Windows Support Forum

MS LifeCam Cinema fixed

Q: MS LifeCam Cinema fixed

The only hardware issue (besides a printer issue) I had after upgrading from win 7 64 to Win9Pro, was the breaking of the Life Cam software. The updated version LifeCam 4.20 would not have an .exe after upgrading windows or reinstalling the software/driver.
I found the solution on a Microsoft tech talk.

For those who hadn't found the solution...

If you have LifeCam 4.20 installed uninstall it and restart.

Download LifeCam 3.60 for win 7 32 -64 Install it and when a pop up tells you that it is not designed for the OS, click install it anyway.

Go to Windows update and check for updates and you will have a "Important Update" for the LifeCam.
Install the update and it works. You get your LifeCam Exe icon back and also the latest driver.

Back to normal! It also improves the performance when using the Camera App.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: MS LifeCam Cinema fixed

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: MS LifeCam Cinema fixed

Tpnight the full 4.20 was automatically installed when I wasn't paying attention and exe ICON was gone again, Rinse repeat. Back to norma; again and 3.20 wuth driver only again. Next time I will hide the second update. Hopefully MS will come up with a non-broken update.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/13056-ms-lifecam-cinema-fixed.html
Relevancy 83.85%

LifeCam Cinema Installed on Gateway GT B BIOS Version Intel Corp LifeCam MS Cinema NT J A Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version Service Pack Location C WINDOWS PID -OEM- - Hot Fix XpsEPSC Intel R Pentium R CPU MS LifeCam Cinema GHz Version x Family Model Stepping Speed MHz Memory RAM GB Software is in C Program files Microsoft Life Cam bytes in files MS LifeCam Cinema folders XnView shows streaming video from the camera Clicking on Microsoft LifeCam Cinema in My Computer shows streaming video Clicking on the Microsoft LifeCam icon in Desktop opens the Microsoft LifeCam Dialogue box which shows only the message quot There is no camera connected to this computer quot and the Dashboard will not open Device Driver shows no problems with USB or Microsoft LifeCam and says quot This device is working quot I have Uninstalled the software more than once and restarted the computer I have downloaded from the Upgrade site which gave the same version that I have all to no good purpose Can any kind soul tell me what I do next Apart from ditching the Cam which gives a very good picture nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-lifecam-cinema.879026/
Relevancy 82.99%

I and 7 Win Cinema 64 Ultimate Lifecam moved my Lifecam cinema from my other computer which had Vista Ultimate on it The camera had worked very well on it Lifecam Cinema and Win 7 64 Ultimate So on my newer computer I have a quad core Intel CPU with Gigs of ram and a GTX Nvidia chipset videocard Now as I plugged the camera into the USB port it recognized and downloaded the newest driver for the camera and installed itself just fine However when I go an try to use the camera through the Lifecam software it shows video but it is all broken up into slender rectangles that are mismatched on the screen So I am Lifecam Cinema and Win 7 64 Ultimate suffering from garbled video output I have all the newest drivers for everything installed on the computer and I cannot find much help online so far in the way of support I have uninstalled and reinstalled once in a Lifecam Cinema and Win 7 64 Ultimate attempt to get it working with the same final result occurring Is there anyone who can help me with this problem because I would like to use the camera to chat with online and I so far cannot with the way that the video is coming out Thanks in advance Instant Coffee

A:Lifecam Cinema and Win 7 64 Ultimate

Did you download/install the software for windows 7 64 bit version of you Lifecam Cinema from there websit before hooking up the cam via usb?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/144556-lifecam-cinema-win-7-64-ultimate.html
Relevancy 82.13%

Ok, I've loaded it, and unloaded it, done all I can think to do with it, but grrr. The lifecam dashboard comes up, no problem; but when on msn instant messenger.. the other person hears my voice, but can't see me. I can see them,hear them..they can hear me but can't see me. I restarted, re-booted, removed all unused usb devices, plugged in camera usb to back of tower.
I'm using a gateway SX2840-01, windows 7 home premium 64-bit, intel core i3,processor 530, 6GB DDR3, hard drive 1T, multi-in-one digital media manager, integrated intel GMA HD graphics, DVD-super Multi drive.
Please guide me oh wise techs. I want the grandbabies to see who they're talking to. Oh and if possible, would you guide me in specifics, so even I can understand?
Thank you, I hope.

A:MS lifecam cinema won't work in msn chat..

In Messenger, click on Tools > Audio and Video setup ...
make sure the lifecam is selected.
ps it wont detect it if you have the dashboard open showing your cam image.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-lifecam-cinema-wont-work-in-msn-chat.923195/
Relevancy 82.13%

Just got ms lifecam cinema, plugged it in. Drivers installed automaticaly, then i got prompt about installing lifecam app, so did it as well.
However, there is no image from the camera, compatibility troubleshooter says that lifecam software is incompatible, and apps like skype report that they cannot access camera (and try to close other programs...)

after trying to access cam from any app, led on camera starts glowing, but still no image transfered to computer.
(tried with skype, lifecam app, camera app from metro, msn messenger)

i uninstalled app, reinstalled driver, installed older version of app etc, and it's still not working.

anybody have any idea how to deal with it? can't find any solution on this forum nor google.

A:MS LifeCam Cinema (webcam) not working

plugged directly to usb in my laptop instead of port in dock station, and it is working flawlessly

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/5699-ms-lifecam-cinema-webcam-not-working.html
Relevancy 81.27%

I just bought the camera today the Lifecam Cinema HD and it's not installing properly in my Windows x system I thought it may have been the firmware so I too Lifecam HD computer powerful? not my Cinema compatible is because updated it I also tried the latest software for it version I tried again and now it says Setup cannot install the software because your system does not meet the system requirements For additional system requirements and compatibility information see the product packaging or the Microsoft Hardware Web site quot The drivers for this device are not installed Code The extended attributes are inconsistent So tech support provide the following solution To find a driver for this device click Update Driver Device manager select LifeCam exclamation mark select driver browse my computer for driver software and selectc windows winsxs Tried it on MSN and works Keep in mind that the software will not work Tech support indicated that it was TOO POWERFUL rather odd but that's what he mentioned The system processor I GHZ MB RAM Videocard are two ATI crossfire with MB of memory System requirements for Life Cam Microsoft LifeCam Cinema Windows Windows Vista Windows XP with Service Pack SP or higher Excluding Windows XP -bit minimum Intel Dual-Core GHz or higher GB of RAM recommended Intel Dual-Core GHz or higher GB of RAMHard Drive GB free Does that make sense why the software will not install properly

A:Lifecam Cinema HD not compatible because my computer is too powerful?

Hello Windows10, and welcome to Seven Forums.

LOL, TOO POWERFUL, that's just plain BS. I have the exact same web cam with that driver version on my system (see my system specs below), and it works just fine for me.

You might see if right clicking on the driver installation file, and click on Run as administrator may allow it to install afterwards.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/88492-lifecam-cinema-hd-not-compatible-because-my-computer-too-powerful.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Ever since I installed Windows 8 my webcam brings up a full screen app where I can only access a few controls. Where has the panel with zoom, effects, resolution, contrast, etc. disappeared to?

A:Can't access control panel for MS Lifecam Cinema

Originally Posted by Darcy Peal

Ever since I installed Windows 8 my webcam brings up a full screen app where I can only access a few controls. Where has the panel with zoom, effects, resolution, contrast, etc. disappeared to?

While Camera is on, the only controls are Exposure and Timer. Once you take a snapshot or clip, it saves to 'Camera Roll' at the left where there are more editing options. Just right click or long press on the screen.
'Camera Roll' resides in your 'Pictures' folder.

Edit: Also, open the Charms Bar/Settings while the application is open for more options.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/59411-cant-access-control-panel-ms-lifecam-cinema.html
Relevancy 81.27%

After the upgrade to Win 8 Pro from win 7 64, I tried the LifeCam Cinema ...nothing happens. I uninstalled and reinstalled and the exe file is said to be the wrong file. When i clik the tray icon nothing happens. When

The camera connects under windows but essentially useless with very dark image.

Anyone solve this?

