Windows Support Forum

Vista 64-bit random BSOD and freeze Memory dump help

Q: Vista 64-bit random BSOD and freeze Memory dump help

Bought a new PC a couple of months ago and put vista on it have had absolutely no dramas so far had a LAN a couple of days ago and after i moved the PC to my friend s house it started to randomly freeze and BSOD with no apparent cause I figured it was a loose connection somewhere from being transported but i opened it up and disconnected reconnected everything to no avail Tried removing and alternating between ram sticks and slots no change been reading some forums that suggested a device driver problem and video memory so reinstalled updated my gfx drivers still nothing help dump freeze random and Memory 64-bit Vista BSOD the BSOD error i get is STOP x x xFFFFF CD D xFFFFF CD D x B though that was the most recent ive also had IRQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL comp specs are Intel Core Duo E ASUS Vista 64-bit random BSOD and freeze Memory dump help ATX P Q SE GeForce GT gb ram Vista Ultimate -bit only things not new in the PC are the PSU an Antec TruePower W pin and an IDE DVD drive like i said been running fine for months so i ve attached some of the minidump files from the last few days getting really frustrated if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Vista 64-bit random BSOD and freeze Memory dump help

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Vista 64-bit random BSOD and freeze Memory dump help

64bit bit operating systems are not commonly used, and as such have poor driver support. Few people here on TS (I would assume) use a 64 bit OS. I suggest finding a better driver as from what I have read, this seems to be the root of most 64 bit OS problems.

BTW- M$ requires are 64 bit drivers to be certified.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/vista-64-bit-random-bsod-and-freeze-memory-dump-help.114745/
Relevancy 108.36%

OS - Windows SP x Original Install Full Retail Age of system hardware Years some newer components Age of OS installation Years Video Card Geforce GTX MotherBoard GigaByte GA-X -DS Power No Random BSOD, Memory Freeze, Dump Some Supply Corsair W System Manufacturer Custom Hi My computer for a while now has this issue where it can suddenly freeze for Random Freeze, Some BSOD, No Memory Dump no reason Its very ramdom as to when it occurs but when it does occur its normally within the first mins of turning on It appears to happen most of the time Random Freeze, Some BSOD, No Memory Dump while browsing the web with IE but I use that pretty much Random Freeze, Some BSOD, No Memory Dump all the time so doesn't mean IE is the cause I've had times when I've opened nothing and its just frozen on the Desktop I don't generally get BSOD but I have had a few the problem is that it never saves the memory dump even though I've made sure page file is on C and system managed I've run the Driver Verify which actually seems to make the computer more stable and less likely to freeze but BSOD instead but again the problem is no dump file The last BSOD I got didn't reference anything in particular that I can remember but I did note the following - x F x xFFFFFA A C B xFFFFFA A C E xFFFFF E F In the past I have seen the BSOD mention the following but been a while since I've seen these - KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR NTFS ACPI I've run memtest and tests to put CPU under stress without an errors or issues I've attached the required diagnostic files so hopefully someone can point me in right direction or maybe identify why memory dump is not working Cheers for help Anthony

A:Random Freeze, Some BSOD, No Memory Dump

Hello,

I'm seeing some of these scattered throughout your log:
Code:
Event[9100]:
Log Name: System
Source: cdrom
Date: 2011-07-15T01:32:13.355
Event ID: 15
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: COSMOS1
Description:
The device, \Device\CdRom7, is not ready for access yet.
Try disconnecting the DVD drive and see if stability improves.

Also, run HD Diagnostics: SeaTools for Windows | Seagate

You might also try running Memtest86 from a cold boot, for about 15 minutes. If you aren't already using Memtest86, see here: RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Forums

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/random-freeze-some-bsod-no-memory-dump-593425.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hello,

I've been facing a very annoying behavior with my pc: it randomly hangs, no BSOD and no dump and I have to do a hard reboot.
The event viewer does not even log anything except an "unexpected stop".
I've been googling for hours and found some suggestions which I tried with no result.

I suspect it might be hardware related.

Still, I've been running the SF Diagnostic tool which is attached.

If anyone have an idea or suggestions that might help me, it would gratefully accepted.

Thanks in advance,
GihuNgu

A:No BSOD and no dump but random Windows freeze

It seems that there are no dump files.

Tip
Configure dumps

First, we want to make sure the computer is saving your dump files. Go to Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> Startup and Recovery [Settings] Make sure that "Write Debugging Information" is set to Small Memory Dump (256kb) if it is not already.Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Next, make sure that the folder C:\Windows\Minidump exists. If not, create it (allow permission if asked). Make sure any dumps you want to analyze, whether yours or others', are in this folder. You can ZIP/RAR the files and send them to someone else to analyze as well.
A few recommendations:

Security App

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus Public:Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus Public
Start Menu\Programs\PC Tools Firewall Plus Public:Start Menu\Programs\PC Tools Firewall Plus Public
Running two security application is never a good idea. Please remove Avast and Pc tools and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials: Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software

Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes, both recommended from a strict BSOD perspective. Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free

Information
DO NOT start the free trial of MalwareBytes. Deselect the option when prompted.

Tip
Make full scans with both separately.

Start up
Keep less stuff at the start-up. Only anti-virus, this helps avoid driver conflicts and improves time to log in to windows.

Troubleshoot a Problem by Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7 or Vista
How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7

Basic checks: Please run these tests and report back the results

1. SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption - SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
2. Disk check for errors on the hard drive - How to Run Disk Check in Windows 7
3. Troubleshoot applications by a clean boot - Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
4. Memtest86+ paying close attention to part 3 - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
5. Hard drive test from HDD mfg website - Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

Good luck.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/290306-no-bsod-no-dump-but-random-windows-freeze.html
Relevancy 86.43%

I've been plagued by odd problems since making this custom build about a month ago but the latest is the increasing frequency of BSODs They never occur at load gaming with high end specs but often occur at shutdown forcing a restart before random drivers random memory at seemingly times, blaming BSOD dump I can then actually shut down I normally boot into windows in - seconds SSD but the latest post-BSOD boot took about five minutes from typing my BSOD at seemingly random times, memory dump blaming random drivers password into the login screen to where my desktop popped up A subsequent reboot was at normal speed The memory dumps always include the NT OS kernel but then also some other driver different each time which I suspect just happens to be the one trying to run at the time of the error Things I've tested Temperatures didn't really suspect them in the first place but I'm running cool Memory Both the native Windows test and memtest found no issues Hard drives chkdsk came back clean BSOD at seemingly random times, memory dump blaming random drivers All drivers are up to date although the uploaded report might show an older version of my sound card driver as I just reinstalled it at BSOD at seemingly random times, memory dump blaming random drivers the behest of windows action center which didn't make the notification go away mind I'm hoping someone wiser than I can make sense of this because it all seems so random to me Thanks in advance to whoever that is

A:BSOD at seemingly random times, memory dump blaming random drivers

How many passes did you take memtest for?

Code:
Debug session time: Mon Apr 14 14:39:57.702 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
Built by: 7601.18247.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532
System Uptime: 0 days 3:33:21.985
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+35084 )
BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa800b8e2ca0, ffff, 0}
BugCheck Info: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
Bugcheck code 0000001A
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000041790, A page table page has been corrupted. On a 64 bit OS, parameter 2
contains the address of the PFN for the corrupted page table page.
On a 32 bit OS, parameter 2 contains a pointer to the number of used
PTEs, and parameter 3 contains the number of used PTEs.
Arg2: fffffa800b8e2ca0
Arg3: 000000000000ffff
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41790
PROCESS_NAME: AvastSvc.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1a_41790_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_+35084
BiosVersion = 2201
BiosReleaseDate = 11/22/2013
SystemManufacturer = To be filled by O.E.M.
SystemProductName = To be filled by O.E.M.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Thu Apr 10 10:21:01.348 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 8:53:05.394
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.sys
Probably caused by : aswSnx.sys ( aswSnx+27e08 )
BugCheck 1A, {31, fffffa800f46b160, fffff8800a406000, fffff8a0099043dd}
BugCheck Info: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
Bugcheck code 0000001A
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000031, The subtype of the bugcheck.
Arg2: fffffa800f46b160
Arg3: fffff8800a406000
Arg4: fffff8a0099043dd
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_31
PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1a_31_aswSnx+27e08
BiosVersion = 2201
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Wed Apr 9 15:00:24.319 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 14:51:19.270
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsFlushVolume+c33 )
BugCheck 7E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff88001291e53, fffff88003346318, fffff88003345b70}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (7e)
Bugcheck code 0000007E
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff88001291e53, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: fffff88003346318, Exception Record Address
Arg4: fffff88003345b70, Context Record Address
PROCESS_NAME: System
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7E_Ntfs!NtfsFlushVolume+c33
BiosVersion = 2201
I'd suggest you take them in the following manner:

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes.*Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot.*If RAM stick #2 passes, th... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/328549-bsod-seemingly-random-times-memory-dump-blaming-random-drivers.html
Relevancy 84.28%

Hi all Im new to this forum and I built my PC around Sept of last year I have gigs of memory and have not run into issues until Dump Memory Getting BSOD random last month I get random memory dump crashes with BSOD and reboot when playing my games I usually play Microsoft Flight Simulator FS Sometimes it will load all the way and play a bit and other times it will load the sim half way and then a popup window will come on saying that Im low on memory or disk space I have gigs of available space on the drive so I know thats not the issue Ive been able to play BF FS and other high end games and leave my machine on for days with no issues Dont understand what is the issue with my computer Could it be my new memory is going bad Need help here I have attached my diagnostic zip file Thanks Bill Here are my comp specs Win Ultimate bit Intel i ghz gig DDR Memory EVGA Nvidia Getting random Memory Dump BSOD Geforce GTX gig DDR MSI P -GD Mobo Maxtor Getting random Memory Dump BSOD SATA gig MB Buffer HD ANTEC True Blue W PS

A:Getting random Memory Dump BSOD

Run this

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272270-getting-random-memory-dump-bsod.html
Relevancy 82.56%

Ive recieved this BSOD while doing anything from browsing the web, idling or gaming.

Sony Vaio VPCCW21FX
x64
original os
OEM
2.5 years old
I reinstalled OS hoping to cure problems 03/30/2012

A:BSOD Physcial Memory Dump @ random intervals

The dump points to memory corruption.

Test your RAM using Memtest86+. Let it run until 6-8 passes have completed or errors have been found.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/222198-bsod-physcial-memory-dump-random-intervals.html
Relevancy 82.56%

Hey there I'm having Memory Crash Bsod, Random Dump Corruption random BSoD's anywhere from a couple hours to a day or so Not exactly sure when they started happening since the computer used to reboot itself I changed that so I could see the stop error Here's a small history of some problems I'd been having prior to the BSoD's I had been using Nintendo's WiFi USB Connector by Buffalo and had many problems with it mostly with not connecting to the internet using the Nintendo Random Bsod, Memory Corruption Crash Dump Wii and DS but my computer also randomly froze completely no reset no blue screen nothing with no indication of why Usually it was just sitting on the desktop with nothing running but my Firewall and basic utilities see under Software This happened at random times usually at night and had happened while I was at the computer as well I talked to Nintendo and they told me not to use Spy-bot Ad-aware or AVG I took them off although I really didn't want to and I still had the problems So I am in the process of sending that back and have completely uninstalled all of the software included with the USB WiFi connector I had the exact same problem with a rd-party WiFi USB connector WiFiMAX before this BTW the Nintendo tech Representative I spoke to was kind of a prick you just don't whisper F k on a customer call and didn't seem to know what he was talking about sounded like he was reading off of a screen Here's the next piece of history I upgraded the RAM from MB to GB maximum allowed on the motherboard and also to the maximum speed allowed PC- when it was previously PC- I think I started having the blue screens at this time So I took the new RAM out replaced it with the old ram again I'm very careful about static discharge although I do not have a wrist strap But I still had blue screen problems at this time the computer was resetting So I replaced the RAM again with the new RAM since I didn't think it was a RAM problem Now since then and I'm not sure if I had the BlueScreens during the time I had the WiFi connector sorry I've been having nothing but problems with random blue screens The computer usually runs very well DOOM Ultramode with no Antialiasing is surprisingly smooth and I also ran MEMTEST just to be sure I wasn't having problems with the RAM passes no errors I had been using Avira Antivir as was a friend of mine He was having very strange computer problems so he uninstalled Antivir and his computer is fine I tried the same thing but it didn't help Avast seems ok though so I kept it on the computer Anything you can do to help will be more than appreciated since I've been tearing my hair out for several weeks on this It has gone days without BSoDing before but they always come back Below is my computer description HijackThis log Crash dump and CPUz Registers dump Software Windows XP Professional SP Avast Ad-Aware Personal no resident Spy-Bot Search and Destroy with Tea Timer Comodo FirewallSiSoftware SandraHijackThisDebugging Tools for WindowsCPUzComputer Custom Built CPU GHz Pentium Northwood Socket mPGAMB BioStar P VTB http www biostar-usa com mbdetails asp model p vtb Phoenix BIOS RAM GB GB sticks G Skill DDR PC- HDD GB Hard drivesSoundcard Creative Audigy EX With external box Video Card MB XFX NVidia GeForce GT AGP XPrinter Brother HL- Black Laser PrinterWebcam Logitech QuickCam MessengerSpeakers Crappy oldInternet Cable - Mbps BendBroadband comModem Motorola SB Surfboard Cable ModemDVD -RWDVD not connected One more thing The crash dump is usually very inconsistent but lately it's been mostly quot memory corruption quot and ntoskrnl exe Not sure what to make of it THANK YOU in advance p s sorry about the monstrous post HijackThis log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe... Read more

A:Random Bsod, Memory Corruption Crash Dump

I'm not sure why someone moved my post to the "Hijack this Logs and Analysis" area, since it's only for posting HijackThis logs. I'm having STOP errors, and my post concerns the Crash dump more than anything else. If someone could please move it back to a more appropriate area, I would appreciate it. Also it would be nice if I was notified that my post was moved, not sure how this works though (or who even moved it?)Here is a Crash Dump from today. The STOP error occurred while playing Diablo II (barely even 1 minute), and stated that LVMVDrv.sys was at fault. During the blue screen the music was going crazy and making strange grinding noises and repeating.__________________________________________________________________Microsoft ® Windows Debugger Version 6.7.0005.0Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Summary Dump File: Only kernel address space is availableSymbol search path is: SRV*c:\Program Files\Debugging Tools for Windows\Symbol Path*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbolsExecutable search path is: Windows XP Kernel Version 2600 (Service Pack 2) UP Free x86 compatibleProduct: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTSBuilt by: 2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254Kernel base = 0x804d7000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x8055a620Debug session time: Wed May 16 09:43:00.468 2007 (GMT-7)System Uptime: 0 days 4:19:24.072Loading Kernel Symbols...................................................................................................................................................Loading User SymbolsLoading unloaded module list.........................................******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.BugCheck D4, {b7d74ff0, 2, 1, 804f7ec3}Probably caused by : rdbss.sys ( rdbss!RxpWorkerThreadDispatcher+18a )Followup: MachineOwner---------kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************SYSTEM_SCAN_AT_RAISED_IRQL_CAUGHT_IMPROPER_DRIVER_UNLOAD (d4)A driver unloaded without cancelling lookaside lists, DPCs, worker threads, etc.The broken driver's name is displayed on the screen.When possible, the guilty driver's name (Unicode string) is printed onthe bugcheck screen and saved in KiBugCheckDriver.An attempt was made to access the driver at raised IRQL after it unloaded.If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.Arguments:Arg1: b7d74ff0, memory referencedArg2: 00000002, IRQLArg3: 00000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operationArg4: 804f7ec3, address which referenced memoryDebugging Details:------------------WRITE_ADDRESS: b7d74ff0 CURRENT_IRQL: 2FAULTING_IP: nt!KeTerminateThread+6a804f7ec3 894204 mov dword ptr [edx+4],eaxDEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: DRIVER_FAULTBUGCHECK_STR: 0xD4PROCESS_NAME: SystemTRAP_FRAME: b4cf0c0c -- (.trap 0xffffffffb4cf0c0c)ErrCode = 00000002eax=b7df4fec ebx=00000000 ecx=b7df4fcc edx=b7d74fec esi=886583c0 edi=8a6c0660eip=804f7ec3 esp=b4cf0c80 ebp=b4cf0c98 iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nccs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010286nt!KeTerminateThread+0x6a:804f7ec3 894204 mov dword ptr [edx+4],eax ds:0023:b7d74ff0=????????Resetting default sco... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/92323/random-bsod-memory-corruption-crash-dump/
Relevancy 81.7%

