Windows Support Forum

BSOD after login.....minidump included

Q: BSOD after login.....minidump included

Hi im having a variety of different BSOD messages pop up after login of windows 7. This disables me from doing anything! Managed to run safemode to save the minidumps(included)! Last time this happened it was the USB3 + Network drivers causing the issue!

Can anyone tell me how to fix this, or what underlying issue is using the minidumps?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD after login.....minidump included

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD after login.....minidump included

It appears that AVG IDS Application Activity Monitor Driver is contributing to your BSODs.

Code:
fffff880`0953e448 fffff880`0a61bfafUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgidsdrivera.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgidsdrivera.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgidsdrivera.sys
avgidsdrivera+0x1bfaf
Description here: http://www.carrona.org/drivers/drive...idsdrivera.sys

Uninstall AVG, using the advanced mode of Revo Uninstaller Freeware. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Let us know how it is running.

There is some other suspicious things (e.g. Intel Rapid Storage, network driver) .... but cannot say anything more at this point, as you have supplied inadequate data. If the issue persists, Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306034-bsod-after-login-minidump-included.html
Relevancy 96.32%

I have a Packard Bell ixterme cold included) when (minidump login after BSOD M i cpu GHz GB BSOD after login when cold (minidump included) ram using windows -bit If I start the computer usually I get the windows login screen I select a user and then during the login process I get the BSOD It doesn't matter with which user I log in I then let the computer quot run quot a while After hour or so I reboot and login no problems what so ever The rest of the time no-problems I can even reboot login etc However the next day after the computer has been swithed off and quot cooled quot down Again when I log in BSOD Sometimes it even produces a BSOD before the login screen although that is very rare Sounds to me as a hardware problem It's a real pain in the butt if you just want to start up the computer to look something up I hope somebody can analyse the dmp files and help me The system is still under guarantee but I would like o have some solid idea what is going on before a sales person sends me on a ghost chase Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP D BCP DBFD E BCP BCP FFFFF DE OS Version Service Pack Product

A:BSOD after login when cold (minidump included)

The memory dump file blames pacer.sys - but that's a component of Windows and is, therefore, unlikely to be the actual cause.

The stack text of the dump file mentions lpx6x.sys - the only 3rd party driver mentioned in the stack (so it's the most likely cause of the problem). If you don't know what this driver is for, please search your computer for lpx6x and submit the files to Jotti's malware scan for scanning.

Please let us know the results of the scan (if infected, you'll have to remove the infection before fixing anything else).

Also, please right click on the lpx6x.sys file, select Properties, then select the Details tab. Let us know the names of the file and product.

Also, please remove or update these older drivers that were loaded at the time of the crash. Don't use Windows Update or the Update drivers function of Device Manager.
Please use the following instructions to locate the most currently available drivers to replace the one's that you uninstall OR remove:

Quote:
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: http://www.carrona.org/drvrdown.html

Here's the older drivers. Please pay particular attention to any dated 2007 or earlier:

Code:
Iviaspi.sys Tue Jan 09 01:49:11 2007 - InterVideo ASPI Shell - http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#Iviaspi.sys
MarvinBus64.sys Fri Sep 23 17:17:03 2005 - likely a part of Pinnacle Studio's Marvin Bus - http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#MarvinBus64.sys
PxHlpa64.sys Wed Mar 12 21:58:17 2008 - Sonic CD/DVD driver (used by many different CD/DVD programs) - http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#PxHlpa64.sys
regi.sys Mon Apr 16 11:19:10 2007 - InterVideo regi.sys driver - http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#regi.sys
Summary of the BSOD's:

Code:
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Fri May 28 11:12:05.216 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:01.356
BugCheck D1, {7dbfd6e, 2, 0, fffff880018de161}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lpx6x.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lpx6x.sys
Probably caused by : pacer.sys ( pacer!PcFilterSendNetBufferLists+29 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: System
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Fri May 28 11:05:01.773 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:59.913
BugCheck D1, {7cffd6e, 2, 0, fffff880016d0161}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lpx6x.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lpx6x.sys
Probably caused by : pacer.sys ( pacer!PcFilterSendNetBufferLists+29 )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/87907-bsod-after-login-when-cold-minidump-included.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi guys laptop blue screened twice in the last 10mins. any help with the mini dumps would be fantastic.

A:BSOD minidump included

Acually I think it may have been a conflit between the program I was using and WinPcap 4 and wireshark.

Thanks Guys

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-minidump-included.102854/
Relevancy 73.96%

Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is Invalid Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path Use symfix to have the Minidump Help Included BSOD debugger choose a symbol path After setting your symbol path use reload to refresh symbol locations Executable search path is Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can BSOD Help Minidump Included be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment BSOD Help Minidump Included variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl BSOD Help Minidump Included exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Windows Server Windows Vista Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Machine Name Kernel base xfffff f PsLoadedModuleList xfffff e dd Debug session time Sun Nov GMT- System Uptime days Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffff f fffff f Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt PVOID Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB unable to get nt MmSpecialPoolStart unable to get nt MmSpecialPoolEnd Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt POOL HEADER unable to get nt MmPoolCodeStart unable to get nt MmPoolCodeEnd Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt POOL HEADER Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt POOL TRACKER BIG PAGES Cannot get POOL TRACKER BIG PAGES type size Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must... Read more

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/261059-bsod-help-minidump-included.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Okay this has been driving me nuts because I cannot figure out EXACTLY what is causing the blasted errors It seems to be different things The last one was an x E Now it s a x Anyways here ya go Bugcheck Analysis PAGE FAULT IN Some Minidump included help here, BSoD, please, NONPAGED AREA Invalid system memory was referenced This cannot be protected by try-except it must be protected by a Probe Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory Some help here, please, BSoD, Minidump included Arguments Arg fa ced memory referenced Arg value read operation write operation Arg fa ced If non-zero the instruction address which referenced the bad memory address Arg reserved Debugging Details ------------------ Some help here, please, BSoD, Minidump included Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB FAULTING MODULE d nt DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP ec WRITE ADDRESS fa ced FAULTING IP fffffffffa ced fa ced MM INTERNAL CODE CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WRONG SYMBOLS BUGCHECK STR x LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from b e cc to fa ced STACK TEXT WARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong b e b e cc f e cbf a c xfa ced b e c f e cbf a c b e a xb e cc b e cc ba c b e fc ba f d ab nt x a e b e d ba f d ab a c CLASSPNP xc b e fc f e e eae CLASSPNP xf b e c ba f f e dbf nt x a e b e eeeb d e ba f fc nvata x f b e ba fe cd f e ea nt x eb b e eeeb cd f ba f c eae ACPI x e b e b ba d eae d b a d nt x eb b e e ba e a c CLASSPNP xd b e c eeeb d ab d CLASSPNP xe b e c eeeb d dce a c a dbc nt x eb b e eeeb dc e a c dbff nt x eb b e eeeb dc a a c a c nt x eb b e ba cda b ea c dc a af nt x eb b e ba f fe b ea c a c e d Ntfs xda b ea ba efbf b ea c a c Ntfs x fe b ec eeeb cbf a c dc Ntfs x fbf b ec eeeb c ca a c nt x eb b ec ef d c ca d d nt x eb b ec e fb d d nt x d b ece fbec e fb a c d nt x e e b ed c a nt x bec b ed b badb d ffff d cccccccc nt x c b ed badb d ffff d cccccccc ff bcc x b b ed c ffff d cccccccc ff bcc xbadb d b ed cccccccc ff bcc xffff d b ed ff bcc xcccccccc b ed x ff bcc STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP CLASSPNP c ba c SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME CLASSPNP c FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME CLASSPNP IMAGE NAME CLASSPNP SYS BUCKET ID WRONG SYMBOLS Followup MachineOwner Any ideas please I have no idea what to do about that CLASSPNP SYS since that seems to be a system driver Edit When clicking on the CLASSPNP in the bugcheck analysis I got this --------- kd gt lmvm CLASSPNP start end module name ba ba CLASSPNP T no symbols Loaded symbol image file CLASSPNP SYS Image path CLASSPNP SYS Image name CLASSPNP SYS Timestamp Wed Aug EC CheckSum DA ImageSize C Translations b e b e Hope that helps nbsp

Relevancy 73.96%

Hello,

I would like to ask some help with my pc problem.

I sporadically get a BSOD when gaming. I used to have them a lot, but when I changed my ram (was still under warranty) it got a lot better, but the problem isn't completely gone.

I have no idea whats causing it. The only thing I can exclude is overheating, since my cooling is more then adequate. I do have to mention I'm running a 20% OC.

My hardware:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 (normally 2.83ghz, but now running on 3.4ghz)
MSI X48 Platinum mobo
2x2gb OCZ Intel Extreme DDR3 1600mhz
Sapphire ATI HD4890 1Gb DDR5
Seagate 1TB HDD

Thx in advance.

Zero.

A:BSOD (minidump included)

Hello zerostriker,
Here are the results of your bugcheck.

STOP 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Usual causes: Device driver, hardware, System service, compatibility, Remote control programs, memory, BIOS.

The dump file points to memory corruption.
The first thing is to set the overclock back to the default settings and go from there.

You need to do the usual things, update all drivers, sound, video, and chipset, plus any others you may have.

Reset the Bios and give it a try, good luck and post your results.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/275718-bsod-minidump-included.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I keep having a problem with my brand new hp probook. It keeps blue screening and also rebooting with no bluesreen. Here is the minidump could someone please help?? Could this have something to do with running 32 bit programs on a 64 machine?

http://www.filedropper.com/091110-35568-01

A:BSOD Minidump included

Hi -

Please follow these instructions --> http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ns-452654.html

Attach the resulting zip file(s) to next post.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-minidump-included-513283.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Ive re-installed windows Updated all the drivers Reseated GPU RAM Checked if everythings connected correctly on mobo Checked temps they seem fine Tried installing windows on only the SSD and on only the HDD Everytime it crashes it needs a force shutdown Sometimes it freezes on blue screen sometimes it gets past it and shuts down automatically And sometimes it BSOD, Pics, included. minidump just freezes Here are the screens ive been able to get so far system spec OS Windows Ultra -bit Motherboard GA-MA XT- UD P Processor AMD Phenom II X ghz Memory MB DDR mhz Display NVIDIA GeForce GTX gb ddr WATT CORSAIR POWER SUPPLY RATED BRONZE GIG CORSAIR SSD DRIVE i havent downloaded my motherboards SATA RAID AHCI SATA drivers or LAN drivers as ive already download the killer drivers for my card Could this be causing it Does anything here look out of the ordinary Over here i dont understand Unganged mode And here quot update New DAta to DMI quot looks suspicious BSOD, Pics, minidump included. And here are some BSOD, Pics, minidump included. temps and voltages MY display software for my monitor wont install through windows update it says its failed everytime if that makes a difference to my BSOD Just got this after the minidump finished for the first time on the BSOD Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP BCP BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users VikZ AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt MINIDUMP Thankyou so much who ever solves this

A:BSOD, Pics, minidump included.

I have a Bigfoots Networks Killer Ethernet Controller* if that helps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/246346-bsod-pics-minidump-included.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Help keep getting random restarts, occationally get mini dump files. Memtest has run good numerous times. Any ideas? Thanks for the help. Matt

A:BSOD Help Minidump files included

Hello !! Welcome to SF !!

The Dump files are pointing to 1394ohci.sys. This is known for Legecy issues. I would recommend to update your Chipset drviers also check for Windows Update and see if there is an optional updates.

I would recommend to Run Hard Drive Diagnostic and Memory Diagnostic

Also found the Driver that is very old which can also be an issue.

Code:
MarvinBus64.sys Sat Sep 24 02:47:03 2005
I believe it belongs to Pinnacle I would recommend to update the drivers if there is any if not the it's best to replace the device because i doubt whether it's compatiable with Windows 7.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e0d000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0304ae50
Debug session time: Mon May 24 18:17:42.518 2010 (GMT+6)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:13:11.532
DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
A driver is causing an inconsistent power state.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time
Arg2: fffffa80062c6a20, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff8000447e518, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800b73b630, The blocked IRP

0: kd> !devobj fffffa8008393b90 f
fffff8000302d790: Unable to get value of ObpRootDirectoryObject
Device object (fffffa8008393b90) is for:
InfoMask field not found for _OBJECT_HEADER at fffffa8008393b60
\Driver\1394ohci DriverObject fffffa8008395e70
Current Irp 00000000 RefCount 0 Type 00000022 Flags 00002044
DevExt fffffa8008450a90 DevObjExt fffffa8008393d00
ExtensionFlags (0000000000)
AttachedTo (Lower) fffffa80062c6a20 \Driver\pci
Device queue is not busy.
0: kd> !drvobj fffffa8008395e70 f
Driver object (fffffa8008395e70) is for:
\Driver\1394ohci
Driver Extension List: (id , addr)
Device Object list:
fffffa8008393b90
DriverEntry: fffff88005141af4 1394ohci!FxDriverEntry
DriverStartIo: 00000000
DriverUnload: fffff88005141ab8 1394ohci!FxStubDriverUnload
AddDevice: 00000000
Dispatch routines:
[00] IRP_MJ_CREATE fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[01] IRP_MJ_CREATE_NAMED_PIPE fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[02] IRP_MJ_CLOSE fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[03] IRP_MJ_READ fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[04] IRP_MJ_WRITE fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[05] IRP_MJ_QUERY_INFORMATION fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[06] IRP_MJ_SET_INFORMATION fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[07] IRP_MJ_QUERY_EA fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[08] IRP_MJ_SET_EA fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[09] IRP_MJ_FLUSH_BUFFERS fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[0a] IRP_MJ_QUERY_VOLUME_INFORMATION fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[0b] IRP_MJ_SET_VOLUME_INFORMATION fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[0c] IRP_MJ_DIRECTORY_CONTROL fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[0d] IRP_MJ_FILE_SYSTEM_CONTROL fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[0e] IRP_MJ_DEVICE_CONTROL fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[0f] IRP_MJ_INTERNAL_DEVICE_CONTROL fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[10] IRP_MJ_SHUTDOWN fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[11] IRP_MJ_LOCK_CONTROL fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[12] IRP_MJ_CLEANUP fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[13] IRP_MJ_CREATE_MAILSLOT fffff88000ec919c Wdf01000!FxDevice::Dispatch
[14] IRP_MJ_QUERY_SECURITY ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/87015-bsod-help-minidump-files-included.html
Relevancy 73.1%

http://www.mediafire.com/?lbf2fyhllj1ijsk (the minidump)

So I was just watching a movie on netflix, when I BSOD'd. I've got no idea what caused this, but I believe it was firefox.

Now, the thing that strikes me as a possible culprit, is you see inside it says - DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA DRIVER FAULT. This is followed by PROCESS_NAME: Plugin-Contain

Firefox has an app that runs along side it called Plugin-Container.exe. This runs when content is being streamed (ala youtube or netflix)

So is this the culprit? Simply firefox crashing? Can I rule out hardware issues?

A:BSOD, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - minidump included

Hi -

Please run - http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ns-452654.html

Attach the resulting zip file to your next post.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-kmode_exception_not_handled-minidump-included-523660.html
Relevancy 73.1%

BSOD BSOD minidump x86 included Vista occurs only during gameplay of one particular game not all of them Alien Breed through steam I play other games as well and have no problems so i'm confused as to what the problem is I've updated my drivers and have SP for VISTA x Microsoft reg Windows Debugger BSOD Vista x86 minidump included Version X Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Server Windows Vista Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by x fre lh sp rtm - Machine Name Kernel base x e PsLoadedModuleList x f c Debug session time Thu Jul UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck d Probably caused by Unknown Image ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT An expected clock interrupt was not received on BSOD Vista x86 minidump included a secondary processor in an MP system within the allocated interval This indicates that the specified processor is hung and not processing interrupts Arguments Arg Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks Arg Arg d The PRCB address of the hung processor Arg Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT PROC CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT BSOD Vista x86 minidump included DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL c STACK TEXT b f f eec a nt KeBugCheckEx x e b fa eee d f b d b fab nt KeUpdateRunTime xd b fa e bac f b d b fab nt KeUpdateSystemTime xed b fab ec f c fdef nt KeFlushMultipleRangeTb x b fc ec b f d b fc nt MiAgeWorkingSet x b b fc ec c b fcb nt MiProcessWorkingSets x ff b fcd e c c nt MmWorkingSetManager x b fd c c c nt KeBalanceSetManager x a b fdc e fefe e afe nt PspSystemThreadStartup x d nt KiThreadStartup x STACK COMMAND kb SYMBOL NAME ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME Unknown Module IMAGE NAME Unknown Image DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT PROC ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE BUCKET ID CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT PROC ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:BSOD Vista x86 minidump included

please read this article...Stop error message on a Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008-based computer that has multiple processors installed: "STOP: 0x00000101 CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT"http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955076

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/335653/bsod-vista-x86-minidump-included/
Relevancy 73.1%

For the past weeks IM getting BSOD and dont understand what to do and If someone plz can help me thanks Im including the minidump files

A:BSOD For Weeks Minidump Included

Originally Posted by romanjaan

For the past weeks IM getting BSOD and dont understand what to do and If someone plz can help me thanks Im including the minidump files

Hi and welcome

Well I took a quick look at all five of the dmps. It seems that the are similar. they are probably caused by a memory issue. I would

download and rum memtestx86 for several hours at least

Run a system file check to verify and repair system files to run type cmd in search and right click run as admin>SFC /SCANNOW
Let us know the results

I also noticed that you have some drivers as old as 2006 and they heave to be cuseing problems. they are listed below and should be up dated.

