Windows Support Forum

Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ...

Q: Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ...

I Bought Pavilion -ab tx available ... Wifi every and network shows no access network no one and half month ago and it started having this problem weeks after buying Wifi suddenly disconnects and then it shows no networks available even when there are many Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ... networks available Mobile phone always show that they are available nbsp nbsp Wireless card nbsp Realtek RTL BE RTL EE b g n OS - Windows -bit nbsp I have tried everything to solve this System restore Recovery Updating BIOS Reseting using CMD updating wireless driver rolling back the driver to initial one But nothing has helped yet It shows the network is available if I'm sitting next to modem Then also it doesn't show other Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ... wifi Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ... networks around my home that my phone does nbsp nbsp Now obviously laptop's wifi is supposed to be better than the mobile phone's wifi but its just the opposite here The problem might be here that it loses its strength every now and then but whatever it is I'm terribly disappointed in the product that I've bought nbsp

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-shows-no-network-available-and-no-network-access-every/td-p/5674339
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ...

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 98.9%

Hey,
I just got an acer laptop computer from India. It was connecting fine there on a dail up network however I am having trouble connecting to the wireless network in London. The network status shows connected with a strong signal however I get check network connections message when I try to use the internet. Can you please help?
Thanks

MadJo

A:Solved: Laptop shows connected to wifi network but I cannot access the internet

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-laptop-shows-connected-to-wifi-network-but-i-cannot-access-the-internet.920386/
Relevancy 84.28%

Hi All,
Did a windows update and now wifi not working. Just a red x and networking center shows adapter not connected. I tried doing a restore and no luck. Then tried updating driver and restarting no luck. Tried deleting all network adapters and search for hardware and nothing. I know adapter working.... got it going on my laptop. Device manager shows adapter working fine.....Tried disconnecting network in services and restart no luck.
any ideas ?

A:have red x wifi.....network shows adapter not connected

Hi Welcome to Seven Forums ... What is the Model Number of your Computer ? ...

Can you Please Post a screenshot of the Device Manager ..

With the Network Adapters extended .. Also View Hidden Devices ..

The Link below will help you achieve this ..
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/350158-have-red-x-wifi-network-shows-adapter-not-connected.html
Relevancy 84.28%

We have been having issues with our wifi connection/internet for about a month. We have gone through replacing both our cable modem and our router. It seemed to start when our cable modem first died, but has still shown a problem even after replacment. I'll be using Safari, mostly playing Pandora and using an online scheduling system, and out of nowhere safari will stop loading, but the wifi connection isn't broken. I've noticed this problem with both Safari and Firefox. Any suggestions?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wifi-freezes-but-network-still-shows-a-connection.1169735/
Relevancy 81.7%

Product Name Hp Omen Operating System Microsoft one Win10 connect shows it stop Wifi and network doesn't only working. Windows -bit Wifi card Intel Wireless-N Hi guys since some days my wifi has stopped working If I click on Wifi icon it shows only ONE max two NETWORK And I live in a Wifi stop working. Win10 shows only one network and it doesn't connect building with networks as you can see from WiFi Analyzer I'm the red one on the right If I deactive reactive Wifi with fn f it goes to Airplane mode and to Wifi mode again and Wifi stop working. Win10 shows only one network and it doesn't connect it eventually shows all the networks My Wifi is on the top If it's saved Windows connects to it and then it drops the connection if it's not saved and I try to connect it says quot You're not able to connect to this network quot The fun fact is that after some seconds every network disappear and only one is showed probably the neighbour one I dunno I've already tried to HARD-RESET the notebook keeping the power button for sec with the laptop turned off I've already tried to follow these instructions http support hp com us-en document c updating drivers Intel Windows default Lastest drivers with no success Everytime I install a new drivers I uninstalled the previous one Wireless software reboot I tried to uncheked quot Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power quot on my Wifi hardware settings without success The HP Network support says I didn't choose a Wifi Really The problem is I don't see my Wifi on the list This is not related to a new Windows upgrade since I've installed it months ago and It's the first time I've this problem It always worked I tried different settings too I changed channel I set g on my router APSD off on the router I set quot Magic packet off ad hoc QoS off U-APSD off fat channel off incremental throughput off HT mode off quot on the card setting without success Nothing chaned The Hardware test doesn't detect any failure Note carefully If I go close to the router it shows my network with full power connection and it connects to it Then I go back to my bedroom probably meters far it KEEPS the connection for min and It drops the connection and I can't reconnect to it anymore It always worked perfectly in my room in these months I bought it in March so the distance is not a problem I'm m far from the router In this case It shows my Network Connected and the neighbour network and the other networks The only way I have is USB tethering with my Nexus Linux I tried the Wifi connection on Elementary Freya Ubuntu linux based OS and it shows networks available on the list It has not connection problem with my Wifi but sometimes it stops working the webpages stop loading and I must reboot Wifi to reconnect to it usually after min using it ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What's the problem Is my Wifi card broken Should I call italian support or you have some suggestion

A:Wifi stop working. Win10 shows only one network and it doesn't connect

I did a restore factory with HP recovery (I've a dedicated drive for it) and....it worked!
I had to upgrade Win8.1 to 10, but the Wifi problem is solved!

I'm still guessing which was the problem...
Now I'm running Intel drivers ver. 18.30.0.9 and all the networks are working.

In the next days I'm trying to check the linux problem (the factory reset deleted Elementary partition).

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/39495-wifi-stop-working-win10-shows-only-one-network-doesnt-connect.html
Relevancy 76.97%

Hi,

We just set up our Dlink router and all computers and iPhones can connect to the wireless fine, but one of the computers is showing "local only". What gives?

A:Access shows Local Only on one laptop on DLink network. All other laptops can connect

Don't know...
Please supply the following info, exact make and models of the equipment please.

Name of your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
Make and exact model of the broadband modem.
Make and exact model and hardware version of the router (if a separate unit).
Model numbers can usually be obtained from the label on the device.
Connection type, wired or wireless.
If wireless, encryption used, (none, WEP, WPA, or WPA2)
Version and patch level of Windows on all affected machines, i.e. XP-Home (or XP-Pro), SP1-SP2, Vista, etc.
The Internet Browser in use, IE, Firefox, Opera, etc.

Please give an exact description of your problem symptoms, including the exact text of any error messages.

If you're using a wireless connection, have you tried a direct connection with a cable to see if that changes the symptoms?
For wireless issues, have you disabled all encryption on the router to see if you can connect that way?
Have you connected directly to the broadband modem to see if this is a router or modem/ISP issue?
If there are other computers on the same network, are they experiencing the same issue, or do they function normally?

On any affected computer, I'd also like to see this:

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD (COMMAND for W98/WME) to open a command prompt:

Type the following commands:

PING 206.190.60.37

PING yahoo.com

NBTSTAT -n

IPCONFIG /ALL

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter.
Paste the results in a message here.

If you are on a machine with no network connection, use a floppy, USB disk, or a CD-RW disk to transfer a text file with the information to allow pasting it here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/access-shows-local-only-on-one-laptop-on-dlink-network-all-other-laptops-can-connect.744424/
Relevancy 76.11%

The vista machine connected via wire to the FIOS actiontec router can see and access the vista laptop but not vice versa. However, when I bring up the network map from the laptop network/sharing center full network, i do see the desktop but when I click on the network from the start menu, I do not see it? Why different and how can I make it work?

Thanks Patti

Also, using McAfee but both machines can be seen in the mcafee network map.

A:2 Vista Machines not networking - Shows in Network Map but doesn't show in Network

A good place to start would be to reference this MS article to ensure all of your clients are configured correctly...

File and Printer Sharing in Windows Vista

I would be interested to hear back if any of the topics listed addresses your specific problem.

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/266695-2-vista-machines-not-networking-shows-network-map-but-doesnt-show-network.html
Relevancy 75.68%

I am planning to have a friend visit and she will use her laptop with my wifi network. Is there any threat to my network if by chance she has a virus or other malware on her computer? I assume the only danger would be if I transfer files from her computer, but I just want to confirm that. Thanks.

A:Solved: allow access to wifi network

There is a slight threat, but the odds of it are low if you only allow them to access your wireless network. Once she's there, it would be a good idea to make sure that her PC does not have any viruses or malware. If so, go ahead and let us know and we can help clean it up.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-allow-access-to-wifi-network.990861/
Relevancy 75.68%

Hi,I m using mhotspot for sharing my laptop's internet to other devices.i created microsoft wifi adapter by cmd. i also select local collection from broadband connection>properties>allow net to other devices.now when i start mhotspot then it's show
that not sharing internet.when i open network & sharing center then my hotspot option show no network access.pls help me.. thnx

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c1b5c97c-f29c-4810-b176-2386dce27b17/wifi-opened-but-no-network-access?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 75.68%

I have been running a Netgear DG834 ADSL router here for a while and recently got a Dell notebook (Windows Vista Home Premium Edition)with built-in WiFi . For a period I was connecting to the network using a cable and using the internet quite easily but decided to give myself WiFi connectivity to my home network so I could move around a bit..

I went out and got myself a Netgear WGT624 and daisy-chained it to the DG834 and set it up - the problem is that though it sees the network I cannot connect to the internet gateway on the DG834.

Any solutions to this anyone?
Jim

Relevancy 75.25%

Hi:

When I click on the wireless icon in the taskbar it shows connected to my home network and an unknown public network. However, in the network sharing center it shows both networks connected to the same SSID which I find strange. How do I get rid of the public unknown network? Also in windows explorer when I expand the 'Network' list it lists my own PC name on the network and also under media devices. Could these be the source of the public unknown network? Although my wireless is working fine,
this thing just bugs the hell out of me .

Thanks in advance.

A:Network Connection Shows Unknown Public Network

Quote: Originally Posted by seven15heaven

Hi:

When I click on the wireless icon in the taskbar it shows connected to my home network and an unknown public network. However, in the network sharing center it shows both networks connected to the same SSID which I find strange. How do I get rid of the public unknown network? Also in windows explorer when I expand the 'Network' list it lists my own PC name on the network and also under media devices. Could these be the source of the public unknown network? Although my wireless is working fine,
this thing just bugs the hell out of me .

Thanks in advance.

I think a picture of the problem might help because I'm not completely sure about this.

It sounds like you may have inadvertently set up a wireless guest network when you set up your router.

Sometimes this is automatic on certain routers but there should be a way to disable it from the routers set up page.

Since they are both using the same SSID I'm assuming this guest network is set up outside the regular network so as to keep anyone connecting from accessing your data.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/304925-network-connection-shows-unknown-public-network.html
Relevancy 75.25%

i'm connected to a router. the network connection icons shows that the network is connected, but i cannot connect to the network or the internet. even when i try to ping the default gateway, it says request time out. i tried fixing the winsock and resetting the tcp/ip but still i'm not able to connect to the network. also when i type the ip address and everything else manually the network connection shows connected but only the sent icon blinks and the received icon stays dull. and when i try to obtain ip address automatically. the network connection icon says limited or no connectivity. i have both lan and wireless connection, and this happens for both of them. any suggestions please.

A:cannot connect to the network even when network connection shows connected

Maybe the router has MAC address filtering turned on?

