Windows Support Forum

hp 250 g3 wifi & network drivers

Q: hp 250 g3 wifi & network drivers

hi i have updated my opreating system from windows 8 to windows 10 everythink is working correctly but after i have updated my windows i cant use internet i have already checked driver in the control panel but isnt working !!! any solution i have alredy try to intsalled from hp official website drivres but its not working .......

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: hp 250 g3 wifi & network drivers

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: hp 250 g3 wifi & network drivers

Here are few things which needs attention:1. What browser are you using.2. What website are you trying to browse.3. What type of connection are you using.4. Are you connected to the right connection.5. Are you browsing through Proxy or Firewall.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/hp-250-g3-wifi-amp-network-drivers/td-p/5695353
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi,  I am reinstalling my drivers for the hp dv6-2173cl laptop.  This laptop has both LAN and WiFi cards.  I looked at the driver listing for this model and I see that for the WIFI drivers HP has:Atheros and Broadcom drivers  available. I let Windows Update decide and it installed an Intel WiFi Link driver that is not even listed on the HP's website.  IDo I need to install either Atheros or Boardcom WiFi Driver for this model?    I am worried that perhaps the Intel driver is a generic driver that makes the card work but does not optimize its performance as the dedicated drivers do.  How do I tell wHich brand for the wifi card I have? Thanks,   

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/What-the-network-card-drivers-for-the-LAN-and-WiFi-for-HP/td-p/5778772
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi, Need Network Drivers (WLAN, WIFI, etc) for HP Pavilion Notebook 15-ab15nr on Windows 7 ? Please let me know from where i can download it. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Need-Network-Drivers-WLAN-WIFI-etc-for-HP-Pavilion-15/td-p/5753295
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello all, Had to replace a dead hard drive and just installed a new one along with Windows 7 on my niece's Envy Touchsmart M6-k022dx. Can anyone recommend working Windows 7 drivers for this model. I was thinking i only need to get the ethernet/wifi working so that i can update the laptop to Windows 10 and then install the drivers from the drivers page. ANy recommendation is greatly appreciated.  Thanks,

A:Network (Ethernet/WiFi) drivers for HP Envy Touchsmart M6-k0...

Hi: Chipset:  Install the amd chipset drivers and restart the PC.  You want the first file listed on the webpage. http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/chipset?os=Windows%207%20-%2064 Graphics:  Install the graphics driver from AMD and restart the PC.  You want the 1st driver listed on the webpage. http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/legacy?product=legacy3&os=Windows%207%20-%2064 Ethernet:  This package provides the driver for the Realtek Ethernet Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74001-74500/sp74233.exe Wireless: This package contains the driver installation package for the Ralink wireless LAN Controllers in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71525.exe Bluetooth: This package contains the driver installation package for the MediaTek/Ralink Bluetooth in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp70501-71000/sp70570.exe Card reader:  Download, unzip and run the setup application from the 1st file on the list. http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=15&PFid=25&Level=4&Conn=3&DownT... Touchpad:  Use the W8 driver from your PC's support page. Webcam: This package contains the CyberLink YouCam Software for the supported notebook models and operating systems. CyberLink YouCam is a webcam application that enables users to capture images and video from a web camera and apply visual effects to captured images and video. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp65501-66000/sp65795.exe If you had already upgraded to W10 and it was succesfully activated, you can clean install W10 without having to install W7 and upgrade it again. When you get to the W10 installation window, just select the I don't have a product key option and W10 should install and automatically reactivate since microsoft has a record of your PC having been previously upgraded to W10.     

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Network-Ethernet-WiFi-drivers-for-HP-Envy-Touchsmart-M6/td-p/5818009
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi I have a XPS i QHD purchased refurbished from rd party recently installed clean W The Dell tool indicates to me that I should be installing Network Driver WD T WN A EXE Installing I get failure log at the bottom Via Device Manager as mentioned the WiFi adapter under Network is not there scanning for hardware changes does not help I have tried manually installing inf files but I don t get any options under quot Model quot when nbsp I try to install it through legacy hardware I m starting to think nbsp the Wifi Bluetooth component is either faulty or entirely missing from the vendor nbsp I have not opened it up and wouldn t know how / WiFi in Drivers not Device Manager, install WiFi can't Bluetooth to diagnose this myself WiFi / Bluetooth not in Device Manager, can't install WiFi Drivers I ve attached a separate wifi dongle which works as does connecting to Ethernet via nbsp a USB adapter Any other ideas of what it could be Thanks --- nbsp Update Package Execution Started nbsp Original command line quot C Users Yegor Downloads Network Driver WD T WN A EXE quot nbsp DUP Framework EXE Version nbsp DUP Release WD TA nbsp Initializing framework nbsp logo png nbsp User Command attended nbsp DUP Capabilities Value x FFFFF nbsp DUP Vendor Software Version nbsp Local System Model Compatible with this Package Yes nbsp Local System OS Version nbsp OS Compatible with this WiFi / Bluetooth not in Device Manager, can't install WiFi Drivers Package Yes nbsp Local System OS Language EN nbsp Language Compatible with this Package Yes nbsp Extraction-miniunz path C PROGRA dell drivers N A miniunz exe nbsp Extraction-arguments nbsp -x WiFi / Bluetooth not in Device Manager, can't install WiFi Drivers C Users Yegor DOWNLO N EXE -o -d C PROGRA dell drivers N A nbsp Extraction-GetExitCode nbsp Identified Behavior attended nbsp Temporary payload log file name C ProgramData dell drivers Network Driver WD T WN A DUPECF tmp nbsp Translated Command Line setup exe quot vLOGFILE quot C ProgramData dell drivers Network Driver WD T WN A DUPECF tmp quot quot nbsp Path C ProgramData dell drivers Network Driver WD T WN A nbsp Identified Behavior attended nbsp Append Vendor Software Log C ProgramData dell drivers Network Driver WD T WN A DUPECF tmp nbsp --- Start of Vendor Software Log --- nbsp ASCII payload log file detected nbsp Installation log file for quot DW WLAN Card quot Log Starts on Date - - Time GetOSInfo Detected Windows GetOSInfo Product Type Business PreInstallSetup Using ini file C Users Yegor AppData Local Temp A - D - -BF A- F F DD B - - -BC -A BF bcmwls ini Using inf file C Users Yegor AppData Local Temp BcmWLSetup Drivers WinThresh WL bcmwdi inf Installation root C Program Files Dell DW WLAN Card OEM is Dell Driver interface is PCI HW detection for installer ResultCode Hardware id is not found in driver inf Either the device is not present or the device is not supported InstallShield script aborting Entering function CreateEventLog Exiting function CreateEventLog Log ends on Date - - Time nbsp --- End of Vendor Software Log --- nbsp Vendor Software Return Code nbsp logo png nbsp Name of Exit Code ERROR nbsp Exit Code set to x nbsp Result FAILURE nbsp Open file C ProgramData Dell UpdatePackage Log Network Driver WD T WN A txt nbsp Name of Exit Code ERROR nbsp Execution terminated at date-time nbsp nbsp Update Package Execution Started nbsp Original command line quot C Users Yegor Downloads Network Driver WD T WN A EXE quot nbsp DUP Framework EXE Version nbsp DUP Release WD TA nbsp Initializing framework nbsp logo png nbsp User Command attended nbsp DUP Capabilities Value x FFFFF nbsp DUP Vendor Software Version nbsp Local System Model Compatible with this Package Yes nbsp Local System OS Version nbsp OS Compatible with this Package Yes nbsp Local System OS Language EN nbsp Language Compatible with this Package Yes nbsp Extraction-miniunz path C NEWFOL miniunz exe nbsp Extraction-arguments nbsp -x C Users Yegor DOWNLO N EXE -o ... Read more

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19963521
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi all,                                     We are a group of students in an university from Argentina. We get  HP nootebooks to make a laboratory. But we have a big problem with the low WIFI signal. We found a post were the issue is solved the with the same model: HP 240 G4: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WIFI-Drivers-Needed-for-HP-240-g4-328T... Our problem is that the URL is not avialable anymore for download the driver. We tried to contact to HP support or Paul Tikkanen but we dont have any responses yet.   PLEASE HELP US!!!THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE!Juan from Universidad Nacional de La Matanza Buenos Aires Argentina

A:WIFI Drivers Needed for HP 240 g4 - wifi issue not getting c...

Hi: It appears that HP has removed that driver I posted from the support site. See if this one works for you... This package provides the Broadcom Wireless LAN drivers for supported notebook models running a supported operating system. Broadcom Wireless LAN drivers are required to enable the integrated Broadcom Wireless LAN adapter. Released: Mar 16, 2016Version 7.35.344.0 Rev.A File name: sp75249.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WIFI-Drivers-Needed-for-HP-240-g4-wifi-issue-not-getting/td-p/5622667
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi there

This USB Wifi adapter seems to be a MEGA performer --Lovely finally to be able to THINK of getting rid of LAN cables all over the place.

I've no probs with decent HD Movie streaming from a SERVER with one of these (I unplugged the LAN and inserted the USB Wifi adapter into a USB3 slot --note this needs genuine USB3 to work at proper speed). My Home router can deliver 802.11ac so no probs there.

