Windows Support Forum

SP2 installation problem in Home Premium 32bit - Arabic language pack?

Q: SP2 installation problem in Home Premium 32bit - Arabic language pack?

Hi all I've been browsing this forum off and on hunting for solutions to my many troubles with Vista over the last several months and I've finally had one that no one else seems to be having or solving For background problem Premium 32bit Home Arabic installation in - language SP2 pack? I am SP2 installation problem in Home Premium 32bit - Arabic language pack? running Home Premium bit on an HP laptop with SP currently installed When I SP2 installation problem in Home Premium 32bit - Arabic language pack? try to install Vista SP from my primary account I am the system administrator it informs me that 'Installation was not successful' due to to a 'system error' It then instructs me to run the quot Check for System Update Readiness quot tool CheckSUR to attempt to solve the problem which I have tried several times Not counting the time I installed it back in April when it first was released The error code in question was TRUST E NOSIGNATURE x b I have run through the entire list of options to try on the Microsoft official help page and have begun to try a few other things in order to solve the problem Most recently I attempted to install the service pack from Safe Mode where it informed me that the REAL problem was that I have a language pack installed that is not supported This confuses me because I don't recall ever installing the Arabic language pack have certainly never been to Saudi Arabia and don't speak or read Arabic The only language pack that shows up in the list of installed language packs when I run LPKSETUP as suggested on another thread here is English Though this WOULD undoubtedly explain why I've been seeing an optional update in my Windows Update dialog for Arabic language support for the Windows Help Needless to say I hid the update but it hasn't changed anything either Out of desperation I have even attempted to remove all the folders marked ar-SA from the Windows folder but this hasn't seemed to affect anything - the service pack still won't install and still gives the same error So you know what I've tried and something of what the problem is The other issue I've been having which may or may not be related is that my quot Turn Windows Features on or off quot dialog shows up blank Much to my annoyance But that's likely an issue for another thread And as it does not appear in Windows Update I have been trying to install SP from the Standalone installer Any help would be greatly appreciated - and thank you in advance

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: SP2 installation problem in Home Premium 32bit - Arabic language pack?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: SP2 installation problem in Home Premium 32bit - Arabic language pack?

Is there anyone out there who can help me? I'm still struggling with the problem, and as Vista has been rather buggy for me lately I've started experimenting with Explorer alternatives. This has helped, amazingly, and quite a bit, but it's still only a stopgap measure. I need SP2, and the many fabled fixes it brings.

Still getting the same "due to a system error" message from my full boot. Should I try Safemode again, or is that just going to give me the same issue about the language pack? Does anyone know a way to get rid of one of those things?

Or should I just be waiting for the multi-language installation of SP2 in the hopes that that will work? Considering that I only have English listed as installed, though, that seems like a sad option. . .

http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/231027-sp2-installation-problem-home-premium-32bit-arabic-language-pack.html
Relevancy 92.69%

Hello, i know that custom language packs are available to windows 7 ultimate versions in windows updates. but rly? only in ultimate? thats just ridiculous.
srsly. I would like to install custom language pack in to windows 7 home premium, how i could i force windows to get that update in to home premium?

A:How to install language pack to windows 7 32bit home premium?

nevermind....

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159272-how-install-language-pack-windows-7-32bit-home-premium.html
Relevancy 83.39%

I have win 7 Professional on the other PC & arabic works fine. I can read the text & type. But I am installing Home Premium on this other PC & I cannot get it to activate. "Region & language" appear the same but it ain't working. Lucida console is default font on both systems. I only want arabic as an optional language to read & type with 'on call'. English to remain as system language.

Does Premium lack arabic fonts? Appreciate some guidance please.

A:Cannot get arabic (xtra language) to work on home Premium

Here - gives you all the info/set up/links for language pack

How to Display Arabic Font On Windows 7 - Learn Arabic on al3arabiya.org

http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-in...-home-premium/

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/271826-cannot-get-arabic-xtra-language-work-home-premium.html
Relevancy 101.48%

Heyo,

so basically what the title states, I wanna know if I have any possibilities of installing an English language pack on a Home Premium edition even though it ain't an Ultimate edition?

A:Windows Home Premium language pack.

Found this: How to use another language pack on Windows 7 Home Premium and Professional

Use at your own risk as I've never tried it nor have any reason to do so.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/351758-windows-home-premium-language-pack.html
Relevancy 101.48%

I know I can install lanugage packs in Windows 7 Ultimate. But...

I installed Home premium in one of the early versions. I couldnt activate it cause I only had the RC code for Ultimate. I couldnt install language pack then. There was no option in control panel for it. The Red pointer option in the image below did not exist.
http://i43.tinypic.com/34gaweu.png
I want to install Windows 7 RTM Home Premium now. I wonder...
Can I install Slovenian language pack in Home premium? Can I install it if I dont activate Windows too? Is that possible now? Has someone managed to do it yet?

A:Can I install language pack in RTM Home Premium?

No you can't install Language packs in Home Premium as i remember you can only install Language packs in ultimate

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/19039-can-i-install-language-pack-rtm-home-premium.html
Relevancy 100.62%

When I run lpksetup exe u it only comes back with one language which is OK however scattered throughout the Vista Language Home Pack Debris Vista Premium on file system there are dozens of other languages For example searching the drive for ja-JP locates files folders And as Language Pack Debris on Vista Home Premium I said this is but one of dozens of them With dozens of languages each creating files Language Pack Debris on Vista Home Premium folders that is a significant disk space footprint Are these really necessary Is this standard Windows Vista Home Premium or it debris resulting from having bought an HP If lpksetup exe does not recognize them as MUI how can I clear them out That is just one example they are also in a lot of other places too All with date stamps before I got the PC so they obviously came on the HP build In addition to en-US this it what is strewn throughout the file system ar-SA bg-BG cs-CZ da-DK de-DE el-GR en-gb es-ES et-EE fi-FI fr-FR he-IL hr-HR hu-HU it-IT ja-JP ko-KR lt-LT lv-LV nb-NO nl-NL pl-PL pt-BR pt-PT ro-RO ru-RU sk-SK sl-SI sr-Latn-CS sv-SE th-TH tr-TR uk-UA zh-CN zh-HK zh-TW Still how do I get rid of them and recover the space They're too entrenched in the OS to simply delete without damaging the OS and I'm not yet prepared to do a clean install which of course is the correct solution Any ideas

A:Language Pack Debris on Vista Home Premium

No one with a solution?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/language-pack-debris-on-vista-home-premium-227095.html
Relevancy 96.32%

On my recent birthday I recived a vendor full version of win 7 Home Premium in German (I live in Germany). Can I install this in english versus the default German?

Thanks in advance!
Hock

A:Home Premium installation in alternate language

Welcome to the forums Hock
No. To change the language you have to install a language pack and they are only available for Win 7 Ultimate and Enterprise. Oficial MS statement here.
Sorry...

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/35797-home-premium-installation-alternate-language.html
Relevancy 87.72%

Hello!

My parents laptop are not working, and I have now been trying to fix it for 2 days. But cant find out how to do it.
Its a DELL STUDIO 1555 with Vista Home Premium 32BIT The problem is that the laptop dont start normally, First it just went black after the Window?s loading bar is done. Now I tryed to use the Vista Reinstallation DVD and comes to this menu with languages and the System Recovery Option?s. But when I shall choose a operating system to repair there is none there and It says I have to load drivers and find the driver. But I have no idea where to find it or what the name is of it.

Anyone know how I shall do this?
Or got any idea what the problem is?

Please just ask me if theres something more you guys want to know.

Thanks in advance!

A:Vista Home Premium 32BIT - Problem

Welcome
Test to see if it works in safe mode. If it does we can fix it for you.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/300596-vista-home-premium-32bit-problem.html
Relevancy 85.57%

Hey, I have a PC all built and everything with specs:
1GB DDR2 Ram
Nvidia 570 Ultra Motherboard
Nvidia 8800 GTS
AMD Athlon 64 x2 4200+ 2.2 Ghz
320GB Serial ATA HDD

The case has 3 fans and stays super cool.

Under BIOS everything is detected and such.

But the problem is when i put the Vista disc into my drive it goes past the loading files part then it just stays on the actual loading screen forever and doesn't budge. Any Ideas?

N.B There is mo onboard graphic card but there is only an onboard sound card

A:Solved: Problem Installing Vista Home Premium 32bit OEM

Oh also another thing, this is a custom built PC with basically everything new except the DVD RW Drive which is salvaged off my old PC.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-problem-installing-vista-home-premium-32bit-oem.561295/
Relevancy 82.56%

Hello all I built this system about month ago GIGABYTE GA-MA XT-UD P AM DDR AMD X ATX AMD Motherboard SAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon HD GB -bit GDDR PCI Express x HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported CORSAIR CMPSU- TX W ATX V EPS V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Suppy AMD Phenom II X Black Edition Deneb GHz Socket AM W Quad-Core Processor Model HDZ FBGIBOX CORSAIR XMS GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TR X G C Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Channels -bit KHz PCI Interface Sound Card Linksys Wireless-N PCI Adapter With Dual-Band WMP N Network adapter - PCI The original OS was Windows XP bit SP I upgraded this system to Windows Vista Home Premium bit 7 62% Vista 32bit Premium, Home to BSOD Premium SP with no issues I then went to upgrade the system to Windows Premium I chose the quot Upgrade quot install and not the quot Clean quot install I've checked the updater to confirm that all my system information was adequate I uninstalled the ATI Catalyst Controller iTunes etc that it wanted me to Oddly enough the ATI Catalyst Controller was the most recent driver that supports Windows I checked online to see if the hardware was Vista Home Premium 32bit to 7 Premium, 62% BSOD all supported by Windows The Sapphire Vapor-X video card was not compatible or compatible it simply wasn't on the list of either The X-Fi Extreme Gamer said it was NOT compatible yet I had a driver for Windows and the Windows Application checker said that my sound card was ready for Windows thus a discrepency I went on with the installation I get to the last step where it resets the computer at and I get a BSOD for about of a second It goes by too quickly for me to capture it It then restarts the computer instantly with the result of quot Upgrade was not completed successfully Restoring prior OS yadda yadda quot I've gone through this about times now trying different things keeping the Catalyst controller installed uninstalling the video card removing the sound card etc Nothing seems to work It was recommended to me that I do a clean install however I have read that many others have done a clean install and theirs STILL doesn't get past the Is it my hardware Do I need to buy MORE hardware now that is out that is on the compatible list Any help would be appreciated

A:Vista Home Premium 32bit to 7 Premium, 62% BSOD

Here's a possible solution:

Upgrade stops responding (hangs) at 62% when you upgrade to Windows 7

I've not had the problem, but I have always done clean installs. (You say that people have seen this with clean install, but most of the problems I've seen have been for people performing an upgrade-in-place.)

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/34841-vista-home-premium-32bit-7-premium-62-bsod.html
Relevancy 82.13%

well on this website i found n icon changer n i began to use it(i never new it was for xp!) .then when i turned my computer off n then back on my folder icons were changed to a incorrupt icons it now its really pissing me off.How do i fix this problem?

A:windows vista home premium service pack 1 icons problem

Try this
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/11...e-rebuild.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-vista-home-premium-service-pack-1-icons-problem-318196.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Hi Hope someone can help. I had virus problems with my Acer aspire 5720 laptop tried resetting to factory setup. When turn on the vist operating system try to reinstall the says The coputer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click OK restart the computer, & then restart the installation.
I do this and go around in the same loop. Tried in safe mode and wont allow installtion in safe mode. Any ideas?

A:Vista home premium installation problem

yondertown said:

Hi Hope someone can help. I had virus problems with my Acer aspire 5720 laptop tried resetting to factory setup. When turn on the vist operating system try to reinstall the says The coputer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click OK restart the computer, & then restart the installation.
I do this and go around in the same loop. Tried in safe mode and wont allow installtion in safe mode. Any ideas?Click to expand...

Windows Vista is preventing you from making a common mistake. You cannot install over top you need to set bios to boot to cd-dvd drive before hard drive in order to partition and format and start over.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-home-premium-installation-problem.832503/
Relevancy 79.55%

I installed the HP J5508 offficejet all-in-one printer software in my new samsung laptop having W7 Home Premium 64 bit.

The problem is whenever I unplug the printer, it disappears from the printers list and whenever I plug it back (usb 3), the computer automatically installs the software again after searching for the latest software. This process takes more than 5 minutes and is annoying.

Any fix for this?

A:HP all-in-one printer installation problem in W7 Home Premium

Why do you keep unplugging the computer from the printer? It is normal for windows to try to install a driver when a peripheral (printer) is connected. If everything is working fine. Just tell it no.

Or are you having issues with the printer?

Try reinstalling the printer software.

Make sure the printer is off while installing the software until you are prompted to turn the printer on to complete the install.

What are you using for software, version, etc?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/222363-hp-all-one-printer-installation-problem-w7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 79.55%

This is the third time I've been forced to reformat/reinstall since I got this computer, and I've had this same problem every time, but never to this extent.

I'm using the recovery disk (Vista Home Premium 64 bit), and basically what's happening is every step of the process is insanely slow. Currently it's been going for nearly 4 days, and it finally got around to the "Installing Windows" part (3 hours and it's still at 0%, though).

