Windows Support Forum

Blue Screen BCCode 1a(while was playing a game)

Q: Blue Screen BCCode 1a(while was playing a game)

BCCode: a
BCP1: FFFFF88003012FB8
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF80002E8B2FC
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

It happened to me while i was playing medal of honor, i have recently managed to get away from the 1e error code and now it is 1a.... great.
Can someone plz help me

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Blue Screen BCCode 1a(while was playing a game)

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Blue Screen BCCode 1a(while was playing a game)

If you are still having problems please continue here: BSOD playing League of Legends, BCCode 1E

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306358-blue-screen-bccode-1a-while-playing-game.html
Relevancy 92.02%

Hello im receiving this message Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA EB BCP FFFFF BCP FFFFFFFFC BCP OS Version Service Pack Product gpu asus ati windows pro x any ideas of what may begoing on some times something happens when im on my desktop mode and windows say that ati driver has stopped responding and has been recovered when that occurs while playing games pc freezes and auto restart but the display doesnt response in restart playing BCCode:116 black game when and screen order to start my computer i have to pull of the plug and wait a couple of minutes found in the dmp file Quote A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer The problem seems to be caused by the following file dxgkrnl sys If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed If this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need If problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press F to select Advanced Startup Options and then select Safe Mode Technical Information STOP x xfffffa eb xfffff xffffffffc x dxgkrnl sys - Address xfffff b black screen and restart when playing game BCCode:116 base at xfffff DateStamp x ce fa

A:black screen and restart when playing game BCCode:116

Please reconfigure windows to collect the correct info
You want small memory dumps - "MiniDumps"

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/174459-dump-files-configure-windows-create-bsod.html

And here are the instructions for posting:

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Tip
Ensure you click the "GRAB ALL" button and then wait for each window to appear in turn and then click OK

From what you posted looks like a STOP 0x116, please follow this guide for troubleshooting:

http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-lockup-debug-how/63320-stop-0x116-video_tdr_error-troubleshooting.html

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284289-black-screen-restart-when-playing-game-bccode-116-a.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Hey,

Today blue screen appeared while playing F1 2012 for about 40 minutes. I played the game ever since it came out and had so far no problems. I even played it on Monday for about 2 hours-still no problem. I haven?t installed any new software, the only thing that is changed from Monday are couple of Windows updates (NET framework, Silverlight) and QuickTime+iTunes update. Video card is not overheating since it is was running at 55?C at the time of playing. Then I updated video card drivers, ran the game again, and again blue screen appeared after 40 min. What is going on?

I would be glad if you could help me. Thanks!

A:Blue screen while playing F1 2012, BCCode 116

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions and upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.
We need to see some more stuff to infer about the situation.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297121-blue-screen-while-playing-f1-2012-bccode-116-a.html
Relevancy 87.72%

Hello. I Recently started having several Blue Screen whiles playing videogames in my PC.
The system Specs are:

Motherboard: gigabyte ga-990-xa ud3
CPU: amd Fx 8350
RAM: 2x 4 GB kingston hyperX 1600
GPU: gigabyte gtx 970 g1
PSU: XFX 550w pro

The blue screens are pretty random: they can occur on just a few minutes since I start the game, or I can play for a entire hour without problem. sadly I don't know how to understand blue screen errors, so I upload the minidump and the XML in case someone here can assist, thanks!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...6-11481-01.dmp
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-0.sysdata.xml

also, I attached the Zip file requested by the forum rules.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/393464-blue-screen-playing-videogames-bccode-1000007e.html
Relevancy 86.43%

I have BSOD(blue screen of death) that say physical memory dump I had try changing my ram but its useless. I dunno whats the problem . please help ..

