OS Version 6_1_7601
Service Pack 1_0
Product 256_1

Files that help describe the problem
CWINDOWSMinidump092413-19375-01.dmp
CUsersRamiAppDataLocalTempWER-38313-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online
httpgo.microsoft.comfwlinklinkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline
CWindowssystem32en-USerofflps.txt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above is what's been happening at random lately, is there anyway I can deal with this? If more information is necessary please tell and I will try to provide them

Edit: The blues screen also disables my sound card after (But I know how to fix that problem afterwards)

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Periodically occuring blue screen, Not sure what issue is

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Periodically occuring blue screen, Not sure what issue is

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306040-periodically-occuring-blue-screen-not-sure-what-issue.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Built my new rig a couple of months ago, and have been getting bsods consistently after about 2 week's of use.I cant troubleshoot any obvious trigger for it. I have attached my mini dump files.

A:BSOD occuring periodically at random

Here is my Minidump

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/365017-bsod-occuring-periodically-random.html
Relevancy 71.38%

A client of mine has gotten a blue screen two times in the past month (Dell desktop). He said with no warning, the screen goes black, and then comes up with the blue screen. He noticed that it said "ready to dump memory," but he didn't get the rest of what it said. He panicked and shut off the computer. When he boots it back up, it says that Windows recovered from a serious error and asks him to click a button to send a report. He does it. Then he gets a Windows Error Reporting window.

It's most likely an OS issue, driver issue, or hardware issue (e.g. RAM), right?

Is it possible to fix it without knowing the error code? It's only happened twice in the past month, but he wants it fixed.

Suggestions?

A:Can u fix a computer that is getting a blue screen periodically w/o knowing the code?

Checking the event viewer log may help in finding the error message.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-u-fix-a-computer-that-is-getting-a-blue-screen-periodically-w-o-knowing-the-code.834109/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi,

I have been experiencing the blue screen problem almost once a day from the past one week. The system stops working while i am browsing. Then i restart in safe mode and then restart again in normal mode. It works fine. But i think this could lead to some serious problems later. Hence i request you to give me some solution for this problem. Your help is appreciated. I have attached the required info and given below are the details of my laptop.

Laptop is a HP Pavilion DV6 notebook PC.
Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit (6.1, Buil 7601)
The OS came pre-installed with the laptop.(OEM)
Both the laptop and OS are about an year old.

Note: The antivirus is Avira Antivir Premium (Evaluation version) which did not get identified during the System Health report generation.

Thanks and Regards,
Abdul Waheed

A:BSOD (Blue screen) on HP Pavillion -Win 7 occuring once a day

Hello Abdul Waheed,
I see several crashes was caused by Avira driver.
So I recommend to uninstall Avira for a while to see if the BSOD will stop.

Code:
ChildEBP RetAddr
8ee8a45c 834563d8 nt!MmAccessFault+0x106
8ee8a45c 8344e922 nt!KiTrap0E+0xdc
8ee8a4f0 8d1b289c nt!memcpy+0x172
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
8ee8a53c 8367c774 avipbb+0x289c
8ee8a5f4 836847a1 nt!PspInsertThread+0x5c0
8ee8ad00 834531ea nt!NtCreateUserProcess+0x742
8ee8ad00 77c070b4 nt!KiFastCallEntry+0x12a
01c0eeac 00000000 0x77c070b4

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/168592-bsod-blue-screen-hp-pavillion-win-7-occuring-once-day.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi I built a PC just of fairly Death, occuring often Screen Blue over a month ago and last week I had a BSOD but thought nothing of it Just restarted and everything was fine But since last night they keep happening I've been able to boot up fine after but it 'blue screened' shortly after booting up Blue Screen of Death, occuring fairly often a few times Apologies if this isn't entirely correct Tried to do this right Computer Blue Screen of Death, occuring fairly often Information Windows Home bit Processor Intel i Processor Speed MHz Memory MB Platform Bit Graphics Card Nvidia Blue Screen of Death, occuring fairly often GTX Ti Motherboard Asrock H M U S Is Windows - x -bit or x - - the original installed OS on the system - Installed after building it - an OEM or full retail version - full retail - OEM came pre-installed on system - Full Retail you purchased it from retailer - What is the age of system hardware Just over a month - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS same as above haven't tried reinstalling OS to fix BSOD Last BSOD was about mins ago crashed right after I finished a match of league of legends Other times I was just using google chrome on youtube and reddit For some further info a few weeks ago I got random screen fracturing which quickly returned to normal When they happened asus smart doctor popped up saying that the card wasn't working properly I've rolled back the drivers for my graphics card and also performed disc check and a memory test with programmes available on windows and no problems Appreciate any help you guys can give EDIT Forgot to mention I preformed a system health check and everything it seemed to check out aside from problem I'm aware of EDIT I removed one of my ram modules just to test to see if it had any effect My PC was on for hours and I was doing similar things when it BSOD before and it's been running well No problems I rebooted afterwards and tried to recreate what I was doing the last time it BSOD and still nothing yet anyway Could the ram be faulty or is it the slot that is I did had a few more BSOD before removing ram stick one blue screen when I tried to start in safe mode with networking s It blue screened after loading drivers etc Also perhaps worth mentioning is my PC was quite sluggish after the second BSOD I had last night but has returned close to its previous speed since removing one of the two ram modules

Relevancy 71.38%

Ok so I am having a problem with re-occuring bluescreens while gaming About - minutes into a d app game my computer will blue screen with the following error Technical Info Stop x F Ox D x x x When my system reboots I get a prompt that my system has recovered from a serious error It reeds the following Error Signature BCCode f BCP / Mini.dmp Screen: Re-occuring Sysdata.xml Blue D BCP BCP BCP OSVer SP Product The following files will be included in this error report C DOCUME ADMINI LOCALS Temp WER a b dir Mini - dmp C DOCUME ADMINI LOCALS Temp WER a b dir sysdata xml Re-occuring Blue Screen: Sysdata.xml / Mini.dmp This blue screen happens consistently no matter what game I am playing provided its d and sometimes it happens after a reboot from a crash while still in windows while I am checking the error report This has me extra confused I have done the following -Reinstalled Video and Sound Drivers -Updated Mobo drivers -Switched around memory slots removed memory -Antivirus check -Adware check -Chkdsk Defrag Here is Re-occuring Blue Screen: Sysdata.xml / Mini.dmp my hijack this log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost Re-occuring Blue Screen: Sysdata.xml / Mini.dmp exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C WINDOWS system oodag exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS CTHELPER EXE C Program Files LClock LClock exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files PowerISO PWRISOVM EXE C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Creative MediaSource Detector CTDetect exe C Program Files TuneUp Utilities MemOptimizer exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files Hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http windowsupdate microsoft com O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - HKLM Run CTHelper CTHELPER EXE O - HKLM Run CTxfiHlp CTXFIHLP EXE O - HKLM Run LClock C Program Files LClock LClock exe O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime Alternative qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run DAEMON Tools quot C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe quot -lang O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run PWRISOVM EXE C Program Files PowerISO PWRISOVM EXE O - HKLM Run ATICCC quot C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe quot runtime -Delay O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run Creative Detector quot C Program Files Creative MediaSource Detector CTDetect exe quot R O - HKCU Run TuneUp MemOptimizer quot C Program Files TuneUp Utilities MemOptimizer exe quot autostart O - HKCU Run Steam quot C Program Files Steam Steam exe quot -silent O - Startup Adobe Gamma lnk C Program Files Common Files Adobe Calibration Adobe Gamma Loader exe O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLL O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- ... Read more

Relevancy 70.52%

I keep getting stop error messages in blue regularly occuring Blue errors, Solved: screen screens sometimes often sometimes rarely but I can t get rid of them tried running Avast anti-virus didn t pick up anything the Windows Live scanner did pick up many trojans but didn t remove them A blue screen error always occurs if I try to run Windows Update System Restore or try to get the Windows Firewall working They also happen often if I m using Internet Explorer and often during games too More specifically the stop message I receive is as follows STOP x EE xC xB E xB A x Click to expand Also this is my HijackThis logfile Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C WINDOWS system Solved: Blue screen errors, regularly occuring nvsvc exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Multimedia Combo Set PS USBKbdDrv exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C WINDOWS system LXSUPMON EXE C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files Multimedia Combo Set MouseDrv exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Sony CONNECTAutoUpdate CONNECTScheduler exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtMng exe C Program Files Sony CONNECTAutoUpdate CONNECTAUTrayApp exe C Program Files Common Files Sony Shared GMR GMRMan exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosA dp exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe Solved: Blue screen errors, regularly occuring C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtHsp exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exe C Documents and Settings Matt Desktop HiJackThis v exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http team-gizka org wip html O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO bho gr Class - FF D- A - A-A EF- BA A E - C Program Files GetRight xx gr dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run Logitech Hardware Abstraction Layer KHALMNPR EXE O - HKLM Run WireLessKeyboard C Program Files Multimedia Combo Set PS USBKbdDrv exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run LXSUPMON C WINDOWS system LXSUPMON EXE RUN O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run avast C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe O - HK... Read more

Relevancy 69.66%

Hi there I'm new here and I'm afraid I have an error that's been going on for some months now I am starting to think it's from the video card since last night I added another display and today when I tried to run Star Wars The Force Unleashed it gave me the BSOD Here is the error afetr restart Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP C BCP BCP BCP C A D times death 2 a week blue Random occuring screen about of OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Legolas AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt I have attached all the requested files I am using Windows Ultimate -bit since December before Random blue screen of death occuring about 2 times a week that I used Windows XP SP Windwos is full retail version The motherboard cooler PSU abd RAM have been added in December replacing the old ones The video card has been added in July replacing a NVIDIA GeForce The last Windows reinstall was in April Please advise

A:Random blue screen of death occuring about 2 times a week

Quote: Originally Posted by Legolas13

Hi there ! I'm new here and I'm afraid I have an error that's been going on for some months now. I am starting to think it's from the video card, since last night I added another display and today when I tried to run Star Wars The Force Unleashed (2008) it gave me the BSOD. Here is the error afetr restart:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 0000388C
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 82C7A03D
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\100411-17050-01.dmp
C:\Users\Legolas\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-49623-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I have attached all the requested files.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit since December 2010, before that I used Windows XP SP2.
Windwos 7 is full retail version. The motherboard, cooler, PSU abd RAM have been added in December 2010, replacing the old ones. The video card has been added in July 2009, replacing a NVIDIA GeForce 5500. The last Windows reinstall was in April 2011.

Please advise.

At least two obvious problems to start

1-Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads DuplexSecure - FAQ

when you're done you can use this Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) in its place.
2-Your Avast. I woud remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials at least to test.

http://files.avast.com/files/eng/aswclear5.exe

Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/190029-random-blue-screen-death-occuring-about-2-times-week.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello,

My computer has since for as long as I remember experiencing bsod crashes at varying frequencies. I have previously searched for online help for this twice, but without any success. The error messages in on bsod vary a lot, but I think all that information is in the attached file. And I don't think there's much more to say about it.

A:Seemingly random blue screen crashes occuring daily

Hi Ludwig,

Welcome to the 10forums.

I'll try my very best to guide you through the troubleshooting process for a chance to solve all the bluescreens, but it'll be a long way.
Please read my post properly, some things you may overlook quickly.
Please tell me, what have you already done so far?

Please uninstall Avast while troubleshooting and use Windows Defender as alternative.
Avast - Uninstall Completely - Windows 7 Help Forums
Avast drivers have been flagged a lot in various of bluescreens, it is highly recommended to uninstall Avast properly while troubleshooting.

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswMonFlt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswMonFlt.sys
Please disconnect every USB device, exception for mouse and keyboard, while troubleshooting

Code:
ffffd000`2571b8b8 fffff801`21f017d5 usbccgp!DispatchPdoUrb+0x2a5
ffffd000`20377448 fffff801`5f6534d7 USBXHCI!Control_WdfEvtIoDefault+0x1f7
ffffd000`20377418 fffff801`5f65153c USBXHCI!Control_MapTransfer+0x94
Please check Intel for driver updates for the network driver or reinstall the drivers.
Driver Reference Table - e1i63x64.sys

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1i63x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e1i63x64.sys
0: kd> lmvm e1i63x64
start end module name
fffff801`2f000000 fffff801`2f079000 e1i63x64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: e1i63x64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\e1i63x64.sys
Image name: e1i63x64.sys
Timestamp: Thu Mar 26 21:24:57 2015 (55146B19)
CheckSum: 0007CBC7
ImageSize: 00079000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

Code:
fffff803`65ebf8d0 fffff801`e907165cUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0x7165c
0: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff801`e9000000 fffff801`e9ae8000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Thu Jul 23 02:15:19 2015 (55B03217)
CheckSum: 00AA405B
ImageSize: 00AE8000
Are you using RAID for your hard drive setup?
If you are, please check Intel for updates for the Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers
Driver Reference Table - iaStorA.sys

Code:
ffffd000`2cc6df38 fffff801`8ec11599Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys
iaStorA+0x71599
3: kd> lmvm iastora
start end module name
fffff801`8eba0000 fffff801`8ee6d000 iaStorA T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: iaStorA.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys
Image name: iaStorA.sys
Timestamp: Mon Jan 14 19:00:27 2013 (50F447BB)
CheckSum: 000A2FE2
ImageSize: 002CD000
Please test your memory using MemTest86+

Code:
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Diagnostic Test

RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and... Read more

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/34170-seemingly-random-blue-screen-crashes-occuring-daily.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Ive been trying to assist my friend with her blue screen error, she said her computer keeps crashing while its in heavy use (heavy use for her is listening to music while on facebook + myspace and IMing).. However 3 gigs of ram is more then enough to handle that and I've varified the ram is working correctly

Here is the information:

0x000000D1 (0x00000076, 0x00000007, 0x000000000, 0x8E0E6E5F)

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I also have the .dmp files but I dont know how to attach them,

And i do belive its a driver issue

If anyone has any idea's I'd be forever grateful

A:Blue screen occuring in Windows Vista - Information greatly valued

If you could please, attach the 5 latest mini**.dmp files

Also how did you test the RAM? Memtest?
I would suggest testing the Hard Drive as well.

