Windows Support Forum

BSOD Crash on New Build

Q: BSOD Crash on New Build

This was my first attempt at a new complete system build. I bought the computer off a friend in need of cash and had to replace a dead mobo and psu. Its been giving me a BSOD from the very beginning. No idea what's causing it except it seems to happen more frequently when watching a video clip or playing a game (maybe a problem with the graphics card?). All the drivers appear to be up to date.

Windows 7 64-bit 6.1.7600 Build 7600 Full retail version

Thanks so much for your help!!

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD Crash on New Build

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD Crash on New Build

The dmp(s) point to ntkrnlmp.exe or ntoskrnl.exe as the probable cause. We know this is not the case, as these are core OS files, and will definitely not cause a BSOD. They are just the default files the debuggers blame when they can't see a better cause. We need to enable Driver Verifier to help pinpoint the faulting module...

- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa80009a2180, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+33906 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa80009a21b0, ffff, 0}

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/138341-bsod-crash-new-build.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hey there everyone I've been a long time lurker on seven forums and have used the info on your theads to get System BSOD's crash, on HTPC build new my google chrome working when win first came out System crash, BSOD's on new HTPC build However this time I've decided to Move out of Tom's hardware threads and post here for a conclusive answer I have put together a build some time back since july its been giving me BSOD's This only happens when i ahve a portable USB HDD connected to the USB port - whether front panel or back panel header I still get a BSOD I did a fresh install of Win x with the latest device drivers from Intels and Realtek's site System specs Intel i - stock ECS System crash, BSOD's on new HTPC build H H -M Black deluxe mobo GB x GB Twinmos DDR MHz dunno the voltages since the sticker doesn't say anything apart from CL but I'm assuming its V - V x GB Seagate formerly maxtor HDD OS x TB Samsung HDD for movies and media drive LiteOn DVD -RW Thermaltake Toughpower W PSU The PSU and GB HDD were hand downs from me to this rig my pals Now everytime I connect the portable USB HDD to the port I can run a movie from the device but after a while it gives a BSOD When running a movie from the desktops HDD there is no such hickup Now With all this digging I've learn't that BSOD's can happen from a grounding issue BSOD's can happen with a driver failure or badly written drivers BSOD's can happen due to heat issues BSOD's can happen from a faulty hardware BSOD's can happen from USB devices as well But i want to get to the bottom of this problem Otherwise I can't get back to what I'm supposed to be doing I'm one of those people who needs to solve the vcurrent problem then move on to other things I'm sorry for the long post but this BSOD thingy is getting to my hope these files help lemme know if you need anything else or what else i can do from here on Is Windows - x - installed after connecting the parts - retail - What is the age of system hardware - months - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS - months - yes multiple times Thanks

A:System crash, BSOD's on new HTPC build

Quote: Originally Posted by Lutfij

Hey there everyone, I've been a long time lurker on seven forums, and have used the info on your theads to get my google chrome working when win7 first came out.

However, this time, I've decided to Move out of Tom's hardware threads and post here for a conclusive answer.

I have put together a build some time back since july, its been giving me BSOD's. This only happens when i ahve a portable USB HDD connected to the USB port - whether front panel or back panel header, I still get a BSOD. I did a fresh install of Win7 x64 with the latest device drivers from Intels and Realtek's site.

System specs;
Intel i3-2100 @ stock
ECS H67H2-M Black deluxe mobo
4GB Twinmos DDR3 1333MHz (dunno the voltages since the sticker doesn't say anything apart from CL9) but I'm assuming its 1.5V +/- .075V
1x 250GB Seagate(formerly maxtor HDD) OS
1x 2TB Samsung HDD for movies and media drive
LiteOn DVD +/-RW
Thermaltake Toughpower 600W PSU

The PSU and 250GB HDD were hand downs from me to this rig..my pals.

Now everytime I connect the portable USB HDD to the port, I can run a movie from the device but after a while, it gives a BSOD. When running a movie from the desktops HDD, there is no such hickup.

Now;
With all this digging I've learn't that
1| BSOD's can happen from a grounding issue
2| BSOD's can happen with a driver failure(or badly written drivers)
3| BSOD's can happen due to heat issues
4| BSOD's can happen from a faulty hardware
5| BSOD's can happen from USB devices as well

But i want to get to the bottom of this problem. Otherwise I can't get back to what I'm supposed to be doing... I'm one of those people who needs to solve the vcurrent problem then move on to other things.

I'm sorry for the long post, but this BSOD thingy is getting to my.

hope these files help, lemme know if you need anything else or what else i can do from here on.

Thanks!

Hi Lutfij welcome to SF

Please upload here you minidumps by following these steps,

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/179753-system-crash-bsods-new-htpc-build.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi guys - new to the forum and any help would be fantastic! Just installed Windows 7 on a 1gb Samsung spinpiont, keeping my old pc set up. All was good for the first day but now I'm getting regular blue screen crashes - increasing in regularity as the pc is on a while. I wonder if it's my psu as I'm upgrading that - but otherwise really stuck!

I've attached the DM log file - hopefully all done correctly! All help gratefully appreciate

many thanks

Paul

A:New build BSOD 0x0000124 Blue screen crash - DM log uploaded!

Hi mate, welcome to 7 Forums.

That's a lot of dumps in those logs, and yeah they're all 0x124s. 0x124s denote a hardware error, and unfortunately they very rarely give any indicator as to what the problem actually is, as is the case here. The normal procedure here would be to recommend a series of hardware test to out the problematic hardware but I'd like to ask a few questions based on your initial post before we go ahead.

1: You mentioned your PSU, is there any particular reason you mention that? Is it old? Underpowered? it's not listed in your System Specs so that information could be important.

2: What type of CPU cooler do you have fitted, and is it definitely seated correctly?

3: Have you monitored your temperatures? CPU and GPU mainly?

4: What make and model RAM do you have fitted? What frequency is it set at?

Please answer these questions before we proceed testing your hardware.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/336992-new-build-bsod-0x0000124-blue-screen-crash-dm-log-uploaded.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey Everyone This is a new system build and it was working fine until a week after I had built it The first blue screen I got was when I was uploading a video to youtube and now I seem to get them randomly fairly often apart from when I m playing games which is odd just browsing the internet etc So far I ve done tests on my hard drives to see if they re healthy and they have passed HD Tune however I seem to always get blue screens when I try and upload a video to youtube from either of the hard drives I ve tried them plugged in one at a time but it doesn t blue screen when I upload from the SSD on its own this could just be a coincidence though as it blue screened with just the SSD in when I left the computer idle overnight I ve run memtest on my ram which didn t come up with any errors and I ve re-seated it just to check if it was okay I ll upload a dumps New ntoskrnl.exe? crash Computer BSOD Build Multiple zip of my Minidump now using BlueScreenView seems to point towards ntoskrnl exe but this is my first time using BlueScreenView so I m not sure if that s common or w e Another thing to add is that I seem to get program instability e g steam closing when it feels like it and chrome crashing for no reason however playing the mmo neverwinter seemed to work fine located on a different drive to the OS SDD Win Ultimate x I - BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps K MSI z -g Crucial x GB mhz Ballistix RAM Samsung Pro SSD x Seagate rpm tb HDD s Asus Xonar d x Soundcard Corsair CX W MSI Geforce GTX Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps

There seems to be a problem with your Windows activation. Please post this report: Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303353-bsod-new-computer-build-ntoskrnl-exe-multiple-crash-dumps.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Okay guys I'd love some help with some issues I am having About two months ago I decided to start putting together parts to build my own rig first time builder here After scrounging around for a bit and getting the deals I liked I decided to put it all together and make my PC Since then Ive been having a lot of issues with errors and PC crashing Overall I am just looking to resolve these issues and walk away with a bit of knowledge on how to troubleshoot my PC problems st I am constantly receiving Java CRASH...CRASH...CRASH Recent PC Build. crashes Pandora Grooveshark Youtube periodically throughout the day nd My graphics will freeze up momentarily when viewing sites such as Youtube Twitch and occasionally when playing a game Starcraft rd Entire system crashes I will get blue screens - times a day within a hour period Blue screens range from quot Bad Pool Header quot errors to quot memory Management quot error Please help guys I am tired of these PC issues and if anyone could help walk me through the troubleshooting process I'd greatly appreciate it PC Specs Intel Core i - Sapphire Radeon HD Raidmax Atlas ATX- WB - Panda Power - Flying Pandas's Saved Part List - PCPartPicker

A:Recent PC Build. CRASH...CRASH...CRASH

dump files might be needed for further investigation
you can refer to here: BSOD Posting instructions

oh, and welcome I'm also new here

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/289048-recent-pc-build-crash-crash-crash.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi, my brother just built up the following PC:

EVGA NF 680i SLi Motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 @3.0Ghz
2x1Gb SLi Ready DD2 RAM
XFX GeForce 8800GT 256Mb PCi-E x16
300Gb Western Digital SATA Hard Drive
DVD/DVD-RW Drive
Asaka 500W SLi Ready PSU
Tuniq Tower CPU Cooler
Antec Nine Hundred Gaming Case
Samsung 20" LCD TV/Monitor

Windows XP 32-Bit

Everything about the build seems to be fine. However the PC will crash randomly (And nearly definately if I try to play games on the thing and wierdly, try to access this site) where the sound stops and the screen garbles up.

Ive ran a burn in test with load at maximum and it comes back positive with no errors. All drivers are updated to their newest versions etc so I haven't a clue what else could be wrong.

Any ideas?

A:Crash with New Build

Two things usually cause that. heat on video card so I would try leaving side off when playing games that stress the system and if that does nothing use memtest86 on the ram. www.memtest86.org
Remember with memtest you need to do 4 full tests and each has 8 passes so this takes up to 4 hours...allow the time.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/crash-with-new-build.695554/
Relevancy 48.16%

Ok lets see:
you can have the dmp report and the XML with all the system specs on it.
Fast Reading Specs:
Core i7 2.6
Asus P6T Deluxe Mobo
6GB of ram
1TB (2x 500GB Raid 0)
ATi 4870 1GB

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7100.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA80078FC028
BCP3: 00000000FA000000
BCP4: 0000000000400405
OS Version: 6_1_7100
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Problem: Bluescreen obviously, but it seems to happen after a certain amount of time. but that was proven wrong with the last 2 blue screens. It blue screened at the first time boot up login screen so....
Steps taken:
-Reinstalled OS
-Uninstalled Audio Drivers
-Uninstalled Video Drivers
<----------------------->
Windows 7 installed everything else.
I'm outta ideas. Thoughts?

A:Another Crash Win 7 7100 RC 64 Build

Ok intersting, I tried to reformat the computer and got a blue screen durring the instalation. I had no idea that could even happen. But I guess its a hardware error, thanks for everones input lol jk but if you tried to help at least then thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/19507-another-crash-win-7-7100-rc-64-build.html
Relevancy 48.16%

My son called last night to ask how to get his K build up and running again as after some Windows updates on the th it boots up to the post the Windows quot lights quot then very briefly to a blue screen with white lettering - build crash Home far too brief to read and back to Home build crash the post then to start up repair Now the start up repair does nothing I have tried the advanced options system image memory diags system restore command prompt that tels me that msconfig is not a operable program or batch file there is an error - x ffff I cannot reinstall Windows using the OEM disk in fact I cannot get past that system repair option I cannot get it to safe mode and am left with a totally bogged machine Specs Gigabyte FX board AMD CPU water cooled GB G Skill Mhz RAM very large Radeon GPU Windows Ultimate - bit - sorry but with out pulling the whole thing apart that is the most I know sons away at the moment but will get the exact specs later tonight What bothers me is that it will not boot off the OEM disk

A:Home build crash

Is the BIOS configured to boot to CD/DVD first? Have you tried other bootable media besides the OEM disc?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/204664-home-build-crash.html
Relevancy 47.73%

hey everyone, imnew here so forgive me if i did post this in the wrong section lol. Anyways on to the problem.
I recently formatted my computer and installed Windows vista ultimate 32bit, everything works. The only problem im relaly having is this annoying MSN problem, i can sign in fine, everything goes well. EXCEPT there are certain people on the list if i open a conversation with them, OR if they say anything to me...WLM crashes! like wtf? lol no matter what i do it keeps crashing whenever i open a convo with that user or if that user messages me.

Any ideas? i did try searching around, i even searched google it lead me to this site ( a thread here ) that was left unsolved with the same problem

Thanks!
sal

A:WLM 2009 build 14.0.8064.206 crash!! Help please!

Hi Sal911,

Left click on the messenger icon in your system trey. Click (open messenger).
At the right-top of your messenger, click on the help menu. You should see a
link (service status). Click on it and a live page will open in your browser. About
center of the page should be a list (Help ), with some links to help, technical support, feedback, and how to submit a bug. Tech support will be able to help,
and you should probably file a bug report.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/221435-wlm-2009-build-14-0-8064-206-crash-help-please.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Good day This is my first build and I have next to no idea what I'm doing A friend recommended and helped me through the process and here I sit This setup runs fantastic EXCEPT when I play games R GRAW Counter-Strike Source all crash on me - usually within the first minutes of play Here's the message Description A problem with your video hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly Problem signature Problem Event Name LiveKernelEvent OS Version Locale ID Files that help describe the problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml Version txt View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm by a : Build Crash New beginner Gaming your computer Extra information about the problem BCCode BCP Gaming Crash : New Build by a beginner FFFFFA AE E BCP FFFFFA F BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Drivers are all updated - and when I reinstalled everything - it helped a little bit but it still happens I'm going to try out XP Pro today - but I'd rather not waste any time on this so if anybody has a clue as to what might be happening please reply and remember that you've have to simplify everything because I'm new at this Thanks

A:Gaming Crash : New Build by a beginner

Have you Overclock your PC?

Have you tested your RAM with Memtest or similar to see if one or more of your sticks is the culprit?

Have your check your Video Card (GPU) & CPU for temps? Lots of freeware to use

You say you reinstalled your drivers, did you also uninstall the PhysX drivers that come with your video drivers? if not, this may cause some sort of corruption on your install. Nvidia has a driver sweeper, download it to a safe folder, download their latest 181 drivers to the same folder, uninstall your current drivers, DO NOT restart, uninstall your PhysX drivers as well, now Restart, as soon as you are back at your desktop, use the Nvidia Driver sweeper to get rid of any driver remants on your registry.

Go to the folder where you have your drivers, right click on the file and "Run as Administrator" and follow instructions (pretty much straight forward from here).

Also, make sure your Monitor has x64 drivers, you can verify this by going to Device Manager and Under Monitors, it should list a Generic Non-P&P and your Samsung, if it list 2 Generics P&P, then you are not using a x64 driver for it and this may cause problems as well.

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/203784-gaming-crash-new-build-beginner.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Any one have the same problem i upgrade my pc build a new i7 shylake 6700k build my specs yea i7 6700k asus Maximus rog ranger motherboard 16gb ddr4 asus matrix 980ti Platinum 6gb video card 900watt 80+ psu i was runing win 8.1 pro retail ran fine i wanted to use dx12 on games so i upgrade to 10 pro now my pc crash idling or watching netflix crash to white screen so i test my gpu ram nothing worng crash when keyboard and mouse not touched unistall drivers install new drivers up date to latest bios same crash

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-10-upgrade-crash-new-build.1168573/
Relevancy 47.73%

OK so I have been building XP boxes for ever and now I just finished my first W X build I am getting the BSOD randomly and my gut is thinking it is the video card don't have a real reason to suspect it just my gut Any hoo here is my system MB GIGABYTE GA-P New Crash...semi W7 Build NOOB A-UD LGA Intel P SATA Gb s USB ATX Intel Motherboard CPU Intel Core i - Lynnfield GHz LGA W Quad-Core Processor BX I RAM G SKILL Ripjaws Series GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Desktop Memory Model F - CL D- GBRL VIDEO MSI N GTX CYCLONE GD OC GeForce GTX Fermi GB -bit GDDR PCI W7 New Build Crash...semi NOOB Express x HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card HD Western Digital VelociRaptor WD HLFS GB RPM SATA Gb s quot Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive Optical Drive ASUS DRW- B W7 New Build Crash...semi NOOB ST BLK B AS Black SATA X DVD Burner Power Supply CORSAIR CMPSU- TX W ATX V EPS V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Case COOLER MASTER HAF I have attached the files as requested in this thread W7 New Build Crash...semi NOOB http www sevenforums com crashes-d tructions html I am really at a loss and need this machine sorted so I can use it to finish a big project at work Thanks again Steve

A:W7 New Build Crash...semi NOOB

Forgot to mention. This is a brand new install and build of a W7 X64 Enterprise edition. Seems I am getting the BSOD when I do some directX viewing, and I got a random IE8 lockup..but it corrected on it's own after about 20 seconds.

Thanks again guys...looking forward to seeing what the log files have to say.

