Windows Support Forum

BSOD or black screen while playing League of Legends or Full Screen YT

Q: BSOD or black screen while playing League of Legends or Full Screen YT

Built my own computer, and for a while it ran fine, but now when I try to play League of Legends it will crash often. Sometimes the game freezes, and no method of input will change the screen until I hold down the power button. In this case my speakers emit a high pitched noise. Other times the screen will go black, and the computer will automatically restart. Other times I will get a blue screen with the error code 0x00007e. Please help this is getting very annoying!

I should note that it is not often that it crashes, sometimes it will happen twice in a short time, sometimes it will take days.

DMP files uploaded as per posting instructions, please inform me if you need anything more, thank you!

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD or black screen while playing League of Legends or Full Screen YT

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD or black screen while playing League of Legends or Full Screen YT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD =
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try
Probably hardware. Clean out dust in the system, if you have overclocked stop and revert to original settings. The link contains the most probable solution to your problem. IF the problem cannot be fixed i suggest lowering the vcore a tad tad bit.
Here are stresstests to possibly help rule a few things out. : Stresstests:
Ram : RAM - Test with Memtest86+
General hardware: Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95 ( (Three pre-set configurations are available: Small FFTs and In-place FFTs, and Blend. Small and In-place modes primarily test the FPU and the caches of the CPU, whereas the Blend mode tests everything, including the memory.)
Graphics: Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark (Do the above Graphics test only with the latest drivers, and then Run it until the temperatures stop increasing; should be less then 10 minutes. If you don't see any crazy glitches or distortion on the screen, The test most likely passed. Take note if the Temperature gets too high, or you see Visual artifact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia to stop the test.)
Good luck.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/253430-bsod-black-screen-while-playing-league-legends-full-screen-yt.html
Relevancy 97.03%

Hi,
I'm having a serious problem more and more frequently mostly while playing League of Legends my Laptop crashes with BSODs.

Also sometimes when the crashes happen the screen distorts and really loud screeching sound occurs (These crashes don't get recorded i'm just mentioning maybe it means something)

I've Reinstalled Windows a few times in the past and that usually gives me a few weeks to a couple months of Bliss before the BSODs become more frequent.

Attachment 276622

Please help
- Maxx

A:Screen Freezes, Sound Skips into BSOD while Playing League of Legends

Do you have BSOD's only while playing LOL or other games as well?
Is your laptop under warranty?

I believe there is a problem with your Graphic card in particular.

Reduce items at start up:Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7

Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Your Antivirus software is basically whats just needed there.

Use the System File Checker tool and Run Disk Check: Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker

Run Disk Check in Windows 7 for Bad Sectors & ErrorsMonitor hardware temperature with system monitoring software like Speccy or HWMonitor:
Piriform - Speccy

CPUID - HWMonitorUpload a screen shot of the Summary Tab of Speccy.For how to upload a screenshot or file, read here

Problem Drivers:

You need to either update these drivers to latest version available or uninstall them and their software completely.

sncduvc.SYS Mon Dec 29 15:14:26 2008 (495894F2)
Suyin USB 2.0 Webcam driver
Driver Reference Table - sncduvc.SYS

snp2uvc.sys Wed May 20 14:11:05 2009 (4A13BB19)
Suyin USB 2.0 Webcam driver
Driver Reference Table - snp2uvc.sys

iaStor.sys Fri Jun 5 07:53:40 2009 (4A287AA4)
Intel Storage drivers
Driver Reference Table - iaStor.sys

enecir.sys Mon Jun 29 08:17:30 2009
ENE Consumer IR Driver for eHome
Driver Reference Table - enecir.sys

Make scans with - TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility Free Download | Kaspersky Lab US

Online Virus Scanner EsetBugcheck

Code:
Built by: 7601.18113.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533
Debug session time: Tue Jul 16 07:23:07.593 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:05:30.717
BugCheck 4A, {76dc167a, 2, 0, fffff88007101ca0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSystemServiceExit+245 )
BUGCHECK_STR: RAISED_IRQL_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: WmiPrvSE.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Tue Jul 16 07:01:06.267 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:57:10.267
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff88004453580, fffff88007ff1f40, 0}
Probably caused by : netbt.sys ( netbt+1580 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Tue Jul 16 05:52:55.738 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:10:11.737
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800030f3cbe, fffff880067e08c0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SepMandatoryIntegrityCheck+2ae )
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
Debug session time: Tue Jul 16 04:31:41.126 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:14:43.125
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!KiKernelCalloutExceptionHandler+e )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E
PROCESS_NAME: System
Debug session time: Sun Jul 14 22:31:55.919 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:32:17.707
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff88009974c60, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : partmgr.sys ( partmgr+10af )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_c0000005_R
PROCESS_NAME: LolClient.exe
Debug session time: Sun Jul 14 08:35:55.595 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:27.594
BugCheck 50, {ffffdd000c1d28e2, 0, fffff88004d06027, 7}
Probably caused by : hardware ( dxgkrnl!DXGPRESENT::GrowRectList+13 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297471-screen-freezes-sound-skips-into-bsod-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 89.59%

I just got a new laptop and when I am in the middle of a game usually about minutes in League going playing white of while Screen Legends? the screen goes totally white The sound stays on and I can still hear the announcer and all but the screen is white I can't alt tab or hit the windows button or anything It just Screen going white while playing League of Legends? stays white But what I can do is close the laptop screen and then it goes to sleep When I open it back up about a second later it is my login screen for windows I have it set to lock the computer when I close the lid so this is normal it didnt reboot or anything I then login and I am on my desktop and league is still open in the background Then I can open it back up and im right back in the fountain What could be causing this white screen to happen Is it over heating My specs Intel core i qm ghz GB ram GT m GB GDDR Windows bit All drivers installed correctly

A:Screen going white while playing League of Legends?

Many different possibilities here.
Let's try looking at these reports:
1)  Please provide this information (even though you may not be reporting BSOD's) so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum):  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/
2)  Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504
While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility:  http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/588302/screen-going-white-while-playing-league-of-legends/
Relevancy 89.59%

Hi guys I always get a bluescreen when i play league of legends its happening for along time and i really need help so i give you some of my infos and really hope any of you Blue of playing League Legends Screen while can help me out thanks Dumb files http www filedropper com minidump Speccy http speccy piriform com results sLZYcKEzloBpCTxc OuZudG Minitoolbox MiniToolBox by Farbar Version - - Ran by leonel administrator on - - at Running from C Users leonel Downloads Microsoft Windows Ultimate Service Pack X Boot Mode Normal Event log errors Application errors Error PM Source NvStreamSvc User Description NvStreamSvcNvVAD initialization failed Error PM Source NvStreamSvc User Description NvStreamSvcFailed to set NvVAD endpoint as default Audio endpoint Error PM Source NvStreamSvc User Description NvStreamSvcNvVAD endpoint registration failed Error PM Source Application Error User Description Nome da aplica o com falha GyazoUpdate exe vers o carimbo de data hora x Nome Blue Screen while playing League of Legends do m dulo com falha unknown vers o carimbo de data hora x C digo de excep o xc Desvio de falha x e a d ID do processo com falha x b Data hora de in cio da aplica o com falha xGyazoUpdate exe Caminho da aplica o com falha GyazoUpdate exe Caminho do m dulo com falha GyazoUpdate exe ID do Relat rio GyazoUpdate exe Error PM Source Application Error User Description Nome da aplica o com falha IEXPLORE EXE vers o carimbo de data hora x ad f Nome do m dulo com falha MSHTML dll vers o carimbo de data hora x aef e C digo de excep o xc Desvio de falha x ca f ID do processo com falha x d Data hora de in cio da aplica o com falha xIEXPLORE EXE Caminho da aplica o com falha IEXPLORE EXE Caminho do m dulo com falha IEXPLORE EXE ID do Relat rio IEXPLORE EXE Error PM Source Application Error User Description Nome da aplica o com falha LolClient exe vers o carimbo de data hora x e Nome do m dulo com falha NPSWF dll vers o carimbo de data hora x fd e C digo de excep o xc Desvio de falha x a ID do processo com falha x c Data hora de in cio da aplica o com falha xLolClient exe Caminho da aplica o com falha LolClient exe Caminho do m dulo com falha LolClient exe ID do Relat rio LolClient exe Error AM Source NvStreamSvc User Description NvStreamSvcNvVAD initialization failed Error AM Source NvStreamSvc User Description NvStreamSvcFailed to set NvVAD endpoint as default Audio endpoint Error AM Source NvStreamSvc User Description NvStreamSvcNvVAD endpoint registration failed Error PM Source NvStreamSvc User Description NvStreamSvcNvVAD initialization failed System errors Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description Falhou o carregamento dos seguintes controladores de in cio de arranque ou de in cio do sistema UsbCharger Error PM Source BugCheck User Description x b x c xfffff a xfffff a fc x C Windows MEMORY DMP - - Error PM Source EventLog User Description O anterior encerramento do sistema s foi inesperado Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description Falhou o carregamento dos seguintes controladores de in cio de arranque ou de in cio do sistema UsbCharger Error PM Source BugCheck User Description x a x x a aa x xfffff C Windows MEMORY DMP - - Error PM Source EventLog User Description O anterior encerramento do sistema s foi inesperado Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description Falhou o carregamento dos seguintes controladores de in cio de arranque ou de in cio do sistema UsbCharger Error PM Source EventLog User Description O anterior encerramento do sistema s foi inesperado Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description Falhou o carregamento dos seguintes controladores de in cio de arranque ou de in cio do sistema UsbCharger Error PM Source BugCheck User Description x b x c xfffff b xfffff f db x C Windows MEMORY DMP - - Microsoft Office Sessions Error PM Source NvStreamSvc User Description NvStreamSvcNvVAD initialization failed Error PM Source NvStreamSvc User Description NvStreamSvcFailed to s... Read more

A:Blue Screen while playing League of Legends

Just for clarity...posting "information" in any language other than English...is not likely to be very useful to the members or visitors reading your post...since English is language used at this website.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/557541/blue-screen-while-playing-league-of-legends/
Relevancy 88.66%

so when I bought my computer in the start i had a few troubles in playing league of legends like screen freeze for 15 secs during game but they went away somehow.........Now after 8 moths theyre back again and i dont know what to do...i play a game with atleast 8-10 screen freezes each for a same 15 sec wherein screen gets stuck and mouse is moving but on pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL even mouse gets stuck for the duration
my ram looked fine when i reinserted it today but still i couldnt get rid of that freeze after which a message comes "display driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered"...it go upto 45-46 degree temperature only i checked while gaming pls suggest a method or i attempt to replace gpu under warranty if its ITS fault

A:Screen Freeze while playing League of legends and other games

Use speccy to gain insight to your temperatures to make sure your pc is not running to hot.

Speccy - Advanced System Information Tool

Do you have updated drivers for your graphics card?

