Windows Support Forum

Repeated BSODs, Dump files included

Q: Repeated BSODs, Dump files included

Hi everyone,

My PC has been getting a lot of BSOD's lately, and sometimes just plain crashes on startup. I've reformatted several times, and the problem keeps coming back. I thought it might be faulty RAM, so I ran Memtest, which showed that one of my sticks was faulty (I had 3 x 2GB DDR3 RAM). I took 1 stick out, and ran memtest again, and it showed no errors after 10 passes. I reinstalled windows again, and I've still been getting BSODs.

I've attached the files required by the BSOD posting instructions thread.

I'm running:
Windows 7 x64 OEM
Hardware is only about 6 months old.
Running an almost fresh install of windows ATM

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Repeated BSODs, Dump files included

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Repeated BSODs, Dump files included

-BUMP-...any ideas anyone?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/128930-repeated-bsods-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 83.85%

I'm at a loss as to what to do here My brother installed windows ultimate on my pc nearly a year ago and all has been well until file mode, included. in 30seconds Repeated dump BSOD safe after unless about a week ago While my husband was playing silly games on FB some win virus protector popped up I never got a look at it myself he said it crashed the pc and that it was actually malware he then found a solution to the problem via a google search I'm unsure what that quot solution quot was either But after this so called problem was fixed our pc started rebooting itself At first it would just or reboots to get back to normal and only when we were running the ram pretty hard it would crash But now as soon as we start up the BSOD death almost immediately pops up It cashes Repeated BSOD after 30seconds unless in safe mode, dump file included. so fast I am having a hard time reading what it says but I did catch the phrase quot Not less or Equal quot Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:Repeated BSOD after 30seconds unless in safe mode, dump file included.

Sorry, just now read the rules and instructions to posting here. I'm working on getting the file you actually need, with the system health and all of that jazz. The file I included in the first post is just the straight .dmp files, no other information.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/204810-repeated-bsod-after-30seconds-unless-safe-mode-dump-file-included.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Bluescreenview indicates: "caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe"
Memtest showed 0 errors with the RAM.
All graphics drivers etc should be up to date.

Analysing dump file with windows debugging tools shows:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.10586.567 AMD64 Copyright (c) Mic - Pastebin.com

Would appreciate anyone who can read the text and find out what the problem is.

A:Random BSODs, dump file included

Please read BSOD Posting Instructions & How to upload files

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39584-random-bsods-dump-file-included.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Here's the dump. If anyone can isolate the problem I would really appreciate it. I have no idea what's causing these BSODs.

System Info:

HP HDX 16-1160us
C2D 2.4 P8600
9600M GT
6GB DDR2 RAM
Pushing 3 years old
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Fairly new re-installation, a few months old.
Retail

A:Can someone identify what is causing my BSODs? Dump included.

Quote: Originally Posted by time4fun

Here's the dump. If anyone can isolate the problem I would really appreciate it. I have no idea what's causing these BSODs.

System Info:

HP HDX 16-1160us
C2D 2.4 P8600
9600M GT
6GB DDR2 RAM
Pushing 3 years old
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Fairly new re-installation, a few months old.
Retail

Photoshop caused a memory exception

These were caused by a memory exception. Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.
1-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. http://www.memtest.org/#downiso

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

I would also remove and r4eplace AVG with Microsoft Security essentials

http://www.avg.com/ww-en/utilities

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

AND update the following drivers

Code:

RivaTuner64.sys 7/17/2007 12:13:42 PM fffff880`0971e000 fffff880`09725000 0x00007000 0x469d14e6
Rt64win7.sys 2/26/2009 2:04:13 AM fffff880`03cf0000 fffff880`03d22000 0x00032000 0x49a65b0d
HpqKbFiltr.sys 4/29/2009 6:48:30 AM fffff880`03da8000 fffff880`03db4000 0x0000c000 0x49f85aae
enecir.sys 6/28/2009 7:17:30 PM fffff880`03f81000 fffff880`03f9e000 0x0001d000 0x4a48243a
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someon... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/191966-can-someone-identify-what-causing-my-bsods-dump-included.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Hi,

Got new computer a month or so ago, was fine for first few weeks but suddenly started having an onset of BSODs, mostly when loading games or web pages with certain graphical elements.

Pc Is:
I7 920 overclocked to 3.8ghz
Asus P6X58D-E
3x2gb Corsair pc12800 DDR3 1600mhz RAM (this is showing as 4gb in windows now though?!?!)
XFX ATI RADEON HD 5870 1GB
1TB storage drive + 60gb drive for operating system - windows 7 x64

Have attached both reports.

Thanks a lot for your help.

A:Numerous BSODS (Dump & Info Included)

Welcome to SF.

Update your network driver:

Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\yk62x64.sys (11.10.5.3, 384.50 KB (393,728 bytes), 20/05/2009 10:10)

Don't OC your processor or video card.

Make sure, if you changed your voltage, it's reset and proper for memory.

See if that makes a difference.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/132308-numerous-bsods-dump-info-included.html
Relevancy 72.24%

No Kernel Memory Dump files being produced upon BSOD For dumps to no Files? BSODs but Dump be produced Page file must be on OS drive Page file base allocation size must be gt than installed physical RAM Vista Windows Windows Error Reporting WER BSODs but no Dump Files? system service should be set to MANUAL Set page file to system managed OS drive Set System Crash Recovery Settings to Kernel Memory Dump - this will produce -- gt a Full Kernel Memory Dump - c windows memory dmp -- gt a Mini Kernel dump c windows minidump The Full Kernel is overwritten each BSOD a new mini kernel dump is created w different name for each BSOD To check your system's Recoveros Recovery and Page File settings via Windows Management Instrumentation WMI run the following - HTML output - WMI - Recoveros and Page File Settings HTML Text file output - WMI - Recoveros and Page File Settings TEXT nbsp nbsp July A hotfix is available that enables a Windows -based or Windows Server R -based computer to create a memory dump file without BSODs but no Dump Files? a page filekb - A hotfix is available that enables a Windows -based or Windows Server R -based computer to create a memory dump file without a page file nbsp nbsp Additional Information - Spoiler For additional information please see Microsoft kb How to configure system failure and recovery options in Windows The NT Insider Getting Crash Dumps to Appear in Windows Configure memory dump files for Server Core installation options of Windows Server Monitor CPU amp Ram over time nbsp To view page file settings bring up an Admin cmd DOS screen amp paste this applet - Or click on START paste the applet into the StartSearch box - SystemPropertiesPerformance exe pagefile nbsp Regards jcgriff

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576615/bsods-but-no-dump-files/
Relevancy 71.38%

I ordered my computer from Puget Systems some time ago and recently sent it in for repair because of a faulty motherboard They replaced files dump BSOD included the motherboard ram module and installed an GTX video card Ever since i got it back I have been getting the DRIVER IRQL Not less then equal BSOD When I reboot it does the same bsod upon loading my desktop The only thing I have found to fix the problem is to boot into safemode and reinstall my video drivers I installed different drivers and the problem seemed to vanish for a few weeks until today I was loading into a HL server and it never loaded and I couldn t ctrl-alt-del so I did a hard shutdown and rebooted to receive the same error After some research I came to discover the minidump files and this forum below is the dumps from today and of the dumps from the last time i had the bsod other then BSOD dump files included today also uploaded on my webspace is all my dumps since i got the computer -xx- is the month I got my computer back from repair anything before then probably isn t relevant http blackmage org leaderz rz Minidump zip nbsp

A:BSOD dump files included

All the current minidumps point to NTOSKRNL.EXE...

This denotes a general Windows instability. I would start by testing or swapping this new RAM module... It may be defective

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-dump-files-included.81139/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi everyone I've been - files Dump included BSOD Help - please getting a BSOD for a few days and I don't know why And now it's gotten to the point where as soon as Windows finishes loading it crashes immediately The install of XP is pretty fresh and there are no malicious programs trojans viruses or spyware The laptop runs fine in safe mode without any freezing or crashing I have run memtest for BSOD - Dump files included - Help please a while and no errors come up I tried running hard drive test but since my laptop needs to load special drivers from a floppy disk BSOD - Dump files included - Help please I couldn't run a complete drive test Here is the BSOD error message x E xC x xA FBD DC x I can't read the rest because the computer auto-restarts too quickly Here are my laptop specs Laptop is over years old - running hard almost everyday Sager Pentium GHz MB PC - P RAM GB Seagate ATA quot HD ATI X Mobility Radeon - MB PCIxpress Removable I have included the most recent minidump files Can anyone please help me to figure out what is wrong

A:BSOD - Dump files included - Help please

Hello jbondsr

1. This very often is a RAM problem. If you have more than one stick of RAM (256MB or more) swap them over or take one out and try again with only stick #1. If it does not help or makes things worse swap the sticks and try again with only stick #2. This will identify if you have a bad stick.

2. It could also be a driver issue.The fact that the machine is OK in Safe Mode points to this .
Turn off automatic rebooting (you can do this in Safe Mode)
Right-click My Computer / Properties / Advanced / Startup and Recovery/Settings.
Under System Failure, uncheck the Automatically restart check box
Apply/OK

Reboot into normal mode
You will then get a BSOD with error message which will help identify the problem. You will now be able to read all the STOP message. Look if there is a driver mentioned "*****.sys" and post back

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-dump-files-included-help-please-226619.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hey there Guys and Girls Recently i built my own pc from ground up to my own likings and word of mouth reviews of certain products etc My system is no longer then about weeks old now and i have not installed BF3, playing Dump etc BSOD included while files one nd BSOD while playing BF3, Dump files etc included part either all brand new so it frustrates me to get such a bad error so ive turned to you guys to hopefully guide me in the right direction on how to fix this issue once and for all i appreciate anyones contribution in advance and apologize if i had forgot to post something or BSOD while playing BF3, Dump files etc included specs about my pc if i have so please notify me Few General Specs and Info firstly Running Windows pro ultimate x Custom built pc so just installed current OS on the system OEM version - What is the age of system hardware not older then weeks out of the box brand new for everything - What is the age of OS installation st install and Installed same time as build date no longer then about weeks now As my anti-virus im using Kaspersky Internet Security - lastest version DUMP FILES AND EVERY OTHER IMPORTANT FILE in the zip file gt gt attachedAttachment Specs CPU Intel i - k Motherboard ASRock Fatality Z Professional Generation RAM Viper Xtreme x GB cards GB total Harddrive Western Digital TB rpms i think Graphics card GB DDR Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD series though im pretty sure its but just says in device manager Sound Built-In though i use Logitech G headset via usb Case Antec Cooling System Corsair H Series with stock thermal paste PSU Corsair HX w Hope ive included everything necessary if anything is missing or would be helpful to have please let me know thanks guys Be anxiously awaiting replies

A:BSOD while playing BF3, Dump files etc included

Four different reported causes.

USBaudio, directX, Rt64win7.sys, and one inconclusive.
I am betting they all refer to your Kaspersky.
I do notice Kaspersky which is a frequent cause of BSOD's. I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials at least to test.

http://support.kaspersky.com/downloa...vremover10.zip

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/200265-bsod-while-playing-bf3-dump-files-etc-included.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I am having random lockups. I would appreciate if someone could look at the attached dump files and let me know what is going on.
Thanks

Win 7 64 bit full retail version
4 month old custom built

A:Random lockups- dump files included

Hi, RT; and welcome to the forum from another Floridian.

Quote:
Error code 9F, DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. Usual causes: Device driver.

Error code 7F, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. Usual causes: Memory corruption, Hardware (memory in particular), Installing a faulty or mismatched hardware (especially memory) or a failure after installing it, 3rd party firewall, Device drivers, SCSI/network/BIOS updates needed, Improperly seated cards, Incompatible storage devices, Overclocking, Virus scanner, Backup tool, Bad motherboard, Missing Service Pack.

I recommend that you uninstall Zone alarm using this removal tool: http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...cpes_clean.exe. ZA is a well known and documented cause of BSOD's on many Win 7 systems. Make sure Windows Firewall is turned on. Reboot and let's see if this solves the problem. Please update us and let us know. If you get another BSOD after uninstalling ZA, please upload the dump.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c4f000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e8ce50
Debug session time: Fri Nov 5 12:27:24.231 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 3 days 20:54:12.932
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8004cd2060, fffff80000b9c518, fffffa800920b220}

Probably caused by : atapi.sys

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
A driver is causing an inconsistent power state.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time
Arg2: fffffa8004cd2060, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80000b9c518, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800920b220, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------
DRVPOWERSTATE_SUBCODE: 3

IRP_ADDRESS: fffffa800920b220

DEVICE_OBJECT: fffffa8004cd2060

DRIVER_OBJECT: fffffa8003cbcdb0

IMAGE_NAME: atapi.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4a5bc113

MODULE_NAME: atapi

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff88000eb7000 atapi

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002d2e273 to fffff80002cbf740

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00b9c4c8 fffff800`02d2e273 : 00000000`0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`04cd2060 fffff800`00b9c518 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00b9c4d0 fffff800`02ccb29e : fffff800`00b9c600 fffff800`00b9c600 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x292b0
fffff800`00b9c570 fffff800`02ccadd6 : fffffa80`05f2f768 fffffa80`05f2f768 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x66
fffff800`00b9c5e0 fffff800`02ccb4be : 0000030a`b57b8d76 fffff800`00b9cc58 00000000`014722b1 fffff800`02e3d8a8 : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0xc6
fffff800... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/129986-random-lockups-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hey Guys I have been experiencing a really werid issue I cannot figure out I was hoping you could give me a hand in identifying the culprit Its hard to get the issue - Dump files BSOD error: included fixed because it happens at random intervals it can happen twice a week then not happen for a month -When the issue occurs all screens freeze and the image is the same as the moment it stopped working -Windows doesnt respond to ctrl alt del -Most of the time there is a buzzing BSOD - Dump files included error: sound from the speakers -Upon reboot the system does of things reboots like nothing happened most of the time the system wasn't closed properly please choose safe mode or normal overclock failed and i get booted into the asus visual bios i change nothing while in bios leave and reboot works fine Other background info in the time I have experienced the problem I have checked temps on cpu cores and they always look fine I have changed the GPU SSD windows drive and added a Sound Card none of these changes affected the issue as it is still present at random Thanks for the help System info Motherboard Asus p z -v PRO Processor k ghz with corsair a cooler Memory gb G SkillRipjaws X Video Card s XFX Reference R gb Hard Drive s Samsun gb SSD boot Hitachi deskstar k tb secondary Optical Drive s Sony DVD Case CM Advanced II Power Supply corsair tx m Sound Card Asus Xonar Monitor xu Operating SystemEdit Value Win Ultimate bit

A:BSOD - Dump files included error:

Additional information is required.

1. Download this .BAT file to your desktop

2. Right-click the .BAT file and 'Run as Administrator'
3. Locate the .ZIP file created on your desktop, and upload it here in your next reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/320127-bsod-dump-files-included-error.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Well, I thought my nwifi.sys BSOD's had stopped, but apparently not. It seems to happen when there is very high network traffic. Included are the dump files. Any help is greatly appreciated.

A:nwifi.sys BSOD. Dump Files Included.

This crash was probably caused by nwifi.sys which is part of win 7's wifi setup

I would run a system file check
type cmd in search>right click and run as admin>sfc /scannow (note the space between sfc and "/"

Let us know if you need help

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/73322-nwifi-sys-bsod-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I was hoping someone could help me out here. I recently upgraded from XP 32 to Win7 64 and am now experiencing frequent blue screen crashes. No new hardware other than 4 GB of memory that was already installed is now being accessed. Since it was a clean OS installation I've installed plenty of various programs and drivers.

This is the most recent error message.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xfffffa0008c9ac90, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff80002ee07c4, 0x0000000000000007). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 052110-15990-01.

Dump files are attached. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Relevancy 70.95%

hello all, i'm having some problems with my computer. this seemed like the right place to come. 1 of 2 things always happens, a. BSOD on load with irql not less or equal message, b. pc locks up on load. i can still access safe mode. thanks in advance.

A:irql not less or equal. dump files included

Howdy,

All but one was: Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.exe
I would do a Memory test first, http://www.memtest86.com/download.html....

if that passes then do a Hard drive diagnostics on the Hard drive using the Diagnostics tool that will be found on the Manufactures site.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/irql-not-less-or-equal-dump-files-included.966648/
Relevancy 70.95%

Laptop with 64bit win 7

mostly getting this when i play league of legends, but system crashes out on me.

please help if you can.

4 gb ram.
I7 processor
alienware laptop

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-power_state_failure-dump-files-included.1050412/
Relevancy 70.95%

Been getting seemingly random BSOD only thing i've changed recently was my logitech drivers for my mic, changed those back to the originals and still crashing.

