Windows Support Forum

Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra...

Q: Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra...

Hello nbsp I have after Windows upgra... upgrade driver 10 Aspire 5750G an Acer Aspire G Last night my computer randomly Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra... decided to do the Windows upgrade I did not click okay or accept the terms or conditions or anything It just logged off nbsp and started doing the upgrade and I Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra... couldn't quit out of it Anyway I didn't get a chance to check if all of the drivers etc were compatible with windows After the upgrade most things seem to be working fine Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra... so far However the scroll bar on my mouse trackpad no longer works Is this something I can fix by simply upgrading the driver If so where do I find the correct one nbsp Are there any other drivers that I should upgrade I was told by a friend that I should upgrade drivers from the generic microsoft ones and install better drivers that are specific to the brand of my computer However Acer only seems to have downloadable drivers for Windows or for my computer nbsp Any help is appreciated nbsp Thanks Claire

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra...

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra...

A perhaps more relevant question right now is if you want to stay with the unintentional Win10 installation or go back to your original factory-installed Windows 7 version? Jack E/NJ

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/Aspire-5750G-driver-upgrade-after-Windows-10-upgrade/td-p/438246
Relevancy 116.56%

Hello nbsp I have an Acer Aspire G Last night my computer randomly decided to do the Windows upgrade I did not click okay or accept the terms or conditions or anything It just logged off nbsp and started doing the after Windows 10 driver upgra... Aspire upgrade 5750G upgrade and I couldn't quit out of it Anyway I didn't get a chance to check if all Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra... of the drivers etc were compatible with windows Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra... After the upgrade most things seem to be working fine so far However the scroll bar on my mouse trackpad no longer works Is this something I can fix by simply upgrading the driver If so where do I find the correct one nbsp Are there any other drivers that I should upgrade I was told by a friend that I should upgrade drivers from the generic microsoft ones and install better drivers that are specific to the brand of my computer However Acer only seems to have downloadable drivers for Windows or for my computer nbsp Any help is appreciated nbsp Thanks Claire

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/Aspire-5750G-driver-upgrade-after-Windows-10-upgrade/td-p/438246/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 98.04%

Hello there nbsp I am having some issues finding a compatible LAN driver for my aspire G on windows Whilst connected with a LAN cable the first time I boot up my laptop nbsp or after restarting the adapter internet works It gives me an IP and everything But as soon as I start browsing I lose the connection to nbsp the gateway I've tried all the possible methods of fixing this Tested Windows driver 10 LAN ASPIRE 5750G issue with a different router disabled ipv disabled dhcp on the router and set up a static IP and gateway everything else that I could find on ASPIRE 5750G Windows 10 LAN driver issue Google Nothing works I tried to install the windows lan driver from the acer support website but unfortunately it throws the following error This device cannot start Code ASPIRE 5750G Windows 10 LAN driver issue even with compatibility settings Did any of you came across this issue If so could you please share the resolution with me nbsp Thanks in advance Alex nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/ASPIRE-5750G-Windows-10-LAN-driver-issue/td-p/456281
Relevancy 89.87%

I have laptop (notebook) Acer Aspire 5750G. I want to upgrade RAM memory. I already have 4gb RAM 1333 MHz. I want to add another 4gb. Problem is i found only 1600MHz. The question is could add this RAM SOODIM DDR3L 4GB 1600MHz Kingston HyperX Impact, HX316LS9IB/4. I already look around the internet, somebody say it will work but it will downclock itself on 1333MHz, and somebody say that it won't work like i will have problems (shutdowns, freeze, etc.). Can somebody now help me, will it work if i buy that RAM or it will not?

A:Acer Aspire 5750G RAM Memory Upgrade

I'll give you the Kingston part that I would buy instead of the Hyper X. http://www.kingston.com/us/memory/search?DeviceType=2&Mfr=ACE&Line=Aspire&Model=70127 https://www.amazon.com/4GB-1333MHZ-SODIMM-SINGLE-RANK/dp/B01B5SKAZK http://www.staples.com/Kingston-KCP313SS8-4-4GB-1-x-4GB-DDR3-SDRAM-204-pin-So/product_IM13B2581

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/Acer-Aspire-5750G-RAM-Memory-Upgrade/td-p/449508
Relevancy 87.72%
A:Acer Aspire 5750G Touchpad Driver Problems

Try :
Control Panel/Device Manager/Mouse or pointing device/driver/-restore- driver (if not work -uninstall-driver)
Reboot
Windows install the generic driver,if work you can reinstall original touchpad Acer driver
Alternative do you can restore a system image ? To exclude hardware issues

https://malwaretips.com/threads/acer-aspire-5750g-touchpad-driver-problems.44629/
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi, I've tried upgrading to Windows 10 Home from Windows 7 Home but once Win10 is running I have no possibility to access the internet. Both LAN and wi-fi are Broadcom on my laptop and there is no Broadcom driver available for Windows 10. I had to go back to Win7. I checked the Acer website but Broadcom drivers for 5750G for Windows 10 are not availablke (i.e. not in the list of downloadable drivers). What can I do? Will these drivers be available soon?Please let me know what to do.Thanks in advance.

A:acer 5750g broadcom wifi-lan driver for windows 10

Have a simular problem with TM 5730 and 7730. Broadcon Netxtreme network connection, Intel 5100 Wifi and Jmicron memorycard fail, all connected to the PCI bus. Looks like an old problem with the intel chipset driver reappearing. (In windows 7 this updated driver had to be installed to connect the memorycard reader to the system). Tried the windows 7 driver, but it refuses to install. In my opinion, it is Acers obligation to its customers to have intel provide an updated driver which solves the problem with the intel 4 series express chipset, which is installed in many Travelmate, Aspire and Extensa machines. Please note that broadcom has an updated driver for the Netxtreme connection, but due to the intel flaw with the intel 4 series express chipset, the driver does not work.Acers position "Intel does not support this driver anymore and we will not come with a solution" is in myn opinion unacceptable. In practice it comes to this: You payed your mony, now you have a problem, you are on your own.I am also looking at drivers published by other manufacturers to see if they have a fix for this problem. They might have a usergroups with more leverage.Will keep you guys informed.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/acer-5750g-broadcom-wifi-lan-driver-for-windows-10/td-p/381734/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 72.24%

I recently upgraded to Windows and since then I have been receiving the following Windows message started upgra... Driver error Graphics 10 after message while playing a game Display driver Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows R stopped responding and has Graphics Driver error message started after Windows 10 upgra... successfully recovered nbsp nbsp I checked my graphics driver and it said it was up-to-date nbsp I have tried installling the latest drivers for my notebook model as per the HP drivers page the December version installed with no problem but did not fix the issue nbsp An error message pops up when I try to install the March and April versions of the graphics drivers stating that they are not compatible with my computer nbsp I have also tried both the HP and Intel Driver update utilities and was told that my drivers are up-to-date nbsp However when I look at the properties for my Intel R HD Graphics Family in Device Manager I notice that the information on the Events tab states Device PCI VEN amp DEV A amp SUBSYS E C amp REV B amp amp amp requires further installation nbsp I am not sure what needs updating on my computer or if this driver is incompatible with Windows and there is not yet an upgrade nbsp Any advice or guidance would be appreciated nbsp My computer model is the HP Pavilion -p ca Notebook PC ENERGY STAR model G U UA ABL and the graphics driver is version

A:Graphics Driver error message started after Windows 10 upgra...

Hi @Gneiss, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I understand from your posts that you are having an issue with your HP Pavilion 15-p050ca Notebook and a error message Display drive Intel HD Graphics Drivers for Windows stopped responding and has successfully recovered. I would uninstall all that are listed in the Device Manager. Click the arrow next to Display Adapters to expand that category. Right-click on Graphics and select Update Driver Software if more than 1 Graphics adapter do 1 at a time. Choose the option to Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.The Notebook should find and automatically install the updated driverAfter the installation is complete, restart your Notebook. It should automatically update with a new Driver and software. If you need to update the Display Adapters. I would follow the method of right clicking on them in the Device Manager only. This will update the drivers on your system to work with Windows 10. Please get back to me how this goes. If this post helps you to resolve the issue you can click the Thumbs up icon to show gratitude! Please click the Accept as Solution, to the right of the Thumbs up icon, if your issues is resolved.   Thanks.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Graphics-Driver-error-message-started-after-Windows-10/td-p/5601140
Relevancy 70.95%

I keep getting sudden shutdowns on my new Acer Aspire G notebook I literally bought this model month ago although I was told it was a showroom model for some time Usually what happens is that I'm browsing internet folders not using any high-demanding programs and after sometime the laptop just shuts off completely Power seems to fail without any crash shutdown whatsoever The odd thing is that I can play high-graphic games or other high cpu-demanding games programs for hours and no crashes shutdowns These shutdowns happen AFTER playing these 5750G Acer Shutdowns Aspire games or just randomly Also yesterday I was playing music for and hour just music everything else on standby But when I opened Firefox within seconds I get a powerfail I've been looking around the internet for solutions but at this point I'm getting pretty hopeless - All my drivers are up to date - Installed new Windows Ultimate x no change - No malware virus - Bios updated - Not heat-related as I'm only getting max I'm relunctant to send it back to the shop as unsure whether I downloaded something wrong myself Only programs I got so far are games Skyrim Fallout amp New Vegas Risen Furthermore I'm using Gamebooster sometimes Gives me more time before a powerfail

A:Acer Aspire 5750G Shutdowns

Hello Lawhrer and welcome to Sevenforums.

Can you please get us an NFO?
A nfo file

Quote:
To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Save -> Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/249905-acer-aspire-5750g-shutdowns.html
Relevancy 70.95%

hello guys . why my temperature of Aspire 5750G-A " 6GB RAM / Intel Core i7 2630QM 2.0GHz 2.93 GHz / 540M GPU "is too high like this my power options is in high performance but in any kind of power options it's nothing change  sorry for my bad english 

A:Why My Aspire 5750G-A temperature is too hight

To be honest, I think that is completely normal. Its an old laptop, 2nd generation, and its a 45 watt processor.(QM) I have a i5-6200U, and my temps never go above 60C. Its 15W Maybe you should clean the fans a little, if you've never done it before. 

