Windows Support Forum

Continual BSOD's over a 12 month period

Q: Continual BSOD's over a 12 month period

Hello I have tried unsuccessfully to understand and correct the multiple BSOD I have been having since may on this particular system I have had the x a-udr MB replaced RMA may this year I have had the ram replaced and have removed every device to the bear minimum and am still having some BOSD's I have recently bought a Corsair Force sata III GB SSD I have applied the recommended firmware update in the hope that this might correct the situation Before anyone jumps in with the normal procedure of memtest and verifier exe I have done this all I have replaced and renewed up to this month a period Continual 12 over BSOD's day all drivers I did have a bay removable HDD rack which I used to run a Seagate TB amp TB hard drives which I have removed as a possible problem I have noticed strange noises and sometimes a lag in response for the particular HDD rack and suspected the racks little sata controller interface I have also turned off the USB in the Bios to see if that eliminates the problem I have tried several other forums Gigabyte and Corsair etc with no luck and I find with google searches that I always end up here in this forum with some interesting aspects and advice on BSOD's But not specific to my problem I hope you can help me

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Continual BSOD's over a 12 month period

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Continual BSOD's over a 12 month period

One thing you did miss is sptd.sys

Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads DuplexSecure - FAQ

when you're done you can use this Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) in its place.
BTW none of these DMP files say driver verifier was enabled.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/194741-continual-bsods-over-12-month-period.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Product Name: HPVI04 Notebook batteryUsed in Laptop: HP ENVY 14 Notebook PCBattery life: 15 months Issue:  The battery(HPVI05 NOTEBOOK Battery) stopped working only 14months after purchase. Tried to buy the product online but this product is one of the worst product with 100s of poor reviews and helpless customer service facing the same problem. The customer service is equally bad with hours of waiting time and no solution. Tried to point out the poor feedback given to product but seems Team HP does not bother. Please Help P.S: http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-vi04-notebook-battery?jumpid=Accessories_Finder_PDP #product details  #poorcustomerreview

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Battery-stopped-working-month-after-warranty-period-was-over/td-p/5854512
Relevancy 54.61%

help wanted hi i recently purchased and built a new computer with specs - -GIGABYTE GA-P -UD P Motherboard -i chipset Team Xtreem GB DDR MHz CL LV -NVIDIA XFX GTS GForce PCI Express GB GDDR Graphics card Running WINDOWS ULTIMATE and have all current up to date drivers I continually get 'bsod'errors see below Saturday December th Sometime in continual bsod early hours - BSoD PFN LIST CORRUPT STOP x E x x E x x C Wednesday December th Sometime between amp PFN LIST CORRUPT STOP E x x e x x d Friday December th Sometime around MEMORY MANAGEMENT STOP A x xFFFFF x C x C Saturday December th Sometime around MEMORY MANAGEMENT STOP A x xFFFFF x a E E x E C EC C Saturday December th Sometime around MEMORY MANAGEMENT STOP A x xFFFFF x E E x E C EC C Saturday December th Sometime around MEMORY MANAGEMENT STOP A x x x x Sunday December th Sometime around NO ERROR - advised to run diagnostics especially on memory continual bsod STOP F x x x F xFFFFF CD Monday December th Sometime between amp NO ERROR - advised to run diagnostics especially on memory To Your Computer Modification of system code or a critical data structure was detected STOP F xASA D DB xB B EEE F xFFFFF x ndis sys - Address FFFFF base at FFFFF D DateStamp a bc ---------------------------------- Have run benchtesting software everest that maxes out everything and it won't crash the system so unsure why I continual bsod am getting these random 'bsod' Sorry for the long post but maybe the extra errors may help somebody identify what my my problem is Running exact same appications and o s on an older computer upstairs and no probs Any help would be appreciated

A:continual bsod

I suggest remove a pair of RAM sticks and see if the system becomes more stable, run memtest86 overnight and also make sure ALL drivers are fully up to date especially chipset and graphics card, and then please upload the minidump file for the experts here to take a look at, not neccesarily in that order

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/50094-continual-bsod.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Started a few weeks ago and could not get to the bottom of them so I have re-installed the OS and the errors have continued.

System: Original install of Windows 7 Home Premium, full retail, X86, home build system about 2 years and just re-installed OS 10/17/11.

Have updated all drivers since re-install. Replaced display card and had been running without the sound card until today. New ethernet card.

A:Continual BSOD

Quote: Originally Posted by Jack1933

Started a few weeks ago and could not get to the bottom of them so I have re-installed the OS and the errors have continued.

System: Original install of Windows 7 Home Premium, full retail, X86, home build system about 2 years and just re-installed OS 10/17/11.

Have updated all drivers since re-install. Replaced display card and had been running without the sound card until today. New ethernet card.

1-ASACPI.SYS

The pre 2009 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause.

Please visit this link: ASUS teK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE

Scroll down to the Utilities category, then scroll down to the "ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7 32&64-bit" (it's about the 12th item down).
Download and install it.
Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers to check and make sure that the ASACPI.SYS file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (NOT 2005).

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/192514-continual-bsod.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello and greetings to all.

I dint understand my pc now..after i fresh format my pc after 2years of usage, i on genuine windows and uptodate till today..but i seems cant leave my pc on idle/downloading most of the time...when i wake up, my pc already restarted..just now while im watching a long series of drama, i get bsod and it said "BAD POOL HEADER"..its the first time i can catch the bsod error..please see attachment for the minidump..

A:BSOD when cpu is idle for long period, no bsod while gaming 4~8hours

Hi udin901.

The latest dump gives a notion that BitDefender caused the BSOD.

Code:
fffff880`0b267968 fffff880`0162d904Unable to load image avc3.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avc3.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avc3.sys
avc3+0xf904
Description here: Driver Reference Table - avc3.sys

The previous one states it clearly.

Code:
BugCheck C5, {8, 2, 0, fffff80003011127}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdfndisf6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdfndisf6.sys
Probably caused by : bdfndisf6.sys ( bdfndisf6+1445 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
Description here: Driver Reference Table - BdfNdisf6.sys

Uninstall BitDefender. How to uninstall Bitdefender

Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.

Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Let us know the result.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/327240-bsod-when-cpu-idle-long-period-no-bsod-while-gaming-4-8hours.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi guys will skip the chat but just got my pc back from a repair shop where they decreed there's nothing wrong with it, I disagree. Multiple back to back BSOD mem dumps Win32.sys ect

? OS - Windows 7
? x86 x64
? Three Month old system
? Win & 64 bit, 2 weeks after release install
? Intel I7 @ 2-64ghz
? Nvidia Geforce 8800
? Asus Rampage
? OcUk 600W

It's just died on me again twice during this post. Please help.
PS. Sorry for the RAR files, I know you specified Zip's but it wouldn't allow me to split the file in two In Zip.
edit: thrice.

A:BSOD - Win 7 - Continual Crashfest

Hi -

50 mini kernel dumps processed. Bugcheck summary below.

There is one driver in particular that must be updated ASAP - Asus ATK0110 ACPI Utility. It has BSOD'd Windows 7 systems to death for months now -

Code:

ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005 (42476C4C)
Asus driver updates --> http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx

WERCON shows in excess of 2,000 system crashes, including BSODs. 1,199 of them have a 2002 date on them. Here are about 500 of them -

Code:
01/01/2002 04:07 Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: StartupRepairOnline
Response: Not available
&#x00
01/01/2002 04:10 Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure
&#x0
&#x0
&#x0
01/01/2002 04:20 Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: APPCRASH
Cab Id:
01/01/2002 04:20 Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0
Cab Id:
01/01/2002 04:20 Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 6739714, type 4
C
01/01/2002 04:21 Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 358758463, type 5
Event Name: PnPRequestAdditionalSoftware
Response: Not avai
01/01/2002 04:21 Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 331696261, type 5
01/01/2002 04:21 Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 295293519, type 5
01/01/2002 04:21 Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 7523405, type 5
Event Name: PnPGenericDriverFound
Response: Not available&#x0
01/01/2002 04:21 Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 358758462, type 5
01/01/2002 04:21 Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 3429307, type 5
Event Name: PnPDriverNotFound
Response: http://oca.microsoft.
01/01/2002 04:21 Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 295293479, type 5
01/01/2002 04:21 Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0
&#x0
01/01/2002 04:21 Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 247178536, type 5
Event Name: MemDiagV1
&#x000
Event Name: BlueScreen
Cab Id
Cab Id
... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-win-7-continual-crashfest-460706.html
Relevancy 54.18%

I've been having BSOD crashes for weeks. I haven't made any hardware changes, although I did reinstall Windows 7 Home Professional a few days ago to see if it made any difference, which it did not.

Memtest didn't appear to collect any errors with RAM.

My system details are:

System Age: 1 year

A:Continual BSOD errors

Quote: Originally Posted by FatherShark

I've been having BSOD crashes for weeks. I haven't made any hardware changes, although I did reinstall Windows 7 Home Professional a few days ago to see if it made any difference, which it did not.

Memtest didn't appear to collect any errors with RAM.

My system details are:

System Age: 1 year

Easy, Related to aswSnx.sys avast! Virtualization Driver from ALWIL Software. I would remove and replace with microsoft Security Essentials

http://files.avast.com/files/eng/aswclear5.exe

Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/180834-continual-bsod-errors.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Bought a new custom built desktop which had been tested and installed my on computer! new BSOD Continual own intel gb SSD After installing windows on the Continual BSOD on new computer! SSD it ran fine for the first couple of hours then began to BSOD seemingly randomly I then installed intel toolbox and did the test on Continual BSOD on new computer! that the test failed with a data integrity problem and advised on contacting intel I immediately assumed that the SSD was broken in some way and so returned it with Amazon for a replacement Installed the replacement and the same problem with intel toolbox and BSODs plus random crashing of programs So this Continual BSOD on new computer! suggests to me it is a driver problem Though I have no idea I updated the BIOS as well as all drivers that I could think to update and this has fixed nothing Tried CHKDSK which did not seem to find anything I tried the recommended driver verifier procedure on the forum but I'm not really certain if it worked in the right way However there was a blue screen afterwards and so I have included the dump plus all the previous ones I would really appreciate some help on what to do Specs are Mbd - Asus P Z -V LX CPU - Intel I K Ghz GPU - Palit GTX RAM - GB Patriot Viper Mhz PSU - w SSD - Intel GB HDD - Seagate tb Windows Home Premium x upgrade edn SP Though same problem before SP

A:Continual BSOD on new computer!

Hi,

Most if not all of the dumps attached are of the 24: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM and 1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bugchecks.

Usual causes of the 24 bugcheck are: Disk corruption, insufficient physical memory, Device driver, Indexing, Resident antivirus, backup, defrag programs, Disk/Drive failing/failure.

1A is usually if not always related to memory being the issues (most times RAM). However, it can be a device driver issue as well.

With all of this said, did these issues occur before purchasing and installing an SSD? Regardless of whether or not the SSD itself was replaced, if the system behavior priopr to installing an SSD was fine... remove the SSD and run off of the basic hard drive and if there are no issues, we know it's someway SSD related.

Update your BIOS to the latest version if not already - ASUS - Motherboards- ASUS P8Z77-V LX

Also, did you make sure you have the latest firmware for your SSD? http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...&DwnldID=18363

If the SSD is not the issue overall, Memtest86+ should be your next choice just to ensure your memory is okay. Run Memtest86+ for NO LESS than 7-8 passes. This will take multiple hours, so run before sleep or work.

Memtest86+:

Quote:

Download Memtest86+ here:

Quote:

http://www.memtest.org/

Which should I download?

You can either download the pre-compiled ISO that you would burn to a CD and then boot from the CD, or you can download the auto-installer for the USB key. What this will do is format your USB drive, make it a bootable device, and then install the necessary files. Both do the same job, it's just up to you which you choose, or which you have available (whether it's CD or USB).

How Memtest works:

Memtest86 writes a series of test patterns to most memory addresses, reads back the data written, and compares it for errors.

The default pass does 9 different tests, varying in access patterns and test data. A tenth test, bit fade, is selectable from the menu. It writes all memory with zeroes, then sleeps for 90 minutes before checking to see if bits have changed (perhaps because of refresh problems). This is repeated with all ones for a total time of 3 hours per pass.

Many chipsets can report RAM speeds and timings via SPD (Serial Presence Detect) or EPP (Enhanced Performance Profiles), and some even support changing the expected memory speed. If the expected memory speed is overclocked, Memtest86 can test that memory performance is error-free with these faster settings.

Some hardware is able to report the "PAT status" (PAT: enabled or PAT: disabled). This is a reference to Intel Performance acceleration technology; there may be BIOS settings which affect this aspect of memory timing.

This information, if available to the program, can be displayed via a menu option.

Any other questions, they can most likely be answered by reading this great guide here:

http://forum.canardpc.com/threads/28864-FAQ-please-read-before-posting

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/continual-bsod-on-new-computer-663451.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi there my computer is experiencing continual BSODs about once a day and I'm tired of trying to figure out why*

Edit: Thanks for being patient, it should all be there now!

A:Random Continual BSOD athrx.sys

We need a bit more information.

Please follow the instructions here to get BSOD help:

System Info - See Your System Specs

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/295240-random-continual-bsod-athrx-sys.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi Our other computer is an old Compaq that I should probably retire but am not quite ready to yet Its not well though Its started a spate of BSODs mostly either x E or x A but now also x D s too Using my limited talents a well known search engine and another computer I ve gone through and eliminated a few of the obvious things hard disk space corrupt swap file memory error tried to disable some of the memory things like caching shadowing but can stop continual codes several XP BSOD, t find these in the Compaq BIOS menus Safe Mode XP continual BSOD, several stop codes seems stable but not if I try network support In the event viewer I saw a few errors for my Sophos antivirus and Netgear wireless adapter so tried taking these out of the startup folder but that didn t help As I suggested in the sub-title I m rapidly running out of talent on this one Any suggestions i tried to upload some minidumps but I wasn t allowed to Thanks Ronnie

A:XP continual BSOD, several stop codes

Try following the procedures at Help Diagnosing BSODs And Crashes (BC) - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/176011/how-to-receive-help-diagnosing-blue-screens-and-windows-crashes/ How old is "old Compaq"? What model?Have you tried a clean install?Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/290368/xp-continual-bsod-several-stop-codes/
Relevancy 53.32%

I've just started getting a lot of BSODs in Win It started a day or so ago I did install a second NIC for Hyper-V but I have removed that with of Continual an occurrence BSOD 0xC000021A others just to eliminate it from the equation The crash is random either away from the machine or working on it Explorer crashes or hangs ALL Browsers occasionally error and it'll just crash I am also getting errors such as error - from inflate null error decompressing shell dll I have had various errors on blue scree noted below once I reboot it appears okay for a time but is getting slowly worse The error on the blue screen is random BAD POOL HEADERs KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION xC A KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE I've run sfc scannow Initially this found a few problems that it couldn't fix which is related to quot WRP found corrupt files but was unable Continual BSOD with occurrence of 0xC000021A an others to fix quot I have also run in SAFE MODE same error I have also ran Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth which gave me an Continual BSOD with occurrence of 0xC000021A an others RPC error and couldn't complete chkdsk f finds no issues All Windows updates up-to-date as of today I have removed All MalwareBytes software I am fast running out of ideas before I reinstall but I have a lot of software that I don't want to have to reinstall I'm asking for help I've attached the zip per the forum instructions System is i - GHz GB DDR Gigabyte Z XGaming motherboard Gb SSD C drive Seagate Technologies TB HDD D drive Seagate Technologies TB HDD F drive Windows Pro Avast Chrome browser of choice MS Office

A:Continual BSOD with occurrence of 0xC000021A an others

Hi TitaniumBoy & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have analysed your latest dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes. Most of the Memory_Management Dump files did not provide any valuable information -

Code:
3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffd00043a7e140, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff800d6a3570b, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)
Debugging Details:
------------------

Could not read faulting driver name
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff802f9165138
unable to get nt!MmNonPagedPoolStart
unable to get nt!MmSizeOfNonPagedPoolInBytes
ffffd00043a7e140
FAULTING_IP:
CLFS!CClfsLogFcbPhysical::ReserveAndAppendLog+12b
fffff800`d6a3570b 488b8424f0000200 mov rax,qword ptr [rsp+200F0h]
MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 0
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: CODE_CORRUPTION
BUGCHECK_STR: AV
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
CURRENT_IRQL: 0
ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17237 (debuggers(dbg).140716-0327) amd64fre
TRAP_FRAME: ffffd00043a5dec0 -- (.trap 0xffffd00043a5dec0)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=ffffe000cf7ced58 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000200
rdx=0000000000000002 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff800d6a3570b rsp=ffffd00043a5e050 rbp=ffffd00043a5e750
r8=ffffc001bde713fc r9=0000000000000404 r10=ffffc001bde71000
r11=0000000000000002 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
CLFS!CClfsLogFcbPhysical::ReserveAndAppendLog+0x12b:
fffff800`d6a3570b 488b8424f0000200 mov rax,qword ptr [rsp+200F0h] ss:0018:ffffd000`43a7e140=????????????????
Resetting default scope
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff802f8f960e7 to fffff802f8f64fa0
STACK_TEXT:
ffffd000`43a5dcd8 fffff802`f8f960e7 : 00000000`00000050 ffffd000`43a7e140 00000000`00000000 ffffd000`43a5dec0 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
ffffd000`43a5dce0 fffff802`f8e789c9 : 00000000`00000000 ffffe000`d072a080 ffffd000`43a5dec0 00000000`00000001 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x20c37
ffffd000`43a5dd80 fffff802`f8f6f22f : 00000000`00000000 ffffe000`cfeba000 00000000`00000000 ffffd000`43a5dec0 : nt!MmAccessFault+0x7a9
ffffd000`43a5dec0 fffff800`d6a3570b : ffffd000`43a50324 ffffe000`cfeba000 ffffd000`43a5e750 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiPageFault+0x12f
ffffd000`43a5e050 fffff800`d6a5ca0a : ffffe000`cfeba000 ffffe000`cfe32870 ffffe000`cf7cec60 ffffe000`cfee8440 : CLFS!CClfsLogFcbPhysical::ReserveAndAppendLog+0x12b
ffffd000`43a5e120 fffff800`d6a5ccf3 : ffffe000`cf7cec60 00000000`00000000 ffffe000`cdffc350 00000000`00000000 : CLFS!CClfsRequest::ReserveAndAppendLog+0x2ba
ffffd000`43a5e230 fffff800`d6a5fbd1 : ffffe000`cfe32870 ffffc001`bde6d2c0 ffffc001`bde71000 00000000`00000400 : CLFS!ClfsReserveAndAppendLogInternal+0x1f3
ffffd000`43a5e330 fffff800`d6a5d5b4 : ffffc001`bde6d980 ffffd000`00001600 ffffc001`bde6d980 00000000`00000400 : CLFS!CClfsKernelMarshallingContext::AppendWriteBlockToFlushQueue+0x1d1
ffffd000`43a5e420 fffff800`d6a5d087 : ffffc001`bde6d980 fffff802`f9206314 00000000`00000001 ffffd000`00000001 : CLFS!CClfsKernelMarshallingContext::ReserveAndAppendLog+0x454
ffffd000`43a5e510 fffff800`d6... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/54334-continual-bsod-occurrence-0xc000021a-others.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi,
For the last month or so I've been plagued with BSOD's on my laptop. Often these will occur initially when I have a game and a video open at the same time but will rapidly occur in quick succession and variety after this. I've had these issues when Windows 8/8.1/7 have been running on clean installs at alternative times as well as both the latest and manufacturer supplied (HP Pavillion DV6 3139-tx laptop) graphics drivers. I've run memory checks and things come up clear here so I'm starting to run out of ideas about what's going on bar hardware failure.

