Windows Support Forum

Cant install .NET framework, Error code: 0x80070246

Q: Cant install .NET framework, Error code: 0x80070246

Screenshot by Lightshot
I've had this ever since I re-installed my operating system. I don't want to re-install the operating system but I don't know why this happened. I click "Tell me how to solve this problem" and it doesn't even display my error code. Please help.

This also prevents me from being able to use a lot of different programs that require framework like League Of Legends and Photoshop.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Cant install .NET framework, Error code: 0x80070246

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Cant install .NET framework, Error code: 0x80070246

what version of net

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/62971-cant-install-net-framework-error-code-0x80070246.html
Relevancy 83.42%

Hi everyone I'm new here but really hoping that someone can help me because I'm at my wit's end with this My problem is that I cannot get Will Framework 7 on Win not code Install 4.0 .NET 64(error 643) the NET framework to install for anything On Friday night I began installing Sharepoint Server Below are the following related products I had installed at the time - SQL Server Express - SQL Server Developer - Visual Studio beta - Visual Studio RC - NET Framework All installed through I had a lot of problems getting Sharepoint to install since I'm on Windows .NET Framework 4.0 Will not Install on Win 7 64(error code 643) I ended up having to download the EasyScript on MSDN which appeared to finally work by installing all the prerequisite files that were needed However it .NET Framework 4.0 Will not Install on Win 7 64(error code 643) installed Visual Studio Trial on my machine which then prompted SQL Server to ask for the Visual Studio SP before it would run Thus begins all the frustrations that have .NET Framework 4.0 Will not Install on Win 7 64(error code 643) haunted me this entire weekend I cannot get VS or SP to install for anything It is giving me an error every time error code - NET I have tried everything I can think of at this point This is what I have tried - All Windows Updates Visual Studio SP keeps failing - Uninstalled all NET Framework files ran NET Framework Cleanup tool - Ran Microsoft 'FixIt' tool for MSI files - Uninstalled all Visual Studio versions - Tried installing standalone NET files - Tried reinstalling Visual Studio Here's a screenshot of the failed install on VS I also ran the collect exe tool to gather the error log files but am not sure what needs to be posted as the error log files are VERY long Here is a snapshot of one of them I have many as I've been trying to get this installed all weekend OS Version Platform Service Pack OS Description Windows - x Home Premium Edition Service Pack CommandLine C ea fda fa b adae c d f c Setup exe q norestart KeepAUPaused ChainingPackage quot Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate - ENU quot CEIPconsent pipe SectionName x x TimeZone Eastern Daylight Time Initial LCID Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism Operation Installing Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Version User Experience Data Collection Policy AlwaysUploaded Number of applicable items Exe C ea fda fa b adae c d f c SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt ServiceControl operation succeeded ServiceControl operation succeeded Exe C ea fda fa b adae c d f c Windows -KB -v -x msu failed with x - null Exe C ea fda fa b adae c d f c SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt MSI C ea fda fa b adae c d f c netfx Core x msi Installation failed Msi Log Microsoft NET Framework Setup -MSI netfx Core x msi txt Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot Fatal error during installation quot Elapsed time Thanks for any help that you can offer

A:.NET Framework 4.0 Will not Install on Win 7 64(error code 643)

Hi Codemastr,

My name is Rajeev and i work for Social Media and Community Team at Dell.

I see you can not update .Net framework 4.0 on windows7 64bit,

Kindly run a FixIt mentioned in the link given below

Error codes

Regards
Rajeev
Dell Social Media Outreach

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/234348-net-framework-4-0-will-not-install-win-7-64-error-code-643-a.html
Relevancy 82.56%

Hi I upgraded from win to win through online microsoft store so don't have original win DVD When I try to play a particular game a window pops up telling me I need to install net framework I go ahead with it and it downloads to trying error while Framework 3.5 code install 0x800f0922 .net the files then while installing it gets near the end when it stops and comes up with the error code x f I went into 'Turn on and off Windows features' and it is listed there but unticked when I tick it it starts to install then stops with the same message I've tried scanhealth and restorehealth on cmd but nothing I downloaded net framework from microsoft but with the same error I even tried putting my win disc in and doing DISM Online Enable-Feature FeatureName NetFx All LimitAccess Source f sources sxs nbsp I changed the directory to my the correct DVD drive It failed at nbsp In my SkyDrive is the DISM log for it I also tried the framework clean up tool but that didn't error code 0x800f0922 while trying to install .net Framework 3.5 work either https skydrive live com redir resid B DD D E amp authkey ADbUcCRibles Mo amp ithint folder c log Please help I really have no idea what to do anymore Thank you

A:error code 0x800f0922 while trying to install .net Framework 3.5

Hi,

For the issue, let us try rebuilding performance counters to check the result.

Press Win+x, and click Command Prompt(admin)

Type "CD c:\windows\system32",and Enter.

Type "LODCTR /R", and Enter.

Note: This let you rebuild the perf registry strings and info from scratch based on the current registry settings and backup INI files.

Keep post.

Regards,Kelvin hsu
TechNet Community Support

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/10e43070-6c41-4beb-a5a3-c6d7aec8ed30/error-code-0x800f0922-while-trying-to-install-net-framework-35?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 81.7%

i am trying to install another software package and it requires .net  3.5 and sends me to Microsoft download to install this.  it runs for a while and says it cannot install   and gives the error-code 0x800f081f

intet nuv  with i5     8 gb     and 240 gb storage 

any ideas

Thanks
Richard

A:will not install .net framework 3.5 on windows 8.1 error code 0x800f081f

i posted this in vista by accident,     the search i did brought up responses in vista and i didn't switch back to windows 8

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/570307/will-not-install-net-framework-35-on-windows-81-error-code-0x800f081f/
Relevancy 81.7%

I have trouble with installing net framework for my OS Windows home premium bit each time I run the installer it states a fatal error has occured and the installation has been terminated ofcourse that would get you to google the error code and try those solutions to no avail Every solution the windows page around the subject did not work to improve anything and this issue is driving me insane I need the framework to run some programs I wanted to use for some video games I own this is what the installer gave me as log OS Version SP Platform Service Pack OS Description Windows - x Home Premium Edition Service Pack MSI Windows version error framework code .Net (0x80070643) 4.5.2 install unable to amd windowsfoundation bf ad e none fdfe a c manifest Windows servicing CommandLine C fa unable to install .Net framework 4.5.2 error code (0x80070643) f dccd ed ab e Setup exe x x web TimeZone West-Europa zomertijd Initial LCID Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism Operation Installing Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Version User Experience Data Collection Policy unable to install .Net framework 4.5.2 error code (0x80070643) Disabled Number of applicable items Exe C fa f dccd ed ab e SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt ServiceControl operation succeeded ServiceControl operation succeeded Exe C fa f dccd ed ab e SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt MSI C fa f dccd ed ab e netfx Full GDR x msi Installation failed Msi Log Microsoft NET Framework Setup -MSI netfx Full GDR x msi unable to install .Net framework 4.5.2 error code (0x80070643) txt Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot Onherstelbare fout bij installatie quot Elapsed time I also manged to locate this log but I cant make sense out of it Every bit of advice would help

A:unable to install .Net framework 4.5.2 error code (0x80070643)

Hello and welcome Zeimaster there is a link from another tutorial you can try - Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (Offline Installer) for Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 from Official Microsoft Down if you haven't tried it already.

Some of us have to have this to read BSOD dumps and I have installed this on five machines without a hitch..

Let us know how you go

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/377733-unable-install-net-framework-4-5-2-error-code-0x80070643.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi and thanks for taking my question.

I am trying to update Vista 32 and keep getting a download error 0x80070246.

I have followed the instructions on this page http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942968

My problem is Widows has denied my access. I have tried to change the security settings to allow the replacement of the file, but once again Windows will not let me.

When I follow the directions on the support page I get an access denied error. I have tried to copy the file from the CD directory to the Windows directory, as well. But I can't get access.

I am a single owner of this PC and I have no passwords set, so I?m not sure why I can't change the administrative privileges.

Any help would be appreciated,
Jim

A:Trying to resolve 0x80070246 error

Originally Posted by Jim Graziano

I am a single owner of this PC and I have no passwords set, so I’m not sure why I can't change the administrative privileges.

Any help would be appreciated,
Jim

I'm sure you are owner of this computer that isn't equivalent you are owner of all folders in Vista -no.You must know the owner of many folders in Vista/7 is TrustedInstaller not Administrators group and Admins don't have full control for all folders,and only owners can change permissions

1.Takeownership the folder C:\Windows\WinSxS and add your account to have full control
2.Do everything what MS say in this link
3.When you'll do all MS suggestions you should restore oryginal permissions otherwise you may have another issue with WU in future too.

-Remove your account from permissions to WinSxS folder
-Restore ownership of Packages folder back to "NT Service\TrustedInstaller"

usefull lectures
Take Ownership of file
TrustedInstaller - Restore as Owner
Folder Permissions

http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/249964-trying-resolve-0x80070246-error.html
Relevancy 69.66%

There doesn't seems to be for me a way of installing this update (KB2858725), i tried with windows update and downloading the installer from microsoft?s website. i tried some things related with the permissions but i don't have a clue what to do.

I attach the logs if someone has some time to spend on it

A:Net Framework 4.5.1 install failed. Code 643

I have had this before and I found it was prom a lack of permissions.

Had the same problem with .NET framework 4.5.1 update; the problem turned out to be that the C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Net Framework directory didn't have the right permissions to be able to be written to by the installer. I simply created the directory and set permissions on all C:\Program Data directories to "SYSTEM: Full Control", "Administrators: Full Control" and "CREATOR OWNER: Full Control." Next time I used update it worked perfectly.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/344955-net-framework-4-5-1-install-failed-code-643-a.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Tried everything From adding full user net install Framework Error... 0x643 framework Can't ANY .Net control to trusted installer and creator owner in Windows Microsoft net and Program Data directories to therepair service verifier making sure virus scanner is off fixit solutions sfc scannow's clean bill of health uninstalling a few upgrades mentioned with netframe and etc etc I get a fatal error if I try to uncheck net the only version I can see since all other have been uninstalled in 'turn windows features on and off smartmsizap msiinv Smart boot cold boot with 0x643 .Net Framework Error... Can't install ANY net framework the startup items not checked and initial boot config I think something is wrong here with either registry or program permissions because the initial install zips to a random c directory and then it asks me to find netfx core x msi which I 0x643 .Net Framework Error... Can't install ANY net framework point to in that directory but says it is not the netfx core x msi that came with the installation As of current I do not have any working net framework which is bad because some progrmas ie video games require it my schoolwork development environments need it for things like Git Another weird thing is although I manually installed net framework only shows up in the 'turn windows features on or off' and I can't 'uncheck' it or add the sub trees underneath it Almost like it is not there but doesn't want to install additional componenets or be completely uninstalled Drive files here https drive google com file d B - ew usp sharing https drive google com file d B - ew usp sharing

A:0x643 .Net Framework Error... Can't install ANY net framework

BUMP please help ;(

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/363637-0x643-net-framework-error-cant-install-any-net-framework.html
Relevancy 66.65%

also known as NET Framework update installation error quot x quot or quot x quot I've googled and tried 643 installation Code :Error 4.0 Framework everything I've came across and still 4.0 Framework installation :Error Code 643 no luck with installing 4.0 Framework installation :Error Code 643 Framework this only started happening once I used a tool to change my Windows 4.0 Framework installation :Error Code 643 install from professional to home i installed the wrong version and my key didn't work so i used a tool to downgrade my account so i could activate windows the tool i used was called quot Windows Downgrader quot and when the problem started happening no longer able to run daemon tools I'm unable to run System Info - See Your System Specs as that also requires the framework i can't install I've disabled and even uninstalled my Norton antivirus I've run the Microsoft Fixit I've run the NetFxRepair Tool I've run the dotnetfx cleanup tool and re-installed versions SP and won't install and throws an error saying to install help Code OS Version Platform Service Pack OS Description Windows - x Home Premium Edition Service Pack CommandLine E a e c e f be Setup exe x x TimeZone GMT Daylight Time Initial LCID Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism Operation Installing Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Version User Experience Data Collection Policy AlwaysUploaded Number of applicable items Exe E a e c e f be SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt ServiceControl operation succeeded ServiceControl operation succeeded Exe E a e c e f be Windows -KB -v -x msu failed with x - null Exe E a e c e f be SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt MSI E a e c e f be netfx Core x msi Installation failed Msi Log Microsoft NET Framework Setup -MSI netfx Core x msi txt Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot Fatal error during installation quot Elapsed time

