Windows Support Forum

Explorer.ex crashed with Error MSG 0x0a0c0fd8...?

Q: Explorer.ex crashed with Error MSG 0x0a0c0fd8...?

Hi All,

I had this message come up when I turned off my rig earlier on today with the error mesage of the following below.

The Instruction at 0x0a0c0fd8 reference memory at 0x0a0c0fd8. The memory could not be written.

Click OK to terminate the program

This is the first time that I have ever come across this error message and I have looked through Google to no sucess and I cannot find out what caused the problem. I have looked through event logs and nothing was logged for explorer.exe which is odd.

Anybody got any idea what caused this... I am a little lost because I have never come across this nor have I ever seen this error message before, so I am totally cluless.

Would it have anything to do with DLNA perhaps...?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Explorer.ex crashed with Error MSG 0x0a0c0fd8...?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Explorer.ex crashed with Error MSG 0x0a0c0fd8...?

It's most likely a program that crashed upon closing (most likely that the shutdown sequence forced it to close without exiting gracefully). There should be a name of the Windows that refers to the program that it belongs to.

You can also provide this info - it may give a hint as to what it was (let us know at about what time it happened).
Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog))
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/53756-explorer-ex-crashed-error-msg-0x0a0c0fd8.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Yo Bleeping Long time no see Last night Java crashed then this morning updates failed I/O device java malware crashed to unable crashed, error, update and things looked a bit fishy taskbar went white start menu jitters and random programs closing due to I O device error To be clear IE Java and Malwarebytes have closed due to device error Also Java and Malware would not update I am seeing errors such as The instruction at x AEB reference memory at x AEB The required data I/O device error, java crashed, malware crashed unable to update was not placed into memory because of I O error status of xc Thanks in advance Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST x Version - - Ran by Dante administrator on DANTE-PC - - Running from C Users Dante DesktopLoaded Profiles Dante Available Profiles Dante Platform Windows Ultimate Service Pack X Language English United States Internet Explorer Version Default browser Chrome Boot Mode I/O device error, java crashed, malware crashed unable to update NormalTutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool http www geekstogo com forum topic -frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool Processes Whitelisted If an I/O device error, java crashed, malware crashed unable to update entry is included in the fixlist the process will be closed The file will not be moved NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvvsvc exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation D Vision nvSCPAPISvr exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display nvxdsync exe NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvvsvc exe Apple Inc C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe AVG Technologies CZ s r o C Program Files x AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe Apple Inc C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files x Common Files microsoft shared VS DEBUG mdm exe WDC C Program Files Western Digital WD SmartWare WD Drive Manager WDDMService exe Memeo C Program Files x Western Digital WD SmartWare Front Parlor WDSmartWareBackgroundService exe Apple Inc C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe Apple Inc C Program Files x Common Files Apple Internet Services iCloudServices exe Apple Inc C Program Files x Common Files Apple Internet Services ApplePhotoStreams exe Google Inc C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe WDC C Program Files Western Digital WD SmartWare WD Drive Manager WDDMStatus exe Western Digital C Program Files x Western Digital WD SmartWare Front Parlor WDSmartWare exe AVG Technologies CZ s r o C Program Files x AVG AVG avgui exe C Program Files x NETGEAR WNA M WlanWpsSvc exe Adobe Systems Inc C Program Files x Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrotray exe Google Inc C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe Google Inc C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe Google Inc C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe Apple Inc C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe Apple Inc C Program Files x Common Files Apple Apple Application Support APSDaemon exe Adobe Systems Incorporated C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe Google Inc C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe Registry Whitelisted If an entry is included in the fixlist the registry item will be restored to default or removed The file will not be moved HKLM Run AdobeAAMUpdater- gt C Program Files x Common Files Adobe OOBE PDApp UWA UpdaterStartupUtility exe - - Adobe Systems Incorporated HKLM Run iTunesHelper gt C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe - - Apple Inc HKLM-x Run AVG UI gt C Program Files x AVG AVG avgui exe - - AVG Technologies CZ s r o HKLM-x Run SwitchBoard gt C Program Files x Common Files Adobe SwitchBoard SwitchBoard exe - - Adobe Systems Incorporated HKLM-x Run AdobeCS ServiceManager gt C Program Files x Common Files Adobe CS ServiceManager CS ServiceManager exe - - Adobe Systems Incorporated HKLM-x Run gt X HKLM-x Run Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher gt C Program Files x Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrobat sl exe - - Ad... Read more

A:I/O device error, java crashed, malware crashed unable to update

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/594488 <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new FRST log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download FRST by Farbar from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.FRST Download LinkWhen you go to the above page, there will be 32-bit and 64-bit downloads available. Please click on the appropriate one for your version of Windows. If you are unsure as to whether your Windows is 32-bit or 64-bit, please see this tutorial.Double click on the FRST icon and allow it to run. Agree to the usage agreement and FRST will open. Do not make any changes and click on the Scan button. Notepad will open with the results. Post the new logs as explained in the prep guide. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/594488/io-device-error-java-crashed-malware-crashed-unable-to-update/
Relevancy 52.03%

I have first been getting these problems when I downloaded Comodo IS Pro. Apparently when I approached them for help,the technician did not reply to me after telling me to install.

Thus I did a system restore and the computer could load in normal mode(however the screen,etc loaded slow like hell.)

Yesterday, I downloaded comodo firewall and something familiar appeared

From Problem Reports and solution, these are the service that crashed:

4X svchost.exe
1X lsm.exe
1X sandboxie.exe
1X wininit.exe

But guard32.dll from comodo is the module causing it according to Problem Reports and Solution, but anyone knows why and how to solve it?

A:Svchost crashed, windows start up crashed, local session manager crashed

Have you tried uninstalling Commodo to see if it is causing the problem?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/399891/svchost-crashed-windows-start-up-crashed-local-session-manager-crashed/
Relevancy 48.59%

min- hr ago explorer exe crashed and restarted Explorer.Exe crashed idk what happened but its been frequent i got this from the event viewer Faulting application name Explorer EXE version time stamp x d c Faulting Explorer.Exe crashed module name unknown version time stamp x Exception code xc Fault offset x ed Faulting process id x c Faulting application start time x cd c Explorer.Exe crashed e e Faulting application path C Windows Explorer EXE Faulting module path unknown Report Id be a b -a b - e - - e f EventData Explorer EXE d c unknown c ed c cd c e e C Windows Explorer EXE unknown be a b -a b - e - - e f Event Windows cannot access the file for one of the following reasons there is a problem with the network connection the disk that the file is stored on or the storage drivers installed on this computer or the disk is missing Windows closed the program Windows Explorer because of this error Program Windows Explorer File The error value is listed in the Additional Data section User Action Open the file again This situation might be a temporary problem that corrects itself when the program runs again If the file still cannot be accessed and - It is on the network your network administrator should verify that Explorer.Exe crashed there is not a problem with the network and that the server can be contacted - It is on a removable disk for example a floppy disk or CD-ROM verify that the disk is fully inserted into the computer Check and repair the file system by running CHKDSK To run CHKDSK click Start click Run type CMD and then click OK At the command prompt type CHKDSK F and then press ENTER If the problem persists restore the file from a backup copy Determine whether other files on the same disk can be opened If not the disk might be damaged If it is a hard disk contact your administrator or computer hardware vendor for further assistance Additional Data Error value Disk type Hijackthis data included any clue why this thing happened --Thanks Noel--

A:Explorer.Exe crashed

It is best in these situations to go through some basic troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7
In regards to some of the troubleshooting steps: Let us know if your system is under warranty. If it is under warranty, do not open up the system unless you are sure the warranty does not become void by doing so.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/231437-explorer-exe-crashed.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Internet explorer on Windows 7 has stopped working on our computer; when we click on it , it opens a blank screen with icons, but no content and you can't use the search line to find anything. I can still use Mozilla Firefox for all my sites, but if I try to search with google , it redirects. I have to type in a url to find things, although I can search using aol. Internet explorer just suddenly stopped working; the monitor turned black a couple of times before going to screen saver, and then explorer wouldn't work after that. Please advise what we should do. Thanks a lot!

Mod Edit: Moved from Win7 to Am I Infected ~~boopme

A:Internet explorer crashed

Reset Internet Explorer.Go here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737 and run "FixIt" procedure.You can use ANY browser to download "FixIt" file.Make sure you follow ALL steps listed there.Let me know if it helped.  Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop. Double-click SecurityCheck.exe Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.NOTE 2 SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me. Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderOther ServicesPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply. Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeClick Go and post the result. Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop.* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.* Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtDownload Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from HERE to your Desktop.Unzip downloaded file.Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exeFollow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.DO NOT click on the Cleanup button. Simply exit the program.When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder..... mbar-log-xxxxx.txt and system-log.txt Please download Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) to your desktop.There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.rKill.exe: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/10/iExplore.exe (renamed rKill.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/11/Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.If using Vista or Windows 7 right-click on it and choose Run As Administrator.A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.Do not reboot until instructed.If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.If normal mode still doesn't work, run the tool from safe mode.When the scan is done Notepad will open with rKill log.Post it in your next reply.NOTE. rKill.txt log will also be present on your desktop.NOTE Do NOT wrap your logs in "quote" or "code" brackets.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/499744/internet-explorer-crashed/
Relevancy 48.16%

Source
Internet Explorer
Summary
Stopped working
Date
5/14/2014 6:49 PM
Status
Report sent
Description
Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
Problem signature
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: IEXPLORE.EXE
Application Version: 11.0.9600.17037
Application Timestamp: 5312c30a
Fault Module Name: Flash.ocx
Fault Module Version: 13.0.0.206
Fault Module Timestamp: 5351cd53
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0037534a
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 5861
Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
Additional Information 3: d1d9
Additional Information 4: d1d94a13d3609d6b740644c12508f581
Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: d0dcbb789f1d9533a0fc1631668a27d6 (73231666956)

A:Internet Explorer 11 crashed

Hey mate,

First, make sure you have all updates installed that are listed as important from widows update.

Then, go to Manage add-ons in your IE tools area, and disable ALL of them except flash. Uninstall any that you do not want, need, or use. If you cannot from that window, go to your control panel uninstall programs and remove it from there if available (remember, only uninstall the add-ons that you do not want, otherwise, disabling them will suffice for now).

Update your antivirus program. Scan your computer for malware. Restart if windows update requires it.

Do you still have the problem? You can enable any add-ons that you previously disabled if you need them to run. If it is an antivirus add-on, I would leave it disabled. Let me know if you still have problems with crashings

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/46339-internet-explorer-11-crashed.html
Relevancy 48.16%

First I couldn t bring up and My Explorer OE Internet crashed! have Help! my e-mail in Outlook Express The subject line would show Help! My Internet Explorer and OE have crashed! but when I d click on it there would be an empty window THEN IE would just stop coming up I keep getting Help! My Internet Explorer and OE have crashed! a message that says quot Microsoft Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close We are sorry for the inconvenience If you were in the middle of something the information you were working on might be lost quot It then has a checked square that says quot Restart Microsoft Internet Explorer quot I tried removing IE and then reinstalling but nothing has changed I can no longer bring up OE either AND since IE seems to be so intertwined in so many Windows processes I can t do much of anything I can t download anything I can t Help! My Internet Explorer and OE have crashed! add remove anything Thank god I had just downloaded this MyIE browser i don t think that did anything because at least I can surf the web But I am just sick I ve been inundated with numerous trojan horse viruses in the past week or two weeks I have the free version of AVG and it supposedly quot healed quot the infected files Please help I have Windows Professional AVG and what else do you need to know Rgds Kim nbsp

A:Help! My Internet Explorer and OE have crashed!

http://support.earthlink.net/mu/1/psc/img/walkthroughs/windows_9x_nt/browsers/ie_6.0/8458.psc.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-my-internet-explorer-and-oe-have-crashed.221404/
Relevancy 48.16%

Whenever I plug my ipod in for charge or take out the plug, my computer says windows explorer has crashed and needs to restart and i can usually cancel the process so i dont lose everything im doing.

Its vista sp1 home premium
Dell INsiprion 530
quad core
3 gb of ram

only when ipod is plugged in or taken out

Relevancy 48.16%

My girlfriend downloaded something to the PC (can't remember what is was) and now Internet Explorer has crashed. I have netscape and this works, tried to reset defaults, uninstall/reinstall ie - same problem.

Can't connect to dns or ip address, netscape works ok - im desperate cause I use Google Toolbar which only works on IE.

Try and get any page on IE and just get the message: Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

Thanks in advance.

A:Internet Explorer Crashed/Bug'd

Welcome to TSG

Have a look here: http://forums.techguy.org/t164245/s.html

If you still have a problem someone here will help you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-crashed-bugd.182785/
Relevancy 48.16%

hi i am Windows crashed explorer having difficulty of fixing this errror message that i got each time i right click on my c e or d drives and navegate to property a windows pop up it said quot Windows explorer crashed windows explorer has encountered a problem and need to be close we are sorry for the Windows explorer crashed inconvenience quot Windows explorer crashed it has an option of send or don t send If i click any one of those botton the screen would went blank and reappear afer a few second that message would gone and whatever program was open before would stil be there but if i chose not to click the send or don t send and leve the pop up in background i can still use the computer without anyproblem- and if i were to right click and go to propery again it will just be fine- no more popup my pc is running xp pro sp with the latest update from windows I am runnig kaspersky antivirus I tried kaspersky scan for virus but it does not found any except the following c program files ibm updater ucgather exe this one got quarantined riskware suspicious driver installation and the following c program files microsoft office xp office powerpnt exe c program files microsoft office xp office excel exe c program files microsoft office xp office excel exe c program files microsoft office xp office winword exe c program files microsoft office xp office outlook exe c IBMTOOLS apps nortonav nav external norton app navapsvc exe c program files adobe acrobat reader acroRd dll c program files common files microsoft shared office mso dll c windows system macromed flash flash b ocx all of the above have highly dangerous or very dangerous description under comment quite honestly i am not even sure if i can delet those exe file anywat I have searched here and there visisted many forums and i got lots of ideas from diffrent members I have try things such as reinstall IE sfc scannow shellexview besides i also enable the turn on DEP for all program and services except those i select and i select windows explorer defragment delete cookies history unuse fiiles and still the problem is not fix I don t want to run windows cd repair or reformat until the last minute I wish to try everything i could before that please i really need to get this thing fix any advice or suggestion is deeply appriciated thanks ou nbsp

A:Windows explorer crashed

Sounds to me like a add-on to the explorer context menu is making your system crash. some of the files you describe as being infected are the main executables for MS office. Try uninstalling 3rd party apps that are not essential one at a time. In other words something that would normally come up on the menu when you right click your drives and is not part of basic windows. Does the same thing happen when you right click a single file and not a drive?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-explorer-crashed.113705/
Relevancy 48.16%

I randomly got two crashes from explorer.exe and this is whats in the event vewier

Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 6.1.7601.17567, time stamp: 0x4d672ee4
Faulting module name: msvcrt.dll, version: 7.0.7600.16385, time stamp: 0x4a5bdfbe
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000001087
Faulting process id: 0x6e8
Faulting application start time: 0x01cc5f09f52b08eb
Faulting application path: C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
Report Id: 5172771b-cb42-11e0-ba32-1c6f65c70515

Explorer.EXE
4d672ee4
msvcrt.dll
4a5bdfbe
c0000005
6e8
01cc5f09f52b08eb
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
5172771b-cb42-11e0-ba32-1c6f65c70515

Anyone know how to fix/prevent this ?

A:Explorer.exe crashed twice this week

Couple of things you can try. First, manually refresh Windows Explorer.

Open Task Manager > Processes tab > left click explorer.exe to highlight it.
(NOTE: Do not confuse explorer.exe with iexplore.exe!)
Click End Process and again on the "are you sure" prompt.
All desktop icons and taskbar will disappear. This is normal
Task Manager is still open. Click File (upper left corner) > New Task (Run...)
Type explorer.exe in the box that appears > OK your way back out.
Desktop icons and taskbar will reappear, Windows Explorer has been refreshed.

