Frequent BSOD - new Lenovo T410 laptop

Q: Frequent BSOD - new Lenovo T410 laptop

System information:

- Lenovo T410
- Bought December 2010
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit OEM
- Hitachi 500 GB hard drive
- NVIDIA NVS 3100m Optimus Graphics 512MB DDR3 with AMT
- 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1067MHz SODIMM Memory (2 DIMM) + I installed another 4 GB

I have not reinstalled the OS. The laptop had BSOD's right out of the box. They are unpredictable and occur 1-4 times per day. I disabled the switchable graphics, which seemed to reduce the frequency of the BSODs a little. I've updated the system via Lenovo's System Update tool. I called Lenovo's technical service and they ran through their stock checks and it didn't help.

I've attached the dump and system file collection + system diagnostics.

Thanks for any insight,
Dave

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Frequent BSOD - new Lenovo T410 laptop

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Frequent BSOD - new Lenovo T410 laptop

Hi davevoyageur and Welcome.

For a stable set up your Ram should ideally be matched. Same Manufacturer. Type. Model. Size. Batch. Timings. Etc..
Have you tried uninstalling the one stick and seeing if the blue screens continue?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/144609-frequent-bsod-new-lenovo-t410-laptop.html
Relevancy 83.42%

I have been getting regularly occurring BSODs with various errors. Looking for help please.
The dump output from BSOD program and performance monitor data are attached.

The system is:
Laptop
Lenovo T410
Current OS is Windows 7 and is the one that came with the system.
System is 3 or 4 years old.

The BSODs seem to occur during heavy browser usage. Having multiple tabs opened and switching back and forth between tabs, the browser, and desktop apps. But almost always (if not always), when I am in a browser window.

Thanks,

Paul T.

A:BSOD Lenovo T410

Additional info ... The internet browser being used seems to be unimportant. I get BSODs with Chrome, Firefox and IE.

Paul T.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-lenovo-t410-761169.html
Relevancy 82.56%

I need some help please I keep getting Consistant I5 BSOD T410 Lenovo a BSOD like clockwork on my Laptop The Laptop can run in safe mode with no issues Tested this last night and this it was still on this morning I initially thought it was the ram so I removed the onboard Gb and replaced it with a new chip Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410 I thought it Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410 was the video drivers so I tried all Lenovo's recommended Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410 drivers but it doesnt work cause according to the drivers I dont have a graphics card I reloaded windows to bit by doing a clean install and have not loaded any other drivers except the ones thats generic by windows I am clueless as I have tried every angle possible Anyone pls Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP C C C BCP F EA BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Danie AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt

A:Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP
We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter

When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/225684-consistant-bsod-lenovo-i5-t410.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Hi there, I have attached the grab all data in the hope someone will be able to advise.

My laptop has been giving BSOD for months now, Iv'e uploaded a multitude of drivers and performed registry cleaning etc

It happens without much warning apart from a very short freeze, I really need to sort it out as I have important university work to complete!

Hope you can help and thank you in advance

Sam

A:Random BSOD Lenovo T410 WER-70590-0.sysdata.xml

Welcome to the Forum.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
Daemon Tools/Alchohol is known to cause BSODs:
How to remove sptd.sys from system
Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public:Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.20512 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Usra\Downloads\sam699\SF_22-02-2014\022214-19172-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.18247.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0324e000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`034916d0
Debug session time: Sat Feb 22 15:12:52.272 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:03:26.505
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff800032ccc3f}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SYMNETS.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SYMNETS.SYS
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
Norton is a known cause of BSOD's. Please remove it for testing purpose. Use Microsoft Security Essentials.

Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other security software:

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Malwarebytes - Free

Good and Free system security combination.

Scan with Kaspersky TDSSKiller:Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller

ESET online scanner: Free Online Virus Scanner | ESET

Reduce items at start-up: Startup Programs - Change

Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

Run a System file check (SFC): SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Post screenshot(s) of your Hard Drive(s) using Crystal Disk Info Software: CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World

Run a Hard Drive test: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/313457-seatools-dos-windows-how-use.html

Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive(s): Disk Check

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Keep us posted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/322896-random-bsod-lenovo-t410-wer-70590-0-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 79.98%

I was trying to go thrue non working drivers and it popped up one bad thing acpi\pnpocof\1 dosent have a driver?? I don't have a clue what this is or I could fix it. Anyone please help win 7 pro 32 bit intel core 5 on a Lenovo thinkpad T-410 -2537

A:Get a error on laptop needs driver for acpi\pnpocof\1 Lenovo t410-2537

I recommend that you post in the Win 7 forum since this is a Vista forum.

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/302265-get-error-laptop-needs-driver-acpi-pnpocof-1-lenovo-t410-2537-a.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hello Everyone Odd thing to after 520 ssd on intel series Lenovo win7proSP1 upgrade T410 BSOD i've experienced yesterday upgraded lenovo t laptop to intel ssd drive GB and decided to instal win pro with integrated sp In BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series the post installation stage while setting username and computer name computer crashed with BSOD It happen - times Even booting in the safe mode i experienced times complete freeze where i had to manually power off laptop I continued installing drivers BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series on notebook and seams that issue is no longer present I have different problem now windows shuts down unexpectedly without any bsod dumps happen also several times in past h In attach you will see in system logs only single entry as i cleared event logs to find last occurrence easily Note that with Hitachi disk that was in laptop before I never experienced bsod true is that i got laptop with installed win proSP on it with all drivers installed I used lenovo system update tool to get all drivers to the system I am suspecting that new hardware intel ssd series might be cause of this or the drivers either on sata controller or on disk according to ssd toolbox firmware on disk is latest Run Disk Full test with Intel ssd toolbox and finished successfully Also checked with malwarebytesand scanned system no issues found Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Malwarebytes Free Anti-Malware amp Internet Security Software Scan Date Scan Time AM Logfile Administrator No Version Malware Database v Rootkit Database v License Free Malware Protection Disabled Malicious Website Protection Disabled Self-protection Disabled OS Windows Service Pack CPU x File System NTFS User refa Scan Type Threat Scan Result Completed Objects Scanned Time Elapsed min sec Memory Enabled Startup Enabled Filesystem Enabled Archives Enabled Rootkits Disabled Heuristics Enabled PUP Enabled PUM Enabled Processes No malicious items detected Modules No malicious items detected Registry Keys No malicious items detected Registry Values No malicious items detected Registry Data No malicious items detected Folders No malicious items detected Files No malicious items detected Physical Sectors No malicious items detected end P S after first BSOD while creating first user and naming pc i decided to name laptop evil

A:BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series

ssd tool full test passed with success

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/339382-bsod-win7prosp1-lenovo-t410-after-upgrade-intel-ssd-520-series.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi everyone,
Need a new laptop for my computer science degree, considered quite a few. Was just wondering if anyone has an oppinion on the Lenovo ThinkPad T410 2516, I would upgrade it as follows:
i5-460m processor
windows 7 home premium 64
3/4GB RAM
320GB 7200rpm hard drive
9 cell battery
Anyone think i should upgrade it differently, I'd like to get it a little cheaper so where if anywhere should i make the cuts in upgrades?
Has anyone got this laptop? is it particularly heavy to carry around?

A:What do you think of the Lenovo ThinkPad T410?

what the difference in 3 and 4GB memory - i would not expect you to use that amount of memory unless you are using some special heavy memory programs

what other choice of CPUs do you have

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/what-do-you-think-of-the-lenovo-thinkpad-t410.957614/
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi My new lenovo K constantly crashes with blue screen when playing Dota but have done that also when surfing Machine came with Win but I updated that for all Windows updates have been done and Nvidia Gtx driver has been updated for latest driver Do you think this is driver problem or hw issue needing repair Attached latest memory dump and Lenovo 8.1 BSOD K450 Win frequent summary for BSOD's Any advice appreciated Unfortunately I cannot attach zipped dump-files will continue trying br Jouni Code Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x d Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff e Caused By Driver Ndu sys Caused By Address Ndu sys c File Description Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring Driver Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version winblue rtm - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe dca Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C WINDOWS Minidump - Lenovo K450 frequent BSOD Win 8.1 - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff aaaf fe Caused By Driver hal dll Caused By Address hal dll ff File Description Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version winblue gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe dca Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x d Parameter ffffffff ffffff e Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff e b Caused By Driver USBXHCI SYS Caused By Address USBXHCI SYS b b File Description USB XHCI Driver Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version winblue rtm - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe dca Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Bug Check Code x e Parameter ffffffff c Parameter fffff beb Parameter Parameter ffffffff ffffffff Caused By Driver USBXHCI SYS Caused By Address USBXHCI SYS File Description USB XHCI Driver Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version winblue rtm - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe dca Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff fe Caused By Driver Rt x sys Caused By Address Rt x sys c File Description Realtek E NDIS -bit Driver Product Name Realtek PCI PCIe Adapters Company Realtek File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe dca Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time

A:Lenovo K450 frequent BSOD Win 8.1

Hello Jouni, and welcome to Eight Forums.

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by afterwards to further help.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/38068-lenovo-k450-frequent-bsod-win-8-1-a.html
Relevancy 67.94%

I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and was wondering where I could get the fingerprint reader, bluetooth and thinkvantage drivers for my Thinkpad. I'm not really sure which drivers to get online.

A:Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Driver Help

Quote: Originally Posted by verbatim20

I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and was wondering where I could get the fingerprint reader, bluetooth and thinkvantage drivers for my Thinkpad. I'm not really sure which drivers to get online.

Hi verbatim, you can find the drivers here Lenovo Support - Download Drivers and Software (GB)? if you need further help post back

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/183853-lenovo-thinkpad-t410-driver-help.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi Can I use Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad T410 in Thinkpad T400?

A:Can I use Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad T410 in T40...

No.  It is a different shape

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Can-I-use-Battery-from-Lenovo-ThinkPad-T410-in-T400/td-p/3316561
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi Guys,

I got Lenovo T410, I installed Windows 7 Ultimate, and it function well besides that I don't have comunication, no WiFi nor by cable. I assume driver is missing. Any suggestion?

Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/388823-communication-driver-lenovo-t410.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I have been chasing an issue with my new Lenovo K450 frequently crashing (6-8 times daily) with random errors displayed on the BSOD.

Lenovo have been zero help thus far after having me re-install Windows from scratch and performing all updates.

I have dozens of minidump files stored.

If anyone here can have a look at the included SF DIAG TOOL info and offer assistance, I would be very thankful.

A:Lenovo K450 Win8 Frequent BSOD

Hi

Please try the below steps.

1. Uninstall GenesysLogic GeneStor.

This driver seems to be directly blamed in the last crash dump.

Code:
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8027f2aebe7, fffff88005fc07c8, fffff88005fc0000}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for GeneStor.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for GeneStor.sys
Probably caused by : GeneStor.sys ( GeneStor+790b )

After uninstalling the driver, disconnect the device from USB port.

2. Update TeamViewer.

Code:

teamviewervpn.sys Thu Dec 13 14:52:09 2007 (4760F9C1)
TeamViewerVPN Network Adapter

Update it from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet

3. Update LAN and Wireless LAN drivers.

Wireless LAN - http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/...p/h1100585.exe

LAN - Realtek

( Win8 and Win8.1 Auto Installation Program)
Let's check whether it makes any difference.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/36441-lenovo-k450-win8-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 67.08%

hi, i have a laptop lenovo T410 that run on window xp.
After running the window, i am prompted to log in but i forgot the password.
So what must i do. How do i reset the laptop to its original factory setting.
Thanks.

A:how to reset lenovo T410 to factory setting.

All your files will be lost. Do you want to recover them first?

Do you know the Administrator password?

Do you have a blue button above the keyboard?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-reset-lenovo-t410-to-factory-setting.1036696/
Relevancy 67.08%

HelloI am planning to update my t410 with an egpu adapter.What interface should I consider? Express card or maybe pcie?Which version of the express card is in that platform (t410)?And I really want to know the same about pcie.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-t410-egpu-upgarde-which-connection/td-p/3423952
Relevancy 67.08%

Hello,
I am having trouble getting the built-in wireless adapter on this laptop to get connected to the internet. I have installed the following driver:
http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/migr-73611
but have had no luck. there are no available wireless connections I can connect to.
I have also tried to use USB wireless adapter TP-LINK TL-WN725N to connect to internet. It is able to find available connections but when it tries to connect it says unable to connect and give options to troubleshoot. Once troubleshoot is complete it says to investigate router or access point issues. I have reset the router many times. Other devices are working fine with the internet just not this laptop.
I am running windows 7 64Bit.
Please help.
Thanks

A:Lenovo Thinkpad T410 wireless issue

Can you connect the laptop to the router using a cable at all ?

using just the laptop wireless adapter
unlikely to be this as it is reporting NO networks available - but check anyway please
Check the wireless is switched ON
theres often a physical switch or a combination of the FN and one of the F keys to toggle the wireless on/off
often F2 is used - but note , not always - look for a symbol that looks a little like (( i ))

is the wireless on?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

can we see an ipconfig /all - see how below
do a tcp/ip reset - see how below
post a screen shot of xirrus please - see how below

ipconfig /all

We would like to see the results from an ipconfig /all - post back the results in a reply here.

If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to paste the results into something like notepad and then copy onto a machine that can access the internet and post the results in a reply here.
Save the file to a USB flash drive or other removable media. Plug it into the working computer with internet access and copy the file and paste here.

If you do not have another PC - do you have a phone connected to the internet - can you photograph the result and post the image in a reply
Note: you will see entries named Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface: we dont need to see that information - JUST the information above those entries

For Windows 8 or Windows 10
To open a Cmd Prompt or an Administrator Cmd prompt from the Desktop.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/open-an-elevated-command-prompt-in-windows-8/
Use Win + X and choose Command Prompt or Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.​
For windows version, XP, Vista, W7
Hold the Windows key and press R

Now type CMD

Now press Enter to open a command prompt box (A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on screen ):​
In the command prompt window that opens, type the following command:

Note that there is a space before the /ALL, but there is NOT a space after the / in the following command.

ipconfig /all > network.txt & network.txt ​
It will export the results into notepad and then automatically open the notepad and display on your screen.

Now all you need to do is copy and paste those results into a reply here
to do that:
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Select all
all the text will now be highlighted
Next
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Copy

Now go back to the forum - goto the reply and then right click in the reply box and paste the results.
The results from the notepad should now appear in the forum reply.

TCP/IP stack repair options for use with Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10

For Windows Vista through to Windows 10
Start> Programs> Accessories> and right click on Command Prompt, select "Run as Administrator" to open a command prompt box
(A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on the screen )​
For Windows 8 & 10
To open a Cmd Prompt or an Administrator Cmd prompt from the Desktop. Use Win + X and choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.​
In the command prompt window that opens, type the following commands:

Note: Type only the text in bold and red for the following commands.
Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog and press enter

Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log and press enter

Reset IPv6 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log and press enter
​ReStart (reboot) the machine.

If you receive the message
The requested operation requires elevation.
Then please open the command prompt as administrator - as requested ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lenovo-thinkpad-t410-wireless-issue.1154408/
Relevancy 67.08%

Recently my T410 laptop has had issues with charging the battery, the battery is plugged in and not charging.I have attempted updating the firmware for the battery, it failes half way through as the battery cannot be not identified.The lenovo power mannager does not resolve the issue either as it cannot detect the battery. Any advice on diagnostics or resolutions would be greatly appreciated, as after contacting lenovo support, they simply told me to replace the battery. Which I am happy to do but only as a last resort. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-T410-Battery-Plugged-in-and-Not-Charging/td-p/3355260
Relevancy 67.08%

The thinkpad hasn't been used for nearly a year and two months since i purchased it from my friend. Lenovo Power Manager recongnized the battery for a few seconds then says:  Could not detect battery, please reinsert battery or recharge the battery. I applied double sided tape to the thinkpad battery so it wouldn't wobble. Still the same problem. Battery was purchased 2014-06-04.It is an aftermarket battery.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-T410-Battery-Plugged-in-and-Not-Charging/td-p/3413116
Relevancy 67.08%

My lenonvo thinkpad t is stuck in startup I was checking email and I noticed that my screen was freezing up a bit when an error message box came on up loop stuck in start T410 Lenovo screen unfortunately I did not take note of what it said and my computer began to shut down by itself I hit the power button to make sure it wouldnt restart and gave it minutes before i went to turn it back on Now when i try to turn it on it shows the lenovo splash screen but then goes black and shows the splash screen again never proceeding to windows I have spent most of the say looking up possible solutions but while many people have had similar problems most other posts involve system recovery options which do not appear on my screen It is allowing me to boot into BIOS but I have not been able to find a solution there Do I need to reinstall Windows Please help nbsp

Relevancy 67.08%

Freshly installed Win7Ultimate x64 with all available microsoft updates, and I am experiencing frequent (Daily) BSOD failures at seemingly random times. Some of them happen when I am not at the machine and nothing is being run. 4x4GB RAM have been borrowed from a non failing PC (Lenovo K450 i7 Win8x64) with no change in behavior.

