Windows Support Forum

Frequent BSOD after installing Alcohol 120

Q: Frequent BSOD after installing Alcohol 120

The very moment I installed Alcohol and its virtual drive I got a BSOD and they have been frequent since then I have managed to remove the program and the file SPTD sys -- and updated all of my outdated drivers -- yet the problem persists Sometimes when it crashes the HDD after installing 120 Alcohol Frequent BSOD 'vanishes' and I have to wait a Frequent BSOD after installing Alcohol 120 moment before it becomes available again I don't have a minidump at the moment because it crashes before I can even get to the file but I do have this from WhoCrashed HTML Code System Information local computer name ZILLA-PC windows version Windows Service Pack build windows dir C Windows CPU GenuineIntel Intel R Pentium R CPU G GHz Intel Frequent BSOD after installing Alcohol 120 level logical processors active mask RAM total VM free Crash Dump Analysis Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Tue PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module Unknown x B Bugcheck code xF x xFFFFFA BD B xFFFFFA BD E xFFFFF D Error CRITICAL OBJECT TERMINATION Bug check description This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem This problem might be caused by a thermal issue A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error Google query CRITICAL OBJECT TERMINATION On Fri PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module hal dll hal x A B Bugcheck code x x xFFFFFA ADAD xBE x Error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR file path C Windows system hal dll product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL Bug check description This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture WHEA This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem This problem might be caused by a thermal issue The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time On Fri AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x F Bugcheck code x x x xFFFFF E x Error CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that an expected clock interrupt on a secondary processor in a multi-processor system was not received within the allocated interval This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem This problem might be caused by a thermal issue The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sat PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x F Bugcheck code x x xFFFFF DFB x xFFFFFFFFC D Error BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that there is an error in the registry The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sun AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code x F x xFFFFFA B A xFFFFF B C xFFFFFA A Error DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Frequent BSOD after installing Alcohol 120

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Frequent BSOD after installing Alcohol 120

Use "System Restore" to go back to the time before installing Alcohol 120.

System Restore

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306194-frequent-bsod-after-installing-alcohol-120-a.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hello guys I just bought a new Laptop for gaming and after 120 BSOD after windows updating + Alcohol installing month and some weeks I remembered to install the Alcohol to install some of my old games The thing is that the Alcohol asked to reboot and when it rebooted the windows updated some stuff I believe it was hanging on queue since becouse I just had put the laptop to hibernate suspend since I came onboard BSOD after updating windows + installing Alcohol 120 I work on a Vessel and I'm currently on sea BSOD after updating windows + installing Alcohol 120 now So the Alcohol gave somo compatibily problems and I uninstalled And after that the BSOD after updating windows + installing Alcohol 120 BSOD problems had begun Someone can help me I tried to use the Windows Verifier removed the sys files that it was blaming rzpmgrk sys and FPwinlo sys but it didn't solved anything The BSOD happens mainly while I'm playing or watching something but it can happen after some time the laptop is idle as well but it takes more time when it's idle When I'm playing it varies from min to min almost I even uninstalled the latest windows updates and it didn't worked So far I'm frustrated with this plz somebody help download all windows updates now is impossible since it's GB size and the ship internet is very slow I can do that only after that when I'm going to sign off Thanks for all in advance

A:BSOD after updating windows + installing Alcohol 120

So guys, any help so far? Plz!!

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/65209-bsod-after-updating-windows-installing-alcohol-120-a.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi I have been getting frequent BSODs after installing new set of gb ram sticks I can't after Frequent new installing RAM BSOD tell if the problem is on the memory or the motherboard Can you help me out on this one Thanks Here are the details of the BSOD after installing the new RAM On Sat AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x F Bugcheck code x x xFFFFFA F D E x xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Error REFERENCE BY POINTER file path C Windows system Frequent BSOD after installing new RAM ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This Frequent BSOD after installing new RAM indicates that the reference count of an object is illegal for the current state of the object This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem This might be a case of memory corruption More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers not because of faulty RAM modules The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sat AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntkrnlmp exe nt KeBugCheckEx x Bugcheck code x x xFFFFFA F D E x xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Error REFERENCE BY POINTER Bug check description This indicates that the reference count of an object is illegal for the current state of the object This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem This might be a case of memory corruption More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers not because of faulty RAM modules The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Fri PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x F Bugcheck code xA xFFFFF A x x xFFFFF EA AE Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Fri AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x F Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF xFFFFF A E x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Fri AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module cdd dll cdd x ECD Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF ECD xFFFFF FAD x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system cdd dll product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Canonical Display Driver Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This ... Read more

A:Frequent BSOD after installing new RAM

Oh I forgot. Attached is the zip file for the files grabbed by the SF diagnostic tool.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/336838-frequent-bsod-after-installing-new-ram.html
Relevancy 62.35%

So I built myself this computer about - months ago and on initial setup everything was running smoothly until I started getting BSODs left right and centre I attributed this to my overclocking and downclocked I then had trouble booting as the Bios kept resetting the boot drive to the seagate instead of my vertex Once I had sorted this out I resumed using the system until frequent BSODs plagued me again I attributed this to corruption in windows from all the previous blue screens and Secure Erased my drive and reinstalled Windows I hoped this would remedy the BSODs however I wasn't putting enough voltage through my ram which caused a few but after sorting that aspect out and having default clocks for all components on a stable Memory tested setup in use I experienced more blue screens These gaming BSOD 0x0000004 opening installing while Frequent or or are the x Code BSODs and I am not getting any dumps from them so I can't analyse if a Frequent 0x0000004 BSOD while gaming or installing or opening driver is causing it or a component After the most recent Frequent 0x0000004 BSOD while gaming or installing or opening BSOD my hard-drive was not found on boot or in the bios a restart solved the problem This Frequent 0x0000004 BSOD while gaming or installing or opening immediately made me suspect my hard-drive and I ran perfmon report It showed me a read write of mb s which is way too low for the vertex so I downloaded SSDlife which shows drive health as being quot Excellent quot and on However SSD life only shows the drive as having written read gigabyte in the last days which is impossible I am utterly perplexed the error I get is 'A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated ' STOP x x xFFFFFF Is all I can write down before my computer resets There is no progress bar in the dumps on the BSOD and when I run WhoCrashed a crash isn't picked up Which is why I have no dumps to offer you

A:Frequent 0x0000004 BSOD while gaming or installing or opening

And just now a new BSOD, again I feel this points to the hard-drive, yet if I can't diagnose it with anything I can't RMA it.

On Wed 06/06/2012 01:40:17 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\060612-12324-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: win32k.sys (win32k+0x19408)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF96000069408, 0xFFFFF8800D5A7DE0, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\win32k.sys
product: Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Multi-User Win32 Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233484-frequent-0x0000004-bsod-while-gaming-installing-opening.html
Relevancy 61.49%

after installing alcohol at my kids computer , all browser stop working even the Microsoft office was not opening what should i do ????????

A:[SOLVED] after installing alcohol my computer acting bad

unistall alcohol it can cause many issues on windows try using this to do it Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-after-installing-alcohol-my-computer-acting-bad-605901.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi there..
Iam facing a problem while installing some softwares on my Windows 7..
Iam unable to install software like Daemon tools & Alcohol 120% on my laptop having Win 7 home premium (64 bit).
Whenevr i try to install these 2 software, they give me one error "Internal Setup Error Error code:14"
i have lot of game in image formats and i need these virtual drive softwares..iam using latest version of these softwares which they say are compatible with windows 7.
Plz help or suggest me any other software which can just load these image disks..i really need them
plz help

A:Daemon Tools & Alcohol 120% are not installing on Windows 7 (Internal Setup Error 14)

I think you should read the rules: http://www.techguy.org/rules.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/daemon-tools-alcohol-120-are-not-installing-on-windows-7-internal-setup-error-14.955892/
Relevancy 57.62%

I am using Win7 Basic and Compaq presario C60 laptop, when I installed Alcohol 120% latest, after completing installation a request for restart appeared after that startup is not loading and BSOD appearing. Other problem is that I was trying to remove that software by SafeMode but problem is that I tried thousands times F8 button DEL button but Windows Recovery Manager appearing, SafeMode window is not showing up. Thats it. Please Help me to get rid of it.

Thanks

Regards

A:BSOD due to intalling Alcohol 120%

Kindly please somebody consider my problem. It will appreciated.

Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/276869-bsod-due-intalling-alcohol-120-a.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hello,

This has all started since installing EA's Origin in order to play SimCity and Battlefield 3, the later crashes with a BSOD Stop 0x0000001 within about 1 minute of starting, SimCity will give me up to an hour before BSOD'ing.
It's 50:50 whether it's a BSOD or a 'SimCity has stopped working...'

On top of this, I now have randomly applications including Spotify and Chrome just crashing - Chrome has crashed twice in the time it has taken me to write this post.

My hunch is a memory leak somewhere, Memtest completed about 6-7 passes last night with no errors.

Have attached requested logs.

Thank you

A:Frequent BSOD playing SimCity / Frequent applications crashing

Latest MiniDump crash attached.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/283323-frequent-bsod-playing-simcity-frequent-applications-crashing.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Dear Seven Forums I'm looking for help regarding my pc that I built months ago I am having random crashes of all types - of the games crash to desktop after - minutes Overwatch Eu Hoi CIV V is OK Witcher - can't use chrome firefox for more than - minutes because of either 'Oops something went wrong' or the applications close without error - Randomly appearing crashes of antimalware-service and explorer exe and of course Frequent (050,f7,fc,3b,1e), and service frequent crashes BSOD chrome many blue screens while Frequent BSOD (050,f7,fc,3b,1e), frequent service and chrome crashes 'browsing' playing What I've also noticed that I can go playing EU Warthunder - hours without issues and then suddenly keep BSODing the next - restarts I've filled out the PC specs in my profile What I've already tried -I've reinstalled Win times and reinstalled Win times All of the fresh installs resulted in blue screens - I've also tried adjusting BIOS settings like setting tad higher RAM voltage CPU voltage running the PCIE in x or x Mode and using XMP settings The recent - blue screens happened with all the BIOS settings reverted using 'Restore default settings' - I've been using x Mhz Kingston DDR Rams the first months but replaced them with the Corsair ones in hopes of solving the BSODs I've done a clean install BIOS reset after replacing the RAM -edit I've also tried disabling hardware acceleration in hopes of solving the chrome crashes Looking for tips to finally be able to identify the faulty driver hardware Thanks

A:Frequent BSOD (050,f7,fc,3b,1e), frequent service and chrome crashes

Warning
Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

An easy way to get remove these drivers is by using a restore point prior the installation.

Please ensure that all overclocking is removed for RAM, CPU & GPU while troubleshooting.

How are the graphics drivers currently installed? Windows Update or?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/398264-frequent-bsod-050-f7-fc-3b-1e-frequent-service-chrome-crashes.html
Relevancy 54.18%

This all kicked off when I installed EA's Origin to start playing SimCity - I believe I also updated the video card drivers shortly before this now I can't play any games for more than hour and even applications like Chrome and Spotify will randomly crash I have tried a full reinstall of video drivers tried rolling back drivers tried reinstall of Frequent Frequent applications BSOD crashing / Origin and associated games and also run passes of Memtest no errors Really stuck on this one many thanks OS - Windows x -bit or x - x What was original installed OS on system - none Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer - OEM Age of system hardware - months Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS - months CPU - Intel Core i - K Video Card - MSI GeForce GTX Ti GB MotherBoard - Gigabyte Z Power Supply - Corsair W System Manufacturer -Self build Exact model number if laptop check Frequent BSOD / Frequent applications crashing label on bottom - N A

A:Frequent BSOD / Frequent applications crashing

No .dmps included.How to Check Computer is set to collect dumps
Crashes point to a possible driver conflict, but the BugChecks usually indicate hardware failure. See if Driver Verifier flags anything first after making sure your system is setup correctly for collecting .dmps.Driver Verifier - Windows 7 & Vista (BSOD-related).url
Also, please refrain from doing any disk cleanup during the process of our troubleshooting. Disk cleanup utilities can delete .dmp files that we need for analysis.

-----

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsod-frequent-applications-crashing-690569.html
Relevancy 48.59%

My 8560p Elitebook keeps restarting after installing Amd Radeon HD 6470m driver. Its like the graphics card does not accept the driver. The only time it boots correctly is when the display adapter in device manager is showing standard vga graphic. My hardware id is PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6760&SUBSYS_161A103C&REV_00

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Frequent-restart-of-my-elitebook-8560p-after-installing-Amd/td-p/5693524
Relevancy 48.59%

Note The system that I will be referring to in this thread is not the one listed in my profile it is a much older system I am currently using it because the system listed in my profile is being fixed after an unfortunate incident But worry not I shall be listing the specifications of this system in this thread Hello there I have a bit of a problem with my GPU I recently purchased a WD Blue GB HDD for this system I purchased it because the original Frequent graphics after driver. crashes installing GB HDD that originally came with this system had died After installing the newly-purchased HDD into the system I went on to install Windows on it After that I had went to the NVIDIA website to download the graphics driver for this system's GPU An Frequent crashes after installing graphics driver. NVIDIA GT It successfully downloaded with no problems and had also successfully installed with no problems And then it told me that I have to restart my computer to finish installing the driver I restarted the computer and after that it sent me to my desktop I was quite happy at that moment when suddenly while watching a YouTube video it suddenly froze in the desktop I was Frequent crashes after installing graphics driver. forced to shut it down by the PSU That kept on happening ever since I have installed the driver When I try to uninstall the driver it doesn't freeze but the resolution is very low about x or so I don't know if it's the driver or the GPU itself Help would be greatly appreciated Specifications CPU Intel Pentium Dual-Core E GHz RAM Kingston ValueRAM GB DDR Motherboard Has no branding whatsoever on the motherboard So I have no clue HDD WD GB RPM HDD GPU Inno d GeForce GT PSU A Generic Frequent crashes after installing graphics driver. W PSU

A:Frequent crashes after installing graphics driver.

You installed the latest one correct, and your OS is 64bit? 2GB is almost not enough RAM for the system it self. Drivers | GeForce (that driver is for 64bit not 32) to find out your motherboard use speccy. https://www.piriform.com/speccy

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/367607-frequent-crashes-after-installing-graphics-driver.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Computer Specs CPU AMD FX tm - Eight-Core Processor Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd GA- A-D BIOS Award Modular BIOS v PG RAM GB HDD ST DM - YN ATA Device Sound Card ATI HDMI Audio Realtek High Definition Audio Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD Series OS Microsoft Windows Home Premium -bit Multiprocessor Free Service Pack I purchased this computer in March and since around Day of ownership it has been giving me frequent blue screens The most common is STOP Error x but I have received a wide variety of other on installing/updating Frequent Youtube. and Various and while BSODs kinds They happen pretty much daily with as much as a day I finds Frequent and Various BSODs while installing/updating and on Youtube. they happen most often when installing or updating games on my computer or while watching YouTube Only once have I ever actually had a BSOD while playing a game Around the end of July I tried a fresh install of Windows and updated my BIOS using a program on a disc that came with the computer A little after that I had an issue where my power supply failed and I needed to send the PC in for repairs and I made them aware of the blue screens They replaced the power supply and Graphics Card but I am still receiving the blue screens I would like to figure out the blue screen issue so that I do not need to waste another sending the computer in for repairs and possibly having nothing fixed Thanks for any future help

A:Frequent and Various BSODs while installing/updating and on Youtube.

