Windows Support Forum

Getting Month periods to show in ACCESS query as 0 when there is no data for the month

Q: Getting Month periods to show in ACCESS query as 0 when there is no data for the month

DATE TEST
Month Total
2015/04 1
2015/07 1
2015/09 1
2016/01 1
2016/02 1

As you can see from the above results an Access query there are periods without any data. I need them to be displayed within the query as a zero. Can someone tell me how to achieve this easily please.

My query currently reads:

SELECT Format([TimeOfCall],"yyyy/mm") AS [Month], Count([INCIDENT NEW].SALESIncidentIdentifier) AS Total
FROM (SALES LEFT JOIN VICTIM ON SALES.IncidentIdentifier = VICTIM.SALESIncidentIdentifier) RIGHT JOIN [INCIDENT NEW] ON SALES.IncidentIdentifier = [INCIDENT NEW].SALESIncidentIdentifier
WHERE (((VICTIM.VictimType)="1"))
GROUP BY Format([TimeOfCall],"yyyy/mm");

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/getting-month-periods-to-show-in-access-query-as-0-when-there-is-no-data-for-the-month.4070246/
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Getting Month periods to show in ACCESS query as 0 when there is no data for the month

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 97.34%

I would like to "Build" an expression for a date/time field that will query the date and display my query output as "01/01" or "January, 1st", and leave off (omit) the year.

Im trying to print a report of my employees birthdates without displaying the year, so i can post it publicly.

the name of the column is dob (date of birth) and the format is standard date/time, displayed normally as 01/01/2009 etc ....

The best idea i could come up with so far is

= Format (Date(), "dddd, mmm d")

but this displays todays date and not the date stored in my column lol.

A:Access 2003, want date/time to show day and month only (& no year) in query

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/access-2003-want-date-time-to-show-day-and-month-only-no-year-in-query.874827/
Relevancy 83.08%

See below the rough example of two columns of data pulled from a crosstab query which i am using. I'd like to group the dates by month for each number instead of having it list each day. Can i do this grouping in the query?

Ex: What i've got now

51351 12/1/2006
51351 12/3/2006
51351 1/4/2007
51351 1/16/2007
51333 12/1/2006
51333 12/3/2006
51333 12/4/2006
51333 1/17/2007
51333 1/18/2007
What i would like to get:

51351 12/2006
51351 1/2007
51333 12/2006
51333 1/2007

Thanks in advance for your help!

A:Group by month in Access Query

Expr1: Format([YourDatefield],"m/yyyy")

or

Use the Month and YEAR functions

Expr1:Month(yourDatefield)

Expr2:YEAR(yourDatefield)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/group-by-month-in-access-query.564098/
Relevancy 80.6%

I have a form that the user enters in the month and year text box - month text box - year I then run queries grabbing MTD - YTD data I use these against an invoice date and have the field look like this - grab Access Text Box query to for Solved: month use Form Month Month InvoiceDate with criteria Forms Solved: Access use Form Text Box to grab month for query Form month The same concept for year This works great for for current year data but when I use it for prior year I have issues I can use these and have the year be criteria Forms Form Year - works like a charm But when I try to grab Prior Year YTD data - so jan - april I Solved: Access use Form Text Box to grab month for query use the same year criteria Forms Form Year - and I use the month criteria of lt Forms Form month And it returns back also months I tried changing the Form textbox to Standard with no decimals but it still brings those back How do I get it to on grab months and not grab nbsp

A:Solved: Access use Form Text Box to grab month for query

Did you try using a quarter (i.e. Quarter: DatePart("q",[EnterYourDateFieldHere])?

Access automatically recognizes 1,2,3 months then.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-access-use-form-text-box-to-grab-month-for-query.1054202/
Relevancy 100.62%

I'm trying to create an Access query that compares invoices generated in May of 2002 to invoices generated in May of 2003 so we can see how much money we made compared to last year at this time.

I've tried datediff, dateserial, dateadd but can't seem to get it right. Can some kind soul give me a hand here?

A:(Resolved) Compare this month's sales to this month last year

I figured it out. Had to use "between". I was trying to just hone in on a particular month last year but I guess that was the lazy way out. Anyway, here's what I ended up with to compare May 02 to May 03:

Between DateSerial(Year(Date())-1,Month(Date())-1,1) And DateSerial(Year(Date())-1,Month(Date()),1)-1

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/resolved-compare-this-months-sales-to-this-month-last-year.136980/
Relevancy 98.9%

I'm trying to create an Access query that compares invoices generated in May of 2002 to invoices generated in May of 2003 so we can see how much money we made compared to last year at this time.

I've tried datediff, dateserial, dateadd but can't seem to get it right. Can some kind soul give me a hand here?

A:Compare this month's sales to this month last year

I figured it out. Had to use "between". I was trying to just hone in on a particular month last year but I guess that was the lazy way out. Anyway, here's what I ended up with to compare May 02 to May 03:

Between DateSerial(Year(Date())-1,Month(Date())-1,1) And DateSerial(Year(Date())-1,Month(Date()),1)-1

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/compare-this-months-sales-to-this-month-last-year.136979/
Relevancy 95.46%

I am a i nsurace agent, i have to collect the premium with my client every month. Every time need to check 1 by 1 is tired.
i also find many tutorial but still not understanding the step. if any can help just to help. can be the due date client put in a notice boxes?

Here is my file:

Relevancy 94.17%

I need to set up a query that pulls information matching a certain date of the current month and year. I'm not sure about the syntax. Someone help please?

Relevancy 92.45%

I can't seem to figure out how to get outlooks monthly calandar screen to show 7 full days. It seems to want to combine sat/sun or some other two days.

I checked all the days of the week Mon , Tues, Wed , THurs, Fri, Sat, Sun

And show Sunday as start day,

But no matter what I do, or what start day I choose, I can't seem to
get it to show 7 full days.

What can I do.

Relevancy 91.16%

Hi,

My excel sheet contains data for different months.
So I want that when I run the macro my excel sheet should be filtered such that it only shows the data for current month. The Date format in my sheet is "20110419".

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/want-to-filter-data-for-current-month-only.1158917/
Relevancy 91.16%

Quoting Kaspersky Lab s warning bulletin received via email A dangerous email worm deletes data from infected machines on the rd ofevery month Email-Worm Win Nyxem e spreads viathe Internet as an attachment to infected messages and also in filesplaced on open network resources It s estimated that hundreds ofthousands computers around the world are infected and the number ofinfected machines Is Lose 3rd Your Data Don't Month Of Coming, is continuing to increase Nyxem e s payload is triggered on the third of every month when theworm will destroy data saved on the victim machine The worm regularlychecks the system time When the system data is the third of the month minutes after the victim machine is booted Nyxem will deleteinformation from common file formats replacing data with a meaninglessset of symbols KAV s description http www viruslist 3rd Of Month Is Coming, Don't Lose Your Data com en viruses encycl virusid More info http isc sans 3rd Of Month Is Coming, Don't Lose Your Data org diary php storyid rssthere are in excess of machines infected at this time http www sophos com virusinfo analyses w nyxemd htmlhttp www f-secure com v-descs nyxem e shtml detailsAs is common different antivirus vendors have their own names for the same infection Sophos has the most complete list of aliases that I ve seen Email-Worm Win VB bi CME- WORM GREW A W Blackmal E mm W Tearec A worm Email-Worm Win Nyxem e W MyWife d MMWhat to do Eugene Kaspersky s advice quot All users should avoid launching email attachments thathave not been scanned They should also update their antivirus databasesand then scan their computers to make sure that their machines are Nyxemfree quot However The worm terminates processes connected with security solutions andprevents them from being launched Nyxem e is also capable ofdownloading updates to itself via the Internet If you have problems getting your AV solution to run correctly or have other reason to believe you are infected F-Secure has a special disinfection utility called F-Force--use at your own risk http www f-secure com v-descs nyxem e shtml

A:3rd Of Month Is Coming, Don't Lose Your Data

First reports of Nyxem damage The destructive deadline of the Nyxem.E worm is based on the clock of the infected machine. So if you're infected and your clock is not set right, things could start to happen at any time - even though the official activation time is the 3rd of the month. We've already received first reports from users who've had files on their system overwritten by the worm.When Nyxem activates, it will overwrite all of your DOC/XLS/PPT/ZIP/RAR/PDF/MDB files. This is nasty, as this is done on all mounted drives, ie. any drive that has a drive letter. So it might affect your USB thumb drives, external hard drives and network drives! Also, if you're taking daily automatic backups you might end up backing up the corrupted files over good files.We have a free tool available to help disinfect machines before the deadline passes.Kama Sutra email worm adviceSymantec [email protected] Removal Tool

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/42742/3rd-of-month-is-coming-dont-lose-your-data/
Relevancy 91.16%

To whom it may concern I do have the information requested below many month to Pulling per way data packets from HiJackThis dds attach txt and gmer info I think I posted in the wrong section previously I do apologize In the last two months I have been trying to Pulling way to many data packets per month track down what has been causing the increased jump of increased gigs a month In Oct the household used gig in Nov the household used gig I started watching closely the third week in Dec we had then at the end of the month it said gig I had an old router years that just beet itself on these months I changed it to a new one Netgear n I have set the security to a new one I set the downloading and uploading limit per month and it will notify me when it is hit before the end of the month however it appears that what ever it is may be on my machine I say this because one day I turned my machine on and did not open any browsers and had millions packets already Comcast security said not to worry it could be small and nothing - I watch my machine and never have I have this many I did not do much today either and have mil This does not happen all the time and may run side by side with the Facebook game I play I have played this game for a good years and this is the first time this has happened I have scanned with Avast Stozilla did a boot scan and have cleaned I deleted all old restore points etc deleted the prefetch and rebooted I do ccleaner daily just started running peerblock again IP blocker I have currently tracked this down to a few hundred IP s and url names with smartsniffer and networktrafficeview I still need assistance to see if anything is on my machine attracting this behavior Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe c Program Files Common Files iS Anti-Spyware SZServer exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Utility Programs Ahead InCD InCDsrv exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Utility Programs Avast AvastSvc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe E Graphic Programs Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C WINDOWS system ASTSRV EXE C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Common Files InterVideo DeviceService DevSvc exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files iHome Mouse Driver KMWDSrv exe C Utility Programs CyberPower PowerPanel Personal Edition ppped exe C WINDOWS system tcpsvcs exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Ulead Systems DVD ULCDRSvr exe C WINDOWS system MsPMSPSv exe C Utility Programs Ahead InCD InCD exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe E Desktop Programs Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe C Program Files ASUS GamerOSD GamerOSD exe C UTILIT Avast avastUI exe C Program Files iHome Mouse Driver StartAutorun exe C Program Files Vista Drive Icon DrvIcon exe C Program Files iHome Mouse Driver KMConfig exe E Sound Programs iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files iHome Mouse Driver KMProcess exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Utility Programs CyberPower PowerPanel Personal Edition pppeuser exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe E Utility Programs DS Clock dsclock exe E Utility Programs PeerBlock peerblock exe C Program Files Styler Styler exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Common Files Macrovision Shared FLEXnet Publisher FNPLicensingService exe E Internet Programs Mozilla Firefox firefox exe E Internet Programs Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office WINWORD EXE C Utility Programs HiJack This Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJac... Read more

A:Pulling way to many data packets per month

I suppose whom ever looks are this can disregard and or use this for reference.. this is not something that could be left to wait.. I ended up doing more scans.. shutting down the drive monitors and scanning in safe mode... I assume I made the virus "mad" as it show itself booting back into Windows.. caught 1 Lsass2 in the windows system folder and 8 more in the registry.

Now that it was confirmed that I had something that was dialing out and pulling "stuff" in from two blocked servers and it had been doing this for two months.. Format & Re-install. no other choice...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pulling-way-to-many-data-packets-per-month.1035158/
Relevancy 89.01%

I'm Dave from SentryBay. We have developed a new report feature in our Data Protection Suite and are keen to get feedback from users. You are welcome to download a free, full-function version of the software with 6 month license fromhttp://license.sentrybay.com/v2/usertrial.phpand email your thoughts to [email protected] matter what anti-virus software you have, you still need this software - SentryBay's Data Protection Suite is an added layer of security with highly effective methods to protect sensitive data against key loggers, screen capture attacks, and phishing. It is essential for safe banking, networking and shopping online.

