Windows Support Forum

BSOD when the HTPC is in sleep mode ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0

Q: BSOD when the HTPC is in sleep mode ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0

Hi,

I'm haveing some problems with my HTPC, when its going to sleep mode it usually gets a bsod, either right away or during the night.

I have all windows updates applied, i have updated the drivers, updated my ocz agility with newest firmware, tried other ram's also.

I have also tried reinstalling windows without success.

Would realy appriciate if anyone could give me some hints on whats causing this.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD when the HTPC is in sleep mode ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD when the HTPC is in sleep mode ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0

Hello Ray and welcome to Sevenforums.

SFC /scannow
We usually ask people to do this command to check if Windows is corrupted. It's the most common used one to check if the Windows files are corrupted. If it'll find errors, it'll restore them.

Tip
If you're having a custom customization layer on your Aero, it's likely to get restored to default.
Press Start | search 'cmd' | Right-click it
| open as Admin | type SFC /SCANNOW

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Best Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/248880-bsod-when-htpc-sleep-mode-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 95.48%

Computer keeps BSOD after trying to wake it from sleep mode, or even if the monitor just powers off via power save options. Installed latest video drivers and windows updates to no avail. Thanks in advance for the help!

A:BSOD after sleep mode ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0

hi
The last dump refers to msahci.sys... which is related to you Hard Dirve..

Check you bios to see if it is set to AHCI ...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/244004-bsod-after-sleep-mode-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 89.87%

I have been getting a BSOD in my fresh Windows install, I'm running Windows 7 Pro x64 (MSDNAA).

I had done a clean install after I got a couple of BSOD f4 but now I'm still getting the same BSOD! I've already collected some dump with and without running Driver Verifier.

Before clean install I updated my BIOS, I updated SSD firmware and I runned a memtest: my ram passed the test.

sfc /scannow report: "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."

When I runned Windows_NT6_BSOD_v3.03_jcgriff2_.exe I got a BSOD because of HIDCLASS.SYS

Hopefully i can get some help here

PS: sorry for my poor English

A:BSOD f4, ntoskrnl.exe-7f1c0

Problem Devices:
Code:
ehdrv ROOT\LEGACY_EHDRV\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
epfwwfp ROOT\LEGACY_EPFWWFP\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
Network Controller PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0023&SUBSYS_3071168C&REV_01\5&D93DF5B&0&0800E6 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Security Processor Loader Driver ROOT\LEGACY_SPLDR\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
Was the crash report jcgriff2 executable run in Safe Mode? Make sure the above drivers get installed to provide system stability. If you need help with the drivers, fill in your system specs in your profile and not in a post in this thread: System Info - See Your System Specs
What kind of memtest did you run? How many passes?

Your crashes primarily indicate hard disk problems. This could mean hard disk corruption, bad sectors, a failing hard disk, Windows files or registry corruption, viruses, or memory problems.If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

Run Disk Check with both boxes checked for all HDDs and with Automatically fix file system errors checked for all SSDs. Post back your logs for the checks after finding them using Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log (you may need to search for wininit instead of chkdsk).
For any drives that do not give the message:
Windows has checked the file system and found no problems
run disk check again as above. In other words, if it says:
Windows has made corrections to the file system
after running the disk check, run the disk check again.

Run the short and long tests with SeaTools for HDDs.SeaTools for Windows

SeaTools for DOS
If you have an SSD, make sure the following are up to date:SSD firmware
BIOS Version
Chipset Drivers
Hard disk controller drivers/SATA drivers
If you have a Marvell IDE ATA/ATAPI device, uninstall it in device manager and see if the system performs better.

Download and install Malwarebytes, update it, do not start the free trial, and then run a full scan. Also run a full scan with your antivirus software installed on your system. If you do not have antivirus software installed, see the Good and Free system security combination. for better security steps and scanning tools. Make sure to update the security software before running the full scan.

Run the boot version of Memtest86+ paying close attention to Parts 2 and 3 of the tutorial. Also, in case Memtest86+ misses anything and comes up with no errors, run the extended version of the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool for at least five passes. These you may want to run overnight since they take a long time to complete (run them an hour before bed each of the next two nights and check before going to sleep that they are still running).

Warning
Before you proceed with the following, answer these two questions: Are you still under warranty? Does your warranty allow you to open up the machine to check hardware? If you are unsure of the answers to these questions, contact your system manufacturer. WARNING: The steps that follow can void your warranty!!!

For Part 3: If You Have Errors: If you swap any memory components, follow these steps for ESD safety:Shut down and turn off your computer.
Unplug all power supplies to the computer (AC Power then battery for laptops, AC power for desktops)
Hold down the power button for 30 seconds to close the circuit and ensure all power drains from components.
Make sure you are grounded by using proper grounding techniques, i.e. work on an anti-static workbench, anti-static desk, or an anti-static pad. Hold something metallic while touching it to the anti-static surface, or use an anti-static wristband to attach to the anti-static material while working. If you do not have an anti-static workbench, desk, or pad, you can use your computer tower/case by fi... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/232749-bsod-f4-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 88.58%

I have been getting a BSOD in my newly installed system

and ive included the files in this post as you asked for before posting

I am running Win 7 x64 OEM i bought it together with the parts for my system which you can see in my signature. it is only nearly 4 weeks old, i did put the system together myself for the first time .

hopefully i can get some help here

Btw the OS is installed on my Corsair SSD.

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe-7f1c0 while idling

And i runned a memtest today also and My ram Passed The test

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/228812-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0-while-idling.html
Relevancy 88.58%

My wife's Sony Vaio (VPCEE41FD) laptop has been acting up over the last few nights.
It would hang up on shutting down, taking sometimes over an hour+

Just tonight it decided to BSOD stating driver_power_state_failure ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0
If I recall, I think this happened about a month ago as well.
Nothing was being done at the time of the BSOD and I have it set to not hibernate or sleep, just power off the display.

Any suggestions or help are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Attached is the requested/required diagnostic logs from the SF Diag Tool.

A:bsod driver_power_state_failure ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0

Welcome aboard, Risk.

► I suggest you to uninstall Avast, right now. It is must in your situation.
Use Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows, with Windows firewall.
Avast firewall is causing a huge lot of troubles there.

► And, update your Atheros network adapter driver, from ATHEROS drivers for Microsoft Windows (Atheros?????).

Code:
0: kd> lmvm athrx
start end module name
fffff880`04426000 fffff880`045a5000 athrx T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: athrx.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys
Image name: athrx.sys
Timestamp: Sat Nov 07 02:26:02 2009 (4AF48D62)
CheckSum: 00185986
ImageSize: 0017F000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
You can see that the driver installed is very old.

► ATI Video Driver is causing equal troubles.

Code:
kd> lmvm atikmpag
start end module name
fffff880`04185000 fffff880`041b9000 atikmpag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys
Image name: atikmpag.sys
Timestamp: Tue Jul 13 15:21:00 2010 (4C3C3704)
CheckSum: 00030E73
ImageSize: 00034000
It is also very old and needs an update. Get it from AMD Support & Drivers.

► Auslogics is not a good example of a program. I recommend Puran Defrag.

Let us know the situation.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/254023-bsod-driver_power_state_failure-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 88.58%

My computer working always good most bsod coming without reason on a day i seeing not reason for this pc have not many load ram test with memtest working over houres without problems here bsod logs anybody have without 7f1c0 BSOD reason? ntoskrnl.exe idea sorry for my bad english this crash coming on a burnintest Code Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffd c c c Parameter Parameter fffff a Parameter Caused By Driver win k sys Caused By Address win k BSOD without reason? ntoskrnl.exe 7f1c0 sys b File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size thois coming without load Code Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffaa b Parameter Parameter fffff f Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffa c c c b Parameter Parameter fffff d f Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffa c ee b Parameter Parameter fffff c d f Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffa c feb Parameter Parameter fffff b e Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size thanks

A:BSOD without reason? ntoskrnl.exe 7f1c0

Hello Halloworld and welcome to Sevenforums.

To be able to help you, we'd need you to attach some files in order for us to analyse your crash. The below link will guide you through some steps for catching these files. If you have any questions just ask us.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Best Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/243648-bsod-without-reason-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 88.58%

Hello,

I'm having blue screen errors on my Laptop which is only a couple weeks old and otherwise running fine. The BSODs aren't that many, maybe once a week while using the computer daily. Once it apparently was caused by me plugging in my USB mouse. Already did a memtest and chkdsk without result. Diagnostic tool files are attached. Any help is greatly appreciated!

A:BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 on new Laptop Win 7 64 bit

Hello,

It looks like the first two BSODs were caused by old Razer mouse drivers. Install updated ones from here: Razer Support

Code:
copperhd.sys Tue Nov 10 02:50:17 2009 (4AF91B39)
The last one may have been caused by hardware. Try running the three Prime95 tests: Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7601.17835.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
Debug session time: Sun Aug 5 05:57:28.338 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:04.368
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for copperhd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for copperhd.sys
Probably caused by : copperhd.sys ( copperhd+16c9 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: razerhid.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_copperhd+16c9
BiosReleaseDate = 04/20/2012
SystemProductName = Aspire V3-571G
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Thu Jul 26 15:20:29.268 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:24.298
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for copperhd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for copperhd.sys
Probably caused by : copperhd.sys ( copperhd+16c9 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: razerhid.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_copperhd+16c9
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Mon Jul 23 17:07:06.194 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 11:18:47.226
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Ntfs.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!FsRtlTeardownPerStreamContexts+e2 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc2_7
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xc2_7_nt!FsRtlTeardownPerStreamContexts+e2

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/244838-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0-new-laptop-win-7-64-bit.html
Relevancy 87.72%

Hello recently I have just built my new computer and everything seemed to playing BSOD computer, while ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 using be going fine However I had gotten a BSOD when trying to copy a large amount of file from my external Although I BSOD while playing using computer, ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 didn't get the dump file of it as that wasn't BSOD while playing using computer, ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 in the settings at the time I assumed it was due to copying from the external and just copied smaller files and it hasn't happened again However I was just playing League of Legends and my computer decided to randomly BSOD So I downloaded SF Diagnostic Tool and zipped the folder so I was wondering as what the problem is BlueScreenView says the crash address is ntoskrnl exe f c and I wasn't sure if this was a hardware or BSOD while playing using computer, ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 software problem as I have only received the parts less than a week ago My specs are Gigabyte Z -D H motherboard Intel Core i - processor gig of Corsair Vengeance RAM GeForce GTX graphics card Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:BSOD while playing using computer, ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0

Welcome aboard, Balvedius

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {fffff6a000022640, 0, fffff80002eb4b2b, 5}
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiAgeWorkingSet+1d1 )
At first, you are to run RAM - Test with Memtest86+ . run it for 8 passes.

As the crash is hardware related, you are suggested to take two more testsHardware - Stress Test With Prime95, and
run chkdsk/F/R, using the method two of the tutorial Disk Check.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/250256-bsod-while-playing-using-computer-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 87.72%

I have had a new system built, Had it for almost 2 weeks and been getting the BSOD at least 2x a day. Ihave been browsing the web and had it happen, been playing online games and have it happen. Have even come home after work to find that the computer crashed and had to be restarted because of it. Dont know what to do. Can you help me?
Thank you in advance.

A:BSOD : Caused by address : ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0

Hello,

Quote:
Start Menu\Programs\Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 Public:Start Menu\Programs\Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 Public

This program, Advanced SystemCare, is known to cause problems with windows. It modifies the registry, and could cause even more errors. Please uninstall. Since this comes with an anti-virus, i suggest using Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows in place.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
Daemon Tools are also know to cause problems with windows. Please uninstall also.

Quote:
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

This shows memory corruption, so try running a RAM - Test with Memtest86+ to make sure the RAM isn't bad.

Code:
ctac32k.sys Wed Jul 2 03:38:22 2008 (486B3E7E)
Drivers before 2009 are known to cause problems aswell. Please update: Creative Worldwide Support

After all is done please post back results.

-Justin

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/243938-bsod-caused-address-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 87.72%

I'm decent with computers, but I've definitely managed to end up a bit over my head with this one. I've got 4 different BSODs due to this one file now, all at seemingly random times. One while running Guild Wars 2, several while trying to run HULU via Chrome, and one while moving Chrome from one screen to the other. I even managed to get one in Safe Mode and one while trying to load into Safe Mode. Even got one while checking the C Drive for errors. I have never in my life seen a BSOD outside of Windows, so I know something is definitely wrong. I figured I'd come in here and ask what you guys think instead of tinkering around with stuff and possibly making it worse.

A:BSOD Caused By Driver ntoskrnl.exe (+7f1c0)

Welcome

What antivirus are you using? I cannot see any listed.

Problematic software:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
Please uninstall Daemon Tools, it's known to cause BSODs. Search our forum for evidence.

Code:
STOP 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, ?memory
BugCheck 3B, {c000001d, fffffa8010e0d060, fffff880045c2ad0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSystemServiceHandler+7c )
fffff880`045c25a0 fffff880`0f507ad1Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0xd9ad1
2: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`0f42e000 fffff880`101f0000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Tue May 15 13:35:36 2012 (4FB20748)
CheckSum: 00DA5E91
ImageSize: 00DC2000
Please update your graphic card drivers to their latest.
Click on the Start ► Control Panel ► Programs ► Uninstall a program ► Uninstall the NVIDIA related stuff and use Driver Sweeper to remove any remaining drivers of NVIDIA. Get the latest version installed from the manufacturers website.

4 of your dumps indicate problems with memory.

Code:
STOP 0x00000109: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
Usual causes: Device driver, Breakpoint set with no debugger attached, Hardware (Memory in particular)
BugCheck 109, {a3a039d89e8db8ba, b3b7465ef10a8810, fffff80003930d10, 1}
Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Guide to using Memtest86+ - Geeks to Go Forums

Follow this strategy:

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes.
Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot.
If RAM stick #2 passes, this indicates that RAM stick #1 may be bad. If you want to be absolutely sure, re-test RAM stick #1 in another known good slot.
If RAM stick #2 has errors, this indicates another possible bad RAM stick, a possible motherboard slot failure or inadequate settings.
3. Test the next stick of RAM (stick #2) in the next motherboard slot.
If this RAM stick has errors repeat step #2 using a known good stick if possible, or another stick.
If this RAM stick has no errors and both sticks failed in slot#1, test RAM stick #1 in this slot.
4. If you find a stick that passes the test, test it in all the other motherboard slots.

If Part 2 testing shows errors, and all tests in Part 3 show errors, you will need to test the RAM sticks in another computer and/or test other RAM in your computer to identify the problem.

In this way, you can identify whether it is a bad stick of RAM, a bad m... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/259506-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 87.72%

Hi,

3 days ago I started randomly getting blue screens with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0.

The first time it happened I was playing diablo3, the second time browsing a website, and the third time today I went away from my computer for a few hrs and came back to a blue screen.

I would like to add the only thing that's changed hardware wise is I am using a new keyboard the logitec g110 with a g9x mouse plugged into it. (I'm not sure if this would cause a blue screen error but figured I would mention it in case).

Any help would greatly be appreciated, Thanks!

A:BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE casued by ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0

Caused by "ASUS Charger Driver", it's probably best to uninstall it, I've had some bad experiences with similar software.

fffff880`00dec000 fffff880`00dede80 AiCharger Wed May 05 10:37:36 2010 (4BE12E50)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/246583-bsod-driver_power_state_failure-casued-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 87.72%

Hello i recently got a new HP Pavillion dv - c us about a week ago Code caused by ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0? laptop, BSOD new Intel Core i - M GB DDR RAM x GB x GB GB RPM Hard Drive - x -bit new laptop, BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0? or x - Windows Home Premium bit - the original installed OS on the system - Yes - an OEM or full retail version - OEM - What is the age of system hardware NEW - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS NEW Today i received a BSOD while new laptop, BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0? listening to turntable fm For those who dont know what turntable fm is its like pandora but theres DJ's that take turns new laptop, BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0? playing music i have no idea how that can give me a BSOD Having only gotten this laptop a week ago i was terrifed So i restarted my computer and restored to a previous point and everything seemed normal until i noticed my physical memory was at when i had nothing open usually it is at Windows and BIOS is reading the laptop only having GBs of RAM when it has really GBs So i reinsert the GB ram stick and everything is back to normal Hours later i was listening to turntable fm again and i was able to recreate the same BSOD im guessing the gb ram stick is going bad idk Heres a BSODScreen viewer dump Code Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Bug Check Code x e Parameter ffffffff c Parameter Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size edit i also ran a memtest and both rams seems to pass should i do - passes i decided to experment and found that if i switch around the ramsticks in the slots i found when i put the gb ramstick into the gb original ramslot the computer would now sometimes read gbs of ram instead of sometimes reading gb of ram from earlier so im guessing the ramslot where the gb ramstick originally sat is faulty or i could be wrong idk

A:new laptop, BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0?

