BSOD All the Time. Crash Dumps say ntoskrnl.exe

Q: BSOD All the Time. Crash Dumps say ntoskrnl.exe

Hello, I'm new here and have a major problem,

I've built myself a new computer.

Gigabite F2A88XM-03H Motherboard
AMD A10-7850K APU
Radeon R7 260X Graphics Card
16 GB of ram.
It has been BOSD -ing constantly. Sometimes hourly. It doesn't matter what I'm doing. Video Games, Kerbal Space Program, surfing the web, watching youtube, or just typing in word.

I've tried a full re install of windows. I've tried refreshing windows. I've cleaned the registry, checked the drives for errors. I've run memtest for a full day. I've updated all of my drivers. I can't find or fix the problem.

I have a ton of mini crash dumps. The ones I've looked at say ntoskrnl.exe is the problem.

Can anyone help?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD All the Time. Crash Dumps say ntoskrnl.exe

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD All the Time. Crash Dumps say ntoskrnl.exe

Here are the crash dumps in .txt files.

I think some of them might have occurred during an update. But most were just during regular computer use.

Also, I am not overclocking. My ram is running at the manufacturer's specs. And my CPU isn't overheating.
I've tried everything I can think of and everything I can find online.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
Sorry If I did any of this wrong. This is a little out of my depth when it comes to computers.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/47712-bsod-all-time-crash-dumps-say-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.04%

Hey Everyone This is a new system build and it was working fine until a week after I had built it The first blue screen I got was when I was uploading a video to youtube and now I seem to get them randomly fairly often apart from when I m playing games which is odd just browsing the internet etc So far I ve done tests on my hard drives to see if they re healthy and they have passed HD Tune however I seem to always get blue screens when I try and upload a video to youtube from either of the hard drives I ve tried them plugged in one at a time but it doesn t blue screen when I upload from the SSD on its own this could just be a coincidence though as it blue screened with just the SSD in when I left the computer idle overnight I ve run memtest on my ram which didn t come up with any errors and I ve re-seated it just to check if it was okay I ll upload a dumps New ntoskrnl.exe? crash Computer BSOD Build Multiple zip of my Minidump now using BlueScreenView seems to point towards ntoskrnl exe but this is my first time using BlueScreenView so I m not sure if that s common or w e Another thing to add is that I seem to get program instability e g steam closing when it feels like it and chrome crashing for no reason however playing the mmo neverwinter seemed to work fine located on a different drive to the OS SDD Win Ultimate x I - BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps K MSI z -g Crucial x GB mhz Ballistix RAM Samsung Pro SSD x Seagate rpm tb HDD s Asus Xonar d x Soundcard Corsair CX W MSI Geforce GTX Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps

There seems to be a problem with your Windows activation. Please post this report: Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303353-bsod-new-computer-build-ntoskrnl-exe-multiple-crash-dumps.html
Relevancy 92.02%

Jan , Crash Address All !! BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+80640 the Time ntoskrnl.exe ------------------------------------------- How to Solve - I've uninstalled my windows and recover my laptop with recovery DVD to it's original factory state original windows - Never installed Norton internet security again I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials now - Updated my Graphic Card Driver Intel Wifi Driver Sound Card Driver And some other drivers It's been two months now with no BSOD Thanks to dear Arc and gregrocker Thank you guys ------------------------------------------- Oct ------------------------------------------- Hi guys It's almost a year that I have problems with BSOD ntoskrnl.exe , All the Time !! Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+80640 BSODs it use to be Atikmdag BSOD but I solve that with updating my Graphic card Driver and Changing Atikmdag sys file in Windows System folder But now it's about months that I get ntoskrnl exe BSODs in lot's of situations Web surfing Windows log on Working with Unity Working with files and Really lot's of Times Even in Safe Mode with Networking I guess it's because of my Network driver because I got BSOD in Safe Mode with Network but I never got a BSOD in normal Safe mode BTW I dunno how to solve it Please Help me these BSODs are sooooooooo annoying Here is my System Specs It's Msi GX CPU Intel R Core TM i CPU M GHz Main MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO LTD MS- Bios BIOS Date Ver Memory GB HDD ST AS ATA Device Sound Card AMD High Definition Audio Device High Definition Audio Device Graphic ATI Mobility Radeon HD Series - GB GDDR OS Microsoft Windows Ultimate -bit Multiprocessor Free Service Pack it's weird that I've finished writing this without a BSOD Here is the Zip file Created with SF Diagnostic Tool

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe , All the Time !! Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+80640

Code:
fffff800`00b9cc48 fffff880`010b75fcUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for sptd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sptd.sys
sptd+0x4b5fc
Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Alcohol 120% at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Next uninstall Virtual CloneDrive, as vclone.sys is as fatal as SPTD.sys, too.
After doing these two, report the situation back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/309093-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-all-time-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-80640-a.html
Relevancy 79.12%

randomly i get my new pc chrash from almost 5 moth when i buy it. Its a constructed one without OS.

I already installed windows 7 2 times and all this crash dumps come from second install.

Windows 7
64 bit
OS 3 months age.

CPU: intel i7
video card: nvidia geforce 9500 gt
Mother board: intel dp55wb

A:[SOLVED] Windows 7 a long time crash dumps

Code:
RTKVHD64.sys Mon Apr 27 07:22:45 2009 (49F59585)
Update your Realtek Audio drivers - Realtek

Remove VirtualBox for right now. I have seen VM software cause problems in the past.

Code:
e1k62x64.sys Mon Jun 22 14:05:53 2009 (4A3FC801)
Update your Intel network drivers - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...adType=Drivers
Update to SP1 - Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Please run these tests and report back the results
1. Memtest86 - Run for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Forums
2. Prime95 - Run all three tests for 3-4 hours each or until fail - CPU - Stress Test with Prime95 - Windows 7 Forums
3. Hard drive scan usings SeaTools - SeaTools for Windows | Seagate - Both long and short tests

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7600.16792.amd64fre.win7_gdr.110408-1633
Debug session time: Sat Jun 4 11:06:23.548 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:09:24.609
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for HDAudBus.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RTKVHD64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTKVHD64.sys
Probably caused by : hardware ( HDAudBus+5a54 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_IP_MISALIGNED_HDAudBus.sys
BiosReleaseDate = 11/10/2009
SystemManufacturer =
SystemProductName =
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2800
CurrentSpeed: 2800
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Fri Jun 3 23:11:51.487 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:24:48.548
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+338c6 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41790
PROCESS_NAME: Launcher.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1a_41790_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_+338c6
SystemManufacturer =
SystemProductName =
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Fri Jun 3 21:20:42.000 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:18:12.061
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!NtGdiBitBltInternal+dd8 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: explorer.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_win32k!NtGdiBitBltInternal+dd8
SystemManufacturer =
SystemProductName =
Debug session time: Mon May 30 18:42:31.795 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 20:26:29.856
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsPagingFileIo+155 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x24
PROCESS_NAME: soffice.bin
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x24_Ntfs!NtfsPagingFileIo+155
SystemManufacturer =
SystemProductName =
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Sat May 14 12:25:24.261 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:03:33.322
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiRemoveLowestPriorityStandbyPage+24b )
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-windows-7-a-long-time-crash-dumps-578511.html
Relevancy 77.83%

I used SF TOOL for dumps it is in attachment Please if someone can help Code Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On ntoskrnl.exe included) (Dumps on BSOD Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code xA x x x xFFFFF E DE Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash BSOD on ntoskrnl.exe (Dumps included) took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module clfs sys CLFS ClfsLsnContainer x E Bugcheck code xA x x x xFFFFF E DE Error BSOD on ntoskrnl.exe (Dumps included) IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system clfs sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Common Log File System Driver Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused BSOD on ntoskrnl.exe (Dumps included) by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time On Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code xA x x x xFFFFF E DE Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code xA x x x xFFFFF E DE Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/379890-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-dumps-included.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Hey all I put together my first computer a few weeks ago from parts I'd bought and things seemed to be going well until I incl: atikmdag, Unpredictable disappearing ntoskrnl and dumps BSOD, started experiencing multiple BSODs Having triple checked everything is all put Unpredictable BSOD, incl: atikmdag, ntoskrnl and disappearing dumps together right in the case and updated to the latest drivers via the manufacturers sites no beta firmwares mind just the stable stuff I'm at a bit of a loss of what to do I've also run memtest and Prime and passed both with seemingly flying colours I've tried numerous fresh installs including using other versions of windows to no avail A possible anomaly I've experienced quite a bit is that often after a restart I've noticed the files in my minidump folder often get deleted and replaced with a new culprit that said sometimes they stay there and I accrue a mass of them The common errors I see listed include ones pertaining to atikmdag I've tried clearing my drive of everything to do with ATI AMD using Driver Sweeper and reinstalling and ntoskrnl As of this post Windows Update says I'm up to date I'm hoping the experienced minds here can spot something obvious as I'm rather happy with my setup I just want it to be more stable My system particulars are listed in my profile and the necessary attachments can be grabbed below thanks in advance for taking time out of your day PS please note that at the time of running the tests I had security programs disabled but ordinarily I run MSE and Malwarebytes

A:Unpredictable BSOD, incl: atikmdag, ntoskrnl and disappearing dumps

You don't have all the necessary files attached. Please run the BSOD Dump & System File Collection app from the below link and upload the .rar file.
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

The dumps may be disappearing due to CCleaner. Make sure the option to sweep dumps is unchecked.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/241213-unpredictable-bsod-incl-atikmdag-ntoskrnl-disappearing-dumps.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I have tried reading them in windbg not sure what everything means it is saying IRQ NOT LET OR EQUAL TO may be cause by NT here are a few recent crash dumps

A:Need Help! - BSOD Crash Dumps

I'm looking at some pretty serious hardware failure here. There's lost modules, bad attempts to read memory when the instruction never told it too, and more. This is most likely a CPU or PSU issue, but you'll have to run through a whole battery of tests to confirm, as followed:

RAM: Memtest86+ - 7+ passes
CPU: Prime95 - Torture Test; Large FFTs; overnight (9+ hours)
GPU: MemtestG80/CL - Run twice (if any of the tests work on your GPU)

All of these (excluding MemtestG80/CL) are included in the UBCD if you prefer a Live CD environment (which is the best environment to test hardware on). Note that Prime95 does not work with UBCD right now (a bug). Also, please provide us temps/voltages using HWInfo with Sensors only option checked. Log two 30-minute instances: one for idle, and one for high load.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/need-help-bsod-crash-dumps-631639.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Since I bought a new phitronics motherboard, a core i5 processor and 8 gigs DDR3 ram, I've had over nine thousand BSOD's, each with a different error at completely unrelated times.
I have absolutely no idea what's going on, all the files in the minidump folder are attached here.

Thanks in advance for the help.

A:Numerous BSOD's (all crash dumps)

TRy to run memory test first ... if you use Window 7 ..fellow this
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows7/Diagnosing-memory-problems-on-your-computer

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/numerous-bsods-all-crash-dumps.1009885/
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi folks

I have a computer that I'm getting my hands on later this afternoon that has been experiencing multiple BSOD events daily. I've attached the most recent 6 crash dumps, each of which seems to indicate something different. I'd appreciate another set of eyes on these with any hints/tips/advice. Some seem to be drivers, some hardware but I was surprised when looking at them that there were so many different causes. There may be others further back that are different than these too, but I've not checked yet - six seemed enough for now...

If anyone has time to take a look for me, I'd be very grateful. Thanks

A:Multiple different BSOD - crash dumps attached

Grab all and post a complete report: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297118-multiple-different-bsod-crash-dumps-attached.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi people you really are my last hope Please read my post carefully My PC completly freeze without any noticable moment and restart When also a sound is played it also get the quot freezed quot sound before my PC restart This behavior started when my PC ntoskrnl.exe the all time crash Since TH, downloaded Windows TH I never had a problem with Windows TH Windows and before I only noticed when always my PC crash also Firefox was running This could be always a unhappy coincidence because Firefox is mostly always running There are only moments without Firefox running when my PC is encoding some of my video stuff with x over night It never crashed these hours could be coincidence too Since TH, ntoskrnl.exe crash all the time There is no noticable structure if I could force quot that crash quot It just happen Maybe times a day maybe after days again I hoped my PC will get over after the update from Firefox to but nope Things I did - the typical stuff like latest driver updates also some older drivers latest Windows updates sfc scannow there is always that annoying bad opencl dll error since TH - I unplugged my soundcard my webcam one of my HDD still got crashes - set UEFI back to default - Memtest with my RAM without an error because of my video encodings it should be cpu stresstest enough I did graphical benchmarks without any crash S M A R T of my drives are fine did the 'Video Memory Stress Test' for a few minutes Nothing helped And I always got a useless bad dump So I gave up This PC was a ASRock Z Extreme Intel Core i k GB DDR MHz RAM Asus ROG Phoebus Enermax Modu W I thought if Windows don't know whats the problem and some other people in forums it have to be the hardware maybe the power suply It's already about years old Now I replaced my Mainboard CPU RAM and power supply So my new PC ASRock Z Extreme GB DDR MHz Intel Core i K bequiet Dark Power Pro W Asus ROG Phoebus EVGA GTX Ti Samsung SSD Pro GB WDC WD FZEX Windows v was installed completly new and clean no upgrade and guess what It's still crashing the same behavior like before All that hardware trouble for nothing Even worse My third SSD drive in PC a Corsair Force Series F was always shown in task manager many times as busy without any reason No writing no reading task just Not always but in that moments completly unusable Also here I replaced SATA cable replaced power cable changed port still busy It only works fine in my SATA USB docking station bus yes it's another new story So now I am here Completly helpless Hoping to get the hint I invested much money in the PC and really don't want pay more money and pation to fix mayybeeee an annyoing crash at least I know my replaced hardware is not the fault Thanks to anyone who read my long message and have a good christmas time ASROCK- zip

A:Since TH, ntoskrnl.exe crash all the time

And it still crash...

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

and crash...

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

and crash.... and crash...

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/34530-since-th-ntoskrnl-exe-crash-all-time.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Hey all Some time ago i installed windows using an iso i immediately hated it and came back to Ever since then i've analyzing not files. BSOD written Constant Dumps when out MP3 Crash suffered with almost Constant BSOD when analyzing MP3 files. Crash Dumps not written out daily BSOD and it mainly seems to be when i'm using processor heavy audio programs mainly Serato When I analyze the audio files it has an processor load display and within a few seconds this stays at critical Now if i had a gb of ram i could understand but my pc far exceeds minimum specs for all programs i use so i'm not sure it's ram related - ramcheck didn't show any problems either anyhow i've tried using Whoscrashed and it tells me that there are no dumps and they are enabled When the PC bluescreens it rarely restarts on it's own just shows its collecting info for the dump after hours i figured it's probably not doing anything reboot and all is fine until the next bsod event I've replaced the HDD and checked voltages etc and they all seem pretty rock steady likewise with temps Somebody mentioned the page file but i have no idea how to check it to increase it or anything else related - and given that i believe it's recommended that it's double the size of the installed ram I'm gonna need gb of HDD space just for that At a bit of a crossroads i'm pretty sure it's driver related hence the whoscrashed purchase but without the pagefile i'm not sure where to go from here Any help be much appreciated Stool

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392169-constant-bsod-when-analyzing-mp3-files-crash-dumps-not-written-out.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Windows 7 Professional x64
Custom Built - My Own OS from Technet My Account
Hardware is mix between 4 months and 2 weeks old.