A:4.0 Framework installation :Error Code 643

Famework.NET repair tool fixed the issue, had to click next instead of finish.. and it repaired my 4.6 version

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/395561-4-0-framework-installation-error-code-643-a.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Trying to repair a Windows bit Dell Laptop Owner had bad RAM running back from February causing Windows files missing manifests+mum Update/Repair 7 0x80070246, error multiple BSOD and Windows 7 Update/Repair error 0x80070246, missing manifests+mum files unstable behavior - Windows 7 Update/Repair error 0x80070246, missing manifests+mum files but they kept using it Got new RAM it now tests rock solid with both ms ram tests and memtest No more BSOD Now trying to repair corrupted files Tried to install SP through Windows updates got errors Tried Standalone download Fails with quot An illegal character was encountered quot Tried several MS quot fixits quot to repair SP install failures - now windows updates fail entirely with x Tried sfc scannow Fails to complete Tried SURT Completes successfully but does not fix underlying problem Tried as a next-to-last resort a repair install Fails after copying files tells me to restart windows and retry setup with quot download all updates quot checked Have tried both with and without updates No luck Google got me as far as reading the CHECKSUR and CBS logs which show a handful of missing manifests and mum cat files Couldn't find another windows- -lacking-sp pc to copy the missing files from I assume SP changes the manifest file sets Couldn't find the files on any of the win sp systems anyway Google then led me to this forum showing posts where others with similar missing files were able to post logs and get back a zip file of the missing manifests amp etc I am hoping that someone will be as kind to me Attached are the cbs log checksur log checksur persist log and the setupact log from the failed repair install Any help would be greatly appreciated Lee

A:Windows 7 Update/Repair error 0x80070246, missing manifests+mum files

You have some registry corruption which needs to be fixed before we can get a true picture of the situation with the files.

I need to have a look at your COMPONENTS registry hive

Please copy the C:\Windows\System32\config\COMPONENTS file (no extension) to your desktop and then compress it - upload the compressed file to your favoured fileshare site (preferably Dropbox or SkyDrive) and post a link.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/316748-windows-7-update-repair-error-0x80070246-missing-manifests-mum-files.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I have tried so many things to install net framework in my windows laptop I have tried urgent code 2 3.5 . framework Need help.... Error installation. .net youtube i have tried win forum No luck I have uninstalled net framework and from my computer and tried installing from program and feature Then i tried to install from cmd So my win dvd is in e drive So i executed the following code DISM Online Enable-Feature FeatureName NetFx All LimitAccess Source E sources sxs I get the following error code Error The system cannot find the file specified So i went to my dvd drive and .net framework 3.5 installation. Error code 2 . Need urgent help.... copied the sxs folder to my D drive and run the following code DISM Online Enable-Feature FeatureName NetFx All .net framework 3.5 installation. Error code 2 . Need urgent help.... LimitAccess Source d sxs But i get the same error Error The system cannot find the file specified I almost tried everything Can anyone help I don't want to install a fresh windows That will be too much of hassle But at the same time i need the net framework for my older programs Why microsoft did not come with a easy solution This is so frustrating Please help

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/69657-net-framework-3-5-installation-error-code-2-need-urgent-help.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Alright guys I'm getting this very frustrating error code that I've been trying to fix all day long but I still have no luck It basically makes me not able to simply use the Windows freely It appears everywhere and anywhere The error code is x or just It makes me think its somehow NET Framework related I will post some screens to clearify and also point out why I think its NET Framework related I really have no clue on how to fix this no why it's appearing in the first place Alright well I started installing Autodesk Maya I work in it and everything seemed to be fine until the installer related] [might be NET 80070005 error code framework got to the point where it was supposed to install NET Framework and 80070005 error code [might be NET framework related] guess what happend It just gave some unlogical error 80070005 error code [might be NET framework related] about me not being connected to the internet Then I checked the log files and whoala It obviously points out that the error is somewhat related to frameworks Then I tried to manually install it from quot Turn Windows features on or off quot and guess what happens after some time once I click on the NET Framework check-box Then I decided to do a Windows Update since it has crucial updates that it needs to install but guess what error message appeared here ASWELL Note the error code in all pictures is the same This is very frustrating I tried disabling firewall windows defender and I'm pretty sure I'm logged in as an Administrator Any help would be appreciated

A:80070005 error code [might be NET framework related]

Read this first:

Error 0x80070005 in Windows Update when you try to install updates

That particular error means you are not using an Administrator account to try to download the updates. More discussion and proposed fixes are HERE:

windows update error 80070005
You may have Malware blocking you as well, so check for Sirefef and other trojans and rootkits:

How do I remove Sirefef (ZeroAccess) trojan? - ESET Knowledgebase

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/37196-80070005-error-code-might-net-framework-related.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Alright 80070005 NET error framework related] be code [might guys I'm getting this very frustrating error code that I've been trying to fix all day long but I still have no luck It basically makes me not able to simply use the Windows freely It appears everywhere and anywhere The error code is x or just It makes me think its somehow NET Framework related I will post some screens to 80070005 error code [might be NET framework related] clearify and also point out 80070005 error code [might be NET framework related] why I think its NET Framework related I really have no clue on how to fix this no why it's appearing in the first place Alright well I started installing Autodesk Maya I work in it and everything seemed to be fine until the installer got to the point where it was supposed to install NET Framework and guess what happend It just gave some unlogical error about me not being connected to the internet Then I checked the log files and whoala It obviously points out that the error is somewhat related to frameworks Then I tried to manually install it from quot Turn Windows features on or off quot and guess what happens after some time once I click on the NET Framework check-box Then I decided to do a Windows Update since it has crucial updates that it needs to install but guess what error message appeared here ASWELL Note the error code in all pictures is the same This is very frustrating I tried disabling firewall windows defender and I'm pretty sure I'm logged in as an Administrator Any help would be appreciated

A:80070005 error code [might be NET framework related]

Try the Microsoft FixIt: Fix the problem with Microsoft Windows Update that is not working
If that fails, maybe this will help: Window update error "WindowsUpdate_80070005" - Microsoft Community

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/80070005-error-code-might-be-net-framework-related-763722.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hello,
Recently I have downloaded a few things that require the .NET framework 3.5. When I go to download/ install this, it moves realy fast, then stops and says: "Windows couldn't complete the requested changes" with the error code '0x800F081F'. I have been trying to do this for weeks now, and keep getting this error. When I go online for help, I cannot find anything on this. Anyone have any ideas? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Some things to note:
I downloaded Windows 8 (Pro, 64)
Earlier in the summer, my computer had a problem and I had to refresh it.

A:.NET framework not installing (Error code 0x800F081F)

From Windows Update Error search..

Windows Update error 0x800F081F - Microsoft Windows Help

Worth a try

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/30476-net-framework-not-installing-error-code-0x800f081f.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi,

I am having repeated problems updating three Net Framework 4 security updates the last month or so. I have followed the four steps in the 'Windows Update Posting Instructions' thread and I have attached the results.

Hopefully someone can help.

A:Windows Update - Code 643 Error with Net Framework 4 Updates (x64)

I solved this myself downloading the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) again. When installing there was a repair option, thenceforth the updates worked fine.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/297867-windows-update-code-643-error-net-framework-4-updates-x64.html
Relevancy 65.36%

error code: 80075070
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 for x64-based Systems (KB2972211)
Download size: 12.8 MB

cbs.zip is 35mb max upload limit is 8mb

this is a laptop i have been removing addware on for a freind
it now seems to be working fine other than this one update

thanks

A:.NET Framework 3.5.1 failed to update error code: 80075070

Ok i deleted some of the files in the cbs folder to make it smaller and uploaded it
hopefully someone can reply now so i can get this laptop back to them

edit
nevermind
downloading the update from the microsoft website rather than relying on windows update seems to have fixed it

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/345688-net-framework-3-5-1-failed-update-error-code-80075070-a.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi
I've been having problems for the past month with .dll files claiming to be missing and it's completely messed up my system, I'm unable to use any function of windows media viewer/player, almost no games on steam work anymore either.

I looked around for ages and tried as much as I could and not a single thing worked, then a few weeks ago I stumbled across my windows update history and found out these updates have continuously failed (Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, 4.5.1 and 4.5.2 on Windows 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 x64).

I've seen a very similar post made by nimanouri here about 3 months ago but I'm not entirely sure if my issues are the same, I've run the sfc /scannow and received the message "Windows Resource Protection found some corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them"

I've attached the CBS log file
Thx for any help people can give

A:Windows update error code 2 for Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5,4.5.1...

Here's the error list from the SFC scan...

Code:
Line 81478: 2015-06-19 22:00:22, Info CSI 00000546 [SR] Repairing 17 (0x0000000000000011) components
Line 81479: 2015-06-19 22:00:22, Info CSI 00000547 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
Line 81480: 2015-06-19 22:00:22, Info CSI 00000548 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:56{28}]"sRGB Color Space Profile.icm" of Microsoft-Windows-ICM-Profiles, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81481: 2015-06-19 22:00:22, Info CSI 00000549 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:18{9}]"RSWOP.icm" of Microsoft-Windows-ICM-Profiles, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81482: 2015-06-19 22:00:22, Info CSI 0000054a [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:22{11}]"wscRGB.cdmp" of Microsoft-Windows-ICM-Profiles, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81483: 2015-06-19 22:00:22, Info CSI 0000054b [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:26{13}]"Proofing.gmmp" of Microsoft-Windows-ICM-Profiles, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81484: 2015-06-19 22:00:22, Info CSI 0000054c [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:46{23}]"PortableDeviceTypes.dll" of Microsoft-Windows-WPD-PortableDeviceAPI, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81485: 2015-06-19 22:00:23, Info CSI 0000054d [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:30{15}]"DxpTaskSync.dll" of Microsoft-Windows-DXPTasks-Sync, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_IA32_ON_WIN64 (10), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81486: 2015-06-19 22:00:23, Info CSI 0000054e [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:24{12}]"f3ahvoas.dll" of Microsoft-Windows-International-Keyboard-Japanese_Fujitsu_thumb-shift_keyboard, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_IA32_ON_WIN64 (10), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81487: 2015-06-19 22:00:23, Info CSI 0000054f [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:18{9}]"mscms.dll" of Microsoft-Windows-ICM-Base, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_IA32_ON_WIN64 (10), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81488: 2015-06-19 22:00:23, Info CSI 00000550 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:18{9}]"icm32.dll" of Microsoft-Windows-ICM-Base, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_IA32_ON_WIN64 (10), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/373324-windows-update-error-code-2-microsoft-net-framework-4-5-4-5-1-a.html
Relevancy 64.5%

hi, i am having an issue with updating the .Net Framework 4.5 from Windows Update. It gets an error code "Code 66A". So i decided to use the Setup file to repair or remove it from my computer and then reinstall again but then there are errors too. "fatel error during installation". ive installed SURT and also did the sfc scan but was still unable to update. The update file number is KB2833957. I've attached all the logs and files i think that can help.

