Windows Support Forum

Got the Blue Screen-Problem Signature?

Q: Got the Blue Screen-Problem Signature?

Left the computer Gateway DX - in sleep mode last night Started up OK but while browsing got a blue screen The blue screen had a lot of text in it but disappeared too soon to digest Do remember text saying something to the effect that I can restart the Signature? Got Screen-Problem Blue but if I got the blue screen again I'm in trouble or something like that Restarted and then got the following error message from Windows but don't know how to handle all this Help please Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP BCP FFFFFA BCP FFFFF AE BCP FFFFFA E E OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Valued Customer AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt EDIT Don't know if this is helpful but I now note that this forum's Got the Blue Screen-Problem Signature? tab can't be repositioned within the tab bar nor can I place tabs from this forum into my Groups bookmark Whereas all other tabs like Yahoo Wundermap etc can be moved about Got the Blue Screen-Problem Signature? the tab bar and or placed drag drop within my Groups bookmark These moves with Firefox were no problem until the blue screen appeared EDIT I can now move the tab in question but it doesn't respond as quickly as the other tabs on the tab bar

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Got the Blue Screen-Problem Signature?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Got the Blue Screen-Problem Signature?

In System Properties under the Advanced tab there is a Startup and Recovery section. There is an Automatically restart option under System Failure. Uncheck that and you'll be able to view the next Blue Screen when it happens and write down all the info. Have you installed or updated any drivers lately? Also check Windows update for driver updates? Installed any new hardware or added hardware? If you have System Restore enabled you could try going back a day or two, to before the first BSOD.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306019-got-blue-screen-problem-signature.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Hi all,

I am using an ASUS laptop that has the following configuration:

Asus Notebook C90 Intel C2D E6600, 2.4GHz/3gig RAM/160 Gig Hard-drive/DVDRW/15.4"\WXGA\Vista Ultimate.

This issue I am having is a blue screen appears at random intervals. The information that appears can be seen below: Can anybody find a solution to this issue it is proving to be very frustrating.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 3081

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 8C4524F4
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 81CE9874
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini092608-01.dmp
C:\Users\melanie.MACROPLAN\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-402154-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\melanie.MACROPLAN\AppData\Local\Temp\WER5762.tmp.version.txt

thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-signature-blue-screen.753389/
Relevancy 80.84%

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
Locale ID: 1028

BCCode: 50
BCP1: AB5CC000
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 844241C2
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0

C:\Windows\Minidump\063011-31496-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-36239-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

plz help me,
it happen not only one time
sometimes I open a full screen program
this blue screen shows up

already attach dmp file

help me plz!!!!

A:Blue screen problem signature

Hi,
It seems Garena is causing problem.
I would reinstall it to see if the problem persist.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17592.x86fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x8440a000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x845534d0
Debug session time: Thu Jun 30 07:38:52.429 2011 (GMT-8)
System Uptime: 1 days 12:29:00.240
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
1: kd> !analyze
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {ab5cc000, 0, 844241c2, 0}

Unable to load image \??\C:\Program Files\Garena\safedrv.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for safedrv.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for safedrv.sys
Probably caused by : safedrv.sys ( safedrv+12e6 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: ab5cc000, memory referenced.
Arg2: 00000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: 844241c2, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 00000000, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 84573848
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 84552e20
ab5cc000

FAULTING_IP:
nt!wcsrchr+a
844241c2 668b08 mov cx,word ptr [eax]

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 0

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

TRAP_FRAME: 8f833a48 -- (.trap 0xffffffff8f833a48)
ErrCode = 00000000
eax=ab5cc000 ebx=00000001 ecx=00008687 edx=ab5cbe18 esi=000000f2 edi=ab5cbe18
eip=844241c2 esp=8f833abc ebp=8f833abc iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010286
nt!wcsrchr+0xa:
844241c2 668b08 mov cx,word ptr [eax] ds:0023:ab5cc000=????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 8444b3d8 to 8449840b

STACK_TEXT:
8f833a30 8444b3d8 00000000 ab5cc000 00000000 nt!MmAccessFault+0x106
8f833a30 844241c2 00000000 ab5cc000 00000000 nt!KiTrap0E+0xdc
8f833abc 86b132e6 ab5cbe18 0000005c 000043a8 nt!wcsrchr+0xa
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
8f833af8 86b131a4 881e25d8 8f833b5c cb551258 safedrv+0x12e6
8f833b0c 846783a4 881e25d8 000043a8 8f833b5c safedrv+0x11a4
8f833b34 84660283 881e25d8 000043a8 8454b848 nt!PsCallImageNotifyRoutines+0x62
8f833be8 84650d4e 9c5dc438 9c5be098 8f833ce4 nt!MiMapViewOfImageSection+0x670
8f833c58 84650e3e 9c5be098 8f833ce4 00000000 nt!MiMapViewOfSection+0x22e
8f833c88 8465159d 870712c0 9c5be098 8f833ce4 nt!MmMapViewOfSection+0x2a
8f833d04 844481ea 00000018 ffffffff 0028f808 ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/172408-blue-screen-problem-signature.html
Relevancy 80.84%
A:Blue Screen Problem Signature

Welcome to this forum !

Fill up your specs in your accounts information so that experts can have access to your CPU basics data.

I would also suggest to download memtest86+ Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Follow instructions on the web site. Download it and burn it to a dvd already. Others experts on this forum are likely to ask you to eleminate the possibility of a faulty ram.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/89015-blue-screen-problem-signature.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Dump files are here shared - free file sharing and storage - share folder - My shared Whenever I log on to my computer using my Administrator User account in normal mode I receive this problem Within a two or three minutes it shows this problem Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP BCP BCP B E OS Version Service Pack Signature Problem Screen Blue Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Windows System config systemprofile AppData Local Temp Blue Screen Problem Signature WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt Please help I don't know what to do I CAN still access my computer without this problem in SAFE mode Windows Ultimate Copyright Microsoft Corporation All Rights Reserved Processor Intel R Core TM Duo CPU E GHz GHz Installed RAM MB MB Usable System type -bit Operating System

A:Blue Screen Problem Signature

I would stat by doing a memory test, Download this: Memtest86.com - Memory Diagnostic also hope this helps: Windows Seven Error 0x0000000A and 0x0000007f

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/49851-blue-screen-problem-signature.html
Relevancy 77.4%

So I'm working on buddies computer and I get no safe mode when it does go through I get the blue screen of death and whenever I do a system restore it fails. When I run the tests on it it gives me this problem signature: codes and problem signature: codeseven think is bad patch. please give me something

A:No safe mode, blue screen, problem signature 6.1.7600.16385

Please give us something .

Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155

Welcome .
If you're able to access your desktop, please follow
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
If you're unable to follow the instructions rules, please report back.
What is the bugcheck code you're getting?

Follow this tutorial and select Disable Automatic Restart on System Failure that way it won't restart
right away and you can snap a picture of the BSOD.
Advanced Boot Options
Upload it here.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306339-no-safe-mode-blue-screen-problem-signature-6-1-7600-16385-a.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello I was instructed by one of the Administrators to repost this post here which was from my - Prob Opera from Original to IE Post - Blue & issue Signature re: Repost Screen original thread seeking help Hello Boopme still seeing some stuff Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP DE BCP BCP BCP C Repost from Original Post - re: Blue Screen Prob Signature - & IE to Opera issue ABA OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Michael AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml --------------------- ALSO While already logged into gmail in Opera the screen changes to the following link asking me to log in It's noticeable to me that the login username is smart passive which is an old start up page I had set in Internet Explorer which I basically never Repost from Original Post - re: Blue Screen Prob Signature - & IE to Opera issue use I also just opened IE and there's some strange small link opening automatically as the home page which contains linkid and before I can read it reverts to one that contains ocid which appears to be a reference to an id in my geography OC gt Ocean City Here's the link that gmail switches to in Opera https accounts google com ServiceLogin service mail amp passive true amp rm false amp continue https mail google com mail pli D amp scc amp ltmpl default amp ltmplcache amp emr inbox

A:Repost from Original Post - re: Blue Screen Prob Signature - & IE to Opera issue

Hi, let's see what we can see .

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/559060/repost-from-original-post-re-blue-screen-prob-signature-ie-to-opera-issue/
Relevancy 52.46%

Windows 7 Signature Edition Blue Theme By Pauliewog

Features:

* 2 Themes one normal and the 2nd with blue glow around window frames

* 5 Blue Gadgets

* 1 Screensaver

* Cursors

* 1 Start Orb

* Rocketdock Skin Used In Pic
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
This theme was made off of Mr.Grims Black Horizon Xtreme theme Thanks Mark for the ok!

A:Windows 7 Signature Edition Blue By Pauliewog

Looks just right here! I don't use gadgets much but have RocketDock on.

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/55652-windows-7-signature-edition-blue-pauliewog.html
Relevancy 51.17%

My problem started much like Screen/Blue problem Black previous Screen much Busybee poster, like that of Busybee with files being deleted orphan files being restored and security something or other however after reboot from CD and running Startup Repair the tests all appear to be OK except quot Root Cause Found - Volume on disk is corrupt quot Result Completed successfully Black Screen/Blue Screen problem much like previous poster, Busybee Error Code x At this point the pc goes through the never ending sequence of trying to boot up black screen then blue screen etc Medion MD Multimedia Home Entertainment Design Centre Operating System Windows Vista bit service pack C Gb Black Screen/Blue Screen problem much like previous poster, Busybee HD with D Gb restore using Gb Gb Ram Disk Black Screen/Blue Screen problem much like previous poster, Busybee failure diagnosis test result OK Most recent change made a day or so prior to the crash was retuning digital tv tuner when the changeover from Analog to Digital signal was needed to update channels here in UK The screen shows quot No Signal Analog quot at beginning and end of reboot sequence The black screen suggests this may be a recent hardware or software issue and advises removal of any recent changes but as I cannot get into the system let alone the control panel I am unable to remove or disable anything Would really appreciate being able to at least recover my files and as I am unable to access the operating system either by safe mode safe mode with command prompt or a normal reboot would welcome any advice about how I can achieve this I have a laptop also running Vista bit if that would be of any help in accessing the files Would welcome any advice on offer I am not a computer whizkid but reasonably competent user since Win Thank you for taking the time to consider my problem and I look forward to hearing any thoughts ideas solutions you can provide nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/black-screen-blue-screen-problem-much-like-previous-poster-busybee.1003191/
Relevancy 51.17%

i am using hp pavillion nbsp g - tx last day i nbsp formatted nbsp my windows win ultimate so i downloaded all the drivers installed it after when i restarted after installing the graphics nbsp driver of AMD the screen nbsp are showed nbsp driver not properly installed after couple driver problem, blue ... display screen black out , screen then of minutes the screen will be black out and will be back in secthen after couple of minutes the screen will be turned blue with some display driver problem, screen black out , then blue screen ... writing nbsp and it will restart and happen the same process seeing this i went to safe mode and uninstalled the AMD graphics nbsp nbsp then restarted it then there was no screen black outs or blue screen but the laptop was working slow as mb ram but i am having gb ram i tried to install intel graphics then the answer was this laptop cant meet the nbsp requirements so i tried to install from internet nbsp site of AMD as well as INTEL but no change was done so i hope there will be a solution for this

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/display-driver-problem-screen-black-out-then-blue-screen/td-p/5780896
Relevancy 49.45%

Can anyone help me please A few days ago when i tried to play an audio on my computer it was making nonsense sound like crackling or something like that this was just when i was running any file including movie or music and when it was supposed to have some normal voice inside the speaker A few days later i had a noisy screen not a voice noise the screen was like in grids and the grid lines were made of display SCREEN, card problem, BLUE the root!? is sound :-( where problem! white dots This happens not only after windows boot but from the first moment i power the system on during boot process as well as when in windows window After a short time in windows the BLUE SCREEN appears and says nvlddmkm sys not working properly well this is about nvidia VGA driver i guess BUT if it s a driver problem i shouldn BLUE SCREEN, display problem, sound card problem! where is the root!? :-( t have it while in boot and when windows has not yet started what was that sound problem then are these two problems related to each other I ve checked the monitor it works well with other systems and also this chasis has the same problem when connected to other monitors it was a long time i hadn t opened the chases to try to fix these problem i opened it and found it completely dusty i thought this may have caused overheating problem and thus the motherboard damage which BLUE SCREEN, display problem, sound card problem! where is the root!? :-( has led to my quot ONBOARD quot SOUND and also nVidia VGA defects i checked the bios hardware check after about minutes of system turned on it showed deg Celsius Anyone can suggest me anything have you had similar problem before what do you think i should take for a check the VGA or the MOTHERBOARD i ve assembled the system about years ago by myself and every component is serviced by a different company MY OS IS WIN MotherBoard asus with onboard sound VGA nVIDIA M i don t remember or maybe G PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME HERE nbsp

A:BLUE SCREEN, display problem, sound card problem! where is the root!? :-(

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, no one here?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-display-problem-sound-card-problem-where-is-the-root.1046949/
Relevancy 49.02%

On my computer for about a little bit over a week now I ve been getting the blue screen that automatically restarts the computer The blue screen text goes by so fast I can t even read it I found out online that it was the SmitFraud so I checked out the guide and downloaded the SmitFraudFix exe When I ran it in safe mode it started working but then it disappeared and all of my icons and everything on safe mode disappeared The safe mode screen became a black screen with the words safe mode in the four corners and I think there was the computer type or something on the top center of the screen I couldn t run the fix properly in safe mode because after I tried running the fix safe mode is not safe mode of and Death Smit Screen problem startup problem Fraud/Blue useable anymore What I tried to do was let my malwarebytes and my anti virus try to detect it but they Smit Fraud/Blue Screen of Death problem and safe mode startup problem couldn t find it I was thinking of system restoring my computer back weeks but I also couldn t find the restore points as there weren t any What can I do to get rid of the problem It s really annoying

A:Smit Fraud/Blue Screen of Death problem and safe mode startup problem

Hi there

Before we start I need you to provide me some pieces of information:

1. Which is the version of your Operation System?

2. Do you have the installation CD of the Operating System?

3. Is Normal Mode completely inaccessible?

4. Do you have a clean computer on which you can download tools in order to be able to transfer them to the infected computer?

