Windows Support Forum

Flash goes to black on some sites???

Q: Flash goes to black on some sites???

This is driving me nuts!!!!!

Flash plays videos in youtube and seems to work for most other apps. But on some sites the video only shows black... the video will never start. (all browsers are affected) (I am using a 64 bit win 7 computer)

For example this site will not play and only shows black:
Armadebtdon 2011 - Call Congress - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 07/26/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing flash, installing 64 bit flash player, have tried uninstalling chrome and re-installing and nothing has worked, have tried terminating my virus and firewall software too.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Flash goes to black on some sites???

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Flash goes to black on some sites???

Try updating your Java Platform as a whole. You may also want to check the browser addons.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/177629-flash-goes-black-some-sites.html
Relevancy 52.03%

So yeah starting about two weeks ago my dual monitor setup would just all of a sudden go black they might flash like once or twice and the episode would last for - seconds and then they'd go back to normal I looked online and found no solution but figured it was fine as it didn't interfere too much with my gaming I play Smite by Hi-Rez primarily So tonight I'm Go Monitors restart flash, stay a and Black, black require sometimes sometimes smiting with a friend and we get into Monitors Go Black, sometimes flash, sometimes stay black and require a restart a custom game together I load in and my monitors go black And they stay Monitors Go Black, sometimes flash, sometimes stay black and require a restart black And they say no signal This had only happened a few times before and was usually fixed by a restart so I restarted only to have the same exact thing happen twice more load into game black monitors restart On the last time a few minutes ago actually my primary monitor said quot input not supported quot instead of the usual quot no signal quot This is getting super super super annoying please help right away P S I wasn't entirely sure what category to put this under hope I got it right

http://www.techist.com/forums/f77/monitors-go-black-sometimes-flash-sometimes-stay-black-require-restart-278266/
Relevancy 48.16%

i've done everything just to block flash sites... especially the evony game site. i already block the other game sites but i wonder why its not block... what should i do?

A:how do i block flash sites..

Hi,

Welcome to TSF!!

Can you please tell me what browser you are using?

Cheers!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/how-do-i-block-flash-sites-416145.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I have problems getting flash to work on most but Flash web on won't work sites not all web sites Simple Flash won't work on web sites stuff displayed but complex stuff didn't I get a screen telling me to download Flash player I was using IE and I could not get it to work on the BBC magazine web site and on CNET I went to the Macromedia web site and followed their instructions to reload my browser So first I used the Flash removal tool one last time and rebooted I then downloaded and installed IE version I went to the Macromedia web Flash won't work on web sites site and installed the latest version of the Flash player The rotating sign tells me that it has been installed I have version But I still have the same problem On some sites flash works but on the BBC Magazine web site and CNET I get the message that I have to install the latest version of Flash So I went back to the Macromedia web site for more help I re-downloaded the quot uninstall flash player quot uninstaller version and placed it on my desktop I rebooted in SAFE MODE and then ran the uninstaller twice Each time it told me that I had successfully uninstalled Flash player I rebooted and went to Adobe to download install the latest version The install went ok as I got the flash screen and the version number of the program I then rebooted again And I still have the same problem Does anyone have an idea about just what is going wrong

A:Flash won't work on web sites

try uninstalling it through add/remove programs in the control panel, i had a similar problem with flash not working on some sites. just uninstall, reboot, then reinstall. i never tried using the uninstaller they provide from the website but this fixed my problem

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/flash-wont-work-on-web-sites-122140.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello, I apologize if this is not in the correct category.

I cannot access bandcamp audio files on Firefox, Chrome or IE. When I click on a track on bandcamp, instead of bringing me a page to stream the song, it says:
"Hmm, that shouldn't have happened. Please go back and try reloading the page, waiting for it to load fully. Sorry for the inconvenience!"

Similarly, I can't access myspace files on firefox. It says:

"Flash is unavailable for playback. Your Flash version is: 11.5.502 To proceed, try the following:
Refreshing the Page
Restarting your Browser
Upgrading your Flash Player"

I have updated my flash. I've tried dozens of different bandcamp and myspace pages and all audio is the same: Can't download and can't stream. At one point it worked but stopped working like months ago. When I try the same audio on a different computer, all is fine and dandy. Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

A:Audio on some flash sites.

Uninstall Adobe Flash Player for IE and Firefox and the plugin in firefox. Re-download Adobe Flash Play only for each browser. One for IE only and the other for other browsers which would be Firefox for you. There is an option to download Adobe Flash Player for other browsers and IE only. Chrome has it own Flash Player built in.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/audio-on-some-flash-sites-683672.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello, I've recently performed some spyware removal and computer cleanup, and now I can't access any web page that has Flash content. I'm fairly technical and search Internet Options and set everything back at default, as well as tried several other things but it still won't work. When I pull up any page w/ Flash it says "Click to run an ActiveX control on this webpage" and then I click OK and I get an IE error and it closes down.

Any recommendations?

Don

A:Ie Won't Open Sites W/ Flash

What exactly is the error please?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/50137/ie-wont-open-sites-w-flash/
Relevancy 48.16%

My system Win 7, 64 bit. IE 9, 64... Installed abobe flash player on my PC, works fine on most sites Youtube etc. However when i try to view a certain tv player site and some other sites all I get when i click the thumbnail is a black background, nothing. Have tried everything but cannot get it to 100 pc. Any advice.

A:flash problem with some sites only

Welcome to Seven Forums Deny3. I think the easiest way to start is to give us the addy of the site giving you problems, so we can look. A Guy

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/230588-flash-problem-some-sites-only.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Windows Vista Firefox and IE Flash On two websites videos Flash on sites working not two - attheraces com and sportinglife com - flash video has stopped working in the video form sections On sportinglife Flash videos not working on two sites com i can view the standard flash content but if i try to watch a race all i can see is Flash videos not working on two sites the quot loading quot symbol Also there appears to be a banner trying to load as i can see the quot flower head quot buffering symbol Same on the attheraces website It's infuriating Have asked others and they can view it perfectly so something is amiss on my laptop I've tried reinstalling Flash disabling hardware acceleration etc Any thoughts I have provided a link to the sportinglife video form section for reference this works Alex Hammond's tip of the day Sporting Life - Horse Racing News Live Racing Results Racecards Live Betting Shows Royal Ascot this doesn't Race Video Aintree Apr John Smith's Maghull Novices' Chase Grade Sporting Life - Horse Racing News Live Racing Results Racecards Live Betting Shows

A:Flash videos not working on two sites

Both work for me. Some Flash sites require that you have the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed as well, so try updating that 'cos I've got the latest version installed and you may not have:

Download Free Java Software

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/flash-videos-not-working-on-two-sites-656309.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Just recently I have discovered that I can no longer view the content on youtube all I get is a message saying that I need the latest version of flash player or java is not enabled downloading flash player from the link makes no difference This is the same on Cant Need Flash Sites Player That View my daughters login but if my wife is logged onto her account all is well Today I tried another Cant View Sites That Need Flash Player site only to get the same message about needing the latest flash player I deleted the version of flash player installed using the adobe uninstall tool only to find that I Cant View Sites That Need Flash Player could not download it again from the adobe site it either sits and does nothing no flash movie to show install or worse I get a message saying that I dont have permissions to download and should log on as administrator by logging on to my wifes login again all is well for her account dowloads fine and all sites work fine Back to my login and still no sites requiring flash will work My email client requires flash player and that works ok so I presume it is a browser problem XP Home SP IE Any help or a point in the right direction would be appreciated

A:Cant View Sites That Need Flash Player

Hi Rob H,
I too am having problems with flash and IE7. A solution which did work for me was:
1. Remove Quicktime and unistall flash. Restart your computer then attempt to install the flash player. There is a conflict between quicktime and flash as quicktime tries to control the flash files.

This worked for me until i installed Office 2003-any advice on how to resolve this issue would be appreciated.
Mburrett (XP Media Centre [uggh] SP2 IE7

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/79524/cant-view-sites-that-need-flash-player/
Relevancy 47.73%

I have IE on my desktop Today I went to a site I have used many times local news website and the videos would not play They show the thumbnail but when play is pressed it goes black No video or audio nothing I checked another local news site site and the videos there would not play But videos play fine on other sites such as Youtube Yahoo News etc So it is not a complete failure of Flash Player I also have a Win laptop with the won't certain videos Flash play on sites same version of IE and the sites that won't Flash videos won't play on certain sites play videos on my desktop work just fine there So is it something unique to the desktop as opposed to the browser Here is what I did to troubleshoot note Flash Player is up to Flash videos won't play on certain sites date v Installed IE - No difference videos still won't play Reverted back to IE since that is what the laptop has Ran IE with no add-ons Vides would not play Installed Firefox - Videos would not play --- very concerning as this means the problem is not unique to IE Installed Chrome - Videos play fine --- Now I'm really confused It seems as if Chrome may use a different program to render if that is the right term as it says quot upLynk version quot when you right click on the video Still Flash Player though Stumped at this point Looking for suggestions help in getting this resolved Thank you

A:Flash videos won't play on certain sites

Hi,
Post a link to a video ie or Firefox will not play,
Cheers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/325361-flash-videos-wont-play-certain-sites.html
Relevancy 47.73%

I cant get to certain sites like Nick.com etc.. - because I'm being told I need to download Macromedia Flashplayer 8. Yet I have downloaded it. And still won't work even after shutting it down and rebooting. It prompts with same response that I need to download Macro.... Its in programs file also!

My son who has a separate login can get them. What am I missing? we all have admin rights...

Please help!,

Thanks,

Dean

Relevancy 47.73%

Done everything I can think of and certain sites that require flash STILL failing to load

I also keep getting a message that Ghostery and uBlock Origin are conflicting over some javascript thing and causing an extension error.

Any ideas out there peeps?

A:Flash player and sites not working

Since you mentioned some sort of conflict between the two security extensions you have enabled (Ghostery and uBlock Origin), can you please disable both extensions and then retry the specific websites which have stopped working, and then report back if the issue was resolved (if it resolves after disabling the extensions then it implies it was due to an extension conflict).

As an addition to this: do you have any desktop Anti-Virus products or any web-protection extensions installed?; did you make any important changes around the time of the issue arising?; have you attempted to white-list the websites which have stopped working in your browser extensions (if possible)?; and if possible could you elaborate on the details, such as some examples of the websites which have stopped working?

https://malwaretips.com/threads/flash-player-and-sites-not-working.65511/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hi There Following a usage causing cpu Flash 100% sites Firefox and Adobe Flash upgrade the performance of Flash websites has suffered greatly on my laptop When I use sites like www evony com or youtube com my CPU is typically pinned at while the browser session displaying the Flash content is open When minimized it drops significantly My primary browser is Firefox but I've also ran Flash sites causing 100% cpu usage tests using the latest version of Chrome and it sill appears to be an issue I'm running windows XP Pro Flash sites causing 100% cpu usage with a Dell Inspiron m laptop Gig of RAM and GB HDD with about Gig free Flash sites causing 100% cpu usage I'm confident my PC is malware spyware virus free I've used the malware forums before and have since implemented a solid protection suite on my PC using MalwareBytes anti Malware Super-Anti Spyware Auto Updated AVG as well as PC Tools firewall All scans come back clean Any help would be appreciated MODS Since I have created this thread please feel free to close this one http www bleepingcomputer com forums topic htmlThanks Spazz

A:Flash sites causing 100% cpu usage

Flash may be corrupted. You could uninstall and reinstall. If that doesn't work, you can always go into Flash settings by right clicking on any video player and adjust settings like Hardware Acceleration. And another possibilty is your browser security settings may be too high.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/341943/flash-sites-causing-100-cpu-usage/
Relevancy 47.73%

I recently had trouble with my Adobe flash. I went to the adobe site and followed the instructions on downloading the flash uninstaller and removing it completely ,then reinstalling it. My flash games worked fine. Now again trouble reared its ugly head and I followed the directions to a T ... Now some sites work and others do not. I went back to Adobe in search of more answers( which they do not make easy for a ditz) and when I looked under the topic, "flash installed but movies wont play" it said to go to Microsoft site and download and run subInacl.exe. I uninstalled flash and ran that then reinstalled again, and still.. some sites games work the others do not. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

A:Flash Game Troubles On Some Sites But Not Others

wow... volunteers or not, any answer would have been better than none. This is why I hate forums, never get any help for a question!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/164539/flash-game-troubles-on-some-sites-but-not-others/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hi as title says, but the wierd thing is it is not all flash sites only a select few, my partner plays alot of games on bored.com and i play a few on facebook but only 1 game on facebook and around 3/4 so far of the bored.com games completely switches off the computer.

You can usually play these games for anywhere up to 10 minutes then you can here a few clicks coming from the computer base unit and a few seconds later off goes the computer.

I have searched everywhere for some kind of answer and came across this websites old topic http://forums.techguy.org/all-other-software/501410-solved-flash-sites-cause-instant.html

i have followed the instructions thinking it was cracked but the problem persists.

I wouldnt care but the games it crashes on are usually the decent ones and all the poorish games work fine.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Relevancy 47.73%

This started a few days but occasionally on youtube and once on nfl.com i get a pop up box that says "my flash player needs to be updated" and when I close it I end up at a random ".info" domain name. I have searched with AVG, Microsoft security essentials, trend micro house call and and malwarebytes. all of them return zero results. I have searched for the two different domains that it has redirected me to and there are zero google search results for that domain or it being affiliated with any malware. I am on a windows 7 64 bit machine. I use chrome also so there should never be a flash player update. Any thoughts?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/494999/odd-dialog-box-with-redirect-on-certain-flash-sites/
Relevancy 46.87%

I have a windows 7 Laptop and it runs really smoothly and fast.

But a lot of the time, if i try to use flash based applets on webpages - mainly live tv webpages like ustream.tv, justin.tv or callofthecommunity.com it will not load the flash.

It's just a blank black square where the video streaming should be.

Certain sites work, YouTube.com, and blogtv.com work. But i'd really like to get those ones that dont to work.

Ive tried those sites on other computers and it works fine

I use the latest version of Firefox (5.0) and Ive tried using the same sites on internet explorer and google chrome. Still the same problem.

I had a feeling something was wrong with my Flash player.. so i installed the newest version - think it was from macromedia.com (do i need a different version maybe?)

A:[SOLVED] Flash Doesnt Load on Certain Sites

Post a link to a site that does not work. There may be something wrong with the site that is not connected to the flash not working as a cause. Fails your Security settings, maybe. Revoked certificate. Etc....

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-flash-doesnt-load-on-certain-sites-589467.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Have an asus laptop that i will be no longer using after i get my new sager laptop Flash Sites Storage and Drive Usb Online I have files that are on my current laptop that i save Usb Flash Drive and Storage Online Sites in my documents that include important documents then you have music files i downloaded and video files I also have a really old usb kingston flash drive that i bought many years ago thats only gb Currently theres not much space left due to me having the documents music files and maybe just - videos I cannot put much more music album or video like that as there wouldn't be enough space Thus all the videos that i have its pretty much in my laptop only There are videos that i downloaded and kept and i keep most of it on adrive com Someone mentioned thats a site where you could store up to gb data They said if you wanted more you could create another account as its not a big deal When i get my sager laptop it won't have a dvd drive So if i want to format it in the future i cant put the dvd in it I read here that i would have to download windows bit iso file on a usb drive had i wanted to install windows myself but i had xoticpc do it Well the thing is if i need to format it again i know i need to have an iso file downloaded on flash drive I also read that its gb and since my flash drive is only gb and its smaller than that as you know That means im going to have to get another flash drive then right in case i need to format If so should i be getting a gb or gb flash drive Or is gb too much Thing is i want to have the windows on my flash drive in case something comes up Also i would need the sager drives downloaded on my usb as well right or could i just download those after i install windows from the iso file on the usb I assume just get gb is more than enough then any music or video movies you just keep it on a storage site and upload it to your computer whenever necessary Issue with this is it isn't as convenient as plugging a usb to a computer though it still will take some time I had read most ppl don't need to have big usb drive b c most don't need it and big ones are actually worst b c they can be corrupted much easier USB flash drive are convenient b c if i want to transfer file from one cpu to another its easy as you just plug it in Curious how much gb flash drive most of you all use

A:Usb Flash Drive and Storage Online Sites

Also, do most of you use those storage sites to keep files? And if you do, do you feel its more reliable than a flash drive as backup? The thing is as long as you remember your username and password and email associated with it, then thats actually better than a usb flash drive right since you can always lose the flash drive?