A:Microsoft LifeCam Cinema not installing correctly

I tried to install this again. Uninstalled, reinstalled and again it installed but still do not have the proper EXE icon. When I clik on the Cinema life cam icon in the control "devices and printers," and the software pops up but when i clik on the start Lifecam button, an error pops up saying that it cannot find "lifecam.exe"/ Checking in the correct program directory there is no "lifecam.exe." There are two exe's, with same Lifecam icon, but neither of them start the program. lifecamd2.exe and lifetray.exe

Mystified. Tried a couple web cam apps and neither have any functionalty and the image is very poor and dark.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/11202-microsoft-lifecam-cinema-not-installing-correctly.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hello my sound has been incredibly low after using a Microsoft Cinema LifeCam yesterday aswell as having lots of static and distorted sounds when watching YouTube or anything in WMP I've already tried I have tried raising all the levels from every device all the way to the top I have changed the settings under Communications to gt Do Nothing I have uninstalled the drivers and re-installed Downloaded the driver from Realtek and re-installed and also uninstalled the driver and re-installed automatically using windows wizard I have checked for any errors in my sound card using Sound troubleshooter and everything seems to be OK with the sound card I also updated my drivers I used different set of speakers and headphones but still no luck I changed the plug from headphones to the hole in the back Sometimes the sound - Microsoft Windows Very Cinema 7 using low LifeCam. after sound level go back up again to a normal level but drop soon after Similiar post Windows - Sound at very low level or no sound

A:Windows 7 - Very low sound after using Microsoft Cinema LifeCam.

Are you using the Dell supplied sound driver? (what model Dell?).

Does this happen on both PC speakers and headphone?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/289234-windows-7-very-low-sound-after-using-microsoft-cinema-lifecam.html
Relevancy 58.91%

This is my first visit to a forum and first attempt to post I use Windows XP SP and am trying install a Microsoft LifeCam HD camera for use with problem MS HD LifeCam gives LifeCam.exe message encountered a 300 has Skyype I initially installed the cam using the software on the supplied disk On completion of installation I got the above message I have just installed Skype and found that the mic was working but when I tried to set MS LifeCam HD 300 gives message LifeCam.exe has encountered a problem up the camera I got the message MS LifeCam HD 300 gives message LifeCam.exe has encountered a problem quot The camera is in use by another programme I could not find any other programme using the cam I uninstalled the programme and re-installed Same MS LifeCam HD 300 gives message LifeCam.exe has encountered a problem result I then seardhed for drivers on the web and found LifeCam exe which I downloded and installed With this I got the message quot There is no camera installed on this computer quot I then came to the Microsoft site and found LifeCam exe and downloaded and installed it I have come the full circle and am back with the original error message and at a loss where to go next Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM CPU GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GS Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Intel Corporation DG WH AAD - BQWH XB Antivirus ESET NOD antivirus system Updated Yes On-Demand Scanner Enabled beetle nbsp

A:MS LifeCam HD 300 gives message LifeCam.exe has encountered a problem

Update. Microsoft offered to replace cam so I returned it to retailer instead. I traded it for a different manufacturers camera, am I permitted to say (a Logitech HD webcam C510), which installed perfectly, including identifying I had Skype, Windows Live and Facebook. I believe the problem was software.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-lifecam-hd-300-gives-message-lifecam-exe-has-encountered-a-problem.996994/
Relevancy 43%

Okay, I know this is naughty, But I was wondering if anyone knew or had a file for HDRI light kit pro

Please I am in need of this...please please please I shall love you forever

A:For Cinema 4D?

This really is only $69 from what I have seen. If it's really, really, really that important to you just buy it. We don't really endorse piracy around here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/139032-cinema-4d.html
Relevancy 43%

Anyone use Cinema 4D?
I need help on creating a liquid effect not using melt Deformer or texture. Please help

A:Cinema 4D?

This is primarily a Windows 7 forum. We typically don't deal with non-Windows-specific questions. Since I do not know anything about C4D, I'm going to turn you to:

www.c4dcafe.com

and Photoshop Tutorials, Flash Tutorials and More! P2L Tutorial Search

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/164114-cinema-4d.html
Relevancy 43%

Hey, SF.
I was wondering, is anyone here on Win7 Ultimate 32-Bit and running Cinema 4D?
If so, please post because before on my Win7 Pro 32 I couldn't get it to install.

Thanks,
Stylah.

Relevancy 42.14%

Hi

I am using a Power Mac G4 running 10.2.8 and a 23in Cinema Display. My problem is that for the last few months the display does not always come on straight away when I boot up the computer. I have tried all the combinations, leaving the display on standby, switching it on before the computer, after the computer etc. I know it is not the display as I have tried an identical display and the problem is the same.

I am worried that if the display does not come on at all one day I will not be able to get to my files. As I am a self employed graphic desgner, this could be a real problem.

Thanks in anticipation

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cinema-display.699602/
Relevancy 42.14%
Relevancy 42.14%

I just got Cinema 4D the other day, It is runninf fine aside from the fact that the screen pauses after like 5min and I have to restart it. Its not a normal pausing, Everything continues to work when I move stuff I can see the coordinates numbers moving, But the shape doesn't appear to move, All the buttons still work I just can't see what I'm doing unless I save and restart it.

All reply's are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/451268/cinema-4d-pausing-help/
Relevancy 42.14%

When i try to start Cinema 4D i get this (image 1).
Can someone help me fix this?
TNX
image 1
_BugReport.txt bug report

A:Cinema 4D problem

It could be any number of things, esepcially being an older version that perhaps needs an update to be compatible with Windows 8.

According to the error log, the app tripped up on trying to find and or read ig4dev32.dll but could not because it wasn't there. ig4dev32.dll is a part of the Intel GMA graphics driver package. Please try updating your graphics drivers to their latest version.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/19157-cinema-4d-problem.html
Relevancy 42.14%

every time i try to open Cinema 4d i get a bank window that pops up and it doesn't start. i tried putting it in xp capability mode but it does the same thing. i'm running windows 7 32 bit

A:Cinema 4D Won't Open

can anyone help me please

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/cinema-4d-wont-open-486658.html
Relevancy 42.14%

My laptop is having issues as it is, but the browser is so slow its unreal and it is due to these stupid adverts popping up left right and center all over my screen, I cant find this cinema program in my program and features on the control panel, I have no idea how to remove it can someone please help thank you.

A:How do I remove cinema-Plus 1.8c

Malwarebytes say their free version can remove Cinema-Plus

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/inde...r-cinema-plus/

when installing Malwarebytes, make sure you have 'free trial of Pro' unchecked

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/347907-how-do-i-remove-cinema-plus-1-8c.html
Relevancy 42.14%

hello
my computer is infected with cinema plus 2.4 and I dont know what to do
there are pop-ups ads everywhere
i have tried to uninstall it with the "Control Panel" and other software but nothing succeeded.
I also tried to scan my computre with Mcafee but he didnt find anything.
please help me

A:Cinema Plus 2.4cV15.07

Hello and welcome to TSG,

My screen name is kevinf80, either that or Kevin is good for replies. Ok lets continue:

Change the download folder setting in the default Browser so all tools we may use are saved to the Desktop:

Google Chrome - Click the "Customize and control Google Chrome" button in the upper right-corner of the browser.
Choose Settings. at the bottom of the screen click the
"Show advanced settings..." link. Scroll down to find the Downloads section and click the Change... button. Select your desktop and click OK.

Mozilla Firefox - Click the "Open Menu" button in the upper right-corner of the browser. Choose Options. In the downloads section, click the Browse button, click on the Desktop folder and the click the "Select Folder" button. Click OK to get out of the Options menu.

Internet Explorer - Click the Tools menu in the upper right-corner of the browser. Select View downloads. Select the Options link in the lower left of the window. Click Browse and select the Desktop and then choose the Select Folder button. Click OK to get out of the download options screen and then click Close to get out of the View Downloads screen.
NOTE: IE8 Does not support changing download locations in this manner. You will need to download the tool(s) to the default folder, usually Downloads, then copy them to the desktop.

Next,

Follow the instructions in the following link to show hidden files:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-see-hidden-files-in-windows/

Next,

Please open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
On the Settings tab > Detection and Protection sub tab, Detection Options, tick the box "Scan for rootkits".
Under Non-Malware Protection sub tab Change PUP and PUM entries to Treat detections as Malware
Click on the Scan tab, then click on Scan Now >> . If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
A Threat Scan will begin.
With some infections, you may or may not see this message box.

'Could not load DDA driver'

Click 'Yes' to this message, to allow the driver to load after a restart.
Allow the computer to restart. Continue with the rest of these instructions.
When the scan is complete, click Apply Actions.
Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.
After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.

To get the log from Malwarebytes do the following:
Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
Double click on the scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
Click Export > From export you have three options:

Copy to Clipboard - if seleted right click to your reply and select "Paste" log will be pasted to your reply
Text file (*.txt) - if selected you will have to name the file and save to a place of choice, recommend "Desktop" then attach to reply
XML file (*.xml) - if selected you will have to name the file and save to a place of choice, recommend "Desktop" then attach to reply

Recommend you use "Copy to Clipboard, then Right click to your reply > select "Paste" that will copy the log to your reply…
If Malwarebytes is not installed follow these instructions first:

Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.

Double-click mbam-setup and follow the prompts to install the program.
At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:
Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
A 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
Click Finish. Follow the instructions above....

