Windows Support Forum

Part of a pop-up window appears off-screen in Internet Explorer 8

Q: Part of a pop-up window appears off-screen in Internet Explorer 8

The system is current with Windows Updates.

I have applied the registry edit as specified here.

FEATURE_FORCE_POPUPS_ONTO_MONITOR_KB974537

I got a "hot fix" for this issue from Microsoft - but that was already installed, as I am up to date with Windows Updates.

Assistance is appreciated.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Part of a pop-up window appears off-screen in Internet Explorer 8

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Part of a pop-up window appears off-screen in Internet Explorer 8

Perhaps an IE reset will help: Tools/Internet Options/Advanced/Reset...

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/118206-part-pop-up-window-appears-off-screen-internet-explorer-8-a.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I posted before regarding this problem with a different title to the thread.

I was running with Vista 32 bit on my PC and bought a Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade and installed. But annoyingly the explorer window appears at each start up. I have tried re-installing several times but with no change.

Now in retrospect, all I have to do is click 'X' and it goes. But it is annoying and if anyone can help stop it appearing it would be appreciated.

Bear in mind I am pretty much a novice in computer terms and any fixes can you keep it basic.

regards and thanks

Johnston.

A:Help. Explorer window appears at start up.

Hey John.

Press start, and type msconfig. This will bring up the startup menu where you can enable or disable startup services. If you look through the tabs, is there any place where it starts an explorer window? If you check "Safe Startup" on the main screen and reboot, does it still happen?

~Lordbob

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/38535-help-explorer-window-appears-start-up.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi We know that many things can happen when your PC boots but one thing that shouldn t appear is a mysterious window I have reported this problem however which takes the window appears boot Explorer.exe on A blank shape of a blank Explorer exe pop-up with no text and an OK button I already discussed with some tech support guy such as pc support click support and dell support then they have provided me below things I am mentioning below some reviews A blank Explorer.exe window appears on boot and solution where I was A blank Explorer.exe window appears on boot taken There are various things that can cause this problem but whatever the source the root cause is the same an erroneous Load value in your registry To see it do a Windows search for regedit to open the Registry Editor and then use it to find the Windows registry fold In it you will see an entry called Load which may or may not have data associated with it Get rid of that entry and the blank box will go away So I want to take your suggestion that above steps is right or not Waiting your reply

A:A blank Explorer.exe window appears on boot

I would before venturing into the registry run an anti malware program such as Malwarebytes Antimalware first. It will scour the registry and your PCs files for any rogue coding causing the issue. This has been discussed with some success here for Windows 8 users:http://www.eightforums.com/performa...Either way it appears to be something that doesn't belong on your PC. Other adept forum regulars may be along to provide more comprehensive assistance. I would hold off altering the registry until then.

http://www.computing.net/answers/security/a-blank-explorerexe-window-appears-on-boot/39708.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi I successfully finished some volunteer work helping a woman in need to get a working computer system I frankensteined an XP system together and got her online via earthlink dial-up There are no broadband providers in her area After Mystery Disconnect Appears IE Window Dial-Up Explorer and she cannot afford cellular broadband This isn t a huge problem rather Mystery IE Explorer Window Appears After Dial-Up Disconnect just a mild annoyance I thought maybe you guys might be able to help me with it When we disconnect from earthlink IE explorer displays the following window The window appears after we shut down the earthlink Mystery IE Explorer Window Appears After Dial-Up Disconnect window After IE is closed It reopens and displays the window Earthlink tech support which is very not-personal and scripted I think from India was no help We did a few things in Internet Options including turning off a redial reconnect option but nothing stopped the window from appearing The techs final word was that the problem was not on Earthlink s end rather it was a computer problem XP was freshly installed so I don t know if I agree with him Thanks for your input nbsp

A:Mystery IE Explorer Window Appears After Dial-Up Disconnect

Dial up, whew, that's a rarity!

How do you normally establish the connection to the internet, is there an Earthlink program you click on to connect?

First thing to try, inside Internet Options, on the General Tab, choose to use a new Tab or use a blank page. Connect, surf, disconnect. Any change?

Can you install an alternate browser and try it out (with IE closed off)?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mystery-ie-explorer-window-appears-after-dial-up-disconnect.1094926/
Relevancy 66.65%

My notebook starts acting like this (just black screen appears after window logo on startup) durning these days. Whenever this happens, i restart it and it asks me to choose Safe Mode, Safe Mode with command prompts, start window normally,etc. I choose start window normally . It was ok evey time i restart till yesterday. When i restart it as usual and choose "start windown normally" today, nth appears but just black screen after window logo. What's the problem(Hardware???Software??? Viruses????)? If i ve to choose Safe Mode, after choosing it wat should i do? Pls help me solve this problem. Thanks a million!

A:Solved: Black Screen appears after Window Xp logo & can't do anything, help me pls!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-black-screen-appears-after-window-xp-logo-amp-cant-do-anything-help-me-pls.661355/
Relevancy 63.21%

Previous topic here http www bleepingcomputer com forums topic html OBHere are the logs from D D S rku and GMER Apparently I didn t save the ComboFix log though I thought I did I am not sure why Anyway the issues were Internet explorer redirecting after searches Firefox redirecting after searches This is no longer happening in either browser Thank you JCDDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Owner at on Sun Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium GMT - SP Windows Defender enabled Updated D DDC A- F- FAE- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system svchost being II) (Part bing explorer using internet redirected exe -k rpcssC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroupC Windows system SLsvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe internet explorer being redirected using bing (Part II) -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Windows system svchost exe -k hpdevmgmtC Program Files Common Files Mcafee McSvcHost McSvHost exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG mdm exeC Windows system mfevtps exeC Windows system rundll exeC Program Files McAfee Online Backup MOBKbackup exeC Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroupC Windows system SearchIndexer exeC Program Files Yahoo SoftwareUpdate YahooAUService exeC Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mcshield exeC Windows system WUDFHost exeC Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mfefire exeC Program Files McAfee Online Backup MOBKbackup exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Program Files McAfee Online Backup MOBKbackup exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exeC Windows ehome ehtray exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeC Program Files NETGEAR WG v WG v exeC Program Files NETGEAR WPN wpn exeC Program Files Microsoft Office Office ONENOTEM EXEC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg internet explorer being redirected using bing (Part II) exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exeC Windows ehome ehmsas exeC Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exeC Program Files internet explorer being redirected using bing (Part II) Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Users Owner Downloads Defogger exeC Windows system SearchProtocolHost exeC Windows system SearchFilterHost exeC Users Owner Downloads dds scrC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google com mStart Page hxxp www yahoo commSearch Bar uURLSearchHooks McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar ebbbe -bad - b c- e a- abecae - c progra mcafee sitead mcieplg dlluURLSearchHooks H - No FileBHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper d -c f - efb- b - eca - c program files yahoo companion installs cpn yt dllBHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dllBHO McAfee Phishing Filter b a- - a -b -be afe ab - c progra mcafee msk mskapbho dllBHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer c e -b - bc - - c ca - c programdata real realplayer browserrecordplugin ie rpbrowserrecordplugin dllBHO scriptproxy db d a - - e -b d- f c - c program files common files mcafee syste... Read more

A:internet explorer being redirected using bing (Part II)

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREWe also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit scanner. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal AdviceThen create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:How to create a GMER logElle

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/360583/internet-explorer-being-redirected-using-bing-part-ii/
Relevancy 62.78%

Can someone guide me through finding an infection on my comptuer. I am getting taken to random sites afte clicking on search results from Google. Thank you.

A:Internet Explorer appears to be hijacked

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.Download Link 1Download Link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/333716/internet-explorer-appears-to-be-hijacked/
Relevancy 62.35%

i couldnt think of how to describe it for the title easily and I am about to go home to maybe tomorrow I will work it out.

My Vista box is currently demonstrating curious behaviour. When I open IE7 I select a favorite and it opens a new window with that favorite in it. If I do a search with my default provider in the original window, the search results appear in a new tab in the second window.

The second window does not display this behaviour. It works normally with my standard settings - open favorites in the current tab.

Again, favorites chosen in the first window continue to appear in the second window. Search results too.

Running IE7 in safe mode stops this behaviour but I have not installed any new software and I have removed all my temporary internet files/addon settings etc.

Any ideas would be great. Funny old game eh

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/internet-explorer-opens-new-window-and-sends-all-new-page-requests-to-that-window.121568/
Relevancy 62.35%

Two days ago I suddenly found I could not access Remove Corrupted, Explorer Internet 7 It Appears Can't the internet on either my old desktop computer Internet Explorer 7 Appears Corrupted, Can't Remove It running IE nor my newer laptop running IE The high speed modem is connected to the desktop and the laptop connects through a router connected to the modem Programs not online worked fine Here s what I tried Internet Explorer 7 Appears Corrupted, Can't Remove It Rebooting turning the modem off and then on restoring the system to an earlier date Internet Explorer 7 Appears Corrupted, Can't Remove It running virus scans using safe mode and finally calling Embarq I listened to their recorded advice and followed it which mostly consisted on turning the modem and router on and off in a particular order The laptop returned to normal but the desktop did not I then called Embarq and stayed on the line until I got a technician I told him my desktop would not open I E nor any program that required it I might see the opening page flash on and off once then disappear I know the computer s online because Outlook Express works and the laptop works This is where things stand now The tech could not solve the problem which he thought might be that I E is corrupted and should be uninstalled I ve tried everything I know and can t remove it I ve used the add remove program on the control panel it won t do it The Internet Options on the control panel just flashes and won t open What can I do SuperRet nbsp

Relevancy 60.63%

BSOD randomly appears in different programs

alright here is the part 1 of my problem before i used driver verifier,i used and it appeared few BSOD's with different addresses so here is the BSOD log

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/400551-bsod-randomly-appears-different-programs-part-ii.html
Relevancy 59.34%

SO for about a month now i have been fails in Explorer Also.... and work. window up Internet to Pops Explorer new having trouble with my computer None of the Antirus or AD remover programs can find the problem While using the internet a new window pops up displaying sometimes nothing somethimes a search engine sometimes something called reditty com And when it loads Internet Explorer Pops up in new window and fails Explorer to work. Also.... it causes Internet Explorer to crash Also a strange dll file shows up in MSCONFIG startup programs if i click for it not to show up on next load up then a new dll file replaces it Also Rundll shows up in task manager Sometimes twice with no programs or windows open My hijack this log is as follows SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME im hurting here Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exey C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exe C WINDOWS Explorer exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS system taskmgr exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie ch search html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http us rd yahoo com customize ie www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http us rd yahoo com customize ie www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local F - REG system ini Shell Explorer exe O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO f - b-d bb- - e aef ee - ee fea - e - -bb d-b f - C WINDOWS system geyayqwo dll O - BHO no name - B - B- DD - B -BA ACE B D - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - B D FA-E C - -B F - B F BC A - C WINDOWS system ssqpo dll file missing O - BHO no name - D FD C - - AAE-BF -FBDABD EB - C WINDOWS system rqrrqpp dll file missing O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar no name - BF - F - - - FE E AA - no file O - HKLM Run avast C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe O - HKLM Run MSConfig C WINDOWS PCHealth HelpCtr Binaries MSConfig exe auto O - HKLM Run BMeb e Rundll exe quot C WINDOWS system xyaxifou dll quot s O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Real com - CD F -D E - d - FE- C F AFE - C WINDOWS system Shdocvw dll O - Extra button no name - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - C WINDOWS Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem xpsp res dll - - e e dd ... Read more

A:Internet Explorer Pops up in new window and fails Explorer to work. Also....

