Windows Support Forum

youtube looks different on differen browser.

Q: youtube looks different on differen browser.

on IE 9, it looks like this: ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting

and on opera and chrome it looks like this: ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting

y is that?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: youtube looks different on differen browser.

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: youtube looks different on differen browser.

That's just how it is, I'm afraid. Though as far as I know, Chrome Firefox and IE9's YouTube should look the same. Other browsers like Opera might have changed it slightly. Or you might have a different theme on. Though I recommend using Firefox, Chrome looks and feels great to if you don't like the look on Opera.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/181912-youtube-looks-different-differen-browser.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hey guys For the past days my IE and Mozilla Web Browser has been acting to Mozilla MSN) Redirects(Google, Differen IE -Search Yahoo, Websites Browser Results wierd Everytime I go to Google Yahoo MSN or other related websites Mozilla IE Browser -Search Results Redirects(Google, Yahoo, MSN) to Differen Websites the search results keeps redirecting me to marketing links like monstermarketing com etc The problem occured when I was watching drama from mysoju com-Mozilla just froze and after closing and reopening Mozilla the search results started linking me to other websites I think this may have been caused by visiting websites like torrentz com etc earlier in the day I've tried reinstalling Mozilla but problem still occurs I've ran scans with AdwareRemover but nothing has been working Please help I'm currently using Windows XP and I have Norton Antivirus installed Please note that I uninstalled all adware programs and other antivirus programs except Norton Antivirus I've also turned off all running programs norton included while scanning with DDS and GMER I've posted the contents of my DDS log below and have attached my other logs contained in Attach zip Thank you --------------------------------------------------------------- DDS Version - NTFSx Run by Edwin at on Sat Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - Running Processes C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k WudfServiceGroup C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ZcfgSvc exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS ATK HControl exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C WINDOWS ALCMTR EXE C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EOUWiz exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS ATK ATKOSD exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech LCD Manager Applets LCDClock exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech LCD Manager Applets LCDMedia exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech LCD Manager Applets LCDCountdown exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech LCD Manager Applets LCDPOP exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Eset nod krn exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin OProtSvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C WINDOWS system notepad exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS system msiexec exe C Program Files DDS dds com C WINDOWS system conime exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google ca uSearch Page hxxp www google com uSearch Bar hxxp www google com ie mDefault Page URL hxxp www asus com uSearchURL Default hxxp www google com keyword s mSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie BHO E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dll BHO BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - c program files java jre bin ssv dll BHO D - C - ABF- ECC- C - c program files common files microsoft shared windows live WindowsLiveLogin dll BHO e a b -e - be- f - a a d e - c program files ant com ant com ie toolbar adxloader dll TB a ccec c-e - d -a fd- db f af e - c program files ant com ant com ie toolbar adxloader dll uRun msnmsgr quot c program files windows live messenger msnmsgr exe quot background uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exe uRun Exstora quot c program fi... Read more

A:Mozilla IE Browser -Search Results Redirects(Google, Yahoo, MSN) to Differen Websites

"BUMP, please" - 72 hours have passed!

Please advise if I have posted my logs incorrectly or if I'm not providing enough information. Thank you.

Please reply!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/mozilla-ie-browser-search-results-redirects-google-yahoo-msn-to-differen-websites-323566.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I am not able to log in to youtube using a variety of browsers. First encountered the problem in Chrome. After disconnecting my Google account from Chrome, I couldn't sign in to Chrome using my Google account either, but was able to after blocking cookies. Still not able to access youtube while signed in.

I am using Windows 8.1.

A:Cannot access youtube while signed in or log in to youtube on any browser

Clear cookies and cache: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_dBB6AWR4Y

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/cannot-access-youtube-while-signed-in-or-log-in-to-youtube-on-any-browser-849017.html
Relevancy 54.61%

hi i am facing a little bit IP differen range of a problem at work we have a domain controller with LAN cards Lan card has a x y ip range the other has x y ip range the current setup is as follows one ethernet wire from switch to dc in the lan card with ip range all the clients are obataining IPs from DHCP and are in the x y range there is another ethernet wire which goes from the router to the switch i have been asked to have those clients in differen IP range a IP range of x y Also i have been asked to put the ethernet wire from the switch to the lan card which has the range and another ethernet wire from the router to the nd lan card of IP x y range the problem is that whenever i do this the clients get limited or no connectivity the local area connection which has ips obtaining automaticallly from dhcp is connected with the switch when i put the router in the range lan card i statically assign the ip subnet dns and alt dns i have been asked not to put the default gateway when i do as i have been asked to on of the connections in the server shows limited or differen IP range no connectivity and the clients also respond in the same manner WHAT AM I DOING WRONG appreciate any help THANKS Lucas nbsp

Relevancy 53.75%

Counterfeiting
I have purchased a windows 7 ultimate (english) by download and I should have guessed that it was not genuine because of the price, but done is done. So now I can not install updates.
I then purchased a 100% genuine Windows 7 professional in my native language.
But it could not upgrade because it was a different laguage from the installed version.
I have tried to change the language on the installed version
What do I do ?
Please help me !

A:Can not upgrade because differen language

You will need to do a clean install...

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/99302-can-not-upgrade-because-differen-language.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I bought a Yoga 2 Pro laptop in February 2014 (so it's out of warranty) -- Core i5 with 8GB of RAM. Unfortunately, 2 days ago it randomly turned off (with the keyboard backlight and power button LED flashing about every 3 seconds).  I've been able to turn it back on twice, but the problem still persists. From looking around this forum, the problem is likely faulty RAM, which means a motherboard replacement is in order.I am unable to find the exact same motherboard for sale online, but I found the Core i7 with 8GB RAM version. Are the two motherboards interchangeable?  Has anyone successfully done this? Thanks in advance!

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Yoga 2 Pro motherboard replacement -- are differen...

Despite lack of an answer, I went ahead and bought the i7 version.  I can confirm the two are indeed interchangeable.So, if you're looking to upgrade your existing Yoga 2 pro, it can be done via a motherboard replacement (though not exactly cheaply). My laptop now works again (knock on wood that it won't start acting up again).  However I can't say that I've been impressed with its quality so far  Forgot to mention: taking my laptop apart and putting it back together again fixed a minor screen alignment issue (screen was not 100% aligned with base when closed).  It always bugged me (though not enough to RMA), and I'm not sure why it shipped out new from the factory like that but I'm glad I was able to fix this as well.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Yoga-2-Pro-motherboard-replacement-are-different-configs/td-p/2072786
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi. Recently I've been having trouble with viewing youtube videos. I can view them just perfectly, but when I go to close the tab, the video freezes as well as the browser (I've tried both on google chrome and mozilla firefox). I eventually have to either close the program or wait for it to respond, and if I wait, then I get a message that says "plug-in is unresponsive. would you like to stop it?" This problem has only been occurring recently (2 days ago). I thought perhaps it was because I hadn't turned off my computer in a long time, but after turning it off for the night, I see the problem is still there. Could you help me out?

Thanks in advance.

A:YouTube and Browser

See if the same occurs using IE9.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/youtube-and-browser-627196.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Example of problem at bottom-- Yesterday I ran a scan using spybot and found MyWay MyWebsearch in on my computer I began Browser Youtube problems with google trying to find ways of removing it because spybot would Browser Youtube problems fix the Browser Youtube problems problem but later on it would Browser Youtube problems come back This youtube problem started ever since one of my younger siblings downloaded MyWebFace yesterday which was when my computer became infected so I put and together and knew it was that program that infected me When I used spybot yesterday it would fix it MyWay MyWebsearch and youtube and other websites would work fine then somehow it came back and then those websites would not work function correctly So what I ended up doing was going to safe mode deleted the program and fixed the problem using spybot Up to now it hasn t come back I ran spybot and found nothing so I think its gone but the websites still don t work My question is that is my problem related with the virus malware spyware Could it be that I don t have quicktime How can I fix it For example of what the problem is go to my drop It is just a printscreen of what happens every time I do a search on youtube If you need any other info let me know drop io mib ebe truth password truth

A:Browser Youtube problems

Welcome to BCIf you use Spybot's Teatimer function, it needs to be disabled for nowThe process of cleaning your computer may require you to temporarily disable some security programs. If you are using SpyBot Search and Destroy, please refer to Note 2 at the bottom of this page.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note:-- If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. Note 2:-- MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes (like Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere with the fix or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please disable such programs until disinfection is complete or permit them to allow the changes. To disable these programs, please view this topic: How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/239198/browser-youtube-problems/
Relevancy 48.16%

Mod Edit:  Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/493070/browser-redirect-or-hijacked-started-with-you-tube-video-update/ - Hamluis.

Hi. I'm having the exact same problem. It started after updating the same Youtube source. I am running Win 7 and Chrome. I wasnt sure If I should post my problem on this thread or create another due to the nature of the problem. Thanks in advance for your help

A:Browser Redirect, YouTube II

Security Check
§  Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop.
§  Double-click on SecurityCheck.exe
§  Follow the on-screen instructions.
§  A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt.
§  Please post the content of that document.

Farbar Service Scanner
§  Download Farbar Service Scanner.
§  Run it on the computer.
§  Make sure the following options are checked:
o    Internet Services
o    Windows Firewall
o    System Restore
o    Security Center/Action Center
o    Windows Update
o    Windows Defender
o    Other Services
§  Press "Scan".
§  It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory where you run the tool.
§  Please copy and paste the log to your reply.

MiniToolBox
§  Download MiniToolBox
§  Run it on the computer.
§  Checkmark following boxes:
§  Report IE Proxy Settings
§  Report FF Proxy Settings
§  List content of Hosts
§  List IP configuration
§  List Winsock Entries
§  List last 10 Event Viewer log
§  List Installed Programs
§  List Devices (do NOT change any settings here)
§  List Users, Partitions and Memory size
§  Click Go and post the result.

Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
§  Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop.
§  Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
§  At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
§  If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
§  Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
§  When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
§  Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
§  When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
§  Post the log back here.
§  Be sure to restart the computer.
§  The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

Malwarebytes’ Anti-Rootkit
§  Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from HERE to your Desktop.
§  Unzip downloaded file.
§  Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exe
§  Follow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.
§  DO NOT click on the Cleanup button. Simply exit the program.
§  When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder..... mbar-log-xxxxx.txt and system-log.txt

AdwCleaner
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
Close all open programs and internet browsers.
Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
Click on Delete.
Confirm each time with Ok.
Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/493710/browser-redirect-youtube-ii/
Relevancy 48.16%

I can't open youtube in any browser, does anyone can solve this help me please i'm too frustrated i can't watch anymore.. many important matters i already missed please help me..

A:i can't open the youtube in any browser?

Boot into SAFEMODE w/ Networking and try Youtube video there. Tap the F8 key repeatedly during boot-up.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/i-cant-open-the-youtube-in-any-browser-568112.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello I've been surfing Youtube with no problems for years I have not changed computers or browsers or anything But days ago I started having serious problems with Youtube If I'm surfing Youtube whether I'm clicking links within Youtube or clicking my back button while in Youtube or even something as simple as moving scroll bars up and down in Youtube my browser will suddenly close out There will be no error messages It just closes out Sometimes I have to be on for a couple minutes but sometimes it happens almost immediately As I say this just started days ago It's got me so frustrated that I feel like going to a second story window and throwing the computer out It's so maddening shuts down! browser my Youtube My version of Windows is XP Professional Version Service Pack I have all windows updates My Panda antivirus is on Youtube shuts my browser down! automatic update plus I manually ran a scan for viruses and found none And I'm sorry but the answer quot change to Opera or Firefox quot is not what I want to hear One thing I've heard about is to uninstall Adobe Flash and then re-install it I did that but it had no effect Another thing I heard was to go into Internet Options and reset my Internet Explorer settings But I have a lot of passwords and cookies that I don't want to lose and have to put in all over again I do my banking online and other things I would lose all the cookies involved in that My bank and employer websites both require long and involved processes with passwords and such which I would have to go through all over again if I lose the cookies and so forth Anyway please help Oh by the way there was another website that caused my browser to close out but I have no idea of what it was I searched for something on Google once and I clicked on one of the search results and that website whatever it was closed my browser out I opened a new window and did the search all over again and tried clicking the same site again and it happened again So I just never bothered with it Other than that it seems Youtube is the only site causing the problem Thanks for your help Barry

A:Youtube shuts my browser down!

Wow. I'm amazed. I thought I'd have a simple answer within hours of my post. I should think that there's some sort of Microsoft fix out there somewhere for this problem. It has made it virtually impossible to surf Youtube, which is something I like to do a lot. I just tried again, twice. And both times I lost my browser window and had to open another one. I wonder if Youtube or Google is aware of this. I'll have to check into that.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/youtube-shuts-my-browser-down-311187.html
Relevancy 47.73%

guys please help me.,my firefox browser can't play youtube,i'm trying to updated to latest version but same not play i also try to uninstalled and then reinstall,i try also update the adobe flashplayer javascript is enable.i try internet explorer no problem for youtube,why firefox can't play......

A:firefox browser not play in youtube

Does flash show as working in FF?

Find version | Flash Player

Sounds like a cookie issue. Make sure you have FF set to accept cookies form youtube. You may also have to accept 3rd party cookies

Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences | How to | Firefox Help

You might start with deleting the current youtube cookie if you have one

Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer | How to | Firefox Help

A Guy

Edit, just remembered people were having problems with flash and Firefox

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1018071?tstart=0

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/236900-firefox-browser-not-play-youtube.html
Relevancy 47.73%

YouTube alerted me that they will stop supporting Safari I use Safari Will this mean that I will no longer be able to download videos off YouTube using Safari as my web browser I'm able to download fine right now No changes I'm just wondering about the future BTW I use ytgrab to download my videos Is there any harm installing a web browser program on a university's campus or in any public area for that matter I'm asking this because I was told installing about 2 web and Questions: YouTube 1 1 new browser about a by my ResNet that the firewall on my computer is off and 2 Questions: 1 about YouTube and 1 about installing a new web browser can't be turned on for some reason they THINK it's because of my anti-virus software I use Webroot SecureAnywhere BTW If I download Firefox from the official website 2 Questions: 1 about YouTube and 1 about installing a new web browser is there any dangers when installing it through my universitiy's internet connection while I have my firefall turned off As long as I download the software from the official page there shouldn't be any programs right I keep thinking this will screw my laptop up in some way

A:2 Questions: 1 about YouTube and 1 about installing a new web browser

There have been several Youtube discussions on the Apple forums. According to this, you have to adjust settings in Safari.

https://discussions.apple.com/message/23716530#23716530

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/518058/2-questions-1-about-youtube-and-1-about-installing-a-new-web-browser/
Relevancy 47.73%

Is there a definitive fix for this issue? YouTube videos crash Chrome each and every time. The videos play perfectly in Internet Explorer. Please help. Thank you.