Next,

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system (32 bit or 64 bit). If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of the... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cinema-plus-2-4cv15-07.1151814/
Relevancy 42.14%

My PC (PACKARD BELL) came with Power Cinema installed but recently every user (4 users) have all lost the shortcut to this program and the program files can not be found

Any Suggetstions Please

THANKS
Stupiehelp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/power-cinema.416331/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi,

sorry for my bad english.

I have PC with XP profi and Power Cinema 4. When i use schedule recording it works fine, but when recording starts, whole Power Cinema is turned on. Is it possible to make power cinema record videos only displayed as tray icon?, or something like that .. or at least turn it self off after recording ends..

thanx, Mike

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/power-cinema-4.831939/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi I am using Cyberlinks Power Cinema Version 5 and wonder if anyone knows the steps I need to take in order to record (burn) direct to a DVD disk as opposed to the default setting which is to record to the hard drive?
Thanx
craig

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-with-power-cinema-5-please.790729/
Relevancy 42.14%

I keep getting peformance alerts from my Anti-Virus stating "High Handles Usage by Cinema Now Service" and it doesn't tell me or give me any options to fix it. I'm just browsing the internet, ie facebook, email.
How do I take care of it?
Should this program even be running?
What are exactly are handles?

A:Cinema Now question

It's my guess you have a Roxio multimedia suite installed that has Cinema Now as part of it.

Go to Start - Run - SERVICES.MSC - OK.

Expand the services window so you can see the list of entries more clearly.

Scroll down the list and look for all entries that have

Roxio- - -

Rox- - -

Cinema Now

as part of the name.

If the startup type for any of them is set on Automatic, double-click those entries to open their properties window.

Change the startup type to Manual, then click Apply - OK.

After you're done, close the services window and then restart the computer.

------------------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cinema-now-question.984005/
Relevancy 42.14%

My mother just gave me a microsoft lifecam vx-700 to use so me and my son can take pictures and video to send. This is an older webcam I am assuming and it is just a plug and play. I am wondering if this is a camera/webcam that can only be used in realtime while logged onto an instant messenger/skype type of thing or is there a way that we can make our own little movies without being logged on? My camera from 1998 had more capabilities than this one lol. Just wondering if this is an online only camera?

A:old lifecam vx-700...HELP

Hi and welcome

Did they also give you the software with the webcam? Cause then you could play around with it, without being logged into an IM program.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/old-lifecam-vx-700-help.1051363/
Relevancy 42.14%

i can't get my webcam working.i think it may be a hardware/software problem.skype tells me it can't locate a webcam.can anyone help mick

A:lifecam vx-700

The LifeCam VX-7000 does not work with Windows 2000. You must have "Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP® with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or higher" http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/d...

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-2000/lifecam-vx700/65909.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Over the past month, I have been having a random BSOD that only occurs on occasion while rendering in cinema 4D and also encoding quicktime files in media encoder. Unfortunately it only occurs occasion and I haven't been able to pin point the exact cause.
Any help would be much appreciated.

A:win 8 pro - BSOD while rendering from cinema 4D R14

If you still need help with this, please post back. I've been sick for the last week and haven't been able to keep up with the workload.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/23825-win-8-pro-bsod-while-rendering-cinema-4d-r14.html
Relevancy 41.71%

There are couple of questions that I would like to ask about messages that appear after installing Power Cinema 5:
1) Guide Settings/TV Program Source is none. What should I do here?
2) Program Guide/ Please Activate your TV program. What should I do here?

I purchased Power Cinema cd with the Gigabyte GT-U8000-RH TV Tuner. During
its installation I wrote the CD-key found on its cd-case.

I'm rookie to TV tuners and I don't fully understand what should I do.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cyberlink-power-cinema-5.685123/
Relevancy 41.71%

good day everyone. I have a problem with my laptop.It can`t play DVD. I need a site where i can get the free driver for download.
here are some of my laptop`s particulars:
Model:SBCPO IN0037
EASY NOTE MV35-202 (PACKARD BELL)
S/N:745102840238.
thanks as you help me.

A:Power Cinema Dvd Driver

Ask your question on the PB forum MV35-202. Put your model no in the search space

http://forum.packardbell.com/en/search.php?mode=results

or http://support.packardbell.com/uk/item/?sn=745102840238&g=2000

gary

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/power-cinema-dvd-driver.594167/
Relevancy 41.71%

hey guys i desperately need help im trying to acces cinema now via windows xp media centre but everytime i do i keep getting stack overflow at line 0 and the site is unuseable please help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/stack-overflow-when-using-cinema-now.619292/
Relevancy 41.71%

hi all!! i need help with my new ASUS My Cinema P7131 tv tunner card.
i have windows 7 ultimate and the tv tunner software still crashes my windows all the time.

..it freeze my windows and reeboot the windows.

Thanks!

A:Help with Asus My Cinema P7131

Have you looked on Asus' website for updated software/driver? Are you using a driver from a CD or one that windows automatically installed?

Need input

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-with-asus-my-cinema-p7131.145020/
Relevancy 41.71%

Help somebody! I have a program -Cyberlink power cinema - that just started popping up when I open my Explorer web browser and I cannot close it.
How do get this to not open? Do I delete the Cyberlink completely?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Canadian JAke

http://www.vistax64.com/software/194813-ciberlink-power-cinema.html
Relevancy 41.71%

So I was fantasizing about having these as dual monitors I was wondering can my video card (GTX470) support them both at their native res of 2560x1440?

A:Apple Cinema Displays

I dont know if your card will support it but I have 3 x 2560x1440 screens and IMO it's too much for a 28" screen, my eyes are pretty good but I need my browser screens zoomed to at least 125% to be able to read them.

Most web sites look absolutely lost on a page that size, just to give you an idea I've taken a snip - not of all the screen because the snipping tool just refuses to do it, but I took a slice.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/204005-apple-cinema-displays.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Hi all I HD Cinema Home Problems m having a some trouble setting up a home cinema PC The spec I ve been told is MORE than enough to handle HD movies but I can t seem to get the thing to play ANYTHING smoothly Here s my spec XP SP AMD X Dual Core Ghz GB RAM ATI On-Board Graphics HD can t recall the motherboard - think HD Home Cinema Problems its a Gigabyte - if anyone can tell me how to find this out I ll be sure to repost LG GGC-H L BluRay HD-DVD Combi Optical GB Free Hard Disk Space In particular Cyberlink PowerDVD MediaPortal are often slow laggy a BluRay HD-DVD takes about four minutes to load and sometimes even crashes spontaneously reboots the computer whilst attempting to play HD content Today I tried running Ghostbusters The Video Game and it would barely work even running sub-HD with ALL the detail options set to low off The computer is connected via HDMI to a LCD i The manual states the TV s Display Resolution is x but the closest I can get through Display Properties is x which leaves a slight border around the screen I ve no idea how to fix this Any all help would be greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 41.71%

First of all, if this is in the wrong place, I apologize.

That out of the way, I've been having some problems with windows 7 and 3d apps in general, cinema 4D in particular. The release 11 version installs fully, then when started, simply stops loading. The 11.5 release doesn't seem to install at all.

I have the latest version of drivers for my card (which is an intel integrated x3100), and they do nothing.

This is not only related to Cinema. I've tried several other applications, with limited degrees of success. Max 2009 and 2010 can't even start up, and Houdini has a lot of flickering issues and crashes often while moving the viewport. It might be because some of these are trial versions, but it's still frustrating.

AutoCAD is also quite buggy, the 2009 version crashes when trying to draw a line.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. My semester started and I can't work on my machine.

A:Problems with Cinema 4D and other 3d stuff

Hmm well theres a few things i would try,

1. Have you tried running the applications as admin?
2. Have you tried running the applications in Compatibility mode?

Let me know,
Thanks
Kukag

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/24879-problems-cinema-4d-other-3d-stuff.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Ok first off here are my specs Pentium ghz with HT and Cinema problems Photoshop 4d gb DDR SDRAM Radeon x mb Cinema 4d and Photoshop problems Video Card gb Hard Drive RPM -- Ok so recently I have Cinema 4d and Photoshop problems been having problems with photoshop cs and cinema d Photoshop Problem Running very slowly I do Cinema 4d and Photoshop problems something and the program slows down and performs what I do practically in slow motion This is very frustrating because it is harder to manage brushing when the program does this Cinema d Problem Runs VERY slowly takes a long time to view my render after I do something to it and most importantly Cannot render at ALL I want to render something at about x but it says not enough memory So just for an experiment i set the render setting to a very small size of say x and it still says quot not enough memory quot Something is definitely wrong My virtual memory is set to minimum and max i ve lowered my system resource and have scanned for spyware and have removed most of the starting applications I am compltely dumbfounded any help is appreciated thanks nbsp

