Windows Support Forum

BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps

Q: BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps

Hey Everyone This is a new system build and it was working fine until a week after I had built it The first blue screen I got was when I was uploading a video to youtube and now I seem to get them randomly fairly often apart from when I m playing games which is odd just browsing the internet etc So far I ve done tests on my hard drives to see if they re healthy and they have passed HD Tune however I seem to always get blue screens when I try and upload a video to youtube from either of the hard drives I ve tried them plugged in one at a time but it doesn t blue screen when I upload from the SSD on its own this could just be a coincidence though as it blue screened with just the SSD in when I left the computer idle overnight I ve run memtest on my ram which didn t come up with any errors and I ve re-seated it just to check if it was okay I ll upload a dumps New ntoskrnl.exe? crash Computer BSOD Build Multiple zip of my Minidump now using BlueScreenView seems to point towards ntoskrnl exe but this is my first time using BlueScreenView so I m not sure if that s common or w e Another thing to add is that I seem to get program instability e g steam closing when it feels like it and chrome crashing for no reason however playing the mmo neverwinter seemed to work fine located on a different drive to the OS SDD Win Ultimate x I - BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps K MSI z -g Crucial x GB mhz Ballistix RAM Samsung Pro SSD x Seagate rpm tb HDD s Asus Xonar d x Soundcard Corsair CX W MSI Geforce GTX Any help would be greatly appreciated

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps

There seems to be a problem with your Windows activation. Please post this report: Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303353-bsod-new-computer-build-ntoskrnl-exe-multiple-crash-dumps.html
Relevancy 100.19%

Hello, I'm new here and have a major problem,

I've built myself a new computer.

Gigabite F2A88XM-03H Motherboard
AMD A10-7850K APU
Radeon R7 260X Graphics Card
16 GB of ram.
It has been BOSD -ing constantly. Sometimes hourly. It doesn't matter what I'm doing. Video Games, Kerbal Space Program, surfing the web, watching youtube, or just typing in word.

I've tried a full re install of windows. I've tried refreshing windows. I've cleaned the registry, checked the drives for errors. I've run memtest for a full day. I've updated all of my drivers. I can't find or fix the problem.

I have a ton of mini crash dumps. The ones I've looked at say ntoskrnl.exe is the problem.

Can anyone help?

A:BSOD All the Time. Crash Dumps say ntoskrnl.exe

Here are the crash dumps in .txt files.

I think some of them might have occurred during an update. But most were just during regular computer use.

Also, I am not overclocking. My ram is running at the manufacturer's specs. And my CPU isn't overheating.
I've tried everything I can think of and everything I can find online.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
Sorry If I did any of this wrong. This is a little out of my depth when it comes to computers.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/47712-bsod-all-time-crash-dumps-say-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 95.03%

Hi folks

I have a computer that I'm getting my hands on later this afternoon that has been experiencing multiple BSOD events daily. I've attached the most recent 6 crash dumps, each of which seems to indicate something different. I'd appreciate another set of eyes on these with any hints/tips/advice. Some seem to be drivers, some hardware but I was surprised when looking at them that there were so many different causes. There may be others further back that are different than these too, but I've not checked yet - six seemed enough for now...

If anyone has time to take a look for me, I'd be very grateful. Thanks

A:Multiple different BSOD - crash dumps attached

Grab all and post a complete report: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297118-multiple-different-bsod-crash-dumps-attached.html
Relevancy 86.43%

I recently rebuilt my computer with almost all new parts except the 2 160GB HDD's which have all of my old data. I am getting multiple BSOD's but they usually refer to the driver ntfs.sys as the culprit from what I can find.

My previous system was receiving ntoskrnl.exe BSOD's but they were fairly rare. My new machine is getting them sporadically but usually a couple a day. It BSOD's once I ran the SF_Diagnostic Tool.

I have attached the dump files it created.

My PC Specs are in my "System Specs" portion of my profile

3.5Ghz FX-6300
8GB GSKILL Ripjaw X
1x Samsung M 120Gb SSD
1x WD Blue 1TB
GigaByte GA-970A-UD3

A:Multiple BSOD New custom Build ntfs.sys ntoskrnl.exe

Hello , The file you uploaded is corrupt, try running the SFDT again using the Grab All option.

Seeing how old the drives are I would recommend testing them.

Warning
This method should NOT be performed on an SSD!

Testing the HDD:
Perform a Disk Check | Disk Check
Then Post the results following | THIS METHOD
Download SeaTools for Windows if you don't want to use a CD to test the HDD you can use YUMI – Multiboot USB Creator to create a bootable USB (instructions are found at the bottom of both pages).
If SeaTools for Windows is unable to recognize your HDD visit HDDdiag and follow the instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303671-multiple-bsod-new-custom-build-ntfs-sys-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 85.57%

Hi Guys I would greatly appreciate your insight into bsod's New - management multiple build RecFltr.sys,ntoskrnl.exe,memory some problems I am having with New build - multiple bsod's RecFltr.sys,ntoskrnl.exe,memory management a new build I am an IT systems engineer so be as technical as you like with the replies I'd apprecaite them I recently decided to upgrade my build and bought a nice kit and graphics card as outlined below ASUSTeK Computer INC M A LT-M-LE AM AMD Athlon II X GB Dual-Channel DDR ATI Radeon HD I installed windows ultimate bit and installed all the latest drivers for the system The problem is that I have had multiple blue screens since I built it one week ago I ran memtest and windows memory diagnostic tool and both identified memory errors I don't overclock but I got the OCCT stability tester and it identified problems in the cores I do know though that these errors can be caused by other problems and wanted to get yer opinion on the mini dumps which I have attached I ran the driver verifier and that immediately caused blue screens for RecFltr sys My parts are all under warranty so do you think its hardware or driver New build - multiple bsod's RecFltr.sys,ntoskrnl.exe,memory management based I appreciate the insight and second third and fourth opinions New build - multiple bsod's RecFltr.sys,ntoskrnl.exe,memory management if we can get them Thanks

A:New build - multiple bsod's RecFltr.sys,ntoskrnl.exe,memory management

Quote: Originally Posted by jiraiya

Hi Guys,
I would greatly appreciate your insight into some problems I am having with a new build. I am an IT systems engineer so be as technical as you like with the replies, I'd apprecaite them. I recently decided to upgrade my build and bought a nice kit and graphics card as outlined below.

ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A78LT-M-LE (AM3)
AMD Athlon II X4 645
4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3
ATI Radeon HD 5770

I installed windows 7 ultimate 64 bit and installed all the latest drivers for the system. The problem is that I have had multiple blue screens since I built it one week ago. I ran memtest86+ and windows memory diagnostic tool and both identified memory errors. I don't overclock but I got the OCCT stability tester and it identified problems in the cores. I do know though that these errors can be caused by other problems and wanted to get yer opinion on the mini dumps which I have attached. I ran the driver verifier and that immediately caused blue screens for RecFltr.sys. My parts are all under warranty so do you think its hardware or driver based. I appreciate the insight and second, third and fourth opinions if we can get them.
Thanks.

These were both verified and Related to RecFltr.sys from Microsoft Reclusa gaming keyboard, powered by Razer?. I would re-install the driver with newest.

I would also re-run memtest.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/172817-new-build-multiple-bsods-recfltr-sys-ntoskrnl-exe-memory-management.html
Relevancy 83.42%

I'm slowly giving up with this issue. It's been a few weeks now, of very random freezes. It's been in and out of computer stores, saying they've solved the issue, and I bring it home and it starts freezing again. Running Win 8.1 pro/ I don't get any blue screens, and I get no crash dumps. And I always have to hard shutdown. driver verifier isn't picking anything up either. Temps are normal. I've reinstalled windows 3 times now. And always with the same results.

memtest passed
sfc passed
chkdsk passed

Everything purchased at the beginning of August 2014. (brand new build).

All drivers and firmwares are updated
BIOS updated

Asus z97 pro (wifi)
Intel i7 4790k
EVGA GTX 780 6gb
Corsair hx850 gold psu
g.skill ripjawx red 8gb (2x4)
noctua nh-d14
samsung 840 pro ssd
2x1TB seagate barracuda hdd (RAID 1)

Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

A:Solved: Computer freezes, audio loops, no bsod, no crash dumps.

[SOLVED] It was a couple things. First was a bad BIOS from Asus. It wouldn't let me install drivers onto my network card. I installed the one from intel and managed to install all the drivers. Once I ran all the test again Memtest found a bad stick. Replaced stick and new BIOS letting me update the network card drivers fixed everything.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-computer-freezes-audio-loops-no-bsod-no-crash-dumps.1134311/
Relevancy 82.99%

As in title.

I've just built a new system with spec:

Phenom II 3.4Ghz (x4)
8Gb Patriot DDR3-1333Mhz
Gigabyte Motherboard
MSI graphics-1Ghz GPU
Seagate 500Gb Sata HD
DVD-RW Sata

On loading Vista x64bit (fresh install) to the point where it is preparing to load up for the first time I'm suffering from a recurring BSOD where there is a 0x0000007E error memory crash dump, and continues to do this on start up.

I've run memtest, all memory is fine.

Any pointers appreciated.

A:New Build Fresh Install 7E Crash Mem Dumps

Welcome

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/292944-new-build-fresh-install-7e-crash-mem-dumps.html
Relevancy 82.56%

My laptop is crashing nearly every time it goes into sleep mode after waking it back up. I only have one csrss.exe process running.

A:csrss.exe possibly causing BSOD, computer crash dumps after sleep mode

Hi Mix,

I see your dump files but I need you to follow the link below and post the other files required.
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/370084-csrss-exe-possibly-causing-bsod-computer-crash-dumps-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 78.69%

Hello,

I recently decided to build my first PC and after I booted up and installed drivers in bulk using the installation disks included, I would recieve random crashes every now and then. The blue screens usually happen about within 1-15 mins of me booting up the computer. If it passes that point I'm usually in the clear to use it as long as I want. Please help.

Thanks

A:Random BSOD on new computer build ntoskrnl.exe

As the starting point, please follow this post to disable Samsung Rapid mode.

Then report us for any further BSOD.

Code:
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa800a9ca060, fffffa800a9ca340, fffff800033d3130}

----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----
Probably caused by : csrss.exe

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/374487-random-bsod-new-computer-build-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 77.83%

I used SF TOOL for dumps it is in attachment Please if someone can help Code Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On ntoskrnl.exe included) (Dumps on BSOD Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code xA x x x xFFFFF E DE Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash BSOD on ntoskrnl.exe (Dumps included) took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module clfs sys CLFS ClfsLsnContainer x E Bugcheck code xA x x x xFFFFF E DE Error BSOD on ntoskrnl.exe (Dumps included) IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system clfs sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Common Log File System Driver Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused BSOD on ntoskrnl.exe (Dumps included) by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time On Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code xA x x x xFFFFF E DE Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code xA x x x xFFFFF E DE Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/379890-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-dumps-included.html
Relevancy 77.83%

Hey guys, I hope someone on here can help me out. I have a MSI GX660R laptop and its a monster, but I have been getting a lot of BSOD and reboots lately. Ive attached a zip with the five latest dumps and and looking for any help I can get. Thanks peoples.

A:Multiple BSOD and reboots on Win7 Ultimate. Multiple dumps included

Hi -

Run Driver Verifier - Driver Verifier - Windows 7 & Vista (BSOD-related)

Driver Verifier needs to run 24 hours minimum or until it BSODs your system, whichever is less. Then . . .

Provide full system info - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 7 & Vista

Also, run Speccy - Speccy - System Information - Free Download
- "File" | "Publish Snapshot" | Paste URL into your next post

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/multiple-bsod-and-reboots-on-win7-ultimate-multiple-dumps-included-591014.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Hey all I put together my first computer a few weeks ago from parts I'd bought and things seemed to be going well until I incl: atikmdag, Unpredictable disappearing ntoskrnl and dumps BSOD, started experiencing multiple BSODs Having triple checked everything is all put Unpredictable BSOD, incl: atikmdag, ntoskrnl and disappearing dumps together right in the case and updated to the latest drivers via the manufacturers sites no beta firmwares mind just the stable stuff I'm at a bit of a loss of what to do I've also run memtest and Prime and passed both with seemingly flying colours I've tried numerous fresh installs including using other versions of windows to no avail A possible anomaly I've experienced quite a bit is that often after a restart I've noticed the files in my minidump folder often get deleted and replaced with a new culprit that said sometimes they stay there and I accrue a mass of them The common errors I see listed include ones pertaining to atikmdag I've tried clearing my drive of everything to do with ATI AMD using Driver Sweeper and reinstalling and ntoskrnl As of this post Windows Update says I'm up to date I'm hoping the experienced minds here can spot something obvious as I'm rather happy with my setup I just want it to be more stable My system particulars are listed in my profile and the necessary attachments can be grabbed below thanks in advance for taking time out of your day PS please note that at the time of running the tests I had security programs disabled but ordinarily I run MSE and Malwarebytes

A:Unpredictable BSOD, incl: atikmdag, ntoskrnl and disappearing dumps

You don't have all the necessary files attached. Please run the BSOD Dump & System File Collection app from the below link and upload the .rar file.
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

The dumps may be disappearing due to CCleaner. Make sure the option to sweep dumps is unchecked.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/241213-unpredictable-bsod-incl-atikmdag-ntoskrnl-disappearing-dumps.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I have tried reading them in windbg not sure what everything means it is saying IRQ NOT LET OR EQUAL TO may be cause by NT here are a few recent crash dumps

A:Need Help! - BSOD Crash Dumps

I'm looking at some pretty serious hardware failure here. There's lost modules, bad attempts to read memory when the instruction never told it too, and more. This is most likely a CPU or PSU issue, but you'll have to run through a whole battery of tests to confirm, as followed:

RAM: Memtest86+ - 7+ passes
CPU: Prime95 - Torture Test; Large FFTs; overnight (9+ hours)
GPU: MemtestG80/CL - Run twice (if any of the tests work on your GPU)

All of these (excluding MemtestG80/CL) are included in the UBCD if you prefer a Live CD environment (which is the best environment to test hardware on). Note that Prime95 does not work with UBCD right now (a bug). Also, please provide us temps/voltages using HWInfo with Sensors only option checked. Log two 30-minute instances: one for idle, and one for high load.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/need-help-bsod-crash-dumps-631639.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Since I bought a new phitronics motherboard, a core i5 processor and 8 gigs DDR3 ram, I've had over nine thousand BSOD's, each with a different error at completely unrelated times.
I have absolutely no idea what's going on, all the files in the minidump folder are attached here.

