Windows Support Forum

2 Wifi Hosted Network..?

Q: 2 Wifi Hosted Network..?

Hey guys,

1. So I bought a tp-link wifi usb 2.0 adapter..

2. I also have my internal wifi .. (laptop)

3. I have used the command : "netsh wlan start hostednetwork" (and the other command that sets up a wireless network.. with passwrod etc..)

4. How do I correctly force use my 2nd wifi adapter (the tp-link wifi usb) for the one that actually creates the hotspot..? It seems to only create a virtual wifi adapter and share internet from that..

but I want to share from my 2nd tp-link usb wifi .. I want that one to have the hotspot that my phone etc can join.

Hope this makes sense..

thanks

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/69473-2-wifi-hosted-network.html
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: 2 Wifi Hosted Network..?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 78.26%

Hey guys I've been having a problem for a few days and have laptop) Wifi suddenly (through working Hosted not Network been looking everywhere for a solution with no luck thus far I recently moved in with my girlfriend and Hosted Wifi Network (through laptop) suddenly not working my internet plan didn't include a router Since she's not going to stay here for long just til the end of the year I've been routing the net from the cable modem through my laptop so all of our devices can be connected Problem started happening when she had to plug the cable on her laptop one day as I was away for uni and we simply cannot take Hosted Wifi Network (through laptop) suddenly not working the damn cable out of it I'm working on getting a replacement one before I can try bruteforcing it but I'm also worried that it might break the port In any case we've been using her laptop as the router for the last few weeks but somehow Virtual Router Manager doesn't work here it fails to recognize the virtual mini port so I'm manually routing it using the netsh wlan script The problem is that it simply stopped working last week and I have no idea why The network is still being set succesfully and all devices can connect to it but they can't connect to the internet Doing a adapter troubleshooting windows says it's because it doesn't have a valid IP connection I've since looked for solutions for this online but none of them fit my problem I've tried the netsh reset log commands with to no avail The computer connected to the wired modem has perfect connection I'm currently writing from it it's just the hosted wifi that doesn't work Thoughts Thank you so much in advance

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/119a6269-0887-49c5-b884-1c532fbc31db/hosted-wifi-network-through-laptop-suddenly-not-working?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 74.82%

Product Information core i th generation notebookProduct Name Hp Notebook PCModel Number r tu nbsp After installing windows Network issue Hosted Hosted Network Microsoft or Virtual Ada... my microsoft hosted network virtual adapter driver is not showing in device manager nbsp nbsp nbsp in command prompt Hosted Hosted Network issue or Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Ada... Network Supported No nbsp nbsp nbsp i'm try my best to solve this issue with help of article on different place but they nbsp could not solve my Hosted Network issue or Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Ada... problem some people says to enable microsoft virtual adapter or upadate wifi dirvers firstly disable then refresh and finally enable wifi adatper but all tricks are useless for me nbsp nbsp i'm try to install letest drivers by Hp Support Assisstant and aslo manually but problem still exist nbsp this issue comes only in windows in my notebook few days latter i'm thought nbsp it could be my laptop hardware fault but in my friends laptop same issue exist and he has same notebook nbsp as i have nbsp if you may familar with this problem and have any working solution then feel free help me nbsp Thanks for your support

A:Hosted Network issue or Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Ada...

Hi @zubair94, Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I understand you are having an issue with Microsoft hosted network. I will be glad to help you. I found a youtube.com video that may help.The hosted network couldn't be started If this does not work, I suggest you try to contact Microsoft Please keep me informed of how things went.If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as Accept as SolutionTo simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! Thanks.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Hosted-Network-issue-or-Microsoft-Hosted-Network-Virtual/td-p/5477178
Relevancy 69.66%

So basically - as the subject says - 
Having a brand new Dell XPS 15 9550
with most recent Dell Wireless 1830 802.11ac drivers
cmd command "netsh wlan show drivers"
shows that current driver does not support hosted network,
meaning, that i am unable, for example, to share my ethernet internet connection Over wifi to other devices - i am unable to make my laptop a hotspot.
Which is ridiculous in 2016 and for a laptop of this level and is basically a prerequisite to be Windows 10 approved.
So my question is DELL, what the ***? When do we get normal drivers?
Anybody has the same issue - knows the workaround? Thanks.
I could not have expected that 2000$ laptop would not be able to do that. this is soul crushing.

A:Dell XPS 15 9550 - Dell Wireless 1830 802.11ac - Hosted network supported : No - cannot share Ethernet connection over WiFi

same here. :( XPS 13 9350..

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19674915
Relevancy 58.48%

does hp 15 (15-r204tx) notebook have support hosted network..?? 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Hosted-network/td-p/5601217
Relevancy 57.62%

I coudnt  make hotspot from my Laptop since last few days . I tried almost all methods 1) Device manager -> uninstall realtek driver .> scan for hardware changes -> reinstalled nd updated it   2) Resetted my laptop and many other ones.... please help...

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Z50-70-Hosted-Network-supported-NO/td-p/3427678
Relevancy 57.62%

i.
I have a problem with hosted network, my device (HP stream 8) for hosted network is tethering from smartphone , the name is 'voltus8888'. everyone can connect with voltus8888, while i cant, but i can connect to another wifi adapter (wifi router or others
smartphone tethering). I dont know why voltus8888 becoming my hosted network, maybe because when i setup my device at the first time as i bough it , i use voltus8888 when device need internet connection. wh

by the way, i have doing some command in prompt, net  stop hostednetwork; net start hosted network; etc. and i have doing disable/enable windows hosted network virtual adapter, i have changed voltus8888 to other names, but the problem still happened.
I stilll cant connect my tablet thru my smartphone

is it possible to remove hosted network on my system? or there is another solution? please help
thanks

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1d29a6cd-d0b4-448a-85e1-729f63a15589/problem-with-hosted-network?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 57.62%

I recently upgrade my pc to win 10 anniversary update but when i turn on the mobile hotspot, it doesn't connect and then i saw in cmd that hosted network not supported.. So how to fix this.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/hosted-network-not-supported/td-p/5820100
Relevancy 57.62%

i have hp 15ac 184tu with windows 10 64bit.i installed all the drivers and updated them to latest versions.laptop doesn't support hosted network..please tell if this model doesn't support hosting network like making a wifi hotspot using cmd

A:does't support hosted network

Hey, there gt350r!                      Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! I understand that you are unable to create a hosted network using your laptop. Hold Windows key + Letter R key.Run dialog box would open type devmgmt.mscDevice manager window will open.Go to network adapters.Right click on the wireless driver and click update drivers.And select Let me pick from a list of device drivers.Select Realtek RTl8723BE click next.Click finish and restart your laptop. To create WIFI hotspot try the following steps.1. Open cmd with administrative privileges. TO do that press Win+X then press A2. type in the following commandnetsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow3.Now check by the following commandnetsh wlan show settings Please let me know the outcome.Have a great day!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/does-t-support-hosted-network/td-p/5760142
Relevancy 57.62%

Hello,

i am desperate with trying to delete hosted network. The hosted network was added via cmd:

Code:
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=T540p_3G key=myKey
Whenever i click on internet icon near clock i can see that hosted network:
So, for some reasons i decided to delete it:
1. stopped hosted network via cmd
2. deleted via Merge or delete network locations
but it is still there :/

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/393325-cannot-delete-hosted-network.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I am purchased nbsp HP Pavilion -S TU one month ago it not support hosted network can I solve support hosted network not it I am installed Realtek RTL BE b g n drivers from hp site but it shows not kindly give a solutionInterface name Wi-FiDriver Intel R Dual Band Wireless-AC Vendor Intel CorporationProvider IntelDate - - Version INF file C windows INF oem infFiles totalC not support hosted network Intel Wireless Setup exeC Intel Wireless setup xmlC Intel Wireless Data WiFi msiC Intel Wireless Data Driver msiC windows system DRIVERS Netwtw sysC windows system DRIVERS Netwfw datC windows system Netwuw dllType Native Wi-Fi DriverRadio types supported b g n a acFIPS - mode supported Yes w Management Frame Protection supported YesHosted network supported NoAuthentication and cipher supported in infrastructure mode Open NoneOpen WEP- bitOpen WEP- bitOpen WEPWPA-Enterprise TKIPWPA-Enterprise CCMPWPA-Personal TKIPWPA-Personal CCMPWPA -Enterprise TKIPWPA -Enterprise CCMPWPA -Personal TKIPWPA -Personal CCMPOpen Vendor definedVendor defined Vendor definedIHV service present YesIHV adapter OUI type IHV extensibility DLL path C windows System IWMSSvc dllIHV UI extensibility ClSID bf cb d- ae - -a aa-a fbd e IHV diagnostics CLSID - - - - Wireless Display Supported Yes Graphics not support hosted network Driver Yes Wi-Fi Driver Yes

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/not-support-hosted-network/td-p/5722745
Relevancy 57.62%

Hey There, Recently upgraded to Windows 10 (64 Bit). After upgrading i found that hosted network support is ended. I used it with my windows 8.1 OS and it was working like a charm. I really needed this utility. If its not possible to activate this service then please suggest any other utility to use my computer's ethernet to my mobile in windows 10

A:Hosted Network Supported :- No.

suraj1699 you mean Use your PC as a mobile hotspot

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Hosted-Network-Supported-No/td-p/5318205
Relevancy 57.62%

when i try to start a hosted network without a internet connection this message appears
the hosted network couldn't be started.
the wireless local area network interface is powered down and doesn't support the requested operation.
hosted network work without internet connection like to share files,play games etc...?
as long as i know i have used it once without internet connection
window 8.1

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a710ab2d-4eff-4d5b-9ff3-6e410970d1f7/problem-with-hosted-network?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 57.19%

Hello,

I have a windows 2000 Server abc.com (Ex). I have locally machines using the server for DNS. Locally the machines cant get to www.abc.com. What do I need to do to fix this problem. I know its simple.