Welcome

For an insight on the 101 bug check, go through this thread:
STOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT troubleshtg

This most of the time indicates problem with the CPU/Processor of the computer.

Let us know if your computer is under warranty and what you try from the guide.

We'll enable driver verifier seeing the various bug checks you got.

Verifier puts extreme stress on the drivers, bad ones will cause BSOD. If we change all those drivers we hope for no more BSODs, If you get no BSODs, then its not a driver and we look to hardware. With verifier on your computer may be a little laggy, but actually..its just doing its work.

Driver Verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Windows 7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in verifier and press Enter
- Select Create custom settings (for code developers) and click Next
- Select Select individual settings from a full list and click Next
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR Low Resource Simulation and click Next
- Select Select driver names from a list and click Next
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click Next
- Select Finish on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Information
Driver Verifier runs in the background, "testing" drivers for bugs. If it finds one, a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) will result; the corresponding dump file will hopefully show the faulty driver.

Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow

Driver Verifier monitors kernel-mode drivers and graphics drivers to detect illegal function calls or actions that might corrupt the system. It can subject the drivers to a variety of stresses and tests to find improper behavior.

Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 101, {19, 0, fffff88002fd7180, 3}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
***************************... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/254741-frequent-various-bsods-while-installing-updating-youtube.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Ever since I installed Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) about twelve days ago, the OS has crashed with a blue screen just about every day, sometimes several times in one day. I checked my hardware with the Windows Upgrade Assistant and it indicates all of my hardware is Windows 7 compatible. All of my software claims to be compatible with Windows 7 also, yet the frequent crashes. Don't see any pattern as to what software is being used when the crash occurs. Running Norton Security Suite. No other anti-virus or anti-malware software is installed.

My computer uses an Asus M4A785M motherboard with an AMD Athlon II X4 630 quad-core CPU, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM with 67 GB of free space on Drive C. I've attached the BlueScreenView of the most recent minidumps. Any help with this issue will be much appreciated.

]

Relevancy 46.87%

Hi guys, can anyone please help my problem, I had my PC crashing almost everyday, and several times a day. Please find my attached collection of memory dump & PC Health report.

Thanks very much!

I am on Windows 7 Ultimate x64
- x64
- the original installed OS on the system - Ultimate
- an OEM or full retail version? - OEM
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? - newly bought less than 2 months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) Did reinstalled.

A:Frequent crashes (BSOD) on the new PC with BSOD Dump attached

95% of the crashes are memory corruption. Let's start off by testing the memory

Please run these tests and report back the results
1. Memtest86 - Run for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
2. Prime95 - Run all three tests for 3-4 hours each or until fail - http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Debug session time: Wed Jan 25 15:54:34.955 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:13:31.782
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4c )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_99
PROCESS_NAME: TrustedInstall
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount+4c
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 18:14:49.901 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:11.118
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiGetTopLevelPfn+65 )
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!MiGetTopLevelPfn+65
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 18:13:01.962 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:06:29.179
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
PROCESS_NAME: System
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x24
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 18:06:06.877 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:16:10.705
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x24
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 16:41:31.195 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:44:16.413
PROCESS_NAME: mscorsvw.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount+4c
Debug session time: Mon Jan 23 15:26:46.127 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:49.955
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
Debug session time: Mon Jan 23 15:25:32.356 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:52.574
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memor... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/210826-frequent-crashes-bsod-new-pc-bsod-dump-attached.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Today Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_Area when using Freemakevideoconverter
7 minutes later no BSOD but no response for the same file conversion
For the last 3 months several BSOD with irql_not_less_or_equal
or system_service_exception 0X0000003B
once Bad_Pool_Header 0X00000019

A:BSOD using FreemakeVideoConverter Page_Fault_ other frequent BSOD

Hello jeanpierregeorg, welcome to Seven Forums, I will attempt to assist you if I can. I have looked at your files you submitted, but there were no dump files in them. If you would, please re run the BSOD Posting Instructions, just to make sure. Please use option 2 this time and click the 'Grab All' button and give it time to do it's file collection then upload it with your next post. (Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions) The dump files are what we use to debug a system and it is quite difficult without them. I may also suggest you make sure your computer is configured for Small Memory Dumps. (Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD) Please check in C:/Windows and make sure there is a folder there named Minidump. If there is not one there, please create one.

Also, just for your information, if you make a new post in this thread, I will be notified of the new post. If you edit an older post to add information, I will not be notified. I only tell you this so you will make a new post to add information that will help me assist you. You mention that you have the problems when using Freemake. Is that the only program that causes you problems? If there are other programs or activities that cause you problems, please let me know. If there are other thing that may aid me in figuring out your problem, please advise me.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/354219-bsod-using-freemakevideoconverter-page_fault_-other-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Windows bit OEM Windows bought from Amazon I have the disc I had someone help build the system about a year ago I don't remember formatting or anything since building the PC Intel Core i K GHz NVIDIA GeForce GTX ASUS P Z -V Corsair W Power Supply GB SSD - with windows and some games on it GB HD - storage Basically while playing some games WoW SWTOR recently I encountered some freezing It started occurring more often which led to blue screens Now even while games frequent +BSOD now BSOD freezing during and I'm just browsing the internet I will get freezing followed by just blank screens I have tried MAL ware scans with MalWare Bytes as I try to scan frequently I tried virus scanning with Avast I have checked drivers and updated any The most frequent BSOD errors I have received are STOP X F and STOP C The program can't start because hs is missing from your computer After searching around the above blue screen error for some led BSOD during games and now frequent freezing +BSOD to a registry error but I checked and I didn't seem to have the registry error I am thoroughly confused Any help would be appreciated If any further info or dumps are needed I will try to provide

A:BSOD during games and now frequent freezing +BSOD

I set it to collect mini dumps.

The latest BSOD gave

kernel data page error

STOP 0X0000007A.

It seems to BSOD while I try to do anything game wise. If I'm just browsing after a while it seems to just freeze up and go to a blank black screen.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-during-games-and-now-frequent-freezing-bsod-678450.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Okay I recently downgraded from back to partially because of this issue It seems to happen whenever I am playing Steam or rendering a video with Sony Vegas Pro Through the Not not show but BSOD, frequent BSOD shutdowns that do event viewer this is what it shows me in the attached picture The event tells me this - lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot EventLog quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt Not BSOD, but frequent shutdowns that do not show BSOD lt Computer gt Blake-PC lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data gt PM lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Binary gt DF Not BSOD, but frequent shutdowns that do not show BSOD C C D DF C C C B lt Binary gt Not BSOD, but frequent shutdowns that do not show BSOD lt EventData gt lt Event gt I don't even know where to go at this point I thought it may be a power issue but my PS is W and my system runs at W I apologize if this isn't formatted correctly or I am missing key information Thank you

A:Not BSOD, but frequent shutdowns that do not show BSOD

Ok mate now some more specs would be helpful but in the meantime just how did you get back to 7 from 10 because you are just one of many who report issues after doing so.

Personally I do a complete wipe of the drive before I reinstalled 7 after using 10 on my machines as I have a feeling that remnants of the 10 are left after the 7 is reinstated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/387508-not-bsod-but-frequent-shutdowns-do-not-show-bsod.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi guys,

I've experience problems with this laptop ever since I bought it.
I never used it heavily at the start and assumed it was just a driver and that i'd figure it out later.
Well; now is later and I can't figure it out.
I've done a re-install of the OS (HP recovery)

This system is about a year old and is an HP Pavilion dv6 laptop with
AMD Phenom II N850 Triple Core @2.2 ghz
6 gig memory
64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium

Your help is much appreciated.

A:Random but frequent BSOD and reboot without BSOD

Please provide this info for a more complete report: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems.

Quote:
Please uninstall all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program
Then, download and install a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
Use this procedure to install the DRIVER ONLY: ATI video cards - DRIVER ONLY installation procedure

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Uninstall". Reboot for changes to take affect.

Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's. If this is the case for you, post back and we'll give further instructions for safely removing it.

If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

If this doesn't help stop the crashes, please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

Also, as time allows, please run these free hardware diagnostics (as the memory dump blames hardware): Hardware Diagnostics

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs

- Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html
- Info on how to troubleshoot BSOD's (DRAFT): http://www.carrona.org/userbsod.html
- How I do it: http://www.carrona.org/howidoit.html

3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
Code:

aswMonFlt.sys Tue Mar 06 19:01:51 2012 (4F56A56F)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
aswSP.SYS Tue Mar 06 19:04:03 2012 (4F56A5F3)
AtiPcie64.sys Wed Mar 10 09:33:45 2010 (4B97ADC9)
hpdskflt.sys Tue Jun 15 12:41:28 2010 (4C17AD38)
aswTdi.SYS Tue Mar 06 19:01:56 2012 (4F56A574)
aswSnx.SYS Tue Mar 06 19:04:05 2012 (4F56A5F5)
aswrdr2.sys Tue Mar 06 19:02:19 2012 (4F56A58B)
athrx.sys Tue Mar 02 19:45:21 2010 (4B8DB121)
Rt64win7.sys Wed Jun 23 05:10:45 2010 (4C21CF95)
aswFsBlk.SYS Tue Mar 06 19:01:31 2012 (4F56A55B)
usbfilter.sys Thu Apr 29 06:43:06 2010 (4BD962BA)
SynTP.sys Thu Oct 13 22:34:52 2011 (4E979FCC)
Accelerometer.sys Tue Jun 15 12:41:27 2010 (4C17AD37)
clwvd.sys Tue Jul 27 21:19:55 2010 (4C4F85BB)
stwrt64.sys Thu Jul 22 03:25:34 2010 (4C47F26E)
atikmpag.sys Thu Apr 05 21:10:44 2012 (4F7E4294)
atikmdag.sys Thu Apr 05 21:48:25 2012 (4F7E4B69)
AtihdW76.sys Thu Feb 23 07:30:12 2012 (4F463154)
AODDriver2.sys Tue Mar 06 04:55:00 2012 (4F55DEF4)
amdiox64.sys Thu Feb 18 10:17:53 2010 (4B7D5A21)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswMonFlt.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswSP.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtiPcie64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=hpdskflt.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswTdi.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswSnx.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athrx.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt64win7.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswFsBlk.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=usbfilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SynTP.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Accelerometer.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=clwvd.sy... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233092-random-but-frequent-bsod-reboot-without-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSOD for quite some time and finally decide that something has to be done, so I run memtest and diskcheck, which did not detect any erros.

Hope the experts here can help shed some light on it.

A:Frequent BSOD

Hello

Several of your dumps pointed at your wireless network adapter (Ralink: Netr28ux.sys). Other dumps randomly cited OS processes (e.g. tcpip.sys) as the cause. However, I suspect that these crashes may also be due to wireless adapter driver itself.

What is your system's specs/make/model ?

Also check for newest wireless adapter drivers and see if that helps in resolving this issue.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/frequent-bsod.155144/
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello I am posting about frequent blue screens I am having on Windows bit Here are the latest error messages using BlueScreen Viewer Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffa c a e Parameter Parameter fffff e b Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe fd File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe fd Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff ef e Parameter fffff ffed Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe fd File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe fd Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump BSoD Frequent File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff ad Parameter fffff cdc Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe fd File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe fd Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path Frequent BSoD C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter ffffd a faf a Parameter Parameter fffff dd f Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe fd File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe fd Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Bug Check Code x e Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver nwifi sys Caused By Address nwifi sys dc File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe fcd Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size These BSoD seem to be relatively random now but happen very frequently every day or two I have used chkdsk the memory diagnostic tool and system file checker to try to fix any errors Any additional help is appreciated

A:Frequent BSoD

Try and update your networking drivers.. that last BSOD was nwifi.sys related.. As for the other two what anti virus do you have? Have you ran scans recently?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/408890/frequent-bsod/
Relevancy 44.72%

As the title says I ve been getting quite a few bsod Please help. Frequent BSOD's lately.:( s all of a sudden in the past few days I don t think I ve made any major changes to my system recently nor have I installed any strange software drivers maybe just Quicktime for my browser but I doubt that has anything to do with it Can anyone please tell me why I am getting these errors is it software which one hardware which component TSG Sysinfo Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate Service Pack bit Processor AMD Athlon tm II X Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Frequent BSOD's lately.:( Please help. Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD Series Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Frequent BSOD's lately.:( Please help. Free - MB Motherboard MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO LTD -C MS- Antivirus BitDefender Antivirus Updated and Enabled Windows has recovered from an unexpected shotdown info Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode Frequent BSOD's lately.:( Please help. d BCP BCP BCP BCP FFFFF BF OS Version Service Pack Product I ve olso attached the dmp s If there is any other info you need let me know just please help me Thank you LE Forgot to mention updated my video driver yesterday and got the latest windows updates the ones I need at least I don t use ie for example same issues nbsp

Relevancy 44.72%

i experience frequent bsod

A:frequent bsod

Remove TuneUp Utilities, this software is a known cause of system corruption.
Run SFC to fix any corrupt system files SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Windows 7 does not need any Tuneup utilities

Code:
TuneUpUtilitiesDriver32.sys 0xaba89000 0xaba89d00 0x00000d00 0x4ab2238f 17/09/2009 15:54:55
Please post the full log http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Run driver verifier then upload the dumps which are created if BSODs continue to occur

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/154078-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello,

I have a machine that has a BSOD every other day, mainly PFN_Corrupt_List and sometimes Memory_Management.

While trying to resolve the issue myself I've learned that PFN normally points to bad memory sticks and so I tested them with memtest on each of the four slots and each individual stick in each slot. All tests passed with no errors. If needed, I can post the logs of memtest at a later date.

I leave you with the specifications of the machine and the last five minidumps and hope anyone can help with my predicament.

Thank you for all the attention you give this issue in advance.

You have tested the memory so now check the hard drive using this method as long as the boot drive is not an SSD. Go to Computer, right-click to Properties, Tools, Check Now. Put a check in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/frequent-bsod.207857/
Relevancy 44.72%

HI,

Thanks for the help in advance.

I built this computer for my daughter for Christmas 2010 and there have been many BSODs.