Thanks in advance for the help.

A:Numerous BSOD's (all crash dumps)

TRy to run memory test first ... if you use Window 7 ..fellow this
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows7/Diagnosing-memory-problems-on-your-computer

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/numerous-bsods-all-crash-dumps.1009885/
Relevancy 73.1%

Jan , Crash Address All !! BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+80640 the Time ntoskrnl.exe ------------------------------------------- How to Solve - I've uninstalled my windows and recover my laptop with recovery DVD to it's original factory state original windows - Never installed Norton internet security again I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials now - Updated my Graphic Card Driver Intel Wifi Driver Sound Card Driver And some other drivers It's been two months now with no BSOD Thanks to dear Arc and gregrocker Thank you guys ------------------------------------------- Oct ------------------------------------------- Hi guys It's almost a year that I have problems with BSOD ntoskrnl.exe , All the Time !! Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+80640 BSODs it use to be Atikmdag BSOD but I solve that with updating my Graphic card Driver and Changing Atikmdag sys file in Windows System folder But now it's about months that I get ntoskrnl exe BSODs in lot's of situations Web surfing Windows log on Working with Unity Working with files and Really lot's of Times Even in Safe Mode with Networking I guess it's because of my Network driver because I got BSOD in Safe Mode with Network but I never got a BSOD in normal Safe mode BTW I dunno how to solve it Please Help me these BSODs are sooooooooo annoying Here is my System Specs It's Msi GX CPU Intel R Core TM i CPU M GHz Main MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO LTD MS- Bios BIOS Date Ver Memory GB HDD ST AS ATA Device Sound Card AMD High Definition Audio Device High Definition Audio Device Graphic ATI Mobility Radeon HD Series - GB GDDR OS Microsoft Windows Ultimate -bit Multiprocessor Free Service Pack it's weird that I've finished writing this without a BSOD Here is the Zip file Created with SF Diagnostic Tool

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe , All the Time !! Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+80640

Code:
fffff800`00b9cc48 fffff880`010b75fcUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for sptd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sptd.sys
sptd+0x4b5fc
Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Alcohol 120% at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Next uninstall Virtual CloneDrive, as vclone.sys is as fatal as SPTD.sys, too.
After doing these two, report the situation back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/309093-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-all-time-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-80640-a.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi,

My parents in law havan Aspire X1700. They are getting a BSOD while doing nothing spectacular, just browsing. I brought the pc home, started it up and got 1 BSOD, none after that. They told me they could use the computer for a couple minutes before the BSOD appears.

I tried the following things:
- Windows Memory check, no problems
- Windows Install files check, no problems
- Windows HDD check, no problems
- Updated Nvidia drivers
- Cleaned registry with ccleaner

They did not do anything out of the ordinary, they only use the computer for facebook, browsing the web, email etc. Nothing which stresses the computer. I could reinstall windows, but my parents in law are digital illiterate, so i try to avoid doing this if not necassary.

I added the zip as requested. Anyone got any tips?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/383330-bsod-win7-ultimate-x64-multiple-dumps.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Every now and then while I'm just in the middle of completely normal every day things, like iTunes, MSN, Word, IE etc. everything freezes and then a blue screen comes up saying Vista has been forced to perform an emergency crash dump or something. Then the computer restarts as normal once I've told it to go into safe mode. Why does it keep doing this? Is it serious?

Relevancy 71.81%

I am not sure why this is happening. I checked my bios settings. Reformatted my system. Did a clean install of XP and still I get random restarts. Since I reformatted I have had 14 crash dumps since May 23rd 009. It was happening before I reformatted as well. Sometimes it happens twice a day. Sometimes it will not happen for a week apart. This leads me to believe it could be hardware, but I can't tell for sure. I always get the same errors in the minidumps, usually it says probably caused by afd.sys or ntoskrnl.exe, and once or twice I saw Ntfs.sys, but usually like I said its the other two. If someone could analyze the dumps for me and help me figure out what is the most likely culprit it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

A:Computer restarts randomly. Here are the Crash Dumps. Please Help.

A possibility; http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958752

Your afd.sys should be dated 14/08/2008 (sp3) and 136 KB in size located in c:\Windows\system32\drivers folder.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/computer-restarts-randomly-here-are-the-crash-dumps-please-help-391690.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Hey all Some time ago i installed windows using an iso i immediately hated it and came back to Ever since then i've analyzing not files. BSOD written Constant Dumps when out MP3 Crash suffered with almost Constant BSOD when analyzing MP3 files. Crash Dumps not written out daily BSOD and it mainly seems to be when i'm using processor heavy audio programs mainly Serato When I analyze the audio files it has an processor load display and within a few seconds this stays at critical Now if i had a gb of ram i could understand but my pc far exceeds minimum specs for all programs i use so i'm not sure it's ram related - ramcheck didn't show any problems either anyhow i've tried using Whoscrashed and it tells me that there are no dumps and they are enabled When the PC bluescreens it rarely restarts on it's own just shows its collecting info for the dump after hours i figured it's probably not doing anything reboot and all is fine until the next bsod event I've replaced the HDD and checked voltages etc and they all seem pretty rock steady likewise with temps Somebody mentioned the page file but i have no idea how to check it to increase it or anything else related - and given that i believe it's recommended that it's double the size of the installed ram I'm gonna need gb of HDD space just for that At a bit of a crossroads i'm pretty sure it's driver related hence the whoscrashed purchase but without the pagefile i'm not sure where to go from here Any help be much appreciated Stool

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392169-constant-bsod-when-analyzing-mp3-files-crash-dumps-not-written-out.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Windows 7 Professional x64
Custom Built - My Own OS from Technet My Account
Hardware is mix between 4 months and 2 weeks old.

Basic Info:
*Core i5 2500k Unlocked (but not overclocked)
*Patriot G2 Series 16GB Quad-Channel(4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) PGQ316G1600ELQK
*Nvidia Geforce 460 GTX
*Intel BOXDP67BGB3 LGA 1155 Intel P67
*Corsair Force Series GT CSSD-F120GBGT-BK 120GB SATA III SSD (have 500GB secondary Samsung SATA Platter drive for storage)

Problem #1:
Im getting BSOD's / Memory Crashes while playing games such as Tribes Ascend and Mass Effect 3.

Problem #2:
My ram was purchased as 1600MHz memory but the motherboard shows it as only 1333MHz and when I tried to set the clock to 1600MHz, windows crashed on boot.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

A:Crash Dumps, 000005 exceptions, and BSOD's after building comp

No idea on your mobo support for 1600 ram
These crashes were caused by memory corruption/exception (Cx05) probably a driver.
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

* If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

* If you have a Raid update its Driver.

Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5-7 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Driver Verifer

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition.
Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is.
But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver.
Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows.
If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise.
Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like.
From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

If you are using win 8 add these
- Concurrency Stress Test
- DDI compliance checking

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.
If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Thanks to JGriff2 & Usasma.

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

Driver Verifier

Using Driver Verifier (Windows Drivers)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/224856-crash-dumps-000005-exceptions-bsods-after-building-comp.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hello - I am working on a computer for my mother-in-law who says she is having BSOD multiple times. This has happened several times being this week doing it three times. Apparently, this has only happened during basic web browsing. Can someone please advise;

LR
This computer specs:
Windows 7
Dell Inspirion - Intel Pentium T4400
Capacity: 134 GB
Pentium dual core processor: 2.20 GHz
Memory - 3 GB
Graphics - mobile intel(R) 4 series express chipset family

A:BSOD - multiple mini dumps during basic browsing

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8800555d5ce, fffff88005f1ccc0, 0}

Probably caused by : Apfiltr.sys ( Apfiltr+95ce )

---------

fffff880`05554000 fffff880`05590000 Apfiltr T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: Apfiltr.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Apfiltr.sys
Image name: Apfiltr.sys
Timestamp: Thu Feb 05 21:24:07 2009 (498AC54F)
CheckSum: 000400C8
ImageSize: 0003C000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
The ALPS pointing device driver requires updating - try her computer manufacturer for that. If there isn't one, uninstall the device.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NMgamingms.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NMgamingms.sys
start end module name
fffff880`04131000 fffff880`04133c00 NMgamingms T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: NMgamingms.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\NMgamingms.sys
Image name: NMgamingms.sys
Timestamp: Fri Jul 24 18:25:08 2009 (4A6976EC)
CheckSum: 0000EC2F
ImageSize: 00002C00
The Dell/Primax USB mouse driver requires updating - check the computer manufacturer for an updated driver. If none, exist replace the mouse.

Note
I suspect that the entire system generally suffers from out-of-date devices/device drivers. Thoroughly update as many drivers as you can, after running Windows Updates and checking the optional updates, and installing what is offered there.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366815-bsod-multiple-mini-dumps-during-basic-browsing.html
Relevancy 70.52%

http://dumps-genuis.ru/
http://dumps-genuis.ru/login.php
http://dumps-genuis.ru/register.php

DUMPS WITH PIN FOR SALE
- WE CHECKING BALANCE OVER 5k for each 
- DUMPS 101 Track1+Track2+PIN.
- DUMPS 201 Track1+Track2+Track3+PIN.
- Daily update.
- Lowest prices at a stuff of such quality.
- Replace lost/stolen/hold/card error/call
- Refunds
- Support 24/7

100% GUARANTEE
UNITED STATES
UNITED KINGDOM
CANADA
BRASIL
CHINA
INDIA

DEMO : 
4744850006606686^CONRAD/DARCIE D^1705101000000000083200832000000 4744850006606686=17051010000000000832 PINCODE: 1022
4388540044889409=170920111327710?%B438854004488940 9^PETTY/RONALD ^1709201113271100000000710000000 PIN : 4559
4388575232888599=190420118709031?%B438857523288859 9^RANDOLPH/ELLIOTT ^1904201187091100000000031000000 PIN: 8090
4388576028659384=181020115400176?%B438857602865938 4^HOWARD/WILLIAM ^1810201154001100000000176000000 PIN: 2020
4388576042761380=180210110000851?%B438857604276138 0^WATSON/JOSEPH ^1802101100001100000000851000000 PIN: 7886
4670100523970258^NICANOR/ANNA^19031010000000150000000 4670100523970258=19031010000015000000 TongueINCODE: 8766

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** WE HAVE SOLELY THIS Gmail : [email protected] ? NO different Gmail.
*** WE HAVE SOLELY THIS ICQ: 687919152 ? NO different ICQ.
*** WE HAVE Solely THIS DOMAIN : http://dumps-genuis.ru/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. We write responses and questions only in English

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0191e310-8faf-46cf-a77b-9dbba8d95ac1/wwwdumpsgenuisru-shop-dumps-online-sell-dumps-china-us-eu-inter-uk-dumps-track-1?forum=TechnetSandboxForum
Relevancy 69.23%

I have a client (company) who I've built and connected multiple computers for--all with the same hardware. All but one out of 8 have been great. This last one is causing me hell. I've analyzed the dumps (but I'm a rookie to crash dump examinations), and I originally thought it was a graphics driver issue. I removed the card from device manager, driver swept the drivers, and installed the newest drivers after the re-install of the card. Still two more BSODs (see the last two dumps for that). Any help would be greatly appreciated since I don't know much about these dumps.

Specs:

Windows 7 Pro x64
Original OS
Full Retail version
System is 4 months old
OS installed when system was built

A:Multiple BSODs on company computer. Dumps/reports included.

These crashes were caused by memory corruption/exception (probably a driver).

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!
Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

Driver verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Special Pool", "Force Pending I/O Requests" and "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.

If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/212728-multiple-bsods-company-computer-dumps-reports-included.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Greetings! Recently I built my new pc. Have been having some BSOD issues (ntoskrnl.exe). I thought i had it resolved but i tried to play a new game(BlackDesert) and it popped up again. The minidump is attached. So far i have tried old nvidia drivers(359.06) after removing the newest ones with DDU and updating all of the other drivers. I ran the ASUS stress test on the cpu, gpu and memory for two hours and had no errors. All of the hardware is new except for the video card. Have tried reinstalling direct x. This is also the 2nd clean install of windows 10 i have used

At this point i am out of ideas, hopefully someone here will have suggestions.

windows 10 education version
asus z170a motherboard
asus gtx670 gpu [
Trident Z] F4-3200C16Q-16GTZB
corsair rm850i psu
Intel Skylake i5-6600k
Samsung 950 m.2
Samsung 850 EVO x2

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/44610-new-pc-build-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi Guys

I'm having some difficulty with a new build that I did for a relative. It intermittantly does the old BSOD.

It's a Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (OEM) PC
The system was bought new last week and the OS has been installed for the same amount of time.
AsRock 870 Extreme 3 MoBo
AMD Phenom X4 955
4GB Kingston DDR3 RAM
AMD Radeon 6850 HD

I tried to make sure that all drivers have been updated and also run the windows memory diagnostic (only 2 passes ima going to run more while I wait for a reply)

Any assistance on this one will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.sys - New PC build

Quote: Originally Posted by Dolsande

Hi Guys

I'm having some difficulty with a new build that I did for a relative. It intermittantly does the old BSOD.

It's a Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (OEM) PC
The system was bought new last week and the OS has been installed for the same amount of time.
AsRock 870 Extreme 3 MoBo
AMD Phenom X4 955
4GB Kingston DDR3 RAM
AMD Radeon 6850 HD

I tried to make sure that all drivers have been updated and also run the windows memory diagnostic (only 2 passes ima going to run more while I wait for a reply)

Any assistance on this one will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi Dolsande welcome to SF
Please follow these steps and upload ur minidumps Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/174481-bsod-ntoskrnl-sys-new-pc-build.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Hi, I built a new pc but since putting it together and installing windows7 i have been getting BSOD's with varying bug check string values, but is nearly always caused by the driver "ntoskrnl.exe". not sure what to do and it's really starting to annoy me as I thought it could be the wireless driver so I updated it and had no bsod for a week or so but they have started occurring again, any help provided would be much appreciated. Attached are my dump files and other stuff the program deemed important.