Relevancy 41.71%

my packard bell pc came with powercinema3 pre-installed, with a horrible purple skin. looking on the web, cyberlink said skins werent available and when i downloaded and update from the site, it replaced half of the skin images which are found inside pc's folder in a folder called APPS in C:/
so, does anyone have the normal blue skin for an updated powercinema 3 that you can stick on as an attachment?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/power-cinema-3-0-skin.476174/
Relevancy 41.71%

I recently acquired C 4d crashes on Cinema startup D and when I try launching v it gives me the generic Windows XP quot error report Cinema 4d crashes on startup quot message - You know the one everyone Cinema 4d crashes on startup always clicks quot don't send quot on Well I decided to try updating to after uninstalling it and it gives me a different error - One actually related to C D beginning with quot Application error quot It also gives me a bug report text file Code CINEMA D Crash Cinema 4d crashes on startup Report WINDOWS ComputerInfo OS Type WIN NT OS Version major minor build Number of processors Processor Type AuthenticAMD stepping model instruction family Processor Name mobile AMD Athlon tm XP Processor Features FPU MMX SSE MMX extensions DNow DNow extensions RDTSC CMPXCHG B CMOV More Processor Features VME DE PSE MSR PAE MCE SEP MTRR PGE MCA PAT PSE FXSR MP ApplicationInfo CINEMA D Version Memory Global Memory GlobalPeak Memory Total Memory Current Memory LowMemCnt Opened Scenes Active Scene D B quot Untitled quot Exception ExceptionNumber xC ExceptionText quot INT DIVIDE BY ZERO quot Address x E Thread Last Error x B Call Stacks Call Stack Thread thinkingparticles cdl E thinkingparticles cdl D CINEMA D exe F BF CINEMA D exe F CINEMA D exe E CINEMA D exe BF CINEMA D exe DEA Sketch cdl F E Sketch cdl EFF Sketch cdl A Sketch cdl B E Sketch cdl F AA CINEMA D exe ADAEE CINEMA D exe EE B CINEMA D exe EC E CINEMA D exe CINEMA D exe AE CINEMA D exe BC A kernel dll C B B GetModuleFileNameA Variables ThreadName Arg DocumentOLE Name Arg GeLoadBitmap Name C Program Files MAXON CINEMA D R modules CINEMA D compositing res Compositing DTag tif Arg GeLoadBitmap Frame - Arg LoadDocument Name Arg LoadDocument Flags Arg CoffeeFile Name C Program Files MAXON CINEMA D R modules CINEMA D bvh bvh cob Arg CoffeeLine Line Registers EAX x A EBX x C ECX x EDX x ESI x EDI x EBP x BF ESP x BF EIP x E EFlags x CS x B SS x DS x ES x FS x B GS x ContextFlags x f Dr x Dr x Dr x Dr x Dr x Dr x FPU Control Word xffff f FPU Status Word xffff FPU Tag Word xffffffff FPU Error Offset x b FPU Error Selector x e b FPU Data Offset x ccad FPU Data Selector xffff FPU CR NPX State x FP f a f fcbf FP fcb c b ff febf FP e FP fa FP fa FP FP ff f FP ff Call Stack Thread ntdll dll C EB KiFastSystemCallRet kernel dll C Sleep CINEMA D exe AE F D CINEMA D exe BC F kernel dll C D F RegisterWaitForInputIdle Registers EAX x EBX x FF ECX x EDX x ADD B ESI x EDI x F C EBP x F C ESP x F C EIP x C EB EFlags x CS x B SS x DS x ES x FS x B GS x ContextFlags x Dr x Dr x Dr x Dr x Dr x Dr x FPU Control Word x FPU Status Word x FPU Tag Word x FPU Error Offset x FPU Error Selector x FPU Data Offset x FPU Data Selector x FPU CR NPX State x FP FP FP FP FP FP FP FP Call Stack Thread ntdll dll C EB KiFastSystemCallRet kernel dll C C WaitForMultipleObjects QuickTime qts F F D theQTMLDispatcher FF AEC Registers EAX x A EAF EBX x B ECX x C EE EDX x C ESI x EDI x FFD EBP x BFDFF ESP x BFDFEA EIP x C EB EFlags x CS x B SS x DS x ES x FS x B GS x ContextFlags x Dr x Dr x Dr x Dr x Dr x Dr x FPU Control Word x FPU Status Word x FPU Tag Word x FPU Error Offset x FPU Error Selector x FPU Data Offset x FPU Data Selector x FPU CR NPX State x FP FP FP FP FP FP FP FP Call Stack Thread ntdll dll C EB KiFastSystemCallRet kernel dll C C WaitForMultipleObjects wdmaud drv D A midMessage kernel dll C B B GetModuleFileNameA Registers EAX x D E EBX x C DFEF ECX x C EDX x ESI x EDI x FFD EBP x C DFF C ESP x C DFED EIP x C EB EFlags x CS x B SS x DS x ES x FS x B GS x ContextFlags x Dr x Dr x Dr x Dr x Dr x Dr x FPU Control Word x FPU Status Word x FPU Tag Word x FPU Error Offset x FPU Error Selector x FPU Data Offset x FPU Data Selector x FPU CR NPX State x FP FP FP FP FP FP FP FP Call Stack Thread ntdll dll C EB KiFastSystemCallRet kernel dll C WaitForSingleObject QuickTime qts A LIST ComponentDispatch kernel dll C B B GetModuleFileNameA Registers EAX x A EAF EBX x C ECX x EDX x BE ESI x EDI x EBP x C... Read more

A:Cinema 4d crashes on startup

Never mind, it's working. Lock please.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cinema-4d-crashes-on-startup-106549.html
Relevancy 41.71%

hi

does anybody know what the limit is for the audio frequency of a cinema

there must be a limit to how loud a cinema can be

any help is much appreciated

thanks

tom.

A:Limit of sound in a cinema

Frequency and Loudness are 2 entirely different things.

I imagine good theaters have a frequency range between 10Hz and 25,000Hz.

As for the volume, it might be covered in some obscure regulation, but it is adjustable, if the movie is too quiet/loud the people that work in the theater can turn it up/down.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/limit-of-sound-in-a-cinema.72321/
Relevancy 41.71%

Downloaded the LifeCam 4.25 software and installed it (Win 8 x64, HD-5001 webcam). After doing the install (uninstalled the old version first) upon rebooting there is no LifeCam software listed in my Start menu-Programs (I use Start8). I do a search but it says no lifecam.exe is found. LifeCam 4.25 shows in the programs in the Control Panel though.
Webcam works fine ( I use oovoo) but I wanted o be able to use LifeCam software as well to adjust the webcam.

Sam

A:LifeCam 4.25 install on Win 8

I can't even find half the controls I used to have in Win 7.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/39416-lifecam-4-25-install-win-8-a.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Hi,

I have the above mentioned webcam and Windows 7 Build 7000 x64 will not properly load the driver. Installing the driver is not a problem, but when I connect my webcam and windows tries to load the driver I get an error. This webcam worked in Vista 64 so it's odd that it is not working now. I'm starting to think that it's a permission issue somewhere.

I know one person has posted a similar issue about his VX1000 but that was a week ago and I'm curious to see if someone has managed to get this webcam working or has had another piece of hardware act this same way.

Thanks in advance.

A:LifeCam VX3000

I am having the same problem with my Lifecam Show.

Anyone know how to fix this?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/1560-lifecam-vx3000.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I installed the VX- using MS's installer for Win months ago Now it will not show my cam in skype When I attempted to uninstall the LifeCam software I get an error Quote Windows Installer The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable Click OK to try again or enter and alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'lifecamx msi' in the box below If you google lifecamx w or w o msi you get nothing I know that in XP or vista I can use software to manual remove something from your system when the uninstaller is corrupted I have no clue how to figure this out I've extracted all the files from the original installation and this one doesn't seem to be in it I've also just attempted to reinstall but it won't as it's 'already installed' and needs to be uninstalled prior to reinstallation The icons have turned to blanks so I know there is an issue Any help to at least remove this would help Edit Well after stopping the services and processes removing LifeCam VX-3000 all the LifeCam VX-3000 Lifecam registry keys deleting the software from the install directory removing the uninstall from the Programs and Features list I was at last able to start a new install However it failed When it failed it directed me to an MS article about the error and the other MS software that can have this issue Once I attempted ALL methods I found that the only course of action was to reload windows all together Basically something was corrupted with original install Even after removing everything there were components of the install that were not named after the Lifecam software nor stored in the same directory's These files were probably write protect or protected in some way and would not allowed to be written over Without a full list of the changes that are made to a win x OS when installing I am unable to completely manually remove it One day I will have to catalog the changes for future reference as this software is BS and I wish I could just install the device without it

A:LifeCam VX-3000

ccleaner is a good tool to use to uninstall programs as well as other things. Once downloaded open and click the tools menus to see your programs then click on the one you want to uninstall. link CCleaner - Download

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/28186-lifecam-vx-3000-a.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I keep getting this error: "Insufficient disk space" or Error 1603 when you try to install IntelliPoint, IntelliType Pro, or LifeCam software

It doesn't say insufficient disk space. Just says it's aborted the installation. It might be something with the fact the software downloads and installs. Why can't they just give me an .exe installer file? UGH

I have tried everything on that support doc...spent hours trying to figure this out and I hit that error every time.

