Windows Support Forum

Save a video streaming online, not youtube

Q: Save a video streaming online, not youtube

tried different things but couldnt get this video to save

is there something that will let me save this video?

http://intelpr.feedroom.com/?fr_stor...121d14c0bab751

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Save a video streaming online, not youtube

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Save a video streaming online, not youtube

I have no idea, because you don't say what video that you are trying to save. However, I have had the best luck with GetFLV. It works with a lot of websites, including Hulu.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/179518-save-video-streaming-online-not-youtube.html
Relevancy 78.69%

BSOD Stop screen after streaming video. I have done memory checks, also the sfc check, they both come back empty. My GPU drivers are up to date and there isn't a cooling issue, I really am stuck with this if someone can help me it will be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

A:BSOD streaming online videos, Youtube or Other, Local 1033 error 7e

I have gotten a new BSOD.

Local ID 1033

BCCode 124

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/316892-bsod-streaming-online-videos-youtube-other-local-1033-error-7e.html
Relevancy 76.11%

fair to say i have a good rig able to run 1080p movies no problem, 9800 gtx+ card, dual processor, 4 gigs ram, a very good rig.

my problem is that while i load a hd youtube video, i cannot watch it while it is being downloaded due to massive fps drop, even at 720p it will experience lag. i have 10mb download speed so connection is not an issue as the progress bar is always far ahead.
computer was freshly formatted today, all drivers (including direct x) are up to date
this problem occurred before and after the reformat of the pc

any help will be appreciated, its been bugging me for a while, and can't find any posts about it.

*note that once video fully loads the lag stops, it only experiences lag while video is loading.

A:Youtube HD video streaming lag

this is usually caused by a slow internet connection. You can start the download and stop the playback while it continues to download (the gray area ahead of the red line playback. Or you can restart the video if it bogs down. Once the gray line is more then half way downloaded you can start the playback. Test your internet connection at speedtest

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/youtube-hd-video-streaming-lag-505390.html
Relevancy 75.25%

i have noticed that youtube and vimeo video's aren't streaming correctly on my PC, i have very quick internet and the videos load quickly, but every 5 - 10secs the vid justholds for a second then continues streaming, i am using latest firefox as a browser, and my PC is high spec so not sure why this could be.

A:Youtube Video not streaming cleanly

What antivirus are you using?

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/195782-youtube-video-not-streaming-cleanly.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Occasionally I like to check out videos on Google YouTube and other streaming video sites Almost consistently they tend to quot freeze quot after a few minutes They NEVER resume After rebooting pc it may play a minute more but freezes. YouTube, streaming video Google, that s it I Google, YouTube, streaming video freezes. m running a customized AMD processor set at GB DDR RAM Radion Vid x HD s with plenty room on a well maintained pc I have High Speed cable running at over MBits sec During the quot freeze quot times I can open another search engine and there s no lag on searching nor downloads At the same time I can run Adobe PS or any other RAM and processor using program and still no lag I tested it to see if any other function on my pc slowed down by running several apps at once during the quot Google, YouTube, streaming video freezes. freeze quot and everything Google, YouTube, streaming video freezes. was fine Still even though I start with NOTHING running outside my basic OS virus scan and quot tuned quot Sygate firewall I can t watch more than a few minutes of Google vid You Tube or other streaming video without it freezing My ie temp file is set to over MB I m actually typing this with a streaming video frozen on another search engine I can even watch a movie and send emails at the same time w o lag at the same time streaming vid is frozen NOTHING else lags Not even my ie provider can figure this out This is frustrating Any ideas WJB nbsp

Relevancy 73.96%

Hello Bleeping comp.
I have a small Acer notebook which has been running fine up until this point.
Lately i have been having trouble using video streams from sites like gametrailers and youtube
the videos eventually load slower than usual but the sound is choppy as is the video, i can hear the the audio skipping very slightly.
Also the sound files (the opening startup sound windows makes, or the pop up error message sound) have been skipping and sound very choppy.

I haven't gotten any important error messages lately either.
If it helps i run VIPRE Antivirus software but it hasn't found anything that could be causing this.
Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: i forgot to say that all other parts of my laptop are running smoothly which is why the problem is so confusion to me

A:Youtube, video streaming problems, slow computer

When you say small Acer is it an Aspire One with SSD? If so I found a small program that makes it run as fast as my tower, it has no issues with streaming video or for that matter nothing else!

Phil

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/245130/youtube-video-streaming-problems-slow-computer/
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi, I am posting with regards to BSOD I have been receiving for quite some time now. It mainly occurs whilst streaming video online, and when I did a google search I found this post on here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...ing-video.html

When this problem first arose, some time ago, I checked to ensure it wasn't a RAM problem (The Ram modules were replaced), and then that it wasn't an overheating problem (installed a new heatsync and fan, and case fan).

However, it still remains as persistant as ever and as such I was hopeful someone here could diagnose the problem. Any help is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for your time.

Kind regards.

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x86
- the original installed OS on the system? No
- an OEM or full retail version? retail version
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) around 1 year.

A:BSOD mainly when streaming online video

Hello Synchotr0n, Welcome to SF!

You've got a couple of different problems:
MSE:
You have MANY MpKSLxxxx warnings which normally means you have MSE running but it is blocked by a third party additional security layer (like Online Armor). If you use MSE... use only that and maybe Malwarebytes... but nothing with double functions (hope you get what I mean).... English is not my first language...

Quote:
1-Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp,sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller http://www.duplexsecure.com/en/downloads

when you're done you can use this Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) in its place.

Dumps - too many to count or test...
But, some point to driver, memory or other Hardware errors. We'll need to do some checking and testing for that...

Old drivers:

Quote:
slserv 3.80.1.0 72.07 KB (73,796 bytes) 08/01/2004 16:41 Smart Link c:\windows\system32\slserv.exe

Normally modem software. Delete it, it is not fit for W7.

Have you checked if you get BSOD while running in Safe Mode? Try that please.
Also try: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Most common dump: 7F

Quote:
Usual causes: Memory corruption, Hardware (memory in particular), Overclocking failure, Installing a faulty or mismatched hardware (especially memory) or a failure after installing it, 3rd party firewall, Device drivers, SCSI/network/BIOS updates needed, Improperly seated cards, Incompatible storage devices, Overclocking, Virus scanner, Backup tool, Bad motherboard, Missing Service Pack

HTML Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP_M (1000007f)
This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind
that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch (bound trap) or that
is always instant death (double fault). The first number in the
bugcheck params is the number of the trap (8 = double fault, etc)
Consult an Intel x86 family manual to learn more about what these
traps are. Here is a *portion* of those codes:
If kv shows a taskGate
use .tss on the part before the colon, then kv.
Else if kv shows a trapframe
use .trap on that value
Else
.trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken
(on x86, this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap)
Endif
kb will then show the corrected stack.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
Arg2: 801c7000
Arg3: 00000000
Arg4: 00000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: vlc.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 00000000 to 82c388b5

STACK_TEXT:
09cefc94 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 nt!KiTrap0E+0x9
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt!KiTrap0E+9
82c388b5 56 push esi

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KiTrap0E+9

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nt

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4c1c3f9b

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_nt!KiTrap0E+9

BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_nt!KiTrap0E+9

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/174880-bsod-mainly-when-streaming-online-video.html
Relevancy 72.67%

I'm a bit new to some of this and would like to help my granddaughters 6 & 4 yrs save some kid type vids from Youtube or similar programs.

Can anyone recommend a simple, preferably free program that is as safe as possible?

This is to save my download quota which gets eaten up when they come to stay and want to see whatever they saw last time.

Thanks for any help.

Relevancy 72.67%

I need to save a video off youtube, but there is no option for saving on the page nor the right-click. Help?

Relevancy 72.24%

Hey there I have a problem with all of my browsers they won t work I have to disconnect my internet connection and reconnect so they work again but that s only for like - minutes because they will stop working again Also when I Youtube websites) load don't videos streaming Browsers video (and other don't work, go to youtube videos or other streaming websites videos the streaming loads in just a second before I had viruses it would load as the video was playing and the video stops randomly after - - seconds Also when trying to connect to a VPS it doesn t work Team viewer doesn t work either But other applications like Skype Yahoo Messenger work perfectly Hope you can help me Hijackthis log Code Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display nvtray exe C Windows Explorer EXE Browsers don't work, Youtube (and other video streaming websites) videos don't load C Program Files Lenovo Energy Management utility exe C Program Files Lenovo Energy Management Energy Management Browsers don't work, Youtube (and other video streaming websites) videos don't load exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exe Browsers don't work, Youtube (and other video streaming websites) videos don't load C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Users dan Local Settings Apps F lux flux exe C Program Files Lenovo Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe C Users dan AppData Roaming Microsoft Windows Templates mscormmc exe C Users dan AppData Local Temp sbscmp exe C Program Files Notepad notepad exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger YahooMessenger exe C Users dan AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users dan AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users dan AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users dan AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users dan AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users dan AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users dan AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users dan AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users dan AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Windows system notepad exe C Program Files BitLord Bitlord files bitlord exe C Users dan AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users dan AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Users dan AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger YahooMessenger exe C Users dan AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users dan AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Windows System mstsc exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Program Files Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http search conduit com SearchSource amp ctid CT R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook no name - bf fa-e b - ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/browsers-dont-work-youtube-and-other-video-streaming-websites-videos-dont-load.1069001/
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi, I am posting with regards to BSOD I have been receiving for quite some time now. It mainly occurs whilst streaming video online.

When this problem first arose, some time ago, I checked to ensure it wasn't a RAM problem (The Ram modules were replaced), and then that it wasn't an overheating problem (installed a new heatsync and fan, and case fan).

However, it still remains as persistant as ever and as such I was hopeful someone here could diagnose the problem. Any help is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for your time.

Kind regards.

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? Windows 7 Ultimate x86
- the original installed OS on the system? No
- an OEM or full retail version? retail version
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) around 1 year.
-Motherboard? P5GD1-FM
-CPU? Intel (R) Pentium (R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz
-Video? Radeonx700/x550 Series (Microsoft Corporation -WDDM)

A:BSOD during intense use or streaming video online

Ran the sfc /scannow and it stated "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations"

Booted into safe mode with networking and opened up a number of tabs playing random videos (the audio service is not running so there is no sound - could the external USB sound card be an issue?) and it didn't BSOD. It was in safe mode for 10-15 minutes.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-during-intense-use-or-streaming-video-online-587093.html
Relevancy 72.24%

My home built computer has been having random crashes since August, but before then it worked fine. Historically, the crashes have happened in various situations, changing with each attempt to fix them. The most recent change I made to my system was to get rid of Norton Internet Security and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials. Since then the crashes have become a bit more reproducible: about half the time I try to watch streaming video online the screen will freeze and the sound will stutter, requiring a hard reset.

I have run windows memory diagnostic, prime95, and various graphics card stress tests repeatedly, so I feel I can confidently say the problem is not hardware. Besides, this only started a few months ago, and my computer had been working just fine for a few months before then. Any suggestions?

A:random freeze while streaming online video

Ok, seriously, anyone?

My computer has also been crashing randomly when it is left idle for a long time. Sometimes I leave it on all day (I have it set not to go to sleep, but it does turn off the display) and I come home to find that neither the keyboard nor mouse respond, and I have to do a hard reset. Suggestions?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/126499-random-freeze-while-streaming-online-video.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi all This is my first post here in this forum and it is about extremely streaming slow Online video my slow online video streaming on windows vista ultimate I have a brand new T T GHz with gigs of RAM and extra gig of turbo memory a feature that core duo processor technology supports I am using Time Warner's Road Runner MB s connection and for the first few weeks around a month and a half back it ran absolutely fine but after that started degrading in terms of available speed I check my internet speed at www speedtest Online video streaming extremely slow net regularly and it stays usually about KB s Down and KB s Up and even after staying at this speed my video streaming on websites such as youtube and googlevideo does not stay continuous I am using Kaspersky AV that keeps me atleast I feel like miles away from malware and adware It does not have its own firewall and therefore I am using windows firewall itself Can Online video streaming extremely slow someone please suggest what I should I do to make my video streaming experience better or much better in terms of what I am paying for the Internet month Thanks in advance for your help Cheers AceKnocks

A:Online video streaming extremely slow

Did you ever figure this out? This is basically the same problem I'm having. Watching my processor usage and memory, I'm ok, but online videos are working horribly. I have a 7MB connection with Time Warner and have also verified the speed.

One weird thing I've noticed in addition to the slow load times in YouTube is that even when the slider has not caught up to the edge of the loading bar it will still stop and think.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/online-video-streaming-extremely-slow-221253.html
Relevancy 71.38%

hi all,

i see lots of tutorial files on net but unfortunately they are streaming video. is there any way i can save these tutorial files to my computer? once the streaming file is downloaded even if the internet connection is off, we can play it again. Are streaming files stored in temporary internet files folder? where are these streaming files stored and how can i copy it to my computer?

kindly help,

regards

Relevancy 71.38%

Hi all I get a BSOD STOP error when streaming Hulu The BSOD will appear after streaming roughly minutes of video then the system is set to restart so it will restart After prompting safe mode etc it will start as normal and we will be able to watch a video on Hulu plus all the way through with no errors Lenovo Essential Series B laptop OS Win Home Premium bit System OEM Best buy may have updated it to before sale I BSOD win32.sys Hulu video streaming online Plus believe this model orig had XP Purchased at Best Buy months ago Have not reinstalled the OS Have performed recovery via OEM One Key Recovery wizard BSOD still appeared I moved files from an XP machine to this system using an external hard drive and BSOD streaming online video Hulu Plus win32.sys Windows easy move inbuilt Win wizard I have used Lenovo's One Key recovery to recover the system but the BSOD still appears after a successful run I do not remember if the BSOD occurred after the file move or right out of the box but I suspect that it was due to the file move My IT guy at work has recommended a full system restore I suppose I can search for a thread that explains such a procedure but wanted to know if a more knowledgeable person could come up with a different fix In addition and maybe related I cannot complete an update using Windows Update I can download the updates just fine But when it comes to applying them the system will begin applying the updates with the progress bar but after minutes I will receive a fail message everytime Any guidance is much appreciated Please see ATTACHMENT for dump file and Performance Analysis HTML file

A:BSOD streaming online video Hulu Plus win32.sys

Hi and welcome to SF
Remove Mcafee from your system.

