Windows Support Forum

Dell Inspiron m5010 blue screen to error code 2000-0151

Q: Dell Inspiron m5010 blue screen to error code 2000-0151

Alright so I have a dell inspiron m and it blue screened once then I shut it down and it down code blue error Inspiron to screen m5010 Dell 2000-0151 and would let get onto it told me to do a disk check and there whats a problem with my hard disk So I ran a memory diagnostics test and it gave me error code - I rebooted again and got to recovery options and did the dell emergency backup option were it puts everything on my hard drive to a folder and restores everything to factory settings This now allowed me to sign in and use the computer perfectly fine BUT it suddenly gave me a windows error message saying quot Windows detected a hard disk problem quot it then goes on to tell me to back things up So i move onto the backup process and it fails very single time giving me the backup error x So I attempt to Dell Inspiron m5010 blue screen to error code 2000-0151 run a disk check again but when I schedule it and reboot it keeps canceling itself So i did a check using command prompt as an admin and it told me quot windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix them quot So them concludes my little problem I have no idea what to do from here the hard drive is not making any weird noises which is always good What should I do P S I don't want to have to buy a new hard drive

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Dell Inspiron m5010 blue screen to error code 2000-0151

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Dell Inspiron m5010 blue screen to error code 2000-0151

The message you get could mean hard disk corruption, bad sectors, a failing hard disk, Windows files or registry corruption, viruses, or memory problems. First, backup any important data that you are able to. Use the methods described in step 3 of Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 and then do the following steps:If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

Run Disk Check with both boxes checked for all HDDs and with Automatically fix file system errors checked for all SSDs. Post back your logs for the checks after finding them using Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log (you may need to search for wininit instead of chkdsk).
For any drives that do not give the message:
Windows has checked the file system and found no problems
run disk check again as above. In other words, if it says:
Windows has made corrections to the file system
after running the disk check, run the disk check again.

Run all Basic tests with SeaTools: S.M.A.R.T. Check, Short Drive Self Test, Drive Information, Short Generic, and Long Generic. Run the tests for all HDDs.SeaTools for Windows

SeaTools for DOS
If you have an SSD, make sure the following are up to date:SSD firmware
BIOS Version
Chipset Drivers
Hard disk controller drivers/SATA drivers
If you have a Marvell IDE ATA/ATAPI device, make sure the drivers are up to date from the Intel site or Marvell site and not from your motherboard/vendor support site.

Check Windows for corruption. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker up to three times to fix all errors with a restart in between each. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations. Use OPTION THREE of SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to provide us with the sfcdetails.txt file if errors occur.

Download and install Malwarebytes, update it, do not start the free trial, and then run a full scan. Also run a full scan with your antivirus software installed on your system. If you do not have antivirus software installed, see the Good and Free system security combination. for better security steps and scanning tools. Make sure to update the security software before running the full scan.

Run the boot version of Memtest86+ paying close attention to Parts 2 and 3 of the tutorial. Also, in case Memtest86+ misses anything and comes up with no errors, run the extended version of the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool for at least five passes. These you may want to run overnight since they take a long time to complete (run them an hour before bed each of the next two nights and check before going to sleep that they are still running).

Warning
Before you proceed with the following, answer these two questions: Are you still under warranty? Does your warranty allow you to open up the machine to check hardware? If you are unsure of the answers to these questions, contact your system manufacturer. WARNING: The steps that follow can void your warranty!!!

For Part 3: If You Have Errors: If you swap any memory components, follow these steps for ESD safety:Shut down and turn off your computer.
Unplug all power supplies to the computer (AC Power then battery for laptops, AC power for desktops)
Hold down the power button for 30 seconds to close the circuit and ensure all power drains from components.
Make sure you are grounded by using proper grounding techniques, i.e. work on an anti-static workbench, anti-static desk, or an anti-static pad. Hold something metallic while touching it to the anti-static surface, or use an anti-static wristband to attach to the anti-static material while working. If you do not have an anti-static workbench, desk, or pad, you can use your computer tower/case by finding a metal hold in it, such as a drive bay.
Once these steps have been followed, it is safe to remove and replace components within your computer.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/238620-dell-inspiron-m5010-blue-screen-error-code-2000-0151-a.html
Relevancy 107.26%

Hi,
My dell Laptop after diagnostics has showed following error -Error code 2000-0151, Validation-15493.
although on Dell it shows I need to replace Hard disk.
do I need to replace it how best can I save my data ?

Pls help

A:Dell Inspiron N5110, Error code 2000-0151, Validation-15493

Yes, from other posts on the Dell forum and other sites about this error, the drive will need to be replaced.

You MAY be able to get data off of it, by installing it in an external USB drive, or by connecting it as a second drive in a PC system, but no guarantees that it will work. Depends on how the drive has failed.

This is a very good lesson backing up at a minimum user data to some external media. Backups are not for IF the drive will fail, but backups are for WHEN the drive fails.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/362071-dell-inspiron-n5110-error-code-2000-0151-validation-15493-a.html
Relevancy 93.31%

Hello I am using a Dell laptop to dell How error in fix 0151 code diagonostics? 2000 vostro It is about year old Warantee ran out I am having problems with hard drive Many days ago say months ago suddenly the pc wont boot Bios was not detecting the hard drive and so the windows installation window After a few days i How to fix error code 2000 0151 in dell diagonostics? checked bios and the hdd was there I somehow managed to install windows it was also booting but the boot was extremely slow The pc was freezing frequently And suddenly a bsod occured I restarted the machine and got into bios the hdd was gone The hdd gets randomly detected by the pc One day again the hdd was detected but i was unable to boot The pc used to show the quot starting windows quot and then go to disk check I allowed it to run it found no errors The system then reboots and when it goes to disk check i cancel it and the boot process stuck It would not go further I decided to go to dell diagnostics It gave me an error quot quot and told me the hdd was in incorrect status E Pls help I use win home basic Hdd is of toshiba And i dont have money to buy a new hdd

A:How to fix error code 2000 0151 in dell diagonostics?

Sorry man, but if I were to bet on this I would bet you need a new hard drive.

By all means run a hard drive diagnostic test to confirm this. If you have not changed the original disk setup you should have a Dell Utility Partition. You can run a diagnostic from there. See here:
Inspiron Error Code 2000-0151 - Laptop General Hardware Forum - Laptop - Dell Community

Good luck.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/282388-how-fix-error-code-2000-0151-dell-diagonostics.html
Relevancy 83.39%

I have read multiple postings about folks spend hours on the phone with Dell about Blue Screens of Death and Inspiron I too bought a Dell Inspiron - the First machine after installing my lexmark printer driver not only gave me blue screens but memory issues with the windows desktop not painting correctly and icons missing So I called Dell and they told me how reset the machine back to the factory settings but I still encountered the Blue screen of Death even after that and then going to standby hibernation and coming back - clicking to yahoo and checking mai Boom Blue Screen every time I called Dell and they replaced the machine with another Dell Inspiron desktop week ago I hooked up the new one and the same exact thing has happened - I restored the settings with Inspiron Stop 0x40000080 Dell 530 Screen Dell Error Code Blue again and have already had the dreaded blue screen Stop error code x even with out now installing anything Dell Blue Screen Stop Error Code 0x40000080 with Dell Inspiron 530 related to a printer all while coming back from hibernation So what I have read here is to get around this issue is to never let the machine got to standby or Hibernation is that correct or do I need driver updates why in the world I would need new drivers when this is a brand new machine HELP in CT Thanks nbsp

A:Dell Blue Screen Stop Error Code 0x40000080 with Dell Inspiron 530

Go into your Device manager and see if there are any conflicts/issues noted by a yellow triangle with and exclamation mark in the center.

You are the second person here today with a DELL computer and 0x80 errors.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-blue-screen-stop-error-code-0x40000080-with-dell-inspiron-530.101001/
Relevancy 110.94%

The title pretty much sums it up. A few days ago, I googles something, don't remember what, clicked on a normal- looking link, got one of those "Your computer has 151 detected infections" or something like that, immediately backed out then closed Firefox. (it resized the browser window and basically just took control) I knew I was screwed. Three days later, I resume from hibernate, and it froze. It's never even skipped before. (It's a new system: Dell Vostro V13 32b, abt three mos old. ) Tried ctrl/alt/del to no avail, then pushed power button. It immediately turned off w/o typical shut-down sequence. Upon restart, after BIOS, it asked to check cable and offered:

Error code: 2000-0151 incorrect status 32, no additional sense information.

Thank you for any assistance with this issue. Jim

A:W7 Error code 2000-0151 / No OS detected

Hi -

See if you can boot with your Windows 7 DVD and try system repair &/or system restore.

If you are able to then boot into Windows, have your system reviewed by a Security Analyst.
Please follow these steps - http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/...lp-305963.html

If you cannot boot into either SAFEMODE or Normal Windows, you will need to reinstall Windows 7.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/w7-error-code-2000-0151-no-os-detected-528551.html
Relevancy 108.79%

I am working on a Dell Inspiron m5010. The problem is that it keeps restarting at the dell splash screen over and over again.
Here is what I have tried

running the dell diagnostic tool which comes back good

Trying to boot to the windows CD which it won't

I finally pulled out the hard drive because I thought maybe it had a bad sector but the extended test came back good. Oh and let me tell you for as many hard drive replacements I have done on laptops this one is just ridicules to get to.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

A:dell inspiron m5010 keeps restarting at the splash screen

The Dell forums probably would be the best place to try and get help. Those there more familiar with Dell products. I used to do a lot of support on the Dell forums but it was mostly desktops.
Laptop - Dell Community

I would suggest resetting the BIOS, but that is a bigger pain on the laptops than the hard drive replacement. Dell's do not have a BIOS recovery (if the BIOS were corrupted) like some motherboards do. If the BIOS is corrupted the ONLY option is to replace the motherboard.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/335043-dell-inspiron-m5010-keeps-restarting-splash-screen.html
Relevancy 104.06%

Hello,
Today morning when I turn on my laptop, I got an error from Intel Rapid Storage that the laptop may fail and I must take a bacjup. I tried running Boot time Diagnostic and it gave me following message:
Error Code 2000-0151
Validation 116622
Msg: Hard Drive 0 - S/N W0VAY77L, Incorrect status = 3E 
SMART Predictive Failure.
Please guide me if HD need to be replaced. My laptop is under warranty.

A:Error Code 2000-0151 - Hard Drive incorrect status 3E Smart Predicitve Failure

Hi navedalamalam,
2000-0151 error indicates your hard disk drive (HDD) has failed and may be nearing the end of its life. Please backup the data from the system if it’s booting up. Please enter your service tag # on the link below, select the OS, then download the BIOS from BIOS section onto the system and install it. Then run the diagnostics again.
http://dell.to/18r60nI
Please refer to the video in the link below for updating the BIOS.
http://dell.to/164n7sH
Please let me know if this helps.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19640886
Relevancy 101.05%

every time I try to reboot I get a message that tells me there is no boot sector on the hard drive.