If you believe it is a driver issue, simply reinstall all the drivers for the machine. Download the newest ones from the manufacturer of the motherboard's website, and install the new ones.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-occuring-in-windows-vista-information-greatly-valued.149545/
Relevancy 57.62%

I ve come here with a problem I ve been having for the last week tearing issue screen screen issue, Blue I Blue screen issue, screen tearing issue ve had this computer for the last year Specs Mobo Foxconn H m-s GPU XFX Radeon HD Eyefinity edition CPU i RAM Corsair gb x gb The first time I got a blue screen I just re-started my PC didn t think much of it as it hasn t happened before The second time I got a blue screen was the day following after the first which I thought was a bit odd so I did a scan with Malwarebytes cleared the registry and free space with CC cleaner and updated all the drivers and updated windows Then It happened for a third time so I did a system restore to a restore point weeks prior to the whole problem It happened again From there I took the step to completely re-install windows formatted all the hard drives just to make sure it isn t a Trojan or any Malware After installing the latest drivers I got some wallpapers which I keep on a USB when I was flicking through the images to see which one I wanted to use the blue screen was in my face From this I thought it must be a hardware issue so what I did was reseat the ram I even switched them up from their original position All was well and good till it happened once again last night Lately I ve been noticing some screen tearing issues every time I click a link the screen tears before loading the window I come here to ask if there is any way I can fix such a thing nbsp

Relevancy 55.9%

Ok, I don't know what i did, or what happened. My Firewalls are up, something got through. Take a look and see for yourself.... my PC is bogged down like a mammoth in tar. HJT Log looks clean, but i'm only just learning how to read it so i may have missed something.I'll add a new HJT log if need be.

A:Unknown issue occuring

I think you have got the W32.Welchia.Worm. It has almost the same name as the legitimate windowsproces scvhost.exe. Here is some info :http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintas...ibrary/svchost/Here is an removal tool :http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcen...moval.tool.htmlGood luck.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/13367/unknown-issue-occuring/
Relevancy 54.61%

Ever since I installed a new cd drive into my system its been going to a blue screen. My theory is its over heating. So I have a question even though it should be in the hardware forum. is a cosair 750w enough for what I have?
Here are the specs
Operating System
MS Windows 7 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i7 2600 @ 3.40GHz 41 ?C
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. H67MA-USB3-B3 (Socket 1155) 35 ?C
Graphics
Acer G235H ([email protected])
1024MB GeForce GTX 560 (ZOTAC International) 36 ?C
Hard Drives
977GB Western Digital WDC WD10EADS-00L5B1 ATA Device (SATA) 27 ?C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH12LS30 ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

A:Blue screen issue

Try this: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions `

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/blue-screen-issue-613171.html
Relevancy 54.61%

STOP: 0x00000024 (0X00190203,0X86F934A0,0XC0000102,0X00000000)STOP: 0x00000024 (0X00190203,0X86F934A0,0XC0000102,0X00000000)

I have the above blue screen problem. I cannot find the same problem anywhere on line.
I have been through this before on another computer, but the blue screen info was different.

I have an "OPERATING SYSTEM" CD that helped me before. My computer is an "EMACHINE"
with Windows XP. I truly believe all my files are still ok. I just need some guidance following a step by
step procedure to get up and running again. Wiping the hard drive clean is not an option!

Please help.

Relevancy 54.61%

I'm getting this bluescreen, and when I log back onto the computer it pops up with this information. I've never had it before on this computer and confused as to why I would.

When The bluescreen occured one of the lines on top said "Drivers is not equal to or less than".

Screen When I log In

Quote:
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 3081

BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0000000000000028
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF880016F16FD

C:\Windows\Minidump\061114-31262-01.dmp
C:\Users\Jackson\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-42120-0.sysdata.xml

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

DM Log Collector v1.2

Quote:
http://www.sevenforums.com/attachmen...1&d=1402434378

A:Blue Screen Issue

We need more information to analyze your logs. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions and upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334340-blue-screen-issue.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Ok i restored my pc back to factory condition using Recovery discs i still keep getting blue screen errors .. Windows Diagnostics for memory ..Cpu etc all cambe back as passed.. this only happens when after playing games on gamesgames.com "not sure if this anything to do with it or not" but had never happened up until about 3 wks ago my pc is Windows 7 and only about a year old... seeing i set back to factory conditions because of these blue screens ... my minidump file only has one file which is

012812-20982.01.dmp please help

A:Blue screen Issue

Read and follow these instructions:
http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic51365.html

You can find out how to run the proper tests and how to post minidumps properly

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-issue.176818/
Relevancy 54.61%

Ok I will try to explain this the best I can What Happened I was playing Bad Company and decided it was time to log out for the night and cook some dinner The second I clicked the x button I got a blue screen The Problem - My sound no longer works I get no audio devices are installed - My cmd exe located blue - Please issue help screen Odd in the system folder no longer works Tells me it is no a Odd blue screen issue - Please help valid win win application - My device manager Odd blue screen issue - Please help can launch but I Odd blue screen issue - Please help cannot click or right click in it except to close it What did I try - First thing is first I opened cmd exe in the syswow directory I ran sfc scannow and it said Windows Resource Protection could not run the program - Tried system restore to a few days earlier and it says it couldn't because some files were corrupt - Ran virus scan and malwarebytes successfully not finding any problems - Ran sfc scannow offbootdir d offwindir d windows in Recover Console and through the repair my computer on the windows disc Both say they fixed some files but couldn't fix all and to check my cbs file Well cbs file has no entries with SR or anything saying what couldn't be fixed - Tried chkdsk and I cant remember what it could or couldn't do Conclusion I need help from people who speak clear English and give me solutions that will work The people over at Microsoft Social Answers are as helpful as putting nails through my hands Minidump Windows Live SkyDrive - I didn't see anything recent for the crash

A:Odd blue screen issue - Please help

Quote: Originally Posted by Span

Ok I will try to explain this the best I can.
What Happened?

I was playing Bad Company 2 and decided it was time to log out for the night and cook some dinner. The second I clicked the x button I got a blue screen.

The Problem?

- My sound no longer works. I get no audio devices are installed.
- My cmd.exe located in the system32 folder no longer works. Tells me it is no a valid win32 win64 application.
- My device manager can launch but I cannot click or right click in it except to close it.

What did I try?

- First thing is first I opened cmd.exe in the syswow64 directory. I ran sfc /scannow and it said Windows Resource Protection could not run the program.

- Tried system restore to a few days earlier and it says it couldn't because some files were corrupt

- Ran virus scan and malwarebytes successfully not finding any problems.

- Ran sfc /scannow /offbootdir=d:\ /offwindir=d:\windows in Recover Console and through the repair my computer on the windows 7 disc. Both say they fixed some files but couldn't fix all and to check my cbs file. Well cbs file has no entries with [SR] or anything saying what couldn't be fixed.

- Tried chkdsk and I cant remember what it could or couldn't do.
Conclusion

I need help from people who speak clear English and give me solutions that will work. The people over at Microsoft Social Answers are as helpful as putting nails through my hands.

Minidump
Windows Live SkyDrive - I didn't see anything recent for the crash.

Minidump is corrupt, please upload here instead of skydrive.

If you wish to have others assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Start your own thread in the appropriate section of the forum and attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
* Briefly describe the problem history and circumstances in the same post. Somebody will attend to your query as soon as possible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/121290-odd-blue-screen-issue-please-help.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I received this crash report and a message worker thread returned at bad irql. Dump report attached. Any thoughts on what it could be?

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

BCCode: e1
BCP1: FFFFF80003B7CAD0
BCP3: FFFFFA801234BAC0
BCP4: FFFFFA801234BAC0
Product: 768_1

Go here Windows Vista/7 BOSD Posting instructions follow all instructions to the letter, using all tools illustrated. Then proceed to the next steps by posting your logs. Keep your posts and logs (logs mini dumps etc...) in BOSD, App crashes, and hangs.

Be patient they get a lot of inquires. Someone will be along to help you.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/blue-screen-issue-704618.html
Relevancy 54.61%

At random moments my computer will freeze (become unresponsive) then beep once and black out, followed by a blue screen that flash's then a black screen with a command prompt.

I've sent this PC in 3 times to HP and was told the hard drive and mother board were both replaced and yet each time they've sent it back it's done the same thing, and it happens at random moments, but the more it occurs the more often it's become. Now my warranty on this PC has expired so I'm hoping to find a way 2 fix this issue myself if possible.

Any response is GREATLY apreciated!!
~Sunshynie

A:Blue Screen issue

It's strange that you're still getting this problem. Have you tried doing a clean install of Windows 7? It will wipe your drive, but it's worth a shot: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Installing-and-reinstalling-Windows-7

-- Ryan
Windows Outreach Team

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-issue.995120/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi all Im having BSOD issue for the last month or so Getting the PAGE FAULT-IN NONPAGE AREA error I was under the assumption this was an indicator of a bad memory stick so I ran memtest but saw no errors reported I checked around on the forums and found the combofix option but I don t want to do in that direction until a diagnosis is made The hard part is that despite having BSOD multiple times I have no dump records in windows minidump folder Overall the performance isn t bad I can still play system intensive games and software runs without any glitches The internet connection seems a little choppy at times but I see no issues with the modem or any errors on the line itself I haven t been able to track down any direct reason for the BSOD or at least I haven t caught it in the act so I can t assume what the catalyst is Seems that every few days I ll come home and it will there Can someone assist Windows XP Pro Gig HD X AMD Brisbane CPU Gb RAM Comodo firewall newest update ASUS M N-E Motherboard AVG virus issue Blue Screen protection nbsp

Relevancy 54.61%

Hi.I have a problem with my notebook.Bluescreen appears and it restarts.please help me with this problem.i have uploaded the information with this.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16385.x86fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Your Windows 7 installation is outdated. Run Windows Update and apply them all. You have quite a few to install, including Service Pack 1.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/359362-blue-screen-issue.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello, I have a problem with a neighbors Acer Aspire One netbook, it is showing a blue screen on startup: Unmountable_Boot_Volume Stop 0x000000ED (0x8A778B08, 0xC000009C, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) there is no re-installation media, I think she would be happy just to be able to save the data, I have tried installing Ubuntu Linux to a USB drive to extract the data but with no success, I set the boot device to a USB drive, with Ubuntu installed, but nothing happens. I would be very grateful for any help.
Thank You.

FWIW: Unmountable boot volume errors...if mild, can be overcome by running the chkdsk /r command from the XP Recovery Console.

Unmountable Boot Volume - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555302

If recoverying data from the hard drive is the primary concern...I would remove the hard drive from the netbook and connect it to a different system and move the data files desired.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/390048/blue-screen-issue/
Relevancy 54.61%

I have an issue with my Inspiron laptop My wife bought it three years Screen Blue Issue ago and for of them it was flawless One day about six months ago it locked up When restarting I got a blue screen Blue Screen Issue saying quot STOP c Unknown Hard Error SystemRoot System ntdll Blue Screen Issue dll quot I looked all over the internet and found a bunch of people with the same issue Most were told they were in for a format and reinstall of Windows XP to correct the problem and that all was lost I did find one forum suggesting to do a repair install which I did worked just like an upgrade and all my files and settings were preserved I just did the Windows updates after and all was back to normal for a week and then the same error bluescreen I did the repair install again and backed up everything right after This time it only lasted a couple of days The last time I tried it I thought maybe it was one of the window updates causing the issue so I didn t do them It lasted a couple of hours I then did a format and reinstall of Windows I thought it was finally fixed but it only lasted a few weeks Now there is no point in trying again The question is what is corrupting Windows and is it worth fixing I thought of replacing the harddrive but then thought if the whole computer was just shot maybe I should just toss it and upgrade to a new laptop with Vista Seems that a laptop should have lasted longer than three years though Any ideas what might cause this and if it s worth fixing I would hate to spend any money on it only to have it crash again in a month or so nbsp

Relevancy 54.61%

Hi I am really new to this but I have a 2 hard drive and 4gb of ram and a graphic card of gt 440 and it gives me blue screen when I play games and surf on the internet. Someone please help me

Welcome to the forum nathangood6

*Please follow:
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/246789-blue-screen-issue.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I don't know where to find the dump files or else i'd post that for you. I seem to only have an issue with crashing when my LAN is enabled. I'm on an HP G61-632NR laptop running Windows 7 64 bit. Any help at all would be amazing.

