Windows Support Forum

Problem burning Audio (CD-R) with Nero and WMP

Q: Problem burning Audio (CD-R) with Nero and WMP

I have a laptop hp dv2800 series. My problem with burning an audio cd is that I either get an error message saying to insert a blank cd when I've already loaded a blank cd into the rom and when I don't get that message, the blank CD go through the burning process just fine until the burning is complete and it automatically eject the cd. I always have to make sure the CD is loaded with the audio files by testing the cd into a cd player and majority of the time there are no files on that cd. I've used roxio which is the program that came with the laptop when I bought it. I've also switched to using Nero and WMP and I still get the same problem when burning..

Techsupport, what do you suggest?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Problem burning Audio (CD-R) with Nero and WMP

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Problem burning Audio (CD-R) with Nero and WMP

Techsupport, what do you suggest?Click to expand...

I don't know, you'd have to ask them

Here at TechSpot, we may have some ideas though.

First of all confirm all your drivers are up to date, here
Possibly run a Virus/Malware scan, by going here
Also try different discs, and run CCleaner on your system

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problem-burning-audio-cd-r-with-nero-and-wmp.113102/
Relevancy 85.57%

Hi I have Nero Express on windows Xp.
I have downloaded all of my own cds onto my hard drive and want to make new copys to make it easier for me to DJ. When I drop and drag from My Music to Nero it comes up with....The slected WMA files have protected content......
Please help .

A:problem burning audio from hard drive to cd on NERO

You must have had the 'copy protect' option checked in Windows Media Player (WMP) when you copied them. That means that you will only be able to play them on the machine that they were copied on. You should still have the license for the WMA's on your PC - I would assume that Nero isn't detecting them.
If you can play them in WMP, try using WMP to burn them.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-burning-audio-from-hard-drive-to-cd-on-nero.360927/
Relevancy 76.97%

Since upgrading to Nero I ve been getting ongoing quot internal error quot messages while burning audio Data amp image burns run without a problem Audio burns will sometimes succeed I ve noticed that the quot internal error quot problem occurs almost every time I apply filters and sometimes when I don t apply filters it still happens The quot internal error quot message pops up while I m selecting tracks and almost always when applying filters If I get to the point where I start the burn process I m home free with no quot Nero Audio Burning Error" 6 w/ "Internal When Problem Filters internal error quot problem This only springs up during the setting up of an audio burn I ve had this problem through the last few versions of and before Had hoped upgrading would straighten it out but it hasn t I ve tried different media Nero 6 "Internal Error" Problem When Burning Audio w/ Filters not that I think that would be the problem since the error occurs before not during a burn I m running Athlon MB DDRAM WinXP Home Any help would be GREATLY appreciated Don nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-6-internal-error-problem-when-burning-audio-w-filters.180153/
Relevancy 76.97%

Ok, i'm new to this CD Burning. I have Nero Express, and i'm having a little problem with it.

I've copied an Audio CD to a CD-R, and it plays fine, but there are still space on it, and i wanted to put a MP3 (it converts to CDA really nice also) together with the already burned tracks, but i can't. Everytime i put the same CD, i get the folloqing message:

"This midia cannot be recorded
Please Insert another midia."

(Sorry if it's not right, cuz i translated from portuguese)

Can i do what i want?? How??

Sorry if it is hard to understand, it is hard to explain.

Thank you

A:Audio CD Burning with Nero Burning Rom

You cannot append any audio files to an disc that has been completed. Once a disc is completed it cannot access the remaining space. Especially with Nero Express. Once a disc is burned it is "closed (finalized)."

This is just a simple explanation.

I believe Roxio's Easy cd creator lets you add files to your disc as long as you don't "finalize" it. Until you finalize it you will not be able to listen to the music.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/audio-cd-burning-with-nero-burning-rom.155018/
Relevancy 76.11%

Have a file that's 1hr 20min 07 sec. When I try to burn with Nero I'll get the "Overburn" option where it will state possible damage to my computer if selected. Will it really screw things up if I try it?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-audio-burning.284946/
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi! I'm trying to burn an AVI file to DVD using the Nero 8 suite. My understanding is that it converts it to DVD format automaticly. Somewhere in the conversion the sound is lost. It's not happening with all files, just some of them. I'd appreciate any advice/assistance.

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/losing-audio-while-burning-with-nero.694092/
Relevancy 74.39%

I have a burning error in audio blank using Nero Below is my log What Burning error using 6 in Nero audio blank is the problem Code Windows XP IA WinAspi - ahead WinASPI File 'C Program Files Ahead Nero Wnaspi dll' Ver size bytes created PM Nero Version Recorder lt LITE-ON Burning error in audio blank using Nero 6 DVDRW SHW- S gt Version YGS - HA TA - Adapter driver lt atapi gt HA Burning error in audio blank using Nero 6 Drive buffer kB Bus Type via Inquiry data - gt ATAPI detected ATAPI Connected to MMC as unknown drive with class-nr Drive is autodetected - recorder class Std MMC recorder CD-ROM lt LITE-ON DVDRW SHW- S gt Version YGS - HA TA - Adapter driver lt atapi gt HA Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral WDC WD AAKB- H A atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral LITE-ON DVDRW SHW- S atapi Port ID DMA On CDRom-Device-Map LITE-ON DVDRW SHW- S E CDRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte ShowDrvBufStat BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled Audio CD AM CDADOC - File Cdadoc cpp Line Audio item log info Audio document burn settings Burn mode DAO CD Text On Cache disk or network files No Cache small files No Cache files smaller than bytes Audio Multisession No List of audio tracks Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Track Length Pause frames Filters Name 'file mp ' Total size AM Text File Burncd cpp Line LITE-ON DVDRW SHW- S SMART-BURN activated AM Text File Reader cpp Line Reader running AM Text File AudioCompilationImpl cpp Line DRM StartDrmRecording RealRec ImageRec Copies DRM Beginning burn process AM Text File Writer cpp Line Writer LITE-ON DVDRW SHW- S running AM Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using CD-R RW media AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Last possible write address on media Last address to be written AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder LITE-ON DVDRW SHW- S CDR code OSJ entry from CMC Magnetics Corporation ATIP Data Special Info hex D A LI F B LO Additional Info hex invalid invalid invalid AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt AM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM AUDIO NOPRE file mp indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required not required no patch infos - gt TRM AUDIO NOPRE config wanted index blocks length blocks LITE-ON DVDRW SHW- S TRM AUDIO NOPRE file mp indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required not required no patch infos - gt TRM AUDIO NOPRE config wanted index blocks length blocks LITE-ON DVDRW SHW- S TRM AUDIO NOPRE file mp indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required not required no patch infos - gt TRM AUDIO NOPRE config wanted index blocks length blocks LITE-ON DVDRW SHW- S TRM AUDIO NOPRE file ... Read more

A:Burning error in audio blank using Nero 6

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhong

9:46:30 AM #44 CDR -1080 File WriterStatus.cpp, Line 167
Disc not present

Is the drive able to read disks? Will it write other data? Have you tried different media?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/burning-error-in-audio-blank-using-nero-6-a-543278.html
Relevancy 74.39%

Hello.
I am trying to burn a movie to a DVD with Nero Vision Essentials 4.7.0.16. The video part looks OK but the audio is all messed up. It crackles, stutters, and skips continuously. The problem is present when preview playing the clip within Nero before the burn and also after it is burned. I tried using both a Windows Media File and a Movie Clip file to no avail (both clips play fine with WMP). I figured when I bought a DVD drive burning a DVD would be pretty simple...not so it seems.

So far I have tried shutting off the Nero SmartEncoding and downloading a codec tweak tool to shut off all the Nero Audio codecs....but neither has worked.

I have also tried burning the files with DeepBurner but the problem is still there....although it is not as bad???? Weird.

Relevancy 74.39%

Hi there,
Q. In Nero, is it possible to copy a couple of songs direct from a Music CD (ie multi-session or same result) onto a CD-R disc and then copy a couple more from different disk at a later stage without copying to the hard drive.
If not is there free software that can?
Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/multi-session-audio-cd-burning-in-nero.152823/
Relevancy 74.39%

some nero burning user veteran??problem burning cdr ,dvdrs.i cant burn a cdr.with windows media player is posible.also i use clone dvd with sucess. with nero is posible to erase a cdr-w.the problem is i cant record a cdr.when it comes to 3% to 8% the program tell "the burn failed"some advice?thanks for the attention

A:some nero burning user veteran??problem burning...

I am a "Nero Veteran", war veteran, etc.. etc.. The reason your having problems is simple. Some discs cannot be copied, as they may be copy protected or contain errors. If you are unsure if your disc can be copied,
run a trial in the "simulation" mode. Click on "More" at the bottom of the page and select "Simulation".

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/some-nero-burning-user-veteran-problem-burning.234868/
Relevancy 67.94%

nero burning problem on Liteon SOHW s I m trying to burn on -r DVD keep wasting dicks by getting the following log any help appreciated Using Liteon SOHW s Nero Recode problem nero burning Version Project type Remake a DVD Target size DVD File burn dvdfiles cpp Line Compile DVD Cancel Burn settings Target LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW- S Number of copies Write speed KB s Temp folder C sg dvd VIDEO TS bytes free Direct burning true Target media DVD R RW DVD-R RW DVD-RAM DVD-R DL DVD R DL Shutdown when finished false Advanced Analysis false Compress Adaptive false File burn dvdfiles cpp Line Compile DVD init VTS Title Vobs vobus MB - gt MB R Video MB extra MB Audio streams Dolby Digital -ch Unspecified MB enabled Subpicture streams File burn dvdfiles cpp Line Compile DVD begin copy File NeroRecorderBase cpp Line Writing to disc D File NeroRecorderBase cpp Line Free capacity on disc sectors File burn dvdfiles cpp Line Compile DVD burning sectors required File burn dvdfiles cpp Line Compile DVD adjust target size to MB MB obtained File burn dvdfiles cpp Line Compiling DVD Volume started File vob record cpp Line DirectBurn offset VTS VOB File nero burning problem NeroRecorder cpp Line Burn failed ----- Begin NeroAPI error log ----- Windows XP IA WinAspi - ahead WinASPI File C Program Files Nero Nero Core Wnaspi nero burning problem dll Ver size bytes created NT-SPTI used Nero API version Using interface version Installed in C nero burning problem Program Files Nero Nero Core Application Ahead Nero Recode Recorder lt LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW- S gt Version BGS - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type default - gt ATAPI detected Scsi-Device-Map CdRomPeripheral LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW- S atapi Port ID DMA On DiskPeripheral ST A atapi Port ID DMA On CDRom-Device-Map LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW- S E CDRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte ShowDrvBufStat BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled NeroAPI Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Last possible write address on media MB Last address to be written - - MB Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Write in overburning mode NO Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW- S Media type DVD-R Disc Manufacturer OPTODI - SCR Disc Application Code Disc Physical Code Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt Text File SCSIPassThrough cpp Line SPTILockVolume - completed successfully for FCTL LOCK VOLUME Text File DVDR cpp Line Recording mode Sequential Recording Mode for Multisession Text File MMC cpp Line Set BUFE Buffer underrun protection - gt ON SMART-BURN ON Text File DVDR cpp Line Start write address at LBA DVD high compatibility mode No Text File Cdrdrv cpp Line ---- DVD Structure Physical Format Information h ---- Layer Address h AGID Length Book Type DVD-R Part Version x Extended Part Version Disc Size mm Maximum Rate lt not specified gt F h Number of Layers Track Path Parallel Track Path PTP Layer Type recordable Linear Density um bit Track Density um track Starting Physical Sector Number of Data Area h DVD-ROM DVD-R -RW DVD R RW End Physical Sector Number of Data Area h End Sector Number in Layer h LBN FFFD h MB Data in Burst Cutting Area BCA does not exist Start sector number of the current Border-Out h Start sector number of the next Border-In h Media Specific - - - Text File BurnAtOnceRecorder cpp Line Estimated filesystem size Phase File APIProgress cpp Line Burn process started at x KB s Text File BurnAtOnceRecorder cpp Line Reserved fragment at Length Text File BurnAtOnceRecorder cpp Line Reserved start fragment at Text File BurnAtOnceRecorder cpp Line Reserved fragment at Length Text File BurnAtOnceRecorder cpp Line Writing VTS VOB at sector SPTI - File SCSIPassThrough cpp Line CdRom SCSIStatus x WinError NeroError - Sense Key x KEY MEDIUM ERROR Sense Code x C Sense Qual x CDB Data x A D Sense Area x A C Buffer x cb Len x x BA F E... Read more

A:nero burning problem

Looks like you are trying to burn copyrightrd material which is against the law.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nero-burning-problem.50286/
Relevancy 67.94%

Since the last couple of days I'm encountering a strange problem. The final folder in the Nero DVD-ROM (ISO) compilation always ends up corrupted and un-readable. The rest of the files have no such problem. Write speed 8x. Help?