A:Dell inspiron 1545 error code 2000-0146

Error 2000-0146 = previous errors in Disk Self Test (DST) log

How to Run the Hard Drive Disk Self Test (DST) on a Dell

HDD is failing.

Run HDD diags - http://www.techsupportforum.com/2828431-post7.html

Connect HDD as slave or use USB/SATA adapter to try file recovery. Continuing to run diagnostics on the HDD may further damage the HDD.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/dell-inspiron-1545-error-code-2000-0146-a-560325.html
Relevancy 101.05%

We have encounterd a problem with our Dell Inspiron The problem is when we boot the computer it goes to 1525 Inspiron Error 2000-0141 Dell Code the Dell logo screen followed immediately by a black screen with the following message quot Internal hard disk drive not found To resolve this issue try to reseat the drive No bootable devices-strike F to retry boot F for setup utility press F to run onboard diagnostics quot We Dell Inspiron 1525 Error Code 2000-0141 have rebooted numerous times done the all F functions and nothing works Under F everything is set to factory default Have run onboard diagnostics everything is fine except its failure to find the hard drive Have removed the hard drive a couple of times to reseat it to no avail A few months ago we had this problem After rebooting a couple of times it found the hard drive and was able to start up in safe mode Then we did a restore to the day before and everything was fine Just as a point of reference the computer has not been moved for quite some time and when the problem occured it was on then went to blue screen beeped and the problems began Can anyone make any suggest to help us resolve this issue If the hard drive has failed is there any way to retrieve the data on the drive not as much of a priority Thanks for any help or suggestions nbsp

Relevancy 100.19%

I've had my computer for 8 months, it's a dell inspiron 1545 running windows 7 home premium. I'm suddenly unable to start the computer as it just comes up with a blue windows 7 screen with a cursor and that's it. I've tried starting it in normal mode and and startup repair but the same thing happens with both. I ran the diagnostics test and it came up with error code 2000-0142 which after googling i've found is a hard drive problem.

Can anyone help me fix this problem? Will reinstalling windows 7 wipe my hard drive?

I do not know alot about computers so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Lee92

A:Dell Inspiron 1545 - Won't boot. Error code 2000-1042. Any fix?

What is the name of the drive and what diagnostic test did you run?
When you say you have tried starting it in normal mode, you need to be able to get to that screen - correct?
At that screen is there an option to "start the computer when it was last known to be working correctly" or words similar?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/160877-dell-inspiron-1545-wont-boot-error-code-2000-1042-any-fix.html
Relevancy 98.04%

Hi,
When i start my laptop, it is taking very long time to open the windows. when i try to diagnose the problem, error code 2000-0123 appears with validation 35736. 
My laptop contains 2 memory chips, i tried to run the system with only 1 memory chip at a time but when i press power button, a beep sound appears and cant see anything else not even the dell logo just the beep sound pops up again and again.
Only When i place the 2 memory chips, then the system gets the dell logo and can do boot .
Anyone please help me out.
Thanks & Regards.

A:(Redirected) Error Code 2000-0123 validation 35736 for dell inspiron n5050

As you have a laptop, best to post this in the Laptop Forum here:http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/default.aspx
 Usually, a 2000-0123 error code indicates a memory (RAM) failure, Bev

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19991208
Relevancy 95.89%

I have a Dell Inspiron M5010 laptop computer that I just got a new battery for. I installed the battery and it beeped 7 times and did nothing. Is my motherboard toast? Thanks for any help.

Relevancy 94.6%

Hi everyone!I want to ask you ...which one CPU i can put to my Laptop .Dell Inspiron M5010Now it's:Athlon II P340 Dual core
Chipset AMD 785GX
Southbridge AMD SB850. I want put now Phenom II 3 or 4 cores.....which one exactly fit? 

A:Dell Inspiron M5010 Upgrade processor

Dell did ship these with Phenom II-X4 CPUs, so most of the Socket S1-G4 CPUs should work.  Stick to models with identical or similar power requirements - installing a CPU that requires more power than the original, is an invitation to system instability.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19507302
Relevancy 94.6%

Windows Home Premium
came with 4gb ram
64 bit operating system.
Can i upgrade to 8g (2x-4gb)
Will the laptop use the extra 4 gigs or no?
i think it should be able to but just wondering

A:Upgrading Ram into a M5010 Dell Inspiron laptop

Can you upgrade to 8GB, yes.
Can your system use it - depends.  If you are running Windows 7 64-bit. then yes.  If your are running 32-bit, then no.
Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600, DDR3 PC3-12800, DDR3 (non-ECC)
Maximum Memory: 8GB
Slots: 2
Each memory slot can hold DDR3 PC3-10600, DDR3 PC3-12800 with a maximum of 8GB Kit (4GBx2) per slot

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19425935
Relevancy 93.74%

Hello everyone, I have a Dell Inspiron M5010 that has a speaker /audio issue? The sound on the right speaker sounds fine and nothing wrong. The left side sounds blown, it makes a popping noise and crackles (the whole nine yards). Well I order a replacement speaker set. I put it in and did the same thing. Well I had them send me another speaker set. Sure enough it is doing the same thing. It is on a fresh install of Windows 7 64 Bit. I installed the latest driver off the dell website. I plugged in some headphones and the sounds fine. First time I ever had an issue like this. Any ideas or takers? I'm fresh out! I did some online research. The majority of the websites say blown speakers. I also made a video that I could post on Youtube if any one would like to see. Thanks in advance!

A:Dell Inspiron M5010 Speaker/Audio Issue?

Audio chipset fault feeding that one speaker.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-inspiron-m5010-speaker-audio-issue.1093113/
Relevancy 92.02%

I am using a new non-refurbished Dell Inspiron laptop with Core i and windows I have had this problem for a while that the computer suddenly shows Blue 3521 15 ERROR screen Dell Inspiron a blue screen with error written on it and after memory dump it has to be restarted Of late this problem has become more common occuring once or Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Blue screen ERROR twice in every hour of use NO I HAVE NOT INSTALLED ANY NEW HARDWARE LATELY Please help Crash dump report showed following report On Mon PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x BC Bugcheck code x A x E x x xFFFFF BB Error IRQL GT ZERO AT SYSTEM SERVICE file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that a thread is returning to user mode from a system call when its IRQL is still above PASSIVE LEVEL The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time

A:Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Blue screen ERROR

Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.w
hen scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/543359/dell-inspiron-15-3521-blue-screen-error/
Relevancy 92.02%

Please find attached my ZIP file as per your instructions for Blue Screen Error

Also system information file is stored as a .docx file

This is a standard Dell Inspiron, I have not made any changes to the system files, other than all the usual windows update and Mcafee antivirus is preloaded.

I use Windows Live for my Email.

Explorer for browing.

My details:

Ashwin Gupta
India
Ph: + 91 9899999290
[email protected]

A:Blue Screen Error on Dell Inspiron System

Please set your pagefile back to defaults. You currently have a custom setup that is preventing .dmps from being saved. There were no .dmps in your reports for us to analyze...

Start Menu -> Right Click Computer -> Properties -> Advanced system settings -> Under the Advanced Tab -> Under Performance -> Settings... -> Advanced -> Change... -> Put a tick to Automatically manage paging file size of all drives.
Next time you have a crash, provide us with a report. Also, if you are using any disk cleanup utilities, please refrain from doing so for the duration of our troubleshooting.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/240813-blue-screen-error-dell-inspiron-system.html
Relevancy 91.16%

I have a Dell Inspiron 6000 running XP Pro. This morning I received an error code M1004 (something about overheating) and the computer was frozen at that point. I cleaned out dust from the heat deck, as it was completely blocked with dust. I also did a hard shut-down then restarted, and all I get is a black screen with a blinking cursor. I can only use F2 or F12. I've tried running diagnostics with no help. I upgraded my BIOS with no luck. I also tried to run chkdsk from the XP repair module, and I'm getting a message saying that one or more volumes have unrecoverable errors. I also get a directory enumeration error when I try to use the dir command on the C drive. I'm trying to figure out what to do now, as I unfortunately didn't back up about 1 GB of pictures that I need to get off this hard drive. Please help. Thank you!

A:Black screen with blinking cursor & M1004 error code: Dell Inspiron 6000 with XP Pro

You can pull that drive out of the computer and put it on another computer as a Slave drive or buy yourself a USB enclosure and put the drive in there and you will be able to copy your pictures and any other valuable data. Then either buy a new drive (as this one may be bad) or put it back in and Boot off of the XP CD, Format and reinstall.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/black-screen-with-blinking-cursor-and-m1004-error-code-dell-inspiron-6000-with-xp-pro-401756.html
Relevancy 90.3%

I own a Dell Inspiron Laptop Inspiron on Blue 3521 has Dell up Error 0xc0000428 start Screen with Windows bought years ago Dell Inspiron 3521 has Blue Screen Error 0xc0000428 on start up Now it has started acting up and won t boot nbsp Whenever I try Dell Inspiron 3521 has Blue Screen Error 0xc0000428 on start up to boot it goes into Automatic Repair mode and shows a BSOD with xc saying that the file driver amdkmpfd sys file cannot be verified My Laptop won t boot and I can t access anything except the Startup Settings and BIOS I have tried all options in Dell Inspiron 3521 has Blue Screen Error 0xc0000428 on start up Startup Settings but none of them work Safe Mode does not work as well nbsp It ran a random test of Dell ePSA and it said that everything is working fine I think that it s a Video Card problem Can I just get my data back without a full restore Do note that I bought the laptop and hence did not get a Windows CD to repair my Copy of Windows Any way to repair just the driver instead of the whole OS Please help me quickly Any help is appreciated Thanking you in advance

A:Dell Inspiron 3521 has Blue Screen Error 0xc0000428 on start up

Hi Hercules2905,

Switch ON the system and switch OFF the system 3 to 4 times when the Dell logo appears. This will make the system to go into ‘Windows 10 Advanced Startup Options’ screen. Please select Troubleshoot option and choose the RESET option so that it refreshes the windows operating system Please use the option Keep files.
Note: You may loss all of the data by performing above steps backup all data from the system before proceeding with steps using a help with local computer techncian.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19993041
Relevancy 90.3%

HELP anyone..

I've been reading and reading every post I could find...and none say what to do when you can't get out of the error blue screen.

Here is my problem, I cannot get out of the blue screen (error screen) no matter what. I've tried F2,F8,F12 and everything. I can't even get it to start up in any of the safe modes?

Here is Error code:

Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Tech:info;
***stop: 0x000000D1 (0x00000000,0x00000002,0x000000001,0xF8202A23)
** Ntfs.sys -adress F8202a23 base at f81f2000, dateStamp 45cc56a7

Like I said I can't get into the Laptop even in safe mode to try to disable anything at all and try to trouble shoot it.

