Windows Support Forum

How to file a complaint against dell customer service and Warranty

Q: How to file a complaint against dell customer service and Warranty

When I went to buy a laptop, I have not considered any other laptop as I thought Dell would be perfect for me. However, let me tell you, it's not. Within the period of 1 month, I started getting touch pad issues which is not resolved completely yet. This is not ended here. I bought this laptop (which was the worst decision I have ever made) in October 2014 and this Dell dashboard shows my warranty expiring in July 2015. I am emailing to them and nobody even bothers to give a reply. On phone support I have asked several times that I want to extend my warranty, however nobody helped me for that too. Is this your SO CALLED superior customer service and quality product? If yes then please stop selling Dell Inspiron 3542 model. Pathetic touch pad! LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I FILE A COMPLAINT as I cant take this harassment further.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: How to file a complaint against dell customer service and Warranty

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: How to file a complaint against dell customer service and Warranty

Contact link, bottom of the screen.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19616589
Relevancy 93.74%

Hi, I purchased an Inspiron 1543 on Oct 27, 2015 from an authorized dell store at GIP Mall Noida and since then I have been strutggling with Dell Warranty team to update the warranty status under dell festive offers. They have updated only NBD warranty date to Oct 2018 sine I have purchased two years extended warranty, but all the other warranty dates are yet to be updated and they are not even replying my emails. The worst customer service I have ever seen. I will never recommend anytone to buy a dell product. I have provided everything they reqested already. My service tag #<ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy>. My contact # are<ADMIN NOTE: Phone number removed per privacy policy>. Can anyone help? And specially Dell should not sell it's product through cheaters like Skope computers(A dell authorized showroom, GIM Mall, Noida.) They are thieves and cheaters and not have manners.

A:Warranty issue and customer service

Hello. You have posted on the Laptop Audio discussion board. I suggest that you post on the Customer Care board. Do not include your service tag and contact numbers, because those will be removed as per forum policy. If someone from Dell replies to your post, they will ask you to send them that information via the forum's private message feature.
I hope you find success in resolving your warranty issues.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3517/t/19678891
Relevancy 92.88%

I am so frustrated with HP's customer service I will never buy an HP product again because of their nbsp horrendous customer service and the fact that HP either doesn't honor their warranties customer Honoring Warranty/TERRIBLE service Not or they make it exceedingly difficult to do so nbsp I have an HP chromebook Pavilion Not Honoring Warranty/TERRIBLE customer service nbsp -c dx that has a malfunctioning touchpad and no one from HP is helping me Intermittently my touchpad won't work The cursor pointer starts to shake vibrate making it almost impossible to click on what's intended and the scroll function freezes up Also a powerwash has not fixed the problem I started calling a couple of weeks ago while still under the one year warranty HP told me my chromebook was out of warranty It was not They had an incorrect purchase date They told Not Honoring Warranty/TERRIBLE customer service me to scan and send proof of Not Honoring Warranty/TERRIBLE customer service purchase I did twice to two different people and two different email addresses I was told my chromebook would be repaired and to wait for the box to ship it in nbsp I have an order number nbsp BFBB nbsp but I have received nothing According to the order status online it says waiting for customer action nbsp I was told by one of the several people I've spoken to that he would personally make sure my issue would be solved but refused to give me his full name Now when I reply to the emails I previously got from customer service I get automated replies stating my chromebook is out of warranty and I can no longer get email support I just called customer service and he said I still need to send in my receipt for proof of purchase SERIOUSLY HP you are doing terrible business by making it so difficult for people to have their problems fixed And shame on you for not honoring your warranties nbsp Solved View Solution

A:Not Honoring Warranty/TERRIBLE customer service

Hi @bassplayinlady ,

I sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your private messages then this post has instructions that will guide you through the process.

Regards,George

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Not-Honoring-Warranty-TERRIBLE-customer-service/td-p/4399758
Relevancy 89.44%

I purchased a new xps from dell over two weeks ago nbsp Currently the laptop is working fine however I ve tried tried to register the laptop under my products multiple times since receiving the laptop nbsp Whenever to new for customer not tag reach service register service because xps13 to unable + warranty found unable I try to enter the service tag it keeps giving me an error quot Products not found nbsp There rsquo s no match for the Service Tags that were entered quot nbsp At first I thought maybe it was because the laptop was new but it new xps13 unable to register for warranty because service tag not found + unable to reach customer service has been weeks now and I m still getting the same message Not only that but I ve been trying to contact dell through email for weeks now and I always get the same quot you will get a response in hour quot reply but nobody ever replies nbsp I feel like the biggest moron right now because I paid for years of premium support and you won t even answer a freaking email nbsp I m pretty close to just returning this laptop and buying a piece of macbook because at least apple responds to support requests

A:new xps13 unable to register for warranty because service tag not found + unable to reach customer service

Was the system purchased direct from Dell?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19997104
Relevancy 78.26%

Hi folks I wanted to post the fact that Dell sold me a faulty laptop in July last and I had a complete nightmare gaining a refund nbsp I had to fight for over x Faulty Customer Feedback / Dell Service RE: Laptop days to have my money returned and in the end I requested my Credit Card provider to resolve the matter legally I was also lied to on many occasions by the staff Gian Vishka and Shahank who repeatedly RE: Faulty Dell Laptop / Customer Service Feedback promised me manager call-backs and also that the courier was en-route to collect the faulty item nbsp I was asked to please be patient to allow them to resolve the matter asap which RE: Faulty Dell Laptop / Customer Service Feedback I was and my gesture was completely throwm back in my face on multiple occasions nbsp I am still waiting for the Senior Manager call-back I was promised TEN DAYS ago although now the RE: Faulty Dell Laptop / Customer Service Feedback situation has gone to far for any kind of amicable resolution I shall NEVER purchase from Dell ever again as it is totally criminal of them to retain a customers money nbsp I have probably spent at least x hours on the phone before I managed to make any headway with the situation nbsp I have been a Dell loyal customer since and this would have been the third PC I purchased from them nbsp Therefore it is utterly abysmal for them to treat me or anyone like this I am considering posting a copy of the entire dialogue here as well as other computer forums sales-reviews online as it is quite unbelievable nbsp I only wish I had recorded the phone conversations Yes I was provided with some compensation which I do appreciate however it was the very least you could have done and I still feel that the members of staff involved should have been sacked on the spot for their repeated misconduct Thank you Paul David Seaman UK

A:RE: Faulty Dell Laptop / Customer Service Feedback

Moderators: Please feel free move this post to a more appropriate section of the forum should you see fit.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19988749
Relevancy 78.26%
Relevancy 77.4%

My battery warranty expired within one (1) day....HEWLET PACKARD REFUSED TO HONOR / CHANGE....I NEVER USED THE BATTERY....WITHIN ONE (1) DAY OF EXPIRATION, THE BATTERY WOULD NO LONGER RECHARGED....IS THAT WHAT WE GET FROM HEWLET PACKARD?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Complaint-about-warranty-for-battery/td-p/5801286
Relevancy 77.4%

I bought a Dell XPS last Aug for from Costco online We had problems almost immediately with the PC not powering up at all but since it occasionally worked we waited too long to actually return the PC to Costco beyond days We also did not install the PC until Nov because we bought PC s at once and it service new customer 8700 problems horrible The XPS Dell - in leader took time to install them all We called tech support and after four hours of getting the run around and quot trouble-shooting quot via phone with Dell s non-English speaking tech support staff they finally agreed to send out a technician Technician replaced power supply and on off button We thought it was fixed but no We didn t really call Dale back because we never had time to spend another Dell - The new leader in horrible customer service XPS 8700 problems three or four hours on the phone and schedule another technician just way too time-consuming for us to do that and run a business so instead we suffered a long barely using the computer and using other computers that were working fine instead Fast-forward the clock today May The computer is still under warranty till August I call Dell and explain the situation and Dell - The new leader in horrible customer service XPS 8700 problems that we ve already unsuccessfully had a field technician trying to fix the problem and they were unable to do so I respectfully ask that they send a replacement computer as we didn t have the time to spend another Dell - The new leader in horrible customer service XPS 8700 problems days troubleshooting with their phone tech-support team and also field technicians they declined stating that I should ve called back after the first technician showed up All I can tell you is I spent four hours this morning on the phone with Dell customer support who is apparently based in the Philippines They were unable to completely create a case number with me I was so frustrated and just wanted a replacement they would transfer me four times and each time I was transferred I had to start from the beginning including starting with my contact information and tell them the issue and what went wrong Each new customer support person would attempt to take me through the exact same troubleshooting sequence that I had already done earlier in the morning it was so frustrating I just couldn t take anymore At this point I guess my only alternative is to take down to small claims court and get me a replacement computer that is NOT a lemon as a replacement or file a case with the BBB I am also going to write the President of Costco to strongly suggest that they cease doing business with Dell Dell clearly tarnishes the Costco name In either case I will never ever ever ever ever buy a Dell computer again I work in customer service field and in my years providing excellent customer service I ve never had a company so dysfunctional so disorganized and so lacking in support amp nbsp concern for their customers Dell has lost a customer for life and I will tell everybody I talk to never ever ever ever l ever buy a Dell I learned my lesson never again

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19981403
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi This is a rant plea for help from someone at Dell nbsp For the past months I ve been through the wringer with Dell s warranty service nbsp Short story for patience horrible service with Dell's Out warranty of those who don t want to read this entire tail of woe nbsp I ve been through LCD screens one motherboard replacement nbsp and now one entire system replacement - Out of patience with Dell's horrible warranty service and I still have a computer with issues because Dell keeps sending me JUNK and wrong parts - nbsp And to top it off my warranty is about to run out And now the long story My story begins almost a year ago when I purchased a new Inspiron nbsp I loved that laptop and things were great up until Feb of this year when the LCD screen developed an issue with burn-in image retention I contacted Dell tech support about this and the tech agreed that the screen needed replacing He said he d send out an on-site service tech with an LCD replacement kit and a motherboard nbsp I thought sending the motherboard was strange since the issue was clearly with the LCD screen nbsp So I asked why they d send a motherboard nbsp The tech said incase the replacement LCD doesn t fix it nbsp Strange This should have been a red flag but I just shrugged it off Jump forward a few days later and the on-site tech shows up nbsp He says he doesn t know how to replace the screen in this model laptop nbsp He said any time he s tried the clips in the bezel break nbsp He also said Dell should have sent the entire LCD assembly as there are no instructions to replace the LCD screen only nbsp He called up Dell s on-site tech support line to see if they could supply him with instructions and Dell instructed him TO REPLACE THE MOTHERBOARD for an issue with an LCD screen nbsp He didn t know what to make of it but did what they said and replaced a PERFECTLY GOOD motherboard which OF COURSE didn t fix anything nbsp So the tech says to ask them for the entire LCD assembly nbsp So I contact Dell and ask them for the specific part number which to their credit they send nbsp But of course there are still issues with the screen Dead pixels backlight bleed and the touch screen often has a mind of its own and causes the cursor to go crazy nbsp Also at this point I m noticing the laptop runs much warmer than before there s a loud quot coil whine quot and the touchpad now randomly stops sometimes nbsp So my perfectly good motherboard was replaced with a broken one Great By this time screen number had arrived nbsp But it was the wrong part nbsp It was the k UHD screen and I had the p version nbsp I am a software developer and I use Linux and a lot of Java software which does not scale properly on Hi-DPI screens So once again I had to contact Dell and tell them I can t use a k screen After sending the wrong part Dell said they d replace the entire system with a refurbished one nbsp Great Finally an end to this I hoped nbsp But nope Dell sends me an Inspiron quot gaming laptop quot with a k screen Even after I specifically told them I am unable to use a k screen nbsp However by this time I had well and truly had enough nbsp I just wanted to be done with the entire ordeal nbsp But as I am beginning to learn there is apparently no end to it because guess what the Inspiron has a few issues of its own nbsp The screen dims flickers when certain shades of blue enter the screen lots of owners are complaining about this it s an inherent flaw of the LG quot pentle quot screen used in these There are a few youtube videos that show this if you search nbsp I could have just changed the resolution to p and lived with the flicker but nbsp It OVERHEATS LIKE CRAZY and the fan never shuts off nbsp Even when idle nbsp Tonight nbsp as I was trying to use it the thermal protection kicked in and it actually turned itself off right when I was in the middle of working nbsp UNACCEPTABLE I ve been patient and courteous throughout all this nbsp But now I ve had enough I am not going ... Read more