I would say you need newer drivers for your LAN card ( interface)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-issue.985399/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi Everybody I really had Blue Screen Another Issue hoped it wouldn t come to this but here I am annoying you guys with my problems I am at my wits end I recently built myself a new Another Blue Screen Issue machine actually I built two one for me and one for a friend and wouldn t you know I get the one with issues anyway complaining never did anybody any good I suppose I ll start by giving you the system spec M B Asus m n-e Processor AMD X socket am RAM Gb x Crucial MHZ HDD GB Samsung Another Blue Screen Issue SATA Graphics Sapphire Radeon X PRO HDMI PCI Express MB DDR http www pcalchemy com product info php pName sapphire-radeon-x - pro-hdmi-pci-express- mb-ddr osCsid a f c b c cc ffe PSU Seasonic s W silent power supply DVD NEC Another Blue Screen Issue DVD Burner Since day one I have been getting somewhat random Blue Screen Errors the most common being Kernel Data Inpage Error x The problem seems to happen mostly when I am writing to the hard drive either from an external device or from the web The problem can actually occur at any time even when the system is idle but absolutely the most common task at the time of the crash is hard drive writing The following are the steps I have taken so far to try solve the issue -RAM tests using memtest and microsoft s RAM checking utility - neither showing any errors -Moved RAM to different slots on motherboard and tried using each module individually -Used speedfan to test all component temps - all of which are fine -SMART test on Hard drive - All fine -Changed SATA cable on HD for new cable and also changed connection to new port on MB Alas the blue screen still haunts me Sometimes the pc will run for up to a full day without crashing but mostly will crash many times throughout the day I have given up and now don t even want to turn the damn thing on I m close to tears Does anybody know of a possilble solution to this seriously irritating error Any help is really really appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 54.61%

Hi, 

I have an MSI GT70 0NE 276US. Since around March 26 or so I've been getting a BSOD with a code of 1E in increasing amounts. It's really annoying me and it can occur at any time. When gaming, when browsing, when sitting idle. It sucks. I thought it might have been video drivers, so I downgraded a version but that didn't help any. Also tried reinstalling them before doing that.

I've attached a bunch of minidumps for someone to hopefully take a look into.

Thanks for the help

A:Issue with 1E Blue Screen

Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/491027/issue-with-1e-blue-screen/
Relevancy 54.61%

I just received this blue screen while playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Laptop is less than 1 year old and I've never really had any issues up to this point. Not sure what these codes mean... any help would be appreciated

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
BCP1: FFFFF880041C60B8
BCP3: 0000000000000008
BCP4: FFFFF880041C60B8
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
C:\Windows\Minidump\080210-19765-01.dmp
C:\Users\Cocheese\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-54756-0.sysdata.xml

Please follow the BSOD posting instructions and attach the dmp file.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/101486-blue-screen-issue.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I am trying to repair my cousins PC and every so often the PC GETS a blue screen one blue screen said

BAD_POOL_CALLER (this was on the top top of the screen)

and on the bottom of the screen
Tech info:

0x000000C2 (then more codes in parenthesis)
I have also gotten the PC to get a blue screen that says Check your bios and does not list BAD POOL CALLER but does list new numbers on the bottom............is this just a generic blue screen?

Tech info:

STOP: 0x0000008E (0XC0000005, 0X8057019E, 0XAEE3F8F0, 0X00000000)

I am currently running MEMTEST-86

any ideas?

Relevancy 54.61%

Hello there I have blue screen issue as well I found an application that thought it can help but it only found the issues and did not fix them I am copy and pasting the finding so I hope one can help me here The generated report had many items but I am posting of them that I think have Screen issue Blue more problems and were highlighted in red but I Blue Screen issue am attaching the report that I saved in tst format also I have dell inspiron Filename ntkrnlpa exe Address In Stack ntkrnlpa exe e ad From Address x e f To Address x f Size x Time Stamp x b Blue Screen issue cacf Time String PM Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System File Description NT Kernel amp System File Version win gdr - Company Microsoft Corporation Full Path C Windows system ntkrnlpa exe Filename win k sys Address In Stack win k sys bc From Address x To Address x a Size x a Time Stamp x a bc a Time String AM Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System File Description Multi-User Win Driver File Version win rtm - Company Microsoft Corporation Full Path C Windows system win k sys

I see numerous problems with your graphics device driver.  If you have any drivers you didn't get from Dell, that could be your problem.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/540609/blue-screen-issue/
Relevancy 54.61%

Howdy All-
Whenever I boot into Windows on my box everything runs fine until I go to reboot, upon click on "Restart" from the shutdown menu it immediately blue screens with an IRQ_NOT_EQUAL_TO error. I've googled and various sources point to a hardware issue. However If I choose "shutdown" the machine does not blue screen. Its the weirdest thing I've seen. It started after I used a registry cleaner back in december. I don't have my XP CD anymore so reinstalling isn't really an option. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot? As a side note, booting into safe mode and selecting reboot causes the same blue screen issue.

A:blue screen issue

Hi,

Might want to give this a look:

Microsoft thinks it's a driver problem. Here's a couple of articles giving some in-depth debugging discussion which might be of use to you...

http://support.microsoft.com/default...&Product=winxp

http://support.microsoft.com/default...winxpMicrosoft thinks it's a driver problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-issue-35673.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I had a virus attack on my Acer Aspire v - laptop win and since then the laptop is not booting Previously when I was trying to boot it was saying quot Operating system not found quot I have a windows recovery disc and repair flash drive I have tried to boot it with the recovery disc by changing the boot sequence from Bios but every time I try to factory reset it fails no matter which way flash drive cd Something must have happened to the hard disk Tired of trying different ways I have left it as it is win issue screen 8 blue for few weeks and now again when I am trying to factory reset it I have come across a new issue Now when I boot it a blue screen comes up win 8 blue screen issue with no error and then win 8 blue screen issue it crashes Its not even giving me any options when win 8 blue screen issue I press quot F quot Is there any solution to this or how do I go about creating a bootable win flash drive from Mac nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/win-8-blue-screen-issue.1163425/
Relevancy 54.61%

Alright, here am i again.

I got this problem on my newly assembled PC. This is the second day i have used it. I have got 3 blue screen of deaths already and i have decided not to use it temporary. BTW, the OS for this PC is Window Vista.

So this is what i did.

I installed a wireless usb adapter
installed MSN live messenger
install adobe thing"" (plug-ins purposes)

thats all i guess.

So could it be the OS corruption or ...?

Relevancy 54.61%

Hi i am getting below issue the when i am connection CISCO VPN , System crshes

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
BCP1: E71FFFE8
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 931DAA15
C:\Windows\Minidump\030812-15210-01.dmp
C:\Users\pthiyagrajan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-39764-0.sysdata.xml

I have attached the Dumb file also for your information to rectify the issue

McAfee is a frequent cause of BSOD's.
I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST!

http://download.mcafee.com/products/...tches/MCPR.exe

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/218737-blue-screen-issue.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I have a blue screen that only occurs when I go to Internet. I'm unable to run any of the various rkills that detect anything. When I download malwarebytes I get an access denied when the malwarebytes registers. Can anyone help?

Slow down.... Someone will be with you shortly.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/422235/blue-screen-issue/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi I have until Feb tomorrow to return this laptop for my money back so I d be so happy to have this sorted out quickly Today the Windows working Sound periodically on stops laptop. issue? sound started cutting out randomlySeems random to me at least When it does this I check the mixer and it registers no sound on the vertical adjuster Simultaneously when I try to play youtube videos they will start or start and restart and then stop showing an error message Sometimes video works but no sound For a minute I was told I had no internet connection And then I leave it alone for a while try again and voila the sound has returned Sound stops working periodically on laptop. Windows issue? Ech What could be causing this The laptop is an Asus Q LF and I really like it otherwise so I hope it gets it s act together I am not downloading torrents p p etc and running plenty of security Malwarebytes CC Cleaner McAffee My internet is mbs shared with another laptop Because there is such a time crunch on evaluating this machine I am asking as well in Software and Hardware Hopefully that is ok with Tech Guy Thanks so much anyone that might have suggestions nbsp

A:Sound stops working periodically on laptop. Windows issue?

Replies posted on other topic
http://forums.techguy.org/hardware/1143864-audio-video-randomly-dysfunction-would.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sound-stops-working-periodically-on-laptop-windows-issue.1143863/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi

I've just bought 4gb Reaper X PC2-6400 http://tiny.cc/WDc2F to replace my old set of 2gb(going into a different setup)
I'm running an Abit IN9 32MAX mother board http://tiny.cc/ZhWW9 with windows vista 64. I plug both sticks in, the system boots up as normal and in my windows sidebar meter it recognises the 4gb of ram then after about a minute it crashes to the blue screen without warning, this happens if I leave it idle or try to run any program. Any ideas people? Thanks in advance.

A:New RAM and blue screen of death issue

You may, or should, adjust the DDR voltage in the BIOS to 2.1 or 2.2 volts for stable performance.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-ram-and-blue-screen-of-death-issue.727222/
Relevancy 54.18%

hi i have got a friends samsung r710 which had 2 bluescreens in the past week or so and they have not given that much details about it (just browsing ebay) so the only option i have is to give the mini dumps is that alright ??? hopefully this can be resolved

many thanks tele,

A:Vista blue screen issue as always...

Download BlueScreenView:http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.htmlunzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select AllGo to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txtOpen BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/415583/vista-blue-screen-issue-as-always/
Relevancy 54.18%

Is Windows 7 X64 Pro
Installed From Disk
Overwrote installed Windows to remove onreader
attaching docs.

A:Blue Screen issue with ek162x64.sys

Quote: Originally Posted by 1Rick1

Is Windows 7 X64 Pro
Installed From Disk
Overwrote installed Windows to remove onreader
attaching docs.

These were caused by your e1k62x64,sys. Intel(R) Gigabit Adapter NDIS 6.x driver, C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1k62x64.sys

I would re-install it and all the other drivers listed below. You should also remove Norton and replace it with Microsoft Scurity Essentials
Let us know if you need assistance with any of this
'Ken

Code:
PBADRV.sys fffff880`0163a000 fffff880`01646000 0x0000c000 0x4782798d 1/7/2008 15:12:13
SYMEVENT64x86.SYS fffff880`039c5000 fffff880`039fb000 0x00036000 0x478bf103 1/14/2008 19:32:19
SRTSP64.SYS fffff880`02e00000 fffff880`02e73000 0x00073000 0x49a366f8 2/23/2009 23:18:16
SRTSPX64.SYS fffff880`013e2000 fffff880`013f6000 0x00014000 0x49a36795 2/23/2009 23:20:53
dsNcAdpt.sys fffff880`04411000 fffff880`0441e000 0x0000d000 0x49d180fd 3/30/2009 22:33:33
dump_iaStorV.sys fffff880`02e93000 fffff880`02fb1000 0x0011e000 0x49dcd76d 4/8/2009 12:57:17
iaStorV.sys fffff880`010ad000 fffff880`011cb000 0x0011e000 0x49dcd76d 4/8/2009 12:57:17
spldr.sys fffff880`017dc000 fffff880`017e4000 0x00008000 0x4a0858bb 5/11/2009 12:56:27
amdxata.sys fffff880`011cb000 fffff880`011d6000 0x0000b000 0x4a12f2eb 5/19/2009 13:56:59

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\090810-36020-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

WARNING: Whitespace at end of path element
Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\symbols;*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols ;srv*e:\symbols
*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e57000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03094e50
Debug session time: Wed Sep 8 12:06:30.237 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:20:10.405
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {90, 2, 1, fffff880045cc353}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\e1k62x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1k62x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e1k62x64.sys
Probably caused by : e1k62x64.sys ( e1k62x64+1b353 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
************************************************************************... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/109932-blue-screen-issue-ek162x64-sys.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi everyone, this is my first post and i am new to the forum and i am not sure what i should do with this problem that i am having. My computer will all of a sudden crash and get the blue screen. I have had my PC for a year now and i have never had this happen before.

It is not a virus and i used rescue and recovery to get my PC back to its original factory state. After i get the blue screen, my computer reboots and when it starts again it tells me the error that caused it.

Problem Event Name : Bluescreen
BCCode:24
BCP1:000c0859

I have never had a problem like this before and i really have no idea what to do. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Relevancy 54.18%

Hey,

Im on Windows 7 64bit, ATI radeon hd 4600 graphics card,

I recently upgraded to Windows 7 64bit from Windows XP 32bit. Soon after my primary monitor gained a blue tint (in other words the red color setting is disabled somehow).