Elle

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/452812/smit-fraudblue-screen-of-death-problem-and-safe-mode-startup-problem/
Relevancy 48.59%

hello guys i found out last time that i almost fried my cpu for not having my heatsink and thermal paste over it thanx to God my proccessor stilll works new new hd, Blue with the problem Death videoc, still mb, of screen new PROBLEM: but now with this motherboard new video card and hard drive i cant get my pc to work gt turn on goes bios auto system monitor and evrything and then if i put my win xp cd in it gives me the ntdlr error but if i put the windows xp already intalled in my hard drive ready PROBLEM: new hd, new mb, new videoc, still problem with the Blue screen of Death to start win xp it gives me the blue screen of death a little history about my pc last time i was getting blue screen of death and i noticed my motherboard had gone so i bought a new one and decided to buy a new hard drive and use my ati x i am sure hd mb video card psu and processor work beause ive tried in my other pc iam gonna try memtest maybe its memory but i dont think so nbsp

A:PROBLEM: new hd, new mb, new videoc, still problem with the Blue screen of Death

That's normal behavior for a HD that already has XP installed on it (blue screen). As far as the NTLDR message is your bios set to boot from the cd drive?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-new-hd-new-mb-new-videoc-still-problem-with-the-blue-screen-of-death.521785/
Relevancy 48.59%

HI guys

When booting up my laptop in "last known good configuration" mode i keep getting the blue screen of death and the laptop freezes and cuts out and is very over heated. When i have booted up in "safe mode with networking" the latop is still over heating but it dosn't freeze or i don't get the blue screen of death. I am also limited to what i can doin safe mode.

Any ideas what the problem could be please chaps?

Thanks in advance

Tony

A:Blue screen of death on normal boot up but no blue screen in safe mode ?

Exact wording of BSOD error message?

System manufacturer and model?

Conditions/events which may have led to this?

When did problem begin?

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/489566/blue-screen-of-death-on-normal-boot-up-but-no-blue-screen-in-safe-mode/
Relevancy 48.16%

I am not sure if this is a virus or possibly a video card driver problem When I log into windows on either my account or onto my sons account I get a blank screen Odd problem Screen Blue The machine boots up fine and I can log into Odd Blue Screen problem safe mode on either account But if I try to log in normally I get to the password page enter the password and as soon as I would normally go to the desktop instead the screen goes solid blue solid blue when I log onto his account black if I log into mine Now I can still see activity on the HDD light flashing as if something is going on but the keyboard locks up and I have no mouse cursor I tried to roll back about a week but I get the message missing files so I am not able to roll back and booting onto the Win disk I tried the repair function and I got the message unable to repair and the suggestion I should roll back So I am sort of stuck Is there a known virus that would cause this or does this sound more like a driver malfunction I repeat I can log into safe mode just fine but I believe the PC uses generic drivers for the video card in safe mode Odd Blue Screen problem I was working on this last night so I am at work right now but I wanted to get a couple of idea's from the pros before I try to go back and tackle it

A:Odd Blue Screen problem

Safe Mode does indeed use a native Windows graphics driver.

Please post the make and model of this computer.

If this is a custom build, please post the make and model of the motherboard and the GPU if it is using a dedicated board.

Please boot into Safe Mode to run the two scans below.

Please run System File Checker

The sfc /scannow command scans all protected system files and replaces corrupted and incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.

Click on the Start orb and then type cmd in the Search programs and files box.

In the pane above the search box Programs will appear with cmd below it, right click on cmd and select Run as administrator.

If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, enter the password, or click Allow.

This will open the Elevated Command Prompt, it will look similar to the image below.

Copy and paste sfc /scannow in the command prompt, then press Enter to start the scan.  

If the scan finds no integrity  problems the scan will stop.  Type in exit, then press Enter to stop the scan.

When the scan is finished and if intergrity issues are found, please do the following.

Click on the Start orb then copy and paste the following in the Search programs and files box.

findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt"

This will place a new icon on the desktop titled sfcdetails.  Double click on this icon to  
the CBS log, copy and paste the log in your topic.

If this fails to place the icon on your desktop run the command from the Command Prompt.  Use the instructions I provided at the start of this tutorial.

This log may be very large, if you have problems posting it try breaking it into smaller parts.  When you copy these parts you will highlight the section you are going to copy.  If you leave that section highlighted it will give you a quick reference for where you left off.

================

Please run chkdsk /r

Chkdsk /r checks for bad sectors on the HDD and recovers any readable information.

Attention:  If this is a SSD do not run the /r switch, instead run chkdsk /f.

Click on the Start orb , then type in cmd in the Search programs and files box.  When cmd is seen in Programs above the Search box right click on it, then click on Run as administrator.

You will see a screen similar to the one below.

Copy and paste chkdsk /r in the command prompt, then press Enter.  Please note:   

You will receive the message "CHKDSK cannot be run because it is in use by another process.  Would you like to schedule this volume to be checked the next time the system restarts?  <Y/N>".

Type in Y and press Enter.

Restart your computer to start the scan.

This will take a while to run, please be patient and allow it to complete the scan.

When the scan is finished please download and run ListChkdskResult.

This will open Notepad with the results of the chkdsk scan.  Please copy and then paste this log in your topic.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/601667/odd-blue-screen-problem/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi TSF, Please could you help me solve my bluescreen problem, It has happening quite regularly now, details of the most recent below-

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

BCCode: a
BCP1: 000000000000002A
BCP2: 000000000000000C
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF80002EADBB3
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Product: 768_1

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini042912-01.dmp
C:\Users\snoog\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-59545-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\snoog\AppData\Local\Temp\WER91B3.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
Microsoft Online Crash Analysis

Many Thanks B

A:Blue Screen Problem, please can you help?

Hello brodie,

Take a look at the below thread and follow the steps and attach the required reports.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-problem-please-can-you-help-643000.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I'm also having an intermittent BSOD problem. In the events viewer it's recorded as: event 41. I've covered all of the simple things that can cause it so I hoping for some help. I've read the other blue screen post and want to know if I can follow the directions to post the BSOD_windows8_7_vista_x2.64_jcgriff2_ log below?

A:Another Blue screen problem

Hello jmtjet,Welcome. Yes. Please follow the instructions below. 1. ) Please follow this link: BSOD Posting Instructions Windows 8 - Windows 7 - Vista.Follow all instructions with the exception of:Create a new thread HERE and attach the file(s) after step 4Note: Both files of Step 1 need to be in the Documents folder.Next, Upload the zipped folder to a File Sharing website of your choosing because Bleeping Computer has a 512 K only upload limit and this file will be much larger. For a listing of free File Sharing websites see: http://technojourney.com/trending/best-alternatives-megaupload-and-filesonic-file-hosting/or you may use Box.com.Post a link to the file in your next post.2. ) To help us get a better look at your computer's hardware, please download and install Speccy by Piriform. (mirror site)Run Speccy and from the top menu, select File --> Publish Snapshot. Click "Yes" to proceed.Click, Copy to Clipboard and paste this address into your next post.3. ) Please download MiniToolBox by farbar, save it to your Desktop, then run it.Check the following checkbox:List Installed ProgramsThen click Go.Copy the result (Result.txt) by clicking Edit from top menu -> Select all, then Edit -> Copy.Please Paste (Ctrl + V) the contents of this file into your next post.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/483035/another-blue-screen-problem/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello to all . My pc is old just a few months . It was everything fine, but  suddenly i  was hitted by many blue screens erorrs. Mostly when i was  on net , or when i am playing video games .  I am using windows 8-64 bit . I receive this erorrs : MEMORY_DATA_MENAGMENT, PFC_LIST_CORRUPT, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.  Help is appreciated, thanks !

A:Blue screen problem

See if there is a STOP code error.  This is usually listed with the error.  That code will help determine what the problem is.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/487678/blue-screen-problem/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi, recently when I start my computer (usually from Hibernate mode) the blue screen problem happens and my computer will shut down automatically. and when i start my computer it will run start up repair ,and even system restore didn't solve the problem.
I always update my system ,I tried scanning my computer but there wasn't any problem.

I'm using windows 7 Home premium on Dell laptop ,and the problem message is :

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

BCCode: 5c
BCP1: 00002001
BCP3: 00000004
OS Version: 6_1_7600

C:\Windows\Minidump\032812-29811-01.dmp
C:\Users\user1\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-52712-0.sysdata.xml
I'm desperate,is it a hardware problem ?? what should i do?
thanks in advance

A:blue screen problem

Moved to Bsod's App Crashes and Hangs for further help
If possible please follow the instructions here http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html
you may need to reinstall do you have a recovery or install disc or a recovery partition also post the model number of your laptop please

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-problem-637863.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Details of the Problem
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

BCCode: d1
BCP1: 00000014
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 8B4C3BD2

C:\Windows\Minidump\111813-14944-01.dmp
C:\Users\Amal.R\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-45068-0.sysdata.xml

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Please help, dont know what to do ...dont know whether this will be helpful
but problem started when i started to download a particular torrent file

A:Blue Screen Problem

Hello AmalHrishikesh.

Uninstall NetWorx and report the situation back.

There is one thing strinking me .... but will think about it after seeing the situation without networx.

On another note: Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus and the touchpad driver, SynTPEnh.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Let us know the results.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {14, 2, 0, 8b4c3bd2}

Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+1c )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000014, memory referenced
Arg2: 00000002, IRQL
Arg3: 00000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: 8b4c3bd2, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 833a184c
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 83380e20

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

FAULTING_IP:
NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+1c
8b4c3bd2 394614 cmp dword ptr [esi+14h],eax

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1

PROCESS_NAME: System

TRAP_FRAME: 8d32b54c -- (.trap 0xffffffff8d32b54c)
ErrCode = 00000000
eax=00000000 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000044 edx=ffffffbc esi=00000000 edi=ffffffbc
eip=8b4c3bd2 esp=8d32b5c0 ebp=8d32b5d0 iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na pe nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010246
NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+0x1c:
8b4c3bd2 394614 cmp dword ptr [esi+14h],eax ds:0023:00000014=????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 8b4c3bd2 to 83278b7f

STACK_TEXT:
8d32b54c 8b4c3bd2 badb0d00 ffffffbc 00000000 nt!KiTrap0E+0x1b3
8d32b5d0 8b644f8a 88501c68 00000000 ffffffbc NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+0x1c
8d32b600 8b693e8d 85bdf008 8d32b650 8d32b64c tcpip!TcpTcbReassemblyRetrieveSegments+0xad
8d32b694 8b6924a8 86722e60 85bdf008 8d32b6bc tcpip!TcpTcbCarefulDatagram+0x16bb
8d32b700 8b675a28 86722e60 85bdf008 0032b774 tcpip!TcpTcbReceive+0x228
8d32b768 8b67625a 858f8530 86714000 00000000 tcpip!TcpMatchReceive+0x237
8d32b7b8 8b67629b 86722e60 86714000 000029d2 tcpip!TcpPreValidatedReceive+0x293
8d32b7d4 8b6705c5 86722e60 86714000 8d32b810 tcpip!TcpReceive+0x2d
8d32b7e4 8b6787fb 8d32b7f8 c000023e 00000000 tcpip!TcpNlClientReceiveDatagrams+0x12
8d32b810 8b678146 8b6f5198 8d32b864 c000023e tcpip!IppDeliverListToProtocol+0x49
8d32b830 8b676508 8b6f4fa8 00000006 8d32b864 tcpip!IppProcessDeliverList+0x2a
8d32b888 8b677fe... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/312121-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Setup Windows XP Pentium MB ATI d DDR RAM GB HD Here s problem screen-like Blue my Blue screen-like problem problem My computer turns on fine and allows me to logon However when it gets to where my desktop should be displayed there are no icons a black and blue screen saying quot Security warning A fatal error in IE has occured at C E in VXD VMMK lt gt E Error was caused by Trojan-Spy HTML Smitfraud c system cannot function in normal mode Please check Blue screen-like problem your security settings Scan your PC with any available antivirus spyware remover program to fix the problem quot I know this is not a windows blue screen for a few reasons Black amp blue Spelling errors in message Blue line where my start bar should be My screensaver goes on I can open the task manager So I m thinking its just a virus I ve tried to restart it in safe mode When I do I can see my icons and start bar but it just freezes there I ve opened the task manager turned off every possible application and program I ran msconfig through the task manager and turned off all the startup things I ve tried to run norton through the run option in the task manager but it doesn t work I ve tried last best setting configuration too I d do a windows Blue screen-like problem repair but I can t find my CD Right clicking on the start bar or screen doesn t work nor does the start button This system worked perfectly the day before I ve never had a problem with it nbsp

Relevancy 48.16%

Hi,

Ive experienced alot of crashes/freezes lately and general slowness. To top it all off this blue screen appeared, could anyone shed any light on the problem/cause?

thank you very much x

edit; computer specs,

2.1ghz single core AMD processor err...128mb ATI radeon graphics, 1gig RAM, 80gb HD, windows XP.