A:6 month trial of SentryBay's Data Protection Suite

Thank you Dave. I want to assure our readers that this is a legitimate offer.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/308553/6-month-trial-of-sentrybays-data-protection-suite/
Relevancy 89.01%

Hi All,

Can anybody write for the script for filtering the current month data from an excel sheet, irrespective of the month that we open the file. i.e. once I press the button assigned to macro, I need to filter records of current month from the DATE field that contains records of all months.

Relevancy 88.15%

Hi,
I have an employee list excel file (vacation) including the details about empno, emp name, last vacation, next vacation, etc in sheet 1.
Now, I would like to write a macro where I will enter the name of the month in a dailog box and the macro should display the list as in sheet 2 of the attached file.

Windows 7 with MS Excel 7.

Kindly help me, its urgent.

A:Solved: Excel Macro to display data based on month

I've made a quick macro that does as you requested. It is not "smart" at all so if you change where the data is located (by adding a column for example) it will no longer work. It will handle more rows of data no problem. See the attached.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-excel-macro-to-display-data-based-on-month.1058458/
Relevancy 87.29%

I have to make a query based on a date field. This query has to show which dates are in the current month. So if I were to check it today it would show me all the entries with the date falling in the month of October. Thanks for the help.

A:Month check (Access)

Hello mad, long to no see.
Create a column with this expression
Format([Your Date Field],"mmm")

and in the Criteria for that column enter this expression
Format(Date(),"mmm")

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/month-check-access.639572/
Relevancy 86.43%

I'm trying to find the condition to send a query once a month in an Access query. I've got the one for the one day a week but I can' seem to find or figure out the one for once a month.

Relevancy 86.43%

Hello,,,

I ran into a problem with our financial month end.

I need a Q that displays Totals between 21th and the 20th of each month. How do you create a Q that displays something like this:

[Period]_________________[Amount for the Period]
21/01/2010 - 20/02/2010___$ XXXXXXX.XX
21/02/2010 - 20/03/2010___$ XXXXXXX.XX
21/03/2010 - 20/04/2010___$ XXXXXXX.XX
How its (not)working now
In Access I used the MonthName(Month([Period])) function this display data in normal month order which is wrong like so:

[Period]_ [Amount for the Period]
Jan_____$ XXXXXXX.XX
Feb_____$ XXXXXXX.XX
Mar_____$ XXXXXXX.XX

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Relevancy 86.43%

I am trying to display ages in both year and month..but I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Any help?

Relevancy 86.43%

I can't access emails of more than a month old in gmail. I created folders for emails that I wanted to keep, but gmail's inbox states to get messages that are more than one month go to settings. I have gone into settings but I can't get access my emails of over a month. I take screenshots of all emails I want to keep and put them in a file and if I don't I can't access them. How I can file\keep the emails that I want, as there is no facility for me to save. The contents of gmail's inbox folders are then removed after one month.

A:gmail cannot access emails of more than a month old

Have you noticed the arrows near the settings image?

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/47821-gmail-cannot-access-emails-more-than-month-old.html
Relevancy 86.43%

Dell Inspiron Vista Service Pack regularly updated AMD Athlon X Dual Core Processor GHz GB RAM GB HDD with GB free space Using AVG paid subscription with current updates SuperAntiSpyware paid subscription with current updates SpywareBlaster also updated regularly and Ad-Aware Plus also updated SuperAntiSpyware found a trojan last week Trojan Dropper Gen but said it fixed it It has been fine until yesterday - except that the playback on old kernel error blue data screen Dell crash inpage month 9 sound and video that are on the HDD or online have been hanging up for some reason that I haven t figured out and there s a notice popping up every day or so that the network controller has stopped working but Windows can t fix it - - but then it always starts up again right away I think I may need a new driver but haven t been able to find one for it It 9 month old Dell kernel data inpage error blue screen crash has seemed a bit slower the past couple of days but that s the only other sign of trouble before the crash The only thing different is that I installed iTunes and Quicktime day before yesterday and then uninstalled iTunes last night Nothing else has changed recently Yesterday as music was playing the computer hung up and began beeping loudly with the music skipping sort of like a bad CD would - - but the music was on the HDD not a CD Then the blue screen - - and that hung up - - and I had to turn off the unit manually It was a kernel data inpage error whatever that means Since then the machine 9 month old Dell kernel data inpage error blue screen crash seems a bit off it s usual efficiency Browser screens tremble occasionally that s weird And some functions sometimes are slower than usual The only other concern I have is that I tried out a streaming movie site The site didn t work well and I have to wonder about it It claimed to have free movies to view legally Not having used movies sites before and therefore not being savvy about them I think now it was probably naive to think you could get something for free without a hitch Any suggestions or advice The computer is still under warranty but just thought to check if it might be something simple I could fix before calling Dell and shipping it off Thanks SDW

A:9 month old Dell kernel data inpage error blue screen crash

We can take a look with malwarebytes.Hi and welcome to BleepingComputer In order to safeguard your system from problems that can be brought on by a half finished fix, we need to disable TeaTimer. We can reenable it when we're done if you like.Open SpyBot Search and Destroy by going to Start -> All Programs -> Spybot Search and Destroy -> Spybot Search and Destroy.If prompted with a legal dialog, accept the warning.Click and then on "Advanced Mode"
You may be presented with a warning dialog. If so, press Click on Click on Uncheck this checkbox:
Close/Exit Spybot Search and DestroyIf teatimer was already off proced with this nextPlease download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note:-- If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. Note 2:-- MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes (like Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere with the fix or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please disable such programs until disinfection is complete or permit them to allow the changes. To disable these programs, please view this topic: How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/221807/9-month-old-dell-kernel-data-inpage-error-blue-screen-crash/
Relevancy 85.57%

Please help. I'm trying to figure out how to filter an entire month in a report when opening it. I can only figure out how to do it by exact date. I get a message back that my request is "too complex".

A:Selecting an entire month in a report - Access 97

Moving to business applications where you'll receive better assistance.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/selecting-an-entire-month-in-a-report-access-97.105748/
Relevancy 85.57%

I cannot find a function for an expression where I want to change a short date (e.g., 11/22/01) to the long month (i.e., "November"). If you use Month ([datefield]), you get "11", not "November". VBA has a "Monthname" function that will do this. Is there an equivalent function for expressions?

Failing this, I will have to write a VERY long nested iif's expression (i.e., iif(month([datefield])=1, "January", iif([month([datefield])=2, "February", iif...)))))))))))). Not even sure that's possible, because my recollection is that Access has a limit on nested iif's, and I think it's 8...which is not enough.

Relevancy 85.57%

Hello,

I'm currently using the following:

Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Operating System
Microsoft Office 2010

I have an Sql query in Access 2010 that produces a two column result:
Unfortunately I'm having problems trying to sort the data by the Month column from oldest to newest.
In a previous query I used the Format(Month,"mmm-yy") to set the Month display below.

Month Qty
Apr-13 5
Aug-13 5
Dec-12 4
Dec-13 3
Feb-14 1
Jan-13 1
Jul-12 1
Jul-13 10
Please can anyone help?.

Many thanks.

Relevancy 84.71%

I am having a problem sorting by the date which contains the month and the year. Here is my Field Description:

Format$(Invoices.[Processing Date],'mm yyyy')

I know you can sort ascending and descending in the sort field, but this does not sort correctly as it starts with the month. Can anyone give me any ideas?

Thanks,

Relevancy 84.71%

from email address removed by Dreamboat

I have a database with a date field; 'Birthday'.

I want to take the month info from the date field and have access put it into another (adjacent) field. Ie;

Name:
Addr:
Birthday:
Month of B'day (New Field)

Also I want to be able to query the birthday field from previous data base tables which do not have the month field and make a table with the month information extrapolated to a new 'Month of B'day' field.

(Month([Birthday])) does not work.

I have printed a report with the 'Month of B'day" info extrapolated to the report but it is not useful because the report does not sort by the new information.

I know these must be possible but . . . . . AAAaaagh I'm going nuts.

Relevancy 81.7%

Hi transfer (how Access 2007 to query) Query a data to another from query there I m very new to access and I hope I will get the simplest solution on my question below I have a table named quot PurchaseOrder quot and I d want to create a query that will display the invoices that will due Eg Table PONo Customer Quantity SalesPrice InvoiceDueDate A -Oct- B -Oct- C -Oct- D -Oct- I want to create queries The first query will display Query Access 2007 (how to transfer data from a query to another query) all the invoices that will due days before the exact due date Eg The invoice due date is -Oct- The query will display information on and For Query Access 2007 (how to transfer data from a query to another query) the second query I want to display all the invoices that have exceeded the due date The information on the respective invoices will be transfered from the query as mentioned earlier to the new query The scenario is as below Date -Oct- Query PONo Customer Quantity SalesPrice InvoiceDueDate A -Oct- D Query Access 2007 (how to transfer data from a query to another query) -Oct- Query PONo Customer Quantity SalesPrice InvoiceDueDate B -Oct- C -Oct- Date -Oct- Query PONo Customer Quantity SalesPrice InvoiceDueDate D -Oct- Query PONo Customer Quantity SalesPrice InvoiceDueDate B -Oct- C -Oct- A -Oct- Hope someone can help me with this Really appreciate and hoping for ur help nbsp

A:Query Access 2007 (how to transfer data from a query to another query)

The first query needs the following first Criteria Row of the InvoiceDueDate
between date() and date() + 5
The second query needs
< date()

I haven't tested it, just worked from memory. so let me know how it goes.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/query-access-2007-how-to-transfer-data-from-a-query-to-another-query.956312/
Relevancy 76.97%

I read somewhere that none of the field names should have spaces in them so I went and changed all of the field names with spaces in them removing the spaces I went Report Query Not from Data Does Show through all of the reports so far and I have one based on a query that looks for a DeviceName in one table A report is used to supply the Report Does Not Show Data from Query data once a match Report Does Not Show Data from Query is found The strange thing that has happened is that the first time that you type in a DeviceName the query finds the data but the report does not Close the report type the serach name again and the report displays the data Type another search name and the report displays the first name again Then if you run the report a third time it displays the second search name It is as if the report is out of step with the query I use a criteria in the query Forms DeviceRecordSearch DeviceName which pops up a parameter box Type in the first search name the box clears and type it again and it works Any ideas nbsp

Relevancy 72.24%

Hello I have two problems I have a lot of scanning data all date and time stamped All the scans show different status of shipped packages all shipments have unique ID but there are multiple scans data export from macro to second Solved: excel ACCESS: and Show latest data on route for all Solved: ACCESS: Show second latest data and export data to excel from macro of them to track the packages I want to find all the packages for which there was quot misdirected quot scan then for all of them show the scan before So the end result would be all the scans that show for each package where it was misdirected the terminal of the scan before the misdirect scan I want to automate this run queries every two hours between am and pm copy and paste all results into Excel to specified areas e g first query results to A second to A third to A etc or onto different tabs save as csv to a specific folder then send it as attachment to a given e-mail address Even partial solution can be good I only know macros somewhat not as much VBA so I tried that with the TransferSpreadsheet command but can t get it work Any help is greatly appreciated nbsp

A:Solved: ACCESS: Show second latest data and export data to excel from macro

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-access-show-second-latest-data-and-export-data-to-excel-from-macro.942280/
Relevancy 70.95%

I'm not sure if I'm explaining this correctly, but it goes. I created a database that everyone in our office can view but only a few can update or edit. Just recently, I noticed that new data that has been entered into the database does not show up in our queries. Is there a fix for this problem?