A:YouTube Crashes Chrome Browser

Originally Posted by jds4000

Is there a definitive fix for this issue? YouTube videos crash Chrome each and every time. The videos play perfectly in Internet Explorer. Please help. Thank you.

See picture:

This should fix it.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/23808-youtube-crashes-chrome-browser.html
Relevancy 47.73%

I am using IE8 at the moment for watching youtube vids which is fine but when i try to watch them in HD it take a long time to load even though my connection speed is good so i wanted to know what is the fastest browser for watching HD youtube videos?

A:What is the fastest browser for watching HD youtube?

It would be, in my opinion, Chrome.

http://www.google.com/chrome

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/77669-what-fastest-browser-watching-hd-youtube.html
Relevancy 47.73%

youtube works on all other devices I own except this device (PC) by showing this: http://i.imgur.com/MOdkTP4.png

I tried doing 
-clearing cash/cookies
-restarting router
-connecting device directly to router
-scanning/removing malwares or viruses
and still it wont load/work

A:youtube won't work/load on any browser.

Welcome to BC...

Can you play this video....cows & cows & cows - YouTube
or do you get the same error?

What programs have you used to scan the computer for malware and adware?

Use CCleaner to remove Temporary files, program caches, cookies, logs, etc. Use the Default settings. No need to use the
Registry Cleaning Tool...risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck offers of toolbars....especially Google.
After install, open CCleaner and run by clicking on the Run Cleaner button in the bottom right corner.
CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

Post the three lists mentioned below using CCleaner.
Open CCleaner and click on Tools. Choose Startups. On that page you will see a list of Windows Startups and at the top tabs for each browser and Scheduled Tasks.
At the bottom right of that page you will see a button when clicked will allow you to Copy and Paste the list of Windows Startups and Scheduled Tasks into your next
post. Please do that.

Open CCleaner and click on Tools. Choose Uninstall. On that page you will see a list of programs installed on your computer and at the bottom right of that page you
will see a button when clicked will allow you to Copy and Paste that list in your next post. Please do that.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/615911/youtube-wont-workload-on-any-browser/
Relevancy 47.3%

I forgot the Google Chrome quite a while.  Until last weekend, I installed a Chrome (ver 28.0.1500.95), but I could find a way to download a video from youtube. 

Is there any experienced user with both Chrome and youtube downloading, can teach me a way to do so ?

My video is open university class which is very long hour.  So I'd like to download it and see it on my other device.

Thanks forum.

A:How to start a youtube downloading from a Chrome browser ?

http://www.wikihow.com/Download-YouTube-Videos-in-Chrome

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/503402/how-to-start-a-youtube-downloading-from-a-chrome-browser/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hi, I have a iPhone 3GS updated to the latest ios. For some reason, just randomly the other day, when ever I try to go to on m.youtube.com it simply loads up a blank white screen. I've rebooted a million times and it still does this, I've even done the General>Reset>Reset All Settings and it still won't open. The interesting thing is that if I go on facebook and there is a link to a youtube video, it will open facebook's safari browser, however when I go from the safari app itself it does not work. If someone could please help me with this problem it would be greatly appreciated Thanks.

-Vlad

Relevancy 47.3%

When i try to see a video on youtube, all i see is a black screen with no options, nothing.
This happens on Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, and IE.

So i'm almost sure this is not a browser problem, but a particular problem with youtube or something related. I've tried re-installing firefox and safari, but the same thing happens. I can see videos from other websites, the problem is only with youtube.

I'd really appreciate if someones post a reply on this thread.
Thank you in advance.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/youtube-black-screen-no-video-in-any-browser.1006035/
Relevancy 47.3%

I believe my browser has been hijacked Every so often I get a Script Error report An error has occurred in the script on this page Line Char Error this ua null or not an objectCode URL hxxp s ytimg com yt jsbin www-core-new-vfl jsDo you want to continue running scripts on this page This pops up even when I dont Browser Hijack videos youtube open have my browser open If I check my history there are a Browser Hijack open youtube videos bunch of youtube videos accessed constantly I ve run Malwarebytes and it didnt find anything I noticed a mystery txagent exe that was added to my startup list I removed it from the start up list and uninstalled quicktax which I believe was the source of this file Below is the Hijack This log Any help would be appreciated I m running -bit Windows Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at PM on Platform Unknown Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Windows SysWOW rundll exeC Windows system Cm eye exeC Program Files x Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exeF Steam Steam exeD Program Files x uTorrent uTorrent exeD Program Files x DAEMON Tools Lite DTLite exeC Program Files x Common Files Nero Lib NMBgMonitor exeD Program Files x Microsoft Office Office GROOVE EXEC Program Files x Common Files Nero Lib NMIndexStoreSvr exeC Windows SysWOW CtHelper exeD Program Files x Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrotray exeC Program Files x AVG AVG avgtray exeC Program Files x Java jre bin jusched exeC adoberd exeC Users Andrew AppData Local Temp mrtD C tmp stdrt exeD Program Files x Logitech SetPoint x SetPoint exeC Program Files x Windows Live Contacts wlcomm exeC Program Files x Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exeC Program Files x Windows Media Player wmplayer exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeD Program Files x TrendMicro HiJackThis HiJackThis exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htmR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files x AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dllO - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files x AVG AVG avgssie dllO - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - D Program Files x Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dllO - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files x AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dllO - BHO Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEFavClient dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - B... Read more

A:Browser Hijack open youtube videos

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main MirrorThis version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped MirrorThis version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/299814/browser-hijack-open-youtube-videos/
Relevancy 47.3%

well the problem is i cant get the volume up on my surround sound speakers...before i reinstalled windows xp i could get the sound on web pages to work fine on all my speakers...but i don't remember what i downloaded....they do work on music and videos i have on my computer and play through on media player...and i do get some sound when i play videos in the browsers its just really really low volume

A:help sound problem in browser videos like youtube

Go to your Open Volume Controls> Options> Properties and check video. That volume is not a default, but now it will show with a "slider". Adjust to your preference.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/help-sound-problem-in-browser-videos-like-youtube-511567.html
Relevancy 47.3%

When logging out of Gmail from any browser, I get redirected to accounts.youtube.com on any Windows 7 pc I have.

This is all over the net but no solution. Because I have a Barracuda firewall at work, it detects that I am trying to go to an unauthorized site and this is a problem.

Relevancy 47.3%

It's obviously a problem with my Flash player. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, to no avail. It does it on IE and Firefox. I can watch the videos fine, but when I try to fullscreen them, everything freezes and I have to restart the browsers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks

A:Web browser freezes when I try to fullscreen youtube videos

It sounds like a video issue. The card or chip may not have the required memory or processing power needed. But some times ungrading the video driver may fix the problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/web-browser-freezes-when-i-try-to-fullscreen-youtube-videos.733186/
Relevancy 47.3%

Not sure if this would be the right forum for this, but just recently I have been getting no sound from youtube videos with any broswer I use. I have the latest flash, and my main browser is Google Chrome so it should work anyway. All my sounds are up and working. Any clues as to what is doing this?

A:[SOLVED] No sound on youtube videos with ANY browser?!

What's going on under device manager under Sound, Video and Games? A yellow exclamation mark? Can you play sounds with Windows Media Player?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-no-sound-on-youtube-videos-with-any-browser-504977.html
Relevancy 47.3%

My problem is that everytime i visit facebook or youtube it causes my browser to crash I tried out Chrome Firefox and Internet Explorer with the same result everytime On youtube it will let me search for a video but when i want to watch it it freezes and when crash Youtube Facebook visited browser I recently Youtube and Facebook crash browser when visited downloaded the DivX Webplayer from the DivX website and then the problem started after i noticed a new emblem on my desktop dont know its name anymore but i think it was from norton i deleted the whole DivX folder including the new Norton thingy but it had no effect HijackThis Scan didnt work somehow so i only have the DDS logs for you And also im a complete Computer illeterate and English is not my first language so please try to explain it simple for me thank you DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Run by Marcel at on Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT AV AntiVir Desktop Enabled Updated F C Youtube and Facebook crash browser when visited - CE- C F- C- B A B SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP AntiVir Desktop Enabled Updated B E DCD- F - E - D C- CF DCF A Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files LSI SoftModem agr svc exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files x Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Acer Acer ePower Management ePowerSvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Program Files x Acer Registration GregHSRW exe C Windows SysWOW svchost exe -k hpdevmgmt C Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Program Files x NewTech Infosystems Acer Backup Manager IScheduleSvc exe C Program Files x NewTech Infosystems NTI Backup Now SchedulerSvc exe C Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Acer Acer Updater UpdaterService exe C Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcs C Program Files x Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAANTMon exe C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system svchost exe -k HPService C Windows System rundll exe C Program Files x Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exe C Program Files x EgisTec MyWinLocker x mwlDaemon exe C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exe C Windows PLFSetI exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Acer Acer ePower Management ePowerTray exe C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files x NewTech Infosystems Acer Backup Manager BackupManagerTray exe C Program Files x EgisTec Egis Software Update EgisUpdate exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Program Files x Launch Manager LManager exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPHelper exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Program Files x Acer Arcade Deluxe Acer Arcade Deluxe ArcadeDeluxeAgent exe C Program Files x Acer Arcade Deluxe PlayMovie PMVService exe C Program Files x HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x DivX DivX Update DivXUpdate exe C Program Files Acer Acer ePower Management ePowerEvent exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServicePeerNet C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging ... Read more

A:Youtube and Facebook crash browser when visited

okay facebook and youtube seem to work again. I will have a look tomorrow and if it still works the problem solved itself i think. So im going to mark this as solved if it still works tomorrow.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/youtube-and-facebook-crash-browser-when-visited.994093/
Relevancy 47.3%

A few weeks ago my laptop stopped playing videos from youtube The youtube web page doesnt not load at all and any web page that has an embedded video linked to youtube also does not play This is for all three browsers firefox chrome and IE I have not installed any program immediately prior noticing this error Things I have done browser baffled! Im YouTube - any load on wont to troubleshoot - Several restore ops - uninstalled chrome and firefox deleted user prefs YouTube wont load on any browser - Im baffled! reinstalled - installed malware and virus checking YouTube wont load on any browser - Im baffled! programs and done complete scan - tried firefox restart in safe mode - booted computer in safe mode -uninstalled Flashplayer shockwave and Java and removed registry entries and reinstalled - cleared cache and cookies - disabled all add-ins -tried other computers on my wifi - they had no issues -tried my laptop on various wifi connections Still no success - ensured Proxy settings was deselected - made sure firewall was off and on On all three the connection just times out and nothing loads All other web pages work fine Win Home Premium

A:YouTube wont load on any browser - Im baffled!

Hi Welcome to Seven Forums ... Read the Link below ... See if any of the Solutions work ...
Cannnot open youtube [Solved]

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/354270-youtube-wont-load-any-browser-im-baffled.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I've been experiencing a weird problem. Basically, any video I play in a browser (such as in YouTube), is un-watchable. The colors are all funny and everything is pixelated (see attached screenshot). I use Chrome, but I tried in IE too and am getting the same problem. I also tried installing a new codec pack (K-Lite Codec Pack), but the problem remains. Has anyone seen this problem before and have an idea how to resolve it?

Thanks!

A:Display issues when playing video in browser (YouTube etc..)

Hi and welcome to TSF have you reinstalled your video driver, have you checked flash player is working correctly if not you can try this Install Flash Player For Chrome
is java working ok Java and Google Chrome Browser
and shockwave Adobe - Adobe Shockwave Player
Find version | Flash Player

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/display-issues-when-playing-video-in-browser-youtube-etc-641289.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi, i has viewing an youtube clip in Google chrome when bsod appears.

I have attach the information for debugging.

My System configuration:

Dell Latitude D630
Windows 8 Pro 64 Bits Eng
Test to the memory(memtest) and hard disk(vivard) are ok.

Regards,

Diogo.

A:BSOD while view youtube clip in browser Chrome

I've never seen the Vivard test used, I'll have to look into it!

Only 114 Windows Updates installed. Most systems have 150 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

The memory dump tends to point at the Virtual Box software (but there may be involvement with other, network-aware programs). Please uninstall it to test and see if that is the cause. If it is the cause and you still want to use the Virtual Box software, please visit their website and download the latest, Win8 compatible version.

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions).