A:Continual BSOD's often starting with games & streams

Welcome to the Forum.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public:Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public
Norton is known to cause BSOD's. Please remove it for testing purpose. Use Microsoft Security Essentials.

Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other security software:

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Malwarebytes - Free

Good and Free system security combination.

Quote:
Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling which allows leftover registry removal:Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Reduce items at start-up: Startup Programs - Change

Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

Run a System file check (SFC): SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Scan with Kaspersky TDSSKiller:Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller

ESET online scanner: Free Online Virus Scanner | ESET

Follow this:

Code:
Model OCZ-VERTEX3

Quote: Originally Posted by writhziden

If you have an SSD, make sure the following are up to date:SSD firmware
BIOS Version
Chipset Drivers
Hard disk controller drivers/SATA drivers
If you have a Marvell IDE ATA/ATAPI device, make sure the drivers are up to date from the Intel site or Marvell site and not from your motherboard/vendor support site.

Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive(s): Disk Check

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Post screenshot(s) of your Hard Drive(s) using Crystal Disk Info Software: CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World

Run a Hard Drive test: SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002f52bc5, fffff88009af30e0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!NtQueryVirtualMemory+1d3 )
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002cc7e46, fffff880096be140, 0}
Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!NtWaitForWorkViaWorkerFactory+2c5 )
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
BugCheck FE, {5, fffffa8009deb1a0, 80863b3c, fffffa800adc6c48}
Probably caused by : usbehci.sys ( usbehci!EHCI_sMode_PollEndpointSlot+6c )
BugCheck 50, {fffff880089c10b8, 0, fffff80002c91e5b, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSystemServiceExit+0 )
BugCheck 34, {50853, fffff8800373f208, fffff8800373ea60, fffff80002cba27a}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExfWakePushLock+2a )
BugCheck 18, {0, fffffa800bfb2ee0, 2, ffffffffffffffff}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+48de1 )
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff96000186e0a, fffff880089a2900, 0}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!FreeObject+12 )
BugCheck 4E, {2, 192fb7, 23ffff, 1}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiUnlinkPageFromLockedList+8d )
BugCheck 10E, {1f, fffff8a01eedd090, 0, 3b70c}
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::ReferenceAllocationForSubmission+148 )
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/317355-continual-bsods-often-starting-games-streams.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Dimension continual BSOD - Need Minidump Help I m helping my father-in-law with an issue on his Dell PC The computer is two years old and continually receives a F-OD Stop Error After his Dell support ran out he came to me All the minidumps have the identical stop code and stack trace Typically that indicates a software configuration issue but read-on before you jump to conclusions Here s the config Dell Dimension G INTEL x GB Mhz RAM Hitachi DVD SAMSUNG CD-RW Internal Modem ATI R PRO Video CARD Seagate SATA K GB HDD The original configuration failed to generate mini-dumps so I went 2600 Help Need - BSOD Dimension Minidump continual ahead loaded a new copy of WinXP Dimension 2600 continual BSOD - Need Minidump Help SP all Dell drivers and updated with autopatcher I stressed the system using BurninTest for days without a failure Suddenly I started receiving Dimension 2600 continual BSOD - Need Minidump Help BSODs Dimension 2600 continual BSOD - Need Minidump Help again with the original error code It s crashing multiple times a day The following is the troubleshooting completed thus far RAM Used MemTest for hours test on each DIMM individually and with both installed Hours worth of testing VIDEO Removed Pro and used internal INTEL G video Still experienced BSODs HDD Executed Seagate Disk Utility and performed extensive testing on HDD without issue MBD Inspected visually for capacitor leakage and found nothing PSU Removed components including VIDEO and continued to have BSODs The Minidumps do not provide a stack trace with useful information for my debugging skills Here s the analyze -v kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP f This means a trap occurred in kernel mode and it s a trap of a kind that the kernel isn t allowed to have catch bound trap or that is always instant death double fault The first number in the bugcheck params is the number of the trap double fault etc Consult an Intel x family manual to learn more about what these traps are Here is a portion of those codes If kv shows a taskGate use tss on the part before the colon then kv Else if kv shows a trapframe use trap on that value Else trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken on x this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap Endif kb will then show the corrected stack Arguments Arg d EXCEPTION GP FAULT Arg Arg Arg Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x f d CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID COMMON SYSTEM FAULT LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from to e ff STACK TEXT c c badb d ca nt KiSystemFatalException xf WARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong cac cb cb f f x nt KiTimerTableListHead x b STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt KiSystemFatalException f e ff c ret FAULTING SOURCE CODE SYMBOL STACK INDEX FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner SYMBOL NAME nt KiSystemFatalException f MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntoskrnl exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP ff FAILURE BUCKET ID x f d nt KiSystemFatalException f BUCKET ID x f d nt KiSystemFatalException f Followup MachineOwner --------- I m trying to avoid purchasing a replacement motherboard until I can conclusively prove a software driver conflict doens t exist A Dell replacement MBD runs and I won t be able to return it Any additional help reviewing the minidumps is greatly appreciated Thanks in advance nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dimension-2600-continual-bsod-need-minidump-help.49258/
Relevancy 52.89%

Last night I ran Advanced SystemCare Pro which I hadn t done in a long time As part of it s quot fixing quot it downloaded amp installed a Windows Update then shut down This morning when I turned on the computer I got the BSOD I tried to startup through Safe Mode but it only got as far as loading windows system drivers classpnp sys before the BSOD I then tried Startup Repair and got the following Root cause Unknown Bugcheck Bugcheck f Parameters x xfffffa b xfffffa e xfffff Windows update Solved: Continual BSOD after 7 c d System files integrity check and repair failed with error code xa After searching the internet on another computer I found a suggestion to run the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool Here is the log Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST x Version - - Ran by SYSTEM at - - Running from G X OS Language English US Attention Could not load system hive Attention System hive is missing Registry Solved: Continual BSOD after Windows 7 update Whitelisted Attention Software hive is missing ATTENTION Unable to load Software hive HKLM InprocServer Default-wbemess ATTENTION gt ZeroAccess HKLM D A F F InprocServer Default-fastprox ATTENTION gt ZeroAccess Services Whitelisted Drivers Whitelisted NetSvcs Whitelisted One Month Created Files and Folders Months Modified Files Known DLLs Whitelisted Bamital amp volsnap Check C Windows System winlogon exe IS MISSING lt ATTENTION C Windows System wininit exe IS MISSING lt ATTENTION C Windows SysWOW wininit exe IS MISSING lt ATTENTION C Windows explorer exe IS MISSING lt ATTENTION C Windows SysWOW explorer exe IS MISSING lt ATTENTION C Windows System svchost exe IS MISSING lt ATTENTION C Windows SysWOW Solved: Continual BSOD after Windows 7 update svchost exe IS MISSING lt ATTENTION C Windows System services exe IS MISSING lt ATTENTION C Windows System User dll IS MISSING lt ATTENTION C Windows SysWOW User dll IS MISSING lt ATTENTION C Windows System userinit exe IS MISSING lt ATTENTION C Windows SysWOW userinit exe IS MISSING lt ATTENTION C Windows System Drivers volsnap sys IS MISSING lt ATTENTION EXE ASSOCIATION HKLM exe lt ATTENTION HKLM exefile DefaultIcon lt ATTENTION HKLM exefile open command lt ATTENTION Restore Points Memory info Percentage of memory in use Total physical RAM MB Available physical RAM MB Total Pagefile MB Available Pagefile MB Total Virtual MB Available Virtual MB Partitions Drive d ACER Fixed Total GB Free GB NTFS Drive e PQSERVICE Fixed Total GB Free GB NTFS Drive g KINGSTON Removable Total GB Free GB FAT Drive x Boot Fixed Total GB Free GB NTFS Drive y SYSTEM RESERVED Fixed Total GB Free GB NTFS gt System with boot components obtained from reading drive End Of Log I have an Acer Aspire - running Windows Home x It did not come with a separate Windows disc Is there anyway to fix this nbsp

Relevancy 52.89%

The problem began this morning on an otherwise very stable machine (Win7 Ultimate, x64). Almost anything I try ends in another BSOD. (Sorry: Title is inaccurate. It took 3 tries to get it to complete successfully.)

I'm somewhat tech-savvy but I'm at a loss on this one. Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT:
Ugh. The third attempt to grab the logs worked but as soon as I tried opening the browser to attach the zip file I got another BSOD. (I typed this on my Chromebook which, by the way, is rapidly becoming my favorite device!)

Finally copied the zip file to my Google Drive from the Win7 machine then attached it from the good old CB!

A:Continual BSOD All Day, Unable to Complete DM Log Collector

Figured I'd add some additional information as best as I can recall. Things I've tried...

Memory check (completed twice, no errors found)
Checkdisk (completed, no errors found)
Uninstalling AVG (still got a BSOD after that, then reinstalled AVG and got another BSOD)
Tried scanning for malware with AVG (at least twice, both times I got a BSOD midway through scan)
Successful Spybot - Search & Destroy scan yesterday (clean other than some tracking cookies)
Windows System Restore back to a restore point from yesterday (before the BSODs started)
Windows Update, system up to date

I may have tried other things as well, these are the ones that come to mind right now.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/356829-continual-bsod-all-day-unable-complete-dm-log-collector.html
Relevancy 52.46%

I have ran the BSOD Dump amp System File Collection app with the results attached I attempted to run PERFMON report but was unsuccessful Error Mode 7 but with Win BSOD in in will Safe operate networking Continual cannot find specified path I am running Win Home Premium bit and this is the original OS that was preinstalled with my laptop ASUS G VX The system is approximately years old and I have never re-installed the OS I continuously run system mechanic to monitor and clean out the drive and also use Norton to supplement system mechanic The system was gradually slowing down and Continual BSOD in Win 7 but will operate in Safe Mode with networking occassionally freezing up I upgraded the CPU with a T chip and the system seemed to run fine but the temps definitely increased fan constantly running but rpms varying with temps I use SpeedFan to monitor temps The Continual BSOD in Win 7 but will operate in Safe Mode with networking lagging once again started so I had a deep scan and repair of the hard drive performed took all night to run This was done approximately one week ago The system afterward now continually shuts down BSODs with no rhyme or reason I do not know if it is hardware GPU or hard drive or software I have re-installed the original CPU to see if this was the problem but the BSODs continue I am capable of operating in Windows Safe Mode with Networking I am relatively computer illiterate and really have no idea what I am doing any assistance is appreciated Thanks

A:Continual BSOD in Win 7 but will operate in Safe Mode with networking

Sorry I didnt even look at the dump but i can tell you that system mechanic is your problem, if you can boot in safe mode then you may be able to enter windows and do a system restore back to before you did the scan (usually F2, F8 or F12 dependant of your system)
If you manage to do boot into safe mode and successfully restore then immediately remove System Mechanic and also Norton 360... these 2 so call programs are more harmful than good
In failing that you can not gain a restore then you will have to resort to a system repair, its best if you can borrow a windows disc from someone or if not then you may download the correct ISO form here Download Windows 7 ISO (Official 32-bit and 64-bit Direct Download Links) ? My Digital Life
I hope that this info is most helpful to you

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/231782-continual-bsod-win-7-but-will-operate-safe-mode-networking.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi -- Yesterday my laptop Dell m XP Pro SP fully mode, Continual 7Bs Pro XP BSOD enter safe trying SP3+ STOP to up to date would not start Safe mode didn t work either -- it hasn t for a long time not that that was ever a problem until yesterday -- giving a bsod immediatly after loading sptd sys which I believe is a known problem with it I fixed my inital problem in the end by using the recovery console to restore a copy of the registry from a restore point from the previous day I m now turning my attention to getting safe mode working I first uninstalled the Daemon Tools virtual drive and renamed sptd sys Testing safe mode again gave me a STOP B in BtHisMgr sys so BlueSoleil was uninstalled and that proving insufficient the offending driver was renamed Next up was BtHidBus Continual BSOD STOP 7Bs trying to enter safe mode, XP Pro SP3+ sys then giveio sys now MUP sys I m being to feel I m going to end up uninstalling everything in order to get into safe mode and there s probably an underlying reason that none of these are working Can anyone suggest where I should start with this Happy Christmas to all i

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/369086/continual-bsod-stop-7bs-trying-to-enter-safe-mode-xp-pro-sp3/
Relevancy 52.03%

So I'm kind of new at this; just got a new monitor yesterday and had to update software/driver to use the HDMI cable; Windows also installed several updates yesterday and then I also began using an online backup service yesterday which required some software as well.

Attached the full suite of logs here.

Any help would be appreciated

A:BSOD twice in 24 hr period could be several things

Hi hunttom.

The crash dump is not saying anything precisely. Though a stop 0x3B is usually either a failing device driver (mostly graphics driver) or failing memory. So ......

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

If it does not show any error, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any. Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff960000eec6c, fffff8800913e070, 0}

Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!GetClassInfoEx+114 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff960000eec6c, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff8800913e070, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
win32k!GetClassInfoEx+114
fffff960`000eec6c 488b00 mov rax,qword ptr [rax]

CONTEXT: fffff8800913e070 -- (.cxr 0xfffff8800913e070)
rax=7ffff900c00bef40 rbx=fffff900c06d59c0 rcx=0000000000000400
rdx=fffff900c06ccc60 rsi=000000006f8c0000 rdi=fffff8800913eb30
rip=fffff960000eec6c rsp=fffff8800913ea50 rbp=0000000077920000
r8=000000006f8c0000 r9=000000000000c30c r10=0000000000000000
r11=000000000000c30c r12=fffff900c21cfc20 r13=fffff8800913eb08
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000003e1e670
iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na pe nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/316554-bsod-twice-24-hr-period-could-several-things.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi everyone,

I have a BSOD once after a long period where the PC has been shut down (1-2 hours+). After that the PC will work without any problems for the rest of the day. I tried safe mode after a long shutdown and it works fine. Memtest and Western Digital HDD Diagnostic came out clean.

Running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Full Retail Copy
Hardware is around 8-9months old
Current OS intallation is about a week old

Not sure if I zipped the required files correctly, first time I tried it

Thanks in advance

A:BSOD once after long period shutdown

Hello and welcome to Seven Forums,

I would first uninstall AVG - including Identity Protection. AVG and third party anti-virus can cause conflicts and cause BSOD. Once you're done removing AVG, use this removal tool to remove all the left overs: AVG - Download tools

Use Microsoft Security Essentials as replacement: http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

Next, update this 2005 ASUS Driver (read the note for the instruction)

Quote:
fffff880`03f47000 fffff880`03f4f000 ASACPI ASACPI.sys Mon Mar 28 15:30:36 2005 (42476C4C)

Quote:
The 2005 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause.
Please visit this link: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support- download_item_mkt
Scroll down to the Utilities category, then scroll down to the "ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7 32&64-bit " (it's about the 8th item down).
Download and install it.
Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers to check and make sure that the ASACPI.sys file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (NOT 2005).

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 19, {3, fffffa8003ae4400, fffffa8003ae4400, fffffa8003aa4400}

Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+a56 )

Followup: Pool_corruption
---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)
The pool is already corrupt at the time of the current request.
This may or may not be due to the caller.
The internal pool links must be walked to figure out a possible cause of
the problem, and then special pool applied to the suspect tags or the driver
verifier to a suspect driver.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, the pool freelist is corrupt.
Arg2: fffffa8003ae4400, the pool entry being checked.
Arg3: fffffa8003ae4400, the read back flink freelist value (should be the same as 2).
Arg4: fffffa8003aa4400, the read back blink freelist value (should be the same as 2).

