Windows Support Forum

Good or Bad

Q: Good or Bad

Hi Folks,
Is their any advantage/disadvantage of having FF portable on your pc with a shortcut to it on the desktop, as opposed to installing as is normally done.
For more information, read this:- Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition Support | PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB, portable and cloud drives

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Good or Bad

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Good or Bad

Having the portable version allows you to test out many different flavors of Fx: UX builds, x64 and 32 bit Nightlies, the Aurora and Beta branches as well as the stable current Fx release version.

The portable versions do not alter the registry and can simply be deleted when one decides to eliminate it rather than performing an uninstall routine.

I run the UX, 32 bit and x64 Nightly builds on the same computer but did not opt for the portable builds as I don't run them simultaneously and they each install into separate directories by default.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/178468-good-bad.html
Relevancy 36.12%

Hello,
I am new to the forum, but not new to computing. I recently started having problems with this Vista Home Premium box not being able to resolve DNS names for only computers on my home network (all others XP boxes or Windows Server 2003). It can ping the IP addresses of the local boxes. It doesn't have a problem connecting to the internet. But this is a big problem when it comes to sharing files within my local network.

I have disabled Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall and Services to try and diagnose the problem.

I have been googling this for a couple of days looking for ideas, but I have none. I have validated that DNS is running. NETBios over DHCP is enabled. Subnet mask is 255.255.255. DHCP and DNS server IP is correct.

Anything that anyone could point me to try? I am out of ideas.

A:Ping on Workgroup Computer Names Bad / IP Addresses Good / Internet Good

Unless you've got a DNS server running at home, it's rather unlikely that DNS is being used to resolve names of your home computers when pinging by name. Instead, the machine does a broadcast (on the local segment) to the effect of "if you're called XYZ, please get back to me and tell me your IP address".

If that's not working for you, my first inclination would be to suspect firewalls on the other machines - not necessarily on the machine exhibiting symptoms. Try disabling and even uninstalling (3rd-party) firewalls while you're troubleshooting, and also test what happens when all machines are booted to [safe mode + net].

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/229162-ping-workgroup-computer-names-bad-ip-addresses-good-internet-good.html
Relevancy 36.12%

My DSL provider good! test line Solved: not slow...video good..browsing DSL tells me the line tests they just did shows everything to be very good But I am finding many web sites load slowly and videos stop and go even second ones Does anyone know how long a short second video on say YOUtube showtake to wonload with DSL at My laptop is months old with Vista Home Premium nod antivirus and superspywareblaster IE Browser My wife s PC is new with Vista Home Premium Norton Security center same browser Both of us have the same problem with some web sites loading slowly and video just now performing at all six second spurts then stops and buffering for long periods Even a news or sports or YOUtube video seconds long takes a couple of stops Solved: DSL line test good..browsing slow...video not good! to get through Radio stations I used to listen to cut in and out now for buffering This seemed to start a couple of months ago Are there any settings on my system I Solved: DSL line test good..browsing slow...video not good! can change or tweak to speed downloads up or deal with videos or sort this out Here is what I have done to narrow the problem Turned off the wireless and plugged the DSL cord right into my laptop---same performance and same speed tests results Made sure only one of the two computers is on no change Tried the same video on my laptop or my wife s PC same performance Try to have the video on pause so everything can download first works sometimes but can take a long time for some videos Keep my system clean with weekly virus spyware scans and Defender is also on Run line tests with Cogeco and speedtest and they both show around to download with upload a little less Made sure no other programs open when downloading With all the virus spyware phishing filter stuff running is this slowing or stopping the video downloads or are there tweaks that can be done Or with DSL and the quality of videos now the download speed cannot keep up with a video and you have to download it all first before playing Any suggestions appreciated Thanks Geoff nbsp

Relevancy 36.12%

I currently use the Microsoft Works Calendar as a PDA keeping track of appointments, birthdays, etc. but find that I can't print out reports according to categories. I can only print out days, weeks or months. Is there a good, free calendar that I can use and be able to import the information that I already have in the Works Calendar into that calendar?
Thanks in advance.

A:Solved: Microsoft Works Calendar not so good. Are there any good desktop calendars out there

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-microsoft-works-calendar-not-so-good-are-there-any-good-desktop-calendars-out-there.511984/
Relevancy 35.69%

Right now I have Bitdefender 2010. It wins all sorts of awards but I tried running its boot scanner recently and it was so complicated I couldn't do it. Do you know of a good AV and firewall that has an easy to use boot scanner?

A:I need the name of a good antivirus and firewall that alsol has a good boot scanner

Please don't create more than one thread for the same issue.

Closing duplicate.

Please continue in your other thread.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-need-the-name-of-a-good-antivirus-and-firewall-that-alsol-has-a-good-boot-scanner.968570/
Relevancy 35.69%

Right now I have Bitdefender 2010. It wins all sorts of awards but I tried running its boot scanner recently and it was so complicated I couldn't do it. Do you know of a good AV and firewall that has an easy to use boot scanner?

A:I need the name of a good antivirus and firewall that also has a good boot scanner

Avast AV has an option to run an easy to use boot scan.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-need-the-name-of-a-good-antivirus-and-firewall-that-also-has-a-good-boot-scanner.968572/
Relevancy 35.69%

Hi Ive got some trouble with my pc its a desktop acer pc and i bought it new from the store years ago and never touched his insides cause it worked perfectly untill now I did check every cable inside the pc and the power cable outside the pc I couldnt find any wire that wasnt turn electricity wont is good on PC cables , good , connected good or any broken wire The problem however is that when the pc is off it wont turn on easy sometimes i have to press the button for times before it starts Also what is very weird is when the pc is on it never goes off by itself as it should untill i press the normal off button in the startmenu and it works perfect when its on Also sometimes when I am trying to turn it on by pressing the PC wont turn on , cables good , electricity is good button while touching the power cable the fan of the computer turns on but the pc itself is off and doesnt start I hope you can help me with this problem soon

A:PC wont turn on , cables good , electricity is good

Hello mocro1991

First of all I'd like to say, Open It Up! Blow out all the dust & maybe even cobwebs from the inside!

It might be a problem with the Motherboard.

Something like this happened to me once. Reseating the RAM was a temporary fix for me.

Post back.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/pc-wont-turn-on-cables-good-electricity-is-good-675207.html
Relevancy 35.69%

Hello guys im wake up today and try find my cd drivers for printer canon mp250.... but i can't find installation cd...

but im plug printer in windows developer preview and in 2 minutes him recognize the printer and install drivers... him show me the printer model and automatically installl all drivers im less then 2 minutes printer works very well...

im very impressed with this developerpreview and waiting for the final product... =)

good morning for all have a nice day! =)

bb

A:Good Morning and Good News Installing my print...

Congrats on the smooth installation! Microsoft have been working hard on their native driver support, and it's impressing everyone. Glad to hear you got your printer working!

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/2915-good-morning-good-news-installing-my-print.html
Relevancy 35.69%

Hello All This is my first post to this forum I will make it short I've had my PC for nearly two Network good...Browser not connection good.. [SOLVED] years now I've never had an issue I run Mozilla Firefox as my default Internet Browser and I've always liked it Yesterday I sat down to see that there was a new update Like always I downloaded Then when I went to browse the internet for a bit it could not load the page I then tried rebooting my router No help I tried Internet Explorer Same [SOLVED] Network connection good...Browser not good.. thing I then tried Chrome Same thing Only this time on Chrome it said something like quot Error Connection reset error quot My roommate who is in networking and I tried several different things Nothing seemed to do the trick This issue is on my desktop but my laptop and roommates desktop work just fine So I'm guessing it must be something with my machine I've looked up the Error thing on google and I have seen many different forums but no real fixes if there is one I'm curious to know if anyone might now a remedy for this problem I've tried running my AVG and Spybot programs but they have found nothing Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you in advance to all who read --In Him Joseph W Brackins

A:[SOLVED] Network connection good...Browser not good..

Hi -

Boot into SAFEMODE w/ Networking and see if Internet pages load there. Tap F8 key during boot-up.

Run a Windows System Restore - choose a restore point prior to the updated Firefox install -
START | type rstrui

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-network-connection-good-browser-not-good-493897.html
Relevancy 35.69%

Just spent several hours reading, with growing fear,
all the stuff on the Internet Security board.

Regarding many recommendations to have a good
hardware firewall in a router, what's a good one
with an up to date firewall?

I'm putting together a new system, do NOT
want it corrupted right away!

Thanks for any recommendations!

A:What's a good home cable router with a good firewall?

Hi men, look in web page of cisco system this is a big company on the nertworking area...maybe can help with you problem.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/whats-a-good-home-cable-router-with-a-good-firewall.33717/
Relevancy 35.69%

hi,
i have a post on here trying to figure out pse7. i am really trying to figure out what is a good digital imaging program that you can use so you fix photos and make slideshows on. i had one person say the picassa program and another say use photoshop still. does any one have any good advice.
i like to edit photos but put them onto a slideshow or something creative.
please let me know.
thank you
jonna

Relevancy 35.69%

hi all im going to a holiday park in 3 weeks I got a dongle I used last year but connection wasnt good so looking for suggestions to find one under £30 with great connection/service if possible as im not to clued up with these. .. thanks in advance and hope im ij right area

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/suggestions-please-on-good-cheap-dongle-with-good-connection.182406/
Relevancy 34.83%

There s a very common problem with computers nowadays and that is that mass-produced factory you're A here Look - PC = a Security Good purchasing Start if Good computer such as Dell and Compaq HP prefer to not only install what they want on your new off-the-shelf computer but they also insist on backing up the operating system to a partition on your hard drive and refuse to give you a physical copy in the instance that you ever need to format and reinstall The backup partition that they create is not invincible and can be easily infected and overwritten during your online adventures which means that you will never A Good Start = Good Security - Look here if you're purchasing a PC get a clean start no matter how many times you format and reinstall Once warranty has expired it s costly to get any help from these factory companies and Microsoft usually won t have anything to do with you insisting that you re using the factories OEM software and therefore have to refer to your PC manufacture for most situations The alternative when buying a new PC is using your local neighborhood mum amp pop shop If you can find a local freindly computer shop that you trust you can pretty much insure yourself that you re going to get A a clean install amp B a hard copy of your operating system on disk Also if you keep up a good relation with mum amp pop you don t ever have to worry about the expiration of a warranty or having to sit through pricey and outsourced calls to tech support because you can always walk back into the mum amp pop shop and speak directly with the man or woman that built your computer A good start will save you from many headaches years down the road Something to consider if you planning on buying a new computer and seriously consider if you re buying your first computer nbsp

A:A Good Start = Good Security - Look here if you're purchasing a PC

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/a-good-start-good-security-look-here-if-youre-purchasing-a-pc.908943/
Relevancy 34.83%

Hi I am really unsure if this is the right section or not but I really need to know if this is a good laptop Good Comp? Deal/Good (Laptop) and I am getting my moneys worth Again if this is the wrong section PLEASE move BTW This is a laptop I might be purchasing the following for LMK wut u think Dell Inspiron Laptop Pentium Processor GHZ Upgraded Liquid Crystal Display with ultra high resolution options GB Kingston RAM upgradable to GB MB ATI Radeon Mobility Video Card GB Harddrive DVD-RW So we're looking at basically gig ram GHZ The whole comp itself is basically upgraded to all ends The Good Deal/Good Comp? (Laptop) screen does look really nice as it is a liquid display The RAM is very high for a laptop and the processor beats the doors off most of the previous comps which I have had GHZ I am getting a laptop Good Deal/Good Comp? (Laptop) because I travel mostly I also game alot I know the video card isnt best for high end games but I play a game called Diablo mostly which requires next to nothing altho I will replace the video card soon How much would it Good Deal/Good Comp? (Laptop) cost to upgrade to a decent one do u think So I think its a pretty fast system good deal

A:Good Deal/Good Comp? (Laptop)

i dont really compare laptop prices but the prices seems pretty good to me. that is one power laptop in my opinion. way faster than mine.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/good-deal-good-comp-laptop-81120.html
Relevancy 34.83%

Topic pretty much says it all. Im looking for a cool looking case with a better power supply than my current case. Price Range $20-$50.