Ran diags on hard drive, motherboard and ram and all seem to be working fine so im back to thinking its driver related, don't know an awful lot about software related problems so any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Jack

A:BSOD 0x0000000f4 dump files included

Hello GenericGrim, Welcome to SF

First off if your OCing in anyway stop, return everything to stock settings for the purposes of testing

If you havent already, fill in your system specs so we know what we are dealing with
System Info - See Your System Specs

Run some scans to check against virus or infection
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck C2, {7, 109b, 402003d, fffffa8007e8e3e0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ZyxelUDSMBus.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ZyxelUDSMBus.sys
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800038b5100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800038b51c0
Probably caused by : ZyxelUDSMBus.sys ( ZyxelUDSMBus+4a43 )
---------
5: kd> lmvm ZyxelUDSNBus
start end module name
5: kd> lmvm ZyxelUDSMBus
start end module name
fffff880`00e16000 fffff880`00e2e000 ZyxelUDSMBus T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: ZyxelUDSMBus.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\SysWOW64\Drivers\ZyxelUDSMBus.sys
Image name: ZyxelUDSMBus.sys
Timestamp: Thu Jul 22 11:19:50 2010 (4C481B46)
CheckSum: 00013DF0
ImageSize: 00018000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
5: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BAD_POOL_CALLER (c2)
The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a bad IRQL level or double freeing the same allocation, etc.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000007, Attempt to free pool which was already freed
Arg2: 000000000000109b, (reserved)
Arg3: 000000000402003d, Memory contents of the pool block
Arg4: fffffa8007e8e3e0, Address of the block of pool being deallocated
Debugging Details:
------------------

POOL_ADDRESS: fffffa8007e8e3e0 Nonpaged pool
FREED_POOL_TAG: SUBM
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc2_7_SUBM
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT
CURRENT_IRQL: 0
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800037b0be9 to fffff80003685fc0
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`076fca28 fffff800`037b0be9 : 00000000`000000c2 00000000`00000007 00000000`0000109b 00000000`0402003d : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`076fca30 fffff880`00e1aa43 : fffffa80`07942000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!ExDeferredFreePool+0x1201
fffff880`076fcae0 fffffa80`07942000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff880`03317180 : ZyxelUDSMBus+0x4a43
fffff880`076fcae8 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff880`03317180 00000000`00000000 : 0xfffffa80`07942000

STACK_COMMAND: kb
FOLLOWUP_IP:
ZyxelUDSMBus+4a43
fffff880`00e1aa43 ?? ???
SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 2
SYMBOL_NAME: ZyxelUDSMBus+4a43
FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: ZyxelUDSMBus
IMAGE_NAME: ZyxelUDSMBus.sys
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4c481b46
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xc2_7_SUBM_ZyxelUDSMBus+4a43
BUCKET_ID: X64_0xc2_7_SUBM_ZyxelUDSMBus+4a43
---------
Error Code BSOD Index
Points at ZyxelUDSMBus.sys as the faulting driver but not sure what it does internet searches turn up ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/271210-bsod-0x0000000f4-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I'm working on this computer remotely. It keeps getting bluescreens often.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/multiple-bsods-need-help-interpreting-dump-files.1165070/
Relevancy 70.52%

A couple of days ago my pc started giving me some random BSODs in no order. I dont know whats wrong as i haven't installed any new software recently and made no hardware changes.

I have attached the dump files of my previous 5 crashes, please can someone help me analyze these.

Thanks a lot

A:Random BSODs - Help Required with dump Files

Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .. A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress. You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/121668-random-bsods-help-required-dump-files.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi all,

I've been getting some hard reboots while gaming recently. Generally, there have been no BSODs and crash dump files created when these reboots occur. I have since ran Windows' driver verifier to force some BSODs that may/may not be related to the reboots I am seeing. I should note that the reboots only happen while gaming. My temperatures are fine, and my voltages are fine. I have ran furmark and prime95 to stress the hardware, and have not duplicated the reboots. Any help is greatly appreciated - I have attached my recent crash dumps.

My specs:
Intel i5 4690k cpu
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 mobo
Radeon R9 280 3GB gpu
Corsair HX850 modular psu
16GB Crucial Ballistix ram

A:BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

Remove Panda, use Windows Defender as alternative and let me know how it goes
Driver Reference Table - PSINFile.sys

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffff80000003, fffff803897d3c18, ffffd00147bc4bb8, ffffd00147bc43d0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PSINFile.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PSINFile.sys

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/42093-bsod-help-also-crashes-without-bsods-dump-files.html
Relevancy 70.52%

First let no but longer dump to seem create files BSODs me say BSODs but no longer seem to create dump files that the info on this site is a tremendous resource You guys are great to run this I started getting kernal data inpage error BSODs about a month ago I found your site and found minidumps were being created in c windows minidump just like the site indicated For the last couple of weeks I still periodically get the BSODs but no dmp files are getting created The BSODs report that the physical memory dump has been completed successfully I followed your procedure to try to enable the dumps see attached jpeg but still no longer see any dump files being produced I walked through How to Force a Blue Screen in Windows Steps - wikiHow so that I can create BSODs at will but still do not see any dmp files actually being created The three things I did around the time that I stopped getting minidumps were In a non-admin session I used WinExplorer to navigate to windows minidump When I was prompted that I was would not be allowed access I answered quot yes quot to grant me from a non-admin logon access to the folder I saw there were some very old dmp files years ago in the folder I deleted those dmp files Would either of these stop minidumps from being taken I know there is probably something I have messed up but I cannot see it Can you help me get back to where minidumps are being created again I walked through your process to systemadvancedsetup process a couple of times to change the dump type to a full dump and back to a minidump FYI - before I believe that before a BSOD would roll quot percentage xx complete quot during the process now it just seems to immediately say quot dump complete quot or something like that Any assistance would be greatly appreciated Thanks John FYI keyboard-generated BSODs immediately indicate quot Collecting data for crash dump quot quot Initiating disk for crash dump quot and quot physical memory dump complete quot all show at once

A:BSODs but no longer seem to create dump files

johncros, your HDDs are not functioning properly.

Quote:
Event[34298]:
Log Name: System
Source: Ntfs
Date: 2013-06-19T10:30:44.940
Event ID: 55
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: HPDesktop
Description:
The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable. Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume DadsHPDeskC.

Now, the said volume is .....

ITEMVALUEDrive C:Description Local Fixed DiskCompressed NoFile System NTFSSize 128.52 GB (137,997,840,384 bytes)Free Space 33.63 GB (36,112,277,504 bytes)Volume Name DadsHPDeskCVolume Serial Number 664E19F8
Do some Disc checks on that HDD, and on the others too.
Reseat the sata and power.

Run chkdsk /f/r, following the option two of the tutorial Disk Check
Seatool for dos: SeaTools | Seagate download Burn it in a blank cd. boot from the CD, click on "Accept", wait for it to finish detecting the drives, then in the upper left corner select "Basic Tests", then select "Long Test" and let it run.
You can use Win32 DiscImager to create a bootable USB and run Seatools for DOS. Follow this post to know how to make a bootable Seatools USB.

At the same time, it appears that no disc controllers are not installed?
Right click on "my computer" icon and click "manage" on the context menu.
It will open the "computer management" window.
Select "Device Manager" in the left pane, It will list all the existing devices up.
Expand "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
Select one Intel device item under it, right click, Properties.
In the Properties dialog, click on the Driver" tab, and then the driver details button.
Take a screenshot using snipping tool and upload the screenshot here.How to use the 'Snipping Tool': How to Use the Snipping Tool in Vista
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums
It is to see the working drivers.
It is also appearing that the hiosd.sys, WD Boost Storage Filter Driver is failing.

Code:
fffff880`03daf520 fffff880`0109e800Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\hiosd.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for hiosd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hiosd.sys
hiosd+0x21800
I would suggest you to uninstall the program and the associated filter driver (c:\windows\system32\drivers\hiosd.sys), bith is to be deleted.

Let us know the results.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fb40000008, ffffffffc00000c0, 4737a884, fffff68000001000}

Probably caused by : volsnap.sys ( volsnap!VspCleanupVolumeSnapshot+16c )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)
The requested page of kernel data could not be read in. Typically caused by
a bad block in the paging file or disk controller error. Also see
KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297744-bsods-but-no-longer-seem-create-dump-files.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Please see attached dumb files (zip), I have ran disk check and repair, checked Lenovo for driver updates and ran all, machine is an engineering laptop i7 - 8GB RAM. Swapped RAM and if the hard drive is placed in a similar machine it will eventually do the same thing. Also ran Lenovo hardware test and it came back clean.

A:Machine reboots while under load, dump files included

Hi ahamaduhhs,

We need more information to analyze your logs. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334637-machine-reboots-while-under-load-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi there,

I'm having a big issue, basically I'm getting a BSOD every few minutes, on a new PC.

~ It wasn't doing that from the beginning.

I've included the entire content of the Minidump folder, if someone could look into it and assist in sorting that out, would highly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

A:BSOD every few minutes, brand new PC ~ Dump files included.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/349631-bsod-every-few-minutes-brand-new-pc-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi you might included: Dump x58A-UD3R & files System - remember me from such other threads as Irregular boot up Anyway x58A-UD3R - included: Dump & System files I am following a thousand instructions suggestions and tips and I'm starting with this one even managing to follow the BSOD Posting Instructions was a challenge in itself x58A-UD3R - included: Dump & System files Here's some details - Windows Home Premium - Original installed OS is on the system - Full retail version - Bought whole system you can see in 'my system specs' weeks ago - OS install weeks old Further I started with the default bios for the Rev version of this mobo Since then in an effort to a have the system recognise all ram and b cure BSOD I have flashed bios from original which I think was FA to FB and then on to FC FA gave me no BSOD but it would not recognise all ram FB recognised all ram but gave me BSOD FC recognises all ram but gives me frightening BSOD BSOD are coming only on cold boot The specs for my ram in detail are AX U GB G - G DDR G Gx Gaming Series Voltage v- v cl - - - A - Please find attached the Windows NT BSOD jcgriff file which includes the html report files Cpuz images Some temps Any insights into this from anyone in the know could really be helpful If any more information is needed please let me know thanks

A:x58A-UD3R - included: Dump & System files

Hi, hello people.

Quote:
Error code 50, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS

Error code C2, BAD_POOL_CALLER. Usual causes: Device driver, ?Memory

Error code 7E, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Usual causes: Insufficient disk space, Device driver, Video card, BIOS, Breakpoint with no debugger attached, Hardware incompatibility, Faulty system service, Memory, 3rd party remote control

Error code 24, NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. Usual causes: Disk corruption, insufficient physical memory, Device driver, Indexing, Resident antivirus, backup, defrag programs, Disk/Drive failing/failure

Error code 1A, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. Usual causes: Device driver, memory, kernel

All of these dumps point to a hardware or hardware related problem.

Code:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a5f000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c9ce50
Debug session time: Sat Oct 9 21:26:20.905 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:11.966
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff8a0055da000, 0, fffff80002d6e533, 2}
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!HvpSetRangeProtection+a3 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff8a0055da000, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff80002d6e533, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------
Could not read faulting driver name

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002d070e0
fffff8a0055da000

FAULTING_IP:
nt!HvpSetRangeProtection+a3
fffff800`02d6e533 813a6862696e cmp dword ptr [rdx],6E696268h

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 2

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50

TRAP_FRAME: fffff88003cc25f0 -- (.trap 0xfffff88003cc25f0)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=fffff8a001367000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffff8a0055da009
rdx=fffff8a0055da000 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff80002d6e533 rsp=fffff88003cc2780 rbp=0000000000d8b000
r8=0000000000000000 r9=0000000000000004 r10=0000000000700065
r11=0000000001ffffff r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na po nc
nt!HvpSetRangeProtection+0xa3:
fffff800`02d6e533 813a6862696e cmp dword ptr [rdx],6E696268h ds:f000:fffff8a0`055da000=????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002b4e8f2 to... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/117643-x58a-ud3r-included-dump-system-files.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi,
I have a hp laptop dv6-3042tx and yesterday i got the BSOD, here are the attachments below from the "BSOD-Posting Instruction" and also i also attached a image of the BSOD itself.

This laptop is x64, operating on Windows 7 Home Premium, running on OEM, the age of the system and OS is about 9 months.

Thank you in advance

A:BSOD on HP Laptop (Dump Files, Photo Included)

Quote: Originally Posted by issh

Hi,
I have a hp laptop dv6-3042tx and yesterday i got the BSOD, here are the attachments below from the "BSOD-Posting Instruction" and also i also attached a image of the BSOD itself.

This laptop is x64, operating on Windows 7 Home Premium, running on OEM, the age of the system and OS is about 9 months.

Thank you in advance

The cause of this crash was probably;
Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS

I would do the following to diagnose and repair it.

1-Memory test
Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

2- A system file check
Run a system file check to verify and repair your system files.
To do this type cmd in search, then right click to run as administrator, then
SFC /SCANNOW

3- update the old drivers
Let us know the results
Jan

Old Drivers

Code:
000.fcl fffff880`0823f000 fffff880`0826a000 0x0002b000 0x48dcdf7a 26/09/2008 11:11:22 PM
spldr.sys fffff880`01675000 fffff880`0167d000 0x00008000 0x4a0858bb 12/05/2009 2:56:27 AM
GEARAspiWDM.sys fffff880`055a3000 fffff880`055b0000 0x0000d000 0x4a1151c0 18/05/2009 10:17:04 PM
amdxata.sys fffff880`012b5000 fffff880`012c0000 0x0000b000 0x4a12f2eb 20/05/2009 3:56:59 AM
hpdskflt.sys fffff880`01ae6000 fffff880`01af0000 0x0000a000 0x4a54e862 9/07/2009 4:41:38 AM
Accelerometer.sys fffff880`055b0000 fffff880`055bc000 0x0000c000 0x4a54e862 9/07/2009 4:41:38 AM

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/104568-bsod-hp-laptop-dump-files-photo-included.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi there,

I'm having a big issue, basically I'm getting a BSOD every few minutes, on a new PC.

~ It wasn't doing that from the beginning.

I've included the last dump file in the dump folder, as I can't seem to be able to upload a .rar file.
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00000403 fffff680`0003dbc0 f0200000`87e78867 fffff8a0`085ebcf8 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+6f880 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+6f880
Thank's a lot in advance.

A:BSOD every few minutes, brand new PC ~ Dump files included

Go to C:\Windows\minidump. Select all the .dmp files and right-click, sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-every-few-minutes-brand-new-pc-dump-files-included.206220/
Relevancy 70.09%

I just got this laptop last week It's a HP envy -nr I used my anytime upgrade and upgraded it to x ultimate Windows is updated and so are the HP drivers to the 17 laptop included) hp envy BSOD (dump files best of my knowledge The system is less than a month old The problem seems to happen when I have the HDMI plugged in and or when there is something on the left side usb port I'm not sure if its just a random coincidence because I havent had this laptop that long Link to laptop Micro Center - Hewlett-Packard Envy - NR Laptop Computer - Carbon Relic LV UA ABA Specs BSOD hp envy 17 laptop (dump files included) Intel Core i - QM GB DDR RAM quot Full High-Definition D Ultra BrightView Infinity LED-backlit Display Intel WiDi GB RPM Hard Drives Blu-ray Player amp SuperMulti DVD Burner -in- Digital Media Reader AMD Radeon HD M Network a g n Wireless Bluetooth Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode d BCP BCP BCP BCP FFFFF BC OS Version Service Pack Product

A:BSOD hp envy 17 laptop (dump files included)

Quote: Originally Posted by jorpe

I just got this laptop last week. It's a HP envy 2090-nr. I used my anytime upgrade and upgraded it to 7x64 ultimate. Windows is updated and so are the HP drivers to the best of my knowledge. The system is less than a month old. The problem seems to happen when I have the HDMI plugged in and or when there is something on the left side usb port. I'm not sure if its just a random coincidence because I havent had this laptop that long.

Link to laptop:
Micro Center - Hewlett-Packard Envy 17-2090NR Laptop Computer - Carbon Relic LV045UA#ABA

Specs:
Intel? Core? i7-2630QM
8GB DDR3 RAM
17.3" Full High-Definition 3D Ultra BrightView Infinity LED-backlit Display
Intel? WiDi
(2) 750GB 5,400RPM Hard Drives
Blu-ray Player & SuperMulti DVD Burner
5-in-1 Digital Media Reader
AMD Radeon HD 6850M
10/100/1000 Network
802.11a/g/n Wireless
Bluetooth

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0000000000000004
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF880066505BC
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

These were Related to NETwNs64.sys Wireless WiFi Link Driver from Intel Corporation. I would re-install the newest available.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/182534-bsod-hp-envy-17-laptop-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 69.66%

My laptop has started suffering from frequent BSODs The dump BSODs, as not all instances Frequent files. recorded unique thing in this case seems to be the fact that not all BSODs are being recorded The program I am using for troubleshooting is Frequent BSODs, not all instances recorded as dump files. BlueScreenView As seen in the screenshot it displays only dump files the last one being from a few days ago Frequent BSODs, not all instances recorded as dump files. But I have had three BSODs in the past half hour itself If this fact doesn't really mean much then I don't really care my main concern is to fix this issue ASAP These are the details of the most recent BSOD- Dump File- - - dmp Crash Time- Bug Check String- DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE Bug Check Code- x Frequent BSODs, not all instances recorded as dump files. f Parameter - Parameter - ffffe d ce Parameter - ffffd c Parameter - ffffe Caused by Driver- ntoskrnl exe Caused by Address- ntoskrnl exe a File Description- NT Kernel amp System Product Name- Microsoft Windows Operating System Company- Microsoft Corporation File Version- winblue r - Processor- x Crash Address- ntoskrnl exe a Full Path- C WINDOWS MiniDump - - dmp Processors Count- Major Version- Minor Version- Dump File Size- Dump File Time- I have tried checking whether all my drivers are up to date because apparently that is known to cause this issue The only driver I found to be outdated was quot Intel R Series PCI Express Root Port quot When I tried updating it Windows searched for drivers found none and said that this driver was up to date But it still continued to show the yellow exclamation sign next to the driver icon To recap- Frequent BSODs Not all coming up upon running a troubleshooter BlueScreenView How do I go about solving this issue I have tried to be as meticulous as possible but if you guys need any more information let me know ASAP I would appreciate if I could solve this quick I am in university and have assignments due constantly Thanks in advance

A:Frequent BSODs, not all instances recorded as dump files.

