Windows Support Forum

Static when moving usb mouse

Q: Static when moving usb mouse

Basically when I move my mouse (just a generic "optical mouse") I get a static sound though my headphones and speakers and people can hear it when it skype with them, unplugging mouse fixes it and it only occurs when I move the mouse. What could be the problem? Side note: This is my Dad's PC, trying to fix it for him with your help of course.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Static when moving usb mouse

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Static when moving usb mouse

Try a different mouse.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/static-when-moving-usb-mouse.197745/
Relevancy 80.41%

For reference I have a Lenovo Y P IdeaPad laptop I can list additional specs if needed although I m not sure if it s necessary or not Anyways so I ve always been using a wireless USB mouse with my laptop and I ve had no problems with it up until a few days ago I was using a simple Logitech wireless USB mouse the kind that was no more than USD Well about a week ago I found out the battery was dying and I had to replace them but I waited a few days until I noticed a weird quot lag quot in my movements of the mouse Sometimes the mouse would occasionally lag behind my movements - say if I move my mouse in Moving lag mouse noise static causes and rapid movements it Moving mouse causes lag and static noise would show onscreen of much slower movements So I replaced the battery and reset the mouse To no success I still had the same issue except I realized I was unable to Moving mouse causes lag and static noise move the mouse while streaming YouTube videos or playing games or it would cause severe lag on both the slower mouse movements and either the YouTube video would stutter lag or the game would lag also causing this static-y sound to appear whenever it was lagging behind So earlier today I picked up a new wireless mouse this time a Microsoft one for about USD Let me just say that I have never had issues where I had to replace a mouse except maybe once every months to a year for other minor reasons So I installed a new battery installed the new mouse into the laptop and I am still getting the same issues Sorry if this is long but I am not extremely tech savvy in this wireless mouse department lol I have looked all over the Internet and couldn t find anything that fixed the solution for me I have Windows by the way Also if it matters I recently installed Norton Security after my subscription was close to ending and I also installed an older version of Direct X as well as install CCleaner I don t think these problems affected this but still I also scanned my laptop for viruses and I am told by Norton that I do not have any viruses or anything Finally I tried to go into Device Manager and uninstall the USB wireless mouse drivers and reinstalled them to no luck The only temporary solution I have as of now is to take out the USB for five seconds and put it back in but that solution only works for about minutes until it goes back to normal Also if anyone knows any solutions try to make a step by step process or something because I have trouble finding certain things on my computer as it is lol Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Moving mouse causes lag and static noise

My fairly new Acer R14 has the exact same problem and can't find a solution anywhere. I'm using both a USB mouse and keyboard (not wireless), and I also happened to fix it momentarily by unplugging them.

Some guy fixed a similar problem by taking off the microphone boost.
Got to Control Panel > Sound > Recording > Properties > Levels > Microphone Boost.
Maybe you'll have better luck than me.

I'm a noob with computers so I don't know if this matters but I downloaded a game that runs on DirectX 9, to which I understand the computer already comes with DirectX, but I don't know if it downloaded something extra for an older version. Also can't uninstall it.

Sorry for not being so helpful.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/moving-mouse-causes-lag-and-static-noise.210051/
Relevancy 78.69%

I keep getting a static noise whenever I move the cursor or scroll on the touchpad of my new laptop.I also have the same issue when connecting a USB mouse. The noise is noticeable regardless of the volume setting.  HP Pavilion Gaming NotebookT9P68EA#ABU

A:Static noise from new laptop when moving mouse/trackpad

Hi @James095,Welcome to the HP Forum! Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member.  It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link to First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More for you to review, should you have any concerns. I understand that when you move the cursor or scroll on the touchpad you hear a static noise. If you connect an USB mouse you have the same issue.Have you done all your Windows updates? Have you run the  HP Support Assistant? Have you run the Windows troubleshooter?  Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - No Sound or Distorted Sound from Speakers (Windows 10) that may also be of aid. Please let me know the results.Thanks for being a part of the HP community. Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution". If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. If you wish to say "thanks" for my efforts, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Static-noise-from-new-laptop-when-moving-mouse-trackpad/td-p/5603633
Relevancy 78.69%

Hi, I keep getting a static noise whenever I move the cursor or scroll on the touchpad of my new laptop (spectre x360, 2016) I also have the same issue when connecting a USB mouse. The noise is noticeable regardless of the volume setting.  All drivers and software are updated. HP Assistant is hopeless at doing anything, can't find solution there, online or by oher diagnostics.   Also - the light on the mute sound-button is not working. Not a major issue, but irritating. How to fix this without rolling drivers back?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Static-noise-from-completely-new-laptop-when-moving-mouse/td-p/5810560
Relevancy 59.77%

Alright sooooo I completely reformatted my computer I have two drives I deleted created partitions on both and chose to format install Windows xp on the C driver The format got to then said the format couldn t be scrolling 100% or CPU moving usage mouse, windows moving websites! just 20% completely probably due to a bad hard drive I switched out my drive for another spare I had thinking I just got unlucky and my drive had died To my surprise I got the same error with a completely CPU usage 20% just moving mouse, 100% moving windows or scrolling websites! seperate hard drive CPU usage 20% just moving mouse, 100% moving windows or scrolling websites! Trying various things I swapped the xp disk into my other DVD-Rom on my computer and the formatting went fine Xp was installed no problems Now however my CPU usage spikes to when doing very minimal tasks such as moving a window around the screen computer lags leaving traces of the window around the screen or even scrolling up and down on a web page with the mouse wheel Weird thing is I can navigate both hard drives just fine I don t know if my CPU is dying motherboard dying or what But is there anyone that can help me out with this I m currently reinstalling all my drivers praying that this somehow magically fixes it nbsp

A:CPU usage 20% just moving mouse, 100% moving windows or scrolling websites!

trustandfall said:

Alright sooooo.

I completely reformatted my computer. I have two drives.

I deleted/created partitions on both, and chose to format/install Windows xp on the C: driver. The format got to 100%, then said the format couldn't be completely probably due to a bad hard drive. I switched out my drive for another spare I had thinking I just got unlucky and my drive had died...

To my surprise, I got the same error with a completely seperate hard drive. Trying various things, I swapped the xp disk into my other DVD-Rom on my computer and the formatting went fine!

Xp was installed, no problems. Now, however, my CPU usage spikes to 100% when doing very minimal tasks such as moving a window around the screen (computer lags, leaving traces of the window around the screen) or even scrolling up and down on a web page with the mouse wheel.

Weird thing is, I can navigate both hard drives just fine. I don't know if my CPU is dying, motherboard dying, or what... But is there anyone that can help me out with this?

I'm currently reinstalling all my drivers praying that this somehow magically fixes it Click to expand...
Does your graphics adapter have dedicated memory and, if so, how much? If it doesn't, how much does the RAM lend to it and how much is left over?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cpu-usage-20-just-moving-mouse-100-moving-windows-or-scrolling-websites.888991/
Relevancy 58.05%

I am a bit worried because my cursor started hovering over my programs when I went to click the all programs on my start button. I'm not sure why but i'm pretty sure it wasn't my mouse. The reason being my cursor started hovering up and down over programs and I think it might of clicked something. I'm not sure if it did since i shut it off directly after I saw it move. I'm not sure what to do since i use mcafee total protection and it didnt find anything.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/my-cursor-started-moving-without-moving-my-mouse.1056600/
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi all,

Here's my problem: When I am playing music and gifs are moving on my screen at the same time, I hear static roughly corresponding to the movement.

CPU: 1000 MHz AMD Athlon
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-7ZX 1.0
Video: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX
Sound: Creative SB PCI128 (WDM) (Oddly, the sound card is always listed twice in reports - like the results of Belarc Advisor.)

This motherboard has Creative onboard sound that I have turned off in the BIOS, but appears to be enabled in my Belarc report.

I would sure appreciate help with this.

Thx,
RJohnson

A:I hear static when playing music while gifs are moving

Check and see if your sound card and video are on the same IRQ. Its very common. If they are just move the sound card to another slot. Also look for updated sound drivers.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/i-hear-static-when-playing-music-while-gifs-are-moving.15870/
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi guys.

I recently got a new 34" samsung LCD curved monitor that costs about ?750 but the problem i'm having with it is, what exactly the title says! When i turn my monitor on thats when i get those white staticy lines moving upwards and my screen is awfull blurry like the desktop icons. Screen resolution is set to NATIVE refresh rate 60hz as its only a 60hz monitor. This doesn't happen alot mind you its kinda random last time was about 3-4 weeks ago maybe? Next time i will provide pictures.

Windows 7

GTX 780

Power cable is plugged into the main socket

A:White static lines horizontal moving vertically upwards

HDMI/DVI? Would it fix if you power cycle TV?

Try:
- another data cable
- another GPU port
- another TV port

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/381933-white-static-lines-horizontal-moving-vertically-upwards.html
Relevancy 56.76%

hi there my mouse jumps around the screen and upon restart neither my mouse moving mouse restart, not working Solved: keyboard trojan? irradically, on and mouse or my keyboard would work without unplugging them and re-plugging Solved: mouse moving irradically, keyboard and mouse not working on restart, trojan? them in also i have alot of suspicious processes running that wont turn off and my internet is very jumpy and pages take along time to load below is my HJT log thanks for looking Hello there thank you for taking the time to help me i really appreciate it below is my HJT log file i also have an active scan log file which found a trojan i believe any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes Solved: mouse moving irradically, keyboard and mouse not working on restart, trojan? C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C WINNT system lsass exe C WINNT system Ati evxx exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT System svchost exe C WINNT system Ati evxx exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINNT system spoolsv exe C Program Files Airlink AWLH WLService exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Airlink AWLH WLanCfgG exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgemc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT system mspmspsv exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files AirPort APAgent exe C Program Files PeerGuardian pg exe C WINNT system ctfmon exe C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync wcescomm exe C PROGRA MICROS rapimgr exe C Program Files Common Files Macrovision Shared FLEXnet Publisher FNPLicensingService exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINNT system wscntfy exe C WINNT System svchost exe C WINNT system NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files uTorrent uTorrent exe C WINNT system SNDVOL EXE C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgwb dat C WINNT system NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blank R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - Toolbar Contribute Toolbar - BDDE -E A - -B E- B B FC - C Program Files Adobe Adobe Contribute CS contributeieplugin dll file missing O - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager mobsync exe logon O - HKLM Run NeroCheck C WINNT system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run IMJPMIG quot C WINNT IME imjp IMJPMIG EXE quot Spoil RemAdvDef Migration O - HKLM Run Acrobat Assistant quot C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe ID EYTHM C PROGRA COMMON Adobe ADOBEV Server bin VERSIO EXE O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime QTTask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run AirPort Base Station Agent quot C Program Files AirPort APAgent exe quot O - HKCU Run RealPlayer quot C Program Fil... Read more