As outlined, dump files and other info are uploaded with this message. I am eager to resolve this issue.

Thank You!

A:Frequent/Random BSOD Lenovo K450 i7 Win7x64

Welcome to the forum babj615,

Reduce items at start-up:How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Perform a clean boot: How to Troubleshoot a Problem by Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7 or Vista
Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable!:-

wdcsam64.sys Wed Apr 16 14:39:08 2008 (4805BB2C)
Western Digital SCSI Arcitecture Model (SAM) WDM driver [br] 2008 driver version has known BSOD issues in Windows
Driver Reference Table - wdcsam64.sys

SCDEmu.SYS Sun Mar 15 16:30:00 2009 (49BCD8A8)
PowerISO Virtual Drive driver
Driver Reference Table - SCDEmu.SYS

Rt64win7.sys Tue Aug 23 19:55:41 2011 (4E53B15D)
Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC
Driver Reference Table - Rt64win7.sys

rtwlane.sys Fri Nov 30 09:34:39 2012 (50B8294F)
Realtek PCI-E Wireless LAN NIC NDIS Driver
Driver Reference Table - rtwlane.sys

HECIx64.sys Tue Dec 18 01:32:21 2012 (50CF7345)
Intel Management Engine Interface
Driver Reference Table - HECIx64.sys

Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling which allows you to remove leftover registry:-Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems
To perform a clean install of a driver, follow this tutorial:How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:How to Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:How to Run Disk Check in Windows 7
Scan with Kaspersky TDSSKiller:Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums
Keep us posted.

BSOD BUGCHECK

Code:
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Debug session time: Mon May 26 00:43:32.291 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 12:06:22.087
BugCheck D1, {ffffffffffffffb6, 2, 0, fffff88005cb812a}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlane.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlane.sys
Probably caused by : hardware ( rtwlane+4b12a )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: System
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Debug session time: Sun May 25 12:36:14.923 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:53:14.719
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff960002a2b60, 0, fffffa8011394c00}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!HANDLELOCK::~HANDLELOCK+20 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_c000001d
PROCESS_NAME: procexp64.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Built by: 7600.17273.amd64fre.win7_gdr.130318-1532
Debug session time: Sat May 24 05:34:08.775 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 17:46:26.538
BugCheck 1000009F, {4, 258, fffffa800c773b60, fffff800043404d0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSwapContext+7a )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F
Built by: 7600.17273.amd64fre.win7_gdr.130318-1532
Debug session time: Fri May 23 11:46:31.913 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 16:00:42.788
BugCheck 109, {a3a039d8a5c4d... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/332639-frequent-random-bsod-lenovo-k450-i7-win7x64.html
Relevancy 66.22%

In our company we have migrated from Toshiba to Lenovo laptops/tablets.  Recently users have been reporting that their T410 laptops are very very slow.  Most of the time they over estimate the slowness time, but this time it's not.  I checked the device and it takes 4-5 minutes from powering on the device to getting the ctrl+alt+del screen.  In that time, there is a few seconds where the screen goes completely black, then comes back. After logging in, it takes another 5-6 minutes to get to the desktop.  I've checked the Hard Drive, memory, spyware, etc. and everything checks out.  The user states that this only started happening a couple of weeks ago.  He's had the device for about a year. Anyone else noticing this type of slowness and what could be causing this issue? Thanks 

A:Lenovo T410 slow to boot up and sluggish once logg...

What happens if you load a program such as HWInfo32 to ensure that the CPU isn't running too slowly? When running HWInfo32, the CPU speed should match or exceed the adverstised speed of the laptop whenever some program is actively using the CPU.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-T410-slow-to-boot-up-and-sluggish-once-logged-in-HELP/td-p/475995
Relevancy 65.36%

Good afternoon all,

I have been in the process of making my laptop, a Lenovo Thinkpad T410, a much better device to use. While I've been having HDD issues, my main issue right now is the battery that I had purchased. With the IBM Power Manager software, the battery is listed as a Sanyo 42T4710. It is a 9 cell battery and I will provide any other information you need.

When I had first purchased the device, after charging for awhile the battery icon on the laptop would begin to flash amber. It will not charge to 100%, and usually stops at 96%. With the battery manager, the charge threshold is set to "Always Full Charge (Start when below 96% and end at 100%). I tried to run the battery gauge reset option, however the laptop permanently stayed at 96% and never discharged lower than that.

Are there any recommendations that you can make for what I should do with the battery?

Thanks!

A:Lenovo Thinkpad T410: Bought a different battery, issues reporting %

Does it charge to 100 when laptop is shutdown?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/372204-lenovo-thinkpad-t410-bought-different-battery-issues-reporting.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi,

After the last updates frequently BSOD's occur. I don't know if it has something to do with the updates.

Occurring problems:
- At first wireless network won't work
- All windows services were disabled by a wrong checkbox by msconfig
- Restored the original service settings with a reg file
- Yesterday the USB failed, it wouldn't recognize my cellphone, at that moment the external mouse was working fine. But when I unplugged the mouse and put it back in, it wasn't working any more. (Even no power). After restart everything works fine.
- It seems that I can't remove any hardware in the Devices list. The remove window keeps on loading.

Windows 7 Professional 32bit full retail
Already scanned with ad-aware. Virus scanner is Avira AntiVir.
HD-check is running, Memory check is following.

Thanks in advance

A:Laptop frequent BSOD

Hello Bartel, welcome to SF!

Have you tried a recent MS fix that might be related to your problem?

Your error is this one:

Quote:
The power transition timed out waiting to synchronize with the Pnp
subsystem.

I don't know what stuff you have connected but one of the fixes might be:
"0x0000009F" Stop error in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2 when the computer enters or resumes from the Soft Off (S5) power state
Part of that could be caused by these faulty devices (BT and USB):

HTML Code:
Bluetooth-randapparaat BTHENUM\{8E771401-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB}_VID&00010000_PID&C0EF\8&13EA715C&0&0023455CFE97_C00000000 De stuurprogramma's voor dit apparaat zijn niet ge?nstalleerd.
Bluetooth-randapparaat BTHENUM\{426C6163-6B42-6572-7279-427970617373}_LOCALMFG&000F\8&13EA715C&0&2CA835081064_C00000001 De stuurprogramma's voor dit apparaat zijn niet ge?nstalleerd.
GROUPT USB Controller ROOT\UNKNOWN\0000 Kan dit apparaat niet starten.
Bluetooth-randapparaat BTHENUM\{8E771301-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB}_VID&00010000_PID&C0EF\8&13EA715C&0&0023455CFE97_C00000000 De stuurprogramma's voor dit apparaat zijn niet ge?nstalleerd.
Bluetooth-randapparaat BTHENUM\{426C6163-6B42-6572-7279-44736B746F70}_LOCALMFG&000F\8&13EA715C&0&2CA835081064_C00000001 De stuurprogramma's voor dit apparaat zijn niet ge?nstalleerd.
Please, as a test, disable these in your Devices screen.

You also have multiple Windows Update failures:

Quote:
Please go to your Maintenance Center and check the Windows Update status. Make sure you are up to date, do them one by one manually if needed.
For help or reset see: Windows Update - Reset

A major problem is that your system disk is full. keep the free space there on at least 10% of the total space. Yours has < 1% free....

Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done: DuplexSecure - Downloads
You can use MagicDisc as an alternative.

I think that's enough for now. Please post back results and test after these steps...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181234-laptop-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello!
I started getting BSOD in February of this year. It was very intermittent (maybe once a week with daily use). It has gradually become more frequent and recently it happens just about every time the laptop is used.

Here is my info:
x64
it is an OEM version (came loaded on laptop)

HP dv4 laptop purchased new in February 2010
-have not re-installed OS (no disc provided)
-have reloaded/updated drivers

ZIP file with requested files attached

Please let me know if any other information is needed. Thank you for any help!
willyhere

A:frequent BSOD on HP DV4 laptop

A lot of your crashes were file system related. Post a screenshot of your Device Manager with IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers expanded. Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/234349-frequent-bsod-hp-dv4-laptop.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Dear all my laptop is having BSOD frequently. Please help me to resolve this problem. Thanks in advance

? OS ? Windows 7 Professional
? x86 (32-bit)
? What was original installed OS on system? Sam as above
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Yes
? Age of system (hardware) 3 Years
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 3 Years - No

? CPU Intel Celeron B710 1.6GHz
? Video Card Intel
? MotherBoard Dell 01HXXJ
? Power Supply - brand & wattage

? System Manufacturer Dell
? Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)Dell Inspiron 5050

Laptop or Desktop?Laptop

A:Frequent BSOD on laptop

The last 7 are all I/O errors involving the hard drive.

Looks like a Hitachi drive Seatools will be able to test it, follow the instructions here to test the hard drive, making sure to perform the long(extended) test> How to perform a Seagate's Seatools Test | Tech Support Forum

Code:
Debug session time: Tue Apr 22 09:19:53.369 2014 (UTC - 4:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\Bsodapps\SysnativeBSODApps\042214-24429-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.18205.x86fre.win7sp1_gdr.130708-1532
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:47.462
BugCheck Info: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION (f4)
Bugcheck code 000000f4
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000003, Process
Arg2: 875ba618, Terminating object
Arg3: 875ba784, Process image file name
Arg4: 8305fea0, Explanatory message (ascii)
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xF4_IOERR
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xF4_IOERR_IMAGE_csrss.exe
Debug session time: Tue Apr 22 08:27:15.685 2014 (UTC - 4:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\Bsodapps\SysnativeBSODApps\042214-15880-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:19.778
Bugcheck code 000000f4
Arguments:
Arg2: 86da6800, Terminating object
Arg3: 86da696c, Process image file name
Arg4: 83026ea0, Explanatory message (ascii)
Debug session time: Tue Apr 22 03:55:50.839 2014 (UTC - 4:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\Bsodapps\SysnativeBSODApps\042214-76892-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:51.932
Bugcheck code 000000f4
Arguments:
Arg2: 87597b38, Terminating object
Arg3: 87597ca4, Process image file name
Arg4: 83053ea0, Explanatory message (ascii)
Debug session time: Mon Apr 21 17:34:21.783 2014 (UTC - 4:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\Bsodapps\SysnativeBSODApps\042214-16988-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 0:57:05.876
BugCheck Info: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)
Bugcheck code 0000007A
Arguments:
Arg1: c0577370, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE address)
Arg2: c000009d, error status (normally i/o status code)
Arg3: 841c58c0, current process (virtual address for lock type 3, or PTE)
Arg4: aee6e000, virtual address that could not be in-paged (or PTE contents if arg1 is a PTE address)
DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR: There was error with disk hardware
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7a_c000009d
PROCESS_NAME: SearchProtocol
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7a_c000009d_nt!MiWaitForInPageComplete+302
Debug session time: Mon Apr 21 10:21:31.427 2014 (UTC - 4:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\Bsodapps\SysnativeBSODApps\042114-14632-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:18.520
Probably caused by : hardware_disk
BugCheck 1000007E, {c0000006, 82ea1ff6, 9a877aa8, 9a877680}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)
Bugcheck code 1000007E
Arguments:
Arg1: c0000006, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 82ea1ff6, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: 9a877aa8, Exception Record Address
Arg4: 9a877680, Context Record Address
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7E_IMAGE_hardware_disk
Debug session time: Sun Apr 20 12:01:33.071 2014 (UTC - 4:0... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsod-on-laptop-827410.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi, I just bought this HP Pavilion g4-2107tx and I always get this bsods, I always tried reverting my laptop to its factory setting but still doesnt work, I already checked if my HD is damaged but it seems not to be. help!!!

A:New laptop experiencing frequent BSOD!

Please post the FULL results from the BSOD tool.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/282925-new-laptop-experiencing-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 58.48%

I just want to thank you guys for taking the time to look at my thread As stated in the thread title I'm receiving BSOD's almost every - minutes Not every BSOD creates a dump however some don't even give a reason just that it was done to protect the computer Attached is the most recent that saved There were but somehow they all got deleted I've done several scans with NOD to check for viruses Hijack this and also trying the driver verifier With driver verifier I couldn't even reach start up It would just bsod and start over until I boot to safemode The BSOD's when using driver verifier left no dumps so please advise Specs OEM HP DV - DX OS Windows Home Premium x SP CPU AMD Turion II x M Ghz bios insyde F RAM GB DDR mhz both making Frequent BSOD's unusable. nearly laptop by Micron Technology SOUND ATI HD Audio IDT HD Audio CODEC DISPLAY ATI Mobility Radeon HD x HDD Toshiba GB RPM according to CPUZ Motherboard HP Chipset AMD GX SB Sb

A:Frequent BSOD's making laptop nearly unusable.

Hello Tellairai, Welcome to SF!

Please fill in ALL System Specs, see post 4 here: http://www.sevenforums.com/general-d...tml#post256049

Your dumps point to multiple causes which means it could be a lot of things... We'll have to rule out the most obvious things first:

Some of your ATI Graphics drivers seem old. don't know how that could happen on a new install but maybe you used a cd that came with the card?
Please follow this tut to renew: ati driver conn
Some of your problems could be caused by faulty or interrupted Windows Updates. You have a lot of warnings on that...

Quote:
Please go to your Maintenance Center and check the Windows Update status. Make sure you are up to date, do them one by one manually if needed.
For help or reset see: Windows Update - Reset

I'm not sure of the latest date on this old driver for RAiD that you have running:

HTML Code:
arc.sys Thu May 24 23:27:55 2007
To be sure please see here for a possible update: http://www.adaptec.com/en-US/downloads/

There are at least four important drivers that are normally updated with Windows Update, that are not in order according to your dump. So again, please make sure your Windows Update finishes correctly.

Post back for help on that if you need it please.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/179169-frequent-bsods-making-laptop-nearly-unusable.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi,
I'm new to the forum,
recently i'm getting BSOD on my 1 month old laptop with same error code.
I've noticed it happens usually while running BlueStacks with chrome on background.
Error code: Reference_By_Pointer

LENOVO-Tue_06_23_2015_124230_61.zip

Today's two dmp files LENOVO-Sat_06_27_2015_132311_39.zip

Any help Appreciated,
Thanks

A:Frequent BSOD occurring on my Windows 8.1 pro Laptop?

No, Answer
But it has been solved.
It was NETWORX application that caused the problem of BSOD.
I have to untick the Ignore LAN traffic option to solve it.
thanks

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/67678-frequent-bsod-occurring-my-windows-8-1-pro-laptop.html
Relevancy 58.48%

I've got a Toshiba Satellite M645-S4070 that i bought at around February this year. I've been getting BSOD's about once a month, sometimes randomly when it's idle, sometimes when i'm browsing. I have upgraded the ram to 8Gb Corsair because of the work I do on it. I ran memtest and nothing is wrong with the ram. Avira antivirus is up to date, scanned, laptop is clean. I've recently bought an M-Audio Fast Track Pro. Everything else is untouched.

-Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
-This is the original OS installed on this laptop, never formatted or system restored.
-Original Retail version
-Cpu: Intel Core i5 M460 @2.53GHz
-Video Card: Intel HD Graphics
-Motherboard: Toshiba NBQAA? (its a laptop)
-Manufacturer: Toshiba
-Model Number: Satellite M645-S4070

I really hope someone can find something because its getting kind of annoying that at any time this laptop can crash while I'm working on something important. Thank you.

A:Frequent BSOD's with new laptop since date of purchase

I just did the driver verifier tutorial and my laptop BSOD, I've attached the minidump files.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsods-with-new-laptop-since-date-of-purchase-605969.html
Relevancy 58.48%

I've examined all of the dump files with BlueScreenView from NirSoft The result is always the same The offending file is ntoskrnl exe and the error code is x f and the bug check string is DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE The BSODs were daily usually more than one day After I installed the BIOS and other HP updates the BSODs stopped for almost a month Now they're back and there were yesterday None today BSOD running frequent Laptop gets Win8.1 so far The laptop is a HP -g cl Notebook PC ENERGY STAR running Windows Laptop running Win8.1 gets frequent BSOD I've updated the BIOS and all available firmware and driver updates All Critical and Important Windows updates are installed Of the Optional updates are driver updates AMD PSP Device and HP Wireless Button Driver I'm reluctant to install those updates due to the bad Laptop running Win8.1 gets frequent BSOD history of installing nbsp hardware driver updates from WU I checked the HP site again and the only driver update was for the Card Reader I installed it though I doubt Laptop running Win8.1 gets frequent BSOD that has anything to do with the BSOD I'm pretty much stumped now what to do Other than the BSODs the laptop runs fine If there was a specific driver file identified by BlueScreenVew I'd have something to go on but when it just identifies ntoskrnl exe as the offender I'm at a loss as to what to do Jonathan

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/06aaa267-e167-4006-9aaa-e20e29b60ecc/laptop-running-win81-gets-frequent-bsod?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 58.48%

BSOD is now happening frequently!
I'm not sure if this has any connection with BSOD but nowadays when laptop plays videos, screen gets grains and audio gets rusty atleast once when video played( not throughout the video but in some bits)
also wifi adapter has been acting up as well

A:BSOD on Laptop frequent now ! like more than 4 times a week

Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats including random BSODs.