Brilliant piece of kit and NO MORE CABLES !!!!!!. Wifi will soon be able to deliver comparable speeds to LAN especially for HOME networks. !!!

Here's the UK Link but is available in US and Europe. In any case it's delivered (in my case) by Amazon S.A.R.L (Luxembourg) so no tax !!!. even though I ordered from UK web site --they will ship outside UK tax free.

USB-AC56 | Networking | ASUS UK

Cheers
jimbo

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/38950-finally-can-retire-wired-network-wifi-usb-ac56-wifi-802-11ac.html
Relevancy 49.02%
A:No WIFI drivers already installed but not wifi

Hi @lapathi, I hope you enjoy your visit to the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with the WiFi. I will be glad to help you.Troubleshooting wireless network and Internet (Windows 8) Also, you can look at the power management for your wireless adapter:Disable the Power Off option for the adapter:1. Open Device Manager. (Win Key+R > type devmgmt.msc > OK)2. Expand the Network adapters.3. Right-click on the Ethernet/Wireless Adapter and click Properties.4. Click the Power Management tab.5. Remove the check mark beside Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.6. Click OK.7. Test.Forget the network: (Windows 8)1. Press Windows Key + C2. Click Settings.3. Click Change PC settings.4. Click Network on the left.5. Click Manage known networks.6. Click the network name.7. Click Forget.Reset the TCP/IP settings on your PC:1. Go to your start screen/menu and type CMD.2. Right-click on the command prompt icon and chose Run as administrator.3. In the window that opens type "netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt" without quotes, and press enter.4. Restart your PC and test.It may also help to reset the Winsock catalogue:1. Go to your start screen/menu and type CMD.2. Right-click on the command prompt icon and chose Run as administrator.3. In the window that opens type "netsh winsock reset" without quotes, and press enter.4. Restart your PC and test.Reinstall the network adapter drivers:1. Download the drivers from here but do not run them yet.2. Go to your start screen/menu and type Device Manager.3. Expand Network adapters.4. Right click on the wireless adapter and choose Uninstall.5. Run the downloaded drivers from step 1.6. Restart your PC and test.Test an ethernet connection:Self-explanatory. Test if the issue persists on a wired connection to rule out the wireless adapter hardware so troubleshooting can be directed towards the right areas.Test another connection: Many people rule out their home network as an issue if another device is working on the same network. Networking is not that simple. Each device interacts differently with your router or modem and it is impossible to rule out settings in that device until the notebook has been tested on another network. Please keep me informed of how things went. If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you. Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below!  Thanks.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/No-WIFI-drivers-already-installed-but-not-wifi/td-p/5692213
Relevancy 48.16%

A few day before the wifi disappers, my laptop had started to lag every few seconds. I tried to find a solution for this problem, but it was of no avail. After the last time I restarted it, it did not recognize any wifi or network. the upper keys have all stopped working, and the screen has become very bright. Moreover, troubleshooting does not recognize any problem.I'd appreciate any help.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/My-wifi-has-completely-disappeard-and-no-network-or-wifi/td-p/5845674
Relevancy 48.16%

My laptop is "HP G62 Notebook PC". It was working fine with Wifi last three years. Now, although the wifi network is detected it is not connecting...when I select the Wifi network and enter the wifi password it is not connected.. tried changing "roaming sensitivity" setting too..but not successful..........reinstalled the driver (ralink RT3090 802.11b/g/n Wifi Adapter) too, but not working.....Internet is working using the LAN cable......Please help..............I REINSTALED WINDOWS AND THE WIFI RECOGNIZED ITSELF AS WIFI A/B/G BUT THE SAME HAPPENED I PUT DRIVES FROM HP BUT NOTHING HAPENED THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN DOES IT HAS DATE OFF EXPIRE? WIFI CARD ID IN BIOS IS VQF-RT3090BCT HP S.............. AGAIN  

A:HP G62 Notebook Wifi not connecting although wifi network de...

Hi, You have a couple of options as I see it please try these steps might help you to fix your issue. 1) Disconnect the Battery & Adapter then press & hold the power button on Notebook for 30 seconds then turn on the unit and check if the Wireless light turns on. 2) Go to Device manager then uninstall the wireless drivers and restart the unit and check if the light turns on. 3) Please update the Bios & Wireless driver from HP website. 4) If you are comfortable reseating the wireless card which will be on the back panel off your unit you could try this steps as well.  Let us know how it goes!  ****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks********Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

I am an HP Employee.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-G62-Notebook-Wifi-not-connecting-although-wifi-network/td-p/5774759
Relevancy 48.16%

My laptop is "HP G62 Notebook PC". It was working fine with Wifi last three years. Now, although the wifi network is detected it is not connecting...when I select the Wifi network and enter the wifi password it is not connected.. tried changing "roaming sensitivity" setting too..but not successful..........reinstalled the driver (ralink RT3090 802.11b/g/n Wifi Adapter) too, but not working.....Internet is working using the LAN cable......Please help.............. 

Relevancy 46.44%

Hello I have a wireless adsl router in preparation for broadband arriving in our area soon long story and have some questions Network help!?!? Wifi Wifi Router / I have a laptop with wifi card and want to setup a home network with this and my PC plugged-in via LAN Wifi Router / Wifi Network help!?!? cable to the router laptop is XP PC is Win Wifi Router / Wifi Network help!?!? K I can t seem to get this to work one minute the PC can see the laptop in network neighbourhood and then the other way round but I can never access shared directories on either is there a good guide somewhere to Wifi Router / Wifi Network help!?!? set this up Also shouldn t I be able to use the router from the PC as if it were a wifi card i e on the laptop once the wifi card is plugged in it displays all wifi networks in the area and their signal strength etc how can I do this using the router PC With the laptop I can connect to our neighbours wifi router and use their bradband connection but I want to do the same from the PC is that possible Thanks in advance all P S router is a D-Link DSL- nbsp

Relevancy 46.44%

Okay, usually when you hover over the networks listed and available from the taskbar icon, you get a nice little window with a few helpful tidbits of info for each listed network when you mouse action hover over the names. It tells you the encryption type, and the SSID, plus a few other details.

Well, on my computer, the information is appearing behind the list to where I can't read it. The network list is overlapping on top of the hover info. Talk about annoying. I searched for various things on google, with no luck. I tried:

Windows 7 network list obscuring hover details, and various other combinations to no avail. Anyone here have a clue what might be breaking this? I'd like the hover details to appear properly so I can read it. In the meantime I've installed the free version of Acrylic Wifi to work around the issue. Thanks.

A:Wifi Network info/details appearing behind Network List on hover.

The problem must be driver based or an add-on program because I don't get any of that. All I get is the name and whether it's connected or not. Check that your adaptor driver is up to date and/or the program you use to display the data is up to date.

Forgot to mention:
Dell adds "bloatware" to their PCs to "improve the user's experience" so I would check Dell Support for your specific model and look for updates.

Dell Support

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/366682-wifi-network-info-details-appearing-behind-network-list-hover.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Yesterday I had the Windows defender virus on my Desktop computer I read things online and most places were saying to use rKill ComboFix and Malwarebytes So etc. Windows Had no drivers, the Defender audio Network virus. drivers, Now I followed everything and then the virus was removed I believe Less than an hour later a Had the Windows Defender virus. Now no Network drivers, audio drivers, etc. friend of mine went to a website which I believe got me a Had the Windows Defender virus. Now no Network drivers, audio drivers, etc. virus Ever since then when my computer boots up the task bar at the bottom of the screen is grey and plain looks like a task bar from Windows XP maybe it says that my Audio service is not running and I do not even have the bars that show my Wifi signal I'm assuming that I am missing the driver now I do not know if ComboFix is what did this or if I have another virus but I have become so frustrated with this that I figured I would ask for help I'm running a Gateway DX Windows and a wireless internet card If ANY other information is needed then I will be more than happy to give it

A:Had the Windows Defender virus. Now no Network drivers, audio drivers, etc.

Welcome aboard  Since you ran Combofix on your own... Please follow the instructions in THIS GUIDE starting at Step 6. If you cannot complete a step, skip it and continue.Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it HERE. Please include a description of your computer issues, what you have done to resolve them, and a link to this topic.If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.It would be helpful if you post a note here once you have completed the steps in the guide and have started your topic in malware removal. Good luck and be patient.If HelpBot replies to your topic, PLEASE follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/506483/had-the-windows-defender-virus-now-no-network-drivers-audio-drivers-etc/
Relevancy 46.01%

PRODUCT: HP Chromebook 11 G4S/N: 5CD5515QDCGoogle Chrome OS Version 50.0.2661.103Platform 7978.74.0Firmware Google_Kip.5216.227.25 This device is frustrating my spouse to no end.  It keeps dropping our home wifi network connection.  I have to shutdown power, wait, and power back on and it refreshes.  This is annoying. I am seriously considering returning this device.  The whole point of this purchase was stability and ease of browsing and light internet use.  Frustration is not part of the purchase.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Network-Connection-Error-Dropped-Home-WiFi-Network-only-on/td-p/5638654
Relevancy 45.58%

Is there a way to setup network profiles or something so that when I bring my Surface Pro to work and connect to the wireless network there it will use the static ip address I have but when I disconnect and then connect to my home wifi it will go back to DHCP? On my MacBook Pro I can go into the network settings and change the location profile I have setup for networks but I don't see anything like this for Windows 8.