Basic Info:
*Core i5 2500k Unlocked (but not overclocked)
*Patriot G2 Series 16GB Quad-Channel(4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) PGQ316G1600ELQK
*Nvidia Geforce 460 GTX
*Intel BOXDP67BGB3 LGA 1155 Intel P67
*Corsair Force Series GT CSSD-F120GBGT-BK 120GB SATA III SSD (have 500GB secondary Samsung SATA Platter drive for storage)

Problem #1:
Im getting BSOD's / Memory Crashes while playing games such as Tribes Ascend and Mass Effect 3.

Problem #2:
My ram was purchased as 1600MHz memory but the motherboard shows it as only 1333MHz and when I tried to set the clock to 1600MHz, windows crashed on boot.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

A:Crash Dumps, 000005 exceptions, and BSOD's after building comp

No idea on your mobo support for 1600 ram
These crashes were caused by memory corruption/exception (Cx05) probably a driver.
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

* If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

* If you have a Raid update its Driver.

Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5-7 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Driver Verifer

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition.
Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is.
But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver.
Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows.
If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise.
Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like.
From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

If you are using win 8 add these
- Concurrency Stress Test
- DDI compliance checking

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.
If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Thanks to JGriff2 & Usasma.

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

Driver Verifier

Using Driver Verifier (Windows Drivers)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/224856-crash-dumps-000005-exceptions-bsods-after-building-comp.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I'm slowly giving up with this issue. It's been a few weeks now, of very random freezes. It's been in and out of computer stores, saying they've solved the issue, and I bring it home and it starts freezing again. Running Win 8.1 pro/ I don't get any blue screens, and I get no crash dumps. And I always have to hard shutdown. driver verifier isn't picking anything up either. Temps are normal. I've reinstalled windows 3 times now. And always with the same results.

memtest passed
sfc passed
chkdsk passed

Everything purchased at the beginning of August 2014. (brand new build).

All drivers and firmwares are updated
BIOS updated

Asus z97 pro (wifi)
Intel i7 4790k
EVGA GTX 780 6gb
Corsair hx850 gold psu
g.skill ripjawx red 8gb (2x4)
noctua nh-d14
samsung 840 pro ssd
2x1TB seagate barracuda hdd (RAID 1)

Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

A:Solved: Computer freezes, audio loops, no bsod, no crash dumps.

[SOLVED] It was a couple things. First was a bad BIOS from Asus. It wouldn't let me install drivers onto my network card. I installed the one from intel and managed to install all the drivers. Once I ran all the test again Memtest found a bad stick. Replaced stick and new BIOS letting me update the network card drivers fixed everything.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-computer-freezes-audio-loops-no-bsod-no-crash-dumps.1134311/
Relevancy 70.52%

http://dumps-genuis.ru/
http://dumps-genuis.ru/login.php
http://dumps-genuis.ru/register.php

DUMPS WITH PIN FOR SALE
- WE CHECKING BALANCE OVER 5k for each 
- DUMPS 101 Track1+Track2+PIN.
- DUMPS 201 Track1+Track2+Track3+PIN.
- Daily update.
- Lowest prices at a stuff of such quality.
- Replace lost/stolen/hold/card error/call
- Refunds
- Support 24/7

100% GUARANTEE
UNITED STATES
UNITED KINGDOM
CANADA
BRASIL
CHINA
INDIA

DEMO : 
4744850006606686^CONRAD/DARCIE D^1705101000000000083200832000000 4744850006606686=17051010000000000832 PINCODE: 1022
4388540044889409=170920111327710?%B438854004488940 9^PETTY/RONALD ^1709201113271100000000710000000 PIN : 4559
4388575232888599=190420118709031?%B438857523288859 9^RANDOLPH/ELLIOTT ^1904201187091100000000031000000 PIN: 8090
4388576028659384=181020115400176?%B438857602865938 4^HOWARD/WILLIAM ^1810201154001100000000176000000 PIN: 2020
4388576042761380=180210110000851?%B438857604276138 0^WATSON/JOSEPH ^1802101100001100000000851000000 PIN: 7886
4670100523970258^NICANOR/ANNA^19031010000000150000000 4670100523970258=19031010000015000000 TongueINCODE: 8766

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** WE HAVE SOLELY THIS Gmail : [email protected] ? NO different Gmail.
*** WE HAVE SOLELY THIS ICQ: 687919152 ? NO different ICQ.
*** WE HAVE Solely THIS DOMAIN : http://dumps-genuis.ru/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. We write responses and questions only in English

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0191e310-8faf-46cf-a77b-9dbba8d95ac1/wwwdumpsgenuisru-shop-dumps-online-sell-dumps-china-us-eu-inter-uk-dumps-track-1?forum=TechnetSandboxForum
Relevancy 70.09%

My laptop is crashing nearly every time it goes into sleep mode after waking it back up. I only have one csrss.exe process running.

A:csrss.exe possibly causing BSOD, computer crash dumps after sleep mode

Hi Mix,

I see your dump files but I need you to follow the link below and post the other files required.
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/370084-csrss-exe-possibly-causing-bsod-computer-crash-dumps-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I have encountered these crashes after installing Windows -bit system onto my computer First of all I bought crash ntoskrnl.exe BSOD additional GB of Ram to my computer Everything was fine when I was running on -bit BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crash copy of win Then I reinstalled it and crashes started My hardware Windows Home Premium -bit SP Motherboard GA-MA DS rev CPU AMD Athlon X GHz GPU ATI Radeon HD GDDR GB bit RAM Kingston HyperX Blu CL kit x GB DDR - MHz MACRON GB MhZ and GB I don't know the name P Power supply W Now I tried to reboot it but I am not sure If it help Dump files Code Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff Parameter fffff c Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win rtm - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path D Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-crash-661021.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I keep getting BSOD's with Strings like: KERNAL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, REFERENCE_BY_POINTER, BAD_POOL_HEADER, ETC..

I've ran memory test and checked HDD. I'm not seeing any issues there. Can someone please take a look? I would greatly appreciate it.

PS. DM log collector tool hangs on the MSINFO collection. It won't finish. I'll upload what it was successful at grabbing.

A:BSOD Crash ntoskrnl.exe

I'm re-running Memtest86.. figure I'll be asked to anyway so might as well get started.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/55364-bsod-crash-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Playing Skyrim runs fine for at least 30 minutes before the bsod. This has happened several times, this is the most recent crash. Zip file attached.

A:BSOD playing Skyrim, 1000007E this time. New crash code each time

The latest BSOD was caused by the Linksys AE2500 driver, check if there's a newer version available.

fffff880`06040000 fffff880`06177000 AE2500w764 Tue Mar 29 02:22:08 2011 (4D912630)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245007-bsod-playing-skyrim-1000007e-time-new-crash-code-each-time.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Repeated crashes, often whilst Google Chrome being used. Any idea's why? Possibly started after NVIDA Driver update a few months ago but can't be sure. Thanks for any help

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exefollowing hal.dll crash

Code:
BIOS Version 1203 = The latest version available at ASUS
BIOS Starting Address Segment f000
BIOS Release Date 06/25/2008
Hello BlueSprint.

A stop 0x124 is basically a hardware level error, and it is very possible for such an old computer.

If you can frame an idea that the driver update has anything to do with the BSODs, you may plan to roll it back to the earlier version.
Device Manager - Roll Back Driver
You updated the driver on 1st of July, and the BSODs started from 3rd July.

Considering the age of the computer, I want to suggest you the following tests:

Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.

Stress test the CPU.
Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator
Also let us know the wattage of the PSU.

Let us know the results.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8007dbd2d8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`031a86f0 fffff800`03115ca9 : fffffa80`07dbd2b0 fffffa80`06a32660 00000000`00000006 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x6c
fffff880`031a8c10 fffff800`02ff6e97 : fffffa80`07dbd2b0 fffff800`030702d8 fffffa80`06a32660 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x49
fffff880`031a8c40 fffff800`02f5e285 : fffff800`030d1b40 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`079b29c0 fffffa80`06a32660 : nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x57
fffff880`031a8c80 fffff800`02ed4261 : fffff880`01090e00 fffff800`02f5e260 fffffa80`06a32600 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x25
fffff880`031a8cb0 fffff800`03168bae : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06a32660 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`06a20040 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x111
fffff880`031a8d40 fffff800`02ebb8c6 : fffff880`02f64180 fffffa80`06a32660 fffff880`02f6efc0 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`031a8d80 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`031a9000 fffff880`031a3000 fffff880`03d06740 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxStartSystemThread+0x16
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel

IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

1: kd> !errrec fffffa8007dbd2d8
===============================================================================
Common Platform Error Record @ fffffa8007dbd2d8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Record Id : 01cea1c5bc22a765
Severity : Fatal (1)
Length : 928
Creator : Microsoft
Notify Type : Machine Check Exception
Timestamp : 8/25/2013 19:... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/302466-bsod-ntoskrnl-exefollowing-hal-dll-crash.html
Relevancy 64.93%

m getting BSOD frequently sometimes more than 4 in one hour ..after doing some research i installed the BLUESCREEN VIEWER where from i got this error type.pls guys help me solve this bug

A:BSOD crash of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe pls help!!!

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP
We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter

When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/225517-bsod-crash-system_service_exception-ntoskrnl-exe-pls-help.html
Relevancy 64.93%

A couple of months ago I started getting sporadic system crashes for reasons I didn't understand so I simply reinstalled Windows and that solved my problem for a bit A couple of weeks ago I started having the same problem but I noticed the x E stop code I didn't know better at the time so I just did another quick reinstall and that was fine till a couple of days ago when lo and behold I started getting system crashes again This time there were x E stop codes and xD stop codes with a line identifying sortport - ntoskrnl.exe? (BSOD) crash System sys as the reason for the crash I'd realized that in Normal Mode Windows would crash when I opened Google Chrome or when Gmail Notifier initialized with Chrome as the default browser so after uninstalling those I no longer got the sortport sys system crash The x E system crashes did continue but I do get xD codes still but WhoCrashed is telling me that ntoskrnl exe is System crash (BSOD) - ntoskrnl.exe? the reason for those crashes I doubt it's a hardware problem because reinstalling Windows shouldn't affect the health of my hardware Unless an update released months ago is conflicting with one of my drivers or a piece of my hardware and it just so happens to be installing itself Via Windows Update a short time after Windows has been installed Several other things to take into consideration My HDD is split into partitions the first is for system files and the other is for user files I always log in to my Standard user account and I have to put in a password for any program that tries to alter system files eliminating the need for a running antivirus In Safe Mode the computer doesn't crash at all which further convinces me that it's a software problem because if it was a hardware issue the system would crash all the time In Safe Mode if I started Google Chrome it would crash due to a driver error From my experience it was either storport sys or nvstor sys In Safe Mode if I log in to my Administrator profile the system crashes with either a x E or xD sop code ----- Computer Specs OS Windows Home Premium x CPU Intel Pentium Dual Core E HDD Seagate Barracuda Green GB HDD RAM GB DDR PC - - MHz x GB Kingston x MB Samsung GPU MSI GTX GB GDDR Cyclone Sound Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Motherboard XFX i Motherboard

A:System crash (BSOD) - ntoskrnl.exe?

ntoskrnl.exe failures can point to a list of problems most of them related to corruption of one form or another. I was not aware this problem could even occur with win 7, I have seen it in win xp several times though. a secure file check or disc scan will usually point you to the culprit.

..anyhow I'm blabbering, the first thing I would do in your situation would be to run a registry scan with your preferred registry utility. Next step would be a secure file check, then a disc check.
Finally I would check the ram. Usually bad ram will lead to a variety of error messages though not a consistent one.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/139745-system-crash-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi just recently my computer has been experiencing BSOD every time i log in No new software hardware has been installed recently Just wondering if anybody could help me out thanks Blue screen files Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String BAD POOL HEADER Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter fffff e Parameter fffff e Parameter fffff acbc Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check ntoskrnl.exe+70040 Crash BSOD : Address String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter ed BSOD Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040 Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ac Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft BSOD Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040 Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter dc Parameter Parameter Parameter BSOD Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040 fffff ad Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Bug Check Code x e Parameter ffffffff c Parameter fffff afea Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size

A:BSOD Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040

experiencing BSOD every time i log in"Crash Time : 7/31/2012 10:34:51 PM" -Last BSOD was about 1 week ago, is this correct ? Was that the last time you logged in? Please re-run BSOD check - Please download BlueScreenView (in zip file) to your DesktopExtract (right-click > Extract all) the contents of bluescreenview.zip.Double-click on the Extracted FolderDouble-click on the BlueScreenView.exe file, to run the program. (No installation is required.)When scanning is done (usually complete by the time the interface appears), go ...Edit > Select AllFile > Save Selected Items, and save the report to your Desktop as BSOD.txt.Close the BlueScreenView window... ... ...Open BSOD.txt using Notepad and go ... .... ..Edit > Select AllEdit > Copy, and then paste the entire contents of the text file into your next reply.Thank You -

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/464123/bsod-crash-address-ntoskrnlexe70040/
Relevancy 64.07%

I get the same BSOD every time. Usually, almost exclusively when I shut the laptop and it is supposed to sleep. What happens is, it turns off. I have attached the BSOD file. I am guessing my power supply is running into problems. Tell me I am wrong.... please?

A:BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE crash at ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0

Welcome to SF ahalmay, please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions .
All files are missing (part from three dumps), so I'm not getting the full picture.
Please follow the instructions detailed in the link above.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337625-bsod-driver_power_state_failure-crash-ntoskrnl-exe-75bc0.html
Relevancy 64.07%

I have some bluescreen issues. Whenever I'm doing something graphically intensive, I get lots of bands of color across the screen for a few seconds. Then I get a BSOD for a second. I used BlueScreenView to pull up three logs. I've attached those for anyone who has some free time to look at them.