Relevancy 67.94%

Hi

When i try buring CD through nero 5, after compiling the files and clicking the burn option/icon to write the cd, it ask to save image file. The image file is saved but the CD is not burnt. Tried buring image by sleecting the image file already saved but that too doesn't work. Whichever way i try either through wizar or through File option same problem occur.

I am using windows XP. Checked the device manager, tis recognising the CD-R/RW. what could be the possible promlem / solution?

Kindly help.

Thanks and Regards
nicnic

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-5-burning-problem.703232/
Relevancy 67.94%

I have a problem with my nero version i was working fine when i got Problem Rom Nero Burning my computer and installed the program but after some time don t know what i did the program stopped working Here is the problem every time i click on the burn button in nero the program closes by itself and everytime i use nero express and add a file to create a vcd it closes again i have tried a lot of things but still no luck hope someone can help Here is the NeroHistory log file that NeroCheck generates --beginning of file no name Windows XP IA WinAspi File Wnaspi dll Ver size bytes created AM ahead WinASPI File C Program Files Ahead Nero Wnaspi dll Ver size bytes created PM Nero Version Recorder lt HL-DT-ST CD-RW GCE- B gt Version - HA TA - Adapter driver lt atapi gt HA Nero Burning Rom Problem Drive buffer kB Bus Type default - gt ATAPI detected ATAPI CD-ROM lt LG DVD-ROM DRD B gt Version - HA TA - Adapter driver lt atapi gt HA Bus Type default - gt ATAPI detected ATAPI Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral MAXTOR L J atapi Port ID DMA Off CdRomPeripheral LG DVD-ROM DRD B atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral HL-DT-ST CD-RW GCE- B atapi Port ID DMA Off AutoRun Excluded drive IDs CmdQueuing CmdNotification WriteBufferSize Byte ShowDrvBufStat EraseSpeed BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Static Write Speed Table Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Enabled Wizard On Video CD PM Text File Burncd cpp Line Unexpected exception PM Text File Scsicmd cpp Line SCSI not using temporary buffers out of temporary buffers allocated Existing drivers File Drivers ADPU M SYS Ver v a Lab N johnstra - size bytes created PM File Drivers ASPI SYS Ver size bytes created AM File Drivers PXHELP SYS Ver a size bytes created AM Prassi Veritas driver for win K File Drivers atapi sys Ver xpsp - size bytes created AM Adapter driver for rec Registry Keys HKLM Software Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion WinLogon AllocateCDROMs Security Option Nero-Burning Rom History File --end of file I will post any information anyone needs to solve the problem please help Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Nero Burning Rom Problem

try reinstalling it again.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-burning-rom-problem.148921/
Relevancy 67.94%

Greetings all Everytime I try to burn a CD using Nero I get a Burn Process Failed at such and such a speed error I ve tried burning at the slowest speed x Tried turning off all background programs and doing a scan disk and defrag before burning I read the last two Problem Burning Nero might make a difference Yet my CDs still won t burn Here s my log any help would be great Nero Burning Problem Thank you Julia Home A - - - - - Windows XP IA WinAspi - ahead WinASPI File C Program Files Ahead Nero Wnaspi dll Ver size bytes created PM Nero version Nero Express Recorder lt LITE-ON LTR- S gt Version SS - HA TA - Adapter driver lt atapi gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type default - gt ATAPI detected ATAPI CD-ROM lt ATAPI-CD ROM-DRIVE- MAX gt Version E - HA TA - Adapter driver lt atapi gt HA Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral ST A atapi Port ID DMA On DiskPeripheral IC L AVVN - atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral LITE-ON LTR- S atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral ATAPI-CD ROM-DRIVE- MAX atapi Port ID DMA Off CDRom-Device-Map LITE-ON LTR- S Nero Burning Problem F CDRom ATAPI-CD ROM-DRIVE- MAX E CDRom AutoRun Excluded Nero Burning Problem drive IDs CmdQueuing CmdNotification WriteBufferSize Byte ShowDrvBufStat EraseSpeed BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Static Write Speed Table Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled CD-ROM ISO PM Text File Isodoc cpp Line Iso document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Determine maximum speed FALSE Simulate FALSE Write TRUE Finalize CD TRUE Multisession FALSE Burning mode TAO Mode ISO Level Max of char Character set ISO Joliet TRUE Allow pathdepth more than directories TRUE Allow more than characters in path TRUE Write ISO file extensions TRUE PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Buffer Underrun Protection activated PM Text File Reader cpp Line Reader running PM Text File Writer cpp Line Writer LITE-ON LTR- S running PM ISO GEN - File geniso cpp Line First writeable address x PM Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Track-at-once using CD-R RW media PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Last possible write address on media Last address to be written PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Write in overburning mode FALSE PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder LITE-ON LTR- S CDR code OSJ entry from Mitsui Chemicals Inc ATIP Data Special Info hex D A B A LI F B A LO Additional Info hex invalid invalid invalid PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt Insert the disc to write to Medium in drive Unknown Medium required by compilation CD-R RW PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM DATA MODE CTransferItem indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required required no patch infos - gt TRM DATA MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks LITE-ON LTR- S -------------------------------------------------------------- PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Prepare recorder LITE-ON LTR- S for write in TAO DAO infos MCN quot quot TOCType x Session Closed disc fixated Tracks to TRM DATA MODE x FilePos ISRC quot quot DAO layout Start Track Idx RecDep CtrlAdr - lead-in x x - x x x x lead-out x x PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Removed run-out blocks from end of track Length - gt PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files started PM Text File Burncd cpp Line Cache writing successful PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files completed PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Burn process started at x KB s PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc pos no patch infos orig at write at PM Text File Mmc cpp Line Set BUFE supported - gt ON SMART-BURN ON PM Text File ThreadedTransfer cpp Line all writers idle stopping conversion PM SCSI - File Cdrdrv cpp Line SCSI Exec HA TA LUN Status x x SCSI ERR HA-Status x x OK TA-Status x x ... Read more

A:Nero Burning Problem

hi maspar,

I had many burn failures with my 1st CD burner years ago; my problem was I had bought a batch of 'economy' CD's.

Have you tried an alternate brand to what you are using now?
Also, is this from new or just started happening, if the latter have you tried cleaning the burner (with a cleaning CD , not anything else).

lol
Hew

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-burning-problem.387599/
Relevancy 67.94%

I have Visa and I m having a problem When I turn on my Nero I get a message that says If you are running Nero burning software via Window Remote Login you might not be able to acess your drives for burning This is security restriction from Windows Click to expand Now I have no idea what that means I do know that it s not letting me burn anything When I ad the files and go to burn it asks me if I want to save a Nero Image File I ve never had it ask me that before And in the part of nero that s seen right before the final Burn button under current recorder the only option available is Image Recorder dvd Problem Nero with burning I m not sure if that is somehow the problem cause I cant remember if there were other options before such as dvd Anyway I ve been using this software for months with no problems Now a week ago I got a virus so I went and installed all these antivirus and malware programs so I m guessing its some kind of a security feature that s stopping me from using Nero I turned off all that stuff and it s still Problem burning with Nero not letting me burn I m only assuming that was the problem anyway but its the only thing that s changed on my computer Does anyone know how to fix this Thanks nbsp

A:Problem burning with Nero

Are you trying to connect any other computer and use that Nero software for burning disk? If you not that there is some wrong settings in Nero.
As far as to avoid for asking "burn to image file" error, you select the your DVD Rom Drive during the burning time.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-burning-with-nero.818487/
Relevancy 67.94%

XP SP2 with Nero + Verbatim DVD-R : used this to burn a DVD 3.9GB it burned fine (or so
I thought) - Data Verification completed sucessfully - I tnen checked the compilation using
my computer and everything was dandy! super!

BUT to double check

I put the DVD in my laptop DVD drive - nothing, disc was not even recognised...

any ideas ?

Relevancy 67.94%

Hi guys

I did try to burn the file (2-3GB) because is large I should do it with UDF format in NERO and it did burn it success but when I was trying to watch it in dvd player (stand alone) and my dvd player is reading all kind of format . anyway when I try to watch it from 1 hour movies i just can see the 16 minutes of the clip and stopped . the clip is with mpeg format .
is anybody got this problem ? is it some way to solve ? i was trying find out maybe I have to change the setting of UDF in NERO but that doesn't solve the problem and I don't think is problem with media DVD because i did burn the same media and i didn´t have any problem .

Please inform me .

thx

Relevancy 67.94%

Using Nero to burn CDs sometimes gives problems. Data is fine but putting wave files together to make an Audio Cd does not always work.
Sometimes is burns fine but gives a CD which will not work on all CD players. It seems unable to find the first track and start playing on some players. It reads the number of tracks fine but won't start.
Sometimes it seems to burn properly but the resulting CD has too few tracks burned and will not play at all on any machine including the PC.

Any ideas please?
James

A:Nero burning problem

You may be burning them to fast. Select a lower speed.
You may have discs that just dont jive with your burner. Not all
blanks are created equal. I like Imation myself.
When I burn I try not to multi-task.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/nero-burning-problem-147658.html
Relevancy 67.94%

I have been using Nero for a long time now without any problems until lately, now I am getting this error message "unable to create the disc structure". I just do not know what to do here. Can anyone help me out?

A:Nero Burning Problem

Here's a couple of threads that offer several suggestions:nerovison issuesNeroVisionExpress 3 Problem

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/101220/nero-burning-problem/
Relevancy 67.94%

I purchased a brand new computer in order to burn my home movies to DVD. I have captured and downloaded video and have made snazzy movies with Windows Movie Maker. I am unable to save and burn to Nero because the file is not understood. I have tried saving as DV-AVI file, this does not work either. It also says no compatable file found. I am at my wits end. Please help.
( I have Nero Express 6)
Thank you.

Relevancy 67.94%

i recently downloaded a 6 GB iso file and I want to write it on two DVD's (4.7 GB) using Nero 7 so I want to know that is there a option in nero 7 to write a file on two dvd's or I have to use some other software

A:Nero 7 DVD burning problem

A video/program/bootable ISO file cannot be split onto 2 regular DVDs and still function, you will need a dual layer dvd rw to burn that iso to.