A:Specific network settings based on wifi network

You can go into IPv4 Properties of this NIC, then you can use the Alternate configuration tab to set up the alternate IP, or use the Advanced tab to add a static IP/gateway/DNS etc. to TCP/IP.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/29158-specific-network-settings-based-wifi-network.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I'm building a subscription wifi network for our area.

Cisco Aironet 1550 series: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps5679/ps11451/data_sheet_c78-641373.html
Proxim Orinocor series: http://www.proxim.com/products/enterprise-wireless-lan-wi-fi-mesh/orinocor-wi-fi-mesh-series

The Proxim seems like the better product, and sells for a bit less.

Will I need to purchase anything else besides several of these for the network? I'm assuming the 'home' router connects to a PC (or the PC via the gateway address) for managing the network.

Thanks allot for your insight.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wifi-wimax-network-creating-a-subscription-network.1011867/
Relevancy 45.58%

I have windows 7 32 bit on my hp 530 notebook. Since a few days when i try to connect to any network it shows connected but when i click on networks it says identifying network. I do have the latest drivers. I have windows 8 installed and wifi works fine in it.

Please reply.

Relevancy 44.72%

I am writing this on a Windows based Samsung Netbook with an Device Laptop Drivers no network for with drivers... Intel Device Drivers for Laptop with no network drivers... Atom inside and the Starter edition of Win However I also recently acquired an Acer Laptop - E - which came with Windows After downloading and trying Win for a week or so I decided to try Linux - can't even remember which version - Ubuntu I think though neither went well so let's gloss over that Anyway I bought a copy of Windoze bit online for the Acer and installed that but now my system tells me that I don't have a genuine version and I've missing drivers - and because I have no wi-fi I can't Device Drivers for Laptop with no network drivers... download them directly Ethernet controller Network Controller PCI simple Controller SM Bus Controller USB Controller And to make matters more complex the Acer is a bit version Oh and I've already tried downloading them from Acer and other System setup sites with downloader s w But they all seem to drive me nuts with ads and viruses Answers on a post-card please

A:Device Drivers for Laptop with no network drivers...

all of the relevant drivers can be downloaded from the acer website for your laptop.

you can gain access to the internet from the acer by plugging an ethernet cable in directly from your router/modem.

only download from trusted sources, and when it comes to drivers only download from the vendor. just go onto the acer website, click support or downloads. and fill out the form. making sure you choose win 7 64bit as well as the correct model of laptop.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/330332-device-drivers-laptop-no-network-drivers.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I Bought Pavilion -ab tx available ... Wifi every and network shows no access network no one and half month ago and it started having this problem weeks after buying Wifi suddenly disconnects and then it shows no networks available even when there are many Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ... networks available Mobile phone always show that they are available nbsp nbsp Wireless card nbsp Realtek RTL BE RTL EE b g n OS - Windows -bit nbsp I have tried everything to solve this System restore Recovery Updating BIOS Reseting using CMD updating wireless driver rolling back the driver to initial one But nothing has helped yet It shows the network is available if I'm sitting next to modem Then also it doesn't show other Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ... wifi Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ... networks around my home that my phone does nbsp nbsp Now obviously laptop's wifi is supposed to be better than the mobile phone's wifi but its just the opposite here The problem might be here that it loses its strength every now and then but whatever it is I'm terribly disappointed in the product that I've bought nbsp

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-shows-no-network-available-and-no-network-access-every/td-p/5674339
Relevancy 44.72%

Sorry if this has already been discussed. Couldn't find on a search.

I have a small secured network in my office with a modem/router networking three computers wirelessly. I would like to add another router that would allow clients in the waiting room of my office to have internet access. Could you assist me in a setup or map? I already have a wireless Linksys router available to use as the second router.

Thank You

A:Adding Wifi Network to an Already Secured Network

Are those in the waiting room to be allowed into OR forbidden access to your Lan systems?

You already have

Code:
modem---router----your.lan.systems
to Isolate the W.R from your lan, connect

Code:

modem---router----your.lan.systems (assumed 192.168.1.x or 0.x)
|
+---new router (new channel+ssid+no encryption)
set LAN addresses and DHCP for 192.168.10.x

add firewall rule to ALL your existing LAN systems to deny src address range=192.168.10.0 thru 10.255

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/adding-wifi-network-to-an-already-secured-network.118448/
Relevancy 44.72%

I bought a new HP15-AC120TX laptop which has the DOS. After installation of Window-8.1 (64 bit), i can't find the wifi drivers for my laptop.So , I request you to resolve this issue as soon as possible. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Need-Wifi-Drivers/td-p/5663052
Relevancy 44.72%

I couldn't find the drivers for Broadcom BCM943142Y. Can anyone upload the drivers ?

A:WIFI Drivers

Hi Try this driver. http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=ob_133353_1

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WIFI-Drivers/td-p/5737244
Relevancy 44.72%

hallo..kindly help me find hp notebook wifi drivers..network controller details is.PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_804C103C&REV_00

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/wifi-drivers/td-p/5813555
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello, I have installed Windows 8 Professional 32bit and i cannot find the proper wireless drivers.  The hardware IDs are : PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_804C103C&REV_00PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_804C103CPCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&CC_028000PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&CC_0280

A:i want wifi drivers

Hi Try this drivers http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=6943827&swItemId=ob_149229_1&swEnvOid=415...

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/i-want-wifi-drivers/td-p/5679504
Relevancy 44.72%

I need to know what the specific network driver for Windows 10 that allows to create WiFi hotspots on my laptop hp 15 f233wm.I've updated the driver wifi several times but when you click the "netsh wlan show drivers" command in the MS-DOS console I always get a NO in the string "hosted network supported" I appreciate the help

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/wifi-drivers/td-p/5641177
Relevancy 44.72%

please provide me the link for pavilion g6-2101tx wifi and bluetooth drivers for windows  7(64-bit)

A:wifi drivers

Hi You can find all the drivers for your PC in the link below  http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-g6-Notebook-PC-series/5262606/model/5269...

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/wifi-drivers/td-p/5679448
Relevancy 44.72%

hi all was wondering if any one can help i have just installed windows 7 on my eee pc 901 but am stuck for drivers for web cam and wifi any help would be much appreciated

A:eee pc 901 - drivers for web cam and wifi

Hi kicker10 and welcome to the Forum. easiest way is to go to the manufacturer of you webcam and look for Windows 7 drivers there. Though if a suitable driver was no found automatically it could be that your webcam is not compatible with Win 7. If you can't find a driver post the webcam and any other hardware details here and one of us will look them up for you!
EDIT
Just had a look at the spec for your notebook. Did you run Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor before installing Win?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/111219-eee-pc-901-drivers-web-cam-wifi.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Dell Inspiron 1525 with a BCM 4312 802.11b/g lp-phy wi-fi card. I can't locate a 64 bit Vista driver. It's the last piece of hardware I need a driver for and I well have a nice clean 64 bit install. No luck in finding W7 64 bit either.

For anyone thinking of using 64 bit OS on a Dell Inspiron laptop check Intel's driver page, chip set and gpu in 64 bit. The Dell drivers work for the LAN card and card reader. Everything else seems to like the Vista drivers from the OS install.

A:Need 64 bit wifi drivers

This may be of assistance,

Hardware Identification

I used a Lenovo driver that matched up with the same Hardware ID from a Dell I did a clean install on for my neighbor a while back.

Not saying it'll work for you, but it did in my case.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/300995-need-64-bit-wifi-drivers.html
Relevancy 44.72%

where do I get wifi drivers for ibm thinkpad...windows7 starter

A:wifi drivers

Which model number? Look on the underside of the laptop, perhaps under the battery.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/596406/wifi-drivers/
Relevancy 44.72%

hai i want wifi driversproduct no :15-do17TU15-do17TU: ModelF7P48PA#ACJ : Product5CB40955ZH: Serial please provide me wife drivers    thanks in advance

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/wifi-drivers/td-p/5669148
Relevancy 44.29%

So i have a WiFi-G card from asus. i have the CD and installed it but it says the card is not on the board. i have installed it also in windows XP mode, i know it's not the card because it works in my media center PC it's only with windows 7 that it dose not work. ive installed the drivers to run under windows XP compatibility mode and nothing. here is a picture of what it looks like.
http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Arti..._wifi_card.jpg

A:Asus WiFi-G drivers.

You may have to go into the Dell Bios and enable something. Dell is notoroius for this. My Experience!!!

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/84709-asus-wifi-g-drivers.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi since my last post I have found microsoft put a error message for broadcom 802.11.
win7 also determins the driver is for win 8 only. I have been on Broadcom driver site for
win 7 but the same happens not recognised on this system. I have checked the system
and found the loaded version I downloaded the win 7 version but no joy.

can anyone help with his problem?