Can you connect your computer to any other network? What if you hook it directly to the modem (if you have one)?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cannot-connect-to-the-network-even-when-network-connection-shows-connected.77340/
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi all Having a bit of an issue with my home WiFi with a BT Homehub type A At random intervals I'll get limited access and not be able to use the internet This is quickly resolved by disconnecting and reconnecting to the WiFi I thought I'd fixed the issue by doing the following commands ipconfig flushdns ipconfig register dns netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset reset log hit But WiFi limited Repeatedly access to network getting after around Repeatedly getting limited access to WiFi network hours the issues have resurfaced This is my ipconfig all log Code Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Windows system gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name MattsPC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List home Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix home Description Mbps Wireless USB Adapter Physical Address -FE-ED- -C - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address a c b e df bdb e f dae P referred IPv Address fdaa bbcc ddee df bdb e f dae Pref erred Temporary IPv Address a c b e d a bdc b b P referred Temporary IPv Address fdaa bbcc ddee d a bdc b b Pref erred Link-local IPv Address fe df bdb e f dae Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained October Lease Expires October Default Gateway fe d aff fe e b ff DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - B-F - - - -FE-ED- -C - DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter isatap home Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix home Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes I've tried fiddling about with the router settings and giving myself a static IP as I was being assigned the same IP as other devices but the BT Homehub seems incapable of saving this setting and I'm not sure it's even relevant although this problem does seem to be intermittent over the course of a day Any help would be really warmly received edit Another potential thing seems to happen often when I load up FIFA - not sure if it's coincidence or somehow causing it

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/401765-repeatedly-getting-limited-access-wifi-network.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi,

I have a network that has a broadband cisco router and checkpoint firewall that I cannot touch. It was set up by our dept of Education, and has to be left alone. But one of the teachers has asked me to set up wifi access for the network.

I have set up a wireless access point D-link DWL-G700AP , and I can configure this assign IP addresses on the network, BUT I have to manually set the DNS and the gateway on the clients manually. The whole idea is to make this oblivious to the user.

Is there any device that I can get to act as a DHCP relay, to forward the DHCP broadcasts to the checkpoint firewall, i.e. so that both wired and wireless clients get their IP address, gateway and DNS servers from the checkpoint firewall.

thanks,
Jonathan

Relevancy 74.82%

Hi I think I know what I want but I just wanted to check before I splashed the cash and made the wrong choice I have a Humax Freesat recorder and a Panasonic Blu-Ray player Both of which have services that need internet access but neither are WIFI Network Switch Access WIFI with Point enabled amp are the wrong side of the room to be connected via cabled ethernet I believe that what I need is to wireless access point I d like one with a built in switch as well as most seem to only come with only one port The one I found has four which would be useful as I could replace the poor wireless Xbox dongle The one I was looking at was http www amazon co uk gp product B JV A sr - qid WIFI Network Access Point with Switch ref olp WIFI Network Access Point with Switch product details ie UTF amp me amp qid amp sr - amp seller This seems very cheap Can anyone tell me if this will do what I want amp whether there is anything better without spending a fortune Many thanks in advance Tom nbsp

Relevancy 74.82%

Ok, here is what I have:workstation with a wireless card
laptop with wireless card
wireless router

What I would ideally like to do is set up a wired network in which the computers can all share files and have the workstation connect to the internet via wifi and have the laptop create an adhoc wifi network.

Is this even possible?

Alternately, I would be satisfied If I could network the two machines via ethernet and have them both share a wifi connection.

If it is possible but I cannot accomplish this with what I have, what else do I need?

A:Need to set up small wired network, with wifi access

Welcome to the Seven Forums.

Why not connect the workstation to the wireless access point (router) via the wireless card and then do the same for the laptop?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/289867-need-set-up-small-wired-network-wifi-access.html
Relevancy 74.39%

Hello guys I have bought this asus-x ca-kx d laptop and installed unable but access Connected to internet to network wifi genuine windows in it Am able to connect to the wifi network in our hostel but unable to access internet There is that yellow triangle thing on the signal It keeps saying quot unidentified network no internet access I have tried so many solutions online but of no use Please help me guys Thanks in advance This is my ipconfig all details Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Users praneeth gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name praneeth-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Ethernet adapter Bluetooth Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Physical Address - - - - - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description n Wireless LAN Card Physical Address - - - - - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe b d e Preferred Autoconfiguration IPv Address Duplicate Subnet Mask Default Gateway DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - B- C- -DC-E - F- -C - A- Connected to wifi network but unable to access internet F DNS Servers fec ffff fec ffff fec ffff NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Qualcomm Atheros AR PCI-E F ast Ethernet Controller NDIS Physical Address E - F- -C - A- F DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap B EC B - A - D C-AA - BBB EE Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap DA C-F D - E -BFC -D C CF F Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap A - - EEE- - E ED D A Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes

A:Connected to wifi network but unable to access internet

Hello praneeth3456 . Welcome to the Forums, You say you are at a hostel. Did they give you a password to use to access the internet ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/337089-connected-wifi-network-but-unable-access-internet.html
Relevancy 74.39%

Hi I have two wifi APs in the breaks win8.1 with Access Points network two wifi home and only one has an Internet connection the other is to access the wired LAN Last week I updated from win to win and thought everything was going well until I started getting wired LAN dropouts I have traced it back to handling connection to wifi APs In win8.1 breaks network with two wifi Access Points win I was able to have quot Connect automatically quot for BOTH wifi adapters on this laptop Now when I try to connect to the non-Internet AP win announces correctly quot Limited access quot and that's what win did too BUT win8.1 breaks network with two wifi Access Points win waits a few seconds then drops the connection with a useless message quot help me solve connectin problems quot where there is NO problem A limited connection for the AP to the wired LAN is OK as it was in So now I am stuck with no home LAN access unless I drop the Internet AP and connect to the LAN AP Also in the great wisdom of because it is only a quot limited quot connection it does not remember the Passphrase so I have to type it in every time So much for progress Can anyone please suggest what to do to get past this behavior and have a quot limited quot connection as OK as win8.1 breaks network with two wifi Access Points it is with win

A:win8.1 breaks network with two wifi Access Points

So basically you are using the computer to act as a Router to "Bridge" the connections between the two routers. Not a good way to do it.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/46084-win8-1-breaks-network-two-wifi-access-points.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Preface I am running a laptop which I upgraded from windows to windows I also have a desktop that is still running windows One of the hard drives on my desktop is shared and I often-enough will copy files from my laptop to my desktop The laptop connects wirelessly and the desktop is wired Today however I could not get my laptop to see my desktop on the network It is connected to in Other network showing; computers not shows old instead. network the network I am receiving internet just fine When I first click the network tab in the navigation pane it does not list any section for any computers Other computers in network not showing; shows old network instead. So I tell it to refresh and after a moment it now displays three computers all of which were ones I would see on the network from a house I no longer live in Now as it just so happens one of those computers is my desktop as I had it back then but when I try to access it it just gives me the spinning wheel for a while and then just says it can't access it If I click quot diagnose quot it doesn't find anything that's wrong This is pretty much the same result I get form trying to connect to one of the computers from my old house I haven't changed any settings and I was indeed able to connect to that computer at this house just a week or so ago Not sure what the problem is but I haven't tried much other than resetting the computer I'm open to suggestions

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/62461-other-computers-network-not-showing-shows-old-network-instead.html
Relevancy 73.96%

is someone on my same network connecting to my pc here is my security log from my router sending ACK to on connected path one network to network my our pc shows another Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST network path shows my pc connected to another one on our network Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun write-assns-list Offset too big empty list written Jun DHCPINFORM Jun Unable to open printcap file etc printcap for read Jun Unable to open printcap file etc printcap for read Jun read data read failure for bytes to client Error Connection reset by peer Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun DHCPINFORM Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun write-assns-list Offset too big empty list written Jun DHCPINFORM Jun DHCPINFORM Jun logout Jun login success Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received RS or RA with invalid hoplimit from fe a ed b a Jun received DISCOVER Jun sending OFFER of Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun received REQUEST Jun sending ACK to Jun sending ACK to Jun DHCPINFORM Jun DHCPINFORM Jun DHCPINFORM Jun write-assns-list Offset too big empty l... Read more

A:network path shows my pc connected to another one on our network

is someone on my same network connecting to my pc here is my security log from my routerClick to expand...

Which IP represents your pc? And what line(s) in the log make you question if someone is connecting to your pc?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-path-shows-my-pc-connected-to-another-one-on-our-network.1127412/
Relevancy 73.53%

Hello everyone, since last 3 days WiFi is not working on my laptop. The troubleshoot shows that it can't fix the problem automatically and that there is problem with driver of local area connection adapter and driver of wireless network connection adapter. Please help me out.

A:limited access to the WiFi & problem with driver of wireless network

Here is the image of cmd command ipconfig/all.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/370603-limited-access-wifi-problem-driver-wireless-network.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Product name : HP Pavilion Notebook - 14-n201TX    Operating System : Windows 8.1 Using mobile access point i'm trying to connect to the internet in Laptop. After the Device is connected  it is showing as "The connection is limited" so not able to connect to inernet. In Network and charing centre also device is present but "No internet access" message is shown above. Currently the network driver is Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter. I tried with other network adapters present, but no luck.  Please help me to solve this issue.

A:Limited access Wifi network connectivity issue in HP pavilio...

Hello sanchi, Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. I understand that your notebook is having difficulty connecting to your wireless network, and I would be happy to assist you in this matter! Since you have attempted to connect with different network adaptors, I recommend following this document on Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8). This should help re-establish the connection between your notebook and the network. For further assistance, I will need to know:The model of the router you are attempting to connect to.How far away this router is from your notebook.If this is a recent, or on-going issue.Please re-post with the results of your troubleshooting, as well as the requested information above. I look forward to your reply!Regards  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Limited-access-Wifi-network-connectivity-issue-in-HP/td-p/4067304
Relevancy 72.67%

5 PCs Connected to Local Network:
1- Win10 Home - V.1511 10586.545
2- Win10 Pro - V.1511 10586.545
2- Win10 Pro - v.1607 14393.105

Win10 v.1511 Home, 2 - Win10 Pro V.1511, and 1- Win10 Pro v.1607 are all hard wired Ethernet.

1- Win10 Pro V1607 connected via WIFI (5ghz)

All Network shares are set, Password Protected Sharing is turned off, on all systems. All PCs open/view/share folders and files as expected between all PCs.

Before install Anniversary Update on 2 PCs, I could Copy files from my Mot Android Turbo 2 phone (connected via WIFI (5GHZ or 2.4Ghz) using Asus File Manager Ap, to any shared PC folders on my network.

After Installing AU 1607 on 2 of the PCs on my network, I can now only copy file to my Windows Home V.1511 PC. All others are requesting User and Passwords for access. Again, Password Protected Sharing is turned off on all PCs....

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/63382-cant-access-network-shared-folders-android-phone-connected-wifi.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Okay, usually when you hover over the networks listed and available from the taskbar icon, you get a nice little window with a few helpful tidbits of info for each listed network when you mouse action hover over the names. It tells you the encryption type, and the SSID, plus a few other details.

Well, on my computer, the information is appearing behind the list to where I can't read it. The network list is overlapping on top of the hover info. Talk about annoying. I searched for various things on google, with no luck. I tried:

Windows 7 network list obscuring hover details, and various other combinations to no avail. Anyone here have a clue what might be breaking this? I'd like the hover details to appear properly so I can read it. In the meantime I've installed the free version of Acrylic Wifi to work around the issue. Thanks.

A:Wifi Network info/details appearing behind Network List on hover.

The problem must be driver based or an add-on program because I don't get any of that. All I get is the name and whether it's connected or not. Check that your adaptor driver is up to date and/or the program you use to display the data is up to date.

Forgot to mention:
Dell adds "bloatware" to their PCs to "improve the user's experience" so I would check Dell Support for your specific model and look for updates.

Dell Support

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/366682-wifi-network-info-details-appearing-behind-network-list-hover.html
Relevancy 72.24%

PRODUCT: HP Chromebook 11 G4S/N: 5CD5515QDCGoogle Chrome OS Version 50.0.2661.103Platform 7978.74.0Firmware Google_Kip.5216.227.25 This device is frustrating my spouse to no end.  It keeps dropping our home wifi network connection.  I have to shutdown power, wait, and power back on and it refreshes.  This is annoying. I am seriously considering returning this device.  The whole point of this purchase was stability and ease of browsing and light internet use.  Frustration is not part of the purchase.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Network-Connection-Error-Dropped-Home-WiFi-Network-only-on/td-p/5638654
Relevancy 71.38%

I'm building a subscription wifi network for our area.

Cisco Aironet 1550 series: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps5679/ps11451/data_sheet_c78-641373.html
Proxim Orinocor series: http://www.proxim.com/products/enterprise-wireless-lan-wi-fi-mesh/orinocor-wi-fi-mesh-series

The Proxim seems like the better product, and sells for a bit less.