Hello all Trying to troubleshoot an issue I'm having on BSOD Random 0x000000F4 referenced memory in csrss.exe - dump my laptop with a random BSOD x f I pulled up windbg and opened up memory dmp and ran an analyze -v Here's what the memory dmp says about whats going on Could you please help point me in the right direction Things I've checked csrss exe is running twice in task manager but event ID and respectively ALso verified both are running from c windows system so they are Random BSOD 0x000000F4 - csrss.exe referenced in memory dump both valid Sometimes multiples can be malware but not the case here GPU temperatures thought it was a GPU overheating issue at first but the GPU temps were low last night and it BSOD with another error nvdllkm Lately I've just been letting my laptop idle playing some music from Chrome via pandora It hadn't done anything other than turn on and bring up chrome to play music sat there for a few hours then crashed with the F BSOD as opposed to the nvdllkm error The minidump from earlier today references ntoskrnl exe as the culprit This makes me think it could be either a HDD or a RAM issue I pulled up the full memory dmp from this morning and here's what I got Please review and let me know what you think I need to do to resolve Microsoft R Windows Debugger Random BSOD 0x000000F4 - csrss.exe referenced in memory dump Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space Random BSOD 0x000000F4 - csrss.exe referenced in memory dump is available Symbol Path validation summary Response Time ms Location Deferred SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff b Debug session time Wed Sep UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols PEB is paged out Peb Ldr ff fffd Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck F fffffa a c fffffa a c fffff Probably caused by csrss exe Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis CRITICAL OBJECT TERMINATION f A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated Several processes and threads are necessary for the operation of the system when they are terminated for any reason the system can no longer function Arguments Arg Process Arg fffffa a c Terminating object Arg fffffa a c Process image file name Arg fffff Explanatory message ascii Debugging Details ------------------ KERNEL LOG FAILING PROCESS PROCESS OBJECT fffffa a c IMAGE NAME csrss exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP MODULE NAME csrss FAULTING MODULE PROCESS NAME csrss exe EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x p referenced memory at x p The required data was not placed into memory because of an I O error status of x x BUGCHECK STR xF IOERR DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT CURRENT IRQL ANALYSIS VERSION debuggers dbg - amd fre STACK TEXT fffff e fffff bab f fffffa a c fffffa a c nt KeBugCheckEx fffff e fffff b abb ffffffff ffffffff fffffa abf b fffffa a c fffffa a c nt PspCatchCriticalBreak x fffff e fffff f ffffffff ffffffff fffffa a c nt NNGAKEGL string' x fffff ed fffff ce fffffa a c fffff c fffffa abf b d fc nt NtTerminateProcess xf fffff f fffff fffff c f fffff a fffff fffff ae nt KiSystemServiceCopyEnd x fffff e fffff c f fffff a fffff fffff ae ef c nt KiServiceLinkage fffff f fffff d fffff a d fffff ae f e nt FNODOBFM string' x e fffff fffff bdba ef f d d nt KiExceptionDispatch xc fffff ae f nt KiPageFault x a d e x f STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner IMAGE VERSION FAILURE BUCKET ID X xF IOERR IMAGE csrss exe ... Read more

A:Random BSOD 0x000000F4 - csrss.exe referenced in memory dump

Welcome to 7F. We need more information to analyze your logs. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/345909-random-bsod-0x000000f4-csrss-exe-referenced-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Hello Everyone For the last few weeks my PCs been getting many BSOD crashes and despite trouble shooting I have yet to find the solution Issues Frequent BSOD crashes with no minidump files being created Crashes are mostly random normally repeating several times then simply going away for a while They do seem to happen more often between - PM and - AM But again these are still mostly random happening at other times too as well as going days without an occurrence and never seem to have any relevance to what is being done or running at the time of crash Most BSODs are x F with some being x A and always with memory dump failures xC Running in Safe Mode seems to be okay but did get an x F BSOD crash while in it once still with no minidump creation however I can not remember if Random dump 0x0F4 0x07A memory BSOD failure and 0xC0000010 with it was with networking or not What I've done to trouble shoot Changed swapped SATA cable for OS Drive with known good one Verified that all settings for minidump creation are set correctly however dump files are still not being created Ran Driver Verifier once and got an x C but still no dump file was created Also when Driver Verifier was enabled the PC ran very slow Updated a few drivers I could find on the manufacturers site Ran MemTest Passed times Ran Disk Check on SSD OS Passed with no errors Ran Disk Check and Scan on all HDDs Passed with no errors Ran SFC SCANNOW Passed with no errors times Ran WD LifeGuard Diagnostics on all HDDs Passed with SMART Passed times on each drive Disabled auto-update for Avast due to the times of crashes and them being the Random BSOD 0x0F4 and 0x07A with memory dump failure 0xC0000010 normal time updates are made Any information you guys can find and help with would be greatly appreciated and please feel free to ask me anything

A:Random BSOD 0x0F4 and 0x07A with memory dump failure 0xC0000010

Welcome

Your zip file does not include any dump. Please make sure you're following properly:
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

In the meantime,
Uninstall Avast! and replace with MSE
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Post back

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/251047-random-bsod-0x0f4-0x07a-memory-dump-failure-0xc0000010.html
Relevancy 80.84%

My kingdom for a resolution I've troubleshooted everything I can think of My computer just randomly freezes I receive no BSOD either It just stops responding the monitor goes dead since it Log Analysis, dump, Freezes, Random Desperate Event BSOD/memory No loses signal yet the computer fans and HD lights continue to run There is no response from it via mouse or keyboard however No MEMORY DMP files No BSOD/memory dump, Random Freezes, Event Log Analysis, Desperate are created either I disabled automatic restart so it doesn't reboot at least Sometimes it freezes when I'm using it other times in the middle of the night when I'm dead asleep To troubleshoot I've -Swapped out VGA cards One seems to produce many more crashes once or twice a day but the other still crashes on occassion once every couple of days lt -- could this be it why the difference -Tested PSU no problems -Reformatted and reinstalled OS -Did full virus and malware scan with a half dozen different vendors all came out clean -Used CPU temp monitoring software while running Prime temps are all fine -Ran Memtest overnight on my memory all passed -Updated all drivers and windows updates including Direct X -Completely removed all video drivers did a clean install of video drivers -Updated BIOS -Completely cleaned PC of dust made it look brand new all fans are fine good ventilation The only quot hint quot I have is the event logs but after searching the internet for a month on what it means I'm still stuck I will post what they say here in the hopes that some kind smart soul will understand what its pointing at There are Errors and Critical in the log each time this happens First an error Event ID General Tab The previous system shutdown at AM on was unexpected Details Tab Friendly View - System - Provider Name EventLog - EventID Qualifiers Level Task Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Channel System Computer PhatBox Security - EventData AM DD B D D F DD B D D F C C C E Binary data In Words B DD D F D B DD D F D C C C E In Bytes DD B D D F - DD B D D F - C C lt C E N Now the Critical Source Kernel-Power Event ID User System OpCode Info Task Category Keywords General tab The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly Details tab friendly view - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Guid C B A- - C -AC E- C D B EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer PhatBox - Security UserID S- - - - EventData BugcheckCode BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x SleepInProgress false PowerButtonTimestamp The final Error event Event ID OpCode Info Task Category Event processing Keywords Audit Success General tab Audit events have been dropped by the transport Details tab friendly view - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog Guid fc ddd -d ef- - d - e cfe ce EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel Security Computer PhatBox Security - UserData - AuditEventsDropped Reason -------------------------------------- Please Help

A:No BSOD/memory dump, Random Freezes, Event Log Analysis, Desperate

I'm no smart soul but it looks to me like power faults. Start by checking all the connections from the power supply to the motherboard. A few disconnects and reconnect will clean the pins. Be sure all the pins in the connectors are fully seated. Sometimes a pin will get ejected from the connector (pushed out by the motherboard pins).

Next would be to verify the power supply voltages. These should not vary by more than +/- 5% on any of the rails.
One method is to down load and install HWiNFO64, if you don't already have a voltage monitor.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313393-no-bsod-memory-dump-random-freezes-event-log-analysis-desperate.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi so I've been getting at least once for the last three consecutive days a BSOD with subsequent memory dump when I'm doing stuff like running Revo Uninstaller cleaning the Recycle bin or Copying a few Gbs to my external HDD There in and BSOD Memory Vista Dump doesn't seem to be a recurring message every time it happens although last night I got the BSOD saying IRQL Less than equal and today I copied this report after it happened Sorry it's in Portuguese but the structure of these reports is always the same Assinatura do problema Problem Signature Nome do Evento de Problema BlueScreen Problem Event Vers o do SO ID de Regi o Informa es adicionais sobre o problema additional Info on the Problem BCCode e BCP C BCP B BCP B DBB BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Ficheiros que ajudam a descrever o problema Files which help describe BSOD and Memory Dump in Vista the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C BSOD and Memory Dump in Vista Users Jos AppData BSOD and Memory Dump in Vista Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Jos AppData Local Temp WERFC tmp version txt Leia a nossa declara o de privacidade Read our privacy statement Microsoft - An lise de travamento online I fear due to last nights message IRQL Less than equal that I might be having some problem with my RAM I ran FreePCAudit and it didn't detect anything all the GB of RAM is being detected My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite A - and I'm running Vista Home Premium Any help is appreciated thanks

A:BSOD and Memory Dump in Vista

Originally Posted by JoseA

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini022409-01.dmp

Debug this file and attache here (see here how to read DMP file How to read the small memory dump files that Windows creates for debugging

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/212692-bsod-memory-dump-vista.html
Relevancy 79.55%

I bought a new Desktop PC last night and everything went smoothly Soon after installation i got a BSOD which said Physical Memory Dumping and a number showing progress as well as other information that i couldn t record in time At first i thought it was a one time thing but it began occurring more and more often I googled it and some people recommended some registry cleaners I ran it and Dump Memory Physical (BSOD-Vista) my computer went without a problem for around two hours I shut my computer off to go eat and when i turned it Physical Memory Dump (BSOD-Vista) off the problem came back The first few of Physical Memory Dump (BSOD-Vista) the BSODs were identical but the from then on each one had a different message Some were PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA PFN LIST CORRUPT MEMORY MANAGEMENT FRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL I think there may have been one more but i did not get a chance to record it This is what the BSOD looks like just with the messages above under the first paragraph http bp blogspot com YFgpCPoV- g Rw SiXo fHI AAAAAAAAAEA q-TcmVmuayQ s -bsod jpg I ran CCleaner and i recorded the log CLEANING COMPLETE - secs ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ MB removed ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Details of files deleted ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Internet Explorer - Index dat files KB files Windows Explorer - Thumbnail Cache KB files System - Memory Dumps KB files System - Windows Log Files KB files Firefox Mozilla - Cookies KB files Firefox Mozilla - Download History KB files Firefox Mozilla - Internet Cache KB files ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ C Windows MEMORY DMP KB C Windows MiniDump Mini - dmp KB The two files at the bottom are the memory dumps They are recreated each time i get the BSOD Here are my system specs Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack build Acer Aspire X Board Acer WMCP M Bus Clock megahertz BIOS Phoenix Technologies LTD R -B Processor gigahertz AMD Athlon Dual-Core kilobyte primary memory cache kilobyte secondary memory cache -bit ready Multi-core total Not hyper-threaded Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH F SCSI CdRom Device CD-ROM drive Generic- Compact Flash USB Device Hard drive -- drive Generic- SM xD SD MMC MS USB Device Hard drive -- drive WDC WD AAKS- A B SCSI Disk Device GB -- drive Megabytes Usable Installed Memory Slot A has MB Slot A has MB c NTFS on drive GB GB free d NTFS on drive GB GB free NVIDIA GeForce Display adapter Acer X H Monitor quot vis s n LEV C June If you need anything else i d be glad to provide it I was so pumped to start gaming on this PC but it s really hard with this occuring Thank you in advance nbsp

Relevancy 78.69%

I have been having an issue that I simply cannot seem to track down My computer from time to time will generate a BSOD that has several issues with it I cannot read the text of the BSOD - it's scrambled text on the screen I can see that it's a BSOD but I dunno what's causing it to be unreadable - so I cannot pinpoint the exact error message on the BSOD Although I Never & Dump Memory Creates File BSOD Vista have it set to create a full memory dump on crash and to over-write any pre-existing files there is never a memory dump file of the error I also have a pagefile being managed by Vista so I know that's not the issue Since I've had Vista BSOD & Never Creates Memory Dump File this problem I've already done the following - Replaced Motherboard - Replaced RAM Vista BSOD & Never Creates Memory Dump File - Replaced PSU - Updated all Drivers and Bios - Ran Chkdsk amp Memory Test - Everything checked out fine The other day when I got this BSOD and tried to reboot Vista it seems my bootmgr was missing and I had to load Vista using the REPAIR function on the original CD to recreate my bootmgr information I'm really at a loss for what could be happening here Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated Thanks PJStyles

A:Vista BSOD & Never Creates Memory Dump File

Here is my TSF_Vista File Attached. Been reading other posts and generally these are requested so thought I would just go ahead and attach the results.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/vista-bsod-and-never-creates-memory-dump-file-323666.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Greetings and thanks for prior help. New problem may relate to older , unresolved freeze problems.

New problem -= can not load Roxio CD&DVD burning software. Goes so far (probably most of the way thru setup - past writing sys reg values and updating. Then CD drive starts and I get BAD_POOL_HEADER and blue screen physical memory dump. I have done most of their stuff including msconfig to disengage all startup items, and looked for prior Roxio programs in Remove Programs (none).

Older problems - freeze during Windows startup - usualy at about 14 of 30 bar runs across the startup screen ( note in Safe Mode, hangs at "win/sys32/driver/Mup.sys).
Also occasional ( daily to weekly) hard freeze purely at random times and conditions. Only unplugging computer and restarting regains control - Windows does not recognize the abnormal shutdown.

I have several registry fixers in use. Suggestions Please

Relevancy 71.38%

Hi Everyone I have no Random under Freeze dump Screen load, Black New generated file PC, bought a new custom built desktop PC about weeks ago and ever since purchase I have been freezes about once twice per day tried looking into it quite a New PC, Random Black Screen Freeze under load, no dump file generated bit but can't find the solution anywhere When the crash happens the screen just suddenly blacks out no prior warning signs at all sounds continue to play for about - seconds then New PC, Random Black Screen Freeze under load, no dump file generated gets stuck on a loop and a hard reboot is required each time No dump file generated at all It does get recorded in the event viewer as this - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Guid C B A- - C -AC E- C D B EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer Andy-PC - Security UserID S- - - - EventData BugcheckCode BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x SleepInProgress false PowerButtonTimestamp Seems to only happen under load gaming - of the time with Europa Universalis for some reason very rarely with other games but still occurs never happens with office browsing youtube email etc even during extended sessions I have so far done - full system reformat re-install and update didn't help - Multiple runs of passmark burn-in tests mins each episode of freezing during a dun but the rest passed fine CPU and GPU temps were good - Deg for CPU and Deg for GPU - Multiple runs of RAM tests - all passed no errors - Furmark GPU stress test - max temp degrees no crashes or artifacts - Multiple antivirus scans - nothing found OS Windows professional bit Service Pack all updates installed System Specs PSU Antec NEO C ECO Motherboard ASRock H M-PRO H CPU Intel BX I I - GHZ RAM G Skill G x G DDR VGA Gigabyte GV-R OC SSD Kingston SSDnow SV S A G HDD Toshiba TB RPM HDD The SSD only contains windows and office all other software are on HDD All components are assembled and apparently burn-in tested by vendor no over clocking at all I am thinking this is probably a hardware issue rather than a software one but can't pin down which component is at fault here would really appreciate any advice PS I have uploaded the zip file but don't think it contains too much

A:New PC, Random Black Screen Freeze under load, no dump file generated

The file you uploaded didn't contain anything. Please run Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions again and select option 2 in the instructions. Click the big orange 'Grab All' button and give it time to finish. Then upload the entire file and we will take a look.

Also, please include manufacturer and model of the PSU in your system specs at the bottom left of your last post. Just click that and there will be a link there to update system specs. Be sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you haven't already, please list the PSU, CPU cooler and anything else that may help. Sometimes we have to look up a component, so the details to do that helps us to help you.