A:Random BSOD's ntoskrnl.exe new PC build

Multiple bugcheck codes in a small time interval. It indicates to a memory malfunction. Not necessarily the physical memory, a misbehaving driver may also do it.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors. How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

If it does not show any error, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers. Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

Code:
BugCheck 18, {0, fffffa8007e9a7b0, 2, fffffa8006b1c780}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+48de1 )

---------

Code:
BugCheck 50, {ffffd6fb7ea00118, 0, fffff800035c1382, 7}
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+43781 )

---------

Code:
BugCheck A, {20, 2, 1, fffff800034cd77c}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeWaitForMultipleObjects+605 )

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/359060-random-bsods-ntoskrnl-exe-new-pc-build.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I keep getting BSOD's with Strings like: KERNAL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, REFERENCE_BY_POINTER, BAD_POOL_HEADER, ETC..

I've ran memory test and checked HDD. I'm not seeing any issues there. Can someone please take a look? I would greatly appreciate it.

PS. DM log collector tool hangs on the MSINFO collection. It won't finish. I'll upload what it was successful at grabbing.

A:BSOD Crash ntoskrnl.exe

I'm re-running Memtest86.. figure I'll be asked to anyway so might as well get started.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/55364-bsod-crash-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I have encountered these crashes after installing Windows -bit system onto my computer First of all I bought crash ntoskrnl.exe BSOD additional GB of Ram to my computer Everything was fine when I was running on -bit BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crash copy of win Then I reinstalled it and crashes started My hardware Windows Home Premium -bit SP Motherboard GA-MA DS rev CPU AMD Athlon X GHz GPU ATI Radeon HD GDDR GB bit RAM Kingston HyperX Blu CL kit x GB DDR - MHz MACRON GB MhZ and GB I don't know the name P Power supply W Now I tried to reboot it but I am not sure If it help Dump files Code Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff Parameter fffff c Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win rtm - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path D Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-crash-661021.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Windows 7 64 Bit Professional
Asus m4a78t-e
Phenom ii x4 955
Western Digital 500GB HD
8 Gig Kingston DDR3 RAM
MSI ATI Radeon 4870

I'm having the same BSOD errors even after doing the following:

1. I Replaced the Hard drive, and did fresh reinstall of Windows on it.
2. I Replaced the RAM
3. I Replaced VideoCard to Radeon 6870..Still had issues so went back to old one and still having these issues.

Attached is the BSOD memdump files via Dump and Sys file collection app

I am left to think my motherboard or CPU is at fault since I've used the process of elimination on the rest of the hardware..Any advice would be greatly appreciated

A:BSOD 0x0000003B ntoskrnl.exe on NEW BUILD..please advise :)

You are using the old version of the asus tune up utility.
You can either try replacing the utility. OR since I actually have an asus board myself I can just give you an updated version of the driver file for you to drop into c:\windows\system32
Which should at least be enough to stop the crashing.
Personally I suggest removing the util and pasting in the newer driver version afterwards just to be safe.

Needless to say the version you have there doesn't even work right with xp, let alone win 7.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/220017-bsod-0x0000003b-ntoskrnl-exe-new-build-please-advise.html
Relevancy 64.93%

m getting BSOD frequently sometimes more than 4 in one hour ..after doing some research i installed the BLUESCREEN VIEWER where from i got this error type.pls guys help me solve this bug

A:BSOD crash of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe pls help!!!

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP
We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter

When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/225517-bsod-crash-system_service_exception-ntoskrnl-exe-pls-help.html
Relevancy 64.93%

A couple of months ago I started getting sporadic system crashes for reasons I didn't understand so I simply reinstalled Windows and that solved my problem for a bit A couple of weeks ago I started having the same problem but I noticed the x E stop code I didn't know better at the time so I just did another quick reinstall and that was fine till a couple of days ago when lo and behold I started getting system crashes again This time there were x E stop codes and xD stop codes with a line identifying sortport - ntoskrnl.exe? (BSOD) crash System sys as the reason for the crash I'd realized that in Normal Mode Windows would crash when I opened Google Chrome or when Gmail Notifier initialized with Chrome as the default browser so after uninstalling those I no longer got the sortport sys system crash The x E system crashes did continue but I do get xD codes still but WhoCrashed is telling me that ntoskrnl exe is System crash (BSOD) - ntoskrnl.exe? the reason for those crashes I doubt it's a hardware problem because reinstalling Windows shouldn't affect the health of my hardware Unless an update released months ago is conflicting with one of my drivers or a piece of my hardware and it just so happens to be installing itself Via Windows Update a short time after Windows has been installed Several other things to take into consideration My HDD is split into partitions the first is for system files and the other is for user files I always log in to my Standard user account and I have to put in a password for any program that tries to alter system files eliminating the need for a running antivirus In Safe Mode the computer doesn't crash at all which further convinces me that it's a software problem because if it was a hardware issue the system would crash all the time In Safe Mode if I started Google Chrome it would crash due to a driver error From my experience it was either storport sys or nvstor sys In Safe Mode if I log in to my Administrator profile the system crashes with either a x E or xD sop code ----- Computer Specs OS Windows Home Premium x CPU Intel Pentium Dual Core E HDD Seagate Barracuda Green GB HDD RAM GB DDR PC - - MHz x GB Kingston x MB Samsung GPU MSI GTX GB GDDR Cyclone Sound Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Motherboard XFX i Motherboard

A:System crash (BSOD) - ntoskrnl.exe?

ntoskrnl.exe failures can point to a list of problems most of them related to corruption of one form or another. I was not aware this problem could even occur with win 7, I have seen it in win xp several times though. a secure file check or disc scan will usually point you to the culprit.

..anyhow I'm blabbering, the first thing I would do in your situation would be to run a registry scan with your preferred registry utility. Next step would be a secure file check, then a disc check.
Finally I would check the ram. Usually bad ram will lead to a variety of error messages though not a consistent one.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/139745-system-crash-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Repeated crashes, often whilst Google Chrome being used. Any idea's why? Possibly started after NVIDA Driver update a few months ago but can't be sure. Thanks for any help

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exefollowing hal.dll crash

Code:
BIOS Version 1203 = The latest version available at ASUS
BIOS Starting Address Segment f000
BIOS Release Date 06/25/2008
Hello BlueSprint.

A stop 0x124 is basically a hardware level error, and it is very possible for such an old computer.

If you can frame an idea that the driver update has anything to do with the BSODs, you may plan to roll it back to the earlier version.
Device Manager - Roll Back Driver
You updated the driver on 1st of July, and the BSODs started from 3rd July.

Considering the age of the computer, I want to suggest you the following tests:

Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.

Stress test the CPU.
Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator
Also let us know the wattage of the PSU.

Let us know the results.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8007dbd2d8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`031a86f0 fffff800`03115ca9 : fffffa80`07dbd2b0 fffffa80`06a32660 00000000`00000006 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x6c
fffff880`031a8c10 fffff800`02ff6e97 : fffffa80`07dbd2b0 fffff800`030702d8 fffffa80`06a32660 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x49
fffff880`031a8c40 fffff800`02f5e285 : fffff800`030d1b40 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`079b29c0 fffffa80`06a32660 : nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x57
fffff880`031a8c80 fffff800`02ed4261 : fffff880`01090e00 fffff800`02f5e260 fffffa80`06a32600 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x25
fffff880`031a8cb0 fffff800`03168bae : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06a32660 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`06a20040 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x111
fffff880`031a8d40 fffff800`02ebb8c6 : fffff880`02f64180 fffffa80`06a32660 fffff880`02f6efc0 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`031a8d80 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`031a9000 fffff880`031a3000 fffff880`03d06740 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxStartSystemThread+0x16
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel

IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

---------

1: kd> !errrec fffffa8007dbd2d8
===============================================================================
Common Platform Error Record @ fffffa8007dbd2d8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Record Id : 01cea1c5bc22a765
Severity : Fatal (1)
Length : 928
Creator : Microsoft
Notify Type : Machine Check Exception
Timestamp : 8/25/2013 19:... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/302466-bsod-ntoskrnl-exefollowing-hal-dll-crash.html
Relevancy 64.93%

W bit SP AMD Athlon X GHz ARCTIC COOLING Freezer Pro Rev GIGABYTE GA- A-UD Corsair G XMS TW X G C A G XFX Radeon HD Corsair TX W CREATIVE SB X-Fi Titanium GB WD Caviar Black Machine was built by local vendor in August It's been back twice they replaced Saphire with XFX first time Replaced Asus M A BSOD, dxgmms1.sys ntoskrnl.exe, build, Custom Random TD-EVO with Gigabyte GA- A-UD next time Symptoms random BSOD multiple programs stop working Custom build, Random BSOD, ntoskrnl.exe, dxgmms1.sys Crashes happen when idle or stressing doesn't matter Can go days without issue I have exact identical software loaded on my W bit machine runs flawlessly Solutions tried Replaced Saphire with XFX Replaced Asus M TD EVO w Gigabyte GA- A-UD Re-formated clean install times Clean install of ATI drivers current Microsoft hotfixes pertaining to this crash wouldn't install don't apply to this system Installed latest direct x runtime All MS updates fully patched System file check sfc scannow Memtest passes Repair install blue screened right after System crashed with no software installed after a reformat This has stumped me the vendor and multiple forums Thanks and good luck

A:Custom build, Random BSOD, ntoskrnl.exe, dxgmms1.sys

The only thing in common with the two dump files provided is a memory access problem. Run RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Also, you can run Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable I recommend backing up important files and creating a system restore point or system image before using Driver verifier. If you are unable to boot Windows normally after enabling, start in safe mode. If safe mode also fails (this is rare, but does happen), run system restore/recovery from system image.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/199501-custom-build-random-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-dxgmms1-sys.html
Relevancy 64.93%

So I recently built a friend a new computer and he has been receiving a ton of bsods I have re installed video drivers, updated windows 7. Did countless hardware test(Video ram, check memory, Cpu test) temperatures stay around 25-35 c.
Recently uninstalled all video drivers and re installed and the bsods went away for a week or so he recently got a bsod. Is this hardware or software how do I fix these errors?

Relevancy 64.5%

Hello So I've recently created my own custom build computer and have had multiple BSoD's to the point of me worrying frantically as to why they're reoccurring with higher frequency ntoskrnl.exe - Multiple BSoD's The activities I usually participate in which BSoD's happen are Watching YouTube videos sometimes have Multiple BSoD's - ntoskrnl.exe more than two open in separate Google Chrome tabs Opening multiple tabs in Google Chrome Not always the case - tabs open as I'm typing this Playing games such as League of Legends RuneScape or Mortal Kombat Leaving the computer idle or in Sleep Mode I've tried Re-installing Windows Professional x Using BlueScreenView to identify the fault finding that three of four BSoD's since re-installation of Windows were caused by quot ntoskrnl exe quot whilst one was caused by quot Ntfs sys quot and quot ntoskrnl exe quot Running Memtest for Passes with no errors Running a Visual Memory Stress test Running Malwarebytes and CCleaner along with Multiple BSoD's - ntoskrnl.exe avast Antivirus to no avail Updating all known Drivers I can possibly think of probably missing a ton Checking for new Windows Updates - I have SP and there are no new updates available BSoD's so far This list by the looks of it is going to get much worse - - dmp - - SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - x b - - dmp - - MEMORY MANAGEMENT - x a - - dmp - - NTFS FILE SYSTEM - Multiple BSoD's - ntoskrnl.exe x - - dmp - - PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA - x - - dmp - - PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA - x - - dmp - - MEMORY MANAGEMENT - x a - - dmp - - MEMORY MANAGEMENT - x a - - dmp - - PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA - x Side Note I've been noticing Google Chrome Adobe Shockwave crashing regularly and tabs reverting to quot Aw Snap quot whilst games crash either mid-way after automatic closure League of Legends or manual closure I've even had League of Legends tell me my client files may be corrupt and ask me to repair my installation has never had that issue before Something really is wrong and I am at my wits end with this All computer hardware components are new except for speakers and my headset and this has been happening daily for the past week If anyone can shed some light on the situation I'm not much of a computer guru I'd be over the moon

A:Multiple BSoD's - ntoskrnl.exe

Seems I just had another BSoD, involving "ntoskrnl.exe" and "win32k.sys" with the Bug Check String "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" - 0x00000050

I was playing RuneScape whilst watching a YouTube video this time, about five tabs in Google Chrome (mostly this forum).

I updated the main post list of BSoD's, but I'll attach the .zip file made by dm log collector in this post as I don't know if replacing the old .zip will delete any information needed of the previous BSoD's.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334137-multiple-bsods-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 64.5%

-Windows 7 64bit
-original os windows vista
-full retail version
-2008 hp pavilion
-windows 7 installed in 2011 after upgraded hard-drive and some other goodies
The computer was given to me by a friend who had no more use for it but decided to upgrade it before he did. I'm not sure how it was running before but i was soon to find out that it gets a lot of BOD's. Was planning to use it for school and don't have any money to buy a new one so any help would be appreciated Thanks!

A:multiple BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

Hello,

Start by flashing the latest BIOS for the machine, found here: Napa-GL8E Motherboard BIOS Update HP Pavilion a6500f Desktop PC - HP Customer Care (United States - English)

Your Broadcom wireless adapter drivers were blamed multiple times. Unfortunately, HP has not released updated ones on their site, but you can probably get away with installing ones from another manufacturer. Dell has some here: Drivers and Downloads

More than likely, the Dell installer will error out as it realizes you do not have a Dell card. However, if you cancel the installer after the files have finished extracting, you can then manually install the drivers using Device Manager. Enter "devmgmt.msc" into the start menu, right-click on the wireless adapter, and select "update driver software". Select "Browse my computer...", and choose the location the drivers were extracted to. By default, the extraction will take place in C:\dell\drivers\R258276.
Code:
bcmwl664.sys Tue Jul 07 20:45:04 2009 (4A53EC10)
Windows 7 SP1 should be installed: Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Also:
Code:
Event[2928]:
Log Name: System
Source: Display
Date: 2011-08-16T18:55:17.000
Event ID: 4101
Task: N/A
Level: Warning
Opcode: Info
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Viv-PC
Description:
Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
Install updated nVidia display drivers from here: Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers
Code:
nvlddmkm.sys Thu May 14 16:48:07 2009 (4A0C8387)
That's all the software causes I can see (at least for now). If the BSODs persist, upload a fresh jcgriff2 report, and based on that, we may start running hardware diagnostics or try to address other software issues.