Code:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack and Update Center - Microsoft Windows
Report us for any further BSOD after installing Service Pack 1.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/372347-bsod-laptop-frequent-now-like-more-than-4-times-week.html
Relevancy 58.48%

SO! my device - Alienware 17 r2 2015, running win 10 home. i almost always get Attempted_switch_from_dpc or kernel_security_check_failure BSOD, every 30-40 minutes or so on a bad day. Im attaching the dmp file link as well as a screenshot of BlueScreenViewer. Can someone please tell me what is screwing with my pc and how i can fix it?

googling around has only confused me, as there are people with different laptops with the same error. i dont want to uninstall any driver or any other software from my pc without knowing full well it IS the malfunctioning one.. can

dmp file link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/e57kpesq35...15-01.dmp?dl=0

http://www.pchelpforum.com/windows-10-a/127001-frequent-bsod-win-10-x64-home-edition-laptop.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Note I previously posted about BSOD before but I did not have a genuine version of frequently laptop Frequent USB BSOD, noise makes Windows I do now - http tinypic com r wnqkva I am getting frequent BSOD I have a Lenovo ThinkPad E laptop running Windows Ultimate -bit Upon re-booting I see that the issue is quot USB DRIVER quot related This is the Frequent BSOD, laptop frequently makes USB noise error report Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen Frequent BSOD, laptop frequently makes USB noise OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode fe BCP BCP BCP BCP FFFFFA E D A OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users ron AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt I thought that the issue may be that I had outdated drivers When I got genuine Windows I performed all the system updates but I am still having issues In what is probably a strongly related issue my laptop lid is a bit loose and constantly makes the USB connect disconnect noise when it moves even slightly Actually when opening the lid it makes no noise But once I push it away from me past a certain point even very slightly it makes that USB noise with no exceptions Before it seemed like I was only getting the BSOD a few minutes after disconnecting my laptop from A C power But now it seems like it can happen at any time even when plugged in I should note that its not like the lid moves a USB noise is made and then within seconds there is a BSOD The BSOD seems to happen randomly even when the laptop has been stationary on a desk for a while I ve walked away from my desk and returned to find that it had BSOD d I ve tried going into Device Manager and altering the USB power management settings as described here http forums hexus net help-quick- usb-disconnect-connect-noise html post Here is snapshot of the USB section within Device Manager http tinypic com r irlrep But I don t think that has made much of a difference Let me know if you need more information or if you want me to run some type of diagnostic software Thanks in advance nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/frequent-bsod-laptop-frequently-makes-usb-noise.1166066/
Relevancy 58.05%

I've had this problem for quite a while and my warranty expired 2 days ago. Basically, almost every time I close my laptop it doesn't power down properly and can still be heard running. One time, I opened it back up and noticed a Bluescreen. I tried calling HP but they were unwavering about the Warranty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HP dm4-1265dx
Windows 7 Premium 64bit

oblem signature:] Problem Event Name: BlueScreen\
ny6jh7
\sxw2 a
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA800419D930
BCP3: FFFFF80000B9C518
BCP4: FFFFFA800D5FAC00
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\072311-44039-01.dmp
C:\Users\Raikou87\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-76159-0.sysdata.xml
Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:Frequent BSOD when closing laptop and improperly powering down

These were all Related to NETw5s64.sys Wireless WiFi Link Driver from Intel Corporation. It is basically taking to long (10 mins) to respond. I would re-install the newest driver available.

Symantec is a frequent cause of BSOD's. I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST
http://us.norton.com/support/kb/web_...080710133834EN

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227976-frequent-bsod-when-closing-laptop-improperly-powering-down.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I have a brand new issues T410 BSOD Thinkpad T less than a week old and I have been having problems with it When Thinkpad T410 BSOD issues I first got it right out of the box I would get a quot windows does not recognize one of your usb devices quot message and when I went to device manager quot unknown device quot was the issue So I uninstalled it and I thought that was that A couple days later I started getting BSoDs with the error code quot BUGCODE USB DRIVER quot I have gotten a bunch since then I would guess around and they seem to happen fairly randomly I haven't been able to pick up a pattern Here's some basic system information OS- Windows Pro -bit Came pre-installed I have not reinstalled it Like I said my computer is less than a week old Well it shipped out of Lenovo's warehouse on june st but it arrived around july th or th I have an intel graphics media accelerator HD not sure if that's the name of the video card or not Anyways any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated

A:Thinkpad T410 BSOD issues

here's that zip file I'm supposed to post

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/thinkpad-t410-bsod-issues-497590.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hi

I've been experiencing BSOD for the last two weeks (3 times total). My first BSOD occurred a couple of months ago (the date in the minidump is incorrect), but is thought it was a some temporary glitch in the windows. However, as I said in the last couple of weeks I had 3 BSOD, which occurred while I was on youtube, or listening to music while doing something else.

The laptop comes with hardware diagnostic tool, which I regularly used. My system passed every time (no errors of any kind). I have not installed any new hardware, so I don't know what the problem could be. I noticed that before the crash there is weird noise coming from the speakers.

Here are all the requested files. I appreciate all the help.

Specs:

Windows 7 Pro
x64
OEM
Laptop is approx. 8 months old
The OS has not been re-installed

CPU - i5 2410m
Radeon 6630m

Lenovo e520

A:BSOD on lenovo laptop

I can't read your MSINFO32 file. Please do the following:

Quote:

Please go to Start and type in "msinfo32.exe" (without the quotes) and press Enter
Save the report as an .nfo file, then zip up the .nfo file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Also, save a copy as a .txt file and include it also (it's much more difficult to read, but we have greater success in getting the info from it).

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on Win7 systems due to the sptd.sys driver.
Please uninstall the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): DuplexSecure - FAQ

You have Zone Alarm installed. I don't see any problems with it currently, but suggest that you keep an eye on it in case it starts giving problems.

There are many errors with the Bonjour service. Please uninstall iTunes and install a freshly downloaded copy.

The memory dumps point to errors with your video - both the onboard Intel and the ATI. Please:
- download fresh copies of the Intel and ATI graphics drivers from the Lenovo website
- uninstall the Intel and ATI graphics drivers from the system
- install the freshly downloaded copies
- monitor for further BSOD's

Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs
3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES

Code:

dc_fsf.sys Fri Apr 23 22:47:16 2010 (4BD25BB4)
dcrypt.sys Fri Apr 23 22:47:20 2010 (4BD25BB8)
sptd.sys Tue Nov 23 06:47:37 2010 (4CEBA9D9)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
iaStor.sys Sat Nov 06 03:44:52 2010 (4CD50774)
WDKMD.sys Fri Nov 26 07:02:08 2010 (4CEFA1C0)
avgtdia.sys Sun Jul 10 18:46:53 2011 (4E1A2BDD)
kmodurl64.sys Thu Oct 20 13:23:24 2011 (4EA0590C)
avgrkx64.sys Tue Sep 13 00:02:34 2011 (4E6ED5DA)
AVGIDSEH.Sys Sun Jul 10 18:36:50 2011 (4E1A2982)
ApsHM64.sys Tue Mar 29 05:55:16 2011 (4D91AC84)
Apsx64.sys Tue Mar 29 05:58:36 2011 (4D91AD4C)
dtsoftbus01.sys Thu Jan 13 03:27:08 2011 (4D2EB75C)
vsdatant.sys Fri May 06 01:31:14 2011 (4DC387A2)
Tppwr64v.sys Thu Nov 18 22:36:29 2010 (4CE5F0BD)
smiifx64.sys Tue Sep 07 00:38:27 2010 (4C85C1C3)
avgmfx64.sys Sun Aug 07 23:41:46 2011 (4E3F5AFA)
dump_iaStor.sys Sat Nov 06 03:44:52 2010 (4CD50774)
AMPPAL.sys Mon Aug 08 10:32:06 2011 (4E3FF366)
avgldx64.sys Thu Oct 06 23:55:41 2011 (4E8E783D)
atikmpag.sys Tue May 24 23:25:15 2011 (4DDC769B)
ISWKL.sys Thu Nov 03 10:29:43 2011 (4EB2A557)
Tvti2c.sys Sun May 29 21:36:58 2011 (4DE2F4BA)
atikmdag.sys Wed May 25 00:18:56 2011 (4DDC8330)
Rt64win7.sys Fri Jun 10 02:33:15 2011 (4DF1BAAB)
HECIx64.sys Tue Oct 19 19:33:43 2010 (4CBE2AD7)
psadd.sys Tue Jul 26 02:56:31 2011 (4E2E651F)
risdxc64.sys Tue Dec 14 05:12:36 2010 (4D074314)
igdpmd64.sys Fri Mar 25 21:17:43 2011 (4D8D3EB7)
spio.sys Mon Mar 10 03:11:55 2008 (47D4DF3B)
NETwNs64.sys Wed Aug 03 20:28:26 2011 (4E39E7AA)
ibmpmdrv.sys Wed Jul 27 04:02:55 2011 (4E2FC62F)
SynTP.sys Thu Nov 17 21:36:31 2011 (4EC5C4AF)
GEARAspiWDM.sys Mon May 18 08:17:04 2009 (4A1151C0)
a8wrk9si.SYS Sun Nov 28 05:38:44 2010 (4CF23134)
smihlp.sys Mon May 30 12:21:37 2011 (4DE3C411)
IntcDAud.sys Fri Oct 15 04:28:17 2010 (4CB810A1)
5U877.sys Fri Mar 04 04:18:41 2011 (4D70AE71)
CHDRT64.sys Thu Mar 24 15:36:14 2011 (4D8B9D2E)
AVGIDSDriver.Sys Sun Jul 10 18:36:37 2011 (4E1A2975)
AVGIDSFilter.Sys Sun Jul 10 18:37:05 2011 (4E1A2991)
cpuz135_x64.sys Tue Nov 09 08:33:36 2010 (4CD94DB0)
PHCORE64.SYS Fri Jul 08 02:02:21 2011 (4E169D6D)
pcdsrvc_x64.pkms Mon May 09 20:20:44 2011 (4DC884DC)
ksfmonsys64.sys Thu Oct 20 13:23:30 2011 (4EA0... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-lenovo-laptop-635304.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hello SF gurus, I've recently purchased a laptop about a month ago and have been experiencing bsod at least twice a day when I'm using the laptop. Attached is the bsod zip file. I hope you guys can figure out the problem. TIA
Lenovo E520
windows 7 pro 64 bit
iCore 5
8 mb ddr3 ram
500 mb sata hd
intel hd graphics
HD sound

A:BSOD Lenovo Laptop

Hi riodriver welcome to SF

To pinpoint the problem we must enable Driver Verifier.

First though read carefully these 2 tutorials then enable it.

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Then wait for a new crash\bsod and rerun the
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/188556-bsod-lenovo-laptop.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hello,

This has all started since installing EA's Origin in order to play SimCity and Battlefield 3, the later crashes with a BSOD Stop 0x0000001 within about 1 minute of starting, SimCity will give me up to an hour before BSOD'ing.
It's 50:50 whether it's a BSOD or a 'SimCity has stopped working...'

On top of this, I now have randomly applications including Spotify and Chrome just crashing - Chrome has crashed twice in the time it has taken me to write this post.

My hunch is a memory leak somewhere, Memtest completed about 6-7 passes last night with no errors.

Have attached requested logs.

Thank you

A:Frequent BSOD playing SimCity / Frequent applications crashing

Latest MiniDump crash attached.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/283323-frequent-bsod-playing-simcity-frequent-applications-crashing.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hey,

BSOD today on laptop. Windows 7 64bit, 8GB Ram, intel core i3-2350M @ 2.30GHz intel on board graphics. Anyhow was playing the computer game Terraria for about an hour when it stopped working and had to quit. I hadFirefox open at the same time and it also stopped working and would not start up again and just gave the crash report/ restart or quit box when I clicked to try to start it again. Pic of BSOD screen is attached. Something about memory management. Maybe a faulty chip? Great news considering I just began a 4 month internship in the Yukon!! No futureshop in Whitehorse!

A:[SOLVED] Bsod on lenovo laptop

I forgot about the BSOD sub forum let me know if I should delete and move!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-bsod-on-lenovo-laptop-644936.html
Relevancy 55.47%

So months ago my Lenovo laptop won't turn on after crashing to a bluescreen. I think the STOP code was "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION".
Is there any way to fix this problem?
My Lenovo one year warranty ran out so I'm screwed.
Here is the video for clarification.
https://youtu.be/Dou7cGvE1rY
And here's some Instagram evidence for more clarification.
https://instagram.com/p/BG1QTdCMdNj/
The laptop is an ideapad and it has 256GB of storage and a 60hz monitor. I think it has Intel Celeron. It has Windows 10.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/622910/lenovo-laptop-wont-turn-on-after-bsod/
Relevancy 55.47%

I have a Lenovo V Ideapad Lenovo Laptop BSOD Issues on that I bought at the end of last summer and it s been having issues with BSOD BSOD Issues on Lenovo Laptop for a while now and Lenovo doesn t want to help without charging me What happens is that sometimes I go to sleep my computer or I just leave it be and then I walk away A little while later if I want to use it again the screen is black while the power is still on and then the computer restarts or I start it again without doing a hard shutdown and I get a black and white page that asks whether or not I want to start Windows in safe mode When I start it says that Windows has experienced a serious error and in the details it says Blue Screen and a bunch of data including a location for a data dump I d also like to add that this computer has hard drive shock protection which stops the hard drive temporarily if you pick up the computer or shake it It s actually quite sensitive but I leave it on just in case Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows BSOD Issues on Lenovo Laptop Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM i - M CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Intel R HD Graphics - Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard LENOVO Emerald Lake Antivirus avast Antivirus Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 55.47%

I just got the Lenovo Z710 laptop with I7-4700, 8gb, 1TB, Intel HD Graphics 4600 and Nvidia GEForce 745 graphics card. We had only loaded CCleaner, Auslogics Disk Defrag, AVG anti-virus & World of Warcraft (WoW) gaming. As soon as my son logged onto WoW, he got a black screen & then the BSOD. I am able to get back in & told my son to not go back into WoW. Got all the windows updates & had them installed. Also downloaded ThinkVantage from Lenovo website to see if there are any updates to laptop but there weren't any. Attached are the dump files. Can someone pls interpret what is wrong already?!? Pls explain in layman's terms as I am not tech savvy. Thanks!

A:BSOD on a brand new 2 day old Lenovo laptop

Hi

Crash dumps blames "Nvidia Display Driver" as the reason behind the crashes.

Code:
BugCheck 50, {fffff88800a0bff8, 1, fffff88005198a03, 2}

Could not read faulting driver name
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+d2a03 )

Please uninstall Nvidia driver and components from "Control Panel --> Programs". First uninstall components like Nvidia update , 3D vision , Physx etc and Display driver at last. Once all the Nvidia components are removed, restart the machine and go to the below link to auto detect the latest driver available.

NVIDIA Driver Downloads - Automatically Detect NVIDIA Products

Install the driver and reboot the machine. Now follow instructions from the below link and set Nvidia power management to "Maximum Performance".

Setting "Power management mode" from Adaptive to Maximum Performance
If the issue continues, rerun the tool and upload the new crash dumps.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/35873-bsod-brand-new-2-day-old-lenovo-laptop.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi,currently my laptop keep BSOD after startup and its happen randomly.

Mode: Laptop Lenovo G460
Windows: OEM Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT
Buying this laptop last year so its new.
Never formated.
Using Malwarebytes and AVG free.

Help me pls. i need this laptop to do my assignment.
Thanks very much all specialist.

A:BSOD ,Lenovo Laptop G460

Quote: Originally Posted by rOnnyJustrOn

Hi,currently my laptop keep BSOD after startup and its happen randomly.