Will I need to purchase anything else besides several of these for the network? I'm assuming the 'home' router connects to a PC (or the PC via the gateway address) for managing the network.

Thanks allot for your insight.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wifi-wimax-network-creating-a-subscription-network.1011867/
Relevancy 71.38%

Is there a way to setup network profiles or something so that when I bring my Surface Pro to work and connect to the wireless network there it will use the static ip address I have but when I disconnect and then connect to my home wifi it will go back to DHCP? On my MacBook Pro I can go into the network settings and change the location profile I have setup for networks but I don't see anything like this for Windows 8.

A:Specific network settings based on wifi network

You can go into IPv4 Properties of this NIC, then you can use the Alternate configuration tab to set up the alternate IP, or use the Advanced tab to add a static IP/gateway/DNS etc. to TCP/IP.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/29158-specific-network-settings-based-wifi-network.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I have windows 7 32 bit on my hp 530 notebook. Since a few days when i try to connect to any network it shows connected but when i click on networks it says identifying network. I do have the latest drivers. I have windows 8 installed and wifi works fine in it.

Please reply.

Relevancy 70.52%

Hello,
I have a Dell Vostro 1720 with Intel WiFi Link 5300 AGN. Yesterday, my wireless network at home stopped working. In Wireless Network Connections, it says "Limited access". I'm not sending or receiving any packets, but my wireless connection is strong. When I troubleshoot the problem, it says that there might be a problem with the driver for the Wireless Network Connection adapter. I updated the driver and there are no caution signs in the device manager. I made sure I didn't have an AVG connection under Networking Properties as suggested elsewhere. I even tried manually configuring the IPv4 properties. I'm not sure what else to try at this point. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

A:Wireless Network shows "Limited Access"

Hi deand73 and welcome to W7 Forums

Can you post back showing the results of the following command: ipconfig /all (Do this from an Elevated Command Prompt)

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/262273-wireless-network-shows-limited-access.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Sorry if this has already been discussed. Couldn't find on a search.

I have a small secured network in my office with a modem/router networking three computers wirelessly. I would like to add another router that would allow clients in the waiting room of my office to have internet access. Could you assist me in a setup or map? I already have a wireless Linksys router available to use as the second router.

Thank You

A:Adding Wifi Network to an Already Secured Network

Are those in the waiting room to be allowed into OR forbidden access to your Lan systems?

You already have

Code:
modem---router----your.lan.systems
to Isolate the W.R from your lan, connect

Code:

modem---router----your.lan.systems (assumed 192.168.1.x or 0.x)
|
+---new router (new channel+ssid+no encryption)
set LAN addresses and DHCP for 192.168.10.x

add firewall rule to ALL your existing LAN systems to deny src address range=192.168.10.0 thru 10.255

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/adding-wifi-network-to-an-already-secured-network.118448/
Relevancy 69.23%

Hello I know this is a long shot I m staying in what s basically a hotel for the next couple months I was properties - Internet to access can't but network, network Connected access no on their free wireless Connected to network, but no Internet access - can't access network properties networks up until a couple of days ago when it just cut off my internet access all of a sudden They have confirmed it s nothing on their end My roommates have had steady access on their computers no problem my iPhone as well I obviously have no access to their modem to make issues more difficult when I right-click any of the network connections a dialog box will appear but all the menu options are blank I can t do anything to the connections except rename them Anything else yields a message box with no message if there s any other way to access the TCP IP properties that would be great Right-clicking the connection and clicking properties is the only way I know of I have tried winsock repair uninstalling reinstalling wireless driver and just about everything else I could think of ipconfig all gives me the following output Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Users Owner gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name Owner-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Mixed IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List bc hsia telus net Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix bc hsia telus net Description Atheros AR Wireless Network Adapter Physical Address - - - - -BB DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe ee bcd Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained July- - PM Lease Expires July- - PM Default Gateway DHCP Server DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Anchorfree HSS Adapter Physical Address -FF- - - - A DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description TAP VPN Adapter Physical Address -FF-E - - B-A DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek RTL E Family PCI-E Fast Ethern et NIC NDIS Physical Address - E- - B- -EB DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description isatap cgocable net Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description isatap McMaster CA Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description isatap EB EB - D- C - B -CDD br B Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description isatap no-domain-set bellcanada Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description isatap FE-CEA - DD-B CE- CA C br D E Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description isatap E BA - D E- C A-AD -B br E F Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - E- DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address e c b ecb b c ... Read more

A:Connected to network, but no Internet access - can't access network properties

Appears you are on Vista ( Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001] )

and running from an Admin Login (ie Owner and other than maintenance, you should be using a Limited Account, eg: UAC but solve that latter)

Disconnect from the router
Goto Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections.
Right click on ?Local Area Connection? & click ?properties? option.

scroll and find the Internet Protocol V6
clear the [x] preceeding that line
click ok

get a command prompt (run->cmd) and enternetsh int ip reset
netsh interface ip delete arpcache
ipconfig /flushdns

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/connected-to-network-but-no-internet-access-cant-access-network-properties.149976/
Relevancy 68.8%

Network shows as "Unauthenticated"....Changed my network profile to "Public"
I am on a laptop running Windows 7 Pro 64 bits in a company domain.
Today I arrived the office and my net shows domain name.Local (Unauthenticated).
I have allready deleted both NIC, updated to the latest drivers but allways the same.
Can anyone help me with this please?
Thanks,
Jorge Martins

A:Network shows as "Unauthenticated"....Changed my network profile

Hello Jorge, This is a problem only when the profile is set to public? You might go into network and sharing center>advanced sharing settings and change those to discover the network and turn on file/printer sharing

You might see if this sheds any light on your problems
Wired and wireless network connection problems in Windows
Why can’t I connect to a network?
Why can’t I connect to the Internet?
Did you have all windows important updates installed and network/internet optional updates?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/201005-network-shows-unauthenticated-changed-my-network-profile.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hello. I am after some help regarding installing some software called Pensions Profiler on a clients computer.

Firstly the computer - Windows XP Pro, all windows updates installed.

Pensions Profiler - Installed on their server but installed on each pc. Everyone's pc is fine except one. They have a mapped network drive linking them to the pensions profiler section of the server.

When installing, it does not get very far before displaying the following error.

Pensions Profiler Installer Information
Error 1606. Could not access network location CMNet\Network Path\.

I have checked the Microsoft site but nothing comes back into relation with "CMNet\Network Path\." part of the error.

Look forward to reading some replies.
All registry has been checked in relation to similar problems on the Microsoft support website and all registry entries appear to be fine. Error message attached as a pdf.

Thanks
Jason

A:Error 1606. Could not access network location CMNet\Network Path\.

If the installation file is an 'MSI' file (ie it uses the Microsoft Installer), this may help: http://windowsxp.mvps.org/msi1606.htm

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-1606-could-not-access-network-location-cmnet-network-path.1061831/
Relevancy 67.51%

I use a Comcast broadband gateway, say that this network is called 'Home'.
Connected to the 'Home' LAN I have multiple PC's, a Wii, and a Linksys E2500 Router.
Connected to the Linksys routers LAN I have 1 PC and 1 network storage device. I would like to map a network drive from a PC on the 'Home' LAN to the storage device on the Linksys router LAN.
The PC on the Linksys LAN is mapped just fine to the storage device because it's on the same LAN, I cant seem to connect anything from my 'Home' LAN to my Linksys LAN. Is it possible to do this type of mapping?
Both PCs use Windows 7.

roadmaster

A:How can I Access a Child Network From a Parent Network in Win7 64bit

Why did you add a second "router" (i.e. the E2500)? You describe only a PC and NAS connected to it, which I assume are both wired-connected to the E2500. Doesn't sound like you need any of the wireless capabilities of the E2500.

What you really should have done is get a "switch", not a router, to satisfy your needs to connect that PC and NAS. A switch has none of the firewall and security features that a router has. It's simply a "port-multiplier" which has one upstream connection port (say to a wired port on your primary Comcast gateway, i.e. modem + router combined), same as your E2500 is currently connected through its WAN port to your Comast router. The switch also has an additional number of downstream ports, to allow devices in its physical vicinity to be wired-connected, same as your router did. So to the downstream wired devices currently connected to your E2500 the "switch" device looks identical, and provides the identical access to the Internet.

But the switch will provide unblocked access to all other devices on the primary LAN hosted by itself as well as by the Comcast router. And it will also provide unblocked access to all downstream devices, to any upstream device (like your first computer). Everything connected through the switch appears identical to how it would look if connected directly to the primary router, and access between ALL devices is now possible and unrestricted by firewalls and security (since there's no second router involved).

The net effect is to provide wired connection of all the downstream devices to the primary router, as if they each had their own individual wired connection to the primary router. But they don't each have their own wired connection obviously, they're simply sharing the one upstream connection from switch to router, splitting the bandwidth (of that one upstream connection) as needed whenever they need to.

So, using a simple inexpensive reliable "gigabit switch" such as the Netgear GS105 instead of your E2500, you would connect the same cable between the Comcast router and your current E2500 to one of the ports on the GS105. Then you'd connect your second PC and the NAS to two more ports on the GS105. Bingo, presto, the second PC and NAS are now part of the primary Comcast LAN's attached devices, exactly as if they had been connected directly to one of the wired ports on the Comcast box.

That's my suggestion. A home LAN with two or more routers isn't "friendly" because of the firewall and security issues (which can be disabled, but really shouldn't come into play at all). You simply want the "port-multiplying" function of a "switch" at the remote room locations around your house, to provide additional wired Internet connectivity (say to smart TV's and players) where you have only one ethernet cable run to that room.

The multiplexing effect of a switch provides no greater than the upstream maximum speed to any of its downstream connected devices, but as long as they're not all working at the same time you might as well have full speed to each downstream device. Otherwise, they will "share" the upstream bandwidth.
NOTE: if you actually do need wireless capability in the neighborhood vicinity of that GS105 switch (which itself only has wired capability) because the wireless range of your primary Comcast WiFi router doesn't reach far enough with sufficient connection quality and speed, you can add an inexpensive "wireless access point (WAP)". This is another form of "switch" which includes both wired and wireless capability (like a WiFi router). The wireless network radiating around the WAP is a SECOND wireless network in your house, and is facilitated by the wired connection between the WAP and the primary router.

If you need this (i.e. remote WiFi to areas of the house where the primary WiFi network can't get to), we can talk more about it. But th... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/355300-how-can-i-access-child-network-parent-network-win7-64bit.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Have had this problem for awhile, when I first boot up I can access the network through my wifi router at home with it being the default gateway. After being up for maybe 5 minutes with network activity, I then time out trying to reach my default router and cannot access anything else.

I'll attach the files below. Note that the ark2 file is after running a full scan and the ark.txt was the initial scan. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Relevancy 67.51%

I've freshly installed Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit on my system that previously had Ubuntu installed, and prior to ubuntu had win7 ultimate installed. With the fresh install of win7, I receive an unidentified network/no network access issue.

Heres a list of things ive tried:

- reset the network adapter
- restarted the modem and the router
- messed around with homegroup
- reset tcp/ip
- tried connecting to a specific ip/dns/default gateway (which i retrieved with a laptop)
- ip /release /renew although i wasnt successful

Ive tried almost every single thing I could find on google. Nothing works. I connect fine on ubuntu and I connected fine on ultimate.

I havent tried installing drivers though. Because I cannot access the internet on that machine to install those drivers. Help is much much appreciated as I am tired of ubuntu.

Thanks,

j

A:Fresh install of Win7 *unidentified network/no network access*

Welcome to the forums bietzshe,

I don't know much about 7 Enterprise, but I imagine you would need to install the Lan/Network drivers for your Motherboard.
Is your motherboard the P67 FTW? Do you have a driver CD for it? If not then you will need to head over to EVGA - EVGA Download Center find your motherboard from the drop down list and download and install the Network driver there.