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Fri Aug 12 23:35:28.928 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:29:21.175
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for usbhub.sys
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for USBPORT.SYS -
Probably caused by : usbhub.sys ( usbhub+129ec )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xFE
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xFE_usbhub+129ec
BiosReleaseDate = 03/28/2008
SystemProductName = KQ495AA-ABA a6500f
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Fri Aug 12 23:48:24.301 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:55.548
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl664.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl664.sys
Probably caused by : bcmwl664.sys ( bcmwl664+1b0d3 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: ccSvcHst.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_bcmwl664+1b0d3
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Fri Aug 12 23:44:49.650 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:08:41.898
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl664.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl664.sys
Probably caused by : bcmwl664.sys ( bcmwl664+98062 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: ccSvcHst.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_bcmwl664+98062
Built by: 7600.16841.amd64fre.win7_gdr.110622-1503
Debug session time: Thu Sep 8 17:53:36.494 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:13.741
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeWaitForSi... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/185593-multiple-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi guys!Made a fresh Win10 install with just basic software (Like whocrashed)I have tried using the Guru3Ds tool to remove all traces of old video card drivers and installed the newest ones without any extra software or bloatware.Have ran Memtest for 24 hours without a fault.I am still getting BSODs from ntoskrtnl all the time.Any pointers?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/625432/multiple-ntoskrnl-bsod/
Relevancy 64.5%

I've got a new Laptop with Windows 8, after upgrading to Win 8.1 and installing Fujitsu Drivers and some Software many BSOD occur, saying
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe
or
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA hal.dll.

Attached is the SF file,
Thanks for your help

trailracer

A:Win 8.1 multiple BSOD hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe

Drivers that must be updated or removed:

Code:
1: kd> lmvm fcrimg4
start end module name
fffff800`019b5000 fffff800`019c4000 fcrimg4 (deferred)
Image path: fcrimg4.sys
Image name: fcrimg4.sys
Timestamp: Fri Nov 13 08:02:43 2009 (4AFD58F3)
CheckSum: 00015429
ImageSize: 0000F000

Update or uninstall SecureDrive software.

Code:
1: kd> lmvm FUJ02B1
start end module name
fffff800`02aff000 fffff800`02b00e80 FUJ02B1 (deferred)
Image path: FUJ02B1.sys
Image name: FUJ02B1.sys
Timestamp: Wed Nov 01 05:50:43 2006 (45486DF3)
CheckSum: 000118FB
ImageSize: 00001E80

Update the Fujitsu FUJ02B1 Device Driver, or uninstall it completely from the machine.

Code:
2: kd> lmvm rtcrfilt64
start end module name
fffff800`013f0000 fffff800`013f9000 rtcrfilt64 (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtcrfilt64.sys
Image name: rtcrfilt64.sys
Timestamp: Thu Dec 01 04:43:09 2011 (4ED74C2D)
CheckSum: 0001014D
ImageSize: 00009000

Driver Reference Table - rtcrfilt64.sys

You should also update the Realtek HD Audio codec driver to newest (pay attention to installer's instructions):

Code:
2: kd> lmvm RTKVHD64
start end module name
fffff800`02a72000 fffff800`02e5e500 RTKVHD64 (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
Image name: RTKVHD64.sys
Timestamp: Mon Aug 27 01:57:17 2012 (503B0C3D)
CheckSum: 003FD45C
ImageSize: 003EC500

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39055-win-8-1-multiple-bsod-hal-dll-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 64.5%

hi
laptop model: msi gt70 dragon edition 2

Happens randomly please help .

A:Multiple BSOD ntoskrnl.exe win 8.1

Only 22 Windows Updates installed. Most systems have 60 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

At times the Killer Network Manager may cause BSOD problems:

NOTE: See this link first: BSOD while playing on msi gt70 dragon edition 2 (thanks to kaelaan) It appears that the Killer Service problem was solved with the latest release of the Qualcomm versions of the drivers (so try updating to a version dated from later in 2014).

The Qualcomm Atheros Killer Service/KillerNetManager is known to cause BSOD's. Please follow the workaround instructions here:

First, open the Run dialog (Win + R keys) and type in "services.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter
Scroll down and locate the "Qualcomm Atheros Killer Service" and right click on it. Select "Stop"
Right click on it again and this time select "Properties"
In the dropdown box for "Startup type", select "Disabled", then click on the "OK" button at the bottom of the window

Next, open Task Manager (right click on TaskBar and select "Task Manager")
Click on the "More details" dropdown (if present)
Click on the "Startup" tab
Scroll down and locate the "KillerNetManager" entry, right click on it and select "Disable"
There may also be an Install Shield (with the Killer gaming K next to it), if so Right click on it and select "Disable"
Finally, restart the system in order for the changes to take affect.

At times the Killer Network Manager will continue to load. If so, it's usually listed in the MSINFO32...Software Environment...Startup Programs section. If it is, please try this:

It may be that the instructions aren't stopping everything.
In some cases, there's a program running out of the Program Files/Program Files (x86) directory.
"c:\program files\qualcomm atheros\killer network manager\killer~1.exe" (NOTE: killer~1.exe is most likely killernetmanager.exe)
In other cases, there's a program running out of c:\windows\installer\{Long string of letters, numbers, and dashes}\networkmanager.exe_130c27d738f34c89bddf21bcfd74b56d.exe (the long string of letters and numbers may change)

Here's some things to try
1) Please see if there are any entries in the Startup tab of Task Manager that are related to Qualcomm/Atheros/Killer Network Manager (and NOT the card itself) and disable them (please let us know what you find) Be careful as the wrong selection can disable the network card.
2) Check in "msconfig" for any entries that aren't in the Startup tab of Task Manager. Let us know if you find any Qualcomm/Atheros/Killer entries there (we'll disable them differently if they are there).
3) Locate the "c:\program files\qualcomm atheros\killer network manager\killer~1.exe" and rename the .exe to .BAD (the killer~1 is actually a filename that starts with killer and ends with .exe) There will be an error in event viewer, but it'll stop the bugger from loading.
4) Locate the "c:\windows\installer\{Long string of letters, numbers, and dashes}\networkmanager.exe_130c27d738f34c89bddf21bcfd74b56d.exe" entry and rename the last .exe to .BAD (the long string of letters and numbers may change)

Just FYI - here are the MSI workaround instructions: MSI USA

Out of 16 memory dumps there were 5 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/46421-multiple-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-win-8-1-a.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hello I was hoping to get some help from you experts on what is causing the BSOD I keep getting related to a DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I have attached the zip file as needed.

Thanks

A:Random BSOD on new custom build / ntoskrnl.exe+72a40 0x0000009f

I seem to be getting these BSODs daily now and it is always the same DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I haven't noticed any real common things happening each time it happens. I have gone through and tried to update several drivers to see if that would help but it doesn't seem to have.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/369004-random-bsod-new-custom-build-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40-0x0000009f.html
Relevancy 64.07%

hi

can someone please help i keep getting blue error screens different types of errors but all having the same crash address been using bluescreen viewer to see the errors

iv tried as much as i can by updating drivers and checking if windows is up to date

looked on other forums but just want a simple answer to what the problem actually is

iv uploaded the health report and the crash files

thank u

A:BSOD all from same crash address ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40.. please help!!

20 memory dumps over the past 3 days - Wow!

If you are using a USB mouse, it's safe to ignore the error in perfmon /report about a PS2 mouse

Only 63 memory dumps after SP1 - most systems have more than 70. Please check Windows Update for all available updates.

Windows 7 does not like wireless USB devices such as the NETGEAR WNDA3100v2 device installed on your system. Here's my rant about them:

Quote:
I do not recommend using wireless USB devices. Especially in Win7 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 - and using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have Win7 drivers - DO NOT use Vista drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

More to follow when the memory dumps are finished running (and I have to feed my dogs now!).....

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/212524-bsod-all-same-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-7cc40-please-help.html
Relevancy 64.07%

For the past couple weeks I have been getting repeated BSODs. They seemed to be caused by ntoskrnl.exe. They usually occur when I am doing something graphics intensive such as playing a game. I have already ram memtest86 for 4 passes but no errors were found. I went ahead and set up driver verifier. I will attach all dump files and system information. All help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

A:Repeated BSOD's Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe

Forgot to read the Posting instructions. Here are the rest of the files I need to upload.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/repeated-bsods-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-995842.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Totally fed up with my PC now, been living with blue screens for over a year! Up until today they have pretty much only occurred after several minutes of having booted from an unplugged state, i.e. disconnected from the mains, However today I've rebuilt my system on a Crucial 128GB M4 and have had 3 in fairly quick succession. I don't believe for a moment that the M4 is responsible, as it is the same error code I got before I had it. I was using VMT to check the vid memory when the second occurred and the third happened shortly after closing VMT; is it possibly a bad vid card? At the same time though I can play metro 2033 for ages and it be ok, also burntest runs without issue?

Please help!!

Update: dump files included

A:BSOD; Crash Address: ntoskrnl.exe+71f00

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227517-bsod-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-71f00.html
Relevancy 64.07%

I have some bluescreen issues. Whenever I'm doing something graphically intensive, I get lots of bands of color across the screen for a few seconds. Then I get a BSOD for a second. I used BlueScreenView to pull up three logs. I've attached those for anyone who has some free time to look at them.

I've run memstest for 4 passes and there were no errors. This leads me to believe that my problems stem from either a bad GPU or some kind of driver conflict.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

bluescreen1.txt   2.05KB
  10 downloads

bluescreen2.txt   2.05KB
  3 downloads

bluescreen4.txt   2.06KB
  3 downloads

bluescrren3.txt   2.06KB
  4 downloads

A:BSOD help! crash address - ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0

Since all four of these reports refer to system files, I would be inclined to run 'sfc /scannow' to repair any corrupted files. If you don't know how to do this :

Click on 'Start'; type 'cmd' into the search box (ALL typing without the quotes !); this may bring up a number of things but at the top will be 'cmd.exe'.

RIGHT click on this and choose 'Run as administrator'; then at the cursor type 'sfc /scannow' and press the 'Enter' key to start it running. Note that there is a space between 'sfc' and '/scannow'. Then let it run, it may take a while but let it finish. Then re-boot and try running something graphics intensive and see what happens.

Try the above, and if it works, great.  However your remarks 'graphically intensive' and 'bands of colour' suggest you may have either a graphics card problem or an over heating one. When you post back, if the problem isn't solved please give the make and model of your computer plus details on your graphics card.

Chris Cosgrove

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/543015/bsod-help-crash-address-ntoskrnlexe75bc0/
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi just recently my computer has been experiencing BSOD every time i log in No new software hardware has been installed recently Just wondering if anybody could help me out thanks Blue screen files Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String BAD POOL HEADER Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter fffff e Parameter fffff e Parameter fffff acbc Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check ntoskrnl.exe+70040 Crash BSOD : Address String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter ed BSOD Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040 Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ac Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft BSOD Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040 Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter dc Parameter Parameter Parameter BSOD Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040 fffff ad Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Bug Check Code x e Parameter ffffffff c Parameter fffff afea Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size

A:BSOD Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040

experiencing BSOD every time i log in"Crash Time : 7/31/2012 10:34:51 PM" -Last BSOD was about 1 week ago, is this correct ? Was that the last time you logged in? Please re-run BSOD check - Please download BlueScreenView (in zip file) to your DesktopExtract (right-click > Extract all) the contents of bluescreenview.zip.Double-click on the Extracted FolderDouble-click on the BlueScreenView.exe file, to run the program. (No installation is required.)When scanning is done (usually complete by the time the interface appears), go ...Edit > Select AllFile > Save Selected Items, and save the report to your Desktop as BSOD.txt.Close the BlueScreenView window... ... ...Open BSOD.txt using Notepad and go ... .... ..Edit > Select AllEdit > Copy, and then paste the entire contents of the text file into your next reply.Thank You -

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/464123/bsod-crash-address-ntoskrnlexe70040/
Relevancy 64.07%

I get the same BSOD every time. Usually, almost exclusively when I shut the laptop and it is supposed to sleep. What happens is, it turns off. I have attached the BSOD file. I am guessing my power supply is running into problems. Tell me I am wrong.... please?

A:BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE crash at ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0

Welcome to SF ahalmay, please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions .
All files are missing (part from three dumps), so I'm not getting the full picture.
Please follow the instructions detailed in the link above.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337625-bsod-driver_power_state_failure-crash-ntoskrnl-exe-75bc0.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Computer crashed four times in a row with the same BSOD.

Not sure what to do.
Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

A:Multiple BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0

The crash dumps are not pointing to anything precisely. But it is memory related. Not necessarily the physical RAM, it may be any driver too, passing bad info to the memory. Let us explore both the possibilities.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors. How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

If it does not show any error, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers. Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366728-multiple-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-74ec0.html
Relevancy 63.64%

On win 7 x64, on differents machines HP8100 SFF, DC7800SFF, I get randomly BSOD, all caused
by the file ntoskrnl.exe.
As attach the diagnostic results file on a HP8100.
I think it is a driver issue (old version? incompatible?)
Thanks for your analyse.

A:BSOD - multiple caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002ad9e57, fffff880076dea10, 0}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiPfnShareCountIsZero+77 )

Code:
Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, memory

Code:
1: kd> !error 00000000c0000005
Error code: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 (3221225477) - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
memory_corruption doesn't necessary mean that a RAM module is faulty, it can also point to a object which corrupted the RAM at the time of the crash, for instance a corrupted driver or program. Paging files and the CPU caches can also be causes.

Follow these steps -

Test for any corrupted drivers, by running Driver Verifier for least 24 hours, stop the test if a BSOD occurs before this time frame. Driver Verifier will place stress on the drivers within your system, which will cause corrupted drivers to crash and hopefully be pinpointed.Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
More Help and Information with Driver Verifier - Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers

Memory:RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Run Memtest86+ for least 7-8 passes, and preferably overnight as it can take a while to fully complete.

Test each RAM stick individually, if an error is found then move the same RAM stick into the next DIMM slot and test again, if errors are found for the same RAM stick in every available slot then you have a faulty RAM module. On the other hand, if no errors are found in the next slot or the other slots for the same RAM module, then you have a faulty DIMM slot.