Is anyone STILL struggling? I have contacted MS support but I wasn't around when they contacted me and who knows how long it will take for the guy on the other side of the world to baby step me through the whole support doc over again.

I will post any system info if needed. Just wanted to know if A) anyone has solved this, or B) anyone still having problems with installation after following all the steps.

A:LifeCam 3.0 can't install; tried everything

When you tell it to install are you selecting "Run As Administrator"?
If you do not do that it may stop you from installing.

If you are installing from the web you might consider downloading to your HD first them after uncompressing or whatever you right mouse click on the install program and select " Run As Administrator"

Let us know

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/46149-lifecam-3-0-cant-install-tried-everything.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Bought this webcam today from Argos. Tried windows 8 and 7 drivers from microsoft site on my 64 bit Windows 8 (8gb) ram. windows 7 driver installs lifecam programme, but either way, no web cam is detected in either version.

A:LifeCam HD-3000

Does it work if you click on the camera app on the start page?

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/28916-lifecam-hd-3000-a.html
Relevancy 41.71%

The beta software Lifecam 2.91 worked on all the build till
7232....anyone have the workaround for this driver?

A:MS Lifecam VX-3000

Quote: Originally Posted by sandeep

Don't worry I'll help out here:

For the Lifecam VX-3000

1. Download, extract and install the Windows 7 Lifecam Drivers from the link

2. Once installation is finished you should have your USB Camera plugged in and that compatibility issue coming up.

3. Cancel everything and go to device manager (Right click computer -> Manage -> Device Manager)

4. You should see under imaging devices your webcam but with a yellow sign on it.

5. Right click it and go to update driver software

6. Click Browse your computer... and then click let me choose... there should be a button saying "Have Disk", Click on this and click on browse...

7. Locate the downloaded and extracted folder and go to:

LifeCam edit\setup\microsoft lifecam\driver64\vx3000

8. There should be a vx3000.inf file there, open this and click ok, you should see the driver listed, click ok and you will be asked if you want to install this driver warning by Windows, click Install Anyway and another compatibility error will come up, ignore this.

9. Check back on device manager if the yellow sign is on the webcam anymore, if not then everything is working fine.

Enjoy your cam.

I hope this quick little step by step will help a lot of you out.

thx my friend sandeep

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/13663-ms-lifecam-vx-3000-a.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Hi there, i dont know if im posting this in the right place but hopefully someone can help me out. I just bought a lifecam vx7000 yesterday and i cant get it to install on my computer. Im using windows vista and on the box of the cam its says its vista compatible. So when it starts installing an error pops up saying that i do not have enough hard drive space or an error has occured. Well i checked my hard drive space and i have plenty so it must be something else. I have searched plenty of sites for an answer on how to get it to install but havent found one. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

A:Lifecam vx7000 HELP

go to the website for the camera and see if maybe u can find another driver for it.sometimes the ones that come with the product just dont want to work right. hope this helps.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lifecam-vx7000-help.689403/
Relevancy 41.71%

I recently purchased a microsoft lifecam 3000 so that I can video chat with my friends.

However, one problem is that the sound does not work when I try to use it on AIM. The sound works on other applications such as facebook, etc, but the sound does not work on AIM or meebo.

If anyone can help, that will be great.

Aim version: 6.8.12.4

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-lifecam-on-aim.771085/
Relevancy 41.71%

Well I've been at this for 8 hours now with nothing but a desire to toss the box. Trying to install Lifecam vx 2000. Loaded up just fine on my laptop but my main box says "can't find hardware...INF file was written for 1995 or later" I've been everywhere on this one and am now fried. About the only thing that I can guess that is weird about my box is that it came with Vista and I had a tech install my old XP home in it instead.

Any thoughts.

Cy

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lifecam-nasty.957031/
Relevancy 41.71%

I cannot get my new webcam to install
Whenever I try I get the same message "Setup cannot continue because you are not connected to the internet or the server is unavailable. Connect to the internet and then run setup again. During the process accept any related security or firewall messages. If this is unsuccessful, please try again later."
I have tried numerous amounts of time.
Maybe is it because i cannot get into the microsoft website with google chrome?!

Relevancy 41.71%

i need some help installing my lifecam 1000. Can anyone out there help me?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/help-with-lifecam-1000-a-445179.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I get error an error code 953691 when installing lifecam software for vista

A:trying to install lifecam

That error can occur if the camera is plugged in to the PC before you begin the software installation. Unplug the camera from the usb port first. Now install the software. At some point during the software installation, it will prompt you to plug the camera in to the usb port. Do not plug it in until it prompts you to do so.

That procedure applies to most USB devices which require external driver software (eg printers, scanners etc)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/trying-to-install-lifecam-611681.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I'm new to this forum - I have installed, uninstalled and reinstalled this program and still cannot actually have the cam work. I keep getting the error message "This error report includes information regarding the condition of LifeCam.exe when the problem occurred; the operating system version and computer hardware in use; your digital product ID which could be used to identify your license and internet protocol of your computer." Then it shuts down. This has happened over and over and I'm getting nowhere fast! I must be doing something wrong but can't figure out what. I've followed instructions in the set up but am still having problems. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? Thanks.

A:LifeCam VX-2000

Hi,
What Service Pack do you have installed?
You need XP SP2 or higher.

See if this software will install:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/do...SP2x64&lang=en

Some firewalls will not allow the software to be installed.
Have you disabled your security before installing the software?

Here is a link for trouble shooting:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/di...roubleshooting

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/lifecam-vx-2000-a-482028.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I downloaded the LifeCam 3.0 beta so I can use my camera with Windows 7.  On installation I it runs through the progess bar 5 or 6 times, then gives me an error message that it was "Unable to install the software due to an unexpected error."This happened 3 different times.  Any ideas?

A:LifeCam 3.0 won't install

Hi, when you ran the installation file (that I assume you downloaded from MS) did you right click on it and choose Run as Adminstrator?  Did you try disabling your virus checker/firewall software while you installed?
I just noticed, the lifecam software is 2.91 not 3.0... http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/windows7/support.mspx  did you get the right download?

Never ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly".My hangouts Format and Reload or Windrivers

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/31f7082d-fc33-4afe-b0f9-b518744b3d07/lifecam-30-wont-install?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 41.71%

Hello everyone i have windows 7 32 bit and i have installed and used my lifecam vx-3000 and loved it but gave it up for a few months and went to start it up and the lifecam default program stops responding. i also used webcammax but that stopped responding also... i have uninstalled the drivers and software and have reinstalled everything and i get nothing in return. also the lifecam default program, when i run it with the webcam unplugged, says no cam plugged into this pc, so it's not the program. plz help

A:Lifecam vx-3000

Test the cam on another PC. That will verify a cam or PC/software issue.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lifecam-vx-3000.1032033/
Relevancy 41.28%

Well, AuzenTech released their Windows 7 drivers and are currently in RC-1 stage. The problem is that they don't even work. After I installed them (tried with and without UAC enabled) in a fresh install, no program or application will open at all. It's like a complete system hang up on applications (including their own control panel), therefore leaving me with the only option to completely uninstall it to be able to keep using my computer. Unfortunately now I am left without my sound hardware acceleration and will probably need to switch to onboard audio.

Has anyone experienced this issue or knows how to solve it?

I'm running Windows 7 RTM.

A:AuzenTech X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema Drivers

Same problem here...Took me a while to figure out!
Damn driver

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/18308-auzentech-x-plosion-7-1-cinema-drivers.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Cyberlink power cinema and Chkdsk???? I too am having problems with cyberlink power cinema not working at startup, only thing that really works after that is the internet...says to run chkdsk program, won't even let me do that. All my problems began after trying to watch a dvd, then I got repeated error messages about the chkdsk which it would not let me run, has now turned into this mess with cyberlink...any help would be greatly appreciated...C

A:Cyberlink power cinema and Chkdsk????

I moved your post from the 1 year old Vista thread - it is now closed -

http://www.techsupportforum.com/micr...ml#post1842586

This is now your thread.

DVD may be suspect - what is its origin?

I would suggest that you perform system restore using a restore point prior to watching the DVD.
START | type rstrui

Try another DVD.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/cyberlink-power-cinema-and-chkdsk-320983.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Hi to all i'm new to the forum and i have a problem for about 6 months now...when im rendering on cinema 4d or 3d's max i'm getting a bsod.i'm getting a bsof when i'm playing battlefield 3 and some time when i'm in google chrome eather on facebook or on youtube...i've tried many things such as changing drivers or chanch the frequency of my ram to manual from tha bios...i don't know what else to do...thanks

A:Bsod When im using cinema 4d or playing battlefield 3

Welcome aboard.

