Windows Support Forum

Flash player update

Q: Flash player update

Anyone had trouble getting the latest update of FLASH PLAYER (10.3)
Mine keeps faulting at 12% with the message CORRUPT CONTENT.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Flash player update

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Flash player update

hi, u can try this Download Flash Player 10.3.181.34 (IE) - FileHippo.com

good day........

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/179945-flash-player-update.html
Relevancy 67.08%

I have recently been getting a message to update to adobe flashplayer pro to view site and have been also getting a message to update the media player I looked at the versions I am running and they are the latest I was told to do the Adobe while I was navigating to this page just a update and player flash install told pro to media player moment ago When I am at told to install flash player pro and update media player some sites I have also gotten a box that says my media player is infected told to install flash player pro and update media player and needs to clean files While in MSN com home told to install flash player pro and update media player page I have gotten a poor pc performance box that comes up and it is kind of shaking when it appears I don't know if this is an infection or what but am very wary of this type of stuff after fighting with other infections in the past I posted this in another forum and was instructed to possibly try this one Please let me now if you may need more information and I will reply Thank you for your time and efforts Jack Perrin

A:told to install flash player pro and update media player

Hello -Download Security Check by Screen317* Save it to your Desktop.* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe* Follow the onscreen instructions inside the black box.* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.Note: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.  Download MiniToolBox, Save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following boxes:•Flush DNS•Report IE Proxy Settings•Reset IE Proxy Settings•Report FF Proxy Settings•Reset FF Proxy Settings•List content of Hosts•List IP configuration•List last 10 Event Viewer log•List Installed Programs•List Users, Partitions and Memory size.•List Minidump FilesClose any Firefox browsers you may have open when running Reset FF Proxy SettingsClick Go and copy / paste the result (Result.txt).  Please download Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) to your desktop.There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.rKill.exe: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/10/iExplore.exe (renamed rKill.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/11/* Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.* A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.* If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.* Do not reboot until the next scan is completed.*  Do not reboot your computer after running RKill as the malware programs will start again.* If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.If normal mode still doesn't work, run the tool from safe mode.When the scan is done Notepad will open with rKill.txt log.Post it in your next reply.NOTE : rKill.txt log will also be present on your desktop.  If you have either or both of these next listed programs, be sure to Update them prior to any scan - Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free (aka MBAM)* Double-click MBAM - setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.* At the end, be sure to Check for Updates to be so it is current* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.* Once the program has loaded, select Scan, then click Quick Scan.* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.* Post the log back here.If you are not sure of any items, post the log and ask if it should be removed.Be sure to reboot the computer after you post the log.  Download SUPERAntiSpyware Free (aka SAS)* Double-click SAS - setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.* At the end, be sure to Check for Updates to be so it is current* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.* Post the log back here.(NOTE : if this log only contains Tracking Cookies, do not post it)Be sure to reboot the computer after you post the log.  Thank You -

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/507328/told-to-install-flash-player-pro-and-update-media-player/
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi all BleepingComputer first-time poster here Player devices Update/Flash suddenly update Windows audio after All unrecognised I have used your site many times as a lurker but on this occasion I can't seem to find a solution to my problem so am forced to bother you for direct help The problem Earlier tonight All audio devices suddenly unrecognised after Windows Update/Flash Player update I was playing Elite Dangerous on my new one month old Windows desktop system and all was well Belarc Advisor system profile posted here fyi Spoiler Operating System System Model Windows x build Install Language English United Kingdom System Locale English United Kingdom Installed Boot Mode Legacy BIOS in UEFI Secure Boot not supported Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd H M-D H Enclosure Type Desktop Processor a Main Circuit Board b gigahertz Intel Core i - kilobyte primary memory cache kilobyte secondary memory cache kilobyte tertiary memory cache -bit ready Multi-core total Not hyper-threaded Board Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd H M-D H Bus Clock megahertz UEFI American Megatrends Inc F Drives Memory Modules c d Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space ATAPI iHAS E Optical drive ST DX - CM Hard drive GB -- drive s n Z DD EA rev CC SMART Status Healthy Megabytes Usable Installed Memory Slot 'ChannelA-DIMM ' is Empty Slot 'ChannelA-DIMM ' has MB serial number A BDE Slot 'ChannelB-DIMM ' is Empty Slot 'ChannelB-DIMM ' has MB serial number A BB Local Drive Volumes c NTFS on drive GB GB free I finished playing and installed the latest Windows Updates nine of them - I can even supply the KB numbers if helpful and restarted When prompted I then upgraded Flash Player from to the latest version After doing this I tried to play a song in Winamp and received this error message Bad DirectSound driver Please install proper drivers or select another device in configuration Shortly thereafter I noticed that my system's audio had stopped working altogether through both speakers and headphones While searching for a solution I have also noticed that Youtube videos in Firefox now crash after a second or two although they play in IE silently of course The symptoms I am in the fortunate position from a diagnostic perspective of having an almost identical working computer sat next to me My father and I bought identical computers a month ago Needless to say after this happened I have not yet run the updates on that machine so it allows me to compare and contrast Hopefully that means that we can get to the bottom of this As you can see from the left-hand screen grab below the volume button in my taskbar now has a white cross on a red background and displays No speakers or headphones are plugged in when hovered over and the Control Panel sound menu now has no playback devices listed the four HDMI outputs also appear as not plugged in on my father's fully functional system As compared with my father's system mine has lost Speakers and Realtek Digital Output from this list The right-hand screen grab is from Device Manager with show hidden devices enabled displaying the hidden devices as greyed out On my father's system all the same sound controllers are listed but Realtek High Definition Audio is not hidden ie not greyed out Attempted solutions The first thing I tried was updating drivers through Device Manager Nothing seemed to need updating there so I did a system restore to a point before the updates The system restore went through fine and the updates were rolled back but the audio problem persists as does the failure of Youtube videos I then tried reinstalling Realtek HD audio both from my driver disks and from the Realtek website but nothing changed I tried uninstalling all sound drivers and restarting the machine and also tried re-installing the Windows Flash updates I have tested the speakers which work fine with other machines I am at a loss to explain or fix the fact that my computer suddenly can't recognise any audio devices Any ideas I'm ha... Read more

A:All audio devices suddenly unrecognised after Windows Update/Flash Player update

I finished playing, and installed the latest Windows Updates (nine of them - I can even supply the KB numbers if helpful) and restarted.

Please post the KB numbers nex time. Seems to be a compatible issue in Windows 8.1 OS or the installed updates initially.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/563369/all-audio-devices-suddenly-unrecognised-after-windows-updateflash-player-update/
Relevancy 63.21%

I'm new here.
I need help, actually my husband needs help.
My husband uses & Loves Incredimail (not MY favorite) but the update constantly updates the Flash Player, which makes the Incredimail useless. How do I STOP this specific update?!!!

Gratefully yours,
Scooter

A:Win 10 Update of Flash Player How do I stop the update?

You can test if you have the latest flash here
https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player...ows-10-ie.html
Download Flash Player
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
I would personally remove Flash from add remove programs, and forget about that site.

Note
Flash Player is integrated with Internet Explorer in Windows 10.
You do not need to install Flash Player.
If you are using Windows 10 and browsing the web with internet explorer you cannot download a version for that just Chromium , opera and Firefox

If the website is asking you to install flash player I would be very Leary of installing it from their site

Some virus scanners will block Incredimail (Norton)

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/36241-win-10-update-flash-player-how-do-i-stop-update.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I have Flash Player on my laptop and desktop PC's. My laptop has no problems updating FP. My desktop just will not update. I download the file (install_flashplayer15x32_mssd_aaa_aih) from Adobe but all I get is the black box with heading Adobe Flash Player Installer. It does nothing.

I have to uninstall FP from my pc and then go get a new version from Adobe and reinstall it. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thanks for any help.

A:Can not update Flash Player

A couple of questions for you?

What browsers are installed? (or portable browsers)

Do you have any other software installed that might be using flash? Secunia PSI is a good example.

Also try the direct download links:

For Internet Explorer (ActiveX version Flash Player): http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f..._player_ax.exe

For Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other NPAPI-based browsers (NPAPI version Flash Player): http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...ash_player.exe

It's actually best practice to fully remove old versions using the Flash Player Removal Tool before installing the updated version(s).

Removal Tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player...r-windows.html

Note: Follow all steps including the last one which is reboot!

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/345535-can-not-update-flash-player.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I do not know if this is unique to Win7 but I have posted this problem here. I am using IE9 on this 64 bit OS but I have not been able to download the latest flash player update. Any help for me. I even turned off my Antivirus software. As always, TA.

Relevancy 62.78%

I just got a microsoft error and said it was going to close down, and ask if I wanted to send the report to Microsoft and I chose yes. It also had more information,so I clicked on it, and it said that my flash player needs updated. lol Ok, I have no clue what my flash player is, or what it does. Could someone help me with this? Is this why some times drifferent pages blink?

Relevancy 62.78%

Edgar lock-up demanding flash player update.  hostcomtel3.xyz        Is this a legitament update?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/93e9385e-1d4d-4ca8-a55a-48f7591558ea/flash-player-update?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 62.78%

Did anyone have any problems with the flash player update? I downloaded all the other updates w/o any problems, but I wanted to check if anyone had problem with the flash player before I downloaded the update.

Thanks.

A:IE Flash Player - 4/15/15 Update

No problem on my system

Jim

http://www.eightforums.com/windows-updates-activation/64795-ie-flash-player-4-15-15-update.html
Relevancy 62.78%

hello everyone

I cannot watch you tube videos because i need new version of flash player, but when
I try to download new version nothing happens. do i need to uninstall old version of flash player
before i can install new version. If so can anyone tell me the correct way to do this.

regards calmat

A:update flash player

I just download the new version without a problem. If you are having a problem because you still have the old version, uninstall from the control panel, then download and use ccleaner to remove any of the remnants to try again.
If it is not caused because you have the old version, which I think may be the case, can you tell us in detail what has happened.

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/291110-update-flash-player.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I am running Windows XPsp and keep getting a Flash Player update that won't go away I have updated to Version directly from Adobe website and have tried their player update Flash removal tool and still the HKCU runonce flashplayerupdate keeps coming back I tried to uninstall flash using Flash player update Adobe's help tool and can't delete the C windows system macromed flash flashutilb exe folder even thou I am logged in as administrator Every time I restart computer the Flash Player Update available Adobe red box appears and you can choose Install now or Later Or Don't install and still keeps coming bad like a virus or something even though my AVG and Spybot show nothing I have this problem on pc's now both with XP Sp Adobe's help for Flash is worthless and their removal tool won't kill it Flash player update Have tried in Safe Mode and still denies access to delete Macromed file The registry keys need permissons HELP Google on this subject comes up with nothing

A:Flash player update

Whilst there has been recently genuine "critical" updates to Adobe Flash and a genuine pop-up window to that effect, there has also been a "spoof" pop-up which, if clicked on, installs some nasty malware on a system, and I suspect that you have been a victim of that scam.
You will need a powerful tool to be rid of the infection.

Download, install and update Malwarebytes Anti malware tool and run it....let it delete anything that it finds.

That should clean your system.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/flash-player-update-409842.html
Relevancy 62.78%

an update notice of flash player showed up.
how do u update Flash player from command line?

A:update Flash player from cmd?

Okay I will bite. Why would you want to update flash using the command line?

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/238042-update-flash-player-cmd.html
Relevancy 62.78%

....it was flash player pro. i downloaded it and installed it. i opted out of getting it's tool bar and other softwares.  it installed them

any way. i uninstalled them thru programs. it still remained. it is on my firefox. every time that i open a tab, link or firefox, it

opens another tab with an advert. i am on windows 7. i have run my avira anti-virus. it found nothing.

thanks in advance.

A:i got a box on my PC to get an update for a flash player....

Please download TDSSKiller from here and save it to your DesktopDoubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters

Check Loaded Modules  and Detect TDLFS file system.  Do not check Verify file digital signatures (even though it is checked in the example)If you are asked to reboot because an "Extended Monitoring Driver is required" please click Reboot now

Click Start Scan and allow the scan process to run

If threats are detected select Skip for all of them unless I instruct you otherwiseClick Continue

Click Reboot computerPlease post the contents of  TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt found in your root directory (typically c:\)in your reply===================================================aswMBR--------------------Download aswMBR and save it to your desktop.
Please disable your real time protection of any Antivirus, Antispyware or Antimalware programs temporarily. They will interfere and may cause unexpected results.If you need help to disable your protection programs see here and here.Double click the aswMBR.exe file to run it. Please allow when you are asked to download AVAST antivirus engine defs.Wait until the AV update is done, then click on the Scan button to start. The program will launch a scan.

When done, you will see Scan finished successfully. Please click on Save log and save the file to your desktop.