Hope someone can help..
thanks
TONE

A:Dell Inspiron 6000 Error: Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; stuck in blue screen

Forgot to add that this is a dell Inspiron 6000 that I've had for about 3 years now.

thanks
TONE

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-inspiron-6000-error-driver_irql_not_less_or_equal-stuck-in-blue-screen.80656/
Relevancy 89.44%

Hi,

I've gotten error messages that have varied between these two errors every time my computer boots up. It runs Auto repair automatically, and I've had a few instances where it has gone to a full scan in BIOS. Each time it scans I get one of these error messages, and when the computer didn't go into BIOS and continued into the screen where I could choose what to do as the operating system couldn't start, it claimed that there were no factory settings that I could return it to to fix the problem. I was simply wondering if this is a problem with my hard drive, and if it could be fixed.

A:Error 2000-0151 & 2000-0145

The hard drive is faulty - it cannot be repaired;  the drive needs to be replaced.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19982674
Relevancy 80.41%

1st pls excuse my English, it's a bit rusty. Hope I can explain my prob.
I have an e-book-reader "Kindle Fire HD" which I connected to my laptop for charging. Maybe by accident the 2nd time I received an error message "USB-Ger?t wurde nicht erkannt" - USB device not recognized. By running a test program I received the error code: 2000-0322 LCD inverter. Also from the time of receiving the first error, no mouse works with my laptop anymore.
I contacted the Kindle-Support at Amazon just to find out, that it is obviously not a Kindle-problem.
Can anyone help with with a solution?
Thank you in advance.

A:Dell Inspiron, Error 2000-0322 LCD

Hi and welcome to TSF did you check in device manager under usb to see if there is any error flags showing there

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/dell-inspiron-error-2000-0322-lcd-673606.html
Relevancy 80.41%

I had a computer a Dell Inspiron B and I was about to run the last released version of the DooM screen Dell blue Inspiron source port Risen d Earlier I had turned up the volume due to a music file being very low The result was E M blasting to all the Dell Inspiron blue screen people in the very small room I tried to turn the volume down but the old PC was having a hard enough time loading Dell Inspiron blue screen all the hiresolution textures and MD models The power button wouldn t work so I closed the cover and started to walk out The music stopped and the power lights went off I opened the cover to restart the comp then Dell Inspiron blue screen the lights came back on the music blaring again and I was starting to get stared at I m very shy so I just pulled the plug on the laptop The battery wasn t connected properly and the power was cut instantly Everything stopped and I waited for a while to let thing cool off one problem with the PC is that it doesn t ever give me heat errors even though the botom is about to melt off I put the battery back in properly and turned it on It went normal showing me the Dell BIOS screen then the second BIOS screen then the boot options came on It said to choose reboot normaly if you didn t know what happened or there was a power failure I chose it and after the Windows boot screen came up I am running Windows XP Home Edition and the little blue bar went all the way accross a blue screen came up with an error message A wiser computer man than I said to just leave it alone for a while so I ll give what I remember It was saying how an error had come up and something like quot SECTION INITIALIZATION FAILED quot and said STOP some address here when I try again I ll post it I didn t have a reboot button so I had to cold restart I tried every boot mode available and safe mode gave me the same errors The only thing that works is the diagnostics partition of the hard drive It says all is well and everything surely isn t right The original operating system is on there and no recovery disk is included It shouldn t be a virus or a malware I have had no problems until now If the system is toast tell me what I should do to get some data off the drive I need some of that stuff as in almost life and death need but more like a money loss need nbsp

Relevancy 79.98%

Hi I hope someone can help Error any on 007B Dell - ideas? Inspiron code I have a Dell Inspiron mini with a BSOD issue The error code is x B xF E xC I can t start up in Safe Mode The HDD is Seagate I have run seatools DOS which gives the all-clear I have run all internal Error code 007B on Dell Inspiron - any ideas? Dell diagnostics all OK I have tried both repairing and reinstalling Windows running XP from the original Dell disc supplied from XP pro and home When trying to do a new installation I can t get past the F to agree screen F does nothing so left with no choice but esc to disagree quit When tring to repair installation as soon as I have pressed R I m then Error code 007B on Dell Inspiron - any ideas? taken to a screen which tells me to type exit at the prompt and can t get any further I now have no idea whether this is a hardware or software issue any advice or ideas will be much appreciated nbsp

A:Error code 007B on Dell Inspiron - any ideas?

Re:unable to go past F8 screen

I would rather answer this instead of the bluescreen error. Coz the blue screen is for inaccessible boot device, MFR is not able to find MBR to direct the computer to start. Now for F8 not working, try to load the BIOS to default and make you disk drive as the first boot device and then try.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-code-007b-on-dell-inspiron-any-ideas.173665/
Relevancy 79.98%

I was restoring my laptop to factory settings and in the middle of it, my computer just shuts off. I used the Ctrl Alt F11 method while doing this. Anyways, I turned on my laptop, and tried to restore it to factory settings because previously it was interrupted.

It states:

"File \minint\system32\ntoskrn1.exe could not be loaded.
The error code is 32768
Setup cannont continue. Press any key to exit."

So I went ahead to press a key hoping it would just start windows normally-- but it just shows a blank black screen.

I tried to restart my laptop one more time without using the Ctrl Alt F11-- and the DELL shows up, but after that it just stays blank.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE?!

A:Dell Inspiron 640m Error code 32768 HELP!!!!!!

Can anyone help?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/dell-inspiron-640m-error-code-32768-help-335604.html
Relevancy 79.55%

I get the 2000-0146 error message when running a diagnostic. My Dell Inspiron 1520 doesn't seem to show any ill effects that I notice (I was actually testing my fan when the error popped up.) DO I assume the hardrive is failing and preemptively replace it or the computer or do I wait for issues to pop up?

Thank you!

Sean

Relevancy 79.55%

Last night my laptop gave me the blue screen of death briefly and then shut down, upon reboot i was informed that the Hard drive couldn't be detected and after running the diagnostics program it came up with the error code 2000-0141. I have been on the dell support site and i will try later to remove the optical drive and see if it affects the hard drive detection. The lapotp continually beeps on start up is this because no hard drive is detected??

I fear for my hard drive i believe it's gone. What do you guys think??

Many thanks.

Craig

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-inspiron-1525-error-2000-0141.874325/
Relevancy 79.55%

We bought our son this laptop for xmas using windows vista dell screen 1521 blue on inspiron home premium Recently he got a blue screen stating that windows shut down to blue screen on dell inspiron 1521 prevent damage to computer IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and if this is the first time this has happened restart computer and if it appears again follow these steps Check if any new blue screen on dell inspiron 1521 hardware or software was installed properly if problem continues remove any newly installed hard or software or disable BIOS memory option blue screen on dell inspiron 1521 such as caching or shadowing etc etc Stop x A x x B x x CE B F collecting data for crash dump dumping physical memory to disk etc I did try to restart and I could get to desktop but could not get online even though I was connected He had been using a computer game from a disc so I removed the software but it didn t help I finally tried to call Dell today but they wanted a credit card and for me even to tell anyone what the problem was I went through the book that came with the laptop and connected to internet using safemode with networking capability and here I am I found this site and thought I would give it a shot If any kind person can give me any sort of help I sure would appreciate it April M nbsp

A:blue screen on dell inspiron 1521

Click D1: on the right side of this web page for more info on that error.

http://aumha.org/a/stop.htm

also:
go to C:\Windows\Minidump
Copy the .dmp files in there and zip them up, attach the zip file in your next post using the "Go Advanced" button, then click the paper clip icon to attach the zip.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-on-dell-inspiron-1521.847313/
Relevancy 79.55%

So i have a dell inspiron 531s with windows vista and when ever I try to boot it it takes me to a screen were it says windows repair, and start windows normally. when ever i select one it gives the error message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON-PAGED_AREA 0x00000050 (0x87b80000, 0x00000000, 0x80c83843, 0x00000000)

And i have tried safe mode but what that does is flashes the blue screen for about 2 seconds or so and then restarts right after every single time. so then i tried using one stick of ram and that didn't work. so now i'm thinking about getting a new set of ram to see if it will boot. if it's not the ram then plzzz help me find a solution to my problem.

Relevancy 79.55%

Hi everyone, I'm new here, don't know much about computers, and I need help today. My 1 year old Dell Inspiron 518 came with Vista Home PremiumX64, and the warranty expired a week ago. They won't talk to me without charge.

I have a blue screen. One error was a Stop 0x00000050, Fatal System Error c0000221 - Unknown Hard Error\SystemRoot\System32\ntdll.dll. Another blue screen error read, 0xc004D301 Security Processor reported the trusted data store was tampered.

I was able to go under the Boot Menu and run a diagnostic. It said Error Code 2000-0123 (Memory Integrity Test Failed).

I haven't been able to get Windows to load at all, nothing I try is working, and I don't want to spend money for servicemen to come in. Anything I can do that's not too involved?

Thanks very much for any advice or info!

A:Blue Screen on Dell 518 Inspiron with Vistax64

Hi,

It is very unfortunate that your warranty expired a week ago. Have you tried Safe Mode? If you can access it, can you please navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump, zip up the contents of that folder and upload it to your next post. Then we can analyse it properly for you.

All your Stop codes are different and point to different problems, but can you re-run Memory Test, and give us the full results including Address. Unfortunately, it sounds like one of your sticks of RAM has broken.

Have you installed any modifications to Windows. If you can access Safe Mode, I would strongly advise running your anti-virus scanner and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware: Malwarebytes.org

Sorry,

Richard

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/269133-blue-screen-dell-518-inspiron-vistax64.html
Relevancy 79.55%

My daughter has a Dell Inspiron MINI with Windows XP on it.

I turn it on and get the "Dell" greeting........then the "Windows XP" logo with the scrolly thing along the bottom that looks like it's loading windows. then bang

A blue screen I have never seen before.

It says the following.

STOP: c0000218 {Registry File Failure}
The registry cannot load the hive (file):
\SystemRoot\System32\Config\SOFTWARE
or its log or alternate.
It is corrupt, absent, or not writable

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete.
Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further
assistance.

Anyone have any idea what this means?

I tried to boot up in Safe Mode..........same message

A:Dell Inspiron MINI - blue screen i have never seen before?