Running Ultimate 64 with xonar d1 and nvidia 8800 GTS.

I have run Memtest86 for 12 hours and no errors.

I have attached the required info as requested.

Attachment 135889

trying to fix this for my daughter pls help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/141911-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi,I bought new ram(DDR2,1066 MHz,4gb,Mushkin)3 days ago to replace my old ones and since then my computer started crashing every few hours or so.It happens mostly if I watch videos online or play games but it occured a few times when I was just browsing the internet or editing some documents.Windows keeps telling me that my hdd is about to fail but im not sure which one since I have 2 so is there any way I can check that?My specs:
OS - Windows 7 x64
System is about half a year old and constantly upgraded
Age of OS installation - 3 months
CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 B50 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
Video Card - XFX Nvidia GTX 260
MotherBoard - ASRock A785GXH/128M
Power Supply - Chieftec 450W

A:Frequent BSOD-s

Looks like your Seagate 500GB drive is about to fail. Test it with SeaTools: http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/sup...loads/seatools

Be sure to backup all data on it ASAP.

Also test your Hitachi drive. SeaTools should be able to do that.

Your RAM performance is reported as slow, and since you just upgraded that, that's what I would suspect is the issue.

- Make sure it is seated properly.

Mushkin RAM is not listed on the motherboard's QVL, so I recommend replacing it with something here: http://www.asrock.com/mb/memory/A785GXH128M.pdf

Is the 4GB you just bought 1x4GB stick, or 2x2GB? Make sure whatever you buy, it is in 2 sticks.

You must have matched sticks installed. Check the user manual here: http://www.asrock.com/mb/manual.asp?Model=A785GXH/128M

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsod-s-520305.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I have been experiencing several blue screens that have carried on from Windows 7. I upgraded to Windows 8 yesterday and I have the same problem. My Dell XPS 17 freezes then blue screens at random times and whenever I use the Ipod sync on Itunes. I get the DPC Watchdog Violation message on the BSOD. I have updated all drivers but the problem persists. I experience a BSOD roughly every hour depending on what I am doing. I cannot fond the dump files which are set to Kernel Dump.

A:Near Frequent BSOD

An upgrade carries over everything, to include the bad stuff. I never suggest an upgrade install because of this.

There are no memory dumps in this upload (if using CCleaner or other disk cleanup app - STOP). Please do this:

Upload Dump Files:
NOTE: If using a disk cleaning utility, please stop using it while we are troubleshooting your issues.
Please go to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip up the contents of the folder. Then upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Left click on the first minidump file.
Hold down the "Shift" key and left click on the last minidump file.
Right click on the blue highlighted area and select "Send to"
Select "Compressed (zipped) folder" and note where the folder is saved.
Upload that .zip file with your next post.

If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there. If it still won't let you zip them up, post back for further advice.

If you don't have anything in that folder, please check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP. If you find it, zip it up and upload it to a free file hosting service. Then post the link to it in your topic so that we can download it.

Also, search your entire hard drive for files ending in .dmp, .mdmp, and .hdmp. Zip up any that you find and upload them with your next post.

Then, follow the directions here to set your system for Minidumps (much smaller than the MEMORY.DMP file): Set MiniDumpMore info on dump file options here: Overview of memory dump file options for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2

Only 28 Windows Updates installed. Most systems have 66 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions).

Please un-install the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): [S] DuplexSecure - FAQ [/S] Link broken as of 21 Jul 2012
New link (15 Aug 2012): DuplexSecure - Downloads (pick the appropriate version for your system and select "Un-install" when you run it).
Alternate link: Disc-Tools.com
Manual procedure here: Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

The only crash mentioned in the WER section of MSINFO32 is the Intel RST drivers (Rapid Storage Technology). Please update them to the latest available version. If not available at the Dell website, search for them at http://downloadcenter.intel.com

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/28426-near-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Have been having BSODs a lot lately, can anyone help?

A:Frequent BSOD's

Hi,

There are no dumps attached. Please refer to the following thread and reply here accordingly: http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsods-660514.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I recently got infested by a nasty "Top Arcade Hits" virus.  (see link for long history of that fight)  I think I got rid of most of it thanks to Gringo's help.  However, here of late I've been getting frequent BSOD's.  It usually happens during web surfing.  The computer reboots before I can see what the error message says.  Is this fixable?  Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/503835/top-arcade-hits-virus-infection/

Hi

In his last post, Gringo asked you to give him feedback about how the system works. You didn't seems to inform him about the BSOD issue. Please update your thread and let the malware helper sort out whether there are remnants of infections in your system. Once the system is declared as clean, we can sort out any OS related problems.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/504913/frequent-bsod/
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi
I'm running an msi cx623 laptop and I've been getting the driver irql related BSOD. I've included dump files if they help...

Not the most tech savvy of people so I don't know what else I'd need to include, let me know if I should add any more files.

BSOD happened 4 times the past hour.

A:Frequent BSOD - help please

Hello,

Take a look at the following link and perform the steps. Once complete attach all

the requested reports so that we may have more information to help diagnose your issue

http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

What Antivirus and Firewall are you using?

Check the MSI support site and update the wireless drivers for the laptop.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17835.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a0c000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c50670
Debug session time: Sat Sep 29 16:56:49.861 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 10:11:27.312
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {28, 2, 0, fffff880017916fd}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+1d )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000028, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff880017916fd, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002cba100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002cba1c0
0000000000000028 Nonpaged pool

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

FAULTING_IP:
NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+1d
fffff880`017916fd 448b5228 mov r10d,dword ptr [rdx+28h]

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1

TRAP_FRAME: fffff880031c3830 -- (.trap 0xfffff880031c3830)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=fffff880031c3a50 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000000
rdx=0000000000000000 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff880017916fd rsp=fffff880031c39c0 rbp=fffff880031c3af0
r8=00000000ffffffbc r9=0000000000000044 r10=0000000000000000
r11=fffffa80063bfa80 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+0x1d:
fffff880`017916fd 448b5228 mov r10d,dword ptr [rdx+28h] ds:00000000`00000028=????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002a8a769 to fffff80002a8b1c0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`031c36e8 fffff800`02a8a769 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`00000028 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheck... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsod-help-please-668359.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Have been getting BSOD for awhile now, and just recently upgraded my ram, graphics card, and PSU. But am still getting BSOD! All my drivers are up to date I believe, and I can't find out what the problem is.
My specs are:
Processor: AMD Phenom II x6 1055T 2.8ghz
mobo: ASUS M4A785T-M/CSM
graphics card: GTX 750 Ti
PSU: CX 600

Edit: BSOD just happen randomly. Whether I am surfing the internet or playing a game

Still getting bsod, can anyone help?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/345570-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello, I got a cyberpower desktop a couple months ago and now its plagued with frequent errors.
I'll list the specs and attach the assessments
Windows 8 Enterprise 64-bit (was windows 7 64 bit)
motherboard: M68MT-S2
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.6GHz

I also attached the DXdiag just in case I missed any. Its all in the zip.
Please and Thanks for all the help!!
Anthony

what are you running
video card brand and model
cpu
m/board
ram
power supply
brand
model
wattage

check the listings in the bios for 12v line voltages and cpu temperatures and post them

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsod-659982.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I've had constant blue screens for a year after installing a new graphics card, a Radeon 4550, and power supply(can't remember brand, I know it's rated for 450W though). The problem is becoming much too frequent and frustrating to ignore any more. I get it on startup, browsing the internet, playing games, and very, very often when watching streaming videos.

- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Windows XP Media Centre
- an OEM or full retail version? full retail

- What is the age of system? 5 years old
- What is the age of OS installation? reinstalled one week ago with RAID1(mirror)

The most common error is irql not less or equal.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Hello,

Your dumps were way back before Christmas (21/12/10) and blames on hardware.

1. Old Drivers
Update drivers or uninstall software associated with driver. Old drivers can cause BSOD.

agrsm64.sys Tue Nov 11 04:01:35 2008
Agere Modem - Unable to find updates for this on Agere Website - you may need to upgrade your modem card.

2. Find faulty hardware
Dump blames faulty hardware, you will need to find which hardware is causing BSOD.

RAM: RAM - Test with Memtest86+
RAM 2: Memory Diagnostics Tool
CPU: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html
GPU: Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Once you finish a test, post a screenshot and post back some results. I will grab a hardware guru when you finish a test.
Use CoreTemp for CPU Monitoring. (Core Temp)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/139227-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi,

I've recently (ie. started withing the last week) been experiencing the BSOD everytime I load the PC. There's been a few different error messages including irql_not_less_or_equal & apc_index_mismatch.

Basic system information:

- x86 (32-bit)
- original installed OS
- OEM

- System is 3 years old
- OS installation is 3 years old

I've hopefully uploaded the necessary files.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Congratulations you win the award for the most BSODs, quite a few there.
The results of all the reports differ, lets try to narrow it down
Boot in safe mode and tell me if you BSOD.

Have you changed or added anything when this began?

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/287089-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi,

I have been experiencing random BSOD. Not doing anything specific when it happens, usually just browsing, sometimes it happens overnight when I'm sleeping. Any help would be appreciated.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
OEM
Original install, system is about 2 yrs old.

Thanks

A:Help with frequent bsod

Quote: Originally Posted by hendry70

Hi,

I have been experiencing random BSOD. Not doing anything specific when it happens, usually just browsing, sometimes it happens overnight when I'm sleeping. Any help would be appreciated.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
OEM
Original install, system is about 2 yrs old.

Thanks

These were caused by pool corruption. Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.
1-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/192760-help-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello Hope someone can help me before I tear out whats left of my hair Three weeks ago more frequent BSOD while playing BF on line the screen would freeze and I would have to reboot and it will run fine A few days the pc would reset and or freeze Now I get BSOD BSOD more frequent whatever task I'm doing Blue screen viewer reports different bug check string each time but the bad driver is always ntoskrnl exe I have ran memtest on each stick x gb and x gb for at least BSOD more frequent hours on each stick and they pass put my old graphics card back BSOD more frequent in but I got DXdiag error ran Western Digital HDD diagnostics tool and that was ok reintalled drivers reinstalled Windows but to no avail One thing I have noticed is sometimes when I reboot after a crash the fans spin but pc doesnt boot If I take out the stick of ram and put it back in the pc boots up Temps when gaming gpu - C max CPU C Update PC will not post at all this morning Fans spinning but no beep Checked PSU and voltages areok Thanks for taking the time to read

Relevancy 44.72%

I posted not long ago and was told i had an invalid windows 7 installation. After contacting the supplier they apologized and reinstalled free of charge. I am still having frequent BSOD's tho. I think it is driver related but have run several driver verifiers and found nothing. The hdd has also been formatted and still it occurs. I will post my details below and attach the appropriate files. Thanks to whoever looks into this for me, greatly appreciate it.
Windows 7 Ultimate, 64bit.
Intel I3 2120
Asus motherboard and Asus Gtx 560 ti
8gb ram
750 Watt Ocz Psu
All parts are under a year old

Also if it helps after each Bsod I get this:
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\030313-15990-01.dmp
C:\Users\Jazzmcd\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-77470-0.sysdata.xml

You have an ASUS OEM Windows installation attached to an ASUS retail motherboard.

I am afraid your installation may not be genuine. If you believe that I am in error in my analysis, please let me know. However, if you do have a pirated copy of Windows, know that our troubleshooting steps may not have any effect on the pirated operating system, so we may be wasting your time by proceeding.

Non-Genuine Windows contains security leaks and also cannot be properly updated which may result in instabilities and blue screen crashes. If you were not aware that your Windows was Non-Genuine, contact your seller or the company that provided the seller and file a complaint. Also let Microsoft know of the problem: Protect Yourself from Piracy

If you do have a pirated copy of Windows, I am sorry, but due to forum rules, we may not assist you further until you have installed a genuine version of Windows. To put the genuine Windows on, I strongly suggest you backup any important data, format your hard disk, and reinstall Windows 7 to make sure all remnants are removed of the software that you used to make Windows work before. If you do not clean re-install, you may be left with a compromised system and your identity, bank accounts, credit card information, etc. may continue to be at risk as they are now. Once you install a genuine version:Please download and run the MGADiag tool. When it finishes, hit the copy button, and paste in your next post with [code]<MGADiag info>[/code] surrounding the MGADiag info.

-----

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsods-688572.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I am having very frequent BSOD's Currently running Win Frequent BSOD's -bit I was previously running Win XP -bit and hoped formatting hdd and upgrading OS might solve the issues It didn't help I have installed new RAM with no improvement either I have run the windows verifier and found that the PC reboots to the desktop and within about - seconds the BSOD reappears I have zipped the dump file and attached it Forgive me if I am missing necessary information in my Frequent BSOD's post I greatly appreciate any help that may be provided Thank you I built this PC around years ago The original mother board was fried in an electrical storm about years ago and replaced I doubt that this is related to the current issues but who knows Since then the PC has been fine up until lately mo 's ago or so when it started with the frequent BSOD's OS Windows x Originally XP x Installed Win to see if it would help Didn't Windows is OEM PC was built roughly years ago Some parts have been replaced since then CPU - AMD Athlon X Video Card - Nvidia XFX GT Motherboard - Foxconn WinFast NF UK AA Power Supply - BFG W

FYI... I have tried to follow the directions and run these tools:

SysInternals AutoRuns - http://live.sysinternals.com/autoruns.exe
BSOD File Collection app - MVP - sysnative.com

Unfortunately, my machine will get a BSOD before they are completed. If I can get through the process completely, then I will post the files mentioned in the BSOD directions thread.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsods-546177.html
Relevancy 44.72%

My computer always crashes. And I don't know what's causing it.
I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.60 Ghz
Install memory (RAM): 2,00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System

Please help

A:Very Frequent BSOD

Welcome

Most of your BSoDs relate with USB stuff.
Follow this tutorial for a possible fix:
USB Driver - General Fix for Problems

Look for an update on your BIOS version.

Code:
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD V3.02, 22/06/2007
Good luck.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257976-very-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi everyone,
I experience regular BSOD, in particular just after launching StarCraft 2.
It's my new PC (1 month) that i maked myself.
I have this problem since the beginning but it's recurrent with SC2.
The "message error" of the BSOD is 'DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL e22w8x64.sys'.

I get in the report of the BSOD the 3 files :
C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
C:\Windows\Minidump
C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-******.sysdata.xml

I checked with Memtest86 and it didn't find any problem.
I have tried to fix the problem with windbg importing the Minidump file but i don't succeed to upload the symbols.

Looks like a known issue:
Article from MSI: MSI USA

Comodo may be an issue - but I'd try the above link first.