A:Odd blue screen problem...

That's a file corruption on the driver for a NetGear router; try reinstalling that driver, and if that fails, update to the latest version ( CLICK HERE for Netgear website).

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/odd-blue-screen-problem-290637.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi i get a blue screen appear when i start my new computer. 1 screen seems to point to something called a bad pool and another in an temp folder. Can anyone help?
Problem signature:

BCCode: 1e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002DA4F8C
BCP4: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

C:\Windows\Minidump\030611-22198-01.dmp
C:\Users\MY PC\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-55614-0.sysdata.xml

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/383405/blue-screen-problem/
Relevancy 48.16%

I know this post is two years old but I'm having a very similar problem - http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...ease-help.html

I've tried to update the four drivers listed above but haven't found anything newer than what I have. I have also removed McAfee and replaced it with Microsoft Security Essentials. I just experienced another BSOD.

I attached the diagnostic tool zip file but I haven't yet run the bootable diagnostics yet. I've run memtest and others in the past with no problems so I don't expect there to be anything this time, but I'm going to do it anyway. Is there any chance this has been solved sometime over the past two years?

Hi & welcome to sevenforums.

Dump files show possible memory errors. Test RAM again, in the following manner:

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes. *Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot. *If RAM stick #2 passes, this indicates that RAM stick #1 may be bad. If you want to be absolutely sure, re-test RAM stick #1 in another known good slot.
*If RAM stick #2 has errors, this indicates another possible bad RAM stick, a possible motherboard slot failure or inadequate settings.
3. Test the next stick of RAM (stick #2) in the next motherboard slot. *If this RAM stick has errors repeat step #2 using a known good stick if possible, or another stick.
*If this RAM stick has no errors and both sticks failed in slot#1, test RAM stick #1 in this slot.
4. If you find a stick that passes the test, test it in all the other motherboard slots.

If Part 2 testing shows errors, and all tests in Part 3 show errors, you will need to test the RAM sticks in another computer and/or test other RAM in your computer to identify the problem.

In this way, you can identify whether it is a bad stick of RAM, a bad motherboard, or incompatibility between the sticks.

Errors are sometimes found after 8 passes.
Do this test overnight, before going to bed.

How old is this computer? Its hardware? When did you last install windows on it?

Run the System File Checker. It allows the user to scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.1. Click on the
2. Type CMD on Search
3. Left click and Run as Administrator
4. Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:Disk Check
Free up the start-up, nothing except the antivirus is usually needed.Startup Programs - Change
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Upload a screenshot of your hard disk using crystal disk info and summary tab using speccy:CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World
Speccy - System Information - Free Download
Post back results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/268228-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi,

I'm using dell latitude e6410 laptop, whenever i try to connect My laptop with Lan cable. my laptop is getting crashed with a blue screen. i'm getting this below information after restarting.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0000000000000090
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000001
BCP4: FFFFF88006EA2353

C:\Windows\Minidump\022413-21964-01.dmp
C:\Users\cmcs142\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-64054-0.sysdata.xml

please help.

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/279902-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

My friend's pc is giving blue screen while installing graphic card driver here is the dump file uploaded with it .If anybody would help it would be great.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {87ea6008, 9caf08bc, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+58bc )

---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: 87ea6008, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: 9caf08bc, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: 00000000, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 00000002, Optional internal context dependent data.

Debugging Details:
------------------
FAULTING_IP:
atikmpag+58bc
9caf08bc 8bff mov edi,edi

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116

PROCESS_NAME: System

STACK_TEXT:
8cdc6b74 9074992c 00000116 87ea6008 9caf08bc nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x1e
8cdc6b98 9074a74b 9caf08bc 00000000 00000002 dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0x8d
8cdc6bbc 9077a92c 00000000 00000102 86df4788 dxgkrnl!TdrIsRecoveryRequired+0xb8
8cdc6c34 907a4a32 fffffcfb 00165c67 00000000 dxgmms1!VidSchiReportHwHang+0x3c0
8cdc6c5c 907a5153 00000000 00000000 00000000 dxgmms1!VidSchiCheckHwProgress+0x68
8cdc6c98 907818f0 8cdc6c90 82a593f1 86df4788 dxgmms1!VidSchiWaitForSchedulerEvents+0x1b1
8cdc6d28 907a64b7 86df4788 82a593f1 86df4788 dxgmms1!VidSchiScheduleCommandToRun+0xaa
8cdc6d3c 907a6573 86df4788 00000000 8a8f2d48 dxgmms1!VidSchiRun_PriorityTable+0xf
8cdc6d50 82c2b66d 86df4788 a1c6eb69 00000000 dxgmms1!VidSchiWorkerThread+0x7f
8cdc6d90 82add0d9 907a64f4 86df4788 00000000 nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x9e
00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 nt!KiThreadStartup+0x19
STACK_COMMAND: .bugcheck ; kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
atikmpag+58bc
9caf08bc 8bff mov edi,edi

SYMBOL_NAME: atikmpag+58bc

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: atikmpag

IMAGE_NAME: atikmpag.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4ca292f5

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x116_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys

BUCKET_ID: 0x116_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys

---------
Update your ati graphics to the latest stable version driver.

update from

http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/283177-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

hello all first off I bought a new RAM a RAM according to Kingston is miss matched with my motherboard I have a a GB stick running at about mhz and x running at about mhz secondly I ve been getting a Blue screen varying from sometimes PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED to loading up to windows and stuck there sometimes it restarts itself and other times it locks up randomly and yet many times i works great and fine for up hours non stop even as I posting the post now with the computer so it feels weird and strange and even very odd to me So i removed the RAM stick the new GB RAM from my slot RAM slot and restart the computer Much to my disappointment I encountered the Blue screen which I should not be getting because I have used the x md for years my question is what could be the problem and If i do encounter a bad RAM is this even suppose to happen because there are many times it works very nicely like today I reformatted my PC by the way thinking that it s has to do with my HD instead nbsp

A:yet a blue screen problem.

your time to ponder over this is very much appreciated. as it's really frustrating actually. makes me hate computers sometimes.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/yet-a-blue-screen-problem.768611/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi nbsp A few four five months after my purchase I started to notice that the computer would randomly and repeatedly freeze and crash This would happen without any apparent reason and with such frequency that it would make the laptop unusable nbsp I first phoned the store and was advised to reset the computer which I did However after a few weeks the same problem popped up again In addition the computer would repeatedly blue screen with the message your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart The reported error would be different every time e g unexpected store exception Kernel data inpage error problem :(..." a Blue ran Screen PC "your into etc nbsp I took it to the repair service in the store they have reinstalled the operative system nbsp However the nbsp problem still persist I installed nbsp HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI nbsp Blue Screen "your PC ran into a problem :(..." ran the tests hardrive memory system etc and apparently everything is ok nbsp I am so tired of this Help nbsp thanks

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Blue-Screen-quot-your-PC-ran-into-a-problem-quot/td-p/5846835
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi all,
can anybody tell me what to do as my laptop is giving following problem
i am windows 7 ultimate.
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

BCCode: 9087
BCP1: 00000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\010710-25802-01.dmp
C:\Users\IENOVO\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-40139-0.sysdata.xml

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

A:Problem: Blue screen

Upload Dump Files:
Please go to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip up the contents of the folder. Then upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
{Left click on the first minidump file.
Hold down the "Shift" key and left click on the last minidump file.
Right click on the blue highlighted area and select "Send to"
Select "Compressed (zipped) folder" and note where the folder is saved.
Upload that .zip file with your next post.

If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there. If it still won't let you zip them up, post back for further advice.

If you don't have anything in that folder, please check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP. If you find it, zip it up and upload it to a free file hosting service - then post the link to it.
Then, follow the directions here to set your system for Minidumps (much smaller than the MEMORY.DMP file): Set MiniDump

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/53233-problem-blue-screen.html
Relevancy 48.16%

i have an hp pavillion a n with windows vista premium sp problem started when my dvd screen blue problem burner was not working properly so i uninstalled it thru device manager and rebooted it as on boot up it should find the dvd and prompt me for an install but i blue screen problem got a blue screen after logging in so i turned it off again and removed the cables from the dvd drive boots fine no problems whatsoever i tried plugging the dvd drive back and went to device manager and scan for hardware changes and i blue screen problem got a blue screen again so i removed it again and now i am using it to post this problem below is the error log that i got from the quot windows has recovered from an expected shutdown quot Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP FFFFFFE BCP BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users user AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users user AppData Local Temp WER A tmp version blue screen problem txt Read our privacy statement http go microsoft com fwlink link amp clcid x so what's the best thing to do here reinstall driver thenm plug the dvd drive back or go to restore to previous setting again pls reply asap tia dave

dxdiag report in text format:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 12/3/2008, 20:07:19
Machine name: DAVE
Operating System: Windows Vista? Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.080917-1612)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion
System Model: GG781AAR-ABA a6110n
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ (2 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 1272MB used, 4808MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Display Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 3: The file TotRec7.sys is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 8600 GT
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0402&SUBSYS_C7553842&REV_A1
Display Memory: 1011 MB
Dedicated Memory: 243 MB
Shared Memory: 767 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: SyncMaster 920WM(Analog)
Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll
Driver Version: 7.15.0011.7813 (English)
DDI Version: 10
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 9/17/2008 23:55:00, 5963776 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4742-11CF-7745-5EE701C2CA35}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x0402
SubSys ID: 0xC7553842
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_B ModeWMV9_B ModeVC1_A ModeWMV9_A
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{3... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-problem-319885.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello I keep getting the Blue Screen very frequently while Screen Problem: HELP Blue doing normal things such as using the internet Problem signature Problem: Blue Screen HELP Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode d BCP BCP BCP BCP D D CF OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Brittany AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read Problem: Blue Screen HELP our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt I am a bit illiterate with fixing and reading the other forums people who have similar problems I tried to follow the posting instructions Please help I use a Dell Inspiron E Summer - almost years old with Windows Professional System type -bit OS Installed memory GB The Windows was just installed in January I cannot get the Perfmon HTML to upload despite following instructions the report is up and I saved it as an HTML doc but when I try to upload it it says invalid upload

A:Problem: Blue Screen HELP

Code:
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000, memory referenced
Arg2: 00000002, IRQL
Arg3: 00000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: 8d83d1cf, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 82bbd718
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 82b9d160

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

FAULTING_IP:
netw5v32+f1cf
8d83d1cf 833e00 cmp dword ptr [esi],0

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1

PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe

TRAP_FRAME: 8078a910 -- (.trap 0xffffffff8078a910)
ErrCode = 00000000
eax=00000000 ebx=85377b40 ecx=84f9c602 edx=00000000 esi=00000000 edi=8702f5c0
eip=8d83d1cf esp=8078a984 ebp=8078a990 iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010202
netw5v32+0xf1cf:
8d83d1cf 833e00 cmp dword ptr [esi],0 ds:0023:00000000=????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 8d83d1cf to 82a9b81b