Thanks
Steve

A:DNS Hosted by Local Server and cant get to www on hosted site

Do they all have the same 'workgroup' name...I don't know if it would make a difference for DNS serving....just throwing it out there.

Scorp.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dns-hosted-by-local-server-and-cant-get-to-www-on-hosted-site.534147/
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi,

I am trying to make my laptop act as a wifi router following this tutorial: Create Wi-Fi Hotspot in Windows 10 using Command Prompt - Technical Notes

however, in step two an error occurs stating that "The hosted network couldn't be started."

does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot!

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/64086-hosted-network-couldnt-started.html
Relevancy 57.19%

This problem happened today. I was having some network related issues and ran the script here Network Posting Tips

While it solved my problem, I have a new one. I generally create a hosted network with this command:

netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=foo key=foo
netsh wlan start hostednetwork

However, after running that script and restarting, it is unable to set the IP address (please see screenshot).

Also, there are many logs in Event Viewer which says this:
The DHCP allocator has disabled itself on IP address 169.254.212.34, since the IP address is outside the 192.168.137.0/255.255.255.0 scope from which addresses are being allocated to DHCP clients. To enable the DHCP allocator on this IP address, change the scope to include the IP address, or change the IP address to fall within the scope.

Please help me. I need to get this hosted network up and running!

A:Hosted network doesn't set IP address

The IP address showing is usually what you get when either the modem or router requires a reset. Most likely the modem requires a reset in this case.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/27439-hosted-network-doesnt-set-ip-address.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi,

I was trying to share my datacard connection by creating a hosted network. The command

netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid='' key='' was successful

I tried to run the command to start hosted network

netsh wlan start hostednetwork - I got the error as below.

" A hosted network couldn't be started. A device attached to the system is not functioning."

I tried multiple forums but was unable to resolve the issue. Please assist.

Regards,
Rahul

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/24082-hosted-network-starting-issue.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi guys and thank you in advance I have an ASUS computer with an onboard Realtek Ethernet and Wireless adaptor The computer reaches internet via cabled ethernet What I am trying to do is active its wireless in order to share the cabled internet wirelessly in the room where the computer resides This is a government facility and it is impossible to Hosted network problem on win8 set up a wireless modem so I am trying to share the internet I performed all the quot netsh wlan hostednetwork quot actions as I learned them from the internet I have shared the main connection for the virtual adaptor I have activated and disabled microsoft virtual hostednetwork adapter several times and still can not reach the internet Actually the problem is that the system can not get a proper ip it gets xx sort of an ip I have uninstalled mcafee and related components disabled firewalls and etc but still no solution I am attaching minitoolbox results of the Hosted network problem on win8 system I WILL BE GLAD IF ANYONE COULDHELP MiniToolBox by Farbar Version - - Ran by user administrator on - - at Running from quot C Users user Downloads quot Microsoft Windows Single Language X Boot Mode Normal IE Proxy Settings Proxy is not enabled No Proxy Server is set FF Proxy Settings Hosts content IP Configuration Intel R Ethernet Connection I -V Ethernet Connected Microsoft Bar amp nd amp r amp lan A amp Sanal Ba amp da amp t amp r amp c amp s amp Yerel Hosted network problem on win8 A amp Ba amp lant amp s amp Connected Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Hosted network problem on win8 Bluetooth A amp Ba amp lant amp s amp Hardware not present Realtek AE Wireless LAN ac PCI-E NIC Wi-Fi Media disconnected ---------------------------------- IPv Configuration ---------------------------------- pushd interface ipv reset set global icmpredirects enabled popd End of IPv configuration Windows IP Configuration Host Name asus Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Mixed IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List gazi edu tr Wireless LAN adapter Yerel A Ba lant s Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft Wi-Fi Do rudan Sanal Ba da t r c s Physical Address - A- -F -EF- F DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Yerel A Ba lant s Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft Bar nd r lan A Sanal Ba da t r c s Physical Address - A- -F -EF- F DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe e c cf f daf Preferred Autoconfiguration IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Default Gateway DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - A- F-C - -D - -E - B- - DNS Servers fec ffff fec ffff fec ffff NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek AE Wireless LAN ac PCI-E NIC Physical Address - A- -F -EF- F DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Ethernet adapter Ethernet Connection-specific DNS Suffix gazi edu tr Description Intel R Ethernet Connection I -V Physical Address D - -E - B- - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe ca bb Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Haziran Cuma Lease Expires Haziran Cumartesi Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - A- F-C - -D - -E - B- - DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter isatap gazi edu tr Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix gazi edu tr Description Microsoft ISATAP Ba da t r c s Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap C DDDD -BE A- D -A - AD Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Ba da t r c s Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Server resolver opendns com Address Name google com Addresses a Pinging google com with bytes of data Request timed out Request timed out Ping stat... Read more

A:Hosted network problem on win8

This is a government facilityClick to expand...

Government facilities often have an IT department to deal with issues such as this, and may have restrictions against the use of Wi-Fi.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hosted-network-problem-on-win8.1127355/
Relevancy 57.19%

In CMD I enter this command
Code:
netsh wlan start hostednetwork
It says:

Quote:
The hosted network couldn't be started. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested opera tion.

I'm using Windows 7 Professional, Atheros AR5B95 Wireless card. This card supports Hosted Network, I checked it in CMD. Can't use any software to create hotspot because of this problem. I tried every solutio I could on the internet. The same thing happens on my sister's laptop. My friend doesn't have those problems. I have no idea what to do.

Both wifi card and Microsoft virtual miniport adapter are enabled and running fine.

I tried this
Code:
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=ssidOfUrChoice key=keyOfUrChoice
and after that start hostednewtork. It doesn't work

A:The hosted network couldn't be started

First make sure that the Windows service regarding "Internet Connection Sharing" is started and set to Automatic.

You can get to Windows services by typing services.msc into the run box. You should see the service there on the list under I.

You might also try using the connectify software or the virtual router software if the netsh commands aren't working.

There are no guarantee's when setting up a hosted wireless network, too many variables involved. Microsoft doesn't even support this feature but they do include the virtual miniport software with all Windows approved WHQL drivers.

http://virtualrouter.codeplex.com/

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/321222-hosted-network-couldnt-started.html
Relevancy 57.19%

nbsp nbsp no virtual hotspot software is working help meInterface name Wi-FiDriver Realtek RTL BE bgn Wi-Fi AdapterVendor Realtek Semiconductor Corp Provider Realtek Semiconductor Corp Date - - Version INF file C Windows INF oem infFiles totalC Windows system DRIVERS rtwlane sysC Windows system Rtlihvs dllC Windows system DRIVERS vwifibus sysType Native Wi-Fi DriverRadio types supported n g bFIPS - mode supported Yes w Management Frame Protection supported YesHosted network supported NoAuthentication and cipher supported in infrastructure mode Open NoneWPA -Personal CCMPOpen WEP- bitOpen WEP- bitOpen WEPWPA-Enterprise TKIPWPA-Personal TKIPWPA -Enterprise TKIPWPA -Personal TKIPWPA-Enterprise CCMPWPA-Personal CCMPWPA -Enterprise CCMPVendor defined TKIPVendor defined CCMPVendor defined Vendor definedVendor defined Vendor definedWPA -Enterprise Vendor definedWPA -Enterprise Vendor definedVendor defined Vendor definedVendor defined Vendor definedIHV service present YesIHV adapter OUI e c type IHV extensibility DLL path C Windows system Rtlihvs dllIHV UI extensibility ClSID c a cca-b a - d -a b - e f c IHV diagnostics CLSID - - - - Wireless Display Supported Yes Graphics Driver Yes Wi-Fi Driver Yes No windows in network support 10 Hosted

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/No-Hosted-network-support-in-windows-10/td-p/5707045
Relevancy 57.19%

The T460s comes with Intel WiFi AC-8260 and Windows 10. The Lenovo Settings fails to start the mobile hotspot function. I tried the CMD (w/ Admin Priviledge) approach using "netsh wlan set hostednetwork ..." and then "netsh wlan start hostednetwork", but the latter command returns the error message: "The hosted network couldn't be started. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation."  Then I investiaged the driver by running "netsh wlan show driver", and its result says "Hosted network supported : No." Also I do not see "Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter" in Device Manager, hidden or not. I also played with the driver's advanced options.  All my efforts went to no avail. This is very strange. Can someone check their Windows 10 T460s? Thanks.

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Cannot start hosted network (Wi-Fi hot spot) on T4...

Update: I just realized that Windows 10 and the new WiFi adapter use Wi-Fi Direct instead of hosted network. I will figure out how to set it up as a hotspot.  Update 2: An app known as connectify will do the job. (I am not affiliated with it by any means.) I stop my research.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Cannot-start-hosted-network-Wi-Fi-hot-spot-on-T460s/td-p/3347860
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi All When we Plug any wifi adapter in windows machine windows immediately creates one virtual adapter i e Hosted Network in nbsp Control Panel Network and Internet Network Hosted in windows Network Virtual 8 Connections window And when we unplug nbsp wifi adapter from windows machine windows immediately removes that virtual adapter from Control Panel Network and Internet Network Connections window My problem is nbsp When I Plug any wifi adapter in windows machine windows does not create virtual adapter i e Hosted Network in nbsp Control Panel Network and Internet Network Connections window I have to manually start it by firing nbsp netsh wlan start hostednetwork nbsp in cmd every time whenever I unplug and again plug wifi adapter So I am looking for solution which will fix this problem nbsp permanently nbsp and there will be no problem like windows nbsp Is there any registry setting to fix it or anything else I am using windows enterprise edition Virtual Hosted Network in windows 8 -bit trial version Thanx in Advance

A:Virtual Hosted Network in windows 8

Hi,
Try running this command netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow. Juke Chou
TechNet Community Support

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/75a1a7be-a87c-487f-9149-433407d48f2c/virtual-hosted-network-in-windows-8?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 57.19%

I recently updated my Wi-Fi driver of HP PAVILION 15-AB522TX. Now I'm facing two issues.I can't turn on Wi-Fi hotspot because of Hosted Network Supported: No (Screenshot attached)If I go back to my previous version of driver, I could turn on Wi-Fi hotspot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (bluescreen error).Any help to fix this will be appreciated much.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Hosted-Network-Supported-No-amp-WHEA-UNCORRECTABLE-ERROR-HP/td-p/5682535
Relevancy 57.19%

Hey Guys,I am facing a very big problem.I have started a hosted network through an Ethernet cable.It worked well for 2-3 days,but after sometime my Ethernet started not responding to my hosted network.The Ethernet is working fine on my laptop but just as i share this connection as a Wi-fi hotspot,it connects to my lumia 535 but nevers responds.In the 'status of the connection' dialog box,it is shown receiving data but never sends data to my phone.It is really annoying me.
I have tried many solutions to the problem but none of them solves the issue.Please help me!!!!