Also, I'm on the verge of just switching back to XP, but I used the backup feature built into Vista to keep all my stuff. Is it still possible to retrieve my files with XP, or do I have to do it through Vista?

Relevancy 79.55%

Hello, I have a new PC with a trial version of 7 Enterprise installed. I wish to replace this with Vista Home Premium. I have inserted the CD and tried starting the installation process. However, I get the following message before the installation has started: This computer does not have enough space for temporary files. Windows needs at least 440 megabytes (MB) of free space on any partition for temporary files. To install Windows, free enough space and restart the installation. Error code: 0x80070103.

My PC has a 500Gb hard drive with 449 Gb of free space. The only software installed is the trial version of 7 Enterprise. The machine also has 4 Gb of memory.

How do I create the free space that Windows needs for the installation ? Thanks for any help you may provide.

Regards

Relevancy 79.55%

Cant install C ++ in windows 7 64 bit Pl help

A:Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit C++ installation problem

Visual Studio? What version? 2005? 2008?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-home-premium-64-bit-c-installation-problem.875421/
Relevancy 78.69%

The last few days a windows pop up comes up asking if i want to install a language pack. I keep checking the box ...don't ask again.....but it is still coming at odd times.
Any ideas?

A:language pack installation

The easiest solution is to just install it, as long as is a Microsoft language pack.
Doing this wont have any adverse affect on how your pc runs.

The funny thing is about these popups is that even if you dont install the language packs, the pc still reads the pages correctly 9 times out of 10. (another of those things built into windows just to confuse people)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/language-pack-installation.502732/
Relevancy 78.69%

is there a way to install win 7 pro x32 ,then install sp1 and all updates and the thing i need to know is there a way to put language pack in..i repeat i have professional edition and want all updates and croatian language pack..thanks to all

A:win 7 pro x32 about language pack installation ...

You need either Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 7 Enterprise to be able to install the extra language packs via Windows Updates.

The packs available are listed here: Download languages for Windows - Microsoft Windows

Your best bet would be to use Windows Anytime Upgrade from Professional to Ultimate. All you do is go online, buy a Product Key then run Windows Anytime Upgrade.

You'll be asked to enter your new Product Key, which is then verified. Once verification has taken place the upgrade will begin, which takes from as little as 10 minutes, depending on how many updates have to be downloaded and installed first.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/173591-win-7-pro-x32-about-language-pack-installation.html
Relevancy 78.69%

Hi, I've been working toward Windows 7 Home Premium for at least a week or 2. Gone through 13 DVDs, 2 work. Using google I've been looking for solutions to the "Device Driver missing".."Please insert CD/DVD, USB drive," now if it is on there or something. Apparently it is a nVidia graphics card problem. I have tried putting the latest nvidia driver .exe extracted on a flash drive with the .exe and it still did not work. Has anyone else gotten this problem before? Anyways, if you need any answer/questions about specs of my PC just ask.

EDIT: Please don't ask me to use Windows 7 Upgrade Adviser because my Windows Installer is corrupted and impossible to reinstall or repair.

A:Upgrading to Win7 home premium installation problem

Hi,

When you say "working toward Windows 7 Home Premium", does that mean you already have it installed? Or are you trying to get ready to upgrade to Windows 7?

Your problem statement is all over the place and hard to understand. Please try again and restate your problem clearly and completely.

What are trying to do?
What steps are you taking to do this?
What problems have you encountered?
What error messages are you seeing?
etc...

Also, please don't use abbreviations like: "U R gr8t!" or "thnx 2 U", as it makes it very hard to understand what you are saying.

I will be more than glad to help you if you will explain your problem a little more clearly.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/285274/upgrading-to-win7-home-premium-installation-problem/
Relevancy 78.69%

I had Windows XP Home on my computer and am trying to install Vista Home Premium.
I wanted to do a clean install so I moved everything but my XP installation. When I got to the stage where you pick the drive to install on I formatted the drive from inside the Vista installation and made a partition.

But when I try to install it gives me an error message that Vista cannot find a locaiton that meets its requirements" or something like that. I have checked my BIOS, I disconnected all my other drives before I started the installation. I checked the connections on the drive and made sure that it is connected to SATA0.

WTF???

Relevancy 78.69%

My problem is on an old Installation problem 7 fresh Home Premium 64 bit Windows pc I upgraded the hard drive with an ssd gb so I had to do a fresh install Evrything was smooth and fine till Windows had to start updates first of all i had a problem after update the windows Updater but i fixed that one and had of windows updates to do So I tried to update all together and i tried few at a time The problem that I have is that I can only boot windows F disable driver signature if i dont do that i cant load even safe mode Spec Mobo Asus P KPL-VM CPU Intel Duo Core E GHz conroe RAM GB duall channel Mhz HD SSD Adata GB Graphic Nvidia GeForce GT OS Windows HomePrimium SP build Few troubleshooting I did was tried fresh install of WIndows from different CD from USB same ISO to exclude bad install I tried the BCDedit comands to disable driver signature didnt worked Tried the BSDedit command for test mode this didnt worked either although after using F and disable driver signature windows laod in test mode run sigverif and it shows drivers not signed checked few of them and its windows drivers Tried Graphic card drivers didnt notice any problem with them Asus provides me with win b drivers for chipset and Audio Flashed BIOS to latest one Tried also windows didnt worked either Then i tried to boot windows by F and Not restart after failure I got BSOD Fatal System Error c a The Session Manager failed to create protected prefixes system Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit fresh Installation problem process terminated unexpectedly with status of x a x x I strugle with this almost weeks any idea or help needed

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/401611-windows-7-home-premium-64-bit-fresh-installation-problem.html
Relevancy 78.69%

Hi guys & gals, yup another Nubie, so be gentle with me!
Been following the forum for a few day's - you're 'awesome', really.

I would like to convert my 32bit Home Basic,SR5019UK Presario into a 64bit machine, with Windows 7 Home Premium. Is it possible, am I crazy? Yes, I'm new to computers!

Having checked through the various channels, its possible. But with a M2N68-LA motherboard, 2.5G and 'Basic' other components, I will maybe have to change a few things?

I really would appreciate your feedback and 'constructive advice. As economically as possible, sure, but I realise 'I can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear', as they say, where I live!

So come on guys give us the benefit of all your expertiseee, pleaseee.

A:32bit Home Basic into 64bit win.7 Home Premium?

Welcome
Dont guess, dont even rely on us, find out for sure
Free Download PC Upgrade Advisor Windows 7 Hardware Programs Issues

If you do upgrade, do so with the much cheaper upgrade DVD, not the full retail.
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...on.html?filter[2]=General Tips
Follow the above tut and the results are the same

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/287420-32bit-home-basic-into-64bit-win-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Hello, can I upgrade my win7 64bit sp1 OEM to the win7 64bit home premium retail family pack? Thanks

A:win7 home premium 64bit sp1 OEM to home prem. retail fam pack ugrade

What would be the point ? Why do you want to ?

Is there something wrong with windows ?

You could do it by entering the retail key and reactivating, but it would waste a perfectly good oem license.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/279828-win7-home-premium-64bit-sp1-oem-home-prem-retail-fam-pack-ugrade.html
Relevancy 76.97%

Hi. I buy a laptop and the default language is German i want to install the Greek pack and every time i try says language pack installation failed, i download the pack and try manually but again the same.. any ideas ??

http://www.eightforums.com/windows-updates-activation/30250-windows-8-language-pack-installation-error.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Is it possible to obtain a 64 bit installation disk for my OEM version of Vista Home Premium that came with my PC? The microsoft page doesn't make it very clear, has anyone done this before? Or is the only way to do this is to buy a full version of Ultimate?

A:Upgrade from 32bit Home Premium OEM to 64 bit?

Hello,

Call Microsoft and they should send you the installation DVD for the cost of the shipping.

Hope this helps,
~Jonathan

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/265624-upgrade-32bit-home-premium-oem-64-bit.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi guys,

Im getting a 3 year old (unused still in box) PC from a friend that bought it and then never used it.
It states that it has 32bit win 7 HP pre installed with a 64bit recovery disk.??
Is there a way for me to reinstall a 64bit version without having to buy a new copy?

Many thanks

A:PC with preinstalled 32bit 7 Home Premium

Is it an HP branded recovery disk? If so, you may be able to use the COA from the PC to activate either the 32 bit version or the 64 bit version. If the 32 bit version has already been activated, you may be out of luck. I think the key on a preload is only good for one activation. Once you choose 32 or 64 bit, you're locked in. I THINK this is how it works, but I'm not 100% sure.

Others may have more information.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/319242-pc-preinstalled-32bit-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 76.54%

So in the beginning i lost my encdec dll file after that a kind member managed to upload his for me but his was a bit win ultimate i think Code - - Info CSI SR Verify complete - - Info CSI SR Repairing components - - Info CSI SR Beginning Verify and Repair transaction - - Info CSI SR Cannot repair member file l quot EncDec dll quot of Microsoft-Windows-TVEncDec Version pA PROCESSOR ARCHITECTURE INTEL Culture neutral VersionScope nonSxS PublicKeyToken l b bf ad e Type neutral TypeName neutral PublicKey neutral in the store file is missing - - Info CSI SR Cannot repair member file l quot EncDec dll quot of Microsoft-Windows-TVEncDec Version pA PROCESSOR ARCHITECTURE INTEL Culture neutral VersionScope nonSxS PublicKeyToken l b bf ad e Type neutral TypeName neutral PublicKey neutral in the store file is missing - - Info CSI SR This component was referenced by l quot Microsoft-Windows-Client-Features-Package bf ad e x Microsoft-Windows-Client-Features-Update quot - - Info CSI Hashes for file member C 7 help. Need a window premium 32bit home Windows System EncDec dll do not match Need a window 7 32bit home premium help. actual file l quot EncDec dll quot Found l b uysQ NLNVx YgZ LfBEYL NbzaTAMFU wH wH ZVc Expected l b SBvRwpCATs ooB rDP Lg RjkSzJL yb m wtDvc - - Info CSI a SR Could not reproject corrupted file ml l quot C Windows System quot l quot EncDec dll quot source file in store is also corrupted - - Info CSI b Repair results created This was what my cbs log showed so can any kind soul help me upload a encdec dll from win bit home premium thanks

A:Need a window 7 32bit home premium help.

Here ya go ... Attachment 63367

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/74059-need-window-7-32bit-home-premium-help.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hello i have a problem with my pc hp vista home premium i can't swith it on anymore when i stared it a window apear - lunch startup Premium Home Vista hp 32bit repair - start windows normally since i don't have CD install i chosed normal start and then a message apear file widows system config system windows failed to load because the system registry file is missing or corrupt all i did is i install tuneup because i notice that he becaume a litter bet slow and it repair problem in the regiter and delete go of temp files i also update my antivirus norton it expired long time ago but i Vista Home Premium 32bit hp rerely use internet with it i only put my files that i download it from another one after update i restart but i make a mistake i choose safe mode so i restart it again and thn it apear the problem that i mention before i'm thinking it's a virus in my files but the real problem is i leave in algeria in the store they only have downloaded french version beside my pc is original hp vista home premium my dad bought from america and the guy in the store said even if i download english version hp will not accept it i don't wanna format it what should i do please i realy need hepl

A:Vista Home Premium 32bit hp

i forget to mention that i can't have cd installation english version
(in the store there is only french version)
and found a download version in the internet but i can't burn in it on cd
should i put in flash disk? i'm not sure if it will work?

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/281523-vista-home-premium-32bit-hp.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hello all, I am trying to fix another computer and I had a Windows installation disk, but it turns out it was for Ultimate, and I only have the COA for Home Premium and also everytime I try to use this computer it keeps giving me the blue screen, the laptop is the Toshiba satellite L455D-S5976, what should I do to get my copy of Windows genuine without having to pay for it, is there any way that I can easily take off Ultimate and put Home Premium on it, so it works again, thank you in advance

A:need to put Home Premium 32bit on a computer

You can use this tutorial to put the correct licensed version back on the computer,

Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7

Links for the official installers are in step 1.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/313192-need-put-home-premium-32bit-computer.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Vista Home Premium 32bit insprion 1420 laptop
When this laptop was new a reciovery d -drive was setup i think ... it shows c drive and recovery d ...

now im haveing trouble with my laptop and would like to know what steps i take to set this laptop back to the out of the box condition ..should i use the recovery d to set it back? or do i use the os disk that came with it ?

please help

A:Vista Home Premium 32bit

Either - the o/s disk is for if you can't use the recovery partition - they both do the job.

Will be quicker from the recovery partition.

Thanks to :Chelet at NotebookReview

Press the F8 key at startup
Choose "Repair Your Computer"
Choose keyboard layout
Enter your user name and password
Choose "Dell factory image restore"
Choose Next
Tick box to reformat and restore to factory condition.

Hope it helps.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/263917-vista-home-premium-32bit.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hi all !

I am running windows 7 SP1

I want to download the german language pack, which is being offered in windows update.

But i want to save and have the installlation file of it, so that after reinstalling windows, will not have to dowanload it again.

Are there any ways ?

Thanks for Help.

A:How to save the installation file for german language pack ?

Download languages for Windows - Microsoft Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/202537-how-save-installation-file-german-language-pack.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hi all !

