Windows Support Forum

Random yet regular Windows 7 crashes-dump file attached

Q: Random yet regular Windows 7 crashes-dump file attached

Hello I suppose BSOD can also now stand for quot black quot screen of death I have a brand new HP Pavillion Elite running a freshly installed Windows Home 7 attached file Windows crashes-dump yet Random regular Premium OS About times in the past days Windows switched to an all-black screen explaining it was shutting itself down to protect the system I can't remember other details on the screen as it Random yet regular Windows 7 crashes-dump file attached goes by so fast I have no clue what's causing these crashes On a possible related note but not necessarily related at all I continue to lose connection with other wireless shared computers on my wireless routered home network which requires a reboot to get Win to recognize those computers again The Internet connection however is NOT lost Attached is the latest dump file which I would appreciate if someone could analyze and see if it reveals anything I tried installing Window's debugging tools but the instructions are just too complicated or mal-explained Thank you greatly in advance

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Random yet regular Windows 7 crashes-dump file attached

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Random yet regular Windows 7 crashes-dump file attached

It's unusual for the Blue Screen of Death to turn black - have you checked your video card and cables for malfunctions?
The memory dump file doesn't give us much info, blaming a core Windows file. If this file was to blame, then you'd have many more problems other than an occasional BSOD. Please upload the rest of the dump files.

Please update or remove these older drivers that were loaded at the time of the crash. Don't use Windows Update or the Update drivers function of Device Manager. Please use the following instructions to locate the most current drivers:

Quote:
How To Find Updated Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

Here's the older drivers:

Code:
000.fcl Fri Sep 26 09:11:22 2008 -CyberLink FCL driver
GizmoDrv.SYS Sun May 18 01:24:02 2008 - Gizmo Drive
PxHlpa64.sys Fri Feb 02 16:24:22 2007 - PxHelp or PxHlpa by Sonic Solutions
RimSerial_AMD64.sys Tue Jan 09 11:50:11 2007 -Virtual COM port tunnel driver by Research in Motion
Summary of the single dump file:

Code:
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Tue Jan 12 23:07:36.503 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 20:28:34.017
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002a95798}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: System

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/54870-random-yet-regular-windows-7-crashes-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 81.22%

Hello computer crashes event viewer always says kernel power event id 41. bugcheckcode as 78 last time this time 25. Here is the last dump file. Also attached zip folder of another crash. Thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392425-bsod-attached-dump-file-crashes-random.html
Relevancy 93.31%

Hello,

I have a problem with explorer, which frequently crashes (up to 2 or 3 times a day, 8h of work).

I have uploaded a dump file, created following the instructions found on Your site.

Please could You help me in finding the issue?

Thank You

A:Explorer frequent crashes (dump file attached)

Hello Hiromi .... follow the guide: Troubleshooting Explorer.exe Crashing Issues

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/277628-explorer-frequent-crashes-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 90.3%

hi all

im new here. i was hoping somebody could assist with my mulitple bsod dilema, i have attched the collection files as per instructions . the machine is a hp 820 g1 laptop running windows 7 enterprise.
the machine was imaged from a corporate image.

i have also attached a image showing what blue screen viewer shows

any help appreciated. i hope i have posted in correct manner

A:Random multiple bsod dump file attached require help hp 820 g1

Hey and welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002eb2b0e, 0, ffffffffffffffff}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiSelectImageBase+3ca )
Run MemTest86+ for 8 passes.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/371620-random-multiple-bsod-dump-file-attached-require-help-hp-820-g1.html
Relevancy 90.3%

Attachment 345995

Can someone help with this minidump file? I tried to install the windbg.exe tool, but couldn't figure it out. I pieced together this computer within the last year, and I suspect something is up with the motherboard, but not sure: ASUS Z97 MB

A:BSOD waking from sleep, and random - dump file attached

Another crash just now, when waking from sleep state.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/358059-bsod-waking-sleep-random-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 86.86%

My computer crashes are becoming more frequent - probably once or twice a week Hard for me to diagnose Random won't crashes zip BSOD, dump file because it works fine most of the time Often occurs right after Windows boots up although has also occurred hours after having been on Sometimes the computer just freezes up tries to restart itself but then has a disk boot error Occasionally doesn't want to start up at all and says quot disk boot failure quot I don't think I always get a blue screen - sometimes it's black I'm guessing it is a hardware issue of Random crashes BSOD, dump file won't zip some kind although I don't know for sure because I have reinstalled the OS about times in the last year or two and each time I get random crashes Even after upgrading from Windows XP to Windows I recently did a computer health check and it all turned out ok My harddrive was all good no bad sectors Random crashes BSOD, dump file won't zip or anything I have tested the RAM with Windows memory check tool I have done dskchk Random crashes BSOD, dump file won't zip and sfc scannow - no issues So now I want to see if the crash dump file can tell me anything I went to quot C windows minidump quot Oddly it doesn't show anything for the crash I had today but it shows that I had a crash yesterday so I right clicked on the dump file to zip it and upload it here but it won't let me zip the file It says quot file not found or no read permission quot when I try to zip it Anyway I uploaded the file that the DM log collector created if that tells you anything Did that also get the crash dump file

A:Random crashes BSOD, dump file won't zip

Code:
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8006155b30, fffffa8006155e10, fffff80002dc9270}
0xF4 bugchecks indicate that a critical object necessary for Windows to function has been terminated for whatever reason.

Unfortunately I cannot analyze much of this bugcheck with Small Memory Dumps, therefore Kernel Memory Dumps would be useful.

Follow these instructions on how to change to Kernel Memory Dumps.

Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD

Once changed wait for another BSOD, then upload the new dump file to a file sharing website like OneDrive.
The new dump file will be located in C:/Windows/memory.dmp.

Don't zip it up as it corrupts the dump file by compressing it.

In the mean time, whilst you wait for another BSOD I recommend running these tests as failing drives and bad RAM can cause these issues.

Memtest86 will test your RAM

Information

Run Memtest86 for at least 8 passes so we get enough information to confirm that your RAM isn't failing

Run a Disk Check to scan for errors

Note

Afterwards go into an Elevated Command Prompt (Run as administrator) and type in sfc /scannow
If it finds errors reboot and run the scan two more times

Run SeaTools to see if your HDD or SSD is failing

Post back the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/333104-random-crashes-bsod-dump-file-wont-zip.html
Relevancy 86.86%

My year old machine Regular BSOD malware, in be SP3, attached appear doesn't XP to dump analysis specs Regular BSOD in XP SP3, doesn't appear to be malware, dump analysis attached are the following ASUS A N SLI Deluxe mobo AMD FX processor GB OCZ RAM can't remember the Regular BSOD in XP SP3, doesn't appear to be malware, dump analysis attached exact model BFG nVidia GT video card Sharp Aquos quot TV DVI out WD Raptor k HDD in RAID C drive GB Hitachi HDD D drive Sony DVD -RW can't remember exact model Onboard RealTek AC audio S PDIF out to receiver Sondigo Inferno CMI- sound card S PDIF out to receiver M-Audio JamLab sound card USB Netgear WAG PCI WiFi card Saitek Eclipse keyboard USB Logitech MX- mouse USB Nostromo n gamepad USB I've included Belarc Advisor output in the attached ZIP for full details named Htpc html licenses removed This is my hobby HTPC machine so in terms of software I have everything from Photoshop to Pro Tools to MATLAB and everything in between installed see attached Belarc Advisor output for details It's run extremely well for over years virtually with a BSOD or other lockup occurring only every weeks or so About a month ago I upgraded to XP SP installed a new antivirus Kaspersky Internet Security and upgraded various drivers to the latest versions including my motherboard sound card and a few others recommended by Microsoft Update Since then I've been experiencing random BSODs that seem to be getting more frequent in the past days I've had for example There doesn't seem to be a clear trigger in that one time it crashed in the middle of a movie another time upon loading iTunes another time it crashed overnight with uTorrent running I don't have System Restore or any rollback options available so diagnosing and fixing the problem is the only option available to me I've gotten minidumps from the past dumps the text output from analyze -v is included in the attached ZIP Here's a summary Dump KERNEL MODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED M e Process Name wmiprvse exe Image Name aksfridge sys Dump PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Process Name System Image Name SiWinAcc sys Dump DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL d Process Name zplayer exe Image Name wag n sys Dump BAD POOL HEADER Process Name System Image Name ntkrnlpa exe Dump PFN LIST CORRUPT e Process Name firefox exe Image Name nv disp dll Dump NTFS FILE SYSTEM Process Name ekrn exe Image Name Ntfs sys Dump NTFS FILE SYSTEM Process Name ekrn exe Image Name Ntfs sys I have all available Microsoft Updates installed as of November I ran full scans with Kaspersky Internet Security and NOD with latest definitions and found nothing I've attached a HijackThis log in the ZIP just in case I thought it might be bad RAM so I ran memtest overnight for passes but got no errors I saw a few of the errors might be IRQ related so I checked my IRQ settings in Device Manager and noticed a couple of IRQs are shared between relatively high-performance devices this may be a red herring but I thought it was unusual Screenshot below Any advice would be helpful as I don't seem to be making any progress on my own Thanks in advance

A:Regular BSOD in XP SP3, doesn't appear to be malware, dump analysis attached

Check the voltages, fan speeds and temps in the BIOS.

What's the brand and model of the power supply ? With your video card and additional pci cards you need a good quality 750W+ supply, check the recommended models for that wattage and above at the bottom of this thread. An insufficient supply will build up heat inside the case, damage components and cause unexpected shutdowns.

Check the hard drive for errors : chkdsk c: /R.

You admited using a P2P program (utorrent). As Geekgirl said in your other thread we won't help further. This thread will be closed. Please don't start a new one and contact Geekgirl if you have more to say.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/regular-bsod-in-xp-sp3-doesnt-appear-to-be-malware-dump-analysis-attached-317410.html
Relevancy 86.86%

My year old machine specs are the following ASUS A N SLI Deluxe mobo AMD FX processor GB OCZ RAM can't remember the exact model BFG nVidia GT video card Sharp Aquos quot TV DVI out WD Raptor k HDD in RAID C drive GB Hitachi HDD D drive Sony DVD -RW can't remember exact model Onboard RealTek AC audio S PDIF out to receiver Sondigo Inferno CMI- sound card S PDIF out to receiver M-Audio JamLab sound card USB Netgear WAG PCI WiFi card Saitek Eclipse keyboard USB Logitech MX- mouse USB Nostromo n gamepad USB I've included Belarc Advisor output in the attached ZIP for full details named Htpc html licenses removed This is my hobby HTPC machine so in terms of software I have everything from Photoshop to Pro Tools to MATLAB and everything in between installed see attached Belarc Advisor output for details It's run extremely well for over years virtually with a BSOD or other in to malware, BSOD SP3, appear attached doesn't dump be analysis XP Regular lockup occurring only every weeks or so About a month ago I upgraded to XP SP installed a new antivirus Kaspersky Internet Security and upgraded various drivers to the latest versions including my motherboard sound card and a few others recommended by Microsoft Update Since then I've been experiencing random BSODs that seem to be getting more frequent in the past days I've Regular BSOD in XP SP3, doesn't appear to be malware, dump analysis attached had for example There doesn't seem to be a clear trigger in that one time it crashed in the Regular BSOD in XP SP3, doesn't appear to be malware, dump analysis attached middle of a movie another time upon loading iTunes another time it crashed overnight with uTorrent Regular BSOD in XP SP3, doesn't appear to be malware, dump analysis attached running I don't have System Restore or any rollback options available so diagnosing and fixing the problem is the only option available to me I've gotten minidumps from the past dumps the text output from analyze -v is included in the attached ZIP Here's a summary Dump DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL d Process Name utorrent exe Image Name kl sys Dump IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL a Process Name utorrent exe Image Name memory corruption Dump KERNEL MODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED M e Process Name wmiprvse exe Image Name aksfridge sys Dump PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Process Name System Image Name SiWinAcc sys Dump DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL d Process Name zplayer exe Image Name wag n sys Dump BAD POOL HEADER Process Name System Image Name ntkrnlpa exe I have all available Microsoft Updates installed as of November I ran full scans with Kaspersky Internet Security and NOD with latest definitions and found nothing I've attached a HijackThis log in the ZIP just in case I thought it might be bad RAM so I ran memtest overnight for passes but got no errors I saw a few of the errors might be IRQ related so I checked my IRQ settings in Device Manager and noticed a couple of IRQs are shared between relatively high-performance devices this may be a red herring but I thought it was unusual Screenshot below Any advice would be helpful as I don't seem to be making any progress on my own Thanks in advance

A:Regular BSOD in XP SP3, doesn't appear to be malware, dump analysis attached

Welcome to TSF

The forum rules state that we do not assist with problems caused or related to torrents or p2p. 2 of the mini dumps are directly related to utorrent.exe which is a p2p file sharing program.
Please read the Rules

Quote:

P2P

We believe that the main purpose of P2P programs is to illegally download and use copyrighted material of whatever description. We further understand that there may be legal uses for P2P, but as we are not able to assess a user's intent when he/ she asks for help, we do not support P2P software and we will not assist any user in this regard. This includes but is not limited to Bearshare, Kazaa and many others.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/regular-bsod-in-xp-sp3-doesnt-appear-to-be-malware-dump-analysis-attached-317040.html
Relevancy 81.7%

I have been experiencing random yet regular chronic BSOD crashes and reboots This is a new installation of Vista Ultimate x SP on a brand new motherboard with brand new RAM The machine is nearly entirely clean without much in the way of apps or personal data yet I have attached the output from my last crash dumps in hopes someone will give me the advice I need to get my machine to stop crashing 32x crashes regular dump - Vista included BSOD output on me I am about to give up and throw it out the window Any constructive help is appreciated Thanks in advance Code Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft regular BSOD crashes Vista 32x - dump output included Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users Mr Chris regular BSOD crashes Vista 32x - dump output included AppData Local Temp WER B tmp Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available WARNING Whitespace at end of path element Symbol search path is SRV C Windows Symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Windows Server Windows Vista Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Machine Name Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x a Debug session time Fri Jun GMT- System Uptime days Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Press ctrl-c cdb kd ntsd or ctrl-break windbg to abort symbol loads that take too long Run sym noisy before reload to track down problems loading symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Unable to load image SystemRoot system DRIVERS USBPORT SYS Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for USBPORT SYS ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for USBPORT SYS Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck FE d e f WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for sptd sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sptd sys Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Ce... Read more

A:regular BSOD crashes Vista 32x - dump output included

Hi -

Nice job on the debugging, but Windbg seems not to like the symbols. It may be due to the symbol folder being a subdirectory of \windows. I would suggest changing the symbol path to -

Code:
SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Be sure to run Windbg at an elevated admin level (RIGHT-click, select "run as administrator").

In addition, you can run a batch script which will gather the dumps and system info so that someone here can take a look. Your call. Instructions -

http://www.techsupportforum.com/1871981-post2.html

Run the driver verifier - it will help locate rogue driver if one exists - http://www.techsupportforum.com/2110308-post3.html

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/regular-bsod-crashes-vista-32x-dump-output-included-385369.html
Relevancy 80.84%

This is my 2nd BSOD (not the same type) in two weeks. My first one was a 4e, and this one is a 4a. And they both were caused by the same file. "ntkrnlpa.exe" Here's my specs if it helps. I was surfing Youtube in Chrome by the way. Dump file below.Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H Rev. 3.3 Motherboard2GB DDR2 Dual Channel MemoryWestern Digital Caviar Blue 320GB HDDNvidia Geforce 7600GS (about 3-4 years old, and runs hot, as it has no fan of it's own.) Windows 7 Enterprise 90 day trial.Antec BP550 550W PSU Dump File- http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B2V2ZdHp80...wZDVi&hl=en

A:BSOD 4a on Windows 7 90 day trial (dump file attached)

Download BlueScreenViewNo installation required.Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/322482/bsod-4a-on-windows-7-90-day-trial-dump-file-attached/
Relevancy 77.83%

Good day,

my Vaio Pro crashes when hibernating. I have attached the files outlined in the description of how to post BSOD issues, please let me know whether additional information can be helpful.

Your help is appreciated!

A:Laptop crashes during hibernation, dump attached

Hi,

Wow, only crash dump included is from October 2013.

Anyway, update your Intel storage driver from Intel.com and it will be fine.