Relevancy 70.95%

well here's an up date on my experience of buying an Acer desk top as i have said before was going to buy dell but hey just happened to be out of stock of the PC that i was going to buy so i took chance and bought Acer XC- and its been nbsp nbsp a bit nbsp of a month old one sorry purchase having to take the first one back to be replaced nbsp and due to one month old work i have hardly used the replacement and boy nbsp o boy nbsp is it a slow slow slow bit of kit and nbsp my advice to anyone would be give Acer a body swerve and buy another brand as you will be wasting your cash for a brand new PC windows ten to be so slow is nbsp unbelievable loading basic web browsing pages takes ages nbsp and well i could go on but i have just one month old been stung for large sum of cash and feel robbed so buyer beware nbsp will post further update on PC one month old performance but dont have any high hopes of improvments nbsp

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/one-month-old/td-p/461604
Relevancy 70.95%

I have been having problems with laptops both Compaq Presario Notebooks with Windows XP and have spent over hours online with tech support hired a month... a HELP!! please over It's been local computer tech to restore one computer and still having the same issues and same messages coming up I purchased Webroot Spysweeper and McAfee Anti virus with the computer and now have Spybot It's been over a month... please HELP!! from a tech person that I talked to I am posting the most recent log from my last Spybot Search amp Destroy that I just did I saw someone else was getting some of the same errors and thought maybe you could help me figure this out My boyfriend and I had It's been over a month... please HELP!! the two laptops networked and shared a wireless DSL connection and that is when we starting having all of these problems Please give me any advice and I would be happy to make a donation Sorry this is soooo long but I still have pages of system information saved in a Word document that was too long to send Search result list --- Microsoft WindowsSecurityCenter AntiVirusDisableNotify Settings Registry change nothing done HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Security Center AntiVirusDisableNotify dword Microsoft WindowsSecurityCenter FirewallDisableNotify Settings Registry change nothing done HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Security Center FirewallDisableNotify dword Log Activity COM log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS COM log Log Activity SchedLgU Txt Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS SchedLgU Txt Log Activity imsins log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS imsins log Log Activity OEWABLog txt Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS OEWABLog txt Log Install comsetup log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS comsetup log Log Install ocgen log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS ocgen log Log Install setupact log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS setupact log Log Install setupapi log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS setupapi log Log Install setuperr log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS setuperr log Log Install setuplog txt Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS setuplog txt Log Install wmsetup log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS wmsetup log Log Install DtcInstall log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS DtcInstall log Log Shutdown System wbem logs mofcomp log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS System wbem logs mofcomp log Log Shutdown System wbem logs setup log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS System wbem logs setup log Log Shutdown System wbem logs wbemcore log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS System wbem logs wbemcore log Log Shutdown System wbem logs wbemess lo Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS System wbem logs wbemess lo Log Shutdown System wbem logs wbemess log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS System wbem logs wbemess log Log Shutdown System wbem logs wbemprox log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS System wbem logs wbemprox log Log Shutdown System wbem logs winmgmt log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS System wbem logs winmgmt log Log Shutdown System wbem logs wmiadap log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS System wbem logs wmiadap log Log Shutdown System wbem logs wmiprov log Backup file nothing done C WINDOWS System wbem logs wmiprov log Internet Explorer Typed URL list files Registry key nothing done HKEY USERS S- - - - - - - Software Microsoft Internet Explorer TypedURLs Internet Explorer Download directory Registry change nothing done HKEY USERS S- - - - - - - Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Download Directory Internet Explorer User agent Registry change nothing done HKEY USERS DEFAULT Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Internet Explorer User agent Registry change nothing done HKEY USERS S- - - Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Internet Explorer User agent Registry change nothing done HKEY USERS S- - - Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings User Agent Mozi... Read more

A:It's been over a month... please HELP!!

Hi, I haven't seen any responses to my post last night even though several people have reviewed it? Can someone please assist me with this? Also, why is there a check mark on my thread? Answered the check mark question myself. Sorry. I am a bit frustrated at this point.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/its-been-over-a-month-please-help.555502/
Relevancy 70.95%

Going to try here one more time before I scrap this computer About a month get over a help for month. to Trying ago I got the quot fake anti-virus quot virus I ve seen it called the quot Rogue anti virus quot I deleted the virus presumably but major damage seems to be irreversible Computer is extremely slow Trying to get help for over a month. now it seems to by constantly running something making a lot of noise lights flashing etc Under task manager nothing unusual is running Just getting firefox to open is a major chore as it usually results in quot program is not responding quot Exe files no longer work If I place a video game into the disc Trying to get help for over a month. try the installer will not open For example a blizzard game will come up as quot blizzardinstaller exe quot under task manager but then it will close within seconds I also have problems launching about of exe programs that are already installed and if they do launch then they are impossible to use due to the lag which use to never be a issue The virus deleted all system restore points when it deleted the system restore program In its current state this computer is almost impossible to work on super laggy Ideally I would like to do a full system restore I don t have a disc Is there a way to do a full system restore on Win during the start up process I ve tried the majority of the F keys but have yet to find anything Thanks

A:Trying to get help for over a month.

Why didn't you finish with this thread http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic432877.html/page__p__2512356#entry2512356 ?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/434893/trying-to-get-help-for-over-a-month/
Relevancy 70.95%

I have a media rota as an Excel spreadsheet for tech team activities for Sundays at my church I want to highlight using conditional formatting the first Sunday of the month and to colour-band alternate months I could do this manually each time I issue the rota but it would save a little time if the colours could automatically be set when I determine the activity dates The rota covers four months at a time see attached I set the starting date by typing into cell A I know how to use Conditional Formatting but don t know how to calculate the first Sunday The quot first Sunday quot formatting would of course be applied to all dates in the First Day a in Month A column and the banding to all cells between A and F so there are four cells that would need to accommodate both - but maybe I m running before I can walk I use Excel in Office running under WinXPPro I am an experienced Excel user but I don t do VBA nbsp

Relevancy 70.09%

I want to show all 12 months even though they are not present yet in the table. January, February.....

Here is the script I am using:

Month: Format([Date],"mmmm")

It only shows the months that are in the table. I need to show all months even though the field is empty. Is there another way in the report to show each month but has no data to fill it. Show 0 in the cell if empty?

Can this be done in a report to show 0 if table has no data for that month?

On the form I show all twelve months. If the cell is empty I get an error because there is no data to retrieve for that month.

DB attached. Thx!

A:Solved: Show all 12 Months in Query/Report Access 2007

In the column headings in properties of Month I added "January","February.....","December"
Of course you'll have to show all twelve months...
This forced every month to be shown even if there was no data for that month.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-show-all-12-months-in-query-report-access-2007.869972/
Relevancy 70.09%

Windows 7 64 Bit OS

Computer Hardware:
Intel i5 cpu 760 2.8 GHZ
4 GB ram
Radeon HD 6870 Video card
Powered by Corsair 1000w Power supply

First the computer was a present so I really do not know what I am doing. I have researched multiple steps to take in trying to correct BSOD. Some days it runs smooth while others I can get 5 BSOD a day.

Once the BSOD started getting out of hand I ran a DISK error check, a Disk cleanup, then I defraged the computer. I also made sure that all drivers were up to date and I ran a virus scanner.

This helped for around 1 week. Now they are back and as of today I have experienced 4 BSOD. I have attached the past 5 minidump files. Any help would be appreciated.

A:37 BSODs in one month!

You actually counted 37 BSOD's in a month? That's about as exciting as watching grass grow :rolleyes: Try resetting the bios to the default settings. If you don't know how to do this, get a friend to help you

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/37-bsods-in-one-month.174322/
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello

Since i got a new computer near end of last year with new cpu, memory etc. I've been getting BSOD nearly every month and latest one was a few days ago.

I've got this memory.dmp file and tried zipping it up to attach it to the forums but it's still too big to attach to the forums.

A:BSOD every month

Welcome CareTaker!

Try uploading it to RapidShare.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/83883-bsod-every-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

i leave my computer on 24/7. It has a 400 Watt power supply and i have 1 17" LCD LG flatron monitor which i physically turn off during the night. I was wondering what exactly it would cost each month on my power bill. It cost 6 cents per killowatt per hour.

A:How much will it cost a month

Ok,

Power to run HD: 400 Watts

Energy = Power * Time
Energy = 400W * 744 (31 days)
Energy = 0.4kW * 744
Energy = 297.6kWh

Cost = 297.6 * 6cents
Cost = 1786cents / $17.86 approx

---------------------------------

Power to run screen: 40 Watts

Energy = Power * Time
Energy = 40W * 434 (31 days with screen off for 9hrs while you sleep)
Energy = 0.04kW * 434
Energy = 17.36kWh

Cost = 17.36 * 6cents
Cost = 104cents / $1.04 approx

----------------------------------

Total Cost per month(approx) = Cost of Running Screen + Cost of Running HD
Total Cost per month(approx) = $1.04 + $17.86
Total Cost per month(approx) = $18.90

Hope that helped?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/how-much-will-it-cost-a-month-80254.html
Relevancy 70.09%

several bsod since install

i have pursued a windows 7 a month ago and installed on a brand new empty hardisk, in a new cabinet with a few fans. A new cpu cooler is added aswell.

being a new kid in this, i forgot to get all the drivers to motherboard in , should be done now.
But still gets bsod ! the first ones came after 1+ hour of playing Guild Wars , but lately the last ones have been while browsing , or copy files from a usb disk.

hardware a few years old
windows 7 x64
p5b asus motherboard
3.16 dualcore intel
8800GT grafficcard

i appriciate any help i can get ! Even though i do fear, that its something entirely simple i am unfortunatly ignorant about

A:a few BSoD during the last month

Welcome!

Several issues I see here.

Install the ATK0110 driver (in the Utilities section) from here: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-

Remove AVG with this tool: http://download.avg.com/filedir/util...removerx64.exe

Replace it with MSE: http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials

Install these Realtek drivers: Realtek

If the problem persists, please follow the BSOD Posting Instructions again.

...Summary of the Dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Tue Aug 24 06:55:43.337 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:33:08.101
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : USBSTOR.SYS ( USBSTOR!USBSTOR_CbwTransfer+66 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_0
PROCESS_NAME: System
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Mon Aug 23 12:07:49.800 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:04:38.564
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002ba074d, fffff8800756a690, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!CmpKcbCacheLookup+1dd )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: explorer.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Sun Aug 22 04:41:20.740 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:41:10.505
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff88003a71cd3, fffff88002fc5878, fffff88002fc50e0}
Probably caused by : tunnel.sys ( tunnel!CpMillisecondsToTicks+9b )
PROCESS_NAME: System
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sat Aug 7 07:18:18.327 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:58:01.090
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8800fe1b50a, fffff88007d4cf00, 0}
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::CloseOneAllocation+182 )
PROCESS_NAME: Gw.exe
Debug session time: Tue Aug 3 18:29:47.673 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:13:04.436
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8800fe1b50a, fffff880079fec00, 0}
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::CloseOneAllocation+182 )
Debug session time: Tue Aug 3 07:37:01.921 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:44:29.685
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8800fe1b50a, fffff88007aa5c00, 0}
Debug session time: Mon Aug 2 19:54:42.329 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:41:09.092
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8800fe1b50a, fffff88007c24e70, 0}
Debug session time: Mon Aug 2 19:12:55.228 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:39:43.991
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff88010b7950a, fffff8800592f910, 0}

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/106512-few-bsod-during-last-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

three or four more BSODs
I tried to debugg myself, but I really am at the end of my patience with this thing....
I updated my gfx drivers about 2 weeks ago, also updated my atk package with the one off of the ASUS support site.
last re-installed windows in late december/early jan.

you can ignore the 2 .dmps from january, and any that point to daemon tools, as I uninstalled that a while ago.

A:[SOLVED] three more in a month.

I have DV running, and I plan on running memtest86+ overnight. unfortunately, it always seems that it only has problems right when finals roll around... I think my laptop has a sadistic streak....