A:Blue Screen of death when starting game or alt tab when playing game

I cant upload my minidump file , its say there is a error of extention.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-of-death-when-starting-game-or-alt-tab-when-playing-game.205691/
Relevancy 81.7%

i get this eror only when i play a game like maifa II or Pes 2011, first get grafick all mast up then some werd sound, and then blue screen and restar.when my computer gets to desktop after rebuting i get this

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1060

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: 88282510
BCP2: 93513326
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000002
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\100410-22495-01.dmp
C:\Users\leon\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-69638-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

i have :

procesor-i5/750
grafic-gForce 9600gt 1 gb
ram-4g

pls help

A:blue screen when playing game

please folow this posting instructions:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/115693-blue-screen-when-playing-game.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Please will someone help me I just bought Need for Speed Undercover for PC using the Steam Application on my desktop When it finished downloading I opened it and the game was running crystal clear and very smooth as expected Then right as it put me in the drivers seat to drive my computer screen goes black and my RPM and MPH flicker but I still hear the game running fine in the background and all my keys such as go and stop reacting with no delay I then press the escape key to try to get to the menu to tinker with the Video settings and the first time it let me in only for a second and i was able to change the when playing a Blue game Screen resolution up and video detail down Then my computer goes crazy I can still move my car as before but my screen shuts off completely then back on If i press the windows key at this point it will pull Blue Screen when playing a game me out of it and I am able to close Blue Screen when playing a game the BUT there are dots everywhere and everything is fuzzy If I didnt press the windows key and let it try to work its flickering out I get blue screen Now on this computer I have run Counter Strike Source with the resolution maxed and all settings all the way up with no lag and on stress test got an average of FPS and in World of Warcraft with resolution maxed and settings maxed I was able to pull off fps average while not in citys And on Runes of Magic with same settings ish fps Im am downloading the game on my laptop which is much faster in ram core speed and graphics Im not sure if I will get the same message or not on that one but I don t believe I will Last but not least here are both computers specs Desktop one with the problem Dell Demension C AMD Athlon ProcessorBIOS v PG GB ram NVIDIA GeForce GS MB Windows Ultimate -bit Build Laptop about to try it there HP Pavilion dv Intel Centrino Duo R T GHZ x GB ram NVIDIA GeForce Go MB Windows Ultimate -bit Build One last thing I might add When I searched Windows Action Center for a link to the bluescreen error It listed the error under Video hardware error Extra information about the problem BCCode BCP EE BCP CA F F BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product nbsp

A:Blue Screen when playing a game

You can zip the file so that it will be compressed and you can attach it to your post. Then we can go about debugging it for you and get a better idea as to what is going on

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-when-playing-a-game.133030/
Relevancy 81.7%

I'm not good at this things, but I want somebody to help fix me this problem.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.2
Locale ID: 1033

BCP1: FFFFFA8006D01010
BCP2: FFFFF88004C16C58
BCP4: 0000000000000002
Product: 768_1

C:\Windows\Minidump\042713-18844-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-114411-0.sysdata.xml

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

A:Blue Screen while playing a game

Go through this link : STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

Quote: Originally Posted by TVeblen

What you are experiencing is a TDR event (Timeout Detection & Recovery). There are many causes of these events, mostly hardware related. Please read my checklist below and see if you can diagnose your particular cause.

A couple of things jump out immediately. Your specs say you have 5GB of RAM, an odd number. That suggests that you added some RAM at some point. Mismatched or failing RAM modules can cause TDRs. You might want to test those sticks one at a time in Slot 1 before anything else. RAM problems can explain some of your other issues too.

Looking at some of your other posts I see you are running dual monitors also. This could be exposing a defect in your 9500GT that is triggering the TDRs. You should test with only one monitor attached to see if this is the case.

You are running lots of stuff on that box, so I would be as deliberate as possible in doing the diagnostic work.

"Display driver xxxxx stopped responding and was recovered"

Timeout Detection & Recovery (TDR) = "Display Driver Stopped Responding and was Recovered" is a useful feature that started in Vista and is also in W7 that allows the OS to try and recover from a video timeout so that the system does not crash to a bluescreen. Symptoms included a screen flash with the TDR message appearing one or more times or the screen blinking out to black. If the system cannot recover it will crash (Stop Error 116 typical). The issue is that the video card is not responding as expected. The solution is in the: why?