AMD Driver Autodetect

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/329150-screen-freeze-while-playing-league-legends-other-games.html
Relevancy 88.66%

hello, im having some problems with my computer, i have had various issues with the blue screen of death and have found that every time i try to play league of legends i get the blue screen of death.
? OS -Windows 7 ? x64
? What was original installed OS on system? windows 7
? full retail version
? about a month
? about a mouth
? CPU AMD Phentom(tm)II X6 1100T processor 3.30 ghz
? Video Card Radeon HD 5770
? MotherBoard Asus M4A87TD EVO
? Power Supply - brand & wattage Corsair TX 650W V2 ATX 2.31 plus bronze
. System Manufacturer custom pc, parts purchaces from novatech.com
? Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom, custom pc

thank you for any help

A:Blue screen issues while playing league of legends

All report an issue regarding the L1 cache on your CPU. If you have your PC overclocked reset to factory defaults. Also check temperatures to ensures everything's ok.

I will admit, though, that the consistency of these errors tells me that the L1 cache on your CPU is just plain bad, and that your CPU needs to be replaced.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-issues-while-playing-league-of-legends-607057.html
Relevancy 109.65%

I was about 30 minutes into a game of LoL when i got a BSOD Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Are (dxgmms1.sys)

I had Youtube open up on Google Chrome and Skype but i wasn't actually using any of them. They was just open and running in the background.

Speacs:
Windows 8 Pro x64
Gigabyte G1.Sniper Z87
G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1866
I7 4770k
Asus Xonar Essence STX
Zotac GTX 670 4GB in SLI
ADATA XPG SX910 512GB
Cooler Master V850

A:BSOD while playing League of Legends

Even if you pay $10,000 for a system and its hardware is extreme to the max, still should always close all applications before gaming.

I would uninstall this software, just simply because it is an unnecessary driver to have:

Code:
HWiNFO64A HWiNFO64A.SYS Fri Nov 22 10:45:10 2013 (528F7C06)

The issue odds-wise, is likely from ASUS Xonar:

Code:
cmudaxp cmudaxp.sys Wed Sep 26 04:29:02 2012 (5062BCCE)
CMUSBDAC CMUSBDAC.sys Sat Sep 14 02:39:46 2013 (523404B2)

See if there is an update, but even still if so, I'd be tempted to run integrated audio with Xonar hardware physically removed, to test.

Update motherboard bios to newest and also check memory timings and frequency with CPU-Z to be correct for the modules you have.

Most important thing to say of it all:

Update:

Code:
bwcW8x64 bwcW8x64.sys Wed Feb 13 12:25:48 2013 (511BCC9C)

then

MSI USA

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39882-bsod-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

I attached everything you guys need.

Relevancy 109.65%

Attachment 321204Now i guess i'm done on ntoskrnl.exe but now i'm having problem with cdd.dll what is that?

computer name: JOEY-PC
windows version: Windows 7 , 6.1, build: 7600
windows dir: C:\Windows
Hardware: ASUSTeK Computer INC., P5G41T-M LX3
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz Intel586, level: 6
4 logical processors, active mask: 15
RAM: 4294041600 total
VM: 2147352576, free: 1995231232
Thank you !

A:BSOD after playing League of Legends cdd.dll

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334325-bsod-after-playing-league-legends-cdd-dll.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hey can someone help me with my computer. Whenever I play League mid game it gets restarted and i get this blue screen error.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA800D77C2E0
BCP2: FFFFF88004FB92DC
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\032015-16894-01.dmp
C:\Users\Eric\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-29016-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Also I linked the DM log collector info, thanks for the help

A:BSOD playing League of Legends

Hello and welcome Eric mate some system specs please cannot do mush with seeing them - add them to the System specs at lower left corner of your posts but filling in them in the profile - so much easier than ploughing through reams of other readouts.
Or System Info - See Your System Specs

Now looking at the dump it looks to be a graphics failure (driver most likely)

Code:
VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa800d77c2e0, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff88004fb92dc, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: ffffffffc000009a, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000004, Optional internal context dependent data.
Debugging Details:
------------------

FAULTING_IP:
nvlddmkm+79c2dc
fffff880`04fb92dc 48ff257d97edff jmp qword ptr [nvlddmkm+0x675a60 (fffff880`04e92a60)]
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116
CURRENT_IRQL: 0
ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17298 (debuggers(dbg).141024-1500) amd64fre
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`021d5b48 fffff880`05284cbc : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`0d77c2e0 fffff880`04fb92dc ffffffff`c000009a : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`021d5b50 fffff880`05258867 : fffff880`04fb92dc fffffa80`10122000 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`c000009a : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`021d5b90 fffff880`05284acb : fffffa80`ffffd87b ffffffff`fffe7960 fffffa80`0d77c2e0 00000000`00000000 : dxgkrnl!DXGADAPTER::Reset+0x2a3
fffff880`021d5c40 fffff880`05353ec1 : fffffa80`1057ed50 00000000`00000080 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`100ee010 : dxgkrnl!TdrResetFromTimeout+0x23
fffff880`021d5cc0 fffff800`03573166 : 00000000`02c7addf fffffa80`101588c0 fffffa80`0cd61b30 fffffa80`101588c0 : dxgmms1!VidSchiWorkerThread+0x101
fffff880`021d5d00 fffff800`032ae486 : fffff880`03088180 fffffa80`101588c0 fffff880`030930c0 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`021d5d40 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x16

STACK_COMMAND: .bugcheck ; kb
FOLLOWUP_IP:
nvlddmkm+79c2dc
fffff880`04fb92dc 48ff257d97edff jmp qword ptr [nvlddmkm+0x675a60 (fffff880`04e92a60)]
SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+79c2dc
FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: nvlddmkm
IMAGE_NAME: nvlddmkm.sys
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 550304cc
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys
BUCKET_ID: X64_0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys
ANALYSIS_SOURCE: KM
FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:x64_0x116_image_nvlddmkm.sys
FAILURE_ID_HASH: {1f9e0448-3238-5868-3678-c8e526bb1edc}
Followup: MachineOwner
---------
Will await return post.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/364731-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

BSOD only while playing league of legends. attached are the minidumps

specs:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, 2001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Alienware A05, 24/06/2011
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.95 GB
Available Physical Memory 5.61 GB

please advise on what to do. i noticed it stopped when i unistalled the NVIDIA driver. however when it is unistalled i cannot connect my computer to my TV. please advise if there is a fix to the blue screen of death. thanks

A:BSOD while playing league of legends.

problem is still happening. i have checked forums but nothing has solved it. here is the latest minnidump

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/186745-bsod-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Pardon me for my bad English.
I dont know if SF Diagnostic Tool can track down all BSOD history as i'm very new to this but..
i got a BSOD while playing LoL 2~3months ago which caused my system to do a system restore.
Attachment 290359

And another BSOD also playing LoL just recently today but did not have the MACHINE_CHECK_EXECPTION in Blue screen . instead it appeared with numbers like 0x0000 (sorry i cant remember the exact numbers)

Any help would be much appreciated
Attachment 290358

A:BSOD playing League of legends

Code:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats.
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack and Update Center - Microsoft Windows

When SP1 is installed, follow it: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Go to Option Two, Point 2. Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, search the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/308760-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hi,

I often play League of Legends, but in the last two days my computer has given me a BSOD three times, with the error Driver IRQL not less or equal. Before every time this has happened it has told me to close League of Legends, because there is not enough RAM to support it. I know this isn't the case, because I have 8 gigabytes of RAM and I don't have many background processes (in the task manager it said I was using a total of 33 percent before the time of the crash.)

I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me with this, I have attached my SF diagnostic tool file on this post.

Thank you very much for your help.

Hi,

Good idea for you is to disable Desktop Composition for all the shortcuts to your games. I am not sure if Win8 has this, but I think so.

Update Realtek HD Audio codec driver:

RTKVHD64 RTKVHD64.sys Tue Jun 12 06:02:32 2012 (4FD713B8)

Update Intel storage driver from Intel.com:

iaStorA iaStorA.sys Thu Aug 16 16:32:56 2012 (502D58F8)

Update ELAN Smartpad driver:

ETD ETD.sys Thu Aug 30 04:47:45 2012 (503F28B1)

If there is an update to this, install it:

aPs2Kb2Hid aPs2Kb2Hid.sys Wed Aug 29 23:40:57 2012 (503EE0C9)

Use the Symantec/Norton removal tool:

ccSetx64 ccSetx64.sys Fri May 25 15:34:57 2012 (4FBFDEE1)

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/41163-bsod-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hi, I have been receiving BSODs after playing a video game called League of Legends. It doesn't happen all the time where it is a hassle, it is just annoying sometimes. It happens once in a while after I finish playing a game. It gives me "IRQL ZERO AT SYSTEM...." something along those lines. Here is the crash dump file, I hope you guys can help me. Thank you for your time!

A:BSOD after playing League of Legends

Welcome
The cause seems to be a driver, but the correct one was not given in any of your reports.
Try the driver verifier and lets see if we can determine the true cause of the problem.

Driver Verifier
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Windows 7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/242554-bsod-after-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

I play League of Legends and it crashes mostly all the time and restarts the computer. I am guessing, it is something to do with the graphics card.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/391497-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 8.1 this has begun happening randomly when I try to play League of Legends my laptop will BSOD giving me the error Driver_IRQL_less_or_equal, never happened once before 8.1, I can play any other games fine it seems, but when I try to play LoL it tends to happen. I've added the Diagnostics zip folder below, if you guys are able to help I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for your time.

A:BSOD when playing League of Legends

Why did you install Win8.1?

These devices aren't working:

Bluetooth Audio Device BTHENUM\{61118058-486C-4BB0-B4B8-ACE4DCADEC44}_LOCALMFG&0000\7&2CCD3E13&0&000000000000_00000000 This device cannot start.

Virtual Bluetooth Support (Include Audio) BTHENUM\{CBECAB40-A2C8-4AB3-ADC1-DE0FE95D8600}_LOCALMFG&0000\7&2CCD3E13&0&000000000000_00000000 This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device.

Bluetooth LWFLT Device BTHENUM\{DD533152-01F4-435C-ABFE-984BC21A2A65}_LOCALMFG&0000\7&2CCD3E13&0&000000000000_00000000 This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device.

Please install the latest, Win8.1 compatible Bluetooth drivers for your system.

If you're overclocking, please stop the overclock while we're troubleshooting. Feel free to resume the overclock once the system has been stabilized.

Processor may be overclocked!
Expected Frequency: 1800
Actual Frequency: 2394
Overclock Ratio: 1.33

Remove the WoW Gaming Mouse software (MO3v2Driver.sys dates from 2010) and unplug the device from your system - see if that stops the BSOD's. Feel free to install the latest, Win8.1 compatible drivers AFTER the system has been stabilized

The most recent memory dumps are corrupted - but the ones from mid-November blame the Intel graphics drivers. Please update them (if there aren't any more recent versions available, then uninstall them and install a freshly downloaded copy.

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 2 05:13:26 2009 (4A4C7A36)
LENOVO ATK Hotkey ATK0101 ACPI UTILITY (also found in Asus systems)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASMMAP64.sys

atkwmiacpi64.sys Tue Sep 6 21:44:52 2011 (4E66CC94)
ATK WMIACPI Utility
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atkwmiacpi64.sys

AiCharger.sys Thu Apr 18 00:07:43 2013 (516F718F)
Asus Charger Driver [br] Likely BSOD cause - haven't seen recently (15Jan2013)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiCharger.sys

Please note the drivers below that date from before the release of Windows 8.1 (17 Oct 2013) - check to see that each and every one is compatible w/Windows 8.1 (at the manufacturer's website). If not, you must either remove the device and it's software - or locate a Windows 8.1 compatible update on the web.