Microsoft has a tool that can analyze blue screen error files left in the minidump folder... C: > WINDOWS > MiniDump >

http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtoo...nstallx86.mspx
Usually a corrupted driver. Running chkdsk /r from the command prompt might fix it. Hit F8 to access advanced options menu then select command prompt, and type chkdsk /r and hit enter.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/dell-inspiron-mini-blue-screen-i-have-never-seen-before-470242.html
Relevancy 79.12%

i had a dell inspiron 1440.. I tried to install windows 7 ultimate x86, when its done, all of the driver working except 1, the audio driver.. in the device manager, the HD audio driver(IDT 92HD81) says error code 10, when I try to install the driver, it wasn't work at all, it say's the driver doesn't match with the hardware, in fact it was from the dell's audio driver from the dell's services & support!!!..
i've try all the dell's forum sugestion but none of it works..
this is the driver's patch name PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293E&SUBSYS_02CF1028&REV_03\3&18D45AA6&0&D8
I couldn't think anymore,.. my brother sayz, just sell it & buy new one, I guess it's the best choice,.. but can this problem fix for anyone???
please help me..

regards Wijayatno...

A:IDT Dell Inspiron 1440 audio driver error code 10

Did you install the Dell motherboard chipset drivers? They need to be installed BEFORE installing the Dell sound driver or it can give you an error notice that it can't find the sound hardware.

There are three chipset drivers listed on the Dell downloads. Install all three then try the IDT sound driver again.
Product Support for Inspiron 1440 | Dell US

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/287601-idt-dell-inspiron-1440-audio-driver-error-code-10-a.html
Relevancy 79.12%

It has Vista ultimate on it We have tryed quot reseating quot the drive code no Dell drive detected,error inspiron 0141 a couple of times and the tests still say no hard drive detected error code Msg error code - He has not made any backups of his data also he has not made any backup recovery discs OK the data maybe lost but what about windows how does that get put back on a Dell inspiron no drive detected,error code 0141 new hard drive if your laptop had the OS preinstalled Or is the best option is to take it to a computer repair shop and maybe they can transfer all the data and the OS to a new hard drive I just like to know how this works its not for me this happened to my mate next door Just to clarify Hard drive looks if it has failed The OS was preinstalled No backups of any type PS I have done a couple of searches and this does not mean to say it is the actuall hard drive thats Dell inspiron no drive detected,error code 0141 failed as some people have bought new hard drives and are still getting the same message Could this also mean a motherboard or controller problem

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/274118-dell-inspiron-no-drive-detected-error-code-0141-a.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Hi everyone.

I've been working on a Dell that had the ransomware virus on it. I ran Sophos (bootable) to stop the virus, because the computer had crashed and is calling for a set-up disc.

Much of the virus was removed, but the operating system won't load. Part of the error code reads like this: windows\system32\c_1252.nls is either corrupt or missing.

One unusual thing is that the Dell site has this machine listed as having XP, while the machine itself has a Vista sticker on it.

The Dell was given to me, I'd really like to get it running, if any one can help!

Thanks!

Werv

The Dell error code is 2000-0146. I don't have set-up discs.

A:Dell error code 2000-0146

If you don't want to keep the data see if you can access the recovery partition. On bootup press Ctrl  + F11, see if that gives you the option to restore to factory settings.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509433/dell-error-code-2000-0146/
Relevancy 79.12%

I have a dell with an error code of 2000-0146. can anyone help me with this. on a fixed income, and laptop off warranty. If i understand what it is telling me, I think i need a new hard drive, but since I only have enough knowledge to be dangerous to myself, I want to confirm this. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

A:dell with error code 2000-0146

You are right according to the Dell Support site, your hard drive is failing.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-with-error-code-2000-0146.976115/
Relevancy 78.69%

Windows 7 on my machine is 64-bit and is the full retail version that I bought.

My Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop was bought in September 2009.

The age of the install is about one year.

I've been getting the BSOD seven times now. The first three happened over the last month and the latest four happened just today and I don't know why.

A:Blue Screen Crash - Dell Inspiron 1525

NO DMPs, try this method...
- Copy 030811-29328-01.dmp from C:\Windows\Minidump to your desktop
- Zip up the DMP from the desktop to a .rar or .zip archive
- Upload it here using the paper-clip icon.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/149411-blue-screen-crash-dell-inspiron-1525-a.html
Relevancy 78.69%

hello i barely had my laptop for months and i already have problems so far i ve been dealing with these issues can t revive the laptop from sleep mode and had to manually turn it off as far as i know it s either the critical updates from microsoft or a vista thing i figured that microsoft will come out with an update to fix all that the laptop would unexpectedly freeze i ve tried to wait it out and eventually i m forced to a manual shutdown the other time it froze there was a prompt asking to diagnose the memory i m not sure what it was because i was so surprised and i ve never had that happen to me the scan didn t find anything wrong the first time i used my webcam the blue screen flashed and rebooted the laptop i m not very computer savvy so i don t really know what happened i m thinking i d return the laptop back to dell for repairs or try to do a system restore back to when it first arrived any help would be greatly appreciated nbsp

A:dell inspiron 1420: can't sleep to blue screen

Welcome Robyn, I just received a Inspirion 1520 and love it. All your problems are different so it is difficult to resolve them. I would suggest a system restore back as close to the date as your laptop arrived. I would also try to update your drivers.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-inspiron-1420-cant-sleep-to-blue-screen.646627/
Relevancy 78.69%

I came across a Dell Inspiron N Everytime I turn it on from goes screen 17R right blue to boot N7010 Inspiron Dell the Dell symbol comes on then the bar goes around and fills then it should start to load windows vista Well when it starts to load Vista it stops and give me a blue screen that says different errors Dell Inspiron 17R N7010 from boot goes right to blue screen almost every time it does this The last Dell Inspiron 17R N7010 from boot goes right to blue screen time the error said something like Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQAL and it also game me a crap load of stop error codes here is one of them x x FFF x x BAD BD x Now I know these are stop error codes from doing some research but I can't fix them using that windows tool because I can't get into windows at all lol sorry frustrated I kept reading about a windbgtool or something similar and they would direct people to do things from the desktop when windows is on and working Well I can't get passed it and I'm totally stumped on where to go from here The inspiron N has an i processor which is pretty nice and I have gb of DDR mhz ram and a gb SSD to go with it to so it would be a nice working laptop if I could get past this blue screen problem Someone please help me Jason

A:Dell Inspiron 17R N7010 from boot goes right to blue screen

Hello Jason9922,

I am from Dell Social Media and Community.

Follow the link below to find the steps to run a basic hardware test. If you receive any error code, please associate it to the list given to confirm any hardware failure.

Pre-Boot System Assessment (PSA) Diagnostics and Error Codes For Dell Computers | Dell

If all the tests pass, follow the link below to fix bluescreen issue.

Computer Does Not Boot to Microsoft Windows XP | Dell

Let me know if you need any further assistance. I will be glad to assist.

Dell-Niranjan

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/dell-inspiron-17r-n7010-from-boot-goes-right-to-blue-screen-667932.html
Relevancy 78.69%

Whenever I download ROBLOX From the website, play a roblox game, and all, it starts to lag my PC, eventually, It gives me a Blue Screen. I do not have a minidump file, I do, but I do not know where it is. My PC is a Dell Inspiron 24 (3455) Running Windows 10 Home 64bit edition. I do not know what is happening (I know that it is lagging and stuff, but is it about the CPU?)

Thanks,
 Daniel.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/4997/t/19990700
Relevancy 78.69%

I have a dell inspiron It s giving me the blue screen and last time this happened I just quot repaired quot windows xp using my cd This time when I go to the setup screen in page quot Boot order quot at the top of the boot devices it says quot Configure Setup is disabled quot The boot order is Internal HDD then CD DVD CD-RW Drive then diskette drive then modular bay hdd cardbus NIC APR NIC and last Mini-PCI NIC I just want to move CD to st but I can t quot u quot and quot d quot to move devices up and down screen, from blue can't cd inspiron 8100, boot dell is locked Up and down arrow does not move the highlight up and down like it should so I dell inspiron 8100, blue screen, can't boot from cd can t hit enter or spacebar on the one I want CD Right and left arrows do nothing The only commands that do anything on this screen are Esc which obviously escapes out of the setup and dell inspiron 8100, blue screen, can't boot from cd Alt-P changes to the next page but that doesn t dell inspiron 8100, blue screen, can't boot from cd help And PgDn and PgUp which just moves the right side up and down which is just for information purposes It is a Dell Inspiron U Setup and BIOS Version A Any suggestions nbsp

A:dell inspiron 8100, blue screen, can't boot from cd

any ideas?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-inspiron-8100-blue-screen-cant-boot-from-cd.69943/
Relevancy 78.69%

Hello My computer has been crashing quite regularly now and Norton malwarebytes and superantispyware have not detected anything Please forgive me if I am leaving anything out or breaching any forum etiquette as this is my first post Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Safe mode with network supportRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Crashes, Blue Dell Screen 6000 Inspiron Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ZcfgSvc exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbam exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Blue Screen Crashes, Dell Inspiron 6000 Microsoft Office Office WINWORD EXEC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis Blue Screen Crashes, Dell Inspiron 6000 HijackThis exeR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell comR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dell comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention - D EC - AAE- -AEEE-F F C - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus Engine IPSBHO DLLO - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllO - HKLM Run ehTray C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeO - HKLM Run Apoint C Program Files Apoint Apoint exeO - HKLM Run igfxtray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exeO - HKLM Run igfxhkcmd C WINDOWS system hkcmd exeO - HKLM Run igfxpers C WINDOWS system igfxpers exeO - HKLM Run IntelWireless C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exe tf Intel PROSet WirelessO - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime QTTask exe quot -atboottimeO - HKLM Run ISUSPM Startup quot C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService isuspm exe quot -startupO - HKLM Run ISUSScheduler quot C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe quot -startO - HKLM Run MSKDetectorExe C Program Files McAfee SpamKiller MSKDetct exe uninstallO - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run GrooveMonitor quot C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run KernelFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -kO - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot backgroundO - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exeO - HKCU Run SUPERAntiSpyware C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exeO - Global Startup Digital Line Detect lnk O - Global Startup dlbcserv lnk C Program Files Dell Photo Printer dlbcserv exeO - Global Startup QuickBooks Update Agent lnk C Program Files Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBUpdate qbupdate exeO - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MI Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra button Send to OneNote - A- - f c- - EE C C - C PROGRA MI Office ONBttnIE dllO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem S amp end to OneNote - A- - f c- - EE C C - C PROGRA MI Office ONBttnIE dllO - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MI Office REFIEBAR DLLO - Extra button no name - CD F -D E - d - FE- C F AFE - no file O - Extra button no name - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - C WINDOWS Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exeO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem xpsp res dll - - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - C WINDOWS Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exeO - Extra button ... Read more