Also could you download almost any file and upload it to adrive? I only done videos but i'm pretty sure word documents and any document or pdf file and music songs work there as well? If so, is there a reason why it seem like most ppl never heard of it? Because it offers 50gb of space and that is a lot. But has anyone heard of it being hacked or files get lost or corrupted? I heard about icloud and i hear its basically the same thing as adrive except its for ios and macs. Is that true?

I'm curious besides the laptop or computer you are using, whats the 2nd, 3rd etc place you back up your important documents, pictures and files? I would figure its computer 1st, then a storage site, then a flash drive in that order? Is there another option? Because there are some documents that i want to make sure is there and i won't lose it etc.

Also are those sites safe to store passwords for sites? I have lot of password for sites and i keep my username/password in my laptop and in the small usb flash drive i use. Its basically a word document and me typing username/password for each site. Obviously that isn't good in case i lose laptop or usb drive. But are those sites adrive etc safe for it? Thing why i never put my word sheet with it on there is b/c i would be worried if it gets hacked etc b/c i had read about icloud and hacked celebrity accounts. What sites are good for storing passwords?

Thanks and yes very long post.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/349382-usb-flash-drive-storage-online-sites.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I hope this is the right area Yes i have posted on flash play on Opera some won't only videos sites the Opera forum and they just gave me links to other posts that have flash problems Here is the deal I can't see flash videos and some programs on Opera won't play flash videos only on some sites five or six web sites WWW music aol com www yahoo com www ew com ew Also some pages won't show the same flash ads as my other browsers show So one site has of a empty page that i see I have gone into opera and looked up to see if the right flash is installed reinstalled the flash upgraded to the newest opera deleted cookies and cache manually installed the flash file by file Most people Opera won't play flash videos only on some sites on the forum who have a problem have it with youtube i don't infact i can see sites that others can't but they can see what i can't I've tested the flash on the flash site I just love OPERA more than any other browser and I don't give up easy I thought it was Opera won't play flash videos only on some sites a Opera problem for a long time in that the sites were not showing opera the same things as other browsers because opera is not a default browser I was wrong IDEAS Anything i'll try it i 've got more time invested in this problem than I want to say that's why i wanted to post again get a group to look at this Am I stupid to keep trying

A:Opera won't play flash videos only on some sites

According to this, Flash 9 is not compatible with Opera. So the answer is use a different browser. Flash has also had some compatibility problems with Firefox.http://www.opera.com/support/search/view/872/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/173576/opera-wont-play-flash-videos-only-on-some-sites/
Relevancy 46.87%

I ve had a major problem for a few months now with some flash sites causing an instant reboot There is no warning no error message nothing in instant reboot Flash Solved: sites cause event viewer I ve trawled the net and it appears I m not the only one to experience this problem Solutions appear to be non-existant Adobe and Macromedia do not acknowledge Solved: Flash sites cause instant reboot this on their site and getting hold of support is a mission in itself Specs AMD Gig Solved: Flash sites cause instant reboot ddr GS agp SB X-Fi Win XP Firefox The only suggestion I came across which wasn t an out and out fantasy Solved: Flash sites cause instant reboot pointed fingers at sound and more likely video drivers My memory isn t what it used to be but I m fairly sure the problems started round about the time I bought them It s become such a pain being linked to flash sites without warning that I ve had to uninstall flah for the time being so any clues would be greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 46.87%

Im having trouble with flash on some sites. It does not load on them. For example, if a site uses flash to play their videos, I press play and the video does nothing. I got the latest version of flash. It shows up on the test site. The Shockwave Flash Object add on is enabled. Ive tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing works. The problem occurs on both IE7 and Firefox (Primary use IE7). I also have Windows XP. Can someone help?

Relevancy 46.87%

Hi there At the beginning I would like to apologize for my English I'm Polish I try to explain what happend When i visit facebook com im redirected without be Player date sites like May facebook Flash - out of change adress to this site http Flash Player May be out of date - sites like facebook img pl PmGf http img pl QmGf http img pl d a bf RmGf tell me what program I can use to get logs Please help me Edit i use Windows Flash Player May be out of date - sites like facebook Edit I tried to use Combofix kaspersky malwarebytes spybot and reinstal mozilla firefox it doesnt work Spybot Logs Search results from Spybot - Search amp Destroy - - Scan took items found Error Service check the Services sbs file is missing Please use the update to get a new copy Tradedoubler Tracking cookie Internet Explorer U ytkownik Holek Browser Cookie nothing done DoubleClick Tracking cookie Firefox Holek default Browser Cookie nothing done DoubleClick Tracking cookie Firefox Holek default Browser Cookie nothing done --- Spybot - Search amp Destroy version DLL build --- - - blindman exe - - explorer exe - - SDBootCD exe - - SDCleaner exe - - SDDelFile exe - - SDFiles exe - - SDFileScanHelper exe - - SDFSSvc exe - - SDHookHelper exe - - SDHookInst exe - - SDHookInst exe - - SDImmunize exe - - SDLogReport exe - - SDOnAccess exe - - SDPESetup exe - - SDPEStart exe - - SDPhoneScan exe - - SDPRE exe - - SDPrepPos exe - - SDQuarantine exe - - SDRootAlyzer exe - - SDSBIEdit exe - - SDScan exe - - SDScript exe - - SDSettings exe - - SDShell exe - - SDShred exe - - SDSysRepair exe - - SDTools exe - - SDTray exe - - SDUpdate exe - - SDUpdSvc exe - - SDWelcome exe - - SDWSCSvc exe - - unins exe - - xcacls exe - - borlndmm dll - - DelZip dll - - libeay dll - - libssl dll - - SDAdvancedCheckLibrary dll - - SDAV dll - - SDECon dll - - SDECon dll - - SDEvents dll - - SDFileScanLibrary dll - - SDHook dll - - SDHook dll - - SDImmunizeLibrary dll - - SDLicense dll - - SDLists dll - - SDResources dll - - SDScanLibrary dll - - SDTasks dll - - SDWinLogon dll - - sqlite dll - - ssleay dll - - Tools dll - - Includes Cookies sbi Malware bytes log Malwarebytes Anti-Malware www malwarebytes org Data skanu - - Czas skanu Raport asd txt Administrator Tak Wersja Baza danych malware v Baza danych rootkit w v Licencja Trial Ochrona przeciw malware W czony Ochrona przeciw szkodliwymi stronami W czony Chameleon W czony System operacyjny Windows Service Pack Procesor x System plik w NTFS U ytkownik Holek Typ skanu Skanowanie w poszukiwaniu zagro e Wynik Zako czono Objekty zeskanowane Min o min s Pami W czony Autostart W czony System plik w W czony Archiwa W czony Rootkity Wy czony Shuriken W czony PNP W czony PNM W czony Procesy No malicious items detected Modu y No malicious items detected Klucze rejestru No malicious items detected Warto ci rejestru No malicious items detected Dane rejestru No malicious items detected Foldery No malicious items detected Pliki No malicious items detected Sektory fizyczne No malicious items detected end

A:Flash Player May be out of date - sites like facebook

Welcome aboard  Dzień dobry   Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop. Double-click SecurityCheck.exe Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.NOTE 2 SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me. Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderOther ServicesPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply. Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeClick Go and post the result. Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop.* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.* Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtDownload Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from HERE to your Desktop.Unzip downloaded file.Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exeFollow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.DO NOT click on the Cleanup button. Simply exit the program.When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder..... mbar-log-xxxxx.txt and system-log.txt Please download Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) to your desktop.There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.rKill.exe: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/10/iExplore.exe (renamed rKill.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/11/Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.If using Vista or Windows 7 right-click on it and choose Run As Administrator.A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.Do not reboot until instructed.If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.If normal mode still doesn't work, run the tool from safe mode.When the scan is done Notepad will open with rKill log.Post it in your next reply.NOTE. rKill.txt log will also be present on your desktop.NOTE Do NOT wrap your logs in "quote" or "code" brackets.Do NOT use spoilers.Do NOT edit your reply to post additional logs. Create new reply. I'll not get any email notifications about edits so I won't know you posted something new.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/529383/flash-player-may-be-out-of-date-sites-like-facebook/
Relevancy 46.87%

For almost a year now all of our PC users at work have issues with Chrome and firefox freezing for a period of time when a Flash site is loaded. The freeze last approx for a min and then we can carry on with our biz. This is very annoying and hard to get anything done especially when we are a internet based company. I have searched and search for a fix but i have noticed that everything that i find is very old and does not fix the issue. I have disabled Flash, Re-installed and installed chrome/Firefox and nothing seems to work. I am sure that we are not the only ones experiencing this issue as it has gotten to be a very big nuisance. If anyone has any insight on how to fix this issue it would be great.

A:Chrome Freezing all the time especially on Flash Sites...ie Cnn.com

Most of our machines at the office are of the following:

Lenovo
Intel i5 3.30 GHz
8GB Ram
Windows 7 64bit

Chrome Version 37.0.2062.103
Adobe Flash Player - Version: 14.0.0.177

Intel HD Graphics 
Driver Version  -8.15.10.2696

High Definition Audio Device 
Version  - 6.17601.17514

Global settings look good to me from what i can tell and hardware acceleration is enabled. 

I did try to surf sites with the accerlaeration disabled and i thought that actually did the trick but then it
continued to Freeze. Again the issue is Freezing NOT  a buffering issue.

On another note no sites are blocked in the office therefore it is not a constraint in that matter.

I have also noticed that this is not only a issue with Chrome but in Fire Fox as well. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/546787/chrome-freezing-all-the-time-especially-on-flash-sitesie-cnncom/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi I've been having a problem with my CPU maxing out on sites that use flash video for almost a year now I've 100% streaming when sites) maxed out Flash (Only Video CPU gone through all the checks for Malware and virus's using multiple programs from other members of a forum but no one has been able to help me as of yet The problem only occurs when I'm live streaming from a site that uses JW player I have downgraded my Flash player to an older version on the advise from a poster on the adobe forum site I've recently ran a clean install and after only a day the problem has started again I'm using chrome browser I have disabled the pepper flash plugin and I've also disabled hardware acceleration on the flash program The site that I use regularly is using the JW player to broadcast There is High CPU usage for other flash sites you tube BBC I player but my CPU is maxing out to and the CPU 100% maxed out (Only when streaming Flash Video sites) laptop is just about to handle it I've had my laptop for about years now and it's always been able to stream HD content with no issues I also have an old win XP and apple mac air in the house and it has no issues streaming from any sites with high CPU I would greatly appreciate some help to solve this I have literally tried every thing to fix it and the laptop might need to be kicked out the top window soon My laptop spec is below CPU gigahertz Intel Core Duo MotherboardDell Inc H P A RAM Megabytes Usable Installed Memory CPU 100% maxed out (Only when streaming Flash Video sites) Hard DriveST AS Hard drive GB Graphics CardATI Mobility Radeon HD Display adapter Sound CardHigh Definition Audio Device IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Operating SystemWindows Home Premium x Service Pack build MonitorGeneric PnP Monitor amp quot vis Manufacturer and ModelDell Inc Studio A PC or LaptopLaptop

A:CPU 100% maxed out (Only when streaming Flash Video sites)

is everything up to date?? windows update, java version, etc ???
when your cpu is at maximum, what is the application that is consuming all of your CPU in task manager??

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/262916-cpu-100-maxed-out-only-when-streaming-flash-video-sites.html
Relevancy 46.87%

on a few certain site, like facebook, twitter, classic yahoo mail the screen erratically flashes

i keep my PC switched on for days on end, i'm also logged onto these sites, but sometimes i get the screen flashing, nothing i can do to stop it unless i restart my PC and it's fine until it starts again, it can be a day, to a few days

i think it may be facebook, as when i'm not on this site, it seems to be fine.

do you think it's a flash problem or something else

i've just uninstalled flash & reinstalled to see if it's going to help

but any other ideas?

cheers

on Win 7 pro

A:Screen Flashing on certain sites (flash problem???)

I have had this problem as well, and I just installed the latest Flash upgrade prior to this happening. So its probably to do with that.

This happened about 2 days ago, it hasn't happened since. Will keep you posted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/211732-screen-flashing-certain-sites-flash-problem.html
Relevancy 46.44%

I have had this problem about 5 times now, where suddenly any websites using Flash will freeze Firefox. I cannot remember how I fixed it before but clearly what I did was of no use since the problem just keeps coming back.
Basically everytime I go to watch a video on youtube it starts to load, freezes and I have to shut down firefox.
I have tried:
disabling java
restarting computer
system restore - which will remove the problem temporarily
uninstalling & reinstalling java and flash

NOTHING WORKS.
This is so damn frustrating and I NEED some help

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/firefox-freezes-on-youtube-flash-playing-sites-467416.html
Relevancy 46.44%

I'm not sure this is the proper thread or forum, so please direct me to the proper place, if necessary.

My system (MS Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit with 32 bit IE8) is having trouble running flash on some web sites as a normal user.

If I login as Administrator, the web sites with flash content run just fine.

As a normal user (and sometimes as Administrator), I constantly get errors in the status bar of IE. they seem to be javascript related, but I can't seem to figure out what the cause is.

I'm not javascript savvy at all. I know very little about web programming. I have tried setting IE security to default, and very low levels or adding web sites to the "trusted sites" group, but it doesn't seem to help.

Does anyone have any ideas?

A:having trouble running flash on some web sites as a normal user

Welcome
Try two simple things
First try to go to tools (on IE)
internet options
advanced
reset

Does it work now? If not try another browser
Firefox and Chrome are nice choices

If they run well in one account, the other may be corrupt. Open a new user account and try again.

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/286607-having-trouble-running-flash-some-web-sites-normal-user.html
Relevancy 46.44%

Hi A few months ago I noticed that when accessing some sites the screen turns black if the mouse is in the quot client area of the window quot and returns to normal when the mouse is above the client area This happened with the quot World Market quot tab of the CNN website Today Jan the same happens for the Google site when using the quot Chrome quot browser but not when using IE On my second computer using Windows this does not happen regardless of the browser used accessing sites some Black when screen I assume that I have to rule out any hardware problem because the problem occurs only when accessing some sites and only if the mouse is in the quot client area quot of the windows Is it linked to the operating system to the browser to a quot flash quot interface Black screen when accessing some sites or a combination of those Maybe I should change some set-up but what Any idea Thanks in advance Regards hwarnant

A:Black screen when accessing some sites

Make sure you have the latest Adobe flash for each of your browsers.
What is the make and model# of your computer? If you continue to have problems, try updating your video card driver from the computer manufacturers support/download drivers site. Type in your make and model #.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/black-screen-when-accessing-some-sites-683433.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Been having issues with Flash player for months now. The weird thing is that most videos on most sites still work, but some sites will display the "movie not loaded" upon right click, with the solid white box at where the video player is.

