Windows Support Forum

youtube and google

Q: youtube and google

Hello, so I have 3 gmail accounts. One for work related, one for general purpose and one for youtube because of the whole forced link thing. A few questions about this linking thing.
1)Why doens't youtube know I'm already signed in with the account? I log in with the account linked to youtube, but if I decide to visit youtube the sight doesn't see I'm logged into that account already. And if I log out of youtube it closes all my open gmail accounts.
2)I have the settings to allow multiple accounts to logged in at once, but why does closing one close the whole thing?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: youtube and google

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: youtube and google

I'm not sure if I'm being helpful or not, but this forum is more dedicated to the actual computer, and this section to the actual browser. You'd have more luck googling your questions than posting it here. Just sayin...

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/179236-youtube-google.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I ve tried multiple anti-everything programs from Super Anti-Spyware Malwarebytes ComboFix Spybot S amp D and various online scans that have found nothing or found something but never fully cleaned my system For a week or two Google was being redirected to various ad sites but after my system was quot cleaned quot everything was fine Now today anything remotely related to Google won t load at all I ve tried to manually remove with also, "not found Google virus Google shows E... a Google no Infected nginx" that Youtube, or Chrome Google, redirects the TDSS google-redirecting virus but I have none of the Infected with a virus that redirects Google, shows Google "not found nginx" also, no Youtube, Google Chrome or Google E... files that supposedly come along with the virus DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Internet Explorer Run by Des at on - - Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live Anti-Virus Enabled Updated A C F E - FDE- -AFAE- EFC EDE Running Processes C Windows system svchost exe Infected with a virus that redirects Google, shows Google "not found nginx" also, no Youtube, Google Chrome or Google E... -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C Windows System svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k WudfServiceGroup svchost exe svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exe C Windows system spoolsv exe svchost exe C Program Files LSI SoftModem agrsmsvc exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Common Files Infected with a virus that redirects Google, shows Google "not found nginx" also, no Youtube, Google Chrome or Google E... LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Windows system nvsvc exe C Windows Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system PSIService exe C Program Files Microsoft Application Virtualization Client sftvsa exe C Windows system tcpsvcs exe C Windows System snmp exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc D Program Files Amazon Amazon Unbox Video ADVWindowsClientService exe D Program Files RocketDock RocketDock exe C Program Files Microsoft Application Virtualization Client sftlist exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exe C Documents and Settings Des Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings Des Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings Des Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings Des Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe Pseudo HJT Report mURLSearchHooks H - No File BHO D -C F - efb- B - ECA - No File BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO DivX Plus Web Player HTML lt video gt e d- - fd- c - a f - c program files divx divx plus web player ie divxhtml DivXHTML dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll TB A A -BACC- D - - A E E - No File TB -D C - - FA - E EAAC - No File TB AAC-C - - E A- E A E - No File TB C B - - D - B - A CD F - No File uRun RocketDock quot d program files rocketdock RocketDock exe quot mRun NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE c windows system NvCpl dll NvStartup mRun APSDaemon quot c program files common files apple apple application support APSDaemon exe quot mRun QuickTime Task quot c program files quicktime QTTask exe quot -atboottime mRun AdobeCS ServiceManager quot c program files common files adobe cs servicemanager CS ServiceManager exe quot -launchedbylogin IE Append Link Target to Existing PDF - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEFavClient dll AcroIEAppendSelLinks html IE E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - c progra micros office EXCEL EXE IE Free YouTube to MP Converter - c documents and settings des application data dvdvideosoftiehelpers freeyoutubetomp converter htm IE Google... Read more

A:Infected with a virus that redirects Google, shows Google "not found nginx" also, no Youtube, Google Chrome or Google E...

Hello and Welcome to the forums! My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems. Somethings to remember while we are working together.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.Do not run anything while running a fix.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.Run Combofix:You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.You can download Combofix from one of these links.Link 1Link 2Link 3 1. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts. When finished, it will produce a report for you. Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stallNote 2: If you recieve an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registery key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer"information and logs"In your next post I need the following
Log from Combofixlet me know of any problems you may have had
How is the computer doing now?Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/442932/infected-with-a-virus-that-redirects-google-shows-google-not-found-nginx-also-no-youtube-google-chrome-or-google-earth-service/
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi I created an additional youtube account and now can no longer access youtube at all I have seen several similar questions asked about this online - all of which found no answer So who ever can solve this will be please! I additional youtube/google an get Help youtube! creating can't After account a genius I created an additional youtube account and the forcefully linked google account that comes with it Upon completion the screen froze So I closed the windows signed out and back into explorer searched 'youtube' clicked it and it would not enter the Help please! After creating an additional youtube/google account I can't get youtube! site - the loading bar freezing half way with a blank white page displaying At first I didn't take it seriously as I've had no trouble with youtube before But it soon became clear I had a real problem This is what I've tried so far Signing out of Help please! After creating an additional youtube/google account I can't get youtube! my google account Signing in to my other youtube google accounts via the google account page and selecting the option to enable multiple account use Signing in to my other youtube google accounts via the google site and deleting them one by one Norton quick scan Norton full system scan and repair Norton Utilities - clean disks computer and internet traces Norton Utilities - clean registry Web safety - delete browsing history Downloaded Opera - to see if a new default browser would work Attempted to download and utilize Adobe Flash Player - incase my flash player was crashed - but I don't see how it could have crashed and it seems a lot more likely that it was due to me creating an additional youtube google account since the problem occured directly after doing so In any case the Adobe Flash Player didn't seem to download properly or launch when downloaded times Tried just waiting it out but problem still very much in play the next day and this evening Have followed what littlle clues shared on similar questions asked online - all led to a dead end Have tried asking for help on yahoo and google answers but next to no replies Followed the advises of the only responding reply below Checked my host file for google com - it was not there so didn't have to remove it Uninstalled flash and downloaded it again Pinged youtube com and it is pinging correctly Now my only hope is that some genius who knows a way to fix this will come up with a solution I'm out of ideas now And the problem remains the same - can't access youtube AT ALL with or without being logged into an account Any help would be greatly appreciated and if you don't know the answer to this - perhaps you could tell me If I was to change the sim card in my dongle - would that give me a new IP address I'm just thinking maybe youtube google accounts have blocked my IP address for creating additional accounts - although that does seem highley unlikely Any help or ideas greatly appreciated

A:Help please! After creating an additional youtube/google account I can't get youtube!

Is it against their rules to create multiple accounts? If they blocked you then I do believe it is the policy here that no help can be offered to get around it.

I'd try a different computer from the same location, see if it has the same issues or not.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/help-please-after-creating-an-additional-youtube-google-account-i-cant-get-youtube-578492.html
Relevancy 52.46%

A month ago, I thought that my PC was infected by malware when the ads just pop-up when I surfed the Internet, so I installed some anti-malware program such as: Malwarebytes anti-malware, Hitman pro, Adware cleaner, Avast. After that, I could use the Internet normally.
However, a week ago I could not access any google website such as google.com, youtube.com or gmail.com....This situation happened on all the browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE). I often got the errors like these: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT or SSL or ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. I can access other websites normally, and another PC at my house can access google without any problems at all.
So I type tracert www.google.com on cmd and I got this result:

Can't access to gmail and google drive me crazy because I need to use these websites everyday. Therefore, could anyone please help me to solve this problem? Many many thanks in advance.

A:Can't access any products related to google such as google.com, gmail, youtube... on all browsers

Welcome aboard

Please, complete all steps listed here: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic58138.html
Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
Attached logs won't be reviewed.

Please, observe following rules:

Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
Please refrain from running any tools, fixes or applying any changes to your computer other than those I suggest.
Never run more than one scan at a time.
Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-access-any-products-related-to-google-such-as-google-com-gmail-youtube-on-all-browsers.212706/
Relevancy 52.03%

Dear all,

after a Browser reset in Google Chrome to solve the unsolvable issue with DNS unlocker, both Youtube and Google Calendar are inaccessible either in Chrome or in Firefox. Do any of you know how can I fix this issue?

I am using w10.

Thanks in advance for any alternative to solve this problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/google-chrome-and-firefox-not-opening-youtube-and-google-calendar-1063242.html
Relevancy 51.6%

EDIT Disabled IPv in about config fixed the problem for me I cannot access Youtube Google videos Google product fourms etc from any browser All other computers on the network have no problems loading any of these I've cleared every browser cache reset and won't only computer Youtube, load on one and Google Other sites Google, unplugged my router and modem reinstalled my browsers reinstalled flash reinstalled my wireless drivers got a new wireless adapter went through an ethernet cable all to no avail I've renewed released my ip flushed actived DNS services and cleared the entries in my hosts file Other sites work fine even other video sites Sometimes I can search on Google com but it's intermittant Gmail opens after a lengthy amount of time Rarely I can get to Youtube but all videos remain blank and will not even play the preroll ad Currently trying to navigate to Youtube it says The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading I am currently using a PC running Windows bit

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/515854/youtube-google-and-other-google-sites-wont-load-on-one-computer-only/
Relevancy 47.3%

hi,

when i search on my google toolbar in firefox, it searches on the english google instead of my native country's one. When i had no problem it searched on hungarian google by default. Now it's slower and sometimes gives a 404 not found error when i search.
But my main problem is that i can'T log in to youtube and google (youtube login tries to redirect to a google page so the problem's root is probably with google).

The error msg is:
Not Found

The requested URL /accounts/Login was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.google.com Port 443 (on google login)

or

Not Found

The requested URL /accounts/ServiceLogin was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.google.com Port 443 (on youtube login)

What might be the problem and how can i solve it? thanks

A:Can't log in to youtube/google

No one can help? An other problem is that somethimes google results redirect me. I went through the steps of this thread: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/329017/google-redirect/Rkill found something in safe mode:This log file is located at C:\rkill.log. Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you. Otherwise you can close this log when you wish. Ran as BB on 010.07.09. at 15:06:40. Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running: C:\Windows\System32\csrss.exeC:\Windows\System32\csrss.exeC:\Users\BB\Desktop\rkill.scrRkill completed on 010.07.09. at 15:06:47. Sas found only tracking cookiesSUPERAntiSpyware Scan Loghttp://www.superantispyware.comGenerated 07/09/2010 at 02:47 PMApplication Version : 4.40.1002Core Rules Database Version : 5177Trace Rules Database Version: 2989Scan type : Complete ScanTotal Scan Time : 00:22:09Memory items scanned : 425Memory threats detected : 0Registry items scanned : 10174Registry threats detected : 0File items scanned : 21223File threats detected : 15Adware.Tracking Cookie C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][3].txt C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][3].txt C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][3].txt C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][3].txt C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\[email protected][3].txt imgs.adverticum.net [ C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\DLCNACR5 ]Adware.Flash Tracking Cookie C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\DLCNACR5\IMGS.ADVERTICUM.NETTHe problem still exists. I can't login to any google service. 404 error

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/329312/cant-log-in-to-youtubegoogle/
Relevancy 47.3%

Is it possible getting rid of ads by google on youtube ?

It appears on my Opera Browser in the video screen when playing.

It is annoying.

Thanks.

A:Getting rid of ads by google on youtube

If you were using Firefox or Chrome, you could install AdBlock Plus. For Opera, use Ad Muncher - http://www.admuncher.com

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/getting-rid-of-ads-by-google-on-youtube-538382.html
Relevancy 47.3%

when i open browser my home page was google com now when sites open are google.com sites youtube.com google all ie fine etc gmail.com other any cannot computer goes to home page it says Bad Request Invalid Hostname when i go to gmail com i get Unable to connect you tube login the cannot open any google sites ie google.com gmail.com youtube.com etc all other sites are fine same but all other sites are fine ie facebook yahoo com i can log in fine please help at the bottom of this is my scan Firefox can t establish a connection to the server at www google com cannot open any google sites ie google.com gmail.com youtube.com etc all other sites are fine The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy Try again in a few moments If you are unable to load any pages check your computer s network connection If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAANTMon exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C QUALCOMM QDLService QDLService exe C Program Files Microsoft Application Virtualization Client sftvsa exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Yahoo SoftwareUpdate YahooAUService exe C Program Files Microsoft Application Virtualization Client sftlist exe C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C PROGRA Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exe C Program Files Verizon Wireless VZAccess Manager VZAccess Manager exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Virtualization Handler CVHSVC EXE C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp s amp o xph amp d amp m lt R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www ask com o amp l dis R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp s amp o xph amp d amp m lt O - Hosts www google com O - Hosts google com O - Hosts google com au O - Hosts www google com au O - Hosts google be O - Hosts www google be O - Hosts google com br O - Hosts www google com br O - Hosts google ca O - Hosts www google ca O - Hosts google ch O - Hosts www google ch O - Hosts google de O - Hosts www google de O - Hosts google dk O - Hosts www google dk O - Hosts google fr O - Hosts www google fr O - Hosts google ie O - Hosts www google ie O - Hosts google it O - Hosts www google it O - Hosts google co jp O - Hosts www google co jp O - Hosts google nl O - Hosts www google nl O - Hosts google no O - Hosts www google no O - Hosts google co nz O - Hosts www google co nz O - Hosts google pl O - Hosts www ... Read more

A:cannot open any google sites ie google.com gmail.com youtube.com etc all other sites are fine

Hello and Welcome to the forums! My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems. Somethings to remember while we are working together.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!Please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.Do not run anything while running a fix.We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.In order for me to see the status of the infection I will need a new set of logs to start with.Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.DeFogger: Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
The application window will appear Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers Click Yes to continue A 'Finished!' message will appear Click OKDeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OKDo not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.Download DDS:Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:
Download DDS and save it to your desktop

Link1
Link2
Link3

Please disable any anti-malware program that will block scripts from running before running DDS.

Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.Shortly after two logs will appear:
DDS.txt Attach.txtA window will open instructing you save & post the logsSave the logs to a convenient place such as your desktopCopy the contents of both logs & post in your next replyScan With RKUnHookerPlease Download Rootkit Unhooker Save it to your desktop.Now double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.Click the Report tab, then click Scan.Check (Tick) Drivers, Stealth,. Uncheck the rest. then Click OK.Wait till the scanner has finished and then click File, Save Report.Save the report somewhere where you can find it. Click Close.Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.Note** you may get this warning it is ok, just ignore"Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?""just click on Cancel, then Accept".information and logs:In your next post I need the following

.logs from DDSlog from RKUnHookerlet me know of any problems you may have hadGringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/395769/cannot-open-any-google-sites-ie-googlecom-gmailcom-youtubecom-etc-all-other-sites-are-fine/
Relevancy 46.87%

google opens after like 20 seconds, but it seems like youtube wont open at all. I know google owns youtube so maybe did something happen there? All other sites work fine. Anyone else seeing this?

A:Google.com and youtube.com VERY VERY SLOW

it is slow on my computer as well. i think Google has a few problems with there servers they will probably fix it soon.
From Joshua

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/227195-google-com-youtube-com-very-very-slow.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Hey all,

Quite a while ago, Google started with the pop-up messages on YouTube, asking to merge your Google+ and YouTube channel. At the time I didn't feel like it and selected that I wanted to keep both my Google+ page and my YouTube channel separate from each other on the same Gmail account.

However, on YouTube I now have two different channels. One that in fact is my Google+ profile (no videos) and the old YouTube Channel (with videos) that I already had.

How do I merge these two services from the same Gmail account to one profile?

Thanks!

A:How to merge YouTube and Google+?

Why not ask google? https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/63304?hl=en

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/42865-how-merge-youtube-google.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Kind of a weird problem. Google and Youtube often won't load for me. As far as I know it's just those two sites that very frequently hang but obviously they are sites that I visit frequently so this has become quite a pain.

A:Google/Youtube won't load.

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.===Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from HereDouble-click mbam-setup-2.X.X.XXXX.exe to install the application (X's are the current version number).Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.Once MBAM opens, when it says Your databases are out of date, click the Fix Now button.Click the Settings tab at the top, and then in the left column, select Detections and Protections, and if not already checked place a checkmark in the selection box for Scan for rootkits.Click the Scan tab at the top of the program window, select Threat Scan and click the Scan Now button.If you receive a message that updates are available, click the Update Now button (the update will be downloaded, installed, and the scan will start).The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.If potential threats are detected, ensure that Quarantine is selected as the Action for all the listed items, and click the Apply Actions button.While still on the Scan tab, click the link for View detailed log, and in the window that opens click the Export button, select Text file (*.txt), and save the log to your Desktop.The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can also be viewed by clicking the History tab and then selecting Application Logs.POST THE LOG FOR MY REVIEW.Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.===Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.Click the LogFile button and the report will open in Notepad.IMPORTANTIf you click the Clean button all items listed in the report will be removed.If you find some false positive items or programs that you wish to keep, Close the AdwCleaner windows.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.Check off the element(s) you wish to keep.Click on the Clean button follow the prompts.A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleanerCx.txt (x is a number).===Download the version of this tool for your operating system.Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (64 bit)Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (32 bit)and save it to a folder on your computer's Desktop.Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.Press Scan button.It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.===How is the computer running now?Wait for further instructions.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/592897/googleyoutube-wont-load/
Relevancy 46.87%

Basically both Google and YouTube are not working on my computer. I have tried going on both websites on Chrome, IE and Firefox.

Google.com returns a "500 internal server error"
Youtube.com returns "404 not found"

This computer was given to me by my friend and he said it was working fine before, but both websites haven't worked since I've received this computer. I've looked online and haven't found anything on the matter. Any help would be much appreciated.

I believe it may be a virus, but I'm not 100% sure. Also AVG says there is no viruses, however AVG won't let me update it, every time I press Update Now or Fix All nothing happens even though it says it needs to be updated. These 2 problems may be related.

A:Google and YouTube not working

Start here to be sure the system is clean:
NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help - Tech Support Forum

You need to create a new thread in the proper section after reading the post above.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/google-and-youtube-not-working-618460.html
Relevancy 46.87%

When I go to youtube in google chrome, it says Webpage not avaiilable.

I have to clear cookies etc.

A:Google Chrome = Youtube

Have you got any internet filtering systems omn your isp?
Does it work on other browsers?

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/104115-google-chrome-youtube.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Everytime I try in Firefox it says 'Unable to establish a connection.' I tried in IE and it said 'Cannot find server.' It's reserved only to Google sites, like Picasa, Docs, YouTube, Gmail, etc. Yesterday afternoon I could go to them, but after someone finished faxing on the line I couldn't. Bing, Facebook, this site, and other sites are slow, but will open eventually. The internet service is otherwise fine; Yahoo loads perfectly.

I tried to ping Youtube and Google but it said 'Destination host unreachable.' Any suggestions from anyone?

Thanks

A:Why Can't Access Google or YouTube?

Since this is happening in both browsers, it's not a Firefox specific problem.

How are you connecting to the Internet? Cable? DSL? Dial-up?

Are you using a router?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/why-cant-access-google-or-youtube-579327.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Last week I noticed that everytime I search or use something involving google (including youtube) I get "404 not found" and thats it. If I know the htpp address it works or if something is bookmarked. I can only do search on ask.com and such but not google, bing, or yahoo.
I use google chrome but I know that isn't what is causing this. I have tried a bunch of things and forums but nothings helped. My McAfee, Malwarbytes and, SuperAntiSpyware doesnt detect anything and I can access google on other computers in the house. I ran hijackthis and I know its a hosts problem I just cant seem to get rid them permanently.
Please help! I need google for my schoolwork.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/416747/cannot-access-google-or-youtube/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi
i have google chrome 120.742.112 windows 7 home premium 64bit. when ever i play a video on youtube at the top left hand corner. i have a circle there and on my mouse that keeps spinning around when playing the video.can anyone please tell me why? this does not happen when i us another web browser. just with google chrome.
thank you for any help on this

A:youtube google chrome help

Does this interfere you much?? =) It means that system is processing something, just don't pay attention.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/youtube-google-chrome-help.1005738/
Relevancy 46.87%

I can no longer access google or youtube. I get the message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". Help!

A:I cannot access google or youtube

Take a look at this thread in our forum from a few days ago:
http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/solved-error-ie-cannot-display-the-webpage-588751.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/i-cannot-access-google-or-youtube-592531.html
Relevancy 46.44%

I started a thread here http www bleepingcomputer com forums t google-and-youtube-are-either-slow-or-wont-connect and I feel it is better to connecting Problems Google and Youtube to post it here so if someone can move that thread here that would be fine Here is the situation I am using firefox I seem to be unable to connect Problems connecting to Google and Youtube to Google and Youtube When I type in the address or click on a link or do a google and youtube search that leads to some google or youtube Problems connecting to Google and Youtube webpage it does not go to that webpage of the time As I described in the link It either takes a long time to get to the page or it tries to connect but it stops connecting and I am still in the same page I was visiting before Other web pages seem to work but this slowness happens only to Google and Youtube Videos not necessarily youtube videos seem to be loading slower than usual as well but not by much Is Google and Youtube having problems themselves or is it just me I've restarted my computer reinstalled adobe flash as I thought it caused the problem and deleted Google and Youtube related cookies and nothing worked Do you have any ideas as to why only Google sites and Youtube sites are slow while the other sites aren't

A:Problems connecting to Google and Youtube

Yep, I, too, cannot access YouTube Web Server from my phone and the YouTube application installed by the manufacturer has mysteriously disappeared. Perhaps you should use a better browser. I recommend Opera. When I first got my SE W595, the first thing I did was install Opera Mini, which I use more because it's faster and has more advanced features, such as accessing the full web. I can manage my YouTube channel properly with Opera. I can view videos on the YouTube Web Server, although I've yet to work out how to upload more of my videos from my phone.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/546012/problems-connecting-to-google-and-youtube/
Relevancy 46.44%

I want to delete my unnecessary account on Youtube I have used Youtube channel without problems since and then Google came between and made a really huge mess I didn't have problems with Youtube when it was standalone I use my picture as a profile picture in Gmail only I do not want my picture to be seen elsewhere For that purpose I have already deleted my Google account to Google? delete Youtube with associated accounts ALL How which I do not approve of Although I deleted my Google account next time I signed in to Youtube there were still two accounts It is true that the one from the Google Name Surname got deleted but a new name surname gmail com How to delete ALL Youtube accounts associated with Google? appeared Youtube asked me which account I prefer to use and I selected the old one username which I How to delete ALL Youtube accounts associated with Google? created years ago for Youtube That one doesn't have a profile picture How to delete ALL Youtube accounts associated with Google? What I want to do I want to have a special Youtube account as it used to be without any signs of Google and their pictures I want a separated Gmail account with my picture in Gmail if it's possible Otherwise I'll be forced to use other e-mail provider I do not want to be commanded by other big corporations NSA and what else not I want to decide freely what I'll do with my stuff online For better understanding I have attached a picture I took it on Youtube not on Google home page Let's say the yellow square is my profile picture which I want to use in Gmail but do not want to see it at all on my Youtube channel For Youtube I want to use the first one blue square without picture and with a nickname I set years ago The first blurred rectangle is my e-mail the second blurred rectangle is my old nickname I want to use in Youtube and the third blurred rectangle is my name which I do not want to see in Youtube It appeared even after I deleted all my Google account Please help me get rid of the second account somehow connected to my Gmail That one which has subscribers Google messed the whole Youtube settings so much I wasn't able to do it If anyone could find a solution I'd be grateful

A:How to delete ALL Youtube accounts associated with Google?

See if this helps:
How to delete GMail from your YouTube&#39;s Google account without losing the YouTube channell - YouTube

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/336891-how-delete-all-youtube-accounts-associated-google.html
Relevancy 46.44%

I have a problem in Google Chrome on the site YouTube
see the picture:

The picture on the left you can see I do not see a preview of the videos that Black ... And I can not comment because I click and nothing happens ...
I tried to uninstall and re-install chrome and still not working.

A:YouTube problem at Google Chrome

why does your chrome look so strange??? you really like to modify things!

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/15895-youtube-problem-google-chrome.html
Relevancy 46.44%

I seem to be having an issue removing my Google + account from my youtube account. Is there a possible way I can unlink my google plus account from youtube?

A:Removing Google+ from your Youtube Account...

Hello Rawad,

Go to Youtube settings (top right)

Connected accounts, then choose unconnect your Youtube account from your Google+

Hope this helps,
John

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/310977-removing-google-your-youtube-account.html
Relevancy 46.44%

Just recently, YouTube seems to be lagging for me while using Google Chrome.

What could be the problem, and how do I fix it?

A:YouTube is lagging on Google Chrome

Sounds like possibly the temp files folder needs to be emptied because its using a "cached" copy of sites. To do that on chrome: try this link that should hopefully help ya out:

https://productforums.google.com/for...me/t_Kkimn9vFc

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/322994-youtube-lagging-google-chrome.html
Relevancy 46.44%

When I try to login to youtube I get directed to searchclick8 and when I try to search anything on google I also get redirected to searchclick8.com. I've tried running Spybot search and destroy, ccleaner, and AVG.

Relevancy 46.44%

Hi,
The problem is on my sons PC running windows xp home. It started when he could not load either google or youtube. Google gave 500 server error, downloading microsoft essentials and unloading AVG finally got that working, however the error was persitant with trying to open youtube and I get 404 not found nginx.
I found a solution on the web quoting that combofix cured the problem so here I am.
Whether or not this is related, windows keeps asking and failing to load flash and i get and administrators error even though i am signed in as administrator. The changes I make do seem to be applied though.
hoping someone can help

cheers

A:Error 404 when loading youtube from google

same prob norton power eraser fixed it

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/415361/error-404-when-loading-youtube-from-google/
Relevancy 46.44%

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Trusteer Rapport bin RapportMgmtService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Alwil Software blocked (ARK.txt post) and Google next in youtube Avast AvastSvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe C Google and youtube blocked (ARK.txt in next post) Program Files Acer eRecovery Monitor exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe C WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exe C PROGRA LAUNCH LManager exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS TIREMOTE TIServiceMonitor exe C Program Files ScanSoft OmniPage Opware exe C PROGRA ALWILS Avast avastUI exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files TomTom HOME TomTomHOMERunner exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService ISUSPM exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Acer eManager anbmServ exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exe C Program Files Diskeeper Corporation Diskeeper DkService exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee HackerWatch HWAPI exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS TIREMOTE wuser exe C WINDOWS TIREMOTE TIRemoteService exe C Program Files TomTom HOME TomTomHOMEService exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Trusteer Rapport bin RapportService exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings Administrator Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Windows Internet Explorer provided by MSN amp Bing R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - Hosts -open-davinci com O - Hosts securitysoftwarepayments com O - Hosts privatesecuredpayments com O - Hosts secure privatesecuredpayments com O - Hosts getantivirusplusnow com O - Hosts secure-plus-payments com O - Hosts www getantivirusplusnow com O - Hosts www secure-plus-payments com O - Hosts www getavplusnow com O - Hosts safebrowsing-cache google com O - Hosts urs microsoft com O - Hosts www securesoftwarebill com O - Hosts secure paysecuresystem com O - Hosts paysoftbillsolution com O - Hosts protected maxisoftwaremart com O - Hosts www google com O - Hosts google com O - Hosts google com au O - Hosts www google com au O - Hosts google be O - Hosts www google be O - Hosts google com br O - Hosts www google com br O - Hosts google ca O - Hosts www google ca O - Hosts google ch O - Hosts www google ch O - Hosts google de O - Hosts www google de O - Hosts google dk O - Hosts www google dk O - Hosts google fr O - Hosts www google fr O - Hosts google ie O - Hosts www google ie O - Hosts google it O - Hosts www google it O - Hosts google co jp O - Hosts www google co jp O - Hosts google nl O - Hosts www google nl O - Hosts google no O - Hosts www google no O - Hosts google co nz O - Hosts www google co nz O... Read more

Relevancy 46.44%

I have posted a couple of weeks ago and was asked to run malware bytes, super antispy, and GMER by bleepin madman. It took so long to run the GMER I ran out of time. Since then i found out that youtube won't load either: these are my 2 favorite web sites. Is this a virus?