Please un-install the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): [S] DuplexSecure - FAQ [/S] Link broken as of 21 Jul 2012
New link (15 Aug 2012): DuplexSecure - Downloads (pick the appropriate version for your system and select "Un-install" when you run it).
Alternate link: Disk-Tools.com
Manual procedure here: Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

Afc.sys Wed Jul 12 01:48:20 2006 (44B48D24)
Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell (CD/DVD program)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Afc.sys

VSTCNXT6.SYS Wed Oct 15 20:52:22 2008 (48F69046)
Conexant SoftK56 Modem Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=VSTCNXT6.SYS

VSTAZL6.SYS Wed Oct 15 20:53:42 2008 (48F69096)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=VSTAZL6.SYS

VSTDPV6.SYS Wed Oct 15 20:57:45 2008 (48F69189)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=VSTDPV6.SYS

oz776x64.sys Tue Sep 8 22:10:44 2009 (4AA70EA4)
O2Micro USB CCID SmartCard Reader
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=oz776x64.sys

netwlv64.sys Thu Oct 7 08:11:47 2010 (4CADB903)
Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=netwlv64.sys

b57nd60a.sys Fri Oct 21 01:21:58 2011 (4EA10176)
Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=b57nd60a.sys

gtuhsser.sys Tue Dec 13 07:14:27 2011 (4EE741A3)
Globe Trotter MO40x - Network Interface
gtuhsser.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

gtuhsbus.sys Tue Dec 13 07:15:48 2011 (4EE741F4)
Globe Trotter MO40x - Network Interface
gtuhsbus.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Fri Nov 29 17:31:49.978 2013 (UTC - 5:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\112913-43056-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16628.amd64fre.win8_gdr.130531-1504
System Uptime:0 days 11:49:43.694
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for tcpip.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VBoxNetFlt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VBoxNetFlt.sys
Probably caused by :memory_corruption
BugCheck D1, {51, 2, 0, fffff88001d233a9}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_IRQ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/36426-bsod-while-view-youtube-clip-browser-chrome.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi Everybody This problem has only just started to happen in the last few days I can browser and blue crashing freezing, Youtube circle videos t remember if it started to happen before I downloaded Roboform or not But Youtube videos freezing, blue circle and browser crashing this is the only thing which I ve done on my computer lately at least that I m aware which might be the cause I m running Vista home and the problem is happening when I use both Firefox and Explorer The symptoms are that youtube videos have started to freeze When you click on a video it ll either freeze immediately or play for a few seconds and then freeze With the blue circle continually appearing for the mousepointer For other sites the video player is missing entirely e g redtube Weirdly when I login to one of my bank accounts everything is blank The login goes ok but then the screen is blank save for the fixed bit i e I can see the logout button but none of my account details I know this is working because I can use another laptop to access the account ok so everything is working with the bank site And finally both browsers have started to crash Does anyone know what the problem might be or how to diagnose tia Bear nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/youtube-videos-freezing-blue-circle-and-browser-crashing.1155495/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi Unable and remove Tuvaro Accelerator to YouTube Browser Hijack everyone So I downloaded and installed an MKV to MP converter from download com the other day I have never had an issue with anything from them before so I didn t think twice about it While installing the program I noticed that it tried to get me to install a couple of other programs which I unchecked and proceeded After a reboot I immediately noticed that YouTube Accelerator loaded at Unable to remove YouTube Accelerator and Tuvaro Browser Hijack boot which I disabled and closed When I went to Add Remove Programs so that I could uninstall it manually it won t budge I click the quot Uninstall Change quot button and nothing happens Also my Chrome start page has been hijacked by Tuvaro and I m unable to remove it There is nothing listed in the Chrome Extensions about it and I have no clue where to start with either of these problems I run MAM Premium and did a scan earlier which found items when I delete them it prompts me to reboot to finish cleanup but nothing changes The programs and hijack are still there Any help you all could offer would be greatly appreciated Here is my TSG Sysinfo stuff If you need any other info just let me know Thanks Phil Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows bit Processor Intel R Pentium R CPU U GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Intel R HD Graphics - Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Dell Inc FXP Y Antivirus Windows Defender Disabled nbsp

A:Unable to remove YouTube Accelerator and Tuvaro Browser Hijack

Doing a 48 hour bump...Really hoping someone is able to help out with this malware.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unable-to-remove-youtube-accelerator-and-tuvaro-browser-hijack.1133194/
Relevancy 46.01%

Alright so here s the issue At random intervals or SEEMINGLY random I assume I must be doing something wrong but I m not sure what s setting it off the sound on my laptop will stop working This includes any and all programs startup Facebook browser crashes chat/youtube not working, Sound sounds msn messenger etc At the same time trying to play a youtube video will cause the internet to crash ANY browser Someone messaging me in Facebook Chat will also Sound not working, Facebook chat/youtube crashes browser cause the internet to stop responding again ANY browser Trying to play a music file e g an mp will cause whatever program is running it WMP iTunes to stop responding This makes me assume there s an issue with the sound card I ve looked up the problem but to no avail All I ve really found is that similar issues seem to be experienced by Windows users People around other forums have also mentioned Shockwave and Flash but I m not really sure how that would cause MSN to make no sound or cause WMP to crash Sound not working, Facebook chat/youtube crashes browser upon trying to play a file I m not sure if these are all related but it seems like it because they seem to quot turn on quot at the same time All the problems also stop at seemingly random intervals When they start and stop I honestly haven t done anything out of the ordinary as far as I m aware so it s difficult to figure out which process is causing this Can someone please help I believe my computer specs and info should be on my profile somewhere if not I ll post it Thanks in advance for any advice nbsp

Relevancy 46.01%

I have uploaded my videos to picture motion browser which is AVCHD format. I want to upload a certain one on youtube and it is "suppose to be easy " with just clicking on the youtube button provided by pmb. Youtube is not taking the video. It just loads, loads, loads and then times out and sometimes gives a failed msg. I even converted the video to MPEG in pmb and then tried to upload. didn't work. i have windows vista and new computer. any ideas what to try?
Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-upload-from-sony-hd-sr11-to-picture-motion-browser-to-youtube.784593/
Relevancy 40.85%

I was on Twitch tv today and noticed that all YouTube links posted are not directing me to YouTube They are not redirecting me per say but actually changing the hover URL and URL on click I'll post a picture to give you an idea links YouTube site redirecting to YouTube clone Using Win x I have asked people to post links to various YouTube links redirecting to YouTube clone site sites on Twitch tv it seems it is only YouTube that is redirecting me if that helps http imgur com EedUXrR Do Not Click This YouTube links redirecting to YouTube clone site Link Mod Edit deactivated potentilaly malicious link - Hamluis hxxx xibkvsqamifcriaksj jawda cuphoobottle com wFENxaaxaDSHD SwRQQgdCWwQFWllcQhBMQg bAhEKQhVCF wWShUURRpLWEVNEQNRGFVfCE OVEBaXQZEXlUZUBEiQ taVAlxaaxaEVUDUUdHRVQOSg DQ AfA ZHFENAG FcEVlDEkJfQU ESUETFAdaW dcBBcvVRtcGlNQBxdJ M Ixj q plhxZO hxxx xibkvsqamifcriaksj jawda cuphoobottle com wFENxaaxaDSHD SwRQQgdCWwQFWllcQhBMQg bAhEKQhVCF wWShUURRpLWEVNEQNRGFVfCE OVEBaXQZEXlUZUBEiQ taVAlxaaxaEVUDUUdHRVQOSg DQ AfA ZHFENAG FcEVlDEkJfQU ESUETFAdaW dcBBcvVRtcGlNQBxdJ M Ixj q plhxZO hxxx xibkvsqamifcriaksj jawda cuphoobottle com wFENxaaxaDSHD SwRQQgdCWwQFWllcQhBMQg bAhEKQhVCF wWShUURRpLWEVNEQNRGFVfCE OVEBaXQZEXlUZUBEiQ taVAlxaaxaEVUDUUdHRVQOSg DQ AfA ZHFENAG FcEVlDEkJfQU ESUETFAdaW dcBBcvVRtcGlNQBxdJ M Ixj q plhxZO hxxx xibkvsqamifcriaksj jawda cuphoobottle com wFENxaaxaDSHD SwRQQgdCWwQFWllcQhBMQg bAhEKQhVCF wWShUURRpLWEVNEQNRGFVfCE OVEBaXQZEXlUZUBEiQ taVAlxaaxaEVUDUUdHRVQOSg DQ AfA ZHFENAG FcEVlDEkJfQU ESUETFAdaW dcBBcvVRtcGlNQBxdJ M Ixj q plhxZO is the URL the link takes me to which looks exactly like YouTube but videos do not play etc Upon clicking the Sign In button at the top of the screen it logs me in to the YouTube links redirecting to YouTube clone site real YouTube and continues to play videos I clicked sign in before I realized that it wasn't the real YouTube website I have run Avast MBAM and TDSSKiller They all returned No infections found Not sure what to do now so I am posting here I hope someone can help Thanks

A:YouTube links redirecting to YouTube clone site

did you put in things like password and username when you pressed the sign in button ? if yes then change password in case you lose your account

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/620402/youtube-links-redirecting-to-youtube-clone-site/
Relevancy 40.85%

This is getting to be frustrating. I just bought a new Vaio laptop with the following specs:

Intel Core i3 370M 2.4 GHz processor
4GB of RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
500GB HDD
17" monitor
Blu-ray player

I can watch YouTube videos only if they're embedded on other pages or if I copy the url from the embed code. On YouTube, I get these strange artifacts, and while I can hear the video playing, I cannot actually watch it. This is frustrating, obviously, and I don't know what to do because nobody else's problem seems to match mine exactly (they receive error messages and the like).

EDIT: I have fixed the problem. Turned off hardware acceleration in the settings menu. Thank you all for your help.

Relevancy 40.85%

Hi I created an additional youtube account and now can no longer access youtube at all I have seen several similar questions asked about this online - all of which found no answer So who ever can solve this will be please! I additional youtube/google an get Help youtube! creating can't After account a genius I created an additional youtube account and the forcefully linked google account that comes with it Upon completion the screen froze So I closed the windows signed out and back into explorer searched 'youtube' clicked it and it would not enter the Help please! After creating an additional youtube/google account I can't get youtube! site - the loading bar freezing half way with a blank white page displaying At first I didn't take it seriously as I've had no trouble with youtube before But it soon became clear I had a real problem This is what I've tried so far Signing out of Help please! After creating an additional youtube/google account I can't get youtube! my google account Signing in to my other youtube google accounts via the google account page and selecting the option to enable multiple account use Signing in to my other youtube google accounts via the google site and deleting them one by one Norton quick scan Norton full system scan and repair Norton Utilities - clean disks computer and internet traces Norton Utilities - clean registry Web safety - delete browsing history Downloaded Opera - to see if a new default browser would work Attempted to download and utilize Adobe Flash Player - incase my flash player was crashed - but I don't see how it could have crashed and it seems a lot more likely that it was due to me creating an additional youtube google account since the problem occured directly after doing so In any case the Adobe Flash Player didn't seem to download properly or launch when downloaded times Tried just waiting it out but problem still very much in play the next day and this evening Have followed what littlle clues shared on similar questions asked online - all led to a dead end Have tried asking for help on yahoo and google answers but next to no replies Followed the advises of the only responding reply below Checked my host file for google com - it was not there so didn't have to remove it Uninstalled flash and downloaded it again Pinged youtube com and it is pinging correctly Now my only hope is that some genius who knows a way to fix this will come up with a solution I'm out of ideas now And the problem remains the same - can't access youtube AT ALL with or without being logged into an account Any help would be greatly appreciated and if you don't know the answer to this - perhaps you could tell me If I was to change the sim card in my dongle - would that give me a new IP address I'm just thinking maybe youtube google accounts have blocked my IP address for creating additional accounts - although that does seem highley unlikely Any help or ideas greatly appreciated

A:Help please! After creating an additional youtube/google account I can't get youtube!

Is it against their rules to create multiple accounts? If they blocked you then I do believe it is the policy here that no help can be offered to get around it.

I'd try a different computer from the same location, see if it has the same issues or not.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/help-please-after-creating-an-additional-youtube-google-account-i-cant-get-youtube-578492.html
Relevancy 39.99%

This started yesterday. I go to a youtube video and I see the "f" icon in the middle of the video screen ... when I point my mouse at it ... it should change to an arrow icon but it will not do anything. Just that "f" icon in the middle of a black youtube video screen. I don't have any problem watching with windows xp.

Anyone know what is going on???? I don't have any problems watching video at other sites ... I can watch youtube videos at other sites, but the videos won't play while at youtube.

Relevancy 39.99%

Your Problem: YouTube videos do not play, and many YouTube site buttons no longer work. You've torn your hair out all week re-installing Flash and Java, and are about ready to take a baseball bat to your computer.

Possible Solution: Check the lower-right edge of your browser window for an "S" logo representing the NoScript extension for Firefox. If it's there, right-click and "allow" ytimg.com. Wait a few seconds while the page refreshes.
-- That's it.
(Sticky request.)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/130821/if-youtube-vids-dont-appear-on-youtube-but-play-if-embedded-elsewhere/
Relevancy 34.4%

I noticed in the past few weeks that Browser HiJacker, closing redirecting some my shutting down in cases browser, browser my browser gets redirected a few times a day when I enter a url or click on a link It s usually some bogus quot anti-spyware quot site I was recently infected by some virus that looked on the surface to be an anti-spyware program I think Browser HiJacker, redirecting my browser, in some cases closing shutting down browser I got rid of it all but I am still having problems with IE getting redirected I just ran Malwarebytes anti-malware and all showed up clean I also use AVG Browser HiJacker, redirecting my browser, in some cases closing shutting down browser and that didnt show anything Here is my HJ this log Logfile of Trend Browser HiJacker, redirecting my browser, in some cases closing shutting down browser Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedul exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C WINDOWS system AvidSDMService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorsvw exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS runservice exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgnsx exe C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C Program Files Motorola SMSERIAL sm hlpr exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Lexmark Series lxczbmgr exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Zune ZuneLauncher exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C WINDOWS System M-AudioTaskBarIcon exe C Program Files Acronis TrueImageHome TrueImageMonitor exe C Program Files Acronis TrueImageHome TimounterMonitor exe C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedhlp exe C Program Files Lexmark Series lxczbmon exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C PROGRA MICROS wcescomm exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Program Files Vidalia Bundle Vidalia vidalia exe C Program Files Common Files New Boundary PrismXL PRISMXL SYS C PROGRA MICROS rapimgr exe C Program Files PurgeIE PurgeIE Service exe C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe C Program Files Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBCFMonitorService exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Ulead Systems DVD ULCDRSvr exe C Program Files Vidalia Bundle Privoxy privoxy exe C Program Files Webroot Washer WasherSvc exe c WINDOWS system ZuneBusEnum exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgemc exe C Program Files Vidalia Bundle Tor tor exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C PROGRA Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exe C WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsof... Read more

A:Browser HiJacker, redirecting my browser, in some cases closing shutting down browser

I ran Spybot S&D, it found 122 items, but my browser still seems slow. Here is a new HJ This log.
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 5:10:47 PM, on 8/31/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\AvidSDMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\runservice.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\Program Files\Motorola\SMSERIAL\sm56hlpr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 1200 Series\lxczbmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\M-AudioTaskBarIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImageMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TimounterMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 1200 Series\lxczbmon.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\wcescomm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Vidalia Bundle\Vidalia\vidalia.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\rapimgr.exe
C:\Program Files\PurgeIE\PurgeIE_Service.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBCFMonitorService.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Vidalia Bundle\Privoxy\privoxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Webroot\Washer\WasherSvc.exe
c:\WINDOWS\system32\ZuneBusEnum.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\Vidalia Bundle\Tor\tor.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Intel\Wireless\Bin\Dot1XCfg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/browser-hijacker-redirecting-my-browser-in-some-cases-closing-shutting-down-browser.857166/
Relevancy 32.25%

