Windows Support Forum

Microsoft .NET Framework Error Report

Q: Microsoft .NET Framework Error Report

Hi Everyone I'm new here so please forgive the green around my ears For the past while I've been getting an error report Report .NET Error Framework Microsoft pop-up regarding NET Framework It happens approximately min after starting my computer The pop-up states Code Unhandled exception has Microsoft .NET Framework Error Report occurred in your application If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue If you click Quit the application will close immediately Now there doesn't seem to be any critical effect of this error Whether I choose Quit or Continue doesn't have any overt effect However it can't be a good thing and it's very annoying Some help with this would be very much appreciated Here is the information under the quot Details quot for the error See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System ComponentModel Win Exception The system cannot find the file specified at System Diagnostics Process StartWithShellExecuteEx ProcessStartInfo startInfo at System Diagnostics Process Start ProcessStartInfo startInfo at imstrayicon MainForm ReadRegistry at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version Win SP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- imstrayicon Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files Dell Support Center imstrayicon exe ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version Win SP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version Win SP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Management Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Management b f f f d a a System Management dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Microsoft .NET Framework Error Report

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Microsoft .NET Framework Error Report

The best thing for you to do is completely uninstall net framework and then reinstall it. You may have to uninstall the updates made by windows updates first to uninstall the main application. After you uninstall it from control panels programs and features then go here to download the full setup of net framework 4:

Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en....aspx?id=17718

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/186477-microsoft-net-framework-error-report.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello,
On my Dell Dimension Windows XP home edition XP SP2, I'm trying to install the software (Dantz Retrospect backup) and USB drivers for a new Maxtor OneTouch II 100GB external harddrive. The maxtor CD installation process crashes with these two errors:
1607-Unable to install installshield scripting runtime.
1601-Error installing Microsoft(R).NET Framework.
I called Maxtor tech support and they emailed me a link for each error. Neither link worked.
I've tried installing Microsoft(R).NET version 1.1 from my IE browser "windows update" and the installation fails to install.
The computer seems to function normally except for this weird problem.
Have any ideas for a fix?

A:Solved: Error 1607 installshield, Error 1601 Microsoft.NET framework

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-error-1607-installshield-error-1601-microsoft-net-framework.385515/
Relevancy 64.93%

Lately I recovered my computer and when i did windows update and i installed 89 updates included in those was Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 and i get an error so it has to roll back and undo everything the installation has applied. Now i cant run certain programs including ps3 video 9 which also sent me a copy of the installation but the same thing happened ! i have attached a picture of this error message. PLZ HELP !!!!

A:Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 error !!!

sorry i didnt attach a picture here it is

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-2-0-error.609663/
Relevancy 64.93%

I have been trying to download updates from Gateway that I need, and the following error comes up:
Microsoft.NET Framework
An unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will be shut down immediately.
'-1' is not a valid number for maximum. Maximum must be greater than or equal to 0.

I get this same error when trying to download an update from microsoft. Anyone able to help fix this?
Thanks!
I am running windows xp home on a gateway computer.

Relevancy 64.93%

The program extracts but then as soon as it extracts the program just disappears in task manager...
I have a video:
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2cscew9&s=6

Relevancy 64.93%

I have a Gateway computer with windows Vista Home Premium service pack installed I'm trying to get gateway recovery management to load but I keep getting the following error from Microsoft Net Framework Unhandled exception has occurred in your application Unauthorized access exception See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System UnauthorizedAccessException Microsoft Net.Framework Error at System Runtime InteropServices Marshal ThrowExceptionForHRInternal Int errorCode IntPtr errorInfo at System Management ManagementObjectCollection ManagementObjectEnumerator MoveNext at eRecoveryKernel SystemConfigClass InitPartitionInfo at eRecoveryKernel SystemConfigClass UpdatePartitionInfo at eRecoveryKernel eRecoveryKernelACR timer Initial Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- eRecoveryMain Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files Gateway Gateway Recovery Management eRecoveryMain exe ---------------------------------------- MSBurningEngine Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files Gateway Gateway Recovery Management MSBurningEngine DLL ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase Microsoft Net.Framework Error file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- Acer eRecovery Svc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files Gateway Gateway Recovery Management Acer eRecovery Svc DLL Microsoft Net.Framework Error ---------------------------------------- System Management Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Management b f f f d a a System Management dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box Hard drive configuration is not set to factory default restore aborted I really could use some help to get this back on track

A:Microsoft Net.Framework Error

Gateway Recovery as in to restore the system to factory default settings - i.e., re-install Vista?

If so, use the Vista DVD to boot or boot into the recovery HDD partition (usually F10 during boot-up).

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-net-framework-error-442786.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I have a Gateway computer with windows Vista Home Premium service pack installed I m trying to get gateway recovery management to load but I keep getting the following error from Microsoft Net Framework Unhandled exception has occurred in your application Unauthorized access exception See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this Net Microsoft Error Framework dialog box Exception Text System UnauthorizedAccessException at System Runtime InteropServices Marshal ThrowExceptionForHRInternal Int errorCode IntPtr errorInfo at System Management ManagementObjectCollection ManagementObjectEnumerator MoveNext at eRecoveryKernel SystemConfigClass InitPartitionInfo at eRecoveryKernel SystemConfigClass UpdatePartitionInfo at eRecoveryKernel eRecoveryKernelACR timer Microsoft Net Framework Error Initial Tick Object sender EventArgs e at Microsoft Net Framework Error System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr Microsoft Net Framework Error lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- eRecoveryMain Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files Gateway Gateway Recovery Management eRecoveryMain exe ---------------------------------------- MSBurningEngine Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files Gateway Gateway Recovery Management MSBurningEngine DLL ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- Acer eRecovery Svc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files Gateway Gateway Recovery Management Acer eRecovery Svc DLL ---------------------------------------- System Management Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Management b f f f d a a System Management dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box Hard drive configuration is not set to factory default restore aborted I really could use some help to get this back on track nbsp

A:Microsoft Net Framework Error

cjgraphics said:

Hard drive configuration is not set to factory default restore aborted Click to expand...

Are you trying to restore to factory settings?

If yes. it sounds like your hard drive is not set 1st to boot.

Have you changed the boot order?

If no. post back. (I'm confused)

good luck

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error.886712/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello im getting an error from Microsoft NET Framework each time i start up the computer I ve already read about similiar problem posted before and Framework error .NET Microsoft i tell you now that im using the computer for gaming and i have HP All-In-One Series Printer Scanner I don t know why this error suddenly poped up I use Windows XP SP with Vista Inspirat skin Heres the message See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System Net Mail SmtpException Mailbox unavailable The server response was Daily sending quota exceeded sm eya at System Net Mail DataCommand CheckResponse SmtpStatusCode statusCode String serverResponse at System Net Mail DataCommand Send SmtpConnection conn at System Net Mail SmtpTransport SendMail MailAddress sender MailAddressCollection recipients String deliveryNotify SmtpFailedRecipientException amp exception at System Microsoft .NET Framework error Net Mail SmtpClient Send MailMessage message at Stub Form Timer Tick Object Microsoft .NET Framework error sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version GDR - CodeBase file c WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- Stub Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C DOCUME user LOCALS Temp server exe ---------------------------------------- Microsoft VisualBasic Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSI b f f f d a a Microsoft VisualBasic dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSI b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Runtime Remoting Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSI b a c e System Runtime Remoting dll ---------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSI b f f f d a a System Configuration dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box Thanks nbsp

A:Microsoft .NET Framework error

If I remember correctly the previous time this error was coming up on startup was due to an error in a reminder screen about creating recovery disks. The program was called from the startup folder in the start menu. Why don't you make sure that there is no similar program in your startup?

Please note that there is more than one way for programs to start on boot, not only that folder. If removing programs from there does not solve the problem, Windows Defender and CCleaner (See www.CCleaner.com for details) both have sections allowing you to see all your startup programs and to disable or remove them from startup.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error.879408/
Relevancy 64.93%

The program extracts but then as soon as it extracts the program just disappears in task manager...
I have a video:
View My Video
Help i need this because you cant run 3.5 programs with .net framework 4

A:Microsoft Framework 3.5 Error

The video is too blurry for me to read, but the exe file is Extracting the files to a temp directory with a bunch of numbers (ex) C:\020203313197275 or whatever. Go that directory and see if there is a setup file in there.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-framework-3-5-error-658474.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi Everytime that I boot my laptop a small error box pops up with the title 'Microsoft NET Framework' It says Unhandled exception has occured in your application If you click Error .Net Framework Microsoft Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue If you click Quit the application will close immediately No such host is known Microsoft .Net Framework Error I wondering if anybody could help me Microsoft .Net Framework Error out and fix this thanks When I click details this is what it gives me Code See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System Net Sockets Microsoft .Net Framework Error SocketException x No such host is known at System Net Dns GetAddrInfo String name at System Net Dns InternalGetHostByName String hostName Boolean includeIPv at System Net Dns GetHostEntry String hostNameOrAddress at WindowsApplication Form Form Load Object sender EventArgs e at System EventHandler Invoke Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnLoad EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnCreateControl at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl Boolean fIgnoreVisible at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl at System Windows Forms Control WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ScrollableControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ContainerControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow OnMessage Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version RTMGDR - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- WindowsApplication Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C update svchost exe ---------------------------------------- Microsoft VisualBasic Assembly Version Win Version built by RTMRel CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft Net assembly GAC MSIL Microsoft VisualBasic v b f f f d a a Microsoft VisualBasic dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version built by RTMGDR CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft Net assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms v b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version built by RTMGDR CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft Net assembly GAC MSIL System v b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version built by RTMRel CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft Net assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing v b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- Accessibility Assembly Version Win Version built by RTMRel CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft Net assembly GAC MSIL Accessibility v b f f f d a a Accessibility dll ---------------------------------------- System Runtime Remoting Assembly Version Win Version RTMRel - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft Net assembly GAC MSIL System Runtime Remoting v b a c e System Runtime Remoting dll ---------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version RTMRel - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft Net assembly GAC MSIL System Configuration v b f f f d a a System Configuration dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version built by RTMGDR CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft Net assembly GAC MSIL System Xml v b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must al... Read more

A:Microsoft .Net Framework Error

I have actually managed to solve this problem myself. I went into msconfig and disabled all startup items. I then went through disabling, restarting and enabling them to find out the problem. I found that it was svchost.exe that was causing the problem. I simply disabled this from startup and the problem was solved.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/234287-microsoft-net-framework-error.html
Relevancy 64.93%

My friend is running Windows Vista Home Premium on his relatively new laptop got like a month Framework .NET Microsoft error? ago and recently it's started coming up with this error randomly Microsoft NET Framework the window title Unhandled exception has occurred in your application If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue If you click Quite the application will close immediately Could not load file or assembly 'Core Version Cultre Microsoft .NET Framework error? neutral PublicKeyToken null' or one of its dependencies The system cannot find the file specified and the Details drop down See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System IO FileNotFoundException Could not load file or assembly 'Core Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken null' or one of its dependencies The system cannot find the file specified File name 'Core Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken null' at PCMightyMax Core ConfigurationStore ctor at PCMightyMax Core ConfigurationManager Load at PCMightyMax Core ConfigurationManager get Instance at PCMightyMax TrayIconForm TrayIconTimer Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam WRN Assembly binding logging is turned OFF To enable assembly bind failure logging set the registry value HKLM Software Microsoft Fusion EnableLog DWORD to Note There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging To turn this feature off remove the registry value HKLM Software Microsoft Fusion EnableLog Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- TrayIcon Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x PC MightyMax TrayIcon exe ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- ConfigurationManager Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x PC MightyMax ConfigurationManager DLL ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box I'm pretty computer literate but I don't have much experience with Vista or an error like this What can I do

A:Microsoft .NET Framework error?

I just found out that PC MightyMax, which he downloaded without my knowledge, is a type of spyware/malware and am currently in the process of removing it.

If that's not the only problem, information would be helpful!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/247098/microsoft-net-framework-error/
Relevancy 64.93%

Does anyone know how to get rid of this annoyance (see screenshot)

I did what was suggested here

http://blogs.msdn.com/brada/archive/2009/02/27/uninstalling-the-clickonce-support-for-firefox.aspx

It didn't work.

Please advise ASAP.

Thanks!