I need the actual dump files to work with. Please follow these instructions: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/62940-frequent-bsods-not-all-instances-recorded-dump-files.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Computer stopped generating minidumps but have had numerous BSODs. I have followed the instructions on this site to make sure that PC is configured for minidumps. I have also run chkdsk command with repair and SFC /scannow. I have also run Kaperskys and malwarebytes rootkit virus detectors. Both came back clean. Most pressing need is to be able to generate dump files so that someone help to determine what is causing BSODs. I have attached the file from the dmg collector and also the results from a SFC /scannow. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/395648-random-bsods-nolonger-generating-dump-files.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hey ladies and gentlemen and thanks to anyone in advance I 7001 and included error BSOD diag SF dump files was playing Arma III installing some server side stuff for a modded server I saw a firewall pop up but BSOD error 7001 SF diag and dump files included didn't worry about it not sure if it has anything to do with the crashing at all I played on for a few minutes then the game froze i saw some rainbow colours i restarted my pc and cannot access it unless i am in safety mode A big thing to note is strange green pixelations in my background about - pixels wide and - high almost looks like code from the matrix haha hopefully that itself might answer the problem if not So far I have tried Clean restart going into BIOS at boot up and running the trouble shooter through there Rolling back my drivers I for some reason have no saved dates to go back to for a simple reconfig from a prior date After as much amateur fiddling around as i can i have a suspicion that my GFX card is fried but as I am not an expert id love to have a definitive idea of the problem so i can get it fixed Once again thanking anyone in advance

A:BSOD error 7001 SF diag and dump files included

BUMP

Anyone please

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/356658-bsod-error-7001-sf-diag-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 69.23%

so i've been getting BSOD for about a month and i could use some help please?

Im ok with computers but im no wiz.

SF_25-12-2013 - Speedy Share - upload your files here

A:BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium(Dump Files Included)

Quote: Originally Posted by Matty1228

so i've been getting BSOD for about a month and i could use some help please?

Im ok with computers but im no wiz.

SF_25-12-2013 - Speedy Share - upload your files here

A bit more info is needed such as what exactly is the problem(more details) and what steps if any were taken to resolve the issue

Also; that link you posted above does not work as it says file is not found.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/316140-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 69.23%

SOLVED After testing it for over a month I can say for sure that the power supply was the cause Changed it with a w one and ever since then the pc is working great For anyone who can't open up his Event included. files dump logs and Computer crashing. PSU or doesn't want to risk by doing it to check the capacitors go Computer crashing. Event logs and dump files included. to bios and check your voltages Any voltage in red means that either a cable is not plugged in perfectly or a capacitor has leaked Special thanks to axe and Ztruker for helping me Hello For some reason my pc keeps on crashing lately when I am watching youtube videos or gaming screen going black and hearing some buzzing sound and after a few seconds it reboots This happens randomly It can happen in minutes or even in hours Here is a screenshot of event viewer with a critical error which appeared exactly when the pc crashes Here's a screenshot of that critical event http i imgur com Ysejgqk png Following that error there are a few more events and among them are a few error events After the pc is rebooted it appears another Computer crashing. Event logs and dump files included. error event which is saying quot The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x x xffffe ccb x x quot and has a dump file attacked to it Here's a screenshot of it http i imgur com ydumKiP png Here's the dump file I've uploaded it on tinyupload because I couldn't find how to attack it here http s tinyupload com index php file id Anyone knows what the cause might be Mb not sending power to the components Faulty PSU anything else My budget is extremely limited so I have to find out exactly which component is causing this problem Also does the dump file say anything what the cause might be PS CPU and GPU temps are fine around - during gaming I have tried all possible driver versions for every component Tried it on windows and I took the CPU out to clean it well and the bios reseted not sure if I have to change the settings from bios or let them as they are

A:Computer crashing. Event logs and dump files included.

Are you overclocking? The dump shows a machine check in AuthenticAMD which is a hardware failure.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/70941-computer-crashing-event-logs-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hello SevenForums
I've had some issues with BSODs in the past but they would be infrequent enough to not bother me. When I say infrequent I mean 0-2 times a week at max.

I currently play FFXIV regularly on my computer and have been playing it fine up till now. Ever since a patch yesterday, I have experienced several BSODs. Two of them were only 5 minutes apart. I was wondering if the forum could help me get to the bottom of this. I've never been much of a software guy when it comes to tech so I could really use some help.

I have attached my dump files below.

A:BSOD while playing FFXIV patch 3.05 (Dump files included)

You're experiencing 0x101s which are pretty difficult to diagnose. They can be down to a driver, BIOS bug or a possible hardware defect. No drivers are evident in these dumps.
Code:
CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (101)
An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in an
MP system within the allocated interval. This indicates that the specified
processor is hung and not processing interrupts.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000019, Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, 0.
Arg3: fffff88003165180, The PRCB address of the hung processor.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, 0.
I think the first step would be to update the BIOS. The lastest version on the ASUS support page for your board is dated May 2015. Can you take that as the first step and then use the rig as normal to see if the issue persists.
Code:
0: kd> !sysinfo machineid
Machine ID Information [From Smbios 2.8, DMIVersion 39, Size=3045]
BiosMajorRelease = 4
BiosMinorRelease = 6
BiosVendor = American Megatrends Inc.
BiosVersion = 1104
BiosReleaseDate = 07/16/2014
SystemManufacturer = ASUS
SystemProductName = All Series
SystemFamily = ASUS MB
SystemVersion = System Version
SystemSKU = All
BaseBoardManufacturer = ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
BaseBoardProduct = MAXIMUS VII HERO
BaseBoardVersion = Rev 1.xx
Can you also boo tinto BIOS and check the values of your 3.3V, 5V and 12V rails please.

Do you monitor temperatures at all? It would be good to know your CPU and GPU temperatures at idle and under load.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/376300-bsod-while-playing-ffxiv-patch-3-05-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 69.23%

SORRY if I posted this in the wrong section Hello For some reason my pc keeps on crashing lately when I am watching youtube videos or gaming screen going black and hearing some buzzing sound and after a few seconds it reboots This happens randomly It can happen in minutes or even in hours Here is a screenshot of event viewer with a critical error which appeared exactly when the pc crashes Here's a screenshot of that critical event http i imgur com Ysejgqk png Following that error there are included. files Computer crashing. and Event logs dump a few more events and among them are a few error events After the pc Computer crashing. Event logs and dump files included. is rebooted it appears another error event which is saying quot The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x x xffffe ccb x x quot and has a dump file attacked to it Here's Computer crashing. Event logs and dump files included. a screenshot of Computer crashing. Event logs and dump files included. it http i imgur com ydumKiP png Here's the dump file I've uploaded it on tinyupload because I couldn't find how to attack it here http s tinyupload com index php file id Anyone knows what the cause might be Mb not sending power to the components Faulty PSU anything else My budget is extremely limited so I have to find out exactly which component is causing this problem Also does the dump file say anything what the cause might be PS CPU and GPU temps are fine around - during gaming I have tried all possible driver versions for every component Tried it on windows and I took the CPU out to clean it well and the bios reseted not sure if I have to change the settings from bios or let them as they are

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/381370-computer-crashing-event-logs-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi everyone Recently bought a MSI Dragon Edition for gaming keep getting BSOD and tried returning it to get told they can only repair it will ship to America to get serviced in Saudi Arabia don't trust these people So I'm stuck with it Was going to take it back for Random BSOD, Mini Included At Dump Times. Files. an Alienware x I can't bring it to get it serviced because I work overseas and won't be home until the middle of Jan description Of Problem I get BSOD at random times yes random times not app related I can let it crash and restart and not even log into my computer and it will eventually crash with BSOD from the log in screen System Specs Computer Brand - MSI GT Dragon Edition CPU - Intel Core i BSOD, At Random Times. Included Mini Dump Files. Processor Operating System - Windows Chipset - Intel HM Memory - DDR L up to MHz slots Max GB Graphics - Nvidia GeForce BSOD, At Random Times. Included Mini Dump Files. GTX BSOD, At Random Times. Included Mini Dump Files. M Graphics VRAM - GDDR GB HDD GB - Up to GB Super RAID GB HDD rpm Wireless LAN LAN - Killer DoubleShot Things That I Have Tried - System Restore - Updating All Drivers From Manufactor Websites - Revert to Drivers from MSI's website Outdated Things I've Installed - Steam - Origin - BF - COD Ghost - Sim City - Need for Speed Rivals - Mobily Software for internet dongle - AutoCad Windows Debugger x Bit Found Files are from minidump folder - IGDKMD SYS - NTOSKRNL EXE - USBEHCI SYS - TCPIP SYS Help is much appreciated Thank you Bailey

A:BSOD, At Random Times. Included Mini Dump Files.

Hello Bailey, and welcome to Eight Forums.

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by afterwards to further help.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/36638-bsod-random-times-included-mini-dump-files.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi there This is my first time posting for BSOD help so please let me know if I have missed something that I am meant to include Sorry for the long description but I wanted to be Random files. doesn't Laptop create always dump BSODs. thorough My wife and I have the same MSi laptops that we got at the end of My OS is Windows Home Premium bit I tend to frequently check for driver updates and perform PC maintenance while she has left her drivers as they came She has never had a BSOD I think I noticed my first BSOD around the time when I updated my Nvidia drivers but I also installed Cisco VPN Client at that time There was a period that I was using ds Max a lot for work and during that time I got BSODs at least once Random BSODs. Laptop doesn't always create dump files. a day Random BSODs. Laptop doesn't always create dump files. - sometimes when using Max sometimes when playing League of Legends and I remember one happening when it was idle at the desktop and I was on the other side of the room and happened to see it I remember that some of them were quot Pagefault in non-paged area quot and quot POOL CORRUPTION IN FILE AREA quot I rolled back my graphics card drivers as best I could and seemed to have a long spell without BSOD I used to use SpyBot AVG Free and Norton anti-virus at the same time until my computer was experiencing significant slow-downs Random BSODs. Laptop doesn't always create dump files. and I first got rid of AVG and then Norton I still use SpyBot but have been with out virus protection for a couple of months relying on my router and windows firewall as well as my own usual internet file stranger-danger awareness Recently I have been getting back into d work using Maya and also updated my nvidia drivers due to some new games crashing FTL and Magic thanks to Steam sales But now I appear to getting multiple BSOD a day and my computer isn't creating any crash dumps large or small no matter what path I tell it to create it at whether I let it auto restart or not after crashing and adjusting many page file settings to be well above the required amount I ran an extensive Windows Memory Diagnostic overnight a few days ago and also a check disk but both were completely successful with no errors I don't have any blank CDs on hand to use MemTest but will purchase some next week if necessary Using verifier today I uninstalled Daemon Tools Lite and Cisco VPN client as verifier was BSODing when it got to dtsoftbus sys and dne x sys respectively I have had Daemon Tools installed since I booted up my laptop for the first time without trouble but it has been uninstalled just in case I was getting quot irql not less or equal quot ones in the past couple of days but today once I got those drivers uninstalled have all been quot memory management quot I have included the SF Diagnostic Tool file as information from CPU-Z and a photo of the quot memory management quot bluescreen that happened prior to this post today Here are those error codes in copy-friendly text x A x xFFFFF FC x F C xFFFFF B B Note that my computer seems under a fair amount of use running the newly installed Microsoft Security Essentials scan just in case I have picked up a virtual nasty You'll also see that there was one minidump made yesterday but I haven't been able to get it to save any more In my wisdom I actually deleted my large memory dmp file when I was trying to make sure it would create them so sorry for that missing info from the past that may have helped I can go a long time without seeing one but when they happen they drive me nuts I use this laptop both for work and recreation and getting crashes when I play the same games as my wife while she has no problems just rubs it in Having a crash in the middle of a skype call with a client the other day has made me redouble my efforts and to devote my day to finding a solution One final factor that I haven't ruled out is the possibility that something is overheating When I started having the issues ... Read more

A:Random BSODs. Laptop doesn't always create dump files.

Hello Gikon, Welcome to SF

First off if your OCing in anyway stop, return everything to stock settings for the purposes of testing

If you havent already, fill in your system specs so we know what we are dealing with
System Info - See Your System Specs

Make sure you have read the guide on asking for help with BSOD so you know what we need
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html
And if necessary set your machine to create minidumps (Method 2 Step 2 is easiest IMO)
Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD

Run some scans to check against virus or infection
http://support.kaspersky.com/5350
Windows Defender Offline

If you still have no AV install Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows update it and run
Recommend you monitor temperatures closely those temps you are reporting seem quite high, give laptop a good clean get the hoover upt o the airvents and suck out what you can

Try running some hardware tests
RAM - Test with Memtest86+
http://www.carrona.org/hddiag.html
http://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/seatools/

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/273418-random-bsods-laptop-doesnt-always-create-dump-files.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Asus G Win x running Norton Security Suite Purchased Nov are some symptoms hopefully they make sense to someone here Unstable: Failure..HELP! Dump BSODs/Won't SUPER Files/F4 Create I was getting some random freezes complete freezes that forced hard shutdowns They weren't TOO annoying but they got a little more frequent over the last week or so Malwarybytes showed no problems neither did any other similar utilities I have I didnt' have any malware virus symptoms it seems to be 'deeper' than that somewhere in Windows days ago out of nowhere doing no particular task just surfing the freeze happened amp quickly went BSOD on me That didn't last it went black and I could NOT re-boot at all until I ran the startup boot recover utility that was offered to me forget the name there were options that or System Recover That worked I ran chkdsk took forever fixed lots of things and for minutes I thought I might be clear But I tried to run the Drive Medic utility in my System Mechanic Pro and that always BSOD'd me Again most times the blue screen flashes then you get a select drive you wish to boot to from and push any button but when you push any button the prompt just repeats so you hit the power button once to close amp once to restart and it boots normally I tried to run a Seagate backup to my external SUPER Unstable: BSODs/Won't Create Dump Files/F4 Failure..HELP! drive whole C SUPER Unstable: BSODs/Won't Create Dump Files/F4 Failure..HELP! drive but that BSOD'd too but I did manage to backup all my photos documents music video SUPER Unstable: BSODs/Won't Create Dump Files/F4 Failure..HELP! files independently I read up on this kind of problem and was gonna analyze my dump files w WinDbg and or WhoCrashed but I found I don't have any dump files And the minidump file has only dmp files both of which are about weeks old BTW one of those programs allowed me to do a 'test crash' which I did and that might be reflected in some of the error codes you see below in the MiniToolKit report But I FINALLY got a BSOD to stick and I wrote down what it said STOP x F x xFFFFFA COFB xFFFFFA COFB xFFFFFF E D Then at the bottom it said this which explains the lack of dump files Physical Memory Dump FAIL Status XC I did a second chkdsk it was a lot shorter but it still BSODs That brings me here Is there something I can try do to get to the bottom of this before I reformat And how can I tell if it's a 'physical' drive problem one so bad that I should actulally buy a new drive vs re use the one I have OH one other thing that I don't think could be an issue but I'll mention it one of my USB jacks is missing the hard-plastic 'thing' inside there's just the bare wires that must have been shielded within that plastic piece I noticed this about months ago when I plugged something into it and the computer just died instantly The wires are dead-straight though not at all bent or touching OH v I read one thread here where one of you experts had someone run MiniTookKit So I did that and checked boxes Last Event View Errors Last Installed Programs List Users Partitions and Memory size and List Minidump files Here are the results MiniToolBox by Farbar Version - - Ran by Dean administrator on - - at Running from C Users Dean Downloads Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack X Boot Mode Normal Event log errors Application errors Error AM Source SideBySide User Description Activation context generation failed for C Windows WinSxS manifests amd microsoft windows common-controls b ccf df none fa ac ac manifest Error in manifest or policy file C Windows WinSxS manifests amd microsoft windows common-controls b ccf df none fa ac ac manifest on line C Windows WinSxS manifests amd microsoft windows common-controls b ccf df none fa ac ac manifest A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version already active Conflicting components are Component C Windows WinSxS manifests amd microsoft windows common-con... Read more

A:SUPER Unstable: BSODs/Won't Create Dump Files/F4 Failure..HELP!

Hi

Bugcheck F4 is typically caused by a failing hard drive. Systems failure to boot after BSOD and inability to write crash dumps are further indication of a possibly failing HDD. I would first try the below steps.

Remove and reconnect the hard drive. This will solve any potential  contact issues.

Run Seatool For DOS.

Since your hard drive is a Seagate one, download and burn the Seatool for DOS disc image from the below link.

http://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/item/seatools-dos-master/

Boot from the CD and run a long test with it.

Report whether it detects any errors during the test.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/507643/super-unstable-bsodswont-create-dump-filesf4-failurehelp/
Relevancy 69.23%

Over the past couple weeks I've experienced multiple blue screens. Today has been the worst with three in a row. It seems to happen at random times, but within the first couple minutes of booting. I've experienced blue screens at the login screen, checking emails, and just sitting on the desktop. So far, it hasn't blue screened in safe mode.