I ran the GMER 2 or 3 times but could never find the log. It didn't seem to find any root kit activity if that is the purpose. Can I run a shortened version of GMER. It took a very long time to run.

I will try again or can post the first 2 logs when requested.

Thank you for your help.

Philby

A:Google sites and youtube will not load

Welcome aboard Download Security Check from HERE, and save it to your Desktop. * Double-click SecurityCheck.exe * Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. * A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.=============================================================================Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory sizeClick Go and post the result.=============================================================================Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop. * Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program. * At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish. * If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. * Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan. * When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. * When completed, a log will open in Notepad. * Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt=============================================================================Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.
GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.IMPORTANT! If for some reason GMER refuses to run, try again.If it still fails, try to UN-check "Devices" in right pane.If still no joy, try to run it from Safe Mode.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/416410/google-sites-and-youtube-will-not-load/
Relevancy 46.44%

Sorry too many characters to post

A:Google and youtube blocked (ARK.txt as attachment)

Bump

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/google-and-youtube-blocked-ark-txt-as-attachment.987700/
Relevancy 46.44%

good evening to all,

about a week ago i have created a google+ account but after a day or two i have deleted that account since i found too complicated the google+ service

after re think i want to create again that google+ account with my first user name but when i tried it seems that my username cannot be used

i have tried to recovered my first account via the google+ recovering service but the account does not exist any more 

please, do you know how many days must pass in order to be able to use again my first username ?

thanks in advance

A:question about youtube/google+ account

This is the only way I know, and you have a very small window of time to restore the account:https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32046?hl=en

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/570309/question-about-youtubegoogle-account/
Relevancy 46.44%

Here is my HJT Log Enlighten me please Thank you Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes Google Video Not and Do Youtube Load C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC Google and Youtube Video Do Not Load WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exeC WINDOWS system wscntfy exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exeC Program Files RBTray RBTray exeC PROGRA WIDCOMM BLUETO BTSTAC EXEC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC PROGRA Yahoo MESSEN YAHOOM EXEC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul rch search htmlR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http event softnyx net Gunbound SepR - URLSearchHook Winamp Search Class - BCA FA- DBB- a -B - C F B - C Program Files Winamp Toolbar winamptb dllO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocxO - BHO Winamp Toolbar Loader - CEE EC- - bc- B - DDC AB C - C Program Files Winamp Toolbar winamptb dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll file missing O - Toolbar Winamp Toolbar - EBF BA - - c a- B-BB F D DE - C Program Files Winamp Toolbar winamptb dllO - HKLM Run WinampAgent quot C Program Files Winamp winampa exe quot O - HKLM Run avast C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exeO - HKCU Run Yahoo Pager quot C PROGRA Yahoo MESSEN YAHOOM EXE quot -quietO - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exeO - Startup RBTray lnk C Program Files RBTray RBTray exeO - Global Startup Bluetooth lnk O - Extra context menu item amp Winamp Search - C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Winamp Toolbar ieToolbar resources en-US local search htmlO - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra context menu item Send to amp Bluetooth Device - C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software btsendto ie ctx htmO - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLLO - Extra button no name - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - C WINDOWS Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exeO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem xpsp res dll - - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - C WINDOWS Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exeO - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeO - Plugin for spop C Program Files Internet Explorer Plugins NPDocBox dllO - DPF -C A- E-A -C C BBF Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool - http go microsoft com fwlink linkid O - DPF - f - bb - d -fa d f a ab Installation Support - C Program Files Yahoo Common Yinsthelp... Read more

A:Google and Youtube Video Do Not Load

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/232038/google-and-youtube-video-do-not-load/
Relevancy 46.44%

I have been using Google Chrome as my default browser for about 3 months. About a week ago I could no longer get any audio with any youtube videos. I have made sure that only Adobe Flash Player is enabled within Chrome. 
I have no problems getting audio using IE 11 or any other browser. With Chrome I will get audio from any other source. 
Any help is appreciated.

A:No Audio using Google Chrome with youtube

Sometimes Youtube is muted by default. I don't know why this happens but just unmute it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/569227/no-audio-using-google-chrome-with-youtube/
Relevancy 46.44%

Ok here's the situation About a few days ago I seem to be having trouble with google and youtube when it comes to connecting to those websites I am using firefox Firefox has these tabs on the top When I click on Google either connect. slow are won't youtube and or a link in google or youtube it would normally show a grey circle and connecting right beside it The grey circle becomes a bluish green one and then the page loads Not this time Instead after saying connecting the page stays the same as the previous one Youtube videos would take a long time to load up while before it didn't seem to have the problem This only happens when I click on a google or youtube search result link or try to type in something within google search Google and youtube are either slow or won't connect. or youtube search and Google and youtube are either slow or won't connect. tell it to search Does anyone here seem to have the same problem where other websites are fine except for google and youtube I also have a suspicion that Flash may be the cause but I don't really know since I also recently updated flash a few Google and youtube are either slow or won't connect. days ago

A:Google and youtube are either slow or won't connect.

Use Chrome and see how Google/YouTube run. If they run fine in Chrome then you may have missed a Firefox update, or need a more recent add-on.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/546009/google-and-youtube-are-either-slow-or-wont-connect/
Relevancy 46.44%

Pls help me!! I have been using my android 4.0 phone using wifi connected from my laptop using Connectify PRO. Everything was fine till last week, now im not able to download apps or update them from google play and i cant play videos from you tube, whereas other sites are perfectly working(can play videos too)... There is no problem with my internet as i can access youtube from my laptop... I tried clearing data,cache (playstore,service),signed out of chat and logged in, restarted my device, even cleared the dalviks cache, but still i couldnot download from google play or watch videos with youtube (but their site do open)...

I can access those if i use other wifi or data connections...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/google-play-and-youtube-not-downloading.1091652/
Relevancy 46.44%

When I try to bring up google search or youtube i get:
Dom?nio www.youtube.com BLOQUEADO.

Contate imediatamente seu provedor de hospedagem de sites.

I have no idea why it's all in spanish, avast and malwarebytes show no viruses or malware, and my computer whiz uncle has no idea what's going on. I've tried it in both Google Chrome and IE.

Any ideas in "for dummy's" speak would be greatly appreciated. What I don't know about computers could fill an encyclopedia.

A:Google/Youtube blocked on Chrome and IE

It's Portuguese. Can you think of anything that you or the computer did right before this started happening? Hardware or software install, uninstall, update, malware, etc?Are you using any sort of chrome extension that has site-blocking ability?Type 'internet options' into the start menu and then click on it when it shows up in the results. In the security tab, click 'restricted sites' and then the 'sites' button underneath it. Do you have any sites listed there?If possible, I'd like to see a screenshot of this error as well. Instructions

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/437842/googleyoutube-blocked-on-chrome-and-ie/
Relevancy 46.44%

Hello I have more than one account on youtube and I Open Google Youtube's Tab Notifications in a New logged in to one of them today to view any replies to my comments As usual it opened the repies of each Youtube's Google Notifications Open in a New Tab I clicked on on the right-hand side under the icons and I was able to read and reply to them I logged out then logged into another account and did exactly the same yet this time when clicking on them it opens them in a new tab It gives me the video the replies belong to and the original comment in the thread then underneath it says View number replies on YouTube which is extremely idiotic because that opens the video link and all comments by everyone on that video How am I supposed to be able to go through tens of thousands of comments potentially just to find the single ones of my own and any replies to mine I did search on the internet before coming here but as expected the internet wasn't helpful I haven't changed any settings as far as I know I haven't been logged into any youtube account for months and months When I used to log in before all the comments opened properly in the same way as I described first above now this account has decided to change and I don't know why and I can't find the thread with my replies in Please help Edit I also have auto-play set to OFF but videos still play automatically and buffer which wastes my limited internet usage Meet the new Google Simpler faster better Preview it today I can't comment on that lest I say naughty words and am in trouble on here It's absolutely expletive deleted and stupid beyond all reason except to be annoying and stupid I am on Chrome at the moment and it is doing this The reason I am using Chrome is because on Firefox it decides to be more stupid and not show the notifications box from the icon on the top-right of the page properly it shows part of it on the screen and part of it off I can't scroll right because it doesn't have anywhere to go I logged in on FF and tried it but clicking on the notifications doesn't do anything

Relevancy 46.44%

So for some reason the only two websites that will not work on my computer are Google and Youtube (horrible, I know). It tries to load the page, but then it just goes to that screen that says "Internet Explorer cannot display the page" as if the internet connection was screwed or something. That's not it though because everything else works fine!!

Help me please

A:Google and Youtube are the only websites that will not work!

Also, this happened once before just under a year ago, and one day it stopped happening and suddenly Google and Youtube worked fine. It was about 2 months ago that they stopped working again.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/392882/google-and-youtube-are-the-only-websites-that-will-not-work/
Relevancy 46.44%

hi guys i have some really anoying problems problems Google, Facebook Youtube & IE7 does in when i use Google Youtube amp Facebook in IE yes i know there is IE amp IE Even firefox chrome safari and so on but i like IE i dont mind using IE in the future but right now i had some problems with the restricted sites and loading speed so im good with IE i only got IE7 does problems in Google, Youtube & Facebook these problems recently i prefer fix for them rather then upgradin or changing browser so the problems is google the search result highlighted IE7 does problems in Google, Youtube & Facebook history doesnt work i mean if i click on some entries in the st page and then try other page and then come back to the st page it becomes unhiglighted youtube if i passover the mouse IE7 does problems in Google, Youtube & Facebook over the commentes the quot move quot to the oposite site of reading in my case to the ledt side so i cause the comments be quot under quot the suggested videos facebook its wierd but sometimes if i load facebook on IE the the screen goes out of signal like restart and then i really need to restar the SYSTEM it occours sometimes when i even disconect from facebook

A:IE7 does problems in Google, Youtube & Facebook

Hello Tec9,

Please try this:

Reset Internet Explorer Settings - IEBlog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/ie7-does-problems-in-google-youtube-and-facebook-570406.html
Relevancy 46.44%

In the past Ive been able fix this issue myself But I just cant figure it Need Youtube, with Help Google, only access Some Facebook out this time Im having issues accessing the innternet on my main PC I can only access the google related sites and nothing else Any assistance would be much appreciated Thanks Heres my log Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST x Version - - Ran by Jason administrator on VITALA-PC - - Running from C Users Jason Desktop Loaded Profiles Jason Available Profiles Jason Platform Windows Home Premium Service Pack X Language English United States Internet Explorer Version Default browser Chrome Boot Mode Normal Processes Whitelisted If an entry is included in the fixlist the process will be closed The file will not be moved NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvvsvc exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation D Vision nvSCPAPISvr exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Need Some Help with Google, Youtube, Facebook only access Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display nvxdsync exe NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvvsvc exe Apple Computer Inc C Program Files x Bonjour mDNSResponder exe SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION C Program Files EPSON EpsonCustomerResearchParticipation EPCP exe Seiko Epson Corporation C Windows System escsvc exe SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION C Program Files Common Files EPSON EPW SSRP E S RPB EXE NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation GeForce Experience Service GfExperienceService exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation NetService NvNetworkService exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvStreamSrv NvStreamService exe C Program Files x CyberLink Shared files RichVideo exe C Program Files CyberLink Shared files RichVideo exe VIA Technologies Inc C Windows System ViakaraokeSrv exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center itype exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center ipoint exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Microsoft Security Client msseces exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation Update Core NvBackend exe CyberLink Corp C Program Files x CyberLink Power Go Power GoExpress exe McAfee Inc C Program Files McAfee Security Scan SSScheduler exe OpenOffice org C Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice exe OpenOffice org C Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice bin VIA C Program Files x VIA VIAudioi VDeck VDeck exe Wondershare C Program Files x Common Files Wondershare Wondershare Helper Compact WSHelper exe Adobe Systems Incorporated C Program Files x Common Files Adobe OOBE PDApp UWA AAM Updates Notifier exe cyberlink C Program Files x CyberLink Shared files brs exe GoPro C Program Files x GoPro Tools Importer GoPro Importer exe SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION C Program Files x EPSON Software Event Manager EEventManager exe Adobe Systems Incorporated C Program Files x Adobe Adobe Photoshop Lightroom apdproxy exe Oracle Corporation C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvStreamSrv NvStreamNetworkService exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvStreamSrv NvStreamUserAgent exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display nvtray exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Microsoft Security Client NisSrv exe Microsoft Corporation C Windows System GWX GWX exe Adobe Systems Incorporated C Program Files Adobe Elements Organizer PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe Microsoft Corporation C Windows System rundll exe Registry Whitelisted If an entry is included in the fixlist the registry item will be restored to default or removed The file will not be moved HKLM Run MSC gt c Program Files Microsoft Security Client msseces exe - - Microsoft Corporation HKLM Run NvBackend gt C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation Update Core NvBackend exe - - NVIDIA Corporation HKLM Run ShadowP... Read more

A:Need Some Help with Google, Youtube, Facebook only access

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.===Press the windows key + r on your keyboard at the same time. This will open the RUN BOX.Type Notepad and and click the OK key.Please copy the entire contents of the code box below to the a new file. start
CreateRestorePoint:
EmptyTemp:
CloseProcesses:
cmd: ipconfig /flushdns
cmd: IPCONFIG /release
cmd: IPCONFIG /renew

FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/GENUINE -> disabled [No File]
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/GENUINE -> disabled [No File]
CHR Extension: (Chrome Web Store Payments) - C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmmhkkegccagdldgiimedpiccmgmieda [2016-04-03]
S3 gdrv; \??\C:\Windows\gdrv.sys [X]
AlternateDataStreams: C:\ProgramData\Temp:1866F3B5 [154]
C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmmhkkegccagdldgiimedpiccmgmieda

End
Save the file as fixlist.txt in the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.The location is listed in the 3rd line of the Farbar log you have submitted.Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.Restart the computer normally to reset the registry.The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.===Download Farbar's Service Scanner utilityhttp://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-service-scanner/dl/62/and Save to your Desktop.If using Windows 7 or Vista, Right-Click on fss.exe and select Run As Administrator.If using XP, double-click to start.Answer Yes to ok when prompted.If your firewall then puts out a prompt, again, allow it to run.Once FSS is on-screen, be sure the following items are checkmarked:Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderClick on "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Copy & Paste contents of FSS.txt into your reply.Let me know if the problem persists.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/618337/need-some-help-with-google-youtube-facebook-only-access/
Relevancy 46.44%

Hi Guys,

Recently I am having some problems with ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED on any web browser.
This occurs on page like Youtube, Google Docs, Google Product Forum, etc.
When I restart my Computer it is fine. I was able to watch youtube until about maybe 30 mins in, then the error appears on future clicks.
I have done various things that I found suggestions online such as:
Clearing Internet browsing data.
Turn off chrome proxy settings ( which I have never used)
DNS to 8.8.8.8
Malwarebytes Scan
Avast Scan
Winsock Scan
I also do not have a system restore point.
Any Idea guys?
Thank alot.

A:ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED for Youtube or Google Service

I am using Windows 8.1, 64 bit and also had the same problem ("ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED") that only happened on Google Chrome. On clicking on the "Detail" on the right of the error message, the problem lies with "127.0.0.1", in my case. So I went to the settings and opened  "Manage search engines .." box in the Search section, and while scrolling down, I saw that "Google Desktop, 127.0.0.1" was made a "Default", so I switched over to Google as the default. Hope that might be of any help.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/579533/err-connection-refused-for-youtube-or-google-service/
Relevancy 46.44%

whenever i play a video from youtube while using latest Google chrome the video will start then restart within a split second. ive tried disabling any extenstions nothing works I do not recall how to fix this.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/389117-google-chrome-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 46.01%

I like to watch Big Brother Australia on Youtube, and these videos run well over an hour a piece.

In fullscreen mode, about every 20 minutes or so, the HDD activity light on my laptop will get excited, and I'll be automatically exited out of fullscreen mode. The audio continues to play normal, but there is no video to be seen--just a black rectangular box. I've noticed that after minimizing the browser, I'm back to the fullscreen video. What the...?

I've noticed on Android that Youtube likes to push ads in the middle of videos, could these ads possibly be interfering with the Adblock extension I have installed for Google Chrome on Windows?

A:problems w/fullscreen Youtube on Google Chrome?

Quote: Originally Posted by Double

...could these ads possibly be interfering with the Adblock extension I have installed for Google Chrome on Windows?

You are probably in the best position to test this by uninstalling Adblock for a test.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/308625-problems-w-fullscreen-youtube-google-chrome.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi I would like logged way to Efficient know account.... someone with has youtube/google my if to know if someone else logged using my youtube or google account from another place because I noticed that the thumbnail of my youtube video was changed day after I Efficient way to know if someone has logged with my youtube/google account.... admitted using copyrighted visual content the last custom thumbnail I used was from the copyrighted Efficient way to know if someone has logged with my youtube/google account.... part of my video and was soon automatically replaced by a previous custom thumbnail I uploaded when I first uploaded the video This is why I thought someone knows my account What I first did was scanning my pc and no viruses was found also I dont download anything or visit suspicious sites Then I went to myaccount google com to do the security check-up and everything was correct my account was only logged from my location in the past days and from my browsers and everything was fine So my question is is this method trustworthy like if it doesnt show me any other logs in from another location am I good I would also like to know can a hacker or trojan modify my online information in google facebook etc from my computer while my browsers are closed or while I'm doing another tasks in my browser This post might be a bit paranoid and sorry for bad english but I want to know if someone else changed my youtube video thumbnail or was a youtube bug or glitch because like I said it showed me the first thumbnail I uploaded instead of the second one Some people might say that why would a hacker want me as a target well I have valuable information in my pc Thank you very much for good answers pd this has nothing to do with cache stuff or taking time to show the new thumbnail because from video manager it showed me that the thumbnail was in fact changed to the previous one

A:Efficient way to know if someone has logged with my youtube/google account....

Hi puravida999 I would say that it comes from Youtube. If I understand what you just explained use, you admitted to use Copyrighted Visual Content in your videos, so the thumbnail might have been changed to a non-copyrighted one in order for Youtube to avoid taking down your video due to Copyright Infringement.Also, Google will show you all the last locations and connections (even attempts) made to your account, so you would have seen if someone logged in it or even attempted to do so. Also, I'm sure that connections made by other parties (like Facebook or applications using your Google account) will show up, but I'm not sure about that.Also, I doubt that a malware would modify your online information, it's possible, but quite rare. Usually, the person who sent the malware will gather the credentials he stole and change them manually, or via an automated utility (I've seen some in the past, they aren't terribly advanced but sometime it's more than enough).

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/577252/efficient-way-to-know-if-someone-has-logged-with-my-youtubegoogle-account/
Relevancy 46.01%

hello once again i got one of those fake antivirus programs im using avast they just keep slipping through this time it was antivirus plus and no im not downloading them on purpose last time to youtube searchclick7.com in redirecte google and no sign i have a fake one it was secureity essentials google redirecte to searchclick7.com and no youtube sign in and by the time i got ride of it it was to late so i just wiped hard drive and reinstalled this time i got ride of it as far as i can tell but now cant do google search cause when i click on link it sends me to searchclick com google redirecte to searchclick7.com and no youtube sign in then to some other place and i cant sign into youtube i have run avast scan i have used malwarebyts anti malware both now show clean heres the weird thing though one time i was running avast scan and malwarebyts scan and something else dont know what it was and i could then use google links and sign into youtube it had looked like it was fixed but then after the scans it went back to redirecting me and no youtube sign in i havnt been able to recreate it if anyone knows how to fix WITHOUT reinstalling windows i have a lot of files and it would take me for ever to trasnsfer to other computer please tell me its not really a big deal mostly just an annoyance Edit Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum Animal

A:google redirecte to searchclick7.com and no youtube sign in

You can try reading, following suggestions in Antivirus Plus Removal Guide, BC.You might also try running SUPERAntiSpyware on your system, after updating it.Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/303109/google-redirecte-to-searchclick7com-and-no-youtube-sign-in/
Relevancy 46.01%

Since a few years I've been unable to post comments on YouTube using Google Chrome, the "Post" button remains disabled. However, in Internet Explorer it works fine.

Why would YouTube not work properly in a browser made by the same company but works with no problems at all in Internet Explorer?

Is there a way to be able to post comments on YouTube without having to switch to Internet Explorer?

Thanks

A:Can't post YouTube comments from Google Chrome

Clear the cache and history for the YouTube domain in Chrome.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/cant-post-youtube-comments-from-google-chrome-997010.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Laptop has some issues Haven t been able to go to google or youtube forever now and recently started to do Java virus, and access google/youtube cant aaa some cleaning on this Malware got infections and Avast hasn t seemed to get anything Ccleaner and just cleaned up old files and registery errors Other then that everything seems to running smooth just the little issues with the websites and that Java aaa virus DDS Ver - - - NTFSAMD Internet Explorer Run by David at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - AV avast Antivirus Enabled Updated B D - B-D C - E- FE FC C SP avast Antivirus Enabled Updated CF - -DA - FCE-A D DFB SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Program Files Alwil Software Avast AvastSvc exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software btwdins exe C Windows system lxeecoms exe C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files x Sony PMB PMBDeviceInfoProvider exe C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows SysWOW PnkBstrA exe C Program Files x Common Files Protexis License Service PsiService exe C Program Files x Common Files Sony Shared SOHLib SOHDms exe C Program Files x Common Files Sony Shared SOHLib SOHDs exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files x Sony VAIO Event Service VESMgr exe C Program Files Sony VCM Intelligent Analyzing Manager VcmIAlzMgr exe C Program Files Sony VCM Intelligent Network Service Manager VcmINSMgr exe C Windows SysWOW DllHost exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Program Files x Common Files Sony Shared SOHLib SOHCImp exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Sony VAIO Power Management SPMgr Java aaa virus, and cant access google/youtube exe C Program Files x Sony VAIO Event Service VESMgrSub exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Update VAIOUpdt exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Care VCSpt exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Gate VAIO Gate exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Power Management SPMService exe C Program Files Common Files Sony Shared VAIO Entertainment Platform SPF SpfService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k bthsvcs C Program Files x Common Files Sony Shared VAIO Content Folder Watcher VCFw exe C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe C Program Files x Sony Media Gallery ElbServer exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Rapid Storage Technology IAStorIcon exe C Program Files x Sony ISB Utility ISBMgr exe C Program Files x Sony PMB PMBVolumeWatcher exe C Program Files Apoint ApMsgFwd exe C Program Files x Common Files Sony Shared SOHLib SHTtray exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast AvastUI exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files x Garmin Lifetime Updater GarminLifetime exe C Program Files HTC ModeSelection VMMModeSelection exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x Ask com Updater Updater exe C Program Files Apoint Apntex exe C Program Files Apoint Apvfb exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Windows system conhost exe C Windows system wb... Read more

A:Java aaa virus, and cant access google/youtube

Hello and Welcome to the forums!My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.Somethings to remember while we are working together.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.Do not run anything while running a fix.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.Run Combofix:You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.You can download Combofix from one of these links.Link 1Link 2Link 31. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.When finished, it will produce a report for you. Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stallNote 2: If you recieve an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registery key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer"information and logs"In your next post I need the following
Log from Combofixlet me know of any problems you may have had
How is the computer doing now?Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/445224/java-aaa-virus-and-cant-access-googleyoutube/
Relevancy 46.01%

I m unable to access apps, sites google etc youtube, any - access Cannot any Google sites google com google apps gmail youtube com etc in any browser It simply says connection timed out all other websites are fine I ve looked in my hosts file but that all seems to be in order My guess is it s some kind of malware but I ve no idea what It s only a problem on this laptop the other machine connected to this network is totally fine Below is my HJT log Anyone got any clues about what s up Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved Cannot access any google sites - youtube, apps, etc at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass Cannot access any google sites - youtube, apps, etc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng Cannot access any google sites - youtube, apps, etc exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgchsvx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgrsx exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files ArcSoft Connection Service Bin ACService exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgnsx exe C Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSvcs exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVMVFM LVPrcSrv exe C Program Files Nitro PDF Professional NitroPDFDriverService exe C WINDOWS system NLSSRV EXE C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C Program Files O bin sprtsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C PROGRA COMMON X Common x nets exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgemc exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Toshiba Windows Utilities Hotkey exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Zooming Utility SmoothView exe C WINDOWS System DLA DLACTRLW EXE C Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exe C Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSServ exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP Toshiba exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C Program Files DivX DivX Update DivXUpdate exe C Program Files Logitech SetPointP SetPoint exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSCDSPD toscdspd exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C PROGRA Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files GmoteServer GmoteServer exe C Program Files Java jre bin javaw exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C Program Files Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Increase performance and video formats for your HTML lt video gt - E D- - FD- C - A F - C Program Files DivX DivX Plus Web Player ie DivXHTML DivXHTML dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS System DLA DLASHX W DLL O - BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files C... Read more

Relevancy 46.01%

Hi
When I watch youtube in fullscreen mode I get blackscreen and sound only.
It work perfecty on small screen. What must I do to watch youtube viedos on fullscreen.
Thank you

A:Google chrome youtube black screen

Is your chrome and adobe flash player up to date?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/google-chrome-youtube-black-screen-550699.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Firefox can't load some websites but other browsers can. when type in the website on the browser and press Enter the browser stay on the same page and when i click reload it loads the page i was on.

I CANT SEEM TO ACCESS google and its search engine, youtube, and facebook..
so i tried to see if my extensions were messed up but it wasnt.
i tried to do as much as i know and firefox forum suggested it might be a malware

A:Firefox can't load Google/youtube/FB but other browsers can

Try this, open up command prompt(cmd)on run box for XP or type cmd in Vista/Win 7 system on your search programs and files box. Type ipconfig /flushdns and hit Enter. Try launching your Firefox browser and then check the difference. There will be a space between g and /.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/455292/firefox-cant-load-googleyoutubefb-but-other-browsers-can/
Relevancy 46.01%

YouTube videos are not showing in Google chrome
Hi guys ,
YouTube videos won't play on my Google chrome , It just shows up as a full black in my YouTube player ,

Please help me to resolve this problem

A:YouTube videos are not showing in Google chrome

Chrome is hard to figure out which is why I don't use it often but it seems you need to get the Adobe Flashplayer add-on.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/516067/youtube-videos-are-not-showing-in-google-chrome/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hello.

Some days ago, a popup began to show up on my laptop on Google and Youtube.

I cannot search (most times) on Google's start page (I have to use the URL bar) and most times I cannot see videos on Youtube.

For some reason, Productforums (Google's) does not load up.

I am using Google Chrome and have tried updating Flash Player many times (not via the "google popup", but via adobe's site), and it did not get fixed.

Many thanks.