Hope this helps

Ken J++

PS2.sys fffffa60`0252c000 fffffa60`02535000 0x00009000 0x4500a1df 9/7/2006 5:49:03 PM
Null.SYS fffffa60`0277b000 fffffa60`02784000 0x00009000 0x4549bc4b 11/2/2006 4:37:15 AM
swenum.sys fffffa60`026c7000 fffffa60`026c8480 0x00001480 0x4549bc5d 11/2/2006 4:37:33 AM
ElbyDelay.sys fffffa60`0254f000 fffffa60`02556000 0x00007000 0x45805128 12/13/2006 2:14:48 PM
PxHlpa64.sys fffffa60`00de6000 fffffa60`00df1700 0x0000b700 0x4716537e 10/17/2007 1:25:02 PM
Fs_Rec.SYS fffffa60`02771000 fffffa60`0277b000 0x0000a000 0x47919065 1/19/2008 12:53:41 AM
Msfs.SYS fffffa60`027c7000 fffffa60`027d2000 0x0000b000 0x47919073 1/19/2008 12:53:55 AM
msisadrv.sys fffffa60`00bc4000 fffffa60`00bce000 0x0000a000 0x4791928a 1/19/2008 1:02:50 AM
mssmbios.sys fffffa60`0270e000 fffffa60`02719000 0x0000b000 0x4791928e 1/19/2008 1:02:54 AM
fileinfo.sys fffffa60`00d6b000 fffffa60`00d7f000 0x00014000 0x47919323 1/19/2008 1:05:23 AM
Dxapi.sys fffffa60`03422000 fffffa60`0342e000 0x0000c000 0x479193c0 1/19/2008 1:08:00 AM
mountmgr.sys fffffa60`0097c000 fffffa60`0098f000 0x00013000 0x47919871 1/19/2008 1:28:01 AM
kbdclass.sys fffffa60`02535000 fffffa60`02543000 0x0000e000 0x47919875 1/19/2008 1:28:05 AM
mouclass.sys fffffa60`02543000 fffffa60`0254f000 0x0000c000 0x47919875 1/19/2008 1:28:05 AM
i8042prt.sys fffffa60`02516000 fffffa60`0252c000 0x00016000 0x47919878 1/19/2008 1:28:08 AM
SCSIPORT.SYS fffffa60`00b40000 fffffa60`00b6e000 0x0002e000 0x479198a4 1/19/2008 1:28:52 AM
crcdisk.sys fffffa60`0146d000 fffffa60`01477000 0x0000a000 0x479198f4 1/19/2008 1:30:12 AM
vga.sys fffffa60`02784000 fffffa60`02792000 0x0000e000 0x47919975 1/19/2008 1:32:21 AM
VIDEOPRT.SYS fffffa60`02792000 fffffa60`027b7000 0x00025000 0x47919979 1/19/2008 1:32:25 AM
WDFLDR.SYS fffffa60`008df000 fffffa60`008ed000 0x0000e000 0x47919981 1/19/2008 1:32:33 AM
Wdf01000.sys fffffa60`00805000 fffffa60`008df000 0x000da000 0x479199b7 1/19/2008 1:33:27 AM
WMILIB.SYS fffffa60`00b37000 fffffa60`00b40000 0x00009000 0x479199c9 1/19/2008 1:33:45 AM
HIDPARSE.SYS fffffa60`0341a000 fffffa60`03421b80 0x00007b80 0x479199cf 1/19/2008 1:33:51 AM
USBD.SYS fffffa60`027f1000 fffffa60`027f2e00 0x00001e00 0x479199d1 1/19/2008 1:33:53 AM
usbuhci.sys fffffa60`015a1000 fffffa60`015ad... Read more

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/261061-bsod-weeks-minidump-included.html
Relevancy 73.1%

My wife's computer started acting up a few days ago AFAIK she didn't install anything new before it happened and I know there were no hardware changes It just started rebooting on it's own I went to Safe Mode Minidump BSOD included problems. and turned off the auto-restart so I could get the BSOD long enough to get some clues Last night it wouldn't even try BSOD problems. Minidump included to start and I diagnosed a bad ps It would only put out v on the v wires in the pc and on the bench I thought that would be the problem but a new ps today lets it start but it still crashes when she logs in on a normal boot I can get to safe mode just fine so I copied the minidump files I'm attaching So far I tried new power supply swapped graphics card with mine ran memtest on the ram passed As of this minute I just left safe mode after changing the startup in msconfig to Diagnostic It booted into windows normally for now but not sure where to go from here I'm attaching all the minidumps from when this started on the th Win Pro bit Asus P H -M Pro w i quad core gb x of Corsair DDR ram

A:BSOD problems. Minidump included

I've tried a few more things since my first post.

I unhooked all periphals and used a substitute keyboard and mouse.
Unplugged both internal DVD players and her 1TB SATA storage drive.
Disabled onboard sound and lan in the bios.
Created a new user and tried to log in to it with no success.

None of the above helped. It gets to the login screen and after inputting the password it hangs up and I get the BSOD IRQL not less or equal
Stop: 0x0000000A

Now I'm having a hard time just getting into Safe mode. I tried botting to the Win7 DVD and repairing Startup but it finds nothing wrong. Can't restore back to last week because she didn't have system restore turned on.

I really don't want to format (especially if it's a hardware issue) but I'm running out of ideas.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/131648-bsod-problems-minidump-included.html
Relevancy 73.1%

I am at a university and have my lenovo laptop I have the warranty on Minidump - Included BSOD Random it and have been getting blue screens since I got it I recieved my laptop and got it imaged with the university image it was bought through the school on June th My first bluescreen was on the th looking at my minidump dates I do not have a windows disk because our ITS center keeps all that stuff so I can t load dumpchk to have a look at these I Random BSOD - Minidump Included gave them my laptop Friday and they told me today that it passed all their tests and i told them to keep it until they found something bad idea I found this site while surfing for possible solutions and read up on minidump and all the others having blue screens I decided to try my own hand at it and have gotten the laptop back is today and it looks as if they got it to blue screen twice today and supposedly they updated the device drivers or some such they didn t really give me a detailed explanation when I asked for my laptop back Is there something I can look at to check behind them or something I can make sure they did to fix the problem I ve been having Is there a place I can get dumpchk to look at these files myself and if so what am I looking for Thanks a ton I see you guys have been very helpful and hope you can help me EDIT I obtained a version of DUMPCHK exe from an XP Pro CD no SP included I had on my HD that I was planning to slipstream in the near future I run DUMPCHK with - and -e but it s all gibberish to me If you take a look at these and can tell me what to look for or give me a link that explains what I should be looking for that would be appreciated Thanks nbsp

A:Random BSOD - Minidump Included

To add a little more info, the blue screens were pretty random. They happened sometimes when the computer was idle, just sitting at the desktop, or when I was working on something with Firefox, word, and other things up. It didn't seem to have much of a connection to any programs that I was running. I figured it was RAM or mobo, but like I said the Blue Screen they got supposedly led them to believe it was device drivers. I'm using the laptop right now, and will continue to until (hopefully it won't) happens again.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/random-bsod-minidump-included.622252/
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi, my PC is relatively new, only built it late last year, and it is meant to be an audio workhorse, but i use it to game as well.

The first time it BSODed it gave a 'problem with hardware' error which made me really scared. At that time I forgot to turn enable minidumps, so I couldnt post here for help. Since then I have gotten a BSOD once more with minidump enabled - I have attached it to this post. Could anyone help me diagnose and fix this issue?

Also, I am using the nvidia geforce 560ti.. and the latest nvidia drivers cause my computer to freeze up occasionally when I watch youtube videos. The youtube video will turn black with pink lines and my computer would freeze up. Apparently some others have been having the same problem.. does anyone know anything about this?

Computer specs:

i5 2500k non overclocked
8 gig ram
geforce 560ti
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit

Relevancy 73.1%

BSOD happens a few seconds after startup.

I have tried safe mode and changing anything recent but nothing hardware/software is new.

Running windows 7 ultimate.

Minidump included.

Thanks for all your help in advance!

A:BSOD on startup - minidump included

Registry Error, Ntoskrnl.exe... May be related to a failing hard drive. Is the C drive an SSD or regular hard drive?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-on-startup-minidump-included.210894/
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi everyone I ve been getting a BSOD for a few days and I don t know why And now it s gotten to the point where as soon as Windows finishes loading it crashes immediately The install of XP is pretty fresh and there are no malicious programs trojans viruses or spyware The laptop runs fine in safe mode without any freezing or crashing I have run memtest for a while and no errors come up I tried running hard - Minidump - included BSOD please Help files drive test but since my laptop needs to load special drivers from a floppy disk I couldn t run a complete drive test Here is the BSOD error message x E xC x xA FBD DC x I can t read the rest because the computer auto-restarts too quickly Here are my laptop specs Laptop is over years old - running hard almost everyday Sager Pentium GHz MB PC - P RAM BSOD - Minidump files included - Help please GB Seagate ATA quot HD ATI X Mobility Radeon - MB PCIxpress Removable I have included the most recent minidump files Can anyone please help me to figure out what is wrong -dontkno nbsp

A:BSOD - Minidump files included - Help please

They are all similar to this:

BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, 80579217, a6fe199c, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!HvpGetCellMapped+5fClick to expand...

It appears to be a corrupt registry hive.

Your first dump is the 29 of Feb. Do you have any system restore points that precede that by at least a few days?

>>> Does the problem ever occur in a Clean boot (antivirus, spyware and 3rd party firewalls disabled)?

CLEAN BOOT TROUBLESHOOTING technique XP

First, restart in Safe Mode if necessary -- (tap the f8 key promptly on startup and choose the Safe Mode option from the boot menu) or Normal mode

Then:

Run msconfig and select the "Services" tab. Check "Hide Microsoft Services" and then disable the rest. Also uncheck "load startup group" on the general page.

See this link for detailed information:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;310353
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135 << for Vista, but applies equally to XP, and better written.

Now restart and test the issue at hand

If no problems, run msconfig and recheck half the disabled items on the Services tab. Test again. If the problem recurs, UNcheck half the items you just checked to narrow down the culprit.

If the problem didn't occur, check the other half, so all the Services are enabled -- proceed to do this on the startup tab as well.

Get the idea? You want to isolate the problem to a specific startup if possible.

Note: if you already have items unchecked under msconfig > startups and are in &#8220;selective&#8221; startup mode &#8211; you should note what these are before beginning. They will need to be de-selected again.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-minidump-files-included-help-please.689415/
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello - First - Minidump BSOD Help included post this is my first post on BSOD Help - Minidump included - First post any computer help website I have been having BSOD error crashes for the last month and need to stop them from recurring I have followed the steps on the quot How to receive help diagnosing Blue Screens and Windows crashes quot at How to receive help diagnosing Blue Screens and Windows crashes and this is the text that is generated from WinDbg Can someone please help me make some sense of it I have no idea what I am looking at Thank you System ASUS M A -E Phenom II X ghz gb Patriot Viper DDR x gb BFG GeForce GTX OC Windows x Ultimate Intel X -V gb SSD with Windows install Seagate TB HDD for files Code -------------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff a f PsLoadedModuleList xfffff c ce Debug session time BSOD Help - Minidump included - First post Thu May UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck a a d a c fad d ba ea ed Probably caused by Unknown Image ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION This bugcheck is generated BSOD Help - Minidump included - First post when the kernel detects that critical kernel code or data have been corrupted There are generally three causes for a corruption A driver has inadvertently or deliberately modified critical kernel code or data See Patching Policy for x -Based Systems A developer attempted to set a normal kernel breakpoint using a kernel debugger that was not attached when the system was booted Normal breakpoints quot bp quot can only be set if the debugger is attached at boot time Hardware breakpoints quot ba quot can be set at any time A hardware corruption occurred e g failing RAM holding kernel code or data Arguments Arg a a d a c Reserved Arg Reserved Arg fad d ba ea ed Failure type dependent information Arg Type of corrupted region can be A generic data region Modification of a function or pdata A processor IDT A processor GDT Type process list corruption Type process list corruption Debug routine modification Critical MSR modification Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from to fffff acf STACK TEXT fffff a d a a d a c fad d ba ea ed nt KeBugCheckEx STACK COMMAND kb SYMBOL NAME ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME Unknown Module IMAGE NAME Unknown Image DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP BUCKET ID BAD STACK Followup MachineOwner

A:BSOD Help - Minidump included - First post

I just read the instructions for BSOD posting

- x64 Windows
- Installed from DVD
- Retail version
- Age of system is unknown, all used parts
- OS installed for approx 3 months, BSODs started approx 1 month ago

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/162827-bsod-help-minidump-included-first-post.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello this is my first post on any computer help website I have been having BSOD error crashes for the last month and need to stop them from recurring I have followed the steps on the quot How to receive help diagnosing Blue Screens and Windows crashes quot thread and this is the text that post Help Minidump - - First included BSOD is generated from WinDbg Can someone please help me make some sense of it I have no idea what I am looking at Thank you System ASUS M A -E Phenom II X ghz gb Patriot Viper DDR x gb BFG GeForce GTX OC Windows x Ultimate Intel X -V gb SSD with Windows install Seagate TB HDD for files -------------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All BSOD Help - Minidump included - First post rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump - - dmp Mini BSOD Help - Minidump included - First post Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs BSOD Help - Minidump included - First post Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff a f PsLoadedModuleList xfffff c ce Debug session time Thu May UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck a a d a c fad d ba ea ed Probably caused by Unknown Image ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION This bugcheck is generated when the kernel detects that critical kernel code or data have been corrupted There are generally three causes for a corruption A driver has inadvertently or deliberately modified critical kernel code or data See http www microsoft com whdc driver kernel bitPatching mspx A developer attempted to set a normal kernel breakpoint using a kernel debugger that was not attached when the system was booted Normal breakpoints quot bp quot can only be set if the debugger is attached at boot time Hardware breakpoints quot ba quot can be set at any time A hardware corruption occurred e g failing RAM holding kernel code or data Arguments Arg a a d a c Reserved Arg Reserved Arg fad d ba ea ed Failure type dependent information Arg Type of corrupted region can be A generic data region Modification of a function or pdata A processor IDT A processor GDT Type process list corruption Type process list corruption Debug routine modification Critical MSR modification Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from to fffff acf STACK TEXT fffff a d a a d a c fad d ba ea ed nt KeBugCheckEx STACK COMMAND kb SYMBOL NAME ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME Unknown Module IMAGE NAME Unknown Image DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP BUCKET ID BAD STACK Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:BSOD Help - Minidump included - First post

If there is any other information I can provide please let me know, thanks for reading.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/397022/bsod-help-minidump-included-first-post/
Relevancy 73.1%