Paul.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/292757-fresh-install-win7-unidentified-network-no-network-access.html
Relevancy 67.51%

i recently bought a windows 7 home premium tablet with the intent of using it as a portable media player. for some reason i cannot connect to my media server's shared drive. the server is running windows xp and share permissions are configured properly. but any time i try to open the share on the tablet i get a the network password is incorrect. the thing is that i can remote desktop into the server using the same username an password. so please for the love of god fix this because my sanity relies on it.

mike

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/426992/urgent-cant-access-network-drive-incorrect-network-password/
Relevancy 67.51%

hi guys so I have this weird problem that is driving me nuts since some weeks here's the thing at work we have a corporate set up with Win Professional everything is setup on a quot domain quot we all have Dell computers and we can connect either via cable or via wireless pretty standard these days anyway if I connect via cable and login everything works perfectly access Cannot over Network on Network Corporate Drives Wireless Shared I can see the local network shares and no problems at all Problems start to arise on wireless Here's the crazy scenario - if I start PC on cable with wifi turned off via hardware switch then say I undock the PC for going to a meeting room AND I turn on the wifi everything works fine I can see the network drives all good it crunches for a few moments when I load explorer the Cannot access Network Shared Drives over Corporate Network on Wireless first time and then he quot finds quot the network drives - if I decide to go back to my station turn off wifi re-dock the PC back to cable everything works fine BUT - if say I am on cable undock the pc put on the wifi and THEN I restart the PC when the computer boots win it takes some time at boot then I cannot access the network drives anymore they have the red X and it says quot connection cannot be restored quot or something like that internet browsing always works fine and I DONT do any login on wireless I think because it's on a quot domain quot setup that is tested times in a row basically if I don't give him the cable at boot I cannot see the network drives and also when it cannot detect correctly the network drives if I restart the laptop it literally gets stuck and I have to force a reset on cable it restarts in like seconds I also noticed that when I am on cable if I go to quot network quot then I see some of my colleague's computers there BUT if I am on wifi when I cannot access the network drives then I see just myself this would make sense in a way things I already tried that didn't change a thing - enable files and printer sharing check - check client for Microsoft networks - TCP IP gt advanced gt NetBIOS quot enable NetBIOS over TCP IP quot from default that was before - flush DNS - restart winsocks with the net something command sorry cant remember the syntax nothing seems to make a difference to complicate things some of my colleagues with older dell computers don't have any issue at all in fact they are always on wifi for me it's a personal choice I like to be on cable when at the desk faster connection overall and when I go to meeting rooms I use the wireless obviously but it's very annoying that I have to remember quot not to restart quot if I am in meeting room otherwise I cannot see the network drives where we have work stuff sorry for the rant help highly appreciated thanks Gabrio

A:Cannot access Network Shared Drives over Corporate Network on Wireless

What is the make/model of Wireless Access Point(s)?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/308581-cannot-access-network-shared-drives-over-corporate-network-wireless.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Wifi connected but after like 5 - 15 mins, it shows no internet access (yellow !) at random. Sometimes it can happen every 1 min and freuqency great increases when im streaming a video/uploading/downloading or playing an online game.

I tried all the solutions such /run winsock reset & preferred DNS 218. 67. 222. 222.

A:Wifi connected but shows no internet access

Could be something to do with your router allowing internet access off it, do your have one?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/188332-wifi-connected-but-shows-no-internet-access.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hello Forums I'll start off with the scenario that brings me here Today I managed to redecorate my bedroom where my computer sat on top of a shaky wooden desk That desk is now gone caput and replaced by a much bigger sturdier and prettier glass replacement Before I dissasembled the computer to re-decorate I was able to browse the internet at ease There were no Network; - Powerline Unidentified No Network Adapters Access problems at all However after the new desk was setup - and all Unidentified Network; No Network Access - Powerline Adapters wires replaced in their correct slots Unidentified Network; No Network Access - Powerline Adapters I find that I am unable to connect to the internet or Unidentified Network; No Network Access - Powerline Adapters even the house's network For the past year I have been wired to the router using a RTL C P C P Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC It was plugged into an extension cord in my room into the Ethernet port in the back of my computer Downstairs it's twin was situated no less than feet away from the router - plugged into the first port Now when I boot up the computer the network notification presents the following message quot Unidentified Network No network access quot and sometimes presents a yellow next to it So I am reduced to typing on my mother's laptop - which has no problems connecting to the network I am able to use the ipconfig release command but unable to use the renew - it hangs in the command prompt then tells me that the DHCP server cannot be located The IP beforehand was reverted to - before all of this I was I've been attempting all sorts of fixes for the past hours To no avail any help would be greatly appreciated EDIT I'll also mention that the DNS server and IP settings are set to automatic EDIT Windows Network Diagnostics have determined that quot Local Area Connection quot doesn't have a valid IP configuration

A:Unidentified Network; No Network Access - Powerline Adapters

The router itself would present you with a new Local Area IP, thus the prefix of 192.168.0.*, so I can almost guarantee that it's not your computer acting up. Personally, I'm not too sure on why or how it gave your computer the middle-finger, but it seems to be the culprit..

I'd try resetting your router back to Factory Default settings (Unplug its power source for about 5-10 minutes), plugging everything back in, and seeing how it goes from there.

EDIT::

Also, when you get the chance, I'd check to see if there are any available firmware updates for your router... just saying. Hope all is well mate.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/200400-unidentified-network-no-network-access-powerline-adapters.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hello. I have a problem recently where this website I try to browse to for an online Madden video game league simply will not load. I can access it and use the forum just fine on my phone via cellular connection, or even other WiFi networks. But my phone on my WiFi and either of my computers wired into my router, it never allows me access.

I have FIOS and an Actiontech WI424WR router. Every other website works just fine. I have logged into the router and checked every setting I can think of.. firewall, parental controls, access/deny lists, website blocking, nothing looked out of the ordinary. I cannot even ping the website. I also did a complete reset of my router this morning, same issue. Any ideas?

A:Cannot access one website on my network, outside of my network it loads fine

what happens when you try to access it?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/595315/cannot-access-one-website-on-my-network-outside-of-my-network-it-loads-fine/
Relevancy 67.08%

I had Windows Vista and everything was fine today Windows No Network Access, since - 7 Unidentified downloading Network I decided to use my free Unidentified Network - No Network Access, since downloading Windows 7 Windows upgrade and I can't connect through my router It started when I downloaded Windows and I went to connect and it showed my network it said quot Unable to connect to quot network quot quot Then after a little why it didn't even show my network their at all It just said quot Unidentified Network No network access quot Unidentified Network - No Network Access, since downloading Windows 7 I've tried nearly everything I'm connected now through the modem but obviously I want to fix this situation with my router so I can Unidentified Network - No Network Access, since downloading Windows 7 connect through my router Also every since I got Windows I can't go to my routers IP address at http - it just won't open the page I was going to reset all router settings to default but it wouldn't let me access it I did read a lot of the other threads on this subject I've tried Disabling then Enabling Local Network Connection didn't work Please help me guys

A:Unidentified Network - No Network Access, since downloading Windows 7

This problem usually has to do with a secondary default gateway in the Windows 7 network adaptors Ipv4 settings. The link below shows you how to fix that problem.

http://pocketpccentral.net/blog/2009...blem-resolved/

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/89905-unidentified-network-no-network-access-since-downloading-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 67.08%

For some time now my internet would be fine for 1hour after booting up my computer and then the network would then fail to be recognized. I have followed multiple tutorials on the internet, with countless suggestions, where other people have had the same problem. Some seem to fix the problem for a short time and then it comes back a week later.

Currently I am having to use my phone to connect to the internet.

Any changes I have made to try and fix it I have reversed. Except when I formatted my PC to try and fix it but again was only temp fix.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Willing to remote if needed but do not know how good the connection would be through my phone.

Many Thanks

A:Unidentified Network - No Network Access - Win7 64bit

If you can post a screen shot of the ipconfig/all from this machine it would help me to diagnose this problem.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/243224-unidentified-network-no-network-access-win7-64bit.html
Relevancy 67.08%

I have a yellow triangle over the network icon - it says no network access - but I have a working network ? Can surf anywhere ? Ideas ? thanks

A:yellow triangle - no network access - but working network ?

Total, could be a corrupted user profile or driver issue

Network

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/288029-yellow-triangle-no-network-access-but-working-network.html
Relevancy 67.08%

My neighbor came over two days ago after complaining that she could not stole neighbor My to network access network! my key wireless my access the unsecured network in the neighborhood I felt bad for her so I told her she could use my computer to access her school website I noticed that she had written something on her hand not paying attention I let it go She immediately quot had to go put the baby down for a nap quot and about seconds after she was gone my Wii started going in and out of connection and my Dell pc started running really slow So now I am convinced she stole my wireless network key off of the side of my wire gateway modem My network quot was quot secure until she got the network key The above is obviously not important My question is how can I block her computer completely from my network My neighbor stole my wireless network key to access my network! without disabling my wireless access I have gained access to my system summary via gateway wire net I named all of my computer devices including my ipad ipod iphone android phone and pc so her s is the only one I do not recognize When viewing it does not give me the option to click on the unknown pc it only allows me to view the computer devices that have connected to my newtork I have reset my modem and changed what I think is the router password but I want to make sure that her computer has zero access to my network I am a complete novice I do not know much about computers so please bare with me Any information will be greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 67.08%

Hey.
Recently my other computer has stopped being able to access my files on this computer through the network, and stopped having access to the printer. This computer can still access files on the other one, through the network, so im not quite sure what is wrong. Any help appreciated.
Thanks

Relevancy 66.65%

I am using the quot netsh wlan hostednetwork quot commands to create an Access Point for my other devices e g phone Roku etc This worked fine for weeks But for some reason it stopped working weeks ago and I cannot figure out what caused it to stop I did not make any major changes I am able to set the mode to quot allow quot and start the hostednetwork But under Network and Sharing Center it consistently Miniport WiFi "No network access" HostedNetwork Virtual shows that my Virtual Wifi Adapter as quot No network access quot Here are my parameters Computer Dell Inspiron nbsp OS Windows -bit WiFi Adapter Dell Wireless Adapter WLAN Mini-Card Driver is HostedNetwork Virtual WiFi Miniport "No network access" updated to the HostedNetwork Virtual WiFi Miniport "No network access" most recent version nbsp Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Driver is updated to to the most recent version nbsp Anti-virus firewall SW Kaspersky Internet Security I've disabled this throughout my troubleshooting without any positive impact Below is nbsp the output of quot ipconfig all quot ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows IP Configuration nbsp nbsp Host Name Todd-PC nbsp nbsp Primary Dns Suffix nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Node Type Hybrid nbsp nbsp IP Routing Enabled No nbsp nbsp WINS Proxy Enabled No Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection nbsp nbsp Connection-specific DNS Suffix nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Description Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter nbsp nbsp Physical Address - - E-AB- F- nbsp nbsp DHCP Enabled No nbsp nbsp Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes nbsp nbsp Link-local IPv Address fe f c e c ede Preferred nbsp nbsp nbsp IPv Address Preferred nbsp nbsp nbsp Subnet Mask nbsp nbsp Default Gateway nbsp nbsp nbsp DHCPv IAID nbsp nbsp DHCPv Client DUID - - - - -D - - C- - -AE- D-B -D nbsp nbsp DNS Servers fec ffff nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp fec ffff nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp fec ffff nbsp nbsp NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection nbsp nbsp Connection-specific DNS Suffix nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Description Dell Wireless WLAN Mini-Card nbsp nbsp Physical Address - - E-AB- F- nbsp nbsp DHCP Enabled Yes nbsp nbsp Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes nbsp nbsp Link-local IPv Address fe ffe a Preferred nbsp nbsp nbsp IPv Address Preferred nbsp nbsp nbsp Subnet Mask nbsp nbsp Lease Obtained Sunday March PM nbsp nbsp Lease Expires Sunday March PM nbsp nbsp Default Gateway nbsp nbsp DHCP Server nbsp nbsp DHCPv IAID nbsp nbsp DHCPv Client DUID - - - - -D - - C- - -AE- D-B -D nbsp nbsp DNS Servers nbsp nbsp NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface nbsp nbsp Connection-specific DNS Suffix nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface nbsp nbsp Physical Address - - - - - - -E nbsp nbsp DHCP Enabled No nbsp nbsp Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes nbsp nbsp IPv Address d c f d f ff a Preferred nbsp nbsp nbsp Link-local IPv Address fe f d f ff a Preferred nbsp nbsp nbsp Default Gateway nbsp nbsp NetBIOS over Tcpip Disabled -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please let me know if you require any additional information Thanks in advance -Todd

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/425db2f6-4760-482f-906b-2d5c51c7fd4a/hostednetwork-virtual-wifi-miniport-quotno-network-accessquot?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 66.65%

I have a brand new acer aspire notebook and I'm trying to connect to my airport extreme card built into my iMac desktop. The laptop sees the signal just fine, but it will not connect to the internet and I get "limited access". What can I do to connect?