A:Microsoft .NET Framework error

FWIW, uninstalling 1.1 through Add Remove did not work either.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-net-framework-error-422853.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi all I am trying to install Microsoft Network Framework v x and I keep getting error quot Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot Fatal error during installation quot Elapsed time quot The exact log file is attached Code OS Version Information OS Version Platform Service Pack OS Description Windows - x Ultimate Edition 4 (x64) error Microsoft Framework Service Pack OS Version Information Environment details CommandLine C f fa dfae c a db d a Setup exe x x TimeZone Pacific Standard Time Initial LCID Environment details Entering Function LocalizedData CreateLocalizedData succeeded Entering Microsoft Framework 4 (x64) error Function EngineData CreateEngineData Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism succeeded MaintenanceMode determination evaluating EnterMaintenanceModeIf Or evaluating Or evaluating And evaluating And evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to true And evaluated to false And evaluating And evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to true Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to true And evaluated to false Or evaluated to false And evaluating And evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Or evaluated to false MaintenanceMode determination evaluates to 'not in maintenance mode' Operation Type Operation Installing Operation Type Package details Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Version Package details User Experience Data Collection Policy User Experience Data Collection Policy AlwaysUploaded User Experience Data Collection Policy Entering Function UiDataT CreateUiDataT succeeded Global Block Checks Checking for global blockers BlockIf Microsoft NET Framework is already a part of this operating system You do not need to install the NET Framework redistributable URL quot http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId quot More information URL Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf Same or higher version of NET Framework has already been installed on this computer And evaluating LessThanOrEqualTo evaluating LessThanOrEqualTo evaluated to false Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to true And evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf The setup cannot run in compatibility mode For more information see the URL quot http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId quot Readme file URL Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf Microsoft NET Framework is already a part of this operating system but it is currently turned off To enable the NET Framework use Turn Windows features on or off in Control Panel URL quot http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId quot More information URL Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf You do not have sufficient privileges to complete this operation for all users of this computer Log on as an administrator and rerun Setup Not evaluating Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to true Not evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf The NET Framework Client Profile and the NET Framework Extended must be removed separately Please use Control Panel to uninstall these programs For more information see the URL quot http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId quot Readme file URL Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf Setup cannot continue because a previous installation requires your computer to be restarted Please restart your computer and rerun Setup And evaluating And evaluating Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false Or evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to true Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false Or evaluated to true And evaluated to false... Read more

A:Microsoft Framework 4 (x64) error

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976982

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-framework-4-x64-error.1033958/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello I have a big problem I have searched the internet for solution and try to make it self But i cant make it I had this error from Microsoft Net Framework box Quote Unhadled exception has occured in a component in your application If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to contininue Could not load file or assembly 'Accessiblity version Culture neutral PublicKey Token b f f f d a a' or one of its dependencies The system cannot find the file specified This was the message that i must type from the error box And there is a Detail button that i can copy paste - - Quote See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System IO FileNotFoundException Could not load file or assembly 'Accessibility Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken b f f f d a a' or one of its dependencies The system cannot find the file specified File name 'Accessibility Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken b f f f d a a' at System Windows Forms Control OnHandleCreated EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Control WmCreate Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam WRN Assembly binding logging is turned OFF To enable assembly bind failure logging set the registry value HKLM Software Microsoft Fusion EnableLog DWORD to Note There is some performance Framework Microsoft .NET Error penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging To turn this feature off remove the registry value HKLM Software Microsoft Fusion EnableLog Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Microsoft .NET Framework Error Assembly Version Win Version Win SP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- INVedit Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Users Yongjie Desktop INVedit INVedit exe ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- NBT Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Users Yongjie Desktop INVedit NBT DLL ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box I hope you can help me because i have this with some programs Almost the same error My PC runs Windows bit Home Premium

A:Microsoft .NET Framework Error

This works sometimes....

Uninstall all .NET Framework stuff. Start with v4, then v3, then v2, then v1 - rebooting after each one.
Then download and install each version in order (first v1, then v2, then v3, then v4) - rebooting after each one.

Good luck!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/161906-microsoft-net-framework-error.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I ve received the Microsoft NET Framework Error message I ll explain the details please help Framework Microsoft.NET Error Once my computer is loaded I ll get a WINDOWS INSTALLER window It attempts to install DOCUMENT VIEWER Once I click CANCEL - the Windows Installer for document viewer continues to appear After a moment I ll finally get the following error message from Microsoft NET Framework quot AN UNHANDLED EXCEPTION HAS OCCURRED IN A COMPONENT IN YOUR APPLICATION CLICK CONTINUE AND APPLICATION WILL IGNORE THIS ERROR AND ATTEMPT TO CONTINUE OBJECT REFERENCE NOT SET TO AN INSTANCE OF AN OBJECT quot That error message will give me two options Details or continue I continue to click continue and the error message will not go away Microsoft.NET Framework Error The only way I am able to get rid of it is by re-starting my computer or doing the control option apple delete Because of this I m not able to install Quickbooks to my computer Thanks for your help I do apologize if this is in the wrong section

A:Microsoft.NET Framework Error

try to install latest version of windows installer 3 and .net framework also.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/211876/microsoftnet-framework-error/
Relevancy 64.93%

I have a Amilo Notebook Pi 3540 with Windows Vista. I have experianced a error with microsoft net. Every time i log on i find a window come up saying,

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.
If you click quit, the application will close immediately.

File not found.

What does this mean? Any help will be gratefully apreciated but please keep it simple. Thanks!

A:Microsoft .Net Framework error

Download Microsoft.NET framework here, "save to disk."

Read this article and follow its instructions.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/270491-microsoft-net-framework-error.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi,
I seem to be having some problems with Microsoft.Net Framework upon startup. Details are below and also there are two screenshots attached to this message and one pasted in the message that show the errors.

Upon startup of the computer I get some Microsoft.Net Framework errors that started happening out of no where. So I'm wondering if I can just uninstall all traces of Microsoft.Net and go to the Microsoft website and download the latest version. The errors say stuff like cannot load .Net framework and error with inbox or something. I'm given the option of continuing or closing and when closing the error goes away and doesn't appear unless the computer is rebooted. Only happens once.

Thanks!

A:Microsoft Framework Error

BUMP, please. Oh and something else is that every time computer is restarted, Task Manager and Regedit are disabled. I can enable them with some tools, but I'm getting annoyed. Any ideas?
Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-framework-error-462266.html
Relevancy 64.93%

This error keeps popping up on my laptop all the time no matter what i m doing It says quot Framework .NET error! Microsoft Unhandled exception Microsoft .NET Framework error! has occured in a component in Microsoft .NET Framework error! your application If you click Continue the application will ignore this error andattempt to continue Object reference not set to an instance of an object quot I Microsoft .NET Framework error! try hitting continue and it just pops back up so I hit details and I get this quot See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Toaster Helper checkUpgradeReminder at Toaster Helper checkReminders at Toaster Window timer Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- Toaster Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Dell DataSafe Local Backup Toaster exe ---------------------------------------- PresentationFramework Assembly Version Win Version built by QFE CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSI bf ad e PresentationFramework dll ---------------------------------------- WindowsBase Assembly Version Win Version built by NetFX CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL WindowsBase bf ad e WindowsBase dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- PresentationCore Assembly Version Win Version built by QFE CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC PresentationCore bf ad e PresentationCore dll ---------------------------------------- SftBRCC Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Dell DataSafe Local Backup SftBRCC DLL ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSI b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSI b f f f d a a System Configuration dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- PresentationFramework Aero Assembly Version Win Version built by NetFX CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSI bf ad e PresentationFramework Aero dll ---------------------------------------- SftBRCCPiped Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Dell DataSafe Local Backup SftBRCCPiped DLL ---------------------------------------- MiddleLayerCLRLib Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Dell DataSafe Local Backup MiddleLayerCLRLib DLL ---------------------------------------- msvcm Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Windows WinSxS x micro none d d da a d msvcm dll ---------------------------------------- STBRCCServCLR Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Dell DataSafe Local Backup STBRCCServCLR DLL ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For exampl... Read more

A:Microsoft .NET Framework error!

i recomend re-installing .net framework http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&displaylang=en

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error.880925/
Relevancy 64.93%

i have a microsoft .NET FRAMEWORK error that keeps popping up and i need help fixing it. It keeps me from using some of my programs on my computer and it is bugging the hell out of me.

PLZ HELP

LUCKYSHOT

A:Microsoft .net Framework Error

Welcome to TSG!

We can't help you unless you help us by telling us what the error says. You never mentioned that.

Please write down exactly what the error message says and post it here. Tell us when it happens, what you are doing when it happens, etc. Stuff along those lines.

Alternatively, you could take a screenshot of the error message by hitting the Print Screen key on your keyboard. Then open Microsoft Paint (Start, Programs, Accessories, Paint). Click Edit, then Paste. Go to File, Save As and save the file as a jpg. In your next reply, attach the screenshot.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error.452002/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello! I recently have been having problems with my computer. Often, when I am just doing things messages pop up and says Microsoft .net error framework. I will post more details later.

Relevancy 64.93%

Hi all I am trying to install Microsoft Network Framework v x and I keep getting error quot Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot Fatal error during installation quot Elapsed time quot The exact log file is attached Code OS Version Information OS Version Platform Service Pack OS Description Windows - x Ultimate Edition Service Pack OS Version Information Environment details CommandLine C f fa dfae c a db d a Setup exe x x TimeZone Pacific Standard Time Initial LCID Environment details Entering Function LocalizedData CreateLocalizedData succeeded Entering Function Microsoft Framework error (x64) 4 EngineData CreateEngineData Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism succeeded MaintenanceMode determination evaluating EnterMaintenanceModeIf Or evaluating Or evaluating And evaluating And evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false Exists Microsoft Framework 4 (x64) error evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to true And evaluated to false And evaluating And evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to true Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to true And evaluated to false Or evaluated to false And evaluating And evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Or evaluated to false MaintenanceMode determination evaluates to 'not in maintenance mode' Operation Type Operation Installing Operation Type Package details Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Version Package details User Experience Data Collection Policy User Experience Data Collection Policy AlwaysUploaded User Experience Data Collection Policy Entering Function UiDataT CreateUiDataT succeeded Global Block Checks Checking for global blockers BlockIf Microsoft NET Framework is already a part of this operating system You do not need to install the NET Framework redistributable More information Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf Same or higher version of NET Framework has already been installed on this computer And evaluating LessThanOrEqualTo evaluating LessThanOrEqualTo evaluated to false Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to true And evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf The setup cannot run in compatibility mode For more information see the Readme file Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf Microsoft NET Framework is already a part of this operating system but it is currently turned off To enable the NET Framework use Turn Windows features on or off in Control Panel More information Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf You do not have sufficient privileges to complete this operation for all users of this computer Log on as an administrator and rerun Setup Not evaluating Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to true Not evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf The NET Framework Client Profile and the NET Framework Extended must be removed separately Please use Control Panel to uninstall these programs For more information see the Readme file Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf Setup cannot continue because a previous installation requires your computer to be restarted Please restart your computer and rerun Setup And evaluating And evaluating Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false Or evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to true Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false Or evaluated to true And evaluated to false Not evaluating Or evaluating Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false Or evaluated to false Not evaluated to true And evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false Bloc... Read more

A:Microsoft Framework 4 (x64) error

Hi, happy new year!

You can give a look here: Troubleshooting .NET Framework 4 Install failures - VarunGupta - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

Hope this helps!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/205721-microsoft-framework-4-x64-error.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi Microsoft.Net Framework error There s a previous post about this which I read through but it didn t quite solve the problem I downloaded the software for a HP all in one printer but it s having all sorts of problems I tried to uninstall all the previous software for HP because it wasn t working But I keep getting the microsoft Net framework message box with An unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application etc See the end of this message for Microsoft.Net Framework error details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object at HP CUE Video PlaybackControl UpdateProgressBar at HP CUE Video PlaybackControl ProgressTimer Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr idEvent IntPtr dwTime Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows microsoft net framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- hpqimzone Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqimzone exe ---------------------------------------- hpqiface Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqiface a cf f c hpqiface dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system windows forms b a c e system windows forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system drawing b f f f d a a system drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system b a c e system dll ---------------------------------------- hpqcc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqcc a cf f c hpqcc dll ---------------------------------------- hpqutils Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqutils a cf f c hpqutils dll ---------------------------------------- hpqfmrsc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqfmrsc a cf f c hpqfmrsc dll ---------------------------------------- hpqtray Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqtray a cf f c hpqtray dll ---------------------------------------- hpqovskn Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqovskn a cf f c hpqovskn dll ---------------------------------------- hpqthumb Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqthumb a cf f c hpqthumb dll ---------------------------------------- hpqimvlt Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqimvlt a cf f c hpqimvlt dll ---------------------------------------- hpqimgrc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqimgrc a cf f c hpqimgrc dll ---------------------------------------- hpqntrop Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqntrop a cf f c hpqntrop dll ---------------------------------------- Interop hpqcxm Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac interop hpqcxm a cf f c interop hpqcxm dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system xml b a c e system xml dll ---------------------------------------- LEAD Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac lead cf f ea b lead dll ---------------------------------------- LEAD Wrapper Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac lead wrapper cf f ea b lead wrapper dll ---------------------------------------- LEAD Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac lead windows forms cf f ea b lead windows forms dll ---------------------------------------- LEAD Drawing Ass... Read more