A:Out of patience with Dell's horrible warranty service

Tough luck. I've also have had more hardware issues than I can count, including trackpad failures, fan issues, lights burnt out, etc... I just continuously had stuff break on my $1400 laptop for no reason. 
After months of dealing with this ***, I decided I just wanted Dell to buy the laptop back from me or give me store credit as that's really the only repayment for the amount of stress and issues this laptop has brought me. I was basically told by the highest level sales manager that I cannot return the laptop and I just have to go the Dell's support system. There is really nothing you can do except constantly call in service requests and once your warranty expires, like me, you are pretty much screwed.
That being said, I will never buy any Dell product again.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19682784
Relevancy 62.78%

Why is it proving so difficult for the 'Washington Post' to unsubscribe my email address from their 'Breaking News Alert' email Newsletter service Over the past few months I have repeatedly tried to unsubscribe from 'Breaking News Alert' an email Newsletter service provided by the 'Washington Post' newspaper in the USA So far I must have sent at least requests asking for the email service to be Unsubscription Complaint Newspaper Service Ignores - Lodge To? from Major Requests US stopped This has been done via an automatic link in each email which they call their 'Express Sic Unsubscribe Service' to washingtonpost com Recently however I have resorted to replying to their Major US Newspaper Ignores Unsubscription from Service Requests - Lodge Complaint To? emails by including terse unsubscribe request messages directed at the 'Washington Post' and specifically addressed to the Desks of that newspaper's Ombudsman who is actually a woman the National US Editor and the Foreign rest of Mother Earth's Nations Editor The 'Breaking Major US Newspaper Ignores Unsubscription from Service Requests - Lodge Complaint To? News Alert' is also included as part of the email So where does that get me Absolutely nowhere Not a peep nor a whimper let alone any acknowledgement of my emails The 'Breaking News Alert' is still being sent on an almost daily basis and being directed immediately into my Junk Mail Folder I am now sick and tired of this whole affair and wish to be rid of this subscription once and for all What I want to know is this Is there some form of Federal Regulatory Authority in the USA that I can refer this saga to as a matter of complaint All I want is for the Washington Post to remove my email address from their subscription service That's it

A:Major US Newspaper Ignores Unsubscription from Service Requests - Lodge Complaint To?

Originally Posted by sassofalco

Why is it proving so difficult for the 'Washington Post' to unsubscribe my email address from their 'Breaking News Alert' email Newsletter service??

Over the past few months, I have repeatedly tried to unsubscribe from 'Breaking News Alert', an email Newsletter service provided by the 'Washington Post' newspaper, in the USA.

So far, I must have sent at least 200 requests, asking for the email service to be stopped. This has been done via an automatic link in each email which they call their 'Express[Sic] Unsubscribe Service', to washingtonpost.com.

Recently however, I have resorted to replying to their emails, by including terse unsubscribe request messages, directed at the 'Washington Post', and specifically addressed to the Desks of that newspaper's Ombudsman [who is actually a woman], the National [US] Editor, and the Foreign [rest of Mother Earth's Nations] Editor. The 'Breaking News Alert' is also included as part of the email.

So where does that get me? Absolutely nowhere!! Not a peep, nor a whimper......let alone any acknowledgement of my emails. The 'Breaking News Alert' is still being sent on an almost daily basis, and being directed immediately into my Junk Mail Folder. I am now sick and tired of this whole affair, and wish to be rid of this subscription, once and for all.

What I want to know is this......Is there some form of Federal Regulatory Authority in the USA that I can refer this saga to, as a matter of complaint? All I want is for the Washington Post to remove my email address from their subscription service! That's it!!

2 words, "spam filter"

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/212528-major-us-newspaper-ignores-unsubscription-service-requests-lodge-complaint.html
Relevancy 62.35%

I've made complaint written as per below email to lenserv my ibm com but POOR VERY SERVICE SERVICE CUSTOMER nbsp I still did not get any reply from anyone from lenovo after the complaints I've made to service center through either phone or email nbsp The email as follows Dear Sir nbsp Referring to the matter above I would like to make a complaint on the poor service provided by the service center nbsp It has been weeks VERY POOR SERVICE CUSTOMER SERVICE since I sent my laptop for warranty claim and they have not replace the cable I'm frustrated I've been told to wait everytime and not given a date of completion nbsp nbsp On nbsp nbsp I sent nbsp a laptop to Lenovo authorized service center nbsp at nbsp Low Yat Plaza for warranty claim The problem description and details is as per slip attached nbsp On the first week I called and the service center notified me that they identified the problem and already have the cable for replacement They will have VERY POOR SERVICE CUSTOMER SERVICE the technicians to fix it and let me know through sms once done nbsp nbsp The next week I called on Wednesday and they said they still have not fix it Telling me the same story again will get the technicians to fix it and ask me to wait for the sms On Saturday I personally made a visit to the service center to check on the status and they still tell me the same story again nbsp The third week I called and yet again they tell me the same story I told the person in charge to call me back before lunch time to let me know if they can fix it so I can collect it the next day No one even bothers to return my call nbsp Also everytime I call I will have to call a few times until someone picks up nbsp I felt very disappointed as I still have not receive my laptop to date Please respond to my complaint nbsp Thank you nbsp Regards nbsp nbsp I'm so fedup with it I'm retriving my laptop this weekend PLEASE REPSONDE LENOVO nbsp nbsp Solved Go to Solution

A:VERY POOR SERVICE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi llw_lenovo

I apologize for your experience with the local service center in Malaysia. Please send me all pertinent details via private message so we may collaborate with you. Details include Full name, shipping address, phone number, email address, machine type and serial number, and lastly all repair case numbers. 

Best regards,

Bgriffin2 Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/VERY-POOR-SERVICE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE/td-p/1677067
Relevancy 61.06%

I customer service am not sure why HP calls what they offer customer service nbsp When the screen on my new touchsmart stopped working I contacted HP support and spent an hour or trying to troubleshoot the issue They said they would send me packing materials and information to return the unit It never arrived and they cancelled the customer service repair ticket nbsp I then received a customer satisfaction survey on which I explained what happened and assured them I would never by another HP product This seemed to strike a nerve and I was contacted by the executive resolution department who assured me they would handle my issue nbsp They said they would send out material and info to return the computer I explained to the rep Stephen that I worked hour shifts and that I had to attend a conference out of town so it might be as late as before I could get it packed and shipped nbsp The the box arrived on Friday while I was at work I also worked Sun Mon and Tues nbsp nbsp I recieved an email from Stephen on Monday while I was at work threatening to cancel the service ticket nbsp I called him and explained again that I was at work I was not getting off untill Wed morning and I had to leave immediately to go to a conference downstate which my employer paid for and where I receive continuing education to maintain my license nbsp I explianed I would be back Fri and would make sure the package got out Sat am nbsp He told me he would give me until pm Wed to either ship it or he would cancel the repair nbsp So I came home this morning and am missing classes so I can make a customer service rep with an over inflated idea of his importance in the world feel good about himself nbsp I on the other hand will now have to explain to my boss why I couldnt fulfill my obligation to the service nbsp BTW I am typing this on my year old Sony which had never had an issue of any kind this episode has certainly not improved my veiw of HP customer service

A:customer service

Hi @cwherbst ,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publically post ( serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Regards,George

I work for HP

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/customer-service/td-p/4928275
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi

I need to find some software that will allow me to track customer service. We take in calls over the phone and also emails and so far i have been logging contact dates and details on excel but it is DRIVING ME INSANE. haha.

Can anyone help? I need to be able to see a clients account (name, number, contact history, who they dealt with last etc) at a glance when they call.

And I need to be able to track how long a complaint runs for before it is solved.

Please help!

Relevancy 60.63%

Dell inspiron 5559 HID-complaint touch screen is not working. I have to keep it disabled because all of a sudden it starts to sense different touches uncontrollably. Sometimes it works just fine for a day, but it keeps happening. I have restored the laptop to factory settings, but it did not work.  I have checked for drivers updates, but they are none.  Please help me with this. Thank you in advance. 

A:Please help. Dell inspiron 5559 HID-complaint touch screen is not working.

You can try recalibrating it in the settings.  

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19988432
Relevancy 60.63%

I brought laptop on with an issue on the screen as it was blinking like horizontal white lines or the screen goes black and come instantly many times for couple of seconds and increases with time and when i contact my File Re: a To Complaint supporter http www arab-computers com the ones whom i brought the laptop from they took it for a month to replace it cause it was in the - days- but they gave me the same laptop again but closed like brand new nbsp and i have nothing to prove Re: To File a Complaint it nbsp and i knew it cause it got the same issue and i discovered it after couple of days so i went back to them and gave them Re: To File a Complaint the laptop with the same issue they took more than nbsp months to fix it and this time when i used it there were the same issue of the screen and also a new issue that the setup of the windows is not genuine as i bought it with windows license Re: To File a Complaint so i took some while to go back again to them and they took nbsp it for nbsp month but this time they took it before warranty and handed it after but i got it back with they same issue and it is not fixed what should i do nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Re-To-File-a-Complaint/td-p/3438602
Relevancy 60.2%

On May th I ordered Inspiron I laptop Skullcandy headphones and GB of laptop memory I received the headphones and memory around the th The laptop was shipped on the th On the th FedEx delivered the laptop to the wrong address and they were unable to recover it I sent the FedEx case number to Dell customer service on the th and they stated a replacement would be sent out next day air Also on May th Dell billing department stated my Dell Preferred Account would be pushed back to July for my first payment I received and email on the th that Dell has processed a replacement and I will be notified when it will be shipped out I requested an order number so I can track the item and I received another email on June st stating that an order number has not been generated even though the replacement has been processed They will send me an email when it is shipped It is June th and I have not received an Worst Customer Service email Worst Customer Service A Worst Customer Service Dell customer resolution rep contacted me only after I Worst Customer Service filed a complaint with the Better Buisness Bureau and informed me that a replacement laptop HAS NOT been processed Dell customer service WILL lie to you Please do not buy anything from this corporation

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19982188
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello nbsp Can anyone provide me with the contact information to escalate an issue I am having with the Lenovo Customer Service nbsp I have a ThinkPad X Carbon rd generation nbsp I have had to send in my X Carbon for repair customer service Poor on three different occassions nbsp I have had to call technical support on at least different ocaissons which has provided little help nbsp The first time I had to send it in the screen needed to be fixed and the computer was overheating causing the fan to run very loud and at very high RPMs nbsp I received the computer back from repair Poor customer service nbsp The screen was fixed although they left several streaks on the screen from what looked like an attempt to clean it nbsp They replaced the fan and yet it continued to overheat and the fan was running loud and fast nbsp I called tech support nbsp This was a terrible experience nbsp They opened a new case ID and had me send it in again nbsp I sent it in a second time nbsp I received the computer back nbsp The repair summary stated the motherboard was replaced nbsp However it continues to over heat causing the fan to run loud and fast nbsp In addition to this issue I also noticed that the repair facility had left scratches on the lid of my less than month old X carbon and they managed to nbsp damage the keyboard nbsp I called technical support and they opened up yet another case ID and had me send it in for repair for a third time nbsp Now it has been over weeks and I still have not received my computer back nbsp I have received just two updates that states the part is on backorder nbsp They have given me no estimate on when I might expect to receive my computer back again nbsp I may not have had to send it in a third time if they had not damaged it in the first place nbsp Given the history of this situation I am also concerned as to what condition my computer will be in when I get it back nbsp At this point I would just like to request they send me a brand new computer nbsp This whole situation has been unacceptable nbsp Not only is the problem not being solved but additional damage has been done when sending my computer into repair and now who knows when I will even get it back and what condition it will be in nbsp I have been a big fan of the ThinkPad products and a loyal customer to Lenovo for quite some time nbsp However I am disappointed to say that this situation has pretty much destroyed my trust in the quality of Lenovo technical support and the handling of repair issues in both correcting the repair issues and phsyically handling the equipment with care nbsp I need to have this situation escalated however I do not have the contact information to do so nbsp If somone can provide me with the necessary contact information I will be very grateful nbsp Thank you in advance

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Tablet-and/Poor-customer-service/td-p/3350182
Relevancy 60.2%

Just wanted to share a good experience. Last Sunday evening an APC UPS that I had bought in June failed. I called APC the next morning and by a little after noon the next day I had a replacement unit and a prepaid return shipping label. Put the dead unit into the box and dropped it off at the local UPS store. Good customer service APC. BTW this is the first failure that I've experienced with APC ever and I had many units over the years.