I've determined that it is not a monitor, cable, or software problem. Switching to a different monitor doesn't get rid of it. Changeing the cable doesn't help, and I've updated the driver. I have no way of checking the video card itself.

I don't think it is a graphics card hardware problem either as my second monitor (which is hooked up to the same card) has no blue tint.

Anyone have any ideas?

A:Blue Tinted screen issue

If there is no RED on that output I would suspect it was a fault in the Video card. Have you got another PC you can swap that card into as a test? What type of output is it, VGA, DVI, HDMI? Did you reseat the card in its slot?

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/239780-blue-tinted-screen-issue.html
Relevancy 54.18%

I have been having a blue screen problem for several months now It is strange how it happens If I boot up my computer that has been off all night when I start doing something CPU intensive it will crash with a x error but as soon as 0x101 Blue issue) screen (.dll I reboot it or if I just boot it then reboot it before there is a chance of a Blue screen 0x101 (.dll issue) blue screen I get no more blue screens for the entire time it is on no matter how CPU intensive or for how long a program runs I ran SFC scannow and found that my issue seems to be with wpdshext dll but it can't fix it because the source file is corrupt I am not sure what this means or how I can fix it I am using a Windows upgrade I have had for years that I can't find the disc for which may be a problem Any idea how I can fix this

A:Blue screen 0x101 (.dll issue)

Probably this is the thing which kept people away from this thread, at least it is the fact for me. Preassumptions makes the situation hard.

Quote: Originally Posted by DavidCas

I ran SFC scannow and found that my issue seems to be with wpdshext.dll, but it can't fix it because the source file is corrupt. I am not sure what this means or how I can fix it.

The uploaded zip does not contain any crash dump, but form the other data, we can see the BSODs are stop 0x9C, stop 0x101 and stop 0x124. All they are of the same line of error.

If you debug a stop 0x124, all will be included in its scope. So read and follow it: Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

After reading it, you can understand that it is the error from the part of the hardware. SFC is the system file checker, it checks the system files only; and nothing of that is included in the scope of your issue. So dont be worried much about it.

You dont have the OS disc, that is not a big deal. You have the activation code, that is what is necessary. Read the first point of Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 .... you will have an idea about it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/322674-blue-screen-0x101-dll-issue.html
Relevancy 54.18%

I've been running into a big issue with my computer, recently. Whenever I open a game and play for a little bit, I'll get blue screened out due to an error with "aticqag.dll"

I browsed around on Google and found a few other people experiencing the same issue with the same card, but nobody responded to their threads.

I've tried reinstalling the official Catalyst drivers, re-seating the card, trying the Omega drivers and any combination of those. But, the issue persists.

Any idea what's wrong?

A:aticqag.dll blue screen issue

Go into your registry through run- type regedit- when registry pops up click on edit and then down to find. Type the dll in and see what pops up. I found it under Software, Microsoft, Search Assistant, ACMru in both files.
Why your system would Blue Screen you with the post is beyond me. That doesn't look like a file that services your Video Card or Drivers but it may well be connected.
Virus and Trojan are also the other issue that popped up when I googled it.
Let me know...Jazz
www. Eusing.com and it's registry cleaner.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/aticqag-dll-blue-screen-issue.678126/
Relevancy 54.18%

I am SOO green at this stuff so maybe someone can try to help lol Yesterday my computer crashed and flashed a blue screen i tried entering in safe mode last good known config etc and was unable to get back in with anything so restarted and used F for more options was finally able to get Windows XP blue screen issue into the Windows XP blue screen issue computer Windows XP blue screen issue using the quot debugging mode quot I noticed that i did not have the Windows XP SP installed so tried downloading it however all i get when trying is that the ATAPI SYS is in use i have turned off every application possible and still receive the same error I do have Daemon Tools however it will not allow me to unistall it when i use unistall it will go about half way and then stop I tried updating Daemon thinking that would help but am unable to do that also because it needs to reboot to finish the install I used SuperAntiSpyware blaster and it found nothing except some mywebsearch issues i used the Windows Windows XP blue screen issue malware detector and it found nothing i used the malwarebytes tool and it did find some things and removed or quaranteed will paste the log I tried using quot unlocker quot and went to the drivers to try to change the name of the ATAPI driver but it states it can not because it is in use i opened the task manager and shut down all applications that i could find that was not system I need HELP Here is the malware log Memory Processes Infected No malicious items detected Memory Modules Infected No malicious items detected Registry Keys Infected HKEY CLASSES ROOT Interface e fc-cf f- f -af - a a dd cc Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CLASSES ROOT Interface de -a f - - aa - cf b fff Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CLASSES ROOT Interface cf be c- - - - cf cfe Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CLASSES ROOT CLSID a f-eee - - ea - e cdd Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CLASSES ROOT CLSID a ebe- a - e- - d ad Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CLASSES ROOT Typelib d a- a - e- -b a e Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchScopes a -b - e-b d - eda ae Trojan Vundo - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Stats a faf - e- cf- - f a d Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Stats b ea -a - -b bb- de cca Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Stats b ea -a - -b bb- de cca Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Stats b eab-a - -b bb- de cca Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Stats d db d - ec - a -bd - e e bb Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Stats - - d b- - f a Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Stats dc fb-e c - c-a f- c d c f Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Stats ff -b - fc- b - e e df Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Code Store Database Distribution Units d db d - ec - a -bd - e e bb Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Internet Explorer Low Rights ElevationPolicy c fc - c - -b e - d bbc Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Micro... Read more

A:Windows XP blue screen issue

I am still unable to log into my computer using anything except "debugging mode" i ran another scan with the Malwarebytes and discovered a few more problems, one i think is pretty serious, but not sure how to get it all out.. would this "virus" cause my blue screen issue? and again, does anyone have any ideas on getting my XP Service Pack 3 installed, i still can not get past the error, that the Atapi.sys is in use..
THanks!
(it is this one that has me concerned C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.family\Local Settings\Temp\trt.exe (Rootkit.TDSS)

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 3120
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

11/8/2009 5:16:54 PM
mbam-log-2009-11-08 (17-16-44)2

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 228727
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 10 minute(s), 30 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 11
Registry Values Infected: 2
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 12
Files Infected: 100

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\AvScan (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> No action taken.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\gvtl (Malware.Trace) -> No action taken.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FocusInteractive (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\RunDll32Policy\f3ScrCtr.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gamevance (Adware.Gamevance) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\&Search\(default) (Adware.Hotbar) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Network\UID (Malware.Trace) -> No action taken.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.family\Application Data\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.family\Application Data\FunWebProducts\Data (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.family\Application Data\FunWebProducts\Data\Owner (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\ScreenSaver (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\ScreenSaver\Images (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Shared (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\History (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\twain32 (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken.

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.family\Local Settings\Temp\trt.exe (Rootkit.TDSS) -> No action taken.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP128\A0016616.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> No action taken.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP128\A0016634.DLL (Adware.MyWeb... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-xp-blue-screen-issue.875568/
Relevancy 54.18%

My laptop with Windows XP is not booting up and always end with the bluescreen spitting the following error "Stop: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005,0x82CF5E7A, 0xF8A437B0, 0xF8A434AC)".I tried multiple things -- restarting from different modes (safe mode,normal mode, etc), using the recovery console commands - chkdsk, bootcfg,fixmbr, etc (all the listed options from #4 to #10 except the #9 which isrestoring using back up) -http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-...11-6031733.htmlA couple of days before the trouble, I had installed Avira anti-virussoftware which gave some issues with the expired version of Kasperski.I don't want to lose the data but okay with any other options to restorethe computer

A:Cannot boot XP - Blue screen issue

See if you can backup your data with this:http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vis...ndows-computer/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/284594/cannot-boot-xp-blue-screen-issue/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello everyone, this is my first post on the forums, and I'm in dire need of help. Lately, my computer has been having the "blue screen of death" crash. These crashes happen at random. They can be 4 days apart, or 4 hours apart. The first time It happened, I figured that I could solve it by cleaning out my registry, and uninstalling any new software and programs I recently installed. This however, did not work. It has been about 3 hours since the last crash. I cant remember exactly what the report said, but it was something to do with a "minidump" and something called WER in my Temp folder. It would be awesome if one of you guys could help me out in my predicament! Also, I apologize for the lack of information given, if you need more information, please ask.

A:Blue screen of death issue!

Welcome aboard Registry is off limits. Leave it alone.Download BlueScreenViewNo installation required.Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/472947/blue-screen-of-death-issue/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi,

I have an Acer Aspire 1650 notebook with Windows XP Professional on it and I kept getting random blue screen crashes with different messages. So, I have tried several troubleshooting steps. I have re-formatted and re-installed XP on different hard drives and have tried different RAM it still crashes. I installed XP with minimum drivers and turned off all essential services and was going to add drivers and services one by one, but it crashed before I got a chance.

What could it be, is it goosed, any other troubleshooting steps I can try. One other point, before it happened initially, the fan was very noisy, so I presume it was over heating. I have opened it up and cleaned out all the dust from all the areas, it doesn't make as much noise now, but still crashes.

Any suggestions.....

A:blue screen crash issue

Sounds to me like you have done all of the troubleshooting you can. About the only other thing I could suggest is to boot a linux live CD and see if you have the problem with linux as well. I use parted magic as a boot disk since it has so many test utilities on the live cd.
http://partedmagic.com/doku.php

FWIW acer is NOT noted for being a quality mfg; cheap, low quality parts. The useful life of an acer laptop/netbook is not up to something like an asus laptop.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-crash-issue.985342/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi, i have recently started building a new desktop i have used new and old parts
New: Motherboard, Ram, Psu, Cpu cooler
Old: Cpu, Graphics Card, Hard Drive

i have finished building, started her up and as soon as the windows loading sign appears this error comes up "STOP: 0x0000007b (0xB84C7524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000

i have no access to the bios menu as my keyboards all require drivers, i am using windows xp, i have seen other people having the same problem but there keyboards are functioning, please help!!!

A:Blue screen issue 0x7b

Did you install XP fresh or a formatted hard drive? What is the new motherboards model?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-issue-0x7b.176007/
Relevancy 54.18%

hi iam using WIndows XP sp3. firefox v 3.5.13. IE 8 and Google Chrome 7.0.514.0. iam getting the BSOD oftenly. So pls help me out.

Here r my minidumps.

Pls help me.

A:Annoying blue screen issue!

All errors are the same 0xD1 and these are usually caused by faulty drivers. All dumps cite the same Microsoft OS driver wanarp.sys as the cause of your issues. This is a Routing and Remote Access driver. Now the thing with OS drivers they are usually too general to be of much value for diagnosing the issue.

However Routing and Remote Access is a network service in Microsoft Windows that provides the following services:

Dial-up remote access server
Virtual private network (VPN) remote access server
Internet Protocol (IP) router for connecting subnets of a private network
Network address translator (NAT) for connecting a private network to the Internet
Dial-up and VPN site-to-site demand-dial router

* Try updating your wireless/NIC drivers. If this is a pre-built system like Dell, etc. go to their website, find your exact model and update their latest drivers.

* If you have built this system go to the motherboard's website, find your model and update the latest drivers from there.

Keep us updated.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/annoying-blue-screen-issue.153457/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hopefully someone can help me with my blue screen issue. I only experienced it when working on some of my 3D work. I've attached the .dmp file for viewing. Thanks

Any help is greatly appreciated

A:Blue Screen Issue. Need help/advice

Quote: Originally Posted by Madvillain

Hopefully someone can help me with my blue screen issue. I only experienced it when working on some of my 3D work. I've attached the .dmp file for viewing. Thanks

Madvillain
Hi and welcome

The dmp file doesn't point to a specific file but I did notice you have drivers from as far back as 2005. They need to be updated.

We are just going to have to wait for the next crash for more details

Ken
OLD DRIVERS

Code:

fffff880`0104e000 fffff880`01057000 SiWinAcc SiWinAcc.sys Thu Jun 14 20:02:02 2007 (4671D6FA)
fffff880`011d1000 fffff880`011eb000 SI3132 SI3132.sys Wed Oct 03 14:39:29 2007 (4703E1E1)
fffff880`017f6000 fffff880`017fe000 SiRemFil SiRemFil.sys Wed Jun 20 15:42:10 2007 (46798312)
fffff880`051e9000 fffff880`051f4000 secdrv secdrv.SYS Wed Sep 13 09:18:38 2006 (4508052E)
fffff880`10b75000 fffff880`10bd8d80 nvm62x64 nvm62x64.sys Fri Oct 17 17:01:06 2008 (48F8FD12)
fffff880`10bd9000 fffff880`10be1000 ASACPI ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005 (42476C4C)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/91978-blue-screen-issue-need-help-advice.html
Relevancy 54.18%

The last couple of days, we've been having problem with our computer shutting down unexpectedly. Here is a copy last night's problem signature that Windows showed me.

Any ideas as to what the problem is and what I can do about it?