I've run memstest for 4 passes and there were no errors. This leads me to believe that my problems stem from either a bad GPU or some kind of driver conflict.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

bluescreen1.txt   2.05KB
  10 downloads

bluescreen2.txt   2.05KB
  3 downloads

bluescreen4.txt   2.06KB
  3 downloads

bluescrren3.txt   2.06KB
  4 downloads

A:BSOD help! crash address - ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0

Since all four of these reports refer to system files, I would be inclined to run 'sfc /scannow' to repair any corrupted files. If you don't know how to do this :

Click on 'Start'; type 'cmd' into the search box (ALL typing without the quotes !); this may bring up a number of things but at the top will be 'cmd.exe'.

RIGHT click on this and choose 'Run as administrator'; then at the cursor type 'sfc /scannow' and press the 'Enter' key to start it running. Note that there is a space between 'sfc' and '/scannow'. Then let it run, it may take a while but let it finish. Then re-boot and try running something graphics intensive and see what happens.

Try the above, and if it works, great.  However your remarks 'graphically intensive' and 'bands of colour' suggest you may have either a graphics card problem or an over heating one. When you post back, if the problem isn't solved please give the make and model of your computer plus details on your graphics card.

Chris Cosgrove

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/543015/bsod-help-crash-address-ntoskrnlexe75bc0/
Relevancy 64.07%

hi

can someone please help i keep getting blue error screens different types of errors but all having the same crash address been using bluescreen viewer to see the errors

iv tried as much as i can by updating drivers and checking if windows is up to date

looked on other forums but just want a simple answer to what the problem actually is

iv uploaded the health report and the crash files

thank u

A:BSOD all from same crash address ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40.. please help!!

20 memory dumps over the past 3 days - Wow!

If you are using a USB mouse, it's safe to ignore the error in perfmon /report about a PS2 mouse

Only 63 memory dumps after SP1 - most systems have more than 70. Please check Windows Update for all available updates.

Windows 7 does not like wireless USB devices such as the NETGEAR WNDA3100v2 device installed on your system. Here's my rant about them:

Quote:
I do not recommend using wireless USB devices. Especially in Win7 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 - and using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have Win7 drivers - DO NOT use Vista drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

More to follow when the memory dumps are finished running (and I have to feed my dogs now!).....

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/212524-bsod-all-same-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-7cc40-please-help.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Totally fed up with my PC now, been living with blue screens for over a year! Up until today they have pretty much only occurred after several minutes of having booted from an unplugged state, i.e. disconnected from the mains, However today I've rebuilt my system on a Crucial 128GB M4 and have had 3 in fairly quick succession. I don't believe for a moment that the M4 is responsible, as it is the same error code I got before I had it. I was using VMT to check the vid memory when the second occurred and the third happened shortly after closing VMT; is it possibly a bad vid card? At the same time though I can play metro 2033 for ages and it be ok, also burntest runs without issue?

Please help!!

Update: dump files included

A:BSOD; Crash Address: ntoskrnl.exe+71f00

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

Quote:
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227517-bsod-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-71f00.html
Relevancy 64.07%

For the past couple weeks I have been getting repeated BSODs. They seemed to be caused by ntoskrnl.exe. They usually occur when I am doing something graphics intensive such as playing a game. I have already ram memtest86 for 4 passes but no errors were found. I went ahead and set up driver verifier. I will attach all dump files and system information. All help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

A:Repeated BSOD's Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe

Forgot to read the Posting instructions. Here are the rest of the files I need to upload.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/repeated-bsods-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-995842.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hey Guys,
I have BSOD problem here and it happens all the Time, When Gaming, Watching a video on youtube, Surfing the web, Having a video chat in Skype and Sometimes even when the system is idle.
Here I attached the Zip file generated by the BSOD instructions. Please take a look and Help me
Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD All the Time (ntoskrnl.exe, hal.dll,...)

0xFC and OxD1. Both are driver related issue, apparently. But the dumps are not pointing to any driver precisely.

It would be better if you enable driver verifier. Follow it: Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Please read the entire tutorial very minutely before you enable Driver Verifier.

Let us see the crash dumps with verifier enabled.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/42035-bsod-all-time-ntoskrnl-exe-hal-dll.html
Relevancy 64.07%

hi some seconds ago i got a bsod w bit ultimate i used BlueScreenView exe and i got Quote A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer The problem seems to Bsod me please time first help ntoskrnl.exe be caused Bsod first time ntoskrnl.exe help me please by the following file ntoskrnl exe IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed If this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need If problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press F to select Advanced Startup Options and then select Safe Mode Technical Information STOP x a x x x xfffff c dc f ntoskrnl exe - Address xfffff c c base at xfffff c f DateStamp x d c Quote Filename ntoskrnl exe Address In Stack ntoskrnl exe f c From Address fffff c f To Address fffff f Size x e Time Stamp x d c Time String Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System File Description NT Kernel amp System File Version win sp gdr - Company Microsoft Corporation Full Path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe i have Not installed new hardware or software or drivers uploaded sf diagnostic tool too

A:Bsod first time ntoskrnl.exe help me please

It appears that the cause of your BSOD is ESET epfwwfp.sys - ESET Personal Firewall Driver.

As a test, please remove ESET with Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make full scans separately:Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase

Help protect your PC with Microsoft Security Essentials

Malwarebytes Free Do not start the trial version of MalwareBytes

You may also take a look at:Good & Free System Security CombinationReduce items at start up:Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7

Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Your Antivirus software is basically whats just needed there.

Use the System File Checker tool and Run Disk Check: Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker

Run Disk Check in Windows 7 for Bad Sectors & Errors
Code:
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff80002c8dc2f}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for epfwwfp.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for epfwwfp.sys
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17 )

---------

WRITE_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002ebc100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002ebc1c0
0000000000000000 Nonpaged pool

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

FAULTING_IP:
nt!KeAcquireInStackQueuedSpinLockAtDpcLevel+4f
fffff800`02c8dc2f 488713 xchg rdx,qword ptr [rbx]

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA

PROCESS_NAME: ekrn.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002c841a9 to fffff80002c84c00

FOLLOWUP_IP:
NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17
fffff880`0194e9a7 488b4310 mov rax,qword ptr [rbx+10h]

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 4

SYMBOL_NAME: NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17

MODULE_NAME: NETIO

IMAGE_NAME: NETIO.SYS

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 5034f6a0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17

BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17

---------

Code:
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`09e39e78 fffff800`02c841a9 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`09e39e80 fffff800`02c82e20 : 00000000`00000010 fffff880`09e3a1b0 fffff880`00000003 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff880`09e39fc0 fffff800`02c8dc2f : 00000000`00000003 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000003 00000000`00000001 : nt!KiPageFault+0x260
fffff880`09e3a150 fffff880`0194e9a7 : 00000000`00000008 fffff880`09e3a430 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0ccd97c8 : nt!KeAcquireInStackQueuedSpinLockAtDpcLevel+0x4f
fffff880`09e3a1a0 fffff880`01ae5d4d : fffffa80`10d76af0 fffffa80`0ebfe010 fffff880`09e3a430 00000000`00000000 : NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+0x17
fffff880`09e3a1f0 fffff880`01aaa8d7 : 00000000`00000004 fffff880`01920030 fffffa80`0ce19060 00000000`00000001 : tcpip!WfpAleCloseRemoteEndpointConnection+0x2d
fffff880`09e3a220 fffff880`01b25b1b : fffffa80`10d76af0 fffffa80`112edc0a 00000000`00000028 fffffa80`10d76af0 : tcpip! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x220a2
fffff880`09e3a370 fffff880`01b25ea2 : 00000000`4f196ada fffffa80`112edb40 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000028 : tcpip!WfpAleHandleSendCompletion+0xeb
fffff880`09e3a490 fffff880`01b30372 : fffffa80`111c9a30 fffffa80`111c9a30 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : tcpip!WfpAlepAuthorizeSendCompletion+0x32
fffff880`09e3a4e0 fffff880`019b3af2 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0180e740 00000000`00000028 : tcpip!WfpAleCompleteOperation+0x162
fffff880`09e3a580 fffff880`01809141 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0180e740 00000000`00000028 : fwpkclnt!FwpsCompleteOperation0+0x1e
fffff880`09e3a5b0 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0180e740 00000000`00000028 00000000`00000001 : epfwwfp+0x9141

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/301848-bsod-first-time-ntoskrnl-exe-help-me-please.html
Relevancy 63.64%

BSOD upon logging in my computer. Works fine in safe mode. Any help much appreciated thanks.

A:BSOD upon login Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040

Welcome,
Your description of the problem and your files hint at a driver problem. Lets start with the driver verifier.
Driver Verifier
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Windows 7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245264-bsod-upon-login-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-70040-a.html
Relevancy 63.64%

My custom made PC - to BSOD tied crash ntoskrnl.exe random as address All very has been plagued with very random BSODs for over a week now but all crashes logged show the crash address as ntoskrnl exe For nearly all the crashes except this very latest one while I was setting up my account here and files to share with you happened while running a game Firefox window and Chrome window with a streaming TV BSOD very random - All tied to ntoskrnl.exe as crash address channel I recently removed my NVIDIA GTX to upgrade to the GTX yes full driver flush and reinstall and since then and possibly tied to the latest drivers that were updated I've been having issues I suspected it was just a bad card which I got directly from NVIDIA after working with them at PAX East The card BSOD very random - All tied to ntoskrnl.exe as crash address was removed and I purchased a GTX ti to test things but I've crashed twice today already When I ran memtest after the first few crashes my gigs of G-Skill ram passed all tests but the block move test I've read that that may be due to the latest build of memtest so I have not suspected my RAM to be the issue However now that I've pretty much determined it isn't the video card I am completely stumped All drivers have been properly updated bios chipset SATA etc and I was hoping someone could spot what is going on with the files I've uploaded and according to the instructions in your sticky Please advise what other info I can provide I'm new here

A:BSOD very random - All tied to ntoskrnl.exe as crash address

As an aside, when I had my GTX 570, I never had issues and could run the same programs as I have been during this phase of trouble. Also, I have been informed by some co-workers that I have some conflicting issues with the AMD Catalyst Control Center and the fuel service. When I was updating my SATA and chipset drivers, I was led to believe I had to have the CCC to update them but now that's causing rampant errors which are logged in my Event Viewer.

If anyone sees anything beyond that, please do share, I'm still troubleshooting these issues as I type this.
EDIT: AMD CCC, USB filter, and APP SDK have been uninstalled.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/232932-bsod-very-random-all-tied-ntoskrnl-exe-crash-address.html
Relevancy 63.64%

HI
The computer started crashing while watching video, sometime it will just freeze and I have to hit the reset button and other times I get the BSOD
Now i get the BSOD randomly
I did a clean re-install of windows 7 with no luck.
what can i try next
Thanks

Win 7 64 bit
Intel I5 [email protected]
4 x 2gb ram
gigabyte mb
nvidia geforce gts 250 video

A:Crash when watching video, now random BSOD, ntoskrnl.exe

Welcome aboard.

Your crash dumps are not showing any finite probable cause. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255328-crash-when-watching-video-now-random-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi I recently built a new rig for my friend using all brand new components and used ESD precautions throughout After a couple of days he called to say getting Blue Screens of Death He lives a little way away from me so I remoted in and installed Nirsoft Blue Screen View I have both attached and copied and pasted details from the crashes If I need the Mini Solved: Almost Crash : - Address Always BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 Dump files I can get those I ran Memtest for half hour and no errors were detected - any ideas ------------ Dump File - - Solved: BSOD - Almost Always Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff c b Parameter fffff cc fd Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Solved: BSOD - Almost Always Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String NTFS FILE SYSTEM Bug Check Code x Parameter c a Parameter Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver Ntfs sys Caused By Address Ntfs sys d File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String NTFS FILE SYSTEM Bug Check Code x Parameter fb Parameter fffff a Parameter fffff e Parameter fffff f Caused By Driver Ntfs sys Caused By Address Ntfs sys a File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String BAD POOL HEADER Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter fffff c d Parameter b Parameter b Caused By Driver win k sys Caused By Address win k sys c File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff d a Parameter fffff ad d c Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String MEMORY MANAGEMENT Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter fffffa fc d Parameter ffff Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff Parameter fffff e Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address nto... Read more

A:Solved: BSOD - Almost Always Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-bsod-almost-always-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-7cc40.1020658/
Relevancy 63.64%

This computer is brand new and just over a week old, and when playing a game, upon either tabbing out, or back into the game after having been tabbed out, I sometimes get BSOD. For example, I was playing Metro 2033, then I tabbed out and open Chrome to look up something, then when I tabbed back into the game, I was greeted with a BSOD. Using BluescreenViewer to see the minidump files, the issues seem to be caused by win32k.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. Just wanna figure out why this is happening and I'm worried if it's my hardware. To my knowledge all drivers are properly updated.

A:BSOD, win32k.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, tabbing in and out of games crash

AppleCharger.sys Tue Feb 19 10:17:09 2013 (5122FCC5)
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge driver. See here for details - GIGABYTE ON/OFF Charge [br] May cause BSOD on Win7/8 systems - (uninstall to test)
Driver Reference Table - AppleCharger.sys

Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling which allows leftover registry removal:Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Replace Avast! with Microsoft Security Essentials.

Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other security software:

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Malwarebytes - Free

Good and Free system security combination.

Reduce items at start-up: Startup Programs - Change

Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

Scan with Kaspersky TDSSKiller:Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller

ESET online scanner: Free Online Virus Scanner | ESET

Run a System file check (SFC): SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Post screenshot(s) of your Hard Drive(s) using Crystal Disk Info Software: CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World

Run a Hard Drive test: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/313457-seatools-dos-windows-how-use.html

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Install all updates including Service Pack One: Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Keep us posted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/321925-bsod-win32k-sys-ntoskrnl-exe-tabbing-out-games-crash.html
Relevancy 63.21%

I have been trying to do a restore on a hard drive that's supposed to take a few days, but every time I try, I get a blue screen. This has been very painful to restart the restore process after 24 or 36 hours or so. I have been using blue screen viewer, but I cannot decipher the information I need. Most of my drivers should be up to date. I checked with driver agent and only one seems old (Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller). I don't think this would be causing the BSOD's. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Specs,
Windows 7 Pro x64
Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H
AMD Phenom II X2 550 Black Edition Callisto 3.1GHz

A:BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe and few others that vary each time

sorry read the post instructions after posting....

