Windows Support Forum

BSOD while closing the PC or closing some games, CDD.dll error

Q: BSOD while closing the PC or closing some games, CDD.dll error

I need some help , sometimes when i try close the PC my screen gets error and it doesn't shut down, and when i start or close some games it gets me the BSOD error saying that there is a problem with cdd.dll Adress 972CB768 base at 872C0000 date stamp 4a5bd922

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD while closing the PC or closing some games, CDD.dll error

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD while closing the PC or closing some games, CDD.dll error

Quote: Originally Posted by leinchetzu

I need some help , sometimes when i try close the PC my screen gets error and it doesn't shut down, and when i start or close some games it gets me the BSOD error saying that there is a problem with cdd.dll Adress 972CB768 base at 872C0000 date stamp 4a5bd922

Obvious to anyone. You have three malware apps running live at the same time. You have Avast, Kaspersky, and AVG.

You need to remove them all and install Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST.

If you continue to crash even after removing them upload the DMP file as you have old drivers that need updating.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/200675-bsod-while-closing-pc-closing-some-games-cdd-dll-error.html
Relevancy 107.93%

So been having blue screen error for a few. I some times minimize games while there open like rust , dota 2 etc and 30% of the time i will get the blue screen with win32ks.sys error. The main problem is i have google chrome open in the background and i play games and has soon has ive has enough nd close the game 70% of the time i get the win32ks.sys error it says it has dumped the error into a dump file but it hasn't... I have done a BSOD which is attached. I think maybe its a memory problem .

My specs are
amd 8120 8 core cpu
8gb memory
gtx 580
1000w bequiet! power supply
2x 300gb hard drives

A:BSOD Closing games, error win32ks.sys

Welcome to the forum.

Please post this report:
Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334256-bsod-closing-games-error-win32ks-sys.html
Relevancy 99.76%

Hello everyone I'm having the issue noted above BSODs attribute the crash to either one of two files cdd dll most commonly and win k sys only once Screen turns jagged goes black and then BSOD but only when closing of Warcraft, World Chrome BSOD resizing/closing also when occasionally I've had this crashes happen to me only times in a whole week already World of BSOD when resizing/closing World of Warcraft, also when closing Chrome Warcraft crashes were all succesive BSOD when resizing/closing World of Warcraft, also when closing Chrome but after updating Catalyst drivers it never happened again PC was crash-free for or days thought it may have solved the issue and I could stop worrying about faulty hardware components but yesterday night closing Chrome it happened again I turned off Aero desktop after that just in case The problem is I can't find any Memory dump or minidump for those BSODs even though settings are on for that maybe MEMORY DMP is too large I have free Gb out of on my boot drive I changed it to minidumps just in case Oh also it was already set to overwrite so no idea what's going on Could not find them manually nor could SF Diagnostics tools which I just ran My rig is new only about months old and no hardware changes since The only components coming from my older PC are the boot HDD and graphics card The only thing that's happened is or power outages in December but BSODs started only last week If any hardware components are malfunctioning they are luckily under warranty but I need to determine if that's the case Only other strange thing is that when gathering my rig's data for this post Everest shows my Motherboard as quot Unknown quot I'll double check I installed all drivers Thanks in advance btw great tool that SF Diagnostics I'm no computer wizard but it's quite useful even for an amateur like me

A:BSOD when resizing/closing World of Warcraft, also when closing Chrome

Hi Haxiel.

The zip you uploaded does not contain any crash dump.

Follow it: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Go to Option Two, Point 2. Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, search the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Dont run any disc cleanup tool before you upload another zip.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/320966-bsod-when-resizing-closing-world-warcraft-also-when-closing-chrome.html
Relevancy 99.76%

Since a few weeks ago after I installed Windows 7 x64 I keep on getting random BSOD but not frequently (number of 3). First one I really didnt paid attention how it happen but the second one was after exiting a game of Counter Strike Global Offensive and entering teamspeak to talk after a few seconds BSOD. The last one i got i searched on the web how to find the error and i manage to get the file and the error state.

The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xfffff900c5844cf0, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff9600031c69d, 0x0000000000000000).

A:BSOD at random times when closing pc or closing browser/applications

Additional information is required.

1. Download the DM Log Collector application to your desktop by clicking the link below

DM Log Collector.exe

2. Run it by double-clicking the icon on your desktop, and follow the prompts.
3. Locate the .ZIP file that is created on your desktop, and upload it here in your next reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/347362-bsod-random-times-when-closing-pc-closing-browser-applications.html
Relevancy 96.32%

Hello all, recently my pc began locking up, not BSOD, but locking up. I decided it was time to clean it out, and did so. After cleaning out my pc and updating video drivers I began experiencing error 3B, and changed my GPU drivers again to a version one previous to the newest as I suspected the new drivers were the cause of my crashes. After doing this, I have been getting BSOD 50, which is confusing as that is a memory issue as far as I know.

I have the crash dumps available in the file.

I am skeptical that it is a memory issue, but I am sure you all will know more from the dump logs.

Relevancy 96.32%

hello I am new here and im not very familiar with how to post properly and im not very good at computers so can anyone please help me? ive read a thread telling me to get my "dump"? and upload it here. Im new to these forums things im not really sure if im doing it right so please bear with me. thank you.
edited: Ive also tried the sfc/scannow and im uploaded the cbs thing if it helps

A:BSOD when closing my games

Hello yowakokomadi, welcome to 7F.

Firstly can you update your Operating System to SErvice Pack 1 via Windows Updates. This will improve system stability.

Code:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Onto your logs you've received a STOP 0x00000050 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.
Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS.

Looking at your logs we see Avast! Self Protection Driver is causing issues.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {fffff900c21567a0, 0, fffff9600060dc51, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSP.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : cdd.dll ( cdd!CddBitmapHw::Release+31 )

Followup: MachineOwner

Code:
4: kd> lmvm aswSP
start end module name
fffff880`04915000 fffff880`04982000 aswSP T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: aswSP.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys
Image name: aswSP.sys
Timestamp: Mon May 05 09:11:11 2014 (5367479F)
CheckSum: 00075AAC
ImageSize: 0006D000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Either try to update the driver here or better still uninstall Avast and install MS Security Essentials and MalwareBytes. Be sure to uncheck the Enable Free Trial option in MalwareBytes.

Attachment 321052

Also uninstall Daemon Tools, a known cause of BSODs.

Attachment 321054

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools.
2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
3. Double click the executable to open it
4. Click the button shown below

Attachment 321053

If the button it is grayed out, as shown in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can just close the window.

Report back with the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334177-bsod-when-closing-my-games.html
Relevancy 96.32%

Hi! I had this problem about a month ago and I thought it was solved

I last played Dragon Age: Origins but when I close it (not only this particular game) when the desktop shows up I got a BSOD

The last problem was the cdd.dll and i replaced it with an uncorrupted one. But now it's at it again

Please analyze my dump for me if there are more problems than just this driver

thanks!

BTW thanks TimStitt for last time!
yeah it happened again

A:BSOD when closing games

[QUOTE=BlckThrn;528456]Hi! I had this problem a few months ago and I thought it was solved

I last played Dragon Age: Origins but when I close it (not only this particular game) when the desktop shows up I got a BSOD

The last problem was the cdd.dll and i replaced it with an uncorrupted one. But now it's at it again

Please analyze my dump for me if there are more problems than just this driver

thanks![/QUO

Hi and welcome

This crash was caused by cdd.dll.
I would
run a system file check.
type cmd in search>right click and run as admin>sfc /scannow
If you are overclocking STOP.
Ken J+

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\012510-16140-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*d:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16385.x86fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x83040000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x8317f570
Debug session time: Mon Jan 25 09:05:35.969 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:24:53.766
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, 830f32ca, b9c35a94, 0}

Probably caused by : cdd.dll ( cdd!CGuardMutex::Enter+d )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000008e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Some common problems are exception code 0x80000003. This means a hard
coded breakpoint or assertion was hit, but this system was booted
/NODEBUG. This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have
hardcoded breakpoints in retail code, but ...
If this happens, make sure a debugger gets connected, and the
system is booted /DEBUG. This will let us see why this breakpoint is
happening.
Arguments:
Arg1: c0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 830f32ca, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: b9c35a94, Trap Frame
Arg4: 00000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+1a
830f32ca f00fba3000 lock btr dword ptr [eax],0

TRAP_FRAME: b9c35a94 -- (.trap 0xffffffffb9c35a94)
ErrCode = 00000002
eax=00000000 ebx=8cf5d07e ecx=00000000 edx=00000001 esi=00000000 edi=85924940
eip=830f32ca esp=b9c35b08 ebp=b9c35b28 iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na po nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010282
nt!ExEn... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/58336-bsod-when-closing-games.html
Relevancy 96.32%

When I close out of some games my monitor goes black and I stop hearing audio but the PC keeps running. After I restart the PC I get this error.

A:BSOD After closing out of some games.

Hello, R34P3R. I will try to help you with this. First it is important for you to fill out your system specs in as much detail as possible including your PSU and CPU Cooler. We have to look up components often and Manufacturer and Model are necessary.
Please fill out your System Specs

Information
Your System Specs will help us to help you, and doing it in this manner will make them available to all helpers in every post and keep us from hunting for them. We ask that you fill them out in as much detail as possible including Desktop or Laptop, Model number if it is an OEM computer and all components with the Manufacturer and Model number if possible.

If you will go to your last post and click the 'System Specs' in the bottom left of the post, you will find a link to update your system specs. Please fill those out in as much detail as possible, making sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you would like to know what we would like, you can click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post to see mine. If you do not know what your components are, this will help you accomplish this task. System Info - See Your System Specs

I have looked at your dump files and they are all the same. Please install utilities which will let you know your GPU temps and CPU temps at all times and let me know what they are.
+ Also, any additional information you have that could help pinpoint this would be very helpful. Does it happen only in one game or while running certain apps?

The dump files list

Code:
BugCheck 116, {fffffa8013326010, fffff8800f96451c, ffffffffc000009a, 4}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+91951c )
Which of course is you graphics driver

Code:
VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa8013326010, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff8800f96451c, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: ffffffffc000009a, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000004, Optional internal context dependent data.
This lists what type failure it is. A TDR failure (Time Delay and Response) basically means your drivers crashed and did not recover in the time allotted by Windows. Therefore Windows assumes it is a video failure and basically shuts down.

Code:
nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`0f05b000 fffff880`0fd2f000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Sat Sep 13 14:59:50 2014 (5414A236)
CheckSum: 00C8E3A6
ImageSize: 00CD4000
This basically lists the driver you are running.

Please reinstall the latest WHQL driver using this method NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems. It should give you a clean install with nothing you don't use which can conflict with other drivers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/362771-bsod-after-closing-out-some-games.html
Relevancy 96.32%

Hi guys first post here I m having a problem with my graphics card It is on BSOD games GTX 275 closing an XFX triple X edition GTX and I am using it to power x quot monitors I have had the card for around a year without any noticeable problems However during the past weeks I have been GTX 275 BSOD on games closing getting BSOD on closing down of games or alt-tabbing during games The card doesn t BSOD any other time or crash during game play but whenever I close down a game or alt tab out of a game tried on CoD MW and The Sims It GTX 275 BSOD on games closing always blue screens I have upgraded and installed new drivers with no affect I have also ran Furmark stress test for minutes and other than getting a bit hot levelling at it ran fine without BSOD Anyone help me out on any idea what the problem is The stop code is always x b Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks nbsp

A:GTX 275 BSOD on games closing

0x3B are usually caused by faulty video drivers. When you updated your drivers did you first use something like Driver Sweeper to make sure all the old drivers were gone?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/gtx-275-bsod-on-games-closing.151634/
Relevancy 96.32%

I have started to get BSOD everytime I close down a game this is also annoying because it keeps removing my cache file.
I don't no much about the errors so I can't say

The PC is new and when I first got it alot of the drives where out of date so I went around updating them and this stopped alot of the BSOD but now every time I close a game it BSOD right away
CPU: Intel Core i3 CPU 540 @3.07GHz
Video: ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series
Wireless: Rakubj RT61 Turbo Wireless LAN Card
Mem: 4GB

Not sure if this upload is correct I tried to do what it said :)

Thank you
-Sam

A:BSOD when closing Games

I rushed and forgot a few things :)

? Windows 7 ? x86 ? Windows 7 ? OEM ? Age of system (hardware) 2 months ? Age of OS installation - 2 months ? CPU ? Video Card ? MotherBoard ASUS P7h55-MXL ? Power Supply - brand & wattage DONT KNOW SORRY :/ ? System Manufacturer CUSTOM

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-closing-games-580308.html
Relevancy 96.32%

As said in the title, my BSODs happen AFTER I close my games, this includes Minecraft, Battlefield: Bad company 2, sometimes Starcraft 2, and Elder Scrolls: Oblivion... I usually get a "3B" BCCode, but i have gotten both "3B" and "1E". I recently reinstalled Windows 7, via a partition on my HP for system recovery, but after installing all Important Windows updates, I played Minecraft for 30 minutes, closed, and got BSOD. Below are Perfmon report, and NT6 BSOD dmp's. I have updated my gfx card to the most recent display driver, via amd's website.

ANY help would be appreciated, this all started a little over a month ago, I only have one BSOD dmp, because of reinstalling Windows however. I'm running a 64 bit, Windows 7 Home Premium (OEM), 4GB of RAM, and have an AMD Athlon II x4 635 processor, 2.90 GHz. Oh and I have an HD Radeon 4650 with 1gig of VRAM.

A:BSOD when closing games.

Bump to front page ._. getting buried over here... if more information is needed, I might be able to scrounge up some information.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/153049-bsod-when-closing-games.html
Relevancy 96.32%

Hello, first time poster looking for help as I can't diagnose my issue after trying numerous things. Currently when I play a game the BSOD happens randomly, I can go a whole day without it, or it can happen frequently. It happens the most when I close or exit a game, then it'll kick to a blue screen.

I really appreciate what you guys do and I hope I followed all the instructions right on how to post my logs and stuff, here's the attachment and some basic system specs:

I have reinstalled to this computer numerous times.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad q9550 @ 2.83 ghz

GPU: Radeon HD 5770

Mem: 4 Gigs of Memory

Motherboard: p5n32-e sli nforce 680i chipset

A:BSOD Playing various games, closing games, no overheating.