Test each RAM stick and every motherboard DIMM slot available.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/279579-bsod-multiple-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello this is my first time posting in a forum such as this so please forgive me for any fault in etiquette My issue is that my laptop has been continuously crashing with BSOD errors ntoskrnl.exe, BSOD's by Multiple help! caused for seemingly no reason My original configuration was in windows and started experiencing repeated crashes after I received the laptop back from repairs Keep in mind it is only year old Multiple BSOD's caused by ntoskrnl.exe, help! though now out of warranty I wiped the OS and installed a fresh copy of Windows Ultimate ive been meaning to do this for a while and the errors were Multiple BSOD's caused by ntoskrnl.exe, help! all the encouragement i needed Despite installing all windows updates lenovo updates and checking all drivers these BSOD errors continue to occur I cant even begin to narrow down on the issue as i feel like ive experienced every error type there is The list is currently at UNEXPECTED KERNAL MODE TRAP PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED SYSTEM PTE MISUSE KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED i have included the dump information from bluescreenview and CPU-Z computer information for reference Please let me know if there is anything else i need to Multiple BSOD's caused by ntoskrnl.exe, help! provide Thank you for any help I am in dire need of assistance as i have an honors thesis to complete in a few weeks and my only other computer is a mac with a corrupted battery

A:Multiple BSOD's caused by ntoskrnl.exe, help!

Additional information is required.

1. Download the DM Log Collector application to your desktop by clicking the link below

DM Log Collector.exe

2. Run it by double-clicking the icon on your desktop, and follow the prompts.
3. Locate the .ZIP file that is created on your desktop, and upload it here in your next reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348459-multiple-bsods-caused-ntoskrnl-exe-help.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi, I have been having a lot of problems with my computer today and yesterday.

Initially my comp would just crash and i would have to power off to reboot. Now im getting BSODs instead, i have tried to work out the cause of these by myself but they all apear to be caused by different problems. I have looked at a lot of other BSOD threads and i have used verifier.exe which created one of the memdumps.

I seem to get them whilst playing games such as lol or fallout or watching youtube videos, but sometimes i have had them for no reason at startup. I have done a fair amount of virus and malware scanning just incase it was somthing like that but its most probably a driver?

i have uploaded the BSOD files,

thanks in advance.

A:Multiple BSOD - appears to be from ntoskrnl.exe - help please

Two issues

1-Dtsoftbus01.sys Driver verified and one of the issues
Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads DuplexSecure - FAQ

when you're done you can use this Freeware:

MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM (MagicDisc) in its place

Using MagicISO to create ISO image files

2-Symantec. Caused at least 2 of these.

Symantec is a frequent cause of BSOD's. I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST
http://us.norton.com/support/kb/web_...080710133834EN

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/230578-multiple-bsod-appears-ntoskrnl-exe-help-please.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Since I've installed my new graphics card I get allot more blue screens.
I attached the file with all my minidump files. Made with SF_Diagnostic Tool.
If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

If you need to know more about my system, I will try to reply to messages as soon as possible.

A:Multiple BSOD causes, mostly ntoskrnl.exe errors.

Multiple errors, but none of them are pointing to GPU directly.

Code:
BugCheck A, {10, 2, 0, fffff800034ac103}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiReplenishPageSlist+73 )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80003485ebe, fffff8800b47b7f0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeWaitForMultipleObjects+3e )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware ( USBPORT!USBPORT_Core_iIrpCsqCompleteDoneTransfer+2e8 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck D1, {fffffa7f929efd8c, 2, 0, fffff88004355fd0}

Probably caused by : USBPORT.SYS ( USBPORT!USBPORT_Core_DecIoRequestCount+14 )

---------
So the most consistent error is USBPORT .... and some additional info about it are:

DEVICEPNP DEVICE ID ERROR CODEUniversal Serial Bus (USB) Controller PCI\VEN_1B6F&DEV_7023&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_01\4&3694E160&0&00A9 The drivers for this device are not installed.Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller PCI\VEN_1B6F&DEV_7023&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_01\4&C70CB9A&0&0048 The drivers for this device are not installed.
The best to do is a clean reinstall. But before doing that, make it sure that the hardware are working properly.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors; as the BSOD points to memory corruption, too.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.

Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark; as you have doubt.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Then, go for a Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7, which works equally good for retail, too.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313311-multiple-bsod-causes-mostly-ntoskrnl-exe-errors.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello a month or so ago just couple of months after I bought a new PC pretty decent expensive for my country I started to experience a lot of BSODs multiple by ntoskrnl.exe caused BSOD only at the time I started any game or any video file Sometimes I could play for - hours or watch a video multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe sometimes it crashes - minutes after I start a game It works fine while I keep browsing internet in Mozilla though First I thought my main drive - SSD crashed - we unplugged it and tried multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe to work on my older HDDs which I kept from my old PC Same problem We multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe re-installed Windows multiple times it kept showing the problem Usually it does not start right after some new action was taken - like If I change HDD and install a new windows here a day two maybe it works ok with no BSODs at all BlueScreenView shows mostly always cant recon a different result a problem with ntoskrnl exe Once I thought my memory was an issue but - circles of Memtest didn't show any problems at all I run the latest drivers for my graphics card nvidia geforce gtx ti and I don't know wheter my video card can cause the problem What I know is thats its definetely not the HDD or probably my memory so I can only think about motherboard or graphics card problems And to be clear at first my PC just got stuck in games and I had to reboot it sometimes graphics in games crashed like flashing or everything was very smooth blur sorry for my english and a week or two after it started to give me BSOD all the time in games videos I used Win driver verifier and as expected everything was clear I'm not good at technical side of the issue but getting a little bit desperate to find a solution I decided to ask for help from the pro's here are my dumps of BlueScreenView Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String PFN LIST CORRUPT Bug Check Code x e Parameter Parameter eb ae Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff abece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time B... Read more

A:multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Minidumps have been created they are referenced in your copy/paste logs there.
Could you follow these.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181184-multiple-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Please help. I have a ASUS G750JX Laptop and I am having multiple BSOD per day many I think due to ntoskrnl.exe+15c4e9 at least that is what I am seeing in BlueScreenView. But I am also seeing BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe+303100, ntoskrnl.exe+15ace9, hal.dll+669a and others. I have no idea how to interpret this. I have attached the zip file created with DM Log Collector.

I ran a memory test using memtest86 and found no issues with the memory. I am not overclocking. My idle CPU temp is around 46 C, motherboard temp 47 C, GFX card temp 39 C.

I have updated Norton and ran a scan and found nothing.

Asus is telling me to do a full restore which would result in loosing all my data and software installs so I would rather find the issue and fix it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

A:Multiple BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+15c4e9 and others

These crashes mostly happen when coming out of a sleep or screen saver state but happen even though the computer is not coming out of sleep.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/58245-multiple-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-15c4e9-others.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hey guys first time posting from ntoskrnl.exe, errors multiple BSOD here but I found a lot of good information in my BSOD research so figured I should go ahead and make a thread Computer is a few years old a home build running Windows Home Premium x Haven't really had too many problems other than the occasional BSOD or random restart but it's gotten a lot worse lately so I wanna get to the bottom of BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe, multiple errors it The two errors I've gotten are Memory Management and System Service Exception both seem to be linked to the ntoskrnl exe file I also ran the System File Checker and got the following error reported quot Cannot repair member file l quot kerberos dll quot of Microsoft-Windows-Security-Kerberos quot BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe, multiple errors Lastly I ran the windows memory diagnostic and it detected several hardware errors My conclusion from all this and what I've read so far is I will probably have to do at least one of three things A system restore to a couple weeks ago Repair the system OS with my Win disc Replace the RAM Wanted to post here before I try any of those though Whew ok sorry to be long winded but wanted to provide as much info as possible

A:BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe, multiple errors

Quote:
Lastly I ran the windows memory diagnostic and it detected several hardware errors.

This explains your issue, to further confirm that run a full RAM Test with Memtest86+

If errors are detected you should replace your RAM modules.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/218107-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-multiple-errors.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello a month or so ago just couple of months after I bought a new PC pretty decent expensive for my country I started to experience a lot of BSODs only at the time I started any game or any video file Sometimes I could play for - hours or watch a video sometimes it crashes - minutes after I start a game It works fine while I keep browsing internet in Mozilla though First I thought my main drive - SSD crashed - we unplugged it and tried to work on my older HDDs which I kept from my old PC Same problem We re-installed Windows multiple caused ntoskrnl.exe by BSOD multiple times it kept showing the problem Usually it does not start right after some new action was taken - like If I change HDD and multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe install a new windows here a day two maybe it works ok with no BSODs at all BlueScreenView shows mostly always cant recon a different result a problem with ntoskrnl exe Once I thought my memory was an issue but - circles of Memtest didn't show any problems at all I run the latest drivers for my graphics card nvidia geforce gtx ti and I don't know wheter my video card can cause the problem What I know is thats its definetely not the HDD or probably my memory so I can only think about motherboard or graphics card problems And to be clear at first my PC just got stuck in games and I had to reboot it sometimes graphics in games crashed like flashing or everything was very smooth blur sorry for my english and a week or two after it started to give me BSOD all the time in games videos I used Win driver verifier and as expected multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe everything was clear I'm not good at technical side of the issue but getting a little bit desperate to find a solution I decided to ask for help from the pro's here are multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe my dumps of BlueScreenView Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft reg Windows reg Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft reg Windows reg Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String PFN LIST CORRUPT Bug Check Code x e Parameter Parameter eb ae Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft reg Windows reg Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff abece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft reg Windows reg Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Siz... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/4c1f66a5-899f-47b6-bea4-8a98576e1128/multiple-bsod-caused-by-ntoskrnlexe?forum=w7itproperf
Relevancy 63.64%

My pc keeps bsod not sure the issue and am not good enough to figure the issue out I did get the following from the minidump the following is a skydrive to the dump Thanks https drv multiple a times day (ntoskrnl.exe) BSOD ms u BSOD multiple times a day (ntoskrnl.exe) s AuO BSOD multiple times a day (ntoskrnl.exe) d Dv rkGgTHSMzvQlwngoE e Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is Invalid Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Use symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp After setting your symbol path use reload to refresh symbol locations Executable search path is nbsp Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp The Symbol Path can be set by nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger nbsp using sympath and sympath nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff a e Debug session time Mon Jan UTC - System Uptime days Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp The Symbol Path can be set by nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger nbsp using sympath and sympath nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Symbol Loading Error Summary Module name nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Error ntoskrnl nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp The system cannot find the file specified You can troubleshoot most symbol related issues by turning on symbol loading diagnostics sym noisy and repeating the command that caused symbols to be loaded You should also verify that your symbol search path sympath is correct WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for hal dll ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hal dll nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Bugcheck Analysis nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffffa fa be Kernel symbols are WRO... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c1a6f68d-7009-4461-bbe5-d438c3c7d9ab/bsod-multiple-times-a-day-ntoskrnlexe?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 63.64%

My pc keeps bsod not sure the issue and am not good enough to figure the issue out I did get the following from the minidump the following is a skydrive to the dump Thanks https drv ms u s AuO d Dv rkGgTHSMzvQlwngoE e Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump - - dmp Mini day multiple BSOD (ntoskrnl.exe) times a Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is Invalid Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path nbsp nbsp nbsp BSOD multiple times a day (ntoskrnl.exe) nbsp nbsp Use symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp After setting your BSOD multiple times a day (ntoskrnl.exe) symbol path use reload to refresh symbol locations Executable search path is nbsp Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp The Symbol Path can be set by nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger nbsp using sympath and sympath nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff a e Debug session time Mon Jan UTC - System Uptime days Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp The Symbol Path can be set by nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger nbsp using sympath and sympath nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Symbol Loading Error Summary Module name nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Error ntoskrnl nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp The system cannot find the file specified You can troubleshoot most symbol related issues by turning on symbol loading diagnostics sym noisy and repeating the command that caused symbols to be loaded You should also verify that your symbol search path sympath is correct WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for hal dll ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hal dll nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Bugcheck Analysis nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffffa fa be Kernel symbols are WRO... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/77dc062c-9739-459c-9b59-666e3aec8449/bsod-multiple-times-a-day-ntoskrnlexe?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello everyone My computer seems to causing BSOD multiple ntoskrnl.exe be randomly crashing most of the time while I'm gaming or trying to use my Oculus Rift Sometimes it will crash almost immediately other times it will be hours or sometimes not at all I've tried somewhat troubleshooting the issue but I now ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSOD need your help to actually fix it I'm running Windows Pro ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSOD here's a little list of what I've already tried Done all Windows UpdatesUnistalled AvastRan Memtest for about passes i'm going to do a full tonight Tried using driver verifier but my system wouldn't even boot why I think its some random ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSOD driver issue Ran chkdisk on my ssdI've stress tested and monitored my gpu so its not overheating I built this desktop a little over a year ago and its really always had these random crashes Just recently started playing a bunch of Overwatch Beta and using my new Oculus Rift which is why now I really want to fix it Anyways let me know what else I can do or should try Thanks for any help Attached is the zip with the info

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/49347-ntoskrnl-exe-causing-multiple-bsod.html
Relevancy 63.64%

HI
The computer started crashing while watching video, sometime it will just freeze and I have to hit the reset button and other times I get the BSOD
Now i get the BSOD randomly
I did a clean re-install of windows 7 with no luck.
what can i try next
Thanks

Win 7 64 bit
Intel I5 [email protected]
4 x 2gb ram
gigabyte mb
nvidia geforce gts 250 video

A:Crash when watching video, now random BSOD, ntoskrnl.exe

Welcome aboard.

Your crash dumps are not showing any finite probable cause. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255328-crash-when-watching-video-now-random-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 63.64%

BSOD upon logging in my computer. Works fine in safe mode. Any help much appreciated thanks.

A:BSOD upon login Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040

Welcome,
Your description of the problem and your files hint at a driver problem. Lets start with the driver verifier.
Driver Verifier
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Windows 7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245264-bsod-upon-login-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-70040-a.html
Relevancy 63.64%

This computer is brand new and just over a week old, and when playing a game, upon either tabbing out, or back into the game after having been tabbed out, I sometimes get BSOD. For example, I was playing Metro 2033, then I tabbed out and open Chrome to look up something, then when I tabbed back into the game, I was greeted with a BSOD. Using BluescreenViewer to see the minidump files, the issues seem to be caused by win32k.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. Just wanna figure out why this is happening and I'm worried if it's my hardware. To my knowledge all drivers are properly updated.

