Windows Support Forum

Computer Unexpected Shutdown - Windows 7 64 Bit

Q: Computer Unexpected Shutdown - Windows 7 64 Bit

Hi guys,

I have a Dell Vostro 220 which I am using and it keeps locking up and turning off. This can occur within the first 3 minutes after Windows has loaded or after 45 minutes usage.

I ran a HDD test, and it stated no bad sectors, However i cannot be sure if that is accurate since it's a little old I would assume some bad sectors.

If anyone could help me, It'd be much appreciated. I have attached the files which Windows allowed me to see.

Thanks

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Computer Unexpected Shutdown - Windows 7 64 Bit

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Computer Unexpected Shutdown - Windows 7 64 Bit

Hi ,
You have one dump and no more information, please help us help you by following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Now with regards to the dump I see couple of angles.

Code:
BugCheck 116, {fffffa800329b010, fffff88003c24cb0, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+23cb0 )

Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.

Quote: Originally Posted by H2SO4

These are all stop 0x116 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE conditions.

It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception.

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash. As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds. If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating. Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU. Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference. If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

The display driver is very very old;

Code:
lmvm igdkmd64

fffff880`03c01000 fffff880`041d4500 igdkmd64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys
Image name: igdkmd64.sys
Timestamp: Wed May 06 21:22:19 2009
Driver Reference Table - igdkmd64.sys
Please Update using this online Utility :: Intel? Driver Update Utility ::

Download Speccy and post a Screenshot of the summary window, one at idle and another while putting load on the PC using Prime95.

Your BIOS is woefully out-dated! Pre Windows Seven.

Code:
BiosVersion = 1.0.3
BiosReleaseDate = 10/24/2008
Please update your BIOS.

Warning
Flashing the BIOS is a risky procedure. If you are uncomfortable
performing it yourself have a technician perform it.
Regardless, flashingis at your own risk.

Attachment 287001
Dell Support
You are using Windows Seven x64 when Dell doesn't have official driver support
for the 64Bit version.
Other than that your still using RTM, Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600.
Update to Service Pack 1.
Service Pack Center - Microsoft Windows
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Post back with the results!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/305903-computer-unexpected-shutdown-windows-7-64-bit.html
Relevancy 78.26%

Alright I have a new computer and it began randomly crashing (blue screen to "avoid damage to your computer") starting yesterday.
Here is the info:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002E95C31
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\091110-17971-01.dmp
C:\Users\Lolz\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-26551-0.sysdata.xml

A:Windows 7 unexpected shutdown - new computer

Quote: Originally Posted by Applesmack

Alright I have a new computer and it began randomly crashing (blue screen to "avoid damage to your computer") starting yesterday.
Here is the info:

Problem signature:

BCCode: 1e
BCP2: FFFFF80002E95C31
BCP4: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

C:\Windows\Minidump\091110-17971-01.dmp
C:\Users\Lolz\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-26551-0.sysdata.xml

Posting instructions for BSOD

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/110609-windows-7-unexpected-shutdown-new-computer.html
Relevancy 69.23%

I have Vista home basic (hp laptop) it is almost a year old. When I log off, my computer goes into an unexpected shut down to protect the hard drive. If i go to the start menu and type in prefetch to delete files they come back again after they were deleted. Does anyboby know what I can do besides reformating HD?

A:computer unexpected shutdown

Hello alapina1,

Welcome to vista Forums!!!!!!

Sounds like a perfect senario for you to have an infection. You might want to run a scan with MalwareBytes and let us know if anything comes up.

Good luck and let us know,
Ben

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/262065-computer-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 69.23%

My HP a220n computer has started to die unexpectedly. It stops just as though you had reached the end of a shutdown. IE: the power goes off by itself. This can happen on startup, during a use or even before windows starts. It does not seem to be a heat problem. Some times the Blue power switch flashes, sometime it stays lit solid and sometimes it goes out. Norton has checked for viruses. Any ideas how to check the power supply for a problem? Or any other ideas, as this is an intermittent problem.

A:Unexpected Computer Shutdown

my money's on power supply.......though it could also be a RAM problem

but power supply is more likely

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unexpected-computer-shutdown.294882/
Relevancy 68.37%

Over the last month or so I get with a Unexpected computer / BDOD new 7 on Win shutdown almost every Unexpected shutdown / BDOD on a new computer with Win 7 day an unexpected shutdown of BSOD type which I cannot resolve The sympthom is sometimes when I wake the computer from sleep it is restarting from boot I can't see what was the situation before than because it was Unexpected shutdown / BDOD on a new computer with Win 7 sleeping but it doesn't look good especially because the crash sometimes causes HD inconsistency problems which are resolved during reboot This is happening only when the computer is not working for a while sleeping - never when I use it In attempt to isolate the problem I switched quot Put the computer to sleep quot to quot Never quot but that didn't help so the crash must be originating from somewhere else Sometimes when the OS returns from the crash it announces a BSOD unexpected shutdown I attach here related image XML and DMP files I also ran a windows memory scan but no problems were found My configuration I have an Acer G laptop bought just a couple of months ago No special drivers were explicitly installed on it except for a USB KVM switch Also connected an external HD Please help Yuval

A:Unexpected shutdown / BDOD on a new computer with Win 7

Welcome to SF!

Very straightforward. The DirectX portion of your video card is causing the trouble. I suggest updating your drivers, or uninstall them completely and install a fresh copy.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Jonathan\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_unexpected_shutdown.zip\032210-32042-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e0d000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0304ae50
Debug session time: Mon Mar 22 16:11:53.430 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:03:21.648
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff88004f7789c, fffff88001fbf780, 0}

Probably caused by : dxgkrnl.sys ( dxgkrnl+a189c )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff88004f7789c, Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff88001fbf780, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
dxgkrnl+a189c
fffff880`04f7789c 44397d48 cmp dword ptr [rbp+48h],r15d

CONTEXT: fffff88001fbf780 -- (.cxr 0xfffff88001fbf780)
rax=0000000000000003 rbx=fffff8a0235e6920 rcx=0000000000000001
rdx=fffffa80061d6010 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=fffff8a023673610
rip=fffff88004f7789c rsp=fffff88001fc0160 rbp=0000000000000000
r8=0000000000107134 r9=0000000000000003 r10=0000000000000000
r11=fffff88002a06120 r12=fffff88001fc04a0 r13=fffff88001fc0610
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000001
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010282
dxgkrnl+0xa189c:
fffff880`04f7789c 44397d48 cmp dword ptr [rbp+48h],r15d ss:0018:00000000`00000048=????????
Resetting default scope

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B

PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 0000000000000000 to fffff88004f7789c

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`01fc0160 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : dxgkrnl+0xa189c
FOLLOWUP_IP:
dxgkrnl+a189c
fffff880`04f7789c 44397d48 cmp dword ptr [rbp+48h],r15d

... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/79726-unexpected-shutdown-bdod-new-computer-win-7-a.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi

I have Windows 8 Pro running on a HP Touchsmart 520. When i shutdown my computer, the machine appears to shutdown, and when the screen goes blank, the computer doesn't turn off for about 3 minutes. On the next boot, i receive a message saying that the computer has recovered from a unexpected shutdown.

Please see dmp files attached.

Please note, i do not use the touchscreen on this computer as it caused issues which no longer occur since the driver has been uninstalled and has been disabled in device manager.

If anyone could advise, it would be much appeciated

A:Computer not shutting down and recovers from unexpected shutdown

Did you purchase the TouchSmart with Windows 8 pre-installed? Or did you upgrade to Windows 8?

If you upgraded, did you do a "custom" ("clean") upgrade, which reformats the hard drive & installs Windows 8 on a blank partition? Or did you try an "in-place" upgrade over Windows 7?

Here is a note from the Hp website:

Quote:

WARNING:HP Linkup, HP Application Assistant, HP TouchSmart Magic Canvas and all other HP TouchSmart applications are not compatible with Windows 8 and must be uninstalled before upgrading. Content created using the TouchSmart applications such as Graffiti will not be available after upgrading.

The touchscreen Windows-8 drivers are a "known issue" with the TouchSmart series. Should you wish to get the touchscreen functions working again, you'll want to visit the Hp support webpages for your model, to see if Hp has provided a workable Windows 8 driver yet. They don't promise to provide drivers for Windows 8 for all models, if the PCs shipped with earlier versions of Windows. You might have to keep checking back at their webpage for your model: eventually a driver might show up.

Here are Hp's notes for Touchsmart Windows 8 upgrades --- Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 8 HP TouchSmart 520-1050 Desktop PC | HP? Support

Shutdown/Sleep/Hibernate are all setup a bit differently in Windows 8. To get to the actual detailed settings, it is necessary to navigate through the advanced options in the Control Panel's "Power Options" applet. And just as Hp's touchscreen apps have known compatibility issues, their Hp power-saving utilities might be just as incompatible. If you see an Hp-specific power-saving utility installed in Programs & Features, uninstall it (just use the power options built into Windows 8), and see if that provides some relief. Otherwise, you can try to wait for Hp to come out with a Windows-8 compatible version of their power saving apps.

Best of luck
. . . Gary

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/computer-not-shutting-down-and-recovers-from-unexpected-shutdown-687111.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi I have recently just a few days ago put together a computer using this barebones kit from TigerDirect AMD A - K GHz Quad-Core Startup Shutdown BSOD Unexpected after Computer on Unlocked BSOD on Computer Startup after Unexpected Shutdown APU Asus A BM-E mATX BSOD on Computer Startup after Unexpected Shutdown MB GB DDR Patriot Viper Xtreme Memory GB Seagate GB SATA HDD X LED Case Fan Ultra Xblaster V case w W PSU Barebones at TigerDirect com I have also added a PNY XLR GB SSD and the computer is running Windows Home BSOD on Computer Startup after Unexpected Shutdown Premium Bit Windows is installed to the SSD which is designated as Local Disk C The BSODs I have been seeing seem to follow the same pattern For some reason my computer will automatically restart at some point during the night When I log on the following day several error messages will show up each saying something was unable to load As a result I will not be able to open programs such as Google Chrome or sometimes even Windows Explorer After some time the computer will crash and display a blue screen Sometimes it will not automatically crash and instead just have a useless screen with only the desktop background no start button or desktop files at which point I manually shut down using the power button I have been able to temporarily recover from these blue screens by using System Restore by either booting from disk or through safe mode but the next day the computer will have more errors I originally suspected the issue was related to Restarting so I disabled automatic windows updates and sleep hibernation mode All that has changed is that the minidump file in BlueScreenView in the most recent crash says the blue screen occurred at the time that I logged on in the morning instead of some time in the middle of the night when I wasn't using my computer All BSODs correspond to an unexpected shutdown in Event Viewer but there are more unexpected shutdowns that do not have a corresponding BSOD I have attached the file generated by DM log collector I would appreciate any help Thanks

A:BSOD on Computer Startup after Unexpected Shutdown

Your ATI graphics driver has been flagged.

Code:
fffff880`0b88c628 fffff880`04f07ea7Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
atikmdag+0x82ea7
Download the 13.9 driver from here then use AMD Uninstall Utility to remove all traces of your current driver, CCC etc. Reboot and install the 13.9 driver.

Note
When installing choose 'Advanced' or 'Custom' (whichever option is available, just not Express) and uncheck everything except the video driver.
Download and run MemTest86+ to test your RAM.