Also, after that please open a elevated command prompt ( click start, type cmd in the search box, right click on the cmd entry and select run as administrator) in the black box that opens, copy/paste sfc /scannow. If you decide to type it, notice the space between the sfc and the /. It is a system file checker which will scan your system files and attempt to correct any missing or corrupt files. What we want are the results to say windows found no integrity violations. If it says files were found but could not be repaired, close the box, reboot and run it again, after opening the administrative command prompt. You may have to reboot and run it three times for it to repair all system files. If it can't repair them after 3 reboots, let us know.

You actually did very well in filling in the system specs. Just a couple more things need to be added. Also, welcome to Seven Forums. When you say a new custom built computer, who built it and I assume it is still under warranty. Just add any details you can about the problem. If it happens when running a certain app, or when doing a certain thing that would be useful info to help us nail down the problem. Can I also assume the OS as already installed when you received the computer?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/350017-new-pc-random-black-screen-freeze-under-load-no-dump-file-generated.html
Relevancy 69.66%

the information is a little vague and i apologize for that but i if i can provide more information please tell me how i have had a dell xps crash BSOD Vista Windows random memory computer bought from futureshop for awhile i know i should of returned it but for some reason i did not it is a vista home edition preinstalled that being said i believe i had to force a shutdown during the initial computer update so i theorize that is where most of the problems are coming from the first issue was quot superfetch has stopped working quot but i managed to fix that by deleting the prefetch and chkdsk now the only issue that plagues me is randomly i will get the blue screen of death stating a memory crash after Windows Vista BSOD random memory crash the physical memory dump it will restart take me to a black screen and give me options to start windows normally etc i have tested my memory and it should be fine it happens seemingly out of no where so i am wondering if there is anything i could do nbsp

A:Windows Vista BSOD random memory crash

I have the same problem, so if somebody can answer this request, it would be really great. The only thing that is different, it's that i got a Toshiba Laptop.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-vista-bsod-random-memory-crash.762416/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi. I've been have random system crashes resulting in the following BSOD errors on my 2012 Dell XPS 8500 PC:

C:\Windows\Minidump1010115-18593-01.dmp
C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-3315359-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

Some crashes have alternatively resulted in the following black screen error message (message recurs even after hitting F1 to attempt to reboot):

No boot device available
SATA 0: Installed
SATA 1: Installed
SATA 2: None
SATA 3: None
MSATA1: None

I've attached the zip file from the BSOD instructions. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

A:Random Memory Dump Crash Issues

Uninstall programs associated with drivers in red create a restore point and enable Driver Verifier: Driver Verifier - BSOD related - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista - Sysnative Forums

Code:
pcdsrvc_x64.pkms Tue May 10 02:20:44 2011 (4DC884DC)
PC Doctor driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=pcdsrvc_x64.pkms

CLVirtualDrive.sys Mon Dec 26 14:26:47 2011 (4EF87617)
CyberLink Virtual Device Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=CLVirtualDrive.sys

GEARAspiWDM.sys Thu May 3 21:56:17 2012 (4FA2E2E1)
CD-ROM Class Filter Driver by Gear Software.[br]Also comes with iTunes
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GEARAspiWDM.sys

Rt630x64.sys Tue Jun 12 15:37:53 2012 (4FD74631)
Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys

athw8x.sys Thu Jun 14 11:41:08 2012 (4FD9B1B4)
Atheros Wireless LAN Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athw8x.sys

RTKVHD64.sys Tue Jun 19 10:50:56 2012 (4FE03D70)
Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys

IntcDAud.sys Tue Jun 19 16:40:51 2012 (4FE08F73)
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IntcDAud.sys

btath_bus.sys Thu Jun 21 07:22:17 2012 (4FE2AF89)
Atheros BlueTooth driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_bus.sys

btath_lwflt.sys Thu Jun 21 07:22:36 2012 (4FE2AF9C)
Atheros Bluetooth Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_lwflt.sys

btath_avdt.sys Thu Jun 21 07:22:40 2012 (4FE2AFA0)
Atheros Bluetooth AVDT driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_avdt.sys

btath_rcp.sys Thu Jun 21 07:23:26 2012 (4FE2AFCE)
Atheros Bluetooth Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_rcp.sys

btath_hcrp.sys Thu Jun 21 07:23:29 2012 (4FE2AFD1)
Atheros Bluetooth Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_hcrp.sys

btath_flt.sys Thu Jun 21 07:23:36 2012 (4FE2AFD8)
Atheros Bluetooth Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_flt.sys

btath_a2dp.sys Thu Jun 21 07:23:44 2012 (4FE2AFE0)
Atheros Bluetooth Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_a2dp.sys

btfilter.sys Mon Jun 25 12:53:07 2012 (4FE84313)
Atheros Bluetooth Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btfilter.sys

AtihdW86.sys Fri Jun 29 10:43:02 2012 (4FED6A96)
AMD High Definition Audio Function Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtihdW86.sys

HECIx64.sys Tue Jul 3 00:14:58 2012 (4FF21D62)
Intel Management Engine Interface
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HECIx64.sys

atikmpag.sys Thu Jul 5 03:19:26 2012 (4FF4EB9E)
ATI Video driver (remove the Catalyst Control Center and only install the Display Driver)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmpag.sys

atikmdag.sys Thu Jul 5 03:55:23 2012 (4FF4F40B)
ATI Video driver (remove the Catalyst Control Center and only install the Display Driver)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmdag.sys

intelppm.sys Thu Jul 26 04:26:48 2012 (5010AAE8)
Intel Processor driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys

iaStorA.sys Wed Sep 19 00:46:10 2012 (5058F9B2)
Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology) driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStorA.sys

dump_iaStorA.sys Wed Sep 19 00:46:10 2012 (5058F9B2)
driver created to provide disk access during crash dump file generation
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_iaStorA.sys

Debug session time: Thu Jan 1 21:54:12.396 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\010115-18593-01.dmp]
Built by: 9200.16864.amd64fre.win8_gdr.140309-1509
System Uptime: 1 days 20:10:48.969
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+24cc6 )
BugCheck 7A, {4, 0, fffffa800e36e810, 93dcd389b8}
BugCheck Info: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)
Bugcheck code 0000007A... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/59450-random-memory-dump-crash-issues.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hey. I've been having a lot of trouble with my PC lately. Randomly it has been freezing and going to a bsod. It started a couple months ago but recently has been getting worse. When it occurs the mouse gets very buggy and ultimately freezes up and then goes to BSOD.

Computer Specs
Custom built
Vertex 2 SSD
Hitachi 500g HD
64x Windows 7 Ultimate (OEM)

Heres the latest error i've received... 0x000000F4 (0000000000000003, 0xFFFFFA8009FE85A0, 0xFFFFFA8009FE8880, 0xFFFFF80002D9F8B0)
Physical Memory Dump Fail Status 0xC0000010

I Included the minidump files but it says they haven't been modified since May. Also included everything that was recommended on instruction page.

A:Random BSODs + Memory Dump Fail

Hello cxw22 & Welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80065498f8, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa80065498f8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`03d776f0 fffff800`02cd2c59 : fffffa80`065498d0 fffffa80`05518040 00000000`0000000c 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x6c
fffff880`03d77c10 fffff800`02bb2fa7 : fffffa80`065498d0 fffff800`02c2d2b8 fffffa80`05518040 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x49
fffff880`03d77c40 fffff800`02b1a5c5 : fffff800`02c8eac0 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`0650e830 fffffa80`05518040 : nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x57
fffff880`03d77c80 fffff800`02a9a021 : fffff880`01127e00 fffff800`02b1a5a0 fffffa80`05518000 d36bd36b`23ad23ad : nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x25
fffff880`03d77cb0 fffff800`02d2c32e : 62516251`01a401a4 fffffa80`05518040 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`054fe740 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x111
fffff880`03d77d40 fffff800`02a81666 : fffff880`03b6a180 fffffa80`05518040 fffff880`03b750c0 79b579b5`198a198a : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`03d77d80 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`03d78000 fffff880`03d72000 fffff880`03d76d90 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x16
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: hardware

IMAGE_NAME: hardware

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_MAE_PRV

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_MAE_PRV

I suspect your CPU to be our cause. Test it with Prime95, there's a tutorial below. Run Small FFT - Large FFT - Blend.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html

Monitor your temperature during the process.

Best Regards,
FredeGail

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/180892-random-bsods-memory-dump-fail.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Howdy again,

On one of my machines I am beginning to get seemingly random Blue Screen crashes with a message indicating "beginning dump of physical memory" along with addresses referring to uhcd.sys

These happen at random. The system can be just sitting there with no one on it. I am suspecting a ram problem and wonder if its time for a new machine.

I am running W2K Pro, over dual processor Pentium II @450 mHZ. Obviously, this puppy is a few years old but for what we use it for, ie, e-mail, wp, its just fine.

Is there a way to better diagnose the cause? With the cost of machines these days, maybe its time for me to get a new puppy.

Pradhan

Relevancy 67.51%

0000000000000099 00000000000D2F76 0000000000000000 0000000000000000

Windows 7 home premium
Hp Pavilion Model #: MS227
Product #: BK232AA-ABA

Software Build #: A1NAv6PrA2

A:blue screen of death random applications memory dump

also have downloaded and installed all original drivers and tried a system restore point it still occurs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/271468-blue-screen-death-random-applications-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi Guys,
I'm new here. Bought this ASUS CM5571 6 months ago and like it a lot, except when every once in a while crashes , blue memory dump screen comes up for a few seconds ... not enough time to read the whole page.
Restarts... windows 7 finds no online solution for the problem. That's how I got here.
The crash is random. Sometimes nothing for weeks, sometimes 2-3 times a day. Little frustrating. I have another same model at my workplace with the same symptoms.

I attached the minidump.rar file for those who can read it....
Thanks for any help in advance

I don't know how to insert specifications from my profile here. Sorry!

A:ASUS CM5571 - Random Blue Screen Memory dump problem

You got lucky! Usually uploading just one minidump will result in a request for the rest of them (in the C:\Windows\Minidump folder). But it appears that the single minidump has identified the culprit.

It blames L1E62x64.sys - a driver component of your Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 PCI-E Ethernet Controller (NDIS6.20). It's most likely a driver problem, so let's try to remedy that first....

First, go to this link and download the driver under the "LAN" heading: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support- It's the one that's labeled " Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 PCI-E Ethernet Controller V1.0.0.37 for Windows 32/64 bit XP(WHQL). "
Then, uninstall your current drivers using Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program
Then install the freshly downloaded drivers and monitor for further BSOD's.

Here's a summary of the BSOD:

Code:
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sat May 29 09:13:32.177 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:22:28.128
BugCheck A, {fffff880054420a4, 2, 0, fffff80002c7f616}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1E62x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1E62x64.sys
Probably caused by : L1E62x64.sys ( L1E62x64+76b8 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/88020-asus-cm5571-random-blue-screen-memory-dump-problem.html
Relevancy 66.22%

This is Vista Dump Memory a memory dump from a crash that occurs on occasion From what I m reading its the hard-drive or the memory that is failing kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis CRITICAL OBJECT TERMINATION f A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated Several processes and threads are necessary for the operation of the system when they are terminated for Vista Memory Dump any reason the system can no longer function Arguments Arg Process Arg b Terminating object Arg c Process image file name Arg ab Explanatory message ascii Debugging Details ------------------ PROCESS OBJECT b IMAGE NAME hardware disk DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAULTING MODULE PROCESS NAME csrss exe EXCEPTION RECORD a bab dc -- exr xffffffffa bab dc ExceptionAddress bd ExceptionCode Vista Memory Dump c In-page I O error ExceptionFlags NumberParameters Parameter Parameter bd Parameter c e Inpage operation failed at bd due to I O error c e EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The required data was not placed into memory because of an I O error status of x lx CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT CURRENT IRQL ERROR CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The required data was not placed into memory because of an I O error status of x lx EXCEPTION PARAMETER EXCEPTION PARAMETER bd EXCEPTION PARAMETER c e IO ERROR NTSTATUS xc e - A device which does not exist was specified EXCEPTION STR xc c e FAULTING IP a bd BUGCHECK STR xF IOERR C E STACK TEXT a bab e cfc f b nt KeBugCheckEx x e a bab e d ab c d nt PspCatchCriticalBreak x a bab e b a c c nt PspTerminateAllThreads x c a bab c c a ffffffff c a bab b nt NtTerminateProcess x c a bab c cdd ffffffff c a bab b nt KiFastCallEntry x a a bab ec b ffffffff c ed nt ZwTerminateProcess x a bab b a bab dc a babd nt KiDispatchException x b a babd b cb f f f f nt KiRaiseException x a babd c a f f f f nt NtRaiseException x a babd bd f f f f nt KiFastCallEntry x a WARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong f f x bd STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP a bd SYMBOL STACK INDEX a FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME hardware disk SYMBOL NAME a FAILURE BUCKET ID xF IOERR C E a BUCKET ID xF IOERR C E a Followup MachineOwner --------- nbsp

A:Vista Memory Dump

I can't decipher memory dumps but you can test the hard and the memory yourself:

Hard drive: download the drive maker's own diagnostic software (either the DOS or Windows version depending on whether or not you are able to get Windows running). Links here: http://forums.techguy.org/54-virus-other-malware-removal/

RAM testing: Download Memtest86. It's a DOS-only utility which runs from a bootable CD. Create a CD from the downloaded ISO file: http://www.memtest.org/

To create a CD from an ISO file (this applies to DOS versions of hard drive diagnostics also) you need IMGBurn which is freeware download from here: http://filehippo.com/download_imgburn/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-memory-dump.1029152/
Relevancy 65.36%

My Vista Home keep getting Memory dump(blue screen) every day or every other day. This is the Mssg I'm getting:
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
***Stop: 0x000000D1 (0x00000010, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x8A51EA37)
*** USBPORT.SYS - Address 8A51EA37 base at 8A51D000, Datestamp 49e01fef
Please advise as I don't want the system to crash. all the Vista updated are done.

Dell Inspiron 530
Thanks,

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-home-keep-getting-memory-dump.961717/
Relevancy 65.36%

I run Vista Home Premium with 2g RAM. I started receiving memory dump blue screen & the computer rebooted itself. I ran virus check, did dish cleanup & even defrag. I also ran Vista Memory diagnostic tool & there was no error message. What is the problem? What shall I do? Faulty memory? If so, it's an easy fix. Faulty hard drive? How to check? Change a new computer?

Relevancy 65.36%

Hello I am experiencing some random BSODs It happens no matter what program is running It could be in a game surfing the internet or listening to music It is very random Happens about attached) system BSOD... health & dump Help report Random (BSOD please once every two days on average Some days are worse I have Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) tried running driver verifier but Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) it would Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) still only bsod occasionally except it would bsod on startup instead of being in the desktop and getting a bsod I have also ran memtest x a few times and found no errors My windows is -x bit Professional Edition -Original OS installed on my system I built the system -Full retail -Built my system over the summer Been getting occassional BSODs ever since -OS installation is about months old And if this helps My system parts are -Intel i -EVGA P LE motherboard using onboard audio as well -EVGA gtx -Adata G-Series DDR mhz ram x gb -some low-end hitachi gb hard drive -Thermaltake Toughpower XT watt Yes I have installed all the latest drivers from all the manufaturers' websites I have also attached a BSOD dump and system health report Please and thank you for your help

A:Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached)

Welcome to SF.

Like you indicated, you have the latest video driver.

However, your network and wireless network drivers need updating.

Marvell Yukon:
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\yk62x64.sys (11.10.6.3, 384.00 KB (393,216 bytes), 6/15/2009 2:10 AM)

D-Link Adapter:
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\athrx.sys (8.0.0.238, 1.47 MB (1,542,656 bytes), 10/5/2009 4:34 PM)

Quote:
Followup: memory_corruption
---------

4: kd> !analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn
* Bugcheck Analysis *

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000024, memory referenced
Arg2: 000000000000000d, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000001, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff8000348856f, address which referenced memory

Most likely driver-related.

Still, run memtest86+ and let it go through at least six passes.

Finally, uninstall McAfee or Norton and replace it with MSE.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/131875-random-bsod-help-please-bsod-dump-system-health-report-attached.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Well... i got this trouble with the BSOD and the memory dump, as alot of people here (i was browsing first to try to understand what was my trouble) But yeah... im not sure what it is, so i came to ask if some of you can help me... there is the minidump i hope it can help, thanks!

A:memory dump BSOD

Is this the only BSOD that you've gotten? If not, please zip up the contents of the C:\Windows\Minidump folder with all the dump files.