A:Blue Screen Crashes, Dell Inspiron 6000

Thank you very much for your time.The first log was done while in safe mode. I am currently running Windows XP 5.1 with service pack 3 The following log was conducted while not in safe mode:Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2Scan saved at 11:25:40 PM, on 11/28/2009Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP3 (6.00.2900.5512)Boot mode: NormalRunning processes:C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exeC:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exeC:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exeC:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exeC:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exeC:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ZcfgSvc.exeC:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXEC:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXEC:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXEC:\PROGRA~1\Intel\Wireless\Bin\1XConfig.exeC:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exeC:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exeC:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exeC:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exeC:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exeC:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exeC:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\16.7.2.11\ccSvcHst.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrB.exeC:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exeC:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\16.7.2.11\ccSvcHst.exeC:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exeC:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exeC:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exeC:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exeC:\Program Files\Apoint\Apntex.exeC:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exeC:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exeC:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exeC:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exeC:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exeC:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\dwwin.exeC:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exeC:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exeC:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exeR1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell.comR0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dell.comR1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.localO2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dllO2 - BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\16.7.2.11\IPSBHO.DLLO2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dllO2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV ... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/274367/blue-screen-crashes-dell-inspiron-6000/
Relevancy 78.69%

Hi I was recently given an old-ish laptop free of charge as it doesn t work anymore I d like to get it working but get the following message on a blue screen quot a problem has been detected and windows has shut down to prevent damage to your computer UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME If this is the first time youve inspiron ! Solved: of Dell blue death screen seen this error Solved: Dell inspiron blue screen of death ! screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check to make sure any new hardware is properly installed If this is a new installation ask your hardware software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need If problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press F to select advanced startup options and then select safe mode Technical information STOP X ED X XC C X X It is a Dell Inspiron with windows XP the operating system is on a hard drive partition Is there any way to fix this problem or will it require a new hard drive and operating system install I was thinking of trying to boot it from a windows recovery disk and somehow performing a system recovery from there or am I wasting my time Any help would be very much appreciated Thanks in advance Gary nbsp

A:Solved: Dell inspiron blue screen of death !

You have to establish your hardware state...

Try starting into BIOS, the first screen will usually tell you what HD's you have ready.

If you see no drives, very little can be done... However, throw up the model number.. If it was left upgradeable, you may have a chance.

The truth is, you probably got 'suckered.

Hopeing for the best,

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-dell-inspiron-blue-screen-of-death.796170/
Relevancy 78.69%

Every time my computer starts up it goes through the Dell loading screen before going blank for a little while. Then after a bit it will show the "windows is loading files" bar across the bottom and once it completes I get a split second look at the start of the microsoft logo/animation screen before it loads the default blue wave background with a low-rez cursor that I can move but not interact with. I can load the setup and boot options with F2 and F12 but they do not help and when I press F8 I get no result except an obnoxious beeping.

A:Dell Inspiron boots to empty low-rez blue screen.

When did this start happening?

Try doing a System Restore to before that time, see if it fixes the problem: System Restore

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/337849-dell-inspiron-boots-empty-low-rez-blue-screen.html
Relevancy 78.69%

hit the media direct button by mistake and got blue screen. Computer will not go back to windows even with safe mode. I have seen this in old posts but not the resolution. Anyone have and solve this issue in the past? Thanks for the help.

Sorry but can't provide any diag info since computer won't boot.....

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-inspiron-e1505-blue-screen-issue.1022682/
Relevancy 78.26%

hello this is my first time posting on here i have a question my laptop has recently gone done with the blue screen of death i have a stop error code x e and the dell error code is - appears as well now i have been doing a lot of reading on the forums and have been following and trying everything everyone has been saying but nothing seems to work for me first off i have a dell inspiron e laptop the things that i have tried tried to run in all safe modes but it gets stuck and doesnt go anywhere have the xp os cd i put that in then run through the cd drive and then it loads then i select repair and then loads dos and i hit for windows then the admin password and then i have tried chkdsk and then i have also tried the r with it it took about an hour or so and then it said it repaired it then went to reboot and nothing changed i also have done a fixboot nothing happened there either am i doing something wrong or is there some other way to bsod code error 2000-0146 dell go about fixing this i need some files of this laptop like itunes pictures and stuff any advice here would be great nbsp

Relevancy 78.26%

I have about a 2 year old Dell 1525 with Windows Vista operating systems. At Start-up begins to operate, it will not allow you to go into the windows applacation. It state it is checking for error codes and trying to repair... This process went on for at least 3 hours. So then I decided to Diagnosis this issue. It stated:

Eerror Code 2000-0142
Hard drive 1 - self test unsuccessful. status: 79
Msg: Disk_0-block 272419891 uncorrectable error or media is write protected
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to correct this issue? I was able to get it back by turning it back to factory status...LOST EVERYTHING...but working. Able to start-up and use, however there is that ERROR CODE that is still there when running to through the diagnostics. HELP!!!!!!

A:Dell 1525 - Error Code:2000-0142

It sounds like your hdd is going bad
Lets use dell diagnostics
boot to f12..by hitting the power button a start tapping the f12 key light and fast
when the menu appears select diagnostics..
run the hardware tests
if the hdd is failing I would do the following
buy a wd pocket passport.
Use wd tools to clone the hdd to the external
Open the passport up remove the usb adapter swap covers then put in the new hdd.

Now put the other cover on the old hdd as well as the usb adaptor ...you can try it as an external later if you like.

Note.

If the files were damages you will then have to use the disks to install windows{last resort as this overwrites the dell mbr? ,,,,,making factory recovery via the f8 no longer an option

As Seen On

As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Relevancy 78.26%

Hello All,
I'm at uni with my laptop but have left all my information on my laptop at home ! I have a dell laptop and yesterday it crashed, when i turn it on it shows the dell screen, then a completely black screen with a flashing white curser in the top left hand corner. I ran a test and it came back with the error code "2000-0146." I believe its trouble with the hard drive? It's only 18 months old but i think my warranty has expired. I'm also using windows xp on it.
Is the laptop a write off, or would i be able to salvage it?
Please help as i have a monster php assignment in next week and i need my laptop to work on it!

A:Dell Laptop error code 2000 - 0146

The 2000-0146 is "DST contains previous errors".

Dell PSA/DST directions and Error Codes..
http://support.dell.com/support/top...pe=&os=&component=&lang=&doclang=&toggle=&dl=

They then refer you to this HD Diagnostics Wizard.
http://support.dell.com/support/top...F290F1B1CE3491BE040AE0AB8E14BF1&treeid=324398

Sounds like the HD, but could be no disc in the CD/DVD drive when the PSA ran.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-laptop-error-code-2000-0146.901529/
Relevancy 77.83%

Was functioning normally had just been using it then my cat sat on keyboard for several seconds immediately new tabs death screen Dell fix 6000 XP of to Windows Inspiron How blue I opened in Google Chrome were incognito only and if tried to open a new website on an already open not incognito screen that tab also switched to incognito apparently some setting got changed when cat sat on it nbsp Cleared cache closed Google and How to fix blue screen of death Dell Inspiron 6000 Windows XP reopened the issue continued nbsp Tried to reboot laptop but it wouldn t just nothing happened normally I have no problem rebooting So I did a shut down through the computer s shutdown function not manually nbsp It did shut down but when I booted it back up it got all the way to where my desktop should appear then the blue screen STOP c a Fatal System Error nbsp The Windows logon system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of Oxc Ox Ox The system has been shut down Have tried to boot up about times every time gets all the way to desktop then either that same blue screen code or this one STOP C Application error nbsp failed to initialize properly Oxc A ridiculously older laptop I know just needing it to hold out a bit longer until get get a new one nbsp Is there an easy fix nbsp It runs Windows XP is the other downside nbsp Thx if anyone can help

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19990916
Relevancy 77.83%

I turned on my Dell Inspiron 530 Desktop computer and it was running perfectly normal then it came to the login screen, I logged in to my account. After everything loaded and it showed my desktop and programs the computer blue screened, then shut off. It restarted all the way to the login screen, so I logged in and the same thing happened. Does anyone know what might be wrong with my desktop, is it a virus maybe?

A:Dell Inspiron 530 blue screen of death right after startup (desktop)

Possible virus damage to the hard drive files or just a failing hard drive...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-inspiron-530-blue-screen-of-death-right-after-startup-desktop.184186/
Relevancy 77.83%

Hello All,
My 1st post....computers are not my acumen...
Have the above model 1545. My driver card (???) which inserts on the left side (looking from frt)fell out, the screws evidently backed out.
I reinserted it and now have only a blue W7 screen back round, mouse arrow, but nothing else. I tried using the F-8 key starting the computer in "safe mode command prompt". Computer installed driver info and then went to another prompt screen which had 2 choices, repair computer or start normally. I used repair computer prompt....after which the blue screen returned w/ mouse pad arrow but nothing else.
The driver card was not damaged....
Any ideas...

***Update ran both start ups, repair and normal got a black blank screen, than another W7 blue screen w/ arrow...nothing else
Thank you!
JEFF

A:Dell Inspiron driver fell out, now only blue W7 backround (OEM) screen

That sounds like an "express card", but I can't find out what from the Dell documentation.

Dell has a users forum. Posting on the Laptop hardware forum where those familiar with Dell's may be a better place to start. Laptop - Dell Community

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/342778-dell-inspiron-driver-fell-out-now-only-blue-w7-backround-oem-screen.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Can anyone help with this issue? I assume I need a new Hardrive.
Any help much appreciated.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19982934
Relevancy 77.4%

Hello everyone,  A little over a month my computer showed test diagnostics that my fault
On Error Code 2000-0334. I realized that this video card failure or something like that
I have in my possession two video cards each one of Nvidia and Intel
Intel's card is burned, so understood, and Nibidh worksI need to somehow pass the Hnibidh work and turn off Intel would love to helpComputer image: 
Thank you

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19990729
Relevancy 77.4%

already replaced hd what cable do i need to slave old hd to get my files out were can i find what i need Thanks for any help

A:error code 2000-0146 dell vostro 1500

I'm using Vista OS. My System stops booting and I tried re-installing the OS but no response except a blank screen. what can I do? thanks 4 support.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-code-2000-0146-dell-vostro-1500-a-356130.html
Relevancy 77.4%

hi everyone dell inspiron - yrs old sata gb hd windows home premium bit i've been reading all the hdd helps you all posted re the above error code and tried most things suggested but still not up and hdd 2000-0142 code dell 1545 laptop error running first error code - dell 1545 laptop hdd error code 2000-0142 self test unsuccessful status then - which i presume is saying it still has previous errors originally only got the screen with start windows normally and repair fix recommended - both options just flip back to this screen inserted original cd changed load up to cd dvd cd opened install windows or repair fix chose repair dell 1545 laptop hdd error code 2000-0142 fix over hrs later it came up with restart your computer i did but forgot it was still set to load up from cd first let it start up again changed the bios to load from internal hdd it is still reverting to the black screen again with start windows normally or repair fix again so obviously not fixed the errors i have tried f but computer still wont load up properly in any form of safe modes or any other option it gave i read about the chkdsk and chkdsk r etc but not sure where this is to be entered guess at c but cant get the prompt to type that in Ive ordered a sata usb docking station just in case as im using my little girls laptop and hoping if i cant fix my laptop then i might be able to get the info off old hdd - especially all my accounts on sage plus photos I do have an external storage device which i've put on my daughters laptop but is saying the last back up is aug which isnt right i back up every month so of course panicking now any help of any kind would be so grateful please i'm loathed to take it to the computer shop until i've tried things myself many thanks sarah

A:dell 1545 laptop hdd error code 2000-0142

According to the Dell error code list, the 0142 is "Drive Self Test Failed" and the 0146 is just the log has previous errors. In most cases (all that I've seen) the 0142 says the drive is defective and must be replaced.