Note
Run MemTest86+ for at least 8 passes. Ideally set it off before you go to bed and leave it overnight, we're looking for zero errors here. A single error will show something's going bad with your RAM.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/336262-bsod-computer-startup-after-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

hey, im not exactly compute savvy

my computer is a dell inspiron 1440 running windows 7

whenever i close the top or it goes into sleep/hibernate (not sure which) when i come back to the computer, it has restarted and i get a message saying windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown

this is NOT a blue screen or anything, it's the normal desktop after a restart, but with one of those messages like windows is trying to "find a solution" for a problem

how do i fix this?

A:windows 7 unexpected shutdown

* Please fill in your System Specs.
That will tell us more about your Operating System & thus allow us to help you in a quicker fashion.
* Have you checked in Event Viewer?
Type eventvwr in search.
Go to the Windows Logs > Application / System > in the left hand column.
Note anything in red that relates to this current problem.
Please record the event ID, and the Source Code and tell us what they are.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/198443-windows-7-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

This has happened twice in a period of 3 weeks or so. Recently last night.

I'm not sure what is causing this problem. So I hope someone here can
help me out a little bit.

I've added the DMP file for help.

Please help.

Thank you.

A:Help Please -Windows unexpected shutdown

Hi Lil Adz and Welcome.

STOP 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, ?memory

Your dump file blames the atikmdag.sys driver which is your graphics card.

Many people have been having issues with Catalyst 10.12, which is what you currently have installed. Update to the new version following these guidelines.
Download Catalyst v11.1**.
Download and install Driver Sweeper.
Boot to Safe Mode
Uninstall your current Catalyst SetUp.
Run Driver Sweeper to clean up any left overs.
Reboot to Normal Mode.
Install your new Catalyst SetUp.
** Note!! Any WHQLCatalyst SetUp v10.3 - v11.1 can be used except v10.12 (notWHQL).

Old and incompatible drives can and do cause issues with Windows 7.

As a Priority:

The sptd.sys driver is notorious for causing BSOD's with Windows 7. It's used by Daemon Tools /Alcohol 120 which you'll have to uninstall.
Then use the correct (32bit or 64bit) download from Duplex Secure - Downloads to uninstall the SPTD.SYS driver.
Make sure to select uninstall!
Virtual Drives
Some alternatives to DT/Alcohol that do not use SPTD.SYS (In no order).
DVDFab
MagicDisc
PowerISO (The program is a trial but the drive emulation is free forever).

Outdated Drivers. Update:

Rt64win7.sys Thu Mar 04 13:42:52 2010 Realtek LAN RTL81xx 7.037

RTKVHD64.sys Fri Jan 29 06:48:35 2010 Realtek HD Audio R2.57

Bugcheck Analysis
Code:
Loading Dump File [C:\DUMPS\Lil Adz\020311-21122-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (6 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c15000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e52e50
Debug session time: Thu Feb 3 13:06:15.013 2011 (UTC + 0:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 5:07:21.402
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff88004974817, fffff88009e7b900, 0}

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+90817 )

---------

4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff88004974817, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff88009e7b900, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
atikmdag+90817
fffff880`04974817 8b4820 mov ecx,dword ptr [rax+20h]

CONTEXT: fffff88009e7b900 -- (.cxr 0xfffff88009e7b900)
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=fffffa8008d18090 rcx=ffff... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/142434-help-please-windows-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hello to all.

I have tried googling this problem but I have found no clear solution.
I have windows 7 64 installed and I am getting an unexpected shutdown message when I leave the pc downloading overnight or prolonged during the day.

I seem to only get this problem when I have the pc downloading using internet download manager.

I have never had a problem with any other OS.

If the PC is "idle" and left there seems to be no issues.

Disabling the hibernation including hybrid sleep makes no difference, it still suffers from an unexpected shut down.

If anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it.

Thank you

A:Windows 7 Unexpected shutdown

I would try memtest and see if it is a bad memory block.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/25379-windows-7-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi everyone mind you that this is my first post and I'm pretty well computer-oriented but unfamiliar with Windows its a pretty different from XP I keep getting unexpected shutdowns from my system when I leave it idle and its happening faster and faster It started with when I leave it at night even though its set for auto-standby after an hour and now its after maybe minutes I've Unexpected Windows Shutdown never seen it happen but I come back to my computer shutdown constantly I found a similiar thread but its not specific to my system and didn't help much further than recognizing it as a related issue but is probably totally different But here's the real details I turn on my PC and get a random message every time that security has been shut off but its just an error message with no details of what files or programs are associated which leads me to think I may just have a Win virus I have scanned with ESET NOD and found nothing on either of my two main HDDs yet my PC is funkedelically shutting down and acting slowly Here is the windows error details Quote Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP C BCP E Windows Unexpected Shutdown C BCP E B Windows Unexpected Shutdown BCP E OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Edward AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml From what I understood in the thread I found that lead me to this forum some of my hardware is faulty glitching failing I think it may be my RAM because there was a mention of a file with quot RAMdump quot in the name so maybe at idle the RAM gets overactive and the system failsafes and shuts down --Mind you I built this PC at Christmas time and only slightly skimped on prices for my PSU though it was a budget build my RAM was for GB and I specifically bought RAM that is under the V limit of the i CPU System specs -Intel Core i GHz CPU -Intel P MoBo -Windows Professional bit -XFX GeForce GTS GFXcard -Apevia ATX-JV W PSU -Seagate Barracuda GB RPM exclusively OS and programs -Seagate Barracuda GB RPM data -G Skill x GB DDR MHz Dual Channel RAM I'm trying to be as thorough as I can sorry for a lengthly read the only other thing of note is that I have a Sound Blaster Audigy sound card and I didn't take any precautions to disable the onboard sound card settings Thanks for any help I can get with this mysterious hardware failure or whatever it may be -Edward PS Mind you that my PC was running find for over two months and starting doing this about two weeks ago

A:Windows Unexpected Shutdown

Lets check the important things first and move on from there.

Run an anti virus scan.

Then download and run malwarebytes.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/69000-windows-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Good day everyone I just assembled my own PC and I have chosen windows to be my operating system However I am getting now and then an unexpected shutdown without giving me a prior notice or warning As a matter of fact it happened to me twice this day when I had the first time I googled the problem and found that I should clean the registry to avoid such error I did clean my registry after that however when I came hours later I got the exact same message again here is the details of the message I got Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode b BCP shutdown windows in my unexpected 7! C BCP FFFFF D CE BCP FFFFF B EE BCP OS Version Service unexpected shutdown in my windows 7! Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users sadon AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x please guys help me to overcome this problem

A:unexpected shutdown in my windows 7!

We will need some information to help you.

System Specs, and dmp file please.

Registry Cleaners will not solve a BSOD due to hardware or dirvers. in fact, they do far more harm than they do good.
Especially on a fresh install of Windows.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/63278-unexpected-shutdown-my-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I just woke up my HTPC amp was greeted by a message on the Windows desktop I also had this message weeks ago It said Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown Windows can check online for a solution to the problem View problem details - Check for solution I was using this HTPC yesterday amp everything was OK At that time Windows had a Defender update which I did I also did a Malwarebytes scan amp everything was OK And then did a cold re-boot When I had the same message almost exactly weeks ago IIRC I also did a Windows Defender update amp Malwarebytes scan amp a cold reboot Here s a cut paste of the View problem details Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode b BCP C BCP FFFFF EE B BCP FFFFF C D BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Here s the SF Diagnostic Tool zip Unexpected Windows Shutdown file Could my updating scanning be causing a problem

A:Windows Unexpected Shutdown

Part 2 -

I just noticed this. I had a program scheduled last night to record for 72 minutes but ended up with the recording split into 2 parts. The first one was 30 minutes long. I FF to the end & got this message:
Video Error
Files needed to display video are not installed or are not working correctly. Restart Windows Media Center or restart the computer.

The second "half" was 38 minutes but started about 10 minutes into the program.

Two weeks ago when I had the problem I also had a split recording the same day as the error message. That time a 35 minute recording was split. The first part was 27 mins & the second part was 6 mins, and of course a couple mins were missing.

I'm presuming those split recording are related to the error message. But are they the cause or the effect?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/298969-windows-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi,
My laptop dell inspiron N5110 hangs when it is shut down. After I restart I get the screen option of starting on safe mode and the message unexpected shut down. Even when normally shut down, I continue to get the same message. The machine has also become very slow. I am giving below the message that I am receiving:
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 5129
BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA80073FE060
BCP3: FFFFF800052423D8
BCP4: FFFFFA800DFDBC60
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
C:\Windows\Minidump\052212-16036-01.dmp
C:\Users\joby\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-35209-0.sysdata.xml
I will be very happy if you would kindly help. My windows operating system in Windows 7 home edition - 64 bit, service pack 1.
Thank you
Sebastian

A:unexpected shutdown windows 7

Moved to Bsod's App Crashes and Hangs for further help

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/unexpected-shutdown-windows-7-a-646706.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Windows
Problem: Shut down unexpectedly
032811-16832-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
WERInternalMetadata.xml

what does this mean!?

Relevancy 65.79%

Hi there i am having a problem with windows 7 on my acer extensa 5635z.
It stays on for a while then it just shuts down.

Here is the error code it gives me.

BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 8485A030
BCP3: 82930AE0
BCP4: 87460750
C:\Windows\Minidump\121909-14944-01.dmp
C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-39811-0.sysdata.xml
Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Highlights - Microsoft Windows
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Help me please!!!

A:Windows unexpected shutdown

Hi, Welcome to SF,

Can you post the Dump file this show hel in finding it http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html

Hope this help

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/53091-windows-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I've recently run into an issue in which my system (Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit) unexpectedly shuts down - this has been happening while it is in sleep mode over the past couple of days.

Looked around the web but doesn't seem like there is a one-stop solution so, I've attached a minidump (zipped) to the thread and below is the most recent problem details:

Problem signature

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP2: FFFFF88000E3E95C
BCP3: FFFFF880039156C8
BCP4: FFFFF88003914F20
Bucket ID: X64_0x7E_acpi!GetNameSpaceObject+a6
Server information: 0bb5ad40-8cc7-4fed-90e2-a0163c84d001

Any help is greatly appreciated!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/380615-windows-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hello
After I normally start my computer, after 5 minutes when on desktop it shuts down with blue screen error.I tried to run in Safe Mode and no problems.Please help.

A:Windows 7 unexpected shutdown

Hi EmAx
Please,

Uninstall malwarebytes,download,install,update the new version Malwarebytes

Download,install,update SUPERAntiSpyware

Restart in safe mode.
Full scan with superantispyware.
Full scan with malwarebytes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/187124-windows-7-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Please Help my windows 7 freeze after i play any game or install a windows update after it i restart my computer. oh yeah i have the error code from the unexpected shutdown here's the codes:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

BCCode: 124
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 867054DC
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
Product: 256_1

C:\Windows\Minidump\011314-30279-01.dmp
C:\Users\Irwansyah\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-63695-0.sysdata.xml

Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

can someone help me with this? my computer keep freezing

A:How to fix this Unexpected shutdown in windows 7

Your computer seems to have a BSOD issue. Maybe, posting this in the BSOD help forum will help more. Also download the SF
diagnostic tool from this link

SF Diagnostic Tool - Using for Troubleshooting

You could try these until some BSOD professional catches up.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware:

Malwarebytes : Thank you for download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Please uncheck the option to enable a free trial of malwarebytes anti-malware PRO. Do a full scan with it. It might take some time so please be patient. You may also disable your security software to avoid potential conflicts. Delete anything it finds and restart.