A:Unable to Update/Repair/Remove .Net Framework 4.5 Error Code 66A

The CBS.log is incomplete - please reboot, and post a new copy

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/298951-unable-update-repair-remove-net-framework-4-5-error-code-66a.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello!
Running windows 7 64 bit, amd 965 cpu. If you need more info about specs, ask me. I am encountering "Error code 2203" while installing. It fails to install and I've tried running as admin, windows xp compatibility, and everything. In the event viewer there is also KERNELBASE.dll, xamlparse, and mscorlib errors.

I do not know how to fix this and I'm fairly competent with computers.

Thank you.

A:"Error code 2203" while installing .net framework and other installation issues

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
 List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link.  Do not copy/paste data from the report.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/494625/error-code-2203-while-installing-net-framework-and-other-installation-issues/
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi all I tried out the RC beta of win Ult x and the appz i use daily worked on it So I got myself a real copy of win sense I dont need all in Ult I thought save some and get Pro x But This gave me a lot of problems with NET framework which I must use for the app quot Magic File renamer quot When I try to install framework Code http www microsoft com downloads details aspx familyId D E -F - - - D E CF A amp displaylang en I get this error Code MS NET Framework Setup cannot write to the setup log It closes and I get an option quot Install with recommended quot and I choose that and get the same error Try to install it with using quot Run as admin quot and get the same error Sidenote I installed Pro in same way as Ult using no specific accounts just the default created by win Looking in control panel it says quot administrator quot on me Cheers Nico

A:.NET Framework 1.1 Install error

Are you installing the 64bit version ... get it here

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/42082-net-framework-1-1-install-error.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Can anyone provide a solution to my question?:

.NET Framework 3.0 install error

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/For...9-bdf472b43e22

I have tryed the cleanup tool aswell.

If you can please could you answer on here or the MSDN forum - up to you.

Thanks

A:.NET Framework 3.0 install error

I know there's a 3.5 if that helps. But, once you install it you can't uninstall it.

I know, makes perfect sense right? What do you expect from Micro$haft?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/net-framework-3-0-install-error-423163.html
Relevancy 61.06%

hello i installed win developer preview yesterday and tryed to install hp wireless assistant but it required net framework so computer started to download it by windows update but i canceled downloading and downloaded ne framework from microsoft site and every time i try to install it or wireless assistant i get this message so please help there is no wifi and bluetooth

A:install net framework 3.5 sp1 error

Try the method in the link but I am not sure it will resolve the problem as this fix is actually for Windows7:
How To Fix 0x80004005 Error?

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/3625-install-net-framework-3-5-sp1-error.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hey, I just cleaned up my .net framework files to reinstall and update to 3.5, but now it wont install 1.0.
All I get is "Microsoft .NET Framework Setup has failed. If this continues, please contact Product Support"
Been looking all over, cant find anything.

Any Ideas?

Relevancy 61.06%

When ever I try to install .NET Framework 2.0 I always get a error, sorry I don't really know what to put up but I have a screen shot of it.

Please tell me if you need me to add something

A:.NET Framework 2.0 install error

Are you using an admin account?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/net-framework-2-0-install-error.647554/
Relevancy 61.06%

The error is unique I can't seem to find a help page for it on any site and nobody else seems to have well EVER had this error So I'm just asking random people now since I can't fix it myself It will begin installing and get mostly done before it freezes up for a few minutes and eventually backs out into an quot Installation failed quot page with this error I recently reformatted my computer it's completely possible that I ed my drivers somehow when I was going through I'm on bit Vista I get the same error trying to install versions and I've tried installing from windows update which doesn't work either probably related I've tried the stand alone installer and the downloader installer together I've defragged my computer tried installing service error .Net Install Framework packs which fail probably related I've done lots of random things I found on the Microsoft site to try and fix it Net Framework has not been installed because The Unicode character is not defined in the Unicode character set installed on .Net Framework Install error the system OS Version Platform OS Description Vista - x Home Premium Edition CommandLine C a d ff a c d e Setup exe x x ia web TimeZone Eastern Daylight Time Initial LCID Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism Operation Installing Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Version User Experience Data Collection Policy Disabled Number of applicable items Exe C a d ff a c d e SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt ServiceControl operation succeeded Exe C Users Jack AppData Local Temp Microsoft NET Framework Setup Windows -KB -v -x msu failed with x - The Unicode character is not defined in the Unicode character set installed on the system Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot The Unicode character is not defined in the Unicode character set installed on the system quot Elapsed time

A:.Net Framework Install error

Go out and download all of the current drivers for your computer.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/net-framework-install-error-582819.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Windows Update says I need to install Microsoft NET Framework Service Pack When I try to install it it says The following updates were not installed Microsoft NET Framework Service Pack .NET 1.1 Install error Framework SP1 So I click on Start Run and type in installer I find Microsoft NET Framework RTL x enu right-click and select uninstall I get a pop-up saying quot This action is only valid for products that are currently installed quot So I right-click and select install I agree to the licensing agreement and get the .NET 1.1 Framework SP1 Install error error Internal Error .NET 1.1 Framework SP1 Install error csc exe config rtl msm Note I m in the process of re-installing windows After downloading SP and then another updates I was downloading custom updates that included Windows Media Player NET Framework an Nvidia codec a GeForce GT driver and a SATA Raid driver During the install of these I got a blue screen which displayed for about seconds I didn t get a chance to read it let alone write anything down and then a reboot I went back to Windows Update and the above mentioned updates were all listed except the NET Framework Any help resolving this problem would be greatly appreciated Even a nudge in the right direction nbsp

Relevancy 60.63%

every time i try to install. it states that there has been an installation error whilst installing and installed files will be uninstalled. then it starts asking for disk 1????? any ideas

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-framework-3-5-install-error-436759.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Am trying to install Microsoft .NET Framework V2.0 but get the following error:

Error 25015. Failed to install assembly 'C:\WINDOWS.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsft.VisualBasic.Vsa.dll' because of system error: 0x80131107

Have failed to turn up any useful information to help. Would appreciate any advice please.

A:Solved: .NET Framework install error

I have solved the problem. Used the remove program function to remove the .NET 1.1, tried a download of .NET 3 but no success. Used a .NET framework removal tool, then re-tried the download, installed without problem, and so far no adverse effects on anything.

http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/pages/8904493.aspx

The above address is for the utility I used.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-net-framework-install-error.814321/
Relevancy 60.63%

Yesterday Windows Update offered me security update error .NET (re)install/update Framework ! 4 for NET Framework KB The install failed and the cause .NET Framework 4 (re)install/update error ! might be i recently deleted C Windows Installer not a smart move but it grew way too big some months ago .NET Framework 4 (re)install/update error ! had some Visual Studio uninstall problems as well removed it with the clean up utility but i'm not sure it was done well I already tried Uninstalling Framework from Windows Add Remove Programs no luck using Windows Install Clean Up no luck using NET Framework cleanup tool removed it cleaning with CCleaner for registry temp files Reinstalling it from Windows Update no luck amp Manual Install with both Web and Standalone Installer full and client version no luck More Details -I still have Microsoft NET Framework NGEN v X and X services even if i get error on trying to start them quot the system cannot find the file specified quot -On manual install it rollbacks the progress during installation of Net Framework Client profile then i get fatal error and a windows setup error I attach the log file along with the setup utility log file MSI log rar archive and screenshots of the windows setup error and Event Viewer logs Any suggestions Thanks in advance

A:.NET Framework 4 (re)install/update error !

Run the DotNetFix Cleanup tool and remove all versions of .Net Framework and restart. Now download the Windows Installer. After that go back to Windows Update and download all the .Net Frameworks in the right order leaving 4.0 to be the last.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/net-framework-4-re-install-update-error-605936.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Ive been having issues with this ever since Avast deleted files inadvertantly on a boot-time scan. Now no installation of .net framework any version will install: error code 667

Really dont want to do a clean OS install if possible.

A:.net framework any version will give error 667 on install

Please follow the Windows Update Posting Instructions and post the requested data

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/279132-net-framework-any-version-will-give-error-667-install.html
Relevancy 59.77%

dear sevenforums community i am using win home premium bit yesterday i bought a new external hard drive inside it there is a dot net framework installation package Not knowing that win SP comes from net framework installed already i double clicked the exe file from the external hdd and then i encountered the PCA program compatibility assistant notification this program does not installed correctly thingy from there i google and try to redo it from scratch by which i mean i setup on windows install? net how 3.5 dot 7? framework to error tried to uninstall the framework from my win and then i unistall it with net fx cleanup dot net framework 3.5 setup error on windows 7? how to install? tool from the msdn blog http blogs msdn com cfs-filesystem F tool zip Now i am trying to re-install the net framework from the mb full package net framework i got from microsoft web now this is the problem i encountered when i tried to install it i got quot setup exe stop working quot or something like that below is the error report attached on files My question simply is how to re-install dot net framework SP on my Win now that i had uninstall it due to my own stupidity thank you very much and have a great day kungfupanda

A:dot net framework 3.5 setup error on windows 7? how to install?

Since .net framework 3.5 is included as part of Windows 7 I'd try to roll back my computer by using a restore point from a date/time prior to when the problems first appeared.

System Restore

If that doesn't work try repairing those sytem files by running a system file checker scan from an elevated command prompt (option two.) You already know the .net framework files are damaged or corrupted so the SFC scan should definitely indicate that problems were found. Run the scan 3 times and reboot the computer after each scan.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

If SFC is unable to restore the .net framework files then option three shows how to generate a cbs.log and figure out what files could not be repaired. Once you get that information you could manually extract and install clean copies of those files from a Windows 7 installation disk.

Extract Files from Windows 7 Installation DVD

Personally, if running SFC three times didn't fix the problem I'd just go straight to a Repair Install.

Repair Install

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/265611-dot-net-framework-3-5-setup-error-windows-7-how-install.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Trying to install HP support solutions framework on HP Pavilion dv7 notebook running Win 7 PRO, 64 bit; initially got ":software cannot run in specified state"; had previously encountered this problem and was able to circumvent by creating another user account with ADMIN privileges and disabling all services other than Microsoft and HP. worked in both other cases; HP printer install, and excel viewer install. Trying to install the support solutions framework, now get the " there is a problem with the windows installer, software cannot be installed" found a similar subject on the HP support website; seems like the suggested solution did not work for the original post, nor did it work for me. Please help; I need to install some drivers and need HP to be able to identify my system configuration.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post.
Myron P

A:HP support solutions framework install error

Well...if it's a known problem and HP has no solution that does the job for you...that's not good.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/550931/hp-support-solutions-framework-install-error/
Relevancy 59.77%

I have a HP Media Centre PC Pavilion a a running XP with SP One of my games which I have run successfully framework Net 2 - trying 1402 key open Error to install Could not in the past Error 1402 Could not open key - trying to install Net framework 2 has stopped running I need Net Framework but when I download and run it I get the following error quot Error Could not open key HKEY local machine softward microsoft windows currentversion shareddlls Verify that you have sufficient access to that key quot It then rolls the installation back I do have administrator access and checked that again tonight I ve looked at this in Computer Management and see in the Groups there is an Administrator and a HP Administrator I think I m the second of these but in the properties it notes that both have complete and unrestricted access to the computer domain I ve lalso checked on the Microsoft site and they suggested that an issue might be malware etc and I ran the tool they suggested but it didnt find any issues I d appreciate advice on sorting this problem out Thanks for advice Anne nbsp

A:Error 1402 Could not open key - trying to install Net framework 2

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/236427
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/302853 Have a look here .