You are having a clock watchdog timeout, Bugcheck 101.

For the best, follow the guideline by usasma : STOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT troubleshtg

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/252082-bsod-when-im-using-cinema-4d-playing-battlefield-3-a.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Ok Heres the problem My webcam is recognized in the computer However when I go into the lifecam software and try to record video a dialogue pops up that says quot Lifecam Could not record your photo audio clip or video clip see troubleshooting and product support in lifecam help for more information quot When I went to see that all it said was to set the permissions Microsoft Solved: Life Cinema Cam to full allowance When I checked they were already set to full permission Also Skype Solved: Microsoft Life Cam Cinema wont show my video In the options it shows the video but when I start a video call my friends can t see my video XION Solaris Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ASUS P N-D LGA NVIDIA nForce i SLI ATX G SKILL GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Solved: Microsoft Life Cam Cinema Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory COOLMAX CUG- B W ATX V v EPS V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready Modular Active PFC Power Supply EVGA -P -N -TR GeForce GT MB -bit GDDR PCI Express x SLI Supported Video Card SAMSUNG X DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH-S F RUNNING WIndows SP nbsp

Relevancy 41.28%

I am an architecture student and I recently bought Apple's new quot cinema display to use alongside my MBP for AutoCAD and other Autodesk products All of my Cinema Apple Display 24" programs run great in Windows using bootcamp but I can't figure out how to connect my external monitor I have messed with the control panel settings for a couple of weeks and no luck It just shows up as a Generic PnP monitor I've tried messing with the display settings window I've tried reinstalling all Leopard OS drivers I've been looking on forums it sounds like people have gotten this to work but I am still missing something If anyone could give me some help it would be greatly appreciated I haven't tried pressing quot Windows X quot to bring Apple 24" Cinema Display up the window's mobility center would that be a way of quot turning on quot the external display One thing that I have noticed that drives me crazy is that the sound works out of the external monitor's speakers just nothing on the screen

A:Apple 24" Cinema Display

It sounds like the Win 7 graphics adapter driver you're using doesn't recognize the external monitor capability. Unfortunately the graphics adapter driver determines the capabilities, so unless it gets updated to reflect the external monitor capability you may be out of luck. Can you get a Win 7 / Vista driver for the particular graphics chipset in the Mac Book?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/17340-apple-24-cinema-display.html
Relevancy 41.28%

i need to upgrade my video card and came across the 5700 personal cinema for 70 bux on newegg.com. the reason i want it most is to watch tv and play my gamecube on my computer, but i also want to able to play cs:source at reasonable framerates (30-50), because the card i have now does about 14 fps. is this a good buy or not. just so you know if this card doesnt turn out to what i expected i am goin to buy a 9600xt.

A:pny geforcefx 5700 personal cinema

When I was looking for a TV card I researched the Personal Cinema and didnt read anything good about it. I guess thats why its so cheap. Did you read the consumer reviews at Newegg?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/pny-geforcefx-5700-personal-cinema.28261/
Relevancy 41.28%

hi iv got a home cinema system off ebay the other day but i have 6 RCA cables comming out of the back...i know its spoused to be used for a dvd player but...wuld be nice if i could get em to work with me computer

i dont think i have an actuall sound card in my computer its one of thouse built in on the motherboard! so will i have to buy 1 lookin for as cheap as possible lol

how do i connect he 6 RCA cables into a 1/8 jack???? is it possible and will all my speakers work???

or will i need to get a reciver??? im confused u c reading all the other threads lol

any help really apreciated! :wave:

A:Home cinema system to computer?? HELP!

If you buy a decent (surround) sound card then it will have jacks for all your RCA leads. There are RCA-to-phone cables and adapters available. Just make sure you get the stereo versions that make one phone plug out of two RCA ones.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/home-cinema-system-to-computer-help.26015/
Relevancy 41.28%

Hi I need help with a networking issue relating to my broadband use of a fake IP address and my mac book and home cinema In short I bought a Panasonic Blu Ray cinema via laptop via tohome Help! Please VPN Networking system entirely legit on Amazon However they sent me a German spec model and have refused to exchange it It has a live networking system that should allow me to access the internet and use net flicks app bbc iPlayer app etc However as it s the German spec I can only access an app that has German or Bollywood movies I have changed the country setting to the UK whcih has lost some of the German Apps but I still cannot download the English language apps as to complicate things further I have moved to Spain I therefore need to trick the Home Cinema into thinking it is in the UK to access the Panasonic UK market to download the UK apps So I can currently connect the Home Cinema to my wifi router direct no problems I subscribe to HotSpot Shield and can use this to mask the laptop s internet I have therefore tried to use my laptop to share its internet with the home cinema and use Hotspot Shield to project a UK IP address to trick the home cinema However when I try to share my mac book s internet using wifi from router Please Help! Networking via VPN via laptop tohome cinema to laptop and ethernet cable from laptop to home cinema it falls down The home cinema only recognises the Home Network DNLA but cannot connect to the internet The laptop says that quot Ethernet has a self-assigned IP address Please Help! Networking via VPN via laptop tohome cinema and will not be able to connect to the Internet quot This is regardless of whether HotSpot Shield is running In summary the router works fine The Laptop and Home Cinema can connect and access the internet individually direct to the router When I set up the Mac Book to share it s internet wifi using an ethernet connection to the Home Cinema the ethernet light is orange instead of green in system preferences and it gives the above message about self assigning On the Home Cinema setup page I can input the following IP Address Auto Asignment On-Off IP Address manually enter Subnet Mask manually enter Gateway Address manually enter DNS-IP Auto-Assignment On-Off Primary DNS manually enter Secondary DNS manually enter Connections Speed Auto Config on-Off Connection Speed Setting - The mac book is maybe years old The Home Cinema is a Panasonic BTT I would be very grateful for guidance as to what settings will work else I ll be forking out for a new system and I can t afford that Thanks in advance nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/please-help-networking-via-vpn-via-laptop-tohome-cinema.1119109/
Relevancy 41.28%

I am currently planning to upgrade my room to a nice cinema system style I m going to be buying a Samsung in HD TV and as well as being able to view normal TV with the freeview channels I want to be able to relay my HD MKV video files from my computer to the TV also is this possible Another question is that If I buy an additional surround music system for my new TV but I already have a system set up for my Theatre Room Cinema System PC will this be a problem and will this interfere with the sound system of the TV when I try to relay videos onto the TV from the PC I have a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Extreme Sound Card This is my current graphics card http overclockers co uk showproduct php prodid GX- -OK This is the TV I want to get http www ebuyer com product The music system I want to get for the TV http www ebuyer com product Will it be possible and what is the best way to go about and do it nbsp

Relevancy 41.28%

Hey all! First time poster. I checked the forums but found nothing reflecting the subject.

Does anyone have a solution for x64 driver support with the Apple HD Cinema brand of monitors with Vista x64? The SourceForge drivers are 32 bit support only, and it seems that the developer doesn't want to craft x64 drivers. I have zero ability to play some legacy games due to the refresh rate at 60 Hz, and I know this monitor supports up to 75 Hz for refresh, among other things.

I've tried to force a driver extract and install with MSIEXEC, but to no avail. I would love to have the full support of this monitor, and I find it hard to believe that Apple's 64 bit offerings wouldn't support the same.

Any ideas?

A:Apple HD Cinema x64 driver support

Originally Posted by RonnieBass

Hey all! First time poster. I checked the forums but found nothing reflecting the subject.

Does anyone have a solution for x64 driver support with the Apple HD Cinema brand of monitors with Vista x64? The SourceForge drivers are 32 bit support only, and it seems that the developer doesn't want to craft x64 drivers. I have zero ability to play some legacy games due to the refresh rate at 60 Hz, and I know this monitor supports up to 75 Hz for refresh, among other things.

I've tried to force a driver extract and install with MSIEXEC, but to no avail. I would love to have the full support of this monitor, and I find it hard to believe that Apple's 64 bit offerings wouldn't support the same.

Any ideas?

Im having the exact same problem. If anyone knows of a solution it would be greatly appreciated!!!