Please post the contents of the log in your next reply.NOTE:  aswMBR will create MBR.dat file on your desktop. This is a copy of your MBR. Do NOT delete it.===================================================ESET Online Scanner--------------------I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan  This process may may take several hours, that is normalHold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.Click the   button.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)

Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.
Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."Click the Start button.Accept any security warnings from your browser.Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats" Click Advanced settings and select the following:

Scan potentially unwanted applicationsScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technologyESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.When the scan completes, click List ThreatsCopy and paste the information in your next reply.   Note:  If no malware was found you will not get a log.Click the Back button.Click the Finish button.===================================================Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste the information rather than send an attachment. TDSSKiller logaswMBR logESET results 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/487117/i-got-a-box-on-my-pc-to-get-an-update-for-a-flash-player/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello I'm new here and have come to ask for help Trying to access youtube and always redirected to a update your flash player page I know its not legitimate and on some other pages an update your flashplayer pop up occurs but doesn't redirect the page The redirect Player redirect Update Flash only seems to happen when I try to access youtube This is occurring on all devices connected to my home network and as well as all browsers Had this issue before and was able to get rid of it by factory resetting my router and modem This time around however I have done the same thing and ran malwarebytes on all devices Found trojan zaccess on most devices not all And found trojan dnschanger on one device Deleted these through malwarebytes and with resetting my router and modem everything seemed okay This was done days ago Yesterday the update flash redirect has resurfaced I also noticed this time this issue happens on some devices on the network but not all So it might be happening to device A and device B everything is okay but give it a little bit of time and the issue arises in device B and device A is all good At the moment of posting this so far the devices on and connected to the network are not showing signs of this issue I'm betting it will resurface shortly or eventually and if not I would still like to just make sure my system is clean because it just seems to good to be true Help me please

A:Update Flash Player redirect

Welcome aboard   Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop. Double-click SecurityCheck.exe Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.NOTE 2. SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me.NOTE 3. If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! message restart computer and Security Check should run Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderOther ServicesPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply. Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeList Restore PointsClick Go and post the result. Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) to your desktop.NOTE. If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed scroll down.Double-click mbam-setup-2.0.0.1000.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:

Launch Malwarebytes Anti-MalwareA 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
Click Finish.On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' linkAfter the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
A Threat Scan will begin.When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.In most cases, a restart will be required.Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed:On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' linkAfter the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
A Threat Scan will begin.When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.In most cases, a restart will be required.Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.How to get logs:(Export log to save as txt)After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.Click on the History tab > Application Logs.Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.Click 'Export'.Click 'Text file (*.txt)'In the Save File dialog box which appears, click on Desktop.In the File name: box type a name for your scan log.A message box named 'File Saved' should appear stating "Your file has been successfully exported".Click OkAttach that saved log to your next reply.(Copy to clipboard for pasting into forum replies or tickets)After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.Click on the History tab > Application Logs.Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.Click 'Copy to Clipboard'Paste the contents of the clipboard into your reply.Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit (MBAR) to your desktop.Warning! Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit needs to be run from an account with administrator rights.Double click on downloaded file. OK self extracting promp... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/582540/update-flash-player-redirect/
Relevancy 61.92%

Just got my laptop today and when I boot it up and open Internet explorer, some objects do not appear. Some pages refer me to the Adobe home page where I can see a link to download/update flash player, but when I click the link for the download, I am just redirected back to the same page.

Thanks in advance.

A:Cannot update Adobe Flash Player

I had the same problem! Check this link out

http://www.techsupportforum.com/micr...tube-vids.html

Hope this helps.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/cannot-update-adobe-flash-player-266059.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Please see attached image

FileHippo is telling me that I can update two flash issues. Should I update both or erase one? Thank you

A:Should I install both flash player update?

Actually I think that you don't need that 2 versions. If you aren't using IE,that don't install IE one. I also got notification for installing both,but I install only Non IE.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/163035-should-i-install-both-flash-player-update.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi I am new here I am trying to help my Neighbour sort out his new laptop with Windows 8.1 he has tried to view you tube but it says he needs to update the flash player If anyone can help it would be appreciated as I am flying a bit blind here as I only have Windows 7 home premium 32 bit
Thank you kindly
Cheers Steve

A:where do I find Flash player in 8.1 and how do I update it

For IE it is done via Windows Updates. For any other browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc... you need to download and install:
Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

NOTE: Make sure you uncheck the offer to install McAffee

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/54976-where-do-i-find-flash-player-8-1-how-do-i-update.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I had a previous issue here http www bleepingcomputer com forums t started-as-u-cash-now-bsod page- which seemed to be fixed but I have two more issues and was CryptoPrevent Can't player flash ... or update asked to start a new thread I am still having two issues with the computer - I'm not sure if they are related or not Issues - Flash Player will not update I downloaded the mb file from the network distribution site http www adobe com es products flashplayer distribution html and it installed and I set it to update automatically but today Firefox wouldn't allow Flash on a page b c the flash player was out of date I went to Get Flash - https get adobe com flashplayer and the Mb file downloaded and I ran Can't update flash player or CryptoPrevent ... it and it downloaded the mb file but then it Can't update flash player or CryptoPrevent ... said installation Failed I was having the same issue with it before the computer got infected or before it showed it was infected - CryptoPrevent won't update its definitions I get an error could not update which is the same error I get when the computer is offline I had to disable Avast completely to connect to www foolibleep com www foolish-it com without the dash in Firefox but I could connect when I did that but I still couldn't update through CryptoPrevent I added CryptoPrevent to the windows firewall exceptions I tried disabling Avast and disabling Malwarebytes anti-exploit and tried booting to safe mode with networking and still got the same error CP support offered to remote in and try to fix it but I'm not sure I am comfortable doing that yet More info http www bleepingcomputer com forums t question-on-scans-sandboxing-cryptoprotect-etc page- I used to use BlackViper's guide to disable un-needed services but I don't think that is the issue but it could be Thanks in advance

A:Can't update flash player or CryptoPrevent ...

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/594470 <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new FRST log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download FRST by Farbar from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.FRST Download LinkWhen you go to the above page, there will be 32-bit and 64-bit downloads available. Please click on the appropriate one for your version of Windows. If you are unsure as to whether your Windows is 32-bit or 64-bit, please see this tutorial.Double click on the FRST icon and allow it to run. Agree to the usage agreement and FRST will open. Do not make any changes and click on the Scan button. Notepad will open with the results. Post the new logs as explained in the prep guide. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/594470/cant-update-flash-player-or-cryptoprevent/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi guys Despite my general caution I seem to have acquired a virus and I m at my wits end on getting rid of it So it s time to go to more knowledgeable folks Update Player - Virus Flash Any help you can provide would be amazing Before Virus - Update Flash Player I get to my logs let me tell you what I ve been running into I started getting quot update FlashPlayer quot with a series of numbers exe and the such after it from an unknown publisher I d run Malwarebytes and it would catch things and I d quarantine But these lil Trojans and the such keep getting in Usually I m getting about - of them in my scans My most recent scan was just but it wasn t terribly Virus - Update Flash Player long after my previous one and I m including it for your log process But if you need older ones please let me know and I can provide them Anyway on with the show - please let me know if you need additional info and I ll gladly provide it Requested info to follow in a moment nbsp

A:Virus - Update Flash Player

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org
Scan Date: 1/5/2015
Scan Time: 10:02:57 PM
Logfile: Malwarebytes 01.txt
Administrator: Yes
Version: 2.00.4.1028
Malware Database: v2015.01.06.01
Rootkit Database: v2014.12.30.01
License: Free
Malware Protection: Disabled
Malicious Website Protection: Disabled
Self-protection: Disabled
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: Chris
Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 340607
Time Elapsed: 5 min, 29 sec
Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Disabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Warn
PUM: Enabled
Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Modules: 0
Registry Keys: 0
Registry Values: 0
Registry Data: 0
Folders: 0
Files: 1
Trojan.Agent.FSAVXGen, C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Local\Temp\D104.tmp, Quarantined, [67c21ed6c5c45adc647bf5a47988956b],
Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/virus-update-flash-player.207910/
Relevancy 61.92%

I have a Flash Player Update pop-up issue Ran the Security Check and these are the results Results of screen 's Security Check version Windows Service Pack x UAC is enabled Internet Explorer Antivirus Firewall Check span Windows Firewall Disabled AVG Premium Security Trend Micro Client Server Security Agent Antivirus Antivirus up to date Anti-malware Other Utilities Check span Java Update Adobe Reader Adobe Reader out of Date Process Check objlist exe by Laurent span AVG avgwdsvc exe AVG avgtray exe Trend Micro OfficeScan Client pccntmon exe Trend Micro Client Server Security Agent ntrtscan exe Trend Micro Client Server Security Agent HostedAgent svcGenericHost exe Trend Micro Client Server Security Agent tmlisten exe Trend Micro Client Server Security Agent HostedAgent HostedAgent Flash pop-up Player issue Update exe Trend Micro Client Server Security Agent TmPfw exe Trend Micro Client Server Security Agent CNTAoSMgr exe Trend Micro Client Server Security Agent TmProxy exe System Health check span Total Fragmentation on Drive C End of Log span p Can you help me get this virus off my pc please

A: Flash Player Update pop-up issue

Welcome aboard    You're running two AV programs:AVG Premium Security 2012                           Trend Micro Client/Server Security Agent Antivirus You must uninstall one of them.If AVG use AVG Remover: http://www.avg.com/us-en/utilities Next....  Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop. Double-click SecurityCheck.exe Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.NOTE 2 SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me. Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderOther ServicesPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply. Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeClick Go and post the result. Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop.* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.* Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtDownload Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from HERE to your Desktop.Unzip downloaded file.Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exeFollow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.DO NOT click on the Cleanup button. Simply exit the program.When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder..... mbar-log-xxxxx.txt and system-log.txt Please download Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) to your desktop.There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.rKill.exe: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/10/iExplore.exe (renamed rKill.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/11/Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.If using Vista or Windows 7 right-click on it and choose Run As Administrator.A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.Do not reboot until instructed.If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.If normal mode still doesn't work, run the tool from safe mode.When the scan is done Not... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/495716/flash-player-update-pop-up-issue/
Relevancy 61.92%

I know my laptop is infected with something but I can't figure out what, I believe it may be due to a fake flash player update that's been around lately but I don't know for sure, i've ran malware bytes, spybot s&d, avg, and mcafee stinger and came up with nothing .. basically my computer will only work for up to about 10 mins without completely freezing up, even in safe mode and I don't have a win7 home disc to re install windowsl.. help pls?

A:Fake Flash Player Update..

Security Check
§  Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop.
§  Double-click on SecurityCheck.exe
§  Follow the on-screen instructions.
§  A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt.
§  Please post the content of that document.

Farbar Service Scanner               
§  Download Farbar Service Scanner.
§  Run it on the computer.
§  Make sure the following options are checked:
o    Internet Services
o    Windows Firewall
o    System Restore
o    Security Center/Action Center
o    Windows Update
o    Windows Defender
o    Other Services
§  Press "Scan".
§  It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory where you run the tool.
§  Please copy and paste the log to your reply.

MiniToolBox
§  Download MiniToolBox
§  Run it on the computer.
§  Checkmark following boxes:
§  Report IE Proxy Settings
§  Report FF Proxy Settings
§  List content of Hosts
§  List IP configuration
§  List Winsock Entries
§  List last 10 Event Viewer log
§  List Installed Programs
§  List Devices (do NOT change any settings here)
§  List Users, Partitions and Memory size
§  Click Go and post the result.

Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
§  Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop.
§  Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
§  At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
§  If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
§  Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
§  When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
§  Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
§  When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
§  Post the log back here.
§  Be sure to restart the computer.
§  The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

Malwarebytes’ Anti-Rootkit
§  Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from HERE to your Desktop.
§  Unzip downloaded file.
§  Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exe
§  Follow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.
§  Click on the Cleanup button.
§  When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder..... mbar-log-xxxxx.txt and system-log.txt

AdwCleaner
·         Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
·         Close all open programs and internet browsers.
·         Double click on adwcleaner.exe t... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/495128/fake-flash-player-update/
Relevancy 61.92%

greetings, 

i have a problem very similar to this one.( http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/550853/malware-cprogramdatamicrosoftsecureiconstemp/)

a continuing pop up of adobe flash player update and avast just keeps blocking harmful webpages done by this virus i think.

But i read the topic above and followed what you instructed, now im waiting for further instructions, i have attached here the report given by the farbar recovery tool that you have recommended. Thank you and il be waiting for your reply.

A:adobe flash player update pop up

Hello b.rabbit12,  Welcome to Bleeping Computer.My name is fireman4it and I will be helping you with your Malware problem.Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools.  If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing.  Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean".In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Follow This Topic.I suggest you click it and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Follow This Topic. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.  Finally, please reply using the Post  button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply, unless they do not fit into the post.  I will be analyzing your log. I will get back to you with instructions. Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.Press Scan button.It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.Please copy and paste log back here.The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply. 
 fixlist.txt   5.5KB
  4 downloads   Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool .Click on the Scan button.AdwCleaner will begin to scan your computer.After the scan has finished...Click on the Clean button.Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S#].txt) will open automatically (where the largest value of # represents the most recent report).Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.   

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/557485/adobe-flash-player-update-pop-up/
Relevancy 61.92%

Other Flash Player posts are in this section, if it's incorrect please tell me where to post.

Flash Player is set to check for updates automatically. New version has been out since March 4. It has not been offered.

Interestingly when I follow this link it shows my current version (11.1.102.62) and says it is current even though 11.1.102.63 is available. What is going on?

?helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/???yer.html

A:Flash Player not offering update

Quote: Originally Posted by bru

...Interestingly when I follow this link it shows my current version (11.1.102.62) and says it is current even though 11.1.102.63 is available. What is going on?

?helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/???yer.html

I updated manually; below is what I see on your page:

But this page has the correct information:
https://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/220162-flash-player-not-offering-update.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi

I've just had the Flash Player Update Virus.

I've ran AVG, Malwarebytes, Hitman Pro, ADWCleaner and TDSS Killer.