- This happens on ALL browsers. Chrome, IE, Firefox. All of them are at latest version
- Adobe Flash Player is latest version
- Yes I can see the "cloud animation" on the page that checks whether or not I have flash installed, as well as the green checkmark: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
- Manual re-install of Flash does not fix issue

Youtube works, so do most other video sharing sites. But others, like this one The Other Guys Review | The Angry Joe Show, does not work and shows the "movie not loaded" error.

What is causing this?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/adobe-flash-player-fails-to-load-video-on-some-sites-1065242.html
Relevancy 45.58%

This problem started yesterday morning when I tried to go to Youtube As soon as I typed in the URL a message came up saying The page at YouTube says WARNING Your flash player may be out of date please update to continue I followed the links and went to install the downloaded file which AVG immediately told me it was a Trojan so I removed it right away and did some more investigating into it The page is incredibly suspicious because -Even when I click the x on the message it redirects me anyway -The page's me Adobe a Flash page to Youtube) suspicious Redirect (E.g. download Sites links all lead to other pages with basic HTML -The quot Remind me later quot button also starts a download I use redirect pretty loosely here as the URL doesn't actually change Right now I am having the same issue on my iPod What is strange is that I was going to post this topic last night after I got home but when I came home Youtube was working just fine but a few hours ago it started again when I had just finished watching a video So far the only other site that I have this problem on is the actual adobe flash site I looked Sites (E.g. Youtube) Redirect me to a suspicious Adobe Flash download page at the thread telling me what I need to do before I can post and the dds scr file worked just fine but gmer quot stops working quot Whenever I open it Anyway here is the DDS txt file and the other should be attached If I have forgotten anything please tell me Thanks -------------------------------------------------------------------------- DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by admin at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT AV AVG AntiVirus Free Edition Enabled Updated E C - B - FA - AB - E CB ECD SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP AVG AntiVirus Free Edition Enabled Updated B F C - - E- - BB D A Running Processes C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsa exe C Program Files x AVG AVG avgcsrva exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation D Vision nvSCPAPISvr exe C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display nvxdsync exe C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files x ASUS PCE-N WLAN Card Utilities RtlService exe C Program Files x AVG AVG avgidsagent exe C Program Files x AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files x LogMeIn Hamachi LMIGuardianSvc exe C Program Files x Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamscheduler exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files x Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamservice exe C Program Files x REALTEK RTL Wireless LAN Utility RtlService exe C Program Files x Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamgui exe C Program Files x REALTEK RTL Wireless LAN Utility RtWlan exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Program Files x AVG AVG avgnsa exe C Program Files x AVG AVG avgemca exe C Program Files x LogMeIn Hamachi hamachi- exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Program Files x LogMeIn Hamachi hamachi- -ui exe C Program Files x Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files x Steam Steam exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Users admin AppData Local Apps AY HEA XK VX Y YL E N curs tion e e ddf ed ead b e e eb c CurseClient exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows system Search... Read more

A:Sites (E.g. Youtube) Redirect me to a suspicious Adobe Flash download page

Hello and Welcome to TSF.

If you haven't already, please Subscribe to this Thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don't hear from you within three days this thread will be closed.

------------------------------------------------------

Please download AdwCleaner from here and save it to your desktop.Do NOT click the green 'Download' button(if visible).
Click the blue 'Download now @bleepingcomputer' button.
Run AdwCleaner and select Scan
Once the Scan is done, select Clean
Once done it will ask to reboot, please allow the reboot.
On reboot, a log will be produced. It can also be found at C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S#].txt
Please copy/paste the contents of the log in your next reply.
------------------------------------------------------

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/sites-e-g-youtube-redirect-me-to-a-suspicious-adobe-flash-download-page-823129.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I have this issue from Win 8 through my two upgrades to 8.1 and 10.

CPU is extremely high in all browsers (except IE and Edge, didn't test them as don't plan to use them) when:

Download fast (over 2mbps)
Upload fast
Images-heavy sites
Watching TV online

The issue doesn't occur when I download via offline browser, torrent client, download manager or another program.

All my drivers are up-to-date.

Search and Index service is disabled.

Link Scanner in AVG Free is disabled as known to use much CPU during browsing/downloading.

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/56788-high-cpu-memory-usage-when-use-flash-player-images-heavy-sites.html
Relevancy 45.58%

Hi all When I'm using google and click on the search results I don't go to that web site but instead am sent to another search engine When I hit the back button and hit the link again I go somewhere else It takes about three tries to get to where I want to go My second issue is that I'm unable to watch any youtube videos or videos that require a flash player I had no problem maybe a month or so ago Anyway I go to the adobe site and download the latest player only to go to update player... unable links sites redirected new to Google & to flash youtube and it tells me to go and download the flash player again Very annoying I'm thankful for this site and any help with this My anti-virus software CA picks nothing up nor does spybot I've done the steps so here's the paste and hopefully the attachments work Jerry Deckard's System Scanner v Run by Love Bug on - - Computer is in Normal Mode -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Restore -------------------------------------------------------------- Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Google links redirected to new sites & unable to update flash player... Point - - UTC - RP - Software Distribution Service - - UTC - RP - Software Distribution Service - - UTC - RP - Shockwave Player - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint -- First Restore Point -- - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint Backed up registry hives Performed disk cleanup -- HijackThis run as Love Bug exe -------------------------------------------- Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system Google links redirected to new sites & unable to update flash player... svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files CA SharedComponents HIPSEngine UmxCfg exe C Program Files Google links redirected to new sites & unable to update flash player... CA SharedComponents HIPSEngine UmxFwHlp exe C Program Files CA SharedComponents HIPSEngine UmxPol exe C Program Files CA SharedComponents HIPSEngine UmxAgent exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Virus ISafe exe C Program Files CA SharedComponents PPRT bin ITMRTSVC exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Virus VetMsg exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Personal Firewall capfsem exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE CLI EXE C Program Files Western Digital Technologies Spindown ExSpinDn exe C Program Files Logitech G-series Software LGDCore exe C Program Files Logitech G-series Software LCDMon exe C WINDOWS system WDBtnMgr exe C Program Files Logitech G-series Software Applets LCDPop LCDPOP exe C Program Files Logitech G-series Software Applets LCDMedia exe C Program Files Logitech G-series Software Applets LCDClock exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite cctray cctray exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Spam QSP- QOELoader exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Spyware CAPPActiveProtection exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Virus CAVRID exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Spyware PPCtlPriv exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite ccprovsp exe C Program Files ATI Technologi... Read more

A:Google links redirected to new sites & unable to update flash player...

Hi, welcome to TSF!

Sorry for the delay, helpers here are very busy,

If you still need assistance, please post a fresh main.txt log

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/google-links-redirected-to-new-sites-and-unable-to-update-flash-player-247502.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi all,

Recently I have been having a problem with scrolling down Image intensive webpages.
The screen will go completely black and then it will come back in 20 seconds or so.

I recently changed the monitor I was using but the problem persists.
Strangely if the scroll wheel speed is increased and scroll accelaration is enabled the problem goes away. But the scroll speed is too fast for a lot of the applications that I use it for.

I am using a
-GeforceMX440 Vid card
- 2.0Ghz Pentium4
- 1Gb DDR Ram
- WinXp
-Logitech cordless mouse.

Any ideas? Could it be the video card?

Thanks.

A:Black screen when scrolling image Intensive Sites

Would it be safe to assume that you have an LCD monitor????

Your card is no Power House, I would not be surprised if it is a big piece of the problem.

Have you tried turning off image loading and seeing if the problem goes away?

What about scrolling with the Window made smaller, say 4" x 4"???

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/black-screen-when-scrolling-image-intensive-sites.437296/
Relevancy 45.15%

Sometimes they will be top/bottom or all 4 sides on youtube but I haven't had any full screen videos in awhile. If I remember correctly,I also have this issue on something like windows media player as well but haven't tested that at the moment. No it's probably not because of the computer itself either because mine is pretty decent. 9800 superclocked gpu, amd dual-core 6000+ cpu

Relevancy 44.72%

Where I work, I am running win 7 pro on a Lenovo R61i. When I turn on the laptop, the - blinks then there is a quick flash, to where I could almost see where it asks to start windows normally, litterally for less than a 1/10th of a second. I can see the starting mocorosoft again, for less than a secod. Then black. When I try to boot to any disk, cannot see. Which options are there to see the screen to be able to troubleshoot? All of the things I see require you to actually be looking at the screen, which is the exact opposite of what I Can do.

Also, it shows nothing when connected with VGA

A:Black screen/flash cannot see anything

Again, I am unable to see anything, so telling me to do a repair, go to safemode, etc isnt possible!

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/328803-black-screen-flash-cannot-see-anything.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi,

I use windows 2000 and IE 6. I have tried using going into internet explorer 6
tools, internet options, general, colors or accessibility and using user style sheets.

However, I can't change a site like www.msn.com to have gray background and black fonts.

Why is this?

Is there a software program that can do this?

Thanks

A:How do I make gray background color and black font on www.msn.com and other sites?

Hiya

Is this problem only on msn.com, or all sites? Do you have a saved style sheet that you can add to the Options, like you've explained above?

If you don't have one, then have a look at these free downloads, and see if they work for you:

http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/ie6/css.aspx

This also explains how to create your own, though it may be trial and eror getting it the way you want it:

http://ez.no/ezpublish/documentatio...ayout/creating_and_using_a_custom_style_sheet

Ah, this looks better:

http://www.echoecho.com/css.htm

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-do-i-make-gray-background-color-and-black-font-on-www-msn-com-and-other-sites.562669/
Relevancy 44.72%

Hey.

I have a really odd problem and I was wondering if someone has had similar issues.

I can start Black Ops (the new call of duty game) fine, connect to a server etc, but after playing for some time, I can't see the server list and I can't visit any web sites unless I restart my router (which is a gateway to my modem) and then everything is fine until I play some games, then I can't refresh the server list or open up any websites again. The game and ventrilo runs fine even after the server browser/websites stop working.

I have a Linksys WRT54GL router, and I have little experience with networking apart from the basics.

Thank you.

A:Black Ops makes me unable to visit web sites or see server list

Make sure you have the latest firmware for the router. Then reset it to factory default settings and reconfigure it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/black-ops-makes-me-unable-to-visit-web-sites-or-see-server-list.961572/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hey,

I get a black bar on the right side of the page whenever Chrome displays a page that uses Flash. However, all the buttons are at the proper positions, making navigation difficult. Basically, I have the problem from here. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks

A:Black Bar on Chrome Pages Using Flash

I did a quick google, and the consensus is to disable the Pepper Flash plugin (not all of flash, just this plugin)

Type about:plugins in the address bar and disable it under the Macromedia section

Don't use Chrome myself, so no screenshots ;)

A Guy

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/247457-black-bar-chrome-pages-using-flash.html
Relevancy 44.29%

So I recently reinstalled my OS using Asus' OEM software. Everything went smoothly the entire time, drivers and other updates installed fine, except that now whenever I log in I get a black screen flash that lasts less than a second and then logs in to the desktop without any other issues. I've been googling the issue for the past few hours and tried multiple fixes, none helping. I even tried calling Asus support to see if they had any knowledge of the problem and of course they want me to send it in for RMA (Which I don't think is necessary at all). Anyone have any ideas for a solution to this issue?

tl;dr - black screen flash while logging in, tried a bunch of fixes nothing works

A:Black Screen Flash on Win7

Hi Deezmon and welcome to TSF.

After you reinstalled, did you set the BIOS back so that your hard disk is set as first to boot. Also, what programs do you have running at Startup?
Try disabling all non MS programs at boot first to check whether or not a third party program is causing the issue.

Window Key+R and type MSCONFIG and hit OK.
Under 'Services tab', tick 'Hide all Microsoft Services' and then uncheck the remaining programs and 'Apply'
Then under 'Startup tab' - Uncheck anything not Microsoft related then 'Apply' and OK

Then reboot and see if that helps. Just remember that this will also disable your anti-virus from starting up with the computer, so make sure that when you go back and recheck each program one-by-one and reboot to see which one (if any) is causing an issue, that your AV is activated at boot.
Which AV are you using by the way?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/black-screen-flash-on-win7-572505.html
Relevancy 44.29%

ok, so i installed battlefield 2 and 911 first responders, whenever i run them my screen just flashes b&grey... any help......

A:all my games just flash grey and black

You probably need a much better spec'd PC than the 750N.

The default spec in 1. 6GHz P4, 512MB RAM, a TNT2-M64 (32Mb) graphics card and Realtec AC97 sound.

Ideally, to play games you need a graphics card with 128 MB of video ram such as a Geforce 3 or better.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/all-my-games-just-flash-grey-and-black.845339/
Relevancy 43.86%

I have a Windows desktop PC I built a few years ago which - with black PC 10 flash Windows boot screen won't will no longer boot Windows 10 PC won't boot - black screen with flash The BIOS splash screen displays and I can access the BIOS by pressing Del at this point but after that there is no Windows loading screen as usual just a black screen with an underscore cursor character in the top left corner which flashes indefinitely I have left the machine in this state for over an hour and seen no progress While this black screen is shown I can press CTRL ALT DEL and the machine will reboot I can also press the physical power button on the machine's case and it will turn off immediately I have read around a bit online I've always worked in IT so can usually solve my own problems and tried each of the following rebooting several times after trying each thing Mashing F and SHIFT F during boot to try and enter Advanced Startup Checking boot sequence in BIOS has the HDD as first boot device Manually forcing boot from the HDD through BIOS Removing all other boot devices from the boot sequence in BIOS Removing all connected peripherals USB dongles for Bluetooth keyboard and mouse even network cable Physically disconnecting other listed bootable devices internally where possible i e disconnecting power and data between motherboard and optical drive Resetting BIOS to default settings Nothing so far has made any difference and I cannot get the machine to boot I do not have another machine available which can take the HDD or a caddy to connect it to my Surface via USB so I cannot currently inspect the contents of the drive at all I also do not have any Windows installation media to try and boot from - I bought an OEM copy of Windows which I cannot find unfortunately when I bought built the machine and it was upgraded to Windows via the online download a few months back Other details MoBo MSI H MA-E B CPU Intel Core i s x PSU CoolerMaster RS- -PCAP-J W which came bundled with the CoolerMaster Elite case RAM Corsair GB x GB Dual Channel DDR Memory Kit CMV GX M A C What should my next steps be

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/windows-10-pc-wont-boot-black-screen-flash-4610529/
Relevancy 43.86%

Well first off I have windows 7 3 gigs of ram dual core amd processor and a 8900gtx+ i have 32 bit windows and ths is my problem.

This only happens when I (think) my video card is used more often.

Sometiems when i run 3 clients of this game i play called dekaron which is not hard to run i can run like 5 b4 it slows down. anyway every once in a while one of the clients will bug out causing my (entire) screen to flash and stuff dissapears then if i close the game (the bugging client) it stops. even tho i have it windows my background desktop bugs too anyway. one time i let it go on and do what it was doing and i love video signal to my monitor and then it came back and crashed the game itself. Im not sure wuts going on but it would be nice for some advice.

A:Video Problem (Screen Flash / Black)

Are you over clocking any?
Check you graphic temps as the card may be over heating?
Check your P/S and make sure that you have a good steady power stream.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/204104-video-problem-screen-flash-black.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hey everyone,

Just another quick question, whenever I start up my laptop, I get a quick black screen flash on the Welcome page...

How can I get rid of this flash?

Thanks in advance!

A:Quick Black Flash on Welcome Screen when starting up PC!