I am running windows 7 SP1

I want to download the german language pack, which is being offered in windows update.

But i want to save and have the installlation file of it, so that after reinstalling windows, will not have to dowanload it again.

Are there any ways ?

Thanks for Help.

A:How to save the installation file for german language pack ?

Hello mj2000,You can get the German Language Pack files from the following links:32 bit: http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/software/updt/2011/02/windows6.1-kb2483139-x86-de-de_acb9b88b96d432749ab63bd93423af054d23bf81.exe64 bit: http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/software/updt/2011/02/windows6.1-kb2483139-x64-de-de_4f4ce6bd38530b4a02199172863b21a0cba13773.exeHope this helps

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/432389/how-to-save-the-installation-file-for-german-language-pack/
Relevancy 76.11%

just like File Transfer and Explorer crashing constantly Been the whole day trying to get the Spanish Language pack installed ion this my wife's Windows machine should have bought her a mac - I knew Windows was asking for trouble What I have tried so far downloading a Net cleanup tool and manually deleting failed Net installations that update reied installing Following attempts to install the a Language 7 on total Installation Windows Pack nightmare language pack via the updater I thought this might be the culprit but having since been able to update all the Language Pack Installation a total nightmare on Windows 7 failed Net fixes this is obviously not the proplem Downloading and trying a manual install having done a dll cleanse via ccleaner between step one and this Still nothing doing Attempted installs following a selective start up clean boot and safe mode start still nothing doing expanding the downloaded pack and trying to install it via the installer hours later I am pulling my hair out Never once got horrors like this on Mac in years and with WIndows every day is a nightmare Please help me fix this so I can get out of hell as fast as possible and back to paradise where I can get sone real work done instead of rebooting every minutes and fixing dlls and issues like this every hour

A:Language Pack Installation a total nightmare on Windows 7

You might want to look at these threads and posts...

Display Language Packs - Install and Uninstall

Install or Uninstall Display Languages Shortcut - Create

Display Language - Force to Overwrite All Users

Display Language - Change

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/215366-language-pack-installation-total-nightmare-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Dear all,

i am newbie to this forum.i came to know about this site from my friend.
i was looking for a solution for my issue for past 3-4 months for the solution of Installation Problem of MS Office 2007 SP1 Update on Windows Vista Home Premium.

please find attached file of windowsupdate.log for the error report.

advance thanks to all.

Regards,
Bharath

A:Installation Problem of MS Office 2007 SP1 Update on Windows Vista Home Premium

I would say that the simple solution is probably to do a repair install of Office 2007. There is, however a KB that addresses this problem for Office 2003, which may apply to 2007: How to troubleshoot common Windows Update, Microsoft Update, and Windows Server Update Services installation issues

Hopefully that helps.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/143194-installation-problem-ms-office-2007-sp1-update-windows-vista-home-premium.html
Relevancy 75.68%

I have received my windows 7 home premium by mail today. It came with 64bit and 32bit dvd. Can i go from 32bit to 64bit since I am planning to put 2gig x 3 chip versus 1gig x 4. ??what are the steps for a person with zero technical ????

Thank you

A:going from 32bit vista home premium to win 7 (64bit)

Quote: Originally Posted by vishnu46

I have received my windows 7 home premium by mail today. It came with 64bit and 32bit dvd. Can i go from 32bit to 64bit since I am planning to put 2gig x 3 chip versus 1gig x 4. ??what are the steps for a person with zero technical ????

Thank you

hi and welcome to seven forums
The biggest hurdle in going from 32 bit to 64bit is that you must do a clean install. That means re-install of apps, etc.

If you want to do that its pretty easy from the re-install perspective. put dvd in player boot from dvd, and format HD and install
Ken J

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/34982-going-32bit-vista-home-premium-win-7-64bit.html
Relevancy 75.68%

I just purchased Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 32bit and it appears that it is an OEM System Builder Pack. I want to install this OS on my brand new Seagate 1TB hard drive that I just bought to replace a failing Hitachi 250GB hard drive.

I have not yet opened the OS package because the language about being a "system builder" confused me.

What are the steps I should follow? Did I make a mistake with this purchase?

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

A:How do I install OEM Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 32bit?

If you previously had WIn7 on that old HD then there is no reason you cannot reinstall it with the same Product Key. You can reinstall Win7 in either bit-version as often as you want and are only restricted from moving it to another PC if it is builder's or factory OEM.

If this is the Compaq in your specs or another factory OEM WIn7 then everything you need is provided here to get a perfect Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7. You don't need to use the new license, so you can take it back if unopened or use it elsewhere so you don't waste a perfectly good license which lasts for the life of your PC to reinstall WIn7 as often as you want, in either bit version, and after changing any hardware except the mobo.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/312996-how-do-i-install-oem-windows-7-home-premium-sp1-32bit.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Hi up Home Lock help! 32bit Premium Vista everyone I have this huge problem and was searching good ole google for help and ran into this board and thought you guys Vista Home Premium 32bit Lock up help! could maybe help me Here is my problem OS Vista Home Premium bit SP Dell XPS Quad core Q ghz gb ram don't know the make sorry standard dell quot lcd moniter standard dell keyboard Microsoft Sidewinder mouse G Hdd Radeon HD mb This problem started today And it seems like it started after I did a update via Spyware Doctor PcTools when the update was done it made Spyware Doctor crash then I kept getting an error that said something about cannot unpack Well after that when I left my computer idle for a good minutes I would come back to use it and my mouse would work but when I would go to open chrome or any program for that matter the computer would lock up keyboard lights and all I could keep clicking around until the display would eventually go black and then I would have to manually shut down hold the power button I even did a restore days back thinking that might help but nothing I am still getting the same problem Does anyone know what this might be has anyone ran into this same problem I would like to thank anyone in advance for helping someone with post I usually try and say hello to everyone before I barge in somewhere and start asking for help but I am desperate I have to keep hard shutting down my comp and I know this is not good for my HDD -Josh

A:Vista Home Premium 32bit Lock up help!

So the problem is that as soon as you boot into Windows, you can't click on anything or else the machine will freeze?

If the above is correct, lets boot into safe mode, and disable the spyware program that caused the problems and see if that solves it.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/261072-vista-home-premium-32bit-lock-up-help.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Have run the Windows Upgrade Advisor would like to download the 32bit Windows 7 Home Premium or Ultimate. Is it possible to download?

A:Upgrade 32bit Home Premium Win. Vista

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

You can't just download Windows. You'll need to buy it from a store or either Microsoft's website.

If the Upgrade Advisor said it will run then you should be ok. What is the make and model number of the computer?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/upgrade-32bit-home-premium-win-vista-672500.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Hey again

A few months back I purchased Win 7 Home Premium 32bit from MS, I was given a student discount and I took it !

Anyway at that time I was given the opportunity to either purchase 32bit or 64bit version of the OS. Now I'm sort of kicking myself because I wish I would have purchased the 64bit edition rather than the 32bit.

My laptop fully supports 64bit.

Anyway is there anyway where I can get an upgrade for free or for a low cost ?
JordanJP

A:Upgrade to Win 7 Home Premium 64Bit from 32bit ?

You might check with your school and see if they would exchange it for you...

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/56149-upgrade-win-7-home-premium-64bit-32bit.html
Relevancy 75.68%

If there is anyone out there willing to trade their 64bit version of Vista Home Premium for my OEM 32bit version of Home Premium, please e-mail me at [email protected]
I need the 64bit version because my system has 8GBRAM.
Thanks.
Sven

A:Have 32bit OEM Vista Home Premium - Need 64bit

Sven, I'm not completly sure of this, but doesn't Microsoft allow you to upgrade your Vista for a fee?...(i.e. thru Download)?. I think I saw this somewhere within Vista. Hope this helps

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/127996-have-32bit-oem-vista-home-premium-need-64bit.html
Relevancy 75.68%

when i entered the product key for windows 7 home premium in samsung 130 is not accepted or error.

A:how do i activate windows 7 home premium 32bit

Quote: Originally Posted by Jhong

when i entered the product key for windows 7 home premium in samsung 130 is not accepted or error.

Please be more exact with the error message (even if it's not in English - please copy it exactly)

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
Once saved, run the tool.
Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
- **in your own thread**, please
Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine, but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!
How to Tell - Home

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/196199-how-do-i-activate-windows-7-home-premium-32bit.html
Relevancy 75.68%

This seems to be a common topic when searching past posts but I can never find a thread that solves my problems A warning I'm no networking TCP IP expert so assume nothing about what I am doing I work in the electric power industry and have a piece of equipment from the field that has a LAN port for connection to change settings interrogate the device etc It runs a version of Windows Embedded It is designed so that you can connect to it from another Windows-based PC with Remote Desktop It has a static IP address but is my Can't IP Vista ping 32bit Home Premium own with not networked at all so if you want to talk to it you have to go to the device and plug into it with your laptop with an ethernet cable The network ethernet card on my laptop of course is normally set to automatically obtain an IP address from a DNS server In order to connect to this device in the field I need to set a static IP address for my laptop I use and then use Remote Can't ping my own IP with Vista Home Premium 32bit Desktop I can do this Can't ping my own IP with Vista Home Premium 32bit successfully with a Windows XP and Windows computer but my Vista laptop will not work With either of the Can't ping my own IP with Vista Home Premium 32bit other two laptops with the other OS's I can ping the field device and ping my own laptop On the Vista laptop I set a static IP in IPv properties but I can neither ping the device the static IP from the laptop itself nor can I use Remote Desktop What gives This works fine for me with XP and Windows I have

A:Can't ping my own IP with Vista Home Premium 32bit

To add some info . . .

I tried disabling and then re-enabling the ethernet network card on my laptop. I am now able to ping my own laptop.

I thought that if I solved this issue I would certainly be able to ping the connected device, thus the name of this thread. However, I still cannot ping the remote device. I am getting "request timed out".

One curious thing that I am noticing is that the LED's on my laptop's ethernet card do not flash when I attempt to ping. I thought that I should get a green LED when I send a request. Not getting one when I ping my own IP or the that of the remote device. Not sure if this is useful info or not.

Thanks

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/295324-cant-ping-my-own-ip-vista-home-premium-32bit.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Hello all firstly I must apologise I'm currently in work so cannot provide much information about my massively frustrating problem with blue screens so if possible could someone please list the information that will be needed to help and I will provide it in a post as soon as I return home As you have probably guessed I'm really new (Windows Premium BSOD Home 7 32bit) to computers and computing forums and due to being in work I haven't had time to familiarise myself with any standard procedures yet Anyway here is my problem Since I have had my current system bought DDMMYYYY it has blue screened It blue screened after hours of being on initially it did BSOD (Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit) not blue screen then for about a month so I thought nothing of it The blue screen started to occur again more regularly about - months ago but I haven't got the time knowledge or patience to have to deal with it until now After reading a report on the blue screen it mentioned something to do with my GPU overheating on a cold day it will BS maybe once or not at all on a hot day up to blue screens I moniter my GPU temp daily and it idles at c goes to c when watching videos and goes from c to c during games from what i read this is a very cool compared to some GPU's that go up to c The rest of my hardware components are usually less than c Im using windows home premium bit My GPU is Sapphire ATI Radeon HD MB GDDR PCI-Express Graphics Card - - G I bought this pre overclocked mhz max Core Clock and mhz Max Memory clock - I have no idea what this means or is lol My CPU is Intel Core i K Ghz Ghz Overclocked This is all i can list of my specs right now until I return home Again I apologise for how vague this is but I'm guessing such frequent blue screens will lead to alot of future financial blows and I've only had this computer for monthsish so I'm panicing Please help Thank you in advance for any light shined on the situation

A:BSOD (Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit)

NOTE: I have severe eye problems. If I do not respond to your postings, please PM another staff member for assistance.

NOTE: Please provide the following information for a more detailed response: http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

While waiting for a reply to the posting of the above info, please try these free diagnostics:

Quote:

H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
HD Diagnostic (read the details at the link) - Test ALL of the hard drives.

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: Free Online AntiMalware Resources (read the details at the link)
There are also free, bootable antivirus disks at this link: Free Online AntiMalware Resources - Bootable Disks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-windows-7-home-premium-32bit-604241.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Hi Eveyone,
I'm new to the forum and and also to Vista and recentely installed the OEM version another PC. However, I have an older system and Visa isn't recoginizing/discovering the several of my NIC in order for me to connect the network.

I have older NICs (Compaq NC3121 and Intel Pro 100) that were recognized in XP but not in Vista. I downloaded the drivers from the Manfacturer's website but still is not recognizing card. Also the same problem with my audio.

I'm running XP SP3 on one PC
and Vista /Service Pack 1 on another PC. (This a OEM version and a clean install)
Intel Pentium CPU 2.66GHz
GB Motherboard

Other than having to purhase a NEW NICs is there another way to solve this problem.

Thanks for your support.

Shadow4845

A:Vista 32bit Home Premium OEM Issues

You can try this Link:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/226469-vista-32bit-home-premium-oem-issues.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Hello,

A very quick question:

I recently bought a Compaq with Vista Home Premium SP1 installed in French (I live and work in Paris but am English), and want to change the language to English.

I understand that it is possible to change the language in Vista Ultimate using MUIs from Microsoft.