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-1402-could-not-open-key-trying-to-install-net-framework-2.872055/
Relevancy 59.77%

This has been going {Error .NET to failed install 643} Framework Microsoft on for around months and Microsoft .NET Framework failed to install {Error 643} I still cannot fix it Whenever I try to install a NET framework version it always fails to install whether it's from Windows Updates or the Microsoft website I've looked all over to find a solution and another forum said reinstalling it should help but it only made it somewhat worse since of my games requires NET framework Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers So now I don't have NET and I can't install it This is the error log I got from trying to install the offline version from the Microsoft website OS Version SP Platform Service Pack OS Description Windows - x Home Premium Edition Service Pack MSI Windows version amd windowsfoundation bf ad e none fdfe a c manifest Windows servicing CommandLine C b dc df f af b Setup exe x x redist TimeZone Eastern Daylight Time Initial LCID Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism Operation Installing Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Version User Experience Data Collection Policy Disabled Number of applicable items Exe C b dc df f af b SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt ServiceControl operation succeeded ServiceControl operation succeeded Exe C b dc df f af b SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt MSI C b dc df f af b netfx Full GDR x msi Installation failed Msi Log Microsoft NET Framework Setup -MSI netfx Full GDR x msi txt Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot Fatal error during installation quot Elapsed time

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/379011-microsoft-net-framework-failed-install-error-643-a.html
Relevancy 59.77%

I am trying to install quicken currently have During installation i get error which reads quot Net Framework Failed to Install Quicken requires net framework to be installed in order to run properly quot I have tried everything to fix this problem from registry cleaners like Ccleaner to fixit from microsoft to removing all netframeworks removal tool It still gives me this error Net Framework During Install 2.0 Quicken 2011 Error I did my best to update xp to the most current but a few updates fail to install The quicken log is the following Sun May Log Opened Sun May Getting OS Version info Sun May OS stats Sun May Microsoft Windows XP Net Framework 2.0 Error During Quicken 2011 Install Sun May Workstation Sun May Checking for multiple setup exe-s Sun May Checking for admin rights Sun May User has administrator rights Sun May Checking application paths Sun May Module Path C DOCUME LEON LOCALS Temp pft B tmp DISK Sun May CD Root C DOCUME LEON LOCALS Temp pft B tmp Sun May Processing command line arguments Sun May Command line parameters Sun May OS check OK Sun May msiexecpath found C WINDOWS system msiexec exe Sun May MSI version found Sun May Checking Net Framework 2.0 Error During Quicken 2011 Install to see of Quicken is already open Sun May Quicken is closed Sun May Checking if Quicken is already installed Net Framework 2.0 Error During Quicken 2011 Install Sun May Looking for version in MSI package C DOCUME LEON LOCALS Temp pft B tmp DISK Quicken msi Sun May Loading C WINDOWS system msi dll Sun May Found product code Sun May Product not installed on this machine Sun May Looking for Quicken install path Sun May Looking for Quicken ini in All Users AppData directory Sun May Found C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Intuit Quicken Config Quicken ini Sun May ExePath Found C PROGRA QUICKEN QW EXE Sun May Version Quicken Home amp Business R Sun May Previous version of Quicken FOUND Sun May Checking if Quicken is already installed found Earlier version installed Sun May Closing Quicken agents Sun May Closing class qwdlls Sun May Closing class QBillmind Sun May Closing class QTAXDIALOG Sun May Closing class Quicken Home Inventory Sun May Closing class QBAGENT Sun May Installing rd party apps Sun May msiexecpath found C WINDOWS system msiexec exe Sun May MSI version found Sun May Checking NET Framework availability Sun May ERROR could not read install state of NET Framework from registry Sun May NET Framework needed Sun May Checking IE version Sun May IE version found Sun May This is a downloaded install so don t install Internet Explorer Sun May Quicken needs to be uninstalled Sun May Installing NET Framework Sun May Running C DOCUME LEON LOCALS Temp pft B tmp DISK DotNetFx exe C quot install Q quot Sun May LaunchAppAndWait returned Error Code Sun May ERROR NET Framework install failed error Error Code thanks in advance for all of your help nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/net-framework-2-0-error-during-quicken-2011-install.998312/
Relevancy 59.77%

as i tried to install the .net framework 3.5, i got an error just after finishing installing the programme. The instalation would fail just after finalising the instalation. I looked up for some common issues and i found out that the error might be caused by the microsoft framework 3.5.1 being turned off and so i tried to swich it on and off but after running the installer 20 times without success and uninstalling the 4.5 version, i dont really know what to do next in order to get no 'error in setup' using framework 3.5.1 being swiched on and not having any other framework (4.0/4.5) on my computer

Any suggestions/clues that may cause this issue?

A:.NET framework 3.5 sp1 unable to install 'error in setup'

Have you tried uninstalling 3.5.1 and then installing 3.5?

Is there a compelling reason to use .NET 3.5? 4.0 and 4.5 are much newer and are compatible with the older versions. Unless a particularly badly coded piece of software is demanding .NET 3.5, I would just let Windows Update take care of getting 3.5 into your machine.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/376218-net-framework-3-5-sp1-unable-install-error-setup.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I installed .net framework 2.0 already on my computer.
I get the following error message trying to install .NET Framework 3.5 sp1

XPSEPSC Installer: [2] Setup Failed on component XPSEPSC Installer

WapUI: [2] DepCheck indicates XPSEPSC Installer is not installed.

I tried installing .NET Framework 2.0 before 3.5 but it didnt work out either.

Also XPSEPSC installer is not completing when I downloaded and tried to install it.

Hope to get this sorted out. Thanks in advance.

I am using Windows XP sp3.

A:.NET Framework Install 3.50sp1 fails with following error message

Download the DotNet_FX_Cleanup_Tool. Uninstall all versions of .Net Framework. Then go back to Windows Update and download all the the Optional .Net Frameworks in the proper order, starting with 1.1 and ending with 4.0. Restarting when it asks.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/net-framework-install-3-50sp1-fails-with-following-error-message-683610.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I installed .net framework 2.0 already on my computer.
I get the following error message trying to install .NET Framework 3.5 sp1

XPSEPSC Installer: [2] Setup Failed on component XPSEPSC Installer

WapUI: [2] DepCheck indicates XPSEPSC Installer is not installed.Click to expand...

I tried installing .NET Framework 2.0 before 3.5 but it didnt work out either.

Also XPSEPSC installer is not completing when I downloaded and tried to install it.

Hope to get this sorted out. Thanks in advance.

I am using Windows XP sp3.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/net-framework-install-3-50sp1-fails-with-following-error-message.1085455/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hello dear community,
I have now tried to install .NET Framework for several months, but nothing worked for me. I used the following methods:
- Installing it offline via "dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:F\sources\sxs /LimitAccess", and yes, this is the directory where the folder is. I also ran cmd.exe as an administrator. It instantly goes up to 99.8%, stops
for about 10 seconds, and then returns the error. Here's a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/1eh1x1
- Enable it with Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Turn Windows Features on or off -> .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
- Typing "lodctr /r" into administrative cmd.exe and tried the step above again

Here's my DISM log-file: http://www.mediafire.com/view/j71dpfqf47uif5i/dism.log

I really hope than you can help me.

Regards,
Nick

A:[Windows 8] Unable to install .NET Framework 3.5 - Error:0x800F0922

read my first sentence. You miss a ":" ."A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code"

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1b8ae457-7bd5-4d07-bab6-7f31443d9c68/windows-8-unable-to-install-net-framework-35-error0x800f0922?forum=w8itproinstall
Relevancy 59.34%

Installation log (Warning, very long: ? 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use. [5/2/2015, 12 - Pastebin.com

Tried Microsoft Fixit, didn't work.

A:Can't install .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile, error 0x80070643

Bump

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/368789-cant-install-net-framework-4-0-client-profile-error-0x80070643.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Error(s) found:
"Code 80070663 windows updater encountered an known error" when I
tried to update microsoft .net framework 3.5 family update (kb959209) x86 for windows vista 32 bit.

What should I do? I have tried to install this update many times but still getting same error. Thanks in advance for help.

Bela

A:error code 80070663 when I tried to update microsoft .net framework 3.5 family update

bela2020:

You didn't say, so I'll ask, have you done the net3.5 Service Pack 1 update?

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/241823-error-code-80070663-when-i-tried-update-microsoft-net-framework-3-5-family-update.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi guys I wanna update my net framework with an offline installer but this error always shows up I tried finding some fix but not even a single one worked So I was hoping that maybe you could help me with this Here's the log file OS Version SP Platform OS Description Windows - x Home Premium Edition MSI Windows version x windowsfoundation bf ad e none f ed c manifest Windows servicing CommandLine C e eb c bb ce da c f Setup exe x x Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism Operation Installing Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Version User Experience Data Collection Number of applicable items Exe C e eb c bb ce da c f SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt ServiceControl operation succeeded ServiceControl operation succeeded Exe C e eb c bb ce da c f SetupUtility code: Framework (0x80070643)" .NET failed "Installation 4.5 with error exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt MSI C e eb c bb ce da c f netfx Full x msi Installation failed Msi Log Microsoft NET Framework Setup -MSI netfx Full x msi txt Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot Fatal error during installation quot Elapsed time But before anything else I think there's something fishy about my regedit 'cause some other guys say that I should Check if following registry keys have correct values MsiExecCA should end with Windows syswow msiexec exe MsiExecCA should end with Windows system msiexec exe But I cant find them here

A:.NET Framework 4.5 "Installation failed with error code: (0x80070643)"

From your post.

Quote:
OS Version = 6.1.7600, SP = 0.0, Platform 2

You need to use Windows 7 Update and install SP-1 first. SP-1 should read 6.1.7601.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/367055-net-framework-4-5-installation-failed-error-code-0x80070643.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Trying to install Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (KB936330) , but whenever I try to install it, the error code 80070017 appears saying the update has failed. I have numerous times to install it and it still won't allow me to install the update.

A:Error Code 80070017 when trying to install updates after a clean install.

Have you allowed Windows Update to run automatically to get all the previous updates? it should follow on to install SP1 automatically without intervention.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-code-80070017-when-trying-to-install-updates-after-a-clean-install.1004703/
Relevancy 57.19%

I have to install an application for a job and when I run it, .NET Framework 3.0 is installed first , but it fails giving a 1603 error.

I tried changing the Permissions from this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Security\ServiceModel 3.0.0.0 to allow Everyone.

I made sure no firewall or other registry program was running.

I also downloaded an application called Error Fixer, or MS-Fixer or something like that, which I read about on these fora, but that didn't work either. It only prompted me to buy if I wanted it to do something.

I also tried to open the exe file using 7-Zip, so I could manually install .NET Framework 3.5 (already installed) and the actual program I want. But that didn't work either.

I don't know what else to do, since the problem is the version of Framework that comes with my application.

Any help? I have Vista Home Edition 32.

A:Error 1603: Error Installing .NET Framework 3.0 (Framework is part of another app)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-1603-error-installing-net-framework-3-0-framework-is-part-of-another-app.791631/
Relevancy 56.33%

I have the task of resolving a .NET Framework issue on a friends HP laptop running Windows XP. It seems that whenever the system starts up, an error message is displayed as follows:

hpqthb08.exe - .NET Framework initialization error. To run this application you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v1.1.4322

I have tried to run MS updates and they fail due to this issue and when I try to remove it from the laptop I get a query for a missing file: s867460.msp. I've tried to remove it in order to re-install it thinking that the file hpqthb08.exe is somehow corrupted. However all de-installation attempts fail seeking the location of this s867460.msp file. I cannot locate a download for this file and at the moment have no idea where to turn.

Any ideas?