TDSSKiller:

TDSSKiller Download

Please select the option to detect TDLFS file system. And scan with it. Delete anything it finds and restart.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/318349-how-fix-unexpected-shutdown-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Over the 3 week period i've had windows 7 it has crashed about 6 times. I've attatched the Minidump files and am looking forward to anyone that can help me

Thanks in advance, Callum

What were you doing when Win7 crashed on you?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/48149-windows-7-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

all of the sudden my computer just reboots. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Luke

I have attached the DMlogcollector dump.

Make sure your dump logging is enabled.

Quote:
Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
Double-click System.
Click the Advanced tab, and then click Settings under Startup and Recovery.
Check Write an even to the system log, and Automatically restart.
In the Write debugging information list, click Small memory dump (256k).
Location of Dumps:
C:\Windows\minidump

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/350949-windows-7-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hey guys,

I have an issue with my Asus UL30VT. Equipped with the nvidia geforce g210. I am pretty sure it is either a driver or hardware issue related to the video card.

so whenever i play certain videos (on youtube or local from my hard drive) my computer will restart and i get an unexpected error shutdown notification when i boot into windows (after the restart).

this happens very rarely (out of all the video files i played only 1 does this) but will happen every time when playing the same video.

when playing the same youtube videos and local videos using the integrated intel video (my laptop has switchable graphics). It does not shutdown.

there are no official updates for the nvidia driver, i plan on using a moded driver and report back.

attached are the dump files related to the problem.

thanks,
Homamkeh

A:windows unexpected shutdown

Hi,
Please read this article for more detail on the stop code related to your BSODs:
http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...eshooting.html
As the article suggest, if all solution doesn't work, you might want to try different graphic card (Perhaps borrow from friend or borrow at store that let you return later)

First thing to try is always reinstall the driver. When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using Guru3D - Driver Sweeper

When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy.

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\TUANTR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DI00.086\081410-18985-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*e:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03251000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0348ee50
Debug session time: Sat Aug 14 11:27:58.980 2010 (UTC + 7:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:08:03.337
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {fffffa800410c010, fffff880072134e0, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+134e0 )

---------
Regard,

Tuan

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/104224-windows-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Please need advise my computer windows7 starter during display sleep then while awake dispply not directly open windows but

safe mode
start windows normally etc

so i must click the start windows normally, why this display appeare not directly to open the windows?

after Windows start as normally clicked the message was windows was un expected shutdown, please for help.

Thank alot

A:Windows unexpected shutdown

Upgrade the Display driver to latest.

Make sure you have installed all of your Important and Optional Windows Updates after enabling Automatically get recommended drivers and updates for your hardware. You may have a display driver there.

If this doesn't solve it work through these fixes for Sleep Mode Problems - Vista Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/265941-windows-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I have a fleet of M -P desktops on several networks Users typically log off and leave the computers running When the computers are idle for two days say weekend they are unresponsive on return The fans are running the power light is on but the computer is otherwise unresponsive nbsp The power button must be held to shut down the computer and then pressed M91-P 10 shutdown unexpected windows again to start Startup is normal In the event log there is an unexpected shutdown event logged - indicating that the shutdown occurred some time prior to restarting - like or hours prior nbsp There are no other events logged that would indicate any type of issue prior to the shutdown event log I have tried several different power settings and combinations but none seem to make a difference nbsp The machines M91-P unexpected shutdown windows 10 are up to date with the most recent bios and lenovo apps nbsp Has anyone seen this behaviour and know of a resolution nbsp Thanks - Les Solved Go to Solution

A:M91-P unexpected shutdown windows 10

It could be a Windows 10 issue, as the M91-P isn't listed on Lenovo's supported list for WIndows 10 upgrades. Try rolling back to WIndows 8.1 to see if the issue still persists.

I'm a Lenovo advocate, part of the Lenovo INsiders program. #LenovoIN. I don't work for Lenovo.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkCentre-A-E-M-S-Series/M91-P-unexpected-shutdown-windows-10/td-p/2224718
Relevancy 65.79%

Im getting below error after the restart.and attached log based on followed by below url.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Help me.

Thanks in advance.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA80045C84E0
BCP2: FFFFF8800404ACB0
BCP4: 0000000000000002

C:\Windows\Minidump\051814-18673-01.dmp
C:\Users\Prabhu\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-50731-0.sysdata.xml

A:Windows has unexpected shutdown

Update your Intel graphics driver as it's out of date.
Download the latest version here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx

Code:
BugCheck 116, {fffffa80045d44e0, fffff88004032cb0, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+23cb0 )

Code:
fffff880`0400f000 fffff880`045e2500 igdkmd64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys
Image name: igdkmd64.sys
Timestamp: Wed May 06 19:22:19 2009 (4A01D55B)
CheckSum: 005D8353
ImageSize: 005D3500
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/331877-windows-has-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I have a Dell Inspiron desktop windows home which I acquired last month I put the computer in power save mode by pressing the button on the keyboard that has a half moon symbol It makes the computer to ldquo go to sleep rdquo so to say But after that it wouldn rsquo t ldquo shutdown Unexpected 10 in windows awake rdquo and I had to press the power button to turn it off and then press it again to turn it on When the PC turned on it would not give any messages that it did not switch off normally earlier When I had the Vista Pc I would get a message saying that windows did not shut down normally and suggested to run windows in Unexpected shutdown in windows 10 safe mode I run the checkup utility but it passed The system history however shows that there was an unexpected shutdown What sort of utility test should I run to correct this issue I mean if the computer shuts down unexpectedly what sort of utilities should I run In Vista I used to run the check disk but I don rsquo t know in windows

A:Unexpected shutdown in windows 10

deskbook
You can click the link below for possible resolution to the sleep issue in Windows 10.
How to Fix Windows 10 Sleep Mode Not Working
For me to better assist in troubleshooting, please click my DELL-Jesse L and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your Dell Order number.
You would click my name in blue, then on the next page in the upper right corner, click the words "send private message"

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/4997/t/19681772
Relevancy 65.79%

I'm using my pc normaly and dunno why, i got that shutdown, i've count the number of shutdowns... since 1 week.. like 3 per day

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 1034
BCCode: a
BCP1: B43FFFC0
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 830987B8
C:\Windows\Minidump\040710-14773-01.dmp
C:\Users\Kipe\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-215905-0.sysdata.xml
C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:Windows 7 unexpected shutdown =(

If you follow these instructions you will be helped.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/77016-windows-7-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I've recently run into an issue in which my system (Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit) unexpectedly shuts down - this has been happening while it is in sleep mode over the past couple of days.

Looked around the web but doesn't seem like there is a one-stop solution so, I've attached a minidump (zipped) to the thread and below is the most recent problem details:

Problem signature

BCP2: FFFFF88000E3E95C
BCP3: FFFFF880039156C8
BCP4: FFFFF88003914F20
Bucket ID: X64_0x7E_acpi!GetNameSpaceObject+a6
Server information: 0bb5ad40-8cc7-4fed-90e2-a0163c84d001

Any help is greatly appreciated!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/380615-windows-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hope you can help I have had unexpected Windows shutdowns this unexpected shutdown windows week none before The only change that I recall unexpected windows shutdown was updating installing a unexpected windows shutdown new version of Lavasoft Ad-Aware I have uninstalled it entirely but still had shutdowns since then Not knowing what might help you I have attached a Hi-Jack log Thanks Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor Pentium R Dual-Core CPU T GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Mobile Intel R Series Express Chipset Family Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard TOSHIBA Portable PC Antivirus Symantec Endpoint Protection Updated and Enabled Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection ProtectionUtilSurrogate exe C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files x Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files x Comcast Desktop Doctor bin sprtcmd exe C Program Files x HP HP Software Update hpwuschd exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C ProgramData Ad-Aware Browsing Protection adawarebp exe C Program Files x TOSHIBA ConfigFree NDSTray exe C Program Files x TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSwMgr exe C Users Jay AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users Jay AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C windows SysWOW rundll exe C Users Jay AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users Jay AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com ilc R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files x Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files x Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO HP Print Enhancer - C E- - -BF - C - C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp printenhancer dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO SkypeIEPluginBHO - AE - E C- ED - F B-F F A - C Program Files x Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer skypeieplugin dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO SingleInstance Class - FDAD DA - A - FD - C - F AC - C Program Files x Yahoo Companion Installs cpn YTSingleInstance dll O - BHO HP Smart BHO Class - FFFFFFFF-CF E- F B-BDC - E E A - C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp BHO dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD... Read more

Relevancy 64.93%

Hello, I got "Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown" today. So, I would need your help to find out how it cause and solve. Thank you.

Problem signature:

BCP2: FFFFF88000E96F0F
BCP3: FFFFF8800B9D2398
BCP4: FFFFF8800B9D1BF0

C:\Windows\Minidump\112713-20467-01.dmp
C:\Users\Donna\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-159869-0.sysdata.xml

A:Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown

Code:
Start with the following:

1. Click Start
2. In the search box, type cmd
3. In the list that appears, right-click on cmd.exe and choose Run as administrator
4. In the command window that opens, type chkdsk /R and hit enter.

You will be prompted whether you wish to schedule a chkdsk scan at next startup, type 'Y' and hit enter. Now restart your computer and chkdsk will automatically run. Take note of any messages, and post them back here.

More detail: Disk Check

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313273-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

i m getting this problem many time in a day .. computer stuck mouse stop working than getting blue screen i m confuse whats problem i have

Problem signature:

BCCode: 7a
BCP1: C05A7490
BCP2: C00000C0
BCP3: 8CB0B8C0
BCP4: B4E92000

C:\Windows\Minidump\110915-15865-01.dmp
C:\Users\CRIMINAL\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-40482-0.sysdata.xml

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/385327-windows-has-recoverd-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Problem signature:

BCP1: 84DA0008
BCP2: 90C189B0
BCP4: 00000002

C:\Windows\Minidump\022813-16785-01.dmp
C:\Users\Pallavi\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-42697-0.sysdata.xml

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

Relevancy 64.93%

My laptop keeps on randomly shutting down, showing me the Blue Screen and then restarting.

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 3081

BCCode: d1
BCP1: 3A30327C
BCP4: 8724267E

C:\Windows\Minidump\121409-20576-01.dmp
C:\Users\Dino\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-37502-0.sysdata.xml

This is what I keep recieving upon restart, its really annuying me and I cant fix it.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi Dino15 Welcome to Seven Forums ,

First we need to dump to see what is going on with the system. The below thread will help you find it

http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/46679-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

? OS - Windows 7 (original OS)
? 64 bit
? OEM version
? Age of system - 6 months approx
? Age of OS installation - 6 months (since new)

? CPU - Pentium Dual Core E5800 3.2G
? Video Card- ATI Radeon HD5450
? MotherBoard - ASUS P5G41T-M LX2 series
? Power Supply - dont know (sorry)

? System Manufacturer - Zoostorm (bought from ebuyer as a base pc)
? Exact model number - Zoostorm Business Desktop PC - Desktops | Ebuyer.com

i hope this is enough information, thanks for looking!

A:windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown

Please run these tests and report back the results
1. Memtest86 - Run for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Forums
2. Prime95 - Run all three tests for 3-4 hours each or until fail - Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95 - Windows 7 Forums
3. Hard drive scan usings SeaTools - SeaTools for Windows | Seagate - Both long and short tests

Code:
ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005 (42476C4C)
A known BSOD maker in Windows 7. The 2005 version of this driver is known to cause BSOD on Windows 7 systems.
Download the ATK0110 utility from here - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P5G41T-M LX2/GB
Expand the "Utilities" tab and it will be the first one
After you install it browse to C:\windows\system32\drivers and check the properties of ASACPI.sys and make sure it now says 2009.