If this doesn't fix things you could try running a System File Checker scan. This scan will check all protected system files and replace incorrect, corrupted, changed, or damaged filess with the correct versions if possible. If SFC finds any problems, run the scan 3 more times.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/182179-explorer-exe-crashed-twice-week.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi all,
since today all our Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11 crashed on Intranet CMS Site. Same on Windows 10, IE11 und same on Terminal Server 2008 R2 IE11.
-exoff doesn't help
F12 doesn't help
with our without Proxy - same Problem

Problemsignatur:

Problemereignisname: BEX
  Anwendungsname: IEXPLORE.EXE
  Anwendungsversion: 11.0.9600.18283
  Anwendungszeitstempel: 56fc59cb
  Fehlermodulname: MSVCR80.dll
  Fehlermodulversion: 8.0.50727.4940
  Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 4ca2b271
  Ausnahmeoffset: 00014884
  Ausnahmecode: c000000d
  Ausnahmedaten: 00000000
  Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.16.7
  Gebietsschema-ID: 3079
  Zusatzinformation 1: 4cd3
  Zusatzinformation 2: 4cd3e5e35cd0aa9393eee9c910dbe03c
  Zusatzinformation 3: 0576
  Zusatzinformation 4: 057678619ad6e25c57053912d15134c1

Lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0407

Wenn die Onlinedatenschutzbestimmungen nicht verfügbar sind, lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen offline:

C:\Windows\system32\de-DE\erofflps.txt

Chris

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d86a6b6b-3ffe-4f29-a00e-9ecee036faae/internet-explorer-11-crashed?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 48.16%

I have a older version of windows XP by microsoft,I am having a problem opening firefox and internet explorer it shows a dynamic link erroe for explorer and a crash for firefox with no crash report

A:crashed explorer and firefox

Hi harpame, and welcome to TSG.

Try running FF in safe mode (the browser, not the OS). To do so, go to Start>All Programs>Mozilla Firefox>Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode). See what happens there.

Raybro

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/crashed-explorer-and-firefox.973874/
Relevancy 47.3%

I updated to SP about a month ago and now when I try to delete a file windows explorer crashes I looked at my event Viewer and these are the errors I get Addition It looks like its only when I try Windows crashed SP3 Explorer to updating after to delete a file Windows Explorer crashed after updating to SP3 from the desktop I am still doing more testing Event Type Error Event Source Application Error Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer Description Fault bucket For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data b a Bucket d a Event Type Error Event Source Application Error Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer Description Faulting application explorer exe version faulting module shell dll version fault address x a e For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data c Applicat f e c ion Fail ure exp c f e lorer ex e e e e e c c in shell e c c dll e e e at f offset d a e a nbsp

A:Windows Explorer crashed after updating to SP3

Is there no one that can figure this out?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-explorer-crashed-after-updating-to-sp3.750860/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hey guys I have some problems with my computer please give me some feedback if you have any idea I have downloaded the Oracle i database installation files on my machine on my D drive Explorer tried file crashed I a when big Win to access Each of these files had more than M After that I have tried to access the folder where I downloaded those files but every time when I clicked on any of those files the Win Explorer started to use my processor Win Explorer crashed when I tried to access a big file for the next and maybe more minutes and practically I didn t have any chance to start any other application or to stop the Win Explorer process from the Task Manager The resources were used by the System process and the only solution that I had was to restart the computer That has happened every time when I tried to access one of those files I tried to access first of all other files from other folders and it worked fine Any ideas Thanks Constantin nbsp

Relevancy 47.3%

Ok so this one s a bit weird at least to me My wife now Explorer.exe windows crashed load and won't was running low on HDD space and we don t have the funds to pick her up a new HDD for a few weeks and so we were doing a disk cleanup utility in Windows XP Home Edition After reading over what it claimed it could clear she decided that running the File Compression would be a good idea I didn t object since i know she has a bunch of stuff she holds on to quot just in case quot so compressing it wouldn t matter The Explorer.exe crashed and now windows won't load compression takes a few hours and when we go to defrag to cleanup after the compression explorer crashes and my wife has to reboot Once the reboot gets to the point of loading windows it automatically reboots again with no error messages There were several errors when she clicked to open the defrag utility but she Explorer.exe crashed and now windows won't load closed them before I could see them So I ve got basic questions What caused this the compression a corrupted defrag utility or both Is there anything short of a reinstall that might fix it My Windows XP disk is burried in a pile of computer stuff and I m not sure exactly where it is in that pile nbsp

A:Explorer.exe crashed and now windows won't load

Can you log on in safe mode?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/explorer-exe-crashed-and-now-windows-wont-load.651299/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hi I have explorer.exe often, and crashed freeze slow been facing this issue recently with windows file explorer slow freeze and crash very often I check from the task explorer.exe crashed often, slow and freeze manager it gone to of the explorer.exe crashed often, slow and freeze cpu resources and even more and force me to kill explorer exe from the task list This is only when I browse my file not explorer.exe crashed often, slow and freeze opening any big files or any directory with photos But this will force me to restart windows in order to let file explorer to work again So I have been trying to google it and the only solution is to provide a hijackthis log to an expert to help me with this issue Please kindly review the hijackthis log created with Trend Micro HijackThis v Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System WLTRYSVC EXE C WINDOWS System bcmwltry exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files CheckPoint SSL Network Extender slimsvc exe C Program Files Wave Systems Corp Common DataServer exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C lotus notes ntmulti exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet NICCONFIGSVC exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe D oracle ora bin omtsreco exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus SavRoam exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exe C Program Files NTRU Cryptosystems NTRU Hybrid TSS v bin tcsd win exe C WINDOWS system cmd exe D Program Files VisualSVN Server bin httpd exe D Program Files VMware VMware Workstation vmware-authd exe C Program Files Common Files VMware VMware Virtual Image Editing vmount exe C WINDOWS system vmnat exe D wamp apache bin httpd exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE D Program Files VisualSVN Server bin httpd exe D wamp mysql bin mysqld-nt exe C WINDOWS system vmnetdhcp exe C Program Files TortoiseSVN bin TSVNCache exe D wamp apache bin httpd exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exe C Program Files Wave Systems Corp Services Manager DocMgr bin docmgr exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C WINDOWS system RunDLL exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe C WINDOWS system WLTRAY exe D Program Files DU Meter DUMeter exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Google Google Talk googletalk exe D Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools Lite daemon exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger YahooMessenger exe D Program Files Sony Ericsson Sony Ericsson PC Suite SEPCSuite exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtMng exe D wamp wampmanager exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosA dp exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtHid exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtHsp exe C lotus notes NLNOTES EXE C lotus notes ntaskldr EXE C WINDOWS system taskmgr exe D Program Files eMule emule exe D Program Files Microsoft Office Office EXCEL EXE C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe D Program Files UltraEdit- uedit exe D Download HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blank R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/explorer-exe-crashed-often-slow-and-freeze.701626/
Relevancy 47.3%

I Right clicked an ".exe" which immediately followed with an explorer.exe crash.
It then restored itself. and i saw internet go on and off.
I am curious if just right clicking an exe can cause a virus.
Cant really reboot now i have so much work open.

A:Right clicked an ".exe" explorer.exe crashed [Possible Infection?]

Right-clicking shouldn't open a file or run a virus, unless something already injected itself into the context menu. Most likely there is something in the context menu that crashed (hooked from the registry), or something else is causing issues with Explorer. You may be best asking in the "Am I Infected?" forums, some scans would need to be ran to investigate.
You should save your work, it will be inevitable to reboot the computer during investigation. While you're at it, make sure you have proper backups of your important data in the event something happens.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/611892/right-clicked-an-exe-explorerexe-crashed-possible-infection/
Relevancy 47.3%

I have no idea whats wrong with my laptop. i have Norton Antivirus 2011 so i know it can't be a virus. Anytime i run my pc normally it takes it at least 20mins to show the desktop after i enter in my password and after the icons and things have loaded, if i click on anything even a folder or if i bring up task manager, i get some error reading the Windows Microsoft Explorer has crashed but when i run the pc in Safe Mode, it runs perfectly. I've been letting my brother use my computer lately and he recently installed some recording software, (he's an inspiring rapper), and norton said that what he installed was a virus, so i quickly removed it. Could that be the problem? Thanks guys.

A:Windows Microsoft Explorer has crashed

You are infected. All though you have Norton's Anti Virus does not mean you are not infected with malware. All great anti viruses can detect and remove only 99% of infections it is the 1% they can not detect. Plus there is malware out there that can prevent detection. Us computer troubleshooters suggest to boot in safe mode during problems to determine if the user could be infected.
I would suggest going to the "Virus/Malware/Trojans Help" link in my signature. Follow all instruction to the letter.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-microsoft-explorer-has-crashed-632232.html
Relevancy 47.3%

My Internet Explorer crashed with "The Internet Explorer had encountered a problem with an add-on and has to close. Sorry for the inconvenience." I had done the spy-ware check, but found nothing. The add-on that causes the problem is Flash Player. I had reinstalled, but it didn't help. What else can I do to fix the problem?

Thank you for help,

Lora

Relevancy 46.87%

Hello, my computer crashed while I was on Facebook. I had just booted it up, and the screen blinked like it was trying to refresh itself and then it crashed. Can someone help me out here please and look at my dump file?

A:Laptop Crashed while on Internet Explorer (Facebook)

I know this is going to come across strange -- did you give your laptop enough time to fully come up to speed, ie, desktop fully loaded and ready to go? Or, was the laptop rushed into service? I ask because I have learned over here that if I rush my desktop or laptop into high-end service before such is really ready -- I will pay a price.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/362778-laptop-crashed-while-internet-explorer-facebook.html
Relevancy 46.87%

During normal computing I get the error quot Explorer exe has encountered a problem and needs to close quot Then SOMETIMES quot drwtsn exe has encountered a problem and needs to close quot Sometimes i get neither just my startbar and icons dissapear What makes times [Reopened] crashed today Explorer.exe 9 --- me post it this time is it has happened times today that is a new record I usually can fix problems myself but this has me bewildered Earlier before this i got the error quot No boot ini file Booting from C WINDOWS quot Which i fixed by making a new boot ini file I am running a MBAM scan and am waiting for further instructions Also during startup of my browser i got the following alerts from BitDefender NAME Virus Name Location Sent stBarPat dat Trojan Html Phishing Q Explorer.exe crashed --- 9 times today [Reopened] C Documents and Settings Cody Local Settings Application Data CyberDefender No tmp ffc Trojan Html Phishing Q C WINDOWS temp tmp d No AD d Trojan Clicker CM C Documents and Settings Cody Local Settings Application Data Firefox Profiles llo nz default Cache No tmp Trojan Clicker CM C WINDOWS temp tmp UPDATE Zone Alarm Free will not finish downloading at end of download it says it can not connect to server I even renamed the downloader to jodia exe Also CyberDefender Internet Security detected RougeAntiSpyware WindOptimizer Thank you in advance Cody

A:Explorer.exe crashed --- 9 times today [Reopened]

HiJack This log topic deleted and this topic reopened at member's request. ~ OB

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/242687/explorerexe-crashed-9-times-today-reopened/
Relevancy 46.87%

I wasn't sure what to name this thread because everything sounded so vague But basically my icons are fubar ' More detail Current Setup programs that affected this issue RDP Stardock Fences Super Street Fighter Arcade Edition Basically I RDPed into my home PC tried to play some Street Fighter Things worked all was happy and the Gods rejoiced Until I returned home Upon trying to log into my PC the desktop showed only partially complete by this I mean the icons now Explorer crashed incorrect icons are constantly were there but they were in the process of moving to the quot fence quot Explorer gave me the wonderful wait symbol and I could not interact with my PC Fast forward - minutes still no change CTRL-ALT-DELETE worked kind of it opened Explorer constantly crashed now icons are incorrect up after a few moments minutes From there I rebooted thinking that would fix it Nope Eventually I got into the cycle where the desktop would load fences would load explorer would lock up I'd click my mouse explorer would crash and restart I uninstalled fences everything worked except the icons Reinstalled fences same problem as before crashing and whatnot Uninstalled it again And that's where I'm at currently I've attached a couple images the first one shows the current state of the icons Some have their icons some don't All are valid shortcuts I'm a bad person and I have actual programs on my desktop by bad I mean I'm lazy and even those have the generic white page icon The second screenshot shows the file in its directory with properties and change icon No matter how many times I do that nothing will change I've spent a couple hours googling and my first thought was it was the icon cache so I decided to nuke it I found some instructions on these sites with copy paste commands it was so easy even a cave man could do it So I'm currently frustrated beyond all belief at my PC on a night when I just wanted to come home watch some movies and play a couple games after an annoying day at work Instead I spent all evening trying to fix this problem and getting no where Woe is me Anyways I'd appreciate any suggestions pointers or tips other than go office space on my computer Oh I should add without Fences and I removed all my other customization stuff and nuked anything that integrated with the right click shell thingy which I can't remember what it's called my machine is running nice and smoothly so far aside from the icons Thanks for reading

A:Explorer constantly crashed now icons are incorrect

This may help:

Rebuild the Icon cache in Windows 7 | 8

Or a restore point before the issue appeared.

I'm not sure what you mean you "nuked it"...

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/39760-explorer-constantly-crashed-now-icons-incorrect.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I'm running Windows XP SP2. If I set a file view to "thumbnail" then explorer crashes if there are any avi files in that directory or any subdirectories below it. Removing the avi files clears the problem

A:Explorer thumbnail mode crashed by avi files

Possibly a codec issue. Or file type associations. Look for any crash related reports in Event Viwer > Custom Views > Administrative Events.
[attachment=112062:event.JPG]

What's wrong with SP3? Better get it before it's gone....

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/428819/explorer-thumbnail-mode-crashed-by-avi-files/
Relevancy 46.87%

This already had happened months ago and no luck asking for help i will try i t again i had several windows opened i just turn on the computer this morning resume HELP nothing screen, crashed invoking geeks, and on best explorer he from hibernation and once windows was ready i inserted a flashdrive nothing happened then i opened an explorer windows and then it was freeze like faded out in white taking into accuunt that once that happen the system then al the widnows start to becoming freezed and i hurry up to save some unsaved notepads but i wasnt fast enough then explorer crashed the screen only had the wallpaper in it and nothing else the system is not freeze the cps and num lock key are alive i desperately pushed the invoking he best geeks, explorer crashed and nothing on screen, HELP power button trying to send the systm back to hibernation but no luck the system only turned off the screen and thats all since then the num locks caps are still alive it jsut like if the system is unable to start the explorer nor to hibernate everything i want is to rcover the unsave notepads that they ARE there opened bt the screen is black

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/402609-invoking-he-best-geeks-explorer-crashed-nothing-screen-help.html
Relevancy 46.44%

last night I was doing reserach for a school project. I went to windows explorer and it went all white, saying it was not responding. I powered of then powered back on my computer, and it reccomended that I run system repair. I tried to run it, but it gets to the screen and just shoes a cursor and a black background. I let it sit overnight thinking it would take a while, I woke up and it hadn't changed. I tried running Windows normally but it just gets to the starting Windows screen and wuts there. What do I do?

A:Explorer crashed, restarted computer, cant run system repait

robbysaye,
Welcome to SevenForums.

Can you boot into Safe Mode?

BOOT TO SAFE MODE ? Power down your computer.
? Power up your computer.
? IMMEDIATELY?Start tapping the SPACEBAR
? When the Windows Boot Manager screen appears,
Press the F8 key
? The Advanced Boot Options screen will appear.
? Using the down arrow key, highlight Safe Mode
? Press the ENTER key.

In shorthand,
PowerUp | Spacebar until Windows Boot Manager
| F8 | Safe Mode | ENTER

http://www.sevenforums.com/backup-restore/253318-explorer-crashed-restarted-computer-cant-run-system-repait.html
Relevancy 46.44%

when I try to open a program thru any path I get a message "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.Please install a program or, if one is already installed,create an association in the DEFAULT Program Control Panel."I have not been able to run any virus software or, download any new software to find the problem.I was able to run disc check, but it didn't find or fix any problems.I am reaaly stuck here.Won't wor in Safe mode either and if I right click on a program,the run as administrator option isn't there.