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-three-more-in-a-month-694254.html
Relevancy 70.09%

And I apologize if month... that am new this I computer getting my questions sound a bit noobish or whatever but my cousin did most of the work in ordering and sorting the computer My mom just paid the money It s a dell and from the order verification it s looking nice I need other opinions though and the order looks really funny when I copy it to here SO The computer has GB of space That s great coming up from just GB but how much will the system portion of the drive need this time around The unspoken plan is the split the drive ways I do a lot of p p downloading and sometimes I get messages that the system drive is running out of data or whatever This computer is bound to I am getting that new computer this month... have some programs or whatever that take up space in addition to what the system needs but maybe I can partition the system accordingly To help the only things I really plan to do with the computer is I am getting that new computer this month... watch movies maybe burn CDs surf the net and listen to I am getting that new computer this month... music What is Dell Media experience I could find this out on my own but the hidden question here is whether or not it s a waste of space CD or DVD Drive Single Drive X CD DVD burner DVD -RW w double layer write capability Is that good I m a little iffy on something that can do it all because if it gets broken Network Interface-Integrated Intel PRO Ethernet I have SBC Yahoo DSL and the modem uses a card that came with the package Can I plug the same modem into a different card as long as it s Ethernet How much better is WinXP than Okay here comes a related hidden question How much virus protection will I need this time around Currently I have AVG anti-virus but I fear that may not be enough Since we re on things that I plan to transfer from one drive to another could someone tell me how to do it I know I hook my old drive up as a slave in the new tower but is there anything I should do on the computer now like organizing to make the transition easier For printing purposes I m getting a Dell Photo All-In-One Printer Is this good There should be more questions when I get the computer but I think this is it for now Thanks in advance for answers nbsp

Relevancy 70.09%

About once a month when the computer is on but not being used, I see the BSOD error.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/401645-bsod-about-once-month-when-not-use.html
Relevancy 70.09%

This has happened to me 4 times now since i built this computer since 3 month ago. I have tried reinstalling with display driver uninstaller and updating driver. Its random seems to happen once a month, ill run a game(any) its so laggy even the intro logo/menu is unplayable. It goes away by itself half an hour-1 hour later or when i restart my computer. It seems software communication problem or something.
Asrock x99x
i7 5820k
msi gtx 970
850w evga gold
crucial 8gb
wd blue
crucial ssd

A:once every month or so lag problem

bump
happened again last night

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/368532-once-every-month-so-lag-problem.html
Relevancy 70.09%

ComboFix - - - Zack - - - NTFSx Running from C Documents and Settings Zack Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE MRRNZUL ComboFix exe Created a new restore pointWARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED Other Deletions C Program Files eliteprotectorC WINDOWS cookies iniC WINDOWS PerfInfoC WINDOWS ppqvmpqrC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr bottom-rc gifC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr content pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr download gifC WINDOWS My 2nd First Try, A Month Pc For Killed ppqvmpqr frame-bottom-left gifC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr frame-h bg gifC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr head pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr indexuc htmlC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr 2nd Try, First Killed My Pc For A Month indexud htmlC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr main cssC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr net pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr pc-mag gifC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr pc gifC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr poloska pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr poloska pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr poloska pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr promouc htmlC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr promouc htmlC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr promouc htmlC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr promouc htmlC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr promouc htmlC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr promoud htmlC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr promoud 2nd Try, First Killed My Pc For A Month htmlC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr promoud htmlC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr promoud htmlC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr promoud htmlC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr reg pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr repair pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr scr- pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr scr- pngC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr styles cssC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr top-rc gifC WINDOWS ppqvmpqr vline gifC WINDOWS system awvvw dllC WINDOWS system baivnabi dllC WINDOWS system bynbbryi dllC WINDOWS system dsygcgyt iniC WINDOWS system eixngbgf dllC WINDOWS system ekuqqnpi dllC WINDOWS system ekvkdsbq iniC WINDOWS system gmfrjjwt dllC WINDOWS system hperfgty iniC WINDOWS system kcwbnjrc iniC WINDOWS system ndaTqsVqrX dllC WINDOWS system otqayjto dllC WINDOWS system ppvvhtfv dllC WINDOWS system qbsdkvke dllC WINDOWS system rsgadkom exeC WINDOWS system rsmbbgym dllC WINDOWS system suemkqll dllC WINDOWS system tygcgysd dllC WINDOWS system vtstu dllC WINDOWS system wegaabxv dllC WINDOWS system wowfx dllC WINDOWS system wvvwa iniC WINDOWS system wvvwa ini C WINDOWS system yopjkpht iniC WINDOWS system ytgfreph dll ---- Previous Run ------- C Documents and Settings All Users Start Menu Live Safety Center lnkC Documents and Settings All Users Start Menu Programs Startup autorun exeC Documents and Settings Zack Application Data antivirus exeC Documents and Settings Zack Application Data macromedia Flash Player SharedObjects ZN www broadcaster comC Documents and Settings Zack Application Data macromedia Flash Player SharedObjects ZN www broadcaster com BCLUserPrefs solC Documents and Settings Zack Application Data macromedia Flash Player macromedia com support flashplayer sys www broadcaster comC Documents and Settings Zack Application Data macromedia Flash Player macromedia com support flashplayer sys www broadcaster com settings solC Documents and Settings Zack Application Data nvsvc dllC Documents and Settings Zack Application Data printer exeC Documents and Settings Zack Application Data ultraC Documents and Settings Zack Application Data ultra uninstall batC Documents and Settings Zack Desktop Find Spyware Remover lnkC Documents and Settings Zack Desktop Free Online Dating lnkC Documents and Settings Zack Desktop Go to Casino lnkC Documents and Settings Zack Favorites Online Security Guide lnkC Documents and Settings Zack My Documents FNTS C Documents and Settings Zack Start Menu Programs Startup findfast exeC Program Files exeC Program Files HelperC Program Files Helper Helper dllC Program Files irmbilwfC Program Files irmbilwf kjwzirol dllC Program Files outerinfoC Program Files outerinfo OiUninstaller exeC Program Files outerinfo outerinfo icoC Program Files SecCenterC Program Files SecCenter scprot exeC Program Files SecCenter scprot exe bakC Program Files spoolsv exeC Program Files ucleaner setup exeC Progra... Read more

A:2nd Try, First Killed My Pc For A Month

I apologize for the very long delay. We have a huge backlog of HijackThis Logs to handle and it has been taking us greater time than normal to get caught up. If you are still having a problem, and want us to analyze your information, please post a brand new hijackthis log. If we do not hear back from you within a couple of days we will need to close your topic.When posting your logs please post them directly into the reply. Do not attach them.Also make sure you have already followed the steps outlined below:Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis LogThank you for your patience.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/133464/2nd-try-first-killed-my-pc-for-a-month/
Relevancy 70.09%

This is the first time I've posted, please be patient with me. I think I have done it right. Anyway, I've included my address as requested and will wait. Thank you Vickihttp://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/134753/hijack-this-log-please-help-diagnose/

A:No Reply In A Month

Your log was relied to on the 24th of March.

Please add a new HJT log to your thread as requested by Grinler.

This thread is closed.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/139644/no-reply-in-a-month/
Relevancy 70.09%

So far this month I have had BSOD's It seems like I'm doing something different each time I get one After I had my rd BSOD I decided to replace my power supply So I went from a W Rosewill PSU to a W Corsair PSU I installed the new PSU Tuesday night and two days later I'm still 4th month. BSOD Please help. this getting these BSODs so a new PSU obviously didn't fix the issue One of the BSODs happened when I was surfing the internet another happened when watching a video from my desktop and the other happened when I wasn't even sitting in front of my computer It was just sitting on the desktop at the time of the BSOD I've attached the Performance log html and the jcgriff folder I read I was supposed to attach along with a notepad of the most recent BSOD I'd appreciate 4th BSOD this month. Please help. any help I can get in figuring out what is causing these Specs Vista bit MOBO Asus P Q Pro CPU Intel Core Duo E Wolfdale Ghz Video Card Nvidia GeForce GT RAM GB of G Skill DDR PSU Corsair Enthusiast Series TX V W

A:4th BSOD this month. Please help.

Hi,

Two attached dumps, one from this month and the other from June. Both are faulting L1E60x64.sys which is the Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 PCI-E Ethernet Controller driver.

I'd recommend updating your networking drivers to their latest version. Atheros is really annoying with their drivers as they're hard to track down at times.

Check:

Qualcomm Atheros :: Corporate :: Customer Portal

or

ATHEROS drivers for Microsoft Windows (Atheros?????)

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/4th-bsod-this-month-please-help-662276.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi guys and girls So ive been running win ultimate bit for some months month crash after 2 7 Win now Not without trouble seen quite many bluescreen And the computer made som disk dumps but overall the system was stabile and working Now today while browsing youtube the computer crashes makes a disk dump and reaches then i restarts Ive had some trouble with the raid array Win 7 crash after 2 month im running for the system disc Sometimes when i turned of the computer and restarted the bios would have removed or altered the boot order for the disc After changing them back the computer would boot correct However after this last bluescreen NOTHING happens the Win 7 crash after 2 month system boots up running the bios and so raid controller states health then i get a blank screen thas has a blinking and Win 7 crash after 2 month there i stays Runned the win repair with no problems found Restarted and and booted from dvd again and tried to rollback install from the lates win updates Still no boot So as of now microsoft is in really bad standing here Cant seem to find anyone experiencing the same problems as me

A:Win 7 crash after 2 month

Welcome!

Could you please upload your dmps for analysis? http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html

Thanks,
~JK

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/70222-win-7-crash-after-2-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello Iposted my problem on here a month ago and still noone has responded I need some serious help with a few problems that have recently occured on my computer I am currently using windows XP and the internet has help for No a response month, please someone me been running slow and a program called Virus Remover has taken over my computer It stays docked on my desktop and constantly causes pop-ups and the computer to move extremely slow I have used this site before a couple years ago so I am slightly familiar with the procedures done here Thanks for your help Here No response for a month, someone please help me is my HiJack Log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Digidesign Drivers MMERefresh exe C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exe c program files common files mcafee mna mcnasvc exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exe C Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exe C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX spkrmon exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C Program Files Linksys Wireless-G PCI Wireless Network Monitor WLService exe C Program Files Linksys Wireless-G PCI Wireless Network Monitor WMP Gv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C PROGRA McAfee com Agent mcagent exe C Documents and Settings Nick Application Data Microsoft Windows lsass exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Documents and Settings Nick Application Data NI GSCNS IUpd exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E FATIADA EXE C Program Files AIM aim exe C WINDOWS System No response for a month, someone please help me svchost exe C Program Files AIM aolsoftware exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exe c No response for a month, someone please help me PROGRA mcafee msc mcuimgr exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe C Program Files internet explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader AcroRd exe C WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files Hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www nba com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext wmplayer exe O - BHO IE x- x BHO for Internet Download Accelerator - A - C A- C - A A- FB F F B - C PROGRA IDA idaiehlp dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - d d - - ad - -a b - C WINDOWS system rimuwuka dll O - HKLM Run DVDLauncher quot C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe quot O - HKLM Run ATIPTA C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run Windows Defender quot C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe quot -hide O - HKLM Run mcagent exe C Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exe runkey O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusche... Read more

Relevancy 70.09%

Well my computer is on stand by like 15 minutes.

Well for some reason this only happens once a month I come back to to the computer try to move the mouse screen doesn't come back on so i shut down with button on computer, comes back on says resuming windows it doesn't resume do it again says windows has problem resuming shuts down again comes back on start windows normally click it doesn't work, turn it on again goes to a screen says checking NTFS drives and crap like that after that it resumes.

EDIT: Seems to only happen when it goes on standby while no one logs on,(MAIN MENU) because it just did it again with out going to drives.....im really scared computer gunna break
Thought I post this before something bad happens

Any ideas?

Tank you

A:Problem Like Once A month....

Are you kidding me anything? What is the wrong forum?

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/87243-problem-like-once-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi guys and gals.

Recently had to delete 0ver 550,000 .tmp files from Windows\TEMP folder for my friend. These were all generated between 29/12/09 and yesterdays date.

The O.S. is XP Home SP3 fully updated.

What on earth would cause this grevious and system threatening load of TEMP files. I know how to remove them, and have left an easy to understand set of instructions for my friend to be able to follow regularly as required.