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Debug session time: Thu Mar 1 05:15:31.005 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:07.628
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!CmpFindNameInListWithStatus+ab )
PROCESS_NAME: System
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7E_nt!CmpFindNameInListWithStatus+ab
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Mon Feb 27 16:40:43.922 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:20.545
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+43 )
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7E_nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+43
BiosReleaseDate = 11/22/2010
SystemManufacturer = System manufacturer
SystemProductName = System Product Name
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Tue Feb 14 07:37:57.784 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:18.408
Debug session time: Mon Feb 13 16:35:53.400 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:24.024
Debug session time: Thu Jan 26 09:56:51.967 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:21.59... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-has-recovered-from-an-unexpected-shutdown-633383.html
Relevancy 64.93%

hi..i am using Windows 7 32 Bit os. Here i have this problem. Please help me.

A:Windows has Recovered from an unexpected shutdown

You should follow the instructions at the top of the page. Your image doesn't even show the bug code. In the mean time, bring your Windows up-to-date.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313826-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

What is happening??? I really need help, I cannot allow my computer to fail while I am DJ'ing my gigs!! It is happening more and more lately, and I just re-installed windows from scratch. This never happened before I re-installed windows. Help!

Are you shutting down properly (start > shut down) or are you just pressing the power button?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/135998-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello I am having this problem many times when I'm trying to connect to my vpn account
the bluescreen appears and after reboot i have this message
can anyone help me with this problem?
regards

my last dump file: Attachment 147182
all of my dump files: Attachment 147181

Hello there,you can simply attach the files to the forum. In 4shared you got to wait xx seconds to download the file.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/154695-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Toshiba Satellite Win Home Premium x - external HD as data storage via a mains powered hub When I awaken the laptop from quot Sleep quot sometimes a blue screen appears with DOS style message quot Windows has experienced Windows Explorer quot within about seconds the blue-alert is gone and Windows continues to boot not enough time to read the screen When Desktop opens another dialog shows quot Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown quot with a button to quot Check for Solutions quot in the past when I click this button I wait for lt minutes and then the dialog disappears and everything is sweet after that Today the same again Cold boot gt laptop goes to shutdown Windows has recovered unexpected an from sleep in its allotted time without me using the laptop gt tap space bar gt quot Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and must close quot All this without me using the laptop other than to start the laptop Copied this from the Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown quot text box nbsp Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown nbsp Note Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP BCP BCP BCP OS Version Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Owner AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C windows system en-US erofflps txt I cannot open the mini-dump file quot Access Denied quot I have started to read How to Run Disk Check in Windows but I dont think I am experiencing BSOD outright Would appreciate any help

That BCCode turned up quite a few listing on a search on this forum,
Windows 7 Forums is the largest help and support community, providing friendly help and advice for Microsoft Windows 7 Computers such as Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. - Search Results for BCCode: 7f

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/309134-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Computer is only a couple months old. Get this error whenever when I have left the computer for a extended period of time so that it asks me for my User account password to sign back in. Once I sign in my desktop has closed whatever I was working on and this error is there.

Problem signature:

BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF8800494D817
BCP3: FFFFF88008B15900
BCP4: 0000000000000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\021311-16723-01.dmp
C:\Users\Rodger\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-45064851-0.sysdata.xml

Hope yall can help thank you

A:Windows has recovered from a unexpected shutdown

here is the dump file also

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/144482-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Get this error whenever when I have left the computer for a extended period of time so that it asks me for my User account password to sign back in. Once I sign in my desktop has closed whatever I was working on and this error is there.

Problem signature:

BCP2: FFFFF8800494D817
BCP3: FFFFF88008B15900

C:\Windows\Minidump\021311-16723-01.dmp
C:\Users\Rodger\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-45064851-0.sysdata.xml

Hope yall can help thank you

A:Windows has recovered from a unexpected shutdown

Post in the Crashes and Debugging forum to upload the mini dump. Follow the instructions in the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/144445-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

First of all thank you for taking the time to help me Asus X shutdown unexpected has from an Help-windows recovered SR notebook stock build Windows ultimate no overclock no raid I just bought a used laptop from a friend and it works fine except for random freezing and shutdowns that result in the quot windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown quot error message The computer came with Vista Help-windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown ultimate but I gave Help-windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown it a fresh format-reinstall anyway and had the same problem Over the course of a few days the computer got excruciatingly slow and unstable Yesterday I decided to upgrade with a Help-windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown clean format-reinstall of Windows ultimate It worked fine all day yesterday but just about an hour ago it froze shutdown and came up with the error message Now as time goes on hour its getting slower and everything keeps freezing I just had to restart in safe mode with networking to edit this post I read in some other posts about how these things are diagnosed so I am including some logs minidump log and Belarc advisor in my post that I think will be helpful Thank you and I will check back later

Relevancy 64.93%

I can't seem to figure this one out and I've searched high and low for a solution I just built a brand new computer Windows pro x bit gb ram intel Core i - k CPU I'm running two sata hard drives 7 Windows error due has unexpected shutdown to TB each and a basic DVD RW drive Nothing to fancy Windows 7 has shutdown due to unexpected error for the video card AMD Radeo HD I've updated all Windows 7 has shutdown due to unexpected error the drivers ran windows updates done the usual with flash java directx but I keep encountering an error when my computer is sitting idle I come back to your computer has shutdown to an unexpected error bc code d and I loose my internet connection with my USB Wireless Linksys AE Dual N network adapter I'm not sure why this is happening I have to remove the device and plug it back in each time to get it to reconnect to the internet because its completely gone from the computer when this takes place like the computer isn't detecting it I've plugged into a different usb plug thinking its something with the Gigabyte MB but its doing it no matter where its plugged in So i just recently downloaded the updated drivers directly from linksys and came back a few hours later just to have the same thing Please provide some suggestions thanks for all your input

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/492467/windows-7-has-shutdown-due-to-unexpected-error/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi there shutdown'' Windows recovered '' unexpected from an Before I explain my problem I want to say I have read other topics concerning this problem I just haven t been able to found an answer to it I believe this somehow has something to do with the connection to my network Sometimes when I start up IE it will ask to connect When I '' Windows recovered from an unexpected shutdown'' click connect it gives me a choice between networks I can connect to When I then type in my username and password I get the blue-screen I believe the blue-screen itself has some advice how to solve it but it goes away so quickly I can never read it The weird thing this only happens sometimes I mostly just plug-out and plug-in my internet cable and then it usually works The exact message I get when Windows as recovered is this Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode d BCP BCP BCP BCP CF A OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Guus Evers AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Guus Evers AppData Local Temp WERB tmp version txt Does anyone have any idea at all on how to solve this Thanks in advance Guus PS If there is already an answer posted somewhere excuse me for apparantly not looking good enough In that case please direct me to the solution nbsp

A:'' Windows recovered from an unexpected shutdown''

Hi, Rattenhoofd
Yes, this dialog box is exactly related to your Blue Screen of Death, a.k.a Stop Error a.k.a System Failure a.k.a Bug Check and the information which you provided here from the error dialog box are exactly those which can be derived from the blue screen.

To see the blue screen completely, open Control Panel, open System, go to Advanced tab and click Settings button in the Startup and Recovery section. From System Failure section, uncheck Automatically Restart checkbox.

Now, I believe your Stop Error to be 0xD1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This error happens when a serious system-level driver commits a very serious error.

Now, to solve this, you must find out which driver is this. If blue screens mentions a file name, please tell us here. You can look up your past blue screens from Event Log (Control Panel, Administrative Tools), System log. Find the failure entry and see it mentions any driver name.

You can also try posting the companion logs mentioned in your post (C:\Users\Guus Evers\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-63008-0.sysdata.xml and
C:\Users\Guus Evers\AppData\Local\Temp\WERB163.tmp.version.txt) here for further analysis.

Once you found the guilty driver, update it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-recovered-from-an-unexpected-shutdown.779121/
Relevancy 64.93%

I need help... For the last week or so, my computer has been restarting itself for no reason. When it reboots this is what shows up:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3

BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 41989AE6
BCP3: B41E38D4
BCP4: B41E35D0
OS Version: 6_0_6000

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini102008-01.dmp
C:\Users\Soledad\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-43196-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Soledad\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4C0.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409
Can anyone tell me why it does this and what I can do to fix it?
Thanks in advance

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-is-recovering-from-an-unexpected-shutdown.761343/
Relevancy 64.93%

The Error Message is given below:

Problem signature:

BCCode: 24
BCP1: 00000000001904FB
BCP2: FFFFF88007E813D8
BCP3: FFFFF88007E80C40
BCP4: FFFFF880012B4D10

C:\Windows\Minidump\052112-33009-01.dmp
C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-51901-0.sysdata.xml

Please help me out in this as am attaching Mindump files as well.Thanks for the support.

> These crashes were caused by memory corruption/exception (Cx05) probably a driver.
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

* If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

* If you have a Raid update its Driver.

Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5-7 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Driver Verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition.
Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is.
But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver.
Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows.
If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise.
Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation"IRP Logging and Force Pending I/O Requests. and click "Next"
NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like.
From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

If you are using win 8 add these
- Concurrency Stress Test
- DDI compliance checking

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.
Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.
If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Thanks to JCGriff2 & Usasma.

Sysnative Forums

Driver Reference Table (DRT)

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

Driver Verifier

Using Driver Verifier (Windows Drivers)
> When you have done all of the above it would be prudent to run the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) and then update to SP-1

32 Bit

Download: System Update Readiness Tool for Windows 7 (KB947821) [February 2012] ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/230840-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I have this problem Yesterday I turned off my PC properly When I turn it back on this morning something pops up saying quot Windows has recovered from unexpected shutdown quot I check the files that I saved yesterday and it was all gone I did some tests a while ago I saved random files in my PC and turned it off When I turned it back on the pop up shows up again and the files that I saved were all gone There is this button on the pop up that says quot View problem details quot so I clicked it Here s the writings in it I hope It helps The computer was shutdown properly but it says BlueScreen Problem signature recovered from has unexpected shutdown Windows Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP BCP BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users AMD A k AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt I have an AMD A - k APU with Radeon HD graphics No Graphics card and gb of RAM I hope I gave enough information to help me fix this Windows has recovered from unexpected shutdown problem Thank you nbsp

Relevancy 64.93%

I see from other reports that recovered from has shutdown unexpected an Windows this is a common problem However the BCP number sequence seems to change and I have no idea what any of it Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown means I would really appreciate it if someone could explain to me what is making my pc unhappy At first I thought that maybe my monitor was going bad because I turn off my monitor when Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown I leave my computer and once I returned then I could not get the pc Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown to wake up So hours later I decided to reboot but my computer would not reboot either so I had to unplug it and then reconnect and reboot That is when I received this bluescreen error message which must have come up while my pc was sleeping My Dell computer is years old Could it be the power supply Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode d BCP FFFFFA D FF BCP BCP BCP FFFFF OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Sweet Pea AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml

Hi there,

We need this information to help you out,

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/372772-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to make a new thread, but I'm not that good in the language and really don't know what to do.
I've had this problem like for times and really don't know what's going on with my new Vaio VPCCW17FX. I'm attaching the minidump files that I've on my sys.

Thanks

Making a new thread is the correct thing to do.