A:Solved: mouse moving irradically, keyboard and mouse not working on restart, trojan?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-mouse-moving-irradically-keyboard-and-mouse-not-working-on-restart-trojan.761670/
Relevancy 56.33%

Please please someone help I can find all over the freezes, tiring mouse contstantly - Moving downloads pause Unless Video I mouse. move internet five years worth of people that cannot watch videos download buffer or even load pages unless they are constantly moving their mouse If I click a video on youtube or anything I have to tickle my mouse pad constantly or video freezes and only audio plays When downloading anything I have to constantly move mouse cursor or it pauses Although this problem is raised in forum after forum and question area - not one of them has the answer - and the threads just get closed off Can anyone actually answer this one Did anyone anywhere ever get this sorted and can they come back and say what they did to resolve it Video freezes, downloads pause - Unless I contstantly move mouse. Moving mouse tiring please New laptop only a few months old - Windows Seven Home Premium Scanned and nothingthere wrong - as did everyone else Please do not close the thread until we get a solution Thank you for reading - Julietstorm P s Here is a typical thread of which there are many that has been closed without a resolution being posted Please don t close this thread please could tech guy be the first to actually solve this in five years This thread describes the problem too an example of a Video freezes, downloads pause - Unless I contstantly move mouse. Moving mouse tiring closed thread http forums techguy org windows-vi Video freezes, downloads pause - Unless I contstantly move mouse. Moving mouse tiring se-moving html nbsp

A:Video freezes, downloads pause - Unless I contstantly move mouse. Moving mouse tiring

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/video-freezes-downloads-pause-unless-i-contstantly-move-mouse-moving-mouse-tiring.970645/
Relevancy 56.33%

Please close wrong area - um, here is the thread reopened elsewhere - If I gave you the link to here, just click this one please:
http://forums.techguy.org/all-other-software/970645-video-freezes-downloads-pause-unless.html

A:Video freezes, downloads pause - Unless I contstantly move mouse. Moving mouse tiring

It would be helpful if you would ask a Moderator to merge this thread with your other one.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/video-freezes-downloads-pause-unless-i-contstantly-move-mouse-moving-mouse-tiring.970643/
Relevancy 56.33%

When i move the mouse my cpu usage jumps from percent to to Why also when i move my mouse sometimes it jumps to other areas on the screen and if i click something it will lock the Usage moving and when mouse Cpu High Mouse movements. spurratic item like a left click and drag i have to click again to get it to let go of whatever i clicked on Please help don't know what is going on i heard it could be malware i am including a hijack this log thanks Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass High Cpu Usage when moving Mouse and spurratic mouse movements. exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe D Program Files Avast aswUpdSv exe D Program Files Avast ashServ exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA EXE C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe D Program Files Avast ashWebSv exe C Program Files AlienGUIse wbload exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe C WINDOWS system Rundll exe C Program Files Lexmark Series ezprint exe D PROGRA Avast ashDisp exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Creative MediaSource Detector CTDetect exe C WINDOWS system lxcecoms exe C Program Files DAP DAP EXE C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files AlienGUIse AlienwareDock ObjectDock exe C Program Files Common Files Nero Lib NMIndexingService exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X lxcePSWX EXE C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system msiexec exe D Program Files HJThis TrendMicro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blank R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO BTjunkie Toolbar - a c- eb - d c-af - ab c a - C Program Files BTjunkie tbBTj dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll file missing O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO no name - f - eeb- a -a -e f b cbf d - no file O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GRA E DLL O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO DAPIELoader Class - FF C CF - B - D -ABED- C - C PROGRA DAP DAPIEL DLL O - Toolbar BTjunkie Toolbar - a c- eb - d c-af - ab c a - C Program Files BTjunkie tbBTj dll O - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run dla C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe O - HKLM Run CTSysVol C Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe r O - HKLM Run P Helper Rundll P dll P Helper O - HKLM Run UpdReg C WINDOWS UpdReg EXE O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run lxcemon exe quot C Program Files Lexmark Series lxcemon exe quot O - HKLM Run FaxCenterServer quot C Program Files Lexmark Fax Solutions fm exe quot s O - HKLM Run EzPrint quot C Program Files Lexmark Series ezprint exe quot O - HKLM Run avast D PROGRA Avast ashDisp exe O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray d... Read more

A:High Cpu Usage when moving Mouse and spurratic mouse movements.

Hello and welcome to TSF.

Have you tried a different mouse?

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link given below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and a
Quote:

Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps

link at the top of each page.

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/...lp-305963.html

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new topic, as this one shall be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/high-cpu-usage-when-moving-mouse-and-spurratic-mouse-movements-442225.html
Relevancy 56.33%

When i move the mouse my cpu usage jumps from percent to to Why also when i move my and High spurratic moving Cpu Mouse Usage when mouse movements. mouse sometimes it jumps to other areas on the screen and if i click something it will lock the item like a left click and drag i have to click again to get High Cpu Usage when moving Mouse and spurratic mouse movements. it High Cpu Usage when moving Mouse and spurratic mouse movements. to let go of whatever i clicked on Please help don't know what is going on i heard it could be malware i am including a hijack this log thanks Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe D Program Files Avast aswUpdSv exe D Program Files Avast ashServ exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA EXE C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe D Program Files Avast ashWebSv exe C Program Files AlienGUIse wbload exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe C WINDOWS system Rundll exe C Program Files Lexmark Series ezprint exe D PROGRA Avast ashDisp exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Creative MediaSource Detector CTDetect exe C WINDOWS system lxcecoms exe C Program Files DAP DAP EXE C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files AlienGUIse AlienwareDock ObjectDock exe C Program Files Common Files Nero Lib NMIndexingService exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X lxcePSWX EXE C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system msiexec exe D Program Files HJThis TrendMicro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blank R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO BTjunkie Toolbar - a c- eb - d c-af - ab c a - C Program Files BTjunkie tbBTj dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll file missing O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO no name - f - eeb- a -a -e f b cbf d - no file O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GRA E DLL O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO DAPIELoader Class - FF C CF - B - D -ABED- C - C PROGRA DAP DAPIEL DLL O - Toolbar BTjunkie Toolbar - a c- eb - d c-af - ab c a - C Program Files BTjunkie tbBTj dll O - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run dla C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe O - HKLM Run CTSysVol C Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe r O - HKLM Run P Helper Rundll P dll P Helper O - HKLM Run UpdReg C WINDOWS UpdReg EXE O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run lxcemon exe quot C Program Files Lexmark Series lxcemon exe quot O - HKLM Run FaxCenterServer quot C Program Files Lexmark Fax Solutions fm exe quot s O - HKLM Run EzPrint quot C Program Files Lexmark Series ezprint exe quot O - HKLM Run avast D PROGRA Avast ashDisp exe O... Read more

A:High Cpu Usage when moving Mouse and spurratic mouse movements.

You need to post the hijack log in the virus, trojan, spyware forum here. Make sure you read the first step at the top right of the page.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/high-cpu-usage-when-moving-mouse-and-spurratic-mouse-movements-442199.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Having some weird problem with my computer I just put together last and mouse Static electricity night In my main computer my mouse works fine and there are no issues but with the Static electricity and mouse computer I put together every time I get up off my chair and I am charged with static electricity my mouse light Static electricity and mouse blinks and even goes right out especially when I touch the metal on the chair and the mouse loses power and I am not even touching Static electricity and mouse the computer or mouse or anything near the mouse but the chair I tried a different PSU cause I thought maybe that might be causing it and unplugged hardware and it still did it Also want to mention that I did a stupid thing and I forgot my HDD wasn t plugged in and plugged it in while the computer was on then it shut off and I turned it back on and there was display but then it went blank or it was already blank can t remember so I did a hard shutdown and unplugged it and plugged it back in and it worked ok Could there possibly be some sort of grounding problem nbsp

A:Static electricity and mouse

Motherboard mounted correctly using standoffs?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/static-electricity-and-mouse.187032/
Relevancy 52.89%

This has been bothering me for some time now. When I turn my volume up I can hear a very high static noise when I move my mouse. I've been surfing the web about the issue and tried everything I could think of to fix the error. My sound is onboard. It's not my mouse, I tested two of them, but I found out it is only my head phone jacks on top of my case. (It doesn't happen to the motherboard jacks.) I tried reconnecting my front audio jumpers but that didn't help. My last idea is that it's a connection error or maybe a grounding problem. I’m not sure how I could test if it is. Please help, thanks guys.

A:Static Noise When Move Mouse [Please Help]

Usually it is the proximity of the audio leads to the mouse and (more likely) the video cable. Physically isolate the audio leads as far as possible from the above two.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/static-noise-when-move-mouse-please-help.725254/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello since the last windows update Tuesday I have began to notice my mouse cursor moving around the desktop on its own. I never noticed it before the last updates. Is anyone else having this problem or know of a fix thanks

A:Mouse moving on its own

Hello. Do you use a wired or wireless mouse? Does it do anything besides moving around?

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/52918-mouse-moving-its-own.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi, i got myself a Microsoft® Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 set.
It was awesome, oaky for gaming and stuff and all satisfying.
Due to the Spring Festival that i had to have my PC behind so..
after i got back from home, my keyboard is fine and all but my mouse is not moving
the Desktop receiver reads my wireless keyboard just fine while it's not reading my mouse.
at the setup page the reading says my mouse's signal and battery level is good, so issit the mouse's battery problem or something that didn't allow the receiver reads my mouse.

A:Mouse not Moving

unplug the mouse and plugin again.
Or restart the system.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/mouse-not-moving.121946/
Relevancy 50.31%

All of a sudden, my mouse has started moving on its own. I use a touchpad and I'm trying to find out if it's a hardware problem or someone has been able to get control of my system remotely. What should I do? Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-moving.818347/
Relevancy 50.31%

I'm using my intuos 4 to move around, but my mouse won't even click, or move for that matter? My other mouse can move, however, it can't click. I'm trying to use my current mouse, but it doesn't work at all? I've been trying all day, mostly because I really want to game out for the rest of it, but I've tried using a different port, reconnecting it, uninstalling it, disabling and enabling it, and nothing seems to work? Should I wait until I can get a new mouse, or is there a solution to this problem? I've also tried the most obvious, restarting my computer..?

My OS is Windows 7, and I've tried my mouse on another computer, it does work. Just not on this computer, I guess?

A:Mouse is on, but isn't moving at all?

If it doesn't work on multiple computers its broken then and needs to be replaced.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-is-on-but-isnt-moving-at-all.1090249/
Relevancy 50.31%

ill be laying on my bed watching TV and my mouse will start moving by itself and it will also highlight things, and also right click. it is really wierd!!!!
please helppppppppp!