Before we can even begin to find the underlying cause you need to update the following drivers. Especially asacpi.sys. Yours is from 2005

Code:
ASACPI.sys 3/27/2005 10:30:36 PM
Lycosa.sys 1/18/2008 4:51:42 AM
nvm62x64.sys 10/17/2008 5:01:06 PM
netr28x.sys 2/25/2009 11:02:09 PM
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
Driver Reference Table

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227012-bsod-playing-various-games-closing-games-no-overheating.html
Relevancy 95.46%

Please help me.. we want to discern whether this is the problem with the SSD or the Compatibility of the hardware we used.
--- Update

Just BSOD just as windows was starting up, I don't know what the problem is.. :/

A:BSOD after closing applications or games

Attachment 318310 New Dump after bsod right before windows startup.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/331857-bsod-after-closing-applications-games.html
Relevancy 95.46%

Hello everyone I'll try to and BSoD not games, during loading when sometimes closing give as much information as I can in BSoD sometimes when loading and closing games, not during the first post to make this as hopefully easy as possible Like the title says I get a BSoD occasionally when I try to start playing a game or when I try to close a game From what I can recall I have not had an actual BSoD while actively playing a game Additionally this only seems to happen with games I have on Steam although I may not be remembering perfectly Specifically speaking when I double click on a shortcut for a Steam game double click the name of a game in the Steam client X out of a game or properly exit from a game through a menu I get the BSoD Unfortunately I do not have all of the log files from my previous crashes only the most recent one from today From what I can remember they haven't all been the same dll error I commonly see win k like today but I have seen at least other exception errors previously The BSoDs are very sporadic Sometimes I can go several weeks without having one sometimes I have or more in a day I've had them happen from several different games on Steam now and even that isn't consistent Today it happened with Torchlight when I rebooted I tried loading the game again and did so without issue When I reformatted my computer several months ago I also had a few BSoD when installing games to my secondary hard drive through Steam as well as other methods other distribution clients CDs etc However I have not had that issue when recently installing new games and other programs to my secondary drive The only time I get BSoD errors is occasionally when opening and closing games as I described above I was using this same setup mostly for years without problems before now I was using all of the new hardware minus the second hard drive for about - months prior to my reformat and the BSoD issues and had no such problems In that time I have added a lot more software specifically games going from maybe GB of games to close to GBs There are four hardware changes additions I have made in that time that may be of concern I recently reconnected my printer which I had not used for a year and a half but otherwise used previously with no issues It is a Samsung ML- I upgraded my video card from a I believe nVidia GeForce GTX to a nVidia GeForce TI GTX I added more RAM to my system I previously had x GB sticks and I bought x GB sticks that I added to the system I don't recall the exact specs but when I ordered them I looked at my motherboard as well as the current RAM I had and made sure everything matched up voltage RAM speed etc Everything should be the same other than the capacity unless I messed up or missed something somewhere I added a second hard drive It's a SATA I believe and my motherboard doesn't support SATA directly but I read that it was compatible using an older SATA cable it just wouldn't get the SATA transfer speeds Each time I've had the BSoD issue I have gone online and looked for solutions I read a lot of people saying to run a stresstest on my video card like with Furmark to run MemTest I think it's called to run a chkdsk etc When I ran Furmark I let it run for minutes or so The temperature peaked at degrees Celsius I had no artifacts during the test I didn't crash no issues at all that I could tell I ran MemTest for about hours overnight while I slept In that time it completed passes and was working on the th No errors were found from that scan I ran chkdsk a few times on my primary HD and my secondary HD USB drive is not currently used There was not an instance where the primary drive was found to have any issues The secondary drive however and this is the drive containing my Steam installation as well as my games from Steam has had errors a few times which chkdsk said it fixed every time Off the top of my head that is all of the information I can provide right now Let me know if I missed something important or critica... Read more

A:BSoD sometimes when loading and closing games, not during

You are using a BLACKLISTED Lenovo key to activate your Windows.

22TKD-F8XX6-YG69F-9M66D-PMJBM

You will need to reformat and install a genuine copy of Windows.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284710-bsod-sometimes-when-loading-closing-games-not-during.html
Relevancy 94.6%

Whenever I exit full screen games, I get a BSOD. It happens every time.

I'm able to run full screen games perfectly fine. I just can't exit them without getting a BSOD. This issue has been going on for awhile. I've tolerated it but now I really want to fix it.

I'm running triple monitors at 2560x1440 each.

I have no other issues on my PC. No other crashes or performance issues. Only a consistent BSOD when exiting/closing full screen games.

Video Card: GTX Titan video card. <- latest drivers
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme

Relevancy 94.6%

Apologies for my poor english.

I've been having some BSOD and freezing issues starting somewhere around this month. There are some random older .dmp files here too but the ones that are the real problem are the ones created this month.

As i said in the title, these crashes usually happen after playing games. Most of the time it's a freeze, but sometimes it's a BSOD.

I have not made any hardware changes to my computer recently and it has been working fine before this.

Also, when the freezes happen my screen often looks corrupted with weird lines going horizontally across plus the current sounds going in a really fast loop.

Again, sorry for my poor formatting and english.

A:BSOD after closing games and random freezes

Hello and welcome KuiKuli I would suggest you do some simple scans such as these to start with to see if there is a problem with the fling system

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1538-sfc-scannow-command-system-file-checker.html
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/433-disk-check.html < if necessary include the /f and /r in the command line as per Option2
In the dump files there is this and it relates to some driver issue

Code:
FOLLOWUP_IP:
afd! ?? ::GFJBLGFE::`string'+2712
fffff880`0410cc5c 8b842478010000 mov eax,dword ptr [rsp+178h]
SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 3
SYMBOL_NAME: afd! ?? ::GFJBLGFE::`string'+2712
FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: afd
IMAGE_NAME: afd.sys
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 5388291c
IMAGE_VERSION: 6.1.7601.18489
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_afd!_??_::GFJBLGFE::_string_+2712
BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_afd!_??_::GFJBLGFE::_string_+2712
ANALYSIS_SOURCE: KM
FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:x64_0xd1_afd!_??_::gfjblgfe::_string_+2712
FAILURE_ID_HASH: {654229c0-be5c-565e-25ca-aa3752d80174}
So could you have a look in the Device Manager for any issues (yellow triangles).

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368652-bsod-after-closing-games-random-freezes.html
Relevancy 89.87%

https drive google com file d B ew usp sharing Hello sir My windows crashing everytime im playing games and that is happening with all games And i have a memory DMP file in google drive and i zipped it https drive google com file d B ew while BSOD with BSOD closing and without playing Games usp sharing Please help im just tired from that problem and nothing helped even after i installed the latest version of Games closing while playing with BSOD and without BSOD nvidia driver Im not over-clocking and also i already checked memory memtest and also there is no problem Also i have a minidump files https drive google com file d B ew usp sharing After i running Verifier and it is crashing again https drive google com file d B ew usp sharing https drive google com file d B ew usp sharing I have an Optimus Intel and NVIDIA and i updated both with intel driver utility update and Nvidia GeForce experience driver update but didnt solve my problem After that i also tried uninstalled and removed NVIDIA driver and physx completely and removed nvidia folder from program files and program data and removed all Nvidia reg keys with Ccleaner and make a clean new install of Nvidia driver from nvidia website and even that didnot solve my problem By the way My Games closing while playing with BSOD and without BSOD PC never have an overheat problem temperature from - Games closing while playing with BSOD and without BSOD C https drive google com file d B ew usp sharing I uninstalled Intel graphic driver and reinstalled clean install driver from Intel website Generic driver Intel R HD Graphics latest version but never solved my problem and continued to crash and have BSOD and here is the link for memory dump and minidump files https drive google com file d B ew usp sharing also this time there is another thing happened a new one in Nvidia driver properties in Device status This device cannot find enough resources that it can use code If you want to use this device you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system also that message was on Resouce settings too After that I readed that it is better to install OEM driver and i uninstalled Intel graphic driver and download that driver from Lenovo OEM driver Intel R HD Graphics and make a clean install and never solved crashing and BSOD Ok again i got a BSOD with a message saying a problem in memory management https drive google com file d B ew usp sharing Thanks in advance for help and precious time

A:Games closing while playing with BSOD and without BSOD

Please run the BSOD Posting instructions Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions upload them here.

Please fill out you system specs as detailed as possible

Information
Your System Specs will help us to help you, and doing it in this manner will make them available to all helpers in every post and keep us from hunting for them. We ask that you fill them out in as much detail as possible including Desktop or Laptop, Model number if it is an OEM computer and all components with the Manufacturer and Model number if possible.

If you will go to your last post and click the 'System Specs' in the bottom left of the post, you will find a link to update your system specs. Please fill those out in as much detail as possible, making sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you would like to know what we would like, you can click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post to see mine. If you do not know what your components are, this will help you accomplish this task. System Info - See Your System Specs

Also, if you are getting memory management BSODs, this will show you how to run memtest86+
Please Run Memtest86+

Information
Please download from this site only http://www.memtest.org/ in the middle of the page are the Download links, you can download the ISO.zip or the Auto USB Flash Drive installer.zip

Extract the Zip file. If you chose the ISO image, burn it to a CD using Windows Disk Image Burner or any Image burner you may have. If you downloaded the Auto USB installer, extract it, insert your USB 2.0 Flash Drive and take note of the drive letter. Run the installer, select the Flash Drive Letter, check the format box and press next. It will install memtest86+ to a flash drive. You can use either V4.20 or V5.01. Boot from your selected media. If you use V5.01 it will tell you to press certain buttons at the start, please press no buttons. The test will begin on it's own and continue to run until you stop it. It needs to run for 8 complete passes or until you receive an error. If you receive an error, stop the test. Even 1 error is a fail. Each pass tests a different part of the ram and each of the 10 tests in each pass tests something different. It takes a minimum of 8 passes to completely test the ram, more passes are better. It is quite a long test and will take several hours depending on how much ram you have. Due to the time length it is best to run overnight. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/363869-games-closing-while-playing-bsod-without-bsod.html
Relevancy 86.86%

Recently my machine has been taking a long time to close down. Usually I get impatient and switch it off manually, but yesterday I left the room to do something else, and when I got back I found the BSOD saying DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

Strangely I don't see any other problems, except that twice in the last week, when I logged on, my adapter was disabled - could this be a related problem? It's a Qualcomm Atheros 802.11 a/b/g/n DualBand Wireless Network Module.

I ran MalwareBytes, as suggested in someone's post, and it didn't report any problems.

Hope you guys can help!

TIA

A:BSOD error 0x0000009F while closing down

GFI Software Firewall NDIS IM Filter Miniport

Code:
fffff880`031bba18 fffff880`04e27670Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\SBFWIM.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SBFWIM.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SBFWIM.sys
SBFWIM+0x18670
It is GFI Languard 11. I would suggest you to uninstall it.

Also the WiFi driver needs to be updated. The Qualcomm Atheros 802.11 a/b/g/n Dualband Wireless Network Module

Code:
fffff880`031bcee0 fffff880`051c51e8Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
athrx+0x3911e8

Code:
Image name: athrx.sys
Timestamp: Thu Jun 14 13:53:09 2012 (4FD99F6D)
Get it from Driver Downloads | Qualcomm Atheros, Inc.

Let us know the result.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/343568-bsod-error-0x0000009f-while-closing-down.html
Relevancy 86.86%

Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Firefox Closing Ie7 Winfixer Ads And Non Startup Etc Stop Slow And Closing MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes F windows System Winfixer Ads Non Stop Ie7 Closing And Firefox Closing Slow Startup And Etc smss exeF windows system winlogon exeF windows system services exeF windows system lsass exeF windows system svchost exeF windows System svchost exeF Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exeF Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeF windows Explorer EXEF Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exeF Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exeF Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exeF windows Winfixer Ads Non Stop Ie7 Closing And Firefox Closing Slow Startup And Etc system spoolsv exeF Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exeF Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton GoBack GBPoll exeF windows System svchost exeF Program Files Common Winfixer Ads Non Stop Ie7 Closing And Firefox Closing Slow Startup And Etc Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEF Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exeF Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus IWP NPFMntor exeF PROGRA NORTON NORTON NPROTECT EXEF windows system nvsvc exeF PROGRA NORTON NORTON SPEEDD NOPDB EXEF Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeF Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton GoBack GBTray exeF Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Console NSCSRVCE EXEF windows system ctfmon exeC MiRCfullPro mirc exeF Program Files WinRAR WinRAR exeF Program Files iTunes iTunes exeF Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeF Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeF Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeF DOCUME Ahmed LOCALS Temp Rar EX HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - C E A- F - E-B E- B - F Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dllO - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - f program files google googletoolbar dllO - HKLM Run ccApp quot F Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - Startup Norton Disk Doctor lnk F Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton Utilities NDD EXEO - Startup Shortcut to NMain lnk F Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared NMain exeO - Global Startup Norton GoBack lnk F Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton GoBack GBTray exeO - Global Startup Norton System Doctor lnk F Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton Utilities SYSDOC EXEO - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res F PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra context menu item E amp xportar para o Microsoft Excel - res F PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - F Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - F Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - F PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLLO - Options group INTERNATIONAL International O - Trusted Zone http loginnet passport comO - DPF -C A- E-A -C C BBF Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool - http go microsoft com fwlink linkid O - DPF E A- D- EE - C-DC FA D FC MUWebControl Class - http update microsoft com microsoftupdat b O - SSODL WPDShServiceObj - AAA BA- A C- B - D - D DB - F windows system WPDShServiceObj dllO - Service Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - F Program Files Common Files Adobe Systems Shared Service Adobelmsvc exeO - Service Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - F Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exeO - Service Symantec Event Manager ccEvtMgr - Symantec Corporation - F Program Fil... Read more

A:Winfixer Ads Non Stop Ie7 Closing And Firefox Closing Slow Startup And Etc

well my problem started 2 nights ago when i was browsin the web then i gotten a popup from winantivirus PRO 2006 aking to install and stuff since then my internet explorer has had problems from closing BSOD's winlogon.exe crashing most stuff will not close such as ctfmon.exe in task man and IE7 closes everytime a popup happens abnd the same pop up comes up non stop closing IE7 fyi this is my dads pc and he will murder me i i dont get this fixed ive used 2 anti viruse scanners Kaspersky and norton both cant find the problem norton finds a downloader virus and a .cab file of the installer for winantivirus and .tmp files in the windows/temp folder
so please help me fix this
ty

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/65736/winfixer-ads-non-stop-ie7-closing-and-firefox-closing-slow-startup-and-etc/
Relevancy 86%

I have a Dell Laptop Inspiron Windows Home Premium bit OEM Full GB Memory Gb and Gb sticks On board video On board sound Intel Dual Core Processor After I removed an iPod from my laptop I error closing BSOD 0x0000007e after iTunes never had installed before I got the BSOD after I restarted the computer The message stated quot Windows failed to start a recent hardware or software change may be the cause quot BSOD after closing iTunes error 0x0000007e I have BSOD after closing iTunes error 0x0000007e tried startup repair from the OEM disc and have had no luck after or more tries I can boot into safe mode fine and connect to the internet It will not start normally The two options you get are start normally or launch startup repair and both of these fail when attempting It always shows the error code x e but some of the code in the parathensis change each time I boot the BSOD after closing iTunes error 0x0000007e computer This is all I know for now Attached is the copy of the dump file I tried to run the perfmon report and it fails each time I tried it times I tried Please if anyone can help Thanks in advance for your help

A:BSOD after closing iTunes error 0x0000007e

Easy enough your AVG is to blame.

I notice your AVG which is often at least a contributing cause of BSOD'S . Please remove and replace your AVG with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST

Download tools and utilities | AVG Worldwide

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/205632-bsod-after-closing-itunes-error-0x0000007e.html
Relevancy 86%

Hi! So I Restarted my PC and since skype was one of my "start UP" programs it launched and I tried closing it. Right after I pressed "quit skype" I got a bsod saying "Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area." So I rebooted my PC and it is running fine (as of now) I am just worried since this is a newly built pc. Please help! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:BSOD after closing skype error 0x00000050

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.20512 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\YUSRA\Downloads\papercut03\062413-14414-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c4f000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e8ce50
Debug session time: Tue Jun 25 08:01:20.296 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:40.982
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffffa8009c00000, 0, fffff880077b861e, 2}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ALSysIO64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ALSysIO64.sys

Probably caused by : ALSysIO64.sys ( ALSysIO64+361e )

---------

0: kd> lmvm ALSysIO64
start end module name
fffff880`077b5000 fffff880`077be000 ALSysIO64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: ALSysIO64.sys
Image path: \??\C:\Users\the\AppData\Local\Temp\ALSysIO64.sys
Image name: ALSysIO64.sys
Timestamp: Sun Jul 10 06:27:45 2011 (4E18F201)
CheckSum: 000069F7
ImageSize: 00009000
Remove Core Temp Software with Revo uninstaller free:

Revo Uninstaller
Download and install Revo Uninstaller free from here: Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Opt for "Advanced Mode" and uninstall the software (also delete the leftover registry entries).