I was able to fix the problem using HiJack this and AVG Spyware remover in safemode... Actually i had to do a long list of things i found in another thread. So my problem is solved... It is linked to the WinLogin malware... A browser pops up with reditty window... If anyone else is having this problem feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] I will give you the information i recieved, and any additional help you may need.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/internet-explorer-pops-up-in-new-window-and-fails-explorer-to-work-also-233471.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi Need experts help here Thanks in advance Whenever i use window explorer internet explorer and Slow window explorer Slow window explorer and internet explorer WE or internet explorer IE there is a pause of about sec after i execute a command For example when i am using WE after i double click on a folder sometimes it will take about secs to open the folder As for IE sometimes it takes about secs to open IE or whenever i click on a link in the website it will hang there and take some time before it starts to load the new website There is no such problem when using Firefox When i am in the safe mode i do not have the hang issue when using WE I had scanned with superantispyware spybot trend micro officescan and online kasperksy scan All did not indicate any virus or malware or spyware May i know what is wrong with this pc Thanks for the help Below is the hijackthis log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exe C Program Files Juniper Networks Common Files dsNcService exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client ntrtscan exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client tmlisten exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client OfcPfwSvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS TEMP USC EXE C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client pccntmon exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C WINDOWS System DLA DLACTRLW EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files ScanSoft PaperPort pptd nt exe C Program Files Sony Ericsson Mobile Application Launcher Application Launcher exe C Program Files Winamp winampa exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Rainlendar Rainlendar exe C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync wcescomm exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C PROGRA MI AA rapimgr exe C Program Files OpenOffice org program soffice exe C Program Files OpenOffice org program soffice BIN C Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exe C Program Files Common Files Teleca Shared Generic exe C Program Files Sony Ericsson Mobile Mobile Phone Monitor epmworker exe C Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE OUTLOOK EXE C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE WINWORD EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www ntu edu sg publicportal R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS System DLA DLASHX W DLL O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Commo... Read more

Relevancy 55.9%

When opening a new IE window it is very very wide - WHY?
Its top bar (with login address) is 1.5 cm wide - WHY?
If , in moving a window, it's edge nears the top edge of the screen, it suddenly becomes full screen - WHY?
If I try to tuck a window partly out of site to one side, it suddenly becomes half-screen - WHY

All these behaviourisms are unwelcome an annoying to me.

is there a way of customising IE to controll all new windows?

A:Internet Explorer new window

It sounds to me like what you're seeing is a feature of the Windows 7 Aero interface, called Snap.

You can disable it-

1. Go to Start -> type Snap into the search box
2. Click Turn Off Automatic Window Arrangement
3. Select Make the Mouse Easier to Use
4. Select Prevent Windows from Being Automatically Arranged when Moved to the Edge of the Screen
5. Click OK

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-new-window-643322.html
Relevancy 55.47%

I am not sure what happend, but the window is really small and I can hardly read it. Do you have any suggestions on helping me resolve this. I have rebooted my computer and that didn't help.
Thanks in advance,
Butterfly3x5

A:Internet Explorer Window Is Too Small

try opening it, holding down ctrl, resizing it, and then x out of it. (then let go of ctrl). Then open it back up and it should be at the size you set it at. Hope this works.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/70575/internet-explorer-window-is-too-small/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello I am not sure which forum to post this problem I choose this forum because I do not have any symptoms of a virus If the virus forum is the correct forum please let me know and I Internet start Explorer will window a new not 8 will re post I have a problem with IE My system is Windows XP PRO SP My current version of IE is IE XPSP gdr - Problem IE open OK and can access new web sites in the CURRENT opening window When I pull down FILE and select New Window OR select CTRL-N OR CTRL T a new windows tries to start but IE hangs and never finishes opening the new window Internet Explorer 8 will not start a new window The task bar at the bottom on the screen shows the new window and the first opening window I can right click on the new window icon in the bottom task bar then click on CLOSE Some times the new window closes sometimes not Also right click on the opening window and select CLOSE Sometimes the new window closes sometimes the opening window closes along with IE closure What I have done Started IE with run iexplore extoff I have no problem starting a new window Any of the three ways down FILE and select New Window OR select CTRL-N OR CTRL T produces a new window I can open as many new windows as needed Important for item below While in the mode I went to Tools Manage Add on s and disabled all addon s Started IE normally from desk top icon with all add on s disabled See item above Same problem could not open a new window Completely removed IE with ADD REMOVE programs Then down loaded and installed a fresh copy of IE Same problem still unable to open a new window with the new copy of IE with no add on s installed Thanks

A:Internet Explorer 8 will not start a new window

Go - Start > My Computer > Right click on C Drive (or your H/Disk letter) > Properties > Tools > Error checking > Check Now -It will say your drive is in use, Schedule a check on next restart (or similar), Tick Both boxes and Reboot -This will run a disk check to look for and correct errors, if it can - The scan is a 5 stage check and can take 45 mins to 2 hours (average is 1 hour), so just let it run -It will reboot when finished, so do not stop the scan while it is running -This may not be the main cause, but it will narrow it down -Do you still have a Genuine XP CD, or can you borrow one to suit Your System XP PRO - Any version of XP Pro will do, as you can run updates after (if required) -

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/454315/internet-explorer-8-will-not-start-a-new-window/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello Friends,
I have laptop computer which runs Vista OS. Ech time Internet Explorer opens it give an error message saying "Internet Explorer is not responding. Please wait while we try to resolve this" and then says "restarting". It give me this error messages each time is open IE or close Ie. Is there a reason or way to fix this? I already use mostly firefox, but IE only for email.

Thanks,
James

A:Window Vista and Internet Explorer

What version of IE?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/window-vista-and-internet-explorer.913525/
Relevancy 55.47%

pain in the butt error but for some reason everytime I open up my folder that has all my torrent downloads I get an internet explorer pop up. The one that ask you to send an error report. But it only happens in this folder. I'm thinking I have a virus or something? but I'm not sure.

A:Error window from internet explorer

Hello and welcome.

I think you had better go here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/new-instructions-read-this-before-posting-for-malware-removal-help-305963.html

JB.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/error-window-from-internet-explorer-404874.html
Relevancy 55.47%

I am using Internet Explorer 7, and when I open it the home page will show up which is fine. When I use the address bar to navigate to a different website, all that happens is the home page is opened in another window (usually several different windows at a time). I have tried reinstalling IE 7, and have run antivirus and malware scans with no success at finding the root of the problem.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/193125/internet-explorer-7-will-only-open-a-new-window/
Relevancy 55.47%

Running Windows XP 7
Trying to open an Internet Explorer window using desktop icon or under Start menu. Window looks like it opening and trying to connect to home page. After a couple of seconds the window closes - no error message is displayed.

Running ESET NOD32 Antivirus - doesn't show any problems

Can get to the internet using AOL shortcut on desktop.

A:Can't open Internet Explorer 7 window

Boot into safe mode with networking and see if it will open correctly.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/cant-open-internet-explorer-7-window-389114.html
Relevancy 55.47%

I need some serious assistance...it seems that anytime I open or a second window opens in IE, it freezes the whole show. I tried disk cleanup and deleting temp files but it's not helping. I really don't know what to do next. The version of IE that I'm using is the one that comes with Windows XP...Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-freeze-on-2nd-window.111653/
Relevancy 55.47%

For about the past week my computer has had problems with the internet explorer. If you click a link in an explorer window and a new window opens(a new seperate window) and then you finish with that window and close it, both windows will close and an error will appear and explorer will upload a error message to microsoft. It will not do this if you open the new window on a new tab. Just if there is a new window opened. If you concurrently open links for example of lets say 5 windows, and you close any of those, then they all close and an error message occurs.

it seems as though all the windows have created a "link" together and when u affect one, you affect them all. I am hoping this isnt some form of virus, but i am guessing it is.

any help?
thanks
johnme

Relevancy 55.47%

Okay sorry for the less than descriptive title just couldn t say it in one line From time to time this quot issue quot bothers me I do a minute search and Explorer window Internet thingy... give up till the next time it happens This time I m going to find an answer I usually have multiple IE windows open I don t use Internet Explorer window thingy... tabs Whenever I m creating a web page or Flash animation I often do a quot Preview in browser quot thing When I do it brings up the last opened IE window before it loads the new one giving me two IE windows up on screen After closing the preview window I always have to minimize the other window - again It s a very annoying behavior I have the quot Reuse window for launching quot unchecked in Internet Optioins I can t find any settings that might cause this behavior It seems to happen on machines with XP and IE as well as XP and IE In other words if I have IE windows open and minimized and click quot Preview in browser quot in another application not only does the new th window come up but the minimized th window pops up from the task bar either over or under the new th window Does anyone have any idea if this is something that can be addressed somehow I d appreciate any suggestions Joom nbsp

A:Internet Explorer window thingy...

Still haven't found an answer to this one. Possibly I'm the only one this happens to? On four different systems? If no one has an idea of how to stop it I wouldn't mind just knowing it happens to someone else so I know it's not limited to me...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-window-thingy.679716/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi all,
I've been wondering about this for the longest time. Every once in a while, a particular internet explorer page somehow takes priority and when I open other windows, this one stays on top. I have to actually reduce that window to see the others. What makes a particular page have priority? How do you adjust this? Thanks for any advice

A:Internet explorer window priority

paul.dileo said:

Hi all,
I've been wondering about this for the longest time. Every once in a while, a particular internet explorer page somehow takes priority and when I open other windows, this one stays on top. I have to actually reduce that window to see the others. What makes a particular page have priority? How do you adjust this? Thanks for any adviceClick to expand...

I think this is what is happening.

Stealing focus

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-window-priority.636601/
Relevancy 55.47%

im just confused why my window pop-ups is not working on the internet explorer but on firefox is working alright.. example: "i have a link then when i click it will display window pop-ups but its will not work in internet explorer" any idea how i can implement window pop-ups to solve this error.??? thanks in advance for your help.

Leah

A:problem wih window pop-ups on internet explorer

Check IE, Tools menu, Pop-up Blocker

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/problem-wih-window-pop-ups-on-internet-explorer-292030.html
Relevancy 55.47%

hi i have got a very small internet explorer window, size 6mm high by 30mm long,
this is happening when i right click open in new window?
i had this problem a week ago but it was solved by a member but this then only happened when i opened i.e just by clicking normally on items on screen but that is now solved by streching then window to full size and then hold shift down at the same time as clicking the cross in the right hand top corner,
please help to solve this little problem,
thanks in advance.

A:internet explorer window very small help

not sure i understand the problem.
but you should be able to stretch the window to get it to open at the corrext size - which is what you say in you post you have done to fix it??

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-window-very-small-help.274756/
Relevancy 55.47%

i cannot install internet explorer 9 x32bit on my pc /.//........it gives a update error and asks to download it from microsofts update site....i open that site and can not download that update....tell me what to do...

A:can't install internet explorer 9 x32 bit on my window

Why can't you download from their website .. error? Have you checked Windows Update? You can get it from there too.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/188566-cant-install-internet-explorer-9-x32-bit-my-window.html
Relevancy 55.47%

hello guys
When I open up the Web from any source, including shortcuts, sometimes it comes up in a reduced size, sometimes in a full size, and I have to click on Maximize / Minimize to get the window to the desirable size.
How can I get my Web pages to open up in full or minimized size?
is there any technical steps to set this option?

I will appreciate if any helpful in this matter,
Thanks

Relevancy 55.47%

When I open a window using Internet Explorer it always comes up small and I have to click the "maximize" button to make it bigger. This doesn't happen when I'm using other programs, just Internet Explorer. How can I set things up so I get big windows right away? Any help much appreciated!