A:Internet Explorer Crashed while Surfing:Now I can't open any programs

Hello Kevin, and welcome to Seven Forums.

If able, see if downloading and merging the exe and lnk (LNK) options in the tutorial below may be able to help. Afterwards, be sure to do a full scan of your system with MalwareBytes free.Default File Type Associations - Restore
I would also recommend to use Windows Defender Offline to do a full scan your system at boot with. If necessary, you could create the bootable 64-bit USB/DVD on another computer to use on yours.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/204285-internet-explorer-crashed-while-surfing-now-i-cant-open-any-programs.html
Relevancy 46.44%

Hi,

Recently, I have a series of application crashes and it depends on the boot. if I get a good bootup, my apps will just run. However, if it's a bad boot, all my apps will crash during launch.
I've disabled non-Microsoft Services using MSconfig,
ran the following:
SURT,
sfc /scannow
Attaching CBS folder below.

Thanks.

Wayne

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/390007-ie-excel-windows-explorer-firefox-etc-crashed-while-launching.html
Relevancy 46.44%

Most of the time when I open up Control Panel it stops responding and then I am presented Windows Explorer crashed Control Opening Panel up with the option to find solution and restart This forces a restart of Windows Explorer Error I get is below any additional information needed please let me know Thoughts tips ideas Code Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows Problem signature Problem Event Name AppHangB Application Name explorer exe Application Version Application Timestamp aebab d Hang Signature f Hang Type OS Version Locale ID Additional Hang Signature f a e c aabb d b Opening up Control Panel crashed Windows Explorer Additional Hang Signature a Additional Hang Signature a c b ecec f f cef Additional Hang Signature c e Additional Hang Signature c e cd c f c bbc d c df c Additional Hang Signature cc Additional Hang Signature cc c e c d db befb Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt

A:Opening up Control Panel crashed Windows Explorer

Please try this: Generating a memory dump for a hung process

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/126710-opening-up-control-panel-crashed-windows-explorer.html
Relevancy 46.44%

hey i need help every thing has gone from my hard drives i reformatted an created new ntfs partition tried to install windows 8 but it takes hours to load very slow 
an it just crashes an does nothing i think i need to do something befor trying to install windows 

A:help error after error cant boot or clean install any os comp has crashed

Start with these free, bootable diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/initdiag.html
You may have to change the boot settings on your system in order to boot to these tests
This happens when you use UEFI and have Secure Boot enabled.
You'll have to disable Secure Boot and enable legacy/CSM/boot from devices (depending on the manufacturer)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/577545/help-error-after-error-cant-boot-or-clean-install-any-os-comp-has-crashed/
Relevancy 46.01%

hi guys ive got a now work documents windows properly crashed, explorer doesnt my little problem for you about a week ago windows explorer crashed i wasnt doing anything different than i usually do since then its been behaving well oddly for example when i go into my documents to begin with windows explorer crashed, now my documents doesnt work properly everything seems fine but after abit of browsing about going to downloads music videos etc i find at the bottom it just says items and if i select one it says one item selected instead of the file details no preview is displayed on the right on the left it should show the folder options tree instead ive got from top to bottom favourites desktop libraries documents pictures and homegroups all with magnifying glasses over them i also noticed if i go into windows explorer crashed, now my documents doesnt work properly downloads the green bar that goes across at the top to load the page starts off ok then gets slower as it goes across its gets so far then stops altogether i know this sounds odd but i dont know how else to describe the problem ive tried looking for answers but ive got nowhere everything else is fine and works ok i can even play the videos or look at pictures etc thanks for your help

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-explorer-crashed-now-my-documents-doesnt-work-properly-1053914.html
Relevancy 46.01%

hi guys new to this site and ive got a little problem for you about a week ago windows explorer crashed i wasnt doing anything different than i usually do since explorer properly crashed, now doesnt documents my windows work then its been behaving well oddly for example when i go into my documents to begin with everything seems fine but after abit of browsing about going to downloads music videos etc i find at the bottom it just says items and if i select one it windows explorer crashed, now my documents doesnt work properly says one item selected instead of the file details no preview is displayed on the right on the left it should show the folder options tree instead ive got from top to bottom favourites desktop libraries documents pictures and homegroups all with magnifying glasses over them i also noticed if i go into downloads the green bar that goes across at the top to load the page starts off ok then gets slower as it goes across its gets so far then stops altogether i know this sounds odd but i dont know how else to describe the problem ive tried looking for answers but ive got nowhere everything else is fine and works ok i can even play the videos or look at pictures etc thanks for your help

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/383422-windows-explorer-crashed-now-my-documents-doesnt-work-properly.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Windows Explorer would crash EVERY time If I tried to do anything with a folder containing a picture I'd I crashed every on Windows time Explorer Picture clicked Folder a get the message that Explorer experinced an error and would have to close Windows would then restart Explorer I could open the Pictures folder but any cut copy paste or move would result in a shut down of Windows Explorer I would get Windows Explorer crashed every time I clicked on a Picture Folder a message that an error had occurred Windows Explorer would open up again and as soon as I tried to do anything with one of the picture folders the crash would return I've searched the web over and over Others had the same problem All the suggestions from Virus to defrag and everything in between did not work for me I found the fix by accident And so far it's working The fix was Control Panel gt Folder Options gt View and toggle quot Always show icons never thumbnails quot I had it enabled turned it off and the problem was gone Turned it back on to see if the problem would return but the problem has NOT returned I 'think' it occurred because I moved some picture folders that displayed a thumbnail into another folder that already had a thumbnail By removing the dueling thumbnails the problem went away Doubt this will fix ALL windows explorer problems but at least it fixed mine Bill

A:Windows Explorer crashed every time I clicked on a Picture Folder

Welcome to the Seven Forums.

Thanks for sharing, maybe the info will help others.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/282616-windows-explorer-crashed-every-time-i-clicked-picture-folder.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I loaded up a new system - winxp home - new pc less than 2wks old
Some of the sites my customer goes to requires Flash.
I'm consistently getting an error message after I load it. (Flash9)

"The following add-on was running when this problem occured
File:flash9.ocx"

And then Internet has encountered an error and must be shut down.

IE 6.0.2900.2180 xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803.2158

Looking for assistance and or directions.

A:Flash9.ocx error - crashed IE

Try installing the newest versions: http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi and seeing if that fixes your issues.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/flash9-ocx-error-crashed-ie.502086/
Relevancy 43.86%

Windows 7 promptly crashed with the error 0xc0000225: The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible
please help i cant make recovery to restor my coputer to the original factory condition

A:crashed with the error 0xc0000225

I suggest starting all troubleshooting with the following diagnostic tests. They'll save you a lot of time and heartache if there is a hardware failure, and you'll have the disks on hand in case you need them in the future:

Quote:
H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
HD Diagnostic (read the details at the link)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/121304-crashed-error-0xc0000225.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I have gotten several errors in the past day or so Any help would be great The Crashes occured while playing World of Warcraft here are the errors Catagory Event Id Error code a parameter b parameter parameter parametr f c Data Bytes d System E f rror Er f f ror code d a Param eters c b c c f c Data Words crashed window PC error d f f f d c c c I then received these errors a couple hours later Event ID DCOM got error quot this service can not be started in safe window error PC crashed mode quot attempting to start the service netman with arguments quot quot in order to run the server BA AE - - -B D - FC E Then a couple seconds later same DCOM error BE F - - D -B - C FB AF Then one minute later same DCOM error with same code BE F - - D -B - C FB AF The day before I received a couple Browser errors and a W time error After the crash I ran a defrag and a disk check X and a sytem restore My sytem appears to fine for now Any ideas Currently running Windows XP SP XFX nvidia SLI MB E duel core gig crucial balsticks ddr mhz gt geforce video card

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/window-error-pc-crashed-246233.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi I love this site with :( started virus, fixed a it, crashed Recovery couple a now later WIndows it weeks crashed; completely Computer Vista then and you guys have helped me so much so first of all thank you Now the bad news I got the WIndows Vista Repair virus about a month ago on my Computer now completely crashed; started with a WIndows Vista Recovery virus, fixed it, then a couple weeks later it crashed :( Acer PC At first it ran all of those warning messages and then it shut down the computer and reloaded as what appeared to be a completely wiped computer The only icon on the desktop was the Windows Vista Repair I tried to find programs by searching for a few minutes before trying to shut down which the virus had also made me incapable of doing and resorting to popping out the battery to shut it down I restarted in safe mode with networking and tried to get on this site but even in safe mode my browser was auto-redirecting me to sales sites By following instructions for removal on this site and downloading programs onto a flash drive from a different computer I was able to get my computer in working order again although it would still at times randomly shut down my internet browser and the process and amount of time I spent getting it just to that state of operation was ridiculous much worse than any virus I ve EVER had I can explain what all happened and the steps I took if necessary A couple of weeks later I left my computer on while I went to a friend s house for the night and when I came back in the morning I couldn t get it to unfreeze I shut it down and for the next two days every time I tried to turn it on it would just run on a loop booting up part of the way but then going to a blank screen for long periods of time and just circling back to the original startup screen It has not been the same since During this time I have gone to a weird F screen that I d never seen before tried resetting the whole thing by pressing F from that screen and nothing happened I also tried pressing F after the startup screen and many times tried every single thing on the list All of the quot start in blah blah blah mode quot options caused the booting in a loop problem again so I kept having to do the F thing again I tried doing a System Recovery and nothing happened upon reboot so I just kept going down the list of system repair options including checking for memory problems etc but I didn t do the Complete PC Repair thing because I don t have any kind of backup shortly after I bought this stupid computer the disc drive stopped working so I was never able to make the backup discs After trying all of these things I felt like I was just out of options so I ran the System Recovery thing again just for the heck of it I guess This time after taking a tremendous amount of time to do it it did finally reach the screen that asked for my password but then when my screen finally lit up it was like my computer had ALMOST reset to the factory settings there were about four icons on the desktop including Malwarebytes and CCleaner which wouldn t be part of the factory settings and though my picture still came up on the password screen my desktop background was changed to the factory one and all of my pics documents etc are gone All of my programs appear to be there just with empty folders for almost all of them but my documents and everything are all completely completely missing To top it off the thing runs so slowly now it s excruciating and I can t get it to actually run ANYTHING IE will open but you can t actually do anything with it from there I thought about undoing the system recovery but the system recovery stuff won t work in this quot normal mode quot Tried to run safe mode again and this time got directly redirected to System Recovery in safe mode with the weird gray screen in the background Now I m just sitting here staring at the screen and I don t know what to do anymore Am I completely screwed Please help

A:Computer now completely crashed; started with a WIndows Vista Recovery virus, fixed it, then a couple weeks later it crashed :(

Hello, can you please let me know what version of Windows this is?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/413482/computer-now-completely-crashed;-started-with-a-windows-vista-recovery-virus-fixed-it-then-a-couple-weeks-later-it-crashed/
Relevancy 43.43%

My Win8 installation crashed this AM and the repair tools couldn't fix it. I ran the "Reset" option, which keeps my settings and data but reinstalls Win8. Well, things seemed to go OK, but none of my settings were kept (I had to reconfigure Outlook 2013, etc... and I'm getting this error now, which is preventing me from installing Acronis, Nero and VDownloader. Anyone know what the fix is for this?

A:Win8 crashed, reloaded and getting .NET error

I'm considering doing a fresh install of Win8 "from scratch" and not use the "save settings" feature since I think that may be what is causing this problem...

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/17853-win8-crashed-reloaded-getting-net-error.html
Relevancy 43.43%

"Operating System not available" This computer is only a couple months old but when I called Dell Tech Support I was told that my warranty is only for hardware and that I would have to pay for software assistance. Can anyone tell me how to re-install Vista without losing all the data that I just transferred to my new computer? The Tech Support guy was nice enough to tell me that it is possible, right before he told me that in order for him to tell me I would have to pay!!! My computer won't log on, but I can get to functions F2 and F12, but I can't get to F8 for some reason. Thanks!

A:HELP! Computer crashed and I now get an error message saying

I am surprised dell did not help you,since it's very likely that this is an issue with a failed hard drive.

Here is the windows 7 info on system recovery when booting from your Windows 7 disk.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...covery-Console

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/help-computer-crashed-and-i-now-get-an-error-message-saying-424679.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I cannot remember word for word as it came and went off that fast This is what happened Two days in a row I got this error that claimed my resolutions pixels were not correct or had a problem and told me to restart and it would reset and allow me to send the error to microsoft to be analyzed I did the restart as told and it did come back but then it happened a third time and upon the restart the computer will not come computer error Windows crashed and back on Or let me explain further the actual computer will turn on when I push the button but no picture or desk top or anything will Windows error and computer crashed come on on the monitor I tried another monitor to rule that out and still nothing I also was told to try restarting in safe mode but still get nothing coming up loading on monitor just a black Windows error and computer crashed black monitor screen I really need to get this back up if not for anything else but to save all my lost stuff before I have to get rid of it As right now I am on a very old laptop good enough for just emails It is a Gateway about year sold running windows xp or was Please I hope someone can help me and tell me this is repairable and not trash I need it for my kids all we have Thanks Boo nbsp

Relevancy 43.43%

My Aspire TC-705 crashed.  It won't boot up.  error message says DVD drive is missing driver.  I wasn't too worried at first because my recovery is on a thumb drive.  It went through whole installation process but on re-boot it started all over again.  Endless loop.  I tried all the repair options available with no success.  I went to the command prompt and ran the scan and repair.  It scanned fine but could not make the repairs.  One online source said if nothing worked the hard drive may be damaged.  I put a new hard drive in but there was no improvement.Where do I go from here?

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/TC-705-crashed-won-t-boot-up-error-message/td-p/462552
Relevancy 43.43%

got this error, about 2minutes after laptop has started.
what do i do to stop this from happening?
what do i do next?

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002C9ECEF
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 000007FFFFFA0000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081411-32245-01.dmp
C:\Users\Angus\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-121633-0.sysdata.xml

A:win has crashed from unexpected error, bluescreen

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/180856-win-has-crashed-unexpected-error-bluescreen.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi We have a - PC System error message crashed graphics designer in our office who for the last two days has been experiencing problems which cause windows to freeze up and ultimately requires us to restart the PC This is very problematic since the designers lose whatever has not been saved I have System error message - crashed PC looked at errors in the event viewer and found the following Can anyone help me out Faulting application Illustrator exe version time stamp x f System error message - crashed PC d faulting module AdobeOwl dll version time stamp x dd b exception code xc fault offset x process id x application start time x c f d cbd Faulting application Illustrator exe version time stamp x f d faulting module AGM dll version time stamp x dad c exception code xc fault offset x d ff process id x application start time x c f d cbd Faulting application Illustrator exe version time stamp x f d faulting module AGM dll version time stamp x dad c exception code xc fault offset x d ff process id xef application start time x c f Thanks nbsp

A:System error message - crashed PC

Have you looked for a patch for the program? Sometimes also Windows will have an update that will fix compatibility problems with certain software, but I think a patch for the program would be more likely. You may end up having to change some settings somewhere, but I don't know what that would be. Also make sure that your graphics/physics card has the latest stable drivers, as a last resort (I say last resort because sometimes earlier versions of a driver can work better with some programs than newer ones).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/system-error-message-crashed-pc.737840/
Relevancy 43%

Hi Guys,

I've been having random BSOD with this error code listed in title

I've already disabled Driver Verifier but the problem still persist.

The attached file is my .dmp file

A:BSOD randomly crashed error 0x000000C4

Hello tibiarox.