Security App
Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes are recommended from a strict BSOD perspective. They do not cause blue screens on the system as other AV products do.

Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free

Information
Do not start the free trial of MalwareBytes, unselect that option when prompted.

Update and make full scans with both separately.

Virus check
Kaspersky TDSSKiller - How to remove malware belonging to the family Rootkit.Win32.TDSS (aka Tidserv, TDSServ, Alureon)

ESET online scanner - One-time virus scanner free with ESET online scanner

As well as Windows Defender Offline: How to Use Windows Defender Offline

Hard Drive/Storage

Post disk summary using CrystalDiskInfo software: CrystalDiskInfo Standard Edition
For how to upload a screenshot or file, read here
Make a hard drive test from the hard drive manufacturers website: Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

For errors on your Hard drive(s): How to Run Disk Check in Windows 7

SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption:

How to Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker
1. Click Start
2. In the search box, type Command Prompt
3. In the list that appears, right-click on cmd.exe and choose Run as administrator
4. In the command window that opens, type ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/295116-bsod-after-closing-skype-error-0x00000050.html
Relevancy 86%

Hello And to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum My name is Elise and I ll be glad to help you with your computer problems I will be working on your malware issues this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine Please note that whatever repairs we make are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer The cleaning process is not instant Logs can take some time to research so please be patient with me I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible and I will work hard to help see that happen Please reply using the Add Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen Do not start a new topic The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post Unfortunately if I do not hear back Outlook browser, closing, IE Yahoo Slow and closing from you within days I will be forced to close your topic If you still need help after I have closed your topic send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or Slow browser, IE closing, Outlook and Yahoo closing feel free to create a new one You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites Alternatively you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track Slow browser, IE closing, Outlook and Yahoo closing this Topic where you can choose email notifications The topics you are tracking are shown here -----------------------------------------------------------If you have since resolved the original problem you were having we would appreciate you letting us know If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine If you have not done so include a clear description of the problems you re having along with any steps you may have performed so far If you have already posted a log please do so again as your situation may have changed Use the Add Reply and add the new log to this thread We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine Please perform the following scan Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links Save it to your desktop DDS scrDDS pifDouble click on the DDS icon allow it to run A small box will open with an explaination about the tool No input is needed the scan is running Notepad will open with the results Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results Close the program window and delete the program from your desktop Please note You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run After downloading the tool disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection Run the scan enable your A V and reconnect to the internet Information on A V control HERE-------------------------------------------------------------In the meantime please do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problemIf you still need help please include the following in your next replyA detailed description of your problemsA new DDS log don t forget attach txt Thanks and again sorry for the delay

A:Slow browser, IE closing, Outlook and Yahoo closing

Hi Elise,
thank you. I ended up getting rid of PC Tools Internet Security and switching to AVG Basic Free. I think most of the major problems went away.
Yahoo has stayed up, Outlook has stayed up, browser seems to work quickly, facebook didn't have floating text and pictures anymore, was able to do some posting, sent some large emails. But, and not exactly sure, IE has frozen up, but not as often. The dds program you had me run this morning froze and I had to do a hard shut off, task mgr didn't respond and the weirdest thing of all, the clock stopped. Can't say I have ever seen that. So I am not sure what exactly is going on, if it really is malware or some setting is messed up. I wasn't able to run video on a site last night. Major improvement since I got rid of PC tools, but not quite right. Sorry, nontechie.

DDS (Ver_2011-06-12.02) - NTFSx86
Internet Explorer: 8.0.7601.17514 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_26
Run by Jean at 11:53:53 on 2011-06-23
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601.1.1252.1.1033.18.3062.2037 [GMT -6:00]
AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011 *Disabled/Updated* {5A2746B1-DEE9-F85A-FBCD-ADB11639C5F0}
SP: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011 *Disabled/Updated* {E146A755-F8D3-F7D4-C17D-96C36DBE8F4D}
SP: Windows Defender *Disabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
============== Running Processes ===============
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG10\avgchsvx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG10\avgrsx.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k RPCSS
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG10\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4Qlb.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Kodak\AiO\Center\ekdiscovery.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.57\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\QPCapSvc.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe
C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\EKIJ5000MUI.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\RichVideo.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\Syn... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/403841/slow-browser-ie-closing-outlook-and-yahoo-closing/
Relevancy 85.14%

Either getting a BSOD when I close Battlefield 4 or at random after I've been playing Battlefield 4.
Can you guys help me out?

A:BSOD closing or after playing Battlefield 4, error 0x00000050

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable!:-

MarvinBus64.sys Sat Sep 24 03:17:03 2005 (433470CF)
likely a part of Pinnacle Studio's Marvin Bus
Driver Reference Table - MarvinBus64.sys

FNETURPX.SYS Sat Oct 4 08:27:02 2008 (48E6D476)
FNet Turbo HDD USB Driver - Also part of AsRock XFastUSB package
Driver Reference Table - FNETURPX.SYS

hamachi.sys Thu Feb 19 16:36:41 2009 (499D3639)
LogMeIn Hamachi Virtual network interface driver
Driver Reference Table - hamachi.sys

mcdbus.sys Tue Feb 24 16:34:07 2009 (49A3CD1F)
MagicISO SCSI Host Controller driver
Driver Reference Table - mcdbus.sys

amdxata.sys Tue May 19 23:56:59 2009 (4A12F2EB)
AMD storage controller driver - usually from the Windows 7 DVD
Driver Reference Table - amdxata.sys

AsrAppCharger.sys Tue May 10 14:28:46 2011 (4DC8F73E)
ASRock App Charger Likely BSOD cause
Driver Reference Table - AsrAppCharger.sys

To update a Driver:

Quote:
Perform a clean install of a driver following: How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper

To uninstall a Software:

Quote:
Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling which allows leftover registry removal:Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Reduce items at start-up: Startup Programs - Change

Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

Scan with Kaspersky TDSSKiller:Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller

ESET online scanner: Free Online Virus Scanner | ESET

Run a System file check (SFC): SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive(s): Disk Check

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Keep us posted.

Code:
Built by: 7600.17017.amd64fre.win7_gdr.120503-2030
Debug session time: Mon Jan 20 23:07:45.826 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 8:57:37.763
BugCheck 50, {fffff900c39657a0, 0, fffff9600066dc51, 0}
Probably caused by : cdd.dll ( cdd+dc51 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: bf4.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sun Jan 19 08:02:50.265 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:39:14.576
BugCheck 50, {fffff900c078b030, 0, fffff960002d16dd, 0}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!SFMLOGICALSURFACE::OwnsSurfaceCleanup+2d )
PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sat Jan 18 07:41:08.830 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 12:45:18.141
BugCheck 50, {fffff900c499e030, 0, fffff960003416dd, 0}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!SFMLOGICALSURFACE::OwnsSurfaceCleanup+2d )
Debug session time: Fri Jan 17 18:54:44.277 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:31:38.588
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff960006b6cf9, fffff88006b090e0, 0}
Probably caused by : cdd.dll ( cdd+6cf9 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
Debug session time: Tue Jan 14 20:36:18.395 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 5:02:19.332
BugCheck 50, {fffff... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/319200-bsod-closing-after-playing-battlefield-4-error-0x00000050.html
Relevancy 84.28%

I am using Windows XP Professional Version 2002. When I close an open document in Word, it closes the whole program. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thank you.

Relevancy 84.28%

About weeks ago it was apparent that laptop was infected with antispyware XP My husband tried to solve it himself without waiting for me I m the problem solver in the house Anyway he purchased Shield Dekuxe which didn t seem to work He downloaded the trial version of StopZilla which found bad things and quarentined them Things were working fine Today things are not working again I can open IE and it will bring up virus, search IE closing, window closing Possible the home page google com but anything typed Possible virus, IE closing, search window closing in the search box or clicked on from the drop down list of frequently visited sites just closes IE I also cannot search The window will open but clicking on anything files folders documents etc immediately closes the window I also cannot find Windows Explorer Shield Deluxe is currently installed StopZilla is uninstalled We have Zone Alarm installed possibly I was doing online chat with Shield Deluxe to get it to work the internet aspect and they said to uninstall ZA as it would interfere with SD I removed ZA using add remove programs from the control panel yet when I restarted the computer ZA started up It is no longer listed in the add remove programs list However viewing All Programs from the start menu shows a folder for Zone Labs Since I can t find Windows Explorer and I can t search I can t find the folder to delete its contents Laptop is a Compaq Presario running Windows XP and currently cannot use the internet due to the above problem I am using laptop for the internet connection to solve these problems Thanks for any help you can offer nbsp

A:Possible virus, IE closing, search window closing

Here is my Hijack This log from yesterday:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 6:53:11 PM, on 11/15/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16735)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\PCSecurityShield\The Shield Deluxe 2008\avp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\runservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\PCSecurityShield\The Shield Deluxe 2008\avp.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cidaemon.exe
F:\Anti Virus\HJTInstall.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Windows Internet Explorer provided by Yahoo!
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = ;127.0.0.1
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn5\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - rsion - (no file)
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn5\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn5\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar4.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AllDial High Speed - {8B79EE88-E62D-4AA8-B530-CC357BA112B7} - C:\Program Files\AllDial High Speed\Toolband.dll (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVP] "C:\Program Files\PCSecurityShield\The Shield Deluxe 2008\avp.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [[system]] C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\services.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [brastk] C:\WINDOWS\system32\brastk.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [[system]] C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\services.exe (User 'Default user')
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Google Search - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmsearch.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Backward Links - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmbacklinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Cached Snapshot of Page - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmcache.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Similar Pages - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmsimilar.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Translate into English - res://c:\prog... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/possible-virus-ie-closing-search-window-closing.769451/
Relevancy 84.28%

My PC has been running fine for months up until recently whenever I close the Chrome browser it BSODs Well it used to BSOD now it just throws up multicoloured lines across the screen and then reboots the system I downloaded BlueScreenView and it shows the bug check codes are x b or x caused by drivers win k sys usbohci sys ntoskrnl exe ohci sys and hidusb sys It's strange that this has suddenly started happening as nothing has changed It also only 0x0000003b error when BSOD/Multicolour Freeze 50 closing Chrome, & appears to be chrome that causes this error My computer spec is Mobo Asus m a gtd pro CPU AMD X t Black Edition RAM x gb Corsair XMS GPU ATI Radeon HDD gb Kingston HyperX SSD This has windows on it TB Hitachi Hard drive I've read through various threads that have been problems related to Chrome and all seem to point to Memory issues however I've ran memtest and the windows memory diagnostic tool and it said everything was fine I've also done check disks on BSOD/Multicolour Freeze when closing Chrome, error 0x0000003b & 50 both hard drives Any advice will be much appreciated

A:BSOD/Multicolour Freeze when closing Chrome, error 0x0000003b & 50

Hi There,

I'm not getting any specific drivers jumping out at me,

The bugcheck 50 is usually a Memory issue, did you run Memtest86+ for 8 passes?

Information
MemTest86+

Run a minimum of 8 passes, preferably overnight, or until errors occur using MemTest86+.

Use this tutorial to help you use MemTest86+:
RAM - Test with MemTest86+

I did notice you don't have SP1 installed,

Code:
Host Name: MITCHELL-PC
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
OS Version: 6.1.7600 N/A Build 7600
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
You should install SP1 and the other 50+ updates you are missing.

We can follow up after you get fully updated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337139-bsod-multicolour-freeze-when-closing-chrome-error-0x0000003b-50-a.html
Relevancy 82.56%

Operating System: Windows Millennium Edition [Me]
Processor: 600 MHz AMD Athlon
Memory: 256 MB
While playing games, (Age of empires, Sims, Mall Tycoon etc.) the game will suddenly close. Computer does not crash, game just closes. I have scanned hard disk for problems and viruses. Norton is up to date. I have the driver disks for the cards. I have updated the drivers on the web to try and fix this problem. Have looked in device manager and system information for conflicts. I cannot figure out this problem. Have even installed Windows 98 SE to see if ME was the problem. Computer is fine when using all other programs (Microsoft Word, Photoshop etc.). Games close after about 10 min. of play. What could be causing this? Hardware or software? Thank you for any help. Paul

A:Closing Games

Paul
Many of the current games on the market incorporate the latest and greatest technologies and sometimes overtax some of the slightly older systems they are running on. Your Video and audio components and drivers must be up to it as well as having current DirectX controls. There are workarounds and updates available for most problems. Here is a thread where we explored what may be happening to the Sims game. All the rest you listed probably follow the same rules.
Note: Being an AMD you may be encountering Heat problems since you are pushing the processer, however that may not be the case since you are able to function after being dumped back to desktop. A good test for heat would be removing the side panel and have a desk fan blow air into the inside of your tower. then see if the problem happens.
Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
Dave

http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77911&highlight=Sims

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/closing-games.84436/
Relevancy 81.7%

I have installed some games and when it comes time to play the game, it shuts down and I am staring at my desktop again. What's wrong here?

A:Installed games keep closing out on me

Hi

Many possibilites. Does your system meet requirements for the games? Do you have the latest audio and video drivers? Which games?

Can you provide us some information about your system and version of Windows?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/installed-games-keep-closing-out-on-me.367467/
Relevancy 81.7%

Hi guys My problem is whenever I load up d applications they run for a little while and then they just close The computer doesnt freeze or give an error message or anything with the exception of ut k which gives the errormessage below the program just Games closing... randomly closes and goes to desktop UT k error message UT Build UT Build - - OS Windows Build CPU AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor MHz with MB RAM Video RADEON PRO General protection fault History KAddBSPTriangles lt - AddBSP lt - KTriListQuery lt - KTriListGenerator lt - KBoxTriangleListIntersect lt - Intersect Function lt - Types lt - type type lt - KIntersect lt - KAggregateGenericIntersect lt - Intersect Function lt - Types lt - type type Games randomly closing... lt - KIntersect lt - KIntersectEach lt - KHandleCollisions lt - KUpdateContacts lt - KTickLevelKarma lt - TickAllActors lt - ULevel Tick lt - NetMode lt - TickLevel lt - UGameEngine Tick lt - Level Robot Factory lt - UpdateWorld lt - MainLoop lt - FMallocWindows Free lt - FMallocWindows Realloc lt - F C FArray lt - FArray Realloc lt - lt - FMallocWindows Free I have been having this problem for a while now When it first started happening it would happen an hour or two after I would start playing so I was never really concerned with it Since then the time has gotten shorter and shorter and now its at like minutes or less before the game closes It sounded a lot like a virus to me Here are afew things I have tried to fix the problem Updated all my drivers Patched all the games I was playing Tried d d games as well as openGL games Ran stinger exe from mcafree found nothing Ran adaware didnt help REFORMATTED HARD DRIVE AND REINSTALLED WINDOWS Tried using omega drivers I have also read this post http forums techguy org t html I was pretty certain that doing a fresh install of windows would help but it didnt do a thing Previous to installing windows I figured it was a virus but not anymore Is there anyone out there that can help me This is such a broad problem its impossible to get tech support for it from anywhere else Anyways any help would be greatly GREATLY appreciated Here are my system specs AMD athlon XP ASUS a N X PCB motherboard Radeon pro graphics card Creative soundblaster audigy sound card Gb Western Digital Hard drive Gb RAM mhz dual channel watt enermax PSU optical drives etc blah blah nbsp

Relevancy 81.7%

All of my games are crashing and I want to know whether it s because of my video card or my RAM I ran a memtest and the ram had many errors Closing DirectX Games All However my video card is All DirectX Games Closing old GeForce MX Computer specs ------------------------------------------------------- gigahertz AMD Athlon XP kilobyte primary memory cache kilobyte secondary memory cache Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity Gigabytes Hard All DirectX Games Closing Drive Free Space AXV CD DVD-ROM SCSI CdRom Device CD-ROM drive IOMEGA ZIPCDINT CD-ROM drive JLMS XJ-HD S CD-ROM drive quot format removeable media Floppy drive WDC WD BB- DKA Hard drive GB -- drive s n WD-WCAHL rev W SMART Status Healthy Board ASUSTeK Computer INC A V X-X REV xx Bus Clock megahertz BIOS Award Software Inc ASUS A V X-X ACPI BIOS Revision Megabytes Installed Memory Slot DDR is Empty Slot DDR has MB Slot DDR is Empty nVidia WDM A V Crossbar nVidia WDM TVAudio Crossbar nVidia WDM TVTuner nVidia WDM Video Capture universal SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio Standard Game Port ------------------------------------------------ Any idea on how to fix this if possible Thanks nbsp

A:All DirectX Games Closing

Most likely RAM, but just for fun move your RAM to slot 1, this is usually best (Some MOBOs don't care, others go nuts when RAM is when weird slots)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/all-directx-games-closing.388169/
Relevancy 81.7%

Hey, i just put my pc together and it worked first time, no problems.
Now applications i open, close after around 5 mins or so.
Any game i open, World of Warcraft, Prey, Oblivion even things liek eJay just close randomly.
Nothing else is effected, its as if i accidently press alt+r4 or something (which i dont )
So yeah, guess its a problem with hardware? Sayin as it was fine before i upgraded it.