A:unidentified network, no network access, limited access

Hi and welcome to SF,

This is an interesting issue, from the surface of things, it looks like there is a restriction on the connection to access the internet from the built-in card. You were able to tap into the wireless card network so that narrows it down to possibly hardware, MAC address, IP restriction.

Can you do an ipconfig from the notebook and show us?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/50421-unidentified-network-no-network-access-limited-access.html
Relevancy 66.65%

I have a Dell Inspiron 1750 with Windows Home Premium x64. This problem began occurring on Thursday after my brother put his hard drive from his laptop which runs Vista, into my laptop. I figured it was a stupid idea, but he stayed home and I went to school that day. (His CMOS battery needs to be replaced)

So whenever I try to connect wirelessly to my home network, my laptop considers it a public network and I have limited connectivity, which is pretty much no connectivity. Although when I connect the ethernet cord directly to my laptop, everything works fine. Not sure if that helped so let me know if you all need anything else. Here is my ipconfig/all, which is quite long.

Just so you know, I've already tried adding things to the {GUID} codes or whatever.

Any help is appreciated.

A:Unidentified Network; No Network Access; Limited Access

Hello,

I'm not an expert in Networking you may try this when someone looks at your thread Windows 7 Unidentified Network, Limited Access, No Internet Connection Problem Resolved

Hope this helps,
Captain

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/119966-unidentified-network-no-network-access-limited-access.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I am trying to use a new Macbook Pro with an existing wifi network that has several Windows 7 PCs. The Mac has no problems getting on the wifi network. I can connect to the Mac from my Windows 7 PC to read files on the Mac and transfer files from the PC
to the Mac. But I cannot get the Mac to connect to my Windows 7 PC. I want the Mac to read files on the PC and use the printer that is connected to the PC.
When I try to connect to the PC from the Mac, I get an error message on the Mac saying ?there are no shares available or you are not allowed to access them on the server?.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/4f975081-3a8e-43fa-91e2-0831401415e6/trouble-connecting-a-macbook-to-a-windows-7-home-wifi-network-quotno-shares-availableor?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 66.22%

I've been working on this for three days already, I am using win 7 64bits with a TP-link router.

I've just moved in to a new house, with a router set up by my landlord, for the first day, I couldn't connected to the wifi, but somehow I worked that out, and could now connected to the internet (Occasionally, still couldn't get connected sometimes). Anyway, since there's no problem connecting to the wireless network, I realize it is very very unstable, it's running really slow, and might lost access to internet even when the signals show everything's fine. I tried different methods, ipconfig /release and renew, uninstalling my driver, all kinds of stuff, but the problem still exist.

What can I do?

A:Connected to wifi, shows no problems on the signals, unstable access

Quote: Originally Posted by anth1991

I've been working on this for three days already, I am using win 7 64bits with a TP-link router.

I've just moved in to a new house, with a router set up by my landlord, for the first day, I couldn't connected to the wifi, but somehow I worked that out, and could now connected to the internet (Occasionally, still couldn't get connected sometimes). Anyway, since there's no problem connecting to the wireless network, I realize it is very very unstable, it's running really slow, and might lost access to internet even when the signals show everything's fine. I tried different methods, ipconfig /release and renew, uninstalling my driver, all kinds of stuff, but the problem still exist.

What can I do?

Have you tried changing the channel that the wireless is using? The type of security and encryption being used can also make a difference.

Xirrus wifi inspector can help you find a clear channel in your area, if you are confused by what it says then just post a screen shot of the read out here.
Wi-Fi Inspector | Xirrus

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/242425-connected-wifi-shows-no-problems-signals-unstable-access.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Well I have searched and fought with this on my own long enough apparently i need help! My desktop cannot see my network. The network itslef runs fine Xbox, phones kindle and this laptop have no probles seeing nor using the network.
I have run ipconfig /all tried reseting Tcp/IP to no avail. what else can I do?
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 840 Processor, x64 Family 16 Model 5 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 2815 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM), 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 100000 MB, Free - 57089 MB; G: Total - 426882 MB, Free - 200273 MB; H: Total - 426884 MB, Free - 11964 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., M4N68T-M-V2
Antivirus: Norton 360, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

Relevancy 65.79%

HELP Can t access my network connections in my network folder Guys i have a problem with my network folder It seems that I can t see my existing network connections in the folder I first noticed this when i click on my dial-up connection the connection window won t come up network in access HELP! connections folder!! network my Can't my When i open the network connections folder in the control panel an error message comes up with this message The Network Connections Folder was unable to retrieve the lsit of Network adapters on your machine Please make sure that the Network Connections service is enabled and running I tried going to the Services Tool and manually HELP! Can't access my network connections in my network folder!! started Network Connections but this is the message I got Could not start the Network Connections service on Local Computer Error The specified procedure could not be found What gives Please help me guys I m really at lost on what to do this time I even tried starting all services but i only got the same error message in the Network Connections service Thanks dRew ---------------------------- HJT Logfile attached for further info just in case Logfile of HELP! Can't access my network connections in my network folder!! HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP v WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Ahead InCD InCDsrv exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system netdde exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C Program Files CFusionMX runtime bin jrunsvc exe C Program Files CFusionMX db slserver bin swagent exe C Program Files CFusionMX db slserver bin swstrtr exe C Program Files CFusionMX db slserver bin swsoc exe C Program Files CFusionMX runtime bin jrun exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Virtual CD v System vcdsecs exe C Program Files Raxco PerfectDisk PDSched exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exe C PROGRA COMMON Stardock SDMCP exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system VTTimer exe C WINDOWS system VTtrayp exe C Program Files Ahead InCD InCD exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe C Program Files Terminator Quick TV Scheduled exe C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe C WINDOWS VM STI EXE C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files HP hpcoretech hpcmpmgr exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpotdd exe C PROGRA VIRTUA System VCDPlay exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr Acrotray exe C WINDOWS PowerS exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerVCRII RemoteAgent exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files CursorXP CursorXP exe C Program Files FreeRAM XP Pro FreeRAM XP Pro exe C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasDtServ exe C Documents and Settings Jake Start Menu Programs Startup Adobe Gamma Loader exe C Program Files Stardock ObjectDock ObjectDock exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Fake Webcam FakeWebcamXP exe C Program Files CamGrab- LE CamGrab- LE exe C Program Files ReGetDx regetdx exe C WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http searchbar findthewebsiteyouneed com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http searchbar findthewebsiteyouneed com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www findthewebsiteyouneed com O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX Acro... Read more

A:HELP! Can't access my network connections in my network folder!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-cant-access-my-network-connections-in-my-network-folder.439308/
Relevancy 65.79%

hello everyone

i'm facing a big problem xD my laptop doesn't connect to my wireless network, neither by cable (wired). i dunno what happened to it, it was working good

i googled for a solution, but nothing worked

here's a photo to clear it a little bit more

what the hell did happen to my laptop!!? i didn't change network settings at all!
pls help me

thanks in advance

A:(Unidentified Network - No Network Access) Issue

Hi Asem and welcome to SF.
Read this tutorial and see if it helps- Internet Troubleshooting Guide[2]=Networking Internet

Also see- Unidentified Networks - Set as Private or Public[2]=Networking Internet
Hope this helps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/155845-unidentified-network-no-network-access-issue.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I am trying to set VPN cannot map network connected drive network or access W7 but up a VPN with using a Windows ultimate maching as a server The current client is also W I've been through the two tutorials on this site and set it up Forwarded port to the relevant PC set PPTP and when the dust had settled the client PC accessing the internet via BT Openzone will connect to the server using a non-BTopenzone internet connection I W7 VPN connected but cannot access network or map network drive am trying to set up a network drive mapped to a share on the server but I cannot access any of the shares on the server If I try server share I just get quot not found quot I presume server should be the internal network name or IP as opposed to the external one When I 'browse' I only see the files and folders on the client PC On the server I have RAS Dial in interfaces listed as work network access type internet Home Network Access type internet Homegroup - ready to create I actually have a work group and will connect Xp machine to this server - if I ever get it working Connections LAN connection I unticked 'use default gateway on remote network' on both IPv and IPv The server is identified via no-ip com 'cos I dont have a static IP address but it makes no difference if I use the external IP address I can ping the computer using its No-IP name or its IP address but I cannot map a W7 VPN connected but cannot access network or map network drive network drive or access any network shares The server incoming connection has IPV unticked File and printer sharing ticked QoS packet scheduler ticked Under TCP IPv the allow callers to access my network is ticked assign IP address automatically Under the Local Area connection sharing tab allow other network users to connect through this computers internet connection was not ticked I tried to tick it but was then forced to select a private network but the choices were only a wireless network so I left it unticked currently other PCs on the LAN share the interent connection OK So How can I set up a network drive to a shared folder on my VPN server Thanks for any help

A:W7 VPN connected but cannot access network or map network drive

Can you ping the vpn server ... sure?
Try to disable your firewall temporary

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/324114-w7-vpn-connected-but-cannot-access-network-map-network-drive.html
Relevancy 65.79%

so i've been trying to fix this for the best part of a week now and its finally got the better unidentified network no network wired access of me and i'm resorting to doing the thing no man wants to do and i'm wired unidentified network no network access asking for help My comp just doesnt seem to be able to get a connection through wired unidentified network no network access the ethernet anymore which is considerably faster and more reliable when it does work all i'm getting is unidentified network no network access i have tried running the troubleshooter disabling the wired unidentified network no network access windows firewall and avg but no joy checked the ip is dynamic reset router adapter and pc tried some reset dns catalog command tried ammending the network type and values in the NIC adapter properties none of these worked so i set them all back to what they were before and nothing has made any difference also tried an ip config release and renew but again nothing thanks in advance for your help heres the ipconfig all Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Users Gumdrops gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name Gumdrops-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Edimax EW- PIn Wireless PCI-Express Ad apter Physical Address - F- F-E -CE-AB DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe a c b bb d Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained April Lease Expires April Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - B- B-A - -BC-AE-C - F-C - A DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Physical Address BC-AE-C - F-C - A DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe e cb bec d Preferred Autoconfiguration IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Default Gateway DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - B- B-A - -BC-AE-C - F-C - A DNS Servers fd d e c a ff fe c NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter isatap A- - -A E- C F D Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap BFD -AA B- EC -B -A DFB AA Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/394078-wired-unidentified-network-no-network-access.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi i have recently made hardware changes to one of my computer the build now looks (win7) unidentified network-no network access like this AMD - x - black edition Mobo - M N -VM unidentified network-no network access (win7) I formatted the drive and a fresh install of windows When the computer starts up for the first time all the drivers install properly but in the bottom left i have a message unidentified network-no network access (win7) saying unidentified network - no network access I have searched around online for possible solutions and here is what i have done so far - uninstall network driver and restart computer - made sure my internet protocol V is set to obtain ip automatically - reinstall windows - installing drivers for m n -vm manually I have computers on this router none of which needs the network connection to be set up with setup wizard This computer wont connect though I m all out of ideas as to why Windows IP Configuration Host Name vincent-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller Physical Address - - C-C - - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe ce cc a d Preferred Autoconfiguration IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Default Gateway DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - - - -C - - - C-C - - DNS Servers fec ffff fec ffff fec ffff NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter isatap B E-DFB - FC -A EB- FB DD Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes I can see that i don t have a default gateway When i try to make changes to internet protocol of ipv i choose an ip with the same first digits as the other computers in my house and setting the gateway to the same one as the others When i do this it freezes and says not responding nbsp