Download and install Microsoft Security Essentials with windows firewall enable.

Run RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Let it run until at least 9 passes are completed, or errors are found (whichever comes first). The longer you run it, the better.

Finish with the above steps and post back with results\news.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/218147-bsod-streaming-online-video-hulu-plus-win32-sys.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I was streaming a video online in Google Chrome. Then it froze and I got this BSOD error. I've been having some BSOD's over the past few months. Almost all of them in my dump files have the Crash Address as "ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0".

A:BSOD while streaming video online, error 0x00000050

Welcome

Quote:
STOP 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS.

STOP 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, ?memory

STOP 0x0000004E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
Usual causes: Device driver, ?memory

Software concerns:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\AVG Public:Start Menu\Programs\AVG Public
Start Menu\Programs\AVG PC Tuneup 2011 Public:Start Menu\Programs\AVG PC Tuneup 2011 Public
AVG is a cause to BSOD on some systems. Please uninstall all its components using Revo Uninstallers advanced mode.

Code:

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_99

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: avgnsa.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 2
I and many members on our forum recommend Microsoft security essentials with
a great combination of Malware Bytes.

→ Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
→Malwarebytes - The Free version
→ Good and Free system security combination.

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.

Look for an update on your BIOS version.

Code:
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 080015, 11/12/2010
Let us know if the problem persists

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255739-bsod-while-streaming-video-online-error-0x00000050.html
Relevancy 71.38%

So here's my problem When I watch YouTube videos I get random stutters where the sound skips The image doesn't seem to freeze though just the sound I also get issues with the sound streaming music online where it pauses for a second and stutters even though it's not buffering When stutters Sound when or audio online. video streaming this happens NT Kernel amp System shoots up in task manager and uses more CPU than the browser This by the way happens in every browser IE Chrome or Firefox It Sound stutters when streaming video or audio online. doesn't happen when playing music in iTunes or watching videos from my hard drive That being said I'm not posting about a buffering type stutter I am aware of that and this is not it This is like basically suddenly the computer has a big spike in memory or cpu usage and the video sound clip stutters for a sec But it happens often enough to be very annoying In a min YouTube clip it happened times I have reinstalled my IDT High Definition Codec and my Intel HD Graphics driver but still the problem persists Any thoughts of Sound stutters when streaming video or audio online. what I can do

A:Sound stutters when streaming video or audio online.

Try this test: Start a Youtube video and immediately hit the pause button. Watch the movement of the red progress bar until it fully loads the video. This obviously eliminates any buffering issues if the problem is still there when you try to play the video this way. You might also want to do a speed test on you internet connection. Here are my results:

Now, I know you are convinced that it is absolutely not a buffering issue and you have done nice testing to that end; however, I would still try the tests as described above. Good luck.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/28852-sound-stutters-when-streaming-video-audio-online.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi everyone A few days ago my computer started freezing whenever I streaming playing WMP/VLC/online when video Computer freezes with watched video with any media player or online The video will play from anywhere between seconds and a few minutes I'm getting no error codes no BSOD no screen tear or blocks the video and audio just freeze and I get no keyboard or mouse response so I have to restart the computer I get no problems just being online or using word processors seems only problem is when I play video Computer freezes when playing video with WMP/VLC/online streaming or play games I've had issues with my graphics card before so I'm guessing that's the problem again but I'm not sure so that's Computer freezes when playing video with WMP/VLC/online streaming why I'm here My computer specs are Intel i k Sandy Bridge ASrock P Pro GB G Skill Ripjaw ASUS nVidia GTX Ti W PSU I just ran FurMark stability test on fullscreen and I was averaging fps and C for k frames with no problems Don't know if that helps at all If you need more info I'll do what I can to get it for you Thanks for taking any time to help me out

A:Computer freezes when playing video with WMP/VLC/online streaming

Just to clarify my computer specs, copied from an older thread, everything is the same still. I mistakenly thought I had a 650W PSU.

? OS - Windows 7
? 64 bit
? What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? I downloaded the OS, mounted it and booted from CD.
? Age of system (hardware)? 10 months
? Age of OS installation? 10 months

? CPU - Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz

? Video Card - ASUS ENGTX560 TI DCII/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

? MotherBoard - ASRock P67 PRO3 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

? Power Supply - Antec EarthWatts EA-500D Green 500W ATX12V v2.3 / EPS12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

? System Manufacturer - Myself.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/computer-freezes-when-playing-video-with-wmp-vlc-online-streaming-687945.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I tried almost everything that I could find online and nothing helped I have a Dell Inspirion N GB RAM Windows pro on a Kingston SSD drive Graphics Intel graphics and Nvidia GT M Adobe flash player installed and up to date as well as shockwave player I'm using Mozilla Firefox I tried other browsers too same problem but I'm used to Mozilla and would try not changing it I recently reinstalled Windows Before I had Windows Ultimate on a HDD and everything worked perfectly Note I had no lags whatsoever when vimeo every video is HD Youtube, lagging. and online playing any type of video on VLC player or Windows media Youtube, vimeo and every HD video online is lagging. or when playing video games Therefore I assume I don't have a graphics-related problem Graphic drivers are updated Flash hardware acceleration is off I tried also using Nvidia graphics for Mozilla but that didn't work I reinstalled flash Firefox and tried different browsers It seems that videos in lower qualities go pretty smoothly although it could go better but videos on HD mostly youtube and Vimeo are not watchable I hope someone can help me I'm really frustrated not being able to use youtube and vimeo as I'm used to Thanks

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a53a7310-43bb-4396-a027-8d3c62729dc1/youtube-vimeo-and-every-hd-video-online-is-lagging?forum=w8itproperf
Relevancy 70.52%

I'm on windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64 bit with Vista originally on Laptop. Im on an Asus G71GX-RX05 laptop purchased about 3 years ago. I installed windows 7 with disc provided about 2 years ago. Here are the specs for my laptop.

My issue is that whenever I'm watching Netflix streaming or youtube streaming my computer will freeze completely on the screen that its on. No other screen pops up. It only occurs with streaming websites. I can play PC games fine and browse the internet. Sometimes a weird buzzing noise comes out of the speakers while it is freezing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Slayer41

A:Freeze during online video streaming requiring hard reset.

Hello,

I'm still not sure what you mean by "freeze". If the video freezes inside a perfectly normal browser window while it "buffers" due to a slow internet connection. If the browser itself freezes so that it won't respond to your input, that is more complicated and may or may not be helped by a reset: Tools/Internet Options/Advanced/Reset...

Regards,
Sysesc

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/freeze-during-online-video-streaming-requiring-hard-reset-662580.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello,

I am running Windows7 and I am having a problem with audio when I enter a video service. The video runs fine be the audio quits afer a few minutes use. any ideas, I'm gonna check the driver for my audio card.

A:Audio Stops when using youtube or Online Video (Skype, etc.)

Checking the driver is the first thing to do. Make sure your running the latest version as well.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/audio-stops-when-using-youtube-or-online-video-skype-etc-975065.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello I have a Dell XPS M that came with Windows Vista Home Premium installed For the first or months of use everything seemed to work fine untill I started noticing that streaming video from online began to stall and require me to refresh a lot At the same time I noticed that when I attempted to play DVDs using WMP the video would stop and I could not get it to start up again unless I closed down and Slowness Streaming General Internet Video, and with Problems Online WMP Stalling, restarted it over again Repeatedly it would give me problems like this but it would eventually Problems with Online Streaming Video, WMP Stalling, and General Internet Slowness play if I tried enough times Problems with Online Streaming Video, WMP Stalling, and General Internet Slowness And of course on top of all that I noticed that using Firefox or IE I was starting to get frequent quot Sever Not Found quot or quot Page Not Problems with Online Streaming Video, WMP Stalling, and General Internet Slowness Found quot errors and I would have to refresh sometimes several times before I could connect to that page Ever since I first started noticing this the problem has gotten steadily worse and shows no sign of improvement I have tried uninstalling Firefox and IE then reinstalling them but the problem persisted I have called the ISP realizing that the ISP had nothing to do with WMP The technician came out and tested my line using his own laptop and he said his worked fine When he tested mine he said packets were being dropped and that it was not the ISP but he suspected it was my OS or laptop In Safe Mode With Networking I have none of these problems Everything works fine in this mode I tried turning off all of my usualy startup programs and it still had not impact in solving the problem in Normal Mode I used MalwareBytes to scan and I only came up with some Adware stuff which I deleted from my laptop restarted and nothing changed Still problems Does anyone know what I can do to resolve this issue Thanks in advance for any useful suggestions

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/262828-problems-online-streaming-video-wmp-stalling-general-internet-slowness.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi I just got a laptop a few days ago Specs AMD Sempron Ghz Gb Ram Nvedia G card Win Vista Basic Pack and i'm having trouble watching online TV in full screen mode It plays fine in the small windows but when i try to play on f-screen whilst the sound is fine Online mode slowly screen plays full in video streaming the images are slow Actually 'slow' is maybe not the right word so i'll try to describe it it's as if you are continously clicking pause every second whilst playing a DVD the images get stuck for abt a second even if i don't have anything else running and i wait - min Reason i posted here is because Online streaming video plays slowly in full screen mode i really don't have a clue as to the origin of the problem Could someone please help me cos i need to know whether i'l be keepin this laptop or whether i'm gonna bring it back assuming i can get a full refund of course Many thanks in advance PS If that's of any help plz note that the site i have used for the above is http www justin tv I have used my friend's laptop with more or less same specs as mine using the same internet connection on the same site but this time it plays perfectly in full screen mode I also noticed that i could play YouTube videos in full screen mode without the problem above Maybe it's 'cos Youtube uses Flash then again i'm not an expert at all Anything else please ask i'll provide the info ASAP

A:Online streaming video plays slowly in full screen mode

hi and welcome to TSF the site you mentioned uses flash ie you need to have flashplayer 10,so make sure you have the latest flashplayer http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/online-streaming-video-plays-slowly-in-full-screen-mode-414814.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Like it says every time I stream video online it may work for seconds or it could work for like ten minutes but pretty soon I get a blue screen error Often times it is this error IRQL NOT Home Errors Blue video in online Premium when Screen Vista streaming LESS OR EQUAL while other times it just says STOP with assorted data values I looked at the most recent one right before this post and here it is exactly NETIO SYS - Address E E base at E F Datestamp Now I have recently installed my new video card a Radeon HD and thought it might be that So I uninstalled the card and reinstalled it again but the problem persists I have looked up the netio sys errors and have found that there is some hotfix available that may perhaps help me though I haven t tried it Blue Screen Errors when streaming online video in Vista Home Premium Should I do this I know this isn t too much information to go off of but streaming video is my life and I guess I m praying someone has had the same problem and Blue Screen Errors when streaming online video in Vista Home Premium knows the fix Anyways if anyone knows anything I should try Blue Screen Errors when streaming online video in Vista Home Premium to fix this please please let me know Thanx nbsp

A:Blue Screen Errors when streaming online video in Vista Home Premium

Identify what network card you are using and then get the latest drivers for it.

If this do not work do the same for your motherboard, and also be sure you download and install the latest drivers for your graphics card (not using any cd that came with it).

If you are overclocking anything try not to.

Just to rule out the problem test your memory -> www.memtest86.com

The hotfix I found was this one: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929547/en-us - and it seems its not excactly the problem you're having since you're experiencing bsod and the hotfix mentions only a 15sec delay of some sort.

Also be sure you're on the latest Service Pack level for your OS.

Verify that you do not have more than one firewall/antivirus program. Also, try to disable your firewall/antivirus to check if that helps.

If you are connected by wireless, try wired and vice versa (to see if it works with one of them, and not the other)

Check your Network Connection Properties and try to disable any items you do not need (like QoS, Low-level network analyzers etc.)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-errors-when-streaming-online-video-in-vista-home-premium.906739/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi I just built my computer about a month and a half ago and made sure my hardware was secured tightly and properly onto the mother board I updated all of the drivers youtube any error hal.dll+12a3b playing video BSOD or streams online for the PC to the best of my knowledge due to receiving BSOD in the beginning partly because the drivers were not up to date BSOD playing youtube or any online video streams error hal.dll+12a3b After the driver updates everything is working great from playing games and the usual day to day use of the PC But when I started streaming two windows of online videos from either youtube or any other video site thats when it started to give me the BSOD But it was sporadic and not crashing with every single video playback It would crash on some videos and not on others I did some research and found a software called bluescreenview which captures the BSOD codes and this was what I found hal dll a b I don't understand what this code means because based on my research it could be multiple factors Please help me Thank you - OS Windows bit - OS was full retail - Age of the system is about two months old now - Age of the OS installation is about two months old Other hardware specs CPU Intel i - K GHz Gigs of RAM

A:BSOD playing youtube or any online video streams error hal.dll+12a3b

All of them are the HAL for Windows reporting that your CPU has detected an internal failure. Given the strong consistency for these errors (they're all identical with the same cpu cache bank referenced), I'm afraid your CPU has most likely kicked the bucket.

Before you proceed on anything, if you have your system overclocked in any way, shape or fashion, reset to factory defaults. It's good sense that despite previous success with overclocking, if a system starts getting unstable, the first thing one should blame is the overclocking and reset as a result. Even if it isn't, it can easily be returned to its previous settings.

Anyways, I have sometimes seen software bugs arise that would cause this, and even once I seen a video card cause this problem (how, I have absolutely no clue). First of all, if you have any software that came with your motherboard besides the drivers, uninstall them. I've found they are very buggy as well as gimmicky, and strangely they have usually caused WHEA errors like this, making it appear the hardware is at fault. Second, update your BIOS if you haven't already, as that can potentially cause this. Lastly, run MemtestCL on your video card. Note that since you have an ATI card, you'll need to download and install the ATI APP SDK first, as it requires OpenCL.