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/Why-My-Aspire-5750G-A-temperature-is-too-hight/td-p/430318/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi all,About one month ago, i installed Windows 10 on my aspire 5750g.Everything worked fine except some wifi disconnections.On wednesday, an update of Windows occured. It didn't reach the end of the process and ask to try later.On thursday, everything seems to go fine with this update except the last restart, my pc stays with a black screen...I upgrade my bios from 1.12 to 1.21 but the result is still the same.It starts but it does not seem to boot on my hdd.Any idee ?Thanks a lot.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/Aspire-5750g-does-not-start-anymore/td-p/449674
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi to all First of all excuse me for my ACER speed Aspire 5750g fan bad english but I will try to explain what happened to my notebook I have a ACER Aspire g I - M and GEFORCE GT M and some week ago I try an update I remove the HD Gb and RAM x Gb and install a new HD Tb and RAM x Gb and install win Professional When I try to play a game euro truck simulator the processor temp arrived to and the notebook turn off in safety mode I check the fan and the fact was that dont work the high speed of the fan even the temp become high the fan ACER Aspire 5750g fan speed continue to turn in low speed I remove HD and RAM and come back to the original configuration but nothing to do so I flash the bios with the last update but nothing At the end I buy a new fan and all the heat pipe for this notebook adn I change it using a good diamond thermal paste but nothing At this moment I using a little software fan controller but I manually turn low or hig speed the fan I check the temp with aida extreme and all the sensor work fine the notebook is really good clean from dust I'm a little disappointed because the notebook still good and I cant find a solution for this problem Thanks in advance if someone can help me Regards

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/ACER-Aspire-5750g-fan-speed/td-p/428584/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 70.09%

Ok so i'm gonna tell you the whole story so that you'll know everything needed and answer me instantly without asking questions that you'd normally do with the first reply I had some very severe problems with FPS while playing League of Legends Pretty unusual very low and FPS So it appears that the problem is throttling Temperatures reached - C while playing Clock speed went to from the it normally should be Pretty huge i assume Then a friend explained to me the whole deal with CPU throttling Laptop is years old I never actually opened it since the day i bought it So he told me to open it up sidenote watch this video and you'll understand why i wouldn't even try https www youtube com turning when Fan Aspire [Acer 5750G] on/off needed. not watch v maoRU NhyJo and clean every possible dust buildup that there is including inside the fan and to [Acer Aspire 5750G] Fan not turning on/off when needed. apply a good-quality thermal paste to CPU GPU And so I did it In case you wanna know which thermal paste i used its Arctic MX- An other thing i missed to tell you is that before i opened up the laptop fan was not even working At all And i think it really should have cuz there wasnt a huge dust buildup or something like that ok so after that i obviously tested the FPS i'd get it was still the same as before with C diffrence nothing in FPS tho then after playing and other game the fan decided it was time to actually work and when it did i literally felt vibrating the whole laptop and this time from the left side istead of just being hot there was a ing flamethrower really damn hot air coming out temperetaures reduced by approx C when fan was active overall run the game on medium without shadows and perma stable FPS exactly what i wanted then i played an other game fan said it was time to sleep so it went off and fps dropped again anyway these happened many times so then i decided to look for some Fan Control utilities like acfancontrol and an other thingy from youtube that seemed to work for other g owners i dont know which worked or if they even worked after playing some games fan was perma-on and it was some really satisfying gameplay then i shutted down the laptop and booted again fan then was off the whole game fps was a liiiitle higher but i couldnt play to my full potential ok so guys what do you think will fix my problem and make my fan controllable so i can set a temp when it starts to turn on or perhaps its jsut faulty and i need to replace it it wont be very costy since i have to buy the exact same model which is shitty and cheap probably what do you think i should do p s an other piece of information that's probably useless but i want to mention it i also have a thing that helps the laptop stand and offer some cool air

A:[Acer Aspire 5750G] Fan not turning on/off when needed.

Did you double check the fan program? Maybe you missed a setting.
Try loading the defaults in BIOS.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/373152-acer-aspire-5750g-fan-not-turning-off-when-needed.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi,

I bought my laptop 1 year ago and I was quite happy with it. But last night while playing BF2 the blue screen appeared. After less than 24 hours I'm experiencing the blue screen very often. I did all my best to follow the instructions. I hope you'll be able to help before I decide to send the laptop to acer. Let me know if more info is needed.

Many thanks,
MG

OS - Windows 7
? x64
? original installed OS on system - Windows 7
? the OS is an OEM version
? Age of system - 1 year
?

? CPU
? NVidia Gforce GT 540M 1 Gb
? Intel 6 Series/C200
? Power Supply - LiteOn PA-1900-34

? System Manufacturer
? Exact model number : LXRMX0206914106BBC3400

A:Acer Aspire 5750G blue screen problem

Recommendations:I see Kaspersky blamed in a few of your recent crashes. Remove Kaspersky and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials to see if the system is stable.Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab products

Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows
Outdated and Problematic Drivers:You should update/replace/remove the following drivers. Any drivers that are known to cause BSODs, please remove the software or remove the drivers and then remove the device; steps to do so are given after the list of outdated drivers:

dtsoftbus01.sys Mon Oct 17 06:12:30 2011 (4E9C1BAE)
Daemon Tools driver [br] Possible BSOD issues in Win7
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dtsoftbus01.sys

To update drivers, make sure to download the drivers from the manufacturer and not using 3rd party programs. Your drivers should be found from your motherboard support site (ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, etc.) or your vendor support site (Dell, HP, Toshiba, Sony, etc.) first. If you have devices you bought yourself, the drivers for those devices need to be downloaded from the manufacturer support site for those devices. If you need help, let us know.Acer Support: Welcome to Acer SupportTo remove drivers, do so by uninstalling the device or software associated with the driver. Devices can be uninstalled through device manager, and then the device itself should be physically removed from the system if possible.Uninstall or change a program

Open Device Manager
Device Concerns:
Code:
G:\ WPDBUSENUMROOT\UMB\2&37C186B&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN_SEMC&PROD_MASS_STORAGE&REV_0001#8&21D9AB85&0&4258393032465732414A&0# This device cannot start.
For the above error, follow the steps for General USB Troubleshooting.General USB Troubleshooting
Software Concerns:
Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Wise Registry Cleaner
I do not recommend automated optimization tools for Windows 7. Windows 7 does a much better job of handling its own optimization than its predecessors did. We especially do not recommend registry cleaning as an "optimization" step because automated registry cleaning causes more harm to the registry than it actually repairs.

In the future, if you need help optimizing Windows 7, please follow the steps to Optimize Windows 7 for better performance.Optimize Windows 7 for better performance

The Assumptions You Make About Your Slow PC (and Why They're Probably Wrong)
3rd Party Drivers: The following is for information purposes only. My recommendations were given above. The drivers that follow belong to software or devices that were not developed by Microsoft. Any drivers in red should be updated/replaced/removed. You can find links to the driver information and where to update the drivers in the section after the code box:

Code:
**************************Sat Dec 22 17:25:24.891 2012 (UTC - 7:00)**************************
intelppm.sys Mon Jul 13 17:19:25 2009 (4A5BC0FD)
klmouflt.sys Mon Nov 2 09:26:06 2009 (4AEF081E)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 10:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
NTIDrvr.sys Mon Apr 19 19:37:59 2010 (4BCD0577)
UBHelper.sys Mon Jul 5 22:19:26 2010 (4C32AECE)
SynTP.sys Thu Jul 29 21:26:57 2010 (4C524681)
IntcDAud.sys Fri Oct 15 02:28:17 2010 (4CB810A1)
HECIx64.sys Tue Oct 19 17:33:43 2010 (4CBE2AD7)
TurboB.sys Mon Nov 29 16:02:31 2010 (4CF43107)
b57xdbd.sys Thu Jan 20 19:13:45 2011 (4D38EBD9)
b57xdmp.sys Thu Jan 20 19:13:47 2011 (4D38EBDB)
kl2.sys Fri Mar 4 02:17:31 2011 (4D70AE2B)
kl1.sys Fri Mar 4 02:20:03 2011 (4D70AEC3)
klim6.sys Thu Mar 10 07:36:02 2011 (4D78E1D2)
mwlPSDFilter.sys Fri Mar 25 01:12:11 2011 (4D8C404B)
mwlPSDNServ.sys Fri Mar 25 01:12:13 2011 (4D8C404D)
mwlP... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/acer-aspire-5750g-blue-screen-problem-680675.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi,I had to disassemble my Aspire 5750g for the second time after the second power jack failure in two years and after putting everything back together my computer does not see any WIFI hardware in Win 8.1 x64. I admit I might've missed something during assembly, but I am still pretty sure that everything was in place.I'd like to ask about about the location of the WiFi module on the motherboard and the way it is connected to the motherboard (is it integrated or does it have to be plugged in like speakers, microphone or power jack for that matter.Thanks for any kind of help. I apologize if I chose the wrong forum for the topic, I could not find aspire notebooks section.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/Aspire-5750g-doesn-t-detect-wifi-hardware-after-disassembly/td-p/458379
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello everyone,

I registered on this forum to get some help. Acer support did not provide me assistance (I have warranty till june 2013).

So the problem is that my computer shuts down after some hours when in stand by. It has happened more than ten times already.

I followed the procedure on how to post this issue on this forum. I uploaded the ZIP file to this forum. If someone can find a solution for this problem, I'd be very thankful.

Kind Regards
Glenn P.