Code:
iaStorA iaStorA.sys Mon Mar 18 19:36:36 2013 (5147A504)
hiber_iaStorA hiber_iaStorA.sys Thu Aug 01 21:39:52 2013 (51FB0DE8)

Name Intel(R) 8 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller

If still needed to try, uninstall Truecrypt as a test.

And uninstall the Intel software related to this (SmartConnect, probably):

WPRO_41_2001 WPRO_41_2001.sys Mon Nov 07 16:04:48 2011 (4EB847F0)

You can check on Sony for an update to this and install if there is:

SFEP SFEP.sys Mon Jun 18 04:11:46 2012 (4FDEE2C2) <<<< Sony Firmware Extension Parser driver

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/40743-laptop-crashes-during-hibernation-dump-attached.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Past 4 nights my computer has been off when I wake up. I put it in sleep mode before I go to bed. I request someone takes a look at my dump files. If any other information is needed let me know, thank you.

A:Computer crashes when in sleep mode, dump files attached.

Sorry, here is what is asked for per the tutorial:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/207450-computer-crashes-when-sleep-mode-dump-files-attached.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Hi,
My PC randomly freeze a than I can find SaveDump. I try everything. I spend many time update drivers, reinstall framework,....Iam crazy from this yet

Can you give me advice, where is problem and what can I try to solve it?

Two SaveDumps are here:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=67DC256F60B6CC05!242&authkey=!AORflxZuMgwNQuc

My PC:
windows version: Windows XP Service Pack 3, 5.1, build: 2600
CPU: VIA 1000MHz
Ram: GB

Thanks,
Best Regards, Ross

A:Random bluescreens, save dump attached

Okay Ross,
the minidumps are pretty general so we need to check the C drive and the GB memory. How many GB's of memory do you have installed? How old is this computer?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-bluescreens-save-dump-attached.184931/
Relevancy 75.25%

My Vista SP machine is crashing and rebooting about once a day I then get a popup message about a blue screen error Looking in the Event Viewer I see several entries like this quot The previous system shutdown at PM on was unexpected quot I found similar entries going back several weeks Each one was preceded files crashes Blue Screen [SOLVED] (Dump attached) daily by an event from WindowsUpdateClient saying quot Automatic Updates is now paused quot about four minutes before the shutdown time I'm attaching the files mentioned in the post quot System Info amp BSOD Mini Kernel Dump File [SOLVED] Blue Screen crashes daily (Dump files attached) Collection quot http www techsupportforum com -post html by jcgriff in hopes that he or someone else can point me towards a particular file that's causing the crash This machine is used exclusively [SOLVED] Blue Screen crashes daily (Dump files attached) as a Media Center for recording TV shows and is connected only to a TV It has two Hauppauge TV tuner cards an Nvidia GeForce LE video card GB of RAM and plenty of free hard drive space Please let me know if there's anything else I can provide Thanks Russell

A:[SOLVED] Blue Screen crashes daily (Dump files attached)

i -

I ran the 13 dump files - all had identical bugchecks 0xd1 -

Code:

BugCheck 100000D1, {8c849a48, 2, 0, 8c849a48}
Probably caused by : HCWUSB2.sys ( HCWUSB2+3ea48 )
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
BugCheck 100000D1, {8d03ea48, 2, 0, 8d03ea48}
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
BugCheck 100000D1, {8cc3fa48, 2, 0, 8cc3fa48}
BugCheck 100000D1, {8c84aa48, 2, 0, 8c84aa48}
BugCheck 100000D1, {8c846a48, 2, 0, 8c846a48}
BugCheck 100000D1, {8c84424a, 2, 0, 8c84424a}
Probably caused by : USBPORT.SYS ( USBPORT!USBPORT_Core_iCompleteDoneTransfer+6cb )
BugCheck 100000D1, {8b262a48, 2, 0, 8b262a48}
BugCheck 100000D1, {8c845a48, 2, 0, 8c845a48}
BugCheck 100000D1, {8c840a48, 2, 0, 8c840a48}
BugCheck 100000D1, {8c041a48, 2, 0, 8c041a48}
BugCheck 100000D1, {8c04ca48, 2, 0, 8c04ca48}

`

The faulting module - Hauppauge WinTV PVR-USB2 -

Code:

HCWUSB2.sys Thu Nov 09 14:50:30 2006 (4553B0B6)

See if update available.

dbug logs attached.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-blue-screen-crashes-daily-dump-files-attached-371400.html
Relevancy 74.82%

For about a week I've been experiencing random BSODs attached) error (dump Random BSOD, 0x0000010d after about months of stable Random BSOD, error 0x0000010d (dump attached) performance There are no recent hardware or software changes that I'm aware of The crashes are truly random sometimes it will go days without a crash and then the next day I will get or crashes in an hour It doesn't seem to correlate with a particular program or device attached For some reason my System Restore had been turned off so I have no way of restoring to an earlier point prior before the crashes I have since corrected this but that doesn't help me I do however backup the system regularly with Acronis Backup and if I can't solve this I'll have to restore to a prior Acronis backup Here is my OS info for full system specs click on My System Specs at bottom left of post - x - the original installed OS on the system NO - Full retail version Ultimate - What is the age of system hardware LESS THAN MONTHS - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS LESS THAN MONTHS I FORMATTED AND REINSTALLED ULTIMATE FROM THE STOCK OEM ONCE The attached dump will show crashes I am only concerned with the recent ones that happened in May Any help in figuring out the cause would be much appreciated

Relevancy 74.82%

Hello everyone. I am a newbie here and really need some help. I have a few dump files attached and was able to open them in debugger but don't truly understand what it could mean. If anyone could please take a look at them and tell me if it is a hardware issue that would be great.

I have tried chkdsk, CPU stress test, GPU stress test, Power supply stress test, and RAM test, all passed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD during random times, dump files attached

Welcome aboard.

Code:
fffff880`0937ae58 fffff800`032fdda4 nt!RtlSplay+0x2
fffff880`0937ae60 fffff880`017070b4 Ntfs!NtfsAllocateMftRecord
fffff880`0937ae68 fffff800`03256000 nt!KiSelectNextThread <PERF> (nt+0x0)
fffff880`0937ae70 fffff800`034dd000 nt!BBTBuffer <PERF> (nt+0x287000)
fffff880`0937ae78 fffff880`01649000 Ntfs!NtfsFreeReservedMdl <PERF> (Ntfs+0x0)
fffff880`0937ae80 fffff880`016b2b34 Ntfs!__PchSym_ <PERF> (Ntfs+0x69b34)
fffff880`0937ae88 fffff880`01649000 Ntfs!NtfsFreeReservedMdl <PERF> (Ntfs+0x0)
fffff880`0937ae90 fffff880`016b2b64 Ntfs!__PchSym_ <PERF> (Ntfs+0x69b64)
fffff880`0937ae98 fffff880`01649000 Ntfs!NtfsFreeReservedMdl <PERF> (Ntfs+0x0)
fffff880`0937aea0 fffff880`016b2d98 Ntfs!__PchSym_ <PERF> (Ntfs+0x69d98)
fffff880`0937aea8 fffff880`01649000 Ntfs!NtfsFreeReservedMdl <PERF> (Ntfs+0x0)
fffff880`0937aeb0 fffff880`016b26fc Ntfs!__PchSym_ <PERF> (Ntfs+0x696fc)
fffff880`0937aeb8 fffff880`01649000 Ntfs!NtfsFreeReservedMdl <PERF> (Ntfs+0x0)
fffff880`0937aec0 fffff880`016af684 Ntfs!__PchSym_ <PERF> (Ntfs+0x66684)
In this situation, you should check the discs.
Re-seat the sata and power.
Run chkdsk /f/r, following the option two of the tutorial Disk Check
Seatool for dos: SeaTools | Seagate download
Burn it in a blank cd. boot from the CD, click on "Accept", wait for it to finish detecting the drives, then in the upper left corner select "Basic Tests", then select "Long Test" and let it run.
Also, uninstall the latest nvidia driver using |MG| Driver Fusion (Driver Sweeper) 1.2.0 Download, and use an eralier one that was stable there.

Code:
fffff880`0937be60 fffff880`10000000Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0xb66000

Based on the information you supplied, we can say upto this. Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/260484-bsod-during-random-times-dump-files-attached.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi,

I'm sufferring from random reboots on a newly built machine during use. memtest doesnt report any problems. I've used Windows Debuggng tools to 'read' the dump file but it doesnt mean anything to me. Hoping someone on here can read it for me and highlight the cause! Thanks

A:Random reboots on newly built machine - mini dump attached

Bugcheck 51, Registry Error, this problem is caused by a race condition on the input user-mode buffer for a registry function call.

There are couple of options to consider about correcting this error:

1. Download SP3 and install it, see whether that helps.
2. Do a repair install.

By the way did you rebooted your system without properly shutting down at any time?

Your second minidump points at Mcafee AV software file. I suggest you to uninstall it, use any of the alternative freeware options e.g. Avira or Avast or AVG and see whether that helps. Regards

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-reboots-on-newly-built-machine-mini-dump-attached.149498/
Relevancy 73.1%

Been getting lots of BSOD's. Have tried everything from fresh install of Windows 7, reseating memory, adding a cooler to my video card, etc. but has not improved stability any.

Thanks guys!

Relevancy 73.1%

i was told to attach these files to help find problem --
hope this helps
thanks in advance

A:win 7 crash and dump file attached

Just had a look through your dumps TBH i had a prob that most of them wouldnt load properly, not sure why!

From the ones that did load there is a variety of error codes mostly 0x8E & 0xD1, a lot of them stated memory corruption but i think it may well be driver induced

A good place to start would be memcheck86 to test your ram, follow this link download, burn to disk boot from disk and run for multiple passes (recommend min 5 passes or overnight) to check your ram Memory Diagnostics

Some other dumps indicated the driver Ph3xIB32.sys causing the crash, this driver file seems to be associated with a Phillips PCI TV tuner card (i think) if you have something like this on your system then i recommend visiting their website for a driver update

You also have two old drivers on your system i recommend these are updated or removed
nvm62x32.sys 17/10/08
x10ufx2.sys 30/11/06

Hope this helps

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/59779-win-7-crash-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 73.1%

A new BSOD, wonder whatever could be wrong this time...I just clicked a link on Firefox to watch a Youtube video when it happened.

A:New BSOD Dump file attached

Dump reports error code 0x50 BSOD Index bit of info/causes for you

I would run memtest to check ram Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
HDD diagnostic HD Diagnostic
System file scan, start>cmd.exe>right click run as admin>type sfc /scannow
Check bios is upto date
If necessary remove AV

Found this old driver on your system
RTCore64.sys Wed May 25 07:39:12 2005, i would update it or remove it, i think it is either part of EVGA Exclusive Precision Overclocking tool/utility or a part of Riva Tuner software

Hope this helps

P.S. If you have anymore problems or BSODs please post back to the same thread and not a new one

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/61478-new-bsod-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 73.1%

I keep getting a BSOD on my laptop and it stays for about a second and then the system restarts.

can some one please identify the problem, I have attached the .dmp and the .xml file along with a .txt file

Thankyou

A:BSOD - Dump file attached

Hi there!It is rather hard to read a DUMP file and a long XML file. Next time, please paraphrase the text that you saw from the error message and write down the error number and display it here! It was not impossible to read the file. I found some information to help you.From what I read, you have a Dell laptop with an Intel Pentium M Processor 1.6 GHz, right? (Developer info: Model 13 Stepping 8)Now from what I saw:*** STOP: 0x0000009C (0x00000003,0x80545FF0,0xB2000000,0x0002010A)"MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION" -- happens when processors report uncertain information to the system log.Microsoft Support: Error article 0x9CMicrosoft Support: Understanding and troubleshooting 0x0000009C errorsHelp from Microsoft on troubleshooting errors in hardware/softwareThis error is uncommon, and happens rarely. I have tried many times to help get a resolution from my database, but there is no information in the database.NEW RESOLUTION FOR ERROR 0x0000009C-Make sure your drivers are up to date.-Turn off or unplug external hardware before shutting down or restarting your computer. (DEP)-Make sure you have 256 MB RAM or more installed on your computer.Please tell me if you need any help with the resolution!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/205821/bsod-dump-file-attached/
Relevancy 73.1%

Please review the contents of the sfc zipped file.

Thank you

-Sylvia

A:Crash Dump File Attached

Hello webgal318.

Your crashes are caused by avast antivirus.

Code:
b4047618 948eb5b9Unable to load image \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswMonFlt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswMonFlt.sys
aswMonFlt+0x185b9
Description here: Driver Reference Table - aswMonFlt.sys

Code:
abc47a50 8fd65fa8Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.SYS
aswSnx+0x22fa8
Description here: Driver Reference Table - aswSnx.SYS

Code:
abc479d4 900b87bfUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSP.SYS
aswSP+0x247bf
Description here: Driver Reference Table - aswSP.SYS

Uninstall Avast using Avast Uninstall Utility. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download and install those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Intel graphics driver is also failing.

Code:
8d10f004 90d7a567Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd32.sys
igdkmd32+0x13b567
Which is very old.

Code:
lmvm igdkmd32
start end module name
90c3f000 91148000 igdkmd32 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd32.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys
Image name: igdkmd32.sys
Timestamp: Fri Sep 11 22:30:22 2009 (4AAA8226)
CheckSum: 004A0F02
ImageSize: 00509000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Update it from Intel Download Center.

Get rid of intel rapid storage.
Right click on "my computer" icon and click "manage" on the context menu.
It will open the "computer management" window.
Select "Device Manager" in the left pane, It will list all the existing devices up.
Expand "Disc Drives" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
Select one item under it, right click, uninstall.
Continue the process for all items under "Disc Drives"
Now restart the computer. At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate system driver, msahci.sys.
As antivirus failed, Scan the system for possible virus infection.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
Free up the startup.
Click on the Start button
Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the “Startup” tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept the restart.
Finally, if possible, plan to update the BIOS, but if you even want to do it, ask us for assistance.

Code:
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 5.43, 9/10/2009
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/266770-crash-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I made a post earlier about having random micro-freezes and now I am getting occasional bsod's. The latest said ntfs.sys etc... I have changed my video card 3 times (first two were ATI, latest is a GTS450 Nvidia). ALL drivers are up to date. Any MS hotfixes have been installed. Memory diagnostic shows no errors. I am at my wits end as I have been struggling with this for over 3 months. Can someone please take a look at the attached memory dump file for me?

Since it is over the forum limit, it is available for download at:

Download MEMORY.DMP.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way Click the ORANGE download bottom at the bottom of the screen.

Much appreciated,

David

A:BSOD/freezes. Dump File attached

David, read this tutorial and look at the last part of the first post. Make sure your computer is set for mini dumps. http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...en-forums.html
Many of us cannot work with the memory dumps.

Also read this tutorial for uploading all of the necessary files.
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/133092-bsod-freezes-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I tried reading this file to get information but i could not read the symbols that came up when i opened it, asking for some assistance please

A:bad_pool_caller crash: dump file attached

Looks like a file information request passed through ESET (eamon), into Acronis, and then blew up:

Code:
3: kd> kn
# ChildEBP RetAddr
00 9e933668 8b99ff3b nt!FsRtlLookupPerStreamContextInternal+0x9a
01 9e9336ac 8b9993f0 fltmgr!FltpGetStreamListCtrl+0x5b
02 9e9336c8 8b9d16da fltmgr!FltGetStreamContext+0x1a
03 9e9336f8 8b9d1e24 fileinfo!FIStreamGet+0x36
04 9e933738 8b998324 fileinfo!FIPostCreateCallback+0xb8
05 9e9337a0 8b99b512 fltmgr!FltpPerformPostCallbacks+0x24a
06 9e9337b4 8b99bb46 fltmgr!FltpProcessIoCompletion+0x10
07 9e9337c4 8b99c29c fltmgr!FltpPassThroughCompletion+0x98
08 9e9337f4 8b9af8c9 fltmgr!FltpLegacyProcessingAfterPreCallbacksCompleted+0x33a
09 9e933840 82a894bc fltmgr!FltpCreate+0x2db
0a 9e933858 8c013fce nt!IofCallDriver+0x63
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
0b 9e9338ec 8b99c20c tdrpm251+0x9fce
0c 9e933910 8b9af8c9 fltmgr!FltpLegacyProcessingAfterPreCallbacksCompleted+0x2aa
0d 9e93395c 82a894bc fltmgr!FltpCreate+0x2db
0e 9e933974 8242b884 nt!IofCallDriver+0x63
0f 9e9339b0 82a894bc eamon+0x5884
10 9e9339c8 82c8d6ad nt!IofCallDriver+0x63
11 9e933aa0 82c6e26b nt!IopParseDevice+0xed7
12 9e933b1c 82c942d9 nt!ObpLookupObjectName+0x4fa
13 9e933b78 82cafcfa nt!ObOpenObjectByName+0x165

// Can't tell what the file or IRP was because this is a minidump:
3: kd> dc 85d7cce0 L1
85d7cce0 ???????? ????