Code:
0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION (c4)
A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught. This is
because the driver was specified in the registry as being suspect (by the
administrator) and the kernel has enabled substantial checking of this driver.
If the driver attempts to corrupt the system, bugchecks 0xC4, 0xC1 and 0xA will
be among the most commonly seen crashes.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000091, A driver switched stacks using a method that is not supported by
the operating system. The only supported way to extend a kernel
mode stack is by using KeExpandKernelStackAndCallout.
Arg2: 0000000000000002
Arg3: fffffa80071d3b50
Arg4: 0000000000000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc4_91

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: FlashPlayerPlu

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

TAG_NOT_DEFINED_c000000f: FFFFF8000485DFB0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800034d880a to fffff80003481fc0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`04857ff8 fffff800`034d880a : 00000000`000000c4 00000000`00000091 00000000`00000002 fffffa80`071d3b50 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`04858000 fffff800`0351dcd5 : fffffa80`08894000 00000000`00040120 fffff800`00000003 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x4874
fffff800`04858040 fffff800`0353bded : fffff880`0824e000 fffff880`08255000 00000000`00000000 fffff800`0485dd10 : nt!RtlEnoughStackSpaceForStackCapture+0x15
fffff800`04858070 fffff800`0353cc8b : 00000000`00000001 fffff800`048580f0 00000000`00000000 fffff800`0485dd10 : nt!RtlWalkFrameChain+0x4d
fffff800`048580a0 fffff880`04a81221 : 00000000`00000000 fffff800`04858130 fffffa80`07e43000 00000000`00040120 : nt!RtlCaptureStackBackTrace+0x4b
fffff800`048580d0 00000000`00000000 : fffff800`04858130 fffffa80`07e43000 00000000`00040120 fffff800`04858150 : nvlddmkm+0x1b7221
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nvlddmkm+1b7221
fffff880`04a81221 ?? ???

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 5

SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+1b7221

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nvlddmkm

IMAGE_NAME: nvlddmkm.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 50de9218

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xc4_91_nvlddmkm+1b7221

BUCKET_ID: X64_0xc4_91_nvlddmkm+1b7221

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`048ca000 fffff880`05368000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Sat Dec 29 12:17:52 2012 (50DE9218)
CheckSum: 00A7F96C
ImageSize: 00A9E000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
In this situation, what is needed is to roll back your display driver to an earlier stable one. It is a bug inbuilt in the latest nvidia display driver.
Download and install Driver Fusion.
Reboot the computer in Advanced Boot Options, safe mode. Search Driver Fusion in your start menu, and remove all components of your nVidia display driver.
Boot normally now. Go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers, Drivers > Beta and Legacy; search there with your cards particulars for GeForce 306.23 Driver, dated 13.9.2012 and install it.
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/274860-bsod-randomly-crashed-error-0x000000c4.html
Relevancy 43%

I have an issue when i play my game where the display driver crashes.Weeks ago my laptop crashed and i recovered it back to normal but my game crashed when i open chrome.I increased GPU timeout from 8 to 20 but that didnt work. I  did the recommended windows updates and still didnt stop it. I tried updating the graphics driver which now dates back to 2013  and it kept saying its up to date. So i downloaded and installed the VGA  driver from acer website and it put an older date on the graphic cardd and i tried intel utility installer and it says there is a version of driver from 2015 but i cant update it because of manufacturer.Help it been almost a month, I tried windows forum and i tried intel and im not sure what to do.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-7/Display-driver-has-crashed-and-recovered-error/td-p/441563/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 43%

My Acer laptop crashed during an update. I have tried my recovery disks and the windows 7 disk and in the process it is asking for drivers. " no signed device drivers were found" looking at the drive's PQSERVICE (C:) There's 2 files fdisk-find-help-run
all show type: File size: 0 bytes ..Boot (X:) has files but it won't boot from that drive.

I have tried several programs I have found searching for help none have worked. What file has the drivers. I have seen a lot of download's for this subject that don't work. I hope someone has the solution for me.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/baa12d43-038e-4304-bd75-41b843b6c549/error-0x80070002-my-acer-crashed-during-update-i-have-tried-everything?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 43%

Please help me. During playing Sid Meier's Rail Road , my PC is suddenly restarted. After restart it shows "The system has recovered from a serious error." It is almost frequent now after a format. Before I played that game many times without any problem.
Error Report, produced by windows contain these signature:

BCCode:10000050 BCP1:E3A3A104 BCP2:00000000 BCP3:BF35CE85

BCP4:00000001 OSVer:5_1_2600 SP:3_0 Product:256_1

My system information:

Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600 3.0
GenuineIntel P4 Processor 2.66 GHz
ASUS mother board (P5GL-TMX)
40+160 GB HDD
512 MB DDR1 RAM
Intel 82915G/GV/910GL video card (128 MB)
DirectX version 9.0c

It is to be noted my PC was running very good before. After the formatting of HDD1 (40 GB), the problems begin. I used TuneUP Utilities 2011 and Smart Defrag 2.2 to ensure optimal performance for my PC. I also used ESET Smart Security 4.

A:Windows XP crashed showing critical error

Well the "TuneUP Utilities" most likely did you in.
They most of the time will do nothing but remove entries in the Registry that are needed, but the program does not think they are needed and your system get messed up.

Since you seem to know how to do a clean install I would do it again, and NOT run ANY program that will speed up this system. With a new build a defrag should not need to be done for a few days at least.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-xp-crashed-showing-critical-error.996825/
Relevancy 43%

We recently upgraded from IE to IE on our Citrix servers w k R Now we have the problem that IE crashes all the time Mostly when you try to open a hyperlink or a new tab The Eventviewer shows me something like that Event ID Task Category Faulting application name IEXPLORE EXE version time stamp x Faulting module name ntdll dll version time stamp x d fa Exception code xc Fault offset x e c Faulting process id x e Faulting application start time x ced c f Faulting application path C Program Files x Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE Faulting module the error ntdll.dll time all crashed help... IE11 path C WINDOWS SYSTEM ntdll dll I already tried Reset IE - no help Addons disabled - no help Disable Protected Mode - no help SFC Scannow - no help but repaired some files Another local user account - no help I also tried to replace the ntdll file with the following command icacls c windows system ntdll dll grant Administrators FBut the error is still there I added a regkey so everytime the IE crashes a dump will be created IE11 crashed all the time ntdll.dll error help... I opened this dump with WinDbg and it shows me that Loading unloaded module list This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it The stored exception information can be accessed via ecxr a Access violation - code c first second chance not available ERROR Symbol file could not be found nbsp Defaulted to export symbols for ntdll dll - ERROR Symbol file could not be found nbsp Defaulted to export symbols for kernel dll - eax ebx b ef ecx abe edx e c esi edi eip d esp b ef ebp b efd iopl nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nv up ei pl zr na pe nc cs nbsp ss b nbsp ds b nbsp es b nbsp fs nbsp gs b nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp efl ntdll NtWaitForMultipleObjects x d c nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp add nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp esp Anybody an idea what we can do I dont want to uninstall IE and I already created a new windows Image patched it will all updates With the new image Internet Explorer doesnt crash that often as before but still there And it happens over RDP session and console session Could that happen cause of an GPO Thanks for any help Here are some new dumps to download https drive google com open id B bGsEICDKl UWRfTmhUY VpMWs

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/6fd0c944-36b4-4cc3-883d-3b9494469afd/ie11-crashed-all-the-time-ntdlldll-error-help?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 42.57%
A:Crashed again (POWER DRIVER STATE ERROR BSOD)

Hello Vesuvius and welcome to Sevenforums!

BSOD Analyse

I'm gonna step right in with Memtest86+ on this one.
Looking at your bugcheck it's likely that a memory corruption event was triggered. Though a driver could be causing the memory to be borked, but we're usually suggesting a memory test before moving forward. Do a scan with Memtest86+. Memtest is a scanner that'll check your sticks for errors.

Warning
Note that the below instructions may break your WARRANTY rules. If you're unsure check manuals, separated warranty papers, stickers on computer for secure permission.

To ensure that we'll know if it's the slots on the motherboard that's broken, or the sticks itself - we have a little procedure we'll recommend. Remove 1 stick, scan the other with Memtest in the current slot. After 7 passes, move the stick to another slot and scan, and so on and so forth until you've scanned all the sticks, and all the slots, one by one.

Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Quote:
Bugcheck description

Code:
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa8c07385feb, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff800030b2e85, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000005, (reserved)
Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS

Best Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/247659-crashed-again-power-driver-state-error-bsod.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Yesterday my computer crashed and won't start back up.  When I scanned my computer I was given the error code 2000-0142 along with the message "Hard drive 0 - S/N S1E0CS3E short self test unsuccessful"

What is wrong, and more importantly, how do I fix it?

A:Computer crashed, error code 2000-0142

sprice5531
Yesterday my computer crashed and won't start back up.  When I scanned my computer I was given the error code 2000-0142 along with the message "Hard drive 0 - S/N S1E0CS3E short self test unsuccessful"

What is wrong, and more importantly, how do I fix it?
sprice5531
Error code 2000-0142 indicates a failing/failed hard drive, first try removing and reinstalling the Hard Drive, then rerun the diagnostics and see if you receive the same error. If the same error is received, the hard drive has failed, then you need to replace it, followed by reinstalling windows, followed by loading the drivers and applications.
Bev.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19973716
Relevancy 42.57%

I'm back with the same damn problem. I installed a new hard drive a month ago, my computer crashed twice today. I update my OS to XPSP3 this weekend, downloaded iTunes, Goldwave Recording software, and my Linkskys adapter card. I'm unable to see what the error message says because my computer shuts down so quickly. Could someone please tell me how I go about "freezing" that page so I'll know what's going on. Thank you as always.

tdb/Trina

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/computer-crashed-was-unable-to-see-blue-screen-error-279909.html
Relevancy 42.57%

i've a new desktop pc but often my windows 10 saying that the display driver was crashed. what do about this message?

A:Any fix for win10 error message display driver has crashed?

i've a new desktop pc ... How long ago did you get this PC? Is Windows 10 preinstalled on this new desktop pc?i_Xp/Vista/W7/W10 User

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-10/any-fix-for-win10-error-message-display-driver-has-crashed/357.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Dell Optiplex GX Win dell, getting while installing ide pc now from kmode error driver crashed K SP PIII MB GB PC was originally getting some pc crashed while installing ide driver from dell, now getting kmode error stop error while booting into windows I failed to note that one but after some research pinpointed it to a driver issue I couldnt figure out which driver however and ended up reinstall program files After that windows booting just fine I checked device manager and there were three yellow s One on the sound card and for the IDE controller I reinstalled the sound and rebooted No problems there sound worked fine I checked the IDE problem and again I failed to note it but it said something like device failed to start free up resources Everything was working fine but that IDE deal was bugging me I downloaded Dell s IDE driver and ran the installer on that It locked at for about hrs I had no choice but to turn the pc off Turning it back on I m getting a Stop E xC xED X X KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error with the IDEBUSDR SYS driver referenced I am also unable to get into safe mode at this point Additionally if I hook the hard drive up to another pc via usb ext hdd case it does not even recognize it Tried it on pc s no luck It does see the device in the bios its just when its about to bring up the windows loading screen that it errors Tried reloading proggies again but no luck booted to a bartpe disc where I m able to see and access all data and renamed the idebusdr sys but that just pc crashed while installing ide driver from dell, now getting kmode error brought up an inaccessible boot device error enabled boot logging back into bartpe to check it out the last thing it loads is cdfs sys Its obvious pc crashed while installing ide driver from dell, now getting kmode error that the problem is stemming from the ide drivers but why would that make this hdd unviewable in an external case It doesnt even show in disk management If something happened to the partition table how would the driver installation failure cause that At the very least I need to get the data off of this hdd If i can fix it and make it bootable again that would be ideal of course I m at a loss nbsp

A:pc crashed while installing ide driver from dell, now getting kmode error

try connecting the drive to an IDE cable on another PC

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pc-crashed-while-installing-ide-driver-from-dell-now-getting-kmode-error.510667/
Relevancy 42.57%

going to post a new log and start over Can't believe this happened I had to re-register too oh well glad to be back at least Logfile of just.... with I'm and crashed error....since Started posts Run.DLL server lost all we HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Started with Run.DLL error....since server crashed and we lost all posts I'm just.... Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv Started with Run.DLL error....since server crashed and we lost all posts I'm just.... exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe c Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C Program Files Softex OmniPass Omniserv exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C windows system hpsysdrv exe C WINDOWS System hkcmd exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Unload hpqcmon exe C WINDOWS System hphmon exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C WINDOWS system ps exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCH Jukebox mmtask exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ypager exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnf exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office FINDFAST EXE C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared WkCalRem exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Outlook Express msimn exe C Program Files HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http charter msn com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhost O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C PROGRA Yahoo COMPAN Installs cpn ycomp dll O - BHO no name - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - B DE- C - BF-B B- B F A E - C Program Files Microsoft Money System mnyside dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO no name - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - c Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar HP View - B E - D D- DEB- B - D BCF F - c Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpdtlk dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - c Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar amp Yahoo Companion - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C PROGRA Yahoo COMPAN Installs cpn ycomp dll O - HKLM Run hpsysdrv c windows system hpsysdrv exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS System hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run CamMonitor c Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Unload hpqcmon exe O - HKLM Run HPHUPD c Program Files Hewlett-Packard B B-DCAB- - EE - F hphupd exe O - HKLM Run HPHmon C WINDOWS System hphmon exe O - HKLM Run AutoTKit C hp bin AUTOTKIT EXE O - HKLM Run Recguard C WINDOWS SMINST RECGUARD EXE O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe installquiet keeploaded nodetect O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run ccRegVfy quot c Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccRegVfy exe quot O - HKLM Run Reminder quot C Windows Creator Remind XP exe quot O - HKLM Run PS C WINDOWS system ps exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run UpdateManager quot C Program Files Common Files Sonic Update Manager sgtray exe quot r O - HKLM Run mmtask C Program Files MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCH Jukebox mmta... Read more

A:Started with Run.DLL error....since server crashed and we lost all posts I'm just....

Hey its our colorful poster :D

hi mommieof3kidz

i don't see anything out of the ordinary

you can fix these they dont need to be running at startup and they both are real big resource hogs but they are optional

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\FINDFAST.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA.EXE

ill look in a little bit again you might want to run

adaware
Spybot s/d

then

Run an online antivirus check from at least one and preferably 2 of the following sites....select autoclean click below

Housecall
Panda scan
RAV

Lobos

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/started-with-run-dll-error-since-server-crashed-and-we-lost-all-posts-im-just-9967.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Help please.

i get this when trying to load itunes from its disc, on my computer and my wifes, i have un-installed ALL itunes/ipod related software on my computer, even quicktime, the same.

my wifes computer has never had itunes on.

please how can i fix this? is it a missing dll file from windows?

thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-0x80040707-dll-function-call-crashed-isrt-vergetfileversion.675831/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi everyone My system is a dell dimension P GB hard drive and GB of ram the system is years old i hope some one can help me with this problem About days ago i stupidly in error compressed some of my and wont PC is my corrupted message error reboot, i8042 it Help! the crashed is system files the next time i tried to boot windows it kept giving me strange error codes quot floppy diskette not found quot quot drive not found quot i went into bios and turned the culprits off and rebooted all i got was a flashing quot - quot in the top left hand corner of the screen I will say at this point that i dont have a floppy drive and there isn Help! my PC crashed and it wont reboot, the error message is i8042 is corrupted t a disk input on the mother board i have trawled through the teccy Help! my PC crashed and it wont reboot, the error message is i8042 is corrupted websites and cannot find a answer to this problem so far i have replaced the sata cable the cmos battery and changed the bios by turning off the floppy and drive i have unplugged everything from the motherboard and checked the connections I then used my XP cd that came with the pc to try and repair recover the files but it loads as far as video files and then i get the error message The file i sys is corrupted I am truly stuck now the only thing i can think of regading the boot disk is that it is probably service pack and my current configuration is service pack would this make a diference I would ieally like to recover the files on the hard drive so would appreciate any comments or help please Thanks for taking the time to read this rather long winded post and i look forward to some suggestions soon Regards to you all Shaun Holmes I nbsp

A:Help! my PC crashed and it wont reboot, the error message is i8042 is corrupted

Step 1. Recover those files! See How to recover your folders/files when Windows won?t boot

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-my-pc-crashed-and-it-wont-reboot-the-error-message-is-i8042-is-corrupted.136299/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hello while i was playing League of Legends a couple hours ago my monitor froze and i got an unexpected crash on my computer A screen popped up saying quot windows has crashed from an unexpected error Windows League unexpected playing Legends of while from error crashed if this is the first time you have seen this please restart your computer quot I restarted my computer as i was informed to and when it Windows crashed from unexpected error while playing League of Legends turned on again i go to a system restore screen to restore my computer to an earlier date The monitor froze on this screen and i had to restart my computer again After restarting my computer for the second time it kept on turning off and flashing a yellow light while beeping About an hour later i turned on my computer and Windows crashed from unexpected error while playing League of Legends it was working fine Windows crashed from unexpected error while playing League of Legends I am afraid of this happening again and i don't know what caused the crash i am not the most computer savvy person but if you could help me out and see what might have caused this crash and give me instructions on what to do it would be very much appreciated The computer is about months old and it is a Windows Home Premium bit

A:Windows crashed from unexpected error while playing League of Legends

Where was the beeping coming from? Where was this yellow light?