The dump files point to nvlddmkm.sys a part of your nVidia display driver package. Please do the following:
- download a fresh copy of the latest version of this driver from Welcome to NVIDIA - World Leader in Visual Computing Technologies
- uninstall the current version from your system
- install the freshly downloaded version
- check to see if you have any further BSOD's

Additionally, please update these older drivers:

Code:
SFEP.sys Fri Aug 03 01:35:53 2007
regi.sys Mon Apr 16 11:19:10 2007
Here's a copy of the summary of the BSOD's:

Code:
Debug session time: Tue Dec 15 18:33:08.685 2009 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 7:35:53.667
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
BugCheck F7, {fff4f8a102f1b8d1, 2b992ddfa232, ffffd466d2205dcd, 0}
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+120cc6 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GS_FALSE_POSITIVE_MISSING_GSFRAME
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Debug session time: Wed Dec 16 22:10:59.986 2009 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:05:26.296
BugCheck F7, {fff4f8a102f1b8d1, 2b992ddfa232, ffffd466d2205dcd, 0}
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+120cc6 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GS_FALSE_POSITIVE_MISSING_GSFRAME

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/47413-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I am having problems with windows shutting down instead of sleeping and I get the below error message on reboot. Ive tried downloading chipsets and drivers and nothing seems to be helping. Any suggestions?
Problem signature:

BCP2: FFFFF8800518989C
BCP3: FFFFF88002DD2790

C:\Windows\Minidump\091810-18657-01.dmp
C:\Users\Nickson\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-172771-0.sysdata.xml

Welcome to SF!

Please follow these directions: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Thanks!

~JK

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/112230-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hye everyone! I have a big big problem to my laptop. I just bought my laptop yesterday at my hometown and went to travel to my college. When I try to open my laptop, after 30 minutes,sometimes longer, it restart by itself. And after I open the windows, it gives me this error :
Problem signature:

BCCode: 50
BCP1: FFFFFA80065D9000
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: FFFFF88005454421

C:\Windows\Minidump\091810-20186-01.dmp
C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-46347-0.sysdata.xml

Im really dunno about this and how to solve it !! Someone can help me please? I need to do what...?

Give is this information.
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

If it is not corrected, without additional cost, by end of weekend, bring it back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/111995-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

My pc and from shutdown unexpected windows has recovered has been experiencing unexpected shutdowns for some time now I have been researching this message on this site and it looks like the causes have been all over the place so I decided to post a new windows has recovered from and unexpected shutdown thread thanks in advance for any help that you can give my pc OS Name Microsoft Windows Home Premium Version Service Pack Build Other windows has recovered from and unexpected shutdown OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name DON-PC System Manufacturer Dell Inc System Model XPS System Type x -based PC Processor Intel R Core TM i - CPU GHz Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BIOS Version Date Dell Inc A SMBIOS Version Windows Directory C Windows System Directory C Windows system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version quot quot User Name Don-PC Don Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time Installed Physical Memory RAM GB Total Physical Memory GB Available Physical Memory GB Total Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space GB Page File C pagefile sys the message i am getting is Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA BC BCP FFFFF C A C BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Don AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt thanks stroh

A:windows has recovered from and unexpected shutdown

Can you attach this .dmp file in your next post.
C:\Windows\Minidump\102014-16692-01.dmp

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-has-recovered-from-and-unexpected-shutdown-909178.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello

I am having the same problem....
I have just reloaded Windows7 64bit to see if that will solve the problem. Its basically a slick boot. Just reinstalled Office 2007 Student Edition and uTorrent. I have a Toshiba P505-S8945.

Thats it. Here is the basics of the problem

Problem signature:
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP4: FFFFF80002A0E477
C:\Windows\Minidump\040210-22120-01.dmp
C:\Users\Scotty\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-51636-0.sysdata.xml

Here is a copy of the dump file from my public skydrive folder
040210-22120-01.rar - Windows Live

Quote: Originally Posted by truehack2

Hello

I am having the same problem....
I have just reloaded Windows7 64bit to see if that will solve the problem. Its basically a slick boot. Just reinstalled Office 2007 Student Edition and uTorrent. I have a Toshiba P505-S8945.

Thats it. Here is the basics of the problem

Problem signature:
BCP4: FFFFF80002A0E477
C:\Windows\Minidump\040210-22120-01.dmp
C:\Users\Scotty\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-51636-0.sysdata.xml

Here is a copy of the dump file from my public skydrive folder
040210-22120-01.rar - Windows Live

This crash was caused by your network driver ( NETw5s64.sys. download and install a fresh copy and let us know if that doesnt fix it.

Ken

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\040210-22120-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*F:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a55000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c92e50
Debug session time: Fri Apr 2 08:36:56.608 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:33:26.418
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {0, 2, 0, fffff80002a0e477}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\NETw5s64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NETw5s64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NETw5s64.sys
Probably caused by : NETw5s64.sys ( NETw5s64+b76b )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this lev... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/75866-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I'm running vista home basic on a dell inspiron 1501 laptop. I've used this computer for almost a year now, but suddenly I keep getting these blue screen shutdowns. I don't know what all the problem details mean and I was hoping someone could help me. It's happened about 5 times in the last month. Here's the problem details:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.2

BCP1: 00000000
BCP3: 00000008
OS Version: 6_0_6000

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini060408-01.dmp
C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-63000-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\Temp\WERD1B2.tmp.version.txt

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409

Any help to get this problem solved would be appreciated!!!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-recovered-from-an-unexpected-shutdown-256091.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello

i recently reinstalled windows and i've been getting random blue screen crashes all with same error

any help would be apreciated

i've included everything i know i should, if i missed something let me know

You might try running this - it's free:
Resplendence Software - WhoCrashed, automatic crash dump analyzer
Jim

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/334609-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi, I bought a new toshiba satellite laptop and a blue screen shutdown and restart has occured 3 times..last time when I was playing a game. I'm so worried that it might be something wrong with the laptop (but it's new). So what could be the problem ??

I have the minidump file folder and I attached it to anyone who can offer any kind of help or advice to get rid of this problem...

HELP as soon as possible will be very much appreciated. Thanks

A:Help-Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown

There's only one memory dump in the folder - is that all that's in the folder on your computer?
If there are more, please upload them with your next post.

The lone dump file blames: xusb21.sys - a component of your XBox USB wireless controller

I would suggest uninstalling the program related to this component and see if that stops the BSOD's

Summary of the BSOD:

Code:
Debug session time: Wed Apr 7 09:52:23.370 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:14:23.915
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for xusb21.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for xusb21.sys
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff880050c5a03, fffff880031c4538, fffff880031c3d90}
Probably caused by : xusb21.sys ( xusb21+2a03 )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/76753-help-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Problem signature:
BCCode: 124
BCP2: FFFFFA80053555F8
C:\Windows\Minidump\070310-22401-01.dmp
C:\Users\Tim's\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-57080-0.sysdata.xml

This is what ive been getting, I reformatted my hard drive yesturday and reinstalled windows 7 but reinstalling windows didnt help. Please help

This is what we have on BC 124
http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...-what-try.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/95154-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I have been getting a BSOD every time I leave my computer on for over 12 hours. This has been going on for a year or so. I built the computer two years ago and had no problems for the first year. I have sent the motherboard in two times already trying to fix the problem but to no avail. I have updated all of the motherboard drivers in hopes that fixes it but that didn't work either. Can someone read my latest MiniDump file for me and tell me what is wrong? Thank you in advance!

Problem signature

BCP2: FFFFF880069BE32D
BCP3: FFFFF8800ACD2F50

A:Getting unexpected shutdown Windows 7 64-bit BSOD

Have you tried another power supply?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/getting-unexpected-shutdown-windows-7-64-bit-bsod.173994/
Relevancy 64.93%

This appears on every startup. I always shut down from the start menu, and I never see a blue screen actually appear. I close every open window before shutting down my laptop. Windows 7, Dell Inspiron. Dell diagnostics won't run on my laptop, so I can't figure out if there's any hardware issues. Any Suggestions?

A:"Windows Recovered From Unexpected Shutdown"

Start menu, All Programs, Accessories, Command Prompt. Right-click on it and select Run as administrator
type
sfc /scannow
press enter and let windows scan for and replace missing or corrupt windows files
on completion type
exit
Reboot the PC and see if it is any better.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/windows-29/windows-recovered-unexpected-shutdown-4597805/
Relevancy 64.93%

Thank you in advance for your help My wife and daughter s computer has frequent crashes It may only be coincidence but it seems mostly to happen when my daughter is on Youtube She just got a Sims gane and is unable to play more than a couple minutes before it crashes Somehow I have a suspicion that it s a Windows unexpected an shutdown has from recovered video card This is a factory refurb of a leased business computer and can t locate anything in device Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown driver Under sound video etc it lists quot High Definition Audio Device quot And in Display Adapter quot Intel Q Express Chipset Family Event Viewer has several errors related to display quot Display driver igfx has stopped working and successfully recovered quot Here is the error message Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Addl info BCCode BCP BCP A BCP A F BCP A E OS Version Service Pack Product Click to expand Here is my info fron Belarc Advisor Operating System System Model Windows Professional x Service Pack build Install Language English United States System Locale English United States Installed AM Boot Mode BIOS Secure Boot not supported Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq dc p Small Form Factor System Serial Number UA NYC Chassis Serial Number UA NYC Enclosure Type Low Profile Desktop Processor a Main Circuit Board b gigahertz Intel Core Duo kilobyte primary memory cache kilobyte secondary memory cache -bit ready Multi-core total Not hyper-threaded Board Hewlett-Packard AA h Serial Number UA NYC Bus Clock megahertz BIOS Hewlett-Packard F v Drives Memory Modules c d Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space LITE-ON COMBO SHC- S K ATA Device Optical drive WDC WD AVJS- B A Hard drive GB -- drive s n WD-WCAT rev A SMART Status Healthy Megabytes Usable Installed Memory Slot XMM has MB serial number F ED Slot XMM has MB Slot XMM has MB Slot XMM has MB serial number F ED Local Drive Volumes c NTFS on drive GB GB free Click to expand nbsp

Relevancy 64.93%

Hi, computer just freezes then restarts no blue screen no error untill windows restarts this can happen when pc is idle or general browsing , my temps are fine 34c idle, load 50c, noting overclocked, using ram from qualified list, My spec is below if you wanna check and i have uploaded the mini dump if someone can look at it and tell me whats causing it hope someone can help me , this is causing me too much trouble, got all the latest drivers, and using nod32 thats all its really just a fresh windows installation with not much but essential stuff

A:Windows has recoverd from an unexpected shutdown ?

Hello,

Let's try a few things. First, open an elevated command prompt and run sfc /scannow. That will scan for bad system files, repairing as necessary.

Next, download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using ImgBurn. Boot from the CD, and run at least 5 passes.

If that does not solve the problem, disconnect all unnecessary hardware, like external hard drive, video cards, etc.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\021510-10233-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x86 compatible
Built by: 7600.16385.x86fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x82a50000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82b98810
Debug session time: Mon Feb 15 06:12:25.336 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:06.506
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, 8619a8fc, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware

---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: 8619a8fc, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 00000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD

STACK_TEXT:
8d993cc4 82b1efc5 8619a8e0 82bb7c28 82bb7c20 nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x32
8d993ce4 82b1fdef 82bb7c20 8619a8e0 82bb7c50 nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x56
8d993d00 82abdf2b 82bb7c20 00000000 8519dd48 nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x1f
8d993d50 82c5e66d 00000001 a3668fe8 00000000 nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x10d
8d993d90 82b100d9 82abde1e 00000001 00000000 nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x9e
00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 nt!KiThreadStartup+0x19
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: hardware

IMAGE_NAME: hardware

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

BUCKET_ID: 0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
**********************... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/63844-windows-has-recoverd-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I think my laptop is crashing when it tries to go to sleep on opening the laptop it shows that windows was not shutdown correctly.