A:APC Good Customer Service

I have two CyberPower UPSs and I've had really good experiences with their support as well. I'm much less happy with the products themselves. One of the two is an OR1500PFCRT2U unit I paid $420 for. I had to get it replaced after 1.5 years. CyberPower was really good about handling the replacement. But now, just over 2 years after that, the replacement unit is acting up. They tell me it needs replacement. My warranty has expired.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/69377-apc-good-customer-service.html
Relevancy 60.2%

this is ultimately a rubbish product, extremely disgusting waste of money. the pc lags and never does anything i want it to actually do. soooo very slow and hard to work with. the screen in the corner has gone black for some unknown reason and the operating system is stupid. i use this laptop for school purposes and i cant have it shutting down or restartung by itself for some other stupid update it has because nothing ever changes. very very poor customer service lines, i tried ti get help online for it but nothing ever comes from it as just doesnt do anything. i bbought it through dicksmith with extended warrenty but what am i supposed to do now???? dicksmith has closed down and i cant gt a hold of anyone to hep or replace the pc. get it together Hp and do something abot your products

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/customer-service-and-quality/td-p/5841216
Relevancy 60.2%

Customer service has a significant role in the growth of a company. To improve the quality of customer interaction, our director board has decided to implement customer service software in our firm. I believe the operations like call automation will surely help to enhance the communication with the client. Most of the companies are now using such systems. But we have never used this before. So getting your suggestions and advice about implementing this system would be really helpful at this time.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/614353/about-customer-service-software/
Relevancy 60.2%

I registered for this site just so I can complain about the terrible customer assisstance I am currently recieiving, Imon the phone now for 47 minutes all I want to do is get a battery sent out to my Org the  Veterans Affairs. Ive been transfered 3 times, twice to the wrong depts and the techs' english is TERRIBLE. THIS IS SUCH A WASTE OF MY TIME TO BE ON HOLD FOR SO LONG FOR SUCH A SIMPLE REQUEST!!!!!!!!! ALSOYour self help features on your website are

A:TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

@progradeu? To better help you we would need a proper model number or product number of your laptop/desktop??? http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c00033108 REO

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/TERRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE/td-p/5775659
Relevancy 60.2%

I've been a DELL customer for over 10 years purchasing multiple computer over that period. My latest purchase is an Inspiron 13 7000. Unfortunately its a lemon. Without making this a long complaint session I will say that my experience since I purchased the laptop with support has been horrific. And while I spoke to support within the first four weeks of getting this laptop, at this point the best DELL can do is repair it. I should have stuck with my usual purchase of a Mac laptop. This will definitely be my last DELL purchase.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19974223
Relevancy 60.2%

have you facing windows 10 Activation and installation problems contact our windows 10 customer service number then our support team provide you complete windows 10 support. windows 10 experienced certified customer service team provide you complete instant and fast windows 10 customer service. microsoft windows 10's free upgrade windows 10 Anniversary update offer is now over. sometimes windows 10 create lot of problems like windows 10 blue screen errors, windows 10 activation error, windows 10 upgrading issues, windows 10 driver issues and windows 10 pop-up issues so users are looking for windows 10 customer services, don't worry contact our windows 10 customer service phone number to get these proper windows 10 customer service. on this microsoft windows 10 customer service phone number our experienced windows 10 support team provide you complete microsoft windows 10 customer service.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/windows-29/how-get-windows-10-customer-service-4599199/
Relevancy 60.2%

I purchased a security system from S.S. CHOPRA who told me that they represented Windows. I received a phone call from them stating they had a problem so they wanted to refund my money into my checking account because I would not let them this company has taken hostage of computer. In order to get control of my computer they told me to go to Wal-Mart and pay $900.00. Please help me! I' retired and on a fixed income.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/436816-i-need-speak-someone-customer-service.html
Relevancy 60.2%

If I had know that HP would be charging for tech support Beware customer of service!! I would not have purchased their product Students be warn Some school recommends their products Their prices are cheap and its easily to get what you want BUT you will not have the support from them as you would from DELL APPLE Reason is This product isn't a year old and we didn't finish the set up We turn computer on and went through steps to where you create your profile and password and stop Daughter comes back to house and informs us that she will not be attending fall semester Not even a old yet I decided to finished the installation and up load their support as well as office And other programs Can't due to the Beware of customer service!! fact the password doesn't work I called and was given the statement reason you didn't purchase software support Really How could I if I didn't finish the setup I have been on the phone for over hours minutes I have talked to different people and was transfer to the same depts times Back and forth All I asked was to reset to factory or help me reset password I even have the whole conversations recorded The warranty dept person was rude Beware of customer service!! and stated you should have finished installation and remember your password Beware of customer service!! Due to you didn't we can not help you unless you pay the fee for tech Software Support and technical software support is not under warranty You have to purchase it After that comment and my hours work day I decided to tell them thank you and would not be asking for their support ever again Customer service should never lie about the next person will be able to help you nbsp Shame on you HP for charging for computer software technical support nbsp All I can think about is All those college students past and present that's being charge for something that should be available for free nbsp SHAMEFUL nbsp I am too tired to up load my recording In hours and my day starts again nbsp Some of us have to work long hours to afford just the basic to survive and still pay for children education nbsp

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Beware-of-customer-service/td-p/5729027
Relevancy 60.2%

I had mailed my complaint on 20th july Case id 4775492341.My laptop is currently under warranty.I was alloted onsite visit on 21st july 2016. which was promised to be attended within 48 hours.  I have been calling everyday since. I have written emails via your website and also to the service head.I am told that my complaint will be addressed, but i have not recieved any service till date. I am extremely disappointed with the service provided! Not only there is delay from your side, but also you do not respect your costumers time!! What more do I need to do to get my laptop fixed! 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Poor-Customer-service/td-p/5701467
Relevancy 60.2%

Bought a new laptop for my child and it is broken in less than days nbsp The tech determined it is broken and motherboard needs to be replaced nbsp This laptop is used by child at school on a daily Horrible Service Customer basis and they expect the child to be without a computer until this is fixed nbsp Apparently it is not their problem and they suggested quot Don Horrible Customer Service t you have another Device for child quot nbsp The representative barely spoke English and they really don t care about their customers nbsp Upon insisting to talk to Supervisor obviously the supervisor is always busy and cannot attend nbsp Waited for over minutes to talk to supervisor who pretty much repeated the same thing nbsp I understand things break nbsp How hard is it to provide a replacement nbsp The replacement supposed only works if it is within days nbsp They have no intention to help and realistically don t care about customer Now I have to buy a new computer for the broken piece of nbsp Never buying a DELL AGAIN nbsp Horrible equipment followed by even worse customer service nbsp For the reference the supervisor s name is quot Jericho A quot nbsp Not even sure if this is the right name as this was provided with great reluctance by the agent

A:Horrible Customer Service

No manufacturer will replace a system unless multiple repair attempts have failed.  And ALL manufacturers use refurbished parts to repair in warranty systems.
If you can't be without the system, call and purchase a warranty upgrade to on-site service.  The system will then be repaired at your home or office, without the 7-10 day wait for the basic return to depot repair warranty service.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19994304
Relevancy 60.2%

I bought the Laptop Dell about 4 months ago, model : Inspiron 7348.today, i see a problem with my laptop : the powder coating at the left-lower conner was foamed and the color was darker (original color is silver).I think it is dirty.So i clean it and the paint cover was scratched.my laptop was urgIy. have contacted to Dell Support center in Vietnam.But i can not image that They said Dell can not make warranty.I ask him Why ??? He explained to me the issue is made by customer. how they can said that! It is so funny.i wonder whether the issue happen with other Laptop Dell ? and How did Dell support his customer ??? 
Now, I feel angry with Dell.and I also understand Why so many people choose Apple's laptop....

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19982720
Relevancy 60.2%

I paid for an Inspiron on Dec I had problem the first day with it and complained within days it took months for an agent to tell that I had to ask within the first days to get a new replacement so they would only provide refurbished ones since then and until today I have sent a laptop back at least times and had more that motherboards and touchpad the touchpad complaint? do formal How file I a problems are the same on all of them on top of that my rep says nice things in emails but basically called me a liar twice on the phone at times she would not respond to emails until I filed a complaint with Better Business at least she responds to emails but nothing is better I sent my last laptop back to Dell as it too was bad FedEx confirms that Dell got it back but my reps will not tell me its service tag even though I have explicitly asked for it more than How do I file a formal complaint? times in the last days my rep says that I have to file a police report but she refuses to tell me if I sent it back or not this has been going on for over months and I have literally lost hundreds of hours installing uninstalling systems files amp software on top of that I have lost hundreds of dollars in Internet subscriptions that I can use it is a disgrace that a faithful Dell customer has How do I file a formal complaint? been treated this way I have other Dell laptops that I now use and don t have any complaints about them but I am already frustrated by Dells reps and failure to give me what I paid for months ago DISGRACEFUL customer service and support john shivers

A:How do I file a formal complaint?

If you sent it back with a Dell RMA, you have an email that indicates the system details and the tracking number.  That's all you need.
If you sent it out on your own, without an RMA - contact FedEx.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19995326
Relevancy 59.77%

HI, I am having unbelievably poor customer service for my P70 warranty repair which has now been away for almost 4 weeks now with no sign of return. Phone calls promise a follow up email which never happens, Status reports don't change and emails don't get answered. Is there a UK address I can complain to?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/Lenovo-P70-very-bad-UK-customer-service-experience/td-p/3333891
Relevancy 59.77%

good, but before you extoll the virtues of acer, my product would not register, would not appear in portal, and although the machine is brand new acer care is not avaliable to meyou wonder why they do not get a computerised systemmy saynickultrabook (almost a gaming laptop)

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/why-is-the-acer-registration-customer-service-so-lacking-in-the/td-p/433236/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi I received an e-mail in my Service Customer USPS Spam spam folder titled USPS Customer Service The name looked legitimate so I opened it Something about them holding my parcel post and going to charge me I didn t have much information so I downloaded the quot label parcel post quot The thing I downloaded showed up with an empty folder icon Thinking it was a folder I double clicked it and then it asked USPS Customer Service Spam me to run it After running it it saved a new file onto my computer with an adobe icon next to it I tried opening it but it wouldn t open That s when I realized it was probably not a good thing I was able to delete the file with the adobe icon but not the original quot empty quot folder It wouldn t let me delete the original folder and after clicking on it a couple more times my avast system detected a threat with some url- something like about open motive or something like that Sorry I probably should ve written that down I did an avast boot-time scan on my computer and it didn t come up with anything My brother told me to get malware bytes which is scanning now I also went to some password protected sites after but changed all those now using a different computer Am I infected Should I be worried or do anything in addition to the avast scan Thank you sn

A:USPS Customer Service Spam

Hello and welcome! Please run these 3 apps.Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it. Checkmark the following checkboxes: Flush DNS Report IE Proxy Settings Reset IE Proxy Settings Report FF Proxy Settings Reset FF Proxy Settings List content of Hosts List IP configuration List Winsock Entries List last 10 Event Viewer log List Installed Programs List Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScanHold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
ESET OnlineScanClick the button.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Check Click the button.Accept any security warnings from your browser.Under scan settings, check and check Remove found threats Click Advanced settings and select the following:Scan potentially unwanted applicationsScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technologyESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.When the scan completes, push Push , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.Push the button.Push NOTE: In some instances if no malware is found there will be no log produced.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/453230/usps-customer-service-spam/
Relevancy 59.77%

Long story short nbsp Couple of years ago bought a GATEWAY SERVICE AT FAIL CUSTOMER YOU SX g-UW running Windows ARCserve never worked Internet Explorer kept crashing nbsp nbsp Couple of days later I suffered renal failure nbsp Hospitalized weeks nbsp Came home to recuperate Set the computer aside nbsp GATEWAY YOU FAIL AT CUSTOMER SERVICE Fast forward nbsp Windows giveaway offers me the opportunity to try to correct everything wrong with this otherwise useless computer Clean install ARCserver still not working IE still crashing So I decide to contact support Al I need is an email nbsp THERE IS GATEWAY YOU FAIL AT CUSTOMER SERVICE NO EMAIL But I'm offered chat support nbsp CHAT SUPPORT NOT WORKING because warranty is out of date Nobody is questioning thew warranty I'm told to call customer support nbsp GATEWAY you sold me a computer with assistive technology BECAUSE I AM DEAF AND NOW YOU CLAIM YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THAT DEAF PEOPLE USE COMPUTERS nbsp I've owned computers since the nbsp Tandy in Today I have nbsp XP Win and nbsp one already upgraded and running Windows Not a single one of them are nbsp Gateways Never seen a computer that I could not find a workaround or fix the problem nbsp But this one fails as bad as your customer service nbsp nbsp If any REAL LIVE PERSON from GATEWAY reads or can read this which is in question since you can't build a computer and don't understand why you include ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY in your software you have my email nbsp CONTACT ME nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp

A:GATEWAY YOU FAIL AT CUSTOMER SERVICE

garyo1954,

Sorry to hear about your health issues and combining that with having problems with some installed applications on your system and getting in touch with someone to help you with it. Based on the age of the system it will be quite hard to get in touch with in-warranty support to help you out, I will see what I can help with though.