STACK_TEXT:
8078a910 8d83d1cf badb0d00 00000000 8078a938 nt!KiTrap0E+0x2cf
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
8078a990 8d83af52 85377530 8078a9d4 00000400 netw5v32+0xf1cf
8078a9b0 8d83b0b0 85377b40 8078a9d4 00000400 netw5v32+0xcf52
8078a9f0 8d99ddcb 85377b40 0000007e 00000000 netw5v32+0xd0b0
8078aa1c 8d99e03f 853e6cd0 86548018 00000400 netw5v32+0x16fdcb
8078ab40 8d99ee33 853e6cd0 86548018 8078ab90 netw5v32+0x17003f
8078abbc 8d99b005 853e6cd0 86548018 84a17fc0 netw5v32+0x170e33
8078ac00 8d83baf1 84a17fc0 86548018 84a17fa0 netw5v32+0x16d005
8078ac30 8d83c27a 86548018 84a17ff0 86548018 netw5v32+0xdaf1
8078ac48 8d83a4da 86548018 84a17fd0 864beb40 netw5v32+0xe27a
8078ac64 8d998e0a 85377b80 000000ec 00000000 netw5v32+0xc4da
8078aca4 8d999eb6 85309458 843ebe90 8702f5c0 netw5v32+0x16ae0a
8078acc0 8d83baf1 85309458 864beb40 84a6dfd8 netw5v32+0x16beb6
8078acf0 8d83c27a 864beb40 84a6dff8 864beb40 netw5v32+0xdaf1
8078ad08 8d83a4da 864beb40 84a6dfd8 00000000 netw5v32+0xe27a
8078ad24 8d98dde4 85377b80 000000e8 00000000 netw5v32+0xc4da
8078ad48 8d85c2df 85377b40 843ebe90 8078ad7c netw5v32+0x15fde4
8078ad58 8d885d20 8540fc08 843ebe90 8702f5c0 netw5v32+0x2e2df
8078ad7c 8d83baf1 86201000 aae76fa0 843ebe90 netw5v32+0x57d20
8078adac 8d83c27a aae76fa0 843ebff8 aae76fa0 netw5v32+0xdaf1
8078adc4 8d83a4da aae76fa0 843ebfd8 8078ae20 netw5v32+0xe27a
8078ade0 8d85ca09 8540fc48 00000075 00000000 netw5v32+0xc4da
8078ae04 8d853dbe 8540fc08 8078ae20 8540f878 netw5v32+0x2ea09
8078ae3c 8d854037 8540f878 8540fa18 85d50000 netw5v32+0x25dbe
8078ae88 8d84f6ff 00000001 8540fa18 000000ff netw5v32+0x26037
8078aec4 8d84d1cc 85369001 8540fa18 8078aee0 netw5v32+0x216ff
8078aed4 8da61975 8540fa18 8078af20 87077301 netw5v32+0x1f1cc
8078aee0 87077301 85114368 00000000 00000000 netw5v32+0x233975
8078af20 870229f4 8536b16c 0036b058 00000000 ndis!ndisMiniportDpc+0xda
8078af48 82abd4f5 8536b16c 8536b058 00000000 ndis!ndisInterruptDpc+0xaf
8078afa4 82abd358 82b7ed20 aae687d8 00000000 nt!KiExecuteAllDpcs+0xf9
8078aff4 82abcb1c ab541ce4 00000000 00000000 nt!KiRetireDpcList+0xd5
8078aff8 ab541ce4 00000000 00000000 00000000 nt!KiDispatchInterrupt+0x2c
82abcb1c 00000000 0000001a 00d6850f bb830000 0xab541ce4
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
netw5v32+f1cf
8d83d1cf 833e00 cmp dword ptr [esi],0

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 1

SYMBOL_NAME: netw5v32+f1cf

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: netw5v32

IMAGE_NAME: netw5v32.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4aafec32

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xD1_netw5v32+f1cf

BUCKET_ID: 0xD1_netw5v32+f1cf

---------
On the surface it appears to be a bad driver. Give me a little ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/146222-problem-blue-screen-help.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi I wonder if Can problem anyone me with a blue screen help anyone can help me with my windows installation problem as I can't get my oem home bit version working and keep getting this blue screen when it restarts The error message is it begins ok with saying windows is unloading files then next step it flashes a blue screen at me with STOP x C x B x and more s after this If that means anything Can anyone help me with a blue screen problem I've done the windows test you suggested and it comes up with issues No telling me it will have to be a custom installation required cause I've got windows xp currently fair Can anyone help me with a blue screen problem enough I knew that anyway No telling me Windows Aero Support that this won't support my graphics card so I went to my graphics card nvidia Geforce gtx by the way and downloaded the driver for bit windows but of course this doesn't install untill windows is on my computer but it won't get loaded as it flashes up a blue screen when it prompts me the first time that my PC need to restart So I don't see how I can update the graphics card driver without being on windows if that is the issue of this blue screen No tells me that Outlook Express is no longer included in windows I have tried yes a fresh install on a fresh partition and over my current xp bit home I put in the disc when I am on my XP OS setup it comes up with an option to install an upgrade over the top of XP and it runs through all the steps ok and connects to the net to get the most upto date installation files then says it has to restart and when it come back on on it flashes up the windows boot manager of windows and gives you the option of windows or previous version of windows and flashes off after about secs then it flashes the blue screen I've also tried the booting from disc on a fresh partition this time it says unloading windows files and then the blue screen flashes on without it running through any installation screens like it did when I tried to put it on over my xp bit version Yeah my current setup is Intel Core Duo E GHz Mb Cache Gb Corsair Memory DDR VelociRaptor GB -C Midi Atrix Watt Silent Dual Fan Mb Nvidia GTX graphics card DX QC - Gigabyte N iSLI-DQ - fsb-DDR x SLI Dual graphics DVD - RW - X Samsung Lightscribe X-Discovery Case windows xp bit home Anyone suggest a fix please or is it faulty disc I have Cheers

A:Can anyone help me with a blue screen problem

It's not clear from the language you use, but are you running WinXP when you insert the disc or are you booting directly from the DVD? If the first, that's the wrong way to go about it.

Power up the computer, enter into the BIOS set up to ensure that the computer boots from the DVD, exit BIOS. When the computer flashes "Press any key to boot from DVD" (or words to that effect), press the any key

When it get's to the part about choosing which install you want, choose "Custom".

When it get's to the part about which partition to install onto, I would select that partition and force a format of it. If you are going to take the entire disk and make the computer a single O/S, then delete all the partitions and then create a new one (this will likely also cause the creation of a 100MB partition). Format the big one and press on.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/52592-can-anyone-help-me-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

sigh My pc keeps doing that memory dump blue screen thing Now as you can tell i know next to nothing about computers I do know however that rescently while playing a game my visual driver or something was messing up ever since Ah blue screen please problem! help then occasionaly my screen goes funny this was earlier today though so i havent left it I have no idea what to do infact i'm suprised my pc has lasted long enough for me to put this up here without getting a blue screen Here's the info that i got given when i logged on to my pc OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem Ah please help blue screen problem! BCCode f BCP DC AE BCP BB BCP FFFF BF BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Please please please please can someone help maybe tell me what you think has happened and what i need to do Keeping in mind i'm a novice Thanks in advance P S I'm sorry if this isnt posted in the right place i'm not sure which catagory this falls into S

A:Ah please help blue screen problem!

I know it was caused by a device or driver. Windows told me but i'm not sure which one? device or driver or how to fix this problem.

(sorry if i seem impatient)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/ah-please-help-blue-screen-problem-353639.html
Relevancy 48.16%

hi people, im having big issues with my computer cutting out on me and going blue screen STOP error and it happens when i restart computer aswell, comes up with C:FAT32 ?? i am not very good with computers and i need your help please. it is completely doing my head in
a friend said it may be a trojan virus?? im using windows xp, but it never used to happen until i installed norton 360??
PLEASE HELP!! THANKS

A:Blue screen problem win xp??? Please help

check your hardisk

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-problem-win-xp-please-help-515209.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I cant stop bsoding, its driving me insane, i was bsoding for a long time and someone here named jon told me it might be my Ethernet card, i got a new one and everything was fine, then just for no reason, a few days ago it started again, i cant figure it out, any ideas?

A:Problem With blue-screen, bad

I'm reinstalling my debugger atm because it had decided to give me symbol issues.

I still have a question though.
What the heck is supermeatboy.exe?
Because the error log is full of it crashing.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/145069-problem-blue-screen-bad.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I installed Windows 7 in this old PC of mine, with 64MB GeForce2 MX 200/400..

I installed its drivers using DriverMax from my XP installation(dual boot)..

Everything is running smoothly, I disabled aero purposely, but everytime I play a video clip, or a game.. Blue Screen Appears, nv4_mini.sys

I want to view movies in Windows 7.. anybody can help? Thanks!

hello lolbeans and welcome to the forums...
yeah this is normal with XPDM drivers (xp video card drivers)...
normally you should stay away from these drivers.....
have you tried any of the vista drivers??
http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-c...-new-post.html
was the regular drivers installed with 7 any problem?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/4226-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

i have been encountering this problem since quite a while now. pc restarts suddenly. and the blue screen appears with this erroe .PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
really frustrated. Please help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-problem.1169696/
Relevancy 48.16%

I owne my computer since years without any trouble but since a week it stop working now and then Sometimes problem screen Blue the screen Blue screen problem turn black and I have to stop it with the middle button and other it stop and restart again by itself It is random and usualy do it - min after opening for - times after it's good for a long session When it start back Window says that it's stop working without notice sorry it's in french Signature du probl me Nom d v nement de probl me BlueScreen Version du Blue screen problem syst me Identificateur de param tres r gionaux Informations suppl mentaires sur le probl me BCCode d BCP B B F BCP BCP BCP B B Blue screen problem F OS Version Service Pack Product Fichiers aidant d crire le probl me C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Francis AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Francis AppData Local Temp WER D C tmp version txt Lire notre d claration de confidentialit http go microsoft com fwlink link amp clcid x c Can you help me with this Thanks

Hi,

Please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Tech Support Forum

Attach the .zip file to your next post in this thread.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-problem-544086.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi everyone,

My system crashes and a blue screen appears. I tried changing RAM from one slot to other. Installed a latest driver for my Netgear wireless usb adaptor. Tried installing each and every driver. But no use. I've attached the mini dump file. Please someone help me what's wrong.

A million Thanks

Quote: Originally Posted by anonymice

Hi everyone,

My system crashes and a blue screen appears. I tried changing RAM from one slot to other. Installed a latest driver for my Netgear wireless usb adaptor. Tried installing each and every driver. But no use. I've attached the mini dump file. Please someone help me what's wrong.

A million Thanks

This one was caused by your video driver. I would un-install it with their un-install tool and re-install a fresh copy let us know if you need help ken
Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [D:\Users\K\Desktop\041810-44397-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: SRV*f:\Symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols Executable search path is: Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by: 7600.16539.x86fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909 Machine Name: Kernel base = 0x82845000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x8298d810 Debug session time: Sun Apr 18 02:03:35.009 2010 (GMT-4) System Uptime: 0 days 12:31:08.116 Loading Kernel Symbols ............................................................... ................................................................ .................................... Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list ........... ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 8, 0} Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dxgkrnl.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dxgkrnl.sys Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+4b0639 ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- 1: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses. If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace. Arguments: Arg1: 00000000, memory referenced Arg2: 00000002, IRQL Arg3: 00000008, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation Arg4: 00000000, address which referenced memory Debugging Details: ------------------ READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 829ad718 Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 8298d160 00000000 CURRENT_IRQL: 2 FAULTING_IP: +636c952f0295daf0 00000000 ?? ??? PROCESS_NAME: ccsvchst.exe CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1 DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1 TRAP_FRAME: 807e8ca0 -- (.trap 0xffffffff807e8ca0) ErrCode = 00000010 eax=00000000 ebx=847ce3d8 ecx=847ce660 edx=847ce3d8 esi=847d22d0 edi=00000001 eip=00000000 esp=807e8d14 ebp=807e8d30 iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na pe nc cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010246 00000000 ?? ??... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/79079-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

everytime i start my cd rom drive i get the following message. Windows, An exception OE has occurred at 0028:000401c8 in VxD---. This was called from 0028:C1947B60 on VxD scsi1hlp(03) + 00000510. It may be possible to continue normally. This all started when i uninstall a easy creator cd burner. I said no to all the question so i won't change the settings.

A:Blue screen cd rom problem

closing duplicate, view this thread
http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?threadid=65620

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-cd-rom-problem.65617/
Relevancy 48.16%

hello, I'm helping a friend with were laptop problem. She has a Dell XPS M1210 running Win XP Media Center. Upon booting she gets a blue with the following message:

STOP: c0000218 {registry file failure}. The registry cannot load the hive (file): \systemroot\system32\config\software or its log or alternate. It is corrupt, absent, or not writable.

Beginning dump of physical memory. physical momory dump complete. Contact your syst admin

Can someone please assist with diagnosis? Thanks

A:Blue Screen problem

The diagnosis, such as it is, is what is stated. The registry is corrupt and one or more of its files does not work. You need to replace the damaged file. Since it may not be easy to determine which one is damaged, and unless you like tedious trial-and-error processes, it is best to simply replace all of them.

The method for doing so is fairly straightforward so long as you have restore points (and where is the full system backup that should exist for when something like this happens?) or another recent backup of the system. All you need to do is get access to the file system so you can move files around. Any bootable operating system that will do that is fine.

These links will outline the procedure:

Directions for Recovering Registry Hives From an XP Restore Point

If and when you get the machine booted up again, the task of determining the reason for the failure begins. It may be a fluke and it may not ever happen again. But it could also be something serious, so make sure the system has a backup so that it could be transferred to a new hard drive if it failed completely, and the test RAM and the hard drive to be sure they are all right. A complete malware scan is also in order. If those show nothing, you can at least be relatively assured that the failure was not due to impending disaster.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-problem.1108528/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello, earlier today I was watching a video on youtube and my screen locked up.

I could still hear audio and move my mouse but I couldn't interact with anything on my screen.