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Thu Nov 21 21:17:53.877 2013 (UTC - 5:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\112113-24203-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.16422.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.131006-1505
System Uptime:2 days 0:40:34.707
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
Probably caused by :igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+62c47 )
BugCheck D1, {28, 2, 0, fffff8000206bc47}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000028, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff8000206bc47, address which referenced memory
BUGCHECK_STR: AV
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_igdkmd64+62c47
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz"
MaxSpeed: 1800
CurrentSpeed: 2394

Processor may be overclocked!
Expected Frequency: 1800
Actual Frequency: 2394
Overclock Ratio: 1.33

BIOS Versi... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/36839-bsod-when-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

This happens around every two hours.
The screen will freeze for maybe five seconds then go black. 
The screen will go back to normal and freeze again then will BSoD.

What is causing this?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/629959/bsod-while-playing-league-of-legends/
Relevancy 109.65%

Hi,

I've been getting BSODs almost every day now while playing League of Legends. The problem surfaced maybe 2-3 weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure that it's only been happening while I am in-game. At the blue screen, I am able to read the error message "apc_index_mismatch." I've been told that BSODs often occur as a result of having bad ram, but I'd like to know what the problem is for sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Tatsu

Before we begin:

Please post back the following information:

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/234159-windows-genuine-activation-issue-posting-instructions.html

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284348-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

ok so i got this bsod playing league of legends then after that i kept getting a memory management bsod every time i tryed starting windows 7 but then i went to my bios and reset it to default and was able to run win7 again. nothing is overclocked. I did have it overclocked for a while but then my computer started freezing so i turned it off.

A:BSOD playing league of legends

Your crash dumps are not showing any finite probable cause. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

And, this time post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/262297-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

During the last month I've had several bluescreens, I get them when I opened programs like Skype, Metal Gear Rising and now Rust. Would appreciate some help.

A:BSOD while playing League of Legends?

Code:
Host Name: ELMERTHEONE-PC
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Version: 6.1.7600 N/A Build 7600
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner: ElmerTheOne
Registered Organization:
Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00400
Counterfeir installation such as yours contain heavily modified files that cause the installation to behave in unexpected ways. Determining the cause of the BSOD's with any sort of reliability on these is much more difficult. For this reason many analysts won't attempt it.

I recommend installing a genuine version of Windows 7 to minimise these sorts of problems.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/322125-bsod-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

I've been trying to solve this problem for a few weeks and still have been getting them. I usually get the BSODs after a finish a game of league and get different error codes too.

Unfortunately, I've lost most of them because of a weird bug that didn't let me get minidumps and CC cleaner also deleted them too. I only have the two most recent ones. I have resolved the minidumps issue but still get BSODs... Help please

A:BSOD after playing league of legends

Just got two more BSODs while not play league. I'm gonna reinstall windows

edit: here are the attachments

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/293389-bsod-after-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

So whenever i play league of legends, i get BSOD.
It seems to occour randomly.

i've attached a zip containg the dump info.

Any help is appreciated

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/379705-getting-bsod-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hello guys Since I changed my motherboard I'm having some problems with BSOD's First it started accuring at Downloading Torrents But now my main problem is every time I start playing League of legends I'm getting BSOD The strange thing is its different codes almost every time while playing of BSOD League Legends. The most common once is the x d For a hint how it happens is suddenly I'm getting huge Lag and FPS drop ingame and the game crashes and then BSOD appears I tried reinstalling the game but I dont think thats the problem I'm starting to think that my power supply isn't managing all the PC components enought Here I'll post the needed information and the dump files Note that prolly on the last Dump files are viable becouse those are the once since I changed to system to place quot mini dump files quot But feel free to check the other ones also If any more info is BSOD while playing League of Legends. needed to fix this god damn problem just let me know

A:BSOD while playing League of Legends.

Some files are missing.

Please post a complete report, "Grab All" following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/288479-bsod-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hi,

Recently I've been getting this Blue screen of death error after playing League of Legends for a while. I don't know what causes it, I have not updated any of my drivers for a long time, maybe that's the problem?

After the blue screen is checked 100%, my fan goes crazy and makes alot of noise, my laptop is also warm, but I keep the fan in the air since I have a book under my laptop so it doesn't overheat.

I will attach my computer DM log collector.

Hopefully you can help me! Thanks.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {fffffa800b508010, fffff88004a9bb04, 0, 2}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+7b04 )

---------

0: kd> lmvm atikmpag
start end module name
fffff880`04a94000 fffff880`04ae9000 atikmpag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys
Image name: atikmpag.sys
Timestamp: Thu Apr 05 20:43:32 2012 (4F7D7E5C)
CheckSum: 000531C1
ImageSize: 00055000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Start by running Windows Update to see if an Optional Update for your video card is offered. If so, install it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/354858-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

I also get the GSOD after playing some League of Legends for a while, not always though. It sometimes doesn't happen for 2 days. Tried everything already, different drivers, switching ram.
So if you find a solution I'd be glad to hear it!
Here's my dm_log in case someone is wondering . BEASTKNAKER-20-Mar-16_135423_11.zip

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/44684-bsod-after-playing-some-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hello folks, I recently ran into some crashing issues again and replaced my video card with an old one since my searching told me my code was related to the GPU. I was fine for several weeks of light use but have now ran into a new issue(attached to this post) that cropped up immediately after reinstalling Microsoft Security Essentials. I have removed MSE but it did not remove the issue so I am at a loss.

This crash in particular seems to shut down the video drivers(black screen with "no input" while I still hear sound for a moment) and then shuts down the PC without ever showing a BSOD. Let me know if there is anything else you need from me and thanks in advance for your assistance.

As an update to anyone who tries to help with this issue: I have installed all available windows updates(somehow I missed the service pack update when I formatted) and have been monitoring my temperatures. The graphics card was reaching 90c under heavy load so I'm taking steps to tune that down. If anyone has any other suggestions I would appreciate your help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/290456-bsod-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Greetings

I have been getting bluecsreens irregularly for over 1 year while playing League of legends. The reason I wrote irregularly is because sometimes it happens as often as a few times a day and sometimes it doesn't happen at all in over a week, but it always has something to do with league of legends.

It can occur when i start the launcher to league of legends, when I try to connect to a game, when a game ends, practically anytime league of legends is running.

I have updated my graphic drivers a few times, but it doesnt seem to have done any good.

Hopefully the .zip will provide some further information

Edit, the bluescreen has always said "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" when it appears

Welcome to 7F nillez. There are only two dumps in your logs but both are blaming the same thing, your Killer e2200 PCI-e Gigabit Ethernet Controller. The driver is old and needs updating, check for an updated version here.
Code:
BugCheck D1, {fffff880129d8000, 2, 0, fffff88006c19fa0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e22w7x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e22w7x64.sys
Probably caused by : e22w7x64.sys ( e22w7x64+19fa0 )

---------

2: kd> lmvm e22w7x64
start end module name
fffff880`06c00000 fffff880`06c2a000 e22w7x64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: e22w7x64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\e22w7x64.sys
Image name: e22w7x64.sys
Timestamp: Wed Dec 05 16:43:48 2012 (50BF79C4)
CheckSum: 00035FA2
ImageSize: 0002A000

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/370120-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

My Laptop keeps getting BSOD while playing League of Legends, can someone of you take me step by step to the solution of my problem? If any Information is missing i?ll get it ASAP
thanks

Please go to following directory and delete all dumps prior to 2015.

Code:
%systemroot%\minidump
After deleting those dumps, please run the dm log collector again and upload a new zip.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/390486-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Playing league of legends and i crashed about 3 minutes into the game
restarted pc, reconnected, crashed about 15 seconds in

This problem has happened a few times in the past

My graphics card is a GT540M

My laptop model is an Acer 5750G - 8GB of ram up from the original 4GB.
any help would be appreciated, thank you

EDIT: Uninstalled Advanced Systemcare because i heard it causes BSOD's.

A:BSOD Playing League of Legends

Bumping because ive updated system specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/268432-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad english)

Please check your manufacturer for driver updates for the network drivers and other drivers.
You have a few drivers,
network drivers,display drivers andchipset drivers
that could use updating.
A BIOS update would also be useful

Code:
ffffd000`21151118 fffff800`c6d3e230Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtl8192se.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtl8192se.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtl8192se.sys
rtl8192se+0x2e230

3: kd> lmvm rtl8192se
Browse full module list
start end module name
fffff800`c6d10000 fffff800`c6e62000 rtl8192se T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: rtl8192se.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtl8192se.sys
Image name: rtl8192se.sys
Browse all global symbols functions data
Timestamp: Wed Mar 27 16:13:24 2013 (51530C94)
CheckSum: 00135784
ImageSize: 00152000
Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/43175-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

can you help whats happening,

already change the thearmal and clean the fan.
BSOD on amd i think?

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/387062-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hey,

I got this problem for over 6 months now. The BSOD only happens while playing League of Legends. Ive been playing Diablo 3, Dark Souls etc. alot, but I never got any problems while playing.

Those BSOD are kinda unsteady. The only frequent thing about them is, that if I got 1 and I try to reconnect, most of the time I get another one immediatley.

As suggested from another thread I tried to run Furmark and Memtes86, both with no results.

I couldnt attach my minidump files to the thread for some reason, so I uploaded it
http://www.file-upload.net/download-9701429/Minidump.rar.html

CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASUS M5A78L LE
Ram : DDR3 2x 4 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 TI
PSU : LC6550 Silent 550 Watt
Every help would be welcome.

Try attaching the minidump this way. Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click, sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-while-playing-league-of-legends.206094/
Relevancy 109.65%

Hi, I get a few BSOD each time I play League of Legends. This only happens when I play, if I don't do anything on my computer there are no BSOD.

Attachment 285476

A:BSOD while playing League of Legends Only

Code:
Host Name: DYLAN-PC
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Version: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner: Dylan
Registered Organization:
Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00010
Your are using an HP OEM on a Gigabyte retail motherboard - installation is counterfeit.

In addition to the forum rules prohibiting us from helping someone with a counterfeit Windows 7 installation, its extremely difficult to troubleshoot a BSOD on a counterfeit installation - many BSOD analysts will not even attempt it.

Purchase a genuine Windows 7 installation, format and reinstall.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304458-bsod-while-playing-league-legends-only.html
Relevancy 109.65%

I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related?

Which file should I look for errors in?

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/35241-bsod-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hey guys, I've been having some issues with BSOD. Sometimes it happens when I open a new application like Spotify or Skype but most often when gaming. Started happening a while back but I was pretty lazy in addressing the issue. I Included all the dump logs since January but I'm sure the issue is probably always the same.

Specs:
Intel i7-4770k @3.5GHz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
Geforce GTX-770
Rosewill Capstone 750w PSU
16 GB Ram

All new parts from newegg in 2014.

A:BSOD playing league of legends

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/372584-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hello!

I Recently Bought this new Laptop, A HP Elitebook 8440. I formatted the drives and reinstalled windows recently. My Drivers are updated with the most recent compatible ones from the HP website. Whenever I am playing League of Legends, After about 30-40 minutes I experience a BSOD. All my other programs run without any problems, So I am guessing it has to do with the driver? I don't really have too much knowledge in this field, and I was looking for some insight.