Typically, if you are having problems with an application you can remove the application and install it again to see if that solves the problem. In this case, you may have to use the Gateway Recovery Management to install the Acer Remote software after removing it (ARCserver issues). Internet Explorer can be removed, but that just means it goes to an older version, then just perform updates again to get the newer version installed again.

It is very difficult to understand why some applications crash because sometimes the issue is linked to 3rd party applications installed and what not. You can back your data up and perform a factory reset using the Gateway Recovery Management tool or the recovery media you created and test the system out without installing any 3rd party applications to see if the issue persists. If everything works fine, perform Windows updates to get it fully updated all the way through 8.1, and check the applications you are having problems with as you go. Once it is fully updated, upgrade to Windows 10.

Even though your system is not listed as an eligible model it should still meet Microsoft's requirements to upgrade to Windows 10. I have two notebooks here that are not eligible according to the website, but they upgraded to Windows 10 and run without problems. Hopefully your issue gets resolved.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Gateway-eMachines-and-Packard/GATEWAY-YOU-FAIL-AT-CUSTOMER-SERVICE/td-p/373421
Relevancy 59.77%

I have an MPIO mp3 player that requires a part replacement.

I am in Toronto area, and in past dealt with customer service in Markham, Ontario

but have been unable to reconnect to them as I didn't retain their number.

I know MPIO America customer service forwarded me their contact, but it appears MPIO America is no more.

I even emailed the european office but for information but no response.

A:Where is MPIO America customer service?

Plano Texas according to their website

http://www.mpio.com/support/contact_us.html

http://www.mpioamerica.com is a dead url right now, although it does respond to a ping request.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/where-is-mpio-america-customer-service.862899/
Relevancy 59.77%

Yahoo Mail-blocking has upgraded again, and as usual they won't let me access my mail because my browser isn't named Firefox. Somehow or other I managed to complain in the past, and they fixed their system to recognize other browsers that use the Gecko HTML engine. You would think after several upgrade cycles and getting the same complaint each time they would remember that there are browsers other than IE and Firefox. So now I have to get their attention again. But I didn't save the link that I found before, and I suppose it wouldn't be valid anymore anyway. I need to find some way to get a message into the site administration system and the non-help pages just send you running around in circles.

A:Does anyone know how to reach yahoo customer service?

http://contacthelp.com/directory/Yahoo?ListingID=148

http://gethuman.com/Yahoo-customer-service_914.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/410557/does-anyone-know-how-to-reach-yahoo-customer-service/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello nbsp I used to have a T and really liked it so T450s Terrible Customer Service this year I bought a T s It's broken on me several times and I keep getting it repaired Finally they said they would send me a new one they didn't and gave me an email T450s Terrible Customer Service address no reply and now what was once a small problem has turned into my computer not turning on at all for the second time I paid for the extended warranty it's not old enough to matter yet and haven't dropped it once I would caution anyone off of buying one of these because between the amount of times it's been repaired and broken and the absolutely horrible customer service it's the one of the worst customer experiences that I've had For a high end machine that I paid well over a thouand dollars for it might as well be a doorstopper at the rate things are going I reckon I've been using it with a problem or had it sitting at the repair depot for almost as long as I've had it as a completely functional unit

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T450s-Terrible-Customer-Service/td-p/3448218
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi everyone first post here and I'm looking for some help I had sent in my laptop to lenovo in the first week of June under my Accidental Damage Lost Service? Customer in Laptop Warranty to fix a cracked screen They recieved it days later and when checking online for my repair status I was informed that they were waiting for replacement Laptop Lost in Customer Service? parts Talking online with the support chat service I was told to expect the parts the first week of July at the latest and it would be sent out to me Having still not heard word of my laptop I went to chat with customer service again My case was escelated to the Customer Relations team on July st being told that Laptop Lost in Customer Service? I would be contacted the next day a Friday I waiting until the following Tuesday to get back on to customer service and they said to expect a call within the next day Laptop Lost in Customer Service? I have still yet to hear from anyone regarding my case from Customer Relations and now my repair service ticket has been cancelled I leave to go back to school very soon and I can not be without a computer and it's been about weeks Does anyone know where to go for help

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Laptop-Lost-in-Customer-Service/td-p/3384012
Relevancy 59.77%

I don't think this is a vendetta post but merely an expression of my frustration and disappointment However I'm sure there are monitors who will correct me if I'm wrong To whom it may concern especially Lenovo and anyone considering customer service Surprisingly poor buying a Lenovo laptop My year old son saved up and bought his first Surprisingly poor customer service laptop with financial help and technical advice from his technophile aunt in January a Lenovo IdeaPad Z Although I was Surprisingly poor customer service staying out of it while he worked with his beloved aunt who lives in another state I approved the choice of Lenovo thinking Oh IBM Lenovo -- if he ever needs it he'll definitely get good customer service I was wrong Everything went fine for about months and then he got the first blue screen My son is particularly interested in computers and has interned as a computer repair technician but he couldn't get anywhere so the machine was returned to Lenovo where it was repaired new hard drive under warranty This repair took about a month to complete The laptop was returned and worked fine for about two months Then it blue screened again It was returned to Lenovo where it was again repaired under warranty another new hard drive This repair took more than two months to complete When the laptop was returned it worked fine for about a month and then blue screened again Now the laptop was out of warranty and I was still out of the loop However my son talked to someone at Lenovo who agreed to repair the computer for a third time even though it was out of warranty This repair took several months to accomplish and when the laptop was returned in August it only worked for about a week before blue screening By this point my son was fed up and discouraged and he gave up on Lenovo I don't blame him but it was unfortunate I found out about the entire state of affairs when my now year old son came to me three weeks ago May for help buying a new laptop What about the laptop you just got a couple years ago I asked and eventually pulled this story out of him After two weeks four emails and phone calls including five to the escalation manager's number which was unable to take messages I finally reached the manager in charge of my son's case today My question was Why didn't you offer to replace the machine or at least offer him a substantial discount on a new one This laptop was clearly a lemon Her response was It's out of warranty He should have called again soon after the last repair replacing the hard drive for the third time in months didn't work I can offer you a rebate if you buy a new Lenovo laptop At no point did anyone at Lenovo suggest that my son abused his laptop or filled it up with viruses malware or other user-generated problems Yes he should have called again right away after the third hard drive failed but Lenovo should have acted proactively to protect their reputation and serve their customer I don't know of the universe where it is acceptable and reasonable that a laptop will need three new hard drives within months of leaving the factory A discount is a joke -- I can do better than that by watching Best Buy and Amazon ads for a couple weeks So here I am regrettably reduced to warning others Lenovo ain't what it used to be The descendant of the once-mighty IBM now evidently makes computers that don't last more than months and they don't seem to care to protect their reputation or respond to their customers' needs The manager I talked to was very pleasant and nice but I don't need that -- I need a computer that works or a customer service rep who can resolve the situation for me This was a reputation-killing experience for me and more importantly for my son the next generation of computer-buyer Lenovo sold him a crappy machine and then kicked the can down the road with slow and ineffective repairs until they could say Sorry the warranty's expired Should have called sooner This behavior may make some manager's quarter... Read more

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Surprisingly-poor-customer-service/td-p/3351567
Relevancy 59.77%

Considering building my own system and thought I'd solicit some input from those of you who may have an opinion on which motherboard manufacture has the best customer service.

Thanks!

A:Motherbaord manufactures - customer service

I have never really considered customer service when purchasing a motherboard. I view the ratings and past experience. I would however take a look at their website to see how things are organized though. Check out their online documentation and downloads. read all reviews and specs before buying.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/motherbaord-manufactures-customer-service.81887/
Relevancy 59.77%

I sent in my laptop for screen repair Lenovo revcieved it and stated they would turn it around in days days later I still don't have it and noone seems to know what it going on Last week Monday customer care stated 'We are sorry if you don't heard from us on the status of your laptop by Thursday we will just get you a new one ' Well it's Tuesday and nothing on my laptop All I got last week Wednesday was nbsp Dear ------ nbsp I would like to introduce myself my name is Greg your escalation case manager at Lenovo nbsp I do apologize for any issues you have been experiencing with your YG - ISK nbsp nbsp I will be reviewing you case regarding your depot repair and or onsite case support case nbsp nbsp Please expect the review to take a couple of days and I will be contacting you NO CUSTOMER YOG... OR REPAIR FROM RESPONSE on SERVICE nbsp Best Regards Greg Brethour - - Lenovo NO RESPONSE FROM REPAIR OR CUSTOMER SERVICE on YOG... Case Managerref D V Wu y Vl ref nbsp No status no idea of what is going on and worst of all no return call or e-mail as promised This is hand down the worst experience I have ever had I'm going to have to buy a brand new laptop which I assure you will not be a Lenovo nbsp because they can't service the one they have nbsp nbsp Today I called again which I do every days spoke to some guy in the Philippines who got me to their manager who then said it will be another - hours for a call back This is insane nbsp Figure I'd post for two reasons Any help would be appreciated Don't buy Lenovo nbsp P S Everytime I call Greg it goes straight to voicemail No ring and never a call back

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/NO-RESPONSE-FROM-REPAIR-OR-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-on-YOGA-900/td-p/3339739
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello,

i want to found out which company is better in Customer care ... ( In terms of customer care and support that granted )

i am going to be a Business Customer of a Company and The most important thing is that for me
so please help me find my Savior company in Difficult conditions

https://malwaretips.com/threads/which-company-is-better-in-customer-care-service.58198/
Relevancy 59.77%

Long story short nbsp Couple of years ago bought a SX g-UW running Windows ARCserve never worked Internet Explorer kept crashing nbsp nbsp Couple of days later I suffered renal failure nbsp Hospitalized weeks nbsp Came home to recuperate Set the computer aside nbsp Fast forward nbsp Windows giveaway offers me the opportunity to try to correct everything CUSTOMER GATEWAY SERVICE AT YOU FAIL wrong with this otherwise useless computer Clean install ARCserver still not working IE still crashing So I decide to contact support Al I need is an email nbsp THERE IS NO EMAIL But I'm offered chat support nbsp CHAT SUPPORT NOT WORKING because warranty GATEWAY YOU FAIL AT CUSTOMER SERVICE is out of date Nobody is questioning thew warranty I'm told to call customer support nbsp GATEWAY you sold me a computer with assistive technology BECAUSE I AM DEAF AND NOW YOU CLAIM YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO GATEWAY YOU FAIL AT CUSTOMER SERVICE UNDERSTAND THAT DEAF PEOPLE USE COMPUTERS nbsp I've owned computers since the nbsp Tandy in Today I have nbsp XP Win and nbsp one already upgraded and running Windows Not a single one of them are nbsp Gateways GATEWAY YOU FAIL AT CUSTOMER SERVICE Never seen a computer that I could not find a workaround or fix the problem nbsp But this one fails as bad as your customer service nbsp nbsp If any REAL LIVE PERSON from GATEWAY reads or can read this which is in question since you can't build a computer and don't understand why you include ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY in your software you have my email nbsp CONTACT ME nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp

A:GATEWAY YOU FAIL AT CUSTOMER SERVICE

garyo1954,

Sorry to hear about your health issues and combining that with having problems with some installed applications on your system and getting in touch with someone to help you with it. Based on the age of the system it will be quite hard to get in touch with in-warranty support to help you out, I will see what I can help with though.