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

MBfilt64.sys Thu Jul 30 23:40:32 2009 (4A7267B0)
Realtek HiDefinition Audio driver (file labelled as Creative Audio Driver)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MBfilt64.sys

LGVirHid.sys Mon Nov 23 20:36:48 2009 (4B0B38B0)
Logitech Gamepanel Virtual HID Device Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LGVirHid.sys

LGBusEnum.sys Mon Nov 23 20:36:48 2009 (4B0B38B0)
Logitech Keyboard
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LGBusEnum.sys

dvdfab.sys Wed Aug 10 23:05:10 2011 (4E4346E6)
DVDFab PassKey driver
dvdfab.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

WPRO_41_2001.sys Mon Nov 7 16:04:48 2011 (4EB847F0)
CACE Technologies WinPcap Packet Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WPRO_41_2001.sys

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Sun Aug 25 18:40:43.025 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\082613-16703-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16628.amd64fre.win8_gdr.130531-1504
System Uptime:0 days 0:28:32.650
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e22w8x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e22w8x64.sys
Probably caused by :e22w8x64.sys ( e22w8x64+1c353 )
BugCheck D1, {fffff8800e6e7000, 2, 0, fffff880059df353}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff8800e6e7000, memory referenced
Arg4: fffff880059df353, address which referenced memory
BUGCHECK_STR: AV
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: SC2.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_e22w8x64+1c353
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz"
MaxSpeed: 3400
CurrentSpeed: 3400
BIOS Version V1.2
BIOS Release Date 05/17/2013
Manufacturer MSI
Product Name MS-7821
**************************Sat Aug 24 15:27:43.735 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\082413-19859-01.dmp]
System Uptime:0 days 0:36:32.354
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e22w8x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e22w8x64.sys
Probably caused by :e22w8x64.sys ( e22w8x64+1c353 )
BugCheck D1, {fffff88009be9000, 2, 0, fffff88004724353}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff88009be9000, memory referenced
Arg4: fffff88004724353, address which referenced memory
BUGCHECK_STR: AV
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: SC2.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_e22w8x64+1c353
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz"
MaxSpeed: 3400
CurrentSpeed: 3400
BIOS Version V1.2
BIOS Release Date 05/17/2013
Manufacturer MSI
Product Name MS-7821
**************************Sat Aug 24 07:30:36.547 2013 (UTC - 4:0... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/30308-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I am experiencing the following issues below when running FSX with Acceleration and SP I have completed the following without resolving my BSOD issues Code All drivers are updated RAM tested with memtest SFC Scannow Tested GPU Stress tested CPU All of these have checked out okay Description The previous BSOD was on Description The computer has Frequent BSOD FSX W7 rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x xfffff e fa x xfffff c d b x A dump was saved in C Windows Minidump - - dmp Report Id - - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x e x x x x A dump was saved in C Windows Minidump - - dmp Report Id - - System Diagnostics Report IMG res wdc dll contents gif IMG IMG res wdc dll Frequent BSOD W7 FSX collapse gif IMG Computer JOSEPH-PCCollected Friday August PMDuration Seconds Diagnostic Results IMG res wdc dll contents gif IMG IMG res wdc dll collapse gif IMG Frequent BSOD W7 FSX Warnings IMG res wdc dll collapse gif IMG WarningSeverity IMG res wdc dll info gif IMG InformationalSymptom Missing Events in Event LogDetails Investigate why events were lost during data collection The settings for Event Tracing for Windows ETW maximum buffers and buffer size may not be optimal depending on which data sets are being collected Related Event Tracing for WindowsInformationalSymptom IMG res wdc dll info gif IMG The Security Center has not recorded an anti-virus product Cause The Security Center is unable to identify an active anti-virus application Either there is no anti-virus product installed or it is not recognized Resolution Verify that an anti-virus product is installed If an anti-virus product is installed and functioning configure Security Center to stop monitoring anti-virus status Related Anti-virusSymptom IMG res wdc dll info gif IMG The Security Center reports that User Access Control is disabled Cause User Access Control is disabled It is highly recommended that you run Windows with User Access Control enabled Resolution Enable User Access Control using the Security Center Related User Acess ControlBasic System ChecksTestsResultDescription IMG res wdc dll open gif IMG OS Checks IMG res wdc dll green gif IMG PassedChecks for attributes of the operating systemTest GroupsTestsFailedDescriptionOS Version Check Passed IMG res wdc dll open gif IMG Disk Checks IMG res wdc dll green gif IMG PassedChecks for disk statusTest GroupsTestsFailedDescriptionSMART Predict Failure Check PassedLogical Disk Dirty Bit Check Passed IMG res wdc dll open gif IMG Security Center Tests IMG res wdc dll red gif IMG FailedChecks for state of Security Center related information Test GroupsTestsFailedDescriptionUser Account Control Enabled Check FailedWindows Update Enabled Check Passed IMG res wdc dll open gif IMG System Service Checks IMG res wdc dll green gif IMG PassedChecks for state of system servicesTest GroupsTestsFailedDescriptionAbnormally Terminated Services Check PassedWorkstation Service Check Passed IMG res wdc dll open gif IMG Hardware Device and Driver Checks IMG res wdc dll green gif IMG PassedSurvey of Windows Management Infrastructure supported devices Test GroupsTestsFailedDescriptionController Device Configured Fail Count Controller devices Controller Device Status Fail Count Controller devices Cooling Configured Fail Count Cooling devices Cooling Status Fail Count Cooling devices Input Configured Fail Count Input devices Input Status Fail Count Input devices Memory Device Configured Fail Count Memory devices Memory Device Status Fail Count Memory devices Motherboard Device Configured Fail Count Motherboard devices Motherboard Device Status Fail Count Motherboard devices Network Configured Fail Count Network devices Network Status Fail Count Network devices Port Device Configured Fail Count Port devices Port Device Status Fail Count Port devices Power Device Configured Fail Count Power devices Power Device Status Fail Count Power devices Printing Device Configured Fail Count Printing devices Printing Device Status... Read more

A:Frequent BSOD W7 FSX

Please read these threads and post back. We will be glad to help you.

[1 - Novice] How to ask for help with a BSOD problem

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-debugging/96879-blue-screen-death-bsod-posting-instructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/107308-frequent-bsod-w7-fsx.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello I have a fresh install of Windows x Pro I have updated bios graphic sound drivers I recently BSOD's Frequent Very installed a printer onto the computer and have updated those drivers as well I did plug in a headset and Windows automatically installed drivers possibly for the usb port but the headset was not Windows compatible so I have since returned it Was wondering if someone might be able to point me in the right location of the driver or memory causing the problem - - dmp AM MEMORY MANAGEMENT x a fffff ea fffff fc a ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation Very Frequent BSOD's win gdr - x C Windows Minidump - - dmp - - dmp AM IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL x a fffff efe fffff fb f ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation win gdr - x C Windows Minidump - - dmp Those two continued to repeat today and then there is also this one the is pretty random - - dmp PM PFN LIST CORRUPT x e a afd win k sys win k sys d e b x C Windows Minidump - - dmp Any help greatly appreciated

A:Very Frequent BSOD's

Hello and Welcome !

Follow this thread http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

- Captain

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/134368-very-frequent-bsods.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi everyone

I have been having some troubles recently with my new build, about a week ago i started up and when i got into windows i got an error saying the ATI Catalyst Control had become corrupt (dont remember the exact error) so i went into device manager and it was empty... after trying a few things i decided to reinstall windows. it ran flawlesly for about a week and then wham 3 blue screens within half an hour.. then it started to run fine, 2 days later another 2 within half an hour and then ran fine, last night i got 1 blue screen and then it ran fine. im not sure what is causing this problem but when its about to happen some applications wont start or give errors when i try to start them then the screen scrambles for a split second and then BSoD and memory dump begins.....

Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks

A:FREQUENT BSoD

Quote: Originally Posted by SUPAD4V3

Hi everyone

I have been having some troubles recently with my new build, about a week ago i started up and when i got into windows i got an error saying the ATI Catalyst Control had become corrupt (dont remember the exact error) so i went into device manager and it was empty... after trying a few things i decided to reinstall windows. it ran flawlesly for about a week and then wham 3 blue screens within half an hour.. then it started to run fine, 2 days later another 2 within half an hour and then ran fine, last night i got 1 blue screen and then it ran fine. im not sure what is causing this problem but when its about to happen some applications wont start or give errors when i try to start them then the screen scrambles for a split second and then BSoD and memory dump begins.....

Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks

We need the actual dmp file created when your computer crashed. Use these instructions to find it and upload it to us. http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html

Let us know if you need help

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/96141-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi Guys,
Have been following this forum for a while now, to see if I could solve my own problems before posting. But you are the experts and so here goes.

I have attached the zipped files from the SF diagnostic tool

System:
Windows 7 Home Premium OEM 64bit
8GB memory
Pentium i7
Asus P7P55D LE (no overclocking, same as I received it)
Powers supply 700W
ATI 1GB Radeon 5700

I have this system for just over a year, and started off with BSOD once every month or so, then updated BIOS, drivers on a regular basis, and now BSOD occurs almost every 2nd day. However I am also using it more often, using Handbrake to rip DVD's etc....so maybe its getting over heated? but core temp is running at 45deg c as per BIOS?

ANy help is greatly appreciated

Regards

Leo

(from Sunny Ireland........NOT!)

A:BSOD getting more frequent?

Hello Leo and welcome to Seven Forums,

I would update these drivers. Old drivers are obsolete and can cause BSOD.

Quote:
CLBStor.sys Mon Jun 04 22:06:00 2007 CyberLink Software Updates
Update PowerDVD or uninstall.

Quote:
CLBUDF.SYS Mon Jun 04 22:05:57 2007 Video editing software, Multimedia Software and Blu-ray playback software by CyberLink

Quote:
PxHlpa64.sys Thu Mar 13 14:58:17 2008
Sonic CD/DVD driver (used by many different CD/DVD programs)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/141025-bsod-getting-more-frequent.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi guys,

need advice on this BSOD.
each time i start, bsod comes in...too frequent

windows Xp 32-bit
core2 quad 9550
8gb ram (4gb reserved for 64 bit os :))
gigabyte ep45-ud3r
palit radeon 4870

A:Frequent BSOD.. need help

Hi

Most of your memory dumps are showing symbol errors. The rest point to Microsoft Windows modules and memory corruption as possible causes.
One normally gets symbol errors when your files are corrupt. Because of this, the memory corruption and due to the fact that MS Windows modules hardly ever cause BSODs I would start with a disk/filesystem and memory check.

If you can get into Windows (Safe mode or Normal Mode):
You can also check your hard drive for any errors. To do this go to Start -> Run -> type chkdsk c: /r -> click Ok . When asked if you want to force a dismount say No. When asked to schedule the check at the next startup say Yes. Restart your PC to allow chkdsk to run.

If you cannot get into Windows:
You are going to need the Windows XP CD. If you do not have one you can download the Windows XP recovery Console ISO from here.
Write it to CD using a program like ImgBurn.
Once written to CD, boot your PC with the CD.
On the first screen press "r" to enter the recovery console.
When asked which Windows you want to log in to type in the number that corresponds to the correct installation (Usually "1")
Enter the Administrator password (if asked) else just press enter if you do not have one.
Then at the command prompt type

Code:
chkdsk c: /r
and enter.
Allow chkdsk to run.
Restart the PC once done.

For a more detailed document (with screen shots) on how to enter the recovery console see How to Enter Windows XP Recovery Console

Run Memtest which you can download from here. Download the ZIP file, extract the ISO and write it to CD using a program like ImgBurn.
Once written to CD, boot your PC with the CD and run Memtest. Allow the test to run through at least 7 passes or until it gives errors. If you have more than 1 memory module run the test on each module separately.

If you can get into Windows:
Download and run this application: BSOD_XP_v1.3_jcgriff2_PROD.exe.
Once it has finished running zip the folder TSF_XP_Support which can be found in your Documents folder.
Attach the zipped file to your next post.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/frequent-bsod-need-help-619791.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi and thanks for taking the time to look at my thread I have Frequent help! please BSOD's recently been experiencing frequent BSOD's and have looked for solutions all over the place but cannot Frequent BSOD's please help! fix this problem it happens randomly - i originally thought it was when i was gaming but while surfing the web i also got a BS The Bs's are always the same and dont give me an error like driver irq etc nothing not a sausage i have been checking the event viewer and these items keep arising Name Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog Guid fc ddd -d ef- - d - e cfe ce EventID Version Level Task Opcode Frequent BSOD's please help! Keywords x -TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation -Execution ProcessID ThreadID ChannelSecurity Computerneil-PC Security -UserData -AuditEventsDroppedReason ANd it gives me this info Product Windows Operating SystemID Source Microsoft-Windows-EventlogVersion Symbolic Name EVENT AUDIT EVENTS DROPPEDMessage Audit events have been dropped by the transport there are a couple of other items in the event viewer but this is the item that is always fiirst in the list after a blue screen be so happy if someone could help me

A:Frequent BSOD's please help!

Please provide this information: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

While waiting for a reply, please start with these free diagnostics to help rule out the most common problems: Initial Hardware Diagnostics

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/297108-frequent-bsods-please-help.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello, so recently I've been getting a BSOD stating "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION win32kfull.sys". It happens randomly but its quite often. It might happen 1-2 times per hour or 1-2 per day. I don't know what to do anymore, I did all kinds of stress tests (Memtest, GPU memory test, HDD test = 0 errors) I also tried a program called WhoCrashed to analyze the crash dumps but it didn't help me at all. All my drivers are up to date, including my BIOS. Please help .

Here is my DM log file:

A:Frequent BSOD, please help

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum rules

4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/37664-frequent-bsod-please-help.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I'm running a HP Pavilion d c Desktop with Windows Ultimate on it For some odd reason I keep getting random BSOD's Now before you ask I have already re-installed Windows and I have also replaced the HD because the shop I took it to told me I had a bad sector But I ran WhoCrashed and Frequent BSOD's it gave Frequent BSOD's me this from the dumps On Thu PM Frequent BSOD's your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module ntkrnlpa exe Bugcheck code xFC x E C x BD x E B x Error ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY Dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp file path C Windows system ntkrnlpa exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time Hopefully someone here can tell me what's going on

Welcome!

It sounds almost like bad RAM, but we need the dmp files to tell for sure.