A:Google and Youtube "flash update" redirect

The popup redirects me to http://www.youtube.com.br/update/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/547955/google-and-youtube-flash-update-redirect/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hello for the past days whenever I try to access Google Youtube or Facebook I have been redirected to quot acbc any gs quot With LinkBucks com being the page title I tried searching on google on my other computer and Google, Linkbucks Youtube, Facebook redirecting to for this issue but any similar posts I found have been from the last few days and unresolved leading me to believe that this may be a relatively new infection Google, Youtube, and Facebook redirecting to Linkbucks The problem occurs on both Internet Explorer and Google, Youtube, and Facebook redirecting to Linkbucks Mozilla Firefox Yesterday I unistalled and reinstalled firefox and the problem went away until a few hours ago when it came back I left for dinner and when I came back it worked for about an hour but soon enough I started to be redirected again I tried to reinstall Mozilla but it had no effect this time I ran Malewarebyes anti malware and my AVG anti virus and neither detected any infections I am seriously at a loss of what to do

A:Google, Youtube, and Facebook redirecting to Linkbucks

Hello and welcome. Are you on a router? Are other machines on it,if so are they redirecting?If using FireFox it may be the Add ons/Plugins. try disabling them one at a time and see which one was at fault.How to disable extensions and pluginsKeeping your third-party plugins up to datePlease download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it. Checkmark the following checkboxes: Flush DNS Report IE Proxy Settings Reset IE Proxy Settings Report FF Proxy Settings Reset FF Proxy Settings List content of Hosts List IP configuration List Winsock Entries List last 10 Event Viewer log List Installed Programs List Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.Please download TDSSKiller.zip and and extract it.Run TDSSKiller.exe. Click Start scan.When it is finished the utility outputs a list of detected objects with description.
The utility automatically selects an action (Cure or Delete) for malicious objects.
The utility prompts the user to select an action to apply to suspicious objects (Skip, by default). Let the options as it is and click ContinueLet reboot if needed and tell me if the tool needed a reboot.Click on Report and post the contents of the text file that will open.

Note: By default, the utility outputs the log into system disk (it is usually the disk with installed operating system, C:\) root folder. The Log has a name like: TDSSKiller.Version_Date_Time_log.txt.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/446295/google-youtube-and-facebook-redirecting-to-linkbucks/
Relevancy 46.01%

I have uploaded a bunch of videos in the past, but they are all lacking quality. I have noticed that there are some very good quality videos hosted on youtube, and google video, but no matter how small the video is, the quality is horrible when I upload it.

I've been uploading the videos in .wmv's, some as small as 2 mb's, I would expect the files to come out very clear because of it's small size, but it seems to be only worse.

So my question is, does anyone know any tips on how to get clear vidoes on youtube/video google? What file format should I use? What software should I use? I'm currently using windows movie maker.

Thanks!

Relevancy 46.01%

Hello I am new to this forum and I am unfamiliar with the etiquette here so I hope I do not offend anybody but I am having a serious issue that I cannot seem to find a solution to anywhere else Starting mid-Friday I found that my computer would not load any Google-based websites YouTube collegeboard org or even Captchas on any sites Any other websites seem to work fine Facebook Zam and Battle net have no problems loading to name a few I have tried using multiple internet browsers to access the websites including Mozilla Firefox Internet Explorer and my stand-by Google Chrome I have tried accessing all of the quot blocked quot websites from other computers on my network to no avail I have also tried messing with proxy server settings in both Chrome and Firefox but no matter what the situation did not change Yesterday I went to a friends house and connected to his internet through LAN and I could not Youtube, access Cannot sites other and Google, Solved: access any of the quot blocked quot websites from there I went on his desktop and could access Google and YouTube but strangely Gmail was inaccessible although that may be a completely unrelated issue Solved: Cannot access Google, Youtube, and other sites I also tried accessing those Solved: Cannot access Google, Youtube, and other sites websites on my computer from my installation of Ubuntu both at his house and at home and the same problems occurred At home my internet speed is not reduced for the websites that I have access to the only thing out of the ordinary is the inability to access the Solved: Cannot access Google, Youtube, and other sites aforementioned websites I have WideOpenWest cable internet and a Linksys WRT G wireless router It is probably also worth mentioning that I have Windows Home Premium on my main laptop and both my old laptop and the family desktop are running Windows XP Professional I ran an avast Free Antivirus full system scan on my main laptop and no threats were found Result of ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Broadcast IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List wowway com Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix wowway com Description Atheros AR B Wireless Network Adapter Physical Address C-AC- C- B-DA- C DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe d d fc c e a Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Sunday July AM Lease Expires Monday July PM Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - - - -BA- -EB- - D- -B DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix wowway com Description Atheros AR PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Con troller Physical Address -EB- - D- -B DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Hamachi Network Interface Physical Address A- -B - F- - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Saturday July PM Lease Expires Monday July PM Default Gateway DHCP Server NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter isatap wowway com Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap B B -A E - E - F - C B Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter TO Adapter Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft to Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address aa c aa c Preferred Default Gateway c c NetBIOS over Tcpip Disabled Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Media State Media disconnected Connection-sp... Read more

Relevancy 46.01%

hello guys, when i try to connect google or youtube, i get this:

"This webpage is not available"

or

"SSL Connection Error"

probably this is related: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/524297/i-cant-change-my-default-search-engine-to-google-from-speedbit/

thanks in advance.

A:occasional error when i try to connect google or youtube

can someone please help me?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/527789/occasional-error-when-i-try-to-connect-google-or-youtube/
Relevancy 46.01%

After watching a video on youtube, I sometimes want to watch it again. If I press replay then it doesn't load properly. The dots move around in a circle in the center of the video and it never starts playing. However, refreshing the page makes it play again. I use chrome and vista. Any ideas on why this is happening?

A:Youtube won't load replay with Google Chrome

Try it with a different browser. That will tell us if it's a Chrome problem or something else.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/423414/youtube-wont-load-replay-with-google-chrome/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hello.

Some days ago, a popup began to show up on my laptop on Google and Youtube.

I cannot search (most times) on Google's start page (I have to use the URL bar) and most times I cannot see videos on Youtube.

For some reason, Productforums (Google's) does not load up.

I am using Google Chrome and have tried updating Flash Player many times (not via the "google popup", but via adobe's site), and it did not get fixed.

Many thanks.

The popup redirects me to http://www.youtube.com.br/update/

A:Google and Youtube "flash update" redirect

Welcome aboard   Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop. Double-click SecurityCheck.exe Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.NOTE 2. SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me.NOTE 3. If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! message restart computer and Security Check should run Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderOther ServicesPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply. Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeList Restore PointsClick Go and post the result. Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.NOTE. If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed scroll down.Double-click mbam-setup-2.0.0.1000.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:

Launch Malwarebytes Anti-MalwareA 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
Click Finish.On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' linkAfter the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
A Threat Scan will begin.When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.In most cases, a restart will be required.Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed:On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' linkAfter the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
A Threat Scan will begin.When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.In most cases, a restart will be required.Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.How to get logs:(Export log to save as txt)After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.Click on the History tab > Application Logs.Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.Click 'Export'.Click 'Text file (*.txt)'In the Save File dialog box which appears, click on Desktop.In the File name: box type a name for your scan log.A message box named 'File Saved' should appear stating "Your file has been successfully exported".Click OkAttach that saved log to your next reply.(Copy to clipboard for pasting into forum replies or tickets)After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.Click on the History tab > Application Logs.Double click on the scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.Click 'Copy to Clipboard'Paste the contents of the clipboard into your reply.Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to your desktop.Warning! Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit needs to be run from an account with administrator rights.Double click on downloaded file. OK self extracting prompt.MBAR will st... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/547978/google-and-youtube-flash-update-redirect/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hello all I have a problem that I cannot solve for my brother who is computer-impaired He somehow got a popular virus on his computer the quot fake quot Security Software virus pop-up He ALMOST put in his credit card number but luckily called me first I was able to remove websites youtube load google, Cannot gmail, this I believe with some hard work I had one similar on my computer before I used a memory stick to bring over the software Cannot load google, gmail, youtube websites I had to download a program called rkill I used Malwarebytes Anti-malware and Hitman Pro Both found viruses which I removed After removing the viruses I installed the newest free AVG - I thought everything was ok Now when he uses the internet here is the problem He can go to certain websites but not others He can go to aol com foxnews com espn com He CANNOT go to youtube com gmail com google com The webpage will not load at all times out or invalid webpage These websites do not seem to be in the restricted list in internet options His computer Windows XP home edition IE he is using a router connected to the downstairs computer I tried to read some other forums on the web about this but nothing made sense I looked at some of the settings under internet options based on these articles everything seemed to match What is the problem still have a virus IE setting problem - based on stuff I read router problem based on stuff I read HOST file or LMHOST file based on stuff I read Obviously I can get around on the computer above average but not an expert of course I am weak on my knowledge of routers and files required for windows to run etc Please offer some advice on how to fix this problem should be able to go to any website THANK YOU

A:Cannot load google, gmail, youtube websites

Hello and welcome to TSF.

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link given below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and a
Quote:

Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps

link at the top of each page.

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/...lp-305963.html

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new topic, as this one shall be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/cannot-load-google-gmail-youtube-websites-520184.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi All Hoping I cant get some ideas for this one as to youtube IE7 get homepages on google display vista or Cant I am at a bit of a loss I have IE running on my vista PC and about weeks ago google com and youtube decided they dont want to open on this pc anymore I have a laptop with XP and Cant get IE7 on vista to display youtube or google homepages an iphone which all work fine on the wireless the PC is on LAN Problem The pages time out and displays This problem can be caused by a variety of issues including Internet connectivity has been lost The website is temporarily unavailable The Domain Name Server DNS is not reachable The Domain Name Server DNS does not have a listing for the website's domain If this is an HTTPS secure address click Tools click Internet Options click Advanced and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section The only websites this is happening with is google and youtube and their offshoots No other web pages I have gone to have had this problem everything else is fine videos flash games everything so it seems This occured overnight perhaps something was updated strangely it is exactly the same with firefox and google chrome Some of the remedies I have tried System restore to before the date it stopped opening those web sites Dns flush from dos refresh all IP addresses on modem router and PC checked with my ISP all good they say Reset and rebooted modem and router Checked and updated firmware versions Checked AVG window firewall and IE to make sure permissions were right and nothing was blocked all good there too updated to IE and had no success went back to IE I reset IE in the advanced options and got back to factory but no help I cleaned the registry and uninstalled rubbish and anything recent Updated java shockwave and quicktime I have done thorough scans using spybot AVG CCleaner and windows firewall If anyone has an idea pls let me know Regards Sim

A:Cant get IE7 on vista to display youtube or google homepages

Make sure you didn't add them to the "Restricted Sites" list by mistake.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/cant-get-ie7-on-vista-to-display-youtube-or-google-homepages-481892.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Occasionally I like to check out videos on Google YouTube and other streaming video sites Almost consistently they tend to quot freeze quot after a few minutes They NEVER resume After rebooting pc it may play a minute more but freezes. YouTube, streaming video Google, that s it I Google, YouTube, streaming video freezes. m running a customized AMD processor set at GB DDR RAM Radion Vid x HD s with plenty room on a well maintained pc I have High Speed cable running at over MBits sec During the quot freeze quot times I can open another search engine and there s no lag on searching nor downloads At the same time I can run Adobe PS or any other RAM and processor using program and still no lag I tested it to see if any other function on my pc slowed down by running several apps at once during the quot Google, YouTube, streaming video freezes. freeze quot and everything Google, YouTube, streaming video freezes. was fine Still even though I start with NOTHING running outside my basic OS virus scan and quot tuned quot Sygate firewall I can t watch more than a few minutes of Google vid You Tube or other streaming video without it freezing My ie temp file is set to over MB I m actually typing this with a streaming video frozen on another search engine I can even watch a movie and send emails at the same time w o lag at the same time streaming vid is frozen NOTHING else lags Not even my ie provider can figure this out This is frustrating Any ideas WJB nbsp

Relevancy 46.01%

Hi everyone I m having problems accessing Google sites other search engines and Youtube Previously search results were directed to random sites but now I cannot access Google at all I have tried accessing Google and these sites on different web browsers including Internet Explorer Firefox and Google Chrome This is what comes up when attempting to access Google Oops Google Chrome could not connect to google comTry reloading google comAdditional suggestions Access a cached copy of google comGo to google co ukSearch on Google access No Google/Youtube/other search to engines Please see below for my DDS report DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Run by No access to Google/Youtube/other search engines mshrestha at on Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT AV Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated BF CEBDC-F D - - C-F CE FD E SP Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated D A -D E - ACE- E C-CBBC A A DB SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSSC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Windows SysWOW svchost exe -k AkamaiC Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files x AskBarDis bar bin AskService exeC No access to Google/Youtube/other search engines Program Files x AskBarDis bar bin ASKUpgrade exeC Program Files x Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonationC Program Files x Acer Registration GregHSRW exeC Program Files Common Files Logishrd LVMVFM LVPrcSrv exeC Program Files x EgisTec MyWinLocker x MWLService exeC Program Files x Common Files Logishrd LVMVFM LVPrS H exeC Program Files x NewTech Infosystems Acer Backup Manager IScheduleSvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Program Files Acer Acer Updater UpdaterService exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXEC Program Files x Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAANTMon exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exeC Windows system WUDFHost exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows system taskhost exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Program Files x Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exeC Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exeC Program Files x EgisTec MyWinLocker x mwlDaemon exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint ipoint exeC Windows System igfxtray exeC Windows system SearchIndexer exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files x Logitech Vid HD Vid exeC Program Files x NewTech Infosystems Acer Backup Manager BackupManagerTray exeC Program Files x Acer Hotkey Utility HotkeyUtility exeC Program Files x EgisTec Egis Software Update EgisUpdate exeC Program Files x Acer Arcade Deluxe Acer Arcade Deluxe ArcadeDeluxeAgent exeC Program Files x Acer Arcade Deluxe PlayMovie PMVService exeC Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files x Logitech LWS Webcam Software LWS exeC Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Users mshrestha AppData Roaming Dropbox bin Dropbox exeC Program Files x Microsoft Office Office ONENOTEM EXEC Users mshrestha AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Users mshrestha AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Program Files x iTunes iTunes exeC Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceHelper exeC Windows system conhost exeC Program Files x Common Files Apple Apple Application Suppo... Read more

A:No access to Google/Youtube/other search engines

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.We need to create an OTL ReportPlease download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.In the custom scan box paste the following:

msconfig
safebootminimal
activex
drivers32
netsvcs
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
/md5start
eventlog.dll
scecli.dll
netlogon.dll
cngaudit.dll
sceclt.dll
ntelogon.dll
logevent.dll
iaStor.sys
nvstor.sys
atapi.sys
IdeChnDr.sys
viasraid.sys
AGP440.sys
vaxscsi.sys
nvatabus.sys
viamraid.sys
nvata.sys
nvgts.sys
iastorv.sys
ViPrt.sys
eNetHook.dll
ahcix86.sys
KR10N.sys
nvstor32.sys
ahcix86s.sys
nvrd32.sys
symmpi.sys
adp3132.sys
mv61xx.sys
nvraid.sys
/md5stop
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
%systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
%systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
%systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
%systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
%systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90Push the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt<--Will be minimizedIn the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. I suggest you do this and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.regards myrti

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/370704/no-access-to-googleyoutubeother-search-engines/
Relevancy 45.58%

Also I cannot play Netflix video on my phone

A:How can I have Google apps: Chrome, YouTube, Gmail on my 950XL

I have no issue with Netflix on the latest build...
Gmail integrates well enough for my use with the native app..called outlook ..
As for chrome, nope.
Client for Hangouts PRO http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=YYbKD01N
My GDrive (Client for Google Drive) http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=WPK4ba4r
Client for Google Music Mobile http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=dPc5De8M
I don't YouTube much ...
Sent from mTalk on 950XL

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/442487-how-can-i-have-google-apps-chrome-youtube-gmail-my-950xl.html
Relevancy 45.58%

YouTube has been forced to fix a flaw allowing hackers to bombard users with fake pop-up messages and redirect them to adult sites.Hackers placed code in the comments section, under targeted videos, that would run when people watched the clip.http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/10506150.stm

A:Google acts to fix YouTube flaw exploited by hackers

all I can say is, what the heck's wrong with these people!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/329345/google-acts-to-fix-youtube-flaw-exploited-by-hackers/
Relevancy 45.58%

Hello Friends,
I have a different request for help.
I want to know how to automatically save Youtube videos to Google Drive.