Eventually nothing was being found but the pop ups were still launching through Edge, which I don't use. I deleted one version of Edge which stopped the advertisements but......

A pop up message now comes up every 1 minute or so saying 'Windows cannot find

Code:
http://159media.com.
Make sure you've typed the name correctly and try again'. Its as if the remainder of the virus is still trying to launch the pop ups and does it when offline also.

Its driving me crazy !!

Any help appreciated

https://malwaretips.com/threads/flash-player-update-pop-up-left-over.59839/
Relevancy 61.92%

My flash player is outdated and player Solved: Can't flash update I can t seem to update it I go through the Firefox Solved: Can't update flash player tools to update I download the file after unchecking the McAfee box I open the file tell it to run and then I get this See attached image After that Internet Explorer pops up with the adobe address in the bar and a blank page I can t seem to reload that page or even type in the address manually on IE which I m assuming is because it s not my default browser firefox is I tried refreshing Firefox the whole browser which cleared all my add-ons and such a couple of hours ago and it didn t fix it So I m not sure what else to do and would appreciate any input you guys have Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM i - M CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Intel R HD Graphics Family Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Q Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard LENOVO A Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 61.92%

For those having trouble with Flash Auto-Update, Adobe has just released version 11.5.502.146.

If you'd like Adobe's Flash Player to be updated the minute a new version is released, for security and stability reasons, try the Alternative Flash Player Auto-Updater.

A:New Adobe Flash Player Update

Thanks for the heads up.You beat my usual sources for this type of info by at least half a day, if not more!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-adobe-flash-player-update.1084291/
Relevancy 61.92%

For background my computer was recently infected with ransomware - http www bleepingcomputer com forums t started-as-u-cash-now-bsod page- entry - and cured via this forum After that I discovered CryptoPrevent CryptoMonitor and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit http www bleepingcomputer com forums t question-on-scans-sandboxing-cryptoprotect-etc page- I couldn't get Cryptoprevent to update so I started a thread here http www bleepingcomputer com forums t cant-update-flash-player-or-cryptoprevent page- entry and was ultimately requested to start a thread in this sub-forum I suspect the issue might be related to some services I disabled per Black Viper's guide - and I have listed those services in the last thread above The system is running WinXP SP btw To recap - there are two main issues with the computer right now If I try to update CryptoPrevent manually I get a pop-up box with the message Could not update definitions - which is the same message I get if the computer is off-line Adobe Flash Player plug in will not update automatically If I go to https get adobe com flashplayer - I can't download the file but at the end it says Installation failed If I download and install the file from http www adobe com es products flashplayer distribution html - it seems to work fine but at the end of the install I get a message that Real Player is incompatible and can cause issues with Flash Player and should be uninstalled or disabled I ignore this message but as far as I can tell Real Player is not installed on the or CryptoPrevent update player Can't flash ... system at all Thanks in advance for Can't update flash player or CryptoPrevent ... assistance

A:Can't update flash player or CryptoPrevent ...

Open Firefox Options > Addons. Click on Plugins. Is there a RealPlayer Plugin listed?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/596634/cant-update-flash-player-or-cryptoprevent/
Relevancy 61.92%

I am using Google Chrome as my browser and never use Internet Explorer - however just now have important update (see below) ... do i still need to install this update ? thanks in advance .. here is the download:
Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 8 for X64-based Systems (KB3049508)

Download size: 34.0 MB - 34.1 MB
You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
Update type: Important
A security issue has been identified in a Microsoft software product that could affect your system. You can help protect your system by installing this update from Microsoft. For a complete listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article. After you install this update, you may have to restart your system.
More information:
Microsoft security advisory: Update for vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer: April 15, 2015
Help and Support:
Microsoft Support

A:Windows Update Flash Player-do i need this?

Hello edythe,

Flash Player is from Adobe and it is one of the most vulnerable plugin, so I would recommend you to install the update.

http://www.eightforums.com/windows-updates-activation/64581-windows-update-flash-player-do-i-need.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Some webpages seem to redirect to "your flash player needs to be updated". Is this a virus?

EDIT
Seems to be a virus/malware; directs to webpage with odd URL, but the official look for the adobe flash download, but claims that you have out of date flash player when mine is fully up to date and in fact a newer version than they claim you should update to.
To clarify the "some webpages" this website is fine while wikia pages, which typically have ads will cause the redirect but not every time.

A:Update flash player redirect.

Welcome aboard   Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop. Double-click SecurityCheck.exe Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.NOTE 2 SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me. Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderOther ServicesPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply. Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeClick Go and post the result. Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop.* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.* Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtDownload Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from HERE to your Desktop.Unzip downloaded file.Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exeFollow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.DO NOT click on the Cleanup button. Simply exit the program.When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder..... mbar-log-xxxxx.txt and system-log.txt Please download Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) to your desktop.There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.rKill.exe: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/10/iExplore.exe (renamed rKill.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/11/Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.If using Vista or Windows 7 right-click on it and choose Run As Administrator.A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.Do not reboot until instructed.If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.If normal mode still doesn't work, run the tool from safe mode.When the scan is done Notepad will open with rKill log.Post it in your next reply.NOTE. rKill.txt log will also be present on your desktop.NOTE Do NOT wrap your logs in "quote" or "code" brackets.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/520078/update-flash-player-redirect/
Relevancy 61.92%

Adobe has released Flash Player version 11.2.202.228

More info on the Adobe forum @ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4296259

A:Adobe Flash Player update

Note that even if you disable auto-update when installing or in the contol panel applet, the new player adds an autostart in services.msc (Manual) & adds a scheduled task...I took the above screenshot before I selected "Never check..." After deleting the scheduled task using Autoruns, after reboot it's back.... ETA: After another reboot, it's gone. Now I'm really corn-fused.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/447926/adobe-flash-player-update/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hallo J rgen ich bin neue hier und bin durch Google Recherche auf euch aufmerksam geworden Habe am ein Adobe Flash Player Update durchgef hrt und bin war voll von Adware Bin deiner Anleitung gefolgt und momentan bei Schritt Adwcleaner Hier ist der Inhalt meines Logfiles Ich hoffe dass du mir helfen kannst mein Laptop wieder sauber zu kriegen Vielen Dank im Voraus AdwCleaner v Update Flash - Player 05/14/2015 - Bericht erstellt um Aktualisiert von Xplode Datenbank - - Server Betriebssystem Windows Ultimate Service Pack x Benutzername Rudinho - RUDINHO-PC Gestarted von C Users Rudinho Desktop adwcleaner exe Option Flash Player Update - 05/14/2015 L schen Flash Player Update - 05/14/2015 Dienste Dienst Gel scht IHProtect Service Dienst Gel scht WindowsMangerProtect Dienst Gel scht YahooAUService Dienst Gel scht innfd Dateien Ordner Ordner Gel scht C ProgramData ICQ ICQToolbar Ordner Gel scht C ProgramData Tarma Installer Ordner Gel scht C ProgramData WindowsMangerProtect Ordner Gel scht C ProgramData Yahoo Companion Ordner Gel scht C ProgramData IHProtectUpDate Ordner Gel scht C Program Files x DAEMON Tools Toolbar Ordner Gel scht C Program Files x ICQ Toolbar Ordner Gel scht C Program Files x predm Ordner Gel scht C Program Files x RewardsArcade Ordner Gel scht C Program Files x SearchProtect Ordner Gel scht C Program Files x Wajam Ordner Gel scht C Program Files x XTab Ordner Gel scht C Users Rudinho AppData Local LPT Ordner Gel scht C Users Rudinho AppData Local PutLockerDownloader Ordner Gel scht C Users Rudinho AppData Local RewardsArcade Ordner Gel scht C Users Rudinho AppData Local SearchProtect Ordner Gel scht C Users Rudinho AppData Local BoBrowser Ordner Gel scht C Users Rudinho AppData LocalLow Yahoo Companion Ordner Gel scht C Users Rudinho AppData Roaming ARecEngine Ordner Gel scht C Users Rudinho AppData Roaming BabSolution Ordner Gel scht C Users Rudinho AppData Roaming dvdvideosoftiehelpers Ordner Gel scht C Users Rudinho AppData Roaming OpenCandy Ordner Gel scht C Users Rudinho AppData Roaming software u Ordner Gel scht C Users Rudinho AppData Roaming Microsoft Windows Start Menu Programs Movie KDownloader com Datei Gel scht C claraInstaller txt Datei Gel scht C Windows AppPatch Custom a d a -c a- ab-bdf - fe ceafd sdb Datei Gel scht C Windows AppPatch Custom Custom cf aa-b ec-e - ed - c sdb Geplante Tasks Task Gel scht BrowserDefendert Verkn pfungen Registrierungsdatenbank Schl ssel Gel scht HKCU Software Classes pokki Schl ssel Gel scht HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer LowRegistry ICQ ICQToolBar Wert Gel scht HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main ICQ Search Wert Gel scht HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Run NTRedirect Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Classes AppID escortApp DLL Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Classes AppID escortEng DLL Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Classes AppID escorTlbr DLL Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Classes AppID esrv EXE Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Classes Movie KDownloader Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Classes Prod cap Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Services Eventlog Application WindowsMangerProtect Schl ssel Gel scht HKCU Software da be ae Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE da be ae Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Classes AppID CB -E - - - DF D Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Classes AppID E E D - BF - - C- F CC D Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Classes AppID B E ED- BD- C- BE-C B E D Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Classes AppID D EE -D E- F - B - EA EC Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Classes CLSID E -B - - B- FAE BC C Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Classes CLSID EA - AA - A A- - AF E D F Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Classes TypeLib D EE -D E- F - B - EA EC Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer Browser Helper Objects D -C F - EFB- B - ECA Schl ssel Gel scht HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Stats EE B -D C - D -A DA-CE DE Schl ssel Gel scht HKLM SOFTWARE Mic... Read more

A:Flash Player Update - 05/14/2015

Hallo Jürgen,

hier ist der Log nach Schritt 4 mit Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org
Suchlauf Datum: 17.05.2015
Suchlauf-Zeit: 13:31:09
Logdatei: Malwarebytes.txt
Administrator: Ja
Version: 2.01.6.1022
Malware Datenbank: v2015.05.17.01
Rootkit Datenbank: v2015.05.16.01
Lizenz: Kostenlos
Malware Schutz: Deaktiviert
Bösartiger Webseiten Schutz: Deaktiviert
Selbstschutz: Deaktiviert
Betriebssystem: Windows 7 Service Pack 1
CPU: x64
Dateisystem: NTFS
Benutzer: Rudinho
Suchlauf-Art: Bedrohungs-Suchlauf
Ergebnis: Abgeschlossen
Durchsuchte Objekte: 392686
Verstrichene Zeit: 1 Std, 0 Min, 13 Sek
Speicher: Aktiviert
Autostart: Aktiviert
Dateisystem: Aktiviert
Archive: Aktiviert
Rootkits: Aktiviert
Heuristik: Aktiviert
PUP: Aktiviert
PUM: Aktiviert
Prozesse: 0
(Keine schädliche Elemente gefunden)
Module: 0
Registrierungsschlüssel: 0
Registrierungswerte: 0
Registrierungsdaten: 0
Ordner: 0
Dateien: 0
Physische Sektoren: 0
(end)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576444/flash-player-update-05142015/
Relevancy 61.92%

System: Windows XP. Microsoft sent and automatic "update" for Flash Player but the error message says it "can't locate it ". I don't see Flash Player listed in my programs so why did Microsoft send me the update? What do I do?

Info provided states the flash player will improve my web experience. DO I want it?

A:Micromedia Flash Player Update

Hi, If you saw a red type screen today on the desktop when you started the computer up, in order to press "Yes" or whatever to install the new flash software, you had to be connected to the Net....so, unless you are using an always on Internet connection, the update would not be downloaded or installed.

I got my update today too....it produces a small window, with a blue progress bar, takes only a few seconds really and gives a n "update was successful" message. If it was a Windows Update, then it might have been sent mistakenly....that does happen

Have you restarted the computer since?

By the way, the Update comes from the Flash plugin updater itself, not from Microsoft, it is not a Windows Update but a new version or a patch to flash plugin by Adobe software.... (don't let this confuse you....I think it was not a Windows Update that's all)

Generally, the new versions are supposed to be more secure so it is a good idea to get them installed. Similar to Java....which certain malwares use as a doorway.

Go here http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/online/ and do the scan it will find any applications that need updating for you, and it will have a good explanation of just why you need to do that

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/micromedia-flash-player-update.808930/
Relevancy 61.92%

Every time I try and use Facebook or YouTube, I get a reminder telling me to update Flash Player and then I am unable to access the sites.

When I click OK on the reminder, an Adobe page shows up telling me to install. When I click on it, my antivirus tells me that the site has been blocked and it might be potentially dangerous.

I have the LATEST version of Flash Player installed.

I have just noticed that this happening on my laptop, my iPod Touch AND my BlackBerry PlayBook.........I am unable to access sites requiring Flash.

Any help would be appreciated.

DL

Relevancy 61.92%

Microsoft has tried again and again to download a security update (KB923789) for Flash Player. Each time the download fails. Can someone give me an idea as to why, and how I can get the update successfully?