Hey This BSOD has been bugging me for somewhat loosely the last two months minidump DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD included - If I'm not mistaken the first BSOD occurred on July DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD - minidump included It doesn't occur very often - perhaps once or twice in a week but I've been without it for two weeks straight as well They also occur randomly I've had them whilst away from PC and whilst gaming I keep my PC on so I can notice the interval from my uptime No sys file is ever included in the BSOD and it's always the same error and parameters This is the exact error message DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL x D x x x x Here's what I tried to do to solve the problem - Tested my memory with Memtest - no errors - Tested my hard drives with Seatools - no errors - Updated reinstalled drivers for the following devices mouse sound card net card graphics card Now here's where the minidump steps in When none of the above helped I enabled my page file to get a minidump and waited until my PC would crash again I've experienced two BSODs since then and they're both the same in terms of contents I've quoted the minidump from last Friday here so you can see for yourself This is what WinDbg says Quote Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows XP Kernel Version Service Pack UP Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD - minidump included SingleUserTS Built by xpsp sp gdr - Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x a Debug session time Fri Sep GMT System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Unable to load image fwdrv sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for fwdrv sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for fwdrv sys Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck D WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for EL K XP sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for EL K XP sys Probably caused by fwdrv sys fwdrv b Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL d An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace Arguments Arg memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg value read operation write operation Arg address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ READ ADDRESS CURRENT IRQL FAULTING IP PROCESS NAME firefox exe CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR xD LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from b b to FAILED INSTRUCTION ADDRESS STACK TEXT WARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong f a a c b b f a adc x f a a c b bf c c c d f a adc fwdrv x b f a af b cb d c b d tcpip UDPDeliver x be f a b b beef ea aed d b d tcpip UDPRcv x f a bb b beb ea b bf tcpip DeliverToUser x e f a c c b be b fe f ea e tcpip DeliverToUserEx x e f a ce b bd ea f tcpip IPRcvPacket x cb f a d b c da tcpip ARPRcvIndicationNew x f a d b a f tcpip ARPRcv x f a d c b ae f f fwdrv xd a f a dbc f a ff f c c fa fwdrv xd ae f a e b b d NDIS ethFilterDprIndicateReceivePacket x ff f a e b b b c psched PsFlushReceiveQueue x f a e c b b f c psched PsEnqueueReceivePacket xda f a e f a d c c psched ClReceiveComplete x f a ec b a d e ca f a f c NDIS ethFilterDprIndicateReceivePacket x a f a f b f b f c c b f a EL K XP x e f a f b a c b ks KsRemoveIrpFromCancelableQueue x f f a f b a ee c portcls CIrpStream ReleaseUnmappingIrp xe EL K XP x ee STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP fwdrv b b b SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME fwdrv b FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwn... Read more

Relevancy 73.1%

Random BSOD - I thought it was a hard drive issue to begin with so i swapped it with one I BSOD, x64 included minidump Windows 7 knew worked from another machine I did a fresh windows BSOD, Windows 7 x64 minidump included bit install as well One blue screen happened while uninstalling a program the other while watching a youtube video Before this happens while gaming etc Ive had prime going for an hour cpu usage and nothing Going to do memtest overnight but I think the memory is fine Going to bed now would be great if someone had some ideas when I wake up Thanks for your time I posted the event log file above the minidump i think they are with the right ones might be backwards Attached are the minidump files as well incase I screwed up the symbols or something The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x b x c xfffff xfffff e c x A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION RECORD fffff a -- exr xfffff a ExceptionAddress fffff a Ntfs NNGAKEGL string x e ExceptionCode c Access violation ExceptionFlags NumberParameters Parameter Parameter Attempt to read from address CONTEXT fffff -- cxr xfffff rax rbx fffff a f rcx rdx fffff a c rsi fffff a c rdi fffff rip fffff a rsp fffff e rbp fffff d r r fffff e r fffff r fffff r fffff a c r fffff e r r iopl nv up ei pl nz na po nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl Ntfs NNGAKEGL string xe fffff a f test byte ptr rax h ds b Resetting default scope CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME VSSVC exe CURRENT IRQL ERROR CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s EXCEPTION PARAMETER EXCEPTION PARAMETER READ ADDRESS GetPointerFromAddress unable to read from fffff d b e FOLLOWUP IP Ntfs NNGAKEGL string e fffff a f test byte ptr rax h The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x x fb xfffff a xfffff xfffff a A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s FAULTING IP nvlddmkm c fffff f pop r CONTEXT fffff e c -- cxr xfffff e c rax rbx fffff d b rcx rdx rsi fffffa be rdi fffff a c rip fffff rsp fffff e rbp fffffa d f r r fffffa be r fffff fb r fffff a c r fffff e r fffffa be r c d r fffffa d f iopl nv up ei ng nz na pe nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl nvlddmkm x c fffff f pop r Resetting default scope CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x B PROCESS NAME dwm exe CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from to fffff STACK TEXT fffff e nvlddmkm x c FOLLOWUP IP nvlddmkm c fffff f pop r SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nvlddmkm c FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nvlddmkm IMAGE NAME nvlddmkm sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP cb dd e STACK COMMAND cxr xfffff e c kb FAILURE BUCKET ID X x B nvlddmkm c BUCKET ID X x B nvlddmkm c Followup MachineOwner --------- nbsp

A:BSOD, Windows 7 x64 minidump included

Check your memory using Memtest86. Tell us what it finds

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-windows-7-x64-minidump-included.159388/
Relevancy 73.1%

Random BSOD - I Minidump - Help included BSOD info thought it was a hard BSOD Help - Minidump info included drive issue to begin with so i swapped it with one I knew worked from BSOD Help - Minidump info included another machine I did a fresh windows bit install as well One blue screen happened while uninstalling a program the other while watching a youtube video Before this happens while gaming etc Ive had prime going for an hour cpu usage and nothing Going to do memtest overnight but I think the memory is fine Going to bed now would be great if someone had some ideas when I wake up Thanks for your time I posted the event log file above the minidump i think they are with the right ones might be backwards Attached are the minidump files as well incase I screwed up the symbols or something The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x b x c xfffff xfffff e c x A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION RECORD fffff a -- exr xfffff a ExceptionAddress fffff a Ntfs NNGAKEGL string' x e ExceptionCode c Access violation ExceptionFlags NumberParameters Parameter Parameter Attempt to read from address CONTEXT fffff -- cxr xfffff rax rbx fffff a f rcx rdx fffff a c rsi fffff a c rdi fffff rip fffff a rsp fffff e rbp fffff d r r fffff e r fffff r fffff r fffff a c r fffff e r r iopl nv up ei pl nz na po nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl Ntfs NNGAKEGL string' xe fffff a f test byte ptr rax h ds b Resetting default scope CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME VSSVC exe CURRENT IRQL ERROR CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s EXCEPTION PARAMETER EXCEPTION PARAMETER READ ADDRESS GetPointerFromAddress unable to read from fffff d b e FOLLOWUP IP Ntfs NNGAKEGL string' e fffff a f test byte ptr rax h The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x x fb xfffff a xfffff xfffff a A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s FAULTING IP nvlddmkm c fffff f pop r CONTEXT fffff e c -- cxr xfffff e c rax rbx fffff d b rcx rdx rsi fffffa be rdi fffff a c rip fffff rsp fffff e rbp fffffa d f r r fffffa be r fffff fb r fffff a c r fffff e r fffffa be r c d r fffffa d f iopl nv up ei ng nz na pe nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl nvlddmkm x c fffff f pop r Resetting default scope CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x B PROCESS NAME dwm exe CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from to fffff STACK TEXT fffff e nvlddmkm x c FOLLOWUP IP nvlddmkm c fffff f pop r SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nvlddmkm c FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nvlddmkm IMAGE NAME nvlddmkm sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP cb dd e STACK COMMAND cxr xfffff e c kb FAILURE BUCKET ID X x B nvlddmkm c BUCKET ID X x B nvlddmkm c Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:BSOD Help - Minidump info included

Your Nvidia driver is the cause

- Boot into safe mode with networking
- Uninstall the Nvidia drivers
- Use driver sweeper to remove leftover Nvidia display driver files Guru3D - Driver Sweeper
- Reboot in safe mode with networking
- Install the latest drivers Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers
- Reboot into normal mode

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff88004880004, fffff880098e3c40, 0}

Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+7c004 )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/136468-bsod-help-minidump-info-included.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi guys I recently aquired a HP HDX notebook PC with this configuration intel c d MHz gb ram m gt fujitsu gb hdd an I have the problem mentioned in the title I receive this error only when I'm surfing the web and I have a movie started in the same time movie in kmplayer not an youtube movie or something like that I included) Vista (minidump BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - x64 thought the problem was related to vista so i instaled win but the problem persists Vista x64 BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidump included) I use the same drivers Vista x64 BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidump included) on both OS's the ones from the official HP website I also tried several generic drivers from intel nvidia sites but I still get the BSOD the same BSOD every time that mentions the irql not less or equal error but does not point to any file that causes the error I ran memtest for about complete passes and i got errors i also checked the disk for errors and it's clean I tested these procedures with HP bios diagnostic tests al well and no error Sistem temps are also good for a notebook speedfan and everest report temps under degrees C so I think that the problem is almost certain software related I recently installed Vista x with SP and after days I received the same error again while I was transfering some files over the FTP between my laptop and my desktop I'm attaching the minidump maybe someone can help me Mini - zip

A:Vista x64 BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidump included)

0: kd> vertarget
Windows Server 2008/Windows Vista Kernel Version 6002 (Service Pack 2) MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal

The MS symbol server doesn't (yet?) provide symbols for the SP2 beta, which is by itself sufficient to knock out the debugger's ability to do an automated analysis of the minidump.

However, from looking at the dump The Hard Way, I believe there's a >90% likelihood that your crashes are caused by or linked to your wifi NIC driver:

Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\NETw5v64.sys
Image name: NETw5v64.sys
Timestamp: Tue Feb 10 04:49:21 2009 (49906CA1)

Try updating that driver - if an update is available - and see how far that gets you. Also, if you can reproduce this relatively readily, you might want to see whether it also happens when you boot to [safe mode + net]. If the crashes don't occur, try uninstalling any anti-virus or additional firewall utilities you might be running.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/226630-vista-x64-bsod-irql_not_less_or_equal-minidump-included.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Help keep getting random restarts after blue screen, occationally get mini dump files. Memtest has run good numerous times. Any ideas? Thanks for the help.

A:Windows 7 BSOD Help Minidump files included

Hi,
Two of your dump files are corrupted, and the rest have 0x1a (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT), 0x3b (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION), 0x19(BAD_POOL_HEADER) and 0x24(NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM)

Start troubleshoot by perform hardrive diagnostic because you have NTFS issue.
1] Right click Command Prompt -> run as admin -> chkdsk /f /r
2] Then perform Manufacture Hardisk Diagnostic tools --> Sea tools

Also do System file checker and check whether you have corrupted windows files:
Right click Command Prompt -> run as admin -> sfc /scannow

Update this driver:

Code:
Rt64win7.sys Thu Aug 20 09:05:06 2009 --> Realtek NIC driver
Log

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 24, {1904fb, fffff88002f9a898, fffff88002f9a100, fffff88001174dc1}

Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!TxfDeleteTxfFo+11 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1A, {31, fffffa8003d416f0, fffff8800460a000, fffff8a0029182a8}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::NNGAKEGL::`string'+6368 )

---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 19, {22, 200000000000000, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!zzzDecomposeDesktop+b5 )

---------
-Wisnu

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/124273-windows-7-bsod-help-minidump-files-included.html
Relevancy 72.24%

And again, i sadly have an issue on a brand new PC. It keeps on rebooting and dropping in BSOD's while playing WoW. Afaik the computer is running stock speeds, so that shouldn't be a problem, could anybody read these 2 minidumps and tell me where the problem lies? :-/

cpu = Q9550
Ram = 4 gb G.skill 1000 Mhz cas 5
GPU = 4870 1 gb
1 500 gb HDD seagate
gigabyte motherboard p45 chipset

A:BSOD issue on new computer, minidump included

Quickly (I've gotta go out), it's most likely either your video drivers (dxgkrnl is involved), or it's an issue with your WoW installation. I'd try replacing your video drivers first.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/228629-bsod-issue-new-computer-minidump-included.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hey guys i recently reinstalled windows 7 on my computer and it seemed like everything worked fine but sometimes the computer will get stuck at starting windows. then sometimes it gets stuck with just a small line in the screen. If i'm lucky it will make it all the way to normal boot. but as i click on google chrome it instantly crashes. As of right now i'm using Safe mode with networking to type this and i'm on google chrome everything works flawlessly in safe mode i have the minidump i am going to post it on here. Please help me i'm willing to even donate $5 to anyone that can help me. As i am a college student and i need my computer for my classes. Thank you heres the minidump i will include 3 Attachment 321761 Thank you everyone and God Bless!

A:BSOD after reinstalling windows 7 Minidump included!

We need more information to analyze your logs. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334802-bsod-after-reinstalling-windows-7-minidump-included.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hello I have been recommended by a friend to this forum to try and figure out my issue The problem is whenever I seem to be doing anything that requires the computer to put in extra work such Included with / - Error BSOD Pro Minidump Specs XP as opening multiple programs such as photoshop cs media player with a movie playing pidgin and having them run a the same time - Sometimes it will run fine but sometimes my computer will just randomly restart and it has been happening to BSOD Error with XP Pro - Minidump / Specs Included the point where I am worried if I am doing something important on my computer it might restart This is all I have done so far on my end to try to remedy this issue but have yielded no results as to fixing the issue Updated spybot adaware malwarebytes norton AV and zonealarm - Ran all of them and whatever it found was minor things like cookies or an ad program which they all got rid of I have also defragmented my computer Ran a memtest and left it runnin for most of the day and it did not find any errors Did a full windows update it only found security updates to install I changed the settings on xp so it doesn't restart automatically and show the error code Here is all I have it doesn't give any actual error on the top only the error code BSOD STOP x E xC x XAB B C C X Here is what the system events log says Event Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Description Error code e parameter c parameter parameter ab b c c parameter d System E f rror Er f f ror code d e Param eters c c c ab b c c c Also here is my minidump http www red-demon com minidump Mini - dmp http www red-demon com minidump Mini - dmp My system specs Link http www red-demon com minidump cpuz htm Processor AMD Athlon GHz San Diego Core Motherboard DFI LANPARTY UT nF ULTRA-D nForce Ultra Athlon HardDrive Western Digital Caviar SE WD JD GB Serial ATA RPM Hard Drive Power Supply OCZ OCZ ADJ ATX W Power Supply Memory gb total OCZ Gold Series GB x MB -Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR PC Dual Channel Kit System Memory amp Crucial gb x DDR PC quot CL quot Unbuffered quot NON-ECC quot DDR Video Card Asus Extreme AX XL DTV Radeon X XL PCI Express MB

A:BSOD Error with XP Pro - Minidump / Specs Included

Hey Reddem0n,

How long have you had that memory setup? Have you added either of those 512 pairs recently?
Only reason I ask is that it's always good practice to keep all memory the same, not just speed and size but manufacturer also. The memtest results are not an indicator that there are no issue with the memory.

Try removing the crucial memory and just run with the OCZ sticks as a dual channel pair (in the matching colour RAM slots). Run the system in a way which would normally cause the BSOD and see what happens.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-error-with-xp-pro-minidump-specs-included-320011.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hello from greece Since i am new to the forum i would like to greet you all I am experienced enough at computers meaning i got years of experience either working at tech shops or just fixing computers at my home for friends and family I've never met something like this before and i am files.. errors Bsod minidump included quite unhappy about it because this comp cost me a load of money i worked for Before weeks i had several problems Bsod errors included minidump files.. when my pc without notice blue screen or anything started to reboot at random times Note that i didnt have a blue screen nor any dump files So i did a fresh install of windows bit home prm And everything seemed fine for a couple of hours Now i am getting this ntfs sys and ntoskrnl exe errors outa nowhere using Bluescreen viewer I would realy appretiate it if someone could help me fix this the dump files are these Looking forward for an answer Dimitris

A:Bsod errors included minidump files..

i am uploading soon 2 more dump files(just crashed) and the health status...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/220464-bsod-errors-included-minidump-files.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Well this started a little while ago, both hard drives are bran new
Models:
ST3500418AS 500gb <-- Operating System

WDC WD10EARS-00MVWB0 1TB Green Power <-- Storage, and run games and music off from

----------------
Ok now when it happens its usually when im playing a game but it never hangs before it crashs its just Poof bsod not over heating both HDD's are at 35C

Bought both on the 9th the 500 from staples and the 1g i had ordered from tiger direct

if anyone can give some assistence, thanks

A:BSOD NTFS.sys error (minidump included)

Are your SLI video cards being cooled enough, and not over-heating?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-ntfs-sys-error-minidump-included.156815/
Relevancy 72.24%

I would really appreciate help in trying to figure out what is causing my recent BSODs. I have had two so far and they both had the exact same error code.
Here is the information I got using BlueScreenView:Dump File : 050110-17908-01.dmp
Crash Time : 5/1/2010 2:38:36 PM
Bug Check String : BAD_POOL_HEADER
Bug Check Code : 0x00000019
Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000003
Parameter 2 : fffff800`03017c40
Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000
Parameter 4 : fffff800`03017c40
Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70600
File Description : NT Kernel & System
Product Name : Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 6.1.7600.16539 (win7_gdr.100226-1909)
Processor : x64
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\050110-17908-01.dmp
Processors Count : 4
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 7600

Here is my dumplog.txt from WinDBG:
Opened log file 'c:\debuglog.t - Anonymous - 38fU6uJn - Pastebin.com

A:BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD error (Minidump Included)

I'd suspect your Kaspersky protection software since kl1.sys is present in the Stack Text.