Please follow the http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html so we can help you.

Stephen

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/234089-new-laptop-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 87.72%

I built a new PC back in June and have been receiving numerous BSOD's and have just been working through it until now, can you help me with it? I have attached the dump files as outlined in the SF Diagnostic Tool. I have the following:

asrock z77 extreme6 board
Curcial M4 SSD
Kingston 8GB 1600 CL9 (not the issue as I get the same BSOD when using GSkill RipJaws
Intel I5-3570K

I have checked through the mini dumps numerous times but cannot figure it out. Any help would be great.

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 Vista Driver

I didn't mean to put sfc /scannow in subject line. Let me know if I didn't post correctly and I can repost... please help someone

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/250445-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0-vista-driver.html
Relevancy 87.72%

Hi All

I built a custom machine a month ago and been receiving very strange BSODs all with the same message for the last month.

All drivers are upto date including the SSD as primary and the BIOS

What happens is intermittent and my machine freezes for a few seconds then eventually starts BSOD and memory dumping.

I have done a full memtest, hdd check, gfx card stress test etc. All is good.

Theres even times I can be going for 12 hours straight without issues so Im not able to reproduce it unfortunately.

Attached are the diag tools outputs

Any help of course is greatly appreciated

Thx

Maroof

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION randomly

Hardware
I see you have an SSD installed. SSD drivers are a common cause of BSOD's, in particular Crucial M4's with outdated firmware. Make sure that the following is up to date:

Quote: Originally Posted by writhziden

SSD Firmware
BIOS Version
Chipset Drivers
Hard disk controller drivers/SATA drivers
Marvell IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers (older drivers for these are especially problematic)

Software
Run a full system scan with Malwarebytes.
Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/244611-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0-critical_object_termination-randomly.html
Relevancy 87.29%

I am getting a BSOD during sleep mode, and only during sleep mode. It's been happening for the past few weeks infrequently, but it is extremely annoying.

I run an x64 system on a Dell XPS 15, original install. The system is about six months old, and as far as I can tell from the Dell website, all of my drivers are up to date.
All help is greatly appreciated!

A:BSOD During Sleep Mode ntoskrnl.exe

I think it might be a network driver, but as far as I can tell, mine are all updated.
Please help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/171191-bsod-during-sleep-mode-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 86.86%

Hi there I recently updated my NVIDIA Drivers for my GTX from to and immediately received a BSOD when trying to start up Skyrim Since I did a clean install I had no drivers to rollback to so I decided to install the drivers which worked fairly well for about an hour I am now receiving BSODs every - hours from anything such as writing in a word document browsing facebook playing a game or looking at a vimeo video I am running dual monitors one hz and the primary hz with Displayfusion currently have disabled aero and the extended toolbar This was working fine before I updated my drivers I have ran a memtest NVIDIA after update Driver BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 with all positive results and I am running Driver Verifier with all non Microsoft drivers checked The latest crash was with Verifier running and while attempting to load a vimeo page The obvious answer would be to rollback to the NVIDIA drivers however I have a feeling there might be something else amiss I BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 after NVIDIA Driver update thought I might come here first before any more potential frustration and to stamp out any further issues I have attached the auto-compiled folder and a spec list Please let me know if there is any more information you would like me to provide Any help is appreciated

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 after NVIDIA Driver update

Welcome aboard.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8005d30028, be200000, 5110a}

Probably caused by : hardware

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
Follow the guide Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try, step by step!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257209-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0-after-nvidia-driver-update.html
Relevancy 86.86%

Is Windows 7 . . . x64 bit - the original installed OS on the system? windows 7 - an OEM or full retail version? OEM - What is the age of system (hardware)? 6 months - What is the age of OS installation 6 months

For a long time now i have been experiencing stop errors related to ntoskrnl.exe
they are not frequent and occur once every few days.

I would greatly appreciate any help regarding this issue and will be happy to provide any additional information
thanks,
tom

A:Random BSOD error 0x0000004e ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0

Device Concerns:
Code:
NVIDIA High Definition Audio HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0016&SUBSYS_10DE0101&REV_1001\5&37CB11FF&0&0001 This device is disabled.
NVIDIA High Definition Audio HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0016&SUBSYS_10DE0101&REV_1001\5&37CB11FF&0&0101 This device is disabled.
VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter ROOT\NET\0000 This device is disabled.
ASUS Bluetooth USB\VID_0B05&PID_179C\6&DF2EE03&0&7 This device is disabled.
NVIDIA High Definition Audio HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0016&SUBSYS_10DE0101&REV_1001\5&37CB11FF&0&0201 This device is disabled.
NVIDIA High Definition Audio HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0016&SUBSYS_10DE0101&REV_1001\5&37CB11FF&0&0301 This device is disabled.
Realtek 8185 Extensible 802.11b/g Wireless Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8185&SUBSYS_822510EC&REV_20\5&D93DF5B&0&0800E6 This device is disabled.
Were you aware of the above? If so, please explain your reasoning so we may understand your troubleshooting steps.
Software Concerns:You need to update to Kaspersky Internet Security 2012. 2011 may cause instability due to the age of the software.
You have a number of programs running. I would recommend that you Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup leaving only your security software enabled with startup and have services run on startup.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\AI Suite II Public:Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\AI Suite II Public
Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\Disk Unlocker Public:Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\Disk Unlocker Public
Start Menu\Programs\Driver Detective Public:Start Menu\Programs\Driver Detective Public
Recommend removing your ASUS utilities through Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a program. They can provide software interfaces with the hardware for overclocking, and even when the overclock is not enabled, that interface can cause instability. They are also not needed for the system to function properly and may reduce system resources.

We do not recommend automated driver update software. It often finds drivers for devices similar to but not exactly the same as the hardware actually on the system. This can lead to conflicts and blue screen crashes. If you need help finding driver updates for a certain device, please start a thread in Drivers - Windows 7 Forums instead of using software. Driver updates are not always necessary and some updates can actually decrease system stability rather than increase it, so it is usually better not to update unless a device or its driver is causing problems with the system. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Analysis:It is difficult to find patterns with only one .dmp file. Yours points to memory problems or driver conflicts.If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

Run the boot version of Memtest86+ paying close attention to Parts 2 and 3 of the tutorial. Also, in case Memtest86+ misses anything and comes up with no errors, run the extended version of the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool for at least five passes. These you may want to run overnight since they take a long time to complete (run them an hour before bed each of the next two nights and check before going to sleep that they are still running).

Warning
Before you proceed with the following, answer these two questions: Are you still under warranty? Does your warranty allow you to open up the machine to check hardware? If you are unsure of the answers to these questions, contact your system manufacturer. WARNING: The steps that follow can void your warranty!!!

For Part 3: If You Have Errors: If you swap any memory components, follow these steps for ESD safety:Shut down and turn off your computer.
Unplug all power supplies to the computer (AC Power then battery for laptops, AC power for desktops)
Hold down the power button for 30 seconds to close the circuit and ensure a... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/237699-random-bsod-error-0x0000004e-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 86.86%

Keep getting these BSOD when playing COD MW3. Have run memtest86+4.2 and tests passed. Here is my SF Diagnostics report. Would appreciate your help solving this problem

A:BSOD playing COD MW3 error caused by ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0

Welcome

Most of your dumps show memory as the issue.

Lets start with problematic software:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Pro Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Pro Public
Start Menu\Programs\BitDefender 2011 Public:Start Menu\Programs\BitDefender 2011 Public
Start Menu\Programs\Autodesk Public:Start Menu\Programs\Autodesk Public
Daemon tools is a known cause of blue screens. If you search this forum, you will find a lot of threads about it.
Please uninstall BitDefender and Autodesk while we are troubleshooting with your computer.

MSE is recommended by almost all members on our forum and known to be the most compatible antivirus with windows 7.
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Run the system file checker 3 times as mentioned in the tutorial below:
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

To make sure that hard drive is good run disk check following this tutorial:
Disk Check

Hard drive scan usings SeaTools:
SeaTools | Seagate both long and short tests.

You need to run memtest for 8 passes on each stick preferably overnight.
Guide to using Memtest86+ - Geeks to Go Forums

Let us know your results

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/253293-bsod-playing-cod-mw3-error-caused-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 86.86%

Hi,
I built the Ivy Bridge machine described in my system specs a couple of weeks ago, and all went well except that I am getting BSOD?s every few days 5 in all.
Bluescreen view shows them as MEMORY_MANAGEMENT from ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 or Ntfs.sys+a4990 though there is one IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL also from ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0.
No obvious causes that I can see though they often happen in Firefox.
I have:-
Run memtest - all shows as good.
Run sfc /verifyonly no problems
Run Crystal Disk Info which shows Good on all 3 drives
Run the Check Drive for errors (from the drive properties)
So I am throwing myself on your mercy, and hoping you can point me at any further tests I should try.
I attach the zip as described in your howto (I hope).
Thanks in advance for whatever help you can provide.

A:BSOD on New Win7 x64 - ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 - random ~ every few days.

These crashes were caused by memory management probably a driver.
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

* If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

* If you have a Raid update its Driver.

Memtest. If you havent run memtest for 6-8 passes please run it again, if you have start with driver verifier

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5-7 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

Driver Verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition.
Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is.
But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver.
Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows.
If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise.
Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation"IRP Logging and Force Pending I/O Requests. and click "Next"
NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like.
From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

If you are using win 8 add these
- Concurrency Stress Test
- DDI compliance checking
Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.
Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.
If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Thanks to JCGriff2 & Usasma.

Sysnative Forums

Driver Reference Table (DRT)

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

Driver Verifier

Using Driver Verifier (Windows Drivers)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/232306-bsod-new-win7-x64-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0-random-every-few-days.html
Relevancy 86.86%

Hi everyone i have been having this issue intermittently I do some heavy gaming with no problems at all Batllefield on Ultra for - hours straight Most times this BSOD happens when i have left a torrent to download or i am simply opening a folder in explorer or browsing a web page I have researched this error many many times and have done several things to see if i can fix it myself they are as follows Checked RAM memtest and swapped sticks etc Upgraded firmware for SSD as i heard Vertex was known for BSODs Used the OS just on my Seagate HDD with the SSD uninstalled removed Replaced RAM with Corsair Vengeance GB had BSOD within - hours Made sure i am only using the two main intel GB SATA ports for SSD and HDD set to AHCI Am only running MSE as an antivirus I am BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0, Bug Check - 0x000000f4 Random eager for help and will take any advice i can from the wealth of knowledge on these boards Kindly see attached my uploaded documents BSOD Random - ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0, Bug Check 0x000000f4 and please don't hesitate to ask for more if they are needed Kindest regards Daco

A:BSOD Random - ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0, Bug Check 0x000000f4

Bluetooth is disabled. Is this deliberate? If so, why? Please re-enable the Bluetooth and update it. Once updated, feel free to disable it again.

Dirty bit is set on the G: drive. There are only 2 ways to fix this:
- run CHKDSK /R /F from and elevated (Run as adminstrator) Command Prompt
- fully format the drive
You can physically remove/disconnect the drive also
I'd suggest running hard drive diagnostics on ALL drives: Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

Triple check to make sure you're not using the Marvell controller.
Ensure that the Marvell Controller drivers are the latest available from the manufacturer.

Western Digital software dates from 2008. Please uninstall it.

100 mHz overclock in one of the memory dumps. Is this deliberate, or is there an auto-overclocking app present on the system (sorta like Turbo mode). If there is, please disable it - they've been known to cause BSOD's

Memory dumps seem to point towards a hard drive problem. I'd strongly suggest that you check all hard drives attached to the system - both internal and external (USB) - using this link: Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs

- Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html
- Info on how to troubleshoot BSOD's (DRAFT): http://www.carrona.org/userbsod.html
- How I do it: http://www.carrona.org/howidoit.html

3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
Code:

jraid.sys Tue Aug 10 05:28:44 2010 (4C611BCC)
mv91xx.sys Fri Aug 27 05:49:22 2010 (4C778A22)
mvxxmm.sys Fri Aug 27 05:49:03 2010 (4C778A0F)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
MpFilter.sys Fri Mar 09 06:05:26 2012 (4F59E3F6)
asmtxhci.sys Wed Feb 23 21:25:47 2011 (4D65C1AB)
HECIx64.sys Tue Oct 19 19:33:43 2010 (4CBE2AD7)
e1c62x64.sys Tue Sep 21 17:34:15 2010 (4C9924D7)
btath_bus.sys Thu Jun 24 02:17:43 2010 (4C22F887)
RTKVHD64.sys Tue Nov 23 05:14:08 2010 (4CEB93F0)
asmthub3.sys Wed Feb 23 21:25:56 2011 (4D65C1B4)
wdcsam64.sys Wed Apr 16 04:39:08 2008 (4805BB2C)
cpuz135_x64.sys Wed Sep 21 04:23:41 2011 (4E799F0D)
nvlddmkm.sys Tue May 15 03:35:36 2012 (4FB20748)
btath_rcp.sys Thu Jun 24 02:17:21 2010 (4C22F871)
btfilter.sys Tue Mar 08 01:15:22 2011 (4D75C97A)
btath_a2dp.sys Mon Feb 14 20:47:47 2011 (4D59DB43)
btath_hcrp.sys Tue Jun 29 05:30:43 2010 (4C29BD43)
btath_flt.sys Thu Jun 24 02:17:38 2010 (4C22F882)
btath_lwflt.sys Mon Sep 13 04:26:54 2010 (4C8DE04E)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=jraid.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mv91xx.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mvxxmm.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MpFilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtxhci.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HECIx64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=e1c62x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_bus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmthub3.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=wdcsam64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cpuz135_x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_rcp.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btfilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_a2dp.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_hcrp.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_flt.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_lwflt.sys

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\061312-6130-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17803.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120330-1504
Debug session time: Wed Jun 13 02:00:08.741 2... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/234769-bsod-random-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0-bug-check-0x000000f4.html
Relevancy 86.86%

I've been using ubuntu on a Live USB to compile some of my C homework I disabled wireless within ubuntu When I restarted into Windows I received an error about a hardware switch being turned off and was unable to use fn f to turn it back on I restarted my pc and went into the live usb again When I went back into windows the wireless was available but my computer BSOD's almost immediately after logging in I am able to boot into SafeMode with networking so Using BSOD on ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 Live USB After Ubuntu Boot I'm not sure if the wireless if the actual issue or a related event at all I have run chkdsk r memcheck and have rolled back and then reinstalled the new build of my graphics driver In BlueScreenView I see ntoskrnl exe and PSHED dll listed as the top two events and other BSOD on Boot ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 After Using Ubuntu Live USB threads said that PSHED dll was graphics related but that did not ultimately solve the issue I've BSOD on Boot ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 After Using Ubuntu Live USB attacked the MiniDump files I have too much ram for a full dump I've also attached the SF Results Thanks for any help that you may be able to offer

A:BSOD on Boot ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 After Using Ubuntu Live USB

Welcome aboard.

