Windows Support Forum

RANDOM BSOD HELP ASAP someone with reading dump file knowledge

Q: RANDOM BSOD HELP ASAP someone with reading dump file knowledge

hey im getting this more and more often and i really need some help reading it pleased someone who is experience try to respond ASAP before my computer completely fails

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: RANDOM BSOD HELP ASAP someone with reading dump file knowledge

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: RANDOM BSOD HELP ASAP someone with reading dump file knowledge

Quote: Originally Posted by mattwell

hey im getting this more and more often and i really need some help reading it pleased someone who is experience try to respond ASAP before my computer completely fails

These were caused by a memory exception. Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.
1-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/193772-random-bsod-help-asap-someone-reading-dump-file-knowledge.html
Relevancy 93.74%

One of my users PC is randomly rebooting. I suspect it to be a bad driver or memory but don't know which. I have used the debugging tools to be able to get information out of the mini dump file but don't know how to read it. Can anyone give me a hand? If so let me know what part of the debug file you need or if you need the entire thing and i can post it.

Thanks!!

A:Help Reading Dump File After Random Reboots

I can't read dump files either. But I can read Error from the Event Viewer. You can wait for a 'dump file reader' or you can look for Errors that correspond to the reboot time:
Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Event Viewer> click to open each System and Applications logs, one at a time. On each:
Look for Error at time of reboot> Right click on Error> Properties> click on Copy icon top right, below the down arrow and Paste here (Ctrl V).

Ignore Warnings and Information Events. If you see multiples of the same Error with the same ID#, the same Source and the same Description, I only need 1 copy. You do not need to include the lines of code in box below Description, is any.

System information would help- especially important is if you have an AMD processor, Windows XP and installed SP3. These are directions for Windows XP Event Viewer.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-reading-dump-file-after-random-reboots.113500/
Relevancy 89.44%

I've had two in the past month and wanted to know what the problem is.

A:Need Help Reading a dump file (BSOD)

Just a miniidump, so limited information. But here's the gist of it.

Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: srv*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16695.amd64fre.win7_gdr.101026-1503
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`04a19000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`04c56e50
Debug session time: Sat Jan 14 22:40:21.187 2012 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:11.576
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa800a9a18f8, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

2: kd> .logclose
Closing open log file msdart_crashanalyzer_kd_ansi.log
?Opened log file 'msdart_crashanalyzer_kd_unicode.log'
2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa800a9a18f8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.Click to expand...

Basically, an unknown hardware error. It is still possible that it could be a driver, too. Not much help.

I'd suggest setting it for a full memory dump and then analyzing that with WhoCrashed. The free version does not download symbols from Microsoft, but it does a pretty good job. The dump is too large to easily transfer anywhere.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-help-reading-a-dump-file-bsod.1036309/
Relevancy 80.41%

Help me please, I have this issue for weeks

but I can upload the dmp file
the upload file does not have an allowed extensionsion.

A:Random BSOD, I have a dump file

You have to zip the dump files first. Select all .dmp files, right-click and send the files to a compressed (zipped) folder. Upload this folder here

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-bsod-i-have-a-dump-file.184383/
Relevancy 79.55%

My computer crashes are becoming more frequent - probably once or twice a week Hard for me to diagnose Random won't crashes zip BSOD, dump file because it works fine most of the time Often occurs right after Windows boots up although has also occurred hours after having been on Sometimes the computer just freezes up tries to restart itself but then has a disk boot error Occasionally doesn't want to start up at all and says quot disk boot failure quot I don't think I always get a blue screen - sometimes it's black I'm guessing it is a hardware issue of Random crashes BSOD, dump file won't zip some kind although I don't know for sure because I have reinstalled the OS about times in the last year or two and each time I get random crashes Even after upgrading from Windows XP to Windows I recently did a computer health check and it all turned out ok My harddrive was all good no bad sectors Random crashes BSOD, dump file won't zip or anything I have tested the RAM with Windows memory check tool I have done dskchk Random crashes BSOD, dump file won't zip and sfc scannow - no issues So now I want to see if the crash dump file can tell me anything I went to quot C windows minidump quot Oddly it doesn't show anything for the crash I had today but it shows that I had a crash yesterday so I right clicked on the dump file to zip it and upload it here but it won't let me zip the file It says quot file not found or no read permission quot when I try to zip it Anyway I uploaded the file that the DM log collector created if that tells you anything Did that also get the crash dump file

A:Random crashes BSOD, dump file won't zip

Code:
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8006155b30, fffffa8006155e10, fffff80002dc9270}
0xF4 bugchecks indicate that a critical object necessary for Windows to function has been terminated for whatever reason.

Unfortunately I cannot analyze much of this bugcheck with Small Memory Dumps, therefore Kernel Memory Dumps would be useful.

Follow these instructions on how to change to Kernel Memory Dumps.

Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD

Once changed wait for another BSOD, then upload the new dump file to a file sharing website like OneDrive.
The new dump file will be located in C:/Windows/memory.dmp.

Don't zip it up as it corrupts the dump file by compressing it.

In the mean time, whilst you wait for another BSOD I recommend running these tests as failing drives and bad RAM can cause these issues.

Memtest86 will test your RAM

Information

Run Memtest86 for at least 8 passes so we get enough information to confirm that your RAM isn't failing

Run a Disk Check to scan for errors

Note

Afterwards go into an Elevated Command Prompt (Run as administrator) and type in sfc /scannow
If it finds errors reboot and run the scan two more times

Run SeaTools to see if your HDD or SSD is failing

Post back the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/333104-random-crashes-bsod-dump-file-wont-zip.html
Relevancy 78.69%

Hi there,

I'm running an IT department and one of my users is constantly getting BSOD's. It's happened three times today since the start of the morning. I need to fix this computer immediately .

I followed the instructions in this post: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

I've attached the .zip file that was created after running the tool, and I've attached a screenshot of the BSOD information that Windows provided me.

Hopefully someone can help me out with this soon.

Thank you,

A:BSOD at Random Moments... SF Dump File Included

Hi SFeldman217.

Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.17273.amd64fre.win7_gdr.130318-1532
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack Center - Microsoft Windows

The BSOD is caused by Intel Graphics driver.

Code:
BugCheck 116, {fffffa80058d34e0, fffff88003e49cb0, 0, c}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+23cb0 )

---------
And the driver is very old.

Code:
fffff880`03e26000 fffff880`043f9500 igdkmd64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys
Image name: igdkmd64.sys
Timestamp: Wed May 06 23:52:19 2009 (4A01D55B)
CheckSum: 005D8353
ImageSize: 005D3500
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Update the Intel HD Graphics Driver, either from our forum link, Latest Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 7, or You may get it from Intel Download Center.
Moreover, you may run the Intel (R) Driver Update Utility to auto detect the appropriate driver for your computer.

Let us know the results.

** If you cannot find the appropriate driver, Execute SF Diag tool again, click the DXDiag button and upload the resulting Text tile.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306163-bsod-random-moments-sf-dump-file-included.html
Relevancy 78.69%

Hello computer crashes event viewer always says kernel power event id 41. bugcheckcode as 78 last time this time 25. Here is the last dump file. Also attached zip folder of another crash. Thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392425-bsod-attached-dump-file-crashes-random.html
Relevancy 77.83%

Attachment 345995

Can someone help with this minidump file? I tried to install the windbg.exe tool, but couldn't figure it out. I pieced together this computer within the last year, and I suspect something is up with the motherboard, but not sure: ASUS Z97 MB

A:BSOD waking from sleep, and random - dump file attached

Another crash just now, when waking from sleep state.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/358059-bsod-waking-sleep-random-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 77.83%

hi all

im new here. i was hoping somebody could assist with my mulitple bsod dilema, i have attched the collection files as per instructions . the machine is a hp 820 g1 laptop running windows 7 enterprise.
the machine was imaged from a corporate image.

i have also attached a image showing what blue screen viewer shows

any help appreciated. i hope i have posted in correct manner

A:Random multiple bsod dump file attached require help hp 820 g1

Hey and welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002eb2b0e, 0, ffffffffffffffff}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiSelectImageBase+3ca )
Run MemTest86+ for 8 passes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/371620-random-multiple-bsod-dump-file-attached-require-help-hp-820-g1.html
Relevancy 75.25%

My computer crashed overnight and I have a dmp file. I cannot read it -- and I am not PC savvy enough to work it out with the SDK program, although I did try. The file is attached, zipped. Thank you for any insights!

A:Help reading dump file

Dump file blames Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet device
Update the driver
Broadcom.com - Ethernet NIC Driver Downloads

Code:
ugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8006193060, fffff80000b9c518, fffffa8008d66be0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for k57nd60a.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for k57nd60a.sys
Probably caused by : k57nd60a.sys

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/130312-help-reading-dump-file.html
Relevancy 75.25%

can anyone translate this for me Code Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users Reading a dump file Michae Desktop - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and Reading a dump file stack trace are available Symbol search path is Invalid Symbol loading may be unreliable Reading a dump file without a symbol search path Use symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path After Reading a dump file setting your symbol path use reload to refresh symbol locations Executable search path is Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre win rtm - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff c PsLoadedModuleList xfffff e ee Debug session time Tue Mar GMT- System Uptime days Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck D fffff c e fffff ffb e WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for mssmbios sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mssmbios sys Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Unable to load image SystemRoot system DRIVERS nvlddmkm sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm sys Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Probably caused by nvlddmkm sys nvlddmkm c e Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:Reading a dump file

zip the file up first then attach it to your next post

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/69760-reading-dump-file.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hello
Can someone tell me why i receive BSOD when i run Everest?
http://www.mediafire.com/?bcdoekvbdam5tc5
Cheers

Relevancy 74.39%

This is a win 7 lappy. It has not been run since 2013. It had maleware. Now the young girl needs to go back to school and has give her uncle charlie the job of resurection. I am stuck with a blue screen that happens a few mins after startup.Hoping to get some help finding the driver that is causing the problem.

A:Need help reading mini dump file

For Windows 7 better support is provided at BSOD Help and Support - Windows 7 Help Forums

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/44900-need-help-reading-mini-dump-file.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I am trying to debug a minidump on Windows 7 x64 7229 but I am having a problem with the Symbols.

I have downloaded and installed:

Debugging Tools for Windows - Native x64 (version 6.11.1.404)
[dbg_amd64_6.11.1.404.msi]

Windows 7 x64 symbols
[Windows_Winmain.7100.0.090421-1700.AMD64FRE.Symbols.msi]
[Windows_Winmain.7100.0.090421-1700.AMD64CHK.Symbols.msi]

I have also added the Symbols path H:\Symbols, where all the installed symbols reside

Unfortunately the Windows Debugger complains that I am using the wrong
Symbols.

A:problem reading mini dump file

have you tried the dumpchk.exe tool? because from what I read at Microsoft, it doesn't require access to debugging symbols.

How to read the small memory dump files that Windows creates for debugging

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/13187-problem-reading-mini-dump-file.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi Got a new quad-core build and since first turn on iv been experiancing bsod problems At first it was while trying to install Windows in the middle of unpacking files random points managed to ge installed but now happens randomly thought it was when i plugged certain usb ports reading with bsod help dump mini but after unplugging everything it still hapens randomly The first mini dump was after i named the pc on first startup and it went to 'personalising desktop' the second same and the last two at random points any helps would give me the biggest stress relieve help with bsod reading mini dump of my life thanks in advance Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is srv C symbols http msdl microsoft com download s ols C Program Files Debugging Tools for Windows x Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff e PsLoadedModuleList xfffff be Debug session time Tue Feb UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffff feaa fffff d Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by ntkrnlmp exe nt ObReferenceObjectByHandleWithTag Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Invalid system memory was referenced This cannot be protected by try-except it must be protected by a Probe Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory Arguments Arg fffff feaa memory referenced Arg value read operation write operation Arg fffff d If non-zero the instruction address which referenced the bad memory address Arg reserved Debugging Details ------------------ Could not read faulting driver name READ ADDRESS GetPointerFromAddress unable to read from fffff c e fffff feaa FAULTING IP nt ObReferenceObjectByHandleWithTag fffff d b c d mov ecx dword ptr rsp D h MM INTERNAL CODE CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x PROCESS NAME svchost exe CURRENT IRQL TRAP FRAME fffff e -- trap xfffff e NOTE The trap frame does not contain all registers Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect rax c rbx rcx fffff rdx rsi rdi rip fffff d rsp fffff e d rbp fffffa r fffff a e b r r r r r r r iopl nv up ei pl zr na po nc nt ObReferenceObjectByHandleWithTag x fffff d b c d mov ecx dword ptr rsp D h ss fffff eaa Resetting default scope LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff ef to fffff e STACK TEXT fffff e d fffff ef fffff feaa fffff e nt KeBugCheckEx fffff e e fffff c e fffff a e f nt FNODOBFM string' x fffff e fffff d fffffa ca fffffa fffffa d c nt KiPageFault x e fffff e d fffff da fffffa fffff a nt ObReferenceObjectByHandleWithTag x fffff eaa fffff d fffffa b c ea fffff ebc nt NtQueryObject xfa fffff ebb fe a nt KiSystemServiceCopyEnd x c ea x fe a STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt ObReferenceObjectByHandleWithTag fffff d b c d mov ecx dword ptr rsp D h SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt ObReferenceObjectByHandleWithTag FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlmp exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP c c a FAILURE BUCKET ID X x nt ObReferenceObjectByHandleWithTag BUCKET ID X x nt ObReferenceObjectByHandleWithTag Followup MachineOwner --------- Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is srv C symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols C symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff a PsLoade... Read more

A:help with bsod reading mini dump

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/143338-help-bsod-reading-mini-dump.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi all can anyone help, recently I have experienced several crashes were the blue screen of death points to a hardware or software installation, I have install the Dumpchk.exe from the Windows disk and tried to ready these files but all I get is an error code.

I have used the Microsoft help site and followed the command line instructions but I must be doing it wrong?

I have solved the problem that was causing the crash but it took several attempts to solve (24 hours) there are some Mini-01.dump files created, without causing error messages or crashes and I would like to investigate these but I need someone to point me to an easer to understand plain English list of commands and the correct syntax.

Regards, Martin1955.

A:Windows XP Home edition: - Need Help in reading a Memory Dump File.

Commands and syntax?

The only tool there is for memory dump files is a hex editor. Or maybe a disassembler.

You have to be a very serious computer expert to make anything out of these dump files. For any normal human being they are absolutely useless.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-xp-home-edition-need-help-in-reading-a-memory-dump-file.19569/
Relevancy 71.38%
A:BSOD, and no dump file was found even though dump file anabled.