Edit: did a /sfc scannow ,No issues detected

Edit: Bluescreened Again. Once again, only ingame. files updated

Edit: Another one. Files updated. Will do the chkdsk

here are the files.

P.S Should I add my MEMORY.dmp file?

A:BSOD While Playing League of Legends

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002dc49cc, fffff88002bd0e30, 0}

Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100 )

Followup: Pool_corruption

Code:
BugCheck 1A, {5003, fffff70001080000, 21e43, 2174a00803c86}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+4251d )

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002bba90d, fffff88008632fb0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExAllocatePoolWithTag+53d )

Run sfc /scannow and chkdsk /r.
Install the latest updates from Windows Update.

Do the exact same steps for chkdsk /r but instead of typing in sfc /scannow type chkdsk /r.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/376769-bsod-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hi,

During the past two months, I got a few blue screen of deaths while playing League of Legends. Most of the time I can play fine, but on an inconsistent frequency, I get random blue screens of death, and it's really frustrating.

Anyways, I'm going to upload the debug zip folder.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks folks!

Can you upload the list of all the third party drivers Using NirSoft DriverView:
Download and execute Driverview
View > Hide Microsoft Drivers
Edit > Select all
File > Save Selected Items
In the Save dialog, Set the path to desktop, Put "Driverview" in the name field, and save.
Zip the .txt file and upload it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/330741-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hello buds, i am having bsods while playing league, i usualy have them 3 times a day.
Yesterday i update my bios it was the only thing that i tought that was not updated.
Today i had it again and i am out of options to fix it.
I would like your help.

Thanks for reading.

https://mega.co.nz/#!mdsG2Iha!lXUeTz...9fUE39_gQ_e_Kk
https://mega.co.nz/#!fE1yjBrD!N1F5xN...G8AsiFnExYv1_x

A:BSOD playing League of Legends.

We need more information to analyze your logs. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/336024-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Laptop Travelmate 5760Z crashed while playing League of Legends

In attachement you can find the crash files.

Now, I can start the laptop but it takes a lot of time to get past the "Welcome" screen.
Then, I have only a black screen with cursor.

A:BSOD playing League Of Legends

I tried signing in via Safe Mode, Using Last Known Good Configuration, none of this was successful.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/359829-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Anyone can help me?

computer name: JOEY-PC
windows version: Windows 7 , 6.1, build: 7600
windows dir: C:\Windows
Hardware: INTEL_, Intel Corporation, DH55TC
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz Intel586, level: 6
4 logical processors, active mask: 15
RAM: 4149608448 total
VM: 2147352576, free: 1989312512

Thanks !

Relevancy 109.65%

Hey guys i bought this pc two years ago and now i can't do nothing with it because this BSOD appears randomly. I formated the pc and it didn't change. Here i got the error :
Assinatura do problema:
Nome do Evento de Problema: BlueScreen
Vers?o do SO: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
ID de Regi?o: 2070

Informa??es adicionais sobre o problema:
BCP1: FFFFFA800A7BA0D0
BCP2: FFFFF880061DEA98
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000000D
BCP4: 0000000000000003
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Ficheiros que ajudam a descrever o problema:
C:\Windows\Minidump\020113-22635-01.dmp
C:\Users\Chipy\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-114145-0.sysdata.xml

Leia a nossa declara??o de privacidade online:
Declara??o de Privacidade do Windows 7 - Microsoft Windows

Se a declara??o de privacidade online n?o estiver dispon?vel, leia a declara??o de privacidade offline:
C:\Windows\system32\pt-PT\erofflps.txt

Hope you guys can help me! Thank you )

A:BSOD playing League of Legends.

STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/283784-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hello I encountered BSoD st time days ago while playing League of Legends After BSoD my computer wasnt able to reboot showing just black screen I shut it down and tryed again after minutes thinking it might be overheat and Windows loaded just fine Then I played some LoL and it worked But today the story repeated of playing League BSoD while Legends I played LoL and get BSoD Windows loaded after this and I tryed play LoL again get nd BSoD and computer couldn't load I waited a couple of minutes Windows loaded and BSoD after min BSoD while playing League of Legends of work again while I was typing in messenger no LoL this time I shut computer down and waited for min it loaded and I didn't try to play LoL again OS - Windows x -bit What was original installed OS on system Is the OS an OEM version BSoD while playing League of Legends came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer full retail version Age of system hardware years Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS year no CPU Intel Core Duo E Video Card NVidia GTX MotherBoard Gigabyte P -DS R Power Supply - OCZ W System Manufacturer - I assembled it BSoD while playing League of Legends myself Any help would be appreciated

A:BSoD while playing League of Legends

I used a Driver Verifier as recommended in Posting Instructions thread. After I set up Verifier and reboot, BSoD happens right before worktable appear. I boot into safemode and roll back to restore point.

Attaching minidump created during that BSoD.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-while-playing-league-of-legends-663182.html
Relevancy 109.65%

While playing LoL, 2 bug splats occurred then a BSOD happen.
please help!

A:BSOD while playing League of Legends,

Please upload the BSOD Posting Instructions http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/96879-blue-screen-death-bsod-posting-instructions.html. Upload the files here, this will tell you how. http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/9733-screenshots-files-upload-post-seven-forums.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/375217-bsod-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

I've been getting these BSOD's quite a bit now. It's really bothering me as it is affecting my gameplay. I have a Dell Inspiron N5030 with Windows 7 Home Premium x64.

Here is an attached zip file with all the information.

All help is appreciated.

It is much easier to find patterns, etc, when there are more than one crash. We prefer you wait until you have at least two so that if one is corrupt the other probably wont be.

Your single crash log is at best inconclusive. If you have more upload them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/208867-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

I just recently bought a HP ENVY t-j Quad Edition CTO Notebook PC Been around - months Whenever I play League of Legends after about - minutes I'm in game my PC crashes and the BSoD appears And then it restarts and I can playing League BSOD of Legends resume playing without any further crashes But this happens quite frequently Weirdly only once per each game I have noticed this only when playing League of Legends One other thing I have noticed is that before this crash happens a dialog box appears stating that quot My memory is low quot and suggests me to close League of Legends This dialog box has appeared when I played Bioshock Infinite too but the BSoD has appeared only BSOD playing League of Legends once I have made sure that I have installed all the necessary updates Note I game a lot and the laptop tends to get very hot sometimes This is my event log Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date -Jun- PM Event ID Task Category Level Critical Keywords User SYSTEM Computer Abilash Description The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider BSOD playing League of Legends Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power quot Guid quot C B A- - C -AC E- C D B BSOD playing League of Legends quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Abilash lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckCode quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt xfffff d da lt Data gt lt Data Name quot SleepInProgress quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot PowerButtonTimestamp quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootAppStatus quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

Your Intel graphics driver is causing issues.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {28, 2, 0, fffff8016d47da17}

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+62a17 )

---------

6: kd> lmvm igdkmd64
start end module name
fffff801`6d41b000 fffff801`6d831000 igdkmd64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys
Image name: igdkmd64.sys
Timestamp: Mon Sep 09 18:27:52 2013 (522E0518)
CheckSum: 00409BE8
ImageSize: 00416000

It may need updating. Check for updates here.

Uninstall DaemonTools, a known source of BSODS.

Code:
DAEMON Tools Ultra Agent "c:\program files (x86)\daemon tools ultra\dtagent.exe" -autorun

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools.
2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
3. Double click the executable to open it
4. Click the button shown below

If the button it is grayed out, as shown in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can just close the window.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/48641-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

I recently did a clean reinstall of windows because I was having random BSOD/freeze issues. Everything has been fine for the last two weeks or so but I just got another BSOD playing League, and then about half an hour later I had a spike of CPU usage that froze my comp for about 30 seconds. These are the same issues I was having before so I want to try to fix them before they get any worse. Thank you.

The memory dumps that were uploaded were from 26 August
Only 54 Windows Updates installed. Most systems have 70 to 90 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

Don't worry about the specific number, it's just important that you have checked and installed any updates that were available (and didn't experience any errors).

The memory dumps point at hardware (and that's what I suspect from your description also). Please start with these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics

Also, please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions (in case this is a low-level driver issue): Driver Verifier Settings

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems.

NOTE: these symptoms were from the previous release of OverDrive. The new release uses the same driver name, but is dated from 4 November 2013.

Please un-install all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Un-install a program
Then, download (but DO NOT install) a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
Use this procedure to install the DRIVER ONLY: ATI video cards - DRIVER ONLY installation procedure - Sysnative Forums

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Un-install". Reboot for changes to take affect.

Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's. If this is the case for you, post back and we'll give further instructions for safely removing it.

If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

Also, go into Device Manager and locate the USB Root Hub (xHCI) and uninstall it. Then reboot in order to ensure that it's properly recognized in Device Manager again (this is due to errors I saw with xHCI in the WER section of MSINFO32)
Analysis:

Code:
**************************Tue Aug 26 21:48:35.747 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\082614-11265-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.17041.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.140305-1710
System Uptime:0 days 0:14:02.463
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSwapThread+152 )
BugCheck A, {ffffe000b3bfc148, 2, 0, fffff8015d6c8d22}
BugCheck Info: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffe000b3bfc148, memory referenced
Arg3: 0000000000000000, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff8015d6c8d22, address which referenced memory
PROCESS_NAME: LogonUI.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_nt!KiSwapThread
BIOS Version P1.50
BIOS Release Date 10/02/2013
Manufacturer To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Product Name To Be Filled By O.E.M.
**************************Tue Aug 26 21:09:05.833 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\082614-10343-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.17031.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.140221-195... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/53489-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hi, recently ive had crashing when playing games like Guild wars 2 or most recently, League of Legends.

Ill upload the crash files but im really confused as to what is going on.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

update your nvidia graphics driver

Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/271851-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Using dual monitors seems to be when the issue is caused and around times of increased mouse activity, only happened when playing league of legends so far. If you need more information I will happily try and help out by recreating the issue etc.

A:BSOD while playing league of legends

Bluetooth is having issues. Please uninstall your Bluetooth stuff, then reboot and install fresh drivers for the Bluetooth

The memory dump blames your Intel graphics drivers. Please:
- download a fresh copy of the latest, Win8.1 compatible drivers for the Intel graphics card
- uninstall the current graphics drivers for the intel card from your system
- install the freshly downloaded drivers
- monitor for further BSOD's

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

LhdX64.sys Mon Jan 11 10:06:58 2010 (4B4B3E92)
Lenovo HD Disk Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LhdX64.sys

Please note the drivers below that date from before the release of Win8.1 (Oct 2013) - check to see that each and every one is compatible w/Win8.1 (at the manufacturer's website).j If not, you must either remove the device and it's software - or locate a Win8.1 compatible update on the web.

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

Analysis:

Code:
**************************Wed Oct 30 07:46:03.035 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\103013-27593-01.dmp]
Built by: 9600.16404.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.130913-2141
System Uptime:0 days 12:48:37.762
Probably caused by :igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+63287 )
BugCheck D1, {28, 2, 0, fffff8000211f287}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000028, memory referenced
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff8000211f287, address which referenced memory
PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_igdkmd64+63287
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2600
CurrentSpeed: 2594
BIOS Version 5ECN96WW(V9.01)
BIOS Release Date 03/14/2013
Manufacturer LENOVO
Product Name 2189

3rd Party Drivers:
The following is for information purposes only.
Any drivers in red should be updated or removed from your system. And should have been discussed in the body of my post.