I ran dm log collector in safe mode and I noticed it hasn't listed my graphics card. I believe it's an ATI Radeon, I'm not sure which model though. I'll attempt to run the dm log collector out of safe mode and upload that.

A:Multiple BSODs in last couple weeks, ntoskrnl in all three dump files.

I managed to run the dm log collector out of safe mode.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/381012-multiple-bsods-last-couple-weeks-ntoskrnl-all-three-dump-files.html
Relevancy 68.37%

i am getting bsod of iobuildpartialmdl.... something like this...... 0x0000012e......
i have even tried updating the network driver...... still....... the main thing is..... when i run torrent clients.... like vuze, utorrent,tixati,bittorrent....... i am getting...... please help me...

windows 7 ultimate x64
intel core i3 540 ocd 3.7ghz
transcend 2x2=4gb ram
500gb seagate hdd
intel dh55tc mobo
sapphire radeon hd 5750

A:BSOD!! windows 7.. 0x0000012e. dump files included.. netwrk driver upd

Avast can be a contributing cause of BSOD'S . Please remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST
http://files.avast.com/files/eng/aswclear5.exe

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
Related to RTCore64.sys MSI Afterburner from Micro-Star Int'l Co. Ltd. yours 2005 updatw to newest

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/218077-bsod-windows-7-0x0000012e-dump-files-included-netwrk-driver-upd.html
Relevancy 68.37%

i was attacked by malware recently which i probably removed before i could post the topic here http www bleepingcomputer com forums t getting-reinfected-again-and-again page- entry i am also having bsods many times not specifically but few days frequent gb windows BSODS, 5 files, of dump over error system restarts and before everytime i will start my computer after looging into my user account my computer will automatically restart also in the thread above i exoerienced a bsod while running a scan i frequent BSODS, over 5 gb of dump and windows error files, system restarts think some driver frequent BSODS, over 5 gb of dump and windows error files, system restarts or files have gone corrupt on my computer I also need to mention i started having bsods from november after a virus infection or maybe because i removed dameon tools i am not frequent BSODS, over 5 gb of dump and windows error files, system restarts really sure It did something weird though on booting it gave me an error hard disk not found i knew it has something to do with the malware or driver problem so i chnaged the hard disk controller to ide from sata and my it booted from then on i have not changed it back to sata but i am having serious errors every now and then including recent malware attacks currently it appears clean but errors are there please let me know what should I do

A:frequent BSODS, over 5 gb of dump and windows error files, system restarts

You need to...complete the topic at http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/487434/getting-reinfected-again-and-again/page-2#entry3000528 before opening any other topics involving this same system.

As long as that malware topic is open, this topic and any others that you might start...will be closed.

Once the possibility of malware has been removed from your system situation...you can then move on to seeming issues that have nothing to do with malware.

I suggest that you send a PM to your Helper in the malware forrum...and verify that you have no malware issues and request that he thus close your MRL topic.  Then, I will reopen this topic.

This topic is now closed.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/488271/frequent-bsods-over-5-gb-of-dump-and-windows-error-files-system-restarts/
Relevancy 67.94%

Hey when I play games My PC crashes to BSOD But no restart just the Playing games-(tryied files BSOD thing included every When online-Dump Blue screen with kind of ahhhhh sound but when restarted the pc works fine I've updated all my driver got all games patches and made sure my PC can run them with no problem here is my SPEC and dump files Motherboard Manufacturer FOXCONN Model Inferno Katana GTI CPU CPU Name Intel R Core TM i CPU GHz CPU Code Name Lynnfield RAM Maximum Capacity MBytes Maximum Memory Module Size MBytes PCI Video Adapter AMD Radeon HD Series Video Processor ATI display adapter x HDD Manufacturer Western Digital Model WDC WD EARS- Y B Size GB OS windows Ultimate x Full retail BSOD When Playing games-(tryied every thing online-Dump files included Updated to BSOD When Playing games-(tryied every thing online-Dump files included the latest microsoft update Age of hardware months age of OS month health report and jcgriff report are in attachment TEST Results Memtest - Run for - passes ran for passes BSOD When Playing games-(tryied every thing online-Dump files included no problems Prime - Run all three tests for - hours each or until fail crashed PC WITH BSOD Hard drive scan using SeaTools first test pass second test failled

A:BSOD When Playing games-(tryied every thing online-Dump files included

Please upload a full jcgriff2 report
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Please run these tests and report back the results
1. Memtest86 - Run for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
2. Prime95 - Run all three tests for 3-4 hours each or until fail - http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html
3. Hard drive scan usings SeaTools - SeaTools for Windows | Seagate - Both long and short tests

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Debug session time: Sat May 28 12:04:56.983 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 7:15:22.014
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSwapContext+7a )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_4_nt!KiSwapContext+7a
BiosReleaseDate = 08/31/2009
SystemManufacturer = FOXCONN
SystemProductName = Inferno Katana GTI
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 760 @ 2.80GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2800
CurrentSpeed: 2806
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Debug session time: Sun May 15 10:05:16.548 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 2 days 0:04:08.533
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000000e - A device which does not exist was specified.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7a_c000000e
PROCESS_NAME: BlackOps.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_MEMORY_CORRUPTION_LARGE_4096
BiosReleaseDate = 08/31/2009
SystemManufacturer = FOXCONN
SystemProductName = Inferno Katana GTI
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 760 @ 2.80GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2800
CurrentSpeed: 2807
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/166408-bsod-when-playing-games-tryied-every-thing-online-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 66.65%

So I've had a variety of Files RAM Variety of - included TESTED BSODs Log/Event BSODs from Bad Pool Header Memory Allocation and lots of System Service Exceptions over the past month or so I've been lazy Variety of BSODs - Log/Event Files included RAM TESTED about it as it only happens sometimes but recently it's been happening a lot more so I've got to get it fixed It usually happens as I start to play video games like League of Legends and rarely happens while surfing the internet only after playing a video game This is what I've done so far sfc exe scannow - No integrity problems chkdsk - No problems Memtest - Full passes with no errors I've also completed scans with free versions of malwarebytes as well as avast I looked at the event logs created from the exe that the site provides and it looks like my video card memory has lots of errors I was wondering what I could do about that I've updated my video card drivers and the problem still persists Thank you in advance for any help you guys are able to give I've attached the file as instructed

A:Variety of BSODs - Log/Event Files included RAM TESTED

Just re-installed the latest NVIDIA driver from the site just in case. Will see if it happens again...still curious to know about the error though and see if anyone can dig through the dump logs to see if anything else is wrong...

"The NVIDIA openGL driver has encountered an out of memory error. This application might behave inconsistently and fail."

Did a google search and honestly found nothing, just people saying to update the driver...maybe an NVIDIA problem? As far as I've seen there's no settings I can change having to do with GPU memory, there are a bunch of configuration and graphics settings...I've set those all to default and recommended.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/358295-variety-bsods-log-event-files-included-ram-tested.html
Relevancy 60.2%

User is having repeated crashes on a Lenovo T450s. We can't figure out any one thing they are doing to cause it. So far it seems to happen while she is away from the computer and she comes back to the blue screen. One error hinted at the hard drive but so far all diagnostics say its fine. Only thing I see in event log is loss of power entries, but those seem to be from hard rebooting it to get BSOD cleared. Once it starts back up, it runs great until the next BSOD.

Odd thing is the capture tool stated no dumps were available. Attached the logs it generated.

Thanks!
Jim

A:BSOD - Repeated crashes on Lenovo T450s with no dump?

Hi Jimstigator,

Please check {windows partition}\windows\minidump and check if there are any dump files saved.
Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 7 tutorial

Also, the attached zip file is missing a lot of files.
When there are dump files, please use the tool again and upload the zip file.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/382686-bsod-repeated-crashes-lenovo-t450s-no-dump.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi, I've been getting BSODs for the last 2-3 months, since upgrading board and CPU. I had tried the usual troubleshooting, without any progress, so I've reinstalled Windows clean. Before I'm even finished setting up (after first batch of Windows' updates) I'm getting more crashes.
The errors are various memory/paging related codes, but rarely, if ever, with the same driver/file listed.

Hardware:
CPU: Phenom 2 x6 1100T,
GPU ATI Radeon HD 5770,
Board: GA-9990FXA-D3,
PSU: Antec 750W
RAM: 16GB (4GB x 4),
Storage: 4 SATA HDD (1TB x2, 500GB, 320GB), Pioneer DVD

Attached is the most recent BSOD output using your utility, I'll add further detail if needed.

A:repeated BSODs

Hello niel-archer and welcome to TSF!

2 dumps attached, one is a 50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA bugcheck pointing to the culprit atikmdag.sys (ATI video driver). The second dump is a 1a: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

Memory Management bugchecks can be indicative of memory failure, however it doesn't always mean that. With this being said:

1. Uninstall your AMD drivers and reinstall the latest version. If you're already on the latest version, I recommend reinstalling an earlier version than the latest to be sure it's not a driver issue.

2. If driver reinstalls don't fix the issue, I'm going to recommend running Memtest86+:

RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Forums

Run Memtest86+ for no less than 6-7 passes. This will take multiple hours, so run before work or sleep.

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/repeated-bsods-655695.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello For some time now I ve been struggling with BSODs with several different error messages I ve tried a lot and haven t been able to solve them since It all started about two weeks ago My computer has been running smoothly for about months I have the following setup Gigabyte P -DS rev Intel Core Duo E not OCd GB Kingston DDR - strips GeForce GTS MB Samsung Spinpoint HD LJ GB I Repeated BSODs m running Vista Business with all recent updates The first Repeated BSODs BSOD was after about hour of using the computer and came with the errormessage quot MEMORY MANAGEMENT quot No file was specified I rebooted and just hoped it didn t happen again Though after restarting I got another one with the same error message about minutes after the reboot That same day the computer became unusable Sometimes the BSOD appeared even before I could enter my password to login Also the error message sometimes appeared as quot IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL quot Now I knew I had a big problem Things I ve tried - Update every possible driver even for my keyboard mouse etc - Check the hardware to check for loose connectors nothing found - Take out one memory strip tried either one of the strip on it s own and in diferent slots - Update the BIOS to it s latest version - Formatted the entire computer I ve tried installing XP but I couldn t get through the installation without getting a BSOD So I m totally lost atm I might have missed a lot of information that could be useful but I will post that whenever something is needed This forum is pretty much my last hope I ve attached a dumplog that I got from the quot debugwiz quot utility -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Opened log file c debuglog txt Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol search path is SRV c windows symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is C Windows C Windows system C Windows system drivers Windows Vista Kernel Version MP procs Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by x fre vista gdr - Kernel base x c PsLoadedModuleList x d e Debug session time Thu Apr GMT System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols PEB is paged out Peb Ldr ffdc c Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck A e cbd b Page c not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Page e not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Page e not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Page e not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details PEB is paged out Peb Ldr ffdc c Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details PEB is paged out Peb Ldr ffdc c Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Probably caused by win k sys win k vSolidFillRect Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v r kv lmtn logclose q Bugcheck Analysis IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL a An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace Arguments Arg e memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg bitfield bit value read operation write operation bit value not an execute operation execute operation only on chips which support this level of status Arg cbd b address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ Page e not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Page e not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Page e not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details PEB is paged out Peb Ldr ffdc c Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details PE... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/repeated-bsods.704573/
Relevancy 59.77%

The BSODs started yesterday while I was watching a live stream on YouTube. Since then, they have been frequently occurring, usually while I am browsing. I left CHKDSK running overnight and it seemed to have completed, but I could not locate the log. HDD's SMART values seem to be fine and memory tests have not shown any issues either. 

SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip is attached.

I tried generating the perform report too, but got an error: An error occured while attempting to generate the report. The operator or administrator has refused the request.

· OS - Windows 8.1· x64· Original OS - Windows 8· OEM· Age of system (hardware) - 10 months· Age of OS installation - Original, just reset to factory settings once 8 months or so ago.· CPU - Intel i7-4700MQ· Video Card - nVidia GeForce GT755M / 2GB GDDR5· Lenovo· Y510p (20217)· Laptop

Would appreciate any help and many thanks in advance. 

A:Repeated BSODs on Win 8.1

Update: A couple of hours after posting this, I got the BSOD again. I recalled that there were some Windows Updates recently, so I removed them (about 5-6 from 28th July) and since then, it hasn't happened again. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/584707/repeated-bsods-on-win-81/
Relevancy 59.77%

Over the past week I have been getting several BSOD restarts. I downloaded SP1 (running Vista), but it happened again today. I do not have the right program to read the .dmp files, and when I tried to attach them it wouldn't let me. The error codes from before the SP1 install were:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 00000004
BCP2: 0000001B
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 81CB1F60
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

and the codes from today were:
BCCode: 19
BCP1: 00000020
BCP2: 83FA3F58
BCP3: 83FA3FC8
BCP4: 080E0002
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Thanks in advance for any help!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/repeated-bsods.105263/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello I have been plagued by BSODs lately I have been experiencing them mainly as periodic crashes while surfing the web but I have come back several times to see the Repeated BSODS dreaded Repeated BSODS quot your system has recovered quot box When I am present I see several different BSOD errors such as Bad Pool Header PNF Memory IRQ Not less or equal etc I have tried to do a system restore and resetting the virtual memory and it seemed to work for like - days Then the BSODs came back with a vengeance I checked the problem flag and windows blamed win Small ca trojan as a problem but nothing has Repeated BSODS been detected by any antivirus scans I posted to the malware virus forums just to be safe I installed and tried to use WinDbg myself but I can't make anything out of the results I am at a loss Any help would be greatly appreciated My computer stats are below and the required files are zipped and attached Please help My computer was hand built and has been updated several times over the years Windows bit re-installed in July or beginning of Aug EVGA GeForce GTS G SKILL GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F - CL D- GBHK AMD Phenom II ghtz Dual Core MSI -G socket AM Cooler Master Silent Pro w PSU GB WD HDD One DVD-RW and a CD DVD drive and I use a USB KB Mouse combo but also have a standard KB

A:Repeated BSODS

I am taking a look at your dump files right now

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/repeated-bsods-618647.html
Relevancy 59.77%

My OS is win 7 64bit OEM home premium
system is 1.5 yrs old and i hav'nt reinstalled my OS

CPU is i5 430
videocard is ati 5730 with switchable graphics
Model is lenovo Y560 laptop

I m suffring frm this problm fr quite a while...BSOD occurs on starting of any game or video while wrkin with ati graphics...intel graphics wrk fyn...
plz help...thnx in adv

A:repeated BSODs ....

Hi -

One of the 6 dumps was corrupted, indicating possible hardware failure.

For now. . .

Update ATI video driver -

Code:
atikmpag.sys Tue Jun 29 21:48:33 2010 (4C2AA271)
http://sysnative.com/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmpag.sys

Remove Daemon Tools/ Alcohol 120 until BSOD epidemic is over -

Code:

sptd.sys Sun Oct 11 16:55:14 2009 (4AD24632)
http://sysnative.com/drivers/driver.php?id=sptd.sys

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

BSOD SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\122311-26052-01.dmp]
Built by: 7600.16841.amd64fre.win7_gdr.110622-1503
Debug session time: Thu Dec 22 14:26:36.738 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:29:58.970
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+6c80 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x116_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys
Bugcheck code 00000116
Arguments fffffa80`044104e0 fffff880`00d7fc80 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002
BiosVersion = 30CN59WW
BiosReleaseDate = 06/30/2010
SystemManufacturer = LENOVO
SystemProductName = IdeaPad Y560
MaxSpeed: 2270
CurrentSpeed: 2261
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\122311-26847-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Thu Dec 22 13:56:01.915 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:05:12.772
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Bugcheck code 00000116
Arguments fffffa80`03f71390 fffff880`04206c80 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002
BiosVersion = 30CN59WW
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\122311-29780-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Thu Dec 22 13:30:08.543 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:09:22.400
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiAgeWorkingSet+4df )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: TrustedInstall
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_nt!MiAgeWorkingSet+4df
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments fffffa80`2d40f1eb 00000000`00000000 fffff800`0389c46f 00000000`00000002
BiosVersion = 30CN59WW
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\122211-37830-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Thu Dec 22 04:20:05.871 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:43.102
Bugcheck code 00000116
Arguments fffffa80`093cb4e0 fffff880`00c06c80 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002
BiosVersion = 30CN59WW
SystemManufac... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/repeated-bsods-620180.html
Relevancy 58.91%

STOP 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x8058ADE2, 0xB8C8396C, 0x00000000)

Actions taken thus far:

1) reinstalled Windows XP SP2

2) replaced HDD and reinstalled Windows XP SP2

3) new Kingston 256MB - Memtest86 still gave the same errors

4) replaced video card and used different monitor

5) new CDRW and new data cables

6) new 400 w P/S

7) brand new P3 866 CPU with different fsb and multiplier from Celeron 900

8) replaced motherboard with another ASUS P3V133 - more errors on Memtest86.
Now Windows XP will not complete pre-installation file loading.

Inasmuch as there is little else to replace except me, I am considering the possibility that either the slotket has failed, or the original motherboard may have had a faulty voltage regulator that may have damaged the L2 cache for both CPUs.

I'll buy one more P3 CPU before I let this machine beat me.