Best

Steve

Forgot to add that I got the BSOD on 2 occasions with a fresh boot and playing with the screen saver settings...thus my video card concerns. It's 11PM here and I am going home for the night...hope to get some good replys in the morning

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/124009-w7-new-build-crash-semi-noob.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Hey all I'm having an issue with my ASUS (no when crash launch to games. Complete most system or crash dump) trying BSOD F GL laptop If I try to launch a game like Counter-Strike Source Garry's Mod or Just Cause not long after actually leaving the menu and beginning to play anywhere between - min the whole laptop just silently crashes I checked ALL the Complete system crash (no BSOD or crash dump) when trying to launch most games. logs and there is nothing in there except something recorded at boot saying the computer was not cleanly shutdown When it does crash a second before it crashes a weird thin horizontal line appears in a random location on the screen going all the way across Complete system crash (no BSOD or crash dump) when trying to launch most games. the screen This was happening under Windows Vista but I just bought and did a clean install of Windows Home Premium and it's still happening I have updated my drivers and it still happens Laptop info is below caution large block of text Code System Information report written at System Name BODENEAMONN-PC System Summary Item Value OS Name Microsoft Windows Home Premium Version Build Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name BODENEAMONN-PC System Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer Inc System Model F GL System Type X -based PC Processor Intel R Pentium R Dual CPU T GHz Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BIOS Version Date American Megatrends Inc SMBIOS Version Windows Directory C Windows System Directory C Windows system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume Locale Australia Hardware Abstraction Layer Version quot quot User Name BodenEamonn-PC Boden Time Zone AUS Eastern Standard Time Installed Physical Memory RAM GB Total Physical Memory GB Available Physical Memory MB Total Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space GB Page File C pagefile sys Hardware Resources Conflicts Sharing Resource Device Memory Address xF - xFFFFFFFF System board Memory Address xF - xFFFFFFFF Motherboard resources I O Port x - x CF PCI bus I O Port x - x CF Direct memory access controller I O Port x C - x DF PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge I O Port x C - x DF NVIDIA GeForce M G IRQ Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller IRQ PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge IRQ NVIDIA GeForce M G IRQ PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge IRQ PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge IRQ Standard AHCI Serial ATA Controller IRQ High Definition Audio Controller IRQ Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller IRQ PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Memory Address xDE - xEFFFFFFF PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Memory Address xDE - xEFFFFFFF NVIDIA GeForce M G Memory Address xD - xDFFFF PCI bus Memory Address xD - xDFFFF Motherboard resources Memory Address xA - xBFFFF PCI bus Memory Address xA - xBFFFF PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Memory Address xA - xBFFFF NVIDIA GeForce M G I O Port x B - x BB PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge I O Port x B - x BB NVIDIA GeForce M G I O Port x - x Motherboard resources I O Port x - x Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller DMA Resource Device Status Channel Direct memory access controller OK Forced Hardware Device PNP Device ID I O Resource Device Status x - x Standard PS Keyboard OK x - x Standard PS Keyboard OK x - x System speaker OK x - x CF PCI bus OK x - x CF Direct memory access controller OK x D - x FFFF PCI bus OK x - x System CMOS real time clock OK x - x Motherboard resources OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x - x FF Motherboard resources OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x - x D Motherboard resources OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x - x Motherboard resources OK x - x Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x - x Motherboard resources OK x - x Motherboard resources OK x - x Motherboard resources OK x C- x E Motherboard resources OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x A - x BF Motherboard resources OK x ... Read more

A:Complete system crash (no BSOD or crash dump) when trying to launch most games.

Hello

You can try these to see what is going on with the overheating.

Core Temp

CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/289452-complete-system-crash-no-bsod-crash-dump-when-trying-launch-most-games.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Had my system for a while recently upgraded all my drivers due to issues with bsods and crashing ive seen ran maleware bytes did scans from my iobit advanced system care took apart and blew out my computer etc etc done a few things all in the attemtp to try and get my computer back to normal running and have no sucess i did run a memory diognostic and it says there was some memory issue's but i wasnt sure as to what to do next if anyone could help i would be theroughly apreciative as for what some of my problems are Random blue screen of deaths with what look's to be rainbow-ish screen tearing right before video card issue some program fail to start or while starting Crash crash while useing them some programs that have etc Bsod's, Random crash to start/crash/bug programs failing NEVER had issue's suddenly become unusable due to above reasons even after sucessfull reinstall's edit another issue though uncommon is Explorer exe fails to work and needs Random Bsod's, programs failing to start/crash/bug crash etc to restart it's self

A:Random Bsod's, programs failing to start/crash/bug crash etc

You need to replace the ram.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/556711/random-bsods-programs-failing-to-startcrashbug-crash-etc/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hello everyone I have been trying to fix my PC for the last two weeks. I've tried everything. Windows clean install a bunch of test on my hard drive. I've checked S.M.A.R.T done an 9 hour memtest and I;ve finally given up. I honestly don't know what to do this is a fairly new build done in June. I have the DM log files please anyone this is getting out of hand.
P.S I made this thread on my computer but when I am loading for a game or in the middle of a game computer gives me 0x000000F4 error no idea what it is :/ so far its only happened on league of legends.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/391607-bsod-windows-crash-error-0x000000f4-no-crash-files.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Hey My month and half old Acer V started to give BSOD's did some sort of recovery and started working again for a couple of hours if not trying to recovery total crash and BSOD crash/failure and windows access any Windows files If tried to look up error logs etc it gave different versions of the BSOF So I tried to run Recovery getting it back to factory settings and that's when Windows crashed completely I followed Acer customer support advice ordered recovery discs couldn't create BSOD and total windows crash and recovery crash/failure one because Windows crashed when trying it I got the recovery discs ran the recovery which ended up giving me failure because of quot missing image-something quot Another call to Acer and they told to run different recovery version from the puter That recovery end to a failure again After several restarts and what not windows started up again being slower than usual I'm now having constant problems losing internet connection I've had couple minidumbs and several issues with windows updater and such and these after machine should be back in the factory settings Anyhow here's the last log if anyone could take a look on it before I throw this machine to the wall

A:BSOD and total windows crash and recovery crash/failure

For starters:

At work we start all repairs with a set of diagnostics. Often they find problems that weren't even expected. It's a waste of time to try to fix software on a system that has hardware problems.
Please try these free diagnostics for starters: Initial Hardware Diagnostics
Also, please ensure that you have ALL available Windows Updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

In particular, start with the hard drive diagnostics as I suspect that is the problem.

Although there's only 2 memory dumps (it usually takes 4 or 5 to conclude if it's a hardware error or not) - the repeated failure of factory installs makes a hardware failure the most likely problem here. Please run the diagnostics that I suggested above and let us know the results.

There are a list of drivers that need updating (because the recovery media was made a while ago). Don't worry about them until you've finished the hardware diagnostics. If all the diagnostics pass, then update the drivers.

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

NTIDrvr.sys Mon Apr 19 21:39:04 2010 (4BCD05B8)
NTI CD-ROM Filter Driver by NewTech Infosystems (likely a part of Acer Empowering Technology)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=NTIDrvr.sys

UBHelper.sys Tue Jul 6 00:20:31 2010 (4C32AF0F)
NTI CD &DVD-Maker or NTI Backup NOW! or NTI CD-Maker by NewTech Infosystems (usually in Acer Empowering Technology)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=UBHelper.sys

mwlPSDFilter.sys Fri Mar 25 03:12:11 2011 (4D8C404B)
EgisTec Inc. Fingerprint Biometrics
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwlPSDFilter.sys

mwlPSDNServ.sys Fri Mar 25 03:12:13 2011 (4D8C404D)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwlPSDNServ.sys

mwlPSDVDisk.sys Fri Mar 25 03:12:23 2011 (4D8C4057)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwlPSDVDisk.sys

k57nd60a.sys Wed Oct 19 16:17:36 2011 (4E9F3060)
Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet NDIS6.x Unified Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=k57nd60a.sys

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Thu May 16 21:43:28.027 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\051613-86156-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16384.amd64fre.win8_rtm.120725-1247
System Uptime:0 days 0:01:17.757
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!NtSetSystemPowerState+878 )
BugCheck C000021A, {fffff8a004213bd0, ffffffffc000012f, fffff8a0001a3b60, 0}
BugCheck Info: WINLOGON_FATAL_ERROR (c000021a)
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff8a004213bd0, String that identifies the problem.
Arg2: ffffffffc000012f, Error Code.
Arg3: fffff8a0001a3b60
Arg4: 0000000000000000
Arg2: ffffffffc000012f, Error Code.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc000021a_c000012f
PROCESS_NAME: smss.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xc000021a_c000012f_nt!NtSetSystemPowerState
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
**************************Thu May 16 19:42:59.249 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\051613-44187-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16384.amd64fre.win8_rtm.120725-1247
System Uptime:0 days 0:34:29.979
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+23f50 )
BugCheck 7A, {4, 0, fffffa800655b990, 1ffef7d0}
BugCheck Info: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000004, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE address)
Arg2: 0000000000000000, er... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/25251-bsod-total-windows-crash-recovery-crash-failure.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi

I'm new to the world of Windows 7, so when my old PC bit the dust, I thought it was well worth getting something capable of running it.

My new PC seemed nice & happy, but is freezing up at random points. I don't get a BSoD, just a frozen screen, mouse and keyboard, and end up having to reboot using the Off switch.

I've attached the logs & dumps, as normally requested. If anybody can help me crack this, I'd be very grateful.

Cheers
Col.

A:Freeze/Crash at random times - New build PC

Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

Follow it, step by step.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255837-freeze-crash-random-times-new-build-pc.html
Relevancy 46.87%

As in title.

I've just built a new system with spec:

Phenom II 3.4Ghz (x4)
8Gb Patriot DDR3-1333Mhz
Gigabyte Motherboard
MSI graphics-1Ghz GPU
Seagate 500Gb Sata HD
DVD-RW Sata

On loading Vista x64bit (fresh install) to the point where it is preparing to load up for the first time I'm suffering from a recurring BSOD where there is a 0x0000007E error memory crash dump, and continues to do this on start up.

I've run memtest, all memory is fine.

Any pointers appreciated.

A:New Build Fresh Install 7E Crash Mem Dumps

Welcome

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/292944-new-build-fresh-install-7e-crash-mem-dumps.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I didn t really see a clear cut quot help desk quot or quot request some support quot section so i think I will try here Sorry if it isn t the right forum So ok so I have been having one issue since the new build it didn t start right away it started about days ago complete new build roughly days ago my first one Random freeze or total crash I am not getting any blue screens of total Random freeze new or crash build on death If it freezes it literally freezes and i cant do anything to get out of it but a hard reboot power button for secs If it crashes the whole system goes down then idles at an almost start-up screen stays black though and it doesnt enter the boot cycle When this happens I can press the reset button on the front of the unit and the machine boots right up In each scenario I get the select an option of how to boot Random freeze or total crash on new build up screen i always just select quot Start Windows Normally quot and it boots right into windows Sometimes this will Random freeze or total crash on new build happen Random freeze or total crash on new build twice in a night sometimes it wont happen for days It feels random I do feel like the only constants are the following Asus monitoring OC ing software I dont do any overclocking everything stays at default settings EVGA Precision OC Monitoring Software Again no oc ing just use for monitoring AVG Anit-virus Creative Audio Console Steam Client Logitech keyboard and mouse software- I have a G amp a G i think its called setpoint or something Windows Sidebar i know it is lame but I kinda like it That is all I think I have checked my gpu temp is normally around - c I can drop this to - c by turning up the gpu fan normally set at drops the temp My CPU temp is running - c and my overall system temp is approx c I thought the first time it happened it something got too hot or I had and airflow issue so I cranked my case fans to high instead of low then it happened again so I opened the case and have had the side panel off for like days now still happening I don t think it is a heat issue at all but what can it be Any have any ideas nbsp

A:Random freeze or total crash on new build

Your overall system temperature is quite fine but as for your cpu your celcius temp range is 131-136.4 in fereinheit. I don't know what your chip is rated for but I would look into this. If it is too hot then that may be your issue right there.

Also, what is your power supply and wattage?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-freeze-or-total-crash-on-new-build.111577/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi. I've recently been trying to play Metal Gear Solid 5 but every time I boot it up my PC either crashes as soon as the splash screens are done or after a few minutes. It's been crashing while playing other games as well but it's been much rarer. It's not a BSOD crash and it doesn't produce any crash dumps so I'm leaning towards it being a problem with either the PSU, the motherboard or one of the graphics cards. Any help with finding the cause of this would be appreciated.

The PSU model is fd-psu-newt2-800, the graphics cards are both Nvidia GTX760s and the motherboard is a ASUS Sabertooth Z77

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/622614/crash-without-bsod-and-crash-dump-while-playing-games/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hey guys, Got a new home build Core I5 3rd gen at 4.4GB 8gb RAM, 120 SSD with the OS, 2GB HDD for anything else, ATI 7970. Win 7 home 64 bit. When I play games, I can play for a while, then I get Game name has stopped working, or a BSOD, he's the zipped fold as requested, thanks everyone.

A:N/build all games crash to desktop or give me a blue screen

welcome aboard.
You are having a STOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT.

For the best result, follow theSTOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT troubleshtg by usasma .

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/252652-n-build-all-games-crash-desktop-give-me-blue-screen.html
Relevancy 46.01%

OS - Windows Home Premium x What was original installed OS on system Windows Is the launch running while Crash BSOD Crash and - on OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer OEM Version Age of system BSOD - Crash on launch and Crash while running hardware Roughly a year and a half BSOD - Crash on launch and Crash while running Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS Nope CPU - Intel Core Duo P GHz each Video Card - ATI Mobility Radeon HD MotherBoard - Not sure where to find this out Power Supply - Dell AC DC adapter V output Ok so I was browsing the web when my laptop suddenly restarted - on BSOD - Crash on launch and Crash while running restart was greeted by a small blue square saying something like quot there is a problem check newly installed hardware or software etc quot and a line saying starting memory dump i figured it for a virus at first so i restarted Used CCleaner to check programs opening on startup and found a few exe's which i didnt recognise - coming from AppData Local Temp etc So ran a full malware check with MalwareBytes AntiMalware - returned one of the files and removed it and i deleted the rest On restart computer seemed to be fine - continued to work for the rest of the evening Turned on in the morning and the same blue screen greets me I restart again safe mode and check for viruses - nothing So I let the blue screen continue dumps the memory and restarts Seems to be working fine then after mins of browsing - blue screen again and crash Backing my computer up now anyway It seems strangely intermittent computer can run for hours with no bluescreen then suddenly crash Also would have done a system restore but the earliest checkpoint I could find was the previous day when the bluescreens had started occuring TLDR thought it was a virus it didnt seem to be continue to get blue screen crashes

A:BSOD - Crash on launch and Crash while running

Hi -

Remove Daemon Tools/ Alcohol 120.

If BSODs persist, run the Driver Verifier -- Driver Verifier - sysnative.com

Windbg Logs
--> http://sysnative.com/bsod2011/jcgrif..._jcgriff2_.txt
--> http://sysnative.com/bsod2011/jcgrif...riff2_.txt.zip

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Fri Jan 14 03:58:08.997 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:08.622
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ObpQueryNameString+4ed )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: conhost.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_nt!ObpQueryNameString+4ed
Bugcheck code 0000000A
Arguments fffff8a0`0328703e 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff800`02570901
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Fri Jan 14 03:54:45.960 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:18:43.662
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!MultiUserGreCleanupHmgOwnRemoveAllLocks+a1 )
PROCESS_NAME: eventcreate.ex
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_win32k!MultiUserGreCleanupHmgOwnRemoveAllLocks+a1
Bugcheck code 0000000A
Arguments 00000000`10000220 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02edb436
Debug session time: Fri Jan 14 03:34:25.220 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:24.046
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiTryUnwaitThread+28 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E
PROCESS_NAME: KHALMNPR.Exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1E_nt!KiTryUnwaitThread+28
Bugcheck code 0000001E
Arguments ffffffff`c0000005 fffff800`02e7ecd8 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`ffffffff
Debug session time: Thu Jan 13 15:47:41.426 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:48:37.252
BugCheck D1, {fffff880055023f8, 2, 1, fffff88000ee0074}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for sptd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sptd.sys
Probably caused by : ataport.SYS ( ataport!memmove+64 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_ataport!memmove+64
Bugcheck code 000000D1
Arguments fffff880`055023f8 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff880`00ee0074
Debug session time: Thu Jan 13 10:58:10.861 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:49.687
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiPageFault+260 )
PROCESS_NAME: mscorsvw.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_nt!KiPageFault+260
Bugcheck code 0000000A
Arguments 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02edd2b3
Debug session time: Thu Jan 13 04:09:46.870 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:09:01.696
BugCheck F7, {2b99083bc5e0, 2b992ddfa232, ffffd466d2205dcd, 0}
Probably caused by : msrpc.sys ( msrpc!_report_gsfailure+26 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GS_FALSE_POSITIVE_MISSING_GSFRAME
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xF7
PROCESS_NAME: infinst.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xF7_MISSING_GSFRAME_msrpc!_report_gsfailure+26
Bugcheck code 000000F7
Arguments 00002b99`083bc5e0 00002b99`2ddfa232 ffffd466`d2205dcd 00000000`00000000
?????????????????????????????????????????????????... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-crash-on-launch-and-crash-while-running-543689.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I builded a new pc just a few days ago and it crashes after start randomly but usually during surfing on the web .

