Windows Support Forum

Constant BSOD all of a sudden..

Q: Constant BSOD all of a sudden..

so yesterday i updated winows 7 with all those security updates..and i also updated adobe(some big update that popped up)..now today..BSOD out the arse....

and the bad thing..they are all different!!!! grrrrrr

i have a bsod from...NVLDDMKM.sys to..APC INDEX MISMATCH to..PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ( or somethin)..

at some point si couldnt boot up!!! it would freeeze..please help me..if you want ill upload the minidumps...

could it be windows update or adobe update?..i also just updated my video card the driver came out yeserday...(but i updated after the first few BSODs)..and i still get bsod

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Constant BSOD all of a sudden..

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Constant BSOD all of a sudden..

Hi ,
Please follow this advice
http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html
Upload all of the minidump files located in C:\Windows\Minidump
If you require more help let us know.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/78406-constant-bsod-all-sudden.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi there Yup another noob with a BSOD NOTHING! constant doing and when sudden, - BSOD posting Suddden and constant BSOD this week I havent changed upgraded updated modified BSOD - sudden, constant and when doing NOTHING! deleted or otherwise stuck my fingers into anything this week I HAVE generally tinkered with and upgraded my computer packard bell iMedia x but the last thing I did was to upgrade the RAM weeks ago from GB x gb to gb gb gb DDR I've run windows memory diagnostic AND memtest over night - no errors I've run anti-virus scans and malware scans - nothing flagged Tinkered components apart from the RAM in order of change Graphics card upgraded to Nvidia GTS - no problem with that for over a year PSU from manufacturers to Winpower silent W - changed same time as graphics card - no problems at all Windows Vista bit to Windows Ultimate bit months old Um i changed the speakers yesterday The drawer on my DVD drive was stuck and wouldnt open so I have disconnected the power and sata cable inside the case All drivers are up-to-date so I have no idea whats happening The 'windows has recovered from a stupid error' message window says Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP BCP BCP FFFFF F OS Version Service Pack Product I've uploaded the dmp file and other info as per the BSOD posting rules All help muchly appreciated P

A:BSOD - sudden, constant and when doing NOTHING!

Hello mabtycoon,

Avast can be a contributing cause of BSOD'S .
Please remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST

http://files.avast.com/files/eng/aswclear5.exe

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/225706-bsod-sudden-constant-when-doing-nothing.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Greetings and salutations all I hope that I m in the right place with the problems that I am having I searched through several posts but only found one that is similar to mine Perhaps you all will be able to help me out or provide some information It seems that most of the freezings Constant sudden other posts have multiple BSoD problems but I m suffering from something different I m experiencing numerous lock ups or freezes with my computer This all begin last night after never really having any major problems I did of course have the random freeze Constant sudden freezings up every Constant sudden freezings other week or so in the past At first I thought the problem to be video card related These freeze ups mostly happened while playing some sort of game League of Legends Team Fortress Fallout etc I cleaned my PC reseated the video card and ran some temperature checks My PC sits at C F in BIOS The CPU fan is currently at RPM which I believe to be healthy I did notice that there was a fan labeled quot nForce Fan RPM quot I was not familiar with it and checked to ensure that my video card fan was spinning and it was indeed spinning After entering Windows I would experience more freeze ups while not doing anything video intensive For example simply starting some programs - firefox or low resource programs I would freeze up At times I could move my mouse around and other times I couldn t forcing me to restart my PC This always seems to be the most frustrating problem because locating the problem is difficult After asking some fellow gaming buddies I ve been told it could be the CPU Fan my PSU and the motherboard My PSU seems healthy as I can leave the PC on with no problems The CPU fan seems healthy as well unless there is something I m totally missing I m not completely ruling these out however Mostly the freeze ups occur within - minute intervals Being paranoid I ran CC Cleaner and Malware Bytes to make sure malware didn t sneak onto my PC The test managed to finish and came back with results My own thoughts would be possibly a burnt up ram stick which another user bluewave had found to be the problem With all of my friends however I now have a list of things to check for I thought I would check with you all first to see if anyone had any similar problems with solutions I m currently using another PC but here is the run down of what I m currently using from memory Windows XP EVGA nForce i Ultra Socket Motherboard perhaps this was the nForce fan Intel Quad Core Ghz Q CPU gigs of Ram - OCZ Plat DDR MHz Seagate GB Sata drive WDGB Sata drive nVidia GTS Video Card Processes after start up Thats all I can think of at this time Once again these are freezes ups with no full system crashes or BSoDs At first I thought it was overheating but with one side off and a fan it seems this isn t the problem Thanks so much for taking the time to help me Have a good day nbsp

A:Constant sudden freezings

Just an update on my trouble shooting.

I believe Ive narrowed it down to either my PSU or video card. After running a few memtests, the ram seemed to be fine as does the HDDs.

During my lock ups, I still have the ability to move my mouse around and use the num, caps, and screen lock functions as the keyboard will light up. Does this mean anything to anyone?

Again, thanks for the help.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/constant-sudden-freezings.156054/
Relevancy 55.9%

Hi I had my computer for about years now everything has been great with it All of a sudden a week ago I got BOSD... constant Sudden a Sudden constant BOSD... BSOD and ever since then I have been getting them constantly I even got them trying to go into safe mood However after a few in a row the computer then works fine for a while I also did a disk error checking and a Memtest both came up fine I scanned for viruses and spyware using malwarebytes avast and supper anti-spyware All hardware in the computer is stock and I did not add any hardware or software for a long while I also updates all drivers after it began with no improvement Please Help My computer is a Emachines model ET Windows version Windows Service Pack build CPU GenuineIntel Pentium R Dual-Core CPU E GHz Intel level logical processors active mask RAM total VM free This is the information I revived from WhoCrashed On Sun PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x CC Bugcheck code xD x x x xFFFFF F F Error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time On Sun AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x CC Bugcheck code x A x x x x Error MEMORY MANAGEMENT file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred This might be a case of memory corruption More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers not because of faulty RAM modules The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time On Wed PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x CC Bugcheck code x A x x x x Error MEMORY MANAGEMENT file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred This might be a case of memory corruption More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers not because of faulty RAM modules The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time On Tue PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x CC Bugcheck code x A x x E x x Error MEMORY MANAGEMENT file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred This might be a case of memory corruption More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers not because of faulty RAM modules The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time On Tue AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module hidclass sys HIDCLASS xD Bugcheck code xFC xFFFFF ED x E xFFFFF x Error ATTEMPTED EXECUT... Read more

A:Sudden constant BOSD...

This is a e Machines, and because you have checked the memory and C drive you could try reloading Windows 7 fresh. Do you have a restore partition on the hard drive? If you do, you could try doing a factory restore. If you have a CD or DVD for restoring the computer boot from that to begin the Windows install

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sudden-constant-bosd.174872/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi,

Have a couple of users that a few days ago are suddenly being prompted for passwords when opening Outlook, IE and other applications.  I have checked the WIndows Credential manager, there was nothing. Deleted IE history including password and cookies.
 Ran psexec -i -s -d cmd.exe, then rundll32 keymgr.dll,KRShowKeyMgr , nothing showing.

Also, when this user access a Citrix desktop, it seams to follow, so somehting in the profile.  I jsut cannot figure out anything else to check.

Thanks,

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/28324efe-1faf-4682-9f7d-4bad63e38fed/sudden-constant-prompting-for-password?forum=w7itprosecurity
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi my internet has started droppig connection then instantly reconnecting - or soemtimes refusing to connect and switching off and on is onyl way to solve it even then soemtimes won't connect to internet lights on modem never flicker always idicate everything is ok here is a hijackthis log - any help or tips greatly received Mike Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows internet drops of all Constant . a sudden. XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running Constant internet drops all of a sudden. . processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C WINDOWS system MsPMSPSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exe C Program Files Creative SBAudigy ZS Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe C Program Files Creative SBAudigy ZS DVDAudio CTDVDDET EXE C Program Files Cyberlink PowerCinema PCMService exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C WINDOWS CTHELPER EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared WkUFind exe C Program Files ScanSoft PaperPort pptd nt exe C Program Files Brother Brmfcmon BrMfcWnd exe C Program Files Brother Brmfl a BrStDvPt exe C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Creative MediaSource RemoteControl RCMan EXE C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader reader sl exe C Program Files SAGEM SAGEM F st - dslmon exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared wkcalrem exe C Program Files Brother ControlCenter brccMCtl exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Documents and Settings Mike Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www tiscali co uk broadband O - BHO Yahoo Companion BHO - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn ycomp dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Companion - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn ycomp dll O - HKLM Run Ptipbmf quot rundll exe quot ptipbmf dll SetWriteCacheMode O - HKLM Run AVG CC quot C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe quot STARTUP O - HKLM Run AVG EMC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exe O - HKLM Run CTSysVol quot C Program Files Creative SBAudigy ZS Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe quot r O - HKLM Run CTDVDDET quot C Program Files Creative SBAudigy ZS DVDAudio CTDVDDET EXE quot O - HKLM Run SBDrvDet quot C Program Files Creative SB Drive Det SBDrvDet exe quot r O - HKLM Run UpdReg C WINDOWS UpdReg EXE O - HKLM Run PCMService quot C Program Files Cyberlink PowerCinema PCMService exe quot O - HKLM Run PinnacleDriverCheck C WINDOWS system PSDrvCheck exe O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run Zone Labs Client quot C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe quot O - HKLM Run CTHelper CTHELPER EXE O - HKLM Run CTXFIREG CTxfiReg exe O - HKLM Run WorksFUD quot C Program Files Microsoft Works wkfud exe quot O - HKLM Run Microsoft Works Portfolio quot C Program Files Microsoft Works WksSb exe quot AllUsers O - HKLM Run Microsoft Works Update Detection quot C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared WkUFind exe quot O ... Read more

A:Constant internet drops all of a sudden. .

Hello Mike and welcome.

Unfortunately, nothing is manifesting itself in this log. We'll run a few tools and see if the malware is revealed.

Please copy this page to Notepad and save to your desktop for reference as you will not have any browsers open while you are carrying out portions of these instructions.

You currently have 2 Anti Virus programs installed. (Avast and AVG Free). While it may seem to be added protection for you, more than 1 Anti Virus can cause conflicts and confusion between the AV programs as well as system instability. Please choose and run only 1 and uninstall the other via the Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.

Download AVG Anti Spyware

Use the link at the bottom of the page under "AVG Anti-Spyware Free for Windows"

Install AVG Anti Spyware
Double-click the icon on Desktop to launch AVG
On the top of the main screen click Shield
Click the word active to change it to inactive
On the top of the main screen click Update.
Then click on Start Update. The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
Once the update has completed select the "Scanner" icon at the top of the screen, then select the "Settings" tab.
Once in the Settings screen click on "Recommended actions" and then select "Quarantine".
Under "Reports"Select "Automatically generate report after every scan"
Un-Select "Only if threats were found"

When you have finished updating, EXIT AVG Anti Spyware. Do Not run a scan just yet, we will shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Download and install CleanUp! but do not run it yet. (Not Recommended for XP64).

Next, please reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following:
1) Restart your computer
2) After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, press F8.
3) Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu should appear
4) Use the up arrow key to highlight Safe Mode and press Enter.
5) Login with your usual account. Make sure to close any open browsers.

*WARNING* Cleanup deletes EVERYTHING out of temp/temporary folders and does not make backups. If you have any documents or programs that are saved in any Temporary Folders, please make a backup of these before running CleanUp! or move them to a permanent location.

Open Cleanup! by double-clicking the icon on your desktop (or from the Start > All Programs menu). Set the program up as follows:
*Click "Options..."
*Move the arrow down to "Custom CleanUp!"
*Put a check next to the following:Empty Recycle Bins
Delete Cookies
Delete Prefetch files
Cleanup! All Users
Click on the "Temporary Files" and uncheck the box for "Scan drives for file matching" if it's checked.
Click OK
Press the CleanUp! button to start the program. Do NOT reboot/logoff when prompted.

IMPORTANT: Do not open any other windows or programs while AVG Anti-Spyware is scanning, it may interfere with the scanning proccess:
Run AVG Anti-Spyware with it's updated definitions:(...it's important that all windows must be closed) Click Scanner
Click on the Scan tab
Click Complete System Scan to begin scanning.
Once the scan is complete do the following:
If you have any infections you will prompted, **Please ensure it is set to Quarantine then select "Apply all actions"
Once finished, click the Save report button, then click Save Report As and save it to your desktop. (make sure to remember where you saved that file, this is important).
**AV... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/constant-internet-drops-all-of-a-sudden-135414.html
Relevancy 55.04%

I've got two issues I'm not sure if they're related The first every few clicks I make in my browser it will make a pop up It's usually for the same few places so I know it isn't the web page generating them but something in my computer I've also noticed while working on intense projects like animations and rendering my audio will suddenly start playing in proccesing Pop-ups Constant and down sudden slow super distorted slow mo Sometimes I'm not doing anything BUT playing music and the same thing happens which can last for - minutes- however if I turn off my wi-fi it instantly fixes it This makes me think that either the virus trojan malware is updating itself or somehow someone is remote accessing my computer at random intervals I've run many different programs and none of them can catch whatever it is even in offline and in safe mode I have used the newest updated versions of Malaware Avast Spybot Search and Destroy crap cleaner and combo fix I don't know what else to do to get rid of this thing boopme suggested this may be adware and even rootkits The logs for combofix and dds have been attached to this post Hopefully someone can help me figure out what this horrible thing is by looking at these cryptic logs

A:Constant Pop-ups and sudden proccesing slow down

Hello AvidLebon Welcome to The Forums!!Around here they call me Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your malware problems.Very Important --> Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.Please read every post completely before doing anything.Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic" Button, make sure that the "Receive notification" box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly" - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with these just skip it and run the next one.-Security Check-Download Security Check by screen317 from here.Save it to your Desktop.Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.-AdwCleaner-Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click on Delete.Confirm each time with Ok.Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.--RogueKiller--Download & SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller for 32bit or Roguekiller for 64bit Quit all programs that you may have started.Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"For Windows XP, double-click to start.Wait until Prescan has finished ...Then Click on "Scan" buttonWait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"click on "delete"Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished"Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.The log should be found in RKreport[1].txt on your DesktopExit/Close RogueKiller+Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/489803/constant-pop-ups-and-sudden-proccesing-slow-down/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi do you see anything unsavory in my HJT Nothing has been found by Ad-aware free Spybot MSAS or AVG I constant prompts (HJT enclosed) Sudden IE haven t done trendmicro or panda scans since they take hours on dialup and I kinda need to work now instead As of this morning when I go online IE AOL s built-in version of it prompts me continuously about if I want to allow scripts to run I DO have IE set on prompt for almost everything but normally it doesn t prompt me unless I am actually trying to go to a website which I am definitely not I almost never use IE standalone OR AOL s version I use Firefox But yesterday I did download a program through AOL s IE because my download manager is already set to work with IE and since I m on dialup I used that to get it Sudden constant IE prompts (HJT enclosed) done faster It is only AOL s IE that I m getting the prompts with now not standalone IE NO WAY would their tech support have a clue wouldn t even bother The program was CAD-KAS PDF Editor downloaded from soft com which was recommended in response to a post I made here Can t think of anything else I did differently besides ignore a Windows Update system tray alert for a day but doing the update and restarting my PC a couple times hasn t stopped the continuous IE prompts And that has never caused IE prompts on my machine before anyway Notes on below stardo stardownloader is my download manager Mcafee I don t use and have disabled and know I need to remove someday It s been there for a year as is tho so doubt it s related to anything now Sorry just adding all details I can think of Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Sygate SPF smc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLAcsd exe C Program Files Common Files AOL TopSpeed aoltsmon exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasServ exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C Program Files SpywareGuard sgmain exe C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasDtServ exe C Program Files SpywareGuard sgbhp exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader AcroRd exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office WINWORD EXE C Program Files America Online a waol exe C Program Files America Online a shellmon exe C Program Files Hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SpywareGuardDLBLOCK CBrowserHelper - A E - F- - B - B DDD DB - C Program Files SpywareGuard dlprotect dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO no name - FFFFFEF - B - D - D- - C PROGRA STARDO SDIEInt dll O - Toolbar McAfee VirusScan - BA B -B - c -B - F F - c progra mcafee com vso mcvsshl dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run AVG EMC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exe O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run SmcService C PROGRA Sygate SPF smc exe -startgui O - HKLM Run gcasServ quot C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasServ exe quot O - HKLM Run igfxhkcmd C WINDOWS s... Read more

A:Sudden constant IE prompts (HJT enclosed)

try this ..get BHO demon and have it block stardownloader...you can still activate it when you need it ..it just wont start with windows

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3550.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sudden-constant-ie-prompts-hjt-enclosed.466472/
Relevancy 55.04%

I've got two issues I'm not sure if they're related The first every few clicks I make in my browser it will make a pop up It's usually for the same few places so I know it isn't the web page generating them but something in my computer I've also noticed while working on intense projects down Constant slow sudden and proccesing Pop-ups like animations and rendering my audio will suddenly start playing in super distorted slow mo Sometimes I'm not doing anything BUT playing music and the same thing happens which can last for - minutes- however if I turn off my wi-fi it instantly fixes it This makes me think that either the virus trojan Constant Pop-ups and sudden proccesing slow down malware is updating itself or somehow someone is remote accessing my computer at random intervals I've run many different programs and none of them can catch whatever it is even in offline and Constant Pop-ups and sudden proccesing slow down in safe mode I have used the newest updated versions of Malaware Avast Spybot Search and Destroy crap cleaner and combo fix I don't know what else to do to get rid of this thing

A:Constant Pop-ups and sudden proccesing slow down

Hello avidlebon.. Looks like adware and even rootkits..Having run ComboFix we need to see that log and a DDS log from this Guide in a new topic. Please follow this Preparation Guide and post in a new topic.Let me know if all went well.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/489663/constant-pop-ups-and-sudden-proccesing-slow-down/
Relevancy 53.75%

This has been an issue that's eluded me for sometime. I'm not sure what caused it to start, but this is something that bothers me. It would be up to 1-2 hours before my computer will start freezing. Once this happens, it seems me processor skyrockets up to 70-80% and then freezing every 1-2 minutes before black screening.