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/62656-my-ethernet-never-responds-my-wi-fi-hosted-network.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi everyone, I have a problem, I can't set IP address to each device that's connected to Wlan Hosted Network.

I'm working with Native Wifi for build a Wifi Hotspot, and of a rank I want set a IP Address for each device that's connected.

For example:

Start IP Address: 192.168.137.1
End IP Address: 192.168.137.10

When a device will connecting  set IP Address 192.168.137.1, next device: 192.168.137.2, next device: 192.168.137.3 ....

I was reading WLAN_NOTIFICATION_DATA here https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms706902(v=vs.85).aspx  but I do not  get set IP from rank.

Someone that help me PLEASE.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0d3473a5-471e-4d42-8aec-b5d0e60539a4/set-ip-address-for-each-device-that-used-wlan-hosted-network?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi, I'm a new user in this forum and have a query that i own a laptop as specifeid HP:AU003TX with win 10 (64bit) operating system, my query is on my laptop it is showing that HOSTED NETWORK SUPPORTED :NO, why is that? and how can it be resolved. A lots of thanks to all of you who'll help me.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/hosted-network-supported-NO-showing-on-my-laptop/td-p/5731648
Relevancy 56.33%

hosted network supported : Noi was unable start a hosted even with third party appspls help me resolve the issueAnd i dont even have Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter in my drivers. I tried searching for it i was unable to find even in hp supportpls help me

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/No-hosted-network-support-in-my-hp-au003tx-pls-give-me-a/td-p/5763669
Relevancy 56.33%

I have a ThinkPad T s purchased in Dec with Windows Pro It has the Intel AC wireless adapter I am trying to use the Windows hosted network feature to use the laptop as a hotspot for other devices but I cannot get it to work nbsp When I open a command prompt as administrator and run 'netsh wlan show drivers' the setting 'Hosted network supported ' is set to 'No' nbsp I have tried updating the wireless adapter driver via the Lenovo Companion tool via the Intel Driver Update utility and via Windows through the Device Manager The wireless driver was updated to version dated - - I then rebooted the machine but still no improvement The hosted network feature still shows as not supported I also tried showing the hidden devices in Device Manager but under supported? Hosted feature T450s: Network not Network adapters there is no Microsoft Hosted Network virtual adapter listed nbsp Is this a driver issue Does anyone with a T s show hosted network as being supported nbsp Thanks

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T450s-Hosted-Network-feature-not-supported/td-p/3321618
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi, I am trying to start a hosted network on my Windows 10 system, but every time I got something like "The group or resource is not in the correct state." I then ran "netsh wlan show driver" and see that it is using a Realtek RTL8723BS driver which says it does not support hosted network. I also don't see any "Microsoft hosted network virtual driver" in my Device Manager, even if I turn on the showing of hidden devices. Does that mean there is no way I can get a hosted network to run on this device? Is there some way I can get the driver to support hosted network? (I already updated to the latest version of the driver and rebooted, and that did not help). Thanks!

A:Realtek RTL8723BS does not support hosted network

It helps to know what you are trying to host and why.

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/33711-realtek-rtl8723bs-does-not-support-hosted-network.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi everyone i created a hosted network on Windows only a at allowing one network client time. is hosted using below command netsh wlan set hostednetwork ssid basitg key mode allow and started using below command netsh wlan start hostednetwork then i say my room mates to connect to this network and i noted that only one device can connect at a time Then i use below command to view hosted network properties netsh wlan show hosted network this output hosted network is allowing only one client at a time. as below ----------------------- Hosted network settings ----------------------- nbsp nbsp nbsp Mode nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Allowed nbsp nbsp nbsp SSID name nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp quot basitg quot nbsp nbsp nbsp Max number of clients nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Authentication nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp WPA -Personal nbsp nbsp nbsp Cipher nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp CCMP Hosted network status --------------------- nbsp nbsp nbsp Status nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Started nbsp nbsp nbsp BSSID nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp bc a ae nbsp nbsp nbsp Radio type nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp g nbsp nbsp nbsp Channel nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Number of clients nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp c a a be nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Authenticated please note 'Max number of clients ' in above output actually this is preventing more than one device to connect How can i change this to any number that i want I need to connect - devices to my hosted network Bundle thanks advance MBasit

A:hosted network is allowing only one client at a time.

That "maximum clients" is the smaller of two values: the hardware's capability, and the administrative configuration. It's most likely that your wireless hardware just doesn't support more than 1 client at a time.
If you think that some program might have accidentally set the administrative maximum to 1, you can reset your hosted network settings by running these commands from an elevated command window.  Note that this will delete the SSID and passphrase that
you've configured, so you'll have to re-apply them.
net stop wlansvc
reg delete hklm\system\currentcontrolset\services\wlansvc\parameters\hostednetworksettings /v hostednetworksettings
net start wlansvc

After doing that and re-starting hosted network, you can check if that increased the max-clients limit.  If the limit was not increased, you'll just have to buy a new wireless adapter.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/80f23e58-bf78-41e5-beca-57ce197916db/hosted-network-is-allowing-only-one-client-at-a-time?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello everyone, I just want to know one thing from those who are using a Pavilion-ab202tx laptop. After running cmd.exe as administrator and giving "netsh wlan show drivers" command, does a line comes, showing that, "Hosted network supported  : No" ? Thanks

A:Pavilion 15-ab202tx supports hosted network or not

Can I get some help over here?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Pavilion-15-ab202tx-supports-hosted-network-or-not/td-p/5577915
Relevancy 56.33%

I want to use an ad hoc on my HP Notebook laptop to connect my smart TV to in my dorm room but when I go to command prompt (admin) and type  >NETSH WLAN show drivers   it tells me that the hosted network isn't supported, which I need in order to activate/setup an ad hoc. Is there a way to fix this or is it just a perminant fixture of my computer? I would be very apprecitive if a solution were found.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/My-HP-doesn-t-support-a-hosted-network-connection/td-p/5781292
Relevancy 56.33%

I can no longer create a hotspot since I updated to windows 10. Microsoft Hosted Network Adapter doesn't appear on Device Manager so I can't fix it using the suggestions google gives. This is stressing me out!

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/Microsoft-Hosted-Network-Adapter-missing-after-updating-to/td-p/432701/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 56.33%
A:how to change th max number of clients in Hosted Network

You can do it through the registry or in the Policy.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/56814-how-change-th-max-number-clients-hosted-network.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I have recently upgraded my pc from windows to windows After 10 support windows upgrading network to hosted no after uprading to windows hosted network support is disabled but in windows there hosted network support was enabled and it used to work fine When i run the program netsh wlan show drivers nbsp in command prompt admin then it shows the message stated below nbsp Microsoft Windows Version c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved nbsp C WINDOWS system gt netsh wlan show driversInterface name Wi-FiDriver Realtek RTL BE bgn Wi-Fi AdapterVendor Realtek Semiconductor Corp Provider Realtek no hosted network support after upgrading to windows 10 Semiconductor Corp Date - - Version INF file C WINDOWS INF oem infFiles totalC WINDOWS system DRIVERS rtwlane sysType Native Wi-Fi DriverRadio types supported n g bFIPS - mode supported Yes w Management Frame Protection supported YesHosted network supported NoAuthentication and cipher supported in infrastructure mode Open NoneWPA -Personal CCMPOpen WEP- bitOpen WEP- bitOpen WEPWPA-Enterprise TKIPWPA-Personal TKIPWPA -Enterprise TKIPWPA -Personal TKIPWPA-Enterprise CCMPWPA-Personal CCMPWPA -Enterprise CCMPVendor defined TKIPVendor defined CCMPVendor defined Vendor definedVendor defined Vendor definedWPA -Enterprise Vendor definedWPA -Enterprise Vendor definedVendor defined Vendor definedVendor defined Vendor definedIHV service present YesIHV adapter OUI e c type IHV extensibility DLL path C WINDOWS system Rtlihvs dllIHV UI extensibility ClSID c a cca-b a - d -a b - e f c IHV diagnostics CLSID - - - - Wireless Display Supported no hosted network support after upgrading to windows 10 Yes Graphics Driver Yes Wi-Fi Driver Yes C WINDOWS system gt Interface name Wi-Fi'Interface' is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file nbsp Now I am facing a major problem with this issue So please try to solve my problem as soon as possible