Typically, if you are having problems with an application you can remove the application and install it again to see if that solves the problem. In this case, you may have to use the Gateway Recovery Management to install the Acer Remote software after removing it (ARCserver issues). Internet Explorer can be removed, but that just means it goes to an older version, then just perform updates again to get the newer version installed again.

It is very difficult to understand why some applications crash because sometimes the issue is linked to 3rd party applications installed and what not. You can back your data up and perform a factory reset using the Gateway Recovery Management tool or the recovery media you created and test the system out without installing any 3rd party applications to see if the issue persists. If everything works fine, perform Windows updates to get it fully updated all the way through 8.1, and check the applications you are having problems with as you go. Once it is fully updated, upgrade to Windows 10.

Even though your system is not listed as an eligible model it should still meet Microsoft's requirements to upgrade to Windows 10. I have two notebooks here that are not eligible according to the website, but they upgraded to Windows 10 and run without problems. Hopefully your issue gets resolved.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Gateway-eMachines-and-Packard/GATEWAY-YOU-FAIL-AT-CUSTOMER-SERVICE/td-p/373421/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 59.77%

I had always been a loyal thinkpad customer been through several generation of thinkpads I had been recommending thinkpad to anyone who comes to me for a laptop recommendation Clearly I WAS WRONG I doubt if I would WORST (CANADA) CUSTOMER SERVICE buy thinkpad again I wouldn't result in writing this if wasn't being so upset nbsp I had a st gen x carbon but the lenovo customer service in CANDA just ruined such a beautiful laptop month nbsp before the warranty is going to expire I encounter a motherboard failure and send the laptop in for repair The whole experience is smooth until I got back the FIXED laptop nbsp Not only the system is gone left the laptop in an unusable state until I reinstall the sytem by myself the wifi is no longer working nbsp I had to send back the laptop again nbsp Then I had to go overseas so I could only receive the laptop a few weeks later nbsp NOW guess what they promised they've checked everything but the fan creates a strange noise when moving the laptop nbsp GUESS WHAT now they claimed that the laptop is already out of warranty and they wouldn't repair again WHAT nbsp so the user should bear the consequence of unreliable repair center nbsp I called in several times spending hours with customer serivces who just keep redirecting me and shifting reposibility No one solved the problem nbsp They promise would escalate the case and had someone call me but no one calls nbsp nbsp I am really upset wasting so much time on the utterly useless repair center who would just keep breaking new staff while trying to resolve old problem They simple believe nbsp everything was checked before sending out so its users fault nbsp What kind of user would destroy a fan inside a working laptop just came back from a repair WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE (CANADA) center nbsp nbsp I WOULD NEVER recommend anyone around me buying a lenovo laptop No matter how WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE (CANADA) good a product is with irresponsible repair center it nbsp is pointless nbsp nbsp A UTTERLY upset thinkpad user nbsp nbsp nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/WORST-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-CANADA/td-p/3348486
Relevancy 59.77%

I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH BAD TECHNICAL SUPPORT IN MY LIFE. I SPENT OVER $2,000 ON A BRAND NEW COMPUTER AND MONITOR AND THE MONITOR CONTINUES TO FLICKER. I'VE HAD *5* TECH SUPPORT AGENTS TRY AND DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM AND ARE UNABLE TO. THE COMPUTER IT NOT EVEN A MONTH OLD! I HAVE SPENT OVER 5 HOURS ON THE PHONE TRYING TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM AND ALL THEY DO IS ESCULATE ME TO A DIFFERENT DEPARTMENT AND NO ONE IS ABLE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. I HAVE HAD AN ONGOING TROUBLE TICKET FOR OVER A WEEK AND STILL NO SOLUTION!  I WILL NEVER BUY FROM HP AGAIN. IF I DON'T  GET A CALL BACK OR RESPONSE I WILL WRITE TO THE BBB AND YELP! INFORMING THEM ON HOW BAD MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN. [email protected]

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/HP-NIGHTMARE-HORRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-NEVER-BUY-FROM-THEM/td-p/5702446
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello I am making recommend service, customer not Deplorable would this post because of my horrible experience with customer support I purchased a Lenovo Y last year for school and it worked great until two weeks ago when the hard drive and keyboard failed simultaneously I checked my warranty Deplorable customer service, would not recommend and I have about a month left So I decided to call in and see what I could do nbsp Deplorable customer service, would not recommend That was the worst mistake I could have made I am a college student and I used a cell phone to call in to customer support Not only was I on hold for minutes when I finally reached a representative I thought would help me she told me I would have to be put on hold again and transfered me to the warranty division for Lenovo notebooks While being on hold there is no music to let you know you are on hold no robot telling you how long you have to wait nothing but a pre scripted message that tells you to go to some website I don't even know what the website is because the message was so faint I eventually had to hang up because after half an hour no one responded to me I had a class and I wasted minutes of my minute plan nbsp Mind you I am a college student at a university with a prepaid phone plan I cannot afford to be on the phone for half an hour much less hours like some other users on here have said that they were I should not have to pay money to tell Lenovo that they made a defective product So here I am with nothing A broken laptop A bigger phone bill and nothing to show for it nbsp nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Deplorable-customer-service-would-not-recommend/td-p/3416693
Relevancy 59.77%

Microsoft customer service 1-844-230-6130 , is in presence to assist you along with your Microsoft connected problems on the off probability that you just square measure standing up to with any school problems related to our Microsoft customer service number. Our Microsoft ensured perfect supports you altogether the potential in sight of give you a quick determination and here you not solely obtaining the prospect to own the solution but furthermore finding the chance to own the maintenance tip to remain your system up resoundingly. on this microsoft customer service phone number our microsoft specialists are going to be give you free microsoft support. thereforeme times users square measure cannot be connect with microsoft customer service number so microsoft generate a brand new microsoft number which offer you instant microsoft customer service.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/how-get-complete-microsoft-customer-service-4598744/
Relevancy 59.34%

My warranty Long Too Complaint? How It File A Before is To Late was up for my laptop in October of and I did not want How Long Before It is Too Late To File A Complaint? to really complain especially now since it is months after the fact Over the first year that I owned my laptop I learned that the trackpad was defective No problem since I just How Long Before It is Too Late To File A Complaint? had to send it in I did and when I got it back I learned that nothing was done How Long Before It is Too Late To File A Complaint? with it and so I had to send it back a second time I got it back and just after my warranty expired the trackpad no longer worked and I have had to use an external computer mouse ever since It has just been frustrating that I cannot use my touchpad and that my computer has never been truly fixed I take very good care of my laptop and I know for a fact that the touchpad is still defective Does anybody know of anywhere I could complain directly to the company or if I should not complain if it is too late after the warranty

A:How Long Before It is Too Late To File A Complaint?

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/How-Long-Before-It-is-Too-Late-To-File-A-Complaint/td-p/5727276
Relevancy 58.91%

I bought a brand new Lenovo Yoga from a Lenovo shop in China Windows was pre-installed In the shop I requested on occasions that Windows be set for English They told me that I could easily change the language settings when I got home However when I got home I was unable to change the settings After a quick google I discovered that and VERY Microsoft - Lenovo service customer poor Windows in Microsoft and Lenovo - VERY poor customer service China is a special single-language installation named Windows PRC It is impossible to change the language Obviously this is no use to me as I don t speak China I contacted Lenovo who passed me on to Microsoft I contacted Microsoft who said that I had to go to Lenovo Microsoft insisted that Lenovo could simply change the installation to a multi-language version Here is part of the transcript from online Microsoft chat support Since this is a preinstalled product or Original Equipment Manufacturer OEM This was bought by the manufacturer of your computer to Microsoft and they were the one who installed it as well on your computer The manufacturer have the capability to change the installation to all language installation I have been back to Lenovo both the original shop and the after sales service office several times but have had no success On my latest visit days ago I refused to leave the shop until I received a full refund or a multi-language edition was installed In the end after a lot of arguing via a translator they agreed to install the multi-language version They said I could collect the computer the following day However after repeatedly calling them each day they have no finally told me that a multi-language version cannot be installed I am currently left with a computer that is not fit for purpose although they even still have that as it s the manager s day off Thank you Lenovo Thank you Microsoft Never again

A:Microsoft and Lenovo - VERY poor customer service

I also have a Lenovo that I just bought here in the US (G700 model) and like it quite a bit. I cant speak one way or the other on Lenovo's customer service, since I've never dealt with them. I hate to say it, but your best bet is to download a Windows 8/8.1 iso from the Net (make sure it's multi-language/english first!), format your HDD, and then do a clean install and call MS. The downside is that they may or may not help you activate it. Good luck!

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/36964-microsoft-lenovo-very-poor-customer-service.html
Relevancy 58.91%

I have just experienced the worst customer service of my entire life nbsp My husband and I purchased an HP Pavilion and have been having issues with the display screen since the beginning After many many calls to tech support with no resolution the laptop was finally taken in weeks ago for diagnostics We were told that the laptop would be back to us on Sept however in an update yesterday we were told nbsp a nbsp part was on backorder nbsp until futher notice and the fix date was nbsp unknown nbsp I called tech support today and insisted I speak to a supervisor to get this situation resolved nbsp The supervisor--someone named Joseph--sounded sympathetic said he would speak with a case of experience life service Worst my customer worker then put me on hold for an hour and never got back to me I tried calling the tech centre back several times and each time would be transferred to Joseph's line only to be put into hold purgatory Worst customer service experience of my life indefinitely Joseph never did pick up the call nbsp I will Worst customer service experience of my life never again purchase an HP product

A:Worst customer service experience of my life

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Worst-customer-service-experience-of-my-life/td-p/5775739
Relevancy 58.91%

I have been working with lenovo customer service for the past few weeks. Originally I sent my Yoga3 in for warranty repair a which took almost three months.  The notebook was damaged in shipping on the way back to me and my case was authorized for replacement. I last spoke to  my case manager( Terry Nesbit)  for a repalcement ten days ago and he has not responded to any of my emails since then.   I have called the office number and sent emails to see what is going on with no reply. Any help would be great as to what I should do next.  Lenovo SF Case# 02514352 Replacement YOGA 3 14

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/I-feel-abandoned-by-customer-service-Lenovo-SF-Case-02514352/td-p/3461565
Relevancy 58.91%

MSN Customer Service Technical support USA, Online Msn Help, MSN Technical support Number , Live MSN Support

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/msn-customer-service-tech-support-usa-1-855-233-7309.1156236/
Relevancy 58.91%

Outlook Customer Service Support Number for recover Outlook email Password, Outlook Customer service Support. Outlook Too Loading profile hangs, Outlook email Loading too hangs, outlook too hangs Outlook Customer service is only for Outlook email users

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-customer-service-technical-support.1156239/
Relevancy 58.91%

My two day old laptop would not let me log in with my password so I called customer service nbsp They bumped me up wants days -Customer Laptop lasted two $$ service to tier two where they said I could be helped nbsp Tier two turned out to be the pay for help level and they wanted to diagnose the problem nbsp At that point I was thinking Rootkit The accused me of locking nbsp myself out and that is not covered Laptop lasted two days -Customer service wants $$ nbsp That might be nbsp true but I did not lock myself out because I got back in but when it went to screensave sleep nbsp I had the same problem nbsp the Rep said I have a very serious software problem and it would still be to diagnose a two day old computer with NOTHING saved to it yet I use the cloud nbsp You think they would have just told me to start the recovery process but they want the cash first then they will remotly do that nbsp nbsp Well I have been using computers since the 's and I just thought HP would help me out but noooo nbsp I finally had to just hangup because they rep was getting a bit frantic in his attempts to collect a fee nbsp I proceeded toi do the work myself Needless to say this but I am finished with HP nbsp Buyer beware don't fall for the tier two help for a Windows machine under warrenty

A:Laptop lasted two days -Customer service wants $$

@Kevin56

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Laptop-lasted-two-days-Customer-service-wants/td-p/5664822
Relevancy 58.91%

