Windows Support Forum

uninstall IE

Q: uninstall IE

How i can uninstall IE in OS 7?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: uninstall IE

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: uninstall IE

go to programs and features in control panel, clik on turn windows features on or off, uncheck IE, reboot...

Windows Features - Turn On or Off

OR

Internet Explorer 9 - Uninstall

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/178482-uninstall-ie.html
Relevancy 36.55%

Would so appreciate any help with this Adobe Reader uninstall to start I use this program occasionally to print postage for packages and the site requires a download of the Adobe program I downloaded it and uninstalled it with ease about weeks ago Then a few days ago I downloaded it again with the intent of using it and uninstalling it--and it refused to work open at all I tried numerous times to reinstall it and then uninstall it but to not avail it refuses to run or to uninstall When I click on Change Remove in my Add Remove Programs Menu I get a pop-up with a message at the top that says The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is not available to the right of this statement it has two boxes that offer the options of OK or Cancel then beneath that statement it says Click OK to try again or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'AcroRead msi in the box below' then there is a window under that that says use source above it persists Uninstall loop (11.0.6) Reader uninstall/remove won't XI pop-up Adobe and Browse to the right with the following typed into it C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Adobe Setup AC BA - AD - - B -AB when I click OK I get another pop-up that says The path C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Adobe Setup AC BA - AD - - B -AB cannot be found Uninstall Adobe Reader XI (11.0.6) won't uninstall/remove pop-up loop persists Verify that you have access to this location and try again or try to find the installation package AcroRead msi in a folder which you can install the product AdobeReaderXI So I search for that folder and it comes up as being non-existent I then click Cancel and I get a popup of The installation source for this product is not available Verify that the source exists and that you can access it I hope I haven't posted the wrong stuff here if so I apologize I am at my wits end with how to proceed to remove this and am wondering what the problem is is this a Windows XP error or a virus of some sort or just my ignorance Any assistance would be greatly appreciated Thank you in advance P S This is all on my own personal laptop I don't understand why I am getting messages about a network my computer is the only one on my system Thank you again

A:Uninstall Adobe Reader XI (11.0.6) won't uninstall/remove pop-up loop persists

Hello, and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

The error is occuring because the installer is looking for files in a temp folder that are no longer there.

Extra care is needed with this tool. Download Microsoft Installer Cleanup.  Run it in an admin account and only select Adobe Reader XI if it is in the list (If it is not in the list exit out) and then press the remove button making absolutely sure no other programs other than Adobe Reader is selected. Then I would try reinstalling Adobe Reader again.

I would recommend that you do not constantly uninstall and install the program.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/524145/uninstall-adobe-reader-xi-1106-wont-uninstallremove-pop-up-loop-persists/
Relevancy 36.55%

hi
I have a windows vista laptop which has Advanced system protector installed and keeps loading and stopping laptop working correctly. I have tried to uninstall via control panel add remove programs but the uninstall program fails to uninstall and says that the uninstall.msg file is missing or corrupt.
Can someone offer any sugestions please did look at this a post using OTL program but this did not work for me.
Thanks
Paul

A:advanced system protector uninstall when uninstall program fails

Hiya and welcome to Tech Support Guy

Are you still having this problem? If so, lets start with running the following tools:
Download Security Check from here.
Save it to your Desktop.
Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

----

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediatly.

----
Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition for Home Users
Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here.)
Under "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences button.
Click the Scanning Control tab.
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining.

Click the "Home" button to leave the control center screen.
On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
Click Scan your computer.
On the left, select all fixed drives.
Click "Start Complete Scan" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "Continue".
Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "Remove Threats" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click View Scan Logs.
[*]Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
[*]If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
[*]Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
[*]Click Close to exit the program.
----

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
The tool will open and start scanning your system.
Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to you... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/advanced-system-protector-uninstall-when-uninstall-program-fails.1115750/
Relevancy 36.55%

I have Vista Home Premium 32 bit.
I was having problems installing a program (Berlitz German Premier) where the install would just disappear halfway thru the process. A program would not appear under my programs list but when I went to Uninstall an icon for uninstall of the Berlitz software appears for each time I tried to install it. However I get the following error messages (see attached document with screen captures) when I tried to delete it the traditional way.
When I use Windows Install Clean Up utility, the program is nowhere to be found on the list; thus I can't use that program.
Any suggestions for how to get this program removed?
Thanks!

A:Program wont uninstall it with Uninstall or Install Cleanup Utility

Is this a windows XP program or one for vista. It looks like a compatibility problem. Check with vendor to see if they have a version for vista. Some older programs will not work with vista and never will. There is an option to run in capatibility mode with vista but does not always work.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/193703-program-wont-uninstall-uninstall-install-cleanup-utility.html
Relevancy 36.12%

I installed Arduino software, part of which included installing a number of drivers. I uninstalled the software using the internal software uninstall feature. Apparently it removed the drivers, but for some reason they still show up in the Windows install/uninstall list. I try to uninstall them using the Windows uninstaller, but I get an error stating that the drivers are not there (at that address). The problem is, I cannot re-install the drivers, because for some reason they still show as being installed by the Windows installer and the software refuses to re-install.

So, how do I remove a file name from the install/uninstall list on Windows 10? A file name for a file that is already deleted?

Thanks!

Max

A:Cannot Uninstall Drivers from Install/Uninstall List - Windows 10

Hi, Geek uninstaller (free) offers a range of removal options if you right click an entry.

However, you may have parts of the program left over.

1. Does the program's site offer a manual uninstaller or uninstall instruction?
2. Check the various folders that may have been created when you installed it for leftovers.
(Try Locate32 (free) - let it index all your files then you can quickly check for anything related to the name of your program on a find-as -you-type basis).
If you find any exe's left over, then use
Revo (free)
to force uninstall these.

Your problem will be knowing if anything is left over that you don't want.

Finally you can search the registry.
Try Regscanner (free) as this lists all found unlike Regedit which is 1 by 1.

Create a system restore point or back up your registry and delete remnants.

Good luck!

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/48932-cannot-uninstall-drivers-install-uninstall-list-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 36.12%

I need to know how to uninstall a program (quicktime) that's not listed in my add/remove programs, and has no uninstall option. I don't even remember installing it! It's really getting on my nerves! My kids may have installed it?????

A:how do I uninstall a program thats not in add/remove prog.? no uninstall option?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-do-i-uninstall-a-program-thats-not-in-add-remove-prog-no-uninstall-option.140410/
Relevancy 36.12%

I have found a file titled "SystemMove" on my uninstall list but it will not uninstall. Don't know what it is and was wondering if anyone else might know.

A:unknown program showing up on my uninstall list but will not uninstall

Have you tried using safemode to remove the software? See also Trial version of Revo and use the force remove feature. Let us know how it went.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/574124/unknown-program-showing-up-on-my-uninstall-list-but-will-not-uninstall/
Relevancy 35.26%

EDIT: sorted, it worked when i opened uninstaller it from within REVO UNINSTALLER...dunno why?

went to uninstall FSX from hard-drive.. it said it was uninstalled but there was satil 10Gb+ files left behind so I deleted them, I went to reinstall FSX on a different drive and it wont as it says its still installed and must be removed..when i do however it fails as the uninstaller and files arent there - then when i look in add & remove programs FSX is still there??? trying to uninstall it fails like ive just said and it wont let me install it until its been removed?

can anyone help with this?

thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-fsx-uninstall-problem-cant-uninstall-install.1008797/
Relevancy 35.26%

"Click to DVD" I would like to get rid of this program and recapture some space. How? Please help

Relevancy 35.26%

Hi, I'm having problem installing Kaspersky internet security 2013 on Vista home premium, it keeps asking me to reboot computer over and over again. So I went to Kaspersky Lab forum for help and some tech support there suggested me to uninstall MSXML 4.0 SP2 and SOAP Toolkit 3.0 from my Vista.

Could anyone please help me to locate and guide me through how to uninstall there 2 programs. Thank you.

http://www.vistax64.com/system-security/298122-how-uninstall-uninstall-msxml-4-0-sp2-soap-toolkit-3-0-a.html
Relevancy 35.26%

How can I uninstall a program that doesn't appear in Uninstall/change programs?

I can see the program folder in Program files but I guess deleting this folder alone will leave traces on the registy etc. I've tried with CCleaner and Revo uninstaller and the program doesn't appear either.

Any help will be welcome.

A:How can I uninstall a program that doesn't appear in Uninstall/change

Welcome to the Seven Forums

What program is it?