Looking at Action Center I can see a reference to a X64_0x9F_3_Driver_netw5v64_IMAGE_tcpip.sys I have tried rolling back the drivers of the wireless card with out any joy

roblem signature

BCP2: FFFFFA8004693060
BCP3: FFFFF800043E74D8
BCP4: FFFFFA80043AD4E0
Bucket ID: X64_0x9F_3_Driver_netw5v64_IMAGE_tcpip.sys
Server information: f3acb9e5-a542-4d77-b44b-0ef563f43bc8

I have attached the BOSD dumps and other files please let me know if you need any thing else.

Thank you for your hints and tips

Boot in safe mode and error check the drive. Try that for starters.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-has-recovered-from-an-unexpected-shutdown-510425.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Please help me if you can Asus X SR notebook stock build I just bought a used laptop from a friend and it works fine except for random freezing and shutdowns that result in the quot windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown quot error message The computer came with Vista ultimate but I gave it a fresh format-reinstall anyway and had the same problem unexpected Help-windows recovered has from an shutdown Over the course of a few days the computer got excruciatingly slow and unstable Yesterday I decided to upgreade with a clean format-reinstall of Windows ultimate It Help-windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown worked fine all day yesterday but just about an hour ago it froze shutdown and came up with the error message Now as time goes on hour its getting slower and everything keeps freezing I just had to restart in safe mode with networking to edit this post I read in some other posts about how these things are diagnosed so I am including some logs minidump log and Belarc Help-windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown advisor in my post that I think will be helpful Thank you and I will check back later

A:Help-windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown

Quote: Originally Posted by MrJay81

Please help me if you can.

Asus X53SR notebook stock build.

I just bought a used laptop ^ from a friend and it works fine except for random
freezing and shutdowns that result in the "windows has recovered from an unexpected
shutdown" error message. The computer came with Vista ultimate but I gave it a
fresh format-reinstall anyway and had the same problem. Over the course of a few
days the computer got excruciatingly slow and unstable. Yesterday I decided to
upgreade with a clean format-reinstall of Windows 7 ultimate. It worked fine all day
yesterday but just about an hour ago it froze, shutdown, and came up with the
error message.
Now as time goes on (1 hour) its getting slower and everything keeps freezing.
I just had to restart in safe mode with networking to edit this post.

I read in some other posts about how these things are diagnosed so I am including
some logs (minidump log and Belarc advisor) in my post that I think will be helpful.

Thank you and I will check back later.

Hi and welcome

this crash was probably caused by a critical process failing (winiint)

I would

run a system file check to verify and repair system files
type cmd in seearch>right click and run as admin>sfc /scannow

You also have a feew old drivers that can use to be updated

they are

Code:
secdrv.SYS 0x976c2000 0x976cc000 0x0000a000 0x45080528 9/13/2006 8:18:32 AM
rixdptsk.sys 0x93662000 0x936b3000 0x00051000 0x455a6ed7 11/14/2006 8:35:19 PM
ATKACPI.sys 0x936e9000 0x936f1000 0x00008000 0x4580f93d 12/14/2006 2:11:57 AM
smserial.sys 0x81e00000 0x81f14000 0x00114000 0x48dc9c0a 9/26/2008 3:23:38 AM

Code:
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\122009-24897-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*d:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Built by: 7600.16385.x86fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x82839000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82981810
Debug session time: Sun Dec 20 11:26:57.962 2009 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:41:32.427
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION (f4)
A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been
terminated.
Several processes and threads are necessary for the operation of the
system; when they are terminated (for any reason), the system can no
longer function.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000003, Process
Arg2: 87345218, Terminating object
Arg3: 87345384, Process image file name
Arg4: 82a61d50, Explanatory message (ascii)

Debugging Details:
------------------
PROCESS_OBJECT: 87345218

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

MODULE_NAME: wininit

FAULTING_MODULE: 00000000

PROCESS_NAME: WerFault.exe

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xF4_WerFault.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 82b1507b to 82915d10

S... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/48209-help-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello,

I seem to be experiencing the blue screen of death as of late.

Here are a few details on my system:

Fujitsu Lifebook
Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 1
AMD Turion 64 x2 mobile tech. 2ghz processor
2 GB RAM
32-bit operating system

Looking through other threads I've noticed the recommended use of Belarc Advisor, so I went ahead and ran it on my system. However, I'm not sure what the security protocol is on giving you access to my computer profile is. Do I need to send it to you through a separate email or site? If not, I can just post the link upon first response from you guys. Thanks!

A:Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown...

Give us a bit of background. When does the BSOD occur? Are you doing anything in particular? Is there anything "unusual" that sticks out in your mind?

Run the stuff in the post and follow the directions to upload it to the site. We'll have a look at the stuff and see what we can figure out. http://www.techsupportforum.com/1871981-post2.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-has-recovered-from-an-unexpected-shutdown-391692.html
Relevancy 64.93%

hello guys, its my first post and i dont have any idea what to do so i help me out with my problem.
Here's the error displayed by windows on re-start of my system:

Problem signature:

BCP1: 00000014
BCP4: 8C0FABF2

C:\Windows\Minidump\120413-20373-01.dmp
C:\Users\RustyMind\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-38126-0.sysdata.xml

Can any one elaborate the problem and suggest me what to do next??
Thanks in advance.
Regards-na2us

A:Windows recovered from unexpected shutdown

Hello na2us and welcome to Seven Forums.

It would help our BSOD experts if you could follow the posting instructions in this tutorial. Diagnosing/fixing BSOD issues can be complicated and the tutorial will help the experts give you the best possible assistance.

You could also check for damaged or corrupt system files by running a system file checker scan from an elevated command prompt (option two) in this tutorial. If any problems are found, run the scan at least 3 times and reboot your computer immediately after each scan. You could include the SFC scan results, error messages, etc along with the BSOD info.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/313960-windows-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi all - having a serious problem with Bluescreen. Seems Windows after falling asleep, reboots and then posts this message upon login:

Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown.
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48

Ive zipped the XML and MiniDump files to this post that may contain additional information about the crashing. Unfortunately, I dont know how to read these files, or get much from them.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Code:
On Tue 2009-12-22 17:30:21 your computer crashed
This was likely caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys
Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E (0xC0000005, 0x90E61700, 0x807B5770, 0x807B5350)
Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\122209-55692-01.dmp
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys
product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 195.62
company: NVIDIA Corporation
description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 195.62
The driver at fault is the graphic driver. Is it fully updated from nVidia's website?
Welcome to NVIDIA - World Leader in Visual Computing Technologies

EDIT

But seeing the version in the little report, you are up-to-date... maybe someone with more expertise can help you out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/49943-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I have unexpected 7 Windows and shutdown in 64 BSOD Bit been dealing with mostly random shutdowns with the occassional BSOD for quite a while I have run Memtest but cannot get it to scan more than about an hour BSOD and unexpected shutdown in Windows 7 64 Bit and a half before it freezes I am not too familiar with how this program is supposed to work but here is what happens Computer booths up into memtest starts to run lasts about seconds and reboots this happened twice more before it finally gets going so far I have gotten one error on one Bit at memory MB the assurance code is if this means anything this error was generated after running for almost Hrs at this point the computer rebooted and ran for about minutes before freezing the code was then On another occasion that I ran memtest the program froze with the screen showing withe lines on a blue back ground with a red bar at the top and a white bar at the bottom I have not been able to install the SF diagnostic tool I get an error see attached file I have minidump files but don't know how to get them without sf-diagnostic I am logged in as administrator THe computer is as follows Motherboard Asus M A X EVO CPU AMD FX Memory Patriot PSD G Video Card HIS icecube X AMD Radeon HD Monitor Viewsonic VX C seagate TB d backup Westerndigital TB E Music drive Westerndigital TB I hope someone can help getting very frustrated Thank you

A:BSOD and unexpected shutdown in Windows 7 64 Bit

Hi .
A single error is enough in my books the RAM cannot be trusted anymore, so posting the crash dumps wouldn't
be much helpful until we get rid of the failing module.

You describe a situation where you cannot test the RAM without the PC freezing, how are you loading MEMTest86+
i.e. via a CD / USB?

Start testing the modules one at a time and let each module complete between 8-10 passes or until errors are found,
whichever comes first. You can also determine whether it's a particular slot / module following this logic;

Quote: Originally Posted by Arc

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.

First run it with all the existing/installed RAM modules. If it comes with no error, all is good.

But if it starts showing errors, Stop testing. Errors/red lines means one or more RAM is faulty. But the fault may occur due to a faulty DIMM slot, too, which is a motherboard component. Using memtest86+, you can discriminate between a faulty RAM and a faulty motherboard.

How? Say you have two RAM sticks and two DIMM slots. You obtained errors at the test with all RAM sticks installed. Now, remove all the sticks but one. Test it in all the available slots, one by one. Continue the same procedure for all the available sticks.
How to make the inference that is it a RAM issue or it is a motherboard issue? Suppose you have got the result like that:
testSlot1Slot2RAM1ErrorErrorRAM2GoodGood It is a RAM, a bad RAM.

But if you have got a result like that:
testSlot1Slot2RAM1ErrorGoodRAM2ErrorGood It is a motherboard issue. The particular slot is bad.

Keep us posted .

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306053-bsod-unexpected-shutdown-windows-7-64-bit.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Code:
Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown

Problem signature:

BCP2: FFFFFA8004AEB060
BCP3: FFFFF80004ABC4D8
BCP4: FFFFFA8003D89E10

C:\Windows\Minidump\122609-24476-01.dmp
C:\Users\mohammed\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-54397-0.sysdata.xml

Hi,
I bought a new HP Laptop about 2 months ago, I start getting this problem recently, I don't know the cause nor the solution :\
I leave the laptop in the evening in sleeping mode and I woke up in the morning finding this problem.
so please if anybody can help me...
Thank you

Please zip up the contents of the C:\Windows\Minidump directory.
Then upload/attach the .zip file into your next post. Use the paperclip icon to attach things.

I'd also suggest running these tests:

Quote:
H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these hardware diagnostics:
http://www.carrona.org/memdiag.html (read the details at the link)
http://www.carrona.org/hddiag.html (read the details at the link)

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: http://www.carrona.org/malware.html (read the details at the link)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/49658-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I send Minidump. Hope guys help me. P.S Windows 7 recovered from an unexpected shutdown when I play game.
Download 101010-17581-01_Minidump.zip

Maza sparta - 400 second left. Can you attach on this server with this thread?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/117681-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I was online, and computer restarted out of nowhere and then got this message. I've read others posts on here and also the fixes.. I have one question. When you say check your device manager for ! or red X.. I'm not quite sure where to look for these....? do I just click all the + signs, or just the one for Disk Drives...? Thanks for any help..

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3

BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 94944C7C
BCP3: C5F27AE0
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini012613-01.dmp
C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-60559-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA707.tmp.version.txt

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

A:Windows Has recovered from an unexpected shutdown

To help us help you,please use the TSG System Info tool to let Tech's know the specs of your computer: http://static.techguy.org/download/SysInfo.exe Copy and paste the results here in your thread. You can use the TSG Info to fill in your computer information in your user profile as well.

Also, if its a brand name system like an Acer,Dell or HP, please post the exact model of the system.