Lenovo has the worst customer service I have experienced in years nbsp experiance service The customer worst Lenovo: This is regardless of industry or product nbsp My ThinkPad recently displayed a message indicating it had an internal defect and directed me to place a service call nbsp I called repeatedly -- at least X -- and the Lenovo phone system kept hanging up on me nbsp This happened over a -day period nbsp I finally gave up turned the machine off rebooted and was up and running again nbsp Is the problem still out there nbsp Probably nbsp But I can't rely on Lenovo to stand behind its product and help get it fixed nbsp I received a new error message from Lenovo Solution Center today and was directed to contact support for assistance nbsp I tried this time to do a live chat nbsp After repeated attempts to log into this so-called service I received a grayed-out live chat window which did absolutely nothing nbsp I shut down the window after minutes and tried live chat again nbsp I received a grayed-out live chat window which has been spinning for minutes and I'm still without someone to talk to about the problem nbsp I guess the answer from Lenovo is to make it so difficult for customers to reach them that they finally give up nbsp Saves on support expense nbsp I can't wait for this machine to die -- I'll take great satisfaction in throwing it in the trash where it belongs nbsp I will never again use a Lenovo product and would strongly recommend anyone reading this entry do the same nbsp Lenovo clearly doesn't care about quality or customer service -- the number of dissatisfied entries in the blog makes that very clear nbsp I should have selected Apple when given the choice -- Lenovo: The worst customer service experiance I'll be wiser the next time

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Lenovo-The-worst-customer-service-experiance/td-p/3412694
Relevancy 58.91%

amazon customer service chat,,  
amazon live support,,    
contact kindle,,  
kindle helpline,,  
Kindle Customer Service Number,,  
amazon kindle help,,    
kindle fire hd support,,   
kindle tech support,,  
kindle fire helpline,,  
amazon kindle contact,,  
Kindle Support Phone Number,,    
kindle contact number,,  
Kindle Tech Support Number,,  
kindle phone support,,  
kindle fire support,,  
Kindle Fire Customer Service Phone Number,,  
amazon kindle customer support,, 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f552f3af-2b05-474e-ab2e-ec79641b61a9/1-888-811-4532-kindle-customer-service-phone-numberkindle-customer-support-phone-number?forum=itproxpsp
Relevancy 58.91%

Hi, does anyone have an HP US phone number where I can contact HP customer satisfaction department. I would like to file a complaint against tech support for continuing to lie to me for 2 weeks now? I already have the 800-474-6836 number and that is where I have the problem. I called to get help with my non-working printer and it was diagnosed that it needs a new printhead 2 weeks ago and since they are shipping the printhead overnight. I spoke to 5 supervisors since so far and every day I am promissed that the printhead is being shipped that day. So far there is no change on the status on HP website and there is no tracking number. Thanks AL  

Solved!
View Solution.

A:Need HP phone number to file a complaint against HP tech sup...

alrahhal,This maybe of help.Forums are a venue for consumers to ask questions, and hopefully receive an answer. Nothing is guaranteed in a public Peer-to-Peer venue. Although HP employee's will drop-by to lend their expertise, they are acting as a private citizen, and are not representing HP. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/Need-HP-phone-number-to-file-a-complaint-against-HP-tech/td-p/2731273
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi I've been using Thinkpad machines for over years now and have had to use the internationl warrany services before without any issue on machines from the US UK Germany and Portugal nbsp This time I had a Yoga which had from the start an issue with the hinges When contacting the customer service they said that it would cost to repair a faulty hinge Then I contacted Lenovo on Facebook and they arranged me a repair nbsp The laptop has been since May in repair with no estimated repair date and now they have stopped answering my emails nbsp I have been for almost two months without my working machine when it was supposed to take days nbsp This is unaceptable that its happening to the brand that used to have 14 Yoga in... Terrible service Months customer 2 2015 the best customer service and support and I will definetly never buy or recommend a Thinkpad Yoga ever nbsp Does anyone have any suggestion on what to do when this happens nbsp Thank you nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/2015-Yoga-14-Terrible-customer-service-2-Months-in-depot-for/td-p/3363809
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi I am completely disappointment - one of the worst customer care and support by HP please do not recommend HP product from Costco to anyone ....  utterly failure  system      

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/worst-customer-service-and-unsolved-issue-over-6-weeks/td-p/5633861
Relevancy 58.48%

Online support Quickbooks pro tech support number Quickbooks pro technical support phone number USA Quickbooks pro tech support phone number USA Quickbooks pro plus tech support Hotline no Quickbooks pro technical support phone number Hotline no Quickbooks pro technical support phone number USA Quickbooks pro technical support number USA Quickbooks pro technical support Pro ? service phone 1_800_375_2149 number customer quickbooks help desk phone number Hotline no Quickbooks pro technical support number toll free number Hotline no avira technical support 1_800_375_2149 quickbooks Pro customer service phone number ? phone number USA Quickbooks pro customer support phone number USA Quickbooks pro customer service phone number USA Quickbooks pro customer support phone number USA Quickbooks pro customer service phone number USA Quickbooks pro customer service USA Quickbooks pro customer service Hotline no Quickbooks pro symantec support phone number Hotline no Quickbooks pro customer service phone number Hotline no Quickbooks pro customer service help number Hotline no Quickbooks pro security support phone number Hotline no Quickbooks pro internet security support phone number Hotline no Quickbooks pro security phone number Hotline no Quickbooks pro internet security phone number in usa USA Quickbooks pro contact phone number in usa Hotline no mcafeesecurity contact phone number USA Quickbooks pro help desk phone number in usa USA Quickbooks pro tech support phone number free in usa USA Quickbooks pro support phone number USA Quickbooks pro 1_800_375_2149 quickbooks Pro customer service phone number ? phone number support for technical issue in usa USA Quickbooks pro technical support USA Quickbooks pro customer service telephone 1_800_375_2149 quickbooks Pro customer service phone number ? number USA Quickbooks pro USA Quickbooks pro tech support number cAll Us Quickbooks pro tech support phone number cAll Us Quickbooks pro CAll USA - - - Quickbooks pro Tech support number Quickbooks pro technical support number - - - Quickbooks pro tech support phone number Quickbooks pro technical support phone number CANADA amp USA - - - Quickbooks pro Tech support number Quickbooks pro technical support number Toll Quickbooks pro phone number customer service Quickbooks pro phone number australia Quickbooks pro phone number Quickbooks pro billing support phone number Quickbooks pro customer service phone number uk Quickbooks pro customer service phone number usa Quickbooks pro customer service phone number canada Quickbooks pro phone number for technical support Quickbooks pro help phone number what is Quickbooks pro phone number Quickbooks pro number of computers Quickbooks pro phone number support Quickbooks pro phone support Quickbooks pro support phone number australia Quickbooks pro phone number technical support Quickbooks pro phone number uk Quickbooks pro telephone number uk Quickbooks pro support phone number usa Quickbooks pro support phone number uk Quickbooks pro support telephone number uk Quickbooks pro technical support phone number tech support number Toll - - - Quickbooks pro technical support phone number tech support number - - - Quickbooks pro Quickbooks pro technical support phone number tech support number - - - Quickbooks pro Quickbooks pro technical support phone number tech support number - - - Quickbooks pro Quickbooks pro technical support phonenumber tech support number - - - Quickbooks pro Quickbooks pro technical support phone number tech support number - - - Quickbooks pro Quickbooks pro technical support phone number tech support number - - - Quickbooks pro Quickbooks pro technical support phone number Quickbooks pro phone number Quickbooks pro phone number Quickbooks pro phone number customer service Quickbooks pro phone number for technical support Quickbooks pro phone number support Quickbooks pro phone number technical support Quickbooks pro phone number uk Quickbooks pro telephone number uk Quickbooks pro ... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f94a8d24-e0ef-4134-9249-86faae054aa3/18003752149-quickbooks-pro-customer-service-phone-number-?forum=w7itproappcompat
Relevancy 58.48%

my adapter stopped working and they are asking for 7 days for new one Hp Laptop Envy 15 J048tx option is not available on website  to order online in hp site its says it uses 120 watt adapter but on my adapter its written a160 W , what should i do?? 

A:need assistance worst customer care service hp india

Hi @veeta, Welcome to the HP Forums! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. Thank you for posting. I have read your post, and I understand that it says it is 120 W for the AC adapter of your Envy 15-j048tx notebook PC, but you got a 150 w one. I wanted to help you. The both adapter should work. You can order the 120 W one. HP ENVY 15-j048tx Notebook PC Product SpecificationsHP Parts Store You can contact HP phone support if the product is still in warranty: Please use the following link http://www.hp.com/contacthp to create a case for your issue, and contact HP.If you live outside the US/Canada, please click the linkhttp://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html to get the contact information for your region. To say thank you, click on the "thumb up". Accept the post as solution, if your problem solved, so other people have the same issue can see it. Regards,  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/need-assistance-worst-customer-care-service-hp-india/td-p/5395418
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello I'd love to know if there is other people out there that have experienced the same as me nbsp HP's in-ability to rectify fixing a brand new laptop nbsp I purchased the Notebook brought it home full of excitement at having my first new laptop in years From the moment it was switched on I encountered black screen at startup nbsp HP Assistant failure windows updates unable to download ran Microsoft fixit tool Windows update troubleshooter etc nbsp mouse touchpad disconnect Wi-if failure have to use Ethernet cable buffering when streaming tv the list continues After failed attempts talking with HP via remote assistance they said send to HP Singapore for notebook to angry Very after HP of service sales total customer - lack be repaired I have received the notebook back today turned it on and it's even more useless than when I originally sent it to them They are now asking me to send it back AGAIN I have never been so frustrated Is this the way HP supports their customers

A:Very angry customer - HP total lack of after sales service

Hello, Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum. Welcome! I am sorry for the issues you experience. If you want to work with me, I may be able to help you fix the issues.Would you be able to confirm your computer's model (provide full model and PN) >> http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108 Can you please let me know the operating system that came preinstalled ?Could you provide the latest update what issues you encounter now ? Re your problems :- try to re-create your user account - I suppose that you have no personal data stored already in the user's profile, so it should be an easy task.Here is how to do it in Windows 8/8.1 >> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/create-new-user-account-in-windows-8/Here is how to do it Windows 10 >> http://www.howtogeek.com/226540/how-to-create-a-new-local-user-account-in-windows-10/ Restart the system and login into the new user account. You may eventually remove/delete the old account. Use Reve Uninstaller free software >> http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download_compare.htmland use it to remove / uninstall the existing version of HP Support Assistant (HPSA). Restart the computerRedownload and reinstall HPSA with the latest version >> http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03467905 If you have 3rd party security program installed (e.g. McAfee), please uninstall it. For McAfee, please run/use MCPR tool >> http://us.mcafee.com/apps/supporttools/mcpr/mcpr.aspUse the default Windows Defender and Windows Firewall Re. Wi-Fi wireless drivers and issues, please check this article and update the driver, follow the steps >> http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04649175     

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Very-angry-customer-HP-total-lack-of-after-sales-service/td-p/5844416
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi just recently i been having trouble with my computer...i am running Window's 7 and don't know much about computers...whenever i go on to the website ebay...there's these ads that pop up on the bottom and on the side...i don't know how to get rid of them...i also have been getting these messages to call this number to have my computer fixed,but my friend told me its a scam and not to call that number...i have tried running Malware Bytes and Sophos Virus Removal and the Malware Bytes said "No malicious items detected" and the Sophos one found one item which i removed,but i am still getting these messages and ads after i removed it...any kind of help would be appreciated!Thanks.