ASPIRE [BEIGE] X-DREAMER TURBO CASE WITH 350WATT POWER SUPPLY WITHOUT SIDE-PANEL WINDOW
ASPIRE X-DREAMER TURBO CASE WITH 350WATT POWER SUPPLY WITHOUT SIDE-PANEL WINDOW
Features

Case Material

Metal
Main Board

ATX/ BABY AT
Dimensions(DxWxH)

440x200x430mm
Color

Beige / Black / Silver
Power Supply ATX 350W Power Supply(Horizontal) w/ I/O Switch
Drive Space 4x5.25" / 2x3.5" / 4x3.5"Hidden
Ports 2 USB + Audio (Microphone Jack & Earphone Jack)
Features 1)Acrylic Added to Front Panel for Polish Appearance
2)Side Panel Fan for Extra Ventilation
3)Screwless Side Panel
4)Automatic Drop-Down Doors for Color Case
5)Back Lighting Temperature Display LCD
6)Extended Body for All the Drives and Motherboards to Fit in.
Expansion Slot 7 Expansion Slots
Front Panel Switch Power / Reset
Led Display Power / HDD
Shipping Weight 20 lbs
Cu'ft 2.18'

Relevancy 34.83%

Im new to the forums so if im not following forum rules feel free to correct me Ive tried reading a bit and im getting that my black sceen problem is fairly common and that i can have several reasons Now for more details Ive had my computer for years months back i decided to install an gb SSD drive for my system disk and upgrade to win After the upgrade and install I was all smiles as the performance boost from the SSD was all it was cracked up to be and more Then struck after approx weeks as the comp would not wake up after hibernating The mouse cursor was visible but nothing on the screen Restart didnt help and starting in safetymode gave the same result As i actually have good back up in place yey me i didnt bother much about it and went ahead and did a system format and clean install That worked great for no good. Saftymode Restart good. - BSOD no a total of days and it happened again Ive once again reinstalled but as it annoys me to the brink of throwing my comp off the porch id like to find the source of the problem A relevant issue may be that ive had a bit of problems with my cabled network connection since the upgrade Every now and then it loses connection to the cabled network and jumps to the WLAN When i BSOD - Restart no good. Saftymode no good. tell it to repair it works and it says that an IP conflict has been fixed Ive gathered from what ive read in the forums that error dumps and logs are essential Obv i dont have any BSOD - Restart no good. Saftymode no good. due to format Also I guess hardware specs is important Ive ran Belarc advisor and updated my specs as best I can If i need to attach any reports or specs id appreciate guidance on how to Sort of a long post but wanted to provide the background

A:BSOD - Restart no good. Saftymode no good.

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P5Q PRO

You were very specific in your specs thanks for that, I don't see any note of bios updates applied.
Asus has quite a few of them one apparently to address a display initialization issue.
When updating the bios you only need the most recent. Make sure you know how to use the EZ flash feature of the asus board to. It's the best way to flash a bios I know of.

Also are you using the marvell ports or the intel ports to plug in the ssd?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/173494-bsod-restart-no-good-saftymode-no-good.html
Relevancy 34.83%

Hi community, what  think about  advanced system care? it's a good program or not ...

I saw this program installed in many friend's laptop/notebook, and  some of them report me, that after they have used this program for clean and tuneup their pc, they have found a problems and malfunction of their systems...

I have used it for much time, and i havent found a problem or malfuncion in my system. 

In this moment i use adwcleaner and combofix when it is request, but i dont use a complete suite how ASC.

It might be a good idea install and use a ASC or not ?

One of my friend say me that this suite have damage ur windows system registry after clean it with this suite....

It's possibile ??

I use wise register cleaner for clean windows registry, and i think that is a good program 

best regards 
skakko

P.S sorry for my bad english ... i will study it ;)

A:What think about advanced system care ... good or not good ...

Well there's many things to address here ... In this moment i use adwcleaner and combofix when it is request, but i dont use a complete suite how ASC.ComboFix is a very powerful reporting and scripting tool that was developped by sUBs, used by members of the malware removal team here on BleepingComputer (and also on other forums). This tool can easily break a Windows installation if poorly and/or wrongly used. It can make the whole system unbootable and also delete everything present on your drives (leaving you with close to no chance of recovery) or damage your Windows installation so badly that you would be forced to reinstall it. Therefore, you should not be using ComboFix unless you are in one of the two situation listed below:You have been trained in an online malware removal forum to use ComboFix;You are using it under the supervision and instructions of a trained malware removal professional on BleepingComputer or another recognized malware removal forum (UNITE forums for example);If you have any questions or concerns about ComboFix, quietman7 wrote a FAQ on it and you'll find all your answers in it.ComboFix usage, Questions, Help? - Look hereAlso be aware that BleepingComputer doesn't provide any advice on how to use ComboFix on your own, due to the nature of the tool and how dangerous it can be when used without supervision or proper training. Hi community, what think about advanced system care? it's a good program or not ...I saw this program installed in many friend's laptop/notebook, and some of them report me, that after they have used this program for clean and tuneup their pc, they have found a problems and malfunction of their systems...I have used it for much time, and i havent found a problem ir malfuncion in my system.Advanced SystemCare is "PC Booster". "PC Booster/Tune Up" programs are part of the worst programs you can install on a system. When it comes to messing up your system (Windows), these are as worst as malware. They are completely worthless and useless to use. The worst is that they'll often take action on your system without you knowing, nor authorizing it, which could lead to your system being altered in a way you don't want it to be or even worst, a "broke" system. Every feature they provide, you can either do it natively under Windows, do it via another standalone executable (which is way easier and safer to use) or they aren't providing something you need. Here's a few examples:Cleaning temporary files: TFC (standalone executable), CCleaner (installed), Cleanmgr.exe (in-built);Managing start-up entries: Autoruns (standalone executable), CCleaner (installed), Task Manager and Registry (in-built);Driver Updater: Not needed, all you need is to go on your manufacturer website so you'll be sure to get the right, official, working drivers for your computer or hardware;Registry Cleaner/Defragger: Completely useless and also dangerous;Disk Defragging: Disk Defrag (in-built), O&O Disk Defrag (installed), Defraggler (installed);Powerful uninstaller: Not needed, only needed when you have to make sure a program is completely uninstalled. Revo Uninstaller have a portable version you can use;"Enhanced" Task Manager: Procexp (standalone executable), Process Hacker (portable or installed);"Active security": Any Antivirus and Antimalware can beat that, easily. These programs aren't made to replace Antivirus or Antimalware products and shouldn't be seen as such;Repair Hard Drive issues: Simple chkdsk /r command under Windows (in-built);Having such program installing on your system will just bloat it down and you have more chances to have issues by using them than without. These products are advertised as a program that can solve all your issues, remove every malware, speed up your computer performance over 100%, etc. The truth is that there's not a single program that can do that. First of all, these programs aren't made to remove virus and malware, leave this in the hands of Antivirus and Antim... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/572589/what-think-about-advanced-system-care-good-or-not-good/
Relevancy 34.83%

This is a problem that is continuous for about years I have about new floppy disks and computers one with WIN and one with WIN of the disks are not readable on the computer but they run just fine on the computer The error I get on the WIN is quot The disk in and Good bad a floppy, good WIn drive 2000 drive A is not Good floppy, good drive and a bad WIn 2000 formatted Do you want to formatted it now quot I have changed the floppy drive but no luck in solving the problem I have tried those floppy disks on other computers and the same error I get on WIN NT and XP I have also tried these disks on WIN and and they seem to be just fine An intersting thing happens sometimes and that is when I browse the floppy on the computer the problem is solved however not all the times I beleive it is a Windows problem however I don t really know why this is happening If you can help me I would really appreciate it nbsp

Relevancy 34.83%

Does anybody know of a good music player that has a good Equalizer? IMO, the equalizer sucks for WMP 11, realplayer free, and my sound card.

I like the PowerAMP app for my android, the equalizer has a sick bass. but it's not available on pc.

A:good music player with good Equalizer?

I have no idea what you mean by "good" or "sick", but most players have equalizers.

Media Monkey and I-Tunes, for instance.

Equalizers either lower or raise certain frequency bands--if they don't do that, they are broken. Some may control different bands than others, but they all use the same principles.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/205310-good-music-player-good-equalizer.html
Relevancy 34.83%

Hey I have about a year old computer i will tell you the specs MSI VIA MS- v - Motherboard MB PC SDRAM Mhz Intel Celeron - now overclocked to Ghz GB Western Digital rpm HDD now slave - now with a second GB as master it came with a tornado video card but i now good Video so Card... Not computer Good upgraded to a NVIDIA GeForce FX which is a MB AGP x card I got it because it was at a VERY good price and it out of the packet but my friend builds computers and he got the wrong gfx card so he sold this one to me cheap my computer is an AGP x I understand i cant upgrade that unless i get a new motherboard I have drivers that microsoft installed by itself Nvidia GeForce FX Microsoft Corporation is it worth going to the nvidia website and upgrading to their drivers my computer is really old Good Video Card... Not so good computer and slow and i want to get the best performance out of this card I dont think i can run games like Need For Speed Underground can i because i have a slow processor i tried to play Halo Trial downloaded Good Video Card... Not so good computer from microsoft but it went to the loading screen at the start but then just shut down before Good Video Card... Not so good computer it got to the menu My point is what can i do to get maximum performance out of this card but without increasing the startup items too much etc Thankyou nbsp

Relevancy 34.83%

Win2K server. 2 clients win2K Pro no problems. From server, shared out internet connection. Win98 machine not on network until I specify an IP. Then I can ping, print, share and access...but no internet!!! Do I need ICS enabled on the 98 machine? Ethernet 10 base T network, new card, new wiring, same ol' problems. Please advise as I am attempting to regain my sanity.

Relevancy 33.54%

I am building a budget computer for someone and need a beige case that is well built. I have used the slk1600 from antec in the past but that is hard to come by. Is there a model out there that is the same price point as the slk1600? Around 50 -55 delivered? Also the same quality build? I really like antec. I can't find it for under 65 now except one place and they only have two and others had it but can't get it any more. HELP>

A:I need a really good case for a good price

Get your friend to accept a black case and check this Antec SLK1650B
http://geek.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=3113532/

or the beige version: Antec SLK1650
http://shopping.com/xPC-Antec_MID_TOWER_ATX12V_MT_350W_P_S_3X5_25_5X3_5_BEIGE_FRONT_USB

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/i-need-a-really-good-case-for-a-good-price.36553/
Relevancy 33.54%

Have a compaq presario model C700 battery is fully charged runs on AC once you unplug power cord pc shuts off will not run on DC power the battery is good works on other pc s with no problem any ideas what could be wrong Tried unplugging and plugging back in so pc would recognize battery but that didnt work either

Thanks masonman

A:battery good ac good no power up in dc

i have an old pentium3 NEC notebook..
i also have the similar problem as yours. Then i took it to a technician who told me that it was a motherboard flaw. he said that it neither gives nor takes enough power and voltage from and to the battery. yet the battery showed to be charging as well as being fully charged. my battery still works on other notebooks and gives a 2 hour back up on a netbook modified to use the battery.........

yours maybe the same problem as mine..........
GOD Bless

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/battery-good-ac-good-no-power-up-in-dc.1050959/
Relevancy 33.54%

I am building a new system and now I am looking for the best processor to use? As motherboard I am using Biostar Hi Fi A85W and i wanna put 6 GB DDR3 RAM on it. My graphics card will be my prior GTX 450.

any thoughts?

A:What good PROCESSOR for good cost??

what do you intend to do with the machine? Gaming, light or heavy? Video editing, CAD, etc?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/what-good-processor-for-good-cost.1104102/
Relevancy 33.54%

Hello,

I need a pdf maker that can create pdfs from various documents. I already searched on Google for some pdf making software, but the free alternatives that I've found have some limitations ( like watermark or advertising ) and the paid ones were too complicated to use, or had some annoyances. I can use a good advice.

A:Any Good Reccomendations Of A Good Pdf Maker?

PDFCreator is free and no watermarks. It allows you to print to pdf.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/85423/any-good-reccomendations-of-a-good-pdf-maker/
Relevancy 33.54%

hey all i am just asking about a nice easy to use ftp server for windows 7 as for the ones i have tryed out are well lets say crap keep crashing or not responding or don't work how they are ment to so i fort i would give it ago see if you guys can help me out once more

A:anybody no of a good ftp server that works good with 7

BPFTP

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/34958-anybody-no-good-ftp-server-works-good-7-a.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Hey People! I'm new here... Greets for everyone!

Anyway, I wanna build new system and now I am looking for the best processor to use?