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/183592-apple-hd-cinema-x64-driver-support.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Hey guys Having BSoD on new build for a few months now It used to be every now and then but lately it's been doing it - times a day Event filter with query quot SELECT FROM InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN WHERE TargetInstance ISA quot Win Processor quot AND TargetInstance LoadPercentage gt quot could BSoD AE Adobe Cinema & rendering 4D not BSoD rendering Cinema 4D & Adobe AE be reactivated in namespace BSoD rendering Cinema 4D & Adobe AE quot root CIMV quot because of error x Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected I've attached my log files I see this happen the most when I'm working on Cinema D in the middle of an intensive render or on any of the Adobe programs when things start to get heavily loaded down I have a suspicion it has something to do with my main OS Drive which is a Samsung EVO GB SSD Randomly I would get a BSoD for no reason reboot only to find that during the reboot it says something along the lines of quot Please choose drive to boot from then restart quot Like it wasn't detecting my boot drive for some reason When this happens I go into BIOS and sure enough the drive is not present in the Drives list In order to solve the problem Temporarily I have to shut down disconnect SATA and Power reconnect them boot up then everything is fine like it never happened I don't know if this is an unrelated problem or the cause of the BSoD but I sure do need help figuring both problems out I'm not super savvy at computer diagnostic so please list solutions in Noob form Thanks guys Dan

A:BSoD rendering Cinema 4D & Adobe AE

Hello,

Programs:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
DT is a known causer of BSODs. I suggest we uninstall until atleast we figure out what is wrong.

Code:
CorsairLINK_HardwareMonitor.sys Sat Jul 26 08:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)
Corsair LINK Hardware Monitor Driver. Uses the WinRing0 libraries, please uninstall for now.

Crash Files:

Code:
Probably caused by: nvlddmkm.sys
These are your nVidia display drivers. Completely uninstall these drivers and re install them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348203-bsod-rendering-cinema-4d-adobe-ae.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Hi people i like to dj and play music on my pc and i just brought a home cinema set from jvc which consists of an amplifier surround speakers and an apart dvd player, my pc is a brand new packard bell imedia 7020 3ghz processer etc etc. My question is how can i connect the pc so i can play music on the compuer and here it though the cinema set? Or what sort of cabel do i need? my video card is an ati 9200 and sound is ac97? or someting like that!!

Many thx in advance!!

c.h

Relevancy 41.28%

So, like the title says, my Cinema 4D r12 only works in safe mode for some reason. When I start my windows normally, the window looks this, importing studio scenes will turn the black into grey. When I boot in safe mode it will look like it is supposed to.

I've been turning off and on drivers, background programs (which only is flux, avast, rainmeter and my network driver) and it still won't work. I'm currently running a GTX 560 and an FX8350 on W7 64. I googled around for about 40 minutes yesterday with no luck. This is my last resort. Any clues?

A:My Cinema 4D only works in safe mode

Try downloading the latest nVidia drivers from here. Once you download it, open up the installer. Chose the "Custom Install" option. Then check the box that says "Clean Install". Tell me if this works.

Also, can you answer these questions for me:
1) How much RAM do you have installed?
2) Are you running the latest version of Cinema 4D?
3) Is the Cinema 4D version legitimate? Or pirated?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/my-cinema-4d-only-works-in-safe-mode.196727/
Relevancy 41.28%

Hi All,

I have an issue with Power Cinema v2.5 where when you schedule TV recording using the TV function in Power Cinema.

The problem is when you schedule a tv recording for a certain channel on a specified date, Power Cinema only records for 3

seconds and then stops recording, even if you have set the duration to either 5 mins, 10 mins , 1 hour etc.
PS, does anybody know if there are any patches availiable for Power Cinema 2.5 on the internet.

Thankyou for your assistance.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/power-cinema-v2-5-tv-scheduling-issue.287088/
Relevancy 41.28%

Ok Brand New LifeCam HD- Works on another Win PC but on mine it only works on Skype but not in any other software Doesn't work on Test My Cam Doesn't work on MS Movie Maker Audio shows up but blank for Webcam In Wondershare Video Editor I get quot device initialization error device occupied quot I have removed Skype and all other webcam software This Occupied HD-3000 in Already Lifecam Use is the st webcam I have had on this PC so no old driver conflicts I have uninstalled and re installed drivers I have let windows install its own drivers I have tried a clean boot I have used Resource Hacker to look for Handles and dll's but finds nothing It shows up in device manager in correct sections imaging devices and sound and video I've tried Splitcam Manycams and similar but still not working I've tried Troubleshooting but it finds nothing I've asked on Microsoft and the reg is ok The blue indication light is not flashing so it's not in use HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Control Class BDD FC - F- D -BEC - BE F quot UpperFilterscontainksthunk quot BUT HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SYSTEM ControlSet Control Class BDD FC - F- D -BEC - BE F contains Upperfilters IRENUM So I dunno if this is a problem As they say it's Twisting my Melon - I don't want a format and new install of win USBDeview I don't know why Xbox shows up multiple time I have one wireless device connected which allows me to connect upto pads I notice that the webcam device name is etc and it says Not Connected

A:Lifecam HD-3000 Occupied Already in Use

sounds to me like there is possibly some irq conflicts(interrupt request). Which basically tells what part of windows resources the device should use. I would go into the device manager of the control panel and try checking to make sure the automatic irq box is checked. That should be in the system tab of the control panel.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/353475-lifecam-hd-3000-occupied-already-use.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000, incompatible with Windows 7 RC build, and yet it worked fine with build 7000? This is perplexing. Anybody with a solution?

A:Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000

Try going into the system settings and update the driver and be sure to let it search online. Initially there was no updated driver but there is now a new one that it will update and make it work correctly again.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/9280-microsoft-lifecam-vx-3000-a.html
Relevancy 41.28%

The MS beta software Lifecam 2.91 worked great for me until I installed build 7260 all I get now is "driver blocked cos of compatibility"
anyone know of a work around for this please ?

A:VX-1000 Lifecam problem

Quote: Originally Posted by conoflex

The MS beta software Lifecam 2.91 worked great for me until I installed build 7260 all I get now is "driver blocked cos of compatibility"
anyone know of a work around for this please ?

also have a vx1000, and adding the driver, which works fine with the vx1000, only update through the Device Manager.
LifeCam edit.7z
send feedback pls

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/14401-vx-1000-lifecam-problem.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Not sure when but suddenly Lifecam.exe fails to start.  Any ideas what may be the cause?

Faulting application name: LifeCam.exe, version: 3.60.253.0, time stamp: 0x4cfea77f
Faulting module name: System.ni.dll, version: 2.0.50727.5456, time stamp: 0x4ef6caea
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00141863
Faulting process id: 0x1bec
Faulting application start time: 0x01cd42cc4a64645c
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft LifeCam\LifeCam.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\ce9ff6baf9053ed2ed673d948179195c\System.ni.dll
Report Id: 8a50be23-aebf-11e1-b6d6-0026b9e9f462

A:Lifecam.exe fails on initialization

Hi,
Since this issue occurred recently, I suggest you try system restore to go back to a previous good time point firstly.
Also, try to refer to the following article to troubleshoot this issue:
Resolve compatibility issues between LifeCam and other programs
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953692Alex Zhao

TechNet Community Support

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/05106e1b-4f4f-4958-9091-3df6f6c0fcdf/lifecamexe-fails-on-initialization?forum=w7itproappcompat
Relevancy 41.28%

Hi All I hope someone can assist and LifeCam Windows Live me with my problem I have searched and cannot find a proper fix My system Asus P E Deluxe x HIS RAdeon HD G Skill DDR- GB RAM Windows Home Premium x Windows Live build Microsoft LifeCam Cinema Here is my problem I bought this webcam and installed it with no errors Disabled firewall and antivirus before installing I even tried disabling both and tried to use Windows Live video chat and it did not work When I try to video chat in Windows Live Messenger with a friend I can get their cam and no sound They can get my sound but not my cam My cam is showing on my side and when i go through the video and audio setup everything is working properly Both systems using same operating system I tried Yahoo messanger and it works perfect no problems at all I installed Skype and it Windows Live and LifeCam works perfect no problems Can someone please tell me why Microsoft Software will not work with Microsoft Hardware I am about to give up on Windows Live and LifeCam this and remove Live messanger completely I can only search so much I would greatly appreciate some help with my problem Surely someone else is experiencing this same problem Thanks Scramjet

A:Windows Live and LifeCam

Try to download drivers.
Or download Microsoft Downloader (new version) and try to update the installation

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/79805-windows-live-lifecam.html
Relevancy 41.28%

i have a new microsoft lifecam vx 2000 i can't take a profile picture on facebook using internet explorer the drop down menu won't open i can take a profile on facebook using google chrome but i want to be able to take a profile picture using internet explorer 8

A:microsoft lifecam vx 2000

Update to Internet Explorer 9. Internet Explorer 8 might not be compatible with your camera.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-lifecam-vx-2000-a-662821.html
Relevancy 41.28%

I tried to install the lifecam software on computer 1, which works perfect.
then when i tried to install the webcam on another computer too, both with windows 7, i get this error

Anyone can help , both computer was installed lifecam directly downloaded from microsoft website, but it works on one computer not another one

A:Microsoft Lifecam vx-5500

Hi whitepanda!
As you can see it's a driver problem, first of all go to Device Manager (right click Computer icon, select Mange, select Device Manager) and check for ! mark (yellow color) if it's there click on it and remove driver, and try to install the driver again, is it just driver or the whole application?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/111151-microsoft-lifecam-vx-5500-a.html
Relevancy 41.28%

I have a new VX3000 Lifecam andit installed ok. Don't have "lifecam controls" anymore. What happened? Can't zoom in or out and no face tracking. I know it worked before.