A:Microsoft.Net Framework error

hey mate check this link out http://support.microsoft.com/kb/815117 it might help you solve youre problem

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error.790031/
Relevancy 64.93%

I started up my computer and it came up with an error, so far I've had no problems, but just wondering if it is safe. I've encluded a picture of the error and the text from details menu. Thank you for your time.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error.711773/
Relevancy 64.93%

For about a week now i've been getting this error about once a day I've done Framework Error .net Microsoft a bit of research on it but I can't Microsoft .net Framework Error really seem to find out what the error is Here's the Microsoft .net Framework Error details from the error window Code See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System ComponentModel Win Exception The system cannot find the file specified at System Diagnostics Process StartWithShellExecuteEx ProcessStartInfo startInfo at System Diagnostics Process Start at System Diagnostics Process Microsoft .net Framework Error Start ProcessStartInfo startInfo at System Diagnostics Process Start String fileName String arguments at imstrayicon MainForm ReadRegistry at imstrayicon MainForm OnStartTimerElapsed Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version VistaSP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- imstrayicon Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files Dell Support Center imstrayicon exe ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version VistaSP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version VistaSP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Management Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Management b f f f d a a System Management dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box Now I've been checking through my Event Log for the errors of today since I got this error earlier but i'm not really sure what part of the error I should be looking at I've gone to the Windows Logs gt Applications section and have errors from this morning when I booted up Code Log Name Application Source Microsoft-Windows-WMI Date AM Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords Classic User N A Computer Olivia Description Event filter with query quot SELECT FROM InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN WHERE TargetInstance ISA quot Win Processor quot AND TargetInstance LoadPercentage gt quot could not be reactivated in namespace quot root CIMV quot because of error x Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-WMI quot Guid quot edeee - afe- -b -d c b b f quot EventSourceName quot WinMgmt quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCr... Read more

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/291375-microsoft-net-framework-error.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Alright I ll Error Microsoft .NET Framework be on my laptop windows and I ll be just sitting there Microsoft .NET Framework Error and this will pop up See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System Net Mail SmtpException The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated The server response was Authentication Required Learn more at at System Net Mail MailCommand CheckRespons statusCode String response at System Net Mail SmtpTransport SendMail M sender MailAddressCollection recipients String deliveryNotify SmtpFailedRecipientException amp exception at System Net Mail SmtpClient Send MailMess message at Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventA e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWi m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callba hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version win RTMGDR - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framewo -------------------------------------- Stub Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C ProgramData Microsoft Windows -------------------------------------- Microsoft VisualBasic Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Mic -------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Sys -------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Sys -------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Sys -------------------------------------- Accessibility Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Acc -------------------------------------- System Runtime Remoting Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Sys -------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Sys -------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Sys -------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box It s really quite annoying now and i d love to get rid of it by the way sorry if this is in the wrong section ha nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error.956359/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello Everyone,Product Name: HP15R033TXOperating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)                              I want to install HP support assistance in my Laptop. so I tried with this linkhttp://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-r000-Notebook-PC-series/6875200/model/7308901and followed instructions given on that. My laptop doesn't have Microsoft.NET framework 4.5 so it requested me to download that and install it. I followed all that instruction at that time I got window like downloading of microsoft .net framework 4.5. It downloads from two hour but no any progress in downloading . what should I do to resolve this problem

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/MICROSOFT-NET-FRAMEWORK-4-5-ERROR/td-p/5654413
Relevancy 64.93%

Every-time I start the comp I get a message and if I press continue it just keeps popping up The message is quot Unhandled exception has occurred in your application If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue If you click Quit the application will close immediately Conversion from string quot lt DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC quot - W C D quot to type quot Double quot is not valid quot Details See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System InvalidCastException Conversion from string quot lt DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC quot - W C D error Microsoft.Net Framework quot to type 'Double' is not valid --- gt System FormatException Input string was not in a correct format at Microsoft VisualBasic CompilerServices Conversions ParseDouble String Value NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat at Microsoft VisualBasic CompilerServices Conversions ToDouble String Value NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft VisualBasic CompilerServices Conversions ToDouble Microsoft.Net Framework error String Value NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat at CPAX utilities Dec String strCode at CPAX Form tmrOffer Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version win RTMGDR - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- CPAX Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Common Files alg exe ---------------------------------------- Microsoft VisualBasic Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Microsoft VisualBasic b f f f d a a Microsoft VisualBasic dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Runtime Remoting Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Runtime Remoting b a c e System Runtime Remoting dll ---------------------------------------- System Management Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Management b f f f d a a System Management dll ---------------------------------------- System Core Assembly Version Win Version built by NetFXw CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Core b a c e System Core dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Configuration b f f f d a a System Configuration dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box

Relevancy 64.07%

Below are details .NET Debugging) (JIT Framework Error Microsoft of errors I am getting at startup on a WinXP Pro SP machine Any help is appreciated gt It starts out as a System Initialization Error- ML Service Failed- Resart your system Next I get a MS NET Framework Error that states UnHandled Exception-has occured Quit Continue or details Details below See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System Runtime InteropServices COMException x Call was canceled by the message filter Exception from HRESULT x RPC E CALL CANCELED at System Runtime InteropServices Marshal ThrowExceptionForHRInternal Int errorCode IntPtr errorInfo at System Management ManagementScope InitializeGuts Object o at System Management ManagementScope Initialize at System Management ManagementObjectSearcher Initialize at System Management ManagementObjectSearcher Get at ECACCF Form BaseBoardInfo String at ECACCF Form Form Load Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnLoad EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnCreateControl at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl Boolean fIgnoreVisible at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl at System Windows Forms Control WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control Microsoft .NET Framework Error (JIT Debugging) WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ScrollableControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ContainerControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WndProc Message amp m at ECACCF Form WndProc Message amp msg at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow OnMessage Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file c WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- ECACCF Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files Motorola MLService ecaccf exe ---------------------------------------- msvcm Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C WINDOWS WinSxS x Microsoft VC CRT fc b b a e e b x-ww b fa ca msvcm dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Management Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Management b f f f d a a System Management dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box nbsp

A:Microsoft .NET Framework Error (JIT Debugging)

Check which version of .NET framework you have compared to the latest. We had an issue at work about 2 months ago where a .NET framework update caused a couple of pieces of software to stop functioning properly.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error-jit-debugging.817129/
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi i get this error in .net framework saying to read the error log and when i do it says .net framework 2.0 SP1 installation failed going to send a screenshot to show you.
SS:
http://i46.tinypic.com/2en0uaa.jpg

A:Microsoft Framework 3.5 Setup Error

Do you have Net Framework 2.0 installed, which is a non Service Pack version?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-framework-3-5-setup-error-675281.html
Relevancy 64.07%

I wasn t actually sure where to post this thread it s really the continuation of a thread posted more all-in-one to Framework printer due with .NET Microsoft Error HP than months ago under Operating Systems I frequently get an error message from Microsoft NET Framework on my laptop usually when the computer comes out of standby mode quot An unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application Click continue and application Error with Microsoft .NET Framework due to HP all-in-one printer will ignore this error and attempt to continue Object reference not set to an instance of an object quot Forum member Storm Grunt rightly suggested that the error was caused by the installation of an all-in-one HP printer but I couldn t follow his advice because my printer HP F is obviously a more recent model and there is no document viewer in the start all programs HP folder Is anyone able to help me here I ve been unable to find any useful tips on the HP site and have regularly downloaded all HP updates Florio nbsp

A:Error with Microsoft .NET Framework due to HP all-in-one printer

I would download Autoruns from Microsoft (Sysinternals) and that should help you find the document viewer and disable it.

The HP site may have instructions on how to completely uninstall their software. If you can locate this information, then you should be able to clean off all the HP junk.

If you're just printing you probably don't need the HP drivers.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-with-microsoft-net-framework-due-to-hp-all-in-one-printer.765607/
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi i'm new to this site and i am also particularly new to posting forums so can someone help me out with this Whenever i try to Microsoft.NET 4.0 Framework error installation HELP install Microsoft NET Framework i get this error - OS Version Platform OS Description Windows - x Home Premium Edition CommandLine C d f bf db Setup exe x x TimeZone Central Standard Time Initial LCID Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism Operation Installing Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup Package Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 installation error HELP Version User Experience Data Collection Policy AlwaysUploaded Number of applicable items Exe C d f bf db SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt ServiceControl operation succeeded ServiceControl operation succeeded Exe C d f bf db Windows -KB -v -x msu failed with x - Server execution failed Final Result I nstallation failed with error code x quot Server execution failed quot Elapsed time CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS AND I Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 installation error HELP DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH THE BIOS AT ALL i need Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 installation error HELP this because i can't get windows update to work either but don't reply to windows update fixes for me i just want this net framework to install so i can play my favorite game Chivalry Medieval Warfare and i need that to complete the installation and early thanks to you if you help me

A:Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 installation error HELP

my specs are on my profile

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/320091-microsoft-net-framework-4-0-installation-error-help.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Help with Error Message When I startup my laptop I get a window windows installer It tries to install with Error Message .NET Framework Microsoft Document Viewer for some reason Then I hit cancel repeatedly because it keeps popping up Error Message with Microsoft .NET Framework Eventually I get this error message from Microsoft NET Framework An unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application Click continue and application will ignore this error and attempt to continue Object reference not set to an instance of an object With to two options Details or continue I click continue repeatedly however the error message still won t go away The only way i can rid of this is to open up Windows task manager and end task Please help Thanks When I click details it shows See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this Error Message with Microsoft .NET Framework dialog box Exception Text System NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object at HP CUE Video PlaybackControl UpdateProgressBar at HP CUE Video PlaybackControl ProgressTimer Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr idEvent IntPtr dwTime Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Error Message with Microsoft .NET Framework Win Version CodeBase file c windows microsoft net framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- hpqimzone Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqimzone exe ---------------------------------------- hpqiface Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqiface a cf f c hpqiface dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system windows forms b a c e system windows forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system drawing b f f f d a a system drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system b a c e system dll ---------------------------------------- hpqcc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqcc a cf f c hpqcc dll ---------------------------------------- hpqutils Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqutils a cf f c hpqutils dll ---------------------------------------- hpqfmrsc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqfmrsc a cf f c hpqfmrsc dll ---------------------------------------- hpqtray Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqtray a cf f c hpqtray dll ---------------------------------------- hpqovskn Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqovskn a cf f c hpqovskn dll ---------------------------------------- hpqthumb Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqthumb a cf f c hpqthumb dll ---------------------------------------- hpqimvlt Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqimvlt a cf f c hpqimvlt dll ---------------------------------------- hpqimgrc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqimgrc a cf f c hpqimgrc dll ---------------------------------------- hpqntrop Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqntrop a cf f c hpqntrop dll ---------------------------------------- Interop hpqcxm Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac interop hpqcxm a cf f c interop hpqcxm dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system xml b a c e system xml dll ---------------------------------------- LEAD Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac lead cf f e... Read more

Relevancy 64.07%

OS Vista Bit RAM GB Manufacturer Advent Hey guys I hope someone can help me with this error I get on every startup It started to happen when I installed the Blue Soleil driver for my Bluetooth dongle Everytime I would try to use bluetooth within my mobile to computer software Samsung PC Studio I would get a blue screen of death I can't remember error on Microsoft.Net Framework Startup that particular error though But anyway I uninstalled Blue Soleil and haven't had the blue screen since However on startup I get this error everytime I hope someone Microsoft.Net Framework error on Startup can make some sense of it and help me on my way to getting rid of it I've attached the file hopefully lol of the error I get I've tried to restore but for some reason my computer just won't restore it gets to the restarting bit but no further so I have to turn it off and then I get quot restore has failed quot on start up again

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-net-framework-error-on-startup-249746.html
Relevancy 64.07%