Jerry

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/271772-how-can-i-uninstall-program-doesnt-appear-uninstall-change.html
Relevancy 35.26%

Hello Just got new computer and before I continue to download more software specifically software for fijitsu scanner I want to know if I should uninstall one of my HP drivers that randomly causes printer to get error lights flashing when I try to print via quot HP Universal PCL quot printer icon then printer turns itself off then works ok A few HP drivers seem to be installed The info win pro bit The steps taken Installed HP Laserjet PCL driver from HP site Icon for printer says quot HP Lserjet PCL quot Worked ok Noticed that my older pc had a PCL driver and so installed this because I figured this is what some of my older software programs needed to print I think I installed it incorrectly from HP 3015 uninstall to laserjet Qu or uninstall re: hp driver not site because I think I forgot to start with printer unplugged Also not sure I picked the proper choices on screen e g standard vs dynamic option It seemed to work fine for a few days with the quot HP Qu re: to uninstall or not uninstall hp driver laserjet 3015 Universal Qu re: to uninstall or not uninstall hp driver laserjet 3015 PCL quot as the default driver Then it started to cause printing problems at random times when I tried to print Went back in and selected quot HP Laserjet PCL quot as default printer Seems to be working again but of course it has been only a day QUESTION Given that I ve heard uninstalling HP Qu re: to uninstall or not uninstall hp driver laserjet 3015 drivers can be funky should I just leave the universal PCL on it and just keep the PCL selected as default printer OR should I uninstall the driver Also what is the best way to uninstall the driver so that I don t remove possible shared files etc Also I should note that I did experience my first blue screen after only using the new PC for couple days I don t know if the blue screen was related to this though but rather my security software At end of security software full scan no threats found the program and another program running at same time would not respond Could not get control-alt-delete to respond either no change in screen despite multiple pressings of this combo So I just turned off pc via holding in power button til it powered off I then had temporary problem with security software but managed to fix it Thanks to anyone who has any advice I figure it may be best to deal with this issue before I install more software like TWAIN amp ISIS drivers for fijitsu scanner I never had problem with HP and fijitsu scanner on same pc when had my old win xp setup nbsp

A:Qu re: to uninstall or not uninstall hp driver laserjet 3015

Nothing really funky about uninstalling HP drivers. I would probably uninstall the drivers you don't want just to keep the system clean rather then clutter it with multiple print drivers.

Now there is a specific PCL6 driver for that printer, aside from the Universal PCl6 driver you have already installed, its located here: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...&swLang=8&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=lj-22043-3

I hope you weren't running Combofix and the security scan program at the same time? Combofix should not be run at the same time as another scan and all AV software should be disabled when CF is being run.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/qu-re-to-uninstall-or-not-uninstall-hp-driver-laserjet-3015.989648/
Relevancy 33.97%

I want to uninstall some software not listed in quot Add Remove Programs quot I ve been attempting to install SQL Server and get the following error message SQL Server Setup has detected incompatible components from beta versions of VisualStudio Net Frameword or SQL Server Use Add or Remove Programs to remove these components and then run SQLServer Setup again Looking to the error log I found the following Product quot DB A- C E- B- Uninstall Solved: Uninstall program without - E BAA C quot versioned is not compatible with current builds of SQL Server Expected at least version The Product Name is quot Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services CTP quot Solved: Uninstall without Uninstall program Product quot BDB E- - BD-AC -C A D EEF quot versioned is not compatible with current builds of SQL Server Expected at least version The Product Name is quot Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services CTP quot Product quot A DC D- EDD- D - F - FAEB F quot versioned is not compatible with current builds of SQL Server Expected at least version The Product Name is quot Microsoft SQL Server Notification Services CTP quot Product quot E A F - - AE -A -EEB F quot versioned is not compatible with current builds of SQL Server Expected at least version The Product Name is quot Microsoft SQL Server Data Transformation Services CTP quot Product quot DD -ABEE- -AC E-B BDD E quot versioned is not compatible with current builds of SQL Server Expected at least version The Product Name is quot Microsoft SQL Server Tools CTP quot Error Action quot PerformSCCAction quot threw an exception during execution Could someone explain in simple beginner maybe step-by-step terms how I can uninstall those programs Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Solved: Uninstall without Uninstall program

You can probably clean out any old versions of most of those programs using the Windows Installer Cleanup utility. Use it only on programs that have already been removed or absent from Add/Remove programs.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301

.Net Framework -- you are going to need -- so you should install the latest version.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...0B-F857-4A14-83F5-25634C3BF043&displaylang=en

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-uninstall-without-uninstall-program.703244/
Relevancy 33.97%

This WinXP sp needs to be folders WinXP no anywhere uninstall uninstall to with how removed from my computer but I've discovered that how to uninstall WinXP with no uninstall folders anywhere it's not represented in Add Remove Programs And looking under WINDOWS I don't see any uninstall folders I'm stuck and the only thing I can think of is to install another WinXP on top of this one But how to uninstall WinXP with no uninstall folders anywhere when I try that the installation wants to reformat the partition which is not an option right now too much how to uninstall WinXP with no uninstall folders anywhere data on it Would deleting the entire WINDOWS folder accomplish anything in the sense of allowing me to reinstall another OS even WinXP in the same partition In case anyone's wondering this WinXP installation has some problems I can't resolve the DVD CD player won't work when WinXP is running worked fine for installing and therefore I can't install any of the missing drivers such as for the network adapter thus no internet to download drivers from It's a Catch- situation and since I have access to another WinXP sp disk I just want to uninstall this one and try again Also this WinXP is strangely slow most of the time without high cpu usage and just isn't acting right Any suggestions would be welcome but please I already know I can reformat the hard drive and I'm not inclined to do that

A:how to uninstall WinXP with no uninstall folders anywhere

- Deleting the entire C:\Windows folder would mean you delete the entire Windows Operating System.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/554371/how-to-uninstall-winxp-with-no-uninstall-folders-anywhere/
Relevancy 33.97%

I just traded for this logitech camera I plug it into my pc Running windows ultimate bit os Installed the driver that came with it But Uninstall Uninstall Cam.. Solved: Help or go It Quick Won't away!! it had complications It completed and something happen But It won t even let me go to Solved: Help Uninstall Quick Cam.. It Won't Uninstall or go away!! my computer to unistall I scan with malewarebytes and avast A torjon came up in malewarebytes but I removed it and ran it again and it came up clean Is this a virus that is still here un detected I CAN T go to my computer tab at all Can some one tell me how to uninstall this Or should I remove the whole file Should I try regedit I can get there I have a few screenshots of what s going on Last pic is Task Manager The quot album DB exe quot is it How can I delete this or end process My mind is boggle to the max I can handle it if its a virus But why won t it be detected again with scans if it is http windows microsoft com en-US windows windows- -privacy-statement nbsp

A:Solved: Help Uninstall Quick Cam.. It Won't Uninstall or go away!!

Omg my 10 year old nephew help me figure it out! All he told me to do is go to control panel and uninstall it.. I'm like? Can we do that? lol.. Done! Solve..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-help-uninstall-quick-cam-it-wont-uninstall-or-go-away.972265/
Relevancy 33.97%

The Uninstall utility in Control Panel >> Program & Features does not allow to uninstall.Whenever I select an application and click Uninstall, I would get a warning message:"Please wait until the current program is finished uninstalling or being changed."

A:Why the Uninstall utility no allowing to uninstall?

At odd times discharging the motherboard components can help unstick things. At least it is quick and easy to try as a first attempt, like this:Turn off computer and unplug power cable. If it is a laptop remove the main battery too. Before putting it back together hold the Power Off/On button down for at least 20 seconds.Always pop back and let us know the outcome - thanks

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-8/why-the-uninstall-utility-no-allowing-to-uninstall/2160.html
Relevancy 33.97%

I am running XP Pro SP Recently I installed SP and had many problems Working with Microsoft techs went thru of them trying Recovering SP2 and Nortons Uninstall uninstall from to get SP to run as advertised we came to the conclusion that we should uninstall it So I did according to their directions They quit responding to my e-mails after that Seemed that all worked ok except for Nortons Security Programs Tried to uninstall it and reinstall it to no avail Finally deleted all files Recovering from SP2 uninstall and Nortons Uninstall related to Nortons and or Symantec All worked okay excep for the fact that the wallpaper would change after the desktop loaded Found that something was calling a process named SETHC Renamed it and that problem is gone Now when I try to run a proram named Money Counts Parson Technologies that originally ran okay under SP before all this started I get a window titled quot Bit Windows Subsystem quot with the message quot C Progra Symantec S EVNT DLL An installable Vertual Divice Driver failed initialization quot with two buttons quot Close quot and quot Ignore quot When this first started clicking on the quot Ignore quot button would allow the program to work normally Now it will allow only the welcome screen come up and then the program closes Since this has all happened within two months of trial and error I am at a loss to say what cause what Doesn't matter I just would like to get it fixed

A:Recovering from SP2 uninstall and Nortons Uninstall

I would reinstall the said drivers. It sounds like removing SP2 has removed the drivers for this program.