Hello switch opens browser randomly browser browser + to randomly home tabs Default B C My english is not perfect so I apologize After Default browser randomly opens + browser tabs randomly switch to browser home looking at how many problems were solved here I wanted to show mine since yesterday while not browsing or playing a fullscreen game my default browser randomly opens if I am playing a game it minimizes it which makes it unplayable And when I am browsing no matter what browser is my current tab switch to the browser home page for example In opera my home page is the speed dial while browsing on a website e j wikipedia or any other it changes to the browser home page for no reason and that happens in all browsers no matter what the default one is I do believe this is caused by a malware I scanned my computer with both avast Free Antivirus and Windows Defender and found nothing I deleted opera and made firefox my default browser it randomly opened constantly as it did with opera I restored my system to and the problem was still present I also rebooted many times however as I deleted opera when restoring my system it was still there as my default browser but when whatever was causing the problem attempted to launch it it popped up a window telling that the launcher file could not be run and so that window popped up randomly and it was actually the same thing as when I deleted the launcher file it stopped popping up the window and a browser because I had no default browser When clicking the opera icon in my tool bar it opened opera like it was never removed but it wasn't my default browser So basically now when I browse it still keeps changing my current tab page to the browser home page and I can't seem to find a fix for this problem which makes me believe it is a malware Here is the DDS DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by User at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - AV avast Antivirus Enabled Updated AD D -BA - C - - A AD B SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP avast Antivirus Enabled Updated ACCC CA - C - C - B -AFE D E FW avast Internet Security Disabled F FC -F D- D E- A E- DA C EAF Running Processes C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows system atiesrxx exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Program Files IDT WDM STacSV exe C Windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroup C Windows system Hpservice exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system atieclxx exe C Program Files AVAST Software Avast AvastSvc exe C Windows system WLANExt exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files x Adobe Elements Organizer PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Program Files IDT WDM AESTSr exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Fuel Fuel Service exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software btwdins exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Client Services HPClientServices exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard Shared HPDrvMntSvc exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch HPWMISVC exe C Program Files x Realtek Realtek PCIE Card Reader RIconMan exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL SQLEXPRESS MSSQL Binn sqlservr exe C Windows system taskhost exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files x TuneUp Utilities TuneUpUtilitiesService exe C Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcs C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C ... Read more

A:Default browser randomly opens + browser tabs randomly switch to browser home

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.===Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.Click the Report button and the report will open in Notepad.IMPORTANTIf you click the Clean button all items listed in the report will be removed.If you find some false positive items or programs that you wish to keep, Close the AdwCleaner windows.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.Check off the element(s) you wish to keep.Click on the Clean button follow the prompts.A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Sn].txt (n is a number). Please downloadJunkware Removal Tool to your Desktop.Please close your security software to avoid potential conflicts.Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, right-mouse click it and select Run as administrator.The tool will open and start scanning your system.Please be patient as this can take a while to complete, depending on your system's specifications.On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your Desktop and will automatically open.Please post the contents of JRT.txt into your reply.===Please download ComboFix from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop. For information regarding this download, please visit this web page: TurorialLink 1Link 2IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop1. Close any open browsers.2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.3. Do not install any other programs until this if fixed.How to : Disable Anti-virus and Firewall...http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.htmlDouble click on ComboFix.exe and follow the prompts.When finished, it will produce a report for you.Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt Note: Do not mouse click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stallNote: If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link --> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.htmlNote: If after running ComboFix you get this error message "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion." when attempting to run a program all you need to do is restart the computer to reset the registry.===Please paste the logs in your next reply DO NOT ATTACH THEM.Let me know what problem persists.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/516882/default-browser-randomly-opens-browser-tabs-randomly-switch-to-browser-home/
Relevancy 29.67%

DDS Pasted below have attached ark txt amp attach txt Have also used Defogger Running XP Home ver with SP on a Dell DIM GHz w GB RAM - user accounts GB SATA HD partioned as C amp E drives History of problem Installed latest version of Firefox in June Caused compatibility issues with Dell printer so I uninstalled and went back to previous stable version Solved printer problem but then started having Firefox crash after a few minutes of use Tried IE and downloaded Chrome - all would crash after only one or two searches Removed parental web filter software K web protection Then the Shopica redirects started shortly after some browser reinstalls to try and browser pages, system of redirects, general browser instability Hello4, blank correct the crashing - now have ver of Firefox When shutting down or logging off user the Hello window pops up and locks things up When browsing you can search but all the links just bring up a blank screen My DLink wireless router died during this time so I have replaced it with a Linksys I also made some changes using the msconfig command so that may have caused some issues with Hello4, browser redirects, blank browser pages, general instability of system stability I have read several posts on here and have run some of the Hello4, browser redirects, blank browser pages, general instability of system tools such as Malwarebytes and did one of the Hello4, browser redirects, blank browser pages, general instability of system online scans A few items were detected but the computer is still infected I tried to install the Recovery Tool but with no success My XP disk is SP and even after following the detailed tutorials it still would not load All of my important files are backed up so I am ready to start the process of cleaning I am using another PC to communicate with this forum due to the browser issues on the infected PC I appreciate any help you can provide JW DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Jason at on - - Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system cisvc exe C Program Files Common Files Logishrd LVMVFM LVPrcSrv exe C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k imgsvc C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Common Files Dell EUSW Support exe C Program Files TP-LINK TP-LINK Wireless Client Utility ZDWlan EXE C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Dell AIO Printer A dlbkbmgr exe C Program Files Common Files Dell EUSW Support exe C Program Files Dell AIO Printer A dlbkbmgr exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Dell AIO Printer A dlbkbmon exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp yahoo com uWindow Title Microsoft Internet Explorer mURLSearchHooks AIM Toolbar Search Class f - dc - -bc - e fefafe - c program files aim toolbar aimtb dll mURLSearchHooks WhiteSmoke Bar Toolbar d -f cc- f - a- f a f - c program files whitesmoke bar prxtbWhit dll BHO c f-cb - d- a-b f e ea - BlspcHlpr Class BHO WhiteSmoke Bar Toolbar d -f cc- f - a- f a f - c program files whitesmoke bar prxtbWhit dll BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO IeCatch Class f -aa - b - f d- a b e ef - c progra flashget jccatch dll BHO Skype Plug-In ae - e c- ed - f b-f f a - c program files skype toolbars internet explorer skypeieplugin dll BHO AIM Toolbar Loader b cda -b - eef-a - a ac dbf - c program files aim toolbar aimtb dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java ... Read more

A:Hello4, browser redirects, blank browser pages, general instability of system

Hello and Welcome to the forums! My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems. Somethings to remember while we are working together.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!Please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.Do not run anything while running a fix.We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.In order for me to see the status of the infection I will need a new set of logs to start with.Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.DeFogger: Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
The application window will appear Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers Click Yes to continue A 'Finished!' message will appear Click OKDeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OKDo not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.Download DDS:Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:
Download DDS and save it to your desktop

Link1
Link2
Link3

Please disable any anti-malware program that will block scripts from running before running DDS.

Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.Shortly after two logs will appear:
DDS.txt Attach.txtA window will open instructing you save & post the logsSave the logs to a convenient place such as your desktopCopy the contents of both logs & post in your next replyScan With RKUnHookerPlease Download Rootkit Unhooker Save it to your desktop.Now double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.Click the Report tab, then click Scan.Check (Tick) Drivers, Stealth,. Uncheck the rest. then Click OK.Wait till the scanner has finished and then click File, Save Report.Save the report somewhere where you can find it. Click Close.Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.Note** you may get this warning it is ok, just ignore"Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?""just click on Cancel, then Accept".information and logs:In your next post I need the following

.logs from DDSlog from RKUnHookerlet me know of any problems you may have hadGringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/412614/hello4-browser-redirects-blank-browser-pages-general-instability-of-system/
Relevancy 29.67%

So the other day my browser was being redirected when clicking on my search results. The browser would also shut off automatically. I downloaded MalwareBytes, AVG and SuperAnti Spyware the only thing they found was Exploit.PDF. Now the AVG components have been removed, so nothing is running that can really protect me, Ive run Highjack this so i have the log files for that. I can log into windows in normal mode, i can browse the internet, after "removing" Exploit.PDF the browser re-direction has been reduced but still occurs as well as shutting down firefox.Any help would be great. ThanksEdit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

A:Found Exploit.PDF, browser re-directing, browser closing automatically, AVG components stopped

I would try installing Avira Free, updating same...then running a complete scan.http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Anti...nload-6527.html Click on the Softpedia Secure Download (US) button.Although Malwarebytes is a good tool, it cannot find/remove everything that might cause such problems (IMO).Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/288067/found-exploitpdf-browser-re-directing-browser-closing-automatically-avg-components-stopped/
Relevancy 29.67%

Please help me clean my laptop. I was trying to download Odin to fix my phone that I got into this mess. Laptop runs very slow. the firefox keeps enforcing a website as a search engine. ran malwarebytes and it detected 12 items which i put in quarentin.
with advanced thanks

A:very slow browser, browser keeps suggesting a malicious website as home page

Hi & to Bleeping Computer Forums!My name is Jürgen and I will be assisting you with your Malware related problems. Before we move on, please read the following points carefully: My native language isn't English. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.Please read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.If you have any problems while you are follow my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.Do not run any other scans without instruction or Add/ Remove Software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.Post all Logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.If I don't hear from you within 5 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.If I don't reply within 24 hours please PM me!Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.Step 1Please run a FRST scan. This will help us diagnose your problem.Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.(If you are not sure which version (32-/64-bit) applies to your system, download and try to start both of them as just the right one will run.)Start FRST with administator privileges.Make sure the option Addition.txt is checked and press the Scan button.When finished, FRST will produce two logs (FRST.txt and Addition.txt) in the same directory the tool was run from.Please copy and paste these logs in your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/566887/very-slow-browser-browser-keeps-suggesting-a-malicious-website-as-home-page/
Relevancy 29.67%

Hi,
I was looking through my Add or Remover Programs to see if anything virus or malware has been installed because my computer has been running a bit slower and my internet explorer and firefox has been running slower. I found these and looked them up. Could you help me remover them please safely.

Thank You.

A:Help me remove Adssite Browser Optimizer, SearchAssist and Rightonads Browser Optimiz

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-me-remove-adssite-browser-optimizer-searchassist-and-rightonads-browser-optimiz.877019/
Relevancy 29.67%

Hi,

I'm pretty sure I'm infected with something. Looks like I was asked to upgrade my Flash software but apparently it wasn't a legite Adobe. I did a quick search on Conduit search and toolbar removal, as this is what I saw on my IE next, with urls being redirected to some non-existing ones, IE home page was changed to something else (though I tried changing it back from Internet Options). Can you please help?

Thanks, Yuval 

A:Conduit toolbar, browser home-page changed, browser hanging

Which browser is affected?  Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop. Double-click SecurityCheck.exe Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.NOTE 2 SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me. Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply. Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeClick Go and post the result. Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop.* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.* Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtDownload Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from HEREUnzip downloaded file.Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exeFollow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.DO NOT click on the Cleanup button. Simply exit the program.When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder..... mbar-log-xxxxx.txt and system-log.txt NOTE. Make sure all logs are pasted not attached.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/492688/conduit-toolbar-browser-home-page-changed-browser-hanging/
Relevancy 29.67%

My computer has been running slow for months, but it is now getting to the point where it is almost unbearable. For example, just clicking on a folder to open it can take up to 15 seconds to respond. It also lags a ton during internet browsing. Help please!

A:Laptop running extremely slow in windows browser and internet browser

Worth a look, Slow Computer-browser Check Here First; It May Not Be Malware - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic87058.html .

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/486218/laptop-running-extremely-slow-in-windows-browser-and-internet-browser/
Relevancy 29.67%

Hello I am amazed that I could not find a thread talking about BeEF BeEF is short from Browser Exploitation Framework and it is scary easy to use It's a javascript code that is inserted into website All the victim has to do is visit the website and the browser is hooked The hooked browser session pops up in the attackers BeEF web GUI From there the attacker can use about different commands to compromise the OS and or steal credentials So far (BeEF: browser framework) exploits exploitation block to Tool Browser only Symantecs Norton security has been the only Tool to block browser exploits (BeEF: Browser exploitation framework) AV AM Tool to detect and block the exploit I have tested the exploit agains Bitdefender Sophos Malwarebytes Emsisoft Comodo Windows defender and anti-exploits such as Malwarebytes Anti-exploit and Hitman Pro Alert I have also tried some other tools like Spyshelter If it wasn't for Norton I would be sure that there is no software that can detect the exploit Does anybody know any other software than Norton that could even detect the malicious js script

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/621946/tool-to-block-browser-exploits-beef-browser-exploitation-framework/
Relevancy 29.67%

Hello I just wanted to give a quick rundown of what issues I am having as well as note a few problems during the recommended procedure for posting here First I did not run GMER as I am running a -bit OS Second I have been having occasional browser redirects It does not seem to have any restriction as to where it will happen From League of Legends forums to bleeping computer for browser. Occasional box right Sirefef in of bottom Redirects, You" "Recommended Infection, White Browser corner forums to google searches It can and does happen at random fairly frequently maybe once every - minutes when browsing the internet The white box is actually up on my browser screen as I type this post It will typically only show up on forum type sites from what I have seen It will say quot Recommended for You quot and have an x in the upper right corner When clicked it just shrinks down to the quot Recommended for You quot box again I have included the dds txt copy paste below as well as attached the attach txt to this Sirefef Infection, Occasional Browser Redirects, White "Recommended for You" box in bottom right corner of browser. post You guys are awesome looking forward to hearing from you DDS Ver - - - NTFSAMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Matt at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC Sirefef Infection, Occasional Browser Redirects, White "Recommended for You" box in bottom right corner of browser. A- F- fae- E -DA C Sirefef Infection, Occasional Browser Redirects, White "Recommended for You" box in bottom right corner of browser. ACF Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system ATKFUSService exe C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation D Vision nvSCPAPISvr exe C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display nvxdsync exe C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SASCORE EXE C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Windows SysWOW ASDR exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERANTISPYWARE EXE C Program Files x ASUS SmartDoctor SmartDoctor exe C Program Files ASUS GamerOSD ATKFastUserSwitching exe C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display nvtray exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServicePeerNet C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation NVIDIA Update Core daemonu exe C Windows system sppsvc exe C Windows system wuauclt exe C Windows system DllHost exe C Windows system DllHost exe C Windows SysWOW cmd exe C Windows system conhost exe C Windows SysWOW cscript exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www yahoo com uInternet Settings ProxyOverride local BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO C C A-E - b - D - CECB - No File BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper bb-d f - c-b eb-d daf d d - C Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dll BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - C Program... Read more

A:Sirefef Infection, Occasional Browser Redirects, White "Recommended for You" box in bottom right corner of browser.