A:window size in internet explorer

Right click on the internet explorer icon, select properties. Then where it says "Run:" Select maximized.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/window-size-in-internet-explorer-4796.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello I am new to this so I'll just tell you my problem first by giving you my situation Here it is I connect to the Internet and go to yahoo to check my email Everything was perfectly fine I looked at my email and I was sent a Birthday card Problem Explorer (Sub) Internet Window from my grandmother It was one of those Internet Explorer (Sub) Window Problem video cards I opened the email and it pulled up the card Now here is my problem When I opened the card it exited out of the main window and opened the sub window In the sub window I can't go back to check the rest of my emails so I have to go back to yahoo and log in again and again to check the rest of my mail What has happened in the past was the program would open the card in the sub window while leaving the main window open So that when I was finished with the card I could exit out of the sub window and continue with the rest of my mail I thought that there could only be two possible reasons for this problem The way the site works was changed from what it origionally was My Internet Options were messed up some how So I went seven other sites that also used the main to sub method and they also do the same thing as yahoo So It has to be my computer but I've tried everything I know to do Please help me Thanks in advance

A:Internet Explorer (Sub) Window Problem

In IE go to tools / internet options / advanced
Uncheck reuse window for shortcuts .

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/internet-explorer-sub-window-problem-100868.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Ok, u know how My Doc's and Pics and all that is supposed to look and in case you dont its supposed to look like this:

but.. mine looks like this:

i have spent 25 hours trying to fix it and cant find out how.. could you help me?

Relevancy 55.47%

Hi I was online yesterday when I opened a new website from a link - it seemed to be a legit website just a site on a local village but as soon as I opened it my window kept repeating itself I had several windows minimised but the one that was maximised just kept repeating itself over and over - times I couldn t close them The only way to stop it was to forcibly shut down which of course led to a whole system check when I re-booted It was a nightmare as I was in the middle of research for a university asignment and Internet window! repeating Explorer keeps lost all the windows I d opened The same thing has just happened again - I had yahoo open and the inbox window repeated itself over times before I forced the computer to shut down I tried turning off my wireless broadband first but I still couldn t close the windows I think the window that repeated yesterday may also have been my Internet Explorer keeps repeating window! inbox but I can t remember for sure I m using Windows XP on an Acer Aspire I ve got Kaspersky internet security but I find it impossible to navigate as it seems to be designed for someone more IT literate than me I have basic IT training powerpoint word etc but have no idea how to tackle something like this I m desperate as I am trying to write a university assignment and am too scared to go online and do research in case it crashes again I would appreciate any help available please Many thanks Charley nbsp

A:Internet Explorer keeps repeating window!

I have a Toshiba laptop that has done the same thing several times. I usually can do a Ctrl+Alt+Del and stop it from there.

Mine usually happens when I accidentally hit one of my shortcut keys for a link more than once in rapid succession.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-keeps-repeating-window.801977/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi,
When I click on a link in internet explorer 6, the new window is very small, is not even a window, is only a little bar, however I can mace it bigger by draging with mouse, is there any weay to set a default size for all new window? I remember a java thing but...

A:New window in internet explorer problem!

Open IE and maximize the window by either clicking the maximize button or dragging the window out to full size, then hold down CTRL and click File/Close

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-window-in-internet-explorer-problem.293745/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hey everyone, I seem to have an internet explorer window that i cannot close. There is no title bar nor does it show up in task MGR.
if i right click on it there is no close option. The window is only about 3 inches by 3 inches and there is no way to make it larger

A:Internet Explorer Window That I Cannot Close

Try alt+spacebar

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/120065/internet-explorer-window-that-i-cannot-close/
Relevancy 55.47%

closes the Internet Explorer window a window appears that says quot do not send quot please check this HijackThis log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at p m on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost explorer window closes the internet of exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Archivos de programa Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exeC Archivos de programa Alwil closes the window of internet explorer Software Avast ashServ exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Archivos de programa Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Archivos de programa Java jre bin jqs exeC Documents and Settings All Users Datos de programa KwinzySearch kwinzy exeC Archivos de programa Archivos comunes Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEC Archivos de programa CyberLink Shared Files RichVideo exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System TUProgSt exeC closes the window of internet explorer Archivos de programa Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exeC Archivos de programa Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exeC WINDOWS system wbem wmiapsrv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system igfxtray exeC WINDOWS system hkcmd exeC Archivos de programa Archivos comunes InstallShield UpdateService issch exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC Archivos de programa closes the window of internet explorer KwinzySearch kwinzy exeC ARCHIV ALWILS Avast ashDisp exeC Archivos de programa Java jre bin jusched exeC WINDOWS VMSnap EXEC WINDOWS Domino EXEC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Archivos de programa Ares Ares exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC Archivos de programa Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXEC Archivos de programa Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXEC Archivos de programa Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Archivos de programa Internet Explorer iexplore exeC WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v Windows Communication Foundation infocard exeC Archivos de programa Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exeD PROGRAMAS HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http search live comR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http search live com sphome aspxR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName V nculosR - URLSearchHook Barra Yahoo con bloqueador de ventanas emergentes - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - no file O - Hosts www viabcp comO - Hosts viabcp comO - Hosts www bcpzonasegura viabcp comO - Hosts bcpzonasegura viabcp comO - Hosts www scotiabank com peO - Hosts scotiabank com peO - Hosts scotiaenlinea scotiabank com peO - Hosts www scotiaenlinea scotiabank com peO - BHO Aplicaci n auxiliar de v nculos de Adobe PDF Reader - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Archivos de programa Archivos comunes Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO Windows Live Aplicaci n auxiliar de inicio de sesi n - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Archivos de programa Archivos comunes Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Archivos de programa Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Archivos de programa Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllO - Toolbar Easy-WebPrint - C -E D- c -AA D- AC BABA C - C Archivos de programa Canon Easy-WebPrint Toolband dllO - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exeO - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exeO - HKLM Run Languag... Read more

A:closes the window of internet explorer

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/238205/closes-the-window-of-internet-explorer/
Relevancy 55.47%

I am having this wierd probolem, where I can have only one instance of Internet explorer open.

If I open a new window in IE, it will close the previous windowby itself...any clue ?? thanks

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-open-a-new-window-of-internet-explorer.38757/
Relevancy 55.47%

hello all. i was wondering if there is a way to change IE9's download window back to how IE8's is? instead of having that bar that pops up at the bottom, have a window that pops up with the option to run, save, cancel like it does in IE8. thanks for your time.

A:Internet Explorer 9 Download Window

Hello and welcome.

I have had a look around to try and find a way to change it but cant seem to find one.

If you want you can try another browser:

Firefox

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-9-download-window-566203.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello I just created an account for this purpose I'm getting ie pop-ups when no other window is opened I can't seem to find is Pop-ups window Internet no Explorer opened when the problem My virus scan found and deleted some files but the issue continues I have a hijackthis log that granted I just found out about this program about minutes ago I hope this means somthing to someone http c zedo com jsc c ff html n d w h is one of the pop-ups as dictated by my internet history Also my computer has Internet Explorer Pop-ups when no window is opened crashed with an error saying that something system lsass exe failed and I'm given a second timer before Internet Explorer Pop-ups when no window is opened my laptops shuts down Error code - by NT AUTHOR SYSTEM Please help Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system ACS exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system DRIVERS CDANTSRV EXE C Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSvcs exe C WINDOWS system DVDRAMSV exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files McAfee Common Framework FrameworkService exe C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Mcshield exe C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise VsTskMgr exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe c TOSHIBA IVP swupdate swupdtmr exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C WINDOWS system fxssvc exe C WINDOWS system Tablet exe C WINDOWS system Tablet exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exe C WINDOWS system TCtrlIOHook exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Controls TFncKy exe C Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree NDSTray exe C WINDOWS system ZoomingHook exe C WINDOWS system TPSMain exe C Program Files McAfee Common Framework UdaterUI exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files GetModule GetModule exe C Program Files McAfee Common Framework McTray exe C WINDOWS system TPSBattM exe C Program Files Kodak Kodak EasyShare software bin EasyShare exe C WINDOWS system RAMASST exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings Natalie Moran Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE E T N alternativ exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www comcast net a R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www toshibadirect com dpdstart R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhost local O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO no name - D CB -C CD- c f-BFDC- B AFBDC C - C WINDOWS system opnkhebY dll O - BHO no name - CEA - F- AB-AFAE- DB F BDF - no file O - BHO no name - A CC- F F- B -A - D A - C WINDOWS system vtUkkjkH dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - HKLM Run AGRSMMSG AGRSMMSG exe O - HKLM Run TCtryIOHook TCtrlIOHook exe O - HKLM Run TFncKy TFncKy exe O - HKLM Run NDSTray exe NDSTray exe O - HKLM Run ZoomingHook ZoomingHook exe O - HKLM Run TPSMain TPSMain exe O - HKLM Run DLA C WINDOWS System DLA DLACTRLW EXE O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run ShStatEXE quot C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise SHSTAT EXE quot S... Read more

A:Internet Explorer Pop-ups when no window is opened

Hello & welcome to TSF ,

what you need to do is follow this link

http://www.techsupportforum.com/secu...oval-help.html

for this to work properly you must follow all instructions

if you can not compleat a step make a note and then move to the next step

save all logs to the desktop for ease of reposting

when you have compleated the steps do not post back here you must start a new post in the (Highjackthis Forum log help forum) of this site

stand strong for the techs there are busy

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/internet-explorer-pop-ups-when-no-window-is-opened-321352.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Does anyone know how to set new IE windows to open maximized? For example, when you click a link on a website that opens a new window. How can I get that to open maximized?

Relevancy 55.47%

Basically what the title says And just so you know I m kinda a BIGGG newbie at all this so haha pleasee be patient when if I start asking dumb questions Recently I bought a laptop about - months ago And sometimes when I exit out the internet explorer window the window then keeps popping up times I keep closing the group on the taskbar Explorer up popping window keeps Internet until it finally says not responding so I restart IE then it starts running normally again I HOPE this is not a virus as it is only pretty new Also I ran a scan on ESET Antivirus NOD spybot search amp destroy and ad-aware When I tried to delete fix all the spyware on ad-aware it pops up with a prompt box when I click ok ad-aware just exits Here is the Hjack this log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Program Files Dell DellDock DellDock exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui Internet Explorer window keeps popping up exe C Program Files DellTPad Apoint exe C Windows OEM Mon exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system igfxsrvc exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Windows System igfxpers exe C Windows System WLTRAY EXE C Program Files Dell MediaDirect PCMService exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files ESET ESET Smart Security egui exe C Windows regx exe C Program Files Canon MyPrinter BJMYPRT EXE C Program Files ScanSoft OmniPageSE OpWareSE exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools Lite daemon exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exe C Program Files Common Files Logishrd KHAL KHALMNPR EXE c Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BtStackServer exe C Program Files DellTPad ApMsgFwd exe C Program Files DellTPad HidFind exe C Program Files DellTPad Apntex exe C Program Files Internet Explorer ieuser exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exe C Windows system Macromed Flash FlashUtil a exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www ap dell com content default aspx c my amp l en amp s gen R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www ap dell com content default aspx c my amp l en amp s gen R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer provided by Dell R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Skype add-on mastermind - BF B-C D - d - A -A F BA C - C Program Files Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer Sky... Read more