Relevancy 80.84%

Hey These past Restarting, Games. Closing Freezing, few days my Computer has been acting strange Every now and then my computer Freezes and the mouse can't move which is sometimes followed Freezing, Restarting, Closing Games. by a restart Also when I'm playing a Game It will freeze or close and I'll have to restart the PC by holding the on off button This might be because I installed some software that Makes XP look like Vista by changing the system files that make XP look how it is I installed it in safe mode like It said and I had gotten some diagonal lines across the sreen which is followed by a restart I've uninstalled that Software Done a System restore and I get those Problems Freezing Crashing I think it is linked to my Graphics Card because I had to run Windows in safe mode Uninstall the drivers and install them again It helps for a while then Windows does the same Freezing thing Specs CPU Intel Pentium ghz Northwood Overclocked to ghz Graphics nVidia gs AGP Motherboard Asrock P I G Ram gb mhz PC Please help Its doing my head in I only wanna play games

Relevancy 80.84%

I have recently been getting random pop-up ads in Internet Explorer sometimes hear random voices saying I have won a prize and also have games closing to desktop but still running I have done the usual virus scan spyware scans and have run Malwarebytes scans These have shown a few files that I have removed but the problem persists My Random closing desktop to pop-ups games and operating system is Windows XP and have both Firefox and Internet Explorer installed Here is my hijackthis log Any help would be appreciated Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Random pop-ups and games closing to desktop Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Random pop-ups and games closing to desktop Files Intel Intel Random pop-ups and games closing to desktop Matrix Storage Manager iaantmon exe C Program Files Maxtor Sync SyncServices exe C Nexon Mabinogi npkcmsvc exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C Program Files Canon CAL CALMAIN exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaanotif exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A PIFSvc exe C Program Files Maxtor OneTouch Status maxmenumgr exe C Program Files Logitech MouseWare system em exec exe C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C WINDOWS system R T exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http www dell me com myway R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhost local O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO IEVkbdBHO - AB -E D - F -A A - FA CCA C - C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus ievkbd dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - HKLM Run IAAnotif C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaanotif exe O - HKLM Run dla C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe O - HKLM Run DLBUCATS rundll C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X DLBUtime dll email protected O - HKLM Run Logitech Utility Logi MwX Exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run Symantec PIF AlertEng quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A PIFSvc exe quot a m quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A AlertEng dll quot O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run mxomssmenu quot C Program Files Maxtor OneTouch Status maxmenumgr exe quot O - HKLM Run Kernel... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/random-pop-ups-and-games-closing-to-desktop.772335/
Relevancy 80.84%

I have come across an issue dealing with several games (Hellgate: London, Dungeon Runner, R.Y.L., etc. etc.) where from the launch window the game doesn't run. For example ill try to play Hellgate and open the launch window then click on the multiplayer tab only for the window to close. No process starts and stay idle in the Task Manager. No other windows open after the launcher. It just closes and doesn't give an error. My computer is up to date with all its drivers and Direct X.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/games-closing-after-launch-window.724609/
Relevancy 80.84%

ok so whenever install a game on my laptop (spiderman 3 worms armageddon etc.) whenever it goes to open thos message always pops up "this game is not working and needs to be closed." i meet the requirements for the game and i dont know what to do can someone help?

A:Games not working, closing automatically.

Originally Posted by martinisconfused

ok so whenever install a game on my laptop (spiderman 3 worms armageddon etc.) whenever it goes to open thos message always pops up "this game is not working and needs to be closed." i meet the requirements for the game and i dont know what to do can someone help?

Hi Martin,

Have you installed the latest patches available for all your games?

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/175923-games-not-working-closing-automatically.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Hello, Didn't know where else to put this, but anyway when playing yahoo games once getting into the game room there are a couple windows open behind, and once quitting the room, you are back at the rooms window. There is where I am having the problem - it will not close without using task manager. Does anyone know why and how to fix this? I'm using XP and I'm not quite sure whether java has anything to do with this, the browser IE6 or XP2 or something else. It never happens anywhere else except on yahoo games, but I really don't play any other games.

Thanks for any ideas.

Relevancy 80.84%

Thanks guys for your cooperation in advance, for it's highly appreciated.
To start things off let me give you guys some specifications of my laptop:

Manufacturer- Hewlett Packard
Model: HP Pavilion dv6700 Notebook PC
Processor: AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60 Ghz: 2.00
Ram: 2.00 GB
32 bit operating system

Vista home Premium

Now the problem:

Everytime I open a game the game freezes for about 10-30 seconds, and then begins to load.. This also happens when closing takes about ten to thirty seconds, and then finally closes...
This happens with every single game I had.. This didn't happen in the beginning but started about three to four months ago.. I searched for other threads in different forums, but I couldn't find anything similar to my problem...

Please, don't hesitate to reply

Yours Truly,
Andrew

A:Freezing when opening and closing games

Hello Andrew.

Are these high performance games or smaller ones? You don't have a ton of RAM, and your CPU is not extremely powerful. Does this happen with movies? Anything else?

You could also try a defrag and registry defrag.

~Lordbob

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/218781-freezing-when-opening-closing-games.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Recently my PC has begun to crash to a solid colour screen after closing or sometimes even alt-tabbing out of a game The colours are varied from washed out grey to purple to green and requires the PC to be fully restarted The problem is inconsistent and can happen whether I ve played for five minutes or two hours and sometimes screen upon PC to colour solid closing crashes games? doesn t happen at all It s happened on all the games I play frequently enough for it to occur such as Battlefield Saints Row IV Dark Souls and Amnesia A Machine for Pigs It seems to only do this when it comes to gaming as other intensive applications such as video editing software and PC crashes to solid colour screen upon closing games? rendering run just fine I ve also checked temps and they seem fine My GPU never goes above Celsius or so when idle and never above - ingame The CPU temps are also reasonable with - being my idle and about whenever I m ingame I ve updated all my drivers as well My system spec is as follows - Intel i GB of Kingston HyperX RAM EVGA GTX SC GB TB Western Digital Black Hard Drive Corsair TX w v Fractal Define R Case with standard fans I appreciate any and all help Thanks nbsp

A:PC crashes to solid colour screen upon closing games?

Hi and welcome to TSG.

I am assuming this is a self / custom build based on your listed specs?
What is the exact make, model and revision number of the motherboard?

Can you provide a DXDiag report? Copy and paste the entire report into a reply here.

What software are you using to check your temps?

You have a good PSU in there but worth checking the output voltages, even good manufacturers sometimes have bad units slip through the net. I use HWMonitor as a guage in Windows (its free), if you can provide a screenshot of HWMonitor with your system idle at the desktop, then leaving HWMonitor running run a game for a couple of minutes then exit (if we are lucky it wont crash) so we can get another screenshot. Then post the two screenshots in a reply here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pc-crashes-to-solid-colour-screen-upon-closing-games.1108096/
Relevancy 79.12%

I seem to be having another problem I can randomly games Jumps, closing problems downloading, and not download many things for some reason I tried to Jumps, problems downloading, and games closing randomly get combofix back to see if that would work but for some reason I can not open the page to reinstall it Also while having mozilla and Warcraft open for a small period of time it closes automatically Whenever Warcraft closes a window pops up and says a fatal error has occured This only occurs after I have entered a game online Whenever mozilla closes a window pops up saying that it crashed Also when trying to search google I get sent to other sites Here is my hijack this Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS Jumps, problems downloading, and games closing randomly System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files CA eTrust Internet Security Suite eTrust EZ Antivirus ISafe exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files CA eTrust Internet Jumps, problems downloading, and games closing randomly Security Suite eTrust EZ Antivirus VetMsg exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C Program Files Logitech iTouch iTouch exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files CA eTrust Internet Security Suite eTrust EZ Antivirus CAVRID exe C WINDOWS system ICO EXE C Program Files CA eTrust Internet Security Suite cctray cctray exe C Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint ipoint exe C Program Files QuickTime QTTask exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS system FSRremoS EXE C Program Files Windows Live Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C Program Files Logitech Desktop Messenger Program LogitechDesktopMessenger exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Belkin USB F D Wireless Utility Belkinwcui exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SpybotSD exe C Program Files CA eTrust Internet Security Suite ccprovsp exe C Program Files CA eTrust Internet Security Suite eTrust EZ Antivirus caavGUIScan exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sb msgr http www yahoo com ext search search html R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhost O - BHO no name - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - no file O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO AskBar BHO - f d - - d - c -aa e ed - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO ST - EDE -C B - E- - BF AF E - C Program Files MSN Apps ST en-xu stma... Read more

Relevancy 78.26%

Hello. Recently I've had many computer crashes with various error messages. I've made sure that crash dumps are enabled but haven't received any for any of the crashes. The crashes have happened while playing games sometimes and other times after closing games. I've run memtest for many passes multiple times, I've also tried re-seating my RAM but those didn't seem to work. I can't find any drivers that are out of date either. I've checked the event viewer and there hasn't been anything that seemed useful in there. I'll attach some of those files and pictures of some of the bluescreens. Thanks in advance.

A:Multiple blue screens when playing / after closing games. No minidumps

I forgot to mention that it would be best if I could find a solution before the 30th.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245963-multiple-blue-screens-when-playing-after-closing-games-no-minidumps.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Everytime I close the lid of my laptop, it usually takes 3 - 10 seconds to enter sleep mode

but recently, it takes over several minutes to shutdown, and when it finally does, it actually switches off.

upon restarting, i recieve a message saying that the error was due to a bluescreen etc etc a dump has been made etc

not sure what is causing it...

--------

If i receive the error again which i most likely will if i close my lid, i'll post the message here if that's useful, other than that, I have followed the instructions and uploaded a .rar file using the diagnostic tool.

A:BSOD upon closing lid

Hi danielca .... can you enable Driver Verifier and then put the computer to sleep again?

We want/need to see the crash dump with Driver verifier enabled.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/302300-bsod-upon-closing-lid.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I have been constantly been getting BSOD in the past few days every time I close my laptop and open it back up. It sputters and eventually conks out and gives the dreaded BSOD. I have a Dell D630 and there have been 3 separate results revealed and I have listed them below. I would be greatly appreciative for someone to help me solve this problem.

Technical information:

1) [*** STOP: 0x00000116 (0x880A4510, 0x8E419F20, 0x00000000, 0x0000000D)

*** igdkmd32.sys - Address 8E419F20 base at 8E408000, DateStamp 4aba7471]

2) [*** STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x986456AA, 0x8EFEC590, 0x00000000)

*** win32k.sys - Address 986456AA base at 98600000, DateStamp 51aeaad0]

3) [***STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x884F238B, 0xB711EF10, 0x00000000)

*** CLFS.SYS - Address 884F238B base at 884DA000, DateStamp 4a5bbf0e]

A:BSOD when closing lid!!!

Hi,

Please refer to the following and reply accordingly: http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-closing-lid-702509.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting about this but this issues has been going on for some time now. It usually happens every few days please help. Dont know what else to say

A:BSOD After closing Cs:go

Is the issue already solved?

If not, please unmark it and continue with troubleshooting.

The first troubleshooting step would be to install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats including BSODs.

Code:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack and Update Center - Microsoft Windows

Report us for any further BSOD after installing Service pack 1.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/375132-bsod-after-closing-cs-go.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi all,

I'm getting a BSOD every time I close 3ds Max. Memory dump says nvlddmkm.sys. I did a complete uninstall and install of 372.54 graphics driver. Disabled Nvidia streaming service which I have read can cause problems. Neither helped. I'll try running memory and GPU tests later.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/61388-bsod-after-closing-3ds-max.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi everyone

Recently (last few months) when I play a ConquerOnline, whenever I log out of it the BSOD gets me.

Some details:ConquerOnline is a 2d mmorpg
the game runs perfectly fine during gameplay
this laptop has run this game for nearly 2years prior with no problems
no discernable hardware issues
i can play far more demanding games (eg. oblivion and dead space) without problems
i can play other online games that are more demanding without this issue (eg. left 4 dead 1+2)

Some details on my compm are:
Acer Extensa 7620G
Vista Home Premium 32bit
3g ram
dual core 1.6ggz
mobility radeon HD 2400 XT

Any help would be appreciated.

A:BSOD when closing a game

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ns-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-closing-a-game-485543.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I have encountered BSOD several time when closing or using firefox on a windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit . I have used the dm log collector to extract the log files needed . Please tell if more details are needed.

A:BSOD after closing firefox

Hi Nova136.

Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats including BSODs.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.17273.amd64fre.win7_gdr.130318-1532

Report us for any further BSOD after installing Service Pack 1.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/349486-bsod-after-closing-firefox.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I just recently got this BSOD right after I played the Sims 3. I was about to shut down my machine then suddenly the screen went blue.

Help

One more thing, after I clicked the SF diagnostic tool, I got this Microsoft.net error. What should I do?

A:BSOD after closing all the programs

It looks like your BSODs are being cause by avast! and Speedbit Download Accelerator:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {a30c3430, 2, 0, 90c19ad2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSP.SYS
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.SYS
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for sbw.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sbw.sys
Probably caused by : aswSP.SYS ( aswSP+7ad2 )

---------
Driver Reference Table - sbw.sys
Driver Reference Table - aswSP.SYS
Driver Reference Table - aswSnx.SYS

Please update the Speedbit Download Accelerator from here: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...45960087,d.d2k Fair warning however when I went to the website to test the download link it was flagged as malware by my browser and by my anti-Virus.

Please remove Avast! using the avast removal tool, then replace it with a combination of Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes Anti-malware. Tip when installims Malware bytes be sure to uncheck the box asking you to start a free trial.
Next run the system file checker to help check for any file system corruption that may have occurred due to avast!

Quote:
SFC.EXE /SCANNOW
Go to Start and type in "cmd.exe" (without the quotes)
At the top of the search box, right click on the cmd.exe and select "Run as adminstrator"
In the black window that opens, type "SFC.EXE /SCANNOW" (without the quotes) and press Enter.