There is no one-size-fits-all solution to TDR errors. But the problem is usually found in the local environment (your computer). Finding the cause is a matter of checking every possible cause and uncovering the culprit through a simple process of elimination. By methodically running down a checklist of diagnostic procedures you should be able to find the cause and can correct it.

There are numerous reports of hardware solutions to TDR's. The most common are:
Poor Cooling
Problems with the power supply
Overclocking Issues
Bad System memory or incorrect memory timings
Defective PC Components

The order you do the diagnostics is not all that important. My personal strategy is to do the cheap & easy stuff first, the cheap & harder stuff next, and then the stuff that costs last. But whatever order you do it in you need to check or confirm the following:

SOFTWARE
Poorly written software and games will cause TDRs. But if this were the case it would affect lots of people, not just a few. Check the game's website & forums for patches and tips.
See if other people in the forums are having the same problem and if they were able to solve it and how.
You could also be asking too much of your video card. Check to see if your video card is tested and recommended for the game/program. Test the game at reduced settings.

WHAT ACTIONS CAUSE THE PROBLEM
It helps if you can isolate the actions that trigger the TDR. Most often it will be an application using 3D graphics. But if the incidents occur constantly it would point more towards defective hardware. If it happens more specifically (just when running Game X) it points towards overheating, settings, software, or driver issues.

GENERAL SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
You need to eliminate the possibility that your computer has a global problem. You can use a program like Prime95 to stress test your system. Free Software - GIMPS
You can run the "Stress Test" for a few hours or overnight. This will not tell you what the problem is, but it is helpful to uncover any issues your system has with instability and cooling.

OVERHEATING
Running a video intensive game for hours can generate some serious heat and overheating wil... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/287927-blue-screen-while-playing-game.html
Relevancy 81.7%

I got this problem while playing Battle Forge

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48

BCCode: 1e
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\051210-25240-01.dmp
C:\Users\Will\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-35786-0.sysdata.xml

The .dmp file is attached

Can any one tell me how to fix it?

A:Blue screen while playing a game

Quote: Originally Posted by Deathtopuppets

I got this problem while playing Battle Forge

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48

C:\Windows\Minidump\051210-25240-01.dmp
C:\Users\Will\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-35786-0.sysdata.xml

The .dmp file is attached

Can any one tell me how to fix it?

This one is pretty straight forward. It was caused by your video driver. I would remove all traces of the current driver and download a fresh copy. Install only the driver.

Let us know if you need help

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/84438-blue-screen-while-playing-game.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Here is my dump file

A:Blue screen when playing game, Pls help

I got dump when play Pes 2011

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/135665-blue-screen-when-playing-game-pls-help.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Hi i am constantly getting the blue screen of death while playing a game Heres what the error message says A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer If this is the first time game of a while Screen Death playing Blue youve seen this stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check to be sure you have adequate disk space If a driver is identified in the stop message disable the driver or check with manufacturer for driver updates Try changing video adapters Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press f to select advanced startup options Blue Screen of Death while playing a game and then select safe mode Technical information STOP x E x x Blue Screen of Death while playing a game ECAE xA A x Beginning dump of physical memory Physical memory dump complete Contact your system administrator or technical support Blue Screen of Death while playing a game group for further assistance Ok i have tried downloading all the drivers from dell's site and i think i installed most of them correctly but some of them said they needed a disk or something and i didnt know what that was about Ive read other stuff about the blue screen of death and most articles say that there should be an error message with underscores in between the words but there doesnt seem to be one in my error message Windows XP Dell Inspiron Any help is appreciated

A:Blue Screen of Death while playing a game

This could be an app issue. Have you checked to see if there is a patch update for the game? If there is, install it. If not, we'll move on to the next step.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-of-death-while-playing-a-game-536061.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Ok this Blue Error Screen has popped up before but I thought I fixed the problem, it seems to only appearing when playing World of Warcraft. Video settings dont seem to make a difference.

nv4_disp.dll
PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

Tech Information :
STOP: 0x00000050 (0xE1A0ACCC, 0x00000000, 0xBF0BFE30, 0x00000001)

Address BF0BFE30 base at BF012000, Date Stamp 499c9aa2

all help is welcome and thank you in advance.