You can also try running the command SFC /scannow since you have removed a service pack.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/recovering-from-sp2-uninstall-and-nortons-uninstall-73217.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi I have been infected with snap do I didn't know what it was before but I recently found out that it is a hacker problem Sorry I am quite computer-illiterate and am not sure if this is a spyware or a malware or virus I've managed to disable it on my google chrome using the settings gt extensions or search engines I went to control panel gt uninstall program and found snap do by ReSoft Ltd I tried to uninstall it but all I got was this error message that says quot To uninstall this application it to uninstall Progr the Failed [SOLVED] using Panel>Uninstall Snap.do Control Snap.do: is necessary to close your [SOLVED] Snap.do: Failed to uninstall Snap.do using the Control Panel>Uninstall Progr browers Do you wish to continue quot Even after closing my browsers and also using task manager to properly close those browsers this same message and after clicking yes everything disappears [SOLVED] Snap.do: Failed to uninstall Snap.do using the Control Panel>Uninstall Progr and snap do is still there in the Programs and Features I hope someone will help me soon I really really appreciate your help and the am super duper extremely thankful and grateful that you guys are doing this voluntarily Thank you so much in advance I have downloaded DDS and gmer and have generated the log files required if needed Thank you Best regards Jo

A:[SOLVED] Snap.do: Failed to uninstall Snap.do using the Control Panel>Uninstall Progr

Hi there! Sorry but I've just managed to get rid of snap.do manually using regedit. Thanks so much for your time and sorry for the inconvenience! =)

Joo

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/solved-snap-do-failed-to-uninstall-snap-do-using-the-control-panel-and-gt-uninstall-progr-670401.html
Relevancy 33.11%

Firstly sorry for any possible interruption I have won't "Uninstall work Uninstall Can't program", software from link a the following problems and they seem to Can't Uninstall software from "Uninstall a program", link won't work insist despite Can't Uninstall software from "Uninstall a program", link won't work many of the solutions I've tried It must be something wrong with Control Panel Programs Programs and Features Uninstall a program Turn windows Can't Uninstall software from "Uninstall a program", link won't work features on or off View installed updates - gt I cant uninstall a program the uninstall a program does nothing - gt I'm trying to open quot turn windows features on or off quot and it says Bad image - gt osbaseln dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error - gt Also pressing the quot View installed updates quot shows the following error Windows cannot find ' EE -A A- D - -BEB - - ' Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again I remember having the problem after installing the latest updates I tried system restore days before the event and the problems still insist I'm not sure if this is the cause but it was as far as I can remember the last 'modification' for the system I sure I did a disk defragment browsing the web but I don't think this will affect the system And I'm sure I don't visit any 'weird' sites mostly university forums but just to be sure I scanned the whole computer with AVG It found nothing as it always does I've never had a virus issue from the first day I installed Windows and it's almost years since then I tried sfd scannow but it sais Windows Resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix them I'm running Windows Professionally bit I don't know what to say more I wish I could get some help while I think I'm out of ideas and I really don't want to format right now Thank you in Advance

A:Can't Uninstall software from "Uninstall a program", link won't work

I am having the exact same problem. It used to work fine and now I can't click uninstall a program, it just doesnt show the following screen. Also I can no longer open iTunes! Really weird. Any suggestions?

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/171983-cant-uninstall-software-uninstall-program-link-wont-work.html
Relevancy 32.25%

For reasons which are unclear to me, I installed all the windows 7 language packs, now, these have taken up an inordinate amount of space on my SSD, and I would like to be able to uninstall them, however, when I try and uninstall them using lpksetup.exe, it tries to uninstall each one for a while, before it says "uninstall failed". It says that the type is "MUI" so I don't think it's caused by removing parents before LIPs. I've tried rebooting and running lpksetup.exe as an admin.

A:LPKSetup.exe says "Uninstall Failed" when I try and uninstall MUI pack

Have you tried uninstalling from the Installed Updates listing?

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/367320-lpksetup-exe-says-uninstall-failed-when-i-try-uninstall-mui-pack.html
Relevancy 32.25%

I am getting not Program uninstall errors, a to in iTunes Uninstall iTunes listed the following error when I launch iTunes The software required for communicating with iPods and mobile devices was not installed correctly Do you want iTunes to try to repair this for you When I click Yes I get the following message The software required for communicating with iPods and mobile devices could not be repaired Please reinstall iTunes if you widh to use these devices When I click OK iTunes errors, iTunes not listed in Uninstall a Program to uninstall iTunes opens iTunes errors, iTunes not listed in Uninstall a Program to uninstall with the following message A required iTunes component is not installed Please repair or reinstall iTunes - When I click OK iTunes errors, iTunes not listed in Uninstall a Program to uninstall I get the following message itunes has detected it is not the default player for audio files Would you like to go to the Default Programs control panel to fix this When I click Yes nothing happens iTunes is open and can play songs I need to uninstall and reinstall iTunes When I go to uninstall a program in the control panel iTunes is not there to uninstall What do I do Thanks

A:iTunes errors, iTunes not listed in Uninstall a Program to uninstall

Try downloading the iTunes installation software from the apple website.
When you go through the setup you should have an option to uninstall it or repair it. First try the repair if this dosnt fix the problem you are having uninstall it this way And reinstall it again.
Xen

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/511715/itunes-errors-itunes-not-listed-in-uninstall-a-program-to-uninstall/
Relevancy 31.39%

I have unhooked all connectors between my Lexmark Pro 915 and Windows 10 in preparation to remove its software so that I can cleanly install a new printer. I think I've completely searched all files/folders for a Lexmark uninstall and have found nothing to uninstall the printer's software??? Crazy, eh?

A:No uninstall to uninstall Lexmark Pro 915?

You mean to say that you cannot uninstall Lexmark from Programs and Features ?
That would be very strange indeed.

In the search box, type programs and features > Enter > locate Lexmark > right click > click Uninstall.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/50270-no-uninstall-uninstall-lexmark-pro-915-a.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hey ya'll,

I serched the forums for this before posting, maybe I didn't do it right, but didn't find anything..

Is it safe to delete the uninstall files for the updates, and service packs?

Thanks

Should have used the spellcheck...

A:Uninstall The Uninstall Files?

Uninstall the uninstall files? Interesting concept. Are they that large that you need to do that? The reason I would not do that, is that if you ever have a problem. Should you ever need to do maintenance and uninstall and then reinstall something,you have now made that quite difficult. There may be other issues involved that I am unaware of as well. But that is the first thing that comes to mind.

Be (Easy Uninstall) Safe

Da Bleepin AniMod, Animal

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/56833/uninstall-the-uninstall-files/
Relevancy 31.39%

I need help uninstalling Disney's Princess Magical Dress-up. This game came in a set of three. i was able to uninstall the other two. but this one continues to stick. i've gone to add/remove programs to uninstall. when i click on change/remove my screen flickers but that's about it. i went into my comp and searched for it in there and deleted those files. i can run the game just fine. my daughter just grew out of it. anyways i can remove this from my computer. it says that its taking u 4985 mb of my computer. any help would be appreciated!

A:Solved: uninstall something that won't uninstall

Try this........
http://www.revouninstaller.com/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-uninstall-something-that-wont-uninstall.824067/
Relevancy 31.39%

So I decided to reinstall Neverwinter Nights 2 today, and once the uninstall for the game had finished, I went to my D: folder and found that almost every single other game had uninstalled with it!

The only games spared (mostly) from this random slaughter were Battlefield 3 and The Witcher 2. Almost my entire Steam library was gone with only less than a third of it left (including The Witcher 2). Oddly enough, the games that were spared had everything except the save files wiped.
The other strange thing about this wipe is that it only seemed to apply to the Games on the D: folder, and completely ignored everything else on that drive and on all the others.

The uninstall took very little time and nothing unusual seemed to happen during the uninstall. But now everything is gone. Does anyone know why this might have happened?

A:Uninstall NWN 2, all games uninstall as well

I had a similar issue with Ragnarok Online when it's launcher actually ran NFS Hot Pursuit 2010's launcher instead of the actual Ragnarok's, which was pretty stupid. Both problems could be related, who knows.