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x19_3

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff8000340ad6f to fffff800032d7740

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`07ec7228 fffff800`0340ad6f : 00000000`00000019 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`03ae4400 fffffa80`03ae4400 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`07ec7230 fffff800`035eeda5 : fffff880`00000002 fffff880`07ec75e8 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!ExDeferredFreePool+0xa56
fffff880`07ec7320 fffff800`035d2ab5 : 00000000`00000002 fffff880`07ec7410 00000000`04000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!MiCreateDataFileMap+0x5d
fffff880`07ec7390 fffff800`035c8013 : fffff880`07ec75f0 00000000`00000000 fffff880`07ec7698 fffff880`07ec75e8 : nt!MmCreateSection+0x5e9
fffff880`07ec75a0 fffff800`03734a23 : 00000000`00000000 fffff8a0`0770a2e8 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!NtCreateSection+0x162
fffff880`07ec7620 fffff800`03734fb1 : 00000000`00000000 fffff8a0`0770a2e8 fffffa80`06de0a10 fffff880`00000060 : nt!PfpFileBuildReadSupport+0x163
fffff880`07ec7710 fffff800`0373d0ce : fffff8a0`00000000 fffff8a0`00000003 fffff8a0`00000061 00000000`00000001 : nt!PfpPrefetchFilesTrickle+0x121
fffff880`07ec7810 fffff800`0373dc67 : 00000000`000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/141163-bsod-once-after-long-period-shutdown.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello all I have a laptop Acer G and I reinstalled my Windows x about weeks ago and longer after sleep BSOD period since then I've had this error occur several times I usually leave my computer in sleep mode overnight but lately when I start it again it gives me the black screen of quot windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown quot where I have to select quot star windows normally quot The last time it happened was this morning I put my laptop to sleep at am and BSOD after longer sleep period turned it on this morning at when I saw the quot unexpected BSOD after longer sleep period shutdown quot screen Then after looking through Event Viewer I found an error message about an error that has occurred at am while it was sleeping Here's the message IMG http s tlz rrgzv Error message png IMG Then I looked through the forums for a possible solution but didn't find anything so I'm making this BSOD after longer sleep period thread I also followed the BSOD posting instructions and have the zip file attached Attachment I hope I've given enough info for a solution to be found

A:BSOD after longer sleep period

Welcome
Your files indicate that your problem is a driver, but did not give the source. Driver verifier will help us determine if the problem is indeed a driver and which one.
Driver Verifier
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Windows 7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245497-bsod-after-longer-sleep-period.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello,

I have been getting these BSoD's for a while now, and I have tried to figure them out, but I can't seem to. It's normally a "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or something along those lines. It generally happens when I try to play any intensive games. I have tried updating my drivers, or at least my graphic drivers.

My Specs:
OS: Windows 7 Professional x64 (Service Pack 1 - Retail)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU q6700
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 260
Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty

I am unable to preform the 'perfmon /report' as it gives me this error:
The interface is unknown.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

A:Multiple BSoD over a period of time.

There are two causes:

1. Your Death Adder mouse software driver is the main cause, please update its driver
Razer Drivers

2. sptd.sys, part of Deamon Tools and Alcohol 120%

Information
Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done: DuplexSecure - Downloads
You can use MagicDisc as an alternative.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000047, fffff80002ac05fc, 0, fffff88004fae398}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\dadder.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dadder.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dadder.sys
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for sptd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sptd.sys
Probably caused by : dadder.sys ( dadder+6da )
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc0000047, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff80002ac05fc, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Parameter 0 of the exception
Arg4: fffff88004fae398, Parameter 1 of the exception

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000047 - An attempt was made to release a semaphore such that its maximum count would have been exceeded.

FAULTING_IP:
nt!RtlRaiseStatus+18
fffff800`02ac05fc 488b8424b8010000 mov rax,qword ptr [rsp+1B8h]

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 0000000000000000

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: fffff88004fae398

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E

PROCESS_NAME: BFBC2Game.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002ade5d8 to fffff80002a92d00

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00ba1ad8 fffff800`02ade5d8 : 00000000`0000001e ffffffff`c0000047 fffff800`02ac05fc 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00ba1ae0 fffff800`02ae09ac : fffff800`00ba25b0 fffff800`00ba25b0 fffff800`00ba23f0 fffff800`00ba2650 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x4987d
fffff800`00ba2180 fffff800`02a949fb : fffff800`00ba25b0 fffffa80`06c64b60 fffffa80`0aaf5dc0 00000000`0000002c : nt!KiRaiseException+0x1b4
fffff800`00ba22b0 fffff800`02a91f93 : 00000000`00000000 00001f80`00000200 fffffa80`082e0a50 fffffa80`07bb4528 : nt!NtRaiseException+0x7b
fffff800`00ba23f0 fffff800`02ac05fc : fffff800`00ba25b0 fffff800`00ba2650 fffffa80`00000001 fffffa80`082e0a70 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
fffff800`00ba2590 fffff800`02a4d6ea : fffffa80`082ec000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02fff6e5 : nt!RtlRaiseStatus+0x18
fffff800`00ba2b30 fffff880`05c366da : fffffa80`0aaa0a60 fffff800`00000000 00000000`00000008 fffff800`02ffe300 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0xf5a9
fffff800`00ba2bb0 fffffa80`0aaa0a60 : fffff800`00000000 00000000`00000008 fffff800`02ffe300 00000000`00000008 : dadder+0x6da
fffff800`00ba2bb8 fffff800`00000000 : 00000000`00000008 fffff800`02ffe300 00000000`00000008 fffff800`02ffe69a : 0xfffffa80`0aaa0a60
fffff800`00ba2bc0 00000000`00000008 : fffff800`02ffe300 00000000`00000008 fffff800`02ffe69a fffffa80`0a23f480 : 0xfffff800`00000000
fffff800`00ba2bc8 fffff800`02ffe300 : 00000000`0000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/166836-multiple-bsod-over-period-time.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Never noticed a problem until recently (last five days or so), when I've been keeping my pc booted for a longer period of time (more than 24 hours). Every time I come back, I have some kind of BSOD, either Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area, or memory_management.

The only thing I've done to it in the past two weeks is run Windows Update (which I had been putting off for a little while, seemed like mostly security updates though).

- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
- OEM
- Asus motherboard
- hardware is 2-3 years old
- install is since release

Thanks!

A:bsod, after long period of powered on

Welcome to SF!

First thing you need to do is memorize your unique Customer Identification Number (CIN), and Thread Identification Number (TIN)

CIN: 101255
TIN: 105037

Just kidding.

First thing, install the latest ATK0110 Utility for XP/Vista/7 from here: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-

Search for your motherboard model, M2N32. The full model of your mobo is M2N32 SLI Deluxe.

Also, install these latest nForce drivers: NVIDIA DRIVERS 15.53 WHQL

I'm hoping that works, because I'm having trouble finding drivers for your Silicon Image hard drive controller!

If that doesn't work, enable driver verifier: Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Then upload the new dumps files. We no longer need the full jcgriff2 report, only the dumps, from now on in this thread.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...en-forums.html

...Summary of the Dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Mon Aug 16 00:23:46.069 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:06.864
BugCheck C0000221, {fffff8a0001d78a0, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpSystemErrorHandler2+5ff )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc0000221
PROCESS_NAME: System
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Sun Aug 15 09:23:52.128 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:08.923
BugCheck C0000221, {fffff8a000240530, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpSystemErrorHandler2+5ff )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc0000221
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Sun Oct 25 14:17:42.510 2009 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:48.305
BugCheck 24, {1904fb, fffff88006e1e628, fffff88006e1de80, fffff88001321562}
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!AddToIndex+e2 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x24
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Sun Oct 25 14:13:50.557 2009 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 8 days 3:58:55.758
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002bd825c, 0, 13}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!NtGdiCreateDIBSection+118 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_c0000005
PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/105037-bsod-after-long-period-powered.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I'm receiving a BSOD into about 1 - 2 hours of gaming.

BlueScreenView reports the error as:

Bug Check Code: 0x00000124

Caused by driver hal.dll,
Caused By Address hal.dll+ 37213, ntoskrnl.exe+1c5f2d

Is this Hardware related, Graphics Card perhaps? I'm also constantly getting atikmdag.sys and atikmpag.sys crashes but am not sure if that is related to the BSOD in question.

A:BSOD after long gaming period.

Follow the instructions here> Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-after-long-gaming-period-995730.html
Relevancy 50.74%

DATE TEST
Month Total
2015/04 1
2015/07 1
2015/09 1
2016/01 1
2016/02 1

As you can see from the above results an Access query there are periods without any data. I need them to be displayed within the query as a zero. Can someone tell me how to achieve this easily please.

My query currently reads:

SELECT Format([TimeOfCall],"yyyy/mm") AS [Month], Count([INCIDENT NEW].SALESIncidentIdentifier) AS Total
FROM (SALES LEFT JOIN VICTIM ON SALES.IncidentIdentifier = VICTIM.SALESIncidentIdentifier) RIGHT JOIN [INCIDENT NEW] ON SALES.IncidentIdentifier = [INCIDENT NEW].SALESIncidentIdentifier
WHERE (((VICTIM.VictimType)="1"))
GROUP BY Format([TimeOfCall],"yyyy/mm");

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/getting-month-periods-to-show-in-access-query-as-0-when-there-is-no-data-for-the-month.4070246/
Relevancy 50.74%

I'll cut to the chase - my computer is crashing, a lot. It seems to do it mostly when I am either 1) allowing it to idle and do nothing for more than a few seconds, or 2) performing medial tasks like writing in Word or something like that.

All of my info is attached in a zipped file.

I'm specifically focused on the three most recent crashes (Codes 3b, 24, and 1e) . There should be a lot more in there because my system seems to bug-check if I leave it idle for more than 20-30 seconds, but my computer wasn't creating .dmp files until I ran chkdsk with both options selected.

Let me know if you need any further info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Relevancy 50.74%

I have received multiple BSOD errors on my PC over a prolonged period of time and am hoping someone can finally help to resolve these.

They occur regularly on my PC and vary from once a day to 5-10 times a day.
I usually have multiple pages open on either Microsoft Edge Browser or Mozilla Firefox but nothing else.

If someone can have a look at the attached debug file which I have pulled off to advise and offer any assistance that would be great.

A:Multiple BSOD errors over a long period!

I don't work here but I would personally verify drivers from the manufacturers, as well as the graphics card. I just got done addressing a similar issue and it turned out to be a combination of hardware (i had a memory module go bad) and a driver didn't wanna update automatically.

That a gfx card from an old build? :P Oh I can tell you now as well they will want you to update your system specs that are shown in the drop down menu. GOOD LUCK!!! AXEO is awesome!!!

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/52184-multiple-bsod-errors-over-long-period.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Please help me with my BSOD issues. Here is what you asked for. Thanks in advance!

? OS - Windows 7 home premium 64 bit

?What was original installed OS on system? - brand new build, finished 2 days ago

? OEM version or full retail version? -full retail version

? Age of system - 3 days old

? Age of OS installation - 3 days

? CPU - intel core i7 920

? Video Card - ATI radeon hd 5750 (visiontek)

? MotherBoard - asus p6x58d premium

? Power Supply - corsair 750tx

A:BSOD after playing WOW for a short period of time

Any ideas or do I need to post this elsewhere? The system seems fine until playing WoW anywhere between 15-60 mins of play time...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-after-playing-wow-for-a-short-period-of-time-472366.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi, new to this forum and I have a major, major problem that I hope to not have to pay money for.

My computer is an Asus Desktop, CM1730 series, with a custom NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Card

Quote:
Full Specs:

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 430

CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 220 Processor

Memory: 4 GB

64 bit OS

Now the issue ive been having is that within a set amount of time on any application based game, my computer BSODs. It has no visual cue, just the screen goes dark and the system restarts. This started about a year ago, and has became considerably worse. Whether its Minecraft or Portal 2, my computer dies without warning. I have the MineDump below. I would like to at least know what the problem is before I send it in to GeekSquad repair, as I dont want them to spend weeks trying to figure out whats wrong.

A:BSOD while playing all games for a set period of time.

Did not know I needed to add the PCNAME-xxxx.zip thing. Here it is:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/377074-bsod-while-playing-all-games-set-period-time.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hey this is the second time I've gotten this message in the last 3 days and both times my Pc was turned on and left when I was absent. Here are the details!

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: f4
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA80095D0B30
BCP3: FFFFFA80095D0E10
BCP4: FFFFF80003180720
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\082112-12854-01.dmp
C:\Users\Lucas\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-26894-0.sysdata.xml
I've attached the ZIP with extra files. If anyone can shed some light on this I'd be very thankful

A:BSOD When leaving my PC on for a longer period of time

Anyone have any info? Anything at all would help

Sorry to bump

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/248161-bsod-when-leaving-my-pc-longer-period-time.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Sporadic BSOD after computer wakes up from sleep. Doesn't happen every single time the computer wakes up. Ran SFC /SCANNOW and errors were detected that weren't able to be repaired. Graphics card is set to autoupdate drivers. Please help. Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD after PC wakes up from extended period of time

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
BugCheck 50, {fffff8200dd5a25c, 0, fffff800035615d9, 5}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiSegmentDelete+21 )

Code:
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff800038d558d, fffff88005169db8, fffff88005169610}

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+136523 )

Code:
BugCheck 50, {fffff8200341a9c0, 0, fffff800032984d6, 5}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!PspReturnQuota+46 )

Code:
BugCheck 24, {1904fb, fffff880081781e8, fffff88008177a40, fffff800032cc77e}

Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsExtendedCompleteRequestInternal+11c )

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800038ab8d1, fffff8800902ebd0, 0}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiGetNextNode+15 )

Code:
BugCheck 50, {fffffb8006d56ef4, 1, fffff8800138a290, 7}
Probably caused by : fltmgr.sys ( fltmgr!FltpPurgeVolumeNameCache+50 )

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800039b5b23, fffff88006868820, 0}

Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+257 )

Followup: Pool_corruption
Run MemTest86+ for 8 passes.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Run sfc /scannow and chkdsk /r.
Install the latest updates from Windows Update.

Do the exact same steps for chkdsk /r but instead of typing in sfc /scannow type chkdsk /r.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

The problem is caused by your graphics driver. Run Display Driver Uninstaller(DDU)
Make sure you tick the Uninstall C:/AMD and C:/NIVIDA folders while you are in DDU when you are done running DDU install your graphics driver again. Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling

Remember to remove Catalyst and only install the graphics driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373160-bsod-after-pc-wakes-up-extended-period-time.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I have a homebuilt PC running Win 7 Ultimate 64 with an i5 processor and 8GB of RAM. I built the system using a refurbished ASUS P7P55-M mobo. The system works fine and will run about 95% of the time under constant use. However, if I leave it for an hour or so, it will BSOD. After the BSOD, about 50% of the time it runs a hard drive consistency check, but otherwise seems no worse for wear.

I've attached SF zip file as requested and I'm hoping someone can help me decipher this.

I'm trying to avoid a new mobo and CPU...

Thanks a million for any/all help!

Steve

A:BSOD - After extended idle period - Win 7 Ultimate 64 8GB RAM

Welcome

Sound like hard drive is on its way out

Quote:
STOP 0x00000034: CACHE_MANAGER
Usual causes: Insufficient physical memory, Indexing, Device driver

STOP 0x0000001A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Usual causes: Device driver, memory, kernel

STOP 0x00000024: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
Usual causes: Disk corruption, insufficient physical memory, Device driver, Indexing, Resident antivirus, backup, defrag programs, Disk/Drive failing/failure

Lets start with testing your hard drive

First do disk check for file system errors and bad sectors on it

→ Disk Check

Hard drive test both short and long with
→ SeaTools for Windows

You may also take a hard drive test from the hard drive manufacturers website

Let us know the results

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/256085-bsod-after-extended-idle-period-win-7-ultimate-64-8gb-ram.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I used the recommended software from this forum to gather all of the logs and post it.

I have tried using Heaven DX11 to stress test the video card and ran it for..45minutes+ allowing the GPU to get to a heat of 80C and no BSOD.

It has BSODed when playing Dota 2, or Borderlands 2. (I don't play many games)

It BSODed once when I finished playing a game and chrome opened 32 tabs on accident, but this is a beast of a machine it should be able to handle it.

A:BSOD any game for a period of time (hal.dll & ntoskrnl.exe).

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8007290028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000be200000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 000000000005110a, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: f

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0317cb58 fffff800`03208a3b : 00000000`00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`07290028 00000000`be200000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0317cb60 fffff800`02d9ab13 : 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`06f2fa50 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06f2faa0 : hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1e3
fffff880`0317cba0 fffff800`03208700 : 00000000`00000728 fffffa80`06f2fa50 fffff880`0317cf30 fffff880`0317cf00 : nt!WheaReportHwError+0x263
fffff880`0317cc00 fffff800`03208052 : fffffa80`06f2fa50 fffff880`0317cf30 fffffa80`06f2fa50 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMcaReportError+0x4c
fffff880`0317cd50 fffff800`03207f0d : 00000000`00000008 00000000`00000001 fffff880`0317cfb0 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandler+0x9e
fffff880`0317cd90 fffff800`031fbe88 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`081ece58 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandlerWithRendezvous+0x55
fffff880`0317cdc0 fffff800`02c8b8ac : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalHandleMcheck+0x40
fffff880`0317cdf0 fffff800`02c8b713 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxMcheckAbort+0x6c
fffff880`0317cf30 00000000`5d5dc7f4 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiMcheckAbort+0x153
00000000`0024f2cc 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x5d5dc7f4

STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel

IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

---------
In the device manager make sure all device have their latest drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/269183-bsod-any-game-period-time-hal-dll-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi there, I normally leave my computer on overnight so I could do things such as defragging, virus scans and sometimes downloading.