Relevancy 55.47%

I searched around the forums but couldn't find anything that targeted my problem specifically Machine HP Pavilion a p Windows Vista Home Premium x SP Pentium Dual E GB DDR RAM This is a friend's computer that isn't opening Internet Explorer When you double click it it opens in the background and is listed in Task Manager window not Explorer open Internet does However no window opens Running AVG and Malwarebytes turned up infections for both Uninstalling IE and rolling back to IE had the same problem same for reinstalling IE Reset IE defaults no result I installed Firefox and Chrome on the machine and they were opening fine at first now they take about minutes each to open Safari which was already installed opens fine Internet Explorer without Addons has the same effect and doesn't open but still runs in the background and can be killed in Task Manager Internet Explorer does not open window I know there is a virus which runs IE in the background and plays audio ads Internet Explorer does not open window periodically but this isn't that because IE doesn't run when I don't want it to run it just simply wont open a window

A:Internet Explorer does not open window

Hello

Open up Notepad => Click on Format => Make sure Word wrap does Not have a tick next too. If it does just click it to turn of Word Wrap. Close notepad.
Click Here to download ToolbarCop. Save it to your desktop.
Go to your desktop and extract toolbarcop.zip.
Go to the extracted files
Double click on Toolbarcop.exe
Click on the notepad symbol:
A notepad file should pop up, please copy and paste Everything from the notepad file and paste it back into this thread.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-does-not-open-window-610899.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Greetings everyone I m having a dog of a time with IE on a Win machine It seems that any time a new window should pop open IE Explorer Internet new window Freezes upon just hangs for a minute or two and never opens the window This happens whenever I click on a link which opens a new window Internet Explorer Freezes upon new window or when I right-click and select quot Open In New Window quot I have tried SpyBot Adaware and the MS AntiSpyware They found a lot of junk which I removed but the problem just Internet Explorer Freezes upon new window doesn t want to go away I have included a HijackThis log as I can see from searches that it is useful in finding the culprit However I can Internet Explorer Freezes upon new window t make heads or tails of it Any help would be greatly appreciated -Bob Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C winnt System smss exe C winnt system winlogon exe C winnt system services exe C winnt system lsass exe C winnt system svchost exe C winnt system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C Program Files Netropa Multimedia Keyboard nhksrv exe C Program Files Common Files EPSON EBAPI SAgent exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C winnt System nvsvc exe C winnt system regsvc exe C winnt system MSTask exe C winnt system stisvc exe C Program Files Turtle Beach AudioStation tbaspi exe C Program Files ORL VNC WinVNC exe C WINNT System mspmspsv exe C winnt system svchost exe C winnt Explorer EXE C Program Files Netropa Multimedia Keyboard MMKeybd exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C winnt system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files Netropa Multimedia Keyboard mmusbkb exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Netropa Onscreen Display OSD exe C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasServ exe C WINNT SYSTEM TBCTRAY EXE C winnt system ctfmon exe C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasDtServ exe C winnt system ntvdm exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Projects Spy HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http red clientapps yahoo com customize ycomp wave defaults su http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http red clientapps yahoo com customize ycomp wave defaults su http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - C AAD- - cbd- - A C E D - C winnt system req dat O - BHO CNavExtBho Class - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO CATLEvents Object - ED -D B- A B-BBD - F E E A - C winnt WINDOW tcpanti dll O - Toolbar msdxmLC dll email protected amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINNT System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE NvQTwk NvCplDaemon initialize O - HKLM Run PROMon exe PROMon xexe O - HKLM Run MULTIMEDIA KEYBOARD C Program Files Netropa Multimedia Keyboard MMKeybd exe O - HKLM Run WinVNC quot C Program Files ORL VNC WinVNC exe quot -servicehelper O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run ccRegVfy quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccRegVfy exe quot O - HKLM Run dla C winnt system dla tfswctrl exe O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run StorageGuard quot C Program Files VERITAS Software Update Manager sgtray exe quot r O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run gcasServ quot C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasServ exe quot O - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager mobsync e... Read more

Relevancy 55.47%

I am running Windows XP and when I went into Explorer to log into a website, the http. window was gone. There is no way to access a website. The search windows are still there for Google and Yahoo but now I have an icon on the taskbar that says "Activate IE plugin Desktop Toolbar". What the heck happened????? How can I get my address window back? H E L P !!!!

Relevancy 55.47%

hey guys... whenever I double click on the internet explorer icon everything connects ok... but it freezes right before my homepage. (I have my homepage set as google) I know its not my connection because I can plug it in my other computer. This is weird too.. if I open on internet window the first one wil freeze.. if I open another one it is fine. But I dont want to open two windows everytime. and if I want to exit the windows they both freeze. whats the problem?? thanks!!Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

A:Internet Explorer Window Problem

What version of IE are you using 6 or 7?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/93369/internet-explorer-window-problem/
Relevancy 55.47%

I use scheduled tasks to run a simple javascript that opens internet explorer and logs in to a particular site to check for updates every so often. Is there a way I could make the IE window "invisible" so that I don't have to see the IE window every time the script runs?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/hide-internet-explorer-window-466127.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Recently had my Bitdefender down and now i have a blank Windows Internet Explorer popping up every couple of minutes I have ran Ad-aware Spybot CCLeaner and the free trial of bit defender and anything Internet window pops blank Explorer up free i could get to work I did do the step process but the Panda would not let me run when i clicked on my computer on thier site It just said page error I turned off all protection that i had running Also ran Regisrtry pro here are all of the logs i was instructed to run Thanks in advance 's System Scanner v Run by Marty Pierce on - - Computer is in Normal Mode -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Restore -------------------------------------------------------------- Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint Backed up registry Internet Explorer blank window pops up hives Performed disk cleanup -- HijackThis run as Marty Pierce exe ---------------------------------------- Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Internet Explorer blank window pops up Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui Internet Explorer blank window pops up exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe C WINDOWS System CTsvcCDA exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C WINDOWS System HPZipm exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe C Program Files Common Files BitDefender BitDefender Communicator xcommsvr exe C Program Files Common Files BitDefender BitDefender Update Service livesrv exe C Program Files BitDefender BitDefender vsserv exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files BitDefender BitDefender bdagent exe C Documents and Settings Marty Pierce Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE TQY N IW dss exe C PROGRA TRENDM HIJACK Marty Pierce exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO no name - c e - d - a -a - e cb - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO no name - ED E - - E-AE - BB - no file O - Toolbar BitDefender Toolbar - FFDE - - f -B D-FC A F C - C Program Files BitDefender BitDefender IEToolbar dll O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run Windows Defender quot C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe quot -hide O - HKLM RunOnce RemoveInstallPath cmd exe C WINDOWS system cmd exe c rmdir S Q quot C PROGRA Dot XCfg quot gt nul O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKUS S- - - Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User 'NETWORK SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User 'SYSTEM' O - HKUS DEFAULT Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User 'Default user' O - Extra b... Read more

A:Internet Explorer blank window pops up

here is the SDFix results i also found to run

SDFix: Version 1.125

Run by Marty Pierce on Thu 01/10/2008 at 10:44 PM

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

Running From: C:\DOCUME~1\MARTYP~1\Desktop\SDFix

Safe Mode:
Checking Services:

Restoring Windows Registry Values
Restoring Windows Default Hosts File

Rebooting...

Normal Mode:
Checking Files:

Trojan Files Found:

C:\PROGRA~1\ONLINE~1\QUFAWYQE - Deleted

Could Not Remove C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\core.cache.dsk

Folder C:\Temp\tn3 - Removed

Removing Temp Files...

ADS Check:

C:\WINDOWS
No streams found.

C:\WINDOWS\system32
No streams found.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
No streams found.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
No streams found.

Final Check:

catchme 0.3.1344.2 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-01-10 22:48:47
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden services & system hive ...

scanning hidden registry entries ...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Reporting\EventCache\9482f4b4-e343-43b6-b170-9a65bc822c77]
"CurrentCacheFile"="C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache\{F2D64950-C8F7-45BE-8DEE-D1B7C54563DF}.bin"
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved\{BE2B53F1-D936-7708-CA08-860223B914AA}]
"eaedhlolij"=hex:66,61,6f,64,63,70,64,6e,6e,64,6a,64,00,02
"dahdcedo"=hex:64,62,67,6e,6d,6e,6b,68,63,6c,6f,67,65,67,64,6f,6e,6e,6c,6f,62,..
"iamcgpnophofegljgi"=hex:6a,61,62,61,69,61,62,6f,6c,69,6a,65,67,61,69,69,69,70,6a,70,00,..
"hagnmlfhkieoamgo"=hex:6a,61,61,61,6c,70,6f,6f,6d,6c,6e,66,67,70,6d,6f,67,6a,61,63,00,..

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden processes: 0
hidden services: 0
hidden files: 0

Remaining Services:
------------------

Authorized Application Key Export:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

Remaining Files:
---------------
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\core.cache.dsk Found

File Backups: - C:\DOCUME~1\MARTYP~1\Desktop\SDFix\backups\backups.zip

Files with Hidden Attributes:

Wed 13 Oct 2004 1,694,208 A.SH. --- "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe"
Tue 12 Sep 2006 4,348 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\DRMv1.bak"
Tue 20 Feb 2007 0 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\Cache\Indiv01.tmp"
Mon 2 Oct 2006 50,280 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ESD\DLMCleanup.exe"
Thu 13 Jul 2006 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch1\lock.tmp

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/internet-explorer-blank-window-pops-up-210623.html
Relevancy 54.61%

My system got a virus/browser hijacker called qone8.com. McAfee did not detect it at all, removing it was a pain. One artifact that remains i the manage add-ons window pops up every time ie starts. I cannot find anything to fix this behavior. I have looked in the registry and found nothing. I would also like to find out how to completely remove unwanted entries in the manage add-ons windows. there should be a way to do this. I keep hearing of procedures to do this and all the options mentioned are always greyed out or never work. Hey Microsoft STOP GREYING OUT NEEDED FUNCTIONS!!! Image uploaded show how ie starts every time.

A:Internet Explorer starts up with manage add-ons window on

Check these:
Qone8.com Virus
Qone8.com redirects removal guide | malwareremovalguides

Also, consider a Reset of IE and/or a System Refresh.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/35627-internet-explorer-starts-up-manage-add-ons-window.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I am experiencing an issue with IE 11 where I click on a web link that is supposed to open in a new tab, it does but the original window also goes to that page. I have tried looking in the tabs section and nothing is out of the ordinary. I have gone though the advanced settings and nothing is out of place and I have fully reset IE without correcting the issue. I loaded Firefox and went to the same web page. Firefox also acts weird in that it leaves the original page alone but rather than open it in a new tab it opens the page in a new window. So does anyone know why this is happening and what would effect both browsers but manifest in a different manner in each.
Thanks.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/401413-internet-explorer-11-opens-window-new-tab-but-also-changes-original.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi all Just wondered if theres any solution to this problem other than a format Basically everytime I open a new Internet Explorer window IE the homepage loads in my Case GOOGLE but also another window opens too The title of opening! Blank KEEPS Explorer Internet Window this window as shown in the Taskbar is just quot --- Microsoft Internet Explorer - Blank Internet Explorer Window KEEPS opening! Microsoft Internet Explorer quot But the window is also permanently minimised so you cannot open it to view the contents I cant for the life of me think what it might be I'm not a beginner at IT and Windows yet not an expert however I know lots more than the average person Initial thoughts were that Blank Internet Explorer Window KEEPS opening! the window was caused by some kind of Spyware Adware but on Blank Internet Explorer Window KEEPS opening! using Adaware SE Personal it has not changed anything If anyone outhere has ANY solution of any sort please please please let me know I'll be chuffed to bits Cheers guys George If a screenshot helps or a Hijack This log file then please let me know via email Private Message or this thread Cheers

A:Blank Internet Explorer Window KEEPS opening!