I left the comp for 2 seconds to grab something in another room and I come back and my computer has restarted itself.

When It rebooted, I opened internet explorer and it said I had a blue screen error and gave me all these tips on how to fix it etc

Any idea what causes this or how to fix it?

I kept getting Windows error messages when I rebooted. After searching

online, I found this site which scanned my computer and showed me

where the problems were: http://repair-pc-errors-co.cc

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-problem-570507.html
Relevancy 48.16%

My pc crashes seemingly at random points in the day, this morning it crashed 3 times and has not since. The info at blue screen is as follows:
STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x83A00000, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x8ABE4108)
e100b325.sys Address 8ABE4108 Base at 8ABD8000, Date Stamp 45ddde2f

I have no idea what this means or how to remedy it, please help!
The Minidump file is attached:MINI.zip
Thanks in advance

e100b325.sys is an Intel network driver so try reinstalling that first , also update all you drivers including motherboard (chipset drivers)

It might also be a good idea to update to service pack 2 (your dump file shows your still running 1)

if you still have problems come back and we can have a closer look at your .dmp file (im a bit pressed for time at th mo )

and if you have anymore bluscreens pst up your .dmp files

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/240169-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I just built my wife a new computer, its going thru burn in and I'm getting the following error

Could someone please look at this and give me some advice?

I have attached the crash dump etc. also below is the equipment list

1 CASE TT | VM400M1W2Z-B RT
1 MB ASUS|M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 RT
1 Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 All in One 1 High-performance CPU Cooler CWCH50-1

1 PSU OCZ|OCZ700MXSP 700W RT
1 ST32000641AS 2 TB HDD

1 CPU AMD|PH II X3 740 3.0G AM3 %
2 MEM 2Gx2|GSKILL F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL
2 SILENX 120X38MM FAN|IXP-76-18 R

Quote: Originally Posted by tommylouis

I just built my wife a new computer, its going thru burn in and I'm getting the following error

Could someone please look at this and give me some advice?

I have attached the crash dump etc. also below is the equipment list

1 CASE TT | VM400M1W2Z-B RT
1 MB ASUS|M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 RT
1 Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 All in One 1 High-performance CPU Cooler CWCH50-1

1 PSU OCZ|OCZ700MXSP 700W RT
1 ST32000641AS 2 TB HDD

1 CPU AMD|PH II X3 740 3.0G AM3 %
2 MEM 2Gx2|GSKILL F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL
2 SILENX 120X38MM FAN|IXP-76-18 R

Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .. A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress. You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

Thanks
Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/138811-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi I'm more tech savvy than most but not a Vista expert I'm in a state now where I can't get past the blue screen I've done multiple chkdsks where it says files are being repaired deleted indexes removed etc but when I reboot into Vista things run for a bit then the blue screen appears I was able to get into repair mode screen problem Blue using F and the startup repair says it found and fixed one error can't remember now what it was and was able to get into Vista again I thought I had everything working but the blue screen again Now I can't even get to the repair mode When I boot up I get an error saying there Blue screen problem was a disk read error The more I try the worse it seems to get I've run sfc multiple times and no errors are found so that didn't help I've run memory diagnostices multiple times and no errors are found I want to avoid a clean install if possible How can I get back to repair mode so I can at least run a system restore or partial restore if that's possible I'm at wits end Thanks very much

Can you post the .dmp files?

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/243881-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 3073

BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA80094E44E0
BCP2: FFFFF88004950E64
BCP4: 0000000000000002

D:\Windows\Minidump\011511-18532-01.dmp
D:\Users\Fedo\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-44273-0.sysdata.xml

D:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:Problem Name : blue screen

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {fffffa80094e44e0, fffff88004950e64, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+12ee64 )
See Link:STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/137923-problem-name-blue-screen.html
Relevancy 48.16%

BCCode: e4
BCP1: 0000000000000001
BCP2: FFFFFA60019EEC80
BCP4: 0000000000000000
Server information: a5b9390c-224c-4d79-821e-f42224b038af

the blue screen problem keep occuring and restarting my laptop lot of time since yesterday.

oh yeah i attached three files. it the files that help describe the problem from the problem reports and solution.
No idea on how to read them.

one more thing i try using malwarebyte anti-malware and it did not find anything
repair your computer option f8 before window screen
- first time: red x and i quickly click ok by accident so i have no idea what it missing
second time: for some reason i can't use the repair your computer option anymore and it lead to me a screen where it ask me to log in an empty username and password

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-problem.1002900/
Relevancy 48.16%

Not exactly sure when blue screen started but, it is definitely getting more frequent. I believe my son does it when he's watching you tube videos..

A:Please help with blue screen problem

Code:
fffff880`03ae1960 00000000`00000000
fffff880`03ae1968 00000000`00000000
fffff880`03ae1970 fffffa80`04ca9110
fffff880`03ae1978 fffff880`011e1d0aUnable to load image \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Firewall\bdfwfpf.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdfwfpf.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdfwfpf.sys
bdfwfpf+0xcd0a
fffff880`03ae1980 00000000`00000000
fffff880`03ae1988 fffffa80`061f3f20
fffff880`03ae1990 fffff880`03ae1ca0
Turn OFF/remove the firewall component of Bitdefender. When you do that, Windows should offer to turn on its own firewall - accept that offer.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/355898-please-help-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Am having a problem with my computer some times when i shuttdown the pc i does not complete shuttdown and after a while i get a blue screen. Am not sure what is causing this problem is can someone help me on this it will mean alot to me.

Here is the blue screen problem

Product
Windows
Problem
Shut down unexpectedly
Date
9/10/2009 10:14 PM
Status
Report Sent
Problem signature
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
Mini091009-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt
Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA8005213060
BCP3: FFFFFA80056D63E0
BCP4: FFFFFA800594F010
Server information: 50b17fa0-385d-4864-b89a-916bd8ce94b1

You are running on service pack 1, download and install service pack 2. Alot of bug were fixed in this ervice pack.

Does your computer do the same if in safe mode? Try it as a diagnostic test.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/247308-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

hey we ve also got the blue screen problem and seriously need help we ve had it for a few days now we can actually got to login now before we couldn t and it just comes up with the blue screen now finally no warning message but it still shuts the system down I ve run a quick HJT scan and wandered if anybody could spot soething there that shouldn t be were also using malwarebytes and Regcure to try and solve the problm if anybody also thinks there might be something useful on the logs on thoses systems ill post those too PLease help its probably the last final hurdle before were clean Here s the HJT log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS Problem Screen Blue system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer Blue Screen Problem EXE C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbam exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files RegCure RegCure exe C Program Files Hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main First Home Page http www euro dell com countries uk enu gen default htm R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO no name - D- FA- D-D C- CC - no file O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - ca f - f e- b -a e- e e c c - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin Blue Screen Problem ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO AVG Security Toolbar - a a -bacc- d - - a e e - C PROGRA AVG AVG AVGTOO DLL O Blue Screen Problem - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO no name - FB B- D E- B-AC - D - no file O - Toolbar no name - E B E -A D- B-B - B B - no file O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - Toolbar AVG Security Toolbar - A A -BACC- D - - A E E - C PROGRA AVG AVG AVGTOO DLL O - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run ATIPTA C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe O - HKLM Run IntelMeM C Program Files Intel Modem Event Monitor IntelMEM exe O - HKLM Run DVDLauncher quot C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe quot O - HKLM Run RealTray C Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER O - HKLM Run AOL Spyware Protection quot C PROGRA COMMON AOL AOLSPY AOLSP Scheduler exe quot O - HKLM Run UpdateManager quot C Program Files Common Files Sonic Update Manager sgtray exe quot r O - HKLM Run dla C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe O - HKLM Run DMXLauncher C Program Files Dell Media Experience DMXLauncher exe O - HKLM Run Dell Photo AIO Printer quot C Program Files Dell Photo AIO Printer dlbtbmgr exe quot O - HKLM Run DLBTCATS rundll C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X DLBTtime dll email protected O - HKLM Run SpeedTouch USB Diagnostics quot C Program Files Thomson SpeedTouch USB Dragdiag exe quot ico... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-problem.746618/
Relevancy 48.16%

I have a packard bell easy note laptop just changded the ram from 512 to 2 x1g no problem. Starts up fine when i add my vodafone inteernet stick with in mins a blue screen comes up with no errors messages and reboots. Ive turned atuo restart off and it just stays on blue screen. comp is Intel(R) celeron(R) M CPU 410 @1.46GHz
If any one can help fix this thanks

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.2

BCP1: 82926438
BCP3: 821EB870

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini092809-04.dmp
C:\Users\Emily\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-86109-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Emily\AppData\Local\Temp\WER76D1.tmp.version.txt

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409

A:Help - Blue Screen problem

Originally Posted by belewski

I have a packard bell easy note laptop just changded the ram from 512 to 2 x1g no problem. Starts up fine when i add my vodafone inteernet stick with in mins a blue screen comes up with no errors messages and reboots. Ive turned atuo restart off and it just stays on blue screen. comp is Intel(R) celeron(R) M CPU 410 @1.46GHz
If any one can help fix this thanks

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.2

BCP1: 82926438
BCP3: 821EB870

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini092809-04.dmp
C:\Users\Emily\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-86109-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Emily\AppData\Local\Temp\WER76D1.tmp.version.txt

Microsoft Online Crash Analysis

belewski
\
go into c:\windows\minidump, zip the dump file (*.dmp) and upload it to us using the attachment icon (shaped like a paperclip)

thanks

Ken

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/249939-help-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

hi i have windows vista 32bit with sp2
recently i get blue screen every few hours or day
and its says IRQL Driver Less Not Equal
i tried to update drivers but it didnt help
and i have windows 7 too on the computer (on other hd)
and on 7 i never had a blue screen
here a minidump:

Hello scorp200, welcome to the forums.

Try opening CMD (run as admin) and type "sfc /scannow"

~Lordbob

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/235763-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

i have had this twice in 2 weeks now , can anybody tell me what it means and do i need to think about buying a new laptop ?

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

BCCode: f4
BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 87C40598
BCP3: 87C40704
BCP4: 82E2FEE0

C:\Windows\Minidump\102214-38906-01.dmp
C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-77750-0.sysdata.xml

Please follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions to grab all and upload a new report here.

Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive for file system errors and bad sectors on it:How to Run Disk Check in Windows 7
Upload a screenshot of your hard disk using Crystal Disk Info:CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World
Make a hard drive test from the hard drive manufacturers website:Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure
Test your Hard Drive with SeaTools:How to Use SeaTools for DOS and Windows Disk Check Utility

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/349772-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi

I have a windows 7 64bit laptop. It has the original OS installed on the system.
It is OEM. I have had it since the december of 2009 so its 1 year and like 2 months old.
I have recently been having problems.
Sometimes when I close my laptop (not shut down) and open it later, it shows a blue screen.
The screen reads, "A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer."
then it proceeds to run a test and after it starts up normally again.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks
Manvir Chauhan

Hi manvir and Welcome.

STOP 0x00000116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR
Usual causes: Video driver, overheating, bad video card, ?BIOS, ?Power to card.

Your latest dump file (27 ‎January ‎2011, ‏‎23:05:28) blames your Graphics. To begin troubleshooting, see:STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR Troubleshooting.Old and incompatible drivers can and do cause issues with Windows 7, often giving false error codes.

As a Priority:

The sptd.sys driver is notorious for causing BSOD's with Windows 7. It's used by Daemon Tools /Alcohol 120 which you'll have to uninstall.
Then use the correct (32bit or 64bit) download from Duplex Secure - Downloads to uninstall the SPTD.SYS driver.
Make sure to select uninstall!
Virtual Drives
Some alternatives to DT/Alcohol that do not use SPTD.SYS (In no order).
DVDFab (Very small at just over 1Mb installed).
MagicDisc
PowerISO (The program is a trial but the drive emulation is free forever).

nvlddmkm.sys Fri Jul 09 22:15:58 2010 Update. nVidia Graphics Drivers.
Download and install Driver Sweeper.
Boot to Safe Mode
Uninstall current Graphics Drivers set up.
Run Driver Sweeper to clean up any left overs.
Reboot to Normal Mode.
Install your new Graphics Drivers.

Outdated Drivers. Update: Try your O.E.M or Motherboard Mfr. for updates first.