The Youtube videos are available publicly and not private. I just want to save them to my google drive, without downloading and then uploading them to drive. Also I prefer to save them in highest available quality.

I'm sorry to say that I didn't search on my own for above.

Appreciate if one could help with a way to accomplish the goal.

Thanks,
Grr

https://malwaretips.com/threads/how-to-automatically-save-youtube-videos-to-google-drive.64620/
Relevancy 45.58%

Whenever I would have a pc problem I always searched for the answers to that problem on different forums And usually I always found (google, [SOLVED] yahoo) certain youtube, access Cant websites someone who had a similar problem as I and in this way I resolved my problem as well This time unfortunately I could not find any solution on the internet that could solve it so I would really appreciate if you guys could help me out [SOLVED] Cant access certain websites (google, youtube, yahoo) The [SOLVED] Cant access certain websites (google, youtube, yahoo) problem details Since a little over a week I can not access [SOLVED] Cant access certain websites (google, youtube, yahoo) certain websites anymore It is mostly the more popular websites like google yahoo youtube hotmail etc strangly enough I can access subdomains from google and yahoo images google com mail yahoo com etc but youtube and hotmail aren't working at all I can search google by typing in the adress bar in google chrome but not also in firefox or ie Any browser I use just let's me wait and then gives me a timed-out error The connection has timed out The server at Google is taking too long to respond firefox - I usually use wireless but it gives the same error also when I am plugged in - we have a broadband connection - I use the internet at our office The problem occurs only on my laptop not on any other computer in the office - I use a hp probook s with windows SP bit I first thought that a virus would be the issue so I scanned my computer also with online v-scanners and I got rid of trojans But it didn't solve the problem

A:[SOLVED] Cant access certain websites (google, youtube, yahoo)

update:
I just tried at my parents house to see if it would work there. But also here it doesn't work... :-(

So there should be a problem with my laptop... could it be because of the two viruses I had?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/solved-cant-access-certain-websites-google-youtube-yahoo-696359.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I just noticed that whenever i view a youtube video, at the beginning it goes to a black screen. If i go back before the black screen it works for a few minutes, then it blacks out again. It only does it 3 times or 6 depending on how long it is. (The video, i mean.)

It just started today, I've already updated flash, reset chrome, etc etc. It's pretty annoying.

A:Google chrome youtube black screen issue.

Hi! Do you have the problem with IE or Firefox? You could try uninstalling Chrome and reinstalling it if the other browsers don't have that problem!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/google-chrome-youtube-black-screen-issue.1147941/
Relevancy 45.58%

Hi! When i go to youtube and try to search, i cant. The mouse pointer turns into a glove and i just cant search. Its very annoying and it has worked before.

A:Google Chrome dont work with youtube search

What version of Google Chrome are you using?

Are you signed in when you try this?

That search works for me using 20.0.1132.57 - not signed in.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/244938-google-chrome-dont-work-youtube-search.html
Relevancy 45.58%

Google sure loves to play the Bully Google To Microsoft Remove YouTube App From Windows Phone Store It is the battle of giants and video is at the center of their conflict No sooner did Microsoft update its YouTube app for Windows Phone then Google the parent company that owns the popular video sharing service issued a cease Microsoft: To Windows Remove Phone Google From YouTube App and desist letter instructing the software giant to remove the YouTube app from the Windows Phone Store Google has demanded that Microsoft remove the app within a week s time We request that you immediately withdraw this application from the Windows Google To Microsoft: Remove YouTube App From Windows Phone Phone Store and disable existing downloads of the application by Wednesday Google To Microsoft: Remove YouTube App From Windows Phone May the Google letter to Microsoft read What is at the core of this matter The Microsoft YouTube application contains no ads which Google claimed impacts those content creators that are paid via Google s partner program Google further alleges that this is a violation of the YouTube API terms and conditions Content creators make money on YouTube by monetizing their content through advertising Unfortunately by blocking advertising and allowing downloads of videos your application cuts off a valuable ongoing revenue source for creators and causes harm to the thriving content ecosystem on YouTube the letter added We were surprised and disappointed that Microsoft chose to launch an application that deliberately deprives content creators of their rightful earnings especially given that Windows Phone users already have access to a fully-functional YouTube application based upon industry-standard HTML through the web browser Microsoft had launched the YouTube app for Windows Phone on May and while the Microsoft Windows Phone Store does not disclose the number of downloads for the app the YouTube app was reportedly reviewed by more than users and as of this week was the fifth-most-downloaded free app in the catalog Source Google Calls On Microsoft To Delete YouTube App - Technology News - redOrbit And the fights go on Chas

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/26332-google-microsoft-remove-youtube-app-windows-phone.html
Relevancy 45.58%

Not totally sure if this belongs here or not but I just wanted to see if anyone here could help figure out this mystery For the past few months when I do a google search every now random? drastically Google layouts at Youtube; changing and and then the layout of the search results page will be totally different I'll ask a friend to check it Google and Youtube; layouts drastically changing at random? and it will still be the normal layout for him Google and Youtube; layouts drastically changing at random? at the same time it is a new layout for me Then I'll restart my computer and the old regular layout will be back again Now over the past few weeks the same exact thing has been happening with Youtube I'll go there and the layout and format will be totally different I'll ask a friend to go there and it will still be the same old format for them I restart and it goes back to the old format I searched this and found a few other instances of people experiencing this but I have yet to find any actual explanation It's also extra annoying because the new layouts in both cases are vastly inferior to the original particularly with Youtube So anyone got any idea why this is happening Here's what I mean with the switch in layout with Google old regular at the top new changed at the bottom And with Youtube again old regular at the top new changed on bottom

A:Google and Youtube; layouts drastically changing at random?

Are you clicking Show Options on the Google results page? That should bring up the left hand column. Youtube changed the layout a few weeks ago and they're changing it again today. I read about it but haven't seen it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/306103/google-and-youtube;-layouts-drastically-changing-at-random/
Relevancy 45.15%

Google , facebook and youtube getting redirected to adobe flash update
I have been in trouble with this for the past three days. unknowingly i have installed the flash player since i didnt know that it was a virus but still it didnt run. I cant open google , youtube or facebook but i can open other sites. I am currently using yahoo search. My OS is windows 7 64bit . I came to your website and downloaded adwcleaner and ran it .

Google then worked! but today it is not working. My anti virus software is AVG internet security which i downloaded from softonic.
i have attached two jpeg files depicting my google and youtube page.

Hoping for a response,
Thanks a lot in advance
Cheers

A:Google , facebookand youtube getting redirected to adobe flash update

Hello and welcome,

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.
Checkmark the following checkboxes:
§  Flush DNS
§  Report IE Proxy Settings
§  Reset IE Proxy Settings
§  Report FF Proxy Settings
§  Reset FF Proxy Settings
§  List content of Hosts
§  List IP configuration
§  List Winsock Entries
§  List last 10 Event Viewer log
§  List Installed Programs
§  List Devices
§  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
§  List Minidump Files
§  List Restore Points
Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.
---------------

Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop.
§  Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
§  Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
§  A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
NOTE 1: If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.
NOTE 2: SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me.
NOTE 3: If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! Message, restart computer and Security Check should run.

------

ESET Online Scanner
§  Click here to download the installer for ESET Online Scanner and save it to your Desktop.
§  Disable all your antivirus and antimalware software - see how to do that here.
§  Right click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe and select Run as Administrator.
§  Place a checkmark in YES, I accept the Terms of Use, then click Start. Wait for ESET Online Scanner to load its components.
§  Select Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications.
§  Click Advanced Settings, then place a checkmark in the following:
o    Remove found threats
o    Scan archives
o    Scan for potentially unsafe applications
o    Enable Anti-Stealth technology
§  Click Start to begin scanning.
§  ESET Online Scanner will start downloading signatures and scan. Please be patient, as this scan can take quite some time.
§  When the scan is done, click List threats (only available if ESET Online Scanner found something).
§  Click Export, then save the file to your desktop.
§  Click Back, then Finish to exit ESET Online Scanner.

---------

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) to your desktop.NOTE. If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed scroll down.

§  Double-click mbam-setup-2.0.0.1000.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
§  At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:

o    Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
o    A 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.

§  Click Finish.
§  On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' link
§  After the update completes, on Settings tab, set under Detection and Protection next options: 
1. 'Scan for rootkits'; 
2. Non-Malware Protection, for 'PUP detections', check, 'Threat detections as malware' option.
§  Return to Dashboard, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
§  A Threat Scan will begin.
§  When the scan is complete, if there have been detection... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/581589/google-facebookand-youtube-getting-redirected-to-adobe-flash-update/
Relevancy 45.15%

Good Day,

Our store has two computers which run on the same wifi network. All websites except google, gmail, youtube and facebook work fine. When trying to access www.youtube.com a pop appears, "your flashplayer is outdated please update." When connecting a phone or tablet to the wifi network the same thing happens.

I have reset the router and put in the settings again
The one computer runs xp with avg installed
The other computer runs windows 7 with malwarebytes and norton

Any help will be appreciated.

A:Your flashplayer is out of date - Cannot access google,youtube,facebook and gmai

Will it be okay to try this?
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/525989/warning-your-flash-player-may-be-out-of-date-redirect-virus/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/528469/your-flashplayer-is-out-of-date-cannot-access-googleyoutubefacebook-and-gmai/
Relevancy 45.15%

Whenever I switch to 480p video or better on google chrome, it just sits there, playing the audio from the video but there's no video.

A:480p+ youtube playback doesn't work in google chrome

I've found one that comes with 480p

That plays here without a hitch. What Chrome version do you have? mine is v11.0.672.2 (which as well might come with a newer Flash plugin...but I'm not sure about that)

Do you have any plugins concerning youtube installed (like downloaders or others)
If so, disable them to see if that solves your problem and we go from there

-DG

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/146331-480p-youtube-playback-doesnt-work-google-chrome.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Hello!
I have a big problem here.I can open any web page except google youtube facebook yahoo and hotmail..I tried to turn off windows firewall and my antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials but it didn't work..I tried to restore default internet settings but it still cannot open this websites..When I connect another modem It's everything ok..What should I do cause I have 8 hours trying to fix this problem..

A:I can't open some websites like Google Facebook Youtube Yahoo Hotmail

Quote: Originally Posted by Henry Lost

Hello!
I have a big problem here.I can open any web page except google youtube facebook yahoo and hotmail..I tried to turn off windows firewall and my antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials but it didn't work..I tried to restore default internet settings but it still cannot open this websites..When I connect another modem It's everything ok..What should I do cause I have 8 hours trying to fix this problem..

Download Malwarebytes and run it just in case.

Malwarebytes : Download free malware, virus and spyware tools to get your computer back in shape!

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/203814-i-cant-open-some-websites-like-google-facebook-youtube-yahoo-hotmail.html
Relevancy 45.15%

I need help. I got BSOD 1-2 times, everyday
I'm not gaming, so i think it's not really stressful, i experienced BSOD while, like web browsing using chrome/firefox, watching youtube videos.

I updated my pc using windows update with all the available important updates, but i still got BSOD

I got Win7 Ulti x64, I uploaded a screenshot with a report using "BlueScreenView" and the zip file using DM Log Collector..

Please tell me if my attachments is incomplete. Thank you!

A:BSOD while on google chrome/firefox & watching youtube videos.

bummppp no help?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368706-bsod-while-google-chrome-firefox-watching-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 45.15%

my sound just randomly stopped working on google chrome and internet explorer it only works for certain things like youtube but doesn't work for facebook or other video sites.

just before it happened i had been visiting some proxy sites could this have damaged it? perhaps a virus of some sort? but when i do my AVG scan it can't pick up anything so i'm not sure

A:Sound on google chrome and internet explorer only works on youtube

If this is a recent problem, try the System Restore and see if that fixes it. Restore the PC back to a date when it worked OK. If that doesn't fix it, System Restore has an "undo" function to undo the restore.