Could you please upload them for us? http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html

To test your RAM, download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using ImgBurn. Boot from the CD, and run at least 5 passes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/73678-frequent-bsods.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi guys My Lenovo Laptop recently started to crash with the BSOD It doesn't give more info than saying it's a KERNEL problem no error Says it's recuperating info but stays at until I reboot myself Last time I let it on the bluescreen for a while and I ended up with a Default Boot Device Missing or boot failed I rebooted and the computer works but I'm afraid the next BSOD is just around the corner Please find attached the Sysnative report I was Frequent BSOD unable to get the perform done as it says the operator Frequent BSOD or administrator doesn't let me do it I guarantee I tried to run it as admin Thanks a lot OS - Windows x original installed OS OS is an OEM version came pre-installed on system Age of system hardware years Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS No CPU Intel reg Core i - M CPU GHz GHz Video Card Intel reg HD Graphic System Manufacturer Lenovo Exact model number IdeaPad Z Laptop

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/599438/frequent-bsod/
Relevancy 44.72%

My computer has been crashing frequently for weeks (was fine since I installed my OS a long time ago), and I would really love to avoid having to re-install my OS. I've used Windows Update to update any drivers or whatever could be causing the problem, but no luck. Sometimes my comp BSODs multiple times consecutively until I give up. Other times I can be using it for extended periods of time without problems. I would really appreciate some help from computer experts out there.

I attached what is standard for these threads.

Edit: My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit; build 7600.

Hello and Welcome !

First thing i noticed is that you have a combination of ESET and Zone Alarm both are notorious for BSOD. Please uninstall Zone Alarm and ESET and install Microsoft Security Essentials. Follow this link for more help on this BSOD vs. Internet Security !! ? Captain Debugger

If that didn't stop BSOD the Run a Hardware Diagnostic (Memory and Hard Drive) follow this link for instructions Hardware Diagnostic !! ? Captain Debugger

Update the Following Drivers

Code:
cv2k1.sys Thu Dec 07 23:23:05 2006
pcouffin.sys Tue Dec 05 20:09:30 2006
agrsm64.sys Mon Nov 10 20:31:35 2008
Follow this article for help in Updating Drivers Driver Troubleshooting !! ? Captain Debugger

Problematic Devices Listed:

Code:
Photosmart D110 series ROOT\MULTIFUNCTION\0000 This device is disabled.
Base System Device PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2383&SUBSYS_30FB103C&REV_00\4&39D5C7A5&0&0328 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network) BTH\MS_BTHPAN\6&64C0F18&0&2 This device is disabled.
TAP-Win32 Adapter V9 ROOT\NET\0000 This device is disabled.
TAP-Win32 Adapter V9 #2 ROOT\NET\0002 This device is disabled.
Base System Device PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2384&SUBSYS_30FB103C&REV_00\4&39D5C7A5&0&0428 The drivers for this device are not installed.
TAP-Win32 Adapter V9 ROOT\NET\0003 This device is disabled.
Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface ROOT\*TEREDO\0000 This device cannot start.
Not Available ACPI\ENE0100\3&2411E6FE&1 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Base System Device PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2382&SUBSYS_30FB103C&REV_00\4&39D5C7A5&0&0028 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Bugcheck:

Code:
UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f)
This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind
that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch (bound trap) or that
is always instant death (double fault). The first number in the
bugcheck params is the number of the trap (8 = double fault, etc)
Consult an Intel x86 family manual to learn more about what these
traps are. Here is a *portion* of those codes:
If kv shows a taskGate
use .tss on the part before the colon, then kv.
Else if kv shows a trapframe
use .trap on that value
Else
.trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken
(on x86, this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap)
Endif
kb will then show the corrected stack.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
Arg2: 0000000080050033
Arg3: 00000000000006f8
Arg4: fffff80002c9fec8
Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002cd6ca9 to fffff80002cd7740
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`009eec68 fffff800`02cd6ca9 : 00000000`0000007f 00000000`00000008 00000000`80050033 00000000`000006f8 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`009eec70 fffff800`02cd5172 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff880`009eedb0 fffff800`02c9fec8 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+0xb2
fffff880`02f1cfc0 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!SeAccessCheckFromState+0x60

STACK_COMMAND: kb
FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2
fffff800`02cd5172 90 nop
SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 2
SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2
FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: nt
IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4c1c44a9
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7f_8_nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2
BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7f_8_nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2
---------
Hope this helps,
Captain

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/113734-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello.

This seemed like the best place to get help. i dont know what to do so here it goes. hopefully someone can point me to the problems

Basic info: Windows 7 Home premium x64 OEM Original OS.
Hardware is about 4 days old since i built it myself
Current install is 1 day old i tried reinstalling but that did not help

Hi and welcome to SF

Had a look through your DMP files and it seems ATIKMDAG.sys might be to blame

Code:
Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+4a0a1 )
Try uninstalling Catalyst Control Centre and re-installing the driver only (under optional tab).
Drivers can be found here - ATI Drivers
Also try running Driver Verifier if the above doesn't solve it - Driver Verifier

And if you could fill out your full system hardware specs for us to go over.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Dan\Desktop\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\041511-25459-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c07000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e4ce90
Debug session time: Fri Apr 15 22:00:44.691 2011 (GMT+1)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:45:04.407
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A0000001, {5, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+4a0a1 )

---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Unknown bugcheck code (a0000001)
Unknown bugcheck description
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000005
Arg2: 0000000000000000
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000

Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA0000001

PROCESS_NAME: Conviction_gam

CURRENT_IRQL: a

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff880048980a1 to fffff80002c87640

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`093c9778 fffff880`048980a1 : 00000000`a0000001 00000000`00000005 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`093c9780 00000000`a0000001 : 00000000`00000005 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : atikmdag+0x4a0a1
fffff880`093c9788 00000000`00000005 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000008`00000004 : 0xa0000001
fffff880`093c9790 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000008`00000004 00000000`00000000 : 0x5

FOLLOWUP_IP:
atikmdag+4a0a1
fffff880`048980a1 ?? ???

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 1

SYMBOL_NAME: atikmdag+4a0a1

MODULE_NAME: atikmdag

IMAGE_NAME: atikmdag.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4d7702d1

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA0000001_atikmdag+4a0a1

BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA0000001_atikmdag+4a0a1

---------

3: kd> lmntsm... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/157289-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi there I have been getting frequent BSOD and I have put BSOD Frequent up with it for long enough its not time to get to the bottom of what is causing my problem A lil info first Its completely random It can Frequent BSOD happen anytime when any application is open when doing anything Iv been sitting there picking my nose after turning on and idle for mins and it has happened If it happens I can completely power off and it wont happen again after power Frequent BSOD on until Frequent BSOD ONE of the next times I turn on my computer My Soundcard is firewire and I suspect that it may be the root of the problem but I really really hope its not So what do I do Operating System Win Ultimate Antivirus Software ClamWin Clam Sentinal Computer Custom Build CPU i GHz Motherboard MSI X A-GD Ram Geil Black Dragon GB DDR PC - C MHz Triple Channel Storage WD Caviar Black GB SATA Gbs MB Cache Video Card ATI Radeon HD MB GDDR PCI-E Soundcard Saffire PRO DSP Power Supply Corsair TX W ATX Case Fractal Design Define R Midi Tower

Download BlueScreenView (in Zip file)No installation required.Unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/378948/frequent-bsod/
Relevancy 44.72%

Just recently I have begun getting a BSOD about 2 or 3 times a day. It always starts with the computer freezing and then a few seconds later the screen goes to the BSOD. I don't know what the problem is, I just know it is not a good thing.

Please let me know if you have any method of fixing this.

Thanks.

Relevancy 44.72%

Got a new laptop a couple of weeks ago had the BSOD quite a few times since then and it's really getting on my nerves wondering if there's BSOD Frequent anything I can do to prevent this System report amp Frequent BSOD BSOD dump amp system files are attached Sys info Processor Intel R Pentium R CPU P GHz Memory RAM GB Graphics Intel R HD Graphics Gaming graphics Frequent BSOD MB Total available graphics memory Primary hard disk GB Free GB Frequent BSOD Total Windows Home Premium System -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Manufacturer Acer Model Aspire Z Total amount of system memory GB RAM System type -bit operating system Number of processor cores Storage -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Total size of hard disk s GB Disk partition C GB Free GB Total Media drive D CD DVD Media drive E CD DVD Graphics -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Display adapter type Intel R HD Graphics Total available graphics memory MB Dedicated graphics memory MB Dedicated system memory MB Shared system memory MB Display adapter driver version Primary monitor resolution x DirectX version DirectX Network -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Network Adapter Broadcom NetLink TM Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Broadcom n Network Adapter Thanks for any help you can give

Firstly I'd recommend reinstalling/removing MyWinLocker or any such similar software
Remove any McAfee software and use MSE

Do a RAM test if BSODs persist RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffda80044b0428, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff800031d6ebe, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000007, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------
Could not read faulting driver name

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80003112100
ffffda80044b0428

FAULTING_IP:
nt!ObpCloseHandleTableEntry+3e
fffff800`031d6ebe 410fb6442418 movzx eax,byte ptr [r12+18h]

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 7

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50

PROCESS_NAME: iexplore.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

TRAP_FRAME: fffff880090779b0 -- (.trap 0xfffff880090779b0)
rax=fffff8a00e1f9320 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffff8a00a289a00
rdx=fffff8a00e1f9320 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff800031d6ebe rsp=fffff88009077b40 rbp=fffffa80045a0b30
r8=fffffa80045a0b30 r9=00000000000018c8 r10=00000000000018c8
r11=00000000002f6cd0 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
nt!ObpCloseHandleTableEntry+0x3e:
fffff800`031d6ebe 410fb6442418 movzx eax,byte ptr [r12+18h] ds:01c0:00000000`00000018=??
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002e8a347 to fffff80002edfc40

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`09077848 fffff800`02e8a347 : 00000000`00000050 ffffda80`044b0428 00000000`00000000 fffff880`090779b0 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`09077850 fffff800`02eddd6e : 00000000`00000000 ffffda80`044b0428 fffff680`000a3100 fffff800`0308cb00 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x44711
fffff880`090779b0 fffff800`031d6ebe : fffffa80`045a0b30 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`07339350 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiPageFault+0x16e
fffff880`09077b40 fffff800`031d74f4 : 00000000`000018c8 fffffa80`045a0b30 fffff8a0`0a289a00 00000000`000018c8 : nt!ObpCloseHandleTableEntry+0x3e
fffff880`09077bd0 fffff800`02edeed3 : fffffa80`07339350 fffff880`09077ca0 00000000`7eea5000 fffffa80`047ee960 : nt!ObpCloseHandle+0x94
fffff880`09077c20 00000000`7762140a : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
00000000`16b8e4c8 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x7762140a

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt!ObpCloseHandleTableEntry+3e
fffff800`031d6ebe 410fb6442418 movzx eax,byte ptr [r12+18h]

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 3

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ObpCloseHandleTableEntry+3e

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4e02aaa3

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_nt!ObpCloseHandleTableEntry+3e

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_nt!ObpCloseHandleTableEntry+3e

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/184243-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

As of the last couple of weeks I've been getting frequent BSODs, they usually happen between 5 and 45 minutes after start up. I haven't installed any hardware or software recently to cause them it's just started out of the blue (hah) Hoping there's something obvious to be found in the zip file before I have to just send it in to be fixed. Also it sometimes fails to start up properly at all, upon pressing the power button the fans just continuously whur away and the monitor receives no signal so I just have to hold the power button down to turn it off then try again.... this has happened in the past but very very rarely. Thanks for any help, hope something can be found :)

(Ahh in my messing about I managed to remove the zip >.< will put it back up as soon as i get access to my desktop)

Quote:
I've been getting frequent BSODs, they usually happen between 5 and 45 minutes after start up.

Quote:
(Ahh in my messing about I managed to remove the zip >.< will put it back up as soon as i get access to my desktop)

Sorry I failed to understand. If the first statement is valid, the second one should not be.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/363038-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello,

I have had vista (32bit) for over 8 months now, and haven't had every problems, until I started getting BSOD's about two weeks ago. I get the same one about twice a day now it seems.

Can anyone help me on how to fix it please?

Here is the message it gave me when I reboot after the BSOD:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 7c
BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 864AD0E8
BCP3: 86772000
BCP4: 86772000
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

and here is a picture of the BSOD:

Thank you for your help :)

Make that two bluescreens, I just got this one a few minutes after I posted my last one (I guess it won't let me edit my old post?)....

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 4a
BCP1: 81D8EE2B
BCP2: C0000202
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

and a picture:

Is my computer dying or something?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsod-229382.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi,

While searching the Internet for a solution for my problem i found this (good and clear) forum.
What happens:

My pc (laptop Acer Aspire 5741G Windows 7 Home premium 64bits) Started crashing after a major virus, after deleting the virus and scanning my pc the pc started giving BSOD's. It started with one a day then it stopped for 3 weeks and now its back again once a day.

What I have done:

Driver updates (one hell of a job)
Bios Update
found a solution to: LMS service cannot connect to Intel(R) MEI driver I know (a) is my network card. To address (b), I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Intel chip set drivers.

But nothing worked,

This is my last hope.

I don't have the time and can't miss my pc for sending it back and letting Acer repair it.

Much Thanks

Tinus Scheppers

A:Frequent BSOD (like once a day)

Try a SFC scan SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done: DuplexSecure - Downloads
You can use MagicDisc as an alternative.

Code:
sptd.sys fffff880`010ac000 fffff880`011d2000 0x00126000 0x4ad24632 12/10/2009 00:55:14

All dumps point to ntoskrnl.exe as the probable cause. We know this is not the case, as this is the core OS file, and will definitely not cause a BSOD. It is just the default file the debuggers blame when they can't see a better cause. We need to run driver verifier to pinpoint the faulting driver...

- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.

Then upload the new dumps created in C:\Windows\Minidump

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/134090-frequent-bsod-like-once-day.html
Relevancy 44.72%

hey from last couple of days im experiencing frequent bsod with error driver irql not less or equal on enquiring i found svchost exe using high resources and one thing i noticed is that the occurance of bsod is more when im using openvpn i have scanned my computer for any virus or malware so plz dnt suggest that for the specifications win home basic oem intel i processor gb ram that would be sufficient i'm posting my hijackthis log and minidump JumboFiles com - Dedicated Hosting ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Code Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal frequent !! bsod....help Running processes C Windows SysWOW RunDll exe C Program Files x Intel Intel R Rapid Storage Technology IAStorIcon exe C Program Files x Sony ISB Utility ISBMgr exe C Program Files x Sony PMB PMBVolumeWatcher exe C Program Files x Common Files Sony Shared SOHLib SHTtray exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files x TATA DOCOMO G UIExec exe C Program Files x Internet Download Manager IEMonitor exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Care listener exe C Users kohli AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users kohli AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users frequent bsod....help !! kohli AppData Local frequent bsod....help !! Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users kohli AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users kohli Desktop hj Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL SONY MSN com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page Bing R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blank R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts frequent bsod....help !! gs apple com O - BHO IDM Helper - C - - B-A BF- B C A A - C Program Files x Internet Download Manager IDMIECC dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dll O - BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - FDDE B- F- -AB F- CBEFF - C Program Files x Windows Live Companion companioncore dll O - BHO SkypeIEPluginBHO - AE - E C- ED - F B-F F A - C Program Files x Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer skypeieplugin dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - HKLM Run IAStorIcon quot C Program Files x Intel Intel R Rapid Storage Technology IAStorIcon exe quot O - HKLM Run ISBMgr exe quot C Program Files x Sony ISB Utility ISBMgr exe quot O - HKLM Run PMBVolumeWatcher quot C Program Files x Sony PMB PMBVolumeWatcher exe quot O - HKLM Run StartCCC quot C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exe quot MSRun O - HKLM Run SHTtray exe C Program Files x Common Files Sony Shared SOHLib SHTtray exe O - HKLM Run ISUSPM Startup C PROGRA COMMON INSTAL UPDATE ISUSPM exe -startup O - HKLM Run APSDaemon quot C Program Files x Common Files Apple Apple Application Support APSDaemon exe quot O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files x Adobe Reader R... Read more

A:frequent bsod....help !!