As motherboard I am using Biostar Hi Fi A85W and I wanna put 6 GB DDR3 RAM on it. My graphics card will be my prior GTX 450. what do you guys think? my budget will be 200$

A:Good processor for good price?

Well, the best processor you can get is the A10-6800K which will work perfectly with your budget of $200. I believe the CPU is only about $150.00 at most retailers online.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/good-processor-for-good-price.194459/
Relevancy 33.54%

Well people keep saying to me get a good router with a good firewall Because I do not know really how firewalls work or much about routers I m getting confused When people say get good router with a good firewall Is this what I should be looking for in a good router good firewall is the router that will lock all traffic but the appropriate computers the admin sets up for the router only and no other computers can use that router and the use of logging Meaning if people are hacking my router unauthorized use of the router by not improved computer or trying to log into the router by password guessing is a firewall router good good with a what it will alert me My routers does not alert me or has that feature to alert me when there is unauthorized use of the router by not improved computer using the router or trying to log into the router settings by password guessing And tell me if what is a good router with a good firewall there is what is a good router with a good firewall port scanning going on router that will lock all traffic but the appropriate computers the admin sets up for the router only and no other computers can use that router and the use of logging nbsp

Relevancy 33.54%

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1784241&Tab=2&NoMapp=0

A:Is This Card A Good Deal And Is It Any Good?

That's a good card. I'm sure you know it's PCI-E so your motherboard has to support it. Make sure you have a good quality PSU with plenty of power.

MWave.com has it even cheaper with a $15 rebate.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/is-this-card-a-good-deal-and-is-it-any-good.44364/
Relevancy 33.54%

i wanted to kno if i need some sort of cooling device for my computer

motherboard - 44.C (111.F)
CPU - 52.C (126.F)

Relevancy 33.54%

Hello,
I am trying to learn how to enable and disable certain start-ups and services in msconfig so that I can see if it makes a significant difference in boot up and performance speed on my Lenovo, running Vista Home. Is there an analyzer software that can look at my start-up and services and tell me if its good or bad to enable/disable, or what it actually does? Or do I have to google each individual item to find out what each one does?

Thanks,
cway1

A:Good/Not Good msconfig options

First, be sure to only use msconfig as a diagnostic utility - do not use it to make permanent changes. Second, be careful when making changes to services. Third, if you have a specific issue you might just want to tell us what it is and maybe we can help.

But to answer your question, here are a couple of sites:

http://www.blackviper.com/WinVista/servicecfg.htm

http://www.speedyvista.com/services.php

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/375851/goodnot-good-msconfig-options/
Relevancy 33.54%

http dumps-genuis ru Good , Fresh USA Denmark WWW.DUMPS-GENUIS.RU/ UK , China , Dumps Norway , Sell Good http dumps-genuis ru login php http dumps-genuis ru register php Shop Sell Dumps - Track With Pin Online - Without Pin nbsp Buy Dumps Shop amp Qualiaty Good nbsp Regular update is ready The FATTEST update in comparison with competitors and partners HIGH BALANCE DUMPS Strong BINS WWW.DUMPS-GENUIS.RU/ Sell Dumps Good China , USA , UK , Denmark , Norway Good Fresh Capable of High Value Swipes Orders Best Quality Allowing you to shop and cashout longer without risk of declines Discount Campaign Get more cards for your cash Fast Refund Save your time List Dumps nbsp China DUMPS PIN TAIWAN PROVINCE OF CHINA PIN WWW.DUMPS-GENUIS.RU/ Sell Dumps Good China , USA , UK , Denmark , Norway Good Fresh United States DUMPS PIN United KingDom DUMPS PIN CANADA DUMPS PIN Autralia DUMPS PIN Switzerland DUMPS PIN Turkey DUMPS PIN Argentina DUMPS PIN Qatar DUMPS PIN BRAZIL DUMPS PIN DENMARK DUMPS PIN And more DEMO nbsp CONRAD DARCIE D PINCODE B PETTY RONALD PIN B RANDOLPH ELLIOTT PIN B HOWARD WILLIAM PIN B WATSON JOSEPH PIN NICANOR ANNA TongueINCODE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CVV FULLZ C Code AVAILABLE VERIFIED USA Canada UK Australia Italy Spain Denmark Sweden France Germany Netherlands China Japan Brazil nbsp ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ P S We write responses and questions only in English nbsp We HAVE solely This Gmail Marcus corvinus gmail com - NO different Gmail WE HAVE solely THIS ICQ - NO different ICQ WE HAVE Solely THIS DOMAIN http dumps-genuis WWW.DUMPS-GENUIS.RU/ Sell Dumps Good China , USA , UK , Denmark , Norway Good Fresh ru ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Let's contact us We will change your life Prestigious is TOP - Customer is god

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/6767cbc7-6841-445c-82f5-e5a178d9cb10/wwwdumpsgenuisru-sell-dumps-good-china-usa-uk-denmark-norway-good-fresh?forum=TechnetSandboxForum
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi,
I have recently reinstalled XP pro on a PC and do not have internet connection using Internet Explorer or Firefox, I cannot ping either of my other two computers.
I have installed the Mother Board Drivers.

Device managed tells me that both network adapters are working properly, Local Area Connection tells me that I am connected although send/receive packets are about 1 (send) and 20 (receive) after an hour of being told there is a connection.

I multi boot with Windows 7 and a Linux system and they both have internet connection so it seems to be restricted to XP.

Any suggestions on what may be wrong would be appreciated.

A:Solved: network adapters good , local area connection good but no internet connection

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-network-adapters-good-local-area-connection-good-but-no-internet-connection.904920/
Relevancy 33.54%

http://dumps-genuis.ru/
http://dumps-genuis.ru/login.php
http://dumps-genuis.ru/register.php

DUMPS WITH PIN FOR SALE
- WE CHECKING BALANCE OVER 5k for each 
- DUMPS 101 Track1+Track2+PIN.
- DUMPS 201 Track1+Track2+Track3+PIN.
- Daily update.
- Lowest prices at a stuff of such quality.
- Replace lost/stolen/hold/card error/call
- Refunds
- Support 24/7

100% GUARANTEE
UNITED STATES
UNITED KINGDOM
CANADA
BRASIL
CHINA
INDIA

DEMO : 
4744850006606686^CONRAD/DARCIE D^1705101000000000083200832000000 4744850006606686=17051010000000000832 PINCODE: 1022
4388540044889409=170920111327710?%B438854004488940 9^PETTY/RONALD ^1709201113271100000000710000000 PIN : 4559
4388575232888599=190420118709031?%B438857523288859 9^RANDOLPH/ELLIOTT ^1904201187091100000000031000000 PIN: 8090
4388576028659384=181020115400176?%B438857602865938 4^HOWARD/WILLIAM ^1810201154001100000000176000000 PIN: 2020
4388576042761380=180210110000851?%B438857604276138 0^WATSON/JOSEPH ^1802101100001100000000851000000 PIN: 7886
4670100523970258^NICANOR/ANNA^19031010000000150000000 4670100523970258=19031010000015000000 TongueINCODE: 8766

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** WE HAVE SOLELY THIS Gmail : [email protected] ? NO different Gmail.
*** WE HAVE SOLELY THIS ICQ: 687919152 ? NO different ICQ.
*** WE HAVE Solely THIS DOMAIN : http://dumps-genuis.ru/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. We write responses and questions only in English

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d52e603d-c088-4f45-8b97-abffef3f8005/wwwdumpsgenuisru-sell-dumps-good-china-usa-uk-denmark-norway-good-fresh?forum=TechnetSandboxForum
Relevancy 33.54%

http://dumps-genuis.ru/
http://dumps-genuis.ru/login.php
http://dumps-genuis.ru/register.php

I wanna present automated secure dumps shop service with high quality dumps.

BTC fully automatic funding implemented!
After 3 confs from our side you will be funded 100%!!!

EU/WORLD/USA/CANADA/CHINA/UK and more ... 
!!!NEW DUMPS BASES 100% VALID!!!

+ Dumps - Track 1/2 Worldwide Mix
+ 1st HAND DUMPS
+ 24/7 SUPPORT
+ ALL VENDORS
+ GOOD PRICES
+ QUALITY DUMPS SHOP 
+ QUALITY SERVICE 
+ REFUND OF ALL CODES except 00
+ DISCOUNT SYSTEM FOR FAVOURITE CLIENTS IS VERY LOYAL !!!
+ Buy Dumps Shop & Credit Cards with cvv2 

DEMO : 
4744850006606686^CONRAD/DARCIE D^1705101000000000083200832000000 4744850006606686=17051010000000000832 PINCODE: 1022
4388540044889409=170920111327710?%B438854004488940 9^PETTY/RONALD ^1709201113271100000000710000000 PIN : 4559
4388575232888599=190420118709031?%B438857523288859 9^RANDOLPH/ELLIOTT ^1904201187091100000000031000000 PIN: 8090
4388576028659384=181020115400176?%B438857602865938 4^HOWARD/WILLIAM ^1810201154001100000000176000000 PIN: 2020
4388576042761380=180210110000851?%B438857604276138 0^WATSON/JOSEPH ^1802101100001100000000851000000 PIN: 7886
4670100523970258^NICANOR/ANNA^19031010000000150000000 4670100523970258=19031010000015000000 TongueINCODE: 8766

Always welcome and ready for orders!

P.S. We write responses and questions only in English
Join for free at http://dumps-genuis.ru/login.php
Gmail : [email protected]
Sincerely. dumps-genuis.ru/ Dumps Shop.
Good luck all!!!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/dcda71b9-e40a-4eaf-9b1e-6828bb54ce90/wwwdumpsgenuisru-sell-dumps-good-china-usa-uk-denmark-norway-good-fresh?forum=TechnetSandboxForum
Relevancy 30.96%

I ve Got a Few Problems If Anyone Could take their time and read this it would be very much appreciated Heres My Specs Geforce GT Q GHz GB RAM Vista -bit GB Hard Drive So my fans been speeding up really fast and they re making a lot And My This A For PSU? Is Good System? Good of noise for the past couple weeks I also noticed the power supply is very hot and it kinda smells like burning plastic I Dusted out the fan and everything and it made the fan noise and speed go away for a few days Then today i tried playing Call Of Duty MW and now its getting so hot that it shuts down my computer completely and smells like burning really bad So Then i open it up dust it out again and realize that the power supply fan is not spinning So I m Hoping its just my fan burnt out I ve been reading online about what power supply s people are recommending And I don t want to go all out just to find this power supply I just wanna go to best buy and buy Is This A Good PSU? And Good For My System? one But i don t know if this Is This A Good PSU? And Good For My System? one will be good enough when i first bought my computer they told me i needed a better power supply so they gave me some watt one I m not sure what name brand it was it bad obviously lol It s only a year old computer Heres Is This A Good PSU? And Good For My System? the PSU im looking at Corsair - W ATX CPU Power Supply Input Current A Output V A V A V A - V A V Will this work for my system Please help me Any answers or other recommendations from best buy that would be better or should i travel around for a better power supply I m so confused nbsp

A:Is This A Good PSU? And Good For My System?

Corsair - 650W ATX CPU Power SupplyClick to expand...

That is a very good power supply, good choice. In fact, you could save some money and buy the CORSAIR CMPSU-450VX 450W ATX12V V2.2 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Retail for only $65.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/is-this-a-good-psu-and-good-for-my-system.137961/
Relevancy 30.53%

Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:
\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM

Basicly I booted once and everything seemed kosher.. my resolution was like 800x600 and I saw my old desktop and all. Then I moved the PC back to the shelf but I lost my video signal.

I redid the monitor connection and everything was cool again I thought, I got my video signal back but then I got hit with that error when trying to boot.

It's recognizing my HDD but it just won't boot Windows for some reason. Hope it's not too bad.