Please do the following:

Quote:
Anti-Virus Removal:
Please do the following:
- download a free antivirus for testing purposes: Free AntiVirus
- uninstall the Kaspersky from your system (you can reinstall it, if so desired, when we're done troubleshooting)
- remove any remnants of Kaspersky using this free tool: Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab products
- IMMEDIATELY install and update the free antivirus
- check to see if this fixes the BSOD's

Also, please update this older driver: RimSerial_AMD64.sys Tue Jan 09 11:50:11 2007
More info on it here: Driver Reference
It usually has something to do with software for a Blackberry.

Summary of the BSOD:

Code:
Debug session time: Sat May 1 13:42:38.274 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 7:58:08.912
BugCheck 19, {3, fffff80003017c40, 0, fffff80003017c40}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for kl1.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for kl1.sys
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExFreePool+536 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x19_3
PROCESS_NAME: wmpnetwk.exe

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/82068-bad_pool_header-bsod-error-minidump-included.html
Relevancy 72.24%

OS - Windows +70740 BSOD: ntoskrnl.exe minidump.zip included x What was original installed OS on system windows day old machine Windows ultimate bit BSOD: ntoskrnl.exe +70740 minidump.zip included retail Age of system hardware - days old Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS days old CPU Intel I Video Card EVGA GTX MotherBoard msi x a-gd Power Supply - brand amp wattage Xtream Gear watt Intermittent crashes started the first day I have run memtest and on first run it had errors GB GBx DDR MHz Triple Channel Memory Module Corsair Dominator so i took all ram sticks out put them in by and ran memtest again Zero errors then i added the rams stick at a time to see if it was the ram slot on MB that may have been the issue again no errors interestingly now it showed no errors at all with all sticks in where as before it had 's of errors ran the test again last night and came up with errors and i've had a few BSOD's hibernation turned off all power-down options have been disabled i have been searching up and down everywhere including this forum for a possible cause and i've tried every suggestion i've read over the last day or including NVIDIA HD audio drivers uninstalled HD audio disabled in slot that was being shared with graphics driver etc etc but the BSOD still persists verifier has been enabled Would appreciate if you would look at this and give me your opinion Thank you for your time

A:BSOD: ntoskrnl.exe +70740 minidump.zip included

one thing i meant to ask, when running memtest86 is there a way to save the results? or at least navigate up and down to see all the errors?

if you can't save the results then how useful is this thing in determining what the issue is other than there "is" an issue?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-70740-minidump-zip-included-544240.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Blue screen irql not less or equal amp reboot loop I m trying to help my sister with her laptop issues She doesn t do Windows amp drivers updates because she says they always cause issues amp she gets the blue BSOD Minidump & results included reboot loop. screen amp has to do System Restore so I don t know BSOD & reboot loop. Minidump results included if that could be causing this issue I ve tried doing some updates but same thing blue screen reboot loop and I end up just going into BSOD & reboot loop. Minidump results included safe mode amp doing a system restore Whatever you need from me let me know I ll download it post my results etc I d appreciate any help If I do end up having to do lots of updates which order do I do them in Windows updates before drivers Certain drivers before other drivers I ve run Malwarebytes everything ok I ve run Memtest everything ok It seems like it runs pretty slowly I ran DiskCleanup I ran ScanDisk in SafeMode and it said some problem files were found amp fixed Windows Vista Home Premium Intel Core Duo CPU T GHz GB RAM Mobile Intel Series Express Chipset Family In Device manager she has yellow exclamation marks next to Base System Device Ethernet Controller and SM Bus Controller under the Other Devices category I downloaded BlueScreenview I have attached the results Thanks in advance

A:BSOD & reboot loop. Minidump results included

Let's try this.Download/install BlueScreenView, http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html .Double-click BlueScreenView.exe file.When scanning is done, click Edit/Select All...then File/Save Selected Items.Save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content and paste it into your next reply.Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/411093/bsod-reboot-loop-minidump-results-included/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hello everyone

so this problem has been haunting me for quite some time now. I cannot shutdown my computer........ Even after Windows reinstallation. When I click shutdown it logs off, I hear the familiar "click" sound, monitors go black but the fans keep on turning and the computer stays "alive" .....

So the only option if to constantly go into sleep mode or hibernation mode. But then I get BSOD's like many people as I've read on this forum.
Some were solved with debugging minidump files which I'm providing here - maybe someone can "read" them - 'cause I sure don't know how to.

Mini-Dumps.zip

Thanks A LOT!

Ivan Lugomer

A:BSOD Driver state failure (minidump included) - PLEASE HELP!

Hello.

Try removing your Power Core device for the time being, as it was blamed in two of the three crashes.

Flash the latest BIOS for your motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P5K-E

If the BSODs persist, upload a jcgriff2 report: http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Debug session time: Sun Jun 26 04:31:17.475 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 15:01:50.363
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PCore.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PCore.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for 1394ohci.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for 1394ohci.sys
Probably caused by : 1394ohci.sys
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_4_PCore_IMAGE_1394ohci.sys
BiosReleaseDate = 05/30/2007
SystemProductName = P5K-E
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sat Jun 25 06:38:06.146 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 16:36:13.644
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PCore.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PCore.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for 1394ohci.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for 1394ohci.sys
Probably caused by : 1394ohci.sys
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_4_PCore_IMAGE_1394ohci.sys
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Fri Jun 17 06:44:56.263 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 5:40:29.152
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiKernelCalloutExceptionHandler+e )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_0
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for ataport.SYS -
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1E_0_nt!KiKernelCalloutExceptionHandler+e

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-driver-state-failure-minidump-included-please-help-583132.html
Relevancy 71.38%

My computer just crashed for the second time, the first time happening on 12/4/11, and i included the minidump folder to see if anyone could find out what happened, and what i could do to fix it.

EDIT: after a few seconds of the blue screen appearing, my computer restarted on its own. Windows 7 x64 Home Premium

thank you in advance

A:BSOD-Memory Management-minidump file included

Video driver is implicated as the cause in the Dec14 crash. Update your video driver or if you updated it just prior to the crashes, roll back to the earlier version.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-memory-management-minidump-file-included.1031274/
Relevancy 71.38%

I just helped my buddy build him a new computer and after getting everything installed and windows installed A few hours later I get multiple reboots and changed the BSOD's, Included New Random Multiple Comp, Minidump settings in MyComputer props and now it is multiple BSOD s There seems to be or different BSOD s I have recieved them a few hours mins and at logon All random I have read through the posts and I have opened the case up for better circulation checked connections tryed to get more of a direct connection of power to my HDD I tried running memtest but it was not booting properly I think I have most of the drivers up to date and I even virus scan and spyware but of couse there was none That will change after mins of conectivity to the I-Net but that is beside the point I am dreading it could be a faulty part but because they are all new I am not quite sure how to single them out besides replacing them one by one I was just wondering would be so kind and New Comp, Multiple Random BSOD's, Minidump Included take a look a my case Most of the minidumps are also included I have put my system specs in my prof but I will put them here AMD Athlon Mobo Gigabyte GA-K NS PCI AGP DDR DIMM Audio LAN with Chipset nVIDIA nForce AMD Hammer DIMM amp DIMM MB PC DDR SDRAM Vid Card Gigabyte Radeon Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition IDE Controller NVIDIA nForce Parallel ATA Controller v Disk Drive Maxtor L P GB RPM Ultra-ATA CD- ROMS MAT A DVD-RAM SW- MITSUMI CD-ROM FX T B Thanks JBob nbsp

A:New Comp, Multiple Random BSOD's, Minidump Included

What are the specs on the psu?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-comp-multiple-random-bsods-minidump-included.33781/
Relevancy 71.38%

Could someone who knows how to read these give me an idea what's causing them? I recently switched from win7 32bit to 64 bit and have had 7 BSODs since changing the OS. I checked the drivers on driver agent and all looks ok. I'd be grateful if someone could help me out with this.

Thanks for taking the time to look and respond!

A:Multiple BSOD from bugchecks - minidump files included

Your CPU supports 64-bit? Look in the device manager for any yellow exclamation points

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/multiple-bsod-from-bugchecks-minidump-files-included.159404/
Relevancy 71.38%

ok, my mother's laptop (Dell, XPS m140) one day just got the BSOD and i've been looking up different ways to fix it but they all want me to disable my video driver or something but i don't have the disc itself to restore it. i do however understand about safe mode, the minidump files *which i will upload in my thread so you can hopefully help as well* and i have the BlueScreenView program on there and it says caused by "ntkrnlpa.exe" and "ataport.SYS" and "ntkrnlpa.exe" please somebody help?

A:BSOD (ntkrnlpa.exe and ataport.SYS) *minidump files included*

The first thing to check is whether the hard disk is physically connected to the motherboard properly. To do so:Shut down and turn off the computer
Remove the AC Adapter
Remove the battery
Hold down the power button for 15-30 seconds to close the circuit and drain any residual power
Remove the panel on the underside of the laptop where the hard disk is housed
Remove and re-insert the hard disk by sliding it away from the connector and then gently but firmly pressing it back into the connector (no screws should need to be removed to do this step)
Replace the panel on the underside of the laptop to cover the hard disk
Replace the battery
Replace the AC Adapter
Turn on the computer and see how it responds
Post back once these steps have been implemented whether the system is stable. Sometimes these crashes can occur due to a loose connection.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/221016-bsod-ntkrnlpa-exe-ataport-sys-minidump-files-included.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hey guys, I've been having this problem lately where the computer sometimes BSODs when I'm listening to music. This is only sometimes - rarely - but when it does it's usually when I'm playing a game.. and I take my games very seriously!
Haha, so if you could please have a look at the minidump for me and advise me on what I need to do to fix the problem, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

A:BSOD 0x8E Possible Winamp Prob (Minidump included)

One minidump isn't enough to arrive at a good conclusion, need about 5 or 6. Post more and I will have another look.

For this one log, your Realtek HD audio driver RtkHDAud.sys crashed while playing Warcraft 3.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-0x8e-possible-winamp-prob-minidump-included.673904/
Relevancy 71.38%

'Ello technical people and thank you for any help you can offer I have been getting BSOD with increasing frequency over the last days I've not used my pc for a months up till this week but minidump, and DxDiag Belarc BSOD-random: included recall it happening BSOD-random: minidump, Belarc and DxDiag included a couple of times previously It seems to happen either within mins of boot up or when it's left idle for some minutes It doesn't always happen i can use it for hours non-stop with no problems some days I downloaded and ran WinDbg looked at minidumps Which seems to indicate a memory corruption and a driver fault The event viewer logs errors of the x A and x E variety a minute after an application error relating to the media centre extender service I got Belarc and installed a missing hotfix no change to BSOF though I installed the latest drive for my graphics card just in case I ran DxDiag - seemed to be ok amp I ran ChkDsk It hasn't crashed for the last hours since graphic update and chkdsk But I'm not sure if that means it's fixed I have included the last minidumps the DxDiag text document and a copy of the info from Belarc licence codes removed for anyone to look at if they think they can assist All that I've done above it utterly new to me as i'm not that hot with PC's It's been a steep learning process from forum reading and I'm not sure what the next step is Here's hoping someone can help Emma

A:BSOD-random: minidump, Belarc and DxDiag included

The 1A crashes (4 of them) are all the same, which would indicate a software problem. I've seen bugcheck 1A and 4E together caused by Panda AV. So, I would start by uninstalling Panda and see what happens.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-random-minidump-belarc-and-dxdiag-included-294831.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello,

I've run into what seems to be a random BSOD as soon as I successfully log into Windows on a fresh install of Windows 7 x64. It has happened several times now in the last 5 or so days. I've attached the minidump file if someone can take a peek and give me a hint as to what might be causing it, that would be great.

Specs are as follows:

Windows 7 x64 (fresh install)
Asus M5A97 Mobo.
AMD FX-8150 @stock speeds
AMD HD 7950 @stock speeds.
2x4gb G.Skill RAM

I have been running this hardware for sometimes with no problems until now.

Thanks,

- Josh

Edit: Also attached is the Seven Forums Diag Tool files.

A:Rare BSOD on Windows login, minidump attached.

According to the dump file you provided there are issues with ALSysIO64.sys and atikmdag.sys. The ALSysIO64 driver is the Core Temp - CPU temperature monitor and the atikmdag driver is for the ATI Video driver. These links give update information. Also, in the interest of full disclosure, I edited the dump file to a more manageable size.

Driver Reference Table - ALSysIO64.sys

Driver Reference Table - atikmdag.sys

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffffa8016000000, 0, fffff88007b4d61e, 2}

Unable to load image \??\C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Local\Temp\ALSysIO64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ALSysIO64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ALSysIO64.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : ALSysIO64.sys ( ALSysIO64+361e )

---------
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
atikmdag+0x80e37

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/288733-rare-bsod-windows-login-minidump-attached.html
Relevancy 58.48%

After upgrading my PC Motherboard CPU RAM Graphic card amp Power Supply month ago I have a bluescreen error occasionally when I restart reset or Power-On my computer The bluescreen error messages are not similar but either x E or x E I Bluescreen help! (minidump included) Bad Please Errors, have this problem occasionally and just on restarting so that when my computer have a healthy botting I don t meet any Bad Bluescreen Errors, Please help! (minidump included) problem to next restarting understood that sometime I have not any problem in next restarting too To now Some of my error messages were x E xC D x xF EB C x x E x C Bad Bluescreen Errors, Please help! (minidump included) CD x F x x x E x CBA x E FDA x x x E x EB C x F B x x x E x D x xF C x x E x FF F x E x x x E x FAE x E x x x E xC xF B D D xF C FE xF C CE Sometime I must reset my PC - time at a stretch for a healthy booting and hardly ever I have not Bad Bluescreen Errors, Please help! (minidump included) any problem for a week I did many works during these months Replacing my RAMs with two new one uninstalling some of my programs uninstalling my TVCard puting my modem in other PCI ports BIOS upgrading and many other efforts but the problem is immutable Please help me What must I do what is the problem Best Regards A searcher with many problem with his PC PoorSearcher dead nbsp

A:Bad Bluescreen Errors, Please help! (minidump included)

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your problem would appear to be cased by a bug in ATMFD.DLL. This is the Windows NT OpenType/Type 1 Font Driver by Adobe Systems Incorporated.

Look HERE for a possible solution.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bad-bluescreen-errors-please-help-minidump-included.47512/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hey everyone! Thanks for taking the time to help me with this problem I'm having. My computer seems to be sometimes (not that often) restarting randomly. The (uncommon) error code is as follows:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000000a (0x00000010, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x805165d8). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini091706-01.dmp.

Here is the MiniDump file. I'm pretty sure it's a driver issue as opposed to RAM (it's a relatively new computer). I tried using that 'Driver Verifier Manager' that someone said would allow me to pinpoint which driver is causing the issue but it seems to crash my PC on load.

Is anyone able to help me find out what's causing the error?