A:My Acer Aspire 5750G Shuts Down After a Few Hours Due to Blue Screen

Welcome
Make a system restore point in the event that you want to restore the changes that you will make.
The cause of your problem is a driver that I am not familiar with it is
Description:Deterministic Network Enhancer for NDIS 5.1 Company:Deterministic Networks, Inc.
I have found this on the Driver
http://www.citrix.com/lang/english/lp/lp_1680845.asp
If you can go to the website and update the driver.
If you are not familiar with it or have software that would use this driver make an anti virus scan
Download and make a full scan with malwarebytes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/242287-my-acer-aspire-5750g-shuts-down-after-few-hours-due-blue-screen.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Update failed for VGA driver using Acer Care Center application nbsp How do I upgrade the BIOS nbsp I am attempting to resolve a black screen issue nbsp Thank you for any support nbsp OS Name nbsp nbsp nbsp Microsoft Windows HomeVersion nbsp nbsp nbsp Build OS Manufacturer nbsp nbsp nbsp Microsoft CorporationSystem Manufacturer nbsp nbsp nbsp AcerSystem Model nbsp nbsp nbsp Aspire R - TSystem Type Aspire VGA R3-131T issue, BIOS driver and Upgrade nbsp nbsp nbsp x -based BIOS and VGA driver Upgrade issue, Aspire R3-131T PCProcessor nbsp nbsp nbsp Intel R Celeron R CPU nbsp N BIOS and VGA driver Upgrade issue, Aspire R3-131T nbsp GHz Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BIOS Version Date nbsp nbsp nbsp Insyde Corp V SMBIOS Version nbsp nbsp nbsp Embedded Controller Version nbsp nbsp nbsp BIOS Mode nbsp nbsp nbsp UEFIDescription nbsp nbsp BIOS and VGA driver Upgrade issue, Aspire R3-131T nbsp Disk driveManufacturer nbsp nbsp nbsp Standard disk drives Model nbsp nbsp nbsp Hynix HBG eBytes Sector nbsp nbsp nbsp Media Loaded nbsp nbsp nbsp YesMedia Type nbsp nbsp nbsp Fixed hard diskPartitions nbsp nbsp nbsp Size nbsp nbsp nbsp GB bytes Free space MB

A:BIOS and VGA driver Upgrade issue, Aspire R3-131T

So did something happen during the VGA driver install and now you can't see any video? 

If you power the sytem completely off, do you see the Acer splash screen when you power it on? If not, repair will be your best option. I do not think a BIOS update will resolve the issue.

If you do see something on your screen, can you explain what you are able to see?

Important Links: US Driver Downloads | Knowledge Base Articles | Service LocationsRemember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.

http://community.acer.com/t5/S-and-R-Series-Laptops/BIOS-and-VGA-driver-Upgrade-issue-Aspire-R3-131T/td-p/436293
Relevancy 61.49%

Update failed for VGA driver driver VGA and Aspire BIOS R3-131T Upgrade issue, using Acer Care Center application nbsp How do I upgrade the BIOS nbsp I am attempting to resolve a black screen issue nbsp Thank you for any support nbsp OS BIOS and VGA driver Upgrade issue, Aspire R3-131T Name nbsp nbsp nbsp Microsoft Windows HomeVersion nbsp nbsp nbsp Build BIOS and VGA driver Upgrade issue, Aspire R3-131T OS Manufacturer nbsp nbsp nbsp Microsoft CorporationSystem Manufacturer nbsp nbsp nbsp AcerSystem Model nbsp nbsp nbsp Aspire R - TSystem Type nbsp nbsp nbsp x -based PCProcessor nbsp nbsp nbsp Intel R Celeron R CPU nbsp N nbsp GHz Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BIOS Version Date nbsp nbsp nbsp Insyde Corp V SMBIOS Version nbsp nbsp nbsp Embedded Controller Version nbsp nbsp nbsp BIOS Mode nbsp nbsp nbsp UEFIDescription nbsp nbsp nbsp Disk driveManufacturer nbsp nbsp nbsp Standard disk drives Model nbsp nbsp nbsp Hynix HBG eBytes Sector nbsp nbsp nbsp Media Loaded nbsp nbsp nbsp YesMedia Type nbsp nbsp nbsp Fixed hard diskPartitions nbsp nbsp nbsp Size nbsp nbsp nbsp GB bytes Free space MB

http://community.acer.com/t5/S-and-R-Series-Laptops/BIOS-and-VGA-driver-Upgrade-issue-Aspire-R3-131T/td-p/436293/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi I ve been for days already trying to update my video driver Acer upgrade driver on GeForce Aspire 310M 5745PG NVIDIA Can't display I have an Acer Can't upgrade NVIDIA GeForce 310M display driver on Acer Aspire 5745PG Aspire PG with a quot NVIDIA GeForce M quot board and I was trying to run Sony Vegas video editor with Boris Continunn plugins It happened that some of the plugins like BCC Text Extrude wouldn t work showing the message quot Insufficient depth resolution to run Blue quot I then read somewhere that updating the display driver would do the trick That was when my nightmares started I lost already good nights trying to sort this out Can't upgrade NVIDIA GeForce 310M display driver on Acer Aspire 5745PG without success The display driver that was before and that I current have after restoring was the version First thing I tried was downloading the driver directly from Acer which was shown as the latest version from Acer website http support acer com product default aspx modelId Running it would say quot Diver Package Failure - Setup failed to read the required Display Driver to be used with this package quot I then tried directly the NVIDIA own driver which the latest was version http us download nvidia com Windo ok-win -winvista- bit-international-whql exe That gave me similar error message So after some researching I found out that some people had the same issue and they had to change the configuration file to allow the installer to recognize this NVIDIA board http forums nvidia com index php showtopic That topic said to look for the quot Device Instance Id quot property of the quot NVIDIA GeForce M quot display which I couldn t find instead I found the quot Hardware Id quot which seemed to be the right one I followed the instructions and changed the inf file first for the Acer installation and after for the NVIDIA own driver It actually managed to go ahead with the installation in both instances but the only thing I got was a black screen while the computer still apeared to be running fine I had to hard reset and then it would come back with generic vga driver I could only get my display back using the recovery function I imagine thousands of this notebook was sold and it can t have its driver updated Could someone help me with this Thanks Echo nbsp

A:Can't upgrade NVIDIA GeForce 310M display driver on Acer Aspire 5745PG

This isn't an uncommon problem with laptop graphics, some OEM's choose to not allow the generic nVidia drivers to be compatible. Not sure why the Acer driver fails though.

Try the modded drivers found here: http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/29406-v30132-windows-7vista-64bit-nvidia/
You need both the driver and the modded INF, and be sure to read the instructions: http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/9243-forceware-updaters-quickstart-guide/

P.S. Welcome to Acer products; sales first, customer satisfaction.....well sales first.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-upgrade-nvidia-geforce-310m-display-driver-on-acer-aspire-5745pg.1051200/
Relevancy 56.33%

nbsp I bought a GB Sandisk SSD the correct type for my Pavilion x Notebook and want to replace the current GB HP SSD in my machine nbsp After considering the cloning option which would mean getting cloning software and an adapter to migrate the image to the new SSD I have determined that probably the better approach is to install Windows on the new SSD after I have installed it nbsp Can anyone provide guidance nbsp Pavilion x2 SSD (upgra... with on How to Windows new 10 install Suggestions nbsp For instance when I check the boot sequence which I assume I would have to set How to install Windows 10 on Pavilion x2 with new SSD (upgra... to USB nbsp I don't see a clear option just one How to install Windows 10 on Pavilion x2 with new SSD (upgra... for a USK Key or device nbsp I would want it to boot from the USB in which I would connect a Windows install nbsp Notwithstanding the Key activation issues I would appreciate some insight into how I can accomplish this nbsp I like this Pavilion x but the GB SSD really is How to install Windows 10 on Pavilion x2 with new SSD (upgra... too small nbsp Polenta

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/How-to-install-Windows-10-on-Pavilion-x2-with-new-SSD/td-p/5763785
Relevancy 55.47%

Brand new E51-80 with Win7 - couldn't upgrade to Win10, got stuck at 'searching for updates'.Tried the same in Win7 with same result, just got stuck in 'searching for updates'.  Tried several solutions i Googled - no success. Then i uninstalled the 'bloatware' McAfee installation, and everything worked again!!  Just to help others that also run into this issue. /Henrik - Denmark

/Henrik - DenmarkX220 - i7-2620, 8GB, 128GB Samsung 830 SSD (I just LOVE my X220!)

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-C-E-K-M-N-and-V-Series/E51-80-Windows-update-stuck-same-for-Win10-upgrade/td-p/3476152
Relevancy 55.47%

My acer Aspire V - has been intermittently losing WiFi for past days since Windows upgrade from Windows Home Premium The Aspire has Atheros wireless network adapter AR BWB Wed nbsp So far I have In the Atheros AR BWB Wireless Network Adapter Properties I nbsp unchecked the box in the Property Management tab which read Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power nbsp b Made sure airplane mode was in off position c Forget exactly where I did this but made sure settings in another location Windows Intermittent WiFi issue upgra... 10 following were set at Maximum Performance Checked that firmware is up to date on my network router with security set to WPA -PSK AES Searched through many forums to read responses of folks upgrading Intermittent WiFi issue following Windows 10 upgra... to Windows with WiFi issues--seems this is widespread problem though no one has said WiFi signal loss was intermittent as is my laptop's Internet hits for my searches also show WiFi issues occurred in the past for installs of Windows So Intermittent WiFi issue following Windows 10 upgra... far have not come across mentions of WiFi issues for past installs of Windows While exploring my laptop I came across a page of Microsoft Updates--SEE ATTACHED I was surprised to note that these updates are released quite frequently over the course of a day For example separate updates between PM and PM on Aug and separate updates between AM and PM on Aug nbsp Am including part of the record of updates for August and August I am aware that Microsoft uses my WiFi to AUTOMATICALLY download updates Is it possible that this intermittent nbsp download of updates cause the intermittent nbsp interruptions of the WiFi This afternoon when the WiFi was not working for Windows I reinstalled as a dual boot Ubuntu I had no difficulty connecting to WiFi from Ubuntu Have not yet I have not yet tried connecting the laptop via Ethernet cable to my router during one of these WiFi outages My ISP is a VOIP Internet setup using one Westell and one Cisco router I have not considered if they might be a cause of the problem I read on one forum that someone fixed their WiFi connection issue by changing their router security setting to include TKIP nbsp NOTE I may need to put attachment of screen grab of Windows updates in a separate email reply to this post as this post is not accepting the attachment Would appreciate any comments or suggestions Thanks in advance I shall likely also put this out on a Windows forum elsewhere nbsp nbsp Solved Go to Solution

A:Intermittent WiFi issue following Windows 10 upgra...