A:New MB, Vid Card, CPU Installed... 1st Boot = Good, 2nd Boot = Not So Good

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-mb-vid-card-cpu-installed-1st-boot-good-2nd-boot-not-so-good.542754/
Relevancy 24.94%

I run AVG everyday It has found stuff in the past but today I 7.0 good How is AVG did two online scans that found loads of infections Here are the logs - Scan started at Scanning memory Scanning boot sectors Scanning files C System Volume Information restore BFDE D -F - EE - C- DE D A D RP A exe- gt UPXW - DoS How good is AVG 7.0 Win Nenet - gt Infected C System Volume Information restore BFDE D -F - EE - C- DE D A D How good is AVG 7.0 RP A exe- gt UPXW - DoS Win Nenet - gt Infected C System Volume Information restore BFDE D -F - EE - C- DE D A D RP A dll How good is AVG 7.0 - Worm IRC Randon D - gt Infected C System Volume Information restore BFDE D -F - EE - C- DE D A D RP A exe- gt UPXW - DoS Win Nenet - gt Infected C System Volume Information restore BFDE D -F - EE - C- DE D A D RP A exe- gt UPXW - DoS Win Nenet - gt Infected C System Volume Information restore BFDE D -F - EE - C- DE D A D RP A dll - Worm IRC Randon D - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt bla txt - Worm IRC Randon D - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt bnc dll - Worm IRC Randon D - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt config hfg - Worm IRC Randon D - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt crazy exe- gt UPXW - DoS Win Nenet - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt cscan dat - Worm IRC Randon D - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt dtkode txt - Worm IRC Randon I - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt empavms exe - Tool HideWindows - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt impvms dll - Worm IRC Randon D - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt lan bat - Trojan BAT Passer A - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt miconfig exe- gt UPXW - DoS Win Nenet - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt msccl dll - Worm IRC Randon A - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt newuser bat - Worm BAT Randon I - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt nvdrv ocx - Worm IRC Randon A - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt ratsou exe - Backdoor IRC SdBot - gt Suspicious C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt reg xpl - Worm IRC Randon J - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt script dll - Worm IRC Randon I - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt spig txt - Worm IRC Randon D - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt syste dll - Worm IRC Randon I - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt system exe- gt UPXW - DDoS Win ATHO - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt wincmd bat - Trojan BAT Passer A - gt Infected C WINDOWS x exe- gt Instyler Ex-it - gt wind dll - Worm IRC Randon D - gt Infected C WINDOWS NtServicePackUninstall dpvsetup exe - Win HLLW Stepaik C - gt Infected E WINDOWS system dpvsetup exe - Win HLLW Stepaik C - gt Infected E WINDOWS system dllcache dpvsetup exe - Win HLLW Stepaik C - gt Infected Scanned Objects Directories Archives Size Kb - Infected files Found Viruses found Suspicious files Disinfected files Mail files Virus Status Safe Your computer is free of known viruses and Trojan horses Virus Status Infected Your computer is infected with at least one known virus or Trojan horse files scanned file s infected on your disk drives No viruses were detected in memory Your computer is free of known viruses and Trojan horses Virus Detection does not check compressed files Your computer appears safe for now If you want to protect your computer from viruses hackers and privacy threats upgrade to Norton Internet Security No viruses were detected in memory The scan was cancelled before finishing To restart the scan click here Your computer is free of known viruses and Trojan horses Virus Detection does not check compressed files Your computer appears safe for now If you want to protect your computer from viruses hackers and privacy threats upgrade to Norton Internet Security Warning The scan detected a virus that is ac... Read more

A:How good is AVG 7.0

AVG 7 is as good as any (give or take a little...I'm not sure that matters).

Many questions, eg what is the last recorded AVG update on your machine, do you have automatic scanning enabled, etc, etc.

Then please reboot back into normal mode and go here
and run the online virus scan. Please select the Autoclean option when prompted.

Trend will tell you what it fixed; please post that here.

Do you have a firewall? That would help a lot. ZA Free is available at the link in my sig.

Finally,

Please do this:
Download Hijack This .
Unzip to a convenient permanent folder (not a temporary folder or your desktop),

double click HijackThis.exe, and hit "Scan".

When the scan is finished, the "Scan" button will change into a "Save Log" button.
Press that, save the log, Ctrl-A to Select All, and copy its contents here. Most of what it

lists will be harmless or even essential, don't fix anything yet.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/how-good-is-avg-7-0-a-10602.html
Relevancy 24.94%

Hi guys, I need your help! When I bought my laptop,it was installed with a lot of intel and microsoft softwares!But after I formatted it (I am using Ultimate 7) everything got lost and maybe because of this every opened tab just shows the name.Previously,a small window used to show what exactly is opened on that page.Can anyone tell me how to fix this. And I am not a tech genius so please try to keep the answers simple

A:Not looking good!!!! please HELP!!!

Hi Hitesh9, Welcome to SF!
What you want to do is follow this tutorial provided by Brink.
Taskbar Thumbnail Previews - Enable or Disable

You're after option 3.

Hope this is helpful!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/333558-not-looking-good-please-help.html
Relevancy 24.94%

anyone heard or tried this before? http://www.iprivacytools.com/

Its a program you can buy (US$17) to block your IP addy. It gives a proxy address from various countries ( you can choose)
Just wondering if its worth getting or is it easy enough to change my Ip addy myself?

Relevancy 24.94%

I'm posting on a few sites like this they are all inundated with vx coolwwwsearch malware spyware problems at the moment Lavasoft's special Add-On Cleaner does nothing so I'm posting here My log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system drivers dcfssvc exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus AdvTools NPROTECT EXE C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System WFXSVC EXE C Program Files WinFax WFXMOD EXE C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS System Smtray exe C PROGRA NORTON navapw exe C PROGRA WinFax WFXSWTCH exe C vx2 got me good has WINDOWS System wfxsnt exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS System ctfmon exe vx2 has got me good C PROGRA HEWLET HPSHAR hpgs wnf exe C Program Files iPod vx2 has got me good bin iPodService exe C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe C WINDOWS System wuauclt exe R - Default URLSearchHook is missing O - Hosts search netscape com O - Hosts ieautosearch O - Hosts auto search msn com O - Hosts ieautosearch O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - HKLM Run Smapp Smtray exe O - HKLM Run NeroCheck C WINDOWS System NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run NAV Agent C PROGRA NORTON navapw exe O - HKLM Run Advanced Tools Check C PROGRA NORTON AdvTools ADVCHK EXE O - HKLM Run WFXSwtch C PROGRA WinFax WFXSWTCH exe O - HKLM Run WinFaxAppPortStarter wfxsnt exe O - HKLM Run Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe O - HKLM Run Desksite CMA C Program Files desksite bin cma exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS System ctfmon exe O - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger MSMSGS EXE O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger MSMSGS EXE O - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system aklsp dll O - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system aklsp dll O - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system aklsp dll O - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system aklsp dll O - Plugin for spop C Program Files Internet Explorer Plugins NPDocBox dll O - DPF FF B-CA - D - DD- CInstall Class - http www errorguard com installation Install cab O - DPF E F- D - A - DD -E EEEC Symantec RuFSI Utility Class - http security symantec com sscv S bin cabsa cab O - DPF D D - - D -BDCD- C F A B HouseCall Control - http a g akamai net ll xscan cab O - DPF A B- C- -A - A MSN Chat Control - http fdl msn com public chat msnchat cab O - DPF B BFD- E - -B AF- A B EA WScanCtl Class - http www ca com securityadvisor v fo webscan cab O - DPF DD -B E - C -B F-F D EA AvxScanOnline Control - http www bitdefender com scan Msie bitdefender cab O - DPF A A - DA - DAF-B - F E E ActiveScan Installer Class - http www pandasoftware com activescan as asinst cab O - DPF A - C- E - B- D EC D CRAVOnline Object - http www ravantivirus com scan ravonline cab O - Service Dcfssvc - Eastman Kodak Company - C WINDOWS system drivers dcfssvc exe O - Service iPod Service - Apple Computer Inc - C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe O - Service Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service - Symantec Corporati... Read more

A:vx2 has got me good

Welcome to TSF.

This infection is one of the newer ones and may require several tries to fix it. I will first post the fix for HijackThis and then post the second set of instructions. We will need other log files.

Please print out or copy this page to Notepad. Make sure to work through the fixes in the exact order it is mentioned below. If there's anything that you don't understand, ask your question(s) before proceeding with the fixes. You should not have any open browsers when you are following the procedures below.

Go to My Computer->Tools/View->Folder Options->View tab and make sure that 'Show hidden files and folders' (or 'Show all files') is enabled. Also make sure that Display the contents of System Folders' is checked. Windows XP's search feature is a little different. When you click on 'All files and folders' on the left pane, click on the 'More advanced options' at the bottom. Make sure that Search system folders, Search hidden files and folders, and Search subfolders are checked.

For the options that you checked/enabled earlier, you may uncheck them after your log is clean. If we ask you to fix a program that you use or want to keep, please post back saying that (we don't know every program that exists, so we may tell you to delete a program that we think is bad to keep).

Turn off system restore by right clicking on My Computer and go to Properties->System Restore and check the box for Turn off System Restore. Click Apply and then OK. Restart your computer. After we are finished with your log file and verified that it's clean, you may turn it back on and create a new restore point.

Download Winsock2Fix and unzip it. Then double-click on it to run it.

Reboot into Safe Mode (hit F8 key until menu shows up). Make sure to close any open browsers. Run a scan in HijackThis. Check each of the following and hit 'Fix checked' (after checking them) if they still exist (make sure not to miss any):

R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O1 - Hosts: 69.20.16.183 search.netscape.com
O1 - Hosts: 69.20.16.183 ieautosearch
O1 - Hosts: 69.20.16.183 auto.search.msn.com
O1 - Hosts: 69.20.16.183 ieautosearch
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\aklsp.dll

Delete the following Files/Folders (delete folders if no filename is specified) according to their directory (if none, just do a search for them) and delete them if they exist:

c:\windows\system32\aklsp.dll

Reboot into Normal Mode and run new HijackThis scan. Save the log file and run HijackThis Analyzer in the same folder to get the result.txt log. Just post the contents of the result.txt file in the forum.

To help prevent future spyware installations/infections, please read the Anti-Spyware Section and use the tools provided.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND PART OF FIX - DO THIS NOW

Before doing anything, MAKE SURE that you can keep your computer on (at least until we get it fixed). This infection requires us to detect and remove it without rebooting or restarting your computer. If you can't keep your computer on today, then I suggest that you don't get the logs yet until you are ready. With that said (when ready):

Please download the following programs required for the removal process:

Kill2Me http://www.greyknight17.com/spy/Kill2Me.exe
PV http://www.greyknight17.com/spy/pv.zip
VX2Finder(126) http://www.greyknight17.com/spy/VX2Finder(126).exe
Hoster http://www.greyknight17.com/spy/Hoster.exe
CleanUp! http://cleanup.stevengould.org/ or http://www.greyknight17.com/spy/Cleanup.exe
KillBox http://www... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/vx2-has-got-me-good-30435.html
Relevancy 24.94%

I used Higjackthis and I'm unsure whats good or bad Reason for the scan pop ups Thanks Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C windows system hpsysdrv exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Unload hpqcmon exe C WINDOWS System hphmon exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe C Program Files Multimedia Card Reader shwicon k exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe C bad? these Are or good Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DragToDisc DrgToDsc exe C Program Are these good or bad? Files Roxio Easy CD Creator AudioCentral RxMon exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS System DeltTray exe C Program Files Trkzsm Muwuor exe C HP KBD KBD EXE C PROGRA MUSICM MUSICM MMDiag exe C Program Files ACNielsen Homescan Internet Transporter HSTrans Are these good or bad? exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X fppdis a exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Are these good or bad? Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr acrotray exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe C Program Files Updates from HP Program BackWeb- exe C Program Files Digidesign Drivers MMERefresh exe C Program Files MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCH Jukebox mim exe C WINDOWS ehome ehSched exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpqgalry exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator AudioCentral Playlist exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS ehome ehmsas exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http us hpwis com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http srch-us hpwis com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www iesearch com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http srch-us hpwis com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http as starware com dp search x w EABNLxlOuKWXYU R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhost local R - URLSearchHook no name - - no file O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - B DE- C - BF-B B- B F A E - C Program Files Microsoft Money System mnyside dll O -... Read more

A:Are these good or bad?

WELCOME TO TSF ELEKTOCURRENT!!!

Please post this HERE

Christian Dude

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/are-these-good-or-bad-240465.html
Relevancy 24.94%

I just got me a brand new pc and here are the specs http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1834/specs1.jpg listed in that image what are your thoughts on my new pc i got it for 500dollars on black friday im just wondering was it a good buy from a hardware standpoint i love the pc as of today and im happy i finally found something that i like but i dont know mutch about the hardware so was the cpu and everything worth the 500 i spend. and one more this are intel processors designed more for games or for multitasking ?

A:how good is my new pc?