Are you sure it was NWN 2 that caused this? Maybe you could backup the surviving games, reinstall one of the deleted games, install and then uninstall NWN 2 to see what happens.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/uninstall-nwn-2-all-games-uninstall-as-well.1098652/
Relevancy 28.81%

So how I m able to uninstall Windows in Remove "Uninstall Add (Can't uninstall not or Windows XP" Programs Windows XP) XP and reformat my drive to clear it out The reason I m doing this is because my system randomly messes up When I first turn on the computer yesterday it started to beep when it did the Memory Test Also it kept beeping long beeps and can not do nothing at the desktop The only thing I can do is restart my computer So I unplug my keyboard which stopped the beeping but it "Uninstall Windows XP" not in Add or Remove Programs (Can't uninstall Windows XP) messes up my computer The one thing I can not do is go on the internet I check the Device Manager and the only thing it shows is quot Net Adapter quot Ok it uninstalled my ethernet controller I put in my Abit Installer CD so that I can install the ethernet controller back on Oh what s this I gives an error quot An error occurred while launching the setup x quot It didn t give me this error before but the first time it gave me an error about the quot ikernel exe quot not installed When it gave me that error I went online using laptop problem is on desktop computer and found out what to do Delete the quot engine quot folder and install the engine update http consumer installshield com kb asp id Q Ok I downloaded the file burned it to a CD it won t install on my computer quot The contents of this file cannot be unpacked The executable you are "Uninstall Windows XP" not in Add or Remove Programs (Can't uninstall Windows XP) attempting "Uninstall Windows XP" not in Add or Remove Programs (Can't uninstall Windows XP) to run has been corrupted Please obtain another copy of this file verify its integrity and try again quot I tried again times by downloading it times burned it times on different CD s but it won t install Finally with hope lost I decided to reformat everything and start fresh Boot from Windows XP CD and ran into another problem Where it says to install Windows XP hit quot Esc quot I couldn t hit quot Esc quot So for kicks I did the quot Repair quot When it was done I tried and install the ethernet controller from the Abit CD it gave me the same problem Long read but I had ran out of ideas How do I get ride of Windows XP and everything else on my hard drive I can t find the Uninstall Windows XP in the Add or Remove Programs and I can t reformat when I boot the Windows XP CD nbsp

A:"Uninstall Windows XP" not in Add or Remove Programs (Can't uninstall Windows XP)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/uninstall-windows-xp-not-in-add-or-remove-programs-cant-uninstall-windows-xp.366533/
Relevancy 25.37%

Hello can any one please tell me you if can uninsall hp wizlink

A:uninstall

yup!
Look at your start up stuff, and you can disable all the stuff you don't need, be careful though, if you are unsure leave it alone.
Only uninstall / disable stuff you know about

hp wizlink looks to be connected to Ebay somehow....

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/uninstall.1088013/
Relevancy 25.37%

I have a similar problem. I have reg cleaner, but cannot find anything about cleaning log files. I am completely unable to install any program.

thinking back, i think this started when xp antivirus got installed on this machine. I thought I had it removed but maybe this is the problem. is there anyway for me to get a log from this machine using another machine?

Relevancy 25.37%

ok so when i try to uninstall Symantec Antivirus i get this :

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l3...t/error949.jpg

i was looking at this site (link below) about the isscript.msi but this one only tells you about
installing not unistalling. Any suggestions on how to fix this??

http://consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q108158

Thanks for your support!!

A:Uninstall Help!!

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT...ocument&seg=hm

Follow the steps listed there, they have a web based application which will remove it for you. Feel free to ignore step 3 if you want (reinstall)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/uninstall-help-120810.html
Relevancy 25.37%

The issue I installed a second version of Windows on a Win 7 HDD second Uninstall on new SSD I attempted to uninstall the previous version of Windows The Question Is there an easy way uninstall Windows from a second drive Uninstall Win 7 on second HDD I am running a system with hard drives two Gb d Previous Windows e My Documents and Uninstall Win 7 on second HDD a solid state Gb c New Windows Bought the SSD recently Fresh install of Windows on this drive With no prep on D Bios at this point makes you choose between the two versions Working from within the new Windows from here on I have I mistakenly just tried to start deleting widows off of D with no success because windows doesn t let you do that apparently AND unfortunately I have Steam on this drive so I can t just completely format d I m also aware that formatting would not fix the following issue I realize that I should have at lest went into Start gt Control Panel gt System and Security gt Administrative Tools gt System Configuration gt Administrative Tools gt Boot tab Then Set the appropriate version of Windows as Default and make all boot setting permanent Please note I did not do this Okay after some harsh deleting of Windows files ignoring the this will compromise windows warnings I restarted the computer Disk boot failure insert system disk and press enter Step cry a little Reinstall Windows on D My thought being that since I got rid of the second version of windows the Bios was looking for two verions to boot So I put it back on I think that got me back to Step with one difference It is only allows me to booting with the Windows CD in the drive not pushing any key when asked if I want to boot from CD How do I get rid of Windows on the D Drive Without loosing my Gigs of downloaded steam games I may be able to just move them to the E Drive So don t focus on that too much Thanks for your help I'm at a loss

A:Uninstall Win 7 on second HDD

which was installed first? normally I just format the drive to get rid of an unwanted operating system. This will get rid of everything.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/uninstall-win-7-on-second-hdd-571626.html
Relevancy 25.37%

I recently reinstalled Black Hawk Down and was playing on-line with it for the last week I had updated the game as soon as I reinstalled it but learned that even though I had used the Uninstall Cannot in-game Update Wizard I was still playing Cannot Uninstall an old version I tried geting later updates but kept geting errors when I tried to install them So I decided to just reinstall the entire game and start over That s where my problems began At first I used the link in the Start Menu to uninstall the game but was told that the exe was in use It was NOT in use So then I went to the Control Panel - gt Add Remove Programs to delete it I got the same message Thinking it was somehow hung up I restarted my computer but still got the same results I then tried to delete it manually but could not get rid of the dfbhd exe file I even used a quot shredder quot I have in a utility package and it would not delete If anyone has any advice as to why this is happening and what I can do to kill that file I d greatly appreciate it Have tried the game s on-line support but their program for submitting problems is bugged up causing me even more headaches nbsp

A:Cannot Uninstall

Restart the computer, and keep hitting F8 until a bunch of stuff shows up, and select 'boot in safe mode', or something like that. You should be able to delete the file then.

Have you tried just reinstalling it anyway? Somtimes the game will overwrite any files in the directory it's trying to install to, but if the game is still in the registry, it might not let you reinstall at all.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-uninstall.287879/
Relevancy 25.37%

Right now im am running Windows 7 along with Windows XP

However XP no longer works, it doesnt even make it to the Windows XP logo and the blue bar.

So i was wondering how to deleted the OS, and put that partion space onto Windows 7.

A:How to Uninstall an OS

You can use a free program called bcdedit to alter the boot files to remove xp (and the boot screen to chose OS) then delete/remove/format the partition XP was on

Then if you want to include that space with 7 you can extend the partition or keep it as seperate drive space up to you

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/51437-how-uninstall-os.html
Relevancy 25.37%

hello,

I can't find these programs in the add/remove files, I tried with ccleaner as well but haven't found them... could you recommend me how to remove them?

thank you!

Relevancy 25.37%

Hello,

A few hours ago I installed Win98 on a fresh harddrive of a new computer. I changed my mind and want to install Windows XP (home).

I put the XP disk in and tried to start installing but it recommended against it as I "already have another OS on the drive"

How do I uninstall Win98?

Thank you!

Relevancy 25.37%

i have a sony vaio laptop with windows xp installed and it recently would not boot so i installed windows xp professional and now it works fine but it still has windows xp on it. how do i remove windows xp?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/uninstall-xp.738947/
Relevancy 25.37%

can i uninstall IE7 and reinstall it without hve any issue like it not being able to find certain files or saying my copy of windows is not legal because i have had this problem in the past

A:can i uninstall IE7

You should be able to uninstall and reinstall IE7 without a problem.

Here are some steps if it helps

Re-install Internet Explore 7
Please go Here (Click on the Blue link) and download a fresh version of Internet Explore 7.
Uninstall the version of IE you have installed now, to do so follow these steps:
Click Start
Click Control Panel
Double click Add or Remove Programs
Scroll down until you find Internet Explore
Then click Change/Remove, and follow the prompts.
** Please Note: If you are unable to see IE7 in Add or Remove Programs follow these steps:Click Start
Click Run
Type or copy and paste, into the text box:
%windir%\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Then Press Enter **
Restart your computer.
Install the fresh version of Internet Explore.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/can-i-uninstall-ie7-221663.html
Relevancy 25.37%

hi, i don't know when or why it became, but i tried to uninstall a program today, and the "Windows is preparint to uninstall" or something like that came up for the program, then it would terminate without any error messages, as if nothing ever happened.

has this ever happened to any of you?

how do i fix this?

A:cant uninstall

whats the program your trying to uninstall?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-uninstall.447276/
Relevancy 25.37%

i have a software on my system that i want to uninstall but can't find it at add and remove programs. can someone help me out.

Relevancy 25.37%

HELP! I had IE7 and hated it; so I went to add/remove programs and "uninstalled" it or so I thought. I want IE6-so how do I get rid of the pop up box below and/or completely get rid of IE7 and/or repair IE6? The pop-up box below is very irritating, please help:

My Internet Explorer is version 6.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.061219-0316
POP-UP BOX: iexpore.exe
The instruction at "0x62304390" referenced memory at "0x62304390". The memory could not be read. Check OK to terminate the program. be read. Check OK to terminate the program.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

A:How Do I Uninstall Ie7?