A:Flash Player Security Update

Try something silly like cleaning your internet cache and then going here and trying the download. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...57-5f14-4fb2-bc0c-2c4f3c56274a&displaylang=en

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/flash-player-security-update.562076/
Relevancy 61.92%

The downloaded flash player updater .exe file does not execute. It runs as far as Windows User Account Control displaying the dialog:

"Do you want the following program to make changes to this computer?"

then, apart from the dialog disappearing, nothing appears to happen after clicking YES. Any other program install has been fine.

The updater is install_flashplayer15x32_mssd_aaa_aih.exe

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Service Pack 1.

Any ideas on how I can get the program to run?

Cheers!

A:Flash Player update .exe not executing

Are you downloading it from Adobe's website? What browser are you using to download it?

You could try an alternate installer from FileHippo.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f50/flash-player-update-exe-not-executing-273292/
Relevancy 61.92%

Adobe appears to have released a Flash player update Here s the full version download link Download Flash player Or you can download the helper version from here http get adobe com flashplayer The difference between the two is that with the latter you ll only be downloading a helper file which when run will perform the update over the Internet The full version can be installed locally offline If you didn t disable the auto-updater which is a new feature in version you should have received the latest version automatically already To check hit CTRL SHIFT A in Firefox to get the quot Add-ons quot menu and then open the quot Plugins quot submenu Or in IE go to quot Tools quot quot Manage Add-ons quot and set the left hand dropdown menu Flash update player Adobe to quot Run without permission quot There doesn t appear to be a Adobe security bulletin for the latest version so you might want to postpone updating until more details emerge

A:Adobe Flash player update

An update to my previous post regarding the latest Flash player release. Apparently, 11.2.202.233 addresses a printing issue in the previous version. More info here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4333551#4333551

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/450259/adobe-flash-player-update/
Relevancy 61.92%

Two days ago while browsing at NewEgg a strange pop-up occurred it almost looks Flash Player Update Bogus like a real message saying that I needed to update my Flash Player After contacting Adobe they confirmed that the pop-up is a bogus item and they had no clue where it came from I also sent screen shots of the pop-up to Adobe Tech Support that contain the URL Bogus Flash Player Update address of the pop-up sender I'm running Windows Home Premium and Internet Explorer and also Firefox browsers The problem only occurs when using Internet Explorer I do not see any problem when using Firefox In researching this I found others are experiencing the same thing so I thought I'd sign up here and see if anyone here has any ideas on how to get rid of the pop-up Here's what I know about it so far I have run Malwarebytes several times and the pop-up still occurs I also ran HitMan Pro several times and that did not help I have also uninstalled Internet Explorer and reverted back to Internet Explorer still no help I also did a System Restore from a few days before the pop-up started showing up that was no help either I was able to capture a screenshot of the primary URL that pops up in the address bar of the browser a few seconds before the Flash Player Update pops up Here is that URL http onclickads net afu php zoneid but PLEASE don't click on it I have attached my best screenshot of the fake Flash Player Update here as well Hope someone in the community has some insight that might help get rid of this annoyance Thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/589001/bogus-flash-player-update/
Relevancy 61.92%

when I'm on face book, click You Tube on the post.
and...tab popped up..."flash player upgrade required"

so downloaded flash player....tab " successfully downloaded" popped up.....

and click You Tube....again,
same tab popped up.

how can i fix this?

A:flash player update on Opera?

You may need to restart your browser or YouTube for the install to be effective.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/183602-flash-player-update-opera.html
Relevancy 61.92%

From PC Worldhttp://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/arti...ml?tk=nl_cxanws

A:You Need To Update Your Adobe Flash Player

Thanks for the news. Updated.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/142465/you-need-to-update-your-adobe-flash-player/
Relevancy 61.92%

Sometimes when watching Youtube vids, I get a message saying to update Adobe flash player. I already have the latest version installed. And always have a hard time trying to eliminate the window. Did a complete scan with Superantispyware & Malwarebytes with negative results. Does this sound like hidden undetected malware on my system?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pop-up-telling-me-to-update-flash-player.1106643/
Relevancy 61.92%

Adobe will be sending a security update this week. Be sure that you update your flash to avoid problems
Hackers exploiting Flash Player XSS vulnerability | ZDNet
In addition, all should use Secunia to be sure that all your software has the most up to date security
Secunia Personal Software Inspector (PSI) - Introduction

A:Update for Flash Player Security

Hi,

I think this has "auto" downloaded to my system & would to everybody else too.

Thank you for the information & the software recommendation also. It is good & very efficient at recommending update needs & identifying security weaknesses.

http://www.vistax64.com/system-security/290478-update-flash-player-security.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Two Player Flash Update Bogus days ago while browsing at NewEgg a strange pop-up occurred it almost looks like a real message saying that I needed to update my Flash Player After contacting Adobe they confirmed that the pop-up is a bogus item and Bogus Flash Player Update they had no clue where it Bogus Flash Player Update came from I also sent screen shots of the pop-up to Adobe Tech Support that contain the URL address of the pop-up sender I'm running Windows Home Premium and Internet Explorer and also Firefox browsers The problem only occurs when using Internet Explorer I do not Bogus Flash Player Update see any problem when using Firefox In researching this I found others are experiencing the same thing so I thought I'd sign up here and see if anyone here has any ideas on how to get rid of the pop-up Here's what I know about it so far I have run Malwarebytes several times and the pop-up still occurs I also ran HitMan Pro several times and that did not help I have also uninstalled Internet Explorer and reverted back to Internet Explorer still no help I also did a System Restore from a few days before the pop-up started showing up that was no help either I was able to capture a screenshot of the primary URL that pops up in the address bar of the browser a few seconds before the Flash Player Update pops up Here is that URL http onclickads net afu php zoneid but PLEASE don't click on it I have attached my best screenshot of the fake Flash Player Update here as well Hope someone in the community has some insight that might help get rid of this annoyence Thanks

A:Bogus Flash Player Update

Hello,
For this issue I would recommend that you post in the malware forums on this site. (assuming you have not done this already) 
To do this

Go to the malware forum on our site.  You do this by first going here, to read how to post and where, what and when. 
Then follow the post link to post to our virus forum.

Please wait, do not do anything to your computer unless a forum, Malware expert, or Moderator tells you too.  They will make sure your computer has no virus, malware on it, and help you secure your computer.

Only work with one person at a time, DO NOT go to different sites and get help there too.
Good luck and please stick with the antivirus experts, they help a lot of people, and it can take a few days to get to you, but they are as good as it gets.

Cz

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/588990/bogus-flash-player-update/
Relevancy 61.92%

Good morning to all!

How can I delete the latest update to Adobe Flash Player 10?

I just downloaded the latest update to Adobe Flash Player 10. The notice for the update came via a popup when I access a YouTube video.

Now there are long delays in accessing YouTube videos. Prior to the update, access was almost immediate. This is very frustrating. Trying to contact Adobe is a lost cause. I won't go into the issues here, but I end up in an endless loop entering data which is rejected.

Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

RC Pilot

A:Problem with Flash Player 10 Update

If you are using Firefox, you are probably infected. There was a Flash update malware attack recently aimed specifically at Firefox users. There has not been an update for Flash and you wouldn't have been notified via popup anyway. I suggest you post on Am I Infected.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/268085/problem-with-flash-player-10-update/
Relevancy 61.06%

A security check of my system has revealed the insecure file npswf32.dll (relating to Macromedia Flash Player 7.0.19.0) sitting in both C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Bridge\browser\plugins\ and C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Help Center\Browser\plugins\NPSWF32.dll.

I have run Adobe's flash uninstaller, and downloaded and installed the latest version of the player (presumably 9.0.28.0), but these dlls are still present.

Does anyone have any idea how I can update them?

Thanks.

A:Cannot update old Macromedia Flash Player dll (NPSWF32)

They are the latest (no updates to those are ever applied, they are installed by default) and there is nothing insecure about them. They are genuine and you need not worry.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cannot-update-old-macromedia-flash-player-dll-npswf32-163853.html
Relevancy 61.06%

From Oxygen h- d by Panda for update Macromedia Flash Security Player Software http www pandasoftware com Macromedia has released a new version of Macromedia Security update for Macromedia Flash Player Flash Security update for Macromedia Flash Player Player to resolve a vulnerability -discovered in Internet Explorer and Opera- which could be used to access certain local files Although the problem has been detected in Internet Explorer and Opera an attacker could exploit it in combination with the local Flash data file to access other information stored on the affected system The update supplied by Macromedia stores Flash files in a way that they cannot be accessed by applications other than Flash Player preventing applications such as Internet Explorer or Opera from using them This stops an attacker from exploiting vulnerabilities in these browsers to access -via Flash files- other information on the system Macromedia has classified the update as important and recommends that users install it This is all the more important bearing in mind that at present there are no patches for the vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer and Opera The new Macromedia Flash Player is available at http www macromedia com go getflashplayer More information from http www macromedia com devnet security security zone mpsb - html nbsp

Relevancy 61.06%

I have IE 9.02, Windows Vista 32 bit version and Flash Player Version 10.3.185.5. In the past I never had a problem installing the latest Adobe Flash Player. This time when I tried to download and install version 10.3.185.7 the installation never completes. I get no error message or anything. It just keeps saying installing the new version but that's as far as it goes. I'm very relucant to uninstall my current verison and trying to install the new version. If that also fails then I won't have Flash Player at all. Anyone else having the same problem with this version of Flash Player. Maybe the best thing is to just keep using version I currently have.

Buckeye9

A:Adobe Flash Player Update Version 10.3.185.7

Welcome
May I suggest
You can keep the version that you have if you are satisfied with its performance and the new version does not offer any new security enhancements.
If you wish to try for the new version, make a system restore point then uninstall.If you encounter problems you can easily reinstall by using system restore.
System Restore Point - create

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/292316-adobe-flash-player-update-version-10-3-185-7-a.html
Relevancy 61.06%

please tell me how to update adobe flash player or shockwave

A:how do i update adobe flash player or shockwave

Hello, Read this topic.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Chromebooks/how-do-i-update-adobe-flash-player-or-shockwave/td-p/431621
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello im new here. I accepted an update from my updater for adobe flash player it kept popping up and i was foolish enough to accept it. My pc started acting weird and now all my maps are empty in C: and my desktop files are gone. I dont know what to do and i really need my files for school. can someone help? thnx

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/399700/adobe-flash-player-update-virus/
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello everyone Today I was using google and after reading an article in one of the search results a security notice from windows popped up saying that adobe flash player wanted to update I pressed quot no quot and it came back player Virus update as disguised flash up less than a second later I finally gave in and let it do it s thing and when it did malewarebytes came up with a notice to quarentine a trojan I did that and checked the task manager I saw an unfamiliar process running and ended it I then performed a full scan with Malewarebytes and it found items It told me to restart my PC so I did When it came back on Virus disguised as flash player update I saw that Virus disguised as flash player update an update to adobe flash was available and all of my desktop icons were organized completely differently I clicked on remind me later as if I d update flash after what I just encountered Everything seems to be in order but my computer feels a wee mite sluggish and I d like to be sure I got rid of everything Here is the log for what was removed maybe you guys could work off that I can provide more info if needed Again I just would like your opinion s on if I have this all removed if my computer is ok an answer to the moved desktop icons if possible and maybe a guide for the removal of this virus if it is still in my PC if any of you know what this virus is All help is appreciated Malwarebytes Anti-Malware www malwarebytes org Database version v Windows Service Pack x NTFS Internet Explorer User NICK administrator Protection Enabled PM mbam-log- - - - - txt Scan type Full scan Scan options enabled Memory Startup Registry File System Heuristics Extra Heuristics Shuriken PUP PUM Scan options disabled P P Objects scanned Time elapsed minute s second s Memory Processes Detected No malicious items detected Memory Modules Detected No malicious items detected Registry Keys Detected No malicious items detected Registry Values Detected HKCU SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Run DATD A tmp exe Trojan FakeAlert - gt Data C Users User AppData Local Temp DATD A tmp exe - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully Registry Data Items Detected No malicious items detected Folders Detected No malicious items detected Files Detected C Users User AppData Local a c - - -a -faa a f c n Trojan Sirefef - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully C Windows Installer a c - - -a -faa a f c n Trojan Sirefef - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully C Windows Installer a c - - -a -faa a f c U cb Rootkit Access - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully C Users User AppData Local Temp DATD A tmp exe Trojan FakeAlert - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully C Windows System drivers str sys Rootkit Agent - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully C Windows SysWOW drivers str sys Rootkit Agent - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully end

A:Virus disguised as flash player update

DownloadTDSSkillerLaunch it.Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file systemClick on "Scan".Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive) DownloadaswMBRLaunch it, allow it to download latest Avast! virus definitionsClick the "Scan" button to start scan.After scan finishes,click on Save logPost the log results hereDownloadESET online scannerInstall itClick on START,it should download the virus definitionsWhen scan gets completed,click on LIST of found threatsExport the list to desktop,copy the contents of the text file in your reply

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/459578/virus-disguised-as-flash-player-update/
Relevancy 61.06%

I just updated my Flash for Firefox & ExPLODEr using the Adobe uninstall tool, Reboot after uninstall, then installed new versions, took less than 5 minutes. http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb10-26.htmlAdobe recommends users of Adobe Flash Player 10.1.85.3 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and Solaris update to Adobe Flash Player 10.1.102.64. We expect to make available an update for Flash Player 10.x for Android by November 9, 2010.Flash related links:Find Flash Player version installed: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.htmlAdobe Flash Player Download Center: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/Adobe Flash Player: Help - About Updating Adobe Flash: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help10.htmlUninstaller for older versions of Adobe Flash Player: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.htmlTroubleshoot Flash Player installation--Windows: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/191/tn_19166.htmlFlash Player Help and Support: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/

