Windows Support Forum

Blue Screens, Drivers and Fault Bucket

Q: Blue Screens, Drivers and Fault Bucket

My computer is a Microsoft Vista Home Premium Service Pack with AMD Athlon Dual Core Processors It is my Bucket Drivers Blue and Fault Screens, first computer I have developed repeated blue screens most of a general nature some mentioning drivers In my Problem Report section it tells me there is a driver problem I Blue Screens, Drivers and Fault Bucket have followed each of HP steps Blue Screens, Drivers and Fault Bucket to try to remedy the problem This includes multiple hours on the phone Blue Screens, Drivers and Fault Bucket with HPtech support including a full recovery When I was directed to the Event Viewer and followed some steps I obtained a faault bucket which is Oxc E VRF-TfFsMon d IDI Oea dbf-O When I came to Microsoft Knowledgebases I expected to find a table to which I could match my fault bucket and finally determine what is the problem with drivers and or which driver is problematic I can nothing like that Can anyone intrepret the code or refer me to some reference that would allow me to do so Thank you for your time and willingness to help

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Blue Screens, Drivers and Fault Bucket

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Blue Screens, Drivers and Fault Bucket

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debu...-analysis.html
http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debu...d-problem.html

How-to: WinDbg Analysis Report

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/281052-blue-screens-drivers-fault-bucket.html
Relevancy 93.74%

I had to do a system recovery a week ago. Ever since then computer constantly Freezes and Crashes.
HP Pavillion Slimline s5713w, with Windows 7 Home Premium x64, SP-1.
Went to System Info: many Drivers are listed as "critical"
Went to Windows Error reporting: many "Fault bucket" (including: blue screen, AppCrash)
I think I need to wipe the whole thing out and start over???
Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/384983-freezes-crashes-sys-drivers-critical-windows-fault-bucket-reports.html
Relevancy 79.12%

WinXP Home Sp-1

Sometimes, not always, when opening My Computer or Windows Explorer, it crashes. The App error log reports: explorer.exe version 6.0.2800.1221 has errored in faulting module ntdll.dll version 5.1.2600.1106 Fault address 0x00002109. It seems this ntdll.dll is the root.

Another error is logged: Fault bucket 50940626

1. As anyone experienced this?

2. Recently renamed the computer but, the original name still appears in Win Explorer as a folder. Only one user on this machine. Could this be it?

3. Do I ned to change the old name everywhere in the registry?

4. Should I just do an XP repair?

A:Fault Bucket

try running
sfc /scannow
don't miss the space after the c

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fault-bucket.155508/
Relevancy 79.12%

I have had a Bit Torrent client "" Deluge "" crash on me 6 times today. On half of the crashes the Event viewer said it was

Fault Bucket 1205604003

Google doesn't have much to say about Fault Buckets.

Any help here?

Thanks

A:Fault Bucket???

As I understand it...fault buckets are basically program debug mistakes which cause the system/program to crash.See http://phorums.com.au/archive/index.php/t-210235.htmlWhen it happens on my system, I just assume that the program has damaged files, needs updating, or needs reinstalling. If it's a known program that I can't update and which I know has a history of being troublesome, I just ignore the error...since the resolution would probably involve removing the program.If I had a large number of these, due to the same application...I would remove the program permanently.Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/264547/fault-bucket/
Relevancy 79.12%

Does anyone know what these mean:
0x1a_3452_nt!MiDeleteAddressesInWorkingSet+2fb,type0 (This has occurred on my computer 13 times from January until today 11/3/2012)
PAGE_NOT_ZERO,type 0
ZEROED_STACK, type 0
0x24_Ntfs!NtfsFreeSnapshots ForFeb+c0, type 0

And there are MANY, MANY more. I didn't know about looking at the events to see the errors that I had sent. I just found out about that today. And so, we haven't done it in a while. Do I have a serious problem?
Thank you for any help!

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/298592-fault-bucket.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Occasionally, when trying to fix a computer, I encounter this term.

Windows error reporting states I don't have to worry about it, but the problem persists.

RF123

A:what is a fault bucket?

A fault bucket identification number is a number assigned by the system to identify specific types of errors usually this correlates to problems showing in the Event Viewer.
Also this identifcation number is what is used by Microsoft in order to identify a particular program error when you send an error report.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/what-is-a-fault-bucket.446088/
Relevancy 78.26%

Hello,

I have a XP computer with SP2 that is getting a Fault Bucket error 126637809 when Internet Exploder hangs. Does anybody know how to resolve this issue?

-Sue

A:Fault Bucket Error

Run HiJackthis and post your log here.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/fault-bucket-error-372217.html
Relevancy 77.4%

i went and looked up the event id on the web and they said to dowload the latest nvidia driver.... which one??? the event log says that i have an application error 1001 and the description says it is the fault bucket. HELP!

A:nvidia driver for fault bucket?

ms had the latest certified drivers on windows update

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nvidia-driver-for-fault-bucket.144419/
Relevancy 77.4%

Hi Been having problems with this computer for a couple of weeks now Whenever I am playing a game there is a good chance that it will randomly freeze and lock up the entire system requiring a restart Windows Error Reporting gives Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket type amp x d amp x a Event Name ServiceHang amp x d amp x a Response Not available amp x d amp x a Cab Id amp x d amp x a amp x d amp x a Problem signature amp x d amp x a P KService amp x d amp x a P KService exe quot amp x d amp Computer keeps freezing - Fault Bucket x a P amp x d amp x a P amp x d amp x a P amp x d amp x a P amp x d amp Computer keeps freezing - Fault Bucket x a P amp x Computer keeps freezing - Fault Bucket d amp x a P amp x d amp x a P amp x d amp x a P amp x d amp x a amp x d amp x a Attached files amp x d amp x a amp x d amp x a These files Computer keeps freezing - Fault Bucket may be available here amp x d amp x a amp x d amp x a amp x d amp x a Analysis symbol amp x d amp x a Rechecking for solution amp x d amp x a Report Id b e - d - df-a a- d fd d amp x d amp x a Report Status Anyone shed some light on how to fix the accursed thing nbsp

A:Computer keeps freezing - Fault Bucket

Kservice.exe is a P2P service installed by Sky Broadband and others for streaming video. If you don't know what kservice.exe is, you probably don't need it. See if this helps: http://www.opinionatedgeek.com/Blog/blogentry=000175/BlogEntry.aspx

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/computer-keeps-freezing-fault-bucket.937672/
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi all,

I have Windows 32bit Vista Home Basic on a Compaq Presario V6000.

I am usually getting the following error after an hour or so after the laptop is turned on. The screen simply goes black and no response after that. All i can do is to hard boot again. I got this description from the event viewer tool in vista.

Fault bucket 0xD1_VRF_epfwtdi+3e71, type 0
Event Name: BlueScreen
Response: Microsoft Windows Error Reporting
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1:
P2:
P3:
P4:
P5:
P6:
P7:
P8:
P9:
P10:

Attached files:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini070309-01.dmp
C:\Users\hello\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-65130-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\hello\AppData\Local\Temp\WER63B1.tmp.version.txt

These files may be available here:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Report0afa1ffe

Thank you for any help!

A:Fault bucket 0xD1_VRF_epfwtdi+3e71, type 0

Please go to the C:\Windows\Minidump directory and zip up the contents of that folder. Then upload the .zip file in your next post. We'll have a look at the dmp files and will see if that gives us any information.

Have you checked to ensure that the laptop fans are running? Have you blown out the vents with compressed air (don't us a vacuum or an air compressor - it'll damage the components)?

Have you recently changed anything on the system? Do you recall anything unusual that stands out in your mind?

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/235320-fault-bucket-0xd1_vrf_epfwtdi-3e71-type-0-a.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Keep getting this event fault bucket about one time Viewer Fault Event Bucket in Windows Strange per day and I've found little information Strange Fault Bucket in Windows Event Viewer about it on google Also posted on Strange Fault Bucket in Windows Event Viewer the official Microsoft forums with little help No idea what is causing this problem since the problem Strange Fault Bucket in Windows Event Viewer signature information is so cryptic The error is logged about one time per day but I don't notice any instability issues as a result It bugs me that this keeps happening and I'd like to fix it I'm using a asus g jx which I upgraded to windows from the windows store I have received no BSoD and don't have system instability issues so far I stress tested the system for about hours running prime and battlefield with no errors Ran a few passes of Microsoft Memory diagnostic for about hours Ran Memtest for about hours Play bf on ultra settings without issues Checked system temperatures amp voltages without issue I'm running the WHQL windows drivers and have been watching event viewer like a hawk but this annoying error has me stumped Fault bucket - type Event Name AEAPPINVW Response Not available Cab Id Problem signature P P P P P P P P P P Attached files These files may be available here Analysis symbol Rechecking for solution Report Id b aeac - cdc- e -bea -d e b c Report Status Hashed bucket c ac ca d e cebf de f lt Event xmlns quot quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Windows Error Reporting quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt lt Computer gt ANewPC lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data gt - lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt AEAPPINVW lt Data gt lt Data gt Not available lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt b aeac - cdc- e -bea -d e b c lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt c ac ca d e cebf de f lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt This may be unrelated but about once a day a bunch of scheduled windows tasks run and this error occurs at the exact same time so I think it's related to the underlying operating system According to the scheduled tasks they all complete successfully except for this one Task Scheduler gt Microsoft gt Windows gt MemoryDiagnostic contains two scheduled events ProcessMemoryDiagnosticEvents Ready Multiple Triggers defined Last run time when the error occurred Last Run Result The operator or administrator has refused the request x E seems odd that it was refused quot run with highest privileges is checked quot It says it will only be triggered by event ID and RunFullMemoryDiagnostic Ready LastRun when the error occurred The Operation completed successfully x Why would operation fail but operation succeed This also may be unrelated but this happens as well Usually the five esent events that are logged don't have this error occur in between more in a moment event ESENT svchost Instance The database engine is starting a new instance event ESENT svchost Instance The database engine started a new instance Time seconds Internal Timing Sequence event ESENT svchost Instance The database engine attached a database C ProgramData Microsoft Windows AppRepository PackageRepository edb Time seconds Internal Timing Sequence Saved Cache THE ERROR IS LOGGED usually at the exact same time or a few seconds after the first esent messages above are logged Under system gt Time-Service it also syncs around this time and some Kernel-general messages are logged as well about re-organizing data but appear successful and informationa... Read more

A:Strange Fault Bucket in Windows Event Viewer

In Task Scheduler (taskschd.msc), delete all Customer Experience Improvement Program entries.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/39650-strange-fault-bucket-windows-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 75.68%

When playing battlefield and sometimes in other games like SC and MW it will either crash the computer crash to desktop or BSOD This is the data pulled from BSOD playing Fault 3, bucket battlefield type , 0 the event viewer Fault bucket type Event Name BlueScreen Response Not BSOD playing battlefield 3, Fault bucket , type 0 available Cab Id Problem signature P P P P P P P P P P Attached files C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Hugh AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml These files may be available here C BSOD playing battlefield 3, Fault bucket , type 0 Users Hugh AppData Local Microsoft Windows WER ReportArchive Kernel cab d c Analysis symbol Rechecking for solution Report Id - - Report Status I have just upgraded my computer to with Asrock Fatal ty Z professional gen G skill ripjaws X F gig X ASUS Radeon HD DirectCU II GB in crossfire i k w antec pro psu Windows home premium bit OEM Purchased the mobo cpu and RAM about weeks ago and the two gpu's days ago with the psu I think the crashes BSOD started when i installed the cpu mobo and ram but where less frequent than they are now with my new gpus I bought a new HDD and installed windows from scratch days ago when i put in the GPUs Any help would be much appreciated

A:BSOD playing battlefield 3, Fault bucket , type 0

crashed with a different faulting module. Faulting module name: atidxx32.dll, version: 8.17.10.401, time stamp: 0x4ea768a3. Does it mean its related to my graphics maybe?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/201959-bsod-playing-battlefield-3-fault-bucket-type-0-a.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I HAVE ATLEAST 3,000 OF THESE WINDOWS AUTOMATIC UPDATE THAT HAPPEN IN THE EARLY AM AND THEIR ALL IN SYSTEM INFORMATION UNDER SOFTWARE ENVIROMENT I HAVE A DELL LATITUDE D830 2009 EDITION COMPUTER FOR CHRISTMAS I WILL BUY A NEW COMPUTER. ANYWAY I WANTED
TO SEE IF I CAN DELETE THEM BECAUSE I CANT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING. BUT UNDER SYSTEM INFORMATION THEIRS NO DELETE. PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN  THANK YOU  STEVE LARKIN  [email protected]

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c7b8b92b-3b58-4014-a969-0cfb52cc07f6/windows-err-fault-bucket-715935150type-5ampampx000dampampx000aevent?forum=w7itproperf
Relevancy 73.96%

Hello Im getting this error when i am playing a game at spesific times Note DxDiag has no problems found with my graphic cards etc Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket type amp x d amp x a Event Name BlueScreen amp x d amp x a Response Not available amp x d amp x a Cab Id amp x d amp x a amp x d amp x a Problem signature amp x d amp x Windows Na fault bucket 0 
Event Error type a P amp x d amp x a P amp x d amp x a P amp x d amp x a P amp x d amp x a P amp x d amp x a P amp x d amp x a P amp x d amp x a P amp x d amp x a P amp x d amp x a P Windows Error fault bucket type 0 
Event Na amp x d amp x a amp x d amp x a Attached files amp x d amp x a C Windows Minidump - - dmp amp x d amp x a C Users Makispap AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml amp x d amp x a C Windows MEMORY DMP amp x d amp x a amp x d amp x a These files may be available here amp x d amp x a C ProgramData Microsoft Windows WER ReportArchive Kernel cab b cd d amp x d amp x a amp x d amp x a Analysis symbol amp x d amp x a Rechecking for solution amp x d amp x a Report Id - - amp x d amp x a Report Status amp x d amp x a Hashed bucket Waiting for your answer thanks in advance

A:Windows Error fault bucket type 0 
Event Na

it's the blue screen of death crash(BSOD). the game might have got corrupted or been improper from the origin, try uninstalling and installing again with latest patch and updates for your game's version.hope it helps