000.fcl Fri Sep 26 14:11:22 2008 CyberLink FCL Driver. Update or uninstall.

adp94xx.sys Fri Dec 05 23:54:42 2008 Adaptec HostRAID SAS Driver
adpahci.sys Tue May 01 18:30:09 2007 Adaptec Windows SATA Storport Driver
adpu320.sys Wed Feb 28 00:04:15 2007 Adaptec .NET Ultra320 Driver
arc.sys Thu May 24 22:27:55 2007 Adaptec RAID Storport Driver
arcsas.sys Wed Jan 14 19:27:37 2009 Adaptec SAS/SATA-II RAID WS03 Controller Adaptec

amdsata.sys Tue May 19 18:53:21 2009 AMD AHCI 1.2 Device Driver
amdsbs.sys Fri Mar 20 18:36:03 2009 AMD AHCI Compatible Controller AMD Support

elxstor.sys Tue Feb 03 22:52:11 2009 Storport Miniport Driver for LightPulse

enecir.sys Mon Jun 29 03:17:30 2009 ENE Consumer IR Driver for eHome O.E.M

GEARAspiWDM.sys Tue Apr 08 20:15:59 2008 Gear Software CD-ROM Class Filter Driver

HpqKbFiltr.sys Wed Apr 29 14:48:30 2009 HP Quick Launch Buttons Keyboard Filter driver

iaStor.sys Fri Jun 05 02:53:40 2009
iaStorV.sys Wed Apr 08 17:57:17 2009
iirsp.sys Tue Dec 13 21:47:54 2005 Use the Intel Driver Update Utility in Internet Explorer for best results.

lsi_fc.sys Tue Dec 09 22:46:09 2008
lsi_sas.sys Tue May 19 01:20:23 2009
lsi_sas2.sys Tue May 19 01:31:48 2009
lsi_scsi.sys Thu Apr 16 23:13:50 2009 LSI SAS driver

megasas.sys Tue May 19 02:09:46 2009 MEGASAS RAID Controller Driver
MegaSR.sys Tue May 19 02:25:54 2009 LSI MegaRAID Software RAID Driver Part of LSI

nfrd960.sys Tue Jun 06 22:11:48 2006 IBM ServeRAID Controller Driver

ql2300.sys Thu Jan 22 23:05:06 2009
ql40xx.sys Tue May 19 02:18:11 2009 QLogic iSCSI Storport Miniport

Rt64win7.sys Mon Jul 13 07:31:43 2009 Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller 7.037

SiSRaid2.sys Wed Sep 24 19:28:20 2008
sisraid4.sys Wed Oct 01 22:56:04 2008 SiS RAID Stor Miniport Driver

stexstor.sys Tue Feb 17 23:03:36 2009 Promise SuperTrak EX Series Driver

vsmraid.sys Sat Jan 31 01:18:57 2009 VIA RAID driver for X86-32

Bugcheck Analysis
Code:
Loading Dump File [C:\DUMPS\manvir\012711-27159-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0325b000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03498e50
Debug session time: Fri Jan 28 07:04:25.410 2011 (UTC + 0:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 6:51:18.627
Loading Kernel Symbols
............................................ Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/143161-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi folks total newbie here both to this forum and also having computer knowledge in general The only time in my life I had computer problems I was able to fix using some basic programs like spybot and hijack this This problem seems to be much worse and I am hoping for some advice Problem Has been ongoing for a few days now When I open a web browswer I was constantly getting redirected to different obvious spam virus type sites at first I figured OK i will just run some virus protection stuff but then I noticed all were shut off I feel like maybe something Screen Help! Blue Another problem forced them to shut off and i have a virus At this point computer starts to crash and give me BSOD This keeps happening usually i nthe first minutes of operations At the moment my computer is only running in safe mode I did try a system restore to a couple weeks ago it did not help I did try to write down some info form the BSOD but it shuts down so fast Help! Another Blue Screen problem just realized maybe i should try to take a picture Help! Another Blue Screen problem but one thing I got out of ti was it always references quot astor sys quot and then says collecting data for crash dump Finaly I got one of the recevoery windows messages but It does not have provide any links to reference as I ve seen some ppl metnion their recovery window will show However here is the pertinent info Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID I did try to internet search on this quot quot problem but quite frankly any info about Help! Another Blue Screen problem it is way over my head people see to reference drivers or video card issues But I do believe this is a virus due to the redirecting on my internet browsers I can only access a site by pasting the link in directly if I search on google yahoo and click the link it always redirects me to some spam I have tried runing the existing virus software I have already installed such as CCleaner and Malware Bytes Malware Bytes did detect some trojans but not a ton and it says it was cleaned up In terms of my usual security routien unfortuantely I must admit I don t do much just usually rely on the installed Microsoft security stuff and every now and then I will run CCleaner Sorry for the rambling post but I just tried to post as much info as possible he first time hoping maybe there is a very simple obvious fix Also I don t know if this is the appropriate place to post a combofix log but I saw many memebers here use it for info s o I went ahead and d l the program and here is my log I tried the same with hijackthis however it will not install in safe mode Thanks in advance for any input combofix log below ComboFix - - - Jonathan - x NETWORK Microsoft Windows Professional GMT - Running from c users Jonathan Desktop ComboFix exe AV Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated DAC -C - B -BB - DA SP Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated ABEC DA -E C- F - B -AA E D BDD SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Created a new restore point Other Deletions -- Previous Run -- c windows system grpconv exe was missing Restored copy from - c windows winsxs x microsoft-windows-grpconv bf ad e none a e b f e grpconv exe -------- Files Created from - - to - - - - - - -------- d-----w- c users Default AppData Local temp - - - - ----a-w- c windows system grpconv exe - - - - ----a-w- c windows system drivers mbamswissarmy sys - - - - -------- d-----w- c users Jonathan AppData Roaming Malwarebytes - - - - -------- d-----w- c programdata Malwarebytes - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - - - - ----a-w- c windows system drivers mbam sys - - - - -------- d-----w- c users Jonathan AppData Local temp - - - - -------- d-----w- c users Jonathan AppData Local ElevatedDiagnostics - - - - -------- d-----w- c users Jonathan AppData Roaming TestApp - - - - ----a-w- c programdata Microsoft Microsoft Antimalware Definition Updates D E A C-CA - D- B- EDD F mpengin... Read more

A:Help! Another Blue Screen problem

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything. We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here. To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/446991 <<< CLICK THIS LINK If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.*************************************************** If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS and GMER log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system. If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.*************************************************** We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scr DDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner. Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows, you should not bother creating a GMER log. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic: Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here: How to create a GMER logAs I am just... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/446991/help-another-blue-screen-problem/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hey Forums Usually these days I get a blue screen everytime I log into Windows XP and start up a game I occasionally play Screen Blue - Problem with my friends and my uncles on WarCraft III - The Frozen Throne with Blue Screen - Problem a Ventrilo Client Blue Screen - Problem After - minutes of playing I get a Blue Screen I was like huh Funny Never happened before As the message said quot If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error Screen restart your computer quot I was like quot Alright quot I rebooted my computer got into Blue Screen - Problem another WarCraft III game and my computer crashes with the same blue screen After - crashes I got mad and came here So if you guys could help I'd be happy with that Here's the error message that pops up Code A Problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer The problem seems to be caused by the following file win k sys PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA If this is the first itme you've seen this Stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed If this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need If problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components restart your computer Press F to select Advanced Startup options and then select Safe Mode Technical information STOP x xBB CCDE x xBF D x win k-sys - Address BF D base at BF DateStamp e d Beginning dump of physical memory Physical memory dump complete Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance So yep If there are solutions please post them because I really need the help right now

A:Blue Screen - Problem

Welcome to TSF

Please update your video drivers.
Do you have IntelliPoint mouse driver installed?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-problem-412313.html
Relevancy 48.16%

My PC has been 'cutting out' and reverting to a blue screen, it has happened several times over the lst few weeks.

The message that accompanies the blue screen is some thing along the lines of: Check to be sure you have adequate disc space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. Try changing video adaptors.

Check with hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options, such as caching or shadowing.

Technical info:

Stop: 0x0000008E C0xC0000005, 0x804E37EE, 0xEF4C8858, 0x00000000.

Beginning dump of physical memory."

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Any one able to help with this problem.

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-problem.404010/
Relevancy 48.16%

My PC have a blue screen problem which restarts while operating it and sometimes just after opening.
I am using win 7 ultimate 64 bit PC.
The detail of it i have posted below.I cant understood it clearly and doesn't know how to solve it.Please help me.

Problem signature:

BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 0000000000041790
BCP2: FFFFFA8000DCE330
BCP3: 000000000000FFFF

C:\Windows\Minidump\051912-29655-01.dmp
C:\Users\NIGEM\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-67907-0.sysdata.xml

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/blue-screen-problem-646439.html
Relevancy 48.16%

i am running vista with windows internet explorer
ever few minutes i am getting a blue screen with the following information

STOP-0X00000001 (0X00000010,0X00000002,0X00000000,0X892FFAD5)

USB PORT SYS ADDRESS 892FFAD5
BASE AT 892FD000
DATE STAMP 47919O53

WHEN I TRY TO CLOSE A WINDOW I AM TOLD CLOSING THIS MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS CLOSE IT ANYWAY?

CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ns-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-problem-531966.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Its not even a month and am facing the blue screen of death which shows dumping physical memory.....i don't why this problem is caused ? My system config is as below :

Manufacturer - Hewlett - Pacrad
Model - HP Pavilion dv6700 Notebook PC
Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo CPU T5550 @ 1.83 Ghz
Memory (RAM) - 3070 MB
System Type - 32 - bit Operating System
Hard Disk - 250 GB
Graphic Card - Nvidia 8400 GSM

Your HP software has probably gone bad. HPs are loaded with their own software that constantly gets in the way and use tons of resorses.

I usually dump them and reinstall vista clean.

Try uninstalling any and all HP software that came with the system. Except for drivers of corse.

If that dosent work find a clean copy of Vista and start fresh.

Good luck.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/176694-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082608-01.dmp
C:\Users\Hp\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-104099-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Hp\AppData\Local\Temp\WEREB28.tmp.version.txt
These are the above notifications which are leading problem to my new laptop....i suddenly get a blue..screen saying dumping physical memory. please help me out.

Yeah, we need access to those files, not where the files are located.

And this should be in the General Discussion forum.

Also tell us what the specifactions are of your laptop.
What was the thing you last did before the BSODs started to pop up?

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/177299-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082608-01.dmp
C:\Users\Hp\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-104099-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Hp\AppData\Local\Temp\WEREB28.tmp.version.txt

These are the above notifications which are leading problem to my new laptop....i suddenly get a blue..screen saying dumping physical memory. please help me out.

My laptop Config -
3 gb ram , 1.83 ghz , 250 gb hard disk, 8400 gsm nvidia graphic card , its hp 6767tx.

The first thing to try is to go to HP's site and see if all of your drivers are up to date. Run Windows update to make sure it is all up to date.

You can also try going to your windows control panel, then go to Problem reports and solutions and if available check for new solutions

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/177312-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Dear TechGuy, My pc was normal until yesterday, but than in the evening when i switched it on something bizarre started happening:

First there are four options, 'start windows normally'
'last known configuration that worked'...
'with networking'...etc

whatever option i press i get this blue screen that says 'begining physical dump of memory' than it goes counting upto 100 than restarts and the whole process reoccurs.

I hope you can help me soon.......

Relevancy 48.16%

Windows 7 Professional
Intel T2400 @ 1.83 Ghz
32-bit
Pre-installed
Dell D620
NVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M

Please see .zip file, attached as you instructed.

Some more info on my problem:

Here is the error report:

Problem signature
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48

Files that help describe the problem
122311-35006-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
WERInternalMetadata.xml

View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.

Extra information about the problem
BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 86FC5028
BCP3: 82B5EAE0
BCP4: 8556DAF0

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-problem-620349.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I recently upgraded my Windows Home Premium SP to Windows Ultimate It restarted my computer and this blue screen showed up I turned off my computer using the button in the CPU then turned it back on after that It worked properly but I posted this because I dont know if it is going to happen again when I turn my Computer back on Thanks The Blue Screen INFO VV Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen Problem Screen Blue OS Version Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFC BCP BCP FFFFF D CA BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Blue Screen Problem - - dmp C Users Admin AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt NOTE I removed some information from what I think is important like Local ID If you need the Local ID information please let me know

Which special additional expensive features did you need in ultimate that weren't in Home Premium? It's the exact same OS otherwise. Do you own an Ultimate license? If not I would reinstall the OS for the license you own.

Then work through the steps for Overcoming Windows 7 Installation Failures - Windows 7 Help Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/338011-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Alright I am running windows XP Pro This problem started when I installed system mechanic professional but it is stumping me Since I havve installed it windows will crash and restart but only occasionally and it seems at different times Anyway The one time I wrote down what the error message was sending - BCCode e BCP Blue Screen Problem...Help!! C BCP F D BCP F BE BCP F E OSVER SP Product Error Message Stop x EA Thread stuck in device driver Q Most recent one is the same except for - BCP F AFC D BCP F BE BCP F E This is Blue Screen Problem...Help!! what it says on the microsoft page that pops up after the error report - Error caused by a device driver Thank you for sending an error report to Microsoft Error report summary Error type Windows stop error A message appears on a blue screen with error code information Solution available No see Next steps What does this error mean Windows has encountered an error from which it cannot recover and needs to restart Cause Unknown device driver Computer symptoms A message appears on a blue screen with error code information for example e g x E KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Additional steps for you to take Important Please continue to send error reports so analysts at Microsoft can study and try to correct the problem as quickly as possible Information about this error You received this message because a device driver installed on your computer caused the Windows operating system to stop unexpectedly This type of error is referred to as a quot stop error quot A stop error requires you to restart your computer Next steps We have analyzed your error report and at this time are unable to determine the exact cause of the error However Microsoft will continue to analyze this error report to try to determine the specific cause of the error If we are able to find the cause and correct it and you encounter the same problem you will receive an updated response that includes instructions for resolving the problem Article ID Last Review December Revision Additional Technical Information How to Troubleshoot Hardware and Software Driver Problems in Windows XP Q Microsoft is interested in your opinions about Windows Error Reporting so that we can continue to serve you better Please take a few minutes to complete the following anonymous survey GoTake Survey You can track this error report by clicking the Track this error report link If you choose to track your error report you will be notified of resolutions to this problem as they are identified GoTrack this error report Please help and thanks in advance nbsp

A:Blue Screen Problem...Help!!