Hi!FYI, this worked for me, finally a solution!Strangest thing--I uninstalled the Atheros driver. Did NOT reinstall it. After I uninstalled Atheros driver, a right screen Windows 10 style panel immediately appeared--either on notifications panel or in WiFi settings page, was sleepy, don't remember which--containing a labeled entry box for my wifi password. I entered the password and boom, the wifi worked. It's been working since.Again thanks. Will mark solved.

View solution in original post

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Intermittent-WiFi-issue-following-Windows-10-upgrade/td-p/373678
Relevancy 55.47%

I am receiving numerous blue screens do death.  10 is not stable for more than 5 minutes once it boots up.  I upgraded from 8 and have no USB boot stick.  Can Acer community help me?   Will Microsoft help me?   I have posted in ten forum for possible help with windows 10 experts (not Microsoft).    I have detailed error messages and even test results for memory, disk and drivers.   Very frustrating to have trusted the upgrade and now be completely unstable.  Just looking for next suggestion.   Thanks in advance

A:Intermittent WiFi issue following Windows 10 upgra...

Which Win10 version do you have and on what Acer ? (Both should be listed in MSINFO32.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Intermittent-WiFi-issue-following-Windows-10-upgrade/td-p/412424/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 55.04%

My HP desktop PC, Envy 700-220ef, upgraded itself to Windows 10 a few days ago, without my blessing. Since them, at startup time it goes directly from the BIOS/POST screen to the Windows blue logo, so I get no chance, as I did before with Windows 8.1, to see the UEFI menu and select from it the operating system or boot source I want. How can I get the UEFI menu back ? Thanks.  

A:How to get UEFI boot menu to show up after windows 10 upgra...

@jpmarinier?, welcome to the forum. You should right click on the Start button in the lower left corner: select Command Prompt (Admin) / at the Prompt copy and paste this command: bcdedit /set {bootmgr} displaybootmenu yes / it will tell you that the command has been completed successfully / type Exit and reboot.  I did this and it gave me the Bootmgr screen. Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Boot-and-Lockup/How-to-get-UEFI-boot-menu-to-show-up-after-windows-10/td-p/5683923
Relevancy 54.61%

I am trying to upgrade to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8.  When I tried to download Windows 8.1 from the store, it said that I must be running Windows 8 Enterprise.  Does anyone know how to get the upgrade?

A:how do you upgrade to windows 8.1 on an Aspire all...

Hi,1. Is the Computer running the factory installed version?2. If the computer is running the factory installed OS, then once you installed all the available Windows 8 updates you could upgrade to 8.1 from the store(I think that's where you are struck)If the computer is running Non OEM version of windows, install the OEM Version using the recovery media & try again, that should help. Cheers.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-8-1/how-do-you-upgrade-to-windows-8-1-on-an-Aspire-all-in-one-if-you/td-p/344839
Relevancy 54.61%

I am trying to upgrade to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8.  When I tried to download Windows 8.1 from the store, it said that I must be running Windows 8 Enterprise.  Does anyone know how to get the upgrade?

A:how do you upgrade to windows 8.1 on an Aspire all...

Hi,1. Is the Computer running the factory installed version?2. If the computer is running the factory installed OS, then once you installed all the available Windows 8 updates you could upgrade to 8.1 from the store(I think that's where you are struck)If the computer is running Non OEM version of windows, install the OEM Version using the recovery media & try again, that should help. Cheers.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-8-1/how-do-you-upgrade-to-windows-8-1-on-an-Aspire-all-in-one-if-you/td-p/344839/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello, I'm having trouble upgrading Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10.  The installation (manual and automatic) fails due to the incompatibility of ProtectTools Security Manager (according to Microsoft). This is also described in a document I found on the HP website: http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?sp4ts.oid=5212912&docId=emr_na-c04734799&docLocale... .Before I can uninstall ProtectTools, I need to unistall other HP tools, like Device Access Manager,... And there lies my problem: how do I uninstall Device Access manager? It's not listed under 'Programs and features'. I tried uninstall tools like CCleaner and Revo Unistaller, but they can't find it either. I have installed the latest version of ProtectTools, via the SoftPaq Download Manager and disabled all features in ProtectTools, as far as I can tell. How do I uninstall the ProtectTools suite? Best regards,Wim.

Solved!
View Solution.

A:ProtectTools Device Access Manager blocking Windows 10 upgra...

I found a way to remove it, on this website: http://www.shouldiremoveit.com/Device-Access-Manager-for-HP-ProtectTools-9553-program.aspx Run: MsiExec.exe /X{55B52830-024A-443E-AF61-61E1E71AFA1B} That fixed it for me.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/ProtectTools-Device-Access-Manager-blocking-Windows-10/td-p/5178084
Relevancy 54.18%

I'm having a hard time re-installing Windows 10 on my ACER laptop. My Aspire E11 was shipped with Windows 8 on it and I upgraded the Windows from 8 to 10 several months ago. Recently I felt it has been slowed down and tried to re-install the Windows 10 from USB drive.The following message has shown up while re-installing it.Error: "There was a problem resetting your PC" Now I cannot do anything with my laptop.I cannot boot up my laptop and even cannot enter the BIOS by pressing F2.When I turn on my laptop it displays ACER logo and reboots infinitely by itself. What should I do to fix it?

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/Cannot-boot-my-Aspire-E11-after-Windows-10-upgrade/td-p/457372
Relevancy 54.18%

my aspire is current running window 7 does any one know if it can get  updated to windows 8

A:can aspire 5250 upgrade to windows 8

Officially to work with all functions no, but yes you could be able to install,.1. Your computer does not support UEFI / secure BootPoint to remember:2. Check for driver availability before proceeding,.Cheers

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-8-1/can-aspire-5250-upgrade-to-windows-8/td-p/320735/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 54.18%

trying to upgrade from windows7.  I get a compatability issue message.  Intel graphics card media accelkerator 3600 series not compatable.  Intel website says that Aspire modified the card and to contact them. Whats up?  Is this going to be fixed?

A:Aspire One notebook won't upgrade to windows 10

Acer will support updates to windows 10, only for devices on this list:http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/windows10-eligible-models

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Aspire-One-notebook-won-t-upgrade-to-windows-10/td-p/400537
Relevancy 54.18%

my aspire is current running window 7 does any one know if it can get  updated to windows 8

A:can aspire 5250 upgrade to windows 8

Officially to work with all functions no, but yes you could be able to install,.1. Your computer does not support UEFI / secure BootPoint to remember:2. Check for driver availability before proceeding,.Cheers

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-8-1/can-aspire-5250-upgrade-to-windows-8/td-p/320735
Relevancy 54.18%

Aspire X1430G is not on the list that Acer says they support Windows 10 upgrage. Windows 10 does not upgrade because it says incompatible display driver. Any suggestions. Also if I download the VGA drivers (there are 3) for Aspire X1430G - will that help?  If so they are in a zip file, and if I unzip there are a number of exe files - which installs?

A:Aspire X1430G. Try to upgrade to Windows 10 from 7...

I upgrade my Aspire X1430G with no problem. My display is Acer P216HL. Driver provider ATI Technologies INC. AMD Radeon HD6300 Series Graphics.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/Aspire-X1430G-Try-to-upgrade-to-Windows-10-from-7-Says/td-p/442377
Relevancy 54.18%

I have a fairly husky Aspire 6930. It currently is running Windows 7 .I like to upgrade to the free widows 10 upgrade.My wife's older and cheaper HP computer, received an upgrade to windows 10 notification.What about my Aspire6930 ?I cannot find a Windows 10 support for my 6930.  Any body could sent me into the right direction so I can use  this very popular computer and install windows 10 ?Presently dissappointed.Hans 

A:ASPIRE 6930 upgrade to Windows 10

hdenie,

Here is a Microsoft article that talks about it, if that helps get you on the right path.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/ASPIRE-6930-upgrade-to-Windows-10/td-p/373479
Relevancy 54.18%

trying to upgrade from windows7.  I get a compatability issue message.  Intel graphics card media accelkerator 3600 series not compatable.  Intel website says that Aspire modified the card and to contact them. Whats up?  Is this going to be fixed?

A:Aspire One notebook won't upgrade to windows 10

Acer will support updates to windows 10, only for devices on this list:http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/windows10-eligible-models

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Aspire-One-notebook-won-t-upgrade-to-windows-10/td-p/400537/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 54.18%

Why does my Aspire not show the Win 10 upgrade app?All up to date with current updates..... 

A:aspire V5-122p windows 10 upgrade

PeeCee,

The V5-122P is in the list of eligible systems. We have an article created here that talks about an app to perform a check if the icon is not appearing.

http://community.acer.com/t5/V-and-VN-Series-Laptops/aspire-V5-122p-windows-10-upgrade/td-p/371498
Relevancy 54.18%

Aspire X1430G is not on the list that Acer says they support Windows 10 upgrage. Windows 10 does not upgrade because it says incompatible display driver. Any suggestions. Also if I download the VGA drivers (there are 3) for Aspire X1430G - will that help?  If so they are in a zip file, and if I unzip there are a number of exe files - which installs?

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/Aspire-X1430G-Try-to-upgrade-to-Windows-10-from-7-Says/td-p/442377/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 54.18%

My Aspire 7600U has OS 8.1 but it failed in the second boot phase when I tried to upgrade to windows 10.  Anyone else have this problem? 

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Why can't I upgrade my Aspire 7600U to windows 10?

Same here on my ACER Aspire 7600U. After trying several times and failing I ended up contacted Acer support. Aftera few minutes of consulting with their techincal team, the person helping me out told me: " I checked the information of the system and see that this model systems are not eligible for Windows 10 upgrade." After pressing her for my available options she told me: "Please contact Microsoft, they will provide a Media creation tool to help these systems to install Windows 10 upgrades." I did the installation with the Media creation tool and got "0xC1900101 - 0x40017 The installation in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during BOOT operation."   