So I've been trying to install NET 4.5.2 .NET installing Microsoft Error Framework Framework and get the same error every time It happens during installation Error installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 on the step quot Installing NET Framework quot about of the way in The installation fails giving this message quot NET Framework has not been installed because The system cannot find the path specified quot Image https i imgur com UkpHHr png Here's the relevant log data leading up to the error Code Starting install of item ' NET Framework ' at tickCount WM ACTIVATEAPP Focus stealer's windows WAS visible NOT taking back focus calling PerformAction on an installing performer Action Performing actions on all Items Restart Manager Detecting applications holding files in use Restart manager detected processes in another session are preventing restart manager from shutting down applications Attempting to filter applications by finding parent services Restart Manager complete Wait for Item SetupUtility exe to be available SetupUtility exe is now available to install Creating new Performer for Exe item Created new ExePerformer for Exe item Action Performing Action on Exe at D faeb e c fda SetupUtility exe Launching CreateProcess with command line SetupUtility exe aupause Exe log file s C Users Garret AppData Local Temp dd SetupUtility txt Log File C Users Garret AppData Local Temp dd SetupUtility txt exists and will be added to the Watson upload list Exe D faeb e c fda SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt Action complete Wait for Item SetupUtility exe to be available SetupUtility exe is now available to install Creating new Performer for Exe item Created new ExePerformer for Exe item Action Performing Action on Exe at D faeb e c fda SetupUtility exe Launching CreateProcess with command line SetupUtility exe screboot Exe log file s C Users Garret AppData Local Temp dd SetupUtility txt Log File C Users Garret AppData Local Temp dd SetupUtility txt exists and will be added to the Watson upload list Exe D faeb e c fda SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt Action complete Wait for Item x -Windows -KB -x msu to be available x -Windows -KB -x msu is now available to install Creating new Performer for Exe item Created new ExePerformer for Exe item WU Service was already enabled or was running WU Service EnsureWUServiceIsNotDisabled succeeded Action Performing Action on Exe at D faeb e c fda x -Windows -KB -x msu Launching CreateProcess with command line wusa exe quot D faeb e c fda x -Windows -KB -x msu quot quiet norestart Exe D faeb e c fda x -Windows -KB -x msu failed with x - The system cannot find the path specified Action complete Action Performing actions on all Items Action complete Action complete Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot The system cannot find the path specified quot Elapsed time WM ACTIVATEAPP Focus stealer's windows WAS visible NOT taking back focus WM ACTIVATEAPP Focus stealer's windows WAS visible NOT taking back focus If you need any more information let me know One thing that bothers me is it's looking in D my secondary drive for an executable in a folder that doesn't exist which may be why the path isn't found But that could just be a temporary folder that the setup extracts files to Anyway any help would be fantastic Thanks

A:Error installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2

D:\faeb8700e48c40199fda74\x64-Windows8.1-KB2934520-x64.msu

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2934520

Unable to install KB2934520 - Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 for - Microsoft Community

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (Offline Installer) for Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 from Official Microsoft Down

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/61441-error-installing-microsoft-net-framework-4-5-2-a.html
Relevancy 64.07%

hey guys
my Microsoft. Net Framework 1.1 failed to install properly time and time again.
after i have installed it, when it is about to finish, another window box appears
its heading is : RegSvcs.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services
Its contents are : "Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.
Process id = 0x1770 (6000), Thread id = 0x15dc (5596)
click OK to terminate the application.
click CANCEL to debug the application"
so please help me i nid this done ASAP.
Email me or leave a message thank you
Email : [email protected]

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-1-1-setup-error.872676/
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi All Please could give me an idea as to why I might be having this error message appear on regular occasions I think it may be when using Internet Explorer but I cant be sure Many thanks See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System IO IOException The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open at System IO Error WinIOError Int errorCode String maybeFullPath at System IO FileStream Init String path FileMode mode FileAccess access Int rights Boolean useRights FileShare share Int bufferSize FileOptions options SECURITY ATTRIBUTES Framework....error .NET message?! Microsoft secAttrs String msgPath Boolean bFromProxy at System IO FileStream ctor String path FileMode mode FileAccess access FileShare share Int bufferSize FileOptions options String msgPath Microsoft .NET Framework....error message?! Boolean bFromProxy at System IO FileStream ctor String path FileMode mode FileAccess access FileShare share Int bufferSize FileOptions options at System IO StreamWriter ctor String path Boolean append Encoding encoding Int bufferSize at System IO StreamWriter ctor String path at Toshiba OOBE Common RegistrationSettings Save at Toshiba OOBE Reminder ReminderForm reminderTimer Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- ToshibaReminder Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files TOSHIBA Registration ToshibaReminder exe ---------------------------------------- ToshibaCommon Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files TOSHIBA Registration ToshibaCommon DLL ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Configuration b f f f d a a System Configuration dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- System Management Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Management b f f f d a a System Management dll ---------------------------------------- ToshibaReminder resources Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files TOSHIBA Registration en ToshibaReminder resources DLL ---------------------------------------- qi xcnxt Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error-message.875282/
Relevancy 64.07%

every time i try to install. it states that there has been an installation error whilst installing and installed files will be uninstalled. then it starts asking for disk 1????? any ideas

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-framework-3-5-install-error-436759.html
Relevancy 64.07%

I removed .NET Framework using removal tool since thought it was damaged.

In installing subject software, I got following Error Code:

"Error 25007. Error occurred while intializing fusion. Setup could not load fusion with LoadLibraryShim(), Error: 0x80131700"

QUESTION: 1. Any suggestions on how I can proceed and get it to install? 2. Any ideas on problems I'll encounter if not fixed?

Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-loading-microsoft-net-framework-v2-0.879562/
Relevancy 64.07%

I get this .Net running error Microsoft pop when CCC Framework ATI up error when running ATI CCC I don't even Microsoft .Net Framework error pop up when running ATI CCC know what's causing it because is blank What can I do Thanks for help I had to delete some text because it was too long Code Exception Text System MissingMethodException Method not found 'IntPtr System Drawing Graphics GetHs ftonePalette ' at System Windows Forms Control SetUpPalette IntPtr dc Boolean force Boolean realizePalette at System Windows Forms PaintEventArgs get Graphics at System Windows Forms Control PaintException PaintEventArgs e at System Windows Forms Control PaintWithErrorHandling PaintEventArgs e Int layer Boolean disposeEventArgs at System Windows Forms Control WmEraseBkgnd Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control WndProc Message amp m at System Microsoft .Net Framework error pop up when running ATI CCC Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Microsoft .Net Framework error pop up when running ATI CCC NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam ---------------------------------------- CLI Aspect AMDHome Graphics Shared Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLI Aspect AMDHome Graphics shared DLL ---------------------------------------- CLI Aspect DeviceCV Graphics Runtime Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLI Aspect DeviceCV Graphics Runtime DLL ---------------------------------------- CLI Aspect DeviceCV Graphics Shared Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLI Aspect DeviceCV Graphics Shared DLL ---------------------------------------- CLI Aspect DeviceTV Graphics Runtime Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLI Aspect DeviceTV Graphics Runtime DLL ---------------------------------------- CLI Aspect DeviceTV Graphics Shared Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLI Aspect DeviceTV Graphics shared DLL ---------------------------------------- CLI Aspect HotkeysHandling Graphics Runtime Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLI Aspect HotkeysHandling Graphics Runtime DLL ---------------------------------------- CLI Aspect HotkeysHandling Graphics Shared Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLI Aspect HotkeysHandling Graphics Shared DLL ---------------------------------------- CLI Aspect UpdateNotification Graphics Runtime Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLI Aspect UpdateNotification Graphics Runtime DLL ---------------------------------------- CLI Aspect UpdateNotification Graphics Shared Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLI Aspect UpdateNotification Graphics Shared DLL ---------------------------------------- CLI Foundation Client Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLI Foundation Client DLL ---------------------------------------- PresentationFramework Assembly Version Win Version built by Win SP GDR CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL PresentationFramework bf ad e PresentationFramework dll ---------------------------------------- PresentationCore Assembly Version Win Version built by Win SP GDR CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC PresentationCore bf ad e PresentationCore dll ---------------------------------------- CLI Caste Fuel Runtime Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLI Caste Fuel Runtime DLL ---------------------------------------- CLI Caste Fuel Shared Assembly Version Win Vers... Read more

A:Microsoft .Net Framework error pop up when running ATI CCC

Welcome to the Seven Forums.

Let's start by asking...
...can you live without that software?

I've seen more than one long time forum members suggest that the ATI CCC software should be uninstalled unless there is some feature that it offers that you just have to have.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/323343-microsoft-net-framework-error-pop-up-when-running-ati-ccc.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi I bought a new laptop with Windows on it days ago and since I bought it it s been coming up with this message I m not sure Message? Microsoft Error .NET Framework if it s coincidence or not but I think it s mainly if always been coming up when I ve been using the internet Any help is very much appreciated just ask if you need to know anything else to help Here is what it s been coming up with Unhandled exception has occurred in your application If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue If you click Quit the application will close immediately The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open And upon clicking details it comes up with this See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System IO IOException The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open Microsoft .NET Framework Error Message? at System IO Microsoft .NET Framework Error Message? Error WinIOError Int errorCode String maybeFullPath at System IO FileStream Init String path FileMode mode FileAccess access Int rights Boolean useRights FileShare share Int bufferSize FileOptions options SECURITY ATTRIBUTES secAttrs String msgPath Boolean bFromProxy at System IO FileStream ctor String path FileMode mode FileAccess access FileShare share Int bufferSize FileOptions options String msgPath Boolean bFromProxy at System IO FileStream ctor String path FileMode mode FileAccess access FileShare share Int bufferSize FileOptions options at System IO StreamWriter ctor String path Boolean append Encoding encoding Int bufferSize at System IO StreamWriter ctor String path at Toshiba OOBE Common RegistrationSettings Save at Toshiba OOBE Reminder ReminderForm reminderTimer Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- ToshibaReminder Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files TOSHIBA Registration ToshibaReminder exe ---------------------------------------- ToshibaCommon Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files TOSHIBA Registration ToshibaCommon DLL ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Configuration b f f f d a a System Configuration dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- System Management Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Management b f f f d a a System Management dll ---------------------------------------- ToshibaReminder resources Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files TOSHIBA Registration en ToshibaReminder resources DLL ---------------------------------------- k-wp a Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll --------------------------------------... Read more

Relevancy 64.07%

hey guys

just bought a new software whenever i run the software i always get this error.

Quote:

Microsoft .NET Framework
Unhandled exception has occured in your application
Access to the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Willow" is denied.

but when i run it on windows XP it works just fine..

do you guys know how to fix this??

A:Windows 7 Microsoft .NET Framework Error

What is the new software? Do you have a link to it's website?

For the .NET stuff, uninstall it all
Start with the highest (4.0) and uninstall all the way down through 1.0

If needed you'll be prompted to install it again.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-7-microsoft-net-framework-error-514595.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hey all I ve been recieving the System OutOfMemoryException error when running various programs Error System.OutOfMemoryException Framework - .NET Microsoft I was wondering if there was anything I can do to avoid fix these errors I don t notice a trend it seems Microsoft .NET Framework Error - System.OutOfMemoryException to randomly happen Any help would be greatly appreciated See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of Microsoft .NET Framework Error - System.OutOfMemoryException this dialog box Exception Text System OutOfMemoryException Exception of type System OutOfMemoryException was thrown at System String Concat String str String str String str at ArticleMarketingRobot mod Submit doSubmit Boolean bSched String id String email Int iArticleMethod String artLoc Int iLimit String idno at ArticleMarketingRobot frmMain ArticleQueueTimer Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version Win SP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll----------------------------------------Article Marketing Robot Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Article Marketing Robot Article Marketing Robot exe----------------------------------------Microsoft VisualBasic Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Microsoft VisualBasic b f f f d a a Microsoft VisualBasic dll----------------------------------------System Assembly Version Win Version Win SP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll----------------------------------------System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version Win SP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll----------------------------------------System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll----------------------------------------System Runtime Remoting Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Runtime Remoting b a c e System Runtime Remoting dll----------------------------------------Microsoft DirectX DirectInput Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Article Marketing Robot Microsoft DirectX DirectInput DLL----------------------------------------ChilkatDotNet Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Article Marketing Robot ChilkatDotNet DLL----------------------------------------msvcm Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Windows WinSxS x microsoft vc crt fc b b a e e b none d e b a msvcm dll----------------------------------------System Xml Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll----------------------------------------Interop MSScriptControl Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Article Marketing Robot Interop MSScriptControl DLL----------------------------------------Interop ADODB Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Article Marketing Robot Interop ADODB DLL----------------------------------------System Data SQLite Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Article Marketing Robot System Data SQLite DLL----------------------------------------System Data Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC System Data b a c e System Data dll----------------------------------------System Transactions Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC System Transactions b a c e System Transactions dll----------------------------------------CookComputing XmlRpcV Assembly Version Win Version Code... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/448394/microsoft-net-framework-error-systemoutofmemoryexception/
Relevancy 63.64%

Help whenever i start up my laptop i get .Net Unhandled Microsoft error Exception Framework this error and i have no idea what to do i havent made any changes to my laptop recently apart from downloading a few games from steam and i dont think that would affect it at all See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object at utility driver svc Load Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnLoad EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception error OnCreateControl at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl Boolean fIgnoreVisible at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl at System Windows Forms Control WmShowWindow Message amp m at Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception error System Windows Forms Control WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ScrollableControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ContainerControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow OnMessage Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version VistaSP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- system Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception error Program Files UpdateDriver app exe ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version VistaSP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version VistaSP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- Microsoft VisualBasic Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Microsoft VisualBasic b f f f d a a Microsoft VisualBasic dll ---------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Configuration b f f f d a a System Configuration dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/298934-microsoft-net-framework-unhandled-exception-error.html
Relevancy 63.64%

I'm trying to install a WD Elements portable hard drive. However this error message keeps appearing, I'm stuck. please help!

Error 1034. Error writing to file C\program files\Internet Explorer\MUI\0409\mscorier.lll. Verify that you have access to that directory.