The easiest way may be to restore your computer to the last restore point, prior to installing IE7.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/how-do-i-uninstall-ie7-146410.html
Relevancy 25.37%

Hi same problem but with different detail

tried updating AVG 7.1 to 7.5 when running installer it asks to uninstall then fails with file cannot be removed AVG.SNU, this shows as a hidden file but unhiding in windows still gets message - readonly or in use.
obviously instakllation won't complete till this has run.
Have tried with old version for uninstall and also with Windows file remove but no joy
have looked at Task man and no AVG services running
any suggestions
think will give up surfing fore a few days and go skiing cairngorm suddenly looks attractive

bye bye for now

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/avg-uninstall-again.698082/
Relevancy 25.37%

Hey all, i am having a hard time uninstalling IE8. I had to uninstall it once before and i had no troubles at all. Now IE8 has been unresponsive and very slow so i decided to uninstall it and go back to IE7. during the uninstallation i got a message saying, copy error: setup cannot copy the file hmmapi.dll.mui ensure that the location specified below is correct or change it and insert windows nt service pack uninstall directory in the drive you specify. this happened with the windows add/remove program. i tried the revo uninstaller and it removed IE8out of the add/remove but it is still in the computer and still my browser. now i dont know what to do. should i try to reinstall IE8 and see what happens? i will wait for advice before i do anything else. thank you

A:Cant uninstall IE8

Are you using XP,Vista or Server 2003?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/239098/cant-uninstall-ie8/
Relevancy 25.37%

Hello

I installed IE8 and decided to uninstall it and revert to IE6 since I need IE6 to test websites if they work fine there. When I uninstalled IE8, I ran the ie6setup.exe but instead of installing IE6, there was a message that says "Setup has detected a newer version of Internet Explorer already installed on this system. Setup cannot continue."

When I go to add/remove programs, there is not Internet Explorer there; although the Internet Explorer folder is still in the Program Files folder.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks!

A:Can't uninstall IE8

Are you sure it didn't go back to IE7?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/296391/cant-uninstall-ie8/
Relevancy 25.37%

I just baught a completely new and a good one laptop installed win and it sucks big time never seen anything crash so much in my entire life My patience has ended and im going back to vista at least till the REAL win comes out lt lt But nooo it wont even let me reinstall to vista lt lt Keeps telling me aint enough space in temporary files So i went to control panel and put the internet temp files up to it still tells me not enough space lt lt and its giving me some sort Uninstall of error if i try to boot from cd Any ideas I wana get rid of it before it screws my comp up Edit The error it gives wheni boot from cd is Windows failed to start A recent hardware or software change might be the problem Tells me to inset Uninstall win instal cd and go to repair your computer Info File is possibly corrupt Its header checksum does not match the computed checksum file windows system boot winload exe

A:Uninstall

ok ok, easy way out, chuck the Vista disc in the CD tray, restart the computer, boot from disc, format the entire drive, install Vista onto the Drive.

Voila.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/15665-uninstall.html
Relevancy 25.37%

I can't uninstall aol 9.1 from my windows xp 3 system. Aol tells me windows is not allowing me to uninstall. They tried several different ways to uninstall but I don't remember them.
I go to "add or remove programs". I keep getting the message that "uninstall cannot continue" . No error number or anything else.I'm going crazy, please help.
Thank you.

A:Can't uninstall aol

Have you tried using Revo uninstaller?
http://www.revouninstaller.com/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cant-uninstall-aol-357971.html
Relevancy 25.37%

Alright, so this is going to sound really stupid. I got a software problem where it asked to use the windows installation disk to repair. Instead of clicking repair, I accidentally clicked "install". Brilliant right?

I didn't realize this and now all of my files from before are locked but when I look at the harddrive space that is taken up, I know that it's all still there. How can I uninstall my new windows to get to my old one? Anybody out there?

Thank you

A:Please Help me with my Uninstall

Hi -

Can you actually "see" the files you are looking for? If so, where?

Check to see if there is a folder named c:\Windows.old - If present, it may contain the files you are looking for.

If files are locked and you are receiving "access denied" errors, add "Take Ownership" to your context (right-click) menu.

Download the .reg file and permit the registry merge to occur.

http://jcgriff2.com/0x2/takeown_icac...ows7_Vista.reg

If you come upon a locked file, RIGHT-click on it, select "Take Ownership"

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/please-help-me-with-my-uninstall-495504.html
Relevancy 25.37%

I just bought a Windows Surface Pro and I can't get the SMS feature to work. It insist that I should buy credits to use the SMS feature but I don?t think this is going to work since I already have $34.77 worth of credits in my account. So I?m hoping that if I uninstall the app and reload it, it will find my credits or at least that it will work in any event

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/23590-how-uninstall-app.html
Relevancy 25.37%

When I try to uninstall AVG 7 I get:
Installation failed!

Installer initialization failed due to following error:
Error: Initialization of the language file "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7" failed.
General failure.

When I reboot I get:
Cannot create instance of AVG 7 Kernel, err=0x80040154

And in Outlook:
The Add-in "AVG Exchange Extension" (C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgxch32.dll) cannot be loaded and has

been desabled by Outlook. Please contact the Add-in manufacturer for an update. If no update is

available, please uninstall the Add-in.

>>>Is there another method to uninstall?

A:How do I Uninstall AVG 7?

Can AVG be removed using HijackThis?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-do-i-uninstall-avg-7.634221/
Relevancy 25.37%

Hello, my IE9 is playing up and I think a simple re-installation would fix the problem except, I can't seem to find it anywhere in "Programs and Features" or "Uninstall an update" so I was wondering where else (if anywhere) it could be?

Thank you.

A:How to uninstall IE9?

could you recheck, it should be here

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/201720-how-uninstall-ie9.html
Relevancy 25.37%

Hi,
I can't seem to uninstall IE 9 because it is not listed in programs and features. Running win 7. I want to go back to IE 8 .

Would appreciate assistance.

Thanks much!

A:Can't uninstall ie 9

HERE is a tutorial on how to do this.

The reason you're not seeing Internet Explorer show up in Programs and Features is because it is part of the operating system - you can't uninstall it.

You can however uninstall Windows Updates, which is what IE9 is technically considered, and that is what the tutorial I linked to will show you how to do.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-uninstall-ie-9.1069204/
Relevancy 25.37%

Any help on uninstalling IE7 will be greatly appreciated- I followed the thread on installing IE7 which seemed similar to my problem. Now I just want to get rid of IE7. In my case it will not install or uninstall. messages I get when unistalling are:I have already exhausted all regular threads from microsoft et al- no solve!

Cannot copy ieeula.chm
Cannot copy iesupp.chm
Cannot copy iexplore.chm
Cannot copy html.iel
and "file mshtml.dll000 on windows service pack uninstall directory is needed"

Thanks

Hannes :

A:IE 7 uninstall

How do I Uninstall Microsoft Internet Explorer 7? = http://articles.techrepublic.com.com...7-6136194.html

Internet Explorer 7 - Step by Step Training Videos = by Marc Liron =- http://www.updatexp.com/cd-index.html

http://www.ie-vista.com

The toll free number for free IE7 support is = 1-866-234-6020

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/ie-7-uninstall-142604.html
Relevancy 25.37%

Hi,

I received a reply about how to uninstall some tor software but I didn't understand it. How do I go to a restore point before the tor install? How do I review the tor faq? How do I use msconfig?
Help!!!

A:tor how to uninstall

Are you trying to uninstall a torrent software application? You'd go to Control Panel then Programs and look down the list of of installed programs. Find the torrent software and click uninstall.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/tor-how-to-uninstall-631009.html
Relevancy 25.37%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+, x64 Family 15 Model 67 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3198 Mb
Graphics Card: LogMeIn Mirror Driver, 3 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 373681 MB, Free - 229590 MB; D: Total - 7870 MB, Free - 895 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTek Computer INC., NARRA
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

unable to uninstall programs because the control panel only lists 2 of the 40 odd programs running on my computer.

Windows XP has the list of installed programs in Add Or Remove Programs

Windows Vista and Windows 7 has the list of installed programs in Programs And Features

What are you trying to uninstall, and why?

----------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/uninstall.1105743/
Relevancy 25.37%

Gooday. I can't uninstall World Wide Telescope. I had to roll back my computer one month and now I don't have wwt. I tried to reinstall it and it says "network resource not available. It is not in programmes. I looked in add remove and it is in there, I tried to uninstall it and it says it cant install it because net work resources unavailable. can you please tell me how to uninstall so I can reinstall.
Regards. Warren

Hello Warren

Run the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility
The download link is down the page a bit.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=290301

Remove the entry ONLY for World Wide Telescope.

Reinstall it into the same folder as before

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/uninstall-273857.html
Relevancy 25.37%

Any help??