A:My Mouse Is Moving By Itself =s

Is this the mouse on the screen or the one on the pad. The first could be reinstalling the software or run a malware scan. The second is probably paranormal. You may need to call Ghostbusters. Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Reagardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/165027/my-mouse-is-moving-by-itself-s/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi,

For the last 3 to 4 weeks every time I boot up my computer my mouse is pulsating and moving across the screen from right to left. This activity lasts for about 5 minutes and everything is then fine. When it is happening it is so annoying trying to open and close programs. I have tried uninstalling the mouse and rebooting, and that didn't work.

I am running XP home SP2.

Any ideas?

A:Mouse Moving On Its Own

Hi stuffed, just a couple of questions, what type(optical or ball ) usb or ps2,is it a name brand mouse? have you got a spare you can try? Here is a help topic with some info http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...kb;EN-US;321122

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/142117/mouse-moving-on-its-own/
Relevancy 50.31%

I have no idea what would cause this, but my mouse is moving on its own. I just bought a wireless Logitech mouse and keyboard, the Mx700. I have WinXP and a Dell unit. Any help would be great! using my computer is just aweful!

A:Mouse is moving by itself

Beside, someone playing a practical joke on you ( as in possible a hack ) it's possible that:
a. don't have the lastest drivers for the MX ( didn't post it , so i don't know )
b. possible radio interference ...
c. bad mouse
HTH

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-is-moving-by-itself.168126/
Relevancy 50.31%

My mouse keeps moving by iteself hard to type I figured out that a driver is getting loaded masking itself as microsoft serial ballpoint -- any ideas how to remove JRT Log Junkware Removal Tool JRT by Thisisu Version OS Windows Professional x Ran by nmjwolf on Fri at Services Registry Values Registry Key Files Folders Event Viewer Logs were cleared Scan was completed on Fri at End of JRT log DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion by Mouse moving itself is Run by nmjwolf at on - - Microsoft Windows Professional GMT - AV Microsoft Security Essentials Enabled Updated E - ED- F -A - BCB F SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Microsoft Security Essentials Enabled Updated DF E - D - BB- B - D E BFDE Running Processes C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Mouse is moving by itself Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS c Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Mouse is moving by itself Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows System svchost exe -k NetworkService C Program Files x Common Files ArcSoft Connection Service Bin ACService exe C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files x Juniper Networks Common Files dsNcService exe C Program Files x Intel Intel Desktop Utilities iduServ exe C Program Files x Intel FSC FSCAppServ exe C Windows system IProsetMonitor exe C Program Files x Intel Services IPT jhi service exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files x MillieSoft TunerFreeMCE TunerFreeMCEService exe C Program Files x TightVNC tvnserver exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe c Program Files Microsoft Security Client NisSrv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exe C Windows System igfxtray exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Windows System igfxpers exe C Program Files Greenshot Greenshot exe C Program Files HP HP Deskjet series Bin ScanToPCActivationApp exe C Program Files x Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Rapid Storage Technology IAStorIcon exe C Program Files x Renesas Electronics USB Host Controller Driver Application nusb mon exe C Program Files x Common Files ArcSoft Connection Service Bin ACDaemon exe C Program Files x Common Files ArcSoft Connection Service Bin ArcCon ac C Program Files x TightVNC tvnserver exe C Program Files x Citrix ICA Client concentr exe C Program Files x Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Program Files x HP HP Software Update hpwuschd exe C Program Files McAfee Security Scan SSScheduler exe C Program Files x Citrix ICA Client wfcrun exe C Program Files x JRT Studio Cheetah Sync CheetahSync exe C Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice exe C Program Files Rainmeter Rainmeter exe C Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice bin C Program Files x Intel Intel Desktop Utilities iptray exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Program Files HP HP Deskjet series Bin HPNetworkCommunicator exe C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Rapid Storage Technology IAStorDataMgrSvc exe C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Management Engine Com... Read more

A:Mouse is moving by itself

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/522795 <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.DDS.com Download LinkDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control can be found HERE.As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/522795/mouse-is-moving-by-itself/
Relevancy 50.31%

my mouse keeps moving to the upper left of my screen and its really pissin me off anyone know why?

Relevancy 50.31%

Just thought I'd inquire about a moving mouse on Dell latitude laptop d610. It moves form one side of the screen to the other and then returns. Sometimes it moves only halfway across the screen. I thought @ first someone was using remote access fooling around. The user is using an external usb mouse with a docking station. Should I just replace the mouse or suspect something different?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/moving-mouse-156977.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi, recently i noticed my CPU spikes 10-30% when moving mouse on desktop, the faster i move my mouse the heavier the spikes. I have checked what processes is causing the spikes when i move my mouse and it's a combination of explorer.exe and system interrupts.

Now i'm worried because mouse movement shouldn't be using this much CPU on a processor of this power. Can anyone help and tell me if this is right what is happening and if not how i can fix it please.

Windows 7 64bit
I5 2500k @ 3.4 ghz
HD7950 (13.10 beta drivers)
8gb DDR3 1600.

Mouse: razer deathadder (Latest drivers)

A:Cpu lag spikes when moving mouse

to BC sadas
Have you tried another mouse device to make sure its not the one casing this issue? Do you experience slow or lagging problems?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/507190/cpu-lag-spikes-when-moving-mouse/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi, first post
My problem is that whenever I move my mouse, the computer lags. This problem shows it's head after a while when the computer is on.
I open up Task Manager and in the processes list I watch csrss.exe use 70+% CPU as I move my mouse around on the screen. When the mouse is still or moving very slowly, the process drops down to normal usage.
I can test that it lags the whole system by opening any program then watching it load very slowly as I move my mouse. I do it again and it loads at normal speed without moving my mouse.

I have a Logitech G5 running on a
2.4Ghz
1.25Gb RAM
Geforce 6600
If you want a full DxDiag or Hijack this just ask

This problem is annoying for me because I tend to be micromanaging many applications open at once and I don't like lag!!

Relevancy 49.88%

hey My pc keeps freezing about 3-5 after logging on but the mouse still moves and then 5 minutes after that it restarts, ive reformatted and still nothing and ive checked for maware and just ran Hijack this here is the log attached hopefully someone can help Thanks

A:freezing oc but mouse moving

The entire middle section of your log is missing.

HiJackThis doesn't work properly anyway with Windows 7 64-bit, so your log is basically useless.

------------------------------------------------------------

If you've formatted the hard drive and done a clean reinstall of Windows 7 64-bit, you need to get it completely up-to-date first before you install programs and extras in that computer.

It's pretty obvious that you haven't upgraded it to SP1 and then installed the numerous post-SP1 security-related important/recommended updates.

------------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/freezing-oc-but-mouse-moving.1102123/
Relevancy 49.88%

This may when lag Video not is moving mouse be addressed somewhere else but whenever I searched this problem I came up with a ton of Video lag when mouse is not moving posts about the opposite issue When Video lag when mouse is not moving I watch a video in any player vlc zoom windows media quicktime it starts Video lag when mouse is not moving to lag after a few seconds until I move the mouse If I keep moving the mouse the video will not lag I ve had this problem on many filetypes mkv mp avi but oddly enough it is also present during flash videos As you can see from my system profile my computer should be able to handle most anything just fine I m running this monitor at x This is a dual monitor setup but I don t think that should affect it I change all of the power saving options so they wouldn t slow down when I wasn t active thought the PCI-E setting might do the trick but to no avail If anything this problem seems to be getting worse over time Please let me know if you have an idea of what the problem might be or if you require information to help Please note that my entire system profile is in my techspot account Thanks nbsp

A:Video lag when mouse is not moving

Mouse is USB I'm assuming.. I'm sure you've already tried a different usb port, if it's plugged into a hub - plug directly into the system. if it's plugged into one of the usb3.0 ports, move it to a 2.0 port. See if issue persists. if so, I'm going to blame a chipset driver, or a software driver for the mouse. if you've recently updated either of those drivers, roll them back. See if issue persists. If so try a different mouse - maybe, maybe it's an issue directly with the mouse. Try the mouse in a different system, see if issue is then on other system. Try these things & post back, I'm curious on this one. Hope this helps, take care!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/video-lag-when-mouse-is-not-moving.181460/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello

I just installed new USB optical mouse of Prolink. (S/N. 240627410582.) There is no problem while using it. but whenever I just leave mouse along to do something, the the pointer mover away from the left position. I contacted my vendor asking this problem but they reply that's normal not unusual. Have anyone idea to solve this problem

Relevancy 49.88%

I need help i jus installed windows xp.. A friend gave me a burned copy of windows 64 pro... i had 32 bit wanted to try 64 bit... Now freshly installed mouse... Its not smooth basically its not moving where i want it to move... Feeling odd i wish i can explain it... Its not normal!! help!!!

A:Mouse Crusor moving by itself? HELP!!

Also when i check EPP mouse completely stops moving any help!?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/mouse-crusor-moving-by-itself-help-513026.html
Relevancy 49.88%

whenever i play my nancy drew video game my mouse moves super slow help me please

A:mouse moving slow

Have you checked the in game options to see if there is a mouse sensitivity setting?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-moving-slow.687104/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello this problem started a few day s ago all of a sudden note that it s more than months after the last time i formatted and the problem only occurred lately So the problem is that no matter where i move my mouse it cause a massive CPU spike moving the mouse around on the desktop get the CPU utilization to over and if i run any other program and i move the mouse on it it s utilization skyrockets I ve been trying to solve it for days now and so far with no success and because I Moving mouse spikes cause CPU m a gamer it renders my games unplayable can you help me I m really frustrated so far I ve tried switching USB ports Updating drives several restarts formatting the computer changing to a different mouse all with no success here my computer specs Intel Core Duo E Moving mouse cause CPU spikes Ghz Gigabyte G M-ES L GB of RAM Gigabyte Geforce GTS Seagate Barracuda TB HDD Microsoft X Sidewinder wireless gaming mouse Logitech G keyboard Please help me im truly clueless about that problem Also i must say that before this problem occurred moving the mouse wouldn t cause the CPU utilization to go over the - Thanks

A:Moving mouse cause CPU spikes

It could be an immense number of things! I've had a look around and found this is usually a lengthy process, so you need to be patient.

Does this also happen in safe mode?

Could it be that some drivers such as video drivers, have been updated by Microsoft Updates rather than Gigabyte and now you're left with a less compatible driver? So would 'rolling back' the driver fix this?

It could be a display/monitor device driver issue, it's worth checking those too!

I've also seen this behaviour associated with Malware, so consider scanning your system thoroughly with different scanners, and of course the faithful Malwarebytes.

See how it goes and let me know ok.
BTW nice specs

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/361659/moving-mouse-cause-cpu-spikes/
Relevancy 49.88%

The title says it all.

Things I did to try to stop it:

Reinstall Mouse Drivers
Scanned with over 5 anti viruses
Scanned 10+ times
Check registry (No problems)
Cleaned storage

None of those tasks worked for me.