A:Windows XP Crashes (MiniDump included)

turn off the auto reboot
control panel/system/advanced/startup and recovery settings
and untick the auto reboot box
and then post the bsod error message in full

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-xp-crashes-minidump-included-117049.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi all My PC has been a nightmare lately with random restarts these vary between mins included) Random Restarts XP (minidump and hours Because of XP Random Restarts (minidump included) this i did a full reformat last week yet still showed error after reinstalling everything tried this again on XP Random Restarts (minidump included) a different hard disk but same problem I have also tried several different pieces of ram so know those to not be the problem System tmep is usually around C so shouldnt be a problem either Minidump displayed below have attatched several dump files incas ei caused an error in debugger also removed h from http in order ot be allowed ot post Opened log file c debuglog txt kd gt sympath srv c symbols ttp msdl microsoft com downloads symbols Symbol search path is srv c symbols ttp msdl microsoft com downloads symbols kd gt reload analyze -v r kv lmnt logclose q Invalid relocation block size x WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION c A fatal Machine Check Exception has occurred KeBugCheckEx parameters x Processors If the processor has ONLY MCE feature available For example Intel Pentium the parameters are - Low bits of P MC TYPE MSR - Address of MCA EXCEPTION structure - High bits of P MC ADDR MSR - Low bits of P MC ADDR MSR If the processor also has MCA feature available For example Intel Pentium Pro the parameters are - Bank number - Address of MCA EXCEPTION structure - High bits of MCi STATUS MSR for the MCA bank that had the error - Low bits of MCi STATUS MSR for the MCA bank that had the error IA Processors - Bugcheck Type - MCA ASSERT - MCA GET STATEINFO SAL returned an error for SAL GET STATEINFO while processing MCA - MCA CLEAR STATEINFO SAL returned an error for SAL CLEAR STATEINFO while processing MCA - MCA FATAL FW reported a fatal MCA - MCA NONFATAL SAL reported a recoverable MCA and we don t support currently support recovery or SAL generated an MCA and then couldn t produce an error record xB - INIT ASSERT xC - INIT GET STATEINFO SAL returned an error for SAL GET STATEINFO while processing INIT event xD - INIT CLEAR STATEINFO SAL returned an error for SAL CLEAR STATEINFO while processing INIT event xE - INIT FATAL Not used - Address of log - Size of log - Error code in the case of x GET STATEINFO or x CLEAR STATEINFO AMD Processors - Bank number - Address of MCA EXCEPTION structure - High bits of MCi STATUS MSR for the MCA bank that had the error - Low bits of MCi STATUS MSR for the MCA bank that had the error Arguments Arg Arg da Arg a Arg Debugging Details ------------------ ANALYSIS Kernel with unknown size Will force reload symbols with known size ANALYSIS Force reload command reload f ntoskrnl exe FFFFFFFF D nbsp

A:XP Random Restarts (minidump included)

It's good that you can view your own MiniDumps

But if you allow more time in the processing of your MiniDump, it will eventually (after seemingly a long pause) show you what file is causing this.

By the way, most of these errors point to drivers that require updating (and mem - already confirmed)
Have all the drivers been fully updated?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/xp-random-restarts-minidump-included.100920/
Relevancy 58.48%

Ok, My computer specs are right up there.

I have had a few restarts lately, without finding a minidump.

This time, I was on the phone, with utorrent waiting patiently for me to come back (dial up). I walked back in, and saw the windows xp logo coming up from it restarting. I got angry. I quickly manuvered through the stupid dial up friendly software and found my minidump. It is attached.

A:Random Restarts, Minidump included

try this:

goto start>control panal>system, (if your control panel is in catagory view, i.e. blue screen with 10 choices, then its start>control panal>performance and maintenance>system) then goto the advanced tab and click on the settings button in the third pane down labeld startup and recovery. in the second pane on the bottom labeld system failure there will be 3 check boxes. uncheck the one that says "automatically restart". this will force windows to display a blue screen, (A.K.A. blue screen of death or B.S.O.D.) In the top 2 lines it will display a stop code, and the second line will say something like atapi.sys. next time it happens, write these 2 lines down, including the stop code. then post it here.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-restarts-minidump-included.98419/
Relevancy 58.48%

Greetings everyone I have some problems with my computer I have an online game that always causes my Windows XP to crash and restart whenever I start the game It all started just few days ago after I ran an update for my Comodo firewall before that the game never causes any problem and always run smoothly I don t know much about computers so I thought the Comodo update was somehow causing this but the game still crashes even after I tried to start the game with Comodo disabled I uninstalled the online game and reinstalled it but it still crashes I never got the BSOD during crash, included minidump Windows crash although I already unchecked the Automatically restart box so I don t know Windows crash, minidump included what message is displayed there and Windows seem to stop creating minidump files after the first crashes I include here a minidump file from the first crash I don t know much what to do with it Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you very much nbsp

A:Windows crash, minidump included

Your error is an 0x7F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and the cause is defined as one of three types of problems occuring in kernel-mode: (1) Hardware failures. (2) Software problems. (3) A bound trap (i.e., a condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or intercept). Hardware failures are the most common cause and, of these, memory hardware failures are the most common.

In your case the driver cited was cmdguard.sys and it is related to COMODO Firewall Pro Sandbox Driver. When I read how you had crashes after your Comodo installation I suspected it had to be the firewall because of your stability prior to installing.

Keep in mind that even though you may disable a firewall, anti-virus, etc., there are still drivers and processes present. For example, a quite common problem people have is the uninstalling of one firewall and then the installing of another but they get crashes. It is due to the fact that security software often leaves remnants behind. Though not active it still interfers with the new firewall.

I suggest two things:

1. Completely uninstall and reinstall Comodo. Many times that is all it takes.

2. Go to Comodo's forums and seek advice on how to rectify this problem. Give them the information of your circumstances after installing and how your minidump was read and that cmdguard.sys was specifiaclly cited as the cause of your crashes.

Let us know how it works out.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-crash-minidump-included.103721/
Relevancy 58.48%

So my computer has been crashing for a while now, i kept getting blue screened with stop error messages. So the other day i was so fed up i just re-installed windows. I thought all was good until it started crashing again, but now without blue screens!
When i re-boot windows says bla bla bla seriouse error:

Code:

BCCode : 1000008e BCP1 : C0000005 BCP2 : 80512600 BCP3 : F682D548

Here is my mini dump:
http://rapidshare.com/files/35260855/Mini060407-01.dmp.html

Plz help me

A:Constant Crashed [Minidump included]

I strongly suggest you simply attach your minidump(s) to your next post instead of going through rapidshare.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/constant-crashed-minidump-included.78765/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hey, I crashed today during a game and when I sent the report to microsoft all they could tell me is it was a device driver, figures. I was hoping if anyone who could read minidumps had a second they would take a look, thanks.

A:game crash, minidump included

Your minidump crashes at portcls.sys. This is the Windows Port Class (Class Driver for Port/Miniport Devices).

From what I can gather. updating your sound drivers can fix this.

Do a Google search for portcls.sys, and take a look at some of the solutions.

Please be aware that one minidump is not normally enough to make a diagnosis.

You might also want to go HERE and follow the instructions.

Regards Howard

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/game-crash-minidump-included.40431/
Relevancy 57.62%

Hello I've been getting completely random BSODs related to my USBHUB I think It may be my headset that causes the issue because it randomly looses power and I have to plug it back in again I already checked that I have more than enough power supply WINDBG ANALYSIS Quote Loading BSODs, minidump included USB Related Random Dump File C Windows MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol search path Random USB Related BSODs, minidump included is SRV c websymbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre win gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff e e PsLoadedModuleList xfffff be Debug session time Sun Jan GMT- System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use Random USB Related BSODs, minidump included analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck FE fffffa Probably caused by usbhub sys usbhub UsbhHubProcessChangeWorker ec Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis BUGCODE USB DRIVER fe USB Driver bugcheck first parameter is USB bugcheck code Arguments Arg USBBUGCODE RESERVED USBHUB Arg USBHUB TRAP FATAL TIMEOUT Arg TimeoutCode Timeout PCE Disable Action - PortData- gt PortChangeListDone - Timeout trying to set Disable bit Arg fffffa TimeoutContext - PortData Debugging Details ------------------ DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR xFE PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff c ec to fffff e e c STACK TEXT fffff c fffff c ec fe nt KeBugCheckEx fffff c fffff fffffa fffff f ffffffff dc a a fffff f usbhub UsbhHubProcessChangeWorker xec fffff c fffff e b e fffff e fffff e ac fffffa a bb nt IopProcessWorkItem x fffff cb fffff e fa fffffa a bb fffffa a nt ExpWorkerThread x fffff d fffff e cb fffff fffffa a bb fffff nt PspSystemThreadStartup x a fffff d fffff fffff fffff nt KiStartSystemThread x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP usbhub UsbhHubProcessChangeWorker ec fffff c ec cc int SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME usbhub UsbhHubProcessChangeWorker ec FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME usbhub IMAGE NAME usbhub sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP a bcc d FAILURE BUCKET ID X xFE usbhub UsbhHubProcessChangeWorker ec BUCKET ID X xFE usbhub UsbhHubProcessChangeWorker ec Followup MachineOwner Thanks for any help

A:Random USB Related BSODs, minidump included

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/210179-random-usb-related-bsods-minidump-included.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi I have a Acer Timeline X 4830TG laptop. I have started to get random Blue Screens. It happens if i leave it on for a while, or the system taxes itself. I have tried updating or removing drivers, but no avail i can't figure out the problem. I am including a minidump. I am not sure how to read it to figured the cause of the error. This has never happened before to this laptop. Any help would be appreciated.

A:Random BSODs after extended use, minidump included

It looks like a memory issue... go here and follow the instructions to test the memory and hard drive for errors and report back:
http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic51365.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-bsods-after-extended-use-minidump-included.179106/
Relevancy 57.62%

So Unexpected File Included - Minidump Shutdown for the last week my computer has been shutting itself down when left alone I will lock it step away for a while and Unexpected Shutdown - Minidump File Included when I return it is Unexpected Shutdown - Minidump File Included at the Log-in screen Sometimes it does it when it's not locked too When I log in I get the unexpected shutdown error message One time my computer was reverted to the state it was in after upgrading to Pro clean install I freaked out and did a system recovery and thankfully everything was brought back to how it was I upgraded to Pro about three weeks ago The first two weeks I never had this problem It only presented itself Unexpected Shutdown - Minidump File Included in the last or days so I'm convinced there wasn't a problem with the upgrade especially since the friend who did the upgrade is a professional and does that kind of thing for a living By request of another member I have posted my minidump for you to check out and diagnose I have no idea what needs to be done with it I am just an average PC user but hope someone here can help me out That would be awesome Thanks

A:Unexpected Shutdown - Minidump File Included

Quote: Originally Posted by sixpartseven

So for the last week, my computer has been shutting itself down when left alone. I will lock it, step away for a while, and when I return, it is at the Log-in screen. Sometimes it does it when it's not locked, too. When I log in, I get the unexpected shutdown error message.

One time, my computer was reverted to the state it was in after upgrading to 7 Pro (clean install). I freaked out and did a system recovery, and thankfully, everything was brought back to how it was.

I upgraded to Pro about three weeks ago. The first two weeks, I never had this problem. It only presented itself in the last 7 or 8 days, so I'm convinced there wasn't a problem with the upgrade, especially since the friend who did the upgrade is a professional and does that kind of thing for a living.

By request of another member, I have posted my minidump for you to check out and diagnose. I have no idea what needs to be done with it (I am just an average PC user), but hope someone here can help me out. That would be awesome.

Thanks

Hello,

I guess lot of issues is going on most of the driver is pointing to your Hard drive. Mainly ATA Port Driver. And if you have any software that has Virtual drive uninstall it. Also some of the Display drivers are not registered properly remove the Display driver and download the driver from Manufactures website NOT from Windows update and install them

Download Malwarebytes and run it make sure it comes clean

Run CHKDSK /R & HD Diagnostic

Start > CMD > Right Click and Run as administrator > CHKDSK /R
Start > CMD > Right Click and Run as administrator > SFC/ SCANNOW

Code:
Msfs.SYS unavailable (00000000)
volmgrx.sys unavailable (00000000)
Fs_Rec.sys unavailable (00000000)
msrpc.sys unavailable (00000000)
Null.SYS unavailable (00000000)
vmstorfl.sys unavailable (00000000)
win32k.sys unavailable (00000000)
TSDDD.dll unavailable (00000000)
cdd.dll unavailable (00000000)
DUMP ANALYSIS

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 81b98000, memory referenced
Arg2: 00000002, IRQL
Arg3: 00000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: 8475450f, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 8199f718
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 8197f160
81b98000

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

FAULTING_IP:
+6852952f035ddfa0
8475450f 0fb711 movzx edx,word ptr [ecx]

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

TRAP_FRAME: 8195da64 -- (.trap 0xffffffff8195da64)
ErrCode = 00000000
eax=00000000 ebx=81b87028 ecx=81b97fff edx=0000006c esi=81837000 edi=81b89248
eip=8475450f esp=8195dad8 ebp=8195daf4 iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010202
8475450f 0fb711 movzx edx,word ptr [ecx] ds:0023:81b97fff=7461
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 8475450f to 8187d7eb

STACK_TEXT:
8195da64 8475450f badb0d00 0000006c 0000a2b4 nt!KiTrap0E+0x2cf
WARNING: Frame IP not in any known module. Following frames may be wrong.
8195daf4 8475586a 0000083f 272f3b77 84dace0b 0x8475450f
8195db1c 8189fb33 00... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/62550-unexpected-shutdown-minidump-file-included.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Somebody knows which could be the reason Code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL d An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is included) bluescreen (minidump Windows Another random too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace Arguments Arg memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg value read operation write operation Arg f address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis MODULE NAME nt FAULTING MODULE d nt DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP e WRITE ADDRESS unable to get nt MmSpecialPoolStart unable to get nt MmSpecialPoolEnd unable to get nt MmPoolCodeStart unable to get nt MmPoolCodeEnd CURRENT IRQL FAULTING IP ffffffff f f add byte ptr eax al CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WRONG SYMBOLS BUGCHECK STR xD LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from Another random Windows bluescreen (minidump included) f Another random Windows bluescreen (minidump included) ed to f STACK TEXT WARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong f c efc f ed f effc ffdff ffdff x f f c efc f effc ffdff ffdff dbbd x f ed f c efc ffdff ffdff dbbd f f x f effc f c efcc ffdff dbbd f f f e xffdff f c efd dbbd f f f e xffdff f c efd f f f e nt x bd f c efd f e x f f f c efdc x f e STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt bd dbbd SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt bd FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner IMAGE NAME ntoskrnl exe BUCKET ID WRONG SYMBOLS Followup MachineOwner Thanks in advance nbsp Another random Windows bluescreen (minidump included)

A:Another random Windows bluescreen (minidump included)

incorrect or defective drivers, or defective unit related to the drive that is trying to make it work.
What is the brand and model, or the motherboard?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/another-random-windows-bluescreen-minidump-included.79121/
Relevancy 57.19%

Well this is my last hope I saw that some guys on here could understand the contents of a deciphered minidump file Using some old instructions I found in these forums of black included screens - death minidump Random I was only able to decipher my latest minidump file the rest of the txts I create don t show up for some reason Anywho My computer has been plagued by a string of random Black Screens The computer will automatically restart and inform me that I suffered from a BSOD The quot Check for a solution quot option accomplishes nothing What a Random black screens of death - minidump included surprise rolleyes I haven t found anything consistent in the even viewer Memtest found nothing Random black screens of death - minidump included to be wrong I have no issues when running games that are GPU intensive I have yet to run Prime to stress test my CPU I do not overclock I religiously clean my computer And I m a freak when it comes to security I ve updated all my drivers as well Nothing about the system had changed when the these black screens started occurring I hadn t installed any new drivers programs or anything The Black screens seem to only occur within minutes of startup but have occurred even later than that So far I ve disabled every optional service and startup program to no avail I ve since re-enabled some also nothing I ve already posted this question in or different places with a total of over views and only responses neither of which helped I appreciate any response BTW in the minidump you will notice a service called quot speedfan quot Ignore that as it has since been removed and was only added as a service after this issue started occuring nbsp

A:Random black screens of death - minidump included

Can you please give us what is your system's complete specs ?