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate x64, which I installed 3 days ago as I got a new hard drive. The system was blue screening since then, so I'm guessing it's not a faulty hard drive, OS or memory (Replaced memory and done 20 hours of memtest86+)

I bought this machine about 7 months ago, but since then I have replaced the motherboard, memory, graphics card, CPU cooler and hard drive.

It only seems to bluescreen when idle, like when all it's doing is downloading on uTorrent or has finished doing a defrag.

According to bluescreenview, it has been caused by dxgkrnl.sys, atikmpag.sys and dxgmms1.sys . It was these causing it before the reinstall as well.

A:BSOD when idle for a long period of time.

Quote:
"It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception".

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash.

As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds.

If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating.

Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU.

Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference.

If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

I would download cpu-z and gpu-z (both free) and keep an eye on the video temps

STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/224582-bsod-when-idle-long-period-time.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I'm trying to create an Access query that compares invoices generated in May of 2002 to invoices generated in May of 2003 so we can see how much money we made compared to last year at this time.

I've tried datediff, dateserial, dateadd but can't seem to get it right. Can some kind soul give me a hand here?

A:(Resolved) Compare this month's sales to this month last year

I figured it out. Had to use "between". I was trying to just hone in on a particular month last year but I guess that was the lazy way out. Anyway, here's what I ended up with to compare May 02 to May 03:

Between DateSerial(Year(Date())-1,Month(Date())-1,1) And DateSerial(Year(Date())-1,Month(Date()),1)-1

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/resolved-compare-this-months-sales-to-this-month-last-year.136980/
Relevancy 50.31%

This is my first time ever posting, I am sorry i didn't write down the error code normally i would just Google it and search in the dark until i find some help, This happen at random times my sound would get screwed and my screen would go black with BF3 and then BSOD, for lineage 2 the sound would get screwed and the game would crash and get all hay wire, and all my applications will crash and refuse to start until i reboot. I upload a zip file with the crash dump and everything else

A:BSOD playing any game over a random period of time

Hi,

Please first tell us from where have you got your copy of Windows 7, and how was it activated?

Code:
Host Name: USER-PC
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Version: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner: User
Registered Organization:
Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00497
Original Install Date: 8/21/2013, 6:56:17 PM
System Boot Time: 8/26/2013, 5:40:55 PM
System Manufacturer: To be filled by O.E.M.
System Model: To be filled by O.E.M.
System Type: x64-based PC

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/302592-bsod-playing-any-game-over-random-period-time.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Please help me out guys, I tried to update all the drivers on the system that I could think of but still this issue keeps happening. It's very speriodic but can occur twice in one day, I will leave my desk for sometime then come back and its shutdown no warning or anything just gone. Any information would be helpful please see attached from the Seven Forum Diagnostics tool.

Specs:
Dell T7500
Intel Xeon E5603 1.60ghz
6 GB Ram
Windows 7 64 bit

A:BSOD Everytime I leave for an extended period of time

Any advice would be appreciated guys thanks in advance

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/261718-bsod-everytime-i-leave-extended-period-time.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Dear Support,

Today got BSOD a 2nd time in about 2 months. After the 1st time, suspect graphic card runs hot, so install fan near it. Now the card's heatsink is cool to the touch. So now no idea what cause the 2nd bsod. Pls help & thanks alot.

Tian

A:2nd BSOD in 2 month

Hello and welcome Tian mate run Speccy and see what the CPU temp is too mate and just how old is this machine??
Speccy - Download < download from piriform.

Because this is such a random seemingly one off incidents and that you cured for a while one thing maybe it is easy fixed. On the other hand it may well be something more involved.

Run these mate too

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1538-sfc-scannow-command-system-file-checker.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/433-disk-check.html

http://www.superantispyware.com/

http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

ADW download from bleepingcomputer delete any rubbish found with themalware scans

just for elimination purposes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/328454-2nd-bsod-2-month.html
Relevancy 50.31%

So far this month I have had BSOD's It seems like I'm doing something different each time I get one After I had my rd BSOD I decided to replace my power supply So I went from a W Rosewill PSU to a W Corsair PSU I installed the new PSU Tuesday night and two days later I'm still 4th month. BSOD Please help. this getting these BSODs so a new PSU obviously didn't fix the issue One of the BSODs happened when I was surfing the internet another happened when watching a video from my desktop and the other happened when I wasn't even sitting in front of my computer It was just sitting on the desktop at the time of the BSOD I've attached the Performance log html and the jcgriff folder I read I was supposed to attach along with a notepad of the most recent BSOD I'd appreciate 4th BSOD this month. Please help. any help I can get in figuring out what is causing these Specs Vista bit MOBO Asus P Q Pro CPU Intel Core Duo E Wolfdale Ghz Video Card Nvidia GeForce GT RAM GB of G Skill DDR PSU Corsair Enthusiast Series TX V W

A:4th BSOD this month. Please help.

Hi,

Two attached dumps, one from this month and the other from June. Both are faulting L1E60x64.sys which is the Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 PCI-E Ethernet Controller driver.

I'd recommend updating your networking drivers to their latest version. Atheros is really annoying with their drivers as they're hard to track down at times.

Check:

Qualcomm Atheros :: Corporate :: Customer Portal

or

ATHEROS drivers for Microsoft Windows (Atheros?????)

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/4th-bsod-this-month-please-help-662276.html
Relevancy 50.31%

So around February I decided to buy parts and build my first P C It has been running very good in the month in few A last the BSOD's last few months with minimal to no problems Being an IT major I manage to take extra cautious care of my P C and attempt to troubleshoot and repair A few BSOD's in the last month any problems that occur However in the last month alone there have been several BSOD's that are concerning me I've managed to find some decent information about these errors but I cannot seem to fix the issue at hand I am unsure whether or not it is a software issue or a hardware issue that is causing the BSOD's but I wish to believe that it is a software issue To explain how the errors began I must inform you that I have been patiently awaiting a MMO game to be localized here in America Called PSO However due to my impatience and lack of localization information as well as delays I downloaded the Japanese version of the game as well as English patches in order to be able to do as much as possible in the game The download was slow as to be expected of a foreign game as well as the updating process but after downloading a tweaker for the game running it and tweaking the game to apply the English patches I was able to play with seemingly no problems whatsoever However a few days had passed and after utilizing the tweaker to both adjust the game to be in English as much as possible and launch the game I began getting some strange errors on my p c and didn't quite put and together I decided to record my gameplay using camtasia recorder while having firefox open so I could post the video online shortly afterward The recording was successful but for some odd reason was saving very slowly until my computer ave me a Stop Error BSOD I thought my p c as just overdoing it and had to shut everything down because of stress or heat it was a very hot day I figured my processor was overheating despite not being overclocked I ran scans checked my hard disk using chkdsk as well as the Error checking tool and found nothing out of the ordinary I could have just been reading it all wrong also I decided to manually patch the game and not utilize the tweaker anymore which was obviously a bad thing as when I launched the game unfortunately using the tweaker my computer crashed again After this I figured the game was to blame and deleted it along with the tweaker off of my computer Afterwards my computer didn't seem to have much noticeable trouble besides the monitor not turning on after awakening from sleep mode and me having to power it down by holding the power button so I decided to re-download PSO blaming the tweaker for the stop errors and using it only once to install the English patch My P C ran well though over time I noticed slow down I looked at my task manager and noticed that one of my scvhost exe processes was running EXTREMELY high running at approximately k which it usually runs at k- k After restarting my computer it went back down but I noticed that after playing PSO it would rise and not go back down until I restarted my computer I figured I couldn't run PSO for too long or as often and would take breaks to give my p c a break as well A few days later PSO prompted me for an update to which I applied it but then had to re-utilize the tweaker to reinstall the English patch After which my p c didn't show any signs of problems besides the rising memory usage of the scvhost exe process After a few hours I decided to let my computer go into sleep mode to which it replied with another blue screen After my computer restarted I promptly deleted the tweaker uninstalled PSO and deleted its file folders in my programs folder and decided to not download it again Afterwards I checked my discs again looked around online for help with some of the errors though unable to get an accurate answer I ran scans from both avast internet security and a free version of malware bytes I know two antiviruses don't run well together so I didn't run them at... Read more

A:A few BSOD's in the last month

Welcome to the forums xStarEclipse and thanks for the great information you have already provided, could you follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions to upload all the necessary files.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/295196-few-bsods-last-month.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello

Since i got a new computer near end of last year with new cpu, memory etc. I've been getting BSOD nearly every month and latest one was a few days ago.

I've got this memory.dmp file and tried zipping it up to attach it to the forums but it's still too big to attach to the forums.

A:BSOD every month

Welcome CareTaker!

Try uploading it to RapidShare.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/83883-bsod-every-month.html
Relevancy 50.31%

several bsod since install

i have pursued a windows 7 a month ago and installed on a brand new empty hardisk, in a new cabinet with a few fans. A new cpu cooler is added aswell.

being a new kid in this, i forgot to get all the drivers to motherboard in , should be done now.
But still gets bsod ! the first ones came after 1+ hour of playing Guild Wars , but lately the last ones have been while browsing , or copy files from a usb disk.

hardware a few years old
windows 7 x64
p5b asus motherboard
3.16 dualcore intel
8800GT grafficcard

i appriciate any help i can get ! Even though i do fear, that its something entirely simple i am unfortunatly ignorant about

A:a few BSoD during the last month

Welcome!

Several issues I see here.

Install the ATK0110 driver (in the Utilities section) from here: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-

Remove AVG with this tool: http://download.avg.com/filedir/util...removerx64.exe

Replace it with MSE: http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials

Install these Realtek drivers: Realtek

If the problem persists, please follow the BSOD Posting Instructions again.

...Summary of the Dumps:
Code:

Debug session time: Tue Aug 24 06:55:43.337 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:33:08.101
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : USBSTOR.SYS ( USBSTOR!USBSTOR_CbwTransfer+66 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_0
Debug session time: Mon Aug 23 12:07:49.800 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:04:38.564
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002ba074d, fffff8800756a690, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!CmpKcbCacheLookup+1dd )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: explorer.exe
Debug session time: Sun Aug 22 04:41:20.740 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:41:10.505
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff88003a71cd3, fffff88002fc5878, fffff88002fc50e0}
Probably caused by : tunnel.sys ( tunnel!CpMillisecondsToTicks+9b )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sat Aug 7 07:18:18.327 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:58:01.090
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8800fe1b50a, fffff88007d4cf00, 0}
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::CloseOneAllocation+182 )
PROCESS_NAME: Gw.exe
Debug session time: Tue Aug 3 18:29:47.673 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:13:04.436
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8800fe1b50a, fffff880079fec00, 0}
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::CloseOneAllocation+182 )
Debug session time: Tue Aug 3 07:37:01.921 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:44:29.685
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8800fe1b50a, fffff88007aa5c00, 0}
Debug session time: Mon Aug 2 19:54:42.329 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:41:09.092
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8800fe1b50a, fffff88007c24e70, 0}
Debug session time: Mon Aug 2 19:12:55.228 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:39:43.991
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff88010b7950a, fffff8800592f910, 0}

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/106512-few-bsod-during-last-month.html
Relevancy 50.31%

About once a month when the computer is on but not being used, I see the BSOD error.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/401645-bsod-about-once-month-when-not-use.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello,

I have got BSOD on my laptop every month. I can't find solution. I'll be glad for any help.

My laptop is:

LENOVO TP Edge E540 20C6003V
Windows 8.1 Pro 64b OEM
1,5 year old
reinstalled half year ago
I replaced original HDD to 256GB SSD.

I attached dump files and sysnative files.

Thanks.

Hi,

Ok so all 3 dump files have traces of ESET antivirus and 2 of the 3 minidump files directly blame an ESET driver as the culprit.

Try reinstalling and updating ESET or uninstalling it completely if you don't mind. I realize it's a paid antivirus and that you probably want to keep it. Some information about the drivers below:

Driver Reference Table - em008_64.dat
Driver Reference Table - eamonm.sys

Code:
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_em008_64+3bd54

Code:
STACK_TEXT:
ffffd001`799f9c88 fffff803`cc57343a : 00000000`00000133 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000501 00000000`00000500 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
ffffd001`799f9c90 fffff803`cc4539b7 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x1258a
ffffd001`799f9d20 fffff803`ccb9c67f : 00000000`000000ff ffffd001`74fb9bf0 ffffe000`7c4003b0 ffffe000`00008201 : nt!KeClockInterruptNotify+0x787
ffffd001`799f9f40 fffff803`cc4e5eb3 : ffffe000`7c400300 00000000`00000008 ffffd001`799c8240 fffff803`cc400000 : hal!HalpTimerClockInterrupt+0x4f
ffffd001`799f9f70 fffff803`cc551e2a : ffffe000`7c400300 ffffe000`8ea6a1c8 ffffe000`84e89ea0 ffffe000`88c80538 : nt!KiCallInterruptServiceRoutine+0xa3
ffffd001`799f9fb0 fffff803`cc55220f : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 ffffd001`00000000 00001f80`004702c2 : nt!KiInterruptSubDispatchNoLockNoEtw+0xea
ffffd001`799eb720 ffffe000`8523bd54 : ffffe000`8521e1bc 00000000`80000065 ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 ffffe000`00000000 : nt!KiInterruptDispatchLBControl+0x11f
ffffd001`799eb8b8 ffffe000`8521e1bc : 00000000`80000065 ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 ffffe000`00000000 ffffe000`84fc5ca5 : em008_64+0x3bd54
ffffd001`799eb8c0 00000000`80000065 : ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 ffffe000`00000000 ffffe000`84fc5ca5 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 : em008_64+0x1e1bc
ffffd001`799eb8c8 ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 : ffffe000`00000000 ffffe000`84fc5ca5 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 ffffe000`852322e0 : 0x80000065
ffffd001`799eb8d0 ffffe000`00000000 : ffffe000`84fc5ca5 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 ffffe000`852322e0 ffffe000`84e89e38 : 0xffffe000`8e0ad5c9
ffffd001`799eb8d8 ffffe000`84fc5ca5 : ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 ffffe000`852322e0 ffffe000`84e89e38 ffffe000`84fb1448 : 0xffffe000`00000000
ffffd001`799eb8e0 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 : ffffe000`852322e0 ffffe000`84e89e38 ffffe000`84fb1448 00000000`09655580 : 0xffffe000`84fc5ca5
ffffd001`799eb8e8 ffffe000`852322e0 : ffffe000`84e89e38 ffffe000`84fb1448 00000000`09655580 ffffe000`858bf2e0 : 0xffffe000`8e0ad5a8
ffffd001`799eb8f0 ffffe000`84e89e38 : ffffe000`84fb1448 00000000`09655580 ffffe000`858bf2e0 ffffe000`84fb1448 : em008_64+0x322e0
ffffd001`799eb8f8 ffffe000`84fb1448 : 00000000`09655580 ffffe000`858bf2e0 ffffe000`84fb1448 ffffe000`852321b0 : 0xffffe000`84e89e38
ffffd001`799eb900 00000000`09655580 : ffffe000`858bf2e0 ffffe000`84fb1448 ffffe000`852321b0 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 : 0xffffe000`84fb1448
ffffd001`799eb908 ffffe000`858bf2e0 : ffffe000`84fb1448 ffffe000`852321b0 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 ffffe000`973767f8 : 0x9655580
ffffd001`799eb910 ffffe000`84fb1448 : ffffe000`852321b0 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 ffffe000`973767f8 00000000`00000001 : 0xffffe000`858bf2e0
ffffd001`799eb918 ffffe000`852321b0 : ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 ffffe000`973767f8 00000000`00000001 ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 : 0xffffe000`84fb1448
ffffd001`799eb920 ffffe000`8e0ad5a8 : ffffe000`973767f8 00000000`00000001 ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 ffffe000`84fb1418 : em008_64+0x321b0
ffffd001`799eb928 ffffe000`973767f8 : 00000000`00000001 ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 ffffe000`84fb1418 ffffe000`8522f3d5 : 0xffffe000`8e0ad5a8
ffffd001`799eb930 00000000`00000001 : ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 ffffe000`84fb1418 ffffe000`8522f3d5 ffffe000`9327cc58 : 0xffffe000`973767f8
ffffd001`799eb938 ffffe000`8e0ad5c9 : ffffe000`84fb1418 ffffe000`8522f3d5 ffffe000`9327cc58 ffffd001`799eb9b0 : 0x1
ffffd001`799eb940 ffffe000`84fb1418 : ffffe000`8522f3d5 ffffe000`9327cc58 ffffd001`799eb9b0 ffffd001`799eb978 : 0xffffe000`8e0ad5c9
ffffd001`799eb948 ffffe000`8522f3d5 : ffffe000`9327cc58 ffffd001`799eb9b0 ffffd001`799eb978 00000000`01d06dd1 : 0xffffe000`84fb... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-every-month-986537.html
Relevancy 50.31%

this computer is two years old and i been getting bluescreens only this year and they happen at least once a month. although they don't bother me most i wanna fix them before they become more of a problem.