Help plz this has happend to me 9+ days ago.
(Also this is my first time on this forum website ^_^)

A:Mouse Moving Causes High CPU

What sort of mouse is it? Does it have associated software?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/592071/mouse-moving-causes-high-cpu/
Relevancy 49.88%

I have a toshiba laptop , and im having problems with my touchpad . When i use my finger the pointer will not follow. But when i use the mood detector from synaptics pointing device it shows that it recognise my fingers exact movements . What can i do?

A:touchpad mouse is hardly moving

First try speeding up mouse in the Control Panel. If it doesn't work at top speed, then this solution won't work.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/touchpad-mouse-is-hardly-moving-633673.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Randomly when I move my mouse it causes my computer to glitch. This just started in the last month and I have never have had this happen before.It even causes my music to glitch when i move it, but the odd thing is as soon as I stop moving the mouse everything moves smoothly( games, youtube, ect ). I have even restored my comp to factory settings and this is still an issue. The only thing none factory is my graphics card which I updated.

my comp stats

AMD Phenom(tm) 9650 Quad-core Processor 2.30 GHz
Ram 8.00 GB
64-bit operating system
Graphics card Nividia GeForce 9800 GTX/9800GTX+

A:Moving mouse causes glitches

Welcome
Could be the mouse driver
Go to search type device mangager
In device manager look for the mouse driver
If small yellow triangle is present its corrupted and must be updated
If not yellow marker try an update of driver to see if it helps
If nothing works, try another mouse to help find the cause.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/292362-moving-mouse-causes-glitches.html
Relevancy 49.88%

my mouse is moving slow when i play video games like nancy drew

Relevancy 49.88%

Anyone know how to get rid of the sound my computer makes every time I move the mouse ?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/mouse-moving-sounds.40491/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello all I have a very annoying and persistent problem involving video lag when my mouse is not moving I have a custom built PC and am running windows bit While I was watching netflix today I noticed quite a bit of lag on the video after a minute or so when I left the mouse stationary And as soon as I moved the cursor the lag went away I tried other video sources including ALplayer and youtube Same deal I have updated my video drivers updated Adobe flashplayer java quicktime you name it I also checked my energy saving moving! isn't Lag mouse when Video settings and resolution settings I don't have any unnecessary programs running I have kept my eye on all of my processes Video Lag when mouse isn't moving! and it's all fine I used to have my mouse plugged into a usb hub but have since moved it to be directly plugged into my PC I don't know what else to do I am pulling my hair out and would like some help

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/video-lag-when-mouse-isnt-moving-665945.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Ok so need to fix a Dell Latitude the mouse pointer seems to be all over the place it moves on its own sometimes it stops other times it starts again. Im figuring its most likely something resting under the mousepad/ Joystick thing (yes it has one of those) and just causing it to go all over the place. Second thought is that it could be drivers anyone ever had this problem before?

A:Solved: Mouse Moving

Two things you can try. First go into Device Manager and uninstall the mousepad drivers under Mice and Pointing devices. The mouse will then freeze so you need to do a hard shutdown by pressing on the power button, then boot back up and the drivers will re-install.

If that makes no difference go into the Control Panel and find Mouse. In the mouse settings there will be a tab under which you can adjust the sensitivity on the mousepad, see if it helps the problem by reducing it to a lower setting.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-mouse-moving.1003942/
Relevancy 49.88%

I am using a standard microsoft wireless mouse, that has worked fine for as long as I've had it, but recently I've noticed that when I'm playing a game, I'll get major lag, but then one time I tried using my mouse PAD and I have absolutely no lag. Is there a problem with my mouse? Or just a graphics problem. Help would be appreciated.

A:Mouse lag when moving around in games

Wireless mice have been known to cause input lag while gaming. Try a wired mouse and see if it works; if it does, then the problem was the wireless mouse; if it doesn't, theres some other problem and idk without more info.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/mouse-lag-when-moving-around-in-games.198409/
Relevancy 49.88%

I have cleaned everything I can think of. Im running 8.1 on a Toshiba Satellite

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/my-mouse-keeps-moving-across-the-screen.1158957/
Relevancy 49.88%

A couple of days ago I noticed that my various games had started jerking Animations would slow down to stop-motion at mouse? 100% by the usage CPU moving odd intervals which I eventually discovered happened every time I moved the mouse cursor I opened the system-monitor and noted that the CPU usage 100% CPU usage by moving the mouse? increased drastically whenever I moved the mouse It would go from up to and I can't figure out why See attached jpg file I haven't installed anything odd recently apart from Gb blocks of RAM to supplement the Gb I already had I freely admit that I have no idea if this is a malware or hw problem Motherboard Socket - Asus A N-E Ht CPU AMD Athlon GHz RAM Gb G-skill x Gb X Mb Hard Drive HD-S C- GB Maxtor rpm SATA MB System Win XP SP Log Deckard's System Scanner v Run by Stuart on - - Computer is in Normal Mode -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Restore -------------------------------------------------------------- Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point - - UTC - RP - Uniblue RegistryBooster - - UTC - RP - Installerede OpenOffice org - - UTC - RP - Software Distribution Service - - UTC - RP - Uniblue RegistryBooster -- First Restore Point -- - - UTC - RP - Systemkontrolpunkt Backed up registry hives Performed disk cleanup -- HijackThis run as Stuart exe ---------------------------------------------- Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on - - Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Programmer Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS CTHELPER EXE C WINDOWS TBPanel exe C Programmer DAP DAP EXE C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Programmer BullGuard Ltd BullGuard bullguard exe C Programmer Uniblue RegistryBooster RegistryBooster exe C Programmer BullGuard Ltd BullGuard BullGuardUpdate exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system dlcgcoms exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C Documents and Settings Stuart Skrivebord dss exe C PROGRA TRENDM HIJACK Stuart exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page https login yahoo com config login verify amp src ym R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName Hyperlinks O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Programmer F lles filer Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - HKLM Run BullGuard quot C Programmer BullGuard Ltd BullGuard bullguard exe quot -boot O - HKLM Run CTHelper CTHELPER EXE O - HKLM Run UpdReg C WINDOWS UpdReg EXE O - HKLM Run Gainward C WINDOWS TBPanel exe A O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Programmer Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run DownloadAccelerator quot C Programmer DAP DAP EXE quot STARTUP O - HKLM Run DLCGCATS rundll C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X DLCGtime dll RunDLLEntry O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKCU Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run BullGuard quot C Programmer BullGuard Ltd BullGuard bullguard exe quot O - HKCU Run Uniblue RegistryBooster C Programmer Uniblue RegistryBooster RegistryBooster exe S O - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS System CTFMON EXE User 'LOKAL TJENESTE' O - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS System CTFMON EXE User 'NETV RKSTJENESTE' O - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS System CTFMON EXE User 'SYSTEM' O - HKUS DEFAULT Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS System CTFMON EXE User 'Default user' O - Extra con... Read more

A:100% CPU usage by moving the mouse?

I fotgot to mention that the mouse is a Logitech trackball. I tried switching it from the regular port to the USB, but it made no difference.
I've checked the RAM blocks by doing the old swap thing, but that didn't make any difference either.
Formatting the C-partition and reinstalling windows didn't help either.

Also: *Bump* =)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/100-cpu-usage-by-moving-the-mouse-223499.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi,

I have a friend who i installed windows vista 64bit

they say they boot up windows, the only thing that they can do it move thier mouse up and down? this is really strange!

I was hoping to help them....

they went out and bought a new mouse so that is not the issue, it`s a USB mouse also.

Hope somebody can help
Cheers.

A:Mouse pointer only moving UP AND DOWN?

try uninstalling the mouse from Device manager & rebooting? is it an Optical mouse or a 1 with a ball? if it has the ball.. there's your problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-pointer-only-moving-up-and-down.612106/
Relevancy 49.88%

My mouse has been moving like it is on a grid ever since i got this computer It is not a very smooth mouse movment Now i bought a rat thinking it would fix the problem but this did not my dpi is like when i play like moving a grid Mouse on games and i can still notice my mouse popping into place on the screen small amounts but enough where i can not snipe or aim at a long range in games I ve messed with every sensitivity setting every dpi setting I reinstalled the drivers a few times for Mouse moving like on a grid my GPU and my mouse turned off mouse acceleration turned off and on mouse precision Tried the raw data settings in games My video card is an nvidia zotac gtx gb I heard turning off scaling in the nvidia options and i even tried that That did not work either It is the same for all shooters i have played on my computer thats when you notice it the most What could possibly be the problem and how exactly do i fix it nbsp

Relevancy 49.88%

like you highlight files. I'm really getting annoyed because whenever i play something it keeps targeting clicking to the side which exits the program i'm using. I'm trying to study and every time i type things the program exits. I'm getting tired of saving every two minutes. Then when i was browsing on google it loaded to images by itself. what is the best solution for this. My younger brother says its been moving on its own and keeps exiting things he's playing or watching lego movies on youtube.

A:I use a notebook and my mouse has been moving on its own

Let's see if we can get a malware scan doneJust use the arrow keys, tab, and enter keys.Next run ATF:Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop.Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.Click the Empty Selected button.If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select AllClick the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select AllClick the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".Next run MBAM:Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (v1.32) and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2If you have a previous version of MBAM, remove it via Add/Remove Programs and download a fresh copy.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install. Alternatively, you can update through MBAM's interface from a clean computer, copy the definitions (rules.ref) located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from that system to a usb stick or CD and then copy it to the infected machine.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/201605/i-use-a-notebook-and-my-mouse-has-been-moving-on-its-own/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hardware Mouse - Rapoo v month old i gigabyte - B M-D V corsair GB RAM MHz GTX Win PSU Hey all my problem is Since a few weeks my mice deactivates its selfs every few minutes while when disconnects Mouse moving i m using it So if i watch videos and dont move the mice it stays connected What if have done so far updated Mouse disconnects when moving reinstall mouse driver updated bios updated win tried every USB Port tried another mouse - gt same problem scanned system for viruses PSU delivers enough Power deplugged the GPU deactivated the power-saving option for the USB-Ports I dont think the cable is broken because the mice is relatively new and i just bought this one because my Mouse disconnects when moving old one had the same problems Most of the times this happens playing some games and the mice just froze and the buttons dont work neither for a few seconds The LEDs are still working tho After that few seconds windows gives me that quot You have disconnected something quot -sound and the mice is working again Sometimes it even goes like Bep-Boop-Bep-Bep-Boob-Bep-Boob pretty anoying Please i need your help this just drives me crazy Do you have any ideas Thanks Monty nbsp

Relevancy 49.88%

Hi everyone, my father-in-law is having a problem with his computer and I'm hoping someone can give us some advice!
He uses a handheld Samsung UMPC which he connects to a monitor and mouse when he gets home. When he connects the mouse, either by a USB hub or directly to the device itself, the mouse cursor moves down the screen of its own free will. Tried a different mouse and the same thing happens. Any advice? Thanks