A:repeated BSODs at the same address

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q315335
Theres a chance that your particular mobo isnt compatable with the RAM or your RAM settings arent right.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/repeated-bsods-at-the-same-address.42856/
Relevancy 58.91%

I keep getting irregular bsods One is in Photoshop CS which was the last before I generated the Windows NT BSOD jcgriff report Only happens with certain adjustments such as bsods variable repeated image adjust exposure Sometimes only hangs PS repeated variable bsods others bsod May also happen seemingly randomly like double clicking control panel shortcut to open or browsing in firefox Have also had hangs bsod browsing adobe bridge and Bibble Pro Other seemingly random and nothing under any heavy utilization Video card tech rep suggested I try uninstall of intellipoint since I though PS issue might be due to video card This fixed some display quirks but did not cure the BSODs I have run sfc scannow already nothing found Note the perfmon reprt procedure didn't work message nothing found but I generated the same report from Control Panel All Control Panel Items Performance Information and Tools Advanced Tools generate a system health report and saved it Also note that right click send to did not offer the compressed zio option so I used freeware -zip instead Is Windows - x -bit or x - the original installed OS on the system yes note I originally installed as a multiboot with rtm xp and rc on different drives xp and rc since removed and partitions reformatted I had to run quot repair my computer quot from install disk to restore mbr after removing xp but did not reinstall - an OEM or full retail version retail - What is the age of system hardware mb cpu dram and system drive months video card months one optical drive about one month data hds and another optical drive various up to two years What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS one year System drive contents transferred to new hard drive using western digital utility with no reported hitches I changed mb and cpu two months ago but that did not require any type of reinstall only re-validation Various hw drivers installed with new hardware The mbr repair was several months ago before the issue started

A:repeated variable bsods

Hello,

I would also suspect a graphics problem. Do you have another video card you can try? Perhaps you could purchase one from a store that would allow you to return it if you don't need it. You can also check with a friend to see if s/he will lend you one.

You can also try running Furmark: Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Finally, try running Prime95. Run both the Blend and Small FFTs tests.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Thu Dec 16 12:32:47.222 2010 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:55:03.126
Probably caused by : hardware
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD
PROCESS_NAME: AvastSvc.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_CACHE

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/131669-repeated-variable-bsods.html
Relevancy 58.91%

I had a friend build my brother-in-law a computer and it keeps randomly getting the dreaded BSOD It ran Crysis for an hour and then crashed I load up email it crashed It s got all of the updates and drivers for audio video chipset etc etc Here are the specs ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name WANGSTA Operating System Windows Professional -bit Build win gdr - Language English Regional Windows on Repeated 7 BSODs Setting English System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd System Model EP -UD P BIOS Award Modular BIOS v PG Processor Intel R Core TM Quad CPU Q GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting Using System DPI System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name Repeated BSODs on Windows 7 ATI Radeon HD Series Manufacturer ATI Technologies Inc Chip type ATI Repeated BSODs on Windows 7 display adapter x DAC type Internal DAC MHz Device Key Enum PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS E B amp REV Display Memory MB Dedicated Memory MB Shared Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Name Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model FHD Monitor Id GWY A Native Mode x p Hz Output Type HD Driver Name atiu p dll aticfx dll aticfx dll atiu pag aticfx aticfx atiumd dll atidxx dll atidxx dll atiumdag atidxx atidxx atiumdva atiumd a cap atitmm dll Driver File Version English Driver Version DDI Version Driver Model WDDM Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d n a WHQL Date Stamp n a Device Identifier D B EE -D - CF- - C A C C Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID xE B I don t know anything about PC s and the guy who built it is usally pretty good at these things but he is stumped Attached are the crash reports from the event viewer Please I need some serious help with this because it s been a paperweight for some time Also memtest and chkdsk came back clean We re reinstalled OS and we replaced the motherboard nbsp

Relevancy 58.91%

Hi-am having trouble with multiple BSODS involving ntfs.sys and https.sys. Happens frustratingly randomly.
Toshiba Satellite L300D running Win 7 Ultimate.

Any help Appreciated. Archive attached.

Cheers,

P

A:Repeated BSODS over the last 3 months!

You definitely need to reduce the items you got on start-up.

Perform a Clean boot:Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Reduce items at start-up. No software except anti-virus is required plus doing this improves the time for logging into windows:How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive for file system errors and bad sectors on it.

Hard Drive Diagnostics
Double click and open my computer.
Right click on desired drive and hit properties.
Click on tools tab and Check now.

Read complete instructions on the tutorial: Disk Check

Other Tests:

Upload a screenshot of your hard disk using Crystal Disk Info.
Make a hard drive test from the hard drive manufacturers website.
Test your Hard Drive with SeaTools.

Temp Monitoring

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWMonitor.

Speccy - System Information - Free Download
HWMonitor CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

Upload a screen shot with either of the tools: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

No specifics of the BSOD yet..

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.20512 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\USER\Downloads\Compressed\Fugue SF_19-01-2014\Fugue SF_19-01-2014\011914-54210-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.18247.x86fre.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x8301c000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x831654d0
Debug session time: Mon Jan 20 01:04:04.625 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 21:46:18.669
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 19, {20, 8600d000, 8600d300, 8600000}

GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 8318584c
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 83164e20
Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+1b1 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)
The pool is already corrupt at the time of the current request.
This may or may not be due to the caller.
The internal pool links must be walked to figure out a possible cause of
the problem, and then special pool applied to the suspect tags or the driver
v... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/352826-repeated-bsods-over-last-3-months.html
Relevancy 58.91%

BSoD while Repeated BSoDs, Freezing attaching file and about to post a new thread Check Hi first off I'm Repeated BSoDs, Freezing new to Windows so this whole thing could be my own fault for all I know Repeated BSoDs, Freezing But to start I had a system put together for me and Windows Ultimate -bit installed because I thought why not try it out after hearing all the good things about it and Repeated BSoDs, Freezing what not But since day I have been preferring what I had with my old system that ran Vista- I've been suffering BSoDs around the corner - At the login screen that is right after the computer has finished starting up - While installing DirectX - While re-installing Win as suggested to me by my system builder - While re-installing Win - While re-installing Win I still have the Windows old folders which take up a bit of space I was told that these were supposed to have been deleted during the process but I couldn't see and option that would have done this - Trying to install software - Trying to run programs And I've been suffering freezing either followed by BSoD or nothing around some corners - Trying to watching Youtube as soon as a click play or a few seconds afterward - Trying to scan with Trend Micro Now with the problem I have I kind of deduced it would either be a compatibility problem hardware problem or driver problem or software because of driver hardware problem So like I said before I'm new with Windows especially the -bit part I've only read here and there so what I wanted to know was - Can I still be able to run -bit programs e g something is compatible for Win - but not - or would that be a different scenario - Do I have to install these programs into C Program Files x - When I plug in a new device that would begin an installation would my computer know whether it is compatible or not Or would it be better to install the device manually before plugging it in if a CD installer has been provided Also in terms of compatibility if my hardware can all work with each other My systems builder assures me that it can The next possibility would be a hardware problem which I doubt because I'm assuming anyway that the parts would be fresh-out-of-the-box leading us to Drivers I've installed the major drivers after my th attempt of reinstalling Win such as motherboard sound graphics etc Also I've checked with my device manager and apparently they are up to date I even re-downloaded the latest graphics driver for my card as I believe that my graphics card could be the problem So as you can see I just can't put my finger onto the source of my problems so would like it if anyone could get back to me as soon as they could as I need my system to be up and running and stable as soon as possible I have attached a RAR with the scan that was required for posting a thread about BSoD although I haven't done the Performance test as I did not know exactly what to do - there was no save as option There was an export option but I wasn't exactly sure which I would be exporting PS quot Documents quot also doesnt work for me it says quot 'Documents-library ms' is no longer working This library can be safely deleted from your computer Folders that have been included will not be affected quot Same with quot Pictures quot and quot Music quot I also apologise if my text seems wrapped I'm typing in Safe Mode and I know because I've read another thread from someone else who was typing in safe mode it may turn out that way because of the adjusted resolution I know I might be able to change it but after my whole experience for the past couple days I do not want to touch anything unless I'm trying to fix my issues Edit Sorry if the post seems too long I'm trying to get as much info as well as providing as much detail as possible Also I forgot to include some specs - Windows Ultimate x OEM I also just BSoDed during Safe Mode if that makes any difference

A:Repeated BSoDs, Freezing

Dump is STOP 0x101 (CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) - CPU likely to be the cause.
Please run: Prime95
Run the Blend Prime95 as well as the Small FFTs.

Regards...

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 101, {21, 0, fffff880030a3180, 5}

Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (101)
An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in an
MP system within the allocated interval. This indicates that the specified
processor is hung and not processing interrupts.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000021, Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, 0.
Arg3: fffff880030a3180, The PRCB address of the hung processor.
Arg4: 0000000000000005, 0.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_6_PROC

PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: d

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`067f5478 fffff800`02e22453 : 00000000`00000101 00000000`00000021 00000000`00000000 fffff880`030a3180 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`067f5480 fffff800`02e7cde7 : 00000000`00000000 fffff800`00000005 00000000`00002711 00000000`00000001 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x4dfe
fffff880`067f5510 fffff800`033eb895 : fffff800`03410460 fffff880`067f56c0 fffff800`03410460 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeUpdateSystemTime+0x377
fffff880`067f5610 fffff800`02e70c33 : fffff800`02feee80 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000006 : hal!HalpHpetClockInterrupt+0x8d
fffff880`067f5640 fffff800`02e339d9 : fffff880`009b1180 fffff880`067f5850 fffff880`009bc040 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiInterruptDispatchNoLock+0x163
fffff880`067f57d0 fffff800`03170268 : 00000000`00000000 fffff880`067f5ca0 fffff800`02e04000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeFlushProcessWriteBuffers+0x65
fffff880`067f5840 fffff800`03170ee5 : 00000000`002ad370 fffff800`0316ce0e 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02e73853 : nt!ExpQuerySystemInformation+0x1368
fffff880`067f5be0 fffff800`02e73993 : fffffa80`06310000 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`fffe7960 00000000`00000000 : nt!NtQuerySystemInformation+0x4d
fffff880`067f5c20 00000000`778bfa1a : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
00000000`00cbf138 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x778bfa1a
STACK_COMMAND: kb

SYMBOL_NAME: ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: Unknown_Module

IMAGE_NAME: Unknown_Image

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_6_PROC_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE

BUCKET_ID: X64_CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_6_PROC_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE

---------

0: kd> lmtsmn
start end module name
fffff880`0420e000 fffff880`0424c000 1394ohci 1394ohci.sys Tue Jul 14 12:07:12 2009 (4A5BCC30)
fffff880`00e0a000 fffff880`00e61000 ACPI ACPI.sys Tue Jul 14 11:19:34 2009 (4A5BC106)
fffff880`01800000 fffff880`0188a000 afd afd.sys Tue Jul 14 11:21:40 2009 (4A5BC184)
fffff880`042dc000 fffff880`042f2000 ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/148193-repeated-bsods-freezing.html
Relevancy 58.91%

hello people been using Windows amp for the past few months now and I really must say its the best windows edition so far The windows Installation was working fine for the past months when I started to have BSODs all of a sudden within - minutes of booting My PC had been reset about - time before in Repeated RC.:| BSODs 7 Windows than due to power trips I tried to find out the exact problem but the BSODs were too frequent to really do anything about them So I reinstalled windows RC But the BSODs have continued even after reinstallaion but they are not so frequent now so I have been able to find out more info IobuildpartialMdl was called with a virtual address range outside the range of the source MDL stop code x E heres what even viewer says The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x e x Repeated BSODs in Windows 7 RC.:| d x a d x b Repeated BSODs in Windows 7 RC.:| x ff A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - mind you the windows RC installation was working flawlessly for months before these BSODs I tried googling but there was nothing relevant regarding my particular problem Thanks in advance

A:Repeated BSODs in Windows 7 RC.:|

My guess based on past experience is that it will be either a ram or power supply problem. when i have come across these type of things in previous versions of windows one of the two is nearly always to blame.

try swapping out and testing if you can.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/14294-repeated-bsods-windows-7-rc.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Hello

I had very frequent BSODs of my system lately. I ran memtest who didn't found any errors. SeaToolsforWindows did not found erros on hdd. Every time that system crashed, firefox 3.6.13 was open.

System components:
ASUS P5QPL-AM
Pentium 4 660, 3,60 Ghz
4 GB RAM
nvidia 6600
Window 7 Ultimate x64

Hope in your help

Thanks

A:Win 7 Ultimate repeated BSODs

Warning
Turn off Verifier before you get started!

I suggest that you test your memory (RAM) with Memtest86+: RAM - Test with Memtest86+
- Run at least 7 passes (takes 6-8 hours)
- Do this overnight
- Burn .iso to CD/DVD using a CD burning program. (I recommend Imgburn)
- Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot. Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

If you are overclocking anything (stop and return to default values).

Regards...

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1A, {411, fffff6fc500122d0, 8060000111ade882, fffff6fc500122d1}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+6061 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
# Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000411, The subtype of the bugcheck.
Arg2: fffff6fc500122d0
Arg3: 8060000111ade882
Arg4: fffff6fc500122d1

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_411

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP

PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

TRAP_FRAME: fffff880025a57b0 -- (.trap 0xfffff880025a57b0)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=fffff8a00245a000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000224
rdx=0000000000000002 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff80002f7f5c7 rsp=fffff880025a5940 rbp=fffff880025a5c00
r8=fffff8a0023e1000 r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffffa800371f9f0
r11=000000000016019f r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na po nc
nt!ObReferenceObjectByHandleWithTag+0xe7:
fffff800`02f7f5c7 488b03 mov rax,qword ptr [rbx] ds:00000000`00000000=????????????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002c662dd to fffff80002c89640

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`025a5458 fffff800`02c662dd : 00000000`0000001a 00000000`00000411 fffff6fc`500122d0 80600001`11ade882 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`025a5460 fffff800`02cbaa71 : 80600001`11ade882 fffff6fc`500122d0 0000007f`fffffff8 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x6061
fffff880`025a54b0 fffff800`02ca725f : 00000000`00000000 80500001`0223f882 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02e0dbc0 : nt!MiResolveTransitionFault+0x381
fffff880`025a5540 fffff800`02c9743b : ffff0000`01fb860f fffff880`00961000 fffffa80`0638f650 fffff880`00961000 : nt!MiDispatchFault+0x95f
fffff880`025a5650 fffff800`02c8776e : 00000000`00000000 fffff8a0`0245a890 00000000`00000000 fffff8a0`0245a890 : nt!MmAccessFault+0xe1b
fffff880`025a57b0 fffff800`02f7f5c7 : fffff800`02f7f4e0 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02fa4000 fffff800`03126b63 : nt!KiPageFault+0x16e
fffff880`025a5940 fffff800`02fa4119 : fffff880`025a5c00 fffffa80`00000002 fffffa80`03718570 fffffa80`0485f701 : nt!ObReferenceObjectByHandleWithTag+0xe7
fffff880`025a5a10 fffff800`02fa47f6 : fffff880`025a5bf8 00000000`00000224 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!IopXxxControlFile+0x789
fffff880`025a5b40 fffff800`02c888d... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/146843-win-7-ultimate-repeated-bsods.html
Relevancy 58.91%

First time posting on this forum, so please bear with me.

I've had 4 BSODs since 06/06/15 including 3 in the last 3 days due to DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I don't see any particular pattern between when these occur except for that the last 2 times it happened about 5-10 minutes after my laptop is brought out of hibernation/ booted up from off; but it doesn't happen every time. Also, its happened at least twice when watching Sky Go through a HDMI cable connected to my TV.

My system's information collected using the DM Log collector Tool is attached to this post.

Any help would be much appreciated, and if any more details are required please let me know.

A:Repeated DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSODs

Hi ng2 & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

Unfortunately, the ZIP file attached by you is empty and hence does not contain any minidump files for us to analyze . Could you please re-run the utility and upload the ZIP file again (Please make sure that it is not empty).