Can you also upload a report

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/273557-windows-crashed-unexpected-error-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi all,

My first post here.

My hard drive crashed some time back! :| It doesn't get detected BIOS whatsoever. It's a 500 GB Seagate disk.

All I did was this:

Returned from work and switched on the desktop.

Windows seemed to boot and was stuck in the welcome screen. After a while I hard restarted my computer and well, the rest is history!! No boot..

Till last night before I shutdown the desktop, my computer has been performing just great - no crashes, no issues, no nothing basically since the day Windows 7 went RTM - yes, I grabbed a copy right on day 1 and Windows 7 has been pretty much a great OS

Here are the error screenshots I captured:

A:Hard disk crashed - out of the blue! Error screenshot attached

Try to use another SATA port on your motherboard and check the cables, is the HDD operating when the PC is switched on?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/138877-hard-disk-crashed-out-blue-error-screenshot-attached.html
Relevancy 42.14%

I am newer to the whole computer fixit yourself thing i have this background that keeps poping up Error: your been media Fatal computer have on Warning! All crashed systems and i cant figure out how to get rid of it ive ran Spydoc malwearbytes and HJT and i cant figure out where this damn thing is and how to delete itHJT log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWSSystem smss exeC WINDOWSsystem csrss exeC WINDOWSsystem winlogon exeC WINDOWSsystem services exeC WINDOWSsystem lsass exeC WINDOWSsystem svchost exeC WINDOWSsystem svchost exeC WINDOWSSystem svchost exeC WINDOWSsystem svchost exeC WINDOWSsystem Warning! Fatal Error: All media systems on your computer have been crashed svchost exeC WINDOWSsystem spoolsv exeC WINDOWSExplorer EXEC WINDOWSsystem hkcmd exeC PROGRA AVGAVG avgtray exeC Program FilesJavajre binjusched exeC Program FilesCommon FilesLogiShrdLComMgrCommunications Helper exeC Program FilesLogitechQuickCamQuickcam exeC Program FilesYahoo Search ProtectionSearchProtection exeC Program FilesSpyware DoctorpctsTray exeC Program FilesuTorrentuTorrent exeC Program FilesWindows LiveMessengermsnmsgr exeC Program FilesSkypePhoneSkype exeC FRAPSFRAPS EXEC Warning! Fatal Error: All media systems on your computer have been crashed Program FilesLogitechDesktop Messenger ProgramLogitechDesktopMessenger exeC PROGRA AVGAVG avgwdsvc exeC Program FilesJavajre binjqs exeC Program FilesCommon FilesLogiShrdLVCOMSERLVComSer Warning! Fatal Error: All media systems on your computer have been crashed exeC Program FilesCommon FilesLogiShrdLVMVFMLVPrcSrv exeC Program FilesSpyware DoctorpctsAuxs exeC Program FilesSpyware DoctorpctsSvc exeC PROGRA AVGAVG avgrsx exeC PROGRA AVGAVG avgnsx exeC WINDOWSsystem svchost exeC Program FilesYahoo SoftwareUpdateYahooAUService exeC PROGRA AVGAVG avgemc exeC Program FilesAVGAVG avgcsrvx exeC WINDOWSsystem wbemwmiprvse exeC Program FilesSkypePlugin ManagerskypePM exeC Program FilesCommon FilesLogiShrdLVCOMSERLVComSer exeC WINDOWSSystem alg exeC Program FilesTrend MicroHijackThisHijackThis exeC Program FilesCommon FilesLogishrdLQCVFXCOCIManager exeC Program FilesAVGAVG avgui exeC Program FilesAVGAVG avgcsrvx exeC Program FilesMozilla Firefoxfirefox exeC Program FilesSkypeToolbarsSharedSkypeNames exeC PROGRA Yahoo MESSEN ymsgr tray exeR - HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul rch search htmlR - HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Search Page http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul www yahoo comR - HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default Page URL http www yahoo com R - HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default Search URL http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul www yahoo comR - HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul rch search htmlR - HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Search Page http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul www yahoo comR - HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerSearchURL Default http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul www yahoo comR - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program FilesYahoo CompanionInstallscpn yt dllO - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program FilesYahoo CompanionInstallscpn yt dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program FilesAVGAVG avgssie dllO - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedWindows LiveWindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program FilesJavajre binjp ssv dllO - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program FilesJavajre libd... Read more

A:Warning! Fatal Error: All media systems on your computer have been crashed

Hello,We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up.My name is Syler and I will be helping you to solve your Malware issues. If you have since resolved your issues I would appreciate if youwould let me no so I can close this topic, if you still need help please let me no what issues you are still having, in your next reply.Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)Then please post back here with the following: log.txt info.txtThanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/268504/warning-fatal-error-all-media-systems-on-your-computer-have-been-crashed/
Relevancy 41.71%

Hello Experts My laptop is completely crashed and I am soooo looking forward to your help and support Windows continually reboots after showing a blue screen at Startup It happens very quickly and I cannot even see what is the message on the blue screen Background All as well when suddenly I got a Blue Screen start.. Laptop wont error crashed on startup lot Laptop crashed wont start.. Blue Screen error on startup of malware popups when I tried to open internet explorer Next thing my system crashed with a blue screen and not would Laptop crashed wont start.. Blue Screen error on startup not start-up in normal mode at all Not even using the last known good configuration The only way system would start is in safe mode So I started in safe mode a few times with networking and tried to fix but nothing it still has problems If I even try to open google com in safe mode with networking after searching on something like fix blue screen error or online support virus scan on clicking the link there is some malware that overrides and open and advertisement page every time Laptop crashed wont start.. Blue Screen error on startup I had SUPERAntiSpyWare Free edition but when I start and try to update the virus definitions I get a message that a firewall or setting is blocking the access for SUPERAntiVirus to the internet I did run HijackThis and I tried to fix some of the registry problems myself --- ones it thought were causing this problem Nothing got fixed and in hindsight I think I should have just got some help here Nonetheless it did run but I got an error that registry updated is not allowed by the Administrator I also ran chkdsk and nothing happened It ran successfully and did not indicate any errors Finally here I am pasting the HickJack this log and look forward to you help and pointers Many thanks in advance and would definitely love to support the forum as soon as I become a happy camper Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE G New Utilz hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www sony com vaiopeople F - REG system ini UserInit C WINDOWS system userinit exe C WINDOWS system wmsdkns exe C WINDOWS system xwusuhzh exe O - BHO no name - ED A E-AED - D-B B-E A D FE - C WINDOWS system geBqRjjg dll file missing O - BHO no name - CF E C - - -B EE- E E - C WINDOWS system byXRijhg dll O - BHO edac -ad - b-fc - fdd a - a ddf- - cf-b - da cade - C WINDOWS system ygcurbvy dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO no name - C BBC FA-E - - A - AB D B BC - C WINDOWS system wvUoNGAS dll O - HKLM Run Apoint C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe O - HKLM Run Mouse Suite Daemon ICO EXE O - HKLM Run SonyPowerCfg C Program Files Sony VAIO Power Management SPMgr exe O - HKLM Run ISBMgr exe C Program Files Sony ISB Utility ISBMgr exe O - HKLM Run Alcmtr ALCMTR EXE O - HKLM Run GUpload C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Microsoft Network Connections Cm GRAS GUpload exe O - HKLM Run ShStatEXE quot C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan SHSTAT EXE quot STANDALONE O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run Persistence C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe O - HKLM Run MDNS C WINDOWS system service exe O - HKLM Run VAIO Update quot C Program Files Sony VAIO Update VAIOUpdt exe quot Stationary O - HKLM Run KernelFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -k O - HKLM Run BM f a Rundll exe q... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/laptop-crashed-wont-start-blue-screen-error-on-startup.713670/
Relevancy 41.71%

My computer crashed I had to change the motherboard and hard drive I saved the CPU I used a recovery disk to get Win loaded but cannot activate Do I need to clean the drive reload xp and then upgrade to Win or is there a simple way to get it done My other two computers that use this code are running fine error Family Pack 0xc004c00b when replacing activation compute crashed so far Validation data below Code Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Code Cached Online Validation Code x Windows Product Key Family Pack activation error 0xc004c00b when replacing crashed compute - -BCDG -VYBVF-JGD J Windows Product Key Hash RUgxovdpjQV MH Iwe Jiwmvuw Windows Product ID - - - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type Retail Windows OS version ID E - B - B - - EBF C Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX N A hr x Signed By N A hr x Product Name Windows Home Premium Architecture x Build lab win sp gdr - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N Family Pack activation error 0xc004c00b when replacing crashed compute A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version N A hr x Family Pack activation error 0xc004c00b when replacing crashed compute OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- gt Office Status N A OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr x Office Diagnostics D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt E - B - B - - EBF C lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt OS gt lt OS gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - -JGD J lt PKey gt lt PID gt - - - lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt GA- GM-USB lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt Award Software International Inc lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt FFe lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt B F lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt Eastern Standard Time GMT- lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt msppid gt lt msppid gt lt name gt lt name gt lt model gt lt model gt lt SBID gt lt OEM gt lt GANotification gt lt MachineData gt lt Software gt lt Office gt lt Result gt lt Result gt lt Products gt lt Applications gt lt Office gt lt Software gt lt GenuineResults gt Spsys log Content x Licensing Data-- gt Software licensing service version Name Windows R HomePremium edition Description Windows Operating System - Windows R RETAIL channel Activation ID e d d- - f - - e f b ad Application ID c -d - d - e-d ec f f Extended PID - - - - - - - Installation ID Processor Certificate URL SpcService Web Service Machine Certificate URL RacService Web Service Use License URL UseLicenseService Web Service Product Key Certificate URL PkcService Web Service Partial Product Key JGD J License Status Notification Notification Reason xC F grace time expired Remaining Windows rearm count Trusted time PM Windows Activation Technologies-- gt HrOffline x HrOnline x H... Read more

A:Family Pack activation error 0xc004c00b when replacing crashed compute

I tried the phone activation and got to the point where it asked me how many computers I had activated on the license and I replied 2. The computer said I had exceed the limit and had to purchase another copy. Not very helpful.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/358234-family-pack-activation-error-0xc004c00b-when-replacing-crashed-compute.html
Relevancy 41.71%

NEED HELP WITH THIS BLEEPING COMP NOW WON'T LOG ME INTO THE ADM SCREEN- BIG BLUE SCREEN THAT CAN'T GET RID OFF PLEASE HELP COMP ILLITERATED HERE SO PLEASE XPLAIN SLOOOOOWLY ...MANY THANKS

A:globlalroot\systemroot\system32 ...error HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS HELP my comp crashed on the administrator screen n...

WHats the exact error, and can you login via safe mode by hitting F8 just after the BIOS Post Screen.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/358388/globlalrootsystemrootsystem32-error-how-can-i-get-rid-of-this-help-my-comp-crashed-on-the-administrator-screen-now-wont-let-me-logg/
Relevancy 40.85%

Help needed I have this Hijacker that replaces my wallpaper with a white screep with red letters quot Fatal Error All Media Systems have been crashed quot With a link directing me to their web site to purchase a quot fix quot Yeah Right Anyway my friend told me to run the following scans Superantispyware Malewarebytes Combofix Hijack thisI have two logs one from Combofix and another from Hijackthis COMBOFIX LOG ComboFix - - - Robert Edwards - NTFSx Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - Running from c documents and settingsRobert EdwardsDesktopComboFix exeAV McAfee VirusScan On-access scanning disabled Updated B EE - - CDE-A A-DD BA been all to Fatal systems "Warning Wallpaper Sets Error media my crashed" have Hijacked: I'm FAD FW McAfee Personal Firewall disabled B - C F- -BDA - CA DA E Files Created from - - to - - - - - - ----a-w- c windowssystem driversmbamswissarmy sys - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesMalwarebytes' Anti-Malware - - - - ----a-w- c windowssystem driversmbam sys - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settingsAll UsersApplication DataSUPERAntiSpyware com - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesSUPERAntiSpyware - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settingsRobert EdwardsApplication DataSUPERAntiSpyware com - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesCommon FilesWise Installation Wizard - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settingsLocalServiceApplication DataSACore - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settingsAll UsersApplication DataSiteAdvisor - - I'm Hijacked: Sets my Wallpaper to "Warning Fatal Error all media systems have been crashed" - - ----a-w- c windowssystem driversmfesmfk sys - - - - ----a-w- c windowssystem driversmfebopk sys - - - - ----a-w- c windowssystem driversmfeavfk sys - - - - ----a-w- c windowssystem driversMpfp sys - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesCommon FilesMcAfee - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesMcAfee com - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesMcAfee - - - - ----a-w- c windowssystem driversmferkdk sys - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settingsAll UsersApplication DataMcAfee - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settingsAdministratorApplication DataMalwarebytes - - - - -------- d-----w- C VundoFix Backups - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settingsRobert EdwardsLocal SettingsApplication DataApple Inc - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settingsRachael EdwardsLocal SettingsApplication DataThe Weather Channel Find M Report - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settingsAll UsersApplication DataGoogle Updater - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesLimeWire - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesSpybot - Search amp Destroy - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settingsAll UsersApplication DataSpybot - Search amp Destroy - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesTrend Micro - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settingsRobert EdwardsApplication DataLimeWire - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesQuicken WillMaker Plus - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesCommon FilesRemote Control Software Shared - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settingsRobert EdwardsApplication DataApple Computer - - - - ---ha-w- c windowssystem mlfcache dat - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesiTunes - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settingsAll UsersApplication Data AC - - AC - -C DAA BD - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesiPod - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesCommon FilesApple - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesQuickTime - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesiPhone Configuration Utility - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesSafari - - - - ----a-w- c windowssystem driversmfehidk sys - - - - ----a-w- c windowssystem msv dll - - - - -------- d-----w- c program filesBarbie - - - - ----a-w- c windowssystem msasn dll - - - - ------w- c windowssystem wininet dll - - - - ------w- c windowssystem ieencode dll - - - - ------w- c windowssystem corpol dll - - - - ----a-w- c win... Read more

A:I'm Hijacked: Sets my Wallpaper to "Warning Fatal Error all media systems have been crashed"

Thank you for your help. My first post was in error and I tried to find a way to delete it and replace with the second. If you could just remove the first post and leave the second one it would be less confusing to anyone who can help.