Thanks in advance.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3

BCCode: 116
BCP1: 86C93510
BCP2: 8C00FEB0
BCP4: 00000002
OS Version: 6_0_6001

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini110708-02.dmp
C:\Users\Dad\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-186109-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Dad\AppData\Local\Temp\WEREA7D.tmp.version.txt

A:Blue Screen Issue - Help Requested

If by "shutting down" you mean "rebooting", the blue screen will have some information displayed. If a blue screen does not remain long enough to be read, you need to change a setting.

In Control Panel, double click "System" When the window opens, on the left side under "Tasks" click Advanced System Settings. Now choose the "Advanced" TAB and then the Startup and Recovery Settings button. In Startup and Recovery, UNcheck "Automatically Restart" option and click OK. Now your system will keep the blue screen visible for you to read the error messages from.

Once you can read and write down the error messages displayed, we will have a better idea what is happening.

In the mean time, such events by their nature of suddenly crashing the system tend to create hard disk errors, so schedule a "chkdsk auto repair event" by:--

Click Start, then Computer. Highlight and RIGHT click on your "C" drive choosing the Properties option from the popup context menu.

When Properties appears, choose the "Tools" TAB and click on "Check Now" button in the Error checking part of the TAB. Select the "Automatically fix file system errors" checkbox if it is not already selected and then press the "Start" button.

A dialog will open and offer a "Schedule Disk check" button. Click the "Schedule Disk check" button, close all windows and restart the system.

Just before the log on to windows appears as the system restarts, a message regarding the scheduled disk check will appear with a count down. Do not disturb the count down or the disk check will abort.

Once the disk check has completed all stages, there will be summary of the check briefly displayed and the system will restart.

Once you are able to provide more detailed error messages, more help can be provided.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/191584-blue-screen-issue-help-requested.html
Relevancy 54.18%

unexpected kernel mode trap

WER-109515-0.sysdata.xml

A:Blue Screen of Death Issue

According to the dump files, it's a double-free in the Intel graphics driver causing the trap, which causes the crash (page faulting is not allowed in kernel non-paged pool memory, and a double-free in a graphics driver will definitely cause this behavior).

Code:
0: kd> lmvm igdkmd32
start end module name
9202e000 923d2000 igdkmd32 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd32.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys
Image name: igdkmd32.sys
Timestamp: Wed Sep 26 15:44:50 2012 (50635B32)
CheckSum: 0039495B
ImageSize: 003A4000

It's not the newest Intel driver, but it's pretty new - I'd recommend either updating to the absolute latest from the Intel site, or rolling back to the initial driver Windows 8 installs.
Intel? Driver Update Utility for graphics drivers

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/21499-blue-screen-death-issue.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi,

I am having an issue with blue screens on an old friend's dell desktop. I suspect that it is the motherboard or the power supply on the dell but I am not sure which one it could be. Basically, I took their hard drive, wiped it, and did a clean install of XP SP3. Then, I made sure it ran fine on my computer. Upon putting it into their computer the computer repeatedly blue screens after the Windows start up screen.

What do you think?

Thanks,
XMike14x

Edit: Also wanted to mention the oddest thing... the computer starts fine in safe mode but not in normal mode. This only occurs on the dell computer, not mine at home. Maybe a conflicting driver issue forces it to BSOD? But... it is a fresh install...

A:Solved: Blue Screen Issue

You installed it on a different machine which means it expects to be booting up with the hardware from the other machine. Install the HDD in the machine you want it to be in and install windows again.

Edit: Drivers are indeed the most likely cause of the issue.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-blue-screen-issue.841501/
Relevancy 54.18%

Windows 7 Ultimate
- x64 - Reinstalled
- Full retail version

- computer is new, company supplied, a month old perhaps.
- Fresh install 4 days old

Intermittent BSODs, always when network access is involved. Usually on a new network request, i.e. when opening a new file from a network drive or following a link in a browser.
Have tried reinstalling the intel Gbit network driver without change.
Currently trying an older WiFi driver that my college is using on a machine like mine and the same OS, used the latest driver previously but there is no change in the BSOD behaviour.
Have not found any newer version of the ek162x64.sys on either Dell or Intel website.
Is there anything else that might interfere in this case?
Have at least one college that has the exact same model as mine, Dell Latitude E6410 and also running Windows 7 x64.

A:Blue Screen issue with ek162x64.sys

This problem also occurred before Symantec AntiVirus was installed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/116609-blue-screen-issue-ek162x64-sys.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hey guys...I think my computer is on the way out. Getting constant blue screens and could really do with sorting it. I've done all the conventional things, even did a wipe back to factory settings.

Anyway, I've attached the DMP info...hopefully one of you geniuses will be able to assist me.

A:Blue Screen issue - NT Kernel

No attachment in your post. Please follow the http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html and upload the .zip file using the methods outlined in the Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums tutorial.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/211682-blue-screen-issue-nt-kernel.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hey there I m new so go easy I started my laptop up the other day I got the usual Packard bell welcome thing press f for bios then i go to a screen that asks me for the boot device giving me the option Hard disk Drive CD Floppy Lan when i click on any of them it just goes straight back to this screen Id read about this problem before and knew that i had to insert the xp install cd and then start the laptop how evrer when i do this it gets to the stage where it s quot Setup is starting windows quot and then quot A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer The problem seems to be caused by the following file partmgr sys PAGE FAULT issue screen A weird Blue IN NON PAGED AREA NEW HARDWARE BLAH BLAH BLAH Stop x xf cbc ab x xfa ab x Partmgr sys - address FA AB base at FA datestamp quot Any suggestions or help is welcome Thanks in advance doeyc nbsp

A:A weird Blue screen issue

http://commandwindows.com/recovery.htm
Instead of entering setup with the XP CD, can you enter the Recovery Console ('r' for "repair") and run the commands:

fixmbr
fixboot
and

chkdsk /r

?

You may have a damaged hard drive.

If all else fails, get a laptop IDE to USB converter and load the drive on another computer to recover your data.

You can also try physically reseating the drive first -- which might be an issue. Removing the drive is usually only a matter of a couple of screws -- but make sure you are shutdown, unplugged and the battery removed.

You may have a damaged drive partition.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/a-weird-blue-screen-issue.571648/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi all i have a Gateway desktop(window vista) and when i play Cabal online while having internet explore or multiple programs on i get blue screen of dead. Can someone help me solve this error. :[ i would really appriciate it

My specs:
Window vista home premium
Service pack 2
3.00 GB Ram
32-bit operating system
Graphic card:
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nforce 430
Total memory: 1343Mb
Dedicated memory: 128MB

This is the Error message:

OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3

BCCode: 10e
BCP1: 0000001E
BCP2: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Server information: 91f815ba-fbb6-4e9c-a511-f18e5ebfb403

Files:
Mini090410-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

A:Annoying blue screen issue

Your error is 0x10E: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL
The video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from.

This is usually caused by a faulty video driver.

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions; make sure the version will work with your OS) to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/annoying-blue-screen-issue.152876/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi and thanks in advance to whoever takes the time to help me out I get a random BSOD somtimes idle Screen Issue Another Blue Random nothing running in the background or sometimes playing games What's weird is when I restart because of the BSOD I never seem to BSOD again Only until I restart the computer properly is when the BSOD usually happens I've replaced my CPU and video for the sake of upgrading Another Random Blue Screen Issue everything in my system specs is what I'm currently running Didn't think it would solve anything but was kinda hoping anyway Kinda thinking it's a RAM or hard drive problem I've run MemTest latest version ran it for and half hours with no errors I've run the SeaTools for Windows for my Seagate Harddrive Both long and short test both passing And also ran CHKDSK from windows Attached is the latest dump file along with the log from the CHKDSK if you don't believe me I've also run verifier exe and I did BSOD because of a some ASUS driver I believe So I went to the ASUS site and updated almost everything Ran the verifier again and didn't BSOD If you'd like to see the dump file from the verifier I can attach it Sorry for the wall of text but I do research suggestions that you give to others and it feels like I've tried almost everything So hopefully you can give me some insight from my dump files because I don't know how to read them Update - Forgot to add that I'm running Microsoft Security Essentials I was previously running McAfee Update - Noticed that I was running old version of Driver Sweeper Upgraded to and saw that I still had old AMD video drivers Cleaned them out so maybe this is the fix Will update tomorrow Thank you

A:Another Random Blue Screen Issue

Quote: Originally Posted by azndyna

Hi and thanks in advance to whoever takes the time to help me out.

I get a random BSOD somtimes idle (nothing running in the background) or sometimes playing games. What's weird is when I restart because of the BSOD, I never seem to BSOD again. Only until I restart the computer properly is when the BSOD usually happens.

I've replaced my CPU and video for the sake of upgrading (everything in my system specs is what I'm currently running). Didn't think it would solve anything, but was kinda hoping anyway. Kinda thinking it's a RAM or hard drive problem. I've run MemTest86+ latest version, ran it for 8 and half hours with no errors. I've run the SeaTools for Windows for my Seagate Harddrive. Both long and short test, both passing. And also ran CHKDSK from windows. Attached is the latest dump file along with the log from the CHKDSK if you don't believe me .

I've also run verifier.exe and I did BSOD because of a some ASUS driver, I believe. So I went to the ASUS site and updated almost everything. Ran the verifier again, and didn't BSOD. If you'd like to see the dump file from the verifier I can attach it.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I do research suggestions that you give to others and it feels like I've tried almost everything. So hopefully you can give me some insight from my dump files, because I don't know how to read them.

*Update* - Forgot to add that I'm running Microsoft Security Essentials. I was previously running McAfee.
*Update* - Noticed that I was running old version of Driver Sweeper. Upgraded to 3.0 and saw that I still had old AMD video drivers. Cleaned them out, so maybe this is the fix. Will update tomorrow.

Thank you.

This one caused by hardware

Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.

You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try
ALSO

What is in event viewer on this?

There are several ways to find what the problem is. The best is to go into event viewer (type eventvwr in search). Go to the windows log>application tab.

You want to look for critical errors (they have red in the left column ).

When you find them you want to look for critical errors that say app hang, app crash, or anything that relates to the problem.

When you find them please note the event ID, and the source codes and tell us what they are.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/163241-another-random-blue-screen-issue.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Ok I'm running on vista. I had a power surge and since then I've been receiving the bsod. I have no cle on how to fix this. Please someone help me fix this very annoying problem.

A:Blue screen of death issue!

Okay, so you said you had a power surge? Were youshutting down the computer when the surge happened? I need to know EXACTLY what you were doing when the surge hit. This could be fatal to the OS or possibly some of the hardware in the computer. And here's some advice, get one of those power strips. The protect against surges, so you can plug everything into one of those. And also, get Windows XP or Ubuntu. Or a Mac.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/260739/blue-screen-of-death-issue/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi everyone First time post I have been getting a bunch of bad things happening to my cpu the last week It is a etc; Screen Blue Blank issue Dell Dimension series ghz processer intel running windows xp home not sure about service packs My roommate was downloading something from WinMx After that I tried to get on my computer and there are all of these icons on there looked like a system icon with a little dog in the middle There Blank Blue Screen issue etc; were or of these Another icon was some other program having to Blank Blue Screen issue etc; do with music or mobile something or other Anyway after that everything slowed down and I was not able to access any of my icons on my desktop the timer was always running Blank Blue Screen issue etc; and never came back to a pointer After a while I tried to run in safe mode that didnt work I switched some setting in the config setup and that just made it worse Now when my cpu starts on the black screen I get the following floppy diskette seek failure drive not found serail ata sata- drive not found parallel ata data- pri ide master I then am told to hit f for configuration f for set up and f to continue f and f work but when I hit f i get a constant blue screen Any ideas on this I'm assuming I have a virus any way to find out I bought a program quot spyware doctor quot and at first it would run but then it would never finish Now It wont boot at all Its driving me crazy I am not the most computer savvy when it comes to these types of issues but overall I am pretty confident Any help would be greatly appreciated -Jared

A:Blank Blue Screen issue etc;

tap f8 when booting and from the menu options try
last known good configuration
if no good
can you get into safe mode and follow the 5 steps here
http://www.techsupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=15968

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blank-blue-screen-issue-etc-301650.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hey guys nbsp I bought a Z series laptop a couple of weeks back Immediately it had issues which are troubling me a lot I've had a horrible experience with most customer service and thought it may not be a bad idea to get advice from people at the forums nbsp There are few issues with the laptop not really severe at the moment but they 570 on Z Blue issue and Screen Profile are still pretty annoying and do get in the way of my work nbsp For some reason my profile does not get registered when I boot the laptop It boots fine till the user selection screen I click on my name and it displays 'Preparing your desktop' for a while and then starts window under a different profile - the default one I'm assuming I tried checking the Users folder but my profile is nowhere in sight I googled and tried a command prompt based solution but does not work Any tips on how to fix this It's not letting me install some new software because they need admin access and apparently the default profile does not have it If I make any changes to the wallpaper etc it reverts back to the default one after I reboot Another issue while booting - when my desktop loads Windows displays an error saying the Recycle Bin is corrupted I tried to delete the Profile and Blue Screen issue on Z 570 file Recycle Bin as Windows creates a new one when but again I don't have the privileges todo that Recently I'm observing some crashes The Blue Screen is displayed memory dump happens and it reboots I've saved the error info which is displayed if it makes any senseProblem signature nbsp Problem Event Name nbsp nbsp nbsp Profile and Blue Screen issue on Z 570 BlueScreen nbsp OS Version nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Locale ID nbsp nbsp nbsp Additional information about the problem nbsp BCCode nbsp nbsp nbsp d nbsp BCP nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp BCP nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp BCP nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp BCP nbsp nbsp nbsp FFFFF B D nbsp OS Version nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Service Pack nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Product nbsp nbsp nbsp Files that help describe the problem nbsp C Windows Minidump - - dmp nbsp C Users lenovo AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xmlRead our privacy statement online nbsp http go Profile and Blue Screen issue on Z 570 microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline nbsp C windows system en-US erofflps txtI would really appreciate any help on these matters Cheers