Not much that I can see in the memory dump file, so I'd suggest you start with the standard things:
Please tell us what you were doing when the crash(es) happened.
Please let us know of any changes that you made to your system around the time that this started happening.
Please fill in your system specs
Please go to Start and type in "msinfo32.exe" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Save the report as an .nfo file, then zip up the .nfo file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Please conduct a memory test with these instructions: Memory Diagnostics

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/35233-memory-dump-bsod.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi

ok hopefully i've done this all correctly.

for the past two days ive had a few memory dump reboots,

The whole system isn't even 6 months old, it only tends to do it if i run any games.

I have Windows 7 Home premium that came installed on the system.

If anyone could tell me what's going wrong with it that'd be a big help.

A:BSOD memory Dump

Quote: Originally Posted by Nebiro5

Hi

ok hopefully i've done this all correctly.

for the past two days ive had a few memory dump reboots,

The whole system isn't even 6 months old, it only tends to do it if i run any games.

I have Windows 7 Home premium that came installed on the system.

If anyone could tell me what's going wrong with it that'd be a big help.

your upload contains no DMP files. Please

We really need the actual DMP file.

If you wish to have others assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Start your own thread in the "Crashes and Debugging" section of the forum and attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
* Briefly describe the problem history and circumstances in the same post. Somebody will attend to your query as soon as possible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/110803-bsod-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi,

I just recently started receiving these BSOD's just yesterday and they're becoming increasingly more frequent.

I thought it was from a new program I installed so I uninstalled it and restarted and it is still BSOD'ing.

Here are some files hopefully enough for someone to decipher what's going on with my computer, any help is greatly appreciated.

My CPU setup:

Asus P5N-D SLi mobo
E6300 1.8Gigz
8GB Corsair ram
Nvidia GTS 450

Any other information just ask! Thanks.

A:Memory Dump BSOD

Hello fizik, welcome to SevenForums!

I've taken a look at your dumps, and most are the 3B bugcheck with the probable cause listed as hardware. One dump also mentions memory corruption. With that being said, I think this is most likely hardware related, specifically memory. It could possibly may as well just be a driver though.

IF YOU ARE OVERCLOCKING PLEASE STOP AND RESET YOUR CLOCKS BACK TO STOCK.

Please read the following on how to test your memory with Memtest.

I also took a look at your drivers list and saw mention of sptd.sys, this is a driver that's tied to Daemon Tools and is known to cause a world of issues in the Windows 7 environment. Please go ahead and FULLY REMOVE / UNINSTALL Daemon Tools, and then restart your PC. Once you've done that, use DuplexSecure's SPTD uninstaller to fully remove sptd.sys from your system.

Old driver(s) in need of update:

Quote:
AsIO.sys - AsIO Mon Dec 17 04:11:49 2007 (Asus PCProbe Utility). Update here.

nvm62x64.sys - nvm62x64 Fri Oct 17 17:01:06 2008 (nVidia Ethernet Networking Driver (nForce chipset driver). Update here.

nvstor64.sys - nvstor64 Wed Apr 29 21:57:30 2009 (nVidia Storage Driver (nForce chipset driver). Update here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/215809-memory-dump-bsod.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I'm getting this memory dump blue screen on my friend's machine. I'm thinking it's either driver related or faulty RAM.

Quote:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 00005003
BCP2: C0802000
BCP3: 000006D4
BCP4: 007D6FA8
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini070209-01.dmp
C:\Users\Megan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-76424-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Megan\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA4E5.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409

Anyone else have an opinion?

A:BSOD - Memory Dump

Hi -

Bugcheck 0x1a (0x5003,,,) = unknown severe memory management error

RAM, pagefile (hard drive) or driver are usual suspects

Run the batch script to gather system files - http://www.techsupportforum.com/1871981-post2.html

Run the driver verifier - http://www.techsupportforum.com/2110308-post3.html
Run memtest86+ - http://www.memtest.org/
Burn bootable ISO w/ ImgBurn - http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
Run chkdsk /r from cmd line; re-boot to allow it to dismount volume

How old is your system?

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-memory-dump-391219.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi there I recently built my own computer using brand new parts which all fit together perfectly However after a couple of months I noticed that the computer was beginning to act up and causing the BSOD Since the problem started I have changed + BSOD Dump Memory around the RAM and also added another GB SATA HDD and also doing a clean install of Windows Vista Business N on the new HDD to see if this fixes the problem However it doesn t seem to have done anything and more recently the BSODs have been more frequent particularly when accessing the hard drive for long periods of time e g when doing my video work When the BSOD happens it will always run through a Memory Dump before BSOD + Memory Dump restarting the computer itself and then displaying a quot Windows has recovered from a critical error quot upon returning BSOD + Memory Dump to the desktop More noticably is the fact that when running programs such as Skype the BSOD also seems to happen more frequently although I cannot be sure that it is Skype causing the problem because it happens BSOD + Memory Dump randomly with almost any program that runs Please could you advise Kind regards Andrew PC Specifications - Windows Vista Business N - Gigabyte GA-P -S L Motherboard - Intel Q Ghz Quad Core CPU - Corsair GB Mhz DDR RAM - Seagate TB Internal Hard Drive - Western Digital TB Internal Hard Drive - HIS HD MB Graphics Card - Western Digital GB External Hard Drive nbsp

Relevancy 64.93%

Ok, I have a computer that is giving me a blue screen on every boot. I have ran the windows error fix program several times, also have ran the memory testing program. Computer is an Acer series 6530.

The error codes I got off the BS are as followed:

0x000000F4 (0x00000003, 0x87457D90, 0x87457EDC, 0x82451430)

Also I am unable to boot in Safe Mode.

Suggests, Ideas? Help me :(

A:BSoD Memory Dump help please

By the way, its Vista Home Premium

AMD Turion X2 Ultra dual-core mobile technology ZM-80

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-memory-dump-help-please-473227.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Since last (BSOD) Memory Dump week I have been experiencing Memory Dump (BSOD) Blue Screen of Deaths while playing an online game I thought it's Memory Dump (BSOD) just RAM problem because gt lt I've been opening a lot of clients for that specific game we can open multiple clients But then earlier I just opened three clients and I still encountered BSOD After restart my laptop start to work reaaaally slow And when I check my Task Manager CPU Usage is at even if I haven't opened any program yet aside from those that opens at Start Up Bit Defender and some other programs that I'm not familiar of So I unchecked those programs in MSConfig and did a reboot Still laptop's running so slow So I searched on how to fix this issue and came up with Installing the Microsoft Debugging Tools found here http www microsoft com whdc devtoo nstallx mspx Opening Symbol File Path SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Opening the Minidump file But it just says the Symbol thingy is incorrect or something like that so I stopped on following the steps Then BSOD comes up again saying STOP x A xC C xC E xE x D atapi sys - Address F base at F Date Stamp b d When system is up again I searched my computer and found out that this ATAPI is in my Device Driver I have worked in a Call Center before and we troubleshoot for our product and this includes updating Drivers So I tried to update the drivers under IDE ATA ATAPI controllers After updating BSOD comes up again but I didn't see the atapi message anymore Only STOP When system is up again o o computer starts to work just fine again O O And when I checked my Task Manager it is now only at I just want to know if Updating that driver solved my problem So if not can someone please instruct me on how to fix this so I won't encounter BSOD again

A:Memory Dump (BSOD)

First, I'm not sure if double posting is okay but I read the rules and I didn't see anything about double posting. So please forgive me. This is to bump my thread.

I just encountered another BSOD. And this time, I downloaded BlueScreenView and the probable cause is ntoskrnl.exe

When I tried to debug the minidump file, it showed me this:

Quote:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini032110-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Unable to load image ntoskrnl.exe, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl.exe
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl.exe
Windows XP Kernel Version 2600 (Service Pack 2) UP Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x804d7000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x8055c720
Debug session time: Sun Mar 21 11:25:39.703 2010 (UTC + 8:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:55:27.271
Unable to load image ntoskrnl.exe, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl.exe
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl.exe
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 77, {c000000e, c000000e, 0, 51ae000}

***** Kernel symbols are WRONG. Please fix symbols to do analysis.

Unable to load image atapi.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atapi.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atapi.sys
*** Your debugger is not using the correct symbols ***
*** In order for this command to work properly, your symbol path ***
*** must point to .pdb files that have full type information. ***
*** Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not ***
*** contain the required information. Contact the group that ***
*** provided you with these symbols if you need this command to ***
*** work. ***
*** Type referenced: nt!_KPRCB ***
*** Your debugger is not using the correct symbols ***
*** ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/memory-dump-bsod-470130.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I have Windows bit BSOD 7 memory Win on dump Professional and have been getting BSOD at random for a while now These come most often while playing LoL other games don t seem to bring on the BSOD BSOD memory dump on Win 7 I ve so far tried switching out my RAM to narrow down what stick might be causing it and couldn t pin in on stick I then switched RAM with my roommates only to continue to get BSOD s while he didn t I then tried switching video cards with him both of us have NVidia GT s but BSOD memory dump on Win 7 I m still getting BSODs at random Here is some extra tech info from the last BSOD Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP BCP FFFFFA AB A BCP FFFFFA AB BCP FFFFF E B OS Version Service Pack Product I also included all the files from the Minidump Folder in my Windows folder at least I think I did If anyone can help I d greatly appreciate it Thanks nbsp

A:BSOD memory dump on Win 7

All the minidumps are NTOSKRNL.exe... This usually points to memory or hard drive issues, but in your case I am going to suggest that you play with you memory timings and the memory voltages a bit. What is the make and model of your motherboard?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-memory-dump-on-win-7.176169/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello , Here is my problem
After Upgrading a new RAM 2GB , The BSOD start to appear , then this message

Problem signature
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 8295B2CF
BCP3: 8BB2BB40
BCP4: 8BB2B720
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Product: 256_1
Bucket ID: 0x7E_nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+814
Server information: 0a3be340-b2bd-4ce0-b1d4-6314e910361d

My Files Attachment 165330 , Please Reply as soon as possible , Thank You

A:Memory Dump (BSOD)

Quote: Originally Posted by Lebzu

Hello , Here is my problem
After Upgrading a new RAM 2GB , The BSOD start to appear , then this message

Problem signature
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 8295B2CF
BCP3: 8BB2BB40
BCP4: 8BB2B720
Bucket ID: 0x7E_nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+814
Server information: 0a3be340-b2bd-4ce0-b1d4-6314e910361d

My Files Attachment 165330 , Please Reply as soon as possible , Thank You

Most of these were related to memory. Please run these two tests
Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program.

Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/175425-memory-dump-bsod.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Friend is having trouble with his comp Randomly while playing games at least it appears random playing games he will crash Dump BSOD Memory to BSOD and a Physical Memory Dump will ensue He s using Windows x Ultimate Here s the debug info Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All Memory Dump BSOD rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users Zombie Slayer Desktop MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff e Debug session time Sat May UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols PEB is paged out Peb Ldr ff fffd Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck B c fffff e fffff ba fa Page d fe not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Probably caused by win k sys win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H d Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION b An exception happened while executing a system service routine Arguments Arg c Exception code that caused the bugcheck Arg fffff e Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck Arg fffff ba fa Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg zero Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s FAULTING IP win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H d fffff e b mov eax dword ptr rdx h CONTEXT fffff ba fa -- cxr xfffff ba fa rax fffff c d ca rbx fffff ba rcx fffff c fafb rdx rsi fffff ba a rdi fffff ba b rip fffff e rsp fffff ba f rbp r r r fffff ba aa r r r r r iopl nv up ei pl zr na po nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H x d fffff e b mov eax dword ptr rdx h ds b Resetting default scope DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x B PROCESS NAME LCDRSS exe CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff db ab to fffff e STACK TEXT fffff ba f fffff db ab fffff ba fffff c bf win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H x d fffff ba fffff b f fffff fffff fffff ba win k ESTROBJ vInit x f fffff ba fffff b c f win k GreExtTextOutWLocked xb fffff ba fffff b fffff ba a fffff ba ca fffff ba ac fffff c win k GreExtTextOutWInternal x f fffff ba e fffff c fffff ba ca fffff ba c win k NtGdiExtTextOutW x fffff ba bb fe fd a nt KiSystemServiceCopyEnd x ec x fe fd a FOLLOWUP IP win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H d fffff e b mov eax dword ptr rdx h SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H d FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME win k IMAGE NAME win k sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP d f c STACK COMMAND cxr xfffff ba fa kb FAILURE BUCKET ID X x B win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H d BUCKET ID X x B win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H d Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:Memory Dump BSOD

PSU: Raidmax Volcano 630W
MOBO: GA-EX38-DS4
GPU: 450 GTS
RAM: 2x 2G Corsair XMS2 DDR2

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/398623/memory-dump-bsod/
Relevancy 64.93%

I have windows 7 64 bit. I keep getting the BSOD with memory dump. I have a new video card.. Geforce 9800 GX2 1gig and I'm not sure if it's that or something else. I have my memory dump files, but I don't know how to put them on here so they can be looked at. How can I get them to where they can be looked at?

Please let me know.. Thank you.

Ryan

A:BSOD.... Memory Dump

Hi, have a look at this tutorial to explain, normally just copy them to desktop zip and upload

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/60636-bsod-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 64.93%

have a dell cpx j650 laptop, runs xp pro sp2 ok with 256mb in slot A. tried 128mb & 256mb in slot B, bios sees added memory runs fine for a short time then the "bsod physical memory dump" tried the chips in another dell cpx h500 & no problems. both dells can taake up to 512mb. wonder if i have a slot B problem, will welcome any suggestions.
thanks

A:bsod memory dump

upate on my thread: tried memory in slot B and bios found it.so slot is ok, then added mem. to the A slot same dump problem

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-memory-dump.34365/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi there, I have been getting memory dump crashes (bsod and auto restarts) for the past week, this ONLY happen when I am running the game "final fantasy XIV".

I have uploaded my files in a zip as per the FAQ thread.

I look forward to your help!

Fluxing.

A:Memory Dump BSOD (help!)

That's what the dump file indicated. Uninstall/Update Final Fantasy should fix the BSOD.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/30466-memory-dump-bsod-help.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hey,

So my computer crashed last week from playing a game and since then it hasn't worked at all.

I'm posting this in Windows 7 - Safe Mode. I've tried a couple of times to booted it up but gotten BSOD and Memory dumps.

Can someone give me a hand pleae?

Thanks!!

I've Attached the dump. Please if someone can help I would appreciate it!!

A:BSOD - Memory Dump

Quote: Originally Posted by Belgy23

Hey,

So my computer crashed last week from playing a game and since then it hasn't worked at all.

I'm posting this in Windows 7 - Safe Mode. I've tried a couple of times to booted it up but gotten BSOD and Memory dumps.

Can someone give me a hand pleae?

Thanks!!

I've Attached the dump. Please if someone can help I would appreciate it!!

"It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception.

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash.

As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds.

If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating.

Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU.

Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference.

If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

I would download cpu-z and gpu-z (both free) and keep an eye on the video temps Let us know if you need help STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting - Windows 7 Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/168814-bsod-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Ok hi everyone out there...im having that famous BSOD memory dump error that everyone seems to be getting....i have not been able to write down what the BSOD says because of the restart (got that unchecked now)

last time i BSOD it went all the way through the memory dump and then restarted...i dont know where to find the file to post so you guys can do what you do....

waiting on another BSOD to get the info from there...

i think it might be one of my memory sticks died..idk i have 2 4gig sticks but its only showing that i have 4gigs of ram...

plz help thanks!
SlySpy1987

Relevancy 64.93%

i've been getting physical memory crash with instant reboot often in my machine . this happens whenever i run mutorrent or bit torrent application . i dont know what is the problem kindly help me with this
i'm using dell studio 1537 with intel core2 duo p8600

i couldnt get the full info written in the blue screen when the crash happens . i ve copied the problem info that was available in problem reports in control panel .

Problem signature
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 16393
Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
Mini020109-02.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt
View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.
BCCode: 1000007f
BCP1: 00000008
BCP2: 805D3130
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-crash-physical-memory-dump.798466/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi there have a new laptop (1 month) and keep getting BSODs along the lines of

Driver Irql not less or equal
Page fault in non paged area
system thread exception not handled
dpc watchdog

have tried memtest86 but cant get it to boot from usb once putting img on usb

only drivers changed yesterday were nvididas but the problems were before this and still occuring anyway

I will attempt to attach dumps these are as frequent as they happen quite a few last few days as using comp for games video whatnot

A:Random BSOD's often with dump.