Thanks!,
Bob

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/269074/im-hijacked-sets-my-wallpaper-to-warning-fatal-error-all-media-systems-have-been-crashed/
Relevancy 40.85%

Hi i am Ian My Hp Notebook keeps restarting because of certain errors the application error regarding Event The COM Event System detected a bad return code during its internal processing HRESULT was BA from line of d comxp sp com com x src events from 800706BA 44 Description: function of DLL HPQNT.hpqGetBrand line d:\comxp_sp3\... Error 0x80040707 & : crashed: tier eventsystemobj cpp Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error Another malfunction that bothers me is the Error Number x Description DLL function crashed HPQNT hpqGetBrand The Software Hp quick buttons is not working properly and i cannot uninstall it because of that error Other errors also occurs such as Event ID error code Error code e parameter c parameter bf parameter f c parameter and Event ID Error code parameter f a ad parameter Error : 0x80040707 Description: DLL function crashed: HPQNT.hpqGetBrand & 800706BA from line 44 of d:\comxp_sp3\... parameter bf aace parameter Another one is Event ID Error code e parameter parameter parameter parameter Sometimes blue screen appears in my laptop concerning the BIOS being not Error : 0x80040707 Description: DLL function crashed: HPQNT.hpqGetBrand & 800706BA from line 44 of d:\comxp_sp3\... ACPI compliant but my BIOS is already updated as well as my other drivers Can you help me DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run Error : 0x80040707 Description: DLL function crashed: HPQNT.hpqGetBrand & 800706BA from line 44 of d:\comxp_sp3\... by Administrator at on Wed Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion AV Panda Antivirus On-access scanning enabled Updated FW Panda Antivirus disabled Running Processes Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www yahoo com uSearch Page hxxp www google com uSearch Bar hxxp www google com ie mDefault Page URL hxxp www yahoo com mDefault Search URL hxxp www google com ie mSearch Page hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sp msgr http www yahoo com mStart Page hxxp www yahoo com mSearch Bar hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sb msgr http www yahoo com ext search search html uInternet Connection Wizard ShellNext hxxp shell windows com fileassoc xml redir asp Ext iso uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie uSearchURL Default hxxp www google com search q s mSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie uURLSearchHooks Yahoo Toolbar ef bd -c fb- d - f- d f - c progra yahoo companion installs cpn yt dll BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper d -c f - efb- b - eca - c progra yahoo companion installs cpn yt dll BHO NoExplorer - No File BHO Google Toolbar Helper aa ed - dd- d - -cf f - c program files google googletoolbar dll BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO af de - d - -b fa-ce b ad d - c program files google googletoolbarnotifier swg dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll BHO SingleInstance Class fdad da - a - fd - c - f ac - c progra yahoo companion installs cpn YTSingleInstance dll TB amp Google c b - - d - b - a cd f - c program files google googletoolbar dll TB Yahoo Toolbar ef bd -c fb- d - f- d f - c progra yahoo companion installs cpn yt dll uRun swg c program files google googletoolbarnotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe uRun cdoosoft c windows system olhrwef exe uRun Messenger Yahoo quot c program files yahoo messenger YahooMessenger exe quot -quiet mRun SynTPEnh c program files synaptics syntp SynTPEnh exe mRun VTTimer VTTimer exe mRun S Trayp S trayp exe mRun SoundMAXPnP c program files analog devices core smax pnp exe mRun SoundMAX c program files analog devices soundmax Smax exe tray mRun HP Software Update c program files hp hp software update HPWuSchd exe mRun QlbCtrl exe c program files hewlett-packard hp quick launch buttons QlbCtrl exe Start mRun PDF Complete c program files pdf complete pdfsty exe mRun Broadcom Wireless Manager UI c windows system WLTR... Read more

A:Error : 0x80040707 Description: DLL function crashed: HPQNT.hpqGetBrand & 800706BA from line 44 of d:\comxp_sp3\...

Welcome to the BleepingComputer Forums. Since it has been a few days since you scanned your computer with HijackThis, we will need a new HijackThis log. If you have not already downloaded Random's System Information Tool (RSIT), please download Random's System Information Tool (RSIT) by random/random which includes a HijackThis log and save it to your desktop. If you have RSIT already on your computer, please run it again. Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT. Click Continue at the disclaimer screen. Please post the contents of log.txt. Thank you for your patience.Please see Preparation Guide for use before posting about your potential Malware problem. If you have already posted this log at another forum or if you decide to seek help at another forum, please let us know. There is a shortage of helpers and taking the time of two volunteer helpers means that someone else may not be helped. Please post your HijackThis log as a reply to this thread and not as an attachment. I am always leery of opening attachments so I always request that HijackThis logs are to be posted as a reply to the thread. I do not think that you are attaching anything scary but others may do so. While we are working on your HijackThis log, please: Reply to this thread; do not start another! Do not make any changes on your computer during the cleaning process or download/add programs on your computer unless instructed to do so. Do not run any other tool until instructed to do so! Let me know if any of the links do not work or if any of the tools do not work. Tell me about problems or symptoms that occur during the fix. Do not run any other programs or open any other windows while doing a fix. Ask any questions that you have regarding the fix(es), the infection(s), the performance of your computer, etc.Thanks.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/206404/error-0x80040707-description-dll-function-crashed-hpqnthpqgetbrand-800706ba-from-line-44-of-dcomxp-sp3comcom1xsrceventsystemobjcpp/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hello everyone messages error crushes, and Explorer Solved: Internet popups Explorer and thank Solved: Explorer crushes, Internet Explorer popups and error messages you for participating in this wonderful site My computer is a Pentium GHz Solved: Explorer crushes, Internet Explorer popups and error messages Running Windows XP Proffessional Version Service Pack The problem I m writing about has been there for about a year All in all it s the same prolem ever since but every once in a while some detail changes like a new error message Every about - minutes the Start Menu Taskbar and the desktop icons disappear Explorer crushes Most of the times they reappear shortly after but sometimes they don t and then I use task manager to Solved: Explorer crushes, Internet Explorer popups and error messages run explorer and then they reappear Yet sometimes the computer stucks altogether and I have to restart In addition to that many popups open when I surfe the web using Internet Explorer The popup changes every few days but in between it s always the same one Another point is that while the crushing of explorer can occur anytime it most often occurs while I open or close Internet Explorer windows Sometimes I get an error message and as I said they change from time to time But still here are rundll exe - Application Error The instruction at quot x quot referenced memory at quot x a quot The memory could not be quot read quot Click on ok to terminate program Click on cancel to debug the program Another error message Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Buffer overrun detected Program C WINDOWS explorer exe A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program s internal state The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated As I said the problem first appeared about a year ago Back than I had a firewall working but had no antivirus Now I have an antivirus NOD installed and when I run it it finds some problems it can t fix And it also pops up sometimes about threats that are currently running and I can choose to terminate or delete them but it doesn t solve the problem either Several anti malware programs got similar results I found a post with a similar problem that was solved Its title is quot Solved Taskbar and Desktop Icons Gone and Can t Get Rid of Virus or Malware Not sure quot by Sweetsherry But the solution is very specific for that user and I can t apply it on my computer On that post it seemed important to post the log of HijackThis so I will also post mine Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Eset nod kui exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files CheckPoint SSL Network Extender slimsvc exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C Program Files Common Files DataViz DvzIncMsgr exe C Program Files Eset nod krn exe C Program Files wincmd - new TOTALCMD EXE C WINDOWS system slserv exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exe C WINDOWS system DllHost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C Download Try HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http windowsupdate microsoft com O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM R... Read more

A:Solved: Explorer crushes, Internet Explorer popups and error messages

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-explorer-crushes-internet-explorer-popups-and-error-messages.711121/
Relevancy 39.13%

hi there,

everytime i open internet explorer or netscape and click the FAVORITES on my other computer, it close automatically and popup a "sending report error"

i disabled error reporting services already but everytime i try to open the "windows explorer, internet explorer and netscape, it shows the sending error report. can't open the applications (IE, netscape and windows explorer)

i also try to run adaware and spybot but it hung at the middle of the process (frozen)

please help.

thanks

A:internet explorer, windows explorer and netscape sending report error

hi, welcome to TSG.

Download hijack this from the link below.Please do this. Click here:

http://www.thespykiller.co.uk/files/hijackthis_sfx.exe

to download HijackThis. Click scan and save a logfile, then post it here so
we can take a look at it for you. Don't click fix on anything in hijack this
as most of the files are legitimate.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-windows-explorer-and-netscape-sending-report-error.452099/
Relevancy 38.7%

Dear Tech guys I badly need your support Day before yesterday -Aug- night I upgraded the yahoo toolbar and used their norton Error related Windows to Internet Explorer) Runtime Explorer (not anti spy to scan Then I shut down the system and started to work the next day Every thing is perfectly ok except for one thing In Windows Explorer on any folder or drive if I double click or open I get a crash If I do explore then there is no problem Windows Explorer Runtime Error (not related to Internet Explorer) Below is the dialog Windows Explorer Runtime Error (not related to Internet Explorer) that comes whenever we double click or open for eg on C or any folder in the left side pane of the windows explorer If I just keep expanding the of the tree no problem only on clicking the item to open the following error occurs Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library program C Windows Explorer Windows Explorer Runtime Error (not related to Internet Explorer) exe This Application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Please contact the application s support team for more information I am running on Windows XP SP I dont have google toolbar I have yahoo tool bar installed I have tried uninstalling it and installing it again and other combinations as well I have also tried sfc scannow as well It did not work It doesnt look like any adware or spyware yahoo s norton spyware had done a complete run and no problems in the system as reported by them What should I do now to get back to normal operation of windows explorer Thanks and Regards Naga Kumar S nbsp

A:Windows Explorer Runtime Error (not related to Internet Explorer)

I would un-install the Yahoo Toolbar and then put Google Toolbar in, Then I would try to download .NET framework 2.0

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...6b-356b-4a2c-857c-e62f50ae9a55&displaylang=en

and install it. If it tells you that you already have it re-install it anyway.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-explorer-runtime-error-not-related-to-internet-explorer.498005/
Relevancy 38.27%

I have tried installing and d-loading drivers different NICs I have the ability to connect to my network with out any problems I am also able to connect to the Internet for a brief period of time until i get an quot IEXPLORE quot error IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault in module lt unknown gt at baba c Registers EAX fe c CS EIP baba c EFLGS EBX SS f ESP d b EBP d cc ECX ec DS f ESI c FS ef EDX ES f EDI GS Bytes at CS EIP I also get an quot EXPLORER quot error when trying to access folders on my computer EXPLORER caused an invalid page fault in module MSHTML DLL at ae d Registers EAX c f c CS EIP ae d EFLGS EBX SS f ESP c f EBP c f c ECX DS f ESI c f FS d EDX c f ES f EDI GS Bytes at CS EIP b b f e da f ff b Stack dump c f c ad fd c f c c c f c c c c f c fa c bffc b And now when I reboot my error, + the its Internet think IEXPLORE/EXPLORER Solved: NIC Explorer?? computer i get a quot MSGSRV quot error as well MSGSRV executed an invalid instruction in module MMSYSTEM DLL at a Registers EAX lef CS lef EIP a EFLGS etc I originally thought the problem was associated to the first NIC that i installed however i tried installing a new NIC and i started experiencing the same problems again i deleted the st to avoid any conflicts Also when i installed the nd NIC i tried to d-load some windows updates i first tried d-loading IE v but it halted on me half way through Solved: IEXPLORE/EXPLORER error, think its the NIC + Internet Explorer?? and when i check add remove programs theres nothing there to indicate i d-loaded that update i think could be associated to the problem not sure nbsp

A:Solved: IEXPLORE/EXPLORER error, think its the NIC + Internet Explorer??

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-iexplore-explorer-error-think-its-the-nic-internet-explorer.353977/
Relevancy 38.27%

after i downloaded internet explorer version 7.0, i restarted my computer as per direction, but after it restarted nothing will load and it says there is an explorer.exe error.
WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS???

A:explorer.exe error post-Internet Explorer download

probably the exe file is corupted...try uninstalling IE7 from the add/remove proggram. Then try downloading it again to re-install.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/explorer-exe-error-post-internet-explorer-download.614028/
Relevancy 38.27%

Hi Folks My elderly mother somehow crashed her e-mail and I'm trying to fix it for her It is a Comcast net pop mail server She clicks the Live Mail icon on her desktop and the mail Unable display error mssg Live folders"..? crashed. to Mail Now " would open She could still go to Comcast net on the web and get Live Mail crashed. Now error mssg " Unable to display folders"..? into her e-mail but that is too complicated for her So I need to get it working from her desktop After the crash when the mail opens from the desktop icon all folders inbox sent etc have the error message quot Unable to display folder quot I want to uninstall all current mail installed then install anew I tried this but then the new Live Mail reverted to her Live Mail crashed. Now error mssg " Unable to display folders"..? old settings etc I don't know how that happened and hence the same error message So I must not have uninstalled all of the old e-mail Can anyone please help as to the easiest way to get her live mail from the desktop icon working again Thank You

A:Live Mail crashed. Now error mssg " Unable to display folders"..?

Do you sense that your nice Mom's old mailboxes are still around? Or, have they been deleted by now? Reason for asking: I know where in [user] AppData Local and Roaming where the Mozilla Thunderbird doodads, doohickies, and mailboxes are. I'm hoping Windows Live Mail does the same thing. If so, it's possible to reconstruct from any recent restorable folders/files backup. If no backups, then, I don't know any further.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/387127-live-mail-crashed-now-error-mssg-unable-display-folders.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Hey there, On Mozilla firefox and Opera i have an error every time when trying to play videos, i get the error saying "The adobe flash plugin has stopped working" ive tried uninstalling, reinstalling and rolling back to previous versions, but to no avail, I can watch anything on Google chrome but the browser isnt of personal preference, ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling both opera and firefox but nothing, any ideas guys?
cheers

A:"Adobe Flash Plugin Has crashed" Error

For Firefox, start with the suggestions in this mozillaZine thread:

Frequent Flash Crashes ? mozillaZine Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/307369-adobe-flash-plugin-has-crashed-error.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Ok guys the quick low down I am pretty well rounded with computers and here is what happened I shut my Anti Virus off a while ago because while gaming it Explorer Explorer Error, Crash, Help! Winhttp.dll Causes kept auto downloading updates and killing my connection Knowing what I use this computer for I was well aware that I SHOULD be ok without it Then yesterday I accentally clicked on a Microsoft Outlook icon on my start menu It loaded up an old email account I dont even use Explorer Error, Winhttp.dll Causes Explorer Crash, Help! and within about seconds I was getting pop ups installed programs the works So I'm guessing Outlook downloaded some bad file it shouldn't have lol One of the culprits was Outer Info uggh I ran some basic Explorer Error, Winhttp.dll Causes Explorer Crash, Help! uninstalls booted up my up to date McAffee Windows Defender was actively running in the background and was stopping some I download HJT but I really don't know how to read it to well I've gone in safe mode about times and done Ad-Aware Defender McAffee amp Panda scans Evertime I was still getting more things found but last Explorer Error, Winhttp.dll Causes Explorer Crash, Help! few runs it didnt pick anything up However now I get a 'Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close We are sorry for the inconvenience ' box Upon saying don't send the error it closes explorer shuts down desktop taskbar then reloads then I get the same error The info the error report contains is here AppName explorer exe AppVer ModName winhttp dllModVer Offset fa By chance do any of you gods have any advice I'm about to reinstall Windows lol Here is my HJT log if it helps anyone Sorry for being so cluttered I guess I have a lot of crap I should blow out after we figure this out Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXEC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXEC Program Files McAfee com VSO mcvsshld exeC Program Files McAfee com VSO oasclnt exeC PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exeC WINDOWS system lxamsp exec progra mcafee com vso mcvsescn exeC Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exeC Program Files VMware VMware Workstation vmware-tray exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC Program Files VMware VMware Workstation hqtray exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Documents and Settings Lord Mike Local Settings Application Data spool exeC Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync wcescomm exeC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exeC PROGRA MICROS rapimgr exec progra mcafee com vso mcvsftsn exec program files mcafee com agent mcdetect exec PROGRA mcafee com vso mcshield exec PROGRA mcafee com agent mctskshd exeC Program Files LexmarkX AcBtnMgr X exeC WINDOWS System nvsvc exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files RealVNC VNC WinVNC exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC WINDOWS explorer exeC WINDOWS system dwwin exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www comcast net R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer O - Toolbar McAfee VirusScan - BA B -B - c -B - F F - c progra mcafee com vso mcvsshl dllO - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dl... Read more

A:Explorer Error, Winhttp.dll Causes Explorer Crash, Help!

Hello lordmike,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer

Sorry about the delay. If you still need help, please post a new HijackThis log to make sure nothing has changed, and I'll be happy to look at it for you.

Thanks,
tea

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/136692/explorer-error-winhttpdll-causes-explorer-crash-help/
Relevancy 36.98%

so i recently had this virus and someone on these boards helped me remove it. ty for that! but after 2 reboots it has come back..and with more errors this time like the explorer and drwatson. and also can you tell me why i have to do "open as" instead of just clicking on text documents? it says access is denied. i didnt do anything to get it again nor did i dl anything. anyway here are my logs any help is appreciated.
Gmer.txt
Hijackthis.txt
DDS.txt

A:Csrsc.exe error, Drwtsn32.exe error, explorer error

I have reasons to believe that you have a file infector onboard.
Please visit this website - http://virusscan.jotti.org
Submit the file for a comprehensive scan & then post the results back here.