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/190751-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-few-others-vary-each-time.html
Relevancy 63.21%

For two BSOD every ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 time weeks I am getting or times a day the same BSOD with ntoskrnl exe cc with my Dell z Mostly it happens when I am not working on the computer But also it happens during my work BSOD every time ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 but I did not notice a real pattern My computer is a Dell z of months old bits My Windows Home Premium was installed by Dell And I have updated it normally Service Pack I also use System Mechanic The only strange thing I notice already for a long time before the BSOD happened the first time that the computer does not go to sleep when it is not on battery but stays alive including the screen the whole night Or when it is on battery the next morning there is no energy any more But I don't know if there is any connection Of course I changed the settings many times but no effect Attached the files the way it was asked I really hope someone can give me a direction the find the solution Thank you in advance from Amsterdam Holland Topdognl

A:BSOD every time ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40

These were Related to NETwNs64.sys Wireless WiFi Link Driver from Intel Corporation. I would re-install the newest version available.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/210952-bsod-every-time-ntoskrnl-exe-7cc40.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi, could somebody please take a look at the zip file i'm attaching here and tell me what to do to fix my computer? I have uninstalled a number of drivers that may cause the crash, but my computer is still laggy and has another potential crash soon.

Thank you very much!

A:Multiple BSOD at a time, ntoskrnl.exe+75c00

The BSOD is caused by Hotspot Shield.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {fffff98014d42ed0, 2, 0, fffff88006e01e91}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for hssdrv6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hssdrv6.sys
Probably caused by : hssdrv6.sys ( hssdrv6+1e91 )

---------
I would suggest you to uninstall it. VPN is troublesome sometimes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/292444-multiple-bsod-time-ntoskrnl-exe-75c00.html
Relevancy 62.78%

BSODs occur randomly but most often when the computer is first started cold in the morning It generally happens up to half check time BSOD every with strings different bug ntoskrnl.exe a dozen times in a row and usually within seconds of reaching the desktop other times windows does not make it to the desktop at all This HAS occurred in safe-mode with networking turned on as well The bug check codes and strings are all over the place I'm getting a mix of everything BlueScreenView is showing ntoskrnl exe in red for every crash even if it was not listed as the cause After troubleshooting for a while in safe mode I will randomly get a stable boot and the computer will run all day long hours playing games and running Microsoft Office BSOD ntoskrnl.exe with different bug check strings every time with no issue Temperatures seem very low I have some pretty beastly cooling for my setup and crashes aren't occurring more often under load or more often as the computer runs for a longer period of time Ambient temperatures are - F I ran memtest v for hours with no errors I rolled my graphics card driver back to the previous version I was using before the crashed started no dice I have run Malware Bytes AVG Free and Kaspersky TDSSKiller scans nothing found I'm sure not all of my drivers are up to date but I wouldn't even know where to start because there are so many Thank you BSOD ntoskrnl.exe with different bug check strings every time for the help in advance I appreciate it

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/386703-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-different-bug-check-strings-every-time.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I used the recommended software from this forum to gather all of the logs and post it.

I have tried using Heaven DX11 to stress test the video card and ran it for..45minutes+ allowing the GPU to get to a heat of 80C and no BSOD.

It has BSODed when playing Dota 2, or Borderlands 2. (I don't play many games)

It BSODed once when I finished playing a game and chrome opened 32 tabs on accident, but this is a beast of a machine it should be able to handle it.

A:BSOD any game for a period of time (hal.dll & ntoskrnl.exe).

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa8007290028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000be200000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 000000000005110a, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: f

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0317cb58 fffff800`03208a3b : 00000000`00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`07290028 00000000`be200000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0317cb60 fffff800`02d9ab13 : 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`06f2fa50 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06f2faa0 : hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1e3
fffff880`0317cba0 fffff800`03208700 : 00000000`00000728 fffffa80`06f2fa50 fffff880`0317cf30 fffff880`0317cf00 : nt!WheaReportHwError+0x263
fffff880`0317cc00 fffff800`03208052 : fffffa80`06f2fa50 fffff880`0317cf30 fffffa80`06f2fa50 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMcaReportError+0x4c
fffff880`0317cd50 fffff800`03207f0d : 00000000`00000008 00000000`00000001 fffff880`0317cfb0 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandler+0x9e
fffff880`0317cd90 fffff800`031fbe88 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`081ece58 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandlerWithRendezvous+0x55
fffff880`0317cdc0 fffff800`02c8b8ac : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalHandleMcheck+0x40
fffff880`0317cdf0 fffff800`02c8b713 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxMcheckAbort+0x6c
fffff880`0317cf30 00000000`5d5dc7f4 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiMcheckAbort+0x153
00000000`0024f2cc 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x5d5dc7f4

MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel

IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

---------
In the device manager make sure all device have their latest drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/269183-bsod-any-game-period-time-hal-dll-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hello again.

I posted a while ago. Didn't get much help then, but I managed to stop the BSODs for a bit after taking out 1 clip of RAM.

Computer keeps on crashing on random moments, browsing web, watching youtube, playing games. It seems to be similar error all the time.

I'm running windows 7 x64, fully updated.

Maybe someone can help me please ?

A:BSOD, ntoskrnl.exe+75c10, random time

Please post this report before we begin: Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/291923-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-75c10-random-time.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I've looked through a few different post on here with ntoskrnl.exe+72a40 and none of them helped me with my issue. I have attached the zip file made for the dmp files.

This is an issue I've been trying to work on for weeks now, and have been having no luck fixing it. I've finally broken down and decided to ask for help. I know that one of the BSOD was from Kaspersky being outdated and causing issues. I've just recently fixed that issue. Now the issue is from the ntoskrnl.exe. After using the program on here to make the zip, I tried to view it, but wasn't sure how, so if someone could review my dmp files and help me out, I'd be most thankful.

A:BSOD a random time (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40)

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800d175060, fffff80000b9a3d8, fffffa80168fb5d0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
Probably caused by : athrx.sys

Code:
BugCheck D1, {fffffa80165d6000, 2, 0, fffff880053deab4}

Unable to load image klim6.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klim6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klim6.sys
Unable to load image kneps.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for kneps.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for kneps.sys
Probably caused by : klim6.sys ( klim6+3ab4 )
Remove Kaspersky and install Microsoft Security Essentials(MSE) for testing purposes.
Update your Atheros network adapter driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/377816-bsod-random-time-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I have a client who's had a repeating BSOD and I need help with a debug please - I reloaded the system about months ago Windows is updated but I'm sure the hardware drivers are outdated I also added Ram but the system was runnning great for a month One user said when they started (nt and time ntkrnlmp.exe ntoskrnl.exe BSOD at at (nt+0x75C40) random Internet The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x b x c xfffff bcc dc xfffff d x A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - Whocrashed ------------------------------------------------- System Information local lt B gt computer name VET windows version Windows Service Pack build windows dir C Windows CPU GenuineIntel Intel R Core TM Quad CPU Q GHz Intel level logical processors active mask RAM total VM free Crash Dump Analysis lt B gt Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Tue PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x C Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF BCC DC xFFFFF D x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Tue PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntkrnlmp exe nt KeBugCheckEx x Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF BCC DC xFFFFF D x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sat AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x C Bugcheck code x E x x x x Error KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sat AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x C Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF B DC xFFFFF FB F x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another BSOD at random time at ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x75C40) and ntkrnlmp.exe (nt driver that cannot be identified at this time

A:BSOD at random time at ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x75C40) and ntkrnlmp.exe (nt

PLease update the following drivers:

Code:
atikmdag Fri Apr 24 06:51:57 2009 can be updated here http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx

e1e6232e Fri Jun 05 15:08:41 2009 can be updated here Intel Download Center
Updates the Bios from the computer manufactureres web page (if an update is available):

Code:
BIOS Release Date 07/21/2011
last i Notice that all the ram in the system seems to be running at different frequencies which can cause all sorts of odd problems, when adding memory to a computer( at least this is my policy) it is best to make sure that the ram matches aall other ram in the computer for specs or it can cause issues.

Code:
[Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 27 - Handle 0035h]
Physical Memory Array Handle 0033h
Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided]
Total Width 64 bits
Data Width 64 bits
Size 1024MB
Form Factor 09h - DIMM
Device Set 01h
Device Locator XMM1
Bank Locator [String Not Specified]
Memory Type 13h - Specification Reserved
Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous
Speed 667MHz
Manufacturer JEDEC ID:7F 7F 7F 7F 7F F7 00 00
Serial Number
Asset Tag Number [String Not Specified]
Part Number

Code:
[Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 27 - Handle 0036h]
Total Width 64 bits
Data Width 64 bits
Size 1024MB
Form Factor 09h - DIMM
Device Set 01h
Device Locator XMM2
Speed 800MHz
Manufacturer JEDEC ID:CE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Serial Number
Part Number M3 78T2953EZ3-CF7

Code:
[Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 27 - Handle 0037h]
Total Width 64 bits
Data Width 64 bits
Size 1024MB
Form Factor 09h - DIMM
Device Set 02h
Device Locator XMM3
Speed 800MHz
Manufacturer JEDEC ID:CE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Serial Number
Part Number M3 78T2953EZ3-CF7

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/279272-bsod-random-time-ntoskrnl-exe-nt-0x75c40-ntkrnlmp-exe-nt.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello,

I'm new here, wondering if anyone could help with a problem I'm having please.

Been having a problem with unexpected shutdowns on a Vista PC. I have attached a text version of the minidump file which says the error is Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.exe. The other relevant piece of info it gives is:
BugCheck 9F, {3, 86a7c190, 84b99030, 867da578}

but I have attached the whole file.

Many thanks for your help

Kath

A:Vista unexpected shutdowns, memory dumps says ntoskrnl.exe probably to blame

Your debugger is not using the correct symbolsClick to expand...

Best to post the dmp file itself in future. Otherwise just download the 100meg of Symbols for your Windows version.

This one Minidump (well txt file) doesn't help much, in what the fault is.
But in most cases, it's just a matter of updating all your device drivers, and Windows security updates. And possibly running Memtest on your Ram.

Once that is all done, wait for the next Minidump (hopefully never comes) and post the actual DMP file

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/vista-unexpected-shutdowns-memory-dumps-says-ntoskrnl-exe-probably-to-blame.112882/
Relevancy 60.63%

Here s the specs on this computer Windows XP Pro ASUS P NE-SLI mobo LGA Intel Core Duo Allendale E Ghz ASUS EN LE video card Seagate Barracuda GB Syba CL-U CR-FD Gigabyte GN-WP GS Wireless Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus RS- -PMSR-A W Kingston G DDR External WD Passport GB - USB This machine is about months old and has been crashing occassionally the last two weeks after the machine is up and running awhile I checked the system log and there is nothing leading up to the crash but I do get a crash dump for each one There is nothing I can pin down as coinciding with the crashes The vents and fan on side were blocked by a bookcase so I pulled it out in the open Checked the CPU temp last at deg c Ran quot Memory Diagnostic quot from download com passes of all the tests were clean - this took about minutes Ran chkdsk on the Seagate - no bad sectors I can t tell with chkdsk whether it dumps Crash notifies you when it finds problems All appeared good there Did the quot auto fix file system errors quot but not the Crash dumps search for bad sectors on the external WD Passport I think I need to analyze the crash dumps but don t know where to start I hear there s a MS debugger or some such Haven t looked on MS site yet Is that where it is I m thinking mobo cpu memory psu as possible culprits Can I rule out the video card and the hard drives Seems like next step is to analyze the crash dumps Thanks for any help nbsp

Relevancy 60.63%

Computer been to the shop twice and they are unable to replicate or repair the problem. Puter crashes & dumps, sometimes during boot up and sometimes while on the internet. This continues until it reaches the point that I cannot shut down except manually and if I do that I can't boot up.
It crashed twice this morning and it was due to "page fault in non-paged area". Puter is a Dell XPS 1330 and OS is Vista Home Premium.
Here is the report:
Product
Windows
Problem
Shut down unexpectedly
Date
6/4/2010 6:56 AM
Status
Not Reported
Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Files that help describe the problem
Mini060310-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt
Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 50
BCP1: FFC46B3A
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 98866AB7
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Relevancy 60.63%

XP-Home OEM v5.1.2600 SP3 32bit AMD Athlon 64

Hi,

I am unable to make any crash dumps, currently i am trying to decipher a problem with a driver i use for boot logging, but when the BSOD occurs no crash dump is written at all.

the configuration is set to default:

Write an event to the system log: True
Send an administrative alert: True
Automatically restart: True
Write debugging information:
Small memory dump.
Overwrite any existing file: True

the minidump directory exists in my systemroot.

does anyone have an explanation? can anyone point me to the correct registry key? i can export it then copy and paste here for analysis.

Cheers (:

A:Crash Dumps.

You should turn OFF automatic restart just on general principle.

So you have a page file on your boot drive? Some people run without one.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/crash-dumps-363950.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi.

I just bougth an new computer for 3 days ago. After installing new fresh OP system to my system,
I get bluescreen all the time.

I have done an memorey check to the ram, But they seems to be fine, But my NVIDIA driver just keep crashing. So i don't know if its the new grapic-card?

But anyway this is my massages that i get all the time.

Filename : e1c62x64.sys/1db2e
Filename : ntoskrnl.exe/ntoskrnl.exe+ef694

I can't post up the minidumps here cuz its says i dont have promission to upload them, but i am admin. But still it don't work. But i save'd them in an txtfile, So if you need anything more i can try to upload it aswell.

And the graphic-card's driver's crashing a lot like every 10 min its crash, can it be this? Or can even the card has get brokend? Sorry for bad english aswell!

A:BSOD Crash all the time.

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/287328-bsod-crash-all-time.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Is there a tool built into windows to view mem dumps? Or are there any better third party softwares that I can download?

A:How to view crash dumps?

Hope this helps http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315263

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-view-crash-dumps.594659/
Relevancy 60.2%

I am very frustrated with my pc as of late I am Dumps !!! Won't Write Crash Pc !!! getting BSODs all over the place often as many as four !!! Pc Won't Write Crash Dumps !!! within ten minutes and perhaps seven or eight in a day It is so I can t leave the house without expecting a blue screen of death waiting for me when I get home I haven t installed any new hardware or anything lately that would indicate such a problem but I have a feeling it has to do with drivers The problem is I can t debug it because my pc isn t creating crash dumps C Wiondows Minidumps is not being written to and the is no other dump locations I don t know why it is not creating dumps Randomly however on the seventh it did create a dump however perhaps one time out of thirty or more crashes in the last few weeks and analyzing it with windbg I found that it was probably a driver called ntkrnlpa exe whatever that is Because I only have that one dump I cannot tell if that was the primary and consistent cause or even if it was accurate but I have included the bang analyze dash v and lmv results for this debug if anyone can add any wisdom to this irritating problem So yeah I d like to get to the bottom of what is causing these crashes and more importantly why my pc is constipated and won t dump Thanks Scarlet the lmv results extend much farther but I only included the info relevant to the driver hinted by analyze -v -- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL d An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace Arguments Arg a df memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg value read operation write operation Arg a df address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ READ ADDRESS a df CURRENT IRQL FAULTING IP a df a df CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR xD LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from a df to fa FAILED INSTRUCTION ADDRESS a df a df STACK TEXT ed d a df badb d c eb ed d nt KiTrap E x WARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong f x a df STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt KiTrap E fa f test dword ptr ebp h h SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt KiTrap E FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlpa exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP e f c FAILURE BUCKET ID xD CODE AV BAD IP nt KiTrap E BUCKET ID xD CODE AV BAD IP nt KiTrap E Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt lmv start end module name d cd nt pdb symbols c symbols ntkrnlpa pdb F DB C CB DDBCA F F ntkrnlpa pdb Loaded symbol image file ntkrnlpa exe Mapped memory image file c symbols ntkrnlpa exe E F C f ntkrnlpa exe Image path ntkrnlpa exe Image name ntkrnlpa exe Timestamp Wed Feb E F C CheckSum ImageSize F File version Product version File flags Mask F File OS NT Win File type App File date Translations b CompanyName Microsoft Corporation ProductName Microsoft R Windows R Operating System InternalName ntkrnlpa exe OriginalFilename ntkrnlpa exe ProductVersion FileVersion xpsp sp gdr - FileDescription NT Kernel amp System LegalCopyright C Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved nbsp

A:!!! Pc Won't Write Crash Dumps !!!