Those should cover any potential edge cases that could create these WHEA errors. However, my opinion would be that this is certain hardware (CPU). The causes mentioned previously have the potential to create WHEA errors, but honestly, the specific WHEA error reported here is micro-architectural failure, which is most certainly the CPU's prob.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/218384-bsod-playing-youtube-any-online-video-streams-error-hal-dll-12a3b.html
Relevancy 58.05%

So here is my problem, I am an avid youtube watcher. Here is my hurdle, I load a video and it will play the first 10 seconds and then stop.

sometimes it will start loading at a super crumby setting, sometimes it'll be fine.

i did find one device on my network that unknown so I enabled a block

but problem still exists.
Specs:
Puter - Amd Anthlon II X4 630 processor, 2.80GHz
OS - 64bit Vista
Modem - Cisco DPC3825

i have already nixed most of my other social networks, perhaps its time to nix youtube

speed test results below:
ALSO!!!!!

went to the following blog and followed the directions there, worked for 2 days, same ol- same ol

HALP!!!!!

A:Youtube not streaming

Hello welcome to TSF!

Have you tried updating Adobe Flash Player?
Which browser are you using Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer?

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
Have you installed or do you have any browser toolbars installed if so how many?
Do you have any third party extensions installed via your browser?

How much RAM do you have installed?

Which Service Pack do you have installed for Vista?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/youtube-not-streaming-698217.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Can anybody help me.

I cannot play Youtube videos and am having problems with Facebook and with streaming.

I have spoke with the techies from my ISP which is Zen. Great techies. I am getting 16 MBPS download. I am on wifi, but have checked with Etherenet and it is still the same.

It didn't used to be a problem.

Running |Windows 7 |Home Premium 64 bit

Acer X1440 PC witht AMD E2 1800 processor, AMD Radeon HD 7340 Graphics, 500 gig HD, 4gb DDR3 memory, Wireless LAN card in PC

Relevancy 57.62%

Hi,
whenever, I access youtube from IOS app, it shows the error "playback error tap to retry". this happens both on wifi and 3G. I have tried to reinstall the app. clear cookies, restart the device but all in vain. similarly, when I try to access youtube from my PC it shows the same error. please help what should I do.

Thanks in advance.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/youtube-not-streaming-videos-on-ios-9-3-and-pc.1168862/
Relevancy 56.76%

i dun know what is going on with my laptop and dsl whenever i try to run any streaming site say for example youtube the streaming goes fine for sometime and browse like streaming i cant Why on youtube sites!!!? then all of sudden it goes slow slow n then stops on any video n when i stop all internet Why i cant browse on youtube like streaming sites!!!? activity i see in my DU meter and i see my full internet speed is being used like something is being downloaded this does not happen always it happens only when i go on any streaming site like youtube as i said i have bitdefender antivirus installed and fully updated and besides zonealarm firewall so i cant expect that i have some Trojan malware or any such thing when this happens eventually to stop this undue usage of speed i have to stop INTERNET activity by applying internet lock of zone alarm cuz otherwise it will keep going i dun know what is it can anyone please help me i have windows x

A:Why i cant browse on youtube like streaming sites!!!?

Quote: Originally Posted by awaisagha

i dun know what is going on with my laptop and dsl...whenever i try to run any streaming site say for example, youtube,the streaming goes fine for sometime and then all of sudden,it goes slow slow n then stops,on any video...n when i stop all internet activity,i see in my DU meter,and i see my full internet speed is being used,like something is being downloaded....this does not happen always,it happens only when i go on any streaming site like youtube as i said....
i have bitdefender antivirus installed and fully updated and besides zonealarm firewall,so i cant expect that i have some Trojan,malware or any such thing....
when this happens,eventually to stop this undue usage of speed,i have to stop INTERNET activity by applying internet lock of zone alarm,cuz otherwise it will keep going....
i dun know what is it,can anyone please help me...
i have windows7 x64..

Hi awaisagha, Welcome to SF,

I guess the problem might has to do something with the Flash player
Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player here you could find the latest flash player try to download the latest flash player. Also you could try this KB

1, Self-Service Support
2, Self-Service Support

for Zone Alarm

Hope that helps

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/48865-why-i-cant-browse-youtube-like-streaming-sites.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi!
I've recently had a problem with BlueScreen. It has usually occurred when I am on youtube or if I stream something,
which made me suspect that it could have been Java, so I uninstalled Java and it stopped for a while, then it came back.
I was wondering if you could help me resolve this issue?

This is the information I have:
Problemsignatur
Händelsenamn: BlueScreen
OS-version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Språkvariant-ID: 1053

Extra information om problemet
BCCode: 1000009f
BCP1: 0000000000000004
BCP2: 0000000000000258
BCP3: FFFFFA800CA77660
BCP4: FFFFF80000B9C3D0
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Thank you very much!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-mostly-from-streaming-and-youtube.1130490/
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi there

As you can tell from the title of the post, I'm having trouble streaming videos. Everytime I try to play a video it just jumps, and its the same whilst I'm trying to play World Of Warcraft. Any ideas of what's making it do this?

I know little about computers and thought i could get some help here.

Any posts will be appreciated.

Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/irritating-streaming-problem-wow-youtube-etc.958676/
Relevancy 56.76%

This also happens to my IE. It only allows me to see the first 10 second of a random video and whenever I dare to open a link to a video or even open a page with imbedded youtube vids, my browser blocks and refuses to browse at all. I have to restart it for it to work again.

I have tried removing all my video plug-ins and reinstalling them, but alas, that didn't work. I have tried reinstalling Firefox too.

Anyone has an idea how I can get this to work again?

P.S.: I can stream dailymotion videos just fine.
P.P.S.: On my laptop everything works fine as well.

A:Firefox crashes after streaming on Youtube

After browsing these forum, I have found the solution. I did look for the solution before posting this topic, but I have only found it as of now.

I followed on the instructions on this link: http://howto.helpero.com/howto/Speed-Up-Firefox_31.html

I used Firefox 3.0.1.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/firefox-crashes-after-streaming-on-youtube-286964.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Greetings I am currently on a fiber cable with speeds up to mbit Most stuff I download via torrent see speeds above mb sec However when slow and similar) extremely (youtube Streaming I try to stream via youtube or similar services or download files via http - this is extremely slow I even tried to set my connection to low kb s on a page and the stream needed sec to start and after that it played for seconds before stopping and using seconds to load another second - before continuing to load And so it goes I have tried updating my drivers changing browsers deleting all content from all browsers etc Browsing itself is lightning fast and I have turned off all my firewalls and anti-virus programs Performance has never been an issue the browser is using cpu while attempting to stream I am obviously at a loss here I have googled slow streaming and looked at tips and tricks Streaming (youtube and similar) extremely slow everywhere but nothing seems to work I know that streaming used to run perfectly before and I can not think of anything that could have changed it Any insight you could have would be much appreciated edit http chart apis google com chart l Internettleverand r trondheim nor global This long painful address should be a chart from the youtube speed test nbsp

Relevancy 56.33%

i have a dell xps 15 L502x. it runs great, no problems with anything except streaming videos. it happens on multiple sites, Netflix being the most dangerous, and youtube the 2nd most. my computer will randomly do a sound loop for about 5-10 seconds, then bsod, it frequently says something to the effect of: "a secondary processor interrupt was not received".
this laptop has had 2 motherboard replacements, the first for a faulty power supply on the motherboard, and the second for a faulty sound card. i haven't tried a full re-install of win7 because its a nightmare. id like to avoid that at all costs.

i7 2720QM 2.2Ghz to 3.2Ghz
Nvidia GeForce 540m
intel centrino advanced-N 6230
realtek hi-def audio

im not sure what else you need to know, other than ive made sure all of my drivers are up to date- multiple times.

A:BSOD while streaming netflix + youtube, but not with gaming or DvD's

im going to assume that the files i uploaded are what you need to help me, otherwise, let me know

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257152-bsod-while-streaming-netflix-youtube-but-not-gaming-dvds.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi all man this has been a hard Laptop to deal with.

I have Vista Home premium and I am having a problem with streaming Youtube. The Error says, "I need the latest Flash player which is already installed on my laptop.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks.

Relevancy 55.9%

This started yesterday. I go to a youtube video and I see the "f" icon in the middle of the video screen ... when I point my mouse at it ... it should change to an arrow icon but it will not do anything. Just that "f" icon in the middle of a black youtube video screen. I don't have any problem watching with windows xp.

Anyone know what is going on???? I don't have any problems watching video at other sites ... I can watch youtube videos at other sites, but the videos won't play while at youtube.

Relevancy 55.47%

G day I m currently having a lot of trouble here viewing streaming videos off youtube and dailymotion style sites Youtube is less of an issue the videos load but rather slowly Daily motion however i have problems with as the videos some times do not load at all or if they do like youtube they are VERY choppy another thing i noticed was with youtube the progress bar does not move accross it just remains grey then streaming watching videos problem youtube/dailymotion so on when the video has finished or its gotten part way and given up it shows the bar as full Now i was wondering if anyone had any ideas why this might be I just reformated my computer problem was occuring before i did it and now after i have a fair decent internet connectiong kbps and these are videos that i can pretty much stream or watch with a short amount of time on a kbps account at my fathers house thanks heaps for any advice nbsp

A:problem watching streaming videos youtube/dailymotion so on

Check the settings in the browser...especially the security settings . And the windows security settings in xp.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-watching-streaming-videos-youtube-dailymotion-so-on.515963/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi My work computer has been very slow for some time now It s running Windows XP SP on an Intel P GHz with GB of RAM I went up comptuer, youtube stuttering HJT Slow included log streaming, from MB to GB then to GB hoping it would solve some of my issues but it didn t It also has an NVIDIA GeForce MX MX so it s not even Slow comptuer, stuttering youtube streaming, HJT log included running on an integrated graphics card It is Slow comptuer, stuttering youtube streaming, HJT log included extremely slow to start-up despite getting rid of startup entries and YouTube videos are always choppy SiriusXM streaming radio also skips but strangely enough Spotify doesn t Temperatures are in normal ranges so it doesn t seem to be overheating I know this system is somewhat ancient but it should be able to handle the basic functions internet browsing and work applications I throw at it I ve cleaned thoroughly with CCleaner and MalwareBytes I even got rid of Norton and installed Avast since I know Norton is a huge resource hog I ve tried to stop a lot of unnecessary services but if there is anything else I ve missed please let me know This is my new HijackThis log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files AVAST Software Avast AvastSvc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files logishrd LVMVFM UMVPFSrv exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG mdm exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice exe C Program Files AVAST Software Avast avastUI exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Trillian trillian exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Documents and Settings buddy Local Settings Application Data Google Google Talk Plugin googletalkplugin exe C WINDOWS system SearchProtocolHost exe C Program Files Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe C WINDOWS system mmc exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http windowsupdate microsoft com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO avast WebRep - E E -AD D- bf-AC D-D F D - C Program Files AVAST Software Avast aswWebRepIE dll O - Toolbar avast WebRep - E E -AD D- bf-AC D-D F D - C Program Files AVAST Software Avast aswWebRepIE dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run PeachtreePrefetcher exe C Program Files Sage Peachtree PeachtreePrefetcher exe configfileeachtreeprefetcher winstart config O - HKLM Run avast quot C Program Files AVAST Software Avast avastUI exe quot nogui O - HKLM Run MSConfig C WINDOWS pchealth helpctr Binaries MSCONFIG EXE auto O - HKLM Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware quot C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exe quot starttray O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe... Read more

Relevancy 55.47%

Hi,
every now and then I get a BSOD while streaming YouTube or other Videos. I would be greatful for some help....

HANNA-05_12_2015_213353,54.zip

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/72737-bsod-while-streaming-youtube-videos-error-0x1000007e.html
Relevancy 55.47%

i have around 70 processes that begin at start up. i only use the laptop for web browsing/streaming video/dvds. which ones can i safely disable at start up? also, streaming video like youtube will not load or buffers even though im in a covered area with verizon wireless broadband! HELP!

A:what processes can i disable at start up? youtube streaming problems

Media players, office programs, all Adobe stuff, update checkers -- almost everything except your required security programs.

Why not just try a "clean boot" as a test >>

Run msconfig and select the "Services" tab. Check "Hide Microsoft Services" and then disable the rest. Also uncheck "load startup items" on the general page.
Now restart and test the issue at hand

If no problems, run msconfig and recheck half the disabled items on the Services tab. Test again. If the problem recurs, UNcheck half the items you just checked to narrow down the culprit.

If the problem didn't occur, check the other half, so all the Services are enabled -- proceed to do this on the startup tab as well.

Get the idea? You want to isolate the problem to a specific startup if possible.

Note: if you already have items unchecked under msconfig > startups and are in “selective” startup mode – you should note what these are before beginning. They will need to be de-selected again.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/what-processes-can-i-disable-at-start-up-youtube-streaming-problems.905646/
Relevancy 55.04%

I don't know if this is the correct place for this thread but basically i see it as the one that best fits the crtieria, anyways my question is;

Does anyone know of any good online sites that stream Movies for free that has a large range of movies and that are in high quality? I know theres are lots out there it's just hard finding the good ones.

Relevancy 55.04%

Hi guys, not sure since when my com starting not playing sound from window media online streaming. However, it does show picture and it's all good. Could it be some kind of audio codec problem or maybe due to IE7? Please advise and help. Thanks

A:WMV online streaming, got pic but no sound

tried installed several audio codec package, and tried it with firefox 2.0, still got same problem...anyone can help please? =(

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wmv-online-streaming-got-pic-but-no-sound.535953/
Relevancy 55.04%

hi, there are few things i need to implement in my network there is no domain only workgroup,
First stop online streaming on explorer,chrome opera and firefox.
second restrict all the users to install or download any software. i have restricted the user from policy object but it does not apply on all the sofwares for example viber can be installed.