3: kd> lmvm tdrpm251
start end module name
8c00a000 8c0e4b00 tdrpm251 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: tdrpm251.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tdrpm251.sys
Image name: tdrpm251.sys
Timestamp: Fri Jul 31 10:00:11 2009 (4A72F8EB)
CheckSum: 000E0563
ImageSize: 000DAB00

3: kd> lmvm eamon
start end module name
82426000 824f2000 eamon T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: eamon.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\eamon.sys
Image name: eamon.sys
Timestamp: Fri Sep 11 01:12:15 2009 (4AA9DC2F)
CheckSum: 00029B5C
ImageSize: 000CC000
At this point it's an educated guess, but does removing (completely) ESET and/or Acronis resolve the issue? One of them did this, but without the IRP and file, I can't tell which.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/130584-bad_pool_caller-crash-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I have been getting many bsods recently and the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD [Dump attached] file main one is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD [Dump file attached] IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL I don't always get it immediately upon booting up most of the time its during the playing of a game I have ran memtest and my results came back within an hour saying no errors Here is what the dump file says Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version X Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Code Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol Path validation summary Response Time ms Location Deferred SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre th release sec - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff bbe b PsLoadedModuleList xfffff bc cd Debug session time Sun Mar UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck A ff fffff bbecf e Probably caused by ntkrnlmp exe nt KiEndThreadAccountingPeriod e Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL a An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace Arguments Arg memory referenced Arg ff IRQL Arg bitfield bit value read operation write operation bit value not an execute operation execute operation only on chips which support this level of status Arg fffff bbecf e address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ DUMP CLASS DUMP QUALIFIER BUILD VERSION STRING amd fre th release sec - SYSTEM MANUFACTURER System manufacturer SYSTEM PRODUCT NAME System Product Name SYSTEM SKU SKU SYSTEM VERSION System Version BIOS VENDOR American Megatrends Inc BIOS VERSION BIOS DATE BASEBOARD MANUFACTURER ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC BASEBOARD PRODUCT Z -A BASEBOARD VERSION Rev xx DUMP TYPE BUGCHECK P BUGCHECK P ff BUGCHECK P BUGCHECK P fffff bbecf e READ ADDRESS fffff bc f Unable to get MiVisibleState CURRENT IRQL d FAULTING IP nt KiEndThreadAccountingPeriod e fffff bbecf e b mov rdx qword ptr rax h CPU COUNT CPU MHZ fa CPU VENDOR GenuineIntel CPU FAMILY CPU MODEL e CPU STEPPING CPU MICROCODE e F M S R SIG ' cache ' init CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR AV PROCESS NAME System ANALYSIS SESSION HOST JOHN-PC ANALYSIS SESSION TIME - - ANALYSIS VERSION x fre TRAP FRAME ffffd b bdf -- trap xffffd b bdf NOTE The trap frame does not contain all registers Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect rax fffff bc e rbx rcx rdx ffffd b acc rsi rdi rip fffff bbecf e rsp ffffd b bf rbp ea cd r ea cd r r ffffd b r b r r r r iopl nv up di pl nz na pe nc nt KiEndThreadAccountingPeriod x e fffff bbecf e b mov rdx qword ptr rax h ds fffff bc e ff Resetting default scope LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff bbfc e to fffff bbfbd STACK TEXT ffffd b bca fffff bbfc e a ff nt KeBugCheckEx ffffd b bcb fffff bbfc ac e a e ffffd b e nt KiBugCheckDispatch x ffffd b bdf fffff bbecf e ffffe ed c b e f d ffffd b nt KiPageFault x ffffd b bf fffff bbfbeb ffffe de cd ffffd b ffffe dc c nt KiEndThreadAccountingPeriod x e ffffd b bfb fffff bbfbefb ff nt KiInterruptSubDispatchNoLockNoEtw xc ffffd b e nt KiInterruptDispatchNoLockNoEtw x STACK COMMAND kb THREAD SHA HASH MOD FUNC bf ae d cf a b c f THREAD SHA HASH MOD FUNC OFFSET a c cd f a f ee af d b bf THREAD SHA HASH MOD ee fcf fb cb e e f ddbed ec b a FOLLOWUP IP nt KiEndThreadAccountingPeriod e fffff bbecf e b mov rdx qword ptr rax h FAULT INSTR CODE b SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt KiEndThread... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/608481/driver-irql-not-less-or-equal-bsod-dump-file-attached/
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi,

I've finally given up and looking to windows 10 experts to help :(

I randomly receive BSOD caused by tcpip.sys (so it says). For instance, i received one 10 minutes ago after waking up in the morning (5.30am AEST), turning my monitor on, pressing 'enter' to log on, and as soon as windows started loading after typing my pin code, it BSOD'd me.

I've used Bluescreen view that says its tcpip.sys related, but i have updated to the latest drivers on my ethernet ports. (my asrock z87 extreme 6 motherboard has 2 ethernet ports). The error can and does occur whichever ethernet port is being used, but just in case i keep one disabled.

Thanks, hope someone can help!!

A:BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

Uninstall Daemon ToolsDownload the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
Double click the executable to open itClick on the button shown below

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,Go to the firewall settings,Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/54023-bad_pool_header-bsod-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hello everyone I've got an issue that has been happening to me for over a year but I've been so busy that I just never seem to have time to troubleshoot beyond some basic checks It's only bothersome when the computer gets started restarted and since I leave it on most of the time it's not usually an issue But I'm tired of it And I know that the error is just a sign DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: (Dump Attached) File of more bad things to come if I don't get it resolved So with that let me BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Dump File Attached) explain Whenever my computer starts or restarts from anything I could be doing windows updates or the computer could've sat all weekend shut off while I'm away never been a common thread it will shut itself down several times seems to be the average Sometimes it restarts before the Windows logo ever goes away BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Dump File Attached) and at that point I don't get any sort of BSOD Then usually the last time or two it will make it all the way to the welcome screen but then receive a BSOD and restart Eventually the computer comes on and stays on then I can use it for days or weeks without any sort of indication that anything is wrong I'm a heavier user as well usually have multiple browser windows open with several tabs Google Chrome typically but I alternate along with several programs ranging from Office to Eclipse or what-have-you I have never really read through a dump file and when I took a look at this last one I received this morning the only possible conclusion I can come up with is that my memory is faulty Last year I was getting various other errors and ended up replacing the graphics card and it seemed to go away for a while then it started happening again I know there was an IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error last year before I replaced the graphics card but the process name that it gave specifically led me to the graphics card being the issue which is why I find this odd that it is now happening again but this time the process seemed to be tcpip sys Attached is the results of the dump file I was hoping someone around here could help me nail down a more concrete issue Finishing up college I don't have a lot of extra income to be able to start swapping out new parts so I'd like to be more sure that it's memory or something else before I make the purchase Thank you so much for any help received Let me know if there's anymore information I can provide to make this much easier to troubleshoot --Sam PS - I do fairly often get another BSOD during this entire issue Unfortunately I didn't see the dump information for that particular error probably just because I'm not familiar with Windows Debugger I wrote down the error and process name but for the life of me can't find where I wrote it now I do remember the process name was pcw sys

A:BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Dump File Attached)

The failures involving tcpip.sys indicate something is trying to connect to the Internet on boot up and can't. The pcw.sys error involves Performance Counters for Windows, which monitors system peformance.

It's better if you copy and past the debug log. Few people are willing to download and open an attached file, as we have no idea what the file could be, or do.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/543317/bsod-driver-irql-not-less-or-equal-dump-file-attached/
Relevancy 72.24%

I have been getting many bsods recently and the main one is IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL I DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL attached] [Dump BSOD file don't always get it immediately upon booting up most of the time its during the playing of a game I have ran memtest and my results came back within DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD [Dump file attached] an hour saying no errors Here is what the dump file says Microsoft Windows Debugger Version X Copyright Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Code Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump - - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD [Dump file attached] dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol Path validation summary Response Time ms Location Deferred SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Symbol DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD [Dump file attached] search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre th release sec - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff bbe b PsLoadedModuleList xfffff bc cd Debug session time Sun Mar UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck A ff fffff bbecf e Probably caused by ntkrnlmp exe nt KiEndThreadAccountingPeriod e Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL a An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace Arguments Arg memory referenced Arg ff IRQL Arg bitfield bit value read operation write operation bit value not an execute operation execute operation only on chips which support this level of status Arg fffff bbecf e address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ DUMP CLASS DUMP QUALIFIER BUILD VERSION STRING amd fre th release sec - SYSTEM MANUFACTURER System manufacturer SYSTEM PRODUCT NAME System Product Name SYSTEM SKU SKU SYSTEM VERSION System Version BIOS VENDOR American Megatrends Inc BIOS VERSION BIOS DATE BASEBOARD MANUFACTURER ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC BASEBOARD PRODUCT Z -A BASEBOARD VERSION Rev xx DUMP TYPE BUGCHECK P BUGCHECK P ff BUGCHECK P BUGCHECK P fffff bbecf e READ ADDRESS fffff bc f Unable to get MiVisibleState CURRENT IRQL d FAULTING IP nt KiEndThreadAccountingPeriod e fffff bbecf e b mov rdx qword ptr rax h CPU COUNT CPU MHZ fa CPU VENDOR GenuineIntel CPU FAMILY CPU MODEL e CPU STEPPING CPU MICROCODE e F M S R SIG ' cache ' init CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR AV PROCESS NAME System ANALYSIS SESSION HOST JOHN-PC ANALYSIS SESSION TIME - - ANALYSIS VERSION x fre TRAP FRAME ffffd b bdf -- trap xffffd b bdf NOTE The trap frame does not contain all registers Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect rax fffff bc e rbx rcx rdx ffffd b acc rsi rdi rip fffff bbecf e rsp ffffd b bf rbp ea cd r ea cd r r ffffd b r b r r r r iopl nv up di pl nz na pe nc nt KiEndThreadAccountingPeriod x e fffff bbecf e b mov rdx qword ptr rax h ds fffff bc e ff Resetting default scope LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff bbfc e to fffff bbfbd STACK TEXT ffffd b bca fffff bbfc e a ff nt KeBugCheckEx ffffd b bcb fffff bbfc ac e a e ffffd b e nt KiBugCheckDispatch x ffffd b bdf fffff bbecf e ffffe ed c b e f d ffffd b nt KiPageFault x ffffd b bf fffff bbfbeb ffffe de cd ffffd b ffffe dc c nt KiEndThreadAccountingPeriod x e ffffd b bfb fffff bbfbefb ff nt KiInterruptSubDispatchNoLockNoEtw xc ffffd b e nt KiInterruptDispatchNoLockNoEtw x STACK COMMAND kb THREAD SHA HASH MOD FUNC bf ae d cf a b c f THREAD SHA HASH MOD FUNC OFFSET a c cd f a f ee af d b bf THREAD SHA HASH MOD ee fcf fb cb e e f ddbed ec b a FOLLOWUP IP nt KiEndThreadAccountingPeriod e f... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/608490/driver-irql-not-less-or-equal-bsod-dump-file-attached/
Relevancy 71.38%

happens from time to time, maybe once a week for the past 3 weeks, but not all the time.

thanks

A:BSOD when working with soapware, dump file attached

Hello crislevin.
Your dump file says, STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER; where the Usual causes: Device driver
(source: Carrona.org)

But, your crash dumps are not showing any finite probable cause. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier. With verifier enabled, use the computer as usual. Let it crash.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257966-bsod-when-working-soapware-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi all!
I'm hoping for a little help in troubleshooting this particular BSOD.
I've attached BlueScreenView's HTML report, the Minidump file created and a Speccy snapshot of the machine on which this happening.
If there is any other information you need, please let me know!

A:BSOD Caused By ntoskrnl.exe, Please See Attached Dump File

I did all the basic, standard things.  I started memtest last night before leaving and stopped it when I arrived this morning.
I also ran a system file check.
So, I have arrived here...posting the report, minidump and specs of the machine for someone that can open them and take a look better than I can.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/526469/bsod-caused-by-ntoskrnlexe-please-see-attached-dump-file/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hello I have been having this problem only when browsing the internet the computer would just hang with caps lock and numlock frozen This is a newly built computer Any help will be appreciated - lt Event attached) 41 file Kernel-Power Error (Dump ID xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events Kernel-Power Error ID 41 (Dump file attached) event quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power quot Guid quot C B A- - C -AC E- C D B quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Kernel-Power Error ID 41 (Dump file attached) Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt jay-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckCode quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name Kernel-Power Error ID 41 (Dump file attached) quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot SleepInProgress quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot PowerButtonTimestamp quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

A:Kernel-Power Error ID 41 (Dump file attached)

Hello,

Could you attach a full jcgriff2 report?

I'm seeing a lot of Windows Update errors, which may tie into this issue somehow. Perhaps the greatest common denominator of the two is the network adapter. Try installing these Intel Ethernet drivers: http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...=3003&lang=eng

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/134967-kernel-power-error-id-41-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi all!

I'm hoping for a little help in troubleshooting this particular BSOD.

I've attached BlueScreenView's HTML report, the Minidump file created and a Speccy snapshot of the machine on which this happening.

If there is any other information you need, please let me know!

A:BSOD Caused By ntoskrnl.exe, Please See Attached Dump File

Have you added any new hardware or ram as of late? Because some of what i have researched on this points to possible bad hardware and or faulty ram. I would run memtest86+ from the following link and let it do a thorough scan:

Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/324138-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe-please-see-attached-dump-file.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I was using Firefox and went to espn.com's website to check out some stuff. I turned my back and when I looked back, there was a BSOD. When I rebooted, it stated that outpost had generated a .dmp file. I tried to attach it but it states it's not a valid file type. Are we not letting people attach .dmp files anymore?

and happy new year!