- David

A:Solved: hpqthb08.exe .net framework initialization error .net framework: v1.1.14322

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-hpqthb08-exe-net-framework-initialization-error-net-framework-v1-1-14322.906897/
Relevancy 55.9%

Hi I have been having some recurring problems with the attempts to install some automatic windows updates Security Update for Microsoft Office Acess Security Update for Microsoft Office Outlook Junk Email Filter I am not able to install these updates maybe any other updates in general After attempting the install the following install window says quot Windows Update encountered an unknown Code 80070643, Windows error, Update 7 install Error can't updates. error quot Next to it an error code Microsoft Error Code 80070643, Windows 7 Update error, can't install updates. provides a solution to the problem by re-installing Microsoft NET Framework They also provide a link to the program NET Framework cleanup Error Code 80070643, Windows 7 Update error, can't install updates. tool that enables you to uninstall NET Framework and it s components I followed Microsoft s instructions to solve Error Code 80070643, Windows 7 Update error, can't install updates. the issue though I ve been put at a standstill I have used the NET Framework Cleanup tool to uninstall NET Framework and it s components states that it uninstalls all versions SP Then afterwards instructed to reinstall NET Framework specifically in an order then then SP I start with then as the installation starts it says that to contiunue installation I must turn off or on windows features in the Control Panel I do so and turn off all Windows features Then continue and it again states to turn off features in the Control Panel I wasn t able to continue the process and I am also concerned that this is the same error that made me unable to install Microsoft Security Essentials as this is the same error and I am sure that something is wrong with my version of NET Framework Please help me resolve this issue it s been pissing me off nbsp

A:Error Code 80070643, Windows 7 Update error, can't install updates.

Hello?
Waiting for a day no one seems to be replying.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-code-80070643-windows-7-update-error-cant-install-updates.939844/
Relevancy 55.9%

We are running Windows XP and get an error code upon booting up that says, "Setup error encountered during installation - Error code 000D". I normally go to the web to find assistance, but can't seem to find an answer this time. Most ask if I have a file called "Creator" or Roxio products installed on the computer. I have searched for these files, but haven't found any. I do have a SONIC program. And I do have Creative MediaSource, but I don't think these are the same. Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

A:Solved: Win XP Error - Error Code - 000D: Encountered Prob Dur Install

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-win-xp-error-error-code-000d-encountered-prob-dur-install.893642/
Relevancy 54.18%

Anyone know how to bypass and fix this error, here's the code:

Technical Information:
STOP: 0x0000007E (0x0000005, 0xF748E0BF, 0xF78DA208, 0xF78D9F08)
Pci.sys - Address F748E0BF base at F7487000, Datestamp 3b7d855c

Any suggestions would be great!

A:Error code when trying to install XP?

Addressed by Microsoft in KB839641, HERE.

/ Crit

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-code-when-trying-to-install-xp-667966.html
Relevancy 54.18%

My PC refused to boot up today. I am running Windows XP, and it hung up right before the network login screen (the cntl+alt+del screen). It gets the blue background, and mouse cursor, but nothing else.
I tried to reboot into safe mode, but it hangs up there also before the login screen.
Next I tried to repair / reload WinXP using the Boot from CD and my system disk, but it gives me the following error:

\i386\ntkrnlmp.exe followed by error code 7.

Google search results give various ways to fix, but all involve copying the missing file into the windows folder, but thats not possible since I cant even get booted up. None of the BIOS settings were changed from my usual settings, and I have more than enough RAM to run windows unless they BOTH failed simultaneously.

Any suggestions?

A:Non-install error code 7

Error Message: Ntkrnlmp.exe Could Not Be Loaded Error Code 7

Do #2 first, follow by #2 if that doesn't work: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/812580

This issue may occur if your computer's BIOS has issues when ACPI is enabled.
(Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI)

Something changed or you wouldn't be getting the error.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/non-install-error-code-7.135839/
Relevancy 54.18%

Greetings. not sure where to post this my os is win7 home premium.Anyway like most people I'm having trouble installing win10.It goes through the pre downdload phase then the actual download but then it gets through about half the install quits says win 10 could not be install with the following error code C190011F any help would be appreciated also tried the media creation tool and again it quits during install. Thanks

A:Error code while trying to install win 10

The added corrupt files (I am told ) are part of the reason I am unable to completely install Win 10 anyone know of how I can either fix or delete them(if they are not necessary) again thanks for your help

CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-ehome-samplemedia_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_b6b9b223710b3802\desktop.ini
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-ehome-samplemedia_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_b6b9b223710b3802\win7_scenic-demoshort_raw.wtv
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-musicsamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_06495209cbd8e93b\Kalimba.mp3
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-musicsamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_06495209cbd8e93b\desktop.ini
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-musicsamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_06495209cbd8e93b\Maid with the Flaxen Hair.mp3
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-musicsamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_06495209cbd8e93b\Sleep Away.mp3
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-photosamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_f36e0e659b8042be\Koala.jpg
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-photosamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_f36e0e659b8042be\Jellyfish.jpg
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-photosamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_f36e0e659b8042be\SampleRes.dll
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-photosamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_f36e0e659b8042be\desktop.ini
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-photosamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_f36e0e659b8042be\Desert.jpg
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-photosamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_f36e0e659b8042be\Lighthouse.jpg
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-photosamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_f36e0e659b8042be\Tulips.jpg
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-photosamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_f36e0e659b8042be\Chrysanthemum.jpg
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-photosamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_f36e0e659b8042be\Hydrangeas.jpg
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-photosamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_f36e0e659b8042be\Penguins.jpg
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-videosamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_51a21f033003affd\desktop.ini
CORRUPT: C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-videosamples_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_51a21f033003affd\Wildlife.wmv

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-code-while-trying-to-install-win-10.1154301/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi,

For the past couples of day i have been trying to install a fresh copy of win xp on my desktop. The win xp cd i have proves to work cause i just formatted my laptop with it. I keep getting the code (i386 ntkrnlmp) error. I did a little google with this code and found out it was regarding the ACPI but there was no real solution. What should i do?

Relevancy 54.18%

Hey guys,

Recently, my other computer had been freezing at wierd times and having 'memory dump' errors from time to time and I let the problem go on for a while. I figured it was the RAM about to corrupt but, I thought 'lets kill disk the hard-drive and see what happens' ... I'm sure you all know what Kill Disk is [re-formatter] ... Anyways, the reformat was successful, but the installation of Windows XP is not. It'll get more than half-way through installation and then stops with, Error Code 7. I've tried by-passing the initial stuff, but that still doesn't work. So now, I think the problem is either i) Corrupted Ram or ii)) Corrupted Hard Drive....

Can you help explain what the problem is and how to fix...It'd be greatly appreciated, below are the basic specs...

AMD Thunderbird 1200mhz
256mb RAM
40gig Hard Drive

A:Xp Install, Error Code 7

One possible cause: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/812580Could also be problems with other hardware in the system. Try stripping out everything that's not essential and then try it again. Here's a min-guide on system stripdown for troubleshooting: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/70216/hardware-troubleshooting-via-system-stripdown/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/82451/xp-install-error-code-7/
Relevancy 54.18%

I recently attempted to install a Netgear MA301 PCI Adaptor for a MA404 Netgear card.

The hardware wizard starts and the install program goes through the installation. ONly right at the end do I get Code 10 The device is not working correctly.

The card doesn't even show up in device manager and I have disabled one by one the other cards in the system. Any ideas or similar problems experienced?

A:Code 10 Error After Install

some cards have to go in the first slot after the agp slot
make sure it is seated properly and you are loading the correct drivers i don't know much about them you will have to wait for one of experts to come on line if this does not help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/code-10-error-after-install.157984/
Relevancy 53.75%

I just got Win 7 Pro Upgrade. My current OS is XP Home SP3. During my install I get either of these error codes: 0xC0000005 and 0x80070570. I have retired 4 times and got either code each time. Upgrade Advisor said I would be fine. Any Idea?

A:error code on upgrade install

Quote: Originally Posted by tonsoffun49

I just got Win 7 Pro Upgrade. My current OS is XP Home SP3. During my install I get either of these error codes: 0xC0000005 and 0x80070570. I have retired 4 times and got either code each time. Upgrade Advisor said I would be fine. Any Idea?

Have you checked the upgrade path to make sure you can upgrade from Home to Pro?

I dont think you can. google upgrade paths
ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/71270-error-code-upgrade-install.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi,

Hope someone can help me with this issue.

I am trying to install Windows 8 64 Bit on a HP 2530p laptop using a USB Flash Drive that I set up with DiskPart and copied OS files to - from DVD disc.
I first tried to install using a DVD disc in a external DVD RW I plugged into USB port of laptop - this laptop has no built-in optical drive.
I got the same error code with DVD disc that I get with USB Flash drive.
I formatted HD during beginning of install so there is no OS on laptop...

Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x80070570.

I ran a MemTest86 and did a HD Test from BIOS and both passed.

Any thoughts?

Thank you all

gregmy123

A:Win 8 64 Bit Install Error Code 0x80070570

I would rebuild your USB install drive, you might have ended up with some corrupted files. Was this computer shipped with Win 8? if not then you'll need to set up your USB to boot UEFI, IE is has to be formatted fat 32, then on boot up hit which ever key on your computer that brings up a boot menu select you UEFI USB drive
UEFI Bootable USB Flash Drive - Create in Windows
Upgrade Install to Windows 8 or Windows 8.1

However I would use RUFUS to create your install USB thumb drive

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/42649-win-8-64-bit-install-error-code-0x80070570.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Help installing Vista Home Premium 32 bit, error code 0X8007048F. New install, new system athlon 1.8 cpu w 2gig ram, 160 gig HD. DVD and floppy. Vista will not load. I have removed all reference?s to Serial ports and anti virus in the BIOS, still no luck. I?ve move the 160HD (IDE) to primary slave added a 20 gig as a primary master a temporary install of XP Pro System works find on XP. Help!

A:Vista install error code

Originally Posted by Kenny H

Help installing Vista Home Premium 32 bit, error code 0X8007048F. New install, new system athlon 1.8 cpu w 2gig ram, 160 gig HD. DVD and floppy. Vista will not load. I have removed all reference?s to Serial ports and anti virus in the BIOS, still no luck. I?ve move the 160HD (IDE) to primary slave added a 20 gig as a primary master a temporary install of XP Pro System works find on XP. Help!

Method 1.

Your floppy drive made this process easy.

Download the suitable Sata driver for your system from the manufacturer site. copy the downloaded drivers into a floppy. Boot from vista dvd.

Click on load drives option when it is asking for which partition to install. Browse to floppy drive which is having the sata driver.

Method 2.

Create a custom vista boot dvd with Nlite application. While creating the dvd include your downloaded Sata drivers.

Try to install...

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/220629-vista-install-error-code.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I have been struggling with re-installing MSE. Cannot update MSE and keep getting error code 0x8004ff06.
If you look through the thread linkk below you will see all of the actions that I have taken to clean out the old installation and re-install. (see posts by Andrew AYW)

keep getting error code 0x8004FF06 when trying to update - Microsoft Community

Can anyone here offer any different solutions?
Thanks
Andrew

A:Cannot Re-Install MSE keep getting error code 0x8004ff06 any help?

Please download http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 MGADiag and save it to your desktop.
Double click the icon on your desktop.
Push
Push
Go to Start -> Run and type in "Notepad"
Go to Edit -> Paste in notepad.
x out all of the numbers and letters in the line beginning with "Windows Product Key:"
Copy and paste that log here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/308751-cannot-re-install-mse-keep-getting-error-code-0x8004ff06-any-help.html
Relevancy 53.75%

H - have tried to install service pack 3 on 2 machines running XP Home, IE7. error code 0x8007F0CC is quoted upon failure on both machines.

Any ideas or is sp3 not absolutely necessary anyway. Both machines curently have SP2 installed.

\thanks.

A:cant install SP3 - error code 0x8007F0CC

Hi

See if this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327101

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cant-install-sp3-error-code-0x8007f0cc-256609.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I have been trying for days to install IE 11.  Three Microsoft help desk people could not accomplish the installation.  Support articles suggest uninstalling IE 9 which I cannot find.  Will uninstalling IE 10 help?  Are there hidden IE
9 files and updates?  Which are they?
Why is this such a common problem that remains unsolved?
Don't know what to do except pay a ransom to have IE 11 installed.  Please make a suggestion that will work.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b49c01f2-ca01-4df5-a78c-063d84320b7c/cannot-install-ie-11-error-code-9c59?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 53.75%

So i wanted to dualboot windows 8. I did the disk partition and downloaded the iso image 64 bit. Burned it and boot it up. Followed the setup and when it was intalling it gave me this error. It says: Cannot Install required files. Any suggestions?