If you backed up to a partition on that drive, the backup may be gone too. NEVER backup to a partition on the same drive. If the drive fails usually the backup is gone too.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/364608-dell-1545-laptop-hdd-error-code-2000-0142-a.html
Relevancy 77.4%

I have a Dell Inspiron 1501, I get the following error code 2000-0146 when I ran the diagonistic test (I have windows vista basic).

When I start up my laptop, it tells me it cannot find the operating system. Anyone know what the problem/solutuion might be for this, and the approx cost to fix?

Also, If I can somehow preserve my data on the laptop I would love to know..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-code-2000-0146-dell-1501-laptop.831829/
Relevancy 77.4%

Hello everyone,  A little over a month my computer showed test diagnostics that my fault
On Error Code 2000-0334. I realized that this video card failure or something like that
I have in my possession two video cards each one of Nvidia and Intel
Intel's card is burned, so understood, and Nibidh worksI need to somehow pass the Hnibidh work and turn off Intel would love to helpComputer image: 
Thank you

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3515/t/19992849
Relevancy 76.97%

Well my friend has a laptop and she randomly started having problems with it one day I took a look at it and this is what happens i press power it boots up to when it finishes loading windows and then starts some system recovery thing and just goes to the blue screen o o i tried to boot it up in safe mode didn t work does the same thing i tried to boot it from all the different options there were debugging safe mode with network etc etc and still it goes goes straight of Blue Inspiron Screen Dell Death to boot Laptop on to blue screen she doesn t mind reformatting but really needs her files on the HDD im pretty sure its some random virus thing but how do u remove it w o being able to boot Dell Inspiron Laptop goes straight to Blue Screen of Death on boot into ur actual account O O specs abt laptop Windows Vista OS Intel Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator X GB configured with a single RPM SATA hard drive APPRECIATE THE HELP nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-inspiron-laptop-goes-straight-to-blue-screen-of-death-on-boot.791997/
Relevancy 76.97%

I am getting blue screen errors after starting the machine, and exception differs everytime
1) SYSTEM THREAD EXEPTION NOT HANDLED2) KERNEL MODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED3) DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO
I did hardware diagnostics test and all are passed.
Note: when i start in safemode or low resolution it works properly. 

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19993997
Relevancy 76.54%

When i turn on my PC after a shutdown it always runs the Pre assessment test and it is giving me this error message

Error Code 2000-0146

Battery has reached ends of it usable life and it notifies me to replace the battery, so i have removed battery and just running laptop with AC Power.

Although i am getting that error code while starting on the PC i am able to use my Laptop properly. If my HDD has problem how do i fix this or how long it will work before it stops working

DELL XPS- L501X
Current OS: Windows 8.1

A:Error Code 2000-0146 at system boot Dell XPS Laptop

Please go through this post at Dell, it may help

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/55764-error-code-2000-0146-system-boot-dell-xps-laptop.html
Relevancy 76.54%

I've been searching and am unable to find any solid information.
Dell M5010
7 beeps on startup - no pattern
Blank screen

Reset Bios battery - Reseated Hard drive and Memory
Anybody seen this before and has a solid solution.  Thanks

A:Inspiron M5010 - 7 beeps

I just spent over $110 replacing the CPU and hard drive on my M5010 and I still get a totally black screen and the 7 dreaded beeps.....as much as I love my Dell I won't buy another one. The last one I had crashed to the ground after 2 years as well. I'll stick with HP from now on, thank you very much.  

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19405013
Relevancy 76.11%

hi all. i have dell inspiron 1545 , windows vista . i have a blue screen, STOP Error 0x0000007b ( windows recovery error ). a recent software or hardware change may cause . i am unable to reboot . even when i use dvd for re-installation, again same sceen is poping up, even i choose safe mode same blue screen is poping up. i do not have any option . i am unable to passthe system recovery error screen . please help if anyone has information

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-stop-0x0000007b-help-dell-inspiron-1545-windows-vista-please.1090983/
Relevancy 76.11%

I have DELL Inspiron Laptop and it caused a Blue Screen of Death error within first couple of hours I begugged the error in the two files that I am uploading The first one says that it is because of some driver error and the second one which was debugged from Memory dmp of about MegaBytes also says in the middle that it was due to Memory Corruption as well Could Dell Death causing Brand new of Laptop Screen Inspiron Blue 1720 someone please explain it more clearly to me which file is right and do I still need to check my Memory because the laptop is still brand new debuglog txt has been debugged from mini - dmp of size K from windows minidump folder debuglogmemorydmp txt has been debugged from windows memory dmp of size MegaBytes Both of the windows minidump and windows memory dmp belong to the same Blue Screen of Death Error The Blue screen of death was very quick and I did not get any chance to note down anything Brand new Dell Inspiron 1720 Laptop causing Blue Screen of Death at all thats why I debugged them Then again yesterday I got one more Blue Screen of Death Error while restarting Windows and it was quot IO System Verification error in HIDCLASS SYS WDM DRIVER ERROR HIDCLASS SYS at Af Please help if the Blue Screens of Death belong to software or hardware problems Other than those two Blue Screens of Death the system has been working absolutely fantastic and I have not received any other error messages within the Windows Vista ever since I bought it on April Do you guys think it is serious issue with any hardware so that I can still send them back and get a new replacement XPS a much better system from Dell under their days customer satisfation guarantee The configuration of the Dell Inspiron Laptop is Manufacturer Dell Processor Intel T Core Duo Ghz GHz Memory Samsung GB DDR Dual Channel Memory sticks of GB each Hard Drives Toshiba SATA GB Western Digital SATA GB Operating System Windows Vista Home Premium -bit operating system nbsp

A:Brand new Dell Inspiron 1720 Laptop causing Blue Screen of Death

I am attaching the zipped original minidump file. I am still curious to know the reason for that blue screen of death please.

If I can, I will try to get everything out of Dell Australia's Total Satisfaction Policy to avoid any hassles in future with the hardware problems with this laptop.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/brand-new-dell-inspiron-1720-laptop-causing-blue-screen-of-death.103054/
Relevancy 76.11%

Hello everyone to not screen network connecting 1720 Inspiron Wireless blue Dell showing I usually solve my PC problems but this time I gave up I am new in the forum I go to grad school in Cedar Falls IA And last year I bought a Dell Inspiron that gave me a hard Dell Inspiron 1720 not connecting to Wireless network showing blue screen time ever since it Dell Inspiron 1720 not connecting to Wireless network showing blue screen came out of the box Unfortunately I Dell Inspiron 1720 not connecting to Wireless network showing blue screen had to have it replaced a couple of times THe last one they gave me seemed to be ok but not until a couple of months did I realize that the Wireless capabilities are not working Dell's warranty already expired and I don't know what hte problem is I've tried everything I reinstalled windows and just installed the Wireless card that it has built in and it says that there is no connectivity The Wireless card is this model Intel Model AGN MM I am using Windows Vista home premium the Computer is a DEll Inspiron Laptop This a copy of the message I got after the blue screen Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP BCP BCP BA DAE OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Alejandro AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Alejandro AppData Local Temp WER tmp version txt Read our privacy statement http go microsoft com fwlink link amp clcid x In a nutshell this is the situation I tried to connect to the wireless network It says no connectivity then it shows me nice blue screen that restarts the computer and no time to read but I have noticed something like IRQ Less or not equal that's all I can read Any ideas I'd appreciate your help

A:Dell Inspiron 1720 not connecting to Wireless network showing blue screen

Hi. . .

Glad to hear of Grad school -
Dissertation or thesis subject if I may?

The BSOD you posted has a bugcheck -

0xa (0x64, 0x2, 0x1, 0x81BA4DAE), no probable cause listed.

0xa = IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL = MS or kernel mode app accessed paged memory when it should not have (IRQL too high).

We'll get to wifi shortly - #1 right now is that you must install Vista SP1.

Please run the following to collect system info so I can help you get SP1 in. I wouldn't advise downloading it and install as there are prerequisite Windows Updates & other preps to be done.

Download Live SysInternals Autoruns from Microsoft TechNet and SAVE it to your DOCUMENTS folder. Next, download the attached zip and extract the batch file to your DESKTOP. Then go to desktop, right-click on the batch file and select Run as Administrator.

It will run for approx 5 minutes - you will see status screen. No interaction - just let it run. When finished, go to your documents folder and zip up the newly created folder named TSF_Vista_Support and attach to next post.

In the interim - please run the Vista Clean Manager -
START | type cmd.exe into the start search box | right-click on cmd.exe above under programs | select Run as Administrator | the black cmd prompt/"DOS" screen will appear - type cleanmgr tuneup - check boxes.

Now disk defrag. Use Auslogics - download and install. Go to desktop, right-click on Auslogics icon, select Run as Administrator.

Any ? - please let me know.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/dell-inspiron-1720-not-connecting-to-wireless-network-showing-blue-screen-325060.html
Relevancy 75.68%

I got a laptop Dell XPS 15z August of 2012, and it's running really well, until I noticed today that the fan has stopped and my laptop has been heating up and turning off immediately during online games or even if I'm playing music with iTunes. It stopped turning on since the night of June 1st. 

I pressed F12 while booting up my laptop and ran the diagnostics on my laptop and came out with this Error.
Error Code: 2000-0511
Validation: 9216
Please help, i do not have my warranty anymore.. actually i think it ended that night (coincidence?) 

A:Dell XPS 15z Fan Stopped working. Error Code 2000-0511 Validation 9216 (HELP!!?)

Hi Manshu, 

Me too facing same issue, got an error code  2000-0511 with a Validation 21926.
Please suggest.