Windows XP

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-2-0-setup-error-messag.865660/
Relevancy 63.64%

I am trying to install a program which requires the Microsoft net 3.5 framework(sp1). My 64 bit Vista Home Premium(sp2) won't install it. I have disabled firewall and anti-virus, etc with same results(error 1603) I looked at programs installed on my system and I have nothing on any version of net framework.

A:error 1603 installing Microsoft net 3.5 framework

Hi this is from ms on your error http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923100

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/error-1603-installing-microsoft-net-3-5-framework-463740.html
Relevancy 63.64%

I have a Sony Vaio VPCCW17FX Laptop.  My Laptop shutdown during a microsoft update and next thing I know my WiFi is not working.  When the computer starts I get a Microsoft.Net Framework Unhandled Exception error, Kinoubi.Dll WiFi Network.  The Wifi is showing it is disabled. I tried a system restore, uninstalling Microsoft.Net Framework 4.5, but neither worked.  Appreciate any help on this issue. 

A:WiFi Disabled after Microsoft.Net Framework error!

is it possible for you to hard wire your laptop to the internet and then try to do updates?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/538153/wifi-disabled-after-microsoftnet-framework-error/
Relevancy 63.64%

Help whenever i start up my laptop i get this error and i have no idea what to do i havent made any changes to my laptop recently apart from downloading a few games from steam and i dont think that would affect it at all See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object at utility driver svc Load Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnLoad EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnCreateControl at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl Boolean Microsoft Unhandled Framework Exception error HELP! .Net fIgnoreVisible at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl at System HELP! Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception error Windows Forms Control WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ScrollableControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ContainerControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow OnMessage Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version VistaSP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- system Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files UpdateDriver app exe ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version VistaSP HELP! Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception error GDR - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version VistaSP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- Microsoft VisualBasic Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Microsoft VisualBasic b f f f d a a Microsoft VisualBasic dll ---------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version HELP! Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception error NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Configuration b f f f d a a System Configuration dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll

A:HELP! Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception error

Im not sure if this will help but i had that message only once before in my case it was because it was not installed,so i installed it, i think you can get it here
http://www.microsoft.com/net

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/298940-help-microsoft-net-framework-unhandled-exception-error.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Well every time i start up my computer i get this error message unhandled framework error Microsoft .Net exception quot Unhandled exception has occurred in your application If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue If you click quit the application will close immediately quot Access to the path 'C windows system dllhost exe' is denied These are the details Help See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System UnauthorizedAccessException Access to the path 'C Windows system dllhost exe' is Microsoft .Net framework error unhandled exception denied at System IO Error WinIOError Int errorCode String maybeFullPath at System IO File Delete String path at Hackbucks Hb delete at Hackbucks Hb start Microsoft .Net framework error unhandled exception Load Object sender EventArgs e at System EventHandler Invoke Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnLoad EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnCreateControl at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl Boolean fIgnoreVisible at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl at System Windows Forms Control WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ScrollableControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ContainerControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow OnMessage Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version Win SP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- Hakbucks Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Users Cervantes AppData Roaming vlc exe ---------------------------------------- Microsoft VisualBasic Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Microsoft VisualBasic b f f f d a a Microsoft VisualBasic dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version Win SP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version Win SP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version Win SP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Runtime Remoting Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Runtime Remoting b a c e System Runtime Remoting dll ---------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Configuration b f f f d a a System Configuration dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box

A:Microsoft .Net framework error unhandled exception

If the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 component is not installed on your computer or if it is damaged, the component must be installed or repaired.

To install or repair Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5:
Close all open applications.
Click the Windows Start button and choose Run.
Enter control in the Open field and click OK. The Control Panel window opens.
Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
Search the list of currently installed programs for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5:
If the program isn't listed, install it:
Click here to download it from the Download .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center
If the program appears in the list, repair it:
Select Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, and then click Change/Remove.
Select Repair, and then click Next.
When prompted, restart your computer.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/264010-microsoft-net-framework-error-unhandled-exception.html
Relevancy 63.64%

I am running Windows OS and IE as my browser When I login 2.0 .NET Solved: Framework Version error Microsoft daily I m greeted with this error message REQUIRED SYSTEM SOFTWARE Solved: Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 error NOT INSTALLED Microsoft NET Framework Version is required to continue This softward is available at http microsoft com downloads I click OK --- message goes away No problems However this started when installing a Dell Solved: Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 error V quot all-in-one quot printer It is a wi-fi device and works lovely IF you re only doing one particular thing e g printing should you need to scan then you have to reinstall the whole printer again after having Dell troubleshoot it I BELIEVE this is when it started all I know for sure The quot all-in-one quot printer is bogus Around the same time it was absolutely imparative my yr old HAD to hook up Xbox Live Those are the only two events I can specifically point to And yes I ve uninstalled reinstalled is not compatible with my machine pretty much everything but click my heels three times Any help would be appreciated IMMENSELY HijackThis Log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x Dell V dldtmon exe C Program Files x Dell Webcam Dell Webcam Central WebcamDell exe C Program Files x Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exe C Windows SysWOW WTMKM exe C Program Files x CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files x Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files x Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SCServer SCServer exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http g msn com USCON R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www straightdope com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http g msn com USCON R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer provided by Dell R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook no name - - no file F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - Hosts localhost O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Search Helper - EBF - F- bff-A F-B E AAC B - C Program Files x Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack Search Helper SEPsearchhelperie dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dll O - BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - FDDE B- F- -AB F- CBEFF - C Program Files x Windows Live Companion companioncore dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Fil... Read more

A:Solved: Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 error

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/331796

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en
C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell V305\dldtmon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WTMKM.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SCServer\SCServer.exe
none of above required at start up suggest remove /disable all for now

http://www.piriform.com/ do not install tool bar go to tools start up

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-microsoft-net-framework-version-2-0-error.963393/
Relevancy 63.64%

This has been going {Error .NET to failed install 643} Framework Microsoft on for around months and Microsoft .NET Framework failed to install {Error 643} I still cannot fix it Whenever I try to install a NET framework version it always fails to install whether it's from Windows Updates or the Microsoft website I've looked all over to find a solution and another forum said reinstalling it should help but it only made it somewhat worse since of my games requires NET framework Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers So now I don't have NET and I can't install it This is the error log I got from trying to install the offline version from the Microsoft website OS Version SP Platform Service Pack OS Description Windows - x Home Premium Edition Service Pack MSI Windows version amd windowsfoundation bf ad e none fdfe a c manifest Windows servicing CommandLine C b dc df f af b Setup exe x x redist TimeZone Eastern Daylight Time Initial LCID Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism Operation Installing Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Version User Experience Data Collection Policy Disabled Number of applicable items Exe C b dc df f af b SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt ServiceControl operation succeeded ServiceControl operation succeeded Exe C b dc df f af b SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt MSI C b dc df f af b netfx Full GDR x msi Installation failed Msi Log Microsoft NET Framework Setup -MSI netfx Full GDR x msi txt Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot Fatal error during installation quot Elapsed time

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/379011-microsoft-net-framework-failed-install-error-643-a.html
Relevancy 63.21%

i've recently been getting a lot of these errors when i try to start some of my games (It asks me to send an error report to microsoft; and i've tried sending it too) which include age of empires 3, age of empires warchiefs, NFS Carbon, NFS most wanted black edition.What is the problem???
My Computer specifications are:
Intel 945GNT
Intel Pentium D Processor 3.00 Ghz
Win XP

Relevancy 62.78%

This appears to be a language pack error. Failed to update error 00000002 What is that even mean? I typed in this error code here and get no matched results 130 views so far and no one has any idea? HeLp? And thank you!

A:Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 Failed error 2

try to disable the firewall, check if there is any other security software , you should not have more than 1 security software. email me if the problem persist again

http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/296324-security-update-microsoft-net-framework-1-1-sp1-failed-error-2-a.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi guys, I've had this problem for a little while now, but I now have a pressing need to use a program requiring .NET 4 Framework, and I just can't install it. Every time I do I get the message "Fatal Error During Installation". I've tried pretty much everything and searched countless forums for a solution, but with no joy
Help greatly appreciated
Here's my log:

A:Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Fatal Error During Installation 0x80070643

Hi Laxeyman, welcome to SevenForums!

From the looks of it, you're using a web installer (a small program which downloads more files to install once you run it). Is this correct?

You might try downloading the offline (complete) setup file instead. You can get it directly from here.

Try running this download and let us know if it works. If you still run into the same error, we'll go from there and find another solution.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/200509-microsoft-net-framework-4-fatal-error-during-installation-0x80070643.html
Relevancy 62.78%

See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT XP how to debugging error(microsoft 3.5) solve .net just-in-time framework this (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System Data OleDb OleDbException Unknown at System Data OleDb OleDbCommand ExecuteCommandTextForSingleResult tagDBPARAMS dbParams Object amp executeResult at System Data OleDb OleDbCommand ExecuteCommandText Object amp executeResult at System Data OleDb OleDbCommand ExecuteCommand CommandBehavior behavior Object amp executeResult at System Data OleDb OleDbCommand ExecuteReaderInternal CommandBehavior behavior String method at System Data OleDb OleDbCommand ExecuteReader CommandBehavior behavior at System Data OleDb OleDbCommand System Data IDbCommand ExecuteReader CommandBehavior behavior at System Data how to solve this just-in-time (JIT) debugging error(microsoft .net framework 3.5) XP Common DbDataAdapter FillInternal DataSet dataset DataTable datatables Int startRecord Int maxRecords String srcTable IDbCommand command CommandBehavior behavior at System Data Common DbDataAdapter Fill DataTable dataTables Int startRecord Int maxRecords IDbCommand command CommandBehavior behavior at System Data Common DbDataAdapter Fill DataTable dataTable at Way Sms contactsDataSet TableAdapters GroupsTableAdapter Fill GroupsDataTable dataTable at Way Sms Form Form Load Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnLoad EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnCreateControl at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl Boolean fIgnoreVisible at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl at System Windows Forms Control WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ScrollableControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ContainerControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow OnMessage Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- Way Sms Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file E g New Folder Way Sms Setup Way Sms exe ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Data Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC System Data b a c e System Data dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- System Data DataSetExtensions Assembly Version Win Version built by RTM CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Data DataSetExtensions b a c e System Data DataSetExtensions dll ---------------------------------------- System Core Assembly Version Win Version built by RTM CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Core b a c e System Core dll ---------------------------------------- System Transactions Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC System Transactions b a c e System Transactions dll ---------------------------------------- System EnterpriseServices Assembl... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-solve-this-just-in-time-jit-debugging-error-microsoft-net-framework-3-5-xp.1037690/
Relevancy 62.78%

I have a Sony Vaio VPCCW17FX Laptop. My Laptop shutdown during a microsoft update and next thing I know my WiFi is not working. When the computer starts I get a Microsoft.Net Framework Unhandled Exception error, Kinoubi.Dll WiFi Network. The Wifi is showing it is disabled. I tried a system restore, uninstalling Microsoft.Net Framework 4.5, but neither worked. Appreciate any help on this issue.

A:WiFi Disabled and getting a Microsoft.Net Framework error message

Use an Ethernet cable and try to do Windows Update again. Make sure the laptop is not on battery and has power.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wifi-disabled-and-getting-a-microsoft-net-framework-error-message.1128084/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi
I've been having problems for the past month with .dll files claiming to be missing and it's completely messed up my system, I'm unable to use any function of windows media viewer/player, almost no games on steam work anymore either.

I looked around for ages and tried as much as I could and not a single thing worked, then a few weeks ago I stumbled across my windows update history and found out these updates have continuously failed (Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, 4.5.1 and 4.5.2 on Windows 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 x64).

I've seen a very similar post made by nimanouri here about 3 months ago but I'm not entirely sure if my issues are the same, I've run the sfc /scannow and received the message "Windows Resource Protection found some corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them"

I've attached the CBS log file
Thx for any help people can give

A:Windows update error code 2 for Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5,4.5.1...

Here's the error list from the SFC scan...