A:Outpost Firewall caused a BSOD.....dump file attached. Help?

here's the dump attached

Didn't know it had to be zipped. here it is!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/outpost-firewall-caused-a-bsod-dump-file-attached-help.40691/
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi guys I m new to this forum and got a problem with my computer This is the sixth time I get a bluescreen after having my computer in standby mode I got my first bluescreen of this kind a month ago and since then it have occured every time I have my computer in standby I have located the dump file and used the debugging tool to gain more info I also should mention after attached W7 mode standby PRO OS: file dump ( - 64) ntkrnlmp.exe - Bluescreen that I have all latest drivers installed My system specs Windows PRO -Bit Intel Core i Ghz stock speed Noctua NH-U P CPU Cooler normal temps XFX Nvidia GTX Asus Rampage II Extreme Corsair Dominator DDR GB x GB Mhz Western Digital Velociraptor GB Western Digital Caviar Black GB Thermaltake Toughpower W Killer NIC M gaming network card Dump file Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users Armin Desktop MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol search path is SRV c Bluescreen after standby mode - dump file attached - ntkrnlmp.exe ( OS: W7 PRO 64) symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win rtm - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff c d PsLoadedModuleList xfffff e ae Debug session time Sun Mar UTC System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffffa d Probably caused by ntkrnlmp exe nt NNGAKEGL string e Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Bluescreen after standby mode - dump file attached - ntkrnlmp.exe ( OS: W7 PRO 64) Analysis PROCESS HAS LOCKED PAGES Caused by a driver not cleaning up correctly after an I O Arguments Arg Locked memory pages found in process being terminated Arg fffffa d Process address Arg Number of locked pages Arg Pointer to driver stacks Bluescreen after standby mode - dump file attached - ntkrnlmp.exe ( OS: W7 PRO 64) if enabled or if not Issue a search over all of physical memory for the current process pointer This will yield at least one MDL which points to it Then do another search for each MDL found this will yield the IRP s that point to it revealing which driver is leaking the pages Otherwise set HKLM SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Control Session Manager Memory Management TrackLockedPages to a DWORD value and reboot Then the system will save stack traces so the guilty driver can be easily identified When you enable this flag if the driver commits the error again you will see a different bugcheck - DRIVER LEFT LOCKED PAGES IN PROCESS xCB - which can identify the offending driver s Debugging Details ------------------ PROCESS NAME WerFault exe DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT x BUGCHECK STR x CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff ff f to fffff cbef STACK TEXT fffff c eca fffff ff f fffffa d nt KeBugCheckEx fffff c eca fffff f b fffffa d fffffa fffffa nt NNGAKEGL string x e fffff c eca fffff cc b fffffa d fffffa d fffff b nt PspProcessDelete x fffff c ecae fffff dc fffffa d fffffa fd fffffa fdd fffffa fdd nt ObfDereferenceObject xd fffff c ecb fffff f fe fffffa b fffffa f fffffa d fffffa fdd nt MmFreeAccessPfnBuffer x fffff c ecb fffff fffffa a fffffa e b fffff e b nt PfpFlushBuffers x e fffff c ecc fffff f ffffffff ff fffffa a fffff c ecdb fffffa a nt PfTLoggingWorker xe fffff c ecd fffff c d fffff e e fffffa a fffff e c fffff a nt PspSystemThreadStartup x a fffff c ecd fffff c ed fffff c e fffff c ec nt KxStartSystemThread x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt NNGAKEGL string e fffff ff f cc int SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt NNGAKEGL string e FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlmp exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP a bc FAILURE BUCKET ID X x WerFault exe nt NNGAKEGL string e BUCKET ID X x WerFault exe nt NNGAKEGL string e Followup MachineOwner ... Read more

A:Bluescreen after standby mode - dump file attached - ntkrnlmp.exe ( OS: W7 PRO 64)

Welcome to Bleeping Computer!I'll see what I can do to help you with your problems. Download BlueScreenViewNo installation required.Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.Is this a homemade computer, or did you simply upgrade the stock hardware? If it was bought as a whole, what is the manufacturer and model of the PC?In sleep/hibernate problems, about 99% of the time, the cause is because of faulty or outdated drivers.Have you been to your manufacturer's website to download and install the latest Windows 7 drivers for your hardware? A lot of the time, people will just check their Device Manager, and if nothing has the little yellow triangle, they'll say they have updated drivers. Or, they'll click "Update Driver" inside the Device Manager on the particular troublesome device, and when nothing shows up, they assume it is up to date. I know you said you have up to date drivers installed, but we have to make the distinction between downloading and installing them from the manufacturer(s) website and just checking the Device Manager. I hate to sound condescending, but I have to be sure we are both on the same page. How did you update your drivers?Note: from what I've seen, NVIDIA graphics cards do not play nicely with Windows 7. This is just an observation I have made over the last couple months. I'm sure there are plenty of computers out there running NVIDIA cards that have no problems, but the majority of the graphics card/driver/operating system issues I've seen lately are NVIDIA and Windows 7.Still, I'll see what I can do.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/300968/bluescreen-after-standby-mode-dump-file-attached-ntkrnlmpexe-os-w7-pro-64/
Relevancy 70.95%

I am trying to find out the cause of this error, problem is it doesn't give the device driver offender.. I have the dump file if needed
A device driver installed on your computer caused the problem; however, we cannot determine the precise cause. To troubleshoot the problem, please see Getting help

A:Error Caused by Device Driver-Dump file attached

Hi gpmartin,

The failing module is Norton Antivirus. I am not convice the culprit is Norton AV. Zip 5 to 6 minidumps and attach them here.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-caused-by-device-driver-dump-file-attached.34507/
Relevancy 70.52%

I have a workstation that has started crashing on the 17th.

It seems to go down 4-6 times per day. Previously it had only crashed 2 times in about 2 years. I asked the user if they had installed anything differently or if they had power issues and was told no.

I have never been great at trying to read dumps, so I am posting here to ask for help .

A:Random XP crashes. Can someone help me read the dump files?

First, the cause of your issue cited in all your minidump files is nvufmz.sys but the bad news is there is absolutely nothing on the internet concerning what appears to be a driver.

Second, it is preventing both your Symantec and your Broadcom wireless driver b57xp32.sysw from loading.

* I strongly suggest running your security software.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-xp-crashes-can-someone-help-me-read-the-dump-files.152008/
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi there,

I left my desktop powered off for a few days when I left for my vacation.

When I came back and turned it on, it started giving me BSOD's every 10-20 minutes of operation (says something about an mup.sys file) which causes a restart.

I've spent 2 days trying to find the cause, and I couldn't. But it seems that booting into Windows while the network adapter is disabled solves the issue (I can use the network adapter just fine under safe mode though). I've updated the adapter's driver through Windows update, but it's still causing issues.

I've attached the mini dump file since I wasn't able to make sense of its data. Will you please help me analyze it?

Your help is so much appreciated

Relevancy 70.09%

Hi all Thanks in advance for reading any help is appreciated Experienced several BSODs during the past few weeks A few separate quot explanations quot for the crash shown on the blue screens may suggest a memory problem attached corruption; related likely Diag file to SF memory BSOD, dump quot SPECIAL POOL DETECTED MEMORY CORRUPTION quot quot BAD POOL HEADER quot quot IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL quot A dump file created using the SF Diagnostic Tool is attached Some additional information BSOD, likely related to memory corruption; SF Diag dump file attached The computer contains two sticks of RAM each DDRIII GB SODIMM If it helps the text on the label of each stick includes quot BEFMHGO- other characters Memtest was run with both sticks in the PC i e neither was removed before running and a single error was found with the following characteristics Tst Pass Failing address bc - MB Good bc Bad bc ff Err-Bits Count Chan blank System Restore was attempted but could not restore the computer to BSOD, likely related to memory corruption; SF Diag dump file attached a previous instance Windows Defender Offline was also run and also failed providing the following error quot The program's service has stopped You can start the service manually or restart your computer which will start the service Error code x ba quot Also ran BlueScreenView which identified ntoskrnl exe as a potential issue although we weren't able to follow this up I hope that at least some of the above is relevant Any help is sincerely appreciated

A:BSOD, likely related to memory corruption; SF Diag dump file attached

Welcome to SevenForums.

Recommendations:

Code:
MSC "c:\program files\microsoft security client\msseces.exe" -hide -runkey Public HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public:Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public
Note that you have Microsoft security essentials installed but keeping two antiviruses such as NIS (which is often a cause of BSOD-s itself) would cause conflicts. Please uninstall Norton and keep MSE while troubleshooting. You may however, install Norton back if we know it was not contributing in the crashes. (you’ll have to remove MSE though).

Drivers that need to be updated: / or reinstalled.

Method: Click on the Start ► Control Panel ► Programs ► Uninstall a program ► Uninstall everything related to; the particular programs mentioned below. Restart the system, delete remnants of its drivers/older drivers using Driver Fusion/Sweeper. Restart again if required.

Wacom HID Router Driver Source: Driver Reference Table

Code:
0: kd> lmvm wachidrouter
start end module name
fffff880`049ab000 fffff880`049c0000 wachidrouter T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: wachidrouter.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wachidrouter.sys
Image name: wachidrouter.sys
Timestamp: Tue Mar 20 01:27:08 2012 (4F67888C)
CheckSum: 0001CEAC
ImageSize: 00015000
Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 5000 Series Adapter Driver for Windows 7 Source: Driver Reference Table

Code:
0: kd> lmvm NETwNs64
start end module name
fffff880`058aa000 fffff880`06116000 NETwNs64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: NETwNs64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\NETwNs64.sys
Image name: NETwNs64.sys
Timestamp: Wed Jan 05 01:29:41 2011 (4D237525)
CheckSum: 00823E68
ImageSize: 0086C000
Intel Storage drivers Source: Driver Reference Table

Code:
0: kd> lmvm iaStor
start end module name
fffff880`01271000 fffff880`013c5000 iaStor T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: iaStor.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys
Image name: iaStor.sys
Timestamp: Thu Jan 13 07:50:12 2011 (4D2E5A54)
CheckSum: 0007188C
ImageSize: 00154000
Graphics card drivers also need to be updated:

Code:
0: kd> lmvm atikmdag
start end module name
fffff880`04a05000 fffff880`05302000 atikmdag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Mon Feb 07 00:31:45 2011 (4D4EE911)
CheckSum: 008B4A84
ImageSize: 008FD000
Source: Download AMD Catalyst Drivers 12.10 Vista 64 - FileHippo.com
(Avoice CCC - Catalyst Control Center during installation.)

Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:Disk Check
Free up the start-up, nothing except the antivirus is usually needed.Startup Programs - Change
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Check for a newer BIOS version:

Code:
BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard 68SCF Ver. F.08, 26/08/2011
Let us know how it went.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/264299-bsod-likely-related-memory-corruption-sf-diag-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 70.09%

P S sorry for posting again mods I cannot find the delete thread button and cannot find the edit button I'm reposing because I forgot to add the mini dump file SOLVED Computer Freezes hangs than restarts problem Computer Specs -windows ultimate bit service pack - watt corsair power freezes and [SOLVED] mini restarts attached Computer file dump supply - gb ram mhz -intel core i extreme edition mb -nvidia special edition case -sapphire gb graphic card - gb ssd tb hd tb hd - mm fans mm fans and smaller fans -just did a reformat a couple of days ago -age of system all parts within one year or less So here is my problem For some reason my system would always [SOLVED] Computer freezes and restarts mini dump file attached freeze say about - times a day It would hang than program after program would freeze and even alt contr del will freeze shortly afterwards also Sometimes it restarts by itself and sometimes I have to restart it manually So not only am I having these freezing problems but when the system starts it won't load the operating system so I have to put in the window disk and run repair It gets more confusing because the part of the screen that says operating system not listed click load drivers and than install drivers for hard disk my hard disk does not show at this screen I've tried bootrec and everything and nothing seems to work If I shut down my system via the power button so basically a hard reboot and turn on the power the problem is solved Does anyone find it weird that when my system freezes and I can't boot up the operating system without having to shut down the power and turning it back on The reason I reformatted is because I thought I had to much junk but even than it's still happening I've tried diskcheck diskmanagement everything you could think of I even pulled out the plugs for the other harddrives to see if it was actually the harddrive but it still happens The problem occurs randomly and its so bad that I had to register to get help I don't have any info on it from eventvwr besides The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Guid C B A- - C -AC E- C D B EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer vnrock-PC - Security UserID S- - - - EventData BugcheckCode BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x SleepInProgress false PowerButtonTimestamp - lt Event xmlns amp quot Error amp quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name amp quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power amp quot Guid amp quot C B A- - C -AC E- C D B amp quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime amp quot - - T Z amp quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID amp quot amp quot ThreadID amp quot amp quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt vnrock-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID amp quot S- - - amp quot gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data Name amp quot BugcheckCode amp quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name amp quot BugcheckParameter amp quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name amp quot BugcheckParameter amp quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name amp quot BugcheckParameter amp quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name amp quot BugcheckParameter amp quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name amp quot SleepInProgress amp quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name amp quot PowerButtonTimestamp amp quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt That's all I got I don't have a error code exactly besides that I've attached a couple of files to see if anyone can check out the problem I have seriously tried so many methods Ram checker hard drive checker gpu driver check upda... Read more

A:[SOLVED] Computer freezes and restarts mini dump file attached

NOTE: I have severe eye problems. If I do not respond to your postings, please PM another staff member for assistance.

FYI: I am having eye surgery on Wednesday, October 19, 2011.
I expect to be back online (barring any complications) within 2 days.
If I'm not back online by then, please PM another staff member for further assistance.

Not a problem, there's no delete thread button available to users - and the edit button goes away after 15-20 minutes.
I'm having a better day with my eyes today, so I'm going to give your topic a try. Sorry for the delay. I'm the one who suggested a new topic, so that your situation would be more visible to those of us helping out here. Previous post located here: [SOLVED] Window 7 Freezes, Crashes, and Reboot Problem?

My first impression is that this is either an SSD problem, or a compatibility problem between the system and the SSD (and these problems are common enough that I won't install an SSD in my system until I see these problems going away). I think this because of the system not finding the SSD when you reboot. A good test for this is to try to boot from a SATA or IDE hard drive and see if the problem goes away. Make sure that the SSD is fully disconnected if you try this.

Install the latest firmware for your SSD. I have heard of one user fixing their problems by performing a Secure Erase of the SSD - you may also want to try that.

Driver Verifier (detailed at bottom of user's post) shows a STOP 0xD5 in ptkvhd64.sys I am unable to locate information on this driver at present. Hopefully the uploaded reports will help ID it. Driver name is actually RTKVHD64.sys - a component of your Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver. Please do the following:
- download a fresh copy of the audio driver from the Realtek website: Realtek
- uninstall the currently installed audio drivers. This is REQUIRED as you current drivers are probably the most current one's available - so removing them is necessary to remove the corrupted driver and allow the new driver to install.
- install the freshly downloaded drivers and test for further BSOD's

perfmon and MSINFO32 report these devices are disabled.

Quote:

High Definition Audio Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0889&SUBSYS_80860022&REV_1000\4&24B015D3&0&0201 This device is disabled.

802.11n Wireless PCI Express Card LAN Adapter PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_0781&SUBSYS_760011AD&REV_00\4&E31E081&0&00E1 This device is disabled.

Please enable them. If you don't need to keep them, then uninstall the software and remove the device from the system. If you do need them, then update the software from the manufacturer's website and then disable it again.

You only have 36 updates installed after SP1 - most systems have from 50 to 70 updates. Please check Windows Update to ensure that you have all updates.

Interestingly there are no BSOD reports in the uploaded jcgriff2 file - but that is likely because the system was reinstalled on 14 Oct and the last boot was 15 Oct (and original post). Thank goodness you saved the memory dump files.

Have you had any further BSOD's since generating the jcgriff2 report?
If no, let's wait for a couple of days to see what happens.

Just FYI - all the BSOD's are STOP 0xD5 and all blame your RTKVHD64.sys (Audio) drivers. If replacing the drivers doesn't solve the BSOD's, then we'll have to look at other possibilities.

Finally, it is possible that the small overclock is causing these issues - it's best to remove all overclocks while troubleshooting unstable systems.

So, if you fix all the other stuff, then we're left with the original suspicion. Let us know what happens and we can move on from there.

Good luck!

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\101611-26005-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-computer-freezes-and-restarts-mini-dump-file-attached-606732.html
Relevancy 69.66%

My PC seems getting slower and slower... Also I experience random crashes (FireFox, Explorer, Internet Explorer, etc.) and BSOD's. I've attached my HJT log file.

Cheers

A:Slow PC, random crashes (HJT log attached)

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a description of your problem, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.comDDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERER,K

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/205432/slow-pc-random-crashes-hjt-log-attached/
Relevancy 69.66%

I am getting random crashes, usually while playing (old low-spec) games so it may be gfx related. I have attached the recent .dmp files. I'm not an expert but do know a bit and can follow instructions

If anyone would be considerate enough to have a look at them i would greatly appreciate it.

Manufacturer : iQon Technologies
Mainboard : Asus M2N-SLI
Chipset : nVidia nForce4
Processor : AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ @ 3100 MHz
Physical Memory : 2048 MB (1 x 2048 DDR2-SDRAM )
Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT
Hard Disk : WDC (320 GB)
DVD-Rom Drive : _NEC DVD_RW ND-4550A
CD-Rom Drive : TSSTcorp CD-ROM SH-C522C
Monitor Type : LG Electronics L1915S - 19 inches
Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.01.2600 Service Pack 3
DirectX : Version 9.0c (September 2009)

Thanks in advance

A:Random crashes on XP - minidumps attached

Probably caused by : dxg.sys Update your video card drivers

Probably caused by : c6501.sys Update your Sound card driver

Probably caused by : MayPro.sys are you using something called TigerGame SuperJoy Box Pro Filter USB device?