I am sure somebody smarter than me will have a better idea but if this started with system mechanic how about uninstalling and see how things work and then reinstalling it.

i had a similar issue that i kept having crashes and same message where there is a driver problem. Eventually it told me that it had to do with my printer driver.

you sure you have not installed anything else around the time this happened.

You might check on the support sites for your printer, scanner, etc. to see if there is anything mentioned there. otherwise it can be frustrating trying to pin down which driver is the problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-problem-help.446073/
Relevancy 48.16%

Every now and then I'm getting a blue screen (usually right after a startup of my system) that starts out with "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal". The rest of the page is loaded with all kinds of other info.
Can someone help me out with this?

I can run a debugging utility on the dump files if you do this:

1 > create a new folder on the desktop and call it "dumpcheck" or whatever you like
2 > navigate to c:\windows\minidump and copy the last few minidump files to that folder. *this assumes 'c' is your boot drive, if it is not, subsitute accordingly
3 > close the folder and right click on it and select Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder.
4 > use the "manage attachments" in the "advanced" reply window to upload that zip file here as an attachment.

This might point us to a 3rd party driver causing the error, if one exists for it.

Since almost all bugchecks can be caused by faulty ram, I would recommend you perform memory tests.

Beginners Guides: Diagnosing Bad Memory
Memtest86 - A Stand-alone Memory Diagnostic

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-problem.761629/
Relevancy 48.16%

My laptop freezes up randomly..and especially when I'm on the YouTube site.
It will freeze up half way through the videos and then I have to shut down
manually. Would appreciate assistance here please.

Problem signature:

BCP2: FFFFFA80048E9060
BCP3: FFFFF800046F1748
BCP4: FFFFFA800445FE10

C:\Windows\Minidump\040811-19765-01.dmp
C:\Users\Sharon\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-97329-0.sysdata.xml

Problem signature:

BCP2: FFFFFA80048E9060
BCP3: FFFFF800046F1748
BCP4: FFFFFA800445FE10

What are you using to connect to the internet?

Please upload a full report
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/162610-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello,

I received this error message after my laptop has shut down unexpectedly, and followed the steps in generating a health report etc. Please see the zip file attached.
---

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 18441

BCP2: FFFFFA80048E5A10
BCP3: FFFFF80000B9C518
BCP4: FFFFFA8008228B80

C:\Windows\Minidump\110911-17472-01.dmp
C:\Users\Moh!\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-41901-0.sysdata.xml
---
Please help! Thank you.

Basic Specs Information

- Windows 7 x64

- original installed OS on the system
- OEM

- hardware is 1 year old

- have not re-installed the OS system

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/196342-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi everyone My partner is having a real headache with this and has gone off so I thought I would come here and ask if Blue Screen Problem anyone can help us Here is the problem When starting Windows in normal mode I get the blue screen of death everytime Event Viewer shows xF MISSING GSFRAME RapportEI d Here is what I have tried so far System restore - tried all Blue Screen Problem restore points none have fixed it Can t uninstall or update Trusteer Rapport I have disabled Rapport in Startup in msconfig and all other services and programs in msconfig except for Avira Antivirus I have updated all my drivers for all my devices and have disabled my DVD drive All devices seem to be fine no exclamation marks in Device Manager Here are my system specs Windows Vista Acer Aspire - I didn t change anything I can think of recently that may have done this What should I do Any help would be hugely appreciated Blue Screen Problem

Wow, I just solved it for him!

I used this from Rapport themselves: http://www.trusteer.com/book/vista-windows-7-users-uninstalling-rapport-using-safeuninstall-utility

Hope that helps some others out there.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/437377/blue-screen-problem/
Relevancy 48.16%

Please help me,
My computer restarts frequently, and throws me this information:
C:\Windows\Minidump\111813-17316-01.dmp
C:\Users\Ognjen\AppData\Local\Temp\Wer-1055299-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

A:Your PC ran into a problem - blue screen

Hi

Crash dumps shows a possibly failing memory module.

Code:

BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, 814545f9, aeeffc00, 0}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MmQueryVirtualMemory+474 )

So let us begin with diagnosing the RAM using "Memtest86+". To do that, pleae read instructions from the below link carefully.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Help Forums

You should run the test for at least 7-10 passes. Seven is the recommended minimum bu more is better. You can stop the test even if a single error is detected .

How To Test Your Computer Memory with Memtest86 and Windiag - YouTube

Once the test is completed, take a screen shot using your cell phone or camera and post it with the next reply.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/35790-your-pc-ran-into-problem-blue-screen.html
Relevancy 48.16%

After 2 or 3 hours later, my computer shown me blue screen and afterthat restart.
So please send me the best option for my computer.
Thank you
(the problem signature is this)

Problem signature:

BCCode: 1e
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 0000000000000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\082512-21668-01.dmp
C:\Users\JACKIE\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-31247-0.sysdata.xml

Hello Amit Mandal, and welcome to Eight Forums.

Please go ahead and read the link below to post back with the needed information for someone to hopefully be able to help later with it.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/8758-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

For about a half year ago did I get alot of blue screens and screen freezes when watching youtube videos. I have an Acer aspire 5728ZG. So I now decided to follow this guide:" http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html "to maybe solve this problem.
Thanks for replyes.

Code:
BugCheck D1, {538, 2, 0, fffff8800425b836}
This bugcheck indicates a driver attempted to access pageable or invalid memory at an IRQL too high, in this case it was at dispatch level where page faults are not permitted.
The page fault was called because the memory being referenced was available so the page fault handler is called but because the IRQL is too high it cannot be resolved and hence the bugcheck.

Lets look at the trap frame for the last faulting instruction.

Code:
0: kd> .trap 0xfffff80000ba1d30
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffffa800445b1f0
rdx=0000000000000002 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff8800425b836 rsp=fffff80000ba1ec8 rbp=0000000000000000
r8=fffffa8006b5c300 r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffff8000324cbe0
r11=0000000000000002 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
athrx+0x59836:
fffff880`0425b836 0fb78038050000 movzx eax,word ptr [rax+538h] ds:00000000`00000538=????
So what does this gibberish mean? (it's an actual language btw) <bad pun>

Well a pointer stored in eax was dereferenced and moved to 538 by adding the value in rax and 538 which is an invalid address.
The movzx was issued read the value in eax then translate it into a word value which is stored in 538.

Lastly we can take a snippet of the callstack.

Code:
fffff800`00ba1be8 fffff800`030d0169 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`00000538 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00ba1bf0 fffff800`030cede0 : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`05b7d7d0 fffff800`0324be80 00000000`00000091 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff800`00ba1d30 fffff880`0425b836 : fffff880`0425e0f1 fffffa80`0445b1f0 fffff880`042589f3 fffffa80`07e12ff1 : nt!KiPageFault+0x260
fffff800`00ba1ec8 fffff880`0425e0f1 : fffffa80`0445b1f0 fffff880`042589f3 fffffa80`07e12ff1 00000000`00000091 : athrx+0x59836
This is helpful if you haven't seen already, athrx is directly calling into a page fault which isn't allowed so we have our answer.
athrx is the wireless network driver for your NIC.

Code:
0: kd> lm vm athrx
start end module name
fffff880`04202000 fffff880`0437f000 athrx T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: athrx.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys
Image name: athrx.sys
Timestamp: Mon Oct 05 17:33:57 2009 (4ACA1FF5)
CheckSum: 0017C3B2
ImageSize: 0017D000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
It's outdated so updating the driver should do the trick.

Here's the download link for your driver

Drivers for Atheros AR5B93 and Windows 7

You can always create a restore point if you wish before installing but according to your system information that is the correct driver.

Post back the results.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-problem-878330.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Here are my Screen Problem Blue specs OS Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate bit Processor AMD Athlon tm II X Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD Series Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard MSI FXA-GD Blue Screen Problem MS- To be filled by O E M Antivirus AVG Internet Security I have been getting blue screen of death latly and randomly mostly when i play games Blue Screen Problem but can happen anytime happens to me about - times a day i thought i fixed the problem but i guess not i thought it was before the extra usb port Blue Screen Problem that came with my mobo wasnt being recognized that would be the problem but i found drivers and it seems to be working fine now I am gunna run the windows memory dignostics just to make sure the ram is fine also I have lots of fans and the temp is always good i was thinking i should open it up clean it out and disconnect and reconnect just to be sure Please if anyone can help me figure out what the problem i would be forever greatful Here is the info i got from the BSOD Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP FFFFFA BCP B F BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Greg AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt nbsp

Relevancy 48.16%

I ve tried everything I could think of and searched all over screen Help!! Blue problem!! the net All I managed to find was a post on eggheadcafe with a similar problem that I seem to be having http www eggheadcafe com conversation aspx messageid amp threadid I ve been running my computer in Safe Mode with Networking for a day or two now because suddenly every time I start my computer in normal mode I get the blue screen I wrote down what it says at the bottom x E xC xAF D D xF BA x E Some of this may be incorrect but I m sure it s correct Blue screen problem!! Help!! lol This problem occurred randomly but I m thinking it s because of an old webcam I hooked up and used an Blue screen problem!! Help!! online download to install Blue screen problem!! Help!! the software for it Either that is why this is happening or I m assuming or it s because my computer is getting many viruses out of no where I ve used all the virus scanners that I ve read people reccomend and they say they have removed all viruses but I m not sure if there are still some that are hiding That s about all I can think of off the top of my head so if someone could PLEASE help I would much appreciate it It s really stressing me out Thank you nbsp

Relevancy 48.16%

I often get this eror message

BlueScreen
OS S?r?m?: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Yerel Kimlik: 1055

Sorun hakkında ek bilgiler:
BCCode: 7f
BCP1: 0000000D

Sorunu a?ıklamaya yardımcı olan dosyalar:
C:\Windows\Minidump\070310-17265-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-19343-0.sysdata.xml

?evrimi?i gizlilik bildirimimizi okuyun:

?evrimi?i gizlilik bildirimi yoksa, l?tfen ?evrimdışı gizlilik bildirimimizi okuyun:
C:\Windows\system32\tr-TR\erofflps.txt
What should I do ?? I am sending the minidump file to you İf you can help I will be very glad ...

by the way I'm using two screens ( pc monitor and full hd tv) but both are show the same screen ( my desktop) but when I open many web pages or watch high definition movies I lost the vision on one of my screens espcially on pc monitor .... is this because of blue screen problem ?

A:blue screen problem please help

I will reply in this thread, because you created 2 with the same problem.