Motherboard N-Alvorix-RS880-uATX (Alvorix)
Processor AMD Phenom II X4 820
Memory 6 GB
Video graphics AMD HD 6570
Sound/Audio Integrated ALC888S-VD audio
Networking LAN: 10-Base-T
802.11 Wireless b/g/n PCI-E Mini card
Hard drive1 TB
Power Supply450W

All look rather disk-related. A couple of things you should do:

Magic ISO driver shows up occasionally as fault. You're using the very old version of it which predates both Windows 7 RTM and retail. You'd best update it or get rid of it altogether as it's bound to be causing some problems, if not these.
Clean inside of your PC. Reconnect cables - especially drive cables.
If these recommendations do not resolve things, then I recommend turning on Driver Verifier. Do not select the following checks: Force Pending I/O Requests, IRP Logging, and Low Resource Sim. Select all other checks. Make sure to restart system after you finish setup. If you experience a boot loop afterwards, go into Safe Mode by pressing F8 prior to Windows logo and disable DV there. Provide us any new crashdumps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/234473-bsod-every-month.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Recently built a new PC, and it works excellently well however over the last 3 weeks I've had 4 BSOD's all with the same bugcheck error code from Event Log

I don't know how it starts or what triggers it. It simply runs into the issue every few days and restarts all on its own

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/64706-4-bsods-2-month-old-pc.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello.
Last night I received my 3rd blue screen error in about a month. That one and the previous one said "system service exception (netio.sys)." I forget if the first time this happened the error listed the same.

Anyway, here's my log file (I hope it's alright. It saved on it's own with no prompts).

I'm working on an Acer R3-131T laptop with 4GB RAM. As far as I know, I have the most updated drivers. My computer came equipped with the "Acer Care Centre" which hasn't listed new updates for a month or so. Going directly to Acer's website there weren't any new updates that seemed applicable to me at this time.

I understand from reading another thread that some drivers aren't 100% compatible with Win10, and I'm assuming that's the issue here; just not sure which one(s) I need to do anything with.

Thanks in advance for your time!

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/47700-3rd-bsod-month.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi, I've spent a couple of days trying to solve this problem now with nothing to show for my troubles. I have found many many posts linking to this forum so I figured this is my best option.

My PC is on 24 hours a day and about once a month my PC has restarted and I get the "Your computer has recovered from a serious error" message. It usually happens when the PC is not being used but has also happened when I have been using it.

I have uploaded the very easy to use DM Log Collector file and hope someone can help me.

Thanks
Chris

A:BSOD about once a month usually when PC is not being used

Quote: Originally Posted by Cricklewood

My PC is on 24 hours a day and about once a month my PC has restarted and I get the "Your computer has recovered from a serious error" message. It usually happens when the PC is not being used but has also happened when I have been using it.

There are 35 items to auto-start with windows. Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Report us for any further BSOD with the cleaned up startup folder.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/375914-bsod-about-once-month-usually-when-pc-not-being-used.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Everytime i leave my laptop idle for around 1-2+ hours it would BSOD and shut down. This problem started occuring about 2 weeks ago. The only time i get the BSOD is when i leave it idle, no other random BSOD. Please help me take a look and solve this persistent problem. Thanks for the assistance in advance.

Operation System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit OEM

What is the age of system (hardware)?
June 2010 (15 months)
What is the age of OS installation?
June 2010 (15 months)

A:BSOD when leaving laptop idle for an extended period of time.

It looks like pci.sys is causing the issue. Please update the drivers for your nvdia chipset drivers
and network adapter..

Also please download the attached certificate and unzip then right click on it and click install ctl and import the certificate you have many errors in event manager concerning this..

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\BSOD files\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\091011-17472-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

DbsSplayTreeRangeMap::Add: ignoring zero-sized range at ?fffff800`03ff14c0?
Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.16841.amd64fre.win7_gdr.110622-1503
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a0e000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c4be70
Debug session time: Fri Sep 9 15:54:40.517 2011 (UTC - 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 19:40:55.499
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8004b0a6e0, fffff80003ff14d8, fffffa800450f9e0}

Probably caused by : pci.sys

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
A driver is causing an inconsistent power state.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time
Arg2: fffffa8004b0a6e0, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80003ff14d8, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800450f9e0, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------
DRVPOWERSTATE_SUBCODE: 3

IMAGE_NAME: pci.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4a5bc117

MODULE_NAME: pci

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff8800103f000 pci

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`03ff1488 fffff800`02aed1d3 : 00000000`0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`04b0a6e0 fffff800`03ff14d8 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`03ff1490 fffff800`02a8a12e : fffff800`03ff15c0 fffff800`03ff15c0 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x29270
fffff800`03ff1530 fffff800`02a89c76 : fffffa80`0855fc68 fffffa80`0855fc68 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x66
fffff800`03ff15a0 fffff800`02a8a34e : 000000a4`f92b3b23 fffff800`03ff1c18 00000000`00454e26 fffff800`02bfb748 : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0xc6
fffff800`03ff1bf0 fffff800`02a89b57 : 00000023`a69130c2 00000023`00454e26 00000023`a6913001 00000000`00000026 : nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x1be
fffff800`03ff1c90 fffff800`02a86d8a : fffff800`02bf8e80 fffff800`02c06c40 00000000`00000002 fffff880`00000000 : nt!KiRetireDpcList+0x277
fffff800`03ff1d40 00000000`00000000 : fffff800`03ff2000 fffff800`03fec000 fffff800`03ff1... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/185864-bsod-when-leaving-laptop-idle-extended-period-time.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello It seems i have narrowed down my issue that I have been dealing with for it seems like months now Well essentially my system will reboot anytime it sits for an extended period of time about to Minutes My computer will go into standby mode I do sleeps short after 0x00000116 computer period time, BSOD a of for have it set for my computer to never sleep but only my screens I have followed BSOD after computer sleeps for a short period of time, 0x00000116 the BSOD instructions and do and those to attach to this post Here is the additional information regarding this problem Is Windows - x -bit or x - x - the original installed OS on the system Yes - an OEM or full retail version Full retail version - What is the age of system hardware Eh varies video cards about a year old memory and hardrives are about the same length of time Chip is fairly new within a few months - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS OS was freshly reinstalled on All drivers for all pieces of hardware in my machine have had the newest drivers updated including my video cards I have also done the BIOS update for both of my video cards available from Palit Oddly enough i can play Starcraft II for hours and no issue with rebooting only when it sits for an extended period of time as mentioned earlier Any ideas woul dbe great Thank You Josh

A:BSOD after computer sleeps for a short period of time, 0x00000116

Hello Nissan & welcome.

Analyses
Most of your dumps are including your Graphic Driver. So to really make a secure uninstall and get rid of the leftover files of the uninstallation from the Control Panel, we'll use some specific tools. The little guide below tells you what to do to uninstall and install your Nvidia-driver.

Tutorial

i) Find your driver here, save it to your desktop
ii) Download Driver sweeper, for the leftover files
iii) Uninstall your driver from the Control Panel
iv) While rebooting, go into safe-mode without internet (tip: plugout your LAN cable or disconnect wireless)
v) Run Driver Sweeper, click all the Nvidia components and analyse them
vi) Clean them all
vii) Head into Windows, without internet
viii) Install the Driver from the desktop

Summary

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+c3bae4 )
???????????????????????????????
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
???????????????????????????????
Fred.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/198807-bsod-after-computer-sleeps-short-period-time-0x00000116.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi,

I left my computer running for several hours while doing other things (got called away) on returning the computer was asking for my password and some time during my absence the computer had re-started.
Nothing "big" was running though Internet Explorer 11 may well have been (from memory)

I've attached the SF tool dumps

A:BSOD after long period of inactivity [dxhrkl, dxgmms1 and nviddmkm]

It could have been Windows Update that required the computer to restart after installing an update...very common. Look through the Update history to confirm that.

Did the computer physically blue screen? It doesn't sound like it from your description.

Code:
fffff800`00b97028 fffff880`0f206016Unable to load image nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
nvlddmkm+0x1d0016
I looked at the latest dmp file anyway.......lots of video card references......see if there is an updated driver for your card and try that.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/317975-bsod-after-long-period-inactivity-dxhrkl-dxgmms1-nviddmkm.html
Relevancy 49.45%

hello i got a bsod it has only happend once i have used dm log collector to try help find out what the problem is .

A:bsod on 3 month old computer

Make sure your dump logging is enabled.
Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
Double-click System.
Click the Advanced tab, and then click Settings under Startup and Recovery.
Check Write an even to the system log, and Automatically restart.
In the Write debugging information list, click Small memory dump (256k).

Location of Dumps:
C:\Windows\minidump

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/355001-bsod-3-month-old-computer.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi all,

Attached, hopefully, is the full BSOD zip file with all the review needed goodies.

The debugger Bugcheck read of the last dmp file says that it is a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) - that's the debugger shouting, not me .

We rolled the computer ourselves & the systems specs are below with the My System Specs clickie.

Ran memory check (memtest86+ for 6 passes with zero errors) and that was okay.

BTW, we rolled a twin computer with the same computer hardware config, dual monitors (different monitors though) & pretty much the same main software & that unit is not falling victim to repeated BSOD episodes. So maybe missed some hardware driver upgrade or perhaps hardware itself?

The video card is running the latest driver & in fact knocked its performance down a bit to see if that was it, but without success.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance on this problem!

weejee

A:BSOD 8 times this month

Thanks to the three folks who stopped by and peeked at the zip files to kick the tires.

With the 124 error, are we correct in assuming it is a hardware issue? If so, are we correct in assuming that 6 passes with memtest86+ with zero errors likely clears the memory as a problem?

Does anyone have any ideas on stress testing either the pair of video cards or the motherboard in a fashion similar to the utility we used on the memory?

The only idea we have left is to pull one video card and see if the BSOD goes away. Then replace the first one and pull the other for a similar run.

Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

weejee

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/171407-bsod-8-times-month.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello,

I have had multiple bsod's in the last month. they seem to occur when pc is not doing anything. When im working on it it bsod's sometimes, but when i walk away it will in a matter of minutes. DESKTOP-79TJFV4-za_30-01-2016_121840,63.zip

i hope someone can tell me what is going on, thanks in advance,

kind regards,

Bas

A:Multiple bsod's in last month

Hi Bas,

Before we can provide any support, you need to remove every kind of piracy on your system.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39111-multiple-bsods-last-month.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello everybody, i've got randomly BSOD issue . I've built my desktop last month, but the issue came up about two weeks ago. I don't know what could I do with it. I've attached the dump files in zip. Thank you for your answers.

A:BSOD randomly after 1 month

Please perform the following:

1. Download and save this tool to your desktop:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012

2. Run the tool, and then click Copy - ignore any errors if they appear

3. Use CTRL+V to paste the unedited results of the tool here in your next reply

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334561-bsod-randomly-after-1-month.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello I've followed the instructions in this thread to the letter here is the other information in the format specified OS - Windows x Age of system - a little over a year Age of OS installation - less than months CPU - Intel Core Quad Q Video Card - ASUS ATI Radeon MotherBoard - ASUS P Q SE Power Supply - OCZ ModXStream W The BSOD mostly occurs while gaming I've had it happen once or twice while browsing the internet but in of cases it happens while I'm in a game The whole thing started when I installed the new processor the one specified above and the new BSOD month ~ recurring so a for or OS Win x The processor installation required a BIOS update which completed successfully with no errors the rest of the installation went fine without any problems My last processor Intel Core Duo E and OS Vista x ran fine for a full year with almost stability issues No other components have been changed or modified nothing is overclocked everything is running at stock speeds To summarize the BSOD started occuring when the BSOD recurring for ~ a month or so OS processor and BIOS were changed What I've BSOD recurring for ~ a month or so tried so far no success - updated all the motherboard drivers i could find on the manufacturer's site ASUS in this case - updated the graphics card driver also tried every single Win supported previous driver - updated direct x from the official microsoft site - checked the temps under load BSOD still occurs at various temps they are within normal i have a roomy case with a total of quality case fans pretty sure it's not an overheating issue - switched out the memory dimms first GB x of GEIL Ultra DDR Mhz CL then GB x of KINGSTON Value Ram DDR Mhz CL BSOD still occurs in both cases pretty sure it's not a faulty stick of ram - switched out the memory channels from the - dual channel to the - dual channel BSOD occurs in both cases though less in the - case - set the correct voltages for memory manually in BIOS was on auto before This is as far as my knowledge of the issue goes I hope that from the information provided someone will be able to pinpoint the problem and provide a possible fix I'm at my wit's end Thank you

A:BSOD recurring for ~ a month or so

Hello and welcome to TSF

After looking only at one minidump, I see that you have sptd.sys - a part of many virtual CD/DVD drive programs. This driver is notorious for causing problems in Vista/Windows 7. Uninstall Daemon Tools or whatever other virtual image drive programs you have installed and see if BSOD's persist. I'll look into it more now.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-recurring-for-a-month-or-so-462545.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Attachment 112886I just got done building my first computer a couple of months ago and since then I have received about four BSODs that randomly happen at least once a month. From other sites I have heard it might be a memory problem but im not sure why it only crashes once a month. Please help me if you can. Thanks in advance.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 0000000000005002
BCP2: FFFFF70001080000
BCP3: 00000000000001FB
BCP4: 020001FCFFFFFFFE
Product: 768_1

C:\Windows\Minidump\091110-16832-01.dmp
C:\Users\Family\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-239274-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:Random BSOD at least once a month

I suggest starting all troubleshooting with the following diagnostic tests. They'll save you a lot of time and heartache if there is a hardware failure, and you'll have the disks on hand in case you need them in the future:

Quote:
H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
HD Diagnostic (read the details at the link)

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: Malware (read the details at the link)

If we don't fix it with this post, please provide the information from this topic: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Also, because 2 of the errors are STOP 0xA and they blame Windows components - please run Driver Verifier according to these directions:

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like. From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.

If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

If that doesn't work, post back and we'll have to see about fixing the registry entry off-line:

Code:
Delete these registry keys (works in XP, Vista, Win7):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\VerifyDrivers
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\VerifyDriverLevel
More info on this at this link: Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Debug session time: Wed Nov 10 17:33:03.527 2010 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:59:31.400
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiAgeWorkingSet+1c2 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
Bugcheck code 0000000A
Arguments fffff680`0001e500 00000000`00000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/123980-random-bsod-least-once-month.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi there!

I am intermittently getting the BSOD. I tried switching to onboard graphics to rule out graphics card and still got BSOD afterwards. I have attached the required dump and health report files. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The system is 11 months old. It is running Windows 7 (was installed at purchase). There have been no hardware or operating system changes since purchase.

A:Intermittent BSOD for about a month now.

Quote: Originally Posted by staci

Hi there!

I am intermittently getting the BSOD. I tried switching to onboard graphics to rule out graphics card and still got BSOD afterwards. I have attached the required dump and health report files. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The system is 11 months old. It is running Windows 7 (was installed at purchase). There have been no hardware or operating system changes since purchase.

Hello Staci and welcome.

These crashes were caused by Memory corruption..... probably caused by a driver. Please run these two tests....
1-Memtest.

Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program.

Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/186567-intermittent-bsod-about-month-now.html
Relevancy 49.45%

My 2 yr old pc experiencing bsod about 3x a week this month, plss help

proc: amd athlon II X4 635 (quad)
memory: 2 gb
video: NVDIA Geforece GT 220 (1gb)

A:BSOD three times a month or so

An Nvidia video driver is causing this...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-three-times-a-month-or-so.187188/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi since I bought my laptop september HP Elitebook w 4 HP on 8540w BSOD month Many I've been experiencing a lot of Many BSOD on 4 month HP 8540w difficulties with it problem history may be not so important In the first week when I was installing all my programs etc my laptop screen sometimes went Many BSOD on 4 month HP 8540w black then the fan Many BSOD on 4 month HP 8540w started to blow extremely loud and all the LEDs under my screen like volume wifi on off trackpad on off numlock capslock went on I called the servicedesk and after running some diagnostic tests by pressing F during start up HP-only I think it turned out there were some issues with my HDD De repaircentre at my university replaced the HDD --- When I got my laptop back it still wasn't working This time in startups the BSOD appeared The laptop went back to the repaircentre and they replaced the memory Now the laptop ran smooth but Windows bit was installed came pre-installed was advised by the university because some programs run on bit So I downloaded a legal version of Windows Professional bit from a site where only students get acces to http www ma d com and installed it because otherwise I couldn't use the full hardware capacity of my laptop bit can't use Gb RAM history And now I have BSOD again I ve had it several times now and tried to see some kind of pattern in the crashes like running a specific program but it seems to occur random Beside this problem there are also some other problems which may relate to the BSOD I ve already had some suggestions te replace my battery with a new one after a month Sometimes windows freezes on startup on this screen Pressing the powerbutton shuts down the laptop immediately instead of pressing for sec When turning the laptop in Sleep it sometimes freezes The screen turns black but the fan keeps running and all the lights burning Only exit is to press the powerbutton for seconds SYSTEM INFORMATION Is Windows x -bit or x Windows Professional bit the original installed OS on the system No downloaded an original version from http www ma d com The original was bit which can t use the full installed RAM capacity an OEM or full retail version Free retail What is the age of system hardware Bought in start of September Some components have been replaced HDD amp Memory What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS Installed new Windows after the last repair should be in October So I hope you guys can give me some ammo for calling the Helpdesk or solving the problems I m really sick of all these problems and I really want it to get fixed Thanks in advance P s the perfmon is in Dutch hope this won't be a problem

A:Many BSOD on 4 month HP 8540w

Hi Stinus and welcome to SF!