Probably caused by : Razerlow.sys what Mouse are you using on that PC?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/random-crashes-on-xp-minidumps-attached.924969/
Relevancy 68.8%

Guys my explorer exe randomly crashes I am just doing some surfing or just flipping through my windows it suddenly crashes Some help here please Thank you Event Type Error Event Source Application Error Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer INSPIRON Description Faulting application explorer exe version faulting module version fault address x For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data c e f c f c e e e e e e e e f a log crashes. Error random explorer.exe attached d Event Type Error Event Source Application Error Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer INSPIRON Description Faulting application explorer exe version faulting module version fault address x For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data c explorer.exe random crashes. Error log attached Applicat f e c ion Fail ure exp c f e lorer ex e e e e e e e in e f at o ffset d a Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C Program Files Diskeeper Corporation Diskeeper DkService exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet NICCONFIGSVC exe C WINDOWS system oodag exe C Program Files Photodex ProShowGold ScsiAccess exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C Program Files LMPC lockpc exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C Program Files LClock LClock exe C Program Files Glass k Glass k exe C WINDOWS FixCamera exe C WINDOWS tsnp std exe C WINDOWS vsnp std exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files I kfanGUI I kfanGUI exe C Program Files SpeedswitchXP SpeedswitchXP exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Program Files RK Launcher RKLauncher exe C PROGRA WIDCOMM BLUETO BTSTAC EXE C DOCUME GOHSEO LOCALS Temp B-CEAE- F- BF- D EB E VistaStart exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system mmc exe C Program Files DAP DAP EXE C Documents and Settings Goh Seow Chung Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http www google com ie R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http www google com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http www google com ie R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search Default Search URL http www google com ie R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http www google com ie R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http www google com search q s R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http www microsoft com isapi redir dll prd ie amp pver amp ar msnhome R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer O - Hosts www getright com O - Hosts pro getright com O - Hosts www headlightinc com O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/explorer-exe-random-crashes-error-log-attached.529120/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello, my computer has been randomly crashing, I have tried everything to get a dump file, so that i could analyze it and then try to fix it, but Windows 7 will not leave one. Does anyone have any ideas what might be the problem? (I am running Windows 7 Professional)

A:Crashes with no dump file.

Have you checked in C:\Windows\Minidump for files?
Have you checked in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP?
Have you checked to be sure that your pagefile is at least 400 mb larger than your installed RAM?
Have you checked to be sure that your pagefile is located on the same drive as your OS?
Have you checked to be sure that you have at least 15% free space on the drive that holds your OS and pagefile?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/31452-crashes-no-dump-file.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello Windows Crashes need With Windows 7 Help DMP file Random forum I am new Windows 7 Random Crashes need Help With DMP file on this forum and i hope someone can help me with this Windows 7 Random Crashes need Help With DMP file problem i bought a computer from a shop and after that I installed windows everything went fine but when i Started my computer up again it keeps crashing No Windows 7 Random Crashes need Help With DMP file bsod My computer just freezes i cant use my keyboard and my mouse Computer setup Asrock extreme x Gb kingston mhz memory Ati radeon hd Ocz W power supply Samsung Tb spinpoint f Amd phenom ii x What i've done to try to solve these problems are I tested my memory with memtest times it passed I tested my hard Drive with hd tune pro everything was fine I also checked my tempratures and they were in my opinion fine System c cpu c Aux Jumpes from c to c so i think that is a bug smiovt c Hd c Core c Some people were telling me that it was the Realtek audio driver but that wasnt it for me Ok so if im checking my event log i see this - lt Event xmlns quot Error quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power quot Guid quot C B A- - C -AC E- C D B quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Frank-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckCode quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot SleepInProgress quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot PowerButtonTimestamp quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt So i see that the bugcheckcode is but i want to know which componnent the problem is I have tryed to debug the minidump files with microsoft debugging tools downloaded from microsoft website But there were no minidump files in the folder at all And the computer says mini dump files are enabled I hope some on this forum can help me out Sneeuwpop

A:Windows 7 Random Crashes need Help With DMP file

Hello Snowdoll , welcome to SF!

We'd really like to help and can do that best and most efficiently if you post full details as requested here:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/182186-windows-7-random-crashes-need-help-dmp-file.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi guys, can anyone please help my problem, I had my PC crashing almost everyday, and several times a day. Please find my attached collection of memory dump & PC Health report.

Thanks very much!

I am on Windows 7 Ultimate x64
- x64
- the original installed OS on the system - Ultimate
- an OEM or full retail version? - OEM
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? - newly bought less than 2 months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) Did reinstalled.

A:Frequent crashes (BSOD) on the new PC with BSOD Dump attached

95% of the crashes are memory corruption. Let's start off by testing the memory

Please run these tests and report back the results
1. Memtest86 - Run for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
2. Prime95 - Run all three tests for 3-4 hours each or until fail - http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Debug session time: Wed Jan 25 15:54:34.955 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:13:31.782
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4c )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_99
PROCESS_NAME: TrustedInstall
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount+4c
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 18:14:49.901 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:11.118
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiGetTopLevelPfn+65 )
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!MiGetTopLevelPfn+65
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 18:13:01.962 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:06:29.179
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x24
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 18:06:06.877 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:16:10.705
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 16:41:31.195 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:44:16.413
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4c )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_99
PROCESS_NAME: mscorsvw.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount+4c
Debug session time: Mon Jan 23 15:26:46.127 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:49.955
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
Debug session time: Mon Jan 23 15:25:32.356 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:52.574
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memor... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/210826-frequent-crashes-bsod-new-pc-bsod-dump-attached.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Computer seems to be crashing randomly, I'm not stressing it out at all. When it restarts itself the boot disk can't be found, but if I restart it everything is fine until the next crash.

Don't know if this helps:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: f4
BCP1: 3
BCP2: FFFFFA800A244060
BCP3: FFFFFA800A244340
BCP4: FFFFF8000338A460
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

I've attached the dmp.

Thank you so much, I am at your mercy!

A:BSOD just idling, but now just random crashes/restart. dmp attached

Welcome

If you have a SSD, make sure the firmware is up to date

Quote:
Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Save -> Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

Please upload your msinfo32.txt file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Export -> Save as msinfo32.txt and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .txt file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

Upload a screenshot of your hard disk using crystal disk info:CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums
Make a hard drive test from the hard drive manufacturers website:Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:Disk Check

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/267535-bsod-just-idling-but-now-just-random-crashes-restart-dmp-attached.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Windows Ultimate x Wiped Reinstalled Full version - Hardware age years - OS age hours Was happening for a week prior to wipe reinstall - OS pre-wipe age years - (Attached crashes BSOD/Random perfmon/Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2) CPU AMD Phenom Quad-Core Processor Mhz - MB M A -EM-ASUS - Memory GB BSOD/Random crashes (Attached perfmon/Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2) PC - Mhz though running at for some reason - GPU AMD Radeon HD Was using AMD's drivers pre-wipe pc crashed before I got to loading them - I updated my SSD to the latest v OCZ Vertex - Updated BIOS to latest version M A -EM-ASUS- Three hard drives C OCZ Vertex SSD GB D previously K WD SATA GB L WD BSOD/Random crashes (Attached perfmon/Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2) IDE GB I Have not added anything new to system recently I ran a system scan C Users keith gt sfc verifyonly Beginning system scan This process will take some time Beginning verification phase of system scan Verification complete Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations I tested the memory stick at a time with Windows Memory Diagnostic -- burned iso to cd and booted into it I ran the jcgriff BSOD collector the perfmon report zipped them up and attached it to this thread I appreciate any help I can get on this

A:BSOD/Random crashes (Attached perfmon/Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2)

I moved my tower and monitor to a different power strip and outlet. Since then, I have received zero crashes or bsods. I will continue to test.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/241747-bsod-random-crashes-attached-perfmon-windows_nt6_bsod_jcgriff2.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hello I am experiencing some random BSODs It happens no matter what program is running It could be in a game surfing the internet or listening to music It is very random Happens about attached) system BSOD... health & dump Help report Random (BSOD please once every two days on average Some days are worse I have Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) tried running driver verifier but Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) it would Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) still only bsod occasionally except it would bsod on startup instead of being in the desktop and getting a bsod I have also ran memtest x a few times and found no errors My windows is -x bit Professional Edition -Original OS installed on my system I built the system -Full retail -Built my system over the summer Been getting occassional BSODs ever since -OS installation is about months old And if this helps My system parts are -Intel i -EVGA P LE motherboard using onboard audio as well -EVGA gtx -Adata G-Series DDR mhz ram x gb -some low-end hitachi gb hard drive -Thermaltake Toughpower XT watt Yes I have installed all the latest drivers from all the manufaturers' websites I have also attached a BSOD dump and system health report Please and thank you for your help

A:Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached)

Welcome to SF.

Like you indicated, you have the latest video driver.

However, your network and wireless network drivers need updating.

Marvell Yukon:
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\yk62x64.sys (11.10.6.3, 384.00 KB (393,216 bytes), 6/15/2009 2:10 AM)

D-Link Adapter:
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\athrx.sys (8.0.0.238, 1.47 MB (1,542,656 bytes), 10/5/2009 4:34 PM)

Quote:
Followup: memory_corruption
---------

4: kd> !analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn
* Bugcheck Analysis *

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000024, memory referenced
Arg2: 000000000000000d, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000001, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff8000348856f, address which referenced memory

Most likely driver-related.

Still, run memtest86+ and let it go through at least six passes.

Finally, uninstall McAfee or Norton and replace it with MSE.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/131875-random-bsod-help-please-bsod-dump-system-health-report-attached.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Hi My laptop tild with an BSOD now and then I somehow pinpointed the problem to the AudioEndpointBuilder service after the sound stop working so I disabled the service but now I don't have any sound as expected It hasn't resolved all the BSOD corruption Random BSOD possible crashes, to file windows related problem but now Random BSOD crashes, possible related to windows file corruption aren't that frequent I have ran sfc scannow attached found some files are corrupted that windows can't repair it Also chkdsk with no results I checked out the official iso of windows for the files to replace them but I can't find them I tried to reinstall windows and the installation ended with quot corruption of the installation files quot error lol Im installing with an USB and the iso have the md correct used official iso there are in some other post in forums same version as installed and the usb helper of the microsoft shop so even that I can't do to repair my pc I will include the BSOD as the sticky post suggest Thanks for any help

A:Random BSOD crashes, possible related to windows file corruption

if SFC is getting hits, you likely have corruption I can't view the dumps right now I'm not on the right machine, but your quickest fix may be.
Repair Install

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/253292-random-bsod-crashes-possible-related-windows-file-corruption.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I'm trying to find out why my display keeps going black.  I have to restart it each time it happens, It's happening once or twice daily

it is NOT immediately following a driver update.  It just started happening, from not at all, to daily... while on the same driver.

Please let me know if you know where to find data in the event viewer for this or where a dump file might have been generated. thanks.  nvidia gtx 980 sc

A:Is there a dump file created when the display driver crashes? Where is it?

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post. 
Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/604065/is-there-a-dump-file-created-when-the-display-driver-crashes-where-is-it/
Relevancy 66.22%

Hi,

My new laptop recently got the BSOD, it's happened a couple of times but I didn't get a dump file until now as they weren't set to save.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers.

A:Windows 7 BSOD (w/ dump attached)

BAD_POOL_CALLER
Ndis.sys
This points to a network driver or a memory issue

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-7-bsod-w-dump-attached.182041/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi All I'm been having problems on my netbook running W for the last couple of days When my girlfriend was using it she did have a blue screen I believe it was worker thread restored at bad irql More often than not it would just hang - the blue circle would spin and spin I wasn't sure if the SSD was failing it's about four months old I did a system restore to before the problems started which didn't seem to fix anything She also had an error with Norton Internet Security which unfortunately she can't remember the exact wording of but it was some kind of repair tool I later completely uninstalled Norton using the removal tool it wouldn't 8 on Regular crashes Windows let me uninstall through control panel And reinstalled and it seemed to be stable But now it won't shut down properly it Regular crashes on Windows 8 hangs when shutting down however it doesn't seem to be crashing The blue disc spins a lot more than it used to - the system seems to be thinking about stuff quite a bit There are numerous Regular crashes on Windows 8 error messages in the event log viewer I'm not sure which should be posted or anything else It's not crashing per se so don't know if I'll have the memory dumps but I've attached screen shot of my latest event viewer It's an Asus HE and the specs are Windows Pro GB RAM Atom N ghz CPU GB Verbatim SATAII SSD Norton Internet Security Not much installed apart from Skype Chrome Firefox ccleaner Media Player Classic Office Pro Div X stuff Sorry for the lack of info but most of this happened when I wasn't there If there is anything else I can post that can be of any help please let me know Thanks loads in anticipation ps just added zip file from the SF diagnostic tool as I had a BSOD - there was no worker thread type message with it though

A:Regular crashes on Windows 8

Sorry, it looks like I somehow removed the incomplete zip file and didn't attach the revised one correctly, so now I don't have anything attached!

I'm at work now, so will add the zip file tonight when I get home.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/21629-regular-crashes-windows-8-a.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Help me please, I have this issue for weeks

but I can upload the dmp file
the upload file does not have an allowed extensionsion.

A:Random BSOD, I have a dump file

You have to zip the dump files first. Select all .dmp files, right-click and send the files to a compressed (zipped) folder. Upload this folder here

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-bsod-i-have-a-dump-file.184383/
Relevancy 65.79%

I installed Windbg, and was able to get in the Command up and running. What command should I type to get the data I should paste here to get the dump analyzed?

Thanks

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/55589-reviewing-dump-file-explorer-crashes-restarts-randomly.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi guys can you have a look at my mini dump please i keep getting random crash's but have no idea whats causing it.

Cheers

A:Windows 7 BSOD (Mini Dump attached)

It looks to me that it's associated with your Authentium protection program (amp.sys).
But it could also be an issue with your Silicon Image driver - comes with package for the SIxxxx drivers (controls the hard drives).

But, to add to your problems, there's these other BSOD causing issues:
- the ASACPI.sys driver dated from 2004
- the Speedfan drivers dated from 1996 and 2006
- numerous other drivers that are over 2 years old

So, please do this:
1 -

Quote:
Anti-Virus Removal:
Please do the following:
- download a free antivirus for testing purposes: Free AntiVirus
- uninstall the Authentium product from your system (you can reinstall it, if so desired, when we're done troubleshooting)
- remove any remnants of Authentium using this free tool: Authentium: What Safe Feels Like
- IMMEDIATELY install and update the free antivirus
- check to see if this fixes the BSOD's

2 - Download the 32 bit Windows 7 driver from this link: Silicon Image - Support | Search Results
- Uninstall the current drivers
- Install the freshly downloaded drivers

3 - Go to this link: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-
- enter your system info and then specify Windows 7 (32 bit)
- scroll down to the Utilities section and download the Asus ATK0110 ACPI Utility driver and install it
NOTE: This is a known cause of BSOD's and must be updated.