Did you use the customized scans in Adaware or the default ones?
Quote:

Make sure it’s the newest version and check for any updates before running it. Also make sure to customize the settings in Adaware for better scan results. Run the scan and fix everything that it finds.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f58/blank-internet-explorer-window-keeps-opening-13539.html
Relevancy 54.61%

How an I make IE7 open browser windows to full size and not reduced size windows

A:Internet Explorer 7 Browser window resize

Have you tried closing it while it is maximize?
Or
Right click on IE and go to Properties then the Shortcut tab go down to Run use the drop down menu in choose Maximized then click Apply and then click OK see if that does it.
Jerry

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/173784-internet-explorer-7-browser-window-resize.html
Relevancy 54.61%

My wife's computer is having an issue with Internet Explorer loading extremely slow Problem started about a week ago with IE I have since installed FireFox and it works fine I am still trying to get Internet explorer to work I now have upgraded to IE and still same problem Any time a new browser window or tab is opened it take minutes to connect Once connected window/tab loading slow Explorer very Internet new other pages will load fine Anybody have experience with this and now how Internet Explorer very slow loading new window/tab to fix it Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe c Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exe c Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe c Program Files Norton Internet Security ISSVC exe c Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe c Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE c Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system wdfmgr exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C Program Files Pure Networks Network Magic nmsrvc exe c Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Center SymWSC exe c Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared NMAIN EXE C WINDOWS system bak hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system taskmgr exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Documents and Settings HP Owner Desktop hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rm seconduser R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rm seconduser R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www millsberry com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rm seconduser R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rm seconduser R - URLSearchHook no name - A FAF - E- cf- - F A D - no file F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - c Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB... Read more

A:Internet Explorer very slow loading new window/tab

Hello and welcome to TSF

I can see you have some infections in there...

I would recommend that you go here; read and follow the instructions very carefully; then, post all the requested logs and information; as instructed, to here. (Just click on the coloured links.)

Once done, please be patient, as the Security Team Analysts are usually very busy; one of them will answer your request as soon as they can.

Good luck

Please also remember DO NOT post your logs in this thread, please start a new thread here. (Just click on the coloured link.) and post the logs.

Kind regards,
Go The Power

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-very-slow-loading-new-window-tab-189366.html
Relevancy 54.61%

OK, I am running windows vista on an acer notebook. I just finished cleaning my system of trojans and such from my son downloading music. I closed all of the windows except the IE window that I was looking at windows live onecare site. When I click on the red X at the top right corner it only says "ding!". I tried going to a different website and a box pops up saying that " www.msn.com is unavailable at this time"... or whatever site I'm trying to go to. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

April
[email protected]

A:Solved: internet explorer window won't close

Ctrl+Alt+Del and “End Task” the program in Task Manager >Application. I would Reboot after you get things back to normal. Evidently a download is locking something in, so there might be more than one application to end.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-internet-explorer-window-wont-close.600039/
Relevancy 54.61%

My Internet Explorer crashes when a window it is running is closed. The error messege appears as this.

AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.6000.16608 ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 04930f71

I had the same problem with a previous edition of IE and the shell disable fix did not work.

A:Internet Explorer Crashes when window closes

Try this

http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/06/12/628499.aspx

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-crashes-when-window-closes-228917.html
Relevancy 54.61%

please help my internet explorer keeps freezing on me when i open a new explorer window the second window that i open doesnt freeze but the first one when explorer HELP freezes 2 opening window. internet does it started about a week internet explorer freezes when opening 2 window. HELP ago when i did a defrag i dont know if that had anything to do with it sense its started the computer has gotten slow and has started to freeze it will randomly open several internet explorer freezes when opening 2 window. HELP explorers for no reason iv used spewer doctor adaware se and avast to try to fix it always finds things and cleans them the computer seems to work fine until i try to open the second internet explorer it does the same thing and then after some time the computer starts freexing again i dont get it iv also used sfc scannow to try and fix the problem but no help i downloaded hijack this and here is the report please help me thank you Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor sdhelp exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system wdfmgr exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exe C Program Files MusicMatch MusicMatch Jukebox mmtask exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files eBay eBay Toolbar eBayTBDaemon exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe C Program Files Dell Support DSAgnt exe C PROGRA SPYWAR swdoctor exe C Program Files Dell AIO Printer A dlbkbmgr exe C Program Files Dell AIO Printer A dlbkbmon exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C Documents and Settings guillermo Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell me com myway R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO eBay Toolbar Helper - D E - A E- DFB- E-AAB F BD - C Program Files eBay eBay Toolbar eBayTB dll O - BHO DosSpecFolder Object - E BEA - D - -B - B D D - C WINDOWS system jkklk dll O - BHO UberButton Class - BAB B B- BC- B - D - FC DE A - C Program Files Yahoo Common yiesrvc dll O - BHO PCTools Site Guard - C B A - DB - A -A CB-D BBFEB - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdsg dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO YahooTaggedBM Class - D A - CA - B-BB - D EFB A - C Program Files Yahoo Common YIeTagBm dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO PCTools Browser Monitor - B A D D- - C -A - DF C AC - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdpb dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - Toolbar eBay Toolbar - AD -F A- D-BD -B CC DF CE - C Program Files eBay eBay Toolbar eBayTB dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run PCMService quot C Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exe quot O - HKLM ... Read more

Relevancy 54.61%

Running Windows Xp, Service Pack 3, Internet Explorer 8. Everytime I open Explorer, the pop - up window 'View Manage Your Internet Explorer Add - Ons' window opens.
I have already run Malwarebytes, Rogue Killer, AdwCleaner, ComboFix and JRT Junkware removal tool and have now run out of ideas. Does anyone have a solution, please?

A:View Manage Your Internet Explorer Add - Ons Pop Up Window

It's not malware. You can't get rid of it but if you go into Tools of IE, it can be disabled or delayed. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/511047/view-manage-your-internet-explorer-add-ons-pop-up-window/
Relevancy 54.61%

I have got system with Windows XP SP2 and Internet Explorer 6.

I have written a servlet which render xls file. On a click of link I call this servlet in a popup window, I have set following headers

response.setContentType("application/vnd.ms-excel");
response.setHeader("Content-disposition", "attachment; filename=" +fileName+".xls" );

User get a prompt for open, save or cancel. When user select any of the 3 options the popup window remains opened. When googled I found this is a bug in IE 6 with winXP sp2. Thats true this work fine in IE7.

I found following KB on MS site for this issue
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/936880

but this fix is not working for me. I followed all steps mentioned here but problem persists.

Please help me in this regard.

A:The blank Internet Explorer window does not close

Don't know the answer to your question, but the knowledge base link you provided implies Microsoft will NOT charge you for support on this problem - as long as your questions concern only this problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/the-blank-internet-explorer-window-does-not-close-343410.html
Relevancy 54.61%

i am a computer science student ,so when i do coding for html ,in notedpad,the internet explorer dont show any result of vbscript coding ,internet explorer ,show allow blocked content ,after clicking on allow, nothing comes on the screen.

A:my window 7 internet explorer is not support vbscript

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community! The HP Sprout does not come with Windows 7...  Perhaps you posted this in the wrong section of this Forum? WyreNut

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Sprout-by-HP/my-window-7-internet-explorer-is-not-support-vbscript/td-p/5370169
Relevancy 54.61%

I play online poker and in one of my programs when i click on profile and then my account to check my account stuff it opens up with internet explorer The problem with this is it doesn't even load It just freezes every single time Is there a way to have the box open up in chrome The thing is all my internet tabs and searching are in chrome I do not like internet explorer not firefox I up Chrome a Internet up in to open instead Explorer of How window have actually think i deleted internet explorer off my computer because when i go to remove program files i don't see internet explorer there Does that mean it has been removed However when i How to have a window up open up in Chrome instead of Internet Explorer go to windows icon on the bottom left and then type internet explorer i see it It always have the message at the bottom would you like IE as your default browser However the page never ever loads For example i click on it and How to have a window up open up in Chrome instead of Internet Explorer it goes to msn com but i never seen msn com The page basically freezes

A:How to have a window up open up in Chrome instead of Internet Explorer

Quote: Originally Posted by Drewphish01

I play online poker and in one of my programs, when i click on profile and then my account to check my account stuff, it opens up with internet explorer. The problem with this is it doesn't even load. It just freezes every single time. Is there a way to have the box open up in chrome?
The thing is all my internet tabs and searching are in chrome. I do not like internet explorer not firefox. I actually think i deleted internet explorer off my computer because when i go to remove program files... i don't see internet explorer there. Does that mean it has been removed?
However, when i go to windows icon on the bottom left and then type internet explorer, i see it. It always have the message at the bottom would you like IE as your default browser. However... the page never ever loads. For example i click on it and it goes to msn.com but i never seen msn.com. The page basically freezes.

You might be able to create a desktop shortcut to open the online poker website. See the last post in this forum thread:

windows - Specific browser for specific links - Super User

If the online poker site now opens in Internet Explorer it doesn't seem likely that IE has been removed. You could check to see if IE was turned off rather than removed.

Windows Features - Turn On or Off

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/308592-how-have-window-up-open-up-chrome-instead-internet-explorer.html
Relevancy 54.61%

greetings!!
i have internet explorer 6 that came along with my windows xp./ when i open the browser, it comes up just fine but when i try to open another one to go to other websites, it will replace my previous.. it wont open another window - it would be the homepage. i really did the basic internet options and run all the anti spyware/adware/hijacker i can think of but to no avail.. any ideas.. please help!

A:internet explorer wont open a new window

Open a browser window,click Tools/Internet Options then click the advanced tab and uncheck the box that says 'Reuse windows for launching shortcuts'

You can also press CTRL + N to open a new window.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-wont-open-a-new-window.297737/
Relevancy 54.61%

Dear All,
Is there any setting to disable ?History? from window internet explorer?
I know the history can be deleted. But my intention is not to create history log. Then no need to delete them.
Thanks.

A:Disable “History” from window internet explorer

Welcome to TSF,

Try setting the number of days to zero. or, check whether it's got a "privacy mode", or else use Firefox and click on the check box to clear all history every time you exit the browser.

Open your version of IE:
Tools
Internet Options
General tab
Enable "Delete Browsing History on Exit"
Settings
Days to keep browsing History (at the bottom)
Set to Zero
I am using IE 8.0, so I hope the settings are the same for whichever version of IE you are using.

Let me know if I can assist you further...thanks

kind regards,

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/disable-history-from-window-internet-explorer-471012.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Everytime I open "system Error" Pop Window...help! Up Internet Explorer my Internet Explorer a window pops up that says quot System Error Attention user some dangerous trojan horses detected in your system Windows Vista Home Basic files corrupted This may lead to the destruction of important files in C Windows Download protection software now Click OK to download the antispyware Recommended quot When I hit cancel the window Internet Explorer "system Error" Pop Up Window...help! just keeps popping up until I hit ok and then a download box opens up wanting me Internet Explorer "system Error" Pop Up Window...help! to download the file quot ieav exe quot After I hit cancel then change pages in my browser the box will come back but if I hit cancel it will go away until I change pages again Also whenever I do a Google search a similar warning are in my search results and clicking on it directs me to the quot ieav exe quot I have a Compaq Presario SR NX with an Intel Celeron D CPU GHz -bit Operating System and I am running Windows Vista Home BasicI have scanned my computer with Windows Defender and AVG and neither of them find anything wrong

A:Internet Explorer "system Error" Pop Up Window...help!