That is this driver,

Killer Networking - Standard Drivers (no Killer Features)

You still need to follow the posting instructions if you want help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/384835-bsod-no-dump-file-found-even-though-dump-file-anabled.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I am currently getting multiple BSODs while playing games, or watching videos on youtube. I see a common problem is the ntoskrnl.exe image not loading properly. If I upload a couple of these dumps, can someone help me pinpoint my issue? Thanks, Mitch

A:BSOD issue with ntoskrnl.exe. Need help reading dump files

looks like it's your AMD processor, are you overclocking? if so, reset to normal settings.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/375694-bsod-issue-ntoskrnl-exe-need-help-reading-dump-files.html
Relevancy 70.09%

I've been having BSoD's for well over a year now once or twice almost every day I've tried multiple times to figure out whats wrong but I dont have ANY dump files I've followed instructions on how to enable them but it still doesn't create a file Im really hoping you all can help me out here The current settings are Page files on both hard drives enabled Set custom page size to MB- MB System managed size and no paging file boxes are unchecked Write an event to system log box checked after dump files file Dump enabled BSoD. No ARE Automatically restart unchecked Debug information set to small memory dump kernal Both settings dont work Overwrite existing file box is greyed out when debug is set to small memory Checked when set to kernal Small and kernal memory dump location set No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled to C Windows Minidump No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled and C Windows Memory DMP I created these folders as they were not present I got a SSD awhile back and use it No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled for my windows However i didnt reformat my other hard drive and windows is still installed on the old one however i boot from the SSD maybe this is some how the problem Im using WhoCrashed from Resplendence Software - Advanced System Tools and Developer Components to force a BSoD when trying to creat a dump file There are NO files in either folder Both on the SSD or old hard drive I've searched many forums now and found others with what seems to be the same problem but with no solutions I would VERY much appreciate the help The BSoD's seem to mostly happen when playing games however they have happened when only using chrome

A:No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled

Wrote stuff that was wrong. Ignore this reply

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/360837-no-dump-file-after-bsod-dump-files-enabled.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I've been plagued by odd problems since making this custom build about a month ago but the latest is the increasing frequency of BSODs They never occur at load gaming with high end specs but often occur at shutdown forcing a restart before random drivers random memory at seemingly times, blaming BSOD dump I can then actually shut down I normally boot into windows in - seconds SSD but the latest post-BSOD boot took about five minutes from typing my BSOD at seemingly random times, memory dump blaming random drivers password into the login screen to where my desktop popped up A subsequent reboot was at normal speed The memory dumps always include the NT OS kernel but then also some other driver different each time which I suspect just happens to be the one trying to run at the time of the error Things I've tested Temperatures didn't really suspect them in the first place but I'm running cool Memory Both the native Windows test and memtest found no issues Hard drives chkdsk came back clean BSOD at seemingly random times, memory dump blaming random drivers All drivers are up to date although the uploaded report might show an older version of my sound card driver as I just reinstalled it at BSOD at seemingly random times, memory dump blaming random drivers the behest of windows action center which didn't make the notification go away mind I'm hoping someone wiser than I can make sense of this because it all seems so random to me Thanks in advance to whoever that is

A:BSOD at seemingly random times, memory dump blaming random drivers

How many passes did you take memtest for?

Code:
Debug session time: Mon Apr 14 14:39:57.702 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
Built by: 7601.18247.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532
System Uptime: 0 days 3:33:21.985
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+35084 )
BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa800b8e2ca0, ffff, 0}
BugCheck Info: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
Bugcheck code 0000001A
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000041790, A page table page has been corrupted. On a 64 bit OS, parameter 2
contains the address of the PFN for the corrupted page table page.
On a 32 bit OS, parameter 2 contains a pointer to the number of used
PTEs, and parameter 3 contains the number of used PTEs.
Arg2: fffffa800b8e2ca0
Arg3: 000000000000ffff
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41790
PROCESS_NAME: AvastSvc.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1a_41790_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_+35084
BiosVersion = 2201
BiosReleaseDate = 11/22/2013
SystemManufacturer = To be filled by O.E.M.
SystemProductName = To be filled by O.E.M.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Thu Apr 10 10:21:01.348 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 8:53:05.394
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.sys
Probably caused by : aswSnx.sys ( aswSnx+27e08 )
BugCheck 1A, {31, fffffa800f46b160, fffff8800a406000, fffff8a0099043dd}
BugCheck Info: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
Bugcheck code 0000001A
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000031, The subtype of the bugcheck.
Arg2: fffffa800f46b160
Arg3: fffff8800a406000
Arg4: fffff8a0099043dd
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_31
PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1a_31_aswSnx+27e08
BiosVersion = 2201
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Wed Apr 9 15:00:24.319 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 14:51:19.270
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsFlushVolume+c33 )
BugCheck 7E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff88001291e53, fffff88003346318, fffff88003345b70}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (7e)
Bugcheck code 0000007E
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff88001291e53, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: fffff88003346318, Exception Record Address
Arg4: fffff88003345b70, Context Record Address
PROCESS_NAME: System
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7E_Ntfs!NtfsFlushVolume+c33
BiosVersion = 2201
I'd suggest you take them in the following manner:

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes.*Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot.*If RAM stick #2 passes, th... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/328549-bsod-seemingly-random-times-memory-dump-blaming-random-drivers.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello I am experiencing some random BSODs It happens no matter what program is running It could be in a game surfing the internet or listening to music It is very random Happens about attached) system BSOD... health & dump Help report Random (BSOD please once every two days on average Some days are worse I have Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) tried running driver verifier but Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) it would Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) still only bsod occasionally except it would bsod on startup instead of being in the desktop and getting a bsod I have also ran memtest x a few times and found no errors My windows is -x bit Professional Edition -Original OS installed on my system I built the system -Full retail -Built my system over the summer Been getting occassional BSODs ever since -OS installation is about months old And if this helps My system parts are -Intel i -EVGA P LE motherboard using onboard audio as well -EVGA gtx -Adata G-Series DDR mhz ram x gb -some low-end hitachi gb hard drive -Thermaltake Toughpower XT watt Yes I have installed all the latest drivers from all the manufaturers' websites I have also attached a BSOD dump and system health report Please and thank you for your help

A:Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached)

Welcome to SF.

Like you indicated, you have the latest video driver.

However, your network and wireless network drivers need updating.

Marvell Yukon:
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\yk62x64.sys (11.10.6.3, 384.00 KB (393,216 bytes), 6/15/2009 2:10 AM)

D-Link Adapter:
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\athrx.sys (8.0.0.238, 1.47 MB (1,542,656 bytes), 10/5/2009 4:34 PM)

Quote:
Followup: memory_corruption
---------

4: kd> !analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn
* Bugcheck Analysis *

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000024, memory referenced
Arg2: 000000000000000d, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000001, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff8000348856f, address which referenced memory

Most likely driver-related.

Still, run memtest86+ and let it go through at least six passes.

Finally, uninstall McAfee or Norton and replace it with MSE.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/131875-random-bsod-help-please-bsod-dump-system-health-report-attached.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Bluescreenview indicates: "caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe"
Memtest showed 0 errors with the RAM.
All graphics drivers etc should be up to date.

Analysing dump file with windows debugging tools shows:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.10586.567 AMD64 Copyright (c) Mic - Pastebin.com

Would appreciate anyone who can read the text and find out what the problem is.

A:Random BSODs, dump file included

Please read BSOD Posting Instructions & How to upload files

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39584-random-bsods-dump-file-included.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I've had this problem of screens, file no Random blue dump random blue screens for a couple of years already the computer is about as old and now I'm trying to really get it solved It mostly happens when playing Random blue screens, no dump file about of the BSODs but rarely even when doing nothing It doesnt seem to matter if the game is old or new Most games just suddenly give BSOD after playing for min or couple of hours Error messages vary a lot There's been a lot of irql not less or equal and system service exception or it can be just a stop message Sometimes a driver is specified usbport sys is propably the most common but there has been many others too Sometimes it says quot dumping physical memory to disk quot but if it does it freezes to I dont think any dump files have ever been succefully created I had Vista bit before and month ago I installed win I didn't specifically format the drive but chose a clean install I have run memtest for about passes with no errors CPU and GPU temperatures seem to be ok Testing system drive didnt give errors either Oh and a couple of times the system has had problems starting it has just freezed at ASUS logo I think restarting without any usb devices has cured it then or maybe just trying to restart enough times System specs OS Windows professional bit Case PSU Antec Sonata III W with one extra fan Motherboard Asus P Q Pro CPU Inter Core quad Q GHz GPU Asus GeForce GT MB RAM x GB Kingston HyperX CL MHz DDR KHX D K G HD x Western Digital Caviar Black GB SATA RPM MB DVD -RW drive Lots of usb devices keyboard mouse usb audio interface licence storage devices for music software epson printer F-Secure as a virus protection software One of those HDs is for system and the rest for samples of music software Conflicts sharing by msinfo I O Port x - x F Direct memory access controller I O Port x - x F PCI bus I O Port x C - x DF Intel R Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - E I O Port x C - x DF NVIDIA GeForce GT IRQ Intel R ICH Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - A A IRQ Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A IRQ Intel R Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - E IRQ Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A IRQ Intel R ICH Family PCI Express Root Port - A A IRQ NVIDIA GeForce GT IRQ Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Memory Address xE - xFFFFFFFF System board Memory Address xE - xFFFFFFFF Motherboard resources Memory Address xD - xDFFFFFFF PCI bus Memory Address xD - xDFFFFFFF Intel R Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - E Memory Address xD - xDFFFFFFF NVIDIA GeForce GT IRQ Atheros AR AR AR PCI-E Ethernet Controller NDIS IRQ Intel R ICH Family PCI Express Root Port - A IRQ Intel R ICH Family PCI Express Root Port - A IRQ Intel R ICH Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - A C IRQ Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A IRQ Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A Memory Address xA - xBFFFF PCI bus Memory Address xA - xBFFFF Intel R Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - E Memory Address xA - xBFFFF NVIDIA GeForce GT IRQ LSI OHCI Compliant Host Controller IRQ Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A IRQ Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller IRQ Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller I O Port x B - x BB Intel R Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - E I O Port x B - x BB NVIDIA GeForce GT Memory Address xFA - xFE FFFFF Intel R Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - E Memory Address xFA - xFE FFFFF NVIDIA GeForce GT I'll be happy to provide additional info as needed Thanks in advance

A:Random blue screens, no dump file

Oh, and here are the report files asked in the sticky thread I just noticed..

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/178839-random-blue-screens-no-dump-file.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi there have a new laptop (1 month) and keep getting BSODs along the lines of

Driver Irql not less or equal
Page fault in non paged area
system thread exception not handled
dpc watchdog

have tried memtest86 but cant get it to boot from usb once putting img on usb

only drivers changed yesterday were nvididas but the problems were before this and still occuring anyway

I will attempt to attach dumps these are as frequent as they happen quite a few last few days as using comp for games video whatnot

A:Random BSOD's often with dump.

If you still need help with this, please post back.
I've been very busy and I apologize for the delay.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/32424-random-bsods-often-dump.html
Relevancy 64.5%

I built a computer system for a friend to use in his garage as reading with .dmp Help BSOD random from his business computer but it has Help with reading .dmp from random BSOD always suffered from what seem to be random BSOD Unfortunately I have yet to see a BSOD with my own eyes but looking through quot view reliability history quot and the dmp dates I can see they are to frequent and cause concerns for my friend about loss of data which he had suffered with his old laptop I updated the BIOS once before as a newly released BIOS was for quot stability quot and a ran memtest for hrs with no errors so I was hoping someone with more knowledge could shed some light on the problem with the use of the dumps I downloaded WinDbg to see if I could open the dumps myself but I have errors telling me symbols aren't loaded and I need a symbols path I dont understand what this means I'm keen to learn more so if anyone can be kind enough to explain how to use the dumps and what software they use the information would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance if someone can help me

A:Help with reading .dmp from random BSOD

First off you need to run MemTest86+ for at least 8 passes. 24 means nothing if it hasn't completed at least 8 passes.

Second, can you provide the full system specs of the machine in question. It's necessary.

The ATI graphics driver has been flagged as a problem.

Code:
fffff880`03132198 fffff880`040f7e8f*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
atikmpag+0x43e8f
They could do with updating.

Code:
0: kd> lmvm atikmpag
start end module name
fffff880`040b4000 fffff880`04152000 atikmpag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys
Image name: atikmpag.sys
Timestamp: Fri Aug 30 23:32:32 2013 (52211D80)
CheckSum: 0009C9D2
ImageSize: 0009E000
Also being flagged is the Ralink RT2860 series Wireless LAN Card (you may have a different manufacturer).

Code:
fffff800`00b9cab8 fffff880`04360d00Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netr28x.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for netr28x.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for netr28x.sys
netr28x+0x2d00
This one is really old and needs updating.

Code:
0: kd> lmvm netr28x
start end module name
fffff880`0435e000 fffff880`043fd000 netr28x T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: netr28x.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netr28x.sys
Image name: netr28x.sys
Timestamp: Thu Feb 26 03:02:09 2009 (49A60631)
CheckSum: 000A3BDB
ImageSize: 0009F000
The AMD AHCI Compatible RAID Controller driver is out of date as well. This is actually the cause of the majority of the BSODs.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800572e2b0, fffff80000b9c3d8, fffffa8006a564e0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ahcix64s.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ahcix64s.sys
Probably caused by : ahcix64s.sys

Code:
0: kd> lmvm ahcix64s
start end module name
fffff880`01800000 fffff880`0185d000 ahcix64s T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: ahcix64s.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ahcix64s.sys
Image name: ahcix64s.sys
Timestamp: Mon Dec 10 08:02:58 2012 (50C59732)
CheckSum: 00049794
ImageSize: 0005D000

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335954-help-reading-dmp-random-bsod.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi all Im new to this forum and I built my PC around Sept of last year I have gigs of memory and have not run into issues until Dump Memory Getting BSOD random last month I get random memory dump crashes with BSOD and reboot when playing my games I usually play Microsoft Flight Simulator FS Sometimes it will load all the way and play a bit and other times it will load the sim half way and then a popup window will come on saying that Im low on memory or disk space I have gigs of available space on the drive so I know thats not the issue Ive been able to play BF FS and other high end games and leave my machine on for days with no issues Dont understand what is the issue with my computer Could it be my new memory is going bad Need help here I have attached my diagnostic zip file Thanks Bill Here are my comp specs Win Ultimate bit Intel i ghz gig DDR Memory EVGA Nvidia Getting random Memory Dump BSOD Geforce GTX gig DDR MSI P -GD Mobo Maxtor Getting random Memory Dump BSOD SATA gig MB Buffer HD ANTEC True Blue W PS

A:Getting random Memory Dump BSOD

Run this

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272270-getting-random-memory-dump-bsod.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi There I have a fairly new PC approx months old and recently it has been crashing at random times of the day There is nothing in common with each crash i e I am doing different tasks at different times Basically the PC just turns off and starts booting all over again There is no BSOD dumps to check and the only thing I see in the event logs before the crash is the Multimedia Class Scheduler Service entering the quot stopped quot state This happens many times throughout the day so I am sceptical as to blaming the issue on this windows service My setup is as follows - Intel DQ SW Motherboard - Intel i - CPU - GB RAM - Windows Pro SP -bit fully patched This problem occurred right after PC dump Random crash, BSOD no purchasing the PC and because i have a good relationship with my supplier they swapped out the power supply and motherboard to be sure The problem went away for about months but has now returned Any help would be greatly appreciated Attached is the output from SF diagnostic Tool exe Cheers Tim

A:Random PC crash, no BSOD dump

Welcome to Seven Forums

Have you checked for any over heating issues?