Of course my answer may be a little different if we knew what is in the ISO file.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-7-dvd-burning-problem.923985/
Relevancy 67.94%

I have a friend that I have been trying to help burn DVD's. He records his videos with Tivo to his computer. He then uses Nero Vision to burn the DVD to DVD -R and RW's. The video plays fine for about 15 minutes then just cuts off and goes back to menu. You can fast forward or pause or anything. It just goes back and cuts off. And the quality isn't that good. Things in the background are kinda fuzzy. Ive tried recording at a slower speed and it doesn't help. Tried using different types of DVDs to. Should i try another software like Roxio? Or maybe try a new drive? Please help. Thank you all.

A:Nero Burning DVD Problem Help?

He needs to burn at x2 or x1 for the best results.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nero-burning-dvd-problem-help.85166/
Relevancy 67.94%

So I have a .iso file I'd like to put on DVD. I tried Nero, first go around i didnt un-check the verify file content, so once it was done burning it just sat at 0% of "verifying file components". I aborted the the burn and started over again. This time the burn only took 20 minutes and when I ejected the DVD-R from my drive i could see the movie was BURNT into the DVD. I tried poppin it in my multiple DVD players and it was unreadable. I've just tried the burn again with nero and as it was on the final stage of "writing disc" I got a Blue screen physical memory dump crash :/. I'm probably going to give it another go, does anyone know why this is happening?

A:Nero / Burning to DVD problem

Do other burning programs give the same issue? Try this one and have a look

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/nero-burning-to-dvd-problem-343983.html
Relevancy 67.94%

I've Nero burning rom 5.0 software now but I looked at the Sonic RecordNow software older 7.5 since Roxio bought the company from sonic and it's screwed. Where do I buy sonic 7.5 software on-line?
Thanks

A:Nero Burning problem

Unless they dont have any copies left you could always contact Sonic and ask if they would sell you one. That worked for me one time. http://www.sonic.com/products/Consumer/

Another place I would check would be e-bay... you never know when someone is going to upgrade and no longer want the older version and try to make a few bucks to offset the new cost. Just a thought.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-burning-problem.452980/
Relevancy 67.94%

When i burn the cd it sometimes ends it's self and wastes a perfectly good disc. In my case i wasted 3. I have just only started to use Nero because my Cd drive died and i got a new one which included nero. I originally used Adaptec(Roxio) Easy Cd Creator. But apparently it couldn't detect my d:drive.(Help on this would be cool.) I burned 3 CD's with Nero. 3 out of 5 of them actually completed the burning process and 2 of the 3 that got completed has at least 1 song that is all corrupt or whatever(skippy). I hate this NERO!!! Advice on how to use it would be nice. And is there any way i can get my Easy CD Creator to work again? I dunno if it will only run on my old CD Drive because it came with it when i bought the computer.
Thanks~ComputerN00b

Relevancy 67.94%

K, I am trying to burn a movie to a dvd, my problem with nero is, I have all the files need but I have to drag them into the video-tsfolder, it will let me drag them all but video_ts.bup and video_ts.ifo these files won't move and even if I highlight them with the folder it still says they are missing...any ideas?? newbie burner here...haven't a clue what I am doing, they were originally mpg files and converted them to vob..

Relevancy 67.94%

Hi All I am recently having problems with Nero - it wont burn DVDs for me It starts of and doesnt go beyond I am posting the log from Nero Request anyone to please see if anything looks wrong lt lt My Name gt gt lt lt Problem Nero with DVD burning Nero CD key gt gt Windows XP IA WinAspi - ahead Problem burning DVD with Nero WinASPI File C Program Files Ahead Nero Wnaspi dll Ver size bytes created PM Nero Version Nero Express Recorder lt NEC DVD -RW ND- A gt Version - HA TA - Adapter driver lt atapi gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type default - gt ATAPI detected ATAPI CD-ROM lt Generic DVD-ROM gt Version - HA TA - Adapter driver lt d prt gt HA Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral IC N ATMR - atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral NEC DVD -RW ND- A atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral Generic DVD-ROM d prt Port ID DMA Off CDRom-Device-Map NEC DVD -RW ND- A D CDRom Generic DVD-ROM E CDRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte ShowDrvBufStat BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled ISO compilation PM Text File Isodoc cpp Line Iso document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Determine maximum speed FALSE Simulate FALSE Write TRUE Finalize CD FALSE Multisession TRUE Multisession type Start multisession Burning mode DAO Mode ISO Level Max of char Character set ISO Joliet TRUE Allow pathdepth more than directories TRUE Allow more than characters in path TRUE Write ISO file extensions TRUE PM Text File Reader cpp Line Reader running PM Text File Writer cpp Line Writer NEC DVD -RW ND- A running PM ISO GEN - File geniso cpp Line First writeable address x PM Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using DVD media PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Last possible write address on media MB Last address to be written MB PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder NEC DVD -RW ND- A Media type DVD-R Disc Manufacturer CMC MA - G AE Disc Application Code Disc Physical Code PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM DATA MODE indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required required no patch infos - gt TRM DATA MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks NEC DVD -RW ND- A -------------------------------------------------------------- PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Prepare recorder NEC DVD -RW ND- A for write in CUE-sheet-DAO DAO infos MCN quot quot TOCType x Session Closed disc not fixated Tracks to TRM DATA MODE x FilePos ISRC quot quot DAO layout Start Track Idx CtrlAdr RecDep lead-in x x x x x x lead-out x x PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files started PM Text File Burncd cpp Line Cache writing successful PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files completed PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Burn process started at x KB s PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc pos no patch infos orig at write at PM Text File DVDR cpp Line Recording mode Sequential Recording Mode for Multisession PM Text File Mmc cpp Line Set BUFE JustLink - gt ON PM Text File DVDR cpp Line Start write address at LBA DVD high compatibility mode Yes PM Text File Cdrdrv cpp Line ---- DVD Structure Physical Format Information h ---- Layer Address h AGID Length Book Type DVD-R Part Version Disc Size mm Maximum Rate lt not specified gt F h Number of Layers Track Path Parallel Track Path PTP Layer Type recordable Linear Density um bit Track Density um track Starting Physical Sector Number of Data Area h DVD-ROM DVD-R -RW DVD R RW End Physical Sector Number of Data Area F h End Sector Number in Layer h LBN FFFD h MB Data in Burst Cutting Area BCA does not exist Start sector number of the current Border-Out FE h Start s... Read more

A:Problem burning DVD with Nero

You are getting a Power Calibration Error, which has origins of poor media, poor power, or a defective recorder.

Usually poor media or a failing recorder

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-burning-dvd-with-nero.711935/
Relevancy 67.94%

I HAVE BEEN USING NERO BURNING FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS AND BEEN DOING GREAT,BUT NOW VERY OFTEN WHEN TRYING TO BURN A MUSIC CD THE BURN PROCESS IS ABORTED WITH MESSAGE:"COMMUNICATION FAILURE" I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS KEEPS HAPPENING.

Relevancy 67.94%

im having problem burning audio cd in my asus drw- p s it fails in the writing burning 8 problem nero lead in part i havent had this problem before ive already tried different cds i tried burning a data disc both nero 8 burning problem on dvd and cd and it seems to be fine with no errors or anything im only having the problem on audio cd burning please help ill post nero nero 8 burning problem error log system specs e ddr gig ram dual channel gt mb windows xp sp gig of hdd nero log file K - - -E - M - X - EC - A- K - - M- - C -E A - K - K- XC-MX C- C - - - A - E -KC M- EC -E - - - E - XA- C X- M- M - - -K - C E- - - X M- - A - Windows XP IA WinAspi - NT-SPTI used Nero Version Internal Version Nero Express Recorder lt ASUS DRW- P S gt Version - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type default CD-ROM lt ASUS DRW- P S gt Version - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral ST A atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral ASUS DRW- P S atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral Generic DVD-ROM d prt Port ID DMA Off CdRomPeripheral AXV CD DVD-ROM a a scsi Port ID DMA Off CDRom-Device-Map ASUS DRW- P S E CdRom Generic DVD-ROM F CdRom AXV CD DVD-ROM G CdRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled Audio CD PM Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line LockMCN - completed sucessfully for IOCTL STORAGE MCN CONTROL PM CDADOC - File Cdadoc cpp Line Audio item log info Audio document burn settings Burn mode DAO CD Text On Cache disk or network files No Cache small files No Cache files smaller than bytes Audio Multisession No List of audio tracks Track Length Pause frames Filters Name Tao mp Track Length Pause frames Filters Name Tao mp Track Length Pause frames Filters Name Step Up Soundtrack - Timbaland - Bounce Feat Dr Dre Missy amp Justin Timberlake mp Track Length Pause frames Filters Name Beyonce - Single Ladies Put a Ring on it mp Track Length Pause frames Filters Name Britney Spears - Circus mp Track Length Pause frames Filters Name Christina Aguilera - Candyman mp Track Length Pause frames Filters Name Greenday - Green day - American idiot mp Track Length Pause frames Filters Name Gwen Stefani - Hollaback girl mp Track Length Pause frames Filters Name Gwen Stefani - Wind It Up mp Track Length Pause frames Filters Name Lady Gaga - Poker Face mp Track Length Pause frames Filters Name Pupil - Disconnection Notice mp Track Length Pause frames Filters Name tapos mp Track Length Pause frames Filters Name mix mp Track Length Pause frames Filters Name MIx mp Track Length Pause frames Filters Name ongoing mp Total size PM Text File Burncd cpp Line ASUS DRW- P S Buffer underrun protection activated PM Text File AudioCompilationImpl cpp Line DRM StartDrmRecording RealRec ImageRec Copies DRM Beginning burn process PM Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using CD-R RW media PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Last possible write address on media Last address to be written PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder ASUS DRW- P S CDR code OSJ entry from Ritek Co ATIP Data Special Info hex LI LO Additional Info hex invalid invalid invalid PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM AUDIO NOPRE Tao mp indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required not required - gt TRM AUDIO NOPRE config wanted index blocks length blocks E ASUS DRW- P S TRM AUDIO NOPRE Tao mp indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required not required - gt TRM AUDIO NOPRE config wanted index blocks length blocks E ASUS DRW- P S TRM AUDIO NOPRE Step Up Soundtrack - Timbaland - Bounce Feat Dr Dre Mi... Read more

Relevancy 67.94%

Using Nero to burn CDs sometimes gives problems. Data is fine but putting wave files together to make an Audio Cd does not always work.
Sometimes is burns fine but gives a CD which will not work on all CD players. It seems unable to find the first track and start playing on some players. It reads the number of tracks fine but won't start.
Sometimes it seems to burn properly but the resulting CD has too few tracks burned and will not play at all on any machine including the PC.

Any ideas please?
James

Relevancy 67.94%

Running XP and Nero 7 .
Problem is that when burning a CD from sound files located on my hard drive, the burn process activates and works for about the first 30% of the burn process then stalls.....the burn process appears to be going on ( the little disc transfer graphic keeps working ) but the progress %'age stops.
The burnt CD only has the first few tracks successfully burnt but every other track is on the CD but with no sound..totally silent , yet the track count shows that there is a track recorded.
Also, when I try to abort the process the whole system stalls again and I have to re-start my computer
I tried removing the Nero programme and re-loading the Nero software...didn't work.