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/27138-windows-error-fault-bucket-type-0-event-na.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi when I try to boot up my computer I get a blue screen right after the windows is loaded It just flicks up for a second so I cannot see what it says It does same with safe mode I m not sure but I think it is caused by display driver I tryied to install I got a nVidia GT-m card and nVidia doesn t provide official driver for it it must come from the vendor or drivers screen Blue fault) (Possibly I need to use modified driver The driver that came from the vendor didn t support some of the openGL functions and gave error when I tried to run stuff on higher resolution so I thought I should try out modified driver I think I got it from site called something like laptopgraphicsgo or something like that after I tried to install that and it didn t seem to do anything at first didn t show any window or didn t require restart itself But later when I decided to do restart much later I got this blue screen So I m pretty much clueless what to do nbsp

Relevancy 69.23%

Hello

A week ago i decided to update my Graphics Drivers.After intalling and having a go at it for an hour or so,BSOD popped up,saying nvlddmkm.sys is the problem,i've tried seraching forums with no result.I've uninstalled and reinstalled older versions and reinstalled the newest,but with no resluts.The issue at hand has gone so bad,that after the boot screen,the screen stays black and it does NOT continue,after several boots in then somehow manages to boot up.In games the screen's pixels start to mess about,it freeses.Please help
Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT
windows 7 64x

A:Constant Blue Screens from Drivers

Quote: Originally Posted by The Risky

Hello

A week ago i decided to update my Graphics Drivers.After intalling and having a go at it for an hour or so,BSOD popped up,saying nvlddmkm.sys is the problem,i've tried seraching forums with no result.I've uninstalled and reinstalled older versions and reinstalled the newest,but with no resluts.The issue at hand has gone so bad,that after the boot screen,the screen stays black and it does NOT continue,after several boots in then somehow manages to boot up.In games the screen's pixels start to mess about,it freeses.Please help
Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT
windows 7 64x

When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using Guru3D - Driver Sweeper

When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/106816-constant-blue-screens-drivers.html
Relevancy 67.94%

I m sure off? me. Drivers? Blue switching are screens hurting Things you guys have had many a post on Drivers? Things switching off? Blue screens are hurting me. the blue screens of death I only started to get these screens a few weeks ago after having my computer for months I wonder why it started My blue screens of death are pertty harsh because they often happen when I m playing my beloved online multiplayer game Return to Castle Wolfenstein I really need to find the source of this problem and would greatly appreciate any help you guys could give me Here is a typical blue screen that I get ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer If this is the first time you have seen this message restart your computer If it appears again follow these steps Check you have adequate disk space If a driver is identified in the STOP message disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates Try changing video adapters Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press F to select Advanced Setup Options and then select Safe Mode Technical Information STOP x E xC x EBB xF A E x Physical dump of memory complete ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have an AMD XP with G Processor the motherboard is a KT A chipset and MB RAM Other blue screen messages I ve been getting are PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL I have found how to quot induce quot a blue screen By clicking on Run and typing in dxdiag and clicking around on this panel I keep getting a warning message saying that last time there was a problem with quot DirectPlay quot and asks me if I want to bypass it If I click No I get a blue screen I have the Sisoft Sandra Standard program If I open that up and double-click on System Summary I get a blue screen of death If I click on Modems in the control panel select a modem and click on Properties I get a blue screen of death Other notes Some of my things have been quot switching off quot for some reason For example sometimes my DSL modem gets switched off and then my computer recognizes my Generic K modem which I never use Huh And this one time all of a sudden I had no sound and then found that my Sound Card has been switched off and I had to reboot to get my computer to recognize the Sound card again I m not a computer expert by any means but I really think there is something wrong with a driver somewhere But I have installed the latest updates for Windows XP as well as the latest drivers for my Sound card and Graphics card which both came installed with my computer when I bought it Any help would be really appreciated Thanks CaptainOZ Other notes nbsp

Relevancy 64.93%

hi i ve had a slew of problems with my new computer -i get blue screened and it says a warning message that isn t the same from the previous windows you know hwo it normally said your system has become unstable and black screens screens Solved: blue green screens what not this message says that there was an error and windows is shutting itself down to prevent further damage -i get black screened iduno if thats the term but what happens is i ll Solved: blue screens black screens green screens be working on some files and then out of nowhere my monitor goes black the computer and monitor stay on but the monitor goes into some sort Solved: blue screens black screens green screens of standby mode thing where the power light flashes -i also ocassionally Solved: blue screens black screens green screens have trouble rebooting one of my other computers and whenever it gives me a problem the screen goes black and there s a green line that goes across the top of the monitor iv e tried spy ware removing programs anti viruses fire walls none of them seem to be working any help would be greatly apprecieated nbsp

A:Solved: blue screens black screens green screens

The issues sound a bit like a hardware failure, the blue STOP screen could be hardware or software.

The Black screen sounds like the PC has died, but the power supply continues to run. This could well be hardware.

Both issues could be something like overheating of the CPU (are all fans running, is the CPU fan dust clogged - shouldnt be if it's "new")?

If it's "new" and under warranty, take it back.

It would have helped to know if it was a desktop or laptop though.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-blue-screens-black-screens-green-screens.436776/
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello!

I bought a new pc a few months ago but i had too many (more than 67 in 5 months) blue screens in the last months.

I uploaded a few of them here. Can someone please check them for me and tell me whats wrong with my pc/os ?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I runned orthos (more than 16 hours) and memtest without having any problems.

My system:
Motherboard: GIGABYTE MA790GP-DS4H AMD 790GX DDR2 HDMI HD3300
Cpu: Phenom II X4 940 Quad-Core 3.0GHz 8MB AM2+Black Edition
Ram: KINGSTON HyperX 4GB 1066MHz DDR2 CL5
Hdd: WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black SATA2 500GB 32MB
GPU: HIS HD4870 IceQ 4+ Turbo 1GB 256bit GDDR5 16X

A:Vista 64 bit Random Blue Screens (67 blue screens in 5 months)

Okay, I read six of your most recent minidumps contained in your first Zip file and all four in your second Zip file.

Here are the ones that stand out because they give a probable cause.

Two errors are 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

The driver cited in both is klim6.sys which belongs to Kaspersky.

Four errors are 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
The Windows kernel detected an illegal or unknown processor instruction. A Stop 0x1E condition can be caused by invalid memory and access violations similar to those that generate Stop 0xA errors.

0xA errors are caused by either hardware or drivers attempting to address an IRQ Level they have no business doing.

In all four the same Kaspersky driver kl1.sys was cited as the probable cause of your system crashes.

* I suggest updating Kaspersky and/or doing a search on their forums to see what the community has to say.

By the way, nice PC.

* Get back to us with any results.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/vista-64-bit-random-blue-screens-67-blue-screens-in-5-months.136306/
Relevancy 62.78%

http I I forums techguy org hardware -extremely-loud-fan-crazy-temperature html I m beginning with this link because it is related to this previous issue Its still the same computer with the same general problems However I discovered that by ensuring white screens, of screens, black screens... nowhere! out blue that windows media player was constantly playing music the computer operates fast and smoothly for as long as I need it to sometimes longer white screens, black screens, blue screens... out of nowhere! than hours albeit with the fan running full speed and flooding the house with its noise All has been well until the other day I needed to burn some cds and reconnected the cdrom Since then its been subject to occasional freezes mostly when left to sit when I leave the house on a whim I ve noticed that I sometimes return to a black screen but erroneously attributed it to my white screens, black screens, blue screens... out of nowhere! computers failed attempts to hibernate even though that option is disabled Anyway its been working wonderfully anyway when I ve needed to use it However today I was doing a little basic browsing only about three tabs open of an automotive website I frequently read The screen randomly went all white while loading a page and the computer froze up My only option when it does that is to do a hard restart so I did I decided to disconnect my cdrom again The computer then booted up normally showed my desktop and loaded all icons and everything but before everything was up and running the whole screen went black and it froze Then I got this computers very first quot blue screen of death quot which cited critical hardware failure It didn t stay up long enough for me to read it and went back to the initial gateway boot screen I then turned it off out of fear Sorry this is so long but I feel like details results I haven t downloaded anything in a while I m pretty positive I m free of malware this literally happened out of nowhere Could someone please help me figure out what to do next This poor thing is on its last leg but its all I have at the moment besides my android Thanks nbsp

A:white screens, black screens, blue screens... out of nowhere!

OK, I have read you last thread and sounds like you made some progress.

Lets see the details of the Blue Screen, follow this guide to attach it to your next post.

First locate your minidump files, they are usually found by clicking on your C: drive, in Windows Explorer, then click on Windows to view the contents. If your operating system is installed under a different drive letter then look there. They should be stored under a file called minidump.The files will have a .dmp extension.
Zip up at least 6 of the most recent files into one zip folder and save on your desktop (if there are less then just zip up what you have).
NOTE To zip up a file in Windows (all versions). Right-click the file or folder, click on Send To, and then click Compressed (zipped) Folder and save it to your desktop.
Open Windows Explorer, click on Desktop in the left column so you can see the zip file. In the left column click on C: > Windows > Minidump and then drag & drop any additional .dmp files into the zip folder.

• Below the Message Box click on Go Advanced. Then scroll down until you see a button, Manage Attachments. Click on that and a new window opens.
• Click on the Browse button, find the zip folder you made earlier and doubleclick on it.
• Now click on the Upload button. When done, click on the Close this window button at the bottom of the page.
• Enter your message-text in the message box, then click on Submit Message/Reply.Click to expand...

Just re-posting the link for your last thread as you didn't post it correctly: http://forums.techguy.org/hardware/1013195-extremely-loud-fan-crazy-temperature.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/white-screens-black-screens-blue-screens-out-of-nowhere.1037842/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi

I have a e7740 Dell laptop that bluescreens and black screens when connected to VGA or HDMI

The errors are ntsokrnl + exe + 73bc0 and Fastfat.sys + 1d82

I have attached minidumps.

Can someone help me resolve this issue please?

A:Blue Screens and Black Screens when connected to VGA or HDMI

Moved to Bsod's for further help.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screens-and-black-screens-when-connected-to-vga-or-hdmi-943041.html
Relevancy 58.48%

And I'm back again giving you another annoying dilemma to help me with Okay the problems are on my main pc The specs are below Windows Ult bit Gigabyte GA-UD H AMD Phenom II X T GB DDR PNY RAM GB Seagate HDD Dynex Watt Power Supply all parts were bought BRAND NEW These problems ONLY occur when the pc boots up for the first time after I shut it down at Rogue Blue screens/Black screens night and start it in the morning Every now and then the pc will boot up to Rogue Blue screens/Black screens the desktop Everything looks normal All the taskbar icons load internet connection everything However when I begin to use an application primarily firefox to browse the web the pc will begin to stutter The Rogue Blue screens/Black screens cursor movements become jagged and in about seconds the screen goes black The pc fans are still on but the hard drive light is off Once the screen went to a sky blue color instead of black but Rogue Blue screens/Black screens the outcome was the same The only way out is to reset the pc After that everything runs fine I can do anything to the pc and it never crashes This problem only occurs when the pc first initializes Another issue is random blue screens I've encountered about - in the past two months When I start my morning I boot my pc and walk out to get my coffee leaving it to idle Sometimes when I come back a BSOD is waiting for me Each time it's been the error code xF which doesn't do me a whole lot of good because that tells me it's a problem with hardware or software drivers I can't debug the dump files either because each time the pc blue screens it freezes before the memory can be dumped and saved So I have a barren minidump folder Event viewer doesn't say anything other than the pc shut down unexpectedly and all that And yes I've done the following -Set my pc to create minidump files -Ran memtest ram checked out OK -chkdsk OK -sfc scannow OK -Ran seatools boot disc couldn't load the environment correctly but worked on my laptop Any ideas As always thanks for your input

A:Rogue Blue screens/Black screens

How did you calculate PSU power? Seems a bit low...?

Could you please upload as instructed here even though you don't have dumps?
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/182248-rogue-blue-screens-black-screens.html
Relevancy 58.48%

My pc specs are below Windows Ult bit Gigabyte GA-UD H AMD Phenom II X T GB DDR PNY RAM GB Seagate HDD Dynex Watt Power Supply all parts were bought BRAND NEW These problems ONLY occur when the pc boots up for the first time after I shut it down at night and start it in the morning Every now and then the pc will boot up to the desktop Everything looks normal All the taskbar icons load internet connection everything However when I begin to use an application primarily firefox to browse the web the pc will begin to stutter The cursor movements become jagged and in about seconds the screen goes black The pc fans are still on Blue screens/Black Rogue screens but the hard drive light is off Once the screen went to a sky blue color instead of black but the outcome was the same The only way out is to reset Rogue Blue screens/Black screens the pc After that everything runs fine I can do anything to the pc and it never crashes This problem only occurs when the pc first initializes Another issue is random blue screens I ve encountered about - in the past two months When I start my morning I boot my pc and walk out to get my coffee leaving it to idle Sometimes when I come back a BSOD is waiting for me Each time it s been the error code xF which doesn t do me a whole lot of good because that tells me it s a problem with hardware or software drivers I can t debug the dump files either because each time the pc blue screens it freezes before the memory can be dumped and saved So I have a barren minidump folder Event viewer doesn t say anything other than the pc shut down unexpectedly and all that And yes I ve done the following -Set my pc to create minidump files -Ran memtest ram checked out OK -chkdsk OK -sfc scannow OK -Ran seatools boot disc couldn t load the environment correctly but worked on my laptop Any ideas As always thanks for your input nbsp

A:Rogue Blue screens/Black screens

Check the system Properties \ Startup and Recovery. Is the wright debug info set to Small Memory dump or Kernel Memory dump. You need it set to Small Memory dump to have a minidump log file in C:\Windows\minidump It would be best to have that file to see whats going on.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rogue-blue-screens-black-screens.1013833/
Relevancy 56.76%

recent crash many screens! Solved: Screens...so Blue blue dumps Since I can t figure out the cause I humbly come to you Solved: Blue Screens...so many blue screens! for help Here is my my WhoCrashed report System Information local computer name PL-PC windows version Windows Vista Service Pack build windows dir C Windows CPU GenuineIntel Intel R Core TM CPU GHz Intel level logical processors active mask RAM total VM free Crash Dump Analysis Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Wed PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys win k x C Bugcheck code x xFFFFFFFFFE A x xFFFFFFFF A C x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system win k sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Multi-User Win Driver Bug check description This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Wed Solved: Blue Screens...so many blue screens! PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys win k EngEraseSurface x Bugcheck code x xFFFFFFFFFE A x xFFFFFFFF A C x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system win k sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Multi-User Win Driver Bug check description This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Tue PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntkrnlpa exe nt xCDABF Bugcheck code xC x xFFFFFFFFB AA x x Error BAD POOL CALLER file path C Windows system ntkrnlpa exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that the current thread is making a bad pool request This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time On Tue PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp This was probably caused by the following module fltmgr sys fltmgr x C F Bugcheck code xC x xFFFFFFFFD xFFFFFFFFD x Error DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION file path C Windows system drivers fltmgr sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager Bug check description This is the general bug check code for fatal errors found by Driver Verifier The driver attempted to free memory after having written past the end of the allocation A bug check with this parameter occurs only when the Pool Tracking option of Driver Verifier is active This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Tue PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp This was probably caused by the following module usbport sys USBPORT x C B Bugcheck code xA xFFFFFFFF D CCD x x xFFFFFFFF D CCD Error I... Read more