So, if I buy the Anytime upgrade from Microsoft, I should be able to change the language to whatever I like?

One last question:

Would I buy the French Version of the anytime upgrade (i.e. the same language as is installed) and then change using the English MUI?
OR
Could I buy the English upgrade and install this?

Thanks for your help

Marv

http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/203217-upgrade-home-premium-ultimate-32bit.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Hi, I am having a problem with installing the English language pack on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1. It is now in Polish since I am polish and the edition I have is called Windows 7 Ingresso which is basicaly a cut down version of Win7 with some great programs preinstaled and is also really fast. The thing is I like doing youtube tutorials to some programs and things like that, but can't because Windows is in Polish...

I tried installing the English Language Pack through Windows Updates but it gives me an error code 800736B3

Anyone got any ideas?

Any help much appriciated thanks

A:Windows 7 SP1 - English Language Pack Installation Error : 800736B3

Hello baertekxx12,

Peruse the link below to see if it provides any useful information.

Quote:
Microsoft has no publicly available information for error code 800736B3.
Other threads in Answers forums very strongly suggest that error code 800736B3 is a symptom of system corruption/damage, most often caused by, e.g., one or more Norton realtime-protection processes, an infection, and/or injudicious use of "Registry cleaners" (e.g., Registry Mechanic; System Mechanic; RegCure; Advanced SystemCare; AVG PC TuneUp; PCTools Optimiser; CCleaner).

Error installing any language pack using windows update - Microsoft Answers

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/194947-windows-7-sp1-english-language-pack-installation-error-800736b3.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I am running Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit Sp2 on my Dell Studio 1537. When booting up my laptop it repeatedly has unexpected shutdowns while the system boots. When booting in Safe mode I do not have this issue. I have run Malware Bytes to make sure that my computer is Malware free and have run Avast's Full system scan to ensure I have no viruses. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you need more information.

A:Vista Home Premium 32bit SP2 Automatic shutoff

If this is a lap top make sure it is as clean as possible with a can of compressed air.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/347100/vista-home-premium-32bit-sp2-automatic-shutoff/
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi can anyone help with this I did a disc recovery for my Vista and now all i coming up is log on screen asking me for user name and password none have been set and all are Problems Home Vista Premium Recovery 32bit off from bois it keeps telling me Domain not found not sure if this means anything to anyone but when I log on to load Drivers Hard discs come Vista Home Premium 32bit Recovery Problems up C D H X C is my recover X says its boot and on of the others just says Vista I can't remember what the other said someone told me Vista Home Premium 32bit Recovery Problems when is C prompt to quot format quot D amp H Drives as they were the problem Now without knowing much i'm not sure i want to do this as i can not do a full reinstall of Vista Cos i don't have the disc i only a Recovery disc also i feel i need to point out when i start i get two choices come up to load Vista Home Premium and Vista what ever one i click i get the log on screen come and and have the same problem as above I have managed at some points to get come up where i need to type in an Excuteable line i've tried the bcdedit and still get the same thing i will post more information here if needed but the only way i can get it is to Vista Home Premium 32bit Recovery Problems try to log on again and write down what comes up sorry i'm a bit thick at times no doubt someone will tell me its something simple that a child could sort out if i hit F i get this come up Edit windows boot options for windows vista Path windows system winload exe Partition Hard Disk ca NOEXECUTE OPTIN DETECTHAL

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/261723-vista-home-premium-32bit-recovery-problems.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit installed on my laptop, if i get Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit, can i install that on a partition and dualboot Home Premium 32bit and 64 bit?

i have some usb hardware that can only work on a 32bit system so i was wanting to know if this is possible. ive already got the partition made i just want to know if its possible before i burn another dvd

A:Dualboot, Windows 7 Home Premium, 32bit, 64bit help

And will i be able to use the same key from the bottom of my laptop on the 32 bit version and at the same time?

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/213416-dualboot-windows-7-home-premium-32bit-64bit-help.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I have battled this error for awhile and could use some help I ran SFC with no on Update Win premium error Home 32bit 7 800B0100 errors and Check Disk with no errors I have run the CheckSUR several times with no luck Here is the output of the CBS persist log file Checking System Update Readiness Binary Version Package Version - - Checking Update error 800B0100 on Win 7 Home premium 32bit Windows Servicing Packages Checking Package Manifests and Catalogs f CBS MUM Corrupt x F servicing Packages Package for KB bf ad e x mum Line f CBS Catalog Corrupt x B servicing Packages Package for KB Update error 800B0100 on Win 7 Home premium 32bit bf ad e x cat f CBS MUM Corrupt x F servicing Packages Package for KB bf ad e x mum Line f CBS Catalog Corrupt x B servicing Packages Package for KB bf ad e x cat f CBS MUM Corrupt x F servicing Packages Package for KB SP bf ad e x mum Line f CBS Catalog Corrupt x B servicing Packages Package for KB SP bf ad e x cat f CBS MUM Corrupt x F servicing Packages Package for KB bf ad e x mum Line f CBS Catalog Corrupt x B servicing Packages Package for KB bf ad e x cat Checking Package Watchlist Checking Component Watchlist Checking Packages Checking Component Store f CSI Manifest All Zeros x winsxs Manifests msil system runtime serialization resources b a c e en-us b d manifest msil system runtime serialization resources b a c e en-us b d f CSI Manifest All Zeros x winsxs Manifests msil system servicemodel resources b a c e en-us f b b d manifest msil system servicemodel resources b a c e en-us f b b d f CSI Manifest All Zeros x winsxs Manifests msil system identitymodel resources b a c e en-us c dc f manifest msil system identitymodel resources b a c e en-us c dc f f CSI Manifest All Zeros x winsxs Manifests msil system runtime serialization resources b a c e en-us f fbdfbfd e manifest msil system runtime serialization resources b a c e en-us f fbdfbfd e f CSI Manifest All Zeros x winsxs Manifests msil system identitymodel resources b a c e en-us d c e e bf a manifest msil system identitymodel resources b a c e en-us d c e e bf a f CSI Manifest All Zeros x winsxs Manifests msil smsvchost resources b f f f d a a en-us b b b e c manifest msil smsvchost resources b f f f d a a en-us b b b e c f CSI Manifest All Zeros x winsxs Manifests msil system servicemodel resources b a c e en-us f fdb addde manifest msil system servicemodel resources b a c e en-us f fdb addde Summary Seconds executed Found errors CSI Manifest All Zeros Total count CBS MUM Corrupt Total count CBS Catalog Corrupt Total count Unavailable repair files winsxs manifests msil system runtime serialization resources b a c e en-us b d manifest winsxs manifests msil system servicemodel resources b a c e en-us f b b d manifest winsxs manifests msil system identitymodel resources b a c e en-us c dc f manifest winsxs manifests msil system runtime serialization resources b a c e en-us f fbdfbfd e manifest winsxs manifests msil system identitymodel resources b a c e en-us d c e e bf a manifest winsxs manifests msil smsvchost resources b f f f d a a en-us b b b e c manifest winsxs manifests msil system servicemodel resources b a c e en-us f fdb addde manifest servicing packages Package for KB bf ad e x mum servicing packages Package for KB bf ad e x mum servicing packages Package for KB bf ad e x mum servicing packages Package for KB bf ad e x mum servicing packages Package for KB SP bf ad e x mum servicing packages Package for KB SP bf ad e x mum servicing packages Package for KB bf ad e x mum servicing packages Package for KB bf ad e x mum servicing packages Package for KB bf ad e x cat servicing packages Package for KB bf ad e x cat servicing packages Package for KB bf ad e x cat servicing packages Package for KB bf ad e x cat servicing packages Package for KB SP bf ad e x cat servicing packages Package for KB SP bf ad e x cat servicing packages Package for KB bf ad e x cat servicing packages Package for KB bf ad e x cat Checking System Update Re... Read more

A:Update error 800B0100 on Win 7 Home premium 32bit

I've uploaded a file - iagaa.zip - to my OneDrive at Noel's OneDrive
Please download and save it.
Right-click on the downloaded file, and select Extract all…
Extract to the default location - which will create a new folder iagaa in the same place.
Open this folder - there should be two folders inside it (Manifests, and Packages)

Copy the content of the Packages folder to the folder
C:\Windows\Temp\CheckSur\Servicing\Packages

And the content of the manifests folder (.manifest files) into this folder:

C:\Windows\Temp\CheckSur\Winsxs\Manifests

Now run the CheckSUR tool again (it may take a while)

Post the new CheckSUR.log file, and the CheckSUR.persist.log file.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/356940-update-error-800b0100-win-7-home-premium-32bit.html
Relevancy 74.82%

hey all i really don't know what is going on i've been running windows bit no problem for over a year then randomly it starts to freeze so 7 32bit crashing randomly and premium 64 home windows i changed my windows theme to classic windows it ran perfect for about days then it started throwing up errors for one of my flight sims and refused windows 7 home premium 64 and 32bit crashing randomly to run it so tried to do restores and kept failing so i gave up and thought quot sod it i will back it up and start fresh quot put windows bit on ran fine started doing some windows updates and it started freezing again i've only installed drivers and updates so far no a v no firewall as it's just music and films on this pc i read it might be the ram memory and the timings but timings ain't too far out from each other all four are ddr pc - mhz so when i windows 7 home premium 64 and 32bit crashing randomly shut down to check what ram i had it had updates to do and it froze on number so pulled the plug kernel power error rebooted and froze on the log on screen i've gone onto the event viewer and created a file with the errors on it tell me how to post the errors to read as errors in viewer so yeah i really don't know what else i can do it freezes at anytime during a film during games doing nothing sometimes logging on once shutting down and a few times during updates pc specs cpu athlon dual core ghz socket am ram memory gb x ddr mhz pc - m b abit a-s h with ati on board but disabled gpu nvidia gt pci-e x sata hard drives

A:windows 7 home premium 64 and 32bit crashing randomly

Welcome to the same problem I have in my own laptop.
Well, I'm using my dad's laptop to write this reply.
It could be anything.
1st thing, do you have any webpages redirecting during online?
No then ask when was the last good working condition?

Use safe mode press F8 during bootup
Search for system restore
See if any of your system restore points r being deleted.
Do not do any system restore yet.

If your PNP is working, pls saved all your important data to anything that you like to use (USB drive, CD,DVD,etc).

That's right! time waster to do backups.

Backups! backups!backups!.That's what I did not do.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/284810-windows-7-home-premium-64-32bit-crashing-randomly.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi forum.

Does anybody know a good website to download a legit copy of windows 7 32bit or 64bit so I can do a clean installation and activate it with my Key.

Also what should I do after the installation? What should be the first things to do. Install drivers?

Thanks Scott

A:[SOLVED] Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit or 32bit

The only place to download a legit copy of Windows is from Microsoft.
If you already have a product key, what happened to your Windows 7 DVD?

If the key you have is for a pre-installed OEM copy supplied with a new PC, you can't use that key to install a retail version. The OEM key which is on a sticker on a PC or laptop is valid only for that pre-installed copy of Windows, so If you need to do a clean installation from a Microsoft DVD or download, you will have to buy it complete with a new key & licence.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-windows-7-home-premium-64bit-or-32bit-607537.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hello

I have two xp pro systems one desktop and laptop, and a new laptop running Vista Home Premium 32bit the xp pro computers will share no problem, they will even see my vista laptop (I shared my dvd drive and a few folders) xp to vista share is okay
I can not get my Vista laptop to see either xp pro computer desktop or xp laptop, the newtork name is correct on all three I have spent over 3 hrs. trying to get it to work.

I did about 1 1/2 yrs ago desktop power supply died and just now got around to fixing it, did not really need it so I was not in a hurry

I use zone alarm for firewalls and have turned all off and still no luck

Any help would be great
Thanks

A:Need to network XP pro Desktop with Vista Home Premium 32bit

Hi tonyzz, and welcome to the Vista Forums

As you have sharing one way it could be the "new" methods used by vista for network discovery that is causing the problem.

Microsoft have released a patch for XP to allow vista machines to see them in the Sharing Center

Download details: Link Layer Topology Discovery (LLTD) Responder (KB922120)

You can also try to connect using the Start menu Seach bar - enter the address in the form \\severname\sharename and Vista Should find it

Hope this helps

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/212061-need-network-xp-pro-desktop-vista-home-premium-32bit.html
Relevancy 74.82%

When I purchased this generic computer I expected a clean installed version of Windows 7 x32bit. However what I received was a version updated from Vista. I have the Vista disk and a "Windows 7 Upgrade Option Program"disk, both with product keys.
My C drive (250Gb) contains only the operating system and programs, D drive (500Gb) is data only and F drive (External 1Tb) is used for backup.
I backup weekly including a system image. I do not have A "System Reserved" partition.
If at some time in the future I need to do a Re Format and Clean Install will I have to reinstall Vista, Update it and then use the Windows 7 disk or is there an alternative? I hope it never happens but I want to be prepared.