I also defrag my computer prior to burning and that made no difference either..

Relevancy 67.94%

Hi everyone

I have problem with Nero burning for VCD. When I burn VCD, I received an error message that said, "Power calibration error", then it stopped burning. Can someone let me know why and how can I fix it? Please!

Thank you very much for your help.
Phil

Relevancy 67.94%

Hi I ve been Burning 12 Nero ROM problem using Nero Burning ROM for years now and never really had a problem with it But the last few months every time I try to burn a CD or DVD a few minutes into the burning process an error happens and the tray opens I ve wasted many disks and it just pisses me off that I have no idea what s causing this I tried to use different versions of Nero and days ago I was able to Nero Burning ROM 12 problem burn an audio CD and a DVD properly using Portable version of Nero Burning ROM 12 problem Nero Burning ROM I tried to do the same today and an error occurred again I saved the log and was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what the problem is Not sure if I m supposed to post this but here it goes E- -XL C- PML- P Z- H - - Windows AMD Wow Process Nero Version Internal Version Recorder lt Optiarc DVD RW AD- H gt Version KX - HA TA - Adapter driver lt Serial ATA gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type via Inquiry data CD-ROM lt Optiarc DVD RW AD- H gt Version KX - HA TA - Adapter driver lt Serial ATA gt HA Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral Hitachi HTS B A iaStor Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral Optiarc DVD RW AD- H iaStor Port ID DMA Off CDRom-Device-Map Optiarc DVD RW AD- H D CdRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled ISO compilation Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line LockMCN - completed sucessfully for IOCTL STORAGE MCN CONTROL Text File Isodoc cpp Line Iso document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Determine maximum speed FALSE Simulate FALSE Write TRUE Finalize CD FALSE Multisession FALSE Burning mode DAO Mode ISO Level Max of char Character set ISO Joliet TRUE Allow pathdepth more than directories TRUE Allow more than characters in path TRUE Write ISO file extensions TRUE PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Generation of disc structures started ISO GEN - File geniso cpp Line First writeable address x PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Generation of disc structures completed Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using DVD media Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line D DVD RW AD- H Last possible write address on media Last address to be written Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line D DVD RW AD- H Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder Optiarc DVD RW AD- H Media type DVD R Disc Manufacturer ID lt CMC MAG gt Media Type ID lt M gt Product revision number Disc Application Code Extended Information Indicators Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line D DVD RW AD- H gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM DATA MODE indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required required - gt TRM DATA MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks D Optiarc DVD RW AD- H -------------------------------------------------------------- Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Prepare D Optiarc DVD RW AD- H for write in CUE-sheet-DAO DAO infos MCN quot quot TOCType x Session Closed disc not fixated Tracks to Idx Idx Next Trk TRM DATA MODE x FilePos ISRC quot quot DAO layout Start Track Idx CtrlAdr Size NWA RecDep lead-in x x x x x x lead-out x x MediaType DVD R Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line SPTILockVolume - completed successfully for FSCTL LOCK VOLUME Text File Burncd cpp Line Caching options cache CDRom or Network-Yes small files-No lt KB PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files started Text File Burncd cpp Line Cache writing successful PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files completed PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Burn process started at x KB s Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc pos no patch infos orig at write at Text File Cdrdrv cpp Line ---- Disc Structure Physical Format Information h ---- Media Type Layer Address h AGID Len... Read more

A:Nero Burning ROM 12 problem

The above error was apparently for a DVD. My first recommendation is always to test using a quality media. For SL DVD, use Verbatim or Taio Yuden. For DL DVD, use Verbatim. After you know your process works with a quality media, then you can experiment with other brands/types to see what works on your hardware.

In this case, you appear to be using CMC media, which is a low quality media.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-burning-rom-12-problem.1077366/
Relevancy 67.94%

I used to have Easy CD Creator w/ my old CD Burner and had no problems burning music CD's and then playing them in my truck's CD player.

Now that I've had to get a new burner (found out when I was reformatting my HD and reinstalling everything my old one went out on me) and it doesn't support EZCD, any music CD I've burned since won't play in my truck's player. They play fine on any computer CD player.

Is there an option or "switch" I've missed?

And these are out of print CD's that I'm burning so there is no copy protection on them to keep me from playing.

TIA!

Relevancy 67.94%

I am trying to burn a cd using Nero. When I am ready to burn, Nero gives me the following message: [Drive is being used by another application] My Cd-Rw which is my drive D is not being used by another app. My Cd-rw works on all other apps. It has worked perfectly with Nero until this morning. I reinstalled
Nero thinking that would solve the problem, but it did not help. I am stuck. Hope someone can help.

A:Nero Burning Rom problem

Do you have a formated CD-RW in the drive? If so then INCD would have the drive is use. You could also try disabling XP's Recording Support, if you have XP, by going to My Computer right click on the drive and go to the Recording Tab.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-burning-rom-problem.283056/
Relevancy 67.94%

Hey all

Well i have nero 7 permiun installed and have had no problem with it unitll now. So i went to burn an iso today, i opened up nero start smart and chose to burn a data dvd, at first ever thing was fine it started to load and then i got that nero.exe has encounterd a problem and need to close thing. So i uninstalled the program and reinstalled it. That didnt work it is still the same. It is only nero burning rom that this happens to none of the other nero products have any problem (nero express and vision are fine).

I hope i have giving enougth information for some one to help me, and sorry about my spelling and gramer

A:Nero burning rom problem

Nero hates burning anything over a gig or so, to try and burn an ISO which I will assume is large is a mistake. Use Alcohol 120% or XPcd burner.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-burning-rom-problem.464271/
Relevancy 67.94%

I am using Nero 7 Ultra and burining cd's with the default Nero Burning Rom app. When i burn an audio disc everything goes fine, except when i play them back in my computer or cd player the all the songs have skipping. The skipiing is written into the songs though, the track timer does not show any skippping. I know that the mp3s used to burn the cds do not contain the same skipping and are of good quality. I also do not believe the problem is with my disk drive because when i used a different application (itunes) to burn the same cd, the skipping was gone! Please help! I'm sick of waisting cd-rs trying to fix this problem!!!

A:Nero 7 burning problem!

Burn at a lower or lowest speed, that should fix it hopefully.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-7-burning-problem.480806/
Relevancy 67.94%

Apologies if this topic has been covered, I couldn't find anything using the search facility.

Basically it looks as though Nero 7 does not recognize my dvd drive. I can encode/set up menus/chapters etc., without any problem but when I get to the 'burn' option at the end it only displays "image recorder" as a device to write to. I can save a disc image to my hdd but encounter the same problem if I try to burn that to a dvd-r as a dvd movie.

The info on my d: drive is HL-DT-ST dvd+-rw GWA4164B & I'm using XP Home Edition.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as (I think) I've gone through every possible option/setting in the software.

Thanks in advance.

A:Nero 7 Burning Problem

Launch Nero and run the Nero InfoTool to see if it detects your dvd drive - it may be that Nero has "lost" the d drive even though it is still ok in Windows ( happens to me on rare occasions) .

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-7-burning-problem.555740/
Relevancy 67.94%

I have had this PC for about 1 year.
Using Nero 5.5.9.17
It has always copied complete CDs but will not let me make a data CD or Audio CD.
Same problem when trying to write to CD with Win Media Player.

I get the same error from Nero every time (I save them).
I am attaching the latest one.

Do I need to post the info on hte burner? I wouldn't think that is the problem if it is working in full CD copy mode.

Hank

A:CD Burning Problem, Nero 5.5.9.17

In case someone was afraind of my attachment, here is the log file text:

1507-2094-1045-2079-3979-1889

Windows XP 5.1
WinAspi: -
ahead WinASPI: File 'C:\Program Files\Ahead\nero\Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=2.0.1.50, size=131072 bytes, created 6/25/2002 4:34:54 PM
Nero Version: 5.5.9.17
Recorder: <LITE-ON LTR-48246S> Version: SS08 - HA 1 TA 0 - 5.5.9.17
Adapter driver: <> HA 1
Drive buffer : 2048kB
Bus Type : default (0) -> ATAPI, detected: ?
CD-ROM: <TEAC DV-516E> Version: 2.01 - HA 0 TA 1 - 5.5.9.17
Adapter driver: <nvidesm> HA 0
Bus Type : default (0) -> ATAPI, detected: ?

=== Scsi-Device-Map ===
DiskPeripheral : WDC WD800JB-00CRA1 17.0 nvidesm Port 0 ID 0 DMA: ?
CdRomPeripheral : LITE-ON LTR-48246S SS08 nvidesm Port 0 ID 0 DMA: ?
CdRomPeripheral : TEAC DV-516E 2.01 nvidesm Port 0 ID 1 DMA: ?
=======================

AutoRun : 1
Excluded drive IDs:
CmdQueuing : 1
CmdNotification: 2
WriteBufferSize: 61865984 (0) Byte
ShowDrvBufStat : 0
EraseSpeed : 0
BUFE : 0
Physical memory : 511MB (523760kB)
Free physical memory: 331MB (339464kB)
Memory in use : 35 %
Uncached PFiles: 0x0
Use Static Write Speed Table: 0
Use Inquiry : 1
Global Bus Type: default (0)
Check supported media : Enabled (1)
Wizard: On

CD-ROM (ISO)
6:58:19 PM #1 Text 0 File Isodoc.cpp, Line 7050
Iso document burn settings
------------------------------------------
Determine maximum speed : FALSE
Simulate : FALSE
Write : TRUE
Finalize CD : FALSE
Multisession : TRUE
Multisession type: : Start multisession
Burning mode : TAO
Mode : 1
ISO Level : 1 (Max. of 11 = 8 + 3 char)
Character set : ISO 9660
Joliet : TRUE
Allow pathdepth more than 8 directories : FALSE
Allow more than 255 characters in path : FALSE
Write ISO9660 ;1 file extensions : TRUE

6:58:20 PM #2 Phase 90 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1574
Buffer Underrun Protection activated

6:58:20 PM #3 Text 0 File Reader.cpp, Line 115
Reader running

6:58:20 PM #4 Text 0 File Writer.cpp, Line 126
Writer LITE-ON LTR-48246S running

6:58:20 PM #5 ISO9660GEN -11 File geniso.cpp, Line 4485
First writeable address = 0 (0x00000000)

6:58:20 PM #6 Text 0 File Burncd.cpp, Line 3597
Turn on Track-At-Once, using CD-R/RW media

6:58:20 PM #7 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 659
Setup items (original item values)
0: TRM_DATA_MODE1 (CTransferItem)
2 indices, index0 (150) not provided
original CD pos #0 + 2677 (2677) = #2677/0:35.52
relocatable, CD pos for caching/writing not required/required, no patch infos
--------------------------------------------------------------

6:58:21 PM #8 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 203
Last possible write address on media: 359848 (79:59.73)
Last address to be written: 89795 (19:59.20)

6:58:21 PM #9 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 208
Write in overburning mode: FALSE

6:58:21 PM #10 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 1420
Recorder: LITE-ON LTR-48246S;
CDRW code: 00 97 34 22; OSJ entry from: Mitsubishi Chemical
ATIP Data:
Special Info [hex] 1: C0 00 98, 2: 61 22 16 (LI 97:34.22), 3: 4F 3B 4A (LO 79:59.74)
Additional Info [hex] 1: 00 00 80 (invalid), 2: 00 80 00 (invalid), 3: 00 80 80 (invalid)

6:58:23 PM #11 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 811
Prepare recorder LITE-ON LTR-48246S for write in TAO
DAO infos:
==========
MCN:
TOCTYPE: 0x0 Session Closed, CD not fixated
Tracks 5 to 5:
TRM_DATA_MODE1, 2048/0x0, ISRC "", FilePos 0 307200 5789696

6:58:23 PM #12 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 839
Removed 2 run-out blocks from end of track 5.