Here is your actual problem:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

REGISTRY_ERROR (51)
Something has gone badly wrong with the registry. If a kernel debugger
is available, get a stack trace. It can also indicate that the registry got
an I/O error while trying to read one of its files, so it can be caused by
hardware problems or filesystem corruption.
It may occur due to a failure in a refresh operation, which is used only
in by the security system, and then only when resource limits are encountered.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000001, (reserved)
Arg2: fffff8a000024370, (reserved)
Arg3: 0000000001643000, depends on where Windows bugchecked, may be pointer to hive
Arg4: 0000000000000374, depends on where Windows bugchecked, may be return code of
HvCheckHive if the hive is corrupt.
In such a situation, you first boot into Advanced Boot Options, choose "last known good configuration" and hit enter, see if it boots or not.

In a deeper analysis of your dump, it indicates Kaspersky :

Code:
fffff880`08f4e838 fffff880`0471a7bfUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\klif.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klif.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klif.sys
klif+0x267bf
When we see an Antivirus is there behind the crashes, we suggest to uninstall it and use Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows.

But, as the Registry is already corrupted, uninstalling Kaspersky will not bring it back to normal, it just will protect the system from getting more corrupt.

If both of those options fail, do SFC /SCANNOW : Run in Command Prompt at Boot

If it also failed, do a Clean Install Windows 7

Let us know the results.

EDIT: Uninstall the following programs:
Catalyst Control Center
DAEMON Tools Lite
Defraggler
MSI Afterburner
Free up the startup. (you have 30 programs in startup)

Click on the Start button
Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the “Startup” tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept the restart.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257276-bsod-boot-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0-after-using-ubuntu-live-usb.html
Relevancy 86%

Hi all,

Recently I seem to be getting recurring BSOD with sleep mode (or that's my guess). I've attached the log files. Any help is appreciated

computer name: SEAN-VAIO
windows version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601
windows dir: C:\Windows
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2640M CPU @ 2.80GHz Intel586, level: 6
4 logical processors, active mask: 15
RAM: 8501669888 total
VM: 2147352576, free: 1916964864

A:BSOD during sleep mode ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x8207A)

Welcome aboard.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000009F, {4, 258, fffffa8007338040, fffff80000b9c3d0}

Followup: memory_corruption
---------
As all the dumps indicating the same thing, We may go for some memory test.

At the same time, let us enable driver verifier.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

► Update the following drivers.
Realtek High Definition Audio : Driver Reference Table - RTKVHD64.sys
Bluetooth Audio : Driver Reference Table - btmaud.sys
AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6630M : Driver Reference Table - atikmpag.sys
► Please get rid of these programs. Those are not any good, but problems actually.

Auslogics Boot Soeed. Not needed at all.
McAfee : replace by Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
K Lite Codec packs : Replace by Shark007's FREE Codec solutions - Windows 7 codecs
Quick Time :Replace by Free-Codecs.com | QuickTime Alternative 3.2.2

Let us know how these went.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/251897-bsod-during-sleep-mode-ntoskrnl-exe-nt-0x8207a.html
Relevancy 86%

Every time I close my laptop and put it in sleep mode then I attempt to wake it my laptop gets a BSOD. I don't actually see the blue screen when I open the laptop I have to boot it up again by pressing the power button. All drivers are up to date. I really have no idea what is causing the problem. Attached are my dump files.

A:BSOD in sleep mode ntoskrnl DIRVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Files missing, no system specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/253601-bsod-sleep-mode-ntoskrnl-dirver_power_state_failure.html
Relevancy 84.28%

Hello all I am looking for help in debugging two issues which I have been getting for the past week I have the system Power Management set up to put the system to Sleep but when it goes to sleep I get a BSOD and the system shut downs When I try to shut down the system via Windows the Shut Down screen appears but the loading icon keeps running and the system never actually shuts down The BSOD Bug Check Code is x f and the Caused by Address is ntoskrnl exe bc I do not get these issues on ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0 ends never on for mode and Sleep Shutdown BSOD a Clean Boot so from what I have read I am guessing it is driver related but I am too novice to determine which driver it is I ran Windows Update and updated a bunch of the other equipment drivers but it hasn't helped Note I did install a new ASUS RT-AC U router and a HP Photosmart printer over the holidays but this issue did not appear right away after the install Diagnostics zip file attached Thanks in advance for any help -Rob

A:BSOD on Sleep mode for ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0 and Shutdown never ends

Hi Zarathud.

HP Photosmart 7520 series - Remove it from Startup.

And, Disable USB Selective Suspense too.
USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off

Uninstall MCAfee Security Scan Plus.

Also search in Dell using your service tag .... if there is any Chipset and BIOS update for your model.

Let us know how the computer is running.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8011908a00, fffff80004b2f518, fffffa800bf2c9e0}

Probably caused by : usbccgp.sys

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
A driver is causing an inconsistent power state.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time
Arg2: fffffa8011908a00, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80004b2f518, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800bf2c9e0, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------
DRVPOWERSTATE_SUBCODE: 3

IMAGE_NAME: usbccgp.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 52272385

MODULE_NAME: usbccgp

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff88004e75000 usbccgp

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`04b2f4c8 fffff800`035318d2 : 00000000`0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`11908a00 fffff800`04b2f518 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`04b2f4d0 fffff800`034cc85c : fffff800`04b2f600 fffff800`04b2f600 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x33af0
fffff800`04b2f570 fffff800`034cc6f6 : fffffa80`13e73580 00000000`004264fb 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x6c
fffff800`04b2f5e0 fffff800`034cc5de : 0000009e`0b61c437 fffff800`04b2fc58 00000000`004264fb fffff800`036411e8 : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0xc6
fffff800`04b2fc30 fffff800`034cc3c7 : 00000029`0e0babc2 00000029`004264fb 00000029`0e0bab18 00000000`000000fb : nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x1be
fffff800`04b2fcd0 fffff800`034b98ca : fffff800`0363ce80 fffff800`0364acc0 00000000`00000001 fffff880`00000000 : nt!KiRetireDpcList+0x277
fffff800`04b2fd80 00000000`00000000 : fffff800`04b30000 fffff800`04b2a000 fffff800`04b2fd40 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiIdleLoop+0x5a
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_3_usbscan_IMAGE_usbccgp.sys

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_3_usbscan_IMAGE_usbccgp.sys

---------

0: kd> !irp fffffa800bf2c9e0
Irp is active with 8 stacks 6 is current (= 0xfffffa800bf2cc18)
No Mdl: No System Buffer: Thread 00000000: Irp stack trace.
cmd flg cl Device File Completion-Context
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-00000000

Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000

[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 0000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/318059-bsod-sleep-mode-ntoskrnl-exe-75bc0-shutdown-never-ends.html
Relevancy 84.28%

Last night I went to put my computer to sleep and right after the monitor went to sleep the computer hung for a sec and then BSOD (waking monitor). So I left it off and figured I would look at it in the morning. This morning I wake up and restart and everything seems fine, walk away to make food and my computer went to sleep - BOOM BSOD. When I check event logs it says diver issue for ntoskrnl.exe

I have tried a couple things and looked around but I'm not seeing where the actual fault lies. Thanks in advanced for all help and suggestions

A:BSOD entering sleep mode, points to ntoskrnl.exe driver

Hi Bentobaku.

Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Daemon Tools at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Then free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Then try to enable sleep mode for a few times and observe if it BSODing still or not. Let us know the situation.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/332028-bsod-entering-sleep-mode-points-ntoskrnl-exe-driver.html
Relevancy 84.28%

Windows 7 Pro x64
original installed OS
OEM

hardware is 2.5 years old
original installation of OS

Thanks for your help!!!

A:BSOD error ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 - lots of Chrome browser tabs open

Running the last 3 memory dumps (May and June 2012)

Do you have any idea of what this is (it's from your startups):

Quote:
MEI_Startup c:\script_temp\startup.cmd Public HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

If not, please run several of these free anti-malware scans to see if you're infected (and if your current protection is compromised): Free Online AntiMalware Resources

Your network drivers date from 2009 - please update them.

If the above doesn't solve your BSOD problems, please post back so we can suggest some further diagnostics.

Good luck!

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs

- Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html
- Info on how to troubleshoot BSOD's (DRAFT): http://www.carrona.org/userbsod.html
- How I do it: http://www.carrona.org/howidoit.html

Code:

L8042Kbd.sys Tue Aug 24 13:23:11 2010 (4C73FFFF)
MpFilter.sys Fri Mar 09 06:05:26 2012 (4F59E3F6)
SCDEmu.SYS Mon Apr 12 04:52:25 2010 (4BC2DF49)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
dump_iaStorV.sys Thu Jun 10 20:46:19 2010 (4C11875B)
e1y62x64.sys Fri Jun 12 21:16:42 2009 (4A32FDFA)
iaStorV.sys Thu Jun 10 20:46:19 2010 (4C11875B)
igdkmd64.sys Fri Feb 11 14:16:32 2011 (4D558B10)
psi_mf.sys Wed Sep 01 03:53:14 2010 (4C7E066A)
sbmount.SYS Fri Jun 24 17:48:19 2011 (4E050623)
stcvsm.sys Fri Jun 24 17:45:59 2011 (4E050597)
vpchbus.sys Sat Nov 20 06:35:38 2010 (4CE7B28A)
vpcnfltr.sys Sat Nov 20 06:35:20 2010 (4CE7B278)
vpcusb.sys Sat Nov 20 06:35:31 2010 (4CE7B283)
vpcvmm.sys Sat Nov 20 06:35:48 2010 (4CE7B294)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=L8042Kbd.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MpFilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SCDEmu.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_iaStorV.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=e1y62x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStorV.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=igdkmd64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=psi_mf.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=sbmount.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=stcvsm.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vpchbus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vpcnfltr.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vpcusb.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vpcvmm.sys

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\052512-35178-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Fri May 25 13:11:36.081 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 4 days 1:38:25.829
BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa80061fb840, ffff, 0}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!NtGdiCreateDIBSection+3e4 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41790
PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1a_41790_win32k!NtGdiCreateDIBSection+3e4
Bugcheck code 0000001A
Arguments 00000000`00041790 fffffa80`061fb840 00000000`0000ffff 00000000`00000000
BiosVersion = 080015
BiosReleaseDate = 10/16/2009
SystemManufacturer = powerspec
SystemProductName = B667
MaxSpeed: 2660
CurrentSpeed: 2666
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\053112-30435-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Thu May 31 19:55:52.468 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 6 days 6:41:14.201
BugCheck 109, {a3a039d89f132868, 0, a9c65ba56d70b6e9, 101}
Probably caused by : Un... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/235657-bsod-error-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0-lots-chrome-browser-tabs-open.html
Relevancy 79.12%

This is new to me so please be kind.. Installed a SSD last week; great no problems for four days, then started getting BSOD's on when putting HTPC to sleep. I am able to leave this machine up for several days at a time with no problems. I have attached my info.
I will check back later from a non-HTPC.

BTW: Thanks in advance for helping me out. I would hate to have this HTPC go belly up. The wife would kill me...

A:HTPC BSOD on sleep

I have updated my system information... This information was scetchy on my first post.
This systems only bug is going into BSOD when put to sleep; some type of power fault is indicated on the screen.
I am seriously considering doing away with sleep (s3) on this system. What is odd, is that it actually was working within the first three or four days after installing the SSD.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/242926-htpc-bsod-sleep.html
Relevancy 73.96%

When I put my pc in sleep mode it often crashes: the screen goes normally in sleep mode, but the pc continues to stay awake for several minutes than BSOD & restart or BSOD & shut off.
Thanks to BlueScreenView I found what is seemingly the guilty process, but I don't know what to do now.
Attachment 315989
Thanks
Also, sorry for my bad english.

A:BSOD when goes sleep, ntoskrnl.exe+e96d2/ntoskrnl.exe+81e7a

Your HUAWEI Mobile Connect driver is causing issues here.

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ew_jubusenum.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ew_jubusenum.sys
Probably caused by : ew_jubusenum.sys
If it's a necessary driver then update it but if not then please completely remove it.
I'm not that familiar with such devices but it should be under Network Adapters, right click on the device and click properties, then click on the driver tab and update.

Code:
fffff880`015e0000 fffff880`015fc000 ew_jubusenum T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: ew_jubusenum.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ew_jubusenum.sys
Image name: ew_jubusenum.sys
Timestamp: Mon Aug 20 01:55:56 2012 (50318B1C)
CheckSum: 0001CF99
ImageSize: 0001C000

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/330151-bsod-when-goes-sleep-ntoskrnl-exe-e96d2-ntoskrnl-exe-81e7a.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello I have had two BSODs this week one on Monday and the other one today Thursday Both occured within minutes after Windows had been started resumed from hibernation for the first time that day The same thing happened a few months ago I'm after / first of boot the BSODs 0x00000109 ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 day: beginning to see a pattern Other than these quot morning quot BSODs my laptop is operating quite stable It's being used about hours a day yet I have never had a BSOD other than those after the first start of the day Because of this BSODs after first boot of the day: 0x00000109 / ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 my gut BSODs after first boot of the day: 0x00000109 / ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 feeling is that this is more likely a hardware related BSOD Maybe some part or device is unable to handle the initial temperature rise after cooling down over night Although the laptop is always stored at room temperature Another pattern is that BlueScreenView displays the same values for all three BSODs in these columns Bug Check Code x Parameter a a d Parameter b b e Parameter fffff Parameter Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Minidump files are attached Event viewer shows no unusual events between Windows start and BSOD I'm using a genuine Windows copy always with the newest updates from Microsoft and my drivers and BIOS are up to date too BSODs after first boot of the day: 0x00000109 / ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0 I'm currently running Driver Verifier to see if I can catch a BSOD this way My hardware checks so far RAM memtest found no errors after passes neither did Windows' own Memory Diagnostics Tool I even ran memtest again after letting the laptop cool down to see if the memory would behave differently but still no errors PSU Stated output is V I measured V Seems ok to me HDD Ran various tests HDD scans filesystem checks no errors or bad sectors Any suggestions or interpretations of my minidump files are appreciated

A:BSODs after first boot of the day: 0x00000109 / ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0

Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this:
Click on the Start
Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box
When it opens, go to File, Save
Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember
Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info
Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder
Upload the .zip file here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/252683-bsods-after-first-boot-day-0x00000109-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I already checked the other threads for my specific problem and I couldn't find it although I spent several hours looking for the problem on the interwebz I've been putting my computer to sleep go to bed to fault seems Ntoskrnl be during sometime sleep, BSOD at and when I wake up I often find that the computer has BSOD'd sometime during the night I have never actually seen the BSOD happen From what I have seen of other people's problems with this people typically have a bad hard drive or memory issues This is not the case for me I have already run several hard disk checks with WD's software and I ran memtest overnight neither BSOD sometime during sleep, Ntoskrnl seems to be at fault returned a single error I thought there might be an issue with the computer switching from sleep mode to hibernate so I changed the delay between going to sleep and switching to hibernate to about three days The issue persists At this BSOD sometime during sleep, Ntoskrnl seems to be at fault point I seem to have exhausted the knowledge BSOD sometime during sleep, Ntoskrnl seems to be at fault of the forums so I am attaching my SF diagnostic If you need any more information I would be happy to oblige

A:BSOD sometime during sleep, Ntoskrnl seems to be at fault

It looks like your problem is being caused by your wireless driver:

Code:
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\NETwNs64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NETwNs64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NETwNs64.sys
\Driver\NETwNs64
Please update the driver from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/301385-bsod-sometime-during-sleep-ntoskrnl-seems-fault.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Only happens after waking up from sleep Doesn t happen all the sleep ntoskrnl.exe up BSOD waking from after time but would still like someone s help Thank you SFC Scannow Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Windows system gt SFC SCANNOW Beginning system scan This process will take some time Beginning verification phase of system scan Verification complete Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them Details are included in the CBS Log windir Logs CBS CBS log For example C Windows Logs CBS CBS log Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String CRITICAL OBJECT TERMINATION Bug Check Code x f Parameter Parameter fffffa a fb Parameter fffffa a fe Parameter fffff fd Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe efc File Description NT Kernel amp System BSOD after waking up from sleep ntoskrnl.exe Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe efc Stack Address Stack BSOD after waking up from sleep ntoskrnl.exe Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File BSOD after waking up from sleep ntoskrnl.exe Size Windows Ultimate -bit Build Service Pack win sp gdr - CPU Intel R Core TM i - CPU GHz CPUs GHz Video Card AMD Radeon HD MotherBoard Gigabyte H MA-D V F Power Supply - brand amp wattage OCZ W nbsp