Relevancy 54.61%

Hi all Firstly my spec also in my profile cpu intel q mobo evga i gfx GTS Storage gb OCZ SSD for OS plus a gb HHD think its WDigital slave RAM gb OS Win Problem started last night after installing my copy of Dishonored blue and or blue/purple across GFX screens lines Problem monitor HDD? Played the game a bit then it suddenly froze and the audio went all crazy then bluescreened GFX Problem or HDD? blue/purple lines across monitor and blue screens Tried to find out the problem but kept on getting bluescreened then finally a CHKDSK popped up for my D slave drive uh-oh it found a few problems and I was finally able to play the game a bit Touching my gfx card it was quite hot but the temp apparently was only c wasnt under load though at that point Also updated to lastest nvidia drivers So I thought it was fixed woke up this morning and decided to play some Heroes of Newerth got into a game and it happened again My screen went all blue purple lines ish in a pattern and the audio froze Manually did a chkdsk on both drives but it didnt find anything to fix I really have no idea how to troubleshoot this I have space on both my drives so its not like its running out of room Attached is a picture of my monitor when the freeze happened Any advice nbsp

Relevancy 52.89%

Recently - past couple of weeks - I've been encountering "blue screens" at boot-up in the morning. I know these are serious, and probably indicate a new PC is needed; but maybe not. Can anyone please tell me how serious these errors are, and what the error source might be, based on the following technical information my system offers?:

12/20/11 - BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x00000019 (ox00000020, 0xE6C30500, 0xE6C31178, 0x0D8FF728)

12/22/11 - STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x00000074, 0xAF7E3C28, 0x00000000)

12/31/11 - 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x8056BEF6, 0xAF247A80, 0x00000000)

Thank you.

A:Stop Error Screens ("Blue screens")

This could be caused by a bad hard drive, bad ram or software/driver that was recently installed.
Does the blue screen occur prior to logging into Windows?
Have you tried to boot into Windows safe mode?
Have you tried going back to a previous restore point?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/stop-error-screens-blue-screens-621636.html
Relevancy 51.17%

All of a sudden when I was playing Black Ops I got a Blue Screen and ever since I've been getting random BS's once in a while and I have no idea why and would highly appreciate any help I can get. I was googling around and found this site and saw you had helped a lot of people so I thought why not try. Anyways attached are the .dmp files and the System Health Report. It's been a while since I reinstalled Windows 7. It's the Ultimate edition and it's x64. My basic specs are:
AMD Athlon 7750 Dual Core at 2,7 GHz.
ATi Radeon HD 4670
4GB DDR2 ram at 800MHz
Gigabyte motherboard.

Greetings from Iceland, Brynjar!(No pun intended in the title by the way)

A:Blue Screens started out of the blue.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp5_Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2.zip\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\061811-20092-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03012000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03257650
Debug session time: Sat Jun 18 16:21:18.730 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 1 days 7:56:42.290
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\Lycosa.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Lycosa.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Lycosa.sys
Probably caused by : Lycosa.sys ( Lycosa+1c23 )
Followup: MachineOwner
---------
1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 0000000000000000, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Parameter 0 of the exception
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Parameter 1 of the exception
Debugging Details:
------------------

EXCEPTION_CODE: (Win32) 0 (0) - The operation completed successfully.
FAULTING_IP:
+0
00000000`00000000 ?? ???
EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 0000000000000000
EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 0000000000000000
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E
PROCESS_NAME: BlackOpsMP.exe
CURRENT_IRQL: 2
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800030896be to fffff80003091cd0
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`03121dd8 fffff800`030896be : fffffa80`050e7bd0 fffffa80`0483bb00 fffff880`031225e0 fffff800`030bd890 : nt!KeBugCheck
fffff880`03121de0 fffff800`030bd55d : fffff800`03298968 fffff800`031d5cbc fffff800`03012000 fffff880`03122540 : nt!KiKernelCalloutExceptionHandler+0xe
fffff880`03121e10 fffff800`030bc335 : fffff800`031d9028 fffff880`03121e88 fffff880`03122540 fffff800`03012000 : nt!RtlpExecuteHandlerForException+0xd
fffff880`03121e40 fffff800`030bf632 : fffff880`03122540 fffff880`031225e0 fffff880`00000001 00000000`00000001 : nt!RtlDispatchException+0x415
fffff880`03122520 fffff800`0304c6ea : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0512d500 : nt!RtlRaiseStatus+0x4e
fffff880`03122ac0 fffff880`08afbc23 : fffffa80`05100600 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 0000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/170433-blue-screens-started-out-blue.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I just upgraded to Vista Screens Blue Blue Lines and sp and while it was installing my graphics card seems to have crapped out on me I am sure that the two things are unrelated Blue Lines and Blue Screens When I got to the boot screen several vertical blue lines appeared Before I could wrap my mind around what I was looking at I got a blue screen of death and my computer rebooted After several attempts at restoring my system while in safe mode I decided to simply uninstall my video card driver This seemed to allow me past the blue screen of death and access windows normally I am not sure whether or not windows is using my motherboard for graphics or my graphics card w o drivers I then tried to reinstall the drivers and ran into the blue lines and blue screens again I have a Sony Vaio laptop VGN-FZ E Nvidia Geforce M GT Vista sp The driver is the one that originally came with the computer dated Sony for some reason does not allow me to update it Can anyone please help me with a solution that does not involve getting a new computer i hear replacing the graphics card on a laptop is a good way to lose money Thanks

A:Blue Lines and Blue Screens

How come Sony doesn't allow you to update it? Have you tried going directly to Nvidia's site for the driver?

The updated driver will probably solve the blue line/blue screen problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/blue-lines-and-blue-screens-379717.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I have a blue screen problem that occurs unpredictably sometimes I m in the other room The info says quot bad pool call quot guess that means everybody out of the pool LOL Possible reasons I had a Cyberlink power DVD version on this screens making Blue blue! me comp and removed it Logitech quickcam was causing crashes and I removed it but after removal it kept trying to reinstall itself at startup even though the registry doesn t have any references to Logitech Quickcam or QuickC now So I made a log with HijackThis and am hoping someone here will magically figure out what s wrong I ve Blue screens making me blue! already spent hours investigating and am boggled By the way the log says I m running Windows XP but I m running Windows XP Media Center Edition and on this millionth restart I guess media center didn t open I don t need media center and would remove it if it were possible without messing up everything else There s practically Blue screens making me blue! nothing on here just Word because this is my downstairs computer and is used mainly for communication over the net My serious programs are on the upstairs computer Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files CA SharedComponents HIPSEngine UmxCfg exe C Program Files CA SharedComponents HIPSEngine UmxFwHlp exe C Program Files CA SharedComponents HIPSEngine UmxPol exe C Program Files CA SharedComponents HIPSEngine UmxAgent exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVMVFM LVPrcSrv exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Virus ISafe exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files CA SharedComponents PPRT bin ITMRTSVC exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVCOMSER LVComSer exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Virus VetMsg exe C Program Files Wireless-G USB Network adapter with SRX WLService exe C Program Files Wireless-G USB Network adapter with SRX WUSB GX exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Personal Firewall capfsem exe C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C WINDOWS system kmw run exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite cctray cctray exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Virus CAVRID exe C WINDOWS system KMW SHOW EXE C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Personal Firewall capfasem exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Spam QSP- QOELoader exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Spyware CAPPActiveProtection exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Spyware PPCtlPriv exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite ccprovsp exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Documents and Settings Shohana Desktop HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C Program Files Real RealPlayer rpbrowserrecordplugin dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO IEHlprObjClass - CE C CF - B - D -ABED- C - no file O - HK... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens-making-me-blue.647283/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi everyone I have a problem I wasn t able to fix myself and hope someone can help me fix it yesterday I was trying to plug in a new cellphone to my computer with the usb cable that came with it it did not come with any software or drivers of any kind windows was Manager drivers? usb Device fault hangs? unable to make it work so i gave up and just uninstalled it from the device Device Manager hangs? fault usb drivers? manager today late in the day while browsing or doing stuff i noticed my mouse would freeze hang every once in a while sometimes very frequently sometimes every couple of seconds looking for some ideas online i learned it could be the device manager looking for something and not finding it to help confirm this possibily my mouse died on two occasions with windows giving me those little information bubbles on the taskbar saying some usb device quot failed quot or whatnot sorry forgot the exact words and then the mouse was dead and i had to restart my theory is i quot broke quot something in the drivers and junk looking for some solutions the very last thing i tried today before i gave up was starting in safe mode uninstalling all USB devices unplug my USB mouse restarting windows normally and letting windows reinstall everything pluggin the USB mouse back in and letting windows install that last my mouse still hangs when i move it around i scanned for EVERYTHING and couldn t find a thing but am Device Manager hangs? fault usb drivers? more than willing to submit a hijackthis log if anyone would like it my thoughts on this are that the corrupted drivers are still in the system and windows just keeps reusing them since it probably has nothing else when i rebooted i booted with my xp cd in but windows never asked for anything it just installed the ones in the hdd by itself otherwise i would have redirected it to the CD instead my next idea is forcing it to ask me but i don t know how to do that if you think this is the solution let me know how i could do that or if you think the problem orginates elsewhere or you have any other ideas whatsoever let me know thank you very much for your time nbsp

A:Device Manager hangs? fault usb drivers?

in desperation i found and installed the OLD (i mean old) drivers that came with my mouse so that they don't use the faulty windows ones that i broke. (windows default were perfect till i broke it trying to install that cellphone )

I have a Logitech iFeel Mouse.

i'm trying to purposely make the mouse hang again by moving it around very fast. seems to be holding up really well.

i'll mark it solved if i can't manage to break it again.
edit:
still hangs.
how can i delete all the usb drivers on my pc and reinstall from cd?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/device-manager-hangs-fault-usb-drivers.836764/
Relevancy 50.31%

HI ALL
can anyone help .. my daughters epc laptop screen has gone blue ...all over looks like screen saver and lap top aint doing anything now....please help someone

A:Blue screen on epc laptop fault

can you provide model of laptop
do you know what windows version XP or Vista

what happens when you first switch the laptop on
do you see any info before it turns blue?

try to boot in safe mode

turn laptop off
now switch it on, as it boots keep taping F8 it should bring up a menu

try using
last known good configuration

let us know what happens

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-on-epc-laptop-fault.834927/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello I have had a couple blue screens over the past few days I went to (NDIS.sys 8 x64 Win fault) at screening blue the trouble of running windbg to find out the cause but Win 8 x64 blue screening (NDIS.sys at fault) all I can figure out is that it is caused by ndis sys I don't know how to specify the symbol path for Windows I would like to learn how to Win 8 x64 blue screening (NDIS.sys at fault) find the source of a blue screen myself in the future Anyway here are my specs Intel DX BT motherboard Intel Core Extreme QX processor GHz Quad Core BFG Nvidia Geforce GTX single PCB GB in modules of OCZ Gold Series MHz Dual Channel DDR RAM Samsung HD UJ TB rpm HDD main system drive OCZ Vertex GB SSD has a few games on it Hitachi Deskstar TB rpm attached exterally via eSATA System is watercooled Windows RTM x I have attached the system dumps Again in addition to help with this error I would like to learn how to solve these myself in the future Of particular interest is how to install debugging symbols

A:Win 8 x64 blue screening (NDIS.sys at fault)

Symbol path is item E at this link: WinDbg Analysis Report

Go here for a lot of stuff on how to do BSOD analysis: BSOD (my website)

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis: https://www.eightforums.com/bsod-cra...tructions.html

Your BIOS dates from 2009. Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any BIOS updates available for your system. Also check the readme file to see if they apply to the problems that you are having. Please be advised that flashing the BIOS is a very unforgiving process - and one mistake can physically damage your motherboard.

If you're overclocking, please stop the overclock while we're troubleshooting. Feel free to resume the overclock once the system has been stabilized.

We've seen a number of BSOD issues with SSD's. Here's the information that I've compiled so far:

There's not a whole bunch available to test SSD's. The "easiest" test is to remove the SSD, install a platter-based hard drive, install Windows and test for stability that way.

Here's some suggestions:
- Update the SSD's firmware to the latest available version (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
- Update the motherboard controllers drivers to the latest available version from the controller manufacturer (NOT the mobo manufacturer unless you can't find any on the controller manufacturer's website). Be sure to update ALL controllers on the motherboard! I STRONGLY suggest not using controller drivers older than mid-2012 with SSD's.
- Slow the memory (RAM) down to the next slower speed (I've only seen one person who claimed that this worked for them).
- Use any manufacturer's utilities that you may have. If you don't have any, then try this free one (I haven't used it myself): Crystal Dew World
....NOTE: Recently (Nov 2011) we had BSOD issues with the Marvell 91xx controller and an SSD. You may have to switch controllers also.
- Replace the SSD with a platter based hard drive and see if that stops the BSOD's. If it does, then it's likely that there's a problem with the SSD OR an incompatibility with your system.
06 Dec 2011 - This post tends to confirm issues with certain SSD chipsets and certain controllers - [SOLVED] cant find the cause of BSOD F4 - Tech Support Forum
05 Jan 2013 - very interesting post about difficulties with the Marvell controllers even when not connected to the SSD drives: https://www.eightforums.com/bsod-cra...tml#post169956
27 Feb 2013 - I'm starting to see much better reliability with SSD's using current (mid-2012 and later) storage drivers. I have withdrawn my objections to using these devices in everyday systems.

The common 3rd party driver in each of the memory dumps is dne64x.sys - a component of your Cisco VPN (which dates from 2008):

dne64x.sys Mon Nov 10 20:01:24 2008 (4918D964)
Citrix Deterministic Network Enhancer Miniport or Cisco Systems VPN Client
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dne64x.sys

Please uninstall it to see if that stops the BSOD's. If you want to reinstall it, please download the latest, Win8 compatible version.