A:Cannot Install error code 0x80070002

Is installation media properly burned (not at max speed !) ?

Chkdsk active and install partition with scanning for bad sectors.
Disconnect all attached devices not really needed during install (you need only DVD or USB, HDD, keyboard, mouse and monitor).

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/4359-cannot-install-error-code-0x80070002.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello.
For days trying to install SP1 update. My system is Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
Tried everything - Update Readiness tool, clean boot, no antivirus.
Attached is CheckSUR.persist.log file.
Please help.

A:cannot install SP1 - getting 800f0900 error code

Hello and welcome farman sorry for the wait mate now just how old is the media you are installing or have
installed from because SP1 has been an integral part since forever.

Also mate can wehave some system specs please as what you have posted gives us not that much towork with and given there are so many manufacturers of components andconfigurations that do influence what goes on within any given machine and OS.
System Info - See YourSystem Specs

Now if you are installing fresh then there is this option Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 and use the ei.cfg removal tool to get the version you have paid for from any borrowed Windows DVD see this Ei.cfg Removal Utility Lets You Use Any Product Key With Your Windows 7 Disc most DVD's since 2010 I think it is has all versions including SP1 - all you need is your activation code.
If you are stuck then Greg is the master.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/376246-cannot-install-sp1-getting-800f0900-error-code.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello,

I recently bought W8 Pro with Media Center. As always, after installing all my programs I wanted to update my OS. All updates went smooth except specific two:

-KB2770917
-KB2785094
Also, while trying to install them, I have error 0x80073712.

What can I do? I tried to maually install them, but with same result.

A:Error code and 2 updates won't install

Hello

Welcome to the forums. Have a look here... Windows Update error 0x80073712 - Microsoft Windows Help

http://www.eightforums.com/windows-updates-activation/21473-error-code-2-updates-wont-install.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hey all So I have a rather odd issue I m currently grappling with I am not sure how it came about but it has Install Code 0x80040154 During Error been prominent for the last few days The gist of it is when installing new programs I consistently get an error at the latter stages of installation This error always comes up when the installer is in lnk files and comes up as a variety of errors depending on the program Two examples of these error codes are quot CoCreateInstancefailed code x class not registered quot and quot Interface not Supported quot The programs being installed generally still install successfully but are not listed in the start quot all programs quot list or in the programs list under add remove programs in the control panel In addition to this issue when attempting to uninstall a program I almost always receive a message stating quot An error occured while trying to uninstall program it may have already been uninstalled Would you like to remove program from the programs and features list quot Finally in addition to these issues certain programs including indesign and poweriso can not execute certain standard commands Examples of this are Open export and save as in indesign When clicked any of the commands momentarily change the arrow to the load symbol and then back to the arrow with nothing happening afterwards Mount in poweriso Again when clicked the command takes no action beyond a split second loading cursor Firefox-When I try to export bookmarks nothing happens again However importing bookmarks works fine When opening rhinoceros the program loads the opening intro screen then terminates I am running Windows Vista Home Premium SP on an Asus and am fairly confident that all of these incidents relate to the same issue since they have all come up simultaneously I am fairly confident it is a registry issue and have Error Code 0x80040154 During Install already ran an anti-malware program anti-spyware program and others with no apparent infections I also tried installing a lnk registry fix after noticing these various issues and restarted but that had no results either Thanks in advance for any and all help -Erik

A:Error Code 0x80040154 During Install

FWIW: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/visualfoxprogeneral/thread/35a85fea-bbf6-422a-8346-204a0f7d16d0

If it were me...I would install SP2 and see if the problem remains, since any SP updates various system files...which may be the problem.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/408695/error-code-0x80040154-during-install/
Relevancy 53.75%

Desktop fought me all the way with install from the store getting this error code first time try Next turns off anti-virus protection Norton and still the install proceeded in a different manner then it did on my old dv us Laptop Now I have lost Norton so i error code 0x8024418 Install am going to try and reinstall it later today other then that I think it took - hours to finally get this preview installed and I like the new fish I use the same MS account on both installs and it automatically changes the desktop background so they both are the same Laptop and Desktop After install can you go back to local account anyone Defrag drive after install mine was all fragmented and a Install error code 0x8024418 disc cleanup I feel for the not so computer savvy trying to do the install from the store and having the issues I did on my desktop Plus I have extra hard drives all over the place and if my back wasn't as bad as it is I would of opened the case up and just install from the ISO clean install and went from there which I might try in weeks to come especially when I here installed in minutes I also had a tag on my screen for a while saying something like Windows preview evaluation build lower right hand side of desktop and forgot the build number but it gone now Two icons missing of the desktop Install error code 0x8024418 not sure what they were have to do some more research to see whats up with that might of been Norton etc Like the new performance dashboard feature in IE any one else check it out Well sorry for the long post been up most of night in pain and my mind is ranting Plus coming of opiates after years Enjoy the Preview I am so far

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/27348-install-error-code-0x8024418.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi all My first post here so hopefully I'll get this right I have for some time now been trying to install ie but to no avail The install fails code! no error Won't IE11 install, and I get no error coes or anything It puts a link on my desktop which tells me about pre-requisite updates some I have installed others I am told are not applicable to my machine I have tried to uninstall ie but can't and also tried to update ie with the latest patches but IE11 Won't install, no error code! again they fail to install with error code FFFF which appears to be the least helpful error code in the history of time I have also notice that I seem to have two instances of ie in the windows features section in control panel One cannot be turned off the other cannot be turned on My browser tells me it is ie too so is not installed I do not know what is going on and I have tried everything I can think of and as of now I'm using Chrome as clealrly ie for me is not very well at all Can anyone help me Thank you in advance

A:IE11 Won't install, no error code!

CBS log file is 75MB, so too big too attach, but the IE11 log is now attached, hopefully someone can figure out what is going on :s

So, I can't attach any files...

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/370614-ie11-wont-install-no-error-code.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I've tried numerous times to install SP1 for Vista Business 64. It shows up in my windows update I click install and it gets to stage 3 of 3 100% and then claims it didn't install and reverts all changes. When I go back to the windows update after it doesn't install it claims that it is pending and there is a new update for me which is KB938371. I install that and then it switches to SP1 has failed but SP1 is available for install again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/147656-cant-install-sp1-error-code-80004005-a.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I have a new Toshiba laptop with Windows 7. I have attemepted to install XP on it as dual boot, and also tried by wiping the hard drive and just going with XP.

Both ways XP starts loading the files, but then stops and says:
"A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your comuter. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

check for viruses on your computer. Revmove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive cotrollers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK/F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

Technical information:
Stop: 0X0000007B ( 0xf78D2524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)"

Help!!

Thanks,

Tobi

A:Error code 0x0000007B on win xp install

I would see blue screens when the SATA drive was set to AHCI in the bios. Can you check the bios and see how your drives are set up? Should have choice of IDE, AHCI, or possibly RAID choices.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/60934-error-code-0x0000007b-win-xp-install.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I have been facing this problem since long.
Everytime i try to update windows IE9 for windows7 for x64based system, the installation fails with the error code 9c48.
i tried everything from microsoft fix it and following other steps but none helped. even i had checked with other webstes from google but all were of no use. even disabling antivirus and trying to install does not work.
(i already have IE9 and even uninstalling that also doesnt work)

Any help will be highly appreciated.
thanks in advance.

A:Code 9C48 error- Cannot install IE9

Please follow the Windows Update Posting Instructions and post the results - they should give us the data we need to fix the problem.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/281072-code-9c48-error-cannot-install-ie9.html
Relevancy 53.75%

My old RAID 0 HD failed recently, and i bought two SATA drives to replace them. I am trying to install Vista on them, but i get this error message:
error code 0x80070017 cannot install required files

I have looked around, and people suggested reburning the DVD, switching one of the drives to a slave drive (but i don't think i need to do that with SATA), however i haven't had sucess yet.

Windows disk manager said there was insufficient space to make a partition, despite it seeing 2X 500gb drives.
I also tried installing the Win7 beta, but the screen remained blank and didn't boot.
Any help?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/cant-install-vista-on-new-hd-error-code-340067.html
Relevancy 52.89%

So I launched my PC the other day and was greeted with a BSOD System repair didn't work so I decided now fresh when 0x8007045D code install Error doing would be a good time to install the Samsumg EVO SSD that has just been sitting in my room for a while So I unplugged the harddrive and then plugged in the SSD but Error code 0x8007045D when doing fresh install when installing I was greeted with error code x D The error appears during the quot Expanding files quot part of the install at around and the dialogue advises to check for missing files Here's all of the things I've tried Downloading an ISO from digital river Microsoft's own USB boot drive software AND command prompt Running Memtest - it came out clear Changing from ACHI to IDE mode Undoing all overclocking on the system Cleaning the SSD with the command prompt Resetting the BIOS settings to default Disabling secure boot Unplugging any unnecessary peripherals Those are all the things I can think of Has anyone got any more ideas It's really frustrating that I can't use my PC at all at the moment especially with Thief about to come out - I've been excited for ages P

A:Error code 0x8007045D when doing fresh install

Unplug all other HD's and peripherals,

Boot into BIOS setup, reset to defaults, save changes. If an EFI BIOS you'll need to decide if you want UEFI BIOS vs. Legacy BIOS. If UEFI follow these special steps for Install, otherwise enable Legacy BIOS or Compatibility Support Module to proceed with normal install:

Set DVD drive first to boot, HD second, set SATA controller to AHCI, Save changes and Exit.

Then boot into Windows 7 installer DVD or flash stick burned or written using tool and latest ISO for your licensed OS version here. I would use a fresh ISO written with tool in Step 2 as yours is in question.

At first installer screen Press Shift + F10, or enter System Recovery Options to open a Command Box, type:

DISKPART
LIST DISK
SELECT DISK 0 (after confirming Windows 7 target HD #)
CLEAN
CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY
FORMAT FS=NTFS LABEL="WINDOWS 7"
ACTIVE
EXIT
EXIT

Next click Install Now, then Custom install to Clean Install Windows 7 to the partition you created. If it fails then report back at which step and the verbatim error message.

In addition read over these steps to understand the tools and methods which work best to get and maintain a perfect Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7. The steps are the same for retail.

After install you can adjust partition size or Create new partitions for data, etc. in Disk Mgmt. You are creating the partition here for the purpose of wiping the HD and marking Active which overcomes certain install failures.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/323181-error-code-0x8007045d-when-doing-fresh-install.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello!

After downloading Windows 10 several (several) times, I continue to run into the same error code.  I have tried everything I've read: clean boots, removing $Windows.~BT & $Windows.~WS, Playing with /Windows/SoftwareDistribution, etc..  If it's on the web under 80070005, I've tried it.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

A:Windows 10 Install Error Code: 80070005

Hi,
There are a number of known installation problems for Win10 upgraders that don't correspond to publicly listed error codes. 
It would be helpful if we knew the Make/Model of the computer you have the failed WinX attempt on, as well as the Build year if you know that too.

The main issue is what version of Windows did you attempt to upgrade FROM?  Your post didn't say.  Since we are missing this information, we will need it to further diagnose your problem.  In the meantime, if your computer came with Win7/8/8.1 pre-loaded on it, you shouldn't have that problem, and most likely you'll simply need to download the FREE ISO file for WinX directly from Microsoft's website and install from there via cd/dvd or usb media. 

If your computer hardware was built prior to 2006, and it's an XP-era computer that was upgraded to Win7/8/8.1 you'll never be able to get the Win10 upgrade.  That's one of the reasons I'm asking you these questions.

Generally speaking, Microsoft has publicly stated in many online sources this week that if your hardware is capable of running Win7 SP1 or Win8.1, both the downloadeable upgrade to WinX and the clean install ISO file are guaranteed to work. 