0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR usually means that hardware has complained about something, please attach last five miniudmps with your next post for analysis.

Have you ever updated motherboard's bios on this machine?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-black-screens-of-death-minidump-included.152310/
Relevancy 57.19%

Hello TechSpot,

I really hope you can find out the cause of the crash. I have used Windows Memory Diagnostic to check my PC's RAM and inbuilt program to check my hard drive. Both of them turned out fine.

This is the info about most resent crash:

BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8005834028
BCP3: 00000000B4002000
BCP4: 00000000A9000145
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

I am using wondows 7 64bits
I'm using the CoolMaster RS-650-ACAAE3 as my power supply unit. From my best knowledge it is for gaming which I believe it can produce enough power.
Here is the spec sheet, and I hope it helps.
CPU: AMD X6-1100T 3.3G 9MB
RAM: Kingston 4G DDR3
Motherboard: ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3
Graphics card: ENGTX460DIRECTCU/TOP1G

For the RAM setting, it is currently sets on AUTO. It can goes all the way to 2.1V.

A:Many blue screen errors. Minidump files included.

Take the memory setting to MANUAL and select a voltage around 1.6 volts. See if the BSOD's stop

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/many-blue-screen-errors-minidump-files-included.179643/
Relevancy 57.19%

I keep having issues with my Kernel Mode Drivers failing while gaming as are many others I've noticed So I don't know what any Kernel included Driver Mode failure minidump - of this means so I decided to upload a zip with my minidump files to maybe get a better understanding from someone that knows exactly what to look for Any help would be appreciated So what happens is the usual that Kernel Mode Driver failure - minidump included I've been reading all over the interwebs While gaming the game becomes unresponsive screens black out for - seconds sound starts to loop playback every second or so then I get the dreaded NVIDIA Kernel Mode Drivers have stopped responding and have recovered At this point I can start playing again but only for a short time before another crash Sometimes I can go hours without any issues and others my computer only lasts a few minutes There doesn't seem to be any set pattern This also happens with every game I play I had a GTX Superclock Version from EVGA that had the same issues before installing this new card The list of things I've attempted to do in order to fix this seems endless Updated drivers Rolled back drivers Set power options to High Performance Set GPU D option to Prefer Max Performance Turned of vsync Increased voltage through MSI Afterburner Set custom GPU fanspeed to keep heat down Declocked ram to Currently have GSKILL ram Set TdrDelay to in registry tried both and bit Uninstalled ALL nvidia drivers and utilities Turned off everything in msconfig Replaced power supply currently have watt with a GTX Did a memtest Ran a video card stability test for over minutes without any issues Updated Mobo BIOS I think I'm missing a few things but I'm sure someone will suggest something I have tried I'll be sure to add it to the list once I've tried it and ruled it out Again thanks for any assistance

A:Kernel Mode Driver failure - minidump included

Contacted PNY and NVIDIA and trouble shot with both companies and they are both suggesting updating the bios. So I guess I'll give that a shot.

Edit: Didn't work. Still suffering from issues.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/357601-kernel-mode-driver-failure-minidump-included.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello This is my first time posting I will try to be as comprehensive as possible I have recently built my own machine using all parts from Newegg and I am having a problem with blue screens The build is as follows Antec Three Hundred Case 7 Blue Windows included help, Minidump 7600 Build Screen AMD Phenom II X CPU W Corsair PSU g G Skill Ripjaw Ram M A XTD Evo Asus Motherboard gb Western Digital Cavalier Black HD Sapphire Toxic Radeon HD GB video card Peripherals Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard Kensington USB Mouse Cyber Acoustics Headset not usb D-Link USB Network Connector After putting all of the components together I ran the windows iso to install windows As soon as that was finished I ran the cd s Windows 7 Build 7600 Blue Screen help, Minidump included that came with the video card and motherboard to update the drivers I have fully Windows 7 Build 7600 Blue Screen help, Minidump included updated Windows to build downloading everything but the language packs The programs I have installed are as follows Microsoft Office only powerpoint excel word Adobe CS Master Suite World of Warcraft Fraps Ventrilo -zip WhoCrashed Firefox Performance Everything runs beautifully The first blue screen I received when randomly surfing the internet the next several occurred overnight while I was sleeping but letting World of Warcraft run Several have happened when opening Firefox and trying to scroll up and down using mousewheel What have I done Not much I have gone into Msconfig and unchecked all startup programs and still bluescreened I have googled a couple of the errors but didnt really know what they were talking about Some people suggested it is necessary to update something from Asus other threads suggest upping the northbridge voltage the list goes on and on Here is the WhoCrashed Log On Wed AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code x xFFFFCE EE A x xFFFFF DA D x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time On Wed AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntkrnlmp exe nt KeBugCheckEx x Bugcheck code x xFFFFCE EE A x xFFFFF DA D x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug check description This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time On Wed AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code x xFFFFFA C x xFFFFF FB B x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time On Tue AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntfs sys Ntfs xF C C Bugcheck code xD xFFFFF DC C x x xFFFFF DC C Error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system d... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-build-7600-blue-screen-help-minidump-included.974357/
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi.
I post this thread due to three blue screens in the past week.
I didn't actually see the "blue screens", for i was afk, but the moment i came back, i saw the login screen and a windows message saying the system had blue screen and booted.
I generated a debudlog.txt but can't really understand what it says - I hope i can find some help here.

I run Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, built 7600)
Intel Core i5 CPU 760 @ 2.80GHz (4CPU's), ~2.8GHz
4GB of RAM

(p.s - right after the last 2 boots, my network adapter IPv4 settings has changed - mainly the default gateway and DNS. This has never happened before. Can it relate to the DHCP server i installed yersterday?(tinyDHCP;which i didn't encountered any problems with.) ).

Thank you,
Ron.

A:3rd time blue screen - minidump included (Win7 new hardware)

Two things:

1. Are you running Symantec?

2. With the changes you noted it would be prudent for you to security scan.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/3rd-time-blue-screen-minidump-included-win7-new-hardware.159379/
Relevancy 56.33%

I've been getting these errors constantly while playing games such as BF and WoW I used the Program WhoCrashed to check the minidump files and it shows this Quote On Mon AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x CD Bugcheck code x F x xFFFFFA B xFFFFF B C xFFFFFA BE Error DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time 0x9F (minidump included) restarts random DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, file I am not particularly familiar with these errors and I need help solving it If anyone would like to lend a hand that'd be great thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/0x9f-driver_power_state_failure-random-restarts-minidump-file-included-638266.html
Relevancy 56.33%

So the title says it all, haven't noticed a pattern and my temps have been around 90-95C when it happens, I'll either get a random shut off with no bluescreen or a bluescreen that does a dump before I'm even able to read any of it.
Running windows 7 home premium 64 bit with 4 gigs of RAM. I use Fruity Loops (Digital Audio Workstation) a lot along with Traktor Pro for DJ'ing (separately of course), so I'm wondering if it's taking up too much of my RAM/CPU and I should upgrade?

I ran minitoolbox and here are the results along with my minidump files.
Thanks in advance ^.^

Minidump files:
Download links for minidump.zip - Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple hosts

MiniToolBox results:
Download links for Minitoolboxresults.txt - Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple hosts

A:Random crashes and Bluescreens (Minidump files and whatnot included)

Click on the button below ....

It will download the DM log collector. Right click on the application and run as administrator. It will generate a .zip file on your desktop. Upload the .zip.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/328825-random-crashes-bluescreens-minidump-files-whatnot-included.html
Relevancy 49.88%

BSOD screenshot: Dropbox pic

Minidump file(s): Dropbox folder

Just built a new computer, but it seems to be getting this a lot. Here's the spec list using pcpartpicker (plus a GTX 770 FTW, because pcpartpicker doesn't yet support varied GPUs).

Any help regarding this would be appreciated.

A:BSOD 0x0000000a, have latest minidump(s) and screen of the BSOD

Anyone have a clue?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/356810-bsod-0x0000000a-have-latest-minidump-s-screen-bsod.html
Relevancy 49.88%

This is a Windows XP at Lockup Login Included] [HJT Odd Screen SP I will sometimes turn my computer on to find that it will look up on the log-in screen I click my account name and nothing happens It doesn t even get to the point where it says quot Unread Messages quot or something Here is my HJT Log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved Odd Lockup at Login Screen [HJT Included] at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe Odd Lockup at Login Screen [HJT Included] C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C Program Files Canon MultiPASS mpservic exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System wltrysvc exe C WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe C WINDOWS System bcmwltry exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exe C Program Files CA eTrust PestPatrol PPActiveDetection exe C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Winamp winampa exe C Program Files Canon MultiPASS MPTBox exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files YourWare Solutions FreeRAM XP Pro FreeRAM XP Pro exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared wkcalrem exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Winamp Winamp exe C Documents and Settings Andrew Desktop Security hijackthis HijackThis exe O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - HKLM Run eTrustPPAP quot C Program Files CA eTrust PestPatrol PPActiveDetection exe quot O - HKLM Run avast C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run WinampAgent C Program Files Winamp winampa exe O - HKLM Run MPTBox quot C Program Files Canon MultiPASS MPTBox exe quot O - HKLM Run DAEMON Tools quot C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe quot -lang O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKCU Run Microsoft Works Update Detection C Program Files Microsoft Works WkDetect exe O - HKCU Run Steam quot c program files steam steam ex quot -silent O - HKCU Run FreeRAM XP quot C Program Files YourWare Solutions FreeRAM XP Pro FreeRAM XP Pro exe quot -win O - HKCU Run msnmsgr quot C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe quot background O - HKCU Run updateMgr quot C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader AdobeUpdateManager exe quot AcRdB -reboot O - Global Startup Adobe Reader Speed Launch lnk C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader reader sl exe O - Global Startup Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders lnk O - Extra context menu item amp Download with amp DAP - C PROGRA DAP dapextie htm O - Extra context menu item Download amp all with DAP - C PROGRA DAP dapextie htm O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - DPF B CFB- - -A -C A C Checkers Class - http messenger zone msn com binary msgrchkr cab cab O - DPF F-F B- B D- DF- B B Minesweeper Flags Class - http messenger zone msn com binary MineSweeper cab cab O - DPF E D DE - - -A - DFAD A D MessengerStatsClient Class - http messenger zone msn com... Read more

A:Odd Lockup at Login Screen [HJT Included]

Bump? :\

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/odd-lockup-at-login-screen-hjt-included.492543/
Relevancy 49.88%

This is a Windows XP SP I will sometimes turn my computer on to find that it will look up on the log-in screen I click my account name and nothing happens It doesn t even get to the point where it says quot Unread Messages quot or something EDIT Also my desktop will sometimes not work when I go down to the bar and right-click and go to quot Show the Desktop quot It will not work and when I manually minimize everything I have to end explorer exe and start it again in order for my desktop to work Here is my HJT Log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP at [HJT Login explorer.exe and Lockup Included] WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services Lockup at Login and explorer.exe [HJT Included] exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Lockup at Login and explorer.exe [HJT Included] Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C Program Files Canon MultiPASS mpservic exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System wltrysvc exe C WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe C WINDOWS System bcmwltry exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exe C Program Files CA eTrust PestPatrol PPActiveDetection exe C PROGRA ALWILS Lockup at Login and explorer.exe [HJT Included] Avast ashDisp exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Winamp winampa exe C Program Files Canon MultiPASS MPTBox exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files YourWare Solutions FreeRAM XP Pro FreeRAM XP Pro exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared wkcalrem exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Winamp Winamp exe C Documents and Settings Andrew Desktop Security hijackthis HijackThis exe O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - HKLM Run eTrustPPAP quot C Program Files CA eTrust PestPatrol PPActiveDetection exe quot O - HKLM Run avast C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run WinampAgent C Program Files Winamp winampa exe O - HKLM Run MPTBox quot C Program Files Canon MultiPASS MPTBox exe quot O - HKLM Run DAEMON Tools quot C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe quot -lang O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKCU Run Microsoft Works Update Detection C Program Files Microsoft Works WkDetect exe O - HKCU Run Steam quot c program files steam steam ex quot -silent O - HKCU Run FreeRAM XP quot C Program Files YourWare Solutions FreeRAM XP Pro FreeRAM XP Pro exe quot -win O - HKCU Run msnmsgr quot C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe quot background O - HKCU Run updateMgr quot C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader AdobeUpdateManager exe quot AcRdB -reboot O - Global Startup Adobe Reader Speed Launch lnk C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader reader sl exe O - Global Startup Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders lnk O - Extra context menu item amp Download with amp DAP - C PROGRA DAP dapextie htm O - Extra context menu item Download amp all with DAP - C PROGRA DAP dapextie htm O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Prog... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lockup-at-login-and-explorer-exe-hjt-included.493398/
Relevancy 49.88%

The title says it all. Brand new i7 x980. Asus x58 premium. 12GB Mushkin enhanced redline. USB 3.0. SATA 6Gbps. Intel x-25MG2 160GB.
Multiple blue screens. Just this morning (Tuesday morning) it was 4 or 5 of them within about a 40 minute time frame. PC Pitstop driver scan had me update my NIC drivers. No help.
I'm hoping you forensic computer detectives can help figure this one out.
Minidumps are zipped up as are three WER XML files.
Thanks,
Ethan

A:BSOD, BSOD, BSOD (minidump files zipped)

What was the error message that arrived with the BlueScreen? Was it Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/76694-bsod-bsod-bsod-minidump-files-zipped.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Basically after the computer boots up and sits at the login screen it has a BSOD Any ideas Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version X Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users kevin stewart Desktop Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Server Windows Vista Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by x fre vistasp ldr - Machine Name Kernel base x PsLoadedModuleList x ac Debug session time Mon Jul GMT- System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging included login dmp decoded BOSD at screen, information BugCheck A Unable to load image SystemRoot System Drivers SRTSPL SYS Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for SRTSPL SYS ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SRTSPL SYS Probably caused by SRTSPL SYS SRTSPL BOSD at login screen, decoded dmp included e Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL a An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace Arguments Arg memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg bitfield bit value read operation write operation bit value not an execute operation execute operation only on chips which support this level of status Arg address which referenced memory Debugging Details BOSD at login screen, decoded dmp included ------------------ WRITE ADDRESS GetPointerFromAddress unable to read from a Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at a CURRENT IRQL FAULTING BOSD at login screen, decoded dmp included IP nt ExDeleteResourceLite mov dword ptr ecx eax CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID COMMON SYSTEM FAULT BUGCHECK STR xA PROCESS NAME System TRAP FRAME b fa -- trap xffffffff b fa ErrCode eax ebx ecx edx esi ae edi eip esp b facc ebp b fae iopl nv up ei ng nz na pe nc cs ss ds es fs gs efl nt ExDeleteResourceLite x mov dword ptr ecx eax ds Resetting default scope LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from to cd STACK TEXT b fa badb d nt KiTrap E x ac b fae ae e ae bcff ae nt ExDeleteResourceLite x WARNING Stack unwind information not available Following frames may be wrong b fb a bcff d SRTSPL x e b fcfc e b fd nt IopLoadDriver x b fd a d cd nt IopLoadUnloadDriver x b fd c d c c cd b nt ExpWorkerThread xfd b fdc a e a nt PspSystemThreadStartup x d nt KiThreadStartup x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP SRTSPL e ae e SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME SRTSPL e FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME SRTSPL IMAGE NAME SRTSPL SYS DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP e b FAILURE BUCKET ID xA SRTSPL e BUCKET ID xA SRTSPL e Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL a An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace Arguments Arg memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg bitfield bit value read operation write operation bit value not an execute operation execute operation only on chips which support this level of status Arg address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ WRITE ADDRESS GetPointerFromAddress unable to read from a Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at a CURRENT IRQL FAULTING IP nt ExDeleteResourceLite mov dword ptr ecx eax CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID COMMON SYSTEM FAULT BUGCHECK STR xA PROCESS NAME System TRAP FRAME b fa -- trap xffffffff b fa ErrCode eax ebx ecx edx esi ae edi eip esp b facc ebp b fae iopl nv up ei ng nz na pe nc cs ss ds es fs gs efl nt ExDeleteResour... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/239366/bosd-at-login-screen-decoded-dmp-included/
Relevancy 49.02%

Ok so My problem is that I get blue screens ALL the time maybe times a day and there is nothing I can BSOD and No Constant Files BSOD Minidump do about it because there is no minidump files it's like i'm stuck No BSOD Minidump Files and Constant BSOD in an infinite No BSOD Minidump Files and Constant BSOD loop I have asked this question on about other forums and no one can help When they occur there is no consistency they happen at any time for example I was playing a game and I got one and earlier I No BSOD Minidump Files and Constant BSOD was browsing the web and I got one I do Have some screenshots of the blue screens because that's all the information I can get saying as they don't write to the computer And yes my startup and recovery setting are all correct I don't expect anyone to be able to help me with the minidump files but I have some pictures of my blue screens and I'm hoping someone would be able to help me with these and tell me where the error is http i imgur com s bDIBw jpg http i imgur com fx AtSe jpg http i imgur com mKbzEK jpg http i imgur com Yq GpI jpg

A:No BSOD Minidump Files and Constant BSOD

Hi DanielOS96.