A:Profile and Blue Screen issue on Z 570

can you upload "072911-23337-01.dmp" file?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Profile-and-Blue-Screen-issue-on-Z-570/td-p/494825
Relevancy 54.18%

I ve been receiving Blue Screens stating a few different error messages below are a few of the errors i ve seen NDIS sys TCP IP sys And a few others i can t remember I changed the Startup and recovery log file to complete memory dump but i can t find the log files I tried to load some Believed Screen Blue be issue. to Nic of the old minidump files but i couldn t find the file causing the error I recently changed the recover file to small memory dump so i could send them for someone who knows how to read them better than me I ve changed out the NIC card at least times but it still does the same thing Not sure if it could possibly be the router I won t send a hijack this log file until someone actually wants to read it and believes that it s not the nic driver When this started to happen i completely wiped my drive and reinstalled but that didn t fix the issue Blue Screen Believed to be Nic issue. hope someone can help nbsp

Relevancy 54.18%

Hi everybody nbsp I was working on my PC and suddenly I felt like the laptop got overheated it got restarted I turn it on again and while on Screen Blue HP G6 issue Pavilion it was booting up right after the loading screen my computer crashed and the BSOD error popped up for abuth seconds and it rebooted itself again After reading several forums and all I started my computer on Safe Mode and went to Device manager and uninstalled the display drivers Now windows automatically installed the missing display drivers and at this point I thought all will be fine now But I was wrong as soon as windows installs the missing display drivers and I restart the machine I start getting the same blue screen So I formatted my hard drive and reinstalled windows completely but no luck I still get the BSOD Any suggestion how to fix this now nbsp my operating system windows -bitmy computer hp pavilion g - smBSOD picture nbsp https i imgsafe org e cf af jpg

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Blue-Screen-issue-on-HP-Pavilion-G6/td-p/5723409
Relevancy 54.18%

nbsp Hello nbsp Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum Welcome nbsp nbsp Blue Screen of Death BSOD nbsp is kind of Windows self-protection feature If you received a blue screen error or stop code the computer has shut down abruptly to protect itself from data loss A Screen HP on G6 Pavilion Re: Blue issue hardware device its driver or related Re: Blue Screen issue on HP Pavilion G6 software might have caused this error What you describe could happen because of incompatible with Windows driver most often or because of hardware issue rarely nbsp Troubleshooting is a process of elimination of all possible reasons From the screenshot it looks like software issue with the video driver nbsp But to be Re: Blue Screen issue on HP Pavilion G6 in the safe side let's test your hardware for issues first - just in case Please turn off your computer Start it again by using the power-on button andas soon as you do it keep hitting the Esc button like tap-tap-tap - you will enter HP startup menu similar to this one nbsp nbsp Choose Press F and follow the on-screen instructions to perform System test gt gt gt QUICK test More information can be found here gt gt http support hp com us-en document c gt gt http support hp com us-en document c AbT nbsp It should check these components nbsp nbsp nbsp Battery check nbsp nbsp nbsp Processor check nbsp nbsp nbsp System board check nbsp nbsp nbsp Hard drive SMART check nbsp nbsp nbsp Hard drive short DST check nbsp nbsp nbsp Memory quick check nbsp nbsp Let me know the results of the test Video examples gt gt nbsp https www youtube com watch v dCG t EB-X

A:Re: Blue Screen issue on HP Pavilion G6

Please, go to http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-g6-Notebook-PC-series/5226244/model/5264...  , select OS Windows 7, scroll down to Driver-Graphics and download the drivers available. Install the latest version of your drivers.  Run Windows Update and make sure your computer is updated.>> http://www.howtogeek.com/255435/how-to-update-windows-7-all-at-once-with-microsofts-convenience-roll...

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Re-Blue-Screen-issue-on-HP-Pavilion-G6/td-p/5724270
Relevancy 54.18%

I face a poblem of blue screen while I start my PC Here are the details as follows:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 16393

BCCode: fe
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000000000006
BCP3: 0000000000000005
BCP4: FFFFFA800575F160

C:\Windows\Minidump\081511-15802-01.dmp
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-50247-0.sysdata.xml

The problem occurs only when i try to start my PC.

kindly assist on the above.

Thanks in advance.

A:Windows 7 Blue screen issue

BCCode: fe = it's related to USB driver.
Follow this instructions so we can help you further.
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181460-windows-7-blue-screen-issue.html
Relevancy 54.18%

As a start off im not an amazing computer wizz when it comes to these issues Ok here goesAround days ago I was recording a video to my laptop HP Pavillion dv notebook with a device called the quot Hauppauge HD PVR quot while recording the screen started flashing like a strobe light then went black I could hear sound repeating over and over but nothing displaying on the screen I let it sit for minuites before deciding it had had enough time and had to hold the power button to switch it off Upon starting up I could see nothing on the screen but had different colours of lines and blocks going across the screen fading in and out At this point i thought to myself there is really something wrong going on here and held the power button off again I then took out the battery put it in again then went to start up I could now see a issue Restarting Blue Screen- little but still grey and colourd blocks all over the screen I logged in and procceded the start up as normal then went to try and fix the problem by changing the screen resolution previously x with bit colour this worked Blue Screen- Restarting issue untill i went to try and watch a video on youtube a dvd or from recordings I had made which made the computer freeze the screen go black show a blue screen and then proceed restart after restarting the resolution would change back and then would not let Blue Screen- Restarting issue me change Blue Screen- Restarting issue it again making it really hard to see any settings or even signing up for this site as a matter of fact sorry for any spelling mistakes I searched many sites with people having similar issues this one having the most related to mine I have tried the following Clean boot - problem persisted Update Display card driver- Problem persisted I also mannaged to snatch up the error report before it restarted on me Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP F BCP C EAA BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Diane AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Diane AppData Local Temp WER AA tmp version txtRead our privacy statement http go microsoft com fwlink linkid mp clcid x -retyy More information I checked the display drivers in the device manager and it said thatLocation PCI bus device function quot Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems Code Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available quot i clicked check for solutions but nothing

A:Blue Screen- Restarting issue

I searched for this error code, and it refers to nVidia drivers being the culprit.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/296737/blue-screen-restarting-issue/
Relevancy 54.18%

Recently, I've been having issues involving a Blue Screen of Death message. I haven't installed any new hardware or software and the problem doesn't happen in Safe Mode either. Do I need to send the memory dumps that contain the information and if so, how do I get to them and what do I need to do once I find them?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 8086 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 456835 MB, Free - 378191 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0FRK44
Antivirus: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, Updated and Enabled

Relevancy 54.18%

I recently put together a new computer system and installed Vista 64 ultimate. Periodically Windows will shut down unexpectedly, or I get a blue screen, or the system will freeze. This situations seem to occur just sitting at the desktop. I can't play an entire DVD movie. The system will freeze in the middle. What is the best approach for determining where the problem is.. After reviewing some posts in the forum it seems like a memory test might be valuable. I did install the >4gb memory patch. I have gone thru all the drivers and think they are all the latest.

My System configuration
Hardware
Processor: Intel E6850 3ghz 8 GB Ram 4 x 2 GB DDR2
MotherBoard: Gigabyte GA-EP35C-DS3R 2.1
Bios: F3B 2/4/2008
DVDROM: LG - Blu-Ray + HD GGC-H20L. Sata
2 750GB seagate hard drives in raid.
Nvidia 8800 GTS 384MB
24" Samsung HD monitor
Hauppage TV tuner card
Vista Ultimate 64

A:Resolve Blue screen issue

Hi Mhumphri,

Welcome to Vista Forums.

Check to make sure that you are also using the latest BIOS and/or chipset drivers for your motherboard.

You could also be having a issue with overheating. Pop the side of the case open to check to see if the fans are running and flowing in the correct direction.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/150071-resolve-blue-screen-issue.html
Relevancy 54.18%

My computer recently died on me I have no idea what I did to it but whatever I did about minutes after boot up my computer would display the blue screen It got to the point where I couldn t do anything so I tried to reformat it I was originally running windows but when I reformatted it I m trying to reinstall my windows xp x on it now I deleted the partition correctly and began installing windows The blue screen popped up or times but after a few tries the blue screen installation was complete Troublesome with Blue Issue Screen The problem I have now is that it continuously blue screens when it goes into windows and tries to do the set up where you Troublesome Issue with Blue Screen enter in your cd key and all I ve tried many times but I still have the same result I m not exactly sure whats the problem so I just assumed that it was my HD s fault Someone please help me Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/troublesome-issue-with-blue-screen.883377/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi everybody nbsp I was working on my PC and suddenly I felt like the laptop got overheated it got restarted I turn it on again and while it was booting up right after Pavilion issue Blue G6 HP Screen on the loading screen my computer crashed and the BSOD error popped up for abuth seconds and it rebooted itself again After reading several forums and all I started my computer on Safe Mode and went to Device manager and uninstalled the display drivers Now windows automatically installed the missing display drivers and Blue Screen issue on HP Pavilion G6 at this point I thought all will be fine now But I was wrong as soon as windows installs the missing display drivers and I restart the machine I start getting the same blue screen So I formatted my hard drive and reinstalled windows completely but no luck I still get the BSOD Any suggestion how to fix this now nbsp my operating system windows -bitmy computer hp pavilion g - smBSOD picture nbsp https i imgsafe org e cf af jpg

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/Blue-Screen-issue-on-HP-Pavilion-G6/td-p/5723409
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi everybody I was working on my PC and on G6 Blue HP Screen Pavilion issue suddenly I felt like the laptop got overheated it got restarted I turn it on again and while it was booting up right after the loading screen my computer crashed and Blue Screen issue on HP Pavilion G6 the BSOD error popped up for abuth seconds and it rebooted itself again After reading several forums and all I started my computer on Safe Mode and went to Device manager and uninstalled the display drivers Now windows automatically installed the missing display drivers and at this point I thought all will be fine now But I was wrong as soon as windows installs the missing display drivers and I restart the machine I start getting the same blue screen So I formatted my hard drive and reinstalled windows completely but no luck I still get the BSOD Any suggestion how to fix this now my operating system windows -bit my computer hp pavilion g - sm BSOD picture https i imgsafe org e cf af jpg

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/399562-blue-screen-issue-hp-pavilion-g6.html
Relevancy 54.18%

HI all Right where do I death of Blue issue screen start I bought my laptop november with winxp hjome edition on it Abuot a week ago it was infected by a number of visuses and trojans mainly trojan vundo This trojan has screwed me over I have norton it keeps blocking the trojan but I still get the popups when browsing my system has slowed down drastically Basically Ive tried probably every avenue and have come down to the last which is reformatting I got a true copy of winxp pro backed my harddrive and started the installation At a certain point of the installation Blue screen of death issue when its installing Blue screen of death issue devices I get the blue screen of death with the error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL As far as I can tell this is a hardware issue either hardrive or ram or even graphics card But its all original I even thought that perhaps the hardware wont accept winxp pro because I installed win to check what would Blue screen of death issue happen and there was no problem at all with the installation I then installed winxp over it and I got the blue screen of death again I reallyhave reached the end I dont know what else to do apart from sending the laptop back to PCworld as it is still under warranty I would appreciate any advice or help regarding this small little problem thats driving me up the wall Many thanks

A:Blue screen of death issue

Have you formatted your HDD when you reinstall?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-of-death-issue-159750.html
Relevancy 54.18%

hello techspot community,
i have been experiencing this random but it seems its constant now windows system restart. Now i am getting the blue screen error once every week.I still run a windows vista home premium

Here's the error message that comes up
BCCode: a
BCP1: 96E52008
BCP2: 00000000
BCP4: 8224131D
OS Version: 6_0_6001

I am a real noob and have no idea what those means and would really appreciate it if u guys could help me.....thx in advance

A:Annoying blue screen issue

Windows Vista isn't updated fully... Run Windows Update until no more updates are found

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/annoying-blue-screen-issue.173235/
Relevancy 54.18%