A:problems with moving mouse

Odd. That type of movement typically signifies a faulty mouse. Although I've not used that type of device, so I don't know if it has any restrictions/limitations to hardware support (ie: mice).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problems-with-moving-mouse.1047953/
Relevancy 49.88%

It's been happening for the past week or so but it's infection? moving own...Possible on Mouse its been getting worse I'm using a wired mouse and cleaned it thoroughly ran Avast twice once at Mouse moving on its own...Possible infection? bootup and found nothing Is there anything of suspicion in my log I am kind of wary of the missing files Thanks in advance Running processes C Program Files x Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exe C Program Files x uTorrent uTorrent exe C Program Files x AIM aim exe C Program Files x DAEMON Tools Lite DTLite exe C Program Files x Steam Steam exe C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files AVAST Software Avast AvastUI exe C Program Files x HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exe C Program Files x Common Mouse moving on its own...Possible infection? Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging bin hpqste exe C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging bin hpqbam exe C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging bin hpqgpc exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files x Real RealPlayer update realsched exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Program Files x Google Picasa Picasa exe C Users Admin Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO HP Print Enhancer - C E- - -BF - C - C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp printenhancer dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C ProgramData Real RealPlayer BrowserRecordPlugin IE rpbrowserrecordplugin dll O - BHO avast WebRep - E E -AD D- bf-AC D-D F D - C Program Files AVAST Software Avast aswWebRepIE dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO HP Smart BHO Class - FFFFFFFF-CF E- F B-BDC - E E A - C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp BHO dll O - Toolbar avast WebRep - E E -AD D- bf-AC D-D F D - C Program Files AVAST Software Avast aswWebRepIE dll O - HKLM Run avast quot C Program Files AVAST Software Avast avastUI exe quot nogui O - HKLM Run hpqSRMon C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSRMon exe O - HKLM Run HP Software Update C Program Files x HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe O - HKLM Run ATICustomerCare quot C Program Files x ATI ATICustomerCare ATICustomerCare exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files x QuickTime QTTask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run Adobe ARM quot C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot c program files x real realplayer Update realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run StartCCC quot C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exe quot MSRun O - HKCU Run uTorrent quot C Program Files x uTorrent uTorrent exe... Read more

A:Mouse moving on its own...Possible infection?

Hello and welcome to TSF.

HijackThis is no longer the preferred initial analysis tool in this forum. It's not sufficient for today's malware and the operating system, hence the "missing files".

If you think you may be infected, please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help - Tech Support Forum

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new topic, as this one shall be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/mouse-moving-on-its-own-possible-infection-603571.html
Relevancy 49.02%

hi guys, My mouse cursor moves automatically by it self without touching it, this is really annoying especially when you are writin a document, the page will go up and down automatically, So could it be a spyware or something similar, becauze i had already scanned my entire pc and found non threats.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

A:Mouse cursor is moving automatically!

I think there is a "joke" malware downloaded via MSN that does this. In any case, it sounds like malware.

Do you have a firewall ?

Do you have an AV solution ? If so, what is it ?

Are the AV definitions updated ?

Do you have any other "odd" symptoms ?

Does the mouse move all over the place, or does it "crawl" always in the same direction ? Is the mouse USB, or PS-2 ?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/mouse-cursor-is-moving-automatically-129021.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi!

I have come upon a problem wherein my Microsoft Wireless MultiMedia Keyboard 1.1 (P/N
X801524-100) will not type (or for that matter, continue to register a button press) while I am moving any mouse. Note that the mouse need not be the Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2000 (P/N X806939-007) that came with it.

The same issue does not occur with the manufacturer-supplied PS/2 keyboard when used in conjunction with any of my mice.

The issue occurs on Windows Server 2008 R2 (obtained from DreamSpark), with IntelliType and IntelliPoint software/driver suits installed, and on Windows Vista, where the mouse/keyboard are merely recognized as HID-compliant mouse/keyboard.

This issue is driving me crazy, as I can not play any of my games (obviously) as they often require me to move my mouse and keyboard at the same time.

Thanks in advance for any help - if you need additional information, ask and I will add it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-use-microsoft-keyboard-while-moving-any-mouse.939318/
Relevancy 49.02%

It's brand new with a Windows 7 and I have no bad sites. When I play mmorpgs it drags my mouse in all directions every 15 minutes.  I just put up a antivirus program up. Maybe that's why. I have a bad habit of misspelling websites that could be why. I was playing neopets and page just went to another website and I closed it right away. I had this computer working just recently.  I didn't reinstall the Operating system. It's a brand new computer.

A:Brand new computer amd mouse is moving

Are you experiencing a jerky mouse cursor? Or is the mouse cursor sometimes slowly creeping across the screen? It could be as simple as the surface your mouse is on, optical mouses hate mirrored surfaces or glass.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/498720/brand-new-computer-amd-mouse-is-moving/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello Not sure if this is a malicious or not but I randomly noticed at different times during the past couple of weeks that Weird on own its moving mouse w/ issue my cursor would randomly move in a slight direction It does not look like it's being controlled but it does move at a noticeable pace in one direction always move right or diagnal direction how can I explain it it looks like an automatic action rather than human like movement with unpredictability I also would mentions that I do not have my trackpad active and I do not have a pointing Weird issue w/ mouse moving on its own stick on my laptop I have ran my own A V Hitman Pro and MBAM in the past and it did find infected objects but I had thought I cleaned it out Oh Also I forgot to mention that I did have a weird popup during around this time when this thing started I think the dialog box said Weird issue w/ mouse moving on its own the lines of You are about to enter an unknown website something Weird issue w/ mouse moving on its own like that I didnt take a screenshot I shouldve when I wasn't even using a web browser at the time And when I would hit Cancel it would popup immediately once more I had to Cancel twice It would show up again at random times too But I had cleaned this out with Panda Online Scanner Can anyone help Here's my HJT log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x Samsung Samsung Recovery Solution WCScheduler exe C Program Files x Samsung Samsung Support Center SSCKbdHk exe C Program Files x SAMSUNG EasySpeedUpManager EasySpeedUpManager exe C Program Files x Samsung Easy Display Manager dmhkcore exe C Users Chris Romulus AppData Local Programs Google MusicManager MusicManager exe C Users Chris Romulus AppData Roaming Transcend SJelite SJelite Launch exe C Program Files x CyberLink Power Go CLMLSvc exe C Program Files x CyberLink PowerDVD PDVD Serv exe C Program Files x CyberLink Shared files brs exe C Program Files x DivX DivX Update DivXUpdate exe C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Rapid Storage Technology IAStorIcon exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files x RealNetworks RealDownloader recordingmanager exe C Program Files x Real RealPlayer update realsched exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C windows SysWOW Macromed Flash FlashPlayerPlugin exe C windows SysWOW Macromed Flash FlashPlayerPlugin exe C Program Files x HiJackThis Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink p LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink p LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook no name - ba e- - -b f - e d cc - no file F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO RealNetworks Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C ProgramData RealNetworks RealDownloader BrowserPlugins IE rndlbrowserrecordplugin dll O - BHO Increase performance and video formats for your HTML lt video gt - E D- - FD- C - A F - C Program Files x DivX DivX Plus Web Player ie DivXHTML DivXHTML dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GROOVEEX DLL O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Mic... Read more

A:Weird issue w/ mouse moving on its own

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Search and delete the AdWare, PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) installed on your computer.

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.
Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click on Delete tab follow the prompts.A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Rn].txt (n is a number).
===

Please download
Junkware Removal Tool to your Desktop.
Please close your security software to avoid potential conflicts.Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, right-mouse click it and select Run as administrator.The tool will open and start scanning your system.Please be patient as this can take a while to complete, depending on your system's specifications.On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your Desktop and will automatically open.Please post the contents of JRT.txt into your reply.
===

Please download ComboFix from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop. For information regarding this download, please visit this web page: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix
Link 1
Link 2

IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

1. Close any open browsers.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
3. Do not install any other programs until this if fixed.

How to : Disable Anti-virus and Firewall...
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.html

Double click on ComboFix.exe and follow the prompts.
When finished, it will produce a report for you.Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt
Note: Do not mouse click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Note: If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link --> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.html

Note: If after running ComboFix you get this error message "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion." when attempting to run a program all you need to do is restart the computer to reset the registry.
===

Third party programs if not up to date can be the cause of infiltration an infection.

Please run this security check for my review.

Download Security Check by screen317 from here.
Save it to your Desktop.Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
===

HijackThis doesn't handle Windows 7 well. In your case I need to see a final DDS Log.
You should remove HijackThis using the Add/Remove Programs list. Use the DDS tool from now on.

Please download and run this DDS Scanning Tool. Nothing will be deleted. It will just give me some additional information about your system.

Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.

1: DDS.scr (Not recommended if you use Chrome to download this .scr file. Use the other options.)
2: DDS.pif
3: DDS.COM

Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
Notepad will open with the results.
Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.[/list]Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.

Please just paste the contents of the DDS.txt log in your next post. DO NOT attach the log.
===

Please paste the logs in your next reply DO NOT ATTACH THEM.
Let me know what problem persists.

p.s.
It may just be that your mou... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/498234/weird-issue-w-mouse-moving-on-its-own/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hey works is if mouse only moving keyboard y'all I'm not sure if this is a hardware or software problem so I'm posting here first and you can send me to the hardware forum if necessary keyboard only works if mouse is moving I'm using a relatively new Acer TravelMate laptop Every so often the keyboard goes wonky - basically it will pick up about characters and then lose what is typed for about five seconds and then pick up one key every second It is not buffering it is dropping the keys that are typed in the silent period When this happens the mouse continues to work and the computer is perfectly functional Here's the strange part - moving the touchpad mouse seems to refresh the keyboard - so if you press a key move the mouse press a key move the mouse it is possible to type or just keep moving the mouse with one hand and typing with the other A reboot fixes the problem most of the time and then the problem resurfaces after about hours of operationwhich is what makes me think it may be a software problem The last time it happened I plugged in a USB keyboard - it worked fine After I unplugged the USB keyboard the laptop keyboard was functional again i e plugging and unplugging the USB keyboard restored functionality temporarily of course I've run AVG AdAware Spybot HijackThis looks ok but I can't be sure I've run SFC no problems found I've closed every running program via the task manager makes no difference Haven't tried stopping services though The laptop is under warranty and I'm bringing it in - the problem is that the keyboard tends to work on startup so it is likely to pass any diagnostics until it goes nuts So I'm not sure I can duplicate the problem in store Any advice for further diagnostics or repairs is greatly appreciated thanks -paul

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/keyboard-only-works-if-mouse-is-moving-158756.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I have an issue on machine (friends , so not in front of it now)
where the mouse moves on its own

windows version 8
Sony vaio laptop

if you move the sound volume up - it immediately moves down

on the start screen - the tiles are immediately moved to the left , and you do not have time to click on the desktop icon before its moved off the screen

on google chrome , if you goto settings
>advanced settings
>clear bowser data
click on the drop down for 4weeks etc - it immediately returns to 4 weeks - so you cannot use the dropdown to select other options

I'm running
Avast scan
Malwarebytes and superantispyware

it has the conduit search

any recommendations ?