System Restore can be accessed from Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools. System Restore will not delete any user data or e-mails.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/228646-sound-google-chrome-internet-explorer-only-works-youtube.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Below is the information regarding what happened This is the information from SysInfo Exe Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows bit Processor Intel R Core TM i - U CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Intel R HD Graphics Family - Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Hewlett-Packard Antivirus Windows Defender Disabled Recently I have downloaded a file The website for Gmail, and blocking Google is Youtube sites that Malware related the file is http sourceforge net projects icloudbypasstool After downloading the file and running the application there is always popup Malware that is blocking Gmail, Google related sites and Youtube advertisements popping up in new tabs I ve tried installing and running Malwarebytes adwcleaner emsisoft hitmanpro JRT Kaspersky security scan and tdsskiller Now from time to time there will be a pop up notification asking if what kind of program i d like to run the app with The available options for me to choose from were google chrome internet explorer and store When i try to enter Gmail youtube productforums google it shows This webpage is not available ERR CONNECTION REFUSED Sometimes restarting the laptop allows me to access these websites Sometimes It doesn t Sometimes by connecting to different WiFi it works too Sometimes It doesn t I ve been told to uninstall McAFee anti virus protection and to enable windows defender to see if it works I ve also tried disabling windows defender to see if i can access these websites but it seems like its not working Any kind help would be appreciated nbsp

A:Malware that is blocking Gmail, Google related sites and Youtube

Hi Smallboy. My name is Firefly and I will help you with your computer. I'm an Undergraduate trainee at MalwareRemovalUniversity (MRU), and as such my posts to you have to first be checked by a Teacher, because of this my replies to your posts may be slightly delayed. Please be patient and I'm sure we'll be able to resolve your problems.

Given how busy we have been, I recognize it has been 6 days since your original request. Please let me know if you still need help with you computer, and I would be happy to assist.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/malware-that-is-blocking-gmail-google-related-sites-and-youtube.1149992/
Relevancy 45.15%

Whenever I use Google Chrome on my PC, YouTube videos always look overly pixilated, even in HD.

When I disable adblock on Chrome it works sometimes.

Does anyone know about a permanent fix for this?

A:YouTube full screen on Google Chrome extremely pixilated

Use Firefox, just kidding, did you try "Use hardware acceleration" on the player options ?

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/43841-youtube-full-screen-google-chrome-extremely-pixilated.html
Relevancy 45.15%

I have two or three problems First I am unable to sign into Gmail use language for sign into Youtube/Google/Wierd Unable firewall and to When I click quot Gmail quot on Google it says quot The requested URL accounts ServiceLogin was not found on this server quot Also when I click a link on Google I get redirected For example when I typed in quot hello quot on Google and clicked the first link I get redirected to hxxp searchwebway com I can t use this anymore so I use Bing Second I am unable to sign in to Youtube When I click quot Sign In quot on Youtube it says quot The requested URL accounts ServiceLogin was not found on this server quot Basically the same as Google However I can use the search without Unable to sign into and use Youtube/Google/Wierd language for firewall problems Lastly the Windows firewall thing is in some wierd language It says quot Centrum zabezpecenia quot The same kind of wierd language shows up when opening exe files The DDS log DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Christopher at on Mon Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcssvchost exesvchost exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC PROGRA COMMON AOL ACS AOLacsd exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEC WINDOWS system PnkBstrA exeC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvcC WINDOWS System WLTRYSVC EXEC WINDOWS System bcmwltry exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilterC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system wscntfy exeC WINDOWS BCMSMMSG exeC Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exeC Program Files Dell AccessDirect dadapp exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exeC Program Files Dell Media Experience DMXLauncher exeC WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exeC Program Files Dell AccessDirect DadTray exeC Program Files Musicmatch Musicmatch Jukebox mm tray exeC Program Files Musicmatch Musicmatch Jukebox mmtask exeC Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeC Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exeC Program Files Dell Support DSAgnt exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware Ad-Aware exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exeC WINDOWS system dllhost exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Documents and Settings Christopher SHEILA My Documents Downloads dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www dell me com mywayuDefault Page URL hxxp www dell me com mywayuSearch Bar hxxp bfc myway com search de srchlft htmlBHO AcroIEHlprObj Class e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files adobe acrobat reader activex AcroIEHelper dllBHO DriveLetterAccess ca d e- - cf- e - - c windows system dla tfswshx dllBHO Google Toolbar Helper aa ed - dd- d - -cf f - c program files google google toolbar GoogleToolbar dllBHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO af de - d - -b fa-ce b ad d - c program files google googletoolbarnotifier swg dllBHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dllBHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllTB BA B -B - c -B - F F - No FileTB Google Toolbar c b - - d - b - a cd f - c program files google google toolbar GoogleToolbar dlluRun DellSupport quot c program files dell support DSAgnt exe quot startupuRun swg quot c program files google googletoolbarnotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe quot uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exemRun BCMSMMSG BCMSMMSG exemRun IgfxTray c windows system igfxtray exemRun HotKeysCmds c w... Read more

A:Unable to sign into and use Youtube/Google/Wierd language for firewall

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main MirrorThis version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped MirrorThis version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/305778/unable-to-sign-into-and-use-youtubegooglewierd-language-for-firewall/
Relevancy 45.15%

so whenever i etc hear music and i wanna re hear a part of a song or so and i play the video back it starts getting laggy the video will be laggy the sound will be and the youtube web browser page will(i can switch over to my facebook web page and that one will work without any form for lag) ive tried reinstalling chrome which worked for an hour or so. ive got the latest flash and the latest chrome.

A:google chrome youtube issue when playing back a video

Have you tested using another browser (IE or Opera) for the same problem?

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/346063-google-chrome-youtube-issue-when-playing-back-video.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi everyone Recently I have not been able to access YouTube Google and Facebook on any of my computers and smartphones I tried Malwarebytes but its not picking up anything Every time I try to open YouTube Google or Facebook this is what i get screenshots attached Any other websites apart from the ones above are working as normal My pc is running windows XP Laptop with Windows and Android phones Thank You Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM Breach-Prompting Network IE and Google open YouTube update, Cant Duo CPU E GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Intel R G G Express Chipset Family Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Antivirus avast Antivirus Updated Yes On-Demand Scanner Enabled Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Sygate Network Breach-Prompting IE update, Cant open YouTube and Google SPF smc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files AVAST Software Avast AvastSvc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS Network Breach-Prompting IE update, Cant open YouTube and Google system CTHELPER EXE C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files AVAST Software Avast AvastUI exe C Program Files Samsung Kies KiesTrayAgent exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files Samsung Kies Kies exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system mspaint exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Documents and Settings Rocky My Documents Downloads HijackThis exe C WINDOWS system wbem Network Breach-Prompting IE update, Cant open YouTube and Google wmiprvse exe O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - HKLM Run WINDVDPatch CTHELPER EXE O - HKLM Run UpdReg C WINDOWS UpdReg EXE O - HKLM Run CTStartup C Program Files Creative Splash Screen CTEaxSpl EXE run O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run Persistence C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe O - HKLM Run AvastUI exe quot C Program Files AVAST Software Avast AvastUI exe quot nogui O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe ARM quot C Program Files Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe quot O - HKLM Run SmcService C PROGRA Sygate SPF smc exe -startgui O - HKLM Run KiesTrayAgent C Program Files Samsung Kies KiesTrayAgent exe O - HKCU Run KiesPreload C Program Files Samsung Kies Kies exe preload O - HKCU Run KiesAirMessage C Program Files Samsung Kies KiesAirMessage exe -startup O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - SharedTaskScheduler Browseui preloader - C -A BA- D -B B- A C E - C WINDOWS system browseui dll O - SharedTaskScheduler Component Categories cache daemon - C EF- B - d -BE - C - C WINDOWS system browseui dll O - Service Adobe Flash Player Update Service AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc - Adobe Systems Incorporated - C WINDOWS system Macromed Flash FlashPlayerUpdateService exe O - Service avast Antivirus - AVAST Software - C Program Files AVAST Software Avast AvastSvc exe O - Service Google Update Service gupdate gupdate - Google Inc - C Program Files Google Update Googl... Read more

Relevancy 44.29%

Ok so my computer is really jacked up Like the title says I cannot boot into safe mode access Google or Youtube and when I try to download something it is saved as Freecorder and when I try to open the file it asks for a program to use to open it with even from Google into won't Youtube, has boot safe and mode, believe... redirects I and downloads. computer changes sometimes My me when I should not need to open the file with another program I read the prep guide and the only thing I could do was run the GMER scan My computer won't boot into safe mode, redirects me from Google and Youtube, and has sometimes changes downloads. I believe... because it was a zip file My friend who normally helps with my computer problems tried starting my computer in safe mode it would only stay in safe mode for a few seconds before it restarted itself I have tried running SpybotPortable and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to fix the problems with my computer but that has not worked Also sometimes when I click a link it will send me to one of three or four other sites I would greatly appreciate some help with these problems

A:My computer won't boot into safe mode, redirects me from Google and Youtube, and has sometimes changes downloads. I believe...

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you are unable to create a log because your computer cannot start up successfully please provide detailed information about the Windows version you are using: What we in particular need to know is version, edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system. [/b]If you are unsure about any of these caracteristics, just let us know and we'll help you figuring it out. Please also tell us if you have your Windows CD/DVD handy.Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.We need to create an OTL ReportPlease download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.In the custom scan box paste the following:

msconfig
safebootminimal
activex
drivers32
netsvcs
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
/md5start
explorer.exe
winlogon.exe
wininit.exe
hlp.dat
/md5stopPush the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt<--Will be minimizedIn the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Watch Topic.I suggest you click it and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.regards myrti

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/443895/my-computer-wont-boot-into-safe-mode-redirects-me-from-google-and-youtube-and-has-sometimes-changes-downloads-i-believe-i-need-outside-help/
Relevancy 44.29%

Just recently my computer (Toshiba Satellite A85 Windows XP) started giving me sound problems. With certain programs I get nothing but hissy static.

Plays OK - Computer - wma, wmv, wav and MP3. Internet - Amazon sound samples (both Amazon Music Sampler and Windows media).

Hissy Static - Computer - Mid files and the Windows Sounds on startup and Close down which are wav files and do play OK on Winamp and Media Player). Internet - Napster and the audio portions of Google and You Tube video.

I first noticed this yesterday when I started the computer and heard hissy static on sign in and again sign out.

Thank you for any help.

(Even the sound when I finished doing Spell-Check is wrong)

A:Solved: Hissy Static on midi, Napster and Google and YouTube videos

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-hissy-static-on-midi-napster-and-google-and-youtube-videos.559665/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hello dear helper I ve already run several anti-malware programs by the advice of a helper on this site Though it is running Youtube, 'popular' sites etc. such Facebook, to to connect Translate, Unable as Google much better now there remains one problem The problem that my computer Unable to connect to 'popular' sites such as Facebook, Youtube, Google Translate, etc. is having seems to appear on and off and on and off Basically in Firefox when I try to enter certain popular sites such as Facebook it will be unable to connect During these periods of time other popular sites such as Youtube or Gmail will also refuse to connect More obscure sites blogs news etc will work perfectly Meanwhile if I try to enter these sites with Internet Explorer I get redirected to an fake Adobe Flash downloader page http tinypic com view php pic ctue amp s Then all of a sudden everything will function normally Without any change or warning the sites will stop working again And the cycle repeats I hope someone can help Thank you for your time Here is my DSS log DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer Run by Amy at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows System DriverStore FileRepository stwrt inf amd neutral ccf dd cb af STacSV exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system Hpservice exe C Program Files x Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection Smc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Program Files x Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Windows System DriverStore FileRepository stwrt inf amd neutral ccf dd cb af AESTSr exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files x Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection SmcGui exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard Shared HPDrvMntSvc exe C Program Files x Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Program Files x CyberLink Shared files RichVideo exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files x Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection Rtvscan exe C Program Files Apoint K Apoint exe C Program Files IDT WDM sttray exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP MediaSmart SmartMenu exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Windows system igfxsrvc exe C Windows System igfxpers exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Program Files Logitech SetPointP SetPoint exe C Program Files x Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection ProtectionUtilSurrogate exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Advisor HPAdvisor exe C Program Files x Common Files LightScribe LightScribeControlPanel exe C Windows System StikyNot exe C Program Files x Google Drive googledrivesync exe C Program Files x McAfee Security Scan SSScheduler exe C Users Amy AppData Roaming Dropbox bin Dropbox exe c Program Files x Hewlett-Packard Media DVD DVDAgent exe c Program Files x Hewlett-Packard TouchSmart Media Kernel CLML CLMLSvc exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Program Files Apoint K ApMsgFwd exe C Program Files Apoint K Apntex exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Program Files x G... Read more

A:Unable to connect to 'popular' sites such as Facebook, Youtube, Google Translate, etc.

Greetings and Welcome to The Forums!!My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your malware problems.I have put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier and faster for both of usPlease do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.Please read every post completely before doing anything.
Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the Watch Topic Button, select Immediate Notification, and click on Proceed. This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer. NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with these just skip it and run the next one.-Security Check-Download Security Check by screen317 from here.Save it to your Desktop.Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.-AdwCleaner-Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click on Delete.Confirm each time with Ok.Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.--RogueKiller-- Download & SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller or from here
Quit all programs that you may have started. Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan! For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"For Windows XP, double-click to start. Wait until Prescan has finished ... Then Click on "Scan" button Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"click on "delete" Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished" Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.The log should be found in RKreport[1].txt on your DesktopExit/Close RogueKiller+Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/480973/unable-to-connect-to-popular-sites-such-as-facebook-youtube-google-translate-etc/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi All,

Since a couple of weeks my Computer has this Virus/Trojan.

Basically google.com gets redirected to below page and facebook.com and youtube.com webpage gets not found.

http://www.madeinbahia.com.br/

I tried several antispyware, malware, ttds programs. I run different antivirus programs... but nothing was found

After setting up the system completely new, everything is fine for about 12 hours. Then the same error/virus shows up. 