Code:
**************************Wed Oct 30 07:46:03.035 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
LhdX64.sys Mon Jan 11 10:06:58 2010 (4B4B3E92)
AcpiVpc.sys Mon May 14 21:18:53 2012 (4FB1AEFD)
wsvd.sys Wed Jun 13 05:10:30 2012 (4FD85906)
IntcDAud.sys Tue Jun 19 10:40:51 2012 (4FE08F73)
CHDRT64.sys Tue Jun 26 22:08:29 2012 (4FEA6B1D)
HECIx64.sys Mon Jul 2 18:14:58 2012 (4FF21D62)
vm331avs.sys Fri Aug 24 05:07:35 2012 (50374457)
SynTP.sys Mon Aug 27 12:37:51 2012 (503BA25F)
Smb_driver_Intel.sys Mon Aug 27 12:39:30 2012 (503BA2C2)
dump_iaStorA.sys Sat Sep 1 21:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)
iaStorA.sys Sat Sep 1 21:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)
btath_rcp.sys Tue Dec 18 04:54:50 2012 (50D03D6A)
btath_hcrp.sys Tue Dec 18 04:54:54 2012 (50D03D6E)
athw8x.sys Thu Jan 17 04:15:39 2013 (50F7C13B)
btfilter.sys Mon Jan 21 04:19:45 2013 (50FD0831)
L1C63x64.sys Sun Mar 31 23:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5)
intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 04:46:35... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/34484-bsod-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hi, I was just playing the game when all of a sudden, the screen went blue, text was shown, a loading bar was progressing, all of that with a loud buzzing sound in my headset. I didn't have time to see what was actually written. I read a few threads about this and I tried to follow the steps with the guide to make a thread about the BSOD, but when I'm using the tool, no folder can be found. Is there any other way I can show or load the dump files ?

Thanks alot,
HSG

Try this method.

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP
We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter

When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/224709-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

HP Pavillion Laptop keeps crashing when playing League of Legends, tried the SF diagnostic tool and here is the uploaded folder!

Info:
Windows 7 Home Premium
Manufactuer: Hewlett-Packard
Model: HP Pavillion dv4 Notebook PC
Processor: AMD Turion(tm) II Dual-Core Mobile M500 2.20GHz
Installed Memory(RAM): 4.00GB (3.75 GB usable)
System Type: 64-bit Operating System
Pen and Touch: No Pen or Touch Input is available for this display

Hi,

Can you provide us with the error code or with what blue screen error you are getting ( can't open logs as on iPad )

Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/319789-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hello, I have been playing LoL for some months now, but some days ago there was a new patch introduced and since then I have had BSODs sometimes when I am in loading screen, sometimes when I exit the game and sometimes when I shut down my PC. When BSOD appears, it says:

STOP: 0x00000050 (0xFCA035DC,0x00000000,0x9C53B768,0x00000000)
cdd.dll - Adress ...

I am no computer expert so I have no idea what to do honestly...

L.E.: I have changed the attachment, it now contains dmp files.

Relevancy 109.65%

Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it migth be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad english)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392619-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 109.65%

Hello,

I got the first BSOD about 3 weeks ago and when i noticed it only happens to me when i'm playing LoL.
I attachted the zip.
Thank you for your helping!

There are no dump files in your logs at all. Run the DM log collector again and upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/363954-bsod-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hey, I've been experiencing bluescreens while playing League of Legends. The issue has recently just started to occur immediately after Norton expired. In the attached folder, only the latest two dmp files are relevant to the issue. My laptop only experiences the BSoD after the game starts, and about 10-20 minutes into the game. Nothing graphically extensive or requiring excessive processing power were present in the moments before the bluescreen, however it typically freezes for a second or two before ultimately shutting down. I'm reinstalling right now, to see if it helps. I'd appreciate any help, and thanks in advance!

A:BSoD while playing League of Legends (ingame)

Security AppStart Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security
Crashes indicate Norton being a possible cause. Remove Norton and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials to see if it provides more stability. Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software. Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes are recommended from a strict BSOD perspective. They do not cause blue screens on the system as other AV products do.

Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free

Information
Do not start the free trial of MalwareBytes, unselect that option when prompted.

Update and make full scans with both separately.

Start up
Keep less stuff at the start-up. Only anti-virus, this helps avoid driver conflicts and improves time to log in to windows.
Troubleshoot a Problem by Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7 or Vista
How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7

Kaspersky TDSSKiller - How to remove malware belonging to the family Rootkit.Win32.TDSS (aka Tidserv, TDSServ, Alureon)

ESET online scanner - One-time virus scanner free with ESET online scanner

Hard Drive/Storage
Post disk summary using CrystalDiskInfo software: CrystalDiskInfo Standard Edition
For how to upload a screenshot or file, read here
Make a hard drive test from the hard drive manufacturers website: Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

Disk Check
For errors on your Hard drive(s): How to Run Disk Check in Windows 7

System Temperature

Ensure that there are no heat issues, For monitoring heat of the system use Speccy or HWMonitor

SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption:

How to Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker
1. Click Start
2. In the search box, type Command Prompt
3. In the list that appears, right-click on cmd.exe and choose Run as administrator
4. In the command window that opens, type sfc /scannow

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/296058-bsod-while-playing-league-legends-ingame.html
Relevancy 108.36%

I've recently, within the past few months, started have very consistent crashes whenever I play League of Legends. It'll just happen randomly, sometimes quite often (few times a game) or sometimes I can go a full day without it crashing. It's very annoying though and I can't seem to pinpoint the problem since there's quite a variety of errors it's throwing at me.

Last week I attempted a complete reinstall of Windows 8.1, tried out a few different graphics drivers (the most recent and the one previous to it), and even repaired the game itself. The errors keep coming and now I don't know where to look next. I also attempted a FurMark stress test of my graphics card and it passed just fine. It got quite warm, but the system never crashed.

If any of you could give me some direction, I would very much appreciate it.

--2014.05.16--

I just ran memtest and passed with zero errors.

A:BSOD consisently and only when playing League of Legends

How warm did the graphics card get?

Only 31 Windows Updates installed. Most systems have 60 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

Out of 13 memory dumps there were 6 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers)
- low-level driver problems
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

You can get a head start on the hardware diagnostics if you'd like - they are located here: Hardware Diagnostics

Please make sure that your Creative sound card is fully updated with Win8.1 compatible drivers. If not, then please uninstall it's software and physically remove the sound card from the system in order to see if this is a compatibility issue with the sound card.

P17.sys Mon Aug 3 07:11:59 2009 (4A76C5FF)
Creative SB Audigy LS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=P17.sys

L1E62x64.sys Thu Sep 22 02:26:32 2011 (4E7AD518)
Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 PCI-E Ethernet Controller (NDIS6.20)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=L1E62x64.sys

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics. Let us know the results and we can move on from there.

Analysis:

Code:
**************************Thu May 15 22:13:09.287 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\051514-7812-01.dmp]
System Uptime:0 days 0:18:27.016
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeWaitForSingleObject+1ff )
BugCheck A, {ba8, 2, 0, fffff801406f4dcf}
BugCheck Info: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000ba8, memory referenced
Arg3: 0000000000000000, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff801406f4dcf, address which referenced memory
PROCESS_NAME: OBS.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_nt!KeWaitForSingleObject
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2830
CurrentSpeed: 2833
BIOS Version 0701
BIOS Release Date 10/08/2012
Manufacturer System manufacturer
Product Name System Product Name
**************************Thu May 15 21:54:07.805 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\051514-7937-01.dmp]
System Uptime:0 days 16:12:50.536
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!NtWaitForSingleObject+86 )
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8030da858a6, ffffd00171a06160, 0}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/46413-bsod-consisently-only-when-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hello everyone.

Just read the threads of others regarding with the same title and nothing helped me out. Am now posting my own thread so I could know and be specific with the problems occurring on my desktop.

This is the only game I play and it is giving me problems.

Kindly help a troubled gamer in desperate times.
Much thanks.

A:BSOD playing League of Legends with different errors

Ensure you have all WindowsUpdates installed. Most systems have 160 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

Your only dumpfile did not point to anything specific , BugCheck 50, {fffff800b2f72588, 0, fffff802b2e084d9, 2}

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!PpmIdlePrepare+a1 )

When a Windows/system driver like ntkrnlmp.exe is blamed when experiencing a BSOD
it's most likely not the problem. Most of the time further analysis is needed to determine the actual cause.

Your videocard drivers are from 2012, please update to the latest version,
You have a ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series, you need the legacy drivers, info here Latest AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver for Windows 8

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/46006-bsod-playing-league-legends-different-errors.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hello!

I'm new to the forums. This started to bug me out. I've been thinking about getting a new comp bc I need it in the near future for studies. I'm not sure if I can afford it right now so I figured I'd try to fix this one instead and use it for the time being.

I get this 0x0000004E error usually when playing League of Legends and in some other instances that I can't recall. I always have Opera runnin in the background playing music on Youtube.

My Computer is Asus ROG G74SX with NVIDIA? GTX 560M and 8GB of ram. I have it plugged in all the time. When I got it about 5yrs ago or something I did a new installation of Win 7 Home Premium and installed all the drivers manually. This started happening about half a year ago.

Included is the zip file.

Any help greatly appreciated!

A:BSOD 0x0000004e While playing League of Legends etc.

Hi Dimmadum,

Welcome to the 7forums.

How frequent do you get the crashes?
If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.

Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:
The Nvidia Video driver has been flagged in both the crashes in the zip file.
The crashes 0x1a mean problems with the memory.
Please test first your memory and update your Nvidia drivers if the memory test result are giving zero errors.

Code:
4: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`05a82000 fffff880`06533000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Thu Mar 14 05:49:57 2013 (514156F5)
CheckSum: 00A9E98E
ImageSize: 00AB1000

Diagnostic Test

RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 7 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/382232-bsod-0x0000004e-while-playing-league-legends-etc.html
Relevancy 108.36%

i get alot of BSOD since a while now i got alot saying things in app and minidump which when i search i cant find nothing so i cant help it. it doesnt do nothing when i dont play but when i do it crashes with a blue screen of what ever sort. i got irql,memery,corrupt,no titles (0x0000007f) by example). please help me.