A:Random crash on Win7 Ultimate x64 after starting custom build desktop

Welcome

Do you have an SSD? If yes, have you updated to latest firmware?

Your ATI card drivers need to be updated. Your current ones are of 2010.

Code:
Illesztőprogram c:\windows\system32\drivers\atikmpag.sys (8.14.1.6150, 279,00 kB (285*696 b?jt), 2010.09.29. 3:14)
Get the latest drivers from the manufacturers website

Make a hard drive test from the hard drive manufacturers website

Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:
→ Disk Check

Hard drive test both short and long with:
→ SeaTools for Windows

Also the DOS version of:
→ SeaTools for DOS

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257814-random-crash-win7-ultimate-x64-after-starting-custom-build-desktop.html
Relevancy 43%

I had been getting BSODs on an older custom PC so I decided it was time to upgrade and I recently put together a new system and have been having irregular BSOD errors since day I initially thought that it was the RAM because that was the only other part besides the hard drives that was recycled from my old build but I ran memtest for passes and then passes Different System Types BSOD Build, of Many Errors. New After BSOD and received no errors A problem I have also been having is that my RAM will not boot to windows at it's rated speed of mhz and with XMP enabled I finally got it to boot to when I increased the timings by or on each but that didn't seem to BSOD After New System Build, Many Different Types of BSOD Errors. solve anything I should've clarified that I get BSOD when the RAM is set to auto or when it's set to manual or anything else in between I am also able to run Prime for about hours along with browsing and gaming with no issues until I BSOD eventually I've attached the many dump files I've accumulated since I started logging them The only consistent thing that keeps popping up is ntoskrnl exe which I doubt to be the actual cause Hopefully someone can help

A:BSOD After New System Build, Many Different Types of BSOD Errors.

An update of sorts. It seems my adobe flash player is crashing a lot after extended periods of viewing online videos and streaming. Also in the latest crash dump file in my zip folder my computer would hang and freeze and barely respond and when I looked at the resources panel my cpu was at a constant 100% before it crashed.

Edit: Here's another dump file from another BSOD.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313048-bsod-after-new-system-build-many-different-types-bsod-errors.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057

BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA8010C69010
BCP2: FFFFF880069CD6AC
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\040913-9204-01.dmp
C:\Users\Phantom\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-21060-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

==========================================================

changed bios settings from RAID to IDE didnt seem to help this has occurred multiple times during playing planet side 2 the game runs fine then suddenly crashes im pretty sure i have the latest drivers and everything is up to date can someone clever help me please

A:BSOD Plannetside 2 (steam) black screen> reboot> BSOD crash report

A stop 0x116 is a display/graphics related issue. Many a factors or components may cause such a BSOD.

First of all, it is the display driver. From your BSOD dumps, I have noticed that it crashed the same irrespective of the driver version over time. So overlooking this part right now. Will concentrate it on later again, if needed.

Next thing is overclocking, which sometimes lead display to crash. And, you are slightly overclocked.

Code:
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz"
MaxSpeed: 3400
CurrentSpeed: 3411
As the system is crashing, you should stop overclocking. Set all the hardware elements like CPU, GPU and RAM to default; and reset the BIOS to default too.
How To Clear CMOS (Reset BIOS)

Heat is another factor. Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.

Also, dust accumulation causes heat, and dust accumulation depends on the age of the system. How old the system is? If possible, dismantle it and clean the inside carefully .... specially the air vents and fan grills, so that it can blow the hot air out easily.
Dont forget to apply thermal paste to the CPU when re-seating the system.

Insufficient power supply is also a great cause of display crash. Check if the CPU is supplying adequate power there or not.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator

It GPU itself may not perform upto the mark. Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Let us know the results.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {fffffa800f27a010, fffff88006bc36ac, ffffffffc000009a, 4}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+9336ac )

---------

7: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa800f27a010, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff88006bc36ac, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: ffffffffc000009a, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000004, Optional internal context dependent data.

Debugging Details:
------------------
FAULTING_IP:
nvlddmkm+9336ac
fffff880`06bc36ac 4055 push rbp

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`02f8ea48 fffff880`0568e000 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`0f27a010 fffff880`06bc36ac ffffffff`c000009a : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`02f8ea50 fffff880`05661867 : fffff880`06bc36ac fffffa80`0b386000 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`c000009a : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`02f8ea90 fffff880`0568de0f : fffffa80`ffffd84d 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0f27a010 000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/285754-bsod-plannetside-2-steam-black-screen-reboot-bsod-crash-report.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Just did a malware scan and ended up with bsod. Please check my mini dump and advise on what to try.

Hjalmer

A:Recent crash issues system exception bsod and Page Fault bsod

Tried loading Malware Byte and had BSOD:

On Thu 4/3/2014 2:19:27 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\040314-17440-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x75BC0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF800030B7D79, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/327301-recent-crash-issues-system-exception-bsod-page-fault-bsod.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Hello,
First time here, but not with Windows 8. New Toshiba laptop.
Restarting at Random more frequently now. Disables MS-WiFi adapter-
getting very annoying, close to hanging it up with Win8.
I refreshed the system to no avail system shut down to restart w/ same issue- sent to "MS" joy-
Can not seem to get my (022313-66238-01.dmp) up for audit.
I guess I need an auditing tool to get a diag up here

Help please.
AMC

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/20987-win8-6-2-9200-build-9200-random-sys-crash-restart.html
Relevancy 40.85%

Hello I have been expiriencing problems with my computer which are as follows I do my thing on the computer surf play etc and suddently my screen goes black It has been doing this for about a week now and I received my new nVidia BSOD) without Windows (BSOD crash SSDs recently so I popped them in put them in RAID- and reinstalled windows hoping that Windows crash (BSOD without BSOD) nVidia a complete reinstall would fix it But it didnt I updated my graphics card driver and analyzed the minidumps this BSOD created Analysis Code Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users Akke Desktop - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is SRV G SymCache http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win rtm - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff Windows crash (BSOD without BSOD) nVidia e d PsLoadedModuleList xfffff ae Debug session time Tue Aug UTC System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed Windows crash (BSOD without BSOD) nVidia debugging information BugCheck fffffa a e fffff ffa ffffffffc a Unable to load image SystemRoot system DRIVERS nvlddmkm sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm sys Probably caused by nvlddmkm sys nvlddmkm fefa Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis VIDEO TDR FAILURE Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed Arguments Arg fffffa a e Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context TDR RECOVERY CONTEXT Arg fffff ffa The pointer into responsible device driver module e g owner tag Arg ffffffffc a Optional error code NTSTATUS of the last failed operation Arg Optional internal context dependent data Debugging Details ------------------ FAULTING IP nvlddmkm fefa fffff ffa ec sub rsp h DEFAULT BUCKET ID GRAPHICS DRIVER TDR FAULT CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT BUGCHECK STR x PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL STACK TEXT fffff ca b fffff cf cbc fffffa a e fffff ffa ffffffff c a nt KeBugCheckEx fffff ca b fffff cca fffff ffa fffffa a ffffffff c a dxgkrnl TdrBugcheckOnTimeout xec fffff ca b fffff cf acb fffffa ffffd b ffffffff fffe fffffa a e dxgkrnl DXGADAPTER Reset x a fffff ca c fffff dc ec fffffa a b c fffffa fff dxgkrnl TdrResetFromTimeout x fffff ca cc fffff c fffffa c b fffffa b fffffa c b dxgmms VidSchiWorkerThread x fffff ca d fffff e d fffff e fffffa c b fffff c nt PspSystemThreadStartup x a fffff ca d nt KxStartSystemThread x STACK COMMAND bugcheck kb FOLLOWUP IP nvlddmkm fefa fffff ffa ec sub rsp h SYMBOL NAME nvlddmkm fefa FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nvlddmkm IMAGE NAME nvlddmkm sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP e FAILURE BUCKET ID X x IMAGE nvlddmkm sys BUCKET ID X x IMAGE nvlddmkm sys Followup MachineOwner --------- So its most probably caused by my graphics card driver which is the most recent It did the same thing with older drivers --SYSTEM INFO-- Attachment contains prefmon analysis and some dumps - x -bit or x --x -- - the original installed OS on the system --Custom built PC-- I assembled it myself - an OEM or full retail version --FULL RETAIL WIN ULT FIN x - What is the age of system hardware -- months-- - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS -- day-- It's an i build with the nVidia GTX Corsair RAM gb Power supply is W Any help is welcome

A:Windows crash (BSOD without BSOD) nVidia

Have you tried a different video card? The bug check you received is usually a sign of a bad video card. It could also be overheating, power supply, or motherboard related.

STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181715-windows-crash-bsod-without-bsod-nvidia.html
Relevancy 40.85%

Attachment 272276Hi,

I have been having alot of issues with BSOD and i went to reformat my PC thinking it will solve everything. But it didnt, now its have BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and alot of random auto shutdowns. I cant update my windows when the windows update is trying to update anything relate to NET.framwork. i've attached the minidump files. please help me.

A:BSOD Memory_Management and random crash without BSOD

Please follow - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/293579-bsod-memory_management-random-crash-without-bsod.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Windows 7 SP1
x86 (32-bit)
full retail version
Everything inside is brand new
Havent tried re-installing
AMD Athlon II X4 640 processor 3.00Ghz
Ati Radeon HD5770
Asus M4A78LT-M LE
Z POWER 650W

Hi Thanks in advance for your help. This is the first pc i've built from scratch and the Bsod have only happened a few times and sometimes when playing games it crashes to desktop so i dont know if its related. The only other thing i can tell you is that i didnt realize that the graphics card needed a seperate power supply so i had to get a connector to go from two molex connectors.Thanks

Relevancy 39.99%

Hi all I really hope someone can help me This is my first custom build I loaded everything correctly or so I thought Put it together last weekend and since then I've had BSOD happen during light web surfing and numerous crashes but NOT BSOD during gaming I feel if I can new anyone build my Getting on help? BSOD can fix the BSOD the crashes during gaming should stop I don't know but I'm hoping someone can help me out with the BSODs Build Cpu - AMD FX- Vishera GHz GHz Turbo Socket AM W Six-Core Desktop Processor FD WMHKBOX water Getting BSOD on my new build can anyone help? cooled by corsair h Gpu Getting BSOD on my new build can anyone help? - SAPPHIRE - L Radeon HD GB -bit GDDR PCI Express x HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card Mobo - ASUS M A LE R AM AMD SATA Gb s USB ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS Memory- G SKILL Ripjaws Series GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Desktop Memory Model F - CL D- GBRL Psu - Getting BSOD on my new build can anyone help? CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX V W ATX V v EPS V v PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply

A:Getting BSOD on my new build can anyone help?

Hi Jerel

Looking at your BSOD dmp files

Causes :
atikmdag.sys - Graphic Card driver
iexplorer.exe - Internet Explorer
dxgmms1.sys - DirectX
X64_IP_MISALIGNED_AE1200w764.sys - Network Driver

When you Installed Windows did you use the Disc that came with the Motherboard? Or did you download the drivers off the Asus website ?

Asus Website : ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download M5A97 LE R2.0

NIC Driver : Realtek

Choose : Win7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Driver7.0692013/3/26839k
Question : Are you using a external network card ? Or you using the Ethernet ports on the motherboard? NeverMind

AE1200 Adapter Driver : http://downloads.linksys.com/downloa...in7_WHQL,0.zip
Firmware Update 070H : SSD drive

Note
If you have this firmware than you don't need it

How To

Asmedia USB 3.0 Driver

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/285762-getting-bsod-my-new-build-can-anyone-help.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I have recently, this weekend, built a new computer using fairly standard parts. The system is periodically giving me the BSOD. I have followed your instructions for how to troubleshoot. Thanks in advance for any help.

Here are the system components I am using:

These are the new items:
Intel i5 650
4 GB of OCZ DDR3
Gigabyte MB H55-USB3
Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Using these as "legacy" but not very old
ASUS G100 Video card
OCZ 650w PS

I have attached the requested documents, note as requested the .html file is in the .zip.

I did just swap the memory but would like your thoughts on if something else is happening.

Thanks!

A:BSOD on New Build

Quote: Originally Posted by sruschill

I have recently, this weekend, built a new computer using fairly standard parts. The system is periodically giving me the BSOD. I have followed your instructions for how to troubleshoot. Thanks in advance for any help.

Here are the system components I am using:

These are the new items:
Intel i5 650
4 GB of OCZ DDR3
Gigabyte MB H55-USB3
Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Using these as "legacy" but not very old
ASUS G100 Video card
OCZ 650w PS

I have attached the requested documents, note as requested the .html file is in the .zip.

I did just swap the memory but would like your thoughts on if something else is happening.

Thanks!

Hi and welcome

These were caused by a few things. First Norton (ccHPx64.sys). Then two year old drivers

First remove Norton and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials.
Download and run the Norton Removal Tool to uninstall your Norton product | Norton Support

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials

Then Update the below drivers
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
Let us know if you need hep.

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\100910-15506-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\symbols;*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols/;srv*e:\symbols
*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a52000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c8fe50
Debug session time: Sat Oct 9 19:01:54.186 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:08:35.341
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 19, {20, fffffa800386a800, fffffa800386a850, 4050006}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\NISx64\1106000.020\ccHPx64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ccHPx64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ccHPx64.sys
Probably caused by : ccHPx64.sys ( ccHPx64+7d08 )

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
**************... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/117114-bsod-new-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

BSOD on a new system

Win7
Win Home Prem. 64bit
Win7 original OS
OEM version disk, installed by me

system and OS about 1 mo. old

ASUS M4A89TD PRO
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 3.20GHz
ASUS EAH6870 DC/2DI2S/1GD5 Radeon HD 6870
G.SKILL Ripjaws 16GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM

please let me know if further hardware info is required.

A:BSOD new build

A lot of the BSODs are blaming the DirectX driver. I've also seen problems before with the ASUS branded video cards. It installs some drivers that cause conflicts.

Fist download the latest ATI drivers - ATI Radeon
Next, go into device manager and uninstall your video card. Make sure to choose the option to remove the drivers if one is available. After it's removed reboot the computer and install the latest drivers you just downloaded.

Also remove any ASUS software that you have installed that you don't use.

If the crashes continue then enable driver verifier - Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Please run these tests and report back the results
1. Memtest86 - Run for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
2. Prime95 - Run all three tests for 3-4 hours each or until fail - http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html
3. Hard drive scan usings SeaTools - SeaTools for Windows | Seagate - Both long and short tests
BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Debug session time: Thu May 26 21:18:20.297 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 2 days 4:17:33.030
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeSetEvent+139 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: plugin-contain
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!KeSetEvent+139
BiosReleaseDate = 11/17/2010
SystemManufacturer = System manufacturer
SystemProductName = System Product Name
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Debug session time: Thu May 19 13:05:58.688 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 3 days 20:48:17.420
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_SEGMENT::MarkResourcesForEviction+204 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7E_dxgmms1!VIDMM_SEGMENT::MarkResourcesForEviction+204
Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Debug session time: Thu May 12 20:14:57.687 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 4 days 9:06:50.420
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!HmgShareLockCheck+73 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: Photoshop.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_win32k!HmgShareLockCheck+73
Debug session time: Sat May 7 18:07:29.476 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:16.584
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!IovUtilMarkDeviceObject+9 )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7E_VRF_nt!IovUtilMarkDeviceObject+9
Debug session time: Sat May 7 10:18:38.609 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 10:43:46.718
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_SEGMENT::MarkResourcesForEviction+204 )
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
Debug session time: Thu May 5 23:33:38.051 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 21:34:56.542
SystemProductName = System Pro... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/165501-bsod-new-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi All I built a new PC a couple of days ago OS Windows Home Premium bit I now know I have to upgrade this to utilize Gb RAM CPU i - X Extreme Edition MOBO ASUS P X D-E RAM Corsair XMS x Gb CMX GX M A C VID Gigabyte GTX HD Crucial RealSSD Gb x New BSOD PC Build GB RAID Intel Raid Controller PSU Watt AV AVG after reading the forums I removed this after the Last BSOD I had a couple of BSOD on the first night MEMORY New Build PC BSOD MANAGEMENT I did not have small dump files set up so I can not attach them I updated the drivers from the ASUS website This did add a level of stability Since then I have had a couple of issues with World of Warcraft having critical errors This was followed by a BSOD quot PAGE FAULT NOT IN quot something quot I could not get memtest to run as ISORecorder will not install correctly on my system Any suggestions on this When I right click on an ISO file it doesn't have the drop down menu to write to CD I did download the bit version I have attached the dump files form last night Thanks in advance - Stew

A:New Build PC BSOD

Quote: Originally Posted by Akumastew

Hi All

I built a new PC a couple of days ago.

OS: Windows Home Premium 64 bit (I now know I have to upgrade this to utilize 24Gb RAM)
CPU: i7-980X Extreme Edition
MOBO: ASUS P6X58D-E
RAM: Corsair XMS (6x4Gb) CMX4GX3M1A1333C9
VID: Gigabyte GTX480
HD: Crucial RealSSD 128Gb (2x128GB) RAID 0. Intel Raid Controller
PSU: 1100 Watt
AV: AVG (after reading the forums, I removed this after the Last BSOD)

I had a couple of BSOD on the first night. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I did not have small dump files set up, so I can not attach them.