SQL Task
there are several remote locations where sql is running, my company has asked me to find a way
to collect all the data from the remote locations to a central location automatically,
for example day to day data should be synced at night time from 2am to 7 am and it should be
compressed automatically before data transfers to the central location.

is there any possible way to do it ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/380027-how-stop-online-streaming.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi online Streaming Audio I have ADSL internet and it is put through a wireless router and I have the main computer hooked up to that router through one of its ports and Streaming Audio online my downstairs computer through wireless card Now I surf the internet just fine on that but when I try and connect to an internet radio station I have drop outs now its streaming radio so I am thinking could this be a speed issue I have tried using various online radio stations and it plays for about sec sometimes more and Streaming Audio online then drops out I was told to try using real player instead of Windows media player and same result I would appreciate any idea s why it might be doing this I am thinking it could be because its wireless and if thats the case I am going to have to get in the roof to get a cat cable downstairs so i m trying to be sure before I do that Thanks in advance for your help nbsp

A:Streaming Audio online

How fast is your internet connection speed?
How far away is the radio station?
What bitrate does the station transmit at?

Does it do the same on the computer with the wired connection?

If you have 128kbps and you are listening to a 256kbps station on the other side of the world, then you can't possibly get a good reception.

Usually you can set the buffer size manually in the player. Make it something longer than 30 seconds.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/streaming-audio-online.62542/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me, I have an Acer Aspire 5520 G with Windows 7 64 bit. The problem I am having is that streams online are choppy and don't really play smoothly, whether it's IE8 or Firefox it makes no difference. I don't have this problem playing videos, streams etc that are stored on the hard disc or removeable media.

It's not my internet connection because I've checked that time and again with speed tests giving an average of 8mbps. Another point is I don't have this problem with my lesser spec Dell Inspiron 1501 with Windows XP sp3.

I have all the latest drivers, Adobe's latest Flash, switched hardware accleration on and off yet still no resolution so I'm quite perplexed as to whats going on.

Any help would be much appreciated.

A:Online Streaming Problems

I would try disabling all addons in IE8 (for this test) and see if any difference. If not, suggest disabling your AV or any active security, momentarily, to see if that fixes the issue. Re-enable as soon as test obviously. Usually choppy video means the browser is not buffering enough to allow the video to play smoothly. You can also download Chrome and/or Opera and see if it is the same with a clean install of either/both. A Guy

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/95136-online-streaming-problems.html
Relevancy 55.04%

when ever i wanted to listen streaming radio or wanna watch video it shows connecting but no buffering % and shows ready with no communication.

A:problem with online streaming

From the horses mouth - http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/mediaplayer/wmptshoot.asp#content_noplay

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problem-with-online-streaming.47113/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi, recently I have been suffering system instability issues but cannot for the life of me figure out which driver is causing the problem, or if it is indeed hardware related.
I have stresstested my CPU with Prime95, my GPU with various benchmarks and have run memtest successfully. This is why I am leaning more towards the driver issues.
My Dumps and specs should be included in the zip. Help would be much appreciated.

Greetings, timpelplomp

A:BSOD while streaming Videos (youtube/Netflix) and playing games

Hello, timpelplomp and welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, I don't expect this to be a quick fix, but we will start to work on it. These are your dumps. Notice different error codes and different causes. That is many times indicative of memory problems, and one of them even blamed corrupted memory.

Code:
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002af39f1, 0, ffffffffffffffff}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiUnlinkFreeOrZeroedPage+181 )

Code:
BugCheck 1000009F, {4, 258, fffffa8006d1e040, fffff80000ba0740}
Implicit thread is now fffffa80`06d1e040
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSwapContext+7a )

Code:
BugCheck 3D, {fffff88002ffd040, 0, 0, fffff8801118336a}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+8d36a )

Code:
UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f)
This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind
that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch (bound trap) or that
is always instant death (double fault). The first number in the
bugcheck params is the number of the trap (8 = double fault, etc)
Consult an Intel x86 family manual to learn more about what these
traps are. Here is a *portion* of those codes:
If kv shows a taskGate
use .tss on the part before the colon, then kv.
Else if kv shows a trapframe
use .trap on that value
Else
.trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken
(on x86, this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap)
Endif
kb will then show the corrected stack.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
Arg2: 0000000080050031
Arg3: 00000000000006f8
Arg4: fffff80002ad145f
Please Run Memtest86+

Information
Please download from this site only http://www.memtest.org/ in the middle of the page are the Download links, you can download the ISO.zip or the Auto USB Flash Drive installer.zip

Extract the Zip file. If you chose the ISO image, burn it to a CD using Windows Disk Image Burner or any Image burner you may have. If you downloaded the Auto USB installer, extract it, insert your USB 2.0 Flash Drive and take note of the drive letter. Run the installer, select the Flash Drive Letter, check the format box and press next. It will install memtest86+ to a flash drive. You can use either V4.20 or V5.01. Boot from your selected media. If you use V5.01 it will tell you to press certain buttons at the start, please press no buttons. The test will begin on it's own and continue to run until you stop it. It needs to run for 8 complete passes or until you receive an error. If you receive an error, stop the test. Even 1 error is a fail. Each pass tests a different part of the ram and each of the 10 tests in each pass tests something different. It takes a minimum of 8 passes to completely test the ram, more passes are better. It is quite a long test and will take several hours depending on how much ram you have. Due to the time length it is best to run overnight. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373233-bsod-while-streaming-videos-youtube-netflix-playing-games.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hello For a while now I have had many BSOD over the past few on of Legends. BSOD Twitch.tv/playing YouTube/Streaming on when League months but have BSOD when on YouTube/Streaming on Twitch.tv/playing League of Legends. never really looked into really solving them Partly BSOD when on YouTube/Streaming on Twitch.tv/playing League of Legends. because I have gotten to use to them happening and that with a Solid state drive I can reboot in little to no time Some computer specs -Windows Home Premium -bit -Intel i K OC'd to Ghz V done all the stress testing over hours and no errors or temp issues Cooler Coolermaster Hyper Evo -OCZ solid state GB HD BSOD when on YouTube/Streaming on Twitch.tv/playing League of Legends. for Windows applications and TB TB HDD for storage -AMD ATI Radeon HD up-to-date drivers -Asus P Z -V LX Motherboard -Dual monitor setup HDMI Vga both quot When do the BSOD most occur I have noticed that BSODs mostly occurs when I'm - Playing League of Legends - Having multiple windows of Chrome open with Twitch streams on one side and YouTube videos on the other - And when I'm using Open Broadcaster Software for streaming Running many applications and windows for mic audio twitch notifications etc Thanks

A:BSOD when on YouTube/Streaming on Twitch.tv/playing League of Legends.

The DMP is corrupt so i cant say much, however here is somethings to try as your bugcheck is a 0x124:

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.

Generic "Stop 0x124" Troubleshooting Strategy:1) Ensure that none of the hardware components are overclocked. Hardware that is driven beyond its design specifications - by overclocking - can malfunction in unpredictable ways.

2) Ensure that the machine is adequately cooled. If there is any doubt, open up the side of the PC case (be mindful of any relevant warranty conditions!) and point a mains fan squarely at the motherboard. That will rule out most (lack of) cooling issues.

3) Update all hardware-related drivers: video, sound, RAID (if any), NIC... anything that interacts with a piece of hardware. It is good practice to run the latest drivers anyway.

4) Update the motherboard BIOS according to the manufacturer's instructions. Their website should provide detailed instructions as to the brand and model-specific procedure.

5) Rarely, bugs in the OS may cause "false positive" 0x124 events where the hardware wasn't complaining but Windows thought otherwise (because of the bug). At the time of writing, Windows 7 is not known to suffer from any such defects, but it is nevertheless important to always keep Windows itself updated.

6) Attempt to (stress) test those hardware components which can be put through their paces artificially. The most obvious examples are the RAM and HDD(s). For the RAM, use the in-built memory diagnostics (run MDSCHED) or the 3rd-party memtest86 utility to run many hours worth of testing. For hard drives, check whether CHKDSK /R finds any problems on the drive(s), notably "bad sectors". Unreliable RAM, in particular, is deadly as far as software is concerned, and anything other than a 100% clear memory test result is cause for concern. Unfortunately, even a 100% clear result from the diagnostics utilities does not guarantee that the RAM is free from defects - only that none were encountered during the test passes.

7) As the last of the non-invasive troubleshooting steps, perform a "vanilla" reinstallation of Windows: just the OS itself without any additional applications, games, utilities, updates, or new drivers - NOTHING AT ALL that is not sourced from the Windows 7 disc. Should that fail to mitigate the 0x124 problem, jump to the next steps. Otherwise, if you run the "vanilla" installation long enough to convince yourself that not a single 0x124 crash has occurred, start installing updates and applications slowly, always pausing between successive additions long enough to get a feel for whether the machine is still free from 0x124 crashes. Should the crashing resume, obviously the very last software addition(s) may be somehow linked to the root cause.
If stop 0x124 errors persist despite the steps above, and the harware is under warranty, consider returning it and requesting a replacement which does not suffer periodic MCE events. Be aware that attempting the subsequent harware troubleshooting steps may, in some cases, void your warranty:8) Clean and carefully remove any dust from the inside of the machine. Reseat all connectors and memory modules. Use a can of compressed air to clean out the RAM DIMM sockets as much as possible.

9) If all else fails, start removing items of hardware one-by-one in the hope that the culprit is something non-essential which can be removed. Obviously, this type of testing is a lot easier if you've got access to equivalent components in order to perform swaps.

Should you find yourself in the situation of having performed all of the steps above without a resolution of the symptom, unfo... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/344599-bsod-when-youtube-streaming-twitch-tv-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Can I save streaming music or radio? Does streaming music go into a temp file somewhere?

A:Can I save streaming music or radio?

I use Screamer Radio to capture streaming music.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-i-save-streaming-music-or-radio.537647/
Relevancy 54.61%

HELP!!! It's been a while since I last was in dyer need!!!  This time it's not so life threatening.  LOL  I'm just missing my TV Programs and am so tired of trying to find my answer on Google. I'm missing "The Last Ship"!!!  My TV has took a crap on me. No big deal, right? Wrong! I cannot for the life of me get either of my laptops to play videos online! Others in this house have no problem so it's not ISP. They have an older laptop so I don't think it's hardware.  I don't know if I have ever been able to play online videos.  Please say this is an easy fix.  Thank You!!!

A:STREAMING VIDEOS online in Windows 7

1.  Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

2.  Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.  Clicking on this link will automatically initiate the download.  

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/622054/streaming-videos-online-in-windows-7/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hey Folks I wish I were a computer tech but most of the things I fix and improve Online Streaming Videos Issues I find through google However in this case I am at my wits end and cannot figure out what s going on A few days ago streaming at some of Issues Streaming Videos Online my favorite sites have slowed down and even stopped I used to be able to click on a YouTube link and it would load quickly I used to visit various sites like hulu and netflix and click a link and it would load in no time Now it can take a looooong time to load and several cam streaming sites I used to visit they load very slow and very choppy I ve contacted my Internet Provide AT amp T and they have ran all kinds of tests on my line and even switched out my modem and still I m having this issue It s very odd but last night I was up late and wanted to watch a movie and tried my luck and my streaming worked great When I woke in the morning the streaming was back to the choppy mess I ve been trying to fix Below is my systems information on my laptop OS Name Microsoft Windows Home Premium Version Build Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name PUBLIC-PC System Manufacturer TOSHIBA System Model Satellite L System Type x -based PC Processor Pentium R Dual-Core CPU T GHz Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BIOS Version Date TOSHIBA V SMBIOS Version Windows Directory C windows System Directory C windows system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version quot quot User Name PUBLIC-PC Work Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time Installed Physical Memory RAM GB Total Physical Memory GB Available Physical Memory GB Total Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space GB Page File C pagefile sys nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/issues-streaming-videos-online.986867/
Relevancy 54.61%

i have just got a new laptop

windows 7 ultimate

drivers installed

audio does not play.. have to just change some random settings in the audio settings..

on youtube also the vido streams for a second or two and restarts and then the cycle starts again and goes on happening

pls help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/audio-and-online-streaming-problems.1110637/
Relevancy 54.61%

Dear friends,

I want to record online streaming audios (e.g. music) from the websites. Since there is no option to record in most of the website, therefore I searched various websites through google. Tried every software available on net but it is of no use. I halted at one point i.e. STEREO MIX which is not available in windows 7.

As per website it should be in control panel>hardware and sound>sound>recording tab. But windows 7 is missing this. I have checked on "Show disabled devices" and "Show disconnected devices" but then also it not available.

Please help to get STEREO MIX or suggest some other option.

A:How can I record online streaming audio?

Hi shail360,
First, install Realtek High Definition Audio. Current version R2.71. Then install Audacity.
Now do this:- Stereo Mix.pdf

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/291028-how-can-i-record-online-streaming-audio.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi l jus decided to try streaming from home a radio station but seem l cannot get to connect .l have virtual dj and win amp but still cannot get to start for some reason .any come to my rescue?

A:Streaming online radio station

Hi

I tried VDJ and winamp and had a hell of a time getting it to stream, I did google a lot of pages and realised that there is a lot of things to tweak to get it working, follow this link, I admit I gave up in the end as it was more trouble than it was worth but i think I did once get it to work...just the once.

Oh and dont forget you have to open ports in your firewall and your router if you use one...

Regards

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/streaming-online-radio-station.82883/
Relevancy 54.18%

Simple question this time... I want to be able to capture the music on my PC that is coming from streaming music off the internet. These are .asx files. If I just right click and save, it saves a shortcut to the internet stream. I'm sure someone knows this one.

Thanks in advance!