A:BSOD, win32k.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, tabbing in and out of games crash

AppleCharger.sys Tue Feb 19 10:17:09 2013 (5122FCC5)
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge driver. See here for details - GIGABYTE ON/OFF Charge [br] May cause BSOD on Win7/8 systems - (uninstall to test)
Driver Reference Table - AppleCharger.sys

Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling which allows leftover registry removal:Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Replace Avast! with Microsoft Security Essentials.

Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other security software:

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Malwarebytes - Free

Good and Free system security combination.

Reduce items at start-up: Startup Programs - Change

Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

Scan with Kaspersky TDSSKiller:Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller

ESET online scanner: Free Online Virus Scanner | ESET

Run a System file check (SFC): SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Post screenshot(s) of your Hard Drive(s) using Crystal Disk Info Software: CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World

Run a Hard Drive test: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/313457-seatools-dos-windows-how-use.html

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Install all updates including Service Pack One: Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Keep us posted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/321925-bsod-win32k-sys-ntoskrnl-exe-tabbing-out-games-crash.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi I recently built a new rig for my friend using all brand new components and used ESD precautions throughout After a couple of days he called to say getting Blue Screens of Death He lives a little way away from me so I remoted in and installed Nirsoft Blue Screen View I have both attached and copied and pasted details from the crashes If I need the Mini Solved: Almost Crash : - Address Always BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 Dump files I can get those I ran Memtest for half hour and no errors were detected - any ideas ------------ Dump File - - Solved: BSOD - Almost Always Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff c b Parameter fffff cc fd Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Solved: BSOD - Almost Always Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String NTFS FILE SYSTEM Bug Check Code x Parameter c a Parameter Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver Ntfs sys Caused By Address Ntfs sys d File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String NTFS FILE SYSTEM Bug Check Code x Parameter fb Parameter fffff a Parameter fffff e Parameter fffff f Caused By Driver Ntfs sys Caused By Address Ntfs sys a File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String BAD POOL HEADER Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter fffff c d Parameter b Parameter b Caused By Driver win k sys Caused By Address win k sys c File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff d a Parameter fffff ad d c Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String MEMORY MANAGEMENT Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter fffffa fc d Parameter ffff Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff Parameter fffff e Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address nto... Read more

A:Solved: BSOD - Almost Always Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-bsod-almost-always-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-7cc40.1020658/
Relevancy 63.64%

My custom made PC - to BSOD tied crash ntoskrnl.exe random as address All very has been plagued with very random BSODs for over a week now but all crashes logged show the crash address as ntoskrnl exe For nearly all the crashes except this very latest one while I was setting up my account here and files to share with you happened while running a game Firefox window and Chrome window with a streaming TV BSOD very random - All tied to ntoskrnl.exe as crash address channel I recently removed my NVIDIA GTX to upgrade to the GTX yes full driver flush and reinstall and since then and possibly tied to the latest drivers that were updated I've been having issues I suspected it was just a bad card which I got directly from NVIDIA after working with them at PAX East The card BSOD very random - All tied to ntoskrnl.exe as crash address was removed and I purchased a GTX ti to test things but I've crashed twice today already When I ran memtest after the first few crashes my gigs of G-Skill ram passed all tests but the block move test I've read that that may be due to the latest build of memtest so I have not suspected my RAM to be the issue However now that I've pretty much determined it isn't the video card I am completely stumped All drivers have been properly updated bios chipset SATA etc and I was hoping someone could spot what is going on with the files I've uploaded and according to the instructions in your sticky Please advise what other info I can provide I'm new here

A:BSOD very random - All tied to ntoskrnl.exe as crash address

As an aside, when I had my GTX 570, I never had issues and could run the same programs as I have been during this phase of trouble. Also, I have been informed by some co-workers that I have some conflicting issues with the AMD Catalyst Control Center and the fuel service. When I was updating my SATA and chipset drivers, I was led to believe I had to have the CCC to update them but now that's causing rampant errors which are logged in my Event Viewer.

If anyone sees anything beyond that, please do share, I'm still troubleshooting these issues as I type this.
EDIT: AMD CCC, USB filter, and APP SDK have been uninstalled.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/232932-bsod-very-random-all-tied-ntoskrnl-exe-crash-address.html
Relevancy 63.21%

This was my first attempt at a new complete system build. I bought the computer off a friend in need of cash and had to replace a dead mobo and psu. Its been giving me a BSOD from the very beginning. No idea what's causing it except it seems to happen more frequently when watching a video clip or playing a game (maybe a problem with the graphics card?). All the drivers appear to be up to date.

Windows 7 64-bit 6.1.7600 Build 7600 Full retail version

Thanks so much for your help!!

A:BSOD Crash on New Build

The dmp(s) point to ntkrnlmp.exe or ntoskrnl.exe as the probable cause. We know this is not the case, as these are core OS files, and will definitely not cause a BSOD. They are just the default files the debuggers blame when they can't see a better cause. We need to enable Driver Verifier to help pinpoint the faulting module...

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa80009a2180, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+33906 )

---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa80009a21b0, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+33906 )

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/138341-bsod-crash-new-build.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Dear All I am using Toshiba Satellite L d-S Home premium x bit SP laptop for my routine use On thAug i had my first BSOD - x f I was working on Andorid ROM which i downloaded for my mobile After completing the download i went out for an hour or so with my mobile connected with by - Multiple help Caused BSOD ntoskrnl.exe..please driver my laptop After coming back i saw blue screen which mentioned about this error Its now occurring Multiple BSOD - Caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe..please help every time i start up my laptop I found out the error which is caused by driver - ntoskrnl exe Blue screen viewer I went into safe mode changed up the start up services amp chose load with basic drives amp it started again normally Moment i load it with full drivers it shows again the same bsod error I did Sfc scannow many times- no Multiple BSOD - Caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe..please help abnormalities i did run memory diagonistic tool f many time - no abnormalities i am using McAfee antivirus without any virus present I have attached the zip file for your reference Kindly let me know if you need any other info

A:Multiple BSOD - Caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe..please help

Hi,

From your logs:

Code:

* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8004dbbb30, fffffa8004dbbe10, fffff800039cc350}
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc500799e0, ffffffffc0000010, 100311880, fffff8a00f33c000}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+36c1a )
F4 and 7A errors are related to disk, storage usually.
They can also be related to RAM and virus infection, but your logs
are pointing towards your HDD:

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000009d - STATUS_DEVICE_NOT_CONNECTED
DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR: There was error with disk hardware
KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)
The requested page of kernel data could not be read in. Typically caused by
a bad block in the paging file or disk controller error.

This is supported by your event logs:

Code:

Event[15454]:
Source: Disk
Date: 2013-08-25T18:57:49.385
Event ID: 51
Level: Warning
Opcode: N/A
Computer: Narang-PC
Description:
An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 during a paging operation.

Event[33616]:
Source: Ntfs
Date: 2013-08-30T17:20:43.650
Event ID: 55
Level: Error
Opcode: N/A
Computer: Narang-PC
Description:
The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable.
Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume TI105838W0G.
Firstly I strongly suggest you Back up your data

Post a screenshot of your hard drive using Crystal Disk Info

Run chkdsk in an elevated command prompt in order to check for
file system errors and bad sectors on your HDD:
Click on Start>Type in search cmd
Right click cmd and Run as Administrator
At the command prompt please type: chkdsk /f/r
(There is a space between chkdsk and /f/r)
Chkdsk Tutorial

Test your hard drive. Perform a Hard Drive Diagnostic

Post back any results

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303869-multiple-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe-please-help.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Guys I encountered multiple BSODs, It happens when I'm just surfing the net, games or sometimes even just by watching videos/movies.

I'am just a novice in troubleshooting with drivers and just follow steps on this forum and other suggestions, some driver caused BSOD already stopped from reoccurring(Thanks guys), but I'am stuck on finding the source of this new BSODs your help is really appreciated.

Here's my file N550-Mon_05_25_2015_120543_46.zip

A:Multiple BSOD (ntoskrnl.exe, NETIO.SYS, dxgmms1.sys)

Update: I do a clean install, and re-update all of my drivers and software, also uninstall some bloatware from ASUS, now I BSOD when watching video, or when there's .gif on my webpage, also chrome usually crashed.

where is my updated Logs.
N550-Tue_06_02_2015_153515_99.zip

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/66398-multiple-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-netio-sys-dxgmms1-sys.html
Relevancy 63.21%

I've been having random BSOD and although I suspect the Logitech USB mic is part of it, it seems to happen out of nowhere with bug codes like 0x00000019, 0x000000a, 0x0000018, and 0x000001e. It can happy a few times a day and it's getting really frustrating trying to figure this out. I am sure I updated all of my drivers, and I was wondering if anyone could help pinpoint exactly what is really causing it.

A:BSOD with ntoskrnl. Multiple codes but same source

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {28, 2, 0, fffff800032d6cd0}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiFindNodeOrParent+0 )

---------
Lets check RAM first. Run a minimum of 8 consecutive passes, preferably overnight, or until errors occur using MemTest86+.

Reference:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366996-bsod-ntoskrnl-multiple-codes-but-same-source.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Please help! I feel in over my head for once.

I believe all of my drivers are current. I've reset BIOS to recommended settings. I ran one pass on memtest with no errors. I've run virus scans.

I'm not sure if it's related, but I think I may have had/have a memory leak related to svchost.exe LOCAL SERVICE EventSystem COM + Event System. The other day this Process was using 4GB of RAM, and now I'm getting all these BSODs. I could be wrong on which svchost it was.

DM Log output, BlueScreenView grid, and zip of minidump files attached.

Thanks.

A:Multiple BSOD related to ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0

Here's a link to my SkyDrive folder with lots of logs and file outputs related to this.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...85159E60%21142

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/333381-multiple-bsod-related-ntoskrnl-exe-75bc0.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi,

I have recently been experiencing BSOD several times in the space of an hour, and am unsure of the cause. Blue Screen view has indicated that all the BSODs are related to ntoskrnl.exe.

I have included the recommended files according to the BSOD thread instructions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as other posts have seem to identify unrelated software as a potential reason. Also, I have seen posts linking to a microsoft hotfix, however I am little wary of using the hotfix.

It may also be worth noting that I have recently been using a replacement power cable that is under-spec (19V at 3.5A, when the original was delivered 20V at 4.5A). I am not sure whether this is the cause as the problem does not occur when running games or in safe mode.

If you require any more information, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you in advance.

A:BSOD. Multiple errors all related to ntoskrnl.exe

Hello, Welcome to SF!

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Missing Windows 7 Service Pack 1
Please install SP1. It fixed a lot of possible errors in Windows. Download Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932) from Official Microsoft Download Center

Code:
sptd.sys Sun Oct 11 15:55:14 2009 (4AD24632)
This driver belongs to Daemon Tools which is a very well known causer of BSODs. Please uninstall using this uninstaller: DuplexSecure - Downloads

Code:
Security Processor Loader Driver ROOT\LEGACY_SPLDR\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
This means that your anti-virus could possibly be installed incorrectly, or it is corrupt. Please uninstall the one you are using now, and download Download Microsoft Security Essentials from Official Microsoft Download Center for testing purposes.

Code:
BIOS Release Date 10/22/2009
BIOS is also out of date, I suggest updating it by going to the manufactures website.

Please do this for now, and post back results.

-Justin

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/349175-bsod-multiple-errors-all-related-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi guys,

Can someone please help me with this BSOD issues? Facing crashes every now and then while using PC for browsing and MS excel. Earlier it was caused by usbhub.sys but now it seems to be due to ntoskrnl.exe

Files attached.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind Regards,
Nirvana18

A:BSOD issues multiple times a day - ntoskrnl.exe

Code:
BugCheck FE, {8, 6, 5, fffffa8005b9a000}

Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

---------
It means BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER.

Give us some more insight.

Upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.
Upload the list of all the third party drivers Using NirSoft DriverView :
Download and execute Driverview
View > Hide Microsoft Drivers
Edit > Select all
File > Save Selected Items
In the Save dialog, Set the path to desktop, Put "Driverview" in the name field, and save.
Zip the .txt file and upload it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/325529-bsod-issues-multiple-times-day-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi, could somebody please take a look at the zip file i'm attaching here and tell me what to do to fix my computer? I have uninstalled a number of drivers that may cause the crash, but my computer is still laggy and has another potential crash soon.

Thank you very much!

A:Multiple BSOD at a time, ntoskrnl.exe+75c00

The BSOD is caused by Hotspot Shield.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {fffff98014d42ed0, 2, 0, fffff88006e01e91}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for hssdrv6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hssdrv6.sys
Probably caused by : hssdrv6.sys ( hssdrv6+1e91 )

---------
I would suggest you to uninstall it. VPN is troublesome sometimes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/292444-multiple-bsod-time-ntoskrnl-exe-75c00.html
Relevancy 63.21%

This pc has had fairly random BSOD for quite a while you can see from all the minidumps One frequent trigger was going into or coming out of sleep mode Recently I learned that Win and SSD sleep didn't play well so I made some adjustments there From looking at bluescreenviewer several of the BSOD have been related to AMD ATI driver I just updated these a few days ago and have had BSOD since though I don't know if they are related I'm not really sure what will be the best way for you to look at this some of the issues may have been fixed as time went on I had some problems with the intel rapid storage driver iaStorA sys for a while but I updated those drivers and I think that issue was fixed I am suspecting bad memory module or ATI AMD drivers messed up somehow The BSOD have been fairly infrequent so I never bothered to check this before I will run a memtest on it while waiting for your responses Thanks

A:BSOD, likely multiple issues, ntoskrnl.exe+ee2cb

Not knowing what dates you performed what actions on really leaves us guessing to a point, however there are a couple of things showing that can be addressed to see if we can whittle down the issues and work from there.
There has been mention of memory corruption in a couple of dumps (0xA) but that's down to the ATI driver. You've also experienced a 0x116 which is a VIDEO_TDR_ERROR (Timeout Detection Recovery) which means there is an issue with the graphics card. As the ATI driver has been mentioned in other STOPs we'll start there first.
Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {fffffa801b816010, fffff8800500ccec, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+ccec )

: kd> lmvm atikmpag
start end module name
fffff880`05000000 fffff880`050a8000 atikmpag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys
Image name: atikmpag.sys
Timestamp: Tue Jun 23 02:10:51 2015 (5588B21B)
CheckSum: 000AA93B
ImageSize: 000A8000
Download the last known working driver from here and save it to your desktop. Download DDU and follow Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use to remove all traces of your current driver. Reboot and install the downloaded driver. See how stable the system is then and report back.