For monitoring the heat/celsius of the system, use Speccy or HWMonitor:Speccy System Information
HWMonitor
Upload a screenshot of your hard disk using CrystalDiskInfo:CrystalDiskInfo Standard Edition
How to Upload and Post a Screenshot and File in Seven Forums
Make a hard drive test from the hard drive manufacturers website:Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:Disk Check
McAfee is a frequent cause of BSOD-s, consider uninstalling it with the McAfee Removal Tool and replace with Microsoft Security EssentialsHow to uninstall McAfee products using the consumer Removal Tool (MCPR)
Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other antiviruses/internet security software. It is free and lightweight:-Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free
Good and Free system security combination

Warning
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.
Make scans with the following:

-Kaspersky TDSSKillerAnti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
-ESET online scannerFree Online Virus Scanner | ESET
Perform a System File Check to check the integrity of all protected Windows 7 :Click on the start
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type
Code:
SFC /scannow

Full tutorial here:SFC /Scannow Command - System File Checker
Number down items at start-up. Keep only your anti-virus, this also improves the time for logging into windows.Startup Programs - Change
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/280464-random-pc-crash-no-bsod-dump.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello reading Random while KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR BSOD I started getting the BSOD errors about weeks ago now At first I thought it was happening because I hadn't downloaded updates for my computer because once I downloaded those updates it stopped for a while but the errors started again I refreshed my computer back to Windows because I thought maybe that would help and although it's not happening as much as it used to I'm still getting the error and it's driving me crazy The error usually happens at random times Sometimes I'm not doing anything and sometimes I'm browsing through multiple windows The only games I really play are The Sims amp but I haven't redownloaded those I'm not all that great with computers so any help you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated The file you Random BSOD KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR while reading wanted should be attached below Thanks P S I've also included the DxDiag from my computer in the hopes that it could give you the system specs because I have absolutely no clue how to find those

A:Random BSOD KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR while reading

Hi kristinab09 & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have analysed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes :-

Code:
**************************Mon Jan 26 09:40:06.882 2015 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\SysnativeBSODApps\012515-35609-01.dmp]

Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (2 procs) Free x64

Built by: 9600.17476.amd64fre.winblue_r5.141029-1500

System Uptime: 0 days 0:19:52.719

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+22f3f )

BugCheck 7A, {4, 0, ffffe001eab7ae80, 7ff7a3493608}
BugCheck Info: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)

Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000004, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE address)
Arg2: 0000000000000000, error status (normally i/o status code)
Arg3: ffffe001eab7ae80, current process (virtual address for lock type 3, or PTE)
Arg4: 00007ff7a3493608, virtual address that could not be in-paged (or PTE contents if arg1 is a PTE address)
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7a_0

PROCESS_NAME: McSvHost.exe

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7a_0_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_

CPUID: "Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1000M @ 1.80GHz"

MaxSpeed: 1800

CurrentSpeed: 1796

BIOS Version V2.17

BIOS Release Date 07/02/2013

Manufacturer Acer

Product Name Aspire E1-531

**************************Mon Jan 19 12:06:08.340 2015 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\SysnativeBSODApps\011915-38000-01.dmp]

Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (2 procs) Free x64

Built by: 9600.17476.amd64fre.winblue_r5.141029-1500

System Uptime: 1 days 2:05:29.176

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+22f3f )

BugCheck 7A, {4, 0, ffffe000fd5ace80, 8001c33000}

Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000004, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE address)
Arg2: 0000000000000000, error status (normally i/o status code)
Arg3: ffffe000fd5ace80, current process (virtual address for lock type 3, or PTE)
Arg4: 0000008001c33000, virtual address that could not be in-paged (or PTE contents if arg1 is a PTE address)
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7a_0

PROCESS_NAME: SolutoService.

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7a_0_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_

CPUID: "Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1000M @ 1.80GHz"

MaxSpeed: 1800

CurrentSpeed: 1796

BIOS Version V2.17

BIOS Release Date 07/02/2013

Manufacturer Acer

Product Name Aspire E1-531

Below is a list of 3rd party drivers present on your system -

Code:
**************************Mon Jan 26 09:40:06.882 2015 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
GEARAspiWDM.sys Fri May 4 01:26:17 2012 (4FA2E2E1)
RTKVHD64.sys Tue Jun 12 15:32:32 2012 (4FD713B8)
bScsiMSa.sys Tue Jun 19 04:50:36 2012 (4FDFB7C4)
IntcDAud.sys Tue Jun 19 20:10:51 2012 (4FE08F73)
HECIx64.sys Tue Jul 3 03:44:58 2012 (4FF21D62)
b57xdmp.sys Mon Aug 13 23:29:00 2012 (50294064)
b57xdbd.sys Mon Aug 13 23:29:16 2012 (50294074)
bScsiSDa.sys Tue Aug 14 23:45:16 2012 (502A95B4)
iaStorA.sys Fri Aug 17 02:02:56 2012 (502D58F8)
dump_iaStorA.sys Fri Aug 17 02:02:56 2012 (502D58F8)
aPs2Kb2Hid.sys Thu Aug 30 09:10:57 2012 (503EE0C9)
cpuz136_x64.sys Sat Oct 27 22:54:41 2012 (508C18D9)
ETD.sys Tue Nov 20 12:55:48 2012 (50AB307C)
Soluto.sys Mon Jan 21 19:06:45 2013 (50FD446D)
k57nd60a.sys Wed Jan 30 06:18:55 2013 (51086DF7)
bcmwl63al.sys Fri May 3 01:30:26 2013 (5182C5DA)
intelppm.sys ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/60657-random-bsod-kernal_data_inpage_error-while-reading.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hey guys I have been having some odd behavior with my Win OS First I experienced several BSODs but no files were written to kernel with Random not with but mem problem file dump BSODs, minidump my Random BSODs, problem with minidump file but not with kernel mem dump windows minidump directory I made sure to have the Startup and Recovery settings selected ie Write an Event checkbox was selected and small memory dump was selected But no memory dump file was ever created I switched to kernel memory dump and I think one was written and should be reflected in the SF Diagnostic Tool report Anyway I simply want know what is causing the BSOD and how to fix it And guidance will be greatly appreciated OS Name Microsoft Windows Home Premium Random BSODs, problem with minidump file but not with kernel mem dump Version Service Pack Build System Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer Inc System Model G Sx System Type x -based PC Processor Intel R Core TM i - QM CPU GHz Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BIOS Version Date American Megatrends Inc G Sx SMBIOS Version Installed Physical Memory RAM GB Total Physical Memory GB Available Physical Memory GB Total Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space GB Page File C pagefile sys Thanks

A:Random BSODs, problem with minidump file but not with kernel mem dump

There is no dump file in the zip you uploaded.

Follow the tutorial Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD, make windows create dumps at the subsequent crashes.

At the same time, search in C:\Windows\Minidump manually. If there is any, upload those.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/258322-random-bsods-problem-minidump-file-but-not-kernel-mem-dump.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello I suppose BSOD can also now stand for quot black quot screen of death I have a brand new HP Pavillion Elite running a freshly installed Windows Home 7 attached file Windows crashes-dump yet Random regular Premium OS About times in the past days Windows switched to an all-black screen explaining it was shutting itself down to protect the system I can't remember other details on the screen as it Random yet regular Windows 7 crashes-dump file attached goes by so fast I have no clue what's causing these crashes On a possible related note but not necessarily related at all I continue to lose connection with other wireless shared computers on my wireless routered home network which requires a reboot to get Win to recognize those computers again The Internet connection however is NOT lost Attached is the latest dump file which I would appreciate if someone could analyze and see if it reveals anything I tried installing Window's debugging tools but the instructions are just too complicated or mal-explained Thank you greatly in advance

A:Random yet regular Windows 7 crashes-dump file attached

It's unusual for the Blue Screen of Death to turn black - have you checked your video card and cables for malfunctions?
The memory dump file doesn't give us much info, blaming a core Windows file. If this file was to blame, then you'd have many more problems other than an occasional BSOD. Please upload the rest of the dump files.

Please update or remove these older drivers that were loaded at the time of the crash. Don't use Windows Update or the Update drivers function of Device Manager. Please use the following instructions to locate the most current drivers:

Quote:
How To Find Updated Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

Here's the older drivers:

Code:
000.fcl Fri Sep 26 09:11:22 2008 -CyberLink FCL driver
GizmoDrv.SYS Sun May 18 01:24:02 2008 - Gizmo Drive
PxHlpa64.sys Fri Feb 02 16:24:22 2007 - PxHelp or PxHlpa by Sonic Solutions
RimSerial_AMD64.sys Tue Jan 09 11:50:11 2007 -Virtual COM port tunnel driver by Research in Motion
Summary of the single dump file:

Code:
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Tue Jan 12 23:07:36.503 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 20:28:34.017
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002a95798}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/54870-random-yet-regular-windows-7-crashes-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 63.21%

hey, I have been having bsods and was wondering which program(s) cause it. Dump file attached,

Thanks in advanced!

A:Random Bsod (dump files attacted)

We need more than one dmp to spot trends etc.

This one was Related to xusb21.sys Windows Common Controller from Microsoft.. I would run a system file check to verify it.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/229265-random-bsod-dump-files-attacted.html
Relevancy 63.21%

OS - Windows SP x Original Install Full Retail Age of system hardware Years some newer components Age of OS installation Years Video Card Geforce GTX MotherBoard GigaByte GA-X -DS Power No Random BSOD, Memory Freeze, Dump Some Supply Corsair W System Manufacturer Custom Hi My computer for a while now has this issue where it can suddenly freeze for Random Freeze, Some BSOD, No Memory Dump no reason Its very ramdom as to when it occurs but when it does occur its normally within the first mins of turning on It appears to happen most of the time Random Freeze, Some BSOD, No Memory Dump while browsing the web with IE but I use that pretty much Random Freeze, Some BSOD, No Memory Dump all the time so doesn't mean IE is the cause I've had times when I've opened nothing and its just frozen on the Desktop I don't generally get BSOD but I have had a few the problem is that it never saves the memory dump even though I've made sure page file is on C and system managed I've run the Driver Verify which actually seems to make the computer more stable and less likely to freeze but BSOD instead but again the problem is no dump file The last BSOD I got didn't reference anything in particular that I can remember but I did note the following - x F x xFFFFFA A C B xFFFFFA A C E xFFFFF E F In the past I have seen the BSOD mention the following but been a while since I've seen these - KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR NTFS ACPI I've run memtest and tests to put CPU under stress without an errors or issues I've attached the required diagnostic files so hopefully someone can point me in right direction or maybe identify why memory dump is not working Cheers for help Anthony

A:Random Freeze, Some BSOD, No Memory Dump

Hello,

I'm seeing some of these scattered throughout your log:
Code:
Event[9100]:
Log Name: System
Source: cdrom
Date: 2011-07-15T01:32:13.355
Event ID: 15
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: COSMOS1
Description:
The device, \Device\CdRom7, is not ready for access yet.
Try disconnecting the DVD drive and see if stability improves.

Also, run HD Diagnostics: SeaTools for Windows | Seagate

You might also try running Memtest86 from a cold boot, for about 15 minutes. If you aren't already using Memtest86, see here: RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Forums

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/random-freeze-some-bsod-no-memory-dump-593425.html
Relevancy 63.21%

I keep getting a Mini dump Error, tried to copy n paste it, wouldn't allow, then took screenshot, and lost it - so next time it happens i`ll edit and upload it - in mean time here is my reports, hope rar is ok....

A:BSOD Random Mini Dump Error

Your BIOS dates from 2012. Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any BIOS updates available for your system. Also check the readme file to see if they apply to the problems that you are having. Please be advised that flashing the BIOS is a very unforgiving process - and one mistake can physically damage your motherboard. If possible, use the "inside Windows" flash mechanism (if your OEM provides one).

Only 156 Windows Updates installed. Most systems have 170 to 190 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

Lot's of .NET framework errors. I'd suggest uninstalling them and then reinstalling them. Suggestions on how to do it are here: https://www.google.com/search?q=rein...x-a&channel=sb

Please remove all antivirus and all firewalls.
Then enable Windows Defender and Windows Firewall
Test to see if this stops the BSOD's
More than one antivirus and/or more than one firewall can cause problems (to include BSOD's) because they are competing with each other.

Please uninstall LogMeIn (dates from 2007/2008) and the Cyberlink software (dates from 2011) as they are older than Windows 8.

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings
Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Thu Sep 18 06:24:12.319 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\092214-42057-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16912.amd64fre.win8_gdr.140502-1507
System Uptime:3 days 14:07:16.475
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::OKHAJAOM::`string'+1947 )
BugCheck A0, {9, ffffffffc000009a, 0, 0}
BugCheck Info: INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR (a0)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000009, A fatal error occured while preparing the hibernate file.
Arg2: ffffffffc000009a, Status code
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Mirroring phase
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA0
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xA0_nt!_??_::OKHAJAOM::_string_
BIOS Version 8.06
BIOS Release Date 08/21/2012
Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
Product Name p7-1414
**************************Mon Sep 8 09:56:35.352 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\090814-29281-01.dmp]
System Uptime:0 days 18:51:29.055
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+248f6 )
BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc50027570, ffffffffc0000185, 16e5c0880, fffff8a004eae038}
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff6fc50027570, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE address)
Arg2: ffffffffc0000185, error status (normally i/o status code)
Arg3: 000000016e5c0880, current process (virtual address for lock type 3, or PTE)
Arg4: fffff8a004eae038, virtual address that could not be in-paged (or PTE contents if arg1 is a PTE address)
DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR: There was error with disk hardware
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7a_c0000185
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7a_c0000185_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_
BIOS Version 8.06
BIOS Release Date 08/21/2012
Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
Product Name p7-1414
**************************Sun Sep 7 01:52:19.304 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\090614-32323-01.dmp]
System Uptime:4 days 15:35:42.008
Probably caus... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/54202-bsod-random-mini-dump-error.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hello I've been having random restarts and shutdowns on my PC for the last few days It all seemed to happen after I installed an old NO DUMP NO Reboot/Shutdowns Random BSOD, Netgear WG T Wireless card into my machine Sometimes the reboots just seem to quot happen quot other times I have been getting quot hard-hangs quot No mouse movement keyboard dead BEFORE YOU ASK I have disabled quot restart on error quot so if it was a BSOD situation Random Reboot/Shutdowns NO BSOD, NO DUMP I would get them but I don't I also get no memory dumps just an event in the event viewer stating that I have had a quot Kernel-Power Event ID - quot with a hex code Random Reboot/Shutdowns NO BSOD, NO DUMP of quot quot Random Reboot/Shutdowns NO BSOD, NO DUMP Means that there was no error just the computer lost power MY COMPUTER IS NOT OVERHEATING not a single Temp has gone above degrees fully loaded usual Temps between - I have checked voltages going through my PC on SpeedFan Vcore - Vcore V V V So that seems to check out although im not sure the Vcore voltage should change I've also been sure to clear any cause for a short circuit although if this was the case Im sure my PC wouldn't start at all and would only suffer a shutdown if there was a hard movement upon it to dislodge something that could potentially cause an upset I was running my computer through a single UK socket through an extension cord then through a surge protector extension I then thought ok maybe there is too much load on the socket So I made sure only the surge protected extension was plugged in I have now ruled power supply issues out seeing as the most recent occurances of my problem has been when st clicking on the quot Adobe Flash quot application on my taskbar and then this morning when I clicked on the sign-in button on quot Windows Live Messenger quot So this morning I went into BIOS and made sure to quot tweak quot everything on auto I wasn't overclocking per-say just the default auto values were apparently wrong for the type of RAM I'm using however the system seems fine and stable as it usually does now I have now removed the WG T and have also system restored to a couple of days before I tried installing the WG T to remove any reference of it ever existing in my computers mind I'm running Windows bit Ultimate GIGABYTE MA- -DS rev AMD Athlon X x Crucial Ballistix DD v sticks now underclocked to V Ati Radeon HD GB The problem seems to happen often around first usage i e first thing in the morning I have tried updating many drivers Graphics Chipset Mouse Keyboard LAN but Windows Update says they are all up to date and this problem wasn't happening until I installed the Wireless card Which I had to move the computer to do so Any help and please don't ask me to shut down quot Restart on error quot or provide with you with Mini-Dumps As I have done so and no Mini-Dump is created

A:Random Reboot/Shutdowns NO BSOD, NO DUMP

Oh... I have also run MemTest86+ 4.1 overnight to check for RAM errors (this was on my older settings).

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/random-reboot-shutdowns-no-bsod-no-dump-498043.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hello,

I've been facing a very annoying behavior with my pc: it randomly hangs, no BSOD and no dump and I have to do a hard reboot.
The event viewer does not even log anything except an "unexpected stop".
I've been googling for hours and found some suggestions which I tried with no result.

I suspect it might be hardware related.

Still, I've been running the SF Diagnostic tool which is attached.

If anyone have an idea or suggestions that might help me, it would gratefully accepted.

Thanks in advance,
GihuNgu

A:No BSOD and no dump but random Windows freeze

It seems that there are no dump files.

Tip
Configure dumps

First, we want to make sure the computer is saving your dump files. Go to Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> Startup and Recovery [Settings] Make sure that "Write Debugging Information" is set to Small Memory Dump (256kb) if it is not already.Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Next, make sure that the folder C:\Windows\Minidump exists. If not, create it (allow permission if asked). Make sure any dumps you want to analyze, whether yours or others', are in this folder. You can ZIP/RAR the files and send them to someone else to analyze as well.
A few recommendations:

Security App

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus Public:Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus Public
Start Menu\Programs\PC Tools Firewall Plus Public:Start Menu\Programs\PC Tools Firewall Plus Public
Running two security application is never a good idea. Please remove Avast and Pc tools and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials: Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software

Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes, both recommended from a strict BSOD perspective. Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free

Information
DO NOT start the free trial of MalwareBytes. Deselect the option when prompted.