A:wifi drivers will not work in win 7

I have bought a wifi dongle problem fixed.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/67817-wifi-drivers-will-not-work-win-7-a.html
Relevancy 44.29%

hii, i recently purchased new laptop Lenovo G50-80E502Q8IH model, i installed Windows 7 (professional) x32 , after installation of OS im not able to connect wifi and i also installed drivers from ur support page, still the problem doesnot resolved. also the installed devices are showing in the Device manager. Please Tell me  the following  1.) which drivers i need to install when purchasing new laptop?? 2.) how to connect wifi? 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Wifi-Drivers-problem/td-p/3364438
Relevancy 44.29%

Does anybody know when Intel is going to release Windows 7 Pro/Wireless and WiFi Link drivers?

A:Intel WiFi Drivers

Did you try Windows Update or the Vista x64 drivers? I don't have any issues getting various Intel wireless cards working with Windows 7. One of Windows 7's best achievements is that driver support for it is already in place, for the most part...unlike Vista's release.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/27808-intel-wifi-drivers.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I am fairly new to all of this, and quite frankly was not really prepared to be so 'hands on' with this install of Windows 8. I am learning though, so it's alright.

I successfully installed W8 to my Gateway One AIO Touchscreen PC. This one:

Gateway - One 23" Touch-Screen All-in-One Computer - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - ZX6971-UB20P all in one&cp=1&lp=1

Upon first boot I realized that there was no way to connect to WIFI.. I am assuming it's the lack of drivers.
How do I know which drivers I need to get ahold of?
Thanks in advance!

A:Which drivers to install for W8 wifi on PC?

You can try Gateway support for the drivers. Follow the prompts for the correct drivers.

Gateway Support - Downloads & Support Documents

You might try installing the drivers in Windows 7 compatibility mode.
Windows 8 Compatibility Mode ? The Digital Dilemma

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/9912-drivers-install-w8-wifi-pc.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I installed win10 before one month from that day my wifi drivers acting strangely like they uninstall itself like for every 10 minutes. So I have to re-install and reboot the device for every 10 minutes. I am already fed up with this problem. I used sp72517 and sp75236 seperately and they are compatible to my device. If you have any other solutions for this problem please share with me. I already contacted with hp they gave me some driver links I installed them only and they are updated. I gave reote access to one of your technician he checked it and said there is no problem and the next minute we are disconnected because of same driver problem. Please give me some solution for this problem. 

A:WIFI DRIVERS FAILING

Hi Please can you as an adminstrator, in a Command Prompt Window, typegetmacThis will list MAC addresses for those items that are present, and may not be connected.A good number would be 3,1 x Ethernet1 x Wi-Fi1 x Bluetoothand then typeipconfigand in the long list look for named devices have a matching MAC address.Along with Device manager this is a way to determine the number of devices. after that netsh wlan show interfaces netsh wlan show drivers C:\WINDOWS\system32>netsh wlan show driversInterface name: Wi-Fi    Driver                    : Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter    Vendor                    : Realtek Semiconductor Corp.    Provider                  : Realtek Semiconductor Corp.    Date                      : 21/07/2015    Version                   : 2023.15.701.2015    INF file                  : C:\WINDOWS\INF\oem20.inf    Files                     : 1 total                                C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rtwlane.sys Thank you.

Happy 2 [email protected]

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WIFI-DRIVERS-FAILING/td-p/5588334
Relevancy 44.29%

Put in a new ssd hard drive in my laptop and got all of the drivers installed except two one is an unknown device and the other is my wifi adapter.. in the device manager its under "other devices" none of the drivers on the site for this model work and i have looked all over the internet as well as driver genious program and still cannot find the right drivers for this adapter to work.. the adapter name is "Interl(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250) if anyone could help me i would be greatly appreciative.. thanks

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Drivers-for-wifi-undetected/td-p/5646101
Relevancy 44.29%

hii,

i recently purchased new laptop Lenovo G50-80E502Q8IH model, i installed Windows 7 (professional) x32 , after installation of OS im not able to connect wifi and i also installed drivers from ur support page, still the problem doesnot resolved. also the installed devices are showing in the Device manager.
 Please Tell me  the following 

1.) which drivers i need to install when purchasing new laptop?? 
2.) how to connect wifi?

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/G50-80-Wifi-Drivers-problem/td-p/3364438
Relevancy 44.29%

Guys I recently installed windows 10 to my notebook after that wifi not working well. I downloaded upgraded wifi driver sp72517 and Bios is updaed no vps onnections nothing. But I have to rebooot or reinstall the drivers to use wifi and it is autoatically  uninstalling  itself like 10 times an hour. I already fed up with this. Please help me with this problem. 

Solved!
View Solution.

A:WIFI DRIVERS PROBLEM.

Hi: Did you try the latest wireless card driver that recently came out for the Realtek RT8723BE 802.11bgn 1x1 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 combination adapter your notebook has? TITLE: Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN DriversVERSION: 2023.27.1230.2015 REV: A PASS: 2EFFECTIVE DATE: March 15, 2016 ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75001-75500/sp75236.exe 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/WIFI-DRIVERS-PROBLEM/td-p/5587548
Relevancy 44.29%

WIFI DRIVER IS NOT SUPPORTING IN  HP - AC122TU  , WINDOWS 8 64 BIT . 

A:WIFI Drivers are not available for HP - ac122tu

Hi!, @Harshi123: Welcome, to Forum !. From this site, you can download, the drivers. Needed select if is, of 14 or 15" ... http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/identify?q=HP+ac122tu&tool=s-002

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WIFI-Drivers-are-not-available-for-HP-ac122tu/td-p/5673498
Relevancy 44.29%

My old laptop was a Toshiba Satellite, and when I dropped it it was unfixable. So I got a new laptop--an HP Pavilion--and due to difficulty restoring from a backup, I simply replaced the HP hard drive with my Toshiba's, which worked perfectly aside from one thing: my wifi isn't working at all.
When I go into the network section of the win8 settings, it says no networks are available, and when I troubleshot it it said "there may be a problem with the driver for the wi-fi 2 adapter". I tried going onto the HP website and downloading the network drivers for my computer, but it still doesn't work! What can I do? Thanks in advance for helping

A:Help with problems with the wifi drivers?

and welcome to the Forum

Please post a screenshot of Device Manager with the Network Adaptor group expanded.

How do I get into Windows Device Manager?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/help-with-problems-with-the-wifi-drivers-1007818.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Recently, my HP 520 notebook suddenly turn offed, after restarting the system its not detecting the wifi signals, as i downloaded and installed the Intel Chipset Installation Utility for ICH8 for Microsoft Windows 2000 and XP and Intel PRO/Wireless Drivers (International, American) drivers to my notebook, i'm using windows xp professional 32bit intel core processor, if any one went with same issues try to help me.

A:Hp 520 wifi drivers issue

Hello ,so the sudden shutdown was caused by something !! usually heat issue but not always ,

does the wifi device show as working in Device Manager

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/61201-hp-520-wifi-drivers-issue.html
Relevancy 44.29%

as per title Iam renewing this dell vostro 1015 for a friend, it had wifi last night (but the computer was slow as hell) and i have reinstalled windows and all other drivers are installed apart from wifi so i can not update the system and install his apps, Im having to , to -and - fro from my PC with USB stick as router is downstairs so cant use lan

there are 8 here for wifi and tried them all to no avail?:

http://www.dell.com/support/home/uk/en/ukdhs1/product-support/product/vostro-1015/drivers

Ive even tried using hardware ID but all i can find out is that its an Atheros driver for Dell, no model number otherwise i can manually install the driver myself from Atheros

pci\ven_168c&dev_002b&subsys_02051028&rev_01

please can someone help, its running windows 7 32-bit
thanks

A:wifi drivers not installing

pci\ven_168c&dev_002b&subsys_02051028&rev_01Click to expand...

That vendor code(168C) and device code(002B) is for an Atheros AR5B95 device.

Iam renewing this dell vostro 1015 for a friend
its running windows 7 32-bitClick to expand...

What's the "service tag" number and/or "express service code" number on that Dell Vostro 1015 laptop?

---------------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wifi-drivers-not-installing.1157580/
Relevancy 44.29%

Please

Solved!
View Solution.

A:download wifi drivers

I can't get proper wifi driver from any. Site. I want to get. Link aur proper driver for download

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/download-wifi-drivers/td-p/5703125
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi there First of all excuse me for my naivety if I miss anything this is my first post I've How to Wifi drivers install just re-installed my Vista x os on my laptop and do not have any of the drivers so had to manually find them on the net I managed to find ethernet drivers on my other PC and install them on my laptop So basically I've had to look for all drivers Graphics audio etc The main problem I have at the moment is that I'm not sure how to install Wifi drivers even though I can connect to the net with my RJ cable I can't see any wireless networks and of course diagnostics is telling me that I haven't any wifi hardware because I don't have the drivers installed If anyone can help me find a way to do this because this is How to install Wifi drivers an area I've not dealt with before how do I find out what drivers will work is there anything else I need to do I'm grateful for any help How to install Wifi drivers Thanks

A:How to install Wifi drivers

Hello cidr,

Welcome to Vista Forums.

Do you have the driver? Rt. click computer/manage/device manager. See if there is anything with a yellow warning icon or if the Wifi is listed. If so right click on the device/properties and see if you can update/install driver from there.