4 - Also, please remove or update these older drivers that were loaded at the time of the crash. Don't use Windows Update or the Update drivers function of Device Manager.
Please use the following instructions to locate the most currently available drivers to replace the one's that you uninstall OR remove:

Quote:
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: http://www.carrona.org/drvrdown.html

Here's the older drivers. Please pay particular attention to any dated 2007 or earlier. You can look them up at: Driver Reference :

Code:
ASACPI.sys Thu Aug 12 22:52:52 2004
ElRawDsk.sys Sat Jul 26 13:58:57 2008
FileDisk.SYS Wed Jan 18 17:30:00 2006
GEARAspiWDM.sys Mon Aug 07 13:11:27 2006
giveio.sys Wed Apr 03 22:33:25 1996
mchInjDrv.sys Wed Jan 11 02:07:52 2006
nvm62x32.sys Fri Oct 17 17:00:39 2008
nvmpu401.sys Wed Apr 13 15:34:22 2005
PxHelp20.sys Fri Feb 02 16:23:57 2007
SI3132.sys Wed Oct 03 14:41:04 2007
SiRemFil.sys Wed Jun 20 16:06:09 2007
SiWinAcc.sys Thu Jun 14 20:02:27 2007
speedfan.sys Sun Sep 24 09:28:47 2006
Sumamry of the BSOD:

Code:
Built by: 7600.16539.x86fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sat May 29 04:10:47.243 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:28.243
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amp.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for amp.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SiWinAcc.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SiWinAcc.sys
PROCESS_NAME: explorer.exe

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/88033-windows-7-bsod-mini-dump-attached.html
Relevancy 65.36%

So I'll have random blue screens Some things trigger it more than others The computer usually will BSOD even when its idle I can Windows BSOD. Dump Help please. Mini Attached. 7 play hours of games without it Windows 7 BSOD. Help please. Mini Dump Attached. crashing the only issue I have is playing a game of league of legends not IN Windows 7 BSOD. Help please. Mini Dump Attached. the Windows 7 BSOD. Help please. Mini Dump Attached. game itself but on the character selection screen Anyway I've been having this problem for a LONG time I just havent had the time to repair it I just need some help Not doing a complete restore would be preferable I just want to know whats causing the problem so I can go about fixing it It doesn't seem to crash when running games but rather when its doing nothing or browsing the web SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION b An exception happened while executing a system service routine Arguments Arg c Exception code that caused the bugcheck Arg fffff a f Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck Arg fffff b bc f Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg zero Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s FAULTING IP nt CmpGetNameControlBlock e fffff a f b e cmp edi dword ptr rsi CONTEXT fffff b bc f -- cxr xfffff b bc f rax fffff a rbx rcx fffff a c rdx de e f rsi rdi b f f rip fffff a f rsp fffff b bd d rbp fffff b bd r d r ff r r fffff a ebb r fffff a r c r facb r fffff a eb iopl nv up ei pl nz na po nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl nt CmpGetNameControlBlock x e fffff a f b e cmp edi dword ptr rsi ds b Resetting default scope CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x B PROCESS NAME TrustedInstall CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from to fffff a f STACK TEXT fffff b bd d nt CmpGetNameControlBlock x e FOLLOWUP IP nt CmpGetNameControlBlock e fffff a f b e cmp edi dword ptr rsi SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt CmpGetNameControlBlock e FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlmp exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP f c STACK COMMAND cxr xfffff b bc f kb FAILURE BUCKET ID X x B nt CmpGetNameControlBlock e BUCKET ID X x B nt CmpGetNameControlBlock e Followup MachineOwner --------- And This one CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in an MP system within the allocated interval This indicates that the specified processor is hung and not processing interrupts Arguments Arg Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks Arg Arg fffff f The PRCB address of the hung processor Arg Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT PROC CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME Rainmeter exe CURRENT IRQL d STACK TEXT fffff ceef d fffff df a fffff f nt KeBugCheckEx fffff ceef e fffff f ce fffff fffff a nt FNODOBFM string' x e e fffff ceef fffff fffff f fffff ceef fffff f nt KeUpdateSystemTime x fffff ceef fffff e fffff e hal HalpHpetClockInterrupt x d fffff ceef a fffff bbef ffffffff ffffffff nt KiInterruptDispatchNoLock x fffff ceef fffff e f fffff ceefb fffff nt KeFlushProcessWriteBuffers x fffff ceef a fffff ec e fffff fffff ceef nt ExpGetProcessInformation x f fffff ceef f fffff ed d e fffff nt ExpQuerySystemInformation xfb fffff ceefaa fffff e fffffa cfbb e b fffffa e ae nt NtQuerySystemInformation x d fffff ceefae f a nt KiSystemServiceCopyEnd x fdc x f a STACK COMMAND kb SYMBOL NAME ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME Unknown Module IMAGE NAME Unknown Image DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID X CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT PROC ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE BUCKET ID X CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT PROC ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:Windows 7 BSOD. Help please. Mini Dump Attached.

Hi

Please copy all the dump files located inside "C:\Windows\Minidump" folder. Zip them and upload using any free file hosting site like "Mediafire".

Attach the download link for the dumps in next reply. 

Please download MiniToolBox from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/minitoolbox/

Save it to your desktop and run it. Checkmark the following boxes:

•List last 10 Event Viewer log
•List Installed Programs
•List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
•List Minidump Files

Click Go and copy / paste the result in next reply.

Also please publish a snapshot of your system by following this guide : http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/323892/publish-a-snapshot-using-speccy/
You don't need to paste the output of speccy. Instead copy and paste the web link given by Speccy.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/492922/windows-7-bsod-help-please-mini-dump-attached/
Relevancy 65.36%

Please help me BSODs making me crazy I have an Asus G SX laptop for years now and I get regularly bluescreens Right now I have a Win system on my machine but I tried and too The rig gbs of RAM tested with memtest and other software for days and it's ok 7) Windows (8, Crashes Regular BSOD 8.1 a Samsung gb ssd and a Hitachi tb sata drive I had problems with the laptop the screen went black from time time and in the service the mobo and the vga Regular Windows 8.1 (8, 7) BSOD Crashes was exchanged for a new one I thought that was the cause of my problems but the BSODs came back Mostly the cause is and was in the ntoskernel but many of them are from different sources That is troubling me because something is wrong but I can't put my finger on it Having min - BSODs in a every week sometimes - a day is not Regular Windows 8.1 (8, 7) BSOD Crashes normal I updated all my drivers with Driver Navigator Driver Detective Driver Reviver because Whocrashed always gives the quot typical software driver error quot but still the problem stayed Beside Asus not update the drivers - the latest one is from but the others are from and Yes I know and I've been told that I've made a big mistake by buying an Asus laptop but I can't do a thing about it now I attached minidump files a bigger one link https www mediafire com lw ruqf bbzuy k and some dumps from the older Regular Windows 8.1 (8, 7) BSOD Crashes Win system I don't know if it helps I use computers but I'm not a computer guy that's why I ask help here I don't know how to use analyse dump files Please help me if you can I'm in the country now and I have to travel kms to have internet so I may not be too quick answering Thank you

A:Regular Windows 8.1 (8, 7) BSOD Crashes

Hi Eelegendo & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have analyzed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of them for informative purposes (Windows 8.1 Only) :-

Code:
**************************Sat Jul 26 22:13:34.883 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+5224ad )

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff801721364ad, ffffd0002cfee6f0, 0}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: LANoire.exe

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x3B_nvlddmkm+5224ad

MaxSpeed: 2000

CurrentSpeed: 1995

BIOS Version G53SX.209

BIOS Release Date 12/20/2011

Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

Product Name G53SX

**************************Sat Jul 26 17:33:00.148 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+24b6d )

BugCheck 19, {22, ffffc001c4c4e000, 1, 0}
BugCheck Info: BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x19_22

PROCESS_NAME: TiWorker.exe

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x19_22_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_

BIOS Version G53SX.209

Product Name G53SX

**************************Tue Jul 22 06:25:17.063 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
Probably caused by : pci.sys

BugCheck 9F, {3, ffffe0002c718060, fffff800c47f8930, ffffe00032711c60}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_POWER_DOWN_FLxHCIc_IMAGE_pci.sys

BIOS Version G53SX.209

Product Name G53SX

Below is a list of 3rd party drivers present on your system :-

Code:
**************************Sat Jul 26 22:13:34.883 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 2 14:43:26 2009 (4A4C7A36)
MBfilt64.sys Fri Jul 31 09:10:32 2009 (4A7267B0)
ICCWDT.sys Wed Aug 18 13:57:45 2010 (4C6B9981)
atkwmiacpi64.sys Wed Sep 7 07:14:52 2011 (4E66CC94)
SCDEmu.SYS Tue Nov 15 08:48:27 2011 (4EC1DA03)
PxHlpa64.sys Tue Apr 24 22:56:29 2012 (4F96E245)
btath_lwflt.sys Fri Nov 2 11:05:44 2012 (50935BB0)
btath_hcrp.sys Tue Dec 18 15:24:54 2012 (50D03D6E)
btath_bus.sys Mon Jan 21 14:48:42 2013 (50FD07F2)
FLxHCIc.sys Mon Feb 25 08:24:21 2013 (512AD25D)
FLxHCIh.sys Mon Feb 25 08:24:25 2013 (512AD261)
WibuKey64.sys Thu Feb 28 01:13:02 2013 (512E61C6)
SynTP.sys Thu May 23 04:10:49 2013 (519D4971)
Smb_driver_Intel.sys Thu May 23 04:11:51 2013 (519D49AF)
btath_rcp.sys Fri Jun 21 14:41:54 2013 (51C418DA)
intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 14:16:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
exfat.SYS Thu Aug 22 17:10:18 2013 (5215F8A2)
btath_flt.sys Fri Aug 23 09:16:29 2013 (5216DB15)
btath_avdt.sys Wed Sep 18 14:12:14 2013 (52396766)
btfilter.sys Wed Sep 18 14:12:54 2013 (5239678E)
btath_a2dp.sys Wed Sep 18 14:15:01 2013 (5239680D)
iaStorA.sys Tue Oct 29 02:45:26 2013 (526ED... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/50874-regular-windows-8-1-8-7-bsod-crashes.html
Relevancy 64.93%

One of my users PC is randomly rebooting. I suspect it to be a bad driver or memory but don't know which. I have used the debugging tools to be able to get information out of the mini dump file but don't know how to read it. Can anyone give me a hand? If so let me know what part of the debug file you need or if you need the entire thing and i can post it.

Thanks!!

A:Help Reading Dump File After Random Reboots

I can't read dump files either. But I can read Error from the Event Viewer. You can wait for a 'dump file reader' or you can look for Errors that correspond to the reboot time:
Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Event Viewer> click to open each System and Applications logs, one at a time. On each:
Look for Error at time of reboot> Right click on Error> Properties> click on Copy icon top right, below the down arrow and Paste here (Ctrl V).

Ignore Warnings and Information Events. If you see multiples of the same Error with the same ID#, the same Source and the same Description, I only need 1 copy. You do not need to include the lines of code in box below Description, is any.

System information would help- especially important is if you have an AMD processor, Windows XP and installed SP3. These are directions for Windows XP Event Viewer.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-reading-dump-file-after-random-reboots.113500/
Relevancy 64.93%

I've had this problem of screens, file no Random blue dump random blue screens for a couple of years already the computer is about as old and now I'm trying to really get it solved It mostly happens when playing Random blue screens, no dump file about of the BSODs but rarely even when doing nothing It doesnt seem to matter if the game is old or new Most games just suddenly give BSOD after playing for min or couple of hours Error messages vary a lot There's been a lot of irql not less or equal and system service exception or it can be just a stop message Sometimes a driver is specified usbport sys is propably the most common but there has been many others too Sometimes it says quot dumping physical memory to disk quot but if it does it freezes to I dont think any dump files have ever been succefully created I had Vista bit before and month ago I installed win I didn't specifically format the drive but chose a clean install I have run memtest for about passes with no errors CPU and GPU temperatures seem to be ok Testing system drive didnt give errors either Oh and a couple of times the system has had problems starting it has just freezed at ASUS logo I think restarting without any usb devices has cured it then or maybe just trying to restart enough times System specs OS Windows professional bit Case PSU Antec Sonata III W with one extra fan Motherboard Asus P Q Pro CPU Inter Core quad Q GHz GPU Asus GeForce GT MB RAM x GB Kingston HyperX CL MHz DDR KHX D K G HD x Western Digital Caviar Black GB SATA RPM MB DVD -RW drive Lots of usb devices keyboard mouse usb audio interface licence storage devices for music software epson printer F-Secure as a virus protection software One of those HDs is for system and the rest for samples of music software Conflicts sharing by msinfo I O Port x - x F Direct memory access controller I O Port x - x F PCI bus I O Port x C - x DF Intel R Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - E I O Port x C - x DF NVIDIA GeForce GT IRQ Intel R ICH Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - A A IRQ Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A IRQ Intel R Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - E IRQ Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A IRQ Intel R ICH Family PCI Express Root Port - A A IRQ NVIDIA GeForce GT IRQ Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Memory Address xE - xFFFFFFFF System board Memory Address xE - xFFFFFFFF Motherboard resources Memory Address xD - xDFFFFFFF PCI bus Memory Address xD - xDFFFFFFF Intel R Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - E Memory Address xD - xDFFFFFFF NVIDIA GeForce GT IRQ Atheros AR AR AR PCI-E Ethernet Controller NDIS IRQ Intel R ICH Family PCI Express Root Port - A IRQ Intel R ICH Family PCI Express Root Port - A IRQ Intel R ICH Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - A C IRQ Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A IRQ Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A Memory Address xA - xBFFFF PCI bus Memory Address xA - xBFFFF Intel R Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - E Memory Address xA - xBFFFF NVIDIA GeForce GT IRQ LSI OHCI Compliant Host Controller IRQ Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A IRQ Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller IRQ Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller I O Port x B - x BB Intel R Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - E I O Port x B - x BB NVIDIA GeForce GT Memory Address xFA - xFE FFFFF Intel R Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - E Memory Address xFA - xFE FFFFF NVIDIA GeForce GT I'll be happy to provide additional info as needed Thanks in advance

A:Random blue screens, no dump file

Oh, and here are the report files asked in the sticky thread I just noticed..

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/178839-random-blue-screens-no-dump-file.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Bluescreenview indicates: "caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe"
Memtest showed 0 errors with the RAM.
All graphics drivers etc should be up to date.

Analysing dump file with windows debugging tools shows:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.10586.567 AMD64 Copyright (c) Mic - Pastebin.com

Would appreciate anyone who can read the text and find out what the problem is.

A:Random BSODs, dump file included

Please read BSOD Posting Instructions & How to upload files

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39584-random-bsods-dump-file-included.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi

I have tried a lot of stuff to remove the BSOD but it just doesnt seem to go, it usually happens when the computer is not being used.

I have cleaned the registry and updated the drivers.

Some research suggests that the problem might be hardware related but the computer is brand new so i dont understand how such an issue can occur so quickly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have attached the zip which was suggested in another thread.

A:BSOD Error - Usually crashes when idle - file attached

Hey there! You haven't enabled dumps. Please enable dumps. Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373666-bsod-error-usually-crashes-when-idle-file-attached.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry but I wasn't able to find the specific error number. Thanks!
-Ben

A:BSOD after installing Windows 7, dump documents attached.

it looks like you have an Atheros based wireless card the 2 latest minidumps both have it on the stack.

Might want to take a look at this post as it appears to be the same issue.
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...uses-bsod.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/238860-bsod-after-installing-windows-7-dump-documents-attached.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi Ive tried to include all details I can I'm not very tech savvy so you will have to bear with me My pc has pretty much crashed frequently from the day I got it Sometimes its when watching videos sometimes when doing freezes/crashes/BSOD's 7 regular Windows not a lot and other times when ive been away from the pc for a while In event viewer its showing critical errors in the last days All of them kernel errors The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly I am attaching Windows 7 regular freezes/crashes/BSOD's the details asked for in the BSOD posting instructions post in my next post Cheers PC Dell Vostro OS - Windows x Original OS - Windows OEM Age of system couple of months Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS yes about a month ago CPU Intel Core i - GHz MB Video Card came with Graphics MB ATI RadeonTM HD DVI VGA HDMI but I removed and installed a MATROX QID-E LPAF MB QUAD PCIe KX Cable

A:Windows 7 regular freezes/crashes/BSOD's

here are the zipped files:

Thanks in anticipation. This has been going on for months and im on the verge of walling my pc

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-7-regular-freezes-crashes-bsods-482986.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi there,

I'm running an IT department and one of my users is constantly getting BSOD's. It's happened three times today since the start of the morning. I need to fix this computer immediately .

I followed the instructions in this post: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

I've attached the .zip file that was created after running the tool, and I've attached a screenshot of the BSOD information that Windows provided me.

Hopefully someone can help me out with this soon.

Thank you,

A:BSOD at Random Moments... SF Dump File Included

Hi SFeldman217.

Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.17273.amd64fre.win7_gdr.130318-1532
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack Center - Microsoft Windows

The BSOD is caused by Intel Graphics driver.

Code:
BugCheck 116, {fffffa80058d34e0, fffff88003e49cb0, 0, c}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+23cb0 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
And the driver is very old.

Code:
fffff880`03e26000 fffff880`043f9500 igdkmd64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys
Image name: igdkmd64.sys
Timestamp: Wed May 06 23:52:19 2009 (4A01D55B)
CheckSum: 005D8353
ImageSize: 005D3500
Update the Intel HD Graphics Driver, either from our forum link, Latest Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 7, or You may get it from Intel Download Center.
Moreover, you may run the Intel (R) Driver Update Utility to auto detect the appropriate driver for your computer.

Let us know the results.