A:BSOD after waking up from sleep ntoskrnl.exe

"Only happens after waking up from sleep"... This usually has something to do with the video card driver. Try re-installing or updating the Radeon driver

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-after-waking-up-from-sleep-ntoskrnl-exe.186375/
Relevancy 66.22%

For the past month I have been randomly getting BSOD when my computer wakes up from sleep My first crash was days after install and now it happens every - days Usually just once and I can never seem to replicate But it happens only when the comp is waking up never when in use I have tried to induce it by sleep wake repeatedly but it happens totally randomly I typically don't leave my computer on for prolonged periods so I can't say it wouldn't do this after being turned on for days but I have yet to have a crash like that My system is overclocked watercooled and had been running stable with Vista x since it was built in Jan I installed Win X Ultimate on July So far I have on Wakeup BSOD Sleep from ntoskrnl tried Reinstalling chipset and updating all USB pheripheral drivers Update video and sound drivers Uninstalling all windows updates Removed one and disabled crossfire Full repair of windows not clean install Overnight memtest passes Prime multithread hours with no failures Last Night I tried Updating chipset again bios and raid firmware Disconnecting my UPS from the USB port I am at a loss for what is causing this I've seen a few threads around with ntoskrnl issues but none that happen only on wake up Tonight I plan to do some PSU testing Does anyone have any ideas about this mini dump file is attached Here is what I have taken from the event viewer for the most recent crash lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win ntoskrnl BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep events event quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power quot Guid quot C B A- - C -AC E- C D B quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode ntoskrnl BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Desktop lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckCode quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt xfffffa c lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt xfffffa c lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot SleepInProgress quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot PowerButtonTimestamp quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

A:ntoskrnl BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep

You could try replacing your ntoskrnl with mine from here But mine is a newer version ntoskrnl Driver power state failure

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/24408-ntoskrnl-bsod-wakeup-sleep.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Hi since a week my laptop cant wake from sleep mode I got a BSOD each time I looked a bit into after ntoskrnl.exe waking from BSOD sleep, solutions for other people but didnt find anything that solved my probleme The sfc scannow didnt reveale any probleme neithere did malwarbites anti-malware I also completely re installed windows but the issue remains Also my computer now takes ages to start compared to before I really hope someone can help me out and if you do thanks in advance Feel free to ask for information I dont really now what is relevant to give you Here are a few minidump BSOD after waking from sleep, ntoskrnl.exe files I BSOD after waking from sleep, ntoskrnl.exe opened with who crashed On Wed GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x DCA Bugcheck code x F x xFFFFE EFD xFFFFD xFFFFE C EE Error DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE file path C WINDOWS system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state BSOD after waking from sleep, ntoskrnl.exe This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Wed GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x DCA Bugcheck code x F x xFFFFE FCD F xFFFFD xFFFFE B E Error DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE file path C WINDOWS system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time NB here I tried to install intel rapid storage technology didnt go well So I removed it On Tue GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module iastora sys iaStorA x D Bugcheck code x F x xFFFFE F xFFFFF EF B xFFFFE B Error DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE file path C WINDOWS system drivers iastora sys product Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver company Intel Corporation description Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver - x Bug check description This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver iastora sys Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver - x Intel Corporation Google query Intel Corporation DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE On Mon GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x DCA Bugcheck code x F x xFFFFE FA xFFFFD xFFFFE E Error DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE file path C WINDOWS system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time

A:BSOD after waking from sleep, ntoskrnl.exe

Please upload your Dumpfiles with this tutorial Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

So the BSOD specialist can help you.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/42936-bsod-after-waking-sleep-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I have a Toshiba A that I upgraded from Vista -bit system to Windows -bit over a year ago I've had a few BSOD's here amp there but nothing all the time til recently Everything works fine except when the computer tries to go to sleep It will sit there for minutes until it times out and then the BSOD will appear and it 64-Bit ntoskrnl.exe 7 to when Windows sleep trying BSOD will shut down I have formatted my hard drive and reinstalled vista on my computer several times and then upgraded to windows each time adding all the components one at a time trying to narrow down which one is screwing everything up When I first install vista and upgrade to Windows 7 64-Bit ntoskrnl.exe BSOD when trying to sleep windows the Windows 7 64-Bit ntoskrnl.exe BSOD when trying to sleep sleep function works fine but after I install all my software it glitches I have tried installing the software and updates one at a time to figure out what it wrong but it seems that it happens at different times each time so I have been unable to figure out what is the problem I have attached my dump files Help is much needed and appreciated

A:Windows 7 64-Bit ntoskrnl.exe BSOD when trying to sleep

Welcome your problem seems to be an hp printer driver
usbscan.sys
First make a full anti virus scan
Download and make a full scan with malwarebytes.
Sometimes virus take names of drivers in an attempt to stay hidden
If negative,
Go to the hp site and update driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/249309-windows-7-64-bit-ntoskrnl-exe-bsod-when-trying-sleep.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I re installed my laptop a few weeks ago and installed all the HP Envy drivers recommended, when this problem started appearing. So I'm assuming it's driver related but I have no idea which.

I never get BSODs during normal use, but when I leave the laptop unattended and it goes into sleep mode, it might or might not BSOD with "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" or "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". It happens only like 20% of the time, seemingly at random.

Thanks in advance!

A:Random BSOD when laptop tries to sleep (ntoskrnl.exe)

Welcome to SevenForums.

Kaspersky antivirus is causing BSOD-s for you. Please uninstall it and use Microsoft Security Essentials at least to test.

Code:
STOP 0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Usual causes: Device driver
BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 8, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klim6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klim6.sys
Probably caused by : klim6.sys ( klim6+28f0 )
fffff800`00b9b768 fffff880`04bb411dUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\kneps.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for kneps.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for kneps.sys
kneps+0x311d
Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab products
Recommended antivirus program for Windows 7 based on stability compared to others:-
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
Microsoft Security Essentials Download | Free Spyware Protection
Malwarebytes - The Free version
Good and Free system security combination.
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.

Update your graphic card drivers to their latest. Click on the Start ► Control Panel ► Programs ► Uninstall a program ► Uninstall everything related to; ATI. Reboot the computer if you are prompted.

Download and install drivers from the link below: (Choose custom install and avoid CCC - Catalyst control center) during installation.Download AMD Catalyst Drivers 12.10 Vista 64 - FileHippo.com

Update Intel Graphics Drivers:Source: Driver Reference TableUpdate Applian Network Service/Applian Technologies APPLIAND helper driversSource: Driver Reference TableUpdate Intel? Wireless WiFi Link Adapter drivers:Source: Driver Reference TableCheck if enabling or disabling USB selective suspense helps:USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:
Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:Disk Check
Free up the start-up, nothing except the antivirus is usually needed.Startup Programs - Change
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Let us know the results.
Good luck

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/264820-random-bsod-when-laptop-tries-sleep-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello,

As far as I can tell, this BSOD only occurs about 5-10 minutes after I wake the comp from sleep.

Started to happen after I upgraded the graphics card.

Things I have tried:
- uninstall old graphics drivers and install new
- registry cleanup with CCleaner

Any help would be appreciated.

A:BSOD after wake from sleep, DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, ntoskrnl.exe

Hello volteic, Welcome to SF

Had a look at your dumps and they look pretty concise, both dumps are related to usb problems
Both dumps are 0x9f errors driver power state failure BSOD Index and are blaming aicharger.sys driver which is an Asus charger driver Driver Reference Table - AiCharger.sys try updating it or for testing remove it

Also have a look at this USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off

Any problems post back and if you suffer more dumps please upload the new dump files

Hope this helps
Paul

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284421-bsod-after-wake-sleep-driver_power_state_failure-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi all,

I've been getting BSODs now and then for quite a while now since building my PC, when it wakes up from sleep.

I've decided to do a clean reinstall of Windows 7 Professional 64bit last week to see if that helped, but alas its back

My drivers are all up to date, and my RAM sticks are fine, along with my HDD after doing tests. Its just almost frustrating when I leave my PC to sleep, and it decides to BSOD or even just restart on wake.

I've attached the dumps, and thanks in advance guys!

A:BSOD On Wake up from Sleep - Ntfs.sys and ntoskrnl.exe

Quote: Originally Posted by MuadhC

and my RAM sticks are fine,

We need to know, because there is enough reason to suspect the RAM.

Code:
BugCheck A, {ffffe8000aea6fc3, 2, 1, fffff800034955d9}

---------
Test your RAM modules for possible errors. How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

If it does not show any error, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers. Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/352992-bsod-wake-up-sleep-ntfs-sys-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi,
I need help. My Lenovo U310 is crushing with BSOD every time I wake him up from sleep.
Here are reports from my laptop.

Thanks for any help.
Kaper

A:BSOD W8 when wake up from sleep ntoskrnl.exe (nt+5a440)

Update Intel storage driver to newest, from Intel.com:

Code:
iaStorA iaStorA.sys Mon Jul 09 16:42:33 2012 (4FFB4239)

This should be updated from Lenovo, but good luck finding it lol:

Code:
LhdX64 LhdX64.sys Mon Jan 11 10:06:58 2010 (4B4B3E92)

Contact customer service if you must.

If you still need guidance after those things, that guidance is to uninstall AVG. Set Windows Firewall + Windows Defender to Automatic.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/40115-bsod-w8-when-wake-up-sleep-ntoskrnl-exe-nt-5a440.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello, Newbie here!

For the past few weeks I've been coming home to find my laptop has shut itself down. When I reboot it tells me it recovered from a blue screen.

I have not witnessed the blue screen while working--I only find it has shut down when I've been away. Fan seems to run a lot, but this might be normal. 3 year old HP Pavilion dm4 laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

Attached is my error file from DM Log Collector.

Any help would be appreciated!

Wendy

A:Frequent BSOD (mostly during sleep) ntoskrnl.exe+f2124

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {fffffa80413d5178, 2, 1, fffff80002cd0fe5}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for npf.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for npf.sys
Probably caused by : npf.sys ( npf+2bb2 )

---------

1: kd> lmvm npf
start end module name
fffff880`05904000 fffff880`05910000 npf T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: npf.sys
Image path: \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\npf.sys
Image name: npf.sys
Timestamp: Sat Jun 26 02:20:58 2010 (4C24DE72)
CheckSum: 00011844
ImageSize: 0000C000
The problem is common on systems using a NetGear router with outdated firmware.

See this thread for the solution:
Computer Crashed when I wasn't around it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/360529-frequent-bsod-mostly-during-sleep-ntoskrnl-exe-f2124.html
Relevancy 65.36%

As the title states I've been getting frequent bluescreens while on youtube and gaming "ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0" on bluescreens while youtube and Frequent gaming I've just upgraded my computer and the bsods started to come after that The bluescreens that came from the use of youtube were caused by the f c adress in the ntoskrnl exe driver While gaming the bluescreens were caused by the ntoskrnl exe cc driver I would really need help as I'm getting sick of Frequent bluescreens while on youtube and gaming "ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0" these bluescreens The number of bluescreens I've had while gaming and on youtube is Please help me if you can -Tuukka Is Windows - x -bit or x x - the original installed OS on the system Yes - an OEM or full retail version OEM - OEM came pre-installed on system - Full Retail you purchased it from retailer - What is the age of system hardware Brand new except for the HDD - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS I haven't had to re-install the OS PS The PS Perform file is maybe in finnish so ask if you need for translation

A:Frequent bluescreens while on youtube and gaming "ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0"

Bumping, still need help...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/229703-frequent-bluescreens-while-youtube-gaming-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I just built this computer a couple months ago and have been having random bluescreens Sometimes it's when I'm just browsing the internet the usb bus will stop responding for a couple seconds then the computer will freeze After about minutes sleep, from Address:ntoskrnl.exe Restoring +e58c2 BSOD it will return a blue screen The other more repeatable case is when I restore from sleep about of the time it will bluescreen This seems to be after it has had a chance to sit for a BSOD Restoring from sleep, Address:ntoskrnl.exe +e58c2 couple hours If I try to brute force a bunch of sleep restores it doesn't do it I have ran mem test chk disk uninstall patch kb per this post turned on driver verifier per this post When I turned that on it seemed to freeze more often but did not bluescreen no matter how long I waited I've updated my bios my video card drivers my usb drivers all to no avail I've searched the forums diligently here and haven't been BSOD Restoring from sleep, Address:ntoskrnl.exe +e58c2 able to find much conclusive about this error beyond it could be a hardware error and some people resolve BSOD Restoring from sleep, Address:ntoskrnl.exe +e58c2 it by reformatting I have reformatted albeit I installed the same drivers and the problem persists I have attached of my dumps you'll notice that of them have other errors hidusb sys and mrxsmb sys I am assuming these are coincidental as the ntoskrnl exe is common among all of them I would very much appreciate it if someone would take a moment to examine these and shed some light onto my issue While I've mentioned my troubleshooting steps above I am more than willing to repeat any of these steps in an effort to debug this issue Thank you Dave

A:BSOD Restoring from sleep, Address:ntoskrnl.exe +e58c2

Hello davet111.

The BSOD is caused by the Logitech USB Video Class Driver (WebCam).

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800d4664a0, fffff80000b9c3d8, fffffa80159569b0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lvuvc64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvuvc64.sys
Probably caused by : lvuvc64.sys

---------

Code:
[ 16, 0] 0 0 fffffa800d4664a0 00000000 fffff88006285fd4-fffffa800cfa9580
\Driver\usbccgp ks!CKsDevice::CompleteDevicePowerIrp
Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000002
>[ 16, 2] 0 1 fffffa80120ca990 00000000 00000000-00000000 pending
\Driver\LVUVC64
Args: 00041100 00000001 00000001 00000002
[ 16, 2] 0 e1 fffffa801420d060 00000000 00000000-00000000 pending
\Driver\ksthunk
Args: 00041100 00000001 00000001 00000002
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-fffffa80152c9930

The driver seems to be a bit old.

Code:
fffff880`0ee19000 fffff880`0f2a2300 lvuvc64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: lvuvc64.sys
Image path: lvuvc64.sys
Image name: lvuvc64.sys
Timestamp: Sat Sep 22 00:33:12 2012 (505CB9F0)
CheckSum: 0048F35A
ImageSize: 00489300
Try to search for updates from Logitech Support - Downloads, Manuals, FAQs & More . If no updates are found, disable the device. Enable it when it needs.