I did format and reinstall Windows 7 three times. Same outcome. 

I have no clue, how to get rid of this virus/trojan. Please help.

Especially weird is, that after days of work on this, it does disappear, but only to come back like 12 hours later. 

Cheers, 
Sascha

A:Redirect Virus/Trojan AND google, youtube, facebook wepage not found

Greetings and Welcome to The Forums!!My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your malware problems.I have put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier and faster for both of usPlease do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.Please read every post completely before doing anything.Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the Watch Topic Button, select Immediate Notification, and click on Proceed. This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.I need to get some reports to get a base to start from so I need you to run these programs first.-DeFogger-Please download DeFogger to your desktop.Double click DeFogger to run the tool.The application window will appearClick the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation driversClick Yes to continueA 'Finished!' message will appearClick OKDeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OKDo not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.-Security Check-Download Security Check by screen317 from here.Save it to your Desktop.Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.-Download DDS-Please download DDS from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:Download DDS and save it to your desktopLink1Link2Link3Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.Shortly after two logs will appear:DDS.txtAttach.txtA window will open instructing you save & post the logsSave the logs to a convenient place such as your desktopCopy the contents of both logs & post in your next replyinformation and logsIn your next post I need the followingboth reports from DDSreport from security checklet me know of any problems you may have hadGringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/484489/redirect-virustrojan-and-google-youtube-facebook-wepage-not-found/
Relevancy 44.29%

New to the site I found this site through my work computer using Google Found this thread http forums techguy org security Pics and Gone GoogleMaps! Solved: Google Maps Hijack, Preview No in YouTube -my-google-screwed-up html and it seems the user quot Five-More-Years quot is having the same problem as me But he has yet to post his HijackThis Log File Nothing I have installed senses a Virus Spyware or Adware I used PCCillin and AdAware Whenever I do a search in Google my first result is always for Credit-Land com followed by other Solved: Google Hijack, YouTube Preview Pics Gone and No Maps in GoogleMaps! Credit Card sites some Viagra ads and so on EDIT Whenever I use quotes to narrow my search in Google it reformats my submission Ex Searching for quot Google quot turns into quot Google quot If I type quot Google quot into the search field Google com is my first result but the title of the page is something like quot Protect Your Porn Files quot Yahoo search doesn t work at all I get a error from their site when I submit my search Another problem I ve seen is on YouTube Every picture linking to a video smaller one frame previews of the videos as seen Solved: Google Hijack, YouTube Preview Pics Gone and No Maps in GoogleMaps! on the front page gives me a red X Internet Explorer BTW And GoogleMaps No matter what level I zoom to even all the way out I still get quot We are sorry We don t have maps for this zoom level at this region Try zooming out for a broader view quot I can still get my directions as text on the left side of the screen and it even overlays the route in purple over the grey zoom error message CONTINUE READING IF YOU WANT JUST SOME BACKGROUND INFO LONG AND BORING Here s how I got this virus hijack whatever I just started working in Downtown Dallas moved here too I had worked for the company before purchasing setting up and networking personal computer systems for employee use So upon returning of course they asked me to look at one of their quot problem computers quot I took a look at it McAfee kept popping up a dialog box warning about detecting a virus quot VUNDO quot which I ve had and defeated personally before But not this time no Admin privileges or Admin password and no bootup disk would work They had it hardwired AND wireless usb at the same time For no reason at all Using my laptop to try and fix the problem my laptop defaulted to the strongest signal A computer to computer connection called quot FREE PUBLIC WIFI quot or something like that the name has since changed to a standard format quot pcollins quot or something And then BOTH computers were behaving the same THIS WAS MY FIRST DAY LIVING OVER HERE They ve since just reformatted that other computer and now I m stuck with a buggy laptop and a Cingular AirCard and my cable internet doesn t arrive for another week PLEASE HELP sorry for the longwinded thread nbsp

A:Solved: Google Hijack, YouTube Preview Pics Gone and No Maps in GoogleMaps!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-google-hijack-youtube-preview-pics-gone-and-no-maps-in-googlemaps.595228/
Relevancy 44.29%

Google fixes cross-site scripting vulnerability in YouTube comments.

I use Firefox 3.6.6 with the NoScript Firefox add-on for an extra-measure of protection against cross-scripting attacks.

Added Note: Be careful what links you click!

-- Tom

A:Google fixes cross-site scripting vulnerability in YouTube comments

Good Read

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/google-fixes-cross-site-scripting-vulnerability-in-youtube-comments.933512/
Relevancy 44.29%

Are Trojans hitching a ride on youtube and google type video files?

I've no idea, but I've been hearing recently of people with Java enabled browsers having serious troubles after watching these videos.

Personally I don't like to have Java enabled but since there are so many sites that require it I find it very inconvenient to surf when it's disabled.

Cheers,

scratcher.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/69784/are-trojans-hitching-a-ride-on-youtube-and-google-type-video-files/
Relevancy 44.29%
A:BSOD using Google Chrome HTML5 YouTube player bug check 0x00000124

Quote:
This was kinda scary given it was not a cheap build, but at the time I was busy and just worked around it by using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer instead of Chrome.

Lately we are seeing a good lot of cases where Google Chrome is causing Stop 0x124 BSOD.

I would suggest you to uninstall it completely, because that is the only action that helped to stop BSODs in the similar cases. Yes, you are not alone facing this issue.

Nothing more can be said at this time because the zip you uploaded does not contain any crash dump.

Follow it: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Go to Option Two, Point 2. Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, search the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Dont run any disc cleanup tool before you upload another zip.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/372148-bsod-using-google-chrome.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello I have recently aquired a defragmenting virus on my system in which I couldn t access the internet to gain help etc.. Redirect embed Google Unable for to audio Virus/ hear files/youtube I contacted Microsoft and was led through steps and directed to a screen sharing support section so the Rep could access my desktop to remove the virus When he was almost completed I noticed Microsoft Security on my system and we were disconnected Upon trying to call back I was prompted to system restore by another Rep which went through successfully however I noticed some remnants of a virus such as issues with my audio when watching you tube and any flv embed files and ofcourse the infamous redirect attached to google With the audio the speakers are working and Google Redirect Virus/ Unable to hear audio for embed files/youtube etc.. I can hear music through the players I m just unable to hear the clips but I can view them So far I have unistalled internet explorer and reinstalled and installed and unistalled Adobe Flash I have WIndows XP Progfessional bit service pack Internet Explorer I m not sure how either of the virus s were downloaded onmy system othere than I did at some point download Iexplorer I was also prompted to System Configuration tray to services tab hide microsoft svcs and deleted a few things Any help would be appreciated Thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/403216/google-redirect-virus-unable-to-hear-audio-for-embed-filesyoutube-etc/
Relevancy 40.85%

I was on Twitch tv today and noticed that all YouTube links posted are not directing me to YouTube They are not redirecting me per say but actually changing the hover URL and URL on click I'll post a picture to give you an idea links YouTube site redirecting to YouTube clone Using Win x I have asked people to post links to various YouTube links redirecting to YouTube clone site sites on Twitch tv it seems it is only YouTube that is redirecting me if that helps http imgur com EedUXrR Do Not Click This YouTube links redirecting to YouTube clone site Link Mod Edit deactivated potentilaly malicious link - Hamluis hxxx xibkvsqamifcriaksj jawda cuphoobottle com wFENxaaxaDSHD SwRQQgdCWwQFWllcQhBMQg bAhEKQhVCF wWShUURRpLWEVNEQNRGFVfCE OVEBaXQZEXlUZUBEiQ taVAlxaaxaEVUDUUdHRVQOSg DQ AfA ZHFENAG FcEVlDEkJfQU ESUETFAdaW dcBBcvVRtcGlNQBxdJ M Ixj q plhxZO hxxx xibkvsqamifcriaksj jawda cuphoobottle com wFENxaaxaDSHD SwRQQgdCWwQFWllcQhBMQg bAhEKQhVCF wWShUURRpLWEVNEQNRGFVfCE OVEBaXQZEXlUZUBEiQ taVAlxaaxaEVUDUUdHRVQOSg DQ AfA ZHFENAG FcEVlDEkJfQU ESUETFAdaW dcBBcvVRtcGlNQBxdJ M Ixj q plhxZO hxxx xibkvsqamifcriaksj jawda cuphoobottle com wFENxaaxaDSHD SwRQQgdCWwQFWllcQhBMQg bAhEKQhVCF wWShUURRpLWEVNEQNRGFVfCE OVEBaXQZEXlUZUBEiQ taVAlxaaxaEVUDUUdHRVQOSg DQ AfA ZHFENAG FcEVlDEkJfQU ESUETFAdaW dcBBcvVRtcGlNQBxdJ M Ixj q plhxZO hxxx xibkvsqamifcriaksj jawda cuphoobottle com wFENxaaxaDSHD SwRQQgdCWwQFWllcQhBMQg bAhEKQhVCF wWShUURRpLWEVNEQNRGFVfCE OVEBaXQZEXlUZUBEiQ taVAlxaaxaEVUDUUdHRVQOSg DQ AfA ZHFENAG FcEVlDEkJfQU ESUETFAdaW dcBBcvVRtcGlNQBxdJ M Ixj q plhxZO is the URL the link takes me to which looks exactly like YouTube but videos do not play etc Upon clicking the Sign In button at the top of the screen it logs me in to the YouTube links redirecting to YouTube clone site real YouTube and continues to play videos I clicked sign in before I realized that it wasn't the real YouTube website I have run Avast MBAM and TDSSKiller They all returned No infections found Not sure what to do now so I am posting here I hope someone can help Thanks

A:YouTube links redirecting to YouTube clone site

did you put in things like password and username when you pressed the sign in button ? if yes then change password in case you lose your account

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/620402/youtube-links-redirecting-to-youtube-clone-site/
Relevancy 40.85%

This is getting to be frustrating. I just bought a new Vaio laptop with the following specs:

Intel Core i3 370M 2.4 GHz processor
4GB of RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
500GB HDD
17" monitor
Blu-ray player

I can watch YouTube videos only if they're embedded on other pages or if I copy the url from the embed code. On YouTube, I get these strange artifacts, and while I can hear the video playing, I cannot actually watch it. This is frustrating, obviously, and I don't know what to do because nobody else's problem seems to match mine exactly (they receive error messages and the like).

EDIT: I have fixed the problem. Turned off hardware acceleration in the settings menu. Thank you all for your help.

Relevancy 40.85%

When I try to open google or youtube I get some fake pages filled of advertisements The address bar shows quot not google fake errors 500 Fake youtube found and server and google com quot or quot youtube com quot only The elements on these pages contain reference to quot smartname com quot if that may help Also I m hitting a lot of server not found errors I know that they are fake because of the general url structure For example If I try to visit website com I get redirected to quot website Fake google and youtube and fake 500 server not found errors com pages error error htm quot This seems to happen with websites that help in removing malware and spyware but with many other Fake google and youtube and fake 500 server not found errors websites too Even bleeping computer can t be Fake google and youtube and fake 500 server not found errors opened it gets redirected to quot www bleepingcomputer com pages error error htm quot I m currently using a web cgi proxy to make this post I checked my hosts file and it doesn t contain any reference to malware sites or other unknown websites I hit these pages and errors after some time I start browsing the internet - like or minutes later I mainly use chrome but have checked with firefox and IE but still get these errors Any help is appreciated Thanks you PS I already have gmer logs and the file attach txt from dds logs - however I m unable to attach it due to proxy issues Can I paste the contents in the post itself DDS Ver - - - FAT x Run by Lokesh Sharma at on Thu Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT AV avast Internet Security On-access scanning enabled Updated DB - F - A -B - A FD D FW avast Internet Security enabled DB - F - A -B - A FD D Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchSVCHOST EXEC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcsSVCHOST EXESVCHOST EXEC WINDOWS Explorer EXED Windows Softwares Avast afwServ exeD Windows Softwares Avast AvastSvc exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeSVCHOST EXEC Program Files Google Update GoogleUpdate exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvcD Windows Softwares WinAutomation WinAutomation ServiceAgent exeD Windows SOFTWA AVAST avastUI exeC Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files Internet Download Manager IDMan exeC Program Files Internet Download Manager IEMonitor exeC Documents and Settings Lokesh Sharma Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Documents and Settings Lokesh Sharma Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Documents and Settings Lokesh Sharma Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Documents and Settings Lokesh Sharma Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Documents and Settings Lokesh Sharma Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Documents and Settings Lokesh Sharma Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exeD Windows Softwares Notepad notepad exeD IDM Downloads General dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page about blankuInternet Settings ProxyServer uInternet Settings ProxyOverride lt local gt BHO IDMIEHlprObj Class c - - b-a bf- b c a a - c program files internet download manager IDMIECC dllBHO SnagIt Toolbar Loader c d-c - c - -fce ad c - d windows softwares snagit SnagitBHO dllBHO D -C F - efb- B - ECA - No FileBHO RoboForm BHO d a - d - d - - e a - c program files siber systems ai roboform roboform dllBHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dllBHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllTB amp RoboForm d a - d - d - - e a - c program files siber systems ai roboform roboform dllTB Snagit ff e -abde- eb-b e-d aab cabe - d windows softwares snagit SnagitIEAddin dllTB EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - No FileTB FF E -ABDE- EB-B E-D AAB CABE... Read more

A:Fake google and youtube and fake 500 server not found errors

Hi,Welcome to Bleeping Computer. My name is m0le and I will be helping you with your log.Please subscribe to this topic, if you haven't already. You can subscribe by clicking the Options box to the right of your topic title and selecting Track This Topic.Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible.Please reply to this post so I know you are there.The forum is busy and we need to have replies as soon as possible. If I haven't had a reply after 3 days I will bump the topic and if you do not reply by the following day after that then I will close the topic.Once I receive a reply then I will return with your first instructions.Thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/331841/fake-google-and-youtube-and-fake-500-server-not-found-errors/