This error was found in Application of Event Viewer:

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

I'm not sure if this error is directly related to my issue, but I was posting as much information for you guys to work with.

A:Windows 7, Constant Freezing and sudden black screen

Hi Welcome to Seven Forums .. Read the Link below ..
Event ID 10 is logged in the Application log after you install Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/316745-windows-7-constant-freezing-sudden-black-screen.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Alright so the situation has gotten worse a few weeks BSOD's constant Crashing, Constant back I made a thread and someone advised me to remove Constant Crashing, constant BSOD's Daemon Alcohol and then remove the leftovers using a specific tool and it seemed to be fine for a while but now my Constant Crashing, constant BSOD's computer is starting to crash full force I was just playing Blacklight Tango Down a few minutes ago and the computer completely froze it looked like it was trying to Blue Screen but it didn't so I had to manually shut it off I sometimes have sound problems in games where it looks like the computer is about to Blue Screen but doesn't Most notably in Portal during the Spanish statement GLaDOS makes The biggest problem is that it keeps BSODing and I don't know why I'm not sure if this file contains any dump files because CCleaner seems to clean them out even though I disabled that option Regardless I need some help here it happens at least once or twice a day and I'm starting to lose my mind My Windows is an x Professional version from an OEM disk we bought Because we didn't need a normal version The Hardware is only a few months old either November or December of last year and the OS installation is the same one from when I built this rig back in

A:Constant Crashing, constant BSOD's

No dumps were collected by the jcgriff2 tool, dumps may have been deleted. Did you run any system cleaners(such as Ccleaner) after the crash?
If so wait for the computer to crash and re-upload the file

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/161316-constant-crashing-constant-bsods.html
Relevancy 44.72%

pls solve and send me the solution to this .i have been experiencing this since i bought my pc since a long time.

A:bsod constant errors, restarting ,multiple bsod

Interesting that you ask in a win 7 forum. We are not set up to handle XP issues but I can tell you the following

These are related to memory corruption. You also need to install SP-3.
These things "may" be contributing to the crashes

Your avast. remove and replace with MSE

Avast can be a contributing cause of BSOD'S . Please remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST
http://files.avast.com/files/eng/aswclear5.exe

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
Dtsoftbus01.sys (related to daemon tools) also a known cause of BSOD's. You also have sptd.sys BOTH Need to be removed
remove and replace
Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads DuplexSecure - FAQ

when you're done you can use this Freeware:

MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM (MagicDisc) in its place

Using MagicISO to create ISO image files

Your VM software is at least 2 years old.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/230149-bsod-constant-errors-restarting-multiple-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hey I built my system about a week ago and besides a bad video card have been going along with no issues. However last night my system had a sudden BSOD while I was on the internet. Now it will boot into windows in safe mode but if I try to start normally it just blue screens on me again within 30 seconds or so. I have attached the dump log in hopes that someone can give me a hand.

A:Sudden BSOD

Will check your dump now, if you have anymore please post them

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/49966-sudden-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi, Im running on Windows XP. Few days ago I upgraded my RAM to 2 gigs and added a videocard. Today, I was playing league of legends and was switching windows between the game and google chrome when my comp froze and BSOD.

I'd like to get help on how I can prevent this from happening again?
Here's the Minidump

Please give us your system hardware and especially make and model of motherboard and ram added, as well as ram that was or is there before added ram. Can you go back to just the original ram and will it run ok then? 98% of this is incompatible ram additions and it is always better to add all new ram than to add unless you use a configurator at a ram maker site such as RAM Memory Upgrade: Dell, Mac, Apple, HP, Compaq. USB drives, SSD at Crucial.com.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/sudden-bsod-620254.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi!

So I'm extremely confused. I'm a filmmaker who recently finished a feature and was trying to put it on DVD via DVD Architect 6. While doing so, I had my first BSOD on that computer since I've had it. It always happens at roughly 55%, and I lose everything rendered to that point. The BSOD Says Kernel Data Inpage Error with the code being something like 00000007a (estimating the # of 0's). Also, I got a 2TB External hard drive and BEFORE I got the BSOD, everything worked fine, I could easily transfer 150+ GB at one time, but now I can't transfer 9GB without getting a BSOD. It all started yesterday when rendering the DVD and I'm wildy confused at what to do now.

Any help would be appreciated!

A:Sudden BSOD's

Follow the instructions here> http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html
Lets see if the BSOD dump file(s) can tell us whats going on.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/sudden-bsods-897610.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi,

I tried opening my minidump file with Windbg, like I always do, but now it says it doesn't support older scrash minidump files. Anyway, I appreciate anybody who can help me understand why my system went berserk..

Thanks in advance.
Amin

A:BSOD all of the sudden

Hi amins2s,

Please start a new thread and repost your dump there. We will be glad to assist you. This will avoid confusion between your problem and Jason's problem.

Thanks!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/93875-bsod-all-sudden.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hello gents Suddenly over the last few months I have started getting more Sudden BSOD and more BSOD I have done what I could with google searching for answers I play WoW and it seems as that most of the BSOD will come when I am playing it However a few nights ago I was laying on the couch with my wife and watched my computer reset - different times because of a BSOD that was never logged For some reason I am unable to upload the files into skydrive so I have copied them the best I can https onedrive live com redir resi t folder ctxt I Sudden BSOD have tried running a test with driver verifier with no luck - Could just be me not knowing what I am doing with it other then what I could find on google Sudden BSOD Also tried doing a memtest that comes on the installation media ran several passes on all sticks stick for every stick in total g

Allot of important info is missing from your zip, please follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions to grab all and upload a new report here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/353080-sudden-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hello,

My father has the same occuring BSOD once in a while.
Now i was wondering where the problem came from. So i searched using Google and finally came to this site.
I hope you guys can help us with this problem.

I've attached the dump.
Information about the system:

Win7 Ultimate x64(Originally Windows Vista Home Premium x86)
Sony VAIO VGN-AR71M(About a year and a half)

Thanks in advance

Quote: Originally Posted by JantjeZ

Hello,

My father has the same occuring BSOD once in a while.
Now i was wondering where the problem came from. So i searched using Google and finally came to this site.
I hope you guys can help us with this problem.

I've attached the dump.
Information about the system:

Win7 Ultimate x64(Originally Windows Vista Home Premium x86)
Sony VAIO VGN-AR71M(About a year and a half)

Thanks in advance

Easy the camera driver R5U870FLamd64.sys. Update or remove it.

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\103010-28173-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\Symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;srv*e:\symbols
*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c52000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e8fe50
Debug session time: Sat Oct 30 14:06:41.424 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:17:34.453
Loading Kernel Symbols

Press ctrl-c (cdb, kd, ntsd) or ctrl-break (windbg) to abort symbol loads that take too long.
Run !sym noisy before .reload to track down problems loading symbols.

Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 3B, {c0000046, fffff80002cf1034, fffff880091750b0, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\R5U870FUamd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for R5U870FUamd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for R5U870FUamd64.sys
Probably caused by : R5U870FUamd64.sys ( R5U870FUamd64+3ba0 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000046, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff80002cf1034, Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff880091750b0, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000046 - An attempt to release a mutant object was made by a thread that was not the owner of the mutant object.

FAULTING_IP:
nt!RtlRaiseStatus+18
fffff800`02cf1034 488b8424b8010000 mov rax,qword ptr [rsp+1B8h]

CONTEXT: fffff880091750b0 -- (.cxr 0xfffff880091750b0)
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=00000000c0000046 rcx=fffff880091750b0
rdx=0000000000000001 rsi=0000000000000001 rdi=fffff80002e3ce80
rip=fffff80002cf1034 rsp=fffff88009174ff0 rbp=0000000000000000
r8=0000000000000000 r9=0000000000000200 r10=fffff80002c5... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/121507-sudden-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hello my name is Johnny and I have a 4 month old custom desktop. (specs in bio)
I have been able to play many games at highest quality with great fps, but recently my computer has been giving me BSOD while webrowsing and playing Guild Wars 2.
Also the computer would freeze, but that only happened 2 or 3 times.

I have tried resetting my cpu, ram, and video card.
I have speculations that my video card is jank or the automatic windows updates ran at night and downloaded one of the optional updates one night and started causing these problems, but even with system restore I have less frequent BSOD.

Here are the zip minidump files:

A:many different BSOD all of the sudden

Welcome to the forum Scubadriver,

From the logs, the errors seem to be all over the place. Please follow the instructions below.

Code:
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Debug session time: Wed May 28 23:32:28.549 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:02:27.751
BugCheck D1, {fffffa7f87e167e9, 2, 1, fffff88001885c60}
Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip!UdpDeliverDatagrams+110 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: NetSvcHelp.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Tue May 27 11:11:47.459 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:27:51.286
BugCheck F7, {3db0, 2b992ddfa232, ffffd466d2205dcd, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Unknown_Module_00000000`00000000
empty
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+1875d6 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xF7
PROCESS_NAME: System
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Tue May 27 06:55:34.644 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:07.846
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80003197c5e, fffff88003006238, fffff88003005a90}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SeCaptureSecurityDescriptor+31b )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
Debug session time: Sat May 24 08:36:58.399 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:07:12.601
BugCheck D1, {fffff80040b9c788, 2, 0, fffff8800f2197da}
Probably caused by : usbehci.sys ( usbehci+67da )
Debug session time: Fri May 23 07:06:01.584 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 2 days 4:54:13.412
BugCheck C2, {7, 109b, 1, 32122}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ndisrd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ndisrd.sys
Probably caused by : nwifi.sys ( nwifi!WPP_SF_dll+3e9 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc2_7
Debug session time: Mon May 19 22:22:52.572 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 11:43:15.400
BugCheck 1A, {41287, d3a2000, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+454f5 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41287
PROCESS_NAME: SearchIndexer.
Debug session time: Mon May 19 10:38:23.300 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 2:11:44.067
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffff80000003, fffff88009a17510, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : afd.sys ( afd+41360 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_80000003
PROCESS_NAME: NetSvcHelp.exe
Debug session time: Sun May 18 08:02:42.130 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 9:11:48.332
BugCheck D1, {fffff87f85fde258, 2, 0, fffff88005f4f55b}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for netr28ux.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for netr28ux.sys
Probably caused by : netr28ux.sys ( netr28ux+e755b )
Debug session time: Sat May 17 22:49:57.748 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 2 days 8:27:05.950
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002eb6f05, fffff88003f509a0, 0}
Probably caused ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/332953-many-different-bsod-all-sudden.html
Relevancy 44.29%

my system suddenly BSOD with the error "Reference at Pointer"

Your solution is here, next time please don't make 2 same thread at a time please, that may make confusion.
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...ndom-bsod.html

Regard,

Tuan

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/103626-sudden-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Windows x Ultimate SP OEM What is the age of system hardware years What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS I reinstalled in January System specs AMD Phenom II x T Ghz ATI Radeon HD GB Gigabyte RAM GB DDR Mhz MB Gigabyte MA T-UD ESET is up to date and im using the motherboard's network and sound adaptor Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem of Getting a BSOD sudden often BCCode c BCP BCP B BCP D BCP FFFFFA CBCA OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - Getting BSOD often of a sudden dmp C Users admin AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode d BCP BCP BCP BCP FFFFF F B OS Version Service Pack Product I couldn't download that program for the dmp files but i uploaded them to the site Also it seems that i get the BSOD at every hour at around mins It's official I crash every hour at I tested the memory aswell no problems found I don't understand this i mean since today i haven't had more than BSOD's since i bought this PC

A:Getting BSOD often of a sudden

Any help please? I updated anything i could think of after the 3rd crash...i don't know what to do anymore

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/222063-getting-bsod-often-sudden.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Yeah, not long ago, gringo_pr I think it was, helped me clean my computer. I even did lots of scans using MBAM, Superanti, and AVG, and bitdefender online scanner, and Esetonline scanner...lol thats a lot.

All good.

Yet this afternoon I was watching on youtube, a video on how to use firezilla. Mid way through the video I got BSOD again...damn that scared me a lot. I lost many of my work too. So very annoying.

Well so basically I think this has something to do with my previous post regarding sandboxie and BSOD. I have no idea why, but gringo has helped me and it is all good. LIke I said I also did that many scans. Why is it I get BSOD all of a sudden?

A:What the....BSOD all of a sudden?

Did the BSOD provide a stop error messages or identify a driver (.sys file) as shown in this example?Crashes (BSOD), unexpected shutdowns, sudden freezing, random restarting, and booting problems could be symptomatic of a variety of things to include hardware/software issues, overheating caused by a failed processor fan, bad memory (RAM), failing or underpowered power supply, CPU overheating, motherboard, video card, faulty or unsigned device drivers, CMOS battery going bad, BIOS and firmware problems, dirty hardware components, programs hanging or unresponsive in the background, and sometimes malware. Even legitimate programs like CD Emulators (Daemon Tools, Alchohol 120%, Astroburn, AnyDVD) can trigger crashes, various stop error messages and system hangs so you may or may not be dealing with multiple issues. If the computer is overheating, it usually begins to shutdown/restart on a more regular basis. Troubleshooting for these kinds of issues can be arduous and time consuming. There are no shortcuts.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/398428/what-thebsod-all-of-a-sudden/
Relevancy 44.29%

So about a half hour ago my system suddenly BSOD'd. The BSOD occurred as I was using a program called MotioninJoy and switching modes. Upon hitting "Enable" the system crashed. This does not generally happen and I'm not sure if I should write that down as just a one off error/fault of the program or an issue with my system. This is the first time I have experienced this error.
112912-19328-01.dmp 11/29/2012 8:37:54 PM SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x1000007e ffffffff`c0000005 fffff880`00ebb6eb fffff880`035c4708 fffff880`035c3f60 Wdf01000.sys Wdf01000.sys+2213e x64 Wdf01000.sys+5d6eb C:\Windows\Minidump\112912-19328-01.dmp 4 15 7601 291,512

Please zip up the last minidump and attach to your reply so I can have a closer look:Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump <<< folder
The minidumps will be found inside this folder.Right-click on the most recent minidump file > Send to ... > Compressed (zipped) Folder.
The zip file will be located in the same place (the Minidump folder).Attach the zip file to your next reply.
When you click on Add Reply, you will see the facility to attach a file just below the box where you type your message.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/476955/sudden-bsod/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hey I ve come across another problem with my desktop PC This morning when I tried to turn it on I get a blue screen error message just as the windows logo comes up PC SPECS - Windows XP SP - AMD Athlon tm X Dual Core Processor MMX DNow CPUs GHz - GB NVIDIA GeForce GT - GB RAM x GB sticks quot A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer If this is the first time you ve seen this Stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Disable or uninstall and anti-virus disk defragmentation or backup utilities Check your hard drive configuration and check for any updated drivers Run CHKDSK F to check for hard drive corruption and restart you computer Technical Information STOP x x FE xB EB A XB EADA X AE I m unable to go into safe mode as I get a screen full of errors within my partitions folder and it just says to hit ESC to cancel loading sptd sys I ve used the Windows Recovery Tool on startup to perform CHKDSK BSOD Sudden P and CHKDSK Sudden BSOD R P Sudden BSOD found one or more errors during its scan but after running R it finds no more - and I m still unable to startup I ve also tried running memtest from a bootable CD but my PC shuts down about seconds into the test so I can t do much with that I scanned often for viruses etc before all this happened so it s less likely for it to be a problem regarding that edit after reading about users with similar problems it does seem like a virus But last night while my PC was on there was a power surge for about half a second at my house - but I didn t think much of it because my computer tower and monitor remained turned on and worked perfectly for the next few hours my TV and one or two other appliances did turn off Could this have caused something Is my best option right now trying to recover all my data from the HDD putting it onto a external hard drive formatting it completely and putting all the data back If so what program would you recommend to do this with If not what other solutions would you recommend PS I do have the original XP install disk Kind regards Pete nbsp

Relevancy 44.29%

Hello,

i use a dell inspiron 15r. i was working this morning and my entire system
froze for about 10min and then crashed with a blues screen. please help me.
i've attached a zip file of the sf diagnostic tool diagnosis results

Thanks.

unfortunately no dump files exists in your attachment
see here Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions to see how to enable crash dumps

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/289910-sudden-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.29%

CPU : AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 455 Processor
Motherboard : ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A87TD
BIOS : BIOS Date: 08/24/10 18:48:15 Ver: 08.00.15
Total Memory : 8.00 GB
Usable : 3.25 GB
HDD : ST3750525AS ATA Device
Sound Card : (1) NVIDIA High Definition Audio (2) NVIDIA High Definition Audio (3) VIA High Definition Audio (4) NVIDIA High Definition Audio (5) NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GT 440
OS : Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1

Help

A:Sudden BSOD every once in a while

Read

System Info - See Your System Specs

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297281-sudden-bsod-every-once-while.html
Relevancy 43.86%

i7 4770k
corsair 750 watt psu
asus z87 plus mobo
1Tb HD
gtx 770
H80i water cooler

The games that i fail to run are the crysis games and Just Cause 2. My computer runs Men of War and Payday 2 fine.

my graphics card runs games absolutely fine with high fps, then it crashes. Suddenly. This happens almost every 20 minuets. I have tried overclocking, not overclocking, clean install of drivers, different drivers, updating my drivers, removing drivers, adding drivers etc.