Code:
Line 81478: 2015-06-19 22:00:22, Info CSI 00000546 [SR] Repairing 17 (0x0000000000000011) components
Line 81479: 2015-06-19 22:00:22, Info CSI 00000547 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
Line 81480: 2015-06-19 22:00:22, Info CSI 00000548 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:56{28}]"sRGB Color Space Profile.icm" of Microsoft-Windows-ICM-Profiles, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81481: 2015-06-19 22:00:22, Info CSI 00000549 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:18{9}]"RSWOP.icm" of Microsoft-Windows-ICM-Profiles, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81482: 2015-06-19 22:00:22, Info CSI 0000054a [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:22{11}]"wscRGB.cdmp" of Microsoft-Windows-ICM-Profiles, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81483: 2015-06-19 22:00:22, Info CSI 0000054b [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:26{13}]"Proofing.gmmp" of Microsoft-Windows-ICM-Profiles, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81484: 2015-06-19 22:00:22, Info CSI 0000054c [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:46{23}]"PortableDeviceTypes.dll" of Microsoft-Windows-WPD-PortableDeviceAPI, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81485: 2015-06-19 22:00:23, Info CSI 0000054d [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:30{15}]"DxpTaskSync.dll" of Microsoft-Windows-DXPTasks-Sync, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_IA32_ON_WIN64 (10), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81486: 2015-06-19 22:00:23, Info CSI 0000054e [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:24{12}]"f3ahvoas.dll" of Microsoft-Windows-International-Keyboard-Japanese_Fujitsu_thumb-shift_keyboard, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_IA32_ON_WIN64 (10), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81487: 2015-06-19 22:00:23, Info CSI 0000054f [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:18{9}]"mscms.dll" of Microsoft-Windows-ICM-Base, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_IA32_ON_WIN64 (10), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
Line 81488: 2015-06-19 22:00:23, Info CSI 00000550 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:18{9}]"icm32.dll" of Microsoft-Windows-ICM-Base, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_IA32_ON_WIN64 (10), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/373324-windows-update-error-code-2-microsoft-net-framework-4-5-4-5-1-a.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hello Guys I hope someone can Windows Microsoft Error Report make some sense of this report I got on my desktop after my PC restarted Microsoft Windows Error Report on it s own I have Windows XP pro and was Using Webroot s Window Washer when Microsoft Windows Error Report my screen suddenly went black and the computer restarted when everything loaded I got a message saying something like This machine has suffered a Serious Error and on the dropdown reports were these messages Microsoft Windows Error Signature DCCode e BCP C BCP E BCP F D BB BCP F D B OSVer SP Product Then in another dropdown was this report Error Report Contents Microsoft Windows Error Report The following files will be included in the error report C DOCUME George LOCALS Temp WER ac dir Mini - dmp C DOCUME George LOCALS Temp WER ac dir sysdata xml I just clicked OK and carried on using the PC without a problem Is there anything I should do Or worry about When my PC rebooted the first time I went back to Webroot s Window Washer and clicked on it again and the very same thing happened part way through the wash the screen went black and the PC rebooted Thank you for any help you may give me I keep saying this because it s true you guys are the best and haven t let me down yet Judda

A:Microsoft Windows Error Report

Since it happens while using the Windows Wash program, I'd first suggest uninstalling that program - then reinstall a fresh copy.

The error that you received (STOP 0x7e for short) occurred when an application tried to access memory in a way that wasn't allowed. Since there's many things that can do this, the best bet is to try the obvious before diving in for detailed troubleshooting.

Have you added anything new to your computer (hardware, software, updates, etc) recently?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/136943/microsoft-windows-error-report/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi I tried twice today to download and install the (KB951847) .NET 3.5 x86 1 Update .NET 3.5 Family and Service Pack Microsoft Framework Framework following updates Microsoft NET Framework Service Pack and NET Framework Family Update KB x it is a Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86 large update taking approx mins to download the MB package Both times it got to the end of the download and the next I got was a message saying installation failed At first I thought it was Comodo BoClean so turned it off the second time but got the same result anyway My PC is an AMD Athlon XP GB of RAM running on XP and updated via Automatic Updates quot notify but do not install quot I Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86 got a MSN email notification on IE RC and decided to check my Firewall connection to Microsoft Update where I was told that the mentioned updates were available and decided to install them though not IE at this time For real time protection I use Comodo CIS Comodo BoClean and SpywareBlaster I switched off BoClean the second time and set CIS to installation mode both times I cannot see anything else on my PC which could hinder the installation process In my Add Remove program list I have Microsoft NET Framework versions Hotfix Service Pack Service Pack Should I uninstall these before installing the latest version or should they all remain on my installed programs I would appreciate it if someone could offer some help here as I like to keep my PC up to date

A:Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86

Hi .Well...let's start with the reason you have MS .NET installed on your system.What applications/drivers do you use which require any version?If you have no such applications...IMO it's not even necessary to install any version of MS .NET on a system. Doing so is a waste of time for those who don't have applications which demand MS .NET.http://forums.techarena.in/customize-xp/866859.htmLouis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/199539/microsoft-net-framework-35-service-pack-1-and-net-framework-35-family-update-kb951847-x86/
Relevancy 62.35%

I haven't downloaded this update as I have dial-up and it says 26-48 hours to update this. Also, I had to reformat my computer three times with the SP3, even downloading from disk instead of internet - so scared to download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86 as don't want to have to reformat (and also don't want my computer running for 2-3 days to download).
Are there problems with this download like there were with SP3 (I ended up never being able to have a working computer with SP3)? Do I need this update? Will there be problems if I download from internet, and if not any other ways to update this (for free)?
Thank you.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-net-framework-3-5-service-pack-1-and-net-framework-3-5-family-update-kb9-361985.html
Relevancy 62.35%

" Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 is a full cumulative update that contains many new features building incrementally upon .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and includes cumulative servicing updates to the .NET Framework 2.0 and .NET Framework 3.0 subcomponents. The .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update provides important application compatibility updates. "

Question:
After installing this, I notice from Control Panel/ Add_Remove Programs , that there are any number of previous versions of .Net Framework and similar named programs

?? How many of these must I keep ( or which may I remove ?? )

Many Thanks

A:Solved: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Upd

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-microsoft-net-framework-3-5-service-pack-1-and-net-framework-3-5-family-upd.801554/
Relevancy 62.35%

Im runing Windows Xp, The update

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86

will not install. Anyone has a clue what the problem is? Thanks

A:[SOLVED] Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Up

Hi

What error is it giving?
Are you trying to install via Automatic Update?
Have you tried to download manually and install?
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1

You can also run the .Net Framework Cleanup Tool (Direct Download) and remove .Net Framework 3.5 then try to reinstall.

You can also read this post for more troubleshooting steps.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-microsoft-net-framework-3-5-service-pack-1-and-net-framework-3-5-family-up-594836.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Hello I've been having problems for a while installing this client profile Here's the log of the action Please help CBS Log http www shared com file a VbsVp CBS html Code OS Version Platform Service Pack OS Description Windows - x Home Premium Edition Service Framework Error 0x80070643 Fatal - Microsoft .NET Profile 4 Client Pack CommandLine C f bfb bf a c dba Setup exe x x ia web TimeZone Pacific Daylight Time Initial LCID Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile - Fatal Error 0x80070643 Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism Operation Installing Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup Package Version User Experience Data Collection Policy AlwaysUploaded Number of applicable items Exe C f bfb bf a c dba SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt ServiceControl operation succeeded ServiceControl operation succeeded Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile - Fatal Error 0x80070643 ServiceControl operation succeeded ServiceControl operation succeeded Exe C Users Felix AppData Local Temp Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup Windows -KB -v -x msu failed with x - null Exe Log Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile - Fatal Error 0x80070643 File CBS log Exe C f bfb bf a c dba SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt MSI C Users Felix AppData Local Temp Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup netfx Core x msi Installation failed Msi Log Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup -MSI netfx Core x msi txt Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot Fatal error during installation quot Elapsed time LOG FROM USING Collect exe Code Collect OptionsFile CommandLine quot C Users Felix Downloads Collect exe quot Version Variant External LocalTime OSInfo Version Major x Minor x Build x db PlatformId x CSDVer Service Pack SPMajor x SPMinor x SuiteMask x ProductType x ProductInfo ProductInfoName Home Premium MachineMsiPolicy Reg Key HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Policies Microsoft Windows Installer UserMsiPolicy Reg Key HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Policies Microsoft Windows Installer CLR mscoreeVersion CPU Branding AMD Athlon tm II X Processor String AuthenticAMD Stepping Model Family ExtendedFamily CacheLineSize CacheSize K Directories Temp C Users Felix AppData Local Temp WindowsDirectory C Windows CSIDL PROGRAM FILES C Program Files x CSIDL COMMON APPDATA C ProgramData CSIDL WINDOWS C Windows CSIDL SYSTEM C Windows system CSIDL PROGRAM FILES C Program Files x CSIDL SYSTEMX C Windows SysWOW CSIDL PROGRAM FILESX C Program Files x CSIDL PROGRAM FILES COMMON C Program Files x Common Files CSIDL PROGRAM FILES COMMONX C Program Files x Common Files C Type Fixed Total MB TotalFree MB CallerFree MB D Type CD Q Type Fixed FileList C Users Felix AppData Local Temp VSSetupEvents txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp cbs log C Users Felix AppData Local Temp WindowsUpdate log C Users Felix AppData Local Temp ReportingEvents log C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd dotNetFx Client setup decompression log txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd dotNetFx Client x x decompression log txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd dotNetFx Full setup decompression log txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd dotNetFx Full x x decompression log txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd SetupUtility txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd TMP E tmp decompression log txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd TMP D tmp decompression log txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd TMPA C tmp decompression log txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd vcredistMSI DE txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd vcredistUI DE txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd NETFXRepair log C Users Felix AppData Local Temp Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup html C Users Felix AppData Local Temp Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup html C Users Felix AppData Local Temp Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup html C Users Felix AppData Local Temp Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setu... Read more

A:Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile - Fatal Error 0x80070643

Has the that particular frame work ever been installed on the machine, even in the beta form>? If So follow this:

Quote:
I'd suggest looking under [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services] on your computer to see if you already have a version of that service installed (maybe from an older beta or something like that?), and if so, manually remove it to see if that helps solve this error.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/245839-microsoft-net-framework-4-client-profile-fatal-error-0x80070643.html
Relevancy 62.35%

I'm running Photoshop CC and recently downloaded a plug in called Athentech Perfectly Clear V I've had version running with no software .NET Clear with error Microsoft Framework Perfectly Athentech problems It appears that it installed properly because I can see it under my quot filters quot menu in Photoshop When I try to use the plug for the first time I get a pop up window to activate it When I hit the quot activate quot button to enter my license code I received a pop up window from quot Microsoft NET Framework quot that states quot Unhandled exception has occured in your application If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue If you click Quit the application will close immediately quot When I click Continue I receive another pop up window from Athentech License Manager but that window is blank and I have no way to enter my license I performed a clean startup and the same problem occurred I also went to the Control Panel and Microsoft .NET Framework error with Athentech Perfectly Clear software did a repair on the Microsoft NET software I ran ESET security virus scan and it did pick up a string related to the Athentech software as a problem I unistalled the plugin disabled the ESET Securiy software and installed the plugin again Still the Microsoft .NET Framework error with Athentech Perfectly Clear software same problem occurred I ran ESET again and it picked up a string related to the plugin However when I logged in as the administrator and tried to use the plug in Microsoft .NET Framework error with Athentech Perfectly Clear software it worked fine Any thoughts

A:Microsoft .NET Framework error with Athentech Perfectly Clear software

Their manual states:

Minimum System Requirements
? Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8, Windows Server 2003 or later
? 64 bit operating system is required
? .NET framework 4.0 or higher
? 4 GB of RAM (8 GB or more is recommended)

Please open an Elevated Command Prompt

Then type the following:

dir %WINDIR%\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v*

Press Enter.

Post a screenshot of the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/346841-microsoft-net-framework-error-athentech-perfectly-clear-software.html
Relevancy 61.92%

My son says you are the best for troubleshooting so here goes I have a Toshiba laptop wireless and all the programs came pre-installed with a Recovery disk ONLY included I have Windows XP Home Edition My problem is with the report Works Calendar 8.0 error Microsoft Microsoft Works Calendar which was pre-installed along with Microsoft Office Microsoft Works 8.0 Calendar error report S amp T Edition which I do not use The Calendar was working fine until yesterday and now I get an error message that just says quot Microsoft has encountered a problem and needs to close quot Then I can choose whether or not to send an error report which I have several times I ve read the quot official quot Microsoft version of the fix but it is telling me that I possibly have a corrupted file and to reinstall it from the Works CD which I do not have When I run the recovery CD there is no Microsoft Works listed in programs to recover I m really at a loss Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you very much MomM nbsp

Relevancy 61.92%

I have no idea how a, WMS error report can do me any good!So, I would like to know is there anyone out there who can read this and maybe tell me what it is about ?Thank you for your efforts in advance.Jove

A:Can Anyone Read A Microsoft Windows Error Report

This is just showing the files that are going to be sent to Microsoft for evaluation, because your PC shut down unexpectedly. Does this happen on your computer often? If not don't worry about it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/108023/can-anyone-read-a-microsoft-windows-error-report/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi.I have a Dell Precision Workstatioin T5400 with a 2.33 Gig Xeon processor, 3 gig of ram running windows xp service pack 3 and on an small business server exchange network. I reboot my computer when I leave at night and every day when I come in I have an error message. I have updates that won't install and I am not sure why:Here is the error message and the details:this is the message i get about the updates:Can anyone tell me what I need to do to stop these issues. Are they related? Thanks.