Tip
Make full scans with both separately.

Start up
Keep less stuff at the start-up. Only anti-virus, this helps avoid driver conflicts and improves time to log in to windows.

Troubleshoot a Problem by Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7 or Vista
How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7

Basic checks: Please run these tests and report back the results

1. SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption - SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
2. Disk check for errors on the hard drive - How to Run Disk Check in Windows 7
3. Troubleshoot applications by a clean boot - Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
4. Memtest86+ paying close attention to part 3 - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
5. Hard drive test from HDD mfg website - Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

Good luck.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/290306-no-bsod-no-dump-but-random-windows-freeze.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Goodday good people of sevenforums,

I've been having bluescreen issues for about 5 months now, though i got them to be far less frequent through increasing the voltage on my RAM to 1,55 V.
Before any troubleshooting can occur, i need to be able to show dump files, but my computer doesn't seem to want to save dump files.
I have everything set up according to Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD (for small memory dumps), but for the past two months, the dump files don't seem to want to be created.
Could anyone assist me in at least getting my dumps back in order?

With regards,
Schmoerff

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/379774-bsod-random-during-gaming-no-dump-files.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi Everyone I have no Random under Freeze dump Screen load, Black New generated file PC, bought a new custom built desktop PC about weeks ago and ever since purchase I have been freezes about once twice per day tried looking into it quite a New PC, Random Black Screen Freeze under load, no dump file generated bit but can't find the solution anywhere When the crash happens the screen just suddenly blacks out no prior warning signs at all sounds continue to play for about - seconds then New PC, Random Black Screen Freeze under load, no dump file generated gets stuck on a loop and a hard reboot is required each time No dump file generated at all It does get recorded in the event viewer as this - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Guid C B A- - C -AC E- C D B EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer Andy-PC - Security UserID S- - - - EventData BugcheckCode BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x SleepInProgress false PowerButtonTimestamp Seems to only happen under load gaming - of the time with Europa Universalis for some reason very rarely with other games but still occurs never happens with office browsing youtube email etc even during extended sessions I have so far done - full system reformat re-install and update didn't help - Multiple runs of passmark burn-in tests mins each episode of freezing during a dun but the rest passed fine CPU and GPU temps were good - Deg for CPU and Deg for GPU - Multiple runs of RAM tests - all passed no errors - Furmark GPU stress test - max temp degrees no crashes or artifacts - Multiple antivirus scans - nothing found OS Windows professional bit Service Pack all updates installed System Specs PSU Antec NEO C ECO Motherboard ASRock H M-PRO H CPU Intel BX I I - GHZ RAM G Skill G x G DDR VGA Gigabyte GV-R OC SSD Kingston SSDnow SV S A G HDD Toshiba TB RPM HDD The SSD only contains windows and office all other software are on HDD All components are assembled and apparently burn-in tested by vendor no over clocking at all I am thinking this is probably a hardware issue rather than a software one but can't pin down which component is at fault here would really appreciate any advice PS I have uploaded the zip file but don't think it contains too much

A:New PC, Random Black Screen Freeze under load, no dump file generated

The file you uploaded didn't contain anything. Please run Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions again and select option 2 in the instructions. Click the big orange 'Grab All' button and give it time to finish. Then upload the entire file and we will take a look.

Also, please include manufacturer and model of the PSU in your system specs at the bottom left of your last post. Just click that and there will be a link there to update system specs. Be sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you haven't already, please list the PSU, CPU cooler and anything else that may help. Sometimes we have to look up a component, so the details to do that helps us to help you.

Also, after that please open a elevated command prompt ( click start, type cmd in the search box, right click on the cmd entry and select run as administrator) in the black box that opens, copy/paste sfc /scannow. If you decide to type it, notice the space between the sfc and the /. It is a system file checker which will scan your system files and attempt to correct any missing or corrupt files. What we want are the results to say windows found no integrity violations. If it says files were found but could not be repaired, close the box, reboot and run it again, after opening the administrative command prompt. You may have to reboot and run it three times for it to repair all system files. If it can't repair them after 3 reboots, let us know.

You actually did very well in filling in the system specs. Just a couple more things need to be added. Also, welcome to Seven Forums. When you say a new custom built computer, who built it and I assume it is still under warranty. Just add any details you can about the problem. If it happens when running a certain app, or when doing a certain thing that would be useful info to help us nail down the problem. Can I also assume the OS as already installed when you received the computer?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/350017-new-pc-random-black-screen-freeze-under-load-no-dump-file-generated.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Here is a link to my dump file:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx...115&parid=root

Like the title says, blue screens occasionally happen during shutdown. I'm using an HP 8200 Elite SFF. Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 (x86).

I've really had a hell of a time getting these 8200's to work correctly. If anyone could debug that dump file, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

A:Blue Screen at Random Times During Shutdown (dump file linked)

Hi.
Do you use the Adobe Type Manager Deluxe?
Adobe Type Manager Deluxe
If yes,please update it because is old from 16-Apr-97 no way to be compatible with windows 7.
If you dont need it just remove it from your system.
Also update the UltraVnc miniport driver2.
http://www.uvnc.com/downloads
Finish and post back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/215259-blue-screen-random-times-during-shutdown-dump-file-linked.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Bought a new PC a couple of months ago and put vista on it have had absolutely no dramas so far had a LAN a couple of days ago and after i moved the PC to my friend s house it started to randomly freeze and BSOD with no apparent cause I figured it was a loose connection somewhere from being transported but i opened it up and disconnected reconnected everything to no avail Tried removing and alternating between ram sticks and slots no change been reading some forums that suggested a device driver problem and video memory so reinstalled updated my gfx drivers still nothing help dump freeze random and Memory 64-bit Vista BSOD the BSOD error i get is STOP x x xFFFFF CD D xFFFFF CD D x B though that was the most recent ive also had IRQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL comp specs are Intel Core Duo E ASUS Vista 64-bit random BSOD and freeze Memory dump help ATX P Q SE GeForce GT gb ram Vista Ultimate -bit only things not new in the PC are the PSU an Antec TruePower W pin and an IDE DVD drive like i said been running fine for months so i ve attached some of the minidump files from the last few days getting really frustrated if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated nbsp

A:Vista 64-bit random BSOD and freeze Memory dump help

64bit bit operating systems are not commonly used, and as such have poor driver support. Few people here on TS (I would assume) use a 64 bit OS. I suggest finding a better driver as from what I have read, this seems to be the root of most 64 bit OS problems.

BTW- M$ requires are 64 bit drivers to be certified.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/vista-64-bit-random-bsod-and-freeze-memory-dump-help.114745/
Relevancy 62.35%

For about a week I've been experiencing random BSODs attached) error (dump Random BSOD, 0x0000010d after about months of stable Random BSOD, error 0x0000010d (dump attached) performance There are no recent hardware or software changes that I'm aware of The crashes are truly random sometimes it will go days without a crash and then the next day I will get or crashes in an hour It doesn't seem to correlate with a particular program or device attached For some reason my System Restore had been turned off so I have no way of restoring to an earlier point prior before the crashes I have since corrected this but that doesn't help me I do however backup the system regularly with Acronis Backup and if I can't solve this I'll have to restore to a prior Acronis backup Here is my OS info for full system specs click on My System Specs at bottom left of post - x - the original installed OS on the system NO - Full retail version Ultimate - What is the age of system hardware LESS THAN MONTHS - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS LESS THAN MONTHS I FORMATTED AND REINSTALLED ULTIMATE FROM THE STOCK OEM ONCE The attached dump will show crashes I am only concerned with the recent ones that happened in May Any help in figuring out the cause would be much appreciated

Relevancy 62.35%

Hey there I'm having Memory Crash Bsod, Random Dump Corruption random BSoD's anywhere from a couple hours to a day or so Not exactly sure when they started happening since the computer used to reboot itself I changed that so I could see the stop error Here's a small history of some problems I'd been having prior to the BSoD's I had been using Nintendo's WiFi USB Connector by Buffalo and had many problems with it mostly with not connecting to the internet using the Nintendo Random Bsod, Memory Corruption Crash Dump Wii and DS but my computer also randomly froze completely no reset no blue screen nothing with no indication of why Usually it was just sitting on the desktop with nothing running but my Firewall and basic utilities see under Software This happened at random times usually at night and had happened while I was at the computer as well I talked to Nintendo and they told me not to use Spy-bot Ad-aware or AVG I took them off although I really didn't want to and I still had the problems So I am in the process of sending that back and have completely uninstalled all of the software included with the USB WiFi connector I had the exact same problem with a rd-party WiFi USB connector WiFiMAX before this BTW the Nintendo tech Representative I spoke to was kind of a prick you just don't whisper F k on a customer call and didn't seem to know what he was talking about sounded like he was reading off of a screen Here's the next piece of history I upgraded the RAM from MB to GB maximum allowed on the motherboard and also to the maximum speed allowed PC- when it was previously PC- I think I started having the blue screens at this time So I took the new RAM out replaced it with the old ram again I'm very careful about static discharge although I do not have a wrist strap But I still had blue screen problems at this time the computer was resetting So I replaced the RAM again with the new RAM since I didn't think it was a RAM problem Now since then and I'm not sure if I had the BlueScreens during the time I had the WiFi connector sorry I've been having nothing but problems with random blue screens The computer usually runs very well DOOM Ultramode with no Antialiasing is surprisingly smooth and I also ran MEMTEST just to be sure I wasn't having problems with the RAM passes no errors I had been using Avira Antivir as was a friend of mine He was having very strange computer problems so he uninstalled Antivir and his computer is fine I tried the same thing but it didn't help Avast seems ok though so I kept it on the computer Anything you can do to help will be more than appreciated since I've been tearing my hair out for several weeks on this It has gone days without BSoDing before but they always come back Below is my computer description HijackThis log Crash dump and CPUz Registers dump Software Windows XP Professional SP Avast Ad-Aware Personal no resident Spy-Bot Search and Destroy with Tea Timer Comodo FirewallSiSoftware SandraHijackThisDebugging Tools for WindowsCPUzComputer Custom Built CPU GHz Pentium Northwood Socket mPGAMB BioStar P VTB http www biostar-usa com mbdetails asp model p vtb Phoenix BIOS RAM GB GB sticks G Skill DDR PC- HDD GB Hard drivesSoundcard Creative Audigy EX With external box Video Card MB XFX NVidia GeForce GT AGP XPrinter Brother HL- Black Laser PrinterWebcam Logitech QuickCam MessengerSpeakers Crappy oldInternet Cable - Mbps BendBroadband comModem Motorola SB Surfboard Cable ModemDVD -RWDVD not connected One more thing The crash dump is usually very inconsistent but lately it's been mostly quot memory corruption quot and ntoskrnl exe Not sure what to make of it THANK YOU in advance p s sorry about the monstrous post HijackThis log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe... Read more

A:Random Bsod, Memory Corruption Crash Dump

I'm not sure why someone moved my post to the "Hijack this Logs and Analysis" area, since it's only for posting HijackThis logs. I'm having STOP errors, and my post concerns the Crash dump more than anything else. If someone could please move it back to a more appropriate area, I would appreciate it. Also it would be nice if I was notified that my post was moved, not sure how this works though (or who even moved it?)Here is a Crash Dump from today. The STOP error occurred while playing Diablo II (barely even 1 minute), and stated that LVMVDrv.sys was at fault. During the blue screen the music was going crazy and making strange grinding noises and repeating.__________________________________________________________________Microsoft ® Windows Debugger Version 6.7.0005.0Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Summary Dump File: Only kernel address space is availableSymbol search path is: SRV*c:\Program Files\Debugging Tools for Windows\Symbol Path*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbolsExecutable search path is: Windows XP Kernel Version 2600 (Service Pack 2) UP Free x86 compatibleProduct: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTSBuilt by: 2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254Kernel base = 0x804d7000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x8055a620Debug session time: Wed May 16 09:43:00.468 2007 (GMT-7)System Uptime: 0 days 4:19:24.072Loading Kernel Symbols...................................................................................................................................................Loading User SymbolsLoading unloaded module list.........................................******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.BugCheck D4, {b7d74ff0, 2, 1, 804f7ec3}Probably caused by : rdbss.sys ( rdbss!RxpWorkerThreadDispatcher+18a )Followup: MachineOwner---------kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************SYSTEM_SCAN_AT_RAISED_IRQL_CAUGHT_IMPROPER_DRIVER_UNLOAD (d4)A driver unloaded without cancelling lookaside lists, DPCs, worker threads, etc.The broken driver's name is displayed on the screen.When possible, the guilty driver's name (Unicode string) is printed onthe bugcheck screen and saved in KiBugCheckDriver.An attempt was made to access the driver at raised IRQL after it unloaded.If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.Arguments:Arg1: b7d74ff0, memory referencedArg2: 00000002, IRQLArg3: 00000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operationArg4: 804f7ec3, address which referenced memoryDebugging Details:------------------WRITE_ADDRESS: b7d74ff0 CURRENT_IRQL: 2FAULTING_IP: nt!KeTerminateThread+6a804f7ec3 894204 mov dword ptr [edx+4],eaxDEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: DRIVER_FAULTBUGCHECK_STR: 0xD4PROCESS_NAME: SystemTRAP_FRAME: b4cf0c0c -- (.trap 0xffffffffb4cf0c0c)ErrCode = 00000002eax=b7df4fec ebx=00000000 ecx=b7df4fcc edx=b7d74fec esi=886583c0 edi=8a6c0660eip=804f7ec3 esp=b4cf0c80 ebp=b4cf0c98 iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nccs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010286nt!KeTerminateThread+0x6a:804f7ec3 894204 mov dword ptr [edx+4],eax ds:0023:b7d74ff0=????????Resetting default sco... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/92323/random-bsod-memory-corruption-crash-dump/
Relevancy 62.35%

Hi all, I wonder if someone can help?

My PC crashes quite randomly, it doesn't seem to be when I'm doing anything specific or with any particular app or task.

Thanks in advance for any help.

A:Random BSOD, no pattern and not creating dump files.

Hello mate wonkybingo.

Can you uninstall roxio as a test?

And Free up the startup.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Let us know the situation after doing these two .... we will go through some other and deeper steps depending on the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/283090-random-bsod-no-pattern-not-creating-dump-files.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Hey guys Im having a problem with my PC and would really appreciate any help at Random (No (No dump files) Freezing 10 Windows BSOD) all This is my first time posting on a forum so i apologize if i don't provide enough information or something along those lines The problem My computer will randomly freeze and the only thing i can do is hard reset it I get no BSOD and i get no dump files and yes i Random Freezing Windows 10 (No BSOD) (No dump files) have correctly set up the dump files and tested that i get them with whocrashed What i have tried I have been trying to fix this for the last days and i have tried alot of things but these are the main ones i can remember -Updated all of my drivers -Memory test -Replacing the hard drive -Taking out the GPU and using integrated graphics -Disabling integrated graphics in BIOS Settings - Restoring default BIOS settings - Checking event viewer -Reinstalled Windows countless times -Scanned for viruses -Stress tested all the hardware Didn't freeze during stress test -Putting CPU back to stock speeds -Fixing registry files My spec's nbsp Capture PNG nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads Once again any help is really appreciated thanks

A:Random Freezing Windows 10 (No BSOD) (No dump files)

Hey everyone sorry i missed the posting instructions whoops! Here are the files 

perfmon.zip   161.08KB
  0 downloads

SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip   290.52KB
  0 downloads

· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? -Windows 10· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 10· Is the OS an OEM version or full retail version ? Retail Verison· Age of system 6 months· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Yes· CPU  Included in speccy screenshot· Video Card  Included in speccy screenshot· MotherBoard - Included in speccy screenshot· Power Supply - brand & wattage  FSP Hexa Series 500w· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/609172/random-freezing-windows-10-no-bsod-no-dump-files/
Relevancy 62.35%

additional info :
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002A5501E
BCP3: FFFFF88006792E20
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

A:new system..random BSOD (dump dile included)

Quote: Originally Posted by gamepoint

additional info :
Problem signature:

This was probably caused by your Itunes.