A:Error Messages,Fake Customer Service Number and Pop Up Ads won't go away

Welcome aboard   Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop. Double-click SecurityCheck.exe Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.NOTE 2. SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me.NOTE 3. If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! message restart computer and Security Check should run Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderOther ServicesPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply. Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeList Restore PointsClick Go and post the result. Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.NOTE. If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed scroll down.Double-click mbam-setup-2.0.0.1000.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:

Launch Malwarebytes Anti-MalwareA 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
Click Finish.On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' linkAfter the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
A Threat Scan will begin.When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.In most cases, a restart will be required.Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed:On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' linkAfter the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
A Threat Scan will begin.When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.In most cases, a restart will be required.Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.How to get logs:(Export log to save as txt)After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.Click on the History tab > Application Logs.Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.Click 'Export'.Click 'Text file (*.txt)'In the Save File dialog box which appears, click on Desktop.In the File name: box type a name for your scan log.A message box named 'File Saved' should appear stating "Your file has been successfully exported".Click OkAttach that saved log to your next reply.(Copy to clipboard for pasting into forum replies or tickets)After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.Click on the History tab > Application Logs.Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.Click 'Copy to Clipboard'Paste the contents of the clipboard into your reply.Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to your desktop.Warning! Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit needs to be run from an account with administrator rights.Double click on downloaded file. OK self extracting prompt.MBAR will st... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/557450/error-messagesfake-customer-service-number-and-pop-up-ads-wont-go-away/
Relevancy 58.48%

For HP pc & laptop, HP support UK toll free 0800-098-8590 provide HP help, HP customer service, HP tech support all type of HP software problem.
For UK HP support 0800-098-8590 HP tech Support

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/401322-hp-laptop-customer-service-0800-098-8590-hp-support.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Our Technicians help the Outlook customer in overcoming all outlook related complaints through our Outlook Support 1-844-815-2122 where you can mention all your issues. Our service is offered via the professionals who have a long experience in this field. We are more inclined to help our customers through remote assistance which is an effective technique to remove any kind of Outlook problems. Hence you can reach us through 0ur Microsoft Outlook Customer Service for getting a quick removal of your technical problems.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-customer-service-phone-number-1-844-815-2122.1157311/
Relevancy 57.62%

Now here s a first crooks who realize the importance of customer service It s the latest twist in the global CryptoLocker ransomware attack This diabolically nasty malware locks up all of the victim s personal files and in some cases backup files too with state-of-the-art service' 'customer victims crooks website launch CryptoLocker new for encryption The bad guys have the only decryption key and they demand or two Bitcoins to get it It s been a disaster for many of the people hit with it said Lawrence Abrams who has been tracking the spread of this infection on BleepingComputer com Within the past few days the criminal gang behind CryptoLocker created a site for victims who need help making their required extortion payments These guys have some big cojones said security expert Brian Krebs who writes the blog KrebsOnSecurity The CryptoLocker Decryption Service allows victims to check the status of their order the ransom payment and complete the transaction I am not making this up Those who paid the ransom with either Green Dot cards or Bitcoins but did not get the decryption key or got one that didn t work can download it again CryptoLocker crooks launch new amp customer service amp website for victims - TODAY com

A:CryptoLocker crooks launch new 'customer service' website for victims

This shows the importance of using something like Macrium Reflect to make a complete image with,and not leaving the drive you back up to plugged in to your computer until you need to use it.

http://www.vistax64.com/system-security/301611-cryptolocker-crooks-launch-new-customer-service-website-victims.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I recently bought nbsp in May Hp's relatively new Spectre x Convertable Laptop screen I paid a whopping plus tax for it I use it everyday between work and home Just couple weeks Customer Cracked HP - x360 Horrible ... Service! Screen Spectre ago I opened the screen to see a long crack across it I am in no way HP Spectre x360 Cracked Screen - Horrible Customer Service! ... rough or damaging to the device I am always very careful with it To begin with I only own latop and having to send this one away for over weeks is causing me prblems with work As my device was still under warranty I called HP to have it fixed thinking it would be no problem Halfway through they called me saying it is going to cost to HP Spectre x360 Cracked Screen - Horrible Customer Service! ... have the screen replaced nbsp ABSOLUTELY rediculous nbsp I mean I already nbsp paid grand for this and your telling me you won't fix my screen unless I fork over another The customer service was terrible as the woman on the other line was unsympathetic and rude and continued to repeat the same mumbo jumbo about how they can't do anything about it As of right now theyre sending my laptop back - unrepaired This means I will be without a laptop for nother week or two until nbsp I can find someone else to fix it for a more reasonable price nbsp Needless to say HP should be fixing screens for free ESPECIALLY since I am NOT the only person to have a screen crack for no reason I have seen so many threads in regards to the same issue yet HP does nothing to help nbsp Regrdless I will never be buying an HP laptop again - service is horrible and no dedication towards cutomers whatsoever nbsp When I get my laptop back I am going to sell it and switch over to DELL nbsp So to make this long story short I DO NOT reccommend HP products I hope I am saving you the trouble I had

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/HP-Spectre-x360-Cracked-Screen-Horrible-Customer-Service/td-p/5780235
Relevancy 57.62%

Free Access Template for Customer Service
I'm looking for a free template that will be get me started with a simple customer service record keeping

so a table for customers
then a list of all the repairs that have been done for them

print out an invoice / receipt

Search on a form for a customer and see all the jobs they have had done
Access 2007 compatible

thanks in advance

Relevancy 57.62%

I recently started using a Dell laptop with a new version of Windows 8.1 with Bing. I ran the app called "Dell Customer Connect," to see what is was about, and it did not launch. I saw no error messages; all I saw was a quarter inch square on my desktop. I think if I clicked the square the square disappeared.

I'm not too concerned about the functionality in the application "Dell Customer Connect." I was more interested in knowing about the source of the problem. In a later investigation I noticed a service called "Dell Customer Connect," and I have now set that service to Manual.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/4677/t/19666128
Relevancy 57.19%

nbsp nbsp Dial - - Microsoft Outlook Technical Customer Support Service Phone Number Microsoft OUTLOOK Customer helpline Help help Desk Phone Number Microsoft Outlook telephone Number Toll Free nbsp DISCLAIMER - WE are an 8045 outlook +1 Service number helpline 855 Microsoft call 999 Customer independent organization working as online third party technical support company for business and personal computer software printers and email call +1 855 999 8045 Microsoft outlook Customer Service helpline number support We are not in partnership with any brand or any trademark term mentioned in the blog We solely provide technical support to users of the brands mentioned in the blog We do not claim to be a part of any of the organization brand names mentioned on the blog Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number shared bg carrion Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Numbe nbsp Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number nbsp Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Outlook support phone number nbsp Outlook customer support phone number nbsp Outlook support nbsp Outlook help nbsp Hotmail customer service nbsp Outlook support number nbsp Outlook tech support nbsp Outlook com support nbsp Outlook problems nbsp Outlook customer support nbsp Outlook technical suppor... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1ace139c-d295-49fe-bc13-5bd2d6a2917e/call-1-855-999-8045-microsoft-outlook-customer-service-helpline-number?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 57.19%

Dial - - AOL EMAIL Technical Customer Support Service Phone Number AOL EMAIL Customer helpline Help help Desk Phone Number AOL EMAIL telephone Number Toll Free nbsp AOL EMAIL customer support Customer feedback drives improvements to OneDrive for BusinessTechRepublic DISCLAIMER - WE are an independent organization working as online third party technical support company for business and personal computer software printers and email support We are not in partnership with any brand or any trademark term mentioned in the blog We solely provide technical support to users of the brands mentioned in the blog We do not claim to be a part of any of the organization brand names mentioned on the blog nbsp AOL EMAIL support phone number nbsp AOL EMAIL customer support phone number nbsp AOL EMAIL support nbsp AOL EMAIL help nbsp Email recovery customer service nbsp AOL EMAIL support number nbsp AOL EMAIL tech support nbsp AOL EMAIL com support nbsp AOL SERVICE +1-855-999-8045 NUMBER, AOL CUSTOMER MAIL TECHNICAL NOW HELPLINE CALL EMAIL problems nbsp AOL EMAIL customer support nbsp AOL EMAIL technical support nbsp contact AOL EMAIL support nbsp AOL EMAIL tech support number nbsp AOL EMAIL email help nbsp AOL EMAIL phone support nbsp AOL EMAIL express problems nbsp AOL EMAIL email support nbsp AOL EMAIL help CALL NOW +1-855-999-8045 AOL MAIL TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE NUMBER, number nbsp AOL EMAIL support email nbsp Email recovery phone support nbsp AOL EMAIL customer service number nbsp Email recovery number nbsp AOL EMAIL support nbsp AOL EMAIL email setup nbsp AOL EMAIL com customer support nbsp AOL EMAIL com support phone number nbsp AOL EMAIL customer service nbsp AOL EMAIL customer service phone number nbsp AOL EMAIL help nbsp AOL EMAIL help phone number nbsp AOL EMAIL troubleshooting nbsp call Email CALL NOW +1-855-999-8045 AOL MAIL TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE NUMBER, recovery AOL EMAIL com help nbsp contact AOL EMAIL email support nbsp AOL EMAIL help email nbsp AOL EMAIL not working nbsp problems with AOL EMAILAOL EMAIL technical support number nbsp phone number for AOL EMAIL support nbsp AOL EMAIL CALL NOW +1-855-999-8045 AOL MAIL TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE NUMBER, com phone support nbsp AOL EMAIL com phone number nbsp call AOL EMAIL support nbsp AOL EMAIL support chat nbsp AOL EMAIL technical support phone number nbsp AOL EMAIL email support phone number nbsp AOL EMAIL problem nbsp help with AOL EMAIL nbsp help AOL EMAIL nbsp AOL EMAIL com tech support nbsp AOL EMAIL com support number nbsp AOL EMAIL nbsp help nbsp AOL EMAIL help desk nbsp AOL EMAIL mail help nbsp MS AOL EMAIL support nbsp AOL EMAIL nbsp help AOL EMAIL tech support phone number nbsp contact AOL EMAIL nbsp MS office support nbsp AOL EMAIL com contacts nbsp AOL EMAIL mail support AOL EMAIL express help nbsp problem with AOL EMAIL nbsp AOL EMAIL nbsp support nbsp AOL EMAIL email problems nbsp AOL EMAIL help center AOL EMAIL email tech support nbsp AOL EMAIL phone number nbsp customer service Email recovery nbsp AOL EMAIL express tech support phone number nbsp AOL EMAIL nbsp support nbsp AOL EMAIL express support phone number nbsp Email recovery support line nbsp AOL EMAIL support phoneAOL EMAIL com support email nbsp AOL EMAIL contact nbsp contact AOL EMAIL com support nbsp AOL EMAIL live support nbsp help with AOL EMAIL email nbsp AOL EMAIL help online nbsp AOL EMAIL contact phone number nbsp Email recovery customer services nbsp contact AOL EMAIL customer support nbsp AOL EMAIL phone nbsp AOL EMAIL express support nbsp AOL EMAIL helpdesk nbsp AOL EMAIL customer support number nbsp phone number for AOL EMAIL email nbsp Email recovery customer support email nbsp support AOL EMAIL nbsp AOL EMAIL telephone support nbsp help with AOL EMAIL nbsp AOL EMAIL com telephone support nbsp telephone number for AOL EMAIL support nbsp AOL EMAIL com customer support phone number nbsp customer service for Email recovery nbsp AOL EMAIL express setup nbsp Email ... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/852c48b1-6d1b-4ac8-ae29-8b94c72d327e/call-now-18559998045-aol-mail-technical-customer-service-helpline-number?forum=ieitpropriorver
Relevancy 57.19%

Dial - - Microsoft Outlook Technical Customer Support Service Phone Number Microsoft OUTLOOK Customer helpline Help help Desk Phone Number Microsoft Outlook telephone Number Toll Free Service helpline call 8045 999 Customer +1 855 number Microsoft outlook nbsp DISCLAIMER - WE are an independent organization working as online third party technical support company for business and personal computer software printers and email support We are not in partnership with any brand or any trademark term mentioned in the blog We solely provide technical support to users of the brands mentioned in the blog We do not claim to be a part of any of the organization brand names call +1 855 999 8045 Microsoft outlook Customer Service helpline number mentioned on the blog Outlook support phone number Outlook customer support phone number Outlook support Outlook help Hotmail customer service Outlook support number Outlook tech support Outlook com support Outlook problems Outlook customer support Outlook technical support contact Outlook support Outlook tech support number call +1 855 999 8045 Microsoft outlook Customer Service helpline number Outlook email help Outlook phone support Outlook express problems Outlook email support Outlook help number Outlook support email Hotmail phone support Outlook customer service number Hotmail number Outlook support Outlook email setup Outlook com customer support Outlook com support phone number Outlook customer service Outlook customer service phone number MS Outlook help Outlook help phone number Outlook troubleshooting call HotmailOutlook com help contact Outlook email support Outlook help email Outlook not working problems with OutlookOutlook technical support number phone number for Outlook support Outlook com phone support Outlook com phone number call Outlook support Outlook support chat Outlook technical support phone number Outlook email support phone number Outlook problem help with Outlook help Outlook Outlook com tech support Outlook com support number Outlook help Outlook help desk Outlook mail help MS Outlook support Outlook helpOutlook tech support phone number contact Outlook MS office support Outlook com contacts Outlook mail supportOutlook express help problem with Outlook Outlook support Outlook email problems Outlook help centerOutlook email tech support Outlook phone number customer service Hotmail Outlook express tech support phone number Outlook support Outlook express support phone number Hotmail support line Outlook support phoneOutlook com support email Outlook contact contact Outlook com support Outlook live support help with Outlook email Outlook help online Outlook contact phone number Hotmail customer services contact Outlook customer support Outlook phone Outlook express support Outlook helpdesk Outlook customer support number phone number for Outlook email Hotmail customer support email support Outlook Outlook telephone support help with Outlook Outlook com telephone support telephone number for Outlook support Outlook com customer support phone number customer service for Hotmail Outlook express setup Hotmail com support number Outlook helpline numberOutlook support contact number Outlook com contact Outlook chat support Outlook online support Outlook live chat support Outlook express tech support Outlook fix Hotmail tech support Outlook express technical support phone number Outlook online help Outlook express phone number Outlook email customer service number tech support for Outlook MS office support number Hotmail email support number Outlook contact number contacting Outlook support customer support Outlook technical support for Outlook Hotmail customer support MS Outlook technical support Outlook help MS Outlook tech support Hotmail support number Outlook mail problems Outlook express contact number Outlook email customer service phone number Outlook email customer support contact Hotmail support Outlook assistance phone Hotmail Outlook customer services Outlook support... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/729a7707-f0bc-4421-82e4-fdd4c140b3ee/call-1-855-999-8045-microsoft-outlook-customer-service-helpline-number?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 57.19%

