Windows Support Forum

Google frame plug in partnered with IE?

Q: Google frame plug in partnered with IE?

This is quoted right from a web page, just curious how true it is and if its necessary, thanks Sandie
Computerworld - Microsoft's Internet Explorer zips through JavaScript nearly 10 times faster than usual when Google's new Chrome Frame plug-in is partnered with the browser, benchmark tests show.
According to tests run by Computerworld, Internet Explorer 8 (IE8)and(IE9) with the plug-in was 9.6 times faster than on its own. Computerworld ran the SunSpider JavaScript benchmark suite three times each with Chrome Frame, and than without the plug-in, then averaged the scores.
Released Tuesday, Chrome Frame lets IE utilize the Chrome browser's WebKit rendering engine, as well as its high-performance V8 JavaScript engine. Google pitched the plug-in as a way to instantly improve the performance of the notoriously slow IE, and as a way for Web developers to support standards IE can't handle, such as HTML 5.

also what exactly is Google Chrome Frame plug-in?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Google frame plug in partnered with IE?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Google frame plug in partnered with IE?

Google Chrome Frame FAQ - The Chromium Projects

It sounds like both the website and the user have to have this installed in order to do anything:
Does Google Chrome Frame handle the display of all websites when I install it

No, only sites that explicitly opt-in to using it will take advantage of its capabilities.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/182431-google-frame-plug-partnered-ie.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Doubles IE8's potential security problems, cripples privacy mode, argues exec.
Microsoft today warned Internet Explorer (IE) users that they could double their security woes if they installed and used Google Chrome Frame, the plug-in that provides better JavaScript performance and adds support for HTML 5 to Microsoft's browser.
"It's not necessarily that plug-ins aren't or can't be secure, but that running a browser within a browser doubles the potential attack surface in a way that we don't see is particularly helpful," said Amy Bazdukas, Microsoft's general manager for IE.

Read more -
Microsoft blasts Google over Chrome Frame plug-in | Security Central - InfoWorld

http://www.vistax64.com/system-security/249498-microsoft-blasts-google-over-chrome-frame-plug.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello - i have just downloaded IE9 for Win 7 x64 bit and was wondering if it would be worth installing the Google Chrome Frame to see if i get any speed increases, or should i stay with IE9 frame

Regards

Relevancy 52.89%

Hello I ve seen similar problems discussed here and tried some of the same solutions with limited success My computer is a little bit useable now The system is Windows XP Home Media Center edition We have McAfee Ad Google redirects Axwin Frame Aware Spybot and Malware Bytes trying but not suceeding The symptoms that we first noticed was that when you clicked on search results from Google page you didn t go to the right place Then we started getting Axwin Frame errors where it said it tried to write memory location and failed and that the computer would soon shut down I found the shutdown -a help and now I can try to fix the computer The first time in installed and ran Malware bytes it found some things but the computer is still infected I m running another scan now I was thinking of running Combofix but after reading this Axwin Frame Google redirects forum decided to follow the advice and wait for help I know I haven t included a lot of detailed error messages but as I said others on this forum are reporting the exact same symptoms Thanks Mike lost in the NW

A:Axwin Frame Google redirects

Hello and welcome. Go into control panel and REmove anything ADOBE, we can get it back later.If Teatimer is running in SpyBot ,it needs to be stopped for now.Post the MBam scan log when done.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Next run ATF and SAS: If you cannot access Safe Mode,run in normal ,but let me know.Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".From your regular user account..Download Attribune's ATF Cleaner and then SUPERAntiSpyware , Free Home Version. Save both to desktop ..DO NOT run yet.Open SUPER from icon and install and Update itUnder Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):Close browsers before scanning.Scan for tracking cookies.Terminate memory threats before quarantining.Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program. DO NOT run yet.Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)Using the F8 MethodRestart your computer. When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu. Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys. Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode. Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.Click the Empty Selected button.If you use Firefox or Opera browser click that browser at the top and choose: Select AllClick the Empty Selected button.If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.NOW Scan with SUPEROpen from the desktop icon or the program Files listOn the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.Perform a Complete scan. After scan,Verify they are all checked.Click OK on the summary screen to quarantine all found items.If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.Click Close to exit the program.Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/293245/axwin-frame-google-redirects/
Relevancy 52.89%

Quote Today we're releasing an early version of Google Chrome Frame an open source plug-in that brings HTML and other open web technologies to Internet Explorer We're building Google Chrome Frame to help web developers deliver faster richer applications like Google Wave Recent JavaScript performance improvements and the emergence of HTML have enabled web applications to do things that could previously only be done by desktop software One challenge developers face in using these new technologies is that they are not yet supported by Internet Explorer Developers can't afford to ignore IE most people use some version of IE so they end up spending lots of time implementing work-arounds or limiting the functionality of their apps With Google Chrome Frame developers can now take advantage of the latest open web technologies even in Internet Explorer From a faster Javascript engine to support for current web technologies like HTML 's offline capabilities and lt canvas gt to modern CSS Layout handling Google Chrome Google Chrome IE pluggin Frame Frame enables these features within IE with no additional coding or Google Chrome Frame IE pluggin testing for different browser versions To start using Google Chrome Frame all developers need to do is to add a single tag lt meta http-equiv quot X-UA-Compatible quot content quot chrome quot gt When Google Chrome Frame detects this tag it switches automatically to using Google Chrome's speedy WebKit-based rendering engine It's that easy For users installing Google Chrome Frame will allow them Google Chrome Frame IE pluggin to seamlessly enjoy modern web apps at blazing speeds through the familiar interface of the version of IE that they are currently using We believe that Google Chrome Frame makes life easier for web developers as well as users While this is still an early version intended for developers our team invites you to try out this for your site You can start by reading our documentation Please share your feedback in our discussion group and file any bugs you find through the Chromium issue tracker Source - Chromium Blog Introducing Google Chrome Frame Install - http code google com chrome chromeframe

A:Google Chrome Frame IE pluggin

I've just tested adding the tag to our site and installing the plugin....It's insanely fast, but breaks most of the site so I have now removed the tag.

Looks good for the future though.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/25986-google-chrome-frame-ie-pluggin.html
Relevancy 52.46%

I have created a website for my boy scout troop.  Please see the website at this link.  http://www.bsatroop856.org/  This is a google site, and I embedded a google calendar into the webpage using googles gadget, giving it all the proper
permissions.  I am able to view the calendar fine in other browsers, but with IE, I get the error message "This content cannot be displayed in a frame.  To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of
this content does not allowed it to be displayed in a frame."  How can I fix this problem so that everyone can view it?  I have already checked my security settings.  I need a work around so that anyone who comes to the site can view the
information without having to manipulate their browser settings.  Thanks.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a767a255-3f21-4f2d-adda-4a3a15f161bb/cannot-view-embeded-google-calendar-in-a-frame?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 51.6%

Google Chrome if I remember right has it's own window style
but when I run it on windows 7 the Windows Aero Frame is wrapped around it

How do I disable this?

For Windows Live Messenger it was only a matter of adding a registry key in the registry..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-do-you-disable-vista-win-7-aero-frame-in-google-chrome.808693/
Relevancy 51.6%

Referred from here http www bleepingcomputer com forums t axwin-frame-window-popup-svchostexe-application-error OBDDS Ver - - Microsoft Windows XP ProfessionalBoot Device Device HarddiskVolume Install Date PMSystem Uptime PM hours ago Motherboard ASUSTek Computer INC NAGAMI LProcessor AMD Athlon Processor Socket mhz Disk Partitions C is FIXED NTFS - GiB PopUps Yahoo/Google Axwin Frame redirects, total GiB free D is FIXED FAT - GiB total GiB free E is CDROM F is RemovableG is RemovableH is RemovableI is Removable Disabled Device Manager Items System Restore Points RP PM - Software Distribution Service RP PM - Software Distribution Service RP PM - Software Distribution Service RP PM - System CheckpointRP PM - Software Distribution Service RP PM - Software Distribution Service RP AM - Software Distribution Service RP AM Yahoo/Google redirects, Axwin Frame PopUps - System CheckpointRP AM - Software Distribution Service RP PM - System CheckpointRP Yahoo/Google redirects, Axwin Frame PopUps PM - System CheckpointRP PM - System CheckpointRP PM - System CheckpointRP PM - System CheckpointRP AM - System CheckpointRP PM - System CheckpointRP AM - System CheckpointRP AM - Software Distribution Yahoo/Google redirects, Axwin Frame PopUps Service RP PM - System CheckpointRP PM - System CheckpointRP PM - Software Distribution Service RP PM - System CheckpointRP PM - System CheckpointRP AM - System CheckpointRP AM - System CheckpointRP PM - Restore OperationRP PM - System CheckpointRP PM - Software Distribution Service RP AM - Restore OperationRP AM - Software Distribution Service RP PM - System CheckpointRP AM - System CheckpointRP AM - System CheckpointRP AM - System CheckpointRP AM - System CheckpointRP AM - Restore OperationRP AM - Avira AntiVir Personal - RP PM - Software Distribution Service RP AM - Installed Windows Media Player RP AM - Software Distribution Service RP AM - Restore OperationRP AM - Software Distribution Service RP AM - Software Distribution Service RP PM - System CheckpointRP PM - Avira AntiVir Personal - RP AM - Software Distribution Service RP PM - Software Distribution Service RP PM - Restore OperationRP PM - Software Distribution Service RP PM - Avira AntiVir Personal - RP PM - Avira AntiVir Personal - RP PM - Software Distribution Service RP PM - System CheckpointRP PM - Software Distribution Service RP PM - Restore OperationRP PM - Restore OperationRP PM - Revo Uninstaller Pro's restore point - Avira AntiVir Personal - Free AntivirusRP PM - Revo Uninstaller Pro's restore point - Avira AntiVir Personal - Free AntivirusRP PM - Revo Uninstaller Pro's restore point - Avira AntiVir Personal - Free AntivirusRP PM - Software Distribution Service RP AM - Restore OperationRP AM - Restore OperationRP AM - System CheckpointRP AM - System CheckpointRP PM - System CheckpointRP AM - Restore OperationRP AM - System CheckpointRP PM - Avira AntiVir Personal - RP PM - Avira AntiVir Personal - RP AM - System CheckpointRP PM - System Checkpoint Installed Programs Adobe Flash Player ActiveXAdobe Reader Alien Outbreak Ancient SudokuAvira AntiVir Personal - Free AntivirusBejeweled DeluxeBig Kahuna ReefBlackhawk Striker Blasterball RemixBlasterball RevolutionBookworm DeluxeBounce SymphonyBufferChmCelebrity ToolbarChuzzle DeluxeCompaq Connections remove only CP AtenaShokunin ConfigCP CalendarTemplates cp LightScribeConfigcp OnlineProjectsConfigCP Package Basic CP Package Variety CP Package Variety CP Package Variety CP Panorama Configcp PosterPrintConfigcp UpdateProjectsConfigCueTourCustomer Experience EnhancementData Fax SoftModem with SmartCPDestinationsDeviceManagementQFolderDiner DashDISCoverEasy Internet Sign-upEnhanced Multimedia Keyboard SolutionFairiesFamily FeudFATEFlip WordsFullDPAppQFolderGemMaster MysticGoogle Toolbar for Internet ExplorerHigh Definition Audio Driver Package - KB Hotfix for Windows Media Format SDK KB Hotfix for Windows Media Player KB Hotfix for Windows Media Player KB Hotfix for Windows XP KB Hotfix for Win... Read more