Please use our self help tutorial and let us know.IE AntiVirus Removal Guide

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/151961/internet-explorer-system-error-pop-up-windowhelp/
Relevancy 54.61%

My computer has been infected with a virus malware that causes IE screens to popup These web sites are always selling something and they appear to be random sites Computer Dell workstation running Windows SP Here is a summary of what I have done so far Installed SuperAntispyware ran scan Uninstalled Alot Yahoo Toolbar Yahoo Anti-Spy Zero Popup Ran Norton Antivirus Scan Installed Spybot Search and Destroy ran scan re-booted computer Uninstalled Adaware SE Installed MalwareBytes ran scan Re-booted into Safe Mode ran another MalwareBytes scan Uninstalled or poker site programs re-booted Here is my DDS log DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by wcmweo at on Tue Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Professional GMT - Running Processes C WINNT system spoolsv exe C Program Files APC APC PowerChute Personal Edition mainserv exe C Program Files Intel ASF Agent ASFAgent exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C WINNT system hidserv exe C Program Files Dell OpenManage Client Iap exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF cannot I Explorer Internet Help, Window Popups stop B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A PIFSvc exe C Program Files Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINNT system regsvc exe C WINNT system MSTask exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C Help, I cannot stop Internet Explorer Window Popups Program Help, I cannot stop Internet Explorer Window Popups Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C WINNT system stisvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINNT System WBEM WinMgmt exe C WINNT System mspmspsv exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C WINNT system BRMFRSMG EXE C PROGRA MOUSEW SYSTEM EM EXEC EXE C Program Files LIUtilities WinBackup wbsched exe C progra scansoft paperp pptd nt exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files HP HP Officejet Pro K Series Toolbox HPWOTBX exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LogMeInSystray exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr acrotray exe C Program Files ScanSoft PaperPort PopUp SmartUI exe C Program Files APC APC PowerChute Personal Edition apcsystray exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LMIGuardian exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Program Files ScanSoft PaperPort Pplinks exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Console NSCSRVCE EXE C WINNT System SCardSvr exe C PROGRA MICROS Office OUTLOOK EXE C Program Files LogMeIn x LogMeIn exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LMIGuardian exe C Program Files LogMeIn x RaMaint exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LogMeIn exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LMIGuardian exe C Temp DDS dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp finance google com finance ie UTF- amp hl en amp tab we uSearch Page hxxp www google com uDefault Page URL hxxp smbusiness dellnet com uWindow Title Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Comcast High-Speed Internet uSearch Bar hxxp www google com ie mDefault Page URL hxxp www comcast net mDefault Search URL hxxp www google com ie mWindow Title Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Comcast High-Speed Internet uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie uSearchURL Default hxxp www google com keyword s BHO D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - No File BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files adobe acrobat acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dll BHO Media Access Startup b d c-b cb- b -ba - b e e - c program files media access startup HPIEAddOn dll BHO NP Helper Class b d c-b cb- b -ba - b e e - c program files internet saving optimizer NPIEAddOn dll BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - f - d - - d f - c... Read more

A:Help, I cannot stop Internet Explorer Window Popups

Hello MNBoatMan,Sorry about the delay. If you still need help, please post a new HijackThis log to make sure nothing has changed, and I'll be happy to look at it for you.Please do this:1. Download HijackThis? here:http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/th.../hijackthis.php2. Click 'Do a System Scan and Save log'.The HJT log will open in notepad.Thanks,tea

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/243402/help-i-cannot-stop-internet-explorer-window-popups/
Relevancy 54.61%

basically my girl is having a few problems under IE. its hard to describe but here i go..
say shes browsing the internet, and decides to open up a new window by clicking on internet explorer. instead of the new window opening, the old window she was browsing is replaced instead with the default page. same thing happens she clicks on a link to open in the new window, its replaced with the current. i dunno if its sumfing i have overlooked, any help would be appreciated, thanks

A:Internet Explorer Wont Open in New Window

Have you tried unchecking 'reuse windows for launching shortcuts' in tools>internet options>advanced? Also, you can try adding the 'new' switch to the IE shortcut, right click on the shortcut>properties and add [space] -new at the end of the target box.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-wont-open-in-new-window-49041.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello, 
How can i hide the adress bar in a popp-up IE-Edge ? We start each Pop-Up with window.open(page, name, options) where our options "menubar=no,toolbar=no,location=no". However the url appears in the new pop-up under the title. 
In IE-8 there was no adress url displayed in pop-up window.

Thanks and kind regards,

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e0494641-1bfd-40db-847b-f6a70fd41ab8/internet-explorer-edge-hide-url-bar-in-popup-window?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 54.61%

Can anyone help me, i have window Vista and I use Internet Explorer and it keep on saying error, i don't know what to do , pls help me. And give me a solution to do it. Thx you, here is the screen shot of what happen to it.

http://aycu33.webshots.com/image/17912/2002622318126596746_rs.jpg

i hope all of you can help me, thx you

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-in-window-vista-error.576941/
Relevancy 54.61%

I know somewhere there is a simple answer to this, but I have been scratching my head and googling for hours with no joy.

I have IE9 browser pinned to my taskbar.
When I click on it a windows internet page opens with my home page (google). The E icon now disappears and I have the google (or what ever site I am on) in the taskbar.

Ideally what I want to do is click on the IE9 icon in the taskbar and it REMAINS there and the home page opens up with the bar remaining in the taskbar.

So for example if I clicked on the IE9 icon five times I would have five separate pages open with 5 bars all showing google in the taskbar.

I hope that makes sense, I used to have it that way before I reformatted .

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

A:Internet Explorer 9 open new window from taskbar

Hello TheEagles,

You should be able to right click on the IE9 icon on the taskbar, then click on Internet Explorer to open a new window of IE9 to your homepage.

You could also press and hold Shift, and click on the IE9 icon on the taskbar to open a new window of IE9 to your homepage.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/174829-internet-explorer-9-open-new-window-taskbar.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Whenever I launch a new window of internet explorer it opens between my dual monitors, requiring me to move it to one or the other before it can be useful. Is there any way to change the location of where a new window opens? Setting it as maximized also doesn't work?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/change-where-internet-explorer-window-opens.932265/
Relevancy 54.61%

when i open a new window from from email or any where and then try to close it i get: INTERNET EXPLORER RAISED UNHANDLED EXCEPTION IN THIRD PARTY MODULE AND SHOULD BE CLOSED. This shuts down what i was doing and i have to start over and open IE again, and the second window doesn't close and when I close it by right clicking and hitting close I get a box that says: MICROSOFT VISUAL C ++ RUNTIME LIBRARY RUNTIME ERROR PROGRAM: C:\PROGRAMFILES\INTERNETEXPLORER\IEXPLORE.EXE r6016 -not enough space or thread data I do have CA security center for spyware spam and viruses and it says i'm clean, and yes its up to date HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A:Trying To Close New Window Kills Internet Explorer

Hi Jacksidew,I would suggust uninstalling internet explorer and reinstall it.Start in Safe Mode Using the F8 method: Restart the computer. As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until the boot menu appears.Use the arrow keys to select the Safe Mode menu item. Press the Enter key.Below is a tutorial on how to start windows in safe mode.Safe mode Uninstall your interenet explore by going to add/remove.To go to add/remove go to Start>control Panel>add/remove programs.Scrool down until you see Windows Internet Explore 7 or 6. I am not sure what you are using but just uninstall it.Once you succesfully uninstall it reboot back to Normal mode and install Windows internet explore 7, if you don't have allready. you can download windows internet explore 7 by going to this website: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/ie/getitnow.mspxWith Regards,Extremeboy

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/149831/trying-to-close-new-window-kills-internet-explorer/
Relevancy 54.61%

Here is a picture of before and after the bar went missing?

Is there away to get the bar back and is there a name for it? Thank you for your time.

A:[SOLVED] Missing the bar below the internet explorer's window

Hello smellychris,

Open IE > click Tools > select Toolbars and then check Status Bar.

This should return the status bar.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-missing-the-bar-below-the-internet-explorers-window-286965.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Here goes - don't even know if I've posted this on the correct forum. Recently, and all of a sudden, when I opened Internet Explorer other Internet Explorer windows would open in the background; they would be adverts from reputable companies, not porn and viagra and all that sort of stuff. These windows would just have the title bar at the top - none of the other toolbars. I installed and ran Spybot Seach & Destroy. Now what happens is an empty Internet Explorer opens in the background, again with just the title bar at the top. I don't know if this affects PC performance but it is annoying. Any help would be appreciated.

A:Internet Explorer Opens Window in Background

Close explorer.
Try going to control panel -> internet options and specifying default page as "blank". Click OK and Run explorer.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-opens-window-in-background-330143.html
Relevancy 54.61%

My internet explorer has recently started opening a new window everytime I click a link.

The only forums I can find tell me how to make this happen. I say "It already is, but I don't want it to!"

I have verified the following:

- "Reuse window for launching shortcut" is checked in the options form.
- Registry setting for "AllowWindowReuse" is set to "1".

What other settings should I try?

A:[SOLVED] Internet Explorer always opens in new window

Hi Cabbey, Welcome to TSF!

Quote:

Registry setting for "AllowWindowReuse" is set to "1".

Try changing the 'Hexidecimal' setting to "0" and see what transpires.....this should stop windows from opening links in a new window.
(Don't forget to reboot the computer after making the Registry change so it will come into effect.)

Post back with the results.

Kind Regards,

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-internet-explorer-always-opens-in-new-window-178302.html
Relevancy 54.61%

hey TechGuy,

When i open internet explorer to start browsing, this message/window pops up:

cannot find.
http:\\"some symbols possibly in a different language"
make sure the path or Internet address is correct

I have searched other sites to find out what this is. I dont know if this is a security issue where i can fix it by simply going into my security program, or a virus that i dont know how to identify correctly so i can eliminate it. Any help would be great to figure out this problem.

Peace,
Letsm

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-pop-up-window-when-starting-the-program.1033043/
Relevancy 54.61%

hellowhen I closed a window its says internet explorer not working , I have vista , also hapened on cp with XP , so why is this happening , any one have any ideas ?????????????

A:I Closed A Window Its Says Internet Explorer Not Working

hi,,,, if its happening on 2 seporate pc's with 2 differant opperating systems,,, then its not your pc or os,,, more likley to be your connection,,, ie , router, modem, or how they are configured or wired up,,, filters etc,,, if not there then check with you isp to see if its them,,, a good way to check if you can send and recieve is send a ping,,,, open command prompt,,, then type in ,,, ping bbc.co.uk or another site that you can ping like google,,, if the ping reaches your router or modem then stops then call your isp and explaine this and ask them to check your line,,,,, good luck

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/142800/i-closed-a-window-its-says-internet-explorer-not-working/
Relevancy 54.18%

The problem i am getting is when im on IE 6.0 and i rightclick on a link and open in new window the new window just stays blank, even on some sites when you want to download somthing it will open it in a new window.. well i cant do it.. i'v tried reinstalling IE and even reinstalling Windows XP not having any of it please help me som1.

thanks, Aaron.