Any advice? Please.

A:Gtx 770 high fps then sudden BSOD

Welcome to SevenForums, try posting in this thread for BSOD

BSOD Help and Support - Windows 7 Help Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/332263-gtx-770-high-fps-then-sudden-bsod.html
Relevancy 43.86%

So Im pretty careful with my PC and today my laptop seems to have had its first BSOD I actually did not see it but this is what happened use. BSOD of after 3 Sudden years over I was using the laptop the whole day everything seemed to be fine Sudden BSOD after over 3 years of use. and i recently closed the lid to put it into hibernate After about an hour when i opened the lid back up instead Sudden BSOD after over 3 years of use. of resuming from hibernate like it usually does it appeared to have been shut off So i booted it back up and got the quot Windows did not shut down correctly start windows normally quot screen After fully booting I also received the following error Code Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Sudden BSOD after over 3 years of use. Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP FFFFFFFF BCP FFFFF E EB BCP FFFFF DB BCP FFFFF DB C OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Priyesh AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt I have also attached the files from the SF diagnostic tool The only thing that I can think of that was done differently than usual was that i was doing a lot of coding and debugging with my android phone via the usb So im just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what may have caused this Heres some other info about the PC Dell inspiron n i - m gb dualbooting win and ubuntu Like i said everything has been running fine for over years never had a bsod Thanks in advance

A:Sudden BSOD after over 3 years of use.

Welcome to the forum.

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable!:-

NETwNs64.sys Tue Dec 21 23:08:43 2010 (4D10DF1B)
Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 5000 Series Adapter Driver for Windows 7
Driver Reference Table - NETwNs64.sys

lmimirr.sys Wed Apr 11 04:32:45 2007 (461C108D)
RemotelyAnywhere Mirror Miniport Driver or LogMeIn Mirror Miniport Driver
Driver Reference Table - lmimirr.sys

LMIRfsDriver.sys Mon Jul 14 22:26:56 2008 (487B7E50)
RemotelyAnywhere Mirror Miniport Driver or LogMeIn Mirror Miniport Driver
Driver Reference Table - LMIRfsDriver.sys

nusb3xhc.sys Fri Dec 10 10:50:35 2010 (4D01B19B)
NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver (previous BSOD issues with 2010 and earlier versions)
Driver Reference Table - nusb3xhc.sys

nusb3hub.sys Fri Dec 10 10:50:35 2010 (4D01B19B)
NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver (previous BSOD issues with 2010 and earlier versions)
Driver Reference Table - nusb3hub.sys

If no updates are available then remove the software and its drivers.

Quote:
Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling which allows leftover registry removal:Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Perform a clean install of a driver following: How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper

Please run these tests and report back the results.

1. SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption - SFC /SCANNOW - System File Checker
2. Disk check for errors on the hard drive - Run Disk Check in Windows 7
3. Troubleshoot apps by a clean boot - Performing a Clean Startup
4. Memtest86+ paying attention to part 3 - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
5. Hard drive test from HDD mfg website - Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/318917-sudden-bsod-after-over-3-years-use.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi BSOD - Restarts No Sudden PC there My first post on this forum so hello everyone I have some problems with my newly built PC and I was wondering if any of you could help I've already done some research and asked on a couple of forums but I'm struggling to find out what's wrong To cut a long story short days ago I bought a new custom built PC did not build it myself My excitement lasted only for a couple of PC Sudden Restarts - No BSOD hours as it started rebooting without PC Sudden Restarts - No BSOD errors nor blue screens Here's the spec Intel Core i GHz Mb Cache I - Asus P T SE Crossfire FSB DD GB SATA Hard Drive Mb GTX PCI Express Nvidia DDR GB Corsair Memory DDR x g Creative X-Fi Gamer EZ cool Watt PSU - not the best PSUi know but I thought it would do I've installed Speedfan and the temperature PC Sudden Restarts - No BSOD is ok - GTX went from C when idle to C after minutes of gameplay the CPU was much cooler at C- C All BIOS settings are set to auto including RAM and I'm tempted to re-install windows in case there's something wrong with the installation however based on what I've read and discussed this is probably a PSU issue Speedfan shows the following Vcore V V V AVcc V It can happen randomly many times while playing a game or even when browsing my hard drive - never happened when the pc was idle and I dont have any start up problems Any advice would be much appreciated - although I'm tempted to ask for my money back before the day period is over as it's a brand new system and should work fine right many thanks in advance EDIT - I've already checked the drivers uninstalled and removed creative x-fi enabled the onboard sound disabled autorestart with no luck whatsoever

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/pc-sudden-restarts-no-bsod-423951.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi. Could anyone help me without me having to download those programs?
I was watching a video on youtube and suddenly my screen went black for a second and the a message came up saying "amd recovered". After reloading the youtube page, the BSOD came up. The BSOD message was:

0x0000016 (0xfffffA8004B59010, OXFFFFF880040BE768 0X 0000000000000000, 0X 000000000000000 2)
atikmpag.sys- Address FFFFF880040BE768 base at FFFFF 880040B6000 date stamp 4f7e4294

After turning it off the pc wouldn't come back on for a few minutes.

A:BSOD Sudden! Horrific!

Here's a troubleshooting guide for the STOP 0x116 errors (like those that you're experiencing): STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

If the PC wouldn't turn back on for a while, you have to suspect overheating. Check to see if the cooler (both CPU and GPU) are free of dust/dirt/cats/and small children, and that the fans are turning freely.

Please provide this info to see if there are additional problems affecting this: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233342-bsod-sudden-horrific.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I didn't know it just suddenly happened last time. I was eating breakfast, but then when I came back to my room, the BSOD appeared suddenly.

After restarting my computer. There's a solution window that appeared.

Here:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 82D5D795
BCP3: 9F348AE4
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\060811-21824-01.dmp
C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-56909-0.sysdata.xml

That "Files that help describe the problem"
Do I have to delete these files so it will solve the problem without causing BSOD while being idle in anytime? Because I don't want that to happen.

Please, reply.

A:Sudden BSOD when Idle

NO!!! DON'T delete the files - they are used for troubleshooting!!!

Please provide this info: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

While waiting for a reply, please run these free diagnostics:

Quote:
I suggest starting all troubleshooting with the following diagnostic tests. They'll save you a lot of time and heartache if there is a hardware failure, and you'll have the disks on hand in case you need them in the future:

Quote:
H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
HD Diagnostic (read the details at the link)

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: Free Online AntiMalware Resources (read the details at the link)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/167872-sudden-bsod-when-idle.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I recently installed Service Pack 3 on my laptop, and now all of a sudden my Verizon USB modem will give the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH when I plug it in to any port. Other USB devices will work....at least my thumb drive and a printer have both worked for me. I tried to restore back to the point of install for SP3 but computer will not restore to any point....I cannot work from home now bc no Internet!!!!!!
and am falling so BEHIND!!! Someone PLEASE be kind enough to help me!!!!

Windows XP Media Center Edition Version 2002 SP3

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-me-usb-modem-all-of-a-sudden-causes-bsod.926639/
Relevancy 43.86%

i got this computer not long ago, it arrived early april. The PC was running like a dream for the first few weeks. I started using Sony Vegas 10 for video editing and that's when it seems the BSOD's started. Sometimes it happens 5 minutes after using sony vegas, sometimes it runs fine for a day and doesn't crash the pc, so i'm not sure if that is the problem just trying to give as much info as i can.

Operating System
MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 650 @ 3.20GHz 36 ?C
Clarkdale 32nm Technology
RAM
6.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
Dell Inc. 0C2KJT (CPU 1)
Graphics
DELL P2211H ([email protected])
ATI Radeon HD 5450
Hard Drives
977GB Western Digital WDC WD1001FAES-75W7A0 ATA Device (SATA)
488GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AAKS-40YGA1 ATA Device (SATA)
Optical Drives
PLDS DVD+-RW DH-16ABS ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

A:Sudden BSOD on newer PC

Welcome to Windows Seven Forums.

Not wishing to duck out here, but as it's a new computer I'd be inclined to get in touch with Dell to repair or replace your computer while it's still under warranty.

Failing that, have you tried a system restore to a point before you started using Sony Vegas?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/160737-sudden-bsod-newer-pc.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi, I'm new here, but I have been having an issue with a BSOD on my windows 10 system.

I have been having issues with Page Fault Errors.

When I first build the system about 2 years ago I had a lot of crashing issues, and through a lot of trail and error and replacing basically everything over time until I replaced the motherboard and did a fresh install of windows at the end of last year, which seemed to solve all of my problems.

However, now after everything had run perfect for 5 months the crashes have returned today, though I have not installed any new hardware or drivers. It was a frustrating problem before, and I basically hoping someone here can help me find a quick solution so that I can avoid the headache I went though before.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/51755-sudden-return-bsod.html
Relevancy 43.86%

HP elitebook 8540w
Windows 7 professsional 64 bit
Graphic card: NVIDIA QUADRO M1800 FX
RAM: 8GB

Hello, this morning my computer suddenly rebooted. I wonder why; all drivers has been updated.

A:[BSOD] Sudden Reboot

try blowing out the heatsink/cooling fan areas. somtimes dust can clog up the heatsink exhaust and cause the motherboards safety policy to power the unit off due to excessive heat.

if that does not work, check and make sure the fans are running.

another cause for this could be a failing memory module or hard disk. i would check the cooling system first.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-sudden-reboot-569581.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello First thanks for helping me I suddenly had multiple BSOD yesterday but made no major change to my computer Its screen was a bit tired it blinks sometimes but I had no such problem so far - I ran a SFC scannnow but it was ok - I went on Easily explore your PC and updated all my drivers still have BSOD - Avast BSOD 44) 7f, multiple (124, Sudden d1, found a rootkit and some other things but I think it deletes everything I will do other tests Avast Malwarebytes when my computer will stop crashing every xx minutes Here are the informations Windows x Original installed Bought it refurbished by came with Windows About years Same and no reinstall so far Intel Core Duo P Ghz nVidia GeForce GTX M Motherboard still looking for it Original LiteOn V A it's a notebook power supply Asus G GX Attachments - Some dump files - Blue Screen View report For the BSOD Windows Vista v jcgriff I got a problem I put it in Documents run it as Administrator a screen shows Sudden multiple BSOD (124, 7f, d1, 44) up and disappears very quickly I have no folder created I run in with cmd and got a screen in the attachment And for Perfmon it doesn't work either it says quot Impossible to find the path quot Maybe it is because I'm in Safe Mode I will reboot in normal mode and try again if it works Sudden multiple BSOD (124, 7f, d1, 44) I'll add the attachments needed Thanks again

A:Sudden multiple BSOD (124, 7f, d1, 44)

It's me again.

In normal mode, Perfmon works but not the bsod_jcgriff.
Here is the report.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/sudden-multiple-bsod-124-7f-d1-44-a-663306.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I recently installed a 4 year old digital tablet, when I was using Paint tool SAI, my laptop suddenly became so slow then BSOD.

After turning it on again, this appeared:

Quote:
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

BCCode: 1000009f
BCP1: 0000000000000004
BCP2: 0000000000000258
BCP3: FFFFFA8005BB3040
BCP4: FFFFF80000BA2740
Product: 768_1

C:\Windows\Minidump\080812-24507-01.dmp
C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-92648-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Any help and advice would be appreciated! Thank you for your time!

A:BSOD after sudden hang

There is only one crash dump in the upload and this blames ewusbnet.sys which seems to be some sort of mobile internet 3G modem/dongle.

Driver Reference Table - ewusbnet.sys

Have a look to see if you can find any updated drivers for the device.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245321-bsod-after-sudden-hang.html
Relevancy 43.86%

This happened while installing Battlefield 3. I rebooted. Re-installed without problem. Played it for 30 mins. And surfed the web, chatted, printed still for about another 90 mins before the same BSOD happened again. Took a picture of it. Running a Malwarebytes full system scan now. Any idea what it is? Cant make sense of the code at the bottom. Might be useful to pinpoint the problem. Thanks for your help!

A:Sudden BSOD's on Win7 64-Bit.

Hi -

The bugcheck = 0xbe = driver attempted to write to read-only memory

If BSODs began with Battlefield 3 (none before), it is the likely culprit. Do you have the most recent version?

See if Driver Verifier flags any 3rd party drivers - Driver Verifier - Windows 7 & Vista (BSOD-related)

Driver Verifier needs to run 24 hours minimum or until it BSODs your system, whichever is less. Then run the jcgriff2 BSOD app -

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 7 & Vista

Also, run Speccy - http://www.filehippo.com/download_speccy
- "File" | "Publish Snapshot" | Paste URL into your next post

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/sudden-bsods-on-win7-64-bit-608724.html
Relevancy 43.86%

All of a sudden I am facing BSOD
Since I changed my sata cables but maybe I think i changed the sata ports too
I am attaching the files
Please tell me what is the problem with my computer
Do i need to install the windows again

Relevancy 43.86%

I've been getting Random BSOD for a couple days now. Not sure whats causing it as it will BSOD while at the desktop. I checked my temps and updated my Video drivers and thats all I could see that was out of date. Anyway this is my first time posting, I think I have Attached everything you guys need. Let me know if I left anything out.

Attachment 89783

A:Random BSOD all of the sudden.

Anyone able to help out?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/102357-random-bsod-all-sudden.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Up until last week my machine has been running just fine Then suddenly I get hit - times a day with a BSOD - Most often when gaming Nothing too serious or system stressing - Mainly during League of Legends ALWAYS at the very end of the match and Planetside Might be worth mentioning that a day before all this I got one error about some Nvidia kernel failure recovery The Screen itself makes a reference to quot cdd dll 'page fault in nonpaged area' quot however BSV says quot ntoskrnl exe quot is to blame THINGS IVE ALREADY TRIED Recent BSOD Sudden) (and Ran a memtest - no errors Wasnt a full passes just around hours while I was out sfc scannow - no errors Stress tested the CPU - no errors Stress tested the GPU - no errors Malewarebytes and CCleaner scans Made sure Drivers were Up to date Ran in Skyrim with a HEAVILY modified ENB series not a quot real quot stress test i know but the ENB makes it look like its on the CryEngine Temps stayed where they should have although the memory sticks did warm up a tad so I suspect they might be the culprit or linked to it Machine Specs Win x What was original installed OS on system Nope Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer I installed it myself Age of system hardware - Less than year Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS - less than year- Recent (and Sudden) BSOD no I've not CPU Intel Core i - k GHz Video Card Nvidia Geforce GTX Ti MotherBoard GIGABYTE Z x-UD H Power Supply - brand amp wattage Corsair CX watt

A:Recent (and Sudden) BSOD

Hi,

The attached DMP file is of the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) bug check.

This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

Bug check 0x50 usually occurs after the installation of faulty hardware or in the event of failure of installed hardware (usually related to defective RAM, be it main memory, L2 RAM cache, or video RAM).

Another common cause is the installation of a faulty system service.

Antivirus software can also trigger this error, as can a corrupted NTFS volume.

---------------

1. Remove and replace AVG with Microsoft Security Essentials for temporary troubleshooting purposes as AVG may be causing NETBIOS conflicts:

AVG removal - http://www.avg.com/us-en/utilities

MSE - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

2. AppleCharger.sys - Wed Oct 24 20:51:02 2012

^^ GIGABYTE On/Off Charge driver. See here for details - GIGABYTE ON/OFF Charge

It's known to cause BSOD's and is a relatively useless software, so please remove ASAP.