C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe

If it's virut, you need to wipe the machine immediately. Do not connect this machine to another one for you will infect that one too

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/csrsc-exe-error-drwtsn32-exe-error-explorer-error-318607.html
Relevancy 36.55%

Error Error Explorer.exe message desktop blank error application (0xc0000005) message Explorer exe application error xc I have the same error message Error message Explorer exe application error xc It seems to have occured after Error message Explorer.exe application error (0xc0000005) blank desktop I got infected with some ad ware I have tried going into windows system wininet dll and updating the file from one downloaded from the dll web site It has gotten rid of the blank desktop but now my desktop is just as bad it goes from having all the icons it to zero icons on it every seconds or so Myhijack this log is below If anyone can help me I would REALLY appreciate it Thanks Rolland Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system taskmgr exe C Program Files Common Files EPSON EBAPI eEBSVC exe C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedul exe C WINDOWS System GEARSec exe C Program Files HighPoint Technologies Inc HighPoint RAID Management Software service hptsvr exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaantmon exe C Program Files HighPoint Technologies Inc HighPoint RAID Management Software service drvinst exe C Program Files Symantec Norton Ghost Agent PQV iSvc exe C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton Utilities NPROTECT EXE C Program Files Promise WebPAM jetty extra win wrapper exe C Program Files Promise Technology Inc Promise Array Management Msgagt exe C Program Files Promise Technology Inc Promise Array Management MsgSvr exe C Program Files Photodex ProShowGold ScsiAccess exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor sdhelp exe C Program Files Promise WebPAM jvm bin java exe C PROGRA NORTON SPEEDD nopdb exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system Tablet exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Center SymWSC exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E FATI SA EXE C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E FATI SA EXE C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Documents and Settings Rolland Elliott Desktop HijackThis exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C WINDOWS system dwwin exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell me com mywaybiz R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www techbargains com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell me com mywaybiz R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dell me com mywaybiz R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http ftp us dell com monitors R EXE R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO HelperObject Class - C D-C - C - -FCE AD C - C Program Files TechSmith SnagIt SnagItBHO dll O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO PCTools Site Guard - C B A - DB - A -A CB-D BBFEB - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdsg dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO Norton Internet Security - ECB - F - bbc- D- DDF E - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AdBlocking NISShExt dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - BHO PCTools Browser Monitor... Read more

A:Error message Explorer.exe application error (0xc0000005) blank desktop

Print out or copy this page to Notepad. Make sure to work through the fixes in the exact order it is mentioned below. If there's anything that you don't understand, ask your question(s) before proceeding with the fixes. You should 'not' have any open browsers when you are following the procedures below.

Download CleanUp! http://cleanup.stevengould.org/ (Alternate Link if main link don't work - http://www.greyknight17.com/spy/CleanUp.exe ) and install it. Don't run it yet.

Download Ewido Security Suite at http://www.ewido.net/en/download/

1. Install Ewido Security Suite.
2. When installing, under 'Additional Options' uncheck:
* Install background guard
* Install scan via context menu
3. Launch Ewido, there should be an icon on your desktop, double click it.
4. The program will now open to the main screen.
5. When you run Ewido for the first time, you might get a warning 'Database could not be found!'. Click OK. We will fix this in a moment.
6. You will need to update Ewido to the latest definition files.
* On the left hand side of the main screen click update.
* Then click on start update.
7. The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed. The status bar at the bottom will display 'Update successful'.
8. Exit Ewido. DO NOT scan yet.

If you are having problems with the updater, you can go to http://www.ewido.net/en/download/updates/ to update manually.

Download SmitfraudFix http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix.zip and extract the content (a folder named SmitfraudFix) to your desktop.

Reboot your computer to Safe Mode (if you don't know how, go to http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/foru...howtutorial=61 ). Login to your usual account.

Once in Safe Mode, open the SmitfraudFix folder. Double-click on smitfraudfix.cmd and select option #2 - Clean by typing 2 and press 'Enter' to delete infected files. You will be prompted 'Registry cleaning - Do you want to clean the registry?' Answer Yes by typing Y and press 'Enter' in order to remove the desktop background and clean registry keys associated with the infection. The tool will now check if wininet.dll is infected. You may be prompted to replace the infected file (if found); answer Yes by typing Y and press 'Enter'.

The tool may need to restart your computer to finish the cleaning process; if it doesn't, please restart it manually to get back to Normal Mode. A text file will appear onscreen, with results from the cleaning process; copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply. The report can also be found at the root of the system drive, usually at C:\rapport.txt

Warning: running option #2 on a non infected computer will remove your desktop background.

CleanUp! deletes EVERYTHING out of your temp/temporary folders. It does not make backups. If you have any documents or programs that are saved in any Temporary Folders, make a backup of these before running CleanUp!. Run CleanUp! and click on the CleanUp! button. Let it run. After it's done, click the Close button and choose Yes to logoff.

Run Ewido now:
* Click on scanner and then Settings. Under 'What to scan' select 'Scan every file' and hit OK.
* Click on 'Complete System Scan' and the scan will begin.
* While the scan is in progress you will be prompted to clean the first infected file it finds. Choose 'Remove', then put a check next to 'Perform action with all infections' in the left corner of the box so you don't have to sit and watch Ewido the whole time. Click OK.
* Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named 'Save report'.
* Click 'Save report'. Save it to your desktop.

Post the rapport.txt, Ewido report and a new HijackThis log here.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/error-message-explorer-exe-application-error-0xc0000005-blank-desktop-102753.html
Relevancy 36.55%

Hey Got this posted on a few other forums so i'll just copy paste it and list what i've tried so far SUMMARY OF PROBLEMS UPDATE The main problem at the moment seems to be linked with the Inetcpl cpl in C Windows System - Cannot open Internet Explorer When I open IE the process appears and internet explorer starts up As soon as the tab for my homepage loads IE closes straight away and leaves behind the download manager for IE asking me if i want to download my homepage - Cannot open Internet Options through control panel When i go to Control Panel gt Networking gt Internet Options and click on it nothing appears on screen no / Options IE / Explorer Error Inetcpl.cpl Skype Issues Error Internet + matter how many times i press it Same thing happens with IE gt Tools Internet Explorer + IE Options Issues / Inetcpl.cpl Error / Skype Error gt Options nothing appears - Cannot open Skype I found this Internet Explorer + IE Options Issues / Inetcpl.cpl Error / Skype Error was linked to the IE problems When I open Skype the login page stays on a white screen and i am unable to click anywhere on skype close it I have to force close it by ending the process Temporary solution found look below - Cumulative Security Update for IE won't install Windows Update This has been an on-going problem for around a year now but still relevant Whenever my Windows Update has a Cumulative Security Update for IE I try to install it however it fails and says updates were not configured correctly reverting changes The error code I get is E As far as I am aware there is no solution to this error as of yet WHAT I HAVE CURRENTLY TRIED Uninstalling Internet Explorer and reinstalling get an error message on uninstalling updates were not configured correctly reverting changes Trying an sfc scannow through cmd - it found a few corrupt files and fixed them but didn't solve the problem Booting up IE from a fresh boot with no network connection - can open it but can't access tools gt internet options Booted in safe mode and safe mode with networking to try and access the control panel internet options IE gt tools gt options but didn't work Tried running Inetcpl cpl nothing opened Went to the microsoft help page http support microsoft com kb and downloaded the reset internet explorer fix when it was attempting to fix the problem i got the error Error loading inetcpl cpl The Operating system cannot run Skype related Tried deleting shared xml file in appdata gt Skype however that didn't work Tried straight up installing a previous version of IE IE but it doesn't let you install a previous version of IE if you already have the most recent one And i'm unable to uninstall the current version of IE Tried editing the registry key in HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Policies Microsoft Internet Explorer Restrictions and deleting NoBrowserOptions but the entry Internet Explorer does not exist Tried running IE without extentions iexplore -extoff PROBLEMS FIXES Fixed Skype temporarily by creating a shortcut of the original Skype and changing the target to C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe legacylogin - allowing me to log in and use skype Did a few indepth antivirus scans and found a Trojan Vundo in the Internet Explorer Registry file HKCU SOFTWARE Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchScopes A -B - e-B D - EDA AE However after removing it IE still didn't work Other Info specs - Running a bit OS bit IE - Using IE - Fully patched Windows All windows updates complete aside from IE Cumlative Security updates - Running Service Pack Edit Moved from Vista to a more appropriate forum Roger

A:Internet Explorer + IE Options Issues / Inetcpl.cpl Error / Skype Error

I know it's not a virus problem, I have a clean system at the moment, I think it'll be more appropriate in the Vista forum

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/496733/internet-explorer-ie-options-issues-inetcplcpl-error-skype-error/
Relevancy 36.55%

Hi Guys In our org recently the intranet portal is being launched having webpages built using using - 4C02 Error Printer print error Internet Explorer, to 49. Unable Html amp CSS everything seemed to be working fine until we had this issue of printing via all Internet Explorer browser version Issue Description Couple of symptoms of the issues when trying to print The printer name is invalid res ieframe dll preview js The remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable res ieframe dll preview js Whenever print is fired the printer goes in hung state we have to power off and power on the same Observation The same webpage when we try to print using Mozilla firefox Google chrome there is no issueThe Unable to print using Internet Explorer, Printer error 49. 4C02 - Error print model is HP LaserJet M MFP seriesThe printer is installed using TCP configuration on member server and the printer is shared for client PCs Windows As soon as the print is fired on the server where printer is configured observe event ID which states print was successful Document URL - website owned by UserA was printed on HP LaserJet mfp - IT PCL via port IP nbsp Size in bytes pages printed We also tested the print on several other printer model like Lexmark and the issue is same If the printer Unable to print using Internet Explorer, Printer error 49. 4C02 - Error is configured locally using USB Unable to print using Internet Explorer, Printer error 49. 4C02 - Error and tried to print print is successfulIf we print to XPS doc it prints properly using IE for that pageTried to trace what s happening using netmon when print is fired using IE and below is the screenshot Came across this registry thing while troubleshooting and didn t know how it could relate to the issue while deep diving into netmon logs nbsp nbsp ms REG DWORD LITTLE ENDIAN Action Taken KB nbsp - didn t workedInstalled hotfixes on windows PC KB KB KB didn t workedlogged case with HP Support updated the drivers UPD PS didn t worked still working on it enabled disabled script debugging on IE advanced settings didn t workedturned on off protected mode didn t workedtried running in bit version didn t workedtried running in run as administrator mode didn t workedregistered IE dlls with regards to print didn t workedreinstalled IE didn t worked nbsp It seems when print is fired the job is sent to server and as soon as the server spooled the print job in to printer the printer used to get hung Printer queue would show the status as printing but won t print if we don t cancel the job the printer after powered ON would again go into hung state Would appreciate for your prompt response on the above issue mentioned and do revert for more queries any points step if I have missed nbsp - Charles

A:Unable to print using Internet Explorer, Printer error 49. 4C02 - Error

Thanks guys for your help, the issue seemed to be fixed as it was identified by application team there was some issue(might not be compatible with IE & specific printers) with the font.

The font used in the application was 'Open Sans Light','Open Sans Regular', 'Open Sans Semi Bold' belonging to the 'Open Sans' family of fonts.We downloaded the Webfont from Google FontsWe tried printing the font in the HP printers which caused the 49.4C02 error.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e1ed1c42-8663-4686-8f93-11b198191cea/unable-to-print-using-internet-explorer-printer-error-49-4c02-error?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 36.12%

hi all I m sorta having problems opening files in mp format and movies such as avi mpg and such After opening windows explorer and clicking internet explorer? error & explorer.exe on either one of the above mentioned formats i will have this error message coming up quot explorer exe - application error quot The instruction at quot x af b quot referenced memory at quot x c quot explorer.exe error & internet explorer? The explorer.exe error & internet explorer? memory could not be quot written quot Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program After i clicked on OK another error window will appear an error has occured in internet explorer It will now close If u continue to explorer.exe error & internet explorer? experience problems please restart your computer quot After i reboot it still doesn t go away I can still read words and pictures files as normal Just not the mp s and videos i suppose Scanned for spyware using ad aware Nothing Help anyone Thanks in advance Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C WINNT system lsass exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT System svchost exe C WINNT system spoolsv exe C SOFTWA AVG avgamsvr exe C SOFTWA AVG avgupsvc exe C Softwares bluetooth BTNtService exe C WINNT system CTSvcCDA exe C Softwares Ghost GhostStartService exe C WINNT system drivers KodakCCS exe C WINNT system nvsvc exe C Program Files Kodak Kodak EasyShare software bin ptssvc exe C WINNT system regsvc exe C WINNT system MSTask exe C WINNT system ScsiAccess EXE C WINNT system stisvc exe C WINNT system ZONELABS vsmon exe C WINNT System WBEM WinMgmt exe C WINNT system mspmspsv exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C Softwares ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C SOFTWA AVG avgcc exe C SOFTWA AVG avgemc exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe C WINNT system WF K EXE C Program Files Common Files PCSuite DataLayer DataLayer exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C WINNT system ctfmon exe C ABIT ABITEQ abiteq exe C Softwares SpywareGuard sgmain exe C Softwares SpywareGuard sgbhp exe C PROGRA COMMON PCSuite Services SERVIC EXE C Softwares bluetooth BlueSoleil exe C Program Files Creative Audio K PlayCenter CTPlay exe C Program Files Creative ShareDLL MediaDet Exe C Softwares Ad-Aware SE Ad-Aware exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe D Installers hijack HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www singnet com sg O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Softwares AdobeCS Adobe Acrobat Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SpywareGuard Download Protection - A E - F- - B - B DDD DB - C Softwares SpywareGuard dlprotect dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINNT system msdxm ocx O - Toolbar - A D-BEB - d -BE A- C AB A CD - C WINNT vcbar dll O - Toolbar YiSou Toolbar - F E -FCBC- ed-B B - BDDD AAB E - C Program Files YiSou yisou dll O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Softwares AdobeCS Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager mobsync exe logon O - HKLM Run Zone Labs Client C Softwares ZoneAlarm zlclient exe O - HKLM Run AVG CC C SOFTWA AVG avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run AVG EMC C SOFTWA AVG avgemc exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINNT system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run RemoteControl quot C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe quot O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run WinFoxV C WINNT system WF K EXE O - HKLM Run WinFast KLoadDefault rundll exe wf kcpl dll DllLoadDefaultSettings O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINNT system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run DataLayer C Program Files Common Files PCSuite DataLayer DataLayer exe O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osb... Read more

Relevancy 36.12%

I hate to ask for an urgent reply, but I am in quite a fix! I need to access some data on my computer this a.m.

System Data: Windows XP Pro SP2 w/all patches/updates

First, I noticed that shortly after restarting my computer, Zonealarm Internet Security firewall would start, then the icon for Zonealarm would disappear from the system tray. This is the first problem I have noticed and I include this information because I do not know if it is related to the current problem.

Second, I click 'start,' then 'run.' After the 'run' dialog box appears, I type 'services.msc.' After I hit the enter key, I get an error which states something along the lines of an 'exception error in explorer.exe [error 1356]. The computer then restarts.

Any ideas or troubleshooting tips?

Thanks!

Joseph

A:[SOLVED] Urgent: Windows 'explorer.exe error 1356' error

Quote:

Originally Posted by JHY-IC

I hate to ask for an urgent reply, but I am in quite a fix! I need to access some data on my computer this a.m.

System Data: Windows XP Pro SP2 w/all patches/updates

First, I noticed that shortly after restarting my computer, Zonealarm Internet Security firewall would start, then the icon for Zonealarm would disappear from the system tray. This is the first problem I have noticed and I include this information because I do not know if it is related to the current problem.

Second, I click 'start,' then 'run.' After the 'run' dialog box appears, I type 'services.msc.' After I hit the enter key, I get an error which states something along the lines of an 'exception error in explorer.exe [error 1356]. The computer then restarts.