And, Disable USB Selective Suspend too.
USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/298027-bsod-restoring-sleep-address-ntoskrnl-exe-e58c2.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi new member here I thought this sleep ntoskrnl.exe+142940 Possibly - 0x00000119 to BSOD related looks like the place to try and get over a annoying problem Every or days intermittently I am getting a BSOD it usually happens when my PC wakes up from sleep but I can't repeat it I have tried manually sleeping my PC then waking it then sleeping and waking etc but it just happens so intermittently I followed the sticky here to generate my report 0x00000119 ntoskrnl.exe+142940 BSOD - Possibly related to sleep I have been using bluescreenview to try and pinpoint the problem and the error module seems always to be ntoskrnl exe At this point I feel like if the error happened within a couple of minutes rather than a couple of days it would be far easier to get to the bottom of but I just want my PC to be stable You will probably see I am overclocking my CPU from my report and I understand for troubleshooting purposes I need to turn this off Other things I have tried include running memtest for hours no errors and running driver verifier Driver verifier caused BSOD on my Samsung SSD driver I think SamsungRapidSvc I think before the pc even booted and just stuck there so I couldn't get to the memory dump to attach here I have updated on windows update and also made sure I have the latest Samsung magician SSD firmware etc I own a EVO I am not sure if I am facing multiple problems here before when I have had sleep issues it has usually pointed to the GPU but ntoskrnl suggests something else as does running driver verifier Any help is much appreciated Thanks in advance Dodge BEAST- zip

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/59863-0x00000119-ntoskrnl-exe-142940-bsod-possibly-related-sleep.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi I built this custom htpc a few months ago and have experienced regular crashes reboots The system is based on an MSI Z -GD mobo with i - S processor in ntoskrnl.exe on Crash/reboots HTPC: symptoms custom ntkrnlmp.exe a fanless Streacom case designed for the purpose with extensive heatsinking To ensure temperatures are not excessive I have kept the processor within the Streacom recommendations nothing is overclocked and it uses only Intel's integrated graphics with no other video card All components are new The only quot unusual quot item has been an Asus Xonar STX sound PCI-e card The system is used for TV windows media center as a Plex server and a Foobar server - not much else By way of troubleshooting after the first few Crash/reboots on custom HTPC: ntoskrnl.exe ntkrnlmp.exe symptoms weeks I did a clean reinstall to remove any issues I might have caused as I iterated my way to the optimum setup but this made no difference I also replaced the PSU with no effect I have run memtest on the memory - this produced errors in the new quot hammer test quot but G-Skill apparently discount this test and when I run memtest which does not include such a test it shows no errors Temperatures are ok - typically - degrees C with occasional and up to only when doing extreme tasks like Memtest and the crashes do not seem to happen when anything intensive is going on I have been blaming the issue on the Asus Xonar STX sound card as google suggests some people find this causes BSOD issues and the Asus drivers are considered buggy and I had been using the alternative UNI drivers I have therefore recently now removed the card and installed the mobo's built in realtek sound However I have already had one reboot These reboots can be while watching TV using Windows Media Center or when updating a library in Plex or simply when putting Flash video to full screen in Chrome browser Rather than attempt another clean rebuild with no more likelihood that I will eliminate the problem this time than last time I would appreciate any help you folks can give me in tracking down the problem so I can fix it I have now switched minidump reporting one but the last reboot had already resulted in a MEMORY DMP file and one minidump file so I am attaching the requested zip file Thanks

A:Crash/reboots on custom HTPC: ntoskrnl.exe ntkrnlmp.exe symptoms

Some modules are unloaded there, which resisting the crash dump recording mechanism to record the complete data there.

Code:
fffff880`0330e098 fffff880`058a5b8e <Unloaded_spsys.sys>+0x3cb8e
fffff880`0330e0d8 fffff880`058a41f4 <Unloaded_spsys.sys>+0x3b1f4
fffff880`0330e0f0 fffff880`0586c720 <Unloaded_spsys.sys>+0x3720
fffff880`0330e0f8 fffff880`0587b510 <Unloaded_spsys.sys>+0x12510
fffff880`0330e100 fffff880`0587b510 <Unloaded_spsys.sys>+0x12510
fffff880`0330e108 fffff880`058a4270 <Unloaded_spsys.sys>+0x3b270
So crash dump analysis is also not being helpful.

Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Then let us see the zip for the next BSOD, that may contain some information. To replicate a BSOD in your situation, put the computer in hibernate/sleep and wake it up.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/372834-crash-reboots-custom-htpc-ntoskrnl-exe-ntkrnlmp-exe-symptoms.html
Relevancy 62.78%

While streaming to my Roku plex app my HTPC will go to sleep (flashing light on power button). I can wake it right back up via WOL but that's annoying. The media is stored on the same machine via three hard drives using drivepool. So the HTPC is not connecting to a NAS, all media is on the same machine. Is there a Windows 8.1 or plex setting i need to look at to keep the computer from going into sleep while a client is streaming? Thanks

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/58258-windows-8-1-htpc-goes-sleep-while-plex-streaming.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I get a BSOD when waking from sleep mode. When this happens, I cannot do anything with my computer. It will not restart, I cannot shut down, power off. Nothing. None of my keyboard buttons work at all. So I stare at the BSOD for the hour or two that it takes my battery to die, so I can finally restart. Very frustrating. Thanks in advance.
Attachment 352485

A:Sleep Mode BSOD

Welcome.

Uninstall AVG as a test. It seems to be causing some problems.

Code:
fffff880`02ffa760 fffffa80`083f9000
fffff880`02ffa768 fffff880`06eff2eaUnable to load image \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\drivers\AVGIDSDriver.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AVGIDSDriver.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AVGIDSDriver.sys
AVGIDSDriver+0xc2ea
Microsoft Security Essentials is recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other internet security software. Malwarebytes is a great combo to MSE. They are free and lightweight.

Also uninstall your existing Antivirus software before you install MSE.

Warning
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Clean bootTroubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Reduce items at start-up. No software except anti-virus is required plus doing this improves the time for logging into windows:How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Make scans with the following:

Kaspersky TDSSKillerAnti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
ESET online scanner: Free Online Virus Scanner | ESET
Temp Monitoring

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWMonitor.

Speccy - System Information - Free Download
HWMonitor CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

Upload a screen shot with either of the tools: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/363991-sleep-mode-bsod.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi I only get the BSOD blue screen when waking from sleep mode only and its always the same message. Just bought this laptop a month ago. The message is Driver IRQL not less or equal athw8x.sys
So I already uninstalled my wireless driver which was out of date and updated it to latest manufacture version, but I still keep getting this same message when waking from sleep.

A:Bsod only from sleep mode please help!

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Replacing the wireless driver was a good first step - the reports are needed to help figure out what the next step should be.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/23583-bsod-only-sleep-mode-please-help.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Ive been having a blue screen of death after reawakening my computer from sleep mode. It does not always happen but it happened 3 times already.

I'm using windows 7 professional 64 bit full retail version

Here are the logs

A:BSOD after sleep mode

Is your SSD firmware up to date?
Have you tried power cycling the SSD to reset the hardware/software connection to the BIOS and clear corruption?

Try doing a power cycle of the SSD. The following steps should be carried out and take ~1 hour to complete.Power off the system.
Remove all power supplies (ac adapter then battery for laptop, ac adapter for desktop)
Hold down the power button for 30 seconds to close the circuit and drain all components of power.
Reconnect all power supplies (battery then ac adapter for laptop, ac adapter for desktop)
Turn on the system and enter the BIOS (see your manual for the steps to enter the BIOS)
Let the computer remain in the BIOS for 20 minutes.
Follow steps 1-3 and physically remove the SSD from the system by disconnecting the cables for a desktop or disconnecting the drive from the junction for a laptop.
Leave the drive disconnected for 30 seconds to let all power drain from it.
Replace the drive connection(s) and then do steps 4-8 again.
Repeat steps 1-4.
Start your computer normally and run Windows.

The above steps were a result of: Why did my SSD "disappear" from my system? - Crucial Community

While that may not be your drive, a power cycle should be the same on all SSD drives. See how the system responds after the SSD power cycle.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/236250-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi

I have installed a clean copy of Windows 8 x64 Pro today and I have found that each time the PC goes into sleep mode it will cause a BSOD when awakened and thus restart the machine.

I have included a copy of the dump files ceated by the tool SF_Diagnostic_Tool in the hope that will help.

Thanks for any advice.

A:BSOD when the PC has been in sleep mode

Welcome
Lets try a bit of a test. Go into safe mode and see if the problem still happens.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/10554-bsod-when-pc-has-been-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi, my computer crashes every time I try to put it in sleep mode or if i leave it unattended for a while. Been happening for about a week. Assistance greatly appreciated!

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? original installed
- an OEM or full retail version? oem
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? 8 months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 8 months, no re-install

A:BSOD Sleep Mode

The cause of the crash
stflt.sys
Is listed as a malware component.

Boot safe mode with networking
and install update and run a full scan with mbam
Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computer

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/178515-bsod-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi Guys,

I've been searching the web for answers for a while now and I cant seem to make sense of whats happening with my computer. Randomly, when i wake it up from sleep mode, i get the login screen and then the dreaded BSOD

I bought it from a store a mths a go with windows 7 installed. I've barely installed or added anything else to it in that time.

Thanks for your help in advance guys

Quote: Originally Posted by MissBidgy

Hi Guys,

I've been searching the web for answers for a while now and I cant seem to make sense of whats happening with my computer. Randomly, when i wake it up from sleep mode, i get the login screen and then the dreaded BSOD

I bought it from a store a mths a go with windows 7 installed. I've barely installed or added anything else to it in that time.

Thanks for your help in advance guys

Hi MissBidgy welcome to SF

Please follow these steps in this order,

Update your ZTE Incorporated USB Modem/Serial Device Driver.

Uninstall kaspersky from your system using kasremover

Download and install MSE

Enable windows firewall.

------------
Finish with the above step and post back with any results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/180106-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

My computer crashes when I go into sleep mode This has mode sleep BSOD when in been happening for about weeks Can anyone help me fix this issue I can attach my dump files to this post for some reason but I ran who crashed and it said the following On Mon AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x A Bugcheck code x F x xFFFFFA EE D xFFFFF xFFFFFA FA Error DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state This BSOD when in sleep mode appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time BSOD when in sleep mode On Mon AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntkrnlmp exe nt KeBugCheckEx x Bugcheck code x F x xFFFFFA EE D xFFFFF xFFFFFA FA Error DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE Bug check description This bug check indicates that the driver BSOD when in sleep mode is in an inconsistent or invalid power state This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time

A:BSOD when in sleep mode

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/31432-bsod-when-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello,

I get BSOD every time computer resumes from sleep.

I think it's when I move the mouse or type something it crashes...

Thank you

Welcome to 7F. I'll see if I can help you with your issues.

Please fill out your System Specs.

Information
At 7F we rely heavily on knowing what hardware you have in your system, by filling out your system specs in the manner outlined below your specs will follow you round in every single post so we can see your hardware configuration at the click of a button without having to trawl through threads to find them.

Follow System Info - See Your System Specs to fill in your System Specs with as much info as possible. We're looking for something like the example below.

YAMAHA STEINBERG USB DRIVER
Your Yamaha Steinberg USB driver is causing issues. It looks old and could do with updating, check for an updated version here.
Code:
fffff880`0bc3da48 fffff880`04282000Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ysusb64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ysusb64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ysusb64.sys
ysusb64

3: kd> lmvm ysusb64
start end module name
fffff880`04282000 fffff880`0429f000 ysusb64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: ysusb64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ysusb64.sys
Image name: ysusb64.sys
Timestamp: Thu Sep 27 03:38:24 2012 (5063BC20)
CheckSum: 00024FFE
ImageSize: 0001D000
 ATI DRIVER
Your ATI driver is being flagged. It's also very old and needs updating. Download the latest driver for your card from here and save it to your desktop. Download DDU and follow Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use to remove all traces of your current driver. Reboot and install the downloaded driver.
Code:
fffff880`0afec848 fffff880`04c5b6e1Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
atikmdag+0x206e1

1: kd> lmvm atikmdag
start end module name
fffff880`04c3b000 fffff880`05656000 atikmdag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Mon Jun 11 17:59:31 2012 (4FD623F3)
CheckSum: 009CE2BA
ImageSize: 00A1B000

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368873-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Good afternoon, I keep getting BSOD usually when the computer is in sleep mode, although it has happened when not in sleep mode usually after rebooting from a BSOD.

I think I've done the crash dump thing correctly please see attached file.

Any help on sorting this would be greatly appreciated.

A:BSOD when put in to sleep mode

McAfee is a frequent cause of BSOD's. Please remove it using its removal tool from here: Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase

We recommended Microsoft Security Essentials from a strict BSOD perspective. Is most compatible & provides most stability compared to other antivirus app/Internet Security Software. Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free
Good and Free system security combination

Warning

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284094-bsod-when-put-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

After bringing my laptop out of sleep mode I got the horrible BSOD with stop error 0x1000007e (0xc0000005, 0x9b945667, 0x88d67c28, 0x88d67924). I couldn't read the exact message because the screen didn't show up long enough. I've got a small dump file for reading if anyone wants it.

I had my iPod plugged in and this problem has happened before with anything plugged in via USB, but it sometimes happens without anything being plugged in.

I'm running Vista Home Prem w/2GB RAM.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-after-sleep-mode.753036/
Relevancy 60.63%

Every few days getting BSOD when pc is unattended for a while. I have added mini-dump files

A:BSOD in sleep mode

Welcome to the forum.

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable!:-

AODDriver2.sys Tue Feb 11 17:06:52 2014 (52FA044C)
AMD Overdrive; also in EasyTune6 for Gigabyte motherboard [br] Known BSOD issues in Win7[br][br]Part of AMD Fuel[br][br]Location: C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\amd64\AODDriver2.sys
Driver Reference Table - AODDriver2.sys

RTKVHD64.sys Tue Oct 18 17:48:20 2011 (4E9D6784)
Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver
Driver Reference Table - RTKVHD64.sys

L1C62x64.sys Thu Jul 19 08:55:34 2012 (50077726)
Atheros NIC driver
Driver Reference Table - L1C62x64.sys

Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling which allows you to remove leftover registry:-Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems
To perform a clean install of a driver, follow this tutorial:How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper
Avast could cause BSOD's. Please remove them for testing purpose.

Recommended antivirus software for Windows 7 based on stability compared to others:- Microsoft Security Essentials Download | Free Spyware Protection
Malwarebytes - The Free version
Good & Free System Security

Warning

Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:How to Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker
Reduce items at start-up:How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Perform a clean boot: How to Troubleshoot a Problem by Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7 or Vista
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:How to Run Disk Check in Windows 7
Post a screenshot of your Hard Drive(s) using Crystal Disk Info software:CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World
Run a Hard Drive test:How to Use SeaTools for DOS and Windows Disk Check Utility
Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Code:
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Debug session time: Wed Jun 25 16:04:34.520 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:08:03.800
BugCheck A, {fffff8a0002cbd08, 2, 0, fffff800032be25b}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+a0 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Debug session time: Sat Jun 21 17:35:24.610 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:57:51.295
BugCheck A, {fffff8a0001ee678, 2, 0, fffff8000328725b}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+a0 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335783-bsod-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Dear all Please help me out I have a new Lenovo Z - laptop The first thing I did after I bought it is put in a SSD and installed Windows on it This was originally a Windows machine running a RPM standard hard drive Sleep BSOD after mode. After everything was done I started getting BSOD's every time after the computer wakes up from Sleep mode This has been exceedingly frustrating The SSD is one I took out from another computer BSOD after Sleep mode. of mine The drive worked perfect on the other computer so I'm pretty certain it's not the problem I wiped it clean with the Seagate Seatools HD management program first From my Googling research I have also run quot BSOD after Sleep mode. verifier quot and made sure it's not a particular driver crashing my computer I followed instructions on how to post BSOD threads and have attached the zip file that the quot dm log collector quot generated Any help is much appreciated Thank you and have a good day Computer type Laptop Computer Manufacturer Model Number Lenovo Z - OSWindows Professional x CPUi - U Memory GB PC - DDR L SDRAM MHz Graphics Card s Intel HD Graphics Hard DrivesSeagate SSD GB SATA Gb s -Inch Solid State Drive ST HM AntivirusMicrosoft Security Essentials BrowserFirefox

A:BSOD after Sleep mode.

Hello D10 and welcome to the sevens forum, please follow these instruction and someone from the BSOD will help you.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/372181-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

In the last few days my computer has started consistently (~50%) blue screening after I've put it to sleep. Upon waking it up it informs me about how it wasn't able to shut down correctly, and once I get to the desktop, about the BSOD that occurred. I'd be grateful if you could assist me in finding out and eliminating the cause.

A:BSOD during sleep mode

Quote: Originally Posted by Mercer

In the last few days my computer has started consistently (~50%) blue screening after I've put it to sleep. Upon waking it up it informs me about how it wasn't able to shut down correctly, and once I get to the desktop, about the BSOD that occurred. I'd be grateful if you could assist me in finding out and eliminating the cause.

Hi
Simple issue as i see it.
MijXfilt.sys = MotioninJoy simulate Xbox 360 controller (virtual Xinput device).
Uninstalling would most likely fix your issue, sadly i see this BSOD often.
Do you actually use it?