A:Security update available for Adobe Flash Player

Thanks Union_Thug I do not think, you have to uninstall them first, Just download and install latest version. I prefer to download such browser plugins from FileHippo.Strangely, the Mozilla Plugins Check service (for all browsers) is showing Flash 10.1.85.3 as Up-to-date! This is wrong and misleading. I hope they update and correct it soon.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/358601/security-update-available-for-adobe-flash-player/
Relevancy 61.06%

http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb11-12.htmlAdobe recommends users of Adobe Flash Player 10.2.159.1 and earlier versions (Adobe Flash Player 10.2.154.28 and earlier versions for Chrome users) for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris update to Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.14. Adobe recommends users of Adobe Flash Player 10.2.157.51 and earlier versions for Android update to Adobe Flash Player 10.3.185.21.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/397095/security-update-available-for-adobe-flash-player/
Relevancy 61.06%

http www adobe com support security bulletins apsb - htmlAdobe recommends all users of Adobe Flash Player and earlier versions for Windows Macintosh Linux and Solaris upgrade to the newest version for ActiveX by downloading it from the Adobe Flash Player Download Center update Adobe for Flash Security available Player Windows users and users of Adobe Flash Player for Macintosh can install the update via the auto-update mechanism within the product when prompted An important vulnerability has been identified in Adobe Flash Player and earlier versions for Windows Macintosh Linux and Solaris and Adobe Flash Player and earlier versions for Android This universal cross-site scripting vulnerability CVE- - could be used to take actions on a user s behalf on any website or webmail provider if the user visits a malicious website There are reports that this vulnerability is being exploited in the wild in active targeted attacks designed to trick the user into clicking on a malicious link delivered in an email message Adobe recommends users of Security update available for Adobe Flash Player Adobe Flash Player and earlier versions for Windows Macintosh Linux and Solaris update to Adobe Flash Player for ActiveX Adobe expects to make available an update for Flash Player for Android during the week of June Hackers exploit Flash bug in new attacks against Gmail usershttp www infoworld com d security hackers-exploit-flash-bug-in-new-attacks-against-gmail-users- source rss securityAdobe today confirmed that the Flash Player bug it patched Sunday is being used to steal login credentials of Google s Gmail users The vulnerability was patched yesterday in an quot out-of-band quot or emergency update The fix was the second in less than four weeks for Flash and the fifth this year A weekend patch is very unusual for Adobe quot We have reports that this vulnerability is being exploited in the wild in active targeted attacks designed to trick the user into clicking on a malicious link delivered in an email message quot said Adobe spokeswoman Wiebke Lips in response to questions today quot The reports we received indicate that the current attacks are targeting Gmail specifically However we cannot assume that other Web mail providers may not be targeted as well quot

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/402150/security-update-available-for-adobe-flash-player/
Relevancy 61.06%

I could not get my adobe flash player to update to the newest version, so I uninstalled it and then attempted to reinstall it-- lots of times. I download it, click on the installer and every time it brings up a totally black box which I can't get rid of until I shut down/restart. I can't find the flash plug in on Mozilla anymore to update from either. There's a you tube flash player in Mozilla add ons that is "unverified,' so I didn't know if it's the same as flash plug ins I used before. Kinda need flash for online courses, you tube, news videos. Don't know why it's impossible to install anymore. Can anyone help with this? Browser is firefox 30.3

Relevancy 61.06%

I am being prompted to update my out of date adobe flash player for past 6-8 weeks but cannot seem to do this. I have followed all the usual instructions from adobe re: setting of IE security settings; removing old programs; loading new flash player via other down-load sites (as adobe one fail to initialise) but all to no avail. Does anyone have this problem and if so have they overcome it and how?
Thanks
Tel2244

A:Adobe Flash player update failures

Some questions :
Why is the update getting failed... what errors are u getting?
What version of flash player are u having now? And which browser are u using?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-flash-player-update-failures.778521/
Relevancy 61.06%

How many other MS XP3 computer users lost their computer use tonight. Only temporarily for me, but left many others gasping I*m sure.
11:30pm June 8th

First and suddenly any menu clicked on would click off again before you could select.

Thus your ability to do anything is lost, so you must switch it off and re-start.

For the first time ever, this Compaq Presario comes back on and stops at the BIOS screen with a choice of . ..

[1] Reg XP MS OS
[2] recovery mode

I choose [1] and find that after loading, a 3/4 pop-up screen notice from Intel*s Flash Player tells me they have an up-date.

Damn, I hate it when the big guys like Intel Flash Player and Adobe invade and mess up when I have never been asked or given them permission.

Anyone else? Was it just my *03 OS burping on newer Intel code? = TG

A:Did Flash player auto-update screw up?

I have SP3 and had no trouble out of it.

thanks

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/did-flash-player-auto-update-screw-up.106353/
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi I am running Player Flash Invisible Update ?? Latest Windows XP SP I was running Flash and got an automatic notification of When I tried to update it failed saying there was a newer version already installed - I looked on one of their sites where it was suggested to uninstall the older version but this made no difference I then discovered there is a special uninstall tool which I also used - this made no difference until I logged onto the US site from which I was able to download the program successfully HOWEVER the program is now invisible There is no icon anywhere it doesn t appear anywhere from the start menu it s not under control panel uninstall programs and it doesn t appear under search But if you use the US site to verify what version you have it picks the correct version So I Latest Flash Player Update Invisible ?? can t start it manually I presume it must be working as I have tried playing video etc and it all works ok - On the Adobe site one of the Adobe people said that if you get a blank screen with a sign in the top left hand corner this can be due to the Active X control being switched off and if you click from here it can be switched back on - but I don t get this Just wondered if anyone had any ideas to make it visible again or if I have to wait for the next dodgy upgrade Many thanks nbsp

A:Latest Flash Player Update Invisible ??

I also have XP SP3 and was able to upgrade without difficulty. There are two versions of the plugin, one for IE that uses Active X, and one for the other browsers, Firefox, Safari, Opera etc.that doesn't.

Although the Flash plugin is separately installed (and both versions appear in my Add/Remove list), it is not a program in the sense that you can manually start and stop it. It is integrated into your browser and, if the browsers settings allow it, will run automatically whenever appropriate content is offerred to the browser. I have never seen an icon for the Flash player to allow it to be started and stopped independently of the browser but perhaps that's just me!

Using the Adobe uninstaller (which removes both versions of the plugin) and then downloading new copies of both versions again might help you, as might following the advice in the Adobe Troubleshooter; http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/191/tn_19166.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/latest-flash-player-update-invisible.1016033/
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi Missed updating flash player during a very hectic life challenge Two Player Flash Missing After Malware Update? days ago Kaspersky said it had to reboot to install and update I did and lost internet connectivity I then ran an old CCleaner and things really went off All restore options have been disabled also I have several disabilities and a fair amount of disability software and very importantly my organizer so I m desperate to not reload the OS Dell Latitude E with W Pro and paid malwarebytes and kaspersky installed Started following the Malware protocol and mistakenly tried to uninstall and old version of CCleaner to install the most recent Computer hung when uninstalling Cntl Alt Del ended it I then tried to install the new Malware After Missing Flash Player Update? CCleaner and it hung again Since paid MBAM is installed and given what happened w CCleaner I was afraid to run the mb exe file or reboot the system Attached is the MBAM log that says protection is disabled based on mbam that was updated days ago The next step listed is RogueKiller Very grateful for advice as to the next step Thank you Note I m in the Northeast on EST and I start again with a major life challenge early Fri am but I ll keep at this as quickly as I can nbsp

A:Malware After Missing Flash Player Update?

There was no malware in that log. If you want us to check further, you need to follow the Read and Run First instructions and attach the rest of the logs.

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/index.php?threads/malware-after-missing-flash-player-update.303836/
Relevancy 61.06%

Release date: March 5, 2012Adobe recommends users of Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.62 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris update to Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.63. Users of Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.6 and earlier versions on Android 4.x devices should update to Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.7. Users of Adobe Flash Player 11.1.111.6 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and earlier versions should update to Flash Player 11.1.111.7.http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb12-05.html

A:Security update available for Adobe Flash Player

Thanks for sharing, really it will be useful for adobe flash player users.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/445266/security-update-available-for-adobe-flash-player/
Relevancy 61.06%

Adobe Flash Player is the high performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.

Installed on over 750 million Internet-connected desktops and mobile devices, Flash Player enables organizations and individuals to build and deliver great digital experiences to their end users.
Immersive experiences with Flash video, content and applications with full-screen mode.
Low-bandwidth, high-quality video with advanced compression technology.
High-fidelity text using the advanced text rendering engine.
Real-time dynamic effects with filters for Blur, DropShadow, Glow, Bevel, Gradient Glow, Gradient Bevel, Displacement Map, Convolution, and Color Matrix.
Innovative media compositions with 8-bit video alpha channels.
Blend modes, radial gradient, and stroke enhancements.
Additional image formats: GIF, Progressive JPEG, and PNG.
Download for Firefox, Safari, Opera: Adobe Flash Player 13.0.0.214 | 17.1 MB (Freeware)
Download for Internet Explorer: Adobe Flash Player 13.0.0.214 | 16.5 MB
Download: Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 13.0.0.214 | 825 KB
View: Adobe Flash Player Website | Release Notes (Not yet available)

A:Adobe Flash Player [Update Thread]

Thanks for update.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/adobe-flash-player-update-thread.26958/
Relevancy 61.06%

going thru my email, firefox automatically redirected to a webpage, and tried into install flash player.
refer to attached pic for full web address
how do you report something like that?

A:bogus flash player update, how to report [pic]

Thats the norm for FF updating Flash.
I'd be more worried that my Email redirected me, when you opened an attachment.

Roy

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/392326-bogus-flash-player-update-how-report-pic.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Operating system Windows XP. It won't install the latest updates for Adobe Flash Player because:

Required file could not be written due to insufficient permissions
C:Windows\system32\macromed\flash\flashplayerupdateservice.exe5

I am the administrator and only user.

Please help, thanks!
Jessie

Relevancy 61.06%

hi all a friend has been stuggling with a virus for a while and it seems to have found it's way into my machine too most likely when he connected to my wifi or perhaps we just downloaded the same thing using windows ultimate bit and firefox in both cases The virus manifests itself seeminly with some randomised chance to trigger feels like about of the time when i attempt to load hijack: Browser flash update player any page on certain popular sites most notably i'm seeing it on google youtube and gmail and pages on those sites are taking abnormally long to load maybe related the main symptom is a little popup dialo which steals focus and says something along the lines of Your flash player may be out of date please update Then it displays a spoof of the adobe flash download page replacing the content but not the url of the page in some cases particularly with videos it will replace only a part of the content the video itself which looks silly i've tried avast antivirus Browser hijack: flash player update so far with a full clean report please advise other basic tools and diagnostic steps to try

A:Browser hijack: flash player update

Hello Nanako, did you share a flash drive between the machines? That is another possible transfer path for the malware.Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:Flush DNSReport IE Proxy SettingsReset IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsReset FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here....ADW CleanerPlease download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.Click on the Scan button.AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.After reviewing the log, click on the Clean button.Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.-- Note: The contents of the AdwCleaner log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you recognize and know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, return to AdwCleaner before cleaning...all detected items will be listed (and checked) in each tab. Click on each one and uncheck any items you want to keep (except you cannot uncheck Chrome and Firefox preferences lines).. Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".The tool will open and start scanning your system.Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.....Last run ESET.Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.Click the button.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."Click the Start button.Accept any security warnings from your browser.Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats" Click Advanced settings and select the following:Scan potentially unwanted applicationsScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technologyESET will then dow... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/543528/browser-hijack-flash-player-update/
Relevancy 61.06%

(I'm new and cannot update an existing thread). A number of reports about (router) DNS changing going on in the UK this last week. Mainly (only?) involving customer provided (older) routers. e.g. TP-LINK and ISP plusnet.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/0...ain_about_third_party_routers_being_hijacked/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/re-constant-flash-player-update-requests.1122161/
Relevancy 61.06%

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else at TSG (apologies if I'm wrong and this is a duplication); http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb10-16.html