In your Search area, just put in Device manager and it should pop up for you, just click on it then.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-has-recovered-from-an-unexpected-shutdown.1087100/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi I have a problem - recently my computer is getting BSODs very often Actually this is maybe from a day or two During this time I have only downloaded some files using uTorrent and not installed anything The crashes happen during idle time with only the torrents working but today also during work with my browser So here's the text from the latest recovery from unexpected shutdown Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode has unexpected an from recovered shutdown Windows a BCP BCP BCP BCP FFFFF E OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users MetalGearRex AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Highlights - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt Another problem I observe is that from about the same period I have some strange problems with my internet - I am using a wireless router to connect to my ISP and it has worked flawlessly for about - weeks At the moment though from time to time my internet stops working mainly noticing that through Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown my uTorrent program that is in quot Not responding quot state I found a workaround - I disconnect from the wireless network and reconnect again and everything works fine Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown again I just wanted to describe that too because it could be related

Quote: Originally Posted by MetalGearRex

Hi!

I have a problem - recently my computer is getting BSODs very often. Actually this is maybe from a day or two. During this time I have only downloaded some files using uTorrent and not installed anything. The crashes happen during idle time with only the torrents working, but today also during work with my browser.

So here's the text from the latest recovery from unexpected shutdown:

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 1026

BCP4: FFFFF800031E8477

C:\Windows\Minidump\011010-15865-01.dmp
C:\Users\MetalGearRex\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-29983-0.sysdata.xml

Another problem I observe is that from about the same period I have some strange problems with my internet - I am using a wireless router to connect to my ISP and it has worked flawlessly for about 2-3 weeks. At the moment though, from time to time, my internet stops working (mainly noticing that through my uTorrent program that is in "Not responding" state). I found a workaround - I disconnect from the wireless network and reconnect again and everything works fine again. I just wanted to describe that too, because it could be related.

Hi and welcome

all of the crashes were virtually identical and were probably caused by NETw5s64.sys which part of you wireless driver

I would
re-install a fresh copy
in addition I would run a system file check
type cmd iin search>right click and run as admin>sfc /scanniw

Code:
010910-16660-01.dmp 1/9/2010 9:47:48 PM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02c1c477 hal.dll hal.dll+2477
011010-17331-01.dmp 1/10/2010 1:53:08 AM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02c1a477 hal.dll hal.dll+2477
011010-16785-01.dmp 1/10/2010 2:41:12 PM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff800`031f2477 hal.dll hal.dll+2477
011010-15865-01.dmp 1/10/2010 3:31:24 PM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff800`031e8477 hal.dll hal.dll+2477

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\Minidump\011010-15865-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*d:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c09000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e46e50
Debug session time: Sun Jan 10 08:30:35.391 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:49:45.343
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/54141-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

ok for quite some time now I'm having an issue where my pc crashes when booted any where to times and once running an occasional crash when running Where I get the blue screen of death but for the most part after the to crashes and has shutdown from windows unexpected recover an once i'm past them my pc will be running good til I shut it down at the end of the day and then I go through windows has recover from an unexpected shutdown it all over upon boot up in the morning It also had these blue screens of death on Windows Xp pro and now I run Windows x ultimate which yes I did format my pc So its a clean install I was assuming it was one of my ram chips so I went out and bought a another gb I have gb total of ram That didn't fix my issue so I was now leaning to think it could be my graphics card but not sure and was hoping maybe one of yous can shed some light on it for me My graphics card is the onboard ATI Radeon Xpress Thanks in advance Sincerely Brian My actual pc is an quot Hp media center m n quot Heres the actual error message windows has recover from an unexpected shutdown Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP BCP BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Brian AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt Heres the mini dump file I zipped if you need it also

A:windows has recover from an unexpected shutdown

Welcome to the forum. Sorry you are having trouble. I will take a look.

Error code 4E, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. Usually caused by Device driver, ?memory.

The dump file blames hardware which includes device drivers. Unfortunately, it does not tell us which device driver.

Code:
Kernel base = 0x82840000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82988810
Debug session time: Tue Oct 5 11:21:09.881 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:14:41.444
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
1: kd> !Analyze
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 4E, {7, 31747, 141, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware ( win32k!SURFACE::bDeleteSurface+273 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists (ie: calling
MmUnlockPages twice with the same list, etc). If a kernel debugger is
available get the stack trace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000007, A driver has unlocked a page more times than it locked it
Arg2: 00031747, page frame number
Arg3: 00000141, current share count
Arg4: 00000000, 0

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_7

PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

TRAP_FRAME: 8a6b49f4 -- (.trap 0xffffffff8a6b49f4)
ErrCode = 00000002
eax=00d67f5e ebx=87310368 ecx=82988ce4 edx=00000000 esi=82988ce4 edi=866f6d48
eip=828f35b0 esp=8a6b4a68 ebp=8a6b4b28 iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010202
nt!MiRemoveMappedView+0x4c7:
828f35b0 0080a7890200 add byte ptr [eax+289A7h],al ds:0023:00d90905=??
Resetting default scope

MISALIGNED_IP:
nt!MiRemoveMappedView+4c7
828f35b0 0080a7890200 add byte ptr [eax+289A7h],al

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 828a6cd6 to 828d1b0c

STACK_TEXT:
8a6b4b28 828e7718 866f5030 87310320 866f6d48 nt!MiRemoveMappedView+0x4c7
8a6b4b50 82aba508 866f6d48 00000000 8a6b4be4 nt!MiRemoveVadAndView+0xe5
8a6b4bb4 82abbd71 866f5030 09010000 00000000 nt!MiUnmapViewOfSection+0x265
8a6b4bd4 8288344a ffffffff 09010000 8a6b4cec nt!NtUnmapViewOfSection+0x55
8a6b4bd4 828827d9 ffffffff 09010000 8a6b4cec nt!KiFastCallEntry+0x12a
8a6b4c54 91f5d32a ffffffff 09010000 c705103e nt!ZwUnmapViewOfSection+0x11
8a6b4cec 91f5e700 00000000 00000000 00000000 win32k!SURFACE::bDeleteSurface+0x273
8a6b4d00 91f3e1f3 00000000 00000000 fe16ddb0 win32k!SURFREF::bDeleteSurface+0x14
8a6b4d14 91f3f9d8 c705103e 0023f48c c705103e win32k!bDeleteSurface+0x20
8a6b4d28 8288344a c705103e 0023f4a0 77b264f4 win32k!NtGdiDeleteObjectApp+0x7f
8a6b4d28 77b264f4 c705103e 0023f4a0 77b264f4 nt!KiFastCallEntry+0x12a
WARNING: Frame IP not in any known module. Following frames may be wrong.
0023f4a0 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 0x77b264f4
STACK_COMMAND: .trap 0xffffffff8a6b49f4 ; kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
win32k!SURFACE::bDeleteSurface+273
91f5d32a e9ad000000 jmp win32k!SURFACE::bDeleteSurface+0x325 (91f5d3dc)

SY... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/115919-windows-has-recover-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hey guys, my laptop keeps crashing to bluescreen. Its only about 2 weeks old and I don't really know much about how to resolve issues, can someone please help??

Here is the message I receive upon reboot of OS:

Problem signature:
BCCode: c5
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP4: FFFFF80002FAB0BF
C:\Windows\Minidump\060710-22074-01.dmp
C:\Users\Bo\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-53118-0.sysdata.xml

The only new programs I installed are itunes, VLC and some automatic updates for Microsoft Office. I repaired both itunes & VLC, uninstalled the Office updates as an attempt to repair wasn't possible due to the fact that Windows couldn't find where the program files were. I also cleaned the disk and will defrag If the problem continues. Any Ideas??

Welcome,

We would like to help but we need your cooperation, first. Follow these directives.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...en-forums.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/89727-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Every morning I find computer laptop off. When I power up I get the message that Windows shut down unexpectedly. I just select normal Windows startup, and everything works fine after that.

There are no unexpected Windows 7 shutdowns when I am using the computer, no BSOD. Power options are set so computer never shuts down.

No messages or archived messages in the Action Center.

I have the Iolo system mechanic professional anti virus software, however, there are no settings i could find that would shut down the computer

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot next time I start up?

Thank you!

A:Unexpected Windows 7 shutdown at night

Whether you are getting blue screen crashes or not, the logs provided by following the http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html may be helpful for debugging the behavior. They include system information and event viewer logs which can sometimes help even if nothing shows for the time in question.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/232871-unexpected-windows-7-shutdown-night.html
Relevancy 64.93%

For the past week or so my computer has had trouble shutting down. Usually at night I shut my computer down and reboot it the next morning. Lately, my computer has been freezing at shutdown and I'm pretty sure it eventually goes to a BSOD. When I reboot and login I get a message saying "Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown." Does anybody know what is going on? 

Thanks.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/525603/windows-has-recovered-from-an-unexpected-shutdown/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi Everyone,
I keep getting the error message Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown. This usually happens after the computer is put to sleep or shutdown. I have been looking through the forums, but I think I need some help with this. I have tried to attach the DMP file to this post but it keeps telling me that I don't have permission (access denied).

Here is the error message;

Problem signature:

BCP1: 0000000000002C38
BCP3: 0000000000000001
BCP4: FFFFF800034CD365

C:\Windows\Minidump\072611-42759-01.dmp
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-269803-0.sysdata.xml

Any help is appreciated!

you must zip the dump file before attaching it
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/177250-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello everyone,

I have been facing this crash issue for quite sometime(almost 6 months) and i have not delved deep to scrutinize it, until now.

There have been many a discussion about debugging your dump file, but having no prior experience with it, i think i am just gonna upload it here for some expert to shed some light on the cause.

The symptoms are that my Lenovo laptop starts okay, but after the official logo, the machine never boots.This continues for may be an hour or even a day after which it normally boots and gives a problem log.

I have attached with this thread the required screenshots and the dump file.

It would be of great help, if anyone here gives an idea about the root cause of the problem.

Thanks

A:Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown.

Did you miss the information at the top of the screen which tells you exactly what to do to get BSOD help?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/360662-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Today i am surfing internet and suddenly a screen comes (i couldn't read it because it was for just 2 or 3 sec) and then windows restart in safe mode.
This has happened to For 3 times in 2 days.
attaching the files. hope someone could help me. if i an wrong in any place please correct me.

A:Unexpected shutdown of windows.(BSOD)

Your crash reports indicate a possible problem with your Windows installation. Please follow the Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions. Post the results in your next post; do not start a new thread.

Quote: Originally Posted by Brink

NOTE: The MGADIAG report does not contain any sensitive or personal information, and is best posted un-edited for us to be able to help.