A:Clean Reinstall Windows 7 Home Premium x 32bit

You can do that, but if you can get full installation media from your OEM, you could also use that. The Windows 7 Upgrade Option Program disc came from the OEM that sold the original machine to the original owner - they purchased it with Vista right before Win7 was available, and got the upgrade disc for free. I can't say I've ever actually seen one, but from the description it sounds like any other upgrade disc. There is a tutorial here for installing clean from an upgrade disc, so you might be able to try that.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/207029-clean-reinstall-windows-7-home-premium-x-32bit.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hello I am writing from my Windows Home Premium bit machine Intel Core Duo x CPU nVidia GeForce GT video card using Safe Mode with networking enabled since I am lazy to wait for normal boot before writing I was looking for registry keys amp did some cleanup while most of services were down to maximize effect of boosting up the computer that's the reason of Safe Mode Anyway - I booted to Safe Mode as I experienced a quot blackout quot of my desktop To be correct the term quot blackout quot is not lose of power in line but video card bug or something else similar It's when blacks occassionally x86 Premium Home out Win7 (32bit) the graphics of Windows just stop responding and changes to graphical interface is not visible on monitor Newly opened or restored windows are just black inside and without visible interface but invisible buttons still can be clicked and it still do something just the graphics are somewhat quot blacked out quot and I can't see Win7 Home Premium x86 (32bit) occassionally blacks out what the computer actually does It happed once or twice few days before but never before the first occurence Simple hard reset and normal boot repairs that but I want to know what can cause that and how to prevent something Win7 Home Premium x86 (32bit) occassionally blacks out like that occur again I can also boot to a quot rescue disc quot simple Linux Live CD with prepared tools for debugging or I can use original Ubuntu Live CD which I need to burn first so it's no problem to actually go around and try out to seek for troubles in another environment

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/400526-win7-home-premium-x86-32bit-occassionally-blacks-out.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I recently upgraded from Windows Vista to Windows Home Premium I decided to do a full reformat on the computer and to start fresh again after I installed Windows i updated my 32bit. Premium 7 crashing Home Games Windows drivers etc Now i have a huge Games crashing Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit. problem whenever i'm playing games like World of Warcraft or Minecraft my computer screen will just freeze after a few minutes of gameplay The longest time I had playing was about minutes until the crash occured I have no idea why this is happening my computer was running just fine before i upgraded to Windows Vista I also heard this problem could be happening by a low power PSU but my PSU is W I called Dell to see if I could get any help but nothing got accomplished My specs are Manufacturer Dell System Model XPS i OS Windows Home Games crashing Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit. Premium bit Service Pack Processor Intel R Core TM Quad CPU Q GHz BIOS Version Date Dell Inc Motherboard PP NVIDIAnforce i sli Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GT Graphics Card Version Memory MB RAM DirectX Version DirectX Here is a picture of what is happening

A:Games crashing Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kirbyflys

I recently upgraded from Windows Vista to Windows 7 Home Premium. I decided to do a full reformat on the computer and to start fresh again, after I installed Windows 7 i updated my drivers etc...

Now i have a huge problem... whenever i'm playing games like World of Warcraft or Minecraft, my computer screen will just freeze after a few minutes of gameplay. The longest time I had playing was about 10 minutes until the crash occured. I have no idea why this is happening, my computer was running just fine before i upgraded to Windows Vista.

I also heard this problem could be happening by a low power PSU, but my PSU is 750W.

I called Dell to see if I could get any help, but nothing got accomplished.

My specs are:

Manufacturer: Dell
System Model: XPS 630i
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz)
BIOS Version/Date: Dell Inc. 1.0.13, 5/5/2009
Motherboard: 0PP150 NVIDIAnforce 650i sli
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Graphics Card Version: 8.17.12.7533
Memory: 4096MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Here is a picture of what is happening:

If the crashes have BSOD's please provide the DMP files

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

If they dont Have BSOD's please check event viewer

There are several ways to find what the problem is. The best is to go into event viewer (type eventvwr in search). Go to the windows log>application tab.

You want to look for critical errors (they have red in the left column ).

When you find them you want to look for critical errors that say app hang, app crash, or anything that relates to the problem.

When you find them please note the event ID, and the source codes and tell us what they are.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/179141-games-crashing-windows-7-home-premium-32bit.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hello everyone I'm correctly Premium 32bit - USB Home not working Ports in need of a little help Having just received a newly-built custom PC I was wanting to transfer some files from my old one like you would except whenever I connect ANY USB Storage device either my little GB memory stick or my GB portable hard drive Windows Explorer promptly crashes This seems to happen a short while USB Ports not working correctly - Home Premium 32bit after I try any data transfer If I try to restart Explorer everything disappears until I remove the USB drive I'm not wholly convinced it's the USB ports my mouse is USB-driven and working and at the same time I'm not convinced it's the devices as both work on my laptop with the USB Ports not working correctly - Home Premium 32bit same OS I have SP installed as well which makes the problem even more perplexing I'm hoping that someone would be able to help me and thanks for reading through the paragraphs I've wrote EDIT I've also used the Event Viewer to find out what exactly the problem is and it's given me an EventID of Please help

A:USB Ports not working correctly - Home Premium 32bit

Will the mouse work in the problematic USB ports, or did you try the devices in all ports? How about trying to disable autoplay? (Press Start -> type autoplay) It may be just be some content on the devices...

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/256594-usb-ports-not-working-correctly-home-premium-32bit.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I'm trying to install battlefield 2 on my computer and everything goes fine with the installation except that at the very end of the third disk installation, when the loading bar is finished, the install wizard minimizes itself and doesn't do anything. I assume this would be the point at which an "installation complete" window would pop or something, but nothing, it just sits there minimized and I can't maximize it. I tried just using the task manager to stop the program but after doing so, I can't run Battlefield. Any suggestions?

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/201814-battlefield-2-problems-vista-home-premium-32bit.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hello, Every once in a while I get the bad pool caller blue screen, i have attached a dxdiag file and if any other files are needed just tell me and ill attach them also, if anybody see's a problem or anything it would be appreciated if i could get it resolved
Thanks.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/127953/bad-pool-caller-on-vista-32bit-home-premium/
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi there this is my first post on this forum so take easy on me I've been browsing the internet for hours eventhough it seems to be a somewhat reoccuring issue I couldn't find the solution yet so I hope my own thread will work better I've recently purchased a new notebook quot HP dv - eg quot specs Proc AMD Turion X Dual-Core Mobile Prozessor RM- GHz HP premium WPA notebook, AP connect cant dv6 to vista home 32bit MB L -Cache Memory mb DDR OS Windows Vista Home Premium bit Service Pack Network Cards Atheros AR b g WiFi Adapter Realtek RTL D D Family PCI-E GBE NIC Router Siemens Gigaset SX with a German ISP Problem Everytime I try to connect to a WPA Wi-Fi connection I get an error message telling me HP dv6 notebook, vista home premium 32bit cant connect to WPA AP I've timed out while trying to authenthicate The SSID is HP dv6 notebook, vista home premium 32bit cant connect to WPA AP quot BermudaDreieck quot the wpa-key keys long only numbers and letters When I disable the WPA option my notebook connects without a problem and I get a stable and fast connection Other Notebooks didn't have problems connecting to the WPA network before neither did my dad's PC I've already updated the firmware of my router as well as the driver of the Atheros card The errorlog I get sorry its in german Protokollname System Quelle Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Networking Datum Ereignis-ID Aufgabenkategorie Ebene Informationen Schl sselw rter Benutzer LOKALER DIENST Computer Computer Beschreibung Hilfsklasse L Sec Helper Class Ereignis Vollst ndige Informationen zu dieser Sitzung finden Sie im Drahtlosdiagnose-Informationsereignis Hilfsklasse Schicht- -Sicherheit Initialisierungsstatus Erfolgreich Diagnoseergebnis Problem gefunden Fehlerursache Es kann keine Verbindung mit quot BermudaDreieck quot hergestellt werden Die Drahtlosauthentifizierung ist aufgrund einer Zeit berschreitung fehlgeschlagen Detaillierte Fehlerursache Durch den Schicht -Sicherheitschl sselaustausch wurden keine Multicastschl ssel vor Ablauf der Zeit berschreitung generiert Reparaturoption Stellen Sie erneut eine Verbindung mit quot BermudaDreieck quot her Wenn das Problem weiterhin besteht wenden Sie sich an den Netzwerkadministrator bzw an den Hardwarehersteller um weitere Unterst tzung zu erhalten Informationen zur diagnostizierten Verbindung Schnittstellen-GUID f c- c - f -ab - f ec de Schnittstellenname Atheros AR b g WiFi Adapter Schnittstellentyp Urspr ngliches WiFi Profil BermudaDreieck SSID BermudaDreieck SSID-L nge Verbindungsmodus Infra Sicherheit aktiviert Ja Verbindungs-ID Vom Hardwarehersteller bereitgestellte Sicherheitseinstellungen IHV Nein Das Profil entspricht den Netzwerkanforderungen Ja Vorzuordnung und Zuordnungsstatus Erfolg Sicherheit und Authentifizierung Konfigurierte Sicherheitstyp Gesch tzter Drahtloszugriff mit vorinstallierten Schl sseln WPA-PSK Konfigurierte Verschl sselungstyp TKIP Sicherheitsverbindungsstatus Fehlgeschlagen x Anzahl der empfangenen Sicherheitspakete Anzahl der gesendeten Sicherheitspakete X-Protokoll Nein Schl sselaustausch wurde initiiert Ja Unicastschl ssel empfangen Ja Multicastschl ssel empfangen Nein Ereignisausf hrlichkeit Ereignis-XML lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Networking quot Guid quot c e - e - d -bbeb- quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation ActivityID quot ADECE -A C - DC - C - B E E quot gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Computer lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot HelperClassName quot gt L Sec Helper Class lt Data gt lt Data Name quot EventDescrip... Read more

A:HP dv6 notebook, vista home premium 32bit cant connect to WPA AP

Can you go to bablefish and convert that then post back here.

Thanks,
Ben

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/229038-hp-dv6-notebook-vista-home-premium-32bit-cant-connect-wpa-ap.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi all I'm having an issue with booting up my desktop that is frustrating me to no end Vista Premium Boot Home with 32bit issue Problem After a Blue Screen of Death upon waking my computer from sleep mode this morning whenever I boot up my machine the manufacturer logo comes up it starts spewing out some boot text as normal it gets to the point where it check to see if it can boot from CD and after it finishes checking that it does nothing if I have a disk it can boot from in the drive it prompts me to press any key and I can boot from the disk but if I wait long enough it fails the same way once it tries to boot 'normally' It just sits there The screen isn't blank it just doesn't try to do anything else as far as I can tell Things I've tried that had no effect Boot again This includes with unplugging all external hardware sans the mouse keyboard and monitor or even with unplugging the mouse and keyboard and leaving just the monitor Press f repeatedly on boot to get the advanced boot menu to come up It will not come up it will if I press f when it's booting from the recovery disk though but that only makes it use my chosen method on the recovery disk screen Startup Recovery Boot issue with Vista Home Premium 32bit using recovery Boot issue with Vista Home Premium 32bit disk The first time I did this it reported an an issue and said it fixed it but on the reboot it did nothing different Use a System Restore Point using recovery disk I tried multiple times even going back to my oldest Boot issue with Vista Home Premium 32bit restore point to no avail Set the active partition using DISKPART from the command line using the recovery disk See if I can find something using bootcfg from the command line but it can't open the boot ini file Here's a few other things I've considered trying but am reluctant to do before asking for a better solution A Reinstall windows on my primary drive or Repair if that's an option B Put a new installation of Windows on my large external drive and try booting from there backing up my important files to the external drive and then doing a reinstall on my primary drive C Somehow backup my files to the external drive without having to install windows on it and then reinstall windows or even completely wipe out the C drive partition and start fresh If anyone has any other things I should try first I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know The most important thing to me is preserving as much of my data as possible so solutions that don't involve losing it are best Thanks all

A:Boot issue with Vista Home Premium 32bit

I would start with doing or attempting a repair install. That won't damage your files will will re-install Windows.

If that fails or if you'd rather access your files first, burn a boot disc like a Linux "Live" disc and copy your files to the external drive. I use Symantec Ghost boot disc as a method for doing this same type of file recovery.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/boot-issue-with-vista-home-premium-32bit-598486.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi,I got my new SL500 with a 250GB HDD with Vista Home Premium 32bit. I wanted to install 64bit-Home Premium so I decided to buy a new HDD on which I'd installed Vista Home Premium 64bit. Now I want to use the former SL500-250GB-HDD in my old Z60m, but when I try to install Vista 32bit on Z60m, it doesn't work. ThinkVantage Rescue and Recovery starts instead. How can I get the 32bit-version running on the Z60m?Sorry for bad English, I'm tired...  Thanks in advantage, febacb

A:Vista Home Premium 32bit on Z60m. HDD in SL500 bef...

Welcome to the forum!The hardware between these two machines is different enough to warrant a clean install of your OS. You'll have to use Rescue and Recovery, and will still have to load quite a few drivers afterwards.Hope this helps.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T61-and-prior-T-series/Vista-Home-Premium-32bit-on-Z60m-HDD-in-SL500-before/td-p/159350
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi my current OS is windows vista 32 bit home premium
when i start up my windows 7 disk to install it
(windows 7 32bit home premium)

I press not to update
I choose upgrade
then it runs the comparability identifier
then in comes up with two things it says for me to uninstall
:AMD catalyst install manager
:Catalyst control center branding
Ive done this once before and uninstalling them it makes my screen resolution go down so i choose not to uninstall them this time around
then it hangs at copying files is not uninstalling them the cause of it not running

I have a
:Toshiba satellite p300

A:Help windows 7 32bit home premium install fails

Quote:

Ive done this once before and uninstalling them it makes my screen resolution go down

This is quite normal. Please uninstall the AMD/ATI programs completely and try the Windows 7 Upgrade process again.