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/no-hosted-network-support-after-upgrading-to-windows-10/td-p/5750135
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi Folks I am using Windows I was having problems while trying to host a wireless network off of my laptop using a program called Virtual Router I went through a variety of troubleshooting steps recommended online with no luck In the end I thought that the culprit may have been some problem with quot Microsoft Hosted Virtual Network Adapter quot a piece of hardware that only shows up in Device Manager when you click on view- gt show hidden devices The troubleshooting tips had recommended updating the driver for it I checked to see if the drivers were Adapter Hosted Virtual gone Network Microsoft is up to date Windows said they were fine so I figured that the next step would be to uninstall and reinstall quot Microsoft Hosted Virtual Microsoft Hosted Virtual Network Adapter is gone Network Adapter quot I right clicked and selected uninstall The device disappeared from my device list I searched for new hardware that needed to Microsoft Hosted Virtual Network Adapter is gone be installed with no luck I was surprised by Microsoft Hosted Virtual Network Adapter is gone this Then I noticed something listed as quot Unknown device quot at the bottom of the network adapters list I have tried to update driver software and scan for hardware changes Windows doesn't seem to know what it is and is saying that it needs me to direct it to a particular file on a disk I have no such file and searches of the internet to find it turn up nothing Does anyone know where I can find the driver Or does anyone know how I can restore quot Microsoft Hosted Virtual Network Adapter quot in my list of devices

A:Microsoft Hosted Virtual Network Adapter is gone

Just to be clear, I have already tried restarting several times throughout this whole process.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/70535-microsoft-hosted-virtual-network-adapter-gone.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I am asking this question with a lot of expectation that I will get a solution for this issue I have got seen a lot of questions being asked about this but there is no proper answer I use a USB modem in Windows laptop I want to share the internet to other devices by creating a hostednetwork I used the netsh commands to create access hosted 8.1 network No through Windows internet in and start the hostednetwork The wifi hotspot got created as 'Local area network connection The internet from the USB modem was shared to Local area network connection Other devices are able to No internet access through hosted network in Windows 8.1 connect to this and are getting IP address in the range of X The issue is that the devices are not able to access internet Please help in troubleshooting this issue Please don t give the instructions to create a hostednetwork or advice to use 'Virtual router plus' I have already done all sorts of basic troubleshooting Everything looks fine but there is no internet connection to other devices I am able to share internet using the same USB modem with same method in Windows Please let me know if any more info is needed

A:No internet access through hosted network in Windows 8.1

don't know much about this,btw did u turn on sharing ?

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/36861-no-internet-access-through-hosted-network-windows-8-1-a.html
Relevancy 56.33%

After upgrading to after support network upgrade No 10 windows Hosted windows nbsp hosted network support is disabled previously when i used win factory default OS it worked pretty fine but No Hosted network support after windows 10 upgrade now in win it isnt working any more tried downloading official drivers from hp and even tried many drivers from rd party reinstalled OS many a times checked system with sfc scanow everything is fine but no luck no virtual hotspot software is working help me nbsp HP Beats Special Edition -p nr Notebook PCMicrosoft Windows Version c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved nbsp Interface name Wi-FiDriver Realtek RTL BE bgn Wi-Fi AdapterVendor Realtek Semiconductor Corp Provider Realtek Semiconductor Corp Date Version INF file C WINDOWS INF oem infFiles totalC WINDOWS system DRIVERS rtwlane sysC WINDOWS system Rtlihvs dllType Native Wi-Fi DriverRadio types supported n g bFIPS - mode supported Yes w Management Frame Protection supported YesHosted network supported NoAuthentication and cipher supported in infrastructure mode Open NoneWPA -Personal CCMPOpen WEP- bitOpen WEP- bitOpen WEPWPA-Enterprise TKIPWPA-Personal TKIPWPA -Enterprise TKIPWPA -Personal TKIPWPA-Enterprise CCMPWPA-Personal CCMPWPA -Enterprise CCMPVendor defined TKIPVendor defined CCMPVendor defined Vendor definedVendor defined Vendor definedWPA -Enterprise Vendor definedWPA -Enterprise Vendor definedVendor defined Vendor definedVendor defined Vendor definedIHV service present YesIHV adapter OUI e c type IHV extensibility DLL path C WINDOWS system Rtlihvs dllIHV UI extensibility ClSID c a cca-b a - d -a b - e f c IHV diagnostics CLSID - - - - Wireless Display Supported Yes Graphics Driver Yes Wi-Fi Driver Yes nbsp nbsp

A:No Hosted network support after windows 10 upgrade

Hello @subhash1?, Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community! I read your post about the issue with the hosted network, and wanted to assist you! Based on the information that you provided, you may consider contacting HP Phone Support for additional options.  Please use the following http://www.hp.com/contacthp and create a case for your issue and contact HP. If you live outside the US/Canada, please click the link below to get the contact information for your region.http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as  "Accept as Solution" , this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks! Have a great day!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/No-Hosted-network-support-after-windows-10-upgrade/td-p/5429151
Relevancy 56.33%

i was using the inbuilt hotspot for days and one day, i found it not working
so, i checked it up and found the microsoft hosted network virtual adapter is missing, which is essential to run any hosted networks. may be i have accidentally deleted/uninstalled it
it's very crucial to  me and i want it to be rectified. i've  been checking online for any possibe solution that has gone in vain, for 2 days now.
could you please help me out soon how to reinstall/ get it back

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f393e7e4-4a2f-4aa4-9b32-32c12a9f3019/lost-microsoft-hosted-network-adapter?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 56.33%

I created a .bat file so that I can create an adhoc network with SSID = adhocnetwork.

CMD says that the hosted network has started but it did not showed up on the available networks list.

Additional info., this is the first time it happened, its been a long time since I created an adhoc network(used it to play old school LAN game with friends) and now this occured.

Thanks in advance for the help.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/329b87d4-6968-4612-bb57-a9c00bb7ae61/hosted-network-not-showing-up-on-the-networks-list?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 56.33%

I can't create hosted network to share internet from 3g modem. Earlier, everything works with drivers that Windows Update automatically installed.But after updating with Hp Support Assistant I can't create hosted network anymore. I don't want to downgrade to Windows 10 drivers, because new drivers work better with my university Wi-Fi network Eduroam. Result of command "netsh wlan show drivers" (the same result with 7.35.344 version of drivers):Device manager (I can't enable Network Virtual Adapter):Wi-Fi adapter power management tab:When I'm trying to start hosted network: Could you help me with this situation? 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/No-hosted-network-support-with-newest-drivers/td-p/5604953
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello nbsp I have recently discovered some problems ... Windows network No [E5-522G] after hosted support related to creating a hotspot via notebook Things were working perfectly with Windows but after the update in november december I could not create a hosted network because apparently my network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA suddenly does not support hosted networks I tried to search for nbsp Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter in Device Manager but with hidden devices shown I [E5-522G] No hosted network support after Windows ... can't find it nbsp I also tried updating the drivers for network adapter but neither one of the available drivers from the official acer driver page does help I tried to restore the system to a certain point before the critical Windows [E5-522G] No hosted network support after Windows ... update but each time I get an error stating that system restore couldn't be made The next picture shows information about [E5-522G] No hosted network support after Windows ... the network adapter drivers My question is can someone tell me is this a problem related with Microsoft or is it related to Acer and are those drivers compatible with the new Windows update Also I would be very happy if someone could help me solve this problem nbsp Thank you Solved Go to Solution

A:[E5-522G] No hosted network support after Windows ...

Hey. I had this same problem with my e5-573G. I fixed it by installing the Win8.1 version of that Atheros driver instead of the Win10 version. Here's the exact driver I used: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Driver/Wireless%20LAN/Wireless%20LAN_Atheros_11.0.0.492_W81x... Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/E5-522G-No-hosted-network-support-after-Windows-10-update/td-p/407622/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 55.9%

When creating hotspot, it shows the "hosted network supported : no". i have updated all the drivers but still the 'network adapters' does not have 'Microsoft hosted network virtual adapter' option. pls help me with it. thanks in andvance 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Microsoft-hosted-network-virtual-adapter-is-missing/td-p/5727718
Relevancy 55.9%

I am not able to make hotspot with any of the softwares or cmd. I checked in device manager, there is no "Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter" driver available. I have the latest driver for my wifi adapter ( Realtek RTl8723BE). Also in cmd .. hosted network supported says NO ! can anybody please me the latest drivers   

Solved!
View Solution.

A:hotspot not working (Hosted network supported : No) ( Realte...

installed this version of driver... i think it is assigned by microsoft.. everything is working fine now   

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/hotspot-not-working-Hosted-network-supported-No-Realtek/td-p/5478065
Relevancy 55.9%

Sir,after upgrading to windows 10, i tried to create wireless router through HP wireless hotspot. it shows network connection setting has been disabled by wireless LAN. after a lot of search i came to know that Microsoft hosted network virtual adaptor  is not connected to the computer(code 45). i have updated each and every driver but that doesn't worked. i have installed every update of windows 10. i am using windows 10 64 bit build 10240 on . sir please suggest an answer to solve this problem or either provide a driver so that the problem can be solved as early as possible. i think i have to to rollback to the previous version. may be that might help.i will be very thankful to you.   

A:Microsoft hosted network virtual adaptor - this device is no...