But really want to snuff out the problem entirely

Cheers

A:40,000 ,tmp files per month

I use CCleaner to automatically clean out temp files. But don't use the registry cleaner.http://www.ccleaner.com/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/311124/40000-tmp-files-per-month/
Relevancy 70.09%

Figured I d start looking month or about upgrade to in a so Looking for stuff now to get a good mindset of things I m currently running - ATi Radeon X XL mb - AMD Athlon Barton Core - x WD HDDs - ASUS A V mobo - OCZ W PSU Here s some things that caught my eye - OCZ Gold XTC PC - GB X GB DDR - CL - - - PIN DIMM Dual Channel Memory Kit http www ncix com products index php sku amp vpn OCZ G GK - EVGA E-GEFORCE GTS MHZ MB GHZ GDDR Dual DVI-I HDTV Out HDCP DIRECTX Video Card http www ncix com products index php Looking to upgrade in about a month or so sku amp vpn -P -N -AR amp manufacture eVGA - Intel Core Duo E Dual Core Processor LGA Conroe GHZ FSB MB Retail http www ncix com products index php sku amp vpn BX E amp manufacture Intel - Seagate Barracuda GB SATA GB S RPM MB Cache NCQ Hard Drive http www ncix com products index php sku amp vpn ST AS amp manufacture Seagate Now are these good parts for their prices mind you it s CDN funds I m quite a gamer that wants a good bang for the buck with great visuals and multi-tasking abilities with little to no slow down I can obviously step up to the higher things but they re too expensive for the payout I d imagine I d probably get of the OCZ s for a GB and of the Seagate s as well Now if these are worthwhile purchases can someone help me find a compatible mobo I know I should ve started with it but I m retarded like that Also would it be smarter to get a dual-core or wait for the quads to drop a little more in price If they re not being utilized by many programs and games then it d probably be wasteful but I can t say I keep up on it enough to know Thanks for any advice nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/looking-to-upgrade-in-about-a-month-or-so.598103/
Relevancy 70.09%

I just noticed one of the local IP month... a DMZ for Had like open s on my router changed awhile ago probably from a power outage Had DMZ open for like a month... And that what I thought was my Xbox IP that was DMZ d On was actually my Laptop And it was like this for a good month My wireless laptop in which the DMZ was on is Vista and always had the latest windows updates virus updates - norton malware protection and all that Just wondering how hard easy it would of been for a hacker to gain access during that period of around a month I did not have FTP ing going on or anything like that Just wondering if hackers would of been able to see the sites I accessed during that time and stuff or anything similar Every site I checked regarding this issue before posting was pretty vague about what a hacker could of done in this instance The thing that sucks about having a linksys wireless router is they make ya paranoid because you could view the Incoming Log from the router And the Incoming Log always has weird activity like the other day some IP from China was trying to access or maybe was accessing the webcache port I guessing they never had access and it was blocked from the router but how do I know for sure Seems like newer routers and the more popular ones don t even have the Incoming Log feature any help on all this is much appreciated nbsp

A:Had DMZ open for like a month...

Just look at it as the same thing as your having been connected directly to the internet, as many people are. The router adds an extra layer of protection, but your PC should be well enough protected by itself to be able to be connected to the net.

So, the chances are slim, even if someone knew your IP address and came after you specifically. Whether they could even find an open port due to your firewall settings is even another question. And why would your machine even present as a target? Do you have the plans for the big, new weapon on your hard drive? Other than CC numbers, which they can get by easier methods, most hackers would consider hacking you a waste of time (nothing personal). It's a far more productive use of the hacker's precious time to go after things that are already known to pay off.

I have one machine, for special purposes, that I run through the DMZ all the time. No damage to report yet!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/had-dmz-open-for-like-a-month.1054377/
Relevancy 70.09%

this computer is two years old and i been getting bluescreens only this year and they happen at least once a month. although they don't bother me most i wanna fix them before they become more of a problem.

Motherboard N-Alvorix-RS880-uATX (Alvorix)
Processor AMD Phenom II X4 820
Memory 6 GB
Video graphics AMD HD 6570
Sound/Audio Integrated ALC888S-VD audio
Networking LAN: 10-Base-T
802.11 Wireless b/g/n PCI-E Mini card
Hard drive1 TB
Power Supply450W

All look rather disk-related. A couple of things you should do:

Magic ISO driver shows up occasionally as fault. You're using the very old version of it which predates both Windows 7 RTM and retail. You'd best update it or get rid of it altogether as it's bound to be causing some problems, if not these.
Clean inside of your PC. Reconnect cables - especially drive cables.
If these recommendations do not resolve things, then I recommend turning on Driver Verifier. Do not select the following checks: Force Pending I/O Requests, IRP Logging, and Low Resource Sim. Select all other checks. Make sure to restart system after you finish setup. If you experience a boot loop afterwards, go into Safe Mode by pressing F8 prior to Windows logo and disable DV there. Provide us any new crashdumps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/234473-bsod-every-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Lots of BSODs and I'm tearing my hair out. Please help! If someone can look through and give me some clues, that would be great.

1. I've tested memory with memtest so far
2. HDD with chkdsk / HDD tune etc
3. Checked internal cabling, everything is tightly connected
4. Drivers are up to date

Thanks!

A:24 BSODs in 1 month

Screenshot of 8 passes with memtest successful.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39838-24-bsods-1-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello.
Last night I received my 3rd blue screen error in about a month. That one and the previous one said "system service exception (netio.sys)." I forget if the first time this happened the error listed the same.

Anyway, here's my log file (I hope it's alright. It saved on it's own with no prompts).

I'm working on an Acer R3-131T laptop with 4GB RAM. As far as I know, I have the most updated drivers. My computer came equipped with the "Acer Care Centre" which hasn't listed new updates for a month or so. Going directly to Acer's website there weren't any new updates that seemed applicable to me at this time.

I understand from reading another thread that some drivers aren't 100% compatible with Win10, and I'm assuming that's the issue here; just not sure which one(s) I need to do anything with.

Thanks in advance for your time!

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/47700-3rd-bsod-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Recently built a new PC, and it works excellently well however over the last 3 weeks I've had 4 BSOD's all with the same bugcheck error code from Event Log

I don't know how it starts or what triggers it. It simply runs into the issue every few days and restarts all on its own

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/64706-4-bsods-2-month-old-pc.html
Relevancy 70.09%

I got Windows7 RC1 64bit, I got a new Spanish/English dictionary that runs with Windows7 64bit, I managed to get my region-free DVD player installed and playing nice with Windows Media Player, and I got a Unicomp keyboard delivered from the U.S. I'm on a real role.

FWIW, I think Microsoft fixed the problem for me with the DVD player between beta and RC1.

A:Great Month

That's good to hear mate.

Enjoying Se7en (build 7137) with no issues.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/11381-great-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

http secure newegg com WishList PublicWishDetail aspx WishListNumber amp WishListTitle my How is my build looking like so far Of course i still have only the case and some of to in or first my pc build month Going a two... those parts I ve found at other places then newegg I have in amazon monies saved up too would be nice to use it for parts But being a Going to build my first pc in a month or two... deal finder amazon just doesn t do combo Going to build my first pc in a month or two... deals or really has anything cheap for computers This list isn t set in stone either I like the low power consumption of that cpu but am also considering the black addition or similar Was also considering the dual gpu ati video cards as well in case I end up having only one pcie Going to build my first pc in a month or two... slot Looked more towards a board like this so I could still run the system even if I didn t have all the parts yet even has hdmi Though I haven t looked at monitors at all either or desks yet so it won t be on the floor lol Well tell me what you think Thanks - nbsp

A:Going to build my first pc in a month or two...

Looks decent.

* You can get the video card cheaper if you don't need that exact one. The 9600GTs should be able to be found for ~$130 on Newegg.

* That power supply isn't very good. Look at Corsair's 650W single rail one, or any 475W or above from brands like Enermax, Antec, PC Power&Cooling...

* Probably not worth your money for that CPU cooler. Since you are looking at a Retail CPU it will come with a stock heatsink and fan which will probably be about the same performance as that Rosewill one. If you aren't going to overclock you can get by with the stock heatsink and fan just fine. If you are going to overclock you'll want a better one than the Rosewill.

* I've had a case like that (2 actually) with the rear exhaust fan area being really 2 levels (see here) and its more difficult than it should be to put in a fan because you can't actually hold the screw while you are putting it through 2 of the holes. Its not a HUGE deal, and it can be done, its just harder than I'd like. I would suggest considering any of the tool less cases (which really only mean you don't screw in hds and cd drives) they are much better to work with. The price is slightly higher, but I saved you $20 on the HSF, so maybe look at something like this. Shipping on those things is outrageous, but occationally they will do free shipping, so be on the look out for that. Also if you order from Newegg, they don't charge you shipping for each individual part and add them up, they charge for what it costs to ship them all together. So if you are going to order a case without free shipping it will save you some money overall if you order several other parts at the same time.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/going-to-build-my-first-pc-in-a-month-or-two.108226/
Relevancy 70.09%

After getting an EA430 at newegg and being very satisfied, it suddenly died on me while playing TF2. It is really weird and forced me to revert back to my old PSU which meant uninstalling my 3850 as well. Should PSUs die so quickly? I thought Antec was a reliable company. Did I just get unlucky and get the 1/100,000 faulty PSU?

A:PSU died after a month

just bad luck
the PSU is good enough for your system
but add another drive and I say you need 500 to 600 watts
I don't know what you need for the vid card
I always go 30% more in power when building a system

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/psu-died-after-a-month.100160/
Relevancy 70.09%

This started happening, like I said, about one month ago. I was never able to catch the number of the errors though as they would always happen at random time and turn my computer off immediately after. I thought I had fixed these by installing windows XP updates, and I was able to play the games that would crash again.

Two days ago, I got a different Blue Screen (Sorry again I'm very bad at catching the numbers ) so I decided to put in the new ram I had gotten recently.

Last night I got a blue screen while I was playing a game, and a blue screen while I was logging back on, I believe one of them was an "irql_not_less_or_equal" error while the other was an 0x0C5 error. I did system restore, and right now it at least allows me to log in and use firefox.

A:For over a month, various BSODs

Take a look in Event Viewer for hints on what may be causing the bsod . .

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/for-over-a-month-various-bsods-204664.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Anyone see problems yet with updates for july in windows 7?

Relevancy 70.09%

Hello,

I have got BSOD on my laptop every month. I can't find solution. I'll be glad for any help.

My laptop is:

LENOVO TP Edge E540 20C6003V
Windows 8.1 Pro 64b OEM
1,5 year old
reinstalled half year ago
I replaced original HDD to 256GB SSD.

I attached dump files and sysnative files.

Thanks.

Hi,

Ok so all 3 dump files have traces of ESET antivirus and 2 of the 3 minidump files directly blame an ESET driver as the culprit.