Relevancy 80.84%

Hey, I was on this forum a week or two ago, and since that time i replaced my hd and done a clean boot. Haven't had any problems since then, but i was dual screening (laptop and lcd) and I got a blue screen. Now, I was playing Civ4 (1024x768 and on Low graphics) windowed on my laptop screen, and aim on the lcd. Probably a bad idea, lot of stress on computer. My specs are a 1.5 ghz Centrino, 1.25 gb of ram, 80 gb hd 5400rpm, and a 128mb Mobility Radeon 9600 Pro Turbo. Heres the error log:Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: System ErrorEvent Category: (102)Event ID: 1003Date: 3/10/2006Time: 3:49:40 PMUser: N/AComputer: RYTHEFLYDescription:Error code 1000007f, parameter1 00000008, parameter2 80042000, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 00000000.For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.Data:0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45 System E0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72 rror Er0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65 ror code0018: 20 31 30 30 30 30 30 37 10000070020: 66 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d f Param0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 30 30 eters 000030: 30 30 30 30 30 38 2c 20 000008, 0038: 38 30 30 34 32 30 30 30 800420000040: 2c 20 30 30 30 30 30 30 , 0000000048: 30 30 2c 20 30 30 30 30 00, 00000050: 30 30 30 30 0000 Thanks for the help.

A:Blue Screen While Playing A Windowed Game

Thanks for the error description - it makes it much easier to help figure this out.Here's a link to the 0x7f error description:http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php#0x7fNow, this seems to be a "funky" problem that has many causes.So, here's my take on it. If this only happens when using the LCD and CRT - then don't do it! Problem solved! Seriously, if this causes it, then it's not good for your hardware.Since it's a laptop, it's very difficult to troubleshoot since we can't swap parts out. But, I'd at least check your memory out by using one of these free, floppy based memory testers (there are CD versions available also):http://www.simmtester.com/page/products/doc/download.asphttp://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asphttp://www.memtest.org/http://www.memtest86.com/Let the test run for at least 2 hours (overnight is better). Any errors are no good! (others will say that a few are OK - but do you want an error in the middle of balancing your checkbook?). Let us know the results and we can continue from there.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/46407/blue-screen-while-playing-a-windowed-game/
Relevancy 80.84%

I was playing GTA San Andreas on my computer, when it suddenly froze, then BSODed. When it restarted, This message came up, can anyone help me figure this out? Thank you in advance.

C:\Windows\Minidump\062015-27175-01.dmp
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

BCP1: 85FF7008
BCP2: 926469B0
BCP4: 0000000C

C:\Windows\Minidump\062015-27175-01.dmp
C:\Users\Bradley\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-41090-0.sysdata.xml

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

Relevancy 80.84%

so I bought a computer game yesterday for whenever I'm bored at home, and I've never had a problem before. I was playing and all of a sudden the game shuts down and the "blue screen of death" shows up. I was like whatever, and started the game back up again, and when I got to the same point in the game, it happened again. I uninstalled the game and now everything is back to normal.

does anyone know what I can do?? I really wanna play

A:Blue screen of death while playing game

Hi Lindsay

I can try to help you. .

First - Navigate to C:\Windows\minidump. Zip all the dump files there into a zip file and attach it to your next post.