Your link is broken. Please follow the http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html and upload the crash reports to this site and not to a 3rd party site: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233558-frequent-bsod-help.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I am getting very frequent BSOD's when I am in the middle of either web browsing or basically doing anything. I have done a memory diagnostic and found nothing. And in the BSOD there is no reason/cause of the BSOD for example "Memory_Management" or "Reference_By_Pointer" etc. So I have attached 1 dump file in the .zip, since practically of my BSOD's were the same. Hopefully I can get an answer or hint as to what is causing it. I did do a full scan of any malware or rootkit infections, nothing were found. I used Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware program.

A:Frequent BSOD's, no cause

Hello sixty01.

Uninstall AVG. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.

Download and install those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Code:
cb779794 c956afb4 ataport!IdePortPdoDispatch+0x9a
cb77957c c956dc3c ataport!IdeGetPhysicalAddress+0x2e
cb7792e4 c956afb4 ataport!IdePortPdoDispatch+0x9a
Scan the system for possible virus infection.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline

Code:
cb779038 d1d9afa1Unable to load image nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0x17cfa1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
d1c1e000 d2692000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Tue Oct 02 23:45:55 2012 (506B2F5B)
CheckSum: 00A5C59B
ImageSize: 00A74000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Apply the latest version of nVidia display driver.
You may download it directly, from our forum link Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7; or you may opt for the Option 2 of Drivers- Download NVIDIA Drivers for “Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products” (it requires java installed).

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/270600-frequent-bsods-no-cause.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I am getting BSOD while playing games. please help me out. reinstalled OS also.

I am getting BSOD when i m playing games. I tried to find the way in www, but no use. some one please help me to sort it out.
thanks.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/333720-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I have very frequent BSOD's that occur at any time during any activity. Cannot for the life of me figure it out. Please Help!

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64
- the original installed OS on the system? yes
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? 3 Months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) Never reinstalled

Hi and welcome,
This is a BSOD Report Creator, not files. Re-check your attachment.

Dean

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/152788-frequent-bsods.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi guys,
Recently installed Windows 8 Pro 64-bit, updated all drivers and windows update. Interesting thing to note is that the BSOD usually occurs while watching Youtube and running League of Legends (not in game) simultaneously. Also, my laptop used to run on 32-bit Windows but realized that Windows 8 detected my laptop as x64-based processor so I reinstalled to 64-bit, if this information helps in any way.
Thanks in advance.

Hi xsylx welcome to the forum. You have a number of drivers out-of-date on your system that you should either attempt to update to windows 8 64bit versions or un-install/remove them if un-needed:

hpdskflt.sys (2011) - HP Mobile Data Protection System Disk Filter: Driver Reference Table
ADIHdAud.sys (2009) - SoundMAX Digital HD Audio Driver: Driver Reference Table
SynTP.sys (2010) - Synaptic Touch Pad Driver: Driver Reference Table
Accelerometer.sys (2011) - HP Mobile Data Protection System Accelerometer: Driver Reference Table
NETwNs64.sys (2011) - Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 5000 Series Adapter Driver for Windows 7: Driver Reference Table
ew_jubusenum.sys (2011) - HUAWEI Mobile Connect - Bus Enumerate Device: Driver Reference Table

Sadly I couldn't find Windows 8 64bit drivers at your notebook manufacturers website but sometimes Windows 8 will install its own drivers after un-installation and rebooting the system.

-cheers

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/23308-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi i m from Italy sorry for my english i m a newbie I ve seen the other topic quot Frequent BSOD quot it s days that i ve the same blue screen s problems as AnaLoGMunKy so as Broni "Frequent another BSOD" asked for i paste here what i ve saved from quot bluescreenview quot text file Please help another "Frequent BSOD" me Operating System Win Ultimate Antivirus Software ESET NOD Computer Custom Build CPU i GHz GHz Motherboard don t know how to find Ram don t know how to find Storage don t know how to find Video Card ATI Radeon HD Soundcard don t know how to find Power Supply don t know how to find Case don t know how to find here we are Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x d Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver hal dll Caused By Address hal dll b f File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x d Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff e f Caused By Driver tdx sys Caused By Address tdx sys f File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x d Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x d Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size thanks in advance alba

A:another "Frequent BSOD"

Since we have Windows files involved in BSODs, I suggest you start new topic in "Am I Infected?" forum to make sure, your computer is clean.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/379026/another-frequent-bsod/
Relevancy 44.72%

Consistent BSODs usually once a day. Typically at startup every morning. However I have had a few random bsods during regular use. Firefox crashed on me and then I recieved a bsod this afternoon (first time firefox crashed so far). Ran prime95, memtest86, and an extensive western digital test..results from all did not indicate any bad hardware. Here are my specs
Amd Athlon x2 Regor 3.2 ghz
Asus m4a79xtd evo motherboard
XFX Radeon 6850 Dual Fan edition
8GB of OCZ Reaper ddr3 1033 ram
530W Raidmax PSU
Corsair h70 watercooler
Windows 7 x64 from MSDNAA (With service pack 2)
*All hardware is approximately 4 months old except for GPU which is only about 3 weeks old.*
Attached are the minidumps....(there are several)

Does this problem reproduce without AVG installed? It looks like there's a request for cached data via a VACB pointer, but either the pointer is invalid or the data in memory is incorrect. Hard to say from a memory dump, but either AVG is causing it, or you have bad RAM. It's worth testing without AVG installed to see if that's it, as it's much quicker .

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsod-570939.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I have help? becoming Need frequent. BSOD had crashes just doing random things And i have a a-G motherboard nvidea gtx video card gig vengeance ram But BSOD becoming frequent. Need help? i ran windows debug and i got this Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck D fffffa a f e Unable to load image SystemRoot system DRIVERS MijXfilt sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for MijXfilt sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MijXfilt sys Probably caused by MijXfilt sys MijXfilt a Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WDF VIOLATION d The Kernel-Mode Driver Framework was notified that Windows detected an error in a framework-based driver In general the dump file will yield additional information about the driver that caused this bug check Arguments Arg A framework object handle of the incorrect type was passed to a framework object method Arg The handle value passed in Arg Reserved Arg fffffa a f e Reserved Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x D CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME DS Tool exe CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff eb b to fffff ccfc STACK TEXT fffff cfe fffff eb b d nt KeBugCheckEx fffff cfe fffff a fffffa df fffffa df Wdf imp WdfUsbTargetDeviceSendControlTransferSynchronously x fffff cfea fffffa df fffffa df fffff cfeb MijXfilt x a fffff cfea fffffa df fffff cfeb fffff cfeaa xfffffa df fffff cfea fffff cfeb fffff cfeaa fffff cfea xfffffa df fffff cfea fffff cfeb fffff cfeaa fffff cfea fffff cfeae x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP MijXfilt a fffff a SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME MijXfilt a FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME MijXfilt IMAGE NAME MijXfilt sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP fade a FAILURE BUCKET ID X x D MijXfilt a BUCKET ID X x D MijXfilt a Followup MachineOwner what this litteraly JUST started happening Im guessing that is the file causing this

A:BSOD becoming frequent. Need help?

Caused by MijXfilt.sys
Update the drivers from : Driver Reference Table
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/260859-bsod-becoming-frequent-need-help.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hey, I've been getting regular BSOD's lately, even though I have made sur eeverything is up to date. my last error was:
The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8800767708f, 0xfffff880023dc9e8, 0xfffff880023dc250)
Specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: BIOS Date: 05/28/10 11:34:03 Ver: 14.04
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor (6 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4096MB RAM
Page File: 1625MB used, 6563MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

The BSOD's tend to happen when I am playing games.

Thanks in advance.

Relevancy 44.72%

Hi there,

New to windows 7 and to the forums. I have been having random crashes I do kow that once the blue screen was an irq conflict with a pci NIC so I removed the card completely. I have noticed that the frequency of the crashes happens more when I stream media so I am hoping/thinking its a driver issue

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Quote: Originally Posted by Cowboy

Hi there,

New to windows 7 and to the forums. I have been having random crashes I do kow that once the blue screen was an irq conflict with a pci NIC so I removed the card completely. I have noticed that the frequency of the crashes happens more when I stream media so I am hoping/thinking its a driver issue

Any help would be greatly appreciated

these crashes were all caused by hardware. read the instructions here to find out what it means and how to diagnose. http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...-what-try.html

let us know if you need help

ken

Code:
032810-32968-01.dmp 3/28/2010 11:37:44 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 fffff880`0af4e000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`04aa5fc0 nvmcp64.sys nvmcp64.sys+80fc0 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\032810-32968-01.dmp 2 15 7600
032810-18593-01.dmp 3/28/2010 9:44:40 PM 0x00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`024e2038 00000000`b2000000 00000000`00070f0f hal.dll hal.dll+12903 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\032810-18593-01.dmp 2 15 7600
032810-28796-01.dmp 3/28/2010 11:00:54 PM 0x00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`02afa038 00000000`b2000000 00000000`00070f0f hal.dll hal.dll+12903 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\032810-28796-01.dmp 2 15 7600
032910-20765-01.dmp 3/29/2010 10:00:08 AM 0x00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`02afb038 00000000`b2000000 00000000`00070f0f hal.dll hal.dll+12903 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\032910-20765-01.dmp 2 15 7600
032910-31218-01.dmp 3/29/2010 8:45:56 PM 0x00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`02b2b038 00000000`b2000000 00000000`00070f0f hal.dll hal.dll+12903 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\032910-31218-01.dmp 2 15 7600
032910-32312-01.dmp 3/29/2010 7:15:14 PM 0x00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`02b97038 00000000`b2000000 00000000`00070f0f hal.dll hal.dll+12903 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\032910-32312-01.dmp 2 15 7600

Code:
nvarm64.sys fffff880`04b4e000 fffff880`04b64b00 0x00016b00 0x42e643a9 7/26/2005 10:07:37 AM
nvax64.sys fffff880`0435a000 fffff880`04370000 0x00016000 0x42e643aa 7/26/2005 10:07:38 AM
nvmcp64.sys nvmcp64.sys+80fc0 fffff880`04a25000 fffff880`04b4dc00 0x00128c00 0x42e643af 7/26/2005 10:07:43 AM
nvapu64.sys fffff880`0486a000 fffff880`048fc680 0x00092680 0x42e643b0 7/26/2005 10:07:44 AM
secdrv.SYS fffff880`03501000 fffff880`0350c000 0x0000b000 0x4508052e 9/13/2006 9:18:38 AM
irsir.sys fffff880`0f000000 fffff880`0f00c000 0x0000c000 0x47919a5b 1/19/2008 2:36:11 AM

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/74831-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

recently ive been getting the BSOD. I feel like it started after i installed a game a few months back but im not sure. Its really odd because my laptop will do it twice within an hour of each other. Im using an OEM Windows 7 home premium x64.

A:Frequent BSOD Need HELP

Hi,
From your dmp files, Sep 19, Oct 17, Nov 21, Dec 3 = all bugcheck are same → 0x7f_8
I'm pretty sure it was caused by Zone Alarm so I would recommend you to uninstall ZA completely.
After that make sure to turn on your Windows firewall.
Use this tools if you have problem to uninstall ZA → http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...cpes_clean.exe

Also update this driver:
RTKVHD64.sys Fri Oct 02 04:09:59 2009 → Realtek HD Audio

Then we'll see how it goes.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002c3eec0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2 )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f)
This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind
that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch (bound trap) or that
is always instant death (double fault). The first number in the
bugcheck params is the number of the trap (8 = double fault, etc)
Consult an Intel x86 family manual to learn more about what these
traps are. Here is a *portion* of those codes:
If kv shows a taskGate
use .tss on the part before the colon, then kv.
Else if kv shows a trapframe
use .trap on that value
Else
.trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken
(on x86, this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap)
Endif
kb will then show the corrected stack.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
Arg2: 0000000080050031
Arg3: 00000000000006f8
Arg4: fffff80002c3eec0

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002c75ca9 to fffff80002c76740

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00ba4d28 fffff800`02c75ca9 : 00000000`0000007f 00000000`00000008 00000000`80050031 00000000`000006f8 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00ba4d30 fffff800`02c74172 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff800`00ba4e70 fffff800`02c3eec0 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+0xb2
fffff880`02d7fc60 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!SeAccessCheckFromState+0x58

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2
fffff800`02c74172 90 nop

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 2

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4c1c44a9

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7f_8_nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7f_8_nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/128749-frequent-bsod-need-help.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I've been having BSOD on Windows 7 Home Basic x64. I recently placed my old Vista 64bit home premium CD into my computer and still got the same problems. Anyway, I get the BSOD frequently even when doing minimul stuff on the computer, so heres the ones I've got today (18th January 2011).

Also, I'll place my system specifications on my profile shortly after submitting this thread.

Hope one of you guys could help me out, thanks in advance.

EDIT: My computer specifications are now available on my profile if any of it actually helps.
EDIT2: @zigzag3143 - sorry, used a program. My bad :L

Quote: Originally Posted by Interknet

I've been having BSOD on Windows 7 Home Basic x64. I recently placed my old Vista 64bit home premium CD into my computer and still got the same problems. Anyway, I get the BSOD frequently even when doing minimul stuff on the computer, so heres the ones I've got today (18th January 2011).

Also, I'll place my system specifications on my profile shortly after submitting this thread.

Hope one of you guys could help me out, thanks in advance.

EDIT: My computer specifications are now available on my profile if any of it actually helps.

If you wish to have others assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
* Briefly describe the problem history and circumstances in the same post. Somebody will attend to your query as soon as possible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/138685-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I recently put my new pc together about a month ago with a few crashes every now and then which were unresolved... yesterday i reformatted and started clean after I installed the first windows update I got several BSOD's... I need someone to help me isolate the issue so I can attempt to correct it! Also I did run memtest for almost 16 hours with no errors...