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Why-can-t-I-upgrade-my-Aspire-7600U-to-windows-10/td-p/381754
Relevancy 54.18%
A:How do I upgrade my Aspire Z5610 from Windows 7 to...

windows update orhttp://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

http://community.acer.com/t5/All-In-One-PCs/How-do-I-upgrade-my-Aspire-Z5610-from-Windows-7-to-Windows-10/td-p/404350/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 54.18%

I have a fairly husky Aspire 6930. It currently is running Windows 7 .I like to upgrade to the free widows 10 upgrade.My wife's older and cheaper HP computer, received an upgrade to windows 10 notification.What about my Aspire6930 ?I cannot find a Windows 10 support for my 6930.  Any body could sent me into the right direction so I can use  this very popular computer and install windows 10 ?Presently dissappointed.Hans 

A:ASPIRE 6930 upgrade to Windows 10

hdenie,

Here is a Microsoft article that talks about it, if that helps get you on the right path.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/ASPIRE-6930-upgrade-to-Windows-10/td-p/373479/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 54.18%

My Aspire 4730Z came preinstalled with Windows Vista Home Premium. Is it possible to upgrade it to Windows 7? If so, can you advise me on the safest way to do so?

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/Upgrade-Aspire-4730Z-to-Windows-7/td-p/463925
Relevancy 54.18%

My Aspire 7600U has OS 8.1 but it failed in the second boot phase when I tried to upgrade to windows 10.  Anyone else have this problem? 

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Why can't I upgrade my Aspire 7600U to windows 10?

Same here on my ACER Aspire 7600U. After trying several times and failing I ended up contacted Acer support. Aftera few minutes of consulting with their techincal team, the person helping me out told me: " I checked the information of the system and see that this model systems are not eligible for Windows 10 upgrade." After pressing her for my available options she told me: "Please contact Microsoft, they will provide a Media creation tool to help these systems to install Windows 10 upgrades." I did the installation with the Media creation tool and got "0xC1900101 - 0x40017 The installation in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during BOOT operation."   

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Why-can-t-I-upgrade-my-Aspire-7600U-to-windows-10/td-p/381754/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 53.75%

After windows 10 upgrade dvd/cd drivers disappeared. Microsoft techs worked on it for 4 days couldn't find problem. Can't chat with acer because product isn't under warranty. Any suggestions?

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Aspire x3950-after windows 10 upgrade dvd/cd drive...

Unfortunately, I do not have a recommendation on how to fix this, other than rolling back to your previous installation of Windows. You could try making sure all Windows updates are installed. If that doesn't fix it, my best suggestion is to roll back. Since this system was not qualified for the Windows 10 upgrade, we do not offer Windows 10 drivers for this product.

Maybe another user will have a suggestion on how to get it to work that you can try.

Important Links: US Driver Downloads | Knowledge Base Articles | Service LocationsRemember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/Aspire-x3950-after-windows-10-upgrade-dvd-cd-drivers-disappeared/td-p/436316
Relevancy 53.75%

I have an Aspire V5-552PG with Windows 8, which I have upgraded to 8.1 and latter to Windows 10 via Acer offer. Two weeks after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, my laptop suddenly reboot and the rebooting process sometimes freezes in Acer screen (before Windows).Sometimes I can wait several minutes (more than 30 min) to Windows 10 appear and after sometime, it reboots and the entire process restart.I have fallback to Windows 8 as my last attempt however I can't upgrade to 8.1 anymore. Every time I've tried upgrade to Windows 8.1 via Windows Update, and before to 8.1 I need to install KB 2919442 but fails due to error "The update is not applicable to your computer".I need urgent help to fix this issue, can somenone give the path to fix it please?Thanks,Marcio

http://community.acer.com/t5/V-and-VN-Series-Laptops/Aspire-V5-doesn-t-boot-after-upgrade-to-windows-10/td-p/450188
Relevancy 53.75%

I regisitered with mirco soft to get my free windows 10 upgrade. When I checked yesterday I received I message that my computer wasn't compatible with windows 10. I feel that the whole think was nothing but a PR stund by micro soft they really wanted this work they would have the patchs avilable for all window 7 and 8.1 computers to be updated. They just want you to force you to have to buy a new computer.

A:Unable to upgrade my aspire one windows 7 netbook ...

I was able to upgrade both of my laptops but usually a netbook does not have enough installed memory for the windows 10 upgrade.  My netbook will not upgrade either but it doesn't have the memory.   It has to have at least 16gb of free memory installed.   Because of the size of netbook most do not have that much memory.   It was not a problem stunt by Microsoft as I and all of my family and friends have upgraded their laptops and desktops but not netbooks.  Just for the record I am speaking honestly because I am not a Microsoft fan at all.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Unable-to-upgrade-my-aspire-one-windows-7-netbook-to-windows-10/td-p/372624/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello community nbsp I have an Acer Aspire U It's a great machine but apparently Acer has not created or updated the drivers required to fully upgrade it to Windows Specifically the NVIDIA GeForce display adapter crashes when the Windows update is applied nbsp nbsp Based on what I've read so far it seems that Acer has problems supporting the touch screen with the hardware in the U under Windows confusion and upgrade 10 7600U Windows Aspire and has not released the drivers necessary to support the new OS nbsp That's fine Disappointing but fine nbsp The Aspire 7600U and Windows 10 upgrade confusion confusion however is that Windows the most current version of the Windows OS that the U does support keeps throwing up dialog boxes telling me that my machine will run Windows and wants me to upgrade nbsp I know I can't I already tried once before and I know that completely disabling the NVIDIA hardware will allow Windows to install and run but why would I want to run that way especially when a future Windows automatic update is almost certain to break it again nbsp How do I make Windows realize that Acer does not in fact support installing Windows on the Aspire U at this time While I'm hoping they'll eventually figure out what needs to be done to make this hardware work under Windows I don't want Windows Aspire 7600U and Windows 10 upgrade confusion trying to install itself in the meantime nbsp Any advice from Acer or the community would be welcomed nbsp Thanks

A:Aspire 7600U and Windows 10 upgrade confusion

you are not alone but seems that Acer is working with nVidia to give a proper driver; it's not a touchscreen issue but nVidia windows 10 driver keep crashing. read Paul1 latest posts:http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire/Why-can-t-I-upgrade-my-Aspire-7600U-to-windows-10/td-p/381754/pa... I suggest you to write in that discussion and subscribe so you can be updated.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Aspire-7600U-and-Windows-10-upgrade-confusion/td-p/416349/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 53.75%

This is my noob experience of the months ago quot multi spec't acer aspire model g ATI mobilty radeon twin graphcs job buys two discs to get me from vista through Acer Aspire 7 7535g Upgrade Windows run home premium to windows home premium bit upgrade disc and windows media disc I decide to go with a clean install so i changed boot sequence in bios to cd first then booted from the windows media disc option custom install i managed to delete partitions which made my restore discs effectivley scrap realizing there was no way back i had to instal windows all went silky smooth untill the device radeon series had code cannot start i let windows update this device - rebooted the screen never came back the machine was ON signal up and everything but no raster just a mouse curser hmm rebooted in safe mode rolled back driver screen ok but still the graphics is code and cannot start so i inserted the acer upgrade dvd and ran all EXCEPT the amd puma driver rebooted all ok then i ran the puma driver rebooted and the screen never came Acer Aspire 7535g Windows 7 Upgrade run through on backlighting but no picture Holding down the power button i just turned it off rebooted pressed f or whatever key for safe mode and chose ENABLE LOW-RESOLUTION VIDEO x enter starting windows aspect right click - screen resolution change to x recommended no more errors

A:Acer Aspire 7535g Windows 7 Upgrade run through

All is ok, do you you guys know if i should i download the 9.6mb's of the 3200 ati driver that windows 7 is wanting me too?

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/37909-acer-aspire-7535g-windows-7-upgrade-run-through.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I regisitered with mirco soft to get my free windows 10 upgrade. When I checked yesterday I received I message that my computer wasn't compatible with windows 10. I feel that the whole think was nothing but a PR stund by micro soft they really wanted this work they would have the patchs avilable for all window 7 and 8.1 computers to be updated. They just want you to force you to have to buy a new computer.

A:Unable to upgrade my aspire one windows 7 netbook ...

I was able to upgrade both of my laptops but usually a netbook does not have enough installed memory for the windows 10 upgrade.  My netbook will not upgrade either but it doesn't have the memory.   It has to have at least 16gb of free memory installed.   Because of the size of netbook most do not have that much memory.   It was not a problem stunt by Microsoft as I and all of my family and friends have upgraded their laptops and desktops but not netbooks.  Just for the record I am speaking honestly because I am not a Microsoft fan at all.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Unable-to-upgrade-my-aspire-one-windows-7-netbook-to-windows-10/td-p/372624
Relevancy 53.75%

I have an Acer Aspire 5820T and want to upgrade to Windows 10, which Acer says it doesn't support.  Does anyone know how to do this, please?  (In completing the data for this forum post, am slightly surprised to find that it seems to classify as a Legacy laptop, when it's not very old.)All help gratefully received!  Thanks.

A:Acer Aspire 5820T - want to upgrade to Windows 10

First back up your files, then lowers your system driver, download the media creation tool he will do all procedure for you install windows, your device may not be qualified by acer more your notebook but supports Windows in question. I have helped, no doubt leave us comments Used Google Translator

Se eu fosse útil, um Kudos é apreciar e lembre-se de marcar Aceitar como Solução se o seu problema foi resolvido . Conhecimento adquirido deve ser compartilhado pois assim podemos fazer este mundo Melhor.Acer Aspire 5733 - 6668 Core I3 4GB 1066 2X2,HD 500 , Windows 10 Pro Insider 19393.5

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/Acer-Aspire-5820T-want-to-upgrade-to-Windows-10/td-p/444737
Relevancy 53.75%

I've upgraded all existing software, turned off the fireewall and all anti-virus programs, completely uninstalled and removed all Norton 360 remnants.  Windows 10 update downloaded succesfully (?) the software from Microsoft.  I've run the upgradee program at least a dozn times, and each time the mchine re-boots to the Aspire Windows 7.  I removed about 100gb of files/data, have over 150 gb of free space on the hard drive, and it finally went thrugh  process tht appeared to be updating to Windows 10.  However, on the re-boot, it ended u going back to the pire Widows 7.  I've run the upgrade at least a dozn more times, and it stil just immediatly re-boots back to Aspire Windows 7. Any suggestions? Thanks

A:aspire 5738 fails to upgrade to windows 10

I wouls say, don't upgrade to Win 10.You will probably have a lot of problems and there are problems with Windows 10 that don't have fixes right now.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/aspire-5738-fails-to-upgrade-to-windows-10/td-p/425297/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 53.75%

I have an Acer Aspire 5820T and want to upgrade to Windows 10, which Acer says it doesn't support.  Does anyone know how to do this, please?  (In completing the data for this forum post, am slightly surprised to find that it seems to classify as a Legacy laptop, when it's not very old.)All help gratefully received!  Thanks.