Start trouibleshooting the BSOD by testing or swapping out your memory. ntkrnlpa.exe is a Windows System file. The debug pointer is very generic. We always recommend that the memory be checked first

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/pc-wont-write-crash-dumps.84644/
Relevancy 60.2%

I am very frustrated with my pc as of late I am getting BSODs all over the place often as many as four within ten minutes and perhaps seven or eight in a day It is so I can t leave the house without expecting a blue screen of death waiting for me when I get home I haven t installed any Pc Won't !!! Write !!! Crash Dumps new hardware or anything lately that would indicate such !!! Pc Won't Write Crash Dumps !!! a problem but I have a feeling it has to do with drivers The problem is I can t debug it because my pc isn t creating crash !!! Pc Won't Write Crash Dumps !!! dumps C Wiondows Minidumps is not being written to and the is no other dump locations I don t know why it !!! Pc Won't Write Crash Dumps !!! is not creating dumps Randomly however on the seventh it did create a dump however perhaps one time out of thirty or more crashes in the last few weeks and analyzing it with windbg I found that it was probably a driver called ntkrnlpa exe whatever that is Because I only have that one dump I cannot tell if that was the primary and consistent cause or even if it was accurate but I have included the bang analyze dash v and lmv results for this debug if anyone can add any wisdom to this irritating problem So yeah I d like to get to the bottom of what is causing these crashes and more importantly why my pc is constipated and won t dump Thanks Scarlet the lmv results extend much farther but I only included the info relevant to the driver hinted by analyze -v -- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL d An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace Arguments Arg a df memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg value read operation write operation Arg a df address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ READ ADDRESS a df CURRENT IRQL FAULTING IP a df a df CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR xD LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from a df to fa FAILED INSTRUCTION ADDRESS a df a df STACK TEXT ed d a df badb d c eb ed d nt KiTrap E x WARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong f x a df STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt KiTrap E fa f test dword ptr ebp h h SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt KiTrap E FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlpa exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP e f c FAILURE BUCKET ID xD CODE AV BAD IP nt KiTrap E BUCKET ID xD CODE AV BAD IP nt KiTrap E Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt lmv start end module name d cd nt pdb symbols c symbols ntkrnlpa pdb F DB C CB DDBCA F F ntkrnlpa pdb Loaded symbol image file ntkrnlpa exe Mapped memory image file c symbols ntkrnlpa exe E F C f ntkrnlpa exe Image path ntkrnlpa exe Image name ntkrnlpa exe Timestamp Wed Feb E F C CheckSum ImageSize F File version Product version File flags Mask F File OS NT Win File type App File date Translations b CompanyName Microsoft Corporation ProductName Microsoft R Windows R Operating System InternalName ntkrnlpa exe OriginalFilename ntkrnlpa exe ProductVersion FileVersion xpsp sp gdr - FileDescription NT Kernel amp System LegalCopyright C Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pc-wont-write-crash-dumps.611032/
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi I have regular bluescreens on my IBM ThinkPad R e running winxp home SP Celeron M MB MB RAM Could someone please check my minidumps and tell me whats going on I installed a new hdd recently and installed windows XP Home and sp Worked fine for a week then the blue screens started Dumps as follows Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Documents and Settings Andreas Desktop Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is G Symbols Executable search path is Unable to load image ntoskrnl Could my crash please someone analyse dumps exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe Windows XP Kernel Version Service Pack UP Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x a a Debug session time Mon Nov GMT System Uptime days Unable to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Unable to load image win k sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for win k sys Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck E c bf c f b Probably caused by win k sys win k HMDestroyUnlockedObject ab Followup MachineOwner --------- Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Documents and Settings Andreas Desktop Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and Could someone please analyse my crash dumps stack trace are available Symbol search path is G Symbols Executable search path is Unable to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe Windows XP Kernel Version Service Pack UP Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x a a Debug session time Mon Nov GMT System Uptime days Unable to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck f d c Probably caused by memory corruption nt MiIssuePageExtendRequestNoWait f Followup MachineOwner --------- Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Documents and Settings Andreas Desktop Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is G Symbols Executable search path is Unable to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe Windows XP Kernel Version Service Pack UP Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x a a Debug session time Mon Nov GMT System Uptime days Unable to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Unable to load image disk sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for disk sys Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck F d WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for CLASSPNP SYS WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for PartMgr sys Probably caused by disk sys disk GUID DEVINTERFACE PARTITION c Followup MachineOwner --------- Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Could someone please analyse my crash dumps

Hey - Wondering about the age of your system....
Hard drive - IDE or SATA?
A couple of things right off the bat....

Get into setup (f2, or whatever key gets You into your bios)
When in setup check your clock time (date and time) to see if it is current. If it is not current, set it and reboot and see if it saves the time.

Second. Reseat the hard drive just to be sure its secure.

The time stamp issues I have not seen before but if the time of files on the hard drive don't match the time in the BIOS, it is a possibility that this is the problem.

when this happened the first time, do you recall any particular event or a particular thing you were doing when it happened?

tracy

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/could-someone-please-analyse-my-crash-dumps.115484/
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi there!

Lately I have had crash dumps pretty regularly - almost daily. Tonight after two dumps, I ran WhoCrashed:

Conclusion
2 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

ntkrpamp.exe

I have tried several things, but nothing has truly fixed my issue.
I have followed the instructions to get help from your group of experts.

Here's my info:
Vista Home Premium, SP2 (original installation)
32 bit
Built in 2006
CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64x2 dual core processor 5600+ 2.80Ghz
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
HP m8100n
(can't get the power info until I have help moving my desk)

Thank you for any help you can offer!

Paula

A:2 Crash Dumps - ntkrpamp.exe

Hello,

Take a look at the link below and enable verifier. Follow the steps to setup verifier

If the system crashes with verifier running please attach the new dump files.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ed-473665.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/2-crash-dumps-ntkrpamp-exe-692349.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Zip file attached.

Thank you in advance for scanning these files. There are quite a few minidump files...

A:Frequent Crash Dumps

Quite a few views, no replies. Did I leave something out?

It appears to me as though my SSD may be the culprit, due to the fact amdsata.sys is associated with the crashes. Anyone?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/349899-frequent-crash-dumps.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey Since awhile I fixed most my pc issues it was stable except that my GPU driver crashed once after booting PC restored itself and that was it I could live with that Now since a week or two my pc will PC just also no log. a day crash or dumps now Once odd reboot, always reboot after boot Not instantly but after minutes of Firefox game or anything really It will just reboot There is no blue screen There Once a day PC reboot, no dumps or log. also odd crash just now is no Once a day PC reboot, no dumps or log. also odd crash just now crash dumps There is no log entry Yesterday after this happened my mouse and keyboard were not working and I had to reboot myself That happened only once Now again it happened but differently It didn't reboot completely I could hear a connect disconnect device sound and the screen came back on almost like a GPU driver crash But then my screen went black for a moment and all apps that were running got restarted It was like a reboot but without seeing any of the boot screens of Windows Thanks for any input I was planning on doing a memtest at any rate but would love your thoughts

A:Once a day PC reboot, no dumps or log. also odd crash just now

I have newest drivers for chipset, GPU, etc.

Since this crash just now was different from the ones I'm getting everyday, I took a look. In the Logs: DWM.exe stopped working (this never happened before) and an Warning that my GPU stopped responding, and under Hardware tab my GPU has a ! and it says it is disabled because errors have occurred. It is however working just fine at the moment. I do not know if this is related to the reboots I have every day as I've never had any log entries before. I have a long history of GPU related problems and I'm just happy if it works most the time. Now I'm mostly interested in fixing the reboots without any log entries.

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/63907-once-day-pc-reboot-no-dumps-log-also-odd-crash-just-now.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi fellas having trouble with my PC It randomly re-boots amp is getting on my nerves There is no pattern to this at all nothing for a week or two then it re-boots twice in ten minutes I've mem-tested my Ram amp temp checked my graphics card no problems Have ran system with alternate sticks of Ram in alternating slots no problems I have just downloaded me dumps !!!!!!!! MAD Crash driving WinDbg version but haven't a clue how to use it Have also run a programme called WhoCrashed but I don't understand the analysis maybe you guys would be kind enough to have a quick glegg at the following Crash dump directory I WINDOWS Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Fri your computer Crash dumps driving me MAD !!!!!!!! crashed This was likely caused by the following module ati mtag sys Bugcheck code xD x E C xFF x xB DB Error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Dump file I WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp file path I WINDOWS system drivers ati mtag sys product ATI Radeon WindowsNT Miniport Driver company ATI Technologies Inc description ATI Radeon WindowsNT Miniport Driver On Fri your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module ntkrnlpa exe Bugcheck code xA xFFFFFFFC x C x x Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Dump file I WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp file path I WINDOWS system ntkrnlpa exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect possibly the culprit may be another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Thu your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe Bugcheck code x A x x C x x CCC Error Unknown Dump file I WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp file path I WINDOWS system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect possibly the culprit may be another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time Can anybody point me in the rght direction please answers on a postcard many thanks yours in anticipation Slime P S Posted here as I'm sure it's not a virus issue Spec XP SP Asus P Q Pro m'board Ati graphics Ggb OCZ Ram Corsair w PSU Q quad core processor

A:Crash dumps driving me MAD !!!!!!!!

Hello Slime58

Well, I`m not a fella, but here goes anyway

Try updating your ATI drivers.
They could be the cause of it all.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/crash-dumps-driving-me-mad-475828.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Ok so I downloaded Opera browser from the official site link After that a message appears saying that Windows Explorer has stopped working Closing the program just shows up some BSOD explorer.exe crash, time after with the box and Explorer doesn't explorer.exe crash, with BSOD after some time close Here's the problem Quote Problem signature Problem Event Name APPCRASH Application Name explorer exe Application Version Application Timestamp e f c Fault Module Name StackHash a e Fault Module Version Fault Module Timestamp Exception Code c Exception Offset b f OS Version Locale ID Additional Information a e Additional Information a e d b explorer.exe crash, with BSOD after some time ad b a e Additional Information a e Additional Information a e d b ad b a e Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt I also can't use most of my programs There is also a second explorer exe in the Task Manager It uses about KB RAM Can anyone help

A:explorer.exe crash, with BSOD after some time

Hello i would be more then happy to help, can you follow the instructions below.

Information
Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information like the dump files, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

If your computer is not creating DMP Files please follow this link: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD

I look Forward to Helping you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/345882-explorer-exe-crash-bsod-after-some-time.html
Relevancy 59.34%

First of all, I just want to thank you for taking your time our to help with my problem. My PC just crashed randomly and I don't know whats wrong with it. Normally, it would crashed after maybe 2 or 3hr after boot. It doesn't happen every time but quite often.

System OS: Win7 x64
OS age: about 3 months
CPU: Q6600
MB: Gigabyte GA DS3L (as I recall)
Video card: Nvidia 8600GT

Thank you again for your time.

A:BSOD: Crash after certain usage time

Your problem may have something to do with this reported problem:
Microsoft details Windows 7 memory leaks, hangs, freezes

Your system's problem might be how it reacts to this memory leak bug. Anything is possible, in this type of situation.

Quote:

Microsoft has been tracking some odd issues that occur on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. These bugs are not typically fixed via Windows Update, because these hotfixes should only be applied to systems that are experiencing specific problems. So if you are not severely affected by either of them, wait for the relevant service packs. Here are the four most prominent issues, listed in order of decreasing severity.

The first manifests itself when the computer crashes after it runs for some time ...

The 'hotfix' in the above article is not part of any normal 'Update', so you do not get it unless you specifically request it.