Hope this helps.

Gary

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/262731-how-install-wifi-drivers.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Dear Guys!! I have an acer VN7-591G Black Edition.Everything was fine untill renecntly whenevr i try to connect to wifi network my laptop's Screen Flickers. i don't know what's going on. but whenever i connect through wifi my laptop screen flickers and sometimes flickering is too strong that my screen goes black, but whenever i turn off Wifi eveyrthing seems to go back to normal. to help with flickering i have to hibernate my pc and then resume then flickering is gone. ask me more and i shall tell you because right now i don't know how to explain. (Sorry English is my 3rd Language) Need Reply ASAP if Possible... Thanks... 

A:WIFI Interfering VGA Drivers

Hi, Could you privide us with a little bit more information. Particulary tell us what BIOS version you have, what OS, and what's the driver version for intel HD graphics and the wireless network card driver version. This is quite an odd conflict...

http://community.acer.com/t5/V-and-VN-Series-Laptops/WIFI-Interfering-VGA-Drivers/td-p/448858
Relevancy 44.29%

Put in a new ssd hard drive in my laptop and got all of the drivers installed except two one is an unknown device and the other is my wifi adapter.. in the device manager its under "other devices" none of the drivers on the site for this model work and i have looked all over the internet as well as driver genious program and still cannot find the right drivers for this adapter to work.. the adapter name is "Interl(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250) if anyone could help me i would be greatly appreciative.. thanks

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Drivers-for-wifi-undetected/td-p/5646099
Relevancy 44.29%

I actually wanted to use my wifi in other room of my house but their the signals are too weak so i decided to turn my laptop into a wifi extending hotspot using a software named as "mHotspot" through whhich i can actually extend wifi that is connected to my laptop as an hotspot , but when i start creating a hotspot it says "Driver Problem Found".....so i also tried "connectify 2015 Pro" app but that too is giving same problem....i hav now freshly installed realtek wireless driver but to all vain...now i have other 2 options of broadcom & some normal drivers what to do....i had freshly instlled Windows 10 ad not updraded it from Windows 8.1 on this Pc so i had lost all my drivers............the major confusion is when i ran Connectify 2016 before all this it worked absolutely fine........and when after uninstalling and then reinstalling it it isnt....plz suggest something

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WiFi-Drivers-Problem/td-p/5702734
Relevancy 44.29%

hi all,

i just reformatted my dell xps m140, and since it refuses to take any of the wifi drivers on the dell website.
i installed chipset, and updated the bios, still not working. it worked fine with windows vista and XP, but with 7 it does not work.

i have also have a dell inspiron 2200, which has almost identical hardware, and that works fine with win7.

someone else was having the same issue but there has not been any update on it.
http://www.techsupportforum.com/net...14-dell-xps-m140-wireless-card-wont-work.html

thanks in advanced, -Joey

A:wifi drivers will not work

Your machine is not on the Win7 compatible list;:
http://support.dell.com/support/top...87F8E36AFD657396E040AC0A63E92613&docid=360683

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wifi-drivers-will-not-work.927431/
Relevancy 44.29%

I reinstalled windows 7 lately and I got everything to work like usual. I wanted to move to WiFi on this computer from Ethernet because I wanted to use the Ethernet cable on my PlayStation4. I installed the Realtek Thinkpad Wireless LAN Adapter Software, but I can't get it to work, the only place that I can find it in is the uninstall programs list, nowhere else to be seen. So can somebody help me get my WiFi working...

A:Wifi drivers not working :(

What model computer or wireless adapter are you using?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/619338/wifi-drivers-not-working/
Relevancy 44.29%

I have refreshed my laptop as I intend to sell it, i have installed Windows 7 Ultimate, and downloaded all the necessary drivers from the manufacturers website. However, none of the three wifi drivers work!. I have also used several different driver detection softwares to ensure that the drivers are correct, and each time I am given a different driver, which hasn't worked. This problem has plagued me for about a week now and I could really use the cash. The problem I am having is that the driver apparently installs, but i am given no means to access local wifi networks, and only certain drivers will show up under the system>device manager
The laptop is a;
Packard Bell TE11HC
Windows 7 Ultimate

Relevancy 44.29%

I am unable to connect to wifi, my laptop will not recognize any networks I must use ethernet. my wifi is functioning fine on my tablet and phone. I did a system restore and HP support assitant updates. I was reciving Wan Miniport #2 errors with the yellow exclamation mark till i deleted it. Please help  product number: B5W49UA#ABAIntel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHzWindows 8 64-bit 

A:DRIVERS WAN MINIPORT No WIFI

Rob641 wrote:I am unable to connect to wifi, my laptop will not recognize any networks I must use ethernet. my wifi is functioning fine on my tablet and phone. I did a system restore and HP support assitant updates. I was reciving Wan Miniport #2 errors with the yellow exclamation mark till i deleted it. Please help  product number: B5W49UA#ABAIntel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHzWindows 8 64-bit Did you uninstall the wifi drive and reinstalled it?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/DRIVERS-WAN-MINIPORT-No-WIFI/td-p/5577334
Relevancy 44.29%

hi!!
i have just bought a dell inspiron 3520 with 3rd generation 3110 processor and ubuntu installed.now i have installed windows 7 64 bit and i have all other drivers installed but when i press wifi button only blue tooth start..i have check drivers in device manager and drivers of some device network controller is not installed.
i have downloaded network drivers from following link http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/04/Product/inspiron-15-3520 and try to install them but no luck...plz someone help me out.following link refers to laptop specs.http://paklap.com/dell/inspiron/dell-inspiron-3521.html

A:have problems with my wifi drivers

Install the chipset drivers first. Then whatever other ones you need (unless, of course, Dell recommends a specific order for that model).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/have-problems-with-my-wifi-drivers.1091292/
Relevancy 43.86%

I recently got infected with a large amount of spyware and a trojan and am now trying to fix the resulting damage and errors I used Antispyware to remove the bad files Right after I began receiving a message quot Exception GIFException Wifi Uninstall Error Drivers in module aviWUSB GC dll quot According to Linksys support if I uninstall the Uninstall Wifi Drivers Error adaptor in my Device Manager and then the drivers and reinstall the problem would be solved I have tried this several times and Uninstall Wifi Drivers Error have always run into the same deadend When I open Add Remove Programs to uninstall the Linksys software the wizard will only progress as far as five percent I though at first that it would just take more time so I let it Uninstall Wifi Drivers Error sit for about an hour and it still hadn t moved any further My OS is Windows XP Home with service pack The adaptor is a model WUSB GC and I am trying to reinstall drivers downloaded from the Linksys website It may also be relevant to say that this desktop is now the central computer for our wireless network and I no longer use this adaptor or program to access the internet Would it be more prudent to find a way of removing all the Linksys material as it is no longer needed

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/176395/uninstall-wifi-drivers-error/
Relevancy 43.86%

I need wirless drivers but i dont know the device name and my computer brand.
I got ethernet drivers but cant get wifi connection. I lost my cd thats why . WOrked great before i formatted computer.

Network controller (hardwere ids):
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8723&SUBSYS_072610EC&REV_00
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8723&SUBSYS_072610EC
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8723&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8723&CC_0280

PSI Device (Hardwere ids):
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5289&SUBSYS_15501558&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5289&SUBSYS_15501558
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5289&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5289&CC_FF00

Dunno if this information helps. But these are the devices which have no drivers in my device manager.
I have WIndows 7 ultimate 64bit.

A:I need wifi/wirless drivers for my laptop .

Free Driver Download for Realtek RTL8723AE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC - CLEVO CO. W250ENQ / W270ENQ (Not Applicable- SKU:Not Applicable)

Realtek PCIE CardReader Driver Download for XP,VISTA,WIN7/64bits - CLEVO CO. W150ER (To be filled by O.E.M./N/A- SKU:To be filled by O.E.M.)