Cory

Relevancy 53.75%

Hello This is my first post besides my introduction so i m going Online Streaming Small Image Url In My And Videos to try to follow the guide lines right Well here is my basic computer info System Micosoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack Computer Intel Pentium cpu GHz GHz MB of Ram Thats what it says on my system Info Antivirus Small Image In My Url And Streaming Videos Online NortonI also know that i have a Geforce MB Graphics card i m a video game nerd My Internet Connection is Speed Stream DSL AnywaysProblem I ve noticed in the past couple of days that the images in my URL bar is just a white page with a Red square Green Circle and a Blue Triangle Also on my xanga http Small Image In My Url And Streaming Videos Online www xanga Small Image In My Url And Streaming Videos Online com kirkace I ve noticed that the video stream i put on there has the same symbols as well Procedures already taken Don t Laugh Before this happen i had done the system restore task because our norton Anti Virus expired we havent re-registered it yet and we contracted some virus from the net i m not sure what it was called but it brought all its little Friends with it other viruses So our computer i thought at the time would be best if we did a system restore because of all my games i had uninstalled and re-installed and other minor things like that this is after i defrag the system Anyways I thought Active X or java was needed so i went to re-download them but i couldn t download java at all it just shows those three shapes again Misc Other Images show up fine like if i searched for images on google But if i go to download like flash then it just shows a box with those shapes again and its making me angery If anyone has any idea remotely close i am willing to give it a try Please Help Thanks Guys and gals

A:Small Image In My Url And Streaming Videos Online

Am I reading this correctly, you don't have an antivirus running?The first thing you need to do is get one.There are several free ones available from this link:Freeware Replacements For Common Commercial AppsPick one, install it, update it , and run it.Also run these online virus scanners:http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/http://housecall.trendmicro.com/Also this online Trojan scanner:TrojanScanAre you using these basic security programs?(They're all free.)a? free - a complementary product to antivirus software which is specialized in protection against harmful software. Antivirus software often features an inadequate protection against Trojans, Dialers and Spyware. a? fills this gap.ewido security suite - offers protection against urgently growing threats like Trojans, Worms, Dialers, Hijackers, Spyware and Keyloggers.Ad-Aware - A good program similar to SpyBot S & D.Spybot S&D - Detects and removes spyware, of different types, from your computer.Spywareblaster - A good program that prevents spyware from being installed on your computer in the first place. This program is always running in the background, protecting your computer. It prevents the installation of bad active X controls found in web pages.SpywareGuard - A nice compliment to SpywareBlaster. This allows you the option to prevent downloads that contain bad active X controls.If not, you need to. These programs, updated and used regularly, will do a lot to keep your computer clean of spyware, trojans, keyloggers, browser hijackers, etc...Download them, update them, and then run them.When installing ewido security suite, under Additional Options uncheck:Install background guardInstall scan via context menuImportant:Please read this tutorial on Spybot S&D before using it. Spybot can do SERIOUS damage, if not used properly.Other useful Tutorials:Using Ad-Aware SEUsing SpywareBlasterUsing SpywareGuardUsing Ewido

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/35938/small-image-in-my-url-and-streaming-videos-online/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello just found and joined your site while and multitasking content online streaming BSOD after googling some crash information and you guys seem on top of it I'm a novice when it comes to troubleshooting a computer but I'm starting to think I'll need a new BSOD while streaming online content and multitasking graphics card BSOD while streaming online content and multitasking After browsing some of the posts on here though I figured I should get advice from someone who actually knows what they're doing Let it never be said that patience and good will can no longer be found on the internet Not sure if all of this is necessary but I figure I should be thorough Bought the pc HP e t in and immediately had issues with BSOD crashes After some initial troubleshooting the manufacturer HP sent me a replacement graphics card Nvidia Ge Force GT That however didn't fully remove crashes The system was also part of the quot upgrade to windows quot deals of that year I mention this because customer support told me at the time that the BSOD problems would be resolved with the upgrade They weren't From then on I've had recurring BSOD problems ranging from one or two a day to most recently and hence my posting here several within a few hours It's shameful what a novice pc user will live with After a BSOD the windows troubleshooter always points to the graphics card as the issue however it doesn't offer a solution Pryor to this I've tried upgrading the graphics card driver through Windows Updater updating bios this was a year or so ago most recently updating the driver through NVidia's website and finally rolling back the driver After rolling back the driver sound became an issue I use a flat screen tv as a monitor and though the pc had always sent both audio and video through the HDMI output it no longer read the tv speakers after the rollback Also I don't actually get a BSOD anymore when a crash occurs The screen simply goes black and I have to perform a hard reboot At first I thought this was due to my using a Flat screen tv as a monitor but I connected an old monitor to the pc and the monitor lost its signal as well Thank you if you even made it through that long explanation that probably helps very little

A:BSOD while streaming online content and multitasking

Welcome to SevenForums.

The recent .dmp file (obviously) blames your video card/video card drivers - BCC 116.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {fffffa800eb76010, fffff8800fe65ae4, ffffffffc000009a, 4}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+c3bae4 )

---------

4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa800eb76010, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff8800fe65ae4, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: ffffffffc000009a, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000004, Optional internal context dependent data.

Debugging Details:
------------------

FAULTING_IP:
nvlddmkm+c3bae4
fffff880`0fe65ae4 4883ec28 sub rsp,28h

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116

PROCESS_NAME: System

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`04049b88 fffff880`0ff00000 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`0eb76010 fffff880`0fe65ae4 ffffffff`c000009a : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`04049b90 fffff880`0fed3867 : fffff880`0fe65ae4 fffffa80`0bf5e000 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`c000009a : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`04049bd0 fffff880`0feffe0f : fffffa80`ffffd84d 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0eb76010 00000000`00000000 : dxgkrnl!DXGADAPTER::Reset+0x2a3
fffff880`04049c80 fffff880`0ffceec1 : fffffa80`0972e540 00000000`00000080 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0bf52410 : dxgkrnl!TdrResetFromTimeout+0x23
fffff880`04049d00 fffff800`03563e5a : 00000000`0460b59c fffffa80`0bf56a00 fffffa80`07917040 fffffa80`0bf56a00 : dxgmms1!VidSchiWorkerThread+0x101
fffff880`04049d40 fffff800`032bdd26 : fffff800`0343fe80 fffffa80`0bf56a00 fffff800`0344dcc0 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`04049d80 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x16

STACK_COMMAND: .bugcheck ; kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nvlddmkm+c3bae4
fffff880`0fe65ae4 4883ec28 sub rsp,28h

SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+c3bae4

MODULE_NAME: nvlddmkm

IMAGE_NAME: nvlddmkm.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4e99233b

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

---------
lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`0f22a000 fffff880`0fea1000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Sat Oct 15 12:07:55 2011 (4E99233B)
CheckSum: 00C61687
ImageSize: 00C77000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272809-bsod-while-streaming-online-content-multitasking.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I have been using XM Radio Online XMRO ever since I installed Windows a month or two ago and it always worked fine If anyone out streaming working quit XM Radio Online there is familiar with it basically you log into XM's site and launch the app which loads a player Windows Media Player at the top right Anyway now I can't get anything I know it's connecting because after I log in I can see what's playing on every channel If I press the PLAY button repeatedly on certainly channels I will get a guy's voice saying quot The URL XM Radio Online streaming quit working you are attempting to use to access this media is invalid Please contact your content provider quot blah blah blah This is happening in IE so I installed Firefox but it happens in that browser too However I can go downstairs and log in on my wife's computer Vista and it plays every channel just fine just like it used to for me I've called XM which if you're curious has about the worst customer service in the world and they did make some adjustments to my account There is a lot of stuff going on right now with XM and their merge with Sirius and they did make some changes to their online service I think my problems may have started at about that same time I glean this from an XM Radio forum But I know that my problem on W IE is not related to that because as I said it's working fine on our other PC Also the lady I spoke with at XM said she was able to log in as me and that it worked Someone the streaming media is just not coming through anymore in Windows I don't really know what to do I've deleted history and cookies Any suggestions

A:XM Radio Online streaming quit working

It is only a trial for so many days.
I found out myself the same way!
Or have you paid the subscription?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/6894-xm-radio-online-streaming-quit-working.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Please help me with my problem On my computer there are two accounts- an administrator and a standard account Everything works fine on the admin account but the standard account is having some video problems I can view youtube fine but if I want to watch other streamed videos it won t let me All I get is a black square where the player is or the black box with an x in the corner It also sometimes won view I videos? Why Solved: can't online/streaming t let me listen to streamed songs I got this Windows computer last year and I have had these problems from day one I m confused as to why this is happening and how to fix it Every site I go to just talks about looking if there are parental controls Solved: Why can't I view online/streaming videos? on your account I have checked and there are no controls placed on the standard account There really isn t any difference between the two accounts except that one is called admin and the other is a normal account Any help is appreciated because I am getting annoyed by this whole thing PS I just tried to switch my standard account to an admin one Solved: Why can't I view online/streaming videos? and I still couldn t get the videos to work Solved: Why can't I view online/streaming videos? nbsp

A:Solved: Why can't I view online/streaming videos?

What type of videos are you having trouble with, Flash?

What browser are you using?

Do you have the latest Adobe Flash Player?

Adobe Flash Player for IE

Adobe Flash Player for non-IE (Firefox...)

Have you tried disabling Hardware Acceleration within Flash videos?

Do you have any type of ad blocker?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-why-cant-i-view-online-streaming-videos.998671/
Relevancy 53.75%

i have windows 7 and i got internet . internet is 256 Kbps
internet is fine but online movie, tv streaming are not coming to my machine...
why its not coming? please reply me
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

A:internet is fine but online movie, tv streaming are not

Your bandwidth is probably too low to stream movies, youtube etc.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/81276-internet-fine-but-online-movie-tv-streaming-not.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Computer has been running a little slower than normal this past week and have had issues watching videos online (from sites such as justin.tv or hulu). I'm having a hard time believing it's my internet, b/c I'm having zero problem going to any sites, just watching the streams. The problem consists of them simply freezing after playing for a minute.

I ran Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, but it came up with nothing.

Any ideas what the issue(s) is?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/241205/issues-watching-streaming-videos-online/
Relevancy 53.75%

hi, there are few things i need to implement in my network there is no domain only workgroup,
First stop online streaming on explorer,chrome opera and firefox.
second restrict all the users to install or download any software. i have restricted the user from policy object but it does not apply on all the sofwares for example viber can be installed.

SQL Task
there are several remote locations where sql is running, my company has asked me to find a way
to collect all the data from the remote locations to a central location automatically,
for example day to day data should be synced at night time from 2am to 7 am and it should be
compressed automatically before data transfers to the central location.

is there any possible way to do it ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/380001-how-stop-users-streaming-online-videos.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi! This is Apoorva from India.

I would like to know that how should I stop Online Streaming Videos / FLV (Flash Videos) from loading automatically whenever a website is loaded?

For instance, take a look at the below link:

http://lifestyle.in.msn.com/health/a...mentid=1609703

which will load an online streaming video at the right hand corner automatically when the page is loaded and this video size is 10 MB.

Now since my ISP Plan includes download limit every month, i.e., I can only utilise 1.25 GB / per month therefore. I am really not interested in looking at these stupid videos and unecessarily waste that 10MB, Kindly suggest me a fix for this issue.

Regards,
Apoorva.

A:How to Stop Online Streaming Videos from loading?

in ie i dont know how it could be done, but in firefox you can use this add-on

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/433

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/how-to-stop-online-streaming-videos-from-loading-279138.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Ok so just recently I got a new EVGA GTS SuperClocked and when I was putting the card in I accidentally broke the retention clip at the end though I heard it doesn't really do colors Flickering while videos streaming online much other than get in the way P I screwed in my card don't worry but anyway so I installed the drivers and Flickering colors while streaming videos online all that good stuff but when I watch online videos like on Youtube in the beginning of the video the video itself will flicker and flash weird colors HOWEVER when you see the trailers and stuff at the top of the Youtube homepage No problem IF I PLAY GAMES No problem I don't know if its my graphics card or maybe some weird compatibility issue Flickering colors while streaming videos online but the problem is ONLY on Flickering colors while streaming videos online streaming online videos and ONLY where the videos is framed NOT the rest of the screen Please help BTW I love this card xD I can play BF on ALL HIGH avg FPS

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/flickering-colors-while-streaming-videos-online-621350.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi I ve been struggling with this problem on my computer and I can t seem to fix it So here s the deal I have a wifi subscription of Mb s and for a long time nothing was wrong with my speed But for the past few days it has been going from Mb s to Mb s YouTube and regular browsing is going fine most of the time sometimes the page won t load Now on websites like Tumblr things are loading slowly And whenever I use online media streaming or when I m playing an online video game it sometimes loads but after a few seconds the connection is gone again and it won t do anything anymore I ve checked for Malware did a reset on my router a few times but it doesn t seem to work I wanna post a ipconfig but I m not sure if it s safe to post the whole list online because I m not that big of an expert Does anyone have any idea what I can do that might help nbsp

Relevancy 53.75%

There is a web site where you can listen to a audio file right off the web site www ebert-movies com If you haven t recognized it by the address it is a film critic who audio with online Solved: Trouble streaming posts his live voice reviews on the front page of the site The deal is I downloaded Real Solved: Trouble with online streaming audio Player in order to listen to them Fine Now for the second week in a row he has posted audio files that don t want to work When I put the URL address shortcut for a specific review it is this http tvplex go com buenavista ebertandthemovies mp ThePatriot mp Notice the quot mp quot I looked at audio setup on the web site and it has separate audio-listening programs other than Real Player that are meant for mp Freeam among others I have tried them ALL but the files still will not run in the programs Is he posting corrupt files Are the programs all messed up ARE THERE ANY OTHER MP BASED LISTENING PROGRAMS OUT THERE IF SO WHERE CAN I GET THEM nbsp

Relevancy 53.75%

everytime i use an online stream and or my printer my computer freezes and only a reboot will free it up

A:computer freezes when using online streaming and printer

Can you post your system specs.
OS
RAM
PSU
GFX Card
When you first noticed this etc

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/computer-freezes-when-using-online-streaming-and-printer-486893.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Ok so here is what happened while on line the screen went black and after a min or two i got a blue screen after some searching i found its the BOSD. Now i get it every time windows starts, right after the starting up screen it goes black then the blue screen then a restart and the same happens again EVERY time, it will run in safe mode with networking just fine, (as im currently doing). I have tried using system restore to no avail The machine im running is a "white box" model built by a computer store with windows 7 home premium. Any way i have read the rules thread and think i have done everything correctly here is what i have gotten from your SF program, Please any help would be very much appreciated.

A:BSOD while online youtube & FB

Welcome to SevenForums.