Hello @Anil1791?, Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community! I read your post about the WiFi issue, and wanted to help! Please review the following document, as it may help to resolve the issue for you:HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10) You can also try using the Windows Update, to check for drivers that will work with Windows 10.  You can check this site as well: HP Products - Where Do I Find Windows 10 Drivers and Software for My Model? If you are having trouble installing the drivers, you can use the tool at the following site: Open the Windows Update troubleshooter It is possible that drivers may not be available for your product.  If that is the case, or the drivers you found are not working, try using the solutions on this site as a workaround, and let me know how it goes: How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10  If you are still having trouble, try using the Go back to an earlier build option, in your System Settings: HP Notebook PCs - Upgrading to Windows 10 Once you are back to your original Operating System, check to see if you are experiencing the same issue. If not, then you may consider holding off on the Windows 10 upgrade for a few weeks, until drivers can be updated. Please let me know if this information was helpful by clicking the thumbs up below.Have a great day!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Microsoft-hosted-network-virtual-adaptor-this-device-is-not/td-p/5234998
Relevancy 55.9%

The other day I went to start up my VPN Virtual AP for my Chromecast and iPad to connect to via my Windows Machine using the following commands have done this several times before and it has worked fine netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode allow ssid NETWORKNAME key PASSWORD netsh wlan start hostednetworkBut to my nasty surprise I was responded with The hosted network couldn t be started The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation Now I've Virtual Hosted Driver Adapter Network un... Microsoft looked everywhere online for a solution to my problem here The underlying issue appears to be that my Microsoft Network Microsoft Network Hosted Virtual Adapter Driver un... Hosted Virtual Adapter Driver is missing in Device Manager when showing hidden drivers This appears to be a result of an update to my WLAN Adapter Will list spec at end Here are the following things I have tried Looked for Microsoft Network Hosted Virtual Adapter Driver in Device Manager as a Hidden device - Not there Disabled WLAN Adapter and Enabled to refresh driversScanned for Hardware changed in DMTried rolling back WLAN Adapter to oldest version - Updated WLAN Adapter to latest version - Searched the Lenovo website for their default WLAN Adapter driver downloaded and installed - but was the same one I had as my updated versionLooked for older editions of the adapter but they either installed but didn't have the Network Hosted Virtual Adapter or weren't compatible with my machine Restarted my machine after every change made to the network adaptersUninstalled LAN Adapter and reinstalled What I've read is that some of the new WLAN Adapters have stopped including the Network Hosted Virtual Adapter in their installation package Not sure how true this is but it would explain the sudden uninstallation of it I think that's pretty much everything Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated Machine Model Lenovo - IBDWLAN Network Driver Realtek PCI-E Wireless LAN Driver version

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Microsoft-Network-Hosted-Virtual-Adapter-Driver-uninstalled/td-p/3423768
Relevancy 55.9%

I am attempting to set up a hotspot using my computer through a USB dongle Setting up the network worked fine but trying to turn nbsp it on via the command netsh wlan start hostednetwork gives me network Virtual Adapter hosted missing, supported not the error nbsp nbsp The hosted network couldn't be started The group Virtual Adapter missing, hosted network not supported or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation nbsp I tried to enable the nbsp Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter but it is missing Virtual Adapter missing, hosted network not supported from the device manager even after showing hidden devices Using the command prompt I viewed the network drivers and under Hosted Network Supported it says No Full details below nbsp Driver Broadcom BCM bgn Wi-Fi M AdapterVendor BroadcomProvider BroadcomDate Version INF file C Windows INF oem infFiles totalC Windows system DRIVERS bcmwl a sysC Windows system bcmihvsrv dllC Windows system bcmihvui dllType Native Wi-Fi DriverRadio types supported n g bFIPS - mode supported Yes w Management Frame Protection supported YesHosted network supported NoAuthentication and cipher supported in infrastructure mode Open NoneOpen WEPWPA-Enterprise TKIPWPA-Enterprise CCMPWPA-Personal TKIPWPA-Personal CCMPWPA -Enterprise TKIPWPA -Enterprise CCMPWPA -Personal TKIPWPA -Personal CCMPVendor defined Vendor definedVendor defined Vendor definedIHV service present YesIHV adapter OUI type IHV extensibility DLL path C Windows System bcmihvsrv dllIHV UI extensibility ClSID aaa dee - b - f -ab - ef b eb IHV diagnostics CLSID - - - - Wireless Display Supported Yes Graphics Driver Yes Wi-Fi Driver Yes nbsp Updating the drivers did not fix the problem And under the power management tab for the network I've already checked Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power nbsp Any ideas nbsp Thanks nbsp

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Virtual-Adapter-missing-hosted-network-not-supported/td-p/5796774
Relevancy 55.9%

FNG here I'm using Win full RC bit This problem happens on any machine and happened in Vista bit as well I host our SharePoint server externally at Apptix and I am unable to map a network location to show up in Explorer I'm not technical enough to know if this is a WebDAV issue or what I have done tons of web searches when we had this problem initially with Vista years ago The solution was to download KB and it worked in Vista Ok I can accept that Vista and SharePoint development may have been out of synch at some point but why the insert multiple explicatives hasn't Microsoft fixed this in Win I'm not the only person in the world who hosts SharePoint and wants to view folders in Explorer Is my hosting company the only one configured like this Our SP address is in the form location / SharePoint issue WebDAV hosted Network for of hostingcompany com That being said whew I feel better I tried to install KB Network location for hosted SharePoint / WebDAV issue in Win and I can now Network location for hosted SharePoint / WebDAV issue attach the location I can see it on the left side of Explorer folder view and in the main section I can expand the left side to see the sub folders I am prompted for my credentials BUT the contents of the folders never update the main window I never see the files I want to see Help Oh I also had the nightmare Outlook hosted Exchange server config issue I got around that one Both our Exchange and SP servers are hosted by Apptix

A:Network location for hosted SharePoint / WebDAV issue

The correct way to set up and use WebDAV in Windows 7 takes some steps. After you have figured it out, it works fast and even better than in Windows XP (at least for me it does).

Follow these steps:

1. Start -> Run -> Services.msc
2. Start your Webclient service. Set the properties so it will start automatically next time you boot Windows 7

For shortcuts to your folders or files:

1. Rightclick anywhere on your desktop and choose 'new shortcut'
2. Use this format for WebDAV folders: \\[email protected]\rootwebdavfolder\path\to\folder. For example, mine looks like this: \\[email protected]\livelinkdav\nodes\1758347

Your shortcurt will be created and you wuill have direct access to your webdav folder using Windows 7. If you don't know the correct path, browse to your webdav folder using Windows XP and look at the address and use this in your above shortcut.

Now for the fun part

You can actually map networkdrives to webdav locations. To do so use this:

1. Open Windows Explorer
2. Rightclick on 'Computer'
3. Go to 'map network drive'
4. Choose station/drive letter
5. Use this link to your WebDAV location: \\[email protected]\rootwebdavfolder\path\to\folder
6. Press OK and your set.

The nice part of mapping your networkdrive is that you can use it for synchronisation (online/offline files).

I have skipped Windows Vista so I don't know if this would have worked under Vista. Also I use the Dutch version of Windows 7 so the terms I used above may be slightly different in English.
If this solves your problems I would appreciate a vote

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/9042-network-location-hosted-sharepoint-webdav-issue.html
Relevancy 55.9%

hello , the title pretty much says it all.
i cant create a virtual wifi network using this command
netsh wlan start hostednetwork (the "set" command works)

the solution is to enable Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter which is missing , and yes i tried to show hidden devices
thanks in advance

A:Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter is missing

Does this help? Fix The Hosted Network Couldnt be Started Error in Windows 10 - Technical Notes

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/22329-microsoft-hosted-network-virtual-adapter-missing.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I've tried to create an WIFI HOTSPOT but unfortunately I've found out that the microsoft hosted network virtual adapter driver is missing. I'm asking for a help to which where I can download such driver.  Laptop Specifications:ACER ASPIRE F 15 F5-573G-57CZWINDOWS 10I564BIT 

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/missing-microsoft-hosted-network-virtual-adapter-how-to-install/td-p/462626
Relevancy 55.9%

Hello All I am trying to start my hosted network on State Resource Not Or Correct Group In Hosted Network: my windows laptop using the following Bat script Code netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode allow ssid nickswifi key netsh wlan start hostednetwork set p name done The output is this Code C WINDOWS system gt netsh Hosted Network: Group Or Resource Not In Correct State wlan set hostednetwork mode allow ssid nickswifi key The hosted network mode has been set to allow The SSID of the hosted network has been successfully changed The user key passphrase of the hosted network has been successfully changed C WINDOWS system gt netsh wlan start hostednetwork The hosted network couldn't be started The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested opera tion C WINDOWS system gt set p name done done One day I just started getting this error quot The hosted network couldn't be started The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested opera tion quot Before that It worked perfectly I would double click the BAT running with admin and it would fire right up Then I could bridge the connection with my wireless network that is connected to the internet and I could connect to the hosted network with my phone and have internet access There are many uses for this lan parties when no wifi is present file sharing etc So today I was sending error reports in and I saw that one of them had to do with the Hosted Network Driver I clicked on the temp files and they are attached Im hoping someone can make sense of the files for me and let me know what to try Attachment Although i dont think its relevant because it used to work Here is my model info Lenovo y p Intel Centrino Wireless-N Driver version ive tried connectify virtual router disabling and enabling driver wireless card power management settings etc I feel like ive tried everything Please help someone

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/67531-hosted-network-group-resource-not-correct-state.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I am not able to make hotspot with any of the softwares or cmd. I checked in device manager, there is no "Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter" driver available. Also in cmd .. hosted network supported says NO ! can anybody please me the latest drivers 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Hosted-Network-Virtual-Adapter-hotspot-not-working/td-p/5603411
Relevancy 55.47%

Network Adapter    Publisher details

Issues found              
"Wireless Connection 2" doesn't have a valid IP configuration
"Wireless Connection 2" doesn't have a valid IP configuration    Detected         

Reset the "Wireless Connection 2" adapter    Completed         
Investigate router or broadband modem issues    Not run         

Issues found    Detection details

6         "Wireless Connection 2" doesn't have a valid IP configuration    Detected    

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a52026ac-add2-427a-b335-4566082e571d/invalid-ip-configuration-of-microsoft-hosted-virtual-network-adapter?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 55.47%

I'm aware that movie files must be in the same folder as the presentation.

I currently have a presentation on a network drive. The movies are in the same folder.
I open the pptx file and add the movie. But when I try to preview it, it doesn't play. I get a white screen on the slide.