There are 2 things appeared to be the causes in all of your crashes. First of all, your F-Secure Distributed Firewall Driver was blamed. Please update it or remove it completely (I mean the F-Secure thing)

Try to update the following drivers:

Code:
btwl2cap btwl2cap.sys Fri Apr 03 18:28:45 2009 (49D6A9BD)
This is Broadcom Bluetooth L2CAP Service

Code:
rimspx64 rimspx64.sys Thu Jun 25 01:13:43 2009 (4A4323A7)
rimmpx64 rimmpx64.sys Thu Jun 25 02:04:18 2009 (4A432F82)
It is Ricoh Memory Card Reader driver, you can update this through your HP laptop support site

BUGCHECK SUMMARY:

Code:
BugCheck D1, {28, 2, 0, fffff880040edf7d}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\fsdfw.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for fsdfw.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for fsdfw.sys
Probably caused by : fsdfw.sys ( fsdfw+cf7d )

---------
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8004b37060, fffff80000b9c518, fffffa80096d1880}

Probably caused by : pci.sys

---------
Then, please run system file check and let us know what it say:
System file checker

Best regard,

Tuan

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/141885-many-bsod-4-month-hp-8540w.html
Relevancy 49.45%

In reference to my mom s computer- whih is a Dell Studio REFURBISHED Mistake I know Running Vista bit and no seriously intensive programs except for Quickbooks per since times new BSOD month a few recipe for disaster No particular pattern to the cause of problems Seems pretty random First BSOD problems I had seemed to be in reference to a driver associated with the webcam I changed out the drivers BSOD a few times per month since new and it seemed to calm the laptop down Also the minidumps are hard to extract info out of quot probably caused by quot - memory corruption - ntoskrnl exe - ntfs sys of the previous files notskrnl exe is definitely the one that shows up most from what i understand this is related to usage of the dual processing One question i have is that if i am going to give this a college-try and reinstall an o s should i give it a whirl with bit version BSOD a few times per month since new of windows I m running out of ideas I was kindof banking on a memory problem I started with the windows memory test then moved to memtest I think that the new version v which I got ahold of today works very well with the Dell For some reason I downloaded an earlier version a couple of weeks ago BSOD a few times per month since new and it didn t run at all-- so I was thinking that it had to be memory sticks So far I ve run the test without keeping an eye on it I believe that the program will not simply reboot without giving a heads up on a problem I am currently running memtest again with no errors Am i supposed to run this FULL times before I conclude that there are good sticks in here I m attaching the last minidump files I don t know if i m using windbg properly Apparently you cant attach dmp over kb and all of mine are kb so they re text files and I don t know if the symbols are all there the way they should be I thought I knew my stuff but hey--- i m knee deep in this stuff and I m second guessing myself Any advice or help is appreciated Oh and i did all of the steps asked of me before posting this except for running memtest times becasue I didn t get it to work until the middle of writing this post Thanks in advance for anything everything edit minidump files are hosted on rapidshare i need post counts to post links ht tp rapidshare com files Mom s Vostro Minidump rar html nbsp

A:BSOD a few times per month since new

The test needs to run a minimum of 7 Passes. The more you can run beyond 7 so much the better. There are 8 tests per PASS. Even though the test looks like it is repeating the same patterns over and over it is not.

Your dumps cite memory corruption and that is where you need to concentrate because corrupted memory can cause all kinds of issues while throwing out all kinds of error codes.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-a-few-times-per-month-since-new.137623/
Relevancy 49.45%

- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 32
- the original installed OS on the system? you ask if its original? yes
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? half year
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) i have this BSOD a lot of times, reinstalling my OS like 6 times a month

p.s

how can i know if this problem come from the hardware or anything else inside my computer?

files:

A:BSOD - 5th time this month

Hello Sharon,

I'd suspect these problems are being caused by bad hardware. First, to answer your P.S. question. My typical approach is to address any software issues first, and when that runs out, turn to hardware diagnostic programs to test the components. In some cases, such as yours now, I jump right to hardware because of the looks of things.

I found this error:
Code:
Event[43]:
Log Name: System
Source: Disk
Date: 2011-03-20T11:30:50.801
Event ID: 11
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Sharon-PC
Description:
The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk1\DR1.

Event[18463]:
Log Name: System
Source: Disk
Date: 2011-03-14T20:48:53.624
Event ID: 11
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Sharon-PC
Description:
The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk1\DR2.
That seems to indicate that errors were found on both of your partitions. To me, that sounds like a bad drive, so please test your hard drive with SeaTools.

You may also run some RAM and CPU diagnostics, starting with the Blend and Small FFTs Prime95 tests: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html

You can run Memtest86 overnight: RAM - Test with Memtest86+

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7601.17514.x86fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Debug session time: Sun Mar 20 05:28:41.358 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:49:33.342
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: CODE_CORRUPTION
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_LARGE
SystemProductName = H55M-USB3

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/151657-bsod-5th-time-month.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hey there, had my computer for 2 months, 7 BSoD. HP told me to do a full system restore a week ago, 3 BSoD. usually IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
-Brian

Edit:

HP DV6-3210US
AMD DuoCore 3ghz
4 GB Ram
500gb hd
ATI Radeon 4250

Windows Home Premium 64 bit.
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes
- an OEM or full retail version? Yes
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 2 months(Although I did a full system restore one week ago
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 2 months

A:BSoD issues on 2 month old HP, thanks for all help!

Hello Gallabro, welcome to SF! Sorry for the long wait, it's very busy in this forum section....

You have a couple of different dump issues that are as yet unclear as to what the exact reason is. If your system came with W7 (pre)installed, I would return it under warranty...

But, if you want or need to fix it yourself, we hope it is not Hardware and can do a couple of tests and steps to try to rule that out.

Please post back results but also again a full post as you did before, as this will have updated the logfiles etc, thx.

First however, please goto your Maintenance Center and make sure you finish all windows updates, manually if you have to. When you are sure that's done, have rebooted and still have problems, try these steps please:

1. Run in Safe Mode for a longer period of time and see if it bsod's, post back.

2. If that works (ie, no bsod) then try:
Run a system file check to verify and repair your system files.
To do this type cmd in search, then right click to run as administrator, then
SFC /SCANNOW

Read here for more information SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/176663-bsod-issues-2-month-old-hp-thanks-all-help.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Been getting blue screens this month i have ran memtest, check disk and swapped out ram and hdd's rust to be safe and used driver versifier and still blue screens i am out of ideas

A:Random BSOD's over a month

Based on the bugchecks, I would recommend you follow and complete the steps given below:1. If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop. Reset any changed values back to default and reset/clear CMOS: Clear CMOS - 3 Ways to Clear the CMOS - Reset BIOS. Uninstall any overclocking tool as these can also be a reason of blue screens.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\AI Suite II Public:Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\AI Suite II Public
2. Uninstall your current antivirus software. It can be a cause of BSOD very often. Please remove it with its removal tool and use Microsoft Security Essentials in its place. Malwarebytes is a great combination with it. Go through this thread for more info.

3. Run Disk Check with both boxes checked for all HDDs and with Automatically fix file system errors. Post back your logs for the checks after finding them using Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log

4. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to check windows for integrity violations. Run it up to three times to fix all errors. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations.

5. Make scans with Kaspersky TDSskiller and ESET Online scanner.

6. Perform a Clean Start up, this will help avoid any problematic applications from bugging the system.

7. Use Revo Uninstaller Free to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advanced Mode and uninstall the software, delete the leftover registry entries.

8. Use Crystal Disk Info to upload a screenshot of your Hard Drives (s). Test your Hard Drives (s) running a Hard Drive Diag.

9. Test and Diagnose RAM issues with RAM - Test with Memtest86+. Pay close attention to Part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors" Take the test for at least 7-10 passes. It may take up to 22 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold.

10. Monitor hardware temperature for overheating issues with system monitoring software like Speccy or HWMonitor. Upload a screen shot of the Summary tab as well:Piriform - Speccy
CPUID - HWMonitor

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff80004424598, 0, fffff800034097d0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+4518f )

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff80004424598, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff800034097d0, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800030c2100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800030c21c... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/316889-random-bsods-over-month.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I'm not exactly sure what has caused my computer to go into BSOD mode and I was wondering if you could all help figure this out here are some logs and I aplogize in advance if this is the wrong place to post thanks in advance for anyone that happens to figure it out Results of screen 's Security Check version Windows Service Pack x UAC is of nowhere, month within BSOD-comes this happen had twice a out enabled Internet Explorer Antivirus Firewall Check Windows Firewall Enabled avast Antivirus Antivirus up to date Anti-malware Other Utilities Check Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version Java Update Java version out of Date Adobe Flash Player Adobe Reader XI Mozilla Firefox Google Chrome Google Chrome Process Check objlist exe by Laurent AVAST Software Avast AvastSvc exe AVAST Software Avast avastUI exe System Health check Total Fragmentation on Drive C End of Log and from mini tool box MiniToolBox by Farbar Version - - Ran by Anthony administrator on - - at Running from C Users Anthony Downloads Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack X Boot Mode Normal IE Proxy Settings Proxy is not enabled No Proxy Server is set FF Proxy Settings Hosts content IP BSOD-comes out of nowhere, had this happen twice within a month Configuration Intel reg Centrino reg Wireless-N Wireless Network Connection Connected VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter BSOD-comes out of nowhere, had this happen twice within a month for VMnet VMware Network Adapter VMnet Connected VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter for VMnet VMware Network Adapter VMnet Connected Atheros AR PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller NDIS Local Area Connection Media disconnected Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Wireless Network Connection Media disconnected Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Wireless Network Connection Media disconnected ---------------------------------- IPv Configuration ---------------------------------- pushd interface ipv reset set global icmpredirects enabled set subinterface interface subinterface ethernet mtu add address name VMware Network Adapter VMnet address mask add address name VMware Network Adapter VMnet address mask popd End of IPv configuration Windows IP Configuration Host Name Anthony-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List hsd or comcast net Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Physical Address C- E- - - E- D DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Physical Address C- E- - - E- D DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix hsd or comcast net Description Intel reg Centrino reg Wireless-N Physical Address C- E- - - E- C DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe ce b f ab c Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Sunday October PM Lease Expires Monday October PM Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - -F -A - -B - -E - - - DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix home Description Atheros AR PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller NDIS Physical Address B - -E - - - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Ethernet adapter VMware Network Adapter VMnet Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter for VMnet Physical Address - - -C - - DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address b bb Preferred Link-local IPv Address fe c edd c f ab Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Default Gateway b DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - -F -A - -B - -E - - - DNS Servers fec ffff fec ffff fec ffff NetBIOS over Tcpip Ena... Read more

A:BSOD-comes out of nowhere, had this happen twice within a month

no one has any input?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/510091/bsod-comes-out-of-nowhere-had-this-happen-twice-within-a-month/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi been getting random crashes for about a month or so now. happens at random times, whilst doing different things. i have had different reasons for the BSOD too, irql_not_less_or_equal, system service exception and a few others

motherboard- asus m5a99x evo amd 990x ddr3
graphics- HIS ATI Radeon 6970 2048mb GDDR5
ram- 8GB Corsair vengeance ddr3 1866MHz
psu- Antec 850w
CPU- AMD Phenom II black ediditon 1100T 3.30GHz

Windows 7 professional 64bit

ive tried to add the crash reports but i wont let me zip them.. keeps telling me i dont have permisison altho i am system admin, very frusterating and so far unable to find a way around it.. any info would be handy tho, thanks.

A:Random BSOD's for about a month now.

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/270292-random-bsods-about-month-now.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I bought this new computer a month ago its home buildt and is working great untill this BSOD randomly appears it in 4 one month BSOD times happend twice while playing a game and twice while idle after the BSOD has made its dumpfile it reboots and says boot device is inacessable so i reboot once and windows loads normally i've attacted perfom report and the BSOD jcgriff ive been running coreTemp and CPUID HWMonitorPro constantly to check if its BSOD 4 times in one month overheating but CPU is going - c under heavy stress so thats all good my GPU reaches max c after serveral hours of intense gaming and my incase temp never tops c Ive also run checkdisk on all my HDDs - no corruptions or anything Also ran Memtest BSOD 4 times in one month for hours it made it to BSOD 4 times in one month passes with no errors EDIT Just before the BSOD appears my desktop freezes and firefox stops responding yet if i have an application running like a java game which are installed on another HDD it runs smoothly while windows is crashing --- another BSOD's on one day It can run for a month without a BSOD and then all of a sudden it can have BSOD on one day My specs are OS windows ultimate bit OS HD SSD ocz agillity Motherboard P P PRO CPU core I k ghz GFX NVIDIA gforce gtx RAM corsair vengence ddr - x gb Please tell if some specs or data is missing hope you can make out any of my mumbojumbo

A:BSOD 4 times in one month

added to first post ---

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/177180-bsod-4-times-one-month.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I build my computer weeks ago and I started getting BSoD Reports are frequently something like quot Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP BCP BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product quot I've updated every driver that I could find I don't know if I'm missing any BSoD keep happening while playing a game watching a movie watching YouTube or Frequent old a in month Help! than PC BSoD less anything of the sort Sometimes ill BSoD in hours sometimes in hours My system specs are AMD Phenom II X Black Edition Deneb GHz G SKILL Ripjaws X Series GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR OCZ ModXStream Pro W BIOSTAR TA Help! Frequent BSoD in less than a month old PC U AM AMD MSI R Twin Frozr II OC Radeon HD GB -bit GDDR PCI Express x HDCP Western Digital Caviar Blue WD AAJS GB RPM MB Cache SATA Gb s quot Windows ultimate bit weeks old Thanks in advance for any help that I can get

A:Help! Frequent BSoD in less than a month old PC

I'm gonna step out on a limb here and guess you need a larger power supply. The graphic card requires a lot of power, I think the power supply is getting hot...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/200765-help-frequent-bsod-less-than-month-old-pc.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Lately a friend has been having constant BSoD's and I can't narrow down to what the culprit causing them may be I've attached log BSoD all Constant month dmp and BSoD Constant BSoD all month rars which contain everything related to the BSoD's Specs Code Summary Operating System MS Windows Ultimate -bit SP CPU Intel Core Quad Q GHz C Kentsfield nm Technology RAM GB DDR Motherboard Dell Inc CT Microprocessor Graphics E VL x Hz NVIDIA Quadro NVS Microsoft Corporation - WDDM nVidia Hard Drives GB Western Digital WDC WD AACS- ZUB ATA Device SATA C Optical Drives hp DVD-RAM GH L ATA Device DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device TSSTcorp DVD -RW TS-H B ATA Device Audio High Definition Audio Device Operating System MS Windows Ultimate -bit SP Computer type Tower Installation Date June Serial Number DG- YJR -X GV-V DCV-P K Windows Security Center User Account Control UAC Disabled Firewall Disabled Antivirus Disabled Windows Update AutoUpdate Download Automatically and Install at Set Scheduled time Schedule Frequency Every day Schedule Time am Windows Defender Windows Defender Disabled Environment Variables USERPROFILE C Users Mahya Bell SystemRoot C Windows User Variables TEMP C Users Mahya Bell AppData Local Temp TMP C Users Mahya Bell AppData Local Temp MOZ PLUGIN PATH C Program Files Tracker Software PDF Viewer Win Machine Variables ComSpec C Windows system cmd exe FP NO HOST CHECK NO OS Windows NT Path C Windows system C Windows C Windows System Wbem SYSTEMROOT System WindowsPowerShell v C Program Files x QuickTime QTSystem PATHEXT COM EXE BAT CMD VBS VBE JS JSE WSF WSH MSC PROCESSOR ARCHITECTURE AMD TEMP C Windows TEMP TMP C Windows TEMP USERNAME SYSTEM windir C Windows PSModulePath C Windows system WindowsPowerShell v Modules NUMBER OF PROCESSORS PROCESSOR LEVEL PROCESSOR IDENTIFIER Intel Family Model Stepping GenuineIntel PROCESSOR REVISION f b windows tracing logfile C BVTBin Tests installpackage csilogfile log windows tracing flags CLASSPATH C Program Files x QuickTime QTSystem QTJava zip QTJAVA C Program Files x QuickTime QTSystem QTJava zip Battery AC line Online Battery full time Unknown Battery Charge Unknown Battery State No Battery Amount of time remaining sec Unknown Power Profile Active power scheme Home Office Desk Hibernation Enabled Power Shutdown Enabled Power Suspend Enabled Turn Off Monitor after On AC Power Never Turn Off Monitor after On Battery Power Never Turn Off Hard Disk after On AC Power min Turn Off Hard Disk after On Battery Power min Suspend after On AC Power min Suspend after On Battery Power min Screen saver Enabled Uptime Current Session Current Time PM Current Uptime sec d h m s Last Boot Time PM Last ShutDown Time AM Uptime Statistics First Boot Time PM First Shutdown Time PM Total Uptime sec d h m s Total Downtime sec d h m s Longest Uptime sec d h m s Longest Downtime sec d h m s Total Reboots System Availability TimeZone TimeZone GMT - Hours Language English Country United States Currency Date Format M d yyyy Time Format h mm ss tt Scheduler PM GoogleUpdateTaskUserS- - - - - - - UA PM GoogleUpdateTaskUserS- - - - - - - Core PM AutoKMS SidebarExecute Process List audiodg exe Process ID avgcsrva exe Process ID User SYSTEM Domain NT AUTHORITY Path C Program Files x AVG AVG avgcsrva exe Memory Usage MB Peak Memory Usage MB avgcsrva exe Process ID User SYSTEM Domain NT AUTHORITY Path C Program Files x AVG AVG avgcsrva exe Memory Usage MB Peak Memory Usage MB avgemca exe Process ID User SYSTEM Domain NT AUTHORITY Path C Program Files x AVG AVG avgemca exe Memory Usage MB Peak Memory Usage MB avgfws exe Process ID User SYSTEM Domain NT AUTHORITY Path C Program Files x AVG AVG avgfws exe Memory Usage MB Peak Memory Usage MB avgidsagent exe Process ID User SYSTEM Domain NT AUTHORITY Path C Program Files x AVG AVG avgidsagent exe Memory Usage MB Peak Memory Usage MB avgnsa exe Process ID User SYSTEM Domain NT AUTHORITY Path C Program Files x AVG AVG avgnsa exe Memory Usage MB Peak Memory Usage MB avgrsa exe Process... Read more

A:Constant BSoD all month

You don't have all the necessary files attached. Please run the BSOD Dump & System File Collection app from the below link and upload the .rar file.
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Drivers
The following drivers need to be updated:

Code:
VSTBS26.SYS Thu Oct 16 11:54:06 2008
VSTCNXT6.SYS Thu Oct 16 11:52:22 2008
VSTDPV6.SYS Thu Oct 16 11:57:45 2008
e1e6232e.sys Sat Jun 06 05:08:41 2009
nvlddmkm.sys Fri May 15 06:48:07 2009
teamviewervpn.sys Thu Dec 13 20:22:09 2007
These drivers can be found by searching them in Google and then finding the associated software or driver. Finally, find the latest version of this driver or software and download and install it. Some of the drivers may also be found here (if the driver says 'Windows Update' simply make sure all Windows Updates are installed).