After Windows 7 has been successfully installed, you can head over to the AMD Support site and get yourself the Win7 32 bit driver for your video card/chipset. Once installed, your display resolution should be back to normal!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/help-windows-7-32bit-home-premium-install-fails-595367.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi guys Im having problems with my DELL Vostro Its running Vista Home Premium I ran rkill and it has detected Rootkit ZeroAccess I downloaded Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit It removed several files but I downloaded FARBAR and would really appreciate if someone could take a look at the FRST and Addition files and see if the problems could be resolved I will copy the files in below Home Vista ZeroAccess Premium Windows (32bit) many thanks ndonaldson Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST x Version - - Ran by ROOSKEY administrator on ROOSKEY-PC - - Running from F Anti Virus Loaded Profiles ROOSKEY Available Profiles ROOSKEY Platform Windows Vista Home Premium (32bit) ZeroAccess Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack X Language English United States Internet Explorer Version Default browser Chrome Boot Mode Normal Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool http www geekstogo com forum topic -frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool Processes Whitelisted If an entry is included in the fixlist the process will be closed The file will not be moved Microsoft Corporation C Windows System SLsvc exe Microsoft Corporation Windows Vista Home Premium (32bit) ZeroAccess C Windows System wlanext exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Windows Vista Home Premium (32bit) ZeroAccess Files Common Files microsoft shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Common Files microsoft shared Windows Live WLIDSVCM EXE Oracle Corporation C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe Microsoft Corporation C Windows ehome ehtray exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe Microsoft Corporation C Windows ehome ehmsas exe Registry Whitelisted If an entry is included in the fixlist the registry item will be restored to default or removed The file will not be moved HKLM Run gt X HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched gt C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe - - Oracle Corporation Winlogon Notify GoToAssist C Program Files Citrix GoToAssist G AWinLogon dll - - Citrix Online a division of Citrix Systems Inc HKLM D A F F InprocServer Default-fastprox fastprox dll lt ATTENTION HKU S- - - - - - - Run WMPNSCFG gt C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe - - Microsoft Corporation HKU S- - - - - - - Run ehTray exe gt C Windows ehome ehTray exe - - Microsoft Corporation HKU S- - - - - - - Run swg gt C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe - - Google Inc HKU S- - - - - - - MountPoints d a e b- - dd-b - d b d - F sysboot scr HKU S- - - Run msnmsgr gt C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe background Internet Whitelisted If an item is included in the fixlist if it is a registry item it will be removed or restored to default Winsock Catalog mswsock dll No File ATTENTION LibraryPath should be SystemRoot system NLAapi dll Winsock Catalog mswsock dll No File ATTENTION LibraryPath should be SystemRoot System mswsock dll Hosts There are more than one entry in Hosts See Hosts section of Addition txt Tcpip Parameters DhcpNameServer Tcpip Interfaces D F -E - FC-ACA - CA D DBC DhcpNameServer Tcpip Interfaces F EC F-E - DF - D F- E B ADE DhcpNameServer Internet Explorer HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page SystemRoot system blank htm HKU S- - - - - - - Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page hxxp www bbc co uk HKU S- - - - - - - Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL hxxp www google ie ig dell hl en amp client dell-row amp channel ie amp ibd URLSearchHook HKU S- - - - - - - - No Name - EA - AA - A A- - AF E D F - No File SearchScopes HKU S- - - - - - - - gt D D -BF E- ED-B - E URL hxxp search amp s M oU l h CewCNi I kxDAGnbU q searchTerms BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - gt C E -B - BC - - C CA - gt C ProgramData Real RealPlayer BrowserRecordPlugin IE rpbrowserrecordplugin dll - - RealPlayer BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - gt BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - gt ... Read more

A:Windows Vista Home Premium (32bit) ZeroAccess

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.===AS: Windows Defender (Enabled - Out of date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}Enable Window Defender.http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/turn-windows-defender-on-off#turn-windows-defender-on-off=windows-vistaI suggest also that you install a FirewallComodo has as a free one.https://personalfirewall.comodo.com/free-download.htmlSelect the one for your Vista operating system.Install the application after you have run this suggested fix.===Press the windows key + r on your keyboard at the same time. This will open the RUN BOX.Type Notepad and and click the OK key.Please copy the entire contents of the code box below to the a new file. start

CreateRestorePoint:
EmptyTemp:
CloseProcesses:
cmd: netsh winsock reset catalog

HKLM\...\Run: [] => [X]
HKLM\...D6A79037F57F\InprocServer32: [Default-fastprox] fastprox.dll <==== ATTENTION
Winsock: Catalog5 01 mswsock.dll No File ATTENTION: LibraryPath should be "%SystemRoot%\system32\NLAapi.dll"
Winsock: Catalog5 05 mswsock.dll No File ATTENTION: LibraryPath should be "%SystemRoot%\System32\mswsock.dll"
URLSearchHook: HKU\S-1-5-21-3052671113-688549900-3555380559-1000 - (No Name) - {81017EA9-9AA8-4A6A-9734-7AF40E7D593F} - No File
SearchScopes: HKU\S-1-5-21-3052671113-688549900-3555380559-1000 -> {70D46D94-BF1E-45ED-B567-48701376298E} URL = hxxp://127.0.0.1:4664/search&s=M94oU4l9h1CewCNi6I_kxDAGnbU?q={searchTerms}
S3 BCM42RLY; system32\drivers\BCM42RLY.sys [X]
S4 blbdrive; \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\blbdrive.sys [X]
S3 IpInIp; system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys [X]
S3 MREMPR5; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Motive\MREMPR5.SYS [X]
S3 MRENDIS5; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Motive\MRENDIS5.SYS [X]
S3 NwlnkFlt; system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys [X]
S3 NwlnkFwd; system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys [X]
C:\ProgramData\ej9otj.pad
C:\ProgramData\jz6dzb.js
C:\ProgramData\jz6dzb.pad
C:\ProgramData\lv9e.pad
C:\Users\ROOSKEY\AppData\Roaming\AltShell.ini
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Users\ROOSKEY\Documents\Bank:Roxio EMC Stream
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Users\ROOSKEY\Documents\Downloads:Roxio EMC Stream
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Users\ROOSKEY\Documents\DSC_0007.JPG:Roxio EMC Stream
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Users\ROOSKEY\Documents\DSC_0011.JPG:Roxio EMC Stream
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Users\ROOSKEY\Documents\DSC_0072.JPG:Roxio EMC Stream
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Users\ROOSKEY\Documents\DSC_0091.JPG:Roxio EMC Stream
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Users\ROOSKEY\Documents\Emma Flinthams folder:Roxio EMC Stream
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Users\ROOSKEY\Documents\GIRLS PIC.jpg:Roxio EMC Stream
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Users\ROOSKEY\Documents\Granddad.jpg:Roxio EMC Stream
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Users\ROOSKEY\Documents\Historic Rainfall:Roxio EMC Stream
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Users\ROOSKEY\Documents\My Received Files:Roxio EMC Stream

End
Save the file as fixlist.txt in the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.The location is listed in the 3rd line of the Farbar log you have submitted.Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.Restart the computer normally to reset the registry.The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.====Your version of Java is outdated and needs to be updated to take advantage of fixes that have eliminated security vulnerabilities.You can manually check your present version and update as recommended.https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jspBe careful not to install malware posing as Java update!Important read this blog.http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/malware-poses-as-an-update-for-java-0-day-fix/Quoted from the page."In light of the recent events surrounding Java, users must seriously consider their use of Java. Do they really need it? If yes, make sure that users foll... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/604852/windows-vista-home-premium-32bit-zeroaccess/
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi, I have had 32bit on my custom PC for a while now, and I wanted to get 64bit, but when I bought one from Memory Express, the guy gave me an OEM, I do not know that much about computers, but it seems OEM only works for brand new computers? From what I have seen, I also need to be a system builder in order to get some files from microsoft (which I am not), so what do I do about this? Any help or clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Question 2: If I was to erase the windows 32bit through command prompt, would I be unable to use the OEM to install 64bit cleanly?

A:Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit to Professional 64bit OEM?

You have to do a clean install to go from 32 to 64 bit, no upgrade is possible. Save your data then:

Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/281144-windows-7-home-premium-32bit-professional-64bit-oem.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi to all,

i?ve got a problem my girlfriends toshiba L300D-11K crashed,
so i?ve formatted the hdd to install vista home premium 32bit,
but the installation freezes at the last step to finish setup.
The OS is not the recovery one, but a brand new original
with a different key. Am i used to install any third-party-drivers
during installation to get the installation work ? When so, how to do ?

The hdd seems to be ok, after the third try on installing vista,
i?ve installed Ubuntu wich worked very well.

After Ubuntu worked well, i tried to install XP wich chrashes in a blue screen.

I need help :), i hope my girlfriend finds her toshiba-recovery-cd .....

thanks in advance for your help...
3rd..

A:Install Vista 32Bit Home Premium L300D-11K

Hi,

> i tried to install XP wich chrashes in a blue screen.

It crashes because you need sata drivers or install in ,,Compatible,, mode (change in Bios)

> but the installation freezes at the last step to finish setup.

do you use original Windows disk or Windows assembly from Internet?

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?55412-Install-Vista-32Bit-Home-Premium-L300D-11K
Relevancy 74.82%

Attached are the Screen in Premium Home Vista Blue 32bit debug logs The crashes started happening on the Thursday morning of Oct The first one happened at around AM The second one on the rd happened at around AM The rd one on the th happened at around AM as well The th one was less than a hour later than the rd one when I was doing something with the kernel memory dump file Perhaps I was opening it The rd and th ones were the ones that I actually saw happening The rd one happened when I was sitting there but not doing anything to the computer at the moment The th one happened when the computer was Blue Screen in Vista 32bit Home Premium not being responsive when I was trying to view the kernel dump file or when I was trying to close the Notepad that I was using to view the kernel dump file The first BSOD was Kernel Stack Inpage Error The rest were Kernel Data Inpage Error The debug log names represent chronological order They are from the minidump stuff a is from the minidump b is from the kernel dump Also I found this error under Event Viewer under System It seems to appear right before the Blue Screen happens The driver detected a controller error on Device Ide IdePort Event ID Source atapi However this error also showed up at AM on the th but I don't recall a Blue Screen happening there Also this might be unrelated but it seems that the Synaptics tray icon shows the left button with a green color and when I use the touchpad the blue dot that shows up on touchpad doesn't show anymore See attached png Also I use a Dell Inspiron laptop

A:Blue Screen in Vista 32bit Home Premium

1 - has I/O error with older driver (giveio.sys Wed Apr 03 22:33:25 1996)
2 - status of c0000185 indicates that it means the disk subsystem has experienced a failure.
3 - the same as 2
4a - DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR: There was error with disk hardware
4b - the same as 3

Also, this seems to relate to it:

Also, I found this error under Event Viewer under System. It seems to appear right before the Blue Screen happens:

The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Ide\IdePort1.

Event ID 11
Source atapi

If this is a disk issue (as it seems), then the other errors (such as the touchpad) can be caused by it.

I'd first suggest running a hard drive diagnostic. Instructions on that are here: HD Diagnostic

If the hard drive is starting to die, now is the time to backup your stuff. If you don't back it up now, then data recovery will become very expensive as the drive goes through it's death throes. Also, a disk failure also means that you're going to need your recovery disks to reinstall Windows. If you don't have them or can't find them - then you'll have to contact the system manufacturer for a copy of the disks (less expensive than a copy of Windows).

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/256769-blue-screen-vista-32bit-home-premium.html
Relevancy 74.82%

hello seven forums, my mother recently bought another computer in another language. i wish to change this language to English, so when i'm configuring the computer, i can actually understand it, but how do i do this?

A:Changing Language on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

Quote: Originally Posted by poolwizard

hello seven forums, my mother recently bought another computer in another language. i wish to change this language to English, so when i'm configuring the computer, i can actually understand it, but how do i do this?

goto region and language settings in control panel and set to english

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/151958-changing-language-windows-7-home-premium-64-bit.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I plan to buy a laptop that comes with Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. And I want to add another language for reading and typing (not to change the menu's language - MUI).

I'm currently use XP and I have an XP's CD. When I want to install a new language for reading and typing, I can easily insert XP's CD into my optical drive. But if I buy a laptop that come with an OS, I will have no CD.

So, how can I do it now? Thanks.

A:Install new language in Windows 7 Home Premium

Windows 7 language packs are only available for computers that are running Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 7 Enterprise.

source

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/100877-install-new-language-windows-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Trying to clean install from Vista 32bit to Win7 64bit both Home Premium. I put the Win 7 DVD in the tray, shut down the computer, restarted with hard button and nothing happened. It rebooted into Vista. Opened DVD drive and double clicked on setup.exe and got the following message "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program and then contact the software publisher."
How do I get Windows 7 to install?