I didn't have trouble last time, but this time the program will NOT uninstall. It keeps coming up with an error that one or more of the games cannot uninstall. Can someone please help. I have tried everything but nothing works. I wouldn't be surprised if other people have this problem. The program is called wild games.

Thanks

A:It won't uninstall!!

Don't worry I have managed to find a link that removed the awful thing. Thankfully someone else had encountered a similar problem.. phew!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/it-wont-uninstall.673627/
Relevancy 25.37%

Im sorry if this is in the wrong What uninstall? i should topic but my laptop is slow and crappy SSD Accelarators just cause it to crash and making me run recovery console times So I have What should i uninstall? like double the amount of programs my bro has what What should i uninstall? should I uninstall from here And im curious about the microsoft Extracted from CCleaner btw -Zip Adobe Flash What should i uninstall? Player ActiveX Adobe Flash Player Plugin Adobe Shockwave Player Any Video Converter Atheros for Acer Driver v Foxconn Installation Program Audacity avast Antivirus CamStudio CCleaner remove only Defraggler FileZilla Client Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver Japanese Language Support Java Update JMicron JMB X Flash Media Controller K-Lite Codec Pack Standard Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Messenger Plus Live Microsoft NET Framework Service Pack Microsoft NET Framework Service Pack Microsoft NET Framework SP Microsoft Tool Web Package EXCTRLST EXE Microsoft Visual C ATL Update kb - x Microsoft Visual C Redistributable Microsoft Visual C ATL Update kb - x Microsoft Visual C Redistributable - x Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Thunderbird MSN MSXML Parser KB Paint NET v Pivot Stickfigure Animator Realtek High Definition Audio Driver TuneUp Utilities Windows Internet Explorer Windows Live Essentials Windows Live Sign-in Assistant Windows Live Upload Tool Windows Media Format runtime Windows Media Player Please tell me what isnt really needed Also its an Acer Aspire One running Windows XP SP only MB RAM Intel Atom GHZ GB HDD Shall i downgrade to SP

A:What should i uninstall?

A better place to start would be on your start up programs, the windows live programs can be disabled in the start up manager in ccleaner instead of uninstalling unless you use them a lot.

Do you use Audacity? That might be a remover, the converters you might also want to lose. But if you use them keep them, but look to your startup first it is easier and safer than unstalling.

The startup manager is under tools.

Dan

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/266250/what-should-i-uninstall/
Relevancy 25.37%

I want to uninstall a game i got. But its not in the uninstall programs and there is no file to uninstall. How do i uninstall this?

A:cant uninstall?

Did you try add/remove programs?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-uninstall.674432/
Relevancy 25.37%

hi,

I'd like to uninstall reaplayer but it says that the uninstall files are missing, so now I cant remove it..... any suggestions?

thanks!

A:can't uninstall it

Yes, you can try re-installing it and then reboot and then un-install it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-uninstall-it.478692/
Relevancy 25.37%

I can't completely uninstall avg 9.0 freeware program. When i try to uninstall from control panel i gt an error.
This is error I gt

Installer initialization failed due to following error:
Error: Initialization of the language file "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9" failed.
Initialization of languages failed or files count is zero.

Anyone know how to uninstall it?
I am running windows 7

A:AVG Uninstall

Hiya mikswmn31,

Use the AVG Removal tool, available Here this removes all remnants of AVG.

Kevin

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/avg-uninstall.967935/
Relevancy 25.37%

I was running bit Vista ultimate I tried installling from a disk i burned from MSDNAA but apparently it didn't work so I used the Enterprise day trial version thinking my product key would work to go to premium Apparently you can't go there from enterprise so now I need to get rid of enterprise and get professional which I have a product key for I did a custom clean install and used windows easy transfer and have a windows old folder on an ext HD I also copied everything using complete pc backup on another HD so I am pretty sure I have covered my bases as far as saving what 7? win need uninstall to I might need I have my original vista disks and also the ultimate disks but I don't know if I have the product key for ultimate I need to uninstall win 7? haven't checked but if I am only going back to reload win pro do I need to go to ultimate or could I even use the recovery partition that came on the laptop from dell last question do I need to transfer everything now before I go back to vista or since the windows old file is on my ext HD can I just transfer once I get need to uninstall win 7? the correct version of Win installed I know this is complicated and I have looked every where but haven't found the exact info I need just bits and pieces Thanks in advance for any help

A:need to uninstall win 7?

Quote: Originally Posted by mrscullen

I was running 32 bit Vista ultimate. I tried installling 7 from a disk i burned from MSDNAA but apparently it didn't work. so I used the Enterprise 90day trial version thinking my product key would work to go to premium. Apparently you can't go there from enterprise so now I need to get rid of enterprise and get 7 professional which I have a product key for. I did a custom/clean? install and used windows easy transfer and have a windows.old folder on an ext HD. I also copied everything using complete pc backup on another HD. so I am pretty sure I have covered my bases as far as saving what I might need. I have my original vista disks and also the ultimate disks but I don't know if I have the product key for ultimate, I haven't checked. but if I am only going back to reload win 7 pro do I need to go to ultimate or could I even use the recovery partition that came on the laptop from dell? last question, do I need to transfer everything now before I go back to vista or since the windows.old file is on my ext HD can I just transfer once I get the correct version of Win 7 installed? I know this is complicated and I have looked every where but haven't found the exact info I need just bits and pieces. Thanks in advance for any help.

(emphasis added)

Welcome to Seven Forums, mrscullen.

I highlighted your two questions, which are related. The quick answer is that there is no need to re-install anything but the copy of Windows 7 Professional that you want to use.

You can even get rid of the recovery partition, if you want.

(Note: If you are using the Upgrade version of Windows 7, you can do either a clean install, custom install, or upgrade install (The links point to tutorials here on how to do each.))

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/36860-need-uninstall-win-7-a.html
Relevancy 25.37%

help pls. i installed windows 7 on a patition of my drive and i love it but my win xp is still there.
how do i uninstall windows xp on the other partition of my drive as i want to remove it completely?

A:uninstall xp

backup anything you need from that partition and then format it using my computer or disk management.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/29745-uninstall-xp.html
Relevancy 25.37%

When I try to uninstall software originally installed on the computer, I get a message, "require permission from trustedinstaller to make changes in this folder".

How do I acquire this permission or override it as admin.?
Thanks,
John

Maybe this..... http://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-7/windows-7-how-to-delete-files-protected-by-trustedinstaller/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/uninstall.1094985/
Relevancy 25.37%

I have winrar so I don't need 7-zip, so I tried to uninstall 7-zip and I can't?

A:Why can't I uninstall 7-zip 9.20?

try revouninstaller portable

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/58506-why-cant-i-uninstall-7-zip-9-20-a.html
Relevancy 25.37%

I installed ie 7 & I hate it. I hate the top annoying toolbar setups (the ones you cant move or change), I hate that they took away search assistant, & thats just to name a few... Is it possible to go back to ie 6? If so, could someone please tell me how to.
Thanks!

Relevancy 25.37%

When I boot up my laptop Chromium loads.How do I uninstall it?It is not listed in control panel.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/uninstall.1163240/
Relevancy 25.37%

i was trying to remove yahoo messanger exploere bar by going to add/remove i clicked on it but nothing is happening i just can not delete yahoo messanger exploere bar , i need your hlep , thanks

Sometimes that can happen if you partially delete the file, then try to remove it from Add/Remove Programs.

Instead of having to tamper with the registry, try reinstalling the program first.
You may even come across the option to not install any additional things that come with Yahoo Messenger - like the Toolbar, etc.
Then once it's reinstalled, you can uninstall it from Add/Remove Programs first.

Let us know if that helps.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/uninstall.364676/
Relevancy 25.37%

I have been trying to install the new Itunes QT combo but everytime i try to install it it just stops when it QT uninstall get to the part saying something about uninstalling the old QT The message I get says quot The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable Click Ok to try again or enter QT uninstall an alternate path to the folder containing the installation package QuickTime msi in the box below quot The path they have enter in the box is C DOCUME Owner LOCALS Temp is I know there is a QuickTime msi file in C Program Files Apple Software Updater Packages but it is for the version that I am trying to install I would appreciate if anyone could guide me through a manual uninstall of the version of Quicktime I have now so that I dont get the error message preventing the Itunes QT combo I want to install from installing I am new to this forum and dont know how it works but I believe there are computer experts here so please only help if you are an expert since manually uninstalling things can screw up my computer if the wrong thing is deleted If more information is needed to help me just ask and I should be able to find it and let you know Thank You nbsp

Relevancy 25.37%

my mate has windows pro and i got the RC version activation code hoping that it would work but it didnt we installed on my pc anyway over the top of xp pro so there is now a windows old folder i tried to insert the xp cd and reinstall it over the top of but it said that because it was an older operating system i couldnt do it i checked out the microsoft site and it said to insert the windows dvd and follow the steps etc but i dont have a dvd reader burner so i have being putting the iso file of windows disc on my virtual drive but when i restart my pc it doesnt load up like it said it would i tried looking at the BIOS settings but the virtual drive wasnt on there can i just do a clean reinstall of xp by whiping the C drive partition clean uninstall 7 as i just want to use xp or can do i have to change the bios settings or just borrow a dvd reader i uninstall 7 have about days before the day registration expires please help

A:uninstall 7

Welcome to SevenForums,

We are trying to help numerous new Win7 users !