I've got a Sony Vaio VPCEB47GM. It also has a black screen flash real quick at the Welcome page. I'm thinking it might be the Windows Boot Manager. In a dual boot set up you usually get a black screen like this:

Then you would select which operating system you want to boot into. Since we both apparently have just one operating system installed, I'm thinking this is just Sony's way of bypassing the Windows Boot Manager screen and going to the Welcome screen. And I'm not sure that there's any way to change the way Sony boots into Windows 7.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/273633-quick-black-flash-welcome-screen-when-starting-up-pc.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I have never had a problem before yesterday with viewing flash videos Black Firefox Screen Flash Player Then yesterday I tried to watch Firefox Flash Player Black Screen CBS online Criminal Minds and I got audio but the Firefox Flash Player Black Screen screen was black and you couldn't access quot settings quot Then today I tried to access the viewing feature of documents on Ancestry com and same problem - black screen instead of a picture Attached are pictures of the error logs from the ancestry page I have tried EVERYTHING from installing all kinds of different versions of flash player and Firefox and starting Firefox in Safe Mode I even manually disabled all extensions and add-on's at one point Nothing works I also tried disabling hardware acceleration on Firefox and from Flash player on pages that did work properly It seems to only be isolated to Firefox because the Criminal Minds stream and Ancestry docs view fine on Chrome and IE Anyone know what those error messages mean and what I can do about them Thanks

A:Firefox Flash Player Black Screen

I don't have a solution, but I do have the same issue. It happens in Chrome too along with Firefox for me. I ran CCleaner to clear out everything that may be causing it, but it still happens. I even Uninstalled Flash with Revo using advanced settings to completely wipe out all traces, but I still get the black box. It's only on certain sites too. Some work some don't. My versions are FF release 10, and Chrome Stable 16.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/213080-firefox-flash-player-black-screen.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hey all,
I have a problem with my computer and I can't seem to fix it. Whenever i run a game is flashes black every few seconds and eventually freezes.

I have tried reformatting windows, reinstalling drivers, checking for abnormal temperatures, different games, spyware and adware checks.

I haven't found a search, this has been happening and gradually getting worse for the past 1-2 years. I cannot update PSU or graphics card as the computer i have is a mac. (Running bootcamp). A few of the games I try to play are: BF2142, CS:S, WoW and a few others.

I just want to be able to play games again and not have to replace my computer! Thanks again, 123xxx.

A:My games flash black then eventually freeze

Sounds like a video issue. Possibly drivers, a failing card, or just a card not capable of handling the games you are trying to play.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/my-games-flash-black-then-eventually-freeze-408170.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello I have an Acer Aspire Timeline X TG with the black screen of death This happened a few starts after cleaning some virus with MS defender I have read that it is most likely a corrupted bios I have also since ruled out the screen and the cmos battery and please with bios Aspire Help Black flash Acer screen. clearing the static without the battery Apparently after downloading the latest bios upgrade file ZQ W executive Acer support onto a flash drive I used FN Esc then the Power button to install the above bios file After this failed I added a notepad with Autorun in brackets and then open the bios e x e file as well and saved it Acer Aspire Black screen. Help with bios flash please as an I N F file along with the executive bios file and retried This is the absolute extent of my coding knowledge But so far I have been unsuccessful I suspect I am trying to install the wrong bios file and also installing it the wrong way as well The computer shops are just keen to sell me a new expensive replacement laptop and so not much help there either Please if anyone can help me I would be so appreciative and thankful John

A:Acer Aspire Black screen. Help with bios flash please

I doubt if this is a BIOS issue but it's possible the computer was bricked after a bad flash that you said failed.

What happens when you tap F8 at boot? Do you get the Advanced Boot Options. I am assuming this is Windows 7. You cannot access Safe Mode with Windows 8 or 10 using F8.

Do you need any data on the hard drive? If not, would you be willing to do a factory reset? If you do need the data would you be willing to do a factory reset after recovering the data?

What was the OS that came with this computer?  Was it upgraded to Windows 10?

Do you have another computer you can burn an iso file to CD? I am hoping you can boot a CD or USB flash drive on this computer.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/624929/acer-aspire-black-screen-help-with-bios-flash-please/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi nbsp I have just bought a HP Zbook G day old nbsp PN K C PA a off the shelf unit CPU MQ GPU K Z Turbo Drive SSD QHD screen The Screen G2 SPI Black Flash - 15 recov... ZBook was On Shared RAM GB nbsp This unit comes with the GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe SSD I used the supplied disk to upgrade from Win to Win now the unit will randomly black screen I can hear the fan and unit seems to still be on the only way to nbsp recover is to turn of the power via Black Screen On ZBook 15 G2 - The Shared SPI Flash was recov... the main powder button nbsp Fault Upon nbsp reboot white screen nbsp appears with The Shared SPI Flash was recovered from Embedded nbsp controller Flash with the nbsp title Embedded Controller Recovery nbsp I'm not able to nbsp repeat the fault just seems to be random nbsp Fault The mouse pointer hangs and will take -Sec to unhang task manager show little or no use load twice the unit as frozen and required a on off on rests as no nbsp keyboard or track pad input would work nbsp I'm not able to nbsp repeat the fault just seems to be random nbsp nbsp Any ideas nbsp RegardsAntony nbsp

A:Black Screen On ZBook 15 G2 - The Shared SPI Flash was recov...

Hello HP-ZBook-User, I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your laptop. Since you have upgraded to Windows 8.1 from Windows 7 there maybe an issue with your graphics driver as you have experienced hang ups. You can try to update all drivers using the HPSA utility. This will scan your notebook and will detect any drivers that maybe out of date or did not successfully install. +++If you find my solution acceptable please hit the KUDOS button+++ ***I work on behalf of HP and these are my personal opinionsand do not represect official HP policy******sir_code_alot***

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Black-Screen-On-ZBook-15-G2-The-Shared-SPI-Flash-was/td-p/4829520
Relevancy 43.43%

This is my mothers laptop nbsp She had not used it for a while nbsp She was downloading six months worth nbsp of emails nbsp Also my sister set it up to share with the other computers nbsp While - DV7-3173nr _ flash. black or no led screen o... WQ133UA boot it was downloading it shut down and will not restart nbsp We tried a new cord and transformer nbsp I tried taking the battery out and holding the start button both nbsp seconds nbsp Still nothing nbsp I tried the windows button B Start nbsp When I did that it lit up but when I let go the lights went out nbsp That was the only time anything lit up nbsp THe only light is DV7-3173nr _ WQ133UA - no boot or led flash. black screen o... the tiny one where the power nbsp cord plugs into it nbsp THe screen is always black nbsp I also tried replacing the CMOS battery and still nothing nbsp While I was inside it I even tried switching the ram sticks around and one for the other nbsp This computer has in really great shape and well taken care of since new nbsp Any help would be appreciated

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/DV7-3173nr-WQ133UA-no-boot-or-led-flash-black-screen-only/td-p/5668322
Relevancy 43.43%

When turning on the computer, it mostly has just a blank grey/black screen. The screen image does flash intermittently (although not in any consistent way) and show itself, but does not stay visible to allow using the laptop without a secondary screen connected. With a secondary screen, the computer operates fine, so if you can see what it is doing on another device, the data can be used. It defeats the purpose of laptop though and makes it inconvenient to have to pull the screen from another computer.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Screen-mostly-stays-black-with-intermittent-flash-of-image/td-p/5733877
Relevancy 43.43%

Thank you for Full Black. Videos Randomly Screen Flash taking the time to read this I have a Dell computer with Windows operating system When watching videos say like on youtube or Netflix the scree will turn black for a few seconds then return to normal It does not happen every time but it does happen often When it does happen I can watch it just fine Full Screen Videos Randomly Flash Black. in small screen or whatever its called when you don t make it full screen The video continues to play so its not loading or anything Full Screen Videos Randomly Flash Black. like that it just flashes black for a few seconds Sometimes it does it throughout the whole video or just once at the beginning of the video or when I switch it to full screen Also I don t Full Screen Videos Randomly Flash Black. know if this is related but if I pause the video and then start it back the sound is louder but still set at the same volume Once I either increase or decrease the sound it will return back to normal level Also this occurred when I first bought the computer around a year ago with windows then when windows came out it updated but the problem still occurred Thank you nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/full-screen-videos-randomly-flash-black.1158440/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hey everybody =)

I'm running a laptop with an ATI HD 5650, and I've recently purchased an LG G245H, 24" external monitor to use with it, all has been fine but today I've noticed that a fine black line will flash on the screen, sometimes in the same place, sometimes different, and its been very, very annoying. I also noticed that if I change to "Projector only' with the Windows-P shortcut the problem disappears, and event viewer is awash with errors from every few seconds from something ATI related. The log is attached, I've tried updating drivers, and also disabling DisplayFusion, but so far to no avail. My laptop primary display is completely unaffected by this also.

Hope this can be fixed!

strika11

Relevancy 43.43%

P C Deluxe P GHz HT MHz FSB GB Memory MB X GeForce TI AGP I just wanted to check out EZ FLASH utility for the first time I had this motherboard for years and I wanted to upgrade to the fastest CPU it supported but I had to upgrade my BIOS Again EZ FLASH is something I ve never checked out before so ASUS BLACK P4C800 Deluxe BIG EZ after SQUARE FLASH I thought it would be OK just to go into the utility without flashing At the time I didn t have a diskette with BIOS So I go into EZ FLASH then obviously it BIG BLACK SQUARE after EZ FLASH ASUS P4C800 Deluxe asked for diskette or CD-ROM I didn BIG BLACK SQUARE after EZ FLASH ASUS P4C800 Deluxe t have it at the time so I simply hit the restart button and rebooted the computer After that my display has a big black square on the top right corner almost the size of the screen it shows BIG BLACK SQUARE after EZ FLASH ASUS P4C800 Deluxe up the moment the BIOS Logo shows up so I know it s not the operating system I also tried loading default settings and rebooted The black square was still there I thought maybe the BIOS may have gotten corrupted so I flashed to the latest version from using EZ FLASH After that I still have the black square after doing that I tried clearing RTC RAM using the jumper and hope this will fix it but again the black square is still there PLEASE HELP I have a big black square on my screen and I can t work like this nbsp

A:BIG BLACK SQUARE after EZ FLASH ASUS P4C800 Deluxe

Is it the place where you usually see the "Energy Star" or other pretty logos? Does EZ Flash let you change the logo thing? Maybe it cleared out the bitmap and you need to put something in there to make it work..

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/big-black-square-after-ez-flash-asus-p4c800-deluxe.37779/
Relevancy 43.43%

I have a Gateway M685-E laptop running XP and Ubuntu, this morning when pushed the power button nothing would load.

The AC LED stays on as well as the light under the power button, while the NumLock and the CapsLock flash on then off, which might be normal.

The screen stays black but you can tell it is getting power by the shade of black it changes when it powers up.

The last time I used it I shut it off by holding the power button.

So far I have tried:

Removing AC power and battery
Removing RAM
Removing CMOS battery (or whatever its called, it looks like a watch battery)
Removing Hard Drive

I'm praying that its not a fried Mother Board, could it be a corrupted BIOS?
Please help,
thanks

A:Laptop won't start: black screen - lights flash on then off

Is this the same laptop that's in your other topic ?

If it is I recommend you use the other topic only and remove this one.

That would keep all the information in one place and make it easier to help you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/laptop-wont-start-black-screen-lights-flash-on-then-off.1046452/
Relevancy 43.43%

The phone has just been set up today and was fine. Now every five seconds it flashes black for a micro second. Is this a well known problem? Can it be fixed easily? Or does it have to go back to Amazon?

A:Why does my new Microsoft (Nokia) 650 flash black every 5 seconds Please? Any ideas?

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question The phone has just been set up today and was fine. Now every five seconds it flashes black for a micro second. Is this a well known problem? Can it be fixed easily? Or does it have to go back to Amazon? check for phoneupdates under settings and app updates under store.Download and install all pending updatesa dn reboot your phpone.
Post your results here, for that join our forums :)

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/433911-why-does-my-new-microsoft-nokia-650-flash-black-every-5-seconds-please-any-ideas.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello,This morning i try to flash original 2.07 BIOS on my Thinkpad Edge E145 => flash procedure OK but black screen after reboot :'(Does anyone can help me ? PS : i already try to take off during 1 hour the cmos batteryHelp me please

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-11e-Windows-E-and-Edge/Thinkpad-E145-black-screen-after-bios-flash/td-p/3283120
Relevancy 43%

I have tried to make sense of what others have posted and relate it to my situation but I am still somewhat confused because I have not found the same exact issue I have. I have tried a number of config settings but no joy.

I am running W7 Ult 64bit OS and have a Nvidia Quadro NVS 285...

I am not sure how long this has been occurring (possibly since OS install) but every time I bootup and then login with my password, the screen flashes black for 2-3 seconds after the initial login. If I log off and log on with my pswd, it does not always flash.

I have the most current driver for the Nvidia card.

Does anyone know why this is occurring? Is it a typical glitch

A:Black Screen Flash for 2-3 seconds after initial login (after bootup)

Are you running multiple monitors?

What type of anti-virus do you have on your system?

From SOLUTION for Black Screen Flash After Windows Loads

Quote:
Many users here have a problem of their screens flashing (or flickering, or blinking) black after Windows loads. I've seen people blame everything from audio drivers to integrated graphics for this issue, however these are not the causes.

Microsoft has a service called Transient Multimon Manager (TMM). This (supposedly) makes it easier to run multiple displays. It also causes the annoying flash we all hate so much. It took me hours to pinpoint the exact process (which happened to be the Task Scheduler Engine), and even more time to pinpoint the exact task, so enjoy.

Here's how to fix that annoying black flicker on boot:
Click on the Start button (pearl? ball? orb?).
Type "Task Scheduler" and hit Enter.
On the left-hand side, click "Task Scheduler Local" (you should already be there, but just in case).
Expand "Task Scheduler Library," then "Microsoft," then "Windows," then click "MobilePC."
Up top, you'll see a task called "TMM." Click it, and on the right-hand side, click "Disable."
You're done.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/161376-black-screen-flash-2-3-seconds-after-initial-login-after-bootup.html
Relevancy 43%

Hello Thank You for your help I have gone through the steps of your Preparation Guide My computer sometimes changes the browser page Other times the screen will flash black or times very quickly then everything seems normal I ran Spyware Doctor and it said that I am infected with A Various iWin com infections of them in hidden files One example is C ProgramData Microsoft Windows StartMenu Programs iWin comGames JewelQuest PlayJewelQuest Ink I had deleted page other will & black screen times flash will changes browser computer all those games so I don't know why that would be there and when computer will changes browser page & other times screen will flash black I search for them nothing comes up Adware CoolSavings infections C Adware Snap Toolbar infections I guess the other programs didn't find these infections Since it is just a download I cannot delete these Should I purchase Spyware Dr to get rid of them Whenever I click the scan button for HighJackThis it starts to scan and then a window pops up a few seconds later after the scan has started that says I put it in quotation marks quot HijackThis then there is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it For some reason your system denied write access to the Hosts file If any hijacked domains are in this file HiJackThis may NOT be able to fix this If that happens you need to edit the file yourself To do this click Start Run and type notepadC windows System drivers etc hosts and press Enter Find the line s HThis reports and delete them Save the file as 'hosts' with quotes and reboot For Vista simply exit HiJackThis right click on the HThis icon choose 'Run as Administrator'OK quot I downloaded Kaspersky trial software and tried to update after the download so that I could run a scan and post a report after deactivating my Norton but it wouldn't update so I had to delete it and re-activate my Norton Sorry Anyway that's it I hope I only gave you reverent information I know it takes awhile for a response that's ok Thanks Again CeceDDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by CC at on Fri Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium GMT - AV Norton On-access scanning enabled Updated AV avast antivirus VPS - On-access scanning enabled Updated FW Norton enabled Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system svchost exe -k rpcssC Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcsC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedc program files common files logishrd lvmvfm LVPrcSrv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system SLsvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Program Files Protector Suite QL upeksvr exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exeC Windows System spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Windows system agrsmsvc exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager Iaantmon exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedC Program Files CyberLink Shared Files RichVideo exeC Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroupC Windows system SearchIndexer exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exeC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exeC Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate AluSchedulerSvc exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows system wbem unsecapp exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC Windows system igfxsrvc exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exeC Windows sttray exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashDisp exeC Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exeC W... Read more

A:computer will changes browser page & other times screen will flash black

Something else has started to happen. I have Norton 360 and when I log in as Administrator, it works fine. When I log into my other user account (not an admin acct) it says my "Phishing protection is off" and my "browser is not set to detect fraudulent web sites or authenticate genuine Web sites". When I open Internet Explorer the Norton balloon opens which says: "For best results, we recommend you change your default phishing filter to Norton 360". Then it asks if I want to make this change now. When I click yes, it tells me it will not open in protected mode. So now I just click no and make sure the Phishing filter in the "tools" on the IE toolbar is on. I'm not sure what that's all about.Another problem (will it ever end) that started is when I do a search and pick one of the websites in the list, instead of opening a new tab like it always has, it wants to download it to my computer. Weird. I hope this made sense. Thanks again for your help.Cece

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/207018/computer-will-changes-browser-page-other-times-screen-will-flash-black/
Relevancy 43%

As the title I just can't seem to get rid of them and they move from side to side ever so slightly. I don't have the problem on my Windows 7 machine. I've a AMD R7 video card if that is any help.