6:58:23 PM #13 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 659
Setup items (after recorder preparation)
0: TRM_DATA_MODE1 (CTransferItem)
2 indices, index0 (150) not provided
original CD pos #0 + 2677 (2677) = #2677/0:35.52
relocatable, CD pos for caching/writing not required/required, no patch infos
-> TRM_DATA_MODE1, 2048, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 2675 blocks [LITE-ON LTR-48246S ]
--------------------------------------------------------------... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-burning-problem-nero-5-5-9-17.211296/
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi

I have window's '98 and for the past few months I have been trying to burn CD's, I can't get it to work there is a message comes up that says error in your installation. Your installation is corrupted. Please reinstall this product. Then I press okay and I get another message. Possible license error please contact your administrator.

Can anyone help.

Sinny2006

Relevancy 67.94%

when I try to burn a cd with nero, I get this message because some files in favorites are too long?

Hw do I change the length of these files to fit?

If I choose to go ahead anyways...... I can not burn.

thanks in advance\\
Lu

A:Nero burning problem

Find the ones with the filename too long and right click on them. Select “Rename” from the drop down menu and type in something shorter.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-burning-problem.123800/
Relevancy 67.94%

after successful burning one dvd movie then nero occur a error message while buring another one......

[13:13:29] DVDEngine ERROR
[13:13:29] DVDEngine cause: 128 (nmc_processing_exception)
[13:13:29] DVDEngine source: DEGuardNMCConversion
[13:13:29] DVDEngine description: SEH EXCEPTION caught during INeroMediaConverter:oConversion().

What is this error for? Can anyone suggest me?
Thx in advance.

A:Nero DVD burning problem

Nero burning error

After burning 100's of DVDs with Nero6 I got this same error. I was using several source .avi files with some simple editing in Nero. I tried burning each of the .avi movies singly (without editing and without menus). I then replaced the .avi files in my project with the new DVD files. It worked fine after doing this.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nero-dvd-burning-problem.100595/
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi,
i use to use nero 6.6 to burn all my CD.
but sundenly, all the CD i Burn have a error.
I burn a RAR file and than test it, allways have CRC error, it say that the file is corrupted. but in nero program it said that it was successfully burned.

i am using winxp sp2 (never have problem with this before)
512MB RAM.
and using the same blank media CD.

i try to uninstall it, reinstall it, it doesnt work.
I had this problem couple year ago, i have to format my windows to make it work again.

Please help.

A:Nero 6.6 burning problem.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

If as you say you are running sp2 then you need to get a patch for Nero from the Nero web site.

This is because of an issue with sp2 and Nero.

Regards Howard

:wave: :wave:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nero-6-6-burning-problem.17853/
Relevancy 67.08%

I have been getting the dvd video files reallocation failed in nero 6 and would like to know if anyone has seen this error and what can be done to fix this.Thank's for any help anyone can provide.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-nero-dvd-burning-problem.436653/
Relevancy 67.08%

I ve Problem burning DVDs Nero with been burning DVDs for ages and lately it s been giving me problems Problem burning DVDs with Nero I use Nero and Sony blank DVDs It would start burning and get close to the end before giving me a burn error Problem burning DVDs with Nero I saw that someone had a similar problem but he was using Matshita UJ- S which has a firmware update while mine doesn t I havent been doing anything differently and I always let the laptop burn without interruption It also burns at x speed anyway Any thoughts I ve posted the log below Windows XP IA WinAspi - NT-SPTI used Nero Version Internal Version Nero Express Recorder lt MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ- S gt Version - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type default - gt ATAPI detected CD-ROM lt MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ- S gt Version - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral TOSHIBA MK GAX atapi Port ID DMA On DiskPeripheral TOSHIBA MK GAX atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ- S atapi Port ID DMA On CDRom-Device-Map MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ- S E CDRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled UDF ISO compilation PM Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line LockMCN - completed sucessfully for IOCTL STORAGE MCN CONTROL PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line DVD-Video files reallocation started PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line DVD-Video files reallocation completed no file modified PM Text File Isodoc cpp Line UDF document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Determine maximum speed FALSE Simulate FALSE Write TRUE Finalize CD TRUE Multisession FALSE Burning mode DAO Mode UDF Mode UDF ISO bridge UDF Options automatic UDF Revision UDF Partition Type physical ISO Level Max of char Character set ISO Joliet FALSE Allow pathdepth more than directories FALSE Allow more than characters in path FALSE Write ISO file extensions TRUE PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line DVD-Video files sorted PM ISO GEN - File Geniso cpp Line First writeable address x PM ISO GEN - File Geniso cpp Line First writeable address x PM Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using DVD media PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Last possible write address on media MB Last address to be written MB PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ- S Media type DVD-R Disc Manufacturer SONY - D Disc Application Code Disc Physical Code PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM DATA MODE indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required required - gt TRM DATA MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks E MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ- S -------------------------------------------------------------- PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Prepare E MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ- S for write in CUE-sheet-DAO DAO infos MCN quot quot TOCType x Session Closed disc fixated Tracks to Idx Idx Next Trk TRM DATA MODE x FilePos ISRC quot quot DAO layout Start Track Idx CtrlAdr Size NWA RecDep lead-in x x x x x x lead-out x x PM Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line SPTILockVolume - completed successfully for FCTL LOCK VOLUME PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files started PM Text File Burncd cpp Line Cache writing successful PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files completed PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Burn process started at x KB s PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc pos no patch infos orig at write at PM Text File DVDR cpp Line Recording mode Sequential Recording Mode PM Text File DVDR cpp Line Start write address at LBA DVD high compatibility mode Yes PM SPTI - File SCSIPassTh... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-burning-dvds-with-nero.554915/
Relevancy 67.08%

I am using the DVD Video function on Nero Vision Express in an attempt to burn some files to a DVD This is what I ve Solved: Nero Burning Problem done I took a video from a standalone video Solved: Nero Burning Problem recorder and ran it through DVD Decryptor and edited it using Videoredo I saved the file as both a MPG and b VOB files I ve tried adding these one at a time to a project on Make DVD Video on Nero Vision Express Each time Nero displays an error message The file does not contain any video information Solved: Nero Burning Problem So I tried another way I used DVDAuthorGUI and authored the files I ve tried adding the resulting files to a Make DVD Video project to Nero and I get the same error message I ve also tried dragging the files in with the same result I would appreciate anyone s input on this Stephen ----System Information Platform Windows XP Service Pack Machine Type Intel System Version Processor Pentium Speed MHz Physical RAM Installed MB MSHTML Version WININET Version nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-nero-burning-problem.453935/
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi,
I had dumped a movie in my system. To create a VCD with this, I made an mpeg file with VCDGear. Next I used Nero Burning Rom to create a VCD and selected this mpeg file as my input file. Nero analysed the same and allowed me to burn it. However, I had unchecked the 'finalize cd' option before burning the cd.
Once the cd was created I tried playing the CD on a VCD Player, but it only displays the first screen from the movie and a message like 'Created on Nero Burning Rom', am not sure of the exact words. After this nothing else happens. Please Help!!! Let me know how I can create a VCD from a VCD - dat file dumped on the hard disk of my system.

Thank you
v_ragh

A:Nero Burning Rom VCD Creation problem

Why did you uncheck the "finalize CD" option?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-burning-rom-vcd-creation-problem.149606/
Relevancy 67.08%

hey iam having a lil problem with nero, ok i converted some of my vhs tapes to mpeg to put on my pc and to make a vcd from it ok, and everything goes smoothly up until i go to play it on my dvd pc and real player, i get errors saying the disk is damaged or i get their is no disk in dvd rom etc.......i dont get it at all cause it burns with no errros or anything, and ive tried 2 brand new disks and both say the same thing what could be wrong? any ideas folks

thanks.

A:*problem With Nero Burning Programme*

Well, I'm not sure I see where Nero is at fault so far.

You are burning VCD format video disks on CD-R media, correct? Many older DVD drives don't recognize VCD disks, I had to go through a couple before I found one that recognized all media formats.

Can you play the disk on any DVD player, have you tried newer models that specifically support VCD format?

Also, if you burn them onto CD-RW disks, they're generally not as universally compatible.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-nero-burning-programme.200581/
Relevancy 67.08%

Using Win XP (Home) SP2 recently installed Nero 7 Premiun 7.0.2.3
After installation removed AntiSpam S/w which left 'Invalid Backweb Application 4476822, routine provided b y F-Secure to remove, however after cleaning up system and Registry now get "Could not perform start of Disc-at-once" whenever I attempt to copy DVD's -
I've reloaded Nero several times same result - I suspect the removal of the backweb caused the problem but restoring does not remove the Nero 7.

Full log available for posting if the above is not adequate
Marburg 29.4.06 (Australia)

Relevancy 67.08%

hey all, i have windows XP and only up to couple days ago, ive been having issues making my mix cds etc, i try to burn with files on my pc and somtimes it works fine, othertimes it stays at 2X then tells me its failed.......now i bought a 50 pack of cd-r and ive used only like 10 of them in total, i have 15 left so all the rest have failed!. ive tried setting the burning option to 32x and it burnt a cd like a mix cd all blended and i never selected it to do that, also some cds are skipping when the ones i burn work. any help is good help thank u

Relevancy 67.08%

Hi,

I am trying to burn some footage given to me by a friend but am having a rather funny problem: the movie is burning upside down!!

Is this a common problem or is this something you've first heard of? I'll give details as people need them (it's an .avi file).

Thanks in advance,
Brad

A:Funny Nero Burning Rom Problem

This is actually not as rare as you would think

It appears to be a codec problem, have a look here. Most other places suggest that the Nemo or Tsunami codecs are the recommended downloads.