I hope this helps,
Art

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-crash-after-certain-usage-time-469588.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I need help diagnosing some BSoDS that I ve been having The today and at least of the earlier ones were Dumps Various BSODs enclosed Crash whilst playing Sims but I haven t been playing much else lately and this is a new Windows install since end of June and new SSD The from yesterday were while playing City of Heroes - there were more than crashes and lockups but only minidumps I was trying out the new Ultra graphics settings - once I turned it back down to regular and stopped alt-tabbing while loading the crashes went away - I can t recall if all the crashes lockups were during loading but I do remember they weren t during missions I think some of the crashes are being causes by my audigy drivers but I m not sure about the others I updated my Radeon drivers but it didn t make a difference I m downloading new audigy drivers now but I think they re the whole problem and the current driver is only a few months Various BSODs Crash Dumps enclosed old I had all new drivers weeks ago but it seems just after that everyone released new drivers heh nbsp

Relevancy 59.34%

couple days ago my symantec antivirus quarantined some trojon horse and ever since my computer has been having those blue screen crash dumps Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Windows system taskeng exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Program Files Apoint K Apoint exeC i keep dumps screen getting blue crash Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC Program Files Adobe Reader Reader reader sl exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exeC Program Files Logitech i keep getting blue screen crash dumps Desktop Messenger Program LogitechDesktopMessenger exeC Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exeC Program Files M PSNLite PsnLite exeC Program Files Apoint K ApMsgFwd exeC Program Files Apoint K Apntex exeC PROGRA M PSNLite PSNGive exeC Program Files Common Files Logishrd KHAL KHALMNPR EXEC Program Files Internet Explorer ieuser exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files HP Smart Web Printing i keep getting blue screen crash dumps hpswp clipbook exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exeC Windows system SearchFilterHost exeC i keep getting blue screen crash dumps Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www hotmail com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE a n amp pf laptopR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE a n amp pf laptopR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhostO - BHO HP Print Clips - F -DC - -A C- F D C - C Program Files HP Smart Web Printing hpswp framework dllO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - HKLM Run Windows Defender ProgramFiles Windows Defender MSASCui exe -hideO - HKLM Run Apoint C Program Files Apoint K Apoint exeO - HKLM Run Symantec PIF AlertEng quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A PIFSvc exe quot a m quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A AlertEng dll quot O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run MSConfig quot C Windows system msconfig exe quot autoO - HKLM Run Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer KHALMNPR EXEO - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKCU Run WMPNSCFG C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exeO - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe detectMem User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run WindowsWelcomeCenter rundll exe oobefldr dll ShowWelcomeCenter User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe detectMem User 'NETWORK SERVICE' O - Startup OneNote Screen Clipper and Launcher lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office ONENOTEM EXEO - Global Startup Logitech Desktop Messenger lnk C Program Files Logitech D... Read more

A:i keep getting blue screen crash dumps

Hello. I am PropagandaPanda (Panda or PP for short), and I will be helping you.Download and Run DDSIf you already have a copy of DDS, there is no need to download a new one.DDS is a tool that gives us a general overview of the condition of your machine.Download DDS by sUBs from any of the links below:DDS.com, DDS.scr, DDS.pifDouble click its icon to run it. If you are using Windows Vista, right click it and select "Run as Administrator".When the scan is finished, two logs will open.Post DDS.txt directly into your reply. Attach Attach.txt.Download and Run Scan with GMERWe will use GMER to scan for rootkits.Please download GMER.zip to your desktop from any of the links below:LINK1, LINK2Right click on GMER.zip and select "Extract All".Close all other open programs as there is a slight chance your computer will crash.Double click GMER.exe. If you are using Windows Vista, right click the icon and select "Run as Administrator". Your security programs may detect GMER's driver trying to load. Allow it.You may see a warning saying "GMER has detected rootkit activity". If so, select NO.Leaving the settings at default, click Scan.When the scan is complete, click Save and save the log onto your desktop.Please include the log in your next reply.Please tell me what changes have been made to the computer since your topic was started. Also give me an update on any symptoms.With Regards,The Panda

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/203188/i-keep-getting-blue-screen-crash-dumps/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hello My Windows Vista has come across multiple problems recently and I simply can t fix them I m not very good with computers Or laptops as the case is A while back my laptop contracted the annoying Windows Vista virus which claimed that it was an anti-virus program My father deleted it and all was well Then it got it again And it was deleted again The process repeated itself until recently when my laptop got it again I suspect it was hiding in some files or something Either way my father got rid of it again or so I thought Since then I have been unable to access Internet Explorer by clicking on the icon It simply says quot application not found quot However when I click on links from my email it gets me on Internet Explorer just fine If the virus is gone then why can t I access Internet Explorer by normal methods Along with my internet problem my laptop Frequent and Dumps Crash Problems Other has frequently had crash dumps I wonder Frequent Crash Dumps and Other Problems if it s the virus at work or something else Which is why I put this in Operating Systems seeing as I have no clue what the problem is Help would be greatly appreciated nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/frequent-crash-dumps-and-other-problems.1033457/
Relevancy 59.34%

i keep getting a lot of crash dumps, how do i solve this problem, i have done a system restore, and my internet has been working fine, but i am still getting a lot of crash dumps, i am missing a windows file 32, or did i accidently delete something in the cache.

A:windows vista crash dumps

I can run a debugging utility on the dump files if you do this:

1 > create a new folder on the desktop and call it "dumpcheck" or whatever you like
2 > navigate to %systemroot%\minidump and copy the last few minidump files to that folder.%systemroot% is normally c:\windows. They are numbered by date. You can paste that address in address bar to get there.
3 > close the folder and right click on it and select Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder.
4 > use the "manage attachments" in the "advanced" reply window to upload that zip file here as an attachment.

This might point us to a non-system driver causing the error, if one exists for it.
ALSO

>> run mdsched.exe and read the additional info. Run the extended memory tests and report

>> go to the Control Panel > Performance Information and Tools > Advanced. Open the "reliabilty monitor" and see just when these began and if the correlate with a new install or some other change.

>> review any recent critical errors in the Event Viewer, especially the System log (run: eventvwr.msc

>> Post a HijackThis scanlog:

Download and install HijackThis. Run it and select "do a system scan and save the log file". Then copy/paste the contents of the log to a reply

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download5554.html

>> You may also wish to try this, now or later >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-vista-crash-dumps.671966/
Relevancy 58.91%

Been Experiencing this for 3 months now. I attached the dump files of each crash below

A:Different BSOD at each reboot, Random crash time

Code:
BugCheck C1, {b9726f68, b9726b40, cd0094, 23}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiCheckSpecialPoolSlop+6e )
The specifics of this bugcheck can be found on my blog here - BSODTutorials: Debugging Stop 0xC1 - Sloppy Bytes and Special Pool

Okay, the dump file doesn't reveal a faulty driver, however, a driver has caused some form of memory corruption. The later dump file revealed Avast as the last running process, this doesn't essentially mean that Avast is causing problems, but it could be a indication since I've seen Avast frequently cause problems in the past.

I'll recommend the removal of avast with avast! Removal Tool, at least for testing purposes.

Install and perform full scans with:Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download
Microsoft Security Essentials | Protect against viruses, spyware, and other malware

Information
Remember to install the free version of Malwarebytes not the free trail; untick the free trial box during installation. MSE is the most lightweight and compatible with the Windows 7 operating system

You can also view this thread for a complete free and lightweight security protection combination:Good and Free system security combination.
The dump file doesn't reveal much information at all unfortunately, the memory contents seem to be pretty corrupt, since most the useful extensions don't work.

Code:
1: kd> .trap 96bead34
ErrCode = 00000000
eax=00000000 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000000 edx=0000b798 esi=0472f91c edi=0472f924
eip=77ca70f4 esp=0472f8a8 ebp=0472f8d4 iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz ac pe cy
cs=001b ss=0023 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=003b gs=0000 efl=00000297
001b:77ca70f4 ?? ???
The trap frame indicates a divide error, which is another sign of drivers being problematic.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/312110-different-bsod-each-reboot-random-crash-time.html
Relevancy 58.48%

I am very green but can follow clear not too advanced instructions Running Windows Pro SP x on Toshiba Satellite A with Avast and Malwarebytes Using Mozilla Firefox and ixquick amp Startpage Search Engines Experiencing Crash Dump Freezing after windows open Excessive start up time and just Dumps, Hanging Crash a log I file ran Freezing, a lot of waiting for the system to open and operate I was unable to access the Crash Dumps, Freezing, Hanging I ran a log file web unless in SafeMode with Internet access I was getting the message No Audio Services Task Manager was freezing as well Internet Explorer was attempting to open while running Mozilla Did a restore last week to the point when I reinstalled Windows - - Ran a Memory Diagnostic and there is no evidence of Crash Dumps, Freezing, Hanging I ran a log file Memory difficulty I would like to debug but can't seem to access the correct file and don't want to completely ruin my computer or cause more that is already manifesting I downloaded an update for my BIOS from Toshiba but I will make this a last effort as it sounds like it has extremely high consequences if you mess up Thank you for any help you can offer Here is the log file from quot Hijack This quot run pre Restore Point I ran this after researching this site It was recommended to not take action unless experienced I'm not Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Safe mode with network support Running processes C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Users Tutu Downloads HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page Bing R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GROOVEEX DLL O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO avast WebRep - E E -AD D- bf-AC D-D F D - C Program Files AVAST Software Avast aswWebRepIE dll O - BHO FlashGetBHO - b d e -fec - d - e a- d eeb d b - C Users Tutu AppData Roaming FlashGetBHO FlashGetBHO dll O - BHO URLRedirectionBHO - B F A - E - -BA - B E FF - C PROGRA MICROS Office URLREDIR DLL O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - Toolbar avast WebRep - E E -AD D- bf-AC D-D F D - C Program Files AVAST Software Avast aswWebRepIE dll O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files x Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe ARM quot C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run avast quot C Program Files AVAST Software Avast avastUI exe quot nogui O - HKLM RunOnce Malwarebytes Anti-Malware C Program Files x Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamgui exe install silent O - HKLM RunOnce InnoSetupRegFile quot C Windows is- OD exe quot REG REGSVRMODE O - HKCU Run Google Update quot C Users Tutu AppData Local Google Update GoogleUpdate exe quot c O - HKUS S- - - Run Sid... Read more

A:Crash Dumps, Freezing, Hanging I ran a log file

The procedure:

Quote:
* Zip up the copy.

Quote:
* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227723-crash-dumps-freezing-hanging-i-ran-log-file.html
Relevancy 58.48%

As in title.

I've just built a new system with spec:

Phenom II 3.4Ghz (x4)
8Gb Patriot DDR3-1333Mhz
Gigabyte Motherboard
MSI graphics-1Ghz GPU
Seagate 500Gb Sata HD
DVD-RW Sata

On loading Vista x64bit (fresh install) to the point where it is preparing to load up for the first time I'm suffering from a recurring BSOD where there is a 0x0000007E error memory crash dump, and continues to do this on start up.

I've run memtest, all memory is fine.

Any pointers appreciated.

A:New Build Fresh Install 7E Crash Mem Dumps

Welcome

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/292944-new-build-fresh-install-7e-crash-mem-dumps.html
Relevancy 58.48%

I am not sure why this is happening. I checked my bios settings. Reformatted my system. Did a clean install of XP and still I get random restarts. Since I reformatted I have had 14 crash dumps since May 23rd 009. It was happening before I reformatted as well. Sometimes it happens twice a day. Sometimes it will not happen for a week apart. This leads me to believe it could be hardware, but I can't tell for sure. I always get the same errors in the minidumps, usually it says probably caused by afd.sys or ntoskrnl.exe, and once or twice I saw Ntfs.sys, but usually like I said its the other two. If someone could analyze the dumps for me and help me figure out what is the most likely culprit it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

A:Computer restarts randomly. Here are the Crash Dumps. Please Help.

A possibility; http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958752

Your afd.sys should be dated 14/08/2008 (sp3) and 136 KB in size located in c:\Windows\system32\drivers folder.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/computer-restarts-randomly-here-are-the-crash-dumps-please-help-391690.html
Relevancy 58.48%

In trying to adhere to the disable Dr Watson crash dumps STIG I need to locate which GPO setting that disables the crash dumps I m aware of the ways to disable the createcrashdump in the regisrty or deleting the AeDebug registry key However I have a GPO that is enabling the crash dumps I know this because everytime I through Dr. Watson GPOs Disabling crash dumps manually disable it and refresh my group Disabling Dr. Watson crash dumps through GPOs policies it is re-enabled I ve been able to isolate which GPO is enabling the crash dumps by unlinking all my GPOs and re-linking them one by one to locate the culprit I ve manually looked through the policy settings of the GPO enabling the crash dumps and can t find anything that would disable the create crash dumps I was wondering if anyone knew off hand how to disable the Dr Watson crash dumps or disable Dr Watson completely through a Group Policy Setting I m all googled out on this one Any assistance would be great thanks OS Windows Server SP Windows XP SP nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/disabling-dr-watson-crash-dumps-through-gpos.796070/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello TSF I've been running into a few problems that some of you may have insight into My computer has been throwing blue screens at me left and right recently Every one of them has been an IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error and my crash dumps are reporting problems ranging from ntsokrnl sys nvatabus sys win k sys ha x k sys and a few others I don't recall off the top of my head When this started happening a crash Random dumps BSODs, included few weeks ago it was only in a certain game I was playing at the time I haven't played it at all Random BSODs, crash dumps included for almost two weeks now yet the frequency of the blue screens has increased to the point of the computer restarting almost completely at random while I'm doing nothing more than loading songs onto my MP player or even surfing the web I got up this morning to find that the system had blue screened overnight with no activity on it at all I'm honestly not sure if it's a driver problem as I've been lead to believe in the past or if my hardware is starting to give out on me somewhere Here's my system configuration AMD no OC GB PC also no OC gb HDD ATI X GTO Enermax W PSU WinXP Pro SP Here are the most recent mini dumps for today I'm really at a loss here and any advice is greatly appreciated

A:Random BSODs, crash dumps included

Anyone? If there's more information needed, I'll see about providing it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/random-bsods-crash-dumps-included-268736.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello everybody So was sitting this morning like usuall checking my mails and facebook and such when theese blue dots apperared dumps. green lights and crash funky About randomly over the screen Okay i thought to myself time for the yearly reinstallation of Windows Just gonna finish reading the news So I did that and klicked around for a while and things worked fine Well except theese blue rahter annoying dots Anyways finished up and decided obviously to try to reboot first So About funky green lights and crash dumps. restarted and was greeted like always by the blue intro motherboard screen but this time with few colourful lines going down across the screen Its skipped no the next booting page and this time many of the letters where replaced with funky green flashing lights After that it started to load Vista Things are going like About funky green lights and crash dumps. normal when a blue screen attack me with something about quot crash dump quot And it starts counting up to a Now I cant really explain the error since most of the letters are flashing at me with a nice green colour and lines are blurring About funky green lights and crash dumps. stuff And then computer dies Well still with high spirits I restarted again and went in to safe mood And that worked fine Except three blurring halfpink lines running down the screen Well could i be a simple fix for this or should I start looking for some new components Like graphic card motherboard or perhaps memory While in safemood though pictures and such and vistas colourful logo are as goodlooking as they always are So not the graphic card And since safemood works not the motherboard or Anyways hope someone has a clue what this might be about and what to do about it Im running Vista if that helps Thx and cheers Also I do apologize for any misspelled words nbsp

A:About funky green lights and crash dumps.

First check the connectors for the monitor. Then unplug the computer and open the case and check that the video card is correctly seated in it's slot. If it is video on the mobo then try plugging in a PCI or AGP (if you have a slot) video card if you have one. Plug the monitor into that and try again.

It's a start.