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.16384 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Skyler\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.646\080813-32682-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.18113.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e5b000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0309e670
Debug session time: Wed Aug 7 17:28:32.822 2013 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 5:37:53.024
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {fffff88008be7638, 2, 8, fffff88008be7638}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MijXfilt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MijXfilt.sys
Probably caused by : MijXfilt.sys ( MijXfilt+1b638 )

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff88008be7638, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000008, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff88008be7638, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80003108100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800031081c0
fffff88008be7638 Nonpaged pool

FAULTING_IP:
MijXfilt+1b638
fffff880`08be7638 48895c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rbx

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1

TAG_NOT_DEFINED_c000000f: FFFFF88002F94FB0

TRAP_FRAME: fffff88002f94b00 -- (.trap 0xfffff88002f94b00)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000057ff94e9738
rdx=0000057ff4c2ffd8 rsi=00... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/300471-bsod-during-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I have a peculiar problem with more than one computer The issue is in regards to Dell Latitude E laptops Whenever you try and put them into sleep mode they hang and ultimately BSOD when into mode sleep going crash I pulled the dump files and BSOD when going into sleep mode viewed them myself but I am fairly new to analyzing dump files I believe I have narrowed the issue down to the video card driver and made sure everything was up to date however the issue persists I have played with multiple different settings and it crashes when going into sleep mode about of the time The issue does not seem to affect a new computer out of the box I assume it is a piece of software that we installed after the fact but I uninstalled everything that we installed and the issue remains The files I attached to the post is from a PC that still has AutoCAD software installed however but it still happens on laptops without AutoCAD Specs OS Windows SP tried both x and x x image was built off the laptop out of the box that came with Win x pre-installed x image was built off a previous E image CPU Intel i CPU GPU AMD Radion HD m amp Intel HD Graphics Make and Model Dell Latitude E I appreciate any help with this as I am ripping my hair out trying to solve this If anymore info is needed please let me know

Relevancy 60.63%

Hello. Every since few days ago, my computer has been BSODing when it goes into sleep mode every single time and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what's causing this problem. I've attached the minidumps for the last few days:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/04h1ctuis4q3ysy/minidumps.rar

This is on a Windows 64-bit.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/getting-bsod-when-going-into-sleep-mode.1084779/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello,

I searched and found some other threads on this, but never saw a solution. When my Windows 7 Professional 64bit PC goes into sleep mode it will not come out. If I leave it long enough it appears to turn off. Upon restart it says it recovered from a BSOD. I have attached a picture of the mini dump for help deciphering whats wrong.

A:BSOD when PC goes into sleep mode

Take a look at this:

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...-hiberate.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/78398-bsod-when-pc-goes-into-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

My computer is 3 years old and I've never had a BSOD. But I've had 3 or 4 in the past week, always while the computer is in sleep mode or otherwise unattended at time of crash.

DM Log Collector files are attached.
Additional information from the event logger is:

two instances with identical text:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 000000000011C60E
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000008
BCP4: 000000000011C60E

single instance:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF88001EF2EA3
BCP3: FFFFF8800DE3B668
BCP4: FFFFF8800DE3AEC0

A:BSOD while in sleep mode

Welcome to the forum Uplands666,

It seems that the BSOD's were caused due to Kaspersky.

This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, memory referenced
Arg4: 0000000000000000, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
Kaspersky Lab Intermediate Network Driver

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 8, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klim6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klim6.sys
Probably caused by : vwififlt.sys ( vwififlt!FilterCancelSendNetBufferLists+53 )

---------
As a test, please uninstall it. Use Microsoft Security Essentials instead.

Microsoft Security Essentials is recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability
compared to other antivirus or internet security software. It is free and lightweight:-Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
Malwarebytes: Removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computer

Warning

Check for updates on these drivers:

chdrvr02.sys Sun Nov 23 11:35:52 2008 (4928EBB8)
CH Products joysticks (and other flight-sim related controllers)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=chdrvr02.sys

chdrvr03.sys Sun Nov 23 11:36:00 2008 (4928EBC0)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=chdrvr03.sys

chdrvr01.sys Tue Jan 13 10:14:46 2009 (496C1536)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=chdrvr01.sys

nusb3hub.sys Thu Feb 10 11:52:32 2011 (4D537D20)
NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver (previous BSOD issues with 2010 and earlier versions)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nusb3hub.sys

nusb3xhc.sys Thu Feb 10 11:52:33 2011 (4D537D21)
NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver (previous BSOD issues with 2010 and earlier versions)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nusb3xhc.sys

Sometimes drivers remain, not completely uninstalled. Follow this tutorial for complete removal of drivers of the particular program: How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver SweeperDrivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode whi... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337985-bsod-while-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

All,

I need some help here please.

My PC is the network for all the IT equipment in the house, so always on. (there are 3 physical HDD's installed) C: is windows and all system & software D: is all user created files G: iS a copy of D:

I have screen going off after 15 mins and HDD power down after 1 hour.
Most days when use the PC and click on it after sleep mode I get the BSOD.

I have done the following already

1. Run memtest - NO errors
2. Run cmd SCANNOW
3. Have updated all drivers using Uniblue drive scanner 2013 and Drivermax

I can send copies of the error logs if that helps. From analysing blue screen errors, the main errors are reported as :-

a. ntoskrnl.exe
b. ntfs.sys
c. fltmge.sys

error types are:
a. page fault in non paged area
b. system service exception
c. ntfs file system

Your help would be greatly appreciated
thanks
Graeme.

Before we begin please post back the following information:

Windows Updates and Activation

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284490-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

My Win 7 professional x64 on a lenovo T500 sometimes restarts during sleep mode and gives me this message:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000009f
BCP1: 0000000000000004
BCP2: 0000000000000258
BCP3: FFFFFA800422B040
BCP4: FFFFF80000B9C4D0
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
I bought the laptop this January and did a clean install with full retail version a few weeks later and I install and update ThinkVantage software from lenovo website.
I use a lenovo docking station in the office and bring only the laptop home. The BSODs happen when the laptop is home. Not sure if this would happen in the office because the laptop is always awake.
Thank you!!

Hi Micro; welcome to the forum. Sorry you are having troble.

To begin your troubleshooting, I recommend that you uninstall Norton/Symantec. Norton is a known cause of BSOD's on some Win 7 systems. Use this removal tool: Tool. Download and install Microsoft Security Essentials in its place.

Next uninstall Alcohol. It uses a driver, found in your dump, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done: DuplexSecure - Downloads. Select delete; do not select reinstall.

Here is an alternative virtualization program that does not user the sptd.sys driver:
Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) Overview

Both dumps are error code 9F and point to memory corruption.

Quote:
9F, DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. Caused by a device driver

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c12000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e4fe50
Debug session time: Sat Oct 23 14:54:57.313 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 4 days 16:59:42.574
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000009F, {4, 258, fffffa800422a040, fffff80000b9c4d0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStor.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStor.sys

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000004, The power transition timed out waiting to synchronize with the Pnp
subsystem.
Arg2: 0000000000000258, Timeout in seconds.
Arg3: fffffa800422a040, The thread currently holding on to the Pnp lock.
Arg4: fffff80000b9c4d0

Debugging Details:
------------------
DRVPOWERSTATE_SUBCODE: 4

FAULTING_THREAD: fffffa800422a040

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: CODE_CORRUPTION

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002c89992 to fffff80002c885da

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`033f6430 fffff800`02c89992 : fffffa80`0422a040 fffffa80`0422a040 00000000`00000000 00000000`0000000c : nt!KiSwapContext+0x7a
fffff880`033f6570 fffff800`02c8bcff : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiCommitThreadWait+0x1d2
fffff880`033f6600 fffff800`02d928b5 : fffffa80`0c889000 fffff8a0`00000000 fffff880`0119c100 fffffa80`04fd0a00 : nt!KeWaitForSingleObject+0x19f
fffff880`033f66a0 fffff880`0132ac28 : fffffa80`0c8891a0 fffffa80`0c889050 ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/122111-bsod-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I have an ASUS G51 (Best Buy) running Windows 7 Pro 64bit. Whenever I put my laptop to sleep for the night, it bluescreens the next morning. It has been doing it the last three days and I am not sure why since I have not done anything differently.

I have attached the minidump files.

Thanks

Relevancy 60.63%

Hey everybody!

I just bought this laptop and had Windows 8 Pro installed in it. Everything worked fine. But after a few days when I put the laptop in the sleep mode and turn it back on, instead of waking up and restoring, the laptop restarts. On the log on screen I get an error "Your PC ran into a problem".

I re-installed the video drivers and everything I could but could not find a solution. The minidump file is attached.

Any help would be appreciated

A:BSOD after SLEEP mode.

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions).

Please un-install the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): [S] DuplexSecure - FAQ [/S] Link broken as of 21 Jul 2012
New link (15 Aug 2012): DuplexSecure - Downloads (pick the appropriate version for your system and select "Un-install" when you run it).
Alternate link: Disc-Tools.com
Manual procedure here: Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

ewusbmdm.sys Thu Sep 10 03:31:54 2009 (4AA8AB6A)
USB Modem/Serial Device Driver - &quot;Huawei Mobile Connect&quot; package
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ewusbmdm.sys

ewusbdev.sys Mon Oct 12 03:23:21 2009 (4AD2D969)
Huawei DataCard USB PN driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ewusbdev.sys

cnnctfy2.sys Fri Jun 24 11:29:01 2011 (4E04AD3D)
Connectify NDIS Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cnnctfy2.sys

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Tue Jul 30 10:26:33.939 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\073013-44890-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16628.amd64fre.win8_gdr.130531-1504
System Uptime:2 days 3:14:19.585
Probably caused by :dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VidMmInterface+197c8 )
BugCheck 10E, {1d, fffffa8005823250, fffff8a005f93a10, 0}
BugCheck Info: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL (10e)
Arguments:
Arg1: 000000000000001d, The subtype of the bugcheck:
Arg2: fffffa8005823250
Arg3: fffff8a005f93a10
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x10e_1d
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x10e_1d_dxgmms1!VidMmInterface
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2600
CurrentSpeed: 2594
BIOS Version 68IRR Ver. F.40
BIOS Release Date 01/29/2013
Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
Product Name HP ProBook 4540s

3rd Party Drivers:
The following is for information purposes only.
Any drivers in red should be updated or removed from your system. And should have been discussed in the body of my post.

Code:
**************************Tue Jul 30 10:26:33.939 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
ewusbmdm.sys Thu Sep 10 03:31:54 2009 (4AA8AB6A)
ewusbdev.sys Mon Oct 12 03:23:21 2009 (4AD2D969)
cnnctfy2.sys Fri Jun 24 11:29:01 2011 (4E04AD3D)
dtsoftbus01.sys Fri Jan 13 08:45:46 2012 (4F10358A)
idmwfp.sys Mon Apr 23 09:14:15 2012 (4F9555A7)
Accelerometer.sys Thu Apr 26 12:26:29 2012 (4F997735)
hpdskflt.sys Thu Apr 26 12:26:29 2012 (4F997735)
TuneUpUtilitiesDriver64.sys Fri May 25 06:28:19 2012 (4FBF5EC3)
BtAudioBus.sys Thu Jun 14 23:17:09 2012 (4FDAA935)
WirelessButtonDriver64.sys Fri Jul 27 16:22:12 2012 (5012F874)
jmcr.sys Mon Jul 30 22:57:46 2012 (501749AA)
igdpmd64.sys ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/28995-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

After laptop goes into sleep mode it shuts down and on restarting I get BSOD message. Requested info is attached.

Hi patdoak.

The BSODs are caused by PdaNet USB wireless tether.

Code:
cmd flg cl Device File Completion-Context

>[ 16, 2] 0 e1 89732028 00000000 00000000-00000000 pending
\Driver\pneteth
Args: 00014400 00000001 00000004 00000002
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-8a9a40f8

And the driver is old.

Code:
9b1ed000 9b1f0480 pneteth T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: pneteth.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\pneteth.sys
Image name: pneteth.sys
Timestamp: Fri Nov 25 10:56:02 2011 (4ECF26EA)
CheckSum: 00010F6E
ImageSize: 00003480
Try to update it from June Fabrics PDA Technology Group

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/319391-bsod-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi.

So I am getting frequent BSODs when going to sleep mode on my Windows 7 64 bit, which is very annoying. I have attached the minidumps I have available. It happens maybe once every five times. System specs are on my profile.

A:BSOD when going to sleep mode

We need more information to analyze your logs. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334905-bsod-when-going-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

After doing a custom install of Windows 7 64 bit, from Vista 64 bit, my computer blue screens while in, or just after wake from hybernation. Install seemed to go fine but the next day it blue screened, 0x0...F4, later 0x0....7A. Messege; momentarily lost track of hard drive.
I have spent the last two weeks checking hardware, software, program compatability and running countless tests. Updated all drivers including NVidia's 195.62 WHQL. No luck so far. The only way to keep it running was to disable sleep mode. Had to replace the DVD burner to get it to work consistantly.
Memtest86, Prime95, dskchk ,system files, no errors. Attached are the dump files.

I'd like to resolve this issue before I tackle my other computers!
Thanks, kcburgie

A:BSOD in Sleep Mode

Quote: Originally Posted by kcburgie

After doing a custom install of Windows 7 64 bit, from Vista 64 bit, my computer blue screens while in, or just after wake from hybernation. Install seemed to go fine but the next day it blue screened, 0x0...F4, later 0x0....7A. Messege; momentarily lost track of hard drive.
I have spent the last two weeks checking hardware, software, program compatability and running countless tests. Updated all drivers including NVidia's 195.62 WHQL. No luck so far. The only way to keep it running was to disable sleep mode. Had to replace the DVD burner to get it to work consistantly.
Memtest86, Prime95, dskchk ,system files, no errors. Attached are the dump files.

I'd like to resolve this issue before I tackle my other computers!
Thanks, kcburgie

Hi KCB and welcome

Couple of questions?
Are you overclocking?

Do you use a raid?

Was the upgrade from vista to win 7 done as a upgrade, or clean install with format?

How long did you run memtestx86 for?
I am taking a look at the dmps, I get the feeling it is either a hardware problem, and or a memory problem

Thanks

Ken J+

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/44258-bsod-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello,

This computer was purchased second hand. I purchased windows 7 about 3 months ago. The previous version was not genuine.

- it is 32 bit
- previous OS is unknown
- OEM is purchased at full retail
- age of system is unknown
- OS was installed 3 months ago and the windows/old file has been removed.

your help is greatly appreciated.

Quote: Originally Posted by mwestphal83

Hello,

This computer was purchased second hand. I purchased windows 7 about 3 months ago. The previous version was not genuine.

- it is 32 bit
- previous OS is unknown
- OEM is purchased at full retail
- age of system is unknown
- OS was installed 3 months ago and the windows/old file has been removed.

your help is greatly appreciated.

All of these were virtually identical and caused by hardware.
Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.

You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/161814-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

To keep it short;

I receive a BSOD when I go into Sleep Mode sometimes. It's almost random, but it's not. ie. Like when I'm working on it for a long period of time. I've noticed an issue when I started using Daemon tools, it was almost instantaneously.

Windows 7
x86 (but in the Computer Props it says 64-bit OS)
406 of 586 GB used
6 GB RAM
System purchased in 2009 w/ OS installed

Anything further needed and I'll provide...Thank you GREATLY for any/all assistance.

A:BSOD Going INTO Sleep Mode

First, you gave away the answer - daemon tools.

sptd.sys

Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done:

http://www.duplexsecure.com/en/downloads
Also...