A:Microsoft Error Report - Updates won't install

VisualStudio relies on MS.NET...either/both could be damaged.

If I still had MS.NET 1.1 on my systems...I would uninstall it and replace with Version 3.5, SP1...and see if it clicks.

Damaged programs are normally overcome by removing them via Add/Remove Programs...and then reinstalling them.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/353882/microsoft-error-report-updates-wont-install/
Relevancy 61.92%

Everytime I right click on my C drive icon in My Computer, in order to run a scan or defrag I get a Microsoft Error Report - send or dont send makes nop difference. Then the screen freezes and the only way out is to call up task manager and end the task "My Computer" which is not responding. If I try to drag the task manager Box I get a massive amount of boxes appearing in a line. Sometimes I have to reboot or it unfreezes after a few minutes.
Weird this.

Ideas anyone. I have run CCleaner to no affect.

A:Microsoft error report on right click C drive

Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/slowrightclick.htm

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-error-report-on-right-click-c-drive.676573/
Relevancy 61.92%

We have Windows 2000 professional. When using the internet the system locks up then displays this error message:
Microsoft Internet Explorer has encounter a problem and needs to close. If you are in the middle of something the information you were working on might be lost.
Restart Microsoft Internet Explorer
Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve microsoft internet explorer.

SEND ERROR REPORT / DONT SEND

We have tried both but still receive same error message.
Two beginners very frustrated!!!!!!! HELP

A:Microsoft Internet Explorer error report

Usually that particular error will point to a specific .DLL. if you could post what that .DLL was it would help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-internet-explorer-error-report.235827/
Relevancy 61.49%

hey i have this error message everytime i load up windows, i get this error message box appears which says

Microsoft.net frame work

an unhandled exception has occured in your application. if you click continue the appllication will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit the application will shut down

object reference not set to an instance of an object.

this error seems to be coming from an ipod file converter which i downloaded but i removed the program, but i still keep gettin this error appear everytime

can anyone help me with this please

A:error box appears called microsoft.net framework everytime i load windows up

Hello and Welcome to TSF

Sounds as if there is still something trying to run the ipod file converter software when you boot.
Look in the System Conifgurtion Utility Startup tab

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-box-appears-called-microsoft-net-framework-everytime-i-load-windows-up-135426.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I've been working on cleaning up a friend's laptop for sometime now. It started with winreanimator but led me to see that there were many more instances of spyware on it such as braviax. I believe I've gotten rid of all that but now I get a login error whenever I reboot. It says it's a persistence module error and asks if I want to send the report to microsoft. I've included it as an attachment in this post. I also created a hijack this log and included it as well hoping that may help someone help me figure out what's going on. I'm not able to logon as the normal logon either. Something is all messed up. Any ideas? Thanks!

A:persistence module error, hijack this log, microsoft report

Maybe someone can direct me to a good dll scan program that is safe and free?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/persistence-module-error-hijack-this-log-microsoft-report.705677/
Relevancy 60.63%

This happens when i`m in IE7 very annoying. I run Windows XP Home Edition sp2. Any clues?

A:microsoft has encountered a problem needs to close-send error report

It could be caused by any number of reasons. Does this happen the moment you open IE7 or when you open a webpage etc.?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-has-encountered-a-problem-needs-to-close-send-error-report-206987.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Recently my computer very strange i suspect it is an virus infection or any malware again It will automatically Shutdown the power of CPU for sometime It will pop out error report and close my programmes immediately A window come out ask me whether i choose to send error report to Microsoft or Don Shutdown send me Computer microsoft always to report error and suddenly to ask t send Usually i choose Computer Shutdown suddenly and always ask me to send error report to microsoft send hope Microsoft will help me to solve this problem but i found no reply is given I have scanned Computer Shutdown suddenly and always ask me to send error report to microsoft my computer will Adware Avast AntiVirus Trojan Killer deleted some infection With Adware and no virus or trojan was detected The problem keep on happenning in my computer I don t know what should i do now Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files IDT WDM sttray exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Winamp winampa exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files YourWare Solutions FreeRAM XP Pro FreeRAM XP Pro exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools Lite daemon exe C Program Files Google Common Google Updater GoogleUpdaterService exe C WINDOWS system STacSV exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger usnsvc exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - URLSearchHook SrchHook Class - F F C D- C - A-B B - - C PROGRA DAP SBSearch dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C Program Files Real RealPlayer rpbrowserrecordplugin dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll file missing O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GRA E DLL O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - Toolbar DAEMON Tools Toolbar - AAC-C - - E A- E A E - C Program Files DAEMON Tools Toolbar DTToolbar dll O - HKLM Run IMJPMIG quot C WINDOWS IME imjp IMJPMIG EXE quot Spoil RemAdvDef Migration O - HKLM Run PHIME ASync C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE SYNC O - HKLM Run PHIME A C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE IMEName O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run Persistence C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe O - HKLM Run SysTrayApp ProgramFiles IDT WDM sttray exe O - HKLM Run GrooveMonitor quot C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe quot O - HKLM Run DownloadAccelerator quot C Program Files DAP DAP EXE quot STARTUP O - HKLM Run BluetoothAuthenticationAgent rundll exe bthprops cpl BluetoothAuthenticationAgent O - HKLM Run avast ... Read more

A:Computer Shutdown suddenly and always ask me to send error report to microsoft

ACDSee 9 Photo Manager
Acrobat.com
Acrobat.com
Ad-Aware
Adobe Acrobat 5.0
Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR
Adobe Bridge 1.0
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player Plugin
Adobe Photoshop CS2
Adobe Reader 9
AusLogics Disk Defrag
AusLogics Registry Defrag
AusLogics System Information
avast! Antivirus
DAEMON Tools Toolbar
DispatchOfArmy_eng
Download Accelerator Plus (DAP)
Driver Genius Professional Edition 2006 6.1.2518
Fate of the Dragon
filehippo.com Update Checker
Google Updater
HijackThis 2.0.2
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB926239)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB935448)
IDT Audio
Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 3.3.0
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Groove Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Rise Of Nations
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.1)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
MSXML4 Parser
Nero 8 Micro 8.3.2.1
RealPlayer
REALTEK GbE & FE Ethernet PCI NIC Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Rome - Total War(TM)
Sango 2
Security Update for Excel 2007 (KB946974)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 (KB950114)
Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (KB951808)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB950113)
Security Update for Office 2007 (KB947801)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890046)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896358)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896423)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901190)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908519)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914388)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918118)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918439)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920670)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924496)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924667)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925902)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926436)
Security Update for Windo... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/computer-shutdown-suddenly-and-always-ask-me-to-send-error-report-to-microsoft.738489/
Relevancy 57.19%

I have to install an application for a job and when I run it, .NET Framework 3.0 is installed first , but it fails giving a 1603 error.

I tried changing the Permissions from this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Security\ServiceModel 3.0.0.0 to allow Everyone.

I made sure no firewall or other registry program was running.

I also downloaded an application called Error Fixer, or MS-Fixer or something like that, which I read about on these fora, but that didn't work either. It only prompted me to buy if I wanted it to do something.

I also tried to open the exe file using 7-Zip, so I could manually install .NET Framework 3.5 (already installed) and the actual program I want. But that didn't work either.

I don't know what else to do, since the problem is the version of Framework that comes with my application.

Any help? I have Vista Home Edition 32.

A:Error 1603: Error Installing .NET Framework 3.0 (Framework is part of another app)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-1603-error-installing-net-framework-3-0-framework-is-part-of-another-app.791631/
Relevancy 56.33%

Error(s) found:
"Code 80070663 windows updater encountered an known error" when I
tried to update microsoft .net framework 3.5 family update (kb959209) x86 for windows vista 32 bit.

What should I do? I have tried to install this update many times but still getting same error. Thanks in advance for help.

Bela

A:error code 80070663 when I tried to update microsoft .net framework 3.5 family update

bela2020:

You didn't say, so I'll ask, have you done the net3.5 Service Pack 1 update?

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/241823-error-code-80070663-when-i-tried-update-microsoft-net-framework-3-5-family-update.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi I hope I'm not asking this for the millionth time here as I tried a search but am afraid it all just confused me more I believe my problem is related to the Dell all-in-one printer I 2.0 continue." Error to is .NET required "Microsoft Framework Version want to work with my Dell laptop Recently Windows updated and I now get this message again upon start up REQUIRED SYSTEM SOFTWARE NOT INSTALLED Microsoft NET Framework Version is required to continue This software is available for free download at Microsoft Download Center I cannot remember how I fixed it before or if a "Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 is required to continue." Error general windows update fixed it but it's doing it again now I searched online and found this Microsoft "Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 is required to continue." Error Net Framework error message - Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads and I followed "Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 is required to continue." Error the instructions only as far as opening up the Windows Features window as I'm unsure what quot Windows Communication Foundation HTTP Activation quot and the other quot non-HTTP quot things are and what will happen or not happen if I successfully turn either or both on in an attempt to get that above error message to go away So basically I wanted to ask if there was an easy to understand answer somewhere as to how to fix the issue of that error message upon start up I've uninstalled the printer and reinstalled but I continue to get that message I remember trying to look for the drivers online and only becoming more confused Just incredibly paranoid I'll change something on the computer and it won't start up because I depend on this computer for my masters thesis work at the moment Thanks and apologies if this has been answered before gt gt

A:"Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 is required to continue." Error

Hiya pal and welcome to the forums

Did you install the .NET framework package from microsoft ?

You can get it here Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

Download: .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/220362-microsoft-net-framework-version-2-0-required-continue-error.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I have the task of resolving a .NET Framework issue on a friends HP laptop running Windows XP. It seems that whenever the system starts up, an error message is displayed as follows:

hpqthb08.exe - .NET Framework initialization error. To run this application you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v1.1.4322

I have tried to run MS updates and they fail due to this issue and when I try to remove it from the laptop I get a query for a missing file: s867460.msp. I've tried to remove it in order to re-install it thinking that the file hpqthb08.exe is somehow corrupted. However all de-installation attempts fail seeking the location of this s867460.msp file. I cannot locate a download for this file and at the moment have no idea where to turn.

Any ideas?

- David

A:Solved: hpqthb08.exe .net framework initialization error .net framework: v1.1.14322

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-hpqthb08-exe-net-framework-initialization-error-net-framework-v1-1-14322.906897/
Relevancy 54.61%

hey guys, i have some sensitive information on my machine regarding work.

does anyone know if it's possible for Microsoft Security Essentials to report data back to Microsoft on filenames etc?

it just seems like i'm giving microsoft a lot of control. i'm using a microsoft firewall, OS and now, their AV.

thanks guys

Relevancy 54.61%

Tried everything From adding full user net install Framework Error... 0x643 framework Can't ANY .Net control to trusted installer and creator owner in Windows Microsoft net and Program Data directories to therepair service verifier making sure virus scanner is off fixit solutions sfc scannow's clean bill of health uninstalling a few upgrades mentioned with netframe and etc etc I get a fatal error if I try to uncheck net the only version I can see since all other have been uninstalled in 'turn windows features on and off smartmsizap msiinv Smart boot cold boot with 0x643 .Net Framework Error... Can't install ANY net framework the startup items not checked and initial boot config I think something is wrong here with either registry or program permissions because the initial install zips to a random c directory and then it asks me to find netfx core x msi which I 0x643 .Net Framework Error... Can't install ANY net framework point to in that directory but says it is not the netfx core x msi that came with the installation As of current I do not have any working net framework which is bad because some progrmas ie video games require it my schoolwork development environments need it for things like Git Another weird thing is although I manually installed net framework only shows up in the 'turn windows features on or off' and I can't 'uncheck' it or add the sub trees underneath it Almost like it is not there but doesn't want to install additional componenets or be completely uninstalled Drive files here https drive google com file d B - ew usp sharing https drive google com file d B - ew usp sharing

A:0x643 .Net Framework Error... Can't install ANY net framework

BUMP please help ;(

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/363637-0x643-net-framework-error-cant-install-any-net-framework.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi, I'm not sure where to post this question so i put it here,
i am installing .net framework 3.0 on my computer right now and i just read a little bit about it and it works with .net 2.0 so i can't remove that but what i am wondering is can i remove .net 1.0 and 1.1 from my computer?