Also, I would like a report of msinfo32 - saved in .txt format. To do this, go Start > Run > Type in msinfo32

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-of-death-while-playing-game-312649.html
Relevancy 79.98%

specifically alien versus predator but its not only that game that it happens what exactly happens is that while in game about min in throught the game game stop blue screen/ playing message when it takes me to a blue screen with all this numbers x E x xD D xF ECEA x and some gibberish that doesnt quite help me yes i have updated everything up to date and i meet all of the requirements the exact error message is --------------------- A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer If this is the first time you ve seen this stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check to blue screen/ stop message when playing game be sure you have adequate disk space if a driver is identified in the stop message disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates Try changing video adapters Check with blue screen/ stop message when playing game your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates Disable BIOS memory option such as caching or shadowing if your need to use Safe Mode to remove or disavle components restart your computer press F to select Advanced Startup options and then select Safe Mode Technical blue screen/ stop message when playing game information STOP x E x xD D xF ECEA x Beginning dump of physical memory Dumping physical memory to disk right here it just starts counting up -------------------- nbsp

A:blue screen/ stop message when playing game

my directX diagnosis thing is here:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 6/20/2004, 18:35:11
Machine name: SEAN
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 1 (2600.xpsp2.030422-1633)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: GBT___
System Model: AWRDACPI
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.60GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Page File: 309MB used, 2155MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0b (4.09.0000.0902)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.0001.0902 32bit Unicode
DxDiag Previously: Crashed in DirectSound (stage 1) & DirectShow (stage 1)

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Music Tab: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.
Network Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 Ultra
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce FX 5700 Ultra
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0341&SUBSYS_194C270F&REV_A1
Display Memory: 128.0 MB
Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Dell P1110
Monitor Max Res: 1800,1440
Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0010.5672 (English)
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 3/24/2004 10:04:00, 4274560 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
VDD: n/a
Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys
Mini VDD Date: 3/24/2004 10:04:00, 1895648 bytes
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4001-11CF-9752-463900C2CB35}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x0341
SubSys ID: 0x194C270F
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_B ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A
Deinterlace Caps: {212DC722-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{212DC723-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_MedianFiltering
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{212DC722-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{212DC723-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_MedianFiltering
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{212DC722-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{212DC723-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_MedianFiltering
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{212DC722-3235-44A4-BD29-E1652BBCC71C}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2)... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-stop-message-when-playing-game.241150/
Relevancy 79.98%

Hi guys Recently the blue screen problem occurs often occurs screen very during playing blue game(2k16). frequently when i playing the game k Page fAULT IN NON blue screen occurs very often during playing game(2k16). PAGED AREA is the detail show up at that time I try to use the Windbg to open the minidump file nbsp I also use sfc scannow and the repair system fix all broken file in system disk at least it said so Here is the information I got from the Windgb nbsp I really appreciate it if you guys can help me to find the problem cause the blue screen it really annoyed Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is SRV C Symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is nbsp Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre winblue gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff e PsLoadedModuleList xfffff e b Debug session time Sun Jan UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Bugcheck Analysis nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck ffffd b fffff e c e Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by ntkrnlmp exe nt output l Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Bugcheck Analysis nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Invalid system memory was referenced nbsp This cannot be protected by try-except it must be protected by a Probe nbsp Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory Arguments Arg ffffd b memory referenced Arg value read operation write operation Arg fffff e c e If non-zero the instruction address which referenced the bad memory address Arg reserved Debugging Details ------------------ Could not read faulting driver name OVERLAPPED MODULE Address regions for 'vwifimp' and 'luafv sys' overlap READ ADDRESS fffff e Unable to get special pool info fffff e Unable to get special pool info unable to get nt MmPoolCodeStart unable to get nt MmPoolCodeEnd nbsp ffffd b nbsp FAULTING IP nbsp nt output l fffff e c e nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp cmp nbsp nbsp byte ptr rax r b MM INTERNAL CODE nbsp CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT nbsp DEFAULT BUCKET ID nbsp VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR nbsp x PROCESS NAME nbsp System CURRENT IRQL nbsp LAST CONTROL TRANSFER nbsp from fffff e ea fd to fffff e d ca STACK TEXT nbsp ffffd cbc a fffff e ea fd ffffd b ffffd cbc nt KeBugCheckEx ffffd cbc b fffff e e fd ffffe ffffd cbc fffff nt FNODOBFM string' x f d ffffd cbc nt MmAccessFault x ed STACK COMMAND nbsp bugcheck kb FOLLOWUP IP nbsp nt output l fffff e c e nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp cmp nbsp nbsp byte ptr rax r b SYMBOL NAME nbsp nt output l FOLLOWUP NAME nbsp MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME nbsp ntkrnlmp exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP nbsp cf FAILURE... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9a3f01e3-d640-4b15-b206-1770ba0da1d0/blue-screen-occurs-very-often-during-playing-game2k16?forum=MTCWin8
Relevancy 79.98%