Update audio driver (2009)

Update NVidia GeForce Drive (2009)

Update NVidia NForce Drive (2009)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/208230-bsod-going-into-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Greetings I am experiencing some issues with my new PC Build PC Information in mode when sleep BSOD Only in my profile and BSOD Only when in sleep mode in the zip file Motherboard - ASUS Z -A Processor - Intel Core i - K M Skylake Quad-Core GHz LGA W BX I K This may sound strange however for the most part the PC runs fine I can play games I can stress test the heck out of it everything I throw at this rig it chews it up The problem occurs when the pc goes into sleep mode If the Pc goes into sleep mode and something wakes it up the machine Blue Screens Troubleshooting Steps I've taken to try to resolve the issue Ordered a duplicate motherboard Swapped the motherboard out Updated the bios to the latest on both motherboards Updated the firmware on all devices Updated the Nvidia drivers for the video card Disabled Fast boot in the bios Disabled fast boot in windows Disabled fast boot in bios and left fast boot enabled in windows Disabled fast boot in windows and disabled it in the bios Motherboard is not overclocked As a last ditch effort I went through the manual and looked at the supported memory Current Memory HyperX FURY GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Desktop Memory Model HX C FBK Ordered Memory to troubleshoot Corsair Vengeance LPX GB DDR DRAM MHz C Memory Kit for DDR Systems MT s CMK GX M B C B Hoping the Processor isn't the issue I am also considering returning the Asus motherboard and going with this one - Gigabyte LGA Z -Way SLI UEFI DualBIOS ATX DDR ATX DDR NA Motherboards GA-Z XP-SLI Thanks in advance for any assistance I really appreciate it as I am stumped

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/53294-bsod-only-when-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Sometime i have random BSOD after sleep mode ''IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL''.
I know it is not caused by faulty hardware as the pc has passed several tests. I would like to know if my windows has a bad configuration or if a driver is causing it. (I would like to know how to post the dmp file also).

I forgot to say that they are very rare (1 each month aprox.).

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-after-sleep-mode-1012090.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I've been seeing this happen with great frequency lately, usually once or twice a week the computer will spontaneously BSOD usually while no one is using it. Often it seems to happens after the computer has been put into sleep mode. Usually this is around bedtime, we'll put the computer to sleep and then sometime during the night will hear the computer rebooting. We had been assuming this was Microsoft somehow rebooting the system after security updates, but recently I caught the machine with the BSOD screen up. I looked in the minidump folder and saw that this has been happening for about the last 4 months. I don't quite have the expertise to analyze the dump files properly, so any help is greatly appreciated!

Windows 7 x64
original OEM-installed OS
both OS and hardware approx. 2 years old

Sorry I haven't DL'ed your attachment, but I'd suspect first a hardware device that is waking your computer. Try unplugging the network cable at bedtime and see if the problem goes away (if not your Network Adapter might be getting a wakeup signal from somewhere). Otherwise look at the Power Mgmt tabs of your connected hardware in Device Manager.

Another thing to look at is if you have any Task Scheduler tasks set to "Wake the computer" under Conditions. Look at each one that you see when you click on Task Scheduler Library i.e. the User tasks that your software might have made there.

The only Windows task that would wake yr PC afaik is an obscure one called SideShow and it's Disabled by default.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/183834-bsod-while-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello I've having problems with BSOD after my computer goes to sleep mode. I haven't had a chance to check it out until now, so there are quite a bit of minidump files that have been accumulated.

My computer is about 6 years old. All I've done so far is update drivers for my graphic and sound card, but the BSOD still persists during sleep mode. I'm not too sure what I can do to fix these errors, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

My system spec is:
Windows 7 Professional 32-bit Service Pack 1 Full Retail
Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5LD2-VM
1 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS
Realtek High Definition Audio

Quote: Originally Posted by gettabeamu

Hello I've having problems with BSOD after my computer goes to sleep mode. I haven't had a chance to check it out until now, so there are quite a bit of minidump files that have been accumulated.

My computer is about 6 years old. All I've done so far is update drivers for my graphic and sound card, but the BSOD still persists during sleep mode. I'm not too sure what I can do to fix these errors, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

My system spec is:
Windows 7 Professional 32-bit Service Pack 1 Full Retail
Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5LD2-VM
1 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS
Realtek High Definition Audio

Several problems that need addressing even before we can start to find the true cause

1-ASACPI.SYS

The pre 2009 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause. Yours is 2004

Please visit this link: ASUS teK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE

Scroll down to the Utilities category, then scroll down to the "ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7 32&64-bit" (it's about the 12th item down).
Download and install it.
Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers to check and make sure that the ASACPI.SYS file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (NOT 2005).

2-SPTD.SYS

This is another large cause used by daemon tools and alcohol120

Remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.
They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done:DuplexSecure - Downloads

You can use MagicDisc as an alternative.

Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) Overview

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/183231-bsod-during-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello

This problem has been occurring since 2 weeks ago. Sometimes when I let the PC automatically go to sleep mode (since I'm afk), after coming back it restarts and this type of info appears:

Attachment 25360

Attached the .zip file with the info required. Also, hope the language barrier isn't a major problem.

A:BSOD after going into sleep mode

Uninstall your current antivirus as it is contributing to your BSOD's.

Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase

Windows Defender - Turn On or Off in Windows 8

Malwarebytes Free
Do not start the trial version of MalwareBytes

Please run these tests and report back the results

1. SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption - SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
2. Disk check for errors on the hard drive - Disk Check
3. Troubleshoot applications by a clean boot - How to perform a Clean Boot Windows 8
4. Memtest86+ paying close attention to part 3 - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
5. Hard drive test from HDD mfg website - Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

Look for updates for the drivers in red, if no available, uninstall their software.

PEGAGFN.sys Wed Aug 5 11:50:46 2009 (4A791DB6)
Pegatron/Toshiba HotKey or Password Utility
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PEGAGFN.sys

tosrfec.sys Tue Jul 12 17:05:25 2011 (4E1C2A75)
Toshiba Bluetooth USB Controller driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tosrfec.sys

hssdrv6.sys Fri Jun 21 07:07:11 2013 (51C3A73F)
Hotspot Shield Routing Driver [br] Possible BSOD cause seen in mid-2012
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=hssdrv6.sys

Code:
Debug session time: Thu Jul 25 22:20:04.533 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\USER\SysnativeBSODApps\072513-37921-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 1 days 16:31:05.291
Probably caused by : pci.sys
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8004ce7060, fffff880009c48f0, fffffa800adad3a0}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
Bugcheck code 0000009F
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time
Arg2: fffffa8004ce7060, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff880009c48f0, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800adad3a0, The blocked IRP
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_rtwlane_IMAGE_pci.sys
MaxSpeed: 1800
CurrentSpeed: 1796
BiosVersion = 6.60
BiosReleaseDate = 4/03/2013
SystemManufacturer = TOSHIBA
SystemProductName = SATELLITE PRO C850-1C3
Debug session time: Mon Jul 22 03:53:38.687 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\USER\SysnativeBSODApps\072113-39859-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 3:09:23.486
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8004dce880, fffff880009c48f0, fffffa8009ebc100}
Bugcheck code 0000009F
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa8004dce880, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff880009c48f0, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa8009ebc100, The blocked IRP
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_rtwlane_IMAGE_pci.sys
MaxSpeed: 1800
CurrentSpeed: 1796
BiosVersion = 6.50
BiosReleaseDate = 03/25/2013
SystemManufacturer = TOSHIBA
SystemProductName = SATELLITE PRO C850-1C3
Debug session time: Mon Jul 22 00:08:56.402 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\USER\SysnativeBSODApps\072113-42796-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 1 days 4:24:07.541
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa80041a0880, fffff8028aa6d8f0, fffffa8008d03cf0}
Bugcheck code 0000009F
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/28789-bsod-after-going-into-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello I've had a BSOD while sleep in mode problem for about a year now with BSODs in sleep mode only I've recently updated all software drivers with Secunia and hardware drivers with Slim Drivers which seems to have cut down on the frequency - now only once a week rather than every other day but that could be coincidence too It does not seem to matter what I have open when entering sleep but usually it's just Thunderbird and Firefox I hope someone can help Many thanks if so Here is a typical report The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Guid C B A- - C -AC E- C D B EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer FALCON - Security UserID S- - - - EventData BugcheckCode BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x ae BugcheckParameter x f SleepInProgress true PowerButtonTimestamp - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Guid C B A- - C -AC E- C D B EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer BSOD while in sleep mode FALCON - Security UserID S- - - - EventData BugcheckCode BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x d BugcheckParameter x ae BugcheckParameter x d dd SleepInProgress true PowerButtonTimestamp

Welcome to the forum.

Please update these drivers.

COMMONFX.DLL Mon Apr 9 18:23:31 2007 (461A3043)
Creative Common FX Plug-in
Driver Reference Table - COMMONFX.DLL

CTAUDFX.DLL Mon Apr 9 18:23:41 2007 (461A304D)
Creative Audio Driver (WDM)
Driver Reference Table - CTAUDFX.DLL

CTSBLFX.DLL Mon Apr 9 18:23:53 2007 (461A3059)
Creative SB FX Plug-in
Driver Reference Table - CTSBLFX.DLL

vsmraid.sys Sat Jan 31 07:13:29 2009 (4983A5B9)
VIA RAID driver for X86-32
Driver Reference Table - vsmraid.sys

To perform a clean install of a driver, follow this tutorial:
How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper

Revo Uninstaller "Free". Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling. This allows you to remove leftover registry entries of the software. Link to download: Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive(s). This will show you how to run Check Disk or chkdsk in Windows 7 to check a selected hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it. With both boxes checked for all HDDs and with Automatically fix file system errors. Post back your logs for the checks after finding them using Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log
Link to full tutorial: Disk Check

The SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker scans the integrity of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible. If you have modified your system files as in theming explorer/system files, running sfc /scannow will revert the system files to it's default state.
Link to full tutorial: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/312489-bsod-while-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I'm receiving a BSOD whenever I use the sleep function on my laptop.

Attached is the SF file. Please help!

A:BSOD on sleep mode

Welcome to Seven Forums.

Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Save -> Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

Please upload your msinfo32.txt file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Export -> Save as msinfo32.txt and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .txt file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

Your BSOD was caused by Killer Wireless-N 1100 Series LAN device driver Driver Reference Table

Quote:
Sometimes drivers remain, not completely uninstalled. Follow this tutorial for complete removal of drivers of the particular program:How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8006cbe860, fffff800047e83d8, fffffa800cd89c60}

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time (usually 10 minutes).
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa8006cbe860, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff800047e83d8, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800cd89c60, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------

IMAGE_NAME: pci.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4ce7928f

MODULE_NAME: pci

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff88000f98000 pci

TAG_NOT_DEFINED_c000000f: FFFFF800047EEFB0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`047e8388 fffff800`02f37992 : 00000000`0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`06cbe860 fffff800`047e83d8 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`047e8390 fffff800`02ed294c : fffff800`047e84c0 fffff800`047e84c0 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x33af0
fffff800`047e8430 fffff800`02ed27e6 : fffff800`03078f20 00000000`0010d4bd 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0869e743 : nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x6c
fffff800`047e84a0 fffff800`02ed26ce : 00000028`10778e32 fffff800`047e8b18 00000000`0010d4bd fffff800`03047a28 : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0xc6
fffff800`047e8af0 fffff800`02ed24b7 : 00000008`fa889dc1 00000008`0010d4bd 00000008`fa889dfa 00000000`000000bd : nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x1be
fffff800`047e8b90 fffff800`02ebf94a : fffff800`03043e80 fffff800`03051cc0 00000000`00000001 fffff880`00000000 : nt!KiRetireDpcList+0x277
fffff800`047e8c40 00000000`00000000 : fffff800`047e9000 fffff800`047e3000 fffff800`047e8c00 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiIdleLoop+0x5a

... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/283203-bsod-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Please can anyone help with my BSOD that I get everytime i sleep the computer

Attached is the dump files

Hi,

Your last 2 BSOD's indicates a problem with your :

Asus Charger Driver (AiCharger.sys is the problem driver)

It may need an update from here:

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P6T

There are a few updates for the ai charger listed under Utilities try the latest one Version 1.00.06

Hope this helps

Cheers
Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/275810-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I've noticed that my computer shuts off after being in sleep mode for a while. When I reboot and look in EventViewer I find the message: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." Locale ID: 1033.

Here's my computer setup:
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
CPU
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Thuban 45nm Technology
RAM
8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 715MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A79XTD EVO (AM3) 44 ?C
Graphics
Generic Non-PnP Monitor ([email protected])
1023MB GeForce GTX 460 SE (EVGA) 30 ?C
Hard Drives
932GB Seagate ST31000524AS ATA Device (SATA) 30 ?C

I've attached the zipped files from SF diagnostic tool: Attachment 251524

I will note that I recently did a clean install of Windows 7 and the problem remains. I'm really stumped on how to fix this one. Thank you.

Welcome to SevenForums.

Apparently it looks like MotioninJoy simulate Xbox 360 controller (virtual Xinput device) driver from may is causing the blue screen.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {fffff88001912638, 2, 8, fffff88001912638}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MijXfilt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MijXfilt.sys
Probably caused by : MijXfilt.sys ( MijXfilt+1b638 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: fffff88001912638, memory referenced
Arg4: fffff88001912638, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800031050e0
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80003105198
fffff88001912638 Nonpaged pool

FAULTING_IP:
MijXfilt+1b638
fffff880`01912638 48895c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rbx

TAG_NOT_DEFINED_c000000f: FFFFF88002F93FB0

TRAP_FRAME: fffff88002f93b50 -- (.trap 0xfffff88002f93b50)
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000057ff7042d08
rdx=0000057ff6fa0fd8 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff88001912638 rsp=fffff88002f93ce8 rbp=0000057ff7042d08
r8=000000000900c420 r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffffa8008fc96a0
r11=0000000000000002 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
MijXfilt+0x1b638:
fffff880`01912638 48895c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rbx ss:0018:fffff880`02f93cf0=20f0050980faffff
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002ece469 to fffff80002ecef00

FAILED_INSTRUCTION_ADDRESS:
MijXfilt+1b638
fffff880`01912638 48895c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rbx

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`02f93a08 fffff800`02ece469 : 00000000`0000000a fffff880`01912638 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000008 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`02f93a10 fffff800`02ecd0e0 : fffffa80`06a21c68 fffffa80`0905f020 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02ed69ba : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff880`02f93b50 fffff880`01912638 : fffff880`00eda047 fffffa80`0905f020 fffffa80`08fc96a0 fffffa80`08fc96a0 : nt!KiPageFault+0x260
fffff880`02f93ce8 fffff880`00eda047 : fffffa80`0905f020 fffffa80`08fc96a0 fffffa80`08fc96a0 fffff800`02ed1516 : MijXfilt+0x1b638
fffff880`02f93cf0 fffff880`00ed999f : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0905f020 fffffa80`08fbd2f0 fffffa80`08fbd2f0 : Wdf01000!FxIoQueue::DispatchRequestToDriver+0x56f
fffff880`02f93d70 fffff880`00ed8... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/275222-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Just got a new Dell XPS Studio 7100 about 3 weeks ago. I get random BSOD during sleep mode at random times. BSOD never occurs while I am actively using the computer. This is very annoying and I am afraid I will lose my work at some point!

Enclosed zip file contains last 3 minidumps of the last 3 BSODs I've had in the past 24 hours.

Hope this helps. Running Windows 7 64+bit Home Premium Edition.

Already ran Windows Memory Diagnostics test, and it passed... three times.

Thank you SO much to anyone who can help solve this very annoying problem!!