Mode: Laptop Lenovo G460
Windows: OEM Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT
Buying this laptop last year so its new.
Never formated.
Using Malwarebytes and AVG free.

Help me pls. i need this laptop to do my assignment.
Thanks very much all specialist.

Most of these were memory corruption caused by a driver. There seem to be a few drivers that are suspect.
Please run memtest for you ram

Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86.com - Memory Diagnostic

Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Also Please run driver verifier to find out which driver is at fault.

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/163903-bsod-lenovo-laptop-g460.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi Team,
I am getting this error 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005 in BSOD. Please find attached the logs from DM log collector. Could you please assist/suggest me on the same on what could be wrong.

A:BSOD on Lenovo laptop-0xFFFFFFFFC0000005

What antivirus are you using?

Install all updates including service pack one: Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

But before that run SFC scan

Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Clean bootTroubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Reduce items at start-up. No software except anti-virus is required plus doing this improves the time for logging into windows:How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Make scans with the following:

Kaspersky TDSSKillerAnti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive for file system errors and bad sectors on it.

Hard Drive Diagnostics
Double click and open my computer.
Right click on desired drive and hit properties.
Click on tools tab and Check now.

Read complete instructions on the tutorial: Disk Check

Other Tests:

Upload a screenshot of your hard disk using Crystal Disk Info.
Make a hard drive test from the hard drive manufacturers website.
Test your Hard Drive with SeaTools.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/356315-bsod-lenovo-laptop-0xffffffffc0000005.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Dear Windows Seven community I read through some BSOD topics and saw how some of you can analyze the Minidump files I have installed quot Debugging Tools for Win quot and tried to read the minidump file myself but I didn't really get a lot out of that so I'm asking for your help To the problem Two weeks ago I received my new Lenovo BSOD x64) Lenovo New (win7pro Laptop ThinkPad Edge with Win Pro x OEM Since the first day I kept getting Bluescreens with an error message containing quot tcpip sys quot which makes sense because they only happen while surfing on the internet I have only BSOD New Lenovo Laptop (win7pro x64) installed MS Office Google Chrome Skype Nokia software and quot GData Security quot I reinstalled BSOD New Lenovo Laptop (win7pro x64) the network driver realteak but the bluescreens keep appearing Right after installing the new driver -I think- one was BSOD New Lenovo Laptop (win7pro x64) a little different The bluescreens occur randomly sometimes not at all for a day sometimes as many as a day but only while surfing on the internet both with IE and Google Chrome Can someone help me The last minidump files are attached Thanks a lot and kind regards from Holland G

A:BSOD New Lenovo Laptop (win7pro x64)

Quote: Originally Posted by gerrith

Dear Windows Seven community,

I read through some BSOD topics and saw how some of you can analyze the Minidump files...
I have installed "Debugging Tools for Win" and tried to read the minidump file myself but I didn't really get a lot out of that so I'm asking for your help!

To the problem:
Two weeks ago I received my new Lenovo ThinkPad Edge with Win7 Pro x64 OEM.
Since the first day I kept getting Bluescreens with an error message containing "tcpip.sys", which makes sense because they only happen while surfing on the internet. I have only installed: MS Office 2010, Google Chrome, Skype, Nokia software and "GData Security".

I reinstalled the network driver (realteak) but the bluescreens keep appearing. Right after installing the new driver -I think- one was a little different.

The bluescreens occur randomly (sometimes not at all for a day, sometimes as many as 3 a day) but only while surfing on the internet, both with IE and Google Chrome.

Can someone help me?
The last 4 minidump files are attached.

Thanks a lot and kind regards from Holland,

G

These were caused by your GData. I would remove it and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\052111-23478-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\Symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;srv*e:\symbols
*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.20941.amd64fre.win7_ldr.110408-1635
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0300d000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03241eb0
Debug session time: Sat May 21 12:25:43.706 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 8:28:20.861
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 0, fffff8800188a7a0}

Unable to load image \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\PktIcpt.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PktIcpt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PktIcpt.sys
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferList+86 )

---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3:... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/164542-bsod-new-lenovo-laptop-win7pro-x64.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Dear Seven Forums I'm looking for help regarding my pc that I built months ago I am having random crashes of all types - of the games crash to desktop after - minutes Overwatch Eu Hoi CIV V is OK Witcher - can't use chrome firefox for more than - minutes because of either 'Oops something went wrong' or the applications close without error - Randomly appearing crashes of antimalware-service and explorer exe and of course Frequent (050,f7,fc,3b,1e), and service frequent crashes BSOD chrome many blue screens while Frequent BSOD (050,f7,fc,3b,1e), frequent service and chrome crashes 'browsing' playing What I've also noticed that I can go playing EU Warthunder - hours without issues and then suddenly keep BSODing the next - restarts I've filled out the PC specs in my profile What I've already tried -I've reinstalled Win times and reinstalled Win times All of the fresh installs resulted in blue screens - I've also tried adjusting BIOS settings like setting tad higher RAM voltage CPU voltage running the PCIE in x or x Mode and using XMP settings The recent - blue screens happened with all the BIOS settings reverted using 'Restore default settings' - I've been using x Mhz Kingston DDR Rams the first months but replaced them with the Corsair ones in hopes of solving the BSODs I've done a clean install BIOS reset after replacing the RAM -edit I've also tried disabling hardware acceleration in hopes of solving the chrome crashes Looking for tips to finally be able to identify the faulty driver hardware Thanks

A:Frequent BSOD (050,f7,fc,3b,1e), frequent service and chrome crashes

Warning
Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

An easy way to get remove these drivers is by using a restore point prior the installation.

Please ensure that all overclocking is removed for RAM, CPU & GPU while troubleshooting.

How are the graphics drivers currently installed? Windows Update or?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/398264-frequent-bsod-050-f7-fc-3b-1e-frequent-service-chrome-crashes.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi,

Sorry for the vague title, but I can't spot any pattern as to what apps/timing is triggering it. It happens pretty frequently, sometimes after 5 mins, sometimes lasts a few hours. I've attached the logs as per the thread,

Thanks in advance for your help!
ChrisCHRISLAPTOP-25_02_2015_173240_40.zip

A:Windows 8.1 BSOD - Lenovo U310 laptop

Disable all startup items except your AV.

Code:
LhdX64.sys Mon Jan 11 16:06:58 2010 (4B4B3E92)
Lenovo HD Disk Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LhdX64.sys

excsd.sys Fri Mar 30 21:52:41 2012 (4F760F09)
Diskeeper/ExpressCache (OEM) driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=excsd.sys

excfs.sys Fri Mar 30 21:53:05 2012 (4F760F21)
Diskeeper/ExpressCache (OEM) driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=excfs.sys

AcpiVpc.sys Tue May 15 03:18:53 2012 (4FB1AEFD)
Lenovo ACPI Virtual Power Controller
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AcpiVpc.sys

LAD.sys Fri Jun 8 04:03:34 2012 (4FD15D76)

LAD.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

IntcDAud.sys Tue Jun 19 16:40:51 2012 (4FE08F73)
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IntcDAud.sys

rtsuvc.sys Fri Jun 29 10:28:44 2012 (4FED673C)
Realtek UVC webcam Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=rtsuvc.sys

HECIx64.sys Tue Jul 3 00:14:58 2012 (4FF21D62)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HECIx64.sys

irstrtdv.sys Fri Jul 13 01:58:02 2012 (4FFF648A)
Intel(R) Rapid Start Storage Technology driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=irstrtdv.sys

iaStorA.sys Sun Sep 2 03:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)
Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology) driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStorA.sys

CHDRT64.sys Thu Sep 20 08:11:21 2012 (505AB389)
Conexant High Definition SmartAudio
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=CHDRT64.sys

usb3Hub.sys Wed Sep 26 13:04:00 2012 (5062E120)

usb3Hub.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

XHCIPort.sys Wed Sep 26 13:04:01 2012 (5062E121)
Intel USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller/Intel Wireless Display Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=XHCIPort.sys

SynTP.sys Fri Nov 30 08:38:37 2012 (50B8627D)
Synaptic Touch Pad Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SynTP.sys

Smb_driver_Intel.sys Fri Nov 30 08:40:22 2012 (50B862E6)

Smb_driver_Intel.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

iBtFltCoex.sys Thu Apr 18 16:17:24 2013 (51700074)
Intel Centrino Wireless (Bluetooth Adapter driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iBtFltCoex.sys

Rt630x64.sys Fri May 10 11:59:08 2013 (518CC4EC)
Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys

AMPPAL.sys Tue May 21 17:12:37 2013 (519B8EE5)
Intel? Centrino? Bluetooth 3.0 + High Speed Virtual Adapter driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AMPPAL.sys

btmaux.sys Mon Jul 22 16:19:46 2013 (51ED3F82)
Intel Bluetooth Auxiliary Service
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btmaux.sys

intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 10:46:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
Intel Processor driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys

Netwew00.sys Thu Aug 22 23:20:34 2013 (521680A2)
Intel? Wireless WiFi Link Driver - Intel? Wireless WiFi Link Adapter (Windows 8 only AFAIK).
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Netwew00.sys

btmhsf.sys Thu Sep 5 14:12:49 2013 (52287541)
Intel Proset Bluetooth HighSpeed Filter Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btmhsf.sys

iwdbus.sys Thu Mar 13 22:59:14 2014 (53222A32)
Intel WIDI Bus Enumerator driver[br]Related to Intel Widi - Wireless Display
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iwdbus.sys

igdkmd64.sys Sat May 17 06:17:35 2014 (5376E2DF)
Intel Graphics driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=igdkmd64.sys

Debug session time: Tue Feb 24 19:18:37.735 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\02251... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/62175-windows-8-1-bsod-lenovo-u310-laptop.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi:

I have upgraded my ThinkPad X201i from WIN7 to WIN8.1 serveral weeks ago. After installed all drivers and APPs, it went into randomly BSOD almost each time I power on. Here is the diagnostic file from the laptop. Appreciate to have your professional suggestions, thanks.

Lisoft

A:Lenovo X201i Laptop BSOD in random

Eset and VPN software are the causes. Please remove them. Update drivers in red. How do I uninstall or reinstall ESET Smart Security/ESET NOD32 Antivirus? - ESET Knowledgebase

Code:
HECIx64.sys Thu Sep 17 21:54:16 2009 (4AB293E8)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HECIx64.sys

CHDRT64.sys Thu Aug 26 10:45:24 2010 (4C7629A4)
Conexant High Definition SmartAudio
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=CHDRT64.sys

5U877.sys Mon May 23 08:33:31 2011 (4DD9FFBB)
5U877 UVC driver for Ricoh camera
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=5U877.sys

igdkmd64.sys Tue Nov 27 01:26:05 2012 (50B4089D)
Intel Graphics driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=igdkmd64.sys

Netwsw00.sys Tue Feb 5 20:00:21 2013 (511156C5)
Intel? Wireless WiFi Link Adapter
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Netwsw00.sys

e1i63x64.sys Wed Mar 20 08:37:29 2013 (51496739)
Intel(R) Gigabit Adapter
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=e1i63x64.sys

SynTP.sys Thu Apr 18 05:55:17 2013 (516F6EA5)
Synaptic Touch Pad Driver

Smb_driver_Intel.sys Thu Apr 18 05:56:57 2013 (516F6F09)

Smb_driver_Intel.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 10:46:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
Intel Processor driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys

ApsHM64.sys Tue Jan 28 11:45:29 2014 (52E78A49)
Lenovo APS Digitizer Activity Monitor
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ApsHM64.sys

Apsx64.sys Tue Jan 28 12:03:21 2014 (52E78E79)
Lenovo HDD utility driver (part of the IBM Thinkpad Active Protection System)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Apsx64.sys

edevmon.sys Fri Jul 18 15:11:31 2014 (53C91D03)
ESET Smart Security Devmon Monitor driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=edevmon.sys

ehdrv.sys Fri Jul 18 15:11:50 2014 (53C91D16)
ESET
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ehdrv.sys

EpfwLWF.sys Fri Jul 18 15:12:56 2014 (53C91D58)
ESET ESS/NOD32 driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=EpfwLWF.sys

epfw.sys Fri Jul 18 15:13:06 2014 (53C91D62)
ESET
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=epfw.sys

eamonm.sys Thu Jul 31 14:59:02 2014 (53DA3D96)
ESET Amon driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=eamonm.sys

epfwwfp.sys Thu Sep 11 18:06:07 2014 (5411C86F)
ESET Personal Firewall Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=epfwwfp.sys

ibmpmdrv.sys Fri Nov 7 09:38:44 2014 (545C8514)
ThinkPad Power Management Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ibmpmdrv.sys

Neo_VPN.sys Mon Feb 2 09:56:59 2015 (54CF3BDB)
SoftEther VPN Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Neo_VPN.sys

SeLow_x64.sys Thu Feb 5 10:56:50 2015 (54D33E62)
SoftEther VPN Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SeLow_x64.sys

Debug session time: Thu Mar 12 15:13:40.376 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\031215-22671-01.dmp]
Built by: 9600.17668.amd64fre.winblue_r8.150127-1500
System Uptime: 0 days 1:44:31.255
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for epfw.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for epfw.sys
Probably caused by : epfw.sys ( epfw+20911 )
BugCheck 7F, {8, ffffd001e3dcf130, ffffd001e3deaff0, fffff803496b2ed4}
BugCheck Info: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f)
Bugcheck code 0000007F
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
Arg2: ffffd001e3dcf130
Arg3: ffffd001e3deaff0
Arg4: fffff803496b2ed4
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_epfw+20911
Debug session time: Sun Mar 8 10:22:09.826 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mi... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/62949-lenovo-x201i-laptop-bsod-random.html
Relevancy 54.61%

This even happens from the login password screen when windows loads.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF88005699FB5
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0

C:\Windows\Minidump\030711-18688-01.dmp
C:\Users\Travis\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-378411-0.sysdata.xml

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:BSOD on my Lenovo Laptop roughly every 15mins

Please follow those instructions.
You can hold F8 to boot into safe mode with networking if that's the only way you can get in safely.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/149232-bsod-my-lenovo-laptop-roughly-every-15mins.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi - About 50-60% of the time when I shutdown my laptop it takes an age (10+minutes) then crashes with a BSOD and a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE message. If I leave it, it reboots and typically I can then shut it down normally.
I've attached the zip as requested. All help appreciated.

Thanks

A:BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE when shutting down Lenovo Laptop

Welcome to 7F.

There are a few things causing issues on your system, let's take a look at them one by one.

One

Intel Graphics Driver

Your Intel Graphics Driver has been flagged, it could do with updating. Check the Lenovo support page for you laptop for a later version.
Code:
fffff800`04f4d718 fffff880`06186512Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
igdkmd64+0xbd512

0: kd> lmvm igdkmd64
start end module name
fffff880`060c9000 fffff880`06507220 igdkmd64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys
Image name: igdkmd64.sys
Timestamp: Thu Aug 08 15:38:55 2013 (5203AD7F)
CheckSum: 0044D281
ImageSize: 0043E220
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

Two

Intel Wireless WiFi Link Driver

Your Intel Wireless WiFi Link Driver has been flagged. It may need updating so check the Lenovo support page again, although it may be connected to #3 listed below.
Code:
fffff800`04f4d678 fffff880`06a6f230Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Netwsw02.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwsw02.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Netwsw02.sys
Netwsw02+0x1db230

0: kd> lmvm Netwsw02
start end module name
fffff880`06894000 fffff880`06bf3000 Netwsw02 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: Netwsw02.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Netwsw02.sys
Image name: Netwsw02.sys
Timestamp: Wed Apr 16 21:37:00 2014 (534EE9EC)
CheckSum: 0034C37D
ImageSize: 0035F000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

Three

VirtualBox Network Driver

Your VirtualBox Network Driver has been flagged. It may be worth checking for an update for the program.
Code:
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800672e4d0, fffff80004f4d3d8, fffffa80179803d0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\VBoxNetAdp.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VBoxNetAdp.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VBoxNetAdp.sys
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366602-bsod-driver_power_state_failure-when-shutting-down-lenovo-laptop.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Over the last few weeks I seem to be getting the BSOD frequently Probably averaging at least once per day Almost always this occurs within minutes of battery E530, Lenovo BSOD on SSD laptop power. when Win 7, taking my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad E off AC power and using battery power Note that I m usually watching a video and maybe have a few tabs open when this happens so I m not doing memory-intensive things and I don t think the laptop is being overheated or something After the BSOD I can usually reboot quickly and then get back and running smoothly even if I just remain on battery power Though it has happened where I got the BSOD consecutively Here is the error report BSOD when laptop on battery power. Win 7, Lenovo E530, SSD I receive from Windows when I reboot Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode fe BCP BCP BCP BCP FFFFFA E A OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users ron AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt When this report comes up I click on quot Check for a solution quot but this doesn t seem to do anything The window just disappears I am running Windows -bit but the copy I have is not genuine meaning I have not validated my copy It has been this way since early but this BSOD issue has popped up only within the last month Any thoughts Let me know if you need more information or if I need to run some diagnostics Thanks nbsp

A:BSOD when laptop on battery power. Win 7, Lenovo E530, SSD

As per forum rules we DO NOT assist with pirated operating systems.