A:Acer Aspire 5820T - want to upgrade to Windows 10

First back up your files, then lowers your system driver, download the media creation tool he will do all procedure for you install windows, your device may not be qualified by acer more your notebook but supports Windows in question. I have helped, no doubt leave us comments Used Google Translator

Se eu fosse útil, um Kudos é apreciar e lembre-se de marcar Aceitar como Solução se o seu problema foi resolvido . Conhecimento adquirido deve ser compartilhado pois assim podemos fazer este mundo Melhor

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/Acer-Aspire-5820T-want-to-upgrade-to-Windows-10/td-p/444737/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 53.75%

After windows 10 upgrade dvd/cd drivers disappeared. Microsoft techs worked on it for 4 days couldn't find problem. Can't chat with acer because product isn't under warranty. Any suggestions?

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/Aspire-x3950-after-windows-10-upgrade-dvd-cd-drivers-disappeared/td-p/436316/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 53.75%

I've upgraded all existing software, turned off the fireewall and all anti-virus programs, completely uninstalled and removed all Norton 360 remnants.  Windows 10 update downloaded succesfully (?) the software from Microsoft.  I've run the upgradee program at least a dozn times, and each time the mchine re-boots to the Aspire Windows 7.  I removed about 100gb of files/data, have over 150 gb of free space on the hard drive, and it finally went thrugh  process tht appeared to be updating to Windows 10.  However, on the re-boot, it ended u going back to the pire Widows 7.  I've run the upgrade at least a dozn more times, and it stil just immediatly re-boots back to Aspire Windows 7. Any suggestions? Thanks

A:aspire 5738 fails to upgrade to windows 10

I wouls say, don't upgrade to Win 10.You will probably have a lot of problems and there are problems with Windows 10 that don't have fixes right now.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/aspire-5738-fails-to-upgrade-to-windows-10/td-p/425297
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi all Firstly thanks a lot in advance for helping me out - I've been through what feels like nearly all the other threads in here looking for a solution and I am overwhelmed by the generosity and helpfulness of people here So here's my problem I upgraded my Acer Aspire One netbook A to Windows This went fine had a few issues getting Windows SP and Microsoft Office SP to update via Windows Update several failures but got there after multiple tries However since then I've been getting regular random BSODs I've tried most of the ideas suggested - ran memtest about times with no faults I had Avast installed so I uninstalled that and changed to MSE but still get BSODs I've run sfc scannow no problems detected I've also done a XP from Aspire Windows after upgrade BSOD 7 to One) (Acer clean reinstall of Windows but get the same problems So I've reached the limit of my knowledge - any and all help would be very much appreciated Thanks again Steve Basic Specs - Windows Professional bit - Full retail version - Upgraded from XP OEM BSOD after upgrade to Windows 7 from XP (Acer Aspire One) originally installed - Acer Aspire One netbook - around years old - Windows installed around week ago

A:BSOD after upgrade to Windows 7 from XP (Acer Aspire One)

Bump - any ideas? I've gone through and updated my Realtek ethernet driver which was out of date, but still getting BSODs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/155773-bsod-after-upgrade-windows-7-xp-acer-aspire-one.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I have a Aspire 5741 and the wrieless does not work.  I have updated the BIOS and that still did not fix the problem. This is my 4th factory reset and it still will not connect to my router.  The network trouble shooter does not fix anything as well. I have checked the Acer website and the driver for the network cars is the same as the one installed. Any suggestions?  I am stuck.

A:Aspire ES1-521 windows 7 wireless driver help

What do you have listed under Control Panel>Device Manager>Network adapters ? If the wireless adapter is there, is the driver operating properly ? Does Device Manager show any unknown devices ?

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/Aspire-ES1-521-windows-7-wireless-driver-help/td-p/457804
Relevancy 52.89%

Please help, where i can download all driver my Aspire E5-552G for Windows 7?

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Please help driver Aspire E5-552G for Windows 7

hardwareIDs yellow exclamation mark when i install windows 7 PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_095E1025&REV_15http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTy...PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_E091105B&REV_01http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=352&func=fileinfo&id=2075&lang...PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1577&SUBSYS_095E1025&REV_00PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1578&SUBSYS_095E1025&REV_00PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_790B&SUBSYS_095E1025&REV_4APCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7914&SUBSYS_095E1025&REV_20PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6900&SUBSYS_10561025&REV_81HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_AA01&SUBSYS_00AA0100&REV_1007HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_1025095E&REV_1000http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+7+-+64USB\VID_0BDA&PID_0129&REV_3960this one is  USB CRW 2.0http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=15&PFid=25&Level=4&Conn=3&DownT... 

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/Please-help-driver-Aspire-E5-552G-for-Windows-7/td-p/427508/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 52.89%

I looked Through the eligible list, and while it did say "Aspire series" I didn't see my specific system, could someone clarify if my Desktop Aspire AM3450-ES10P can be upgraded to Windows 10 and do I need to upgrade the BIOS? Thanks.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/Acer-Aspire-AM3450-ES10P-Windows-10-Upgrade/td-p/442118
Relevancy 52.89%

I looked Through the eligible list, and while it did say "Aspire series" I didn't see my specific system, could someone clarify if my Desktop Aspire AM3450-ES10P can be upgraded to Windows 10 and do I need to upgrade the BIOS? Thanks.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/Acer-Aspire-AM3450-ES10P-Windows-10-Upgrade/td-p/442118/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello everyone this is my first post here I looked around this 6935 Acer to having issues few Aspire Windows 8, upgrade a website and I found that the people in here are very kind Anyway I installed Windows Professional onto my Acer Aspire g and I found a few problems - The brightness does not change at all wether I press FN and Right or Left or do Acer Aspire 6935 upgrade to Windows 8, having a few issues it from Windows It doesn't change - The sound and bass sounds perfect after installing drivers but every now and then it fuzzes so for instance when an error appears it makes a quot fzzzzzz quot sound and it's annoying I did something to it and it might be working fine now I have to wait and see Those are the problems I am having at the moment I have to wait and see if I get more problems on Windows I have it dual-booted with Windows just in case if anything goes wrong and thank lord I did I am typing this in Windows right now because Windows is having some problems Please can anyone help - Ikram P S sorry if I posted this in the wrong category I did not know which one to put it in

A:Acer Aspire 6935 upgrade to Windows 8, having a few issues

Can anyone help? I having been waiting a while now.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/44615-acer-aspire-6935-upgrade-windows-8-having-few-issues.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Upgraded our Aspire 8951G to Windows 10.  Wireless stopped working. Running the trouble-shooter revealled:Windows sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing I downloaded the latest Wireless drivers from here:http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/driversDriver installed from that page:Wireless LANBroadcomWireless LAN Driver6.30.59.2034.5 MB2012/10/18 The problem presists 

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Aspire 8951G Windows 10 upgrade, wireless not work...

sadly looking up your model of laptop it would seem that it isn't on the list of being one of the system that has Windows 10 drivers.... With that said, I am not saying that your computer can't run 10, Just there is issues that can come about with drivers. I would say that if your only issue with 10 is the ability to use your WIFI I would say that isn't to bad, However there is one other issue with your version of laptop, That is if your using the i7 2630QM as the model I know of, It uses the Intel HD 3000 Graphics and sadly this and the HD 2000 are not supported for Windows 10. Again this don't mean that you can't access the web, or check your email, or Facebook and Ebay. Just that if you want to play games or do something that requires updated Graphics you will get an error that says you need updated Graphics drivers.  I wish it was as easy as just finding a missing driver. If it has been in the last 30 days that you did the update to 10, I would say that your system can run good on Win8 or 7. I would restore back to your older softwre... James

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/Aspire-8951G-Windows-10-upgrade-wireless-not-working/td-p/400595/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire L3600 that I would like to upgrade to Windows 7 preferably 64-bit.

I have add a look on the Acer support site and the only driver available is for the sound card. Looking on this forum I see some people have installed Windows 7 but are unable to get a new drive up working with the wireless LAN card.

Does this mean that this model is basically not upgradable? Or as someone else found some tricks around this area where they have found some drivers work.

I am not going to attempt anything until I can satisfy myself that an upgrade will go smoothly.

Robert?

A:Acer Aspire L3600 Upgrade to Windows 7 No Drivers

Welcome to the Seven Forums

Use this tutorial Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor it can show if you can use Windows 7 and report any problems you may have.

Jerry

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/305255-acer-aspire-l3600-upgrade-windows-7-no-drivers.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello, Does anyone knows how i can do the upgrade to Windows 10 on my eligible ES1 111M with EMMC drive? Basilly is on Windows 8.1 with Bing 64b version. The problem is that the drive is 32 gb, wich 10gb are already used by the partition recovery disk and then Windows leaves only about 7gb from the C: hard drive free. I have tried to create a usb bootable install of windows 10 and succeded but then when i arrive to the partitions window im very concern about formating the c: drive wich is only 18gb in order to install windows 10 home 64b that anyway i think it requires 20gb of space... Does anyone has succed on installing it on one of this machines with such small hard drive? Many thanks Raul

A:Windows 10 upgrade on Aspire ES1 111M 32GB EMMC dr...

you can't format your drive before update or you will loose windows 10 activation.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Windows-10-upgrade-on-Aspire-ES1-111M-32GB-EMMC-drive/td-p/372966/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 52.89%

I upgraded my Aspire to 10 with no problems. I would like to clean install. When I try to clean install I get message "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table. Windows can only be installed to GPT disk. Can I not get a clean install?