3. Update to Service Pack 1 ASAP: Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/recent-and-sudden-bsod-780114.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Two weeks ago I got my first ever BSOD. I quickly ran my avast virus software but came up empty. Next I went through change log (which is not as indepth as it should be). The only changes that were made recently was MS updates and a VMWare instl. Next I uninstalled VMWare. I did however have a supprising number of virus attacks the previous two months, but avast seemed to catch them all. Is it possible that one got through, or maybe a MS update caused a conflict with my system?

A:Sudden BSOD problems with 64 bit XP pro

I also wonder if anyone has had experience with XP pro, and might know anti malware that is compatible with 64 bit. The only one I have found is avast. Any suggestions?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/316109/sudden-bsod-problems-with-64-bit-xp-pro/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi,
I've read the posting instructiongs for BSOD but when I try to run a health check it immediately tells me the Resource and Performance Monitor has stopped working and closes it.
I've only had this PC around 3 weeks and today was the first sign of BSOD..three times in the last hour telling me that the system has to shut down to avoid damage.
I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit which was installed by the shop on this newly built PC.

I'm trying to follow the instructions and get the information to Zip for you but it's just not working.

A:Sudden Repeat BSOD

Quote: Originally Posted by RowanWolf

Hi,
I've read the posting instructiongs for BSOD but when I try to run a health check it immediately tells me the Resource and Performance Monitor has stopped working and closes it.
I've only had this PC around 3 weeks and today was the first sign of BSOD..three times in the last hour telling me that the system has to shut down to avoid damage.
I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit which was installed by the shop on this newly built PC.

I'm trying to follow the instructions and get the information to Zip for you but it's just not working.

If you wish to have others assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Start your own thread in the appropriate section of the forum and attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
* Briefly describe the problem history and circumstances in the same post. Somebody will attend to your query as soon as possible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/121535-sudden-repeat-bsod.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I recently began to experience starting on July th a BSOD It started right as I was using Process Hacker to Sudden BSOD recently terminate Firefox which ended up freezing Figured it was a one off problem Then on the th it happened again but this time I was downloading a game off Steam onto my hard drive Sudden BSOD recently I then did some digging and saw that panda cloud had something to do with second BSOD I ended up removing it but that did not solve the problem Ever since then I had intermittent BSOD's until today when I had in a row I had a feeling it might be an issue with memory considering some of the blue screens related to STOP Errors especially x I ended up booting to memtest and ran it for the better part of today Did total passes without any failure I have GB of total ram Kingston and Crucial DR PC - DDR PC - DDR PC - DDR non-ECC I removed panda cloud I also did try Verifier and that caused MSE to give a BSOD especially relating to mpfilter sys I removed MSE and right now don't have any Antivirus software Could it be that my hard drive is dying and causing the blue screens The Hard drive in question is a Western Digital Caviar SE GB SATA I am muffed as to what exactly is causing this to happen It just cropped up out of the blue OS Name Microsoft Windows Professional Retail OS Version N A Build OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation OS Configuration Standalone Workstation OS Build Type Multiprocessor Free System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd System Model P -DS L System Type x -based PC Processor s Processor s Installed Intel Family Model Stepping GenuineIntel Mhz BIOS Version Award Software International Inc F Total Physical Memory MB Available Physical Memory MB Virtual Memory Max Size MB Virtual Memory Available MB Virtual Memory In Use MB Memory Type DDR PC - DDR PC - DDR PC - DDR non-ECC Video Card EVGA -GT

A:Sudden BSOD recently

Figured I'd follow up to see if anyone was looking at this thread. Last night I did a chkdsk c: /r /f on my system. Let it run over night.

Log Name: Application
Source: Microsoft-Windows-Wininit
Date: 7/22/2011 5:33:28 AM
Event ID: 1001
Task Category: None
Level: Information
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: Brian-PC
Description:
Checking file system on C:
The type of the file system is NTFS.

A disk check has been scheduled.
Windows will now check the disk.

CHKDSK is verifying files (stage 1 of 5)...
564992 file records processed.

File verification completed.
1652 large file records processed.

0 bad file records processed.

2 EA records processed.

60 reparse records processed.

CHKDSK is verifying indexes (stage 2 of 5)...
695504 index entries processed.

Index verification completed.
0 unindexed files scanned.

0 unindexed files recovered.

CHKDSK is verifying security descriptors (stage 3 of 5)...
564992 file SDs/SIDs processed.

Cleaning up 32 unused index entries from index $SII of file 0x9.
Cleaning up 32 unused index entries from index $SDH of file 0x9.
Cleaning up 32 unused security descriptors.
Security descriptor verification completed.
65257 data files processed.

CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal...
35178920 USN bytes processed.

Usn Journal verification completed.
CHKDSK is verifying file data (stage 4 of 5)...
564976 files processed.

File data verification completed.
CHKDSK is verifying free space (stage 5 of 5)...
29464402 free clusters processed.

Free space verification is complete.
CHKDSK discovered free space marked as allocated in the
master file table (MFT) bitmap.
CHKDSK discovered free space marked as allocated in the volume bitmap.
Windows has made corrections to the file system.

488280063 KB total disk space.
369515020 KB in 494419 files.
225536 KB in 65258 indexes.
0 KB in bad sectors.
681895 KB in use by the system.
65536 KB occupied by the log file.
117857612 KB available on disk.

4096 bytes in each allocation unit.
122070015 total allocation units on disk.
29464403 allocation units available on disk.

Internal Info:
00 9f 08 00 47 8a 08 00 dc b0 0d 00 00 00 00 00 ....G...........
ec 2d 00 00 3c 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .-..<...........
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................

Windows has finished checking your disk.
Please wait while your computer restarts.

Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Wininit" Guid="{206f6dea-d3c5-4d10-bc72-989f03c8b84b}" EventSourceName="Wininit" />
<EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>4</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2011-07-22T09:33:28.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>27982</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>Brian-PC</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>

Checking file system on... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/176506-sudden-bsod-recently.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Windows -bit Intel Core i with TB HDD and GB RAM Purchased with an HP in November No current access to more detailed information OS was reinstalled in August following a bad hotfix This story begins about crashing; Sudden BSOD no days ago What's happening is I'm having sudden inexplicable crashes of the entire computer an immediate shutdown though during this time there have been or isolated blue screens also Triggers The original problem occurred when I tried to open a scheduling program for my church that I've been using for - months TMS Explorer There was a BSOD But when Windows came back up it was EXTREMELY sluggish After much trial and error I ended up doing a selective startup disabling all programs and services then re-enabling them one by one The Zimbra Desktop email client appeared to be the cause This Sudden crashing; no BSOD seems quite odd since I've been using it with no problem for - years I uninstalled it anyway During this time I also purchased and attempted to run SpinRite but it froze hours into the process likely due to my TB HDD being too large After Sudden crashing; no BSOD this things seemed to be working fine The next problem occurred when I tried to play Civilization IV on Steam with my son We were going through the tutorial Sudden crashing; no BSOD when it simply and abruptly crashed We reproduced this error two more times in the tutorial then another time within the main game itself All of this reinforced an early belief that it was an update to Steam on March that was a trigger to the problem I did not uninstall Steam but I did disable it on startup Since then however in the last hours the system has crashed three times The first two times I was playing music through iTunes and browsing with Chrome things I have done dozens of times in the past The third time was a short while ago this time it was just Chrome that was open a couple of tabs watching a YouTube video Attempted fixes some of these attempted after reading this forum - Updated Microsoft Security Essentials It hadn't updated itself in a month for some reason - SpinRite version red screen error partway through as explained above - Downloaded and ran Malwarebytes Antivirus was conflicting with it for awhile but it eventually finished successfully and reported no problems - Downloaded SeaTools haven't run it yet - Downloaded Memtest and ran it after the latest crash It got about of the way through the scan then abruptly crashed the computer On a reboot I saw a BSOD after it recovered I opted for a normal start to Windows then had the abrupt crash again On a second reboot I again saw a BSOD after it recovered I tried to boot into Safe Mode but got the Startup Repair instead Startup Repair suggested a System Restore I agreed Less than a minute later there was another abrupt crash The desktop is currently off I'm on my laptop at the moment I am off work today and open to suggestions Thanks in advance

A:Sudden crashing; no BSOD

Quote: Originally Posted by Aweberman

Windows 7 64-bit Intel Core i7 with 2 1TB HDD and 8GB RAM.
Purchased with an HP in November 2009. (No current access to more detailed information.)
OS was reinstalled in August 2010 following a bad hotfix.

This story begins about 10 days ago. What's happening is I'm having sudden, inexplicable crashes of the entire computer, an immediate shutdown (though during this time there have been 1 or 2 isolated blue screens also).

Triggers: The original problem occurred when I tried to open a scheduling program for my church that I've been using for 6-9 months (TMS Explorer). There was a BSOD. But when Windows came back up, it was EXTREMELY sluggish. After much trial and error, I ended up doing a selective startup, disabling all programs and services, then re-enabling them one by one. The Zimbra Desktop email client appeared to be the cause. (This seems quite odd since I've been using it with no problem for 1-2 years. I uninstalled it, anyway.) During this time I also purchased and attempted to run SpinRite, but it froze 20+ hours into the process, likely due to my 1TB HDD being too large.

After this, things seemed to be working fine. The next problem occurred when I tried to play Civilization IV on Steam with my son. We were going through the tutorial when it simply and abruptly crashed. We reproduced this error two more times in the tutorial, then another time within the main game itself. All of this reinforced an early belief that it was an update to Steam on March 14 that was a trigger to the problem. I did not uninstall Steam, but I did disable it on startup.

Since then, however, in the last 24 hours, the system has crashed three times. The first two times I was playing music through iTunes and browsing with Chrome, things I have done dozens of times in the past. The third time was a short while ago; this time it was just Chrome that was open: a couple of tabs, watching a YouTube video.

Attempted fixes (some of these attempted after reading this forum):
- Updated Microsoft Security Essentials. (It hadn't updated itself in a month, for some reason.)
- SpinRite version 6 (red screen error partway through, as explained above)
- Downloaded and ran Malwarebytes. Antivirus was conflicting with it for awhile, but it eventually finished successfully and reported no problems.
- Downloaded SeaTools 2.22; haven't run it yet.
- Downloaded Memtest86 and ran it after the latest crash. It got about 40% of the way through the scan, then abruptly crashed the computer. On a reboot, I saw a BSOD; after it recovered, I opted for a normal start to Windows, then had the abrupt crash again. On a second reboot, I again saw a BSOD; after it recovered, I tried to boot into Safe Mode but got the Startup Repair instead. Startup Repair suggested a System Restore; I agreed. Less than a minute later, there was another abrupt crash. The desktop is currently off; I'm on my laptop at the moment.

I am off work today and open to suggestions. Thanks in advance.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/152577-sudden-crashing-no-bsod.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello Tech Support.

I suddenly started getting BSOD's just today. I checked the dump files with BlueScreenView and it highlights ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys. They just started appearing today. I got new hardware about a week ago. GA-970A-UD3 mobo, AMD FX-6100 processor which i overclocked to 4.2ghz and 8gb Corsair Vengeance ram. I did i full reinstall of windows after i got the new hardware, and i updated all drivers, and i havent got any BSOD till now.

Markus Hansen aka ColdFrozt.

A:Sudden BSOD while gaming

Hello and welcome to TSF!

Quote:

which i overclocked to 4.2ghz

Your OC may be unstable, so I'd recommend bringing everything back to stock by clearing the CMOS and see if the BSOD's stop once back at stock settings for a bit.

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/sudden-bsod-while-gaming-660107.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I built this computer around two or three weeks ago for Christmas. Everything has been running great and smoothly until the last two days I have been getting BSOD's randomly. I marked the first as nothing (as I've gotten BSOD's before on other computers that were totally random and never happened again) but I've gotten two more since then. I have no idea why, I haven't altered anything from when it was working perfectly.

My specs are...
i5 2500k @ stock
ATI Radeon 6870
8gb (2x4gb) Corsair Vengeance
ASUS P8Z68-V LE
750w PSU (currently blanking on brand -- It was a high quality name brand. not some random small company)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(while it's probably something simple like my drivers (running driver verifier currently) I secretly hope my motherboard is already failing. Got to get the most out of that overpriced warranty we bought ;o)

A:Random BSOD's All Of a Sudden?

Looking for the results of Driver Verifier. STOP 0xD1 errors typically respond well to Driver Verifier.

CMedia Audio drivers date from 2008. Please update these from the mobo manufacturer's website (if it's onboard audio). The memory dumps blame portcls.sys - a Windows driver that's (I think) associated with your audio system.

In short, I'd suggest uninstalling your audio drivers, downloading a fresh, Win7 compatible copy, and then installing the fresh download.

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\011312-12558-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Debug session time: Sat Jan 14 00:27:27.530 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:43:39.732
BugCheck D1, {fffff881056e2ff8, 2, 0, fffff88005001770}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cmudax3.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cmudax3.sys
Probably caused by : portcls.sys ( portcls!memmove+2c0 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_portcls!memmove+2c0
Bugcheck code 000000D1
Arguments fffff881`056e2ff8 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`05001770
BiosVersion = 0504
BiosReleaseDate = 07/12/2011
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz"
MaxSpeed: 3300
CurrentSpeed: 3310
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\011312-11809-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Fri Jan 13 22:35:51.478 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 5:56:29.680
BugCheck D1, {fffff881056f6ff8, 2, 0, fffff88004e01770}
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cmudax3.sys
PROCESS_NAME: audiodg.exe
Bugcheck code 000000D1
Arguments fffff881`056f6ff8 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`04e01770
BiosVersion = 0504
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\011212-16333-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Thu Jan 12 22:07:57.390 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:23:04.592
BugCheck D1, {fffff881054eaff8, 2, 0, fffff88004db6770}
Bugcheck code 000000D1
Arguments fffff881`054eaff8 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`04db6770
BiosVersion = 0504

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/random-bsods-all-of-a-sudden-624325.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I'll try and keep this as brief as possible I have a dual boot system Windows and Xp Pro Sp on separate HDDs About a week after installing Nvidia driver I booted in to and my resolution was x with no other resolutions available I have an EVGA GTX I uninstalled and reinstalled the video drivers rebooted and got a BSOD Could boot in to Safe Mode and my GTX is recognized in Device Manager as well as driver version Since then I have Reinstalled Windows bit BSOD before I even get Win7 only Sudden BSOD, to the Desktop Installed Windows bit Same result as above Tried Archived Nvidia driver v BSOD Installed my old video card GTO No BSOD I can get in to Windows but when I first log on the screen is just a bunch of diagonal lines This lasts for about seconds and then clears up If I run any D graphics again nothing but diagonal lines I have to Alt-F out of the program running the graphics to get my Desktop back If I open the Sudden BSOD, Win7 only Nvidia Control Panel my screen blacks out momentarily Tried a different power supply with GTX Same problems Tested HDDs with HDTune and ran MemTest No problems reported on either Installed Vista Home Premium on Windows disk with my GTX and everything is fine Same with XP all is fine with the GTX Ran ATI-Tool in XP and Nvidia's Cascade in Vista and the GTX is working just fine Analyzed the memory dump from Windows and quot Probably caused by nvlddmkm sys quot I Googled that and found similar cases but no solutions I thought this might be a hardware problem but the card works fine in Vista and XP Does anyone have any idea what might be causing the BSOD's in Windows Any help would be appreciated I'm out of ideas Specs MoBo Gigabyte EP -UD P Bios vF newest version CPU Q no OC Cooler Arctic Pro Video Card EVGA GTX MBs no OC Now using a GTO RAM GSkill DDR PC x GBs no OC HDDs XP Disk-WD Velociraptor GBs Windows Disk-WD Black GBs Data Disk-WD Black GBs Optical Drives LITE-ON Black SATA DVD-ROM SAMSUNG X DVD R DVD Burner PSU Corsair W GTX Idle Temps w SpeedFan logged into XP GPU C Core C Core C Core C Core C HD C HD C HD C Core C Ambient C GTX Idle Temps w RealTemp logged into XP GPU C Core C Core C Core C Core C

A:Sudden BSOD, Win7 only

Quote: Originally Posted by degaeil

I'll try and keep this as brief as possible.

I have a dual boot system (Windows 7 and Xp Pro Sp3) on separate HDDs.

About a week after installing Nvidia driver 197.13, I booted in to 7, and my resolution was 640 x 480 with no other resolutions available. I have an EVGA GTX 275.

I uninstalled, and reinstalled the video drivers, rebooted, and got a BSOD.

Could boot in to Safe Mode, and my GTX 275 is recognized in Device Manager, as well as driver version.

Since then I have:

Reinstalled Windows 7 32 bit. BSOD before I even get to the Desktop.

Installed Windows 7 64 bit. Same result as above.

Tried Archived Nvidia driver v196.21, BSOD.