I updated the drivers from the ASUS website. This did add a level of stability.

Since then I have had a couple of issues with World of Warcraft having critical errors.

This was followed by a BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_NOT_IN_"something".

I could not get memtest86 to run as ISORecorder will not install correctly on my system. (Any suggestions on this?) When I right click on an ISO file it doesn't have the drop down menu to write to CD. I did download the 64bit version.

I have attached the dump files form last night.

Thanks in advance.

- Stew

If you cant load memtest on dvd then try a usb satick.

These two refer to your AVG. I would remove it and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials.

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/119879-new-build-pc-bsod.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi everyone. I just built this computer 3 or 4 days ago and I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD (twice an hour or so) since then. I can't play a game without getting freezes that result in windows restart. Doing lower memory usage tasks like browsing facebook relates my google chrome to crash which never happened in the earlier pc I had. I installed new windows but no joy, thought I'm getting less BSOD but nope.

I've got the minidump as well as .txt that contains Instant Online Crash Analysis, brought by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. for my minidump that was created an hour earlier or so.

###worth to mention that I used to have a lot of problems with my RAMs (having to remove them to let it startup proberly isntead of having no display on my screen etc) but now, I only have this BSOD and Freeze to Restart problem and nothing else. Thank you in advance.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/389691-bsod-after-new-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hello all I am a relative novice who has been doing my own upgrades for about years I just started from scratch and built a new system Windows x Home Premium Service Pack Intel i K Asus MAXIMUS VI HERO LGA MB Asus GeForce GTX Ti Boost Corsair Vengeance Gb X DDR Rosewell Hive Watt PS WD Black TB HD Samsung EVO GB SSD At first install I loaded Windows on the SSD and started installing programs and setting up e-mail etc I began getting BSOD quot Stop X quot I added all Windows updates updated all drivers and still was getting same BSOD after running for a while I checked the installation of all hardware and cables no help I tried a new install of Windows this time installing it on the WD HD Still no good I tried my DIMM's one at a time and switched my Video card out with an older one I had Still no help By now I can't even finish installing Windows updates without getting BSOD I have attached the files requested in BSOD Build New the quot BSOD Posting Instructions quot Any New Build BSOD help is much New Build BSOD appreciated John

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/new-build-bsod-744721.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I build a new rig and it runs great my specs will be posted below but just click my name and about me and it has specs there as well My only problem is when I play WoW New Build BSOD the pc will randomly crash hours into gaming hours mins Usually the screen will freeze with the sound repeating During this lock up the New Build BSOD keyboard wont work or the mouse I cannot ctrl alt delete or tab out New Build BSOD so it forces me to hard boot Sometimes the freeze is diffrent example the screen will just go black or the monitor will say quot no signal quot while the pc keeps running hard boot My grx card has green lights on it that are suppost to turn red when it's failing over heating or whatever but they always remain green and have never turn red since i installed it Today I got the BSOD heres the info from that and I will also include comp specs right after this post BSOD Fault bucket X x E dxgkrnl VIDMM GLOBAL ReferenceAllocationForPreparation c type Event Name BlueScreen Response None Cab Id Problem signature P P P P P P P P P P Attached files C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Scott AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Scott AppData Local Temp WER CD tmp version txt These files may be available here C ProgramData Microsoft Windows WER ReportArchive Report e c event iD System - Provider Name Windows Error Reporting - EventID Qualifiers Level Task Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Channel Application Computer Scott-PC Security - EventData X x E dxgkrnl VIDMM GLOBAL ReferenceAllocationForPreparation c BlueScreen None C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Scott AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Scott AppData Local Temp WER CD tmp version txt C ProgramData Microsoft Windows WER ReportArchive Report e c

A:New Build BSOD

specs:
Code:

OS Name Microsoft? Windows Vista? Ultimate
Version 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001
x64-based PC

Gigabyte EP45-UD3P mobo

Intel(R) 2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz, 3800 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical
BIOS Version/Date Award Software International, Inc. F9, 4/16/2009
SMBIOS Version 2.4

4gb ram

750w power supply

SONY DVD RW DRU-V200A ATA Device

Saphire ATI Radeon HD 4870 1gb with full updated drivers
Catalyst? Version 09.9

Aftermarket cpu cooler, 3 big fans,

dxdaig:

System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 10/24/2009, 17:30:24
Machine name: SCOTT-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista? Ultimate (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.090805-0102)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: EP45-UD3P
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.8GHz
Memory: 4094MB RAM
Page File: 1297MB used, 7124MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x9440)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9440&SUBSYS_0851174B&REV_00
Display Memory: 2809 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1018 MB
Shared Memory: 1791 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: SyncMaster P2350/P2350G,SyncMaster Magic P2350G(Digital)
Driver Name: atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
Driver Version: 8.14.0010.0697 (English)
DDI Version: 10.1
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 8/13/2009 21:49:38, 4629504 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D700-11CF-4276-5B28A1C2C535}
Vendor ID: 0x1002
Device ID: 0x9440
SubSys ID: 0x0851174B
Revision ID: 0x0000
Revision ID: 0x0000
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB Video... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/new-build-bsod-425341.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I just installed windows XP on a new build. And I got a BSOD in 30 minutes. :(
That is all. I'll let you know if the problem happens again, but what shall I do to avoid another one?

EDIT: Now it just froze after I posted the thread. (I think I'm a failure with building now.)

SECOND EDIT: It froze again! :( [This time it was after about 15-30 minutes.]

A:Bsod on new build?

give us your complete system specs including the power supply and video card.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-on-new-build-410111.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi, ive had a few BSOD and have no idea what is the problem specs are as follows

? OS - Windows 7
? x64
? Brand new, couple 2nd hand components
? 4670k
? MSI 750 ti
? MSI z87i
? Seasonic platinum 760 xps2

Please help, files attached. THank you!

A:BSOD Win 7 X64 New Build

ok looks like its the memory, ran memtest and within a very short space of time there was already over 43k errors

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-win-7-x64-new-build-857825.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hey guys I just put together a new system and have only had this one issue, a BSOD specifically when playing Rome Total War 2. I have a feeling it is a memory leak within the game since it has been a pretty buggy launch but it doesn't hurt asking in case it is something else.

I have also tried different drivers for the video card, stable and beta with similar results, no issues during the stress tests for the video card or cpu though and memtest passed as well.
Version: OEM
Age of System: less than a month
CPU: Intel i5 4670k-Haswell 3.4ghz
Motherboard: MS-7821
Video Card: MSI N770-2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 770
Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750W

A:BSOD new build

e22w8x64.sys Mon Dec 3 10:42:37 2012(Killer Networks Ethernet Card. Driver dated Mon Dec 3 10:42:37 2012 has Qualcomm Atheros Killer Service) is named in all 3
I did find this on the MSI site of all places> MSI USA it should work for your desktop.

Code:
Debug session time: Sat Sep 7 16:21:08.414 2013 (UTC - 4:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Bsodapps\SysnativeBSODApps\090713-3687-01.dmp]
Built by: 9200.16628.amd64fre.win8_gdr.130531-1504
System Uptime: 0 days 21:07:38.195
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e22w8x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e22w8x64.sys
Probably caused by : e22w8x64.sys ( e22w8x64+1c353 )
BugCheck D1, {fffff8800dd4e000, 2, 0, fffff88004af8353}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
Bugcheck code 000000d1
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff8800dd4e000, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff88004af8353, address which referenced memory
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: Rome2.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_e22w8x64+1c353
MaxSpeed: 3400
CurrentSpeed: 3400
BiosVersion = V1.4
BiosReleaseDate = 08/18/2013
SystemManufacturer = MSI
SystemProductName = MS-7821

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-new-build-711089.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hey guys, i just built my first pc about 1 week ago and i've already got a problem. Im running windows 8 and i had a bsod on startup but i thought it was nothing anyways within a week i've had it 4 times. below are the details.
OS - ? windows 8
? x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64 bit
? What was original installed OS on system? Custom built pc
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? purchased from retailer.
? Age of system (hardware): 1 week
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 1 week, have not yet reinstalled.

? CPU: amd fx 6300
? Video Card: sapphire 2gb radeon hd 7850
? MotherBoard :Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Socket AM3+ 7.1 Channel Audio ATX Motherboard
? Power Supply - 650w xfx
From what i remember the errors i have seen are
bad_pool_caller
irql not less or equal

A:new build bsod

Recommendations:Crashes point to avast! as the culprit. We have seen a lot of problems with avast! and Windows 8. I would advise removing avast! and re-enabling Windows Defender.avast! Uninstall Utility | Download aswClear for avast! Removal
To re-enable Defender:
Click in the lower left corner of the desktop to open the Start Page.

Type Action Center and click Settings to open Action Center.

Click on Security to expand the Security area.

Wait a minute to let the Security area refresh to show Security vulnerabilities.

You should see a message to Turn on now for Windows Defender. Click the Turn on now button.

Make sure Windows Firewall is also turned on.

In Defender, click the Update tab, and then click the Update button.

Outdated and Problematic Drivers:You should update/replace/remove the following drivers. Any drivers that are known to cause BSODs, please remove the software or remove the drivers and then remove the device; steps to do so are given after the list of outdated drivers.
Rt630x64.sys Wed Oct 19 06:12:55 2011 (4E9EBEC7)
Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys

dtsoftbus01.sys Fri Jan 13 06:45:46 2012 (4F10358A)
Daemon Tools driver [br] Possible BSOD issues in Win7
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dtsoftbus01.sys

AODDriver2.sys Thu Apr 5 03:23:37 2012 (4F7D6499)
AMD Overdrive; also in EasyTune6 for Gigabyte motherboard [br] Known BSOD issues in Win7
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AODDriver2.sys

To update drivers, make sure to download the drivers from the manufacturer and not using 3rd party programs. Your drivers should be found from your motherboard support site (ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, etc.) or your vendor support site (Dell, HP, Toshiba, Sony, etc.) first. If you have devices you bought yourself, the drivers for those devices need to be downloaded from the manufacturer support site for those devices. If you need help, let us know.

To remove drivers, do so by uninstalling the device or software associated with the driver. Devices can be uninstalled through device manager, and then the device itself should be physically removed from the system if possible.Uninstall or change a program

Open Device Manager
3rd Party Drivers: The following is for information purposes only. My recommendations were given above. The drivers that follow belong to software or devices that were not developed by Microsoft. Any drivers in red should be updated/replaced/removed. You can find links to the driver information and where to update the drivers in the section after the code box:

Code:
**************************Fri Feb 22 07:32:09.064 2013 (UTC - 7:00)**************************
Rt630x64.sys Wed Oct 19 06:12:55 2011 (4E9EBEC7)
dtsoftbus01.sys Fri Jan 13 06:45:46 2012 (4F10358A)
AODDriver2.sys Thu Apr 5 03:23:37 2012 (4F7D6499)
aswrdr2.sys Mon Oct 8 02:23:43 2012 (50728D8F)
aswFsBlk.SYS Tue Oct 30 16:43:04 2012 (509057F8)
aswMonFlt.sys Tue Oct 30 16:43:09 2012 (509057FD)
aswSP.SYS Tue Oct 30 16:44:06 2012 (50905836)
aswSnx.SYS Tue Oct 30 16:44:08 2012 (50905838)
aswnet.sys Sun Nov 4 03:12:57 2012 (50963FA9)
SCDEmu.SYS Sun Dec 9 01:46:41 2012 (50C44FF1)
AtihdW86.sys Wed Dec 12 10:20:30 2012 (50C8BCDE)
atikmpag.sys Wed Dec 19 12:32:55 2012 (50D21667)
atikmdag.sys Wed Dec 19 13:38:55 2012 (50D225DF)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dtsoftbus01.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AODDriver2.sys
aswrdr2.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/dr... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/new-build-bsod-687641.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Ive been getting random bsod's and I'm not sure why. This is a first time build so it is very frustrating. Any help will be appreciated

A:BSOD 109 On A New Build

Quote: Originally Posted by Deansmilk

Ive been getting random bsod's and I'm not sure why. This is a first time build so it is very frustrating. Any help will be appreciated

Memory corruption probably caused by a driver. please run these two tests

1-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program.

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/180959-bsod-109-new-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi Build New PC BSOD - all Appreciate the level of detail you BSOD - New PC Build go in providing the tool to take all the relevant info and the support you give back Many thanks So I had a Dell XPS which died and therein i learnt it wasn't BSOD - New PC Build really upgradable so went to NovaTech and purchased the necessary components to create a New PC PC - CoolerMaster Case Intel I Gigabyte GA- X-UD H Motherboard Ballistix Sport GB X GB Sapphire HD gig BSOD - New PC Build SSD Drive I can't remember the make off the top of my head This is all weeks old This is the third Motherboard I've had in as many weeks with the current being about weeks old the other two died completely zero power etc after a few hours of being on and BSOD all the way through the Windows Install Speaking of - x -bit or x - bit - the original installed OS on the system - Its a Retail copy of Windows Pro - an OEM or full retail version Full Retail - What is the age of system hardware - Weeks - What is the age of OS installation - weeks'ish Currently its BSOD randomly however significantly less than the previous two motherboards and I can play games Syndicate for example for hours without it worrying I did have it running on x quot p Monitors however that just increased the instability so returned to a single quot I did want to do Graphic design D editing however I'm honestly concerned about the loss of data with it so prone to fail Please see attached and I'd really appreciate if anyone could shed some light NovaTech as much as I rate them have no idea Kind Regards

A:BSOD - New PC Build

Having read through a number of other BSOD threads its all pointing towards potentially being the SSD, so will go and pick up a SATA HD this weekend for testing whilst you guys review the above.

Many thanks.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/236445-bsod-new-pc-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi, ive just recently built a computer from scratch, and have been experiencing multiple instances of BSOD, most of the times they occured was when playing computer games or browsing on Firefox. Any Help would be very much appreciated

OS - Windows 7
x86 - x64
Full Retail version of windows 7
CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) 15-3570kk CPU @ 3.40GHZ 3.80 GHZ
Video Card - AMD Radeon HD 7850
Motherboard - GByte GA-Z77X-D3H Z77
Power Supply - Cooler Master Silent Pro Modular 700W '80 Plus Bronze' Power Supply

Relevancy 39.99%

Hello all I am fairly experienced at building computers but after building this latest one have been having unending difficulties with it I keep getting a memory dump blue screen of death I've noticed that it seems to only happen when I'm surfing the web whether it be Chrome or Firefox It crashes in minutes under these circumstances but I was using Microsoft word this morning for about an hour and played multiple video games last BSOD on new build night for over two hours without any crash I ran driver verifier and have attached the file generated by the system file collection app I BSOD on new build couldn't generate a system health report while in safe mode but can probably get that too if asked Memtest showed I had a bad RAM DIMM when I BSOD on new build first built the computer but I have since replaced it an ran memtest overnight with no errors I have ran seabreeze diagnostic tools on my hard drive and most recently wiped my hard drive In addition the CPU and RAM survive multiple burn-in tests and the GPU survives dmark fine I've now been running in safe mode for about an hour and it nevers seems to crash in safe mode I am really stumped here and am worried its a bad motherboard I appreciate any input Thanks Ben

A:BSOD on new build

Hi, Ben; and welcome to the forum. Sorry you are having trouble with your new build.

To start your troubleshooting, I recommend that you uninstall Zone Alarm using this uninstall tool: http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...cpes_clean.exe. ZA is nearly a guaranteed cause of BSOD's on some Win 7 systems. Make sure that Windows Firewall is turned on. Don't use a third party firewall while you are troubleshooting.