If it says anything other than "no violations detected" run the command two more times.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/289124-bsod-after-closing-all-programs.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi,

It's my first post, sry if I'm doing anything wrong.

I really need help here, everytime I close Chrome (almost every time, mostly when I have multiple tabs open) I get a Bluescreen of death. I made a screenshot with Bluescreenview to show you guys what it says:

Hope you can see the picture.
The weird thing is this never used to happen, while my PC is fairly old, it used to work perfectly fine, I used to be able to play Skyrim, alt tab, close Chrome with 20 tabs open, alt tab again, continue to play Skyrim etc...
here some basic data: Win Vista Premium, AMD Athlon II X2 Prozessor, 4 GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce 9400 GT.

Can anyone help me? I'm a noob with Computers so bear with me please.
I've downloaded memtest86 and I run it for 5 hours and had 0 errors. Sry for any mistakes by the way, English isn't my native language.
Thanks in advance!

A:BSOD when closing Chrome - Please help :(

Welcome
So that we may give you the best possible help, please upload the following information
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/302300-bsod-when-closing-chrome-please-help.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I get a BSOD intermittently when I close the lid of my laptop. I can't see any consistency in why sometimes it shows up and other times it just comes back to life just fine.

I am attaching the dump file.

BSOD: Driver irql not less or equal

Thanks.

Rusty

A:BSOD After closing lid on laptop...

Quote: Originally Posted by rustyellis

I get a BSOD intermittently when I close the lid of my laptop. I can't see any consistency in why sometimes it shows up and other times it just comes back to life just fine.

I am attaching the dump file.

BSOD: Driver irql not less or equal

Thanks.

Rusty

Hi rusty

This one crash reports two problems. First Your 3 year old Symantec. Second the cnnctfy2.sys driver.

I would do the following.

Remove and replace Symantec with Microsoft Security essentials.

Download and run the Norton Removal Tool to uninstall your Norton product | Norton Support

Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials
I would remove connectify completely at least to test.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/185284-bsod-after-closing-lid-laptop.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hey, I'm new to this troubleshooting game, I'd appreciate assistance!

For some reason, when I close my laptop lid, my laptop seems to blue screen.

It happens when I close it with a USB plugged in usually, but sometimes it happens with none plugged in.

It's an Asus G74Sx, and I'll attach the Minidump files as well.

I'd love to get some help from you tech gurus, any advice would be great!

A:BSOD after closing laptop lid

I recommend updating your chipset driver from asus: Global Intel INF Update Driver

http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=G74Sx&p=3&s=336

Apparently the global link did not work, click the support link posted above and click on chipset, then click the global link there. Download and install and see if this corrects the problem.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/523414/bsod-after-closing-laptop-lid/
Relevancy 73.96%

A BSOD happened several weeks ago On - - - When I woke up the when BSOD Norton closing NIS PC there was a Norton information message not an error message I don t recall the details because it usually is about some helpful tip When I closed it I immediately got a BSOD This is the first amp only time I ve seen a BSOD on the affected PC BSOD when closing Norton NIS which is about months old On - - - I just got a message last night that WMC had stopped working I clicked on the help BSOD when closing Norton NIS amp restart or words to that effect amp WMC came up immediately I noticed when viewing the logs under Administrative Events there are a lot of quot Homegroup Log quot errors Could this be because the other PC in the Homegroup was in BSOD when closing Norton NIS sleep mode at the time I also had an unexpected shutdown back in December amp could never find the source of the problem Everything I saw in the logs just said unexpected shutdown And I had an unexpected black screen with a re-boot message back in July amp ran some HDD diagnostics amp the drive was OK I don t know if any of the above are related but thought I d mention them Back on - - I powered off the PC therefore I know that this unexpected shutdown was my doing Also I was playing around on another date amp killed the power once or twice but again that was my doing Hopefully I did the attachment correctly Any comments help amp suggestions would be greatly appreciated Thank you in advance

A:BSOD when closing Norton NIS

Hi,
From your crash dump files:

Quote:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 50, {ffffffffffffffe0, 0, fffff800021e3210, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ObDereferenceSecurityDescriptor+20 )
---------
1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.

The analysis was somewhat inconclusive as to exact driver issues.

Run SFC to check the integrity of all Windows 7 system files:

Click on the Start > Type in search cmd
Right click cmd at top and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow at the prompt
(Note: there is a space between SFC and /scannow)
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1538-sfc-scannow-command-system-file-checker.html

Also ensure you have all the latest Windows updates installed

I did however notice that you have some Norton Drivers on your system
which may explain why you got the Norton pop-up:

Quote:
Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
ENG64 ENG64.SYS Thu Dec 20 09:24:21 2012 (50D2D945)
EX64 EX64.SYS Thu Dec 20 09:22:39 2012

Relates to: Norton Anti-Virus

Quote:
IDSvia64.sys
IDSvia64 IDSvia64.sys Wed Aug 29 03:48:40 2012

Relates to: Norton Internet Security

Quote:
BHDrvx64.sys
BHDrvx64 BHDrvx64.sys Fri Jan 11 18:50:17 2013

Relates to: Symantec Heuristics Driver

Use the removal tool to see if it deletes the drivers:
https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/kb20080710133834EN_EndUserProfile_en_us
If not use Driver Sweeper:
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/83814-drivers-clean-left-over-files-after-uninstalling.html

Please update this driver as it is very old:

AVerBDA716x_x64.sys Thu Apr 30 04:16:20 2009
Relates to: TV Tuner from AverMedia

Support: AVerMedia AVerTV Global - TV Tuners, Live IPTV Streaming Encoder, Video Capture Card, Media Player and Multimedia Products - Support -
Downloads: AVerMedia AVerTV Global - TV Tuners, Live IPTV Streaming Encoder, Video Capture Card, Media Player and Multimedia Products - Support -
Try the OEM if it came with the computer

I would also suggest removing Avast and installing MSE:

Microsoft Security Essentials.
Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability
compared to other antiviruses/internet security software.

Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

Post back any results/observations.

cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284878-bsod-when-closing-norton-nis.html
Relevancy 73.96%

hello guys

i have encountered bsod for the couple of days... ive got an i7 -4790 , 2g palit video card , 4 g ram ...i really need your help guys coz i want to know if its my ram or video card...

i have attached my .dmp files..

A:BSOD after closing DOTA 2

Allot of important info is missing from your zip, please follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions to grab all and upload a new report here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/379294-bsod-after-closing-dota-2-a.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Thinking about buying this laptop so I got it for a testdrive. Yesterday I closed it for the night and BSOD appeared while trying to go off and it restarted itself. Same thing happened today.

SF attached

A:BSOD after closing laptop

Hi,
From your crash dump logs:

Quote:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 4E, {9a, 157c9f, 6, 2}
Probably caused by : afd.sys ( afd! ?? ::GFJBLGFE::`string'+3362 )
---------
2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists (ie: calling
MmUnlockPages twice with the same list, etc). If a kernel debugger is
available get the stack trace.

STOP 0x0000004E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Usual causes: Device driver, ?memory

Please uninstall Daemon tools as it is well known for BSOD.
Start > click on Computer > Uninstall or change a program > choose Daemon tools. Reboot.
Once uninstalled please go here and remove the SPTD driver itself with this tool:

DuplexSecure - Downloads

Warning
If the uninstall button is grayed out when you run the program you dont need to do anything and can close the window, if it is not click it and allow it to run. DO NOT click the install button as it will install a driver known to cause BSODs onto your system.

Driver causing issues:

Quote:
fffff880`033bda88 fffff880`02e33c18Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswTdi.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswTdi.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswTdi.SYS
aswTdi+0x4c18

Relates to: avast! TDI Filter Driver
Please uninstall Avast as it is contributing to your BSOD'S.
As an alternative please install:
Microsoft Security Essentials.
Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability
compared to other antiviruses/internet security software.

Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

This driver pre-dates Windows 7 and should be either updated or deleted:

Quote:
PTSimBus PTSimBus.sys Thu Jun 07 10:15:34 2007
Relates to: PenTablet Bus enumerator

Please either update through manufacturers's website or try here:

http://driverscollection.com/?aid=420646578662c19a8e75a3a31ae

Run SFC to check the integrity of all Windows 7 system files:
Click on the Start > Type in search cmd
Right click cmd at top and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow at the prompt
(Note: there is a space between SFC and /scannow)

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/105647-ram-test-memtest86.html

Tip
Run these tests overnight

Also ensure all the latest Windows updates are installed.

Post back any observations/results
Cheers
Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284950-bsod-after-closing-laptop.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hello my name is Takuya First of all i want to say sorry if i will make some mistakes because this is my first post here Anyway i usually started to got alot of BSOD after closing games like PES or S League and this is becoming annoying I used WhoCrashed v HOME EDITION a closing BSOD game !!! after Two to analyze my BSOD and this is what i got after my last BSOD error when Two BSOD after closing a game !!! i closed a game Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x F Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF A E xFFFFF D DE x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System On Fri GMT your computer Two BSOD after closing a game !!! crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module cdd dll cdd xDCE Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF A E xFFFFF D DE x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system cdd dll product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Canonical Display Driver I can't understand what those two BSOD means but i think they are the problem I will attach the dump file i got and the files that i got from the SF Diagnostic Tool and i hope i will get some help as fast as possible Thanks for reading

A:Two BSOD after closing a game !!!

Hello Takuya55 and welcome to Sevenforums.

* Did your issues happen right after installing the games you've listed?
* What are your temperatures just before a crash?
BSOD Analyse

Combining your crash dumps and the general view of BSODs culprits, I'd suggest you to have a look at your memory, the sticks. Through decades people have been using the bootable tool called Memtest86+ and it's basically very unique in these manners.
Be sure to check your warranty rules and regulations before opening your case.* Memtest86+ is USB-ready, and can be booted directly from it. Download the flashdrive wizard.
* To ensure that either your sticks OR your motherboard slots are broken, it's necessary to do the below procedure-
* Pull out all sticks except ONE, scan it.
* If no errors, pull the scanned stick into another slot.
* Proceed like this until you've scanned all sticks individually, and all the slots.Best Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/248856-two-bsod-after-closing-game.html
Relevancy 73.96%

The past few days I have been testing a few games to see if I like them. I was playing Eve Online today and when I clicked the quit button it took me to my desktop and then gave me a BSOD. 0x00000080 was the error number.

I'm -assuming- this means I have a memory problem, or a driver problem. The question is, I have no idea which it is or if its just Eve Online.

I'll attach the minidump files if anyone can provide me the info I need.

A:BSOD closing Eve Online

I should also add that the game plays at 1024x768 and my desktop is 1280x1024 and it didnt resize to the right resolution upon closing the game.

I'm thinking this may be a video driver problem?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-closing-eve-online-451928.html
Relevancy 73.96%

hi i keep getting a bsod everytime i close my online game......caused by xdva513.sys i have tried to google this file but couldntget a result if u could tel me what i need to provide to help resolve this ty

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/598126/bsod-when-closing-a-game/
Relevancy 73.96%

recently just after the dota 2 update ive been getting bsod whenever I close dota 2
ive tried chkdisk and minimal use of ram (no background apps running) but it still goes bsod

A:BSOD after closing dota 2

Welcome.

Could you follow this tutorial:
Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334119-bsod-after-closing-dota-2-a.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Getting a variety of blue screens mostly system service exceptions with a few process has locked pages Crash dumps are attached BSOD occurs after closing application Cubase v C may either appear to close normally I get a desktop and can navigate to and operate in other applications Cubase 6.5.1 BSOD closing and the internet or BSOD closing Cubase 6.5.1 it may go into wait state and hang there If so it cannot be ended in task manager Then in either case if I attempt shut down or just sit in wait state for a minute or so I get a blue screen BS only happens after running Cubase otherwise startup operation and shutdown proceed without incident Also prior to the update I was running version without any problems Drivers reported on the blue screens are ntoskrnl exe and stdriver sys This problem has been a forum topic at Steinberg for several weeks and affects over a hundred reported users Steinberg has not indicated if when they would post a solution Thanks in advance for any help you provide regards Ray Windows ultimate x intel x gigabyte X A-UD R GB DDR

A:BSOD closing Cubase 6.5.1

Related to stdriver64.sys stdriver.sys from NCH Software. I would remove or update to current version. Yours is from 2009
More old drivers needing updating

Code:
SiWinAcc.sys 6/14/2007 8:02:02 PM
SiRemFil.sys 6/20/2007 3:42:10 PM
tifsfilt.sys 8/29/2007 8:37:29 AM
SI3132.sys 10/3/2007 2:39:29 PM
hardlock.sys 2/2/2009 11:34:08 AM
spldr.sys 5/11/2009 12:56:27 PM
GEARAspiWDM.sys 5/18/2009 8:17:04 AM
synusb64.sys 6/26/2009 9:30:11 AM
AsUpIO.sys 7/5/2009 10:21:38 PM
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.php

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/229301-bsod-closing-cubase-6-5-1-a.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi, every time i close my computer lid, which is supposed to suspend the computer, it instead reboots causing bsod as i can see
My computer is an asus n551jx running windows 10. I send the dump file attached
thanks for helping

051116-7406-01.zip

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/75068-bsod-when-closing-computer-lid.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Greetings Here closing when BSOD H2O program I BSOD when closing H2O program am with a nasty problem I had a good spell of years or so without any problems but alas time has come when I managed to crash my system once more Things you will be wondering about - What exactly is the problem Well the problem is that whenever I start my computer it takes times more to start Windows and when it starts I constantly get Blue Death Screen message which headlines IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS - What did you change to cause such a problem Now these are all just speculations for I cannot be sure what caused the problem My computer was working fine only an hour ago but there is more to it About hours ago I received a message from Windows stating that it located a virus of sort So I told the program to delete it afterwards it asked me to restart but I've been busy with something so I didn't About an hour ago or so it said the same thing only this time there were two virus type of things Btw I'm not sure if it's a virus per sa but more like backdoor I can't recall the names Anyhow I told it to erase them and then I again didn't restart instead I installed a new game When the game was installed I was like fine then time to restart the pc Ta da Blue screen IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL I kept the pc on just to see if this was a constant problem as it turns out it was indeed a constant problem I cannot manage to run windows at all - Are you able to start Windows on safe prompt Yes I am Actually right now I'm using Windows safe prompt with networking to post this message -Are you aware that if you are able to start Windows on safe prompt the problem might be one of those programs that start up on normal mode I've read about that on one of the forum posts so I went into msconfig to check my startup programs I removed all of them except for Microsoft Corporation's Still I got the blue screen with the same error -Well then looks like we'll have to take a look at your mini dump thingies Sure thing I'm uploading them here on attachments Turns out that I cannot upload dmp files as attachments instead I've selected all the relevant dmp files and zipped them into minidump rar you can access it from my attachments - What more can I tell you I consider myself to have some set of knowledge with computers so when my computer crashes I try to fix it myself first As such I did a little googling with the recent problem and I changed my startup files to see if that'd solve the problem but as I stated above it didn't I'm clueless as though what could be the issue here which is why I'm here I'll be online the entire day until I get to fix this issue I hope to god it is not a malware issue because the computer repair service takes two weeks to fix my pc OS - Vista Windows Win Home Premium x -bit or x -bit What was original installed OS on system This one Win Home Premium bit Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer It is an OEM version Age of system hardware years I think Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS It wasn't reinstalled CPU - Intel R Core TM Quad CPU Q GHz GHz Video Card - ATI Radeon HD Series MotherBoard - FOXCONN G MXE series Power Supply - brand amp wattage Can't quite open my computer or the guarantee will be removed Installed Memory RAM GB GB usable lt -- I know I got cheated with bit system So something odd just occured I was going through miscalleneous steps and used the driver verifier thing except I didn't create a system recovery I restarted my computer and bam Blue screen popped up before Windows could start from then on whenever I rebooted it told me to choose a startup disc etc instead of starting Windows You can imagine how worries I was I put my Windows disc Ran a memory test and it all came good Then I went to system recovery option thinking I had one Turns out I didn't have one so I was like shiit I'm damned all my files are gone Last resort I used Windows startup recov... Read more

A:BSOD when closing H2O program

Quote: Originally Posted by siradril

Greetings,

Here I am with a nasty problem. I had a good spell of 2 years or so without any problems, but alas time has come when I managed to crash my system once more.