If your computer was built in 2006 or after, the chances are good that you can solve your problems by doing a manual clean install with the ISO file downloaded media as described above.  If you have a modern computer, and that's defined as built in 2009 or after (Win7 released in 2009), you have a much better chance of it all working. 

Older computers also tend to have at least one of the following: (1) Windows registry corruption; (2) severe Malware-virus infection, and (3) failing or failed hard drive.  Any one or all 3 of these can cause your online upgrade attempt to fail.  Attempting to fix these yourself is a good idea before trying the upgrade again.  PLEASE ENSURE YOU BACKUP ANY AND ALL PERSONAL DATA FROM THAT COMPUTER TO EXTERNAL MEDIA PRIOR TO RE-ATTEMPTING THESE PROCEDURES OR RE-ATTEMPTING WINX UPGRADE AGAIN!!

Best of luck,
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/586248/windows-10-install-error-code-80070005/
Relevancy 52.89%

I've tried several times to install WIndows Vista updates when Prompted and 3 times now I've gotten an error message. I tried it while disabling Norton and that didn't work, and I tried downloading updates directly from Microsoft's website, same error message. Is this fixable? Here's a picture of my error message.

Relevancy 52.89%

I get the following error code and message when I try to install any version of the DirectX SDK on my computer Quote Setup has not completed In order to use the Microsoft DirectX SDK November you must reinstall later Error Code S After trying to install the DirectX log file does SDK S1010 - to Code: install Error DirectX Trying not change but the DirectX SDK log file adds the same line each Trying to install DirectX SDK - Error Code: S1010 time I try to install Quote DXSDKSetup CLR version number According to this forum post http www microsoft com communities amp cr amp sloc amp p There can be problems when programs are being run which use other DirectX components at the same time as the install The only program which I can think might be affecting my install is the Realtek HD Audio Manager which would maybe be using DirectSound However I've killed this process when installing and the problem still occurs I have also tried installing in Safe Mode to no avail Can anyone offer any suggestions

A:Trying to install DirectX SDK - Error Code: S1010

bump. Looks like it's been a while but I'm hitting this same error while trying to install directx 2009 sdk. I've tried similar solutions to what's already described here. Did you ever find a fix? thanks!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/trying-to-install-directx-sdk-error-code-s1010-343662.html
Relevancy 52.89%

First post, thanks in advance for any help.

Problem:

IE 10 update fails to install.

What I've done so far:

Updated all drivers for everything under device manager
Windows fixit program to no avail
Ran selective startup thru msconfig and attempted install to no avail
Installed SURT
Ran sfc /scannow

CBS.zip file attached, I think that's everything from the post instructions.

Thanks again!

A:IE 10 install failure - Error code 9C57

Hello and welcome johnss I saw the previous post back in March where the OP had to do a clean install again.

But I guess that isn't an option for you so is it just an update for the IE10 or the IE10 itself?

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/286572-ie-10-install-failure-error-code-9c57.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello forum, I am in no way a IT specialist but I have done a few installations over the years and completed a few upgrades of the different Windows OS. Recently I had (3) different dell laptops with the same error error code 0x80070017, when the process get to expanding Windows %. I then wiped the hard drives completely and tried to install again same error. I then ran XP on them added the Service pack and ran Windows 7 again same error, which is weird they loaded XP no problem at all. I then used the same Windows 7 disk on my daughters Acer laptop and it loaded without any issues what so ever. This baffles me. I used this disc plenty of times and never had an issue what could be causing the problems now. Thanks for any information provided in the post.

A:Windows 7 install - error code 0x80070017

Try to reburn the DVD Install Windows Error code: 0x80070017

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/341172-windows-7-install-error-code-0x80070017.html
Relevancy 52.89%

On my latest attempt to install Win 10, after adding the Registry change, I now crap out with Error Code:80070005.

This is really frustrating!

A:Windows 10 Install Error Code: 80070005

Hi TheDude23112 Just to let you know that I'm currently looking into that issue. I'm talking with colleagues over at Sysnative to see what can be done about this error code, since a lot of users have it when trying to upgrade to Windows 10.So far, you tried to upgrade via the Windows Update (Get Windows 10 app), did you try using the Media Creation Tool?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/584845/windows-10-install-error-code-80070005/
Relevancy 52.89%

I have been trying to install iTunes x86 and keep getting Error code 0x8007370b. I saw a post some time back where someone had to fix their registry. I am looking for some similar help and am not sure where to start.

Thank you for any advice you can provide.

A:Error code 0x8007370b: cant install iTunes X86

Why not iTunes 64bit? Maybe x86 is incompatible?

Also try right click installer and run as administrator.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/374776-error-code-0x8007370b-cant-install-itunes-x86.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I am trying to install Windows -bit RC on a desktop PC I have previously to Error install 0x80070570 code: attempting when used this disk successfully to install the OS on a laptop I keep getting an error message to the effect thatWindows cannot install required files Error code x Initially I thought that this was due to a flaky DVD drive but I have now Error code: 0x80070570 when attempting to install installed a different drive and am still getting the same message I also tried a SATA DVD drive but it seems that the Windows installation process didn't Error code: 0x80070570 when attempting to install like have drivers for this interface edit I have previosuly managed to load Windows -bit RC on this PC but had some problems with stability so thought I would give the -bit version a go I notice that some people have got around this problem by burning the DVD at slow speeds and by using a USB drive to boot from since I have successfully installed using this DVD the former doesn't seem relevant and I don't have an GB USB drive available I will try running MemTest on the system on the off-chance Any explanations other suggestions please ps - I have just downloaded a new copy of Windows -bit RC burned it at x and have got the same unhelpful error message

A:Error code: 0x80070570 when attempting to install

Welcome surv1v0r.

Burn the iso again with imgburn @4x speed and try again!!

Good Luck

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/20502-error-code-0x80070570-when-attempting-install.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Windows standalone update installer does not work I get error code xc that says the quot installer encountered and error quot When I click on update in the action center I get a message saying quot Windows Update cannot check for updates because the service isn t running quot I have checked the service utility and both the update and installer are running I have tried stopping and then restarting them Still nothing I can t run update troubleshooter I get error code X E E that says quot updates...error code Can't install 0xc8000247 A problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting quot Below is system info Tech Can't install updates...error code 0xc8000247 Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor Pentium R Dual-Core CPU T GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Mobile Intel R Express Chipset Family Microsoft Corporation - WDDM Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Dell Inc G F Antivirus AVG AntiVirus Free Edition Updated and Enabled nbsp

A:Can't install updates...error code 0xc8000247

Is this the same issue as your other topic? If so, you should likely continue in the same topic.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-install-updates-error-code-0xc8000247.1160253/
Relevancy 52.89%

I recently re-installed Windows 10 for the anniversary update and was planning to install some of the apps I used to have. The downloads for most apps went through perfectly, but near the end I started to get this error code.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/59443-error-code-0x800706d9-when-trying-install-apps.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi I have several updates currently but it was last time I tried that fail They seem to download alright but on installation the progress bar takes a few leaps to the end and it's all fails I stopped updating for a week or so and today I was able to successfully apply out of the updates that were available So now it's just these for some reason Those are Important updates Update for Windows for x -based System KB Update for Windows for x -based System KB Optional Update for Windows for x -based System KB Here's the info Some won't 8024200D install updates Error Code: OS is Windows Home premium bit The error code I am given is D I have downloaded and run the SURT tool I have also several times run the sfc scannow cmd I repeatedly tried to update at every stage with no luck Some updates won't install Error Code: 8024200D The CBS zip is attached Running the automatic troubleshooter from the microsoft site reports the following as a Windows update error and says it couldn't fix it InformationalError Report RootCause RC DataStore ErrorCode x F F As you can see the error code there is a different one than the one I get directly from the failed Windows update Any help suggestions much appreciated

A:Some updates won't install Error Code: 8024200D

I searched for the updates in question online, and downloaded and installed them manually. I then checked for new updates(after a reboot), and windows update successfully downloaded and installed all by itself. It seems my troubles are a thing of yesterday. Hooray! Still though, I don't get why this happened in the first place ... oh well.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/376662-some-updates-wont-install-error-code-8024200d.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hey everyone I just bought parts for install fresh code trying Error 7 while 0x80070057 Win a new system build AMD Phenom II x Thurban Blk Edition Ghz GB Corsair Vengeance PC ASUS M A TD EVO mobo Nvidia Geforce Ti GB Gfx card Sony Optiarc x CD DVD rom SATA WD TB RPM HD SATA After piecing everything it fired right up so I went into BIOS and set the boot priority for DVD rom gt HD Placed my windows disc Error code 0x80070057 while trying fresh Win 7 install in saved and exited and things seemed to go ok until windows gave me the error code mentioned in the title of this thread quot Windows could not format the partition on disk The error occurred while preparing the partition selected for installation Error code x quot This error shows every time I try to install Win The HD is brand spanking new and I did click the quot new quot option in advanced settings to set and format a partition The REALLY weird thing is that when this happens my bios settings reset back to default values Why is this happening Do I have a bad motherboard Bad HD Bad OS disk I don t have duplicates of anything so it s impossible to troubleshoot by elimination I really don t know what else to do now I m close to giving up on this system and just sending everything back to Newegg and cutting my losses Any advice would be golden at this point thanks for any help you guys can lend UPDATE I swapped SATA cables ran the in house mem diagnostic found no errors even tried dfferent SATA ports on the mobo and I still get the same results Things seem to be getting worse however Now windows sometimes doesn t even detect the drive so to eliminate the possibility that the drive was DOA I swapped to a known good drive and I get the exact same result when attempting to either create a new partition or format the existing one nbsp

A:Error code 0x80070057 while trying fresh Win 7 install

UPDATE#2: Problem resolved! The issue was with the CASE. They installed a "hot - swap" device that you hook your HD into, but the interface was bad, and was corrupting any and all data that passed through.

BUYER BEWARE: the case is an Azza Hurricane 2000 BLK. Anyone who uses this case in a system build REMOVE the hot swap interface cards that are installed in the drive bays, as they do not work as designed. I hope this helps anyone building a system that might be running into a similar problem.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-code-0x80070057-while-trying-fresh-win-7-install.169695/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi Everyone Recently my HDD died and my wife bought me a nice shiny Crucial V SSD gig I downloaded the windows installation disk and reinstalled windows onto the new SSD everything went perfectly until i tried to activate it using the code off my pc case and i got the above error New SSD Activation 0xC004E003 - code: install onto Error code I'm busy putting all the updates onto it now What can i do next Many thanks for any help provided Code Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Code Cached Online Validation Code N New install onto SSD - Activation Error code: 0xC004E003 A hr xc f Windows Product Key - - CQT-WMF J- Q C Windows Product Key Hash KaFG RmurcM ZxzWyfEP WtPUJw Windows Product ID -OEM- - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type OEM SLP Windows OS version ID D E FA -A - -B -F AC F Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX N A hr x Signed By N A hr x Product Name Windows Home Premium Architecture x Build lab win sp rtm - TTS New install onto SSD - Activation Error code: 0xC004E003 Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version N A hr x OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- gt Office Status N A OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr x Office Diagnostics D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt File Mismatch C Windows system wat watadminsvc exe Hr x File Mismatch C Windows system wat npwatweb dll Hr x File Mismatch C Windows system wat watux exe Hr x File Mismatch C Windows system wat watweb dll Hr x Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt D E FA -A - -B -F AC F lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt OS gt lt OS gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - - Q C lt PKey gt lt PID gt -OEM- - lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt Hewlett-Packard lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt G uk lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt American Megatrends Inc lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt FA FE lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt GMT Standard Time GMT lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt msppid gt lt msppid gt lt name gt lt name gt lt model gt lt model gt lt SBID gt lt OEM gt lt OEMID gt HPQOEM lt OEMID gt lt OEMTableID gt SLIC-CPC lt OEMTableID gt lt OEM gt lt GANotification gt lt MachineData gt lt Software gt lt Office gt lt Result gt lt Result gt lt Products gt lt Applications gt lt Office gt lt Software gt lt GenuineResults gt Spsys log Content x Licensing Data-- gt Software licensing service version Name Windows R HomePremium edition Description Windows Operating System - Windows R OEM SLP channel Activation ID d c e -c dd- -b f -f f d d Application ID c -d - d - e-d ec f f Extended PID - - - - - - - Installation ID Processor Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Machine Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Use License URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Prod... Read more

A:New install onto SSD - Activation Error code: 0xC004E003

You cannot use the OEM_SLP Key to activate an installation from a Retail/Download disk - you MUST use the Key from your COA sticker, or Proof of License label.