Welcome

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_jacobmiwdmps.zip\060911-23415-01.dmp]
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (6 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c55000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e9a650
Debug session time: Thu Jun 9 01:59:36.552 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 1 days 23:44:08.723
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck D1, {1c, 2, 1, fffff880043648e8}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
Probably caused by : athrx.sys ( athrx+ff8e8 )
---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *
Arguments:
Arg1: 000000000000001c, memory referenced
Arg3: 0000000000000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff880043648e8, address which referenced memory
Debugging Details:
------------------

WRITE_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002f04100
000000000000001c
FAULTING_IP:
athrx+ff8e8
fffff880`043648e8 c7401c00000000 mov dword ptr [rax+1Ch],0
TRAP_FRAME: fffff8800317d810 -- (.trap 0xfffff8800317d810)
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000000
rdx=0000000000009920 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff880043648e8 rsp=fffff8800317d9a0 rbp=fffff80002e72260
r8=000000000491a000 r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000000039
r11=fffffa8007bef110 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nc
athrx+0xff8e8:
fffff880`043648e8 c7401c00000000 mov dword ptr [rax+1Ch],0 ds:0002:00000000`0000001c=????????
Resetting default scope
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002cd42a9 to fffff80002cd4d00
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0317d6c8 fffff800`02cd42a9 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`0000001c 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0317d6d0 fffff800`02cd2f20 : 00000000`0... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/168478-bsod-during-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

My computer is Blue screening when in sleep mode. No problems when I'm using it or idle. Also it doesn't crash immediately. I can put it to sleep and come back within 2 hours or so and it will come out of sleep normally. However, if I leave it overnight(6+ hours), I will need to push the power button to start it. Then when windows boots up I get a "Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown"

This has only started happening since I reformatted and reinstalled windows about 2 weeks ago. Sleep mode worked flawlessly on my previous installation.

Specs:
Win 7 Ult x64 Retail
Intel i7 920
Asus P6TD Deluxe
6gb Ram
Seagate 1TB 7200rpm

Update your Marvell Yukon Gigabit driver, it was the cause of your crash
Marvell: Support

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa80062ac060, fffff80000b9c518, fffffa80058a9e10}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for yk62x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for yk62x64.sys
Probably caused by : yk62x64.sys
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa80062ac060, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80000b9c518, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa80058a9e10, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------

IRP_ADDRESS: fffffa80058a9e10

DEVICE_OBJECT: fffffa8006c34050

DRIVER_OBJECT: fffffa8006c01060

IMAGE_NAME: yk62x64.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4ac07193

MODULE_NAME: yk62x64

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff88005141000 yk62x64

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002aed273 to fffff80002a7e740

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00b9c4c8 fffff800`02aed273 : 00000000`0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`062ac060 fffff800`00b9c518 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00b9c4d0 fffff800`02a8a29e : fffff800`00b9c600 fffff800`00b9c600 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x292b0
fffff800`00b9c570 fffff800`02a89dd6 : fffffa80`08ae4168 fffffa80`08ae4168 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x66
fffff800`00b9c5e0 fffff800`02a8a4be : 00000147`cc7a4d90 fffff800`00b9cc58 00000000`0089b54d fffff800`02bfbc28 : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0xc6
fffff800`00b9cc30 fffff800`02a89cb7 : 00000079`a4ef72c4 00000079`0089b54d 00000079`a4ef7260 00000000`0000004d : nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x1be
fffff800`00b9ccd0 fffff800`02a86eea : fffff800`02bf8e80 fffff800`02c06c40 00000000`00000000 fffff880`010c94c0 : nt!KiRetireDpcList+0x277
fffff800`00b9cd80 00000000`00000000 : fffff800`00b9d000 fffff800`00b97000 fffff800`00b9cd40 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiIdleLoop+0x5a

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_IMAGE_yk62x64.sys

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_IMAGE_yk62x64.sys

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/165101-bsod-during-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hey my pc will occasionally get a quick BSOD and shut off when I try to put it into sleep mode It usually goes into sleep mode just fine but every mode. i when hit sleep BSOD now and then it crashes Something I should tell you is that the circuit that supplies electricity is a little weird I'll turn on my fan and my tv will wig out for a sec Also when I turn on the fan with something plugged into the USB like a controller it disconnects I have to unplug and re plug it to get it to work And every now and then when I successfully put my PC in sleep mode I'll come back and find its off When I turn it back on it says windows did not shut down correctly Or my computer will come out of sleep mode by itself and just be at the desktop Here's a pic of the BSOD from about a month back Here are my specs Windows Home Premium bitIntel Core i - K CPU GHz GB RAMEvga Geforce GTX

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/591761/bsod-when-i-hit-sleep-mode/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello i have Windows 7 x64bit and the problem started a few months ago.
I have default options for energy options and this worked for months but now sometimes when the PC would go into sleep mode it would not wake up.
Everything is either black and i have to restart it manually or the pc itself has restarted!
I have Eset 4.0 Smartsecurity installed, my PC Specs are in my Profile.
I returned to a previous image with acronis that i know of has worked for months but this did not fix the problem, it still happens from time to time.
I attach the dump files.
Thanks for help, this is driving me nutz

A:sometimes BSOD when PC goes into Sleep Mode

Quote: Originally Posted by cruserx

Hello i have Windows 7 x64bit and the problem started a few months ago.
I have default options for energy options and this worked for months but now sometimes when the PC would go into sleep mode it would not wake up.
Everything is either black and i have to restart it manually or the pc itself has restarted!
I have Eset 4.0 Smartsecurity installed, my PC Specs are in my Profile.
I returned to a previous image with acronis that i know of has worked for months but this did not fix the problem, it still happens from time to time.
I attach the dump files.
Thanks for help, this is driving me nutz

These were all caused by your atheros lan driver. I would download and reinstall its driver.

Let us know if you need help

Ken

Code:
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/K/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-11.png[/IMG]
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\041910-62774-01.dmp]

DbsSplayTreeRangeMap::Add: ignoring zero-sized range at ?fffff800`00b9c4c0?
Symbol search path is: SRV*F:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a05000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c42e50
Debug session time: Sun Apr 4 17:44:15.763 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:36:08.713
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8007352060, fffff80000b9c4d8, fffffa800887db80}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1E62x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1E62x64.sys
Probably caused by : L1E62x64.sys

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa8007352060, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80000b9c4d8, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800887db80, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------

IRP_ADDRESS: fffffa800887db80

DEVICE_OBJECT: fffffa8007e38050

DRIVER_OBJECT: fffffa8007e334f0

IMAGE_NAME: L1E62x64.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4a30a802

MODULE_NAME: L1E62x64

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff880043eb000 L1E62x64

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002ae5e23 to fffff80002a76f00

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00b9c488 fffff800`02ae5e23 : 00000000`0000009f 0000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/81249-sometimes-bsod-when-pc-goes-into-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi. Hope you can help. Have a new PC purchased without OS installed (spec is in my profile). I have installed Windows 7 Pro and official drivers supplied with PC for M/B, Graphics card, Avermedia TV Card etc. All works fine except when system placed in sleep mode. Invariably get BSOD on wake-up. Have attached file generated by DM Log Collector.

Have checked System Log and see these three entries which may be relevant to latest BSOD which is tied to dump file 010715-17050-01.dmp:

Critical Event at 20:41:35 on 07/01/2014: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Error event at 20:41:45 on 07/01/2014: The previous system shutdown at 19:58:43 on ‎07/‎01/‎2015 was unexpected.

Error event at 19:29:55 on 07/01/2014: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
UsbCharger

Many thanks

A:BSOD on new PC when in Sleep Mode

You cannot blame this computer, with 29 startup items.

Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Now follow Power Plan Settings - Change ... go to step 5.B and dont let your SSD to go to sleep.

Let us know how it runs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/357664-bsod-new-pc-when-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello Everyone,   I get this alot but cannot get rid of it,  I tried deleting Temps in safe mode then running

sfc /scannow using the Run As Administrator on Command Prompt,  but still no good.

Anyone know how to stop the BSOD after sleep?  Thanks

PS. using Windows 7 Home Premium.

A:Sometimes BSOD after Sleep Mode?

Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.  When  FileHippo opens, click on Download latest version in the upper right pane.

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
• List Minidump Files

Click on Go to start the scan.  Once it is finished highlight the text, copy it and paste it in your next post.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/550900/sometimes-bsod-after-sleep-mode/
Relevancy 60.63%

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered such behavior and might know of a fix

If my pc goes to sleep and is not awakened for a couple of days or more, when I awaken it it comes up to a BSOD. If it sleeps for a couple of hours or so, it awakens ok. Any ideas?

I'm running vista x64 business version.

A:BSOD after Sleep mode.

What is the bugcheck on the BSOD screen?

Any driver name?

Looks like this:

0x00000000, (0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
Probably caused by abc123.sys

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-after-sleep-mode-315143.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi All
My first post here.
I have a Lenovo S410p idea pad. From the very first day it has been BSODing whenever it comes out of sleep mode.
I have attached the log files from SF diagnostic tool.
Any help is very much appreciated.

A:BSOD after Sleep mode

The BSOD just says "Pool Caller Error"

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/45483-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello Everyone,

I wish someone could help me with this, I bought my laptop a couple of months ago. I keep getting BSOD every time I resume from sleep mode. Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD while resuming from sleep mode.

SSD's were temperamental when they first came out, but their reliability has improved greatly over the last year or two. There are 2 things that MUST be checked on systems with BSOD's and SSD's:

1) That the SSD firmware is the latest available for the SSD
2) That the storage controller drivers on the motherboard are the most recent. They must date from late 2012 or later. This is ALL controllers, not just the one that the SSD is attached to.

Out of 7 memory dumps there were 3 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers)
- low-level driver problems
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

You can get a head start on the hardware diagnostics if you'd like - they are located here: Hardware Diagnostics

The WER section of MSINFO32 shows a lot of Live Kernel Events. These are errors that says Windows doesn't know why it shut down. Most often these are hardware problems, with overheating being the most common. Have you monitored the temps of your system? You have HWMonitor installed, please monitor the temps of the system - particularly the graphics card (as that's a known problem area in the G7x series of laptops). Try running the video stress tests that are listed at this link: Hardware Diagnostics

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 2 05:13:26 2009 (4A4C7A36)
LENOVO ATK Hotkey ATK0101 ACPI UTILITY
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASMMAP64.sys

LGBusEnum.sys Mon Nov 23 20:36:48 2009 (4B0B38B0)
Logitech Keyboard
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LGBusEnum.sys

DrvAgent64.SYS Mon Dec 14 05:23:26 2009 (4B26121E)
FLEXnet Licensing Service 64 - Acresso Software Inc.
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=DrvAgent64.SYS

ssadwh.sys Thu May 12 09:06:44 2011 (4DCBDB64)
SAMSUNG Android USB Modem
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ssadwh.sys

ssadcm.sys Thu May 12 09:09:45 2011 (4DCBDC19)
SAMSUNG Android USB Modem
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ssadcm.sys

atkwmiacpi64.sys Tue Sep 6 21:44:52 2011 (4E66CC94)
ATK WMIACPI Utility
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atkwmiacpi64.sys

AiCharger.sys Thu Sep 22 22:04:40 2011 (4E7BE938)
Asus Charger Driver [br] Likely BSOD cause - haven't seen recently (15Jan2013)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiCharger.sys

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Sat Jun 22 04:08:00.638 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\062213-12687-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16581.amd64fre.win8_gdr.130410-1505
System Uptime:0 days 7:47:47.369
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+27177 )
BugCheck 1A, {5003, fffff70001080000, 8e3, 8e500ec11c6}
BugCheck Info: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000005003, The subtype of the bugcheck.
Arg2: fffff70001080000
Arg3: 00000000000008e3
Arg... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/27004-bsod-while-resuming-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.2%

hi guys i got a BSOD when i wake up my pc from sleep mode the error name is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (xmudaxp.sys)
here is the file for minidump please help me thanks

A:BSOD from waking up sleep mode

can someone please help me thanks!!

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/52012-bsod-waking-up-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Three weeks ago received the BSOD after browsing for awhile...Posted here and was advised to update my Bluetooth driver which i did.....and no more BSOD....if i didn't put my PC to sleep...Tried it today..and immediately upon trying to awake the PC got the BSOD......attached is my dump......No problems until i put my PC to sleep.....Any help/advice appreciated.......Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/389103-bsod-after-awakening-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I shut my netbook this morning while Python- IDLE editor was running along with chrome web browser I come back after class and the computer had shut off The black screen came up prompting for start up in while netbook BSOD sleep mode in safe BSOD while netbook in sleep mode mode vs normal I went with normal and then got a Windows message detailing the blue screen and improper shut down I exited that but have since looked at Event Viewer and copied the event's details below EventData BugcheckCode BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x b ae BugcheckParameter x SleepInProgress true PowerButtonTimestamp I have attached the dump files along with the perf report From looking at the health report I noticed some errors concerning the memory I'm pretty certain it has to do with a RAM upgrade I performed This netbook came with a meager GB of RAM Acer said that it was not eligible for an upgrade however with research I found others who had upgraded to GB themselves I ordered the RAM chip and did the same and now have GB of working RAM This is obviously causing some sort of mix up with the system and I'd like to know if there is some sort of work around I really don't want to get rid of this extra gigabyte And just some extra info- I have norton antivirus and the Windows Ultimatex is a retail version The netbook came with windows starter Thanks

A:BSOD while netbook in sleep mode

Your network (wired) connection is disabled. Is this deliberate? If so, why?

Acer website says the system can handle 2gB of RAM - so as long as it's correctly installed, you should be OK. You can download a bootable test for USB for this memory test: Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool if you want to be sure.

Single memory dump blames bcmwl6.sys - a driver for your Broadcom Wireless Adapter.
Please do this:
- download a fresh copy from the Acer website: Acer AOD257- Step5 Scroll down to Wireless LAN Broadcom
- uninstall the current Broadcom Wireless Adapter drivers/software
- install the freshly downloaded drivers
- monitor for further BSOD's

If that doesn't fix it, post back. The next thing I suspect is your Norton 360.

Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html

Code:

RTKVHDA.sys Fri Feb 11 05:15:03 2011 (4D550C27)
iaStor.sys Sat Nov 06 03:37:33 2010 (4CD505BD)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:19:01 2010 (4BA3A3F5)
SYMDS.SYS Tue Dec 07 19:16:20 2010 (4CFECE54)
SYMEFA.SYS Sun Mar 13 23:20:09 2011 (4D7D8969)
dump_iaStor.sys Sat Nov 06 03:37:33 2010 (4CD505BD)
mwlPSDFilter.sys Fri Mar 25 03:11:55 2011 (4D8C403B)
SYMNETS.SYS Tue Apr 19 18:22:15 2011 (4DAE0B17)
SYMEVENT.SYS Thu Mar 24 19:02:08 2011 (4D8BCD70)
Ironx86.SYS Fri Nov 12 18:05:54 2010 (4CDDC852)
SRTSPX.SYS Tue Mar 29 22:43:23 2011 (4D9298CB)
mwlPSDVDisk.sys Fri Mar 25 03:12:02 2011 (4D8C4042)
mwlPSDNServ.sys Fri Mar 25 03:11:56 2011 (4D8C403C)
eeCtrl.sys Fri Jan 20 18:33:15 2012 (4F19F9BB)
EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys Fri Jan 20 18:33:18 2012 (4F19F9BE)
BHDrvx86.sys Wed Nov 23 13:50:20 2011 (4ECD406C)
Rt86win7.sys Wed Dec 29 06:43:32 2010 (4D1B1EE4)
igdkmd32.sys Mon Oct 25 00:10:01 2010 (4CC50319)
bcmwl6.sys Tue Feb 15 02:58:36 2011 (4D5A322C)
RtsPStor.sys Thu Mar 03 05:31:16 2011 (4D6F6DF4)
SynTP.sys Fri Oct 08 20:35:26 2010 (4CAFB8CE)
SRTSP.SYS Tue Mar 29 22:43:18 2011 (4D9298C6)
IDSvix86.sys Tue Nov 22 15:22:09 2011 (4ECC0471)
NAVEX15.SYS Fri Jul 29 08:07:28 2011 (4E32A280)
NAVENG.SYS Fri Jul 29 08:10:02 2011 (4E32A31A)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHDA.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStor.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SYMDS.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SYMEFA.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_iaStor.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwlPSDFilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SYMNETS.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SYMEVENT.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Ironx86.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SRTSPX.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwlPSDVDisk.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwlPSDNServ.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=eeCtrl.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=BHDrvx86.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt86win7.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=igdkmd32.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=bcmwl6.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RtsPStor.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SynTP.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SRTSP.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IDSvix86.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=NAVEX15.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=NAVENG.SYS

... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/216133-bsod-while-netbook-sleep-mode.html