Things you will be wondering about;

1- What exactly is the problem?
Well the problem is that whenever I start my computer, it takes 10 times more to start Windows 7 and when it starts, I constantly get Blue Death Screen message which headlines; IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS.

2- What did you change to cause such a problem?
Now these are all just speculations for I cannot be sure what caused the problem. My computer was working fine only an hour ago but there is more to it; About 20 hours ago I received a message from Windows 7 stating that it located a virus of sort. So I told the program to delete it, afterwards it asked me to restart but I've been busy with something so I didn't.

About an hour ago or so it said the same thing, only this time there were two virus type of things. (Btw I'm not sure if it's a virus per sa but more like backdoor, I can't recall the names) Anyhow I told it to erase them and then I again didn't restart, instead I installed a new game. When the game was installed I was like, fine then time to restart the pc.

Ta da! Blue screen, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I kept the pc on just to see if this was a constant problem, as it turns out, it was indeed a constant problem. I cannot manage to run windows at all.

3- Are you able to start Windows 7 on safe prompt?
Yes I am. Actually right now I'm using Windows 7 safe prompt with networking to post this message.

4-Are you aware that if you are able to start Windows 7 on safe prompt, the problem might be one of those programs that start up on normal mode?

I've read about that on one of the forum posts, so I went into msconfig to check my startup programs. I removed all of them except for Microsoft Corporation's. Still I got the blue screen with the same error.

5-Well then looks like we'll have to take a look at your mini dump thingies.
Sure thing, I'm uploading them here on attachments.

Turns out that I cannot upload .dmp files as attachments, instead I've selected all the relevant .dmp files and zipped them into minidump.rar, you can access it from my attachments.

6- What more can I tell you?
I consider myself to have some set of knowledge with computers, so when my computer crashes, I try to fix it myself first. As such I did a little googling with the recent problem and I changed my startup files to see if that'd solve the problem but as I stated above, it didn't.

I'm clueless as though what could be the issue here, which is why I'm here. I'll be online the entire day until I get to fix this issue, I hope to god it is not a malware issue because the computer repair service takes two weeks to fix my pc

? OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? Win 7 Home Premium
? x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 32-bit
? What was original installed OS on system? This one: Win 7 Home Premium 32 bit
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? It is an OEM version.
? Age of system (hardware) 1.5 years I think
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? It wasn't reinstalled
? CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz 2.67GHz
? Video Card - ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series
? MotherBoard - FOXCONN G41MXE series
? Power Supply - brand & wattage | Can't quite open my computer or the guarantee will be removed.
Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (3,25 GB usable <-- I know, I got cheated with 32bit system)

So something odd just occured. I was going through miscalleneous steps, and used the driver verifier thing, except I didn't create a system recovery. I restarted my computer and bam! Blue screen popped up before Windows could start, from then on whenever I rebooted it told me to choose a startup disc etc instead of starting W... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/183824-bsod-when-closing-h2o-program.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Every time I close the lid of my new laptop I get a BSOD, I have changed the power settings so that when I close the lid it should not do anything but still have the same problem.

This is much system info that I know as possible:
Laptop: Alienware M17x-R2
What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7 x64
OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version? OEM Version
Age of system: approx 1 week old
Age of OS installation: approx 1 week old
CPU: Intel Core i7 Processor 820QM(1.73Ghz,8MB cache)
Video Card: Dual 1GB ATI GDDR3 MOBILITY RADEON HD 4870
Unfortunatly I am unaware of the Motherboard or Power Supply used.

A:BSOD on closing lid of laptop

Attachments as required.

TSF_Vista_Support.zip

Perfmon.zip

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-closing-lid-of-laptop-472803.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi All,

I recently bought a new PC and I successfully installed all the drivers. After playing NBA2k15 I encounter BSOD everytime I close the game. I'm also playing watch dogs but it don't happen on it after closing it. Hope you can help me on this. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
James

A:BSOD after closing NBA 2k15

Hello, iamjamo. Welcome to the forums. I will try to help you as much as I can. First, I would like a little information from you. We often have to look up components, so if you would go through your system specs and give as much detail as you can it would help. We need the necessary info to look components up, so Manufacturer and Model is what we need. Also, please add in yout PSU model, CPU cooler and anything other than keyboard and mouse you have connected to the PC. You have done a real good job of providing system specs, so there are only a couple of thing we need from you. These are the instructions I usually give and maybe they will help you.

Information

Also most of your dump files were of little help, but did point to your graphics card. This is what I got from them.

Code:
BugCheck 50, {fffff900c1f837a0, 0, fffff960006edc51, 0}

Probably caused by : cdd.dll ( cdd!CddBitmapHw::Release+31 )

cdd.dll is a windows supplied graphics driver. Please make sure you have run all of the Windows updates. Just keep checking until it says there are no more of the critical and important updates.

Code:
fffff880`0b274088 fffff880`04bf41efUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

Code:
nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`04a18000 fffff880`0542a000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Thu Feb 05 12:01:37 2015 (54D3B001)
CheckSum: 009D4DDE
ImageSize: 00A12000
Please update your graphics driver even if it is the latest driver. Please do it this way NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems

Also, please open an elevated command prompt ( click start, type cmd in the search box, right click on the cmd entry and select run as administrator) in the black box that opens, copy/paste sfc /scannow. If you decide to type it, notice the space between the sfc and the /. It is a system file checker which will scan your system files and attempt to correct any missing or corrupt files. What we want are the results to say windows found no integrity violations. If it says files were found but could not be repaired, close the box, reboot and run it again, after opening the administrative command prompt. You may have to reboot and run it three times for it to repair all system files. If it can't repair them after 3 reboots, let us know.

Please run Seatools for DOS run the short and long testScreenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Also, please run Disk Check

If you are running the game through Steam or Origin, please verify the game files.

Also, please install ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/363153-bsod-after-closing-nba-2k15.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi, every time i close my computer lid, which is supposed to suspend the computer, it instead reboots causing bsod as i can see
My computer is an asus n551jx running windows 10. I send the dump file attached
thanks for helping

MIGUEL-PC-Sun_05_22_2016__24901_76.zip

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/51042-bsod-when-closing-computer-lid.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I get an "Internet Explorer not working" error window everytime I "X" out of Internet Explorer and close the browser. I am running IE9 RC, but the error began a few weeks ago when I was running IE8. Can anyone tell me what is causing the error?

Relevancy 73.96%

Every time one of my users closes IE they get this message(see file). I have down graded to Ie6 and i get the same message. Can anyone please advise?

Relevancy 73.96%

Everytime I go to close IE7 it never just closes normally. it always says that internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close When I click on where it says to see what data this error report contains it says the following files will be included in this report:

C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\c434_appcompat.txt

I'm using windows xp.

A:error when closing IE7

Although IE7 is still a little buggy, this is probably being caused by some 3rd party software you have installed in IE...probably a toolbar that you may have had with 6 that is not 100% compatible with IE7. IE is notorious for loading toolbars from 3rd parties willy-nilly without really asking your permission.

When IE is open, hit ALT to bring up the program menu and then select VIEW. Got to TOOLBARS and un-check all of the toolbars and see if this solves the problem. If it does, re-enable the ones you actually want one-by-one and see which one causes the problem to come back.

You can remove most IE toolbars from the Add/Remove Programs section of Windows.

Of course, you could always just get Firefox and be done with this kind of stuff

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/error-when-closing-ie7-146644.html
Relevancy 73.96%

hey.
ive looked at a lot of places, but i can't find a solution to this error.
(maybe im not looking good enough?)
it appears only sometimes after i close IE6 (using WinXP Pro SP2).
it says:
iexplore.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x77279af3" referenced memory at "0x7dc48950". The memory could not be "read".

anyone know anything about this?

A:error after closing IE6

Hi,

I found your posting because it was the only "hit" on google whith the exact same error message as mine. I don't have an exact answer, but I did find a posting on the microsoft newsgroups that had some suggestions. It follows:

=================================

Subject: Re: IE6 Memory Error 8/17/2006 2:29 AM PST

By: Don Varnau In: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser

Hi,
A third-party program, BHO, toolbar, etc is probably causing this.

Troubleshoot by disabling third-party programs, toolbars, BHOs (Browser
Helper Object) or other add-ons to IE.
Look at:
IE> Tools> Manage add-ons.
MSCONFIG> Startup.
Control Panel> Add or remove programs.
*** Turn on the Windows Firewall (from Control Panel or Security Center)
before disabling a third-party firewall.
You may have to reinstall, uninstall or update a program.

Or, you may have malware (adware, spyware, trojans, hijackers, etc.)
installed.
See these sites for help:
The Parasite Fight The Parasite Fight - Quick Fix Protocol
Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites:
Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites
Malware Removal and Prevention Overview - CastleCopsWiki:
Malware Removal and Prevention: Overview - CastleCopsWiki
Bugs, Glitches & Stuffups: All about spyware
Removing Malware:
page2
827315- Unexplained computer behavior may be caused by deceptive software:
Unexplained computer behavior may be caused by deceptive software
What you can do about spyware and other unwanted software:
What is spyware?

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

"Toni" <Toni[at]discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I have 6.0.2900.2180 sp2 installed. I believe it was part of my last
update.
> I receive the following error each time I close IE down.
>
> The instruction at "0x77279af3" referenced memory at "0x7dc48950". The
> memory could not be "read". Click OK to terminate the program. Any
> suggestions as to what is going wrong?

=================================

Other suggestions for simular IE errors were:
(
Malformed URL's of some websites. This was patched over the summer, so if you are up to date it should not be a problem. See article 899811.

Lists symptoms of malware. See microsoft article 827315.

Faulty RAM.

Other software interfering with Internet Explorer (e.g. ad blocker,
anti virus).

Empty the Temporary Internet File Cache.

How to manage Internet Explorer add-ons in Windows XP Service Pack 2
)

If you want to see the newsgroup messages that I was reading, go to this address: Windows XP Newsgroups
There are two search boxes on the page. The top one is labeled "search microsoft.com", the box below that is simlply titled "Search for:". Type this string into the "Search for:" box and press the button:

the instruction at referenced memory at the memory could not be "read"

Then pick out the messages that look interesting to you.

Good Luck

Bill C.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/error-after-closing-ie6-122751.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi

I am running Windows XP Home Edition SP2 and Internet Explorer 7 and all relevant updates are installed.

I occasionally get an error message when closing IE7 and cannot find any reason for it doing this. The fault is inconsistent and does not seem to be related to any particular web page.

This is the error message that appears in Event Viewer:-
Faulting Application iexplore.exe version 7.0.6000.16915 faulting module mshtml.dll version 7.0.6000.16939 fault address 0x000a79d0

Can anyone suggest a cure for this annoying error.

A:IE7 Error on closing down

I would recommend getting on IE 8 asap, 7 was always problematic, and 8 will help you be much more secure.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/ie7-error-on-closing-down-439769.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I am getting one error message when i close Internet Explorer tab. The error message is:
"The instruction at "0x7e2ac6fb" referenced memory at "0x0251627c". The memory could not be "read". Click on ok to terminate the programme."

The second address(0x0251627c) is different every time.
Please guide me to remove this bug.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/ie6-closing-error-365207.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi and thanks for taking the time to read this.

I have been getting the BSOD frequently in the last week and could not figure out if it happens when I use a specific programme. Today I realised it happens regardless of programme, when I adjust the lid to avoid reflections. It also does it when I close the lid without shutting down the laptop.

I am far from an expert in computers but after reading around the site I think I have managed a) to activate the driver verifier and b) to get the DM log collector report which I am attaching here.

Hope you can help!
Thanx in advance

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/379939-bsod-when-adjusting-closing-laptop-lid.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi. I've been getting a BSOD crash intermittently when I close programs like Mozilla Firefox or Starcraft and Counterstrike: Source. The only thing I remember seeing from the BSOD is Quota_Underflow. I turned off the automatic restart just now. I downloaded the .exe file in the sticky but I'm not sure how to get the log from the BSOD.

Would really appreciate the help.

Jimbo

Relevancy 73.1%

Hello,

I Got my laptop 15 days ago , i like it very much , but i have a problem
when i close its screen (i dont know how to say that) and re open it after a while , i find that windows restarted with a Bluescreen 0x000000c2 . i uploaded the necessary files ..
please help me guys , thank you.

A:A BSOD after closing laptop screen

Sounds like a power state failure in the driver...
let me download and look at your dump files here...
Appears to be related to a usb connection device. Though I can't trace the manufacturer of it.
The name of the driver is adiusbawx64.sys I can't seem to trace what device it's for.
The first step for me in this situation would be to visit the manufacturer of your laptop and see if they have driver updates available for it.
The driver appears to be made for vista though and seems to be having trouble with windows 7 power management.

It would also not hurt to do a virus scan just to make sure something isn't masquerading as a device you don't actually have.
Malwarebytes is free and easy to use. Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a free download that removes viruses and malware from your computer
Also very effective at cleaning up viruses.

The best I can do to help narrow this down for you is to tell you it seems to be a usb device you have though.

Code:
BAD_POOL_CALLER (c2)
The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a bad IRQL level or double freeing the same allocation, etc.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000007, Attempt to free pool which was already freed
Arg2: 0000000000001097, (reserved)
Arg3: 000000000405000b, Memory contents of the pool block
Arg4: fffffa800460ce00, Address of the block of pool being deallocated

Debugging Details:
------------------
POOL_ADDRESS: fffffa800460ce00

FREED_POOL_TAG: ADIu

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc2_7_ADIu

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800031f760e to fffff800030c4700

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0a8d7b38 fffff800`031f760e : 00000000`000000c2 00000000`00000007 00000000`00001097 00000000`0405000b : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0a8d7b40 fffff880`069b23f8 : fffffa80`04063220 fffffa80`09200fa0 fffffa80`0460ce00 fffffa80`0882d650 : nt!ExDeferredFreePool+0x11eb
fffff880`0a8d7bf0 fffffa80`04063220 : fffffa80`09200fa0 fffffa80`0460ce00 fffffa80`0882d650 fffffa80`09200fa0 : adiusbawx64+0xd3f8
fffff880`0a8d7bf8 fffffa80`09200fa0 : fffffa80`0460ce00 fffffa80`0882d650 fffffa80`09200fa0 fffff880`069b2b60 : 0xfffffa80`04063220
fffff880`0a8d7c00 fffffa80`0460ce00 : fffffa80`0882d650 fffffa80`09200fa0 fffff880`069b2b60 fffffa80`04063220 : 0xfffffa80`09200fa0
fffff880`0a8d7c08 fffffa80`0882d650 : fffffa80`09200fa0 fffff880`069b2b60 fffffa80`04063220 00000000`00000008 : 0xfffffa80`0460ce00
fffff880`0a8d7c10 fffffa80`09200fa0 : fffff880`069b2b60 fffffa80`04063220 00000000`00000008 fffffa80`09200fa0 : 0xfffffa80`0882d650
fffff880`0a8d7c18 fffff880`069b2b60 : fffffa80`04063220 00000000`00000008 fffffa80`09200fa0 00000000`c000000e : 0xfffffa80`09200fa0
fffff880`0a8d7c20 fffffa80`04063220 : 00000000`00000008 fffffa80`09200fa0 00000000`c000000e 00000000`00000008 : adiusbawx64+0xdb60
fffff880`0a8d7c28 00000000`00000008 : fffffa80`09200fa0 00000000`c000000e 00000000`00000008 fffffa80`09200fa0 : 0xfffffa80`04063220
fffff880`0a8d7c30 fffffa80`09200fa0 : 00000000`c000000e 00000000`00000008 fffffa80`09200fa0 00000000`00000000 : 0x8
fffff880`0a8d7c38 00000000`c000000e : 00000000`00000008 fffffa80`09200fa0 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 : 0xfffffa80`09200fa0
fffff880`0a8d7c40 00000000`00000008 : fffffa80`09200fa0 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 fffff880`0a8d7ce8 : 0xc000000e
fffff880`0a8d7c48 fffffa80`09200fa0 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 fffff880`0a8d7ce8 00000000`00000001 : 0x8
fffff880`0a8d7c50 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000001 fffff880`0a8d7ce8 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`04045310 : 0xfffffa80`09200fa0
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
adiusbawx64+d3f8
fffff880`069b23f8 ?? ???