It is clear from the images that the BSODs are failed to being recorded.

We are seeing three different bugcheck codes there in those images.
Stop 0x50, one
Stop 0x3B, two
Stop 0xA0000001, one.
One thing is common among these three, that is a possibility of a failing AMD/ATI display. For for any further comment on it, we need to see some files (despite of the fact that there is no crash dump).

Click on the button below ....

It will download the DM log collector. Right click on the application and run as administrator. It will generate a .zip file on your desktop. Upload the .zip.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335240-no-bsod-minidump-files-constant-bsod.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Wow this is strange,

My facebook login page changed.
I then went to my bro's room to check out on his.
And it was different there. Just the normal old one.

I'm making this post to check if i am being redirected by a virus or not.

FireFox: http://s8.postimage.org/5gl8mrdj7/wth1a.png
Chrome: http://s14.postimage.org/g4toajrof/wth2a.png

My brothers computer (Same Network):
http://s7.postimage.org/jq9g31s7t/firefox.jpg
http://s1.postimage.org/p0pxms2ou/chrome.jpg

Greets,

WTH

A:My Facebook "Login Page" Changed. [PICS INCLUDED]

I do not know from that.. But we can scan and see..MiniToolBoxPlease download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:Flush DNSReport IE Proxy SettingsReset IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsReset FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.>>>>Please Download TDSSkiller Launch it. Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file system Click on "Scan".Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive) Do not change the default options on scan results.>>>>I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScanHold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.Click the button.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.Double click on the
icon on your desktop.Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."Click the Start button.Accept any security warnings from your browser.Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats" Click Advanced settings and select the following:Scan potentially unwanted applicationsScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technologyESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.When the scan completes, click List ThreatsClick Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.Click the Back button.Click the Finish button.NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/479081/my-facebook-login-page-changed-pics-included/
Relevancy 48.16%

Heya, so latley ive gotten more and more BSoDs and i'm in need of your talent to figure out why.

Specs:
Mobo: ASUS M4A79T Deluxe, Socket-AM3
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
Ram: Corsair Dominator DHX+ DDR3 1600MHz 4GB
GFX: MSI GeForce GTX 260 896MB PhysX CUDA
PSU: Corsair 750W power supply
OS-Drive: Intel? X25-M SSD 80GB 2,5"
Storage-Drive: Western Digital Caviar GP 1TB SATA2

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

A:Need help with BSoD (minidump)

It looks as if your video card is causing the problem. Please read this artivle on your bugcheck: http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...eshooting.html

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY
Code:

Debug session time: Sun May 30 07:57:31.221 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 5 days 0:47:00.620
BugCheck 116, {fffffa8008181010, fffff88013f27d50, 0, 2}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+11bd50 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Mon May 31 11:07:26.888 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:44:21.605
BugCheck 116, {fffffa8006d761f0, fffff88013f8fd50, 0, 2}
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Debug session time: Tue Jun 1 14:39:20.968 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 2:38:34.294
BugCheck 116, {fffffa80045cf4e0, fffff88013ff1d50, ffffffffc00000b5, a}
Debug session time: Tue Jun 15 20:54:09.935 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 11 days 3:50:40.975
BugCheck 116, {fffffa8006cde010, fffff88013fb9d50, 0, 2}
Debug session time: Thu Jun 17 00:22:27.623 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 3:18:10.950
BugCheck 116, {fffffa800b2ea010, fffff88013f40d50, 0, 2}
Debug session time: Sun Jun 20 20:12:12.333 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:18:43.623
BugCheck 116, {fffffa800497c4e0, fffff88013f21d50, 0, 2}

Uninstall your current drivers, and install the latest ones from below.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/92541-need-help-bsod-minidump.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Firstly, i've read the sticky on bsod posting, and I can't keep my pc on long enough to run the zip file.

So i've decided to post my minidump files in a hope of someone figuring out what is wrong with my pc.

my specs (custom build pc):
64 bit windows 7
2 day old installation
i5-750
GIGABYTE GA-P55M-UD2 INTEL P55 M
4gb g.skill ddr 3 ram
1tb f1 spinpoint
1tb samsung
700 watt ocz psu

minidump file: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/22083135/Minidump.zip

Basically I've had loads of problems with this pc, I took back the ram and the motherboard because they were faulty, re-installed the os about 8 times in 1 week. The problem seems to occur when I do a windows update?

I hope someone can find the problem with my pc!!

Relevancy 48.16%

I had a bsod issue today for a computer that I remotely control.This pc runs winXP Greek ,SP2.Please analyse the attached minidump to help me solve this problem.
When BSOD appeared,the pc was running windows media encoder for streaming purposes,and a radio automation software playing mp3 files.

A:BSOD minidump

Your issue is with HSF_CNXT.sys which is a driver for your modem.

By thye way, what is XP Greek?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-minidump.147541/
Relevancy 48.16%

HI,

I just got a EVGA gtx 260, downloaded the newest drivers and just got a BSOD,

I uploaded the minidump file if someone can help me with this.

thanks a lot

Renaud

A:another BSOD need help with minidump

This dump looks like you were playing AION and the video driver crashed killing dxgmms1.sys.. Since its Wow I assume the game is 32bit. It looks like the video driver is the probable cause.

Remedies. check and re-install the vid driver if necessary. Heat a possible issue?

Run sfc /scannow to verify the system files. Run Memetest on the memory.

Hope this helps

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\101509-21450-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*d:\symbols*Symbol information
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a4b000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c88e50
Debug session time: Thu Oct 15 18:58:52.736 2009 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:56:48.624
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8800418b7ac, fffff8800acff5c0, 0}

Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_MEMORY_SEGMENT::EvictResource+fec )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff8800418b7ac, Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff8800acff5c0, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
dxgmms1!VIDMM_MEMORY_SEGMENT::EvictResource+fec
fffff880`0418b7ac 488b11 mov rdx,qword ptr [rcx]

CONTEXT: fffff8800acff5c0 -- (.cxr 0xfffff8800acff5c0)
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0040000000000000
rdx=fffff8a008a194c0 rsi=fffff8a008a194c0 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff8800418b7ac rsp=fffff8800acfffa0 rbp=fffffa8008931000
r8=0000000000044000 r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000000001
r11=fffff8a008a195c8 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000001
r14=fffffa80089406f0 r15=fffff8a008a195c8
iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010206
dxgmms1!VIDMM_MEMORY_SEGMENT::EvictResource+0xfec:
fffff880`0418b7ac 488b11 mov rdx,qword ptr [rcx] ds:002b:00400000`00000000=????????????????
Resetting default scope

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B

PROCESS_NAME: AION.bin

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 0000000000000000 to fffff8800418b7ac

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0acfffa0 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/29342-another-bsod-need-help-minidump.html
Relevancy 48.16%

hi all

I have no idea why...BSOD...It started about a month ago.

i wiped the HDD clean and restored an image from last known good config...

then after a week it happened again today..
today it was actually spontaneous shutdown and reboot...no BSOD ( i don't know if that is different than normal BSOD)

you can see minidump attached

A:bsod minidump

Welcome

It is a code 124

http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...-what-try.html

Your report

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp6_Minidump[1].zip\Minidump\062110-69654-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e1c000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03059e50
Debug session time: Mon Jun 21 16:39:40.193 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:18.035
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8009623788, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : hardware
---------
4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8009623788, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0337e6f0 fffff800`030d6a79 : fffffa80`09623760 fffffa80`07958040 fffff8a0`0000000e 00000000`00000001 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x6c
fffff880`0337ec10 fffff800`02fb85a7 : fffffa80`09623760 fffff800`030315f8 fffffa80`07958040 00000002`00000005 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x49
fffff880`0337ec40 fffff800`02f20b85 : fffff800`03093360 fffffa80`09593548 fffffa80`09593540 fffffa80`07958040 : nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x57
fffff880`0337ec80 fffff800`02e99861 : fffff880`0113de00 fffff800`02f20b60 fffffa80`07958040 00000000`0000055a : nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x25
fffff880`0337ecb0 fffff800`03131a86 : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`07958040 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`07943040 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x111
fffff880`0337ed40 fffff800`02e6ab06 : fffff880`0316a180 fffffa80`07958040 fffff880`031750c0 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`0337ed80 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`0337f000 fffff880`03379000 fffff880`03b1d540 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxStartSystemThread+0x16

STACK_COMMAND: kb
FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: hardware
IMAGE_NAME: hardware
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV
BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV
---------
4: kd> lmtsmn
start ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/92709-bsod-minidump.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi all New to the forum and looking for some help in identifying the cause of various BSOD crashes I've been having I'm no expert but having Googled this to death I'm now at the stage where I've managed to capture view minidumps - see attached I've no real idea what these mean hardware or drivers or virus and would really appreciate some guidance as to what seems Minidump Help - BSOD Various to be the problem The crashes started a few months ago - nothing new hardware wise has been installed other than Various BSOD - Minidump Help having to re-install my USB wireless adapter after a BT Various BSOD - Minidump Help Home Hub problem Since then I've done a clean install anyway - and now starting to have periodic random crashes again I have XP Home Service Pack on an HP Pavilion Pentium Crashes occured with old Firewall McAfee and current Kaspersky Usual Spyware stuff finds nothing and no issues when running drive diagnostic tools I know you are a busy bunch - would appreciate some help when you get a chance Thanks Dougie

A:Various BSOD - Minidump Help

Sorry, attachment zip file didn't seem to work last time...hopefully now showing.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/various-bsod-minidump-help-292229.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Could someone please take a look at the attached minidump file please and let me know what's causing the odd BSD please. I have tried to read them using KD from prompt but keep getting symbol errors (despite having loaded several different symbol packages now).

Many thanks.

A:BSOD Minidump

This one is a hardware problem, stop error 9C

Quote:
STOP 0x0000009C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Usual causes: Hardware error (similar to STOP 0x124)

Read this link and start going down the list. If you have questions, please ask. [2-Int] Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

The dump pointed to this driver: intelppm.sys which a processor driver.

While you are troubleshooting, please uninstall your AVG antivirus using this tool > Info > Tool (32bit) - Tool (64 bit) If you are using AVG Identity Protection, remove it with this tool > Info > Tool AVG has been know to cause BSOD's on some Win 7 systems. Once you get your system running smoothly, you can try it again.

Download and install Microsoft Security Essentials.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/100380-bsod-minidump.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Greetings.

I had quite big troubles with my previous video card as it's been running perfectly since I got the Radeon HD 5670 with the drivers from january 14(This driver is meant specifically for this video card and the other drivers seems to mess up for me).
Anyhow, I today received a blue screen that seemed to be somewhat related to ATI. Can anyone tell something from this minidump?

Hello again manager!

What happens with the other drivers? I advice updating them. I know ATI released new drivers in April. See if those work.

What is the make and model of your PSU? Could it be that the PSU is not providing enough power to the card?

...Summary of the Dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16539.x86fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Tue Jul 20 17:11:06.843 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:57:25.669
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atipmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atipmdag.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
BugCheck 100000D1, {90d1593, 2, 1, 927b256a}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dxgkrnl.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dxgkrnl.sys
Probably caused by : hardware ( atipmdag+17656a )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/98788-bsod-minidump.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I have exhausted all research on this problem.

I have two problems going on with my Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop.

1. BSOD's (attached)

2. Mouse freezes, in which I have to turn off the laptop.

any help would be appreciated..

thanks
Mike

The system does not contantly crash. Maybe twice a day. The mouse freezes only on occasion.

My system infomration is as follows:

Dell Inspiron 9300
CPU Type Mobile Intel Pentium M 750J, 1866 MHz (14 x 133)
Motherboard: Intel Alviso i915PM
Ram Speed, size and #sticks: DDR2-533 (266 MHz) 512mb 2 sticks
GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon X300 (M22)

OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600)

i have not looked at the mini dmp yet but i ben working at a computer shop for about 2y and seen this happen a few times. if runing repare on the OS dose not help do burn in test it could be the ram

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-minidump.79436/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi

I'm keep getting 0x124 on my i7 machine

and I tried every tip on this forum

Specs:

Asus P6X58D Premium

I7 920

Kingston RAM

Nvidia GTS 250

Tried upgrading Bios and Downgrading

also Tried Upgrading vBios and I rolled back again

same result

it works for some time and then crash again

now I hardly installed W7 and added nvidia driver only to check the stability

and again it crashed after awhile

attached the minidump

Plz if sombody can analyze it for me

Your .dmp file is reporting a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error. Unfortunately, it does not point to the hardware that is causing the problem. Start out by reading this thread, then we'll go from there..

Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa800b02e028, b2000000, 175}

Probably caused by : hardware

---------
The following driver should be updated if possible..

Code:

yk62x64.sys Mon Feb 23 10:02:27 2009 (49A2BA83) ... Marvell Yukon Network driver .. Marvell: Support

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/110951-bsod-minidump.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello everyone, me again. I was using my laptop a few ago and it BSOD'd after my display driver crashing around 5 times.

Here is the dump file; Attachment 15357

Hmm usually atleast one person posts by now.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/14158-bsod-minidump.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi, Im having this intermittent 8E BSOD and I want a help to decifer this minidump.

Im running XP Pro SP2 with all the latest drivers. Ive already ran Prime95 for 10 hours with 0 errors, Memtest86 for 10 hours (8passes) with errors.

A:Help me with this BSOD minidump

Your minidump was unreadable -- it could not load the proper symbols which points to a hardware issue.

Also, if you are getting 0x8E errors as you list they are nearly always caused by hardware (and sometimes by a device driver).

The question is what hardware? We don't have enough info to determine at this time. So...

1. Run MemTest of your RAM for a minimum of 7 passes.

2. Run a full harddrive diagnostics.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-me-with-this-bsod-minidump.101787/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello could someone hint me what this BOD reason after MiniDump BSOD could be Could it MiniDump after BSOD be the memory It is Windows Vista Bit SP with GB DDR and GB DDR RAM on a Dell Inspiron Notebook After putting out the GB RAM the machine is working but i want to be sure Here is the crash analysis from Windbg Bugcheck Analysis SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION b An exception happened while executing a system service routine Arguments Arg c Exception code that caused the bugcheck Arg Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg fffffa c Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg zero Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - Die Anweisung in quot x lx quot verweist auf Speicher in quot x lx quot Der Vorgang quot s quot konnte nicht auf dem Speicher durchgef hrt werden FAULTING IP CONTEXT fffffa c -- cxr xfffffa c rax fffffa ee bb rbx rcx fffffa ae c rdx fffffa d a rsi fffff a rdi fffffa ee bb rip rsp fffffa rbp fffffa d r r r fffffa a r fffffa be r fffffa a r fffffa ee bb r fffffa ce r fffffa ae c iopl nv up ei pl zr na po nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl Resetting default scope CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x B PROCESS NAME crashreporter e CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff dea to STACK TEXT fffffa fffff dea fffffa f fffffa a x fffffa fffff fbfc fffff fffffa ee bb nt ObpCloseHandleTableEntry x a fffffa d fffff fbf fffff df fffffa ae c nt ObpCloseHandleProcedure x fffffa a fffff fcad fffff b c b fffffa ae c fffff nt ExSweepHandleTable x fffffa a fffff cd fffff b nt ObKillProcess x fffffa a fffff c d c b fffffa ee b efd nt PspExitThread x d fffffa b fffff fa c efda fffff c nt PspTerminateThreadByPointer x d fffffa bc fffff adf fffffa ae c fffffa ee bb fffffa ca efda nt NtTerminateProcess xfa fffffa c e a nt KiSystemServiceCopyEnd x e x e a FOLLOWUP IP nt ObpCloseHandleTableEntry a fffff dea c test al al SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt ObpCloseHandleTableEntry a FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlmp exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP cb f STACK COMMAND cxr xfffffa c kb FAILURE BUCKET ID X x B nt ObpCloseHandleTableEntry a BUCKET ID X x B nt ObpCloseHandleTableEntry a Followup MachineOwner --------- Thank you Grind Regards francwalter

A:MiniDump after BSOD

Welcome
Please help us to help you
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/288041-minidump-after-bsod.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi. I'm posting this for my friend who recently got some issues with his computer (Because He's too afraid to turn His Computer on as it might cause more problems lol).