Your Driver Verified enabled dump directly blames ISWKL.sys which is a ZoneAlarm ForceField driver.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (6 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0285e000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02a9be50
Debug session time: Wed Oct 27 15:29:25.108 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:47.466
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck C4, {f6, 544, fffffa80070e2970, fffff88003a22d78}

Unable to load image \??\C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\ISWKL.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ISWKL.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ISWKL.sys
Probably caused by : ISWKL.sys ( ISWKL+1d78 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION (c4)
A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught. This is
because the driver was specified in the registry as being suspect (by the
administrator) and the kernel has enabled substantial checking of this driver.
If the driver attempts to corrupt the system, bugchecks 0xC4, 0xC1 and 0xA will
be among the most commonly seen crashes.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000000000f6, Referencing user handle as KernelMode.
Arg2: 0000000000000544, Handle value being referenced.
Arg3: fffffa80070e2970, Address of the current process.
Arg4: fffff88003a22d78, Address inside the driver that is performing the incorrect reference.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc4_f6

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP

PROCESS_NAME: ForceField.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002d593dc to fffff800028cff00

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`095ecfe8 fffff800`02d593dc : 00000000`000000c4 00000000`000000f6 00000000`00000544 fffffa80`070e2970 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`095ecff0 fffff800`02d6eae4 : 00000000`00000544 fffffa80`070e2970 00000000`00000004 fffff800`02b03918 : nt!VerifierBugCheckIfAppropriate+0x3c
fffff880`095ed030 fffff800`02b2a720 : ffff0800`00000000 fffff880`095ed238 fffff880`095ed700 00000000`00000030 : nt!VfCheckUserHandle+0x1b4
fffff880`095ed110 fffff800`02bdf350 : fffff880`095ed700 fffffa80`00001000 fffffa80`03989bc0 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::NNGAKEGL::`string'+0x2105e
fffff880`095ed1e0 fffff800`028cf153 : 00000000`00000544 00000000`6448624f fffff880`095ed8e0 00000000`00000030 : nt!NtQueryInformationProcess+0x37f
fffff88... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/120865-bsod-new-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I just built a new PC- Installed Win 2000- went to install xp- and I get the error: BSOD

Stop:0x0000007E (0xC0000005, OxF748E0BF, 0xF78DA208, 0xF78D9F08)

pci.sys- Address F748E0BF base at F7487000, datestamp 3b7d855c
It runs Win 2000 perfectly- when I start to upgrade to XP- it starts to install- reboots- and this is what I get. I figure it is hardware- but what? I can give specs on my build if necessary-

PLEASE HELP-
Thx

A:BSOD on New build HELP

Please do not create multiple threads for the same problem.
Continue here: http://forums.techguy.org/hardware/776489-bsod-new-build-help.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-on-new-build-help.776488/
Relevancy 39.99%

Yesterday I powered on my new system. Most of the parts are new, but I re-used the tower and video card from my old system. After an hour of playing either Skyrim, or World of Warcraft, my computer blue screens with different reasons the few times it has happened.

Once was "irql_not_less_or_equal" and another was Kernal-Power 41.

-

The OS is an OEM version that came with my computer. I got the original many years ago from iBuyPower.

The tower and video card (Radeon HD 5450) are a few years old. I can't give an exact age, but I've had the PC for 2-3 years.

The OS was freshly installed on my new build Sunday morning.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K
Video Card: Radeon HD5450
Motherboard: Asus B85M
Power Supply: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 700W

A:BSOD - New build.

Hi,

We have a few different bugchecks attached here:

BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)

Usual cause is a device driver has a bug.

This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.

Your *19 appears to be faulting iusb3xhc.sys which is the Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver. Ensure this driver is up to date via - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Quote:

scmndisp fffff880`01836000 fffff880`01840000 Wed Jan 17 02:48:03 2007 (45add4b3) 00008b81 scmndisp.sys

^^ Netgear Neutral Wireless Solution dated from 2007. See if an update is available - http://kb.netgear.com/app/

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)

A kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL (Interrupt Request Level) that was too high.

Usual causes are a device driver has a bug and attempted to access invalid memory, the pagefile has been corrupted or there is a memory problem.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)

An exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

This bugcheck is generally related to a video driver issue.

Ensure you have the latest video card drivers. If you are already on the latest video card drivers, uninstall and install a version or a few versions behind the latest to ensure it's not a latest driver only issue. If you've already tried the latest version as well as many possible previous versions, you can try a beta driver if available.

If the above do not help, enable Driver Verifier to see if we can catch any possible device driver conflicts:

Driver Verifier:

What is Driver Verifier?

Driver Verifier is included in Windows 8, 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 to promote stability and reliability; you can use this tool to troubleshoot driver issues. Windows kernel-mode components can cause system corruption or system failures as a result of an improperly written driver, such as an earlier version of a Windows Driver Model (WDM) driver.

Essentially, if there's a 3rd party driver believed to be at issue, enabling Driver Verifier will help flush out the rogue driver if it detects a violation.

Before enabling Driver Verifier, it is recommended to create a System Restore Point:

Vista - START | type rstrui - create a restore point
Windows 7 - START | type create | select "Create a Restore Point"
Windows 8 - Restore Point - Create in Windows 8

How to enable Driver Verifier:

Start > type "verifier" without the quotes > Select the following options -

1. Select - "Create custom settings (for code developers)"
2. Select - "Select individual settings from a full list"
3. Check the following boxes -
- Special Pool
- Pool Tracking
- Force IRQL Checking
- Deadlock Detection
- Security Checks (Windows 7)
- Concurrentcy Stress Test (Windows 8)
- DDI compliance checking (Windows 8)
- Miscellaneous Checks
4. Select - "Select driver names from a list"
5. Click on the "Provider" tab. This will sort all of the drivers by the provider.
6. Check EVERY box that is NOT provided by Microsoft / Microsoft Corporation.
7. Click on Finish.
8. Restart.

Important information regarding Driver Verifier:

- If Driver Verifier finds a violation, the system will BSOD.

- After enabling Driver Verifier and restarting the system, depending on the culprit, if for example the driver is on start-up, you may not be able to get back into normal Windows because Driver Verifier will flag it, and as stated above, that will cause / force a BSOD.
If this happens, do not panic, do the following:

- Boot into Safe Mode by repeatedly tapping the F8 key during boot-up.

- Once in Safe Mode - Start > type "system restore" without the quotes.

- Choose the restore point you created earlier.
If you did not set up a restore point, do not worry, you can still disable Driver Verifie... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-new-build-704394.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Please help I wanna play swtor on 12/20/2011 ..i am afraid with this bsod that I will have issues ....I attached the file it said to attach...thank you

A:bsod on new pc build please help

sorry I forgot to post my system specs...this is my new build

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.
amd fx 6 core 6100 3.3ghz am3+
MB ASUS|M5A97 970 AM3+ SB950 R
MEM 4Gx2|GSKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL 16g total 4 sticks
VGA EVGA|01G-P3-1556-KR GTX550 TI R
HDD 1.5T|WD WD15EARS-FR REC
PSU RAIDMAX | HYBRID2 RX-630SS 630W

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/202315-bsod-new-pc-build-please-help.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I keep getting bsod on new build computer -

windows 7 home premium full retail version

AMDF a10 7800
asus a88x-pro
coolmaster g550m

Attahced is the sysnative zipped file but I could not perfmon /report to come up in the search box?

Thanks in advance

Andrew

A:new build bsod

Attached is also latest mini dump.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/new-build-bsod-900138.html
Relevancy 39.99%

After a clean install of Window 7 64bit Pro full retail and the following new hardware:
CPU. i5-2500K 3.30Hz 6MB Cache
MB. ASUS P8P67 Pro B3 Revision
MEM. 8GB DDR3
Graphics ATI HD5570
PSU Corsair 800w
Disks:
WD Caviar Green 500gb
Maxtor 300gb
WD External 120gb.

I have had a few problems with a WPD driver that is now sorted but ever since installation there have been sudden PC shutdowns, program has stopped working messages, and general minor lockups. I hope the attached information will allow someone with the right knowledge to find what the problem maybe. I noted in the health report that there was no AV found, I have Spyware Doctor with Anti Virus and use PC Tools firewall plus.

I hope I have carried out the instructions correctly, if not I am sure you will let me know!

Happy Hunting

A:New build PC, still got a few BSoD's

Quote: Originally Posted by Trapper

After a clean install of Window 7 64bit Pro full retail and the following new hardware:
CPU. i5-2500K 3.30Hz 6MB Cache
MB. ASUS P8P67 Pro B3 Revision
MEM. 8GB DDR3
Graphics ATI HD5570
PSU Corsair 800w
Disks:
WD Caviar Green 500gb
Maxtor 300gb
WD External 120gb.

I have had a few problems with a WPD driver that is now sorted but ever since installation there have been sudden PC shutdowns, program has stopped working messages, and general minor lockups. I hope the attached information will allow someone with the right knowledge to find what the problem maybe. I noted in the health report that there was no AV found, I have Spyware Doctor with Anti Virus and use PC Tools firewall plus.

I hope I have carried out the instructions correctly, if not I am sure you will let me know!

Happy Hunting

You need to update a few older drivers:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/206476-new-build-pc-still-got-few-bsods.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi All,

After being faced with the common issues my previous DELL system gave me, and realising its not a problem... its just Dell, I realised it was time for a change... a bit of an upgrade...

However I seem to be experiencing some BSOD issues whilst gaming, and was wondering if I could ask the experts to provide me with some expertise as to what my issue might be.

Below are my system specs:

AMD Phenom II x6 1055T
ASUS M4A72T Deluxe
8 GB Corsair Dominator 1600Mhz
ATI Sapphire HD 5830
AOC - 22.1" 1920x1020
2 x Western Digital 600 GB
Corsair GS600
Aerocool PGS b

I have attached my BSOD dmp files (3 in total) that I've had since my new setup.

Hope you can help!

Thanks in advance.

Michael

A:BSOD - New Build PC

Performed the sfc scan, came back negative. windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/140316-bsod-new-build-pc.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I'm having problems with my pc, as when I try and boot windows 8.1 from a usb onto the pc it recognizes windows and gos into the BSOD, with the error code 0xc000000f.
This is a new build and everything works

Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P ATX AM3+/AM3 Motherboard
AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor
G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 2GB Video Card
Cooler Master 450W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

A:BSOD On New PC Build

Are you trying to boot Windows from a USB drive or Install Windows from a USB drive?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-new-pc-build-1020002.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hello everyone and Happy New Year Having BSOD issues with my computer Log in working or gaming for a while then the BSOD happens out of nowhere It s a new build I put together in the last couple of months Any Build BSOD New help will be greatly appreciated I updated the motherboard drivers etc The box itself has five fans running Spent money on high end thermo paste My brother and I took the time to make sure there wasn t too much or too little paste and that there were no bubbles Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows BSOD New Build Professional bit Processor AMD Phenom tm Quad-Core Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count BSOD New Build RAM Mb Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC M A BSOD New Build -M Rev X x Antivirus ESET NOD Antivirus Updated and Enabled My zipped MiniDump files can be found at http attachments techguy org attachment php attachmentid amp stc amp d Thank you in advance for any advice or solutions that you may have VDC nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-new-build.971607/
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi first post on these forums which I just discovered thanks to BSOD. Build New PC our friends at google I've recently had a new computer build CPU Intel i Gigabyte GA-X A-UD R MB GB G-Skill NQ RAM GB New PC Build BSOD. ASUS GPU Lancool K Corsair HX- PSU GSKILL Falcon GB boot drive Samsung Spinpoint TB Sony DVD Samsung P The build was completed last weekend and has been running fine up until yesterday when it was turned on for the first time on several days As background I did have one stick of RAM which seemed a little suss in that it wasnt detected initially - removed and reseated and it seemed to be fine until yesterday After several minutes or so - New PC Build BSOD. I got a BSOD this continued for several reboots with no change - BSOD kicking in after minutes or thereabouts finally - I removed the suspect ram and downloaded memtest created a bootable CD and ran it This ran with no errors while running for about an hour with the suspect ram reinserted So rebooted machine into windows and it ran fine for several hours last night in which I ran dMark Vantage and PC Mark Vantage to get some benchmark results CPU cores all seened to be under degress and GPU running at about degress - Im NOT overclocking Anyway - left it for the night and waited until this morning to fire it up again tp repeat the benchmarking - however it felll over running D Mark and then again afterwards I have attached minidump and associated XML below as I'm unsure of the next step to diagnosing the problem I hope the amalgamated wiseness of this forum can point me in the right direction FYI - upon restarting dMark gave me the following error std exception Invalid Index available

A:New PC Build BSOD.

Quote: Originally Posted by mmattner

Hi,

first post on these forums which I just discovered thanks to our friends at google.

I've recently had a new computer build: CPU: Intel i7 930, Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R MB, 6 GB G-Skill NQ RAM, 1GB ASUS 5870 GPU, Lancool K62, Corsair HX-650 PSU, GSKILL Falcon2 64GB boot drive, Samsung Spinpoint 1TB, Sony DVD, Samsung P2350

The build was completed last weekend and has been running fine, up until yesterday when it was turned on for the first time on several days. As background I did have one stick of RAM which seemed a little suss in that it wasnt detected initially - removed and reseated and it seemed to be fine... until yesterday.

After several minutes (5 or so) - I got a BSOD ... this continued for several reboots with no change - BSOD kicking in after 5 minutes or thereabouts.

finally - I removed the suspect ram and downloaded memtest, created a bootable CD and ran it. This ran with no errors while running for about an hour.. (with the suspect ram reinserted). So rebooted machine into windows and it ran fine for several hours last night in which I ran 3dMark Vantage and PC Mark Vantage to get some benchmark results. CPU cores all seened to be under 40 degress, and GPU running at about 45 degress - Im NOT overclocking.

Anyway - left it for the night, and waited until this morning to fire it up again tp repeat the benchmarking - however it felll over running 3D Mark and then again afterwards. I have attached minidump and associated XML below, as I'm unsure of the next step to diagnosing the problem.

I hope the amalgamated wiseness of this forum can point me in the right direction.

FYI - upon restarting 3dMark gave me the following error:

std: exception
Invalid Index 5260 (5232 available)

these were caused by several problems. One (stdriver64.sys) I googled and found no reference to it at all. I wonder if it is a raid driver, or maybe a virus.

I would run a system file check to verify and repair you OS files. (type cmd in search>right click and run as admin>sfc /scannow)

If you are overclocking stop.
If you are running a raid, update its driver.
If you dont have a current working anti virus app get one and run it.
Let us know if you need help

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/80945-new-pc-build-bsod.html
Relevancy 39.99%

My new computer ran fine the first day but the next morning I started getting the dreaded BSOD. Sometimes when I try to boot the monitor can't detect a signal and my mobo beeps. I checked the manual and the long continuous beeps mean that my graphics card isn't inserted properly so I reinstalled the graphics card but the problem persists. Any help would be appreciated.

A:BSOD On A New PC Build

You uploaded a system dump from January 4th 2010

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/150568-bsod-new-pc-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I finished my new build and keep getting random bsod's about every day now. My specs are Intel I5 4690K - Asus Z97 Pro WiFi - Asus Strix GTX 980 - 16gb Corsair DDR3 - Samsung EVO 850 250gb SSD - Seagate 2tb HDD - Seasonic 650 Watt Gold+ PSU - Silverstone FT02 Case - Samsung 4k uhd monitor u28d590d

Any guidance is very appreciated.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/new-build-bsods-need-help-plz-1115130.html
Relevancy 39.99%

BSODs are starting to become regular. Please help me. I dont know what is wrong with my pc. I tried the memory test. All passed. Also tried HDTune for my SSD Samsung, still good. While playing the game League of Legends, it crashed with a long beep, then restarted. Attached are my minidumps, which I dont know how to open using Windows Diagnostic. I am using BLUESCREENVIEW. Even so, I dont understand it... Oh, the second or third crash, I was not playing. I was doing nothing. I am not sure, but I think the said game was on. I was just on login screen.
Thanks!

A:BSOD on my build

It appears you are experiencing the pre-SP1 bug. Updating to SP1 should fix the problem

Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 &#40;SP1&#41;

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7600.16841.amd64fre.win7_gdr.110622-1503
Debug session time: Fri Aug 19 01:46:22.010 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:28:44.306
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7f_8_nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2
BiosReleaseDate = 02/18/2011
SystemManufacturer = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
SystemProductName = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz"
MaxSpeed: 3300
CurrentSpeed: 3292
Built by: 7600.16841.amd64fre.win7_gdr.110622-1503
Debug session time: Sat Aug 13 02:08:32.780 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:22:43.076
Debug session time: Sun Aug 7 03:11:40.846 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:26:19.142
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!CompareSecurityContexts+6a )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7f_8_NETIO!CompareSecurityContexts+6a
Debug session time: Mon Jul 18 23:40:12.278 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:36:17.199

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181799-bsod-my-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hello and thanks for taking the time to view my post I am currently experiencing random BSOD's I just built build, new help! BSOD's, need my BSOD's, new build, need help! system last weekend and it's pretty kick a when it's not crashing I posted on these forums a BSOD's, new build, need help! couple days ago and Cybercore helped me out I took his advise and it seemed to had fixed the problems I was experiencing Now I am having some of the same issues I recently did a fresh install of windows pro bit re-formatting my ssd Every driver is up to date chipset video card etc and I have the latest Bios posted Tonight while plying Crysis everything maxed out I was having a great ol' time until about - mins in I got the BSOD My computer re-started I chose to start windows normally and it BSOD' again on windows startup It did this several times and on like the th time I got in and went straight here to hopefully get some help Attached are my crash logs I would really like to try and get these issues solved I appreciate any advise and help that is given Thanks in advance -Chris

A:BSOD's, new build, need help!

The .dmp files are evenly split between ntkrnlmp.exe (which is a core Windows file and not likely to cause a BSOD) and e1q62x64.sys which is part of your Intel based Ethernet Adapter..
Update it here...

Intel? Driver Update Utility
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {9, 2, 0, fffff8800167d616}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\e1q62x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1q62x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e1q62x64.sys
Probably caused by : e1q62x64.sys ( e1q62x64+21219 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 8, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiPageFault+260 )

---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {fffff8000b05b644, f, 0, fffff80002e740a9}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!EtwpAllocateFreeBuffers+1c1 )

* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {9, 2, 0, fffff8800167a616}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1q62x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e1q62x64.sys
Probably caused by : e1q62x64.sys ( e1q62x64+239e9 )

* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {a0, 2, 0, fffff88011e1b867}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for

* Bugcheck Analysis *
* ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/117397-bsods-new-build-need-help.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi there

Yesterday i just installed window 7 on my hdd and it started giving bsod and its also freeze the screen, white background with black dot. Please help me. All files are attached down below.