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 2

SYMBOL_NAME: adiusbawx64+d3f8

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: adiusbawx64

IMAGE_NAME: adiusbawx64.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 45ca472b

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xc2_7_ADIu_adiusbawx64+d3f8

BUCKET_ID: X64_0xc2_7_ADIu_... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/172583-bsod-after-closing-laptop-screen.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Yesterday I updated my computer via windows update. After updating, a few hours or so, I played some GTA, when I closed the game I received this error. I again opened the game to replicate the issue but it did not reoccur. Although that's unsurprising bsods rarely adhere to pattens.

Just as a note I've not had a bsod in a few years, so I'm fairly sure the update has had an argument with something.

Any help greatly appreciated, thank-you.
RUSS-04_06_2015__64247_94.zip

A:BSOD after closing GTA V - REFERENCE BY POINTER

Hi Russs & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have analysed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes :-
REFERENCE_BY_POINTER (18)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Object type of the object whose reference count is being lowered
Arg2: fffffa800a684ec0, Object whose reference count is being lowered
Arg3: 0000000000000002, Reserved
Arg4: ffffffffffffffff, Reserved
The reference count of an object is illegal for the current state of the object. Each time a driver uses a pointer to an object the driver calls a kernel routine to increment the reference count of the object. When the driver is done with the pointer the driver calls another kernel routine to decrement the reference count. Drivers must match calls to the increment and decrement routines. This bugcheck can occur because an object's reference count goes to zero while there are still open handles to the object, in which case the fourth parameter indicates the number of opened handles. It may also occur when the object?s reference count drops below zero whether or not there are open handles to the object, and in that case the fourth parameter contains the actual value of the pointer references count.
Below is a list of 3rd party drivers present on your system -

Code:
**************************Thu Jun 4 02:23:41.458 2015 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
HtcVComV64.sys Mon Oct 26 19:29:01 2009 (4AE5AB25)
LGBusEnum.sys Tue Nov 24 07:06:48 2009 (4B0B38B0)
LGVirHid.sys Tue Nov 24 07:06:48 2009 (4B0B38B0)
tap0901.sys Fri Nov 25 00:20:27 2011 (4ECE91F3)
athrx.sys Thu Mar 22 08:56:22 2012 (4F6A9BDE)
GEARAspiWDM.sys Fri May 4 01:26:17 2012 (4FA2E2E1)
AsIO.sys Wed Aug 22 15:24:47 2012 (5034AC67)
intelppm.sys Tue Nov 6 09:25:02 2012 (50988A16)
au630x64.sys Thu Mar 14 15:14:07 2013 (51419BE7)
LHidEqd.Sys Thu May 23 11:39:49 2013 (519DB2AD)
LEqdUsb.Sys Thu May 23 11:39:50 2013 (519DB2AE)
LHidFilt.Sys Thu May 23 11:40:00 2013 (519DB2B8)
LGSHidFilt.Sys Thu May 30 20:46:33 2013 (51A76D51)
AtihdW86.sys Fri Dec 20 08:46:18 2013 (52B3B682)
AMDACPKSL.SYS Fri Dec 20 08:46:21 2013 (52B3B685)
atikmpag.sys Fri Apr 18 06:37:07 2014 (53507ABB)
atikmdag.sys Fri Apr 18 07:43:16 2014 (53508A3C)
RTKVHD64.sys Wed May 14 15:58:52 2014 (53734564)
aswHwid.sys Thu Jun 26 17:01:26 2014 (53AC048E)
aswMonFlt.sys Thu Jun 26 17:02:51 2014 (53AC04E3)
aswRdr2.sys Thu Jun 26 17:03:28 2014 (53AC0508)
aswRvrt.sys Thu Jun 26 17:05:39 2014 (53AC058B)
aswVmm.sys Thu Jun 26 17:05:49 2014 (53AC0595)
aswStm.sys Thu Jun 26 17:17:09 2014 (53AC083D)
aswSP.sys Wed Jul 2 23:08:12 2014 (53B44384)
aswSnx.sys Fri Nov 21 19:45:50 2014 (546F4916)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HtcVComV64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LGBusEnum.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LGVirHid.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tap0901.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athrx.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GEARAspiWDM.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=au630x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LHidEqd.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LEqdUsb.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LHidFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LGSHidFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtihdW86.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AMDACPKSL.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmpag.sys
http://www.... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/66846-bsod-after-closing-gta-v-reference-pointer.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Recently got two BSODs within 30min of each other. They occurred after I closed Chrome and another one after I closed Second Life. Updated Nvidia Driver & Second Life client recently. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

A:BSOD while closing Chrome & Second Life

Hi robtheicon.

Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal

Report us for any further BSOD after doing it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/325205-bsod-while-closing-chrome-second-life.html
Relevancy 73.1%

For whatever reason I keep getting the BSoD if I put my laptop to sleep by closing the screen Clicking the Sleep button on the menu works fine but closing the screen messes everything BSoD When Laptop Screen Closing up I've had this happen multiple times now and I don't understand the problem I'm not really knowledgeable enough to know what these minidump files or whatever are and I can't do anything Safe mode doesn't work rebooting doesn't work nothing I can put in a disc but I can't access it since I can't boot the computer It just says quot Error Contact Vendor quot I have no idea what that means but I need this thing BSoD When Closing Laptop Screen to work BSoD When Closing Laptop Screen I have a presentation on Tuesday and if this happens I'm screwed I have my work backed up but the people at my job are total dicks and say it has to be on my machine or it counts as being unprepared How does closing the screen cause the system to crash like this

A:BSoD When Closing Laptop Screen

Here's what it actually says.

STOP: 0x0000007E (0xFFFFFFFF0000005, 0xFFFFF8000335AEAD, 0xFFFFF88009A80B8, 0xFFFFF880009A7920)

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/109111-bsod-when-closing-laptop-screen.html
Relevancy 73.1%

I've been consistently getting daily blue screens with various error codes for a while now. Just wanted to see if there was anything I could do to resolve the issue before I start buying new hardware. I've already run memtest with no errors and checkdisk which fixed a few errors but did nothing to resolve the blue screens. Thanks for any help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/388919-bsods-usually-when-idling-after-closing-programs.html
Relevancy 73.1%

hi guys I'm new here..

I was playing dota 2 and SOMETIMES when I close dota 2 it BSOD and also when I try to open it(but has more chances on BSOD when closing it)

sometimesit doesn't happen. this time DOTA 2 is already opened and I alt tab to swicth to my chromebrowser then it BSOD.

the bsod says "win32k.sys" but "cdd.dll" shows up most of the time.

IDK what's happening.. can you help me guys?

A:BSOD when closing/opening DOTA 2

Hi clavepo031.

Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.16695.amd64fre.win7_gdr.101026-1503

Report us back for any further BSODs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/323952-bsod-when-closing-opening-dota-2-a.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Although I've seen the dreaded blue screen a few times, this usually occurs after I close the lid to my laptop (the normal setting is to go into sleep mode at this point). In these cases, I open the computer up to a warning that my system was not shut down properly and get a system message telling me about the bluescreen memory dump upon logging in.

The SF Diagnostic Tool file is attached below

Attachment 273201

A:BSOD at random, usually upon closing laptop

hmm

Most of the bsod are caused by your Ralink Wifi Adapter ... not sure how you got that driver version ... it shows as version 5.0.9.0 ..... whereas the official HP Pavilion dv6-6135dx ( hope this is the model you are using .. got it as per you dump file ).... driver for Ralink is at 3.2.2.0 (dated 2011)...

I would suggest you roll back the drivers or install the HP supported one !

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294434-bsod-random-usually-upon-closing-laptop.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Im getting PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGMENT BSOD's very regularly when closing out league of legends games. The BSOD's only happen at the end of a LoL game when you press either victory or defeat, then there is a black screen for a few seconds while the game closes and either BSOD's or goes back to the score screen. I have 3 DMP files to be analyzed. WhoCrashed says that the latest crash was caused by driver "shareduserdata.sys" , i couldn't find this driver on my computer.

A:BSOD when closing League of Legends

I am a big fan of Nir Sofer's work, BUT blueScreenView more often than not, doesn't point out the correct causes. Similarly Who crashed is even worse.

I prefer to use WinDbg (the Windows Debugging Tools) to read the memory dumps. It is the Gold standard for those of us that do this and often will give us the answer by itself. (we don't need the full jcgriff2 report each time).
These crashes were caused by memory corruption probably a driver.
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

* If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

* If you have a Raid update its Driver.

Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5-7 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Driver Verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition.
Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is.
But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver.
Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows.
If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise.
Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like.
From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

If you are using win 8 add these
- Concurrency Stress Test
- DDI compliance checking

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.
Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.
If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Thanks to JCGriff2 & Usasma.

Sysnative Forums

Driver Reference Table (DRT)

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with W... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/228941-bsod-when-closing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 73.1%

I've had this error come up when closing apps World of Warcraft most frequently as well as once a minute after BSOD applications DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE closing or two into watching a full screen video from the Blizzard app launcher The failure never seems to happen when I'm 'doing' things only after starting or closing applications I'm not sure if that's coincidental or not but I thought perhaps it might be something to do with the system attempting to switch between the Nvidia graphics card GTX M and the Intel HD one I took a look at the dump files BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after closing applications the diagnostic tool generates for me and BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after closing applications it's pointing to x F VRF ACPI IMAGE pci sys as the faulting driver I used device manager to attempt to find updates for the PCI Express Root Complex driver using the windows search and it's as up to date as Windows is aware of This laptop also included a quot Smart Update quot tool which searches for updated system drivers as well as Nvidia controls for driver updates and changing settings based on game profiles I updated the Nvidia driver using their tool but have had additional BSODs same code since then The quot Smart Update quot tool doesn't find any new drivers for anything though it does say that my Nvidia graphics card is a higher release than the quot official BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after closing applications quot version I'm not keen on downgrading though since the dump looks to point to the pci sys driver rather than a video card driver Windows is current on all updates though I did find two optional ones which I will install after posting this one is for intel graphics the other looks unrelated Edit Had another BSOD after installing Windows updates so no help there Will generate a new dump if needed Any suggestions for next steps Thanks

A:BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after closing applications

.....it's as up to date as Windows is aware of.

Unfortunately, Windows isn't very aware at all when it comes to driver updates. It only checks it's own database - so if the manufacturer or the OEM hasn't uploaded the driver - then Windows won't know that there is an update available. This has gotten better as the Windows line matures - but still is a far cry from being a very useful tool. I only use it for drivers when setting up new PC's - and then I visit the PC manufacturer's site to see if they have any more recent updates.

Always upload the memory dumps after a crash. Every additional data point helps us out (and I use an automated tool to generate the results of the analysis). It's easiest just to zip up the contents of C:\Windows\Minidump and upload it with your next post (you may have to copy it to your Desktop in order to zip it up). I'll sort out which one's haven't been run yet and will run an analysis on it/theml.

Please turn Driver Verifier off. To do this, open up verifier.exe and select "Delete existing settings", then click on "Finish". Restart the system in order for the changes to take effect.

I got 3 things from the memory dumps:
- there is involvement with the video, so we have to update video drivers and test the video hardware
- there are traces of networking components in the raw stack text of each memory dump - so the problem may be related to networking drivers
- the VIA Audio drivers date from 2009 - so they may be causing issues. They must be updated or replaced.

Start with these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics As we suspect video problems, start with the video tests.

Then replace (uninstall then reinstall a fresh copy) your video drivers. Get the latest, Win8.1 compatible version available from the Gigabyte website for your laptop (the Intel graphics drivers, the nVidia graphics drivers, and the switching software drivers).

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

VMfilt64.sys Thu Jul 30 23:40:32 2009 (4A7267B0)
Via Audio Driver
VMfilt64.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

LGBusEnum.sys Mon Nov 23 20:36:48 2009 (4B0B38B0)
Logitech Keyboard
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LGBusEnum.sys

LGVirHid.sys Mon Nov 23 20:36:48 2009 (4B0B38B0)
Logitech Gamepanel Virtual HID Device Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LGVirHid.sys

Please note the drivers below that date from before the release of Windows 8.1 (17 Oct 2013) - check to see that each and every one is compatible w/Windows 8.1 (at the manufacturer's website). If not, you must either remove the device and it's software - or locate a Windows 8.1 compatible update on the web. Removing some drivers may make the system unstable - so if you're unable to find updates, post back for info on the one's that can/cannot be safely removed.

The drivers that are struckout don't have updates available (AFAIK).
DO NOT delete them, just leave them be.

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Wed Sep 17 18:54:50.484 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\091714-17906-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.17238.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.140723-2018
System Uptime:0 days 18:34:22.234
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load complet... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/53962-bsod-driver_power_state_failure-after-closing-applications.html
Relevancy 73.1%

My system has been stable for many years, most recent HW change was addition of SSD about 1 year ago. Now maybe a month ago I started getting BSOD's. Always the same error code: BCCODE 50 0x00000050. These would occur when closing programs (such as games, chrome) or when alt-tabbing. After the start of these crashes, I updated some drivers, but that had no effect.

I have ran Windows memory tester for couple times about 5ish hours and it's had no errors. Also I have run chkdsk on all disks and no errors.

Attached is the dump from most recent crash.

Thanks in advance!

A:BSOD when closing programs 0x00000050

Can you roll back your graphics driver as we've had quite a lot of issues with these latest ones.
Roll back through the device manager.

Warning

Before changing drivers, make sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there are no points, make a System Restore Point Manually.