Try reinstalling and updating ESET or uninstalling it completely if you don't mind. I realize it's a paid antivirus and that you probably want to keep it. Some information about the drivers below:

Driver Reference Table - em008_64.dat
Driver Reference Table - eamonm.sys

Code:
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_em008_64+3bd54

Code:
STACK_TEXT:
ffffd001`799f9c88 fffff803`cc57343a : 00000000`00000133 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000501 00000000`00000500 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
ffffd001`799f9c90 fffff803`cc4539b7 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x1258a
ffffd001`799f9d20 fffff803`ccb9c67f : 00000000`000000ff ffffd001`74fb9bf0 ffffe000`7c4003b0 ffffe000`00008201 : nt!KeClockInterruptNotify+0x787
ffffd001`799f9f40 fffff803`cc4e5eb3 : ffffe000`7c400300 00000000`00000008 ffffd001`799c8240 fffff803`cc400000 : hal!HalpTimerClockInterrupt+0x4f
ffffd001`799f9f70 fffff803`cc551e2a : ffffe000`7c400300 ffffe000`8ea6a1c8 ffffe000`84e89ea0 ffffe000`88c80538 : nt!KiCallInterruptServiceRoutine+0xa3
ffffd001`799f9fb0 fffff803`cc55220f : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 ffffd001`00000000 00001f80`004702c2 : nt!KiInterruptSubDispatchNoLockNoEtw+0xea
ffffd001`799eb720 ffffe000`8523bd54 : ffffe000`8521e1bc 00000000`80000065 ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 ffffe000`00000000 : nt!KiInterruptDispatchLBControl+0x11f
ffffd001`799eb8b8 ffffe000`8521e1bc : 00000000`80000065 ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 ffffe000`00000000 ffffe000`84fc5ca5 : em008_64+0x3bd54
ffffd001`799eb8c0 00000000`80000065 : ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 ffffe000`00000000 ffffe000`84fc5ca5 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 : em008_64+0x1e1bc
ffffd001`799eb8c8 ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 : ffffe000`00000000 ffffe000`84fc5ca5 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 ffffe000`852322e0 : 0x80000065
ffffd001`799eb8d0 ffffe000`00000000 : ffffe000`84fc5ca5 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 ffffe000`852322e0 ffffe000`84e89e38 : 0xffffe000`8e0ad5c9
ffffd001`799eb8d8 ffffe000`84fc5ca5 : ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 ffffe000`852322e0 ffffe000`84e89e38 ffffe000`84fb1448 : 0xffffe000`00000000
ffffd001`799eb8e0 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 : ffffe000`852322e0 ffffe000`84e89e38 ffffe000`84fb1448 00000000`09655580 : 0xffffe000`84fc5ca5
ffffd001`799eb8e8 ffffe000`852322e0 : ffffe000`84e89e38 ffffe000`84fb1448 00000000`09655580 ffffe000`858bf2e0 : 0xffffe000`8e0ad5a8
ffffd001`799eb8f0 ffffe000`84e89e38 : ffffe000`84fb1448 00000000`09655580 ffffe000`858bf2e0 ffffe000`84fb1448 : em008_64+0x322e0
ffffd001`799eb8f8 ffffe000`84fb1448 : 00000000`09655580 ffffe000`858bf2e0 ffffe000`84fb1448 ffffe000`852321b0 : 0xffffe000`84e89e38
ffffd001`799eb900 00000000`09655580 : ffffe000`858bf2e0 ffffe000`84fb1448 ffffe000`852321b0 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 : 0xffffe000`84fb1448
ffffd001`799eb908 ffffe000`858bf2e0 : ffffe000`84fb1448 ffffe000`852321b0 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 ffffe000`973767f8 : 0x9655580
ffffd001`799eb910 ffffe000`84fb1448 : ffffe000`852321b0 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 ffffe000`973767f8 00000000`00000001 : 0xffffe000`858bf2e0
ffffd001`799eb918 ffffe000`852321b0 : ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 ffffe000`973767f8 00000000`00000001 ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 : 0xffffe000`84fb1448
ffffd001`799eb920 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 : ffffe000`973767f8 00000000`00000001 ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 ffffe000`84fb1418 : em008_64+0x321b0
ffffd001`799eb928 ffffe000`973767f8 : 00000000`00000001 ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 ffffe000`84fb1418 ffffe000`8522f3d5 : 0xffffe000`8e0ad5a8
ffffd001`799eb930 00000000`00000001 : ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 ffffe000`84fb1418 ffffe000`8522f3d5 ffffe000`9327cc58 : 0xffffe000`973767f8
ffffd001`799eb938 ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 : ffffe000`84fb1418 ffffe000`8522f3d5 ffffe000`9327cc58 ffffd001`799eb9b0 : 0x1
ffffd001`799eb940 ffffe000`84fb1418 : ffffe000`8522f3d5 ffffe000`9327cc58 ffffd001`799eb9b0 ffffd001`799eb978 : 0xffffe000`8e0ad5c9
ffffd001`799eb948 ffffe000`8522f3d5 : ffffe000`9327cc58 ffffd001`799eb9b0 ffffd001`799eb978 00000000`01d06dd1 : 0xffffe000`84fb... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-every-month-986537.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Last month I ditched a Logitech mouse because the right button was randomly rapid double-clicking when pressed no doubt from the button itself going bad I ordered a new in pack HP -button mouse basic cheap one as a replacement Now about month after using it bad in a Two month mice the left button does the same thing it started Two mice bad in a month yesterday on occasion and now does it way too much so much so it was making basic PC use impossible I've ordered a better quality HP -button mouse and have swapped out the mouse from my XP computer for the time being I can live without that PC for a few Two mice bad in a month days This one is working at the very least both mice seemed to be faulty because of hardware and not software since swapping them fixed the issue I'm just wondering could the PC itself be causing the buttons to go bad Maybe feedback from the USB port damaging the mouse somehow I'd wager I just got a faulty replacement but you never know if it's some odd problem as unlikely as it could be causing this Two mice bad in a month I'd like to know

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/384889-two-mice-bad-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello community I am extremely frustrated Having paid a lot of money for this laptop there seems to be something new wrong with it each month From screen freezes to video freezing to audio going mute from the keyboard beginning to type in a whole other language to the mouse clicks getting stuck it s all gone wrong Not only that but I am unable to get good quality display on any Adobe CS apps because all the icons are extremely small and it is impossible to operate them and when I change the aspect ratio I get poor quality which defeats the purpose of having such an advanced computer To be fair I bought this computer because I do not own any apple products and this laptop seemed like the best alternative Now I wish I had just gotten an Apple Mac It has been months and I m afraid that I m stuck with it and it s now and extremely expensive devise to check my email and watch videos when it s functioning properly and I HATE HATE HATE WINDOWS After all the issues I ve had with it I want to just give it back and get my money back because I cannot have a computer that is so unpredictable and glitchy and the only way to fix it is to force quit which would mean losing a lot of work had I been editing or designing Customer service has tried fixing things before with remote access but alas there are still issues with it 15 - is Each problem XPS a month new How can I get them to take it back and XPS 15 - Each month is a new problem get my money back It has been a nightmare of months Please help

A:XPS 15 - Each month is a new problem

I am disappointed and frustrated like you. My company decided to replace everyone's computer for XPS 15 an XPS13 and has been a nightmare. From getting blue screens when connecting headphones, computer waking up randomly and unable to shut it down, screen freezes, Bluetooth malfunctions, wifi performance issues, etc. My XPS 15 has been replaced 3 times within 2 weeks. Other coworkers have similar issues as well. It is incredible. Next time I will get an apple with windows 10 via bootcamp.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19984542
Relevancy 70.09%

I keep getting a crash about once per month with seemingly nothing in common with any of them This has happened since I first got this box back in Feb Here are the last for crash reports They happen in different modules different times of day different days of the month and I can't see anything specific running at the time of the crash at least what I can see in the event viewer Any ideas on how to troubleshoot would be appreciated On Wed AM your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe Bugcheck code x A x xFFFFFA xFFFF x Error MEMORY MANAGEMENT Dump file 7 Once per Month Crashes Win C Windows Minidump - - dmp file path C Win 7 Crashes Once per Month Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Thu PM your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module watchdog sys Bugcheck code x E x F xFFFFF A CF B x x E F Error VIDEO MEMORY MANAGEMENT INTERNAL Dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp file path C Windows system drivers watchdog sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Watchdog Driver The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Thu PM your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe Bugcheck code x x xFFFFFA F x xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Error REFERENCE BY POINTER Dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Wed PM your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module ntfs sys Bugcheck code x x FB xFFFFF C xFFFFF BEE xFFFFF ED Error NTFS FILE SYSTEM Dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp file path C Windows system drivers ntfs sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT File System Driver The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time

A:Win 7 Crashes Once per Month

Quote: Originally Posted by Kwid

I keep getting a crash about once per month with seemingly nothing in common with any of them. This has happened since I first got this box back in Feb. Here are the last for crash reports. They happen in different modules, different times of day, different days of the month and I can't see anything specific running at the time of the crash, at least what I can see in the event viewer.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot would be appreciated.

On Wed 12/01/10 2:41:09 AM your computer crashed
This was likely caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41790, 0xFFFFFA8004181280, 0xFFFF, 0x0)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\120110-14991-01.dmp
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect, possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 10/28/10 5:31:13 PM your computer crashed
This was likely caused by the following module: watchdog.sys
Bugcheck code: 0x10E (0x1F, 0xFFFFF8A00CF126B0, 0x0, 0x2E0F0)
Error: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL
Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\102810-12651-01.dmp
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\watchdog.sys
description: Watchdog Driver
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect, possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 09/09/10 4:11:37 PM your computer crashed
This was likely caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe
Bugcheck code: 0x18 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA8007F82590, 0x2, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
Error: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER
Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\090910-23353-01.dmp
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
description: NT Kernel & System

On Wed 08/18/10 2:44:53 PM your computer crashed
This was likely caused by the following module: ntfs.sys
Bugcheck code: 0x24 (0x1904FB, 0xFFFFF8800318C678, 0xFFFFF8800318BEE0, 0xFFFFF880012ED173)
Error: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\081810-19749-01.dmp
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
description: NT File System Driver

If you wish to have others assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
* Briefly describe the problem history and circumstances in the same post. Somebody will attend to your query as soon as possible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/128380-win-7-crashes-once-per-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello,

For the third time in 3 months I had to reinstall a Toshiba Satellite Pro with Windows XP. After about 3 to 4 weeks the laptop starts and stops at the startup. It keeps hanging by loading the personal settings. When I use the save mode it still keeps hanging. The only way to get it running again is to install windows XP again. Does anybody know what is going on?

Thanks for the anwer.

A:XP freezes after one month

Hi Molema,

Have you installed Windows XP from Toshiba recovery disk or normal Microsoft installation disk?

To be honest it?s hard to say why it happens but I think it?s software related issue. Nobody knows what programs you have installed? Probably it was also a virus or Trojan. If you install XP again I would recommend a good antivirus software like AntiVir or something else.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?61389-XP-freezes-after-one-month
Relevancy 70.09%

So around February I decided to buy parts and build my first P C It has been running very good in the month in few A last the BSOD's last few months with minimal to no problems Being an IT major I manage to take extra cautious care of my P C and attempt to troubleshoot and repair A few BSOD's in the last month any problems that occur However in the last month alone there have been several BSOD's that are concerning me I've managed to find some decent information about these errors but I cannot seem to fix the issue at hand I am unsure whether or not it is a software issue or a hardware issue that is causing the BSOD's but I wish to believe that it is a software issue To explain how the errors began I must inform you that I have been patiently awaiting a MMO game to be localized here in America Called PSO However due to my impatience and lack of localization information as well as delays I downloaded the Japanese version of the game as well as English patches in order to be able to do as much as possible in the game The download was slow as to be expected of a foreign game as well as the updating process but after downloading a tweaker for the game running it and tweaking the game to apply the English patches I was able to play with seemingly no problems whatsoever However a few days had passed and after utilizing the tweaker to both adjust the game to be in English as much as possible and launch the game I began getting some strange errors on my p c and didn't quite put and together I decided to record my gameplay using camtasia recorder while having firefox open so I could post the video online shortly afterward The recording was successful but for some odd reason was saving very slowly until my computer ave me a Stop Error BSOD I thought my p c as just overdoing it and had to shut everything down because of stress or heat it was a very hot day I figured my processor was overheating despite not being overclocked I ran scans checked my hard disk using chkdsk as well as the Error checking tool and found nothing out of the ordinary I could have just been reading it all wrong also I decided to manually patch the game and not utilize the tweaker anymore which was obviously a bad thing as when I launched the game unfortunately using the tweaker my computer crashed again After this I figured the game was to blame and deleted it along with the tweaker off of my computer Afterwards my computer didn't seem to have much noticeable trouble besides the monitor not turning on after awakening from sleep mode and me having to power it down by holding the power button so I decided to re-download PSO blaming the tweaker for the stop errors and using it only once to install the English patch My P C ran well though over time I noticed slow down I looked at my task manager and noticed that one of my scvhost exe processes was running EXTREMELY high running at approximately k which it usually runs at k- k After restarting my computer it went back down but I noticed that after playing PSO it would rise and not go back down until I restarted my computer I figured I couldn't run PSO for too long or as often and would take breaks to give my p c a break as well A few days later PSO prompted me for an update to which I applied it but then had to re-utilize the tweaker to reinstall the English patch After which my p c didn't show any signs of problems besides the rising memory usage of the scvhost exe process After a few hours I decided to let my computer go into sleep mode to which it replied with another blue screen After my computer restarted I promptly deleted the tweaker uninstalled PSO and deleted its file folders in my programs folder and decided to not download it again Afterwards I checked my discs again looked around online for help with some of the errors though unable to get an accurate answer I ran scans from both avast internet security and a free version of malware bytes I know two antiviruses don't run well together so I didn't run them at... Read more

A:A few BSOD's in the last month

Welcome to the forums xStarEclipse and thanks for the great information you have already provided, could you follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions to upload all the necessary files.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/295196-few-bsods-last-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Microsoft seems to be able to keep everything within its control in regards to builds in the past month. Sure, there have been frequent reports of builds being built, but no build in the last month has been leaked. Are Microsoft employees not leaking because they are scared of getting caught?

