP-UP PSFree exe quot O - HKCU Run Yahoo Pager C PROGRA Yahoo MESSEN ypager exe -quiet O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra context menu item Send To amp Bluetooth - C Program Files Belkin Bluetooth Software btsendto ie ctx htm O - Extra button Related HKLM O - Extra Tools menuitem Show amp Related Links HKLM O - Extra button btrez dll - HKLM O - Extra Tools menuitem btrez dll - HKLM O - Extra button Yahoo Messenger HKLM O - Extra Tools menuitem Yahoo Messenger HKLM O - Plugin for spop C Program Files Internet Explorer Plugins NPDocBox dll O - DPF C E-FA D- -BACC-D C EF EPUImageControl Class - http tools ebayimg com eps wl activex EPUWALControl v - - - cab O - DPF BA C -DAE - CE - BB- C A F B GSDACtl Class - https www gamespyid com alaunch cab O - DPF A A - DA - DAF-B - F E E ActiveScan Installer Class - http www pandasoftware com activescan as asinst cab O - DPF D CDB E-AE D- CF- B - Shockwave Flash Object - http download macromedia com pub shockwave cabs flash sw... Read more

A:Websites Not refreshing?

Have you delete your temp IE files?

Your HJT is old

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/websites-not-refreshing.280020/
Relevancy 36.98%

I am running Windows XP SP2.

The problem I am seeing is when I put a cdrom/dvd disk into my drive, the explorer updates with the cdrom/dvd information. If I eject the disk (either by software or hardware) and replace it with a different disk, the information in explorer retains the first disk information and contents. The only way I have found clear this info is to reboot the pc.

I am trying to install software that has 2 disks and since it won't refresh with the new disk, I can't install the software.

Relevancy 36.98%

Hi. I'm experiencing some weird stuff. This is my second installations of windows 7 build 7000. The first was cracked, and now this is a genuine beta. In both i have the same problem:
Sometimes let's suppose i'm extracting files from winrar, when it finishes, nothing shows on desktop. If i click refresh, then my stuff shows up. This is the same when downloading a file, it shows only when i refresh! any ideas on what's going on? i would say it was my fault, but this is tthe second installation....it's totally clean.
Anyway, if i reboot the computer this issue is gone. but it appears from time to time

A:Refreshing desktop

I get the same thing from time to time, I would say it's worth sending some feedback to Microsoft about it, hopefully it will be resolved by the final release or even better with an Update.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/1602-refreshing-desktop.html
Relevancy 36.98%

ok this never used to happen before but for some reason, if i visit a website then later visit it again when it has been changed/updated, it appears as though it never was changed/updated and i must refresh the page to get the changes/updates to appear

how can i fix this problem?

A:refreshing pages

I also had this and i deleted all my temporary internet files and then i changed check for new versions of sites to "automatically". You can do this at internet explorer, at properties

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/refreshing-pages-20742.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Code:
private void card1MouseClicked(java.awt.event.MouseEvent evt) {

if (game.checkCard(game.getPlayerHand().get(1)))
{
game.playCard(1);
if (direction)
{
for(int a=0; a !=3 ; a ++)
{
player1.setBackground(new java.awt.Color(0, 102, 0));
**REFRESH GUI HERE**
game.playComp(a);
I'm guilding a card game and need to refresh the GUI every time the computer plays card. But nothing is updating until the event is finished. Is there a method that i could use to update the GUI. WITHOUT USING THREADS! because i haven't learned how to use threads in school and it probably won't qualify.