A:Solved: windows 8 mouse moving on its own

fixed with a system restore

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-windows-8-mouse-moving-on-its-own.1123175/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi y'all,

I have to keep moving my mouse or my screen freezes. It only happens as far as I can tell while I am using Mozilla as my browser.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

A:I have to keep moving my mouse or screen freezes

Hi, let us have some Pc specifications.
Check and post
TSG System Information Utility - found here.
http://static.techguy.org/download/SysInfo.exe
======
Download Security Check by screen317 from.
http://screen317.spywareinfoforum.org/
Or
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/securitycheck/dl/123/

Save it to your Desktop.
Double click the install icon.
If using Vista - Win 7 - right click the install icon and select "Run as Administrator"
A command Prompt window will open.
Let it scan the Pc - press any key when asked.
It should now open in Notepad.
Copy and Paste the result of the scan in the reply box below.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-have-to-keep-moving-my-mouse-or-screen-freezes.1136175/
Relevancy 49.02%

I am pretty sure one of the computers on our network has been hacked The mouse moves around too! clicking typing itself...and and moving Mouse by the screen making click-drag Mouse moving and clicking by itself...and typing too! boxes but Mouse moving and clicking by itself...and typing too! also opens programs like Internet Explorer and actually types a web address like www cars com Someone turned on the computer this morning logged in and walked away When they came back their billing software was open but no mouse movement was noticed This computer had it s hard drive removed and scanned as a slave drive using Symantec Antivirus then the PC was scanned in Safe Mode using Symantec Antivirus SpyBot S amp D and Malware Bytes Antispyware nothing detected except some cookies To make matters even more interesting the mouse has been observed moving and clicking even when disconnected from the network there is no wireless network adapter on this PC but it did have a wireless keyboard receiver I don t understand how this is possible It sounds like someone may have installed some elaborate prank software on here but normally these applications are terminated on reboot and nothing suspicious in msconfig startup startup folder or HijackThis scan If anyone else has observed this or if you think you might know what is going on please let me know Thanks in advance

A:Mouse moving and clicking by itself...and typing too!

Hello.If you think you may be infected post a topic in the AII forum. Hijackthis logs do not belong in this forum. I have seen this problem but there wasn't a specfic fix for it. You might want to start a topic in the AII forum first and see what can be done if you think you may be infected.With Regards,Extremeboy

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/218408/mouse-moving-and-clicking-by-itselfand-typing-too/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi all,

I have an HP Pavillion dv9000 laptop with XP/SP3 - fully updated.

The USB mouse stopped working - sorta - the mouse pointer does not move as you move the mouse around. EVERYTHING else works on the mouse - left/right buttons and scroll wheel - but the mouse pointer does not move.

Bought a new mouse (Microsoft) - same thing. The computer beeps when the mouse is unplugged or plugged in but the mouse pointer does not move. I have tried every USB port, disabled the HID mouse driver, restarted the computer, etc.

I even get the the same mouse behavior after I boot up in SAFE MODE.

$20 to whomever gives me the first answer that fixes this problem. Suggestions to perform a system restore do not qualify as an answer

Relevancy 49.02%

Hello I am new to this so bear with me even spikes when mouse moving CPU Usage please for being an amateur to the site Also if anyone takes it on to help I thank you in advance I have an HP Compaq NX laptop y o with Intel Celeron M and I just put in a G memory I am online by wireless because I live in the sticks in Czech Rep XP PRO CPU Usage spikes even when moving mouse SP Finally I think my problem CPU Usage spikes even when moving mouse started when I accidentally deleted my WLAN adapter from quot add remove programs quot I went and tried to reset it back up and then got quot wireless connection quot and all h ll broke loose on our web connectivity Even for my wife s desktop oddly enough I bought a new router and now it works fine although I haven t tried to connect by wireless on my laptop Soon after this I tried to watch a dvd on Power DVD and it was all choppy and unwatchable Then I realized that it was because of CPU usage I ran AVG and it showed no bugs Looking back I think I might have made a hardware mistake but i m sure I had bugs before this because of scans done later I went to the shop and the kid ran total care saw nothing sold me a G memory and off I went with still CPU and couldn t watch DVD I even get the CPU up just by moving the touchpad mouse Any program causes the CPU to go to making it UNBEARABLYYYYYYYYY SLOW I reinstalled XP now I have OS and realised that I didn t ever get the SP After battling it out for days I got the SP on there with all updates and it still is problematic Won t start in safe mode either What eats the cpu depends on whats running but it idles low unless you move the mouse I have run Malwarebytes AVG SuperSpyware and a slew of other stuff which took like hours each to run because of horrible speed Probably coulda bought a new laptop with the electricity I burned running scans I have some logs from Hijack and from some other scans I am ready to pull the little hair I have left out and use this thing as a frisbee on the interstate If someone could recommend a troubleshooting process and help I would try and compensate them Send ya a nice Czech t-shirt or something Again I am sorry for the non-tech mentality but I will try to give the info you may need and follow instructions Mike

A:CPU Usage spikes even when moving mouse

Also, because I am using my desktop to send this info, I need to transfer whatever info I need from the laptop to this old beast. I am tryin to get the system info posted now....

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/304861/cpu-usage-spikes-even-when-moving-mouse/
Relevancy 49.02%

Ok I only go to a couple websites knowing there are many bad ones out there I only mouse help moving, computer, more...Please much Slow and open emails from people I know All others are deleted My husband on the other hand does everything he is not supposed to do My pc has been running at a high cpu most of the time the last Slow computer, mouse moving, and much more...Please help couple of days the mouse moves on it s own all the time firefox closes on me all the time now I have many different processes running that I have no clue what they are Here is the hijackthis log that I just ran Also I use AVG CCleaner also Also yahoo messenger is now getting im s to porn sites I don t go to porn sites BTW Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM ZoneLabs vsmon exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C PROGRA AVG Slow computer, mouse moving, and much more...Please help AVG avgrsx exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgemc exe C Program Files Intel Modem Event Monitor IntelMEM exe C Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files QuickTime QTTask exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C PROGRA INCRED bin IMApp exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults su msgr http www yahoo com R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - no file O - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO no name - - E- D -A DE-E DA BE - no file O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO AVG Security Toolbar - A A -BACC- D - - A E E - C PROGRA AVG AVG AVGTOO DLL O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker BHO - F D B -DA B- daf- E -DFEE A AA - C Program Files ZoneAlarmSB bar bin SPYBLOCK DLL O - Toolbar ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker - F D B -DA B- daf- E -DFEE A AA - C Program Files ZoneAlarmSB bar bin SPYBLOCK DLL O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar AVG Security Toolbar - A A -BACC- D - - A E E - C PROGRA AVG AVG AVGTOO DLL O - HKLM Run IntelMeM C Program Files Intel Modem Event Monitor IntelMEM exe O... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/slow-computer-mouse-moving-and-much-more-please-help.727856/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi I am having a pecular problem I am running XP Pro SP and everything is going along good until I suddenly can t click on anything The arrow moves and the item reacts as if it has been clicked but nothing happens No menus no actions The only thing I have noticed is that when I run a certain application RouteMatch TS --I work for a transit company I get a quot Run Time Error quot before this happens Sometimes there is not an error preceding it I figured this was a problem but screen, moving nothing pointer mouse happens on with the RouteMatch software because it has mouse pointer moving on screen, but nothing happens so many issues to begin with but then It started happening on the Windows desktop as well I consulted with my fellow IT person here and neither of us has seen this before I ran Malwarebytes and it came up negative no viruses according to Norton not that it means much coming from Norton and I disabled a few processes from starting with msconfig Anyone have any other thoughts

A:mouse pointer moving on screen, but nothing happens

Have you tried a different mouse yet?

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/266224/mouse-pointer-moving-on-screen-but-nothing-happens/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi Guys...

I am facing one problem in my mouse.i'm using iball ps2mouse .while dragging the mouse, the pointer is moving not in a proper way.it exhibit some problem.So i disconnect the PS2 pin and reconnect it,after that it is working fine but after some day the same problem happened again.Please help me to get rid of this problem.I tried with uninstalling driver software but the problem still persist.Help me.

A:Mouse pointer is not moving properly

I would recommend trying the mouse with another PC to rule out the possibility of a hardware issue.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-pointer-is-not-moving-properly.1100879/
Relevancy 49.02%

Ok so for a few months my mouse on my laptop has been moving everywhere on its own, I know the mouse itself is fine but I think I have a virus because there mouse literally opens windows on its own moves around the screen really fast and when I try and clock on things it moves all over the page or moves somewhere else it like someone else is completely controlling it! I have downloaded anti malwarebytes and avast and they just haven't seemed to work even though they have detected infected files and then deleted them there still seems to be someone controlling it, someone please help I'd appreciate it

A:Mouse is moving uncontrollably on its own helppppp please!!

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.===Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from HereDouble-click mbam-setup-2.X.X.XXXX.exe to install the application (X's are the current version number).Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.Once MBAM opens, when it says Your databases are out of date, click the Fix Now button.Click the Settings tab at the top, and then in the left column, select Detections and Protections, and if not already checked place a checkmark in the selection box for Scan for rootkits.Click the Scan tab at the top of the program window, select Threat Scan and click the Scan Now button.If you receive a message that updates are available, click the Update Now button (the update will be downloaded, installed, and the scan will start).The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.If potential threats are detected, ensure that Quarantine is selected as the Action for all the listed items, and click the Apply Actions button.While still on the Scan tab, click the link for View detailed log, and in the window that opens click the Export button, select Text file (*.txt), and save the log to your Desktop.The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can also be viewed by clicking the History tab and then selecting Application Logs.POST THE LOG FOR MY REVIEW.Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.===Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.Click the Report button and the report will open in Notepad.IMPORTANTIf you click the Clean button all items listed in the report will be removed.If you find some false positive items or programs that you wish to keep, Close the AdwCleaner windows.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.Check off the element(s) you wish to keep.Click on the Clean button follow the prompts.A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Sn].txt (n is a number).===Download the version of this tool for your operating system.Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (64 bit)Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (32 bit)and save it to a folder on your computer's Desktop.Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.Press Scan button.It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.===Please paste the logs in your next reply DO NOT ATTACH THEM unless specified.To attach a file select the "More Reply Option" and follow the instructions.How is the computer running?Wait for further instructions.p.s.I suspect also that your mouse is going bad.If you can please try an other mouse and see if if helps in solving this issue.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/549610/mouse-is-moving-uncontrollably-on-its-own-helppppp-please/
Relevancy 49.02%

My mouse was working fine up until last randomly. by clicking Mouse itself, moving night when my computer started behaving strangely Mouse moving by itself, clicking randomly. I Mouse moving by itself, clicking randomly. would move my mouse across my desk and it would work fine before the cursor simply stopped moving I was still moving my mouse but the cursor wasn t moving at all It does this in every direction and it happens at random times I thought it might just be a problem with the optical tracking but something else is happening today too Whenever the cursor stops moving the mouse sometimes jumps to another part of the screen this also occurs randomly Even if I m moving the mouse right it could jump to the lower left hand corner of the screen It also clicks itself randomly both left and right clicks This means it s not just a problem with the optical tracking I m a big FPS player so this isn t exactly what I need especially when my gun fires randomly and the mouse stops tracking in a firefight Does anyone have some ideas as to what could be wrong nbsp

Relevancy 49.02%

So like on prompts, where it auto selects a blue rectangle outline, its moving my mouse there. Any way to prevent this?