Relevancy 61.06%

Windows operating system I received an email looking like a notification from USPS about an undeliverable package I opened the USPS/Update Player Flash virus email but did not open the attachment Realizing it was a fake I deleted the email but was too late I started receiving notifications that I needed to update my flash player that stated this update flash player ovc exe When I closed or said no I would get a new notice with a different exe file CPU amp RAM usage are at and the virus is located in my C Users Tim Appdata Roaming file I have used Advanced System Care amp Malwarebyte scans amp removed the virus twice It keeps coming back Don't know what else to do These are the logs from Malwarebytes after the first scan Malwarebytes Anti-Malware www malwarebytes org Database version v Windows Service Pack x NTFS Internet Explorer Tim TIM-PC administrator AM mbam-log- - - - - txt Scan type Quick scan Scan options enabled Memory Startup Registry File System Heuristics Extra Heuristics Shuriken PUP PUM Scan options disabled P P USPS/Update Flash Player virus Objects scanned Time elapsed minute s second s USPS/Update Flash Player virus Memory Processes Detected C Program Files SavingsbullFilter SavingsbullFilterService exe PUP USPS/Update Flash Player virus Optional SavingsBull A - gt - gt No action taken C Program Files Level Quality Watcher v levelqualitywatcher exe PUP Optional Savingsbull - gt - gt Delete on reboot Memory Modules Detected No malicious items detected Registry Keys Detected HKLM SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Services SavingsbullFilterService PUP Optional SavingsBull A - gt No action taken HKCU SOFTWARE DEFAULT TAB PUP Optional DefaultTab A - gt No action taken HKCU Software SavingsBull PUP Optional SavingsBull A - gt No action taken HKCU Software AppDataLow Software Crossrider PUP Optional CrossRider A - gt No action taken HKCU Software AppDataLow Software DefaultTab PUP Optional DefaultTab A - gt No action taken HKCU Software AppDataLow Software PriceGong PUP Optional PriceGong A - gt No action taken HKCU Software AppDataLow Software Savings Bull PUP Optional SavingsBull A - gt No action taken HKCU Software AppDataLow Software SavingsBull PUP Optional SavingsBull A - gt No action taken HKCU Software Conduit FF PUP Optional Conduit A - gt No action taken HKCU Software Conduit ValueApps PUP Optional ValueApps A - gt No action taken HKLM SOFTWARE Highlightly PUP Optional Highlightly - gt No action taken HKLM SOFTWARE SavingsbullFilter PUP Optional SavingsBull A - gt No action taken HKLM SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Services DefaultTabUpdate PUP Optional DefaultTab A - gt No action taken HKLM SYSTEM CURRENTCONTROLSET SERVICES HLNFD PUP Optional Highlightly - gt No action taken HKLM SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Uninstall IECT PUP Optional Conduit A - gt No action taken HKLM SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Services Level Quality Watcher PUP Optional Savingsbull - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKCR CLSID AD C - - - - A F AC PUP Optional ScorpionSaver - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKLM SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer Browser Helper Objects AD C - - - - A F AC PUP Optional ScorpionSaver - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKCU SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Settings AD C - - - - A F AC PUP Optional ScorpionSaver - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKCU SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Stats AD C - - - - A F AC PUP Optional ScorpionSaver - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKCU SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer Browser Helper Objects F AFBF -E - -A FD- D PUP Optional DefaultTab A - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKLM SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer Browser Helper Objects F AFBF -E - -A FD- D PUP Optional DefaultTab A - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKLM SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext PreApproved F AFBF -E - -A FD- D PUP Optional DefaultTab A - gt Quarantined and deleted... Read more

A:USPS/Update Flash Player virus

Hello and welcome. You should update MBAM to Version 2, rerun it and have it Remove all those findings..Then do these.Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:Flush DNSReport IE Proxy SettingsReset IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsReset FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here....ADW CleanerPlease download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.Click on the Scan button.AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.After reviewing the log, click on the Clean button.Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.-- Note: The contents of the AdwCleaner log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you recognize and know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, return to AdwCleaner before cleaning...all detected items will be listed (and checked) in each tab. Click on each one and uncheck any items you want to keep (except you cannot uncheck Chrome and Firefox preferences lines).. Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".The tool will open and start scanning your system.Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.....Last run ESET.Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.Click the button.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."Click the Start button.Accept any security warnings from your browser.Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats" Click Advanced settings and select the following:Scan potentially unwanted applicationsScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technologyESET will then down... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/533061/uspsupdate-flash-player-virus/
Relevancy 61.06%

Please help me Some bloody virus spread through my two laptops and one pc which used same router This problem persists from this morning Whenever I go to website like Facebook of Youtube Flash Update Player Notification FAKE a popup shows a flash player update notification And I can never get inside the original website I didn't click any link from that popup till now My internet speed completely slowed down I followed the steps given in the previous threads and here are my results Malware bytes found no threats I have AVG Internet security installed and updated When scanning in safemode It found a BOOTKIT on each of my FAKE Flash Player Update Notification partitions And the problem still persists even after all this cleaning measures I am yet to scan with ESET Mini Toolbox Log MiniToolBox by Farbar Version - - Ran by Viknesh administrator on - - at Running from D Microsoft Windows Ultimate Service Pack X Boot Mode Normal Flush DNS Windows IP Configuration Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver FAKE Flash Player Update Notification Cache IE Proxy Settings Proxy is not enabled No Proxy Server is set Reset IE Proxy Settings IE Proxy Settings were reset FF Proxy Settings Reset FF FAKE Flash Player Update Notification Proxy Settings Firefox Proxy settings were reset Hosts content www happy-digital com IP Configuration Atheros AR Wireless Network Adapter Wireless Network Connection Connected Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Wireless Network Connection Media disconnected ---------------------------------- IPv Configuration ---------------------------------- pushd interface ipv reset popd End of IPv configuration Windows IP Configuration Host Name Viknesh-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Physical Address -E - - E- F- DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Atheros AR Wireless Network Adapter Physical Address -E - - E- F- DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe b bd e e Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained May PM Lease Expires May AM Default Gateway fe e e dcff fe d a DHCP Server DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter isatap CBCC - - D B-ADBF- D E Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address d ab e b a ecf Preferred Link-local IPv Address fe e b a ecf Preferred Default Gateway NetBIOS over Tcpip Disabled Tunnel adapter isatap FAA B- - B -A -E E Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Server UnKnown Address Name google com Addresses Pinging google com with bytes of data Reply from bytes time ms TTL Request timed out Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms Server UnKnown Address Name yahoo com Addresses Pinging yahoo com with bytes of data Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms Pinging with bytes of data Reply from bytes time lt ms TTL Reply from bytes time lt ms TTL Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms Interface List e e f Microsoft Virtual WiFi Mini... Read more

A:FAKE Flash Player Update Notification

Welcome, go into Control Panel.. Uninstall and remove any of these found.Java 7 Update 45 (64-bit) (Version: 7.0.450)flash-Enhancer, SafeSaverVideo PlayerConvert Files for FreePlus-HD 1.3BetterSurfMedia Player 1.1PassShowLyricsBuddy-1YutubeAdBlock 1.2Media Player 1.1Savings BullAnd anything elso you do not recocognize.RestartYou will also need to go into your Browser's Add-ons or extentions and remove or Disable them there.Download RogueKiller from one of the following links and save it to your desktop:Link 1Link 2Close all programs and disconnect any USB or external drives before running the tool.Double-click RogueKiller.exe to run the tool (Vista or 7 users: Right-click and select Run As Administrator).Once the Prescan has finished, click Scan.Once the Status box shows "Scan Finished", click the Delete button.Copy and paste the report that opens into your next reply.The log can also be found on your desktop labeled (RKreport[X]_D_xxdatexx_xtimex)The highest number of [X], is the most recent Delete

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/533799/fake-flash-player-update-notification/
Relevancy 61.06%

Please help For over a week when I go to google com youtube com facebook com and such I get a message that reads - Update Malware? Player Flash Possible needed WARNING your Flash Player may be out of date Please update to Flash Player Update needed - Possible Malware? continue I closed the pop-up but then I instantly got redirected to a web page telling me to install their flash player I knew this was a trick and closed the window I have also gotten the same thing on other computers on my network However it has not happened on my wired computer I also get to the point where the above mentioned sites won't even load This web page is not available I am even getting a pop up on this site The page at www facebook com says WARNiNG Your flash player may be out of date Please update to continue It appears that something is taking over those url's and redirecting them elsewhere Sometimes if I reset the browser Google Chrome - reset browser settings shut down the computer power down the router and modem and then wait sometimes several hours I restart the devices in reverse order and everything is okay for sometimes several hours Then the symptoms will start again I have run a full scan using my Trend MIcro Titanium antivirus on all computers It is reporting no problems I am running Windows on this computer The other computers on the network are running Windows I have screen shots of all the problems if needed I cannot see how to attach them here If I need to be in another forum please let me know Thank you in advance

A:Flash Player Update needed - Possible Malware?

Hi i have the same problem. I have tried to scan computer with antivirus e malwerbytes, but nothing happened. The strange thing is that i connect my tablet and i have the SAME problem: no facebook, no google, no youtube. So i've thinked the problem is in the modem, i have connected the computer at my home's friend and i have the same problem again, i'm quite desperate.

I've found your topic on twitter search since i can't go yo google...

Sorry i can't help you, and sorry for my enghlish, i'm italian.

If you know something about the problem write me and i'll do the same.

Thank you in advance.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/533301/flash-player-update-needed-possible-malware/
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi there,

I got a fairly new laptop, and keep getting a blue screen after an update from adobe flash player ( version 11.3) But is that the cause? I tried to go to restore from an restore point, but it didnt help. Please help me... I cannot attach a picture of my bsod but im gonna read the error code with all the information you guys need ( I hope )

*** STOP: 0x0000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000094 , 0xFFFFF88003EECACF , 0xFFFFF880063D2C38 , 0xFFFFF880063D2490)

*** rtl8192Ce.sys - Address FFFFF88003EECACF base at FFFFF88003E3A000, DateSt am p 4e1bc908

Thank you and good luck.

A:BSOD with laptop after Flash Player update

"rtl8192Ce.sys" is the Realtek LAN or Network Interface Controller driver... The device has either failed or the driver has been corrupted. Do you see any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-with-laptop-after-flash-player-update.181624/
Relevancy 61.06%

Unbelievable........I went to install this update a few minutes ago, guess what, it has disappeared. I have the new updates to install but somehow the Flash Player update as part of the 4/15 downloads has disappeared! Now what do I do to get it back so I can download? I also checked to see if it was automatically downloaded, but it's not on my list of installed updates.

A:HELP - IE Flash Player Update KB3049508 Disappeared

Flash player version check

To update manually go to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player...windows-8.html and at the bottom are the KB flash player update links from Microsoft.

http://www.eightforums.com/windows-updates-activation/64851-help-ie-flash-player-update-kb3049508-disappeared.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Thanks in advance for Galore Player Flash Update Virus - any amp all the help The wife clicked on a Flash Player Update and BOOM Meltdown Here is a pic of the things that were installed I tried to use add remove to remove the unwanted programs Quickly realized that is not going to work I can't even use the internet on the computer Attached Image Capture png Link https www dropbox com s zp autajgsct Capture PNG Flash Player Update - Virus Galore dl Here is the FRST Log Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST x Version - - Ran by With administrator on WITH-PC on - - Running from C Users With Desktop Loaded Profiles With Available profiles With Platform Windows Home Premium Service Pack X OS Language English United States Internet Explorer Version Default browser FF Boot Mode Normal Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool http www geekstogo com forum topic -frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool Processes Whitelisted If an entry is included in the fixlist the process will be closed The file will not be moved NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvvsvc exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation D Vision nvSCPAPISvr exe Symantec Corporation C Program Files x Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection Smc exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display nvxdsync exe NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvvsvc exe Symantec Corporation C Program Files x Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C ProgramData NetEngine bin D netengine exe Apple Inc C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Windows SysWOW ASGT exe Apple Inc C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Users With AppData Local - - - - snsd B tmp C Program Files x Windows Discount FindingDiscount findingdiscount exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation GeForce Experience Service GfExperienceService exe Infonaut C Program Files x Infonaut Service insvc exe Motorola Mobility LLC C Program Files x Motorola Mobility Motorola Device Manager MotoHelperService exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation NetService NvNetworkService exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvStreamSrv nvstreamsvc exe Motorola C Program Files x Motorola MotForwardDaemon ForwardDaemon exe C Users With AppData Roaming - - - - nsj tmp C Users With AppData Roaming - - - - jnshA A tmp C Program Files x Windows NT Accessories RuntimeManager runtimemanager exe Search Module Ltd C Program Files Common Files Goobzo GBUpdate smu exe ShopperPro C Program Files Common Files ShopperPro spbiu exe Symantec Corporation C Program Files x Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection Rtvscan exe C Program Files x WajaWebEnhance WajaWebEnhance Internet Enhancer InternetEnhancerService exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvStreamSrv NvStreamNetworkService exe C Users With AppData Local - - - - cnss E tmp Symantec Corporation C Program Files x Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection SmcGui exe Motorola Mobility LLC C Program Files x Motorola Mobility Motorola Device Manager MotoHelperAgent exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvStreamSrv nvstreamsvc exe Webar C Program Files x Ge-Force f eeea- - - d - e d - - exe Cinema PlusV C Program Files x CinemaPlus- cV b e - f - f-be e- c dca a - exe Webar C Program Files x Ge-Force f eeea- - - d - e d - exe Webar C Program Files x Ge-Force f eeea- - - d - e d - exe FlashBeat C ProgramData FlashBeat FlashBeat exe Cinema PlusV C Program Files x CinemaPlus- cV b e - f - f-be e- c dca a - exe globalUpdate C Program Files x globalUpdate Update globalupdate exe Cinema PlusV C Program Files x CinemaPlus- cV b e - f - f-be e- c dca a - - exe C Users With AppData Local gmsd us upgmsd us exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation Update Core NvBackend exe Symantec Corporation C Program Files x Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection ProtectionUtilSurrogate exe Realtek Semiconductor C Program Files Realt... Read more