A:Trying to upgrade from Vista 32bit to Win7 64bit both Home Premium

You'll need to select the DVD drive as the boot option in BIOS. Read through Clean Install Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/370909-trying-upgrade-vista-32bit-win7-64bit-both-home-premium.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi there,
i am having a 32bit vista home premium with 2.4GHz intel chip, nvidia GEForce7100/nforce750i and 2gb ram.
will this config be enough for this particular game???

A:Rainbow Six Vegas 2 compatability(Vista Home Premium 32bit)

Minimum Configuration:

CPU: 3 GHz Pentium 4 Hyper Treading or AMD Athlon 3000Operating System: Windows Vista/Windows XP SP2 (only)Memory: 1024MB for Windows XP / 2048MB for Windows VistaDrive Space: 7 GBGraphics Card: 128 MB DirectX -compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video cardSound Card: DirectX-compliant sound cardDirectX version: DirectX 9.0c (included on disc)
Recommended & Preferred Configuration:

CPU: Intel and AMD processors 3.2 GHzOperating System: Windows Vista/Windows XP SP2 (only)Memory: 2048MBDrive Space: 7 GBGraphics Card: 256 MB DirectX -compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video cardSound Card: DirectX-compliant sound cardDirectX version: DirectX 9.0c (included on disc)

Use the Game-o-Meter tool to see if you match these requirements: Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 system requirements.

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/188367-rainbow-six-vegas-2-compatability-vista-home-premium-32bit.html
Relevancy 73.96%

My wife's computer has been having random BSODs for a few weeks now. I have tested the memory with memtest, updated bios and all drivers I could find, changed out video card, replaced secondary hard drive, etc., but I'm stuck. I have uploaded the DM Log collector zip file. Any help is appreciated.

A:Random BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit (0x0000008e and others)

Hello,

Code:
MpKsl35d81015.sys Wed Aug 21 15:32:05 2013 (52153FE5)
When this file is present, it normally means that Mircosoft Security Essentials is corrupt, so please uninstall, and try a fresh install here: Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

Code:
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::PrepareDmaBuffer+998 )
In case it's not only the MSE, update, or reinstall DirectX: Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center

Afterwards, please post back the results.

-Gamer

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/329722-random-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-32bit-0x0000008e-others.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Okay so I purchased the Upgrade version I have XP service pack installed right now I know there's a work around that allows the upgrade version to be used for a clean install I was wondering if upgrading the normal way over XP will basically be the same as a clean install Will it wipe my drive clean or will there still be remnants left such as drivers programs registry keys etc Also if I ever wanted to do a clean install which shouldn't be a problem legally since I own XP would it basically be the same as doing so with the full version Another question I have is about manually maintaining my system I've read that Vista isn't like XP in that I don't need registry cleaners or spyware cleaners Is this true I have a habit of using these things frequently to keep my comp as speedy but upgrading Home questions... couple to a soon Vista 32bit Premium as possible Not much just Auslogics Boost Speed AVG and zone alarm Those are my mainstays I also have ad-aware and CCleaner upgrading to Vista Home Premium 32bit soon but a couple questions... just in case Would AVG and zone alarm still be good programs to use I find that they do very well in keeping my system protected I must admit I was among those that talked about Vista like it was crap and I haven't even tried it much It was mostly from what I've heard It wasn't until I read that article at tweakguides com TweakGuides com - upgrading to Vista Home Premium 32bit soon but a couple questions... Vista Annoyances Resolved about Vista that I decided to take the plunge and go for it Made me feel like an idiot but it gave me the true info without the BS

A:upgrading to Vista Home Premium 32bit soon but a couple questions...

Hello Rising, welcome to Vista forums!

A clean install would be best, have a look at the link below.
As I'm sure you're aware, have the drivers available before you start.

Clean Install From Upgrade Vista

All the programs you list are compatible with Vista.
You will be pleased with Vista!

Keep us informed!

Later Ted

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/178103-upgrading-vista-home-premium-32bit-soon-but-couple-questions.html
Relevancy 73.96%

So I have the fun task of reinstalling Product - key Vista 32bit Re-install Home Premium valid not Vista on an Acer Aspire laptop but I'm having some issues with the reinstall Now I have a valid and legal product key on the base of the PC The product key is for Vista Home Premium bit OEM I don't have a Vista disk Acer laptops dont ship with them so I located a Vista bit Home Premium disk and tried to use that After all the licence is the product key not the media Re-install Vista 32bit Home Premium - Product key not valid However during install it tells me my product key is not valid Funnily enough I've never had this problem before - mismatched disks with product keys As far as I know if the product key is valid and for the same version of windows as the disc the install should work surely Does anyone have any experience re-installing on Acer laptops or Re-install Vista 32bit Home Premium - Product key not valid will I have to shell-out hour goodness knows what for the magic Acer special recovery disks to re-vamp my machine Cheers

A:Re-install Vista 32bit Home Premium - Product key not valid

Hi,

OEM copies do sometimes have this problem. If you are sure you are installing the same version of Windows as your product key, install Windows without the product key if necessary and activate using the free phone activation (if online activation is not working, and you make the effort to phone up, Microsoft assume you are telling the truth and activate your copy of Windows anyway) This should fix the problem.

Richard

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/274135-re-install-vista-32bit-home-premium-product-key-not-valid.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi Please can someone anyone help System specs drive full capacity 32bit 3tb Premium recognising Home not of Windows Home Premium bit Manufacturer Medion Motherboard MS- version Chipset AMD G Southbridge SMDSB Bios American Megatrends Inc version A MLN Home Premium 32bit not recognising full capacity of 3tb drive E Date I have recently purchased a new hard drive Seagate Barracude tb ST DM that I intend to use for data storage so this does not need to be bootable I have connected this using an external enclosure via USB My system will only show the drive as gb I have downloaded Seagate disc wizard to use the extended capacity manager but this shows the following message quot The entire space is accessible there are no harddisks with MBR partition style larger than Home Premium 32bit not recognising full capacity of 3tb drive TB in your system or sector's size on your disk is larger than KB All hard drives can be managed by Add New Disk tool quot From reading more threads on this subject than is healthy there appear to be quot issues quot with drives greater than tb On these threads some people have posted screen prints of the disk management screen which usually shows the drive split into partitions with a tb unallocated partition Mine does not There is only partition of gb Can anyone help me get my system to recognise this tb drive At this stage I have no idea what the problem is I am no computer expert but have usually managed to solve things using google and common sense Is there a compatibility issue between either the bios motherboard and tb drives in general SMC

A:Home Premium 32bit not recognising full capacity of 3tb drive

Quote: Originally Posted by SMC

Hi. Please can someone (anyone!) help?

System specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
Manufacturer: Medion
Motherboard MS-7501 version 2.1
Chipset AMD780G
Southbridge SMDSB700

Bios: American Megatrends Inc. version A7501MLN.10E (Date 04/10/2008).

I have recently purchased a new hard drive (Seagate Barracude 3tb ST3000DM001) that I intend to use for data storage, so this does not need to be bootable. I have connected this using an external enclosure via USB. My system will only show the drive as 746gb. I have downloaded Seagate disc wizard to use the extended capacity manager but this shows the following message: "The entire space is accessible: there are no harddisks with MBR partition style larger than 2 TB in your system or sector's size on your disk is larger than 512 KB. All hard drives can be managed by Add New Disk tool."

From reading more threads on this subject than is healthy, there appear to be "issues" with drives greater than 2tb. On these threads, some people have posted screen prints of the disk management screen, which usually shows the drive split into 2 partitions, with a 2.19tb unallocated partition. Mine does not. There is only 1 partition of 746gb.

Can anyone help me get my system to recognise this 3tb drive? At this stage I have no idea what the problem is. I am no computer expert but have usually managed to solve things using google and common sense. Is there a compatibility issue between either the bios / motherboard and 3tb drives in general?

SMC

Hi and welcome.
I have an external USB drive and it only supports drives up to 1 TB. This is most likely your issue. You need to connect the drive up to sata ports in your computer and partition it from there. Windows 7 32 bit can see drives that large but is not able to boot from them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/263448-home-premium-32bit-not-recognising-full-capacity-3tb-drive.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi,

I am thinking about buying this pack for the family but my son thinks Home Premium will not run all his (old) XP games because according to "windows compare" Home Premium does NOT "Run many existing Windows XP productivity applications in Windows XP Mode" as does Ultimate.

anybody any suggestions what is meant with that?

thx

A:Home Premium Family Pack

With respect, I tell you to forget about all that. It is simply not applicable.

Your son is not going to require XP mode feature of the Windows 7 operating system. That is intended for applications and hardware that are not compatible to operate within Windows 7. You may think of XP mode as a bonus feature add-on, that you are never going to need to use in all likelihood.

I put my pcs to good use and as such, I play many games myself. I've been beta testing 7 for about a year now. I have not run into any compatibility issues and all my games simply work. I do not play too many older games but the ones I've tried are all good. The exception here is the original Wolfenstein.

So I suggest you go ahead with your planned purchase. I don't mind discussing with your son. He's welcome to message me if he would like ask any questions.

If you do purchase, then enjoy the great OS.

Regards.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/34100-home-premium-family-pack.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi. I'm a Brit living n France, and have just purchased a new computer running W7 Home Premium but obviously the system language is all in French and I just can't seem to get it to change to English. I've read various (conflicting) bits online, some of which suggests I need to have W7 Ultimate in order to be able to do this. Can anyone verify?

If this is the case, am I best served upgrading to Windows 10 where it appears (again, just from what I've read) that this function is free?

Many thanks in advance for any help

(one small point is that I really don't mind whether it ends up on 7 or 10, I just want the language changed!)

A:windows 7 home premium, change system language?

Have you gone to the Microsoft site and found the various language packs that are available? You should be able to install the English (UK or US version) without any difficulty.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/385147-windows-7-home-premium-change-system-language.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi folks

I've got yet another language question but I think its slightly different the usual!

My father bought a recon Asus laptop with Win 7 Home Premium installed in english. His wife is Colombian and at some point has managed to change the language to spanish. Now, we cannot change it back to english!

I understand that you need Win 7 Ultimate to change languages, so my question is how did she manage to change the language in the first place?!

(My guess is that when Win 7 HP is installed, it lets you set the language once so that one product can be sold in several countries.)

I understand that initially, she was getting the 'Windows in not genuine' warning, so it went back to the shop and they sorted that. Since then, she changed the language.

Any ideas?

Assume that to change it back I need to use that Visualisator software?

Thanks!

A:How did my father manage to change the language in Win 7 Home Premium?

Welcome to Windows Seven Forums.

If you use the Vistalizator software, you will also lose the Activation and License for the installed Windows 7, which is why you got the Windows is not genuine warning so my advice is not to use Vistalizator.

Warning message when multilingual user interface (MUI) pack is installed in incorrect edition of Windows 7: "This copy of Windows is not genuine"

I can only assume she managed to change the display language for her own user profile. To change it back to English:

1. Go to Start>Control Panel>Clock>Language>Region/Change the display language.
2. Switch the display language in the Choose a display language drop-down menu.
3. Click OK.
4. Log off for the changes to take effect (This will affect only the user profile under which you are currently logged on).

You could also try one of the following options:Try and create a new user account, and then delete the changed language one.
Reinstall Windows 7 Home Premium to get back to an English language system.
Upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate to get a choice of 34 language packs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/197024-how-did-my-father-manage-change-language-win-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 73.96%

After a great deal of investigating online that s how I found this sweet website I was able to confirm that Windows Home Premium does not have advanced language supports That being said it is still possible to display foreign languages on your Support Premium in Home 7 Language Foreign Windows computer you just have to know how to activate them My issue started when I Foreign Language Support in Windows 7 Home Premium could not view the text for my international music After some fidgeting I found a solution This is a guide that you will not find simply by searching on Microsoft s websites as most of their tech Support is specialized for Ultimate and Enterprise Click on your quot Start quot icon and and type quot Region and Languages quot into the search bar After clicking look for the quot Keyboard and Languages quot tab and click Click on the quot Change Keyboards quot button Under the quot General quot tab look below to the box entitled quot Installed Services quot It will have your primary language listed in my case English To the right of the quot Installed Services quot box click the quot Add quot button Scroll through the list and open the drop box and then click on quot Keyboard quot Select the language you desire in my case quot Japanese quot and quot Russian quot Then click quot Ok quot to add it then quot Ok quot to close the quot Keyboard and Languages quot and the quot Region and Languages quot boxes Open up your media player and you should be able to see the text properly displayed I hope this has been helpful Let me know if you have any questions and I will reply as soon as possible nbsp

A:Foreign Language Support in Windows 7 Home Premium

With windows 7 you can go on windows update, optional updates, and choose which language you wish to download. I believe this will only SHOW the characters. Not to sure if it'll type it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/foreign-language-support-in-windows-7-home-premium.1071104/
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi everybody ..

Can I change the display language in Windows 7 Home Premium ?

I have tried to use the Vistalizator but did not succeed

if i can how I change the display language ?

Thank you

A:Can I change the display language in Windows 7 Home Premium ?

Vistalizator causes your Windows to lose its activation, changing its validation status to non-genuine. The same happens with all other known cracks to install language packs on other editions than Ultimate and Enterprise.