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/46139-videos-have-black-bars-windows-10-flash-netflix-side.html
Relevancy 43%

I have a aus p q-em with G intel chipset amp i have had this board about a month almost now I'm using the onboard intel graphics with the VGA out to my VGA display This problem has only started happening within the last -ish days or so The display will periodicly flash black for a secound amp then back on again it's almost like changing your screen resolution but with no apparent resizing taking place although it does seem to happen mostly when I expand windows more than any other time Everything still carrys on as normal on the computer when this display blackout happens I have tested my ram with memtest to rule out ram problems as it's new I'm not getting then again? back & on display a black to monitor flash My secound has started for any errors to suggest theres some ram issues or any related symptoms for ram associated problems anyway amp it's now past memtest sessions with no errors I have also carried out orhtos amp prime My monitor display has started to flash black for a secound & then back on again? test just My monitor display has started to flash black for a secound & then back on again? to stress the Ram amp CPU to see if I got any errors reported with nothing reported Only once did a blackout happen during testing when I was maximizing a window but the test reported nothing I can't find anything in windows event log either Anybody have any similar problems or know what could be causing this dispaly issue Is it a graphics problem Thanks for your time

A:My monitor display has started to flash black for a secound & then back on again?

Have you checked the cable connections? Are they clean and tight? Do you have another cable you could switch out to at least eliminate the cable to the monitor as the cause?

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/226117-my-monitor-display-has-started-flash-black-secound-then-back-again.html
Relevancy 43%

I have a year-old Dell Inspiron laptop with a Core i processor and Intel HD graphics more detailed specs available on request I don't have cable so it's serving as the primary media player on my giant Samsung images/flash black parts squiggles/transparency on Weird of TV I have a really odd minor issue that I'd like to fix but it's not critical I've googled endlessly about this but the keywords are weirdly vague enough that I haven't found anyone describing an identical problem First playing a video in VLC media player and using DirectX video output works flawlessly Many other video output modes show tearing or stuttering for whatever reason but that's normal in my experience I like being able to configure things at a low level There are a few circumstances where an odd cosmetic issue manifests that I'd like to discuss - Playing videos on YouTube - Displaying images on Weird squiggles/transparency on black parts of images/flash a webpage - Having several windows open with a black window in front I can post screenshots later when I'm at home but here's the best description I can provide in the meantime Here's what happens for the first two If I am browsing the internet or watching a youtube video and there's an image or part of the video that consists of a completely black area a white or transparent squiggly line appears around the section of video or image that is completely black For videos this means that the line will move and come and go with motion in the video For the third case Weird squiggles/transparency on black parts of images/flash I have a semi-transparent terminal open in front of a browser window with an image with black regions In this case whatever's behind the black region of the browser window will show up brightly above the transparent terminal I have no clue whether this has something to do with the fact that I'm using a TV as a monitor although I'm more inclined to think it's an odd issue with the video driver chipset even though as I said before video playback in a dedicated player does not have this issue when using DirectX output maybe that's related somehow Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about and can provide tips Thanks

A:Weird squiggles/transparency on black parts of images/flash

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post. 
Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/580660/weird-squigglestransparency-on-black-parts-of-imagesflash/
Relevancy 43%

Dear all nbsp nbsp nbsp Recently I black Acer flash es1-111m aspire screen bios encountered the black screen problem that when I turned on the laptop es - m only showing black scree nbsp Here are the symptoms Black screen no even bios or Acer logo The blue light is on battery is charging When I plug in USB devices it has power nbsp Here are the things I tried suggested by other users online but none of them work nbsp Took out batteries and unplug Ac adaptor press down the power button for minutes or so restart no impact Try our different RAM no impact Format a USB into either fat or fat format put in bios files hold FN ESC Button nbsp For this method the blue power light was blinking as many users reported online but seems like the bios is not flashed For the bios file I trieda one from other user which is named ZHK fd but that's allb The one downloaded Acer aspire es1-111m bios flash black screen from Acer support website which is exe file for window and then Acer aspire es1-111m bios flash black screen I extracted all files to the USB but no impact at all nbsp Does anyone know what is the problem many thanks in advance nbsp Michael nbsp

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/Acer-aspire-es1-111m-bios-flash-black-screen/td-p/459281
Relevancy 43%

Hello all, hope I can get some help here.

Replaced screen on an acer aspire one happy (aohappy pav70), after which the netbook fails to boot at all.
After much research online this appears to be a common problem with acer aspire one's, resulting in a need to flash the bios to be able to boot again.
There are many tutorials for accessing the bootblock to run a crisis disk across the system but not for this specific model. Most include downloading the bios from acer, copying the .fd files and flashi.exe files to a flash drive, then using the Fn and Esc button whilst turning the system on to start the crisis procedure for flashing the bios. This does not appear to work on this model so am looking for some help.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/451119/acer-aspire-one-happy-black-screen-needs-bios-flash/
Relevancy 43%

Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me out

When booting up windows 7 before the login screen the screen will flash(black) like a second and the windows start up sound is not in sync like it starts pretty low volume then turns loud during halfway of the sound. Then if I was shutting down windows 7 the screen by pressing "Shutting down" the screen will blink(black for a second) then show "Shutting down". I would appreciate if anyone could help out.

A:When Starting/shutting windows 7 a flash(black screen) and not in sync

I may be wrong but this sounds pretty normal to me. I see different behavior with different video cards on my Windoz machines.

ETA: Welcome to the forum, fine group of folks here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/293936-when-starting-shutting-windows-7-flash-black-screen-not-sync.html
Relevancy 40.42%

A while back I downloaded a movie to watch Some flash player install file came up when I tried to open it and of course it was a virus Since Flash, Unable Programs, Black on Install Freeze Up Can't Start Virus/Malware Update Search to Screen Redirect, then I get search redirects have vitamax erectile ads on every ad box on pages am unable to update AVG or Spybot S amp D or Malwarebyte programs receive a script error when AVG tries Search Redirect, Unable to Install Flash, Can't Update Virus/Malware Programs, Black Screen Freeze on Start Up to run receive clean scans when I do run them just ran Malwarebyte full scan minutes ago found infections in files am unable to update or load Flash onto Firefox get occasional lockups when launching IE and most recently I freeze up at a black screen or at the log in page on Windows startup I am typing this in a Safe Mode launch of my PC Attached is the DDS file I also ran Hijack This and ComboFix if those logs are needed as well Thanks for any and all help I would like to avoid having to reformat my stuff DDS Ver - - - NTFSx NETWORK Run by Jeffery at on Tue Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV AVG Anti-Virus Free On-access scanning enabled Outdated Running Processes E windows system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe E windows System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost exe E windows Explorer EXE E windows system ctfmon exe E windows system logonui exe E Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe E Documents and Settings Jeffery My Documents Downloads Firefox dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www yahoo com uSearch Page hxxp red clientapps yahoo com customize ptec defaults sp http www yahoo com uWindow Title Windows Internet Explorer provided by Yahoo uDefault Page URL hxxp www yahoo com uSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp search yahoo com search p searchTerms amp ei utf- amp fr b ie mDefault Page URL hxxp www yahoo com mStart Page hxxp www yahoo com uInternet Settings ProxyOverride local uSearchURL Default hxxp red clientapps yahoo com customize ptec defaults su http www yahoo com BHO D -C F - efb- B - ECA - No File BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - e program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dll BHO f d - - d - c -aa e ed - No File BHO AVG Safe Search ca f - f e- b -a e- e e c c - e program files avg avg avgssie dll BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - f - d - - d f - e progra spybot SDHelper dll BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - c - d -b f - bbc d a e - e program files microsoft office office GrooveShellExtensions dll BHO SSVHelper Class bb-d f - c-b eb-d daf d d - e program files java jre bin ssv dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - e program files java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - e program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll TB E C F -A A- F C- FEC-FD DC A F - No File TB AAC-C - - E A- E A E - No File EB - a - b-a - c a a - No File uRun Aim quot e program files aim aim exe quot d locale en-US ee aol imApp uRun BgMonitor E - C C- d f- C - D A B AA quot e program files common files ahead lib NMBgMonitor exe quot uRun DW quot e program files the weather channel fw desktop DesktopWeather exe quot uRun SpybotSD TeaTimer e program files spybot - search amp destroy TeaTimer exe uRun ctfmon exe e windows system ctfmon exe mRun JMB X IDE Setup e windows raidtool xInsIDE exe mRun X Raid Configurer e windows system xRaidSetup exe boot mRun GrooveMonitor quot e program files microsoft office office GrooveMonitor exe quot mRun Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer KHALMNPR EXE mRun Bluetooth Connection Assistant LBTWIZ EXE -silent mRun NeroFilterCheck e program files common files ahead lib NeroCheck exe mRun SecurDisc e program files nero nero incd NBHGui exe mRun InCD e program files nero nero incd InCD exe mRun RTHDCPL RTHDCPL EXE mRun Alcmtr ALCMTR EXE mRun SunJavaUpdateSched quot e program files java jre bin jusched exe quot m... Read more

A:Search Redirect, Unable to Install Flash, Can't Update Virus/Malware Programs, Black Screen Freeze on Start Up

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.comDDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERER,K

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/219338/search-redirect-unable-to-install-flash-cant-update-virusmalware-programs-black-screen-freeze-on-start-up/
Relevancy 40.42%

We have IE Say a user goes to MSN com The ad on the right is a Flash object Some of our users will see that object flickering when scrolling up or down on the page or when hovering their mouse over it It's quite annoying Almost all users are running Adobe Flash Player but I think I've seen this happen on systems with Macromedia Flash Player as well Other systems don't have the problem I've seen this happen on one system and not another while both seemed to have the same Flash objects installed Uninstalling all Flash players using Adobe's prescribed Flash Player uninstall tool seems to work at first but users later complain again Note that they just about always end up installing Flash Player again because sites ask for it I don't believe I've seen Adobe Object 9.0.28.0) Flash V. Player (shockwave 9 Using Flash R28 Ie Flickering Flash - Objects - Activex 6 this on any XP systems at all including my own but most of our users have Ie 6 - Flash Objects Flickering - Using Adobe Flash Player 9 Activex R28 (shockwave Flash Object V. 9.0.28.0) Win K Does anybody know why this happens or how to permanently fix it Thanks Hotshot

A:Ie 6 - Flash Objects Flickering - Using Adobe Flash Player 9 Activex R28 (shockwave Flash Object V. 9.0.28.0)

More info: Adobe Flash Player 9, Macromedia Flash Player 8, and Macromedia Flash Player 10 all produce the same result--Flash objects that flicker when you put your mouse over any part of them. Moving Flash objects will flicker constantly while moving and stop flickering when the animation is done. SWF files (at least the one at www.stormwerks.com/linked/stuf/AYB2.swf) work without a problem when using Adobe Flash Player 9.

If I don't have Adobe Flash Player 9 installed, the Win2K machines prompt me to install them for almost any site that uses Flash (I guess most recent Flash objects cannot be viewed with the older Macromedia Flash Players).

Any suggestions?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/84882/ie-6-flash-objects-flickering-using-adobe-flash-player-9-activex-r28-shockwave-flash-object-v-90280/
Relevancy 39.13%

I have two Windows 7 64 bit systems that worked perfectly until approx two weeks ago. They started becoming unresponsive to various websites, such as b1015.com (unable to listen live). Both computers then started having problems opening sites through google searches.

Following this, most updates on both computers fail. Downloads from the internet fail. Updating flash on one - failed. downloading .net framework update - failed.

One computer has MSE - updated and ran scan - no threats found
One computer has AVast - updated and ran scan - no threats found

Tried to download malwarebytes on the computer with avast - failed
went to XP station - downloaded to thumb drive and installed from thumb drive and ran  - no threats found

from cmd prompt -  ran sfc /scannow on both computers  -  no problems found

Can anyone give me any ideas of where to go from here to get both of these computers working properly again

VR-

Bec

A:Updates Fail/Downloads Fail/Flash Sites Fail x2 computers

The first place to start is are you getting any error messages when the updates fail? What do the messages state -- for example, do you get any error codes? Please post that information here.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/498794/updates-faildownloads-failflash-sites-fail-x2-computers/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hello everyone I ama new user and i am coming up with this post as I couldn t find any kind of solution update BIOS B590 failure! Lenovo BIOS FLASH! Black... for my problem Recently I decided to do a reinstallation of my operating system which also previously was Windows Ultimate x The installation went as usual and after finishing it I went on to install all the latest drivers from the Lenovo site for my product When getting close to installing almost all the drivers i ve needed i Lenovo B590 BIOS update failure! BIOS FLASH! Black... stumbled upon a new version of the BIOS amnd the drivers and sfotware recommended for my laptop by the producer So i proceeded to install the upgrade restarted the computer when it prompted me to do so but after the so-called restart the laptop did not boot up as usual At first it was telling me to not do anything as the BIOS is being flashed and then it was telling me something about some sort of image processing things that i did not understand at the time i have never encountered anything like that After that my screen turned black I have not done anything for a few couple of minutes as i thought it was supposed to be like that but then i just force shut it down and unplugged the AC adapter When trying to boot it all up again the only thing i got was a black screen and nothing else After doing a little bit of research it appears that somehowm i ve managed to corrupt the bios on my laptop or something and nothing else would work at this point I tried to remove the BIOS battery and the ram and then put them all back tryed resetting the bios by taking out the battery but nothing would work I would be really thankful if anyone would be kind enough to point me one way or another as i do not know what to do at all nbsp Around the webz i found some way of creating a bootable usb flash drive where i would put a compatible version of BIOS from the site and then install it onto the laptop but i do not quite know how to do that properly either as the software they are pointing me to wincrisis is not working by any means

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-B590-BIOS-update-failure-BIOS-FLASH-Black-screen-after/td-p/3392941
Relevancy 38.7%

Hey, im new here ive tryed a couple of other site but no luck so, my problem here is that like a week ago this thing popped up about opera gold its a nice ware has ended and needs to close? so i clicked dont sent then my computer shut off, ok so i turned it back on and after the bios flash screen (where it says press f2 for setup Ect.) it just goes to a black screen. I've tried starting in safe mod it just keeps getting stuck on KDCOM.DLL and just sits there. Anyone got a clue what could be the problem?