Ii would re-install it
also run a system file check
type cmd in search>right click and run as admin>sfc /scannow

If you are overclocking stop

Let us know the results
Ken

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\021110-20280-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*d:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a19000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c56e50
Debug session time: Wed Feb 10 11:02:52.223 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:19:43.907
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002a5501e, fffff88006792e20, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26 )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff80002a5501e, Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff88006792e20, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26
fffff800`02a5501e f00fba3100 lock btr dword ptr [rcx],0

CONTEXT: fffff88006792e20 -- (.cxr 0xfffff88006792e20)
rax=fffffa8004958060 rbx=4572693559026a72 rcx=4572693559026a72
rdx=fffffa8004958060 rsi=00000000ffffffff rdi=fffffa8004958060
rip=fffff80002a5501e rsp=fffff88006793800 rbp=0000000000000001
r8=0000000000000000 r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000004dbe
r11=fffff88006793850 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000001
r14=0000000000000000 r15=fffff900c2291280
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010282
nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+0x26:
fffff800`02a5501e... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/62664-new-system-random-bsod-dump-dile-included.html
Relevancy 62.35%

additional info :
Problem signature:

A:new system..random BSOD (dump dile included)

Quote: Originally Posted by gamepoint

additional info :
Problem signature:

Hello, Welcome to SF,

I guess on of the System service has caused the issue. Also iTunes has also caused the crash. Try to uninstall it and see whether that makes any difference. If your Overclocking please stop it. Make sure your BIOS firmeware is up to date. If your using any third party antivirus / Firewall uninstall it.

Run the Memory Diagnostic & HD Diagnostic

Also i would recommend to run System Integrity Checker
Start > Run > CMD >Right Click and Run as administrator > SFC/ SCANNOW

Drivers to be updated

Code:
bcmwl664.sys Thu Oct 23 06:11:31 2008
Bugcheck Analysis

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff80002a5501e, Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff88006792e20, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.
Debugging Details:
------------------

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".
FAULTING_IP:
CONTEXT: fffff88006792e20 -- (.cxr 0xfffff88006792e20)
rax=fffffa8004958060 rbx=4572693559026a72 rcx=4572693559026a72
rdx=fffffa8004958060 rsi=00000000ffffffff rdi=fffffa8004958060
rip=fffff80002a5501e rsp=fffff88006793800 rbp=0000000000000001
r8=0000000000000000 r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000004dbe
r11=fffff88006793850 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000001
r14=0000000000000000 r15=fffff900c2291280
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010282
nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+0x26:
fffff800`02a5501e f00fba3100 lock btr dword ptr [rcx],0 ds:002b:45726935`59026a72=????????
Resetting default scope
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: iTunes.exe
CURRENT_IRQL: 0
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 0000000000000000 to fffff80002a5501e
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`06793800 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+0x26

FOLLOWUP_IP:
SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0
SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26
FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: nt
IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4a5bc600
STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff88006792e20 ; kb
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26
BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26
---------
rax=fffff88006792660 rbx=fffff80002bd91e8 rcx=000000000000003b
rdx=00000000c0000005 rsi=fffff80002a19000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff80002a8af00 rsp=fffff88006792558 rbp=0000000000000000
r8=fffff80002a5501e ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/62663-new-system-random-bsod-dump-dile-included.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Ive recieved this BSOD while doing anything from browsing the web, idling or gaming.

Sony Vaio VPCCW21FX
x64
original os
OEM
2.5 years old
I reinstalled OS hoping to cure problems 03/30/2012

A:BSOD Physcial Memory Dump @ random intervals

The dump points to memory corruption.

Test your RAM using Memtest86+. Let it run until 6-8 passes have completed or errors have been found.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/222198-bsod-physcial-memory-dump-random-intervals.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Hello everyone. I am a newbie here and really need some help. I have a few dump files attached and was able to open them in debugger but don't truly understand what it could mean. If anyone could please take a look at them and tell me if it is a hardware issue that would be great.

I have tried chkdsk, CPU stress test, GPU stress test, Power supply stress test, and RAM test, all passed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD during random times, dump files attached

Welcome aboard.

Code:
fffff880`0937ae58 fffff800`032fdda4 nt!RtlSplay+0x2
fffff880`0937ae60 fffff880`017070b4 Ntfs!NtfsAllocateMftRecord
fffff880`0937ae68 fffff800`03256000 nt!KiSelectNextThread <PERF> (nt+0x0)
fffff880`0937ae70 fffff800`034dd000 nt!BBTBuffer <PERF> (nt+0x287000)
fffff880`0937ae78 fffff880`01649000 Ntfs!NtfsFreeReservedMdl <PERF> (Ntfs+0x0)
fffff880`0937ae80 fffff880`016b2b34 Ntfs!__PchSym_ <PERF> (Ntfs+0x69b34)
fffff880`0937ae88 fffff880`01649000 Ntfs!NtfsFreeReservedMdl <PERF> (Ntfs+0x0)
fffff880`0937ae90 fffff880`016b2b64 Ntfs!__PchSym_ <PERF> (Ntfs+0x69b64)
fffff880`0937ae98 fffff880`01649000 Ntfs!NtfsFreeReservedMdl <PERF> (Ntfs+0x0)
fffff880`0937aea0 fffff880`016b2d98 Ntfs!__PchSym_ <PERF> (Ntfs+0x69d98)
fffff880`0937aea8 fffff880`01649000 Ntfs!NtfsFreeReservedMdl <PERF> (Ntfs+0x0)
fffff880`0937aeb0 fffff880`016b26fc Ntfs!__PchSym_ <PERF> (Ntfs+0x696fc)
fffff880`0937aeb8 fffff880`01649000 Ntfs!NtfsFreeReservedMdl <PERF> (Ntfs+0x0)
fffff880`0937aec0 fffff880`016af684 Ntfs!__PchSym_ <PERF> (Ntfs+0x66684)
In this situation, you should check the discs.
Re-seat the sata and power.
Run chkdsk /f/r, following the option two of the tutorial Disk Check
Seatool for dos: SeaTools | Seagate download
Burn it in a blank cd. boot from the CD, click on "Accept", wait for it to finish detecting the drives, then in the upper left corner select "Basic Tests", then select "Long Test" and let it run.
Also, uninstall the latest nvidia driver using |MG| Driver Fusion (Driver Sweeper) 1.2.0 Download, and use an eralier one that was stable there.

Code:
fffff880`0937be60 fffff880`10000000Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0xb66000

Based on the information you supplied, we can say upto this. Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/260484-bsod-during-random-times-dump-files-attached.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Guys,

I have an Acer laptop brand new and have been having random crashes since day 1. Came with Windows 7 Home Basic.
Specs are:
Core i3 2350M
2GB DD3 Ram
500GB HDD
nVidia 630M 1GB

I have used the SF Diagnostic tool and attached the files, but there are not memory dump files as i have tried several times to enable them but the system never creates them. The crash happens randomly and is not associated with Game or any specific application.

I am using Kaspersky Pure as antivirus and i am sure its not causing any problem as i have been using it on other systems and laptops.

Below is a screenshot from Even Viewer and Files from SF Tool.

Any help ?

A:BSOD Random 0x00000007A - No Dump files created

The error message you highlight simply say the last shutdown was unexpected. We need the DMPS

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
Please attach the DMP files to your next post not to post one.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. If empty (or non existent) please look in the following folders. C:\windows (the dmp should be called memory.dmp), and C:\windows\LiveKernelReports\Watchdog.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/232248-bsod-random-0x00000007a-no-dump-files-created.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Dear all,

I have been having BSODs few times today with the codes
0x0000004A (0x0000000007764DC2A,0.0000000000000002,0x000000000000000,0xFFFFF88016488B60)
IRQL_GT_ZERO-AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

I have attached the zip file and a screenshot of the BSOD below.
It showed "Physical memory dump complete" however I could not find any dump files in the Minidump folder.
I managed to change the directory folder of the dump file location before another BSOD but still no luck.
I googled a bit on 0x0000004A but could get anything useful from it.

Can anyone help me on figuring out this problem?
I am having my finals tomorrow and I am really stressed out by this. I need my computer to be working fine.

Thanks a lot for your help!

A:Random BSOD with no dump files created, error 0x0000004A

With no logs there's nothing to analyse unfortunately. A 0x4A points towards a device driver but there's no way of telling what it is without the dump files, anything we could offer would be complete guesswork and that's not the way to go.

Check your settings are set as shown below and post up new logs if you receive any more BSODs.
Open Advanced System Settings
Click on Settings in Startup & Recovery
Make sure both boxes indicated below are checked
In the dropdown box ensure you're set to record Small Memory Dumps

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/371265-random-bsod-no-dump-files-created-error-0x0000004a.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Getting bsod random times, having to manually start explorer.exe on startup.
i can provide any extra files needed.

A:Random BSOD's unable to use SF tool (zipped dump files)

The problem here is SPTD.sys.

Code:
Device object (fffffa800a727cb0) is for:
InfoMask field not found for _OBJECT_HEADER at fffffa800a727c80
\Driver\HDAudBus DriverObject fffffa800a725980
Current Irp 00000000 RefCount 0 Type 0000002a Flags 00002004
DevExt fffffa800a876f60 DevObjExt fffffa800a727e28
ExtensionFlags (0x00000800) DOE_DEFAULT_SD_PRESENT
Characteristics (0x00000100) FILE_DEVICE_SECURE_OPEN
AttachedTo (Lower) fffffa8007be3040Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for sptd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sptd.sys
\Driver\ACPI
Device queue is not busy.
Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall the program at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Download and install this version of Intel Rapid Storage.

Uninstall Avast using Avast Uninstall Utility. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Atheros Valkyrie USB BootRom driver is also contributing in the BSODs.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {0, 2, 0, fffff80004ad6b55}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AthDfu.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AthDfu.sys
Probably caused by : AthDfu.sys ( AthDfu+5db0 )

---------
Update it from ATHEROS drivers for Microsoft Windows (Atheros?????)

If possible, try to update the BIOS from Toshiba Satellite's website, for NWQAA.

Code:
BiosVersion = 2.20
BiosReleaseDate = 09/14/11
Let us know the results. And with the next post, upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284889-random-bsods-unable-use-sf-tool-zipped-dump-files.html
Relevancy 61.92%

while playing games, mainly skyrim in steam i get random bsod. somtimes after 5 mins somtimes after days? it is random. screen locks and sound goes crazy then bsod. i restart and then ok? just updated nvidia to latest drivers 1hr ago no bsod as of yet. but it was a very random bsod.

evga 790i ultra
e8600 @ 4.00 (has been running fine for months at this overclock, no change at default setting still bsod)
gtx570 sli (gigabyte)
corsair ddr3 4gig (checked with memtest, 7 passes ok)
coolermaster 1000w gold (just updated from corsair hx750 as i thought it was psu related)
ozc ssd 60g (os)
wd green 1tb (steam games)

cpu. gpu. all water cooled.. cpu max temp prime95 55c.. gpu max stress test 45-55c
2x120mm radiator for cpu and 2x120mm radiator for gpu's 5x noctua fans 1x delta 120mm intake.. all on fan controller. heat is not and issue.

A:random bsod while playing games need help interprating dump files

These crashes were caused by memory corruption/exception (c0000005) probably your DirectX

Also of note:: Related to RTCore64.sys MSI Afterburner from Micro-Star Int'l Co. Ltd. Yours is from 2005 and should be removed (best) or updated to a win 7 compliant version.
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

* If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

* If you have raid update its Driver.

Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

Driver verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Special Pool", "Force Pending I/O Requests" and "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/220382-random-bsod-while-playing-games-need-help-interprating-dump-files.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello all Trying to troubleshoot an issue I'm having on BSOD Random 0x000000F4 referenced memory in csrss.exe - dump my laptop with a random BSOD x f I pulled up windbg and opened up memory dmp and ran an analyze -v Here's what the memory dmp says about whats going on Could you please help point me in the right direction Things I've checked csrss exe is running twice in task manager but event ID and respectively ALso verified both are running from c windows system so they are Random BSOD 0x000000F4 - csrss.exe referenced in memory dump both valid Sometimes multiples can be malware but not the case here GPU temperatures thought it was a GPU overheating issue at first but the GPU temps were low last night and it BSOD with another error nvdllkm Lately I've just been letting my laptop idle playing some music from Chrome via pandora It hadn't done anything other than turn on and bring up chrome to play music sat there for a few hours then crashed with the F BSOD as opposed to the nvdllkm error The minidump from earlier today references ntoskrnl exe as the culprit This makes me think it could be either a HDD or a RAM issue I pulled up the full memory dmp from this morning and here's what I got Please review and let me know what you think I need to do to resolve Microsoft R Windows Debugger Random BSOD 0x000000F4 - csrss.exe referenced in memory dump Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space Random BSOD 0x000000F4 - csrss.exe referenced in memory dump is available Symbol Path validation summary Response Time ms Location Deferred SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff b Debug session time Wed Sep UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols PEB is paged out Peb Ldr ff fffd Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck F fffffa a c fffffa a c fffff Probably caused by csrss exe Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis CRITICAL OBJECT TERMINATION f A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated Several processes and threads are necessary for the operation of the system when they are terminated for any reason the system can no longer function Arguments Arg Process Arg fffffa a c Terminating object Arg fffffa a c Process image file name Arg fffff Explanatory message ascii Debugging Details ------------------ KERNEL LOG FAILING PROCESS PROCESS OBJECT fffffa a c IMAGE NAME csrss exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP MODULE NAME csrss FAULTING MODULE PROCESS NAME csrss exe EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x p referenced memory at x p The required data was not placed into memory because of an I O error status of x x BUGCHECK STR xF IOERR DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT CURRENT IRQL ANALYSIS VERSION debuggers dbg - amd fre STACK TEXT fffff e fffff bab f fffffa a c fffffa a c nt KeBugCheckEx fffff e fffff b abb ffffffff ffffffff fffffa abf b fffffa a c fffffa a c nt PspCatchCriticalBreak x fffff e fffff f ffffffff ffffffff fffffa a c nt NNGAKEGL string' x fffff ed fffff ce fffffa a c fffff c fffffa abf b d fc nt NtTerminateProcess xf fffff f fffff fffff c f fffff a fffff fffff ae nt KiSystemServiceCopyEnd x fffff e fffff c f fffff a fffff fffff ae ef c nt KiServiceLinkage fffff f fffff d fffff a d fffff ae f e nt FNODOBFM string' x e fffff fffff bdba ef f d d nt KiExceptionDispatch xc fffff ae f nt KiPageFault x a d e x f STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner IMAGE VERSION FAILURE BUCKET ID X xF IOERR IMAGE csrss exe ... Read more

A:Random BSOD 0x000000F4 - csrss.exe referenced in memory dump

Welcome to 7F. We need more information to analyze your logs. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/345909-random-bsod-0x000000f4-csrss-exe-referenced-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello fellas My PC started hard hanging randomly At first it was - times a week then the frequency increased and I did a clean install Windows After a couple of days it did it again I need some help so I can narrow this down Can't stand it anymore No No freezing/hanging/crashing. BSOD. Random files. dump Here's the current situation I've already tested RAM CPU with memtest Ran hours with no errors I've realdy ran OCCD for a couple of minutes and BurnInTest min cycle Random freezing/hanging/crashing. No BSOD. No dump files. No crashes Random freezing/hanging/crashing. No BSOD. No dump files. So PSU and GPU seem to be okay I've ran CrystalDiskInfo and HDTune Former reports health and later reports C errors I have replaced the sata cable and SO FAR it hasnt increased Speccy summary Summary Operating System Windows Pro -bit CPU Intel Core i K GHz C Ivy Bridge nm Technology RAM GB Dual-Channel DDR MHz - - - Motherboard ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC P Z -M LGA C Graphics W x Hz W x Hz MB ATI AMD Radeon HD Series ATI C Storage GB Crucial CT M SSD SSD GB Western Digital WDC WD FAEX- BA SATA C Optical Drives HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH NS Audio Realtek High Definition Audio What do you guys think Is my hardware excluded Probably drivers software Any ideas

A:Random freezing/hanging/crashing. No BSOD. No dump files.