A:Flash Player Update - Virus Galore

Hi & to Bleeping Computer Forums!
My name is Jürgen and I will be assisting you with your Malware related problems.
Before we move on, please read the following points carefully:
My native language isn't English. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.
Please read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.
Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
If you have any problems while you are follow my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.
If you have illegal/cracked software, cracks, keygens, etc. on the system, please remove or uninstall them now!
Do not run any other scans without instruction or Add/ Remove Software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.
Post all Logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.
If I don't hear from you within 5 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.
If I don't reply within 24 hours please PM me!
Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.
Step 1
Please download and install Revo Uninstaller Freenote: there is no need to click anything on that page, the download will start automatically
Double click Revo Uninstaller to run it
From the list of programs double click on the listed program(s) to remove it:
CinemaPlus-3.2cV12.05
Crossbrowse
FlashBeat
FLV Player
GamesDesktop 025.558
GamesDesktop 025.574
Ge-Force
Menu Operating System
Remote Desktop Access
Shopper-Pro
SmartWeb
Wajam
Web Bar 2.0.5574.22315

When prompted if you want to uninstall click Yes
Be sure the Moderate option is selected then click Next
The program will run, If prompted again click Yes
When the built-in uninstaller is finished click on Next
Once the program has searched for leftovers click Next
Check the items in bold only on the list then click Deletenote: you may have to expand some folders by clicking the "+" mark
When prompted click on Yes and then on Next
Put a check on any folders that are found and select Delete
When prompted select Yes then Next
Once done click Finish
Step 2
Please download AdwCleaner (by Xplode) and save it to your Desktop.
Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select "Run As Administrator"
Click on the Scan button.
After the scan has finished, click on the Clean button.
Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
After rebooting, a log file (that is saved in C:\AdwCleaner[S#].txt) will open automatically.
Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
Step 3
Please download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Please open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and update the database.
Click "Settings" [1] and go to "Detection and Protection" [2]
Make sure "Scan for Rootkits" is checked.
Click on Dashboard [3], then click on Scan Now [4] to start the scan. If Malware or Potentially Unwanted Programs [PUPs] are found, you will receive a prompt:
Click on "Remove Selected" [5].
Then click "Save Results" [6] and select
Return to our forum. Paste your log into your next reply and then click Finish [7].
Step 4
Start FRST with administator privileges.
Make sure the following option is checked:
Press the Scan button.
When finished, FRST will produce two logs (FRST.txt and Addition.txt) in the same directory the tool was run from.
Please copy and paste these logs in your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576112/flash-player-update-virus-galore/
Relevancy 61.06%

My computer is running fine, but Firefox recommends that I update Adobe Flash Player to minimize security risks.

I have tried several times, and have Adobe Flash Player Plugin Installer exe 10.0.45.2 on my desktop. It appears to work when I run it.

But then the update does not happen.

I also have getplusplusdobe 1.6.2.48 not enabled add-on
and Adobe DLM 1.6.2.60 not enabled extension
(I do not know the purpose of either of these programs)

Thank you!

Firetooth
Windows XP Professional SP3
AVG
Zonealarm free firewall

A:Unable to update Adobe Flash Player

Hi Everyone,
Adobe Flash Player is now updated according to my list of installed programs on C Cleaner.
Not sure how it happened but problem is solved.
Sincerely,
Firetooth

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/297032/unable-to-update-adobe-flash-player/
Relevancy 61.06%

please tell me how to update adobe flash player or shockwave

Relevancy 61.06%

Details here; http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb11-12.html Don't forget to run the Adobe uninstaller first (and that you will need the non Active X version as well (unless you only use IE)).

Relevancy 61.06%

http://myonlinesecurity.co.uk/emergency-band-flash-player-update/
Go & update NOW!!!

Relevancy 61.06%

A heads-up for anyone that doesn't have Flash player set to update itself; https://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb12-19.html

Relevancy 61.06%

Details here; http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb09-01.html

A:Security update for Adobe Flash Player

Thanks for the info. I've just installed the new version.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/security-update-for-adobe-flash-player.804103/
Relevancy 61.06%

New Adobe Flash Player 12.0.0.44 released for both Internet Explorer and plugin-based browsers.

A:New Adobe Flash Player Update Released

Got them both.

--------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-adobe-flash-player-update-released.1119180/
Relevancy 61.06%

I am running Windows 7 (32-bit) SP1. IE9 for my browser and my problem is everytime open a new session in the browser I am asked at some point to install Adobe Flash Player all over again. It will install successfully everytime, however, it is very annoying that I must re-install this software every-single time.
Additionally, I see that in my 'Services' Adobe Flash Player Update Service is STOPPED and It will not START regardless. Manual, Automatic, Delayed........does not matter the Service will not START. Any help would be appreciated; ON MY LAST NERVE WITH THIS. Thx.

A:Adobe Flash Player Update Service

uninstall all adobe flash. then install 32 bit flash. don't worry about the services. Be careful when playing with services. Make sure you install it on the right browser (IE9):

Adobe - Install a different version of Adobe Flash Player

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/197135-adobe-flash-player-update-service.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hey guys so basically my mums pc my pc my iphone when on my wifi and even my gf's laptop all when connected to this on router? player update Flash virus router get this flash player update redirect when trying to access some pages like youtube google etc My gf says shes tried everything to remove and still even when she goes home and connects to her Flash player update virus on router? internet she still gets the redirect It could possibly be from my mum as shes pretty computer illiterate and tries to watch her tv shows online and always clicks on the extremely obvious spyware play buttons that redirects to another website and always accidentally clicks the ads onthe side and whatnot My pc is primarily used for gaming through steam and i Flash player update virus on router? watch youtube on it sometimes I have a free trial of norton installed at the moment and it was unable to pick up anything i also have malwarebytes and that is unable to detect anything either Oh yeah im also running win -bit for my OS Any suggestions would be fantastic i have already run minitoolbox and will post my log below thank you MiniToolBox by Farbar Version - - Ran by William administrator on Flash player update virus on router? - - at Running from C Users William Downloads Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack X Boot Mode Normal Flush DNS Windows IP Configuration Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache IE Proxy Settings Proxy is not enabled No Proxy Server is set Reset IE Proxy Settings IE Proxy Settings were reset FF Proxy Settings Reset FF Proxy Settings Firefox Proxy settings were reset Hosts content IP Configuration Intel reg Ethernet Connection I -V Local Area Connection Connected ---------------------------------- IPv Configuration ---------------------------------- pushd interface ipv reset set global icmpredirects enabled popd End of IPv configuration Windows IP Configuration Host Name William-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Intel reg Ethernet Connection I -V Physical Address -DE- -A - - E DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe c e fd f f Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Tuesday April AM Lease Expires Friday April AM Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - A- - - - -DE- -A - - E DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter isatap AA -EB - C -BD D- E ACA Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address d d d f fd b Preferred Link-local IPv Address fe d f fd b Preferred Default Gateway NetBIOS over Tcpip Disabled DNS request timed out timeout was seconds Server UnKnown Address Name google com Address Pinging google com with bytes of data Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms Server - - - dedicated codero net Address Name yahoo com Addresses Pinging yahoo com with bytes of data Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms Pinging with bytes of data Reply from bytes time lt ms TTL Reply from bytes time lt ms TTL Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms Interface List de a e Intel reg Ethernet Connection I -V Software Loopback Interface e Microsoft ISATAP Adapter e Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface... Read more

A:Flash player update virus on router?

This is what happened after i posted this aswell

http://imgur.com/8mAOCGS

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/529471/flash-player-update-virus-on-router/
Relevancy 61.06%

The obvious thing to do is to uninstall both programs and then re-install them so you have the most up-to-date versions but I'm wondering if there was any other way to get the most up-to-date versions i.e. using a command.

Running W7 64bit btw

A:How to update adobe flash & shockwave player?

They're supposed to keep themselves up to date automatically.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/293102-how-update-adobe-flash-shockwave-player.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Received notification of an update the flash player, clicked "Download" and went through the usual steps of running the executable. Got "Failed to Initialize". FF (v14) is my default browser, so tried with IE8. No joy. Disable AV program (MS Security Essentials). Still no joy. Tried multiple times with same result. Anyone else have this? Any recommendations/opinions?

Relevancy 61.06%

This bogus Adobe Flash Player Update is constantly popping up I have done all scans I know to do and non have detected this malware GMER - http www gmer net Rootkit scan - - Windows Service Pack Harddisk DR Adobe pop-up False Flash Player Update - gt Device Ide IAAStorageDevice- FUJITSU rev C Running gmer exe Driver C DOCUME BRENDA LOCALS Temp pwrcqpod sys ---- System - GMER ---- SSDT E B E ZwAlertResumeThread SSDT A AC ZwAlertThread SSDT D EEA ZwAllocateVirtualMemory SSDT B EE ZwAssignProcessToJobObject SSDT E C ZwConnectPort SSDT C WINDOWS system Drivers SYMEVENT SYS Symantec Event Library Symantec False Adobe Flash Player Update pop-up Corporation ZwCreateKey xA F SSDT EAED ZwCreateMutant SSDT C ZwCreateSymbolicLinkObject SSDT ACBDD ZwCreateThread SSDT B FA ZwDebugActiveProcess SSDT C WINDOWS system Drivers SYMEVENT SYS Symantec Event Library Symantec Corporation ZwDeleteKey xA F SSDT C WINDOWS system Drivers SYMEVENT SYS Symantec Event Library Symantec Corporation False Adobe Flash Player Update pop-up ZwDeleteValueKey xA F F SSDT C D ZwDuplicateObject SSDT E D ZwFreeVirtualMemory SSDT EAEDF ZwImpersonateAnonymousToken False Adobe Flash Player Update pop-up SSDT E B ZwImpersonateThread SSDT EDEA ZwLoadDriver SSDT E E B ZwMapViewOfSection SSDT B B A ZwOpenEvent SSDT EA D ZwOpenProcess SSDT B AD ZwOpenProcessToken SSDT B B ZwOpenSection SSDT EA ZwOpenThread SSDT B E ZwProtectVirtualMemory SSDT A ACC ZwResumeThread SSDT C ZwSetContextThread SSDT E F E ZwSetInformationProcess SSDT B D ZwSetSystemInformation SSDT C WINDOWS system Drivers SYMEVENT SYS Symantec Event Library Symantec Corporation ZwSetValueKey xA F C SSDT B B E ZwSuspendProcess SSDT EBE B ZwSuspendThread SSDT C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SASKUTIL SYS SASKUTIL SYS SUPERAdBlocker com and SUPERAntiSpyware com ZwTerminateProcess xA SSDT ACC ZwTerminateThread SSDT AFBAD ZwUnmapViewOfSection SSDT E A ZwWriteVirtualMemory ---- Kernel code sections - GMER ---- text ntkrnlpa exe ZwCallbackReturn C B Bytes JMP FC D E text ntkrnlpa exe ZwCallbackReturn D Bytes JMP ED text ntkrnlpa exe ZwCallbackReturn DCC Bytes JMP B AD text ntkrnlpa exe ZwCallbackReturn F Bytes CALL EDA D text ntkrnlpa exe ZwCallbackReturn FD Bytes CALL D FD B SYMDS SYS The system cannot find the file specified SYMEFA SYS The system cannot find the file specified C DOCUME BRENDA LOCALS Temp mbr sys The system cannot find the file specified ---- User code sections - GMER ---- text C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe ntdll dll RtlValidateUnicodeString E C Bytes JMP E A text C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe USER dll DialogBoxParamW E AB Bytes JMP E C WINDOWS system IEFRAME dll Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation text C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe USER dll SetWindowsHookExW E F Bytes JMP E E B C WINDOWS system IEFRAME dll Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation text C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe USER dll CallNextHookEx E B C Bytes JMP E DD D C WINDOWS system IEFRAME dll Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation text C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe USER dll CreateWindowExW E D A Bytes JMP E EDB C C WINDOWS system IEFRAME dll Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation text C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe USER dll UnhookWindowsHookEx E D F Bytes JMP E C WINDOWS system IEFRAME dll Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation text C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe USER dll DialogBoxIndirectParamW E Bytes JMP E E F C WINDOWS system IEFRAME dll Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation text C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe USER dll MessageBoxIndirectA E A Bytes JMP E E F C WINDOWS system IEFRAME dll Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation text C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe USER dll DialogBoxParamA E B Bytes JMP E E FCC C WINDOWS system IEFRAME dll Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation text C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe USER dll MessageBoxExW E Bytes JMP E E E C WINDOWS sys... Read more

A:False Adobe Flash Player Update pop-up

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here. If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far. Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review your topic an do their best to resolve your issues. If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed. Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread. Thanks and again sorry for the delay. We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scr DDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit scanner. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic: Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here: How to create a GMER logThanks.DR

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/382056/false-adobe-flash-player-update-pop-up/
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi, every time i try to go on google, gmail or youtube a message on the page tell me to upgrade the flash player:

--> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92281396/malware.png

I have scan the computer and nothing was found.

I'have connected my tablet to the wi-fi and i had the same problem!

So the problem is even on the modem?

Sorry for my enghlish, is very bad.

Thank you in advice.