Also Avira has been flagged.
Code:
fffff880`03eb7bc8 fffff880`05193b71Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avipbb.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avipbb.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avipbb.sys
avipbb+0xcb71
Uninstall Avira and install MS Security Essentials and MalwareBytes.

Note
Make sure you uncheck the 'Enable Free Trial' box when installing.

Complete these steps and test the system under normal use. Report back, uploading any new dump files if they happen.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/375554-bsod-likely-multiple-issues-ntoskrnl-exe-ee2cb.html
Relevancy 63.21%

This is a month old build that has been plagued by this kernel BG of Kingston extreme ram Intel I Causing multiple BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0 K processor Gigabyte Motherboard and a later added EVGA GB video card All inside of a corsair case and W PS I do ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0 Causing multiple BSOD have an Associates in Networking and computer tech but I have never diagnosed a blue screen problem before so this is all new to me As stated in the thread title ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0 Causing multiple BSOD it is the ntoskrnl exe bc kernel that is causing the blue screens and I am not sure what to make of it I used blue screen view and from the help of the board here I used the windows debugging tool and that also pointed to the same ntoskrnl exe bc kernel I downloaded the windows diagnostic tool and hopefully that was done right and properly uploaded because I could use the help I did run memtest and was given a clean bill of health but I might run it again just to be on the safe side I would greatly appreciate any help And merry Christmas John

A:ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0 Causing multiple BSOD

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.20512 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\USER\Downloads\Compressed\SF_24-12-2014\SF_24-12-2014\122314-21231-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0344c000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0368f890
Debug session time: Tue Dec 23 11:32:05.166 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:26:31.040
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa800a7ff910, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+35084 )

---------

4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
# Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000041790, A page table page has been corrupted. On a 64 bit OS, parameter 2
contains the address of the PFN for the corrupted page table page.
On a 32 bit OS, parameter 2 contains a pointer to the number of used
PTEs, and parameter 3 contains the number of used PTEs.
Arg2: fffffa800a7ff910
Arg3: 000000000000ffff
Arg4: 0000000000000000

Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41790

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: rundll32.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80003532d50 to fffff800034c1bc0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0e6776e8 fffff800`03532d50 : 00000000`0000001a 00000000`00041790 fffffa80`0a7ff910 00000000`0000ffff : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0e6776f0 fffff800`034f47d9 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`739affff fffffa80`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x35084
fffff880`0e6778b0 fffff800`037db0f1 : fffffa80`106b7cd0 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!MiRemoveMappedView+0xd9
fffff880`0e6779d0 fffff800`037db4f3 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`73950000 fffffa80`00000001 fffffa80`10fd8e60 : nt!MiUnmapViewOfSection+0x1b1
fffff880`0e677a90 fffff800`034c0e53 : fffffa80`0d16e060 fffff880`0e677b60 fffffa80`0de3e790 00000000`00000026 : nt!NtUnmapViewOfSection+0x5f
fffff880`0e677ae0 00000000`76ea155a : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
00000000`0014ad38 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x76ea155a

STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+35084
fffff800`03532d50 cc int 3

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 1

SYMBOL_NAME: nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`s... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/356264-ntoskrnl-exe-75bc0-causing-multiple-bsod.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hello I must admit I'm completely almost always BSOD, by multiple caused ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 lost by now and need help The problem is I have this notebookl HP multiple BSOD, almost always caused by ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 G -b SA Notebook PC Product Specifications HP G -b SA Notebook PC - HP Customer Care United States - English HP G -b SA and I'm getting random BSODs at completely random times Usually is happens after cold start I think I've tried everything hardware-related Memtest h test is ok hdd seems ok too SMART and HDtune machina was in servise center and they replaced mainboard But BSODs are still bumping up I'm running W Home Premium retail multiple BSOD, almost always caused by ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 version hdd was wiped clean few moths ago so there are no HP quot goodies quot left From what I was able to find it seems like some sort of driver-memory related problem but right now I have no idea what to look for Also service center says in short quot hardware ok must be something in software you are using quot

A:multiple BSOD, almost always caused by ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40

I do not see any really questionable software. K-Lite could cause problems if it was corrupted; codec packages are somewhat worrisome when they get corrupted. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary.

I did see an out of date driver: netr28x.sys which is your Ralink RT2860 series Wireless LAN Card (you may have a different manufacturer). Download the updated driver from the HP Support site, and use the following steps to re-install the update:

First, download the latest driver. Then do the next steps.
Click Start Menu
Right Click My Computer/Computer
Click Manage
Click Device Manager from the list on the left
Find the device you are trying to uninstall by expanding the appropriate set of devices
Right click the device
Click Uninstall (do not click OK in the dialog box that pops up after hitting Uninstall)
Put a tick in Delete driver software for this device (if this option is available, otherwise just hit OK) and hit OK
Restart your computer only if Windows asks you to.
Install the latest driver for the device.

Alternatively:Login as an adminstrative user.
First, download the latest driver. Then do the next steps.
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Hardware and Sound
Click Device Manager (the last link under Devices and Printers)
Find the device you are trying to uninstall by expanding the appropriate set of devices
Right click the device
Click Uninstall (do not click OK in the dialog box that pops up after hitting Uninstall)
Put a tick in Delete driver software for this device (if this option is available, otherwise just hit OK) and hit OK
Restart your computer only if Windows asks you to.
Install the latest driver for the device.
Also, some of your crashes are indicating hard disk related problems. It may just be hard disk corruption, or maybe your hard disk was disconnected during transit.

The first thing to check is whether the hard disk is physically connected to the motherboard properly. To do so:Shut down and turn off the computer
Remove the AC Adapter
Remove the battery
Hold down the power button for 15-30 seconds to close the circuit and drain any residual power
Remove the panel on the underside of the laptop where the hard disk is housed
Remove and re-insert the hard disk by sliding it away from the connector and then gently but firmly pressing it back into the connector (no screws should need to be removed to do this step)
Replace the panel on the underside of the laptop to cover the hard disk
Replace the battery
Replace the AC Adapter
Turn on the computer and see how it responds
Post back once these steps have been implemented whether the system is stable. Sometimes these crashes can occur due to a loose connection.
Then run Disk Check with Automatically fix file system errors checked.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/236905-multiple-bsod-almost-always-caused-ntoskrnl-exe-7cc40.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi! I've been having numerous crashes of Overwatch and Google Chrome for the past several weeks. I've been trying to troubleshoot the crashes but haven't been successful so far. I've attached the minidump files to this thread. If anyone can point me to what the problem is I'd be incredibly happy.

Thank you!

EDIT: I forgot to add that the BSOD's have started happening since I've installed a new graphics card, PSU, and RAM.

A:multiple BSOD's playing Overwatch, ntoskrnl.exe

Your motherboard says .....

Whereas your RAM runs at ....

Code:
Speed 1867MHz
Manufacturer Kingston
Serial Number
Asset Tag Number

Overclocking, with a very little mismatch speed. And, Overclocking may cause all the BSODs.

Please set the RAM speed to 1333 MHz and see how it goes.
Further troubleshooting may be needed depending on the result.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/56425-multiple-bsods-playing-overwatch-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi Eightforums,

I have been experiencing a few BSOD's yesterday, but most of them today. I have attached the a report from the SF Diagnostic tool. From a bit of research I found out that is could be most likely be a Windows (core file?) or a driver error. As the title suggests I got 3 different errors and they are PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (the one I get most often), ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY and this BAD_POOL_HEADER.
Hopefully that is enough for you to find the error.

Sebie

A:Multiple BSOD errors, same cause - ntoskrnl.exe+1850e7

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum): Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions Please use Option 1 as it provides Event Viewer logs.

If you didn't run the "Grab All", then please do so. If you did run the "Grab All" then the report generator was terminated too early. Please let the app run for at least 15 minutes (or until the app itself says that it's done).

Most of the memory dumps blame ELTIMA Software's Hide My Folders ActiveX driver (HMFAxCore5decdc700443adec5f3e84408e3098ff.sys )Please uninstall this program and see if that stops the BSOD's
Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Tue Sep 16 19:39:51.844 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\091714-69671-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.17085.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.140330-1035
System Uptime:0 days 0:13:05.611
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for HMFAxCore5decdc700443adec5f3e84408e3098ff.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for HMFAxCore5decdc700443adec5f3e84408e3098ff.sys
Probably caused by :HMFAxCore5decdc700443adec5f3e84408e3098ff.sys ( HMFAxCore5decdc700443adec5f3e84408e3098ff+8162 )
BugCheck BE, {ffffc00072ba7000, 80000001d401b121, ffffd00037a464f0, b}
BugCheck Info: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (be)
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffc00072ba7000, Virtual address for the attempted write.
Arg2: 80000001d401b121, PTE contents.
Arg3: ffffd00037a464f0, (reserved)
Arg4: 000000000000000b, (reserved)
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xBE
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xBE_HMFAxCore5decdc700443adec5f3e84408e3098ff+8162
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2400
CurrentSpeed: 2394
BIOS Version 1.50
BIOS Release Date 10/09/2013
Manufacturer TOSHIBA
Product Name Satellite L50-A
**************************Tue Sep 16 19:25:09.050 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\091714-58562-01.dmp]
System Uptime:0 days 0:27:09.818
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for HMFAxCore5decdc700443adec5f3e84408e3098ff.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for HMFAxCore5decdc700443adec5f3e84408e3098ff.sys
Probably caused by :HMFAxCore5decdc700443adec5f3e84408e3098ff.sys ( HMFAxCore5decdc700443adec5f3e84408e3098ff+8162 )
BugCheck 50, {ffffc000c93a8000, 1, fffff8002d687162, 0}
BugCheck Info: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffc000c93a8000, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff8002d687162, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)
BUGCHECK_STR: AV
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_HMFAxCore5decdc700443adec5f3e84408e3098ff+8162
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2400
CurrentSpeed: 2394
BIOS Version 1.50
BIOS Release Date 10/09/2013
Manufacturer TOSHIBA
Product Name Satellite L50-A
**************************Tue Sep 16 18:56:51.443 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\091714-86937-01.dmp]
System Uptime:0 days 17:33:... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/53910-multiple-bsod-errors-same-cause-ntoskrnl-exe-1850e7.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Good evening So gaming. while ntoskrnl in Multiple BSOD's modules after years of lurking here and following instructions on likewise problems I still can't seem to fix my BSOD problems It crashes mostly in ntoskrnl while playing games different kinds of games What I have done so far Driver updates I can't remember how many times I've tried to update the drivers it's all up to date though Memtest no errors were found I stressed my videocard Multiple BSOD's in ntoskrnl modules while gaming. with some high stressing software to see if it was causing these errors no errors I installed fancontrol to keep tabs on different temperatures in my pc while playing these games however temperatures stay normal I opened up my pc to take away some of the dust and remarkably it actually did seem to work for two whole months without BSOD's confirmation bias obviously Now I can either open up the pc again and remove dust would this really be causing all these BSOD's or Multiple BSOD's in ntoskrnl modules while gaming. register here and ask for some sound advice

Relevancy 62.78%

Hi Forums I recently bought a new computer from a pc build website I installed Win install, ntoskrnl/win32k Win7 Custom New BSOD issues Fresh Build, HP bit and started to instantly experience BSODs After a bit of diagnostics memtest told me that one of the RAM sticks was horrifically broken New Custom Build, Fresh Win7 install, BSOD issues ntoskrnl/win32k that has since been sent off for replacement and the system has been 'more' stable with only gb However I have still been experiencing BSODs specifically when the computer isn't doing very much of anything I have been trying to play BF which as you will probably know is littered with awful programming and has constant crashes generally though of the time these are 'soft crashes' and I can ctrl alt delete and end the process Most of the BSODs seem to not actually be related to the game crashing though may have come about because I have been trying to update my drivers etc etc to stop the constant game crashes I have done another fresh install since removing one of the gb ram sticks and did the usual driver installs updates and microsoft important updates I then went through and re-installed all my usual programs - vlc skype CCcleaner malwarebytes adobe air flash postgresql bbflashback video recorder MSE Since my last fresh install on the th November I have had BSODs many of which have come about when the computer is either basically idle or i'm watching a youtube video or just browsing files in explorer rather than whilst playing bf or doing more intense stuff x system service exception x kmode exception not handled x memory management x page fault in nonpaged area All my drivers are as far as I can see up to date where possible I auto detect Hopefully I have done this properly and included all information required in my pc specs pane and from the SFDTool Thanks in advance this has been a very frustrating and confusing few weeks The computer can work for hours on end absolutely fine including to play bf at high fps on high settings then suddenly doing nothing it crashes multiple times lsaw EDIT- As per the nd post in this thread- ntoskrnl exe BSOD randomly As far as I know nothing is OC I only put MSE on there I haven't run Chkdsk since this fresh install but had run it previously on my other installs Similarly I had run SFC before and got no errors Will check - now and potentially go back and redo steps and

A:New Custom Build, Fresh Win7 install, BSOD issues ntoskrnl/win32k

Hi lsaw2.

Your crash dumps are not showing finite cause, but they are stop 0x3B, usually caused either by RAM or by any driver failure..

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.