A:Yahoo/Google redirects, Axwin Frame PopUps

Hello,My name is Syler and I will be helping you to solve your Malware issues. If you have since resolved your issues I would appreciate if youwould let me no so I can close this topic, if you still need help please let me no what issues you are still having, in your next reply.We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up.Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)Please download GMER from one of the following locations, and save it to your desktop:Main MirrorThis version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zip MirrorThis version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs, as this process may crash your computer.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security program drivers will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double click on Gmer to run it.Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.You may see a rootkit warning window, If you do, click No.Untick the following boxes on the right side of the Gmer screen.SectionsIAT/EATFilesShow AllClick on and wait for the scan to finish.If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.Push and save the logfile to your desktop.Copy and Paste the contents of that file in your next post.Then please post back here with the following: log.txt info.txt Gmer logThanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/294592/yahoogoogle-redirects-axwin-frame-popups/
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi all I tried the Google chrome randomly error Not get Windows Genuine -- frame Google plugin for IE -- now my LEGAL system W RTM downloaded from technet is giving me randomly quot This edition of Windows might not be genuine I then activate it activates OK until I next Google frame -- get Windows Not Genuine error randomly need some windows updates -- same thing happens Uninstalling the wretched thing doesn't help Still Google frame -- get Windows Not Genuine error randomly get same message Fortunately I have a backup of my system BEFORE I did the install Google frame -- get Windows Not Genuine error randomly I restored that and everything is fine again I'm not really sure what the google chrome plugin was meant to do -- If browsing speeds are slow IMO it's either because you have a slow network connection or the target website is being overloaded I agree if there is cludgy code on a website then this could also be an issue but most of the websites I visit usually don't have the quot horrendous spaghetti code quot problem Plugins can be a good idea but not when they BREAK the actual application they are supposed to enhance Cheers jimbo

A:Google frame -- get Windows Not Genuine error randomly

Windows 7 still has problems. Even though it's uniquely awesome it does have bugs. I get a "Genuine Activation" error after I resume from Sleep. I right click "Computer", I go to properties and the genuine sticker is gone. It's not there. Restarting seems to fix the issue.
Think of Vista. Up 'till today, even with all updates and service packs, there are STILL bugs. Windows Seven WILL develop just fine and soon we will hopefully have a bug-free environment.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/26473-google-frame-get-windows-not-genuine-error-randomly.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello and thanks in advanceI seem to have two problemI will get a pop-up that says AXWIN Frame Window svchost.exe application error. If I ignore it not much happens. If I hit ok or cancel, it will likely lead to a problem where another window will pop-up and say the system will shutdown in 60 seconds. This problem is much more prevalent on one user account versus another.Second, my Google searches are redirected.what is my next step?Thanks

A:AXWIN Frame Window & Google Searches Redirected

Hello! My name is Sam and I will be helping you. In order to see what's going on with your computer I will ask for you to post various logs from the tools that we will use to resolve your issue. Please also share with me any information about how your computer is reacting and behaving each step of the way as we work through this process.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.We need to create an OTL ReportPlease download OTL from hereSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.Under the Custom Scan box paste this innetsvcs%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe/md5starteventlog.dllscecli.dllnetlogon.dllcngaudit.dllsceclt.dllntelogon.dlllogevent.dlliaStor.sysnvstor.sysatapi.sysIdeChnDr.sysviasraid.sysAGP440.sysvaxscsi.sysnvatabus.sysviamraid.sysnvata.sysnvgts.sysiastorv.sysViPrt.syseNetHook.dllahcix86.sysKR10N.sys/md5stop%systemroot%\*. /mp /s%systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfilesCREATERESTOREPOINTClick the "Quick Scan" button.The scan should take just a few minutes.Please copy and paste both logs back here in your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/292025/axwin-frame-window-google-searches-redirected/
Relevancy 51.17%

Defends plug-in says it makes IE more secure not less Google hit back at Microsoft today defending the security of its new Chrome Frame plug-in and claiming that the software actually makes Internet Explorer IE safer and more at Google Chrome barks Microsoft back over security. Frame secure quot Accessing sites using Google Chrome Frame brings Google Chrome's security features to Internet Explorer users quot said a Google spokesman today quot It provides strong phishing and malware protection absent in IE robust Google barks back at Microsoft over Chrome Frame security. sandboxing technology in IE and on Windows XP and defenses from emerging online threats that are available in days rather than months quot Although both IE and IE Google barks back at Microsoft over Chrome Frame security. include a quot sandbox quot defense dubbed quot Protected Mode quot the feature works only when the browsers are run in Vista IE and IE or Windows IE Google's Chrome Frame however prevents malicious code from escaping the browser -- and worming its way into say the operating system -- on Windows XP as well Further Reading - Google barks back at Microsoft over Chrome Frame security

http://www.vistax64.com/system-security/249912-google-barks-back-microsoft-over-chrome-frame-security.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi I have picked up a browser Frame and Window AXWIN redirect Google error links hijacker that redirects to random sites Google links redirect and AXWIN Frame Window error Sometimes clicking on a Google search link will actually go to the correct site but not always Along with this a Data Execution Prevention dialog box comes up when Windows first displays the GUI stating that Windows has closed the Generic Host Process for Win Services program Eventually a dialog box comes up with the title AXWIN Frame Window Google links redirect and AXWIN Frame Window error svchost exe - Application Error I am running Windows XP Home with service pack on an HP Pavilion a n I use Firefox version for browsing I have scanned with Ad-Aware Malware-bytes Anti-Malware and McAfee Security Center version I use McAfee for my active virus protection I have read the preparation guide and am posting the DDS and RootRepeal logs below Thank you for your help in advance VicDDS Google links redirect and AXWIN Frame Window error Ver - - - NTFSx Run by HP Administrator at on Mon Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV McAfee VirusScan On-access scanning enabled Updated coloro E FW McAfee Personal Firewall enabled coloro E Running Processes C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcssvchost exesvchost exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exesvchost exeC Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC WINDOWS arservice exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC WINDOWS system cisvc exeC WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exeC WINDOWS eHome ehSched exeC WINDOWS system FsUsbExService ExeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF coloro E PifSvc exeC Program Files McAfee SiteAdvisor McSACore exeC PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exec PROGRA COMMON mcafee mna mcnasvc exec PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEC Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exeC Program Files McAfee MSK MskSrver exec PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exesvchost exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF coloro E PifSvc exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exeC WINDOWS ARPWRMSG EXEC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvcC WINDOWS system dumprep exeC Program Files Samsung Samsung New PC Studio NPSAgent exeC Program Files Cloudmark SpamNet OE snoe exeC Program Files Updates from HP Program Updates from HP exeC Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exeC Program Files Western Digital WD SmartWare WD Drive Manager WDDMStatus exeC Program Files Western Digital WD SmartWare Front Parlor WDSmartWare exeC Program Files Sony Sony Picture Utility VolumeWatcher SPUVolumeWatcher exeC Program Files Western Digital WD SmartWare WD Drive Manager WDDMService exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC Program Files Western Digital WD SmartWare Front Parlor WDSmartWareBackgroundService exeC Program Files Yahoo SoftwareUpdate YahooAUService exeC WINDOWS system dllhost exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exeC PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exeC Program Files Outlook Express msimn exeC Program Files Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilterC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC WINDOWS system cidaemon exeC WINDOWS system cidaemon exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware Ad-AwareAdmin exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware Ad-AwareAdmin exeC Documents and Settings HP Administrator Desktop dds scrC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exe Pseudo HJT ... Read more

A:Google links redirect and AXWIN Frame Window error

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main MirrorThis version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped MirrorThis version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/292601/google-links-redirect-and-axwin-frame-window-error/
Relevancy 50.74%

Sure, Google Chrome Frame increases the Microsoft IE attack surface?

? but there?s more to the issue than what?s currently being bickered about.
Google?s Chrome Frame plugin for Internet Explorer is meant to incorporate web 2.0 functionality that the IE browser currently does not support. As reported in [1] Microsoft fired back claiming that Google?s plugin will double the threat landscape for Internet Explorer users and that they would not recommend this plugin to their relatives. While Microsoft?s statement has some theoretical truth to it ? in the superficial conjecture that more code means more vulnerabilities ? it naively discounts the beneficial security features the plugin can add to the system.

Source -
Sure, Google Chrome Frame increases the Microsoft IE attack surface&hellip; | SophosLabs blog

http://www.vistax64.com/system-security/249648-sophoslabs-sure-google-chrome-frame-increases-microsoft-ie-attack-surface.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Win. 8/64 bit

Google is my browser, but do i want google's plug=in's ...i..e. Native Client and or PDFVIEWER ? advantages/disadvantages ? also any idea how to stop annoying ad popups that i have to 'x'-to close or the auto-runs at same time i'm on a site ? have disabled flash-player also..thanks in advance ALSO: i get popup notices to update Adobe Flash but thought Google updates that automatically - inotherwords are these popup ''updates' required ''legit'' ? ..edythe

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/72392-google-plug-ins-do-i-want-them.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I have flightradar on my computer, It works except when I go to the cockpit view, this is the error message I get.   "The Google Earth Plugin is now installed!
Restart the browser to see it in action."
How do I fix this? I have restarted the computer but still get this same message.  what is the google earth plug in?  My regular google earth works fine, so don't know why I get this message when I try to watch the cockpit view...

Thanks for any help on this..