If you still need help with this, please post back.
I've been very busy and I apologize for the delay.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/32424-random-bsods-often-dump.html
Relevancy 64.5%

I barely know what I'm doing and I think in my frustration I may have made the problem worse.

Code:
- x86 - Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit - OEM - What is the age of system (hardware): A little over a year I think. - What is the age of OS installation: Pre-installed
This problem is recent and occurred after installing the Sims 3 (WA, Amb, LN included).

A:BSOD Physical Memory Dump

Ignore this, we are planning on reformatting the drive.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/165117-bsod-physical-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 64.5%

I'm getting almost continuous blue screens with the following info:
Words to the effect: Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
Technical information:
Stop: 0x00000124 (0x00000000, 0x869C5024, 0xB2000040, 0x00000800)
Dump physical memory to disk: 100

Upon returning to Windows, I get the following info:
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

BCCode: 124
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 869C5024
BCP3: B2000040
BCP4: 00000800
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0

C:\Windows\Minidump\072411-17815-01.dmp
C:\Temp\WER-37097-0.sysdata.xml

C:\Temp\WER-37097-0.sysdata.xml does not exist on the hard disk at all; but, I will upload the dump file. I have no knowledge of dump files or how to read or interpret them.

A:Need help interpreting BSOD and memory dump

Well, it looks like the DMP file didn't make it. What can I do about that?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-help-interpreting-bsod-and-memory-dump.1009035/
Relevancy 64.5%

I have a HP dv cl with a brand new hard drive and operating system xp home I installed the new HD amp OS less dump Memory translation BSOD/ than a week ago and have been getting the BSOD occasionally ever since The blue screen is blurry so I BSOD/ Memory dump translation cannot read the error message when it comes up I did a little research and after I found that my event viewer was not logging any information about the crashes I found that the dmp file may be helpful Unfortunately my computer is not creating a dmp file when it crashes so I had to force one by modifying the registry I am very new to this but from what I have read this requires a quot complete dump quot so I have posted below the results of a user initiated BSOD quot complete dump quot file Any help in translating this into something actionable would be greatly appreciated I suspect is has something to do with the drivers so I have tried updating and them rolling back one at a time to find the culprit I have not had any success I would not rule this possibility out but I have not been able to fix it by this method Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated If I can provide any further information please let me know Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version X Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows XP Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x compatible Product WinNt Built by xpsp sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x d Debug session time Tue Jun GMT- System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck E Unable to load image SystemRoot system DRIVERS AmdPPM sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for AmdPPM sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AmdPPM sys Probably caused by i prt sys i prt I xProcessCrashDump Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis MANUALLY INITIATED CRASH e The user manually initiated this crash dump Arguments Arg Arg Arg Arg Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR MANUALLY INITIATED CRASH CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from b c fb to f f STACK TEXT bacdfc b c fb e nt KeBugCheckEx x b bacdfc b c ae d fcacc i prt I xProcessCrashDump x bacdfc c a c ae i prt I KeyboardInterruptService x c bacdfc c baada c ae nt KiInterruptDispatch x WARNING Stack unwind information not available Following frames may be wrong bacdfd bab c bab c c AmdPPM x bacdfd d c e a a xbab c bacdfd e a a a nt KiIdleLoop x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP i prt I xProcessCrashDump b c fb d pop ebp SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME i prt I xProcessCrashDump FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME i prt IMAGE NAME i prt sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP c FAILURE BUCKET ID MANUALLY INITIATED CRASH i prt I xProcessCrashDump BUCKET ID MANUALLY INITIATED CRASH i prt I xProcessCrashDump Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:BSOD/ Memory dump translation

<<IMAGE_NAME: i8042prt.sys>>Info on http://www.file.net/process/i8042prt.sys.htmlOn my system...that file is the keyboard driver. I would just uninstall it (using Device Manager), reboot and let a new one install.I have 4 copies of that driver, all legit (not malware), so don't be surprised if you do a search of your system and find that you have four copies.Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/232819/bsod-memory-dump-translation/
Relevancy 64.5%

Heyo I m running XP pro tablet -bit and I m dump BSOD memory startup on getting consistent bsod s with physical mem dumps BSOD memory dump on startup about minutes into startup The timing is also consistent and the bsod comes up as windows update suggests that I turn on my firewall update my virus protection Also this is around the time that I get the quot recovery from serious error quot message Symptoms BSOD during startup as Windows Update click this balloon crap appears also as recovery from serious error appears High svchost exe memory usage around - CPU usage Might be normal for startup conditions I don t know High wuauclt exe memory usage up to K and climbs up the list if organized by usage Safe mode runs fine not sure if that rules out a bad HD But my HD is only months old only using GB Stop error x F x bunch of crap i was informed that the rest of the error codes aren t that important and also they vary from time to time Ran combofix in safe mode and scrapped about dll s to no avail presumably pre-existing viruses that may not have anything to do with this Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated Thanks

A:BSOD memory dump on startup

Try running through the steps given here:How to receive help diagnosing Blue Screens and Windows crashes

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/294107/bsod-memory-dump-on-startup/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello Windows XP -bit GB RAM Ghz processor rated at Ghz I am having problems with virtual memory After about minutes on the internet or a couple minutes in a game I get a blue screen that says virtual Dump BSOD-Vitrual Memory memory is being dumped and quot System Service exception quot I have not installed any new hardware in months This started after I ran BSOD-Vitrual Memory Dump Spyware Terminator and Spybot Search and Destroy I have done a system restore to February and the problem persists dds scr did not work on my computer it says it does not support my operating system XP- so here is the hijack this log Running processes C Program Files x Common Files RbtProt sgsrv exeC WINDOWS SysWOW rundll exeD Program Files x firefox exeD X-Plane HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http start icq com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localR - URLSearchHook AOLTBSearch Class - EA - - DB- F -D CA FB C D - C Program Files x AOL AIM Toolbar aoltb dll file missing R - URLSearchHook AOLSearchHook Class - EB EA-E BE- CFD- F F-C A C EAFA - C Program Files x AIM Search AOLSearch dll file missing O - BHO XTTBPos - FD D- A - e - D-DC B D - C PROGRA ICQTOO toolbaru dll file missing O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - D PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO AOL Search Enhancement - EB EA-E BE- CFD- F F-C A C EAFA - C Program Files x AIM Search AOLSearch dll file missing O - BHO AOL Toolbar Launcher - C - CB - A -B F - EA C F - C Program Files x AOL AIM Toolbar aoltb dll file missing O - BHO Mirar - C F F -C D - D -AB - A EC CA - C WINDOWS SysWow winal dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files x Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllO - Toolbar ICQ Toolbar - F B - D - fe - A -BBB - C PROGRA ICQTOO toolbaru dll file missing O - Toolbar AIM Toolbar - DE C F- - A - B-AA ED D - C Program Files x AOL AIM Toolbar aoltb dll file missing O - Toolbar no name - E BD F- B D- E-CCB -B EEDBE C - no file O - Toolbar Mirar - C F F -C D - D -AB - A EC CA - C WINDOWS SysWow winal dllO - HKLM Run AdobeCS ServiceManager quot C Program Files x Common Files Adobe CS ServiceManager CS ServiceManager exe quot -launchedbyloginO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files x Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run AVG TRAY C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exeO - HKCU Run Google Update quot C Documents and Settings Admin Local Settings Application Data Google Update GoogleUpdate exe quot cO - HKCU Run BitTorrent DNA quot C Program Files x DNA btdna exe quot O - HKCU Run SpybotSD TeaTimer D Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeO - HKCU Run BgMonitor E - C C- d f- C - D A B AA quot C Program Files x Common Files Nero Lib NMBgMonitor exe quot O - HKCU Run gadcom quot C Documents and Settings Admin Application Data gadcom gadcom exe quot A B BBF C C AC FA C O - HKCU Run prunnet quot C WINDOWS system prunnet exe quot O - HKCU Run Registry Cleaner Scheduler quot D X-Plane Registry Cleaner RCHelper exe quot startupO - Startup Adobe Gamma lnk C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Calibration Adobe Gamma Loader exeO - Startup Registration Silent Hunter III LNK D slent Support Register RegistrationReminder exeO - Extra context menu item amp AIM Search - c program files x aol aim toolbar resources en-US local search htmlO - Extra button AIM Toolbar - AF D- E - bda- -B C B - C Program Files x AOL AIM Toolbar aoltb dll file missing O - Extra button no name - DFB A - F - C -A - CAB FD A - D PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Spybot - Search amp Destroy Configuration - DFB A - F - C -A - CAB FD A - D PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - Extra button ICQ - E EB -F - -A BA-FE C C - D Program Files x ICQ ICQ exe file missing O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem ICQ - E EB -F - -A BA-FE C C - D Program Files x ICQ ICQ exe f... Read more

A:BSOD-Vitrual Memory Dump

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.comDDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERER,K

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/216543/bsod-vitrual-memory-dump/
Relevancy 64.5%

Keep getting BSOD on startup have tried system restore, restore from image, installed all drivers again still happening.

Posted 2 links to zipped and raw memory dump file. Any help would be appreciated thanks guys.

102111-11856-01.zip
zip

102111-11856-01.dmp
raw

A:Win 7 Pro 64bit SP1 Memory Dump BSOD

After running memtest86+ these are my results

Pass 19%
Test #5
35000+ Errors

This is a 2X4GB set of G Skill 8gb Ram.

So is the ram bad or is it a motherboard/bios issue? Any advice would be appreciated I will post the newegg link to the exact ram I bought in a bit.

Newegg.com - G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/win-7-pro-64bit-sp1-memory-dump-bsod-607762.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi there,

Well this computer that I ordered seems to be the computer from hell. first was bad ram, second was video card fan stopped working causing gpu to over heat. Now I get the bsod. I am currently running Vista RC2 5744 but it also happened when I was using XP sp2. I ran memtest86 from boot for 18 hours, nothing showed up.

My set up

Asus p5n-sli mobo
2.13ghz intel duo core 2 e6400
2x1gb Kingston hyper x 667mhz ram
320gb seagate HDD
Nvidia Geforce 7600 gt

I have attached the last 2 memory dump files.

Please let me know any suggestions as to what my problem is.

A:Please Help, BSOD (physical memory dump)

I also have an issue with BSOD. The BSOD disappear too fast for me to read what it says. However, I can locate the minidump files. What do I need to do for you all great geniuses to help me find out what is going on?? Thanks in advance.

cT

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/please-help-bsod-physical-memory-dump.63792/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi..i have a Dell Inspiron N5010 laptop ...it was working fine until yesterday when i got a blue screen saying "Physical Memory Dump" . And since yesterday i have faced this problem 4 times and every time the problem appears i have to restart my laptop.
someone can help me plz??thx

A:BSOD physical memory dump

what are you doing when this happens?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-physical-memory-dump-639273.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello Again Last time I was here I was in need of help with my mothers laptop The Physical BSOD Dump Memory help was absolutely fantastic that BSOD Physical Memory Dump now with an issue on my computer you all were the first I thought of I recently installed a new graphics card ontop my computer It works great and everything is well I very rarely ever get a virus or a problem with my computer I'd like to think I am rather good at keeping it protected Ever since the graphics card I now get random BSOD Always saying Physical Memory Dump It only happens when I DL something I was recently trying to DL Diablo from Blizzard site in memory of the upcoming D quot I have over gigs of free space on my computer and I am not very good with the quot Physical quot computer problems I am almost positive its related to the Video Card Wasn't sure if you would need a HJT log for this so I am just going to leave it at this and see what someone suggests from here My system specs are Gateway GT AMD Athlon X Dual Core Processor GHz GB of RAM The new card I installed is NVIDIA GEForce GTS BFG MB Thanks again for the help

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-physical-memory-dump-276770.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hey guys I tried to follow the thread for fixing this issue before I posted but to no avail Just so you BSOD Dump - Memory Physical know I m not the best on BSOD - Physical Memory Dump a comp but I have some basic knowledge BSOD - Physical Memory Dump I seem to get the BSOD-Physical Memory dump within - minutes of booting up every time It happens whether im playing a game starcraft or just surfing the web trying to fix the problem I am currently booted up on safemode and yet to have the issue HOPEFULLY not hardware then Anyway this computer is less than a month old custom build Antec - Three Hundred Versatile Mid Tower Gamer Case AMD - Athlon II X GHz w MB Cache Retail Box Socket AM Asus-M A TD USB w DualDDR Audio Gigabit Lan USB PCI-E x Corsair - GB XMS PC - Dual Channel DDR Kit x GB Seagate - TB Barracuda SATA II w MB Cache Sapphire - Radeon HD GB GDDR PCI-E w Dual DVI HDMI DisplayPort Silverstone - Strider Essential W Power Supply Windows bit I attached the minidump files that were in the folder Any other info required might need a brief explanation on how to get it for you Thanks Note I ran CCleaner before resorting to posting here for help I cleaned whatever registry errors it found but the issue still occurred I have also tried to update my ATI driver but still no luck nbsp

A:BSOD - Physical Memory Dump

Both minidump files only cited two different Windows OS drivers and usually they are too general to be of much use from a diagnostic perspective. Rather they point out something is amiss but what that amiss is OS drivers rarely say.

However, both error codes were the same 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
This memory management error is usually hardware related. It is not necessarily memory but for a good and solid first diagnostic step we recommend you run Memtest on your RAM.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 ? Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don?t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

*** If Memtest shows no errors then find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match?

Also, being that this is an Asus board and the fact that Asus boards are quite well known to be picky about which RAM can be used on their boards, plus by the fact you have Corsair memory and that Corsair and Asus have had recent conflicts between memory and motherboards, go to Asus' website and find your exact motherboard page. Then find their Qualified Vendors List for memory. Is your memory on that list? keep in mind the list isn't exshaustive but, again, Asus boards are picky about RAM; so much so that they have a QVL for every board model they make.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-physical-memory-dump.153380/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello,
I have been getting BSODs so much lately but now it got intense, It happens every less than 10 minutes! I am currently running safe mode, Hopefully this will delay it.

? OS - Windows 7
? x86
? What was original installed OS on system?
XP Professional 32 bits
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
Full retail
? Age of system (hardware)
about 2 years
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?
2 months
? CPU
Inter Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3GHz
? Video Card
Palit Gefore 9800GT Super+ 1GB
? MotherBoard
Intel G31
? Power Supply - brand & wattage
Unknown

Picture of the BSOD:

Needed .zip file has been attached.

A:Windows 7 - Memory Dump - BSOD

Bump, I need help guys!
Should I change my RAM?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-7-memory-dump-bsod-535690.html
Relevancy 64.5%

guys, its been about 5 days that i have been receiving physical memory dump errors..

also, this error comes atleast 5 times a day, can any1 help me find a cure or atleast know the problem!

A:BSOD - Physical Memory Dump

Quote: Originally Posted by hell911

guys, its been about 5 days that i have been receiving physical memory dump errors..

also, this error comes atleast 5 times a day, can any1 help me find a cure or atleast know the problem!

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/164622-bsod-physical-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi there. Recently I built my first gaming PC and I have started having occasional BSOD's when gaming. Here are my specs.

RAM = Crucilal Ballistix 8GB kit 1600 2 x 4GB
GPU = Sapphire HD 7970
CPU = intel i5 4670k
Motherboard = Asus Z87 A
HDD = Western Digital Blue 1TB
SSD = Samsung Evo 120GB
CPU Cooler = Hyper 212 EVO Processor Cooler
PSU = Corsair CX750M
Optical Drive = LiteOn IHOS104 4x BD-ROM SATA Blu-Ray

The errors that appear when my PC restarts are to do with memory dumping and I have no idea how to fix this. Any advice would be great, I cant play any game for long without it happening and its ruining my gaming experience.

I have uploaded my dump files and system info below.

Relevancy 64.5%

What the thread says, i have no idea what it is, PLEASE HELP ME

A:BSOD - Physical Memory Dump I Need Help!