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

dne64x.sys Mon Nov 10 20:01:24 2008 (4918D964)
Citrix Deterministic Network Enhancer Miniport or Cisco Systems VPN Client
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dne64x.sys

CVPNDRVA.sys Tue Mar 23 15:16:37 2010 (4BA91395)
Cisco Systems VPN Client
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=CVPNDRVA.sys

e1e6032e.sys Mon Sep 26 18:52:28 2011 (4E81022C)
Intel 82562V-2 10/100 Network Connection Ethernet driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=e1e6032e.sys

Analysis:
The foll... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/21819-win-8-x64-blue-screening-ndis-sys-fault.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hope I m posting in correct area anyway I had a BSOD tonight and can t figure out what the Blue Page Fault Screen problem may be It was Page Fault in Nonpaged Area I Dual Boot XP and Win I use XP for gaming and it happened while in both OS Here s the debug I ran on it PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Invalid system memory was referenced This cannot be protected by try-except it must be protected by a Probe Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory Arguments Arg a memory referenced Arg value read operation write operation Arg a If non-zero the instruction address which referenced the bad memory address Arg reserved Debugging Details ------------------ Could not read faulting driver name READ ADDRESS a FAULTING IP nt MiPfPutPagesInTransition d a cmp dword ptr ecx MM INTERNAL CODE CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK Page Fault Blue Screen STR x PROCESS NAME PnkBstrB exe LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from eb to a STACK TEXT abb fb eb c cfc f nt MiPfPutPagesInTransition x d abb fbbc b abb fbe c f nt MmFlushImageSection x abb fbe e bc c e a ba c nt string x abb fc Page Fault Blue Screen e c c e a Page Fault Blue Screen nt woutput x abb fc c f c c e a nt MmCopyToCachedPage x e abb fce b e ac c c e a nt CcFlushCache xd abb fd c c c nt MmPurgeSection x b abb fd c badb d c e nt ViSwap xc WARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong abb fd x c STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt MiPfPutPagesInTransition d a cmp dword ptr ecx SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt MiPfPutPagesInTransition d FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP bd e e IMAGE NAME memory corruption FAILURE BUCKET ID x nt MiPfPutPagesInTransition d BUCKET ID x nt MiPfPutPagesInTransition d Followup MachineOwner --------- Thanks for any help you can provide nbsp

Relevancy 49.88%

Since I got new hardware I ve had multiple problems with blue screens I got a hard drive and additional GBs of RAM at the same time I ran a memtest for hours with no errors I tested and thoroughly reformatted a drive which kept getting checker after each blue screen same issue Reinstalled Windows same issue It happens once very day or two Latest Windows startup error notification Code Signature du probl me Nom NONPAGED A PAGE IN screen FAULT ARE + Blue d amp v nement de Blue screen + PAGE FAULT IN A NONPAGED ARE probl me BlueScreen Version du syst me Identificateur de param tres r gionaux Informations suppl mentaires sur le probl me BCCode BCP FFFFDC D F BCP BCP FFFFF F BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Blue screen + PAGE FAULT IN A NONPAGED ARE Fichiers aidant d crire le probl me C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Windows Temp WER- - sysdata xml Lire notre d claration de confidentialit en ligne http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x c Si la d claration de confidentialit en ligne n amp est pas disponible lisez la version hors connexion C Windows system fr-FR erofflps txt What should I try next How do I get the dmp file Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Blue screen + PAGE FAULT IN A NONPAGED ARE

Any help? I got the blue screen again with ntfs.sys error! It happens with other sys files sometimes.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-page-fault-in-a-nonpaged-are.1090973/
Relevancy 49.88%

Never saw this before - I was away - when I started up computer - got blue screen with "Page Fault In Nonpaged Area" message. Says to restart if this is the first time you've seen this error - but I can't get to anything to restart - just shut off - back on and same message. Tried the safe mode startup, but it just goes to the blue screen / error message. No idea what to do. Thanks

A:Blue Screen / Page Fault error??

Oops - sending from my Mac - but the blue screen is on my Dell - XP.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-page-fault-error-477485.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hiya guys im new here and i come with an issue ive collected several error messages from blue screens which i have been getting every now and then perhaps - a day maybe less but never the less they are there and needs to be solved I recently changed to Win all i can assume is driver issues but maybe you guys can enlighten me Would much appreciate if you guys could help me out below are the error messages in order of happening Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FB BCP CD B D BCP CD B Screens Help: Need 7 Win Blue B BCP EF OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Dans AppData Local Temp WER- Need Help: Win 7 Blue Screens - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt -------------------------------------------------- Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP EB BCP BCP BCP D OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Dans AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read Need Help: Win 7 Blue Screens our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt ----------------------------------- Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP DF A F BCP BCP A C A BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Dans AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml ----------------------------------- Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP BCP BCP D FC OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Dans AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Thanks would much appreciate any help on the problem Jooki nbsp

A:Need Help: Win 7 Blue Screens

Hi and welcome to TSG please attach the mindump file you mention to your next post first copy it to a folder then right click the folder and choose send to zip option then use the go advanced button on the thread page next use the paperclip icon to attach the zipped folder this will let someone here run it through a debug and try to track down the issue

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-help-win-7-blue-screens.902628/
Relevancy 49.45%

I have a serious problem with Blue Screens I ve used Windows ever since My Blue Screen count was - BS - BS ME - BS XP - BS until now I ve been through a laptop and four PCs with XP and my current one is the only one I ve had Blue Screens on In fact until I got it I thought Blue Screens in XP were just a myth I ve built three computers Two of them had XP Home installed one of them is Screens, Blue Screens, Blue Screens! Blue what I am currently using and one had XP Pro I built this computer around April of this year I had the Blue Screen problems since the start I reformatted numerous times changed partitions etc but nothing worked I stopped using it when I went home from college for the summer but now I m Blue Screens, Blue Screens, Blue Screens! back at college with the computer and so are the Blue Screens I started writing down the exact error messages the Blue Screens contained and tried to pinpoint what I was doing when they Blue Screens, Blue Screens, Blue Screens! occured Here s the strange part - none of that mattered and it still doesn t They happen randomly I can be doing nothing or be doing everything I can be using Photoshop IE Opera and Outlook all at once or I can just be using Notepad and I ll get it I could use my computer for hours straight or I could have just turned it on two minutes ago and I ll get it all the same It s not a temperature issue either I ve gotten it on every cpu motherboard memory harddrive temperature in range The error messages they contain are completely random too I stopped writing them down because every time it comes up it s different Sometimes it says that a file caused the problem - but it fails to list the file OR the problem it caused The error number can be complex and include every number on the keyboard or it can just be all zeros Sometimes and this is the wierdest part and I ll probably have to use an example for this Have you ever used MAME You know the pixelated distorted colors that appear for a few seconds before you start most games I sometimes get a box that looks like that placed randomly in the Blue Screen I know what you re thinking - this guy doesn t know how to build computers Well the other three PCs I ve built with XP on them run perfectly fine to this day Here are my specs Windows XP Home Service Pack Abit KN nVidia nForce AMD Athlon x AM DDR PC- Corsair MB DDR PC- Corsair MB DDR PC- Corsair MB ATI Radeon x MB Bit PCI-Express Can anyone help me nbsp

Relevancy 49.45%

Hi I've had this problem for several months now and cannot figure out how to fix or pin the source of the problem I continually have Blue Screens at first the STOP error message would read STOP x c x fdb x x x a or STOP x c x b f x Blue Screens...help plz b x c x and typically either say quot DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL quot or for the second stop message was quot SPECIAL POOL DETECTED Blue Screens...help plz MEMORY CORRUPTION quot These are just examples of repeating STOP errors the first mostly though I can always reformat and I'll have the same issues in roughly - days later I Blue Screens...help plz used Driver Genius Pro to supposedly get quot updated quot drivers My next great idea was that it may have something to do with my BIOS settings so I went into the BIOS and changed settings to quot Load fail-safe defaults quot which has actually worked for a few days but now I'm not getting the regular STOP messages I'm just getting quot A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer If this is the first time you ve seen this Stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check to be sure you have adequate disk space If a driver is identified in the stop message disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates Try changing video adapters Check with your hardware vendor for any bios updates Disable bios memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart press f adv Start options then select safe mode quot STOP x E xC x xbacc x October STOP x E x x B xBACDBB Xbacdb October I took my computer a month or so ago to a computer shop to see if they could do anything They did the quot diagnostic quot which I think is just a hardware scan to see if all the hardware is good and they said they didn't find any problems with the hardware which led me to the above actions I built the computer last spring heres whats in it OS Windows XP bit w Service Pack Mobo Gigabyte S-series GA-P -DS L CPU Intel Core Duo E GHz RAM Gb Video EVGA GT HDD Gb Seagate amp Gb Western Digital Typically I only use the computer for a normal things Games Call of Duty etc School work music iTunes or just surfing the internet Hopefully that makes some sense if not plz let me know and I'll try to clarify any gray areas Thanks -brett

A:Blue Screens...help plz

1) Look at Microsoft Stop (BSoD) Codes

2) Also, Windows System Error Codes

Suggest you bookmark both pages.

You MAY have bad memory or drivers. See any details in #1.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screens-help-plz-304352.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi My computer info is Dell Inspiron BIOS Version A - - Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Intel Pentium M processor GHz Clock Speed GHz L Cahce Size Available Memory Page File Size MB Available Page File Virtual Memory MB Available Virtual Memory Memory Slot DIMM A MB Memory Slot DIMM B MB Display Adapters ATI MOBILITY RADEON X MB I am using Kaspetsky Internet Security I have recently restored my Dell laptop to its factory state using the Dell system restore feature I was getting many crashes and blue screens before that Things have been OK with my laptop until a couple of days ago when I had two crashes and blue screens saying IRQL Not Less Or Equal Kernal blue screens stack in page error I have now performed blue screens Windows System blue screens restore and done full Kaspersky scans I am worried that there I am going to continue to have problems I mostly use my computer for making music and as its getting a bit old it does get pushed to its limit s a little The fan seems to kick in a bit more than it used to and I wonder if there might be hardware problem Any advice would be great thanks J

A:blue screens

Hello, we can still run a couple tools to see if something is there.Do you have service pack 3 installed?The errors may indicate a driver issue and you may need to post in XP.Next run Superantisypware (SAS): Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware FreeDouble-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use SUPERAntiSpyware to scan and remove malware from your computer Guide.An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all other options as they are set):Close browsers before scanning.Scan for tracking cookies.Terminate memory threats before quarantining.Click the "Close" button to leave the Control Center screen.Back on the main screen, under "Select Scan Type" check the box for Complete Scan.If your computer is badly infected, be sure to check the box next to Enable Rescue Scan (Highly Infected Systems ONLY).Click the Scan your computer... button.After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.To retrieve the scan log after reboot, launch SUPERAntiSpyware again.Click the View Scan Logs button at the bottom. This will open the Scanner Logs Window.Click on the log to highlight it and then click on View Selected Log to open it.Copy and paste the scan log results in your next reply.-- Some types of malware will disable security tools. If SUPERAntiSpyware will not install, please refer to these instructions for using the SUPERAntiSpyware Installer. If SUPERAntiSpyware is already installed but will not run, then follow the instructions for using RUNSAS.EXE to launch the program. Please download aswMBR ( 511KB ) to your desktop.Double click the aswMBR.exe icon to run itClick the Scan button to start the scanOn completion of the scan, click the save log button, save it to your desktop and post it in your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/460909/blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

When i play some of the newer games (Oblivion and FEAR) I get a blue screens. When playing Oblivion i got the error

BAD_POOL_CALLER

STOP: 0x000000c2 (0x00000007, 0x00000CD4, 0x00000000, 0x85AEF7B0)

also

BAD_POOL_HEADER

STOP: 0x00000019 (0x00000020, 0x85C4A2D8, 0x85C4AA80, 0x0AF50004)

I also got the BAD_POOL_CALLER error while playing fear.
Im thinking that it is a RAM issue, because when i play either game my RAM goes up to 70% in usage and keeps rising, im guess that it just excedes my 1Gig of ram.
Has anyone solved this, or know a solution?

Thanks,
David

EDIT: Also i have 2 256 sticks, and 1 512 stick

A:Blue Screens.

check out the errors here scroll down till you find them
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screens-106852.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I have just had a blue screen and it is crashing my computer on the first startup, but after that its OK. its stop oxooooood1(ox8e8doa84, 0x00000002,0x00000000,0xf7025808)
hsf-dp-sys-adressf70c5808base atf70c2000 date stamp 4013 bab6 can some one help in telling me what this is and how to stop it. Geoff.

Relevancy 49.45%

I have been getting blue screens every few hours or so I have been trying to find the reason but during certain tests the thing BSODS So far ive ran mem test and it came back no problems i ran checkdisk and no problems that were out of the ordinary I just put in a new tb HDD and screens Blue reformatted and reinstalled AMD Overdrive says my cpu is running at - c normal i thought correct me if im wrong i will be attaching my system information and the most recent minidumps i dont have skydrive because i have not finished reupdating this pc but the same Blue screens problems i had before with the old HDD is also happening with the new I am planning on getting a newer bulldozer cpu but right now cant afford it at the moment AMD black edition ghz quad core cpu m a td-m evo asus mother board gigs ripjaws ram running at mhz tb western digital hdd anything else you need to know just let me know i can be reached as well on email protected http www mediafire com l d sd ccepn nbsp

Relevancy 49.45%

i have been constantly getting blue screens in vista and xp2
it takes me bout 4 restarts to boot the os up.
i have bben getting many different error codes 0x1 0xA 0xD1 0x5e....
some people have been saying its a driver probem or a usb problem but it happened even when im reinstalling the os and booting from the cd with no drivers.

So basically i have narrowed it down to either the ram, hard drive, cpu or mb. HELP PLSSSS!!!
here are my specs
gigagyte ds3l
intel q6600 2.4
pny 8600gts 256
maxtor 300gb sata
antec 500w psu
ocz 2gb ddr2 800 gold

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/blue-screens-204267.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I am getting blue screens quite frequently. I got them in the past, but very rarely. The message on the blue screen is:
Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

After I reboot, I get the message that Windows has recovered from a serious error. The error it wants to report is the following: BCCode : d1 BCP1 : F95DEFD5 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : F95DEFD5 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 0_0 Product : 256_1

Any assistance would be appreciated!!