7. Select (highlight) all of the MGADiag report that you just pasted, and click on the code box # toolbar icon to wrap the report in a code box when posted. (see screenshot below)

Attachment 220861

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/239680-unexpected-shutdown-windows-bsod.html
Relevancy 64.93%

A while back my Windows shutdown problems unexpected brother was watching a movie and my asus G sw notebook crashed and would not turn on an hour later it did and I had to completely restore to factory settings If I installed windows updates all Windows unexpected shutdown problems at once it Windows unexpected shutdown problems will not go past the welcome screen where you type your password to log Windows unexpected shutdown problems in so i have not installed many updates due to the fear of losing all my music and files Now almost every time i close my computer for it to go to standby it will shut down and restart and give me a screen that says windows recovred from an unexpected shut down I will attach the screencaps of the problem window which indicated the problem Thank you in advance Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x ASUS ASUS Live Update ALU exe C Program Files x IObit Smart Defrag SmartDefrag exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATKOSD ATKOSD exe C Program Files x ASUS SmartLogon sensorsrv exe C Program Files x CyberLink Power Go CLMLSvc exe C Program Files x Asus ATK Package ATK Media DMedia exe C Program Files x Asus ATK Package ATK Hotkey HControlUser exe C Program Files x Asus Wireless Console wcourier exe C Windows AsScrPro exe C Program Files x Norton Engine ccSvcHst exe C Program Files x Roxio CinePlayer CPMonitor exe C ExpressGateUtil VAWinAgent exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Users irvin AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users irvin AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users irvin AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users irvin AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Windows SysWOW rundll exe C Users irvin AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users irvin AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users irvin AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users irvin AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users irvin AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunes exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceHelper exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Apple Application Support distnoted exe C Users irvin AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users irvin AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users irvin Desktop HijackThis exe C Windows SysWOW DllHost exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http asus msn com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http asus msn com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http asus msn com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook no name - c f aa-f f- c- f e-b d a - no file F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO Winamp Toolbar Loader - CEE EC- - bc- B - DDC AB C - C Program Files x Winamp Toolbar winamptb dll O - BHO Symantec NCO BHO - ADB E- AFF- - AA - DAC DFA - C Program Files x Norton Engine coIEPlg dll O - BHO Symantec Intr... Read more

Relevancy 64.93%

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1025
BCCode: c2
BCP1: 00000007
BCP2: 00001097
BCP3: 005E005F
BCP4: 849376F8
C:\Windows\Minidump\021111-13977-01.dmp
C:\Users\hp\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-22183-0.sysdata.xml
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid= cid=0x0409
any one tell me whats is the
becoz i am new ... tell me the solution.. thanks advance

Are you having a blue screen of death showing when you start your computer? Can you start Windows regulary or you are just seeing this message on a black screen with white letters. If it's a blue screen, could be best if you could take a picture of it. Judging by the log u posted your computer has expirienced a power failure or something similar what caused an unexpecred shutdown. Eg.: plugging it out of the electricity supply whilst it's operating. If you can see the Windows starting up screen, tap F8 and choose "Start in Safe Mode" navigating with your arrows. Try different modes and see if Windows will start in any of them.

Furthermore, please give us some more details about what your exact problem is.

SG01

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-has-recovered-from-an-unexpected-shutdown.980228/
Relevancy 64.93%

How do I fix this problem on my Windows 7 desktop computer?

this is what's been happening since last weekend! and I've only had my computer since the summer of 2011

what's my problem? it's driving me crazy!

A:Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown... HELP!

Hello and welcome IAM here mate did you let that check for solution run? or check through a Google for those codes ?

First up I would be doing a chkdsk Disk Check

Lets see what that comes up with - it takes a while to do so be patient.

Oh meant to ask running any security and any of those wonder fix apps by any chance?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/259461-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown-help.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I launch the internet and after being on for a few minutes I receive the message: "Shutdown initiated by NT Authority/System DCOM Server Process Launcher terminated unexpectedly."

Relevancy 64.93%

I has Windows from unexpected a shutdown recovered ve Installed Windows Vista on my laptop it was working fine after the install till i went and disabled User Access control Now when i shut down the sys i get a blue screen and the sys restarts instead of shutting down so i ve to power down the Windows has recovered from a unexpected shutdown same when i started the sys again i got the following message Windows has recovered from a unexpected shutdown Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP F A BCP B BCP BCP CA A OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the Windows has recovered from a unexpected shutdown problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Yusuf AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Yusuf AppData Local Windows has recovered from a unexpected shutdown Temp WERE FD tmp version txt Read our privacy statement http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x but dose not allow me to check the same can anyone help on this matter Thanx Yusuf nbsp

Relevancy 64.93%

i keep getting these messages occasionally when i start up my computer, sometimes its after my computer has booted up into recovery mode and automatically requested a system restore.

i don't get it! i turned my computer off properly, so why is it an unexpected shutdown?

these are the problem details:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 2057

BCP2: FFFFF80002D4888A
BCP3: FFFFF880009A93A8
BCP4: FFFFF880009A8C00

C:\Windows\Minidump\022812-19999-01.dmp
C:\Users\Thomas\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-47705-0.sysdata.xml

if i click the 'check for solution' button it doesnt do anything either.

i can upload the .dmp and the .xml file if that helps? im just scared of hackers knowing my system info thats all.

thanks

Try this and post in that forum for more help.
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions `

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-has-recovered-from-an-unexpected-shutdown-632985.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Recently every time that I boot my system I get the above message The detail reports a blue screen crash even though none is seen Problem signature Problem Event Name from an Windows unexpected has recovered shutdown BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP A A BCP BCP Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown BCP FFFFF C CA OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users beacon AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt Blue Screen View seems to link it to ntoskrnl exe I m running Bitdefender and Look n Stop firewall No other security software I had to make amendments to my registry recently to allow a WD TV Live box to function correctly - it involved changing the keys related to anonymous user login for windows file sharing and I have also added a key that adds quot run as administrator quot to the right click context menu The problem doesn t seem to be related to those changes but when I tried to reimport the old registry keys to eliminate that as a possible cause I got an error and the import failed because the registry keys were in use Even trying to import the backup in safe mode lead to the same error I ve run check disk and system file verification and there don t seem to be any issues reported I ve updated all my drivers and the problem has persisted My HDD are all reported as healthy with CrystalDiskInfo and I haven t found any RAM errors with MemTest Any help much appreciated I was wondering about a repair upgrade of Windows to resolve it but if I can avoid that of course I would like to My system details are Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor AMD Phenom tm II X B Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD Series Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB F Total - MB Free - MB G Total - MB Free - MB K Total - MB Free - MB L Total - MB Free - MB P Total - MB Free - MB R Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC M A GTD-PRO Antivirus Bitdefender Antivirus Updated and Enabled nbsp

Can you point on what was installed prior to the recent bluescreen? According to the BSOD index for the 0X04A code points to a driver installed as the culprit. Can you do system restore when everything was working flawlessly? http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000004A

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-has-recovered-from-an-unexpected-shutdown.1120657/
Relevancy 64.93%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack unexpected recovered shutdown has from Windows an bit Processor Intel R Pentium R CPU P GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Intel R HD Graphics Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Sony Corporation VAIO N A N A Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown Antivirus avast Antivirus Updated and Enabled This never happened before I just had Google Chrome tabs and Microsoft Office running before this happened Sometimes the computer freezes but I m getting some new RAM in soon Well here are the details Problem Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP BCP FFFFFA D BCP FFFFF B C BCP FFFFFA AD B OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users SNL AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml From Event Viewer The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x f x xfffffa d xfffff b c xfffffa ad b A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - nbsp

Relevancy 64.93%

I have windows 7 home premium dell latitude d630 2 days ago i turned on my computer to this message. ive tried many fixes on my own and still nothing. computer shop wont touch it weird!? can you pleeeeease help?

A:windows has recovered from unexpected shutdown

check the event logs and post what errors you are getting.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-has-recovered-from-unexpected-shutdown.1067007/
Relevancy 64.93%

I have a Dell Sudio Laptop 1749. For the past 2 weeks my laptop freezes at times for a matter of minutes. Each time I either start my laptop or wake it from sleeping, I get the following message: 

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:  BlueScreen
  OS Version:  6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:  1033

BCCode:  9f
  BCP1:  0000000000000003
  BCP2:  FFFFFA80048E4060
  BCP3:  FFFFF8000400E518
  BCP4:  FFFFFA8008EF9010
  OS Version:  6_1_7601
  Service Pack:  1_0
  Product:                768_1

I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/588680/windows-has-recovered-from-an-unexpected-shutdown/
Relevancy 64.93%

Yep, same as everyone else. It shuts down at random times when in sleep mode.
I've attached the necessary files. Hope you can help.

Problem signature:

BCP1: FFFFF8A00ACB3608
BCP4: FFFFF88001162039

C:\Windows\Minidump\081511-21403-01.dmp
C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-55598-0.sysdata.xml

If the zip files are too big, please direct me to instructions on how to fix it.
Thank you for your time!!
---Dan

A:Windows recovered from an unexpected shutdown

Quote: Originally Posted by Dharmadan

Yep, same as everyone else. It shuts down at random times when in sleep mode.
I've attached the necessary files. Hope you can help.

Problem signature:

BCP1: FFFFF8A00ACB3608
BCP4: FFFFF88001162039

C:\Windows\Minidump\081511-21403-01.dmp
C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-55598-0.sysdata.xml

If the zip files are too big, please direct me to instructions on how to fix it.
Thank you for your time!!
---Dan

Three distinct trends. First 14 crashes were caused by hardware (untill 8/13/2011), then they change to Dell OEM Accelerometer driver (fltmgr.sys), then to USBPORT.SYS

So what changes did you make on those days?

I would run a system file check to verify your system files

Run a system file check to verify and repair your system files.
To do this type cmd in search, then right click to run as administrator, then
SFC /SCANNOW

Read here for more information SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Let us know the results from the report at the end.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181207-windows-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Problem signature:

BCP1: FFFFFA8006507010
BCP2: FFFFF88003C08768
BCP4: 0000000000000002

C:\Windows\Minidump\082812-18298-01.dmp
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-93834-0.sysdata.xml

A:Windows Has Recovered From An Unexpected Shutdown

Welcome aboard, ahwung.

► Your dump contains Stop 0x124. So at first, follow the instructions in the link very minutely. Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

► You update your Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 PCI-E Ethernet Controller, Driver Reference Table - L1E62x64.sys, from ATHEROS drivers for Microsoft Windows (Atheros?????). It is very old.

Code:
lmvm L1E62x64
start end module name
fffff880`0481e000 fffff880`04830000 L1E62x64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: L1E62x64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\L1E62x64.sys
Image name: L1E62x64.sys
Timestamp: Thu Jun 11 12:15:22 2009 (4A30A802)
CheckSum: 00011259
ImageSize: 00012000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
► Also, download and install |MG| Driver Fusion (Driver Sweeper) 1.2.0 Download, boot the machinc in safe mode, and delete all your ATI graphics driver elements using driver fusion. Now boot normally again, and reinstall the latest drivers from AMD Support & Drivers. Install the display driver only, not the Catalyst Control Center.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/249619-windows-has-recovered-unexpected-shutdown.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Dear all For the past few days I have been from unexpected has shutdown recovered Windows an facing this error message literally - seconds into loading a game in this instance Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas This is what happens Startup computer like normal The PC can stay idle go online and play other simple games for an indefinite amount of time so I guess it cant be any Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown hardware power issue Upon starting one of the two abovementioned games however PC is still fine but then once i load a saved game I can last for about - seconds only before my monitor goes instantly black My CPU is still on but there seems to be no way to ressuscitate it short of powering it down then starting up again This happens for starting new games loading different saves etc I don t know if its even relevant but I am not running any mods on either of these highly moddable games Once I m back in windows I get this Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode ea BCP FFFFFA BF C BCP BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Ziqyel AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt I attached of the dmp files in the RAR file Appreciate the account and anything else I could provide just do tell me This would mark my first time seeking assistance via a tech forum Thank you very much in advance nbsp

Both crashes due to atikmdag.sys . Get an AMD/ATI driver from your computer manufacturer, or roll back to the previous one.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-has-recovered-from-an-unexpected-shutdown.1032969/
Relevancy 64.93%

I have a laptop, running Win 7, that has worked fine for well over a year. All of a sudden, it won't run for more than about 10 minutes before it randomly shuts down and restarts. Here's the error log that popped up last time it did this:
Problem signature:

BCCode: c2
BCP1: 0000000000000007
BCP2: 000000000000109B
BCP3: 00000000006D0061
BCP4: FFFFFA800A2DD710

C:\Windows\Minidump\120911-19500-01.dmp
C:\Users\Ryan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-79529-0.sysdata.xml

Any ideas? I would love some help! If anyone has any suggestions, I would be really, really grateful.

The first thing I would do is update the graphics card driver. What's the make/model# of your laptop?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-has-recovered-from-an-unexpected-shutdown.1030500/