Thanks,
Srinu.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19510686
Relevancy 74.82%

A year or so ago I had a memory error and replaced the original GB of memory with new GB modules to make up GB I ve also had to replace the primary boot hard drive test Integrity Code Error Dell Precision 2000-0123 failed T1500 as the original one Dell Precision T1500 Error Code 2000-0123 Integrity test failed crashed For the last couple of weeks the initial boot sequence seemed to really slow down i e before it even starts to load Windows There is a little progress bar under the Dell logo on the screen which seems to indicate progress on startup and this used to pass very quickly However recently it stopped for quite a while about of the way in After a minute or so it would go all the way and Windows would boot However this morning it wouldn t and Dell Precision T1500 Error Code 2000-0123 Integrity test failed after a few boot attempts I ran the PSA tests Almost all of the memory tests failed A box on the screen appears with CPUs numbered from to It seems that CPU often quot halted quot whilst the others would continue to show progress Sometimes CPU also halted Some solutions I read was to quot reseat quot the memory modules - this seems like a lot of possible combinations Some solutions suggested that even after this it was found that the motherboard was at fault Is it worth the time and effort to reseat the memory modules

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19986623
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi I have a Dell Inspiron and today I suddenly got a blue screen error message the main message said quot PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA quot After rebooting I got the same message Then on the next reboot I couldn't get to the login screen I used my Dell error, 6000 on screen help! screen Inspiron Blue now - black boot, OS Recovery CD that I created to try and repair Windows XP It asked for a place to partition fragment Windows and then it went through copying files etc After that I tried to restart I got the Inspiron 6000 - Blue screen error, now black screen on boot, help! normal Dell Boot screen but then it went to a black screen with only a flashing cursor in the top Inspiron 6000 - Blue screen error, now black screen on boot, help! left hand corner I cannot do the Ctrl Alt F option to recover Windows XP I can only either choose F or F at the initial boot screen Please help I really do not know what to do What is the blue screen error message all about I haven't installed any software or hardware so I do not see what might of caused the problem Help

A:Inspiron 6000 - Blue screen error, now black screen on boot, help!

Do you have another windows xp cd you can get your hands on? I recommend performing a checkdisk repair on your computer and see if that helps.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/inspiron-6000-blue-screen-error-now-black-screen-on-boot-help-231776.html
Relevancy 72.67%

New to the thread.... not sure if i'm posting right, soo correct me if u want =)
Anyway.. yesterday I turned my computer on and got the screen "Sorry for the convenience blah blah blah... Start Windows Normally, Safe Mode...ect.
I chose Start Windows Normally, which did indeed start windows normally, but I wasn't sure what caused this problem in the first place, so i ignored it. I turned my computer off.

Later i turned my computer back on and was confronted by another screen, this time a Blue screen.. A Stop error, can't exactly remember the error, but said something about "memory dump'...
I eventually got avoided a problem with this screen and got into windows.. However this morning, when i turn the computer on, I was forced to use 'Last Known Good Configuration"

Whats going on? I did scans on Norton, Adaware & Spybot.

Please help!!

A:Blue Screen, Black Screen??? Stop Error Code?

Hi Kirstie, computers are great when they work huh? These stop errors and blue screens of death can have many causes. Sometimes they occur when a computer is getting older and some piece of hardware is going bad, like a memory stick for instance. Other times these errors occur after installing a new program or doing a windows update. They can be quite difficult to pin down sometimes as well. I would be glad to help you find the cause of the error if you will answer a few questions for me. By answering these questions I should be able to determine the cause and help you to correct it.

Here are some questions for you to answer that will help me. Just answer them the best you can and if you dont know an answer its ok. If you already answered anything I'm asking in your first post just skip over it.

1). What kind of computer do you have? Laptop? Desktop? Dell, HP, Ect?
2). Whats your level of experience? Novice, intermediate, expert, or dont know squat?
3). What operating system are you using? Xp Home or XP Pro?
4). What antivirus are you using? Are you using a firewall?
5) Please tell us a little about your computer. How old is your computer? What size Hard drive does it have?, processor, ram, Bios ver. Ect.
6). Do you have an Xp disk for this computer?
7). Does your computer have a floppy drive, CD drive, Ect.?
8). Do you have access to another working computer with an internet connection?
9). Did you noticed this problem occuring after installing anything recently?
10). Has your computer done a windows update recently?
11). Have you made any changes to the computer recently? Hardware or software?

and anything else that might help us help you. Remember we are trying to help from a forum so all we have to go on is what you can tell us.

I will monitor this thread throughout the day. If you resolve this problem on your own or with the info I provided please let me know so I can move on to other issues. Also please mark this thread solved using the thread tools option located at the top of this thread and selecting solved from the drop down menu when your computer is working correctly and you are through with this thread.

Thank you
Patmark

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-black-screen-stop-error-code-520585.html
Relevancy 72.24%

hi friends.i recently installed need for speed underground 2 demo.since then iam getting the blue screen while i play the game.
this is my error code.
STOP : 0x000000F4(0x00000003,0x86538DA0,0x86538F14,0x80606586)

i got to know that this is due to some critical process termination.
This blue screen appears only when i use this game.
i have no problem when not using the game.
iam using radeon x300 SE 128MB PCI-Express
and i cant find any driver upadate other than mine.
pls help me solve this problem

A:help for the blue screen error code

There may be a patch for the game check out their website.Defrag your hard drive.How much Ram have you got?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-for-the-blue-screen-error-code.399727/
Relevancy 72.24%

Does anyone understand this error code on my dreaded blue screen.
tcpip.sys F581A671 base at F818000 D.S 3216de222

This is the code I get at the bottom of the blue screen. Guess it might be a driver but how do you understand the code?

Relevancy 72.24%

Blue screen with " A problem has been detected and windows has been shut ......blablabla ";

Then I get the Code:

STOP : (0x0000008E,0XC0000005,0X00320000,0XEB7EDB28,000000000)

No drivername.

Nothing usefull is shown in the event log.

How can I find the problem?

ANother thing.
In perfomance settings, I always check:"" Adjust for best performance.

When I restart, The same option is checked, but I still get the best appearance settings somehow

A:Win XP pro Blue screen with error code

Test your RAM by using Memtest86+. Download link is available in my signature. If you have more than one stick of RAM, only have one stick of RAM installed at a time.

Also, if you can get into Windows - navigate to C:/Windows/minidump. Take all files there and zip them into one .zip file. Upload that to your next post.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/win-xp-pro-blue-screen-with-error-code-375375.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I was playing Crysis earlier when the program abruptly stopped and a blue screen came up, shutting down before I could read anything. I restarted Crysis and it happened again. These are the codes Microsoft Error Reports are giving me on startup:

BCCode : 1000008e BCP1 : C0000005 BCP2 : BD0C8FC9 BCP3 : B2EA2AE0
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 256_1

What does this mean? I know BSODs usually mean something horrible... I'd hate to have to replace my 9800 GTX+ because money does not grow on trees.

Relevancy 72.24%

Hello I have searched this site for similar Q amp A s but I haven t found a specific match I hope Error Screen Code no Blue but someone can help Problem When I start my computer WinXP SP if fires up but hangs with a blue screen after I log in with Blue Screen but no Error Code my user name Blue Screen but no Error Code and password I don t get any sort of error message just a blue screen I cannot do anything but turn it off Not even the Blue Screen but no Error Code mouse will move This happens everytime I start the computer BUT I have a Peer to Peer LAN connection between the above computer and another one running Windows If I connect via remote desktop from the computer to the WinXP computer it logs me on everytime and I never get the blue screen I wonder whether anyone would have any idea how I can fix this as I don t want to have to keep RD to the XP computer from my computer Any advice will be appreciated Regards Benjamin nbsp

Relevancy 72.24%

hi friends.iam getting a blue screen every time i play a 3D game.
this is the error code i got
stop:0x7A(0x3, , ,)
and i found this driver below the error code PCIIDEX.sys

i found that this was a driver in IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
that is the motherboard drivers.
so i need to know what i shall do.
my pc is new.the problem is when i reboot the machine after the blue screen
it doesnt boot to windows in the first attempt.it says load the boot media and reboot.after a couple of reboots it gets in to windows.
so pls help me.
(i get the blue screen only when i play a 3d game)
i have upadated all mt drivers.
pls help

Relevancy 72.24%

when i start my pc it is giving blue scrren error,i tried to do repair with the windows 2000 server cd but it is saying that no hdd is foundbut the thing is from the same hdd i have xp also installed and that is working fine

A:blue screen error in win 2000

Try listing the exact blue screen errror message & stop code. If you have a SATA hard drive, you can't install Win2000 without the SATA drivers being loaded 1st...press F6 at the beginning of the install then load the drivers from a floppy.

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-2000/blue-screen-error-in-win-2000/65990.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Dell Inspiron Vista AMD Athlon X Dual Core Processor GHz GB RAM GB HDD with GB free space AVG paid subscription with current updates SuperAntiSpyware paid subscription with current updates SpywareBlaster also updated regularly SuperAntiSpyware found a trojan last Inspiron Blue Inpage Screen Error Kernel Data week Trojan Dropper Gen but said it fixed it After working through all the initial setup trouble with Dell my new Inspiron worked great for months Recently it started hanging up playing music on the harddrive and watching video Inspiron Blue Screen Kernel Data Inpage Error on ABC and other networks Also the WLAN network controller kept stopping windows couldn't find a solution days ago while playing music with WMP the sound hung up like a bad CD would sound skipping the computer started beeping LOUDLY and went to the blue screen where it stayed until I turned it off manually after several minutes listening to it scream Been trying to fix it myself by searching web articles but it's still hanging up when playing audio or video and seems to be running slower than it's usual lightning fast operation Also Firefox keeps intermittently shuddering that's weird Any help would be greatly appreciated Inspiron Blue Screen Kernel Data Inpage Error

A:Inspiron Blue Screen Kernel Data Inpage Error

Hi,

Wow, this sounds like a very big problem.

From MSDN:

Quote:

The KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x0000007A. This bug check indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory.

That along with the loud beeps leads me to first suspect that the hard drive may be failing. Even if it is not the case, please back up all your important data in case it should stop working altogether.

Next thing I want you to do is run chkdsk /r.

From Microsoft:

Quote:

# Double-click My Computer, and then right-click the hard disk that you want to check.
# Click Properties, and then click Tools.
# Under Error-checking, click Check Now. A dialog box that shows the Check disk options is displayed,
# Use one of the following procedures:

* To run Chkdsk in read-only mode, click Start.
* To repair errors without scanning the volume for bad sectors, select the Automatically fix file system errors check box, and then click Start.
* To repair errors, locate bad sectors, and recover readable information, select the Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors check box, and then click Start.

Choose the option in bold.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/inspiron-blue-screen-kernel-data-inpage-error-370373.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi Techspot community, thanks a lot for providing the forum, it is really helpful.

I have IBM ThinkPad T42, now a days I am getting blue screen frequently,

Error code 10000050, parameter1 a8ba0093, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 ecca5ccf, parameter4 00000000.

Any ideas what could be the reason?
Is there any utility available for download that interpret dump files?

Cordially,
Yassi

A:Blue Screen, Error code 10000050,

Can you boot into Windows or where does this happen?