Thanks

Relevancy 37.84%

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit. So, these are my problems described in the title. I cannot change desktop from black, only can set a picture as a background.

When I am in pictures folder for example, I see blank or black thumbnails.
When I right click and go to personalize, I can see black themes instead of actual pictures.

I tried almost everything.
- reinstalling video driver
- clearing thumbnail from disk cleanup
- resetting dwm.exe
- going into safemode and then restaring into normal windows
- I tried fixing shell by using "fixshell"
- clearing & repairing registry errors
- ran an error checker
- ran a file checker

I have Microsoft Office 2010 - I heard that it could be the issue, but maybe I am not right, anyway...

I attached a print screen photo.

And, I am hopeless, any help please? Thanks

A:Windows 7 black screen, black or blank thumbnails, and black desktop themes

I noticed you're not running Aero. Click on last item, left side - "Troubleshoot problems with transparency...."

Office 2010 should not be a factor here. Public pics folder is empty - it should have sample pics in it.

Validate your OS installation - Genuine Microsoft Software

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-7-black-screen-black-or-blank-thumbnails-and-black-desktop-themes-553925.html
Relevancy 36.98%

I would very much appreciate your help with this It s driving me Crazy When clicking on links using Google search pages I am relentlessly redirected to other commercial sites many infected and most of them sticky I must copy and paste the URLs to reach the correct site commercial search sites, redirect Yahoo to Google, sites infected Even that can be overridden The same is true of Yahoo search to a lesser degree Once redirected an AVG Threat Blocked Google, Yahoo search redirect to infected sites, commercial sites window often Google, Yahoo search redirect to infected sites, commercial sites comes up with a basketful of Trojans MalwareBytes etc have neither detected nor fixed it Wow Things have gotten nasty out there Thank you so much p s While running GMER Resident Shield found instances of Trojan Horse Generic cACOT I removed one but the other was inaccessible presumably because it had just been removed DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Kay at on Wed Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV AVG Anti-Virus On-access scanning enabled Updated DDD - FF- F- E B- D D BF AV Data Protection On-access scanning enabled Outdated e e b- e- - c-f c d b AV Microsoft Security Essentials On-access scanning enabled Updated BCF -A - -AEDE-D FCBCFCDF Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exec Program Files Microsoft Google, Yahoo search redirect to infected sites, commercial sites Security Essentials MsMpEng exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcsC Program Files AVG AVG avgchsvx exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgrsx exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin WLKeeper exesvchost exesvchost exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exesvchost exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ZcfgSvc exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC PROGRA Intel Wireless Bin XConfig exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exeC WINDOWS system basfipm exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC WINDOWS system cisvc exeC Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files Nero Nero InCD NBHGui exeC WINDOWS Logi MwX ExeC Program Files Nero Nero InCD InCDsrv exeC Utilities LiquidView lviewj exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Common Files Intuit Update Service IntuitUpdateService exeC Program Files Iomega DriveIcons ImgIcon exeC Program Files Nero Nero InCD InCD exeC WINDOWS system DSentry exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgam exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgnsx exeC WINDOWS system BacsTray exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exeC Program Files Iomega AutoDisk ADUserMon exeC Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exeC Program Files Microsoft Security Essentials msseces exeC Program Files TheStubware TheStubware exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files Logitech Desktop Messenger Program LogitechDesktopMessenger exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files IObit Advanced SystemCare AWC exeC Program Files D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G AirPlus exeC Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exeC Program Files Common Files NMSAccessU exeC Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exeC WINDOWS TWAIN L U U SrvMod exeC WINDOWS system PSIService exeC Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXEC Program Files Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBCFMonitorService exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exeC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exeC Program Files Common Files Logitech KHAL KHALMNPR EXEC WINDOWS system Pen Tablet exeC Program Files Western Digital WD Drive Manager WDBtnMgrSv... Read more

A:Google, Yahoo search redirect to infected sites, commercial sites

Hello nandinaWelcome to BleepingComputer ==========================Download OTL to your desktop.Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.Under Custom scan's and fixes section paste in the below in boldnetsvcs%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*%systemroot%\*. /mp /sCREATERESTOREPOINT%systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles%systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles%systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.====================Download the following GMER Rootkit Scanner from HereDownload the randomly named EXE file to your Desktop. Remember what its name is since it is randomly named.Double click on the new random named exe file you downloaded and run it. If prompted about the Security Warning and Unknown Publisher go ahead and click on RunIt may take a minute to load and become available.If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run a full scan...click on NO, then use the following settings for a more complete scan..In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Ensure the following are UNCHECKEDIAT/EATDrives/Partition other than Systemdrive (typically only C:\ should be checked)Show All (don't miss this one)Then click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.Once done click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "ark.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop**Caution** Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entriesClick OK and quit the GMER program.Note: On Firefox you need to go to Tools/Options/Main then under the Downloads section, click on Always ask me where to save files so that you can choose the name and where to save to, in this case your Desktop.Post that log in your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/316598/google-yahoo-search-redirect-to-infected-sites-commercial-sites/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi,

SInce i reformatted and re installed Vista Business in my laptop i was unable to connect to microsoft websites and certain bank websites.

I found the problem is with the wireless router, as when i connect directly to the modem all sites work fine.

Any idea which settings can be wrond in the router?

Thanks

Best regards
Khawar

A:Wireless Router blocking access to Microsoft sites and Bank log in sites

It might help to know what brand and model of wireless router you are using!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-router-blocking-access-to-microsoft-sites-and-bank-log-in-sites.825958/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hey Guys I sure hope someone can help me with this one The problem is basically what the title says - any link clicked on via Google is redirected to an ad site a dead site or some kind of anti-spyware site seldom the same site pretty much all Anti-Virus anti-spyware sites are Links Sites Google Spam/Ad/Junk & Redirect Sites Antivirus All to inaccessible unless visited via a proxy and likewise no programs can update via the internet I read somewhere All Google Links & Antivirus Sites Redirect to Spam/Ad/Junk Sites that it could be in the windows Hosts file redirecting traffic but there is nothing All Google Links & Antivirus Sites Redirect to Spam/Ad/Junk Sites like that in there Really clueless here Here are my logs Info txt info txt logfile of All Google Links & Antivirus Sites Redirect to Spam/Ad/Junk Sites random's system information tool - - Uninstall list -- rundll exe setupapi dll InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall C WINDOWS INF PCHealth inf Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack SP -- msiexec package - - - - FF CE uninstall CA ECC -DBD - - F C-AA AD D E Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack SP -- msiexec package - - - - FF CE uninstall CA ECC -DBD - - F C-AA AD D E Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack SP -- msiexec package - B- - - FF CE uninstall CA ECC -DBD - - F C-AA AD D E Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack SP -- msiexec package - F- - - FF CE uninstall EC D - B- CD - F-C E Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack SP -- msiexec package - F- C- - FF CE uninstall B -C E- DA- E - C BAB C Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack SP -- msiexec package - F- C A- - FF CE uninstall F A - C - E - A- EC B D BF Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack SP -- msiexec package - E- - - FF CE uninstall FAD A E- BAC- - -A D Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack SP -- msiexec package - A - - - FF CE uninstall CA ECC -DBD - - F C-AA AD D E Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack SP -- msiexec package - - - - FF CE uninstall FAD A E- BAC- - -A D Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack SP -- msiexec package - F- - - FF CE uninstall BEE E -DD F- D F-B C- E D Ad-Aware-- MsiExec exe I DED B B-B C- -AE A-D FD C D EF Adobe Acrobat and Reader Security Update KB -- MsiExec exe X C-BAC - - E-B F AF D Adobe Flash Player ActiveX-- C WINDOWS system Macromed Flash uninstall activeX exe Adobe Flash Player Plugin-- C WINDOWS system Macromed Flash uninstall plugin exe Adobe Photoshop -- C WINDOWS ISUNINST EXE -f quot C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Uninst isu quot -c quot C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Uninst dll quot Adobe Reader -- MsiExec exe I AC BA - AD - - B -A Adobe Shockwave Player-- C WINDOWS system Adobe SHOCKW UNWISE EXE C WINDOWS system Adobe SHOCKW Install log Age of Mythology - The Titans Expansion-- quot C Program Files Microsoft Games Age of Mythology UNINSTXP EXE quot runtemp addremove Age of Mythology-- quot C Program Files Microsoft Games Age of Mythology UNINSTAL EXE quot runtemp addremove Apple Software Update-- MsiExec exe I B F E-E B - A B- D - BB F A Atheros Communications Inc reg L Fast Ethernet Driver-- RunDll C PROGRA COMMON INSTAL PROFES RunTime Intel Ctor dll LaunchSetup quot C Program Files InstallShield Installation Information A -EED - AB-A - F D Setup exe quot -l x -removeonly Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus-- C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic SETUP EXE REMOVE AVS Video Converter -- quot C Program Files AVS YOU AVSVideoConverter unins exe quot AVS YOU Software Navigator -- quot C Program Files AVS YOU AVSSoftwareNavigator unins exe quot Canon MP Navigator EX -- quot C Program Files Canon MP Navigator EX Maint exe quot UninstallRemove C Program Files Canon MP Navigator EX uninst ini Canon MX series-- quot C WINDOWS system CanonIJ Uninstaller Information FAD - - f - CF-FFDB B BF Canon MX series DelDrv exe quot U FAD - - f - CF-FFDB B BF Canon MX series L x Canon My Printer-- C Program Files Canon MyPrinter uninst exe uninst ini Canon Utilities Easy-PhotoPrint EX-- C Program Files Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX... Read more

A:All Google Links & Antivirus Sites Redirect to Spam/Ad/Junk Sites

Hello rolypoly,Well, you posted all the garbage I don't need, and didn't post the part I do need. Delete that thing, please and get HijackThis : http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/th.../hijackthis.phpPlease post the log in your reply. Do you have a router?Thanks,tea

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/185260/all-google-links-antivirus-sites-redirect-to-spamadjunk-sites/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hello This thanksgiving i was download a few files from the internet and wha thappened next is that whenever i search for something on google it redirects to a new site that are allll maliciious sites porn sites I am scared to death as this is my office laptop and i am not the kind to browse for this sort of stuff especially on my office laptop I am sure there is a lot of viruses malwares infecting my laptop I tried running sophos antivirus avast antivirus which did remove a few viruses followed by malware-byte antimalware and spyware doctor The problem still remains I have tried this on IE Firefox and Chrome Problem persists on ALL of them Please help me here is the contents of the dds txt pasted below and the attach txt and ark txt are attached Thanks DDS txt --- DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by at on Mon Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus On-access scanning disabled Updated D C B -C DC- F- EF - AF A EFF AV Sophos Anti-Virus On-access scanning enabled Updated F C - CBE- DE - BF - E CA BD AV Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition On-access scanning disabled Updated FB E- B - A- F -E D Redirects porn-sites to Malware and searches mal-sites google infected. C FW Sophos Client Firewall enabled E E- A- - - EF FB EA Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k WudfServiceGroup C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS System WLTRYSVC EXE C WINDOWS System bcmwltry exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C Program Files Sophos Sophos Client Firewall SCFManager exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Sophos Sophos Client Firewall SCFService exe C Program Files SafeBoot SbClientManager exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files CA SC CAM bin cam exe C Program Files Juniper Networks Common Files dsNcService exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Funk Software Odyssey Client odClientService exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Malware infected. Redirects google searches to mal-sites and porn-sites Files Sony Ericsson Sony Ericsson PC Suite SupServ exe C Program Files Sophos Sophos Anti-Virus SAVAdminService exe C Program Files Sophos Remote Management System ManagementAgentNT exe C WINDOWS system wscript exe C Program Files Sophos Sophos Client Firewall SCFTray exe C Program Files SafeBoot Tray Manager SbTrayManager exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet Quickset exe C Program Files DellTPad Apoint exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService ISUSPM exe C Program Files Sophos AutoUpdate ALsvc exe C Program Files DellTPad ApMsgFwd exe C Program Files DellTPad HidFind exe C Program Files DellTPad Apntex exe C Program Files Sophos Remote Management System RouterNT exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files CA DSM bin caf exe C Program Files CA DSM Bin cfsmsmd exe C Program Files CA DSM Bin ccnfagent exe C Program Files CA DSM Bin cfnotsrvd exe C Program Files CA DSM Bin ccsmagtd exe C Program Files CA DSM Bin amswmagt exe C Program Files CA DSM PMAgent capmuamagt exe C Program Files CA DSM Bin cfftplugin exe C Program Files Funk Software Odyssey Client odtray exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Communicator communicator exe SAMTV TechService Tools RebootTools safereboot exe D Documents and Settings Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe D Documents and Settings Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe D Documents and Settings Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe D Documents and Settings Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe D Documents and Settings Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe D Documents and Settings Local Settings Application ... Read more

A:Malware infected. Redirects google searches to mal-sites and porn-sites

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Also, please subscribe to this topic, so you are notified when someone replies. Please continue to check manually on occasion, as every now and then the email may be caught by your spam filter.To enable topic notifications you should do the following:Click on the My Controls link at the top of the page to enter your control panel.Scroll down to the Options category in the left hand side menu bar and click on the Email Settings link.Put a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Enable 'Email Notification' by default?.Set the If ticked, choose default type: menu option to Immediate Email Notification to have an email sent immediately when someone replied.Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/275206/malware-infected-redirects-google-searches-to-mal-sites-and-porn-sites/
Relevancy 36.98%

Please help me I am having several problems that I ve never had before with my computer and I am install random blocked, can't sites, sites some spybot. redirects to Google now convinced that it is hi-jacked and infected with malware The only protection I have Google redirects to random sites, some sites blocked, can't install spybot. used since I got the Google redirects to random sites, some sites blocked, can't install spybot. computer is avast antivirus protection and piriform ccleaner I have had no malware spyware or viruses on this computer in the past I ve had it for almost a year However my computer has since yesterday i think become infected It has not slowed down much but whenever I use Google it redirects me to random sites Many websites I visit regularly that have never had pop-up ads before now have pop-up ads When I went to check my e-mail in Hotmail I received this message constantly quot Please refresh your browser window When you access your Windows Live Hotmail account from more than one computer we ask you to sign in again to help keep your account private and secure quot At this point I decided to install Spybot however the website was blocked I went to download com and downloaded it and attempted to install but I was unable to receiving this message quot Error sending request The server name or address could not be resolved quot I just installed ad-aware and did a full scan and it found one malware agent and supposedly fixed it but after rebooting all of these issues are still occuring So this brings me to here and now I just downloaded Trend Micro HijackThis and here is my log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Windows RtHDVCpl exe C Program Files IOI ButtonMonitor exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashDisp exe C Windows System rundll exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService ISUSPM exe C Program Files DNA btdna exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files Windows NT Accessories wordpad exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www gateway com g startpage html Ch Retail amp SubCH nofound amp Br GTW amp Loc ENG US amp Sys DTP amp M FX R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www gateway com g startpage html Ch Retail amp SubCH nofound amp Br GTW amp Loc ENG US amp Sys DTP amp M FX R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www gateway com g startpage html Ch Retail amp SubCH nofound amp Br GTW amp Loc ENG US amp Sys DTP amp M FX R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http www gateway com g sidepanel html Ch Retail amp SubCH nofound amp Br GTW amp Loc ENG US amp Sys DTP amp M FX R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO HP Print Clips - F -DC - -A C- F D C - C Program Files HP Smart Web Printing hpswp framework dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO NCO IE BHO - ADB E- AFF- - AA - DAC DFA - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - no file O - Toolbar n... Read more