A:BSOD playing league of legends 0x0000007f

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/308509-bsod-playing-league-legends-0x0000007f.html
Relevancy 108.36%

I get a Blue Screen a few minutes into the game and Legends BSOD Of Playing League while [SOLVED] get a Power Driver State Failure error The crash file looks like this Code Bugcheck Analysis DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE f A driver is causing an inconsistent power state Arguments Arg A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time Arg fffffa a Physical Device Object of the stack Arg fffff b c d Functional Device Object of the stack Arg fffffa df The blocked IRP Debugging Details ------------------ DRVPOWERSTATE SUBCODE IMAGE NAME pci sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP a bc MODULE NAME pci FAULTING MODULE fffff f pci CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT [SOLVED] BSOD while Playing League Of Legends BUGCHECK STR x F PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL STACK TEXT fffff b c fffff cf e f fffffa a fffff b c d nt KeBugCheckEx fffff b c fffff c a fffff b c c fffff b c c nt FNODOBFM string' x [SOLVED] BSOD while Playing League Of Legends fffff b c fffff c b fffffa a fffffa a nt KiProcessTimerDpcTable x fffff b c a fffff c a e fcdeb b fffff b cc f c fffff dfdb nt KiProcessExpiredTimerList xc fffff b cbf fffff c e fffffa f cc fffffa f c c e f c nt KiTimerExpiration x be fffff b cc fffff c efa fffff df e fffff e cc fffff nt KiRetireDpcList x fffff b cd fffff b d fffff b fffff b cd nt KiIdleLoop x a STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner FAILURE BUCKET ID X x F ACPI IMAGE pci sys BUCKET ID X x F ACPI IMAGE pci sys Followup MachineOwner --------- This happens a few minutes after I reconnect as well My dxdiag is attached Any help would be appreciated

A:[SOLVED] BSOD while Playing League Of Legends

Hi -

Update networking drivers -

DW1501 Wireless-N WLAN Half-Mini Card - http://sysnative.com/0x1/DriverRefer...l#BCMWL664.SYS

Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller - http://partner.atheros.com/Drivers.aspx

If BSODs persist. . .

Run Driver Verifier - Driver Verifier - Windows 7 & Vista (BSOD-related)

Driver Verifier needs to run 24 hours minimum or until it BSODs your system, whichever is less. Then . . .

Provide full system info - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 7 & Vista

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-while-playing-league-of-legends-582485.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hello hopefully somebody of you wonderful people can help me.

I had two BSODs today once while browsing and once while playing League of Legends.

It stated DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

------------------------
Now I would love to know what drivers are causing the problem. I read up a bit and from what I learned some driver tries to access some invalid address or sth, please correct me if I'm wrong.
------------------------

I am mainly concerned about the dmp files from 27.09.15 and 28.09.15

Thanks for whoever takes the time to help me <3

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/382342-bsod-playing-league-legends-browsing.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hello everyone I have been having mega issues since I put this rig back together Tons of bluescreens while gaming alt tabbing and switching main monitors to the point of League and II playing BSOD Starcraft Legends while that the task cannot be done I have reinstalled BSOD while playing League of Legends and Starcraft II all the drivers I could think of and did a fresh install of I'm looking for someone to go over these dump files I BSOD while playing League of Legends and Starcraft II have SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION is the most common error I will be monitoring this thread closely Thank you in advance I hope this problem can be solved - - dmp - Speedy Share - upload your files here - - dmp - Speedy Share - upload your files here DxDiag txt - Speedy Share - upload your files here - - dmp - Speedy Share - upload your files here - - dmp - Speedy Share - upload your files here These are the dump files from my tom's hardware post If need be i can upload them again to this site

A:BSOD while playing League of Legends and Starcraft II

terrible formatting on my part
last time i crashed the audio (digital with converter) died before the rest of the rig went 10 secs later
edit: one game of hearthstone no bluescreen
after second game of hearthstone bluescreen (NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM), WAS WATCHING League worlds on youtube

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/54070-bsod-while-playing-league-legends-starcraft-ii.html
Relevancy 108.36%

I have been getting BSOD mainly when I'm playing League of Legends. I thought it was a driver problem and decided to reformat my computer yesterday and did a clean install of Windows hoping that it would fix it, but unfortunately the BSOD (3 already) still occurs. I don't remember the error codes that it showed, but I do have the diagnostic for it. My specs are in my profile. If you need anymore information, just let me know. Sorry if this was too vague. Thank you for your time.

A:BSOD playing League of Legends (or any other games)

How did you activate your copy of Win7 after formatting?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306614-bsod-playing-league-legends-any-other-games.html
Relevancy 108.36%

This problem happens very often when I'm playing League of legends.
I'm in a skype call and I have a xbox 1 mic and controller plugged in when it happens
although I don't think its the problem. I'll be doing anything in game when this happens.
Sometimes it never happens sometimes I have them 1-2 times a day playing league.
I've used many configs in the command prompt to do scans and nothing has popped up
I just clean installed my computer and its still doing it so I think its a hardware issue
and yes my computer in overclocked Cpu/and gpu.
I also did a windows memory tester to see if it is my RAM and nothing came up
I have Msi afterburner when I'm playing games

A:BSOD/ When I'm playing league of legends in game

2 things
Update Windows

Code:
Hotfix(s): N/A
Remove the overclocking

yes my computer in overclocked Cpu/and gpu.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/46379-bsod-when-im-playing-league-legends-game.html
Relevancy 108.36%

BSOD always says SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. This has been relatively common since I received the machine. When I received it, it was running fresh install of Windows 7 Professional x64 and a new set of RAM. Tried switching the video card with an AMD one to no avail (switched them back before this BSOD).

Any help is appreciated

A:BSOD Playing Diablo 3, League of Legends

First off can you follow these instructions to fill out your system specs.

Please fill out your System Specs.

Information
At 7F we rely heavily on knowing what hardware you have in your system, by filling out your system specs in the manner outlined below your specs will follow you round in every single post so we can see your hardware configuration at the click of a button without having to trawl through threads to find them.

Follow System Info - See Your System Specs to fill in your System Specs with as much info as possible.
Every dump I've looked at so far is stating Memory Corruption with them all being nVidia related.
Code:
fffff880`03b09c10 fffff880`049af298Unable to load image nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0xd0298
Yet your system has ATI video drivers installed too.
Code:
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys 8,192
amdkmdap amdkmdap amdkmdap Kernel Manual Stopped OK FALSE FALSE 8,192 327,680 0 11/20/2014 8:08:54 PM
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys 4,096
AmdPPM AMD Processor Driver AMD Processor Driver Kernel Manual Stopped OK FALSE FALSE 28,672 12,288 0 7/13/2009 6:19:25 PM
We need to know what hardware you have installed before we go any further.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/367815-bsod-playing-diablo-3-league-legends.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Every time i play League of Legends, whether it be for 10 minutes or 3 hours, I get a warning of memory being low, although i have 8 GB of RAM, and my laptop ends up getting a BSOD with the error message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys). I've already updated the driver for my graphic cards. Any suggestions?

A:BSOD playing League of Legends (igdkmd64.sys)

Update ASUS USB AI Charger

and

ATK/ACPI Utility driver

from Downloads/Utilities on your motherboard/model site, even if Windows 7 is latest there is.

Code:
AiCharger AiCharger.sys Thu Sep 22 22:04:40 2011 (4E7BE938)

ASMMAP64 ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 02 05:13:26 2009 (4A4C7A36)

Update Realtek card reader storage driver from Realtek

Code:
RtsUVStor RtsUVStor.sys Fri Jun 15 01:43:06 2012 (4FDACB6A)

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39975-bsod-playing-league-legends-igdkmd64-sys.html
Relevancy 108.36%

I keep getting blue screens and I did my own basic research on the errors and have had no luck. If I could get some help on this it would be much appreciated.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/62318-bsod-playing-league-legends-overwatch.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hello fellow mates,

I got a BSOD a few hours ago while playing League of Legends. The computer that I am using is recently built with all new components. After my first BSOD, I was not able to get the minidump. Soon after, I replaced the MOBO and video card. Now, I just got a BSOD but this time i have the minidump. Maybe the problem has to do with the PSU? Please help and thank you in advance.

ERROR: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL USBPORT.SYS

A:BSOD Playing League of Legends USBPORT.SYS

Hello Brian and welcome to Sevenforums.

I wasn't able to open the crash dump for whatever reason, though I noticed a few things in your nfo. If you have issues with the USBPORT.sys, try the fix below.

Possible fix| Go to Device Manager > Expand the USB list > Uninstall every driver (not device) and Reboot Windows.
Let Windows detect them and reinstall them.What kind of USB Devices to you have attached to your ports?

Best Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245519-bsod-playing-league-legends-usbport-sys.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hi,
my friend asked me about his problem with BSOD yesterday. He says it's random. All I can give you for now is one of the dump files. I tried to do an analysis myself and all I could find about the problem I got from dump file was to do a memtest. He did, no errors. It's possible, that it only happens while playing League of Legends.

I hope you will be able to get more info from the dump file. If you need anything else, I'll try to get it from him.

Thank you.

A:Friend's PC BSOD, probably while playing League of Legends

Hey there!
Code:
BugCheck 50, {fffff900c224c7a0, 0, fffff960006adc51, 0}
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : cdd.dll ( cdd!CddBitmapHw::Release+31 )
Run sfc /scannow and chkdsk /r.
Install the latest updates from Windows Update.

Do the exact same steps for chkdsk /r but instead of typing in sfc /scannow type chkdsk /r.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/380281-friends-pc-bsod-probably-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 108.36%

I get this error only in League of Legends, after at least 15 minutes of game.
I am not experienced in bsod`s or advanced windows issues.
All the BCP`s are 0000...0(only zeros)
Could this be a hardware problem? Overheat or RAM malfunction? since i have done all the updates for windows 7 and installed ESET 6 NOD32 antivirus bsod`s occured, there must be another way than reinstalling the windows, at least i want to be sure that it is not a hardware problem
Please help me in this matter bcz i simply cant find a solution.

A:BSOD playing League of Legends, BCCode 1E

Well, after i have posted i looked up at similar threads and one had same problem , i have uninstalled daemon tool;s and SPTD drivers using the program u suggested(duplex secured) and i have assured that the sptd.sys file located in my system 32 won`t load anymore(renamed it sptd.bak),
I have played LoL and no bsod, but i would like you to look over my zip to see if you can find other possible problems cuz yesterday i could play several games of League of Legends and no bsod but then in the evening i started to get bsods again.
Anyway i will let the thread for at least a couple of days and if i wont have any problems i will mark it as solved.
But i would appreciate if someone would look over my zip.. Thanks in advance!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306201-bsod-playing-league-legends-bccode-1e.html
Relevancy 108.36%

I've been having this problem for quite a time now and I've yet to actually Legends of irql_not_less_or_equal League BSOD playing While fix it A while back I was having issues with my RAM and BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal While playing League of Legends I deduced it to being caused by one faulty stick I originally had gb BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal While playing League of Legends of all of the same model of course I'm now BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal While playing League of Legends using only sticks of the and that fixed that problem More recently I've been encountering the same problem and I've done the whole remove and replace one stick at a time and doing that did not fix the problem I ran Aida for hours for each test and no change was observed I used every configuration of ram while playing League of Legends and the same BSOD would appear I haven't updated my drivers in a long time I can almost guarantee that be the issue My bios is most likely out of date too I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to update anything unless it's broken and now it's broken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/400563-bsod-irql_not_less_or_equal-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 108.36%

As the title says, I was playing a game of League of Legends when suddenly, a while BSOD appeared. I've had several BSOD's in the past, but most have been simple updates and moving on with my life. The problem is that I just updated all of my drivers and whatnot a week or so ago, so everything is fresh and I'm not quite sure what is causing this issue, as I don't recall ever getting this error before (System_Service_Exception). Any help that can be given would be appreciated!

A:BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing League of Legends

Welcome to the Forum.