To roll back using Device Manager do the following:Go to Start
Type Device Manager
Expand your Display Adapters
Right click on your graphics card
Click on the driver tab
Then click roll back driver

Stress test your graphics card with Furmark

I recommend running it for around 30 minutes

Warning

Furmark will increase the temperature of your GPU rapidly so keep and eye on your temperatures

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/331005-bsod-when-closing-programs-0x00000050.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Well the issue started after I cleaned my computer out with Kaspersky Whenever I leave my computer alone a blue screen will pop up BSOD and say like Bogus driver bad pool header etc I press f and it will go back to normal I usually use Mozilla Firefox but one of those steps I was sent said I needed to use etc. closing randomly/bogus_driver, BSOD, IE and WoW Internet Explorer to get Microsoft updates but I discovered I couldn't use Internet Explorer just like World of Warcraft software program It used to also do it for Itunes and Ventrilo but BSOD, IE and WoW closing randomly/bogus_driver, etc. doesn't do that anymore For warcraft it only closes once I begin to type in my password If that helps at all My Kaspersky also is saying somthing about wanting BSOD, IE and WoW closing randomly/bogus_driver, etc. to neutralize Internet Explorer but it ends up saying it was skipped Hijack Log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C BSOD, IE and WoW closing randomly/bogus_driver, etc. WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exe C Program Files hpq HP Wireless Assistant HP Wireless Assistant exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system mqsvc exe C WINDOWS system mqtgsvc exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C DOCUME Ian LOCALS Temp csrssc exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY lion amp pf laptop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY lion amp pf laptop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http search alot com sidebar pr as sion obfuscated R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY lion amp pf laptop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - no file O - BHO C WINDOWS system jdsfg w jedf dll - C AF A - F - BD-F - C D - C WINDOWS system jdsfg w jedf dll O - Toolbar ALOT Toolbar - AA BA - - dc - - AB FA AE - C Program Files alot bin alot dll file missing O - HKLM Run AVP quot C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exe quot O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run hpWirelessAssistant C Program Files hpq HP Wireless Assistant HP Wireless Assistant exe O - HKLM Run Cpqset C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Default Settings cpqset exe O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run Jnskdfmf eldfd C DOCUME Ian LOCALS Temp csrssc exe O - DEFAULT User Startup Vongo Tray lnk C Program Files Vongo Tray exe User 'Default user' O - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Policies System DisableRegedit O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Web traffic protection statistics - F - A - D - CA -AA ACF ED E - C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus SCIEPlgn dll O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLL O - Extra button AIM - AC E - - d -... Read more

A:BSOD, IE and WoW closing randomly/bogus_driver, etc.

Hi, welcome to tsf!

Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running combofix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/comb...o-use-combofix
Please ensure you read this guide carefully and install the Recovery Console first.

The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.

Once installed, you should see a blue screen prompt that says:

The Recovery Console was successfully installed.

Please continue as follows:Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
Click Yes to allow ComboFix to continue scanning for malware.
When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.

Please include the following reports for further review, and so we may continue cleansing the system:

C:\ComboFix.txt
C:\Qoobox\Add-remove programs.txt
New HijackThis log.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/bsod-ie-and-wow-closing-randomly-bogus_driver-etc-279818.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello all I need your collective help A few weeks ago I built a new computer and quickly began getting BSODs while or after game soon while a closing gaming BSOD gaming or shortly after exiting a game This is the second time I have built a computer and I never had any problems with the first build Here are the new build's specs Motherboard Gigabyte GA- FXA-UD Rev CPU AMD FX -core GHz GPU XFX Radeon R x Hard drives SanDisk Ultra II GB SSD operating system SanDisk Extreme GB SSD Western Digital GB HDD Memory Corsair Vengeance LP GB x GB Power Supply Corsair HX W Operating System Windows Professional bit The BSODs occur while gaming approximately of the time The other of BSOD while gaming or soon after closing a game the time the BSOD occurs after closing a game or while shutting down my computer after playing a game Unfortunately there is no apparent pattern to when the crashes occur Sometimes I can game all day without any problem and other times BSOD while gaming or soon after closing a game I will get several a day Also sometimes I can tell when a crash is about to occur because windows gadgets will stop responding while gaming or other programs running in the background will stop responding I know when that happens there will soon be a crash or there will be a crash when I try to shut down the computer The only consistent thing about the BSODs is that they are centered around gaming When I turn on the computer and use it for anything but gaming I never have a problem I am using the computer without a problem while typing this message I have taken several steps to try to diagnose and or fix the problem I have looked at the crash dump files after each crash but they are largely inconsistent so I could not pin anything down I have tried updating all my drivers especially the graphics card driver I found out however that the latest AMD driver was unstable so I used Driver Uninstaller software in safe mode to remove all traces of it and I installed an earlier stable version The older driver seemed to help a little but I still get BSODs I have tried updating the motherboard BIOS using the Gigabyte BIOS software but that did not change anything I tried uninstalling my antivirus software AVG and turned off all non-Microsoft services using msconfig The BSODs still occur I tried repairing windows using the operating system disk This did not help I tried running a scan of the windows system files using sfc scannow in the command prompt There were no errors found I suspected there might be a problem with the hardware so I started doing stress tests of the different components to try to induce a BSOD I stress tested the CPU using prime for about hrs but there were no problems I tried testing the memory using MemTest for about hours but there were no errors found I tried stress testing the GPU by running FurMark for about minutes but there was no problem I have considered doing a complete reinstall of Windows but decided against it because the problems started with a fresh install with the new computer build and I don't want to go through the trouble of getting my computer back to the way I like it I have tried a bunch of other things that I cant even remember right now So basically I am frustrated and out of ideas Please let tell me if you know of something that might help

A:BSOD while gaming or soon after closing a game

Anyone with any ideas?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/354261-bsod-while-gaming-soon-after-closing-game.html
Relevancy 73.1%

So just like the title states, usually when I alt-tab from games or when i close a game, I get a BSOD.
I copied the latest info when i restarted and attached the log collected. Thanks!

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 4105

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 50
BCP1: FFFFF900C42A6F88
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: FFFFF9600024239D
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\042114-33805-01.dmp
C:\Users\Kelvin Au\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-55193-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:BSOD usually when alt-tabbing or closing a game

Welcome to the forum hoyin,

Reduce items at start-up:Startup Programs - Change
Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
sptd.sys Mon Oct 12 02:55:14 2009 (4AD24632)
SCSI Pass Through Direct Host - Daemon Tools (known BSOD issues with Win7)
Driver Reference Table - sptd.sys

Daemon Tools/Alchohol is known to cause Blue Screens. Please remove it: How to remove sptd.sys from system
Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help
Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable!:-

nusb3hub.sys Fri Nov 19 07:34:24 2010 (4CE5D420)
NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver (previous BSOD issues with 2010 and earlier versions)
Driver Reference Table - nusb3hub.sys

nusb3xhc.sys Fri Nov 19 07:34:25 2010 (4CE5D421)
NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver (previous BSOD issues with 2010 and earlier versions)
Driver Reference Table - nusb3xhc.sys

To perform a clean install of a driver, follow this tutorial:How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper
Remove AVG for testing purpose. Recommended antivirus program for Windows 7 based on stability compared to others:- Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
Microsoft Security Essentials Download | Free Spyware Protection
Malwarebytes - The Free version
Good and Free system security combination.
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Install all windows updates including Service Pack One:Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Post back results.

Code:
Debug session time: Tue Apr 22 09:34:26.083 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:03:13.020
BugCheck 50, {fffff900c42a6f88, 0, fffff9600024239d, 0}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!MulDeleteDeviceOrRedirectionBitmap+21 )
PROCESS_NAME: League of Lege
Debug session time: Tue Apr 22 06:29:55.672 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 10:15:11.983
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff960002e2945, fffff8800adcc110, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Unknown_Module_006f0070`002f800a
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Unknown_Module_006f0070`002f800a
Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: NOT FOUND

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/329291-bsod-usually-when-alt-tabbing-closing-game.html
Relevancy 73.1%

You guys helped me once about eight BSOD after Google closing Chrome months ago with a BSOD - which ended up being a webcam driver of all things sheesh Well I just got another - this time I was closing Chrome totally normally but BSOD after closing Google Chrome when it closed it gave me a popup that said 'Google Chrome has crashed ' Commence bluescreen and heart palpitations I let the computer cool down for a few minutes took the side off to watch the little light on the MoBo to make sure it wasn't dead or anything and to watch all the parts to make sure it wasn't a hardware issue PSU CPU GPU and felt the HDDs for spin-up as I recently had a HDD suffer mechanical failure so now I'm paranoid and everything eventually turned back on It did take a little longer than I think it should but I'm due for a format soon so that's no big shocker Any help at all would be greatly appreciated as I really hate that BSOD

A:BSOD after closing Google Chrome

Got a new popup this morning that 'unknown device' couldn't install its driver. Don't know if this has something to do with the BSOD but I don't have enough knowledge of this particular part of computers to troubleshooting this issue...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/277156-bsod-after-closing-google-chrome.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello everyone, this is my first discussione here!
So I got a new computer 2 weeks ago (i changed everything except the HDD) and it went very smooth with the SSD

So on 7/6/2014 and on 11/6/2014 I got two BSOD regarding the "Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation".
I tried to upgrade EVERY driver I could do, and i searched a lot on the web.
The first time, the file that caused the BSOD was "afd.sys", while the second time it was the file "Ntfs.sys", both together with "ntoskrnl.exe" address or something like that.

Here i'll post the screens of both BSOD (along with the dump files for each crash):

BSOD_1:
BlueScreenView_1

BlueScreenView_2

BlueScreenView_3
BSOD2:
BlueScreenView_1

BlueScreenView_2

BlueScreenView_3

Thanks to those who will answer

REPORT attached!

A:BSOD after closing game : Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation

We need more information to analyze your logs. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions and run the tool until it has finished, then upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334427-bsod-after-closing-game-driver_verifier_detected_violation.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello! Randomly when I close programs I get a BSOD. I have freshly installed the OS. I have the mini dump file, and from what I read online, it's abit difficult to read. So I hope to post it here so someone can make sense out of it. Thanks a ton! ^__^ The BSOD happens AT LEAST once a day. When I alt-tab, close programs, etc...

A:Random BSOD when closing programs.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Grab all and update with a new zip.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/328220-random-bsod-when-closing-programs.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello I get a blue screen of death sometimes when I close my lid Sometimes it's immediate is if my laptop never went to sleep Sometimes it seems that it happens after it's been asleep for a while though I'm not too sure Regardless my laptop will be awake and running when I come back to it telling me that Windows recovered from a serious error I followed the instructions for quot Blue Screen of Death BSOD Posting Instructions - Windows amp Vista quot and attached the standard diagnostic files as well as a short little text that Windows supplies when you restart and it says quot Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown quot Any help would be appreciated For any procedures please tell me or link me how to do them please I'm running Windows -bit on an Asus G J I've had it about - years I have not reinstalled Windows ever I've cleaned the fan and heatsink of dust multiple times Closing / On Lid Laptop BSoD Sleep though BSoD On Closing Laptop Lid / Sleep the core on a light-medium load is degrees Celsius Could someone tell me why The intake and fan output are not blocked by dust or objects as I have my laptop raised Is the processor thermal paste bad now I don't BSoD On Closing Laptop Lid / Sleep know But I guess this is a separate issue Random note Despite what the performance monitor report says I have AVG anti-virus running Anyway I'll stop talking now and wait patiently for a reply Thank you to anyone who looks at this If you need any more info please just let me know

A:BSoD On Closing Laptop Lid / Sleep

Hello Talgoran!

Every dump attached prior 7/4 to is a 9F: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bugcheck pointing to ntkrnlmp.exe, and unfortunately there's no stopped up IRP that we can go off of to get a culprit driver if it's software related.

The 7/1 dump is a 1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bugcheck pointing to memory corruption which may be indicative of a driver of actual physical memory issue (RAM).

The 6/12 dump is a C2: BAD_POOL_CALLER bugcheck that DOES point to a driver, which is BTHUSB.sys the Bluetooth Miniport Driver. This is a system driver, but it could be indicative of something that you have connected to that specific port is causing the issue, etc. It also could mean the BT drivers need updating.

According to !sysinfo, you have an Asus G60JX? If so, navigate to here and ensure that all of your drivers are up to date!

ASUS - Notebooks- ASUS G60Jx

DO note that you should also grab the latest BIOS version. Yours is currently 206, the latest is 208.

In the meantime, if you BSOD after updating all of the relevant drivers and BIOS, do the following to see if we can snag a driver if it's a 3rd party driver causing the issue:

Driver Verifier:

Quote:

What is Driver Verifier?

Driver Verifier is included in Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 to promote stability and reliability; you can use this tool to troubleshoot driver issues. Windows kernel-mode components can cause system corruption or system failures as a result of an improperly written driver, such as an earlier version of a Windows Driver Model (WDM) driver.

Essentially, if there's a 3rd party driver believed to be at issue, enabling Driver Verifier will help flush out the rogue driver by flagging it and causing your system to BSOD.

Before enabling Driver Verifier, it is recommended to create a System Restore Point:

Vista - START | type rstrui - create a restore point

Windows 7 - START | type create | select "Create a Restore Point"

How to enable Driver Verifier:

Start > type "verifier" without the quotes > Select the following options -

1. Select - "Create custom settings (for code developers)"

2. Select - "Select individual settings from a full list"

3. Check the following boxes -

- Special Pool

- Pool Tracking

- Force IRQL Checking

- Deadlock Detection

- Security Checks (Windows 7)

- Concurrentcy Stress Test (Windows 8)

- DDI compliance checking (Windows 8)

- Miscellaneous Checks

4. Select - "Select driver names from a list"

5. Click on the "Provider" tab. This will sort all of the drivers by the provider.

6. Check EVERY box that is NOT provided by Microsoft / Microsoft Corporation.

7. Click on Finish.

8. Restart.

Important information regarding Driver Verifier:

- If Driver Verifier finds a violation, the system will BSOD.

- After enabling Driver Verifier and restarting the system, depending on the culprit, if for
example the driver is on start-up, you may not be able to get back into normal Windows
because Driver Verifier will flag it, and as stated above, that will cause / force a BSOD.

If this happens, do not panic, do the following:

- Boot into Safe Mode by repeatedly tapping the F8 key during boot-up.

- Once in Safe Mode - Start > type "system restore" without the quotes.

- Choose the restore point you created earlier.

If you did not set up a restore point, do not worry, you can still disable Driver Verifier to get
back into normal Windows:

- Start > Search > type "cmd" without the quotes.

- To turn off Driver Verifier, type in cmd "verifier /reset" without the quotes.

- Restart and boot into normal Windows.

How long should I keep Driver Verifier enabled for?

It varies, many experts and analysts have different recommendations. Personally, I recommend
keeping it enabled for at least 36-48 hours. If you don't BS... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-closing-laptop-lid-sleep-657431.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hey there, this is my first post on these forums, so I do apologize if I make a mistake with formatting/etc. I am not super savvy with the BSOD/software end of the world, but I have narrowed down a few of my problems. My newest and most frustrating issue is a recurring BSOD that happens when I open/close certain programs. Often times when I am opening/closing Steam games, I get this BSOD. I know through searching, ntoskrnl.exe is often not to blame, but running bluescrenview yields that as the number one culprit.
Can someone please help identify the issue? I have attached my dump files, let me know if further information is needed.

Thank you in advance,
Jutty

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/400886-bsod-while-loading-closing-certain-applications.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Using windows 2000. I keep getting the following error:

"iexplore.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows"

Doesn't seem to matter where I surf to it just pops up and closes my window. Very aggravating.

Any ideas please?

Update: I've discovered that the problem lies in the file called ntdll.dll. I cannot simply delete it and replace it unfortunately. I have recently done a reformat and clean install of windows. Got all IE and windows security updates. I have no idea what could be causing the problem but it seems to be getting worse as I use the computer.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-keeps-closing-windows.492732/
Relevancy 73.1%

This error message I get. Translated it means : Windows could not find the file....Please check whether you have entered the name correctly and try again. If you want to find a file please push START and than SEARCH.I have to add that my PC is very sluggish so beyond this I'm going to follow the advise I allways give everybody If somebody in the meantime would know what this means....

A:Error Message While Closing Ff

reinstall ff? virus? never seen it before

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/85396/error-message-while-closing-ff/