A:[Solved] Internet Explorer -> Open in new Window -> Blank.... please help:(

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-internet-explorer-open-in-new-window-blank-please-help.218816/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello A week ago my computer started playing ad sounds randomly but I first couldn t see where it open window running with Internet in background ads no explorer was coming from I thought it was from a page I had opened but even with Firefox closed it kept on doing it And it sounded like it would play only a portion of the ad like a few seconds Later I started seeing small ad windows and experiencing random redirections to commercial websites on Firefox I also noticed I was using up a lot of internet data it went up to GB in a day And finally I noticed internet explorer was open in task manager but I didn t open open it and there was no window to be seen I have Kaspersky AV and ran it with no results I ran MBAM and it found a bunch of Internet explorer running ads in background with no window open potentially unwanted program which Internet explorer running ads in background with no window open I all removed I also went through my program list googled the ones that I din t know and uninstalled a couple that were suspicious After that the random sounds and ads and redirections stopped everything seemed to be OK But a couple of days ago I noticed high data usage again and checked task manager Here it was again internet explorer open with no visible window There was none of the other symptoms though I ran Kaspersky and MBAM again with no results I also tried MBAM anti-rootkit with no luck I installed NetWorx in order to try identifying what was using so much data I found that avp exe was using a lot but I later read that this was actually Kaspersky and that some programs would connect to the internet via Kaspersky hence the high data usage Internet explorer does not use much data if at all I can t end the task from the application tab in the task manager but I can end the processes in the processes tab and the internet explorer disappears from the task tab then However it comes back after a while So after desperate hours of search for a solution I found your website Below are the logs for MBAM and DSS I posted two logs for MBAM the first one I got before I removed all the PUPs and a new one clean These were obtained while internet explorer is opened in task manager Thank you for your help Malwarebytes Anti-Malware www malwarebytes org Scan Date Scan Time PM Logfile MBAM log txt Administrator Yes Version Malware Database v Rootkit Database v License Free Malware Protection Disabled Malicious Website Protection Disabled Self-protection Disabled OS Windows Service Pack CPU x File System NTFS User Reungoat Scan Type Threat Scan Result Completed Objects Scanned Time Elapsed min sec Memory Enabled Startup Enabled Filesystem Enabled Archives Enabled Rootkits Disabled Heuristics Enabled PUP Enabled PUM Enabled Processes No malicious items detected Modules No malicious items detected Registry Keys PUP Optional SearchProtect A HKU S- - - - - - - - ED FC -E E- C D-BF - C B CE - SOFTWARE MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER SEARCHSCOPES DB FA-EAFB- -A B-F D EE FA No Action By User a ddada ecc b f ba PUP Optional ClickDownload A HKU S- - - - - - - - ED FC -E E- C D-BF - C B CE - SOFTWARE ClickDownload No Action By User eb f ff aa d c ff PUP Optional Softonic A HKU S- - - - - - - - ED FC -E E- C D-BF - C B CE - SOFTWARE Softonic No Action By User f ee cc c af d b e ed fb Registry Values No malicious items detected Registry Data No malicious items detected Folders No malicious items detected Files PUP Optional Conduit A C Users Reungoat AppData Roaming uTorrent ism exe No Action By User a cea fe c b be a a PUP Optional Amonetize A C Recycle Bin S- - - - - - - RPTMVC exe No Action By User b af b d f dc eb PUP Optional SearchProtect A C Users Reungoat AppData Local Temp SPSetup exe No Action By User a d cfe c b ef de PUP Optional Conduit A C Users Reungoat AppData Local Temp utt tmp exe No Action By User ad ae bdcd afc a af PUP Optional SearchProtect A C Users Reungoat AppData Local Temp nsd D exe No Action By User b e e a c b a e fe PUP Optional Conduit ... Read more

A:Internet explorer running ads in background with no window open

UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG.
IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT
DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01)
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Install Date: 30/01/2013 12:28:32 PM
System Uptime: 24/02/2015 12:20:35 PM (4 hours ago)
Motherboard: Dell Inc. | | 0JC5MT
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz | SOCKET 0 | 2601/100mhz
==== Disk Partitions =========================
C: is FIXED (NTFS) - 454 GiB total, 153.512 GiB free.
E: is CDROM ()
==== Disabled Device Manager Items =============
Class GUID: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Description: Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Virtual Miniport Adapter for Windows x64
Device ID: ROOT\NET\0000
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems
Name: Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Virtual Miniport Adapter for Windows x64
PNP Device ID: ROOT\NET\0000
Service: vpnva
Class GUID:
Description: Bluetooth Peripheral Device
Device ID: BTHENUM\{8E780202-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB}_VID&00020FCE_PID&01A7\8&40F87BD&0&A0E453A54C5D_C00000000
Manufacturer:
Name: Bluetooth Peripheral Device
PNP Device ID: BTHENUM\{8E780202-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB}_VID&00020FCE_PID&01A7\8&40F87BD&0&A0E453A54C5D_C00000000
Service:
Class GUID:
Description: Bluetooth Peripheral Device
Device ID: BTHENUM\{232E51D8-91FF-4C24-AC0F-9EE055DA30A5}_VID&00020FCE_PID&01A7\8&40F87BD&0&A0E453A54C5D_C00000000
Manufacturer:
Name: Bluetooth Peripheral Device
PNP Device ID: BTHENUM\{232E51D8-91FF-4C24-AC0F-9EE055DA30A5}_VID&00020FCE_PID&01A7\8&40F87BD&0&A0E453A54C5D_C00000000
Service:
==== System Restore Points ===================
RP243: 22/02/2015 9:01:30 PM - Scheduled Checkpoint
RP244: 24/02/2015 10:11:44 AM - Manual
==== Installed Programs ======================
Adobe Flash Player 16 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player 16 NPAPI
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.3 64-bit
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.10)
Adobe Refresh Manager
ANT Drivers Installer x64
Apple Application Support (32-bit)
Apple Application Support (64-bit)
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Software Update
Torrent
BASF Sokalan RO Xpert 2013B1
BioAPI Framework
BOINC
Bonjour
Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
Conexant HDA D330 MDC V.92 Modem
Custom
D3DX10
Definition Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2956079) 32-Bit Edition
Dell Backup and Recovery Manager
Dell Command | Update
Dell Custom Help
Dell Data Protection | Access
Dell Edoc Viewer
Dell Feature Enhancement Pack
Dell Touchpad
Dell Webcam Central
DellAccess
Digital Line Detect
Dropbox
Elevated Installer
EMBASSY Client Core
Garmin Express
Garmin Express Tray
GIMP 2.8.4
Google Drive
Google Update Helper
Hugin 2013.0.0
IDT Audio
ImageJ 1.48v
IMSdesign
Intel(R) Control Center
Intel(R) Management Engine Components
Intel(R) Network Connections 16.8.45.00
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology
Intel(R) SDK for OpenCL - CPU Only Runtime Package
Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver
Intel(R) WiDi
Intel(R) Wireless Display
Intel PROSet/Wireless Software
Intel Trusted Connect Service Client
iTunes
iTunes Library Updater
Java 8 Update 31
Java Auto Updater
Junk Mail filter update
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.0.4.1028
Math Kernel Libraries
Math Kernel Libraries (64-bit)
Media Go
Media Go Network Downloader
Media Go Video Playback Engine 2.12.104.06300
Membrane Master 4 version 1.16
Mesh Runtime
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1
Microsoft Application Error Reporting
Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010
Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2010
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI... Read more

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/internet-explorer-running-ads-in-background-with-no-window-open.209146/
Relevancy 54.18%

My cat walked across my keyboard and it pushed some combination of buttons that made the font in the windows of my internet explorer windows extremely small for Links etc. What can I do to fix this it is extremely annoying i can hardly read any of the links. Thank you so much for any help.

A:Internet Explorer Window Text Problem (too small)

you can hold down the control button and use the mouse to increase/decrease the font size or in view at the top of ie, text size.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-window-text-problem-too-small.473865/
Relevancy 54.18%

The import and export functions in Internet Explorer seems to have been removed. NEVER MIND. I FOUND THE SOLUTION.

A:How to import bookmarks from html to Internet Explorer using Window 10

Good to hear ,kindly mark post as solved

http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/39237-how-import-bookmarks.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Dear All Usually when I m in the midst browsing the net using Internet Explorer The error message below will appear all of a sudden Then everything that I ve been working on will just disappear Sudden Internet and Explorer Frequent closure of Window as a Windows error dwwin exe-Bad Image the application or dll C Windows System xlibgfl dll is not Frequent and Sudden closure of Internet Explorer Window a valid Windows Image Please check this against your installation diskette quot I have read this forum of someone having a similar Frequent and Sudden closure of Internet Explorer Window problem like mine Frequent and Sudden closure of Internet Explorer Window however I would like to post my problem here as I m afraid the problem might be different Included is a logfile I obtained after scanning with Hijack This Please help me Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgemc exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL A Binn sqlservr exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system UStorSrv exe C WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exe C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe C Program Files ANI ANIWZCS Service WZCSLDR exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files iFinger iFinger exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Tools Binn sqlmangr exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C WINDOWS system drwtsn exe C WINDOWS system drwtsn exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C PROGRA Lavasoft AD-AWA Ad-Watch exe C WINDOWS system drwtsn exe C WINDOWS system drwtsn exe C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http go compaq com Q CDT bl asp R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http go compaq com Q CDT bl asp R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go compaq com Q CDT bl asp O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO iFinger - F - AC- D - ABD- C FA EE - C PROGRA iFinger IFINGE DLL O - HKLM Run AGRSMMSG AGRSMMSG exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe O - HKLM Run srmclean C Cpqs Scom srmclean exe O - HKLM Run SetRefresh C Program Files Compaq SetRefresh SetRefresh exe O - HKLM Run ANIWZCS Service C Program Files ANI ANIWZCS Service WZCSLDR exe O - HKLM Run HP Software Update C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - Global Startup HP Digital Imaging Monitor lnk C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe O - Global Startup iFinger lnk C Program Files iFinger iFinger exe O - Global Startup Service Manager lnk C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Tools Binn sqlmangr exe O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java j re bin npjpi dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java j re bin npjpi dll O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLL O - Extra button iFinger - E D - C- D -BB - DF - C WINDOWS system SHDOCVW DLL O - Extra button no name - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - windir Network Di... Read more

Relevancy 54.18%

Since I have to use IE as well as FF I want IE to perform as much like FF as possible. I've set most things to do what I want but when I only have my Home Page open I want a search page to open in a new tab. It doesn't, it takes over my Home Page. Yet links from the search page will open in new tabs. I want to keep my Home Page as it is and open any new pages in a separate tab. The only way I've found to do this is by opening a blank tab first.
Can anyone explain how to do this please?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-opens-new-tab-in-my-home-page-window.1143008/
Relevancy 54.18%

Internet Explorer browser window unexpectedly closes within half-minute of Browser Internet Explorer Closes Unexpectedly Window opening window IE Ver xpsp - Update Ver SP Problem occurs when navigating within or between various websites or entering data or operating mouse or just viewing no mouse or keyboard action when one window or several windows open frequently after PC first booted up less frequently after running XoftSpy anti-spyware or McAfee VirusScan less frequently after PC has been on for awhile minutes Does NOT affect IE browser window Internet Explorer Browser Window Unexpectedly Closes for cox com email http webmail coxmail com Related problem While entering data on website or scrolling mouse within website the entry or mouse operation is interrupted Must left-click mouse to continue PC is frequently infected with Aurora Nail exe PartyPoker ico and various Internet Explorer Browser Window Unexpectedly Closes adware and data Internet Explorer Browser Window Unexpectedly Closes minor cookies What is probable cause and fix PC Compaq Presario S CL Windows XP Home Ver SrvPk Internet Connection Cox broadband cableProtection McAfee Personal Firewall Plus Build default settings McAfee VirusScan Build Engine DAT Frequent Websites http www investorshub com boards default asp http finance yahoo com http www bungie net

A:Internet Explorer Browser Window Unexpectedly Closes

IE Browser problem persists. Internet Explorer browser window unexpectedly closes within 20-30 seconds of opening one or more windows, especially for 15-30 minutes after computer is first booted up. Problem may then stop for hour or more, then may later reappear sporadically. Does not appear to affect websites such as cox.mail.com or online banking programs, or off-line applications (word, excel, etc.).

Related data entry problem also continues to persist most of time. While entering data on any website or scrolling mouse within website, the entry or mouse operation is interrupted. Must left-click mouse onto site to continue.