Quote: Originally Posted by bigboi972

I just got me a brand new pc and here are the specs http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1834/specs1.jpg listed in that image what are your thoughts on my new pc i got it for 500dollars on black friday im just wondering was it a good buy from a hardware standpoint i love the pc as of today and im happy i finally found something that i like but i dont know mutch about the hardware so was the cpu and everything worth the 500 i spend. and one more this are intel processors designed more for games or for multitasking ?

Better than a dual core, not as good as an i7. Good for light to medium gaming.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/131193-how-good-my-new-pc.html
Relevancy 24.94%

I need to move my main display to VGA from the current DVI ( there is a good reason for this but the explanation is long )
But im having several issues with this
On DVI the system (Win8.1) recognizes the monitor and i have 1920 as an option
When i switch to VGA it goes to generic and i dont have 1920
I tried installing the driver but still nothing
Maybe there is an issue because i have 2 DVI outlets on my graphics card and i connected the DVI and VGA cables on them separately!? Maybe somehow windows is in love with the old one!?
My monitor is an ASUS PA238
My graphics card radeon r7 somthing

( i hope this is in the correct forum...i didnt see any forum for displays )

A:DVI good VGA bad

Last drivers for those series of cards are 14.a2 "Omega", do you have "AMD Catalyst Control Center" ? If you do turn off "EDID" and set frequency at 60 MHz.

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/61901-dvi-good-vga-bad.html
Relevancy 24.94%

Buying a new pc made a q based one and some guy paid me triple here cause of dollar prices venezuela So yeah just wondering if this is any good? any Is this good Read some reviews the radeon had some probs with cooling or something i do not know a lot of this so i took the wich is better and so far i ve read runs cooler than gt lt CASE Antec Twelve Hundred Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E amp Tpk ANTE MOBO GIGABYTE GA-EP -UD P LGA Intel P ATX http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E amp Tpk ga-ep -ud p CPU Intel Core Quad Q Yorkfield GHz MB L Cache LGA W Quad-Core Processor http www newegg com Product Product Is this any good? aspx Item N E HEATSINK XIGMATEK HDT-S mm Rifle CPU Cooler http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E RAM G SKILL GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E PSU CORSAIR CMPSU- TX W ATX V EPS V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Supply http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E amp Tpk CORSAIR W PSU GPU SAPPHIRE OCSR Radeon HD GB -bit GDDR PCI Express x HDCP http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E HDD Seagate Barracuda ST AS GB RPM MB Cache SATA Gb s quot Hard Drive More like a casual gamer still i wanna play Top games and the ones coming this year and the next So Is it good or i should change something Thx in advance nbsp

A:Is this any good?

It's your choice... Looks good to me. I would have chosen Nvidia over ATI though

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/is-this-any-good.126279/
Relevancy 24.94%

Just been given two sticks of ram to fit the spare slots in my pc. However the machine then booted slower and when it got to the desktop just hung. A press (or two) of the reset button seemed to resolve the problem and then it ran fine (and quicker). Is one type of RAM incompatible with the other or are there setting changes that need to be made?
The motherboard is a K8 Triton nForce 4 SLI GA-K8N SLI.
The original RAM is marked as DDR 400(3) 512Mx16.
The new RAM is DDR SDRAM 512MB DIMM PC3200.
If they won't work together which is the better one to fit?

Any input appreciated!

Cheers,

Ken

Relevancy 24.94%

My Norton AV is now expired and I think I'd like to try something different. I heard that Nod 32 was good, but after trying it for 30 days, I wasn't too impressed with it. I'm now trying Kaspersky and I like it. Now my question is...is Kaspersky a good AV? I've heard that some are better than others.
Thanks.

A:Is this any good?

Hi..haven't used Kaspersky..so can't say..check out link below..
http://av-comparatives.org

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/is-this-any-good.403243/
Relevancy 24.94%

Hello Posting this one on behalf of brother who is still rather new to this old pop-up Good As soon as he starts surfing he gets hit with pop-ups trying to redirect to other destinations i e bigdiscountbuy com normal yyy html health-yshopping com normal yyy html Plus a few others I have run many virus ad-ware programs from the process and removed a load of junk but the pop-ups remain Can you help as he is driving me mad Thanks Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass Good old pop-up exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security NISUM EXE C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security ccPxySvc exe C Program Files Executive Software DiskeeperLite DKService exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem dslstat exe C Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem dslagent exe C Program Files Logitech Video LogiTray exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C PROGRA Ashampoo ASHAMP PopUpKiller exe C WINDOWS system LVComS exe C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasDtServ exe C Program Files BT Broadband Basic Help bin mpbtn exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Documents and Settings Owner Desktop JUNK hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www wanadoo co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www wanadoo co uk R - Default URLSearchHook is missing O - Toolbar MSN Toolbar - BDAD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - blank file missing O - Toolbar Wanadoo - E BD F- B D- E-A F -F B BBB A - C PROGRA wanadoo wanadoo dll O - Toolbar no name - F - D - - AD - C D ADC - no file O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run DSLSTATEXE C Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem dslstat exe icon O - HKLM Run DSLAGENTEXE C Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem dslagent exe O - HKLM Run SPK exe btgcys exe O - HKLM Run gcasServ quot C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasServ exe quot O - HKLM Run VTPreset VTPreset exe O - HKLM Run LogitechVideoRepair C Program Files Logitech Video ISStart exe O - HKLM Run LogitechVideoTray C Program Files Logitech Video LogiTray exe O - HKLM Run NeroCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe O - HKLM Run ccApp C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe O - HKLM Run ccRegVfy C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccRegVfy exe O - HKLM Run Symantec NetDriver Monitor C PROGRA SYMNET SNDMon exe Consumer O - HKLM RunServices SPK exe btgcys exe O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU Run Ashampoo PopUpBlocker C PROGRA Ashampoo ASHAMP PopUpKiller exe O - Global Startup Adobe Reader Speed Launch lnk C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader reader sl exe O - Global Startup BT Broadband Basic Help lnk C Program Files BT Broadband Basic Help bin matcli exe O - Extra context menu item amp Search - http edits mywebsearch com toolbar p ZNxuk YYGB O - Extra context menu item Wanadoo Search - file C Program Files WANADOO Cache SelectedContextSearch htm O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin npjpi dll O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin npjpi dll O - Extra button no name - FC E - E- c-AF E-B EFE - no file O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs ex... Read more

A:Good old pop-up

Hi and welcome to TSF.

I am currently reviewing your log. Please note that this is under the supervision of an expert analyst, and I will be back with a fix for your problem as soon as possible.

You may wish to Subscribe to this thread (Thread Tools) so that you are notified when you receive a reply.

Please be patient with me during this time.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/good-old-pop-up-85792.html
Relevancy 24.94%

For playing the newer pc games that are out.

A8-6600K 3.9GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) 4-Core APU
16GB of 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM 000300
1TB Hard Drive Storage Space
AMD Radeon HD8570D Graphics Chip
High Performance FM2+ Motherboard
AVP Mamba Case with Neon LED's

http://www.tenforums.com/pc-custom-builds-overclocking/52128-pic-good-win-10-pro-64-bit.html
Relevancy 24.94%

If I wanted an AMD Athlon 64 X2 with a good balance of low cost and performance, would I still be better off going with an Intel? And if so which?

Thanks.

A:Are AMD any good?

i find amd are usually cheaper but i don't know what the prices are if you're in the US

if it's like the prices over here then you will get about the same performance for cheaper with amd

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/are-amd-any-good.92640/
Relevancy 24.94%

I have been using Google Earth for many years without a single problem ,,,,,,, till now that is.
It works perfectly on my Laptop.
However when I try to start it on my Desk Top the initial black Google patch comes up. Then after a couple of seconds that tips page comes on. The tips page is frozen and I can't get rid of it either by clicking the red X (top left) or the close button the bottom. Then another message appears saying there is a problem do I want to send a report, I have clicked yes several times. I have uninstalled about 3 times and
re-downloaded but no change.
Why the Desktop and not the Laptop????

A:One good / One bad

Try changing the start up mode for Google Earth. Use either Direct X mode or Open GL mode. This website may help as well.

https://support.google.com/earth/answer/176176?h

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/320560-one-good-one-bad.html
Relevancy 24.94%

Is this PSU;
http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX37626
Any good for this GPU?
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131473

A:Is this PSU good for my GPU?

No need to start a new thread for a question asked in another thread, continue here: http://forums.techguy.org/hardware/1103813-there-any-specifications-getting-new.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/is-this-psu-good-for-my-gpu.1104200/
Relevancy 24.94%

Yeah i was jus playing mw2 and was getting 75 Fps stable, just wondered whether that was good etc

BTW I am playing at 1080P

set up is:

I5 760 @3.5 Ghz
GA-P55-USB3
VTX3D 5770
4GB CORSAIR
650W CORSAIR

Thanks for reading

A:Is 75 FPS in MW2 good?

yes thats fine now if you were getting 45fps or less then you might have a problem

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/is-75-fps-in-mw2-good.159824/
Relevancy 24.94%

I have had my computer for about two years. It come as a game computer which has loads of space. For about a month now it has been running slow, freezing up, turning off by itself, etc. But one there is one problem I hate more than all of the others, it will just turn into huge appearance size that I can't change back through preferences, forcing me to restart it.

Can someone please help/does anyone know what I can do to get this fixed??!!

I have tried everything, I even left it cut off a couple days.

A:My XP is... Not Good..

Can someone please help me??!!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/my-xp-is-not-good-260553.html
Relevancy 24.94%

I am just curious For the past week or so I have received the same suspicious e-mail over and over at just my eudoramail address Strangely enough although I presume it must be bulk mail it does not to up be This good. any can't go to my This can't be up to any good. Bulk Mail Folder but to my Inbox It claims to be from quot email protected quot and the subject line reads quot Use this patch immediately quot The text reads quot Dear friend use this Internet Explorer patch now There are dangerous virus sic in the internet now More than already infected quot and there is a byte attachment whose name is Patch exe I did not click on it of course and have been deleting the e-mails as they arrived Since Microsoft has its own automatic download system for Windows updates it seems to me that few people with WinXP at least would be fooled by this message but I am wondering if anyone else has been getting it It also seems strange to me that I don t get it at any of my other e-mail addresses nbsp

Relevancy 24.94%

I currently have Win XP Pro 32 bit. I am considering buying the 64 bit version. What is the difference in performance and stability?
What are some other good and bad points?

I have Office Professional 2003, will I need to purchase a 64 bit version?
Drivers?

A:XP Pro 32 bit Vs. 64 bit the good & Bad?

These threads should answer most of your questions

http://www.techsupportforum.com/micr...-quesiton.html
http://www.techsupportforum.com/micr...it-32-bit.html
http://www.techsupportforum.com/f15/...lp-219671.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/xp-pro-32-bit-vs-64-bit-the-good-and-bad-255892.html
Relevancy 24.94%

Hi Gang I will try to explain this as good as I can This all started when I was having a problem with Google so I deleted it and tried to reinstall it and I could not get it to install I would click on install and it would just sit there forever I am just telling you this because it might have something to do with it Now I am using Win and IE Ok so the Here one. good is a problem is this Say I want to open up a site like Yahoo I click on the icon and the little tab pops up and says yahoo com and with in a couple or less seconds it go to waiting for yahoo com I have never noticed it doing this until recently And if I let it sit there long enough eventually it will go to The page cannot be displayed This is not only with yahoo I only used that as an example Any and all help appreciated Thanx Gunny

A:Here is a good one.

Try these solutions....First completely uninstall Google Chrome...I am assuming that is what you refer to as just Google.
Use Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems
to uninstall Chrome.

Next, clean up the Temporary files, Cookies, logs, program caches, etc using CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
Use the default settings. No need to use the Registry Cleaner tool....risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck any offers
of toolbars...especially Yahoo.

If the problem still persists use this Windows Repair (All In One) Download . Be sure to run Option #4 as well as other repairs.