A:"Update your flash player" Malware/Virus

Good evening.
Please go here, follow step six, and then post accordingly into this thread.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/533326/update-your-flash-player-malwarevirus/
Relevancy 61.06%

http www adobe com support security bulletins apsb - htmlAffected software versions Adobe Flash Player and earlier versions for Windows Macintosh Linux and Solaris operating systems Adobe Flash Player and earlier versions for Android Adobe AIR and earlier versions for Windows Macintosh and AndroidTo verify the version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your system access the About Flash Player page or right-click on content running in Flash Player and select quot About Player/ update Flash Player Security Shockwave for Adobe available Adobe Adobe or Security update available for Adobe Flash Player/ Adobe Shockwave Player Macromedia Flash Player quot from the menu If you use multiple browsers perform the check for each browser you have installed on your system To verify the version of Adobe Flash Player for Android go to Settings gt Applications gt Manage Applications gt Adobe Flash Player x SolutionAdobe recommends all users of Adobe Flash Player and earlier versions for Windows Macintosh Linux and Solaris upgrade to the newest version by downloading it from the Adobe Flash Player Download Center Windows users and users of Adobe Flash Player or later for Macintosh can install the update via the auto-update mechanism within the product when prompted http www adobe com support security bulletins apsb - htmlAffected software versionsShockwave Player and earlier versions for Windows and MacintoshSolutionAdobe recommends users of Adobe Shockwave Player and earlier versions upgrade to the newest version available here http get adobe com shockwave

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/413860/security-update-available-for-adobe-flash-player-adobe-shockwave-player/
Relevancy 60.63%

Two days ago while browsing at NewEgg a strange pop-up occurred it almost looks like a real message saying that I needed to update my Flash Player After contacting Adobe they confirmed that the pop-up is a bogus item and they had no clue where it came from I also sent screen shots of the pop-up to Adobe Tech Support that contain the URL address of the pop-up sender I'm running Windows Home Premium and Internet Explorer and also Firefox browsers The problem only occurs when using Internet Explorer I do not see any problem when using Firefox In researching this I found others are experiencing the same thing so I thought I'd sign up here and see if anyone here has any ideas on how to get rid of the pop-up Here's what I know about it so far I have run Malwarebytes several times and the pop-up still occurs I also ran HitMan Pro several times and that did not help I have also uninstalled Internet Explorer and reverted back to Internet Explorer still no help I also did a System Restore from a few days before the pop-up started showing up that was no help either I was able to capture a screenshot of the primary URL that pops up in the address bar of the browser a few seconds before the Flash Player Update pops up Here is that URL hxxp onclickads net afu php zoneid but PLEASE don't click on it I have attached my best screenshot of the fake Flash Player Update here as well Hope someone in the community has some insight that might help get rid of this annoyance Thanks Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST x Version - - Ran by Dell administrator on DELL-PC - - Running from C Users Dell Desktop Loaded Profiles Dell Available Profiles Dell Platform Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack X Language English United States Internet Explorer Version Default browser IE Boot Mode Normal Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool http www geekstogo com forum topic -frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool Processes Whitelisted If Bogus Using Unwanted When Flash Ads it To Redirects Player 11 Update IE an entry is included in the fixlist the process will be closed The file will not be moved NVIDIA Corporation C Windows Bogus Flash Player Update it Redirects To Unwanted Ads When Using IE 11 System nvvsvc exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation D Vision nvSCPAPISvr exe SurfRight B V C Program Files HitmanPro hmpsched exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display nvxdsync exe NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvvsvc exe Microsoft Corporation C Windows System wlanext exe SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION C ProgramData EPSON EPW SSRP E S RP EXE NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation GeForce Experience Service GfExperienceService exe McAfee Inc C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise EngineServer exe McAfee Inc C Program Files McAfee Common Framework FrameworkService exe McAfee Inc C Program Files McAfee Common Framework UdaterUI exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe CyberLink Corp C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PowerDVD Agent exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Update Core NvBackend exe DivX LLC C Program Files DivX DivX Update DivXUpdate exe Oracle Corporation C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe McAfee Inc C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise shstat exe C Program Files VOX JamVOX JVExec exe SlySoft Inc C Program Files SlySoft AnyDVD AnyDVDtray exe McAfee Inc C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise VsTskMgr exe McAfee Inc C Windows System mfevtps exe Copyright Microsoft C Program Files Microsoft NET v msnetcore exe McAfee Inc C Program Files McAfee Common Framework naPrdMgr exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NetService NvNetworkService exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvStreamSrv NvStreamService exe Prolific Technology Inc C Windows System IoctlSvc exe McAfee Inc C Program Files McAfee Common Framework McTray exe C Windows wnavga exe McAf... Read more

A:Bogus Flash Player Update it Redirects To Unwanted Ads When Using IE 11

Hey,

STEP 1 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM)
Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and click Update Now.
Once updated, click the Settings tab, followed by Detection and Protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
Click the Scan tab, ensure Threat Scan is selected and click Start Scan.
Note: You may see the following message, "Could not load DDA driver". Click Yes, allow your PC to reboot and continue afterwards. 
If threats are detected, click Remove Selected. If you are prompted to reboot, click Yes.
Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the History tab.
Click Application Logs and double-click the Scan Log.
Click Copy to Clipboard and paste the log in your next reply. 

STEP 2 Junkware Removal Tool (JRT)
Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save the file to your Desktop.
Temporarily disable your anti-virus software. For instructions, please refer to the following link.
Right-Click JRT.exe and select  Run as administrator to run the programme.
Follow the prompts and allow the scan to run uninterrupted. 
Upon completion, a log (JRT.txt) will open on your desktop.
Re-enable your anti-virus software.
Copy the contents of JRT.txt and paste in your next reply.

STEP 3
 AdwCleaner
Please download AdwCleaner and save the file to your Desktop.
Right-Click AdwCleaner.exe and select  Run as administrator to run the programme.
Follow the prompts. 
Click Scan. 
Upon completion, click Logfile. A log (AdwCleaner[S1].txt) will open. Briefly check the log for anything you know to be legitimate. 
Ensure anything you know to be legitimate does not have a checkmark under the corresponding tab, and click Cleaning. 
Follow the prompts and allow your computer to reboot. 
After the reboot, a log (AdwCleaner[C1].txt) will open. Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.
-- File and folder backups are made for items removed using this tool. Should a legitimate file or folder be removed (otherwise known as a 'false-positive'), simple steps can be taken to restore the item. Please do not overly concern yourself with the contents of AdwCleaner[S1].txt.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/589006/bogus-flash-player-update-it-redirects-to-unwanted-ads-when-using-ie-11/
Relevancy 60.63%

Okay so over the passed few months Player screwed Adobe Youtube up update Flash when I had time I updated the out-of-date Adobe Flash Player on this computer with no problems at all Today I updated to the next version and then Youtube videos won't play it's nothing but a black screen So I tried updating another version higher Adobe Flash Player update screwed up Youtube and uninstalling the previous one same problem with Youtube videos So I uninstalled that and went back and installed the version I was at that I had no problems with and I still can't see Youtube videos I've cleared the Youtube Google and Adbobe cookies Adobe Flash Player update screwed up Youtube with no success I've restarted twice with no success I've run Temp File Cleaner and still had no success I also tried emptying the Flash Player cahce but did not restart That was all I did no other hardware software or programs or updates What now Windows Vista Internet Explorer so sue me I think Edge was designed to piss people off on purpose

A:Adobe Flash Player update screwed up Youtube

Hi tharpdevenport,

Please don't hold me to this, but from my understanding youtube now uses html5 not flash

your IE 7 does not support html5, but IE 9 does, so maybe time for an upgrade

Edge is only available on Win10 so you might think about upgrading all the way to IE 11

There are some ways to force flash but they are long and complicated (google)not really worth it

Hope that helps a little

Hedge 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/614834/adobe-flash-player-update-screwed-up-youtube/
Relevancy 60.63%

Running Windows XP SP3
I have disabled my Firewall, and Virus protection but it still gives me this message
I have tried using Windows IE and also FireFox but same error message appears.
Haven't insalled anything new on my pc for a long time and it had been doing the
Adobe updates just fine in the past.

When I try to update to the newest version of Adobe Flash Player I get the
following message.

When I click the "Yes" button nothing happens, it just sits there.
When I click the "No" button, the install package closes and I get the following message.

I'm afraid to uninstall the current Flash Player as I might not get the new one installed
and then I'm really stuck. I looked at the troubleshooting page provided by Adobe but didn't
see that particular issue described.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Relevancy 60.63%

Hi Guys My wife's PC Google Flash Facebook, kills player update has a strange error The PC is Win bit and runs Firefox and Flash player update kills Facebook, Google the AV is Microsoft Security Essentials But she is a big FB fan She must have clicked on a link that infected her PC When opening FF and trying to open FB or Google it asks for a Flash update - just that and click OK no Cancel and trying to X Flash player update kills Facebook, Google it out is ignored A strange thing is that while the PC is infected her iPad has the same FB and Google problems when the PC infection is gone the iPad is OK And no - I have no inkling why this is happening I have tried all the recommended malware killers - TDS RKill Rogue Killer ADW JRT to no avail I then ran Combofix and the problem went away - until the next reboot I have run Combofix again and this time saved the log file - see below She left the PC on and everything is still OK but I know it will return on the next reboot Here is the Combofix log file - If you can decipher it and assist I will be most grateful ComboFix - - - Beatrix - x Microsoft Windows Professional GMT Running from c tools not for dummies CFix exe AV Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated F -C A -C -E C-E BA FB SP Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated E -E -C D -D BC-D F SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Created a new restore point Files Created from - - to - - - - - - -------- d-----w- c users Default AppData Local temp - - - - ----a-w- c programdata Microsoft Microsoft Antimalware Definition Updates A D B-E - C E- E -D DCA B D mpengine dll - - - - -------- d-----w- c programdata McAfee Security Scan - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files x McAfee Security Scan - - - - -------- d-----w- c programdata McAfee - - - - ----a-w- c windows SysWow FlashPlayerCPLApp cpl - - - - ----a-w- c windows SysWow FlashPlayerApp exe - - - - ----a-w- c programdata Microsoft Microsoft Antimalware Definition Updates Backup mpengine dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system drivers hitmanpro sys - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files HitmanPro - - - - ----a-w- c windows system bootdelete exe - - - - -------- d-----w- c programdata HitmanPro - - - - -------- dc----w- c windows system DRVSTORE - - - - ----a-w- c windows system drivers GEARAspiWDM sys - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files iPod - - - - -------- d-----w- c programdata BE C -E - e -A - C EBF - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files iTunes - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files x iTunes - - - - -------- d-----w- c programdata Apple Computer - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files x Apple Software Update - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Common Files Apple - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Bonjour - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files x Bonjour - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files x Common Files Apple - - - - -------- d-----w- c programdata Apple - - - - -------- d-----w- C Apple - - - - -------- d-----w- c programdata SecTaskMan - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files x Security Task Manager - - - - ------w- c programdata Microsoft Microsoft Antimalware Definition Updates B BFF - A- - DE - F AF gapaengine dll - - - - -------- d-----w- C Tools not for dummies - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files x ESET - - - - -------- d-----w- c users Beatrix AppData Local Temp - - - - ----a-w- c windows zoek-delete exe - - - - -------- d-----w- C zoek backup - - - - -------- d-----w- c windows ERUNT - - - - -------- d-----w- C AdwCleaner - - - - -------- d-----w- c users Beatrix AppData Roaming Canon - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files x Canon - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files x Common Files InstallShield - - - - ----a-w- c windows system CNQL DLL - - - - ----a-w- c windows system CNQU DLL Find M Report - - - - ------w- c programdata Microsoft Microsoft Antimalware Definition Updates NISBackup gapaengine dll - - - - ------w- c windows system MpSigStub exe - - - - ----a-w- c windows s... Read more

A:Flash player update kills Facebook, Google

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/528834 <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.DDS.com Download LinkDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control can be found HERE.As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/528834/flash-player-update-kills-facebook-google/
Relevancy 60.63%

I have clicked 'yes' on a malicious flash player updater.

I cannot surf properly. Google searches don't work in Chrome, Firefox and IE

windows 7 home premium 32 bit service pack 1
intel pentium 2.66GHz

A:Update Flash Player popup in chrome infection

Welcome snirt, Let's get a look.Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:Flush DNSReport IE Proxy SettingsReset IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsReset FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here....ADW CleanerPlease download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.Click on the Scan button.AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.After reviewing the log, click on the Clean button.Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.-- Note: The contents of the AdwCleaner log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you recognize and know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, return to AdwCleaner before cleaning...all detected items will be listed (and checked) in each tab. Click on each one and uncheck any items you want to keep (except you cannot uncheck Chrome and Firefox preferences lines).. Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".The tool will open and start scanning your system.Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.....Last run ESET.Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.Click the button.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."Click the Start button.Accept any security warnings from your browser.Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats" Click Advanced settings and select the following:Scan potentially unwanted applicationsScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technologyESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be p... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/528203/update-flash-player-popup-in-chrome-infection/
Relevancy 60.63%

I tried to uninstall the player but it won't let me,
I was following the instructions given here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/491918/infected-by-adobe-flash-player-update-virus-desktop-icons-disabled/
And have the logs ready to send

I so appreciate your help

A:Infected by Adobe Flash Player Update Virus

Hello theresalynn_59 I would like to welcome you to the Malware Removal section of the forum.Around here they call me Gringo and I will be glad to help you with your malware problems.Very Important --> Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.Please read every post completely before doing anything.Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic" Button, make sure that the "Receive notification" box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly" - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with one of these just skip it and move on to the next one.-AdwCleaner-Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click on Delete.Confirm each time with Ok.Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.-Junkware-Removal-Tool-Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".The tool will open and start scanning your system.Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.When they are complete let me have the two reports and let me know how things are running.Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/495649/infected-by-adobe-flash-player-update-virus/