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/75742-programs-moving-mouse-prompts.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello my name is Brian Wiita first time i have been on a forum , i am having some issue with my pc, it seems that my mouse is moving on its own at times, as if someone is controlling it, like opening pages and mking clicks,

I have changed mouse's and is doing the same thing.

When pc is in sleep mode it turns back on and pages open up...

Any help please thanks for reading Brian Wiita

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/388940-brianwiita-i-am-having-issues-my-mouse-moving-pc.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I have a bad habit of continually lifting and dropping my mouse off the mousepad while moving it around, a result of my hand becoming slightly uncomfortable and wanting to adjust positioning slightly.

Would anyone have any tips to stop the mouse from doing this? It of course stays on for like a microsecond after you lift it, sometimes causing my cursor to bullet slightly out from where I want it.

Thanks.

Windows 7, general Microsoft optical mouse (wireless)

A:Stop mouse from moving while lifting?

No. If you move the mouse, the cursor moves. With an old roller mouse, this likely wouldn't be an issue, but with a lazer mouse, the movement is detected.

Try adjusting the mouse sensitivity.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/stop-mouse-from-moving-while-lifting.1148952/
Relevancy 49.02%

windows 8 mouse moving on its own
I have an issue on machine (friends , so not in front of it now)
where the mouse moves on its own

windows version 8
Sony vaio laptop

if you move the sound volume up - it immediately moves down

on the start screen - the tiles are immediately moved to the left , and you do not have time to click on the desktop icon before its moved off the screen

on google chrome , if you goto settings
>advanced settings
>clear bowser data
click on the drop down for 4weeks etc - it immediately returns to 4 weeks - so you cannot use the dropdown to select other options

I'm running
Avast scan
Malwarebytes and superantispyware

it has the conduit search

any recommendations ?

A:[SOLVED] windows 8 mouse moving on its own

fixed with a restore

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/solved-windows-8-mouse-moving-on-its-own-817738.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello Everyone I just got my computer back from being formatted and have noticed that now the pointer moves all the way off the screen to the right Usually the pointer stops within the screen but now for some reason it goes off the screen I had thought I was having a problem with my mouse but this is how the computer was setup with I got it back the right moving to Pointer off the screen Mouse I have Mouse Pointer moving off the screen to the right noticed post on this forum with people asking how to set this up on their computer but it doesn t seem to be an answer or I just don t understand the answer I would like to know how to remove disable it its driving me crazy The scroll bar at the bottom of the screen doesn t appear when I m on the internet because of this setup so I don t see everything on the screen because I can t move the page Any help with be appreciated Thank you Brandii nbsp

Relevancy 49.02%

I am having problems with my mouse pointer moving.

I was doing my normal work when my mouse pointer suddenly started moving around the screen, clicking occasionally on applications, menus, and icons. Sometimes it right clicks and sometimes it left clicks... this is dangerous.

I did some searching, and have taken some steps. First, I have run my Avast virus checker on the machine... it checks out clean. I disconnected my computer from the network, physically unplugged the cable, in case somebody was playing with me via remote PC. No dice. I checked the process list for a process called "mousemove.exe", but it's not there.

Rebooting doesn't help, and the same thing happens immediately after rebooting and logging back in. It doesn't matter what applications are running.

I cannot work like this... what is going on and how can I fix it?

A:Mouse Pointer moving and clicking: How to fix?

unplug all mouses from the machine and see if it moves.
Try a different mouse. If you are using a wireless mouse the receiver may be picking up some other signal similar to your mouses and move.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/mouse-pointer-moving-and-clicking-how-to-fix-458883.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi there, my computer freezes momentarily everytime I stop moveing the mouse. So for example if iam downloading something and then leave the computer it will not continue to load untill I return and nudge the mouse!! any help would be much much appriciated???

Relevancy 49.02%

Hello all I have a very annoying and persistent problem involving moving lags isn't Video mouse when video lag when my mouse is not moving I Video lags when mouse isn't moving have a custom built PC and am running windows bit While I was watching netflix today I noticed quite a bit of lag on the video after a minute or so when I left the mouse stationary And as soon as I moved the cursor the lag went away I tried other video sources including ALplayer and youtube Same deal I have updated my video drivers updated Adobe flashplayer java quicktime you name it I also checked my energy saving settings and resolution settings I don t have any unnecessary programs running I have kept my eye on all of my processes and it s all fine I used to have my mouse plugged into a usb hub but have since moved it to be directly plugged into my PC I don t know what else to do I am pulling my hair out and would like some help nbsp

A:Video lags when mouse isn't moving

Hi there, bazookaangel. Welcome to Techspot.

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the drivers that came with the mouse? I read your post in another thread and it seems your problem started after updating Windows. When that happens to me, I uninstall, update (if any) and re-install the driver of the misbehaving hardware. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I would say it's always worth a try. Do you use any cleaning utilities -- Driver Sweeper, for instance -- when you uninstall drivers?

You might also want to try borrowing a known working mouse from a friend. Plug that into your PC and see if the problem persists. I make this suggestion just so you can be 100% sure that your mouse is in fact the culprit.

Hope you resolve this problem soon.

Do stick around as I'm sure more knowledgeable members will have better, more useful advice.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/video-lags-when-mouse-isnt-moving.185332/
Relevancy 49.02%

help!
My computer freezes/stops loading/thinking if I am not moving the mouse. I'm not talking about after an extended length of time either, seconds is all it takes. I do not have a screen saver set up, so it's not timing out. It is a wireless mouse, I am running Windows 7, and primarily use Firefox and Explorer. I tried Spybot, that didn't work... I don't know what else you may need to know. But if you can help, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Relevancy 49.02%

The problem i am facing is seems to be easy but unfortunately i am not geting solution for the same.
my mouse pointer moving abruptly without the movement of mouse(optical).
if any one having solution do reply.

A:USB mouse pointer moving abruptly

Is it wireless? If so reset it.

Let me know?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/usb-mouse-pointer-moving-abruptly.107785/
Relevancy 49.02%

I have had my windows laptop for about weeks now and the mouse cursor spontaneously moves I have even disabled my touch pad and removed my mouse and it will still move and click I have shut down clicking spontaneously mouse moving and my computer a few times and still the problem persist It does not happen often but it seems to do it whenever I am doing a lot of clicking It will fly to mouse spontaneously moving and clicking the right side of the screen and when i move it back it will fly back to the same spot I do have a touch screen and I assume it is related to that but I see no option to turn off the touch screen My touch screen is also unresponsive Sometimes it will work great and other times i will have to click times for it to work granted i turned the sensitivity to low due to the cursor problem The last issue i am having is that some times the charms menu will pop up for no reason I have a sony vaio fit a I can still return it so i would like to know it that is what i should do or if there is a way to fix the problems i am having Thank you

A:mouse spontaneously moving and clicking

Open Device Manager(Winkey-x M) and see if touch screen or any pointing device has a yellow bang ('!') next to it when you open it.

If nothing shows a conflict one trick you can try is boot into Safe Mode. Go into Device Manager and Delete the Mouse Driver. Save all your work and shut down by holding down the power button. After the machine has been off for 15 seconds or so, power it back up. On boot is should say new devices found and install the mouse driver again. Sometimes this reinstall will just jar things back into form. It works quite often, but not always.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/41786-mouse-spontaneously-moving-clicking.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I have a Dell Latitude D505, and for a while it worked really well, but now whenever i move my mouse, everything on my computer slows down. On my task manager whatever window the mouse is in jumps in cpu usage to around 80. I already tried running ad-aware and spybot, and restarting my computer. Thanks

A:Moving mouse causes comp to slow

Post a highjack this log and i'll look it over. I can't do the whole analysis, but I can tell you if you might need to go have it analyzed by an expert.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/moving-mouse-causes-comp-to-slow-40698.html
Relevancy 49.02%

The mouse pointer on my computer is moving by itself and at times will try to click and drag icons on it's own I wan't sure if this was caused by spyware or trojans Please review my HiJackThis log and let me Pointer - Spyware? Moving On It's Own Mouse know I have Mouse Pointer Moving On It's Own - Spyware? ran Spybot S amp D as well as Ad-Aware but I still have the problem Thank youLogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC Mouse Pointer Moving On It's Own - Spyware? WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Mouse Pointer Moving On It's Own - Spyware? Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus SavRoam exeC Program Files Common Files SafeNet Sentinel Sentinel Protection Server WinNT spnsrvnt exeC Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMAgent exeC Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMTray exeC Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX DrvLsnr exeC Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasDtServ exeC Program Files GTCO CalComp TabletWorks TWCP exeC WINDOWS system NILaunch exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exeC WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXEC WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E S I H EXEC Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exeC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files Quest QSMenu exeC Program Files GTCO CalComp TabletWorks WTServerCC exeC Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE OUTLOOK EXEC Documents and Settings george STATEUTILITY Desktop HiJackThis v exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXEC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http go compaq com Q CDT bl aspR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http SERVERsuc O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run Smapp C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMTray exeO - HKLM Run DrvLsnr C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX DrvLsnr exeO - HKLM Run srmclean C Cpqs Scom srmclean exeO - HKLM Run SetRefresh C Program Files Compaq SetRefresh SetRefresh exeO - HKLM Run gcasServ quot C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasServ exe quot O - HKLM Run igfxtray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exeO - HKLM Run igfxhkcmd C WINDOWS system hkcmd exeO - HKLM Run igfxpers C WINDOWS system igfxpers exeO - HKLM Run TabletWorks C Program Files GTCO CalComp TabletWorks TWCP exeO - HKLM Run Net-It Launcher C WINDOWS system NILaunch exeO - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager ... Read more

A:Mouse Pointer Moving On It's Own - Spyware?