Check for adware using AdwCleaner.
download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
Click on the Scan button.
AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
After reviewing the log, click on the Clean button.
Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/553912/here-is-a-good-one/
Relevancy 24.94%

this good?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817148027

A:is this a good psu

I'd do a Google search and see what you turn up on supply ratings or reviews. Here's the first entry I found: http://compreviews.about.com/cs/casesandmods/bb/aabybpsus.htm

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/is-this-a-good-psu.437729/
Relevancy 24.94%

i am looking for a good dvr that has no subscribtion fees. i just want a dvr that i can manually set to record and i can record and watch a different channel at the same time and pause live tv rewind and such. if you know one with a free tv guide please post. o yeah and i also want one with a way to output recordings to my comp. i prefer things under $400! please post if you know any good ones. thanks

Relevancy 24.94%

Good morning evening Am having problems today My Internet Explorer has been hijacked - and not working and all GOOD this with somebody - Please Log... help HJT can DAY sorts of weird things are happening am using GOOD DAY - Please can somebody help with this HJT Log... Mozilla at present An application has appeared in the bottom appliocations tray in the screen It is an icon that switches between a red circle with a line through it and a green handicapped sign when you clikc on it a bubble box come up that says Your computer is infected Critical sytem error system detected virus activities They may cause critical system failure please use antimalware software to clean and protect your system from parasite programs click here to get alla available software and when you click it takes to me to website to download a program called spyware quake I have uninstalled it - and it has gone for now My Internet Explorer has been Hijacked and is set to blank - WinPatrol has popped up relling me that my BHO settings have been changed and that C WINDOWS system hpA tmp is changing them - Now home page is blank and won t operate Occassionally a website www systemupdates net pops up and reinstalls Spyware Quake Also getting pop-ups from spyware gaurd telling me if i want to dial another number proxy PestTrap Class ID Registry key nothing done HKEY CLASSES ROOT CLSID DA D- E E- FD -A D -B C E Smitfraud-C Settings Registry value nothing done HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion policies explorer run nvctrl exe Vcodec Data File nothing done C WINDOWS system ncompat tlb PestTrap Class ID Registry key nothing done HKEY CLASSES ROOT CLSID DA D- E E- FD -A D -B C E Smitfraud-C Settings Registry value nothing done HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion policies explorer run nvctrl exe Vcodec Data File nothing done C WINDOWS system ncompat tlb Spybot Search and destroy has found - PestTrap Vcodec and SmitfraudC and is unable to delete them AVG has found a Java ByteVerify bug that has been identified All in all not the best start to the day Not sure what is going on I have put HJT Log below - and would be greatful for any help Not the most IT Literate person so please be clear Thanks in advance Peace Paxos --- Spybot - Search amp amp Destroy version --- - - Includes Cookies sbi - - Includes Dialer sbi - - Includes Hijackers sbi - - Includes Keyloggers sbi - - Includes LSP sbi - - Includes Malware sbi - - Includes PUPS sbi - - Includes Revision sbi - - Includes Security sbi - - Includes Spybots sbi - - Includes Tracks uti - - Includes Trojans sbi Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system nvctrl exe C WINDOWS zHotkey exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasServ exe C Program Files BillP Studios WinPatrol winpatrol exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint KEM exe C Program Files SMART Board Software SMARTBoardTools exe C Program Files SpywareGuard sgmain exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint KHALMNPR EXE C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files SMART Board Software Aware exe C Program Files SMART Board Software Marker exe C Program Files SpywareGuard sgbhp exe C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasDtServ exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SpybotSD exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe C WINDOWS system ldF tmp R - HKLM ... Read more

Relevancy 24.94%

Greetings does all of this look good to you all Been having wondering if all is on the up and up Thank you so much for looking because I looked at it and can't see anything weird but cannot understand it all anyway Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE good log? my here in Is all Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLAcsd exe C Program Files Common Files AOL TopSpeed aoltsmon exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus Is all good here in my log? IWP NPFMntor exe Is all good here in my log? C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C windows system hpsysdrv exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C HP KBD KBD EXE C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exe C WINDOWS ALCXMNTR EXE C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLDial exe C Program Files HP hpcoretech hpcmpmgr exe C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA COMMON AOL AOLSPY AOLSP Scheduler exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Microsoft Money System mnyexpr exe C PROGRA COMMON AOL EE AOLHOS EXE C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr acrotray exe C Program Files SEC MagicTune GammaTray exe C Program Files Compaq Connections Program Compaq Connections exe C Program Files SEC Natural Color NaturalColorLoad exe C PROGRA COMMON AOL EE AOLServiceHost exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Console NSCSRVCE EXE C Program Files Microsoft Office Office WINWORD EXE C Program Files Outlook Express msimn exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system ntvdm exe C DOCUME COMPAQ LOCALS Temp Temporary Directory for hijackthis zip HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY rio amp pf desktop O - BHO Yahoo Companion BHO - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn ycomp dll O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - B CA - A - D -A DF- BB - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO NAV Helper - A F D D-E - D -B A - BB FDD - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - BHO no name - FDD B - D - ffb- - B AD ACC - no file O - Too... Read more

A:Is all good here in my log?

I see no serious malware in your log. Are you experiencing any issues, or just looking for a checkup?

We can take care of a couple of minor things:

Before you do anything else, create a folder for HijackThis and put it in a permanent folder (like C:\HJT) instead of the Temp folder. This is required because HijackThis will create backups and we don't want them to be deleted.

Open HijackThis and click on 'Do a System Scan Only'. Check the following entries if they exist (make sure you do not miss any) and click Fix Checked

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TY... io&pf=desktop
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TY...rio&pf=desktop
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TY...rio&pf=desktop
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TY...rio&pf=desktop
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TY... io&pf=desktop
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TY... io&pf=desktop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perform an online scan with Internet Explorer with Panda ActiveScan

Click on the "Free To Use ActiveScan" located on the top right hand corner Click Check Now and a "pop up" window will appear. * Please ensure that your pop up blocker doesn't block it *
Enter your e-mail address, country, and state & click Scan Now * The download of the 8 MB Panda's ActiveX control will take place *
Begin the scan by selecting My Computer If it finds any malware, it will offer you a report.
Please ignore any entry it finds and the offer to buy the program to remove the entry, as we will address this later.
Click on See report then click Save report
*Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan

---------------------------------------------------

Post the results from Panda, and a new HJT log, please.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/is-all-good-here-in-my-log-101051.html
Relevancy 24.94%

Is eset nod32 antivirus/malwarebytes/superantispyware a good mix for security?

A:A good mix?

Pretty good. I prefer Avira instead of ESET, but that's just me. You can compare yourself here:

AV-Comparatives - Independent Tests of Anti-Virus Software - Welcome to AV-Comparatives.org

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/73739-good-mix.html
Relevancy 24.94%

Alright guys. Im going to make a major upgrade to my computer, and the only parts that will remain will be the drive and my HDD. My purpous is gaming and, I'd like to know if this rig can run games like gta IV, battlefield bad company 2, crysis, far cry, nfs shift, etc etc properly with an average of maybe 50/60 fps + MAXED OUT.

XFX Core Edition 550W - 57.9?
PNY GEFORCE GTX 560 TI - 1GB DDR5 - PCI-EXPRESS 2.0 - 199?
Corsair 2x2048MB DDR3 1333Mhz XMS3 CL9 New Classic - 44.90?
ASUS M4A87TD EVO AMD870G SKAM3 - 97.50?
AMD PHENOM II X4 955 BE Quad-Core 64Bits 8MB BOX SKAM3 - 122.90?
Zalman Z9 Plus LED Display - 51.9?

Total - 574?

A:How good is it?

Hello PRiMO, I'll throw my two cents in. I'd go for more than 1 550W power supply to make sure there's enough headroom for all your stuff and adding something else new. The X4 975 is slightly more money but is 3.6Ghz instead of 3.2Ghz. The graphics board still uses CPU some CPU time so faster is better and will overclock to 4+Ghz. Also That board should support 1600Mhz, CL8 memory which will add performance too, if possible go with 8GB. You will need to adjust RAM volts and bus setting to do that with an AMD CPU, but it can be done.
The rest looks good. Go to nVIDIA's Driver page to get the latest driver, a new WHQL cerified one will be out soon. Currently the newest is 270.61.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/164602-how-good.html
Relevancy 24.94%

What do i Delete of my log file R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www comcast net a R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet bad is How what know good? Do and i Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO SnagIt Toolbar Loader - C D-C - C - -FCE AD C - C Program Files TechSmith SnagIt SnagItBHO dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO ContributeBHO Class - C How Do i know what is bad and good? DC - - A A- D-C C How Do i know what is bad and good? - C Program Files Adobe Adobe Contribute CS contributeieplugin dll O - BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C Program Files Real RealPlayer rpbrowserrecordplugin dll O - BHO no name - B CA - A - D -A DF- BB - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - BHO no name - FDD B - D - ffb- - B AD ACC - no file O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - Toolbar Contribute Toolbar - BDDE -E A - -B E- B B FC - C Program Files Adobe Adobe Contribute CS contributeieplugin dll O - Toolbar SnagIt - FF E -ABDE- EB-B E-D AAB CABE - C Program Files TechSmith SnagIt SnagItIEAddin dll O - HKLM Run ehTray C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe O - HKLM Run RemoteControl quot C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe quot O - HKLM Run RoxioEngineUtility quot C Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared System EngUtil exe quot O - HKLM Run RoxioDragToDisc quot C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DragToDisc DrgToDsc exe quot O - HKLM Run RoxioAudioCentral quot C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator AudioCentral RxMon exe quot O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run nForce Tray Options sstray exe r O - HKLM Run CHotkey zHotkey exe O - HKLM Run SunKistEM quot C Program Files eMachines Bay Reader shwiconem exe quot O - HKLM Run LMPDPSRV C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X LMPDPSRV EXE O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime QTTask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run Acrobat Assistant quot C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe ID EYTHM C PROGRA COMMON Adobe ADOBEV Server bin VERSIO EXE O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run Aim quot C Program Files AIM aim exe quot d locale en-US ee aol imApp O - HKUS S- - - Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User 'NETWORK SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User 'SYSTEM' O - HKUS DEFAULT Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User 'Default user' O - Global Startup BigFix lnk C Program Files BigFix BigFix exe O - Global Startup Bluetooth lnk O... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/how-do-i-know-what-is-bad-and-good-302693.html
Relevancy 24.94%

I don't know if I'm in the right place for this. But I'm might buy this computer with these specifications:

It's the Acer Aspire T136 + AL1717AS
AMD Sepmron 3100+ Processor (1.8 GHz)
Videocard: SIS 761GX Onboard, 128 Mb shared

Is that good enough to play some standard 3d games? Like some racing games or so?

A:Is this good?

um i should think so but im not too good with those specs.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/is-this-good.55331/
Relevancy 24.94%

I have recently completed building a system for a friend For a week I was able to play with it flawlessly When he came to pick it up we started to burn a cd It made it through the quot preparing tracks quot part but never started to burn Now when I go into quot My good boy... being cd/rw not little Computer quot and click on the drive it comes up as if there is a cd in there with nothing cd/rw not being good little boy... on it It won t play or recognize any cd s I ve tried unplugging it uninstalling the driver and restarting letting windows recognize it as new and install driver for it I ve also switched places on the cable with the DVD drive Both jumpers are set for quot Cable Select quot Any suggestions or should I just try to get an RMA from New Egg Thanks Bill Setup Chaintech S P P Prescott MB PC I know too slow lol came out of his old pc to cd/rw not being good little boy... save money GB WD MBB Master GB WD MBB Slave Lite-on x CD RW Slave Lite-on DVD Master W Antec PS Powercolor XT MB nbsp

A:cd/rw not being good little boy...

Probably it is a bad CD burner and you should send it back. You might want to check your bios settings. But, since it was working and then stopped working I would guess that it is just broken. Maybe there is another CD drive you could try from another PC.

I had trouble with my CD drives and I used a cleaning CD and the problems went away. I was getting slow reads and a lot of repeats in a game I was playing.

I had done some plaster work in the room with the PC in it and had not put the system in a plastic bag ect.

Steve

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-rw-not-being-good-little-boy.249002/
Relevancy 24.94%

Im running Zone Alarm at the moment, but my subscription is coming to an end, im thinkiung about not renewing it, as it is a bit resource heavy at times,
just wondering, if its worth getting MSE? what sort of footprint does it leave?

A:MSE - any good?

It's light on resources, works great and it's free.

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/56944-mse-any-good.html
Relevancy 24.94%

hi guys im brand new here (first post) and a bit of a computer newbie...know enough to get my buy can add my own ram and hard-drive etc but just wanted to know how good you guys think my pc is and if its good enough to run most games...cod mw2 etc.

Motherboard:M4A78LT-M
Processor:Amd 2 X4 3.0Ghz
1080P Hdmi & Dvi-D
Memory:4GB DDR3 1333MHZ
750GB HDD( probably irrelavent)
ATI Radeon 3000 1GB.
Crossfire Support! MoBo and Built In G-card
450W PSU.
OS:Windows xp 32-bit, soon to be windows vista 64-bit (not enought cash for win 7)
Thanks guys

A:How good is my PC?