I copy the folder to the C drive. It still doesn't play.
I open the C drive copy. Re-add the movie from the same C drive folder. It works.
I copy the folder back to the network drive. Still works. But then I rename the C drive folder. The new network drive copy stopped working. So it must have retained the C drive link.

It seems that even though I have kept the movie in the same folder as the presentation, it's recording the full location.

How can I fix the links on the network copy?

A:Powerpoint 2007 - Inserting movie on network hosted presentation

I forgot to mention I have domain admin privileges. So it shouldn't be a permissions issue.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/powerpoint-2007-inserting-movie-on-network-hosted-presentation.930675/
Relevancy 55.47%

The other day I went to start up my VPN Virtual AP for my Chromecast and iPad to connect to via my Windows Machine using the following commands have done this several times before and it has worked fine netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode allow ssid NETWORKNAME key PASSWORD netsh wlan start hostednetwork But to Driver uninstalled Network Microsoft Adapter Hosted Virtual my nasty surprise I was responded with The hosted network couldn t be started The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation Now I've looked everywhere online for a Microsoft Network Hosted Virtual Adapter Driver uninstalled solution to my problem here The underlying issue Microsoft Network Hosted Virtual Adapter Driver uninstalled appears to be that my Microsoft Network Hosted Virtual Adapter Driver is missing in Device Manager when showing hidden drivers This appears to be a result of an update to my WLAN Adapter Will list spec at end Here are the following things I have tried Looked for Microsoft Network Hosted Virtual Adapter Driver in Device Manager as a Hidden device - Not there Disabled WLAN Adapter and Enabled to refresh driversScanned for Hardware changed in DMTried rolling back WLAN Adapter to oldest version - Updated WLAN Adapter to latest version - Searched the Lenovo website for their default WLAN Adapter driver downloaded and installed - but was the same one I had as my updated versionLooked for older editions of the adapter but they either installed but didn't have the Network Hosted Virtual Adapter or weren't compatible with my machine Restarted my machine after every change made to the network adaptersUninstalled LAN Adapter and reinstalled What I've read is that some of the new WLAN Adapters have stopped including the Network Hosted Virtual Adapter in their installation package Not sure how true this is but it would explain the sudden uninstallation of it I think that's pretty much everything Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated Machine Model Lenovo - IBD WLAN Network Driver Realtek PCI-E Wireless LAN Driver version

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/62797-microsoft-network-hosted-virtual-adapter-driver-uninstalled.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hey guys, I'm a bit stumped over this one. I'm trying to create a hotspot, but I'm getting this error:

The hosted network couldn't be started.
The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.

I've followed numerous troubleshooting threads about the issue, and the problem seems to be that I'm missing the driver for the Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter. It doesn't appear in the device manager at all (I did check hidden items).

I am able to create the hotspot in the command prompt, but get the above error when running it. I thought I had something with this thread, but unlike that user, my wireless adapter DOES support hosted networks (at least according to netsh.

I'm at a loss.

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/44525-microsoft-hosted-network-virtual-adapter-missing-supported-yes.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello, I'm trying to set up a SoftAP/Wireless Hosted Network on our device with Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1. Our device is based on the Intel EG20T chipset with an Atom E640 CPU. The Wireless card we are using in the device is an Intel 7260 AC w/BT.
 I've just installed a fresh copy of WES7SP1 onto our device and used the latest drivers except for BTPAN and BTRFCOMM. After I've configured the hostednetwork and try to start it with 'netsh wlan start hostednetwork' it says 'The hosted network couldn't
be started. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation'
The way we want it to work is for the device to be an AccessPoint and Wifi Client at the same time. There will be no wired LAN internet
connection.
Any ideas?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/45fc3a5c-4cf7-4332-b0fe-13620fe47b76/windows-embedded-standard-7-and-softapwireless-hosted-network?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi all,

I had posted it in Web development section. But on direction of a senior member, it is being posted here in networking section.

Original post:
I am new to the forum. I have an issue and hope to get it solved now as I find many experts over here.

I have been locally hosting a Moodle website on Windows 2000 server. I have used Router's URL Forwarding & opened relevant ports to drive Internet traffic to the server and it is working fine.

Issue:
My major concern is: I have a LAN with 10 PCs. When I try to access my server from LAN, it brings router's web interface rather than opening website. Can anyone help me solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Relevancy 55.47%

A friend has a HP PhotoSmart printer connected to his desktop running XP Home Edition We ve the about XP network, hosted from printing Solved: Vista a to printer Question two machines networked Solved: Question about printing from Vista to a network, XP hosted printer so the Vista machine can see the shared PhotoSmart printer just fine Apparently Vista downloaded the XP driver for the printer from the XP machine and is using that for printing even though Vista specific drivers exist for this printer Solved: Question about printing from Vista to a network, XP hosted printer Here s the issue I can print the Windows default printer test page from Vista just fine but the graphics don t appear and only the text When I print the Windows default printer test page from the XP machine the usual graphics appear just fine So I deleted the printer on the Vista machine downloaded the Vista driver from the HP support site and installed it I then recreated the network printer on Vista and it appears to still want to use the XP driver I did a search here and found this thread which contains a solution to this kind of problem thanks wiggy but that solution seems unreasonable to me Is this kind of Solved: Question about printing from Vista to a network, XP hosted printer approach the only solution other than putting the printer on the network itself or connecting it to the Vista machine directly Thanks Peace nbsp

A:Solved: Question about printing from Vista to a network, XP hosted printer

Sometimes when you uninstall printer software the drivers don't get removed.

Uninstall the HP software again, reboot, then,

In Vista Go to Start>Printers, then do a File>Server Properties>Drivers Tab

Highlight any HP drivers you see in there and hit Remove.

Install the Vista HP software again.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-question-about-printing-from-vista-to-a-network-xp-hosted-printer.784118/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi there

This USB Wifi adapter seems to be a MEGA performer --Lovely finally to be able to THINK of getting rid of LAN cables all over the place.

I've no probs with decent HD Movie streaming from a SERVER with one of these (I unplugged the LAN and inserted the USB Wifi adapter into a USB3 slot --note this needs genuine USB3 to work at proper speed). My Home router can deliver 802.11ac so no probs there.

Brilliant piece of kit and NO MORE CABLES !!!!!!. Wifi will soon be able to deliver comparable speeds to LAN especially for HOME networks. !!!

Here's the UK Link but is available in US and Europe. In any case it's delivered (in my case) by Amazon S.A.R.L (Luxembourg) so no tax !!!. even though I ordered from UK web site --they will ship outside UK tax free.

USB-AC56 | Networking | ASUS UK

Cheers
jimbo

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/38950-finally-can-retire-wired-network-wifi-usb-ac56-wifi-802-11ac.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi,

My laptop is connected to a Domain. I cannot turn on the virtual hotspot on my laptop, windows 7 Enterprise.

"The hosted network couldn't be started.
The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation."

I tried all the option,no use. Kindly suggest me to fix the issue

It is really urgent.

Thanks & Regards,
DVS

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/20dc5ca9-568e-4a6c-9230-1795ced03fd4/quotthe-hosted-network-couldnt-be-started-the-group-or-resource-is-not-in-the-correct-state-to?forum=MTCWin8
Relevancy 48.16%

My laptop is "HP G62 Notebook PC". It was working fine with Wifi last three years. Now, although the wifi network is detected it is not connecting...when I select the Wifi network and enter the wifi password it is not connected.. tried changing "roaming sensitivity" setting too..but not successful..........reinstalled the driver (ralink RT3090 802.11b/g/n Wifi Adapter) too, but not working.....Internet is working using the LAN cable......Please help..............I REINSTALED WINDOWS AND THE WIFI RECOGNIZED ITSELF AS WIFI A/B/G BUT THE SAME HAPPENED I PUT DRIVES FROM HP BUT NOTHING HAPENED THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN DOES IT HAS DATE OFF EXPIRE? WIFI CARD ID IN BIOS IS VQF-RT3090BCT HP S.............. AGAIN  

A:HP G62 Notebook Wifi not connecting although wifi network de...

Hi, You have a couple of options as I see it please try these steps might help you to fix your issue. 1) Disconnect the Battery & Adapter then press & hold the power button on Notebook for 30 seconds then turn on the unit and check if the Wireless light turns on. 2) Go to Device manager then uninstall the wireless drivers and restart the unit and check if the light turns on. 3) Please update the Bios & Wireless driver from HP website. 4) If you are comfortable reseating the wireless card which will be on the back panel off your unit you could try this steps as well.  Let us know how it goes!  ****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks********Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

I am an HP Employee.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-G62-Notebook-Wifi-not-connecting-although-wifi-network/td-p/5774759
Relevancy 48.16%

My laptop is "HP G62 Notebook PC". It was working fine with Wifi last three years. Now, although the wifi network is detected it is not connecting...when I select the Wifi network and enter the wifi password it is not connected.. tried changing "roaming sensitivity" setting too..but not successful..........reinstalled the driver (ralink RT3090 802.11b/g/n Wifi Adapter) too, but not working.....Internet is working using the LAN cable......Please help.............. 

Relevancy 48.16%

A few day before the wifi disappers, my laptop had started to lag every few seconds. I tried to find a solution for this problem, but it was of no avail. After the last time I restarted it, it did not recognize any wifi or network. the upper keys have all stopped working, and the screen has become very bright. Moreover, troubleshooting does not recognize any problem.I'd appreciate any help.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/My-wifi-has-completely-disappeard-and-no-network-or-wifi/td-p/5845674
Relevancy 46.87%

Hello everyone how are you!

I have a question, actually I'm development a application for sharing internet connection. I'm using "Wireless Hosted Network and Internet Connection Sharing" that it's in https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd815252%28v=vs.85%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

I want change default IP Address range and I have read that these settings it's in next address:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters.