You should also update any other drivers you can think of including graphics, audio, chipset, SSD etc.
Software
You have AVG installed, is that correct? At least to test, uninstall it and install MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials) instead.
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
Hardware
Test your RAM using Memtest86+. Let it run until 6-8 passes have completed or errors have been found.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/239951-constant-bsod-all-month.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I have been miffed over a month in trying to figure wat is the problem but i am unable to find wat it is I got my video ram's and cpu all sent for rma but Month [SOLVED] a BSOD Over help. Plz all were returned as they were all fine I have all the latest drivers installed Its a new system with a new Vista Sp Bit install but i get these BSOD's at random times and its driving me nuts I ran memtest for day each for each ram on each slot but they passes memtest tried running without the video card same problem Tried reinstalling the os same prob have the latest drivers and bios Ran disk diag still no error Plz help most of the debug have ntkrnlmp exe as the one dat has caused it Most common ones r irql PFN list and Memory Management I have attached necessary files but the old dumps r missing but these new ones might [SOLVED] BSOD Over a Month Plz help. help wat i causing this

A:[SOLVED] BSOD Over a Month Plz help.

List all hardware specs, including power supply wattage and brand.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-over-a-month-plz-help-367903.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I started getting BSoD last night while playing some games I had the same issues this afternoon so I decided to remove my video drivers ran Driver Sweeper and reinstalled the latest drivers for my video card Reset the bios settings to month on old machine BSoD default same BSoD popped up tried BSoD on month old machine uninstalling the game I was playing and reinstalling and it BSoD on installation while the installation files are downloading It also had a seemingly random BSoD while idle KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLE - x e on tcpip sys for crashes and on pacer sys System Specs i - k OC'd to ghz Prime stable for hours Windows -bit OEM version on custom machine EVGA GTX x GB Corsair Vengeance Ram Asus P P MB Corsair W PSU Hardware age is approx days as is the Windows installation I am tempted to just wipe and reinstall but I am hoping that those who know more then I can point me in the right direction Thanks

A:BSoD on month old machine

The attached file has all the DMP from each crash since this issue first appeared, as well as the perform files.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/169683-bsod-month-old-machine.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Month old PC Windows bit BSOD help appreciated Hi Folks my PC has been running great for the last months however now whenever I try and launch a D game the PC will 64-bit, old PC BSOD 7 6-month Windows hit a BSOD within - minutes of launch So far I ve up to date with windows updates updated the BIOS to latest 6-month old PC Windows 7 64-bit, BSOD memtest ed the RAM - passed tried running with just one DIMM updated to the latest video drivers installed the latest direct X chkdsk ed - no problems I m out of ideas now so would really appreciate so help Included dxdiag and last minidumps Thank You -------- Summary ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Operating System Windows Professional -bit Build Service Pack win sp gdr - DirectX Motherboard CPU Type Intel Core i - K GHz Sandybridge-E Socket LGA Processor - OEM Motherboard Name Asus P X PRO Intel X Socket DDR System Memory Corsair Vengeance GB x GB DDR PC - C MHz DualQuad Channel Kit CMZ GX M A C PSU Corsair Enthusiast Series TX M High Performance W Plus Bronze Modular Power Supply CP- -UK Display Video Adapter - Gainward GeForce GTX Ti quot Phantom quot MB GDDR PCI-Express Monitor HP x LED Series Wide LCD Monitor NoDB CNC P Y Multimedia Audio Adapter High Definition Audio Controller NoDB Audio Adapter High Definition Audio Controller NoDB Storage IDE Controller Asmedia x SATA Controller SCSI RAID Controller Intel R C Series Chipset SATA AHCI Controller SCSI RAID Controller Marvell xx SATA G Controller OS HDD Crucial RealSSD M GB quot SATA Gbs Solid State Hard Drive CT M SSD Data HDD Samsung SpinPoint F TB SATA-II MB Cache - OEM HD SJ Blue Ray Drive Samsung SH-B LRSBP x BluRay ROM DVDRW DL amp RAM Lightscribe SATA-II Optical Drive Partitions C NTFS MB MB free D NTFS MB MB free Total Size GB GB free Input Keyboard HID Keyboard Device Keyboard HID Keyboard Device Mouse HID-compliant mouse Mouse HID-compliant mouse Network Network Adapter Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Network Adapter Intel R V Gigabit Network Connection Peripherals Printer Fax Printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer USB Controller Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller NoDB USB Controller Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller NoDB USB Device ASUS Bluetooth USB Device Generic USB Hub USB Device Generic USB Hub USB Device Generic USB Hub USB Device USB Composite Device USB Device USB Composite Device USB Device USB Input Device USB Device USB Input Device USB Device USB Input Device USB Device USB Input Device USB Device USB Root Hub USB Device USB Root Hub nbsp

A:6-month old PC Windows 7 64-bit, BSOD

No bug check string, and you should be running DX11. This is a problem with your Nvidia video driver. Do you have the latest?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/6-month-old-pc-windows-7-64-bit-bsod.181387/
Relevancy 49.45%

Bit : x64
Original : Same
Full retail version
1 month old hardware
Never reinstalled OS
CPU = AMD Black Edition - Processor - 1 x AMD Phenom II X2 550 / 3.1 GHz
Video Card = Radeon HD 5770 - PCI Express 2.0 x16 - 1 GB GDDR5
Motherboard = MSI 770-G45 - ATX - AMD 770 - Socket AM3 - UDMA133, SATA-300 (RAID)
Power Supply = OCZ StealthXStream- ATX12V 2.2/ EPS12V - 115/230 Volt - 600 Watts

Had this screen about 5 times, need to get rid off it, or else my PC is going back to the manufacturer

PLZ HELP!

A:Bsod - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - New PC 1 month old

I've now done an SFC scan, using CMD and typing sfc /scannow, though I don't think it'll be usefull

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-driver_irql_not_less_or_equal-new-pc-1-month-old-480385.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello i wonder what causes the problem i have uploaded all the dump files that caused my BSOD's I use Windows 7 ultimate OEM, the pc is around 4 months old and i have reinstalled the system once only

Relevancy 49.45%

I'm trying to create an Access query that compares invoices generated in May of 2002 to invoices generated in May of 2003 so we can see how much money we made compared to last year at this time.

I've tried datediff, dateserial, dateadd but can't seem to get it right. Can some kind soul give me a hand here?

A:Compare this month's sales to this month last year

I figured it out. Had to use "between". I was trying to just hone in on a particular month last year but I guess that was the lazy way out. Anyway, here's what I ended up with to compare May 02 to May 03:

Between DateSerial(Year(Date())-1,Month(Date())-1,1) And DateSerial(Year(Date())-1,Month(Date()),1)-1

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/compare-this-months-sales-to-this-month-last-year.136979/
Relevancy 49.45%

Anyway this is a brand new APU build I've only had the computer for a few days now anytime I try and play Dayz for STOP any while for period, playing BSOD long/short game 0xA0000001 example after a good amount of time it will just BSOD on me after a restart and lets say you try and launch the game again BSOD while playing any game for long/short period, STOP 0xA0000001 it will BSOD during the loading process If you try and run lets say two games at once it'll BSOD after a little while I have a strong feeling it's a heat issue with the stock heatsink and I have a evo coming Monday so I would hope that would be the cause but to make sure I rather ask some other people I know for a fact this stock heatsink isn't able to cool this chip because you can check Core Temp or Speecy and the chip is at around C which of course you panic and kind of lay off of it for a little bit a few days ago I actually believe it hit C before I shut the computer down That's way too hot so I do believe the majority of these BSOD are heat related but it could be heat and driver related possibly as well Anyway here are my computer specifications as well Motherboard GA-F A XM-D H Memory GB x GB CORSAIR Vengeance Mhz CPU AMD A - GFX Radeon D Hard drive GB Seagate RPM PSU OCZ Fatal ty W Currently chip temp with just the internet browser open is literally C I think these BSOD are heat related What do you think I am pretty certain lol I have included the ZIP of the dump files and such as stated per sticky thread

A:BSOD while playing any game for long/short period, STOP 0xA0000001

The dumps were caused by your APU graphics driver:
Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis

BugCheck A0000001, {5, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+23c5c )
A0000001 is unique to AMD graphics.

atikmdag.sys | Driver Reference Table

Code:
fffff880`074f7738 fffff880`0485cc5c atikmdag+0x23c5c
fffff880`074f7778 fffff880`04870f77 atikmdag+0x37f77
fffff880`074f7778 fffff880`04870f77 atikmdag+0x37f77
fffff880`074f77e0 fffff880`0485ee80 atikmdag+0x25e80
fffff880`074f77f8 fffff880`0486eb99 atikmdag+0x35b99
fffff880`074f7828 fffff880`048b9af7 atikmdag+0x80af7
fffff880`074f7868 fffff880`048b9c39 atikmdag+0x80c39
fffff880`074f78a8 fffff880`048b9cf4 atikmdag+0x80cf4
fffff880`074f79a8 fffff880`048b9e15 atikmdag+0x80e15
fffff880`074f79d0 fffff880`048b9c24 atikmdag+0x80c24
fffff880`074f79f8 fffff880`048c190b atikmdag+0x8890b
fffff880`074f7a18 fffff880`048c1736 atikmdag+0x88736
fffff880`074f7a48 fffff880`048b70e8 atikmdag+0x7e0e8
fffff880`074f7a78 fffff880`0485e7f6 atikmdag+0x257f6

Code:
fffff880`04839000 fffff880`053ac000 atikmdag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Fri Mar 29 05:27:04 2013 (5154FBF8)
CheckSum: 00B25604
ImageSize: 00B73000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
You're using revision number 13.4.

Uninstall the driver using AMD Catalyst Un-install Utility.
Then follow through with a pass of Driver Sweeper.Important!
When installing, do not install Catalyst Control Center !
Choose to install the Display Driver only.
Download and install revision number 13.1
Be sure to post back!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/300790-bsod-while-playing-any-game-long-short-period-stop-0xa0000001.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi this is my first time posting here in this forum because I am in desperate need of help on my computer My computer startup, shut power of after long shutdown random period off BSOD on gets at least ONCE BSOD every time I turn it on after a long period of shutdown It also sometimes randomly just shuts off or give me additional BSODs It has got to the BSOD after long period of shutdown on startup, random power shut off point that I can't even load to windows recently which lead me to reformat my computer I know the drivers here are not the latest ones I am trying to use only the drivers from the CDs that came with the hardwares because the last time I used all the latest ones it still caused BSODs I am not sure what other information I need to post up Please help with any advices possible very much appreciated Windows Ultimate x - fresh reformat ASUS M A TD Pro AMD Athlon II X Ghz Socket AM W Crucial GB DDR - PC MT JTF AZ- G H It's a x GB set but I'm just using once at the moment to filter out problems SAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon HD GB -bit GDDR Western Digital Caviar Black GB RPM SATA Antec Trupower W

A:BSOD after long period of shutdown on startup, random power shut off

Download and install the new version ofDriver Sweeper
Download the most recent software\driver for your ati AMD Graphics Drivers & Software
Uninstall ati software\driver,restart in safe mode,run driver sweeper,choose only AMD-Display andclean,restart in normal mode.
Install the new ati software\driver,restart.

Update DirectX

Read carefully the instructions and run http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/160729-
nvidia-amd-video-card-test-occt.html post here the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/202159-bsod-after-long-period-shutdown-startup-random-power-shut-off.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I keep randomly having BSOD on WIN 7 x64 when i left it on for long periods of time without using it. Sometimes though rarely, the whole OS will not respond to anything while i'm using and i have little choice but to use the reboot button. I have no idea what causes this issue. This has been happening since i got this computer roughly 1 year plus ago but i didn't really bothered till recently as it's getting more frequent. Was hoping someone can shed some light on to what is giving this issue to me.

System Summary
CPU : Intel Core i7 870 @ 2.93GHz
Memory : 8190 MB RAM
Graphics card : ATI Radeon HD 5970
Motherboard : ASUSTeK Computer INC P7P55D-E PRO (Bios ver 1602)
Sound Card : Creative SB X-fi
HDD : 1 TB sata 3 WDC WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 (Split into 2 partition)

A:Random BSOD when computer is left idling for prolong period of time

The crash is due to your Marvell controller drivers for your hard disk. The drivers appear to be corrupted.

First uninstall through Device Manager. Log in as an administrative user -> Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager -> Expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers -> Right click the Marvell device -> Click Uninstall (Do not hit OK after clicking Uninstall) -> Put a tick in the box to delete the driver software for this device -> Click OK -> Restart the computer if asked.

Download the latest drivers for the Marvell Controllers device: ASUS - Motherboards- ASUS P7P55D-E PRO -> Windows 7 64bit -> SATA ->

Quote: Originally Posted by ASUS - Motherboards

Marvell 9123/9120 Controller Driver V1.0.0.1042 for Windows 32/64bit XP & Windows 32/64bit Vista & 32/64bit Windows 7.(WHQL)

Install the Marvell 9123/9120 Controller Driver software.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/228042-random-bsod-when-computer-left-idling-prolong-period-time.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi there,
Around a month ago my screen started turning black at seemingly random times, but the power light on the tower stayed on. Recently, the screen has started turning to a BSoD after turning black. Details of the system are below, along with the requested files in the posting instructions.
System Spec:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Original OS
OEM
10 months old
OS not re-installed
6144 MB RAM
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50 GHz (4 CPUs)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 320

Thanks in advance for taking a look and/or helping me out here.

A:BSoD Problems, started around a month ago

Quote: Originally Posted by Stormchaser109

Hi there,
Around a month ago my screen started turning black at seemingly random times, but the power light on the tower stayed on. Recently, the screen has started turning to a BSoD after turning black. Details of the system are below, along with the requested files in the posting instructions.
System Spec:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Original OS
OEM
10 months old
OS not re-installed
6144 MB RAM
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50 GHz (4 CPUs)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 320

Thanks in advance for taking a look and/or helping me out here.

No DMP file included in upload try this method

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/166075-bsod-problems-started-around-month-ago.html
Relevancy 49.02%

So I came back from a one month vacation trip, and my computer BSODs at random times. Sometimes when I'm using chrome, sometimes when I'm playing a game, sometimes when I'm using skype. Starting a download, taking a coffee break, and coming back to a BSOD is pretty typical. Finally decided that I need some help.

Attached files has a few BSODs that were caused by driver verifier. The most recent BSOD was caused by driver verifier for sure, the others I don't remember.

Also, I turned on the BSOD dump file option on after this problem got bad, so there isn't any before those.

A:BSOD happens randomly after no computer use for one month

Various different bugcheck codes are there which may indicate many a things (plus a good lot of craps and bloatwares and installed there) but first of all you need to test your RAM modules for possible errors. How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

Let us know the result.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/342385-bsod-happens-randomly-after-no-computer-use-one-month.html
Relevancy 49.02%

While reading through the forums, I've updated all the
drivers which have been apparently been causing problems
with other similar systems however I still get the BSOD
error randomly.

I've attached the recent Mini dump caused when following
the instructions on running a driver check which caused
a BSOD.

Thank you so much for your help and if anything else is required
i'll get it done asap =)

System :
P7P55D Motherboard
Windows Vista Ultimate 64x SP2
OCZ DDR3 2X2GB DDR3-1600 PC3-12800
Intel quad core i5
750W Corsair Power Supply
ASUS Radeon 4870 Dk 750MHZ 1GB 3.6GHZ

A:BSOD on a 4 month old system ( Vista x64 SP2 )

The dumps would seem to point to the ATI video.
wWithout full info it is the best that can be offered at this time.

Please use this link and provide the additional info that it will generate.
http://www.vistax64.com/vista-hardwa...kmdag-sys.html

Additional Info
http://www.vistax64.com/vista-hardwa...kmdag-sys.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-a-4-month-old-system-vista-x64-sp2-454300.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I bought a new ASUS S500CA-CJ016H laptop before Christmas for the new school year, about 2 days ago I got my first BSOD, over the next 2 days it had become more and more common and is now doing it every few minutes.

I refreshed my laptop and the only program I have gotten since is Google Chrome and it still persists. If there's any other details you need let me know what and how to get them, not great with computers.

Thankyou in advance.