A:HELP!! Frequent BSOD's!

Quote: Originally Posted by b00ndcksaint

I recently put my new pc together about a month ago with a few crashes every now and then which were unresolved... yesterday i reformatted and started clean after I installed the first windows update I got several BSOD's... I need someone to help me isolate the issue so I can attempt to correct it! Also I did run memtest for almost 16 hours with no errors...

These DMP's still indicate memory corruption. When you ran memtest did you run it on all the modules at the same time?

The other possible reason for memory errors is heat. You could download cpu-z, gpu-z, both of which are free. Just keep an eye the temps

let us know ifi we can help in any way

Ken

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\032710-16504-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*F:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0281f000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02a5ce50
Debug session time: Sat Mar 27 23:55:00.129 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:44:02.159
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 4E, {99, 86a97, 2, 84816}

---------

4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists (ie: calling
MmUnlockPages twice with the same list, etc). If a kernel debugger is
available get the stack trace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000099, A PTE or PFN is corrupt
Arg2: 0000000000086a97, page frame number
Arg3: 0000000000000002, current page state
Arg4: 0000000000084816, 0

Debugging Details:
------------------

PROCESS_NAME: explorer.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff8000291f32c to fffff80002890f00

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0781e838 fffff800`0291f32c : 00000000`0000004e 00000000`00000099 00000000`00086a97 00000000`00000002 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0781e840 fffff800`02846209 : 00000000`00000000 fffff680`0006d678 00000000`00000000 00000000`000006f8 : nt!MiBadShareCount+0x4c
fffff880`0781e880 fffff800`028c1b51 : 00000000`00000000 fffff680`0006dff8 fffffa80`03fc7b30 00000000`00000050 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x31f53
fffff880`0781ea30 fffff800`028d2c4a : 00000000`00000000 00000000`0dda4fff fffffa80`00000000 fffffa80`03fc7b30 : nt!MiDeleteVirtualAddresses+0x408
fffff880`0781ebf0 fffff800`02890153 : ffffffff`ffffffff 00000000`0769e640 00000000`0769e... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/74278-help-frequent-bsods.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello Bleeping Computer.

I am having frequent blue screen crashes. Frequent as in, usually within 10-15 minutes of using the computer, especially when playing games. The computer may be damaged from viruses because a family member downloaded some games that had such addons as browser toolbars and some definite spyware programs, but after using Malwarebytes and AVG 2011 and Spybot S&D in safe mode the computer seemed clean, but it did not help, eventually I ran Combofix which did show a few remaining files. However, the computer is still crashing.

How can I tell the reason for the crashing?

Hello, I moved you from Win7 to the Am I Infected forum to make sure you are clean.Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it. Checkmark the following checkboxes: Flush DNS Report IE Proxy Settings Reset IE Proxy Settings Report FF Proxy Settings Reset FF Proxy Settings List content of Hosts List IP configuration List Winsock Entries List last 10 Event Viewer log List Installed Programs List Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.Please download TDSSKiller.zip and and extract it.Run TDSSKiller.exe. Click Start scan.When it is finished the utility outputs a list of detected objects with description.
The utility automatically selects an action (Cure or Delete) for malicious objects.
The utility prompts the user to select an action to apply to suspicious objects (Skip, by default). Let the options as it is and click ContinueLet reboot if needed and tell me if the tool needed a reboot.Click on Report and post the contents of the text file that will open.

Note: By default, the utility outputs the log into system disk (it is usually the disk with installed operating system, C:\) root folder. The Log have a name like: TDSSKiller.Version_Date_Time_log.txt.I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScanHold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
ESET OnlineScanClick the button.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Check Click the button.Accept any security warnings from your browser.Under scan settings, check and check Remove found threats Click Advanced settings and select the following:Scan potentially unwanted applicationsScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technologyESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.When the scan completes, push Push , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.Push the button.Push NOTE: In some instances if no malware is found there will be no log produced.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/442196/frequent-bsod/
Relevancy 44.72%

System specs Windows Pro bit provided by MSDNAA most recent reinstall was exactly months ago after I got my new graphics card see below Intel i CPU running at stock Ghz Gigabyte ATI frequent more BSOD's getting Radeon Asus P P D LE motherboard OCZ W PSU PSU is just a week old Graphics card months the rest is months old RAM sticks have just been checked OK by memtest Ever since I got my new graphics card I've been experiencing a whole lot of system instability I've been getting BSOD's with increasing frequency just today I think I'm up at giving me an average of one every hour According to the bluescreen messages it's been for a number of reasons in the beginning it was just BSOD's getting more frequent atikmpag sys so I suspected the graphics drivers I tried a whole bunch of different ones without success Then I started getting them because of dxgmms sys tcpip sys wdf sys and today for the first time I got it because of MEMORY MANAGEMENT I'm running driver verifier as we speak

A:BSOD's getting more frequent

I noticed there is a gap in your crashdumps concerning their dates, about a month in size. Plus that there's only 6 of em, 3 from january (19th, 21,26) and 3 from march (2, 2, 5). Doesn't really coincide with your statement that you get one around every hour, especially when none of them have today's date. If you are using any software that does any sort of 'cleaning' of any means (aside from antivirus/spyware removal), you may want to prevent using them (matter of fact, you should prolly uninstall them for various reasons).

What was your testing with the RAM? How many passes? Were you doing extended runs? Did you check slot positions as well?

What settings do you have active on DV? Also what drivers did you select? In order for DV to work most efficiently it should be a small amount (3-5) of drivers selected, and none of them should be MS/Windows drivers. Wait for it to crash, and if the bsod error code shows anything regarding any variation of Verifier, or if it mentions Special Pool, then you can be certain DV nabbed something. If not, select another small group of drivers and let it crash from those. Send all crashes to us, regardless of their error code.

If you say this started occurring shortly after your new video card, it's probably not coincidental. You may want to end up RMAing the sucker and getting a replacement. If you got a spare one, or you have onboard video as well, try using one of those temporarily (make sure to uninstall drivers for the graphics card you recently purchased). If your BSODs start clearing up after making the switch, you found your problem.

Does safe mode also experience these frequent crashes? If not, it most likely is a driver prob. If it does, it's more likely to be hardware.

Here's some more hardware tests:

CPU: Prime95
GPU: FurMark
Disk: Seatools

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsods-getting-more-frequent-558331.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi all i recently had few BSOD and i even tried, unsuccesfuly, to reinstall win 7 and all the drivers. Unlickily i had two others BSOD just tonight so i'm here to ask for some help.
I can only provide you two dump files, because the others one have been deleted when i formatted the HD.
I have done some passes with memtest86+ and showed no error.

Thanks for the help.

EDIT: i just remeberd that the pc sometimes just freeze and i must force reboot it.

A:Frequent BSOD even while pc is not used

If this is a reinstall of Windows and you're still getting BSODs sounds like a hardware issue . Have you ran a diagnostic on your hard drive ?

Hard Drive Diagnostic Software

Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/292320-frequent-bsod-even-while-pc-not-used.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Two BSOD in the last 3 days.

First one gave no information with the following error code:
STOP: 0X0000007F (0X0000000D, 0X00000000, 0X000000000, 0X00000000)

Second was just this morning and contained the usual HDW and SW warnings plus this and also did a memory dump:
Caused by Win32K.SYS
PAGE_FAULT_INN_MONPAGED_AREA
STOP: 0X00000050 (0XE173E01C, 0X00000000, 0XBF82EDEF, 0X00000001)
Win32K.sys - Address BF82EDEF base at BF800000, datestamp 4de797d3

System acts much like it is infected but have run Avast and Avira. Ran Avira first found 2 Trojans let it delete both of them. Avast found 8 files it could not open or locate, the not locates were avir dll files and another was a dat file that looked like it was associated with Avir, I did not recognize the the last file.

A:Frequent BSOD lately

Download Security Check from HERE, and save it to your Desktop. * Double-click SecurityCheck.exe * Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. * A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.=============================================================================Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory sizeClick Go and post the result.=============================================================================Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop. * Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program. * At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish. * If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. * Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan. * When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. * When completed, a log will open in Notepad. * Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt=============================================================================Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.
GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.IMPORTANT! If for some reason GMER refuses to run, try again.If it still fails, try to UN-check "Devices" in right pane.If still no joy, try to run it from Safe Mode.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/413887/frequent-bsod-lately/
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi,
My laptop runs Windows 7 Home Preimum X64, no gaming, mainly web browsing. I haven't install anything new recently. BDOD happens more frequent lately, once an half hour when surf the web, very frustrating, happened once while I was writing the post. Attached the dump file and perfmon.html, any suggestion is much appreciated!
Best Regard,
Windsoron

A:Frequent BSOD, Help!

Update your Intel Wireless Driver.
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/145346-frequent-bsod-help.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello again Bleeping you wonderful resource you I come to you today requesting help because my computer has started to BSOD once every couple of days I don t know why the sudden frequency of them is happening they have never happened before And I had been gone for months and haven t been using it at all I used CCleaner to fix registry errors I had of them I don t know what my father did but yeesh and BSOD's Frequent the Crashing subsided for a week but it has since come back I just recovered from one and this is the report This crash happened while scrolling down a web page It was facebook Error signature BCCode e BCP E BCP B BCP B B BCP OSVer Frequent BSOD's SP Product I searched but could not find the dmp file or sysdata Frequent BSOD's xml file that the error report would send Frequent BSOD's I had clicked on send error report before and went through the process of trying to update drivers and fixing disk errors and registry errors but it says it s still being caused by a device or driver Here are my system specs Mainboard Abit IP PRO P ICH R Chipset Intel P P Processor Intel Core Duo E MHz Physical Memory MB x DDR -SDRAM Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GT Hard Disk HDS KLA GB Hard Disk HDT DLA GB Hard Disk Hitachi GB DVD-Rom Drive ATAPI DVD C DH C P SCSI CdRom Device DVD-Rom Drive LITE-ON DVDRW LH- A L DVD-Rom Drive PQHKNSH RSPAV T H SCSI CdRom Device DVD-Rom Drive MagicISO Virtual DVD-ROM Monitor Type Dell Computer DELL E FP - inches Network Card Realtek Semiconductor RTL Family Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Card Realtek Semiconductor RTL Family Gigabit Ethernet NIC Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack DirectX Version c May Now I ve dealt with virus s before but I don t have the foggiest clue on where to start with isolating driver conflicts let alone resolving them The drivers I did update recently were my Nvidia graphics card and fixed registry errors with CCleaner as I mentioned I ll wait for instructions Thank you in advance you knights of the inter-realm

I used CCleaner to fix registry errorsNever a good idea.Registry cleaners/optimizers are not recommended for several reasons: Registry cleaners are extremely powerful applications that can damage the registry by using aggressive cleaning routines and cause your computer to become unbootable.

The Windows registry is a central repository (database) for storing configuration data, user settings and machine-dependent settings, and options for the operating system. It contains information and settings for all hardware, software, users, and preferences. Whenever a user makes changes to settings, file associations, system policies, or installed software, the changes are reflected and stored in this repository. The registry is a crucial component because it is where Windows "remembers" all this information, how it works together, how Windows boots the system and what files it uses when it does. The registry is also a vulnerable subsystem, in that relatively small changes done incorrectly can render the system inoperable. For a more detailed explanation, read Understanding The Registry.
Not all registry cleaners are created equal. There are a number of them available but they do not all work entirely the same way. Each vendor uses different criteria as to what constitutes a "bad entry". One cleaner may find entries on your system that will not cause problems when removed, another may not find the same entries, and still another may want to remove entries required for a program to work.
Not all registry cleaners create a backup of the registry before making changes. If the changes prevent the system from booting up, then there is no backup available to restore it in order to regain functionality. A backup of the registry is essential BEFORE making any changes to the registry.
Improperly removing registry entries can hamper malware disinfection and make the removal process more difficult if your computer becomes infected. For example, removing malware related registry entries before the infection is properly identified can contribute to system instability and even make the malware undetectable to removal tools.
The usefulness of cleaning the registry is highly overrated and can be dangerous. In most cases, using a cleaner to remove obsolete, invalid, and erroneous entries does not affect system performance but it can result in "unpredictable results".Unless you have a particular problem that requires a registry edit to correct it, I would suggest you leave the registry alone. Using registry cleaning tools unnecessarily or incorrectly could lead to disastrous effects on your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again. For routine use, the benefits to your computer are negligible while the potential risks are great.Ed Bott's Webog: Why I don't use registry cleanersDo I need a Registry Cleaner?========================================================================Download BlueScreenView (in Zip file)No installation required.Unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/421281/frequent-bsods/
Relevancy 44.72%

I attached a .zip per the instructions in the sticky.

I have Windows 7 Profession x64 (full retail), which I installed a couple of weeks ago.

I built my PC in January 2009 with Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit, then I went to the Windows 7 RC when it came out. That Fall I installed the same version I'm running now, but because of all the Blue Screens I switched to 32bit Windows 7 Professional. I recently started getting more Blue Screens, and I wanted to run 64bit, so I changed it back.

The Blue Screens happen most when I'm played a game like WoW, but certainly not exclusively then. I've had a ton today, which is my I'm posted this. In fact, trying to post this message I had Chrome crash, then a blue screen on my next attempt. Cool.

Any help would be much appreciated!

A:Frequent BSoD

Quote: Originally Posted by Syrok

I attached a .zip per the instructions in the sticky.

I have Windows 7 Profession x64 (full retail), which I installed a couple of weeks ago.

I built my PC in January 2009 with Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit, then I went to the Windows 7 RC when it came out. That Fall I installed the same version I'm running now, but because of all the Blue Screens I switched to 32bit Windows 7 Professional. I recently started getting more Blue Screens, and I wanted to run 64bit, so I changed it back.

The Blue Screens happen most when I'm played a game like WoW, but certainly not exclusively then. I've had a ton today, which is my I'm posted this. In fact, trying to post this message I had Chrome crash, then a blue screen on my next attempt. Cool.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Some suspicious files. Please download malwarebytes and run it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/179840-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I have been having frequent BSOD, happens at any time, even when sys is sitting idle, sometime it is frequent, sometimes it is not so frequent, if you could please help me figure this out I would be very VERY grateful, My zip file is included of the minidump file.

Please Help,

Sincerely,

bigjt18 (John)

P.S. When I generate a sys health report I get nothing, except that it reports not recognizing windows sec essentials as an active antivirus running.