System:
CPU: AMD Phenom X2 550(AM3, 3.10GHz, Unlocked)
CPU-Fan: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo
RAM: Kingston 1333mhz ddr3 2gb
Mobo: Asus M4n68t-m le v2
HDD: WD Sata 500GB
Graphic card: Zotac GTX 550TI, 1GB GDDR5
Power Supply: OCZ Fatal1ty 550w

A:BSOD on AMD build, HELP !!!!!!!

Hi, and welcome to TSF.

Please follow our Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista

No need to start a new thread. Post results back here please.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-amd-build-help-1163529.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Just built this system. I get numerous BSOD errors, the one that annoys me the most is 0x00000001E and 0x0000003B.
Other less frequent BSODs include:
0x000000A
0x000000FE
0x0000004E
0x00000019

All my pc specs should be in my profile.

The crashes wont let me play BF BC2.

A:New build and a BSOD

Just tried launching BFBC2 again. As soon as i hit resume game i got the error
0x0000007E but there was no dump created

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181752-new-build-bsod.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi Everyone.

Just put together a new HTPC for a friend of mine. Here are the specs:

AMD Athlon II X3 440
Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3 (rev. 1.0)
Geil 4gb Value 1600
WD 1TB Green
Gigabyte Ati 5570 1gb

The windows is windows 7 ultimate x64 (retail).

The rig is brand new, did a clean install and after around 10 mins, while trying to install microsoft office, the BSOD appeared. i had earlier done a clean format because the bsod kept appearing when installing certain software, or running programs like autocad or photoshop. Would appreciate any input, thank you!!

Relevancy 39.99%

Hello all Recently I BSOD pc. New build built a custom Pc The build went well New build pc. BSOD for a first timer The problem started with Windows home premeium SP I had two bsod New build pc. BSOD in two days I am not sure what caused them I can't seem to find the dmp text files Next windows failed updating Security Essentials The action center showed red flags for both windows defender and realtime protection I tried turning them on and updates with no luck Finally restored PC to the first MAJOR Updates of them PC only days old My question Is Widows corrupt Do i need to reinstall Should I get rid of Microsofts Security Essentials Any and all help will be greatly appreciated Windows Home Premium -bit SP Computer type Desktop Installation Date PM CPU Intel Core i K Cores Threads Name Intel Core i K Code Name Haswell Package Socket LGA Technology nm Specification Intel Core i - K CPU GHz Family Extended Family Model C Extended Model C Stepping Revision C Instructions MMX SSE SSE SSE SSSE SSE SSE Intel NX VMX AES AVX AVX FMA Virtualization Supported Enabled Hyperthreading Supported Disabled Fan Speed Bus Speed MHz Stock Core Speed MHz Stock Bus Speed MHz Average Temperature F Caches L Data Cache Size x KBytes L Instructions Cache Size x KBytes L Unified Cache Size x KBytes L Unified Cache Size KBytes Cores Core Speed Multiplier Bus Speed Temperature Threads Core MHz x MHz F APIC ID Core MHz x MHz F APIC ID Core MHz x MHz F APIC ID Core MHz x MHz F APIC ID RAM Memory slots Total memory slots Used memory slots Free memory slots Memory Type DDR Size MBytes Channels Dual DRAM Frequency MHz CAS Latency CL clocks RAS to CAS Delay tRCD clocks RAS Precharge tRP clocks Cycle Time tRAS clocks Command Rate CR T Physical Memory Memory Usage Total Physical GB Available Physical GB Total Virtual GB Available Virtual GB SPD Number Of SPD Modules Slot Slot Motherboard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd Model G Sniper B -CF SOCKET Version To be filled by O E M Chipset Vendor Intel Chipset Model Haswell Chipset Revision Southbridge Vendor Intel Southbridge Model ID C Southbridge Revision System Temperature F BIOS Brand American Megatrends Inc Version F Date Voltage CPU CORE V MEMORY CONTROLLER V V V V V V V - V V - V V V HIGH THRESHOLD V CMOS BATTERY V PCI Data Slot PCI-E Slot Type PCI-E Slot Usage In Use Data lanes x Slot Designation J B Characteristics V Shared PME Slot Number Slot PCI-E Slot Type PCI-E Slot Usage In Use Data lanes x Slot Designation J B Characteristics V Shared PME Slot Number Slot PCI-E Slot Type PCI-E Slot Usage In Use Data lanes x Slot Designation J D Characteristics V Shared PME Slot Number Slot PCI-E Slot Type PCI-E Slot Usage In Use Data lanes x Slot Designation J B Characteristics V Shared PME Slot Number Slot PCI-E Slot Type PCI-E Slot Usage In Use Data lanes x Slot Designation J B Characteristics V Shared PME Slot Number Slot PCI Slot Type PCI Slot Usage In Use Bus Width bit Slot Designation J B Characteristics V Shared PME Slot Number Graphics Monitor Name W on NVIDIA GeForce GTX Current Resolution x pixels Work Resolution x pixels State Enabled Primary Monitor Width Monitor Height Monitor BPP bits per pixel Monitor Frequency Hz Device DISPLAY Monitor Intel HD Graphics Manufacturer Intel Model HD Graphics Device ID - Revision Subvendor Gigabyte Current Performance Level Level Voltage V Driver version Count of performance levels Level NVIDIA GeForce GTX Manufacturer NVIDIA Model GeForce GTX Device ID DE- Revision A Subvendor EVGA Current Performance Level Level Voltage V Technology nm Bus Interface PCI Express x Temperature F Driver version BIOS Version c Physical Memory MB Virtual Memory MB Count of performance levels Level GPU Clock MHz Memory Clock MHz Storage Hard drives ST ST NS SCSI Disk Device Manufacturer Seagate Form Factor quot Heads Cylinders Tracks Sectors SATA type SATA-II Gb s Device type Fixed ATA Standard ATA -ACS Serial Number QJ GASX LBA Size -bit LBA Power On Count times Power On Time days Spe... Read more

A:New build pc. BSOD

Hi,

There are no dump files located in your jcgriff2 output folder. Can you please navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump and manually zip up and attach any crash dumps?

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/new-build-pc-bsod-815674.html
Relevancy 39.99%

THis is a fresh install of Win 7 Pro (x64) on hardware that is less than a year old.

Im getting random BSOD since the install last night. Normally the screen will go jacked then BSOD.
Trying to figure out how to duplicate it so far no luck.

Since the install, I have only installed Mozilla, Thunderbird, and a few other small apps. Im thinking its some
type of driver issue - any help would be great!

Thanks
Rob

System Info :
CPU : Intel i7 920
Motherboard : Gigabye UEX58-UD5
Memory : 12GB OCZ Platinum
Graphics Card(s) : ATI Radeon HD4890 (x2)
Monitor(s) Displays : HP 24"(x4)
Hard Drives :
2 OCZ Agility & 1 OCZ Vertex Raid 0
2 WD Raptor Raid 1
PSU : Corsair 850W

A:BSOD - New build - HELP!!!

Hi, Rob; and welcome to the forum. Your dump is BugCheck 1E and the dump blames usbuhci.sys, which a Windows system driver and very unlikely to be the real cause. What USB devices do you have plugged in?

I suggest that you download and install Microsoft Security Essentials. MSE supersedes Defender, runs very smoothly with Win 7 and offers superior protection to that of Defender. MSE will turn Defender off. It needs no action on your part.

I find two out of date drivers loaded on your system. Outdated drivers can caus econflicts, memory corruption and crashes. Update these drivers through the links provided. iaStorV.sys was involved in the crash. This does necessarily mean that it was the cause.

Quote:
iaStorV.sys Wed Apr 08 12:57:17 2009 - Intel Matrix Storage Manager driver (base). http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx.

Rt64win7.sys Thu Feb 26 04:04:13 2009 - Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC Realtek.

Update these two drivers and install MSE. Reboot and see if your system is more stable. Post back and let us know. If you get another BSOD, please upload the dump and we will go from there.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a14000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c51e50
Debug session time: Mon Jan 10 10:45:04.176 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:09:34.144
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : usbuhci.sys ( usbuhci!UhciProcessDoneAsyncTd+24 )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 0000000000000000, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Parameter 0 of the exception
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Parameter 1 of the exception

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (Win32) 0 (0) - The operation completed successfully.

FAULTING_IP:
+529e952f017cdc20
00000000`00000000 ?? ???

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 0000000000000000

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 0000000000000000

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

EXCEPTION_RECORD: fffff80000b9c878 -- (.exr 0xfffff80000b9c878)
ExceptionAddress: fffff8800486ef0c (usbuhci!UhciProcessDoneAsyncTd+0x0000000000000024)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 0000000000000000
Parameter[1]: ffffffffffffffff
Attempt to read from address ffff... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/136803-bsod-new-build-help.html
Relevancy 39.99%

OS - Vista Windows -- gt Windows x -bit or x -- gt x What was original installed OS on system Build, BSOD getting New -- gt None custom built PC New Build, getting BSOD Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer -- gt Retail version self-installed Age of system hardware -- gt Almost week Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS -- gt Almost week CPU -- gt Intel Core i - K Processor M Cache up to GHz Ivy New Build, getting BSOD Bridge Video Card -- gt EVGA GeForce GTX HD Superclocked Video Card - MB MotherBoard -- gt MSI Z A-GD Power Supply -- gt OCZ ModXStream Pro Power Supply - -Watt Modular Dual V Rails SATA Plus Case -- gt COOLER MASTER HAF RC- -KKN Black SECC ABS Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case Memory -- gt Corsair Vengeance GB PC DDR RAM - MHz CMZ GX M A C Other Information Ran Memtest for passes no errors Does not appear to BSOD during gaming

A:New Build, getting BSOD

Go into bios and check what information your Mobo has put down for you CPU and post back

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/new-build-getting-bsod-644817.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help? I expect it maybe driver related.

Thank you in advance

Sorry for the delay in responding. There just aren't that many people who do BSOD analysis, so at times we get a bit overwhelmed!
Also, with the debut of Win10, we are extremely busy with it.

Do your still need help with this problem?
I will be notified if you reply to this topic and will respond within 48 hours.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/54605-new-build-bsod.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I have just completed a new build and i am getting frequent bsod s that come in several varieties I Win 7 in new BSOD build have read some of the other posts on this subject but i wanted to start a new one to make sure i BSOD in new build Win 7 did it BSOD in new build Win 7 right So far i have made sure all my drivers are up to date but i have not tried to remove any hardware yet i downloaded and ran bluescreenview and came up with reports i will post them next here are my specs AMD X x GB gskill DDR Nvidia GeForce GTX Windows amp bit Asus m a t-e Mobo WD Caviar Black drive w GB i also have a wireless card and a SB Audigy card I have had multiple crashes including one where it did an auto scandsk where it found multiple drive errors that it auto fixed im hoping its just the Ram but idk will post bluescreen scan next Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String NTFS FILE SYSTEM Bug Check Code x Parameter fb Parameter fffff f Parameter fffff f c Parameter fffff d a Caused By Driver Ntfs sys Caused By Address Ntfs sys d File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff b bb Parameter fffff faa Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String NTFS FILE SYSTEM Bug Check Code x Parameter fb Parameter fffff e f Parameter fffff e Parameter fffff d e Caused By Driver Ntfs sys Caused By Address Ntfs sys a e File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff a Parameter fffff ae Parameter Caused By Driver win k sys Caused By Address win k sys a File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version

A:BSOD in new build Win 7

well we can also add random app crashes to the list. can anyone give me a next step. should i start taking ram out? should i download that memtest thing.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/312431/bsod-in-new-build-win-7/
Relevancy 39.99%

I was getting BSOD and freezeups slow downs on my Vista machine and did the easiest but most expensive fix - I upgraded by doing a new build Windows x Intel i - Lynnfield on a Gigabyte P A-UD P mobo GB x GB Corsair DDR OCZ Vertex GB SSD for the system drive - TB WD Green EAD and EAR - my x64 New build BSOD W7 bad on the EAR as I had to BSOD New build W7 x64 do a - jumper to get it aligned Asus ATI EAH GB videocard Corsair W PSU Software Loaded NIS Norton - I know most people think it's crap Various software Quickbooks Adobe PS CS Foxit WinRAR TeraCopy VLC player etc I ran Windows Update and updated all the drivers BSOD New build W7 x64 I could curiously the Gigabyte Motherboard DVD would not run under W including chipset Realtek IDE USB etc I DID NOT BSOD New build W7 x64 flash the BIOS - I figured it was the latest since it was so new I followed some quot tweak quot recommendations for the SSD and Windows Disabled defrag superfetch and prefetch drive indexing on the SSD some of these W does auto Reduced the Page File size moved some folders off the SSD like quot My Music quot etc I also tried to set up the drives as AHCI instead of IDE even though I won't do a RAID I have a Windows Home Server for backup and storage however I didn't do it initially and I made a regedit change and then changed the BIOS to the AHCI I couldn't get that to ever boot so I changed back to IDE The BSODs started randomly maybe after the AHCI but maybe before Various problems PFN LIST CORRUPT PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA REFERENCE BY POINTER SESSION INITIALIZATION FAILED I am running the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool now it takes forever - actually I think IT HAS FROZEN too and I have the memtest disk to test afterwards If that is OK I read to go into the System logs in Event Viewer and use chkdsk f v Is there something else to do I'm not sure how to look at a minidump that's what I feel like doing to my PC right now Thanks in advance for your help I really don't want to do a re-install unless I know it's not a hardware issue OK Jumped the gun Windows x Ultimate new system new OS clean install i - ASUS ATI eaf GB P A-UD P Corsair W OCZ Vertex GB SSD WD Green TB - EADS and EARS jumpered - Upload attached

A:BSOD New build W7 x64

Hello and welcome to TSF, boneman.

It looks like it may be a problem with your hard drive or memory. Bugchecks vary - 0x3B, 0x1A, 0x18 and 0x50. Some reference Ntfs.sys, all others reference win32k.sys.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Devin\Downloads\TSF\boneman\TSF_Vista_Support\020710-12339-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a1d000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c5ae50
Debug session time: Sun Feb 7 13:24:10.612 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:20:00.033
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff8a0833e4b70, 1, fffff880012b7af5, 5}

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsDeleteScb+31 )

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff8a0833e4b70, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff880012b7af5, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000005, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------

Could not read faulting driver name

WRITE_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002cc50e0
fffff8a0833e4b70

FAULTING_IP:
Ntfs!NtfsDeleteScb+31
fffff880`012b7af5 488910 mov qword ptr [rax],rdx

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 5

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50

TRAP_FRAME: fffff8800317e810 -- (.trap 0xfffff8800317e810)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=fffff8a0833e4b70 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffff8800317ea28
rdx=fffff8a0033e4b70 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff880012b7af5 rsp=fffff8800317e9a0 rbp=fffffa8007816180
r8=fffff8a0033e4c00 r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffff8a0033e4b40
r11=fffff8800317eb52 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
Ntfs!NtfsDeleteScb+0x31:
fffff880`012b7af5 488910 mov qword ptr [rax],rdx ds:eb01:fffff8a0`833e4b70=????????????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER:... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-new-build-w7-x64-460349.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Here are my Please BSOD help, build new BSOD results of them here are some of the bsods Note that each new one is seperated by Please help, new build BSOD the line - - dmp PFN LIST CORRUPT x e d ff d Please help, new build BSOD fc nvlddmkm sys nvlddmkm sys e x ntoskrnl exe cc C Windows MiniDump - - dmp - - dmp PFN LIST CORRUPT x e beb bda ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe cc NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation win sp gdr - x ntoskrnl exe cc C Windows MiniDump - - dmp - - dmp PFN LIST CORRUPT x e edccb b cb ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe cc NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation win sp gdr - x ntoskrnl exe cc C Windows MiniDump - - dmp - - dmp MEMORY MANAGEMENT x a fffff e e b fffff c fltmgr sys fltmgr sys f x ntoskrnl exe cc C Windows MiniDump - - dmp - - dmp MEMORY MANAGEMENT x a fffff cc b fffff ntoskrnl exe Please help, new build BSOD ntoskrnl exe cc NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation win sp gdr - x ntoskrnl exe cc C Windows MiniDump - - dmp - - dmp MEMORY MANAGEMENT x a fffff dea cf b fffff e ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe cc NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation win sp gdr - x ntoskrnl exe cc C Windows MiniDump - - dmp Specs Windows x i K ghz min temp c and max temp c Gb Corsair Vengeance x Gb NVidea GTX Gb Gigabyte Z MX UD H B Cool master w PSU Appreciate any help Thanks

A:Please help, new build BSOD

Plug your ram in one at a time a see if the blue screens go away.
It's probs bad ram, or you have overclocked the ram to far.

If none of these then, might be a driver issue, but i suspect a memory issue

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/please-help-new-build-bsod-622368.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi guys,

Running on Windows 7 x64 Ultimate, retail with a fresh build, please see attachment for bsod info, and i've posted a short version here. Please help in anyway you can!