Relevancy 49.45%

Hello, its been almost a year since this problem began, where my computer randomly gives me blue screens, I do not know what they say, because they come and go too fast, and even still, I would not understand them. I've tried system recovery which didn't help and even tried reinstalling windows, but don't think I deleted/reformat the paritions before reinstalling windows again, so there might be some malicious data still hanging around, not sure as I do not know anything about computers, please help, Thanks.

A:Blue Screens

Most issues that recur after a "clean" install are hardware related -- so I most strongly recommend testing the installed ram. If you need further help understanding how to do this, just let me know. There is a basic guide at the bottom of this post.

I can run a debugging utility on the dump files if you do this:

1 > create a new folder on the desktop and call it "dumpcheck" or whatever you like
2 > navigate to %systemroot%\minidump and copy the last few minidump files to that folder.%systemroot% is normally c:\windows. They are numbered by date. You can paste that address in address bar to get there.
3 > close the folder and right click on it and select Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder.
4 > use the "manage attachments" in the "advanced" reply window to upload that zip file here as an attachment.

This might point us to a non-system driver causing the error, if one exists for it.

Since almost all bugchecks can be caused by faulty ram, I would recommend you perform memory tests.

Beginners Guides: Diagnosing Bad Memory
Memtest86 - A Stand-alone Memory Diagnostic
>> Also post a HijackThis scanlog so we can have a look for any obvious malware problems -- these would not be removed by a reinstall that was not a clean one.
Download and install HijackThis. Run it and select "do a system scan and save the log file". Then copy/paste the contents of the log to a reply

http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/tools/security_tools/hijackthis

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.715983/
Relevancy 49.45%

edit I do have the reinstallation disk Two days ago my computer and More... Blue Screens started to act unusual I was playing WoW when all of a sudden it became very laggy in game and then WoW froze altogether Ventrilo froze shortly after and then all of Windows XP froze I force restart my computer and everything loads Blue Screens and More... really slow but it still functions Approximately minutes go by no problem just laggyness and then it totally freezes again I get random blue screen errors one was for usbport sys but the newest one and most frequent has been afd sys blue screen afd sys DRIVER LEFT LOCKED PAGES IN PROCESS Address F FFFF base F datestamp EB I am guessing that maybe my RAM gave out I ran multiple antivirus spyware scans and nothing came up I use AVG Free Spybot S amp D and Sygate Personal Firewall I want to get my computer working normally again it s really frustrating me I also do not have the start up disk I appreciate any help you can give me thanks Here is my HijackThis Report Code Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe D Programs smc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgemc exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgnsx exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe C Documents and Settings Tyler Local Settings Application Data Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe C Program Files Curse CurseClient exe C Program Files DNA btdna exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Documents and Settings Tyler Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings Tyler Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqbam exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqgpc exe C HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - URLSearchHook AOLSearchHook Class - EB EA-E BE- CFD- F F-C A C EAFA - C Program Files AIM Search AOLSearch dll R - URLSearchHook no name - f - dc - -bc - e fefafe - no file R - URLSearchHook no name - EB EA-E BE- CFD- F F-C A C EAFA - no file R - URLSearchHook no name - CFBFAE - A - D - CB- C FD - no file O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO HP Print Enhancer - C E- - -BF - C - C Program Files HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp printenhancer dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO AskBar BHO - f d - - d - c -aa e ed - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO AOL Search Enhancement - EB EA-E BE- CFD- F F-C A C EAFA - C Program Files AIM Search AOLSearch dll O - BHO AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleTo... Read more

Relevancy 49.45%

Hi all,

I purchased a new desktop recently and installed Windows 7 Home Basic on it. Since then I have been receiving constant blue screens which point to Windows system processes (.dmp files attached). I took it in and they replaced the RAM, but the problem continues. Can anyone offer some insight here?

I suggest testing your RAM
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

If you have a Logitech Mouse/Keyboard update its device driver from Logitech's website

Code:
BugCheck A, {fffffa802558b2b8, 2, 1, fffff8000313fb1f}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiIdentifyPfn+26f )

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/130071-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I must be missing something here The pop ups wont Getting Pop Blue Ups, Screens. Ie stop Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS Getting Ie Pop Ups, Blue Screens. system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system ibmpmsvc exeC WINDOWS system Ati Getting Ie Pop Ups, Blue Screens. evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exec Program Files Symantec SPA smc exec Program Files Symantec SPA snac exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS System taskswitch exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exeC WINDOWS system RunDll exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC PROGRA ThinkPad PkgMgr HOTKEY TPHKMGR exeC Program Files ThinkPad PkgMgr HOTKEY TPONSCR exeC Program Files ThinkPad PkgMgr HOTKEY TpScrex exeC WINDOWS system TpScrLk exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Program Files Array Networks Common arr isrv exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Array Networks Array SSL VPN arr srvs exec Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exeC Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exeC Program Files Google Google Updater GoogleUpdater exeC Program Files Google Common Google Updater GoogleUpdaterService exeC Program Files Oracle ODrive odrive exeC Program Files Oracle Instant Chat OIChat exeC Program Files iPass iPassConnect iPassPeriodicUpdateService exeC Program Files Micro Focus Net Express Base bin mfds exeC Program Files Windows Desktop Search WindowsSearch exeC WINDOWS orclobi MyDesktop MyDesktopService exeC Program Files Oracle Outlook Connector ocautoupds exeC WINDOWS orclobi MyDesktop MyDesktopQOS exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus SavRoam exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exeC WINDOWS system TpKmpSVC exeD VMware vmware-authd exeC Program Files Common Files VMware VMware Virtual Image Editing vmount exeC Program Files Oracle ODrive ODFWAgent exeC WINDOWS system vmnat exeC WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exeC WINDOWS system vmnetdhcp exec Program Files Symantec SPA SmcGui exeC Program Files iPass iPassConnect iPassPeriodicUpdateApp exeC Program Files microsoft office OFFICE OUTLOOK EXEC Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exeC Program Files Microsoft Office Office WINWORD EXEC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exeC WINDOWS system mmc exeC Program Files Debugging Tools for Windows windbg exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC Documents and Settings anapoli Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE IYN D CA HiJackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http my oracle com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http my oracle comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext wmplayer exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings AutoConfigURL http wpad wpad datR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer www-proxy us oracle com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride oracle com oracleads com us oracle com uk oracle com ca oracle com oraclecorp com oracleportal com lt local gt O - Hosts huccbhp O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO Oracle Drive Helper Object - D B E - FB - ED - -B EB A B C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM ODriveHelper DLLO - BHO SSVHelper Cl... Read more

A:Getting Ie Pop Ups, Blue Screens.

I have looked up every process that looked suspicious to me, and I have come up with nothing.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/121780/getting-ie-pop-ups-blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi all, i'm new here

and latelly i'm having some problem with blue screens
more this:
***STOP 0x0000008E

WIN32.SYS

i'm having other but this show more times

someone know how i can solve it ?

Relevancy 49.45%

Mod Edit Split from http www bleepingcomputer com forums t blue-screens-bugcode-usb-driver-no-clue-what-to-do - Hamluis Hi all I have a similar problem About months ago my computer started blue screening more frequently than it ever had before Like the original poster sometimes I get a notification telling me that I have a usb driver that has an error and sometimes the blue screen shows bugcode usb driver Other times it flashes by so fast I can't see what it is I followed the advice given Screens Blue to the previous Blue Screens poster and now need help figuring out what to do with that information Thanks for your help http speccy piriform com results IEFVY rZROnfYKzMaeLoa MiniToolBox by Farbar Version - - Ran by James administrator on - - at Running from C Users James Downloads Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack X Boot Mode Normal Event log errors Application errors Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---query FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED key success failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---Get FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED Open key suc failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---query FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED key success failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---Get FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED Open key suc failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---query POLICYVT key success failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---Get Poicy Open key suc failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---query FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED key success failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---Get FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED Open key suc failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---query POLICYVT key success failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---Get Poicy Open key suc failed with The Code is x System errors Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load cdrom Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description The Skype Click to Call PNR Service service hung on starting Error PM Source BugCheck User Description x fe x x x xfffffa f C Windows MEMORY DMP - - Error PM Source EventLog User Description The previous system shutdown at PM on was unexpected Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load cdrom Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description The Skype Click to Call PNR Service service hung on starting Error PM Source BugCheck User Description x fe x x x xfffffa bac C Windows MEMORY DMP - - Error PM Source EventLog User Description The previous system shutdown at PM on was unexpected Error PM Source Schannel User NT AUTHORITY Description The following fatal alert was received Error AM Source Service Control Manager User Description The Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s The following corrective action will be taken in milliseconds Restart the service Microsoft Office Sessions Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description BootShieldSvc---query FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED key success failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description BootShieldSvc---Get FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED Open key suc failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description BootShieldSvc---query FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED key success failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description BootShieldSvc---Get FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED Open key suc failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Descri... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/554528/blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi,
Well, for couple of days my desktop computer keeps cruching randomaly.
I haven't changed or installed something new.
The attached is minidumps file.
Help, I'm about to paint it in blue a throw it to the ocean (not to disturb the fish...)
Many thanks,
Ofir

Relevancy 49.45%

Hi, I have a Compaq Presario v5000 with Windows XP S2 that I got from a friends father. Every few days when I log on a blue screen with white words would pop up and shut down my laptop, someone told me I should reformat it but I don't know how. I would like to just erase every thing and start clean. The computer came with 2 disc one titled "Operating System CD" and the other "Application and Driver Recovery DVD" I have no idea how to fix it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

A:Keep Getting Blue Screens.

First of all it should be updated to SP3 as SP2 is no longer supported.To do a clean reinstall you start with the operating system cd and boot from the cd and go from there.After the operating system is in then you use the cd or dvd that has the drivers and applications on it.then install all of the drivers needed etc.when you are connected to the internet download a copy of windows xp sp3 and install it.its a large file i believe of 316mb.hopefully then you should be up and running with no further problems. however theres a lot of reasons for getting a blue screen if it keeps happening after the reinstall it will have to be checked out as to why.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keep-getting-blue-screens.1072347/
Relevancy 49.45%

As an update to aprevious thread closed as screens Blue solved I have set up a Gigabyte Ga N L motherboard swaped out for an asus nforce board Athlon XP Crucial mb ram swapped out for kingmax mhz mb Radeon pro graphics card Blue screens swapped out for a gf ti and gf fx Zero G subzero cooler swapped out for thermaltake copper cooler Antec w supply swapped out for qtec w supply I am still getting random blue screen and also machine errors that point to the processor shutting down to stop damage I have tried using the components in another nforce Blue screens board the memory was swapped out and is fine another graphics cards tried with no difference still blue screens The cooler is new and was added in case there was a heat issue the processor under load is only c Under normal windowsXP it runs fine in games it will randomly stop I am sure this is not a heat issue The PSU is a new antec w one swapped out from a QTEC w one which had the same issues The voltage readings are fine In terms of software the dxdiag test out OK and dx c is loaded Nothing is overclocked I am stuck if its a processor issue why is it not happening in normal windows internet usage but I have swapped out all other components bar the CPU and carried out a clean windows install times The hard drive is new and again I swapped it out for another one I have set up loads of systems but not come across such a trying issue nbsp

A:Blue screens

Sounds like you've tried everything. Only in games. I assume stressing the system. You say it in "normal windowsXP" it runs fine.

When you say normal do you mean at rest or have you tried to put it through a high dose of CPU and memory stress to see what happens.

Another thought, do the games that crash use different sceen resolutions?

When you say, "and also machine errors" what exactly does that mean?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.279344/
Relevancy 49.45%

I am still getting Blue screens on my Vista bit laptop that I have recently unpacked out of mofballs and resurected See my previous thread about screens Still blue getting this some weeks months ago Regular Blue Screen on Vista I have did an sfscanow with command prompt It found some errors but couldnt repair Unfortunately Still getting blue screens the DBS Log file Still getting blue screens was in windows log but as strangeley dissapeared So I will have to do another sfscanow in command prompt and post DBS log file here A S A P I have also performed this process- sfc found corrupt files but quot was unable to fix quot Now what - Microsoft Community I have not Isolated the problem file yet but with the re sfscanow I will untick programmes in the msconfig services list one by one to find the problem I know it is not a microsoft driver or programme as after reboot it started ok after unticking microsoft services before reboot Thank you all so much for any help in this matter Tinman

http://www.pchelpforum.com/windows-vista/128963-still-getting-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Ok on my mates computer we are running

Athlon 1200
512SdRam
40Gb HD
64Mb Geforce 2
PC Chips Mobo

anyway yesterday it kept giving blue screens just randomly something to do with Win32K.sys or something

i was going to format the pc so i just did it sooner than planned and reinstalled windows and AOL software. After around 30mins of setting up and getting on the net its started again not as frequent as last time but its still doing it

was it giving a

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error referencing win32k.sys?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.270196/
Relevancy 49.45%

My Dell laptop is constantly blue screening I have ran the dell supplied CD diagnostics and found nothing wrong with the Hardware I have reformatted and reinstalled everything I just cannot get it too stop the blue screens The HJT log is as follows Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at screens Blue PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS Blue screens system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security ISSVC exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files Thomson SpeedTouch USB Dragdiag exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr AcroTray exe C Program Files WinZip WZQKPICK EXE C WINDOWS system zstatus exe C hjt HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http www print online com index cfm art amp comid O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO Norton Internet Security - ECB - F - bbc- D- DDF E - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AdBlocking NISShExt dll O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar Norton Internet Security - B EAC - D - b e- B -A C A A - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AdBlocking NISShExt dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run SpeedTouch USB Diagnostics quot C Program Files Thomson SpeedTouch USB Dragdiag exe quot icon O - HKLM Run NeroCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run Symantec NetDriver Monitor C PROGRA SYMNET SNDMon exe Consumer O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe installquiet O - HKLM Run hp firmware C Program Files hp LaserJet fwdl exe O - HKCU Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - Global Startup Acrobat Assistant lnk C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr AcroTray exe O - Global Startup Adobe Gamma Loader exe lnk C Program Files Common Files Adobe Calibration Adobe Gamma Loader exe O - Global Startup Adobe Gamma Loader lnk C Program Files Common Files Adobe Calibration Adobe Gamma Loader exe O - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE O - Global Startup WinZip Quick Pick lnk C Program Files WinZip WZQKPICK EXE O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Plugin for spop C Program Files Internet Explorer Plugins NPDocBox dll O - HKLM System CCS Services VxD MSTCP SearchList nsw bigpond net au O - HKLM System CCS Services Tcpip Parameters SearchList nsw bigpond net... Read more

on your computer have you tried windows update ..
IE browser >tools>windowsupdate
'do you have the latest drivers for your graphics card .?
whne you right click on my computer and select properties>hardware TAB >device manager do you see a "?" mark by your graphics display ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.377518/
Relevancy 49.45%

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 50
BCP1: FFFFFA800CBC4220
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: FFFFF80002CBD5A6
BCP4: 0000000000000002
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

i keep getting blue screens threw out day

so what do i need to do to stop them?
(sorry if this is the wrong place)

A:Blue screens..

some more i had.

BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 0000000000041284
BCP2: FFFFF9802DD78001
BCP3: 00000000000024B4
BCP4: FFFFF780C0000000

BCP1: FFFFF8A00D7DE1B0
BCP2: 0000000000000001
BCP3: FFFFF880042F0E7C
BCP4: 0000000000000002

BCCode: c2
BCP1: 0000000000000007
BCP2: 0000000000001097
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFFA800C30BC10

it cant be good for the PC to have this happen few times a day...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screens.151262/
Relevancy 49.45%

As I said in another thread I have a new Asus laptop. Over the past 5-6 hours I've gotten 3 blue screens. I have absolutely no idea what could be causing them at this point, any thoughts?

A:Getting blue screens, new pc

If it's any help:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0000000000000028
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF880018106FD
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/getting-blue-screens-new-pc-677910.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I noticed I keep getting blue screens when flash is on the browser, but not all the time just randomly... weird isn't it?

Fyi I updated flash, no help.

Any ideas?

Relevancy 49.45%

Hello I need help trying to figure out way I kept getting blue screens of them I copied and paste the blue screen reports Any screens Help with Blue help would be great Dump File - - Help with Blue screens dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff f efc Parameter fffff c Parameter Caused By Driver win k sys Help with Blue screens Caused By Address win k sys b efc File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cd Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffff bb c Parameter Parameter fffff f Parameter Caused By Driver win k sys Caused By Address win k sys cc ab File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cd Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffff c Parameter Parameter fffff bf Parameter Caused By Driver win k sys Caused By Address win k sys c bd File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cd Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter ffffdd ce a c Parameter Parameter fffff d fb Parameter Caused By Driver dxgmms sys Caused By Address dxgmms sys File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffff a Parameter Parameter fffff d a Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String MEMORY MANAGEMENT Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter fffff Parameter Parameter f fffffffe Caused By Driver atikmdag sys Caused By Address atikmdag sys a File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff a Parameter fffff a Parameter Caused By Driver win k sys Caused By Address win k sys a File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String MEMORY MANAGEMENT Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter b Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count... Read more

A:Help with Blue screens

I think we have a good case for collecting some more information about what might be going on here. Please follow the instructions: BSOD Posting Instructions: Windows 7 - Vista(Note: When you run BSOD_Windows7_Vista_v2.64_jcgriff2_.exe, it will also run autoruns.exe ... and both need to be in the same location!)... with one exception in the following line:"4. Zip up the entire output folder + PERFMON and attach the zip file to your next post."The BC forums will allow a total attachment size of only 512 kb (and what you need to attach will exceed this limit). Please upload the zip file to a file sharing website of your choice and and post a link to it in this thread so that we can access your uploaded zip file. I will have a look at the contained information and see if I can shed some light on your BSOD issue.See the suggestions in the following links for recommendations on file sharing websites:http://lifehacker.com/388284/best-online-file-sharing-serviceshttp://www.hongkiat.com/blog/15-great-free-online-file-sharing-alternatives/http://www.smashingapps.com/2008/08/28/5-best-free-file-hosting-services-to-store-your-files.html Please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy, and post a link to it in this thread.It is a convenient and accurate way of providing us with details of your computer specifications. Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:
List Installed ProgramsClick Go.
When the scan is finished, a text file will open in a Notepad window.Copy the entire contents of the Notepad window, and paste in your reply.
(Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/449512/help-with-blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

i was playing a game normally and suddenly the screen froze and the computer restarted and when i logged in to my user this displayed as an error please anyone help me !!!

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 2057

BCCode: 116
BCP1: AA3EC510
BCP2: 8E2389B0
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000002

A:blue screens :( please i need help anyone!

Quote: Originally Posted by tokato

i was playing a game normally and suddenly the screen froze and the computer restarted and when i logged in to my user this displayed as an error please anyone help me !!!

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 2057

BCCode: 116
BCP1: AA3EC510
BCP2: 8E2389B0
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000002

If you wish to have others assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Start your own thread in the appropriate section of the forum and attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
* Briefly describe the problem history and circumstances in the same post. Somebody will attend to your query as soon as possible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/124394-blue-screens-please-i-need-help-anyone.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I was recommended to download vista service pack and I did..And the thing is I still get blue screens for some reason..Heres my recent one, see below. For some reason whenever I have Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player running blue screen always happens.. I'm not a computer expert at all and do not know if they have anything to do with it but I would appreciate any help from these forums.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
BCCode: 100000b8
BCP1: 803D51E0
BCP2: 883D5A18
BCP3: 803ED000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini061808-02.dmp
C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-59529-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\Temp\WER447E.tmp.version.txt
Read our privacy statement:
Microsoft Online Crash Analysis

The dump file should be analysed, it gives normally the cause of the BSOD.
What says the C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\Temp\WER447E.tmp.version.txt file?

http://www.vistax64.com/software/162082-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

So my computer is rather old like years Anyways about years ago I developed multiple problems One being that my computer seems to randomly lose it s ability to detect wireless I m connected wirelessly then it drops and I no longer can find any networks I got the run around between hp and att amp t but after moving it is blue screens officially the computer I got an email recently about the nvidia card and I guess it is faulty card and has been taken to court and working on some kind of a settlement My blue screens computer also shuts down for overheating and I used to get blue screens every few months but now it seems to blue screens be every few days It has differnt errors but it does a physical memory dump before I can even write down the entire error Here is what I gathered from a few of the blue screens x E xCB ntfy sys What would you recommend Thanks in advance nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.958999/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi everyone i am running a sony vaio computer with xp home edition Am getting blue Blue Screens screen messages usbohci sys amp driver irql not less than equal also explorer keeps crashing Please find highjackthis log below Any suggestions welcome Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Blue Screens Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files McAfee McAfee Privacy Service GUARDDOG EXE c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsrte exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MPFSERVICE exe C PROGRA McAfee SPAMKI MSKSrvr exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C WINDOWS wanmpsvc exe c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcshield exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files McAfee McAfee Privacy Service GUARDDOG EXE C WINDOWS LTSMMSG exe C WINDOWS htpatch exe C WINDOWS System ezSP Px exe C PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe C PROGRA McAfee com Agent mcregwiz exe C PROGRA McAfee SPAMKI MskAgent exe C Program Files McAfee McAfee Shared Components Guardian CMGrdian exe C PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsshld exe c progra mcafee com vso mcvsescn exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfTray exe C WINDOWS System gsicon exe C Blue Screens WINDOWS System dslagent exe C Program Files AOL aoltray exe C Program Files AOL Companion companion exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Action Setup VAServ exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfAgent exe C Documents and Settings Geoff Local Settings Temp Temporary Directory for hijackthis zip HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www club-vaio sony-europe com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www club-vaio sony-europe com O - BHO no name - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO McAfee Privacy Service - cc b ee - - d - a - b d c b - C Program Files McAfee McAfee Privacy Service GDIEHELP DLL O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar McAfee VirusScan - BA B -B - c -B - F F - c progra mcafee com vso mcvsshl dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe installquiet O - HKLM Run LTSMMSG LTSMMSG exe O - HKLM Run HTpatch C WINDOWS htpatch exe O - HKLM Run ezShieldProtector for Px C WINDOWS System ezSP Px exe O - HKLM Run StorageGuard quot C Program Files VERITAS Software Update Manager sgtray exe quot r O - HKLM Run MCAgentExe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe O - HKLM Run MCUpdateExe C PROGRA mcafee com agent McUpdate exe O - HKLM Run McRegWiz C PROGRA McAfee com Agent mcregwiz exe autorun O - HKLM Run MSKAGENTEXE C PROGRA McAfee SPAMKI MskAgent exe O - HKLM Run VSOCheckTask quot c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcmnhdlr exe quot checktask O - HKLM Run McAfee Guardian C Program Files McAfee McAfee Shared Components Guardian CMGrdian exe SU O - HKLM Run VirusScan Online c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsshld exe O - HKLM Run MSKDetectorExe C PROGRA McAfee SPAMKI MSKDetct exe startup O - HKLM Run MPFTray C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfTray exe O - HKLM Run GSICONEXE gsicon exe O - HKLM Run DSLAGENTEXE dslagent exe USB O - Global Startup Adobe Gamma Loader lnk O - Global Startup AOL Tray Icon lnk C Program Files AOL aoltray exe O - Global Startup AOL Companion lnk C Program Files AOL Companion companion exe O - Global Startup VAIO Action Setup Server lnk O - Extra button Related HKLM O - Extra Tools menuitem Show amp Related Links HKLM O - Extra button Privacy Bar HKLM O - Extra button Messenger HKLM O - Extra Tools menuitem Messenger HKLM O - IERESET INF START PAGE URL http www club-vaio sony-europe com O - Trusted Zone sony-europe com O - Trusted Zone sonystyle-europe com O - Trusted Zone vaio-link com O - DPF F C AA- B- -BA - A BB F Update Class - http v windowsupdate microsoft com CAB x unicode iuctl CAB Thanks ... Read more

Do you have a driver disk ? if so then try updating the usb drivers ..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.211687/
Relevancy 49.45%

so on my work computer i keep getting the dreaded blue screen, since i am not the administrater on the computer, i have limited control. how could i fix this?

A:BLUE SCREENS

Since you don't have administrator privileges, would I be correct in assuming that this company has some type of IT service which handles this type of problem?

What is the error message that you get?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/367119/blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

Help!

It's been about 6 months since I got a new Sony VGN-FW190 Vaio and suddenly I've started to get blue screens every time I open a powerpoint presentation.

Here is the info Windows gave

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3

BCP1: A51A5001
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 826D16D2
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001

I really have no idea what's going on. Please help.

hi and welcome to TSF try running memtest86+ to check for errors with your ram
http://www.memtest.org/ use the pre built iso dowload and burn to a disc use imgburn
http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download then put it in your drive and run it for a minimum 4hours longer if you can and post results

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/blue-screens-368753.html
Relevancy 49.45%

im sure you all know me. my computer was suffering badly, until i realised there was a faulty sound chipset driver bringing the whole system down every 1/2 hour.
i got a new sound card, its been fine for the last 3/4 weeks. but tonight, the evening of the worst day of my life, its crashed more than ever and i need serious help before this thing goes out the window

its coem up with 0x0000050, 0x000008E and 0x0000000A
0x00000050 being the most comon and refrenceing to 'win32k.sys' or something simalar. ive given up studying them.

ifanybody has any ideas i could try. i dont want any long-winded memory tests etc,
thanks
jackdw (sorry to post over and over but this problem is going over and over)

Relevancy 49.45%

Hi..
I have a serious/major problem with my computer
I'm having alot of BSOD like constantly, IRQL..PFN CORRUPT..and many more
I have no idea what I can do?
I would like to attack the dump file..but I don't know where is located..and which one should i upload?

A:Many blue screens

0x4E: PFN_LIST_CORRUP is one of the strongest indicaters of corrupted memory.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don?t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don?t Zip each one individually.

If you want to go ahead and test your memory first do the following:

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 ? Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don?t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

*** If Memtest shows no errors then find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/many-blue-screens.149466/
Relevancy 49.45%

Mod Edit:  Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/493529/blue-screen/#entry3043642 - Hamluis.

I am having the blue screen problem as well.  I would have posted a new topic but I was unable to figure it out.  I have tried numerous things like system restore to a previous point, running malware and removing infections, F8 Last known good configuration.  I get a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message on the blue screen.  I was unzipping music files when this blue screen appeared.  Besides malware removal (after the appearance of the blue screen), nothing has been added/downloaded right before the point of the blue screen.  Running in safe mode, the blue screen does not appear.  I am unsure as to whether this is significant.  I would appreciate help, if at all possible.  Thank you for your time.

The blue screen also presented the message INVALID_WORK_QUEUE_ITEM.  And I received the blue screen while in safe mode, but only once.  The laptop has also begun to shut itself off while in safe mode after about 30 minutes or so, maybe an hour.  At one point, I was able to run in normal mode, but upon restarting the laptop the blue screen appeared.
Thank you for your time.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/493798/blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

I have been receiving blue screens on my Dell Inspiron laptop I am running Windows Vista blue screens Getting x Home Premiom Edition Service Pack Build Windows is Getting blue screens fully updated Below is an error message Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode d BCP BCP BCP BCP D OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Breanne AppData Local temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Breanne AppData Local temp WER FA tmp version txt Read our privacy statement http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x Below is from Bluescreenviewer exe Dump File Mini - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x d Parameter x Parameter x Parameter x Parameter x d Caused By Driver NETIO SYS Caused By Address NETIO SYS d File Description Network I O Subsystem Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version lh sp rtm - Processor -bit Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Mini - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS Bug Check Code x Parameter x b e f Parameter x e a Parameter x Parameter x Caused By Driver tdx sys Caused By Address tdx sys ee c File Description TDI Translation Driver Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version lh sp rtm - Processor -bit Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Mini - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS Bug Check Code x Parameter xd bca Parameter x e a Parameter x Parameter x Caused By Driver tdx sys Caused By Address tdx sys ee c File Description TDI Translation Driver Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version lh sp rtm - Processor -bit Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Mini - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x d Parameter x Parameter x Parameter x Parameter x ed Caused By Driver NETIO SYS Caused By Address NETIO SYS d File Description Network I O Subsystem Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version lh sp rtm - Processor -bit Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Mini - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x d Parameter x Parameter x Parameter x Parameter x d Caused By Driver NETIO SYS Caused By Address NETIO SYS d File Description Network I O Subsystem Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version lh sp rtm - Processor -bit Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Please let me know if you need additional info Thank you Dan

A:Getting blue screens

Have you recently upgraded the driver for your ethernet card or installed any network related hw or sw?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/375124/getting-blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