For a stop 116 please go through the troubleshooting steps in this thread: STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {fffffa800a54c4e0, fffff8800f1e1cf8, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+119cf8 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa800a54c4e0, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff8800f1e1cf8, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, Optional internal context dependent data.

Debugging Details:
------------------
FAULTING_IP:
nvlddmkm+119cf8
fffff880`0f1e1cf8 4883ec28 sub rsp,28h

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116

PROCESS_NAME: System

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0525a9c8 fffff880`04a62000 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`0a54c4e0 fffff880`0f1e1cf8 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0525a9d0 fffff880`04a61d0a : fffff880`0f1e1cf8 fffffa80`0a54c4e0 fffffa80`09e74d50 fffffa80`07cde010 : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`0525aa10 fffff880`04b08f07 : fffffa80`0a54c4e0 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`09e74d50 fffffa80`07cde010 : dxgkrnl!TdrIsRecoveryRequired+0x1a2
fffff880`0525aa40 fffff880`04b32b75 : 00000000`ffffffff 00000000`00000997 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 : dxgmms1!VidSchiReportHwHang+0x40b
fffff880`0525ab20 fffff880`04b312bb : 00000000`00000102 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000997 00000000`00000000 : dxgmms1!VidSchiCheckHwProgress+0x71
fffff880`0525ab50 fffff880`04b042c6 : ffffffff`ff676980 fffffa80`07cde010 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : dxgmms1!VidSchiWaitForSchedulerEvents+0x1fb
fffff880`0525abf0 fffff880`04b30e7a : 00000000`00000000 00000000`0000000f 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`09938168 : dxgmms1!VidSchiScheduleCommandToRun+0x1da
fffff880`0525ad00 fffff800`02d2334a : 00000000`06b17f7e fffffa80`07ce8610 fffffa80`06d22b30 fffffa80`07ce8610 : dxgmms1!VidSchiWorkerThread+0xba
fffff880`0525ad40 fffff800`02a73946 : fffff800`02bfee80 fffffa80`07ce8610 fffff800`02c0ccc0 00000000`00000246 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`0525ad80 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x16
STACK_COMMAND: .bugcheck ; kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nvlddmkm+119cf8
fffff880`0f1e1cf8 4883ec28 sub rsp,28h

SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+119cf8

MODULE_NAME: nvlddmkm

IMAGE_NAME: nvlddmkm.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4c37918e

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

---------

1: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm
start ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/279543-bsod-while-online-youtube-fb.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I forgot to bookmark a website that hardcodes subtitle into video online.does anyone know the website for this ??

A:online website that hardcodes subtitle into video online

oh I remember now , it was only for converting subtitles its - http://subtitlefix.com/index.php

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-8/online-website-that-hardcodes-subtitle-into-video-online/1955.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi,

I've had this machine a few months now and love it overall. However if I go oline to watch a video, say on YouTube, the sound goes all wrong and glitchy, the video stream is fine but the audio is not listenable and it's very annoying! Anyone got any ideas?

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?91940-Satellite-L50C-Online-audio-streaming-issue
Relevancy 53.32%

Im at a loss at the moment. I cannot figure out why my wmp will not play streaming videos online. I've updated to wmp 11 and still nothing. Before I updated it kept wanting to install a plugin called Windows Media Player 11 but would never go through with the plugin install. I then just went and downloaded WMP 11 and updates which removed the prompt to install WMP 11 as a plugin. However now any time I go to any site with streaming video or music it says "connecting to media" then the status reads "ready". It will try to connect to media then say "ready" every time I click play. Anyone have any idea how to fix this or why its happening?

A:Windows Media Player Not Streaming Online Videos

you possibly need a codec, the link below is for codecs for XP, it contains all the codecs that will play most if not all video and music file types - install this and while installing, just install with all recommended options
http://www.free-codecs.com/XP_Codec_Pack_download.htm

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-media-player-not-streaming-online-videos-219796.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I don't know what to do; launch.com doesn't work. When I try to play a video, the media player configuration box comes up saying "click the i see the video button when you see the video." The video doesn't play. It says "stopped." At other streaming video sites, it just says loading... then "ready." Then when I press play it again says loading... "ready".

I don't know what to do I tried going to "help" at launch if the video doesn't play. That doesn't work.

I have windows XP.

Thanks for your time.

Relevancy 53.32%

Boxing Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Streaming Online TVBoxing Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Streaming Online TV nbsp CLICK HERE--- gt usitvstream com boxing-badou-jack-vs-lucian-bute-streaming-online-tv Welcome To Watch Live BOXING TV streaming You can watch BCS Live Streaming on yourcomputer or phone or whatever The BOXING Big Event Get instant access to the widest sports coverage on the net directly on your Laptop from any location No Extra hardware required Easy to use and anytime anywhere access Crystal clear coverage is essentialso you don rsquo t miss any part of the action The High L.I.V.E.*.T.V.*.B..o.x.i.n.g. Bute Streaming TV vs. Jack Badou Online Lucian Quality Definition picture It rsquo s the best on the net You get Worldwide Channels To Your PC Laptop I phone I pad Smart Phone Android Mac Linux Apple Io rsquo s Tablet And L.I.V.E.*.T.V.*.B..o.x.i.n.g. Badou Jack vs. Lucian Bute Streaming Online TV Any Other Mobile Devices Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute How to watch preview quotes odds undercard and predictionBadou Jack provides the second defence of his WBC super-middleweight title against Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Fight Time Date Live Stream and TV InfoBadou Jack and Lucian Bute back on the winning track ready to rumble in -pound title tiltPremier Boxing Champions lrm More news for Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute liveJack vs Bute Live Stream amp Fight Preview Badou Jack puts his -pound world title on the line against former champion Lucian Bute Name Badou Jack Lucian Bute Record Badou Jack - - Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream Free Links watch Jack vs Bute live streaming links this Saturday th April in premier boxing championship Jame Degale vs Medina SkySports THIANCE EX Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute live s t r e Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute live s t r e a m Avatar ghryfhgfguh Today at None In the news Image for the news Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Fight Time Date Live Stream Badou Jack - - KO will defend his WBC super middleweight title on Saturday against former champion Lucian Bute - KO at Showtime Sports Events Jack vs Bute -pound champion Badou Jack defends his title against former longtime Champion Badou Jack and former champion Lucian Bute SHOWTIME Sports announced seven live boxing telecasts over a -week ucian Bute Live StreamFight Meciul LUCIAN BUTE - BADOU JACK poate fi urm rit LIVE pe ProSport i va fi VIDEO LUCIAN BUTE vs BADOU JACK cele mai bune momente ale celor doi Badou Jack Vs Lucian Bute Tickets Boxing Event Tickets

A:L.I.V.E.*.T.V.*.B..o.x.i.n.g. Badou Jack vs. Lucian Bute Streaming Online TV

watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==

watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19726519
Relevancy 53.32%

My brother has a COMPAQ Presario CQ - NR Notebook PC it came originally with Windows Vista OEM but I had upgraded to Windows Pro x in January From the looks of it the laptop was manufactured in which makes it about years old The issues he is having is that whenever he is streaming videos on Netflix Hulu for a long period of time it stops responding then it blue screens The same thing occurs when he is streaming music on Pandora Other times it occurs randomily but it simply stop responding and I can't click on anything which leaves me streaming. watching videos/audio online BSOD to force shut down I am thinking it is the Hard-drive since it was originally on a previous laptop that kept crashing and the HDDs would always spoil I am not sure if it is the Memory I installed but I am clueless at the moment The laptop used to get real hot due to the CPU fans being blocked by dirt but I resolved it when I cleaned the heat-sink and CPU fan If anyone can help me resolve this issue I would greatly appreciate it

A:BSOD watching online videos/audio streaming.

No BugChecks are being recorded for the blue screens, so that makes it difficult to debug the crashes. Since you suspect hardware and specifically the hard disks and memory, go through the following steps.If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

Run Disk Check with both boxes checked for all HDDs and with Automatically fix file system errors checked for all SSDs. Post back your logs for the checks after finding them using Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log (you may need to search for wininit instead of chkdsk).
For any drives that do not give the message:
Windows has checked the file system and found no problems
run disk check again as above. In other words, if it says:
Windows has made corrections to the file system
after running the disk check, run the disk check again.

Run the short and long tests with SeaTools.SeaTools for Windows

SeaTools for DOS
Monitor temperatures during the following tests. Use the following programs to monitor the temperatures. Real Temp is a good CPU temperature monitor.
Speccy - System Information - Free Download will monitor all hardware temperatures.
HWiNFO, HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 - Hardware Information and Analysis Tools can be inaccurate for CPU temperatures, but is a good program for GPU temperature monitoring.
Use FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net to test the graphics card GPU. Let it run until the GPU temperatures even out or until the GPU temperatures reach a dangerous level (you can find the max temperature for your card on either the nVidia or AMD sites; if you are not sure, ask us). The goal is to get a steady temperature, find out if the GPU is overheating, or to see if there are any artifacts present in the test itself: look for strange pixelated patterns on the screen or colors that do not look like they belong. Then use the |MG| Video Memory Stress Test 1.7.116 Download to test your graphics card memory. Let the memory test run for at least seven passes; the more the better.

Run Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95 to determine any hardware problems. Run all three tests for a few hours each. If you get errors, stop the test and post back here.

Follow the steps for doing CPU stress test using IntelBurnTest

Run the boot version of Memtest86+ paying close attention to Parts 2 and 3 of the tutorial. Also, in case Memtest86+ misses anything and comes up with no errors, run the extended version of the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool for at least five passes. These you may want to run overnight since they take a long time to complete (run them an hour before bed each of the next two nights and check before going to sleep that they are still running).

Warning
Before you proceed with the following, answer these two questions: Are you still under warranty? Does your warranty allow you to open up the machine to check hardware? If you are unsure of the answers to these questions, contact your system manufacturer. WARNING: The steps that follow can void your warranty!!!

For Part 3: If You Have Errors: If you swap any memory components, follow these steps for ESD safety:Shut down and turn off your computer.
Unplug all power supplies to the computer (AC Power then battery for laptops, AC power for desktops)
Hold down the power button for 30 seconds to close the circuit and ensure all power drains from components.
Make sure you are grounded by using proper grounding techniques, i.e. work on an anti-static workbench, anti-static desk, or an anti-static pad. Hold something metallic while touching it to the anti-static surface, or use an anti-static wristband to attach to the anti-static material while working. If you do not have an anti-static workbench, desk, or pad, you can use your computer tower/case by finding a metal hold in it, such as a drive bay.
Once these steps have been followed, it is safe to remove and replace components within ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233140-bsod-watching-online-videos-audio-streaming.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I recently installed Windows Service Pack actually three times after reinstating my computer software to the original state by erasing card video or software? problem playback Video and streaming. and reinstalling the full software install video playback and streaming. Video card problem or software? CD on my computer s hard drive for Window XP Home I have no problems playing games with my new FX Ultra video card by BFG but I am at random times getting the annoying green screen that blanks out my videos I am streaming or playing happens when I am streaming more often Then after that happens usually the computer video playback and streaming. Video card problem or software? reboots or shuts off I never had this happen before My computer s memory tests ok so why can I play games with this never happening but when I am streaming or watching video through Windows Media Player etc do I get the quot green screen blankout quot and then often the shutdown of my computer I have MB of system memory and MB of video memory I use System Mechanic and it shows I have at least half of my memory even during playback so what is the problem here I can attach my system computer file of my information if you like in an e-mail if it will help AND YES I HAVE THE DIVX CODECS I thought about that to and uninstalled and reinstalled them with the same random problems PLEASE HELP ME This is really annoying nbsp

A:video playback and streaming. Video card problem or software?

Well, it seems u dont have a hardware problem. this problem occurs only when u r watching videos. so i guess its the media player. take my suggestion, stop using it. Download this pack: KLite Codec Pack. I think the latest version is 3.2. Its got all the codecs u need to play compressed videos, and dvds. Its also got an advanced media player which can play any video u open it with like wmv, dat, mpg, rm, mov, avi, divx..... of course, the codecs for these formats r included in the pack.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/video-playback-and-streaming-video-card-problem-or-software.305886/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi all I want toto save the media file to in Media played save Internet How Streaming Explorer? streamed file played in internet explorer and saved in the Temporary internet files I could track the path to the saved file through cygwin virtual linux emulator and for me How to save Streaming Media file played in Internet Explorer? it was in the path C Documents and Settings PKDCET Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE ICWBGY H rathjatra b dat The original site in which the video was streamed was this http rathjatra nic in live b htm When I played it in IE it showed a warning quot This website wants to run the following addon Windows Media Player Extension from Microsoft Corporation If you trust the website and the add-on and want to allow it run click here quot So I feel it should be using some variant of Window media player to play it Once it is buffered on to the computer I can scroll to any point and play it from there But unfortunately even though I now have the copy of the actual file which is used for stream buffer I can t play it Does anybody know how to play such files In firefox such files generally can be hardlinked in cygwin and a copy of the file can be stored and played by any flv player as they are generally saved in flv format I guess here the format would be different for IE Can anybody suggest a way out to play this buffer file so that I can play such temporary files can store it for viewing it future Hoping for some interesting solution -pkdcet nbsp