Is your video card an AGP?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-good-is-my-pc.153836/
Relevancy 24.94%

I see everybody is singing songs of praise to MSE but is it really that good Yesterday evening I felt my PC is acting really MSE good is? How weird it responds slower then usually How good MSE really is? and everything else was kind a different so I decided to do a full scan with MSE which I have also installed and used as primary antivirus with Malwarebytes as a scanner on demand I have updated MSE once again did a full scan and it found nothing Since condition of my PC ws nothing better I decided to uninstall MSE and install my good old Avast PRO and do the scan then And what a surprise Avast found virus and trojan keylogger which I found later I got from my neighbours USB So is MSE really that good How good MSE really is? like everybody say or is it just a quot new free antivirus quot rush Like I said I did an update before the scan and did a full scan but MSE found nothing I think I'll stick with my good old friend Avast PRO for now

A:How good MSE really is?

If you're helping to beta test it, then send a feedback report.

Also, have your neighbor disinfect thier flash drive ... instructions:

Flash_Disinfector link
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com...isinfector.exe
Next, turn off the Autorun feature in Windows
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...nd-usb-drives/
*** Note: Be sure to insert your flashdrives before you begin!
Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives including your mobile phone. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
Reboot your computer when done.
Note: Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive plugged in when you ran it. Don't delete this folder...it will help protect your drives from future infection.

*** note, some anti-virus programs will detect this as a virus, it is not and it's perfectly safe to run.

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/15641-how-good-mse-really.html
Relevancy 24.94%

I have a touchscreen laptop with a pentium quad core processor 4gb of ram and a 500gb hdd.
is this ok to play flash games and minecraft on? I'm not going to do any video rendering btw.

A:Is this good?

Seems o.k. for those Minecraft system requirements | Can I Run Minecraft

Always just look up the games system requirements.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/55357-good.html
Relevancy 24.94%

i recently ordered a ATI Radeon 9800 Pro and i heard it uses up alot of power so i think i need to replace my current 300 Watt PSU i found this Power Supply Unit on newegg for $30 and its 580 Watts does anyone think thats good can someone tell me what do they think is better on a tight budget this is my current specifations

Athlon XP 2200+
512 MB of RAM
ATI Radeon 8500 upgraded to ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
60 GB Harddrive
DVD-ROM
CD-RW 40x

Relevancy 24.94%

Hello My name is Rob and I can say that I am pretty much a noob when it comes to computer OS' What I can say is that Windows installed very easily on my year old Everex good! so far So now defunct Stepnote SA T It originally shipped with XP media center edition and I managed to get Linux Ubuntu loaded up I actually had Ubuntu So far so good! working very well after much internet research to get all of the hardware working but the SD card reader would no longer work which was a known Ubuntu issue I had then So far so good! upgraded to Ubuntu and I So far so good! no longer could use some functionality like internet sharing with my Windows Mobile cellphone My company offers software at very competitive prices and I purchased Windows I used the install disk to repartition and format the Everex HD from the Linux OS and then proceeded with the install of the Win Everything went great it took about an hour and then a little more time for the latest updates to download install But the most amazing part was that everything worked hardware wise the screen resolution both wired and wireless internet and even the SD card reader came back to life And I am most please about the fact that my cellphone used as a G modem via the ATT wireless network worked immediately As I indicated quot so far so good quot but this has been the easiest install of Windows ever

A:So far so good!

Thanks for sharing robfed and welcome to the forums
It is cool, ain't it?

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/37588-so-far-so-good.html
Relevancy 24.94%

M/B: ASUS A8N5X Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 ATX AMD Motherboard

RAM: CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory

RAM: CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 ST3200826AS 200GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache Serial ATA150 Hard Drive

DVD: LITE-ON Black 2M Cache ATAPI/E-IDE 16X DVD±R DVD Burner

GPU: eVGA 256-P2-N437-LR Geforce 7300GS 256MB 64-bit GDDR2 PCI Express x16 Video Card

PSU: Antec SmartPower 2.0 SP-500 ATX12V 500W Power Supply

make any adjustments other than the MB, for i have already purchased it

Relevancy 24.94%

hello, simple question, i recently bought a new set up, and i failed to look up the power requirements on my vidcards, well now i have a roswell psu and well it has 20 amps on the +12, but my video cards require +30, is this workable? or should i just return the psu and get a new one

A:Is my PSU good enough or do I need a new one?

I don't think it worth taking a risk to run your hardware on PSU which can't handle it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/is-my-psu-good-enough-or-do-i-need-a-new-one.148634/
Relevancy 24.94%

Hi, I am going to have a computer built specifically for high end gaming and would like some opinions on how well this rig would perform.

Many thanks.

A:Will this PC be good?

Hi Iasherzz,

I have a few questions :

1-Are you using this only for gaming or for video editing too ?
2-How much this PC cost ?
3-Will you overclock your PC ?

Because instead of putting a 340$ CPU, you should put a better graphic card like the GTX970 and a i5 4670K which is 240$ and you'll have better performance with the GTX970 and the i5 4670K.

And if you don't overclock you can have a H97 motherboard instead (which is cheaper).

http://www.pchelpforum.com/gaming/123747-will-pc-good.html
Relevancy 24.94%

I used Higjackthis and I'm unsure whats good or bad Reason for the scan pop ups Thanks Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS bad? or Are good these System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C windows system hpsysdrv exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Unload hpqcmon exe C WINDOWS System hphmon exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe C Program Files Multimedia Card Reader shwicon k exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DragToDisc DrgToDsc exe C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator AudioCentral RxMon exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS System DeltTray exe C Program Files Trkzsm Muwuor exe Are these good or bad? C HP KBD KBD EXE C PROGRA MUSICM MUSICM MMDiag exe C Program Files ACNielsen Homescan Internet Transporter HSTrans exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper Are these good or bad? exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X fppdis a exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr acrotray exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe C Program Files Updates from HP Program BackWeb- exe C Program Files Digidesign Drivers MMERefresh exe C Program Files MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCH Jukebox mim exe C WINDOWS ehome ehSched exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpqgalry exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator AudioCentral Playlist exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS ehome ehmsas exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http us hpwis com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http srch-us hpwis com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www iesearch com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http srch-us hpwis com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http as starware com dp search x w EABNLxlOuKWXYU R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhost local R - URLSearchHook no name - - no file O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - B DE- C - BF-B B- B F A E - C Program Files Microsoft Money System mnyside dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - ... Read more

A:Are these good or bad?

Hi,

Step 1

Please go to Start > Control Panel and double click on Add/Remove Programs. Uninstall the following programs if they are present:

Bitgrabber
BitRoll
Bitdownload
Browser Enhancer
CiD Help
CiD Manager
DivoCodec
Download Plugin for Internet Explorer
Get-Torrent version 2.1.0.0
Lop.com
LOP SEARCH
Messenger Plus or Messenger Plus and Client
Netpumper
Search Plugin
Torrent101
Ultimate Browser Enhancer
Window Search
Window Searching
WinZix
W3player
Zone Media

During the uninstallation, you might be asked to verify. Enter the numbers shown in the window and continue.

Then restart your computer. This is important!
Download deljob.exe and save it to your desktop.
Double click on Deljob.exe.
A log, (logit.txt) will open afterwards. If it doesn't, please locate this log on your C drive.
Please post the contents of the logfile in your next reply together with a new HijackThis log.

Step 2

Please go to Virus Total or Jotti and upload C:\Program Files\Trkzsm\Muwuor.exe for scanning.

For Virus Total
Please copy and paste C:\Program Files\Trkzsm\Muwuor.exe in the text box next to the Browse button.
Click on Send File.

For Jotti
Please copy and paste C:\Program Files\Trkzsm\Muwuor.exe in the text box next to the Browse button.
Click on Submit.

Step 2
Please download Deckard's System Scanner from Tech Support Forum and save it to your desktop. Note: You must be logged onto an account with administrator privileges.
Save all your work and close all opened programs.
Double click on dss.exe to run it. Follow the prompts.
When the scan is complete, two log files will be produced. The first one, main.txt, will be maximized, the second one, extra.txt, will be minimized.
Please post the contents of the 2 log files in your next reply. 1 log per reply please.

In your next reply, please post:
Deljob report (C:\logit.txt)
Virus Total or Jotti's scan results of the file from Step 2
The 2 DSS scan reports

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/are-these-good-or-bad-240477.html
Relevancy 24.94%

I haven't played a good RPG lately. Neverwinter Nights was the last one I played and it was my favorite, i loved it. Anyone know any good ones?

Relevancy 24.94%

One of my PC's was badly infected (this one). Not by me though!
Had out of date PC illin.
Vailid version of XP.
Boots up (slower than normal)
Ie works (but has that "different look)
Can not open any programs or open any files (other than IE)
Can not save any files
No task manager
No add remove programs.
Get "application failet to initalize" error when trying to start programs
Where to start ?
Can open task manager, buy get access denied when I try to close unknown programs.

Can not boot in safe mode, asks for user name but there is nowhere to enter a name.

Can not roll system back as that option has disappeared from XP.

Tried to run DDS and GMER but was unable to run, both got errors.

Do have Windows system disk for this system. Have other pc's and can make CD's.

A:Got a good one here...

Can't download anything either.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/271908/got-a-good-one-here/
Relevancy 24.94%

Hello Everyone, from a wet UK

My mate is using Dr.Web Security Space 10, I wondered is their software any good at protection against today's threat? I know they have advanced disinfection technology, but not heard a lot about protection capabilities?

Tony

A:Dr.Web 10, Good, or Not?

Tony Cole said:

Hello Everyone, from a wet UK

My mate is using Dr.Web Security Space 10, I wondered is their software any good at protection against today's threat? I know they have advanced disinfection technology, but not heard a lot about protection capabilities?

Tony Click to expand...

Great detection.
slow down all.(internet,boot time.)
ram huge!
weak BB
great firewall.
good disinfection technology.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/dr-web-10-good-or-not.48867/
Relevancy 24.94%

- - Looking for a PSU once again I bought a w Antec Neopower only to find out its not good enough for my x xtx and now I must spend my quot Orange Box quot money on another PSU Sigh so frusterating But anywhos I was wondering if Cooler Master is a nice brand I was thinking about getting Is good? this PSU this w Cooler Master gt gt Anyone completely positive that this one will be enough for my pc Im kinda traumatized and still frusterated from the current problem and I want to be absolutely sure this PSU will be able to handle everything My specs are -------------------- AMD Athlong NM X GHz CPU Windows Vista Home Premium GB of DDR RAM GB RPM x xtx mb GDDR GPU Card Reader SmartMedia Is this PSU good? XD CompactFlash I II MD SD Mini MMC RS Plus Mobile MS PRO Duo PRO Duo LightScribe DVD SuperMulti Drive CD-Writer DVD burner FireWire ports None in use USB ports One in use router powers itself Audio Channel -------------------- I guess thats everything Oh yeah another concern is Is this PSU good? the amps The Is this PSU good? Cooler Master has A on a Dual v Rail the Antec had A on a Dual vA Rail but heard that PSU actually lose a few amps so its a bit lower So would the A meet the requirements of the A for the x xtx Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Is this PSU good?

i have a coolermaster psu similar to that one and i haven't had any problems as far as i know.

as long as the psu has enough amps for your graphics card and enough watts for your setup, you'll be fine. 550w will probably be ok but see what this website thinks you will need. the main thing to think about when buying a psu is your graphics card, it will tell you how many watts and amps it needs then you pertty much just need something to meet the amp requirements and exceed the watt requirement.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/is-this-psu-good.88868/
Relevancy 24.94%

Hey guys,

A week ago I posted about my game crashing issues, and we decided it was because my PSU just wasn't up to scratch.

I've been looking at PSUs, and this one looks good....but I need some opinions on it. Take a look.

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/101299

Also, don't forget to take a look at the reviews of it...

A:Is this a good PSU?

i have never heard of sansun, and can't find them on any good or bad lists. there are a few reviews on it from various sites, but they are fairly obvious paid endorsements and not reliable reviews.

I would expect more +12v amperage out of 500w PSU. and i don't like when one label is printed for mutiple models and they use a cheap sticker to identify your specific model from the list of specs.