Doctor SpyWare and XoftSpy anti-spyware successfully blocked repeated infections by AURORA and PARTYPOKER, but do not appear to correct IE browser closing problem. Repeated anti-spyware scans show no infections. And McAfee VirusScan and McAfee Personal FireWall Plus show no virus infections.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/20841/internet-explorer-browser-window-unexpectedly-closes/
Relevancy 54.18%

The import and export functions in Internet Explorer seems to have been removed. NEVER MIND. I FOUND THE SOLUTION.

A:How to import bookmarks from html to Internet Explorer using Window 10

Good to hear ,kindly mark post as solved

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/39237-how-import-bookmarks.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Problem: when viewing a web page, I click on a link that opens a new window. After viewing that page, I close that window to return to the original IE window, and about 1/3 of the time IE is hung and I must close it and re-open the original page.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Environment:
IE with all updates and patches
Win XP Corp SP2
P4 2.4 ghz, 1GB RAM

Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-hangs-when-exiting-link-to-new-ie-window.338859/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hey, I've just got a virus on my computer by going to a website which is a forum, or by downloading a cartoon video "family guy", but this video is avi, once the show starts, my computer started to lag by alot, and now my taskbar disappear and sometimes my wallpaper too, it kept on coming back and off, back and off. And recently i've turned off my firewall, sigh, i've tried to scan the viruses and remove them, but it seemed like it doesn't work. If you know how to fix this, please tell me, because i have alot of informations in there! thanks you so much!!

A:Nothing appears on my window!

Well the problems obviously that you were trying to download pirated materials. Anyway you're in the wrong forum, go to the virus help forum.

Cheers,
Jamey

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/nothing-appears-on-my-window-325843.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I'm having an issue with a program not displaying properly on a client's computer. For some reason, the right side of the program is cut off and I can't figure out for the life of me what would be causing it. They are running Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit. It's not a resolution issue and the window being maximized or stretched doesn't change anything, the right side is still cut off (exit, clear, and adjudicate buttons not showing). The attached screenshot can provide a better explanation of the problem. The first is the properly displayed program, while the second is the client's cut off program. The only thing I really noticed was that the font size (see DOB, DOS, etc.) on the client's program is much bigger, so I'm wondering if that is what is causing the program to display improperly. Any thoughts or ideas? Help would be greatly appreciated!

A:Problem with part of program window being cut off

Welcome to Seven Forums ajdsosol. You likely have identified the problem already, font size. If the program UI is unable to stretch to accommodate the larger fonts, this can occur. DPI settings can also affect certain programs. I'd confirm a default 100% DPI setting 1st, and try that if it is set higher. Many well written programs can change to deal with font size and DPI settings.

DPI Display Size Settings - Change

In searching there is also a possibility larger fonts were installed. Look at the reply from Ian Atkin, 1st answer under 3 answers. Check that the names of the fonts are SSERIFE.FON, SERIFE.FON, and COURE.FON (as mine were already on my system)

dpi - Windows 7 Incorrect Scaling - Super User

A Guy

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/343159-problem-part-program-window-being-cut-off.html
Relevancy 53.32%

as most people on broadband i like to have more than one internet explorer running at the same time. but when i right click ona link and click open in a new window the window doesn't go anywhere and then stops responding.

i uninstalled internet explorer under add remove programs and then reinstalled it and no luck. i also tried setting the settings back to default and still same problem. anyone know?

A:[Resolved] minor but annoying: can't open a new window in Internet Explorer

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/resolved-minor-but-annoying-cant-open-a-new-window-in-internet-explorer.196978/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi first of all thank you for taking the time to read my thread and about the problems my brother has faced It is his laptop so i am just trying to help him because i saw him start to be desperate by downloading random weird programs online like RegServo thinking it could help to save his laptop but i find keeps message, ControlDeckStartUp.exe error Explorer out window popping Internet it weird because it detected over viruses I can describe some problems i met earlier on his laptop to you Main Problems Problem While starting the laptop it will get an error message window with the title ControlDeckStartUp exe - NET Framework Initialization Error The error message is C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscoreei dll could not be loaded So i clicked OK or the X button to close it Next the screen will become totally black and i have to wait for awhile before the desktop will be shown NOTE Sometimes while starting up the black screen will not be shown but when the desktop is shown that is when the error message window start popping out Problem Then some Internet Explorer windows will pop out themselves the website is TECHBROWSING COM So most of the times I didnt use Internet Explorer as a browsing to surf ControlDeckStartUp.exe error message, Internet Explorer window keeps popping out but Mozilla Firefox But even so when i didnt launch Internet Eplorer at all those windows will still pop out automatically Problem Cannot install new windows updates to computer since late Dec tried to update but upon restarting and i went to update history the status said 'failed' for over files at least I think over files cannot be updated Problem Very laggy lol I saw some weird processes running when i went to task manager they are ATKOSD exe ATKOSD exe HControl exe HControlUser exe KBFiltr exe nvvsvc exe sidebar exe vprot exe WDC exe winlogon exe I dont know what else But these look suspicious lol What I have done just now to the laptop to help my brother before i run the DDS program Install programs like SuperAntiSpyware AdAware Anti Virus Spyware Blaster Spybot Search amp DestroyUpdated the programsRun SuperAntiSpyware Quick Scan Spybot Search amp Destroy Avast Free Antivirus Quick Scan Deleted items detected from SuperAntiSpyware Spybot Search amp Destroy Avast I deleted many detected items items from Spybot Search amp Destroy They also detected Trend Micro and this program actually contained many many problems Weird when it is suppose to be a security program BUT problem - still exist I am unsure what other problems are there because i am not the user of this laptop I only use this laptop for about hours mainly by performing the above scanning and deleting tasks

A:ControlDeckStartUp.exe error message, Internet Explorer window keeps popping out

I cant attach the attach.txt file because it said it is over the upload limit! My attach.txt is 16.4KB

Please let me know if you want me to post it here or do it privately using other methods?

Thank you very much, I look forward to your replies!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/507165/controldeckstartupexe-error-message-internet-explorer-window-keeps-popping-out/
Relevancy 53.32%

says there is a bsod error 333 registry failure of the operating system idk how to get it to close or shutdown any help is appreciated

A:please help computer wont close internet explorer window or shut down

1) I deleted your other post. Please don't post the same question more than once.2) Your other post mentioned a pop up but you don't mention it in this thread. Please provide COMPLETE information when you ask for help.3) Close the browser and do a full scan with MalwareBytes and with your anti virus app. The subject says you can't shut down the computer but your post doesn't mention that at all. Please explain.

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,154623.0.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I have a year old dell computer running windows XP Two days ago zone alarm told me maccsnet tmp was trying to access my computer I denied this attack Immediately after another program tried to access my computer I can not find the name of it from Zone alarm The computer went very slow then started working again Now whenever I turn on my Internet opens fox/ Explorer unwanted additonal window Fire computer and click on either firefox or internet explorer I get the page I want but at the same time an additional page pops up like - hxxp www softwarereports com default aspx Refer S amp Keyword norton antivirus Fire fox/ Internet Explorer opens additonal unwanted window hxxp uk findstuff com home search uvx W gIytRTMOymIUNFL NgpD ZafA v VcCmCPWLgwOtd P ShEfrWOVhtk NZyuXh rjy Kq-m jex g XOzxgQX D HknuI yRyNrGDjpR tbi Nz tJ eyjZ IfCsxUDl m eKmtrJFuAaCE y jyBBNd-tdnOLWqof TFSVeEwYUEV v -xo H-huISsfQ QAqJajEBQdd RO-E kopG WzHaEkEaJ MLCEs ozVoVuZ NX- hC ze CjitGcJ Fire fox/ Internet Explorer opens additonal unwanted window DlCaW jA or one of these plus lots of letters and numbers after the initial name like in the two examples above pctools com plus britanniasearch aq com new-anti-virus-download com search com poolschools com softwarereports com clickstraffic com this one it loads quite frequently but the page does not load unitedamericaninsurance com If I open up additional windows then they are fine as no unwanted pages appear I have downloaded malware bytes anti malware and already had spybot seach and destroy and AVG Anti virus version but none have helped I tried to upgrade AVG to version but Zone alarm told me stub exe was trying to access my computer so I denied it and could not download the upgrade Also I have noticed that when I turn the computer off I always get the message quot ending program please wait quot despite all programs that I was aware of being closed The computer then says quot The program is not responding quot so I click end now and the computer shuts down I installed the quot Hive cleanup service quot from microsoft when then helped the computer to close down without the program is not responding messages HOWEVER when I tried this again the same messages started appearing saying quot The program is not responding quot Thanks in advance for your help DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Mark Bruce at on Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT AV AVG Anti-Virus Free On-access scanning enabled Updated DDD - FF- F- E B- D D BF FW ZoneAlarm Firewall enabled BDA - B - F - -F FCFF F B Running Processes C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA EXE C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exe C Program Files TalkTalk bin sprtsvc exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Common Files Supportsoft bin tgsrvc exe C Program Files UPHClean uphclean exe C WINDOWS system MsPMSPSv exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgemc exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C Program Files Creative Sound Blaster Live -bit Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C WINDOWS system taskswitch exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C PROGRA Yahoo browser ybrwicon exe C WINDOWS system Rundll exe C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files DellSupport DSAgnt exe C PROGRA Yahoo browser ycommon exe C WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy ... Read more

A:Fire fox/ Internet Explorer opens additonal unwanted window

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/270727/fire-fox-internet-explorer-opens-additonal-unwanted-window/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello This morning I got a the quot Antivirus XP Removing Explorer 7 Process But Window AntivirusXP2008 Internet Runs After No quot Virus malware After following all the posts here and various other places i used Malwarebytes antimalware to remove it The computer seems to be working pretty fine and from what I can see it looks clean The Internet Explorer 7 Runs Process But No Window After Removing AntivirusXP2008 only problem I have now is that internet explorer will not load When I try to open it a process starts up quot iexplore exe quot in my task manager but no window opens I have been googling all day and tried the various quot fixes quot run adaware reset cookies delete temp internet files reinstalling but nothing seems to work Please help Here s my hjt logfile Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exe C Program Files Apoint K Apoint exe C Program Files TOSHIBA E-KEY CeEKey exe C WINDOWS system TPSMain exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TouchPad TPTray exe C WINDOWS system TCtrlIOHook exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Controls TFncKy exe C WINDOWS system TDispVol exe C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exe C Program Files Winamp Winampa exe C WINDOWS system TPSBattM exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSCDSPD TOSCDSPD exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exe C Program Files Apoint K Apntex exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http www toshiba com search R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Skype add-on mastermind - BF B-C D - d - A -A F BA C - C Program Files Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer SkypeIEPlugin dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO InlineSearchHandleHotKey - B FFE AE- D - F-B -FE FFB CF - C Program Files IEForge Inline Search InlineSearch dll O - HKLM Run Apoint C Program Files Apoint K Apoint exe O - HKLM Run HWSetup C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Applet HWSetup exe hwSetUP O - HKLM Run SVPWUTIL C Program Files Toshiba Windows Utilities SVPWUTIL exe SVPwUTIL O - HKLM Run CeEKEY C Program Files TOSHIBA E-KEY CeEKey exe O - HKLM Run TPSMain TPSMain exe O - HKLM Run TPNF C Program Files TOSHIBA TouchPad TPT... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-7-runs-process-but-no-window-after-removing-antivirusxp2008.739126/
Relevancy 53.32%

Windows XP, After I close a window, or is it a page, I keep getting the following error message: Internet Explorer Problem, error report, Debug-Send Error Report-Don't Send. I've checked all of those choices at different times but nothing changes. I still keep getting that pop up "error report". How can I stop it? I don't know of anything that I did to cause it.

A:XP, Internet Explorer, Error Report after closing each window or page.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/xp-internet-explorer-error-report-after-closing-each-window-or-page.826801/