If memtest86+ is free from errors, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:

Warning

Tip

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313783-new-custom-build-fresh-win7-install-bsod-issues-ntoskrnl-win32k.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hello This may be a bit tricky because I m trying to do this for my Grandmother She Included) My (Dumps Computer Windows BSOD Grandma's 7 On says this is the first time she s experienced a Blue Screen however there were or dmp files on her computer when I got Windows 7 BSOD On My Grandma's Computer (Dumps Included) there Admittedly my tech level is pretty low too but I do know a thing or two I can go over and attempt to get more information if needed So she says she turned her computer on and went to the store By the time she came back she had the Blue Screen I restarted the computer and it started normally I let it run for a good minutes while doing random tasks surfing web getting the dmp files etc Nothing was happening and I noticed she didn t have SP installed I decided to download install it It got to about downloaded when I got a blue screen This Blue Screen only stayed up for about second then the computer restarted I tried to start up in safe mode only to get another Blue Screen as the drivers were loading Again it restarted after about second I retried one more time and got safe mode to boot I opened the folder to grab the additional dmp files if there were any and got another Blue Screen I then stopped I really don t know what to do here so any help is GREATLY appreciated from both my Grandma and I Here are the dmp files I collected not including the BS s that happened with the restarts http cid-a a ef ae office live com browse aspx Documents I made the documents public I thought about using the Restore Disks but I don t know if this is a hardware or software issue I d imagine it would be a bad idea to use the restore disks if the hardware might screw up during the process Please ask any questions you need to Thanks again Bob EDIT I should add that I noticed while viewing one of the dmp files that it seemed like a driver from my ATI Radeon HD Series was included in some of the dmp s Don t know if that helps nbsp

A:Windows 7 BSOD On My Grandma's Computer (Dumps Included)

It does look as though the ATI drivers are the cause. Go HERE to download the latest drivers. uninstall the old drivers and then install the new ones.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-bsod-on-my-grandmas-computer-dumps-included.999330/
Relevancy 62.35%

Good day,

I've been using my Dell XPS 8700 for some time now and ever since I've gotten it it randomy blue screens with multiple different errors, as the title implies. When I open up BlueScreenView, the errors seem to be commonly related to ntoskrnl.exe. This happened both in Windows 8 as well as when I updated to Windows 10. If it helps, I've already done a system reset in the past, and the issue remained.

Thank you for any assistance you might be able to provide.

A:Multiple different BSOD errors commonly related to ntoskrnl.exe

Different error codes, 1 of those I have analysed shows network drivers, other don't show much.
This could be a difficult and time consuming troubleshooting process to find the culprit(s).

Please start with disconnecting all peripherals you don't need all the time, thus keep only the mouse and keyboard connected.

Please make sure to (re)install all drivers and BIOS updates available at
Product Support | Dell US

Please uninstall SlimCleaner, the software from Slimware could cause more harm than good.

Please disable fast startup just in case it gives any problem
Fast Startup - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Please uninstall any software you don't need to minimalize the possibility that it is interfering with something.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39914-multiple-different-bsod-errors-commonly-related-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 62.35%

I have Daily and sometimes even more often BSOD errors I always seem to get different types of errors I get the BSOD sometimes when trying to wake up my computer it will not come out of sleep mode and then the BSOD appears Most other times my computer will just freeze and the BSOD will appear typically when the web-browser is up Here is my log of all errors ntoskrnl.exe BSOD related error to Multiple Mostly Errors. I have recorded - - dmp PM KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED x e ffffffff c fffff c c ffffffff ffffffff ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release sec - x Multiple BSOD Errors. Mostly related to ntoskrnl.exe error ntoskrnl exe C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED x e ffffffff c fffff cab a ffffffff ffffffff FLTMGR SYS FLTMGR SYS ae Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release - x ntoskrnl exe C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM x ffffe f b c fffff d dxgkrnl sys dxgkrnl sys eac DirectX Graphics Kernel Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release sec - x ntoskrnl exe C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM x ffffe d b f f ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release sec - x ntoskrnl exe C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION x b c fffff cc a ffffd d ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release sec - x ntoskrnl exe C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION x b c fffff e a ffffd fb c ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release sec - x ntoskrnl exe C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION x b c fffff c a ffffd d b d ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release sec - x ntoskrnl exe C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION x b c fffff fe a ffffd f ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release sec - x ntoskrnl exe C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED x e ffffffff c fffff a d ffffd f c ffffd efee ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release sec - x ntoskrnl exe C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED x e ffffffff c fffff cda ffffd eaa c ffffd eaa ee ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release sec - x ntoskrnl exe C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION x b c fffff c ffe ffffd e bc ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe a NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release sec - x ntoskrnl exe a C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION x b c fffff cfe b ffffd f a ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe a NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release sec - x ntoskrnl exe a C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp AM x ffffe d d b f f ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe a NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release sec - x ntoskrnl exe a C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp AM - - dmp PM SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED x e ffffffff c fffff fc ffffd a ffffd a e ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release sec - x ntoskrnl exe C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM x ffffe f c f b f f ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation th release sec - x ntoskrnl exe C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp AM - - dmp PM x ffffe fea b f f ntoskrnl exe nt... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/621544/multiple-bsod-errors-mostly-related-to-ntoskrnlexe-error/
Relevancy 62.35%

-System-Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Guid C B A- - C -AC E- C D B EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T ntoskrnl.exe VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT Multiple 0xE1 bugcheck_str: BSOD Z EventRecordID Correlation-Execution -EventDataBugcheckCode BugcheckParameter xfffff d ad BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter xfffffa e BugcheckParameter xfffffa e SleepInProgressfalse PowerButtonTimestamp ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Multiple BSOD ntoskrnl.exe bugcheck_str: 0xE1 VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT Systems Resources Inc OSR Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See OSR Online - The Home Page for Windows Driver Developers for more information Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product Multiple BSOD ntoskrnl.exe bugcheck_str: 0xE1 VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff a a PsLoadedModuleList xfffff c d d Debug Multiple BSOD ntoskrnl.exe bugcheck_str: 0xE1 VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT session time Sat Aug UTC - System Uptime days Bugcheck Analysis WORKER THREAD RETURNED AT BAD IRQL e Arguments Arg fffff d ad address of worker routine do ln on this to find guilty driver Arg IRQL returned at should have been but isn't Arg fffffa e workitem parameter Arg fffffa e workitem address Debugging Details ------------------ TRIAGER Could not open triage file e dump analysis program triage modclass ini error FAULTING IP nt IopProcessWorkItem fffff d ad fff push rbx CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR xE PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff b ef to fffff a fb STACK TEXT fffff afb fffff b ef e fffff d ad fffffa e nt KeBugCheckEx fffff afb fffff d dbae fffffa d b fffffa c d e nt FNODOBFM string' x fffff afc fffff a c fffff d fffffa d b fffff e fc nt PspSystemThreadStartup x a fffff afc nt KxStartSystemThread x STACK COMMAND bugcheck kb FOLLOWUP IP nt IopProcessWorkItem fffff d ad fff push rbx SYMBOL NAME nt IopProcessWorkItem FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlmp exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP db a FAILURE BUCKET ID X xE nt IopProcessWorkItem BUCKET ID X xE nt IopProcessWorkItem Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:Multiple BSOD ntoskrnl.exe bugcheck_str: 0xE1 VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

Hello jcwike.

You have a huge lot of items at startup. Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
By doing it, you will not loss any functionality at all.

Your crash dumps are not showing any finite probable cause. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:

Warning

Tip

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any. Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303521-multiple-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-bugcheck_str-0xe1-vista_driver_fault.html
Relevancy 62.35%

My computer recently started giving me BSOD's with increasing frequency. Most of them indicate that the NTOSKRNL.exe is the driver leading to the fault, which I have read means it is something else as this is maintained by microsoft, and most likely not the real problem.

After some faults, my computer will stop detecting one of my ram slots (I have no idea which one). Currently running 2x8GB sticks. I tried running the computer with each of the RAM chips in each slot (1:1,1:2,2:1,2:2) and got BSOD's with each.

I then switched to some old ram which I never had trouble with (2x2GB dell ram). Got another BSOD, no longer reading one of the ram slots.

Ran memtest 10 times without errors...

Help is appreciated!

A:Multiple Errors BSOD, NTOSKRNL.exe, possible memory involvment

Please follow - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294629-multiple-errors-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-possible-memory-involvment.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Attachment 279350I built my computer last week and everything was running fine. I suddenly started getting BSOD while either playing games such as Crysis, League of Legends, Portal 2, or even starting up the PC.

I tried a fresh install of Windows 7 and there were less crashes, but they still happened nonetheless.

Memtest passed without errors also.

BlueScreenView reported problems due to ntoskrnl.exe, USBsystem.exe and a few others, and I'll post the .zip of the dump files.

I'm fairly new to this so all help is appreciated,

Thanks a lot,

Jim.

A:Multiple BSOD occuring while gaming/startup (ntoskrnl.exe++)

Hello and welcome to the forums, I havelooked through your files and it looks like all of your BSODs are being caused by the same thing:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000096, fffff80002bb71c8, fffff880029ec2b8, fffff880029ebb10}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athurx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athurx.sys
Probably caused by : athurx.sys ( athurx+997f )

---------
Driver Reference Table - athurx.sys
looking at the driver we can see it is very old:

Code:
kd> lmvm athurx
start end module name
fffff880`03a18000 fffff880`03bf6000 athurx T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: athurx.sys
Image path: athurx.sys
Image name: athurx.sys
Timestamp: Wed Apr 20 06:07:45 2011 (4DAEB071)
CheckSum: 001E1C78
ImageSize: 001DE000
Please update the driver from here: ATHEROS drivers for Microsoft Windows (Atheros?????)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/299604-multiple-bsod-occuring-while-gaming-startup-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 62.35%

I had more bsd, but I think the 0x3b and 0xd1 are fixed. Any help would be appreciated. This is so frustrating. If its hardware related, I need help figuring out what. All my parts are new from newegg except for gpu and processor. I don't think its my ram because I swapped out different ram from my old pc and got same errors and that ram works flawless in other pc. Ran sfc scan now and chk disk and no errors. I am uploading the files you requested posted in instructions.

A:multiple bsod by ntoskrnl.exe, 0x0000000a, 0x0000001e, 0x00000050

The last 4 .dmp files point to a possible RAM problem. The only way to check that is to run a minimum of 8 consecutive passes of Memtest86+ as described here:

It is not sufficient to install the RAM into a different system as a test.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/363801-multiple-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-0x0000000a-0x0000001e-0x00000050.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Hi Team I've recently started getting various crashes amp BSOD's whilst playing ARMA and on one occasion while running prime The errors have ranged from STATUS ACCESS VIOLATION xc errors which crashed me to the desktop to BSOD crashes with the following codes - x a x x x The constant thing linking all of the BSOD's is that ntoskrnl exe is given as the driver or address causing the error along with atikmdag sys amp hal dll in a couple of cases As the collected wisdom of Professor Google points to causes as diverse as hardware failure bad drivers amp overheating I though I would ask here in the hope of getting sage amp reliable wisdom I have read the pre posting guidelines amp have attached the DM log collector findings amp the information provided by Bluescreen View Hopefully my system specs will appear alongside this post but just in case - Custom built pc ASUS P Z -M PRO LGA Intel Core i K GHz GSKILL Ripjaws f ddr GB RAM AMD Radeon HD GB OCZ GB solid state system disk x GB Hitachi HDD in RAID config for data ntoskrnl.exe - with Multiple BSOD's codes all varying implicating

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392996-multiple-bsods-varying-codes-all-implicating-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 61.92%

System Info:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3
Corsair 2x2GB DDR3 1333MHz
XFX HD 6870 1GB GDDR5
Samsung SpinPoint F3 500GB

Sometimes it's happened randomly, two or 3 times it's when im shutting down.

The other day my system crashed whilst watching a youtube video, but i think that was something to do with the flash video options. - Though come to think of it, it has messed up whilst i was watching something in vlc before...

Could really do with some proper help, only just built this system for my birthday(mid august) .

Relevancy 61.92%

Tried the overclocking tool that came with my motherboard but have since then reset Build. Multiple BSOD on New the settings and am no longer overclocked Been getting ntfs BSODs and im not sure how to stop them Would really appreciate some help Windows x build amd fre win gdr - version AMD Phenom II X T Black Edition Ghz CPU Coolmax W Way SLI Certified Modular PSU LG X DVDRW SATA Multiple BSOD on New Build. w Lightscribe OEM EVGA GeForce GTX SC MB GDDR PCIe SLI should've gone with ATI ASUS Crosshair IV Formula AMD FX AM M OCZ GB DDR PC MHZ MB X GB Cooler Master HAF Full Tower Black Case Cooler Master V CPU Fan AM AM Multiple BSOD on New Build. Seagate TB Serial ATA HD MB SATA- G Also I used WhoCrash to bring up the logs This is what it gave me Analysis Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Tue AM your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe Bugcheck code x E xFFFFFFFFC xFFFFF E C E xFFFFF A xFFFFF C Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED M Dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Tue AM your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe Bugcheck code x E xFFFFFFFFC xFFFFF DBE xFFFFF D xFFFFF D Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED M Dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Tue AM your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module win k sys Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF A xFFFFF B F x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp file path C Windows system win k sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Multi-User Win Driver The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Tue AM your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module ntfs sys Bugcheck code x x FB xFFFFF B xFFFFF B D xFFFFF A C Error NTFS FILE SYSTEM Dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp file path C Windows system drivers ntfs sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT File System Driver The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time Quick note Built two of these machines the only difference between them are the GPUs The other machine has two s crossfired All other hardware exactly the same and it even overclocked to with the auto utility Also same version of windows which I got burned from a friend and no problems with that machine whatsoever Let me know if you guys need more info or if I gave a little too much info Thanks

A:Multiple BSOD on New Build.

Hello !! Welcome to SF !!

Seems like lot of issues are going on that why you seen different causes. First of all uninstall all the Asus utilities from your System there were few drivers that cause trouble. Reset the BIOS to default settings so we can make sure the Overclocking is not causing any issues.

Uninstall your Marvell-Yukon-Gigabit-Ethernet-Driver and reinstall the Driver since there were few crashes on it.

Run a Hardware Diagnostic to make sure everything is O.K. : Hardware Diagnostic !! ? Captain Debugger

Enable Driver Verifier : Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers

Good Luck,
Captain

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/98651-multiple-bsod-new-build.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello,

Got to be quick because I've already had a BSOD trying to post this. This is a new build. All new components. All kinds of error codes contantly. I've updated Bios, SSD firmware, all drivers I can find, did a clean reinstall of Win7, ran memtest86 twice (20 passes total) on both sticks no errors, ran chkdsk -no errors although I see one today from my bios resetting defaults to IDE instead of ACHI - my fault. Ran Driver Verifier and came up with a violation in Event Viewer but I don't know how to read it. And yes I wear ESD straps etc. when I work on it.

Also no overclocking / unlocking - everything is stock / default.

Sorry for the book. Any help is much appreciated. System specs are supplied.

A:Multiple various BSOD's on new build

Also to add Windows Update repeatedly fails on the same 6 updates. I've been able to install most of the updates but not all. When I try to download the Windows Update Installation Tool as a fix it actually crashes the system with a BSOD. I've tried at least a half-dozen times with same results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/217779-multiple-various-bsods-new-build.html