IMHO it looks cheap to me, but i have no first hand experience with it to prove it either way. going on what little information is available that i could find for it, it would appear to me that you would be mainly paying for the modular sleeved cables and led fans and not for actual build and parts quality.

cheers :wave:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/is-this-a-good-psu.54737/
Relevancy 24.94%

Hi I am thinking about updating xp to windows 7 and did the Microsoft upgrade thing that tell you if your system will work with windows 7 and it came back saying that my graphics adapter would not work with windows 7.ok so do I buy a graphics card suitable for windows 7 and will that sort that problem. When it says adapter does that mean something on the motherboard. Any help would be appreciated. The graphics on my motherboard are sis mirage. adapter sis761. sis compatable. driver version 6.14.10.3930. 3200 athlon.

Dxdiag attached

A:GPU Not good enough..

Can someone point me in the right direction?
graphics adapter wont support Aero user interface in windows 7 was the message I got when I ran the update check tool.

Cheers

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/321305-gpu-not-good-enough.html
Relevancy 24.94%

I dont know that much about rpg games but i am looking for one that you can walk around and do quests. I think it might be like 3rd person? Are there any rpg games like that where you can play others on LAN? I would like to have good graphics and i dont want any porno game.
Thanks

Relevancy 24.94%

I'm building a new PC and I've been researching parts for the last 2 weeks. It will be mostly used for e-mail and word processing for my wife, video games and internet for myself. I don't intend to OC but I like to keep my options open. So far all I've chosen is the CPU amd Mobo.

I've decided on the Abit NF7-S v2.0 and the AthlonXP 3000+ w/ 400FSB.

I'm just wondering if anyone out there knows of any problems with these or if you can recommend something else that may work out better for me.

Thanks for the help!!

A:Is this a good fit?

Sounds fine...I'm on my first build myself...and from everything Ive heard so far, Asus is a good standard for MoBoards.

I looked up your Abit NF7-S v2.0' on NewEgg.com, and found it was DUAL Channel memory. Now, I was told earlier yesterday by one of the TechSpot administrators that no Athlon XP chip can take real advantage of DUAL Channel memory because the front side bus of the Athlons at 400mhz can't handle all the info that the DuCh memory sends to it anyway.

So, you'd probably save $7 bucks, if you got the non-DUAL board if your on a tight budget.

I asked why on earth they would make DUAL Channel boards if the CPU chip couldn't take advantage of it, and I was told that DuCh was originally intended for other system devices to run easier.

So, I still don't know if that means that it's not worth getting or not, but for $7 more, you might as well.

One last thing, if you play any 3D games at all, you might as well get a decent 128 or 256 megabyte graphics card. I'm not getting a 'top-of-the-line' card myself, but those are all $500 anyway. So Ive been digging into all the articles that I could find, and found that an ATI Radeon 9600XT (Low-end $130 U.S.) is very near the best current 'price/performance' factor.

Also, everybody stresses over and over again to make sure to get a decent PSU (Power Supply Unit) because most that come with new cases use deceptive labeling, and can destroy your new MoBoard if it blows up.

They all recommend at least 350 Watt on up. I'll stop rambling now, but here's an informative link on the decent PSUs, and also the ones to avoid:
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=792566

Hope this is helpful...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/is-this-a-good-fit.21602/
Relevancy 24.94%

just wondering

A:is 2.9 ghz cpu good?

There are a lot of CPU types. From one to seven cores.
What cpu exaclly?

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/154369-2-9-ghz-cpu-good.html
Relevancy 24.94%

The internet has many articles on the merit and demerit of keeping laptop on always...and I still cannot figure out which is good or bad: ON or OFF when not in use.

Please explain why either way.

A:ON or OFF when not in use. Which is good...or bad?

First,
Today it makes no difference as far as the computer is concerned. When the internet was still new, it was suggested that you leave it on to reduce wear on the hard drive, today this is not that much of a concern.
I, personnly, turn the computer off at night because;
Do not want the computer on in a thunder storm
If you do have a virus, the virus often makes its changes at night, when most are asleep and will not realize
Save Electericity.
I am sure others will come by to disagree with my analyis, but that is just because, it does not really make a difference, today.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/300427-off-when-not-use-good-bad.html
Relevancy 24.94%

My wife just bought a new dell running XP Pro on a 80GB H/D. She also has a 2nd machine running 98SE on a 60GB H/D. What I'd like to do is take my fairly new 160GB WD and put it in an external case for a back-up device. Now comes the question...I know 98 has a 137GB limit of being able to use on a H/D. This will be a USB external. Will I be able to hook the drive to the 98 machine and let it create say, a 60GB partion for it's use and then plug it into the Dell w/ XP and let XP use the rest of the drive? Or does the 137GB limit go away if it's a USB external?

A:Here's a good one for ya!

Actually, I know of no such limit with W98, and I have successfully connected a 200gig FAT32 USB drive to a W98 system. Note that you will need to format that USB drive as FAT32 instead of NTFS if you plan on accessing it with 98/ME.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/heres-a-good-one-for-ya.583178/
Relevancy 24.94%

To see people back using this forum. I noticed a week or so ago that there were fewer than 200, maybe a 100 people posting.

A:It is good

WOW.........you must be bored.......almost 2000post.....surely you know about double postings???

http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-xp/823298-good.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/it-is-good.823297/
Relevancy 24.94%

Hey every1 i wanna know if my SU needs upgrading
here are the specifications:

motherboard: asusk8s-mx
cpu: AMD Sempron (tm) Processor 2600+ 64 BIT!
Ram: 512 mb DDR
DVD/CD -RW LITEON
GeForce MX4000 128MB nvidia Graphic card, AGP 8x
comments please

A:Good or not Good?

No.

Not unless you want to do anything important with it ...

Maybe explain why you ask ... is there anything it cannot do?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/good-or-not-good.40307/
Relevancy 24.94%

high knows fix, and Help CF Good, ran what, Me who Not tried kid to school comp class said he can fix it NOT desktop has all kinds of his so call fixes wont load minute before responding to clicks dds log took minutes or more can someone help or is this a wash found ccleaner combofix fabre rt malware bytes computer is freezing up acts like it is in idle defender error no memory takes a long time to shut down have more logs he ran not sure please help mwb also on Not Good, kid tried to fix, ran CF and who knows what, Help Me desktop DDS log DDS Ver - - - NTFS x Internet Not Good, kid tried to fix, ran CF and who knows what, Help Me Explorer Run by Dank at on - - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic GMT - SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system SLsvc exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files ArcSoft Connection Service Bin ACService exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons AddFiltr exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A PIFSvc exe C Program Files Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamscheduler exe C Program Files Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamservice exe C Windows System tcpsvcs exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Windows system DRIVERS xaudio exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqwmiex exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows System alg exe C Windows system mqsvc exe C Program Files Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamgui exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files File Type Assistant TSAssist exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A PIFSvc exe C Windows System igfxpers exe C Windows System igfxtray exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Windows system UI Detect exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Windows system vssvc exe C Windows System mobsync exe C Windows system wuauclt exe C Users Dank AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users Dank AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users Dank AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k rpcss C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows system svchost exe -k apphost C Windows system svchost exe -k hpdevmgmt C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Windows system svchost exe -k iissvcs C Windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroup C Windows System svchost exe -k swprv Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf laptop uSearch Bar dword uSearch Page dword mStart Page hxxp ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf laptop mDefault Page URL hxxp ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf laptop uURLSearchHooks c a e- - - af- aa d bf c - lt orphaned gt BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - lt orphaned gt BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dll uRun ISUSPM Startup ... Read more

A:Not Good, kid tried to fix, ran CF and who knows what, Help Me

a little slow and sometimes get a not responding, then it loads. found the logs on here that he ran. i have know idea what he done or if he helped.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gdiplus.dll C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\MediaImpression 2 1.56 MB 1/24/2006 6:20:00 PM
GdiPlus.dll C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Bin 1.56 MB 1/24/2006 6:20:00 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hpzmsi01.exe C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\devicemanagement 1.08 MB 3/16/2007 4:51:59 PM
hpzmsi01.exe C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\esupport 1.08 MB 3/16/2007 4:51:59 PM
hpzmsi01.exe C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\{AA057FD9-0CFC-47e4-8AB4-E0F7EC85631D}\setup 1.08 MB 3/16/2007 4:51:59 PM
hpzmsi01.exe C:\Program Files\HP\Temp\{AA057FD9-0CFC-47e4-8AB4-E0F7EC85631D}\setup 1.08 MB 3/16/2007 4:51:59 PM
HPZmsi01.exe C:\Program Files\HP PSE 9.0 SW\setup 1.08 MB 3/16/2007 4:51:59 PM
hpzscr01.exe C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\devicemanagement 1.04 MB 3/16/2007 4:58:39 PM
hpzscr01.exe C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\esupport 1.04 MB 3/16/2007 4:58:39 PM
hpzscr01.exe C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\{AA057FD9-0CFC-47e4-8AB4-E0F7EC85631D}\setup 1.04 MB 3/16/2007 4:58:39 PM
hpzscr01.exe C:\Program Files\HP\Temp\{AA057FD9-0CFC-47e4-8AB4-E0F7EC85631D}\setup 1.04 MB 3/16/2007 4:58:39 PM
HPZscr01.exe C:\Program Files\HP PSE 9.0 SW\setup 1.04 MB 3/16/2007 4:58:39 PM
hpzdui01.exe C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\{AA057FD9-0CFC-47e4-8AB4-E0F7EC85631D}\setup 2.52 MB 3/16/2007 4:44:28 PM
HPZdui01.exe C:\Program Files\HP PSE 9.0 SW\setup 2.52 MB 3/16/2007 4:44:28 PM
hpzrcv01.exe C:\Program Files\HP\Temp\{AA057FD9-0CFC-47e4-8AB4-E0F7EC85631D}\setup 1.18 MB 3/16/2007 4:41:02 PM
HPZrcv01.exe C:\Program Files\HP PSE 9.0 SW\setup 1.18 MB 3/16/2007 4:41:02 PM
msxml3.dll C:\Program Files\HP\Temp\{AA057FD9-0CFC-47e4-8AB4-E0F7EC85631D}\setup 1.06 MB 8/24/2006 1:23:32 AM
msxml3.dll C:\Program Files\HP PSE 9.0 SW\setup 1.06 MB 8/24/2006 1:23:32 AM
WKSv7std.sbs C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works 47.1 MB 6/5/2002 6:08:08 AM
WKSV7STD.SBS C:\SwSetup\MSWorks\US\PFILES\MSWORKS 47.1 MB 6/5/2002 6:08:08 AM
WKSv7std.sbt C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works 10.1 MB 6/5/2002 6:03:10 AM
WKSV7STD.SBT C:\SwSetup\MSWorks\US\PFILES\MSWORKS 10.1 MB 6/5/2002 6:03:10 AM
wkwpac.dll C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works 1.09 MB 8/23/2005 3:25:08 AM
WKWPAC.DLL C:\SwSetup\MSWorks\US\PFILES\MSWORKS 1.09 MB 8/23/2005 3:25:08 AM
NetZeroHSSetup.exe C:\Program Files\Online ... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/522567/not-good-kid-tried-to-fix-ran-cf-and-who-knows-what-help-me/
Relevancy 24.94%

HITACHI Deskstar 7K1000.B 0A38016 1TB SATA II 7200 RPM 16MB Buffer Hard Drive Bulk at ZipZoomfly

Will this be compatible with my inspiron e1505 dell? Thanks!

My old comp finally died and it had so much stuff on It that I still want, so I need a hard drive that big.

A:Is this HD any good?

The Hard-Drive is a good hard drive and will do you fine.

If you have the little extra money to spend I suggest you get this hard-drive.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-SpinPoint-Desktop-Class-HD103UJ/dp/B000XZ5JBW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1242871161&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Samsung SpinPoint F1 Desktop Class HD103UJ - Hard drive - 1 TB - internal - 3.5" - SATA-300 - 7200 rpm - buffer: 32 MB: Electronics[/ame]

It has some technology in it to get more space from the hard-drive and is also faster.

Max. 334GB Formatted Capacity per Disk
Improved recording stability over temperature with PMR
Serial ATA 3.0Gbps Interface Support
1tb hard drives, samsung hard drive, HD103UJ
Advanced dynamic FOD control for best data integrity

Only if your using the hard-drive as your main one though. The extra speed would be pointless if its only for storage.

If you have a look around i'm sure you could find it at lower price, but I only know amazon for US place to buy things.

-James

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/10682-hd-any-good.html