Please take a few minutes to read these threads for some basic questions & hints, & Tutorials.

Questions to use for help with Installation Issues

Tutorial quick reference list for Installing Windows 7

A qualified member will get back to you shortly when you provide more info. Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/32014-uninstall-7-a.html
Relevancy 25.37%

I installed Windows XP Professional SP2. Previously I used Windows ME. I want to completely remove ME, but can't locate it on my computer. How can I find the OS and remove it?

Did you do a clean install? I.E., are you sure you didn't reformat the machine before installing Windows XP?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/uninstall-144517.html
Relevancy 25.37%

I need to know how to uninstall Windows Messenger from Windows Vista. It is not in the Install or Uninstall programs.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advace.
Norm Carter

Programs & Features - Windows Live Essentials

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/375440/uninstall/
Relevancy 25.37%

How can I uninstall Win 10 and go back to Win 8.1 Win 10 is starting to irritate me to the nth degree.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/uninstall-10.1167552/
Relevancy 25.37%

I have installed IE8 beta and it's giving me some kind of message about the search process being corrupted - this happens no matter which search service, Google, MSN, yahoo - that it choose. i want to reinstall it but when i try i'm told i have to remove the existing installation first. I have been to contral panel to remove or uninstall the program and it is not on the list of programs that areinstalled.

How do i uninstall or remove IE8?????

Welcome to TSF
Try using the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility. As long as you installed the application using the Windows Installer, this utility will remove all the folders, files, registry keys, and entries from your system and allow you to start over with a clean slate.

Download the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
Locate and run msicuu2.exe to install the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility.
Locate and launch the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility on the Start menu.
From the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility window, locate the application in the list and click the Remove button.
Once the application has been removed, click the Exit button to close the utility.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/uninstall-315486.html
Relevancy 25.37%

My OS is Win XP Home SP and completely up to date I had been having a problem with a pop up every time I started IE which told me a program had hijacked another program bla bla bla with the result that MY stated search provider Google was Cannot IE8 uninstall continuously being changed to Bing It is a well documented problem but none of the solutions I had found on Google would Cannot uninstall IE8 work so I decided to uninstall and reinstall IE thinking that may cure it I used Revo uninstaller at the Safe setting as with IE being a Microsoft program I didn t wan t to use the advanced setting in Revo in case it maybe deleted any necessary registry files The uninstall appeared to go well and the IE entry was now gone from my ARP list as well as from the Revo list After rebooting and before I reinstalled IE I decided to check if I had IE or but surprise surprise I still have IE and I still have the annoying pop up I did a search including hidden files folders for Internet Explorer which found nothing however when I searched for IE I found tens of KB number entries as well as an entry for IE and IE updates in the quot Windows quot folder When I open the Internet Explorer folder in Program files there are a host of IE entries but was told when I tried to delete them I couldn t It is not to do with SP as I added IE after I updated to SP I could of course just reinstall IE over the top of it but feel sure I will then still have the pop up regarding default search engine to contend with Does anyone know what has happened here and how to get my PC clear for a clean install of IE

A:Cannot uninstall IE8

Can you describe in more detail what the error message said?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/298513/cannot-uninstall-ie8/
Relevancy 25.37%

I have searched by google and have searched this forum and can't find a duplicate to this issue anywhere Last night I tried to remove magicDisk from my pc It can't be uninstalled by add and remove programs and it doesn't have Can't uninstall anything its own uninstall I know this is a big issue with magicDisk I did what I could find on the net and removed the mcdbus files then uninstalled I've done this twice and had Can't uninstall anything to restore each time What happens then is that add and remove programs displays everything fine and I DO have the option to uninstall other things but it just doesnt work I click uninstall and it goes to the eggtimer as if it's going to do it but it doesn't I also tried to remove other things by other methods to no avail I tried the uninstall that comes with programmes and I also tried ccleaner None of them can remove anything from my pc I really want to remove magicDisk from my system as it's stopping my sims from working I need to uninstall sims then reinstall This is not a sims issue when magicDisc was still on my pc I could remove anything when I remove that I can't Does anyone have any ideas please I'm pulling my hair out with this I can do another system restore to earlier again but then I will have magic disc back and have to go around in circles again

A:Can't uninstall anything

Hello fluttereyes

Try Revo Uninstaller

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cant-uninstall-anything-427619.html
Relevancy 25.37%

I installed ICQ and did not like it so uninstalled it. Now I have it set as a toolbar and search engine. which i cannot get rid off. I have done a search on the start menu found nothing deleted cookies changed settings and even uninstalled my browser and still it comes back. I know its not win 7 related but can anyone help please.

A:Icq uninstall not

Try uninstalling in safe mode. If that doesn't work, have a look at this link.

ICQ Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall ICQ Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/179635-icq-uninstall-not.html
Relevancy 25.37%

I need to know how to uninstall magnifier coz every time I boot up magnifier pops-up....
what should I do to uninstall it....

A:Uninstall...

I don't think, you can uninstall it, but you can disable it: http://info4tech.wordpress.com/2008/01/05/disable-windows-vista-magnifier-on-startup/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/375557/uninstall/
Relevancy 25.37%

Can someone please help! I need to uninstall IE8 without any user prompt's. Is there a command line script I can run or some type of behind the scene's application that can run. Please Help Thank You

A:Uninstall IE8

Hi and welcome to TSF..

If Windows Internet Explorer 8 is not in the list of currently installed programs, there are other steps you can take to get rid of IE 8.... Click on Run from the Start Menu, type cmd into the "Open" box and click OK... The Windows Command Prompt will open... Type (or copy and paste) %windir%\ie8\spuninst\spuninst.exe into the Command Prompt window and press Enter... Windows will uninstall Internet Explorer 8... Restart the computer when it is finished...

Hope this helps..

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/uninstall-ie8-426117.html
Relevancy 25.37%

From the beginning My old pc ran Win XP and IE with no problem My new refurbished Dell runs Win XP Pro SP also It came with IE and the trouble began when I upgraded to IE There were certain things I could not do that I had been able to do before accessing Windows Skydrive for example I can access it in Firefox no problem One thing led to another and more problems started popping up like the Internet Options IE8 Uninstall Can't menu not opening Now all I want to do is get Can't Uninstall IE8 rid of IE but I can't At a specific point during uninstall the system reboots and IE will no longer open until I restore to an earlier point Obviously I can't install an older version of IE over IE I tried to reinstall IE with the same restarting issue I cannot restore to any point before IE was installed I haven't had the computer long so I tried a complete system restore but the same thing happens the system restarts and nothing has changed Windows File Protection has identified or different system files that are missing or corrupt but my pc did not come with the XP CD so I can't do anything about that Contacted Dell for a CD but my refurbished machine is beyond the warranty period I know most people will say quot forget IE use Firefox quot but I would sincerely like to straighten this out as my internet browsing has become sluggish I use Avast Antivirus which hasn't identified any problems Spybot S amp D picked up a few things and was able to remove all but one Babylon Search It can't remove bacause it is always in use and my pc will not boot in safe mode Malwarebytes picked up nothing Does anyone have any thoughts on this

A:Can't Uninstall IE8

If Babylon Search is listed as your Homepage change to blank. If listed as a toolbar or add-on, get rid of it and see if IE8 deletes. If no luck try Revo Uninstaller first on Safe. If it fails try advanced, but be very careful and set a Restore Point first.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/cant-uninstall-ie8-662895.html
Relevancy 25.37%

Its not as simple, after a botched IE update I am unable to uninstall or disable IE. I don't want to use IE! I need it to be able to use Skype, I have tried Unlocker so I could possibly manually uninstall it, if there is a repair option in the IE installer then the installed version is so screwed that it says that the install is also okay, when of course it isn't. If you guys have any ideas on what could be the issue that would be appreciated.
Thanks in advanced

A:Uninstall IE

Hi there
update to the latest version of IE again - then roll it back if you don't want or need the latest version.

Once you've got a decent version installed it should be possible to uninstall it simply in the control panel.