A:unidentified network-no network access (win7)

Do not start multiple threads on the same topic. You have replies here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unidentified-network-no-network-access-win7.968050/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hello, I just receive my new desktop with a brand new windows 8, after I successfully installed and activated windows it seems I can't connect to my network neither access its properties. I am actually using my phone as a wifi adaptor through easytether and I already tried to (re)install different driver for my Ethernet card but it makes no difference. I don't think easytether could be the cause but I can't connect to any bank website, facebook, hotmail, I can't download and install google chrome and I can't use windows update (I though it could have fix few of the issues). I don't know if I posted this thread in the right place since so many things are malfunctioning but I'll be glad to have a bit of help here. cheers

A:Can't access network properties,can't connect to network

Originally Posted by sogefurter

Hello, I just receive my new desktop with a brand new windows 8, after I successfully installed and activated windows it seems I can't connect to my network neither access its properties. I am actually using my phone as a wifi adaptor through easytether and I already tried to (re)install different driver for my Ethernet card but it makes no difference. I don't think easytether could be the cause but I can't connect to any bank website, facebook, hotmail, I can't download and install google chrome and I can't use windows update (I though it could have fix few of the issues). I don't know if I posted this thread in the right place since so many things are malfunctioning but I'll be glad to have a bit of help here. cheers

If you can post a screen shot of the ipconfig/all from this machine it would be most helpful.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/28860-cant-access-network-properties-cant-connect-network.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi.
Recently, my computer has stopped access to its files or something. My other computer "old" is what its called, cannot access the files on this computer "main", or use main's printer. It was all fine a few days ago, but just seemed to turn itself off. All help appreciated.
Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/cannot-access-network-files-or-use-printer-over-network-411545.html
Relevancy 65.79%

On my laptop I just noticed this appearing when I hover over the Wifi bar indicator in the right hand corner.

I have no way of deleting this connection, I also don't need it nor do I know how it got their in the first place. It also shows up as a Public network. Furthermore, in Network Connections it shows up as TAP - Windows Adapter V9. I can't delete it but I can disable it.

There is no option to remove from the Network and Sharing Centre. Any suggestions on how to delete/remove?

Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/396164-lan-connection-unidentified-network-no-network-access.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi there I noticed there was another front page thread that was a similar problem to this but I didn t want to hijack the thread A few days ago after having my PC Windows turned off for about days due to not having a monitor I turned it on and suddenly was experiencing the little yellow triangle over my LAN connection in the windows tray It says Unidentified Network - No Network Access Im using a wired connection to the router which is a Belkin and I haven t had any issue like this in Network - Access No Solved: Network Unidentified the years i ve had this PC I have tried a few fixes that I found online but haven t had any luck and it has me completely stumped Im posting this off my MacBook Pro which is wireless and isn t having Solved: Unidentified Network - No Network Access any problems nor are any other wireless connections in the house iPhones PS etc I have AVG free installed on the PC I would post ipconfig results on here but im not sure how to do that because I have zero net access on the PC Thanks in advance for any help given nbsp

Relevancy 65.79%

I am setting up a computer for a user in an office The user can access all her required network share folders from her existing computer and from any other computer in the office The computer we are setting up for her is denied access to the two network shares that she needs to be able to access We are able to map the drives but get quot You do not have permission to access computer folder Contact your network administrator quot We are able to access shared folders on the same machine that contains the folders for which access is denied There are two shared folders with this problem One is on a domain server the other is shared on a workstation There is acess to other shared folders on either of these machines Access is only denied to the folders that we need to map I have also tried logging on to the problem machine as another user with administrative privileges and get the same permission denied error message So it appears that the problem is network. shares from on one machine network access Can't a on the Windows Can't access network shares from one machine on a network. machine not on the server since the problem is not experienced from any other computer on the network I have tried turning off the firewall renaming the computer and logging on Can't access network shares from one machine on a network. as a different user We have also looked in Group Policy for any policy settings but didn't see anything obvious I am not fully knowledgeable about Group Policy editing so I could be overlooking something in Group Policy Would appreciate any help or suggestions for fixing this Sam

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/00400469-81f0-47be-8661-c57a15758285/cant-access-network-shares-from-one-machine-on-a-network?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi everyone A few days ago my computer was infected with OpenCloudSecurity spyware and after multiple virus spyware No network access, network error unidentified scans I finally got rid of it Unfortunately sometime during this my Toshiba Satellite laptop No network access, unidentified network error stopped connecting to my WiFi I know it's not the router or modem because my phone and my brothers laptop the one I'm using now still connect fine I even tried connecting it directly to the modem I've searched up and down on different forums on the net for fixes and tried many of them unfortunately to no avail Usually when this stuff happened I would just restore my system Upon trying to my disappointment no restore points Damn I tried fixing my registry with WinASO Rescanned with my virus scanners Disabled and Re-enabled the Network card Reset the ipconfig setting under command prompt I'm at a loss at this point and it's been going on a week that it hasn't connected If anyone could help me you'd be a life saver Thanks a bunch P S - Not sure if this helps but here's my copy pasta'd ipconfig settings Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C windows system gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name Tom-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Wireless No network access, unidentified network error LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Physical Address - A- - -F -E DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek RTL SE Wireless LAN PCIE Netwo rk Adapter Physical Address - A- - -F -E DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe d eb c aa Preferred Autoconfiguration IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Default Gateway DNS Servers fec ffff fec ffff fec ffff NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical Address - - -E -CA-F DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap A CD-D - C - D -CC D Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes C windows system gt

A:No network access, unidentified network error

Welcome to SF,

Try resetting both TCP/IP and Winsock:
Click on Start=> All Programs => Accessories and right click on Command Prompt, select "Run as Administrator" to open a command prompt.
Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log press enter
Reset IPv6 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log press enter
Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog press enter
Restart the computer after.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/190406-no-network-access-unidentified-network-error.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi. this site had a post of a similar problem, but the suggestion did not fix my problem. So, I thought I might post my problem specifically and see if anyone has any suggestions.
I have 2 different laptops. both running Windows7 and connecting to the internet wirelessly. within a few days of each other they both began to display "Currently connected to: Unidentified network No network access" and they will not let me get on the internet. It is not my router becuase It shows the same thing no matter where I try to connect. I have tried my gym and a local restaurant that I have always had success connecting to before. Furthermore my WindowsXP desktop is directly connected and is connecting to the internet without any problems. My laptops are both running AVG for antivirus. Any ideas?

Relevancy 65.79%

Well i had the problem when im doing the ICS between a computer with internet win and a computer with ethernet cable Winxp When i unplug the cable or the other computer restart or whatever i get the message of quot unidentified network quot quot internet innaccesible quot quot no Network Access quot etc I know is a kick in the balls and its so hard to know what Unidentified in access at 7 ICS Network, Fix network No for Windows is the problem cuz is a little bit tricky i have searched everywhere and nothing helped me out i tried bridged updating drivers disabling enabling parameters disabling firewall editing gpedit etc it was driving me nuts just watching the quot Public Network Unidentified Network quot I have tested and i did the next config doing lots of trial and error Worked perfect for me I hope it helps you out too guys Fix for Unidentified Network, No network access at ICS in Windows 7 Do the steps in the next order Both computers in same Workgroup Both computers with bonjour disabled or deleted In CMD delete route In my case Internet router Wlan Win Ethernet Lan Winxp The pc with the internet Share the internet of Wlan then go to Lan gt Properties gt ipv disabled ipv ip assigned when u share the internet submask default Default Gateway Here you put the ip of the gateway created to share internet This is the most important to remove the quot public network quot and unidentified thing The name of it in my computer is quot Residential Gateway Device quot DNS DNS Pc client Get automatic IP option this is important DNS DNS And youre done I hope it works for you guys i really Fix for Unidentified Network, No network access at ICS in Windows 7 have passed frustrating times to get this thing working properly i test often pluging and unpluging the ethernet just to see Fix for Unidentified Network, No network access at ICS in Windows 7 if this still working and it does Notes The DNS are from google dns Sorry for my english

A:Fix for Unidentified Network, No network access at ICS in Windows 7

Interesting that the default gateway 0.0.0.0 can also be problematic with a regular network connection as well.

In both cases typing in the default gateway resolved the issue as described in the link.
Windows 7 Unidentified Network, Limited Access, No Internet Connection Problem Resolved

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/281119-fix-unidentified-network-no-network-access-ics-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi there

This USB Wifi adapter seems to be a MEGA performer --Lovely finally to be able to THINK of getting rid of LAN cables all over the place.

I've no probs with decent HD Movie streaming from a SERVER with one of these (I unplugged the LAN and inserted the USB Wifi adapter into a USB3 slot --note this needs genuine USB3 to work at proper speed). My Home router can deliver 802.11ac so no probs there.

Brilliant piece of kit and NO MORE CABLES !!!!!!. Wifi will soon be able to deliver comparable speeds to LAN especially for HOME networks. !!!

Here's the UK Link but is available in US and Europe. In any case it's delivered (in my case) by Amazon S.A.R.L (Luxembourg) so no tax !!!. even though I ordered from UK web site --they will ship outside UK tax free.

USB-AC56 | Networking | ASUS UK

Cheers
jimbo

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/38950-finally-can-retire-wired-network-wifi-usb-ac56-wifi-802-11ac.html
Relevancy 64.93%

PCs are Win Ultimate All are joined to the Domain Domain Controller DNS DHCP Server on same instance is Server standard The network topology is like this Router as Internet Gateway gt Switch identifying Cards will only or intermittently, Inside the Domain-Joined no Network when network Connections will Network longer, Network join Domain PC from gt Wired to Server and PC's SIP phones and Wireless Access Point Domain-Joined PC Network Cards will no longer, or will only intermittently, join the Domain Network when identifying Network Connections from Inside network all on same subnet DNS and DHCP have been offloaded Domain-Joined PC Network Cards will no longer, or will only intermittently, join the Domain Network when identifying Network Connections from Inside network to Server Roles and switched off on the router All of the PCs have network cards that have joined the domain network at least some of the time since I set them up Some of them have always picked up the domain network and continue to this day Some of them intermittently pick up the domain network and other times join whatever other unmanaged network is available Some of them have stopped picking up the domain network altogether and will no matter how many times their NICs are restarted always join a non-domain unmanaged network When the NICs are not joining the domain they are unable to ping hostnames of any devices on the network but nslookup of the hostnames usually works The DC DNS DHCP server's IP can be pinged without issue ipv or ipv I am recording DNS Client Errors ID on all of the PCs during the intervals when their NICs are identifying which network to join -On the PCs that are catching the domain network I am only getting a single error about the root domain eg the domain is ad domain com and I am only getting errors about how the configured DNS servers cannot resolve domain com nothing with fully qualified domain names eg server ad domain com -On the PCs that are not catching the domain network I get a few different instances of the same error substituted quot domain quot for my root domain name Name resolution for the name WPAD ad domain com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Name resolution for the name lt DC-DNS-DHCPSERVERNAME gt ad domain com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Name resolution for the name LDAP TCP DC MSDCS ad domain com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Name resolution for the name ISATAP ad domain com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Based on what I've read about NLA service choosing the domain to log into I believe this rd error is the big one although I guess the big error is that my configured DNS servers are not responding except to NSLookups From what I understand the Network Location Awareness Service Provider will roughly do the following look into the registry to see if there is an entry for a domain network to join and if there is it will attempt to contact the domain controller of the same domain name If it is successful with both parts it will join the domain network named quot ad domain com quot If not it will fall back to one of the other options ie home private public quot whatever its called network quot I have tried many of the fixes presented for similar issues but I haven't found anything that's worked A few things I have tried while cycling my NICs on and off to test -turned off the firewall nbsp -poked holes in the firewall for TCP UDP port -poked holes in the firewall for TCP UDP port -ipconfig flushdns ipconfig registerdns -netsh int ip reset -netsh reset Winsock catalog and restarted -route f and restarted -turned off DHCP Client Service -restarted DHCP client Service -turned off IPV on NICs -hard-coded DNS servers IPV and -hard-coded static IPs and DNS Servers only IPV -sfc scannow to scan for integrity violations All of these and also some combinations of these and more that I can't remember One more p... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/303bcde4-6a0b-4bc4-baff-929f0b6b4261/domainjoined-pc-network-cards-will-no-longer-or-will-only-intermittently-join-the-domain-network?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi folks.  This is after doing an upgrade from Server 2008 to Server 2008 R2 mind you.  Not sure if that matters.  