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 1033

BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8009872028
BCP3: 00000000BE200000
BCP4: 000000000005110A

C:\Windows\Minidump\033112-2620-01.dmp
C:\Users\MyComp\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-12183-0.sysdata.xml

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

A:BSOD - New Build

Stop 0x124 is a hardware error.... if you are overclocking try resetting your processor to standard settings and see if that helps ... if you continue to get BSOD here are some more things you may want to consider ..

Quote:
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try
Synopsis:

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.
Generic "Stop 0x124" Troubleshooting Strategy:
1) Ensure that none of the hardware components are overclocked. Hardware that is driven beyond its design specifications - by overclocking - can malfunction in unpredictable ways.

2) Ensure that the machine is adequately cooled. If there is any doubt, open up the side of the PC case (be mindful of any relevant warranty conditions!) and point a mains fan squarely at the motherboard. That will rule out most (lack of) cooling issues.

3) Update all hardware-related drivers: video, sound, RAID (if any), NIC... anything that interacts with a piece of hardware. It is good practice to run the latest drivers anyway.

4) Update the motherboard BIOS according to the manufacturer's instructions. Their website should provide detailed instructions as to the brand and model-specific procedure.

5) Rarely, bugs in the OS may cause "false positive" 0x124 events where the hardware wasn't complaining but Windows thought otherwise (because of the bug). At the time of writing, Windows 7 is not known to suffer from any such defects, but it is nevertheless important to always keep Windows itself updated.

6) Attempt to (stress) test those hardware components which can be put through their paces artificially. The most obvious examples are the RAM and HDD(s). For the RAM, use the in-built memory diagnostics (run MDSCHED) or the 3rd-party memtest86 utility to run many hours worth of testing. For hard drives, check whether CHKDSK /R finds any problems on the drive(s), notably "bad sectors". Unreliable RAM, in particular, is deadly as far as software is concerned, and anything other than a 100% clear memory test result is cause for concern. Unfortunately, even a 100% clear result from the diagnostics utilities does not guarantee that the RAM is free from defects - only that none were encountered during the test passes.

7) As the last of the non-invasive troubleshooting steps, perform a "vanilla" reinstallation of Windows: just the OS itself without any additional applications, games, utilities, updates, or new drivers - NOTHING AT ALL that is not sourced from the Windows 7 disc. Should that fail to mitigate the 0x124 problem, jump to the next steps. Otherwise, if you run the "vanilla" installation long enough to convince yourself that not a single 0x124 crash has occurred, start installing updates and applications slowly, always pausing between successive additions long enough to get a feel for whether the machine is still free from 0x124 crashes. Should the crashing resume, obviously the very last software addition(s) may be somehow linked to the root cause.
If stop 0x124 errors persist despite the steps above, and the harware is under warranty, consider returning it and requesting a replacement which does not suffer periodic MCE events. Be aware that attempting the subsequent harware troubleshooting steps may, in some cases, void your warranty:
8) Clean and carefully remove any dust from the inside of the machine. Reseat all connectors and memory modules. Use a can of compressed air to clean out the RAM DIMM sockets as much as possible.

9) If all else fails, start removing items of hardware one-by-one in the hope that the culprit is something non-essential which can be removed. Obviously, this type of testing is a lot easier if you've got access to equivale... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/222157-bsod-new-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

This is my first build Windows AMD Phenom II X Black Edition ASUS M A XTD EVO G SKILL Ripjaws Series GB x GB SAPPHIRE - GHDMI Radeon HD GB Western Digital Caviar Blue WD AAKS GB Antec EarthWatts EA W So basically the pattern here is that whenever i shut down the computer for more than a few hours like i will get a bsod Specifically CI dll and 'Front Fault in nonpaged area' I would have to New BSOD build, manually turn off the computer and turn New build, BSOD on again which would fix the prob Once i do New build, BSOD that i could use the desktop for as long as i want and I can restart it with no prob Again the bsod happens if i New build, BSOD turn off the computer for a long period of time I've had people tell me it's the ram but i did a whole days worth of memtest and no problems Maybe you guys have some clue to this prob Regards

A:New build, BSOD

Your problem may have something to do with this reported problem:
Microsoft details Windows 7 memory leaks, hangs, freezes

Your system's problem might be how it reacts to this memory leak bug. Anything is possible, in this type of situation.

Quote:

Microsoft has been tracking some odd issues that occur on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. These bugs are not typically fixed via Windows Update, because these hotfixes should only be applied to systems that are experiencing specific problems. So if you are not severely affected by either of them, wait for the relevant service packs. Here are the four most prominent issues, listed in order of decreasing severity.

The first manifests itself when the computer crashes after it runs for some time ...

The 'hotfix' in the above article is not part of any normal 'Update', so you do not get it unless you specifically request it.

Another thing that I always try, [almost] regardless of the actual computer's failure symptoms, is a known-good power supply.

A power supply that is putting out incorrect voltages, or that has a lot of AC noise on the DC outputs, can appear as almost any problem under the sun. Even a brand-new power supply, from a reputable manufacturer, can be bad.

Power supplies today are so inexpensive, that I always have a selection of various sizes on-hand at all times (it helps that I am an OEM of custom-built computers).

Something else, that often fixes 'unstable' machines, is to [when the power is off and the computer's case is open] basically un-plug (disconnect) and re-plug (connect) all connectors, RAM (DIMM) modules, the CPU chip, etc. You should be sure to do this (un-plug and re-plug) on every connector that you can see, inside your computer.

It is surprising, how many 'weird' problems can be traced to a simple 'the connector was not fully plugged in' type of problem.

One more thing, is to make sure that your RAM size/configuration/part number, is supported by your Motherboard's 'Qualified Vendors List', or 'QVL' for short.

In ASUS Motherboard manuals, the QVL will be in the section describing how to install the RAM (DIMM) modules into the Motherboard.

For example, in the ASUS M4A79T Deluxe manual (I have 2 of these Motherboards), the QVL is in Section 2.4.2 'Memory configurations', starting on Page 2-12.

I hope this helps,
Art

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/new-build-bsod-468742.html
Relevancy 39.99%

It's Windows 7 64 bit

Brand new system (3 days)
Brand new OS

I wrote a story and included it in the files with everything I can remember doing.

I have googled and read many posts from this forum but none seemed very similar (noob)

Thanks for your time Callum0

A:BSOD - New build

Well the minidumps are pointing to a memory issue. Since you have a brand new machine this could be several things though
1 - you got a doa mem stick and it needs to be checked.
2 - your memory timings are wrong in the bios.
3 - a driver conflict I missed caused the error (all the drivers look proper and up to date though)

The first thing to do is let memtest run overnight following this guide.
See if we can smoke out a bad memory chip for you to rma
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Checking the bios settings is a bit more involved you'll need to look up the spd info for the ram you got.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
# Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000041790, The subtype of the bugcheck.
Arg2: fffffa8000081c30
Arg3: 000000000000ffff
Arg4: 0000000000000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41790

PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002d3d0ae to fffff80002cc9700

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`05dfb968 fffff800`02d3d0ae : 00000000`0000001a 00000000`00041790 fffffa80`00081c30 00000000`0000ffff : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`05dfb970 fffff800`02d0b16a : 00000000`00000000 00000000`1a24ffff fffffa80`00000000 fffffa80`069e5060 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x338c6
fffff880`05dfbb30 fffff800`02cc8953 : ffffffff`ffffffff 00000000`00b0f128 00000000`00b0f120 00000000`00008000 : nt!NtFreeVirtualMemory+0x5ca
fffff880`05dfbc20 00000000`7709f89a : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
00000000`00b0f0e8 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x7709f89a
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+338c6
fffff800`02d3d0ae cc int 3

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 1

SYMBOL_NAME: nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+338c6

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nt

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4d9fdd34

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1a_41790_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_+338c6

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1a_41790_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_+338c6

---------

1: kd> lm t n
start end module name
fffff800`00baf000 fffff800`00bb9000 kdcom kdcom.dll Sat Feb 05 06:21:45 2011 (4D4D40D9)
fffff800`02c10000 fffff800`02c59000 hal hal.dll Mon Jul 13 20:27:36 2009 (4A5BDF08)
fffff800`02c59000 fffff800`03235000 nt ntkrnlmp.exe Fri Apr 08 23:14:44 2011 (4D9FDD34)
fffff880`00c00000 fffff880`00c17000 amd_sata amd_sata.sys Fri Apr 15 13:37:14 2011 (4DA8905A)
fffff880`00c17000 fffff880`00c2f000 rspndr rspndr.sys Mon Jul 13 19:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`00c5a000 fffff880`00c67000 mcupdate_AuthenticAMD mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll Mon Jul 13 20:29:09 2009 (4A5BDF65)
fffff880`00c67000 fffff880`00c7b000 PSHED PSHED.dll Mon Jul 13 20:32:23 2009 (4A5BE027)
fffff880`00c7b000 fffff880`00cd9000 CLFS CLFS.SYS Mon Jul 13 18:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`00cd9000 fffff880`00d99000 CI CI.dll Mon Jul 13 20:32:13 2009 (4A5BE01D)
fffff880`00d99000 fffff880`00da9000 PCIIDEX PCIIDEX.SYS Mon Jul 13 18:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`00da9000 fffff880`00dc3000 mountmgr mountmgr.sys Mon Jul 13 18:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`00dc3000 fffff880`00ded000 ataport ataport.SYS Mon Jul 13 18:19:52 2009 (4A5BC118)
fffff880`00e00000 fffff880`00e15000 partmgr partmgr.sys Mon Jul 13 18:19:58 2009 (4A5BC11E)
fffff880`00e1500... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/177419-bsod-new-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hey guys,

I recently built my first computer, and although the hardware install went smoothly, im not the best when it come to debugging errors like this. My system is running ok but there are reoccurring BSoDs that are happening. In addition my system seem a little slow for the hardware, and some programs aren't opening properly.

I followed the steps to get the necessary reports and i will post them in here.

I appreciate any help you guys can give.

Chris

Windows 7 64bit
Full retail install
all new hardware and software assembled mid January.

Specs:
AMD Phenom II x6 1100T
16 GB G.Skill RAM DDR 3 1337 Ghz (4gb x4)
Gygabyte GA 890GPA UD3H Motheboard
Gygabyte 5870 radeon
750W cosair PSU

A:BSoD on my new build

bsods usually indicate a hardware conflict/failure or driver issue. I would first make sure that all your drivers for your hardware devices are the up to date ones from the manufacturer's website. The top line of the bsod usually indicates what the issue is. I usually google that and find the problem. Common problems for me have been ram and driver issues. If you have a faulty memory stick, you can run/ download memtest, and they will have you create a bootable cd that will test your memory. You can download it from Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool.

If that doesn't help, try and catch what the bsod says on the top line and post it on here.

Hope that helps.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-my-new-build-546526.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I have been experiencing repeated BSOD crashes on my new build It happens at varying times and functions Most times they happen when it hasn't been on long Here is the error details from the last crashed The second one happened while attempting to install the ATI new build my BSOD on updated driver st one Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP FFFFFA D F BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C BSOD on my new build Users Ruth AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy BSOD on my new build statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt nd one Problem signature Problem BSOD on my new build Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP FFFFF A BCP BCP BCP FFFFF CDDE OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Ruth AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt As I am posting this the system seems to be more stable I was able to finally install the ATI driver update by using another PC and downloading it to a flash drive Maybe this has solved the problem I'm not sure since I really don't know haw to quot read quot the error codes

A:BSOD on my new build

You could attach your minidump file for one of our Guru Team Members to look at.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...tml#post351429

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/78429-bsod-my-new-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi,

need some help. My system is running Win7 Ultimate 64bit.
-Intel Q9650(3Ghz) overclocked to 3.5Ghz
-Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3
-4gb DDR2 800Mhz
-250gb WD Cavier Blue
-Freezer Pro rev2
System has been running stable for about 3 weeks now. Changed the hard drive 3days ago and yesterday i had 3 BSODs, non so far today.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

I have attached the Windows_NT6_BSOD file and Perfmon report file.

A:BSOD on new build

more info about BSOD

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 2057

BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002ECB4FE
BCP3: FFFFF880083FEE20
BCP4: 0000000000000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\052611-18252-01.dmp
C:\Users\Dave Quadcore\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-39624-0.sysdata.xml

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/165382-bsod-new-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi all This is my first build and I am constantly getting BSOD I really appreciate all the help I am going to receive from experts here The error always point to quot Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver win rtm - Microsoft Corporation -- -- first Please help BSOD My build C Windows system PSHED dll quot Specs AMD My first build -- BSOD -- Please help Phenom II X T A-Data X GB G PC - - - - V XFX Black Edition P - B-CAG W PSU ASUS M A TD-V EVO USB ASUS Black X DVD R X DVD RW Windows Home Premium bit OEM Cooler Master Hyper Cooler This is third fresh installation on this system with needed drivers and no windows updates are applied at this time The system is not overclocked Below are the hardware diagnostics I have run on my build already Hard Drive is tested for errors with Samsung ESTools Drive Testing Utility No Errors RAM is tested in DIMM DIMM slots for errors using Memtest V Passes No Errors RAM is tested in DIMM DIMM slots for errors using Memtest V Passes No Errors CPU is tested with IntelBurnTest for iterations Prime for hours Linx for My first build -- BSOD -- Please help hours and found no issues sfc scannow has found zero errors CPU temperature is always lt C during stability testing and lt C during normal load Motherboard temperature is always lt C I have already spent more than hours with no outcome Please provide some pointers to where to look for this error Thank You venky

A:My first build -- BSOD -- Please help

Welcome to SF, Vensky.

Some thoughts....

We're having a problem with atdcm64a.sys. Uninstall Catalyst and just install the driver for ATI.

Is your mobo TD-V or TD-M?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/113877-my-first-build-bsod-please-help.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hello all! I'm new to the forums but I've lurked here a bit in the past few days looking for an answer to my BSOD prob. It seems random, I can't really reproduce the problem. All hardware is brand new minus the optical drive. For anti virus im using avast and spybot.

Thanks in advance for any and all help...

- 64bit Windows7 Home Prem
- Installed on a Clean Harddrive
- OEM Version
- Self Built Computer
- System is about 10 days old.
- OS installation is also 10 days old.

system is:

amd phenom II x6
ASUS mobo - m4a89gtd pro/usb3
nvidia geforce GTS 450
8gb ram
300gb WD Raptor hdd

A:New build BSOD

Hello Astro, Welcome to Sevenforums!

I noticed on one of your latest crashes you where playing Starcraft 2 Nice!!

Thus far your Dumps are pointing to MEMORY_CORRUPTION and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT which could be a bad driver, However i think you may have a bad stick of ram. Your drivers are all july 13th 2009 Or newer

SO i would like to start by running a memtest86+ This could take 6 to 8 hours making 7 passes. RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Post Back with results, and we will go from there.

- Tony

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/136695-new-build-bsod.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi all I recnetly gt week built a new PC and am having some issues I have had BSOD's in the last hours New BSOD's Build They all occured during moderate to heavy usage of the computer and all while either video playing hulu New Build BSOD's or gaming wow was going on or both All of the crashes had the code d which i understand is usually a driver issue I have tried to get the most recent drivers for all of my hardware I did run the MDSched util and got no New Build BSOD's errors I have tried to run memtest and New Build BSOD's had some issues there The single-cpu test gets no errors but stops and boots at percent of test which i understand is fairly common with multiple cpus the multiple cpu test looks like it just freezes but thats experimental so i didn't have high hopes for it I have the dumps and was very much hoping someone could just parse them and tell me the name of the driver file thats malfunctioniong if it is one and i can then either find a replacement driver or at worst a replacement part I am not currently OC'ing at all and the cooling should not be a problem at all My hardware is as follows MSI N GT-MD G Gb DDR video card Newegg com - MSI N GT-MD G GeForce GT GB -bit GDDR PCI Express x HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics Video Cards- - gb x gb crucial Ram Newegg com - Crucial GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model CT KIT BA - Desktop Memory- - Intel Quad Core Ghz not OC'd at all currently Newegg com - Intel Core Quad Q Yorkfield GHz MB L Cache LGA W Quad-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops- - i did replace the heatsink fan with a rosewill unit Newegg com - Rosewill RCX-Z -AL mm Sleeve CPU Cooler - CPU Fans amp Heatsinks- - Hard drives an older sata that i pulled from the last pc and a new gb WD Caviar drive Newegg com - Western Digital Caviar Green WD AADS GB MB Cache SATA Gb s quot Hard Drive -Bare Drive- - The mainboard is an Asus Newegg com - ASUS P P TD Pro LGA Intel P ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards- - i also have an old wifi card a linksys wmp g and an old tv tuner card in the case although i haven't installed any drivers for the tuner yet and it is totally unrecognized by the system i scavenged the tuner as well and have no idea where to find vista or drivers for it lol i also have a dvd burner and dvd player scavenged from the old case without any drivers whatsoever seems to like em just fine shouldnt matter but the ps is Newegg com - Rosewill Stallion Series RD - SB W ATX V v Power Supply - Power Supplies- - and the case is Newegg com - Rosewill RCX-Z -AL mm Sleeve CPU Cooler - CPU Fans amp Heatsinks- - attached are the dumps all in one zip so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated

A:New Build BSOD's

Great problem write-up

Quote: Originally Posted by formerlystoner

All of the crashes had the code d7, which i understand is usually a driver issue. I have tried to get the most recent drivers for all of my hardware.