Cheers
jimbo

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/293941-uninstall-ie.html
Relevancy 25.37%

I was asked by a friend , why AOL will not uninstall from/with add-remove.
Its a new toshiba notebook and AOL has never been used, just pre-installed.
Would deleting the folder in Program files be a good idea, or might it leave the item listed in add-remove.
Just curious as AOL {most of it anyway} can usually be uninstalled with add-remove.
XP-- SP-2

Relevancy 25.37%

well my first thread was written during some kind of server problems so i repost it maybe a admin can delete the empty one second SP1, try Cant uninstall Hi there vista community i urgently need help with my vista service pack At first the automatic update always tried to install the sp when i shut the computer down but it always failed so i decided to download the service pack manually and install it cause i hoped problems with the windows calender instant search cant find anything and the help amp support would be solved well they were not but not just that right now Cant uninstall SP1, second try every time i start the computer it tells me Cant uninstall SP1, second try that i didnt activate my windows yet so i have to type in the number long product key and wait for the online activation every time really annoying i tried almost everything uninstalling the update and many computer recovery tries but after uninstalling the update for like - h and restarting without a activation needed i tells me sp was not uninstalled properly so its still there bug x E almost the same with the system recovery i tried Cant uninstall SP1, second try many different points but the only time it worked was a recovery that recovered my system AFTER the installing of sp when i tried to recover it before the installation i tells me unknown error system recovery wasnt completed ur system is still the same as before So i read many articles about similar problems which told me that probably a re installation of vista is needed so i would have to reformat my computer with about gb saving them on dvds and reinstalling every plug in would be horrible So maybe u know how to solve this OR if microsoft is working on solving this error so that i just wait and install a update which fixes this that would be a better solving as reinstalling vista cause really often i start the computer only once or twice a day Hope u can help me Juk p s hope u understand everything i still go to school in germany and i guess ur error windows wont tell u the exact same

A:Cant uninstall SP1, second try

1 you need to activate windows vista first.

if you don't activate windows Software and programs will fail .

if you have the Origonal Vista DVD try doing a system Recovery a Previous date the day before you Put windows SP1 on you're computer if you made systems Recovery date before you put Sp1 on you're computer this will restore it to that time before you Put Sp1 On you're computer if you didn't make a restore point before Sp1 on you're computer most likely Sp1 won't come off if you tryed everything else.

http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/144867-cant-uninstall-sp1-second-try.html
Relevancy 25.37%

Sorry if this has been asked before is their anyway to uninstall the whole package of updates?

Thanks

A:Is their anyway to uninstall SP!

Hi Eyeball1,

This may be able to help you.

How to uninstall Windows Vista SP1 as a troubleshooting step

Shawn

http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/147997-their-anyway-uninstall-sp.html
Relevancy 25.37%

My Father In Law just gave me an older laptop that I want to clean up and let one of my kids use for internet access It is only like a gb Laptop but has about a gig of memory so it should do Here is my issue He originally purchased the laptop with Windows ME on it and then when XP came out a few years later he had a computer buddy of his install XP Pro Now here is the problem About a few months ago he started getting these messages from MS that the copy of XP installed is not a genuine copy After doing some research on the web it looks like the copy his friend installed was a Volume License copy and Microsoft has benn tracking down this stuff for some time What I would Uninstall XP like to do is uninstall XP and put back Windows ME and or start from scratch again I would just buy a licensed copy myself but I already have machines one with XP other Vista and with only gb on this thing doesn't make sense to me it has virtually no space now since XP was installed I do have XP Uninstall his Windows ME cd's that came with the laptop but problem is the machine is not recognizing the CD drive almost like it has been disabled My only option I think is to Reformat the machine which I have never done before but I am an IT Professional so I think if I get some good instructions I should be okay Anyone have any ideas or some good instructions on reformatting Thanks miccir

A:XP Uninstall

Welcome to TSF
See if these help
http://www.duxcw.com/digest/Howto/so...ll/inst-3.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/xp-uninstall-307797.html
Relevancy 25.37%

Sometimes when I download an update to a program already on my PC it seems to be the same full program that is used to install it for the first time, but I'm just upgrading to this newer version. Some "installation wizards" specifically say that I don't need to uninstall the older version. Others don't say that. Is it always OK to install an upgrade "over the top of" the older version or should I sometimes uninstall the older one first ??

A:Uninstall First???

Depending on the program, and the type of update.

Like Mozilla Firefox, every release can just be written on top of the other, but most people will back up the Firefox settings and the uninstall the old version berfore upgrading. It gives you better performance and better chance of success.

What I would say, if you can do a clean install without losing files or programs, do it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/uninstall-first.438198/
Relevancy 25.37%

Need some help,

My C: Drive was getting full so I cleaned it up and did a defrag and now BF2 no longer works, which is no big deal will just re-install.

Unfortunately I can not uninstall either through the program uninstall or through Windows XP software uninstall.

Tried deleting it and hoped it would see the path is no longer there but it made no impact. I can not reinstall as it still thinks the game is installed.

Help.

A:Can not Uninstall

Have you tried uinstalling it in safemode??

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-not-uninstall.410753/
Relevancy 25.37%

hey, i recently uninstalled a program and inside the folder of he program i had a folder that i wanted to keep, is there anyway that i can possibly get that folder back, and that folder had nothing to do with the program.

Cheers
Matt

The folder could still be there... did you check?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/uninstall.511453/
Relevancy 25.37%

Hello,

I discovered my system had corrupted files I ended using the ISO file and DISM and was able to clean my system finally. My question: Is it possible to un-mount the the ISO ? Is it possible to delete the ISO, being as it has done for me what I was hoping, but I now do not need it ?

Thanks,

Wayne

...............Is it possible to un-mount the the ISO ?..............................

ISO and IMG File - Mount or Unmount in Windows 10

go to File Explorer > click This Pc > right side, do you see your iso mounted in a drive ?
If yes, Right click at it > click Eject.
............... Is it possible to delete the ISO, being as it has done for me what I was hoping, but I now do not need it ?

Yes, you can delete it, if you want to.
But why not save it to an external media or hard drive ?
Who knows, you might need it in near future
A lot of people will even burn it to a bootable media ( DVD or USB ) for Clean Install or future use.

http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/41621-uninstall.html
Relevancy 25.37%

Hello,

I discovered my system had corrupted files I ended using the ISO file and DISM and was able to clean my system finally. My question: Is it possible to un-mount the the ISO ? Is it possible to delete the ISO, being as it has done for me what I was hoping, but I now do not need it ?

Thanks,

Wayne

...............Is it possible to un-mount the the ISO ?..............................

ISO and IMG File - Mount or Unmount in Windows 10

go to File Explorer > click This Pc > right side, do you see your iso mounted in a drive ?
If yes, Right click at it > click Eject.
............... Is it possible to delete the ISO, being as it has done for me what I was hoping, but I now do not need it ?

Yes, you can delete it, if you want to.
But why not save it to an external media or hard drive ?
Who knows, you might need it in near future
A lot of people will even burn it to a bootable media ( DVD or USB ) for Clean Install or future use.

http://www.tenforums.com/virtualization/41621-uninstall.html
Relevancy 25.37%

I want to remove AVG because there is no installed components and it's screwed up. When I used the avg remover tool, it said not installed. When I uninstall it from Add/remove programs, it simply says:

ERROR:
Code:0xe001do2b
Error message: AVG product not installed, uninstallation request ignored. And it acts as if it is installed because its in my hidden icon tray and starts up normally except nothing happens when i update it or scan.

A:AVG will not uninstall!

Re-install AVG, reboot, uninstall AVG.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/avg-will-not-uninstall-594984.html
Relevancy 25.37%

I just got this computer from my mother, and there is no space on the C: drive. When I recieved it, it had windows 98 but I soon upgraded to XP, I dont have SP2 or higher. I went into the add/remove programs and removed all games and software that wasnt being utilized, and removed all videos and pics, and I still have MINIMAL storage space for what I needed it for. Every time I delete cookies, I get more, but on startup, I check the properties of the drive and I have less and less space. I have spybot and hijack this..I just dont know what else to do!

Welcome to BC jaylee16354

In order for us to better help you, I am going to ask some questions:

How much total memory does the hard drive have?

You said you "upgraded to Windows XP." How did you do this? Is each a separate installation so that there are two operating systems?

What is the make of your computer?

Orange Blossom

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/128506/uninstall/
Relevancy 25.37%

We have downloaded the avg free security. We are now trying to uninstall it but it will not allow us to. we go thro the steps as requested, it starts then comes up internal error Id avg link scanner detected Dlg was not found in set up. We have tried so hard to uninstall avg as we have bought a better security system and we cannot install it until we get rid of avg...........please help.

Relevancy 25.37%

I have a problem with the sims 2 pets. I'm trying to uninstall it and it won't uninstall. Everytime i click the uninstall button it does absolutely nothing and i really want to get it off. I've tried everythin to get it off but it still won't uninstall. Can anyone help me?

A:Won't Uninstall

Try deleting it in safe mode

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/wont-uninstall-166930.html