Welcome,
If all of the drivers and software are up to date then you may have picked up an infection of some type. What is your security program, is it current and have you run any scans?
Thanks

Dick

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/561753/random-freezinghangingcrashing-no-bsod-no-dump-files/
Relevancy 61.92%

My first post yeah!
Btw, im getting random BSOD 1 month after clean install Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
at first its only BSOD like once every 2 days, but lately 3 times a day and its driving me crazy when i do my work and suddendly BSOD.
I have included some dump files here, any help will be appreciated.
i had run memtest and no error

A:Random BSOD after clean install (mini dump included)

Welcome

Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Save -> Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

Please upload your msinfo32.txt file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Export -> Save as msinfo32.txt and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .txt file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/267102-random-bsod-after-clean-install-mini-dump-included.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi everyone Recently bought a MSI Dragon Edition for gaming keep getting BSOD and tried returning it to get told they can only repair it will ship to America to get serviced in Saudi Arabia don't trust these people So I'm stuck with it Was going to take it back for Random BSOD, Mini Included At Dump Times. Files. an Alienware x I can't bring it to get it serviced because I work overseas and won't be home until the middle of Jan description Of Problem I get BSOD at random times yes random times not app related I can let it crash and restart and not even log into my computer and it will eventually crash with BSOD from the log in screen System Specs Computer Brand - MSI GT Dragon Edition CPU - Intel Core i BSOD, At Random Times. Included Mini Dump Files. Processor Operating System - Windows Chipset - Intel HM Memory - DDR L up to MHz slots Max GB Graphics - Nvidia GeForce BSOD, At Random Times. Included Mini Dump Files. GTX BSOD, At Random Times. Included Mini Dump Files. M Graphics VRAM - GDDR GB HDD GB - Up to GB Super RAID GB HDD rpm Wireless LAN LAN - Killer DoubleShot Things That I Have Tried - System Restore - Updating All Drivers From Manufactor Websites - Revert to Drivers from MSI's website Outdated Things I've Installed - Steam - Origin - BF - COD Ghost - Sim City - Need for Speed Rivals - Mobily Software for internet dongle - AutoCad Windows Debugger x Bit Found Files are from minidump folder - IGDKMD SYS - NTOSKRNL EXE - USBEHCI SYS - TCPIP SYS Help is much appreciated Thank you Bailey

A:BSOD, At Random Times. Included Mini Dump Files.

Hello Bailey, and welcome to Eight Forums.

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by afterwards to further help.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/36638-bsod-random-times-included-mini-dump-files.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello and thank you for the help with my problem I am going nuts over here trying to figure Dump Win Random / 7 Crash BSOD For Frozen Initialization Disk out why I am getting random BSOD I ran Win 7 Random BSOD / Frozen Initialization Disk For Crash Dump Memetest for passes with no errors My computer is free of dust and I removed any external connections Battery Backup external Win 7 Random BSOD / Frozen Initialization Disk For Crash Dump backup Win 7 Random BSOD / Frozen Initialization Disk For Crash Dump drive etc I uninstalled Avast ran spyware and malware programs It's all clean Every few days I'll get a random BSOD The last one that recorded a dump file was on However tonight when I got my most recent BSOD the screen froze at 'Initializing Disk For Crash Dump' I use my computer mainly for my online audio webcast a few nights a week I haven't added anything new to the computer so these sudden BSOD baffles me I downloaded the SF tool and uploaded the zip file here I would really appreciate any help you can give so I can try and fix this problem And anything I can do to return the favor of your help just ask Thank you Anthony

A:Win 7 Random BSOD / Frozen Initialization Disk For Crash Dump

The is only one dump and it blames emupia2k.sys which seems to be a creative product Driver Reference Table - emupia2k.sys

Try finding a new driver.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck FC, {fffff8a00fa30200, f8300002f437c943, fffff8800edf3570, 2}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for emupia2k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for emupia2k.sys
Probably caused by : emupia2k.sys ( emupia2k+46366 )
---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368609-win-7-random-bsod-frozen-initialization-disk-crash-dump.html
Relevancy 61.06%

My kingdom for a resolution I've troubleshooted everything I can think of My computer just randomly freezes I receive no BSOD either It just stops responding the monitor goes dead since it Log Analysis, dump, Freezes, Random Desperate Event BSOD/memory No loses signal yet the computer fans and HD lights continue to run There is no response from it via mouse or keyboard however No MEMORY DMP files No BSOD/memory dump, Random Freezes, Event Log Analysis, Desperate are created either I disabled automatic restart so it doesn't reboot at least Sometimes it freezes when I'm using it other times in the middle of the night when I'm dead asleep To troubleshoot I've -Swapped out VGA cards One seems to produce many more crashes once or twice a day but the other still crashes on occassion once every couple of days lt -- could this be it why the difference -Tested PSU no problems -Reformatted and reinstalled OS -Did full virus and malware scan with a half dozen different vendors all came out clean -Used CPU temp monitoring software while running Prime temps are all fine -Ran Memtest overnight on my memory all passed -Updated all drivers and windows updates including Direct X -Completely removed all video drivers did a clean install of video drivers -Updated BIOS -Completely cleaned PC of dust made it look brand new all fans are fine good ventilation The only quot hint quot I have is the event logs but after searching the internet for a month on what it means I'm still stuck I will post what they say here in the hopes that some kind smart soul will understand what its pointing at There are Errors and Critical in the log each time this happens First an error Event ID General Tab The previous system shutdown at AM on was unexpected Details Tab Friendly View - System - Provider Name EventLog - EventID Qualifiers Level Task Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Channel System Computer PhatBox Security - EventData AM DD B D D F DD B D D F C C C E Binary data In Words B DD D F D B DD D F D C C C E In Bytes DD B D D F - DD B D D F - C C lt C E N Now the Critical Source Kernel-Power Event ID User System OpCode Info Task Category Keywords General tab The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly Details tab friendly view - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Guid C B A- - C -AC E- C D B EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer PhatBox - Security UserID S- - - - EventData BugcheckCode BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x SleepInProgress false PowerButtonTimestamp The final Error event Event ID OpCode Info Task Category Event processing Keywords Audit Success General tab Audit events have been dropped by the transport Details tab friendly view - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog Guid fc ddd -d ef- - d - e cfe ce EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel Security Computer PhatBox Security - UserData - AuditEventsDropped Reason -------------------------------------- Please Help

A:No BSOD/memory dump, Random Freezes, Event Log Analysis, Desperate

I'm no smart soul but it looks to me like power faults. Start by checking all the connections from the power supply to the motherboard. A few disconnects and reconnect will clean the pins. Be sure all the pins in the connectors are fully seated. Sometimes a pin will get ejected from the connector (pushed out by the motherboard pins).

Next would be to verify the power supply voltages. These should not vary by more than +/- 5% on any of the rails.
One method is to down load and install HWiNFO64, if you don't already have a voltage monitor.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313393-no-bsod-memory-dump-random-freezes-event-log-analysis-desperate.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello Everyone For the last few weeks my PCs been getting many BSOD crashes and despite trouble shooting I have yet to find the solution Issues Frequent BSOD crashes with no minidump files being created Crashes are mostly random normally repeating several times then simply going away for a while They do seem to happen more often between - PM and - AM But again these are still mostly random happening at other times too as well as going days without an occurrence and never seem to have any relevance to what is being done or running at the time of crash Most BSODs are x F with some being x A and always with memory dump failures xC Running in Safe Mode seems to be okay but did get an x F BSOD crash while in it once still with no minidump creation however I can not remember if Random dump 0x0F4 0x07A memory BSOD failure and 0xC0000010 with it was with networking or not What I've done to trouble shoot Changed swapped SATA cable for OS Drive with known good one Verified that all settings for minidump creation are set correctly however dump files are still not being created Ran Driver Verifier once and got an x C but still no dump file was created Also when Driver Verifier was enabled the PC ran very slow Updated a few drivers I could find on the manufacturers site Ran MemTest Passed times Ran Disk Check on SSD OS Passed with no errors Ran Disk Check and Scan on all HDDs Passed with no errors Ran SFC SCANNOW Passed with no errors times Ran WD LifeGuard Diagnostics on all HDDs Passed with SMART Passed times on each drive Disabled auto-update for Avast due to the times of crashes and them being the Random BSOD 0x0F4 and 0x07A with memory dump failure 0xC0000010 normal time updates are made Any information you guys can find and help with would be greatly appreciated and please feel free to ask me anything

A:Random BSOD 0x0F4 and 0x07A with memory dump failure 0xC0000010

Welcome

Your zip file does not include any dump. Please make sure you're following properly:

In the meantime,
Uninstall Avast! and replace with MSE
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Post back

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/251047-random-bsod-0x0f4-0x07a-memory-dump-failure-0xc0000010.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Please help to interpret this dump file. I suspect my HD is dying but I have no idea what the dump file might indicate.

Can anyone read it and see?

thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/380988-bsod-dump-file.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi Guys/Gals,

Hoping someone can help me out. I've been experiencing a number of BSODs and was looking for someone to have a look at the dump files to determine what is causing the problem.

Running Windows 7

Any help would be gretly appreciated.

Cheers

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-dump-file-help.941629/
Relevancy 61.06%

Well managed to come across this website thankfully so i hope someone can help... Been getting BSOD for about 2-3 months now it only ever seems to be when playing battlefield 3 and its not often its like one a month maybe not even that, im not a super tech on computers barely know anything so if you could just try to keep it simple would be much appreciated.
Gonna write my system specs just incase you need them.

GTX 295 @ 285.62 Drivers
P5P43TD
4gb Corsair 1333mhz
Q8300 2.5GHZ.

Recently overclocked my processor too 3.2 put coretemp on and my temps maximum and was 61 and i done a stress test at 100% load and wasnt going past 61 so i know it wasnt overheating maybe i done it wrong and done a bad overclock but then didnt think it would even boot?
Am thinking its to do with bad RAM

Anyway any advice would be much appreciated
Paul/Weeman

A:BSOD - Dump file HELP

For some reason cant seem to find anyway to do edit my post wanted to just add that i had just done the memory test the one on windows 7, and my results shown that nothing wrong with memory.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-dump-file-help-624625.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi,

I have a laptop that periodically gets a BSOD (I do not have a screenshot of the error message). I have a minidump folder in the Windows directory, but no dump file appears after a BSOD. Is there any kind of tool that I can run to see if any drivers are outdated or corrupted? Any thoughts/suggestions is greatly apprecaited.

Thanks

A:not getting dump file for BSOD

Try this - Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/349715-not-getting-dump-file-bsod.html
Relevancy 61.06%

BSOD Dump File

A:BSOD Dump File

Memory corruption possibly caused by one of these old drivers.

Please update.

Code:
secdrv.SYS 9/13/2006 9:18:38 AM fffff880`06000000 fffff880`0600b000 0x0000b000 0x4508052e
lmimirr.sys 4/10/2007 6:32:45 PM
RaInfo.sys 1/4/2008 2:57:14 PM
LMIRfsDriver.sys 7/14/2008 12:26:56 PM
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
Driver Reference Table

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227240-bsod-dump-file.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hey all I've been diagnosing this system I just built for over a week now and have replaced rebuilt everything I can think of I ran diagnostics i've tested memory etc Cannot find the problem I've made it better and the system started BSOD dump - No file crashing every hour or so Now it is crashing only every BSOD - No dump file hours or so This makes BSOD - No dump file testing extremely long and tedious Completely new build I've crashed while idle in desktop Crashed while surfing the internet Crashed while playing games No dump file being created but i've gotten many errors At one point my motherboard wouldn't save time Motherboard detects ram default as and i've left it there and changed it to Whatever i've changed I have gotten it to stop happening as often but it still happens Nothing in event viewer I can see wrong I've let driver verifier run but get no errors and the same thing happens whether on or off It happens about every - hours What's extremely weird is the system can crash if I have played on it for about hours Shut it down Turn it back on and will still crash in about - hours At this point I am just frustrated and annoyed with it Mem test passes after about hours with passes Single memory sticks still crash No overclocking done At this point if it is hardware it's either PSU CPU or Motherboard but I don't have any additional of those to test Errors Hardware malfunction Call your hardware vendor for support NMI Channel Check IOCHK The system has halted I've gotten while playing games a black screen came up and said Parity Error with the blipping I've gotten the first error without the NMI Channel Check IOCHK I've gotten just plain lockups with the speakers still repeating the last a second it was playing prior to crashing System Windows Ultimate x Full retail copy Technet Asrock Z Extreme Core i k Corsair HX Mushkin Chronos GB Basic DVD burner GB Corsair Vengence DDR - Corsair H closed loop heatsink EVGA GTX Double Shot Used a old GTX same issue Things i've done Tested system with single stick of RAM and swapped once it failed to a different stick Still failed Installed a new video card and a older one Cleared CMOS and reset to defaults Re-pasted CPU and tried a different heatsink fan Took motherboard fully appart and put back together to make sure I wasn't grounding the board Moved video card slots Removed all peripherals from computer except for needed ones

A:BSOD - No dump file

Bump - No one wants to take a go at it? :)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-no-dump-file-648704.html
Relevancy 61.06%

received BSOD and need help figuring out issue. Attached .DMP file. Renamed file .old because it wouldnt allow me to upload the .dmp

A:BSOD need help with dump file

Please follow these instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/191080-bsod-need-help-dump-file.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I am running automation software instances simultaneously and it is causing the Multiple IRP error. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

A:BSOD Need dump file help

danmkennedycx, Wht your dump files are saying is

Code:
Svk2pl64
start end module name
fffff800`d4cb9000 fffff800`d4cd9000 Svk2pl64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: Svk2pl64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Svk2pl64.sys
Image name: Svk2pl64.sys
Timestamp: Thu Apr 01 02:54:21 2010 (4BB4512D)
CheckSum: 0002627E
ImageSize: 00020000
Which is a Gigaware USB to Serial Cable

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS (44)
A driver has requested that an IRP be completed (IoCompleteRequest()), but
the packet has already been completed. This is a tough bug to find because
the easiest case, a driver actually attempted to complete its own packet
twice, is generally not what happened. Rather, two separate drivers each
believe that they own the packet, and each attempts to complete it. The
first actually works, and the second fails. Tracking down which drivers
in the system actually did this is difficult, generally because the trails
of the first driver have been covered by the second. However, the driver
stack for the current request can be found by examining the DeviceObject
fields in each of the stack locations.
I suspect you have multiple instances of that and are conflicting with each other. The driver is seriously out of date, You will need to update the drivers at a minimum. Your hardware may not be able to run multiple instances.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/346712-bsod-need-dump-file-help.html
Relevancy 61.06%

guys i get a BSOD intermittently sometimes it's at idle sometimes when i'm dump BSOD 124 with file gaming Running Win amp home edition i ran the windows memory test but no errors were detected OS - Windows x x What was original installed OS on system Is the OS an OEM version came installed Age of system year Age of OS installation - no reinstall of os CPU Intel Bloomfield Video Card ATI HD MotherBoard Foxconn Dell 124 BSOD with dump file mobo Power Supply Dell Watt psu Dump file in text format Code Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users Documents - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is srv DownstreamStore http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff a PsLoadedModuleList xfffff f Debug session time Sun Jun UTC System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffffa a d Probably caused by hardware Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of error source that reported the error Parameter holds the address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg PCI Express Error Arg fffffa a d Address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure Arg Arg Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL STACK TEXT fffff cca fffff a b fffffa a d nt KeBugCheckEx fffff cca fffff e fffffa b fffffa b hal HalBugCheckSystem x e fffff ccac fffff e bcf fffffa fffffa b fffffa a f nt WheaReportHwError x fffff ccb fffff e f fffff ccc fffffa d fffffa e pci ExpressRootPortAerInterruptRoutine x f fffff ccb fffff d b c fffff a fffffa d fffff cfe pci ExpressRootPortInterruptRoutine x fffff ccbf fffff d a fffff a fffff fffff nt KiInterruptDispatch x c fffff ccd nt KiIdleLoop x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME hardware IMAGE NAME hardware DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID X x PCIEXPRESS BUCKET ID X x PCIEXPRESS Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt lmvm hardware start end module name The machine is a Dell studio xps desktop that i got just last year I don't think it's an overheating issue since the blue screen even comes on after boot when it's cold Ran a lot of google searches but nothing positive yet as my memory tests were ok Called the dealer and they blamed it on software i suspected my graphic drivers so i uninstalled and reinstalled them like times but still the same weird thing is it was running fine for many months since i replaced my graphics card and a faulty ram stick

A:124 BSOD with dump file

The info suggests a PCIe card error.