My question is, How I can restart or update the "Internet Connection Shraring" or "Wireless Hosted Network" after I change the IP Address range for that assign IP Address different to default.

Thank you!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9cad8769-ac99-4437-8b52-752a0cf85da9/restart-or-update-the-quotinternet-connection-shraringquot-or-quotwireless-hosted?forum=netmon
Relevancy 46.44%

Hello I have a wireless adsl router in preparation for broadband arriving in our area soon long story and have some questions Network help!?!? Wifi Wifi Router / I have a laptop with wifi card and want to setup a home network with this and my PC plugged-in via LAN Wifi Router / Wifi Network help!?!? cable to the router laptop is XP PC is Win Wifi Router / Wifi Network help!?!? K I can t seem to get this to work one minute the PC can see the laptop in network neighbourhood and then the other way round but I can never access shared directories on either is there a good guide somewhere to Wifi Router / Wifi Network help!?!? set this up Also shouldn t I be able to use the router from the PC as if it were a wifi card i e on the laptop once the wifi card is plugged in it displays all wifi networks in the area and their signal strength etc how can I do this using the router PC With the laptop I can connect to our neighbours wifi router and use their bradband connection but I want to do the same from the PC is that possible Thanks in advance all P S router is a D-Link DSL- nbsp

Relevancy 46.44%

Okay, usually when you hover over the networks listed and available from the taskbar icon, you get a nice little window with a few helpful tidbits of info for each listed network when you mouse action hover over the names. It tells you the encryption type, and the SSID, plus a few other details.

Well, on my computer, the information is appearing behind the list to where I can't read it. The network list is overlapping on top of the hover info. Talk about annoying. I searched for various things on google, with no luck. I tried:

Windows 7 network list obscuring hover details, and various other combinations to no avail. Anyone here have a clue what might be breaking this? I'd like the hover details to appear properly so I can read it. In the meantime I've installed the free version of Acrylic Wifi to work around the issue. Thanks.

A:Wifi Network info/details appearing behind Network List on hover.

The problem must be driver based or an add-on program because I don't get any of that. All I get is the name and whether it's connected or not. Check that your adaptor driver is up to date and/or the program you use to display the data is up to date.

Forgot to mention:
Dell adds "bloatware" to their PCs to "improve the user's experience" so I would check Dell Support for your specific model and look for updates.

Dell Support

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/366682-wifi-network-info-details-appearing-behind-network-list-hover.html
Relevancy 46.01%

When I use the netsh command to set and start the "Hosted Network", I can set the settings fine, but starting the hosted network yields "The hosted network couldn't be started. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.". I have already tried the fix where you enable the "Virtual Adapter" device in device manager, but it did not change anything.
On the flip side, using the "Mobile Hotspot" option inside of the settings starts fine and works correctly.
I am running Windows 10 Pro x64 Anniversary Edition (build 14393) on a Dell Inspiron 7558. The wireless networking card is dual-band 802.11ac.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/443964-why-does-mobile-hotspot-work-but-not-netsh-hosted-network.html
Relevancy 46.01%

PRODUCT: HP Chromebook 11 G4S/N: 5CD5515QDCGoogle Chrome OS Version 50.0.2661.103Platform 7978.74.0Firmware Google_Kip.5216.227.25 This device is frustrating my spouse to no end.  It keeps dropping our home wifi network connection.  I have to shutdown power, wait, and power back on and it refreshes.  This is annoying. I am seriously considering returning this device.  The whole point of this purchase was stability and ease of browsing and light internet use.  Frustration is not part of the purchase.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Network-Connection-Error-Dropped-Home-WiFi-Network-only-on/td-p/5638654
Relevancy 45.58%

I have windows 7 32 bit on my hp 530 notebook. Since a few days when i try to connect to any network it shows connected but when i click on networks it says identifying network. I do have the latest drivers. I have windows 8 installed and wifi works fine in it.

Please reply.

Relevancy 45.58%

Is there a way to setup network profiles or something so that when I bring my Surface Pro to work and connect to the wireless network there it will use the static ip address I have but when I disconnect and then connect to my home wifi it will go back to DHCP? On my MacBook Pro I can go into the network settings and change the location profile I have setup for networks but I don't see anything like this for Windows 8.

A:Specific network settings based on wifi network

You can go into IPv4 Properties of this NIC, then you can use the Alternate configuration tab to set up the alternate IP, or use the Advanced tab to add a static IP/gateway/DNS etc. to TCP/IP.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/29158-specific-network-settings-based-wifi-network.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I'm building a subscription wifi network for our area.

Cisco Aironet 1550 series: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps5679/ps11451/data_sheet_c78-641373.html
Proxim Orinocor series: http://www.proxim.com/products/enterprise-wireless-lan-wi-fi-mesh/orinocor-wi-fi-mesh-series

The Proxim seems like the better product, and sells for a bit less.

Will I need to purchase anything else besides several of these for the network? I'm assuming the 'home' router connects to a PC (or the PC via the gateway address) for managing the network.

Thanks allot for your insight.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wifi-wimax-network-creating-a-subscription-network.1011867/
Relevancy 44.72%

Sorry if this has already been discussed. Couldn't find on a search.

I have a small secured network in my office with a modem/router networking three computers wirelessly. I would like to add another router that would allow clients in the waiting room of my office to have internet access. Could you assist me in a setup or map? I already have a wireless Linksys router available to use as the second router.

Thank You

A:Adding Wifi Network to an Already Secured Network

Are those in the waiting room to be allowed into OR forbidden access to your Lan systems?

You already have

Code:
modem---router----your.lan.systems
to Isolate the W.R from your lan, connect

Code:

modem---router----your.lan.systems (assumed 192.168.1.x or 0.x)
|
+---new router (new channel+ssid+no encryption)
set LAN addresses and DHCP for 192.168.10.x

add firewall rule to ALL your existing LAN systems to deny src address range=192.168.10.0 thru 10.255

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/adding-wifi-network-to-an-already-secured-network.118448/
Relevancy 44.72%

I Bought Pavilion -ab tx available ... Wifi every and network shows no access network no one and half month ago and it started having this problem weeks after buying Wifi suddenly disconnects and then it shows no networks available even when there are many Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ... networks available Mobile phone always show that they are available nbsp nbsp Wireless card nbsp Realtek RTL BE RTL EE b g n OS - Windows -bit nbsp I have tried everything to solve this System restore Recovery Updating BIOS Reseting using CMD updating wireless driver rolling back the driver to initial one But nothing has helped yet It shows the network is available if I'm sitting next to modem Then also it doesn't show other Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ... wifi Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ... networks around my home that my phone does nbsp nbsp Now obviously laptop's wifi is supposed to be better than the mobile phone's wifi but its just the opposite here The problem might be here that it loses its strength every now and then but whatever it is I'm terribly disappointed in the product that I've bought nbsp

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-shows-no-network-available-and-no-network-access-every/td-p/5674339
Relevancy 41.28%

Hello I have a laptop with w pro with which I can connect to work using vpn either using lan or wifi from anywhere I want vpn using network wifi I also installed a laptop with w with vpn installed the same as with w Using lan I can connect to the network at work and do all I want to do but using wifi at home or anywhere else it sometimes connects eventually but mostly it doesn't and if it does connect I'm not able to see any of the servers in the network not even on ip address vpn using wifi network The internet connection with wifi is sometimes shown as limited even while it belongs to a private network Did some research on the internet and found that with w there were some problems reported with vpn which resulted in a hotfix from microsoft Bit anxious to apply because it was related to not Anyone have any clue or suggestions I would be obliged Regards Klaas

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/vpn-using-wifi-network-914594.html
Relevancy 41.28%

I am developing a 27,000 foot apartment building. I want them all to have internet access. Pricing isnt much of an issue but I would here all my options.

Relevancy 41.28%

hi bro, I have 2 pcs enable with two pci d-link dw510 desktop wireless adaptors, well i could able to connect two pcs and make lan and if one pc has internet of ethernet or some usb modem source i could able to share it to other, you understood me? any other source (must be rj45 or usb). My friend stays beside my house where he uses some wireless modem and lucky i could able to use his net comfortably with his permission using my pcs pci wireless adaptor(so my wireless adaptor is already engaged), my request is how shall i share or forward my first pc's net(already using wireless modem ) to another computer(since my 2nd pc doesn't sees my friends network[wireless modem])? please suggest me. help me solving this issue.