** If you cannot find the appropriate driver, Execute SF Diag tool again, click the DXDiag button and upload the resulting Text tile.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306163-bsod-random-moments-sf-dump-file-included.html
Relevancy 64.07%

I have the compressed zip file attached. I built this computer a couple months ago. Everything has seemed fine until now. I have noticed usb devices all stop all of a sudden and I will have to restart the computer. Upon booting up windows none of the devices are recognized. I have to unplug them all, then plug them back in for windows to download and install drivers for them to be ready to be used. I don't know if this is related or not. The BSOD itself occurred while steam was downloading a game. Any help would be much appreciated.

A:BSOD at random. dmp File attached.

UPDATE: I noticed that I am unable to access anything in my E: Drive. Its a 320gb sata drive. I have only 5 folders in it. Access is denied when trying to open any of them. Even when running as administrator.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/273102-bsod-random-dmp-file-attached.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hey guys I have been having some odd behavior with my Win OS First I experienced several BSODs but no files were written to kernel with Random not with but mem problem file dump BSODs, minidump my Random BSODs, problem with minidump file but not with kernel mem dump windows minidump directory I made sure to have the Startup and Recovery settings selected ie Write an Event checkbox was selected and small memory dump was selected But no memory dump file was ever created I switched to kernel memory dump and I think one was written and should be reflected in the SF Diagnostic Tool report Anyway I simply want know what is causing the BSOD and how to fix it And guidance will be greatly appreciated OS Name Microsoft Windows Home Premium Random BSODs, problem with minidump file but not with kernel mem dump Version Service Pack Build System Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer Inc System Model G Sx System Type x -based PC Processor Intel R Core TM i - QM CPU GHz Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BIOS Version Date American Megatrends Inc G Sx SMBIOS Version Installed Physical Memory RAM GB Total Physical Memory GB Available Physical Memory GB Total Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space GB Page File C pagefile sys Thanks

A:Random BSODs, problem with minidump file but not with kernel mem dump

There is no dump file in the zip you uploaded.

Follow the tutorial Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD, make windows create dumps at the subsequent crashes.

At the same time, search in C:\Windows\Minidump manually. If there is any, upload those.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/258322-random-bsods-problem-minidump-file-but-not-kernel-mem-dump.html
Relevancy 63.64%

hey im getting this more and more often and i really need some help reading it pleased someone who is experience try to respond ASAP before my computer completely fails

A:RANDOM BSOD HELP ASAP someone with reading dump file knowledge

Quote: Originally Posted by mattwell

hey im getting this more and more often and i really need some help reading it pleased someone who is experience try to respond ASAP before my computer completely fails

These were caused by a memory exception. Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.
1-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/193772-random-bsod-help-asap-someone-reading-dump-file-knowledge.html
Relevancy 63.64%

I am getting a random BSOD on my dell laptop, it starts up and works fine, but then suddenly a BSOD takes place, even if I am leaving it alone (without working).

in safe mode it don't at all appear even if i leave it for a day
my drivers are all up to date
I did install the windows 2 times, it works fine at the beginning and the the BSOD problem appears again
my boot up is somewhat slow, the "starting windows" screen takes more than 5 minute, and after "welcome" message it takes 2-3 min at black screen (I don't know if it is related)
The zip file of SF diagnostic is attached with the thread.

Thanks in advance

A:Random BSOD (SF diag zip file attached)

Welcome to Seven Forums.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa80096a9b30, fffffa80096a9e10, fffff8000319d5f0}

----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----
Probably caused by : csrss.exe

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION (f4)
A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been
terminated.
Several processes and threads are necessary for the operation of the
system; when they are terminated (for any reason), the system can no
longer function.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, Process
Arg2: fffffa80096a9b30, Terminating object
Arg3: fffffa80096a9e10, Process image file name
Arg4: fffff8000319d5f0, Explanatory message (ascii)

Debugging Details:
------------------

----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----

PROCESS_OBJECT: fffffa80096a9b30

IMAGE_NAME: csrss.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

MODULE_NAME: csrss

FAULTING_MODULE: 0000000000000000

PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000006 - The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0x%x.

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xF4_IOERR

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`029f1e38 fffff800`032247b2 : 00000000`000000f4 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`096a9b30 fffffa80`096a9e10 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`029f1e40 fffff800`031d1c9b : ffffffff`ffffffff fffffa80`09f5f660 fffffa80`096a9b30 fffffa80`096a9b30 : nt!PspCatchCriticalBreak+0x92
fffff880`029f1e80 fffff800`03151094 : ffffffff`ffffffff 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`096a9b30 00000000`00000008 : nt! ?? ::NNGAKEGL::`string'+0x176d6
fffff880`029f1ed0 fffff800`02e99fd3 : fffffa80`096a9b30 fffff800`c0000006 fffffa80`09f5f660 00000000`00ab0c40 : nt!NtTerminateProcess+0xf4
fffff880`029f1f50 fffff800`02e96570 : fffff800`02ee5aff fffff880`029f2a38 fffff880`029f2790 fffff880`029f2ae0 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
fffff880`029f20e8 fffff800`02ee5aff : fffff880`029f2a38 fffff880`029f2790 fffff880`029f2ae0 00000000`00ab1950 : nt!KiServiceLinkage
fffff880`029f20f0 fffff800`02e9a3c2 : fffff880`029f2a38 00000000`000120cc fffff880`029f2ae0 00000000`00ab1428 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x48e24
fffff880`029f2900 fffff800`02e98f3a : 00000000`00000000 000007fe`fcf6d8c0 00000000`00ab8501 00000000`000120cc : nt!KiExceptionDispatch+0xc2
fffff880`029f2ae0 00000000`77179c12 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiPageFault+0x23a
00000000`00ab1370 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x77179c12
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xF4_IOERR_IMAGE_csrss.exe

BUCKET_ID: X64_0xF4_IOERR_IMAGE_csrss.exe

---------
Hard Drive/Storage
Post disk summary using CrystalDiskInfo software - CrystalDiskInfo

For how to upload a screenshot or file, read here

Make a Hard Drive test from the mfg website: Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/308090-random-bsod-sf-diag-zip-file-attached.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi Everyone I have no Random under Freeze dump Screen load, Black New generated file PC, bought a new custom built desktop PC about weeks ago and ever since purchase I have been freezes about once twice per day tried looking into it quite a New PC, Random Black Screen Freeze under load, no dump file generated bit but can't find the solution anywhere When the crash happens the screen just suddenly blacks out no prior warning signs at all sounds continue to play for about - seconds then New PC, Random Black Screen Freeze under load, no dump file generated gets stuck on a loop and a hard reboot is required each time No dump file generated at all It does get recorded in the event viewer as this - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Guid C B A- - C -AC E- C D B EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer Andy-PC - Security UserID S- - - - EventData BugcheckCode BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x SleepInProgress false PowerButtonTimestamp Seems to only happen under load gaming - of the time with Europa Universalis for some reason very rarely with other games but still occurs never happens with office browsing youtube email etc even during extended sessions I have so far done - full system reformat re-install and update didn't help - Multiple runs of passmark burn-in tests mins each episode of freezing during a dun but the rest passed fine CPU and GPU temps were good - Deg for CPU and Deg for GPU - Multiple runs of RAM tests - all passed no errors - Furmark GPU stress test - max temp degrees no crashes or artifacts - Multiple antivirus scans - nothing found OS Windows professional bit Service Pack all updates installed System Specs PSU Antec NEO C ECO Motherboard ASRock H M-PRO H CPU Intel BX I I - GHZ RAM G Skill G x G DDR VGA Gigabyte GV-R OC SSD Kingston SSDnow SV S A G HDD Toshiba TB RPM HDD The SSD only contains windows and office all other software are on HDD All components are assembled and apparently burn-in tested by vendor no over clocking at all I am thinking this is probably a hardware issue rather than a software one but can't pin down which component is at fault here would really appreciate any advice PS I have uploaded the zip file but don't think it contains too much

A:New PC, Random Black Screen Freeze under load, no dump file generated

The file you uploaded didn't contain anything. Please run Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions again and select option 2 in the instructions. Click the big orange 'Grab All' button and give it time to finish. Then upload the entire file and we will take a look.

Also, please include manufacturer and model of the PSU in your system specs at the bottom left of your last post. Just click that and there will be a link there to update system specs. Be sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you haven't already, please list the PSU, CPU cooler and anything else that may help. Sometimes we have to look up a component, so the details to do that helps us to help you.

Also, after that please open a elevated command prompt ( click start, type cmd in the search box, right click on the cmd entry and select run as administrator) in the black box that opens, copy/paste sfc /scannow. If you decide to type it, notice the space between the sfc and the /. It is a system file checker which will scan your system files and attempt to correct any missing or corrupt files. What we want are the results to say windows found no integrity violations. If it says files were found but could not be repaired, close the box, reboot and run it again, after opening the administrative command prompt. You may have to reboot and run it three times for it to repair all system files. If it can't repair them after 3 reboots, let us know.

You actually did very well in filling in the system specs. Just a couple more things need to be added. Also, welcome to Seven Forums. When you say a new custom built computer, who built it and I assume it is still under warranty. Just add any details you can about the problem. If it happens when running a certain app, or when doing a certain thing that would be useful info to help us nail down the problem. Can I also assume the OS as already installed when you received the computer?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/350017-new-pc-random-black-screen-freeze-under-load-no-dump-file-generated.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Here is a link to my dump file:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx...115&parid=root

Like the title says, blue screens occasionally happen during shutdown. I'm using an HP 8200 Elite SFF. Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 (x86).

I've really had a hell of a time getting these 8200's to work correctly. If anyone could debug that dump file, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

A:Blue Screen at Random Times During Shutdown (dump file linked)

Hi.
Do you use the Adobe Type Manager Deluxe?
Adobe Type Manager Deluxe
If yes,please update it because is old from 16-Apr-97 no way to be compatible with windows 7.
If you dont need it just remove it from your system.
Also update the UltraVnc miniport driver2.
http://www.uvnc.com/downloads
Finish and post back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/215259-blue-screen-random-times-during-shutdown-dump-file-linked.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hello.
I've been getting random BSOD. It doesn't seem to be connected to any one program or situation but usually happens when i'm playing games. I built this computer myself:
Asus Sabertooth Z77 MB
Intel i5 3.4Gh
NVidea GTX 560 GPU
8 Gb Ram

I have attached my zip folder for the SF Diagnostic Tool as instructed by a couple other threads on this site.

I don't know if it's related to the BSOD but i also just recently have had games randomly crash on me as well. Starcraft II, League of Legends, Dead Space 1 and 2.
This has all just started happening in the last week. I have had no such problems before then.

I'm sorry if i'm leaving out an important piece of information. Please tell me what you need from my end, and thank you very much for helping me out.

A:Random BSOD, SF Diagnostic tool zip file attached.

Welcome aboard, brook4.

Your crash dumps indicate memory corruption mainly, with mostly a bugcheck 1A.

Bugcheck 1A may occur for a corrupted device driver, too. So, before blaming the RAMs, we want to make it sure that it is not any driver that is causing the crashes. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.

Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Depending on this, we will decide our next step.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/253187-random-bsod-sf-diagnostic-tool-zip-file-attached.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Bagle removed but explorer exe crashes after i close all open explorer exe windows sometime drwatson exe crshes too Explorer exe crshes when closing all windows on a regular basis it crashes always i had bagle but i removed i did closing after crashes explorer.exe a removed all windows regular on Bagle basis but not post in other forums this new issue i am adding hijackthis log i also have a online kaspersky log i am adding it here too after the hijackthis log thanks Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C Bagle removed but explorer.exe crashes after closing all windows on a regular basis WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Programmi Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Programmi Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C Programmi WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C Programmi Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exe c programmi file comuni mcafee mna mcnasvc exe c PROGRA FILECO mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exe C Programmi McAfee MPF MPFSrv exe C Programmi McAfee Bagle removed but explorer.exe crashes after closing all windows on a regular basis MSK MskSrver exe C Programmi Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C WINDOWS System PAStiSvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Programmi Intel Wireless Bin WLKeeper exe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe C Programmi Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Programmi Creative Mixer CTSVolFE exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Programmi File comuni InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Programmi Dell MediaDirect PCMService exe C Programmi Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Programmi Unlocker UnlockerAssistant exe C Programmi Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exe C Programmi Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exe C Programmi ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C Programmi Babylon Babylon-Pro Babylon exe C Programmi Dell QuickSet Quickset exe C Programmi Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware avgas exe C Programmi iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Programmi File comuni Real Update OB realsched exe C Programmi Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Programmi iGv Discador iG exe C Programmi DAEMON Tools daemon exe C Programmi Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C PROGRA iGv sysbrand exe C Programmi Free Download Manager fdm exe C Programmi Curse CurseClient exe C Programmi Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktopIndex exe C Programmi SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe C Programmi Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Programmi PC Connectivity Solution ServiceLayer exe C Programmi WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Programmi Digital Line Detect DLG exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Programmi Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exe C PROGRA WIDCOMM BLUETO BTSTAC EXE C Programmi iPod bin iPodService exe C Programmi PC Connectivity Solution NclBTHandler exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exe C Programmi ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C Programmi Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system taskmgr exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C Programmi WinRAR WinRAR exe C Documents and Settings lorenzo Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http farejador ig com br ie R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search Default Page URL http www google it ig dell hl it amp c it amp ibd R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Softw... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/bagle-removed-but-explorer-exe-crashes-after-closing-all-windows-on-a-regular-basis-246772.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Dear Team, Greetings!!! It would be great if any one of you could kindly help me with your expertize.The problem that i face is my Notebook suddenly goes slow i.e. the mouse pointer movement,browser window opening,clicks,scrolls,etc. Then there is a blue dump that appears and the system restarts.I am not sure how i can attach the .dmp file. I can't open it with notepad/wordpad. Request your Kind help! RegardsAnirban

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Regular-Blue-Dump-on-HP-Notebook/td-p/5755048
Relevancy 61.92%

hey all

i have built this comp recently. has been working fine for 2 weeks now.
but in the last couple of days has started BSOD. Random intervals and while doing random tasks eg.web surfing(writing this!)gaming and just nothing.

i am not comp savy so i dont have anything to go by so any help would b much appreciated. this definitely seems like a very helpful forum so look forward to hearing ur input.

just thought id say that ive done a memory test and a hard drive test on all drives.

thanks

A:Random BSOD wth numerous error codes. SFD file attached

bit of bump!
anyone see anything obvious in the files???
really becoming a pain now. bsod every 5 mins!

If u think there is any more info i can provide please let me know!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245342-random-bsod-wth-numerous-error-codes-sfd-file-attached.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I have a 1080p laptop w/ Windows 8.1. When I first started the OS I had to go through a bunch of programs, locate each .exe file, and right click>properties> Disable high DPI scaling to get the programs not to look horribly blurry. I use it with a monitor a lot and don't have any issues with blurry windows, but when I take it off the HDMI and use it regularly, random windows will be blurry. For example, when I was using it without the monitor, I right clicked my OS drive to perform disk cleanup. The properties window where the Disk Cleanup button is was clear, but the actual tiny Disk Cleanup window was blurry... I also have issues with the notepad windows being blurry.
To be clear, the onboard screen is 1080p and the monitor is 1080p. I am only have issues with the onboard screen.

A:Random blurry windows when using regular laptop screen?

If udating the video card drivers did not work or even going to an older version of NVIDIA Driver does not work, has to be something with settings of monitor itself maybe. Think you might be on right track with checking scaling, look at settings in NVIDIA control panel too and display in control panel

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/67303-random-blurry-windows-when-using-regular-laptop-screen.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Dear all,

Suddenly I find myself getting random BSOD's. I see no clear pattern right now since it seem to be regardless of if I just do regular work in Windows, during browsing Internet or playing games.

Sorry if it's a rar file instead of zip, hope it's fine anyway.

Any assistance would be really grateful.

Regards
SirWilhelm

Edit:
I have not done any hardware changes lately and this issues started around 3-4 days ago.

I have done some basic things like running HD defrag, removing some software that was installed latest week or so, analyzing and fixing registry and spyware/adware removal using System Mechanic Proffesional (Trial Version).

A:Random BSOD's, either in games or regular windows activities

Welcome aboard. From your crash dump:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa8000716eb0, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+35054 )

---------
From Carrona.org, STOP 0x0000001A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Usual causes: Device driver, memory, kernel

At first, let us start for a faulting driver. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.

Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Also, uninstall Advanced System Care, and Free up the startup.
Click on the Start button
Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the “Startup” tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept the restart.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/260958-random-bsods-either-games-regular-windows-activities.html
Relevancy 61.49%

I have a been experiencing regular crashes about every hour to BSOD, with the error "STOP: 0x000000F4" The computer does not restart after the BSOD, but goes to a black page that says "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key". When I press a key, the message is just displayed again. So I have to do a hard shutdown every time this happens. I have looked for the crash dump files, but all I can find is a very old memory.dmp file. So I do not think my computer is making the crash dump. I have tried following the instructions here: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD, but no luck. I would appreciate any advice for how to diagnose and solve the problem. Attached is the output from the DM Log Collector.

A:Regular BSOD crash, but no memory dump

Make it sure that your SSD has the latest firmware updates. Crucial SSD Firmware Updates

Let us know.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/372832-regular-bsod-crash-but-no-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 59.77%
A:BSOD, and no dump file was found even though dump file anabled.

That is this driver,

Killer Networking - Standard Drivers (no Killer Features)

You still need to follow the posting instructions if you want help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/384835-bsod-no-dump-file-found-even-though-dump-file-anabled.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode NormalRunning usage regular computer - HJT after Log sucks attached speed processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic sched exeC Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avguard exeC Program Files Alcohol Soft Alcohol StarWind StarWindService exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXEC Program Files Motorola SMSERIAL sm hlpr exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Program Files FSC TouchPad HotKey Utility TouchPad HotKey exeC Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition computer speed sucks after regular usage - HJT Log attached Classic avgnt exeC Program Files Notebook Hardware Control nhc exeC Program Files DNA btdna exeC Program Files FSC Wireless Utility WirelessSelector exeC WINDOWS system sistray exeC Program Files Orbitdownloader orbitdm exeC WINDOWS BricoPacks Vista Inspirat RocketDock RocketDock exeC WINDOWS BricoPacks Vista Inspirat UberIcon UberIcon Manager exeC Program Files Orbitdownloader orbitnet exeC WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorsvw exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http search orbitdownloader com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http search orbitdownloader com O - BHO btorbit com - B - B - -B F -F B EFC - C Program Files Orbitdownloader orbitcth dllO - HKLM Run RTHDCPL RTHDCPL EXEO - HKLM Run Alcmtr ALCMTR EXEO - HKLM Run SMSERIAL C Program Files Motorola SMSERIAL sm hlpr exeO - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeO - HKLM Run TouchPadHotKey C Program Files FSC TouchPad HotKey Utility TouchPad HotKey exeO - HKLM Run avgnt quot C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avgnt exe quot minO - HKLM Run NotebookHardwareControl quot C Program Files Notebook Hardware Control nhc exe quot -quietO - HKLM Run SiSPower Rundll exe SiSPower dll ModeAgentO - HKCU Run BitTorrent DNA quot C Program Files DNA btdna exe quot O - Startup RocketDock lnk C WINDOWS BricoPacks Vista Inspirat RocketDock RocketDock exeO - Startup UberIcon lnk C WINDOWS BricoPacks Vista Inspirat UberIcon UberIcon Manager exeO - Startup Adobe Gamma lnk C Program Files Common Files Adobe Calibration Adobe Gamma Loader exeO - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXEO - Global Startup WirelessSelector lnk O - Global Startup Utility Tray lnk C WINDOWS system sistray exeO - Global Startup Orbit lnk C Program Files Orbitdownloader orbitdm exeO - Extra context menu item amp Download by Orbit - res C Program Files Orbitdownloader orbitmxt dll O - Extra context menu item amp Grab video by Orbit - res C Program Files Orbitdownloader orbitmxt dll O - Extra context menu item Do amp wnload selected by Orbit - res C Program Files Orbitdownloader orbitmxt dll O - Extra context menu item Down amp load all by Orbit - res C Program Files Orbitdownloader orbitmxt dll O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeO - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system nwprovau dllO - HKLM System CCS Services Tcpip FE C -E - A - A- E AD NameServer O - HKLM System CCS Services Tcpip DBBA - - FCC- A - F C DD NameServer O - HKLM System CS Services Tcpip FE C -E - A - A- E AD NameServer O - HKLM System CS Services Tcpip FE C -E - A - A- E AD NameServer O - Protocol sk... Read more

A:computer speed sucks after regular usage - HJT Log attached

Hi The Punisher,Welcome to Bleeping Computers My name is Tomk_. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems. HijackThis logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, feel free to create a new one.I apologize for the delay in response. We get overwhelmed at times but we are trying our best to keep up.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate your letting us know. If not, please post a new HijackThis log so that we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/173892/computer-speed-sucks-after-regular-usage-hjt-log-attached/
Relevancy 59.34%

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit (retail) installed for about a week.

Hello, I am trying to troubleshoot regular BSOD's on my system. They seem to occur during HD video playback (XMBC) or under other system load like downloading large files (from newsgroups) where the speed is fairly high (apx. 2mbps).

I stumbled upon this forums instructions for properly posting log files and have attached them for review.

I recently replaced my single core CPU for a dual-core thinking it may help, but it didn't. Now, I'm wondering if it could be the memory. I did the windows memory check, and it reported errors, but I don't where to find the log or what to do next.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

A:Regular BSOD's under system load (logs attached)

Try this free memory diagnostic (I'm not a big fan of the built in Windows memory diagnostic): Memory Diagnostics
If it spits out errors, then make sure you go to Steps 6/7 to isolate the bad sticks/slots

If the test passes, post back and we'll start analyzing things.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233067-regular-bsods-under-system-load-logs-attached.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Sometimes, and more frequently lately, my windows crashes at starting windows lately. When i logged in, it takes about a minute to 5 minutes until it crashes.
but when those 5 minutes are over i can work and play the whole day without a crash.
dump files attached.

A:Please analyze these BSOD dump files - windows crashes at startup

Here is the bugcheck

Code:
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa80049d0a20, fffff80000b9c518, fffffa8007ee0170}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NETw5s64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NETw5s64.sys
Probably caused by : NETw5s64.sys
---------
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8800b472970, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip!WfpAleInsertEndpoint+4 )
---------
BugCheck A, {fffffffa80091e4c, 2, 1, fffff80003c8e8fd}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeSetEvent+36d )
---------
BugCheck A, {fffffffa800950dc, 2, 1, fffff80003cca24f}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiTimerWaitTest+20f )
---------
One of the dump indicated internet wifi driver, NETw5s64.sys, please go to intel website to download and install fresh copy of it (Also keep in mind to uninstall previous version of driver in Computer-->manage-->device manager before install new copy)

beside that, other minidumps indicated different causes, but one of them is ffffffffc0000005, which suggest memory corruption, please download third party called memtest86, burn it to cd and let it run for at least 7 passess

Good luck and let us know if you need help

Tuan

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/91844-please-analyze-these-bsod-dump-files-windows-crashes-startup.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hey Guys,

I really need to learn more about diagnosing, I have had a very stable system, but recently explorer.exe has just been failing randomly.

Can someone help me look at the cause?

I read the how to prepare a dmp file from here:
Troubleshooting Explorer.exe Crashing Issues

File is attached.

So just wondering how I can do the diagnosis on this?

Sean.

A:Strange explorer.exe random crashes with dmp file

Hello and welcome seanoz mate try these as the dump files are not opening for me

Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD

&

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/371980-strange-explorer-exe-random-crashes-dmp-file.html
Relevancy 58.48%

I thought I'd share this recent experience with some random crashes that I solved About month ago my computer running Windows Bit for .dmp file NO Crashes BSOD Random No Solved. the past months started turning off No warnings no BSOD Random Crashes NO BSOD No .dmp file Solved. no dump file etc It just went quot click quot and turned off After scouring various forums it seemed that I must be having a hardware problem I checked everything except my power supply an expensive Corsair and it all seemed to be Random Crashes NO BSOD No .dmp file Solved. fine Finally I looked in the Windows reliability monitor and noticed that the crashes started happening in Mid-September I compared this with my Windows Update log and saw that a lot of updates were installed that day I ran Restore using a time point from before the updates And the crashes went away I have no idea which update might have caused the problem I have been installing them by every day or so but the problem hasn't reoccurred My guess is that one of the updates didn't install correctly or was corrupted during download I hope this helps someone else

A:Random Crashes NO BSOD No .dmp file Solved.

Thank you for the update Coolguy!!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/192014-random-crashes-no-bsod-no-dmp-file-solved.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hello,

I've been facing a very annoying behavior with my pc: it randomly hangs, no BSOD and no dump and I have to do a hard reboot.
The event viewer does not even log anything except an "unexpected stop".
I've been googling for hours and found some suggestions which I tried with no result.

I suspect it might be hardware related.

Still, I've been running the SF Diagnostic tool which is attached.

If anyone have an idea or suggestions that might help me, it would gratefully accepted.

Thanks in advance,
GihuNgu

A:No BSOD and no dump but random Windows freeze

It seems that there are no dump files.

Tip
Configure dumps

First, we want to make sure the computer is saving your dump files. Go to Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> Startup and Recovery [Settings] Make sure that "Write Debugging Information" is set to Small Memory Dump (256kb) if it is not already.Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Next, make sure that the folder C:\Windows\Minidump exists. If not, create it (allow permission if asked). Make sure any dumps you want to analyze, whether yours or others', are in this folder. You can ZIP/RAR the files and send them to someone else to analyze as well.
A few recommendations:

Security App

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus Public:Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus Public
Start Menu\Programs\PC Tools Firewall Plus Public:Start Menu\Programs\PC Tools Firewall Plus Public
Running two security application is never a good idea. Please remove Avast and Pc tools and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials: Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software

Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes, both recommended from a strict BSOD perspective. Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free

Information
DO NOT start the free trial of MalwareBytes. Deselect the option when prompted.

Tip
Make full scans with both separately.

Start up
Keep less stuff at the start-up. Only anti-virus, this helps avoid driver conflicts and improves time to log in to windows.

Troubleshoot a Problem by Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7 or Vista
How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7

Basic checks: Please run these tests and report back the results

1. SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption - SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
2. Disk check for errors on the hard drive - How to Run Disk Check in Windows 7
3. Troubleshoot applications by a clean boot - Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
4. Memtest86+ paying close attention to part 3 - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
5. Hard drive test from HDD mfg website - Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

Good luck.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/290306-no-bsod-no-dump-but-random-windows-freeze.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hey guys Im having a problem with my PC and would really appreciate any help at Random (No (No dump files) Freezing 10 Windows BSOD) all This is my first time posting on a forum so i apologize if i don't provide enough information or something along those lines The problem My computer will randomly freeze and the only thing i can do is hard reset it I get no BSOD and i get no dump files and yes i Random Freezing Windows 10 (No BSOD) (No dump files) have correctly set up the dump files and tested that i get them with whocrashed What i have tried I have been trying to fix this for the last days and i have tried alot of things but these are the main ones i can remember -Updated all of my drivers -Memory test -Replacing the hard drive -Taking out the GPU and using integrated graphics -Disabling integrated graphics in BIOS Settings - Restoring default BIOS settings - Checking event viewer -Reinstalled Windows countless times -Scanned for viruses -Stress tested all the hardware Didn't freeze during stress test -Putting CPU back to stock speeds -Fixing registry files My spec's nbsp Capture PNG nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads Once again any help is really appreciated thanks

A:Random Freezing Windows 10 (No BSOD) (No dump files)

Hey everyone sorry i missed the posting instructions whoops! Here are the files 

perfmon.zip   161.08KB
  0 downloads

SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip   290.52KB
  0 downloads

· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? -Windows 10· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 10· Is the OS an OEM version or full retail version ? Retail Verison· Age of system 6 months· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Yes· CPU  Included in speccy screenshot· Video Card  Included in speccy screenshot· MotherBoard - Included in speccy screenshot· Power Supply - brand & wattage  FSP Hexa Series 500w· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/609172/random-freezing-windows-10-no-bsod-no-dump-files/
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi, I'm experiencing random freezes as usual... anyone help would be greatly appreciated!

PS - Had to uploda in two files because one file exceeded the 8MB limit. The two uploads are from the same gather but in two seperate files.

A:Random windows 8 freezes (includes crash dump)!

The only crash dump present is from 7/12/12. It was a 0x50 stop, not pointing to any specific driver.

Get rid of Symantec in safe mode with their special tool. It's the cause of all your problems.

Reboot and set Windows Defender and Windows Firewall services to automatic.

Could update your iPod software too, if newer is available:

iPodDrv iPodDrv.sys Fri Apr 10 00:07:40 2009 (49DEC60C)

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/8765-random-windows-8-freezes-includes-crash-dump.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I've been having BSoD's for well over a year now once or twice almost every day I've tried multiple times to figure out whats wrong but I dont have ANY dump files I've followed instructions on how to enable them but it still doesn't create a file Im really hoping you all can help me out here The current settings are Page files on both hard drives enabled Set custom page size to MB- MB System managed size and no paging file boxes are unchecked Write an event to system log box checked after dump files file Dump enabled BSoD. No ARE Automatically restart unchecked Debug information set to small memory dump kernal Both settings dont work Overwrite existing file box is greyed out when debug is set to small memory Checked when set to kernal Small and kernal memory dump location set No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled to C Windows Minidump No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled and C Windows Memory DMP I created these folders as they were not present I got a SSD awhile back and use it No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled for my windows However i didnt reformat my other hard drive and windows is still installed on the old one however i boot from the SSD maybe this is some how the problem Im using WhoCrashed from Resplendence Software - Advanced System Tools and Developer Components to force a BSoD when trying to creat a dump file There are NO files in either folder Both on the SSD or old hard drive I've searched many forums now and found others with what seems to be the same problem but with no solutions I would VERY much appreciate the help The BSoD's seem to mostly happen when playing games however they have happened when only using chrome

A:No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled

Wrote stuff that was wrong. Ignore this reply

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/360837-no-dump-file-after-bsod-dump-files-enabled.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hello I am an issues and am totally lost.

I have an Acer Aspire 8943G laptop which is about two years old. A year a go the hard drive broke so I replaced it with a new Wd 1TB hard drive. Before even changing the hard drive I was exhibiting these problems. The laptop would crash, BlueScreen talking about physical dump, or randomly just restart. Sometimes it would restart during the restarting process. I am totally lost. The issue has been getting worse as it happens more frequent. I don't know if its hardware or software related so please of you could help would greatly appreciate it.

These are the specs
Windows 7 64-bit
Intel Core i7-740QM processor 
1.73 GHz, 6mb L3 cache
ATI Mobility Rodeon HD 5650 Upto 2782 Mb hyper memory
18.4" Full HD 1080p LED LCD
4 GB DDR 3 Memory
1Tb Hard disc space.

Please HELP. I am loosing my mind over this

A:Windows 7 Acer Aspire 8943G Crashes/BlueScreen (Phyisical dump) Reduced Speed

To help us troubleshoot please do the following.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it. Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size. Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/522190/windows-7-acer-aspire-8943g-crashesbluescreen-phyisical-dump-reduced-speed/
Relevancy 57.19%

Please help with BSOD, DUMP attached

Thanks in advance,

L,

A:Please help with BSOD, DUMP attached

Hi liorlior.

All your latest BSODs are saying this:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck C2, {7, 109b, 5090322, fffff8a016075230}

GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002ef7100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002ef71c0
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsCommonCreate+257b )

---------
Ntsf is the file system, on the HDD. So it is some issue with the disc subsystem.

Get rid of intel rapid storage. First uninstall it from Control Panel > Programs and Features. Then Uninstall the driver from device manager.
Right click on "my computer" icon and click "manage" on the context menu.
It will open the "computer management" window.
Select "Device Manager" in the left pane, It will list all the existing devices up.
Expand "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
Select one Intel device item under it, right click, uninstall.
Continue the process for all Intel items under "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers"
Now restart the computer. At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate native system driver.
Also test you HDD.
SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use
Note that you have AHCI enabled.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313967-please-help-bsod-dump-attached.html
Relevancy 57.19%

BSODs, various messages. This is all post fresh install on a clean drive. Ran Memtest a couple of times, 7 passes each time, no errors. All drivers are most recent versions (as far as I know, I update regularly) Windows update is up to date. I found a bios update but haven't flashed it yet.
It seems to happen most often when I first fire up the computer, but sometimes randomly after that. Additional previous dumps can be found here : http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tall-win7.html

Here we go again. Ugh. Help?

A:BSOD (dump attached)

More dumps than staten island. Help?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/167983-bsod-dump-attached.html