Both BSoDs point to a hardware conflict or problem.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\Temp\7zO40DA.tmp\070310-17265-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16539.x86fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x82c0f000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82d4e570
Debug session time: Sat Jul 3 05:08:50.774 2010 (UTC - 7:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:04:10.180
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 7F, {d, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!GreExtGetObjectW+125 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f)
This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind
that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch (bound trap) or that
is always instant death (double fault). The first number in the
bugcheck params is the number of the trap (8 = double fault, etc)
Consult an Intel x86 family manual to learn more about what these
traps are. Here is a *portion* of those codes:
If kv shows a taskGate
use .tss on the part before the colon, then kv.
Else if kv shows a trapframe
use .trap on that value
Else
.trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken
(on x86, this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap)
Endif
kb will then show the corrected stack.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000d, EXCEPTION_GP_FAULT
Arg2: 00000000
Arg3: 00000000
Arg4: 00000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_d

PROCESS_NAME: explorer.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 951e3dee to 82c482bb

STACK_TEXT:
8e4bab0c 951e3dee badb0d00 021d0570 86a40858 nt!KiSystemFatalException+0xf
8e4bab94 95189dab 8485080a 00000018 8e4babac win32k!GreExtGetObjectW+0x125
8e4babd4 95188e02 8485080a 00000000 00000000 win32k!GetWallpaperCenterRect+0x19
8e4bac20 95189d6f fe199de8 90010f6e 8e4bac40 win32k!CenterOrStretchWallpaper+0x5d
8e4bac54 9517fa7e fe199de8 fe800618 90010f6e win32k!xxxDrawWallpaper+0x86
8e4bac9c 951888a7 ff5d1d28 90010f6e 8e4bacc4 win32k!xxxDesktopPaintCallback+0x166
8e4bad20 82c4479a 00010001 90010f6e 003fe988 win32k!NtUserPaintMonitor+0xcb
8e4bad20 774764f4 00010001 90010f6e 003fe988 nt!KiFastCallEntry+0x12a
WARNING: Frame IP not in any known module. Following frames may be wrong.
003fe9b4 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 0x774764f4
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
win32k!GreExtGetObjectW+125
951e3dee e89aa10... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/95140-blue-screen-problem-please-help.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 16393
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C000001D
BCP2: 91F5D46F
BCP3: 937E4BE8
C:\Windows\Minidump\070310-12963-01.dmp
C:\Users\hari\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-25490-0.sysdata.xml

A:help me..problem blue screen

http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/95099-help-me-problem-blue-screen.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hey guys When i turned on my computer today i got the blue screen saying that there was a problem with the computer because of newly installed Screen Blue Problem programs I haven't installed anything new on this computer It started Blue Screen Problem to dump physical memory but i restarted it hoping the problem would go away but it happened once more After that I went into safe mode and restarted it from there this time i was Blue Screen Problem able to login to my usual account and everything looks fine but its a little sluggish Im posting here as a precautionary measure just to be sure that the blue screen wasn't anything serious and if it is i'd like to know how to get it fixed Thanks a lot for the help Below is my log DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Emil at on Wed Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV avast Antivirus Enabled Updated DB - F - A -B - A FD D Running Processes C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k WudfServiceGroup svchost exe svchost exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast AvastSvc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS system PSIService exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C WINDOWS system Pen Tablet exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C WINDOWS system WTablet Pen TabletUser exe C WINDOWS system Pen Tablet exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C PROGRA ALWILS Avast avastUI exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMIndexingService exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMIndexStoreSvr exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilter C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS system msiexec exe C Documents and Settings Emil Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uInternet Settings ProxyOverride local uURLSearchHooks Yahoo Toolbar ef bd -c fb- d - f- d f - c progra yahoo companion installs cpn yt dll BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper d -c f - efb- b - eca - c progra yahoo companion installs cpn yt dll BHO Yahoo IE Services Button bab b b- bc- b - d - fc de a - c program files yahoo common yiesrvc dll BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - c - d -b f - bbc d a e - c program files microsoft office office GrooveShellExtensions dll BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll TB Yahoo Toolbar ef bd -c fb- d - f- d f - c progra yahoo companion installs cpn yt dll TB Babylon b b - e - - de -f fa b e - c program files babylon babylon toolbar BabylonIEToolBar dll TB EA- A- B-ADF - D E CC - No File uRun BgMonitor E - C C- d f- C - D A B AA quot c program files common files ahead lib NMBgMonitor exe quot uRun msnmsgr quot c program files windows live messenger msnmsgr exe quot background uRun Aim quot c program files aim aim exe quot d locale en-US uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exe uRunOnce FlashPlayerUpdate c windows system macromed flash FlashUtil k Plugin exe -update plugin mRun GrooveMonitor quot c program files microsoft office office GrooveMonitor exe quot mRun TkBellExe quot c program files common files real update ob realsched exe quot -osboot mRun NeroFilterCheck c program files common files ahead lib NeroCheck exe mRun SunJavaUpdateSched quot c program files j... Read more

bump, its been over 72 hours and ive uninstalled all of the useless programs ive had on my comp. The blue screen still popped up once about a day after that and since then everything has been working.

Could someone just look at my log and see if there are anymore issue's i can deal with?

Thank you.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/blue-screen-problem-538001.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi; everyone in 24 houers I'm geting 4 time blue screen I dont know wate cause it the dump file is blowe please any one can help befor i formating it.
Windows xp Home SP3
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100216-1514)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Inspiron 6000
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A09
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.86GHz
Memory: 1272MB RAM
Page File: 599MB used, 2432MB available
dumpfile
http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

using: Kaspersky Pure

Clicking the mediafire link does not work. Post the dump files as an attachment.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-problem-504891.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I can log on and go about my internet Blue Please problem. help. Screen browsing but then all of a sudden after a few hours or less the screen turns off to black then flashes back on then the blue screen comes on after this D and for me it actually just stays on the blue screen so i can see it I tried to do the repair like someone said in another thread i have all the cd s but nothing came up showing me to repair the computer oh and i tried to restore it to an earlier date but this just makes the blue screen come on even faster Here s a picture someone please help me I dont want to restore the whole computer having everything erased i did that in the past but this wasnt the problem then something got caught off but it says this quot A processor or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated quot nbsp

Relevancy 48.16%

Because there always has to be something wrong with my computer. 

I've experienced a blue screen 3 times over the last two weeks or so that shuts down my laptop. It has always happened while trying to run my RealPlayer video player. 

The first two times it happened while trying to open the player(Though by no means every time, maybe once ever 10 to 20 times). All I was able to read from it was a header that said "BAD_POOL". The last time it happened during the end credits of a movie I had watched and the header wasn't there. 

Toshiba Satellite L305-S5944
Vista Home Basic 

I've read that power problems can cause this. Since I changed my power setting to Power Saver not long ago to help with cooling I'm going to switch back to Balanced and see if that fixes it. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/539343/blue-screen-problem/
Relevancy 48.16%

Help!!
While editing some images for an upcoming art show, my wife encountered a blue screen of death on her computer. The error was as follows:

STOP: c0000221 {Bad Image Checksum}
The image IEFRAME.dll is possibly corrupt. The header checksum does not match the computer checksum.

No matter what we try to do, it keeps coming back to the blue screen. Can't boot in safe mode or from the installation disc. Any solutions???

Hello robpenland

First of all try replacing the file.
You say you cannot boot from the XP installation CD. You should be able to do this if you configure the boot order properly. It has to be a proper XP installation CD, not a Recovery CD.

Please try all the instructions below.

Configure your PC to boot from CD if it isn't already set up that way. You may need to enter the BIOS to configure the PC to boot from the CD.
Set the boot order to
Floppy (if present)
CDROM
Hard Disk
SAVE and EXIT

Start your PC with the XP Setup CD in the drive. When you see the "Press any key to boot from CD..." prompt, do so and let the CD-based boot process begin.

When the Recovery Console option is offered ("Press R to start the Recovery Console"), do so. You may be asked which Windows installation to enter, in which case type the number of the Windows installation you wish to work on (usually "1").

When prompted, enter the Administrator's password for that Windows installation. If you did not set a password just press ENTER

At the command prompt, type
expand x:\i386\shdocvw.dl_ c:\windows\system32 \shdocvw.dll
Enter
(Substitute the drive letter of the CD-ROM drive for x)

If this does not work, try it with only c:\windows\system32 as the destination. (Miss out \shdocvw.dll
Note also that there is a space after dl_

Type
EXIT
Enter

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-problem-455709.html
Relevancy 48.16%

When i shut down my PC the blue screen appear.. After restarting i receive this message.

What is the problem actually?

A:Blue screen problem?

Additional information is required.

1. Download the DM Log Collector application to your desktop by clicking the link below

DM Log Collector.exe

2. Run it by double-clicking the icon on your desktop, and follow the prompts.
3. Locate the .ZIP file that is created on your desktop, and upload it here in your next reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/386241-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I am running windows vista ultimate and whenever i try to turn on my computer it boots up to the point where the vista loading bar loads but then the blue screen comes on and my computer crashes. Because of this i am not able to get into the computer i always get blue screen before it starts.When it is booting, Windows boot manager comes up an asks me to select EARLIER VERSION OF WINDOWS, WINDOWS RECOVERY CONSOLE or WINDOWS VISTA, when i choose windows vista it goes to selecting my computer to start in either Safe mode, Safe mode with networking,Safe mode with command prompt,STart windows normally or Start in last good known configuration. I have tried all and i am never able to get onto my computer. PLEASE HELIP WITH THIS

Relevancy 48.16%

Hi all,

Looking abit of help. On someone elses 64 bit windows 7 Acer laptop. On startup I got the blue screen with the following:

Problem signature:

BCP1: FFFFF8A000D82000
BCP3: FFFFF8800402097A

Attached is the zipped dump file. Any ideas on what the problem is?

Many Thanks

Quote: Originally Posted by penglou

Hi all,

Looking abit of help. On someone elses 64 bit windows 7 Acer laptop. On startup I got the blue screen with the following:
Problem signature:

BCP1: FFFFF8A000D82000
BCP3: FFFFF8800402097A
Attached is the zipped dump file. Any ideas on what the problem is?

Many Thanks

Hi penglou welcome to SF
It seems that ur Sony Ericsson Device (a phone maybe?) cause you troubles,so for first step please Uninstall that software/driver.
Uninstall AVG with avg remover http://www.avg.com/us-en/utilities
Download and install MSE Anti-Malware, Virus, Spyware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials
-------------------
Wait for results and please post back for further instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/174579-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

For several months, I have had a problem getting the blue screen trying to start my XP Pro normally. I can start the comp (sony vaio laptop) by using safe mode with networking which allows me to get online.

The blue screen I get has the following information:

Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

The tech info is as follows:

Stop: 0x000000D2 0x10014FD4, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x851EA8DF

Any information as to how I can get back to starting normally again?

Thanks.
Ken Mitnick

Download BlueScreenViewNo installation required.Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/302713/blue-screen-problem/
Relevancy 48.16%

hi,
i have an asus notebook.it uses 64 bit os.one day when i started it a blue screen problem happened.it waits a few seconds and the pc restarts.thought it was a virus and software problem and i formatted it but still there is the blue screen.there is an error message which notes out the mindump & temp folder.what can i do?

Relevancy 48.16%

I occasionally get a shutdown and it then asks me if I want to boot into Windows normally which I do After it boots up I get an error message which I am pasting here I Another Screen Problem Blue have also attached the zipped dump which I hope I did ok Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP C BCP E BCP C FC OS Version Service Pack Product Can anybody Another Blue Screen Problem understand this apart from the top line saying quot BlueScreen quot I have the Evening Standard which is a London newspaper delivered to my inbox and I have noticed that when I click to turn the page that is when it sometimes crashes I Another Blue Screen Problem thought it might be the intergrated video card and Another Blue Screen Problem looked for an update but there isn't one via WUD or on the manufacturers website My computer is about or years old but I really don't want or need a new one Any help would be very appreciated Thanks

A:Another Blue Screen Problem

Quote: Originally Posted by ukmexicano

I occasionally get a shutdown and it then asks me if I want to boot into Windows normally, which I do. After it boots up I get an error message which I am pasting here:
I have also attached the zipped dump, which I hope I did ok.

Problem signature:

BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 00005003
BCP2: C0402000
BCP3: 0000437E
BCP4: 0437C4FC

Can anybody understand this apart from the top line saying " BlueScreen" ?

I have the Evening Standard, which is a London newspaper, delivered to my inbox and I have noticed that when I click to turn the page that is when it sometimes crashes.
I thought it might be the intergrated video card and looked for an update but there isn't one via WUD or on the manufacturers website. My computer is about 5 or 6 years old but I really don't want or need a new one.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/175336-another-blue-screen-problem.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi Guys I hope you can help I keep having blue screen crashes I have searched the forum and decided the best screen problem Another blue option was to post the log along with some added info Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Files that help describe the problem Mini - dmp sysdata xml Version txt View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Extra information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP FFFCC BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product The machine Another blue screen problem is only months old Intel Core Duo GHz Gb Ram and Nvidia GeForce GT I run x Gb internal hard drives The problem started a few weeks before Christmas when it would blue screen say once a week It s now doing it or more times a day I have also noticed shortcuts are dissappearing and the problem seems more prevelent when running Excel not sure if this is related ANY advice or help would be appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 48.16%

My PC crashes with blue screen the troubleshooter gives this as the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated>

Problem signature:
BCCode: 7f
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000080050031
BCP3: 00000000000406F8
BCP4: FFFFF80002C7DB04
C:\Windows\Minidump\080911-22822-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-28111-0.sysdata.xml

A:Blue Screen Problem plz help !

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/179915-blue-screen-problem-plz-help.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello Well I have a problem with my computer I ve been looking at the forum and I found a post that with others... screen and blue Problem is very similar to that problem But I am not sure this is the address http forums techguy org windows-nt- -xp -solved-sp -update-usb-devices html Anyway I write to you just in case my problem is different Problem When I m working with my computer and doing things sometimes it appears a blue screen with error code white is like a flash is very fast and moments after the computer restarts When it restarts on the desktop I get the typical Windows box in which you see a button that says quot Do not send quot and in details I get the following error BCCode e BCP BCP FA BCP BCP OSVer SP Product However with this notification I get an error message that reads quot Can not Create Shell Notification System Icon quot These two mistakes I think they are different do not have to do anything The latter I think that has to do with Problem with blue screen and others... the toolbar icons Anyway returning to the first mistake I looked at the website which I mentioned before and I read the solution but I m not sure that is that even so if I do what he says remove all devices what happens to my PC I will have to reinstall all programs from my PC or something similar or simply uninstalling and reinstalling it solves everything Properties of my system Intel R Core TM Duo CPU E Ghz Gb RAM Windows XP Home Edition SP Well thank you before hand Bye nbsp