-Pranav

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/67397-repeated-driver_power_state_failure-bsods.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Hello I have a Home Premium Vista bit BSODs and Crashes Repeated on my Lenovo Y laptop I've had problems where my laptop will restart after showing the BSOD This problem has been happening off and on for about two months and I've done everything to Repeated BSODs and Crashes try and fix it Repeated BSODs and Crashes including sending my laptop back to Lenovo and many system restores Lenovo said there was nothing wrong with my laptop when there obviously was and after I received the laptop from them it worked properly for about a month before the BSODs happened again Also recently wlanext exe has been failing and I get a message immediately after startup that the LAN Framework has stopped working so I'm wondering if perhaps the crashes are network-related as I exclusively use Wireless Internet I've also noticed that often times the error codes and messages on the BSODs vary This problem has been a huge pain and it seems the internet doesn't have the answer so I come to you guys hoping and praying for a solution Here's my latest memory dmp debugging report Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Server Windows Vista Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre vistasp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff e c PsLoadedModuleList xfffff dd Debug session time Wed Jan GMT- System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols PEB is paged out Peb Ldr efdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck A fffffa bfa fffff eb f Page b not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details PEB is paged out Peb Ldr efdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details PEB is paged out Peb Ldr efdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Probably caused by memory corruption nt MiRemoveAnyPage Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL a An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace Arguments Arg fffffa bfa memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg bitfield bit value read operation write operation bit value not an execute operation execute operation only on chips which support this level of status Arg fffff eb f address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ Page b not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details PEB is paged out Peb Ldr efdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details PEB is paged out Peb Ldr efdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details WRITE ADDRESS fffffa bfa CURRENT IRQL FAULTING IP nt MiRemoveAnyPage fffff eb f c or qword ptr rax h r DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR xA PROCESS NAME chrome exe TRAP FRAME fffffa b e -- trap xfffffa b e NOTE The trap frame does not contain all registers Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect rax fffffa bf rbx rcx rdx fffffa c rsi rdi rip fffff eb f rsp fffffa b rbp r r fffffffffffff r r r r r r iopl nv up ei ng nz na pe cy nt MiRemoveAnyPage x fffff eb f c or qword ptr rax h r ds bfa Resetting default scope LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff ea ee to fffff ea STACK TEXT fffffa b fffff ea ee a fffffa bfa nt KeBugCheckEx fffffa b a fffff ea cb fffffa nt KiBugCheckDispatch x e fffffa b e fffff eb f fffff nt KiPageFault x b fffffa b fffff ebdefb fffffa fffffa fffffa e nt MiRemoveAnyPage x fffffa b d fffff ec b b nt MiResolveDemandZeroFault x b fffffa b fffff ebefd fffff da fffff da fffffa nt MiResolveProtoPteFault x fffffa b e fffff ebc dd b fffffa fffffa nt MiDispatchFau... Read more

A:Repeated BSODs and Crashes

You posted only one crash report, which makes almost impossible to make any diagnosis. In any case, it indicates "memory_corruption".Download BlueScreenViewNo installation required.Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/288675/repeated-bsods-and-crashes/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello again Sevenforums help team In my last post in which errors of a similar nature were occuring visible here my computer simply died Since that time I've replaced the power supply and had the motherboard RMA'd I thought it would be the necessary fresh start that I needed to remedy the problems but the BSODs are back and with much greater frequency In fact I'm forced to when repeated practically BSODs Random, anything. doing upload the rar file from my laptop as attempting to open Google Chrome on the plagued computer caused another crash Random, repeated BSODs when doing practically anything. I should note that I'm entirely unsure of what sort of error is causing this as they seem random - sometimes they happen when I'm opening a program other times they just pop out of nowhere One trend I did seem to notice however is that flash plug-ins applications and other programs crash constantly before the computer shuts itself down I've been told it could be the memory sticks that I'm using but after running memtest on the individual sticks for at least passes each I'm not sure As always any help would be greatly appreciated

A:Random, repeated BSODs when doing practically anything.

Being that it was a 650W Corsair PSU (meaning, either the TX650, TX650 V2, HX650, or even the AX650), it was definitely not caused by the PSU unless it was brand new and also defective.

What PSU did you replace it with? Make and model?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/290827-random-repeated-bsods-when-doing-practically-anything.html
Relevancy 58.48%

As well as I remember, the first one said that I was trying to use something too old to run on my system. After that things were fine for a few days, then it occurred again for no apparent reason. Repetitions have been occurring more and more frequently during all different sorts of applications, sometimes with no application running ... . The bsod message (which goes by faster than I can read it before restart begins) is different each time . This morning the system crashed again as soon as I brought up Firefox. I restarted in safe mode with networking and it crashed again. I restarted in normal Windows mode and it has stayed up for four hours without any problem. This is the usual scenario. sigh. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Muchas gracias, granny v

A:repeated bsods with rest periods

Welcome to the forum.
Virus Check:Make scans with these tools below:TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility Free Download | Kaspersky Lab US
Online Virus Scanner Eset
Application conflict:Reduce the start-up items. This will help avoid software conflicts:Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Clean Startup in Windows 7
System File CheckerThe SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker scans the integrity of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible. If you have modified your system files as in theming explorer/system files, running sfc /scannow will revert the system files to it's default state.Link to full tutorial: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Run Disk Check in Windows 7Run this on your Hard Drive(s). This will show you how to run Check Disk or chkdsk in Windows 7 to check a selected hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it. With both boxes checked for all HDDs and with Automatically fix file system errors. Post back your logs for the checks after finding them using Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer LogLink to full tutorial: Disk Check
Remove:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Norton Bootable Recovery Tool Wizard Public:Start Menu\Programs\Norton Bootable Recovery Tool Wizard Public
Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public:Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public
Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make full scans separately:Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase
Help protect your PC with Microsoft Security Essentials
Malwarebytes Free

Note
Do not start the trial version of MalwareBytes

Also take a look at: Good & Free System Security Combination
Use Crystal Disk Info to upload a screenshot of your Hard Drives (s).Then test your Hard Drives (s) running a Hard Drive Diag.

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitorHWMonitor CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting
Speccy - System Information - Free DownloadPlease upload a summary tab using Speccy. Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/308481-repeated-bsods-rest-periods.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello community Seeing how nicely people unversed in technical matters are and different - BSODs Repeated actions freezing being treated on this forum has encouraged me in seeking help here For I m a retiree and calling me low-brow in technical issues would be the understatement of the year The trouble began with the computer Repeated BSODs and freezing - different actions freezing I d to pull the plug to shut it down Two days later the same And then the blue screens started This is what I did before before I came to the forum activating lt Driver Verifier gt installing BlueScreenView and using lt windbg gt to have a look at the dump files to no avail of course J After the third lt btnetBus sys gt ocurrence I disposed of a bluetooth software called Blue Soleil I replaced Avira with MSE And I deinstalled a software called lt Downloadhelper gt which I used when crashing once again I m gratuful for any advice It would even be helpful to know whether this is a hardware or a software problem

A:Repeated BSODs and freezing - different actions

Welcome aboard.

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/269952-repeated-bsods-freezing-different-actions.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Using WhoCrashed.

Determined BSODs coming from ntoskrnl.exe.

Crashing about once a week, generally at night.

Have run extensive memory tests (MemTest and Windows) with no errors.

Have updated all possible drivers.

Uploading files here in hopes someone can help identify.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated as I can not afford any additional hair loss.

A:NTOSKRNL.EXE - Repeated BSODs - Could use some assistance

I am a big fan of Nir Sofer's work, BUT blueScreenView more often than not, doesn't point out the correct causes. Similarly Who crashed is even worse.

I prefer to use WinDbg (the Windows Debugging Tools) to read the memory dumps. It is the Gold standard for those of us that do this and often will give us the answer by itself. (we don't need the full jcgriff2 report each time).

Your 3 crashes were caused by memory corruption. Probably because of your 2005 asacpi.sys file. It is a huge cause of crashes. In any case we cant investigate the underlying cause until it is updated.

Asacpi.sys

The pre 2009 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause.

Quote:
Please visit this link: Asus tek computer inc. -support- drivers and download p7p55d le

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P5K-VM

Scroll down to the utilities category, then scroll down to the "atk0110 driver for windowsxp/vista/windows 7 32&64-bit" (it's about the 12th item down).

Download and install it.

Go to c:\windows\system32\drivers to check and make sure that the asacpi.sys file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (not before).

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/229047-ntoskrnl-exe-repeated-bsods-could-use-some-assistance.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello everyone thank you for taking the time to visit this post and offer your consideration In the last several hours my main computer has been dipping into increasingly more critical instability The computer has had a number of relatively minor and infrequent issues during start-up for the last few months but nothing Windows in bit 7 BSODs Repeated consistent and 64 I was unable to work around or which were truly problematic Last night however it suffered a BSOD while attempting to load up a game Several hours later it suffered another BSOD while it was unattended In the hours since then it has suffered more BSODs on a fairly consistent schedule regardless of whether or not it is in use or as far as I can Repeated and consistent BSODs in Windows 7 64 bit tell what programs or processes are in use at the moment In addition my main anti-malware software MalwareBytes Anti-Malware Free edition has developed a persistent error since this morning It will cause an intractable unescapable hang in the system at a certain point in every attempt to scan forcing me to make a hard reset of the computer The latest BSOD at time of writing produced this error message upon start-up Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP FFFFF FC CD BCP FFFFFFFFC D BCP CFFA BCP FFFFF F B OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Ryan AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml The dmp file will be attached to this post in a zip folder The xml file could not be found or retrieved My system information - Windows Home Premium Home Edition - ST AS SATA Disk Device GB - AMD Phenom II X T Processor GHz - ATI Radeon HD That is unfortunately all the information I can glean with my limited knowledge I can report that EVEREST Home Edition lists my Motherboard as Unknown but that and it's CPU type x MHz and System Memory MB are all the program reports in regards to the Motherboard If there is any more information I can provide please let me know Thank you again for your time

A:Repeated and consistent BSODs in Windows 7 64 bit

Hi

to the Bleeping Computers forum.

This is the error code you had received

Bug Check 0x7A: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

Technical explanation about this stop code : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff559211(v=vs.85).aspx

Usual causes : Hard disk failure , loose cabling , buggy SATA controller driver and in some cases malware infection especially Rootkits.

Please follow the below steps.

Change Hard disk SATA cable. Also reset the power cable.

Run full surface scan on the hard drive.

Download Seatool For DOS from the below link.

http://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/item/seatools-dos-master/

Burn the downloaded ISO to a blank CD.

http://knowledge.seagate.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/201431en

Boot from the disc and run a long test with it. Report whether it detects any errors during the test. If it detects any bad sectors during the test, may offer to repair them at the end of scan. Please cancel the repairs and post a reply here instead.

Report your findings after doing the above steps. Depending on the health condition of your hard drive, i will provide the next steps.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/502124/repeated-and-consistent-bsods-in-windows-7-64-bit/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello New to the Forums here but I've lurked for awhile gleaning valuable information I'm having ALOT of BSODs lately especially when playing online games Diablo and City of Heroes I but mostly 0x03B, - Repeated BSODs varies can play them for awhile but then after a few hours I start having BSODs even after Repeated BSODs - mostly 0x03B, but varies restarting and logging back onto Windows Health report and Dump files are attached My system specs are Win x OEM System is about years old Reinstalled OS and games last month in an attempt to stop blue screens Alienware Area ALX Currently having issues installing Net Always crashes during installation I am running MS Security Essentials I have a hardware firewall part of my router so Windows firewall is disabled I've run Memtestx continuously for successful runs no errors I've run SFC scannow with no errors reported I've downloaded DriverHive and updated all drivers I've downloaded and installed Core Temp and attached the file of temps logged while playing the games and other tasks all core temps were below C I am about to toss my computer out the window Please help

A:Repeated BSODs - mostly 0x03B, but varies

Problem Devices:
Code:
High Definition Audio Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0040&SUBSYS_14622840&REV_1001\5&1BFCEC87&0&0001 This device is disabled.
High Definition Audio Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0040&SUBSYS_14622840&REV_1001\5&317CD945&0&0001 This device is disabled.
Were the above intentional? If so, please explain the troubleshooting steps.
Many of your crashes were DirectX/graphics card related. DirectX comes installed with Windows, so this may indicate Windows corruption. It may also be that you have corrupted drivers or a graphics card hardware problem.
If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

Check Windows for corruption. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker up to three times to fix all errors with a restart in between each. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations. Use OPTION THREE of SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to provide us with the sfcdetails.txt file if errors occur.
Follow the steps for Diagnosing basic problems with DirectX. To re-install your display card drivers as outlined in the DirectX link, use the following steps.
Download the drivers you want for your display card(s)
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Uninstall a program
For NVIDIA:Uninstall the NVIDIA Graphics Driver (this should uninstall all NVIDIA software and drivers)
Restart your computer
Make sure NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver, NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player, NVIDIA HD Audio Driver, and NVIDIA PhysX System Software are not still listed under Uninstall a program through Control Panel
If any remain of the above, uninstall one at a time
If asked to restart after uninstalling any of the above, do so, and continue uninstalling any remaining NVIDIA items until all are removed

Restart your computer after uninstalling drivers for all display cards
Install the driver you selected for the display cards once Windows starts

Remember to try multiple versions of the graphics drivers, download them fresh, and install the freshly downloaded drivers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/236607-repeated-bsods-mostly-0x03b-but-varies.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi there everyone at techsupport Well Am Gautam from INdia Ok here goes my story I have a ASUS P C Delux motherboard - days back i started to get the usual blue screen of death saying that quot DRIVER IRQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL quot then some memory dump and i have to restart my Repeated card BSODs, fault ? at NIC PC Repeated BSODs, NIC card at fault ? And after booting the dialogue box on the windows screen said quot Windows has encountered a serious error the device quot Asus Repeated BSODs, NIC card at fault ? v Pro seems to be responsible quot etc But then i noticed a very unusual activity with my network card I have a cable connection with a modem installed My Lan card is com Gigabit C on board So at many times i used Repeated BSODs, NIC card at fault ? to get the error quot Network cable unplugged quot even when the modem Lan led kept on The surprising thing was that when i used to get this unplugged error the modem cable LAN led didnt went off which made me think that there is no physical disconnection of the cable with the lan card SO when i used to get this uplugged error i have to disable the lan card and enable it once again which allowed me to surf for around - minutes and then again the error poped up And the important thing is that sometimes while enabling the card my screen used to go blank for a second and another blue screen used o come saying that STOP error PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA Some problematic file pciide sys encountered error i dont exactly know what was there on the screen So i thought that might be my onbard LAN and AGP-PCI i have a pci based asus mb card would be having some IRQ conflict SO i moved my PCI display card to another slot and now my windows system information application says quot IRQ Com Gigabit LOM C OK quot and quot IRQ NVIDIA GeForce MX MX OK quot But nothing helped SO i fianlly disabled my LAN card and intalled the modem using the USB cable After installing the drivers for the modem and doing the necessary settings i have my internet connection up and running without any disconnections or crashes NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED IS MY ONBOARD NIC CARD FAULTY IF YES THEN HOW SHOULD I CONFIRM IT SO THAT I CAN SEND MY MOTHERBOARD FOR REPLACEMENT Though i tried enabling the onboard lan card which obviously now shows cable unplugged as i have connected my modem through usb and still the PC doesnt crashes Kindly give me some feedback as i want to know the root cause of this problem as to why i was getting BSOD s and system freezes when my modem was connected to my on board NIC THanks waiting for ur reply Gautam nbsp

A:Repeated BSODs, NIC card at fault ?

welcome to techspot.

NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED????? IS MY ONBOARD NIC CARD FAULTY?? IF YES, THEN HOW SHOULD I CONFIRM IT SO THAT I CAN SEND MY MOTHERBOARD FOR REPLACEMENT??Click to expand...

the errors you reported are the result of a hardware problem. run the computer in each of the following configurations until you get a system error or the machine runs flawlessly for a day or two:
-with the onboard NIC on and connected to the modem
-with the onboard NIC on but not connected to anything
-with the onboard NIC disabled in your bios

at a glance, it seems likely that your problems were caused by faulty hardware, but these steps are important for diagnosing the problem.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/repeated-bsods-nic-card-at-fault.24990/
Relevancy 58.48%

Well, my pc BSOD's basically whenever I touch it or move it at all, and sometimes, often times, I'll just come home to a bsod. And often, I will have to boot the pc up 11 or 12 times before it will actually boot up and quit crashing in the middle. Also, I know when my pc is going to crash sometimes, because sometimes it literally chirps. Little chirps at around 1.5 second intervals, then it crashes.

I've included the bsod below... id prefer if my pc did not do that, especially fail to boot so many times. I've ran chkdsk, and its found stuff, but that takes about 20-30 min and i dont want to have to keep doing that. Any advice would be great.

A:bsods, repeated boot crashing...

Start troubleshooting this by opening the case and cleaning out all the dust and debris and check all the connecting wires to be solidly plugged in to where thay are

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsods-repeated-boot-crashing.86728/
Relevancy 58.48%

Well, my pc BSOD's basically whenever I touch it or move it at all, and sometimes, often times, I'll just come home to a bsod. And often, I will have to boot the pc up 11 or 12 times before it will actually boot up and quit crashing in the middle. Also, I know when my pc is going to crash sometimes, because sometimes it literally chirps. Little chirps at around 1.5 second intervals, then it crashes.

I've included the bsod below... id prefer if my pc did not do that, especially fail to boot so many times. I've ran chkdsk, and its found stuff, but that takes about 20-30 min and i dont want to have to keep doing that. Any advice would be great.

A:bsods, repeated boot crashing...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329284

Read through. It will give you some things to look into.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsods-repeated-boot-crashing.622816/
Relevancy 58.48%

After installing Windows updates I got an onscreen message that an update was available for Adobe Air Was not familiar with this program so checked it out it BSODs updating Air Adobe after Repeated seemed valid so I installed the update Shortly thereafter I got a BSOD Restarted the computer in safe mode tried to uninstall Adobe Air using Control Panel Programs amp Features Repeated BSODs after updating Adobe Air got an error message to the effect that I could not uninstall without Administrator privilieges which is very strange since I am only user and AM the Administrator My husband suggested just going into the C drive in My Computer and deleting it the old fashioned way which I did Also deleted Air from Recycle Bin so it should be GONE At first it seemed to solve the problem computer started up as normal and I was able to go into other programs However BSOD returned My husband restarted and ran Norton Quick Scan then restarted again computer started up but soon returned to BSOD On one of these forays I noticed something about a corruppted driver but it did not stay on the blue screen long enough to determine what it said Now computer turns on but even Windows open screen does not come up This is a brand new Lenovo X Carbon A one without actual FN keys -- these are the adaptive type so not really sure that clicking on repeated F is leading to Safe Mode in any case computer appears to turn itself off after a couple of minutes Now I really don't know what to do -- I would suspect a defect in the computer but it seemed to be working fine prior to update of Adobe Air Right now I'd be satisfied just to be able to get into Safe Mode Any ideas

A:Repeated BSODs after updating Adobe Air

Hi

As the issue started after a Windows update and an Adobe AIR update, i would recommend restoring the system to a date prior to this happened. 