Read more here: Display Language Change- Win 7 Home

There is no valid and working way to completely change display language on Home Premium. If your Windows language is English, French, Spanish or Russian you might be able to install a Language Interface Pack (LIP) in your language that changes the most common menus and dialogs to your chosen language. However, according to official LIP site of Microsoft an Arabic LIP for instance does not exist.

Check avalaible options here: Download languages for Windows - Microsoft Windows

Kari

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/211833-can-i-change-display-language-windows-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hello guyz ..

i've download lp-en-us form microsoft.com

herehttp://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-en-us_c38cb05f3146b642c95743633998808fa5229875.exe

but it seems that it does not work on Vista Home Premium only work on Vista Ultimate ..

and I heared there is no en-us.mui ( English Language pack ) for Vista Home Premium ..

I wanna change my system Language form Arabic 2 English , i have not found any MUI for Windows Vista Home Premium even microsoft.com
so , can anyone help me ?

A:req : change my system Language in Win Vista Home Premium

You are quite right.. it is only for ultimatr.Dont know of any work arounds for it, either, sorry

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/req-change-my-system-language-in-win-vista-home-premium.704651/
Relevancy 73.1%

hiya i'm trying to win a battle against a virus and i already had a minor victory can get my computer to load windows again but i am having some additional problems and so i originally went to the malaware subforum but they advise to create a backup first which Home Backup, to System Vista 32bit perform Unable Premium makes sense so i tried to do that and received this error i did some searching and could not find anyone with this identical error Unable to perform System Backup, Vista Home Premium 32bit i know i'm probably receiving this error Unable to perform System Backup, Vista Home Premium 32bit because of something funky in my computer but i don't want to try and fix it myself i don't even know how to begin and don't want to just blithely install removal programs since that can do more harm than good w o supervision spec winvista home premiumacer aspire bought last february i have noroton antivirus but it's pretty rubbish at actually catching anything i don't know if you need any more info but i'll provide whatever is required if someone just tells me what you need can anyone help me i'd be quite appreciative rillax

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/289391/unable-to-perform-system-backup-vista-home-premium-32bit/
Relevancy 73.1%

Ever since it came out, my computer has been unable to install SP1. It has never really been an issue before, but I now have a program that won't install because it requires SP1.

The error message I am getting is 0x800f0900

I have run the System Update Readiness Tool (Windows6.1-KB947821-v31-x86.msu)

I have also run sfc /scannow
It reports that "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them."

I have attached the log files as instructed.

Please help! Thank you.

A:Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit SP1 Update is failing, error 0x800f0900

CheckSUR shows a number of errors - we'll start with the easy ones...

Code:
Unavailable repair files:
winsxs\manifests\x86_8a117fec14724314ae8f4445f65cb8f2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.17013_none_62d15788865bc68e.manifest
servicing\packages\Package_1_for_KB2685811~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.1.11.mum
servicing\packages\Package_76_for_KB2685811~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.1.11.mum
servicing\packages\Package_1_for_KB2685811~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.1.11.cat
servicing\packages\Package_76_for_KB2685811~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.1.11.cat
I'll post a fix protocol for these later.

What's more worrying is the number of errors in the SFC log...

Code:
Line 95155: 2014-01-28 20:55:39, Info CSI 000004ef [SR] Repairing 30 (0x0000001e) components
Line 95156: 2014-01-28 20:55:39, Info CSI 000004f0 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
Line 95161: 2014-01-28 20:55:39, Info CSI 000004f3 [SR] Cannot verify component files for 8a117fec14724314ae8f4445f65cb8f2, Version = 6.1.7600.17013, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL (0), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral, manifest is damaged (TRUE)
Line 95164: 2014-01-28 20:55:39, Info CSI 000004f5 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:24{12}]"autoconv.exe" of Microsoft-Windows-Convert, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL (0), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch
Line 95167: 2014-01-28 20:55:39, Info CSI 000004f7 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:20{10}]"WUDFRd.sys" of Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode, Version = 6.1.7600.17013, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL (0), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch
Line 95170: 2014-01-28 20:55:39, Info CSI 000004f9 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:20{10}]"ehtray.exe" of Microsoft-Windows-ehome-ehtray, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL (0), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch
Line 95173: 2014-01-28 20:55:39, Info CSI 000004fb [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:32{16}]"ie4uinit.exe.mui" of Microsoft-Windows-IE-Setup-Support.Resources, Version = 9.4.8112.16421, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL (0), Culture = [l:10{5}]"en-US", VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch
Line 95176: 2014-01-28 20:55:39, Info CSI 000004fd [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:20{10}]"mblctr.exe" of Microsoft-Windows-MobilePC-MobilityCenter, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL (0), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch
Line 95179: 2014-01-28 20:55:39, Info CSI 000004ff [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:32{16}]"unregmp2.exe.mui" of Microsoft-Windows-MediaPlayer-Setup.Resources, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL (0), Culture = [l:10{5}]"en-US", VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch
Line 95182: 2014-01-28 20:55:39, Info CSI 00000501 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:24{12}]"msnetobj.dll" of Microsoft-Windows-MediaPlayer-DRM, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/320104-windows-7-home-premium-32bit-sp1-update-failing-error-0x800f0900.html
Relevancy 73.1%

is RC support Arabic keyboard input guys ... or not

can i read and write arabic in it just like beta

i'm using windows 7 build 7057 now and it support arabic ... pls. tel me

A:Arabic language

You can still change the keyboard to write in Arabic. Whether or not you can read Arabic, I dunno But the OS isn't available in Arabic per this statement

Quote:
*Note: If you used the Hindi or Arabic language versions of the Beta, thank you for helping us test those languages. Because the RC is not available in Hindi or Arabic, we encourage you to either install Windows 7 RC in another language or reinstall a prior version of Windows before the Beta expires on August 1, 2009.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/8685-arabic-language.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi All

I would like to set my computer up to have two word processors in English and German with two keyboards one in English and one in German with the extra letters for German. I bought a German keyboard with the different layout. Then got Open Office office for free in German.

Struck a hitch when I found that new keyboard doesn't just plug in and work but found this good looking software will allow this to work;

Using multiple keyboards with different layouts on the same machine - CodeProject

However I still need a German language pack for Windows 7; everything points to anytime upgrade but this isn't available anymore?

Could buy window 8.1 for lots of money and might not run that well on my old 32 bit 3.5gb 2.0mhz laptop which isn't that fast anyway.

Any ideas please? Happy to pay for upgrades but don't need a whole new version of windows

A:German Language Packs Solutions for Windows 7 home premium?

Quote: Originally Posted by KiwiinSwiss

I would like to set my computer up to have two word processors in English and German with two keyboards one in English and one in German with the extra letters for German. I bought a German keyboard with the different layout. Then got Open Office office for free in German.

Hi KiwiinSwiss, welcome to the Seven Forums.

A bit long rant but I am not able to put this short so here we go. First the rant, thereafter my suggestions .

I am a multilingual Windows user, typing (and needing respective input language) in my two mother tongues Finnish and Swedish, the language of my country of residence Germany, English and occasional French. That being said I really do not understand the need for two physical keyboards on one computer.

It does not take long practice to learn that although the physical keyboard layout I have is German (QWERTZ instead of QWERTY), when I have switched to Finnish or Swedish input language (identical keyboard layouts) the physical key ?? gives me ?? and the key ? gives me +, or that although the keyboard shows that @ is typed with AltGR + Q I in fact need to press AltGR + 2. Also the time and effort needed to change the input language is nothing compared to time and effort needed to put one keyboard aside to make room for another keyboard; I need two mouse clicks for that, first to open language menu (icon in notification area) and second to select the input language needed.

Screenshot of my language menu. Screenshot is from Windows 8.1, I have taskbar vertical at left so it might look a bit odd:
I understand from your post and a bit suggestive username you have selected that your mother tongue is English and that your second language is German, one of the four official languages of Switzerland, the country where you currently reside. The part I did not completely understand is why you had to get OpenOffice in German? Using again myself as an example, my Windows and all software including Microsoft Office are in English but I can still type letters in Word using German or Swedish or compose emails in Finnish in Outlook. I have of course separate user accounts in English, Finnish, German and Swedish because I had a work where it was essential that I could either make screenshots showing Windows controls and dialogs in respective language or demonstrate them in big screen, but as I do not work anymore I have noticed it can take weeks for me not to log in to other user accounts than the main English one. What I am saying is that you don't need a German word processor or German keyboard to type in German.

The above does not mean that I am happy about how Microsoft and other software makers and online services treat us ex-pats, users who use Windows, other software and online services with a language other than the language(s) of their country of residence. Read about my thoughts at our sister forums: Microsoft Windows 9 Team: Please understand some of us live abroad!.

Conclusion:

If your goal is to be able to type using several input languages, you do not need to change anything, nor do you need two keyboards. Install and enable all input languages you need to, then swap between them with two fast mouse clicks in under a second. Tutorials:Keyboard Input Language - Add or Remove
Keyboard Layout - Change
Language Bar - Hide or Show

Suggestions:

Step 1 in this tutorial shows you how to get original Windows 7 Ultimate ISO install file. If you continue using Windows 7 and want to get multiple display languages, you need to get the Ultimate edition. Search Amazon and eBay for a 7 Ultimate product key but be careful, there are a lot of "if it sounds too good to be true it's probably not" offers out there.

When you have the Windows 7 Ultimate product key, you should be able to do an Anytime Upgrade with it. If not, you can use the Windows 7 Ultimate ISO to create an install media and do a clean install.

Upgrading to ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/343796-german-language-packs-solutions-windows-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi

Recently, I 've rebooted my cpu, after doing so my language bar when Missing.
This is what I get when I open the Control Panel..

I wonder if anyone have a solution to get back the language bar with the ability to add additional language.

Ur help is greatly appreciated
Yvette

A:Missing Language Bar on Vista Home Premium 32 bytes system

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...board01tm.jpg/

this the image

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/295360-missing-language-bar-vista-home-premium-32-bytes-system.html
Relevancy 73.1%

please can somebody how i can change windows vista home premium edition language from spainish to english.

A:please can somebody how i can change windows vista home premium edition language from

Hi, Ms only made this natively possible in the ultimate version, however I have not tested this though the reports are positive :-
http://www.froggie.sk/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/please-can-somebody-how-i-can-change-windows-vista-home-premium-edition-language-from-371607.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Windows Home x Dutch version from upgrade Windows Home Premium x pre-installed on PC Keyboard US Screen W10 changed Home Premium Lock language - Default x64: International English QWERTY Language Dutch W10 Home Premium x64: Default Lock Screen - language changed homelanguage When PC starts up the Default Lock screen at Start Up with Secure Sign-in enabled appears In the lower left corner of the screen appears TIME day amp date In my area time-zone country the Netherlands TIME day amp data appear in lt Dutch gt This was properly displayed in Dutch I did not change or define other languages After a start-up of the PC the TIME day W10 Home Premium x64: Default Lock Screen - language changed amp date appear in W10 Home Premium x64: Default Lock Screen - language changed lt English gt This happens now after each PC Start-Up of Windows Home x Questions Is it possible to reset the Englisch language example Sunday february to Dutch example Zondag februari How to fix this What could have changed this setting I have no idea The display of time amp date in the taskbar is correct Keyboard US Int QWERTY Country NLD Within programs time amp date is correct too It is just the first Start-Up screen with Time day and date info When this screen disappears the login screen to W appears Thanks for your response Wim

A:W10 Home Premium x64: Default Lock Screen - language changed

Log on, goto start menu, click settings, click personalize, it is there (I think)
P.S. It is not Win10HomePremium it will be Home because there is Enterprise, Pro and Home.

http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/40044-w10-home-premium-x64-default-lock-screen-language-changed.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hey all,
I bought the Windows 7 on microsoft.com and downloaded it from the website. Turns out my computer can't handle Windows 7 and I need to know if I can get a refund since it is completely useless to me and if so how do I go about that? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

A:Refund on Windows 7 Home Premium Pack

Definitely a question for Microsoft. I'd give their support or customer service line a call.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/157302-refund-windows-7-home-premium-pack.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hope someone may be able to help, Vista SP2 32 Bit Home Premium.

Can't install Service Pack 2 at all, tried from Windows Update and tried the stand alone version and still can't do it. Vista is one big piece of garbage.

It just tells me that installation wasn't successful and reverts back. I do get an Error: E-FAIL (0x80004005) whatever that means.

Any ideas?????

A:Service Pack 2 - Vista Home Premium

Have you seen this?"Vista is one big piece of garbage"Nothing to do with Vista.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/232630/service-pack-2-vista-home-premium/
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi all,

I am planning to eventually upgrade all of my computers (a Dell Inspiron 1525, and Compaq desktop) to Windows 7, but would like the cheapest way possible to do it. I love the family pack, but unfortunately it doesn't look like its available anymore. Is it still available? Or do I have to spend more money to upgrade?

Thanks!

-McDougal

A:Is Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack still available?

It is not available anymore. It was a limited time promotion.

Your best bet now is to buy a Technet standard subscription for $199. This will give you multiple copies of every OS and every version, as well as servers and Microsoft office. It's for IT Professionals according to MS...but they don't do anything to verify this as far as I know. As long as you have a method of payment, they will sell it to you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/106575-windows-7-home-premium-family-pack-still-available.html