Relevancy 52.89%

Watch Now How to Be Single Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch How to Be Be to How Single.Online Putlocker {IMDB} streaming 1080p Free Single online free watch How to Be Single {IMDB} How to Be Single.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p Movie Online Free How to Be Single Full Movie Watch How {IMDB} How to Be Single.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p to Be Single Online Free Watch full length How to Be Single Online Free Movie How to Be Single for Free {IMDB} How to Be Single.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p Online Streaming Free Films How to Be Single Live online HD Vioz WATCH lsquo How to Be Single rsquo Online Free Streaming HD Watch full length How to Be Single Movie for Free Online Watch in here gt How to Be Single HDLink gt http tinyurl com hzrkxte Watch in here gt How to Be Single HDLink gt http is gd tN M b Watch How to Be Single Online Free How to Be Single- Watch Movies Online FreeWatch How to Be Single Full MovieIn the news Watch How to Be Single O-nline Director Zack SnyderWATCH HD How to Be Single Watch How to Be Single Online SPACEMOV -WATCH-Batman vs Superman Color How to Be Single COLOURlovers Watch How to Be Single Online Free Putlocker movie HD Watch Now How to Be Single Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch How to Be Single Watch How to Be Single Online Free How to Be Single Online How to Be Single online free full movie How to Be Single online full movie download Watch How to Be Single Online Step to Watch or Download Full Movie It is very easy and simple movies to access You can click the link above to watch this movie This film is very high quality and original licensed you can download or watch Enjoy watching and having fun Online Dailymotion How to Be Single download Shared Watch How to Be Single Online HD p p Fast Streaming Get free access to watch How to Be Single movie with excellent audio video quality and virus free interface Watch How to Be Single online at ultra fast data transfer rate cost-free virus-free access with maximum speed you immediately watch How to Be Single or download How to Be Single here follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream How to Be Single Series for Free Online Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips How to Be Single Quick Links Watch TV Series online How to Be Single Full Episode Watch How to Be Single Online Youtube Watch How to Be Single Online Dailymotion How to Be Single download Shared Online HD p- p Fast Streaming Tag How to Be Single Watch How to Be Single How to Be Single Full How to Be Single Movie How to Be Single Streaming How to Be Single Online How to Be Single Full Movie Watch How to Be Single Movie Online How to Be Single Download Mission Impossible Full Movie How to Be Single Free Online Watch How to Be Single Streaming How to Be Single Full Movie Online How to Be Single Full Movie Online Free How to Be Single English Film Free Watch Online How to Be Single English Film Live Steaming How to Be Single English Full Movie Watch Online How to Be Single English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online How to Be Single English Full Movie Watch Online How to Be Single Watch Online Full Free How to Be Single English Full Movie Download How to Be Single English Full Movie Free Download How to Be Single English Full Movie Online Free Download How to Be Single HD Full Movie Online How to Be Single HD English Full Movie Download How to Be Single English Full Movie How to Be Single Full Movie Watch Online How to Be Single English Full Movie Watch Online How to Be Single Movie Watch Online How to Be Single English Full Movie How to Be Single English Full Movie Online How to Be Single espa ntilde ol es Film Watch Online How to Be Single And Full Download How to Be Single English Full Movie Mojo Boxoffice nbsp

A:{IMDB} How to Be Single.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p

Watch Online HD Video CLICK HERE TO WATCH ONLINE! 

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19711090
Relevancy 52.89%

HD Showtime Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Boxing HD Showtime Badou Online Badou Lucian L.I.V.E.*.T.V.*.B..o.x.i.n.g. Bute vs. Hd Streaming Free Jack Jack vs Lucian Bute Boxing online Streaming free TV Google TV video Lucian Bute vs Badou Jack - April th Boxing Preview Live Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute watch Online Stream rafidA hour ago - Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Fight Time Date Live Stream and TV Info Bleacher Report - days ago Badou Jack and Lucian Bute back on the hours ago - post ----------- ---------------- CLICK HERE --- gt gt gt http tinyurl com rahazulhdboxing ------------ ------------------- hours ago - Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute w a t c h Online S t r e a m Badou Jack vs OSMAN Boxing Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto Fight Live S-tream mins ago - REGARDERLIVE Lucian Bute vs Badou Jack En Direct S-treaming totalsportekboxingbadou-jack-vs-lucian-bute-live-stream days ago - Eventbrite - H D T V Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute L i v e S L.I.V.E.*.T.V.*.B..o.x.i.n.g. Badou Jack vs. Lucian Bute Streaming Online Free Hd t r e a m i n g - Thursday June - Find event L.I.V.E.*.T.V.*.B..o.x.i.n.g. Badou Jack vs. Lucian Bute Streaming Online Free Hd and ticket information mins ago - watch Jack vs Bute live streaming links this Saturday th April in premier boxing championship Jame Degale vs Medina SkySports mins ago - HD Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live S-treaming totalsportekboxingbadou-jack-vs-lucian-bute-live-stream days ago - Badou Jack puts his -pound world title on the line against former champion Lucian Bute Name Badou Jack Lucian Bute Record Badou Jack - - Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Fight Time Date Live Stream and TV InfoBadou Jack vs Lucian Bute L i v e S-t r e a m ndash YoYo GamesBadou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream Free Links Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream Free Links watch Jack vs Bute live streaming links this Saturday th April in premier boxing Bleacher Report lrm - days agoCBSSports com lrm - day agoEventbriteHD Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live S-treaming help yoyogames com -Badou-Jack-vs-Lucian-Bute-L-i-v-e help yoyogames com --REGARDER-LIVE-Lucian-Bute-v help yoyogames com -HD-Badou-Jack-v-s-Lucian-Bute-Li https eventbrite com hdtvbadou-jack-vs-lucian-bute- https reddit com h nddhttps youtube complaylist list PLEeICMY VJpH OzvgQg Jack vs Bute Live Stream amp Fight Preview April Jack will be making his second defense of the title and it will be Bute s second straight LIVE TV B oxing Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Streaming Online TV More news for Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute live streamShowtime Boxing How to watch Jack vs Bute Degale vs Medina on TVWatch Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream - Eventbrite

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19732467
Relevancy 52.89%

Posting this for a friend, actually.

We just wanted to know how to report this problem of his where all of a sudden, he couldn't stream videos anymore without his laptop crashing.

Can I use the BSOD reporting tool for this even though he doesn't encounter the BSOD?

He can view video files (with VLC for example), but when streaming videos like on YouTube or Dailymotion... his system freezes immediately as soon as the video loads and all he can do is restart.

He's running Windows 7 Home Basic 32-bit on a laptop with the following specs:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
MoBo: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. R439
BIOS: Phoenix SecureCore(tm) NB Version 03US.M004.20100605.LEO
RAM: total memory 2.00 GB usable 1.93 GB
HDD: TOSHIBA MK3265GSX
GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 545v
Audio: (1) ATI High Definition Audio Device (2) Realtek High Definition Audio
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic 32-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1

A:System Freeze/Crash when viewing streaming videos online

Please give provide complete specs. Is this laptop or a desktop?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/251818-system-freeze-crash-when-viewing-streaming-videos-online.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello guys I m new here and I need Site Player Applications and Streaming Online Conflicts Media some help I got a laptop working on Windows Vista Home Premium and I have met up with a problem I realize that everytime I visit youtube or any other streaming websites with a video or audio file being loaded my other media applications like Windows Media Player Real Player Windows Media Player Classic iTune etc will cease to work They will either not play an audio video file or that the audio video file will not have any sound when I press play In general my media applications will not work simultaneously if I m loading online streaming files The media applications will only work if I close the my internet browser be it Firefox or IE I have never experienced this problem with my old PC which uses Windows XP To give a better view of the problem here is a scenrio of the problem open my favorite music player Window Player iTunes Realplayer etc and have it start playing a song it will work perfectly fine now go open a browser window and go stream some music say Youtube or Imeem com OR open an online game which has a soundtrack that plays in the background constantly now while the internet based application is streaming playing a song or video go to my media player and try to play a NEW song Online Streaming Site and Media Player Applications Conflicts or video I will now recieve an error box in the windows media player that reads quot Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file For additional assistance click Web Help quot other media players will not give an error such as this one they will simply cease to play music I can t figure out what s the exact problem I m quite a computer idiot So please if any kind soul out there can help me with a step-by-step guide to solve this problem Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/online-streaming-site-and-media-player-applications-conflicts.818593/
Relevancy 52.89%

Watch Now Zootopia Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch Zootopia online free watch Zootopia Movie Online Free Zootopia Full Movie Watch Zootopia Online Free Watch full length Zootopia Online Free {IMDB} 1080p Putlocker streaming Zootopia.Online Free Movie Zootopia for Free Online Streaming Free Films Zootopia Live online HD Vioz WATCH lsquo Zootopia rsquo Online Free Streaming HD Watch full length Zootopia Movie for Free Online Watch in here gt Zootopia HDLink gt http tinyurl com gwtu by Watch in here gt Zootopia HDLink gt http is gd mBNrel Watch Zootopia Online Free Zootopia - Watch Movies Online FreeWatch Zootopia Full MovieIn the news Watch Zootopia O-nline Director Zack SnyderWATCH HD Zootopia Watch Zootopia Online SPACEMOV -WATCH-Batman vs Superman Color Zootopia COLOURlovers Watch Zootopia Online Free Putlocker movie HD Watch Now Zootopia Online Video Full Streaming Download {IMDB} Zootopia.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p HD HQ watch Zootopia Watch Zootopia Online Free Zootopia Online Zootopia online free full movie Zootopia online full movie download Watch Zootopia Online Step to Watch or Download {IMDB} Zootopia.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p Full Movie It is very easy and simple movies to access You can click the link above to watch this movie This film is very high quality and original licensed you can download or watch Enjoy watching and having fun Online Dailymotion Zootopia download Shared Watch Zootopia Online HD p p Fast Streaming Get free access to watch Zootopia movie withexcellent audio video quality and virus free interface Watch Zootopia online atultra fast data transfer rate cost-free virus-free access with maximum speed you immediately watch Zootopia or download Zootopia here follow the lingbelow and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Zootopia Series for FreeOnline Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers andSeries Clips Zootopia Quick Links Watch TV Series online Zootopia FullEpisode Watch Zootopia Online Youtube Watch Zootopia Online Dailymotion Zootopia download Shared Online HD p- p Fast Streaming Tag Zootopia Watch Zootopia Zootopia Full Zootopia Movie Zootopia Streaming Zootopia Online Zootopia Full Movie Watch Zootopia Movie Online Zootopia Download Mission Impossible Full Movie Zootopia Free Online Watch Zootopia Streaming Zootopia Full Movie Online Zootopia Full Movie Online Free Zootopia English Film Free Watch Online Zootopia English Film Live Steaming Zootopia English Full Movie Watch Online Zootopia English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online Zootopia English Full Movie Watch Online Zootopia Watch Online Full Free Zootopia English Full Movie Download Zootopia English Full Movie Free Download Zootopia English Full Movie Online Free Download Zootopia HD Full Movie Online Zootopia HD English Full Movie Download Zootopia English Full Movie Zootopia Full Movie Watch Online Zootopia English Full Movie Watch Online Zootopia Movie Watch Online Zootopia English Full Movie Zootopia English Full Movie Online Zootopia espa ntilde ol es Film Watch Online Zootopia And Full Download Zootopia English Full Movie Mojo Boxoffice

A:{IMDB} Zootopia.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19711083
Relevancy 52.89%

Watch Now Deadpool Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch Deadpool online free watch Deadpool Movie Online Free Deadpool Full Movie Watch Deadpool Online Free Watch full length Deadpool Online Free Movie Deadpool for Free Online Streaming Free Films streaming Deadpool.Online 1080p Putlocker {IMDB} Free Deadpool Live online HD Vioz WATCH lsquo Deadpool rsquo Online Free Streaming HD Watch full length Deadpool Movie for Free Online Watch in here gt Deadpool HDLink gt http tinyurl com husjzrz Watch in here gt Deadpool HDLink gt http is gd RYj WP Watch Deadpool Online Free Deadpool- Watch Movies Online FreeWatch Deadpool Full MovieIn the news {IMDB} Deadpool.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p Watch Deadpool O-nline Director Zack SnyderWATCH HD Deadpool Watch Deadpool Online SPACEMOV -WATCH-Batman vs Superman Color Deadpool COLOURlovers Watch Deadpool Online Free Putlocker movie HD Watch Now Deadpool Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch Deadpool Watch Deadpool Online Free Deadpool Online Deadpool online free full movie Deadpool online full movie download Watch Deadpool Online Step to Watch or Download Full Movie It is very easy and simple movies to access You can click the link above to watch this movie This film is very high quality and original licensed you can download or watch Enjoy watching and having fun Online Dailymotion Deadpool download Shared Watch Deadpool Online HD p p Fast Streaming Get free access to watch Deadpool movie with excellent audio video quality and virus free interface Watch Deadpool online at ultra fast data transfer rate cost-free virus-free access with maximum speed you immediately watch Deadpool or download Deadpool here follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Deadpool Series for Free Online Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips Deadpool Quick Links Watch TV Series online Deadpool Full Episode Watch Deadpool Online Youtube Watch Deadpool Online Dailymotion Deadpool download Shared Online HD p- p Fast Streaming Tag Deadpool Watch Deadpool Deadpool Full Deadpool Movie Deadpool Streaming Deadpool Online Deadpool Full Movie Watch Deadpool Movie Online Deadpool Download Mission Impossible Full Movie Deadpool Free Online Watch Deadpool Streaming Deadpool Full Movie Online Deadpool Full Movie Online Free Deadpool English Film Free Watch Online Deadpool English Film Live Steaming Deadpool English Full Movie Watch Online Deadpool English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online Deadpool English Full Movie Watch Online Deadpool Watch Online Full Free Deadpool English Full Movie Download Deadpool English Full Movie Free Download Deadpool English Full Movie Online Free Download Deadpool HD Full Movie Online Deadpool HD English Full Movie Download Deadpool English Full Movie Deadpool Full Movie Watch Online Deadpool English Full Movie Watch Online Deadpool Movie Watch Online Deadpool English Full Movie Deadpool English Full Movie Online Deadpool espa ntilde ol es Film Watch Online Deadpool And Full Download Deadpool English Full Movie Mojo Boxoffice

A:{IMDB} Deadpool.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19711084
Relevancy 52.89%

hey guys, i was wondering how i can save in game footage of Battlefield 2 and upload it on YouTube? what's the best way? i was thinking of something like Fraps? but i've never uploaded to YouTube before.

thanks all.