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/700-system-restore.html

Let us know whether it helps.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/534703/repeated-bsods-after-updating-adobe-air/
Relevancy 57.62%

*I have read the BSOD posting guide but cannot get my system to stay on long enough to carry the instructions out.*

I have been having repeated BSODs with the following errors:

Bad_pool_caller
dxgmms1.sys
NTFS.sys
win32k.sys
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I am a complete novice when it comes to updating drivers etc but I have managed to update my motherboard BIOS to the most recent version (with no luck). I am unable to attempt to update my video drivers as I experience a BSOD before I have a chance to access the internet.

I am running a Windows 7 64 bit desktop with a ATI HD4xxx (I forget exactly which) graphics card.

If there is any other information I should post please let me know and I'll do my best to get it.

Thanks in advance.

A:Repeated BSODs with a variety of error codes

I see possible video, HDD and RAM problems listed. Other underlying hardware may be causing problems.

Can your system stay up in SAFEMODE?

Tap the F8 key repeatedly during boot-up. Select Safemode w/ Networking. You can run the BSOD file collection app from there, if possible.

If not, run hardware diagnostics.

Run memtest86+ - http://www.techsupportforum.com/2863029-post5.html

Run HDD diags -
- http://www.carrona.org/hddiag.html
- http://www.techsupportforum.com/2828431-post7.html
- Drive diagnostic utilities compendium - TechSpot OpenBoards

Start with SeaTools for DOS.

Download this ISO - http://www.seagate.com/staticfiles/s...sDOS223ALL.ISO

Burn ISO to CD with ImgBurn --> The Official ImgBurn Website

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/repeated-bsods-with-a-variety-of-error-codes-577615.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hello,
So glad to have found this forum and hope to get some input. My laptop has occasionally failed to start up (BSOD at boot) but eventually restarts correctly (after a hard restart or two) sometimes saying it is running a diagnostic and starting in a previous state. But this morning it BSODed on me a dozen times. I backed up all my data to an external drive and got the SFdebugfiles (attached). Hope you can tell me something about possible causes. Any and all input greatly appreciated!
JuliaB

A:repeated BSODs at boot, then works again fine for a while

Originally Posted by juliab

Hello,
So glad to have found this forum and hope to get some input. My laptop has occasionally failed to start up (BSOD at boot) but eventually restarts correctly (after a hard restart or two) sometimes saying it is running a diagnostic and starting in a previous state. But this morning it BSODed on me a dozen times. I backed up all my data to an external drive and got the SFdebugfiles (attached). Hope you can tell me something about possible causes. Any and all input greatly appreciated!
JuliaB

Hi JuliaB & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

Unfortunately, the SF Diagnostic file which you have attached is empty. Please re run the tool for at least 15 minutes or till the program says FINISHED.

Attach the SF Diagnostic file in your next post .

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/50674-repeated-bsods-boot-then-works-again-fine-while.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hello This problem started happening somewhat recently and at first I suspected it was the result of an old HDD After replacing the Hard drive and performing a clean install of Windows Home Premium the problem persisted I then found out that some of my RAM could be problematic so I removed all the sticks and tested them one by one during the boot process with MemTest only using while BSODs playing most Repeated video games two of them for now Which were deemed at passing The problem still Repeated BSODs while playing most video games persisted and through a little bit of Repeated BSODs while playing most video games research online I heard that it was possible that my motherboard's RealTek audio drivers could be conflicting with the latest Nvidia HD Audio drivers After uninstalling Nvidia's drivers the problem continued to persist Unfortunately I performed another clean install of Windows last night which erased my previous dmp files but I un fortunately got a new error this morning SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED x e Caused by driver usbhub sys Caused by address usbhub sys d f The error rarely seems to occur during any other moments other than while playing videogames oddly enough everything seems fine while playing - I'll be receiving - FPS I'm not sure if it is relevant to the error at hand but I seem to be encountering massive dips in FPS as well where my games that normally run at will drop to - FPS Prior to the x e errors I was receiving BSODs which involved paging files as well Any help regarding this would be much appreciated as I'm pretty much at my wit's end here As requested the SF Diagnostic Tool's copy of all info and dump logs If any further information is needed let me know

A:Repeated BSODs while playing most video games

The BSOD is being caused by your Logitech webcam drivers:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff880056034c9, fffff88003145818, fffff88003145070}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lvbflt64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvbflt64.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
---------
Driver Reference Table - lvbflt64.sys

Please update the driver from here: Support + Downloads

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284683-repeated-bsods-while-playing-most-video-games.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hey all,

Hoping you can make sense of why after about a year of no problems, I am now getting repeated BSODs while doing a wide variety of high, medium, and low memory tasks on my original-install OEM Win 7 Home Premium x64 Dell XPS 9100.

I suspected graphics drivers since the problems started up after updating my ATI drivers for my HD 5670. I ran all kinds of memory diagnostics and everything seemed OK. I uninstalled the driver and ATI Catalyst Install Manager, rebooted in safe mode, ran Driver Sweeper, ran CCleaner, rebooted, reinstalled an earlier ATI driver version, and everything was okay for about a week then the BSODs started again today.

Thanks in advance!

A:Repeated BSODs while browsing, gaming, etc. on XPS 9100

I should also add I suspected the ATI drivers because some of the BSODs mention atikmpag.sys, and the monitor occasionally distorts/freezes up with no BSOD and the only solution is a hard reset.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/195867-repeated-bsods-while-browsing-gaming-etc-xps-9100-a.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I've had repeated BSODs for about a month It stopped for about days but then started up again last night They happen seemingly from fltmgr.sys BSODs ntfs.sys, Repeated and ntoskrnl.exe, at random It will crash when I'm not there when I'm playing games like League of Legends and DOSBox or when I'm watching YouTube videos It also has crashed when a shutdown order was given also at the end or during of my AVG Anti-Virus scans As far as trying to keep windows updated that is hit and miss I cannot Repeated BSODs from ntfs.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and fltmgr.sys install SP and random updates will fail their installation System Specs Operating System Windows Professional bit Motherboard ASRock K N D Processor AMD Athlon Memory GB Dual-Channel DDR MHz - - - Graphics Card MB GeForce GTX Ti EVGA HDD ST DM - BD ATA Device EDIT I re-installed on a new hard-drive on or around October Attached are the dump records from the diagnostic tool provided by your website Solved Edit Upgraded the MoBo RAM and CPU Re-installed windows Professional bit BSODs no windows update errors no issues at all

A:Repeated BSODs from ntfs.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and fltmgr.sys

Code:
BugCheck 24, {1904fb, fffff88002fbd818, fffff88002fbd080, fffff880010b444e}

Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsTeardownStructures+18e )

Code:
Usual causes: Disk corruption, insufficient physical memory, Device driver, Indexing, Resident antivirus, backup, defrag programs, Disk/Drive failing/failure
Follow these hard-drive diagnostic procedures:Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure
Additional hard-drive tests which can be used:Disk Check
CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World
SeaTools for Windows | Seagate
Post a screenshot of the Crystal Disk Info summary:Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums
Could you upload a .NFO file:

Start > Type: msinfo32 > File, Save

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/267464-repeated-bsods-ntfs-sys-ntoskrnl-exe-fltmgr-sys.html
Relevancy 57.62%

These cursed bluescreencrashes have suddenly appeared and they are driving me crazy because I m no computer guru and my skills are limited So my computer has started crashing every day even twice a day I've got no idea what lies beneth this diabolic behaviour I've done memory tests which havent provided me with annoying BSODs Repeated a beginner troubling any information I'll attach this dump-file here if someone wiser than Repeated annoying BSODs troubling a beginner me could be helpful and say what the problem might be I just want to know whether to drop my computer from the balcony or is it repairable So attached is the SF file which should give information and following info On Wed GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x C Bugcheck code xD xFFFFF FFC E xD x xFFFFF FFC E Error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time So I am helpless I'd be thankful if someone wiser expert could give me hints how to fix this problem Thanks in advance Miksu ps this is my first post please advise if it is missing something or so

A:Repeated annoying BSODs troubling a beginner

Hi

Allot of information is missing from your zip, please follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions Grab All and upload them to the forum.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/291764-repeated-annoying-bsods-troubling-beginner.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I've been having BSoD's for well over a year now once or twice almost every day I've tried multiple times to figure out whats wrong but I dont have ANY dump files I've followed instructions on how to enable them but it still doesn't create a file Im really hoping you all can help me out here The current settings are Page files on both hard drives enabled Set custom page size to MB- MB System managed size and no paging file boxes are unchecked Write an event to system log box checked after dump files file Dump enabled BSoD. No ARE Automatically restart unchecked Debug information set to small memory dump kernal Both settings dont work Overwrite existing file box is greyed out when debug is set to small memory Checked when set to kernal Small and kernal memory dump location set No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled to C Windows Minidump No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled and C Windows Memory DMP I created these folders as they were not present I got a SSD awhile back and use it No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled for my windows However i didnt reformat my other hard drive and windows is still installed on the old one however i boot from the SSD maybe this is some how the problem Im using WhoCrashed from Resplendence Software - Advanced System Tools and Developer Components to force a BSoD when trying to creat a dump file There are NO files in either folder Both on the SSD or old hard drive I've searched many forums now and found others with what seems to be the same problem but with no solutions I would VERY much appreciate the help The BSoD's seem to mostly happen when playing games however they have happened when only using chrome

A:No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled

Wrote stuff that was wrong. Ignore this reply

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/360837-no-dump-file-after-bsod-dump-files-enabled.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi everybody Figured it would be worth trying me nuts! Ultimate/SP1 - driving BSODs Repeated Vista this forum have also posted in DELL forums I've got a DELL Vista Ultimate/SP1 - Repeated BSODs driving me nuts! XPS i with Vista some weeks ago and have been plagued with BSODs I have tried numerous things including restoring the factory image My SB X-Fi sounds card has been a headache breaking lost sound in CS S all along and I ended up uninstalling all Creative drivers and software Sound seems to be ok now with the drivers provided by Vista To the problem I get BSODs when the computer is idle Typically this happens if I start a disk clean defrag or just leave the computer after locking it Winkey L When I return I see the startup screen and when logging in Vista tells me it has recovered from a severe error etc This is now driving me nuts and I hope somebody here can help me I have pasted in the error details at the end of the message I have also attached the minidump file s zipped Hope somebody can get some helpful info out of the dminidump files Regards kostrom Knut Ostrom - Oslo Norway XPS i w Vista Ultimate CPU Q MHz - Gb RAM Nvidia Gt x SLI Enabled Creative SB X-Fi Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP F AC BCP BCP A B BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Knut AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Knut AppData Local Temp WERB tmp version txt

A:Vista Ultimate/SP1 - Repeated BSODs driving me nuts!

Originally Posted by kostrom

Hi everybody!

Figured it would be worth trying this forum (have also posted in DELL forums). I've got a DELL XPS 630i with Vista some weeks ago and have been plagued with BSODs. I have tried numerous things, including restoring the factory image. My SB X-Fi sounds card has been a headache (breaking/lost sound in CS:S+++) all along and I ended up uninstalling all Creative drivers and software. Sound seems to be ok now with the drivers provided by Vista.

To the problem: I get BSODs when the computer is idle! Typically this happens if I start a disk clean, defrag or just leave the computer after locking it (Winkey+L). When I return I see the startup screen and when logging in Vista tells me it has recovered from a severe error etc. This is now driving me nuts and I hope somebody here can help me! I have pasted in the error details at the end of the message. I have also attached the minidump file(s) zipped. Hope somebody can get some helpful info out of the dminidump files!

Regards,
kostrom
Knut Ostrom - Oslo, Norway

XPS 630i w/Vista Ultimate 32
CPU Q6850 @ 3.00 MHz - 4 Gb RAM
Nvidia 8800 Gt x2 SLI Enabled
Creative SB X-Fi

<snipped for clarity>

The Stop 0x50 message indicates that requested data was not in memory. The system generates an exception error when using a reference to an invalid system memory address. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause Stop 0x50 messages.

If you added new hardware recently, remove and replace the hardware to determine if it is causing or contributing to the problem. Run diagnostics software supplied by the hardware manufacturer to determine if the component has failed.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/158607-vista-ultimate-sp1-repeated-bsods-driving-me-nuts.html
Relevancy 57.19%

My computer has been crashing to BSOD repeatedly over the last three days. We had a power outage on Sunday while I was out. Could that have set it off? I must not have had the Dump files settings right because they were not being created until today after I checked the setting again.

Attached is the Dump files. Let me know if I missed anything. Thanks in advance.

Michael Mayer

A:Repeated BSODs over last three days-Power Outage resposible?

Hello mjaymay.

Apparently the latest crash dump is not saying about the reason of the BSOD precisely. So checked your earlier BSOD (two months earlier) which was caused by the network driver. Then matched the drivers date in the latest crash dump, got the result that your network driver is extremely old.

Code:
fffff880`03a00000 fffff880`03a85000 Rt64win7 (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys
Image name: Rt64win7.sys
Timestamp: Fri Jun 10 12:03:15 2011 (4DF1BAAB)
CheckSum: 0008B67F
ImageSize: 00085000
Update it from Realtek

Let us know the results. Will take the further measures depending on the situation.

Also make it sure that your Crucial M4-CT128M4SSD2 SSD is running the the latest firmware.
http://www.crucial.com/support/firmware.aspx

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/293618-repeated-bsods-over-last-three-days-power-outage-resposible.html
Relevancy 57.19%

This is really annoying I own preventing update Windows BSODs 10 work me each to after repeated a Dell Latitude laptop since last year nbsp and most of the times repeated BSODs after each Windows 10 update preventing me to work after a windows update it goes in BSOD or fails to start completely at random mostly when nbsp I am teaching nbsp or I am on a train and need to work on nbsp my laptop The laptop works one day and then the next it does not Dell support has changed hard drive RAMs AC cord and device to no avail The computer passes all repeated BSODs after each Windows 10 update preventing me to work the nbsp tests I am at loss I need to have a reliable machine for work and I think Dell should put more effort in nbsp supporting nbsp their clients I have nbsp put my minidumps and reports here https www dropbox com sh qibbcf rd p e AAAHmMYbZdSgTUUW esuvg ha dl nbsp I hope you can give relevant and final advice Failing that you will hear from my because the amount of work hours I am losing because of this is seriously damaging I look forward to hearing from you soon nbsp with a reliable solution as I am not the only one nbsp having these nbsp recurring problems

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19997128
Relevancy 57.19%

Log is attached. BSOD's seem to occur at random times.

Laptop is a MSI GE70 with the GTX 660M

Processor Intel Core i7-3610QM (up to 3.30GHz, 6MB cache, quad-core, 45W)
Memory 8GB DDR3
Integrated Graphics Intel HD 4000
Discrete Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M
Display 17.3in - 1,920x1,080
Battery Lithium Ion, 49 Whr
Weight 3,057g
Wireless Intel Centrino Wireless-N 135 (802.11bgn)
Storage Western Digital 750GB HDD (WD7500BPKT-22PK4T0)
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit

A:Repeated random BSODs on laptop. Errors differ with each.