Requesting Mod to close thread...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-when-laptop-on-battery-power-win-7-lenovo-e530-ssd.1162008/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi

I keep getting BSOD when my laptop awakes from sleep. This has appeared after I performed a clean install using the lenovo recovery discs. Sometimes its a blue screen with scribbles like the words aren't displayed correctly.
I have installed all windows updates and have tried to update the drivers for display adapter and network cards from the Lenovo site.

System
Lenovo 3000 C200 8922 BXG
Vista Home premium 32 bit

I have attached the 2 files as per the BSOD sticky.

Thanks for any help

A:BSOD on Clean install of Vista on Lenovo laptop

Hi -

The bugchecks on the 8 dumps - all the same -

0xa = driver attempted to access pageable memory when it should not have (IRQL too high).

You are running Vista SP0 - the original version of Vista, circa Nov 2006. You need to allow Windows Updates to install SP1, then SP2. I do see that 114 Windows Updates came in, but SP1 was not among them. Please note that SP2 is not inclusive of SP1 as it was under XP. Sine the install is only a few days old, re-install Vista again. Make sure your Internet router is on and broadcasting a wifi signal; if not connect via Ethernet during OS re-install.

Once at Desktop, double-check Windows Updates --> www.update.microsoft.com

Go to Lenovo Support and install any outstanding driver updates -

Lenovo Support --> http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...hineind=338521

Then update these device drivers by going directly to device manufacturer's web site -

Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset --> http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...Chipset+Family
Intel 3945ABG wifi driver --> http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...18406&lang=eng
Relatek HD Audio --> http://www.realtek.com.tw/DOWNLOADS/...&GetDown=false
Synaptics Touchpad --> http://www.synaptics.com/support/drivers
Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC --> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...&GetDown=false

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Windows Vista Kernel Version 6000 MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntkrnlpa.exe
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntkrnlpa.exe
Debug session time: Sat Mar 13 22:31:52.110 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 17:56:25.046
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntkrnlpa.exe
BugCheck A, {16, 1b, 0, 81c281e2}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for LPCFilter.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LPCFilter.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdselfpr.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdselfpr.sys
Probably caused by : LPCFilter.sys ( LPCFilter+102e )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Sat Mar 13 04:34:10.284 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 17:14:06.587
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LPCFilter.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdselfpr.sys
Probably caused by : LPCFilter.sys ( LPCFilter+102e )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Fri Mar 12 11:19:25.435 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 5:48:58.337
Probably caused by : LPCFilter.sys ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-clean-install-of-vista-on-lenovo-laptop-468620.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi,

This laptop has previously bluescreened so all the drivers have been updated as much as possible but it is now bluescreening again multiple times a day.

I have attached the .dmp file as I was unable to run the extra software.

I have put it through windbg but it points to ntkrnlmp.exe which isn't to helpful

Can anyone shed a bit more light on what may be causing the bluescreen?

Many Thanks!!

A:BSOD when usiing Adobe CS6 on Lenovo X230 Laptop

WDDM KMD Loader - DisplayLink Core Software is causing the BSOD there.

Code:
fffff800`00b9cea0 fffff880`05386cf0Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\dlkmd.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dlkmd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dlkmd.sys
dlkmd+0x41cf0
Try to update it from DisplayLink: Windows Software

Do some USB related troubleshooting. For the port, first, uninstall and reinstall the USB ports drivers.
Right click on Computer icon > manage. It will open the computer management window.
Click on "Device Manager" in the left pane, it will list all installed devices up.
Expand "USB Serial Bus Controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
Click on one item to select, then right click and uninstall.
Do the same for all.
Restart the computer.
At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate drivers.
And, Disable USB Selective Suspense too.
USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off

For the devices, first, detach all the USB devices other than the keyboard and mouse.
Then, Update the drivers for them all, including the keyboard and mouse, if any third party drivers are installed for them.

Let us know the situation. If the problem continues, upload your MSINFO32.nfo file alongwith the crash dumps next time.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.
Edit: Download and install this particular version of Intel Rapid Storage Driver:
Version: 11.2.0.1006
Date: 06/07/2012

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/285966-bsod-when-usiing-adobe-cs6-lenovo-x230-laptop.html
Relevancy 54.18%

This all kicked off when I installed EA's Origin to start playing SimCity - I believe I also updated the video card drivers shortly before this now I can't play any games for more than hour and even applications like Chrome and Spotify will randomly crash I have tried a full reinstall of video drivers tried rolling back drivers tried reinstall of Frequent Frequent applications BSOD crashing / Origin and associated games and also run passes of Memtest no errors Really stuck on this one many thanks OS - Windows x -bit or x - x What was original installed OS on system - none Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer - OEM Age of system hardware - months Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS - months CPU - Intel Core i - K Video Card - MSI GeForce GTX Ti GB MotherBoard - Gigabyte Z Power Supply - Corsair W System Manufacturer -Self build Exact model number if laptop check Frequent BSOD / Frequent applications crashing label on bottom - N A

A:Frequent BSOD / Frequent applications crashing

No .dmps included.How to Check Computer is set to collect dumps
Crashes point to a possible driver conflict, but the BugChecks usually indicate hardware failure. See if Driver Verifier flags anything first after making sure your system is setup correctly for collecting .dmps.Driver Verifier - Windows 7 & Vista (BSOD-related).url
Also, please refrain from doing any disk cleanup during the process of our troubleshooting. Disk cleanup utilities can delete .dmp files that we need for analysis.

-----

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsod-frequent-applications-crashing-690569.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I just got the Ideapad 700 less than 2 week ago, and I'd been plagued by the blackscreen issue. It'll come by at a sudden and I don't know what triggered it. The computer would just show a blank black screen and the only way out of it was a hard reboot. I'd looked into the forum and saw that one of the solution suggested was to update the BIOS driver. I'd downloaded and installed the newest BIOS and didn't experience any problem. But 2 days later, the blackscreen problem appeared again. Also, any idea on how to make the keyboard more responsive? It's quite lacking compared to my old Thinkpad. Didn't recognized when I'd typed etc.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Lenovo-Ideapad-700-Frequent-Blackscreen/td-p/3345441
Relevancy 53.75%

I have started to experience frequent crashes (freezes and sometime BSOD) with my x201. Nothing gets written to my minidump directory. I am unable to get the system to write to a memory.dmp file using the posted instructions.
The most frequent error message I get is:
The instruction at 0x00000000774CCB98 reference memory at 0x00000000719710B8. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000000e.

I ran memtest86 through 10 cycles with no errors. I am attaching the compressed output from the windows_NT6. As well as the perfmon report. As you will see I've disabled Bluetooth devices since the drivers weren't loading.

Any help would be appreciated.

My Configuration:
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7 620M @ 2.67GHz
8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 532MHz (7-7-7-20)
MB LENOVO 3249CTO
Graphics ThinkPad Display 1280x800 ([email protected]) Intel(R) HD Graphics
Crucial 250GB C300-CTFDDAA256MAG (SATA)

A:Frequent Crashes with my Lenovo X201

Code:
tuneuputilitiesapp64.exe c:\program files (x86)\tuneup utilities 2010\tuneuputilitiesapp64.exe 2964 8 200 1380 3/2/2012 11:38 AM 9.0.6010.7 815.31 KB (834,880 bytes) 7/8/2011 4:19 AM
tuneuputilitiesservice64.exe c:\program files (x86)\tuneup utilities 2010\tuneuputilitiesservice64.exe 2556 8 200 1380 3/2/2012 11:38 AM 9.0.6010.7 1.34 MB (1,403,200 bytes) 7/8/2011 4:19 AM
Many of us on the forums actually do not recommend automated optimization tools for Windows 7. Windows 7 does a much better job of handling its own optimization than its predecessors did. We especially do not recommend registry cleaning as an "optimization" step because automated registry cleaning causes more harm to the registry than it actually repairs.

In the future, if you need help optimizing Windows 7, please post a thread in Performance & Maintenance - Windows 7 Forums or follow the tutorial enclosed in that forum to Optimize Windows 7.
To repair the damage done by the possible use of TuneUpUtilities, you will most likely need to do a Windows 7 Repair Install or revert to the factory system image after backing up any important data. However, you can try running SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker up to three times to fix all errors. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/217335-frequent-crashes-my-lenovo-x201.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Having thoroughly read Blue Screen of Death BSOD Posting Instructions Dump Files - laptop BSOD Lenovo on (Pics 0x00000050 now showing) V570 Configure Windows to Create BSOD 0x00000050 on Lenovo V570 laptop (Pics now showing) on BSOD and How to Run Disk Check in Windows I'm still having problems in my ability extract the info requested in the previously mentioned posts that might allow someone to more easily assist me First of all the machine is a Lenovo V running Windows Home Prem -bit on a Toshiba MK GSX GB BSOD 0x00000050 on Lenovo V570 laptop (Pics now showing) HDD with GB RAM It is a friend's laptop explaining the lack of precautionary backups or system images that could take this process in a different direction Before I explain what I have done and encountered let me say that I have been unsuccessful in extracting any dump files or running a Disk Check that successfully quot logs quot I realize that my chances for assistance will be significantly diminished because of this Hopefully someone reading this will see why or offer other suggestions based on the following documentation of what I have done and thus far encountered The BSOD screen goes by so fast that I had to take a video of it happening It only lasts for or frames on my camcorder Here is a frame of that Of course this sends me immediately to a Windows Error Recovery screen and launches into Startup Repair It is also unsuccessful It provides me however with the following problem details Startup Repair's diagnosis and repair details I'll spare you the other or so pics They also show error code quot x quot for numerous other tests All efforts to boot into Safe Mode via the F key and its Advanced Boot options are unsuccessful All Safe Mode boot attempts also lead to a BSOD that comes and goes in the blink of an eye I also used the F key advanced boot options to try a few things under quot Repair Your Computer quot in the quot System Recovery Options quot menu System Restore will not be a viable option here for me It only has the System Image Restore Points from well over a year ago when the laptop was purchased I know I know Data and file preservation makes this choice not an option As a side note and getting ahead of myself I used a Parted Magic CD to see that 'apparently' all the data and files are indeed still there and viable or rather at least seemingly salvageable While also in the System Recovery Options menu screen I ran a Windows Memory Diagnostic Multiple times it was ran No problems were ever detected by it I'll deal with the command prompts I attempted via the System recovery options momentarily I created a Lenovo Linux Diagnostics Bootable CD as per Lenovo Diagnostics - Bootable USB Create it on Windows OS - Desktops Notebooks Workstations It might be noteworthy that it doesn't specifically list my exact Lenovo laptop V as a supported system although it did work and apparently passed all tests as listed Now to the Command Prompts I tried from the System Recovery Options screen I tried to deal with Dump Files and Disk Check issues Let me preface this by saying I used Parted Magic to find out that the hard drive has either or partitions on it The Windows Recovery options screen and Parted Magic CD both showed me that the OS is apparently designated as quot E quot I ran a Disk Check on the E C and D partitions but in each case came up with this at the end of each quot Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status quot I'm not sure what that is all about I also tried the following to no apparent avail bootrec fixmbr amp bootrec fixboot Also tried with an odd problem error that I could not get around even after numerous reboots sfc scannow Now this is where it gets very frustrating to me In regards to Option Three of the Dump Files is where I have numerous files First I'm not actually sure if using a command prompt from the System Recovery options menu is actually elevated If it isn't elevated how do i get it up to elevated in the scenario... Read more

A:BSOD 0x00000050 on Lenovo V570 laptop (Pics now showing)

If you cannot boot at all, first follow it....
Follow it:
Troubleshooting Windows 7 Failure to Start

If still not working, or you cannot follow it for any other reasons, let us know.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/263287-bsod-0x00000050-lenovo-v570-laptop-pics-now-showing.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I have been trying to fix a friends Lenovo G550 running Windows 7 Home Premium. The laptop won't boot and gives BSOD error "STOP: 0x000000F4 (0x00000003, 0x887925C8, 0x88792734 ...)" the codes in brackets change each time. It then does a crash dump and reboots.

There has been no new hardware or programs installed recently (apparently).

These are the steps I have taken:
Boot in all versions of Safe Mode (same BSOD).
Boot to Last Known Good Config (same BSOD).
Windows Startup Repair (can't solve problem reboots to BSOD).
Windows Restore (can't restore).
Windows Memory Diag (no problem found).
Removed one stick of RAM boot (BSOD), replace and remove other stick of RAM boot (BSOD).
Remove and reseat HDD.

My instinct tells me it is a HDD fault. Does anyone have any other suggestions or is the next reasonable step to buy a replacement HDD and reinstall Windows?

Thanks in advance.

A:Lenovo G550 Laptop BSOD STOP 0x000000F4 won't boot

Hi,

Please take a look at the following tutorial:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/219533-troubleshooting-windows-7-failure-boot.html

cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/296836-lenovo-g550-laptop-bsod-stop-0x000000f4-wont-boot.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi all My first time posting to a forum like this usually I just read existing responses Lenovo new G570 freezes Windows 7 Frequent on but this time my skills have failed me I got a new Lenovo G which Frequent Windows 7 freezes on new Lenovo G570 has been frequently freezing up requiring a restart Frequency varies from every minutes Frequent Windows 7 freezes on new Lenovo G570 to a few hours in a wide variety of states and activities sometimes even while installing updates at shutdown Computer use seems to make it slightly worse It can sit for hours or more without problem if nothing is done right after boot or if firefox is just up and sitting there With Windows Media Player going it lasts about or hours maybe This is with me not interacting with it at all When I do it lasts much longer if I use the touchpad and leave the USB mouse unconnected I'm using Win Home Premium bit OEM from Lenovo I reinstalled it once using the system recovery utility from Lenovo OneKey Recovery Performance is good right up until the point of the freeze when everything immediately halts Sounds will become a near constant tone The computer does not automatically restart or show any error screen My great appreciation for any help with this ETA I also ran it in safe mode for a day simultaneously using WMP Open Office and USB mouse and there were no problems

A:Frequent Windows 7 freezes on new Lenovo G570

I see an AfaTech device on your system that is out of date. It is also a USB device, possibly a TV Tuner?

This may be contributing to your crashes. Remove it and go through the following steps:Start with USB Driver - General Fix for Problems to resolve the USB issues. Also, USB ports can sometimes enter a safe power state to protect the system from power surges due to USB devices. To reset the USB ports to a nominal power state:
Shut down and turn off the computer.
Unplug the computer from the wall or surge protector (then remove the battery if it is a laptop).
"Remove the computer from any port replicator or docking station, disconnect
cables to printers or devices such as external monitors, USB memory sticks or SD cards, headset or external speakers, mouse or auxiliary keyboard, turn off WIFI and Bluetooth wireless devices." (Use Hard Reset to Resolve Hardware and Software Issues HP Pavilion dv5000 Notebook PC series - HP Customer Care (United States - English))
Hold down the power button for 30 seconds. This closes the circuit and ensures all
power from components is drained to clear the software connections between the BIOS
and hardware and clear any corruption in the temporary memory.
(If it is a laptop, plug the battery back into the laptop and then) Plug the computer back into the wall. Do not reconnect any unnecessary peripherals; monitor, keyboard,
and mouse should suffice and be the only peripherals reconnected.
Turn it on to reinitialize the software connections between the BIOS and hardware

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/235066-frequent-windows-7-freezes-new-lenovo-g570.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi guys,

I have problem, which I can?t manage...I will be very thankful for any reply.

I made fresh installation on my new Lenovo E520, but it freezes 3x per day. Mouse is moving, but nothing more, task manager can?t be started. It happens with various applications. But normally, no BSOD is displayed.

I looked at topics:
"Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers",
"Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable"
"Windows 7 - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions"

I turned on verifier and before system launched, BSOD appeared. I run BSOD Dump & System File Collection app and I exported report in perfmon - both attached.

I have W7 professional, 64bit, full retail
Laptop and system installation are new.

Thank you for reading the post and for your replies!! Tom

A:Frequent W7 64bit freeze on Lenovo e520

Problem Devices:
Code:
Cisco Systems VPN Adapter for 64-bit Windows ROOT\NET\0000 This device is disabled.