A:Google redirects to random sites, some sites blocked, can't install spybot.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/google-redirects-to-random-sites-some-sites-blocked-cant-install-spybot.800594/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi I am new to scanner, any able browser to in microsoft sites(support virus sites) open Cant run this forum I am having a major issues with my pc First its all started when the malware paytime exe attacked my pc It turned off my firewall SP Firewall real-time virus scanner Trend microoffice client not using its firewall provided by my service provider With the help of hijackthis spybot and ewido and also the interent able to delete paytime exe and its related files To this I entered in safe mode Now I am able Cant able to run virus scanner, open microsoft sites(support sites) in any browser to control my firewall Thats the only success BUT when I click nvmixer exe in my taskbar it shows visual C runtime error and my virus scanner is saying that officescan client has not started So in control panel I entered in administrative tools and tried manually to start real time scan process but I failed again It shows cannot start this process in safe mode The same thing is repeated for other processes like error reporting etc I am booting in normal mode only but its showing cant run in safe mode For runtime error I tried to download visual runtime files from support microsoft I failed to do so My browser doesnt open sites of microsoft When I typed support microsoft com Page cannot display error is coming I even disabled my firewall still it doesnt works Could you tell me how to make my process start again And is there any program that will tell me about missing dlls if any presently there are no dialogs of missing dlls And about my browser security settings I also present you the log of the hijackthis Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes D WINDOWS System smss exe D WINDOWS system winlogon exe D WINDOWS system services exe D WINDOWS system lsass exe D WINDOWS system svchost exe D WINDOWS System svchost exe D WINDOWS Explorer EXE D Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvMixer NVMixerTray exe D Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe D Program Files Sify Broadband BBImpSec exe D Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe D Program Files Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exe D Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client PccNTMon exe D Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client OfcDog exe D Program Files Sify Broadband BBClient exe D Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe D Documents and Settings karunakar Desktop HijackThis exe O - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - no file O - BHO Yahoo IE Services Button - BAB B B- BC- B - D - FC DE A - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - D Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - HKLM Run NVMixerTray quot D Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvMixer NVMixerTray exe quot O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE D WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE D WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run OfficeScanNT Monitor quot D Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client pccntmon exe quot -HideWindow O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run SchedulingAgent mstinit exe firstlogon O - HKCU Run SifyBB D Program Files Sify Broadband BBImpSec exe O - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk D Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE O - HKCU Software Policies Microsoft Internet Explorer Restrictions present O - HKCU Software Policies Microsoft Internet Explorer Control Panel present O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res D PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra context menu item Save Flash - res D Program Files UnH Solutions Flash Saving Plugin FlashSButton dll O - Extra context menu item Save Image - res D Program Files Picture Ace Lite PictureAceLite exe O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - D Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - D Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra button Flash - CF F - AEC- a -AD - EB E C CA - D Pro... Read more

A:Cant able to run virus scanner, open microsoft sites(support sites) in any browser

This is 'also' your thread right?

http://forums.techguy.org/windows-n...icrosoft-sites-support-sites-any-browser.html

You must not post a new thread if its the same problem, if you need to add a reply, use the 'Post a Reply!' button.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-able-to-run-virus-scanner-open-microsoft-sites-support-sites-in-any-browser.430930/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi I am new to scanner, any sites(support able sites) in virus to open run microsoft browser Cant this forum I am having a major issues with my pc First its all started when the malware paytime exe attacked my pc It turned off my firewall SP Firewall real-time virus scanner Trend microoffice client not using its firewall provided by my service provider With Cant able to run virus scanner, open microsoft sites(support sites) in any browser the help of hijackthis spybot and ewido and also the interent able to delete paytime exe and its related files To this I entered in safe mode Now I am able to control my firewall Thats the only success BUT when I click nvmixer exe in my taskbar it shows visual C runtime error and my virus scanner is saying that officescan client has not started So in control panel I entered in administrative tools and tried manually to start real time scan process but I failed again It shows cannot start this process in safe mode The same thing Cant able to run virus scanner, open microsoft sites(support sites) in any browser is repeated for other processes like error reporting etc I am booting in normal mode only but its showing cant run in safe mode For runtime error I tried to download visual runtime files from support microsoft I failed to do so My browser doesnt open sites of microsoft When I typed support microsoft com Page cannot display error is coming I even disabled my firewall still it doesnt works Could you tell me how to make my process start again And is there any program that will tell me about missing dlls if any presently there are no dialogs of missing dlls And about my browser security settings I also present you the log of the hijackthis Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at Cant able to run virus scanner, open microsoft sites(support sites) in any browser PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes D WINDOWS System smss exe D WINDOWS system winlogon exe D WINDOWS system services exe D WINDOWS system lsass exe D WINDOWS system svchost exe D WINDOWS System svchost exe D WINDOWS Explorer EXE D Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvMixer NVMixerTray exe D Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe D Program Files Sify Broadband BBImpSec exe D Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe D Program Files Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exe D Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client PccNTMon exe D Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client OfcDog exe D Program Files Sify Broadband BBClient exe D Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe D Documents and Settings karunakar Desktop HijackThis exe O - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - no file O - BHO Yahoo IE Services Button - BAB B B- BC- B - D - FC DE A - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - D Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - HKLM Run NVMixerTray quot D Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvMixer NVMixerTray exe quot O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE D WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE D WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run OfficeScanNT Monitor quot D Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client pccntmon exe quot -HideWindow O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run SchedulingAgent mstinit exe firstlogon O - HKCU Run SifyBB D Program Files Sify Broadband BBImpSec exe O - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk D Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE O - HKCU Software Policies Microsoft Internet Explorer Restrictions present O - HKCU Software Policies Microsoft Internet Explorer Control Panel present O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res D PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra context menu item Save Flash - res D Program Files UnH Solutions Flash Saving Plugin FlashSButton dll O - Extra context menu item Save Image - res D Program Files Picture Ace Lite PictureAceLite exe O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - D Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O -... Read more

A:Cant able to run virus scanner, open microsoft sites(support sites) in any browser

Sometimes when viruses are cleaned out the process damages system files etc too. I'd suggest starting with a sfc and then if no go run a 'repair' (this installs os over itself and retains data but you'll have to re-do updates).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-able-to-run-virus-scanner-open-microsoft-sites-support-sites-in-any-browser.430931/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi My computer has recently been hit last hours with something which is disabling all of my microsoft virus/spyware/trojan and sites Unknown to sites blocking antivirus microsoft access sites programs Unknown virus/spyware/trojan blocking access to microsoft sites and antivirus sites and access to antivirus sites Going Unknown virus/spyware/trojan blocking access to microsoft sites and antivirus sites back hours i had another virus which made my computer really slow redirected sites and Unknown virus/spyware/trojan blocking access to microsoft sites and antivirus sites posted porn links on my desktop After this i did a non destructive system recovery after which i got an ntdlr is compressed message but i fixed it As soon as i had got the computer running back to normal i installed sp as my computer originally came with sp and windows xp home edition when i got back on the internet i found my problem and i couldnt sign into msn messenger or access antivirus sites I have tried these programs Ad-Aware spybot search vundo fix super anti spyware and malware bytes anti spyware i have also booted my pc into safe mode and used sdfix And i have used atf cleaner and cc cleaner to delete cookies and temp files and i have cleared my cache Another note i have tried to run Combofix from the desktop but it just says its been compromised and i need to download a new copy and then deletes its self i have downloaded new copies Below is my DDS log DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Owner at on Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS System msiexec exe C Documents and Settings Owner Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report EB - a - b-a - c a a - No File mPolicies-explorer lt NO NAME gt Trusted Zone microsoft com windowsupdate DPF DirectAnimation Java Classes - file c windows java classes dajava cab DPF Microsoft XML Parser for Java - file c windows java classes xmldso cab Handler cdo - CD A- B - D - DB- C FB D - c program files common files microsoft shared web folders PKMCDO DLL Notify igfxcui - igfxsrvc dll FIREFOX FF - ProfilePath - c docume owner applic mozilla firefox profiles wegk h default FF - prefs js browser search defaulturl - hxxp search conduit com ResultsExt aspx ctid CT amp SearchSource amp q FF - prefs js browser search selectedEngine - Web Search FF - prefs js browser startup homepage - hxxp en-GB start mozilla com firefox client firefox-a amp rls org mozilla en-GB official FF - plugin c program files mozilla firefox plugins npBBCPlugin dll FF - plugin c program files mozilla firefox plugins npmusicn dll FF - plugin c program files mozilla firefox plugins npOGAPlugin dll FF - plugin c program files mozilla firefox plugins npWebLaunch dll FF - plugin c program files thrixxx weblaunch binaries npWebLaunch dll FF - HiddenExtension Java Console No Registry Reference - c program files mozilla firefox extensions CAFEEFAC- - - -ABCDEFFEDCBA FF - HiddenExtension Java Console No Registry Reference - c program files mozilla firefox extensions CAFEEFAC- - - -ABCDEFFEDCBA FF - HiddenExtension Java Console No Registry Reference - c program files mozilla firefox extensions CAFEEFAC- - - -ABCDEFFEDCBA FF - HiddenExtension Java Console No Registry Reference - c program files mozilla firefox extensions CAFEEFAC- - - -ABCDEFFEDCBA ---- FIREFOX POLICIES ---- c program files mozilla firefox greprefs all js - pref quot media enforce same site origin quot false c program files mozilla firefox greprefs all js - pref quot media cache size quot c program files mozilla firefox greprefs all js - pref quot media ogg enabled quot true c program files mozilla firefox greprefs all js - pref quot media wave enabled quot tr... Read more

A:Unknown virus/spyware/trojan blocking access to microsoft sites and antivirus sites

Hello and welcome to Tech Support Forum.

My name is km2357 and I will be helping you to remove any infection(s) that you may have.

I will be giving you a series of instructions that need to be followed in the order in which I give them to you.

If for any reason you do not understand an instruction or are just unsure then please do not guess, simply post back with your questions/concerns and we will go through it again.

Please do not start another thread or topic, I will assist you at this thread until we solve your problems.

Lastly the fix may take several attempts and my replies may take some time but I will stick with it if you do the same.

Sorry for the delay in replying, the forum is very busy. If you still need help, please post a fresh DDS Log

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/unknown-virus-spyware-trojan-blocking-access-to-microsoft-sites-and-antivirus-sites-400954.html
Relevancy 36.55%

I have been having problems with my internet ever since I was infected from an attack java ad on a website The attack left a few adware and malware problems that were easily wiped with Spybot and MalwareBytes The only remaining problem left is every time I search from google and click a search result the result redirects to a reported attack site an ad site that relates to my search results and Google sites sites search results ad attack to redirecting or Google search results redirecting to attack sites and ad sites simply a javascript that my MSE active scan detects as an attack and is cleaned I have found that it happens way less often when Google search results redirecting to attack sites and ad sites I right click and open in a new tab but it still happens leaving me frustrated as I have to click a search result several times to get to what I want I have tried to use Bing too and the same problem happens One thing I have noticed that might help is the fact that sometimes when my internet is going slow I can catch a url after clicking a search result with an ip address It leads me to think that my results are being proxied to the resulting attack sites Please help me as soon as someone can this is quite a nuisance that I fear is slowly degrading my already degrading computer DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Dylan at on Sat Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV Microsoft Security Essentials Enabled Updated EDB FA - B - AFA- C D- CCA Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe c Program Files Microsoft Security Client Antimalware MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k WudfServiceGroup C WINDOWS Explorer EXE svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS System WLTRYSVC EXE C WINDOWS System bcmwltry exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe svchost exe C Program Files Belkin Router Setup and Monitor BelkinService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k Akamai C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilter C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files SigmaTel C-Major Audio WDM stsystra exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS system WLTRAY exe C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Microsoft Security Client msseces exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files uTorrent uTorrent exe C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Documents and Settings Dylan Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uInternet Settings ProxyOverride lt local gt uInternet Settings ProxyServer http uWindows Load c docume dylan locals temp csrss exe BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - f - d - - d f - c progra spybot SDHelper dll BHO C C A-E - b - D - CECB - No File BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - c program files common files microsoft shared windows live WindowsLiveLogin dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll TB D C F- A- -A AD- D - No File uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exe uRun MSNHelppnp rundll exe quot c documents and settings dylan local settings application data agereapiport MSNHelppnp dll quot mciapiHelper kbdNetPort uRun... Read more

A:Google search results redirecting to attack sites and ad sites

Please make sure you disable ALL of your Antivirus/Antispyware/Firewall before running ComboFix.. Please visit HERE if you don't know how.. Please re-enable them back after performing all steps given..Please download ComboFix by sUBs from HERE or HERE and save it to your Desktop.During the download, rename Combofix to Combo-Fix as follows:It is important you rename Combofix during the download, but not after.**NOTE: If you are using Firefox, make sure that your download settings are as follows:Tools->Options->Main tabSet to "Always ask me where to Save the files".After that, double-click and run Combo-Fix. Let it finish its job and post the log hereIf ComboFix asked you to install Recovery Console, please do so.. It will be your best interest..Note: DON'T do anything with your computer while ComboFix is running.. Let ComboFix finishes its job..

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/373603/google-search-results-redirecting-to-attack-sites-and-ad-sites/
Relevancy 36.55%

I have IE(latest version) Firefox(3.07) and Google Chrome. When i go on Firefox, or IE, or GC, and go to either Yahoo or Google search engine, and search something, and CLICK the link, it redirects me to random websites, usually YellowPages. If i copy and paste the link off of Google and put it in my address bar, it takes me to the site just fine. I contacted my ISP for assistance, and they decided that it wasn't a virus. They had me Reset IE, and IE works again, with searching. Google Chrome works again. But, Mozilla doesn't They had me uninstall Mozilla, and reinstall it, and it was still the same problem. Can anyone help me? My computer HAS been going a little bit slower than usual, so i hope it isn't a virus. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

A:Search Engines Redirect me to Spam Sites and Random Sites

You should take the system through the Virus and Malware Cleaning, attach the three logs and get help with the entries.

Instructions here: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic58138.html

Redirects are usually due to malware.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/search-engines-redirect-me-to-spam-sites-and-random-sites.123821/
Relevancy 36.55%

Good morning Have been having lots - and I mean lots - of problems with computer booting up and shutting down Have had to shut down from tower more times than I like to think about My computer is a Penium III and I am using Windows I read in one of the in sites restricted sites lissted as Security?? Internet Options threads here about the restricted and trusted sites listed in the quot tools internet options quot When I went there and looked at the restricted sites listed I was amazed There are sites lissted as restricted sites in Internet Options Security?? things there that I have no idea what they are or where they come from I did find quot coolwwwsearch sites lissted as restricted sites in Internet Options Security?? quot listed there several times and I have been trying to find this forever My question is Do I have to have sites lissted as restricted sites in Internet Options Security?? any of these things listed there and Is there someway to keep them from coming back if they are deleted I made a list of some of the things listed there but there are many many more Blazefind com Kliksearch com zoofil com cameup com www gohip com search rub to duolaime net revolto da ru - and the list goes on an on I also found numerous sites which appeared to be porn sites and I have already deleted those at least I hope I got them deleted Any ideas Will be leaving for work shortly but will be back after p m EST and will check back for any ideas or help Thanks so much for all your valuable anticipated help nbsp

Relevancy 36.55%

Hi all,

My PC appears to be infected, but nothing is detecting it, including Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

I'm experiencing tons of redirects on site loads, e.g. typing in a site into the address bar, Google searches, etc. as well as inappropriate popup ads.

Could someone please assist me in some next steps as to how to remove these redirect attacks I'm experiencing?

Thanks -

Best,

Anthony

A:Sites & Google Searches Redirecting to Ad Sites, Innapropriate Popups

Hello and Welcome to the forums! My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems. Somethings to remember while we are working together.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.Do not run anything while running a fix.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.I would like to get a better look at your system, please do the following so I can get some more detailed logs.DeFogger: Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
The application window will appear Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers Click Yes to continue A 'Finished!' message will appear Click OKDeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OKDo not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.IMPORTANT! If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_disable which will appear on your desktop.Download DDS:Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:
Download DDS and save it to your desktop

Link1
Link2
Link3

Please disable any anti-malware program that will block scripts from running before running DDS.

Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.Shortly after two logs will appear:
DDS.txt Attach.txtA window will open instructing you save & post the logsSave the logs to a convenient place such as your desktopCopy the contents of both logs & post in your next replyScan With RKUnHookerPlease Download Rootkit Unhooker Save it to your desktop.extract RKUnhooker to your desktop
Note** it is zipped up in a .rar file - If you do not have a program to unzip this type of file
you can get a free one from here - http://www.7-zip.org/Now double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.Click the Report tab, then click Scan.Check (Tick) Drivers, Stealth,. Uncheck the rest. then Click OK.Wait till the scanner has finished and then click File, Save Report.Save the report somewhere where you can find it. Click Close.Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.Note** you may get this warning it is ok, just ignore"Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?""just click on Cancel, then Accept".information and logs:In your next post I need the following1.logs from DDS2.RKUnHooker3.let me know of any problems you may have had[/list]Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/361978/sites-google-searches-redirecting-to-ad-sites-innapropriate-popups/
Relevancy 36.55%

In addition to the browser redirects Boot up time has become Redirects sites/search Browser to sites IE random Hijacked... extremely long Often when boot up IE Browser Hijacked... Redirects to random sites/search sites is complete Macaffee and wireless network adapter are not working Thanks much for any support you can provide RSL DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Family at on Tue Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV McAfee VirusScan On-access scanning enabled Updated B EE - - CDE-A A-DD BA FAD FW IE Browser Hijacked... Redirects to random sites/search sites McAfee Personal Firewall enabled B - C F- -BDA - CA DA E Running Processes C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C Program Files Aventail Connect as svc exe svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files D-Link D-Link DWA- Xtreme N Desktop Adapter acs exe svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA exe C WINDOWS system dlcxcoms exe C Program Files Common Files Command Software dvpapi exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilter C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaantmon exe C Program Files Common Files Intuit Update Service IntuitUpdateService exe C Program Files McAfee SiteAdvisor McSACore exe C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exe c program files common files mcafee mna mcnasvc exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe C Program Files Pinnacle MediaServer Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL PINNACLESYS Binn sqlservr exe C Program Files lotus notes ntmulti exe C Program Files PurgeIE PurgPro Service exe C Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM RoxWatch exe C Program Files Sling Media SlingAgent SlingAgentService exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C WINDOWS system UTSCSI EXE C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe c program files pinnacle shared files programs mediaserver pmshost exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C PROGRAM FILES ATI TECHNOLOGIES ATI CONTROL PANEL ATIPTAXX EXE C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe C Program Files Pinnacle Shared Files Programs USBTip USBTip exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C Program Files Roxio Media Experience DMXLauncher exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM RoxWatchTray exe C Program Files Verizon McciTrayApp exe C Program Files Dell Photo AIO Printer dlcxmon exe C Program Files Dell Photo AIO Printer memcard exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files DellSupport DSAgnt exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService isuspm exe C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe C Documents and Settings Family Local Settings Application Data ATT Connect Participant pull exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files Kodak Kodak EasyShare software bin EasyShare exe C Program Files Kodak KODAK Software Updater Program Kodak Software Updater exe C Program Files IBM Lotus Quickr connectors DIMon exe C Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM RoxMediaDB exe C Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM CPSHelpRunner exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exe C Program Files McAfee MSK MskSrver exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exe C Program Files In... Read more

A:IE Browser Hijacked... Redirects to random sites/search sites

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. Pleaseinclude a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.Please download OTL from following mirror:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.Push the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt <-- Will be minimizedIn the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. I suggest you do this and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.regards _temp_

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/259568/ie-browser-hijacked-redirects-to-random-sitessearch-sites/
Relevancy 36.55%

I setup a GPO that uses a sites list adding after sites updating new IE11 not enterprise global sites list for enterprise mode for our domain nbsp The first time we all launched IE it went and got the list and everything looks good nbsp Since then I've added extra sites to the IE11 not updating enterprise sites list after adding new sites enterprise sites list but none of the clients seem like they are re-checking the list to see if its been updated because the new sites I added aren't showing up in enterprise mode only the original ones IE11 not updating enterprise sites list after adding new sites I first added nbsp If I open the sites list it shows the xml version is still but the rules version is nbsp I read online the browser doesn't check for a new sites list until seconds after its been open but its been like hours and it still hasn't updated nbsp Anything I could check nbsp Thanks EDIT I checked the registry entry for the enterprise mode and it shows the correct version number as nbsp I cleared my temporary internet files and it finally went out and got a new one nbsp But I don't want my users to have to clear their cache any time the site list is updated nbsp Anyone know a solution to this

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/559f9c73-e8ec-430e-bf01-b70317e18ea7/ie11-not-updating-enterprise-sites-list-after-adding-new-sites?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 36.55%

Any google sites searches sites. various blocked puma.com redirect to Google and affiliated site comes up with a quot not found nginx quot page I can do a search on google com but when I click on a link from the search it first redirects to dietpuma com or any puma com site before taking me to the site I want This problem Google sites blocked and searches redirect to various puma.com sites. will spontaneously go Google sites blocked and searches redirect to various puma.com sites. away once in a while but always comes back I ve tried solutions I found online about hosts files but didn t work Any help is much appreciated I tried to adhere strictly to the instructions found on the preparation guide Here is the DDS log I ran GMER and it said no modifications found or something to that effect I saved the gmer log but it is blank Please advise if I did this correctly Thanks again -Andy DDS Ver - - - NTFSAMD Internet Explorer Run by Andy at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - AV Norton Internet Security Disabled Updated DF - - D- - DC EFD BF SP Windows Defender Enabled Outdated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP IObit Malware Fighter Disabled Updated A AC - B - - A- C BB D SP Norton Internet Security Disabled Updated D BEB -B A- E - B -B B FW Norton Internet Security Enabled BE D -DB F- - AD - F E C FC Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows System DriverStore FileRepository stwrt inf amd neutral c f a STacSV exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system Hpservice exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system WLANExt exe C Windows system conhost exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files x IObit IObit Malware Fighter IMFsrv exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SASCORE EXE C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Windows System DriverStore FileRepository stwrt inf amd neutral c f a AESTSr exe C Program Files LSI SoftModem agr svc exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Program Files x Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Program Files x Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C Program Files x NewTech Infosystems Backup Now EZ BackupNowEZSvr exe C Program Files x CyberLink Shared files RichVideo exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files x Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files Apoint K Apoint exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP MediaSmart SmartMenu exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Windows System igfxtray exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Windows System igfxpers exe C Program Files IDT WDM sttray exe C Windows system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files x Common Files LightScribe LightScribeControlPanel exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Windows System StikyNot exe C Users Andy AppData Roaming Dropbox bin Dropbox exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QLBCTRL exe C Program Files Apoint K ApMsgFwd exe C Program Files Apoint K Apntex exe C Windows system conhost exe C Program Files x HP HP Software Update hpwuschd exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard Shared h... Read more

A:Google sites blocked and searches redirect to various puma.com sites.

Hello and Welcome to the forums!My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.Somethings to remember while we are working together.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.Do not run anything while running a fix.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.Run Combofix:You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.You can download Combofix from one of these links.Link 1Link 2Link 31. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.When finished, it will produce a report for you. Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stallNote 2: If you recieve an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registery key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer"information and logs"In your next post I need the following
Log from Combofixlet me know of any problems you may have had
How is the computer doing now?Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/442431/google-sites-blocked-and-searches-redirect-to-various-pumacom-sites/
Relevancy 36.55%

This is one of the most difficult problems I ve faced with Windows MSIE will not bring up google com It works fine on Bing com Yahoo com etc I can go to most any site and it works EXCEPT certain pages on sites okay. show MSIE not SSL won't yahoo 8 Most okay, non-SSL Google but sites bing, the MS website MSIE 8 won't show Google but bing, yahoo okay. Most non-SSL sites okay, SSL sites not google com etc But MSIE 8 won't show Google but bing, yahoo okay. Most non-SSL sites okay, SSL sites not if I try to go to a ssl site MSIE 8 won't show Google but bing, yahoo okay. Most non-SSL sites okay, SSL sites not https it will either time out or only show the text and nothing else or just give an error msg that the page does not exist Windows Update also fails gives error number x EE I have scanned for viruses using the MS safety scanner Forticlient and Mcfee all report nothing AVG does report hooks into atapi and other files I read as much as I could on these notices and most people online felt these were false positives Since everyone other program has not alerted to these I have not been too concerned I have tried every solution listed here http support microsoft com kb except no I reset MSIE to all the defaults no diff I tried to reinstall MSIE by going to the Ms website with Opera which also works fine and downloading the stand alone version of MSIE and it installed but give several errors and rebooted automatically When I ran the sfc scannow it did it s thing had me put the CD in the drive and copied files over about of the way it said I had the wrong windows CD The computer originally came with Windows XP Media Edition sp and I had upgraded it to Sp The CD I was using was Widows XP pro with SP from another computer Should be fine but I put the SP disc in that originally came with the computer Dell and it said it was the wrong CD so I put the SP CD back in and I hit try again fail I hit try again fail I hit try again success then fail hit try again success then fail did this for about minutes it d go and then it d quit etc I figured the CD must be damaged but it did complete Rebooted but nothing changed That s when I tied to run Windows update and got the failed msg above Firefox and Opera work fine But I prefer MSIE Does anyone have any help they can offer on this The only other issue with the computer is that my desktop icons always align themselves to the grid regardless if I turn it off or not If I create a new user it works fine Just my user account seems to be messed up on that issue Otherwise the computer has been good I ve been behind a fortigate firewall for over a year although I m not sure it was configured correctly but that s another issue What really confuses me is that google com will not come up in MSiE at all I can see how the SSL thing might have an issue but google com Would pay anyone money donate to the site etc if you can help Thanks nbsp

A:MSIE 8 won't show Google but bing, yahoo okay. Most non-SSL sites okay, SSL sites not

Okay, I solved one part of this myself. I noticed on MS answers that someone said to make sure SSL 2 was checked under advanced. I had reset all parameters in MSIE to default, so I just assumed it would be. But I checked and found it was not. So I enabled it and so far, good signs. google.com redirects to https://www.google.com and it works now.

However other secure sites are having some trouble with images/graphics. The page starts to load but does not complete sometimes.

On one of them I got an error msg. I've attached a screen capture.
And windows update still does not work.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/msie-8-wont-show-google-but-bing-yahoo-okay-most-non-ssl-sites-okay-ssl-sites-not.1108855/
Relevancy 36.55%

I have the newest Internet Explorer and im using Vista. I play a game called Travian and I want to use a 'graffic pack' which loads from my PC.

I had to add the site to my 'trusted sites' for it to work, and it does now.

The only thing is that when I open the site it opens a new IE and loads it in there. As it is the only site in my trusted sites I cant load any other sites with that IE, so I need to go to a different one if that makes sence.

How can I make it so that my trusted sites open with my non-tusted sites (using tabs)?

A:Solved: How can I make trusted sites and normal sites open together?

Set your tab preferences in IE, otherwise, try Firefox and set those tab preferences.

I have my Firefox preferences for Tabs set to never open in a new window, and always open at least one tab:
New pages should be opened in: a new tab rather than a new window
Always show the tab bar
When I open a link in a new tab, switch to it immediately
Warn me when closing multiple tabs
Warn me when opening multiple tabs might slow down Firefox

-- Tom

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-how-can-i-make-trusted-sites-and-normal-sites-open-together.702560/
Relevancy 36.55%

It first started when I kept getting this javascript error every time a popup would come up. I tried to search the error code in google and found out that every time I click a link, I get redirected.

I also don't know if this is related, but I have bellsouth internet and on a regular basis I have a ping of around 90, but recently, it's been about 2000 with a jitter of around 1500. However, when I'm in a skype call with a friend from Cali., it goes back down to 90 and stays that way til we hang up. I don't know if it's related or not, but if it's not, I just really need the first problem fixed.

A:Google links redirecting me to other sites like anti-virus sites

Hi,

Please do the following:

Please download DDS from either of these links

LINK 1
LINK 2

and save it to your desktop.Disable any script blocking protection
Double click dds to run the tool.
When done, two DDS.txt's will open.
Save both reports to your desktop.
---------------------------------------------------
Please include the contents of the following in your next reply:

DDS.txt
Attach.txt.
NEXT

Please download aswMBR to your desktop.Double click the aswMBR.exe icon to run it
When asked if you want to download Avast's virus definitions please select Yes.
Click the Scan button to start the scan
On completion of the scan, click the save log button, save it to your desktop and post it in your next reply.
You will also notice another file created on the desktop named MBR.dat. Right click that file and select Send To>Compressed (zipped) file. Attach that zipped file in your next reply as well

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/google-links-redirecting-me-to-other-sites-like-anti-virus-sites-654294.html
Relevancy 36.55%

Hello there it satrted about days ago was using the net to brows ebay sport facebook ect when i started to get re-directed to random sites the ip on on sites was At the time i was using firefox so i wouldnt Re-directed mind the good random where if any i to sites sites unistalled and have gone back to IE but still get redirected to random sites I use Spybot and McAfee and they dont pick nothing up Plus i used Re-directed to random sites i wouldnt mind if the sites where any good Malwearbytes and again Re-directed to random sites i wouldnt mind if the sites where any good nothing Ive got a log from hijack this and if anybody get chance could please have alook and see if you see anything Iam a real thick when comes to pc stuff hence why im here Fofgot to say im using windows XP sp Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Google Update GoogleUpdate exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files VIA RAID raid tool exe C WINDOWS mHotkey exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files Yahoo Search Protection SearchProtection exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exe C Program Files IVT Corporation BlueSoleil BTNtService exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Kontiki KService exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exe C Program Files Windows Desktop Search WindowsSearch exe c program files common files mcafee mna mcnasvc exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exe C Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exe C Program Files McAfee MSK MskSrver exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exe c PROGRA mcafee VIRUSS mcvsshld exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www sky com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www sky com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http uk rd yahoo com customize ie defaults su msgr http uk search yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http www rockdirect com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer Provided By Sky Broadband R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Skype add-on mastermind - BF B-C D - d - A -A F BA C ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/re-directed-to-random-sites-i-wouldnt-mind-if-the-sites-where-any-good.836533/
Relevancy 36.55%

HELP!
My laptop sat unactive for a week (or so) and lost battery power. Now when turning it on (after plugging in and charging battery) I can not get beyond the please wait screen. I have tried booting in safe mode and have tried last known good configuration. Still same result. It will go to Please Wait....the circle will turn.....it will flash black screen (like it is attempting to boot maybe) and then back to Please Wait.

My last resort is to try the factory recovery disks, but I am looking into other options so as not to lose pictures that may not be backed up.

A:please wait....flash black....please wait

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

Do you have the Windows Vista CD?

If so boot from your Windows Vista CD and launch Startup Repair.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/please-wait-flash-black-please-wait-671158.html
Relevancy 36.12%

I cannot open any microsoft sites and antivirus sites. it shows a page i.e. Page cannot be displayed...

Thanks in advance.....

A:cannot open any microsoft sites and antivirus sites [Moved]

As no logs have been posted, I am shifting this topic from the specialized HiJack This forum to the Am I Infected forum.==>PLEASE DO NOT NOW POST LOGS<== unless a log is specifically requested.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/250296/cannot-open-any-microsoft-sites-and-antivirus-sites-moved/