Also just wanted to clarify the Sirefef infection types as they were listed in previous steps taken for the person assisting me before.

They are:

22:06:30.428 File: C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_32\Desktop.ini **INFECTED** Win32:Sirefef-FQ [Drp]
22:06:32.321 File: C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_64\Desktop.ini **INFECTED** Win32:Sirefef-HO [Rtk]

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/449582/sirefef-infection-occasional-browser-redirects-white-recommended-for-you-box-in-bottom-right-corner-of-browser/
Relevancy 29.67%

Hello! I have seen this problem posted a lot, but I gather that each solution is taylor made, so here it goes:

As other people, I have this problem of random browser redirects when clicking on some links, as well as the annoying popup (sometimes in a cellphone shape) on the lower right corner of my browser's windows (either IE9 or Firefox 14). I have gone into the two browsers' plug-in or add-in controls and disabled anything that I did not recognized as installed by me. This has diminished the problem somewhat, as sometimes the popup comes out empty, but it still comes up.

I am running on Windows 7 Ultimate.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Pedro

A:Browser redirects, annoying popup add in bottom right corner of browser

Hi Pedro -First: Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:•Flush DNS•Report IE Proxy Settings•Reset IE Proxy Settings•Report FF Proxy Settings•Reset FF Proxy Settings•List content of Hosts•List IP configuration•List last 10 Event Viewer log•List Installed Programs•List Users, Partitions and Memory size.•List Minidump FilesClick Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.Please Copy and Paste the Results txt in your next replyNext: Install Malwarebytes Free and SuperantiSpyware FreeNote that Malwarebytes has just released a new version, so please make sure you Update to the newest version. Once both programs are installed and Updated, please run a Quick Scan with both of these - Copy and paste any logs back here -Now: Please download Farbar Service Scanner and Save it to desktop, then run it •Make sure the following options are checked:Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity CenterWindows UpdateWindows Defender•Press "Scan".•It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.•Please copy and paste the log to your reply.Please take your time, and do then at your own pace. This will now give us some details to review -Thank You -

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/460594/browser-redirects-annoying-popup-add-in-bottom-right-corner-of-browser/
Relevancy 29.67%

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop that is running Windows Vista Home Premium SP Recently I ve noticed that when using Internet Explorer occasionally I ll click a link in Google and it will open a generic search site that has nothing to do with the original Google link browser not autoclosing ordinal 1112 in WSOCK32.dll, browser redirects, Also the browser will unexpectedly close for no reason There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to these two occurances - i e I can t reproduce either one with specific actions - they occur seemingly completely randomly Suspecting a virus I went to ordinal 1112 not in WSOCK32.dll, browser redirects, browser autoclosing manually update McAfee VirusScan and then scan the system but get the following error quot The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library WSOCK dll quot Of course I suspect something suspicious on the computer How do I check scan begin to diagnose fix the problem Thanks Original diagnosis logs here http www bleepingcomputer com forums topic html DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Internet Explorer Run by Windows at on - - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium GMT - SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k rpcss C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroup C Windows system SLsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Program Files Dell DellDock DockLogin exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system WLANExt exe C Windows System WLTRYSVC EXE C Windows System bcmwltry exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system aestsrv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager Iaantmon exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files McAfee Common Framework FrameworkService exe C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Mcshield exe C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise VsTskMgr exe C Program Files McAfee Common Framework naPrdMgr exe C Program Files Sony PMB PMBDeviceInfoProvider exe C Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Program Files DellTPad Apoint exe C Windows OEM Mon exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exe C Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SeaPort SeaPort exe C Windows System WLTRAY EXE C Program Files Dell MediaDirect PCMService exe C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise shstat exe C Program Files McAfee Common Framework UdaterUI exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exe C Program Files Sigmatel C-Major Audio WDM sttray exe C Program Files Sony PMB PMBVolumeWatcher exe C Program Files Real RealPlayer Update realsched exe C Program Files dvd DVD Tray exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Windows System igfxpers exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrotray exe C Windows system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files McAfee Common Framework McTray exe C Windows system STacSV exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroup C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Windows system DRIVERS xaudio exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exe C Windows ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files DellTPad ApMsgFwd exe C Program Fi... Read more

A:ordinal 1112 not in WSOCK32.dll, browser redirects, browser autoclosing

Hello and welcome to the forums!My secret agent name on the forums is SweetTech (you can call me Agent ST for short), it's a pleasure to meet you. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems.If you have since resolved the issues you were originally experiencing, or have received help elsewhere, please inform me so that this topic can be closed. If you have not, please adhere to the guidelines below and then follow instructions as outlined further below:Logs from malware removal programs (OTL is one of them) can take some time to analyze. I need you to be patient while I analyze any logs you post. Please remember, I am a volunteer, and I do have a life outside of these forums.
Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you. Attention to detail is important! Since I cannot see or directly interact with your computer I am dependent on you to "be my eyes" and provide as much information as you can regarding the current state of your computer.
If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, do NOT continue! Stop and ask!
In Windows Vista and Windows 7, all tools need to be started by right clicking and selecting Run as Administrator!
If I instruct you to download a specific tool in which you already have, please delete the copy that you have and re-download the tool. The reason I ask you to do this is because these tools are updated fairly regularly.
Do not do things I do not ask for, such as running a spyware scan on your computer. The one thing that you should always do, is to make sure sure that your anti-virus definitions are up-to-date!
Please do not use the Attachment feature for any log file. Do a Copy/Paste of the entire contents of the log file and submit it inside your post.
I am going to stick with you until ALL malware is gone from your system. I would appreciate it if you would do the same. From this point, we're in this together ;)
Because of this, you must reply within three days failure to reply will result in the topic being closed!
Lastly, I am no magician. I will try very hard to fix your issues, but no promises can be made. Also be aware that some infections are so severe that you might need to resort to reformatting and reinstalling your operating system.
Don't worry, this only happens in severe cases, but it sadly does happen. Be prepared to back up your data. Have means of backing up your data available.____________________________________________________It appears you're infected with an infection known as ZeroAccess.ZeroAccess (Max++) Rootkit (aka: Sirefef) is a sophisticated rootkit that uses advanced technology to hide its presence in a system and can infect both x86 and x64 platforms. ZeroAccess is similar to the TDSS rootkit but has more self-protection mechanisms that can be used to disable anti-virus software resulting in "Access Denied" messages whenever you run a security application. For more specific information about this infection, please refer to:Dissecting the ZeroAccess RootkitZeroAccess / Max++ / Smiscer Crimeware RootkitMAX++ sets its sights on x64 platformsZeroAccess (Max++) RootkitZeroAccess Gets Another UpdateZeroAccess ? an advanced kernel mode rootkitNEXT: One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor trojan and password stealer.This type of infection allows hackers to access and remotely control your computer, log keystrokes, steal critical system information, and download and execute files without your knowledge.If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it contains any other sensitive information, then from a clean computer, change all passwords where applicable.It would also be wise to contact those same financial institutions to appraise them of your situation.I highly suggest you take a look at the two links provided below:1. How Do I Handle Possib... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/440069/ordinal-1112-not-in-wsock32dll-browser-redirects-browser-autoclosing/
Relevancy 29.67%

So I ve been corner box You" in browser. get Browser "Recommended of right redirects and occassionally bottom for having this problem for a little while Today while doing a google search I stumbled upon this post on these forums http www bleepingcomputer com forums topic htmlThis is EXACTLY the issue that I m having Browser redirects every so often little white quot Recommended for you quot popup box in the bottom right corner that seems to advertise the things I ve been recently searching etc The box doesn t close when I click quot close quot it Browser redirects occassionally and get "Recommended for You" box in bottom right corner of browser. just minimizes itself This only happens when browsing some sites like reddit and even here but as the OP of the other thread stated it doesn t appear on sites like facebook and yahoo Anyhow in hopes of saving some time I went ahead and followed the advice given in the other thread to post logs using SecurityCheck Farbar Security Service MiniToolBox MBAM and aswMBR Here are the results Results Browser redirects occassionally and get "Recommended for You" box in bottom right corner of browser. of screen s Security Check version Windows x UAC is disabled Internet Explorer Out of date Antivirus Firewall Check Windows Firewall Enabled WMI entry may not exist for antivirus attempting automatic update Anti-malware Other Utilities Check Spybot - Search amp Destroy Java Update Out of date Java installed Adobe Reader X Mozilla Firefox x en-US Process Check objlist exe by Laurent AVG avgwdsvc exe AVG avgtray exe End of Log Farbar Service Scanner Version - - Ran by Conrad administrator on - - at Running from quot C Users Conrad Desktop quot Microsoft Windows Ultimate X Boot Mode Normal Internet Services Connection Status Localhost is accessible LAN connected Google IP is accessible Yahoo IP is accessible Windows Firewall Firewall Disabled Policy System Restore System Restore Disabled Policy Action Center Windows Update Windows Autoupdate Disabled Policy Windows Defender WinDefend Service is not running Checking service configuration The start type of WinDefend service is set to Demand The default start type is Auto The ImagePath of WinDefend service is OK The ServiceDll of WinDefend service is OK Windows Defender Disabled Policy HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows Defender quot DisableAntiSpyware quot DWORD File Check C Windows System nsisvc dll gt MD is legitC Windows System drivers nsiproxy sys gt MD is legitC Windows System dhcpcore dll gt MD is legitC Windows System drivers afd sys gt MD is legitC Windows System drivers tdx sys gt MD is legitC Windows System Drivers tcpip sys gt MD is legitC Windows System dnsrslvr dll - - - - - - A Microsoft Corporation C E AA F B BD BEBD C Windows System mpssvc dll - - - - - - A Microsoft Corporation AECAB D DAD ECE E E C Windows System bfe dll gt MD is legitC Windows System drivers mpsdrv sys gt MD is legitC Windows System SDRSVC dll - - - - - - A Microsoft Corporation A C CE D CB E F FCA C Windows System vssvc exe gt MD is legitC Windows System wscsvc dll gt MD is legitC Windows System wbem WMIsvc dll gt MD is legitC Windows System wuaueng dll - - - - - - A Microsoft Corporation A D F E FC E A C Windows System qmgr dll gt MD is legitC Windows System es dll gt MD is legitC Windows System cryptsvc dll gt MD is legitC Program Files Windows Defender MpSvc dll gt MD is legitC Windows System svchost exe gt MD is legitC Windows System rpcss dll gt MD is legit End of log MiniToolBox by Farbar Version - - Ran by Conrad administrator on - - at Microsoft Windows Ultimate X Boot Mode Normal IE Proxy Settings Proxy is not enabled No Proxy Server is set FF Proxy Settings Hosts content localhost www google-analytics com ad-emea doubleclick net www statcounter com www google-analytics com ad-emea doubleclick net www statcounter com localhost IP Configuration Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Local Area Connection Connected --------------... Read more

A:Browser redirects occassionally and get "Recommended for You" box in bottom right corner of browser.

Welcome aboard Your "hosts" file has been hijacked.Please, go here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034#FixItForMeAlways and click on "Fix it" button to reset your "hosts" file.Follow all prompts.*********************Re-run MiniToolbox.Checkmark following boxes:List content of HostsClick Go and post the result.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/452960/browser-redirects-occassionally-and-get-recommended-for-you-box-in-bottom-right-corner-of-browser/
Relevancy 29.67%

Hi all Thanks in advance for helping with my problem -- I really appreciate it Last weekend I got a very bad infection that basically rendered my system unusable i plus multiple help to browser sites, redirects Please windows random - Browser e Please help - Browser redirects to random sites, plus multiple browser windows when I tried to launch resident programs such as Word some message said that the exe was infected and asked if I would like to activate my antivirus software The problem at that time was evidently a rogue antivirus program I ran several spyware cleaner programs those that I saw recommended on this forum and this seems to have been fixed -- so now it looks like I just have this redirect problem First my details - Windows XP Service Pack - IE - Firefox - Chrome Here s what happens When I use any of the above-mentioned browsers to search using Google or Yahoo and I click on one of the links in the search results I get taken to some random garbage website instead of the one mentioned in the search results Also multiple browser windows open repeatedly -- multiple windows with IE and multiple tabs with Chrome This seems to get worse over time until the next reboot Here s what I ve tried within the past two days - SuperAntiSpyware - Spybot Search amp Destroy - Malwarebytes Anti-malware - Spyware Doctor - Browser Hijack Recover - Windows Live Onecare Safety Scanner - My primary antivirus program had been McAfee but now I m running Microsoft Security Essentials instead I ve run scans with all of the above some of them in safe mode but the problem still exists Please help Thank you very much Harris

A:Please help - Browser redirects to random sites, plus multiple browser windows

Hello please post your SuperAntiSpyware logTo retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.Click Close to exit the program.Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when doneclick Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan (normal mode).After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.We Need to check for Rootkits with RootRepealDownload RootRepeal from the following location and save it to your desktop.Direct Download (Recommended)Primary MirrorSecondary MirrorSecondary MirrorSecondary MirrorZip Mirrors (Recommended if you have a slower connection or if the Direct Download mirror is down)
Primary MirrorSecondary MirrorSecondary MirrorRar Mirrors - Only if you know what a RAR is and can extract it.
Primary MirrorSecondary MirrorSecondary MirrorExtract RootRepeal.exe from the archive (If you did not use the "Direct Download" mirror).Open on your desktop.Click the tab.Click the button.Check all seven boxes: Push OkCheck the box for your main system drive (Usually C:), and press Ok.Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.Once the scan completes, push the button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your next reply, please.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/276630/please-help-browser-redirects-to-random-sites-plus-multiple-browser-windows/
Relevancy 29.67%