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/489641/google-plug-in/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi I have been having some major malware troubles for awhile now An infected Virus: Google Unknown redirects svchost.exe Application Window: "AXWIN Frame - Error" e-mail started it I think with a quot Security tool quot program which I removed with malwarebytes along with a few other things long time ago thought nothing of it at the time to keep a log Recently some google searches have been redirected to unknown or irrelivent sites Also about three to ten minutes after startup I receive an error message quot Generic host processes for win services has encountered a problem and needs to close quot etc It looks similar to a program getting killed by DEP the error signature from the more info link in the error szAppName svchost Unknown Virus: "AXWIN Frame Window: svchost.exe - Application Error" Google redirects exe szAppVer szModName unknownszModVer offset fcf a ---end of signature---Next awhile Unknown Virus: "AXWIN Frame Window: svchost.exe - Application Error" Google redirects later another error appears title quot AXWIN Frame Window svchost exe - Application Error quot content quot The Exception Privileged instruction xc occured in the application at location c f f a click OK to terminate the programClick CANCEL to debug the program quot ---end---as long as I ignore the dialogs and don t close them the system stays relatively stable if that s possible in this case If either is closed the system will do various things from simply locking up to forcing a shutdown mentioning DCOM services I have been able to cancel it with shutdown -a Finally after a long time as I type this the system randomly sleeps it shouldn t I have set it to never sleep I apologize for the excessively long post System Specs HP pavilion a cWindows XP Home SP -- updated recently to the best of my knoledge could this be a problem Intel pentium Ghz GB RAMMalwarebytes McAfee securityEDIT this system runs GRUB on the MBR however stage and are on an external hdd installation error I think windows recovery console is installed on the system DDS log file dds txt ---begin---DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Matthew Miller at on Wed Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV McAfee VirusScan On-access scanning enabled Updated B EE - - CDE-A A-DD BA FAD FW McAfee Personal Firewall enabled B - C F- -BDA - CA DA E Running Processes C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcsC Program Files DigitalPersona Bin DPWinLct exesvchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exesvchost exeC PROGRA COMMON AOL ACS acsd exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC WINDOWS system bgsvcgen exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC WINDOWS system drivers dcfssvc exeC Program Files DigitalPersona Bin DpHost exeC Program Files Common Files Intuit Update Service IntuitUpdateService exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC WINDOWS system drivers KodakCCS exeC Program Files McAfee SiteAdvisor McSACore exeC PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exec PROGRA COMMON mcafee mna mcnasvc exec PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exeC PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEC Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exeC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvcC WINDOWS wanmpsvc exeC Program Files DigitalPersona Bin DPFUSMgr exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilterc PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC HP KBD KBD EXEC WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exeC PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exeC WINDOWS system LVCOMS EXEC WINDOWS system taskswitch exeC WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exeC WINDOWS system hphmon exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC PROGRA Yahoo browser ybrwicon exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC PROGRA Yahoo browser ycommon exeC Program ... Read more

A:Unknown Virus: "AXWIN Frame Window: svchost.exe - Application Error" Google redirects

Hello , And to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum. My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here.-----------------------------------------------------------If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Post both logs (no need to zip attach.txt).Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main MirrorThis version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped MirrorThis version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.-------------------------------------------------------------Please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the followingThe cleaning process is not instant. DDS logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen. Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.Unfortunately, if I do no... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/291155/unknown-virus-axwin-frame-window-svchostexe-application-error-google-redirects/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi, I have Vista and my version of Windows Media Player will not allow me to view my .wmv files frame by frame which I really need to know. Can anybody suggest a media player that will enable this facility?

thank you for any ideas

A:Media player that will let me view frame by frame?

VLC: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Use the button that I have circled in my screenshot (click on thumbnail at base of post) to slow the playback down.

Regards,
Reventon

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/media-player-that-will-let-me-view-frame-by-frame-489891.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I would go onto my computer and after a few seconds everything would freeze. I couldn't close the program I was in or open a new one. Having tried numerous times I decided to reinstall XP from the company CD given to me by the company I bought the computer from. I did this. The computer is now exceptionally slow and the screen seems to scroll downwards in slow motion, as if frame by frame. On restarting the computer this happens and the dark screen gradually becomes lighter and eventually becomes light blue. I am told I might have be a problem in Device Manager, but I haven't a clue to be honest. The mouse indicator moves about - not too badly, but everything is so slow. This is the same in Safe Mode. Please help.

A:Reinstalled Xp Very Slow Moves Frame By Frame

Did you also reinstall all of your device drivers? Find your machine make and model on the web and download all the drivers. Then install them.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/95308/reinstalled-xp-very-slow-moves-frame-by-frame/
Relevancy 49.45%

This is really stupid, I just want to watch an animation video file to see how they did it, movement wise and it's in Divx format but Quicktime claims it doesn't have the Divx codec (I'm on Windows XP and all the other programs work correctly with Divx) Is there, either a way of installing Divx for Quicktime or another program which will allow me to watch an animation frame by frame without putting it into an editior like After effects. I mean I thought Media Player would have had this build into it, it's not like cutting edge tech. or something.

Thanks in advance for all help.

A:Frame by Frame video program like Quicktime

Windows Media Player is not the thing to expect features from. Pretty much every decent video player supports frame by frame. Try BSPlayer or Micro DVD player or Virtual Dub for example. You may not be able to watch the movie frame by frame even with a more advanced player and you will need a video editor. I think it's the encoding style of some codecs.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/frame-by-frame-video-program-like-quicktime.11063/
Relevancy 48.59%

today for the first time, in trying to load a game, i ran into a "missing plug-in" message instead of the game loading. i've tried several different things, including uninstalling google chrome and reinstalling it...no dice...i uninstalled flash (google chrome has flash built in, as i discovered)...now i can't find a place to download and reinstall flash...and windows (7 ultimate in my case) popped up a "flash.ocx not found" window. i searched and sure enough, there was no flash.ocx...i downloaded it, but now, since windows 7 doesn't have an i386 file folder, i don't know where to put it...i'm sitting here laughing at myself for being such a dunce...all help gratefully accepted!!!

A:missing plug-in in google chrome

You shouldn't be downloading individual system files like flash.ocx and trying to squeeze them into the operating system. This can lead to incompatibility and problems with updates.

For other browsers like IE and Firefox, the whole Flash package needs to be installed and the browser restarted, but Chrome already has its own up to date version of Flash integrated.

Flash for Internet Explorer: Download - FileHippo.com
Flash for Non-IE browsers: Download - FileHippo.com
(FileHippo is usually much quicker than downloading from Adobe's website)

Does the error message tell you which plugin is missing?

What game/website are you having trouble with?

To make sure Flash is enabled in Chrome, type about:plugins in the address bar and hit Enter. You'll see a list of installed plugins. They should all be enabled, including Flash.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/missing-plug-in-in-google-chrome-621542.html
Relevancy 48.59%

don't know which plug-in is missing. i have flash 11 and java 6.30 installed, i actually had java 6.29 installed, uninstalled it and downloaded and installed 6.30, i'm not given the option of "install plug-in" in a yellow bar across the top of the page the bar isn't there. any ideas?

i just uninstalled flash and uninstalled and reinstalled google chrome, but when i reinstalled google chrome, it didn't download and install flash along with it.

i also cleared java cache and cleared browsing history.

i tried a restart yesterday, nothing good happened but after i shut down for the night, when i started up this morning, things are working again...go figure...

back to the same problem...can someone please help? i'm out of ideas... :(

A:missing plug-in in google chrome

Hi,

So I am going to assume that you are having problems with java and flash on chrome?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/missing-plug-in-in-google-chrome-630044.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Hi,I was watching a stream on twitch.tv, it was working perfectly fine.. untill the crash report came, since then i cant watch streams without getting shockwave crash reports. I have tried uninstalling and installing the flash. I also have the latest version for chrome. Windows 7 (32-bit) Help would be appreciated.Thanks, ilovramen12Edit: Moved topic from Windows 7 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

A:Google Chrome The following plug-in has crashed : Shockwave Flash

Nevermind, it crashed again :/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/438795/google-chrome-the-following-plug-in-has-crashed-shockwave-flash/
Relevancy 47.3%

Sorry, but the problem is not solved

how come on skype the people can hear me, but on gmail.com with google talk / plug in, they can not hear me.

I asked for help and the help obviously did not work.

If somebody can please help me with teamviewer, that would be great!

If you can help me fix this problem.

thank you

A:Problem not solved for being able to be heard with google talk plug in with gmail.com

Please do not start duplicate threads for the same question. You have an exisiting thread located here where someone responded to your question but you did not return or answer them: http://forums.techguy.org/windows-xp/1121574-i-am-trying-make-outgoing.html

Also, please remember that support is done through the forums not through email or Facebook. Also posting your email address in an open forum is a bad idea but a great way to get on spammer's emailing lists; for those two reasons I have removed your email address from both posts.

I'm also closing this thread as duplicate threads are not allowed by forum rules, please continue with your previous thread by responding to it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-not-solved-for-being-able-to-be-heard-with-google-talk-plug-in-with-gmail-com.1121594/
Relevancy 47.3%

Google recently made waves by introducing the framework for a tool that will bolster email encryption through a coming plug-in for its Chrome browser. TechCrunch noted the complexity of the problem that Google is taking on, and that it seemed like a worthy task.
However, Google left a little easter egg in the code that is more than funny.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/06/04/nsa-mocking-easter-egg-found-in-googles-new-email-encryption-plugin/

Cheeky buggers.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/537307/nsa-mocking-easter-egg-found-in-googles-new-email-encryption-plug-in/
Relevancy 46.01%

I keep getting this error on my computer at work. IT has ignored my request for help for over a year. If this isn't something that you can help me with it's OK. but if this is something that I can fix myself, I'd like to go ahead and troubleshoot the problem.We are running Windows XP Professional 2002 Service Pack 3. I've a Dell Optiplex 755.

A:**SELECTION-LIST fld-Shortcut-List does not fit in parent FRAME FRAME-Shortcuts. (649

Hello,

Do you have any desktop widgets installed?

See this first:
EDITOR widget does not fill in parent frame

May not be related... But its a starting point.