A:Refreshing GUI during process

You can use the Java Swing component Timer. It is really useful when, for example, you have a progress bar to display on your GUY.
In your case, you have to refresh 4 times at a certain frequency (0.25 second in the following piece of coding).
Code:
[SIZE=2]import javax.swing.Timer;

private int timerCount;
private Timer timer;

private void card1MouseClicked(java.awt.event.MouseEvent evt) {

if (game.checkCard(game.getPlayerHand().get(1))) {
game.playCard(1);
if (direction) {
timerCount = 0;
timer = createTimer();
timer.start();

private Timer createTimer () {
ActionListener action = new ActionListener () {
public void actionPerformed (ActionEvent event) {
player1.setBackground(new java.awt.Color(0, 102, 0));
game.playComp(timerCount);
timerCount++;
if (timerCount == 4) timer.stop();
}
};

return new Timer (250, action);
}[/SIZE]

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/refreshing-gui-during-process.518082/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi I wonder to refreshing seem keep Desktop if any one can help The problem - Pc running windows XP Pro boots ok into windows desktop THEN All the desktop icons including the task bar seem to disappear for a couple of seconds as if the PC is refreshing the desktop but then once they reappear again in another couple of seconds they disappear again This goes on for as long as the PC is Desktop seem to keep refreshing switched on I have managed on occasion to get to get to firefox and then to run online scans for Spyware Virus s all the time I was doing this the window with the scan stayed on top and remained open but the desktop icons and task bar continued to appear and disappear behind it I have tried Desktop seem to keep refreshing a repair install but it is still the same I would rather not wipe the drive clean and start again as with most people I am sure as the disc size gets bigger and bigger backing up things gets more and more difficult i don t have everything on this Gb disc backed up so would rather not lose it Any ideas what else I can try Regards John nbsp

Relevancy 36.98%

I built a website using webeasy 7. I then posted it on a domain through Go-Daddy.com. It worked. Now I have edited the web site with the webeasy, and it doesn't post the new edits on the site. How come?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/refreshing-website-307314.html
Relevancy 36.55%

this is bothering me because my friend decided that he would install SP without windows updates i told him something would mess up didnt know what until it was too late well it was installed and when i turn on seconds every refreshing 2-4 explorer.exe is my comp explorer doesent even come up i have to force start it in the task manager and when i do that it just keeps restarting and its annoying the hell out of me Here is the HJT log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost explorer.exe is refreshing every 2-4 seconds exe C explorer.exe is refreshing every 2-4 seconds WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C explorer.exe is refreshing every 2-4 seconds Program Files PC Tools AntiVirus PCTAVSvc exe C WINDOWS System wdfmgr exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files IObit Advanced SystemCare AWC exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C WINDOWS System wbem wmiprvse exe C WINDOWS explorer exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - URLSearchHook AOLTBSearch Class - EA - - DB- F -D CA FB C D - C Program Files AOL AIM Toolbar aoltb dll R - URLSearchHook no name - EB EA-E BE- CFD- F F-C A C EAFA - no file O - Toolbar no name - C F -A AE- D D- DF- F FE F B - no file O - Toolbar AIM Toolbar - DE C F- - A - B-AA ED D - C Program Files AOL AIM Toolbar aoltb dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar Megaupload Toolbar - A A -BACC- D -C E- F D A EC - C PROGRA MEGAUP MEGAUP DLL O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS System igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS System hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run PCTAVApp quot C Program Files PC Tools AntiVirus PCTAV exe quot MONITORSCAN O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKCU Run Aim quot C Program Files AIM aim exe quot d locale en-US ee aol imApp O - HKCU Run H PC Connection Agent quot C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync wcescomm exe quot O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU Run Advanced SystemCare quot C Program Files IObit Advanced SystemCare AWC exe quot startup O - Extra context menu item amp AIM Search - c program files aol aim toolbar resources en-US local search html O - Extra button Create Mobile Favorite - EAF BB - F- D - - C FAE D F - C PROGRA MICROS INetRepl dll O - Extra button no name - EAF BB - F- D - - C FAE D F - C PROGRA MICROS INetRepl dll O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Create Mobile Favorite - EAF BB - F- D - - C FAE D F - C PROGRA MICROS INetRepl dll O - Extra button AIM Toolbar - AF D- E - bda- -B C B - C Program Files AOL AIM Toolbar aoltb dll O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - DPF -C A- E-A -C C BBF Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool - http go microsoft com fwlink linkid O - DPF DD - - F - F D-D MySpace Uploader Control - http lads myspace com upload MySpaceUploader cab O - Service Google Updater Service gusvc - Google - C Program Files Google Common Google Updater GoogleUpdaterService exe O - Service Java Quick Starter JavaQuickStarterService - Sun Microsystems Inc - C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe O - Service PC Tools AntiVirus Engine PCTAVSvc - PC Tools Research Pty Ltd - C Program Files PC Tools AntiVirus PCTAVSvc exe O - Service Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C Program Fi... Read more

A:explorer.exe is refreshing every 2-4 seconds

after a wile it just freezes the taks bar and no icons appear.. that is when i have to close explorer and start it again if i need something from the desktop.. but it still refreshes..