Long time observer first time poster We were streaming the Olympics and Adobe crashed when watching it Leaving the computer for an hour and coming back I nudged the mouse and the computer blue-screened It said something about screens Blue physical memory Starting Windows normally it took x as long to load up and then blue-screened without hardly any commands being inputted Restarting the computer in Safe Mode was fine After we shut the computer off we dusted the inside out and tried again in normal mode but it blue-screened So here we are in Safe Mode Blue screens w Networking What should we do Note Malwarebytes found rootkit zeroaccess file and trojan bho files in safe mode We have DDS logs but we re running bit so we didn t download and run Gmer DDS Log DDS Ver - - - NTFSAMD NETWORKInternet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Owner at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - AV Kaspersky Anti-Virus Disabled Outdated CC -C B - D- FEF-A D A AV Kaspersky Anti-Virus Disabled Outdated AE D B- F F-D - D- D B F AE SP Kaspersky Anti-Virus Disabled Updated C EF-A -DEB - BAD-BC F F BE SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Kaspersky Anti-Virus Disabled Outdated ED D D-EF - B -B F- FE E A BB FW Kaspersky Anti-Virus Disabled E FFDEC- DD- C -A B - DA EBDE D D Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSSC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows system ctfmon exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted-netsvcsC Windows system conhost exeC Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcsC Blue screens Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exeC Windows SysWOW Macromed Flash FlashPlayerPlugin exeC Windows SysWOW Macromed Flash FlashPlayerPlugin exeC Windows SysWOW ctfmon exeC Windows system notepad exeC Windows SysWOW cmd exeC Windows system conhost exeC Windows SysWOW cscript exeC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp m dx amp r p d v k ouDefault Page URL hxxp homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp m dx amp r p d v k omDefault Page URL hxxp homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp m dx amp r p d v k omStart Page hxxp homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp m dx amp r p d v k ouInternet Settings ProxyOverride localuURLSearchHooks H - No FilemWinlogon Userinit userinit exe BHO HP Print Enhancer c e- - -bf - c - C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp printenhancer dllBHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dllBHO IEVkbdBHO Class ab -e d - f -a a - fa cca c - C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus ievkbd dllBHO C C A-E - b - D - CECB - No FileBHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper bb-d f - c-b eb-d daf d d - C Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dllBHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllBHO Google Toolbar Helper aa ed - dd- d - -cf f - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dllBHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dllBHO FilterBHO Class e cf -d - a- f - f a f - C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus klwtbbho dllBHO DeLorme Send To GPS fbaad - c a- bc -a e - b e f fd - C Program Files x DeLorme SendToGPS PNPluginForIE dllBHO HP Smart BHO Class ffffffff-cf e- f b-bdc - e e a - C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp BHO dllTB Google Toolbar c b - - d - b - a cd f... Read more

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.===Open your Task Manger (CTRL+ALT+DEL) STOP THIS PROCESS IN BOLD.uRun: [Apple Computer] rundll32.exe "C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Apps\Apple Computer\zaumhg.dll",CreateInstanceDelete this file in bold.C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Apps\Apple Computer\zaumhg.dllRestart the computer in normal mode if you can.Using this computer in either mode execute these instructions.Please DownloadTDSSKiller.zip>>> Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application.Click on the Start Scan button and wait for the scan and disinfection process to be over.If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue
If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue
If you are asked to reboot the computer to complete the process, click on the Reboot Now button. A report will be automatically saved at the root of the System drive ((usually C:\) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt" (for example, C:\TDSSKiller.2.2.0_20.12.2009_15.31.43_log.txt). Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file will appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.Download http://public.avast.com/~gmerek/aswMBR.exe (aswMBR.exe) to your desktop. Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it Click the "Scan" button to start scan. Upon completion of the scan, click Save log, and save it to your desktop. (Note - do not select any Fix at this time) <- IMPORTANTPlease post the contents of that log in your next reply.There shall also be a file on your desktop named MBR.dat. Right click that file and select Send To>Compressed (zipped) folder. Please attach that zipped file in your next reply.Note: You may be asked if you want to download Avast Free Antivirus I suggest you deny this download unless you do not have any Antivirus protection on the computer.===Please post the logs for my review.Let me know what problem persists.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/463880/blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

I'm new here but I've noticed there are a lot of ppl with knowledge about Windows 7 that I have not. Hopefully there is someone able to help me with this blue screens I'm getting at the start up of my Windows 7 system. It only happens at 10% to 20% of the start ups, but I don't think its very good. It gives the message: "IRQL IS NOT LESS OR EQUAL".

I've added an attachment with the minidump files in a zip file. My hardware info is:

Motherboard: MS-7616 Basic I/O System(BIOS): Default System BIOS Central Processing Unit(CPU): Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz Physical Memory X 2 2GB 2GB Hard Disk: ST31000528AS (0,91TB) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 Monitor: SyncMaster P2250(G)/P22500(G),Magic P2250G(Analog)
Thank you very much to anyone who can help me.

Quote: Originally Posted by Groepskorting

I'm new here but I've noticed there are a lot of ppl with knowledge about Windows 7 that I have not. Hopefully there is someone able to help me with this blue screens I'm getting at the start up of my Windows 7 system. It only happens at 10% to 20% of the start ups, but I don't think its very good. It gives the message: "IRQL IS NOT LESS OR EQUAL".

I've added an attachment with the minidump files in a zip file. My hardware info is:

Motherboard: MS-7616 Basic I/O System(BIOS): Default System BIOS Central Processing Unit(CPU): Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz Physical Memory X 2 2GB 2GB Hard Disk: ST31000528AS (0,91TB) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 Monitor: SyncMaster P2250(G)/P22500(G),Magic P2250G(Analog)
Thank you very much to anyone who can help me.

hi and welcome

Ok all three are hardware related. The first hardware I would check is the memory.

I would download memtestx86 and run it for 5 runs
also run a system file check
type cmd in search>right click and run as admin>sfc /scannow

Ken

Code:
011810-13884-01.dmp 1/18/2010 3:13:54 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 0x00000042 0x0000001d 0x00000000 0x843aaee8 pci.sys pci.sys+1ee8 32-bit C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\011810-13884-01.dmp 4 15 7600
011910-15366-01.dmp 1/19/2010 5:25:46 PM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a 0x7132e804 0x00000002 0x00000001 0x83ccb0c9 halmacpi.dll halmacpi.dll+5ba9 32-bit C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\011910-15366-01.dmp 4 15 7600
012210-17440-01.dmp 1/22/2010 5:20:50 PM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a 0xc752e804 0x00000002 0x00000001 0x83ceb0c9 halmacpi.dll halmacpi.dll+5ba9 32-bit C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\012210-17440-01.dmp 4 15 7600

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/57542-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi I have recently started experiencing problems booting up my PC and it takes attempts before it loads up without blue screening or freezing From experience I m thinking that this might be virus malware related and so would like assistance to check my screens Blue Hijack log As follows Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Blue screens svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard fws exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files BroadJump Client Foundation CFD exe C Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard Rps exe C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader Blue screens sl exe C Program Blue screens Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Virgin Broadband advisor Broadbandadvisor exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Virgin Broadband advisor BroadbandadvisorComHandler exe C WINDOWS system devldr exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS System msiexec exe C Program Files Common Files Command Software dvpapi exe C Documents and Settings PC Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www virginmedia com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http downloadhelp virginmedia com assets exe bb help installer exe O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Pop-Up Blocker BHO - C EA -E A - E -A -D B C A - C Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard pkR dll O - BHO Form Filler BHO - E D-C B- D -B C- E A - C Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard FBHR dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO EpsonToolBandKicker Class - E FB- DD- F -B AC-B CAE F A - C Program Files EPSON EPSON Web-To-Page EPSON Web-To-Page dll O - Toolbar EPSON Web-To-Page - EE D F- B- - D-C B AAEBA D - C Program Files EPSON EPSON Web-To-Page EPSON Web-To-Page dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE NvQTwk NvCplDaemon initialize O - HKLM Run BJCFD C Program Files BroadJump Client Foundation CFD exe O - HKLM Run PCguard quot C Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard Rps exe quot O - HKLM Run EPSON Stylus DX Series C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E FATIBEE EXE FU quot C WINDOWS TEMP E SC tmp quot EF quot HKLM quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime QTTask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run Broadbandadvisor exe quot C Program Files Virgin Broadband advisor Broadbandadvisor exe quot AUTORUN O - HKLM RunOnce IndexCleaner quot C Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard IdxClnR exe quot O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU RunOnce IndexCleaner quot C Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard IdxClnR exe quot O - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - DPF E A- ... Read more

Please can someone help as it appears to be getting worse and it took 7 attempts today before windows booted up correctly?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.615576/
Relevancy 49.45%

System is 32bit Vista
2gb Patriot ram
AMD 5000+ BE
M2n SLI Deluxe
500gb & 400gb Seagate HD
7900gt Nvidia Graphics

Sytem crashs at various time sometimes back to back, wife is on my back! Please help!

A:help with blue screens

Hello,

I'd suspect this is a hardware issue first and foremost. Try running each of the three Prime95 tests, as well as Memtest86.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Forums

Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95 - Windows 7 Forums

In addition, I believe there is a network issue showing its face. Install the latest nForce package from here: Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers
Code:
nvm60x32.sys Sat Oct 07 00:30:59 2006 (45272D83)
If BSODs persist, run driver verifier: Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable - Windows 7 Forums

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 6002.18484.x86fre.vistasp2_gdr.110617-0336
Debug session time: Sat Sep 17 16:40:16.803 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:09:41.519
Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!EtwpCCSwapTrace+3b1 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: iexplore.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xA_nt!EtwpCCSwapTrace+3b1
BiosReleaseDate = 09/16/2010
SystemProductName = System Product Name
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sat Sep 17 12:29:29.491 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 16:56:48.237
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Ntfs.sys
Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!KiTrap0E+2e1 )
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xA_nt!KiTrap0E+2e1
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Fri Sep 16 18:24:18.758 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:15:39.474
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Ntfs.sys
Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!KiTrap0E+2e1 )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xA_nt!KiTrap0E+2e1
Debug session time: Fri Sep 16 18:07:57.484 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 5:09:58.185
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+19ae0a )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x50_nvlddmkm+19ae0a
Debug session time: Thu Sep 15 23:29:06.500 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:46:02.200
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for win32k.sys -
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!EngAlphaBlend+1aad )
PROCESS_NAME: iexplore.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x50_win32k!EngAlphaBlend+1aad
Debug session time: Wed Sep 14 21:46:53.297 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 23:12:09.441
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for tcpip.sys -
Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip+560bd )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xA_tcpip+560bd
Debug session ... Read more

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/292659-help-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this forum and to Windows 7. I've recently installed W7 64 bit to a PC I've just built. At first I thought all was well but I'm getting the occassional blue screen error. There is no pattern to the errors.

I've tried a number of fixes - replaced generic graphics driver with most recent ATi catalyst. I read in this forum that the Asus tools may cause problems - I've removed these too. I'm still getting the blue screens. Hopefully my system specs can be pulled from my profile. The only other info that may be relevant is that I'm running Norton Internet Security 2010. I've attached a mini dump file (zipped) from the latest blue screen.

Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks in advance.

A:64 bit - Blue screens

Quote: Originally Posted by waybay

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this forum and to Windows 7. I've recently installed W7 64 bit to a PC I've just built. At first I thought all was well but I'm getting the occassional blue screen error. There is no pattern to the errors.

I've tried a number of fixes - replaced generic graphics driver with most recent ATi catalyst. I read in this forum that the Asus tools may cause problems - I've removed these too. I'm still getting the blue screens. Hopefully my system specs can be pulled from my profile. The only other info that may be relevant is that I'm running Norton Internet Security 2010. I've attached a mini dump file (zipped) from the latest blue screen.

Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks in advance.

Completely uninstalling Norton has been know to fix this problem. Download and run the Norton Removal Tool

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/46595-64-bit-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I m having some random computer crashing I m posititive it is due to hardware problems I did a memory check and figured blue screens out that it wasn t my RAM I was reading through an article in PC gamer magazine Canada and US version and I saw an article talking about hardware problems I checked it out and the only relevent ones are memory problems and cpu problems I did a memory check with no errors blue screens so I m almost positive it is a CPU problem They say that it could be due blue screens to overheating and something to do with my heatsink The problem is I have a laptop and I m not sure if this can be fixed to easily Anybody know if I send it in that I can keep my laptop intact just with a new heatsink or whatever I already had my hard drive replaced and I don t want to have to reinstall everything again nbsp

Follow these instructions by the DON....

http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic44306.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screens.53358/
Relevancy 49.45%

I have a Dell Optiplex P2 350 that has NT 4.0 SP6a on it. It also has version 4.81 of the Novell client on it. At least once per day the user calls saying they have a blue screen. It appears to have something to do with networking, but I have already upgraded the NIC driver. The error is an IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR LESS error. NWSIPX32.DLL appears to be the file trying to load.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Relevancy 49.45%

I have been getting blue screens for a while now so i bought a new gpu. even with the new gpu im still getting blue screens. so do i need a new prosessor? and if i do which one should i get for a good price?

A:Why am i getting blue screens?

Hi,

Nope, buying new hardware isn't neccesarily going to solve these issues. You need to follow the instructions in this post, so someone can help you.

Regards,
Golden

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/237847-why-am-i-getting-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

My husband bought this computer three months ago new for playing Football manager games on amongst other things After the first week or so he started getting blue screens but the problem is they have different information each time we thought it might be faults in the game as it always seemed to happen when he was a couple of hours into playing or quitting a game but they also come now when the games have not been played for a few days We have not installed Blue screens any new hardware and Blue screens we have no idea what bios caching or shadowing is never mind how to disable them I have looked at other posts on here but cannot find exactly what may be wrong with ours as they all seem different Could someone point us in the right direction please Our system is as follows according to the info on the tower not sure how much of it you need so this is all of it Windows XP Home on a Philips MT with Intel Pentium MB DDR GB HDD x DVD-Rom x DVDRW Multi ATI Radeon MB TVTuner WLAN b g The last blue screens had this info stop X A X X C X X stop X XE C C X X A A X nbsp

Relevancy 49.45%

Hi all I've recently built a new computer and am experiencing intermittent blue screens Each time I've researched them and attempted to fix it I'm now at the point where the blue screen doesn't even seem to give me an error anymore it used to say things like irql not less or equal I believe help blue screens with some Need I have all my drivers updated as well as my bios Need some help with blue screens The only thing I can think of now is on My Computer properties it lists my Processor as a ghz when it should be a ghz I have zipped and attached my dump file and system report My Crash report upon restarting is as follows Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information Need some help with blue screens about the problem BCCode e BCP FFFFFFFFC BCP BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users David AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt I filled out my system specs in my profile but here they are anyway OS Windows Ultimate x Proc AMD Athlon II x GHz listed as GHz when I right click 'my computer' Mobo MSI GM-E Mem Mushkin Enhanced Silverline GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM GPU GeForce GTX Fermi gb PSU Antec NEO ECO C Hard Drives x old gb raptors - Raid x SAMSUNG EcoGreen F HD UI TB MB Cache Thank you all for your time and help -David

A:Need some help with blue screens

Attached to this post is the zip file requested from the "posting instructions" thread.