Dave

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/about-funky-green-lights-and-crash-dumps.936198/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello my Dell Inspiron laptop Windows has been crashing often these days I am not tech savvy enough to understand the problem I googled and download BlueScreenView software to get the dump files I cannot understand the meaning of these and need help to resolve the crash dumps issue Here are the dump file details from the last dump files Code Dump File - - dmp Crash blue Frequent dumps crash screen Time AM Bug Check String APC INDEX MISMATCH Bug Check Code x Parameter e e Parameter Parameter ffff Parameter fffff eca Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Frequent blue screen crash dumps Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffa eb e Parameter fffff c Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver dxgkrnl sys Caused By Address dxgkrnl sys d File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffa cea e Parameter fffff ae c Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver dxgkrnl sys Caused By Address dxgkrnl sys d File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String APC INDEX MISMATCH Bug Check Code x Parameter b e Parameter Parameter ffff Parameter fffff e aca Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size The other dump files also show Caused by mostly ntoskrnl exe or dxgkrnl sys Please suggest what may be causing the problem and how to resolve it Thanks

A:Frequent blue screen crash dumps

Welcome

We need the dumps for proper analysis, please follow the instructions on the thread below:

As for dxgkrnl.sys
Source / dxgkrnl.sys / DirectX Graphics Kernel / Windows Update

See if updating from here helps, DirectX Update

Post back with dumps

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/250932-frequent-blue-screen-crash-dumps.html
Relevancy 58.48%

PC details Windows Home Premium -bit Intel Core Quad CPU Q Need 124 crash with error Stop recurring - dumps help Ghz GB memory display adapter Need help with crash dumps - recurring Stop error 124 Nvidia Geforce GTX Ti On June th I was selecting another Windows theme and it crashed with a stop error I took it to the PC shop I've used before but all they did was run a virus scan said I had viruses in the temporary internet files and run their hardware check routine what that entails I don't know I got it back the following Saturday and Sunday June th I was trying to create different Firefox profiles I was working on getting the same addons in each profile and trying to update the options in one of them Stratiform when it crashed again with the same stop error This happeened two more times and also at one point the PC froze up and I had to do a hard reset Things were quiet on June th except for another freeze up I browsed the stop error posts on this site ran my Kaspersky Antivirus scan and the MalwareBytes virus scan none found installed Debugging Tools for Windows and processed the dumps used Device Manager to update the drivers ran SFC SCANNOW successfully and used the Western Digital Data Lifeguard tool to scan the C drive and the secondary drive that I use for backups both passed I am attaching text files of the output of the debugging tool and zipped files of the dumps themselves I would appreciate any help you could give me in further analysis of these dumps Susan nbsp - - zip nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp - - zip nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp - - zip nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp - - zip nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp StopErr txt nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp StopErr a txt nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp StopErr b txt nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp StopErr c txt nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads

A:Need help with crash dumps - recurring Stop error 124

Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/498517/need-help-with-crash-dumps-recurring-stop-error-124/
Relevancy 58.48%

When I start my cp the system goes right into the blue screen after the desktop icons show up on screen. I have no time to press any key. In normal mode it shows a Windows Defender screen with a Trojan decteted but then blue screens. In safe mode I get to look at the icons for 1 sec then it blue screens? Any help out there, i am on my laptop of course due to problem, but didn't know what to do from here.
Thanks

A:CP Crash Dumps (Blue Screen) as soon as I Start

I tried to go through the recomended procudures but due to this issue, I was unable. DELL is not very good to me lately.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/cp-crash-dumps-blue-screen-as-soon-as-i-start-522224.html
Relevancy 58.48%

dont really know what to do it crashs at random times please help

Relevancy 58.48%

The computer Vista startup Crash on Dumps Windows is a Dell Studio Laptop Windows Vista Home Premium bit I am trying to help a friend who is not Windows Vista Crash Dumps on startup very tech savvy get her computer working better The problem is intermittent but fairly frequent crash dumps on startup She says that the computer ran normally for about a year before the problem began and that it has been going on now for about six months It seems it will Windows Vista Crash Dumps on startup crash frequently for a while then maybe go a week or two without crashing then start again However in looking at the mini-dump files there was one going back to early and several in early so I m not sure about the six month thing As far as hardware a new printer was installed when the computer was purchased but there have been no other hardware installations and the printer has not been changed I ran the Windows Vista Memory Diagnostic on the computer It passed the basic test and the standard test but when I ran the extended test the scan would not progress past of the first pass I ran the extended test twice with the same result once sitting on for about two hours I have attached a ziped directory with several of the mini-dump files to this post Thanks Jhwk nbsp

Relevancy 58.48%

Every now and then while I'm just in the middle of completely normal every day things, like iTunes, MSN, Word, IE etc. everything freezes and then a blue screen comes up saying Vista has been forced to perform an emergency crash dump or something. Then the computer restarts as normal once I've told it to go into safe mode. Why does it keep doing this? Is it serious?

Relevancy 58.48%

Hi, I've been having this problem for awhile now. Basically, when I'm watching Youtube, etc. the screen would turn blue and crash. After restarting the PC it usually is okay for that day. It's getting worse now, crashing when I'm not using the PC. I'm not sure what to do.

A:Crash dumps with Flash related stuff.

Hi,

Download these 2 files; save both to My Documents folder -

1. Microsoft SysInternals AutoRuns - http://live.sysinternals.com/autoruns.exe

2. System file collection app - http://www.sysnative.com/apps/BSOD_X..._Sysnative.exe

Go to My Documents folder and run #2. It will run #1.

Output = newly created folder in My Docs - Sys_XP_Support

Zip up the entire folder and attach to next post.

Also -
- Run Speccy - Download Speccy - FileHippo.com
- "File" | "Publish Snapshot" | Paste URL into your next post

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/crash-dumps-with-flash-related-stuff-1011402.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hello I have upgraded my CPU from Core Duo mhz to Core far) on after Games 1 upgrade CPU crash so time BSOD (With windows Quad Q and I had to upgrade the BIOS for my motherboard before that MB type GA-EP -DS Everything worked fine for that except when I run a game it takes it about to minutes before it just crash and close itself with no any error message currently with Deus Ex HR Starcraft Minecraft I only get the error reporter for the games if they had one and no useful information I can get from them I suspected the heat issue so I bought a new cooler the heat now in sticking on no more but still I am having this issue My configuration are MB GA-EP -DS CPU Intel C Q Q GB RAM Kingston gb x sticks Nvidia GTS As GPU Nvidia GT As physix TB HDD WD GB HDD WD for system GB HDD WD watts power supply Now I am thinking about the power supply but the thing is everything was OK before and I did not face any power issues before all the problems started after I upgraded my bios and CPU I checked the heat status and voltage status with CPU-Z stuff but I am not fimiliar with the correct voltage values for RAM and CPU Any suggestions about the issue PS And the windows was on my computer since Jul and I would love to keep it from that date I would not prefer re-installation unless there is no other option Regards

A:Games on windows crash after CPU upgrade (With BSOD 1 time so far)

It might be a defect in the CPU
Run Prime 95 to test your CPU. Carefully the instructions in this tutorial: CPU - Stress Test with Prime95. Run 3 separate tests, one on each of the settings (Blend, Small FFTs, Large FFTs). Post back with your results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/190464-games-windows-crash-after-cpu-upgrade-bsod-1-time-so-far.html
Relevancy 58.05%

This is a new build and I've had these errors at totally random times. From right after boot to anytime along the way. The worst part is that I can't get any crash dump info..no matter what I've tried. Pagefile is big enough and the dumps are enabled. I'm pretty much a novice with just enough knowledge to assemble my machine and get it running...IF there are no real issues!

I'd really appreciate any help! Thanks!!

A:Random 0X000000F4 errors and no crash dumps written.

There are no dump files present:

Please reconfigure windows to collect the correct info
You want small memory dumps - "MiniDumps"

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/174459-dump-files-configure-windows-create-bsod.html

And here are the instructions for posting:

Tip
Ensure you click the "GRAB ALL" button and then wait for each window to appear in turn and then click OK

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284559-random-0x000000f4-errors-no-crash-dumps-written.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hello my Dell Inspiron laptop Windows has been crashing often these days I am not tech savvy enough to understand the problem I googled and download BlueScreenView software to get the dump files I cannot understand the meaning of these and need help to resolve the crash dumps issue Below are the dump file details from the last dump files The screen 7 crash Frequent blue dumps Windows other dump Frequent blue screen crash dumps Windows 7 files also show Caused by mostly ntoskrnl exe or dxgkrnl sys Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String APC INDEX MISMATCH Bug Check Code x Parameter e e Parameter Parameter ffff Parameter fffff eca Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Frequent blue screen crash dumps Windows 7 Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffa eb e Parameter fffff c Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver Frequent blue screen crash dumps Windows 7 dxgkrnl sys Caused By Address dxgkrnl sys d File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffa cea e Parameter fffff ae c Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver dxgkrnl sys Caused By Address dxgkrnl sys d File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String APC INDEX MISMATCH Bug Check Code x Parameter b e Parameter Parameter ffff Parameter fffff e aca Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/frequent-blue-screen-crash-dumps-windows-7.1067717/
Relevancy 57.62%

Hello,

If you could help with analyzing my files it would be greatly appreciated. I believe it may be related to my Nvidia drivers which were updated yesterday. I chose the "clean install" and everything seemed to be working perfectly. The issues I was having playing some games were resolved and still continue to work at present.

This is the first time I have encountered the BSOD and it asked for me to simply restart if this was the first time I had experienced this blue screen. Everything seems to be working, but if you wouldn't mind analyzing it?

Also, I had a computer programmer program this computer. It was new when purchased and every program and issue has been worked on by him. I may have the installation CD but will need to check at a later time if needed, as I have some things in storage.
Thanks again for taking the time!

Vanessa111

A:BSOD 1st time crash/Recently updated Nvidia Drivers

Three issues

Asacpi.sys

The pre 2009 version of this driver is a known bsod cause.

Quote:
Please visit this link: Asus tek computer inc. -support- drivers and download p7p55d le

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P5K-VM

Scroll down to the utilities category, then scroll down to the "atk0110 driver for windowsxp/vista/windows 7 32&64-bit" (it's about the 12th item down).

Download and install it.

Go to c:\windows\system32\drivers to check and make sure that the asacpi.sys file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (not before).

SPTD.SYS

Quote:
This is another large cause used by daemon tools and alcohol120

Remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.
They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done:DuplexSecure - Downloads

You can use MagicDisc as an alternative.

Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) Overview

Video driver reset BCC 116

Quote:
"It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception".

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash.

As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds.

If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating.

Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU.

Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference.

If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

I would download cpu-z and gpu-z (both free) and keep an eye on the video temps

STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/219958-bsod-1st-time-crash-recently-updated-nvidia-drivers.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I have installed / uninstalled / reinstalled Acronis True Image Home 2009. When I excute the program it will come up for a bit and I get the nice usual vista message. "Acronis true image has stopped working". Acronis support wants crash dumps. Want me to run "drwtsn32" which does not work in Vista.
Is there a way to get crash dumps in Vista. Any one haveing this problem problem with acroness not working with Vista ? if so is there a solution.
Thanks
Bob

http://www.vistax64.com/software/192775-acroness-true-image-not-working-vista-crash-dumps.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi I've been having an issue with my graphic card driver just repplaced my card from an Nvidia card and every time i restart my pc i get a blue screen and then pc starts normal I used WhoCrashed to see whats up and this is what he gave me crash dumps have been found and analyzed A - - dumps restart Error: daily every VIDEO_TDR_ERROR crash basis third party driver has been identified to be crash dumps every restart - daily basis - Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR causing system crashes on your computer It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites Click on the links crash dumps every restart - daily basis - Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR below to search with Google for updates for these drivers atikmpag sys AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Advanced Micro Devices Inc Here is the info crash dumps every restart - daily basis - Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR from the last crash today On Thu GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module atikmpag sys atikmpag xCCAC Bugcheck code x xFFFFFA FAB E xFFFFF CC CAC xFFFFFFFFC x Error VIDEO TDR ERROR file path C Windows system drivers atikmpag sys product AMD driver company Advanced Micro Devices Inc description AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Bug check description This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver atikmpag sys AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Advanced Micro Devices Inc Google query Advanced Micro Devices Inc VIDEO TDR ERROR I uninstalled and reinstalled all my AMD drivers twice using the amd removal tool and still the problem goes on Im clueless on what to try next Help anyone

A:crash dumps every restart - daily basis - Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR

Hi Lilinbloom and welcome to Sevenforums!

Please follow this guide as it will help us solve your issue!

Quote:
To Use DM Log Collector
1. Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below.

2. Save the .exe file to your desktop or other convenient location.

3. Double click on the file to run it.

4. If prompted by UAC then, click/tap on Yes (Windows 7/8) or Continue (Vista).

5. A command prompt will now open to get the required information from your system, save the information into a YourComputerName-xxxx.zip file on your desktop, and close.

6. When finished with step 5, do either step 7 or 8 below.

7. If You Have Already Started a Thread in "BSOD Help and Support"A) Go back to your original thread that you created for your BSOD issue, edit your existing post or reply with a new post, and go to step 9 below.
8. If You Have Not Already Started a Thread in "BSOD Help and Support"
NOTE: Please do not create duplicate threads and posts on the same issue. Doing so will only waste your time and the time of other members trying to help.A) Start a new thread in the BSOD Help and Support forum area, post all details about your BSOD issue, then go to step 9 below.
9. In your BSOD post, upload the created YourComputerName-xxxx.zip file into your post.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/389514-crash-dumps-every-restart-daily-basis-error-video_tdr_error.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Got a Compaq Pentium dual core PC running Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 (32-bit) w/1GB of RAM. Seems like the system goes into random crash dumps for no rhyme or reason. The computer blue screens, then counts up to 100 then restarts. Of course, this is a friend's computer, and she is usually on Facebook doing something. My first instinct is to bump up RAM. I'm not sure how much a reload will help the problem. Would upgrading to Windows 7 be a worth the time and $$$? This may get expensive and I'm sure she wants to keep things cheap as possible, thus, I'm thinking that upgrading RAM would be "the quick fix." Any ideas?

A:Random crash dumps in Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 (32-bit)

Ok first lets fix the problem then worry about a windows 7 install if you want to but we should be able to fix it with out needing to buy win.7 Please do the following:Download BlueScreenViewNo installation required.Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/324680/random-crash-dumps-in-windows-vista-home-premium-sp2-32-bit/
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi I've been having an issue with my graphic card driver just repplaced my card from an Error: dumps - basis daily VIDEO_TDR_ERROR restart crash - every Nvidia card and every time i restart my pc i get a blue screen and then pc starts normal I used WhoCrashed to see whats up and this is what he gave me crash dumps have been found and analyzed A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crash dumps every restart - daily basis - Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR crashes on your computer It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers atikmpag sys AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Advanced Micro Devices Inc Here is crash dumps every restart - daily basis - Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR the info from the last crash today On Thu GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module atikmpag sys atikmpag xCCAC Bugcheck code x xFFFFFA FAB E xFFFFF CC CAC xFFFFFFFFC x Error VIDEO TDR ERROR file path C Windows system drivers atikmpag sys product AMD driver company Advanced Micro Devices Inc description AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Bug check description This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver atikmpag sys AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Advanced Micro Devices Inc Google query Advanced Micro Devices Inc VIDEO TDR ERROR I uninstalled and reinstalled all my AMD drivers twice using the amd removal tool and still the problem goes on Im clueless on what to try next Help anyone

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/389514-crash-dumps-every-restart-daily-basis-error-video_tdr_error.html
Relevancy 54.18%

DUMPS WITH PIN FOR SALE
- DUMPS 101 Track1+Track2+PIN.
- DUMPS 201 Track1+Track2+Track3+PIN.
- Daily update.
- Lowest prices at a stuff of such quality.
- Replace lost/stolen/hold/card error/call
- Refunds
- Support 24/7

100% GUARANTEE
UNITED STATES
UNITED KINGDOM
CANADA
CHINA
BRASIL
GERMANY
ITALY
*** WE HAVE SOLELY THIS Gmail : [email protected] ? NO different Gmail.
*** WE HAVE SOLELY THIS ICQ: 687919152 ? NO different ICQ.
*** WE HAVE Solely THIS DOMAIN : http://dumps-genuis.ru/

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b028484a-d471-467a-bc17-e93fa6ea5cd7/wwwdumpsgenuisru-sell-dumps-good-pin-china-usa-denmark-norway-?forum=TechnetSandboxForum
Relevancy 54.18%

I wanna present automated secure dumps shop service with high quality dumps.