I was having problems with RDPing to my Win7 clients so I checked that remote desktop was enabled.  When doing so I saw that it informed me that I had to allow rdp access in the firewall which I know had been done before.  After looking around I realized that my network profile had been changed to "Public".  I also noticed that my active network shows as "unauthenticated".  What does this mean and how can I fix this?  How did this happen?  Thanks.

A:Network shows as "Unauthenticated"....Changed my network profile to "Public"

How many DCs are there in the domain?
I suggest that you remove the Windows 7 computer from the AD, and exit the Windows 7 computer from domain. Then, re-join the computer to the domain. How does it work now?
If the issue persists, please temporary disable the firewall on both computers. Also, please check if Network Location Awareness service is enabled on the server and Windows 7 computers.Arthur Xie - MSFT

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ca343a3c-c61e-4816-9a96-d973386db2e2/network-shows-as-quotunauthenticatedquotchanged-my-network-profile-to-quotpublicquot?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 63.64%

I cannot connect to certain wireless networks.

- I can connect for example to wifi at my University or a public network such as The Cloud and even BT Open zone, all of these direct you to a page to logon - these work fine.
- I cannot connect to any other network, even if it is an Open network.
- I have endlessly searched Google and tried everything suggested on forums like this - however they were other peoples problems - this is the first time I have made a post.
- I have eventually caved and restored my laptop to Factory settings. The problem persists.

I have attached screen shots showing the exact problem and error messages.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

- Connecting via cable works fine - I am using that method now.

A:Cannot connect to Wifi network - "Identifying Network"

Shaun, firstly: welcome to Sevenforums!

May I suggest downloading Revo uninstaller: Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems and using it to remove your wireless driver and all bits of it. This is because the built in uninstaller doesn't often remove everything. Now go online (you mentioned connecting via LAN line works alright) and find your wireless adapter driver for your computer (should be on the manufacturer's website). Install it, enter the network password, and let me know if this solves the problem for you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/205060-cannot-connect-wifi-network-identifying-network.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Ok so I know most of you will probably say there are a million other discussions and fixes out there for this issue but none have worked for me this far When I try to network, no access Unidentified network run windows network diagnostics I get a quot local area connection doesn't have a valid IP configuration quot I've tried resetting the network card flushing the DNS ect and I always end up with the same thing I've stopped the bonjour service from starting up This Unidentified network, no network access is occurring on Unidentified network, no network access a laptop that before about weeks ago the wired connection worked fine no wifi and this happened suddenly over night Some things to note I can ping my computers IP address just fine When I look at the IPconfig page some things I noticed that are weird to me my network adapter that is listed has the IPv autoconfigure address as My provider says this tells them that something is blocking the connection Also for default gateway it's blank nothing listed at all Also listed are two quot tunnel adapters quot that I'm clueless about One is quot teredo tunneling pseudo-interface quot under it it says media is disconnected physical address is all zeros says DHCP is not enabled but autoconfigure is enabled That's all the data for that one The other is quot tunnel adapter isatap bunch of numbers here it's median state is also disabled along with DHCP Auto confignis is also enabled All other devices on my network work both wired and wireless I tried unplugging the network cable from my laptop into my PS and it works just fine so I know the problem isn't there I believe I have disabled all anti virus and firewalls as well I'm really not sure where else to go from here and this is really frustrating me If anyone can give me some kind of guidance that would be great Sorry for typing errors Typing this all on my iPad because it still gets an Internet connection Thanks in advance for all your help

A:Unidentified network, no network access

To follow up, yes I did try the changing MAC address trick... Still a no go

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/348876-unidentified-network-no-network-access.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Yesterday it worked and when I booted today it didn't I have absolutely no idea what the problem is and I have checked everything I know with no use.

So here are the facts:

- I am using d-Lan (PowerLan) and have had no problems with it until today.
- My router, modem and the d-lan devices are functioning properly which I have tested multiple times so I'm sure the problem lies with my computer.
- I have tried Troubleshooting with no effect
- It isn't an IP conflict
- It isn't a 3rd party program (I started it in safe mode, same problem)
- Internet still works over my W-Lan but is incredibly slow and unstable

So here is my ipconfig:

And my network

I hope that's all the info you need

I've been at it for hours so any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:Unidentified Network - No network access

Hello Syntic, and welcome to the Sevenforums!

You might look through this tutorial and see if anything helps you out: Troubleshooting Internet Explorer Issues

Failing that, try downloading (perhaps to a USB drive from another computer) your Ethernet LAN driver from your motherboard's manufacturer (You haven't listed it in your specs othewise I'd link you). Don't install it until you completely remove the previous driver. Then, install it.

Found another guide but haven't looked through it, it might be useful: Internet Troubleshooting Guide

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/205600-unidentified-network-no-network-access.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Okay so for the past two days I haven't been able to connect to the internet on my Desktop. It used to be that my internet would randomly disconnect 2+ times a day. But yesterday it went off and never came back online. Usually I would simply unplug the router for a bit then plug it back in and it would work.

I tried a lot of possible fixes yesterday, and none of them worked. Oh, before I forget I should mention that I can get WIFI on my phone and laptop, but I can't get Ethernet to my Desktop. Well I just formatted to W7 from W8 and I'm still getting the unidentified network issue.

I'll try my best to provide screenshots and whatever else could be needed but keep in mind I cannot get any internet access to my PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:Unidentified Network - No Network Access

Hi there,

We'll appreciate if you can provide additional nfo. to better assist you.
Basic Requirements Before Posting your Networking Thread

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/339461-unidentified-network-no-network-access.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi, I'm new to the site and fourms. I have a Windows 7 Ultimate computer and when I try to connect to the internet it says unidentified network, no network access. How can i fix this?
Windows IP Configuration

This is my ipconfig /all

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : User-PC
Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :
Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection 2:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 12-34-56-78-90-AB
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address. . : 169.254.14.245(Preferred)
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.0.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

I tried using a network address but it doesnt work. I am not willing to reformat my HDD

Relevancy 63.21%

I connect to my network and the at the top it says "unidentified network, no Internet access". I've turned off and reset my modem and my computer. Troubleshooting says it can't identify the problem.

Relevancy 63.21%

I've seen this error a lot of places and I've tried all kinds of router modem resets and registry edits to fix this issue but I can't make any progress I have an ethernet cable running under the carpet about feet from the modem going into an extension cord into the modem Barring the extension cord this setup was working just fine three days ago The only thing that's happened since then is we've no access Unidentified network, network had new carpet put in and the guys who did it didn't leave enough cable on the modem end to reach the modem so I had to get an extension cord During this time the modem Unidentified network, no network access and Unidentified network, no network access the router I use in my room were both unplugged for a full day but other than that I can't think of anything substantial that's happened here The error I'm getting is that the network is showing up as quot Unidentified Network Unidentified network, no network access no network access quot Messing with the registry I've gotten it to identify this as a Private network but that hasn't helped at all Below is the result of running ipconfig all Quote Windows IP Configuration Host Name DeadDisk-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List cinci rr com Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Physical Address -D - - -A - D DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Default Gateway NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix cinci rr com Description Realtek RTL CE Wireless LAN n PC I-E NIC Physical Address - D- - A-ED-C DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address fcc aa e cb c a e ef P referred Temporary IPv Address fcc aa e d e f a da P referred Link-local IPv Address fe cb c a e ef Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Sunday August AM Lease Expires Monday August AM Default Gateway fe d d ff fe e DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - -EB- - - C- F- - -B -DA DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Hamachi Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Hamachi Network Interface Physical Address A- - - - -B DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address b b Preferred Link-local IPv Address fe e aa c Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Sunday August AM Lease Expires Monday August AM Default Gateway b DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - -EB- - - C- F- - -B -DA DNS Servers fec ffff fec ffff fec ffff NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter isatap CFCF C A-AA - F- B -B EAC B Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap F F B -C A - E - E F- DC EFA FD Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap cinci rr com Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix cinci rr com Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/378767-unidentified-network-no-network-access.html
Relevancy 63.21%

I have an Acer Aspire desktop with Windows 10 and I've been having trouble connecting to the internet, saying "Unidentified network". Any suggestions?
I cannot have any download fixes as I don't have internet to download them from.

A:Uditentified network - no network access

Originally Posted by JMG787

I have an Acer Aspire desktop with Windows 10 and I've been having trouble connecting to the internet, saying "Unidentified network". Any suggestions?
I cannot have any download fixes as I don't have internet to download them from.

Probably picking up all available networks within range, but have no fear they need a password to gain access to them, as will others when you get on line will need your password to gain access to your connection.

Have you clicked on the internet access button bottom right on Taskbar....Left button on mouse indicates connected....Right button troubleshoot problems.

Make sure in Settings, Network and Internet Connections, that Airplane Mode is turned OFF

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/47602-uditentified-network-no-network-access.html
Relevancy 63.21%

I realize that there are many threads already on this current issue but i have not had much luck. I just wanted to post some pictures of my situation.

I just bought a new HP laptop and the wireless internet will not connect to my home network. It connects with full strength but I get "limited access" and no network access! Any ideas? When i connect via cable it seems to work fine, since im using it now. here are some pics of my ipconfig and stuff.

A:unidentified network-no network access

Your wireless adapter isn't getting an ip address via dhcp from your router. Try assigning it manually to
IP = 192.168.0.x (x must be different to your other machines)
Subnet = 255.255.255.0
Gateway = 192.168.0.1
DNS = 192.168.0.1

*edit* here's a pic guide to setting it manually

set static IP manually

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/109518-unidentified-network-no-network-access.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hello all network No unidentefied access - network this is my first post so please bear with me I'm also kind of a noob at this stuff I just bought a dlink DIR- wireless router and it works great so far standard-low security configuration all good on that front My problem is about my laptop's wireless No network access - unidentefied network connectivity When I first configured the router it worked fine yesterday evening and this morning When I got home today I noticed the yellow triangle No network access - unidentefied network with the exclamation sign over the wireless bars and No network access - unidentefied network a message that says quot No network access quot I tried all the basics resetting the router the network adapter the computer the modem and nothing did the trick What's got me truly puzzled is the fact that ALL other wireless devices can connect to the network my iPod iPhone and my cousin's PC and iPad with no issues whatsoever My computer just won't connect to the network through wireless card I'm connected to the router via Ethernet cable and all is fine But I need my wireless capability I also tried uninstalling and re-installing the latest card drivers but no luck Searching the web I found a solution about assigning IP addresses and DNS gateways manually inside the wireless' IPv properties nada I also tried removing the wireless network and connecting as a new wireless network nothing Please notice that the problem is not quot No Internet access quot but quot No network access quot Also important to say that my computer connects normally when the router is set to default settings SSID dlink and no pass security settings But as soon as I assign a password keeping SSID dlink the problem happens I'm really stuck here and I need your help any suggestions will do honestly I also pasted the command prompt ipconfig all info if you need to check it out Thanks in advance for any tips hope to hear from you soon ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Users Eismael gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name Eismael-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List interlink net ve Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Physical Address - - A-AC-AB- F DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Intel R WiFi Link AGN Physical Address - - A-AC-AB- E DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe a ed ccb bb d Preferred Autoconfiguration IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Default Gateway DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - - -D -F - - - A-AC-AB- E DNS Servers fec ffff fec ffff fec ffff NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix interlink net ve Description Intel R LC Gigabit Network Connecti on Physical Address - -B - -E -B DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe a c c d Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained mi rcoles de mayo de p m Lease Expires mi rcoles de junio de p m Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - - -D -F - - - A-AC-AB- E DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter isatap D C E -CB - -B AD- A B Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address e c f ada b d Prefe rred Link-local IPv Address fe c f ada b d ... Read more

A:No network access - unidentefied network

You should let the router handle the networking aspect by removing everything from the IPv4 properties window, including the DNS servers. Type the DNS server addresses into the routers settings instead. You might also want to set up your own SSID name rather than using D-Link.