To change your display settings follow the following link:
Microsoft Corporation

Let us know how you get on.
Dave

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/selection-list-fld-shortcut-list-does-not-fit-in-parent-frame-frame-shortcuts-649-a-632834.html
Relevancy 45.15%

I've been trying for a week now to fix these main issues

Google search links redirecting
DCOM Server process launcher service terminated unexpextedly
Plug and Play service terminated unexpetedly

I also have some minor problems with

Host process for windows services stopped working and was closed
Windows encountered a problem and had to shutdown
blue screen of death

So far I've done a full scan with AVG 8.5, malawarebytes, Spybot and Avast
AVG and Avast came up with nothing
Malware got rid of 7 things
Spybot got rid of 19 items

I've uninstalled Avast as it seemed useless and took forever but still have the other 3. Did get rid of the DCOM problem for about 5 days but it came back this morning. I realize that this is some sort of rootkit / trojan / virus problem but I'm at loss as how to fix it permantly and keep the problem from ever coming back. Please help

A:Google search redirect / dcom server process / plug & play service terminated reboot

Here is the copy of the dds. I tried running Gmer but it froze up and couldn't finish twice

DDS (Ver_09-12-01.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Owner at 9:03:04.30 on Wed 01/27/2010
Internet Explorer: 7.0.6001.18000 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_17
SP: Spybot - Search and Destroy *enabled* (Updated) {ED588FAF-1B8F-43B4-ACA8-8E3C85DADBE9}
SP: Windows Defender *enabled* (Updated) {D68DDC3A-831F-4FAE-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}

============== Running Processes ===============

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.toshibadirect.com/dpdstart
uDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://www.toshibadirect.com/dpdstart
mDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://www.toshibadirect.com/dpdstart
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
BHO: MRI_DISABLED - No File
BHO: NCO 2.0 IE BHO - No File
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer: {3049c3e9-b461-4bc5-8870-4c09146192ca} - c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg8\avgssie.dll
BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection: {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
BHO: {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - No File
BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper: {72853161-30c5-4d22-b7f9-0bbc1d38a37e} - c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
uRun: [TOSCDSPD] c:\program files\toshiba\toscdspd\TOSCDSPD.exe
uRun: [Sidebar] "c:\program files\windows sidebar\Sidebar.exe" /autorun
uRun: [ehTray.exe] c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
uRun: [WMPNSCFG] c:\program files\windows media player\WMPNSCFG.exe
uRun: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\TeaTimer.exe
mRun: [StartCCC] "c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\core-static\CLIStart.exe"
mRun: [RtHDVCpl] RtHDVCpl.exe
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [TPwrMain] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.EXE
mRun: [HSON] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TBS\HSON.exe
mRun: [00TCrdMain] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe
mRun: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
mRun: [GrooveMonitor] "c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [TkBellExe] "c:\program files\common files\real\update_ob\realsched.exe" -osboot
mRun: [AVG8_TRAY] c:\progra~1\avg\avg8\avgtray.exe
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
mRun: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
uPolicies-explorer: NoDesktopCleanupWizard = 1 (0x1)
mPolicies-system: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0 (0x0)
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\ONBttnIE.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
IE: {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/google-search-redirect-dcom-server-process-plug-and-play-service-terminated-reboot-455843.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I verified the PSU is good.
I removed all drives, all cards, even memory.
All the fans spin for a moment then nothing they stop.

I assume the MB is now destroyed? A GTX 260 has two 6 pin power connectors, since the PSU only had one 6 pin power connector, I thought to try it.

MB is Asus P5QC
So is it dead?

A:Plug in GTX 260, hooked up one 6 pin power plug, motherboard wont post

Did you read the GTX 260 manual to see if it has to have the two connectors on?
This is an old MB, so it has a story. Tell us how did you get it and what memory, GPU etc it has before.
With no memory it won't boot. Do you have a speaker connected to the MB so you can hear the beeps when you turn it on?
Witch power supply you have? GTX 260 requires 500W as minimum.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/400301-plug-gtx-260-hooked-up-one-6-pin-power-plug-motherboard-wont-post.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I want to replace ps/2 plug of my keyboard which has five wires named yellow, grey, red, black and open wires, with usb plug having four wires coloured red, green, white and black. when I connect them just by hit n try method, computer say usb device not recognized

A:how can i ensure correct keyboad ps/2 plug replacement with usb plug,help

USB keyboards are so cheap now it seems a waste of time going that route. Plus you can get a ps/2 to USB adapter that is even cheaper

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-can-i-ensure-correct-keyboad-ps-2-plug-replacement-with-usb-plug-help.1133087/
Relevancy 44.29%

I have an external hard drive Seagate backup plus 1 tb working fine with Sony vaio E15136 win 8.1 64 bit 4gb Ram. As long as I change the power supply i.e either plug in or plug out the power supply of my laptop, external drive is re-detected.
The external drive draws power from laptop.No external power source.
In case of USB pen drives this thing didn't happen.
Looking for any solution or explanation?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/389515-seagate-back-up-plus-1-tb-reloads-when-i-plug-plug-out-power.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I have an almost fresh install of xp on my desktop and want to avoid cluttering the hard drive with stuff to slow it down. One of the things I have noticed is that media players seem to reproduce like rabbits...media player comes with windows...then some website will say that it can't live without having real player installed...and then another one...my favorite is VLC...and of course, itunes....

I noticed that there is a plug-in to make Firefox work with VLC I think there are also other plug-ins for other media players as well. What exactly do these things do? If I have the plug-in do I have to install the software? Do they improve the ease of use of the media player? the quality of the sound? do they reduce the cpu load?

A:[SOLVED] Plug it in, plug it in...and media players

Media plugins allow the browser to play audio and video files in different formats on websites.

They are not all in use at the same time (just called on when needed by a website's embedded media player), so they don't slow down your computer or fill up your hard drive.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/solved-plug-it-in-plug-it-in-and-media-players-445171.html
Relevancy 43.43%

So currently I have my PC connected to the printer with a USB cable and my 10 year old printer works just fine. I'm turning my desktop into a wireless desktop for the time being and going to install a WiFi pci card in the tower. Once I get my computer connected online wireless. So if I take the printer USB cable from the back of the PC tower and plug it into the back of the router will the printer work right away or do I have to setup the printer within the routers 192.... page ? or will I have to install any extra router software programs on the PC to get the printer to work ? I'm just wondering what my steps will be.

A:So if I plug my printer to my router will it be plug&play ?

It really depends on your router. Some routers do have that functionality and are "smart" enough to realize what to do with a printer attached via USB ports. Some may require you to configure it on the router's setup, and others may not let you network your printer at all that way. You should probably count yourself lucky if your router does it at all... my router has USB ports, but they're basically only good for charging a phone... they planned a firmware update to do more with them, but it never came through.

The most foolproof way to network a printer is to get a model with an Ethernet port or a Wi-Fi card built into the printer that's just designed for networking. Any computer on the network will then "see" the printer and be able to install drivers for it without the router having to be smart. Failing that, you might have to plug the printer's USB cable into a computer of some kind... but the catch is, it doesn't have to be very powerful or large. A $5 Pi Zero or a $30 "print server" off Newegg would do the job. Basically, any old computer lying around with USB ports could most likely work as a print server if it can be configured with CUPS and the appropriate version of Samba.

https://hardforum.com/threads/so-if-i-plug-my-printer-to-my-router-will-it-be-plug-play.1896109/
Relevancy 43%

i want to make a picture of me shooting a basketball. from left to right it shows from beginning to end. do i use photoshop or something???

A:How do you make a "frame by frame picture"?

Do you have Photoshop ... Which version ??
Do you have a series of still photos ?? .... Do you want it animated ???

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-do-you-make-a-frame-by-frame-picture.895040/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi, everyone, I am Jim and I am a new students in colledge. This computer is my first personal laptop. However, I will participant a exchange plan to HongKong for several months.The socket there can only provide inch plug, so I prepare a conversion plug. However, I found that the conversion plug usually does not work. So I need to tie it or reinstall it to socket. I wonder if I can buy a inch plug and use it to instead my previous one? I will not do anything in transformer just change the plug.

A:Could I change the plug into inch plug?

Hi, No, no need a transformer. Any tourist adapter will do the job.something similar to      Regards. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Could-I-change-the-plug-into-inch-plug/td-p/5852500
Relevancy 42.14%

I have a Dell laptop that has an RGB plug. The plug does not have the screw holes, but the male end does have the 2 small screws and it will not stay attached. In fact, when I push it into place, it barely makes contact and if I move it ever so slightly, the picture on the other monitor begins to flicker. Is there an adapter or something that I can use?

A:How do I plug an RGB plug into my Dell Laptop?

try unscrewing the screws from the cable if they are geting in the way.
the screwless socket is a dumb idear, thanks Dell..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-do-i-plug-an-rgb-plug-into-my-dell-laptop.909591/
Relevancy 41.28%

Yesterday when I turned on my computer I plug-in collision. Java 10.25.2 not JRE installed is "Java plug-in properly. detected received a message inviting me to install a new update to Java Version Update After doing a precautionary search via Google that this was a legitimate update "Java plug-in 10.25.2 is not installed properly. Java plug-in detected JRE collision. I proceeded with the installation process At the time I was using the Firefox browser although I also use "Java plug-in 10.25.2 is not installed properly. Java plug-in detected JRE collision. IE At the end of the process I received a prompt at the bottom of the Firefox browser asking me to install the Java Plug-in I then visited the quot Verify Java Version quot page which confirmed that I had the recommended version of Java installed Version Update As Java recommend that users should uninstall older versions of Java from their computer I ran the Java Uninstall Tool but that confirmed that there were no older versions of Java on my computer I then opened IE but when I went to the same web page to verify my Java "Java plug-in 10.25.2 is not installed properly. Java plug-in detected JRE collision. version I got a pop-up message saying that quot Java plug-in is not installed properly Java plug-in detected JRE collision quot That was followed by a further pop-up saying quot Java Plug-in Warning - Applet s in this HMTL page requires a version of Java different from the one the browser is currently using In order to run the applet s in this HTML page a new browser session is required Close all the Netscape browser sessions and start a new browser session to run the HTML page quot I closed IE and reopened it but when I visited the Java verify page I received the same error messages I now have a situation where the latest version of Java seems to have been installed on my pc together with the appropriate plug-in for Firefox However the messages I am receiving suggest a conflict which prevents the newly installed version of Java working with IE That is despite me having established that there are no earlier Java versions on my computer I also am at a loss to understand why when I am using the IE browser I get a message to close Netscape Today I now find I have a further problem in that every time I open IE or try to open a new tab I get a pop-up from User Account Control inviting me to run ssvagent exe When I click on the details it saysC Program Files Java jre bin ssvagent exe -new-high-regdeployI always choose to cancel rather than run the program I have done some research and found that lots of people have posted about the same problem and the most common solution given including by a Microsoft Support Engineer - see java jre bin ssvagent exe error on starting IE - Microsoft Community is to disable ssvagent in Internet Explorer However when I go toTools Manage Add-ons Enable or Disable Add-ons I find two Oracle Plug-Ins listed Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper and Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper Should I disable both and if I do that does that mean I am disabling Java in IE What is the point of installing a Java update which is supposed to provide more security for the program if you then have to disable it While I am aware of the importance of keeping Java secure by installing the security updates I find it very frustrating when one is then presented with these problems when the pc was working perfectly okay before Any assistance that anyone can provide would be much appreciated

A:"Java plug-in 10.25.2 is not installed properly. Java plug-in detected JRE collision.

This seems to be a small bug found with the latest update. Could you please complete the manual uninstall steps listed here - How do I uninstall Java on my Windows computer ?