You need to attach your mini-dump files.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/78361-bsod-physical-memory-dump-i-need-help.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello we had a power outage and afterwards a user s computer keeps giving a BSOD right after Windows loads to the desktop both on BSOD Memory for dump logging in after the network and locally The system boots into safe mode fine but not safe mode with networking I have tried disabling all devices BSOD disabling all startup items all startup services still BSOD right after the desktop loads in normal boot I m hoping someone can help me figure out what device driver is causing the problem from the mem dump Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Documents and Settings tburns Desktop Jim Dell mem dumps Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is srv C Documents and Settings tburns symbols http msdl microsoft com downloads symbols Executable search path is WARNING Unable to verify checksum for ntkrnlmp exe Windows Server Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Memory dump for BSOD after logging in Free x Memory dump for BSOD after logging in Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by srv sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff d Debug session time Wed Aug GMT- System Uptime days WARNING Unable to verify checksum for ntkrnlmp exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck E ffffffffc fffff ce a Probably caused by ntkrnlmp exe nt HvpGetCellMapped b Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED e This is a very common bugcheck Usually the exception address pinpoints the driver function that caused the problem Always note this address as well as the link date of the driver image that contains this address Arguments Arg ffffffffc The exception code that was not handled Arg fffff ce The address that the exception occurred at Arg Parameter of the exception Arg a Parameter of the exception Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at quot x lx quot referenced memory at quot x lx quot The memory could not be quot s quot FAULTING IP nt HvpGetCellMapped b fffff ce b mov rax qword ptr r EXCEPTION PARAMETER EXCEPTION PARAMETER a READ ADDRESS a CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x E PROCESS NAME services exe CURRENT IRQL EXCEPTION RECORD fffffadf f d -- exr xfffffadf f d ExceptionAddress fffff ce nt HvpGetCellMapped x b ExceptionCode c Access violation ExceptionFlags NumberParameters Parameter Parameter a Attempt to read from address a TRAP FRAME fffffadf f -- trap xfffffadf f NOTE The trap frame does not contain all registers Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect rax rbx rcx fffffa af rdx e rsi rdi rip fffff ce rsp fffffadf f f rbp e r r fffff d b r r a r r r r iopl nv up ei pl nz na po nc nt HvpGetCellMapped xb fffff ce b mov rax qword ptr r ds Resetting default scope LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff e to fffff e STACK TEXT fffffadf ebd fffff e e ffffffff c fffff ce nt KeBugCheckEx fffffadf ebe fffff e af fffffadf f d fffff e d fffffadf f fffff d nt KiDispatchException x fffffadf f e fffff d fffffa b fffffa bad fffffadf c cb nt KiExceptionExit fffffadf f fffff ce fffffa b fffffa a nt KiPageFault x e fffffadf f f fffff e fffffa a fffffa b nt HvpGetCellMapped xb fffffadf f fffff f d fffffa a fffff d d fffffa a fffff d b nt HvMarkCellDirty x f fffffadf f d fffff f d fffffa a fffff d eb c fffffa a fffff d d nt CmpMarkKeyValuesDirty x d fffffadf f fffff f ffffffff nt CmpFreeKeyValues x fffffadf f a fffff f fffffa a fffff d eb c fffff d eb c fffffa a nt CmpSyncKeyValues x fffffadf f a fffff f d e fffffa cd d nt CmpCopySyncTree x e fffffadf f fffff e fffffadf fb nt CmpCopySyncTree x e fffffadf f b fffff dabad fffffadf c cbf nt CmpSaveBootControlSet x fffffadf fa fffff e d fffffadf c cbf nt NtInitializeRegistry x d fffffadf fad fffff e fffff e d afd ff... Read more

A:Memory dump for BSOD after logging in

All the bugcheck shows is a fault in a memory management system driver.

Did you ever try loading "last known good configuration" ? As long as you have been starting in Safe Mode, this should still be available.

You can also examine the boolog ( Ntbtlog.txt ) when the fault occurs in Safe Mode with Networking

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/325375

You might consider uninstalling and reinstalling the last service pack.

It is odd that the fault only occurs with networking enabled; I wonder if you disconnected the ethernet cable or disabled the NIC if you could boot to normal mode without the error.

There are some additional windbg commands that might reveal what is in the trap frame of the error; you can see what drivers are there

.trap (Display Trap Frame)

kv (Display Stack Backtrace)
You should also run chkdsk on the drive.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/memory-dump-for-bsod-after-logging-in.851999/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hey posting this for a friend, not my system, sorry if I'm doing something wrong

the machine is running windows 7 home starter x32

it's blue screening shortly after startup, to my knowledge no drivers have been changed and no hardware added

I've included the dump file (i think), thanks for any help you can give me guys

Attachment 146842

A:BSOD physical memory dump

Quote: Originally Posted by bizarro

Hey posting this for a friend, not my system, sorry if I'm doing something wrong

the machine is running windows 7 home starter x32

it's blue screening shortly after startup, to my knowledge no drivers have been changed and no hardware added

I've included the dump file (i think), thanks for any help you can give me guys

Attachment 146842

This crash was caused by a registry error, probably because of some really old drivers. I suggest updating them and running a system file check

Drivers

Code:
iirsp.sys 12/13/2005 05:47:54 PM fffff880`011e8000 fffff880`011f9000 0x00011000 0x439f418a
nfrd960.sys 6/6/2006 05:11:48 PM fffff880`01756000 fffff880`01766000 0x00010000 0x4485ef94
adpu320.sys 2/27/2007 08:04:15 PM fffff880`0127b000 fffff880`012aa000 0x0002f000 0x45e4c6ff
adpahci.sys 5/1/2007 01:30:09 PM fffff880`01117000 fffff880`0116d000 0x00056000 0x46377921
arc.sys 5/24/2007 05:27:55 PM fffff880`011b4000 fffff880`011cd000 0x00019000 0x4656035b
SiSRaid2.sys 9/24/2008 02:28:20 PM fffff880`019cf000 fffff880`019dd000 0x0000e000 0x48da86c4
sisraid4.sys 10/1/2008 05:56:04 PM fffff880`019dd000 fffff880`019f5000 0x00018000 0x48e3f1f4
adp94xx.sys 12/5/2008 07:54:42 PM fffff880`01200000 fffff880`0127b000 0x0007b000 0x4939bf42
lsi_fc.sys 12/9/2008 06:46:09 PM fffff880`01655000 fffff880`01674000 0x0001f000 0x493ef531
arcsas.sys 1/14/2009 03:27:37 PM fffff880`011cd000 fffff880`011e8000 0x0001b000 0x496e3ca9
ql2300.sys 1/22/2009 07:05:06 PM fffff880`0182b000 fffff880`019cf000 0x001a4000 0x4978fba2
vsmraid.sys 1/30/2009 09:18:57 PM fffff880`01800000 fffff880`0182a000 0x0002a000 0x4983a701
elxstor.sys 2/3/2009 06:52:11 PM fffff880`01000000 fffff880`01087000 0x00087000 0x4988ca9b
stexstor.sys 2/17/2009 07:03:36 PM fffff880`019f5000 fffff880`019ff000 0x0000a000 0x499b4248
amdsbs.sys 3/20/2009 02:36:03 PM fffff880`0116d000 fffff880`011b4000 0x00047000 0x49c3e213
iaStorV.sys 4/8/2009 12:57:17 PM fffff880`012b9000 fffff880`013d7000 0x0011e000 0x49dcd76d
lsi_scsi.sys 4/16/2009 06:13:50 PM fffff880`01687000 fffff880`016a6000 0x0001f000 0x49e7ad9e
HpqKbFiltr.sys 4/29/2009 09:48:30 AM fffff880`0554c000 fffff880`05558000 0x0000c000 0x49f85aae
spldr.sys 5/11/2009 12:56:27 PM fffff880`01e52000 fffff880`01e5a000 0x00008000 0x4a0858bb
HpSAMD.sys 5/18/2009 07:43:49 PM fffff880`014b4000 fffff880`014cb000 0x00017000 0x4a11f2b5
lsi_sas.sys 5/18/2009 08:20:23 PM fffff880`0142a000 fffff880`01447000 0x0001d000 0x4a11fb47
lsi_sas2.sys 5/18/2009 08:31:48 PM fffff880`01674000 fffff880`01687000 0x00013000 0x4a11fdf4
megasas.sys 5/18/2009 09:09:46 PM fffff880`016a6000 fffff880`016b2000 0x0000c000 0x4a1206da
ql40xx.sys 5/18/2009 09:18:11 PM fffff880`01791000 fffff880`017f0000 0x0005f000 0x4a1208d3
MegaSR.sys 5/18/2009 09:25:54 PM fffff880`016b2000 fffff880`01756000 0x000a4000 0x4a120aa2
amdsata.sys 5/19/2009 01:53:21 PM fffff8... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/154368-bsod-physical-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi everyone

Here's what I am runnng:

Dell Inspiron N7110
2nd Gen CORE i5
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
6 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M graphics

I've only had this laptop for close to two months and recently it has been giving me problems. Sometimes it will start up and run for a few, then it will crash and say it is dumping physical memory to disk.

I have the dump files so I'll attach them here, but I don't know what I should do next. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Attachment 197594

A:BSOD Physical Memory Dump, what should I do next?

Hi.
Uninstall both Mcafee and avg from your system.
Mcafee in many causes bsod.

Having installed 2 security softwares in the same system in many cases causes bsod.

For your systm security you can use this Good and Free system security combination.

--------------------------------------------
If its possible update software\driver for your Wacom(tablet) Mouse

http://www.wacom.com/globalsites.aspx
Finish and post back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/213393-bsod-physical-memory-dump-what-should-i-do-next.html
Relevancy 64.5%

OK, been trying to find a solution, but it seems they vary case to case that I'm reading. Anyhow, I cannot start windows up normally before it crashes EVERY time after about 2 minutes during the start up process. I can, however, run without issue in safe mode with networking. I have tried running every available system scan and everything comes back clear. Also did a system restore from the day prior to the first dump and still does it. From the event log...

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xfffff8000360007a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff88008a27d83, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 060812-26364-01.

Last 5 memory dump files attached. I don't think I recall anything else being requested from other posts, but if you need anything, please let me know. Thank you for your help!

A:Solved: Yet another BSOD/memory dump

Well, apparently the cause was the Norton Anti-virus software... uninstalled in safe mode (and much easier to make it work than I thought!) and ta-da, it works! woohoo... figured it had something to do with Norton given the error log, just wasn't sure if I was interpreting right. Thanks anyhow!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-yet-another-bsod-memory-dump.1056340/
Relevancy 64.5%

Recently my windows installation became corrupted to the point where I gave up and wiped my hard drive and re-installed Windows I reinstalled and reloaded what I could but now I have gotten back to back BSOD. The first said something about Memory Dump and the second said fltmngr.sys. Both times the screen turned off before I could read much more.

I run Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit), it was OEM but I had to reinstall myself as I can't take it back to the store where I bought it (S Korea). The computer is about two years old (in July).

Any assistance in helping me fix my computer would be appreciated. I don't know much about fixing my computer beyond what I've already tried.

A:BSOD x2 - Memory Dump and FLTMNGR.SYS

You uploaded the application instead of the data. Please try this method.

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP
We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter

When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227115-bsod-x2-memory-dump-fltmngr-sys.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello,

These days, I get BSoD in strange conditions: during startup, or during use, no pattern could be found.

The thing is, the memory dumps could not be written properly, which for me suggests trouble at the disk I/O level.
chkdsk has been run on startup and completed successfully.

How to investigate?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/393263-bsod-memory-dump-failed.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello, I've recently started experiencing BSOD talking about memory dumping. It first happened a few days ago when I clicked on a java application and it crashed. It took forever to start up again, and I was having some problems with my internet disconnecting, so I reformatted hoping that would fix it. It was fine up until now, where it BSOD again.

I custom built my computer in December of this year. I'm running Win 7 Home Prem x64 bit and my specs are:

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-880GA-UD3H
CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 640 Propus 3.0GHz
Vid Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 460
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
(Recently bought 2 more 2GB of the same RAM to reach 8GB)

A:BSOD Physical Memory Dump

Quote: Originally Posted by Torgen

Hello, I've recently started experiencing BSOD talking about memory dumping. It first happened a few days ago when I clicked on a java application and it crashed. It took forever to start up again, and I was having some problems with my internet disconnecting, so I reformatted hoping that would fix it. It was fine up until now, where it BSOD again.

I custom built my computer in December of this year. I'm running Win 7 Home Prem x64 bit and my specs are:

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-880GA-UD3H
CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 640 Propus 3.0GHz
Vid Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 460
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
(Recently bought 2 more 2GB of the same RAM to reach 8GB)

No DMP included in upload. Try this method

The procedure:

* Zip up the copy.

Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/167504-bsod-physical-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 64.5%

First off thanks for any help recieved i am using my laptop as a network bridge to my tivo when the error happens so if anyone can help please do so

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/physical-memory-dump-bsod.764295/
Relevancy 64.5%

We have a new dual core Dell 2900 running Windows 2000 Server and it is our main Citrix server. Tonight as I was about to log off, I had a trying to reconnect msg. I went to the server and it had the BSOD and some of the text was - Date Stamp 41afdd8b - hal.dll and Beginning dump of Physical memory - Dumping physical memory to disk: 39, the disk count keeps going up until finally it reboots. This has only happen this one time, but I have never seen this on this server and it's a new server. We did just upgrade our business software (solomon-Dynamics). I'm hoping I can get some help on this major issue for our company.

Thanks,

Relevancy 64.5%

? OS - Windows 7
? x64 ?
? What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM
? Age of system (hardware) about 2 months
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? OS from old computer several years old

? CPU AMD FX 8350 (4ghz)
? Video Card AMD Radeon R9 280x (XFX)
? MotherBoard Asus
? Power Supply - 630W (unsure of brand)

? System Manufacturer - Home build
? Exact model number

Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

A:bsod memory dump files

Hi,

We have two bug checks:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)

This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80004706622, 0, ffffffffffffffff}

Code:

6: kd> ln fffff80004706622
(fffff800`04706610) nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShip+0x12 | (fffff800`04706660) nt!KxWaitForLockChainValid
The exception occurred in nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShip.
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)

This indicates that a system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff800046a6622, fffff880009a9758, fffff880009a8fb0}

The 1st parameter of the bug check is 0xc0000005 which indicates an access violation occurred.

Code:

6: kd> .exr 0xfffff880009a9758
ExceptionAddress: fffff800046a6622 (nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShip+0x0000000000000012)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
The violation occurred in nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShip.

-------------------

1. AODDriver2.sys is listed and loaded in your modules list which is AMD Overdrive; also in EasyTune6 for Gigabyte motherboard. Known BSOD issues in Win7 & 8.

Please uninstall either software ASAP! If you cannot find either software to uninstall, or it's not installed, please navigate to the following filepath:

C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\amd64\AODDriver2.sys

and rename AODDriver2.sys to AODDriver.2old

and then Restart.

2. Uninstall AVG Secure Search ASAP.

3. Ensure you have the latest video card drivers. If you are already on the latest video card drivers, uninstall and install a version or a few versions behind the latest to ensure it's not a latest driver only issue. If you have already experimented with the latest video card driver and many previous versions, please give the beta driver for your card a try.

4. Uninstall VIPRE Antivirus ASAP! Very known to cause crashes/conflicts.

5. sptd.sys is listed and loaded in your modules list; SCSI Pass Through Direct Host - Daemon Tools (known BSOD issues with Win 7 and 8). Please remove it ASAP with the uninstaller tool - DuplexSecure - Downloads

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-memory-dump-files-837689.html
Relevancy 64.5%

I have been having this BSOD from few days ago, I opened my CPU cabinet because my core fan was making noise... it appears suddenly in the middle of anything, sometimes frequent sometimes hours later or none.

Here is the dump file, I can't read it myself because of the win32 error msg by Windbg. Please if someone can figure it and tell me anything helpful.

Thank you.

A:BSOD; memory dump report

Hello Xfact2matty, welcome to SF!

Please post full info as per these instructions:
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Also please make sure Windows Updates finishes. Many drivers that should have been, are unclear in this dump.

Quote:
Please go to your Maintenance Center and check the Windows Update status. Make sure you are up to date, do them one by one manually if needed.
For help or reset see: Windows Update - Reset

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/182017-bsod-memory-dump-report.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi. I'm experiencing BSOD problem for quite a long time. I really don't know anymore what could be the cause of this problem and i desperately need help about it. I don't know much about this, but I've been told to upload memory dump file so that experts may determent what is the cause of my problem. But that is where another problem is. I'm not getting any new memory dump files after my PC crashes. It just stopped ''appearing''. I did everything this site suggested to enable mini dumps:

Set MiniDump

What should i do? Please help me. (I have SF files attached, take a look i hope that helps...)