Dial - - Microsoft Outlook Technical Customer Support Service Phone Number Microsoft OUTLOOK Customer helpline Help help Desk Phone Number Microsoft Outlook telephone Number Toll Free nbsp DISCLAIMER - WE are an independent organization working as online third party technical support company Service 8045 Customer helpline Microsoft 999 outlook number call +1 855 for business and personal computer software printers and email support We are not in partnership with any brand call +1 855 999 8045 Microsoft outlook Customer Service helpline number or any trademark term mentioned in the blog We solely provide technical support to users of the brands mentioned in the blog We do not claim to be a part of any of the organization brand names mentioned on the blog nbsp Outlook support phone number nbsp Outlook customer support phone number nbsp Outlook support nbsp Outlook help nbsp Hotmail customer service nbsp Outlook support number nbsp call +1 855 999 8045 Microsoft outlook Customer Service helpline number Outlook tech support nbsp Outlook com support nbsp Outlook problems nbsp Outlook customer support nbsp Outlook technical support nbsp contact Outlook support nbsp Outlook tech support number nbsp Outlook email help nbsp Outlook phone support nbsp Outlook express problems nbsp Outlook email support nbsp Outlook help number nbsp Outlook support email nbsp Hotmail phone support nbsp Outlook customer service number nbsp Hotmail number call +1 855 999 8045 Microsoft outlook Customer Service helpline number nbsp Outlook support nbsp Outlook email setup nbsp Outlook com customer support nbsp Outlook com support phone number nbsp Outlook customer service nbsp Outlook customer service phone number nbsp MS Outlook help nbsp Outlook help phone number nbsp Outlook troubleshooting nbsp call HotmailOutlook com help nbsp contact Outlook email support nbsp Outlook help email nbsp Outlook not working nbsp problems with OutlookOutlook technical support number nbsp phone number for Outlook support nbsp Outlook com phone support nbsp Outlook com phone number nbsp call Outlook support nbsp Outlook support chat nbsp Outlook technical support phone number nbsp Outlook email support phone number nbsp Outlook problem nbsp help with Outlook nbsp help Outlook nbsp Outlook com tech support nbsp Outlook com support number nbsp Outlook help nbsp Outlook help desk nbsp Outlook mail help nbsp MS Outlook support nbsp Outlook helpOutlook tech support phone number nbsp contact Outlook nbsp MS office support nbsp Outlook com contacts nbsp Outlook mail supportOutlook express help nbsp problem with Outlook nbsp Outlook support nbsp Outlook email problems nbsp Outlook help centerOutlook email tech support nbsp Outlook phone number nbsp customer service Hotmail nbsp Outlook express tech support phone number nbsp Outlook support nbsp Outlook express support phone number nbsp Hotmail support line nbsp Outlook support phoneOutlook com support email nbsp Outlook contact nbsp contact Outlook com support nbsp Outlook live support nbsp help with Outlook email nbsp Outlook help online nbsp Outlook contact phone number nbsp Hotmail customer services nbsp contact Outlook customer support nbsp Outlook phone nbsp Outlook express support nbsp Outlook helpdesk nbsp Outlook customer support number nbsp phone number for Outlook email nbsp Hotmail customer support email nbsp support Outlook nbsp Outlook telephone support nbsp help with Outlook nbsp Outlook com telephone support nbsp telephone number for Outlook support nbsp Outlook com customer support phone number nbsp customer service for Hotmail nbsp Outlook express setup nbsp Hotmail com support number nbsp Outlook helpline numberOutlook support contact number nbsp Outlook com contact nbsp Outlook chat support nbsp Outlook online support nbsp Outlook live chat support nbsp Outlook express tech support nbsp Outlook fix nbsp Hotmail tech support nbsp Outlook express technical support phone number nbsp Outlook online help nbsp Outlook e... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/fabe45fd-b9d9-4bff-a6fa-794444b6c811/call-1-855-999-8045-microsoft-outlook-customer-service-helpline-number?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 57.19%

nbsp nbsp Dial - - Microsoft Outlook Technical Customer Support Service Phone Number Microsoft OUTLOOK Customer helpline Help help Desk Phone Number Microsoft Outlook telephone Number Toll Helpline Microsoft outlook number customer 855 service 999 cont.+1 8045 Free nbsp DISCLAIMER - WE are an independent organization working as cont.+1 855 999 8045 Microsoft outlook customer service Helpline number online third cont.+1 855 999 8045 Microsoft outlook customer service Helpline number party technical support company for business and personal computer software printers and email support We are not in partnership with any brand or any trademark term mentioned in the blog We solely provide technical support to users of the brands mentioned in the blog We do not claim to be a part of any of the organization brand names mentioned on the blog Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft cont.+1 855 999 8045 Microsoft outlook customer service Helpline number outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number shared bg carrion Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Numbe nbsp Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number nbsp Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Outlook support phone number nbsp Outlook customer support phone number nbsp Outlook support nbsp Outlook help nbsp Hotmail customer service nbsp Outlook... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1954e79c-3caa-4223-b3a2-b6aac48b66d4/cont1-855-999-8045-microsoft-outlook-customer-service-helpline-number?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 57.19%

Dial - - Microsoft Outlook Technical Customer Support Service Phone Number Microsoft OUTLOOK Customer helpline Help help Desk Phone Number Microsoft Outlook telephone Number Toll Free nbsp DISCLAIMER - WE are Customer outlook number helpline 8045 855 Microsoft Service +1 call 999 an independent organization working as online third call +1 855 999 8045 Microsoft outlook Customer Service helpline number party technical support company for business and personal computer software printers and email support We are not in partnership with any brand or any trademark term mentioned in the blog We solely provide technical support to users of the brands mentioned in the blog We do not claim to be a part of any of the organization brand names mentioned on the blog nbsp Outlook support phone number nbsp Outlook customer support phone number nbsp Outlook support nbsp Outlook help nbsp Hotmail customer service nbsp Outlook support number nbsp Outlook tech support nbsp Outlook com support nbsp Outlook problems nbsp Outlook customer support nbsp Outlook technical support nbsp contact Outlook support nbsp Outlook tech support number nbsp Outlook email help nbsp Outlook phone support nbsp Outlook express problems nbsp Outlook email support nbsp Outlook help number nbsp Outlook support email nbsp Hotmail phone support nbsp Outlook customer service number nbsp Hotmail number nbsp Outlook support nbsp Outlook email setup nbsp Outlook com customer support nbsp Outlook com support phone number nbsp Outlook customer service nbsp Outlook customer service phone number nbsp MS Outlook help nbsp Outlook help phone number nbsp Outlook troubleshooting nbsp call HotmailOutlook com help nbsp contact Outlook email support nbsp Outlook help email nbsp Outlook not working nbsp problems with OutlookOutlook technical support number nbsp phone number for Outlook support nbsp Outlook com phone support nbsp Outlook com phone number nbsp call Outlook support nbsp Outlook support chat nbsp Outlook technical support phone number nbsp Outlook email support phone number nbsp Outlook problem nbsp help with Outlook nbsp help Outlook nbsp Outlook com tech support nbsp Outlook com support number nbsp Outlook help nbsp Outlook help desk nbsp Outlook mail help nbsp MS Outlook support nbsp Outlook helpOutlook tech support phone number nbsp contact Outlook nbsp MS office support nbsp Outlook com contacts nbsp Outlook mail supportOutlook express help nbsp problem with Outlook nbsp Outlook support nbsp Outlook email problems nbsp Outlook help centerOutlook email tech support nbsp Outlook phone number nbsp customer service Hotmail nbsp Outlook express tech support phone number nbsp Outlook support nbsp Outlook express support phone number nbsp Hotmail support line nbsp Outlook support phoneOutlook com support email nbsp Outlook contact nbsp contact Outlook com support nbsp Outlook live support nbsp help with Outlook

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/7b0c74ae-0c9b-4f89-aa64-1b204a0c67bd/call-1-855-999-8045-microsoft-outlook-customer-service-helpline-number?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 57.19%

Over the years I have mistakenly set-up two or three Windows/Microsoft sign-in profiles. How do I find them all and eliminate the extras?

A:Is there a phone number or online chat for communicating with Windows customer service?

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question Over the years I have mistakenly set-up two or three Windows/Microsoft sign-in profiles. How do I find them all and eliminate the extras? On Every MS page site, there's a link scrolling down, "Do you need help" a ? mark with a link, or "Contacts".
You can find profiles trryin access one by one and following the links I forget

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/441792-there-phone-number-online-chat-communicating-windows-customer-service.html
Relevancy 57.19%

nbsp nbsp Dial - - Microsoft Outlook Technical Customer Support Service Phone Number Microsoft OUTLOOK Customer helpline Help help Desk Phone Number Microsoft Outlook telephone Number Toll Free nbsp DISCLAIMER - WE are an independent organization working as online third party technical support company for business and personal computer software printers and email support We are not in partnership with any brand or Customer helpline call Microsoft Service number 855 8045 outlook +1 999 any trademark term mentioned in the blog We solely provide technical support to users of the brands mentioned in the blog We do not claim to be a part of any of the organization brand names call +1 855 999 8045 Microsoft outlook Customer Service helpline number mentioned on the blog Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on call +1 855 999 8045 Microsoft outlook Customer Service helpline number Microsoft outlook Help call +1 855 999 8045 Microsoft outlook Customer Service helpline number on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number shared bg carrion Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Numbe nbsp Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number nbsp Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Outlook support phone number nbsp Outlook customer support phone number nbsp Outlook support nbsp Outlook help nbsp Hotmail customer service nbsp Outlook sup... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ff8d4f7c-ca45-4c87-9a42-622243229b57/call-1-855-999-8045-microsoft-outlook-customer-service-helpline-number?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 57.19%

Dial - - Microsoft Outlook Technical Customer Support Service Phone Number Microsoft OUTLOOK Customer helpline Help help Desk Phone Number Microsoft Outlook telephone Number Toll Free nbsp DISCLAIMER - WE Office Customer Number Microsoft Cont.by Service +1-855-999-8045 Outlook are an independent organization working as online third party technical support company for business and personal computer software printers and email support We are not in partnership with any brand or any trademark term mentioned in the blog We solely provide Cont.by +1-855-999-8045 Microsoft Office Outlook Customer Service Number technical support to users of the brands mentioned in the blog We do not claim to be a part of any of the organization brand names mentioned on the blog Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft Cont.by +1-855-999-8045 Microsoft Office Outlook Customer Service Number outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Help on Microsoft outlook Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number shared bg carrion Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Outlook Helpline Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Technical Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Numbe nbsp Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Support phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number nbsp Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service phone Number Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Contact Help Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Technical Support Number For outlook Outlook support phone number Outlook customer support phone number Outlook support Outlook help Hotmail customer service Outlook support number Outlook tech support Outlook com support Outlook problems Outlook customer support Outlook t... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/148da4e1-6147-4b0d-af1a-20461738dd58/contby-18559998045-microsoft-office-outlook-customer-service-number?forum=w8itprogeneral