A:LifeCam VX3000 problem

Well , I guess the face tracking works on lower resoloution and not om 640x480.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/73645-lifecam-vx3000-problem.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Hi,
I tried everything what possible - read google, patched my MB (ASUS),
tried Intel utilities. What is strange any Intel utilities don't run on 7.
I choose vista 64. NO luck. see attach...

MB: ASUS P5E-VM HDMI Chipset G35
Intel Core 2 DUO E6550 @2.33
8GB Windows 7 64bit
After installation everything run smoothly. I installed only Network driver.
My problem LifeCam VS1000.
When installed latest 2.4 software 64 bit the progress bar repeted installation about 10 times. finally installed.
During installation I saw notification LifeCam installed WebCam Driver cannot be installed.
I don't care about SM BUS controller if it not affect my CAM.

May be somebody can suggest what to do with CAM.
I saw topics when the same cam had problems on XP SP3.
I used it on Vista Ultimate and business without problem.

What could be done?
Thanks.

A:sm bus controller and LifeCam 2.4 problem

Check out this for a solution for your camera BSOD With Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/windows7/support.mspx

And I don't know if this helps you but you might want to check Sm Bus Controller missing driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/1892-sm-bus-controller-lifecam-2-4-problem.html
Relevancy 41.28%

I bought this, got the Vista software for it and installed on my HP PC with
Windows Home Basic. Device Manager says it's working properly, but the
shortcut won't open the program or start the camera. Anybody else have this
camera and problems? I've reinstalled the software twice. Maybe three will
be a charm, but I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.
Kathy

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-lifecam-vx-1000-a-147352.html
Relevancy 41.28%

I can't get my lifecam to load properly into vista even with updated software. I have a 6 GB hard drive and saw somewhere that if your HD is over 4 gb you need a hotfix from windows to enable it to download properly. Can anyone help me with this please???!!!

A:lifecam vx3000 issues

what model is your lifecam?

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/261063-lifecam-vx3000-issues.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Recently, after random computer crashes ( blue screen or not) and after reboot, the found new hardware utility starts. It finds "new hardware"the Lifecam but when I try to install it again I can't find the drivers.
I have to uninstalll the drivers and then reinstall the camera drivers through the downloaded utility.
I don't understand why the camera congfiguration is disappearing each time and worst I can't find the location of the lifecam drivers. Where are they and why is this happening?
I'd appreciate any help.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-lifecam-uninstalls-315867.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Cannot seem to get audio and video to both work at the same time?
Is there a xp driver out there? and where? Thx

A:LifeCam Vx-3000 Drivers for XP Pro

Hello Mauri,

Here is a link to download the latest software for your device. Just choose your model.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/do...x?category=ICE

Hope it helps.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/lifecam-vx-3000-drivers-for-xp-pro-315960.html
Relevancy 41.28%

I just picked up a Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 to go with my new system and cannot seem to get any video to work.

When I plug in the device, Skype recognizes it and directs me to the configuration screen - instead of seeing myself in the video frame, I just see a spinning wheel as if it is try to do something.

I have downloaded the latest driver from MS for this device.

Is there something I am missing, or could this device be DOA?

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/29733-skype-ms-lifecam-hd-3000-a.html
Relevancy 41.28%

I have a problem with video calls, I can't see my friend's webcam (It only shows a picture of a webcam with a big red X) she can see me, and i can see myself. I'm recently reformated my computer to windows 7, thats when the problem began. I'm using the latest windows live messenger along with windows life messenger PLUS, Microsoft lifecam updated to 3.0
i've tried reinstalling many times, never worked
anyone can help me out there?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-lifecam-show-and-msn.880749/
Relevancy 41.28%

Microsoft Lifecam 5000 Problem - I have read a lot of posts on the microsoft website when I googled the problem and I tried most of it. Nothing worked.

I have reinstalled drivers, software, tried different usb slots, RR computer countless times.

Basically - the computer knows that its connected and can see it - but then it wont work. For example - skype recognises that its a LifeCam 5000 and the light on the cam turns on for a bit, but no picture. It has worked before on Skype but now it won't for some reason.

The LifeCam software says that there is no webcam connected to the computer, which is also weird if skype can see that it is connected. So I am stuck.

Anyone have any idea's please!!

Cheers

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-lifecam-5000.1019326/
Relevancy 41.28%

Hi Everyone,

I know there are several other threads on this topic already but I have a unique problem. I can install LifeCam software fine sometimes but the driver never installs for the camera. The few times I get the LifeCam installed, it always just showed up as no camera connected. When I try to use Device Manager to "Update driver software", no matter what I try, the last screen always say, "Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device." Then several lines down it says, " The extended attributes are inconsistent." Has anyone else discovered this problem? I would really appreciate your help! Thanks!

A:Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000

Hello Jbonnecroy,

Are you using the latest Lifecam 3.0 software drivers?

Software Download

If so, then you might see if this may help any.

Microsoft LifeCam Readme and Troubleshooting Information

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/30013-microsoft-lifecam-vx-3000-a.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Hi , Since I got my microsoft lifecam vx3000 I have been plagued with problems to do with it.Either it not starting , crashing , etc.
Ive recently downloaded the latest drivers twice and have been getting the following problem-

Whenever I click either "settings" or "special effects" tab, lifecam gives me a "preparing to install window.
To get these options to work I have to click cancel twice and the feature loads up.

Anyone else had this problem ? and anyone know of a fix ?

Cheers

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lifecam-vx3000-problem.667405/
Relevancy 41.28%

hey need help pls help me need lifecam vx-1000 driver because he dont work on win 7 64 bit help the driver dont work i connect my Cam and he dont work pls help

A:need help for lifecam vx-1000 in Win 7 x64 Finall

Lifecam Initalization error

check this solution (at the end of page)

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/16959-need-help-lifecam-vx-1000-win-7-x64-finall.html
Relevancy 41.28%

I've used this camera on a different computer, and it has worked perfect for hours at a time. I've removed software, re-installed many times.
everytime i use this camera with Skype on my computer it will lose sound on the other end (mine always works fine) and they complain of static, or it will crash my computer. 9/10 times i use Skype there will be small horizontal lines across the screen.... just before it starts to lose the connection. No Skype help menus are able to fix this problem.

Please help...
Thanks

A:Microsoft Lifecam 3.0/Skype

I need some help fixing my SKype. i've tried a few cameras, no matter which i use, my skype will work for 2-10 minutes then crash my whole computer and reboot.... i dont know where to find an error message explaining what this is...
i've uninstalled it many times. i've tried multiple cameras, and still it will crash. it works fine with just audio. so its something to do with video

pease help

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/340179/microsoft-lifecam-30skype/
Relevancy 41.28%

I've been wanting this webcam for ages and it finally went for sale , the final sale was today . I bought it , so I installed it and the installation went great . I bought this for many reasons , but I was most anxious to take pictures , the program that comes with the webcam is like a photobooth , and it will not let me press the 'Capture A Picture' button . I've tried everything , I restarted my computer , unplugged it then back in , I called a friend that had it . I am so upset , please help ..

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/lifecam-webcam-vx-2000-help-501884.html
Relevancy 41.28%

hi guys

well i got this webcam for free from a bank when i opened an acount and am trying to set it up its a microsoft lifecam vx-1000

when i install it (drivers from ms website also disk) it looks like it going fine but then will not work it crashes my pc or just locks out messenger.

the most i can get out of it is just a black or white screen then that crashes out as well.

any help please guys

Relevancy 41.28%

Hi my Microsoft Lifecam Vx- has never worked properly since I bought it around , help install problem please ! Lifecam a year ago Recently I tried un-installing it and re-installing using the latest drivers but even this has proved to be a problem After an uninstall error I decieded to do a manual un-install and remove all traces of lifecam from my system I went into the registry and removed all I could see relating to this hunk of junk and also did a search Lifecam install problem , please help ! for files relating to it Now when I try and install the new drivers I get a message saying quot setup cannot continue because there is insufficient hard drive space or an unexpected error has occurred quot I have free gigs so space isnt a problem All I can think of is that ive left some remnants of Lifecam install problem , please help ! the old driver on my machine and this is causing problems Lifecam install problem , please help ! Can anyone please help me with this install problem as my webcam is now a useless piece of plastic not much of a downgrade from before Thanks Gary nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lifecam-install-problem-please-help.738593/