A:No memory dump files after BSOD

Code:
The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
AFD
Avgdiska
AVGIDSDriver
Avgldx64
Avgtdia
CSC
DfsC
discache
NetBIOS
NetBT
nsiproxy
Psched
rdbss
spldr
tdx
Wanarpv6
WfpLwf
Uninstall AVG using AVG Remover. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.

Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Daemon Tools at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
And test you HDD using HGST WinDFT. Let us know the result.

Now let us know if the BSODs are continuing or not. If it continues, take a camera snap of the BSOD screen and upload it here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337084-no-memory-dump-files-after-bsod.html
Relevancy 64.5%

I just recently got a new custom built computer. It has been working fine for about 4 weeks but now all of a sudden it just randomly BSODs.

I can play Battlefield 3 on full settings for hours and it will not crash but it mainly seems to happen when i have a bunch of firefox tabs open. I did recently change my page file to be on my secondary drive as my primary is a solid state that is only 60gb and page file takes up alot of space.

This is my last BlueScreen report. I don't know exactly know what I am looking at..haha

I will post the 3 dmp files that i have in a RAR

<link removed>

Win 7 64 bit
core I7 2600k
Nvidia GTX 580
16GB DDR3 Corsair RAM

Relevancy 64.5%

Well I have 7 -help- BSOD dump Windows memory been having issue with my compter for a awhile and it seems to be getting worse It Windows 7 BSOD memory dump -help- is usually random systme crashes At first it was random crashes maybe once or Windows 7 BSOD memory dump -help- twice a day but recently it happens after - minutes of log in Thus I Windows 7 BSOD memory dump -help- ran it in safe mode and it works fine as it seems so i used clean boot and started up the computer normally It was working fine for or so hours but then it error happened again And this error also happened with the dump quot The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x b x c xfffff d c xfffff d b x A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - quot Here are the info about the dump that just happened -System -Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Guid C B A- - C -AC E- C D B EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x -TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation-Execution ProcessID ThreadID ChannelSystemComputerMeiDao-PC-Security UserID S- - - -EventData BugcheckCode BugcheckParameter xc BugcheckParameter xfffff d cBugcheckParameter xfffff d b BugcheckParameter x SleepInProgressfalsePowerButtonTimestamp and i added the dump files and my system info System Acer Model Aspire AX RAM GB And this is the info on the system dump when it had to restart ever time I logged in-System -Provider Name Service Control Manager Guid d -a d - - e e- d f EventSourceName Service Control Manager -EventID Qualifiers Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x -TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation-Execution ProcessID ThreadID ChannelSystemComputerMeiDao-PCSecurity -EventData param WLAN AutoConfigparam param param param Restart the service if im missing any info about it just ask and thanks in advance

A:Windows 7 BSOD memory dump -help-

Quote: Originally Posted by Transfacts

Well I have been having issue with my compter for a awhile and it seems to be getting worse. It is usually random systme crashes. At first it was random crashes maybe once or twice a day, but recently it happens after 1-3 minutes of log in. Thus I ran it in safe mode and it works fine (as it seems) so i used clean boot and started up the computer normally. It was working fine for 5 or so hours but then it error happened again. And this error also happened with the dump"
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff96000215d7c, 0xfffff8800940d8b0, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 032810-20841-01."
Here are the info about the dump that just happened
-System
-Provider[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}
EventID41Version2Level1Task63Opcode0Keywords0x8000000000000002-TimeCreated[ SystemTime] 2010-03-29T01:14:02.938000000Z
EventRecordID38982Correlation-Execution[ ProcessID] 4[ ThreadID] 8
ChannelSystemComputerMeiDao-PC-Security[ UserID] S-1-5-18

-EventData
BugcheckCode59BugcheckParameter10xc0000005BugcheckParameter20xfffff96000215d7cBugcheckParameter30xfffff8800940d8b0BugcheckParameter40x0SleepInProgressfalsePowerButtonTimestamp0
and i added the dump files and my system info
System: Acer
Model: Aspire AX1301
RAM: 4GB
if im missing any info about it just ask and thanks in advance

these crashes were caused by memory

I would download memtestx86 and run it for at least 5 passes. If the memory passes you should run a system file check
type cmd in search>right click and run as admin>sfc /scannow (note the space between sfc and "/")

Let us know the results

Ken

Code:
032810-20841-01.dmp 3/28/2010 6:14:20 PM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b 00000000`c0000005 fffff960`00215d7c fffff880`0940d8b0 00000000`00000000 win32k.sys win32k.sys+1b5d7c x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\Dump files\032810-20841-01.dmp 3 15 7600
032610-26317-01.dmp 3/26/2010 9:21:00 PM PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050 fffff8a0`4d0d0038 00000000`00000000 fffff800`13bb17ca 00000000`00000005 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\Dump files\032610-26317-01.dmp 3 15 7600
032510-22339-01.dmp 3/25/2010 8:18:14 PM MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00041790 fffffa80`00150f60 00000000`0000ffff 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\Dump files\032510-22339-01.dmp 3 15 7600
032710-23400-01.dmp 3/27/2010 9:21:46 PM MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00041790 fffffa80`00150f30 00000000`0000ffff 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\Dump files\032710-23400-01.dmp 3 15 7600
032810-21684-01.dmp 3/28/2010 12:03:24 PM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a 00000000`00000047 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff800`03322abf ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\Dump files\032810-21684-01.dmp 3 15 7600
032810-24024-01.dmp 3/28/2010 12:40:54 PM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a fffffa8c`03651dc0 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff800`032fa35f nvstor64.sys nvstor64.sys+14a5c x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\Dump files\032810-24024-01.dmp 3 15 7600
032610-22308-01.dmp 3/26/2010 4:29:58 PM BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x00000019 00000000`00000003 fffff8a0`0c46b290 fffff8a0`0c46b290 fffff8a0`0e46b290 SRTSP64.SYS SRTSP64.SYS+7e6f0 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\Dump files\032610-22308-01.dmp 3 15 7600

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/74490-windows-7-bsod-memory-dump-help.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi fellas I'm new the help, post. Please keep 1st dump. BSOD-memory getting forum I just 1st post. Please help, keep getting BSOD-memory dump. recently been getting the BSOD - memory dump error windows ultimate bit dual processor e ghz geforce mx onboard video card gigs of memory gigs of ddr pc- gigs of ddr pc- After getting the memory dump error i thought it was my memory I had installed the gigs of ddr pc awhile back and havent had a problem Thought it was a memory error so i took out the pc and havent been getting the BSOD every since Installed the pc memory onto another pc without any issues so i dont think the memory is causing the problem Also i read up where it might be a problem with my video card geforce nvidia mx mb so i tried updating my video card driver but was unable to find a supported driver for win bit Now i am using the onboard video card Any help would be greatly appreciated Attached are the dump files

A:1st post. Please help, keep getting BSOD-memory dump.

Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

Go here to find 64 bit for 400series

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/91699-1st-post-please-help-keep-getting-bsod-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi, sorry I can't give more info as the blue screen flashes up for less than a second before restarting.

It doesn't seem to happen when I'm doing any one particular thing, I could be watching netflix, listening to spotify etc. The .zip file attached came from a crash when I was running the SF diagnostic tool!

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

A:BSOD followed by dump of physical memory

Hello SystemId.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 4E, {99, 137dfc, 3, 15dc60}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists (ie: calling
MmUnlockPages twice with the same list, etc). If a kernel debugger is
available get the stack trace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000099, A PTE or PFN is corrupt
Arg2: 0000000000137dfc, page frame number
Arg3: 0000000000000003, current page state
Arg4: 000000000015dc60, 0

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_99

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: CODE_CORRUPTION

PROCESS_NAME: WerFault.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800035100ec to fffff80003489fc0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`05472d18 fffff800`035100ec : 00000000`0000004e 00000000`00000099 00000000`00137dfc 00000000`00000003 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`05472d20 fffff800`0343b4a1 : 00000000`00137dfc 00000000`00127c2c fffffa80`03774840 fffffa80`06f54f58 : nt!MiBadShareCount+0x4c
fffff880`05472d60 fffff800`03457c52 : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06c59a00 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x2c8b5
fffff880`05472e50 fffff880`012cf53f : fffffa80`0a34edb8 00000000`00000000 fffff8a0`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!CcPurgeCacheSection+0x172
fffff880`05472ec0 fffff880`012f00c3 : fffff880`05473730 fffff8a0`08a79b40 fffff8a0`013658f0 fffff880`054731c8 : Ntfs!NtfsDeleteFile+0x57b
fffff880`05473140 fffff880`0125ec99 : fffffa80`072374e0 00000000`000007ff fffff880`05473690 00000000`00006000 : Ntfs!NtfsCommonCleanup+0x1653
fffff880`05473550 fffff800`03495c48 : fffff880`05473690 fffff880`054738c8 fffffa80`07ba3650 fffffa80`06c98c80 : Ntfs!NtfsCommonCleanupCallout+0x19
fffff880`05473580 fffff880`0125ed12 : fffff880`0125ec80 fffffa80`07f72a30 fffff880`05473900 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeExpandKernelStackAndCalloutEx+0xd8
fffff880`05473660 fffff880`012fda94 : fffff880`05473730 fffff880`05473730 fffff880`05473730 fffff880`01070cdf : Ntfs!NtfsCommonCleanupOnNewStack+0x42
fffff880`054736d0 fffff880`01006bcd : fffff880`05473730 fffffa80`07268c10 fffffa80`07268fb0 fffffa80`06e07c30 : Ntfs!NtfsFsdCleanup+0x144
fffff880`05473940 fffff880`010056df : fffffa80`07ba3650 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06c98900 fffffa80`07268c10 : fltmgr!FltpLegacyProcessingAfterPreCallbacksCompleted+0x24d
fffff880`054739d0 fffff800`0378d5ef : fffffa80`07268c10 fffffa80`07217060 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06e2fd00 : fltmgr!FltpDispatch+0xcf
fffff880`05473a30 fffff800`0377cd14 : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`07217060 fffffa80`071d0100 fffffa80`06e2fd00 : nt!IopCloseFile+0x11f
fffff880`05473ac0 fffff800`0377cad1 : fffffa80`07217060 fffffa80`00000001 fffff8a0`0c4664e0 00000000`00000000 : nt!ObpDecrementHandleCount+0xb4
fffff880`05473b40 fffff800`0377d094 : 00000000`0000015c fffffa80`07217060 fffff8a0`0c4664e0 00000000`0000015c : nt!ObpCloseHandleTableEntry+0xb1
fffff880`05473bd0 fffff800`03489253 : fffffa80`07226060 fffff880`05473ca0 00000000`00981300 00000000`00008000 : nt!ObpCloseHandle+0x94
fffff880`05473c20 00000000`770f140a : 00000000`00000000 00000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/265883-bsod-followed-dump-physical-memory.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Okay, every other time that I try to burn a DVD or CD (or image a cd or dvd), this error happens. I have to reboot and all is well, until I try next. I have seen you all help people by them posting their dmp files, and was wondering if you would do the same for me to better identify the problem(s)? Any help would be appreciated.

A:Physical Memory Dump, BSOD

http://www.box.net/shared/37nosv2c6m

Here are the .dmp files. Please help me identify the problem.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/physical-memory-dump-bsod.80377/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello I am new to the TechSupport Forum and am wondering if anyone would be able to assist with physical memory dump issues I have been getting a BSOD very frequently I have been scouring the net and google in search of issues and it seems the typical underlying issues are Bad hardware drivers Bad memory module or ram chip Corrupt or bad Virtual Memory page file I would like to weed out faulty non-compatible drivers I believe the culprit may be my wireless USB micro BSOD issues Memory Dump adapter from BSOD Memory Dump issues Netgear however my most recent BSOD is related to my anti-virus as it listed the problem driver to be bdfndisf sys which is for my BitDefender AV software The model for my Netgear wireless USB micro adapter is WNA M I will attach the mini-dumps if anyone can take a look at them maybe can pinpoint the cause The most recent mini-dump is - - dmp Thank you for your time on this and any help would greatly be appreciated

A:BSOD Memory Dump issues

Transferring to BSOD Forum.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-memory-dump-issues-646479.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello,
a couple of times my laptop has hanged and I see a BSOD with "starting dump of physical memory" or something like that. Guess you can see more details than I can remember in the attached files. I have not been able to identify when this happens, i.e. whether it is triggered by any special event.

I try to answer the questions:
x64
System was originally running Ubuntu
Full retail version of Win 7
Age of system: ~1 year
I think that the OS installation was also 1 year ago, but not completely sure.
CPU: Intel Core2Duo P8700 @2.53GHz
Video Card: Mobile Intel 4 express chipset family
MotherBoard: ?
Power Supply: ?

Any help is very much appreciated!

A:BSOD Dump physical memory

Bump, please.

I have run Memory Diagnostics as suggested in the posting instructions sticky, no problems detected.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-dump-physical-memory-608390.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Heya So my computer started freezing randomly to freeze, BSOD, signal random no Random screen getting BSOD randomly and after rebooting the screen wouldn't receive any signals a while back and I had just put my computer away but decided to look into it a bit more and to get a better idea of whether it could be a problem with software or hardware Uploaded the zip as requested the perfmon file is in the rar as well About to restart so that windows can install updates has computer hasn't been on for a little while Random freeze, random BSOD, no signal to screen figured I should post this here before I restart incase I can't get my computer back to here Also added dxdiag report for system information etc Windows Home Premium -bit is the original OS installed and still using it full retail OS installed when computer was built never re-installed Bought everything for this computer on the same day so roughly months old System specs are as follows Case Thermaltake V Black Edition Motherboard Asus M A GTD Pro USB CPU AMD Phenom II X GHz Processor RAM GB DDR CL Hard Drive TB Western Digital Sata Mb Cache Video Card Radeon HD GB GDDR Power Supply Cooler Master w Monitor Viewsonic quot LED Mouse Logitech MX Optical Gaming Mouse Keyboard Razer Arctosa Headset Creative Fatality Gaming Headset If you need any more information just let me know I can use the internet on my phone if my computer doesn't work Really appreciate any and all help thanks very much

A:Random freeze, random BSOD, no signal to screen

Oh and I still had the error up from when it first booted up,
"Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3081

BCCode: 7f
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000080050031
BCP3: 00000000000006F8
BCP4: FFFFF800032B95DC

C:\Windows\Minidump\071112-36488-01.dmp
C:\Users\Lachlan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-51355-0.sysdata.xml
"

Well it rebooted perfectly fine. hmm. Still curious if there's anything I should be looking into though.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/239714-random-freeze-random-bsod-no-signal-screen.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi There I have a fairly new PC approx months old and recently it has been crashing at random times of the day There is nothing in common with each crash i e I am doing different tasks at different times Basically the PC just turns off and starts booting all over again There is no BSOD dumps to check and the only thing I see in the event logs before the crash is the Multimedia Class Scheduler Service entering the quot stopped quot state This happens many times throughout the day so I am sceptical as to blaming the issue on this windows service My setup is as follows - Intel DQ SW Motherboard - Intel i - CPU - GB RAM - Windows Pro SP -bit fully patched This problem occurred right after PC dump Random crash, BSOD no purchasing the PC and because i have a good relationship with my supplier they swapped out the power supply and motherboard to be sure The problem went away for about months but has now returned Any help would be greatly appreciated Attached is the output from SF diagnostic Tool exe Cheers Tim

A:Random PC crash, no BSOD dump

Welcome to Seven Forums

Have you checked for any over heating issues?

For monitoring the heat/celsius of the system, use Speccy or HWMonitor:Speccy System Information
HWMonitor
Upload a screenshot of your hard disk using CrystalDiskInfo:CrystalDiskInfo Standard Edition
How to Upload and Post a Screenshot and File in Seven Forums
Make a hard drive test from the hard drive manufacturers website:Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:Disk Check
McAfee is a frequent cause of BSOD-s, consider uninstalling it with the McAfee Removal Tool and replace with Microsoft Security EssentialsHow to uninstall McAfee products using the consumer Removal Tool (MCPR)
Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other antiviruses/internet security software. It is free and lightweight:-Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free
Good and Free system security combination

Warning
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.
Make scans with the following:

-Kaspersky TDSSKillerAnti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
-ESET online scannerFree Online Virus Scanner | ESET
Perform a System File Check to check the integrity of all protected Windows 7 :Click on the start
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type
Code:
SFC /scannow

Full tutorial here:SFC /Scannow Command - System File Checker
Number down items at start-up. Keep only your anti-virus, this also improves the time for logging into windows.Startup Programs - Change
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/280464-random-pc-crash-no-bsod-dump.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Help me please, I have this issue for weeks

but I can upload the dmp file
the upload file does not have an allowed extensionsion.