Prior Loading Windows
After Loading Windows
During Windows after you logon?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-error-code-10000050.78353/
Relevancy 71.38%

I have an ACER Aspire E 15 Start with a blue screen:

"Your PC needs to be repaired
error code: 0xc000000f

This is what i have tried:
I disabled Secure Boot in BIOS under Boot.
The problem is my ACER only gives me options of UEFI and Legacy Boot mode and it does not have CSM mode to enable me to go to Advance----System configurations.The ACER does not have Advance options even on the BIOS.
Any solutions as to where and how to go about fixing this error?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error-code-0xc000000f.1168876/
Relevancy 71.38%

Should the files oemReset_Silent and SM_configure Pro be listed
in my registry? I trying to find out why my computer keeps going to the
blue screen and then dump.

A:Blue Screen error code 0X0000019

Hi

Copy the dump files from c:\windows\minidump to your desktop. Then zip them and attach them to your next post.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-error-code-0x0000019-523959.html
Relevancy 71.38%

From Two days i trying to searching in every web and in every languageto try to understand the solution at for my problem And i'm here to please you to save me from this situation where i'm so confused My real problem is that i can't access to system in not any modality because there is an error message Bluescreen that surely block the loading of someone main functions This is the message reported from blue screen with relative index error that i'm not succed to understand STOP c a Fatal System Error The initial session process or system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of x xc x Report errore Diagnosi recovery tool How can I to make and to read the dumpings file I can't acces to login screen Of course the sampler solution would be to rewrite windows Do this Index code? you screen! error Blue know in these cases when it goes well Ma ci sono tanti programmi grossi che uso per lavoro collegati al sistema che non posso perdere I'm trying to study and to learn more possible slight knowledge about function of system's files in order to succeed to resolve these problems but now I find up sea Can someone give a straight one to me in order to orient to me or must be resigned to rewrite or formatingat this time Sorry sorry sorry for my english Blue screen! Do you know this Index error code? I hope that some word can be understandig Thanks in advance

A:Blue screen! Do you know this Index error code?

Hello Alexinf, Welcome to SF!

Have you tried booting in Safe Mode? Safe Mode

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/174675-blue-screen-do-you-know-index-error-code.html
Relevancy 71.38%

In W7, I'm getting repeated blue screens, only rather than blue, the screen is a scramble of colors so that nothing is readable. I can't read the error code while the blue screen is up.

After I shut down and reboot, I get a dialog that gives these details:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 7f
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000080050031
BCP3: 00000000000006F8
BCP4: FFFFF80002C7AC91
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\052310-23290-01.dmp
C:\Users\User1\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-42837-0.sysdata.xml

As I recall, a blue screen show an error code that begins "OX....." Is that error code logged somewhere that I could retrieve it?

Thanks.

Relevancy 71.38%

I was trying to set up a mobile hotspot and I got a blue screen saying error, information was collect and they system rebooted.  Error code 0x000001d8 - What I have found so far it is saying it a driver issue but have not found the solution.  I didn't have problems until doing the setup tonight.  Please tell me how to resolve this problem.

A:Error blue screen - code 0x000001d8

Hi debrajwood!  Welcome to the Acer Community!

If you could just tell us the model of computer you have and what operating system it's running, we can move your post to a more specific forum in an effort to get your question more exposure!  Just reply here and we'll get your post moved!

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the  Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/Error-blue-screen-code-0x000001d8/td-p/455347
Relevancy 71.38%

Yesterday my laptop crashed when I put my iPod touch in to sync, I had to leave it but my mum decided to turn it off when it wouldn't do that she removed the battery and since then it has just come up with the acer startup repair, I decided to install xp back onto my laptop to get it to work. But all that's happened is it gets part a blue load up screen then bit of the way through it goes to the blue error screen and comes up with the following code : 0x0000007b. Is there any way I can fix this?

A:Blue screen error code 0x0000007b

In most cases this is a result of not having the proper drivers for the SATA hard drive.
Please post the exact make and model of your laptop so we can look stuff up.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-error-code-0x0000007b-475527.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Blue screen error quot Stop C Rlegistry error Blue screen Looping code, and XP File Failure systemRoot system config software or its log or alternate It is corrupt absent or not writable Registry cannot load the hive file Begining dump of physical memory quot HP Pavilion ze us The above first appeared well after I'd successfully logged on and everything appeared to be working fine Came back into room after laptop had initially gone to screensaver and saw creen save mode had become the blue screen w above message It's in a never ending loop from the blue error screen to the black apology open w safe mode options last successful etc none of which break the loop or work Inserting the first of the Recovery CDs xp sp op systm - the nd is applctn and driver recovery does nothing even when selecting to boot from CD XP Blue screen error code, and Looping The loop simply repeats over and over and over All articles I've found suggest either booting from recovery CD or downloading fix from internet - but if the CD isn't stopping the loop and the loop never allows for an internet access only the if you count the inital Windows screen w esc optn also not working which shows just before going to the blue screen followed by the apology screen so no way to open a browser much less download from the web Please help - if anyone can I'd happily wipe it clean and start from beginning if I could just break the loop cycles should that be an the only option XP Blue screen error code, and Looping - thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/xp-blue-screen-error-code-and-looping-493362.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi I'm new to this site and my computer knowledge is pretty much zero, therefore a step by step idots guide would really be appreciated

My laptop stopped working suddenly and began to try to reboot but failed. I got the following error codes on a blue screen 0x000000ed (0xfffffa80057ac610,0xffffffffc0000185,0x0000000000000000,0x0000000000000000) unmountable_boot_volume

and I have no idea what any of this means. It then went to a screen that said it would repair windows start up but it didn't and I'm just left with the blue windows screen but no icons or buttons are visible. I've tried starting in safe mode and also restart at last known good configuration but nothing works.

Can anyone help as I have many photos and files on this laptop that I don't want to lose. Any help and advice would be much appreciated, thanks.

Relevancy 71.38%

please help me to solves the following error detailed below

akram
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.2
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 7a
BCP1: C0497B18
BCP2: C000000E
BCP3: 4A6A98C0
BCP4: 92F63206
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

C:\Windows\Minidump\070814-57938-01.dmp
C:\Users\Akram\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-225608-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:BLUE Screen Error code 1033

BitDefender is causing issues.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck F4, {3, 86b95880, 86b959ec, 82c35eb0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdselfpr.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdselfpr.sys
----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----
Probably caused by : csrss.exe

Followup: MachineOwner
Uninstall all traces of BitDefender and install MS Security Essentials and MalwareBytes.

Note
Make sure you uncheck the 'Enable Free Trial' box when installing.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)
The requested page of kernel data could not be read in. Typically caused by
a bad block in the paging file or disk controller error. Also see
KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR.
If the error status is 0xC000000E, 0xC000009C, 0xC000009D or 0xC0000185,
it means the disk subsystem has experienced a failure.
If the error status is 0xC000009A, then it means the request failed because
a filesystem failed to make forward progress.
Arguments:
Arg1: c0455a88, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE address)
Arg2: c000000e, error status (normally i/o status code)
Arg3: 8dcbc860, current process (virtual address for lock type 3, or PTE)
Arg4: 8ab516cc, virtual address that could not be in-paged (or PTE contents if arg1 is a PTE address)

Debugging Details:
------------------
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000000e - A device which does not exist was specified.

DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR: There was error with disk hardware
Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use

Run chkdsk. Disk Check

Post back with the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337270-blue-screen-error-code-1033-a.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hello Everyone Although my problem is the 0xc000025 like Blue others! Screen code error unlike yours as indicated by the threads on this page I received the deadly Blue Screen on my legacy Windows v Pro -- gt v -- gt v Pro today It worked perfectly yesterday but I tried to save many of my most important files from the laptop onto an SSD internal drive using the manufacturer's and a third party's software The third party's software did not work or install on the previous or current day In fact nothing worked witness the Blue Screen problem Unhappily I lost those files and OneDrive only has the most current files which are just backups Further Google Drive serves nearly the same purpose as OneDrive so it also does not my important legacy files Therefore I lost them I assume until I receive professional help My so called recovery CDs were worthless Oh boy here we go again with Blue Screen problems guys and gals Help if you can Thanks

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b3441b11-f2fa-4690-a1b7-495667ad1ccb/blue-screen-error-code-0xc000025-like-the-others?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 71.38%

error code BCD  0XC0000098 just hit my alienware 17 laptop ..  long after I updated to windows 10.   I do not have start up disk..  Can anyone direct me to a fix for this situation?  thanks.. 

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19984131
Relevancy 71.38%

One of our computers went out yesterday. Well, I say it went out.....I got it to come back to life. We got the blue screen as soon as Internet Explorer was opened up. Here is the code:

0x77f69ecd 0x00f5ef8c

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

A:Windows XP Blue Screen Error Code

Check XP's event viewer; see if you can glean additional information there.

I've found this link very useful in troubleshooting XP's errors:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/support/ee.asp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-xp-blue-screen-error-code.235422/
Relevancy 71.38%

hi ,my system config is
mother board -inteldx79to
Ram -corsair vengence 8*2=16gb
graphics -quadro fx1800
processor -intel i7 3820
windows 7 ultimate ,professional os

i tried to clean rams ,changed sata pwr cables ,formatted many times but still problem continuing,pls help...

A:blue screen error very freqently ,bc code 124

Bugcheck 0x124 is generally indicative of a hardware problem, please post your files following Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions and have a read of Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

Very often this kind of bugcheck is simply overheating so start there by checking machine temps at idle and under load

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/295479-blue-screen-error-very-freqently-bc-code-124-a.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Well my girlfriend is having problems with her computer, Here's the error report she gave me I'd be incredibly grateful for any help given

BCCode: 1e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFFA800ACA26CF
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

C:\Windows\Minidump\070510-17331-01.dmp
C:\Users\Melissa\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-60325-0.sysdata.xml

I have one of those dumps that it says to check but I have no clue how to go about looking at them tried opening with notepad and well.. you guys can imagine how that went over if you've tried it, I'll attach it if need be. Also doing some goggling I wasn't able to find anything specific about this error or how I could decode it myself once again thanks for your help

A:Blue screen, Error code inside

Info on this particular error: BSOD Index

How to read the dump files: WinDbg Analysis Report

Stuff we need (we need all of the minidumps): http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/95671-blue-screen-error-code-inside.html
Relevancy 70.95%

i have a dell inspiron 1525 laptop worked perfectly until one day would not boot up.
i have searched a lot of forums and have tried everything here is what i have found but no way to solve it or know what it means:

when power cord is connected i press power button and fan runs, dvd runs, but nothing comes on screen not even the llittle white cursor

with the battery by itself it does not power up at all i.e. no lights come on

i tried removing the ram and using the eraser, switching places - nothing

FN + power button - scroll lock blinks number lock and cap lock stays lit found error code that says " One LED flashing Two LED On
FLASH ON ON - CPU or processor failure"
ok so what does that mean? is there anything i can do?
any and all help is appreciated.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-inspiron-1525-black-screen-lock-error-codes.883416/