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/286238-i-need-wifi-wirless-drivers-my-laptop.html
Relevancy 43.86%

even after installing all the drivers to my HP NOTEBOOK 15-R203TX Serial no. [personal information removed] , driver related to wifi is not working, even my internet cable is not connecting to my HP NOTEBOOK 15-R203TX.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/drivers-are-not-working-like-wifi-driver/td-p/5811768
Relevancy 43.86%

i need wifi drivers for my compaq presario cq57 laptop. i am unable to turn on my wireless adapter after updating to windows 10.  Manufacturer: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.Description: Realtek RTL8188CE 802.11b/g/n WiFi AdapterDriver version: 2013.12.331.2016Physical address (MAC): ?68-A3-C4-76-58-31 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/wifi-drivers-for-windows-10-laptop/td-p/5785548
Relevancy 43.86%

I've had an on-going problem as documented here Wifi loses connection every few hours tested on diff wifi adapters It sounds like a very similar problem to what many others have reported regarding wifi problems with Windows Windows internet connection dead every two for any Can't change USB wifi of my drivers adapters hours Connection drops completely when trying to use the Internet And Can't change drivers for any of my USB wifi adapters there's tons more complaints like this on Google if you do a search I've tried many things as suggested in those threads and so far none have worked What I'm trying to do now is to manually set Can't change drivers for any of my USB wifi adapters my wifi driver to something else but Windows isn't allowing me I have plugged in two different USB wifi adapters one is a Rosewill the other is a newer one by Netgear and I have installed the manufacturer driver files that come with those adapters but it seems Windows ignores it When I go to my Device Manager Network adapters n USB Wireless LAN Card Properties The driver listed is this Driver Provider MediaTek Inc Driver Date Driver Version Digital Signer Microsoft Windows I have tried to use the quot Update Driver quot process to manually set it to manufacturer drivers No dice It just says quot The best driver software for your device is already installed quot I also tried the quot Uninstall quot button to get rid of the MediaTek driver But after I reboot the system Windows automatically installs it again It seems the surefire solution is to downgrade to Windows but I don't want to go through that pain Can anyone help

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/54231-cant-change-drivers-any-my-usb-wifi-adapters.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi I recently bought an Acer Aspire E laptop but accidentally damaged the hard drive a few months later and had to replace it My friend knows a lot about computers and has a side business fixing them and works as tech support for a company and for his university so he installed the new and dl'd New installed, wifi drivers working still HD, not hard drive for me and downloaded most of the drivers and installed them and said he would get the wireless working later He eventually came back a few days ago to finish it up and after he left I realized the wifi STILL was not working I have an ethernet cable and the thing it plugs into here in my dorm room and the wifi works fine when connected to an ethernet but Christmas break starts in a few days and I have no way to connect with my ethernet cable at New HD, drivers dl'd and installed, wifi still not working home I have my old laptop that I'm currently using but it's shitty and it doesn't turn on unless it's connected to the power cord so I can't really take it anywhere Anyways I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here I've tried redownloading and installing all of the drivers myself but it doesn't do anything at all and I don't know enough about computers to figure it out I did see that there is a yellow triangle next to the network controller driver so I'm assuming it probably has something to do with that being missing Let me know if you need anymore details or clarification I really just want to get this fixed so I can get back to using a reliable laptop

A:New HD, drivers dl'd and installed, wifi still not working

Yes , the yellow symbol more than likely means the drivers are not installed correctly or the wrong drivers are installed...

What make is the wifi adapter (not the wired one).

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/36888-new-hd-drivers-dld-installed-wifi-still-not-working.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I just installed Win.7 ultimate 32 bit onto my Toshiba Satellite L645D-SP4015L. I realized that the internet didn't work and so i knew it must have been the drivers. I dl'ed the drivers on another comp. and it still said i couldn't connect. I plugged the ethernet in and it works but no wifi. I also cant install the video drivers. Can someone help me asap??

Relevancy 43.86%

Hi I have installed windows 7 64 bit in HP 15 r014txI can't able to get wifi and bluetooth driverskindly help me

A:Wifi and bluetooth drivers for windows 7 64 bit

Hi PVK1989 Ralink 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN Adapter Driverhttp://h30639.www3.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64501-65000/sp64950.exe Bluetooth Raink 4.0http://h30639.www3.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp58501-59000/sp58515.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Wifi-and-bluetooth-drivers-for-windows-7-64-bit/td-p/4318362
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello,
I downloaded a driver for my wifi adapter and tried to install it and this is the error i keep getting.

Please need help because i want to start a hotspot from this laptop but i can't do so until i update my wifi adapter to the latest driver.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/75094-cannot-install-drivers-my-wifi-adapter.html
Relevancy 43.86%

HP DV6 6121tx
Windows 7 64bit

I reformatted my windows and I was in the process of installing my drivers. I've everything setup except my WiFi. I downloaded the Ralink Wifi driver from HP's website, opened it.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...dlc=en&lc=en&os=4063&product=5117934&sw_lang=

It went throught the usual process of first extracting into C:/SWsetup and running the actual setup from there. But when it opens the actual setup, I see a command prompt screen for half a second. Then nothing happens, I suppose it crashes.

I can't understand what to do now, I really need WiFi. I've tried to run it in compatibility mode, I've tried to redownload the driver. I tried to manually point windows to the folder in SWSetup that was created, but it found nothing...

Relevancy 43.86%

Hello,
I downloaded a driver for my wifi adapter and tried to install it and this is the error i keep getting.

Please need help because i want to start a hotspot from this laptop but i can't do so until i update my wifi adapter to the latest driver.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/75094-cannot-install-drivers-my-wifi-adapter.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I need VISTA drivers for an Atheros AR5BXB63. Looked all over google but cannot find them anywhere. Also looked on the Atheros website. Still no luck. Can anyone find them and let me have the link of where you found them? Thank you

A:Cannot find wifi card drivers anywhere....help

Hi Alston518 I can get you these drivers, I just need you to follow the instructions below please.MiniToolBoxDownload MiniToolBox and move the executable file to your Desktop;Execute MiniToolBox and check the following options:List Devices - Only Problems;Once this is done, click on Go and wait for the scan to complete;Once the scan is complete, a log will open. Please copy/paste the content of the output log in your next reply;

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/578334/cannot-find-wifi-card-drivers-anywherehelp/
Relevancy 43.86%

Just got a new gateway. Dual band. 5.0 GHz network shows up on other devices but not on my laptop. Do I need an updated driver. My device manager tells me the driver I have for my Broadcom 802.11 is the best available. Any Ideas?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-4545s-problem-drivers-5G-wifi/td-p/5646563
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello,

I wanted to check for updates for my wifi card, and i went to the intel driver website.
Downloaded and installed the newest driver.

And some thing happened:

My card name was : Intel Wifi Link 1000BGN
After the driver, it changed to : Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000

In inSSIDer: before the driver update i had a max rate of 64
after the update, it becomes 156

Are all thoses things normal?

A:Updating Wifi Card Drivers

Quote: Originally Posted by jingyin

Hello,

I wanted to check for updates for my wifi card, and i went to the intel driver website.
Downloaded and installed the newest driver.

And some thing happened:

My card name was : Intel Wifi Link 1000BGN
After the driver, it changed to : Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000

In inSSIDer: before the driver update i had a max rate of 64
after the update, it becomes 156

Are all thoses things normal?

Looks normal to me, the name change is just a different name for the updated version of the driver.

I assume you are talking about the wireless speed with those numbers?

156 is very good but 300Mbps is possible with the right settings and very strong signal strength.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/258426-updating-wifi-card-drivers.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I can not find the Wifi and Bluetooth drivers for Notebook PC.. seeking immediate help..

A:Need WiFi and Bluetooth drivers for Notebook PC

Hi: Below are the links to the wifi and BT drivers you need for your notebook... This package contains the driver installation package for the Ralink wireless LAN Controllers in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.  ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71525.exe This package contains the driver installation package for the MediaTek/Ralink Bluetooth in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp70501-71000/sp70570.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Need-WiFi-and-Bluetooth-drivers-for-Notebook-PC/td-p/5663452
Relevancy 43.86%

hi,      I have a plrobem with hp notebook 240 G4. i.e when the pc boot getting display it was hang frequntly. desktop getting that time wifi drivers and lan drivers not working.that time i can press any key it was hang.  PLease help me i am facing lot of problems.. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Hp-notebook-240-G4-wifi-drivers-not-working/td-p/5681842
Relevancy 43.86%

I have installed windows 7 64 bit ultimate ...but i am not able to find the correct wifi driver and Bluetooth drivers. I have searched many forums couldn't get the right one. Need your advise. Due to this i am not able to connect wifi.

A:HPac108tu Wifi drivers issues

Hi, Welcome to HP support forum. Please bookmark the following link for future references:       http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=N4F84PA It uses  Broadcom BCM43142 802.11 b/g/n 1x1 Wi-Fi and BluteTooth 4.0 M.2 combination WLAN adapter. You can download Broadcom wifi driver from the following link:       http://support.hp.com/ph-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-Notebook-PC-series/8499326/model/8819282 and Broadcom Bluetooth driver:      http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74501-75000/sp74988.exe Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HPac108tu-Wifi-drivers-issues/td-p/5691837
Relevancy 43.86%
Relevancy 43.86%

HI  I cannot get the wifi drivers to load or it load but when i go to device manager it shows that the drivers is not loaded,I vannot get wifi to go on, i know the drivers is missing, i downloaded the latest windows 10(64 bit)  drivers from HP site and it still does not work. Thanks in advance 

A:HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G1 wifi drivers

Hi, Attach the Hardware IDs> http://www.pcworld.com/article/2089404/how-to-easily-find-drivers-for-unknown-devices-in-windows.htm...

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-EliteBook-Revolve-810-G1-wifi-drivers/td-p/5747784
Relevancy 43.86%

I am planning to compose an application which should later be put on a bootable DVD or bootable USB flash drive.

In order to allow the application to access USB flash drives and WiFi network I need to add some generic USB 2.0/3.0 drivers as well as WiFi drivers.

How do I do that?

Are these drivers downloadable from somewhere?

Thank you
Peter

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/391440-generic-general-drivers-usb-2-0-3-0-wifi-available.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Laptop is an Acer Aspire E5-521G, 4GB RAM.