Other recommendations include encoding with TMPgenc

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/funny-nero-burning-rom-problem.135980/
Relevancy 67.08%

I use windows OS and recently installed Nero OEM version DVD Problem Recode2 Burning Nero then updated to My burner is a Sony VDR-VC connected to a Toshiba T laptop via USB the Nero software was supplied Nero Recode2 DVD Burning Problem with the burner The burner appears to be operating correctly except for DVD burning using Nero Currently I am able to take a movie DVD and using Nero Recode select what particular DVD-video file s I want to import and store play them to from my hard drive The issue is with buring to my Toshiba DVD burner When I use Nero Recode to take the same video content located on my hard drive and attempt to burn it to a DVD ensuring I have enough space on the DVD using DVD- GB - I am also using Sony DVD R media the DVD will stop burning when only partially complete Sometimes it will stop at complete using faster record speeds other times if I slow the speed down to X Under no corcumstances have I been successful for a complete burn The same occurs when I attempt to directly copy the entire DVD content to another DVD also using the same Nero software bypassing the hard drive this discs are not copy protected Please help I am also attaching the last section of the Nero error log for reference PM SCSI - File Cdrdrv cpp Line SCSI Exec HA TA LUN buffer x Status x x SCSI ERR HA-Status x x OK TA-Status x x SCSI TASTATUS CHKCOND Sense Key x KEY MEDIUM ERROR Sense Code x C Sense Qual x CDB Data x A x x x F x C xA x x x x x x Sense Data x x x x x x x x A x x x x x C x PM CDR - File Writer cpp Line Write error PM Text File ThreadedTransfer cpp Line all writers idle stopping conversion PM Text File ThreadedTransfer cpp Line conversion idle stopping reader PM Phase File APIProgress cpp Line Burn process failed at x KB s Existing drivers File Drivers CDR K SYS Ver size bytes created PM File Drivers CDRALW K SYS Ver size bytes created PM File Drivers ASPI SYS Ver size bytes created PM File Drivers InCDfs SYS Ver size bytes created AM InCD driver for win NT K XP File Drivers InCDpass SYS Ver size bytes created AM InCD driver for win NT K XP File Drivers InCDrec SYS Ver size bytes created AM InCD driver for win NT K XP Registry Keys HKLM Software Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion WinLogon AllocateCDROMs Security Option File NeroRecorderBase cpp Line Burn failed File burn dvdfiles cpp Line Compile DVD exit Many thanks - SLDWAA nbsp

Relevancy 67.08%

I just downloaded the new version of nero v with all the plugins and all the bells and whistles and for got time I problem burning need nero a help rom.... big with a short while it was working ok although i did lose a few dvds I had successfully made a few dvds with multiple avi files on them that worked on my phillips dvd player which has the capability of playing mpeg- and all divx codecs no prob now i tried to do it again and burn avi files on one dvd and i keep getting burn errors I was wondering if anyone knows the proper way to burn these avi files without having to use any other programs or have to convert avi to dvd so this way i can fit alot of avi files on one disc I dont want to have to convert because it takes up too much space but if there is a way to convert multiple avi files easily and keep them small enough to fit a good number of them on one dvd that would be helpful as well Thanx nbsp

A:I got a problem with nero burning rom.... need help big time

I am not sure what you are trying to do, but as I understand it, you are attempting to fit the most possible AVIs on one dvd. Normally, depending on how big one AVI is, you can fit about 4-5 of them on a 4.7GB disc. If you try to fit more, you will have to reduce the quality of each one of them so their size will decrease. I do not personally recommend doing that as it sometimes messes up the whole AVI, desyncing the audio and video. And for your personal backup purposes ONLY, I will recommend to you these following two sites that will help you in creating very good quality AVIs without much effort but with VERY good results:
1. http://www.vcdhelp.com/ (Self-explanatory)
2. http://www.doom9.org/ (A very helpful sites for backups and other options)

Please read their disclaimer and abide by it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-got-a-problem-with-nero-burning-rom-need-help-big-time.390604/
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi!
I have a problem with burning .avi files using the NERO 5.5 software.
For some unknown reason when I add the file I want to burn to the list of files I want to put on the cd, the file gets a lot larger.
Dor instance, on my HD I have a file which is 576 MB but when I add it, it turns to b 961 MB. why?
it's an .avi file, I chose the Video CD option and another thing is that before it burns the cd it does file encoding...
please help me,
nobody else I asked did!!!
thanks in advance

A:Help!!! Nobody knows the solution to this NERO CD burning problem I have. Do U?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-nobody-knows-the-solution-to-this-nero-cd-burning-problem-i-have-do-u.148064/
Relevancy 67.08%

I'm trying to help my friend's dad burn DVDs using Nero 7. He bought it new at Best Buy and I installed it. I took a couple of files off of his computer, mp3 files and one movie, and put them in Nero. Everything was going fine until the very end it says "Burn Failed". Is anyone else having a problem like this and did they fix it? Any suggestions?

A:Problem burning DVDs with Nero

Try a different brand of media (dvd/cd) first. If that doesn't fix it then uninstall and reinstall Nero with nothing else running on the computer IE: Anti-virus, firewall etc.....

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problem-burning-dvds-with-nero.54058/
Relevancy 66.22%

Hey all,

When trying to burn my finished Nero Photo Slideshow to a DVD, I got the following error message:

"Unable to prepare data for recording: prepare session failed: Transcoding of videos failed"

Followed by another error saying:

"Burn process Failed!"

and then gives me the option to save an error log, which I have. I took a look at it and to be honest couldnt get much sense from it.

Anyone else experienced the same problem? Im not sure whether its hardware or software related, as my DVD writer might not be up to scratch as it is new :|

Cheers for any help

Relevancy 66.22%

I Just Bought A New Hp Pc With 2.8gz 1gb Ram , Dvd Drive, And A
Dvd+ Rewrit. The Dvd Burner Drive Is From Philips Elc. And It Suppose To Be For General Dvd. I Went To Philips Website To Look
Up Program Compatibility And Nero 6 Is Listed. Nero Starts Fine
But When I Click The Burn Button To Burn My Dvd It Gives Me

Error Contact Your Software Vendor.

Does It Has To Do With Sp2.?

Any Help Would Be Gladly Appreciated.

A:Problem Burning Dvd With Nero 6 Does Winxp Serv.pk 2 Has To Do With It?

Hiya

Which version are you you running? I know its 6, but when you open up nero, go to Help | About.

6.3.1.20 has a fix for SP2, but they're now on 6.3.1.25:

http://www.nero.com/en/nero-up.php

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-burning-dvd-with-nero-6-does-winxp-serv-pk-2-has-to-do-with-it.286181/
Relevancy 66.22%

Hi all I have been burning CD-Rs and DVD-Rs for months without errors but I just got this problem several days ago After some minutes burning failed with quot Could not perform EndTrack quot error message I used Nero before After upgrading to I still got the same error message My system CD-burning Could perform not Nero EndTrack problem: spec --------------- Burner H W Pioneer DVR- Firmware Media TDK CD-R I have previously used s of in the spindle with no errors Burner S W Nero O S Windows XP SP System ASPI not installed Nero ASPI installed and working properly Mobo Asus CUV x-D VCore V Nero CD-burning problem: Could not perform EndTrack VCore V V V --- gt there has been a red warning but this has not been a problem in burning CDRs and DVDs for months V V V V Here is Nero CD-burning problem: Could not perform EndTrack Nero s log ---------------- Windows XP IA WinAspi - ahead WinASPI File D Programs BackupTools Nero Nero Wnaspi dll Ver size bytes created PM NT-SPTI used Nero Version Internal Version d Recorder Version - HA TA - Adapter driver HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type via Inquiry data - gt ATAPI detected Connected to MMC as unknown drive with class-nr Drive is autodetected - recorder class Std MMC recorder CD-ROM Version - HA TA - Adapter driver HA Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral QUANTUM FIREBALLP AS atapi Port ID DMA On DiskPeripheral ST Nero CD-burning problem: Could not perform EndTrack A atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral PIONEER DVD-RW DVR- atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral ASUS DVD-ROM E atapi Port ID DMA On CDRom-Device-Map PIONEER DVD-RW DVR- F CDRom ASUS DVD-ROM E G CDRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte ShowDrvBufStat BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled CD-ROM ISO AM Text File Isodoc cpp Line Iso document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Determine maximum speed TRUE Simulate FALSE Write TRUE Finalize CD FALSE Multisession FALSE Burning mode TAO Mode ISO Level Max of chars Character set ISO Joliet TRUE Allow pathdepth more than directories TRUE Allow more than characters in path TRUE Write ISO file extensions TRUE AM Text File Burncd cpp Line PIONEER DVD-RW DVR- Buffer underrun protection activated AM Text File ThreadedTransfer cpp Line ReadBuffer-Pipe got KB of Memory AM Text File Reader cpp Line Reader running AM Text File Writer cpp Line Writer PIONEER DVD-RW DVR- running AM ISO GEN - File geniso cpp Line First writeable address x AM Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Track-At-Once using CD-R RW media AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Last possible write address on media Last address to be written AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder PIONEER DVD-RW DVR- AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt gt TRM DATA MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks PIONEER DVD-RW DVR- -------------------------------------------------------------- AM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Prepare recorder PIONEER DVD-RW DVR- for write in TAO DAO infos MCN quot quot TOCType x Session Closed disc not fixated Tracks to TRM DATA MODE x FilePos ISRC quot quot DAO layout Start Track Idx CtrlAdr RecDep - lead-in x x - x x x x lead-out x x AM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Removed run-out blocks from end of track Length - gt AM Text File SCSIPassThrough cpp Line SPTILockVolume - completed successfully for FCTL LOCK VOLUME AM Text File SCSIPassThrough cpp Line SPTIDismountVolume - completed successfully for FSCTL DISMOUNT VOLUME AM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files started AM Text File Burncd cpp Line Cache writing successful AM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files completed AM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Speed measurement started AM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc p... Read more

A:Nero CD-burning problem: Could not perform EndTrack

Not a Nero problem. This is a burner problem. Defective. Replace.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nero-cd-burning-problem-could-not-perform-endtrack.82407/
Relevancy 66.22%

I've tried burning an NRG and a ISO image with both DVD+R and DVD+RW discs.

The job runs all the way through and even reads that the burn was successful.

But, when I check the DVD it's blank.

I'm using Nero 6 btw.

Thanks!!

A:[SOLVED] Nero problem burning images

try this free iso burner
http://www.imgburn.com/
does it read other disks still

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-nero-problem-burning-images-170085.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I just recently purchased and installed Nero Burning ROM Ultra Edition 7.0.0.0.

All the other functions of this program appear to be loading and working okay, except for the "Nero Burning ROM" link in the "Audio" and "Data" sub-menu.

It starts to load, then an error message window appears with the message:

"Nero.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

The following information is present under Details:

Mod Name: bcgcbpro730.dll
App Name: nero.exe
App Ver: 7.0.0.0
Mod Ver: 7.30.0.0
Offset: 0011d51b

I have rebooted, but the problem persists.

Is this a "bug" in this new version? Would a reinstall do any good?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Relevancy 66.22%

Hi I am real confused I had two drives on my computer already- one was a dvd-rom drive and the other was a cd burner I had successfully burned CD s using windows media player Realplayer and Nero Recently I thought I had upgraded by buying myself a DVD burner after I had trouble with my CD burner a couple times so now I have the DVD ROM drive and the DVD burner drive Well I can still burn CD s from media player and Realplayer but my Nero which I exclusively used to make disc-to-disc copies I haven t even figured out whether you can make a library in Nero of all your music but never bothered since I have the other players that work is being weird First let me say that I suddenly discs burning Problem Nero with am a bellydancer so I use my burner very frequently to make performance discs with mixes of songs from different cd s- I m not stealing music I use the disc-to-disc meaning one cd in one drive the blank in another feature to quickly make a copy of a cd that I want to have a back-up of like all my bellydance CD s that I don t want to carry around to use in my classes because I ve already ruined several and which I don t necessarily want Problem burning discs with Nero suddenly to load into my computer to take up space and memory Suddenly Nero will only allow me to place the disc I want to copy into the DVD BURNER create an image of what I want to copy then I have to put the blank disc in the same drive and have it burn onto there To top it all off if you say burn same project again the image is no longer there so you d have to reload the whole CD again This is certainly not Problem burning discs with Nero suddenly the timesaver it once was and I cannot understand why this is happening It makes Problem burning discs with Nero suddenly no sense HELP nbsp

A:Problem burning discs with Nero suddenly

First off, to solve the disk image being deleted.

When you start the wizard in nero, and select "Copy CD" , click on the "copy options" tab and make sure the "on the fly" option is unchecked. Then click on the "image" tab, and uncheck the "delete image file after cd copy" option on the bottom.