A:No leaks in over a month

A couple of MS employees were supposedly fired over leaks. Whether true or not, it apparently had the desired effect of scaring others from leaking. A Guy

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/2032-no-leaks-over-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Dear Support,

Today got BSOD a 2nd time in about 2 months. After the 1st time, suspect graphic card runs hot, so install fan near it. Now the card's heatsink is cool to the touch. So now no idea what cause the 2nd bsod. Pls help & thanks alot.

Tian

A:2nd BSOD in 2 month

Hello and welcome Tian mate run Speccy and see what the CPU temp is too mate and just how old is this machine??
Speccy - Download < download from piriform.

Because this is such a random seemingly one off incidents and that you cured for a while one thing maybe it is easy fixed. On the other hand it may well be something more involved.

Run these mate too

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1538-sfc-scannow-command-system-file-checker.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/433-disk-check.html

http://www.superantispyware.com/

http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

ADW download from bleepingcomputer delete any rubbish found with themalware scans

just for elimination purposes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/328454-2nd-bsod-2-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hey there guys,

For the last month I have been encountering several bluescreens and I can't find the cause of it.
Late november I updated my Nvidia Graphics card and then it all started happening, although I'm not sure if this is the cause. I tried to install some new drivers but it still keeps bluescreening after a while.
Also my fan of my power supply was broken so I got a new one for that aswell and that also didn't fixed my problem.
I have been looking on several forums and internetpages but I couldn't find the problem.
I put a link from Speccy (http://speccy.piriform.com/results/x...UJJfEWi6u0XVmt) and a log from Bluescreenview here.
I really hope you guys can solve my problem!

Regards,

Yosika

A:Bluescreens last month

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Hopefully someone can help now with more info! :)
All the info from http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html should be in here!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bluescreens-last-month-777578.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi, I've spent a couple of days trying to solve this problem now with nothing to show for my troubles. I have found many many posts linking to this forum so I figured this is my best option.

My PC is on 24 hours a day and about once a month my PC has restarted and I get the "Your computer has recovered from a serious error" message. It usually happens when the PC is not being used but has also happened when I have been using it.

I have uploaded the very easy to use DM Log Collector file and hope someone can help me.

Thanks
Chris

A:BSOD about once a month usually when PC is not being used

Quote: Originally Posted by Cricklewood

My PC is on 24 hours a day and about once a month my PC has restarted and I get the "Your computer has recovered from a serious error" message. It usually happens when the PC is not being used but has also happened when I have been using it.

There are 35 items to auto-start with windows. Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Report us for any further BSOD with the cleaned up startup folder.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/375914-bsod-about-once-month-usually-when-pc-not-being-used.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi

I got another 2 new BSOD's just this month.

attached dmp files.

thanks in adavance

A:2 new BSODs this month

Inside the 2 Minidumps:

BugCheck 7A, {c05cf000, c000000e, b9e0050c, 34354860}
Probably caused by : atapi.sys

BugCheck 1000008E, {80000004, 806ecae1, a10f4130, 0}
Unable to load image igxpmp32.sys, Win32 error 0n2
Probably caused by : pci.sys
PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exeClick to expand...

Sorry must go, but I put the faulting process in bold

Initial thoughts
Looks like driver issue. You need to update all your drivers

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/2-new-bsods-this-month.113554/
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi Folks Could someone help me out here I ve spent a huge amount of time trying to get my head around this but without any success What I m trying to do is Autofilter VBA month on in to filter a worksheet for printing based on the selected month in a userform drop down list I ve attached a screen capture of the two user forms used - see quot Excel Report Userform PDF quot The first is a menu of available reports When the Management Report is selected button number then the Report Date userform opens and the user is asked to select a reporting period The dates are stored as Autofilter on month in VBA short dates in European format dd mm yyyy See attached sample quot L Column Sample jpg quot Incidently arrows on the column are hidden When the Month is selected the index value is stored in a public variable ReportingPeriodVal I then use a Select Case to determine the action to be taken Private Sub ReportPeriod Change ReportingPeriodVal ReportPeriod ListIndex Unload ReportDate End Sub Where I m Autofilter on month in VBA struggling is how to code the criteria for the Autofilter when the month is selected The code below has message boxes just to test the Select Autofilter on month in VBA Case functionality Select Case ReportingPeriodVal Case MsgBox quot YTD quot amp ReportingPeriodVal Case To MsgBox quot Selected Month is quot amp ReportingPeriodVal Case MsgBox quot Q quot Case MsgBox quot Q quot Case MsgBox quot Q quot Case MsgBox quot Q quot End Select I can t attach the workbook because it contains company confidential data Thanks in advance Coop nbsp

A:Autofilter on month in VBA

why don't you add 2 columns to your data, one for Month and one for Quarter
for quarter:
=ROUNDUP(MONTH(A2)/3,0)

for Month
=Month("A2")
Then use 2 combo's for either Month or Quarter...disable the other when one is selected...don't see a need for a select statement.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/autofilter-on-month-in-vba.789605/
Relevancy 70.09%

I am sorry to ask such a simple question but has anyone received updates since 9/12 for Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit? I have not had a single update for almost a month. Does this seem odd? I just registered to receive emails from Microsoft whenever updates are released. Maybe then I can see if I am not receiving them for some reason.

If you have any thoughts, I'd appreciate it!

Landon

A:No updates for almost a month

Originally Posted by landonab

I am sorry to ask such a simple question but has anyone received updates since 9/12 for Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit? I have not had a single update for almost a month. Does this seem odd? I just registered to receive emails from Microsoft whenever updates are released. Maybe then I can see if I am not receiving them for some reason.

If you have any thoughts, I'd appreciate it!

Landon

Hi Landon,

You might check how your updating is set up

Windows Update - Windows Automatic Updating

and make sure you have the latest version of WUAgent

How to obtain the latest version of the Windows Update Agent to help manage updates on a computer

Hope it helps

SIW2

http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/184817-no-updates-almost-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

I was used to have couple of update each week, so I guess there is something wrong or do all have you got no update on windows update since 11/11/11 ?

A:No update in a month

Usually the 2nd Tuesday of each month.

Try on 12/13/11

Microsoft Plans Massive Patch Tuesday to Close 2011 - Windows 7 Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/201766-no-update-month.html
Relevancy 70.09%

It has been over a month since I posted here and no replies. Is this normal? I posted a question on Feb. 26th and still haven't gotten a response. Should I move on or is it worth the wait?

A:over a month...no replies???

I've come across a few members that have replies to posts dated April 1st? This was the first post.....April 1st! What am I doing wrong? Is something wrong with the way I worded my question? HELP! SOME feedback would be appreciated!?!?!?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/389137/over-a-monthno-replies/
Relevancy 70.09%

My Acer has been problematic since I  purchased it from Costco June 23, 2016.  Under the direction of Acer I  have already had to have it wiped out and had to renter ALL my bookkeeping.  Now I am having problems with it and Costco tells me to contact Acer for a replacement computer.   When I tried to speak with a "chat" person, I was told my computer was out of warranty. HELP!

A:4 month old Acer. Why am I getting an "out of war...

Hello Travelinkid,

Please tell us the model number of your computer so we can move your message to the right location.

Thanks!

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the  Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/4-month-old-Acer-Why-am-I-getting-an-quot-out-of-warranty-quot/td-p/464260
Relevancy 70.09%

I've only had win 7 on my laptop for about a mo. now..i've put up with all the freezes, the ridiculously long time to boot and when it did boot up all prog. would freeze/notrespond. Now it wont boot at all keeps starting over w blue screen cant get past starting/resuming windows. how can i get it just to boot up so i can do maintenance etc?

A:Win 7 is crashing after only ONE month

Hi Vixen408 and welcome to TSF.

Are you able to get into Safe Mode? Tap or hold F8 as your computer first starts up. You should then be presented with a few options. Choose Safe Mode. If the computer then opens (it may look slightly different) post back for further instruction.

Also, do you have you Windows 7 disk? What is the make and model of your computer?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/win-7-is-crashing-after-only-one-month-563734.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi guys I was told to post my question in here by the guys in the chatroom Not sure if this problem! 5-month old is the correct bit so please redirect me if not Since around January I have had problems with Windows Vista Home on my pc The computer seemed to work fine while my brother had it but has taken a dislike to me for some reason It has been inundated with viruses and trojans and I have so far spent close to on pc repairs and call-outs and have had my bank account hacked into through the internet banking site and no I didn t give out any details or click on any weird links which initially made me aware that I had some sort of trojan virus on my pc The repair guys said they had removed several nasty things from the pc and it should be working fine They installed AVG anti-virus 5-month old problem! I ve also had numerous discussions on the phone with microsoft technical help and paid for someone to come to my house to take a look as I wondered if I had set something up wrong myself Most of the other problems were resolved but the one that keeps returning is the stupid message when I try to use the internet It will run okay for a minute or two then the page goes blank and it tells me Microsoft Explorer has stopped working and it closes itself Then I get another message saying Explorer is restarting and a new page comes up This week I tried a system restore as suggested on another forum to no avail I have pretty much given up and run out of money One of the guys in the chatroom suggested I use FireFox instead of Explorer so I am giving that a go and will see what happens I use my pc to write and although I try to keep a seperate backup on another pc these are never completely up to date as I edit and rewrite continuously I don t want to have to wipe everything from the pc as one of the repair shop guys suggested I am a complete novice when it comes to computers so be gentle

A:5-month old problem!