A:Constant BSOD on 1 month old laptop

Hi,

Please refer to the following and reply back accordingly with the required information - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 8.1, 8.0, 7 & Vista

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/constant-bsod-on-1-month-old-laptop-783737.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Over the last couple of days I have receieved BSODs in what Home-Build BSOD old on 1-month is far too short amount of time to not be worried As I do BSOD on 1-month old Home-Build not know much about error codes and such I figured I'd bring up my problem on a forum and hope somebody can help me My pc was built around month ago and has no had any problems during this time But still lately I receieved the dreaded BSODs while not doing anything particularly demanding One time I was just watching Friends and reading some things online and the last time it happened I just had music playing on it while I was playing on PS Here are the error codes from Windows report Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP FFFFFFFFC BCP FFFFF D CF BCP FFFFF BE BCP FFFFF BE ED OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users St phane AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml If you BSOD on 1-month old Home-Build need to to kow system specs they can be found on my profile and I have also included all dmp files in my minidump folder PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP thanks in advance

A:BSOD on 1-month old Home-Build

Quote: Originally Posted by steppan

Over the last couple of days I have receieved 3 BSODs in what is far too short amount of time to not be worried. As I do not know much about error codes and such, I figured I'd bring up my problem on a forum and hope somebody can help me.

My pc was built around 1month ago and has no had any problems during this time. But still, lately I receieved the dreaded BSODs while not doing anything particularly demanding. One time I was just watching Friends and reading some things online, and the last time it happened I just had music playing on it while I was playing on PS3.

Here are the error codes from Windows report:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF88003D43CF7
BCP3: FFFFF88008BE4668
BCP4: FFFFF88008BE3ED0
Product: 256_1
C:\Windows\Minidump\061511-25006-01.dmp
C:\Users\St?phane\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-48859-0.sysdata.xml

If you need to to kow system specs they can be found on my profile and I have also included all 3 .dmp files in my minidump folder.

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!!

thanks in advance

2 of 3 related to your video driver.

When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using Guru3D - Driver Sweeper
Phyxion.net - Driver Sweeper

When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/169329-bsod-1-month-old-home-build.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hey all first time caller. I am stumped running Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit on a Crucial SSD 240 Gb Drive with a few other drives. Getting overnight crashes around the same time the past 3 nights with BSOD code 7a I will attach mini dump . Have run CHKDSK which is clean and MEMX86 test which came back perfect! Thanks

TJ

Crash happening every night right around 3am for 4 nights straight.

A:BSOD a month into new build (PLEX?)

Bumping with update.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/357185-bsod-month-into-new-build-plex.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello! I just joined the forum.

I have been having this random BSOD problem for about the past week, and it's become very irritating. I'm so safe when it comes to viruses and stuff, and this computer is quite new. I have updated drivers and stuff, but nothing has resolved the problem. The only solution that seemed to work temporarily was disabling my overclock, but within days the BSODs started occurring again. I have attached the .zip file that contains the dumps and stuff.

The reason for the BSOD is almost always different. I mainly see something about bad memory management, and there are also ones like bad header and stuff.

Also, please give very clear step-by-step instructions in your replies. I am not very educated about this kind of thing.

Please help me before I go crazy.

A:BSOD on very nice, 2 month-old computer

Are you having both AVG and avast! installed?

Security App

Crashes indicate both your Antivirus being a possible cause. Remove them and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials to see if it provides more stability. Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase

Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes, both recommended from a strict BSOD perspective.

Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free

Information
DO NOT start the free trial of MalwareBytes. Deselect the option when prompted.

Overclocking

If you are overclocking any hardware, STOP. Reset any changed values back to default.
Please remove any overclocking software if you have them.

Please run these tests and report back the results

1. SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption - SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
2. Disk check for errors on the hard drive - Disk Check
3. Troubleshoot applications by a clean boot - Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
4. Memtest86+ paying close attention to part 3 - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
5. Hard drive test from HDD mfg website - Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

The below is for information purposes only. Contains relevant information from the blue screen analysis:

Code:
Debug session time: Sat Apr 27 04:20:24.303 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Yusra\SysnativeBSODApps\042613-39795-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.18113.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533
System Uptime: 0 days 0:05:33.146
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+6071 )
BugCheck 1A, {411, fffff68000119080, 4800, fffff68000000003}
BugCheck Info: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
Bugcheck code 0000001A
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000411, The subtype of the bugcheck.
Arg2: fffff68000119080
Arg3: 0000000000004800
Arg4: fffff68000000003
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_411
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1a_411_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_+6071
MaxSpeed: 3500
CurrentSpeed: 3500
BiosVersion = P1.90
BiosReleaseDate = 07/13/2012
SystemManufacturer = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
SystemProductName = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Debug session time: Sat Apr 27 02:56:21.746 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Yusra\SysnativeBSODApps\042613-31090-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 0:28:31.589
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiCaptureProtectionFromProto+1c )
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800032c6cec, fffff8800abc7e50, 0}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
Bugcheck code 0000003B
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff800032c6cec, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff8800abc7e50, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: mbam.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!MiCaptureProtectionFromProto+1c
MaxSpeed: 3500
CurrentSpeed: 3500
BiosVersion = P1.90
BiosReleaseDate = 07/13/2012
SystemManufacturer = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
SystemProductName = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Debug session time: Sat Apr 27 01:55:33.856 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Yusra\SysnativeBSODApps\042613-32947-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:13.589
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+a53 )
BugCheck 19, {3, fffff88006326790, fffff8800632e690, fffff8800632bd90}
BugCheck Info: BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)
Bugcheck code 00000019
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, the pool freelist is corrupt.
Arg2: fffff88006326790, the pool ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/287925-bsod-very-nice-2-month-old-computer.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Greetings I m getting BSOD's month.... Solved: Minidumps 13 in one really sick and tired of this Solved: 13 BSOD's in one month.... Minidumps Everytime I reinstall XP it doesn t go away The computer constantly crashes when being used and today it BSOD d without being used FIVE TIMES Solved: 13 BSOD's in one month.... Minidumps I don t know what s going on and I have no clue what I m doing within WinDBG They all point to memory corruptiong which I ran memtest and no errors as well as Avast modules one s quot hardware quot pool corruption I have a feeling it s a single device driver doing it but I don t know how to narrow it down Zipped archive of the minidumps attached hopefully Also will attach HiJack this so you know what programs I have Demortes Hijack this log ---------------------------------------------- Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files TortoiseSVN bin TSVNCache exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedhlp exe C Program Files VMware VMware Workstation vmware-tray exe C Program Files VMware VMware Workstation hqtray exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files PeerGuardian pg exe C Program Files Launchy Launchy exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe C Program Files Orbitdownloader orbitnet exe C Program Files Common Files Logishrd KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C Program Files GCALDaemon bin wrapper exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Orb Networks Orb bin OrbMediaService exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system java exe C Program Files TVersity Media Server MediaServer exe C Program Files Common Files VMware VMware Virtual Image Editing vmount exe C WINDOWS system vmnat exe C Program Files VMware VMware Workstation vmware-authd exe C WINDOWS system vmnetdhcp exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox Beta firefox exe C Program Files Debugging Tools for Windows windbg exe C Documents and Settings Owner Desktop HiJackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - Hosts DMPrint HP O - BHO btorbit com - B - B - -B F -F B EFC - C Program Files Orbitdownloader orbitcth dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run avast C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe O - HKLM Run Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer KHALMNPR EXE O - HKLM Run HP Software Update C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run Acronis Scheduler Service quot C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedhlp exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run vmwa... Read more

Relevancy 49.02%

Hi During the last month my computer has had around - BSOD out of the blue so to speak happened in May so I desperate to find a solution I have not been able to identify a single task program that triggers the problem - so I can't reproduce just sit down and wait randomly last different 8 Several over appearing month BSOD for it to happen again - very frustrating Sometimes it happens when i'm programming in Visual Studio other times when the system is idle and I'm working on my second pc I have a feeling that the NVIDIA Graphics is a part of the problem because upgrading the driver often causes af BSOD shortly after so i've downgraded to an earlier version The following drivers has been involved in the crashes in may according to my BSODviewer fltmgr sys ntfs sys ntoskrnl exe nvlddmkm sys But I really don't know how to proceed Thanks for reading this far hope someon can point me in the right direction - -- Nicholai NB There is also a build-in graphics card on the mootherboard Several different BSOD appearing randomly over last 8 month but i'm using the NVIDIA

A:Several different BSOD appearing randomly over last 8 month

Welcome to the forum knokkeldoomed,

The errors seem to be Hard drive related. But scattered so hard to say something for sure.

Code:
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Debug session time: Wed May 21 20:00:17.347 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:37:38.534
BugCheck 50, {fffffa809a57725c, 1, fffff880012149dc, 5}
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsDecrementCloseCounts+2c )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
Debug session time: Thu May 15 23:01:36.172 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 10:26:06.894
BugCheck 24, {1904fb, fffff88007943008, fffff88007942860, fffff88001250f00}
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsSnapshotScbInternal+160 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x24
Debug session time: Thu May 15 12:29:29.347 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:03:18.533
BugCheck 4E, {99, 62e822, 0, 62e8a2}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4c )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_99
PROCESS_NAME: devenv.exe
Built by: 7601.18247.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532
Debug session time: Sun May 4 17:28:37.673 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 17:49:45.469
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff800032a2128}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeReleaseSemaphore+38 )
PROCESS_NAME: psia.exe
Debug session time: Fri May 2 20:07:34.600 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 23:45:17.936
BugCheck A, {536b, d, 0, fffff800032e64a7}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiPageFault+260 )
Debug session time: Thu May 1 20:21:35.131 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 8:58:45.317
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80003275704, fffff8800c3826f0, 0}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiDeletePteList+1aa )
PROCESS_NAME: wbengine.exe
If you have an SSD, make sure the firmware is up to date.

Reduce items at start-up:Startup Programs - Change
Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Post a screenshot of your Hard Drive(s) using Crystal Disk Info software:CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World
Run a Hard Drive test:SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:Disk Check
Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

If that does no provide stability,

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes.*Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to ste... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/332268-several-different-bsod-appearing-randomly-over-last-8-month.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Tried sysrestore on this machine to a point a week before the BSoD started happening. Still experiencing issue. Random hangs and forced to restart.
? OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? Windows 8
? x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64bit ? What was original installed OS on system? Windows 8 64 bit
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM
? Age of system (hardware) purchased 03-05-2013
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? N/a

? CPU
? Video Card
? MotherBoard
? Power Supply - brand & wattage

-- Specs viewable at below URL
CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2152 Desktop PC - Newegg.com

? System Manufacturer CyberPowerPC
? Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) WN7-00166

A:BSoD - clock_watchdog_timeout on 2 month old system

Hello,

How are the temps of the PC. Install HWMonitor and post a screenshot of the program at idle and while under load.

I would also suggest using the following guideline and test the memory for several passes. Memory Diagnostics

Please take a look at the following thread and enable Driver Verifier using the following instructions.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ed-473665.html

Code:
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 9200.16551.amd64fre.win8_gdr.130306-1502
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff802`7341b000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff802`736e7b00
Debug session time: Thu May 2 23:14:37.750 2013 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:18:03.490
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 101, {31, 0, fffff880014cf180, 3}

Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (101)
An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in an
MP system within the allocated interval. This indicates that the specified
processor is hung and not processing interrupts.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000031, Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, 0.
Arg3: fffff880014cf180, The PRCB address of the hung processor.
Arg4: 0000000000000003, 0.

Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_4_PROC

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

CURRENT_IRQL: d

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`009a95d8 fffff802`735f4a7a : 00000000`00000101 00000000`00000031 00000000`00000000 fffff880`014cf180 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`009a95e0 fffff802`734b9594 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00010f4e fffff880`009a9760 fffff780`00000320 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x14539
fffff880`009a9660 fffff802`73b89eca : 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000001 00000000`3ee7c0b6 00000000`00022930 : nt!KeUpdateTime+0x2ec
fffff880`009a9840 fffff802`7346e57a : 00000002`85cf7ed1 00000000`46be637b fffff802`73bb3580 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpTimerClockInterrupt+0x86
fffff880`009a9870 fffff802`734d6722 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiInterruptDispatchNoLockNoEtw+0x1aa
fffff880`009a9a00 fffff802`734a0fed : 00000000`00000000 fffff880`009a9ce9 fffff6fc`40004308 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxFlushEntireTb+0xe2
fffff880`009a9a50 fffff802`734ed9ec : fffff802`736e8380 fffffa80`06be84d9 fffff880`009a9ce9 00000000`0019aeaf : nt!KeFlushMultipleRangeTb+0x46d
fffff880`009a9c50 fffff802`73447e45 : 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000003 : nt!MmZeroPageThread+0x6ea
fffff880`009a9d50 fffff802`734fc676 : fffff802`73713180 fffffa80`06d26280 fffff802`7376d880 fffffa80`06cf7940 : nt!PspSystemThre... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-clock_watchdog_timeout-on-2-month-old-system-694366.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I have been experiencing a crash or two every month, randomly, with frequency increasing recently. I can be doing anything, spreadsheet, surfing internet, video, or music, and the computer crashes.

Win 7 Home Premium x64 on my ~6 month old PC with original installation from OEM (HP).

A:Random BSOD on barely 6 month old pc

You have a Belkin Wireless G USB Network Adapter. Win7 doesn't like these devices, and with a Vista-era driver you can be sure that it's going to spit out BSOD's. Here's my rant about these devices:

Quote:
I do not recommend using wireless USB devices. Especially in Win7 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 - and using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have Win7 drivers - DO NOT use Vista drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

All of the BSOD's in the MSINFO32 file relate to USB, wifi, or directly to the wireless USB device. I'd be pretty sure that this device is the cause of your problems. And the memory dump analysis agrees with this. The driver for the device dates from 2008.

Please update to a later version of the driver that's Win7 compatible. If not available, then I'd suggest an in-the-case PCI/PCIe wireless card or a very long wire.

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs

- Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html
- Info on how to troubleshoot BSOD's (DRAFT): http://www.carrona.org/userbsod.html
- How I do it: http://www.carrona.org/howidoit.html

3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
Code:

amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
SRTSPX64.SYS Thu Mar 15 14:09:21 2012 (4F623051)
SYMDS64.SYS Mon May 16 18:15:03 2011 (4DD1A1E7)
SYMEFA64.SYS Tue Nov 22 19:49:28 2011 (4ECC4318)
Ironx64.SYS Mon Nov 14 21:00:53 2011 (4EC1C7D5)
ccSetx64.sys Fri Nov 04 18:05:25 2011 (4EB461A5)
ahcix64s.sys Sun Mar 20 18:42:58 2011 (4D8682F2)
BHDrvx64.sys Tue Mar 13 16:02:37 2012 (4F5FA7DD)
atikmpag.sys Tue May 31 21:19:13 2011 (4DE59391)
AtihdW76.sys Thu Mar 31 03:15:43 2011 (4D942A1F)
LHidFilt.Sys Fri Sep 02 02:23:09 2011 (4E60764D)
LMouFilt.Sys Fri Sep 02 02:23:15 2011 (4E607653)
athrxusb.sys Tue Jul 29 08:47:13 2008 (488F1151)
LEqdUsb.Sys Fri Sep 02 02:22:56 2011 (4E607640)
LHidEqd.Sys Fri Sep 02 02:22:59 2011 (4E607643)
SYMNETS.SYS Sat Nov 12 16:11:53 2011 (4EBEE119)
SYMEVENT64x86.SYS Mon Jan 23 13:57:54 2012 (4F1DADB2)
eeCtrl64.sys Fri Jan 20 18:39:48 2012 (4F19FB44)
EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys Fri Jan 20 18:39:49 2012 (4F19FB45)
IDSvia64.sys Fri Mar 09 16:57:02 2012 (4F5A7CAE)
tixhci.sys Thu Apr 21 15:15:07 2011 (4DB0823B)
usbfilter.sys Wed Dec 15 05:34:49 2010 (4D0899C9)
atikmdag.sys Tue May 31 21:51:01 2011 (4DE59B05)
Rt64win7.sys Thu Apr 21 14:15:33 2011 (4DB07445)
stwrt64.sys Fri Jun 10 03:41:46 2011 (4DF1CABA)
tihub3.sys Thu Apr 21 15:15:22 2011 (4DB0824A)
ENG64.SYS Wed Apr 25 05:29:25 2012 (4F97C3F5)
SRTSP64.SYS Thu Mar 15 14:09:13 2012 (4F623049)
EX64.SYS Wed Apr 25 05:27:28 2012 (4F97C380)
ENG64.SYS Fri Jul 29 09:17:51 2011 (4E32B2FF)
EX64.SYS Fri Jul 29 09:15:11 2011 (4E32B25F)
SRTSPX64.SYS Tue Nov 22 18:52:20 2011 (4ECC35B4)
IDSvia64.sys Tue Nov 22 15:23:23 2011 (4ECC04BB)
SRTSP64.SYS Tue Nov 22 18:52:13 2011 (4ECC35AD)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SRTSPX64.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SYMDS64.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SYMEFA64.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Ironx64.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ccSetx64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ahcix64s.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=BHDrvx64.sys
ht... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/231181-random-bsod-barely-6-month-old-pc.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I've been getting BSOD randomly for the past month. It happens anytime, while playing a game or even when the computer is idling.

Thinking that memory could be the issue, I've tried having the computer running on either stick but the problem still persist.

I've attached a zip of the minidumps. Any help is greatly appreciated.

TIA

A:Getting BSOD randomly for the past month

nafi,
Welcome to SevenForums.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/246855-getting-bsod-randomly-past-month.html