My uncle hates Windows 8, so me being me said Ill put Windows 7 on for him, did a backup and inserted my Windows 7 64bit USB stick, I had to change the BIOS to legacy as it wouldnt recognise the drive,

I proceeded to delete all partitions and install, went OK.. except none of the drivers LAN/WIFI will go on, chipset went on OK.

it just proceeds to tell me it cannot find any drivers. on Acer website, they only have the 8.1 Drivers, but I assumed they would be ok?

Can anyone help please?

A:Acer Laptop Downgrade, Cannot get any LAN/WIFI Drivers

Hi Welcome to Seven ... Have you tried the Windows 8 Drivers from the Acer Website ? ...
Some times they can work ... Try them first and if not try the Driver below ...
Realtek

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/356914-acer-laptop-downgrade-cannot-get-any-lan-wifi-drivers.html
Relevancy 43.43%

i am finding it difficult to connect to wifi. sometime it gets connected but i cant go away from broadband  more than 4-5metres. so please suggest me some good wireless drivers for this model.HP Notebook - 15-ay019tu

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/cant-connect-to-wifi-suggest-me-some-good-drivers/td-p/5704456
Relevancy 43.43%

I have a Probook s that had some catastropic problems and I was forced to reinstall my Operating System and the various drivers Fixing Drivers wifi 4530s Probook and to get the machine back to operational For a while it kept getting stuck at the Starting Microsoft screen and wouldn't load further I finally got passed that but I still haven't installed the switchable graphics drivers for the AMD driver Probook 4530s Fixing Drivers and wifi nbsp nbsp I am currently connecting to the internet via a wired connection nbsp I noticed my wifi doesn't show up and in the HP Connection Manager it says the wifi has been disabled in the bios but I am unable to reenable it in the bios as it is greyed out nbsp I also wonder which driver set I should be installing for my wireless ethernet as it shows a bunch of options for my computer model on the driver support page I do know my wired ethernet works and that driver is using a Realtek driver nbsp I have other issues but I'm slowly tying to get my machine back to operational nbsp I appreciate any help or advice Thanks Eric nbsp

A:Probook 4530s Fixing Drivers and wifi

look at this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MppRdEeiT0o

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Probook-4530s-Fixing-Drivers-and-wifi/td-p/5550460
Relevancy 43.43%

I have a brand new Toshiba Satellite A205-S7443 and it had windows vista in it and I got windows XP put into it and now I can't get my Wireless card to work. I know it needs a Wi-Fi Driver but I can't find one. Can anybody help?
I have tried support.toshiba.com and cant find the right driver
Thanks,

Mancow

A:Toshiba A205 S7443 WiFi Drivers

Toshiba's website is sometimes a pain to navigate.

Try This Driver from their site, it's for XP and is listed as compatible with your laptop.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/toshiba-a205-s7443-wifi-drivers.819070/
Relevancy 43.43%

My parents have a linksys USB wifi network adapter and for some reason it just stopped working last night out of nowhere It s running on an XP Pro system But I ve gone into Device Manager to try and quot reinstall quot the driver and install Denied to wifi trying - drivers Access using the Automatic setting I m Access Denied - trying to install wifi drivers ending up with an access denied error I am logged into an Administrator account too I even went as far as booting into minimal network Safe mode to try and install it but still no go same error stating Im not an Administrator And for some Access Denied - trying to install wifi drivers reason it appears my quot Administrator quot account only appears on the login list in Safe Mode has been password protected So either I need to figure out what is locking MY Administrator account from installing these drivers or find a way to reset the quot Administrator quot account password It s an Acer desktop going on years old in August though who knows how long it was on their shelf I ve even went as far as trying to plug it into other USB ports thinking some were bad but my USB pen drive works fine in them so they aren t faulty ports nbsp

A:Access Denied - trying to install wifi drivers

run regedit and right click on each subfolder HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT HKEY_CURRENT_USER HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE HKEY_USERS HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG select permissions and make sure the account your logged in with is in the administrators group if its not there add it and give it full control and read

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/access-denied-trying-to-install-wifi-drivers.591362/
Relevancy 43.43%

my friend has dell insipiron 630m and he has recently upgraded xp to win 7. win7 installer didnt detect his wifi driver, so where can i find the win7 wifi driver for his laptop.

i went to support.dell.com website, it has drivers for xp but nothing for win7
thanx

A:dell inspiron 630m wifi drivers

The only OS shown for this is XP.
Drivers & Downloads
If you can identify the make and model of his wifi, then you might be able to upgrade that way. Otherwise, purchase an external wifi.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/104927-dell-inspiron-630m-wifi-drivers.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello everybody,

I just did a fresh windows 7 reinstall on my laptop, the problem is, it doesn't seem to have any drivers. So the computer also can't recognize USB and there is no WIFI network adapter installed. My laptop has no optic drive, how will I be able to install the proper drivers without internet and without USB access? A friend tried to get bluetooth working, but his phone couldn't find my laptop and vice versa.

Hopefully someone can help me because I really need my laptop for school

Relevancy 43.43%

I'm trying to get the driver (as mentioned in the title [Zyxel G-302v2]) to install successfully on my Windows 7 Beta Computer. I install it and it says it is successful with the install, but the wireless manager still says there is no driver and I need to reinstall the driver. I have tried many methods (using the Disc installing the utility and without the utility and using DriverMax) however, none have worked. How do I do this?

A:Zyxel G-302v2 Wifi PCI Card Drivers

Hi, have you tried any of these drivers G-302v2 Driver by Zyxel

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/5756-zyxel-g-302v2-wifi-pci-card-drivers.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello,I've got a problem with wifi drivers on my acer E5-572G. I think, that producer predicted that win8 will be installed on this computer, and that's why there are only drivers for this OS on the CD.Unfortunately, I want to use WIN7. I've already installed all drivers without any problems, despite wifi-drivers... The ones from added CD don't work. As I see, the net card is Qualcomm Atheros AR956x. So, I tried to install drivers from  www.atheros-drivers.com. Windows tells me about error 52 (drivers aren't digitally signed).My question is: what can I do?! Well, it can't be impossible to use win7 and Internet on this laptop, huh?Would be grateful for help.

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/E5-572G-problem-with-wifi-drivers-on-win7/td-p/437019/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi i have recently purchased a Belkin Surf B F D ed and i'm not able to install it on my Windows bit Pro system I've only just installed Windows so its a fresh installation I install the software included and i keep getting a pop up balloon saying that Wifi on USB Windows install Cannot Belkin drivers the driver has not installed properly I have tried going into the Device manager and the device is listed under network controllers but not but not as the device name but quot Cannot install Belkin USB Wifi drivers on Windows Connect USB Wireless quot or something allong those lines I have then tried to manually update the driver and specifying the CD drive to look for driver It sees the driver attempts to install it and then i get a screen saying that the driver did not install properly as it could not find the file specified I have also tried downloading the latest install program from the Belkin website but still cannot get the device to work Does anyone know how i install this device Thanks

A:Cannot install Belkin USB Wifi drivers on Windows

Quote: Originally Posted by bobtastic

Hi i have recently purchased a Belkin Surf+ B300 F7D2101ed and i'm not able to install it on my Windows 7 (32bit) Pro system. I've only just installed Windows 7 so its a fresh installation.
I install the software included and i keep getting a pop up balloon saying that the driver has not installed properly.
I have tried going into the Device manager and the device is listed under network controllers, but not but not as the device name but "Connect USB Wireless" (or something allong those lines).
I have then tried to manually update the driver and specifying the CD drive to look for driver. It sees the driver, attempts to install it and then i get a screen saying that the driver did not install properly as it could not find the file specified.

I have also tried downloading the latest install program from the Belkin website, but still cannot get the device to work.

Does anyone know how i install this device?
Thanks

Is the driver win 7? Is the device win 7 compatible? If there is no win 7 driver you can use the vista driver if you install it in compatibility mode.

To do that right click the installer>properties>compatibility>choose OS.

Let us know if this doesnt help

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/97025-cannot-install-belkin-usb-wifi-drivers-windows.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I installed Windows 7 on my HP pavilion 15 and am installing the drivers manually. Could someone please point me to the drivers needed for my wireless adapter? The ones I've tried failed to install properly

A:HP Pavilion 15-ab269sa wifi drivers Windows 7 64-bit

Pcolyn wrote:I installed Windows 7 on my HP pavilion 15 and am installing the drivers manually. Could someone please point me to the drivers needed for my wireless adapter? The ones I've tried failed to install properlyHi, Can you list here the drivers that you tried so far? Website? Some stuff lik that.For the wireless adapter you could download it from http://hp.com/support. on the search bar type you computer's product number and click the Software and Drivers then click go. A new page will load up and it should give you a list of drivers. Just look for network driver. Hope it helps

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-Pavilion-15-ab269sa-wifi-drivers-Windows-7-64-bit/td-p/5703386
Relevancy 43.43%

I have a Travelmate 8472T. It used to work just fine on Windows 7. Then I upgraded to Windows 8, 8.1 and then Windows 10. On those versions of Windows I have problems with my WiFi. It says it's connected to my WiFi network but it can't get internet access. I think it may be a driver problem. Can anyone please tell me: a) Will the Tavelmate 8472T work on Windows 10?b) Where can I download drivers from? I tried dowbnloading and installing an Intel PROSet64 package but the driver shows up as not signed ("Windows cannot verify the digital signature..." and its even worse than on the default Windows driver. Really hoping I can get Windows 10 working on this laptop.