Installed my old video card (7900GTO)
No BSOD. I can get in to Windows 7, but when I first log on, the screen is just a bunch of diagonal lines.
This lasts for about 15 seconds and then clears up.
If I run any 3D graphics, again, nothing but diagonal lines. I have to Alt-F4 out of the program running the graphics to get my Desktop back.
If I open the Nvidia Control Panel, my screen blacks out momentarily.

Tried a different power supply (with GTX 275). Same problems

Tested HDDs with HDTune and ran MemTest. No problems reported on either.

Installed Vista (Home Premium) on Windows 7 disk (with my GTX 275), and everything is fine.
Same with XP, all is fine with the GTX 275.
Ran ATI-Tool in XP, and Nvidia's Cascade in Vista, and the GTX 275 is working just fine.

Analyzed the memory dump from Windows 7 and: "Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys".

I Googled that, and found similar cases, but no solutions.

I thought this might be a hardware problem, but the card works fine in Vista and XP.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing the BSOD's in Windows 7?

Any help would be appreciated. I'm out of ideas.
Specs:
MoBo: Gigabyte EP45-UD3P Bios vF10 (newest version)
CPU: Q9550 (no OC)
Cooler: Arctic 7 Pro
Video Card: EVGA GTX 275 896 MBs (no OC) (Now using a 7900 GTO)
RAM: GSkill DDR 2 1066 (PC2 8500) 2x2GBs (no OC)
HDDs: XP Disk-WD Velociraptor 150GBs, Windows 7 Disk-WD Black 640 GBs, Data Disk-WD Black 750 GBs
Optical Drives: LITE-ON Black SATA DVD-ROM, SAMSUNG 22X DVD?R DVD Burner
PSU: Corsair 650W

275 GTX Idle Temps w/SpeedFan (logged into XP):
GPU: 44C
Core 0: 30C
Core1: 34C
Core2: 32C
Core3: 34C
HD0: 38C
HD1: 30C
HD2: 37C
Core: 44C
Ambient: 38C

275 GTX Idle Temps w/RealTemp (logged into XP):
GPU: 44C
Core0: 30C
Core1: 34C
Core2: 32C
Core3: 34C

Well it seems like it is still the nvlddmkm.sys. Sorry there isnt more info about it.

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/75862-sudden-bsod-win7-only.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Suddenly, today, my HP laptop with these system specifications has started crashing at a very high rate.

There is no specific action I'm doing that triggers it. I could be writing this post (for the third time), using a word processor, or simply navigating directories.

I have tried my best to follow your instructions for this thread, but if I have left anything out please let me know and I will get any other needed information. I've attached the zip file from your SF_Diagnostic_Tool

Also, thank you for having a board dedicated to this within your forum. I look forward to finding a solution to this. Again, if any other information is needed please let me know.

Thank you.

A:Sudden BSOD, No System Changes

Is this part of the same problem?

SSD System Drive No Longer Booting After Attaching External Toaster

If so, please see my suggestion for gathering partition information in post.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/305375-sudden-bsod-no-system-changes.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I have just reinstalled Win 7 64bit and I was surfing the web on Firefox. I was also performing a backup to an external hard drive. Suddenly the system flashed BSOD and rebooted. Chkdsk returned no bad sectors, and I have conducted extensive memtest86 and hdd tests which both came back clean. I performed the steps requested and attached the zip.

OS - Win 7 64bit upgraded from Win XP on clean install completed 7/11/11. Purchased upgrade disk from Microsoft vender.

? Age of system (hardware): Varied - oldest components are from 2006 with newest from 2011.

? CPU - AMD Athalon II X4 2.6 GHTZ quad core

? Video Card - nVidia GTS 450 1gb DDR3

? Motherboard - Gigabyte MA770T-UD3P ? Power Supply - Cooler Master 600W

? System Manufacturer - Home built

Thanks for any help provided.

A:[SOLVED] Sudden BSOD 7/12/11

Hi -

Update or uninstall MOZY -

Code:
MOBK.sys Thu Dec 31 22:20:07 2009 (4B3D69E7)
http://sysnative.com/0x1/DriverReference.html#MOBK.sys

Remove McAfee - http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN146

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

BSOD SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\071211-18564-01.dmp]
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Tue Jul 12 18:08:54.454 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:19:03.295
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MOBK.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MOBK.sys
Probably caused by : hardware ( MOBK+4695 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: mcshield.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_IP_MISALIGNED
Bugcheck code 0000003B
Arguments 00000000`c0000005 fffff880`00e5a875 fffff880`0768aa40 00000000`00000000
BiosVersion = F8
BiosReleaseDate = 05/14/2010
SystemManufacturer = Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
SystemProductName = GA-MA770T-UD3P

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-sudden-bsod-7-12-11-a-586953.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I was in the hospital for a few weeks and problems BSOD Sudden before I left my pc was running great x gb cavaliers in raid xp pro gb mushkin ddr- q gts gb Now I got home it ran great all day then during the night as my direct drive download of mass effect was almost done i wake up to a bsod fell asleep at pm and it was fine woke up at am with bsod I Sudden BSOD problems tried to restart but the computer would hang on boot I turned it off and Sudden BSOD problems in the morning it seemed to be fine for a while then it bsod'd again and same problem it hangs at boot at the part where it says quot searching for array's quot or something like that This would lead me to believe that it was the raid corrupted or something but when it does boot after i wait a while after bsod it says the array is healthy Here is the error code from the BSOD i got this morning Stop x F x x EC x EC D x D F Please help I miss my computer already

A:Sudden BSOD problems

just got a new error code when the windows disk was loading drivers and stuff

STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF78D2524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/sudden-bsod-problems-274300.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi guys :)

Today, my PC just randomly turned off and displayed a BSOD error message.

Here is an image of the error:

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6229/img0972gs3.jpg

Okay so I restarted the PC and check in event viewer. There was a system error there:

Source: System Error
Category: 102
Event ID: 1003
Description: Error code 10000050, parameter1 e7dd101c, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 bf83efc2, parameter4 00000001.

The thing is that immediately before this error there is a warning message:

Source: tcpip
Category: None
Event ID: 4226
Description: TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

So I'm thinking that clearly the BSOD error was to do with this?

Am i right?

I've never had this error before.

How can I fix this?

My system is Microsoft XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2.
I've not installed any software in the past few days.

Relevancy 43.86%

I also get: irql_not_less_or_equal sometimes.

My computer: Aspire V3 - 772G
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

I have no clue what causes this - I use Firefox as browser, and I run no other large programs.
The BSOD comes suddenly, machine freezes for about 2 seconds first.

Please help - It's so annoying!

Here is a screenshot from the system windows 8.1 from my laptop:

A:Sudden BSOD - system_thread_exception_not_handled

Hi Gomle & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

In order to help you with your problem, we would need the Dump files to analyze them and see what is causing the problem. Could you please follow the instructions over :-

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

and post back a freshly generated Diagnostic ZIP File so that could be analyzed?

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/52337-sudden-bsod-system_thread_exception_not_handled.html
Relevancy 43.86%

hey guys.
having recent problems with my windows 7 OS.
I'm getting BSOD on startups. This started recently and occurs during idle or viewing videos. I've tried WhoCrashed and found out it might be my nvidia drivers for my mobo, but i've updated them and still crashes. any help?
I'm running windows 7 32bit

Not sure how else I can explain my problems. I've attached the dump files; hopefully you guys can figure it out for me. Thanks bunches

A:BSOD happening all of a sudden

These crashes were mainly caused by memory corruption/exception (probably a driver).
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.
If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!
Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Driver verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Special Pool", "Force Pending I/O Requests" and "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/212236-bsod-happening-all-sudden.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Good afternoon I m hoping someone sudden, tried everything BSOD of boot all Help. on up have a can help me Up until now I ve felt like an advanced computer user but I cannot fix this problem and I m losing confidence I have a Dell running windows XP It has an GB hard drive for the OS Help. BSOD on boot up all of a sudden, have tried everything and a TB hard drive for media It s used only for watching movies and shows and browsing basic internet It has run perfect for quite some time I decided I wanted to upgrade the memory It has GB now I inserted more GB to bring it to its maximum of GB When I turned it on I had a warning that I cannot combine non-ecc memore with ecc memory So I turned it off and verified that I indeed accidentally installed Help. BSOD on boot up all of a sudden, have tried everything ecc memory when my computer only takes non-ecc So I figured it wasn t a big deal and just removed it When I turned my computer on again for the first time it went through the standard boot process then to the screen that said my Windows was not shut down properly and it asked to boot into one of the safe modes last known working settings or start windows normally We ve all seen this screen So quot No Matter Which quot option I choose it instantly goes to a blue screen of death showing a stop error code of Stop x B xF A the rest of the parameter codes are zeros I feel like I ve tried everything but just can t get it past that This computer was running fine before hand I ve verified in my BIOS that the computer is recognizing both hard drives But when I tried to use my Windows XP CD to do a recovery windows won t recognize my hard drives it says no hard disk found That might be that issue with Windows XP not being able to recognize SATA controllers so I m going to try to put the Dell drivers onto a USB and use the F command to fix that part But I just don t see how putting in the new memory and immediately taking it out when I saw the warning has changed or messed up anything I ve checked all the SATA cables and replaced them with spares but that didn t change anything Does anyone have ANY ideas of what I can do to try and get this puppy to get past the blue screen of death Thanks a million nbsp

Relevancy 43.86%

Hi

My computer crashes every now and then. It will restart and everything seems alright until it crashes again.

I attach the dump file. Grateful for your help.

A:BSOD sudden crashes

Follow these-

Quote: Originally Posted by Arc

Get rid of intel rapid storage.
Right click on "my computer" icon and click "manage" on the context menu.
It will open the "computer management" window.
Select "Device Manager" in the left pane, It will list all the existing devices up.
Expand "Disc Drives" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
Select one item under it, right click, uninstall.
Continue the process for all items under "Disc Drives"
Now restart the computer. At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate system driver, msahci.sys.

Quote: Originally Posted by writhziden

If you have an SSD, make sure the following are up to date:SSD firmware
BIOS Version
Chipset Drivers
Hard disk controller drivers/SATA drivers
If you have a Marvell IDE ATA/ATAPI device, make sure the drivers are up to date from the Intel site or Marvell site and not from your motherboard/vendor support site.

Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:

Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow

Full tutorial here:
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:
Disk Check

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc4005ffa8, ffffffffc000000e, 40f9bbe0, fffff8800bff5000}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+37bba )

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)
The requested page of kernel data could not be read in. Typically caused by
a bad block in the paging file or disk controller error. Also see
KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR.
If the error status is 0xC000000E, 0xC000009C, 0xC000009D or 0xC0000185,
it means the disk subsystem has experienced a failure.
If the error status is 0xC000009A, then it means the request failed because
a filesystem failed to make forward progress.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff6fc4005ffa8, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE address)
Arg2: ffffffffc000000e, error status (normally i/o status code)
Arg3: 0000000040f9bbe0, current process (virtual address for lock type 3, or PTE)
Arg4: fffff8800bff5000, virtual address that could not be in-paged (or PTE contents if arg1 is a PTE address)

Debugging Details:
------------------

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000000e - A device which does not exist was specified.

DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR: There was error with disk hardware

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7a_c000000e

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002b0d9d2 to fffff80002a9e640

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0331d848 fffff800`02b0d9d2 : 00000000`0000007a fffff6fc`4005ffa8 ffffffff`c000000e 00000000`40f9bbe0 : n... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/302188-bsod-sudden-crashes.html
Relevancy 43.86%

So recently in the past few weeks I have been getting a BSOD that shows dxgmms1.sys. It happens totally randomly. This is my CUDA box do it's running SETI on 6 cores/12 threads and 3 GPU's at about 70%. Thing is that it will still BSOD even without CUDA running. I have saved my dump files and I would really appreciate any help you all may offer.

I am a MCSE 2003 and a MCITP SA/EA, but my expertise is in building enterprise domains, not fixing BSOD .

Can anyone tell me how to get started uploading the dump and what the normal protocol is on these forums.

Thanks,

Adam

A:New/Sudden BSOD DXGMMS1.SYS

Follow these instructions
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html
dxgmms1.sys suggest the Nvidia driver was involved in the crash
- Boot into safe mode with networking
- Uninstall the Nvidia drivers
- Use driver sweeper to remove leftover Nvidia display driver files Guru3D - Driver Sweeper
- Install the latest drivers http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-wi...ql-driver.html
- Reboot into normal mode

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/133102-new-sudden-bsod-dxgmms1-sys.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hey guys i just got a new pc not less than 12 hours ago, and i was playing dota but then after i quit dota my pc suddenly went blue screen and restarted itself and the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL came up. Here are some of the details from the report.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

BCCode: a
BCP1: FFFFFA806210BADA
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF80002CF62F7

C:\Windows\Minidump\063012-11793-01.dmp
C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-14695-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I just hope someone can help me fix this, i'm a total noob in computers and stuff. Thanks a lot.

A:Sudden BSOD with irql_not_less_or_equal

Please follow the http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html to provide us with the crash reports to analyze and give you troubleshooting steps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/237766-sudden-bsod-irql_not_less_or_equal.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi Folks,
I have been running Windows 7 on a machine I built couple of years ago without any hassles. Since last weekend, I started having CMOS errors and the dreaded BSOD either after windows has started or shortly thereafter. As a result I have been searching for possible soultions on the web and came across Combofix this morning.
I naively thought it would just fix as I suspected a virus or similar, unfortunately no luck. Upon further reading I noticed that I should have perhaps been told to run it and would then know what to do next.

I have a log file from combofix, where to or whom should i post it for analysis and help?

A:Windows 7 Sudden BSOD

ComboFix usage, Questions, Help? - Look hereUnlike what many people think, Combofix is not a fix-all program that's just "run and done". It is a highly specialized tool that should only be used under the supervision of an expert. It's not an "everyday use", clean-all program.If you suspect malware, please post a new topic in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs sub-forum, with a description of the issues you are having and the log file. Please note: the Malware Response team are always overwhelmed, and it could take a few days to get your first reply. Just be patient and don't "bump" your topic by replying to it. You will also likely be scolded for running Combofix without supervision.If you don't suspect malware and just ran Combofix for no good reason, please uninstall it by typing the following into the "Run" box and pressing Enter: combofix /uninstall. In this case, we will try to diagnose your problems here in the Windows 7 sub-forum.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/305214/windows-7-sudden-bsod/
Relevancy 43.86%

Ok so My problem is that I get blue screens ALL the time maybe times a day and there is nothing I can BSOD and No Constant Files BSOD Minidump do about it because there is no minidump files it's like i'm stuck No BSOD Minidump Files and Constant BSOD in an infinite No BSOD Minidump Files and Constant BSOD loop I have asked this question on about other forums and no one can help When they occur there is no consistency they happen at any time for example I was playing a game and I got one and earlier I No BSOD Minidump Files and Constant BSOD was browsing the web and I got one I do Have some screenshots of the blue screens because that's all the information I can get saying as they don't write to the computer And yes my startup and recovery setting are all correct I don't expect anyone to be able to help me with the minidump files but I have some pictures of my blue screens and I'm hoping someone would be able to help me with these and tell me where the error is http i imgur com s bDIBw jpg http i imgur com fx AtSe jpg http i imgur com mKbzEK jpg http i imgur com Yq GpI jpg

A:No BSOD Minidump Files and Constant BSOD

Hi DanielOS96.

It is clear from the images that the BSODs are failed to being recorded.

We are seeing three different bugcheck codes there in those images.
Stop 0x50, one
Stop 0x3B, two
Stop 0xA0000001, one.
One thing is common among these three, that is a possibility of a failing AMD/ATI display. For for any further comment on it, we need to see some files (despite of the fact that there is no crash dump).

Click on the button below ....

It will download the DM log collector. Right click on the application and run as administrator. It will generate a .zip file on your desktop. Upload the .zip.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335240-no-bsod-minidump-files-constant-bsod.html
Relevancy 43.43%

For the first time in years I'm suddenly getting BSOD's. This is a fresh install of x64 Ultimate with all drivers updated To the best of my knowledge. System was very stable for 2weeks then suddenly over night went nuts. I've done a system recovery going back 48hrs with no avail. I've done virus checks, and everything else I can think of. Even reinstalled the factory updated drivers. The ONLY thing i can see that is unique to the last 48hrs ( I THINK ) is the 3D stereoscopic nvida driver. Which I've removed tonight. I don't remember it being there b4 but as its a new program maybe it was.
I'm including the memory dump files from the 3 that i can find. and my hijackthis log. Please help me get rid of this insane problem. I so don't relish revisiting the XP days.