His PC had some BSOD problems lately and He logged in once to get a Minidump file for analysis.

I forgot to ask Him what program He used to cause this but He said that the BSOD happens randomly when He plays an MMORPG (I forgot to ask him the name).

I've attached the Minidump file for analysis of the experts, thank in advance!

A:BSOD Minidump Help

Rumia, this appears to be caused by a bad driver. If he can boot up his computer, have him boot into his Windows CD (not the OS) and run a repair install.

~Lordbob

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/60940-bsod-minidump-help.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi all

excuse my ignorance if I do anything wrong. Could you please help with my Vista SP1 BSOD minidumps? Lately I experience random rebooting, sometimes after a few seconds I turn the PC on. Every so often Vista leaves a minidump which I viewed in windbg and saved as a txt (hopefully attached). I can't figure out the process that crashes because it comes out as "@f?" or "@???" in the logs, but I noticed these stack_text parts are the same in both logs :

nt!LdrRelocateImageWithBias+0x3e
hal!NS87560SetIRQ+0x4c
nt!MmPrefetchPages+0xf9
hal!Compaq3SetIRQ+0x55
hal!OptiViperSetTrigger+0x42
hal!HalCalculateScatterGatherListSize+0xd

I may read it wrong or something, but I'm positive there's no Compaq HW in my PC (Asus mobo, AMD X2 CPU, WDC HDD, Nvidia GPU, A-DATA RAM, D-Link ethernet). I'll be grateful for any insight. Cheers!

A:BSOD minidump vol.2

Quote:

Originally Posted by kupibl

Hi all

excuse my ignorance if I do anything wrong. Could you please help with my Vista SP1 BSOD minidumps? Lately I experience random rebooting, sometimes after a few seconds I turn the PC on. Every so often Vista leaves a minidump which I viewed in windbg and saved as a txt (hopefully attached). I can't figure out the process that crashes because it comes out as "@f?" or "@???" in the logs, but I noticed these stack_text parts are the same in both logs :

nt!LdrRelocateImageWithBias+0x3e
hal! NS87560SetIRQ+0x4c
nt!MmPrefetchPages+0xf9
hal!Compaq3SetIRQ+0x55
hal!OptiViperSetTrigger+0x42
hal!HalCalculateScatterGatherListSize+0xd

I may read it wrong or something, but I'm positive there's no Compaq HW in my PC (Asus mobo, AMD X2 CPU, WDC HDD, Nvidia GPU, A-DATA RAM, D-Link ethernet). I'll be grateful for any insight. Cheers!

Hi. . .

I do see the word Compaq up there and HAL - Hardware Abstract Layer. The one that I focused immediately upon seeing is in red in the quote above - NS87560. It comes back to this -

Code:
pci_ids 100b 0011 NS87560 National PCI System I/O
I found it at a Linux PCI ID's Project web site. I don't know exactly what it is, but everywhere I searched I saw Linux. Is Vista the only OS to ever be installed on that system? Do you own a full retail copy of Vista or did it come pre-installed on your system?

I took a look at the dump logs you posted. I see both have a 0x124 bugcheck - WHEA - hardware error. I need the actual dump files as it appears there may have been a problem with the symbol files. Were the Vista dumps processed by the system w/ the BSODs or on another system (one w/ XP maybe)?

The 0x124 WHEA means this is most likely a hardware related BSOD. I can look at the dumps and other reports to get a better look at the software side. Please click on the Live SysInternals Autoruns link in my signature area and download the autoruns.exe file to your documents folder. Then download the attached zip file - extract the batch file to your desktop. Right-click on desktop batch file & run as admin. A DOS screen will appear to provide you with a status. It will take about 5 minutes to run. Look in your documents folder for the output - the folder named TSF_Vista_Support. Zip it up and attach to your next post.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-minidump-vol-2-a-307690.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi Guys, I'm currently experiencing a problem with a pc,where the machine will blue screen randomly, not regularly but it does do it. There's one way i can always get it to bluescreen for certain is when i go into my email through internet explorer, and click on the attach button, as soon as explorer window pops up to browse to file and i select a folder....thats when it will bluescreen.

I have attached a minidump file with this post. Thanks, any advice greatly appreciated.

A:BSOD 1E Minidump

Hello Jemcs, welcome to SF!

You have a 1E stop there, quite common but without extra info, I cant't say where to look yet.

Quote:
STOP 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Usual causes: Device driver, hardware, System service, compatibility, Remote control programs, memory, BIOS

Please follow these instructions fully so we can help?
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/175227-bsod-1e-minidump.html
Relevancy 48.16%

had another blue screen. was hoping somebody could help me remedy it, i get about one a week now.
thanks

A:BSOD (with minidump)

much quicker if you look at it yourself

http://www.resplendence.com/downloads

go to who crashed , it will be a driver it always is

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-with-minidump.960773/
Relevancy 48.16%

I'm getting a STOP: 0x0000008E, 0xC0000005, 0xBAB842A8, 0xB4F03BA4, 0X00000000 error on the BSOD. I ran Memtest for a whole day without any errors. Also, here is my event viewer log.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: System Error
Event Category: (102)
Event ID: 1003
Date: 7/11/2007
Time: 7:51:33 PM

Description:
Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 8057efa8, parameter3 b4860c90, parameter4 00000000.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45 System E
0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72 rror Er
0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65 ror code
0018: 20 31 30 30 30 30 30 38 1000008
0020: 65 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d e Param
0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 63 30 eters c0
0030: 30 30 30 30 30 35 2c 20 000005,
0038: 38 30 35 37 65 66 61 38 8057efa8
0040: 2c 20 62 34 38 36 30 63 , b4860c
0048: 39 30 2c 20 30 30 30 30 90, 0000
0050: 30 30 30 30 0000

Please, if anybody can help me or point me in the right direction of what the source of the problem is, it would be appreciated.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-w-minidump.81713/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi - my laptop is bluescreening (driver power state failure). I'd love to have you guys help me out, but its not creating a minidump for me to post. Any ideas?

A:BSOD but no minidump

Follow the instructions here: http://www.techsupportforum.com/1871981-post2.html

Also, try doing this to enable the minidumps, specifically the section titled Configure the dump type: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315263

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-but-no-minidump-426570.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello there. Running a Windows 2003 server. BSOD last night. Was just looking for some help in interpreting the minidump file if possible. Probably a memory issue but I appreciate some confirmation.

I have not ran memtest or any other diagnosis tools just yet. I certainly will when I can bring hte server down but since its a terminal server, that has to be scheduled.

A:BSOD and the associated Minidump

If this helps....

* Bugcheck Analysis *

SESSION_HAS_VALID_VIEWS_ON_EXIT (ba)
Caused by a session driver not unmapping its mapped views prior to a
session unload. This indicates a bug in win32k.sys, atmfd.dll,
rdpdd.dll or a video driver.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000003c, session ID
Arg2: 00000001, number of mapped views that are leaking
Arg3: d9f29680, address of this session's mapped views table
Arg4: 0000001f, size of this session's mapped views table.

Debugging Details:
------------------

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: DRIVER_FAULT_SERVER_MINIDUMP

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xBA

PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 8092cba8 to 80827c73

STACK_TEXT:
a57c4c4c 8092cba8 000000ba 0000003c 00000001 nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x1b
a57c4c68 809ac0da 88a87618 88a87618 00000000 nt!MiFreeSessionSpaceMap+0x2c
a57c4ce8 8084c7c3 88a87618 00000000 881a2af8 nt!MiDereferenceSessionFinal+0x24a
a57c4d04 8094be7f 88a87618 881a2af8 881a2d38 nt!MmCleanProcessAddressSpace+0x6b
a57c4d8c 8094bfd3 00000000 00000000 881a2af8 nt!PspExitThread+0x5f1
a57c4da4 80949c88 881a2af8 00000000 00000001 nt!PspTerminateThreadByPointer+0x4b
a57c4ddc 8088e0f2 bf91bd3b 89454310 00000000 nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x3c
00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 nt!KiThreadStartup+0x16
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt!MiFreeSessionSpaceMap+2c
8092cba8 85c9 test ecx,ecx

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 1

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiFreeSessionSpaceMap+2c

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nt

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4f857c1d

IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xBA_nt!MiFreeSessionSpaceMap+2c

BUCKET_ID: 0xBA_nt!MiFreeSessionSpaceMap+2c

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-and-the-associated-minidump-651786.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Situation before today After a couple of weeks of random shut-downs and bsod's my PC finally decided to stop playing altogether I'll elaborate shortly Situation today Installed a brand new motherboard and memory System starts and is performing fine for several hours att BSOD Minidump while I browse and update some files I then decide to play Warhammer Online for a bit since Blizzard fail at major patches and I can't log in BSOD irql less than equal etc Check event viewer and I have so many errors I don't understand that I'm on the verge System Info Motherboard Abit IP Pro Chipset Intel P ICH R CPU Intel Quadcore Q Memory OCZ GB PC - C MHz GPU BFG GTS OC MB I'm running the CPU at MHz but I ran it like that for months with no stability issues and these problems persisted even when I ran at stock speeds All the same overclock settings if they help at all are as follows CPU External Clock MHz MHz stock DRAM Speed PCI-E Clock MHz CPU Core Voltage V DDR Voltage V CPU VTT V Voltage V MCH V Voltage V ICH V Voltage V ICHIO V Voltage V C BSOD Minidump att E and EIST Functions are both disabled The Abit UGuru monitor shows acceptable temperatures I run a Tuniq Tower cooler on the CPU and the temp is usually deg stable at clocked speed and around deg at stock I redid the thermal layer between the CPU and the cooler this morning Before I changed out the motherboard and RAM today the UGuru monitor consistently locked on BSOD Minidump att C and the PC failed to boot even to bios C POST hex code for the IP is as follows Detect Memory - Auto-detection of DRAM size type and ECC - Auto-detection of L cache socket or below Minidump file is attached Unfortunately I don't have the old ones since I formatted the drive when I was trying to isolate the problem earlier Any help would be very much appreciated

Relevancy 48.16%

I am getting BSOD and I can t figure out what is causing it I think my problems started about two months ago when I uninstalled my anti-virus program avast at the request of playon support and while it was down I got some malware a trojan I think I have since cleaned it out and come up clean with malwarebytes super antispyware avast and various rootkit sweepers However after that incident my system seems unstable i am getting BSOD quite often - or day i have also run a scan disk with windows and it says that all of the files are fine after doing some reading about BSOD and the minidump files I wanted to update my BIOS as it is older I cannot seem to do it because my USB thumb drive will not show up It is formatted Fat and USB legacy support is on so I don t know what I am doing wrong or even if this is the cause I don t have a floppy drive Also now I BSOD need minidump help with am having problems with my boot-up A few times the computer has been stuck at the post where is BSOD need help with minidump says quot verifying DMI pool data quot This took me a while to figure out but I succeeded in repairing the boot file with bootrec commands I have had to do this on three occasions in the last week Sometimes I can just reboot after a BSOD sometimes I have to do the bootrec thing Anyhow below are the two most recent minidumps The dump was the most common hal sys Any help is appreciated Please note that avast is turn off as of and is not monitoring anything Things seemed to be more stable but then last night I got another BSOD On Tue AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module aswsnx sys aswSnx x BAC Bugcheck code x E xFFFFFFFFC xFFFFFFFF AC C xFFFFFFFF C x Error KERNEL MODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED M file path C Windows system drivers aswsnx sys product avast Antivirus System company AVAST Software description avast Virtualization Driver Bug check description This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver aswsnx sys avast Virtualization Driver AVAST Software Google query aswsnx sys AVAST Software KERNEL MODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED M On Sun PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module hal sys hal xEFCD Bugcheck code x x xFFFFFFFF C xFFFFFFFFB A x Error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Bug check description This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture WHEA This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem This problem might be caused by a thermal issue A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver hal sys Google query hal sys WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/414798/bsod-need-help-with-minidump/
Relevancy 48.16%

I'm getting a BSOD lately with no minidump file.
I have already set on small memory dump and to save on C:\Windows\Minidump (u can see that on attached image), but it still not creating the file...
I also searched my entire C:/ for *.dmp but i found nothing.
So i used the DM log collector and i'm sending u the zip file.
I also have sometimes display driver errors that makes my screen go black for about a minute.
Maybe that's the problem but i'm not sure.
You can see my full system specs on my profile.
Any help apreciated.

A:BSOD with no minidump

Hello, Invisible79 and welcome to the Forums. I will try to help you with this. The files you uploaded have no dump files as you have said. Please look in C:/Windows and see if you see a folder named Minidump. That is where they should be. If that file does not exist, please create one named Minidump.

I have noticed several errors, I think mostly related to Assasins Creed game. Have you been playing that game and having trouble with it?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/365441-bsod-no-minidump.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Could someone please tell me what the heck just happened?

I was playing MW2 when my system crashed, & the screen looked like my gpu had exploded. Did some quick tests but all seems fine..
In the past couple of days/weeks I tested my hardware extensively; my memory had passed approx 18 hours of memtest86+, my cpu did 150 passes of LinX (all mem) & my gpu did approx 4 hours of Furmark dual gpu.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 - fresh install was done approx 6 weeks ago, & i'm still running Microsoft Security Essentials.

This was the previous problem I had a couple of days ago (in this post are links to my previous problems as well):

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...ml#post1031970

Thanks again!

A:BSOD - now with minidump

Start by installing these Realtek drivers: Realtek

Go here: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-

From the Utilities section, download and run the ATK0110 driver.
Code:
ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005
If the BSODs persist, please run driver verifier: Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

...Summary of the Dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Thu Oct 28 20:09:30.790 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:45:15.633
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 0, fffff80002ad379f}
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VidMmiProcessTerminationCommand+5f )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/121145-bsod-now-minidump.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Running x64 for a year with no problems, and now running into BSOD's. I only have two since the one prior to that ruined my Win installation and it couldn't be repaired. So I bought a new drive to run a new install. The 1st dump is right after the new install, and before I ran a driver check and found that my Nvidia driver could be updated. I updated, and have been running with 1 stick (2GB) of RAM since, 1 week with no BSOD's. I had tested that stick with Memtestx86 with no errors. This morning I put my other stick in (by itself) to test and it came out without errors also. So, I added the other stick back and ran for a little bit, then shortly after another BSOD. I have tested both sticks separately and both passed. Thinking maybe might have something to do with the RAM slot on the motherboard?

A:BSOD minidump help

To test the RAM slot, test a single stick in that slot.

What is the make/model of the PSU?

Install the ATK01110 driver from the Utilities section for this motherboard: http://support.asus.com/download/dow...Language=en-us

Code:
ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005 (42476C4C)
...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Debug session time: Sun Jan 16 00:30:35.540 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:41:06.023
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ????????
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeRemoveQueueEx+15b )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_c0000005
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1E_c0000005_nt!KeRemoveQueueEx+15b
Debug session time: Sun Jan 9 01:32:04.518 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:24:00.002
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpInterlockedPopEntrySListFault16+0 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!ExpInterlockedPopEntrySListFault16+0
SystemProductName = System Product Name

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/138077-bsod-minidump-help.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I will upload the folder for further analisys

A:BSOD NO minidump...

Quote: Originally Posted by sonnycrys

I will upload the folder for further analisys

We do need the actual DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

It is almost impossible to spot trends from a single DMP file so if you have m ore than one please upload them. If you only have one please wait until the computer crashes again then upload both.

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:

* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/198128-bsod-no-minidump.html