Next, to change the source drive, click on the "copy options" tab and select the source drive in the drop down menu.

To change change which burner your burning to, cancle the wizard, then click "recorder" off the top menu and select "choose recorder Ctl+R".

When you close Nero, these preferences will be saved, so it'll be set next time you copy a disk.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-burning-discs-with-nero-suddenly.431628/
Relevancy 66.22%

I'm trying to burn around 4.2 gb of photos (jpg, bmp, gif) onto data dvd, but it keeps getting stuck at about 3 or 4% each time. I've tried Sony and Maxell dvd's and I have no problem burning avi's. Please help if anyone knows what the problem could be. Thanks.

A:Nero 6 problem burning photos onto data DVD

Try again, and as a test, choose 'Image Recorder DVD' from the drop down instead of your drive.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-6-problem-burning-photos-onto-data-dvd.479197/
Relevancy 65.79%

Not sure if this is the right area or not to make this inquiry or not Anyway I have a HP Computer m n Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack AMD Athlon X Dual Core Processor GHz RAM GB Recently I tried to burn a DVD worth of materials off of my external drive Shutting down Computer Problem Nero Vista while 8 with burning With using Nero been using for years and after approximately an hour the computer just suddenly Problem With Vista Computer Shutting down while burning with Nero 8 went off Not shut down it went off so turned back on and it stated not shut down correctly Had burned to dvd a couple of weeks ago with no issues So went through usual start up and tried again using same material but same thing occurred Cleaned out the browser Caches performed Disk Clean up Performed defrag Also did a error checking of the drive chk disk which repaired a few files nothing major there Tried again using different material Same thing again Ran Antivirus amp Antispyware programs with no issues So then thought that it might be the program so Uninstalled Nero then reinstalled it and tried again but it still goes down while trying to burn to dvd Checked Error reports and only found under quot See Problems To Check quot a service hang report stating quot Service HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service hung on starting quot have several of those now Also checked the systems update history and found that there were several windows updates starting from the th th and th Any ideas what causing the problem Or how to fix it Description Of error was Service HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service hung on starting Problem signature Problem Event Name ServiceHang Service Name hpqddsvc Image Name hpqddsvc dll Image Version Service Type Start Type OS Version Locale ID Files that help describe the problem Version txt minidump mdmp

A:Problem With Vista Computer Shutting down while burning with Nero 8

I am not really qualified to give you suggestions to solve this problem. But I noticed that this post does not have any replies, so here I go. Also, I do not have a specific solution to this problem. Bear with me :)

Is Nero 8 really necessary for you? If not, there are a plethora of free and lightweight(...as in wayy lightweight) software available to replicate the tasks that Nero can do. Also, you may try updating the driver for the DVD drive.
I'm sure that you may be already informed about the alternative software and are not switching as you may be used to Nero. However, if you haven't given them a try, give them a try; some of them are awesome. I use CD Burner XP, excellent software for beginners.
Sorry if this reply did not provide you with the desired solution. I am a beginner myself and just got started in this forum. Let me know if you actually tried out my suggestions! :)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/problem-with-vista-computer-shutting-down-while-burning-with-nero-8-a-641505.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I am using a laptop that is a HP Pavilion dv4 Notebook PC.
The OS being used is the 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium.

I am trying to burn a DVD video file (.vob file) to a DVD disc using Nero Vision Essentials (Nero 9).

After importing the file into the project, I played the video and found that it has no sound.

As a result, when I have successfully burned it to a DVD disc and played this disc on my DVD player, it has also no sound.

Please help me fix this problem!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/524467/no-sound-in-dvd-video-when-burning-it-using-nero-vision-essentials-nero-9/
Relevancy 64.93%

When i click on Nero Burning ROM, it does not open at all. All that happens is i get a windows error report telling me that nero.exe encountered a problem. I have succesfully used this many times before, but one day it just stopped working.

Any idea of what is wrong?

A:Nero 7 Ultra Edition - Cannot start Nero Burning ROM

A simple uninstall and install might help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-7-ultra-edition-cannot-start-nero-burning-rom.418718/
Relevancy 64.5%

Nero Burning ROM crashed during burning and now my DVD drive is unusable. I cannot open the drive, I cannot shut down the computer because it says "Waiting for DVD Drive D:" and the drive runs like it is still burning despite the program doing the burning is no longer open. It isn't even in any process. What can I do to make the drive stop?

A:Nero Burning ROM crashing caused perpetual burning from DVD Drive

Go to Task Manager...shut the system down from there.

Turn system off....hard shutdown if necessary...disconnect the optical drive.

Sounds to me like it's a hardware problem moreso than a software problem if you cannot manually open the drive.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/601018/nero-burning-rom-crashing-caused-perpetual-burning-from-dvd-drive/
Relevancy 61.92%

Nero 2015 Classic/Nero Platinum 2015/Nero Burning ROM 2015 - released

Nero just now released NEW Versions for 2015:
1.Nero 2015 Classic
2.Nero Platinum 2015
3.Nero Burning ROM 2015
5.Nero Video 2015

Download Nero 2015 from this page:http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads/

Download offline:
1.Nero Platinium Retail Setup, http://ftp22.nero.com/Nero2015/Nero2015-16.0.02900.exe
2.Content Pack from Nero 2015, http://ftp22.nero.com/Nero2015/Nero2015-16.0.02900.exe

Homepage:http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads/

https://malwaretips.com/threads/nero-2015-classic-nero-platinum-2015-nero-burning-rom-2015-released.35328/
Relevancy 61.49%

Hi I m having a hard time with Nero Vision Express version I ve downloaded and installed the latest version two or three times but it does the same thing I ve even uninstalled and reinstalled Nero to no avail Tried installing it on another computer still the same thing Here s my problem I took some motion pictures with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ problem Nero audio DVD downloaded them to my hard drive they are in mov format and tried to put them on a DVD RW using NEV The clips have great audio for exactly half of the duration of each clip and then it quits If I play the files with QuickTime player or Windows Media Player the audio is fine through out Nero DVD audio problem the entire clip I can even put them on a CD as individual files and they work fine It s just trying to put them on a DVD RW or R with Nero Vision Express that doesn t work even in the preview feature within NVE My system is Windows SP NTFS AMD Athalon XP-A Barton core MHz Asus A N X-X motherboard GB Maxtor HD NTFS RAM Liteon DVDRW SHOW- S Nero Memorex DVD RW R media Ritek DVD RW R media Audio Adapter nVIDIA MCP - Audio Codec Interface Radeon MB Norton Anti Virus Zone Alarm Firewall Microsoft anti spyware all of which I disabled thinking it might be them Can you help me please Thank you for listening bbblbaker nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-dvd-audio-problem.345817/
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello ? I have a problem with Making Audio CD.
Currently, I am using Nero 7.0.5.4
After finishing Making Audio CD, I played my CD Player.
When I listen Music, Sound is getting mess like "di ra ra ~(Really good sound) Uk-(like displeasure sound:Sudden sound) Di ra ra ~(normal).. 3 steps again"

However, Nero 6 does not have any problem.
Also, MP3 does not have any problem with Winamp and other application.
Please help me.

A:Problem with Nero 7.0.5.4-->Audio CD

The written description of sound is so weird, I think you did a good job.

It sounds like you may have to clean up and Defrag the Drive responible for the Cache.Defrag and make sure you have enough space on this drive.

Also do not run other programs while burning( some Processes can cause this)
Shutoff all unnecessary items.
Try reducing the Burn speed , and try a different brand of media.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problem-with-nero-7-0-5-4-audio-cd.44790/
Relevancy 61.06%

I m running XP using Nero I am burning minute audio CD Burn Nero 6 Problem Audio sessions on one Cd I have been doing this for about years which will explain my level of experience I had two sessions that totaled about minutes each so I had to change the playback rate just a little bit to get them to fit on an min CD-R After burning my master I just happened to notice that not all of the disc was used-- why not when I had to compress to get all on disc Also on one of the masters it had two Nero 6 Audio CD Burn Problem seperate rings that had been burnt--a quot gap in the middle and about quot gap on outer perimeter I played one of them in my car player Nero 6 Audio CD Burn Problem and it seemed to play alright but I m about to print copies of my masters to many CD-Rs for dispersement So I said all of this because I just can t figure out why all of the CD-R surface wasn t used when I know I have minutes of audio This is wierd Please help-- I want good copies Thanks nbsp

A:Nero 6 Audio CD Burn Problem

I think the primary question here is: How do they sound? If they sound OK, I don't think it will be a problem. Did you check to make sure the entire thing was there or did you only listen to part of it? Maybe you compressed them to much? Did you try a different CD burning program and see if the same thing happens?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-6-audio-cd-burn-problem.569353/
Relevancy 59.34%

I recently got an Asus 52x24x52 CD Burner and installed Nero 5.0 which came with it. I have burned a few data CDs properly without failure.

I like to make club music and I wanted to burn a sample CD for some friends to listen to. It consists of 4 songs (20 min total length) and I can seem to burn them onto an IMATION CD-RW 650MB/74Min cd. When I put the cd into my discman (Sony), it would say that no cd was read. When I put the CD into my computer it would read the files and I could play them through the Windows CD Player.

My Question, is it possible the portable cd player I am using itself? or is it the CDs? or something wrong with me burning them? I am totally new to burning music and cds in general. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx

Relevancy 59.34%

hi there!
i have a problem to burn audio cd from mp3 or other audio files.
i just installed 2 operating system vista 64 on one and win xp on the other harddrive.
i installed nero 6 on xp and nero 8 on vista,can not burn audio cd's on both of them.
when i drag and drop in nero (mp3 or other audio files) i only get wma files and can not
play the cd's in my cd deck or car radio.do i missing a codec or something?
please help me how to get audio cd's burnt.
regards
oliver2

A:audio cd burning problem

Are you selecting the 'Audio CD' option in Nero ? If so does Nero go through the transcoding process ("Preparing Files, IIRC) or straight to burning the disc ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/audio-cd-burning-problem.699002/
Relevancy 59.34%

I use WMP to burn an audio CD, which is 700M. Each song is 23.5M. I drag about 20 songs to the burn list under WMP. It seems each song is in one track. But, when i hit start burn button, there is ONLY song being burned. Why? Why I cannot burn all 20 songs in the one CD? Thanks.
Bill

A:Problem of Burning an Audio CD using WMP

I looked at the options available for WMP but it doesn't make sense. I do a lot of Audio CD burning as I have a recording studio but I use Nero.

There are a couple of other free CD burning programs, CDburnerXP is one. Click Me Imgburn is anoher one that's popular HERE

When I burn audio CD's, I burn at a slow speed (I use 8X as my audio CD Burning speed standard) so they will play in most Audio CD players (CD's burned at high speed may not play or skip). I also burn "Disk at Once" which allows adding text (titles) to the CD's.

I know this doesn't fix your problem with WMP, but it does give you some options.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/235894-problem-burning-audio-cd-using-wmp.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I ve been burning audio cds for quite some time without ever having a problem the various programs that I have used are record now windows media player and winamp in the past few days whenever I insert a blank cd my disc drive the burning cds audio problem automatic windows prompt asking me what I d like to do with the disc the bulk of the questions asking what program I would like to burn a cd with does not appear whenever I try to burn a cd in any of the above programs it asks me to insert a blank cd into the drive it will never recognize one of the blank discs when accessing the properties of the blank cd through my computer it says that it has bytes free bytes used these are from a new pack of memorex cdr s if it s of any relevance the cd-burner drive is from a third party company and installed after the original cd burner crapped out I installed it almost problem burning audio cds a year ago any help insight would be greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 59.34%

Not sure if this the right spot to post this but here goes anyways.