I apologize for the very long delay. We have a huge backlog of HijackThis Logs to handle and it has been taking us greater time than normal to get caught up. If you are still having a problem, and want us to analyze your information, please post a brand new hijackthis log. If we do not hear back from you within a couple of days we will need to close your topic.When posting your logs please post them directly into the reply. Do not attach them.Also make sure you have already followed the steps outlined below:Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis LogThank you for your patience.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/133453/mouse-pointer-moving-on-its-own-spyware/
Relevancy 49.02%

HP HDX X16-1044NR, Windows 7HP, 64 Bit, Synaptic Touchpad mouse pointer, moving all over desktop pointing to icons, wrong programs opening when I attempt double clicking on them. Web pages are also intermittently scrolling upwards on their own and I can stop it temporarily by CTRL-F6, hold FN and scroll lock toggling on/off. Ran AVG virus check, nothing. Ran CC-nothing out of the ordinary.
Very annoying, thanks in advance.

A:Solved: Mouse Moving on its Own-Intermittently

Try re-installing the touchpad driver from the HP support website:
http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/support-drivers.html

That's the UK website. Click country name bottom-left to change if necessary.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-mouse-moving-on-its-own-intermittently.1022037/
Relevancy 49.02%

Pointer stays in centre of screen and does not react to Touchpad or wireless mouse I have uninstalled the Mouse physically disconnected it from the USB port and seen it not Pointer Mouse Touchpad or moving, go from the Device Manager in order to work first on the TouchPad I checked the TouchPad driver and it says it is up to date I uniinstalled it and watched it re-load the driver on a reboot Still no response to touchpad or touchpad buttons There have been no hardware changes or key events in the recent life of the Laptop which would make me suspect any loose connections or damaged Pointer not moving, Touchpad or Mouse components So assuming that the TouchPad is dead I reinstalled the Mouse and tried to get that working At first nothing at all but at one point I was getting some movement but nowhere near a usable interface for man and machine The damn pointer seemed to take delight in getting near to where I needed it to be and then refusing to get the last half an inch no matter how far I moved the Mouse The displayed movement was jerky and intermittent with stubborn refusal to move followed by warping to the other side of the screen I tried swapping the USB connector for the wireless mouse to a different port no change I checked the driver was up to date it is While it was still working I went to the configuration menus to adjust the speed tried a trail adjusted sensitivity hoping to find that something had been messed up that could be fixed No change I am very tired of seeing the Device Manager saying quot This Device is working properly quot The next thing this device will be doing is achieving escape velocity from my bedroom window along with the Laptop PC details Packard Bell EASYNOTE TN Intel Core Duo CPU T GHz GB RAM -bit Operating System Vista Home Premium Service Pack Synaptics Touchpad Microsoft Mouse The PC is around years old has a great screen but wasn t used much until recently It hasn t done a lot and isn t worn out just might be a heap of junk I would be interested to hear any thoughts nbsp

A:Pointer not moving, Touchpad or Mouse

Further PC details;
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00 GHz
Model 23 Stepping 10

Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3430 256Mb

Motherboard: Packard Bell BV, Etna GM

AntiVirus: Virgin Media Security Antivirus, Updated and Enabled.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pointer-not-moving-touchpad-or-mouse.1069522/
Relevancy 48.59%

Alright so I m not sure exactly when this started happening but it s starting Moving Solved: Lag Mouse Creates Game to be a pain when my computer lags during any sort of game WoW UT or even flash games It only lags when i move my mouse however keyboard strokes do nothing to screw it up at all But it s bad to the point at which any mouse movement freezes the screen until the mouse stops and the game will keep running fine as if nothing happened I m running a Dimension Windows XP Professional Build Intel R Pentium R CPU GHz MB RAM DirectX c NVIDIA GeForce MX I got the computer from my aunt and I know it really isn t a great gaming pc I m saving for one but it never used to do this Solved: Moving Mouse Creates Game Lag So could somebody please help me with this I run Trend Micro Internet Security and all recent scans have come up with only a couple cookies if even that I d like to not have to download much to fix my problem but I ll Solved: Moving Mouse Creates Game Lag do what I have to Thanks nbsp

A:Solved: Moving Mouse Creates Game Lag

So i updated my video driver, removed a bunch of old files and programs that i dont need or use anymore, and a few other pc cleanup things, and, voila! fixed . I think problems like this aren't really any specific thing that's wring with your computer, but just that there might be too much junk on your computer. Since, of all the posts I've read about this topic seem to be fixed by similar things like what I've done.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-moving-mouse-creates-game-lag.852162/
Relevancy 48.59%

Just a quick question:
Why does my usb mouse stop moving when i right click sometimes.. then gets back on again..
but lights are still on..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/usb-mouse-stops-moving-when-clicked-right-click.877433/
Relevancy 48.59%

When I move windows fast across the desktop using the mouse the windows does not move smooth it has a tail. What causes this. Would it be the video card not sending the information fast enough for the monitor to redraw it?
Monitor I am using is Samsung SyncMaster 912n running analog
Video card is GeForce 2 GTS video memory size is 32mb
I have uploaded a screen shot to show a example.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/moving-windows-fast-on-the-desktop-using-mouse-443976.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Ok this is my first post here I have installed Windows bit clean installs twice now on a Dell GX gig of Ram I go to install Groupwise and Norton and I notice installs are going extremely slow I can move the mouse and the speed seems normal I have noticed this when I try to open the internet move something boot up shut down I move the mouse and you can see the busy circle works Slow, Mouse Windows helps moving normally stop Windows Slow, moving Mouse helps moving the mouse and the busy circle stutters and the machine seems really slow I have checked the event viewer and there is nothing there except where I have cancelled installs for office or adobe I have checked the device manager and there is no conflicts Deleted the Dell Laser mouse and rebooted it reinstalled and still same issues I have installed this on laptops and have no issues with them they actually run GREAT Decided to do my office machine and well it is not going as smooth Any ideas would be helpful Anyone seen this before Thanks Doug

A:Windows Slow, moving Mouse helps

You said Norton. Whatever Norton app that is, completely remove it from your system by uninstalling. Do not just disable it and think it's gravy. Full uninstall needed.

Tell us if it fixes your problem.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/32372-windows-slow-moving-mouse-helps.html
Relevancy 48.59%

We've got several HP x2 Pro 612 notebooks wich freezes after moving the mousepointer to the Windows home button or other edged of the screen.After it freezes we have to waite several minutes before we can access the notebook again.It doesn't mather if we move the pointer with the mousepad or with the mouse.How can we fix this?I don't see other information on the internet about this issue.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/hp-x2-pro-freezes-after-moving-mouse-to-screen-edges/td-p/5804759
Relevancy 48.59%

I have a laptop with windows 10, and it's connected to a PC monitor and mouse all the time. (I barely open the laptop)
But when I put the laptop on the sleep mode and run the PC again, I have to open the laptop click on the power button to wake the laptop up and close the laptop. It's really taxing every time I do that to run the PC
is there anyway I can run the PC by moving the mouse or click on the keyboard keys ?!

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/439645-how-can-i-wake-my-laptop-up-moving-mouse-keyboard.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I recently purchased an Edge 2-1580 and today I started encountering a very annoying issue.  When using my trackpad, my cursor will move itself about an inch diagnal from where I want it.  It doesn't move when I'm typing or anything but when I'm trying to move it to a scroll bar, it'll jump around away from the scroll bar, and its VERY annoying.  I tried "resetting" Windows and it had no change.  I have no idea what to do but its making using the computer extremely annoying.  I can't think of anything that would have set this off, as I made no changes when it started happening. Has anybody experienced this or have any clues how to fix it?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Edge-2-1580-Mouse-Moving-Wandering/td-p/3462279
Relevancy 48.59%

i have windows 8 64bit running on a dell studio 540 desktop and for the past few days the mouse will move around the screen but wont click anything as if there is no mouse at all but im still able to move it pls help

A:Windows 8 64bit mouse not clicking anything but still moving

Plug the mouse into a different USB port and see if it helps. Do you have another mouse you can try?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/295737-windows-8-64bit-mouse-not-clicking-anything-but-still-moving.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I bought a new MS cordless optical mouse a month or so back. All went okay till last week when i started getting my mouse pointer jumping to the corner of the screen. I have to wait, sometimes as much as 10 mins, before full control returns to the mouse. This problem seems to be getting more frequent recently, and happens almost everytime i am on the computer now. Is this a driver problem? Is anyone else suffering with this prob??

Running XP pro SP2.

Relevancy 48.59%

I have a usb wired trackball mouse. A few days ago the pointer was getting *stuck*, it wouldn't move for about an hour, then it would move again. This went on for another day or two, and now the past two days the trackball does not move the pointer at all. The right and left click work, I've been using mousekeys for the pointer until I can figure out the problem. I have uninstalled the software that came with the mouse (Logtech), let windows install it itself, reinstall the software - no change. All my other usb devices work on all the usb ports, but the trackball does not work on any of the usb ports. I went out and bought a cheap GE mouse with a ps/2 thing at the end, plugged that in, and that doesn't work either. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Joan B.

A:mouse not moving pointer, but clickers work

Are you on a laptop or a desktop?
Most laptops have a hot key or a button that enables/disables the pointer motion. Is it possible your accidentally hitting it?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-not-moving-pointer-but-clickers-work.563445/
Relevancy 48.59%

I have a friend who just called me and said that His businesses servers had been hacked. That they were opening windows and moving around the desktop on the server. They have a external firewall. What steps do they take to get rid of this? And how can they stop the hacker right now?
Jerry

Relevancy 48.59%

Dell Latitude Windows Before you ask I have the latest drivers Moving Mouse When Fast Freezes Intermittently, installed This problem happens Mouse Freezes Intermittently, When Moving Fast with any of three different mice I use a Compaq an IBM and a Logitech so it is most likely not related to a particular mouse I Mouse Freezes Intermittently, When Moving Fast have rebooted Mouse Freezes Intermittently, When Moving Fast I have unplugged and replugged the mouse I have redownloaded the latest drivers from different sites even to eliminate the possibility that it is a corrupt driver I have tried the default driver as loaded by the O S I have the problem when in safe mode I have a handful of virus and spyware checkers as suggested by a posting I read on this site My computer should be virus free I have found a huge variety of possible solutions on various tech sites and forums none of which have worked The symptoms The pointer will freeze for approx second or so When I regain control I hear the Windows device connected beep The problem seems to begin when I make a fast movement with the mouse The problem will be non-existent for long stretches of time Once the problem begins it happens a number of times before becoming non-existent again The problem occurs in multiple applications and is not limited to a single application The problem occurs even if I'm only running a single application Of note All mice in which this freezing problem occurs are all USB mice

A:Mouse Freezes Intermittently, When Moving Fast

Perform a clean boot in Windows you may troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot. A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers, startup programs and services.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/615242/mouse-freezes-intermittently-when-moving-fast/