BTC fully automatic funding implemented!
After 3 confs from our side you will be funded 100%!!!

EU/WORLD/USA/CANADA/CHINA/UK and more ... 
!!!NEW DUMPS BASES 100% VALID!!!

+ Dumps - Track 1/2 Worldwide Mix
+ 1st HAND DUMPS
+ 24/7 SUPPORT
+ ALL VENDORS
+ GOOD PRICES
+ QUALITY DUMPS SHOP 
+ QUALITY SERVICE 
+ REFUND OF ALL CODES except 00
+ DISCOUNT SYSTEM FOR FAVOURITE CLIENTS IS VERY LOYAL !!!
+ Buy Dumps Shop & Credit Cards with cvv2 

DEMO : 
4744850006606686^CONRAD/DARCIE D^1705101000000000083200832000000 4744850006606686=17051010000000000832 PINCODE: 1022
4388540044889409=170920111327710?%B438854004488940 9^PETTY/RONALD ^1709201113271100000000710000000 PIN : 4559
4388575232888599=190420118709031?%B438857523288859 9^RANDOLPH/ELLIOTT ^1904201187091100000000031000000 PIN: 8090
4388576028659384=181020115400176?%B438857602865938 4^HOWARD/WILLIAM ^1810201154001100000000176000000 PIN: 2020
4388576042761380=180210110000851?%B438857604276138 0^WATSON/JOSEPH ^1802101100001100000000851000000 PIN: 7886
4670100523970258^NICANOR/ANNA^19031010000000150000000 4670100523970258=19031010000015000000 TongueINCODE: 8766

Always welcome and ready for orders!

Join for free at http://dumps-genuis.ru/login.php
Gmail : [email protected]
Sincerely. dumps-genuis.ru/ Dumps Shop.
Good luck all!!!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/fe02abc9-fe0f-41b5-a9ff-29b449f76184/httpdumpsgenuisru-sell-dumps-fresh-pin-us-china-au-uk-ca-eu-verified?forum=TechnetSandboxForum
Relevancy 54.18%

I wanna present automated secure dumps shop service with high quality dumps.

BTC fully automatic funding implemented!
After 3 confs from our side you will be funded 100%!!!

EU/WORLD/USA/CANADA/CHINA/UK and more ... 
!!!NEW DUMPS BASES 100% VALID!!!

+ Dumps - Track 1/2 Worldwide Mix
+ 1st HAND DUMPS
+ 24/7 SUPPORT
+ ALL VENDORS
+ GOOD PRICES
+ QUALITY DUMPS SHOP 
+ QUALITY SERVICE 
+ REFUND OF ALL CODES except 00
+ DISCOUNT SYSTEM FOR FAVOURITE CLIENTS IS VERY LOYAL !!!
+ Buy Dumps Shop & Credit Cards with cvv2 

DEMO : 

Always welcome and ready for orders!

Join for free at http://dumps-genuis.ru/login.php
Gmail : [email protected]
Sincerely. dumps-genuis.ru/ Dumps Shop.
Good luck all!!!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0f94538b-710f-494b-918d-bbb9dac67454/wwwdumpsgenuisru-sell-dumps-fresh-with-pin-china-usa-uk-eu-nw-online-shop-?forum=TechnetSandboxForum
Relevancy 53.32%

Hey guys so I've been getting some random BSOD errors every few days or so I usually leave my computer on when I am at work or sleep and either when I come home Random BSOD error ntoskrnl.exe (address driver ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0) or wake up my computer is off So I turn it on and it says that the computer didn't Random BSOD error driver ntoskrnl.exe (address ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0) shut down properly when I start up I downloaded the BlueScreenView and noticed I've had some BSOD three times within days One Random BSOD error driver ntoskrnl.exe (address ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0) was a PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA error which I believe was a RAM problem i bought new RAM and installed it plus OCed it to but I believe it was making my system unstable so I reset the speed to default and haven't gotten that error again but after that I've gotten two IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL errors related to ntoskrnl exe I did some research online and from what I read it could be a number of problems I'm just not sure where to start and could really use some guidance and advice I uploaded my dmp files for anyone who knows how to look at these Thank in advance

A:Random BSOD error driver ntoskrnl.exe (address ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0)

Welcome to 7F. I'll take a look at your dumps and see if I can get you BSOD free.

One

NETGEAR NEUTRAL WIRELESS SOLUTION

Your Netgear Neutral Wireless Solution driver has been flagged. It is quite old a could probably do with updating. Check for updates here
Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff800034c88ac}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for scmndisp.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for scmndisp.sys
Probably caused by : scmndisp.sys ( scmndisp+16d1 )

---------

1: kd> lmvm scmndisp
start end module name
fffff880`0188b000 fffff880`01895000 scmndisp T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: scmndisp.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\scmndisp.sys
Image name: scmndisp.sys
Timestamp: Fri May 27 11:30:22 2011 (4DDF7D3E)
CheckSum: 00009C0C
ImageSize: 0000A000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

Two

HARDWARE DIAGNOSTICS

A few of your dumps (0x50, 0x124) are pointing towards hardware errors. 0x124s are usually always hardware errors but rarely give us an indication of what the problem actually is. In this case we may have struck lucky as this particular one shows up ASUS AI Suite III. The utilities listed below are the ones I'm concerned about.Attachment 353971

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa800752d028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000bf800000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000124, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

PROCESS_NAME: AISuite3.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: f

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17029 (debuggers(dbg).140219-1702) amd64fre
We have seen motherboard packaged utilities cause 0x124s in the past and it could be the case here.
Uninstall ASUS AI Suite III and test the system for stability.
Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use
Download and run MemTest86+ to test your RAM. RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Note
Attachment 353972 Run MemTest86+ for at least 8 passes. Ideally set it off before you go to bed and leave it overnight, we're looking for zero errors here. A single error will show something's going bad with your RAM.

Three

NVIDIA GPU

You've also received a 0x116 which is a VIDEO_TDR_ERROR (Timeout Detection & Recovery) which means your GPU driver has crashed and has failed to recover in time. This could be down to the driver, the card itself or possibly the power to the card.
Code:
******************************************************************************... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/365399-random-bsod-error-driver-ntoskrnl-exe-address-ntoskrnl-exe-74ec0.html
Relevancy 52.89%

i keep getting BSOD when playing game new graphics i dont know where to start when its comes to BSOD stuff

110414-10576-01.dmp 11/4/2014 10:48:39 PM 0x00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0af318f8 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+4a63cc NT Kernel & System Microsoft? Windows? Operating System Microsoft Corporation 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255) x64 ntoskrnl.exe+4a63cc C:\Windows\Minidump\110414-10576-01.dmp 6 15 7600 262,144 11/4/2014 10:48:41 PM is some info i dont know what else yall need

A:0x00000124 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+4a63cc BSOD Error runninganygame

Please Help

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/351242-0x00000124-ntoskrnl-exe-ntoskrnl-exe-4a63cc-bsod-error-runninganygame.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi to make things easier for you dxgmms1.sys,ntoskrnl.exe,Ntfs.sys BSOD Address:ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0; below is the Bug Check String Driver and crash address SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION dxgmms sys ntoskrnl exe bc MEMORY MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc NTFS FILE SYSTEM Ntfs sys ntoskrnl exe bc IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc unrelated how could I make nice table above I have searched the forum Problem BSOD randomly usually graphics related eg flash games in chrome graphics related software Mathematica Problem I use an internet usb G device to connect to internet Every morning the device will not connect to internet and computer will hang on shutting down screen when I BSOD Address:ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0; dxgmms1.sys,ntoskrnl.exe,Ntfs.sys restart I have to manually turn off and back on again I think this may be a dying capacitor on motherboard that needs boot's to get excited Problem Chrome quot aw snap quot happens regularly and is usually flash content related even ad banners seem to cause it from time to time I have reinstalled chrome checked plugins etc etc no luck Internet explorer runs stable but for example in flash games it seems to momentarily freeze and then catch up BSOD Address:ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0; dxgmms1.sys,ntoskrnl.exe,Ntfs.sys with itself again These are moments where I think chrome would have crashed Things I've done SFC scan All's well Memtest I did pass it took an hour everything fine Will put it on over night tonight Checked for latest drivers Also have latest BIOS Checked win update Ran Intel Burn everything ok max stress over Gb RAM run min max temp thank you Noctua NH-C P this is with quiet adaptor too lol Ran malwarebytes found nothing toxic Ran SSDlife Free health SSD seems fine Bought a new motherboard assuming that the current one is going bad I haven't switched over to it yet and thought I should investigate a little further before I do ie bad RAM CPU Power Supply SSD CPU seems fine RAM passed test but will test further My own quot opinion quot until today was that there is a fault on motherboard probably with usb hardware Now I realise that it could be the power supply but I have no way to test this bar buy a new one My analysis bad motherboard or bad PSU Either way not getting away with cheap fix methinks UPDATE I enabled verifier exe using this Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable Windows crashes just before going to desktop I had to boot last known config to get up and running again IE I CAN RELIABLY CREATE BSOD USING VERIFIER EXE WITH GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS So I am going to try focusing on drivers loaded at startup by process of elimination Is there a quick way to find out which one Below is the Check String Driver and crash address for the BSOD's when using verifier exe IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL RNDISMPX SYS RNDISMPX SYS a UPDATE If I choose or more non Microsoft drivers in verifier exe I get BSOD different check strings but always at the same address Also computer seems more unstable since engaging with verifier exe I feel I have given a thorough evaluation based on information in this forum and would appreciate feedback from those with more expertise than I UPDATE Another Memtest gave errors on pass Questions any chance poor power supply can cause this anyone have experience increasing voltage to make this go away would bad RAM explain all my problems ok fine i'll go through RAM and the slots and find the bad one sigh major sigh positively tragic sigh UPDATE Started with slot with stick of RAM Did memtest but had an idea I turned on verifier exe with all rd party drivers selected and my theory was to replicate the BSOD I got earlier at startup Went through each slot each RAM combo's of RAM and then to add insult to injury with all sticks in exactly same as before no BSOD Life is tough So maybe RAM wasn't properly seated all this time or maybe I need to test the RAM proper... Read more

A:BSOD Address:ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0; dxgmms1.sys,ntoskrnl.exe,Ntfs.sys

**************UPDATE 5 ****************

The sequence of events went as follows.
RAM test 1 pass was passed. Verifier.exe caused immediate BSOD on windows start when activated. Trying to hunt down drivers revealed any combo of 3 or more drivers gave BSOD at startup. Randomly decided to recheck RAM. Failed memtest after 27 minutes pass 1. Found one RAM stick that passed after one pass slot0. Got fed up of waiting for other slot's. Devised a plan to use verifier to check the RAM by seeing which combo's of RAM sticks gave BSOD on startup. All combo's passed. And now verifier does not give BSOD on any setting. Began to hate life. Cheered myself up with prospect of sleep. Put all 16 Gb RAM in properly and ran mentest for 18 hours, 6 passes. No error. Still no verifier.exe errors when enabled. Wrote this update.

If RAM failed after 27min one test, and then after swapping around a retest of 18 hours has no error, one would presume the RAM may be ok. Equally, I believe one could say the RAM is suspect. So, if the test is failed it really doesn't tell us anything except there is a problem somewhere. But we know there is a problem since we have BSOD!!! If I hadn't rerun the test I wouldn't question the RAM.

So the question is: how do I categorically ensure that a stick of RAM is good? Is memtest on RAM with an alternative working computer enough?

In summary:

I ran memtest for 18 hours, which was 6 passes. No problems detected. Using verifier.exe with protocols given on this forum I no longer get BSOD.

Currently my hypothesis is that the RAM was never seated correctly, or given that it takes a bit of force to insert correctly into motherboard, the flexing has at least temporarily defused whatever fault was causing my BSOD. Tenuous I know. But I really have no other explanation other than something somewhere on the motherboard or power is failing, or even the RAM.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/351171-bsod-address-ntoskrnl-exe-75bc0-dxgmms1-sys-ntoskrnl-exe-ntfs-sys.html
Relevancy 52.89%

BSOD random, probably under heavy load situations. I dont know how to do.

DM log collector file attached

many thanks

A:BSOD random most times ntoskrnl.exe+748c0 and ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0

Hi berdini.

Code:
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GS_FALSE_POSITIVE_MISSING_GSFRAME
Scan the system for possible virus infection with the following programs.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
Let us know the results.

Code:
BugCheck F7, {fffff8800a01ff08, f8800125d135, ffff077ffeda2eca, 0}

Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!_report_gsfailure+26 )

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373211-bsod-random-most-times-ntoskrnl-exe-748c0-ntoskrnl-exe-74ec0.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Got my first blue screen of death tonight had firefox opened one watching youtube video another browsing internet After bsod /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40) caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) BSOD it restarted i login but just black screen with cursor ctrl alt delete worked so i shut my computer down Boot up normally after check my minidump file bsod cause BSOD caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40) by ntoskrnl exe Did little search on google find BSOD caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40) has to do with ram and hard drive Downloaded wd data life guard diagnostic for my mechanic drive which is healthy but my ssd on shows failed end to end error rate value threshold worst is all in SMART statue Im not sure if i can trust this wd diagnostic on my crucial ssd there are alot of unknown in SMART statue too Theres no ssd diagnotic for crucial there is a firmware not sure if it helps So i downloaded and ran crystaldiskinfo on my ssd health statues says good it doesnt say end to end error rate like wd Instead same ID B line says quot unused reserve nand blocks quot instead Is my ssd good i havent ran a test on my ram yet This is almost month old build Asrock x x killer i k gtx w crucial x gb crucial gb ssd wd blue tb Heres info of bsod with bluescreenview Bug Check String- IRQL GT ZERO AT SYSTEM SERVICE Bug Check Code - x a Parameter - dc a Parameter - Parameter - Parameter - fffff b Caused By Driver- ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address- ntoskrnl exe a File Description- NT Kernel amp System

A:BSOD caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/367819-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe-adress-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40.html