advanced thanks
sandy

Relevancy 41.28%

Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows help wifi network no SE Win x A MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS SYSTEM KERNEL DLLC WINDOWS SYSTEM MSGSRV EXEC WINDOWS SYSTEM MPREXE EXEC WINDOWS SYSTEM MSTASK EXEC WINDOWS SYSTEM mmtask tskC WINDOWS EXPLORER EXEC PROGRAM FILES GRISOFT AVG AVGCC EXEC WINDOWS SYSTEM SYSTRAY EXEC WINDOWS SYSTEM QTTASK EXEC PROGRAM FILES MYSOFTWARE MYINVOICES TRACKER EXEC PROGRAM FILES MSN MESSENGER MSNMSGR EXEC PROGRAM FILES AWS WEATHERBUG WEATHER EXEC WINDOWS RunDLL exeC PROGRAM FILES PARSONS TECHNOLOGY SCREEN SHOT SSHOT EXEC PROGRAM FILES COMMON FILES MYSOFTWARE NEWSFLSH EXEC PROGRAM FILES U S ROBOTICS G WLAN USRWLANG EXEC help no network wifi WINDOWS SYSTEM DDHELP EXEC WINDOWS SYSTEM WMIEXE EXEF USRSETUP EXEC WINDOWS SYSTEM RNAAPP EXEC WINDOWS SYSTEM TAPISRV EXEC PROGRAM FILES INTERNET EXPLORER IEXPLORE EXEC PROGRAM FILES INTERNET EXPLORER IEXPLORE EXEC WINDOWS SYSTEM PSTORES EXEC PROGRAM FILES INTERNET EXPLORER IEXPLORE EXEC HIJACKTHIS HIJACKTHIS EXEO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C PROGRAM FILES ADOBE ACROBAT READER ACTIVEX ACROIEHELPER DLLO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - Toolbar MSN Toolbar - BDAD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C PROGRAM FILES MSN TOOLBAR EN-US MSNTB DLLO - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSDXM OCXO - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRAM FILES GRISOFT AVG avgcc exe startupO - HKLM Run SystemTray SysTray ExeO - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C WINDOWS SYSTEM QTTASK EXE quot -atboottimeO - HKLM Run Tracker C Program Files MySoftware MyInvoices tracker exeO - HKLM Run eDonkey quot C PROGRAM FILES EDONKEY EDONKEY EXE quot -tO - HKLM RunServices SchedulingAgent mstask exeO - HKCU Run msnmsgr quot C PROGRAM FILES MSN MESSENGER MSNMSGR EXE quot backgroundO - HKCU Run Weather C PROGRAM FILES AWS WEATHERBUG WEATHER EXE O - HKCU Run Taskbar Display Controls RunDLL deskcp dll QUICKRES RUNDLLENTRYO - Startup Screen Shot lnk C Program Files Parsons Technology Screen Shot Sshot exeO - Startup MySoftware NewsFlash lnk C Program Files Common Files MySoftware NewsFlsh exeO - Startup U S Robotics g Wireless Network Utility lnk C Program Files U S Robotics g WLAN USRWLANG exeO - Extra context menu item Shorten URL - http www cjb net menuext htmlO - Extra context menu item amp Google Search - res C PROGRAM FILES GOOGLE GOOGLETOOLBAR DLL cmsearch htmlO - Extra context menu item Cached Snapshot of Page - res C PROGRAM FILES GOOGLE GOOGLETOOLBAR DLL cmcache htmlO - Extra context menu item Similar Pages - res C PROGRAM FILES GOOGLE GOOGLETOOLBAR DLL cmsimilar htmlO - Extra context menu item Backward Links - res C PROGRAM FILES GOOGLE GOOGLETOOLBAR DLL cmbacklinks htmlO - Extra context menu item Translate into English - res C PROGRAM FILES GOOGLE GOOGLETOOLBAR DLL cmtrans htmlO - Extra button Messenger - BBE - E - D -AD - D AD - C PROGRAM FILES YAHOO MESSENGER YHEXBMES DLLO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Yahoo Messenger - BBE - E - D -AD - D AD - C PROGRAM FILES YAHOO MESSENGER YHEXBMES DLLO - DPF C E-FA D- -BACC-D C EF EPUImageControl Class - http tools ebayimg com eps wl activex EP ol v - - - cabO - DPF F D C -DB - CF- ECA- C FD C ActiveCGM Control - file C Program Files InterCAP ActiveCGM ActiveX Acgm cabO - DPF Tornado - http download games yahoo com games clients y t t x cabO - DPF DigiChat Applet - http digichat DigiClasses Client IE cab

A:help no network wifi

This log looks clean to me

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/5438/help-no-network-wifi/
Relevancy 41.28%

Hi,

I'm with Cogeco cable ISP and would like to use a wireless router. Cogeco tells me that they do not support wireless routers although a cable technician told me that D-Link WiFi routers work and LinkSys ones don't,

Can anybody tell me which wireless routers work with Cogeco?
and Where I can purchase one?

Thanks

A:WiFi Network

I suspect that almost any standard name brand router will work. There's nothing unique about their service, I suspect the tech just liked D-Link.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wifi-network.571789/
Relevancy 41.28%

Hello,

I have just updated Windows 7 in my DELL Vostro but now i cannot see any wifi network available and i have not the option in network communication devices at Control Panel.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/5a69d930-54d7-4f56-846b-c29bd9364abf/wifi-network-not-available?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 41.28%

We cannot connect to the wireless network when using 802.1x radius authentication after Windows10 november update. Do you have any idea for this situation? Thanks

Nexus 5 cihaz?mdan Tapatalk kullan?larak gönderildi

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/802-1x-wifi-network.1160778/
Relevancy 40.85%

hi i have updated my opreating system from windows 8 to windows 10 everythink is working correctly but after i have updated my windows i cant use internet i have already checked driver in the control panel but isnt working !!! any solution i have alredy try to intsalled from hp official website drivres but its not working ....... 

A:hp 250 g3 wifi & network drivers

Here are few things which needs attention:1. What browser are you using.2. What website are you trying to browse.3. What type of connection are you using.4. Are you connected to the right connection.5. Are you browsing through Proxy or Firewall.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/hp-250-g3-wifi-amp-network-drivers/td-p/5695353
Relevancy 40.85%

Hi there,

I bought today Lenovo Y50-70, it was without OS, so i installed windows 7 on it. Now im facing
problem, where at internet access there are no available wifi connections. So i installed WLAN driver from
the Lenovo support, also didn't help. I don't know much about drivers, but it seems that under device manager
-> Network Adapters is wireless network adapter or something like that missing and im out of ideas how to
fix it.
Btw, under network adapters are only bluetooth devices and my wireless usb device.

A:Network Adapter (no WiFi)

Tried Fn + F5?

Any option to enable/disable WLAN in BIOS?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/371530-network-adapter-no-wifi.html
Relevancy 40.85%

I need some help here Basic Info Laptop Toshiba Satellite A WIFI Win XP GHz AMD processor MB RAM Modem Router Wire HG-B I just got DSL after years of Dial-up patience I got the modem Not Connecting Network WIFI to wireless router combination The two are in one WIFI Not Connecting to Network The modem is a Wire HG-B I believe that I have the modem router set up properly It is receiving DSL just fine and the LAN-based connection with my laptop works wonderfully The problem I believe is with my laptop When I look at the available wireless connections the network provided through my router shows up It is called quot WIRE quot and the signal is bars excellent However I am unable to connect to it It says in the quot Wireless Network Connection quot box that for this WIFI Not Connecting to Network network the laptop is set up to connect automatically However it is not connecting When I go to the command prompt and type in IPCONFIG ALL I get the following ------------------------ Windows IP Configuration Host Name LAPTOP Primary DNS Suffix Node Type Broadcast IP Routing Enabled No WINS No Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Description Realtek RTL x Family Fast Ethernet NIC Physical Address - - D-B -DE- Ethernet adapter WIFI Not Connecting to Network Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Toshiba Wireless LAN Mini PCI Card Physical Address - - D-BB- B- E Dhcp Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IP Address Subnet Mask Default Gateway DHCP Server ---------------------- When I got to my desktop which works fine with the router and type IPCONFIG the desktop s IP address is and the gateway for the router shows up as If I manually enter into the laptop the IP address of x x being any value between and except for I still get no gateway address showing up I was using WEP and had all of the WEP keys entered the same I just switched it to WPA and still get nothing Just a reminder that I am fairly new to the world of wireless networking so maybe I have overlooked something or done something wrong Anyway I can t think of anything else to do If something needs clarification please let me know But if someone can help I would be very grateful Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 40.85%

Hai,   I recently reinstall windows 7 on my laptop. Now it doesn't detect wifi networks.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-network-not-detect/td-p/5826760
Relevancy 40.85%

hi,

I'm using win8 release preview. It shows available WiFi networks to me but when i try to connect it shows cannot connect.
I have tried reinstalling WiFi drivers in win 7 compatibility mode, after this step it connects to network for 2 min or so and then disconnects and doesn't allow me to connect again. This happens every time I reinstall my drivers.
what should I do? please help

thanks..

A:wifi network available but not connecting....

Bumping to say that I bought Windows 8 and it created this problem for me, where the release preview did not. Strange.

I can see my wireless network but not connect. I ran through all of the built in diagnostic tools to no avail. Device Manager said my drivers were up to date. My other devices can connect to wifi fine so I know the problem isn't with my router. Please help!

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/8993-wifi-network-available-but-not-connecting.html
Relevancy 40.85%

Hello,I have notebook HP 240 G3  with Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter. I am using OS Windows 10 64 bit. My problem is,that wifi networks doesn't shown on my laptop. I have to re-install the wifi driver after every boot to make it work, but it works only for that session, after re-boot same problem. Could you please tell me what should i do? Notes:1. UEFI test of wifi module shown passed.2. All drivers are up to date(wifi driver version: 5.0.57.0).3. I've already re-installed window, but no luck. Thank you

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-network-issue/td-p/5657630
Relevancy 40.85%

Hi, I'm using an old Dell dim 4400 I had it set up with wireless internet I unplugged it the usb adapter for a few hours and plugged it back it in to connect now I cannot get it to connect again. All the other pc's are connected to the same wi-fi net. Any suggestions? By the way it's an old XP dell dim4400 pc if that matters. Not sure what info you'll need to assist so please ask

A:Can not reconnect to my wifi network...

what version of windows are you running? sounds like maybe a driver issue..? click start-->right click "My Computer"-->cilck properties-->hardware tab up top then device manager see under the "Network Adapters" (click the plus sign beside it to open it up (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE USB ADAPTER PLUGGED IN BEFORE YOU DO THIS) also download our system scan utility save it then run it and copy-paste the results here. click here to DL it http://static.techguy.org/download/SysInfo.exe

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-not-reconnect-to-my-wifi-network.1096141/
Relevancy 40.85%

Can anyone tell me how i hack my college wifi password.

A:Hack wifi network

This is also closed
obviously you only want advice on illegal matters so we don't want you as a member
you are now banned permanently

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hack-wifi-network.1157222/