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/explorer-exe-is-refreshing-every-2-4-seconds-323003.html
Relevancy 36.55%

Until yesterday, whenever I right clicked an empty space on the Desktop and got the

View
Sort by
Refresh
NVidia Control Panel
New
Personalize

Menu, and clicked on the Refresh, all the Desktop Icons
would momentarily 'blink' in the refresh process.

Now I find that only one, my Google Mail Account, does this.

Is there any way that I can restore the refresh 'blink' to all
Desktop Icons?

A:'Refresh' is NOT Refreshing the Desktop.

You could try this fix. Apparently it has correct other problems relating to the desktop refresh regardless of the symptoms described on the fix's information page.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/246333-refresh-not-refreshing-desktop.html
Relevancy 36.55%

I am trying to replace "partmgr.sys" in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers with the previous SP2 version of the same file. However, whenever I delete the file, it automatically refreshes itself and returns within a few seconds, it will not stay deleted. When I paste the new file in and replace it for the old one, it will eventually just refresh and become the old version again, it will just not delete and I cannot get the SP2 version into the folder.
Does anyone know how I can stop this from happening, and permanently delete it from the folder?

A:.sys file keeps on refreshing itself - won't delete

Welcome to TSF

Try renaming the file to .old

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/sys-file-keeps-on-refreshing-itself-wont-delete-351654.html
Relevancy 36.55%

A customer is grumbling because recently his computer has started doing an annoying refresh of the document at random intervals when using in Refreshing of document applications applications This can happen in Publisher or Adobe Photoshop Or even in Outlook For example in Publisher a document is open not particularly large at k and if you Refreshing of document in applications sit there watching it it will suddenly do a refresh of the document It doesn t refresh the whole program and its menus etc just the document I don t think that is entirely usual myself for a program such as Publisher but this problem only started Refreshing of document in applications recently Another example in Adobe Photoshop just one of the toolbars on the right of the screen will flicker now and then This only started happening a few weeks ago The customer has been a user of these applications and their older versions for many years without this problem Since the problem has started the customer has changed his graphics card to a Radeon series and tried a totally different monitor CRT to TFT Neither have made any difference to the problem Would be grateful for any pointers here Thanks Computertechie Refreshing of document in applications nbsp

A:Refreshing of document in applications

Anyone got any ideas? Not really an easy thing to search for on Google, what search term does one use for this sort of problem? No luck searching anyway

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/refreshing-of-document-in-applications.613487/
Relevancy 36.55%

I'm having this serious problem right now where my windows (i.e. Firefox, Task Manager) continiously "toggle" out of them and them "toggle" back. A loading sign is seen on my screen before the window flashes for a second and re-appears. It's making tasks very difficult and I have no idea what's causing this.

Relevancy 36.55%

Hi,

I'm having this issue where my dvd rom and dvd RW drive are not refreshing.
For example, after rebooting both drives will read the first CDs or DVDs I place in the drive
After I take them out and put in a different CD or DVD it doesn't read them. When I click on the D or E drives it keeps showing the contents of what was on the Previous CD/DVD I last inserted into the drive
Even if I close out, go back into explorer, and double click the E or D drives
So everytime i want to read a new disc, I have to reboot

I'm not sure when this started
I have a dell demension pentum 4 2.8GHZ 512 MB ram and running windows XP pro....any assistance would be greatly appreciated....thank you

A:issue w/DVD/CD Drives not refreshing

Try a new IDE cable.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/issue-w-dvd-cd-drives-not-refreshing.383390/
Relevancy 36.55%

so, i use optimum webmail. and I go through my inbox every now and again. but something strange has started happening to me. so i'll select a bunch of things and delete them, it will tell me that the command went through..... but now the entire inbox looks like it's empty as all the e-mails vanished. even though it still tells me that there are indeed e-mails there. so i refresh the page, and it fixes the problem, but i'm looking for an actual solution, not the band aid i was able to come up with. assist?