Change the Key to that, using the link at the bottom of the System properties page - you may need to activate by phone.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/270256-new-install-onto-ssd-activation-error-code-0xc004e003.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I managed to fix most of the checksur errors (there was 8 in the beginning) on my own but now I am stuck.
Anyway I am on Windows 7 SP1 32 bit, I have run checksur and then sfc and uploaded the CBS folder with the logs.
Thanks in advance

A:Error code 9C48 when trying to install IE 11 update

CheckSUR found and fixed one problem.

SFC found this error...

Code:
Line 4787: 2014-09-10 01:33:43, Info CSI 000001db [SR] Repairing 1 components
Line 4788: 2014-09-10 01:33:43, Info CSI 000001dc [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
Line 4791: 2014-09-10 01:33:44, Info CSI 000001de [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:20{10}]"mshtml.dll" of Microsoft-Windows-IE-HTMLRendering, Version = 11.2.9600.17107, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL (0), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch
Line 4794: 2014-09-10 01:33:45, Info CSI 000001e0 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:20{10}]"mshtml.dll" of Microsoft-Windows-IE-HTMLRendering, Version = 11.2.9600.17107, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL (0), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch
Line 4795: 2014-09-10 01:33:45, Info CSI 000001e1 [SR] This component was referenced by [l:152{76}]"Package_1_for_KB2953522~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~11.2.1.0.2953522-2_neutral_GDR"
I'll post a fix protocol for it later.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/344944-error-code-9c48-when-trying-install-ie-11-update.html
Relevancy 52.89%

hi friends,
am trying to reinstall windows 7 ultimate but everytime i reach at the point of windows expanding files am getting the error code: 0x80070017. please help me how to solve this because i have try to change the installation cd but no lucky, also i have try to use external dvd with no lucky. i am using Acer aspire 5820TG. thanx in advance.

A:Install Windows Error code: 0x80070017

Quote: Originally Posted by baraka607

hi friends,
am trying to reinstall windows 7 ultimate but everytime i reach at the point of windows expanding files am getting the error code: 0x80070017. please help me how to solve this because i have try to change the installation cd but no lucky, also i have try to use external dvd with no lucky. i am using Acer aspire 5820TG. thanx in advance.

Did you google the error code????
Error message when you use the Windows Update Web site or Microsoft Update Web site to install updates: "0x80070017"

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/188938-install-windows-error-code-0x80070017.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello, I upgraded my computer from Vista to Windows Home Premium 32Bit with no problems that I could detect. Windows Update offers me the SP-1 Upgrade but it fails to install. I receive an Error Code: 80073701.

Based upon its spec's, although the upgrade to Windows 7 went without a hitch, could this computer be too underpowered for SP-1 to install? I've tried a half dozen times, even getting the download separately. Thanks for any help or info.

A:Service Pack 1 error code on install

Did you run the system update 'readyness' tool? Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista, for Windows Server 2008, for Windows 7, and for Windows Server 2008 R2

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/178076-service-pack-1-error-code-install.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I've downloaded the update for my laptop through windows update 3 times now. Each time it completes download, then restarts, configures updates, then gives me the notification: "We couldn't finish installing updates" Following that, a check of my update history shows no failed attempt or any reference to the update being downloaded. There is not at any stage an error code.
I have run the Windows Update Trouble Shooter with no result.
Any ideas will be welcome.

(I have a monthly isp download limit of 10 gb and with the speed i get it takes 4 hours to download the update so it has to be done after midnight so it doesn't count against the download limit )

A:Anniversary update won't install - no error code

Hi, download the ISO manually and create a bootable medium (which is useful in various circumstances).
(How - where- see the Tutorial section or search the net- not difficult).

That way you download once and can retry and have it available for other purposes. Also you avoid issues with Windows update.

From an admin command prompt
[Windows key + X, click command prompt (admin)]
chkdsk C: /F
Your PC will need to restart.
Make sure the result is clear or fixed.
Post back the result, which you can get after a restart as follows:
How do I see the results of a CHKDSK that ran on boot? - Ask Leo!

Disable any AV. Disconnect any devices you don't need. Uninstall any program that affects or modifies your GUI.

Do a clean boot then try the upgrade using the Win 10 DVD/USB.

If it fails again, you can have a look at the log:
Windows Update logs are now generated using ETW (Event Tracing for Windows).
Please run the Get-WindowsUpdateLog PowerShell command to convert ETW traces into a readable WindowsUpdate.log.

For more information, please visit http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=518345

Good luck!

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/61582-anniversary-update-wont-install-no-error-code.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Attachment 356917

Hi all,

Been driving me crazy, I'm unable to install/update from IE 9 to IE 10 or IE 11. Can someone please help me?

I've downloaded and run SURT a number of times and restarted

Ran SFC Scan

Getting Error code 9C47 in Windows Update screen

Attached is the CBS log zip file.

Thanks in advance!

A:Can't install IE10/11 from IE 9 - Error code 9C47

From your CheckSUR log...

Code:
Checking Package Manifests and Catalogs
(w) CBS Catalog Expired 0x800B0101 servicing\Packages\Package_for_KB2731847_SP1~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.1.2.cat
You need to uninstall KB2731847 - but it's not all that easy!
Try using this - Windows Update error 800b0101 - Windows Help
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...or=-2147217396

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/367734-cant-install-ie10-11-ie-9-error-code-9c47.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I am running Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 and everytime I try to install IE11 from Windows update it gives me the 9C48 error. I've tried downloading and installing the IE 11 standalone installer but it keeps giving an error that "Setup cannot continue because a more recent version of Internet Explorer is installed on your computer".

I have been searching Google and these forums and I noticed people attach their CBS and checkSUR logs after running sfc /scannow, so I am doing that as well in hopes of someone being able to help.

I have tried so many different fixes, CheckSUR, subinacl, MS Hot fixes, uninstalling IE11 etc. I hope someone is able to help. Thanks in advance for your help.

A:Error code 9C48 when trying to install IE 11 update

I was curious if anyone knows how I can fix this issue?

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/349958-error-code-9c48-when-trying-install-ie-11-update.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello everyone this is my st post I have had Office working on my system before And when I ran a chkdsk Office apps started not to work I tried repairing them with the Office CD but that didn't help Then I uninstalled it and tried to re install it again but all I keep getting is that quot Setup encountered a problem during installation quot I check the log files and all I can see is that the error code is That error code is too generic and I already tried a lot of solutions found on the internet What I inferred from the logs is that the error is generated after quot CA install license quot To be exact this is what I 13. MS Error 1603. Code install Office Can't found in the log files MSI ACTIONSTART 'Action CAInstallLicenses ' MSI INFO 'CustomAction CAInstallLicenses returned actual error code note this may not be accurate if translation happened inside sandbox ' MSI INFO ' Assembly Install Failing with hr at RemoveDirectoryAndChildren line ' MSI INFO ' Detailed info about C WINDOWS assembly tmp TMH Y DM OFFICE DLL ' Somebody please help me to Can't install MS Office 13. Error Code 1603. solve this And thanks in advance

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/55504-cant-install-ms-office-13-error-code-1603-a.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Can't install Microsoft Visual C Redistributable x on Windows SP Every time I try it gives me Setup failed with 2013 Error - V++ Can't code install 0x80070002 Error Code x - The system cannot find the file specified This is stopping me from trying the Starwars Beta I tried googling and everything I find is about Windows Backup or Windows Update Honestly a dead end right now how to solve this This is the log that it provides Code E - - T i Burn v Windows v Build Service Pack path D Users User Downloads -Getintopc com-VC All Redist Packages Fix vcredist x exe cmdline '-burn unelevated BurnPipe EC F A - F - F-B C- ACA E F B CE - E B- D - FA - E F DE C ' E - - T i Setting string variable 'WixBundleLog' to value 'C Users User AppData Local Temp dd vcredist amd log' E - - T i Setting string variable 'WixBundleOriginalSource' Can't install V++ 2013 - Error code 0x80070002 to value 'D Users User Downloads -Getintopc com-VC All Redist Packages Fix vcredist x exe' E - - T i Setting string variable 'WixBundleName' to value 'Microsoft Visual C Redistributable x - ' E - - T i Detect begin packages E - - T i Detected related bundle ce a - e- - dc - a b b d type Upgrade scope PerMachine version operation None E - - T i Detected related bundle f db -aff - - a- d aabb type Upgrade scope PerMachine version operation Downgrade E - - T i Detected related package DE CC -A F- CE-AE - D scope PerMachine version language operation MajorUpgrade E - - T i Detected related package D - DEB- A- BF -E E C F E scope PerMachine version language operation MajorUpgrade E - - T i Detected package vcRuntimeMinimum x state Absent cached Complete E - - T i Detected package vcRuntimeAdditional x state Absent cached Complete E - - T i Condition 'VersionNT Can't install V++ 2013 - Error code 0x80070002 gt v OR VersionNT v AND ServicePackLevel gt ' evaluates to true E - - T i Detect complete result x E F - - T i A newer version of this product Can't install V++ 2013 - Error code 0x80070002 is installed but downgrade failure has been suppressed continuing E - - T i Plan begin packages action Install E - - T i Condition 'VersionNT ' evaluates to true E - - T i Setting string variable 'WixBundleRollbackLog vcRuntimeMinimum x ' to value 'C Users User AppData Local Temp dd vcredist amd vcRuntimeMinimum x rollback log' E - - T i Setting string variable 'WixBundleLog vcRuntimeMinimum x ' to value 'C Users User AppData Local Temp dd vcredist amd vcRuntimeMinimum x log' E - - T i Condition 'VersionNT ' evaluates to true E - - T i Setting string variable 'WixBundleRollbackLog vcRuntimeAdditional x ' to value 'C Users User AppData Local Temp dd vcredist amd vcRuntimeAdditional x rollback log' E - - T i Setting string variable 'WixBundleLog vcRuntimeAdditional x ' to value 'C Users User AppData Local Temp dd vcredist amd vcRuntimeAdditional x log' E - - T i Planned package vcRuntimeMinimum x state Absent default requested Present ba requested Present execute Install rollback Uninstall cache No uncache No dependency Register E - - T i Planned package vcRuntimeAdditional x state Absent default requested Present ba requested Present execute Install rollback Uninstall cache No uncache No dependency Register E - - T i Planned related bundle ce a - e- - dc - a b b d type Upgrade default requested None ba requested None execute None rollback None dependency None E - - T i Planned related bundle f db -aff - - a- d aabb type Upgrade default requested None ba requested None execute None rollback None dependency None E - - T i Plan complete result x E - - T i Apply begin A C - - T i Creating a system restore point A C - - T i Created a system restore point A C - - T i Caching bundle from 'C Users User AppData Local Temp f bdb -ee - ee- d - afc e be vcredist x exe' to 'C ProgramData Package Cache f bdb -ee - ee- d - afc e vcredist x exe' A C - - T i Registering bundle dependency provider f bdb -ee - ee- d - afc e version A - - T i Verified existing payload vcRuntimeMinimum x at path C Progra... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/383288-cant-install-v-2013-error-code-0x80070002.html