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/Aspire-X1430G-Clean-windows-install-after-upgrade/td-p/443377/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello, Does anyone knows how i can do the upgrade to Windows 10 on my eligible ES1 111M with EMMC drive? Basilly is on Windows 8.1 with Bing 64b version. The problem is that the drive is 32 gb, wich 10gb are already used by the partition recovery disk and then Windows leaves only about 7gb from the C: hard drive free. I have tried to create a usb bootable install of windows 10 and succeded but then when i arrive to the partitions window im very concern about formating the c: drive wich is only 18gb in order to install windows 10 home 64b that anyway i think it requires 20gb of space... Does anyone has succed on installing it on one of this machines with such small hard drive? Many thanks Raul

A:Windows 10 upgrade on Aspire ES1 111M 32GB EMMC dr...

you can't format your drive before update or you will loose windows 10 activation.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Windows-10-upgrade-on-Aspire-ES1-111M-32GB-EMMC-drive/td-p/372966
Relevancy 52.89%

I upgraded my Aspire to 10 with no problems. I would like to clean install. When I try to clean install I get message "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table. Windows can only be installed to GPT disk. Can I not get a clean install?

A:Aspire X1430G. Clean windows install after upgrade

Look at this post and read more posts on the next page. http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2376-usb-flash-drive-create-install-windows-10-a-13.html#post4513... I found it was a little complex but if you need to Join Tenforums at the top of any page you can then ask a question on the last page of this link. If "BRINK" answers your question he is the very best. http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-windows-10-clean-install.html

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/Aspire-X1430G-Clean-windows-install-after-upgrade/td-p/443377
Relevancy 52.89%

I am trying to upgrade my windows to version 10 but doesn't seem to be able to do it.  I tried to "reserve" for windows upgrade, but the system does not seem to register it. I tried to check the "update" setting but do not see anything on window 10 updates as well. Read in some earlier discussion that Aspire ZS600 does not support Windows 10. Is it true? 

A:Windows 10 free upgrade for Aspire ZS600 (Windows ...

Try using the Windows migration tool.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Windows-10-free-upgrade-for-Aspire-ZS600-Windows-8-1/td-p/417431/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 52.46%

I just bought the Acer Aspire AZC-700G-UW61. First question, how do I access the memory compartment to add RAM? Second question, Can I remove Windows 10 and install Windows 7? Are there complete Acer drivers available for W7? I can't find any support page for the AIO?Thanks.

http://community.acer.com/t5/All-In-One-PCs/Acer-Aspire-AZC-700G-UW61-Memory-Upgrade-amp-Windows-7/td-p/403336/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 52.46%

That's oops as in Oops when I upgraded my Aspire Z -UR P Windows and Aspire E - - Windows to Windows I failed to notice the important Acer Community asterisk Please make sure to upgrade the BIOS before upgrade to Windows Due to installation problems -- especially with the Windows Windows 10 - BIOS Z1620-UR31P Aspire Oops! Upgrade unit -- I was forced into clean installs for both machines So as discussed on this forum when you do a Oops! Aspire Z1620-UR31P BIOS Upgrade - Windows 10 Windows clean install a product key already resides on the BIOS and is read from BIOS by Windows installation and authenticated at first web connection Given such a Digital Entitlement setup I assume it is too late to follow the BIOS upgrade alert because I will lose Windows activation Am I Oops! Aspire Z1620-UR31P BIOS Upgrade - Windows 10 correct At this time both machines nbsp run smoothly with nbsp Windows but unlike the E the Z repeatedly fails to accept the first major Windows update Upgrade to Windows Home Version At two-thirds into update comes a blue screen hangup nbsp requiring a hard shutdown failure to automatically restore the update and finally automatic restoration of the earlier Windows build after the message Windows Update Error xC - x The Installation failed in SECOND BOOT phase with an error during BOOT operation Solved Go to Solution

A:Oops! Aspire Z1620-UR31P BIOS Upgrade - Windows 10

You should be able to do the BIOS upgrade even though that first release of Windows 10 is already installed. The Windows key will remain during the BIOS upgrade. How much space do you have on the C drive? It's possible the 1511 upgrade is failing with an out of space error... They're pretty cryptic with the error codes.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Oops-Aspire-Z1620-UR31P-BIOS-Upgrade-Windows-10/td-p/433005
Relevancy 52.46%

That's oops as in Oops when I upgraded my Aspire Z -UR P Windows and Aspire E - - Windows to Windows I failed to notice the important Acer Community asterisk Please make sure to upgrade the BIOS before upgrade to Windows Due to installation problems -- especially with the Windows unit -- I was forced into clean installs for both machines So as discussed on this forum when you do a Windows clean install a product key already resides on the BIOS and is read from BIOS by Windows installation and authenticated at first web connection Given such a Digital Entitlement setup I assume it is too late to follow the BIOS upgrade alert because I will lose Windows activation Am I correct At this time both machines nbsp run smoothly with nbsp Windows Windows Oops! Aspire - 10 Upgrade Z1620-UR31P BIOS but unlike the E the Z repeatedly fails to accept the first major Windows update Upgrade to Windows Home Version At two-thirds into update comes a blue screen hangup nbsp requiring a hard shutdown failure to automatically restore the update and finally automatic restoration of the earlier Oops! Aspire Z1620-UR31P BIOS Upgrade - Windows 10 Windows build after the message Windows Update Error xC Oops! Aspire Z1620-UR31P BIOS Upgrade - Windows 10 - x The Installation failed in SECOND BOOT phase with an error during BOOT operation

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Oops-Aspire-Z1620-UR31P-BIOS-Upgrade-Windows-10/td-p/433005/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 52.46%

I recently installed Windows 7 64-Bit on my Acer Aspire E1-570-6620, however I could use some help getting drivers for the following. - Ethernet Controller - SM Bus Controller- USB Controller  I think that's all but just in case how would I know if I need any other drivers? Hopefully someone can help me, Thanks in advance!!!

A:Need Windows 7 Driver Support for Acer Aspire E1-5...

SMBUs and USB can be found using Intel drivers update tool:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24345/Intel-Driver-Update-Utility ethernet lan is broadcom:https://www.broadcom.com/support about other drivers:Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then, under System, clicking Device Manager.If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.Where you see the Yellow exclamation mark, double click it, choose "Details" tab, from the dropdown menu choose "HardwareIDs", click the first string and copy/paste it here.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-7/Need-Windows-7-Driver-Support-for-Acer-Aspire-E1-570-6620/td-p/387413/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 52.46%

I recently installed Windows 7 64-Bit on my Acer Aspire E1-570-6620, however I could use some help getting drivers for the following. - Ethernet Controller - SM Bus Controller- USB Controller  I think that's all but just in case how would I know if I need any other drivers? Hopefully someone can help me, Thanks in advance!!!

A:Need Windows 7 Driver Support for Acer Aspire E1-5...

SMBUs and USB can be found using Intel drivers update tool:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24345/Intel-Driver-Update-Utility ethernet lan is broadcom:https://www.broadcom.com/support about other drivers:Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then, under System, clicking Device Manager.If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.Where you see the Yellow exclamation mark, double click it, choose "Details" tab, from the dropdown menu choose "HardwareIDs", click the first string and copy/paste it here.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-7/Need-Windows-7-Driver-Support-for-Acer-Aspire-E1-570-6620/td-p/387413
Relevancy 52.46%

Hey guys, I just inunstalled windows 10 and installed windows 7, however it seems as though all of the network drivers are missing. Here is some info on the computer:Intel Celeron CPU N2840 Ethernet Controller>Hardware Ids:PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_09361025&REV_0CPCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_09361025PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&CC_020000PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&CC_0200 If you can please help with a suggested driver download it would be much appreciated! Cheers 

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/Aspire-ES1-Windows-7-network-wireless-driver-help/td-p/444439/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 52.46%

I plan on a win 10 upgrade.  any problems with drivers, especially for the synaptics touchpad?

A:windows 10 driver for touchpad, aspire 5750

Well, one windows 7 driver asks works properly or you have not tested Used Google translator

Se eu fosse útil, um Kudos é apreciar e lembre-se de marcar Aceitar como Solução se o seu problema foi resolvido . Conhecimento adquirido deve ser compartilhado pois assim podemos fazer este mundo Melhor.Acer Aspire 5733 - 6668 Core I3 4GB 1066 2X2,HD 500 , Windows 10 Pro Insider 19393.5

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/windows-10-driver-for-touchpad-aspire-5750/td-p/444586
Relevancy 52.46%

Hey guys, I just inunstalled windows 10 and installed windows 7, however it seems as though all of the network drivers are missing. Here is some info on the computer:Intel Celeron CPU N2840 Ethernet Controller>Hardware Ids:PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_09361025&REV_0CPCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_09361025PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&CC_020000PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&CC_0200 If you can please help with a suggested driver download it would be much appreciated! Cheers 

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/Aspire-ES1-Windows-7-network-wireless-driver-help/td-p/444439
Relevancy 52.46%

I plan on a win 10 upgrade.  any problems with drivers, especially for the synaptics touchpad?

A:windows 10 driver for touchpad, aspire 5750

Well, one windows 7 driver asks works properly or you have not tested Used Google translator

Se eu fosse útil, um Kudos é apreciar e lembre-se de marcar Aceitar como Solução se o seu problema foi resolvido . Conhecimento adquirido deve ser compartilhado pois assim podemos fazer este mundo Melhor

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/windows-10-driver-for-touchpad-aspire-5750/td-p/444586/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 52.03%
A:Aspire Z1620 windows 7 upgrade windows 10

To help you troubleshoot the error code 0xC7700112 while trying to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 Operating System, it is recommended to download and install ?Windows Update troubleshooter? to automatically diagnose the issue and try to fix it. Please find the link given below to install the tool:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/512a5183-ffab-40c5-8a68-021e32467565/windows-upda... Hope this will help you.

http://community.acer.com/t5/All-In-One-PCs/Aspire-Z1620-windows-7-upgrade-windows-10/td-p/442974
Relevancy 52.03%

I installed windows 10 on my acer aspire one and the camera doesn't work. everything else works fine from what I can tell. I have 2GB of ram and 120GB hard drive.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/445507-need-camera-driver-acer-aspire-one-aod150-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 52.03%

For the past few months, the right touchpad button does not work with the Windows 10 drivers. Windows 8.1 drivers worked fine. If I switch mouse settings to left handed, then the buttons work fine, but obviously this is awkward to get used to. I have rollbacked the driver to a very old edition and it worked fine, however then I had no synaptics touchpad settings so the touchpad settings could not be altered.