A:Sudden BSOD Vista X64 Ultimate

Very unusual memory dump analysis. We're going to need all the information listed in this post: http://www.techsupportforum.com/1871981-post2.html

Here's the unusual dump file:

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\TempDUMP\DATA\02.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows Server 2008/Windows Vista Kernel Version 6002 (Service Pack 2) MP (3 procs) Free x64
Built by: 6002.18082.amd64fre.vistasp2_gdr.090803-2339
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`01e02000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`01fc6dd0
Debug session time: Wed Oct 28 19:40:39.782 2009 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:22:34.748
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Unknown_Module_fffffa60`00be9000
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Unknown_Module_fffffa60`00be9000
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, 80, 8, 80}

Unknown module 'Unknown_Module_fffffa60_00be9000' found on stack, using vad to reload module.
!vad_reload -1 0xfffffa6000be9000
Unknown module 'Unknown_Module_fffffa60_00be9000' found on stack, using vad to reload module.
!vad_reload -1 0xfffffa6000be9000
Probably caused by : Unknown_Module_fffffa60_00be9000 ( Unknown_Module_fffffa60_00be9000+3552 )

---------

0: kd> !thread;!analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn;.bugcheck;.logclose;q
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002029000
THREAD fffff80001f7ab80 Cid 0000.0000 Teb: 0000000000000000 Win32Thread: 0000000000000000 RUNNING on processor 0
Not impersonating
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80001fa8c00
Owning Process fffff80001f7b0c0 Image: <Unknown>
Attached Process fffffa80039a3950 Image: System
fffff78000000000: Unable to get shared data
Wait Start TickCount 0
Context Switch Count 1212161
ReadMemory error: Cannot get nt!KeMaximumIncrement value.
UserTime 00:00:00.000
KernelTime 00:00:00.000
Win32 Start Address nt!KiIdleLoop (0xfffff80001e60880)
Stack Init fffff80002e9edb0 Current fffff80002e9ed40
Base fffff80002e9f000 Limit fffff80002e99000 Call 0
Priority 16 BasePriority 0 PriorityDecrement 0 IoPriority 0 PagePriority 0
Child-SP RetAddr : Args to Child : Call Site
fffff800`02e9ecd8 fffffa60`00beb435 : 00000007`e2fa5341 fffff800`01f7ab80 00000000`00000001 fffff800`02e9ed50 : Unknown_Module_fffffa60_00be9000+0x3552
fffff800`02e9ece0 00000007`e2fa5341 : fffff800`01f7ab80 00000000`00000001 fffff800`02e9ed50 00000000`00000000 : Unknown_Module_fffffa60_00be9000+0x2435
fffff800`02e9ece8 fffff800`01f7ab80 : 00000000`00000001 fffff800`02e9ed50 00000000`00000000 fffff800`01e60b83 : 0x7`e2fa5341
fffff800`02e9ecf0 00000000`00000001 : fffff800`02e9ed50 00000000`00000000 fffff800`01e60b83 00000000`00000001 : nt!KiInitialThread
fffff800`02e9ecf8 fffff800`02e9ed50 : 00000000`00000000 fffff800`... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/sudden-bsod-vista-x64-ultimate-426741.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Few days ago I got a random BSOD playing ARMA and could barely get my computer to restart At first I thought it was my Crucial M SSD running please a all assist Random sudden, BSOD of Windows I decided to disconnect my SSD and install Windows Pro x on a WD Black drive but I'm still getting errors Hoping someone out there can read these dump files and assist me Thanks in advance On Wed PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x C Bugcheck code x x xFFFFFA Random BSOD all of a sudden, please assist D C xFFFFFA D C A x Error BAD POOL HEADER file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that a pool header is corrupt This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem This might be a case of memory corruption More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers not because of faulty RAM modules The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Wed PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module e c x sys e c x x FB Bugcheck code x x xFFFFFA D C xFFFFFA D C A x Error BAD POOL HEADER file path C Windows system drivers e c x sys product Intel R Gigabit Adapter company Intel Corporation description Intel R Gigabit Adapter NDIS x driver Bug check description This indicates that a pool header is corrupt This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem This might be a case of memory corruption More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers not because of faulty RAM modules A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver e c x sys Intel R Gigabit Adapter NDIS x driver Intel Corporation Google query Intel Corporation BAD POOL HEADER On Wed AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x C Bugcheck code xC xFFFFF E B x x xFFFFF DB A E Error DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that the system attempted to access invalid memory at a process IRQL that was too high This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem This might be a case of memory corruption More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers not because of faulty RAM modules The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Conclusion -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- crash dumps have been found and analyzed A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers e c x sys Intel R Gigabit Adapter NDIS x driver Intel Corporation If no updates for these drivers are available try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination the errors that have been reported for these drivers and include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query This often yields interesting results from discussions from users who have been experiencing similar problems Read the topic general su... Read more

A:Random BSOD all of a sudden, please assist

Have you updated the NIC driver if not here is the download for the driver

For x64 OS

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284972-random-bsod-all-sudden-please-assist.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi all,

I'm currently unable to turn my pc on after a sudden BSOD which occurred out of the blue as I was on YouTube. My PC then restarted too fast for me to catch the error message.

The PC now starts, then appears to be running for a few seconds before turning itself off again. It does not even run long enough to get to the Windows 7 boot screen.

I've managed to get it running after several attempts, where I retrieved the crash dump which I hope might be able to help to identify the problem. My apologies and thanks in advance as I'm not good with PCs!

A:Sudden BSOD, followed by PC unable to boot

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff800135030f5, 8, fffff800135030f5, 2}

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip!ProcessAleForTcpFastPath+1af )

---------
The error message is mixed. I would start by thoroughly checking your RAM.

Run a minimum of 8 passes, preferably overnight, or until errors occur using MemTest86+.

Use this tutorial to help you use MemTest86+:
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/329400-sudden-bsod-followed-pc-unable-boot.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I experienced random BSOD 8 months ago. From here, i got help with that, and found my one ram was faulty and the graphic driver was backdated.
But I solved those and nothing happened in last 8 months. Today suddenly this afternoon, i experienced a quick bsod and the pc restarted itself. All i did recently is -

installed a adsl modem yesterday (that cant be the problem i think)
and installed ubuntu on a empty logical partition in morning. That's all.
Attaching the dump files.

I tested my WD hdd with wd's diagnostic tool and tested the ram with memtest86+ just one week ago. All were healthy.

recent problem before this bsod i noticed that my pointer was freezing sometimes. twice a week maybe...

Please help.

A:[SOLVED] Sudden BSOD unexpected.

HI
Lets start with uninstalling Avast

Also if you can provide more files it will help with troubleshooting
http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-sudden-bsod-unexpected-658714.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi everyone

I was just checking email on my Win 8.1 Pro machine and got a sudden black screen no BSOD. I know my MSI P35 board is a bit old but thought my Video card or monitor had gone. PSU is old but only a couple of years I think and it is a Corsair modular 500w. I know this is a one off but can anyone point me in the right direction of where to look for a possible fault. Switched off at power button when black screen appeared and it wouldn't boot then tried the reset button and the tower switched off for a second and then booted normally. Any ideas?

cheers

Tim

A:Sudden black screen no BSOD.

According to your system specs you have a Dell, See this site and perform diagnostics if able:
What Dell diagnostic tools can I use to fix hardware problems? | Dell US

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/55010-sudden-black-screen-no-bsod.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi there,

Within the last few days I've experienced a few blue screens seemingly out of nowhere while gaming/multitasking. Most of my PC components are fairly new from a recent upgrade back in November of last year. I hadn't had any issues at all until now. I've run a 2 hour stress test via Realbench as well as memtest86+ overnight (5 passes). Both of which were error-free. I could run a prime95 test as well if it would help, though I figure Realbench accomplishes the same thing.

Not sure if it's useful info or not, but I'm currently using an Asus z170-A motherboard, i7 6700k CPU, G skill 2400mhz, 16GB RAM and an 850w evga power supply.

I have attached the BSOD inspector report. (pardon me if I'm forgetting anything). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

A:Sudden BSOD, unsure how to determine the cause.

Only 1 memory dump in the uploaded reports.If using a disk cleaner (such as CCleaner) please stop while we're troubleshooting this problem. Only 155 Windows Update hotfixes installed.  Most systems with SP1 have 350-400 or more.  Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.Lot's of PSO2 Tweaker.exe errors in the WER section of the MSINFO32 report.This likely belongs to PhantasyStarOnline.  Please uninstall it while we're troubleshooting. Beyond this I have these 5 suggestions:1.  Get ALL available Windows Updates.  It may take several trips to get them all2.  Get ALL available, compatible updates for your OS from the manufacturer's website (to include BIOS/UEFI).3.  Get ALL available, compatible updates for the programs and any additional hardware installed on your computer from the developer's website4.  Start with these free hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html5.  If all of the hardware tests pass, then run Driver Verifier according to these instructions:  http://www.carrona.org/verifier.htmlAnalysis:The following is for information purposes only. The following information contains the relevant information from the blue screen analysis:**************************Tue May 31 04:03:40.798 2016 (UTC - 4:00)**************************Loading Dump File [C:\Users\john\SysnativeBSODApps\053016-13400-01.dmp]Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (8 procs) Free x64Built by: 7601.19160.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.160211-0600System Uptime:0 days 2:38:39.516*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sysProbably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiKernelCalloutExceptionHandler+e )BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}BugCheck Info: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, The exception code that was not handledArg2: 0000000000000000, The address that the exception occurred atArg3: 0000000000000000, Parameter 0 of the exceptionArg4: 0000000000000000, Parameter 1 of the exceptionBUGCHECK_STR:  0x1EDEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN7_DRIVER_FAULTPROCESS_NAME:  SystemFAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1E_nt!KiKernelCalloutExceptionHandler+eCPUID:        "Intel® Core™ i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz"MaxSpeed:     4000CurrentSpeed: 4008  BIOS Version                  1302  BIOS Release Date             11/09/2015  Manufacturer                  System manufacturer  Baseboard Manufacturer        ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.  Product Name                  System Product Name  Baseboard Product             Z170-A¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨``

3rd Party Drivers:The following is for information purposes only. My recommendations were given above. The drivers that follow belong to so... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/615952/sudden-bsod-unsure-how-to-determine-the-cause/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi I ve tried to wipe my pc clean at first i thought or hoped my problem was software related Tested the memory and the hard drives And i have absolutely no reason to believe the problem has something to do with my video card also read and followed the sticky on this subject http users pandora be crumbl dump i m going to post this part and type on in edit I apolagize for this posting behaviour but my pc is getting unpredictably unstable The BSod related reboots occur when the machine is practically idle There is no visible activity other than a browser window or a desktop Earlier today i had this problem while working in photoshop i filled a layer on a GIGANTIC document and the reboots BSod's + due Sudden to minidumps photoshop progress stalled for seconds before the machine BS ed and restarted I guess the problem is not stress related due to the idle state of my computer where-in these errors occur But its really just a guess Thats about all i can think of right now if i forgot to include important information do not hesitate to point out my error Thanks for the assistance Regards Ommy I apolagize for the sloppy posting on my behalf and will gladly make changes if there is a problem nbsp

A:Sudden reboots due to BSod's + minidumps

possible solution

The problem could be a faulty driver for the nforce4 chip on my motherboard, i havent really tested my system now but i havent had any errors since i corrected this.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sudden-reboots-due-to-bsods-minidumps.40487/
Relevancy 43.43%

Sudden BSOD playing a FB game.Please help me

A:Sudden BSOD playing a FB game

Code:
Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00010
Original Install Date: 8/22/1963, 9:55:53 PM
System Boot Time: 8/2/2013, 3:23:15 PM
Please follow this:

1. Download and save this tool to your desktop:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012

2. Run the tool, and then click Copy - ignore any errors if they appear

3. Use CTRL+V to paste the unedited results of the tool here in your next reply

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/299566-sudden-bsod-playing-fb-game.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi, I just completed building my first computer and after it running stable for about 2 weeks, I've had 3 BSOD today. Ive checked temps with HWMonitor to see if that was problem, but it all looks within acceptable temps.

This is what Windows said after the restart after the BSOD.

Quote:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 2057

BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 0000000000005003
BCP2: FFFFF70001080000
BCP3: 0000000000006096
BCP4: 000060970000C02C
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0

C:\Windows\Minidump\102709-17394-01.dmp
C:\Users\Terry\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-23166-0.sysdata.xml

I've read a couple of other threads on the BSOD and am attaching the information requested on those threads.

Anyone have any idea where I should start looking for the problem? I initially had a problem with RAM, but I RMAd it, and it was running stable for a while.

Thanks for the help in advance.

A:Sudden burst of BSOD in W7Pro

Hi this is what i found on your error
0x0000001A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
(Click to consult the online MSDN article.)
This memory management error is usually hardware related. See the General Troubleshooting of STOP Messages checklist above. If this occurs while installing Windows, also check the Windows system requirements including the amount of RAM and disk space required to load the operating system. If none of the above resolves the problem, see the MSDN article linked above for further steps.
How to Troubleshoot a STOP 0x0000001A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Error Message {KB 282504} Win 2000
STOP 0x4E, STOP 0x1A, STOP 0x50, and STOP 0xA Errors Occur When You Try to Start the Computer {KB 271955} Win NT 4.0 (corrupt physical RAM)
info found here http://aumha.org/a/stop.htm try testing your ram one stick at a time with memtest86+ download the iso and unzip then burn to disc use imgburn for this,boot from the disc and run the test when done swap the ram to the other slot and run again
http://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http:/...y&ved=0CAoQygQ

http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/sudden-burst-of-bsod-in-w7pro-426273.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Starting today Something is wrong with my Sony Vaio FW series laptop I get major FPS spikes in any game FPS BSOD CPU games and 100% spikes + in Sudden I attempt to run Dragon Sudden 100% CPU and FPS spikes in games + BSOD Nest Audition with FPS dipping down to every five seconds When I check Task Manager it s the games that are taking up the most CPU with overall CPU usage at This is really strange and abnormal as I had never had any problems with those games taking up CPU and fps spiking until today they ran fine yesterday Between yesterday and today I used compressed air to clean my laptop s fan and I visited some movie watching sites which resulted in some popups appearing I m unsure if the problem can be attributed to a virus but I ran a full scan of Malwarebytes and did a deep clean on Advanced System Care none of which helped fix the problem Firefox Skype and other applications appear to run as quickly and smoothly as they did before However I ve gotten three BSODs in the last minutes and my laptop appears to be overheating Here is my Hijack This Log x Any help at all is appreciated Please let me know if you need me to provide more logs or more information thanks EDIT I understand that a system restore will likely solve all problems but I want to save that as a last resort EDIT I think the BSODs were a result of me running CPUID HWMonitor to check for the temperatures - each BSOD occurred right after or soon after I ran it I m unsure why running that specific program triggers a BSOD but if I leave it alone my computer appears to be fine no BSODs so far after I stopped running it nbsp

A:Sudden 100% CPU and FPS spikes in games + BSOD

A system restore to a point when it was working will rule out the laptop hardware if the games run fine after that. A system restore will also not mess with any installed programs. Have you looked to see if any Windows updates may have been applied tat may coincide with the issue?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sudden-100-cpu-and-fps-spikes-in-games-bsod.1051659/
Relevancy 43.43%

can you tell me whats the cause of this bsod?

A:Another sudden BSOD...fresh instal win

Quote:
STOP 0x0000007F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
Usual causes: Memory corruption, Hardware (memory in particular), Overclocking failure, Installing a faulty or mismatched hardware (especially memory) or a failure after installing it, 3rd party firewall, Device drivers, SCSI/network/BIOS updates needed, Improperly seated cards, Incompatible storage devices, Overclocking, Virus scanner, Backup tool, Bad motherboard, Missing Service Pack

Suggestions:

Get an update for your BIOS version.

Code:
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. V2.1, 8/2/2007

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Spybot - Search & Destroy Public:Start Menu\Programs\Spybot - Search & Destroy Public
Also suggest to uninstall spybot search and destroy.

I and many members on our forum recommend Microsoft security essentials with
a great combination of Malware Bytes.
→ Malwarebytes - The Free version

Run a full scan once downloaded, installed and updated.

In addition, Run this tool and delete anything it finds:
→ Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller

Post back results

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255754-another-sudden-bsod-fresh-instal-win.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi,
i tried to find and fix my bsod from google but couldn't...
1. windows memory diagnostic came ok.
2. i ran "driver genius": it sayed my drivers are up to date and cleaned my "invalid drivers"...

so - will you be my solution?

? OS - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 or Vista? win7 ultimate
? x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 32 bit
? What was the original installed OS on sthe ystem? win7
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? i installed it years ago
? Approximate age of system (hardware) 7 years
? Approximate age of OS installation (if you know) 3 years ?
? Have you re-installed the OS? not recently

? CPU amd athlon 64 x2 dual core 4800+ 2.50 GHZ
? Video Card ati radeon x1200
? MotherBoard (if NOT a laptop) acpi x86 based pc
? Power Supply - brand & wattage (if NOT a laptop) ??

? System Manufacturer
? Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)

Laptop or Desktop? desktop

A:sudden bsod problems.. couldn't fix alone...