Relevancy 52.46%

Well l originally thought l had resolved this issue by changing the hardware acceleration settings but l guess l didnt not to mention the fact that this issue l thought only happened with Youtube videos mainly because my system would BSOD if l watched one it happened twice however this is the third BSOD l have received in the past few weeks the first since l changed the above mentioned settings to hardware acceleration whats more it happened on a non-youtube related video a facebook one l happened to be watching when it happened either way the main parallel l can draw between each BSOD is that every time its happened l have been streaming an online video at the time given what lve seen in bluescreenview l can see what seems to be an ati related process as the main noted one however as is usually the case l generally find peeps here tend to tell me the issue is a bit more complex regardless l have run the relevant tools in hopes someone can help me track down the issue knowing my luck its just some simple issue and setting lve missed lol

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/400478-bsods-while-watching-online-videos-like-youtube-example.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi all,
since i bought my PC i'm having trouble with Blue Screens while watching any Video's on online Portals (like YouTube, MyVideo, Video, etc......)
This problems also happens on streaming services like Streamcloud.

A Friend of mine suggest me, to post my problem on the sevenforums.com
He found great help here, so i wanna try it aswell.

I did run the "dm log collector" and i'll attach the file to this thread.
I hope to finally find a solution here, thanks!

Edit: I apologize for my horrible english, it's not my native language.

A:BSOD while watching Online Videos (YouTube for example)

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
Try to update your drivers and see if that helps

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/346338-bsod-while-watching-online-videos-youtube-example.html
Relevancy 52.46%

This has been happening on and off ever since I started with Win 10 and its always very annoying .

System just hangs, no error message, no bsod, just complete freeze and loud hum.

I cant say I can remember having issues watching youtube videos, its the streaming of live content such as filmon. Sometimes I can watch filmon for days and not have the issue and then randomly it will start again. Today I was watching hypermole playing on twitch tv (live) and it just happened. Getting tired of it.
I can also report having all my video content display as a green screen after using hyper v although that may be totally unrelated.

As far as I am aware, I'm using the latest drivers for my graphics, I always try update everything. I have attached the log files as requested.
FUJITSUMAT-14_04_2016_130358_77.zip

A:Hang up/Crash when streaming video, especially live video

Hi m1a1t,

Welcome to the 10forums

I'm not a specialist when it comes to freeze problems, but I do have a tip (or 2 when talking about reverting back the changes)
IObit software is known for causing problems, I would highly recommend that you remove it and revert back the changes it made when it comes to drivers.
DB3 may install corrupted or the wrong drivers what may cause problems,Malwarefighter is IMHO garbage,Advanced SystemCare may cause more harm than good
About the uninstall program I can't tell you anything, because I have no experience with it and I prefer to keep it that way.

http://www.tenforums.com/general-support/47262-hang-up-crash-when-streaming-video-especially-live-video.html
Relevancy 52.46%

This has been happening on and off ever since I started with Win 10 and its always very annoying .

System just hangs, no error message, no bsod, just complete freeze and loud hum.

I cant say I can remember having issues watching youtube videos, its the streaming of live content such as filmon. Sometimes I can watch filmon for days and not have the issue and then randomly it will start again. Today I was watching hypermole playing on twitch tv (live) and it just happened. Getting tired of it.
I can also report having all my video content display as a green screen after using hyper v although that may be totally unrelated.

As far as I am aware, I'm using the latest drivers for my graphics, I always try update everything. I have attached the log files as requested.
FUJITSUMAT-14_04_2016_130358_77.zip

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/47262-hang-up-crash-when-streaming-video-especially-live-video.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Watch Now The Perfect Match Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch The Perfect Match online free watch The Perfect Match Movie Online Free The Match.Online Perfect 1080p Free The streaming {nosleep} Putlocker Perfect Match Full Movie Watch The Perfect Match Online Free Watch full length The Perfect Match Online Free Movie The Perfect Match for Free Online Streaming Free Films The Perfect Match Live online HD Vioz WATCH lsquo The Perfect Match rsquo Online Free Streaming HD Watch full length The Perfect Match {nosleep} The Perfect Match.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p Movie for Free Online Watch in here gt The Perfect Match HDLink gt http tinyurl com haq xy Watch in here gt The Perfect Match HDLink gt http is gd ctYRfP Watch The Perfect Match Online Free The Perfect Match- Watch Movies Online FreeWatch The Perfect Match Full MovieIn the news Watch The Perfect Match O-nline Director Zack SnyderWATCH HD The Perfect Match Watch The Perfect Match Online SPACEMOV -WATCH-Batman vs Superman Color The Perfect Match COLOURlovers Watch The Perfect Match Online Free Putlocker movie HD Watch Now The Perfect Match Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch The Perfect Match Watch The Perfect Match Online Free The Perfect Match Online The Perfect Match online free full movie The Perfect Match online full movie download Watch The Perfect Match Online Step to Watch or Download Full Movie It is very easy and simple movies to access You can click the link above to watch this movie This film is very high quality and original licensed you can download or watch Enjoy watching and having fun Online Dailymotion The Perfect Match download Shared Watch The Perfect Match Online HD p p Fast Streaming Get free access to watch The Perfect Match movie with excellent audio video quality and virus free interface Watch The Perfect Match online at ultra fast data transfer rate cost-free virus-free access with maximum speed you immediately watch The Perfect Match or download The Perfect Match here follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream The Perfect Match Series for Free Online Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips The Perfect Match Quick Links Watch TV Series online The Perfect Match Full Episode Watch The Perfect Match Online Youtube Watch The Perfect Match Online Dailymotion The Perfect Match download Shared Online HD p- p Fast Streaming Tag The Perfect Match Watch The Perfect Match The Perfect Match Full The Perfect Match Movie The Perfect Match Streaming The Perfect Match Online The Perfect Match Full Movie Watch The Perfect Match Movie Online The Perfect Match Download Mission Impossible Full Movie The Perfect Match Free Online Watch The Perfect Match Streaming The Perfect Match Full Movie Online The Perfect Match Full Movie Online Free The Perfect Match English Film Free Watch Online The Perfect Match English Film Live Steaming The Perfect Match English Full Movie Watch Online The Perfect Match English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online The Perfect Match English Full Movie Watch Online The Perfect Match Watch Online Full Free The Perfect Match English Full Movie Download The Perfect Match English Full Movie Free Download The Perfect Match English Full Movie Online Free Download The Perfect Match HD Full Movie Online The Perfect Match HD English Full Movie Download The Perfect Match English Full Movie The Perfect Match Full Movie Watch Online The Perfect Match English Full Movie Watch Online The Perfect Match Movie Watch Online The Perfect Match English Full Movie The Perfect Match English Full Movie Online The Perfect Match espa ntilde ol es Film Watch Online The Perfect Match And Full Download The Perfect Match English Full Movie Mojo Boxoffice nbsp

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19711088
Relevancy 52.03%

Watch Now The Jungle Book Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch The Jungle Book online free watch The Jungle Book Movie Online Free The 1080p Jungle Putlocker The Book.Online streaming {IMDB} Free Jungle Book Full Movie Watch The Jungle Book Online Free Watch full length The Jungle Book Online Free Movie The Jungle Book for Free Online {IMDB} The Jungle Book.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p Streaming Free Films The Jungle Book Live online HD Vioz WATCH lsquo The Jungle Book rsquo Online Free Streaming HD Watch full length The Jungle Book Movie for Free Online Watch in here gt The Jungle Book HDLink gt http tinyurl com h ojqeh Watch in here gt The Jungle Book HDLink gt http is gd z r Watch The Jungle Book Online Free The Jungle Book - Watch Movies Online FreeWatch The Jungle Book Full MovieIn the news Watch The Jungle Book O-nline Director Zack SnyderWATCH HD The Jungle Book Watch The Jungle Book Online SPACEMOV -WATCH-Batman vs Superman Color The Jungle Book COLOURlovers Watch The Jungle Book Online Free Putlocker movie HD Watch Now The Jungle Book Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch The Jungle Book Watch The Jungle Book Online Free The Jungle Book Online The Jungle Book online free full movie The Jungle Book online full movie download Watch The Jungle Book Online Step to Watch or Download Full Movie It is very easy and simple movies to access You can click the link above to watch this movie This film is very high quality and original licensed you can download or watch Enjoy watching and having fun Online Dailymotion The Jungle Book download Shared Watch The Jungle Book Online HD p p Fast Streaming Get free access to watch The Jungle Book movie with excellent audio video quality and virus free interface Watch The Jungle Book online at ultra fast data transfer rate cost-free virus-free access with maximum speed you immediately watch The Jungle Book or download The Jungle Book here follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream The Jungle Book Series for Free Online Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips The Jungle Book Quick Links Watch TV Series online The Jungle Book Full Episode Watch The Jungle Book Online Youtube Watch The Jungle Book Online Dailymotion The Jungle Book download Shared Online HD p- p Fast Streaming Tag The Jungle Book Watch The Jungle Book The Jungle Book Full The Jungle Book Movie The Jungle Book Streaming The Jungle Book Online The Jungle Book Full Movie Watch The Jungle Book Movie Online The Jungle Book Download Mission Impossible Full Movie The Jungle Book Free Online Watch The Jungle Book Streaming The Jungle Book Full Movie Online The Jungle Book Full Movie Online Free The Jungle Book English Film Free Watch Online The Jungle Book English Film Live Steaming The Jungle Book English Full Movie Watch Online The Jungle Book English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online The Jungle Book English Full Movie Watch Online The Jungle Book Watch Online Full Free The Jungle Book English Full Movie Download The Jungle Book English Full Movie Free Download The Jungle Book English Full Movie Online Free Download The Jungle Book HD Full Movie Online The Jungle Book HD English Full Movie Download The Jungle Book English Full Movie The Jungle Book Full Movie Watch Online The Jungle Book English Full Movie Watch Online The Jungle Book Movie Watch Online The Jungle Book English Full Movie The Jungle Book English Full Movie Online The Jungle Book espa ntilde ol es Film Watch Online The Jungle Book And Full Download The Jungle Book English Full Movie Mojo Boxoffice

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19711082
Relevancy 52.03%

Okay so this only happens every so often and I'm not sure what the trigger is except for the fact that it's definitely during a flash video No particular site does it it's happened while watching video on both Firefox and Internet Explorer It definitely doesn't happen all the time it's random I watch tons of flash videos Computer flickers up/monitor online hangs streaming randomly while videos and it just comes out of nowhere So suddenly the monitor will go black and displays Computer hangs up/monitor flickers randomly while streaming videos online No Signal then VGA and then slowly flashes in the screen I was on but the screen only bleeds in slowly and sometimes not fully I can't really move my mouse or do anything It's acts like the CPU is clocked at then the monitor shuts off again until I move my mouse around or CTRL-ALT-DLT to bring up option to Task Manager and slowly bleeds back in again like before but then goes black again When I do bring up Task manager I have been able to check and it says - of the CPU is being clocked but it sure doesn't act like it I can't do anything but force shut the computer off and reboot I have a Gateway Intel Core i Windows Home Premium -bit machine

A:Computer hangs up/monitor flickers randomly while streaming videos online

What model is your Gateway?
Integrated graphics (Intel) or something else?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/577691/computer-hangs-upmonitor-flickers-randomly-while-streaming-videos-online/
Relevancy 52.03%

Watch Now The Perfect Match Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch The Perfect Match online free watch The {Nosleep} The Perfect Free 1080p streaming Match.Online Putlocker Perfect Match Movie Online Free The Perfect Match Full Movie Watch The Perfect Match Online Free {Nosleep} The Perfect Match.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p Watch full length The Perfect Match Online Free Movie The Perfect Match for Free Online Streaming Free Films The Perfect Match Live online HD Vioz WATCH lsquo The Perfect Match rsquo Online Free Streaming HD Watch full length The Perfect Match Movie for Free Online Watch in here gt The Perfect Match HDLink gt http tinyurl com haq xy Watch in here gt The Perfect Match HDLink gt http is gd ctYRfP Watch The Perfect Match Online Free The Perfect Match- Watch Movies Online FreeWatch The Perfect Match Full MovieIn the news Watch The Perfect Match O-nline Director Zack SnyderWATCH HD The Perfect Match Watch The Perfect Match Online SPACEMOV -WATCH-Batman vs Superman Color The Perfect Match COLOURlovers Watch The Perfect Match Online Free Putlocker movie HD Watch Now The Perfect Match Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch The Perfect Match Watch The Perfect Match Online Free The Perfect Match Online The Perfect Match online free full movie The Perfect Match online full movie download Watch The Perfect Match Online Step to Watch or Download Full Movie It is very easy and simple movies to access You can click the link above to watch this movie This film is very high quality and original licensed you can download or watch Enjoy watching and having fun Online Dailymotion The Perfect Match download Shared Watch The Perfect Match Online HD p p Fast Streaming Get free access to watch The Perfect Match movie with excellent audio video quality and virus free interface Watch The Perfect Match online at ultra fast data transfer rate cost-free virus-free access with maximum speed you immediately watch The Perfect Match or download The Perfect Match here follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream The Perfect Match Series for Free Online Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips The Perfect Match Quick Links Watch TV Series online The Perfect Match Full Episode Watch The Perfect Match Online Youtube Watch The Perfect Match Online Dailymotion The Perfect Match download Shared Online HD p- p Fast Streaming Tag The Perfect Match Watch The Perfect Match The Perfect Match Full The Perfect Match Movie The Perfect Match Streaming The Perfect Match Online The Perfect Match Full Movie Watch The Perfect Match Movie Online The Perfect Match Download Mission Impossible Full Movie The Perfect Match Free Online Watch The Perfect Match Streaming The Perfect Match Full Movie Online The Perfect Match Full Movie Online Free The Perfect Match English Film Free Watch Online The Perfect Match English Film Live Steaming The Perfect Match English Full Movie Watch Online The Perfect Match English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online The Perfect Match English Full Movie Watch Online The Perfect Match Watch Online Full Free The Perfect Match English Full Movie Download The Perfect Match English Full Movie Free Download The Perfect Match English Full Movie Online Free Download The Perfect Match HD Full Movie Online The Perfect Match HD English Full Movie Download The Perfect Match English Full Movie The Perfect Match Full Movie Watch Online The Perfect Match English Full Movie Watch Online The Perfect Match Movie Watch Online The Perfect Match English Full Movie The Perfect Match English Full Movie Online The Perfect Match espa ntilde ol es Film Watch Online The Perfect Match And Full Download The Perfect Match English Full Movie Mojo Boxoffice

A:{Nosleep} The Perfect Match.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19711086