Antivirus Software:
Code:
avastsvc.exe c:\program files\avast software\avast\avastsvc.exe 1440 8 200 1380 5.3.2012 15:15 7.0.1407.0 43,72 KB (44*768 bytes) 24.2.2012 10:53
avastui.exe c:\program files\avast software\avast\avastui.exe 4052 8 200 1380 5.3.2012 15:15 7.0.1407.0 3,84 MB (4*031*368 bytes) 24.2.2012 10:53

Possible out of date drivers:
Code:
psadd fffff880`08051000 fffff880`0805c000 Mon Feb 19 11:56:37 2007 (45d9f2e5) 0000f656 psadd.sys
dne64x fffff880`089d3000 fffff880`089ff000 Mon Nov 10 18:01:24 2008 (4918d964) 000359da dne64x.sys
psadd.sys
dne64x.sys

Code:
Loading Dump File [D:\Kingston\BSODDmpFiles\tommy5\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\030512-22167-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c0a000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e4f670
Debug session time: Mon Mar 5 02:00:05.778 2012 (UTC - 7:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:11.949
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck C9, {23e, fffff88001401324, fffff98008c2aee0, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\dtsoftbus01.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dtsoftbus01.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dtsoftbus01.sys
Probably caused by : dtsoftbus01.sys ( dtsoftbus01+1324 )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION (c9)
The IO manager has caught a misbehaving driver.
Arguments:
Arg1: 000000000000023e, A driver has marked an IRP pending but didn't return STATUS_PENDING.
Arg2: fffff88001401324, The address in the driver's code where the error was detected.
Arg3: fffff98008c2aee0, IRP address.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Status code.

Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc9_23e

DRIVER_VERIFIER_IO_VIOLATION_TYPE: 23e

FAULTING_IP:
dtsoftbus01+1324
fffff880`01401324 4053 push rbx

FOLLOWUP_IP:
dtsoftbus01+1324
fffff880`01401324 4053 push rbx

IRP_ADDRESS: fffff98008c2aee0

DEVICE_OBJECT: fffffa80062cb4f0

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

LOCK_ADDRESS: fffff80002e85b80 -- (!locks fffff80002e85b80)

Resource @ nt!PiEngineLock (0xfffff80002e85b80) Available

WARNING: SystemResourcesList->Flink chain invalid. Resource may be corrupted, or already deleted.

WARNING: SystemResourcesList->Blink chain invalid. Resource may be corrupted, or already delete... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/217787-frequent-w7-64bit-freeze-lenovo-e520.html
Relevancy 52.89%

its an Ideapad Y560 i5 6gb ram ati 5730

hello, new user here

after reading and getting as much info as i could i came to this...
updgraded to bios 71
installed leshcat's ccc v 11.4 for windows 7 X64 with switchable graphics
my lap is a recently bought no more than a month old Y560 intel I5 6gb ram and ati 5730
im srry for my english.
i ussually connect my laptop to an HDTV throu HDMI
and you guise see ive been having this Blue screens of death and restarts so frecuently it scares so much i feel like im going to piss.
ive tried all the driver updating, tried recovery for last known config, tried one touch recovery, ran system diagnostiks of different kinds and noone seem to give me a solution

i attached a zip of last dump in need of advice.

A:BSOF frequent restarts with a lenovo ideapad

it happened again while connected to tv throu hdmi cable any sugestions?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/161543-bsof-frequent-restarts-lenovo-ideapad.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Good morning SF and BSOD teams I've been suffering from random BSODs on my Lenovo V laptop running BSOD - Random Lenovo mgmt driver V570 laptop - power Win Home Premium -bit on numerous occasions This issue currently springs up at seemingly-random times although there might be some correlation with me trying music-related activities e g opening WinAmp Google Play Music etc The on-screen BSOD information consistently mentions power management driver hence the reference in this post's title Some history with this laptop I purchased it new Random BSOD - Lenovo V570 laptop - power mgmt driver in Sept - no Random BSOD - Lenovo V570 laptop - power mgmt driver issues Shortly thereafter I installed Ubuntu with a full disk wipe re-format and re-partition After frustrations with Linux I reinstalled Win with a freshly-purchased retail full license e g not the OEM recovery disk Note it was after this event that the BSODs started to occur blockquote I've since reinstalled Linux and Win at least one or two times each time with a full disk wipe format re-partition and seemingly successful installation One additional note during each of the Win installs it seems as though virtually none of the expected drivers are available I have to manually install ethernet wi-fi graphics etc before the thing starts behaving as expected Again this was all using the legitimate retail full Win install disk and drivers directly from Lenovo's support site In any event I would greatly appreciate any help on this issue Thanks -Danny

A:Random BSOD - Lenovo V570 laptop - power mgmt driver

Welcome aboard.

Code:
kd> !irp fffffa8005af41c0
Irp is active with 10 stacks 9 is current (= 0xfffffa8005af44d0)
No Mdl: No System Buffer: Thread 00000000: Irp stack trace.
cmd flg cl Device File Completion-Context
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-00000000

Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000

>[ 16, 2] 0 e1 fffffa8007c87060 00000000 fffff800034bab40-fffffa8005f74a10 Success Error Cancel pending
\Driver\usbhub nt!IopUnloadSafeCompletion
Args: 00051100 00000001 00000001 00000002
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-fffffa8005dcf770

Is there any USB devices connected? What is it? Remove it (if it is anything other than the keyboard and mouse) and see it the situation changes.

Also, Disable USB Selective Suspense.
USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off

Also, Free up the startup.
Click on the Start button
Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the “Startup” tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept the restart.
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/259530-random-bsod-lenovo-v570-laptop-power-mgmt-driver.html
Relevancy 50.31%

"[email protected] +1-888-995-2099 for Lenovo Laptop support, fell free call us for better Lenovo laptop technical support & help. Our technician always ready to help you at any time.
lenovo thinkpad support, lenovo customer service phone number, lenovo customer care, lenovo customer support number, lenovo chat support, lenovo customer care number, lenovo help desk, lenovo customer support phone number, lenovo live chat, lenovo driver support, lenovo support center, lenovo troubleshooting, lenovo contact number, lenovo helpline, contact lenovo support
Lenovo support | +1-888-995-2099 | lenovo customer service

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/76211-lenovo-laptop-support-1-888-995-2099-lenovo-customer.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi guys, can anyone please help my problem, I had my PC crashing almost everyday, and several times a day. Please find my attached collection of memory dump & PC Health report.

Thanks very much!

I am on Windows 7 Ultimate x64
- x64
- the original installed OS on the system - Ultimate
- an OEM or full retail version? - OEM
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? - newly bought less than 2 months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) Did reinstalled.

A:Frequent crashes (BSOD) on the new PC with BSOD Dump attached

95% of the crashes are memory corruption. Let's start off by testing the memory

Please run these tests and report back the results
1. Memtest86 - Run for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
2. Prime95 - Run all three tests for 3-4 hours each or until fail - http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Debug session time: Wed Jan 25 15:54:34.955 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:13:31.782
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4c )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_99
PROCESS_NAME: TrustedInstall
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount+4c
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 18:14:49.901 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:11.118
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiGetTopLevelPfn+65 )
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!MiGetTopLevelPfn+65
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 18:13:01.962 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:06:29.179
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x24
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 18:06:06.877 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:16:10.705
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 16:41:31.195 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:44:16.413
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4c )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_99
PROCESS_NAME: mscorsvw.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount+4c
Debug session time: Mon Jan 23 15:26:46.127 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:49.955
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
Debug session time: Mon Jan 23 15:25:32.356 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:52.574
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memor... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/210826-frequent-crashes-bsod-new-pc-bsod-dump-attached.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Today Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_Area when using Freemakevideoconverter
7 minutes later no BSOD but no response for the same file conversion
For the last 3 months several BSOD with irql_not_less_or_equal
or system_service_exception 0X0000003B
once Bad_Pool_Header 0X00000019

A:BSOD using FreemakeVideoConverter Page_Fault_ other frequent BSOD

Hello jeanpierregeorg, welcome to Seven Forums, I will attempt to assist you if I can. I have looked at your files you submitted, but there were no dump files in them. If you would, please re run the BSOD Posting Instructions, just to make sure. Please use option 2 this time and click the 'Grab All' button and give it time to do it's file collection then upload it with your next post. (Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions) The dump files are what we use to debug a system and it is quite difficult without them. I may also suggest you make sure your computer is configured for Small Memory Dumps. (Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD) Please check in C:/Windows and make sure there is a folder there named Minidump. If there is not one there, please create one.

Also, just for your information, if you make a new post in this thread, I will be notified of the new post. If you edit an older post to add information, I will not be notified. I only tell you this so you will make a new post to add information that will help me assist you. You mention that you have the problems when using Freemake. Is that the only program that causes you problems? If there are other programs or activities that cause you problems, please let me know. If there are other thing that may aid me in figuring out your problem, please advise me.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/354219-bsod-using-freemakevideoconverter-page_fault_-other-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Windows bit OEM Windows bought from Amazon I have the disc I had someone help build the system about a year ago I don't remember formatting or anything since building the PC Intel Core i K GHz NVIDIA GeForce GTX ASUS P Z -V Corsair W Power Supply GB SSD - with windows and some games on it GB HD - storage Basically while playing some games WoW SWTOR recently I encountered some freezing It started occurring more often which led to blue screens Now even while games frequent +BSOD now BSOD freezing during and I'm just browsing the internet I will get freezing followed by just blank screens I have tried MAL ware scans with MalWare Bytes as I try to scan frequently I tried virus scanning with Avast I have checked drivers and updated any The most frequent BSOD errors I have received are STOP X F and STOP C The program can't start because hs is missing from your computer After searching around the above blue screen error for some led BSOD during games and now frequent freezing +BSOD to a registry error but I checked and I didn't seem to have the registry error I am thoroughly confused Any help would be appreciated If any further info or dumps are needed I will try to provide

A:BSOD during games and now frequent freezing +BSOD

I set it to collect mini dumps.

The latest BSOD gave

kernel data page error

STOP 0X0000007A.

It seems to BSOD while I try to do anything game wise. If I'm just browsing after a while it seems to just freeze up and go to a blank black screen.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-during-games-and-now-frequent-freezing-bsod-678450.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi guys,

I've experience problems with this laptop ever since I bought it.
I never used it heavily at the start and assumed it was just a driver and that i'd figure it out later.
Well; now is later and I can't figure it out.
I've done a re-install of the OS (HP recovery)

This system is about a year old and is an HP Pavilion dv6 laptop with
AMD Phenom II N850 Triple Core @2.2 ghz
6 gig memory
64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium

Your help is much appreciated.

A:Random but frequent BSOD and reboot without BSOD

Please provide this info for a more complete report: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems.

Quote:
Please uninstall all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program
Then, download and install a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
Use this procedure to install the DRIVER ONLY: ATI video cards - DRIVER ONLY installation procedure

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Uninstall". Reboot for changes to take affect.

Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's. If this is the case for you, post back and we'll give further instructions for safely removing it.

If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

If this doesn't help stop the crashes, please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

Also, as time allows, please run these free hardware diagnostics (as the memory dump blames hardware): Hardware Diagnostics

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs

- Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html
- Info on how to troubleshoot BSOD's (DRAFT): http://www.carrona.org/userbsod.html
- How I do it: http://www.carrona.org/howidoit.html

Code:

aswMonFlt.sys Tue Mar 06 19:01:51 2012 (4F56A56F)
aswSP.SYS Tue Mar 06 19:04:03 2012 (4F56A5F3)
AtiPcie64.sys Wed Mar 10 09:33:45 2010 (4B97ADC9)
hpdskflt.sys Tue Jun 15 12:41:28 2010 (4C17AD38)
aswTdi.SYS Tue Mar 06 19:01:56 2012 (4F56A574)
aswSnx.SYS Tue Mar 06 19:04:05 2012 (4F56A5F5)
aswrdr2.sys Tue Mar 06 19:02:19 2012 (4F56A58B)
athrx.sys Tue Mar 02 19:45:21 2010 (4B8DB121)
Rt64win7.sys Wed Jun 23 05:10:45 2010 (4C21CF95)
aswFsBlk.SYS Tue Mar 06 19:01:31 2012 (4F56A55B)
usbfilter.sys Thu Apr 29 06:43:06 2010 (4BD962BA)
SynTP.sys Thu Oct 13 22:34:52 2011 (4E979FCC)
Accelerometer.sys Tue Jun 15 12:41:27 2010 (4C17AD37)
clwvd.sys Tue Jul 27 21:19:55 2010 (4C4F85BB)
stwrt64.sys Thu Jul 22 03:25:34 2010 (4C47F26E)
atikmpag.sys Thu Apr 05 21:10:44 2012 (4F7E4294)
atikmdag.sys Thu Apr 05 21:48:25 2012 (4F7E4B69)
AtihdW76.sys Thu Feb 23 07:30:12 2012 (4F463154)
AODDriver2.sys Tue Mar 06 04:55:00 2012 (4F55DEF4)
amdiox64.sys Thu Feb 18 10:17:53 2010 (4B7D5A21)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswMonFlt.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswSP.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtiPcie64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=hpdskflt.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswTdi.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswSnx.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athrx.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt64win7.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswFsBlk.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=usbfilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Accelerometer.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=clwvd.sy... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233092-random-but-frequent-bsod-reboot-without-bsod.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Okay I recently downgraded from back to partially because of this issue It seems to happen whenever I am playing Steam or rendering a video with Sony Vegas Pro Through the Not not show but BSOD, frequent BSOD shutdowns that do event viewer this is what it shows me in the attached picture The event tells me this - lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot EventLog quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt Not BSOD, but frequent shutdowns that do not show BSOD lt Computer gt Blake-PC lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data gt PM lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Binary gt DF Not BSOD, but frequent shutdowns that do not show BSOD C C D DF C C C B lt Binary gt Not BSOD, but frequent shutdowns that do not show BSOD lt EventData gt lt Event gt I don't even know where to go at this point I thought it may be a power issue but my PS is W and my system runs at W I apologize if this isn't formatted correctly or I am missing key information Thank you

A:Not BSOD, but frequent shutdowns that do not show BSOD

Ok mate now some more specs would be helpful but in the meantime just how did you get back to 7 from 10 because you are just one of many who report issues after doing so.

Personally I do a complete wipe of the drive before I reinstalled 7 after using 10 on my machines as I have a feeling that remnants of the 10 are left after the 7 is reinstated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/387508-not-bsod-but-frequent-shutdowns-do-not-show-bsod.html
Relevancy 45.58%

Basically i have a DVDs. do from Recovery Lenovo Laptop Creating wont media me Laptop let Lenovo ThinkPad L laptop I've created the recovery DVDs but unbeknown to me at the time - you're only allowed to create one set What i'd like Creating Lenovo Laptop Recovery media from DVDs. Laptop wont let me do is to put this onto a USB stick Currently i have DVD - Boot Media mb The boot DVD containing quot BOOT quot folder BootMgr file which is quite small amp Winre Wim at about mb DVD - Data DVD GB factory recovery folder recovery folder amp Autorun file DVD - Data DVD GB factory recovery folder amp recovery folder NO autorun file DVD - Data DVD GB factory recovery folder recovery folder LenovoQDrive file qdrive icon file My USB stick is GB capacity So basically i'd like to make Creating Lenovo Laptop Recovery media from DVDs. Laptop wont let me do the USB stick the recovery media I can't do this from the laptop as Lenovo only let you create one so how can i do this Can i do this would be the first question amp if so - how

A:Creating Lenovo Laptop Recovery media from DVDs. Laptop wont let me do

Hi Nelly I also have an Lenovo its a different model than yous is but I can make as many copies of the recovery discs
as I want . You could make a systems image which would be a lot better than the recovery discs as with them you will always have the bloated software that comes with Lenovo models saying that you would need a lot more space than your 16gb usb drive .

http://www.sevenforums.com/backup-restore/272713-creating-lenovo-laptop-recovery-media-dvds-laptop-wont-let-me-do.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi 

I had used your advice for removing the PrivitizeVPN malware a few months ago,
since then, especially in recent weeks, my laptop started to work very slow, the browser crashes often. I have to restart 4 to 5 times a day. It also reboots slowly. It works fine for an hour or so and then crashes or freezes.
My C drive used to show 85 GIG full, but when I added up the folders inside, It was barely 30 gig, then I started to uninstall all software from drive C. the free space remained the same, until I uninstalled Skype, then it showed only 50 gig full, it means skype seemingly filled 30 gig! 
but still, the numbers don't add up and I cannot find more than 30 gig file in this drive. I was thinking if this has something to do with it.
I have used Zonealarm and Eset latest scan, nothing wrong reported to me.