Any ideas or troubleshooting tips?

Thanks!

Joseph

Firstly try and boot up into 'safe mode, by pressing F8 on Start up. You should get a number of options, use the up/down keys to select and press enter.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-urgent-windows-explorer-exe-error-1356-error-163716.html
Relevancy 36.12%

So I've been trying to fix this for more than hours now and I haven't made the slightest bit of progress The issue The update quot Internet Explorer for Windows x quot fails with error code Explorer Internet Error 80004005 11 9C59, Error KB2670838 C Currently installed is IE The update quot KB quot fails with code Google reveals that this update is a requirement for IE After attempting to install Internet Explorer 11 Error 9C59, KB2670838 Error 80004005 such an update quot TrustedInstaller exe quot remains active with high CPU usage and high and steadily increasing memory usage I think I know the reason for this The quot update posting information quot thread tells me to post the folder with CBS logs However after I try and fail one of the two updates or both the CBS log file keeps increasing with about mb per second which never stops eventually growing to many gb I think this is the reason for the quot TrustedInstaller exe quot CPU usage and memory usage Because of this problem it's hard for me to send you CBS Log because it's far too big Thus I'll attach a zip containing one of the quot CbsPersist cab quot files instead - most of them were still too large I also included other files found in C Windows Logs not in the CBS subdirectory they're related to IE so I thought they could be relevant Things I've tried sfc scannow gives no errors at all no integrity violations found chkdsk f took around hours changed nothing As far as I could tell it didn't find many issues System update readiness tool changed nothing Resetting the Windows Update components changed nothing

A:Internet Explorer 11 Error 9C59, KB2670838 Error 80004005

Hi,
I am having a similar issue with attempting to run Noet.exe. It is giving me the 80004005 error and wants to terminate the program. I have not been able to find any answers to this problem. It worked fine until I went back to an image (I was having other problems so I went back to an earlier image). I have tried all the solutions you have mentioned plus some others, but all to no avail.
Can anyone give us a solution for this problem?

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/377417-internet-explorer-11-error-9c59-kb2670838-error-80004005-a.html
Relevancy 35.69%

Hi,
I was getting the error in the picture when I shut down Windows 8 after a session.
It seems to have gone with the latest update but worth observing nonetheless.
Thanks.

A:Windows 8 shutdown error: explorer.exe, error 0x00000000

Check event viewer for full description of the error.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/37107-windows-8-shutdown-error-explorer-exe-error-0x00000000.html
Relevancy 35.69%

Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.6000.16771, time stamp 0x4907deda, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6000.16386, time stamp 0x4549bdc9, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x0002294f, process id 0x6fc, application start time 0x01c9d62fefd50d45.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/plz-help-me-with-this-error-my-explorer-gives-error-every-time-i-close-any-folder.827583/
Relevancy 35.69%

I have been whacking my head against the wall I have removed all entries that Ad-Ware can find I have the most recent version of Adrware SE and the most recent definition files I keep getting quot An Error Has Occurred in Internet Explorer Internet Explorer will now close quot Any help would be appreciated tremendously Here In - Explorer. will Error Explorer An HIJACK Occured Internet Has close now Solved: Internet is my hijak log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exe C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe C windows system hpsysdrv exe C WINDOWS System hphmon exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C WINDOWS LTMSG exe C WINDOWS system ps exe C WINDOWS System wuauclt exe C Program Files Multimedia Card Reader shwicon k exe C WINDOWS ALCXMNTR EXE C WINDOWS System rundll exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C WINDOWS System dx Solved: An Error Has Occured In Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will now close - HIJACK towiz exe Solved: An Error Has Occured In Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will now close - HIJACK C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C Program Files MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCH Jukebox mmtask exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E S I G EXE C Program Files Microsoft Money System mnyexpr exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C WINDOWS System alrru exe C Documents and Settings tbanks Application Data eber exe C WINDOWS System m iexec exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr acrotray exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Software Installers Hijack This HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http us hpwis com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http srch-us hpwis com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http srch-us hpwis com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http us hpwis com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhost R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - Default URLSearchHook is missing O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - FFD -B - FE - E- A B - C WINDOWS System sczjkmlx dll O - BHO no name - B CA - A - D -A DF- BB - no file O - BHO no name - - C- B - - D FEC A - no file O - BHO no name - C A - DDA- C F-BE C-C F CF - no file O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO no name - C ABC-EB E- E -B C - A B CF - no file O - BHO no name - FDD B - D - ffb- - B AD ACC - no file O - Toolbar HP View - B E - D D- DEB- B - D BCF F - c Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpdtlk dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS system msdxm ocx O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSc... Read more

A:Solved: An Error Has Occured In Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will now close - HIJACK

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-an-error-has-occured-in-internet-explorer-internet-explorer-will-now-close-hijack.285263/
Relevancy 35.26%

Not sure if this is where to ask about this or what to say but here goes Operating System XP SP The problem When I right click a folder on my desktop or on c drive I don t get any options instead I get an error message quot Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close quot As with these error messages it offers to send a report to Gatesy s mob but I usual decline I sure you have read heaps of threads with this similar problem and true to form I then get another error window with regards to quot Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger quot and the system hangs The only way to un-hang is usually to kill the process quot Dr Watson quot So after a small minor fit Explorer Followed by Error. Error Dr Window Watson where my desktop icons disappear for a short moment we try to delete a folder which incidentally is empty the other way Left click Window Explorer Error. Followed by Dr Watson Error to highlight folder and then hit delete key This resulted Window Explorer Error. Followed by Dr Watson Error in the same errors as above How Is the problem going Good question Like many other posters here I have tried many cleaning and checking programs which have resulted in a grand total of NO progress Still Exactly the same HJT Log Yeah yeah I know details log file and then wait Here is my HJT log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate AluSchedulerSvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C Program Files Dell Network Assistant hnm svc exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Venturi Client ventc exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin WLKeeper exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C WINDOWS system KADxMain exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files Dell MediaDirect PCMService exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Venturi Configurator ventcfg exe C Program Files HP hpcoretech hpcmpmgr exe C Program Files Venturi squid ventcsquid exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Venturi squid ventcdnsserver exe C Program Files Venturi squid ventcdnsserver exe C Program Files Venturi squid ventcdnsserver exe C Program Files Venturi squid ventcdnsserver exe C Program Files Venturi squid ventcdnsserver exe C Program Files Venturi squid ventcdnsserver exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Program Files Venturi squid ventcunlinkd exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files Windows Desktop Search WindowsSearch exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exe C WINDOWS system drwtsn exe C WINDOWS system drwtsn exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Documents and Settings Brae Smirl Desktop HiJackThis exe C WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXE C WINDOWS system SearchProtoc... Read more

Relevancy 35.26%

I have windows xp pro sp2 installed on my laptop.
While I am working, suddenly I get following errors

First I get following error message

explorer.exe - Application error
The instruction at "0x04f73de6" referenced emory at "0x05321ed0". The memory could not be "read".
Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

After clicking n OK , I get following error message

Runtime error 216
at 04f73DE6

Whats this due to and how to solve this ?

thanks

A:explorer.exe application error and Runtime error

this can be a bit tricky, i do not know the cause because it can be a lot that caused this.

however if you got the windows CD.
you can try running sfc /scannow (if you can get into any command console)
it refreshes most dlls.

if you can not get into any windows app you can use recovery console (from CD first screen you press R)
and run chkdsk /p

if that fails you can use windows repair using second screen and press R
(from cd)

i hope this helps.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/explorer-exe-application-error-and-runtime-error-364480.html
Relevancy 35.26%

Hi I need some help Whenever I open up My Documents or any folder on my computer I get a pop saying quot System Error Your System is infected with dangerous virus Click OK to download the antisypyware software quot Explorer Windows Error/unknown Error I was wondering what the proplem is and if anyone can help me Thnaks in advance Here is my log Deckard's System Scanner v Run by Hawa on - - Computer is in Normal Mode ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- System Restore --------------------------------------------------------------Successfully Windows Explorer Error/unknown Error created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point - - UTC - RP - Removed SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition - - UTC - RP - Installed AVG - - UTC - RP - Removed AVG - - UTC - RP - Installed SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition-- First Restore Point -- - - UTC - RP - Installed Windows XP Wdf Backed up registry hives Performed disk cleanup Percentage of Memory in Use more than Total Physical Memory MiB MiB recommended -- HijackThis run as Hawa exe ------------------------------------------------Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard Fws exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC PROGRA COMMON AOL ACS AOLacsd exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exec APPS Powercinema Kernel TV CLCapSvc exec APPS Powercinema Kernel CLML NTService CLMLServer exeC Program Files Common Files Authentium AntiVirus dvpapi exeC Program Files CA PPRT bin ITMRTSVC exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exeC Apps Softex OmniPass Omniserv exeC Program Files Raxco PerfectDisk PDAgent exeC WINDOWS system HPZipm exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Common Files Ulead Systems DVD ULCDRSvr exeC Program Files Sonic DigitalMedia LE v MyDVD LE USBDeviceService exec APPS Powercinema Kernel TV CLSched exeC Apps Softex OmniPass OPXPApp exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXEC WINDOWS system VTTimer exeC WINDOWS system VTtrayp exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC PROGRA GOTOSO VADERE Vaderetro oe exeC Program Files Sonic DigitalMedia LE v MyDVD LE DetectorApp exeC Apps Softex OmniPass scureapp exeC APPS Powercinema PCMService exeC apps ABoard ABoard exeC Program Files Common Files AOL ee AOLSoftware exeC Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exeC Program Files Athan Athan exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC apps ABoard AOSD exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Virgin Broadband advisor Broadbandadvisor exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files DNA btdna exeC Program Files Ares Ares exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeD Documents and Settings Hawa Desktop rec dss exeC PROGRA TRENDM HIJACK Hawa exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul rch search htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul www yahoo comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul www yahoo comR - HKLM Soft... Read more

A:Windows Explorer Error/unknown Error

Welcoming to Bleeping Computer, please be sure you have read and followed the Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log, Instructions for receiving help in cleaning your computer http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/All advice given is taken at your own risk.1) Read this: http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=1...amp;postcount=2C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\ <<< Java is out of date and you have old versions that need to be removed, follow the instructions in the link.2) Read those directions posted at the top first, then follow these instructions:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/malware-removal/malware-bellWhen you finish, post a new HJT log using Add Reply and tell me how the computer is running.If your issues should be resolved, post to let me know so I can close your topic.Thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/144462/windows-explorer-errorunknown-error/
Relevancy 35.26%

Hi experts I have been having problems lately with my Dell Vostro First the windows updates would not apply successfully Once that happened my wireless network adapter is not popping up explorer Error error exe 0x000000F4 plus BSOD When I do checks on Device Manager it says its working properly After this I was receiving windows error message bad image system authz dll Luckily I found a solution on this forum and this is not popping up anymore It only BSOD Error 0x000000F4 plus explorer exe error pops up when I try to do a regedit command Also my microsoft paint does not work Since I tried using paint every time I boot my computer I get the black BSOD Error 0x000000F4 plus explorer exe error screen with the cursor on it I have to cmd explorer it to get my desk top visible again I hope this helps describe the problems I have been having I read somewhere that it could be an virus and to use MalwareBytes and Microsoft Security Essentials When I run these programs I get errors and I receive the Blue Screen with the error codes I am uploading all pictures I took with my phone Hopefully this can help you guys I am also loading the dump files using the program the forum told me to use Please let me know if you need any more information Thanks a lot Appreciate all the help I can get

A:BSOD Error 0x000000F4 plus explorer exe error

Code:
Event[13157]:
Log Name: System
Source: Disk
Date: 2015-09-12T15:03:00.926
Event ID: 51
Task: N/A
Level: Warning
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Money_Maker
Description:
An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR3 during a paging operation.
The zip file is incomplete and there are no .dmp files to analyse. This, the 0xF4 error you described, and the entry quoted above in the eventlog, are usually symptomatic of hard disk issues. Thats my best estimate of the issue given the limited information I have to work with.

I recommend you backup all your data, then replace the hard disk as soon as possible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/386591-bsod-error-0x000000f4-plus-explorer-exe-error.html
Relevancy 35.26%

Hi I don t know if this is the right section please correct me if it s wrong Here is the problem My Internet Explorer gives the error quot Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage quot I cannot complete the troubleshooting It states that there might be a problem with my firewall settings But my Firefox works perfectly on this computer I have completed all Explorer 7 cannot display error: the Internet Explorer gives "Internet we Solved: the the steps given in this link Solved: Internet Explorer 7 gives the error: "Internet Explorer cannot display the we However it didn t work I cannot run MSN right now because of this And this is not a problem that developed recently on this computer I have never managed to run Internet Explorer And another point to mention Whenever I try to visit a site via IE before giving quot Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage quot error on the status-bar I see a warning for a second such that a quot dns error quot or something I have also searched this forum for this I have found some posts consisting HJT logs but could not reached a solution for my problem Could you please help Thank you nbsp

A:Solved: Internet Explorer 7 gives the error: "Internet Explorer cannot display the we

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-internet-explorer-7-gives-the-error-internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-we.795898/
Relevancy 34.4%

Im using XP and have IE6 SP1. So far the message only occurs when i exist the browser. I don't have a problem with firefox or any other browser.

A:an error occured in internet explorer. internet explorer will now close

Why do you only have SP1?

You have to update.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/an-error-occured-in-internet-explorer-internet-explorer-will-now-close-432775.html
Relevancy 34.4%

Hi. I just removed malware from my machine with the help of fireman4it. He said the malware is removed and to post here. Is there a possible corrupt registry? Thank you.

A:Windows Explorer is not working, windows explorer is restarting error

Good morning .

File corruption is always a possibility, any time of the day, any situation.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/523892/windows-explorer-is-not-working-windows-explorer-is-restarting-error/
Relevancy 33.97%

I'm slowly going around the bend reading threads on this sort of problem - not sure what to do error more POP and proxy explorer error then When I start ME I get a POP Proxy error Norton Anti Virus is unable to start email protection Please eneure thatTCP IP is installed an Port is available I can manually start Norton email protection but it takes attempts But if I try to get into the internet via explorer I get the message quot Internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close We are sorry for the inconvenience quot So I cannot get any internet access from that PC I am also getting the often reported quot Explorer has caused an error in unknown quot message which sometimes changes to quot caused an error in MFC DLL quot and then quot caused an error in KERNELL DLL quot I have tried starting up in various different modes but the result is still the same - I always get the quot Explorer caused an error in unknown quot message Advice appreciated but remember I cannot connect to the internet at all from this ME PC so it will POP proxy error then explorer error and more be hard to download anything or send anything- except via floppy copy to this laptop I have the original ME CD but I can't find a start up disc which a few things I have read stated that I need I tried a system restore back to a previous date but the sytem just hangs and goes nowhere Oh and one last thing I have run a complete scan with POP proxy error then explorer error and more Norton and the following virus was quarantined W Sober G mm But I noticed that the scan was taking forever and sitting on a directory called C restore temp When I looked at this directory it contained thousands of files that looked like some sort of logging checker that started about year ago I tried to delete the files in Dos but was unable to - not sure if this is because they are protected or what You can't view them in file explorer but you can in Dos Any advice really appreciated

A:POP proxy error then explorer error and more

Please download HijackThis. Create a folder at C:\HJT and move HijackThis.exe there. Run a scan and save the log file. Post the whole log file here. Do not fix anything since most of them listed there are harmless (some are system required). This program will help us determine if there is any spyware/malware on your computer.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/pop-proxy-error-then-explorer-error-and-more-21748.html
Relevancy 33.97%

Hi,

I get these two errors when I right click on desktop or on some folders or when I want to paste a file.
I got this error since this morning.
I have been searching google for over an hour and I have seen many similar errors but I cannot find a solution.

Thanks,
Wim
edit: I have read this could have something to do with codecs? Yesterday I installed a codec pack and VLC dvd player, but I didn't have the problem yesterday...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/explorer-exe-error-followed-by-drwtsn32-exe-error.563284/