A:Random BSOD, I have a dump file

You have to zip the dump files first. Select all .dmp files, right-click and send the files to a compressed (zipped) folder. Upload this folder here

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-bsod-i-have-a-dump-file.184383/
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello I have a brand new HP Media Centre PC which is critical to running my business which Blue Screens ALL THE TIME Arrgh Anyhow I downloaded MS Debug Software and I loaded the memory dump from my last stop error into it It is completely uptodate with Windows patches and latest drivers It Memory Results BSoD Debug Dump gave the following result Code Loading Dump File C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is Invalid Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path Use symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path After setting your symbol path use reload to refresh symbol locations Executable search path is Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be BSoD Memory Dump Debug Results set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl BSoD Memory Dump Debug Results exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Windows XP Kernel Version Service Pack UP Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x a Debug session time Thu Nov GMT System Uptime days Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading unloaded module list Loading User Symbols Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck E c bf a f cada c Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Unable to load image win k sys Win error WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for win k sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win k sys Probably caused by win k sys win k a Followup MachineOwner --------- Has anybody got any clue at all as to how I can fix this or what may be causing it The computer is completely standard with the exception to a BT Wireless Internal PCI Ethernet card Thx in advance

A:BSoD Memory Dump Debug Results

blue screen could be related to many issues. one thing to do is to test if your ram is defective. you can check out www.majorgeeks.com and download memtest86 from the memory category. put the program on a cd and bootup with it.

then memtest86 should automatically begin testing out your ram for any errors. let memtest86 go for at least 10 minimum passes and see if it detect any errors.

another thing you can do is to uninstall all the softwares that you dont need as dell, HP, compaq installs a bunch of POS softwares on the computer.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-memory-dump-debug-results-76312.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi there This is my first post and hopefully memory Windows 7 BSOD physical dump i will get some help I am getting this BSOD sometimes randomly and have just noticed that I get it while trying to reactivate avast or uninstall or upgrading or repairing avast A program I liked and that worked until a while ago I run Windows 7 BSOD physical memory dump OS - Windows x What was original installed OS Windows 7 BSOD physical memory dump on system Nothing - i've built my computer and got the OS from my university Age of system hardware probably - years Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS dont know AMD Athlon II x NVIDIA Geforce GTS msi gf m-p msi gf m-p watt Earthwatts I have followed the guide and am posting the files correctly i hope Other weird things with my computer I keep getting exe can not be validated and get to chose between ignore ignore always cancel This is really annoying and perhaps an indicator of something wrong I also have a print spool problem but perhaps this is the wrong forum for this

A:Windows 7 BSOD physical memory dump

I suggest starting all troubleshooting with the following diagnostic tests (located at this link: Hardware Diags ). They'll save you a lot of time and heartache if there is a hardware failure, and you'll have the disks on hand in case you need them in the future:

Quote:

H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
HD Diagnostic (read the details at the link) - Test ALL of the hard drives.

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: Free Online AntiMalware Resources (read the details at the link)
There are also free, bootable antivirus disks at this link: Free Online AntiMalware Resources - Bootable Disks

FWIW - I suspect a malware infection, so please run the antimalware scans and post back if it finds anything. We'll move on from there.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-7-bsod-physical-memory-dump-636784.html
Relevancy 63.64%

I have had this problem for several months, the laptop was restored to factory image and the motherboard replaced under warranty by HP and the problem continues.
When the laptop lid is closed and it goes to sleep, the next time I open the laptop it says Windows has recovered from a serious error. This sometimes happens when I shut down normally.

I have a memory dump file of 374MB uploaded to a site where the download link is only valid until September 12. Send large files - Transfer big files - Short-term backup - Temporary file storage - FTP substitute
How can I get someone to look at it?
HP tech support does not seem to have the ability to troubleshoot memory dumps and instead want me to do a bunch of manual tests and scans that were done already before the laptop was sent in when they tried replacing the system board.

A:BSOD HP Pavillion DV3T Memory Dump

I just noticed the instructions above. I'm doing that now.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/110602-bsod-hp-pavillion-dv3t-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 63.64%

I haven't been able to catch the exact errors when it has happened but it has only started since I installed Windows 8. I assume it's some sort of driver issue but any help would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Brent

Relevancy 63.64%

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM

- What is the age of system (hardware)? The graphics card is brand new, so is the RAM, the motherboard is 2 years, one of my hard drives is brand new while the other is extremely old (5-6 years), back when nvidia 6600's were popular
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) The OS is brand new.

One note; I'm using a wmp54g network adapter in my pc, I had to install some unofficial drivers to avoid packet loss. The fix works, but is potentally the cause of the problem.

Thank you very much!

A:Screen Physical memory dump (bsod)

Quote: Originally Posted by Scree

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM

- What is the age of system (hardware)? The graphics card is brand new, so is the RAM, the motherboard is 2 years, one of my hard drives is brand new while the other is extremely old (5-6 years), back when nvidia 6600's were popular
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) The OS is brand new.

One note; I'm using a wmp54g network adapter in my pc, I had to install some unofficial drivers to avoid packet loss. The fix works, but is potentally the cause of the problem.

Thank you very much!

Both blamed on tcpip.sys. No iformation about the wmp54g drivers. I suggest you run driver verifier to find out
Memory corruption probably caused by a driver. please run these two tests

Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181569-screen-physical-memory-dump-bsod.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello I have been getting a lot of BSODs on startup in regarding to a physical memory dump This began only once but over the last month since June my dump memory Constant physical BSOD laptop has been experiencing more frequent physical memory dumps I have RMA ed two HDs to help resolve the problem but the issue is still here It is getting more frequent I have attached the mini-dumps I hope you can help me out Thanks Running on a Windows Constant BSOD physical memory dump x Lenovo L Intel i GB Ram System Information System Information report written at System Name System Summary Item Value OS Name Microsoft Windows Ultimate Version Service Pack Build Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name System Manufacturer LENOVO System Model CTO System Type x -based PC Processor Intel R Core TM i CPU M GHz Mhz Core s Logical Processo r s BIOS Version Date LENOVO ET WW SMBIOS Version Windows Directory C Windows System Directory C Windows system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version quot quot User Name Time Zone Pacific Standard Time Installed Physical Memory RAM GB Total Physical Memory GB Available Physical Memory GB Total Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space GB Page File C pagefile sys nbsp

A:Constant BSOD physical memory dump

All minidumps are the same NTOSKRNL.exe... You have replaced hard drives, now its time to check or replace the memory. Use Memtest86:
http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic51365.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/constant-bsod-physical-memory-dump.176896/
Relevancy 63.64%

I'm a recovering former IT professional and I really am not enjoying my quot Vista Experience quot My expertise is in hardware and older software I've been troubleshooting this issue for a up before locks BSOD dump boot, at memory while and will detail below I'm running an HP DV NR laptop AMD Turion X TL- gb DDR NVIDIA GeForce GO gb Seagate quot SATA hdd ST Broadcom b g Wireless LAN External Sound Blaster bit USB Audio gb External USB hdd Running Vista Home Premium ver BIOS Version F D Consistently though intermittently if that makes sense daily but not every boot I receive an IRQ NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO BSOD I'd love to share my memory dump but the machine locks up before it actually dumps the memory Verified by checking dump file location Can restart into safe mode with no problem Have run memory checks and HDD surface scan I thought I had a bad drive head for awhile as I had been finding bad sectors left and right but that issue was resolved months ago Tried the useless quot Windows Vista Repair quot feature No luck Usually if I just restart the dang thing BSOD at boot, locks up before memory dump enough it will boot No I have not added any new hardware or software that triggered the problem Motherboard is less than months old as I had to replace it due to the inherent issues with the HP DV series AMD-based laptops I have tried resetting BIOS to default settings I have tried unhooking all external peripheral devices No luck Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated Thank you in advance

A:BSOD at boot, locks up before memory dump

Quote:

Originally Posted by bushmogulmaster

Running Vista Home Premium ver 6.0.6000

Hi. . .

Before getting into the reason the system locks up prior to producing producing memory dumps, you need to update your system with Vista SP1.

Is there any particular reason that you don't have SP1 installed? Are you having problems w/ Windows Updates?

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-at-boot-locks-up-before-memory-dump-297909.html
Relevancy 63.64%

HI guys,

my computer gets a blue screen after an few minutes.
it crashes faster if i open a programm.

the message of the blue screen is:

a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

technical information:
*** Stop: 0x00000101 (0x0000000000000060, 0x0000000000000000, oxFFFFF880009E8180, 0x0000000000000001)
collecting data for crash dump ...
initializing disk for crash dump ...
beginning dump of physical memory.
dumping physical memory to disk 100
physical memory dump complete.

i dont know how to fix it...
hope u can help me =)

A:BSOD after a few minutes, physical memory dump

Welcome
You gave me 3 BSOD reports, they were all the same.

icrosoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_Seven Forums (2).zip\Seven Forums\072212-15625-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02818000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02a5de90
Debug session time: Sun Jul 22 12:37:53.296 2012 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:34:24.062
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 101, {60, 0, fffff880009e8180, 1}
Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

We can try the hit and miss method, if you so desire, but the reports are of no help.
Want to try the hit or miss method?

If you want to continue, run the computer in safe mode and report, back if the problem continues

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/242060-bsod-after-few-minutes-physical-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi,

I have (I think) read all the relevant info about BSOD posting, but I'm not clear on which of the Complete/Kernel/Mini memory dumps I need to configure my system to first?

Sorry if that's a really stupid question - any help much appreciated.

Thanks!

A:Which memory dump is required for BSOD assistance?

It's a Minidump, and then please follow - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/298805-memory-dump-required-bsod-assistance.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi,

Just want to seek some help to see what is happening on my laptop. It started to give me BSOD - Memory Dump every 30mins of logging in on windows.

Please find attached dump file. I just put .doc to be able to upload it. Just remove the .doc extension to be able to get the correct file.

Thank you in advance!

denqwerty

A:BSOD - Memory dump - Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

Copy Pasting dump file contents.. Hope someone can help me figure what the problem is.

C:\Program Files\Support Tools>dumpchk.exe 040512-26738-01.dmp
Loading dump file 040512-26738-01.dmp
----- 64 bit Kernel Mini Dump Analysis

DUMP_HEADER64:
MajorVersion 0000000f
MinorVersion 00001db1
DirectoryTableBase 00000000`8f362000
PfnDataBase fffff800`02ec7278
PsLoadedModuleList fffff800`02e5d650
PsActiveProcessHead fffff800`02e3f350
MachineImageType 00008664
NumberProcessors 00000002
BugCheckCode 000000d1
BugCheckParameter1 00000000`00001028
BugCheckParameter2 00000000`00000002
BugCheckParameter3 00000000`00000000
BugCheckParameter4 fffff880`0488933b
KdDebuggerDataBlock fffff800`02e090a0
MiniDumpFields 00000cff

TRIAGE_DUMP64:
ServicePackBuild 00000100
SizeOfDump 00040000
ValidOffset 0003fffc
ContextOffset 00000348
ExceptionOffset 00000f00
MmOffset 00002080
UnloadedDriversOffset 000020d0
PrcbOffset 000021b8
ProcessOffset 00006eb8
ThreadOffset 00007388
CallStackOffset 00007820
SizeOfCallStack 00000c48
DriverListOffset 000087a8
DriverCount 000000a8
StringPoolOffset 0000e628
StringPoolSize 00003868
BrokenDriverOffset 00000000
TriageOptions ffffffff
TopOfStack fffff880`0a81b168
BStoreOffset 00000000
SizeOfBStore 00000000
LimitOfBStore 00000000`00000000
DebuggerDataOffset 00008468
DebuggerDataSize 00000340
DataBlocksOffset 00011e90
DataBlocksCount 00000015

Windows XP Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free AMD x86-64
Built by: 7601.17727.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.111118-2330
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c19000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e5d650
Debug session time: Thu Apr 05 09:11:01 2012
System Uptime: 0 days 0:57:13
start end module name
fffff800`02c19000 fffff800`03201000 nt Checksum: 0055D20F Timesta
mp: Sat Nov 19 07:15:14 2011 (4EC79DD2)

Unloaded modules:
fffff880`08714000 fffff880`08785000 spsys.sys Timestamp: unavailable (00000
000)
fffff880`01bc9000 fffff880`01bd7000 crashdmp.sys Timestamp: unavailable (00
000000)
fffff880`02e49000 fffff880`02f66000 dump_iaStor. Timestamp: unavailable (00
000000)
fffff880`02f66000 fffff880`02f79000 dump_dumpfve Timestamp: unavailable (00
000000)

Finished dump check

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/222908-bsod-memory-dump-windows-7-x64-ultimate.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi all My Dump Help Analysis Needed BSOD/Memory computer is usually stable so I was a little surprised when I received a BSOD today I was doing nothing more than typing into a text file so I was hoping to get to the bottom of this to find any problems that may be lurking in my computer I have already followed the advice here http www bleepingcomputer com BSOD/Memory Dump Analysis Help Needed forums t how-to-use-event-viewer How to use the Event viewer and I'm at the point where suggestions on the memory dump analysis would be helpful Notes I have no idea what 'vinceo' refers to in the follow-up section Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks Microsoft Windows Debugger Version X Copyright Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users MyName Desktop DUMP tmp Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is availableSymbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbolsExecutable search path is Windows Vista Kernel Version MP procs Free x compatibleProduct WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalBuilt by x fre vista gdr - Machine Name Kernel base x PsLoadedModuleList x e Debug session time Sun Dec GMT- System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User SymbolsPEB is paged out Peb Ldr ffde c Type hh dbgerr for detailsLoading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck c Page f b not present in the dump file Type hh dbgerr for detailsPEB is paged out Peb Ldr ffde c Type hh dbgerr for detailsPEB is paged out Peb Ldr ffde c Type hh dbgerr for detailsProbably caused by Unknown ImageFollowup vinceo--------- kd analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in anMP system within the allocated interval This indicates that the specifiedprocessor is hung and not processing interrupts Arguments Arg Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks Arg Arg c The PRCB address of the hung processor Arg Debugging Details ------------------Page f b not present in the dump file Type hh dbgerr for detailsPEB is paged out Peb Ldr ffde c Type hh dbgerr for detailsPEB is paged out Peb Ldr ffde c Type hh dbgerr for detailsBUGCHECK STR x AMD SP DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULTPROCESS NAME svchost exeCURRENT IRQL cSTACK TEXT c ec nt KeBugCheckEx x e c ed b d c b nt KeUpdateRunTime xd c cc b d c b nt KeUpdateSystemTime xed c b c nt KeFlushProcessWriteBuffers x f cd c caea da nt NtQuerySystemInformation x cd c aa f da nt KiFastCallEntry x aWARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong e f x aa f STACK COMMAND kbFOLLOWUP NAME vinceoMODULE NAME Unknown ModuleIMAGE NAME Unknown ImageDEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID x AMD SP BUCKET ID x AMD SP Followup vinceo---------

A:BSOD/Memory Dump Analysis Help Needed

Besides the Event Viewer there's also this guide for BSOD'shttp://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/176011/how-to-receive-help-diagnosing-blue-screens-and-windows-crashes/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/188396/bsodmemory-dump-analysis-help-needed/
Relevancy 63.64%

When playing Warcraft III on my WIN XP PRO machine, I randomlly get a physical memory dump Blue screen of death.

It only happens after playing like an hour, never happens when I first start playing.

AHHH ITS SO ANNOYING - I HAVE TO RESTART EVERYTIME AND IT STILL COMES UP NEXT TIME I PLAY.
appreciate help asap!!

thanks

Relevancy 63.64%

Hi there people,This past week or so I have been getting a BSOD it says (apart from the usual)Machine_Check_ExceptionThe stop code is:STOP: 0x0000009C (0x00000004,0x80545FF0, 0xB2000000, 0x00070F0F)And then it says:Beginning physical dump of memoryAt first I thought it was some virus or summat but I've come to the conclusion that its a hardware issue..with Papakid's help; I posted a HijackThis log here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/HJT_ganna-t21322.htmlThis BSOD always comes up when I perform a scan using Microsoft AntiSpyware so it seems that MSAS is causing some sort of problem although I did get a blue screen when both by printer (originally thought to be the cause) & MSAS were unistalled.Any help pls?Thanks alot

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/21735/bsod-beginning-physical-dump-of-memory/