Hi I to page home possible hijack? - Browser browser redirecting Google ve been having a few problems with my browser redirecting to the google home page I ve just noticed this - so far its only happened when I ve tried to access Myspace which Browser redirecting to Google home page - possible browser hijack? is a site I very rarely use but it only happens when I m running OpenVPN On my plain ISP connection the page loads up OK Not sure if I have a problem but this certainly is odd Browser redirecting to Google home page - possible browser hijack? beahviour Any help would be much appreciated Thanks Logs Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP MAINSTREAM KEYBOARD BATINDICATOR exe C Program Files x Cyberlink Power Go CLMLSvc exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security avp exe C Users Steve AppData Roaming Dropbox bin Dropbox exe C Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice exe C Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice bin C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP MAINSTREAM KEYBOARD CNYHKEY exe C Users Steve Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www bbc co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO IEVkbdBHO - AB -E D - F -A A - FA CCA C - C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security ievkbd dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO LastPass Browser Helper Object - D ECF - A D- -BE - D F E - C Program Files x LastPass LPBar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO link filter bho - E CF -D - A- F - F A F - C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security klwtbbho dll O - Toolbar LastPass Toolbar - f b cc - c b- b c- af- dec e e - C Program Files x LastPass LPBar dll O - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - HKLM Run StartCCC quot C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exe quot MSRun O - HKLM Run BATINDICATOR C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP MAINSTREAM KEYBOARD BATINDICATOR exe O - HKLM Run LaunchHPOSIAPP C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP MAINSTREAM KEYBOARD LaunchApp exe O - HKLM Run CLMLServer quot C Program Files x Cyberlink Power Go CLMLSvc exe quot O - HKLM Run UpdateP GoShortCut quot C Program Files x CyberLink Power Go MUITransfer MUIStartMenu exe quot quot C Program Files x CyberLink Power Go quot UpdateWithCreateOnce quot SOFTWARE CyberLink Power Go quot O - HKLM Run KeePass PreLoad quot C Program Files x KeePass Password Safe KeePass exe quot --preload O - HKLM Run Adobe ARM quot C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe quot O - ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/browser-redirecting-to-google-home-page-possible-browser-hijack.1052682/
Relevancy 29.67%

Hi Gang Last Friday my PC was hit with AV Security Suite I removed it per online directions but my browser IE was redirected and AV Security Suite reappeared I have deleted the rouge software three times and I still notice occasional redirects and random browser windows popping up so I suspect there is still malicious code within the bowels of my machine but I am unable to locate it I have used Malwarebyte s Anti-Malware A-Squared Free AVG Anti-Viris Suite browser Browser windows/AV redirects/random Security AVG Anti-Rootkit Free CCLeaner and Disk Cleanup For your viewing pleasure my Hijack logo Thanks for the help Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgchsvx exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgrsx exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeC Program Files Digital Media Reader readericon G exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint ipoint exeC WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXEC Program Files iTunes iTunes iTunesHelper exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exeC Program Files Seagate SeagateManager FreeAgent Status StxMenuMgr exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files uTorrent uTorrent exeC Program Files Microtek ScanWizard ScannerFinder exeC Program Files Browser redirects/random browser windows/AV Security Suite Microsoft Office Office FINDFAST EXEC Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXEC Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate AluSchedulerSvc exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgnsx exeC WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exeC WINDOWS eHome ehSched exeC Program Files Seagate SeagateManager Sync FreeAgentService exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC WINDOWS system nvsvc exeC Program Files Common Files New Boundary PrismXL PRISMXL SYSC Program Files Photodex ProShowProducer ScsiAccess exeC WINDOWS system STacSV exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system Wacom Tablet exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgemc exeC WINDOWS system WTablet Wacom TabletUser exeC WINDOWS system Wacom Tablet exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC WINDOWS system dllhost exeC WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings Owner Desktop HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http forum fpkclub com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http O - BHO no name - AutorunsDisabled - no file O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllO - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dllO - HKLM Run ehTray C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeO - HKLM Run readericon C... Read more

A:Browser redirects/random browser windows/AV Security Suite

Hi,Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here or here or here.Disable any script blocker, and then double click dds.scr to run the tool. When done, DDS will open two (2) logs: DDS.txt Attach.txtSave both reports to your desktop. Post them back to your topic.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/329255/browser-redirectsrandom-browser-windowsav-security-suite/
Relevancy 29.67%

I have FF 17. The mouse is freezing in facebook & I find the only escape to release the browser is reboot. The same FB page works fine in internet explorer.

A:FireFox - mouse & browser& browser freezes in Facebook page

Try CTRL+Alt+DELETE or ALT+F4 to turn the Browser off ... I have no idea why this is happening. Might be a bug in FF 17. Was it there in FF 16?

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/271460-firefox-mouse-browser-browser-freezes-facebook-page.html
Relevancy 29.67%

Hello Everyone,

I unfortunately let my security software expire and immediately fell prey to malware. I downloaded malwarebytes and ran a scan. The program found trojans, etc and supposedly removed them. The problem with my redirects and unseen commercials still exists. Help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Here is the SysInfo, to be followed by hijackthis log, DDS text, Attach text, and Gmer.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20GHz, x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3036 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) G45/G43 Express Chipset, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 76252 MB, Free - 43994 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0P301D, A00, ..CN7360489S07T0.
Antivirus: Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security, Updated: No, On-Demand Scanner: Disabled

Relevancy 29.67%

Hi,

I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop that is running Windows Vista Home Premium SP2.

Recently, I've noticed that when using Internet Explorer, occasionally, I'll click a link in Google and it will open a 'generic' search site that has nothing to do with the original Google link. Also, the browser will unexpectedly close for no reason.
There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to these two occurances - i.e. I can't reproduce either one with specific actions - they occur seemingly completely randomly.

Suspecting a virus, I went to manually update McAfee VirusScan and then scan the system, but get the following error:
"The ordinal 1112 could not be located in the dynamic link library WSOCK32.dll.

Of course, I suspect something suspecious on the computer.... How do I check/scan begin to diagnose/fix the problem?

Thanks!
D

A:ordinal 1112 not in WSOCK32.dll, browser redirects, browser autoclosing

Welcome aboard Download Security Check from HERE, and save it to your Desktop. * Double-click SecurityCheck.exe * Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. * A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.=============================================================================Please download Farbar Service Scanner and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity CenterWindows UpdatePress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply.====================================================================================Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory sizeClick Go and post the result.=============================================================================Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop. * Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program. * At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish. * If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. * Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan. * When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. * When completed, a log will open in Notepad. * Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt=============================================================================Download aswMBR to your desktop.Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it.If you see this question: Would you like to download latest Avast! virus definitions?" say "Yes".Click the "Scan" button to start scan.On completion of the scan click "Save log", save it to your desktop and post in your next reply.NOTE. aswMBR will create MBR.dat file on your desktop. This is a copy of your MBR. Do NOT delete it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/439757/ordinal-1112-not-in-wsock32dll-browser-redirects-browser-autoclosing/
Relevancy 29.67%

Been crippled for a week by what appears to be a redirect, browser - browser itself crashes, infected opening Badly series of incredibly malignant viruses Search sites redirecting and TDSSKiller not opening even when renamed multiple crashes when using browser slow processing speed and incredibly inconsistent CPU usage jumping - percent at all times I ve also had internet explorer open without request seems to be an additional adware Pretty well boned here and I would tremendously love some help As an additional note to the infection s severity it took me almost a week in order to successfully run a GMER scan Every other time regardless of if I was in safe or normal operating mode GMER would cause a critical system crash Ugh Thanks for all possible help DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Owner at on Thu Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV Panda Antivirus Pro Enabled Updated EEE D Badly infected - redirect, browser crashes, browser opening itself A-D C - A-AB C- CE FE A Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Program Files Panda Security Panda Antivirus Pro TPSrv exe svchost exe C PROGRAM FILES PANDA SECURITY PANDA ANTIVIRUS PRO WebProxy exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe svchost exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k Panda C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilter C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Panda Security Panda Antivirus Pro PsCtrls exe C Program Files Panda Security Panda Antivirus Pro PavFnSvr exe C Program Files Common Files Panda Security PavShld pavprsrv exe C Program Files Common Files New Boundary PrismXL PRISMXL SYS C Program Files Panda Security Panda Antivirus Pro PsImSvc exe C Program Files Panda Security Panda Antivirus Pro PskSvc exe C Program Files Comcast Desktop Doctor bin sprtsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Panda Security Panda Antivirus Pro pavsrv exe C Program Files Panda Security Panda Antivirus Pro AVENGINE EXE C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe C Documents and Settings Owner Desktop dds scr C Program Files Panda Security Panda Antivirus Pro APVXDWIN EXE C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files comcasttb ComcastSpywareScan ComcastAntispy exe C Program Files TomTom HOME TomTomHOMERunner exe C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe C Program Files Sony Sony Picture Utility VolumeWatcher SPUVolumeWatcher exe C Program Files comcasttb ComcastSpywareScan ComcastAntiSpyService exe C Program Files Safari Safari exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM taskmgr exe C Program Files Panda Security Panda Antivirus Pro psimreal exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www comcast net comcast html uSearch Page hxxp www google com uSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp www google com search q searchTerms amp sourceid ie amp rls com microsoft en-US amp ie utf amp oe utf uSearch Bar hxxp www google com ie mSearch Bar hxxp red clientapps yahoo com customize ie defaults sb verizon http www yahoo com search ie html uInternet Connection Wizard ShellNext iexplore uInternet Settings ProxyOverride local uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie uSearchURL Default hxxp www google com search q s mSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie uURLSearchHooks Yahoo Toolbar ef bd -c fb- d - f- d f - BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO Download Manager Browser Helper Object c e b- b - cb-bffc- b e f - c progra common fluxdvd downlo XEBDLH DLL BHO C C A-E - b - D - CECB - No File BHO Comcast Toolbar ceea e-c - - e b- b a f b - c program files comcasttb comcastdx dll BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - c program files common f... Read more

A:Badly infected - redirect, browser crashes, browser opening itself

Hi,Please do the following:Download ComboFix from one of the following locations:Link 1 Link 2 VERY IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop * IMPORTANT - Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures. Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.Notes:1. Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.2. Do not "re-run" Combofix. If you have a problem, reply back for further instructions.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/392640/badly-infected-redirect-browser-crashes-browser-opening-itself/
Relevancy 29.67%

Hi All,
I am having a video tag used in a simple html file and i am trying to open that html in IE but it is not opening.
The same file is working in Chrome.

Kindly help me out to resolve this.

Also my default IE version is IE5 how i can make it IE 9 or above as all the versions are installed in my machine. Having Windows 10 OS.

Thanks In Advance
Suhail Tandel

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/4832f313-7920-4b39-86fd-9ebbba0a7d80/my-browser-default-instance-is-ie5-not-able-to-play-mp4-videos-in-browser-using-video-tag?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 29.67%

a while ago my mom's laptop was stolen because of that she's been using my computer well a little while after she did i think some kind of virus got onto the computer the warning bells sounded when i began hearing these advertisements playing for different products when a browser wasn't even open i tried shutting off the computer when this happened and the advertisements kept playing even at the shut down screen so i had to force quit after that i installed zonealarm apparently hotshows org was trying to [SOLVED] blocked, except playing virus browser all browser being firefox ads when no connect to the computer but zonealarm blocked it another ip was also attempting to establish [SOLVED] all browser except firefox being blocked, virus playing ads when no browser a connection to the pc which zonealarm also blocked ran an antivirus scan with zonealarm but it turned up nothing so i uninstalled it and went through [SOLVED] all browser except firefox being blocked, virus playing ads when no browser a number of other scanners including kaspersky and bitdefender which [SOLVED] all browser except firefox being blocked, virus playing ads when no browser also turned up nothing at this point we tried repairing windows with an old xp cd with service pack unfortunately it did both nothing made the software on the computer outdated and since the activation key we had no longer worked we had a trial going fortunately we managed to get it installed and activated again but that wasn't the least of my worries apparently this virus or whatever it is is actually blocking the internet connection google chrome opera and internet explorer all DO NOT work opera for example says it quot cannot connect to proxy server quot and quot access is denied quot ie is especially a problem because i can't use microsoft update without it and if ie can't connect to the internet well you see the problem many security vulnerabilities firefox is the only browser that works and i think it's because it's heavily protected and not connected to the os like the other browsers which is quite fortunate however even with firefox i can't upload photos to photobucket or do a number of other things i'm at my wit's end and now i'm here hoping you guys can help out any and all help is respectfully appreciated DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Aria at on Sat Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - Running Processes C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch C WINDOWS system svchost -k rpcss C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS stsystra exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS system oodag exe C WINDOWS system PSIService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C Documents and Settings Aria Desktop dds pif Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google com uInternet Settings ProxyServer http uInternet Settings ProxyOverride local mWinlogon Taskman c recycler s- - - - - - - rundll exe BHO C C A-E - b - D - CECB - No File BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper bb-d f - c-b eb-d daf d d - c program files java jre bin ssv dll BHO E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - No File TB FFDE - - f -B D-FC A F C - No File TB C B - - D - B - A CD F - No File TB D F B - - AF- -B FA D E - No File TB FF E -ABDE- EB-B E-D AAB CABE - No File mRun SigmatelSysTrayApp stsystra exe dRun AVG Run c progra grisoft avg avgw exe RUNONCE IE c fe - f d- d -a b- aa c a - SystemRoot web related htm IE FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - c program files messenger msmsgs exe IE C - CB - a-A C -D FCDDC D - F B - A - F - DB-E F AEC DPF E F - B - D - - BD D - hxxp www pcpitstop com pcpitstop PCPitStop CAB DPF D - - - - AA B - hxxp download microsoft com download D D D DD DA- F- - B -AF E D ED C wm... Read more

A:[SOLVED] all browser except firefox being blocked, virus playing ads when no browser

Hello and welcome to TSF

Please subscribe to this thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant Notification, then click Subscribe.

========

Please follow all instructions and in which order they come, if you have any questions, please ask before proceeding. Its important that you follow this through until i give you the all clear.

Please DO NOT Attach logs to your posts unless you are advised to do so.

=========

Quote:

internet connection. google chrome, opera and internet explorer all DO NOT work. opera, for example, says it "cannot connect to proxy server" and "access is denied"

Your browser setting may have been change to use a proxy, and the proxy is being block by the browser. For example open IE

*Click on Tools
*Internet Options
*Connections Tab
*LAN Settings
*Is the box Use a proxy server for your LAN checked(Ticked). If so, remove the IP address and port that is being used and uncheck(Tick) that box.
*Click ok>ok

=========

Your logs suggest the possibility that your computer was attacked by a backdoor trojan. This type of infection allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files without your knowledge.

If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Please read this: How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?

==========

Download Combofix from any of the links below. You must rename it before saving it. Save it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

* IMPORTANT !!! Place combofix.exe on your Desktop

Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with ComboFix.

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.

As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed.

Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

The Windows recovery console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery mode that allows us to help you in the case that your computer has a problem after an attempted removal of malware.

With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal.

Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement.

ComboFix will now automatically install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console onto your computer, which will show up as a new option when booting up your computer. Do not select the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console option when you start your computer unless requested to by a helper.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see a message that says:

The Recovery Console was successfully installed.