I tried burning a an .AVI file to a DVD-R using "Cheetah DVD Burner" I've wasted two DVD-R's because both times there's no audio on the DVD-R.

The video plays fine but both times there was no audio. the first DVD-R I played on several different mediums such as an XBox a standard DVD player and a laptop.

The second DVD-R I downloaded several Audio and video codecs (that were recommended by "Cheetah DVD Burner".) then proceeded to burn a second time but still the same result video works but no audio.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/audio-problem-burning-dvd-417681.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi all, I have a weird problem for audio CDs...

Almost half of the burning fails before the end and the other half has skipping song all over the CDs.

I have 3 CD burners in my computer (DVD-RW, CD-RW and DVD-Rom/CD-RW combo) and all three do this. I used Nero and iTunes, same problems with both.

So I tought it was the cheapo blank CDs (50 for 15bucks) but I bought some Maxell today and still the same error.

XP SP2 user here.

thanks.

EDIT: I tried burning CDs overnight at 4x...and they still skipped

Relevancy 59.34%

i HAVE A PROBLEM bURNING AN AUDIO CD THAT I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME ADVICE ON. I CONVERT THE MUSIC FILE I HAVE FROM mp3 TO WAV THEN USE EITHER NERO OR ADAPTEC EASY CD CREATOR TO BURN THE FILES. WHAT HAPPENS IS THAT THE WAV FILES ARE BURNED AS MP3 FILES ALTHOUGH I HAVE CHECKED THAT THEY ARE NOT TO BE CONVERTED TO THE MP3 FORMAT JUST WAV. I HAVE GONE THROUGH NUMEROUS DISKS TRYING TO SORT THIS OUT BUT THE FILES KEEP BURNING BACK TO MP3 NO MATTER WHAT SOFTWARE PROGRAM I HAVE USED. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

CHEERS

A:Audio burning problem

Install the latest Nero.
Open a new AudioCD compilation.
Drag your MP3 files in there (they get decompressed on the fly)

Burn your CD.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/audio-burning-problem.34205/
Relevancy 58.91%

I can burn a CD but when played the first five to eight tracks are fine and the rest get more and more sratchy/distorted towards the end sometimes causing the track not to play at all. All my settings are right and I was not having this problem before. Is it my burner? Can someone help me figure this out? I am not sure if I down loaded a program and that is causing it or not.

Thanx in advance;

A:Problem With Tracks After Burning Audio CDs ?????????

Ok this is tough

How's the cd player? (Does it play other cd's ok?)

How's the CDR media? Some cheap CDR's aren't real good for Audio CD. Some CDR dyes don't work well with older CD players. Try a different (better) brand and colour of CDR.

What software did you use to convert the source audio files?
What format are the source audio files?
The Audio CD format requires files to be 16 bit, stereo, 44.1 kHz sampling frequency. Some burning software converts mp3's and some other formats as they burn to audio cd (eg. most versions of Nero) but others might struggle.

I assume teh source audio files are 100% ok?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-tracks-after-burning-audio-cds.578733/
Relevancy 58.91%

Hi all,
I hope someone can shed some light for me. I burned my first dvd yesterday and all went ok except for playback. When played back in my dvd player everything was great except the sound. It sounds really wierd, very squelchy if that makes any sense. It's very hard to describe. I'm using Nero 7 to burn it. So I went to the "preview the burn before I burn it" screen and the sound was the same as the playback. The movie from the hardrive plays great using several different media players. Therefore, I know there's nothing wrong with the movie. Why is it previewing and burning with this wierd noise in the audio. Is it the wrong audio format? If so, how do I change it or convert it. I could'nt find any audio options to change the audio format. What's my problem?

A:Audio/Sound Problem When DVD Burning

Nero Mega Plugin Pack 1.0
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Codec-Packs-Video-Codecs/Nero-Mega-Plugin-Pack.shtml

Actually there are many Nero audio pluggins to download, just search Google.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/audio-sound-problem-when-dvd-burning.98616/
Relevancy 58.91%

Dell 531s
Vista Home Premium

I'm having a problem playing burned audio cd's. After succesfully burning the cd's using itunes I cant play them in my car or my home stereo. Or when the CD's play the sound is very distorted. Has anybody had this problem? I've goine through tweaking all kinds of different "burning" preferences and options, but still no luck.

Any help appreciated,

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/itunes-audio-cd-burning-problem.701056/
Relevancy 57.62%

Hello

Laptop - HP Pavilion dv9000

Problem - When I burn CDs using Windows Media Player (11.0.6001.7000) they are not recognised in any player. The strange thing is it worked for me until about two weeks ago and now suddenly any CD I make wont play on anything. Windows Media Player does not display any errors when burning either so not sure what the problem is. Any ideas?

*edit* - Just tried with other programs and had the same result, it burned in Real Player without any error message then wont play in any CD player.

Thanks,

Greg

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/burning-audio-cds-problem-windows-media-player.815121/
Relevancy 56.33%

I am trying to burn a CD on Help! Nero Burning Nero and it keeps giving me an error that says quot writer error quot this did not happen before so i m a little confused Can anyone help me please thanks This is my error log ahennawi company A - - - - - Windows XP IA WinAspi - ahead WinASPI File C Program Files Ahead nero Wnaspi dll Ver size bytes created PM Nero version Nero Express Recorder lt AOPEN DUW ARR gt Version A b - HA TA - Adapter driver Nero Burning Help! lt atapi gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type default - gt ATAPI detected ATAPI CD-ROM lt AOPEN DUW ARR gt Version A b - HA TA - Adapter driver lt atapi gt HA Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral WDC WD EB- DJF atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral AOPEN DUW ARR atapi Port ID DMA Off CdRomPeripheral JLMS XJ-HD S atapi Port ID DMA On CDRom-Device-Map AOPEN DUW ARR E CDRom JLMS XJ-HD S F CDRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte ShowDrvBufStat BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Static Write Speed Table Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default nbsp

A:Nero Burning Help!

Welcome to TechSpot

oiler_girl said:

CdRomPeripheral : AOPEN DUW1608/ARR atapi Port 1 ID 0 DMA: OffClick to expand...

You need to turn DMA on on that drive.

To do that, right-click My Computer on the desktop, select Properties, Hardware tab, Device Manager. Doubleclick on "Secondary IDE Channel" on "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers", then Advanced Settings tab. Set the "Transfer Mode" to "DMA if available".

See the attached image for more help.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nero-burning-help.32574/
Relevancy 56.33%

I've just burned my first CD-RW with Nero 6.6.0.12 Demo. I just wanted to save some backup data. I have burned CD-R's before with Nero and they turned out fine. I just followed the same procedure for the RW cd's as I did for the R cd's. As usual, I did some further 'research' afterward about CD-RW burning and it seems to me that burning RW cd's is more complicated than I thought. Now I'm wondering if I just wasted a disc and effort, by simply doing what I did? Is my newly burned CD-RW useless? What should I do when burning RW's in the future? Thanks.

Relevancy 56.33%

Hi,
I have nero burning rom version 5.5.8.2 bundled in my system.The problem is when i want to burn my file(in RealAudio/RealvideoVBR format),I received an error msg:"internal error in CVCDDOC:IsProperMediaItem:...."I wonder what has happened and am I able to burn such a file onto my CD-RW.If not,is there other way to burn such a file?Pls Help!Thks A lot!

A:Nero Burning Rom???

Bit out of my area but have you tried seeing if any updates for your Nero are available

Also try looking at this thread:

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cach...Audio/Realvideo+VBR+format&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-burning-rom.514544/
Relevancy 56.33%

sup,
i have got blade 2 on my computer. Blade two is seperated into 2 halves of the movie. When im using nero i put the first halve of the movie onto the compileation and it only says that i have used 100 mb when it should be a lot more. So i burn it to disk and the movie i put to disk is supposed to go for 55 minutes but becuase t only said that i used 100 mb of the disk it only plays 15 minuts of the movie. How do i make a proper vcd using nero burning rom version 5.5.9.14?

Relevancy 56.33%

I hope I am in the right forum.
My question is with burning a vcd. I will start by saying that when you are burning an mp3 file the file loads instantly. However, when you drag an mpeg1 file to the burning pane of nero 6 nero has to scan the file as it loads. This is irritating as these files have been burned hundreds of times and they are the correct format. Yet nero has to scan them each time. Sometimes the scan can take longer than the actual burning of the vcd.
My question, is there a way to by pass this scan so that the mpeg1 file loads instantly like the mp3 file?
I have 512 of ram with win xp home sp2 and a 160 gig hd
I hope this isn't to dumb a question
Thanks
Mike

A:Burning a VCD using nero 6

Just tell nero smartstart to burn a data disk instead of a VCD.. Then drag the file over..

Your DVD player may, or may not, be able to play the file this way since it's not in "standard" VCD format. All my DVD players work fine using this method though.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/burning-a-vcd-using-nero-6.411902/
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello-
Have had Nero burning rom 5 on my computer since September 02. Didn't have any problems until recently...
Every time I try to compile a new cd, the computer crashes and completely shuts down after it has been writing for a few seconds. I have deleted and reinstalled the program, but nothing seems to help. Is it my physical cd burner?? Any thoughts?

A:Nero burning rom - please help!

I have Nero 5 on my computer and have no problems with it. You might try downloading the latest drivers from the web site and see if that helps. You can get them from:

http://www.nero.com/en/#root

Alternatively, you might look in your Device Manager and see if there are any yellow marks beside your CD-R drive.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-burning-rom-please-help.134143/
Relevancy 56.33%

I have a movie on my computer which I downloaded Legaly off a website which I pay for. And it's legal so no worries. I pay and all. OK, so I want to put this movie on a CD-R so I can watch this movie on my computer. No when I drag the movie Icon into nero, it goes from 4gb to 1gb. The video works, but there is no audio. What is the problem? How can I get the audio working? I would also like to state that the audio doesnt work in WMP. I have another media player called VLC where the audio works. Is it a codec issue? Which codec do I download?

Oh, and I get this popup once I put the movie into nero: http://www.jworks.net/iworld/nero.PNG

Relevancy 56.33%

Hi

I'm using Nero 5.5.2.4, and when I tried to burn a .avi format movie into VCD, The encoding video part took about 3hrs to complete, anyone knows why and how to solve it?

Thanks

A:Nero Burning Rom

It's gonna take a while, especially on an 833, to encode from what is probably a divx file to vcd. When I do it sometimes it can take an hour or two as well.

Have you done much video encoding in the past? It's not a fast process by any means. I built my last machine with 2 purposes; to encode SVCDs and to play games. I keep the machine very clean - no crap - no antivirus - nothing. Not even an Office application. It still takes me 5 to 6 hours to encode a full movie to SVCD. I don't think anything is broken - it's just what you're gonna get till machines get faster.

LNCPapa

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nero-burning-rom.2528/
Relevancy 56.33%

Seems not only do we have probs burning cd's but now we probs reading. plz help

A:Nero Burning

First choice is to go to device manager & delete the cd-rw, then restart computer. PC will reinstall the hardware and you can try from there.
Secondly, in regards to Nero, you could try uninstalling software and then reinstalling.

These are based on the assumption that you do have a up-to-date virus scanner on your pc and that it is testing clean.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nero-burning.141678/