0x124 = WHEA = Machine Check Exception; hardware failure

Info on 0x124 - http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...-what-try.html

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/124-bsod-with-dump-file-582489.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Had a BSOD today just before the login screen.
The system is 14 months old, and my build.
Changes I made yesterday:
Downloaded speccy and google chrome.
No over clocking done.
About a week ago had a side by side error that wouldn't let me open IE9 and CCleaner but when restarting the problem didn't persist.

Other info:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF88004BC5D69
BCP3: FFFFF88003577488
BCP4: FFFFF88003576CE0
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\073111-19359-01.dmp
C:\Users\GZ\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-40685-0.sysdata.xml

Dump file is attached.

Any help would be appreciated.

A:BSOD With Dump File

Not much info from the memory dump that you cited. But the memory dump from 17 Jul points to a network driver
The perfmon report also points to network issues.

Please go to Device Manager and see if there are any problems with the devices in the Network Adapter category. If there are, right click on those devices and select "Uninstall" - then reboot the system. Then re-check Device Manager and see if any of those devices still remain a problem. Let us know what you find out.

Go to this link: GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1156 - GA-P55-USB3 (rev. 2.0)
Enter the OS specifics in the "Choose your OS" dropdown box.
Download the Realtek LAN driver and install it on your system.
Monitor for further BSOD's

Your USB 3.0 drivers are also older - and that version is also known to cause BSOD's w/some Win7 systems.
So please download the latest version of the USB 3.0 drivers from the above link and install them also.

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\073111-19359-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Debug session time: Sun Jul 31 10:46:35.210 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:16.021
Probably caused by : ks.sys ( ks!QueryDeviceRelations+1b9 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7E_ks!QueryDeviceRelations+1b9
Bugcheck code 1000007E
Arguments ffffffff`c0000005 fffff880`04bc5d69 fffff880`03577488 fffff880`03576ce0
BiosVersion = F9
BiosReleaseDate = 11/01/2010
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU K 875 @ 2.93GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2930
CurrentSpeed: 2931
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\071711-26613-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Debug session time: Sun Jul 17 11:49:34.777 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:13.698
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Rt64win7.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Rt64win7.sys
Probably caused by : Rt64win7.sys ( Rt64win7+18fb9 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_0
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1E_0_Rt64win7+18fb9
Bugcheck code 0000001E
Arguments 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU K 875 @ 2.93GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2930
CurrentSpeed: 2931

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/178286-bsod-dump-file.html
Relevancy 61.06%

System is one year old and OS was installed then.
BSOD was before login and after login, sometimes when mouse is over favorites I get them also.
Didn't have any for awhile and this is the first time in a long time a dmp file was produced.
For weeks I have nice performance, no troubles and it seems fixed.
Really started months ago, I think at the time I changed from IDE to AHCI but it could be a coincidence.

A few weeks ago I ran memtest86+ and got errors, ran each stick and no errors, changed slots and no errors. Ran both sticks again and no errors(about 4 passes).

Ran sfc scannow and had errors, but ran it again and had no more errors.

Seems only to happen when running IE9(32bit) but it's almost always open.
Got one when the computer was doing nothing, I wasn't there.

Files are attached, if you need anything else let me know.

A:BSOD With Dump file.

Quote: Originally Posted by George1

System is one year old and OS was installed then.
BSOD was before login and after login, sometimes when mouse is over favorites I get them also.
Didn't have any for awhile and this is the first time in a long time a dmp file was produced.
For weeks I have nice performance, no troubles and it seems fixed.
Really started months ago, I think at the time I changed from IDE to AHCI but it could be a coincidence.

A few weeks ago I ran memtest86+ and got errors, ran each stick and no errors, changed slots and no errors. Ran both sticks again and no errors(about 4 passes).

Ran sfc scannow and had errors, but ran it again and had no more errors.

Seems only to happen when running IE9(32bit) but it's almost always open.
Got one when the computer was doing nothing, I wasn't there.

Files are attached, if you need anything else let me know.

Hi George1 welcome to SF

Please update your Realtek Ethernet NIC software/driver http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...&GetDown=false

----------
Post back with any results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/175672-bsod-dump-file.html
Relevancy 61.06%

afternoon.. i've desperate to solve my problem.. i got this problem just 2 days ago after i played dota 2 and open the facebook.. firstly i got BSOD and message like this "Kernel_data_inpage_error" then i check using CHKDSK.. but can't solved at all... after a few times i operated my laptop.. suddenly i got new BSOD message, it's about something called dump, memory dump, minidump ... i've tried to scan using some tools but can't help it... i post this thread hope can someone help my problem... this is the dump file i mention about.. thanks for the attention

A:BSOD and got dump file

Please follow these instructions: Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers - Windows 7 Help Forums

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/54143-bsod-got-dump-file.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I'm on a 32 bit Windows 7 Home premium System and my pc has been rebooting once a day on it's own showing a BSOD then says windows has recovered from a serious error when logged in (see below).

I have attached a DUMP file in rar format can someone analyze it and please help?

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
BCCode: a
BCP1: 00000028
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 82E430E9
Product: 768_1
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\120110-35583-01.dmp
C:\Users\MasterMTG\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-52104-0.sysdata.xml
Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:BSOD & Dump File please help

Hi, mastermtg, and welcome to the the forum. Sorry you are having a problem. Please read this thread, follow the instructions and post back. We will be glad to help you. We need system information that dumps do not give us.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/128261-bsod-dump-file-please-help.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I tried using WinDbg. I entered the code (SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols) to symbol file path. Then I clicked open crash dump. Then I searched for the file in minidump but when I clicked it said that I am not allowed to access it. So could someone analyse the file? Thanks
Also I was not able to attach the perfmon file for some reason...

X64
Windows 7 Home Premium
2 days

A:BSOD with dump file need help

Quote: Originally Posted by FluffyIsKewl

I tried using WinDbg. I entered the code (SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols) to symbol file path. Then I clicked open crash dump. Then I searched for the file in minidump but when I clicked it said that I am not allowed to access it. So could someone analyse the file? Thanks
Also I was not able to attach the perfmon file for some reason...

X64
Windows 7 Home Premium
2 days

No DMP included in upload. Try this method.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/180795-bsod-dump-file-need-help.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi Everyone,

Please find attached a dump file from c:windows\minidump

I recently had a blue screen of death with the following information
BAD_POOL_CALLER

Tech Info:

**** STOP: 0X000000C2 (0X 000000007,0X00001097,0X0000000,0X89ACD008)

the dump file is below any assistance as to the cause would be much appreciated.

A:BSOD Dump File

Hello,

Start out by running Memtest86 and Prime95; run both the Blend and Small FFTs tests for Prime95.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html

Install updated drivers for the following:
Code:
b57nd60x.sys Sun Apr 26 07:15:34 2009 (49F44256) - Broadcom Ethernet - Broadcom.com - Ethernet NIC NetLink Driver Downloads
igdkmd32.sys Wed May 06 14:13:40 2009 (4A01D354) - Intel Graphics - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/defa...me_downloadctr
netw5v32.sys Thu Mar 26 12:10:37 2009 (49CBA8FD) - Intel WiFi - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/defa...me_downloadctr
If the BSODs persist, upload a full BSOD report:

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.x86fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Wed Dec 29 03:56:09.897 2010 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:16.770
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for drmk.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for drmk.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VSTAZL3.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VSTAZL3.SYS
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VSTDPV3.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VSTDPV3.SYS
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VSTCNXT3.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VSTCNXT3.SYS
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amdxata.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for amdxata.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for fvevol.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for fvevol.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for spldr.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for spldr.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd32.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dxgkrnl.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dxgkrnl.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for netw5v32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for netw5v32.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for b57nd60x.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for b57nd60x.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ks.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ks.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for TSDDD.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for TSDDD.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cdd.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cdd.dll
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc2_7
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xc2_7_nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+1b1

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/135638-bsod-dump-file.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Have a XP machine that keeps freezing up and/or BSOD'ing. Here is the dump file, any deas?

==================================================
Dump File : Mini101112-01.dmp
Crash Time : 10/11/2012 4:44:24 PM
Bug Check String : KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug Check Code : 0x1000008e
Parameter 1 : 0xc0000005
Parameter 2 : 0xb9eff71d
Parameter 3 : 0xb18e2744
Parameter 4 : 0x00000000
Caused By Driver : atapi.sys
Caused By Address : atapi.sys+a71d
File Description : IDE/ATAPI Port Driver
Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2108)
Processor : 32-bit
Crash Address : atapi.sys+a71d
Stack Address 1 : ntoskrnl.exe+181a9
Stack Address 2 : MpFilter.sys+d4a2
Stack Address 3 : MpFilter.sys+d061
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini101112-01.dmp
Processors Count : 2
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 2600
Dump File Size : 94,208
==================================================

Relevancy 61.06%

I posted a post here yesterday nobody answered, then I found out I BSOD'd when I was sleeping........one is kernal file related, the other system file related. This is the reports from BlueScreenView:

102612-22744-01.dmp 10/26/2012 2:46:46 PM DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`070a3a10 fffff800`04044518 fffffa80`096de6b0 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 NT Kernel & System Microsoft? Windows? Operating System Microsoft Corporation 6.1.7601.17835 (win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030) x64 ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 C:\Windows\Minidump\102612-22744-01.dmp 2 15 7601 944,688
102512-26894-01.dmp 10/25/2012 11:04:34 AM DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`070bfa10 fffff800`00b9c518 fffffa80`07250660 tcpip.sys tcpip.sys+17d810 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 C:\Windows\Minidump\102512-26894-01.dmp 2 15 7601 956,848

A:Need help ASAP, 2nd BSOD....kernal & system file related!

Please download MiniToolBox , save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes: List last 10 Event Viewer log List Installed Programs List Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and paste the content into your next post.Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 .Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/473177/need-help-asap-2nd-bsodkernal-system-file-related/
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello!
I have recently reformatted my computer, and i have been receiving a few bsods lately.
However i have no idea how to read the dmp's. I have tried to download debugger and similar things, but i didn't get any wiser.

So i wonder if someone here could help me!

Thank you very much!

Under is the .dmp file
112112-9750-01 - Copy.dmp download - 2shared

A:BSOD - Help reading .dmp file

Install Service pack 1.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.17118.amd64fre.win7_gdr.120830-0334
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack Center - Microsoft Windows

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa800a8764e0, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff88010021a88, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: ffffffffc00000b5, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 000000000000000a, Optional internal context dependent data.

Debugging Details:
------------------
Follow it: STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/265718-bsod-help-reading-dmp-file.html
Relevancy 60.63%

College student doesn t know which to delete Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss Hi ASAP HELP Thi reading Jack Log. exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C HELP reading Hi Jack Thi Log. ASAP WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system cisvc exe c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsrte exe c HELP reading Hi Jack Thi Log. ASAP PROGRA mcafee com vso mcshield exe C WINDOWS BCMSMMSG exe C Program Files Logitech iTouch iTouch exe C PROGRA MOUSEW SYSTEM EM EXEC EXE C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe C WINDOWS System DSentry exe C Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exe C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe C PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsshld exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS System P P Networking P P Networking exe C Program Files Yahoo browser ybrwicon exe C Program Files SBC Yahoo Connection Manager ConnectionManager exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C Program Files MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCH Jukebox mmtask exe C WINDOWS catwin exe C PROGRA AIM aim exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files Webshots WebshotsTray exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C PROGRA Yahoo browser ycommon exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS system cidaemon exe C WINDOWS system cidaemon exe C PROGRA McAfee com Agent McDash exe c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcmnhdlr exe C PROGRA Yahoo browser YBrowser exe C Documents and Settings Crystal Lohnes Desktop hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dellnet com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http channels aimtoday com search aimtoolbar jsp R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http red clientapps yahoo com customize ie defaults sp sbcydial http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http yahoo sbc com dial R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http yahoo sbc com dial R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http red clientapps yahoo com customize ie defaults su sbcydial http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http red clientapps yahoo com cus sbcydial http www yahoo com search ie html R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http red clientapps yahoo com customize ie defaults sp sbcydial http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http yahoo sbc com dial R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http channels aimtoday com search aimtoolbar jsp R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http red clientapps yahoo com customize ie defaults su sbcydial http www yahoo com O - BHO Viewpoint Toolbar BHO - A C -B - EDB- - D C EC - C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Toolbar ViewBarBHO dll O - BHO CATLEvents Object - C FA - FDE- C -A BC-CB CF BE B - C DOCUME CRYSTA LOCALS Temp niwtac dat O - Toolbar Easy-WebPrint - C -E D- c -AA D- AC BABA C - C Program Files Canon Easy-WebPrint Toolband dll O - Toolbar amp Yahoo Companion - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Common ycomp dll O - Toolbar AIM Search - D A B-D B- d - A - EE F C - C Program Files AIM Toolbar AIMBar dll O - Toolbar Viewpoint Toolbar - F AD AA -D - - DAF- D B - C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Toolbar ViewBar dll O - HKLM Run ATIModeChange Ati mdxx exe O - HKLM Run BCMSMMSG BCMSMMSG exe O - HKLM Run zBrowser Launcher C Program Files Logitech iTouch iTouch exe O - HKLM Run EM EXEC C PROGRA MOUSEW SYSTEM EM EXEC EXE O - HKLM Run ATIPTA C Program F... Read more

A:HELP reading Hi Jack Thi Log. ASAP

Symantec released a tool to battle Virtumondo...
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/trojan.vundo.removal.tool.html

Download the tool and run it on your machine, reboot and run it again.

Post another HJT log for review.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-reading-hi-jack-thi-log-asap.299108/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi, I have almost exact problem as "Dakotaa" here KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 0x7a while playing certain games, no dumps cr

Except I get 3 different BSOD?s from time to time.
I have ran memtest and SeaTools and everythings fine there. I was sure that SSD was causing this when this started maybe a year ago because dump files couldnt be created and sometimes after the error BIOS couldnt find SSD to boot. I didnt find any solution for this so I bought a new SSD few days ago and couple BSOD?s already.

Thank you in forward.

A:Random BSOD, comp freezes, error 0x07a, cant create dump files

0x7A and 0xF4, both are storage related issues.
The first screen means: STATUS_NO_SUCH_DEVICE, that is, A device that does not exist was specified.
The second screen means: STATUS_DEVICE_DOES_NOT_EXIST, that is This device does not exist.
Uninstall Virtual CloneDrive.

Make it sure that the SSD is having the latest firmware. How to Upgrade Samsung SSD Firmware | StorageReview.com - Storage Reviews

Dont let the SSD to go to sleep. Follow Power Plan Settings - Change ... go upto step 5. B) and set the hard disc time to zero or never.