Upon removal, restart your machine and then download and install java from this link - Download Free Java Software

If for any reason the uninstall or install fails then simply run a system restore on your machine to a data when the problem did not occur. To do so follow this tutorial - System Restore - How to

Hope This Helps,
Josh

http://www.vistax64.com/software/300632-java-plug-10-25-2-not-installed-properly-java-plug-detected-jre-collision.html
Relevancy 39.99%

My computer keeps giving me an error message that the scanner is not plugged in when I try to scan something (USB). So I unplug it and plug it right back into the same port and it works like normal. Then I'll go to do another scan not one minute later and it give me the same error message. Un-plug and re-plug and it's fine again. Then the error message... you get the idea. I have another USB port and that does the same thing.

Any ideas? Thanks!

433MHz Intel Celeron, Win98SE, 15GB HD

Relevancy 38.7%

Hello all I could really tell a long story here of all the issues I with 3.0 we drives USB we plug/un-plug 2.0? just did not like Can have been dealing with and could provide if requested but to make this a bit shorter can we now not just plug and unplug a USB drive like we used to with All in all I seem to have really Can we not just plug/un-plug USB 3.0 drives like we did with 2.0? screwed up the USB part of several machines with doing this and in thinking it was something else but all seems to be related to the OS from just randomly unplugging the USB connection as when I do it a few times and even had it happen once and especially if its connected say as a network drive or something full time like that the whole USB system of the OS seems to get irreparably damaged IE redoing any outside drivers amp software is not it as the only way I have been able to fix this is a drive zero out and OS rebuild All in all I know you are really supposed to eject the drives to do this safely but I have plugged and unplugged drives in every wrong way you can think of and at least never ruined the OS's ability to use one again Thanks for any help

A:Can we not just plug/un-plug USB 3.0 drives like we did with 2.0?

I use the Safely Remove Hardware with my 3.0, the same as I do with 2.0's and Flash Drives.

Depending on the status or what is or has happened, just unplugging can corrupt the Windows status. When this happens, usually (but not all) you can get it back by reconnecting the device, go to the Device Manager and it will usually show an unknown device in the USB. Uninstall the unknown device in the Device Manager, physically disconnect the device, restart Windows. Then you can connect it and Windows should reinstall it, etc. This procedure is for any USB device that's status gets corrupted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/296396-can-we-not-just-plug-un-plug-usb-3-0-drives-like-we-did-2-0-a.html
Relevancy 37.84%

My BIOS supports plug and play. Is it better to use it or to tell the BIOS that the operating system is plug and play and run with the Win 98 plug and play?

A:BIOS supported plug and play vs OS plug and play

Unless you using a couple isa legacy cards I would leave it at pnpos

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bios-supported-plug-and-play-vs-os-plug-and-play.49435/
Relevancy 36.55%

I ve tried multiple anti-everything programs from Super Anti-Spyware Malwarebytes ComboFix Spybot S amp D and various online scans that have found nothing or found something but never fully cleaned my system For a week or two Google was being redirected to various ad sites but after my system was quot cleaned quot everything was fine Now today anything remotely related to Google won t load at all I ve tried to manually remove with also, "not found Google virus Google shows E... a Google no Infected nginx" that Youtube, or Chrome Google, redirects the TDSS google-redirecting virus but I have none of the Infected with a virus that redirects Google, shows Google "not found nginx" also, no Youtube, Google Chrome or Google E... files that supposedly come along with the virus DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Internet Explorer Run by Des at on - - Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live Anti-Virus Enabled Updated A C F E - FDE- -AFAE- EFC EDE Running Processes C Windows system svchost exe Infected with a virus that redirects Google, shows Google "not found nginx" also, no Youtube, Google Chrome or Google E... -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C Windows System svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k WudfServiceGroup svchost exe svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exe C Windows system spoolsv exe svchost exe C Program Files LSI SoftModem agrsmsvc exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Common Files Infected with a virus that redirects Google, shows Google "not found nginx" also, no Youtube, Google Chrome or Google E... LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Windows system nvsvc exe C Windows Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system PSIService exe C Program Files Microsoft Application Virtualization Client sftvsa exe C Windows system tcpsvcs exe C Windows System snmp exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc D Program Files Amazon Amazon Unbox Video ADVWindowsClientService exe D Program Files RocketDock RocketDock exe C Program Files Microsoft Application Virtualization Client sftlist exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exe C Documents and Settings Des Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings Des Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings Des Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings Des Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe Pseudo HJT Report mURLSearchHooks H - No File BHO D -C F - efb- B - ECA - No File BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO DivX Plus Web Player HTML lt video gt e d- - fd- c - a f - c program files divx divx plus web player ie divxhtml DivXHTML dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll TB A A -BACC- D - - A E E - No File TB -D C - - FA - E EAAC - No File TB AAC-C - - E A- E A E - No File TB C B - - D - B - A CD F - No File uRun RocketDock quot d program files rocketdock RocketDock exe quot mRun NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE c windows system NvCpl dll NvStartup mRun APSDaemon quot c program files common files apple apple application support APSDaemon exe quot mRun QuickTime Task quot c program files quicktime QTTask exe quot -atboottime mRun AdobeCS ServiceManager quot c program files common files adobe cs servicemanager CS ServiceManager exe quot -launchedbylogin IE Append Link Target to Existing PDF - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEFavClient dll AcroIEAppendSelLinks html IE E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - c progra micros office EXCEL EXE IE Free YouTube to MP Converter - c documents and settings des application data dvdvideosoftiehelpers freeyoutubetomp converter htm IE Google... Read more

A:Infected with a virus that redirects Google, shows Google "not found nginx" also, no Youtube, Google Chrome or Google E...

Hello and Welcome to the forums! My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems. Somethings to remember while we are working together.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.Do not run anything while running a fix.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.Run Combofix:You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.You can download Combofix from one of these links.Link 1Link 2Link 3 1. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts. When finished, it will produce a report for you. Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stallNote 2: If you recieve an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registery key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer"information and logs"In your next post I need the following
Log from Combofixlet me know of any problems you may have had
How is the computer doing now?Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/442932/infected-with-a-virus-that-redirects-google-shows-google-not-found-nginx-also-no-youtube-google-chrome-or-google-earth-service/
Relevancy 35.26%

guys plz try and give me a solution to this problem ...okay so i got a windows 8.1 ...when i install some applications which require the use of net.frame it says it needs this that(like Microsoft net.frame 2 or 4 etc) but i already have it installed ...so i downloaded a 4.5 and it say you can't install in because its already on the system ..and i can't put something lower like net.frame 3 because it says there is a later version installed ..i also tried the net.frame online installer (doesnt allow me to download it says there is already that update on the system ..)and i tried the net.frame tool fix with also no help...anyone got anything to try?

A:net.frame

I can tell you for a fact, that .net 2.x, 3.x, 4.x is supported, but .net 1.x isn't.  Try this:

1.  Get to the control panel.
2.  Click on "Program and features".
3.  Click on "Turn Windows features on or off".
4.  Click the box next to ".net framework 3.5 (includes .net 2.0 and .net 3.0)".
5.  Click OK.  Make sure you have your installation CD in the drive, if installed from CD.
7.  Follow additional instructions.  I have all versions of .net installed, except 1.x.

Best of luck.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/538547/netframe/
Relevancy 35.26%

Hello again Can any one advise me I am trying to run a pinnacle media centre pci tv card pctv Dual Dvb-t Pro PCI on my vista machine I found a updated version of the software but when I try to run it it says I need net frame installed net frame 2.0 on my machine so the program wont run I actually installed net frame v amp sqle server when I tried to get the original program working with limited success I am running Vista home premium bit and when I go to the microsoft site it lists vista bit as one of the required programs but when I try and install it says the program is not supported on a bit operating system very contradictory to say the least I may be flogging a dead horse net frame 2.0 with this one net frame 2.0 because I must admit the pinnacle patch did say vista bit but when installing it said bit download help anyone please before I just give up and buy another digital tv instead and flog this card pity really because it should do every thing I want nbsp

A:net frame 2.0

You mentioned you were dual booting.
Why can't you do that now?

Not suggesting you switch to Linux, but if you have too many problems with this and can't find a solution within a few days, I can provide a dual boot solution with Linux.

Haven't tried analogue, but digital is easier and faster than what it was on my XP. (Dual boot, same PC)

You won't need to use commands either. I haven't used a command line yet in the year I've been using it. Very little to learn.
Send me a PM if you prefer.

Good luck,
RootbeaR

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/net-frame-2-0.687522/
Relevancy 35.26%

I cant install net frame 3.5, did everything but I'm getting errors, if try to install from the net I'm getting the 0x800736b3 error.....from command prompt I'm getting

error 14028
the referenced assembly is not installed on your system
the DISM log file can be found at c:\windows\logs\dism\dism.log...
I need your help guys.....I'm using windows 10 pro

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9a9cf4f7-9eae-4fea-aa49-7fbecbbff5b2/net-frame-35?forum=itproxpsp
Relevancy 34.83%

I am looking for a Frame Grabber with these qualifications:
1. The device should have a USB connection
2. The device should support the composite video input
3. The device should run on XP and Vista operating system (there should be drivers that support the XP and Vista operating system)
4. The device should operate and communicate with standard windows applications
5. The device should support the WDM (Windows Driver Model) standard.
6. The device should be able to capture video stream and still image
7. The device should work well with the Divx compression tools or other similar compression standard
8. The price should be up to $100
9. The size of the device should not exceed the volume of 20cm X 20cm X 20cm
Thanks for your help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/anyone-know-about-frame-grabbers.626600/
Relevancy 34.83%

This may seem like a strange question but I can't find a reference to the subject anywhere. I just set up my new computer and am in the process of moving my files and such over to the new windows 8 operating system.

One thing I've noticed are blank bare header bars on my browser windows. No titles and no icons. Like I said, this is a strange request but in all of the tv commercials you see these nice large application icons on the top left corners of the windows. IE, FF, Favicons, etc.. I would like these.

Do I need a specific theme to turn these on? Is there a specific place in the control panel for this? Any info would be helpful.

Thank you.

A:Frame icons

hi and welcome to eight forums . for the win8 app of internet explorer open IE and just move you mouse to the top and right click for the large icons of opened web sites ,also move the mouse to the left side to show all opened apps and the desktop if you have it opened

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/25072-frame-icons.html
Relevancy 34.83%

Hello,

I want to capture a frame to a computer
the problem is the computer is on a
network and 10.27.61.X and my computer is
10.25.51.x.

when I run a frame I do not see this network
Someone can it help me Thanks

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/65d71d37-1474-4d10-b5c7-880bec28ab00/capture-frame?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 34.83%

In a site with 3 frames, how can I add a button that will hide the left frame in order to expand the right in order to see the contents in the whole page?