Thought i should add... after installing Firefox, I haven't had that message all afternoon whilst using the internet, but a minute ago it finally caught up with me and everything shut down once again! It seems that Firefox hasn't solved the problem entirely

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/247795/5-month-old-problem/
Relevancy 69.66%

I am learning access and have build a database in my tables we have dates to track employee expiration dates and some tables that show due dates for maintenance on equipment Field names look like this LicExpires MVR AR and so forth On one of my queries for equipment due dates I used this formula in the query InspDue DateAdd quot yyyy quot LastInsp which 2007 Solved: dates Access Query/Report show expired to meant that I had to add another field quot InspDue quot On my employees Solved: Access 2007 Query/Report to show expired dates query I have like fields that have due dates in them and I was wondering how can I just get the names of the employees to show up with any one of these fields with due say like today and or days in the furture I have tried everything that I have read to make this work but when I use the gt Date expression I get back blank query I am to my witts end here Also in the same table if the field is null how can I get it to show on the same query Any help is appreciated Thanks David nbsp

Relevancy 69.23%

Hello i wonder what causes the problem i have uploaded all the dump files that caused my BSOD's I use Windows 7 ultimate OEM, the pc is around 4 months old and i have reinstalled the system once only

Relevancy 69.23%

Hi since I bought my laptop september HP Elitebook w 4 HP on 8540w BSOD month Many I've been experiencing a lot of Many BSOD on 4 month HP 8540w difficulties with it problem history may be not so important In the first week when I was installing all my programs etc my laptop screen sometimes went Many BSOD on 4 month HP 8540w black then the fan Many BSOD on 4 month HP 8540w started to blow extremely loud and all the LEDs under my screen like volume wifi on off trackpad on off numlock capslock went on I called the servicedesk and after running some diagnostic tests by pressing F during start up HP-only I think it turned out there were some issues with my HDD De repaircentre at my university replaced the HDD --- When I got my laptop back it still wasn't working This time in startups the BSOD appeared The laptop went back to the repaircentre and they replaced the memory Now the laptop ran smooth but Windows bit was installed came pre-installed was advised by the university because some programs run on bit So I downloaded a legal version of Windows Professional bit from a site where only students get acces to http www ma d com and installed it because otherwise I couldn't use the full hardware capacity of my laptop bit can't use Gb RAM history And now I have BSOD again I ve had it several times now and tried to see some kind of pattern in the crashes like running a specific program but it seems to occur random Beside this problem there are also some other problems which may relate to the BSOD I ve already had some suggestions te replace my battery with a new one after a month Sometimes windows freezes on startup on this screen Pressing the powerbutton shuts down the laptop immediately instead of pressing for sec When turning the laptop in Sleep it sometimes freezes The screen turns black but the fan keeps running and all the lights burning Only exit is to press the powerbutton for seconds SYSTEM INFORMATION Is Windows x -bit or x Windows Professional bit the original installed OS on the system No downloaded an original version from http www ma d com The original was bit which can t use the full installed RAM capacity an OEM or full retail version Free retail What is the age of system hardware Bought in start of September Some components have been replaced HDD amp Memory What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS Installed new Windows after the last repair should be in October So I hope you guys can give me some ammo for calling the Helpdesk or solving the problems I m really sick of all these problems and I really want it to get fixed Thanks in advance P s the perfmon is in Dutch hope this won't be a problem

A:Many BSOD on 4 month HP 8540w

Hi Stinus and welcome to SF!

There are 2 things appeared to be the causes in all of your crashes. First of all, your F-Secure Distributed Firewall Driver was blamed. Please update it or remove it completely (I mean the F-Secure thing)

Try to update the following drivers:

Code:
btwl2cap btwl2cap.sys Fri Apr 03 18:28:45 2009 (49D6A9BD)
This is Broadcom Bluetooth L2CAP Service

Code:
rimspx64 rimspx64.sys Thu Jun 25 01:13:43 2009 (4A4323A7)
rimmpx64 rimmpx64.sys Thu Jun 25 02:04:18 2009 (4A432F82)
It is Ricoh Memory Card Reader driver, you can update this through your HP laptop support site

BUGCHECK SUMMARY:

Code:
BugCheck D1, {28, 2, 0, fffff880040edf7d}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\fsdfw.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for fsdfw.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for fsdfw.sys
Probably caused by : fsdfw.sys ( fsdfw+cf7d )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8004b37060, fffff80000b9c518, fffffa80096d1880}

Probably caused by : pci.sys

---------
Then, please run system file check and let us know what it say:
System file checker

Best regard,

Tuan

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/141885-many-bsod-4-month-hp-8540w.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Been getting blue screens this month i have ran memtest, check disk and swapped out ram and hdd's rust to be safe and used driver versifier and still blue screens i am out of ideas

A:Random BSOD's over a month

Based on the bugchecks, I would recommend you follow and complete the steps given below:1. If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop. Reset any changed values back to default and reset/clear CMOS: Clear CMOS - 3 Ways to Clear the CMOS - Reset BIOS. Uninstall any overclocking tool as these can also be a reason of blue screens.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\AI Suite II Public:Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\AI Suite II Public
2. Uninstall your current antivirus software. It can be a cause of BSOD very often. Please remove it with its removal tool and use Microsoft Security Essentials in its place. Malwarebytes is a great combination with it. Go through this thread for more info.

3. Run Disk Check with both boxes checked for all HDDs and with Automatically fix file system errors. Post back your logs for the checks after finding them using Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log

4. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to check windows for integrity violations. Run it up to three times to fix all errors. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations.

5. Make scans with Kaspersky TDSskiller and ESET Online scanner.

6. Perform a Clean Start up, this will help avoid any problematic applications from bugging the system.

7. Use Revo Uninstaller Free to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advanced Mode and uninstall the software, delete the leftover registry entries.

8. Use Crystal Disk Info to upload a screenshot of your Hard Drives (s). Test your Hard Drives (s) running a Hard Drive Diag.

9. Test and Diagnose RAM issues with RAM - Test with Memtest86+. Pay close attention to Part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors" Take the test for at least 7-10 passes. It may take up to 22 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold.

10. Monitor hardware temperature for overheating issues with system monitoring software like Speccy or HWMonitor. Upload a screen shot of the Summary tab as well:Piriform - Speccy
CPUID - HWMonitor

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {fffff80004424598, 0, fffff800034097d0, 0}
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+4518f )

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff80004424598, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff800034097d0, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------
Could not read faulting driver name

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800030c2100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800030c21c... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/316889-random-bsods-over-month.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Attachment 112886I just got done building my first computer a couple of months ago and since then I have received about four BSODs that randomly happen at least once a month. From other sites I have heard it might be a memory problem but im not sure why it only crashes once a month. Please help me if you can. Thanks in advance.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 0000000000005002
BCP2: FFFFF70001080000
BCP3: 00000000000001FB
BCP4: 020001FCFFFFFFFE
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\091110-16832-01.dmp
C:\Users\Family\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-239274-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:Random BSOD at least once a month

I suggest starting all troubleshooting with the following diagnostic tests. They'll save you a lot of time and heartache if there is a hardware failure, and you'll have the disks on hand in case you need them in the future:

Quote:
H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
HD Diagnostic (read the details at the link)

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: Malware (read the details at the link)

If we don't fix it with this post, please provide the information from this topic: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Also, because 2 of the errors are STOP 0xA and they blame Windows components - please run Driver Verifier according to these directions:

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like. From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

If that doesn't work, post back and we'll have to see about fixing the registry entry off-line:

Code:
Delete these registry keys (works in XP, Vista, Win7):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\VerifyDrivers
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\VerifyDriverLevel
More info on this at this link: Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Debug session time: Wed Nov 10 17:33:03.527 2010 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:59:31.400
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiAgeWorkingSet+1c2 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
Bugcheck code 0000000A
Arguments fffff680`0001e500 00000000`00000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/123980-random-bsod-least-once-month.html
Relevancy 69.23%

No changes made but it had been about two weeks since I rebooted I rebooted yesterday and it would not reboot even in to safe mode Being the complete idiot I am I hadn't set a restore point recovery disc anything It's an Inspiron N I believe Startup repair says the following quot Acls on file c windows system sspisrv dll are not proper Old value x quot Three of those messages sspisrv dll SSShim dll amp ssText d scr I tried restoring the Acls and it quot said quot it worked on the first two but can't find the last one Dell has their own handy dandy backup amp restore but it has another error when trying to use it I can probably completely reformat Month Computer 6 Boot Won't Old and reinstall and I would but I can see that my file directories are still there So any idea how to fix this or alternately how to get the data off My school computer right before finals so bad deal for me When I go to startup repair and to 6 Month Old Computer Won't Boot the command prompt for some reason it 6 Month Old Computer Won't Boot calls the drive X instead of C so I can't find it that way I'm at a loss Can someone help

A:6 Month Old Computer Won't Boot

Oh, and I did create a recovery disc from the net, no way to know if it's working or not though, but I can get to the system recovery options screen.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/127453-6-month-old-computer-wont-boot.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi
In Excel, I want to get a leading zero on a numeric day and month entries for sort.
I have separate columns for year, month and day.
I have tried many formats without success. If I format as text with a leading zero I get a warning that a number is stored as text and the sort is incorrect.
Does anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks
Frank C

A:Excel leading zero for day and month

Hi,

You can use a custom format & from the dd/mm/yyyy format use only the dd part.

When you insert a date you will get the first two digits for the day. It is the same for a month (mm) & year (yyyy) or (yy)

i.e 23/03/2012 = 23
or 01/03/2012 = 01

OK?

http://www.vistax64.com/software/295555-excel-leading-zero-day-month.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hello everybody, i've got randomly BSOD issue . I've built my desktop last month, but the issue came up about two weeks ago. I don't know what could I do with it. I've attached the dump files in zip. Thank you for your answers.

A:BSOD randomly after 1 month

Please perform the following:

1. Download and save this tool to your desktop:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012

2. Run the tool, and then click Copy - ignore any errors if they appear

3. Use CTRL+V to paste the unedited results of the tool here in your next reply

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334561-bsod-randomly-after-1-month.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hello, I hope someone can help me with this never ending problem!

I have had a months worth of BSOD errors. Happening roughly twice a day and mostly when the computer has been idle but not always. The culprit shown on the majority of the minidumps is ntkrnlmp.exe but as you will see not always.

Thanks in advance,

Terry

A:Month worth of BSODs (at least twice a day)

Hello,

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
DT been known to cause problems with Windows 7. Please uninstall.

Code:
Probably caused by : hardware ( Ntfs!NtfsRestartIndexEnumeration+89 )
I've been seeing a lot of hardware and memory corruption/management. To be safe. Lets do a full hardware check.

Quote:
BugCheck 0x124
You have a 0x124 hardware bugcheck. If the system is still under warranty, I would recommend sending it in to have diagnostic tests done and any bad hardware replaced.

Warning
Before you proceed with the following, answer these two questions: Are you still under warranty? Does your warranty allow you to open up the machine to check hardware? If you are unsure of the answers to these questions, contact your system manufacturer. WARNING: The steps that follow can void your warranty!!!

For your hardware stop 0x124 crash, read through Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try and use the following hardware checks to supplement that link.
If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

If you have an SSD, make sure the following are up to date:SSD firmware
BIOS Version
Chipset Drivers
Hard disk controller drivers/SATA drivers
If you have a Marvell IDE ATA/ATAPI device, make sure the drivers are up to date from the Intel site or Marvell site and not from your motherboard/vendor support site.

Run all but the advanced tests with SeaTools for HDDs.SeaTools for Windows

SeaTools for DOS
Monitor temperatures during the following tests. Use the following programs to monitor the temperatures. Real Temp is a good CPU temperature monitor.
Speccy - System Information - Free Download will monitor all hardware temperatures.
HWiNFO, HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 - Hardware Information and Analysis Tools can be inaccurate for CPU temperatures, but is a good program for GPU temperature monitoring.
Use FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net to test the graphics card GPU. Let it run until the GPU temperatures even out or until the GPU temperatures reach a dangerous level (you can find the max temperature for your card on either the nVidia or AMD sites; if you are not sure, ask us). The goal is to get a steady temperature, find out if the GPU is overheating, or to see if there are any artifacts present in the test itself: look for strange pixelated patterns on the screen or colors that do not look like they belong. Then use the |MG| Video Memory Stress Test 1.7.116 Download to test your graphics card memory. Let the memory test run for at least seven passes; the more the better.

Run Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95 to determine any hardware problems. Run all three tests for a few hours each. If you get errors, stop the test and post back here.

Follow the steps for doing CPU stress test using IntelBurnTest

Run the boot version of Memtest86+ paying close attention to Parts 2 and 3 of the tutorial. Also, in case Memtest86+ misses anything and comes up with no errors, run the extended version of the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool for at least five passes. These you may want to run overnight since they take a long time to complete (run them an hour before bed each of the next two nights and check before going to sleep that they are still running).

For Part 3: If You Have Errors: If you swap any memory components, follow these steps for ESD safety:Shut down and turn off your computer.
Unplug all power supplies to the computer (AC Power then battery for laptops, AC power for desktops)
Hold down the power button for 30 seconds to close the circuit and ensure all power drains from components.
Make sure you are grounded by using proper grounding techniques, i.e. work on an anti-static workbench, anti-static desk, or an anti-static pad. Hold something metallic while touching it to the anti-static surface, or use an anti-static wrist... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/329863-month-worth-bsods-least-twice-day.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Getting better all the time!!!!!:
http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,112697,tk,dn100103X,00.asp