See how it goes. Let us know.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/371597-random-bsod-comp-freezes-error-0x07a-cant-create-dump-files.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I own a win dell laptop thing just got a BSOD I used the online OSR analysis to analyze my dump file Code Debugging Details ------------------ TRIAGER Could not open triage file e dump analysis program triage modclass ini error CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x PROCESS NAME pcdrcui exe CURRENT IRQL LAST Dump BSOD File Help Needed CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff b a e to fffff b e a STACK TEXT ffffd fb fffff b a e ffffd fe ffffd fdd nt KeBugCheckEx ffffd fb fffff b a fffff BSOD Dump File Help Needed b b b ffffe dcef ffffd fdb BSOD Dump File Help Needed nt KiBugCheckDispatch x ffffd fca fffff b ffffe c d a aa fffff b b b nt KiFastFailDispatch xd ffffd fe fffff b ffffe ad c nt KiRaiseSecurityCheckFailure xf ffffd fffff c afc ffffe ad b ffffe d a ac ffffe cd nt FNODOBFM string' x d ffffd ffffe ad b ffffe d a ac ffffe cd ffffe ad b mfeavfk x ffffd ffffe d a ac ffffe cd ffffe ad b fffff c afb xffffe ad b ffffd ffffe cd ffffe ad b fffff c afb ffffe ad b xffffe BSOD Dump File Help Needed d a ac ffffd ffffe ad b fffff c afb ffffe ad b xffffe cd STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP mfeavfk fffff c afc SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME mfeavfk FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME mfeavfk IMAGE NAME mfeavfk sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP ca b FAILURE BUCKET ID X x mfeavfk BUCKET ID X x mfeavfk Followup MachineOwner I can guess but i'm no expert can anyone please tell me why it crashed Thanks

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/74038-bsod-dump-file-help-needed.html
Relevancy 60.63%

A new BSOD, wonder whatever could be wrong this time...I just clicked a link on Firefox to watch a Youtube video when it happened.

A:New BSOD Dump file attached

Dump reports error code 0x50 BSOD Index bit of info/causes for you

I would run memtest to check ram Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
HDD diagnostic HD Diagnostic
System file scan, start>cmd.exe>right click run as admin>type sfc /scannow
Check bios is upto date
If necessary remove AV

Found this old driver on your system
RTCore64.sys Wed May 25 07:39:12 2005, i would update it or remove it, i think it is either part of EVGA Exclusive Precision Overclocking tool/utility or a part of Riva Tuner software

Hope this helps

P.S. If you have anymore problems or BSODs please post back to the same thread and not a new one

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/61478-new-bsod-dump-file-attached.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I don't know how to analyze these on my own, and I'm hoping it's a simple fix, just started today. If someone could please analyze my dump file I would be very grateful!

110811-17004-01 - Copy.zip

A:BSOD Dump file, thanks in advance

Crashes caused by DirectX/display card drivers or the display card itself. For further help, please follow the blue screen instructions.http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

-----

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-dump-file-thanks-in-advance-680222.html
Relevancy 60.63%

First off I shall start with my computer specs CPU Intel Core Duo CPU E GHz Motherboard Asus Striker Extreme Memory GB DDR Corsair Dominator Series Graphics ATI Radeon HD HDD Dual striped WD Raptor gb RPM Case Antec with Zalman heatsink Additional Creative Soundblaster Xtreme music PCI sound card Operating System Windows Professional bit I know a fair amount about computers and managing them but before I go and spend loads of money I would dump no file. BSOD [SOLVED] with like to run this problem by others While gaming and watching movies I continue to encounter BSOD that says nothing but quot Hardware device has failed [SOLVED] BSOD with no dump file. Please contact your hardware manufacturer quot Typically upon recovering from a BSOD I would decode a dmp file which my computer has recorded but for some reason my computer is not recording any dump files at all I have adjusted the dump settings from small dump to kernel dumps and yet still nothing I have even adjusted the directories to custom ones The BSOD itself only says what was previously stated and nothing more I am at a loss in finding what is causing this issue and am in dire need of some assistance if anyone has any These crashes do not occur while my computer is just idling These crashes only seem to occur when playing games watching movies or even just on youtube I do not know if this is the correct forum for this problem but I have never had a problem with my computer recording dump files before Windows I assume it may be something to do with my operating system but again I am at a loss Any help would be much appreciated Thanks

A:[SOLVED] BSOD with no dump file.

Hi,

Please follow these instructions: http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ml#post2545708

Attach the .zip file to your next post in this thread.

Regards,
Reventon

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-with-no-dump-file-507302.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello,

The last month or two I have been having occasional BSOD's without any dump files being created. I usually get them while playing or when I load a new software. In July I was also having BSOD's but at that time dump files were created. I think I resolved the problem back then by disabling ASUS Suite software. Thread (BSOD Random when playing games. 0x3b, 0x50, 0xd1).

But as I said I don't get dump files anymore. I have tried all the three options on the following link: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD

And the settings are still set as option 1. Small memory dump and automatically restart. I am sure that I am getting BSOD, I get the blue screen with white text but I haven't been able to notice the stopcode.

I have attached the files from dm log collector. Would really appreciate any help!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/386501-bsod-no-dump-file-created.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello this is my first post yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I am in no way a techie but I can help myself and have so far figured out how to debug my dump file I just don t know what to do with the results I have pasted the file below and would be grateful for help I googled what viahduaa e means that looked like an important line and understood that it is probably a problem with my HD ADeck driver right however I wanted to set the scene for whoever BSOD dump file debugged... now? what deigns to help me I had just uninstalled my vlc BSOD dump file debugged... what now? player it wasn t taking updates so I thought something was BSOD dump file debugged... what now? wrong with it and BSOD dump file debugged... what now? I downloaded and successfully installed it again I watched a movie on it equilibrium fyi and was then opening another avi file when dum dum dum BSOD I wonder if the newly reinstalled vlc which hasn t bugged since the problem happened two nights ago is part of the problem or maybe the file which I deleted post haste from paranoia Below I have posted my system specs and the transcript of the report Thank you so much for even reading my epistle and endeavoring to assist me Microsoft XP Professional Service Pack AMD processor model unknown GHz g of RAM Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version X Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows XP Kernel Version Service Pack UP Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by xpsp sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x c Debug session time Tue Jul UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Unable to load image viahduaa sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for viahduaa sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for viahduaa sys Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck b f cbd Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by viahduaa sys viahduaa e Followup MachineOwner --------- Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck b f cbd Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by viahduaa sys viahduaa e Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Invalid system memory was referenced This cannot be protected by try-except it must be protected by a Probe Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory Arguments Arg b memory referenced Arg value read operation write operation Arg f cbd If non-zero the instruction address which referenced the bad memory address Arg reserved Debugging Details ------------------ Could not read faulting driver name READ ADDRESS b FAULTING IP viahduaa e f cbd ff push dword ptr eax MM INTERNAL CODE CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x PROCESS NAME System LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from c c to f cbd STACK TEXT WARNING Stack unwind information not available Following frames may be wrong b d dac c c b viahduaa x e b d ddc e f cbd e b nt PspSystemThreadStartup x nt KiThreadStartup x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP viahduaa e f cbd ff push dword ptr eax SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME viahduaa e FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME viahduaa IMAGE NAME viahduaa sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP a a FAILURE BUCKET ID x viahduaa e BUCKET ID x viahduaa e Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:BSOD dump file debugged... what now?

http://www.viaarena.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39205

Anytime installing/using a program...leads to a BSOD, it's probably a good idea to uninstall it/reinstall it, IMO.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/409367/bsod-dump-file-debugged-what-now/
Relevancy 60.63%

Been getting BSOD for some reason..here is dump file attached..please help

A:BSOD Posted dump file

Hi.

Read carefully this and follow the instructions http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/200376-bsod-posted-dump-file.html
Relevancy 60.63%

EDIT found a tool debugwiz that gave more info Im attaching it as a text file winxp sp dell inspiron laptop I started getting bsod mostly BAD POOL CALLER i ran the dump file in windows debugging tool and it noted that vsdatant sys could be the culprit I had the previous week installed the latest Zonealarm so i searched their forums I found several BAD POOL CALLER posts So i clean uninstalled ZA and reinstalled zonealarm that have been working perfect before Heres the problem i still get BSOD from time to time And the windows tool doesnt give me a understanding and dump file. Need the BSOD help nice advice like before The new error it is still the pool header another bugcheck im also attaching some dump files where Mini - dmp is the latest pool header error i have a norton ghost image i could use but i would really want to know what the error is I ran memtest and the windows mem test but it didnt find anything in hours Thanks for any help nbsp

A:Need help understanding BSOD and the dump file.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

1 minidump crashes at vsdatant.sys. This is your Zonealarm firewall. It is a known issue on some systems/configurations. It has a bugcheck of C2.

Uninstall, or update Zonealarm, or try using a different firewall.

2 minidumps crash at ntoskrnl.exe. This is the Microsoft Boot Up Kernel. They have bugchecks of C2, and 50 repectively.

0x000000C2: BAD_POOL_CALLER

A kernel-mode process or driver incorrectly attempted to perform memory operations. Typically, a faulty driver or buggy software causes this.

0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

It may be that Zonealarm is causing all these crashes, but it won`t hurt to follow the above instructions.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/need-help-understanding-bsod-and-the-dump-file.41781/
Relevancy 60.63%

Since installing Windows I have been having frequent BSODs like every - minutes - I was trying to follow the instructions for requesting help with BSOD's but unfortunately the screen comes amp goes so fast I cannot - Cannot File find Dump BSOD read the file locations for the DUMP File Locations I have removed all peripherals - only the mouse kybd and screen remain - and it STILL dies I changed Memory changed HDs disconnected the CD DVD drive the quot drive Cannot find BSOD Dump File - and removed SW - still getting BSoD's I've Cannot find BSOD Dump File - tried to search for the Dump File but end up with another BSOD before I find anything So I am unable to follow the insturctions for requesting help with BSODs - wish I could do as you ask I put another HD in loaded with XP and started having even more problems - the system no longer recognizes the quot or CD DVD Drive so the HDD is the only possibility to boot from - but it cannot find the files - then sometimes it finds them Cannot find BSOD Dump File - and boots normally for a little while then i get another BSOD Sometimes it doesn't recognze the HDD - says there are no boot devices I reattached the quot and CD DVD drives I'm ready to throw away my desktop and buy another But I'll give you guys a chance I never had ANY problems with XP - it all started wth Windows I am very frustrated with Windows - no or poor drivers for my photo quality HP printer no driver for a quality scanner from Epson - did MS ask if other companies would support the new OS Maybe I'l go with a Apple after years with MS systems Vista was crap Windows is only marginally better I feel I'm just throwing money away Not a happy camper in MS land

A:Cannot find BSOD Dump File -

Posted a response to the same question by yourself here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/156266-cannot-find-bsod-dump-file.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Starting today I'm getting a BSOD running Windows I have made no changes to drivers hardware etc for months I was on the computer for a few hours today then I got the BSOD It doesn't all of the sudden go to BSOD it will lock up while still having mouse movement then sometimes come back 0xF4 file BSOD no dump with for a second or two then most of the time show my desktop background just the background then BSOD Once it crashes I have to shut down my computer for seconds or so then start up again If I try to boot up right away it will give me the quot reboot and select proper boot device quot message and will BSOD 0xF4 with no dump file continue to do so until I shutdown BSOD 0xF4 with no dump file for a short period It crashes everytime within - minutes of the computer booting up No dump files are being created and yes I have done all of things you are going to ask the file is setup to be created properly in settings and my page file is enough gb with gb of ram and error reporting services are enabled When I get the BSOD it says collecting data initializing disk but then never gets passed that This leads me to believe the BSOD is related to the hard drive an SSD as it looks like it can't initialize the disk to write the dump file to it Also on one occurrence I was in My Computer when the crash started and I noticed my hard drive disappeared I believe my DVD drive was there though I have changed the SATA cable switched SATA ports and still no luck There are also no events in event viewer around it although I'm not able to thoroughly check as it crashes so quickly I've tried booting in safe mode as well and still crashes I've attached a photo of the BSOD if that helps Any thoughts

A:BSOD 0xF4 with no dump file

NOTE: I have severe eye problems. If I do not respond to your postings, please PM another staff member for assistance.

NOTE: Please provide the following information for a more detailed response: http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html
Your pagefile is not the correct size to capture memory dumps. An 8 gB pagefile can't capture 8gB of RAM - there is additional overhead required. The pagefile should be at least 8.5 gB in size.

The pagefile must be on the same drive as the OS (there are ways around this - but it involves editing the registry).

IMO these are the significant observations:

Quote:

If I try to boot up right away it will give me the "reboot and select proper boot device...." message

Quote:

Also, on one occurrence I was in My Computer when the crash started and I noticed my hard drive disappeared

Also, we have had numerous problems with SSD's. So many that I'm holding off on getting one until the technology matures enough to make them reliable enough for daily use.

The first step with any SSD issue (IME) is to ensure that you have the latest firmware installed on the drive. I would also suggest a hard drive test if your SSD manufacturer offers one. Here's a free one, but I have no experience with it: Crystal Dew World

Another thing to try is reinstalling your chipset and storage drivers. Even the most updated versions can get corrupted. Also, make sure to download the chipset and storage drivers from the chipset manufacturer's website (Intel, nVidia, AMD, etc)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0xf4-with-no-dump-file-604915.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi

When I play 3D games my Windows crashes. I have also tried a clean install but I still get blue screen with error code:

0x000000f4 (0x0000000000000003, 0xfffffa800fd6d060, 0xfffffa800fd6d340, 0xfffff80002f98460). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 013013-20078-01.

I dont know what cause this or how to fix it, please help

Here is the minidump file under windows\minidump:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8wl6gp3368zt62a/013013-20078-01.dmp

Here is the MEMORY.DMP file (uncompressed 689MB):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpbib5ge3oi6fcd/MEMORY.7z

Here is my MSINFO32:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cx9cvo9tb4c15gs/MSINFO32.7z

A:BSOD 0x000000f4 (Dump file)

This crashdump shows that during a disk-to-RAM I/O operation an error occurred that the associated object was not found. What that is exactly, I'm not sure, but I know it involves the drive.

I see that you are using an OCZ drive. Just as a forewarning, OCZ drives are very unstable and often cause a lot of problems, notably being one of the least reliable SSD brands in the industry. There is a very good possibility your drive may be bad. You should first find and download and install any new drivers and firmware for it (firmware is very important!), then run CrystalDiskInfo, take a snapshot of the results and send it to us.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/276391-bsod-0x000000f4-dump-file.html
Relevancy 60.63%
A:BSOD (DUMP file included)

BSOD caused by a Kaspersky product(kl1.sys), This is a know problem in the older versions. Uninstall the product using the Removal tool then download the latest version 11.0.2.556
Product Updates

Code:
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\kl1.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for kl1.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for kl1.sys
Probably caused by : kl1.sys ( kl1+422df )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/129903-bsod-dump-file-included.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version BSOD's included & file Dump AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp Mini Kernel BSOD's & Dump file included Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is Invalid Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path Use symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path After setting your symbol path use reload to refresh symbol locations Executable search path is Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Windows Server Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff d a Debug session time Mon Mar GMT- System Uptime days Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffff ce fffff Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the corre... Read more

A:BSOD's & Dump file included

Sorry for bumping, but any help would be appreciated. I did alot of ground work...but I basically tried everything I could as my posts show above.

From what I can tell, all of it points to a Software issue. Though, I can't determine what exactly caused this, as it was not BSODing prior to be receiving a Trojan, that I promptly removed and no traces have been found of any more(AD-Aware, Spybot S&D, NOD32, SuperAntiSpyware, MalAware remover)

Interesting to note, upon re-installing NOD32, when I restarted Windows, I got a "Microsoft has recovered from a serious error" prompt, three times, and the EVNTVWR had this to state:

Error code 0000000000000050, parameter1 fffff98396d99000, parameter2 0000000000000000, parameter3 0000000000000000, parameter4 0000000000000004.

Three times.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsods-dump-file-included.810629/