Thanks,
d.

A:Hide frame

here's a frames site that has a few 'hidden frames' type questions, provides the code and everything

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hide-frame.68856/
Relevancy 34.83%

Hi,

Where can i find info on the frame structure of tcp/ip over
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>Ehternet
<LI>FDDI
<LI>ATM
<LI>X25
<LI>ISDN
</UL>

Any help will be greatfully acepted.

------------------
Ash Barry

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/tcp-ip-frame-structure.29448/
Relevancy 34.83%

I have run Adaware Se AboutBuster CCleaner CWShredder HJT with analyser Cleanup exe Fixagent Prefetch in safe and normal mode and still cannot remove the ' frame crazywinnings com' entry in HJT Help very much appreciated I HJL: Please help *.frame.crazywinnings.com. also I found the above registry entry frame crazywinnings com next to a AWMDABEST entry in registry located in Windows gt internet settings gt zonemap then the above two entries Log below SAB exe is a trusted program Log was analyzed using HijackThis Analyzer - Updated on Get updates at http www greyknight com download htm programs Security Programs Detected C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe HJL: *.frame.crazywinnings.com. Please help C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus IWP NPFMntor exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINNT system ZONELABS vsmon exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Center UsrPrmpt exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus SAVScan exe O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt HJL: *.frame.crazywinnings.com. Please help dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run Symantec NetDriver Monitor C PROGRA SYMNET SNDMon exe Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C Sab sab exe C Program Files CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner RCScheduler exe C Documents and Settings Peter White My Documents PROGS RamBooster Rambooster exe C WINNT regedit exe C Documents and Settings Peter White My Documents PROGS HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Microsoft Internet Explorer N - Netscape user pref quot browser startup homepage quot quot www yahoo co uk quot C Documents and Settings Peter White Application Data Mozilla Profiles default x ojmivc slt prefs js N - Netscape user pref quot browser search defaultengine quot quot engine C A CProgram Files CNetscape CNetscape Csearchplugins CSBWeb src quot C Documents and Settings Peter White Application Data Mozilla Profiles default x ojmivc slt prefs js O - HKCU Run Registry Cleaner Scheduler quot C Program Files CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner RCScheduler exe quot startup O - Global Startup Shortcut to Rambooster exe lnk C Documents and Settings Peter White My Documents PROGS RamBooster Rambooster exe O - Trusted Zone frame crazywinnings com O - DPF B BCA- F C- CF- - Shockwave ActiveX Control - http download macromedia com pub s irector sw cab O - DPF - F - BB - D -FA D F A AB YInstStarter Class - http us dl yimg com download yaho yinst cab O - DPF D D - - D -BDCD- C F A B HouseCall Control - http a g akamai net ll xscan cab O - DPF B E - ECB- DA- C A- F A FF MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class - http messenger msn com download ms downloader cab End of HijackThis Analyzer Log Thank you for your help

A:HJL: *.frame.crazywinnings.com. Please help

You have an outdated version of HijackThis. Click here to get the latest version of HijackThis and run it.

1. If it gives you an intro screen, just choose 'Do a system scan and save a logfile'.
2. If you don't get the intro screen, just hit Scan and then click on Save log.
3. Get HijackThis Analyzer and save it to the same folder as the hijackthis.log file. Run HijackThis Analyzer and type in y if you agree. The result.txt file will open up in Notepad. Copy the whole result.txt log and post it in the forum. We do not need the original hijackthis.log (unless we ask for it). Do not fix anything in HijackThis since they may be harmless.

This one should be easy to fix.

Right click on this link and choose Save As. Save it to your desktop. Right click on that file and choose Install. You may delete it afterwards.

Check and fix this in HijackThis:

O15 - Trusted Zone: *.frame.crazywinnings.com

To help prevent future spyware installations/infections, please read the Anti-Spyware Section and use the tools provided.

Restart and post a new log (run it through analyzer program first). Any problems now?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/hjl-frame-crazywinnings-com-please-help-32536.html
Relevancy 34.83%

I know this has probably been talked about before but hey I with Rates Pro Frame Low XP m new I Low Frame Rates with XP Pro just got XP Pro and did a clean install I was running Win ME previously I love XP Pro It s the best OS I ve seen in a long time but When playing games I have noticed a Frame Rate Low Frame Rates with XP Pro drop from Frames sec at X at bit color when using Win ME to now Frames sec at the same resolution this was noticed in Dungeon Seige with the Frame rate displayed I have good Hardware AMD XP Gigabyte GA- VTXE mobo MB PC DDR Ram GeForce MX MB Ram Detonator drivers Soundblaster Audigy MP GB Hardrive ATA I have a pretty fast system but not sure why I m experiencing these problems I have the same stuff running in the background Zone alarm Pro disabled my Norton Antivirus Auto-Protect I seem to have way more stuff running in the background that belongs to XP How many svchost exe quot s should be running I have about - No idea what to disable though yet It was my understanding from what I ve read and heard etc That most people have actually gotten increased frame rates when switching to XP One thing I haven t done though is install DirectX I am using whatever version of DirectX came with XP though as I have run Auto Update numerous times and DirectX didn t come up as an upgrade that I already have it Games that run slower with XP Dungeon Seige The Sims slowed to a crawl Jedi Knight Half Life seems to run fine though then again Half Life runs on anything and everything just fine Can anyone explain why this is Don t say turn off stuff in the background cause I ve already tried the basics Truth is though out of that MB s Ram I have WinXP actually uses less resources than ME did so I have plenty of Memory to spare Whew Lengthy post sorry about that nbsp

Relevancy 34.83%

Hi,

I'm trying to get a screen shot from a DVD. I'm currently using NVDVD, but whenever I click on 'frame capture,' it just directs me to nvidia.com. What do I need to do?

Relevancy 34.83%

If I have a *.vob file (on a DVD) is there any way, or any software, that allows you to capture a single frame and make a *.jpg or other image file from it? The situation is this...

There are wedding pictures set up on a DVD, as a slideshow in three separate *.vob files. The original pictures that were used to create one of the *.vob files have been lost. We're looking for a way to extract a single frame in order to get the originals back in a printable form.

Any suggestions?

A:Capture frame from *.vob?

Maybe the following can be of some assistance?
http://forum.digital-digest.com/archive/topic/36937-1.html
http://www.handyarchive.com/free/video-converter/index7.html
http://www.audioutilities.com/index.htm
http://www.filesweb.com/convert-vob-to-mpeg

Sorry, I've not done such so have no 1st hand experience, but have been interested in attempting similar function too...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/capture-frame-from-vob.303767/
Relevancy 34.83%

How do I get rid of this black frame around my screen? It has made the size of my window smaller and harder for me to read. I have tried going into desktop preferences...no help there. Any suggestions?

A:Black Frame

Are you able to move the mouse onto the black frame? If not, you'll need to use the (physical) buttons on your monitor to change the width and height of the usable screen.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/black-frame-458017.html
Relevancy 34.83%

I'm based in the UK and I want to get my hands on some 4 or 5 inch LCD color video display screens, preferably open framed ones. Does anyone know here to get such things.

A:UK open frame LCD

http://www.usmicroproducts.com/prod_lcd_color.htm

I have been looking into suing one from a Sega handheld for a project.

Just had a thought....what about one from for a Game Cube or PS1 add on LCD screen??

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/uk-open-frame-lcd.104573/
Relevancy 34.83%

I have made a website with frames but I can't get the frameset to resize when the window is made smaller. You can see the problem at www.vinespastagrill.com I originally made this site using 1024x768 and now you can't see the bottom frame without using that resolution. I don't know the procedure to correct this problem. Thanks.

A:Frame resize

oh why did i look at your site before i had breakfast
- do you deliver to Alberta ?

looking at your source code, noticed that the embedded swf objects (icons) are set to 100x100 size even though your tables are all set to relative (ie %) sizes
-> your tables want to resize as the window changes but can't go any smaller than the fixed size of the objects/icons

using relative sizes for tables will keep the perspective but only to a point - any fixed size objects, graphics etc won't change

you can try:
- changing your monitor resolution to 800x640 when designing to help you see what it'll look like at smaller resolutions
- using a primary table to hold everything on the page with a relative size of 96% - 100%, with smaller nested (ie inside) tables to hold and place the text, graphics, etc
- try animating the wineglass icons instead of using swf files ( smaller, faster to load, people without the shockwave plug-in won't get annoying messages )
[note: maybe use the swf wineglass file just once, at the left of contents/nav lower frame, then other animated or static icons for the specific links - it's a great dancing wineglass]
[GIF Works is a great source - you can animate a gif online for free, plus they have lots of other media]

just some thoughts for you

gotta go get some breakie now LOL

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/frame-resize.72808/
Relevancy 34.83%

I have a video saved as a .mov. I was wondering if there were to be a way to take a particular frame of that and turn it into an image file?

Any help would be much appreciated, as I have never done anything like this before.

A:Selecting a particular frame?

Hello, F3

you might be talking about taking a screen shot, where the the Windows "Print Screen " does nothing in this case.
There are many progs for that, some free, most not free ,ultimately.
I have just tried HyperSnap-DX5, it's a shareware prog, 15 day trial.

For the first time I was able to get and save a screenshot from a DVD, after trying quite a few other programs ... It also captures many other formats, mov format included. Quite easy to use. You can save your screen 'snap' in just about any common format on your computer.

http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/HyperSnap-DX/3000-2192_2-10366416.html

Other folks will have more to say about this, but it worked well for me, I tried on a mov file before posting, so you should be good to go, a 3MB download.

((9 days left on my trial, what then??))

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/selecting-a-particular-frame.362087/
Relevancy 34.83%

Hello,

Im very new to this board and making sites. Its been really difficult but the main problem Im getting stuck on are frames. Everywhere I go to get help, even beginner tutorials arent explaining it well enough for me to understand, and Im 21 years of age Anywho, everything keeps saying you must put the code on a seperate, blank page and then make other pages to put inside the frames. I dont know what that means, at all When I put the code in, nothing shows up, I dont even know where to put the information I want to go in the frame itself. If anyone knows any sites that is helpful for like a 5 year old or can give me any assistance what so ever, I will be greatly thankful. Thanx so much for your time......PEACE

Relevancy 34.83%

So my XPS 13's frame has been creaking on the left upper part (the part where the esc button is)
I noticed this when opening and closing the lid so i thought it was a problem with the hinge.
But when the laptop is closed and I apply pressure on the left upper side it starts to creak REALLY loudly.
The frame on the left side seems to be making this noise. The sound is like an old door creaking.
 Applying opposite pressures on the left and right side of the laptop while it is closed produces the creaking noise on the left side exclusively.
Is this fixable by tightening the screws? Is it serious? Any knowledge as to why this is happening?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19985347
Relevancy 34.83%

I have made a webpage using frames just a simple one that divides the page in half, 120,*
My question is I have a scrollbar to the left of the page exactly where I want it, but in the main page the scrollbar appears on the right and at the bottom, I want to make it so that the main page can fit everything on without the scrollbar at the bottom?, I am still learning html, so please go easy!!