So Will Computer. Not The Re-occuring Potential Leave Spyware Issue. I got a call from my mom yesterday Apparently one of the women in her office let her kids get on some of the computers in the shop and since she is quot admin quot of their very poor network she has all the admin passwords so she just let the kids pop Potential Re-occuring Spyware Issue. Will Not Leave The Computer. on Well on of them went somewhere and picked something up The lady who is quot admin quot of the network couldn't figure it out and broke Potential Re-occuring Spyware Issue. Will Not Leave The Computer. down She is now telling my mom that it is her job to fix her quot own damn computer quot and left it at that I remembered you guys really helped me out a lot when I was infected with blue falcon so I am hoping that lighting can strike twice and one of you computing wizards can help me get rid of this dog gone spyware problem Here is my hijack log and the Icon that is blinging is the stereotypical microsoft globe that sits and flashes in the corner and pops up with a warning everyonce in a while that leads to a link for a garbage spyware removal tool or something like that Anyway here is the log and thanks again Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exec program files mcafee com agent mcdetect exec PROGRA mcafee com agent mctskshd exec PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsrte exeC PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MPFSERVICE exeC WINDOWS system svchost exec PROGRA mcafee com vso mcshield exeC WINDOWS system ZCfgSvc exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exeC PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsshld exeC PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfTray exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exec progra mcafee com vso mcvsescn exeC WINDOWS System hkcmd exeC WINDOWS System igfxpers exeC WINDOWS System igfxsrvc exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC WINDOWS System xpuupdate exeC WINDOWS System ctfmon exeC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeC Program Files ezTIPS ezTIPS exeC PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfAgent exeC WINDOWS System wuauclt exec progra mcafee com vso mcvsftsn exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings DIANN REAMER Local Settings Temp Temporary Directory for HiJackThis zip HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http http home wspan com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dell comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http www dell com O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - AE CD -E - f- - EE - c Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dllO - BHO LaunchMagic com Inc - IECTRL - B C A -A BE- C-B C - FD B CAA - C WINDOWS System LMIECTR DLLO - BHO IEHlprObj Class - CE C CF - B - D -ABED- C - C WINDOWS Downloaded Program Files IEHelper dll file missing O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - c Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dllO - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocxO - Toolbar McAfee VirusScan - BA B -B - c -B - F F - c progra mcafee com vso mcvsshl dllO - HKLM Run MCUpdateExe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcupdate exeO - HKLM Run MCAgentExe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exeO - HKLM Run VSOCheckTask quot c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcmnhdlr exe quot checktaskO - HKLM Run VirusScan Online quot c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsshld exe quot O - HKLM Run MPFExe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfTray exeO - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Ta... Read more

A:Potential Re-occuring Spyware Issue. Will Not Leave The Computer.

Hi pussum,Welcome to Bleeping Computer.I will be handleing your log to get you cleaned up. I will look at your log and make a fix for you. I want you to show hidden files. There are instructions HERE to help you do this.You should have Administrator rights to perform the fixes. Some of the instructions I give may need to be printed or saved for reference during the fix. Some of the fix will be done in safe mode so you will be unable to access this thread at that time. These instuctions should be read first, then followed. If you do not understand something, don't be afraid to ask.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/104188/potential-re-occuring-spyware-issue-will-not-leave-the-computer/
Relevancy 53.75%

Why does my computer screen go on and off periodically? The screen goes black, and then comes back after a few seconds. We thought it was a loose wire in the back. So we made sure everything was plugged in properly. Then it was ok. Now it started again. What could be the problem?
Thanx !

Relevancy 53.32%

Hi everyone I have been having issues with my IBM thinkpad for a couple of weeks now It started after I wiped the hard disk and reloaded everything It was fine for about a week or two and then all sorts of weird things started happening I m running XP pro SP and have NIS loaded and Alura s spyware program issue screen blue hiberfil.sys Solved: & Here are the symptoms Locks up every night around the time that Alura and Norton run their evening full scans I have them set to run several hours apart When I try to use the computer in the morning there is no internet access and most of the programs are locked up Event viewer usually gives error messages about Norton at this time I thought it might be a NIS issue so I did a complete uninstall and reinstall No effect It will start to run very slow after using it for a couple of hours I was having a similar issue for the past mos or so and I recently upgraded the ram I m now running gig of ram When it starts to run slow it will eventually just lockup If I reboot it works fine for a while Then starts it all over again I ve been rebooting - times in a hour period to be able to work It Solved: blue screen & hiberfil.sys issue seemed like it was having some issue with the windows screen saver or the power settings I have not had hibernate mode turned on ever on this machine I turned off the screen saver totally and set all the power options to not go into any sleep hibernate or any other state Didn t help with the lockups or slow downs In the past days I m now getting blue screens It s happened times in about hours The blue screen goes away so fast that I can t read much of it The error message says something about IRQs When I checked the event log it came up with a system event code When I click on the link in the event to go to Microsoft s site about that code I eventually end up at this page http support microsoft com default aspx scid kb en-us amp sd ee So the info on this site sounded a lot like what was going on or at least part of it I followed the steps listed to get rid of the hiberfil sys file but there is no such file on my computer It says in the text that this happens when you install ram without turning off the computer That was not the case for me I didn t install it with the computer on I m planning on taking the extra ram back out and running it for a while that way But I m wondering if there is something additional I can do or if anyone has seen this before and knows what I should do other than test the ram I did run the ram through a program called memory- which tested it for hours and never came up with any errors NOW what Thanks tons Cheryl nbsp

A:Solved: blue screen & hiberfil.sys issue

Try this:
# Open the Windows Control Panel
# Double-click Power Options
# Click the Hibernate tab, de-select the 'Enable hibernate support' check box, and then click Apply.
# Restart your computer and hiberfil.sys will be automatically deleted.
If it is not checked> check it restart> go back and uncheck it, restart and see if this helps.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-blue-screen-hiberfil-sys-issue.387721/
Relevancy 53.32%

I have a laptop with windows ultimate when I enable network discovery and file sharing so the system can Blue -- Screen! Discovery Network Issue connect a media player that use samba for file sharing and my system crash I had a Zone alarm that uninstalled it here is the output of dump file but I really don't know how to analyze that I really appreciate any help I'll add the dump file two Code Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File H - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace Network Discovery Issue -- Blue Screen! are available Symbol search path is SRV DownstreamStore Symbol information Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff a e Debug session time Sun Dec UTC System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck F f fffff a Network Discovery Issue -- Blue Screen! ec Probably caused by ntkrnlmp exe nt KiDoubleFaultAbort b Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP f This means a trap occurred in kernel mode and it's a trap of a kind that the kernel isn't allowed to have catch bound trap or that is always instant death double fault The first number in the bugcheck params is the number of the trap double fault etc Consult an Intel x family manual to learn more about what these traps are Here is a portion of those codes If kv shows a taskGate use tss on the part before the colon then kv Else if kv shows a trapframe use trap on that value Else trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken on x this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap Endif kb will then show the corrected stack Arguments Arg EXCEPTION DOUBLE FAULT Arg Arg f Arg fffff a ec Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x f CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff d ca to fffff d STACK TEXT fffff ddbde fffff d ca f f nt KeBugCheckEx fffff ddbdf fffff d nt KiBugCheckDispatch x fffff ddbf fffff a ec nt KiDoubleFaultAbort xb fffff df b nt SeAccessCheckFromState x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt KiDoubleFaultAbort b fffff d nop SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt KiDoubleFaultAbort b FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlmp exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP c c a FAILURE BUCKET ID X x f nt KiDoubleFaultAbort b BUCKET ID X x f nt KiDoubleFaultAbort b Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP f This means a trap occurred in kernel mode and it's a trap of a kind that the kernel isn't allowed to have catch bound trap or that is always instant death double fault The first number in the bugcheck params is the number of the trap double fault etc Consult an Intel x family manual to learn more about what these traps are Here is a portion of those codes If kv shows a taskGate use tss on the part before the colon then kv Else if kv shows a trapframe use trap on that value Else trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken on x this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap Endif kb will then show the corrected stack Arguments Arg EXCEPTION DOUBLE FAULT Arg Arg f Arg fffff a ec Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x f CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff d ca to fffff d STACK TEXT fffff ddbde fffff d ca f f nt KeBugCheckEx fffff ddbdf fffff d nt KiBugCheckDispatch x fffff ddbf fffff a ec nt KiDoubleFaultAbort xb fffff df b nt SeAccessCheckFromState x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt KiDoubleFaultAbort b fffff d nop SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt KiDoubleFa... Read more

A:Network Discovery Issue -- Blue Screen!

Uninstall ZoneAlarm:

http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...cpes_clean.exe

Remove Avast:

avast! Uninstall Utility

Install MSE:

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

This is gonna fix you. Let me list drivers you should update ... hold on ...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/130723-network-discovery-issue-blue-screen.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello everyone I recently put together a new system of mine and decided to test out the video card to make sure all the drivers and such were working So i installed a game and began playing After a few minutes into it the computer flashed the infamous blue screen of death with an error message and rebooted Since I couldn t read the message the was displayed I turned off auto-reboot and tried the game again After playing through the game for a few moments the computer displayed the error screen again It read as follows A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer yatta yatta yatta Technical Information STOP x E xC xBF A A xB FFEBC x win k sys - Address BF A A base at BF DateStamp f a There was also another error I had earlier dealing with my nVidia drivers regarding my nv disp dll Like Blue Issue Of Or Death: The Screen Driver Also this doesn t always happen Sometimes the game will just freeze up and I ll have to end-task it I can still boot up my computer and if need be will post any error logs needed All my drivers are to my knowledge up to date and the error has been happening ever since the build while experimenting with games of any kind Any idea what Blue Screen Of Death: Driver Issue Or The Like s going on Computer Specs Windows XP Pro SP Asus PSQ SE R MoBo Intel Core Quad mhz Processor nVidia GeForce GT Video Card x g Gskill Memory Raidmax Smilodon case Radmax w PSU

Relevancy 53.32%

Hello Some time when a run a program my computer gets restart after showing a blue screen This is what i found in the event viewer log Error code f parameter parameter parameter parameter Category EventId File Name faultrep dll File Version Source System Error category issue -- screen error 102 Blue i searched this error on Google and found debugging steps where a debug log gets created in C drive after running the debugging tools for windows I ran this tool and created the log The log file contains Opened log file C debuglog txt kd gt sympath srv c symbols Symbol search path is srv c symbols Expanded Symbol search path is srv c symbols kd gt reload analyze -v r kv lmnt logclose q Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module Blue screen issue -- error category 102 list Bugcheck Analysis UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP M f This means a trap occurred in kernel mode and it s a trap of Blue screen issue -- error category 102 a kind Blue screen issue -- error category 102 that the kernel isn t allowed to have catch bound trap or that is always instant death double fault The first number in the bugcheck params is the number of the trap double fault etc Consult an Intel x family manual to learn more about what these traps are Here is a portion of those codes If kv shows a taskGate use tss on the part before the colon then kv Else if kv shows a trapframe use trap on that value Else trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken on x this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap Endif kb will then show the corrected stack Arguments Arg EXCEPTION DOUBLE FAULT Arg Arg Arg Debugging Details ------------------ Unable to load image igxpmp sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for igxpmp sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igxpmp sys Unable to load image igxpdx DLL Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for igxpdx DLL ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igxpdx DLL BUGCHECK STR x f CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME java exe LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from ac to bbfa STACK TEXT a a ac a a bc e b f a a c nt SEH prolog x a a a d e f a a bc e b f nt CmpQuerySecurityDescriptorInfo x a a bfe b e c f a a bc nt CmpSecurityMethod xce a a c c c e c f a a f e c f nt ObpGetObjectSecurity x a a f f f e c f dc nt ObCheckObjectAccess x c a a ff e e cd e ec nt CmpDoOpen x d a a bf e e dc nt CmpParseKey x a a a b bba a a f nt ObpLookupObjectName x c a a c a b c nt ObOpenObjectByName xea a a c a a a a ac nt NtOpenKey x c a a a a a a ac nt KiFastCallEntry xfc a a c e e a a a a ac nt ZwOpenKey x a a fc e a e a nt RtlpGetRegistryHandleAndPath x a a a e e a a a abb nt RtlpQueryRegistryGetBlockPolicy x e a a c e eb e d c nt RtlpQueryRegistryDirect x b a a bc e f e d c a a nt RtlpCallQueryRegistryRoutine x a ab b d fca e b eb a abb nt RtlQueryRegistryValues x WARNING Stack unwind information not available Following frames may be wrong a ac b d a b c c igxpmp x ca a b b d c b a b b a b b igxpmp x a b a b b d a b b a b b a c igxpmp x c b a b ef f a b c VIDEOPRT pVideoPortDispatch xabf a b bf f a a b bef ce nt IopfCallDriver x a b bf f a b a b f win k GreDeviceIoControl x a b bc bebafc b a b a b f win k EngDeviceIoControl x f a c bebf fa a b bef a c bef a igxpdx x c b a c a c a ca a d a c igxpdx x cfa a c a a ca a d a c nt KiFastCallEntry xfc STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP igxpmp ca b d fca SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME igxpmp ca FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME igxpmp IMAGE NAME igxpmp sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP b d FAILURE BUCKET ID x f igxpmp ca BUCKET ID x f igxpmp ca Followup MachineOwner --------- eax c ebx ecx e c f edx esi e edi a a f eip bbfa esp a fd ebp a a iopl nv up ei ng nz ac pe nc cs ss ds es fs gs efl nt SEH prolog x a bbfa push ebx ChildEBP RetAddr Args to Child a a ac a a bc e b f a a c nt SEH prolog x a a a d e f a a bc e b f nt CmpQuerySecurityDescriptorInfo x FPO a a bfe b e c f a a bc n... Read more

A:Blue screen issue -- error category 102

What are your complete computer specs? igxpmp32.sys is and Intel video driver and Java is noted. Try removing any Java notations in the device manager and installing the latest Java version fresh. Try updating that video driver

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-issue-error-category-102.177763/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi All,
I am using HP ProBook 4520s laptop with Windows 7 SP1 professional. Recent days I am getting blue screen and dmp files are getting created. I tried reinstall the OS. But it didnt helped me. Can anyone help me in solving this problem..
Thanks in Advance.