Reduce items at start-up:How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Perform a clean boot: How to Troubleshoot a Problem by Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7 or Vista
Norton tends to cause BSOD/ please remove it for testing purpose.

Recommended antivirus software for Windows 7 based on stability compared to others:- Microsoft Security Essentials Download | Free Spyware Protection
Malwarebytes - The Free version
Good & Free System Security

Warning
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:How to Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker
Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums
Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes.*Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot.*If RAM stick #2 passes, this indicates that RAM stick #1 may be bad. If you want to be absolutely sure, re-test RAM stick #1 in another known good slot.
*If RAM stick #2 has errors, this indicates another possible bad RAM stick, a possible motherboard slot failure or inadequate settings.
3. Test the next stick of RAM (stick #2) in the next motherboard slot.*If this RAM stick has errors repeat step #2 using a known good stick if possible, or another stick.
*If this RAM stick has no errors and both sticks failed in slot#1, test RAM stick #1 in this slot.
4. If you find a stick that passes the test, test it in all the other motherboard slots.

If Part 2 testing shows errors, and all tests in Part 3 show errors, you will need to test the RAM sticks in another computer and/or test other RAM in your computer to identify the problem.

In this way, you can identify whether it is a bad stick of RAM, a bad motherboard, or incompatibility between the sticks.

Information
Errors are sometimes found after 8 passes.

Tip
Do this test overnight, before going to bed.

Code:
Built by: 7601.18205.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130708-1532
Debug session time: Sun Jun 29 06:47:23.397 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 4:56:40.942
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800034ec079, fffff8800bd9ae10, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSystemServiceHandler+7c )
PROCESS_NAME: League of Lege
Debug session time: Sat Jun 28 00:58:35.416 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 5 days 23:59:52.864
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 0, fffff800034fdb64}
Probably caused by : afd.sys ( afd+4c8b9 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: wmpnetwk.exe
Debug session time: Sat Jun 21 22:21:56.583 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 21:29:27.047
B... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/336200-bsod-system_service_exception-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hi guys, i have expereinced some BSOD recently and i dont know what to do. All i have is the minidumb file and the information given to me by my computer.
I will upload the file if anyone wants to see it.
PLS i really need your help
thank you

A:Recent BSOD when playing league of legends

Hi just got another bsod. i run the windbg and it says the main cause might be athr.sys (athr+428a5)
it also metions about something called type reffered : nt!_KPRCB
the bug check referes to BugCheck D1, {30, 2, 0, 8f2a38a5}
thank you

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/381441-recent-bsod-when-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 108.36%

So I have been having freezing problems for some time, the computer freezes and whatever sound was playing loops. I then reset the computer and it works okay for a while after. It normally freezes when I'm playing a game.

Just recently I had a BSOD which I don't normally get so I decided to post here since there was a new symptom. I have ESET Smart Security 5.0. I have included the report.

A:BSOD/Freezing when playing League of Legends.

Back to the top, hope someone notices this.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227161-bsod-freezing-when-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 108.36%

It is strange because while playing civ 5 I have the BSOD error screen appear, but during league crashes the display simply shows no signal and strange sound comes through the speakers, but upon restarting cpu the error reads as follows:

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 4105

BCP1: FFFFFA800D049010
BCP2: FFFFF8800FA1BDFC
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000000D
BCP4: 0000000000000003
Product: 768_1

Any help/suggestions please? have tried many suggestions

A:BSOD while playing League of Legends/Civilization 5

Additional information is required.

1. Download the DM Log Collector application to your desktop by clicking the link below

DM Log Collector.exe

2. Run it by double-clicking the icon on your desktop, and follow the prompts.
3. Locate the .ZIP file created on your desktop, and upload it here in your next reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/329668-bsod-while-playing-league-legends-civilization-5-a.html
Relevancy 108.36%

hi
i get a BSOD every game of lol and i am rly tired losing so many games cause of it.
i hope u can help me^^
i attached the file files from the diagnostic tool

thx

A:BSOD playing League of Legends, error 101

PumaDAce, Welcome to SF.

All your bugchecks are 0x101 which cannot be analyzed using a minidump.
Please upload the MEMORY.DMP file located at the Windows directory.

Code:
C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
%systemroot% - using Run
The file will be several hundred MB in size, upload it to your skydrive and post the link .

It is important you read this post as well.
Win 7 A Clock Interrupt... BSOD (101 Error)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303872-bsod-playing-league-legends-error-101-a.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hey,

i got this problem for over 6 months now. The BSOD only happens while playing League of Legends. I?ve been playing Diablo 3, Dark Souls etc. alot, but i never got any problems while playing.

Those BSOD are kinda unsteady. The only frequent thing about them is, that if i got 1 and i try to reconnect, most of the time i get another one immediatley.

As suggested from another thread i tried to run Furmark and Memtes86, both with no results.

Every help would be welcome.

Stefan

A:BSOD playing League of Legends 0x00000124

Code:
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80079768f8, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD

---------
A stop ox124 is usually described as a hardware issue; but in fact it can be anything and everything.

It will be the best to follow this guide: Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

If you have any question about it, let us know. Also let us know about your advancements.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348924-bsod-playing-league-legends-0x00000124.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hi all

I've been getting random BSODs, even after a fresh install on a brand new hard drive (SSD). I have attached the minidump that was created around 4 days ago.

Could someone point out what the problem is?...Thank you very much!

A:BSOD sometimes random, sometimes while playing league of legends

Welcome to Seven Forums.

Update the drivers below to their latest.

Code:
cmudaxp.sys Tue Jun 9 17:32:36 2009
C-Media Audio Interface Driver (WDM) by C-Media [br] ASUS Xonar DG Audio Interface driver [br] HTO CLARO Audio Interface Driver
Driver Reference Table - cmudaxp.sys

Code:
LGPBTDD.sys Thu Jul 2 00:47:52 2009
Logitech GamePanel Software
Driver Reference Table - LGPBTDD.sys

Code:
nusb3xhc.sys Fri Dec 10 10:50:35 2010
NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver (previous BSOD issues with 2010 and earlier versions)
Driver Reference Table - nusb3xhc.sys

Code:
nusb3hub.sys Fri Dec 10 10:50:35 2010
NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver (previous BSOD issues with 2010 and earlier versions)
Driver Reference Table - nusb3hub.sys
------------------------
To perform a clean install of a driver, follow this tutorial: How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {8e22, 2, 1, fffff880071d63fe}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000008e22, memory referenced
Arg3: 0000000000000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff880071d63fe, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------

WRITE_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002d06100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002d061c0
0000000000008e22 Nonpaged pool

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

FAULTING_IP:
bowser!BowserTdiReceiveDatagramHandler+ea
fffff880`071d63fe 668390028e000000 adc word ptr [rax+8E02h],0

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: CODE_CORRUPTION

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1

TRAP_FRAME: fffff8800a03a2d0 -- (.trap 0xfffff8800a03a2d0)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000000000020 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffff8800a03a5c0
rdx=000000000000002c rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff880071d63fe rsp=fffff8800a03a460 rbp=00000000c000021b
r8=0000000000000000 r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffff80002c4a880
r11=0000000000000002 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
bowser!BowserTdiReceiveDatagramHandler+0xea:
fffff880`071d63fe 668390028e000000 adc word ptr [rax+8E02h],0 ds:00000000`00008e22=????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002ace129 to fffff80002aceb80

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0a03a188 fffff800`02ace1... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304202-bsod-sometimes-random-sometimes-while-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 108.36%

As title says I get this error every time i try to play :/

A:BSOD playing league of legends, 0x000000d1

Before we go any further update your Windows to Service Pack 1 via Windows Updates. Report back when this is completed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335593-bsod-playing-league-legends-0x000000d1.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hi! I have just recently upgraded to a ssd. I installed windows and downloaded some programs. While using chrome i sometimes got BSODs and the same thing some times when playing league of legends. But I do not get the crashes all of the times, and when I get one the likelyhood of getting another one after restart is much higher. Ran memtest two passes and no error, know it's not the ssd since I had the same problem with my earlier harddrive. I had hoped that the problem would have disappeared with the new hdd and clean install of OS (suspected hdd or driver issue) but it obviously hasn't. How do I continue from here?

A:BSOD while using chrome, playing league of legends etc.

Hello,

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Missing Windows 7 Service Pack 1
When you said you installed windows and downloaded some programs my first thought was that you didn't update windows completely. Please update windows to SP1 and all the updates afterwards. This can actually be a main cause of the BSODs. You can update through Windows Update, or download here: Download Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932) from Official Microsoft Download Center

Code:
BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa8000a4a180, ffff, 0}
BugCheck 50, {fffffaa807e02980, 0, fffff80002a87d97, 5}
These 2 are the main Bugchecks that I am seeing in the crash files, and are both usually caused by possibly bad RAM, lets test the ram to be safe: RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Code:
BIOS Release Date 12/22/2010
BIOS is a bit outdated, update that just to also be safe.

Code:
ctac32k.sys Wed Jul 2 03:38:22 2008 (486B3E7E)
yk62x64.sys Mon Feb 23 09:02:27 2009 (49A2BA83)
nvlddmkm.sys Thu May 14 15:48:07 2009 (4A0C8387)
All of these drivers are out of date. They SHOULD get updated when you update your PC and the Windows Updates. If they do not, here are the update links:
ctac32k.sys Creative Audio Driver Creative Worldwide Support
yk62x64.sys Marvell Yukon networking Marvell - Support
nvlddmkm.sys nVidia Video drivers Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

After this is all complete, post back updates.
-Justin

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348391-bsod-while-using-chrome-playing-league-legends-etc.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hi, I've been having trouble the past month with random blue screens. I've run memtests, updated all the drivers I could think of, and updated everything important using Windows Updates. I only crash when I play League of Legends. I spent the last week not touching the game and didn't crash once, but played a game today and yet again another crash.

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

This is my report:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

BCCode: 1e
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000

I also attached my .dmp file. Any help will greatly appreciated, thanks in advanced.

A:BSOD playing League of Legends, bccode 1e

Unknown driver. Is either generated or malware.

Please download the free version of Malwarebytes.
Update it immediately.
Do a full system scan
Let us know the results at the end.

Malwarebytes : Download free malware, virus and spyware tools to get your computer back in shape!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/218724-bsod-playing-league-legends-bccode-1e.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Help please I'm not an expert with computer software but I am comfortable enough to try almost anything I've been having this problem which started out with my computer completely stalling hanging for a while then continuing with a single toned beep for the past couple of months I figured since it only happened once in awhile when chrome was League Legends, error BSOD of 3b. playing loading a new page it was no big deal Then recently in the past week BSOD playing League of Legends, error 3b. my computer screen went back and gave a message that said quot AMD display driver has stopped working and has successfully recovered quot I completely uninstalled all AMD drivers with a reboot and reinstalled only the essential ones Now just today my computer blue screened twice within hours I couldn't grab the error message of the first one BSOD playing League of Legends, error 3b. as that was my first blue screen in years but the second one clearly said x b not too sure how many zeroes there were I have tried BSOD playing League of Legends, error 3b. some other forums but they only responded with some outdated drivers but there was no solid answer that I was comfortable with other than GPU PSU Mobo physical defects

A:BSOD playing League of Legends, error 3b.