This is your latest dump:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8800b9b6a59, fffff880037b6038, fffff880037b5890}

Probably caused by : peauth.sys ( peauth+6aa59 )

---------

7: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Some common problems are exception code 0x80000003. This means a hard
coded breakpoint or assertion was hit, but this system was booted
/NODEBUG. This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have
hardcoded breakpoints in retail code, but ...
If this happens, make sure a debugger gets connected, and the
system is booted /DEBUG. This will let us see why this breakpoint is
happening.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff8800b9b6a59, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: fffff880037b6038, Exception Record Address
Arg4: fffff880037b5890, Context Record Address

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
peauth+6aa59
fffff880`0b9b6a59 2bb7488b7c24 sub esi,dword ptr [rdi+247C8B48h]

EXCEPTION_RECORD: fffff880037b6038 -- (.exr 0xfffff880037b6038)
ExceptionAddress: fffff8800b9b6a59 (peauth+0x000000000006aa59)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 0000000000000000
Parameter[1]: 000000002e4ebb50
Attempt to read from address 000000002e4ebb50

CONTEXT: fffff880037b5890 -- (.cxr 0xfffff880037b5890)
rax=0000000000aba1ca rbx=0000000000000018 rcx=00000000ee3eaa30
rdx=000000003719d84f rsi=09d23008e7ec9a38 rdi=0000000009d23008
rip=fffff8800b9b6a59 rsp=fffff880037b6270 rbp=0000000000000095
r8=00000000aba1ca23 r9=000000008fd43939 r10=00000000ee3eaa30
r11=000000005de11882 r12=fffff880037b63a0 r13=fffff880037b6630
r14=fffffa800c3f11e0 r15=0ffffffffffffff0
iopl=0 ov up ei pl nz na po nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010a06
peauth+0x6aa59:
fffff880`0b9b6a59 2bb7488b7c24 sub esi,dword ptr [rdi+247C8B48h] ds:002b:00000000`2e4ebb50=????????
Resetting default scope

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 0000000000000000

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 000000002e4ebb50

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800030fa100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800030fa1c0
000000002e4ebb50 Nonpaged pool

FOLLOWUP_IP:
peauth+6aa59
fffff880`0b9b6a59 2bb7488b7c24 sub esi,dword ptr [rdi+247C8B48h]

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff880037b6630 to fffff8800b9b6a59

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`037b6270 fffff880`037b6630 : fffff8... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/271866-repeated-random-bsods-laptop-errors-differ-each.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I have been struggling with this problem for months These crashes occur most commonly when I am playing games leading me to believe it was a graphics card problem I cleared all my drivers and x64 Repeated 7 long-term BSODs, problem SP1 Windows did a clean install Only time will tell I attempted to use your blue screen collection program however my computer Repeated BSODs, long-term problem Windows 7 x64 SP1 crashed I shall try again after I post my basic information OS Repeated BSODs, long-term problem Windows 7 x64 SP1 Windows x SP Installed with my computer The computer is roughly months old Motherboard Asus M A LT-M-LE CPU AMD Atholon IIx Video Card ATI Radeon HD Power Supply I am uncertain of the brand however it is Watts It is a Cyber Power PC Gamer Ultra I have tested the memory i've reinstalled most drivers tried to clean the registry This may have been a mistake switched from Avast to MSE uninstalled Daemon I've tried to cover all the bases Repeated BSODs, long-term problem Windows 7 x64 SP1 before posting this I'm going to attach my minidump file and my system report I have been running driver verifier since the th one crash was due to a PC tools antivirus program which I have since removed Unfortunately almost all of the dumps from march through june are gone but I will post more as they occur

A:Repeated BSODs, long-term problem Windows 7 x64 SP1

I successfully ran the collection program

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/repeated-bsods-long-term-problem-windows-7-x64-sp1-584550.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hello Friends I am currently experiencing issues with my computer that has windows installed Recently it has been randomly freezing forcing me to restart it or blue screening When the computer reboots it falls into a repeat cycle of Blue screening into rebooting until the trouble shooting Cycles into Random BSOD Reboots Repeated as PC Computer freezes/BSODs menu is reached I have attempted to do a system restore but the process failed The details of the failure were quot System restore failed to extract the original copy of the directory from the restore point Source ProgramFiles WindowsApps Destenation AppxStaging System Restore ran out of disk space while restoring your files quot After a while of continually restarting my computer it occasionally gets to the log in screen and will either blue screen again or run normally depending on whether or not i'm lucky The attached dump is from yesterday I've had a couple more blue screens since I would appreciate any help Just let me know if you need any more information Thanks YELLYPHISH-Mon zip Random Computer freezes/BSODs into Repeated BSOD Cycles as PC Reboots

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/53263-random-computer-freezes-bsods-into-repeated-bsod-cycles-pc-reboots.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Repeated BSODs, layman's view shows ntoskrnl,exe in most dump files

A:Custom Comp for Microsoft Flight Simulator 10 Repeated BSODs ntoskrnl

Welcome to the forum,

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\GIGABYTE Public:Start Menu\Programs\GIGABYTE Public
Start Menu\Programs\GIGABYTE\AutoGreen Public:Start Menu\Programs\GIGABYTE\AutoGreen Public
Start Menu\Programs\GIGABYTE\ET6 Public:Start Menu\Programs\GIGABYTE\ET6 Public
Gigabyte EasySaver (and EasyTune6 if installed) will cause BSOD's on some Windows 7 systems. Please uninstall it.

Drivers:

Code:
RTCore64.sys Tue Sep 6 18:24:50 2011
RivaTuner/EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner (known BSOD issues w/Win7)

Code:
AppleCharger.sys Wed Nov 2 08:46:00 2011 (4EB0AEE8)
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge driver. See here for details - GIGABYTE ON/OFF Charge [br] May cause BSOD on Win7/8 systems - uninstall to test.

Information
and install Revo Uninstaller.Opt for "Advanced Mode" and uninstall the software (also delete the leftover registry entries).

Follow these-

Quote: Originally Posted by Arc

Get rid of intel rapid storage. Right click on "my computer" icon and click "manage" on the context menu.
It will open the "computer management" window.
Select "Device Manager" in the left pane, It will list all the existing devices up.
Expand "Disc Drives" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
Select one item under it, right click, uninstall.
Continue the process for all items under "Disc Drives"
Now restart the computer. At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate system driver, msahci.sys.

Quote: Originally Posted by Arc

Lately we have experienced some issues with the latest driver. Install the 314.22 WHQL only. Uninstall All nvidia items in Control Panel > Programs and features3D Vision Control Driver
3D Vision Driver
Graphics Driver
HD Audio Driver
PhysX
nvidia Update
(Are you using nvidia chipset drivers? If so, dont uninstall anything other than those are listed).
Now follow Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Boot normally now. Go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers, Download 314.22 WHQL. While installing, Select Custom (Advanced) install. In the next page, follow this settings:
Let us know the results.

------------------------
Reduce the start-up items, Antivirus software is basically whats required. Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Clean Startup in Windows 7
------------------------
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible: Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Type SFC /scannow - read here
Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive for file system errors and bad sectors on it - read here
------------------------
Upload a screenshot using: CrystalDiskInfo For how to upload a screenshot or file, read here
Test your Hard Drive(s) by running: Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure
------------------------
Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+: RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Tip
Pay close attention to Part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors"
Test the RAM with Memtest86+ for at least 7-10 passes. It may take up to 22 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold.

------------------------
Make scans with these tools - TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility Free Download | Kaspersky Lab US
Online Virus Scanner Eset
Let us know the results.

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:
Built by: 7601.18229.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130801-1533
Debug session time: Sat Sep 14 00:02:14.772 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:06:01.942
BugCheck A, {100, 2, 0, fffff8000309a6a2}
Probably... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304854-custom-comp-microsoft-flight-simulator-10-repeated-bsods-ntoskrnl.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hi Folks I bought a used computer on ebay a little over a month ago foolish I know and it keeps having the deadly blue screen error The error message seems 7 with error Windows [SOLVED] messages Repeated varying (yikes) BSODs to be different every time but the one consistent thing is that it seems to know when I'm working on something I don't want to lose but not any one particular software I don't know if anyone [SOLVED] Repeated BSODs Windows 7 with varying error messages (yikes) here can help but I would really love it if this was figured out I've been pretty helpless on my own so far [SOLVED] Repeated BSODs Windows 7 with varying error messages (yikes) Here's the computer's info OS Windows -bit OEM version Computer was purchased new in March and OS has not been reinstalled afaik I bought used in july CPU - GHz Core i QM Sandy Bridge Video card - GeForce M w GB DDR Graphics Memory Computer is a Dell XPS L X I've attached a zip file with the dmp files and other things recommended Let me know if you can help Right now I feel pretty stupid for buying this computer Thanks

A:[SOLVED] Repeated BSODs Windows 7 with varying error messages (yikes)

First post, I didn't realize it was a laptop till I checked the specs (and the ever so obvious "XPS").

On a fairly new laptop like this, I wouldn't think it was hardware related...

Run memtest86 (download the iso from their site, boot from disk) to check the RAM. It's usually the RAM on a laptop that goes first. Otherwise, I would suspect your Windows install. If it's that new (to you), you probably don't have a lot of personal files on there...

The OEM install of the OS should be usable again, I give it a "fresh kick in the pants". :)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-repeated-bsods-windows-7-with-varying-error-messages-yikes-597716.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello guys..I have doubts about my friends BSOD errors..

I saw that the corrupted module is display card drivers module... but i dont want to say wrong things to him..

can u help me?

here are the analys results....

A:Need Help Dump Results Included...

I agree that your friend needs to uninstall, and reinstall with the latest display drivers. If your friend is already using the latest drivers, then maybe using an older version will help.

You might also want to test his ram as per this thread HERE

Regards Howard

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/need-help-dump-results-included.36310/
Relevancy 55.47%

can someone tell me why?

A:BSOD dump included

Code:
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
Disable Driver Verifier and tell us if you continue to get BSOD's.?
Remove ESET using its removal tool: Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase
Replace with Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes which are recommended from a strict BSOD perspective. Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated. Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware FreeGood and Free system security combination

Information
DO NOT start the free trial of MalwareBytes. Unselect the option when prompted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/287069-bsod-dump-included.html
Relevancy 55.47%

hey guys, new guy here

here's my problem: as of a week, I keep getting bluescreens when I start up memory intensive programs, like Saint's Row II or Assassins Creed II

I'm running a Sony VAIO vgn-ar71s with all the original parts.

the bluescreens are: Memory_management, dxgkrnl.sys and Ntfs.sys

thanks in advance!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/3-different-bluescreens-dump-included-506057.html
Relevancy 55.47%

why it crashed? thx

A:Crash (dump included)

Your Intel HD Graphics driver is blamed, please update it using the Intel Update Utility
Intel? Driver Update Utility

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000007E, {c0000005, 8f798015, b1874ce0, b18748c0}

Probably caused by : igdkmd32.sys ( igdkmd32+173015 )

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Some common problems are exception code 0x80000003. This means a hard
coded breakpoint or assertion was hit, but this system was booted
/NODEBUG. This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have
hardcoded breakpoints in retail code, but ...
If this happens, make sure a debugger gets connected, and the
system is booted /DEBUG. This will let us see why this breakpoint is
happening.
Arguments:
Arg1: c0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 8f798015, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: b1874ce0, Exception Record Address
Arg4: b18748c0, Context Record Address

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
igdkmd32+173015
8f798015 8b9190000000 mov edx,dword ptr [ecx+90h]

EXCEPTION_RECORD: b1874ce0 -- (.exr 0xffffffffb1874ce0)
ExceptionAddress: 8f798015 (igdkmd32+0x00173015)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 00000000
Parameter[1]: 00000090
Attempt to read from address 00000090

CONTEXT: b18748c0 -- (.cxr 0xffffffffb18748c0)
eax=00000000 ebx=00000001 ecx=00000000 edx=00000002 esi=b1874e6c edi=b1874ff4
eip=8f798015 esp=b1874da8 ebp=b1875000 iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na po cy
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010283
igdkmd32+0x173015:
8f798015 8b9190000000 mov edx,dword ptr [ecx+90h] ds:0023:00000090=????????
Resetting default scope

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: NULL_CLASS_PTR_DEREFERENCE

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 00000000

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 00000090

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 82dae848
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 82d8de20

FOLLOWUP_IP:
igdkmd32+173015
8f798015 8b9190000000 mov edx,dword ptr [ecx+90h]

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 8f7988c7 to 8f798015

STACK_TEXT:
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
b1875000 8f7988c7 8b8f1b90 b187593c 00000000 igdkmd32+0x173015
b187527c 8f78d5ce 8b8f1b90 b187593c b1875508 igdkmd32+0x1738c7
b18756c8 8f79a7b2 8b8f1b90 b187593c 00000002 igdkmd32+0x1685ce
b1875980 8f7860e4 857ee008 00000001 8b7bfb28 igdkmd32+0x1757b2
b1875994 8f785fb3 9017c6e0 b18759b4 00000000 igdkmd32+0x1610e4
b18759b8 8f789997 9017c6e0 b1875ac0 8b930320 igdkmd32+0x160fb3
b18759d0 8f64ba7c 8e455000 b1875ac0 00000000 igdkmd32+0x164997
b1875a00 8f64bddc 8e455000 b1875ac0 00000058 igdkmd32+0x26a7c
b1875bc8 8f64c617 8e455000 00000001 00000002 igdkmd32+0x26ddc
b1875c30 8ff7dd66 8e455000 ffffffff 00000001 igdkmd32+0x27617
b1875c54 8ff7ec9b 8e467ae8 8e455000 ffffffff dxgkrnl!DpiDxgkDdiSetPowerState+0x36
b1875c80 8ff7ea64 8e46a920 00000001 00000005 dxgkrnl!DpiFdoSetAdapterPowerSta... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/167334-crash-dump-included.html
Relevancy 54.61%

why did i get this bsod?

A:BSOD (DUMP file included)

Your dump blame Kaspersky (klif.sys) and a WinMount software

-Remove WinMount

You are using an old version of Kaspersky
The kl1.sys and klif.sys BSODs were known issues in the older 11.0.1.xxx versions, update to 11.0.2.556(with patch b) by uninstalling the current version and download the latest one

-Uninstall completly Kaspersky
-Install new version
Product Updates

Code:
BugCheck A, {89f2aff8, ff, 1, 82c841ed}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for WMDrive.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for WMDrive.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klif.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klif.sys
Probably caused by : WMDrive.sys ( WMDrive+860 )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/131424-bsod-dump-file-included.html
Relevancy 54.61%

My computer often shut down by it self when not in use. It might be a windows sleep issue, but i have yet to figure out whats causing this behavor. Can anyone point me in a direction by the log files attached?

Thanks for taking the time to help!

A:BSOD - when idle, zip dump included

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800e9f0860, fffff80000b9c3d8, fffffa8009793010}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for EtronHub3.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for EtronHub3.sys
Probably caused by : EtronHub3.sys

---------
0: kd> !irp fffffa8009793010
Irp is active with 6 stacks 4 is current (= 0xfffffa80097931b8)
No Mdl: No System Buffer: Thread 00000000: Irp stack trace.
cmd flg cl Device File Completion-Context
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-00000000

Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000

>[ 16, 2] 0 0 fffffa800e476050 00000000 00000000-00000000
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rtwlanu.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlanu.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlanu.sys
\Driver\RtlWlanu
Args: 00015400 00000001 00000004 00000003
[ 16, 2] 0 e1 fffffa800e8e2800 00000000 00000000-00000000 pending
\Driver\vwifibus
Args: 00015400 00000001 00000004 00000003
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-fffffa80075820e0

==============================================
0: kd> lmvm EtronHub3
start end module name
fffff880`05923000 fffff880`05930f00 EtronHub3 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: EtronHub3.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\EtronHub3.sys
Image name: EtronHub3.sys
Timestamp: Fri Aug 05 04:00:28 2011 (4E3B167C)
CheckSum: 0000FAC3
ImageSize: 0000DF00
Update the drivers below:

Driver Reference Table
Driver Reference Table

Sometimes drivers remain, not completely uninstalled. Follow this tutorial for complete removal of drivers of the particular program: How to

Perform a Clean boot:Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Reduce items at start-up. No software except anti-virus is required plus doing this improves the time for logging into windows:How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Post back results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/350820-bsod-when-idle-zip-dump-included.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi.. recently brought a new pc with the following specs:
920 @ 3.8 ghz
Asus P6TD Deluxe
6 GB DDR 1600 Corsair
Asus Xonar D2
ATI 5870.

but been having a bsod of 0x00000124..well i say bsod, screen goes grey/black lines in middle of WoW(found the error code via bluescreenview, presuming after a google search that found you guys thats it the overclock not being as stable as i thought? have reverted to stock for now, but still would like some inport, have also e-mailed the company i brought it off, but as it's the weekend thought it'd give this a shot dump is below.
103009-16536-01.rar

A:Bsod: 0x00000124 Dump included.

Quote: Originally Posted by Carlow

Hi.. recently brought a new pc with the following specs:
920 @ 3.8 ghz
Asus P6TD Deluxe
6 GB DDR 1600 Corsair
Asus Xonar D2
ATI 5870.

but been having a bsod of 0x00000124..well i say bsod, screen goes grey/black lines in middle of WoW(found the error code via bluescreenview, presuming after a google search that found you guys thats it the overclock not being as stable as i thought? have reverted to stock for now, but still would like some inport, have also e-mailed the company i brought it off, but as it's the weekend thought it'd give this a shot dump is below.
103009-16536-01.rar

Hi carlow and welcome to sevenforums

this dump was caused by hardware. either an incompatible device or bad driver.

I assume you are not

Over clocking

Running a RAID

download and run an app like memtestgx86 preferably overnight

Update the bios,

run a system file check byt typing cmd in search>right click and run as admin.
type sfc /scannow

let us know if this doesnt help
Ken
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\103009-16536-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*d:\symbols*Symbol information
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a62000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c9fe50
Debug session time: Fri Oct 30 16:42:16.643 2009 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:09.502
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8006eaf038, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware

---------

4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8006eaf038, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0357e6f0 fffff800`02d1ca89 : fffffa80`06eaf010 fffffa80`05517b60 00000000`0000000a 00000000`00000001 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x6c
fffff880`0357ec10 fffff800`02bfe547 : fffffa80`06eaf010 fffff800`02c775f8 fffffa80`05517b60 00000002`00000005 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x49
fffff880`0357ec40 fffff800`02b66b95 : fffff800`02cd9360 fffffa80`06e97188 fffffa80`06e97180 fffffa80`0551... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/33887-bsod-0x00000124-dump-included.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Please someone analyze this dump file caused BSOD:

A:Bsod =( [dump file included]

BUMP!
Please someone analyze it

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/141821-bsod-dump-file-included.html
Relevancy 54.61%
A:BSOD (DUMP file included)

BSOD caused by a Kaspersky product(kl1.sys), This is a know problem in the older versions. Uninstall the product using the Removal tool then download the latest version 11.0.2.556
Product Updates

Code:
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\kl1.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for kl1.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for kl1.sys
Probably caused by : kl1.sys ( kl1+422df )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/129903-bsod-dump-file-included.html