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

Your desktop may go blank. This is normal. It will return when ComboFix is done. ComboFix may reboot your machine. This is normal.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log in your next reply

Note:
Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/solved-all-browser-except-firefox-being-blocked-virus-playing-ads-when-no-browser-391706.html
Relevancy 29.67%

Hello cherish I would like to redirects websearch.simplespeedy.info to Browser Browser - - Hijack welcome you to the Malware Removal section of the forum Around here they call me Gringo and I will be glad to help you with Browser Hijack - Browser redirects to - websearch.simplespeedy.info your malware problems Very Important -- gt Please read this post completely I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in Browser Hijack - Browser redirects to - websearch.simplespeedy.info mind while I am helping you to make things go easier faster and smoother for both of us Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine and running any additional tools may detect false positives interfere with our tools or cause unforeseen damage or system instability Please do not attach logs or use code boxes just copy and paste the text Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format Browser Hijack - Browser redirects to - websearch.simplespeedy.info and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read Also attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post Please read every post completely before doing anything Pay special attention to the NOTE lines these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process Please provide feedback about your experience as we go A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next for example I am still getting redirected the computer is running normally etc Please do not describe the computer as the same this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post NOTE At the top of your post click on the Follow This Topic Button make sure that the Receive notification box is checked and that it is set to Instantly - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic allowing us to resolve the issue faster NOTE Backup any files that cannot be replaced Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed You can put them on a CD DVD external drive or a pen drive anywhere except on the computer NOTE It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process To open notepad navigate to Start Menu gt All Programs gt Accessories gt Notepad Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions These are the programs I would like you to run next if you have any problems with these just skip it and run the next one -Security Check-Download Security Check by screen from here Save it to your Desktop Double click SecurityCheck exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup txt please post the contents of that document -AdwCleaner-Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop Close all open programs and internet browsers Double click on AdwCleaner exe to run the tool Click on Delete Confirm each time with Ok Your computer will be rebooted automatically A text file will open after the restart Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer You can find the logfile at C AdwCleaner S txt as well --RogueKiller--Download amp SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller for bit or Roguekiller for bit Quit all programs that you may have started Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan For Vista or Windows right-click and select Run as Administrator to start For Windows XP double-click to start Wait until Prescan has finished Then Click on Scan buttonWait until the Status box shows Scan Finished click on delete Wait until the Status box shows Deleting Finished Click on Report and copy paste the content of ... Read more

A:Browser Hijack - Browser redirects to - websearch.simplespeedy.info

Thanks Gringo for your help
Here are my log files..

Checkup.txt from Security Check by screen317:

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.62  
 Windows 7  x64 (UAC is enabled)  
 [/b] 
 Internet Explorer 9  
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:`````````````` 
 Windows Firewall Enabled!  
Microsoft Security Essentials   
Norton Internet Security        
 Antivirus up to date!  
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:````````` 
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300  
 Java™ 6 Update 21  
 Java version out of Date! 
 Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.180  
 Adobe Reader 9 Adobe Reader out of Date! 
 Mozilla Firefox (for.) 
 Google Chrome 26.0.1410.64  
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````  
 Norton ccSvcHst.exe 
 Microsoft Security Essentials MSMpEng.exe 
 Microsoft Security Essentials msseces.exe 
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice.exe  
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui.exe  
 Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamscheduler.exe   
 Symantec Norton Online Backup NOBuAgent.exe  
`````````````````System Health check````````````````` 
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 5% 
````````````````````End of Log`````````````````````` 

AdwCleaner[S1].txt from AdwCleaner:

# AdwCleaner v2.200 - Logfile created 04/15/2013 at 23:09:45
# Updated 02/04/2013 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Home Premium  (64 bits)
# User : USER - USER-HP
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : F:\Set ups\Anti virus\Bleeping Computer\adwcleaner.exe
# Option [Delete]

***** [Services] *****

Stopped & Deleted : Application Updater

***** [Files / Folders] *****

Deleted on reboot : C:\ProgramData\BetterSoft
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Application Updater
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\spigot
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\continuetosave
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Yontoo
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\InstallMate
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\SoftSafe
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer
Folder Deleted : C:\Windows\Installer\{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}

***** [Registry] *****

Data Deleted : HKLM\..\Windows [AppInit_DLLs] = c:\progra~2\contin~1\sprote~1.dll
Data Deleted : HKLM\..\Windows [AppInit_DLLs] = c:\progra~2\simple~1\sprote~1.dll
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\APN
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\AskToolbar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Search Settings
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\SProtector
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Ask.com
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A5AA24EA-11B8-4113-95AE-9ED71DEAF12A}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{FD72061E-9FDE-484D-A58A-0BAB4151CAD8}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{DF7770F7-832F-4BDF-B144-100EDDD0C3AE}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{FD72061E-9FDE-484D-A58A-0BAB4151CAD8}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{79A765E1-C399-405B-85AF-466F52E918B0}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Search Settings
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{2FA28606-DE77-4029-AF96-B231E3B8F827}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{BB74DE59-BC4C-4172-9AC4-... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/491786/browser-hijack-browser-redirects-to-websearchsimplespeedyinfo/
Relevancy 29.24%

I've recently started having issues of my internet browser stalling when trying to open. I have & use google chrome and IE and both stall while attempting to open. This happens randomly.
My network is online and modem seem to be ok and shows I am connected to the internet. I notice when i attempt to open my web browser, my send/receive
modem lights do not blink. When I restart my laptop, all is normal.
So I have mcfee did a scan, no issues found, and also used malware bytes, no issues found.

I noticed in my "action center" I have a list of "stopped working" summary's for internet explorer.
The problem event name for it is APPCRASH.
So I dont know if this is a very hidden virus or what.
I have a Windows 7
service pak 1
64bit OS

Any advice of what this issue could be would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/470150/web-browser-stalls-must-restart-computer-for-web-browser-to-activate/
Relevancy 29.24%

anytime i search Google Yahoo or any other search engine when I click on the result that I want to go to it never takes engine or issue browser using search redirect Browser any me there the bottom of the browser says js doubleclick net then it says siteik com then some random site usually on that has a search bar appears I can never make it to a site I want Help please I went an uninstalled a lot of programs I didn't need Plus I hate using Browser redirect using any search engine or browser issue Norton can anybody recommend a Free anti-Virus spyware Browser redirect using any search engine or browser issue maleware ect for vista DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Browser redirect using any search engine or browser issue Run by adrian at on Wed Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate GMT - AV Norton On-access scanning enabled Updated FW Norton disabled Running Processes D Windows system wininit exeD Windows system lsm exeD Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchD Windows system nvvsvc exeD Windows system svchost exe -k rpcssD Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcsD Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedD Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedD Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsD Windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroupD Windows system SLsvc exeD Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceD Windows system rundll exeD Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceD Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exeD Windows System spoolsv exeD Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkD Windows system taskeng exeD Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeD Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeD Windows system svchost exe -k bthsvcsD Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXED Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedD Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvcD Windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroupD Windows system SearchIndexer exeD Windows system nfsclnt exeD Windows system WUDFHost exeD Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exeD Windows system wbem wmiprvse exeD Windows system taskeng exeD Windows Explorer EXED Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exeD Windows System rundll exeD Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeD Windows ehome ehtray exeD Program Files RocketDock RocketDock exeD Windows ehome ehmsas exeD Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exeD Windows system wbem unsecapp exeD Windows system Dwm exeD Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exeD Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared VAScanner comHost exeD Program Files Microsoft Office Office OUTLOOK EXED Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeD Windows servicing TrustedInstaller exeD Windows system msiexec exeD Users adrian Desktop dds scrD Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google com uInternet Settings ProxyOverride localBHO D -C F - efb- B - ECA - No FileBHO NoExplorer - No FileBHO e a - - d f-beae-d a c - d program files common files symantec shared coshared browser NppBho dllBHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - c - d -b f - bbc d a e - d progra micros office GRA E DLLBHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - d program files java jre bin jp ssv dllTB Show Norton Toolbar -f - -b -fbee c b df - d program files common files symantec shared coshared browser UIBHO dlluRun ehTray exe d windows ehome ehTray exeuRun Sony Ericsson PC Suite quot d program files sony ericsson sony ericsson pc suite SEPCSuite exe quot systray nologonuRun RocketDock quot d program files rocketdock RocketDock exe quot uRun WMPNSCFG d program files windows media player WMPNSCFG exemRun Windows Defender ProgramFiles Windows Defender MSASCui exe -hidemRun Mell Reg Reminder mRun QuickTime Task quot d program files quicktime QTTask exe quot -atboottimemRun NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE d windows system NvCpl dll NvStartupmRun NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE d w... Read more

A:Browser redirect using any search engine or browser issue

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.comDDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERER,K

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/210375/browser-redirect-using-any-search-engine-or-browser-issue/
Relevancy 29.24%

Hi everyone, 

I have this issue where the default browser is opened randomly, and when I try typing in the browser search it keeps getting refreshed endlessly. I ran AVG internet security 2014, AdwCleaner and Junkware Removal Tool, but the issue still exists. I would appreciate some support on this. 

A:Default browser opens + browser refreshes in HP Pavilion DV6

Welcome aboard   Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop. Double-click SecurityCheck.exe Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.NOTE 2 SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me. Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderOther ServicesPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply. Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeClick Go and post the result. Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop.* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.* Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtDownload Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from HERE to your Desktop.Unzip downloaded file.Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exeFollow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.DO NOT click on the Cleanup button. Simply exit the program.When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder..... mbar-log-xxxxx.txt and system-log.txt Please download Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) to your desktop.There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.rKill.exe: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/10/iExplore.exe (renamed rKill.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/11/Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.If using Vista or Windows 7 right-click on it and choose Run As Administrator.A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.Do not reboot until instructed.If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.If normal mode still doesn't work, run the tool from safe mode.When the scan is done Notepad will open with rKill log.Post it in your next reply.NOTE. rKill.txt log will also be present on your desktop.NOTE Do NOT wrap your logs in "quote" or "code" brackets.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/520907/default-browser-opens-browser-refreshes-in-hp-pavilion-dv6/
Relevancy 29.24%

Hello I am running Windows XP on a machine at Mozilla browser Help! window constantly. While using browser....IE opens home and was previously using IE I started getting frequent about - an hour pop-up browsers usually a blank page I ran Spy-Bot and Adware and found several issues which were corrected I installed Mozilla and set as the default browser in While using Mozilla browser....IE browser window opens constantly. Help! hopes this would end the problem No luck I m still getting the pop-up browsers from IE in Mozilla The Hijack This Log is as follows and I d be very grateful for any assistance you can provide Please let me know if you need further information Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService While using Mozilla browser....IE browser window opens constantly. Help! exe C WINDOWS system slserv exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C WINDOWS mHotkey exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files WinZip WZQKPICK EXE C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS SoftwareDistribution Download fd c f c b dc dbd u pdate update exe C Documents and Settings Desktop HiJackThis exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www imeem com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www emachines com O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO no name - E D C -A - - - C - no file O - Toolbar no name - F - B - DB -B E- A F - no file O - HKLM Run S TRAY S tray exe O - HKLM Run PestPatrol Control Center c PROGRA PESTPA PPControl exe O - HKLM Run PPMemCheck c PROGRA PESTPA PPMemCheck exe O - HKLM Run CookiePatrol c PROGRA PESTPA CookiePatrol exe O - HKLM Run VTPreset VTPreset exe O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run CHotkey mHotkey exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime QTTask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU Run PPMemCheck C PROGRA PESTPA PPMemCheck exe O - HKCU Run PestPatrol Control Center C PROGRA PESTPA PPControl exe O - HKCU Run CookiePatrol C PROGRA PESTPA CookiePatrol exe O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run SpybotSD TeaTimer C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe O - HKCU Run C Program Files XP Antivirus xpa exe O - HKCU Run ieupdate quot C WINDOWS system ieupdates exe quot O - HKCU RunOnce FlashPlayerUpdate C WINDOWS system Macromed Flash NPSWF FlashUtil exe -p O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce RunNarrator Narrator exe User SYSTEM O - HKUS DEFAULT RunOnce RunNarrator Narrator exe User Default user O - Startup TA Start lnk C WINDOWS system asysiz exe O - Startup Z Start lnk C WINDOWS system dwdsregt exe O - Global Startup Adobe Reader Speed Launch lnk C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader reader sl exe O - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE O - Global Startup WinZip Quick Pick lnk C Program Files WinZip WZQKPICK EXE O - HKCU Software Policies Microsoft Internet Explorer Restrictions present O - HKCU Software Policies Microsoft Internet Explorer Control Panel present O - Extra context menu item amp Viewpoint Search - res C Program Files Vie... Read more

A:While using Mozilla browser....IE browser window opens constantly. Help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/while-using-mozilla-browser-ie-browser-window-opens-constantly-help.774953/
Relevancy 29.24%

Recently installed the latest version of Avant browser. I have set it not to be my default browser or to check if it is default on start up. I have Firefox set as my default browser and to check if it is on start up. The problem is every time I launch Avant and use it it makes itself the default browser. I know this because when I launch Firefox it says it's not the default and also if I wan to set it as the default. I do and when I use Avant again it steals the default browser setting again. I asked about this on the Avant forum and nobody has a solution. Most people on the Avant forum use that browser as their default so they don't care if it makes itself default. Any suggestions on how to stop this? I find this behaviour from a browser to be malware like.

A:Avant Browser Hijacking Default Browser Setting.

Welcome to Bleeping Computer Anthony A This is a good article on how to set Firefox as your Default Browser: Default Browser.If all else fails, the third-party utilities offered should work for you.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/114119/avant-browser-hijacking-default-browser-setting/
Relevancy 29.24%

Hi All Using Win Homebasic The problem is that after few minutes of logging in multiple default browser windows open up for getting redirected to and up browser homepage keeps popping Multiple browser. of no reason The windows open up in specific time intervals and also on certain events mouse clicks amp explorer exe ------ When i surf the internet the browser redirects to the homepage at regular intervals and its intensity increases with time almost to the extent of redirecting every half a second ------ The fun does not end here if i try another browser it results in the same These windows keep opening Multiple browser keeps popping up and getting redirected to homepage of browser. up till the extent of clogging the memory and freezing crashing my box This issue is happening to my system since yrs This is not consistent when i format my drive it was working fine for few months and starts again after few days Today while i was updating my windows this started again by the time i was playing FIFA in my system and it got stuck because of multiple browser keeps popping up I have run the SUPERantispyware to check for viruses or any spyware and got result Below am posting my result SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log http www superantispyware com Generated at PM Application Version Database Version Scan type Complete Scan Total Scan Time Operating System Information Windows Home Basic -bit Service Pack Build UAC On - Limited User Memory items scanned Memory threats detected Registry items scanned Registry threats detected File items scanned File threats detected Adware Toolbar Variant C PROGRAM FILES X SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF X DEL DM LL NSF D DLL Adware SearchSuite Variant C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING FIREFOXTOOLBAR SETTINGS MANAGER SMDMF COMPONENTS SMDMFHLPFF DLL C USERS NEERAJ APPDATA ROAMING F... Read more

A:Multiple browser keeps popping up and getting redirected to homepage of browser.