Hi,

Im going to respond also with drivers Im afraid
But also you have issues with your GPU, either drivers or hardware related.

Code:

* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8000329744b, fffff88003c5ce40, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExQueryPoolUsage+e0 )
---------
0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
STOP 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, ?memory

Please update driver or program as this driver is contributing to your BSOD'S:

Code:

Driver:CM10864.sys
Refers to: C-Media sound driver
Update: C-Media Electronics, Inc.

This device has problems:

Code:

Device: AODDriver4.01
PNP ID: ROOT\LEGACY_AODDRIVER4.01\000
Not present or drivers are not installed

Driver: AODDriver2.sys
Refers to:AMD Overdrive; also in EasyTune6 for Gigabyte motherboard
Known BSOD issues in Win7
Raid. Frag. Dominate your games. | GAME.AMD.COM
Support & Drivers

Also Malware Anti-malware is not Anti-Virus protection, it seems
that your system is not protected, we recommend:

Microsoft Security Essentials.
Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability
compared to other antiviruses/internet security software.

Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

Note
Once downloaded, update and run a full system scan

Please remove all Asus programs (Start Menu\Programs\ASUS):

Code:

Driver: ASACPI.sys
Refers to: Asus ATK0110 ACPI Utility
(a known BSOD maker in Win7 and Win8).
Also a part of many Asus utilities

Driver: AsIO.sys
Refers to: Asus PCProbe Utility
http://support.asus.com/download/Options.aspx?SLanguage=en&type=1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please run these tests and post back amy results:

Ensure you have the latest Windows updates installed.

Run SFC to check the integrity of all Windows 7 system files: Click on Start > Type in search cmd
Right-click cmd after results are displayed and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow at the prompt
(Note: There is a space between SFC and /scannow)
SFC Tutorial

Note
Select option two. If any problems are found, run the scan 3 times and immediately
reboot the computer after each scan.

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/105647-ram-test-memtest86.html

Tip
Run these tests overnight

Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark: Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark
Monitor temperature of the system during this test with HWMonitor

Also there is an update for your outdated BIOS available that helps with system stability:

Code:

[BIOS Information (Type 0) - Length 24 - Handle 0000h]
Vendor American Megatrends Inc.
BIOS Version 1702
BIOS Starting Address Segment f000
BIOS Release Date 12/22/2010
BIOS ROM Size 200000
You want Versi... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/291224-bsod-playing-league-legends-error-3b.html
Relevancy 108.36%

My system used to of 116 BCCode playing League Legends, BSOD have BSOD issues with my old GTX until I got a replacement which is my current GeForce GT and until recently BSOD playing League of Legends, BCCode 116 it has been absolutely phenomenal for the gaming I do However the past two weeks I have been encountering crashes while playing and the screen will freeze the sound will glitch out and turn into the standard quot bzzzzzzzzzzz quot the screen turns black and then my computer will restart while my monitors flicker It never goes directly to the BSOD however when the quot Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown quot screen comes up it always says BlueScreen This has happened four times in the past two weeks I have BlueScreenView and it claims that quot dxgkrnl sys d quot and quot dxgkrnl sys d quot is the address at fault Please help This is extremely frustrating as this is the second graphics card that has been giving me problems and I don't know what to do

A:BSOD playing League of Legends, BCCode 116

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
BugCheck 116, {fffffa800b81b4e0, fffff88009115ad4, ffffffffc000009a, 4}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+82fad4 )
The problem is caused by your graphics driver. Run Display Driver Uninstaller(DDU)
Make sure you tick the Uninstall C:/AMD and C:/NIVIDA folders while you are in DDU when you are done running DDU install your graphics driver again and you should be good to go! This is the guide for DDU: Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/374056-bsod-playing-league-legends-bccode-116-a.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Desktop restarts without warning when i entered a game. This only started to happen today, desktop have been behaving weirdly recently with frequent "kernel driver stopped responding and recovered" (or is it the graphic card one i forgot which was it).

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

A:BSOD when playing League of legends(garena)

All of your dumps are STOP 0x116 which points to a problem with your GPU. Going through your dumps every single one has flagged your nVidia driver, details and a resolution is posted below.
It could also be that your card is overheating, could take note of your GPU temperatures while idle and under load and report them in your next post.

Follow the instructions below to replace your nVidia driver for testing purposes.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {fffffa800c1164e0, fffff8800fda351c, ffffffffc000009a, 4}

Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+91951c )

7: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`0f48a000 fffff880`1015e000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Sat Sep 13 20:59:50 2014 (5414A236)
CheckSum: 00C8E3A6
ImageSize: 00CD4000
Download this earlier version from here and follow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems for the cleanest possible install.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/347599-bsod-when-playing-league-legends-garena.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hi my name is Josh, been having BSOD for about a month.
Ive ran memtest for 12 hours 20 passes with a new ram chip no errors and again yesterday for 6 hours 8 passes no errors. I had thousands of errors with my old ram chip but im still getting BSOD. Today i got a complete shutdown, and a crash again ten minutes into a game this time with a dump. i really want to find out whats making me crash and see if it can be fixed. any help will be appreciated.

A:BSOD, usually when playing League of Legends, 0x0000001e

Do you use any antivirus?

Please use a good stick of ram during your troubleshooting here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/266030-bsod-usually-when-playing-league-legends-0x0000001e.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hi,

My PC keeps crashing after a few minutes of playing League of Legends. It also happened while playing CS:GO.

It says it's caused by this driver: dxgkrnl.sys

Here's a screenshot taken from BlueScreenView:

I also uploaded the files from the tutorial thread!

A while back I ran Driver Booster 2 and other cleaners and it fixed the problem for around 1-2 weeks but now it has begun again.

I'm definitely not an expert so I have no idea how to fix this issue. Can you guys help me?

I can provide more info if you need it! Please just tell me how to provide it, if advanced. :smile:

I would really appreciate if you could help me fix this! It's getting really frustrating getting these crashes all the time... :/

A:BSOD(dxgkrnl.sys) When Playing League of Legends

you have an issue with DirectX, first thing I would do is check that your DirectX is up to date and if not update it and see what happens

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/376821-bsod-dxgkrnl-sys-when-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 108.36%

TERRYPC-Sat_06_06_2015_230558_88.zip

Hello I really need some help here.

This have been happening for quite a while and it is getting irritating. It happens the most when I'm playing League Of Legends and sometimes when I'm watching videos. Sometimes my sound system crashes as well and no sound would come out of my laptop. I've tried updating my graphics card using an AMD auto-detect software.

A:My Laptop Always BSOD When Playing League Of Legends

I'm surprised it even boots, needs alot of cleaning and what do you scan for adware with?

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/66968-my-laptop-always-bsod-when-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 108.36%

It has been happening lately, while browsing the internet or playing games, I've been getting BSOD. My latest one was the following:

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 4105
BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 0000000000005003
BCP2: FFFFF90000812000
BCP3: 0000000000000446
BCP4: 0000016100000884
C:\Windows\Minidump\022212-19749-01.dmp
C:\Users\AlanYe\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-40513-0.sysdata.xml
Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

My computer specs are:
Windows 7 64bit
amd phenom ii x4 955
Xfx raedeon 5770
Asus m4a78t-e

Thanks in advance

A:BSOD, during playing league of legends, or browsing

lilpanda hello!

Asacpi.sys

The pre 2009 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause. Yours is dated 2005.

Quote:
Please visit this link: Asus tek computer inc. -support- drivers and download p7p55d le

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P5K-VM

Scroll down to the utilities category, then scroll down to the "atk0110 driver for windowsxp/vista/windows 7 32&64-bit" (it's about the 12th item down).

Download and install it.

Go to c:\windows\system32\drivers to check and make sure that the asacpi.sys file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (notbefore).

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/215754-bsod-during-playing-league-legends-browsing.html
Relevancy 108.36%

I recently bought a new hard drive to replace my old one and did an installation with the Windows Home Premium SP disk which came with the computer from PC Specialist I also used the playing BCCode BSOD Legends, of f4 League H -plus disk to install all the drivers for the motherboard Then installed avast antivirus I installed league of legends BSOD playing League of Legends, BCCode f4 and BSOD playing League of Legends, BCCode f4 played the game without any problems for the first few hours I then connected my phone to the computer and it had some trouble finding the driver The problem started once I disconnected my phone from the computer League just crashed Since then each time I try to play league I can enter custom games and it will work for about seconds and then it will crash I was able to last minutes in one game before it crashed Not entirely sure what the problem is I've tried manually updating the graphics card from the nVidea website but still no luck Any suggestion on what I can do to fix this problem

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/400456-bsod-playing-league-legends-bccode-f4.html
Relevancy 108.36%

I can not seem to figure this out, i attached all my dump files. A BSOD happens every once in awhile while playing League of Legends and I also get warnings about using an excessive amount of memory even though I definitely should have enough RAM to handle it no problem. Thank you in advance for any help

A:BSOD playing League of Legends Driver_IRQL_Less_than_equal

Hi

Crash dump seems to blame Intel HD Graphics driver as the reason behind the crashes.

Code:
BugCheck D1, {28, 2, 0, fffff80002144287}
Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+63287 )

Please try the below steps and let us know how the system works.

1. Run "Intel driver update Utility" and install any update it offers.

Intel? Driver Update Utility

2. Update "DirectX".

Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Centre

3. Set "Intel HD Graphics" to "Maximum Performance".

Please follow steps 3 and 4 described in 4 Ways to Improve Intel HD Graphics Performance

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/36336-bsod-playing-league-legends-driver_irql_less_than_equal.html
Relevancy 108.36%

OS - Windows 7 Ultimate x64 -
Version : 6.1.7601 sp1

VideoCard : Asus Eah 4670
Cpu: Intel Core2Duo E6850
MotherBoard : Asus P5K
Graphic Driver : ati8782_Win7Vista64

I played League of Legends ,and suddenly I got
Bsod / Atikmpag.sys / 4ca29309

C:\Windows\Minidump\041412-20716-01.dmp
C:\Users\-----\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-33618-0.sysdata.xml

Code:
Problem signature:
BCP1: FFFFFA8008ABF4E0
BCP2: FFFFF8800414DF94
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000002
C:\Windows\Minidump\041412-27284-01.dmp
C:\Users\----\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-37362-0.sysdata.xml

Please help me to fix this problem.

Thanks!

A:BSOD playing League of Legends , 4ca29309

Quote:
"It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception".

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash.

As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds.

If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating.

Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU.

Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference.

If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

I would download cpu-z and gpu-z (both free) and keep an eye on the video temps

STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/224318-bsod-playing-league-legends-4ca29309.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hi this is my first post in this forum.
I've had a HP Envy m6 laptop for a while now with windows 8 pro and I've noticed that i'm getting very frequent BSOD (Can't be virus since I have Bitdefender). It seems as though they occur 95% of the time while I play the game League of Legends.
I checked out my dump files using BlueScreenView and noticed that i'm getting a variety of errors (REFERENCE_BY_POINTER, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) caused by a variety of drivers (iaStorA.sys, tcpip.sys, ntoskrnl.exe).
Any help regarding how I can prevent these BSOD's are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

A:Frequent BSOD while playing League of Legends

Do you still need help with this issue?
Please respond back and I'll get to work on the next AM

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/32095-frequent-bsod-while-playing-league-legends.html