A:WiFi drivers for Windows 10 for Travelmate 8472T

Windows logo key + xclick on Device managerclick on network adaptersdouble click on your wifi adapterchoose "Details" tabfrom dropdown menu, select HardwareIDsclick on the first value and copy/paste it here

http://community.acer.com/t5/Travelmate/WiFi-drivers-for-Windows-10-for-Travelmate-8472T/td-p/424446
Relevancy 43.43%

I have been scouring the interwebs since successfully installing Windows 7 64bit RTM last night when my XP box got the "ntfs.sys corrupt or missing" and I could not for the life of me restore it. Screw XP, it was time to install Windows 7 anyhow right. Every piece of hardware was detected and installed except for my wireless card.

I have a AirNet AWD154, Linkskey LKW-G553, and Airlink 101 AWLH3026T.
Luckily I had 3 total so I was sure one was bound to work, but no, not even after downloading the newest drivers from the manufacturers website. Since at least 2 of the 3 use Marvell Libertas chipsets I figured getting that latest (3.1.1.7) generic driver would work.

In all cases I either get a "no compatible driver found at this location" or "installed but cannot start".

Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all

A:No Win7 64bit Drivers for 3 different Wifi PCI Cards?

Quote: Originally Posted by blufr0g

I have been scouring the interwebs since successfully installing Windows 7 64bit RTM last night when my XP box got the "ntfs.sys corrupt or missing" and I could not for the life of me restore it. Screw XP, it was time to install Windows 7 anyhow right. Every piece of hardware was detected and installed except for my wireless card.

I have a AirNet AWD154, Linkskey LKW-G553, and Airlink 101 AWLH3026T.
Luckily I had 3 total so I was sure one was bound to work, but no, not even after downloading the newest drivers from the manufacturers website. Since at least 2 of the 3 use Marvell Libertas chipsets I figured getting that latest (3.1.1.7) generic driver would work.

In all cases I either get a "no compatible driver found at this location" or "installed but cannot start".

Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all

BF

I suspect that the drivers are vista 64bit and need to be installed in compatibility mode.

the driver for the linkskey is here Linkskey the version needs the serial number to pick the right one.

hope this helps

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/28190-no-win7-64bit-drivers-3-different-wifi-pci-cards.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I have a Travelmate 8472T. It used to work just fine on Windows 7. Then I upgraded to Windows 8, 8.1 and then Windows 10. On those versions of Windows I have problems with my WiFi. It says it's connected to my WiFi network but it can't get internet access. I think it may be a driver problem. Can anyone please tell me: a) Will the Tavelmate 8472T work on Windows 10?b) Where can I download drivers from? I tried dowbnloading and installing an Intel PROSet64 package but the driver shows up as not signed ("Windows cannot verify the digital signature..." and its even worse than on the default Windows driver. Really hoping I can get Windows 10 working on this laptop.

A:WiFi drivers for Windows 10 for Travelmate 8472T

Windows logo key + xclick on Device managerclick on network adaptersdouble click on your wifi adapterchoose "Details" tabfrom dropdown menu, select HardwareIDsclick on the first value and copy/paste it here

http://community.acer.com/t5/Travelmate/WiFi-drivers-for-Windows-10-for-Travelmate-8472T/td-p/424446/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 43.43%

I have a Sony Vaio Pro 8.1 Wifi/Bluetooth upgrade after drivers disappeared SVP M EB and upgraded from Windows to Windows when I bought the laptop about months ago I had no problems with it until a month ago after an automatic upgrade of my Bluetooth adaptor disabled itself automatically and then uninstalled itself I reinstalled a Bluetooth adaptor and had no problem for a week Wifi/Bluetooth drivers disappeared after 8.1 upgrade or so Then the wifi connection would come and go and I would have to troubleshoot every mins to get it working again I thought it was due to our internet because it s satellite and very slow Then both the Bluetooth and the wifi adaptors disappeared I have reinstalled Intel Proset Wireless but my computer won t recognise it even though it appears in Control Panel and now they don t even appear as Hidden Items on the Device Manager I have uninstalled and reinstalled both adaptors both through the Sony support site and directly through Intel numerous times and still nothing I tried to go back to Windows using the reset refresh through the Assist button but I am told the drive where Windows is installed is locked I don t know if it s a hardware problem or a software problem I have searched and searched everywhere online and done what has been suggested but still nothing Advice please - thank you

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/64249-wifi-bluetooth-drivers-disappeared-after-8-1-upgrade.html
Relevancy 43.43%

My TSG SysInfo is in my profile More detailed CPU-Z validation can be found at http valid canardpc com s v I also uploaded the CPU-Z info in a text file As you can see in the validation info I have a mini-WiFi card inside my computer system that maxes out at n speeds This is pretty good but I have a NetGear R Router Firmware Version V which maxes out at ac speeds So I also have NetGear A WiFi USB Adapters to let me connect to the router at max speeds I read an article about keeping everything up to date to the latest versions for WiFi Drivers Updating After Broken Solved: not only performance but security purposes So I got Solved: WiFi Broken After Updating Drivers on the Dell website and used their SysInfo utility to determine what my system has and therefore what to update It quot recognized quot several WiFi cards and Solved: WiFi Broken After Updating Drivers downloaded and installed drivers for all of them It also quot recognized quot several other drivers it thought should be downloaded and installed including USB hubs and such So now I have a dozen or so drivers on my system which I can t figure out whether they re supposed to really be there or not Also the Solved: WiFi Broken After Updating Drivers BIOS was updated from version A to its current version A After doing that quot upgrade quot all sorts of screwy things started happening including the computer being unable to connect to my A WiFi USB Adapter After struggling with it for a long time I finally gave up and decided to rely on the internal WiFi card Unfortunately even it is screwy - it will drop its connection to the router or simply reduce its connection strength at various times of the day or night I ve double-checked whether it s the router or some sort of interference but it s not - other devices connect and stay connected just fine like they have all along I ve used the NetGear Genie app the Fing app and others on my Android-based Nexus smartphone to verify that the signal from the router remains strong stable and fast So I d like help please with getting the WiFi on this computer stabilized again - preferably to the point where I can use my A WiFi USB Adapter again but at least to the point where the internal WiFi card doesn t drop the connection Other screwy things have been happening on the computer as well For example I have had XBMC Stable Release Gotham running on this computer for years with no problem Now after the myriad driver quot upgrades quot from Dell it behaves very flakey For example though it s not supposed to now it will completely shut down back to the desktop after playing a video file One other thing - in an attempt to fix things on my own I installed several of e-support com s utilities including Driver Agent and Registry Wizard I ve used them to try to get the drivers fixed to no avail nbsp

Relevancy 43.43%

Alright so I just installed Windows on a seperate partition and now I have two OS running on a hard-drive I installed all drivers but I can't get wifi running on it I tried using device drivers help 7 Windows finding support Need wifi that manager from windows Need help finding wifi drivers that support Windows 7 to find the driver required for wifi After a few trial and error by installing drivers mainly installing realtek and intel chipset it still didn't work How can I get wifi working on windows on this laptop Currently connected to the internet via a Ethernet but that won't be the case in the Need help finding wifi drivers that support Windows 7 future Really need wifi for windows to be complete Code ----------------- System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name JOEY-PC Operating System Windows Home Premium -bit Build Service Pack win sp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC System Model X LC BIOS BIOS Date Ver Processor Intel R Core TM i - U CPU GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir G Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting Using System DPI System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name Intel R HD Graphics Family Manufacturer Intel Corporation Chip type Intel R HD Graphics Family DAC type Internal Device Key Enum PCI VEN amp DEV A amp SUBSYS D amp REV Display Memory MB Dedicated Memory MB Shared Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Name Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model unknown Monitor Id AUO EC Native Mode x p Hz Output Type Internal Driver Name igdumdim dll igd iumd dll igd iumd dll igdumdim igd iumd igd iumd Driver File Version English Driver Version DDI Version Driver Model WDDM Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo'd Yes WHQL Date Stamp Device Identifier D B E - - CF- F- B C C Vendor ID x Device ID x A SubSys ID x D Revision ID x Driver Strong Name oem inf IntelGfx NTamd iHSWM w pci ven amp dev a Rank Of Driver E Video Accel ModeMPEG A ModeMPEG C ModeWMV C ModeVC C Deinterlace Caps BF EF - CC - A-BE B- BD CAEEE F Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech EdgeFiltering AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend BF EF - CC - A-BE B- BD CAEEE F Format In Out UYVY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech EdgeFiltering AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out UYVY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out UYVY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend BF EF - CC - A-BE B- BD CAEEE F Format In Out YV YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech EdgeFiltering AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YV YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess S... Read more

A:Need help finding wifi drivers that support Windows 7

Download SlimDrivers App. It could detect what Driver you actually need.

If Device Manager shows Yellow mark on any device, post the Hardware ID of the Device.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/342622-need-help-finding-wifi-drivers-support-windows-7-a.html