Also, these blue screens occur whenever I'm playing a game (Rift, Civ V). I don't recall it happening while doing simple browsing or listening to music.

-David

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/177690-need-some-help-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

hello,
i`ve got to hurr, trying to write this post 5th time
i`m getting much blue screens since 3-4 days.
i`ve changed my ram memory some months ago, i think it doesn`t matter
ive got vista 32-bit.
please help me : (

A:much blue screens

What do you mean by change?

and memory is the biggest bsod cause.

You need to 1st re install the ram. It may not be completely seated in the slot.
2ndly d/l and run memtest and run it to test out the ram for errors.

Download the usb stick one.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Direct usb d/l link -> http://www.memtest.org/download/4.20....installer.zip

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/296761-much-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello i am having huge problem with blue screens
I have already read Instructions and made it
I hope you can give me a solution
If anything missing just lemme know i will update the post

Thanks

8 memory dumps from 9 and 10 Jun 2010
4 different STOP error codes, with 5 different causes blamed.
This appears, IMO, to be a problem with your hardware due to the varying errors (but we're right on the line between hardware and software at this point).

3 of the BSOD's blame your ATI video drivers. Please do the following:
- uninstall all ATI stuff from your system using Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program.
- visit the ATI website here: http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_ca...indows-7-64bit and download the Display Drivers Only. These are about ? way down the page. DO NOT install the complete Catalyst Control Center as some people have had issues with it.

AHA!!! Look at what's reared it's ugly head:

Quote:

ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005

This driver is a known BSOD cause and must be replaced immediately.
Visit the Asus support website and enter your details to get to the download page for your system/motherboard model. Once there, scroll down to the Utilities section and download the ATK0110 ACPI utility driver. Once downloaded, install the program and check in C:\Windows\System32\drivers to ensure the 2009 version has replaced the 2005 version.

You Avast Antivirus software program is outdated. Please uninstall it, then visit the Avast website IMMEDIATELY to install the latest version.

Summary of the BSOD's:

Code:
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Thu Jun 10 09:45:18.467 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:53.402
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff88004b3e4c0, fffff88003ab84a0, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+2964c0 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Thu Jun 10 09:24:41.485 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:30:36.420
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : hidusb.sys ( hidusb!HumReadReport+13f )
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Thu Jun 10 06:32:55.992 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:22:33.927
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff88004f9cec1, 0, fffff88004fa8800}
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!DXGFASTMUTEX::Release+c1 )
PROCESS_NAME: l2.exe
Debug session time: Thu Jun 10 06:09:07.491 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:12:46.426
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff88004b56d5c, fffff880059020b8, fffff88005901920}
Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+2ccd5c )
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
Debug session time: Thu Jun 10 05:37:38.750 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:29:05.686
BugCheck 50, {ffffed000aae6180, 1, fffff8800109d344, 7}
Probably caused by : hardware ( fileinfo!FIPostReadWriteCallback+50 )
PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe
Debug session time: Thu Jun 10 01:07:25.392 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 22:25:55.937
BugCheck 50, {fffff88076759474, 8, fffff88076759474, 5}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+40ecb ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screens-489102.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Keep getting irql_not_less_or_equal, need a hand finding out what it is that is causing the problem

Relevancy 49.45%

My machine keeps crashing into a blue screen. There's no reason for this! I can't even stay online for more than a few minutes most of the time. No Viruses, AVG PC Tune Up is always running. Other than the crashing everything's fine. What the hell is going on??? Here's the Two Dump Files if you want them. Any ideas?

System info:

Mainboard : Alienware 04VWF2
Chipset : Intel X58
Processor : Intel Core i7 920 @ 2666MHz
Physical Memory : 9216MB
Video Card : ATI Radeon HD 5670 x2
Hard Disk : SAMSUNG HD502HJ (500GB)
DVD-Rom Drive : PLDS DVD+-RW DH-24AAS
Monitor Type : LG Electronics W2243 - 22 inches
Network Card : Broadcom NetLink BCM5784M Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate Professional Media Center 6.01.7601 Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
DirectX : Version 11.00

Thx,
Dave

A:I keep getting Blue Screens

Can you check your system temperatures in the BIOS?

Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool - Download this software and burn it to a CD then run a test on each stick of RAM individually

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/i-keep-getting-blue-screens-619417.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Yeah so hi, Im not quite sure if this is the correct place to put this but i'll try anyways.

Basically I've just bought a new pc, I don't know that much when it comes to things breaking...so i came here for help!

So yeah, I have had it less than a week and i keep randomly getting blue screens...I have no idea how to even begin to start looking what the cause is.

These are the specs if it's needed:

CPU_Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz

Video_Caption: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
Video_AdapterRAM: -2048MB
8gb ram

I took a picture of the blue screen too:

http://imageshack.us/f/442/img06251.jpg/

Any help is REALLY appreciated

Relevancy 49.45%

Hi Firstly I d like to thank you for reading Blue HD new on a screens ... this I m using a Dell PC Blue screens ... on a new HD whichs runs Windows XP with a SATA hard-drive I originally got it in May earlier this year However blue screens began to appear early on saying things like IRQL not less or equal and STOP x Eventually it was reduced to blue screening upon start-up continuously which happened in October I got a new HD in November along with a warning from my mother that if this one fails its my fault and she ll never let me use Blue screens ... on a new HD a PC again Of course this new HD has started to blue screen I really don t what to do it s depressing I thought perhaps McAfee might be causing problems as I often saw a message McAfee service centre has encountered a problem and needs to close Thus today I removed McAfee and installed Avast free version My PC blue screened again Here are the details x x Fe xBA E xBA E c xB E D B Ntfs sys Address B E D B B E Base at date stamp be Upon reading the Your system has recovered from a serious error box Error signature BCCode BCP FE BCP BA E BCP BA E C BCP B E D B OSVer SP Product Error report contents C DOCUME a LOCALS Temp WER dir Mini - dmp C DOCUME a LOCALS Temp WER dir sysdata xml THANK YOU FOR READING THIS nbsp

Relevancy 49.45%

I'm having the same problem with my Acer Aspire 5100....computer all of a sudden goes to blue screen and restarts. It's never long enough to read the blue screen though. I'm going to try to do all the things suggested here and PRAY!

A:Blue Screens ...

Ok, here's what came up on mine after the minidump thing. Please let me know if you see anything.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.752756/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi

I am currently having trouble with blue screens constantly plaging my pc these blue screens are Mostly Memory_Mangement based blue screens but also include a blue screen in windows safe mode cuased by Bad_pool_header i have run the windows memory diagnostic tool and found no errors
Can any one offer any insight to the cuase of these blue screens

attached are the minidumps created by the blue screens

System

windows 7 home premium 64 bit
ATI Radeon HD 5850
AMD Phenom ll x6 1090T Black edition
Asus M4A89GTD PRO USB3 motherboard
Asus PCE-N13 wiFi adapter
G.skill 8GB DDR3 Ram (2x4)

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Please follow the posting instructions so we can better help you.

A BSOD expert will get back to you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/174227-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hey everybody I have the blue screens problem I'm not good with computers but a friend of mine told me that vista and webcams hardware are sometimes the problem to the blue screens :( ! screens Blue help PLZ and Blue screens help PLZ :( ! I also noticed that it happens when my webcam is open I have vista -bit Operating System This is what happens The blue screen appears my blue screen is weird because usually theres a lot of text that comes with it but mine is just all blue with nothing on it after the computer restarts itself Then theres a window with text -Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown those are the details of the problem Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode d BCP BCP FDFBD BCP BCP F E OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Toshiba Owner AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Toshiba Owner AppData Local Temp WEREA B tmp version txt Read our privacy statement Microsoft Online Crash Analysis I HOPE SOMEONE WILL BE ABLE TO HELP And please give me details since Im not very good with computers Thanks to everyone

A:Blue screens help PLZ :( !

where it says..............

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini070309-01.dmp
C:\Users\Toshiba_Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-89265-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Toshiba_Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WEREA5B.tmp.version.txt

the one ive highlighted , zip that file up and attach it to your next post

and could you fill in yuor system specs please , it sometimes helps

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/235400-blue-screens-help-plz.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I've got an HP dv t quad edition that I got in December It's been working very well but occasionally it will either freeze display still on but nothing responsive or spontaneously restart or spontaneously shut down It sometimes screens Blue hangs when going into standby also - it will do everything as if it's going into standby but won't power down and it will be non-responsive I'm running the factory-installed Windows Home Premium -bit I managed to look at the dmp file from today's blue-screen - I returned home to find my computer off it shut down by itself I've got the results below but I don't know how to interpret them Full collection info is attached too Thanks It would be great not to be constantly wondering when the next crash or BSOD will come -- Quote Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck F fffffa acfa fffff b c fffffa e Probably caused by pci sys Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis DRIVER Blue screens POWER STATE FAILURE f A driver is causing an inconsistent power state Arguments Arg A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time Arg fffffa acfa Physical Device Object of the stack Arg fffff b c Functional Device Object of the stack Arg fffffa e The blocked IRP Debugging Details ------------------ DRVPOWERSTATE SUBCODE IMAGE NAME pci sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP a bc MODULE NAME pci Blue screens FAULTING MODULE fffff e pci CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x F PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL STACK TEXT fffff b c c fffff f fffffa acfa fffff b c nt KeBugCheckEx fffff b c d fffff d e fffff b c fffff b c nt FNODOBFM string' x b fffff b c fffff d dd fffff d b d nt KiProcessTimerDpcTable x fffff b c e fffff d be f f ce e fffff b cc d b d fffff d nt KiProcessExpiredTimerList xc fffff b cc fffff d cb e bbca c e d b d e bbca d nt KiTimerExpiration x be fffff b ccd fffff cdeea fffff fe fffff dc fffff nt KiRetireDpcList x fffff b cd fffff b d fffff b fffff b cd nt KiIdleLoop x a STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner FAILURE BUCKET ID X x F NETw s IMAGE pci sys BUCKET ID X x F NETw s IMAGE pci sys Followup MachineOwner kd gt lmvm pci start end module name fffff e fffff e pci pdb symbols c portables symcache pci pdb F D DADC FD EBF C pci pdb Loaded symbol image file pci sys Mapped memory image file c portables symcache pci sys A BC pci sys Image path SystemRoot system DRIVERS pci sys Image name pci sys Timestamp Mon Jul A BC CheckSum E ImageSize File version Product version File flags Mask F File OS NT Win File type Dll File date Translations b CompanyName Microsoft Corporation ProductName Microsoft Windows Operating System InternalName pci sys OriginalFilename pci sys ProductVersion FileVersion win rtm - FileDescription NT Plug and Play PCI Enumerator LegalCopyright Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved

Quote:
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_3_NETw5s64_IMAGE_pci.sys

Looks like your Intel WiFi driver (NETw5s64.sys).

Please:
- download a fresh copy of the driver from the Intel Download Center ( http://downloadcenter.intel.com )
- uninstall the current driver/software
- install the freshly downloaded driver
- monitor for further BSOD's

These BSOD's appear in the MSINFO32 report:

Quote:
8/16/2010 1:33 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0x116_TdrBCR:2_Tdr:2_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

6/9/2010 1:02 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0x116_TdrBCR:2_Tdr:2_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

8/16/2010 1:35 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0x117_Tdr:2_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

10/17/2010 1:20 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0x9087_iaStor+4aa7b

8/6/2010 1:46 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0x9F_3_SETPOWER_IMAGE_NETw5s64.sys

8/16/2010 1:36 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0x9F_3_SETPOWER_IMAGE_NETw5s64.sys

10/19/2010 6:36 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0x9F_3_SETPOWER_IMAGE_NETw5s64.sys

8/16/2010 1:33 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0xA_nt!MiResolveMappedFileFault+8b

12/23/2009 4:50 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0xA_nt!MiResolveMappedFileFault+8b

They present a series of errors that may mean that you have a hardware problem (numerous different BSOD errors normally mean a hardware issue is present). We'll try and fix the most recent errors first and will see if this fixes things. Since it's nearing the one year mark, you may want to have it checked at the service center for hardware issues before your warranty expires.

If the BSOD's continue after updating the WiFi drivers, please post back with the dump files and we'll see what else we can find.

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Tue Oct 19 09:26:13.179 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 2 days 12:07:25.891
Probably caused by : pci.sys
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F
Bugcheck code 0000009F
Arguments 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`04acfa20 fffff800`00b9c518 fffffa80`09477e10
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Sat Oct 16 21:17:40.386 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 20:35:23.588
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStor.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStor.sys
Probably caused by : iaStor.sys ( iaStor+4aa7b )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9087
PROCESS_NAME: IAANTmon.exe
Bugcheck code 00009087
Arguments 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000
Debug session time: Thu Aug 5 21:06:29.426 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 3 days 1:27:08.628
Probably caused by : pci.sys
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F
Bugcheck code 0000009F
Arguments 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`04acf060 fffff800`00b9c518 fffffa80`04225230
Debug session time: Wed Jun 9 08:50:20.401 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 8:04:19.603
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+10d230 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116
Bugcheck code 00000116
Arguments fffffa80`05a95010 fffff880`10766230 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/119032-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

My computer keeps getting bluescreens. Is it a driver i can fix or is it a memory problem? I have attached 2 screenshots i made with bluescreenvieuw.Can someone help me???

A:i keep getting Blue screens

the specs of my pc
Summary
Operating System
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i3 530 @ 2.93GHz 31 ?C
Clarkdale 32nm Technology
RAM
6,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC. P7H55-V (LGA1156) 36 ?C
Graphics
SONY TV ([email protected])
ATI Radeon HD 3450 (Sapphire/PCPartner) 44 ?C
Hard Drives
1954GB Hitachi Hitachi HDS722020ALA330 ATA Device (SATA) 33 ?C
488GB SAMSUNG SAMSUNG HD502HJ ATA Device (SATA) 25 ?C
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203N ATA Device
DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device
DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
Operating System
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Installation Date: 18 July 2011, 22:32

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/i-keep-getting-blue-screens-624842.html