I'd appreciate if you can help me with this

A:Laptop frequent crash

System restore points, paging file size, hiberfil.sys and leftover installer junk will probably account for all that is missing.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/494087/laptop-frequent-crash/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi 

I had used your advice for removing the PrivitizeVPN malware a few months ago,
since then, especially in recent weeks, my laptop started to work very slow, the browser crashes often. I have to restart 4 to 5 times a day. It also reboots slowly. It works fine for an hour or so and then crashes or freezes.
My C drive used to show 85 GIG full, but when I added up the folders inside, It was barely 30 gig, then I started to uninstall all software from drive C. the free space remained the same, until I uninstalled Skype, then it showed only 50 gig full, it means skype seemingly filled 30 gig! 
but still, the numbers don't add up and I cannot find more than 30 gig file in this drive. I was thinking if this has something to do with it.
I have used Zonealarm and Eset latest scan, nothing wrong reported to me.

I'd appreciate if you can help me with this

A:Laptop frequent crash

Hello Prana I would like to welcome you to the Malware Removal section of the forum.Around here they call me Gringo and I will be glad to help you with your malware problems.Very Important --> Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.Please read every post completely before doing anything.Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic" Button, make sure that the "Receive notification" box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly" - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.I need to get some reports to get a base to start from so I need you to run these programs first.-Download DDS-Please download DDS from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:Download DDS and save it to your desktopLink1Link2Link3Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.Shortly after two logs will appear:DDS.txtAttach.txtA window will open instructing you save & post the logsSave the logs to a convenient place such as your desktopCopy the contents of both logs & post in your next replyGringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/494526/laptop-frequent-crash/
Relevancy 45.15%

my laptop is frequently hanging.then automatically restarting. my touchpad sensitivity is too high and jumping around.please help me to adjust my touchpad sensitivity. also for frequent hanging. there is no option called touchpad sensitivity in control panel(mouse or touchpad properties). i jus want to reduce the touchpad sensitivity. please help with ur answers..

A:frequent hanging of laptop

Hi and welcome to TSF try under mouse then orientation,pointer options, tapping, as for the hanging please follow the instructions here http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html
the files may give some more info to work with

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/frequent-hanging-of-laptop-615148.html
Relevancy 45.15%

When i turn on my laptop it suddenly POWER OFF HOW TO FIX IT ? after 1 hr what should i do. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Laptop-frequent-power-off-how-to-fix-it/td-p/5777897
Relevancy 45.15%

getting frequent BSODs showing error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO whenever I turn on my computer from sleep.
I believe the main cause of the BSOD was the ntoskrnl.exe+14d2e9 file

also getting sudden interruptions by the OSOD showing error 0x000001d3 while playing games, which i believe to be caused by the Killer Network Adapter driver (Qcamain10x64sys) . I have looked online for solutions but found nothing that could resolve the issue. I have also tried many solutions including updating, troubleshooting, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers but i still encounter the same issue.
would appreciate help.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/45451-frequent-bsods-my-new-laptop.html
Relevancy 45.15%

For the past day my laptop has been experiencieng frequent BSODs. I have exhausted my knowledge trying to find a solution. I hope you can help.

Original OS was Vista.
system is approx 4 years old.
Windows 7 was installed approx 1 year ago, reinstalled last fall.

AMD Athlon Dual-Core QL-62 2.00 GHz
NVidia GeForce 8200M G
Wistron 360A 08.54 Motherboard
HP 65W

Hewlett-Packard
Compaq Presario CQ50 Notebook PC

A:Laptop frequent BSODs

perfmon /report states:

Quote:

Error
Symptom:
Device drivers are not installed.
Cause: A driver has not been installed for this device preventing it from working properly.
Details: The device driver for Coprocessor has not been installed. This device will not be available until the correct device driver is installed.
Resolution: 1. Try installing the drivers using Windows Update.
2. Install the drivers that are on the installation media that came with the device.
3. Check with the manufacturer for an updated driver.
Related: Explanation of Error Codes Generated by Device Manager

Please visit the Compaq support website and install a fresh copy of the chipset drivers for your system.

MSINFO32 reports 4 BSOD's due to NETIO.sys (and the Memory Dump analysis agrees with this) - a Windows networking file. Please visit the Compaq support website and:
- download fresh copies of the wired and wireless networking drivers
- uninstall the wired and wireless device from your current system
- install the freshly downloaded driver packages
- monitor for further BSOD's.

While you're at the Compaq support site, also update your modem drivers. The ones currently on the system date from 2008 and should be updated.

It's also possible that your McAfee is causing this issue, so please do the following:

Quote:

Anti-Virus Removal:
Please do the following:
- download a free antivirus for testing purposes: Free AntiVirus
- uninstall the McAfee from your system (you can reinstall it, if so desired, when we're done troubleshooting)
- remove any remnants of McAfee using this free tool: http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.aspx?id=TS100507
- IMMEDIATELY install and update the free antivirus, then check to ensure that the Windows Firewall is turned on.
- check to see if this fixes the BSOD's
NOTE: NEVER run more than 1 anti-virus, firewall, Internet Security/Security Center application at the same time.

Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html

Code:

vmbus.sys Sat Nov 20 04:57:29 2010 (4CE79B89)
winhv.sys Sat Nov 20 04:20:02 2010 (4CE792C2)
mfehidk.sys Wed Jan 12 16:34:12 2011 (4D2E1E54)
mfewfpk.sys Wed Jan 12 16:34:28 2011 (4D2E1E64)
nvm62x64.sys Fri Oct 17 17:01:06 2008 (48F8FD12)
athrx.sys Thu Oct 08 22:40:55 2009 (4ACEA2B7)
VSTCNXT6.SYS Wed Oct 15 20:52:22 2008 (48F69046)
VSTAZL6.SYS Wed Oct 15 20:53:42 2008 (48F69096)
VSTDPV6.SYS Wed Oct 15 20:57:45 2008 (48F69189)
nvhda64v.sys Tue May 10 05:41:18 2011 (4DC9083E)
mfeapfk.sys Wed Jan 12 16:35:05 2011 (4D2E1E89)
mfeavfk.sys Wed Jan 12 16:35:31 2011 (4D2E1EA3)
nvlddmkm.sys Sat May 21 00:07:04 2011 (4DD73A68)
nvBridge.kmd Fri May 20 23:58:23 2011 (4DD7385F)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vmbus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=winhv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mfehidk.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mfewfpk.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvm62x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athrx.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=VSTCNXT6.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=VSTAZL6.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=VSTDPV6.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvhda64v.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mfeapfk.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mfeavfk.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvBridge.kmd

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\030512-19734-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/laptop-frequent-bsods-634226.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi everyone my parents recently bought me a new laptop last moth at on Frequent laptop new BSODs a crashes and first it was going well but after a few days it crashes iv e re installed windows and all the drivers but the same thing happens again and again System Specs MSI CX Intel Core i M GHz ATI mobility radeon HD Intel HD graphics i have Frequent BSODs and crashes on a new laptop switchable graphics GB Ram yes its pretty small for a bit OS i have plans on upgrading it to GB by next month Windows ultimate bit Programs that crashed include - Google Chrome the Frequent BSODs and crashes on a new laptop Flash player crashes often and sometimes chrome displays the quot aw Frequent BSODs and crashes on a new laptop snap quot page - Warcraft III i think its the map that causes this app to crash no big deal - Spore i removed it already i am sooo depressed when i have done a lot of things in the game and in the end it wont save because of the BSOD D - Left Dead it crashed once - Mozilla Firefox it crashed once Addition to that i cannot upgrade my ATI graphics card because after i downloaded the driver from the ATI website when i install it it says that it is not compatible with mine although its the same Mobility Radeon HD The switchable graphics is interfering with the updated driver Also when i look at the site of MSI the ATI driver there is outdated but i am forced to use it because i have no other choice i have included mini dump files thank you for reading and i hope you guys can help me Thanks nbsp

A:Frequent BSODs and crashes on a new laptop

Did this laptop come with Windows 7 pre-installed? If so, have you used Windows Update to update windows 7 to service pack 1?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/frequent-bsods-and-crashes-on-a-new-laptop.173135/
Relevancy 44.72%

Another newcomer providing another problem about BSODs I have this ASUS G JX-RBBX notebook since June and it wasn't until december that I started getting a BSOD error notice the bugcode usb driver Since then I've been gettin' a good amount of these same errors and it's growing to be a nuisance when it comes to the prospect that my laptop might crash during a note-taking class I send my computer to a local computer technician and he made a thorough diagnosis that resulted in nothing Right after I got the computer back from him four days later the dreaded BSOD came back what's worse there have from new BSODs my ASUS Frequent Laptop been two BSODs in one day today That's when I had enough but before I give this computer a full system recovery I decided to go to this forum and hope that you guys would give a solution to my endless blues It's a Windows home premium edition -bit computer Frequent BSODs from my new ASUS Laptop the OS was built into the system when I bought it It has a Intel i M processor and Nvidia GeForce GTS M My ASUS AC DC Adapter says it's a model ADP- ZB input - v - hz voltage v current A and I'm Frequent BSODs from my new ASUS Laptop not sure what N and V represent but Frequent BSODs from my new ASUS Laptop they're bolded and largely text That's all the info I have My previous laptops had problems but they never or very rarely had blue screen of deaths so this comes as a shock to me I might have to go Apple because of this downward spiral of buggy notebooks My mini-dump files are below

A:Frequent BSODs from my new ASUS Laptop

UPDATE:

I'm not sure how or why this is happening; these BSODs just happen arbitrarily, even when I'm not doing anything. I tried plugging off the USB mouse for a while, since the error called it bugcode_usb_driver, but the BSOD popped up. Maybe I was using a specific program at the time to improve the visual game quality, so I closed that program and the BSOD still occured. I tried closing the bittorrent program since I heard the torrents can lead to these errors, but the same thing happens. Afterwards, another BSOD occured when I took off the power supply to pack my laptop to school; for some reason, the screen lights didn't dim after the plug was removed, so I open/closed the lid and POOF, another BSOD. Then on the same day when that latter BSOD happened while I was idling on a message board I frequently go to, another one just came out of the blue.

Let me stress on the latest BSOD: no usb ports were used, the bittorrent and video program were not open, I didn't close the lid, the only things that are connected to the computer are the power supplies and the headphone/mic jack used for the external speakers. I still got a BSOD!

What else am I suppose to remove just to avoid this frequent blues?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsods-from-my-new-asus-laptop-549469.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I have been having frequent BSOD, happens at any time, even when sys is sitting idle, sometime it is frequent, sometimes it is not so frequent, if you could please help me figure this out I would be very VERY grateful, My zip file is included of the minidump file.

Please Help,

Sincerely,

bigjt18 (John)

P.S. When I generate a sys health report I get nothing, except that it reports not recognizing windows sec essentials as an active antivirus running.

A:BSOD frequent in win 7 64 pro

Just had a look through your dump files, they all come under two fault codes most of them are 0x101 CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and a few 0x3B SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

The 101 errors are probably driver based have a look at this link for a bit more info BSOD Index it mentions amd cpu which you have so might be worth looking into that, some of the dumps point right at gfx drivers so i would start there, try updating gfx software and see if it helps

Heres a link to support page for your hardware, i would remove all gfx software and reinstall latest from asus site http://support.asus.com/download/dow...Language=en-us

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/59492-bsod-frequent-win-7-64-pro.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello I BSOD Frequent am using windows ultimate -bit and my system configuration is Motherboard Asus M Frequent BSOD NMX-SE Ram GB Processor AMD Athlon dual core Ralink wireless lan card I frequently get Blue Screen error whenever i am using internet Firstly I thought it was due to my temp folder getting full But nw even i clear it frequently then also the error is still there I have also tried tuneup utilities and disk cleaner but to no effect It displays below mentioned thing when it restarts Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP E BCP BCP BC BCP BC OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the Frequent BSOD problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users admin AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt

A:Frequent BSOD

Quote:

Originally Posted by sereneriver21

C:\Windows\Minidump\100612-21450-01.dmp

That's called a "dump file". Navigate to that location, and attach a copy of that file to your next post. It might have information that can help identify the cause of your problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsod-669303.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I recently got infested by a nasty "Top Arcade Hits" virus.  (see link for long history of that fight)  I think I got rid of most of it thanks to Gringo's help.  However, here of late I've been getting frequent BSOD's.  It usually happens during web surfing.  The computer reboots before I can see what the error message says.  Is this fixable?  Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/503835/top-arcade-hits-virus-infection/

Hi

In his last post, Gringo asked you to give him feedback about how the system works. You didn't seems to inform him about the BSOD issue. Please update your thread and let the malware helper sort out whether there are remnants of infections in your system. Once the system is declared as clean, we can sort out any OS related problems.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/504913/frequent-bsod/
Relevancy 44.72%

Hey,

A couple of months ago I bought a new pc, except for the hard disk which I kept from my previous computer as it had my win7 installation and everything. The old pc used to get the occasional blue screen but I just figured it was because the hardware was quite old. Anyway... things were good, stable, and the color blue was no where to be found... until last week. I wasn't home at the time but apparently there was a power outage and since then I've had 4 bsod across this week.

I have no idea what's causing the bsods - they seem random - and if there's any relevance to the power outage.
I've attached the diagnostic files.... let me know if anymore information is needed. Help would be very appreciated :]

A:Frequent Win 7 BSoD

Hi -

9 kernel memory dumps processed with varying bugchecks. See summary at end of post.

One of the bugchecks = 0x24 = NTFS file system - HDD. Run chkdsk /r

This Asus AI Suite ATK0110 driver has been a major cause of BSODs in Windows 7 systems in recent months - update it ASAP -

Code:

ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005 (42476C4C)

Asus driver updates --> http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx

ATK0110 driver Download --> Motherboard--> Utility--> Tools

Update Ethernet driver -

Code:

yk62x64.sys Wed May 20 04:14:06 2009 (4A13BBCE) - Marvell Yukon 88E8056 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet

Marvell Yukon 88E8056 --> http://extranet.marvell.com/drivers/...o?driverId=207

Un-install KIS using the KIS Removal Tool (KRT) - http://usa.kaspersky.com/support/home/208279463

Download the KRT; save to desktop. Boot into SAFEMODE (NO Networking) - tap the F8 key during boot-up. Then go to desktop, RIGHT-click on the KRT icon and select Run as Administrator.

When complete - re-boot into normal Windows.

Reset the Windows Firewall to its default settings -
START | type firewall.cpl | select firewall.cpl above under programs | top-left, select "Restore Defaults"

Install Microsoft Security Essentials --> http://www.microsoft.com/Security_Essentials/

`

Remove Daemon Tools/ Alcohol 120.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY
Code:

Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Mon Apr 26 03:19:14.270 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 2 days 8:21:42.498
BugCheck 50, {fffff900c26b9778, 1, fffff80002da590d, 0}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k+b2865 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: avp.exe
Debug session time: Fri Apr 23 18:56:00.795 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:53:41.841
BugCheck 24, {1904fb, fffff8800924c798, fffff8800924c000, fffff880014c0a91}
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsFindPrefix+121 )
PROCESS_NAME: GoogleUpdate.e
Debug session time: Fri Apr 23 18:01:18.955 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 3 days 4:54:39.001
BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa8000d79e20, ffff, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+33946 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41790
Debug session time: Tue Apr 20 13:05:46.965 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 5 days 16:44:07.871
BugCheck 24, {1904fb, fffff8800353f468, fffff8800353ecd0, fffff80002ca0187}
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsCommonWrite+da0 )
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Tue Feb 16 17:20:43.140 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:45:55.750
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8002dbc038, b6374000, 135}
Probably caused by : hardware
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD
PROCESS_NAME: MassEffect2.ex
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Sat Feb 13 12:29:19.566 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 15:09:05.175
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa80018fb4d0, fffff80000b9c518, fffffa80066b5c10}
Probably caused by : AgileVpn.sys
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F
Built by: 7... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-win-7-bsod-479131.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi
I'm running an msi cx623 laptop and I've been getting the driver irql related BSOD. I've included dump files if they help...

Not the most tech savvy of people so I don't know what else I'd need to include, let me know if I should add any more files.

BSOD happened 4 times the past hour.

A:Frequent BSOD - help please

Hello,

Take a look at the following link and perform the steps. Once complete attach all

the requested reports so that we may have more information to help diagnose your issue

http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

What Antivirus and Firewall are you using?

Check the MSI support site and update the wireless drivers for the laptop.