In your routers set up page for wireless use WPA2 security with AES encryption, most Windows 7 drivers are made to work with those security settings.

You should also go into device manager and disable the Microsoft WIFI miniport as it's famous for causing wireless connection problems. It's only used for setting up an internal access point.

There are also a few anti virus software's that can cause wireless connection problems like AVG, Eset, and a few other so uninstalling them if you are using them might help.

Be sure and disconnect your Ethernet cable when attempting to reconnect using wireless.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/232467-no-network-access-unidentefied-network.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi,

I've got 4 identical Windows 7 PC's but one of the PCs cannot access the others for file sharing and does not have access to the printer which is hosted on one of the other computers.

Strangely, all 4 computers CAN access the internet through the one LAN hub and all 4 computers CAN play network games with each other.

This seems very strange to me and I was hoping someone could offer some advice on how I might fix this problem?

Your help would be very much appreciated because I've googled all over the place and haven't found a solution so I'm ready to tear my hair out.

Thanks in advance.

Ana

Relevancy 63.21%

Hello,
I have a weird problem on one of our Windows 7 workstations (Server 2012). The computer gives odd indications:
First of all it claims in Network & SC that there is no network, period.
Second it yet can access all shared drives, even though certain programs that rely on high quality connections crashes off and on.
Third the Windows Firewall claims I am logging into a Public network, with no ability to identify it or change it's classification.

After banging my head against this for a few hours I am pretty sure it's the Ethernet adapter that is faulty. Can anyone confirm my suspicions?
Thank you in advance,
Stefan Eriksson

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/de60ec80-c2ba-455f-b09a-232c4e179e5c/no-network-yet-can-access-network-shares?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 63.21%

For boxing day, I bought myself a new Computer case, a Cooler Master HAF 932. After setting it up and booting my computer, without any problems, my Internet would not work.

I attached the Network & Sharing Centre screen to show you what it says. I've tried many things, switching cables, direct input from modem (I use a router), and all sorts of guides that have similar problems.

If I could get any insight it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

A:Unidentified Network - No Network Access

Open Command Promt (Windows Key + R, then type CMD)
Then type IPCONFIG/ALL>Enter
Then copy the info to here

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/49759-unidentified-network-no-network-access.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi Since sometime on I can no longer access the internet from my desktop I m connected via wired Ethernet but have also tried connecting via a USB WiFi Modem Network and Sharing Center shows quot Unidentified Network No network Access quot All other machines on my home network have internet access one other desktop as well as multiple WiFi clients I ve tried pinging the router request times out I ve tried reset TCPIP and Winsock Stacks Disabling Reenabling the NIC No Unidentified Network Access Network 172.26.38.1 with no effect In troubleshooting I ve found a registry entry which seems to be different from that in my working desktop Unidentified Network No Network Access 172.26.38.1 and which I cannot change It s HKLM SYSTEM CurrentControlSet services Tcpip Parameters DhcpNameServer with value of Each time I try to edit and save it automatically resets to the above value In my nd working desktop the value is Can you help Thanks Erik Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Professional Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM i CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GT Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Dell Inc R J Antivirus None Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows vVX exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Internet Services iCloudServices exe C Users Erik AppData Local Akamai netsession win exe C Program Files x Steam Steam exe C Users Erik AppData Local Akamai netsession win exe C Program Files x Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Internet Services ApplePhotoStreams exe C Program Files x Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrotray exe C Program Files x Garmin Lifetime Updater GarminLifetime exe C Program Files x NETGEAR WNA WNA exe C Users Erik AppData Roaming Dropbox bin Dropbox exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Apple Application Support APSDaemon exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exe C Documents and Settings Erik Desktop Google Downloads HijackThis exe C Users Erik Desktop procexp exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Windows SysWOW Macromed Flash FlashPlayerPlugin exe C Windows SysWOW Macromed Flash FlashPlayerPlugin exe C Program Files x Common Files Adobe OOBE PDApp UWA AAM Updates Notifier exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local lt local gt R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GROOVEEX DLL O - BHO no name - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - no file O - BHO Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEFavClient dll O - BHO SkypeIEPluginBHO - AE - E C- ED - F B-F F A - C Program Files x Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer skypeieplugin dll O - BHO URLRedirectionBHO - B F A - E - -BA - B E FF - C PROGRA MICROS Office URLREDIR DLL O - BHO no name - DBC -A - b-... Read more

Relevancy 63.21%

So I've had my computer for around 2-3 years and never had any serious problem with it, yet yesterday it said it wasn't able to find a network and still is like this. The other computer shows that it's in its' devices, but not connected. I don't know how to fix this. Can someone help?

A:Unidentified Network- No Network Access

Open a (black) Command Prompt window:
Hold the Windows logo key and press r; in the Run box type cmd and click on OK.

Type the following command:

IPCONFIG /ALL

[Note that there is no space between the slash and ALL.]

[Press ENTER after each command.]

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter.
Paste the results in a message here.

If necessary use a text file and removable media to copy the results to a computer with internet access.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unidentified-network-no-network-access.1162041/
Relevancy 63.21%

Windows 7 says no network connection is available but I can access the public folders of all computers on the network and I have internet. Below are 4 screenshots of what I see. Could someone please tell me why I can access the network but Windows 7 says I can't? I know that this problem usually presents itself in reverse which is why I am so confused. thanks in advance

A:Have network access but Win 7 says no network connection available

Usually just reinstalling the driver or resetting the router will fix this issue but it might be something else.

Can you post a screen shot of the ipconfig/all from this machine? Just paste into elevated command prompt.

Code:

ipconfig/all

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/333100-have-network-access-but-win-7-says-no-network-connection-available.html
Relevancy 63.21%

I have a home network called 'workgroup' on my win 7 laptop i see my xp desktop and my win home server machine. I used to be able to see these machine under the 'network folder' in the explorer but now the laptop cannot find or detect them. I have checked that home group is not being used, that the windows firewall is off, that the advanced setup for the home network has discovery turned on. The other machines on the network see each other so it is a problem with some setting in the win 7 machine that has changed because it used to work fine.

A:Laptop cannot see other PC's but Network Map Shows them

Hi, hope you enjoy these forums.

Try this, go to control panel, network, network and sharing and go with the first option which will start the network wizardy thing. Answer the questions and keep everything crossed.
Make sure the Group name is the same as the other PC's and the others are setup for sharing, you may need to run the wizard on those too. The screen should look pretty much like this.

Give it a wiz ! sorry awful pun intended.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/232890-laptop-cannot-see-other-pcs-but-network-map-shows-them.html
Relevancy 63.21%

I've noticed recently that the Network Icon in the System Tray takes about 5 minutes before it indicates that the network is operational. When my modem indicators show that I am good to go, even though the Network Icon shows a Red X, I can get Online without any problems. I am wondering as to what controls the Network Icon from showing the normal operating status after the modem has all indicators running? Before this, the icon was showing a normal Network status after the modem had all LEDs illuminated. Now, it takes about 5 minutes or so. Any ideas? OS is Vista Home Premium.

A:Network Icon shows Red X for 5 min.

It sounds like corruption, but nothing to worry about.
Try from another user account, see if that makes a difference
Try an sfc scan
Run 3 times if errors are found
System Files - SFC Command
Right click on the icon and then repair
System Files - SFC Command
Totally disconnect from the internet, reboot and then connect again.
Reset your modem
http://www.ehow.com/how_2121711_rebo...dsl-modem.html
http://www.ehow.com/how_4904127_powe...em-router.html

Be sure to reboot after each step that you try.
Finally if this is a new problem, you can try a system restore
System Restore - How to

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/287443-network-icon-shows-red-x-5-min.html
Relevancy 63.21%

We are trying to connect a computer from house a to the lan network at house b using a vpn. Both computers are using vista and no thrid party software. House b has 2 computers on a lan network using a linksys router. We ran through the setup wizard in vista and ran through some turtorials, then ended up here. Computer a shows connected, and computer b shows that computer a is connected, but the two computers cannot see each other, share files, and computer a cannot see the local network. As far as i can tell everything is passing through the router, any help????????

A:VPN shows connected but there is no network....

Do you have any firewalls enabled on either computer?
Is file and print sharing turned on?
Are both computers in the same workgroup?
Do you have a port forwarding setup on the routers/firewall to allow the vpn traffic to connect to the private network?
Have you enabled all of the vpn protocols on the routers?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vpn-shows-connected-but-there-is-no-network.839654/
Relevancy 63.21%

WORKGROUP SHOWS NO COMPUTERS ON THIS WINXP SP3 COMPUTER
SHOWS ERROR MESSAGE:

Workgroup is not accessible. network path not found dont have access rights something in that order. checked dll and states:
WKSSVC was loaded but the dll register server entry point was not found.
This file can not be registered.

WinXP SP3 Ethernet
ZYXEL 660 SERIES ROUTER

HP Vista DV6755 Laptop wireless

winxp pc shows up on vista but nothing shows up on winxp pc.

A:My network places shows nothing

TCP/IP stack repair options for use with Windows XP with SP2/SP3.

Start, Run, CMD to open a command prompt:

In the command prompt window that opens, type type the following commands:

Note: Type only the text in bold for the following commands.

Reset TCP/IP stack to installation defaults, type: netsh int ip reset reset.log

Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults, type: netsh winsock reset catalog

Reboot the machine.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/my-network-places-shows-nothing.833245/
Relevancy 62.78%

My laptop is "HP G62 Notebook PC". It was working fine with Wifi last three years. Now, although the wifi network is detected it is not connecting...when I select the Wifi network and enter the wifi password it is not connected.. tried changing "roaming sensitivity" setting too..but not successful..........reinstalled the driver (ralink RT3090 802.11b/g/n Wifi Adapter) too, but not working.....Internet is working using the LAN cable......Please help..............I REINSTALED WINDOWS AND THE WIFI RECOGNIZED ITSELF AS WIFI A/B/G BUT THE SAME HAPPENED I PUT DRIVES FROM HP BUT NOTHING HAPENED THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN DOES IT HAS DATE OFF EXPIRE? WIFI CARD ID IN BIOS IS VQF-RT3090BCT HP S.............. AGAIN  

A:HP G62 Notebook Wifi not connecting although wifi network de...

Hi, You have a couple of options as I see it please try these steps might help you to fix your issue. 1) Disconnect the Battery & Adapter then press & hold the power button on Notebook for 30 seconds then turn on the unit and check if the Wireless light turns on. 2) Go to Device manager then uninstall the wireless drivers and restart the unit and check if the light turns on. 3) Please update the Bios & Wireless driver from HP website. 4) If you are comfortable reseating the wireless card which will be on the back panel off your unit you could try this steps as well.  Let us know how it goes!  ****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks********Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

I am an HP Employee.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-G62-Notebook-Wifi-not-connecting-although-wifi-network/td-p/5774759
Relevancy 62.78%

My laptop is "HP G62 Notebook PC". It was working fine with Wifi last three years. Now, although the wifi network is detected it is not connecting...when I select the Wifi network and enter the wifi password it is not connected.. tried changing "roaming sensitivity" setting too..but not successful..........reinstalled the driver (ralink RT3090 802.11b/g/n Wifi Adapter) too, but not working.....Internet is working using the LAN cable......Please help..............