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamthing

? MotherBoard (if NOT a laptop) acpi x86 based pc

ok, the motherboard is: asus m2a-vm

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/sudden-bsod-problems-couldnt-fix-alone-1113273.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hey all,

Soon after playing Crysis 2 is started getting these crashes.
First off the screen goes off and reports no video input.
Music will still play from PC for 10-15 more seconds untill it stutters and dies and reboots.
Reboot is successful and reports a BSOD error.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3081
BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA80110244E0
BCP2: FFFFF8800FDC7630
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004
Product: 768_1

I've look around and can't find a solid answer, but I believe it has something to do with Nvidia Drivers. (have a Geforce GT220)

any help would be great.
thanks
Tim

A:Sudden BSOD Errors during any gameplay

P.S These crashes will occur during any gameplay of anygame. No matter how resource hungry it is.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/262436-sudden-bsod-errors-during-any-gameplay.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Earlier tonight while watching a TV episode using KMPlayer I suddenly got a BSOD the computer restarts and windows works fine Except chrome now won't start stating it has encountered a problem and needs to close but works when I use ntoskrnl.exe Sudden onset BSOD's of the old chrome Sudden onset of BSOD's ntoskrnl.exe exe which I'm using now I thought it was a one time thing and go back to the episode it happens again about half an hour later Then about another half hour after that when I'm researching Sudden onset of BSOD's ntoskrnl.exe the issue Then again later when I was trying to drag the update window for malwarebytes to a side screen And just now when I clicked on a link to youtube in an email I've read other threads relating to ntoskrnl exe BSOD's and it seems that without knowing how to interpret the dump files I won't be getting anywhere Possibly relevant changes I've made today are I plugged a mic pre-amp into the line-in port on my soundcard which is left in there with the pre-amp turned off that knocked one of Sudden onset of BSOD's ntoskrnl.exe my DVI cables and I had to reconfigure nvidia surround I updated KMPlayer in hopes of reducing a slight stuttering issue I was having mins later this all happens I've already run ad-aware antivirus spybot search amp destory and malwarebytes anti-malware I also attempted to run SFC scannow but it failed at Any help will be appreciated I have attached the zip As an aside the computer is just over a year old has never had a single issue I don't have an antivirus program because I used to be a computer technician and am very careful plus they mess with my games it runs and I generally restart it every week or so

A:Sudden onset of BSOD's ntoskrnl.exe

Welcome to the Forum.

Update these drivers:SiLib.sys Wed Feb 7 05:13:54 2007 (45C90BB2)
USBXpress Development Kit
Driver Reference Table - SiLib.sys

AseUSBCC.sys Wed Feb 7 05:15:34 2007 (45C90C16)
Aladdin USB Key HASP Driver (also associated w/Antec Liquid Cooling software)
Driver Reference Table - AseUSBCC.sys

wacommousefilter.sys Sat Feb 17 00:12:17 2007 (45D5F401)
Wacom(tablet) Mouse Filter
Driver Reference Table - wacommousefilter.sys

lirsgt.sys Tue Jun 17 21:17:08 2008 (4857D574)
part of a Copy Protection platform developed by Tages SA
Driver Reference Table - lirsgt.sys

GEARAspiWDM.sys Mon May 18 18:17:04 2009 (4A1151C0)
CD-ROM Class Filter Driver by Gear Software.[br]Also comes with iTunes
Driver Reference Table - GEARAspiWDM.sys
------------------------
To perform a clean install of a driver, follow this tutorial: How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper
------------------------

Information
and install Revo Uninstaller.Opt for "Advanced Mode" and uninstall the software (also delete the leftover registry entries).

------------------------
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible: Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow - read here
Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive for file system errors and bad sectors on it - read here
------------------------
Make scans with these tools - TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility Free Download | Kaspersky Lab US
Online Virus Scanner Eset
Monitor hardware temperature with system monitoring software like Speccy or HWMonitor. Upload a screen shot of the Summary tab as well:Piriform - Speccy
CPUID - HWMonitor
------------------------
If BSOD's continue, Enable Driver Verifier to see if it catches any misbehaving driver: Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers
BSOD SUMMARY

Code:
Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Debug session time: Mon Sep 30 22:01:21.317 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:47:26.176
BugCheck 109, {a3a039d8b3720594, b3b7465f05f047de, fffff80000b96bb0, 6}
Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x109
Debug session time: Mon Sep 30 20:58:46.608 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:45:49.451
BugCheck 109, {a3a039d8b3e52894, b3b7465f06636ade, fffff80000b96bb0, 6}
Debug session time: Mon Sep 30 20:12:10.236 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:15:58.080
BugCheck 109, {a3a039d8b433a768, b3b7465f06b1e9c2, fffff80000b96bb0, 6}
Debug session time: Mon Sep 30 19:55:17.678 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:45:50.411
BugCheck 109, {a3a039d8b59af5bb, b3b7465f08193805, fffff80000b96bb0, 6}
Debug session time: Mon Sep 30 19:08:34.267 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:46:00.110
BugCheck 109, {a3a039d8b41f651d, b3b7465f069da767, ff... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306695-sudden-onset-bsods-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Post Moved
[sorry about that]

A:Sudden and unexpected BSOD on Win10

Hi socratesabroad,

This forum is specific for windows 8 and 8.1
Please create a thread at the BSOD section of windows 10 help forums

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/70887-sudden-unexpected-bsod-win10.html
Relevancy 43.43%

My computer was idle and i was AFK and after a few minutes i noticed that it restarted and the BSOD message popped up.

A:Sudden BSOD, the computer was idle

Hi lanth94.

The BSOD is storage related.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)
The requested page of kernel data could not be read in. Typically caused by
a bad block in the paging file or disk controller error. Also see
KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR.
If the error status is 0xC000000E, 0xC000009C, 0xC000009D or 0xC0000185,
it means the disk subsystem has experienced a failure.
If the error status is 0xC000009A, then it means the request failed because
a filesystem failed to make forward progress.
Arguments:
Arg1: c057ffd0, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE address)
Arg2: c0000185, error status (normally i/o status code)
Arg3: 54a8b820, current process (virtual address for lock type 3, or PTE)
Arg4: afffaff0, virtual address that could not be in-paged (or PTE contents if arg1 is a PTE address)

Debugging Details:
------------------
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000185 - The I/O device reported an I/O error.

DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR: There was error with disk hardware

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7a_c0000185

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

TRAP_FRAME: 8a91ba04 -- (.trap 0xffffffff8a91ba04)
ErrCode = 00000000
eax=afffaff0 ebx=ad413340 ecx=001caff0 edx=00000000 esi=ad413340 edi=ad413008
eip=82e47c44 esp=8a91ba78 ebp=8a91ba88 iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010202
nt!HvMarkCellDirty+0x220:
82e47c44 8b00 mov eax,dword ptr [eax] ds:0023:afffaff0=00000000
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 82cfe60a to 82d26d10
Test your Western Digital Scorpio Blue SATA II 250GB with Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows.

Make it sure that all the screws are properly screwed to the HDD. Make it sure that the HDD and the SATA cable ... neither of them dont have a bent pin. Re-seat the SATA and power. If possible, change them. Also try to apply the SATA cable to another unused SATA port on the motherboard.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/312318-sudden-bsod-computer-idle.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi guys,

I have a relatively new laptop that has been having very random BSODs and sudden restarts. They are very random. They happen during the day, sometimes back to back, sometimes as soon as I boot the laptop. There is no particular pattern, as far as I can see.

Basic specs:
- I originally bought the laptop around 10/30/2010.
- Windows 7 Professional x64. It is the OS that came with the laptop, so OEM. But they also sent a recovery CD.
- The laptop already went for an RMA and supposedly they changed the RAMs and tested it afterwards; no problems.
- I reinstalled Win7 (from the CD they originally sent me) right after I got the laptop back from RMA (which is last wednesday 05/25/2011)

I followed the instructions and uploaded everything requested in the zip file.

I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance!

A:Very random BSOD, sudden restarts

Quote: Originally Posted by madmed

Hi guys,

I have a relatively new laptop that has been having very random BSODs and sudden restarts. They are very random. They happen during the day, sometimes back to back, sometimes as soon as I boot the laptop. There is no particular pattern, as far as I can see.

Basic specs:
- I originally bought the laptop around 10/30/2010.
- Windows 7 Professional x64. It is the OS that came with the laptop, so OEM. But they also sent a recovery CD.
- The laptop already went for an RMA and supposedly they changed the RAMs and tested it afterwards; no problems.
- I reinstalled Win7 (from the CD they originally sent me) right after I got the laptop back from RMA (which is last wednesday 05/25/2011)

I followed the instructions and uploaded everything requested in the zip file.

I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance!

Memory corruption caused by an unknown driver. Please run memtest and driver verifier

Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program.

Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

ALSO IMPORTANT

Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp,sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads

when you're done you can use this Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) in its place.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/165999-very-random-bsod-sudden-restarts.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I have had win7 rc 64bit installed scince release. my computer has worked like a dream scince..... except until like a few weeks ago. i get BSOD two or three times with reboot and diskcheck etc etc. also random explorer failures. i have attempted to update all applicable drivers for my system and the problem wont go away. I am kinda new to this sort of thing and fairly new at building my own system. PLEASE HELP!( i dont want to shoot my pc)

A:sudden BSOD twice or three times daily

James

Can you go into c:\windows\minidump, zip the dump file (*.dmp) and upload it to us to debug.

Let us know if you need help with any of that

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/29439-sudden-bsod-twice-three-times-daily.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Dear Sevenforums,

Recently a BSOD suddenly occured. I do not remember what I was doing when it came, but I think I was doing some word in Microsoft Word.

Error Code: 0x0000009f - DRIVER-POWER-STATE-FAILURE.

I just ran a memtest86+ test with 4 passes with both ram blocks installed - no errors shown. So I do not believe that it has something to do with the RAM's.

Will somebody dedicate some time to look into this issue?

Thank you in advance!

A:Sudden BSOD, error 0x0000009f

If you do run memtest86 you should run it for at leats 8 passes. However I do not believe it is a RAM issue but rather a driver issue. It points to the HD audio bus which is wrong. You should enable Driver Verifer by following these instructions.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/327048-sudden-bsod-error-0x0000009f.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I always seem to get random BSOD's, is anyone able to help me?

It tends to happen when i open video files. I've had some in the past due to an out of date wireless key driver, but i still get system crashes.

A:Sudden BSOD's with win7 64bit

Quote: Originally Posted by Sidewalkpeace

I always seem to get random BSOD's, is anyone able to help me?

It tends to happen when i open video files. I've had some in the past due to an out of date wireless key driver, but i still get system crashes.

All of these werre caused by your athrxusb.sys driver. That is a part of you wireless driver.

I would
uninstall it and download a fresh copy.
I would also run a system file check
Type cmd in search>right click and run as admin>sfc /scannow

Let us know results

If you are overclocking STOP

Code:
021210-17628-01.dmp 2/12/2010 2:31:52 AM KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 athrxusb.sys athrxusb.sys+c0590 x64
021310-14180-01.dmp 2/13/2010 4:25:20 PM KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 athrxusb.sys athrxusb.sys+c0590 x64
021310-14336-01.dmp 2/13/2010 5:39:36 PM KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 athrxusb.sys athrxusb.sys+c0590 x64
021310-14383-01.dmp 2/13/2010 10:53:56 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`0000ad91 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`01e9a0e1 athrxusb.sys athrxusb.sys+760e1 x64
021410-34507-01.dmp 2/14/2010 1:19:04 AM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`003415c0 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`05b3c0e1 athrxusb.sys athrxusb.sys+760e1 x64
021410-19796-01.dmp 2/14/2010 3:27:14 AM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`05307c4f 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`020eb0e1 athrxusb.sys athrxusb.sys+760e1 x64
021410-15241-01.dmp 2/14/2010 1:28:46 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`02094a42 athrxusb.sys athrxusb.sys+76a42 x64
021510-17425-01.dmp 2/15/2010 5:49:46 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000080`055a120e 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`058d40e1 athrxusb.sys athrxusb.sys+760e1 x64
021610-13946-01.dmp 2/16/2010 3:11:40 AM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`000000d2 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0252d0e1 athrxusb.sys athrxusb.sys+760e1 x64
022010-15662-01.dmp 2/20/2010 2:45:48 PM KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 athrxusb.sys athrxusb.sys+c0590 x64
022110-17440-01.dmp 2/21/2010 2:53:30 AM KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+33aa0 x64
022110-21231-01.dmp 2/21/2010 3:01:40 AM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000080`0551e20e 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`025360e1 athrxusb.sys athrxusb.sys+760e1 x64
022110-16458-01.dmp 2/21/2010 3:05:34 PM KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 athrxusb.sys athrxusb.sys+c0590 x64
022110-22323-01.dmp 2/21/2010 9:30:44 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000080`052d164e 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`05ce30e1 athrxusb.sys athrxusb.sys+760e1 x64
022210-27097-01.dmp 2/22/2010 2:47:52 AM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`056174cf 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0271b0e1 athrxusb.sys athrxusb.sys+7... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/69076-sudden-bsods-win7-64bit.html
Relevancy 43.43%

System crashed with a win32.sys BSOD , File is attached if somebody could please have a look.

Thanks,
Magoo

A:Sudden BSOD after weeks of stability

What recent software or services have you installed on your system recently? Do you have more minidump files?

Quote:
STOP 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS

Please remove Eset Nod32 from your system. Third party antivirus software are known for causing BSODs and Eset Nod is not an exception. I would recommend you to remove it for testing. If you need an alternative one, you can use MICROSOFT SECURITY ESSENTIAL and make sure firewall is on.
How to uninstall or remove ESET Nod32 antivirus totally?
http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials <<----MSE

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\TUANTR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DI00.710\080110-10233-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*e:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c4b000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e88e50
Debug session time: Sun Aug 1 14:11:17.867 2010 (UTC + 7:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 7:01:23.882
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff900c2c29010, 0, fffff9600014b300, 0}
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!GreSelectFont+40 )

---------
OLD DRIVER:

Code:
pcouffinu pcoffin.sys Tue Dec 05 21:39:30 2006 (457584A2)
low level access layer for CD devices (A part of many different CD/DVD burning programs), http://www.vso-software.fr

run a system file check to verify and repair any damaged system files
(to do that type cmd in search>right clip and run as admin>sfc /scannow)

Let us know if you need more help

Tuan

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/101209-sudden-bsod-after-weeks-stability.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi all I'm working after, seeming bsod Sudden SSD Reset, recognized no not with a relatively used computer from no real Sudden Reset, SSD not recognized after, no seeming bsod problems generally Windows working great CPU cores at decent temperatures MAX cel SSD seems to have no problems according to HD Tune Pro UPDATE GOT A BSOD see reply In the past two days computer just resets randomly maybe an hour after boot After restart the motherboard takes an enormously long time a bunch of minutes while looking for SATA devices eventually sees my dvd drive but NOT the SSD and hence can t boot If it turn it off wait a little and turn it back on it detects the SSD and boots fine I m guessing it s the SSD or the PSU but I can t find a way to test either I ve run HD Tune Pro on the SSD and there are no warnings or errors I ve searched for this error and while a couple of people have asked similar questions it either always presented with an BSOD or there was Sudden Reset, SSD not recognized after, no seeming bsod no solution Any Ideas Thanks Setup CPU - Intel i mobo - EVGA X RAM - gigs GSKILL I think PSU - Corsair TX Main Drive - CRUCIAL CT M SSD SSD

A:Sudden Reset, SSD not recognized after, no seeming bsod

New crash, this time with a clear BSOD 0x000000F4. Information included below. I am now fully suspecting it is the SSD, so I updated the SSD firmware. Crucial doesn't seem to have any drive test utility, however.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/249234-sudden-reset-ssd-not-recognized-after-no-seeming-bsod.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Good afternoon all! My system suddenly went into a BSOD and it said something to the effect of "page fault in nonpaged area" Rebooted and got the same error.
I ran the windows recovery tool and it ran several tests. One that failed was Error code 50. Another thing I noticed it ran the test on the E:/drive (Windows is installed on the C:/ drive)
I can boot in safe mode. Thanks

A:Sudden BSOD - Now can get into safe mode only.

I went playing with the bios settings (suggested by the blue screen), and I turned on quick boot. This seemed to fix it, but it seems like I'm on a ticking time bomb for when this dies again. How can I troubleshoot and prevent a total failure.

Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/398088-sudden-bsod-now-can-get-into-safe-mode-only.html
Relevancy 43.43%

hello all
i'll post and attach everything i can, please help to identify/solve the problem :(

Info:
? OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? windows 7
? x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 32-bit
? What was original installed OS on system? Vista
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? full retail
? Age of system (hardware) 2006 i guess
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? yes in about 2010

? CPU :Name: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7300 @ 2.00GHz
? Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400 XTn
? MotherBoard: Manufacturer: Acer, Serial Number: LXEA10R00181125A8B2000
? System Manufacturer: Acer
? Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) : Extensa 5620G-301G12Mi

A:[SOLVED] weird sudden BSOD

Recommendations:Analysis was inconclusive. It is difficult to find patterns with only one .dmp file. Run Driver Verifier to see if it flags something. Run Verifier after taking care of any outdated drivers, device concerns, and/or software concerns..DRIVER VERIFIER - Windows 8, 7 & Vista
Outdated Drivers:You should update/replace/remove the following drivers. Any drivers that are known to cause BSODs, please remove the software or remove the drivers and then remove the device; steps to do so are given after the list of outdated drivers. If you have ASACPI.sys installed, make sure it is updated and not pre-2009; pre-2009 versions are known to cause BSODs:

mcdbus.sys Tue Feb 24 03:42:13 2009 (49A3CF05)
MagicISO SCSI Host Controller driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mcdbus.sys

netw5v32.sys Thu Mar 26 10:10:37 2009 (49CBA8FD)
Intel Wireless WiFi Link Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=netw5v32.sys

b57nd60x.sys Sun Apr 26 05:15:34 2009 (49F44256)
Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet NDIS6.0 Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=b57nd60x.sys

To update drivers, make sure to download the drivers from the manufacturer and not using 3rd party programs. Your drivers should be found from your motherboard support site (ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, etc.) or your vendor support site (Dell, HP, Toshiba, Sony, etc.) first. If you have devices you bought yourself, the drivers for those devices need to be downloaded from the manufacturer support site for those devices. If you need help, let us know.

To remove drivers, do so by uninstalling the device or software associated with the driver. Devices can be uninstalled through device manager, and then the device itself should be physically removed from the system if possible.

Device Concerns:
Code:
Security Driver ROOT\LEGACY_SECDRV\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
Mass Storage Controller PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&SUBSYS_011F1025&REV_00\4&1549EFE7&0&32F0 The drivers for this device are not installed.
PS/2 Compatible Mouse ACPI\SYN0302\4&1A4452B3&0 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
Was the jcgriff2 tool run within Safe Mode? If so, that would explain the above. Can you run it in normal mode?

If not, please explain what is happening with the system when trying to run in normal mode.

Software Concerns:AVG PC Tune-Up is not recommended for optimizing the system. I recommend staying away from all 3rd party optimization tools. They typically cause the system to perform slower and damage Windows and the programs installed, especially if they include a registry cleaner.The Assumptions You Make About Your Slow PC (and Why They're Probably Wrong)
3rd Party Drivers: The following is for information purposes only. My recommendations were given above. The drivers that follow belong to software or devices that were not developed by Microsoft. Any drivers in red should be updated/replaced/removed. You can find links to the driver information and where to update the drivers in the section after the code box:

Code:
**************************Sat Dec 15 13:22:50.565 2012 (UTC - 7:00)**************************
VSTCNXT3.SYS Wed Oct 15 18:29:13 2008 (48F68AD9)
VSTAZL3.SYS Wed Oct 15 18:30:03 2008 (48F68B0B)
VSTDPV3.SYS Wed Oct 15 18:32:04 2008 (48F68B84)
mcdbus.sys Tue Feb 24 03:42:13 2009 (49A3CF05)
netw5v32.sys Thu Mar 26 10:10:37 2009 (49CBA8FD)
b57nd60x.sys Sun Apr 26 05:15:34 2009 (49F44256)
intelppm.sys Mon Jul 13 17:11:03 2009 (4A5BBF07)
intelide.sys Mon Jul 13 17:11:19 2009 (4A5BBF17)
atikmdag.sys Mon Aug 17 21:03:58 2009 (4A8A1A1E)
amdxata.sys F... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-weird-sudden-bsod-679951.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello everyone. I'm really hoping that I can get adequate help here. I used the SF tool, and I will upload the zip folder now. I'm not sure if you guys will need the mini dump file also so I will post the zip now and go create the mini dump then upload it.

*Edit*

I can only use the laptop when it is in safe mode. If I try to boot normally I get the BSOD error.

the stop code is

STOP: 0x8e (0x81df5c19, 0x9af1791c, 0x000000000)

A:BSOD - Sudden and troublesome issue![Please Help]

Welcome
While I examine your files perform a clean boot
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup - Windows 7 Forums
If you work ok with a clean boot, put the services back one at a time to find the cause of your BSODs

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/298074-bsod-sudden-troublesome-issue-please-help.html
Relevancy 43.43%

? OS - Win 7
? x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
? What was original installed OS on system? Windows Vista
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Full retail
? Age of system (hardware) 5 years, except SSD 2 months
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Yes 2 months ago

? CPU - i7 860 @ 2.80GHz
? Video Card - Radeon HD 4800 Series
? MotherBoard - asrock p11 I believe
? Power Supply - brand & wattage - corsair vx550w

Today I was playing guild wars 2, at my normal FPS rate (60-70) and I left my computer for like 2 hours. When I came back it had restarted. I checked the dump for a bluescreen error and there it was. Now my guild wars 2 is at 20 FPS, but I can play all my previous other games at the same FPS rate as before.

Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD, sudden drop of FPS (in some cases)

So I reinstalled the graphic drivers and the problem with the FPS drop was fixed. I still wanted a feedback on that bluescreen though.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-sudden-drop-of-fps-in-some-cases-788250.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I had pdf files open and google chrome. Then blue screen of death. Help me identify the problem.

A:BSOD all of a sudden when browsing website

I used the DM log collector. The BSOD happened on april 22 2015. Ignore the BSOD dmp files from march 2014.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/367856-bsod-all-sudden-when-browsing-website.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi I hope someone can help I posted a similar query in January No with Text Unexplained BSOD Sudden, as this was when I first encountered the issue At the time I thought the problem was connected to my Xbox controller as the BSOD occurred after I plugged it into the USB port However this time the BSOD occurred while I was reading an online article at telegraph co uk My laptop's Sudden, Unexplained BSOD with No Text screen suddenly went black while I was halfway through the Sudden, Unexplained BSOD with No Text article It then displayed what looked Sudden, Unexplained BSOD with No Text like a BSOD only there was no text just lots of constantly changing multi-coloured rows of pixels After a few seconds I heard a couple of very faint pops or clicks and the laptop rebooted itself along with a screen saying Windows hadn't shut down properly I made a note of the errors Windows displayed afterwards in case they're useful Problem Event Name Blue Screen OS Version Locale ID BCCode a BCP BCP BCP BCP FFFFF C Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Chrissie AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml I've run a full scan with McAfee which found nothing I ran a scan with MBAM which found a generic PUP which it quarantined I don't think the PUP caused this as I ran a scan the first time this happened and MBAM found nothing that time Apart from these odd occurrences everything else seems to be working normally My laptop is a Dell Studio running Windows bit Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:Sudden, Unexplained BSOD with No Text

Hello Wixi mate.

Just as I suspected, the BSOD was probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys which is driver for DirectX, so please without further ado please head on over here to AMD's support download page:

Legacy

Before installing the new drivers I would recommend making a clean uninstallment of the current drivers using for example Revo Uninstaller, reboot and have on the desktop the new drivers for you to install!

Cheers, Boris

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392649-sudden-unexplained-bsod-no-text.html
Relevancy 43.43%

This is my first time posting here forgive me in advance as my post will probably be very long I've been reading these forums for [SOLVED] Sudden and BSOD aftermath its the past couple days while trying to figure out what's wrong with my system Just when I thought the situation had improved it went back to its old ways this evening I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on this Alright long post incoming System specs OS Windows Ultimate -bit CPU AMD Athlon X GHz RAM GB MHz DDR x GB sticks HDD Western Digital Caviar [SOLVED] Sudden BSOD and its aftermath SE GB Video Card ATI Radeon HD MB Power Supply Silverstone Olympia Watt Motherboard Asus M N-E Additional info My husband and I put this system together almost exactly years ago Except for out of sticks of RAM everything in my system was purchased together This Windows installation was installed in mid-January of this year The problem Friday morning my husband turned my computer on for me I was still asleep when he got home from work Apparently within minutes of it having booted into Windows it blue screened The BSOD [SOLVED] Sudden BSOD and its aftermath error was referencing storport sys As well as I can remember this is the first BSOD I've had with this system He reset my computer and it booted into Windows I was up by now so I came to check on it It was suddenly running very slowly whenever I tried to move the cursor it would skip across the screen I couldn't get any programs to come up due to the massive lag And then the cursor--and system altogether--froze I had to manually reset my computer After resetting it it took much longer than normal to boot into Windows The Windows login sound was distorted and buzzed Immediately after hearing this the screen went black as if it was trying to get into Windows but was too slow and the system froze again I again manually reset it This time I booted it up in Safe Mode My husband had read that a very common cause of the storport sys BSOD was related to Daemon Tools and its SPTD driver so I uninstalled Daemon Tools I tried uninstalling SPTD but the quot uninstall quot button for it wasn't clickable in Safe Mode Things just got worse though After this began a frustrating cycle of me rebooting my system and trying to get it semi-stable Subsequent reboots I rebooted into Safe Mode a number of times after this Many times the cursor lag and slowdowns also occurred in Safe Mode Two times the system actually froze up immediately after booting into Safe Mode and again I had to manually reset my computer Eventually I was able to get into Safe Mode to do a few things I did full scans with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Trend Micro's Housecall online scan BitDefender's online scan and my own Avira AntiVir took hours I also ran CCleaner None of these scans turned up anything I also downloaded Western Digital's Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostic Scan for my hard drive and ran both Quick and Extended tests My drive passed both scans with no apparent issues although both times it did say SMART information was quot not available quot I then downloaded and burned off Memtest and left that running for almost exactly hours During that time it ran over passes default test settings and found no errors whatsoever After all of this I tried booting it up in normal Windows again It did boot but very slowly Everything was lagged the cursor was still skipping I checked Task Manager and saw no processes that I wasn't already familiar with No alerts in device manager The sound was still distorted and stuttering I tried playing music and it was awful At this point I followed your sticky on the forums for enabling Driver Verifier and rebooted As soon as Windows booted up I received another BSOD this time it was for RivaTuner sys quot A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught The faulty driver currently on the kernel stack must be replaced with a working version quot I booted into Safe Mode and removed RivaTuner Ran CCleaner again and rebooted... Read more

A:[SOLVED] Sudden BSOD and its aftermath

Hi,

Two things tell me that this is a hardware problem:

1. The BSODs were not recorded at all, no minidumps, no events in any of the event logs. This is generally only seen when hardware is at fault.

2. The fact that you had problems in Safe Mode too.

So, first thing to check is the temperatures - make sure the CPU in particular is not overheating. You can usually find the temps somewhere in the BIOS, if not then see if you can use Speedfan.

Next, run this CPU stress test: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html (run the Blend test as well as the Small FFT test)

Also, remove any un-essential hardware. That includes things such as soundcards and other expansion cards. Take it back to a basic system and see if the problems still continue.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-sudden-bsod-and-its-aftermath-533441.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Getting a CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION Diag file attached of all sudden a Domain BSOD'ing Controller Windbg is not super helpful Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File sadvm c Windows MEMORY DMP Kernel Bitmap Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol Path validation summary Response Time ms Location Deferred SRV C Windows symbol Domain Controller BSOD'ing all of a sudden cache http msdl microsoft com download symbols Symbol search path is SRV C Windows symbol cache http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product LanManNt suite TerminalServer DataCenter SingleUserTS Built by amd fre winblue r - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff ee PsLoadedModuleList xfffff ee dd Debug session time Tue Jan UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck a a f a ec f b b be c c a b c Probably caused by Unknown Image ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION This bugcheck Domain Controller BSOD'ing all of a sudden is generated when the kernel detects that critical kernel code or data have been corrupted There are generally three causes for a corruption A driver has inadvertently or deliberately modified critical kernel code or data See Kernel patch protection for x -based operating systems A developer attempted to set a normal kernel breakpoint using a kernel debugger that was not attached when the system was booted Normal breakpoints quot bp quot can only be set if the debugger is attached at boot time Hardware breakpoints quot ba quot can be set at any time A hardware corruption occurred e g failing RAM holding kernel code or data Arguments Arg a a f a ec f Reserved Arg b b be c c a b Reserved Arg c Failure type dependent information Arg Type of corrupted region can be A generic data region Modification of a function or pdata A processor IDT A processor GDT Type process list corruption Type process list corruption Debug routine modification Critical MSR modification Debugging Details ------------------ PG MISMATCH DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL ANALYSIS VERSION debuggers dbg - amd fre STACK TEXT ffffd b c a a f a ec f b b be c c a b c nt KeBugCheckEx STACK COMMAND kb SYMBOL NAME ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME Unknown Module IMAGE NAME Unknown Image DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP IMAGE VERSION BUCKET ID BAD STACK FAILURE BUCKET ID BAD STACK ANALYSIS SOURCE KM FAILURE ID HASH STRING km bad stack FAILURE ID HASH -faf - b -bbc -dc ecdd Followup MachineOwner --------- This is a virtual machine in a vSphere environment Thanks folks

A:Domain Controller BSOD'ing all of a sudden

Update your Intel Ethernet drivers.

Code:
E1G6032E.sys Tue Mar 23 22:08:16 2010 (4BA92DC0)
Intel Ethernet
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=E1G6032E.sys

vmci.sys Tue May 1 03:14:27 2012 (4F9F38F3)
VMware
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vmci.sys

vmmouse.sys Mon Jun 4 11:34:25 2012 (4FCC8121)

vmmouse.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

vm3dmp.sys Wed Jun 13 11:42:02 2012 (4FD8606A)

vm3dmp.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

vsock.sys Sat Sep 29 07:01:05 2012 (50668091)
VMware vSockets Service
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vsock.sys

vmmemctl.sys Sat Nov 17 16:43:40 2012 (50A7B0AC)
VMware server memory controller - digitally signed
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vmmemctl.sys

dump_LSI_SAS.sys Thu Mar 28 18:42:34 2013 (5154810A)

dump_LSI_SAS.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

lsi_sas.sys Thu Mar 28 18:42:34 2013 (5154810A)
LSI SAS driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lsi_sas.sys

intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 10:46:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
Intel Processor driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys

dfsrro.sys Thu Aug 22 13:39:34 2013 (5215F876)

dfsrro.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

intelide.sys Thu Aug 22 13:40:03 2013 (5215F893)
Intel IDE storage driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelide.sys

Debug session time: Tue Jan 13 16:21:09.262 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\011315-6859-01.dmp]
Built by: 9600.17328.amd64fre.winblue_r3.140827-1500
System Uptime: 0 days 0:31:18.165
BugCheck 109, {a3a01f5a49ec84f0, b3b72be09c6c8a8b, 2c0000103, 7}
BugCheck Info: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION (109)
Bugcheck code 00000109
Arguments:
Arg1: a3a01f5a49ec84f0, Reserved
Arg2: b3b72be09c6c8a8b, Reserved
Arg3: 00000002c0000103, Failure type dependent information
Arg4: 0000000000000007, Type of corrupted region, can be
0 : A generic data region
1 : Modification of a function or .pdata
2 : A processor IDT
3 : A processor GDT
4 : Type 1 process list corruption
5 : Type 2 process list corruption
6 : Debug routine modification
7 : Critical MSR modification
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT_SERVER
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: BAD_STACK
MaxSpeed: 2400
CurrentSpeed: 2399
BiosVersion = 6.00
SystemManufacturer = VMware, Inc.
SystemProductName = VMware Virtual Platform
Debug session time: Tue Jan 13 15:48:24.095 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\011315-4078-02.dmp]
Built by: 9600.17328.amd64fre.winblue_r3.140827-1500
System Uptime: 0 days 1:03:52.569
BugCheck 109, {a3a01f5a3328cb9c, b3b72be085a8d127, 2c0000103, 7}
BugCheck Info: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION (109)
Bugcheck code 00000109
Arguments:
Arg1: a3a01f5a3328cb9c, Reserved
Arg2: b3b72be085a8d127, Reserved
Arg3: 00000002c0000103, Failure type dependent information
Arg4: 0000000000000007, Type of corrupted region, can be
0 : A generic data region
1 : Modification of a function or .pdata
2 : A processor IDT
3 : A processor GDT
4 : Type 1 process list corruption
5 : Type 2 process list corruption
6 : Debug routine modification
7 : Critical MSR modification
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/60009-domain-controller-bsoding-all-sudden.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi to all Members!

A sudden BSOD happened to me yesterday that I cannot really explain. I suspect it to be possibly related to my graphics card / -drivers, since I have already had problems with it.

I'd really appreciate your help here!

Best Regards,
Nuc1eoN

A:Sudden BSOD during regular usage

Apparently the BSOD has something to do with the display driver.

Code:
fffff880`07657248 fffff880`0f38c593Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
atikmdag+0x128593
Can you uninstall 14.9 WHQL and use an old but stable one as a test?

Uninstall your installed latest version of the display driver.
How-To Uninstall AMD Catalyst Drivers From A Windows Based System
Then clean up any possible leftover.
Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Then install version 13.9 WHQL only.
Previous AMD Catalyst? Display Drivers
Let us know how it is running.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/349491-sudden-bsod-during-regular-usage.html