~Nester

A:html frame

I have manged to sort it out!, and know what I was doing wrong, it was a silly question anyway!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/html-frame.76927/
Relevancy 34.83%

can any 1 get hold of this i need it to install a peice of software and i dont know if i have 1.0 1.1 or 2 any help appreicated

Relevancy 34.83%

Ive tried install it and the error states " problem encountered with set up components.cacelling set up". What can I do to fix this.please

A:Net Frame work 3.5

Try using the cleanup tool: http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archi...4/6659905.aspx

If that doesn't work, uninstall all previous versions of .NET, run the cleanup tool, and then try to reinstall.

And you may want to upgrade to SP3 first.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/net-frame-work-3-5-a-415463.html
Relevancy 34.83%

hey, my IE has this wierd frame rate- when i scroll down the page it doesn't 'scroll' it 'jumps'. it's driving me crazy...how do i change this?

A:IE6 frame rate?

What version of IE is it?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/ie6-frame-rate-203614.html
Relevancy 34.83%

Hello all:Today I was using onlinetvradios.com and was watching some CNN and BBC1, but on some of the channels something else shows. A white-filled red frame with a tiny silver and green play button in the center. This frame appears exactly where the video should be playing. Clicking on the silver and green button changes the area to black. Most of the time nothing happens, but occasionally the feed will appear. All of this in Firefox 4.0.1.Has anyone else seen this behavior on sites displaying video? Know anything about it? Is this plug-in, add-on, something-else-related?Any input is very much appreciated.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/400879/red-video-frame-huh/
Relevancy 34.83%

I am looking for a Frame Grabber with these qualifications:
1. The device should have a USB connection
2. The device should support the composite video input
3. The device should run on XP and Vista operating system (there should be drivers that support the XP and Vista operating system)
4. The device should operate and communicate with standard windows applications
5. The device should support the WDM (Windows Driver Model) standard.
6. The device should be able to capture video stream and still image
7. The device should work well with the Divx compression tools or other similar compression standard
8. The price should be up to $100
9. The size of the device should not exceed the volume of 20cm X 20cm X 20cm
Thanks for your help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/anyone-know-about-frame-grabbers.626612/
Relevancy 34.83%

If I embed a small wmv file on a webpage and set it so that it does not auto start, I just have a black screen. Is it possible to to display the 1st frame of the movie or any other image until the user clicks the play button?

thanks

A:Display 1st frame of wmv?

This only works in IE. Wrap the player in a DIV and set the image you want as the background for the DIV. Use <param name="transparentAtStart" value="1"> or if your using the embed tags transparentAtStart="1" . That will make the part of the player where the the video is seen invisible until they push play.

The only way I know how to do it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/display-1st-frame-of-wmv.464882/
Relevancy 34.83%

I have the virus that has a window pop up with a number to call to fix it. The computer shuts down after about ten minutes, so everytime I try to run a scan or install something I run out of time. Is there any way around this?

A:Time frame.

Does the same thing happen in Safe Mode? If not, boot into safe mode with networking. Run AdwCleaner first. It will clean your shortcuts which is likely what has 
been corrupted.

Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
Close all open programs and internet browsers.
Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
Click on Scan button.
When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
If you are able to run AdwCleaner and it shows it has found something in the shortcuts, be sure to click clean and reboot. If not,
stay in Safe Mode and run a scan using MBAM and CCleaner. Reboot when MBAM is finished scanning.

Use CCleaner to remove Temporary files, program caches, cookies, logs, etc. Use the Default settings. No need to use the
Registry Cleaning Tool...risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck offers of toolbars....especially Google.
After install, open CCleaner and run by clicking on the Run Cleaner button in the bottom right corner.
CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here 
Double-click mbam-setup-2.X.X.XXXX.exe to install the application (X's are the current version number).
Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
Once MBAM opens, when it says Your databases are out of date, click the Fix Now button.
Click the Settings tab at the top, and then in the left column, select Detections and Protections, and if not already checked place a checkmark in the selection box for Scan for rootkits.
Click the Scan tab at the top of the program window, select Threat Scan and click the Scan Now button.
If you receive a message that updates are available, click the Update Now button (the update will be downloaded, installed, and the scan will start).
The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
If potential threats are detected, ensure that Quarantine is selected as the Action for all the listed items, and click the Apply Actions button.
While still on the Scan tab, click the link for View detailed log, and in the window that opens click the Export button, select Text file (*.txt), and save the log to your Desktop.
The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can also be viewed by clicking the History tab and then selecting Application Logs.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/590638/time-frame/
Relevancy 34.83%

Is there any way I can turn the frame size into inches or something? like 320 x 240 into X inch by X inch?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/416860/how-do-i-set-up-my-frame-size/
Relevancy 34.83%

Where can I see the difference of wired vs wireless in the frame header structure in wireshark? And what describes the physical setup in both 802.3 & 802.11?

Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/802-3-vs-802-11-frame-header.1115217/
Relevancy 34.83%

I'm wish to get full-size screen grabs from video files (mpg, avi, wmv...). If I pause the video, hit PrtScr and view the snap via CorelPaint, I only get a blank image. I searched for some freebie software and found MWSnap and Screenhunter. I tried both but in each case, although I could see screen captures while the software was fired up, they disappeared as soon as I closed them down. This was even after I'd dragged them into Paint and re-saved them. What am I doing wrong here, 'cos clearly there's no point in these programms if you can't keep the snaps you've taken?

Relevancy 34.83%

Hello everyone, I have vista installed on my computer and was running some preformance check program and it asked me if I wanted to change my color scheme (or something) to maximize the preformace, and I clicked yes. And I just realized that now my windows aren't that interesting translucent look. I can't seem to find how to change it back. Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-frame-different.740711/
Relevancy 34.83%

hey i need some help. my graphics card says it needs . net framework 3.0 or better and i dont have internet, is there somewhere i can get the entire installer and put it on flash drive? all the ones i foud are like 800kb and then require internet to download it, i need the whole package all in one like a zip or somthing. please provide a link.

A:[SOLVED] .net frame wrk

Please list your graphics card. I know of none that need .net

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-net-frame-wrk-534395.html
Relevancy 34.83%

Hi

I play World of Warcraft online. My frame rate stinks. The best I get is upper 20's. Usually I am running 19 or 20 FPS and often it drops to 5-15 FPS.

My PC is:

Xp
2.6GHZ
1024 ram
Nvidia 6600

Relevancy 34.83%

Hi,

I play World War II Online. After a series of updates to the game I am now finding that the frame rate I have in game is incredibly low (can be down to Frames Per Second of 5 or 10). This makes it unplayable. My graphics card is ATI Radeon X600XT 256mb with PCI Express and the drivers are all up to date.

Can anyone help as I am not sure how refresh rate on the monitor, resolution, background processes etc etc may all be effecting my FPS ingame.

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/frame-rate.585584/
Relevancy 34.83%

I have my Ati Radeon HD 3870X2 series connected (hdmi to hdmi) to my Samsung LE40A656.
But when i set a game to 1920x1080 resolution there is a black frame around the screen.
If i use an other resolution like 1360x768 there is no black frame.
I always use the latest drivers for my graphic card.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

A:Black Frame

How are you setting the game(s) to run at that resolution? If the game natively supports a resolution of 1920x1080 then there should be no black bars; however, if the game doesn't natively support 1920x1080 then you're going to have to use other methods of fitting the game to the screen. While it's a common resolution for TV's, it's not really that common for games. Your issue might be a very simple one.

WidescreenGaming has a list of all games and instructions on how to get those games to run in wide screen. Master Games List - A - WSGFWiki

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/189418-black-frame.html
Relevancy 34.83%

how do i check what frame rate i am getting while playing a game like battlefield 2

A:frame rate

There's probably a console command ingame to show you what FPS you're getting, but use Fraps anyway...

http://www.fraps.com

It'll run in your system tray, easy to configure...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/frame-rate.383628/
Relevancy 34.83%

Hi. I am working on Adobe FrameMaker. I have an issues with template compatibility. I want to know if issues will arise, when I use the frame maker 7 template in FM 8? If yes, what type of issues are they.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/frame-maker.780167/
Relevancy 34.83%

hi. i have a Hp 15 notebook pc and at the moment my frame for my screen is broken. one corner is covered in ductape. and both hinges are compeletly broken anad off and one of the screws on the bottem right cover of the screen on the frame the little ring that makes the screw keep the screen together is also broek and that is the side that is covered in duct tapei was wondering if i could find out how much a new frame would cost verses buying a new laptop 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Broken-frame/td-p/5715857
Relevancy 34.83%

Ever since my son downloaded Microsoft Net Framework the computer XP Pro SP is very slow Someone had a look at my HJT few days ago and looked ok then Its the same I will join a HJT log for your kind attention I would prefer to get rid of this Microsoft Net Framework since I dont use this machine much There seems to be Frame Microsoft.Net quite mixed feeling on Google some calling a spyware Microsoft.Net Frame since it was downloaded without proper explanations and you cant delete it either and doesnt show in the list of the Add Remove Programs etc Log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on - Microsoft.Net Frame - Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS Microsoft.Net Frame system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files Fichiers communs Real Update OB realsched exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C WINDOWS Samsung PanelMgr SSMMgr exe C Program Files BellCanada McciTrayApp exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Common Files Motive McciCMService exe C Program Files Windows Desktop Search WindowsSearch exe C Program Files SpywareGuard sgmain exe C Program Files SpywareGuard sgbhp exe C Program Files Fichiers communs Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files Sunbelt Software Personal Firewall SbPFLnch exe C Program Files Sunbelt Software Personal Firewall SbPFSvc exe C WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgnsx exe C Program Files Sunbelt Software Personal Firewall SbPFCl exe C WINDOWS system notepad exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http sympatico msn ca defaultf aspx R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName Liens O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Fichiers communs Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C Program Files Real RealPlayer rpbrowserrecordplugin dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO SpywareGuard Download Protection - A E - F- - B - B DDD DB - C Program Files SpywareGuard dlprotect dll O - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Programme d aide de l Assistant de connexion Windows Live - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Fichiers communs Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO Google Dictionary Compression sdch - C D FE-E D- -BB - C E E C E - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar Component fastsearch B E dll O - Toolbar amp Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - HKLM Run IMJPMIG quot C WINDOWS IME imjp IMJPMIG EXE quot Spoil RemAdvDef Migration O - HKLM Run PHIME ASync C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE SYNC O - HKLM Run PHIME A C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE IME... Read more

Relevancy 34.83%

One of my business websites has a left navigation frame and since I upgraded to IE 8 it won't display anymore. Does anyone know how to set my browser to see this ?