A:BSOD frequent in win 7 64 pro

Just had a look through your dump files, they all come under two fault codes most of them are 0x101 CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and a few 0x3B SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

The 101 errors are probably driver based have a look at this link for a bit more info BSOD Index it mentions amd cpu which you have so might be worth looking into that, some of the dumps point right at gfx drivers so i would start there, try updating gfx software and see if it helps

Heres a link to support page for your hardware, i would remove all gfx software and reinstall latest from asus site http://support.asus.com/download/dow...Language=en-us

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/59492-bsod-frequent-win-7-64-pro.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello guys. In the past few months my PC has been constantly having a BSOD, usually 2 times a week or so (more frequently in the last few days).

Most of the times it happens right after booting the OS, with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. One time I also got something related to clock or something like that, I really can't remember. Also, I don't know if it helps in the diagnosis or not, but sometimes I get ghost clicks on my mouse and keyboard.

I'd be forever grateful if you could help me since I spent quite a lot of my budget on this computer and I need it for working. Thanks a lot guys!

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/44957-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I am getting several BSOD crashes weekly. Sometimes it happens consistently in the same day for about 1/2 hour to 1 hour. As directed, I have attached the necessary information.

I am running Windows 7 Premium Home -
64 bit OS
Vista was the original OEM
This is an update to Vista (I bought my laptop in Sept 2009, and HP was providing free upgrades to Windows 7 when it was available. Received the upgrade in Dec 2009)
Age of hardware - Built sometime in 2009 (I purchased new in Sept)
OS has been reinstalled twice

I appreciate any help you can give.

Can anyone help me? I have since trying to do a restore, but it keeps saying it failed. HP is not being helpful because it is out of warranty.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/139707-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

i've gotten a BSOD several times now, its getting annoying.

i checked my memory in vista and there are no errors.

here are my mini dump files

Relevancy 44.72%

? OS - Windows 7 ultimate x64

? What was original installed OS on system? - It was a DIY system

? Age of system (hardware) - near 2 years

? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? - yes, few times.

it's a diy com so i will just give the specs..

? Processor - Intel? Core?2 Quad Processor Q8400 (4M Cache, 2.66 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB)

? Video Card - MSI Radeon HD 5770 HAWK

? MotherBoard - Asus P5P43TD Pro

? Power Supply - brand & wattage - Andyson Silent G530

? Ram - Kingston ValueRAM 4 x 8GB DDR3 1333

please help! i tried lots of method but doesn't work..

A:HELP! Frequent BSOD..

i just got 2 bsod while running driver verifier..

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/help-frequent-bsod-601044.html
Relevancy 44.72%

My Dell Inspiron Desktop is crashing to BSOD many times per day (not stable for more than 10 minutes). This happened 2 months ago and I couldn't restore as there were no restore points and this is the same again - there is one restore point to 3 days ago but it won't work which is the problem I had 2 months ago. This is despite following advice here and setting it up to make regular restore points.

Is there a way out of this without a windows reinstall?

Hi themaverick,

'BSODs' may occur due to a 'Hardware issue' also; please run 'Hardware Diagnostics' to check 'Hardware functionality'. If no 'hardware issue' is detected, you may share the 'Mini-dump' for better understanding.

To run 'Diagnostics' please refer to the following steps:
- Power off the computer
- Power it back on and at 'Dell splash screen', repeatedly tap 'F12 key'
- Use 'arrow key' to highlight 'Diagnostics' and tap 'Enter'
- If no 'error occurs' you may run 'Custom Test' on 'Hard Drive' and 'Memory' (Custom Test is an advanced diagnostic test)
- Capture error message, if any

Have a look at the following 'web article' for detailed steps on running 'Diagnostics': http://dell.to/OUGnqT
You may find the video on 'Hardware Diagnostic' useful: Video Support Center

If no 'Hardware issue' is detected, please share the details of 'Mini-Dump' for further research: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Hope this helps. Do reply if you have any further questions; would be glad to assist.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/272174-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi All:

This problem is really frustrating,
I executed the updates, check the disk and drivers and it seems to be everything OK.

Is if possible somebody check my files, I executed the SF Diagnostic Tools, and I have the results in the .zip I will try to attach.

Best Regards and thank you in advance.

A:BSOD very frequent... please help!!!

These 2 devices have problems in Device Manager:

USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller ROOT\UOIP_BUS_DRIVER\0000 Este dispositivo no funciona correctamente porque Windows no puede cargar los controladores requeridos para este dispositivo.

Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2230 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_40628086&REV_C4\4&1AA134EC&0&00E1 Este dispositivo est? deshabilitado.

For the first device, please locate it in Device Manager, right click on it, and select "Uninstall". Reboot the computer and check to see if it returns with an error.

For the second device, is it deliberately disabled? If so, why?

Out of 23 memory dumps there were 10 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers)
- low-level driver problems
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

You can get a head start on the hardware diagnostics if you'd like - they are located here: Hardware Diagnostics

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

WPRO_41_2001.sys Mon Nov 7 16:04:48 2011 (4EB847F0)
CACE Technologies WinPcap Packet Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WPRO_41_2001.sys

CLVirtualDrive.sys Mon Dec 26 08:26:47 2011 (4EF87617)
CyberLink Virtual Device Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=CLVirtualDrive.sys

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics. Let us know the results and we can move on from there.

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Tue Aug 27 09:47:56.200 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\082713-20843-01.dmp]
System Uptime:0 days 21:00:19.321
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Ntfs.sys
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+346c6 )
BugCheck 1A, {41287, 14f389890, 0, 0}
BugCheck Info: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000041287, An illegal page fault occurred while holding working set synchronization.
Parameter 2 contains the referenced virtual address.
Arg2: 000000014f389890
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41287
PROCESS_NAME: googledrivesyn
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x1a_41287_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2500
CurrentSpeed: 2494
BIOS Version F.25
BIOS Release Date 01/21/2013
Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
Product Name HP ENVY m6 Notebook PC
**************************Mon Aug 26 12:45:16.077 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\082613-16046-01.dmp]
System Uptime:0 days 0:21:27.849
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+346c6 )
BugCheck 1A,... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/30359-bsod-very-frequent-please-help.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi

First time poster.. my PC is getting on a bit now but its been very reliable. Recently I've had a few BSOD and they seem to becoming more regular. I havn't changed any hardware recently or done any driver updates.

If someone could take a look and point me in possibly the right direction that would be great.

Thanks

A:BSOD becoming more frequent

Hello and welcome winstratcrash mate in a lot of the dumps there are some refs to the CPU can you run Speccy and let us know the temps please? https://www.piriform.com/speccy/download

Also I see you are running AVG and just for the record a lot of us in tis forum do not like it as it does cause a lot of problems but the choice is yours of course

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8007eee028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000be200000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 000000000005110a, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT
CURRENT_IRQL: f
ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17298 (debuggers(dbg).141024-1500) amd64fre
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`031eca58 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx

MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel
IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0
IMAGE_VERSION:
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE
BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE
ANALYSIS_SOURCE: KM
FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:x64_0x124_genuineintel_processor_cache
FAILURE_ID_HASH: {270f58cb-a20a-a72d-6d81-eb8c82f01f7a}
---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/374008-bsod-becoming-more-frequent.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I've had these BSODs frequently, since 2008.
I've formatted multiple times, read hundreds of solutions, nothing worked. :(

I've never done this before but I put my computer into your hands of expertise!

Thank you so much for your time.

- x86 (32 bit)
- Originally installed xp
- Purchased from retailer
- Age of system: 3 years~
- Age of OS Re-installation: 18 days, but only 5 days in use.
- CPU: Core 2 Duo e6750 2.66ghz 1333fsb
- Video Card: XFX Nvidia 8800gt 512mb
- Motherboard: Asus P5N-E SLI
- Powersupply: OCZ Stealthxstream 500w

A:BSOD too frequent

I forgot to mention that I am also running 4gb of ram at 800mhz!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-too-frequent-495117.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hey guys. Been getting BSOD rather frequently, and pretty stumped on what's causing it.

The operating system is Windows 7, Ultimate Edition x64, and it is a full retail version. The system is custom built, the current build is less than a year old. This operating system has been installed on 9/22/2010, after getting my first SSD drive.

Anyway, attached is the BSOD stuff. Thanks for the help.

Welcome to the forum; sorry that you are having a problem. I see that you are running both McAfee and MSE. I recommenced that you uninstall McAfee using this removal tool: Tool. McAfee is a known cause of BSOD's on some Win 7 systems. Leave MSE in place and make sure Windows Firewall is turned on.

You have two out of date drivers loaded on your system. Update the Realtek driver and uninstall ATITrayTools. This software is XP software and is obsolete.

Quote:
DRIVER_BIN64 Tue Jul 31 22:05:51 2007 - ATITrayTools. Uninstall this software; it is obsolete and is a known problem.

Rt64win7.sys Thu Feb 26 04:04:13 2009 - Realtek 8101E/8168/8169 Network Driver Interface Specification 6.20 64-bit Driver. Latest PCIe GBE (GigaBit Ethernet) drivers here: Realtek. Update this driver.

Uninstall McAfee, uninstall ATITrayTools, and update the Realtek driver. Reboot and see how your system runs. Post back and let us know. If you get another BSOD, upload it and we will go from there.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (6 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c54000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e91e50
Debug session time: Tue Dec 14 03:58:22.444 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:20:44.348
Loading Kernel Symbols
...............................................Unable to load image Unknown_Module_00000000`00000000, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Unknown_Module_00000000`00000000
Unable to add module at 00000000`00000000

Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {ffffffff8841a856, 1, fffff80002cc39e2, 5}
Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!KiSystemServiceExit+47 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffff8841a856, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff80002cc39e2, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000005, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------

WRITE_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002efc0e0
ffffffff8841a856

FAULTING_IP:
nt!KiSystemServiceExit+47
fffff800`02cc39e2 0c25 or al,25h

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 5

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50

PROCESS_NAME: pol.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

TRAP_FRAME: fffff8800290ca90 -- (.trap 0xfffff8800290ca90)
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000000
rdx=0000000000000001 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff80002cc39e2 rsp=fffff8800290cc20 rbp=fffff8800290cca0
r... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/130902-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi all,

I'm having more and more frequent BSOD, sometimes even when I'm just starting the PC. I've ran the sf diagnostic and added it to this thread. I hope someone can give me a direction what the problem may be.

greetings

Tom

A:BSOD more and more frequent using the PC

Please post the following report before we proceed:Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/281346-bsod-more-more-frequent-using-pc.html
Relevancy 44.72%

ok now I have a few different BSOD's occurring @ times just once aday or a few times a day, and at times doesnt happen at all for 1+ more days but not always 2 days, I am using Win 7 x64 OEM System Builder pack that i use on a System I built myself, and am not understanding why this is happening at all, have tried reinstalling the OS itself to no avail, and reinstalling under Safe boot with networking of the Video Drivers... all the other infor about my system should appear below some place and also I have inculded what is needed as well... any questions please ask..

Quote: Originally Posted by toffuuu

ok now I have a few different BSOD's occurring @ times just once aday or a few times a day, and at times doesnt happen at all for 1+ more days but not always 2 days, I am using Win 7 x64 OEM System Builder pack that i use on a System I built myself, and am not understanding why this is happening at all, have tried reinstalling the OS itself to no avail, and reinstalling under Safe boot with networking of the Video Drivers... all the other infor about my system should appear below some place and also I have inculded what is needed as well... any questions please ask..

Just thought I'd add that again after i Posted my original post, that again my Puter went on another BSOD, with a similar ntoskrnl.exe+66580 with Bug Check String of DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION and with BCCode of 0x000000c4 with parameters 1,2,3,4 of 00000000`0000013f _ fffff980`500aaf40 _ 00000000`000000c0 _ fffffa80`04cf55b0..... so alil similar to all the others just with a different BCString code I could really use some advice/help on this as soon as possible... thanks...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/139622-frequent-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

So every time I try to run a particular game (Haven't tried other games) I get a BSOD either on start up or during gameplay.

So far I've had:
Memory_Management
IRQL Not or less equal
Bad pool header

Have attached BSOD folder and PERFMON

msi Laptop
OS - Windows 7
? x64
? This is original OS
? Came pre-installed
? Age of system around 15 months (Hard drive around 8 months)
? Age of OS installation: On 2nd hard-drive due to first one failing, came with OS installed, haven't changed

? CPU - i5-460M
? Video Card - Geforce 310M / 1GB DDR3
? MotherBoard - unknown
? Power Supply - unknown

? System Manufacturer - msi
? Exact model number - MS-168A

Quote:

Originally Posted by tombrod

On 2nd hard-drive due to first one failing, came with OS installed, haven't changed

Hi -

The new HDD came with Windows pre-installed?

If so, you need to reinstall Windows onto that HDD while it resides in your system.

The dumps indicate a likely issue with RAM &/or video.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

BSOD SUMMARY

Code:
Debug session time: Tue Apr 16 18:53:19.432 2013 (GMT-4)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\SysnativeBSODApps\041613-20389-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.18113.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533
System Uptime: 0 days 0:09:03.884
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+118b )
BugCheck 19, {3, fffff8a003ef4070, fffff8a003ef4070, ff6c623eff6e623c}
BugCheck Info: BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)
Bugcheck code 00000019
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, the pool freelist is corrupt.
Arg2: fffff8a003ef4070, the pool entry being checked.
Arg3: fffff8a003ef4070, the read back flink freelist value (should be the same as 2).
Arg4: ff6c623eff6e623c, the read back blink freelist value (should be the same as 2).
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x19_3
PROCESS_NAME: swtor.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x19_3_nt!ExDeferredFreePool+118b
Debug session time: Tue Apr 16 13:15:30.687 2013 (GMT-4)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\SysnativeBSODApps\041613-28298-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.18113.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533
System Uptime: 0 days 0:49:43.764
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiPageFault+260 )
BugCheck A, {fffff80000ba9000, d, 1, fffff80002e8073a}
BugCheck Info: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
Bugcheck code 0000000A
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff80000ba9000, memory referenced
Arg2: 000000000000000d, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000001, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff80002e8073a, address which referenced memory
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_nt!KiPageFault+260

J. C. Griffith, Microsoft MVP (jcgriff2)

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Griffith

www.sysnative.com

www.jcgriff2.com

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/frequent-bsod-692978.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello Forum,

I've tried everything I can think of on this HP Pavilion Media Center m8300f. Frequent BSOD's led me to re-install Windows Vista Home Premium using the System Recovery Disks supplied by HP. BSOD's continued immediately. Ran Windows Update and now have Service Pack 2. Ran HP update and have current drivers. The computer passes all hardware tests. I'm trying to learn windbg but could use some help. Attached are my SF-Diagnostics files.

Thanks

Welcome
Start with a memory check
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic...ing-memtest86/
Some of the reports point to hardware other Memory, which is hardware.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/298697-frequent-bsod.html