Hello, and welcome Please follow the instructions below. If you do not understand anything, feel free to stop and ask.MiniToolbox by FarbarPlease download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:Flush DNSReport IE Proxy SettingsReset IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsReset FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList DevicesList Users, Partitions and Memory size.List Minidump FilesList Restore PointsClick Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.===Malwarebytes Anti-MalwareDownload Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from here.Double click on the file mbam-setup-2.x.x.xxxx.exe to install the application. (x.x.xxxx is the version)Follow the prompt. At the end place a checkmark in Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, then choose Finish.When MBAM opens it will says Your database is out of date. Choose Fix Now.Click on the Scan tab at the top of the window, choose Threat Scan, then Scan Now.If you receive a message that updates are available, choose Update Now button (the scan will start after updates are completed).Please be patient as the scan will take some time.If MBAM detected threats, choose Quarantine for all items, then click Apply Actions.While still on the Scan tab, choose View detailed log. In the window that opens, click the Export button, choose Text file (*.txt) and save the log to your Desktop.Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.Please report on the status of your computer after you have finished the steps.Regards,Alex

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/574935/multiple-browser-keeps-popping-up-and-getting-redirected-to-homepage-of-browser/
Relevancy 29.24%

When I click on the arrow at the end of the address bar to get to recent browsing history it freezes the browser At this point the only recourse is a hard shutdown by holding the power button down CTRL-ALT-DEL doesn t bring up the Task Manager and doing it twice doesn t force a restart Using the History Solved: browser browser history Opening freezes button works just fine It s just the arrow I ve checked with MBAM SAS Avira Antivirus Avira rootkit scanner Spybot and HJT Also ran Norton Windoctor because I don Solved: Opening browser history freezes browser t know any other Windows checker Other than some cookies and temp files I didn t find anything About the same time I started having a strange problem with Solved: Opening browser history freezes browser pages saved from this site When I try to open a saved page from this site only I get the Windows notice that it has encountered a problem and must close The error shown in the details section has to do with MSHTL dll Thanks for the time and help I m usually able to fix most problems by searching this site and following instructions but these have me baffled nbsp

A:Solved: Opening browser history freezes browser

If you have Google Desktop, try disabling the Web History checkbox in Google Desktop indexing options.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-opening-browser-history-freezes-browser.839758/
Relevancy 29.24%

this is the first time i've encountered this problem - colors and icons/commands are missing from my browser, whether i'm using IE or Firefox.
please see attached files to see what i mean about the browser problems.
i've reviewed and adjusted various settings in tools for both browsers as well as adjust settings in my pc's display controls. as you could see from the attached pdf files, mozilla homepage is mostly blank except for text. please help to restore colors/icons.
thanks.

A:missing browser colors and icons [moved from other browser]

Welcome to TSF!!!

Hi,

What extensions and addons do you have installed? Are there anything that blocks images, that might be causing the problem.

Cheers!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/missing-browser-colors-and-icons-moved-from-other-browser-334953.html
Relevancy 29.24%

Browers, either Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, go into the internet, however after about 1 - 2mintes of use, everthing freezes. If I go into att e mail, it ceases taking commands. Chrome will also stop taking commands.

I ran AD Ware, also system tools like defrag and clean disk. Also ran Reg Cure. Nothing seems to help. This is a new problem. I don't know whether to use system restore or not...I'd rather not. Do you think it will help?

These problems are so damned annoying. Microsoft and other are just using us all for guinea pigs for their deficient software.

Can you guys help on this? 44 guy

A:browser opens then after a minute or two everything freezes and get browser not respoding

Are you positive that it is only in internet browsers? or is it possible that it could be in other stuff also?

It seems suspect that the whole computer freezes only in a browser much less more than one browser.

I would check hardware and make sure that something else is really going on.

I personally would at least test RAM for errors and also hard drive.

To further narrow it down, does this also happen in Firefox? (look at event viewer also).

Alot of stuff i know, but test this stuff and let us know.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/218047/browser-opens-then-after-a-minute-or-two-everything-freezes-and-get-browser-not-respoding/
Relevancy 28.81%

Whenever I visit YouTube there is a blue message at the top of their website that says "You Are Using Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 browser.YouTube is ending support for Internet Explorer 7 soon, update your browser now."

The underlined section of the above message is a link which I am to click to update my browser. I have no intention of clicking on it knowing that I am using IE9.

Has anyone here noticed this message when visiting YouTube?

A:YouTube says I am using IE7 but I have IE9

No, just tried out of interest.

As for why it's happening I just don't know, unless it's a virus of some sort.

I do think you're right in resisting the urge to click on the link.

You might want to run a scan with Malwarebytes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/230270-youtube-says-i-am-using-ie7-but-i-have-ie9.html
Relevancy 28.81%
Q: Youtube

I'm using a kindle fire and I'm trying to watch youtube in the default Silk Browser but whenever I click play it loads for a very long time then the play button becomes grey and it says it cannot load. This only started happening this week.please help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/youtube.1153306/
Relevancy 28.81%
Q: Youtube

How do i play You-tube videos in Videos in Sequential Order?
Gary

A:Youtube

I'm assuming you have downloaded videos from YT. To play them in Windows media player on a play list then you need to rename them 1,2,3 etc to enable WMP to play them in order

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/youtube.922493/
Relevancy 28.81%

It's my 2nd post and already I'm begging for help, lol.
But all jokes aside, please help me. The problem is that when I had my last computer I was using windows 98. It had a very bad virus on It but youtube played perfectly.

But now that I have a computer I got from the pawn It has xp on It and youtube keeps breaking up while the videos are playing. By that I mean, I let them load and then when It's fully loaded I press play right? But It will start off playing and freeze around 0:10 and start again at 0:13 and then pause again and the audio will jilt and then freeze at 0:15 and start again at 0:18. I don't know what's causing It to play that way and I've downloaded adobe flash player, WM10 and I had WM11, I have real player, and quicktime, what's wrong with It?

A:Youtube Help

hi there,
do you have this problem for any video you watch over the internet, or it just happens on you tube? and does that happen when you play any saved video on your computer?
I dont know much about this problem, but try to reinstall flashplayer again, or something else(but dont try it now till someone expert confirms that) try to update your video driver, or probably your video card is installed properly, because i recently updated my video card, and all my video turned to laggy picture, then i fixed it by reinstalling the update.(thats my experience).

hope someone expert be with you soon.

good luck.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/youtube-help-145164.html
Relevancy 28.81%

I've tried to play some videos on YouTube and get the pop-up (at top):

"An add-on for this website failed to run. Check the security settings in Internet Options for potentional conflicts."

The video still plays when I close the pop-up box.
I have not seen this before. I am using IE8 (don't want to upgrade to IE 9 just yet).

The only recent updates were to Flash and Shockwave, which I don't think could be causing this pop-up. Has me a bit confused because I am not too familiar with "add-ons," etc.

Relevancy 28.81%

this is what happens
This page has been blocked based on your settings.
To continue browsing, either use your back button or enter a new web address. I am on Windows8 and it happens with explorer and google

A:not able to get onto youtube

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

Are you on a school connection or work connection?

Have you tried to reset IE and your HOST file?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/not-able-to-get-onto-youtube-723473.html
Relevancy 28.81%

www.youtube.com just suddenly does not load for me in firefox or IE7.I just get the usual page as if it was non-existent, though I find it hard to believe that youtube would just go bye bye.I cleared my Cache and Cookies in firefox. I also ran Crap Cleaner (CCleaner). Still wont work.Server not foundFirefox can't find the server at www.youtube.comCould someone real quick try http://www.youtube.com/ and post your results?Thanks. =]

A:Youtube.com

I got the title page "You Tube - Broadcast Yourself" with no problems.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/145091/youtubecom/
Relevancy 28.81%
Q: YouTube

I upgraded my home desktop pc to Windows 10 and now YouTube crashes. I've used firefox, chrome and edge and youtube crashes every time.
I have reformatted the hard drive, reset my cable modem, removed my gforce gtx 770 video card, released and renewed the ip address, flushed the dns, cleared all cookies and temp files and youtube still crashes.
Everything works fine except youtube.
YouTube works fine on my laptop and iPad.

Does anyone have any idea why something like this would happen? Better yet, does anyone know how to fix it?

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/53312-youtube.html
Relevancy 28.81%

Hi can anybody explain how I can get cartoon videos off youtube and put them on wmp in the library so I can let grandson watch them continously I have googled to see how to do it but need it to be explained more easily ....Im using a laptop running vista any help greatfully recieved ..

A:Youtube to WMP

Youtube content is copyrighted and their terms of service specifically state that it's not legal to download their files.

We don't assist with that kind of activity, please refer to the TSG Rules.

Closed.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/youtube-to-wmp.958042/
Relevancy 28.81%
Q: youtube

how to download youtube video to play on any DVD player thank you

A:youtube

The general opinion here at TSG, is that downloading from YouTube is illegal ....
and no one here at TSG will or should help you do anything illegal.
… But I can’t find the “law” in YouTube Terms of service ????

YouTube Help does say This …

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/youtube.1073584/
Relevancy 28.81%

Not exactly sure which part of the forum to put this, (or even this forum)

OK, so I have a problem accessing YouTube. The main page works (youtube.com) but that's it.

Whenever I try to access a different part of it, i.e, search for a video, or access peoples' channels, I get a completely white screen.

I have tried accessing it in 3 different browsers, to no avail in either of them.

I can access it on a proxy, but proxies are... well, CRAP!

It's not my computer, because I am unable to access it on any of the computers in my house. If my ISP has prevented me from this site (no reason why they should) would I not be able to access the site at all, as opposed to JUST seeing the main page.

Any suggestions?

A:YouTube

Have you tried reinstalling/uninstalling adobe flash player?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/youtube-486332.html
Relevancy 28.81%

I'm having an issue with the YouTube App on my brothers iPod Touch. Nothing will load, whenever I try it just says "Could not connect to YouTube" however, I can use YoutTube if I go too safari and use the web page. Also, the app on my phone works just fine, only the app on my brothers iPod Touch (and my step dad's) won't work. This is recent as they have use YouTube before.

Any ideas for a solution?

Thanks

A:YouTube App

What does it do? Why not just use the web page?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/youtube-app.1032955/
Relevancy 28.81%

I can not open youtube on my laptop there is a message appear web site not found please help

could be a few things
1>Youtube may actually be down.
2>Depending on where you're connecting from, it may be blocked. For instance, at my work, they have filters for adult content,games, etc.
3>Have you tried connecting to other sites on your laptop? Do they open up fine? If not, it may be something as simple as the Wifi Switch not being on(Yes, I was dumb enough to have that happen myself. New Laptop, didn't know it had a switch.)P

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/youtube-691139.html
Relevancy 28.81%

How do I get an image to appear as a background on my channel on youtube, I have an image shack account but I dont know what url to use. please help me.

A:youtube url help

Log into your account on YouTube.com and go to the "Channel Settings" setion located in the lower left corner - Select the "channel Design" link - there you will have options such as Background color, background image (url) and other customizing features. If you want to use an image as the background graphic you can set up an account with a photo/image website like www.photobucket.com - once you finish that and add some images to the account you can grab teh URL assosiated to it and use it (the URL) copy and paste the URL into the "background image" text box in your youtube account.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/youtube-url-help.568183/
Relevancy 28.81%

Is there anyway to copy a video from youtube on to a memory stick?

Relevancy 28.81%

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else has lag on the new YouTube. I'm having lag on this and it's very annoying.

Thanks,
-Rick

A:New YouTube lag?

Lag? Like slow and paused buffering?

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/246834-new-youtube-lag.html
Relevancy 28.81%

can not recieve youtube, have no other problem

can your explorer play flash files?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/youtube-345599.html
Relevancy 28.81%

I'm a big time YouTuber. You know how sometimes you have to update Adobe Flash or at least exit out of Youtube and wait awhile for the Abobe prompt to go away? Well for the past 24 hrs. or so, I've downloaded Adobe 9 times and I still can't play vids on YouTube. What's up with that? Has anyone else had that problem? and if so...how did you fix it? Is it YouTube or Adobe? Oh...and, yes I'm an insomniac.

A:YouTube

Which web browser are you using ?

Have you tried clearing the browser cache?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513413/youtube/
Relevancy 28.81%

how do u put a .avi file on youtube

Hi egorrs,

Have a look here: YouTube Help

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/209214-youtube.html
Relevancy 28.81%

Hi I'm brand new here and honestly don't know a whole lot about technology I'm honestly Help Youtube not quite sure if this even falls under the XP category But I've been having this problem with YouTube for months and have been researching and trying every available option to fix it an I can't So I came here This started many months ago whenever I visit YouTube Which I do quite a lot the videos read something like quot Video not available at this time quot or something relatively close to that And it says this on about of the videos I click on They're usually over views but even with less than that they don't work It's just a grey fuzzy screen with that writing Like I've said before I've looked into fixing this and tried almost every possible fix to this I've deleted my cookies and cache and tried updating all sorts of programs Nothing works After talking to some members of my family I found that every computer in our house has this problem So it's not a problem with Mac vs PC or any of that Neither browses because I've tried firefox chrome and safari Please help

A:Youtube Help

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

Are there any parental controls on the computer?

Have you tried to update your Adobe Flash player?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/youtube-help-698198.html
Relevancy 28.81%

I have DSL wireless, and I still can not view the videos on YouTube. When click on a video for viewing, it starts for five seconds, then it stops, then it starts for five seconds again, then...It stops. Is there something that I don't have or something missing. I have a flash player installed. Please help me?

A:Is it youtube or is it me?

Please try to optimize your browser by deleting all the cookies, history and temporary files. You should also reset the settings of your browser after that restart your browser and try to play video on YouTube.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/is-it-youtube-or-is-it-me-365209.html
Relevancy 28.81%

I've been using MetroTube for a long time now and its starting to feel a bit outdated, plus it crashes a lot. What do you use?

A:What is the best YouTube app?

Generally people have liked mytube

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/436489-what-best-youtube-app.html