A:IE 8 Can't See Navigation Bar or Frame

It's a DIV HTML command as follows that won't display--

<div dir=ltr>
<p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:6.05pt;language:EN'>Home | </span><span
style='font-size:6.05pt;language:EN'><a href="index_files/Page347.htm">About Us</a></span><span
style='font-size:6.05pt;language:EN'> | </span><span style='font-size:6.05pt;
language:EN'><a href="index_files/Page388.htm">Locate/Contact Us</a></span><span
language:EN'><a href="index_files/Page432.htm">Service List</a></span><span
language:EN'><a href="index_files/Page563.htm">Boarding</a></span><span
language:EN'><a href="index_files/Page512.htm">Riding Lessons</a></span><span
language:EN'><a href="index_files/Page614.htm">Equine Asstd Therapy</a></span><span
language:EN'><a href="index_files/Page665.htm">Equine Exp Learning</a></span><span
language:EN'><a href="index_files/Page398.htm">Youth Camps</a></span><span
language:EN'><a href="index_files/Page1369.htm">Stud Services</a></span><span
language:EN'><a href="index_files/Page916.htm">Covered Arena</a></span><span
language:EN'><a href="index_files/Page716.htm">Photo Gallery</a></span></p>
</div>

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/ie-8-cant-see-navigation-bar-or-frame-380736.html
Relevancy 34.83%

So I took some video of my daughter s softball game and copied the video over to my hard drive mpg format when I noticed the video was only minutes and seconds long Knowing there is more than Skipping Frame minutes of Frame Skipping video there I scroll through the video and notice there is a weird frame skipping thing going on Watching the video you only see the first minutes but of you click and drag is backwards you can back up to about the minute mark and watch about - minutes of the video before the video is done Again before THAT is done you can back it up to about the minute mark etc etc As if video sequences or video markers are overlapping each other I don t know if I m explaining this very well I ve never seen this before any one ever experience this I m running an Athlon Dual core with gb ram so processing or memory shouldn t be a problem nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/frame-skipping.109761/
Relevancy 34.83%

HelloI'm sorry to disturbI am using Google TranslatorExcuse me, how can all laptop frame (white) I buy the followingAll frames A+B+C     Any color other than black  no blackModel: hp pavilion g6 2286 Please send the link to buy please guide me 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/How-to-Buy-Laptops-frame/td-p/5749943
Relevancy 34.83%

can anyone tell me what this is/or means frame/dns/dll/error I visited a website today and got something dodgy back/malwar/trojan or summit.
I run spy bot it takes 15 problems /fixes them /restart . then I cannot connect to the internet again/ page cannot be displayed

A:frame/dns/dll/error

Hello jenamo. you may get some info here.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=ytff1-&p=frame/dns/dll/error&ei=UTF-8

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/frame-dns-dll-error.682874/
Relevancy 34.83%

From time to time when I check for updates to windows xp there is one their that is for "net framework" undate. I haven't updated this yet. What is it? and should I update?

A:Wndows net frame

.NET framework is an API.In short, an API is a program that doesn't do anything on it's own, but allows you to write other programs more easily.For example, a programmer can write his own to code to do common stuff like formatting the date, displaying a dialog box, etc.But it would be much easier to write one generic API, and have everyone use that.I'm not sure which update you're seeing, there are several related to .NET:o If it's an UPDATE then you'll want it, it will probably fix security and stability issues.o If it's the .NET package then you don't need it, but it would not harm installing it (Takes a while though).

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/215710/wndows-net-frame/
Relevancy 34.83%

HelloI'm sorry to disturbI am using Google translatorExcuse me, how do all of the following frame to buy laptopAll frames A + B + CAny color other than blackModel: HP PAVILION G6 2286Please send the link to buy?please help me

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/how-do-all-of-the-following-frame-to-buy-laptop/td-p/5750530
Relevancy 34.83%

it's a query from looking at where pc mags seem to get their frame rate's from i read a review of an hd same as the one i use oddly enough that got less than half the avg fps i get while playing games like crysis and supreme commander and the like and they marked it down for this yet a comfortably manage a decent - fps in crysis on high yet these mags have it at less than in some cases i know i am going to regret saying this but are these magzines being payed off or something cause some of the low end nvdia cards were outperforming the x as well according to these loons which i am sure even an nvidia enthusiast will agree is a wee bit silly considering the x performs nearly as well if not better in some cases than even the top nvidia card last i checked at least not including their gx thingy so where do they get thier results from and how as buyers are we supposed to judge what to buy if the magazines are misrepresenting the kit it's a shame thanks for reading and if you have any comments please feal free to leave them too i rates frame would be interested to know if others are experencing higher frame rates than the so called experts say we should get

A:frame rates

Check the settings for what they tested at. Despite their advantages in some other areas, ATI cards are notoriously mediocre at anti-aliasing. Putting AA at 4 is an easy way to kill scores for an ATI card. To make up for it, most of us just use a higher resolution, which resolves most of the issue anyway.

Personally, I'm running a pair of 3870 Toxics in Crossfire right now. I've had no issues and don't put a lot of faith in the magazines. Chipsets make a difference, CPUs make a difference, the way the particular program was written makes a difference, and so on ad inifinitum. I've had friends argue this with me a lot, but I'm inclined to believe that a lot of those "definitive tests" are skewed in nVidia's favor, since my ATI cards can beat theirs in situations that aren't tested in the mags.

Just my two cents worth, though.

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/162109-frame-rates.html
Relevancy 34.83%

i have 1gb ram and a integrated ati radeon 200 series graphic card i know it sucks but theres a uma frame buffer to share memory wut iwant to know is i play this game called counterstrike and i want more fps. if i had more system ram would iget more fps or more memory on my graphics card? so should i put 32 mb 64 128 or 256 size?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/uma-frame-buffer-and-ram-help.719190/
Relevancy 34.83%

this happens when goe to home page from any where im at on web and it displays cannot display page a lot. so i hope this goes thru befoe it goes again, problem it says is rers://ieframe dll dns error .htm not sure if thats java or not.it also says javascript blocked ID-true. i have xp 2 with 900 processor, cd thing have two one on top and bottom, have update virus program windows update when it lets it. can i replace java? tried to undo debugging script and unabled viruses but did not work so all is back. any help thanks, any more info if needed will find it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/ie-frame-problem-260879.html
Relevancy 34.83%

Hello, people.
I want to make a small (around 200x180) window that I can put somewhere on my site that reloads a website inside it, each time some one visits my site just like Iframe - infact you may even end up recomending Iframe. I also think I frame is the best way to do it, I found a great Iframe generator here.

After the window is made I want to cover the window with an image of the same size, so that people don't see the website underneath, inside the window but the image. How can I do this?

At another forum, they kept asking me why I want to do this etc., please, just tell me how to do it.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Relevancy 34.83%

When I try to capture a frame from a movie by pressing "prt sc" ( print screen), I get just a black frame, as soon as I close down the video, and also the subject in the captured frame changes as the location of the caputred window changes.

Any idea, why it happens so??

Relevancy 34.83%

Hey guys,

You helped me out once, let's see if you can do it again!

When I launch Counter-Strike Source, there are no problems with my frames at all (around 300+ in spawn). However, as soon as I alt-tab out, then back in to CS:S, my frames drop all the way down to 30 and stay pinned there. I don't know if this is a driver issue, or if it's a Vista issue (Aero and such), but it really get's frustrating after a while.

Any help is appreciated!

My specs:

Asus P5K-E WiFi
C2D E8400
2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066
BFG 7900GTX
Soundblaster X-Fi

A:Alt-Tab Frame Drop CS:S

Hi Rockster,

You could try setting the Advanced Launch option under each game properties..

After you set the launch option, run the game and it will permanently change the dxlevel in use...delete the launch option if you want to save the new video settings after the first run and if you want to use dx9 again just change it to -dxlevel 91 and follow the same procedure..

There are heaps of other options to try...from scripts to hidden Steam functions it just depends on what you want to know...

Steven

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/153561-alt-tab-frame-drop-cs-s.html
Relevancy 34.83%

I did not know where to post it, so i thought i might post it here.

I am currently using a computer that has the following specs:
AMD Athlon II X4 620 Processor 2.60 GHz
3.00 Gb RAM
32-bit operating system (windows 7)
ATI HD Radeon 4200

I was wondering if this kind of PC would have any problems with running CoD 4 or Killing Floor.
I have both games and I have set both of the games graphics options to minimum, but both of them lag quite a lot.

Is the PC **** or is there problem somewhere else?

Thanks in Advance,
Peter.

Relevancy 34.83%

I have Frame rate a strange problem problems I have playing Battlefield sometimes the computer will buzz and then blue screen and sometimes it will buzz and I just lose sound also playing Star Wars Battlefront frame rates will drop to I can double-click the Windows button on the keyboard twice and the frame rates will come back fine and I can continue playing for quite a while so when the frame rates drop l double hit the Windows button and all this fixed things Frame rate I have done I use a program called ddu to uninstall all NVIDIA drivers and leftover fragments also checked all Intel driver updates and everything is up to date I have Frame rate also used furmark to stress out the GPU for over minutes at full screen and it's fine no errors I have repair installed all games I have receded everything graphics card sound card memory modules and run memory Diagnostics kind of lost hope what else to do

A:Frame rate

Originally Posted by ocir

I have a strange problem. problems I have playing Battlefield 4 sometimes the computer will buzz and then blue screen and sometimes it will buzz and I just lose sound, also playing Star Wars Battlefront frame rates will drop to 12 I can double-click the Windows button on the keyboard twice and the frame rates will come back fine and I can continue playing for quite a while so when the frame rates drop l double hit the Windows button and all this fixed. things I have done I use a program called ddu to uninstall all NVIDIA drivers and leftover fragments also checked all Intel driver updates and everything is up to date I have also used furmark to stress out the GPU for over 30 minutes at full screen and it's fine no errors I have repair installed all games I have receded everything graphics card sound card memory modules and run memory Diagnostics kind of lost hope what else to do

Intel i7 950 GTX 680 graphics card Recon 3D sound card ASUS Sabertooth motherboard

http://www.tenforums.com/gaming/48731-frame-rate.html