Relevancy 51.6%

I get this message when I use certain programs :-- unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application.if you click continue,the application will ignore the error and attempt to continue.
this type has a convisible [false] parent in its hierachy,therefore queryinterface calls for IDispatch or class interface are disallowed.
Is there anyone that can help me get rid of this. Many thanks . Sue

A:microsoft.net framework

windows update and http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework.972365/
Relevancy 51.6%

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
http://download.microsoft.com/downl...5DAAD94/NDP46-KB3045557-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe

A:Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6

final version ?

https://malwaretips.com/threads/microsoft-net-framework-4-6.48606/
Relevancy 51.6%

Hey guys really need microsoft framework.net v4.0.30319 installed on my computer as i get an error while trying to launch an important application.Now i have tried downloading and installing Net framework 4 web and client versions but for both versions it downloads but while installling the product there is no progress on the installation bar. The file copy and download process completes fine but the bar with the installing.NET Framework 4 Client Profile under the Installation progress remains blank and even after leaving it for hours refuses to fill up with even a little bit of green.What should I do?I really need this installed.Please help
Thanks a lot dean

A:Microsoft Framework.net 4

Hi -

Try the stand alone installer for .NET 4 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...f-b21f31ab88b7

First, make sure all Windows Updates are installed, including Vista SP2 -

www.update.microsoft.com

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-framework-net-4-a-531083.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Microsoft NET Framework Preview - Released The Microsoft NET Framework Preview is Microsoft s Microsoft RC .NET 4.6 Framework comprehensive Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 RC and consistent programming model for building applications that have visually stunning user experiences seamless and secure communication and the ability to model a range of business processes The NET Framework redistributable package installs the NET Framework Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 RC runtime and associated files required to run applications developed to target the NET Framework Microsoft NET Framework Preview is Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 RC a highly compatible in place update to the Microsoft NET Framework NET Framework NET Framework and NET Framework The newest version of the Microsoft NET Framework In Preview the version number still appears in some places as It will be updated to Microsoft NET Framework before the final version ships Download page http www microsoft com en-US download details aspx id ASP NET Model Binding methods that were previously Task returning were not supported and threw an exception at runtime if configured If applications are deployed with such methods these methods will now be executed correctly This change applies only to applications specifically targeting Microsoft NET Framework or later Microsoft NET Framework Supported Operating Systems Windows Vista SP x and x Windows SP x and x Windows x and x Windows x and x Windows Server R SP x Windows Server SP x Windows Server x and x Windows Server R x and x Homepage http www microsoft com net nbsp

A:Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 RC

The newest version of the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6. In RC, the version number still appears in some places as 4.5.7. It will be updated to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 before the final version ships.

Base class library changes
Added many new APIs to enable key scenarios, particularly cross platform scenarios. They include the following changes and additions:
* New cryptography APIs such as AsymmetricAlgorithm.KeyExchangeAlgorithm, AsymmetricAlgorithm.SignatureAlgorithm, and System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate.
* Additional collections implement System.Collections.ObjectModel.ReadOnlyCollection, including System.Collections.Generic.Queue and System.Collections.Generic.Stack.
* Additional members to support the task-based asynchronous pattern (TAP), including Task.CompletedTask and NamedPipeClientStream.ConnectAsync.

Support for code page encodings
.NET Core primarily supports Unicode encodings, and by default it provides limited support for code page encodings. You can add support for code page encodings that are available in the .NET Framework but unsupported in .NET Core by registering code page encodings with the Encoding.RegisterProvider method. For more information, see CodePagesEncodingProvider.

Improvements to event tracing
An EventSource object can now be constructed directly, and you can call one of the Write() methods to emit a self-describing event.

Resizing in Windows Forms controls
This feature has been expanded to include the System.Windows.Forms.DomainUpDown, System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown, System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewComboBoxColumn, System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewColumn and System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripSplitButton types.
This is an opt-in feature. To enable it, set the EnableWindowsFormsHighDpiAutoResizing element to true in the application configuration (app.config) file.

64-bit JIT compiler for managed code
This release includes a new version of the 64-bit JIT Compiler, which provides significant performance improvements over the legacy 64bit JIT Compiler. While we have tried to make the transition to the new Compiler as transparent as possible, you may see changes in behavior.

Support for converting DateTime to or from Unix time
New methods have been added to support converting DateTime to or from Unix time. The following APIs have been added to DateTimeOffset:
* static DateTimeOffset FromUnixTimeSeconds(long seconds)
* static DateTimeOffset FromUnixTimeMilliseconds(long milliseconds)
* long ToUnixTimeSeconds()
* long ToUnixTimeMilliseconds()

ASP.NET Model Binding supports Task returning methods
ASP.NET Model Binding methods that were previously Task returning were not supported and threw an exception at runtime if configured. If applications are deployed with such methods, these methods will now be executed correctly. This change applies only to applications specifically targeting Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 or later.

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Supported Operating Systems:
* Windows Vista SP2 (x86 and x64)
* Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
* Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
* Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64)
* Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
* Windows Server 2008 SP2 (x64)
* Windows Server 2012 (x86 and x64)
* Windows Server 2012 R2 (x86 and x64)

Homepage ? http://www.microsoft.com/net

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 RC (Offline Installer) x86/x64 Multi-language

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Preview x86/x64 (Web Installer) Multi-language

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Preview in your Language

Via softexia.com

https://malwaretips.com/threads/microsoft-net-framework-4-6-rc.41109/
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi all Framework Microsoft.net not really sure if this is a windows xp problem or not I got a pop up error Microsoft.net Framework msg that won t go away it says MICROSOFT NET FRAMEWORK Object reference not set to an instance of an object CAN ANYONE HLP WITH THIS IT WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED BELOW IS WHAT i FOUND IN THE DETAILS DETAILS at HP CUE Video PlaybackControl UpdateProgressBar at HP CUE Video PlaybackControl ProgressTimer Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr idEvent IntPtr dwTime JIT Debugging To enable just in time JIT debugging the config file for this application or machine machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with Microsoft.net Framework debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger Microsoft.net Framework registered on the machine rather than being handled by this dialog See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework.551818/
Relevancy 51.6%

What?s new in .NET Framework 4.6.1

WPF improvements for spell check, support for per-user custom dictionaries and improved touch performance
Enhanced support for Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) X509 certificates
Added support in SQL Connectivity for AlwaysOn, Always Encrypted and improved connection open resiliency when connecting to Azure SQL Database
Azure SQL Database now supports distributed transactions using the updated System.Transactions APIs
Many other performance, stability, and reliability related fixes in RyuJIT, GC, WPF and WCF.
Changelog: dotnet/dotnet461-changes.md at master Microsoft/dotnet GitHub
&
What's New in the .NET Framework

Offline installer: Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (Offline Installer) for Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Web installer: Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (Web Installer) for Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 from Official Microsoft Download Center

https://malwaretips.com/threads/microsoft-net-framework-4-6-1.53709/
Relevancy 51.6%

i get this message everytime i turn my computer on See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System FormatException Input string was not in a correct format at System Number StringToNumber String str NumberStyles options NumberBuffer amp number NumberFormatInfo info Boolean parseDecimal at System Number ParseInt String s NumberStyles style NumberFormatInfo info at Project Startup Reminder Code at Project Startup Startup Load Object eventSender EventArgs eventArgs at System EventHandler Invoke Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnLoad EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnCreateControl at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl Boolean fIgnoreVisible at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl at System Windows Forms Control WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ScrollableControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms microsoft.net framework ContainerControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow OnMessage Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr microsoft.net framework wparam IntPtr lparam can anyone help me fix it or tell me what it is Thanks Lottie nbsp

A:microsoft.net framework

Hi Lottie, and welcome to TSG.

You may want to review the site rules before making any more posts.

Multiple Postings - It is simply not acceptable to post your question more than once, or to post it in more than one forum. Choose the forum that your question or post best fits in, and place it there and only there. If, after posting, you feel it should be in another forum, use the "Report Thread" button at the bottom of the post and we'll move it. We also reserve the right to move posts to other forums and delete duplicates.Click to expand...

Dups at:

http://forums.techguy.org/all-other-software/831910-microsoft-net-framework.html

http://forums.techguy.org/hardware/831909-microsoft-net-framework.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework.831911/
Relevancy 51.6%

What is this Unhandled exception has occurred in your application If you click Continue the application will ignore this errot and attempt to continue If you click quit the application will close immediately File not found And this is what is under details ee the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System IO FileNotFoundException File not found at Microsoft VisualBasic Interaction Shell String PathName AppWinStyle Style Boolean Wait Int Timeout at EULALauncher NET Form Launch EULA at EULALauncher NET Form Form Load Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnLoad EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnCreateControl at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl Boolean fIgnoreVisible at System Windows Forms .NET Microsoft Framework Control CreateControl at System Windows Forms Control WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ScrollableControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ContainerControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow OnMessage Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Microsoft .NET Framework Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- EULALauncher NET Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Dell E-Center EULALauncher exe ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- Microsoft VisualBasic Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL Microsoft VisualBasic b f f f d a a Microsoft VisualBasic dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box

A:Microsoft .NET Framework

What is the application causing this error? It could be a faulty install of the app. Or the .net framework could be corrupted. If you have not done so already, DO NOT uninstall .net framework. That can cause a real mess. If uninstalling and reinstalling the app doesn't correct the issue. Download the .net framework 2.0 redistributable package (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en) since that's the version that seems to be the problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-net-framework-534532.html
Relevancy 51.6%

PZ Help I want the play a game called drgunz and went I start it I get an error CAN YOU FIX THIS Error with out using cmd The error says Microsoft NET Framework Unhandled exception has occurred in your application The system cannot find the file specified Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Framework !help me! .NeT Microsoft Assembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Configuration b f f f d a a System Configuration dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box

A:Microsoft .NeT Framework !help me!

hello ,

have you ever run a (sfc) ?

steps
---------------------------------------------------

performing a (sfc) system file checker

It is a scan that checks the core files of the (os) operating system and replaces then if they are corrupt or missing with the correct original version

start

#1 then select (run) , then press enter
a window will open
#2 type in ( cmd ) then press enter
another window will open
#3 type in ( sfc )then press enter
another window will open
#4 type in (sfc /scannow ) then press enter ( notice the space between the (sfc & /)
now a scan will start , have your (Windows XP software disk ready ) your pc may ask for this disc when it starts or during the scan( so you must sit with the pc while this scan functions ) , if it does then incert the cd into one of your cd/rom/player's , your pc will then reconnize it and continue , you will then have to minimize the splash screen for the cd to see the scan , when the scan is finished you will need to close the cd and all open windows , then remove the cd

you will then need to do a ( Disk Cleanup ) , then empty the caches & temp files thru the (Internet Options) , then do a defrag

then reboot , then reboot / restart your pc

then do a defrag again after the reboot

then get back to us

Mike

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-net-framework-help-me-209669.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I am trying to install all the features of my Lexmark printer 7600.
When I click on th eLexmark Printivity Studio, I get a message that Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 is required.
I went to Microsoft and selected Framework 4.0 which is the latest version.
It downloads without a problem, but hangs up on the install.The progress bar on the download is filled and the message is "download complete." Then it says "Please wait while the software is installed" and then I wait and wait and wait and nothing happens.

Any help for this?

Thanks,
Richard

A:Microsoft .NET framework

Go to Start, Control Panel, Windows Update and click on View update history. Is it listed there and also successful?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework.943977/
Relevancy 51.6%

I have all these on my computer. can anyone tell me what they are for and if i need all of them?
microsoft .net framework 1.1
microsoft .net framework 2.0 service pack 2
microsoft .net framework 3.0 service pack 2
microsoft .net framework 3.5 service pack 1

i also have
microsoft user-mode driver framework feature pack 1.0

i do not know what any of these are for. my computer is an older one and runs a little slow. trying to get rid of programs i don't need.
thanks, debbie

A:Microsoft .NET Framework

Those are all things you should probably keep. The .net framework is the basis of a great deal of the Windows platform and many, many programs rely on it. The different versions do different things, so you can't just keep the 3.5. The user-mode driver framework could also be in use by any number of programs.

Good ways to greater increase the performance of your computer are to:
Run a disk cleanup utility to get rid of unnecessary files. I like http://ccleaner.com, but there's one built into Windows and accessible via Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Disk Cleanup
Run Disk Defragmentor via Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Disk Defragmentor. If you've never done this before, you should do it a few times and it will make a HUGE difference.
You can get a good, free malware scanner from http://malwarebytes.org that will search your system for malicious software
There are some good, free duplicate file finder programs available, too, that will check to see if you have multiple copies of the same files scattered around your system. This isn't usually a huge problem on personal computers, but business computers frequently run into trouble with dup's
I hope that helps! Oh, one other note, it's best to stay away from registry cleaning or repairing software, it frequently does more harm than good. The CCleaner I recommended above has registry cleaning and repairing options, but they are disabled by default, so if you use that software, just leave the "Registry" section alone (other than to maybe look and verify that it's turned off).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework.975413/
Relevancy 51.6%

I was working on a Windows Vista and 7 computer and combofix disrupt this [dotnetfx35.exe] service.

I have found that uninstalling the .NET Framework from the program features, and reinstalling .NET Framework [dotnetfx35.exe] after using Combofix.

Everything works normally afterwards.

A:Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5

Thanks for posting your self-resolution, happy computing .

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/423071/microsoft-net-framework-35/