Actually, they're a mix of D1, A, and stop 0x50s. Some video, some low-level memory handling, some completely obliterated to the point where it's hard to tell what was going on, let alone where.

Quote: Originally Posted by martin10522

... the multiple cpu test looks like it just freezes, but thats experimental so i didn't have high hopes for it.

Hang on to that thought....

I have the dumps and was very much hoping someone could just parse them and tell me the name of the driver file thats malfunctioniong, if it is one, and i can then either find a replacement driver or at worst a replacement part.

There's no (obvious) involvement from 3rd-party code. It's all Microsoft stuff, mostly in the kernel.

I am not currently OC'ing at all, and the cooling should not be a problem at all.
attached are the dumps, all in one zip, so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

I think your processor may be screwy. There is evidence in one of the dumps that the cores may be experiencing problems while attempting to communicate with each other. That doesn't prove that the processor itself is at fault (a minidump hardly "proves" anything). However, in your situation it would be enough to make me think the processor may be the best place to start being suspicious.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/29868-new-build-bsods.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Blue screen says device driver trying to corrupt windows. All help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Ken

A:Help with bsod's on new build!

NOT driver verified by related to your ESET. There has been an increase in crashes with the older ESET products of late. I suspect an update.

I would remove and replace ESET with Microsoft Security Essentials (at least to test)
http://download.eset.com/special/ESETUninstaller.exe

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/223260-help-bsods-new-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hello Everyone!

I recently built my new computer about a month ago and about a couple of days ago, I started getting blue screens. My specs are:

i5 2500k
GTX560 Ti
4GB DDR3 2133MHz
XFX 650w PSU
Gigabyte GAZ68A-D3H-B3
1 TB HDD - Samsung
Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I usually get these blue screens when I just leave my computer on and when I come back, it sometimes is sitting there with a blue screen. I have attached the dumps and any help will be appreciated!

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Thanks.

A:BSoD's with new build! Please Help.

Anyone want to help?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/177755-bsods-new-build-please-help.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi there, I have been trying to work through this problem with another forum but have so far not had much luck. So I want to start afresh with a new team.

I built my own PC
Intel Core i7 870 Lynnfield 2.93GHz 8MB
ASUS P7P55D-E LX DDR3 LGA1156 SATA3+USB3 ATX
OCZ Intel Extreme Series 2x2GB DDR3-1600 CL8
Prolimatech MegahalemsCooler
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 32MB 7200rpm SATAII
EVGA nVidia GeForce GTS450 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E
Silverstone Strider Essential ST50F-ES 500W PSU
AOC IF23 IPS 16:9 Full HD Monitor
Windows 7 OEM Home Premium 64Bit

And occasionaly it crashes, this past time it would BSOD as soon as I opened IE and the BSOD message was "APC INDEX MISMATCH"

I removed 1 stick of ram and now it is running OK.

Please help!

Jason

Welcome to SF.

Probably caused by : aswMonFlt.sys ( aswMonFlt+1135 )

Try uninstalling Avast.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/135341-new-build-bsod.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Not sure if this belongs in the hardware forum but more than likely I just upgraded my computer see below for specs I ve built many computers so I know my way around the hardware Everything was running fine No problems installing windows The first BSOD I noticed was not long after I was finished installing windows I left my computer running for a couple hours and when I returned it was sitting at the BSOD I figured it was just a glitch so I just restarted and everything seemed fine Then I was playing in a game and it happened again This time I recorded the stop error x A x x c x x FC I thought maybe my temps were getting too high while in the game but they didn t seem too bad when I checked them I didn t write them down but I went ahead and checked my cpu fan BSOD's...New Build. and adjusted it a bit to ensure that it was seated properly I checked the temps again and they were lower but it was probably just a coinceidemce Anyway I didn t see any more BSOD s for a couple days and BSOD's...New Build. I thought I was over them until just a while ago I went to BSOD's...New Build. install my printer and when I inserted the disk I get another BSOD x A xFFFFFFFC x c x x F Anybody know how to read these and can tell me what they mean Thanks RC nbsp

Relevancy 39.99%

? OS - Windows 7 Pro
? x86 64bit
? HDD - WD 640gb Caviar Black (new)
? OS Windows 7 64bit Full Retail Version (Newegg)
? Age of OS installation - less than a week
? CPU i5 760 Lynnfield
? Video Card - ASUS ENGTX 460
? MotherBoard - ASUS P7P55D-E Pro
? Power Supply - Corsair TX850

BSOD has been happening frequently and mainly while using explorer. I really don't know what else to say because I haven't had time to work with it due to shut down problems.

I am concerned as to why the reports which were generated note that all my hardware is performing poorly. I am sure we can get this figured out though--you guys always do:)

thanks

There are issues with a PLXTech switch (most likely a PCI Express device).
Do you have such a device installed on your system?

The performance ratings may be significant - but what do your Windows Experience Index scores show?

Please visit Windows Update and ensure that you have all updates for your system. You appear to be short at least a few.

It is possible that the following older drivers may be causing your problems.
Please either REMOVE or Update the older drivers listed below.

Quote:

HOW TO FIND DRIVERS:
DO NOT use Windows Update or the Update Driver function of Device Manager as they are not the most current versions available.
Also, DO NOT update from the PC Manufacturer's website unless the Driver Reference cited below states that you should get the drivers from the OEM.

The most common drivers are located on this page: http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html
If you can't find the driver, post back and we'll see what we can find.

Here's the older drivers that were found in the memory dump files:

Code:

ATKDispLowFilter.sys Tue May 13 23:03:13 2008 (482A5671)
- ASUSTeK Display Lower Filter
- http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#ATKDispLowFilter.sys

asusgsb.sys Thu Sep 27 09:14:50 2007 (46FBACCA)
- ASUS Virtual Video Capture Device Driver
- http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#asusgsb.sys

The memory dumps may point to a hardware cause for this - but let's see what the above steps do first. Please post back if you experience further issues after trying the stuff that I suggested.

While waiting you can try these free diagnostics:

Quote:

I suggest starting all troubleshooting with the following diagnostic tests. They'll save you a lot of time and heartache if there is a hardware failure, and you'll have the disks on hand in case you need them in the future:

Quote:

H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
http://www.carrona.org/memdiag.html (read the details at the link)
http://www.carrona.org/hddiag.html (read the details at the link)

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: http://www.carrona.org/malware.html (read the details at the link)

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Debug session time: Tue Nov 23 15:11:34.063 2010 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:15:28.514
PROCESS_NAME: iexplore.exe
Bugcheck code 0000001A
Arguments 00000000`00041790 fffffa80`004e9120 00000000`0000ffff 00000000`00000000
Debug session time: Tue Nov 23 14:54:46.407 2010 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:26:18.859
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for eamon.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for eamon.sys
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsPagingFileIo+155 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x24
PROCESS_NAME: TrustedInstall
Bugcheck code 00000024
Arguments 00000000`000c08a2 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000
Debug session time: Mon Nov 22 19:41:34.337 2010 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:21:42.788
PROCESS_NAME: SearchIndexer.
Bugcheck code 0000001A
Arguments 00000000`00041790 fffffa80`00aa3b20 00000000`0000ffff 00000000`00000000
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/new-build-bsod-530678.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hey guys Ive just built a pc and I keep getting bsod s I was wondering if I could get any answers as to why its doing this and if it was my fault do to a mistake in putting it all together so i still get warenty I did follow the instructions very very carefully and read numerous guides before doing the build Its at a pc shop now because I couldnt work out how to fix it but the shop is incredibly BSOD a new build. on slow so I thought id ask here in the mean time So far to try and fix the issue ive ran mem tests for hours each which have retuned no errors Formatted and re installed windows about times ive installed different versions of windows off different cd s just to see if it was my windows cd s Ive opened it up and checked all connections and looked on the motherboard for any obvious damages I also upped the voltages to the ram from to v All tempatures are fine aswell I also updated the BIOS Also in a rather curious twist when I installed my tv card and tried to load the app bundled with it to use it it returns the error fail to build direct x required BSOD on a new build. but when i used the same cd and card in a different machine it BSOD on a new build. works fine Formatting and re-installing windows didnt work I have an error code from the memory dump Stop x e xc x dd xb eedbb x also it says BSOD on a new build. the problem or error was caused by wink sys I also noticed that the processes that have caused the crash have been different once it was messenger the other time firefox etc Sorry for not having the full details of the dump but its at the shop atm here are the specs of my PC cpu Intel Core Extreme qx ghz fsb mb l cache mobo Asus Striker II Formula n i SLI PCIe Ram gb Corsair twin x - c HDD gb seagate m ST AS GPU ESS GF Gs mb DDR PSU Thermaltake Toughpower w thanks guys nbsp

Relevancy 39.99%

I wanna play swtor on 12/20/2011 ..i am afraid with this bsod ERRORS. that I will have issues ....I attached the file it said to attach..hope this helps ..thanks in advance

system specs

A:Bsod on new pc build

Quote: Originally Posted by bobbywyatt

I wanna play swtor on 12/20/2011 ..i am afraid with this bsod ERRORS. that I will have issues ....I attached the file it said to attach..hope this helps ..thanks in advance

system specs

Best advice that I've seen about this error (from here: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tml#post356791 )

Quote:
What you're looking for will be in one of the following categories:

a) BIOS bug
b) a driver whose activity is causing the target processor to lock up
c) a hardware defect (temperature, voltage, dust, RFI, outright borkedness...)

Check the drivers
Check the inside of the case (temperature, voltage, dust, etc).
Run Furmark, and Prime95 below.

Quote:
Try this free video stress test: FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net
Try this free stress test: Free Software - GIMPS

Quote:
Prime95 Setup:
- extract the contents of the zip file to a location of your choice
- double click on the executable file
- select "Just stress testing"
- select the "Blend" test. If you've already run MemTest overnight you may want to run the "Small FFTs" test instead.
- "Number of torture test threads to run" should equal the number of CPU's times 2 (if you're using hyperthreading).
The easiest way to figure this out is to go to Task Manager...Performance tab - and see the number of boxes under CPU Usage History
Then run the test for 6 to 24 hours - or until you get errors (whichever comes first).
The Test selection box and the stress.txt file describes what components that the program stresses.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/202455-bsod-new-pc-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hello I have recently build a new computer i did a fresh install of windows bit After that i let it update and installed all other software i need Now every time the computer first starts up i get the Blue screen of death - BSOD After that i have to let it self-restart a few times I get an average of BSOD before i get to a stable point where it doesn New pc build BSOD - getting t crash After that the computer runs fine The crash happens just on the welcome screen or shortly after when the desktop shows up With that random programs start to crash like explorer exe ati control center etc and then the blue screen I have tried the safe mode but it also crashes a few minutes later I have formated the pc times already suspecting bad software the first startups and restarts worked but then the same problem i have also updated the bios to the latest version and tested the sicks of ram with memtest for passes with no error and set the default ram timmings in bios i took a look on the dump files but i haven t come to any significant conclusion i hope you will the Blue screens vary so i don t know where to start solving it next There is my setup Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate bit Processor AMD Phenom tm II X T Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD Series Mb New build pc - getting BSOD Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB F Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard MSI FXA-GD MS- To be filled by O E M Antivirus ESET Smart Security Updated and Enabled nbsp

A:New build pc - getting BSOD

most of them are ntoskrnl.exe

need to do house work first

do a full check disk from explorer right click C drive properties tools error checking tick both boxes

then start type cmd right click run as administrator then type sfc /scannow

then re create your page file as you have crash from that

start right click my computer properties advanced performance settings advanced page file click change delete the one you have ( no page file) re boot then back to there create new @ 4000 min 4000 max do not let windows manage it

start type msconfig enter adnavced change settings to 6 cores and ram to 4096

re check all connectors seating of cables especially to HDD, check motherboard chips for loose ones

after all that re check drivers

http://www.driverupdate.net/ free version on left

you are not getting many crashes for a new build so would not worry too much

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-build-pc-getting-bsod.977651/
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi guys,

I'm having some problems with my new build. Whilst gaming (not under heavy loads or temps) I occasionally get freeze ups, game crashes and also BSOD's. The latest one was this morning, I've attached the dump file and that.

The specs are as follows:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think it might be a graphics issue but that's about it.

A:BSOD on new build.

You're right you are having trouble with a graphics driver called atikmdag.sys
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...kmdag-sys.html
Did you start with a completely fresh install?
A possibility is to rename the driver.
Another bad driver you have:http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...sys-crash.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/175771-bsod-new-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I just built a system withthe following specs:
-CPU: Intel Q9550 Core 2 Quad 2.83 Mhz.
-MoBo: GA EP45-UD3P rev 1.0
-RAM: OCZ Reaper 2x2GB DDRII
-Video Card: EVGA GT 220 1GB DDRIII
-Power Supply: OCZ 700 SXS 700W
-Case: CM Storm Scout
-Optical Drive: DVD BURNER LG | GH24NS50
-Hard Drive: 1TB 7200RPM Seagate
The problem is I've been getting BSOD's by different reasons, since this is my first build I've tried many things to solve this problem; like updating all the drivers, the BIOS and so on, but the blue screens don't seem to stop. I'm starting to think it might be a hardware problem.
I'm attaching the dump files created during the crashes. Any help would be greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

A:BSOD on DIY build

Have you read this section yet, so we don't have to ask you a long list of questions.

Questions to use for help with Installation Issues

One of our Gurus will read your dump file & get back to you quickly.

Welcome to SevenForums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/55677-bsod-diy-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi All,

I hate my first post to be a problem but I've run out of ideas. I recently built a new PC for work, so no gaming.
I've had around 10 BSOD's a day and can't pin it down to one of my actions. It can be while browsing, using Office or Remote desktop. It even BSOD whilst running the DM Log Collector. The only way I can predict BSOD is when Chrome displays an "aw snap" page.

I have put more RAM in and Reinstalled Windows 10 on different SSD's and M.2 Drives so I would've had more log files if I hadn't.

The BSOD error messages received in order of popularity;
Memory Management
Kernal Security Check
Control Process Died
Page Fault in Non Paged Area.

No missing drivers in Device manager, Windows Updates Completed, Bios up to date, Temps good, running McAfee AV and a mem check for good measure.

Any help much appreciated, zip file attached.

A:BSOD on New Build

My first thought is to check all your cable and hardware connections....make sure they are in the correct slots and ports and that they are all firmly seated. Then disable McAfee and start up and safemode with networking and see if you still get a BSOD.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/66896-bsod-new-build.html
Relevancy 39.99%

This issue goes back to a new build and my previous OS of Windows 7. I thought I had it narrowed down to the video card driver but now I am less sure. I have been using Windows 10 Pro 64 just about since it was released and the problem persists. My drivers are updated, I don't have a whole lot of programs installed on this computer but it's my home theater computer and I really need it to stay running all the time. The last couple of crashes after my most recent driver update were driver power state failures then as I was going to try driver verifier again it crashed when I was restarting with an irq not less or equal. dmp files are attached.

A:BSOD since new build

Please read BSOD Posting Instructions

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/32827-bsod-since-new-build.html
Relevancy 39.56%

I just built a new PC- Installed Win 2000- went to install xp- and I get the error: BSOD

Stop:0x0000007E (0xC0000005, OxF748E0BF, 0xF78DA208, 0xF78D9F08)

pci.sys- Address F748E0BF base at F7487000, datestamp 3b7d855c
It runs Win 2000 perfectly- when I start to upgrade to XP- it starts to install- reboots- and this is what I get. I figure it is hardware- but what? I can give specs on my build if necessary-

PLEASE HELP-
Thx

Relevancy 39.56%

Is Windows - x -bit or x x - the original installed OS on the system yes - an OEM or full retail version Full retail - What is the age of system hardware about month - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS about a month YES Hello all I've had this desktop build for a month and have been dealing with random bsods with a view to eliminating them at their source So far having run the elementary checks numerous times memtest scandisk SCANNOW chkdsk f r etc uninstalling avg daemon tools gigabyte software and stuff and build New problem!! BSOD updating New build BSOD problem!! all my drivers tis been a long dreary road But it would seem now that the crashes have finally narrowed down to the elusive NTFS SYS BUGCHECK code Well I have attached the dump files that tell my tales of the journey I really feel I am finally at the source of the problem As you can probably tell I am trying to go as far as possible without RMAing anything lol Well that's the story I leave it in your capable hands Also I hope you can point out anything I may have missed Either way it's all in the MinidumpDocuments zip

A:New build BSOD problem!!

Recent update. Just had another bsod with new minidump added. So much for the 'narrowing down'. Now I got a system service exception. I guess something's gone bad but I dunno what it is. I'm also experiencing incessant IE and google chrome crashes (probably related but just thought I'd throw it out there). Anyway any help would be appreciated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/99033-new-build-bsod-problem.html