Code:
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17835.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a0c000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c50670
Debug session time: Sat Sep 29 16:56:49.861 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 10:11:27.312
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {28, 2, 0, fffff880017916fd}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+1d )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000028, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff880017916fd, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002cba100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002cba1c0
0000000000000028 Nonpaged pool

FAULTING_IP:
NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+1d
fffff880`017916fd 448b5228 mov r10d,dword ptr [rdx+28h]

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

TRAP_FRAME: fffff880031c3830 -- (.trap 0xfffff880031c3830)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=fffff880031c3a50 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000000
rdx=0000000000000000 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff880017916fd rsp=fffff880031c39c0 rbp=fffff880031c3af0
r8=00000000ffffffbc r9=0000000000000044 r10=0000000000000000
r11=fffffa80063bfa80 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+0x1d:
fffff880`017916fd 448b5228 mov r10d,dword ptr [rdx+28h] ds:00000000`00000028=????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002a8a769 to fffff80002a8b1c0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`031c36e8 fffff800`02a8a769 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`00000028 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheck... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsod-help-please-668359.html
Relevancy 44.72%

i've gotten a BSOD several times now, its getting annoying.

i checked my memory in vista and there are no errors.

here are my mini dump files

Relevancy 44.72%

I have help? becoming Need frequent. BSOD had crashes just doing random things And i have a a-G motherboard nvidea gtx video card gig vengeance ram But BSOD becoming frequent. Need help? i ran windows debug and i got this Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck D fffffa a f e Unable to load image SystemRoot system DRIVERS MijXfilt sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for MijXfilt sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MijXfilt sys Probably caused by MijXfilt sys MijXfilt a Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WDF VIOLATION d The Kernel-Mode Driver Framework was notified that Windows detected an error in a framework-based driver In general the dump file will yield additional information about the driver that caused this bug check Arguments Arg A framework object handle of the incorrect type was passed to a framework object method Arg The handle value passed in Arg Reserved Arg fffffa a f e Reserved Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x D CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME DS Tool exe CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff eb b to fffff ccfc STACK TEXT fffff cfe fffff eb b d nt KeBugCheckEx fffff cfe fffff a fffffa df fffffa df Wdf imp WdfUsbTargetDeviceSendControlTransferSynchronously x fffff cfea fffffa df fffffa df fffff cfeb MijXfilt x a fffff cfea fffffa df fffff cfeb fffff cfeaa xfffffa df fffff cfea fffff cfeb fffff cfeaa fffff cfea xfffffa df fffff cfea fffff cfeb fffff cfeaa fffff cfea fffff cfeae x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP MijXfilt a fffff a SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME MijXfilt a FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME MijXfilt IMAGE NAME MijXfilt sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP fade a FAILURE BUCKET ID X x D MijXfilt a BUCKET ID X x D MijXfilt a Followup MachineOwner what this litteraly JUST started happening Im guessing that is the file causing this

A:BSOD becoming frequent. Need help?

Caused by MijXfilt.sys
Update the drivers from : Driver Reference Table

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/260859-bsod-becoming-frequent-need-help.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I'm running Vista on my Dell and recently (about 2 months) I've been getting BSOD maybe 2-3 times daily. It never happens when the pc is in sleep mode, only when I'm browsing or digging through files.

Here's the info, I don't know a lot about computers so any help would be greatly appreciated:

Relevancy 44.72%

recently ive been getting the BSOD. I feel like it started after i installed a game a few months back but im not sure. Its really odd because my laptop will do it twice within an hour of each other. Im using an OEM Windows 7 home premium x64.

A:Frequent BSOD Need HELP

Hi,
From your dmp files, Sep 19, Oct 17, Nov 21, Dec 3 = all bugcheck are same → 0x7f_8
I'm pretty sure it was caused by Zone Alarm so I would recommend you to uninstall ZA completely.
After that make sure to turn on your Windows firewall.
Use this tools if you have problem to uninstall ZA → http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...cpes_clean.exe

Also update this driver:
RTKVHD64.sys Fri Oct 02 04:09:59 2009 → Realtek HD Audio

Then we'll see how it goes.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002c3eec0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2 )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f)
This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind
that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch (bound trap) or that
is always instant death (double fault). The first number in the
bugcheck params is the number of the trap (8 = double fault, etc)
Consult an Intel x86 family manual to learn more about what these
traps are. Here is a *portion* of those codes:
If kv shows a taskGate
use .tss on the part before the colon, then kv.
Else if kv shows a trapframe
use .trap on that value
Else
.trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken
(on x86, this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap)
Endif
kb will then show the corrected stack.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
Arg2: 0000000080050031
Arg3: 00000000000006f8
Arg4: fffff80002c3eec0

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002c75ca9 to fffff80002c76740

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00ba4d28 fffff800`02c75ca9 : 00000000`0000007f 00000000`00000008 00000000`80050031 00000000`000006f8 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00ba4d30 fffff800`02c74172 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff800`00ba4e70 fffff800`02c3eec0 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+0xb2
fffff880`02d7fc60 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!SeAccessCheckFromState+0x58
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2
fffff800`02c74172 90 nop

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 2

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nt

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4c1c44a9

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7f_8_nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7f_8_nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/128749-frequent-bsod-need-help.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi All:

This problem is really frustrating,
I executed the updates, check the disk and drivers and it seems to be everything OK.

Is if possible somebody check my files, I executed the SF Diagnostic Tools, and I have the results in the .zip I will try to attach.

Best Regards and thank you in advance.

A:BSOD very frequent... please help!!!

These 2 devices have problems in Device Manager:

USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller ROOT\UOIP_BUS_DRIVER\0000 Este dispositivo no funciona correctamente porque Windows no puede cargar los controladores requeridos para este dispositivo.

Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2230 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_40628086&REV_C4\4&1AA134EC&0&00E1 Este dispositivo est? deshabilitado.

For the first device, please locate it in Device Manager, right click on it, and select "Uninstall". Reboot the computer and check to see if it returns with an error.

For the second device, is it deliberately disabled? If so, why?

Out of 23 memory dumps there were 10 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers)
- low-level driver problems
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

You can get a head start on the hardware diagnostics if you'd like - they are located here: Hardware Diagnostics

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

WPRO_41_2001.sys Mon Nov 7 16:04:48 2011 (4EB847F0)
CACE Technologies WinPcap Packet Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WPRO_41_2001.sys

CLVirtualDrive.sys Mon Dec 26 08:26:47 2011 (4EF87617)
CyberLink Virtual Device Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=CLVirtualDrive.sys

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics. Let us know the results and we can move on from there.

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Tue Aug 27 09:47:56.200 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\082713-20843-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16628.amd64fre.win8_gdr.130531-1504
System Uptime:0 days 21:00:19.321
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Ntfs.sys
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+346c6 )
BugCheck 1A, {41287, 14f389890, 0, 0}
BugCheck Info: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000041287, An illegal page fault occurred while holding working set synchronization.
Parameter 2 contains the referenced virtual address.
Arg2: 000000014f389890
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41287
PROCESS_NAME: googledrivesyn
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x1a_41287_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2500
CurrentSpeed: 2494
BIOS Version F.25
BIOS Release Date 01/21/2013
Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
Product Name HP ENVY m6 Notebook PC
**************************Mon Aug 26 12:45:16.077 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\082613-16046-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16628.amd64fre.win8_gdr.130531-1504
System Uptime:0 days 0:21:27.849
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+346c6 )
BugCheck 1A,... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/30359-bsod-very-frequent-please-help.html
Relevancy 44.72%

As of the last couple of weeks I've been getting frequent BSODs, they usually happen between 5 and 45 minutes after start up. I haven't installed any hardware or software recently to cause them it's just started out of the blue (hah) Hoping there's something obvious to be found in the zip file before I have to just send it in to be fixed. Also it sometimes fails to start up properly at all, upon pressing the power button the fans just continuously whur away and the monitor receives no signal so I just have to hold the power button down to turn it off then try again.... this has happened in the past but very very rarely. Thanks for any help, hope something can be found :)

(Ahh in my messing about I managed to remove the zip >.< will put it back up as soon as i get access to my desktop)

Quote:
I've been getting frequent BSODs, they usually happen between 5 and 45 minutes after start up.

Quote:
(Ahh in my messing about I managed to remove the zip >.< will put it back up as soon as i get access to my desktop)

Sorry I failed to understand. If the first statement is valid, the second one should not be.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/363038-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I have been getting bsods for quite some time now. They are generally a few weeks apart but nevertheless, very annoying. I posted a mini dump when this first happened and I was told that it had to do with my atheros driver (my hard drive was recently replaced and best buy reinstalled windows 7 64 bit perhaps they did not update the drivers). I had trouble finding the right driver, it seems like the atheros ones are either for windows vista or windows 7 32 bit and I don't know if I should download them. In any case, I've had quite a few more bsods since then and I would appreciate it someone could tell me if this is still the problem. If it is could you also tell me where to download the driver, as I am somewhat incompetent when it comes to drivers.

Thank you very much.

E

Yep, it's the Atheros driver again. Don't worry about not being able to find it - that's why we're here. Please be aware that the problem is most likely with the driver, but can also be with the hardware or other drivers.

Here's how to do replace the driver:
- download the driver from here: Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 HP Pavilion dv6-1260se Artist Edition Entertainment Notebook PC - HP Customer Care (United States - English)
- uninstall the software/driver currently on the system.
- install the freshly downloaded driver.
- reboot and monitor for further BSOD's

Good luck!

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\072711-20498-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Debug session time: Wed Jul 27 09:47:15.896 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 12:27:06.812
Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: NULL_CLASS_PTR_DEREFERENCE
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7E_BAD_IP_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE
Bugcheck code 1000007E
Arguments ffffffff`c0000005 fffff880`06cebe62 fffff880`0904c738 fffff880`0904bf90
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\071011-19952-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Sun Jul 10 15:34:48.195 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 22:47:22.160
BugCheck D1, {44, 2, 0, fffff88006a788c1}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
Probably caused by : athrx.sys ( athrx+5c8c1 )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_athrx+5c8c1
Bugcheck code 000000D1
Arguments 00000000`00000044 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`06a788c1
BiosVersion = F.18
BiosReleaseDate = 11/10/2009
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\070611-18174-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Sun Jul 3 13:47:24.371 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:14:04.336
BugCheck D1, {44, 2, 0, fffff88002c6c8c1}
Bugcheck code 000000D1
Arguments 00000000`00000044 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`02c6c8c1
BiosVersion = F.18
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\070311-19032-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Sun Jul 3 13:32:35.022 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 4 days 3:07:10.862
BugCheck D1, {44, 2, 0, fffff88006a738c1}
Bugcheck code 000000D1
Arguments 00000000`00000044 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`06a738c1
BiosVersion = F.18
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\062011-18735-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Mon Jun 20 19:01:34.789 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 17:24:23.753
BugCheck D1, {44, 2, 0, fffff88003a978c1}
*** WARNING:... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsod-590296.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello,

I'm a frequent bsod, while system is on idle, or while trying to shutdown or startup. I've made some research but unable to find any fix for my situation ( for now ) . I dont know which driver encountered any problems.

He is my minidump with driver verifier turned on.

090512-74584-01.zip

What model laptop is this?

The dump does not show as verifier enabled and for what appears to be a newer system there are a lot of older drivers listed in the stack.

ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 2 05:13:26 2009 (4A4C7A36)
AiCharger.sys Thu Sep 22 22:04:40 2011 (4E7BE938)
AtihdW76.sys Tue Dec 6 04:14:25 2011 (4EDDDCF1)
DefragFS.SYS Thu Aug 4 12:35:45 2011 (4E3ACA61)
ETD.sys Tue Dec 21 22:55:09 2010 (4D11769D)
GEARAspiWDM.sys Mon May 18 08:17:04 2009 (4A1151C0)
RTKVHD64.sys Tue Oct 18 07:48:20 2011 (4E9D6784)
Rt64win7.sys Fri Jun 10 02:33:15 2011 (4DF1BAAB)
RtsUStor.sys Wed Dec 1 02:46:14 2010 (4CF5FD46)
amd_sata.sys Fri Oct 28 19:40:46 2011 (4EAB3D7E)
amd_xata.sys Fri Oct 28 19:40:48 2011 (4EAB3D80)
amdhub30.sys Tue Oct 25 21:16:23 2011 (4EA75F67)
amdiox64.sys Thu Feb 18 10:17:53 2010 (4B7D5A21)
amdxhc.sys Tue Oct 25 21:16:25 2011 (4EA75F69)
athrx.sys Tue Oct 4 02:49:29 2011 (4E8AAC79)
atkwmiacpi64.sys Tue Sep 6 21:44:52 2011 (4E66CC94)
btath_a2dp.sys Mon Sep 19 03:57:11 2011 (4E76F5D7)
btath_avdt.sys Tue Jul 19 23:00:20 2011 (4E2644C4)
btath_bus.sys Tue Jul 19 22:59:56 2011 (4E2644AC)
btath_flt.sys Tue Jul 19 22:59:52 2011 (4E2644A8)
btath_hcrp.sys Tue Jul 19 22:59:43 2011 (4E26449F)
btath_lwflt.sys Tue Jul 19 23:00:15 2011 (4E2644BF)
btath_rcp.sys Thu Aug 25 06:26:33 2011 (4E562359)
btfilter.sys Tue Sep 27 03:49:19 2011 (4E817FFF)
cnnctfy2.sys Fri Jun 24 11:29:01 2011 (4E04AD3D)
Raxor Diamondback mouse try using the system without the mouse and these drivers uninstalled I've seen them have issues with newer touch pad drivers.
copperhd.sys Tue Nov 10 02:50:17 2009 (4AF91B39)
idmwfp.sys Wed Aug 1 10:23:05 2012 (50193BC9)
kbfiltr.sys Mon Jul 20 05:21:42 2009 (4A643726)
usbfilter.sys Wed Dec 14 02:44:02 2011 (4EE853C2)
This one look like a Virtual Audio device using a Vista era driver?
vcsvad.sys Sun Nov 16 04:51:18 2008 (491FED16)[/COLOR]

Code:
**************************Wed Sep 5 06:35:09.433 2012 (UTC - 4:00)**************************

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\Bsodapps\090512-74584-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: c:/symbols
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17835.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0324b000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0348f670
Debug session time: Wed Sep 5 06:35:09.433 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:37:59.994
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck C2, {b, fffffa800b322b10, 2f2422, fffffa800b3237a0}

*** WARNING: Unable to ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsod-664373.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I've gotten frequent BSODs ever since purchasing my laptop new a year ago but I suppose I wasn't fed up enough to do BSOD Frequent anything about it until now It usually happens while playing WoW but can happen during mundane tasks like playing Freecell or watching Hulu I've probably removed more bundled software than I have added new software and hardware wise I haven't touched it According to Toshiba and Microsoft everything is up to date Sometimes I'll go three days without a BSOD sometimes I'll get one every fifteen minutes all night Toshiba Satellite L D AMD PhenomII N Dual-Core ghz gb ram Windows Home Premium bit oem Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP FFFFFA F D BCP B EA BCP E OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Ben AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata Frequent BSOD xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

Quote: Originally Posted by Fourthreefive

I've gotten frequent BSODs ever since purchasing my laptop new a year ago, but I suppose I wasn't fed up enough to do anything about it until now. It usually happens while playing WoW, but can happen during mundane tasks like playing Freecell or watching Hulu. I've probably removed more bundled software than I have added new software, and hardware wise I haven't touched it. According to Toshiba and Microsoft, everything is up to date. Sometimes I'll go three days without a BSOD, sometimes I'll get one every fifteen minutes all night.

Toshiba Satellite L675D
AMD PhenomII N640 Dual-Core 2.9ghz
4gb ram
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit oem
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8004F701D8
BCP3: 00000000B64EA000
BCP4: 000000001E000135
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0

C:\Windows\Minidump\091611-56004-01.dmp
C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-101962-0.sysdata.xml

Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.

You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/187056-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

? OS - Windows 7 ultimate x64

? What was original installed OS on system? - It was a DIY system

? Age of system (hardware) - near 2 years

? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? - yes, few times.

it's a diy com so i will just give the specs..

? Processor - Intel? Core?2 Quad Processor Q8400 (4M Cache, 2.66 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB)

? Video Card - MSI Radeon HD 5770 HAWK

? MotherBoard - Asus P5P43TD Pro

? Power Supply - brand & wattage - Andyson Silent G530

? Ram - Kingston ValueRAM 4 x 8GB DDR3 1333

please help! i tried lots of method but doesn't work..

A:HELP! Frequent BSOD..

i just got 2 bsod while running driver verifier..

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/help-frequent-bsod-601044.html