A:E-mail refreshing required.

Why not post over at the optimum Forum for better results?
Ask the Optimum Experts - Optimum Forum

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/e-mail-refreshing-required-1125617.html
Relevancy 36.55%

After some software problems, The fix was to Refresh my PC, despite me selecting "Keep my files" it removed loads of my software including ones I cannot get without a disc,

Is there a way I can roll back to before I did this, since I still have the Windows.old file with all my things in, Do I just Copy and replace my files with the things from Windows.old to the new one or is there a way to roll back completely?

installing all my stuff again is not worth for a temporary fix.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks,
Jason

A:Is There A Way To Roll Back After Refreshing PC

Hello Jason,

The use of Refresh and Reset can be a bit confusing. The following tutorial explains the differences and offers a way to do it without losing anything. As explained Refresh does keep your files but not your apps.

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

I realise this is too late for you but you should be able to get back to a previous installation if your windows.old folder is still there and nothing has been deleted from it. Usually the windows.old folder only lasts for about 30 days before Windows automatically deletes the contents.

The following tutorial shows you how to do this:

Windows 10 - Go Back to Previous Windows

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/37805-there-way-roll-back-after-refreshing-pc.html
Relevancy 36.55%

Attachment 205401

In that .rar is the health report and BSOD folder from jcgriff2.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 0000000000041287
BCP2: 0000000000000030
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\040112-13478-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-15662-0.sysdata.xml

this was my error.
Also it happened during the time i was watching twitch.tv since this morning i cant watch anything that uses adobe flash player as it will eventually crash all of my browsers.

Windows 7 home premium 64bit
i7 2600k not O/Ced
vengeance blue 16gb ram with only 3 sticks of 4gb each into my mother board due to large cpu cooler.
My computer is brand new made it in December. I keep everything up to date aswell. bios windows updates and so forth.

A:first BSOD.please Help i will be refreshing the page.

This one was related to memory management, probably caused by your Kaspersky, or DTSOFTBUS01.sys

Kaspersky is a frequent cause of BSOD's. I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST.

http://support.kaspersky.com/downloa...vremover10.zip

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads DuplexSecure - FAQ

when you're done you can use this Freeware:

MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM (MagicDisc) in its place

Using MagicISO to create ISO image files

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/222330-first-bsod-please-help-i-will-refreshing-page.html
Relevancy 36.55%

at my work there is a web page that everyone must log on to and use daily. on one specific computer that web page keeps refreshing on its own unless i press the stop button. when i try to log on, rather than send the log on info, it starts refreshing on its own again. we have to use internet explorer as no other browser is compatible with the page. i've tried removing IE and re-installing it using multiple versions (6,7, and 8beta) with no success. i've also run the anti virus, spybot and registryfix to try and identify the problem, again with no success. short of wiping the entire system and starting over is there anything else i can do?
thanks tb

ps. i have also gotten a pop-up box displaying this registry item:
IERESETATTRIB

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/web-page-usin-ie-keeps-refreshing-on-its-own-301902.html
Relevancy 36.55%

So I created a windows media recovery CD and want to refresh my PC.
Is there any thing I need to care of 1st ?
I was thinking about writing down the product key and backing up my files.
I think I forgot something.
I had some questions.
Do I need to download pre installed software if I do a refresh ? ( Like Nvidia Geforce ,MCAfee etc etc)
Do I need to enter my product key to activate my windows 8.1 again ?
Is a back up required or am I too paranoid ?
Whats the best way to back up files ? ( I don't want to forget things like internet bookmarks and other stuff)
Will a refresh affect my other partitions ?

thanks in advance

A:Refreshing Windows 8.1 Questions

Definitely do a backup first. I'd recommend doing an image backup using Macrium Reflect Free. Then if anything goes wrong you can restore the image backup and be right back to where you are now.