A:[SOLVED] Windows 7 blue screen issue.

Hi and welcome to TSF please follow the instructions here http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html
I will move you to Bsod's

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-windows-7-blue-screen-issue-694018.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Strange I quot m not sure why Freeze issue) System (non-blue screen it is I m starting to get nervous that if it keeps happening it will System Freeze (non-blue screen issue) damage my system I ll either be using Wow exe program or System Freeze (non-blue screen issue) Ventrilo most of the time when it happens but its happened without using them as well When all of a sudden my whole system freezes upCant move mouseCant hit any key to bring up task managercant escape out of the current situation Only option is to reset the unit When I do so and while my bios are loading I get a warning saying to quot re-setting Frequency or Voltage to CMOS and Memory quot whatever that means I went into my bios I didn t see anything for frequency to check but I did put the voltages up all were in the green to see if that would help but still have the issue what should I be checking for PSRan AVG and Mal-ware Bites in Safe Mode and found nothing DXDiag System information if more is needed to help me please let me know ------------------System Information------------------Time of this report Machine name PLEASUREZONE Operating System Windows Ultimate -bit Build win rtm - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer EVGA System Model nForce i SLI BIOS Phoenix - AwardBIOS v PG Processor Intel reg Core Duo CPU E GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAMAvailable OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting Using System DPI System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled DxDiag Version bit Unicode

A:System Freeze (non-blue screen issue)

Sounds like you are experiencing a common problem known to most computer users.

Its time to inspect the internal workings of your computer for dust accumulation.

I suggest you check all cooling fans and any heat sinks for dust built up inside the computer.

Overheating is a common reason for system freeze ups, things get to hot and shut down or seize up.

Please check this situation out before attempting any further fixes.

Kind regards.

Bruce.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/338188/system-freeze-non-blue-screen-issue/
Relevancy 53.32%

This morning my Firefox browser shut down by itself and what looked like the quot My Computer quot screen popped up It quickly ran some quot scan quot and said that I had viruses and shutdown Issue- and Screen Firefox Blue asked me if I wanted to remove them I said no and closed the window About an hour later I got a blue screen and my computer restarted Issue- Firefox shutdown and Blue Screen Please let me know if I have any problems and what I can do to fix them I really appreciate your help Thanks DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Nathan at on Sun Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV Norton Internet Security On-access scanning enabled Outdated E A - - -B - C C F FW Norton Issue- Firefox shutdown and Blue Screen Internet Security enabled C A C -F F- AC -B -A E C F Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k Issue- Firefox shutdown and Blue Screen DcomLaunch C WINDOWS system svchost -k rpcss C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k NetworkService C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k LocalService C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security ISSVC exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k LocalService C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL VAIO VEDB Binn sqlservr exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C PROGRA PHAROS Core CTskMstr exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Sony VAIO Event Service VESMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Sony Shared VAIO Entertainment Platform VCSW VCSW exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Sony Shared VAIO Entertainment Platform VzCdb VzCdbSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Sony Shared VAIO Entertainment Platform VzCdb VzFw exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Power Management SPMgr exe C Program Files Apoint Apntex exe C Program Files Sony ISB Utility ISBMgr exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware avgas exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync wcescomm exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Tools Binn sqlmangr exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C PROGRA MI AA rapimgr exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Documents and Settings Nathan Desktop dds scr C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp webmail mizzou edu uSearch Page hxxp www google com uSearch Bar hxxp www google com ie uSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp www google com search q searchTerms amp sourceid ie amp rls com microsoft en-US amp ie utf amp oe utf uInternet Connection Wizard ShellNext iexplore uInternet Settings ProxyOverride local uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie uSearchURL Default hxxp www google com search q s mSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dll BH... Read more

Relevancy 53.32%

I am not sure where to post this so I will add it in here considering it is on a Vista x Ultimate OS system This originally happened during a game launch but since it happened again I will post it here Last night I tried launching Crysis Warhead from Steam when my entire PC froze up My screen went black and the and Freezeup Blue Issue Screen Solved: system made a short but very loud beep I restarted in safe mode performed a disk check and then started Vista normally I received this error report from Microsoft about the crash Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Solved: Blue Screen Issue and Freezeup Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode ea BCP FFFFFA BB BCP BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Izod Malachi AppData Local Temp WER- - Solved: Blue Screen Issue and Freezeup sysdata xml C Users Izod Malachi AppData Local Temp WER tmp version txt Then I put the PC in hibernation but when I tried waking it up this morning it would not even budge I turned it on with the power button and when Windows launched it stated that it was not shutdown properly It seems to have happened again when I put it in Hibernation I have not tried any games yet since then as I am not sure how serious this issue is or the cause I fear it may be the graphics card but there is no telling at this point what the cause is It could also be due to sleep mode in Vista fromw hat I have heard I will stop using it asap and keep Solved: Blue Screen Issue and Freezeup it on several days then turn it off to hours Update this keeps getting weirder I launch the game in directx c and it works fine I am not sure why but my friend is also having the same issue with it I tried other games in DX and they work fine I have no idea what the crash was about but I know these driver issues do not correlate with a GPU problem or the hibernation issue nbsp

Relevancy 53.32%

Hello,  I upgraded from Vista to Windows 8.1 and started having issues with video failure sad face blue screen of death, with the message VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. I was advised to download video card driver which I did but didn't solve the problem. Does anyone have a lasting solution and willing to help me, please? Thanks in advance. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Issue-with-sad-face-blue-screen-of-death/td-p/5636435
Relevancy 53.32%

Hey everyone I keep getting Blue Screen of death its annoying already before i had my vga on OC HD i was playing NFS Pro Street and boom Blue Screen ok then i decided to make it all stock THen playing COD boom blue screen of death so i decided to downgrade my video driver from CCC to CCC then again playing COD blue screen of death so now my video card is all on stock only Fan Speed that i raised to back to CCC i use a PSU watts to feed this crap any thought or ideas to fix this this is the error log BCCode e BCP C BCP B DC BCP AC DBAC BCP OS Version Service Pack Product i left the PC all nigh long on some heavy defrag took about hours to finish ran kaspersky AV cleaned all registry and cookies and all that crap now i left it running memtest at home this could be a memory problem i guess since i use Gb Kingston memory with a generic chipset Other thing just came to my blue and Issue Dumping with memory Screen mind that i installed a logitech steer wheel on my PC and before i installed id i never had issues like that i m going to look over that aswell but i really don t know what the problem is I DO use original windows vista SP totally updated My PSU does support my configuration i m using all the latest Issue with blue Screen and memory Dumping drives when i uninstall a drive i clean up everything from programs it s uses to registry entries on Driver Cleaner Pro and ccleaner i run anti-viruses on a daily basis I clean internet files and all that other crap with ccleaner daily i run some bad defrag about times a week O amp O Issue with blue Screen and memory Dumping Defrag i treat my computer better than my girlfriend for god sake well all i got left is the probability that my video card is dead from the overclocking i m gonna look for some extreme testing to check how my VC is handling heavy work but still if anyone can help me i would appreciate One more thing i ve been reading that issues like that appears also with people that have installed live sattelite TV programs on the computer i have unisnstalled already but the problem still exists one more thing when i play COD i play on maps with over Players m y average FPS is soemwhere arround on x AAx AFx every setting tuned to the max i usually play for about - minutes before the BSOD appears and the GPU temperature never goes above accually it doesn t even reaches the s celsius when i run crysis the Core temp tops on Celsius core tem tops on celsius GPU temperature tops on celsius well the GPU goes easily above celsius before rebooting and the CPU goes easy above - before sutthing down so i really don t think is temperature besides my PC has x mm exhausts in the back and in the front the exhaust from the PSU a MM exhaust on the side the GPU and CPU coolers are stock tho but they are working fine the GPU fan i set to constant speed after going in idle the temperature drops like a rock and the CPU cooler is working fine oh and the blue screen i get is that with the memory dump goes from - before rebooting all that on a bigh and shiny blue screen nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/issue-with-blue-screen-and-memory-dumping.112812/
Relevancy 53.32%

Im years old i live in massachussetts and im fairly good managing a computer Recently ive been having this problem with GameGuard Gameguard is a program used to prevent hacking using rd party programs in a game etc Ive downloaded different kinds of deaths Of Blue Gameguard Screen Issue games that have gameguard the first is darkeden Darkeden is a low memory not very good graphics kind Gameguard Blue Screen Of deaths Issue of game Im running a Dell pent ghz ram Nvidea GeForce FX - Whenever i try and start this game after Nguard runs it brings me to a blue screen of death every time It gives me the error x e This is supposedly a graphical error maybe hardware isnt installed properly and whatnot Ive tried a lot of different things to try and correct this problem Ive come to the conclusion it is not my graphics card Gameguard Blue Screen Of deaths Issue Ive reinstalled the driver updated everything Now lets move on bear w me for a second I also play another game called Lineage w a few buddies on a private server This game puts my graphic driver to its limits Still runable tho Now letss move onto the other game The other game is called Silkroad Online I just downloaded this game and found that it has Nguard on it This game also gives me the same error If i can run a game that creates much more graphics why wouldnt i be able to play this Ive come to that maybe theres something wrong with some other part of my computer To try and correct this i turned off write debugging information Now all that happens when i try and start my game is it doesnt dump memory someone please help ive been troubleshooting this for the past days and have finnaly given up and resorted to a cool looking forum like this one Thanks in advance - Mike nbsp

Relevancy 53.32%
A:Random Blue Screen Issue Windows 7

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/507570/random-blue-screen-issue-windows-7/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi there I recently purchased a second hand ex-office pc for my folks to use for accounting data emails etc anyway so after having it for a week or two noticed it was rebooting every now and then - seemed to be when i was doing more things on it e g if i had a few browsers open Facebook youtube etc - screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL issue blue windows XP I ve searched around for this problem but haven t been able to find a concrete answer - I ll post a photo of the error that s coming up essentially I m trying to work out whether its a software error or there is something going wrong with the pc ram powersupply not sure it s under warranty for another month so hoping if its a hardware type error can take it back and they ll exchange it or fix it or if it s a software issue will re-install windows - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - windows XP blue screen issue unfrotunately I have a feeling if I re-install a windows on this as i don t have an xp install cd only the cd key provided with the pc and install windows may void warranty I m running windows XP - with the latest updates virtually have nothing installed on the comp except microsoft office myob accounting brother printer drivers and avast free anti-virus Anything else you need to know let me know Thanks a lot Dan nbsp

A:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - windows XP blue screen issue

You can try booting the PC into safe mode and running a few things there to see if you still get the crashes. If you do, chances are it's a hardware issue. At that point you could try the memory modules one at a time to see if one causes crashes and the other doesn't.

If it boots fine in safe mode and opening applications doesn't cause the crash, then it is more likely a software / driver issue.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/irql_not_less_or_equal-windows-xp-blue-screen-issue.1002653/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello,
Im having some problems recently trying to playback video. Any video to be exact. As soon as it loads in powerDVD, winamp or media player I will get a blue screen and have to reboot my computer.I was reading a problem posted a while back (http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-xp/663529-bluescreen-video-playback-other-woes.html) I have the exact same problem and my computer specs are pretty much the same. I have attached a zip with minidump files.

Thank You

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/video-playback-issue-blue-screen.748207/
Relevancy 53.32%

I keep getting a blue screen at random times that mentions "win32k.sys" I have looked around and many people said it was RAM, heat, or graphics card problems. I did recently install a new stick of RAM, and i really would not like it if that was the problem. i've also had a different blue screen that said "BAD_POOL_HEADER" Any information on this screen would be very useful. I'm getting so sick of it.

Relevancy 53.32%

I'm always getting blue screen, if i put any download... I've attached my dump files. It before told this is due to netio.sys. i searched the reason in MS. but i cant get the proper response. due to this i uninstalled my antivirus scanner also.. Plz give a suggestion... I bought newly this Lenovo Ideapad z570....

A:Annoying blue screen issue on Windows 7

Do you have McAfee anything installed? Netio.sys is a network driver...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/annoying-blue-screen-issue-on-windows-7.174844/