19.0.9.7 is the synaptics version

touchpad works fine on other user accounts

A:Acer Aspire V3 - Windows 10 - Touchpad not working with new driver

Aspire E15 - Touchpad not working at all

The touchpad on my e15 does not work at all, but after searching for forums, they said its the BIOS problem, so i updated my bios via acer support page, it works fine now, hope this help..

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/30485-acer-aspire-v3-windows-10-touchpad-not-working-new-driver.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I've read that lots of people are having trouble with this, and now me too! Has anybody figured out which driver to use? Thanks in advance!

http://community.acer.com/t5/V-and-VN-Series-Laptops/sound-driver-for-Aspire-VN7-792G-running-Windows-7/td-p/440418/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 51.17%

I just purchased this Acer Aspire 5000 laptop and wondering where I can find the windows 7 video driver?. It was updated by the previous owner to 2 gb ram and windows 7 professional. If I cannot get one its not a big deal, but one program i would like to us needs direct x capabilities.

A:Where do I find a windows 7 video driver for my Acer Aspire 5000

The obvious choice would be Acer's website.

Sooner or later, Windows 7 update may offer it to you

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/226525-where-do-i-find-windows-7-video-driver-my-acer-aspire-5000-a.html
Relevancy 51.17%

i need a updated windows 10 driver for my aspire 7741z that keeps showing """ driver power state failure""". it has generic PNP monitor driver as the cause. The driver current version is AUO B173RW01 V3 any help would get me back onto my laptop. Help please.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/aspire-7741z-driver-power-state-failure-windows-10-laptop-screen/td-p/447036
Relevancy 51.17%

Good day guys can you help me to find a link of driver for may Acer Aspire E5-573G-51D8compatible for windows 7 32bit specially WLAN driver or WIFI driver   thanks in advanced

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/Acer-Aspire-E5-573G-51D8-driver-for-windows-7-32bit/td-p/459320
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi there!

I am new to the forums and hopefully I am posting this in the right area!

I have had difficulties downloading Windows 8 from a USB drive containing a copy of Windows 8 (x64) I copied from my main laptop. It gets to the load screen but then states a Load Drive Error. I have tried several solutions online but no luck.

PC: Acer Aspire E 15 / E5-521-48KN
CPU TYPE: AMD A4-6210 APU with AMD Radeon R3 Graphics

My guess from perusing the following forum by link: Sata Controller Driver missing form Wndows 8 for Acer Aspi

Is that I need to download the proper drivers for the Windows 8 setup to be successful. Any thoughts on how to proceed?

Thank you so kindly!

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/74324-windows-8-setup-load-driver-error-acer-aspire-e15.html
Relevancy 50.74%

once the update started it rained go maybe 15 seconds and just shut my computer off entertainment a bloatware screen say that the software ran in to an error and it would restart itself. I let the computer along for over an hour and finally restarted the system muse us in the power button.  once I went to restart the system I only got a blackberry screen my computer is out of warranty and your dell bios update killed my motherboard I called dell they told me in not so many words my motherboard was Fried and they would not replace it.  If I gave some on software I wrote and they installed it and it had no warning it would fry the I computer thatbwould be data to someone's personal property... DELL is this how you value your customers?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/4997/t/19988802
Relevancy 50.74%

once the update started it rained go maybe 15 seconds and just shut my computer off entertainment a bloatware screen say that the software ran in to an error and it would restart itself. I let the computer along for over an hour and finally restarted the system muse us in the power button.  once I went to restart the system I only got a blackberry screen my computer is out of warranty and your dell bios update killed my motherboard I called dell they told me in not so many words my motherboard was Fried and they would not replace it.  If I gave some on software I wrote and they installed it and it had no warning it would fry the I computer thatbwould be data to someone's personal property... DELL is this how you value your customers?

A:got the windows 10 free upgrade and used the dell diagnostics tool to upgrade driver and bios everything worked fine until the update of the bios!!!!

I called dell they told me in not so many words my motherboard was Fried and they would not replace it.

Dell just saying it's a "possibility" the motherboard might need to be replace. No one can tell you that motherboard is definite "Fried" without first looking at the system.
What is the system model number and version of windows before upgrading to windows 10? Example: Dell Inspiron 3543, windows 10
You're able to boot into BIOS(F2 key) and diagnostic (F12 key) ?
1. Power off computer
2. Power on computer, quickly start tapping F2 key ( BIOS) or F12 key( BIOS) continuously

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19988802
Relevancy 48.59%

Apologies if something resembling this issue has been addressed elsewhere.
I received my laptop (HP dv2635) back today at factory settings on 32-bit Vista Professional after having to send it away to get the mainboard replaced. I installed Win 7 and all seems to be going well, though there are a few things like drivers for webcam, touchpad, fingerprint reader etc that are not up to date because these devices are not responding in the same way they used to.
HP website has not yet listed driver updates for Win7, but I recall reading somewhere on several of the forums I have looked at that most Vista drivers for devices such as these should work. Is this true?
I can definitely survive with things as they are until HP extends driver support over the coming weeks, but a temporary fix would definitely eb awesome, especially for the touchpad.
Thanks in advance

A:Windows 7 and Driver upgrade

hi stellastar, welcome to the forums,

you are right - nearly all vista drivers will work fine with windows 7 - they share a common driver model.

download and enjoy!

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/22889-windows-7-driver-upgrade.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I cannot upgrade to Windows 10 because my desktop does not have the drivers for it (it has drivers for W7 and W8), being almost 6 years old. MSN adivsed to get the W10 drivers for this machine from HP, but I cannot solve how to get this done. Please help before the free W10 expires in two days!. Thanks

A:Driver to upgrade to Windows 10

Back up your system then do a windows 10 upgrade option and keep personal settings.  Hopefully most of your drivers will carry over.  You can always revert back to 8.1 if  some devices are not working.  A lot of the times the windows 8.1 drivers will work on windows 10.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Driver-to-upgrade-to-Windows-10/td-p/5705043
Relevancy 48.16%

I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of drivers that will work for my card. I have the Radeon HD 7690M XT. After upgrading to Windows 8.1, the drivers did not install correctly. Drivers from AMD's website get me the "cannot be installed [...] incompatible hardware" error. The only drivers I can get to work are the one from HP (note: They are listed as for "Windows 8" not "8.1"...possible problem?) but they are really old, and I would like newer drivers for gaming.

I have used AMD's driver removal utility to completely get rid of the driver before installing the updated ones, that didn't work either...

Anyone know what I can do?

Thanks a million.

A:Driver troubles after upgrade to Windows 8.1

What model? Is it a switchable laptop, you can use either Intel graphics or dedicated?

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/34126-driver-troubles-after-upgrade-windows-8-1-a.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi guys thanks for clicking on this post I have recently bought a new laptop with Windows Home Premium bit I know there is an upgraded version of the Graphics Windows 7 Driver Upgrade graphics driver I tried to get the upgrade from the intel website and that didn t work as I had an error I can t remember but I remember it said to go Windows 7 Graphics Driver Upgrade to the computer manufacturer So I went to the Compaq website which directed me to the HP website where I navigated to the right area for the correct graphics driver I downloaded this item it said minimum requirements are to have Windows Home Premium version which is what I have but when I Windows 7 Graphics Driver Upgrade go to install the software it tells me that I do not meet the minimum requirements its a compaq presario sa all I need is an upgrade from Mobile Intel Series Express Chipset Family Driver to but I cant find where to get this I have found out that I can not get one from the Intel site as I can not install a generic driver as this is blocked or something But from the manufacturers website they do not have the Windows 7 Graphics Driver Upgrade upgraded driver only the one I currently have nbsp

Relevancy 48.16%

hi
can anyone help. I had windows 7 32bit installed on PC have upgraded to windows 7 64bit but seem to have lost network adapter driver. Any advice would be apprecited, I have no network or internet access.

A:UPgrade from windows 7 32bit to windows 7 64 bit lost network driver

I had a similar problem when loading XP onto a laptop that had been running Vista. I didn't have the wireless network driver for it. So ...
Open System Properties.
Click on Device Manager
Scroll down to the Network Adapters section
Find the wireless card item
Double-click it
Select the Details tab
In XP, it showed a text like this. It's the unique ID for the network card.PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4229&SUBSYS_11208086&REV_61\4&6C79FC5&0&00E0
On my Win 7 box, I don't get a tangled description like that. Instead, I get plain, readable text:Intel(R) 82567V-2 Gigabit Network Connection
Either way ... google-search for that text. In my case, I found a web page at Cnet with all the necessary drivers. They had XP 32-bit, XP 64-bit, Vista 32-bit, Vista 64-bit, Win 7 32-bit, and Win 7 64-bit. They had it all. Easy.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/189741-upgrade-windows-7-32bit-windows-7-64-bit-lost-network-driver.html
Relevancy 47.73%
Q: 5750g

https://www.skroutz.gr/s/4993164/HyperX-Impact-4GB-DDR3-1600MHz-HX316LS9IB-4.html Can someone tell me if in this laptop could put these ram ; https://www.skroutz.gr/s/4993164/HyperX-Impact-4GB-DDR3-1600MHz-HX316LS9IB-4.html 

A:5750g

The 1600 should run fine. My Aspire 5250 also had 4GB 1333 in it and I installed 8GB 1600 and it's happy.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/5750g/td-p/424255/jump-to/first-unread-message