Image your system with free Macrium

There is no refresh capability in Windows 7 like there is in Windows 8.1 or 10. The equivalent is a Repair Install: How to Do a Repair Install to Fix Windows 7

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/64902-refreshing-windows-8-1-questions.html
Relevancy 36.55%

Running Windows XP not Drive volume CD refreshing Pro My CD drive has recently been acting up CD Drive volume not refreshing and my ever-diligent Google searches have revealed nothing even when keywording the keywords Seems that when I eject a data CD the CD s contents still show in Explorer I hit F still nothing I insert another CD and it still refuses to change the contents I log off log back on and the same contents are still showing I have Explorer refresh rate set to fastest speed in the registry Seems that only when I either restart the machine or flip back and forth between drives several times will Explorer CD Drive volume not refreshing finally change the contents to reflect the new CD s contents I have auto-play off and would rather keep it that way At first I suspected that it had to do with my burned data CDs but it is doing it with commercial CDs also Any body have a clue Perhaps a stubborn cache somewhere that I can get rid of CDFS cache maybe I realize that Windows has always had a glitch with Explorer refreeshing but this is ridiculous nbsp

A:CD Drive volume not refreshing

Just FYI for anyone else encountering this problem: I read a blurb elsewhere regarding a different problem where someone suggested that Nero Burning Rom (what I use) may have conflicts with Roxio Easy CD. The Windows XP CD writing utility is a watered down version of Roxio. So I went into Services and shut down the XP CD Writing service--don't use it anyway. Now the CD drive contents refresh normally. Problem solved.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-drive-volume-not-refreshing.134669/
Relevancy 36.55%

hi
my screen is not refreshing properly and bits of windows and other things don't disappear.

windows xp home system.

is this video memory gone bad?
or perhaps ram gone bad?

or screwed up software?

thanks
john

Relevancy 36.55%

when I refreshed the pc without affecting the files option from the setting tab and inserted the disc .later I found that only those applications which were installed were removed and the files were unchanged. were those applications creating the problems and they were removed?if yes then what were the problems?
and if the files are left unchanged then what about the virus that those files and folder contain.?
so frens please make me understand the significance of that option and when I need to refresh the pc ?

A:what is the real meaning of the ' refreshing pc ''?

Tutorial: Refresh Windows 8

In brief: Refresh Your PC in Win8?Attempts to solve system problems by replacing system files without affecting user data files. Such files still should be backed up. Installed programs will have to be reinstalled except those from the Windows Store. A list of uninstalled programs is provided on desktop. You personalization settings will be maintained. System settings will be set to defaults. A Windows.old folder will be created at C:. You can delete it once you have everything you want from it--Windows.old Folder - Delete in Windows 8.

Refresh also sometimes in needed in activation: Clean Install with Windows 8 Upgrade.

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/21727-what-real-meaning-refreshing-pc.html
Relevancy 36.55%

I created a form to update a table using a SQL function and I need to have the combo boxes on the form revert to their initial blank state after the table is updated. The combo boxes are created from a query on two other tables. Do I need to set a default state for the combo boxes or is there a seperate function I can call after the table is updated? Seems simple enough considering it took me all day to figure out how to update 3 fields from this form..

TIA guys and gals

A:Refreshing combo boxes

Use:
ComboBox1.Clear
Either Before repopulating the ComboBox OR
After the procedure has been completed and you're ready to move on to the next step.

[I used ComboBox1 as default... modify the ComboBox Name to fit the Name that you have set to it.]

Hope This Helps!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/refreshing-combo-boxes.122414/
Relevancy 36.55%

I reset windows 8 on my alienware m15x for a fresh restart but it was taking too long and got stuck a 30% so I held down the power button. Next thing It says No Operating system detected. Help?

A:Turned off PC when refreshing Windows 8

Hi,

1. Boot into Windows Recovery Environment from the installation or recovery disk.
2. Follow instructions from Step 2 down in How to restore a Windows 7-based computer to a previous Windows installation by using the Windows.old folder (applies to 8 as well).

Vadim

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/29435-turned-off-pc-when-refreshing-windows-8-a.html