Hey i have gotten a blue screen of death that restarted my computer for the second time now while playing an old computer game warcraft 3.

I attached the minidump files if anyone knows how to read them and can help find the cause of the error.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-of-death-while-playing-old-game-from-pc-gaming-421344.html
Relevancy 79.98%

i was playing game halfway and it auto close. it says some error.

i was watching anime on my laptop and halfway it hang with error.

my OS came with the laptop together. I have update my window and my graphic card, have tried reinstall the latest version for my graphic card but still having error.

please advise what's wrong. thanks

A:problem playing game and blue screen error

No DMPS included in upload. Try this method.

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/220018-problem-playing-game-blue-screen-error.html
Relevancy 79.12%

I'm having an odd issue when I try to run and D game on my PC after about - minutes the no restart screen, just while 3D playing blue crashes Random any game, image freezes up Random crashes while playing any 3D game, no blue screen, just restart for a few seconds Audio still works then the screen goes to black About a second worth of the last bit of audio played loops then the computer simply restarts There is no blue screen and when windows starts back up it does not give me the usual quot There was a problem and windows had to shut down quot dialogue However upon reboot I am asked whether to start Windows in safe mode or normally The temperatures of the hardware are all at normal so it doesn't appear to be overheating I feel that the power supply may be suspect but from what I've read w- w is enough for my configuration I tried with a Kw PC Power and Cooling PSU I had lying around and the same issue occurs This problem does not present itself when I have run D games in Ubuntu on this system so I would assume it is some issue with Windows My chipset and video drivers are up to date Any help is appreciated

A:Random crashes while playing any 3D game, no blue screen, just restart

I dont think its the PSU, what are your temps sitting at?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/315158-random-crashes-while-playing-any-3d-game-no-blue-screen-just-restart.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Problem signature:

BCCode: 124
BCP2: FFFFFA80080098F8
while playing Stronghold. my computer just restarts automatically then i saw this error(above). And I tried to play again(stronghold) but while playing my PC just shutdown. Its my first thread here thanks...

It also happen with my other games like Battlefield3 and saints row 4

A:Computer hang-up while playing game: Blue screen error

hi
open your case and look at cpu fan that is working and free your case from dust.
scan your system with updated antivirus.
unplug your ram an insert again.
if youi can clean install windows do that.
ttest and advice.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/312090-computer-hang-up-while-playing-game-blue-screen-error.html
Relevancy 78.26%

i have been playing the sims2 since it was first released. i have added almost all expansion packs and recently started dowloading content for the game. i have been working on building an appartment but then, after a while of playing the game, the screen freezes, turns blue (the little egg timer appears) and intermitently returns to the game screen. more recently the blue screen has been appearing almost as soon as i load the appartment lot, and now the whole screen goes black when a sign appears saying "no input signal". it doesn't matter if i shake the mouse or press buttons on the keyboard - the screen will not load again.

PLEASE HELP!!

I don't know if it is because i have wireless keyboard/mouse, or if it is my graphics card

A:Sims 2 screen turns blue whilst playing then game crashes

Quite likely it's your graphics card that's gone a little awry.

What model graphics card do you have?

To find out,

A) Right click on My Computer on your desktop

B) Click on Properties

C) Go to the Hardware tab in the properties menu

D) Click on Device Manager button

E) Expand the menu in Device Manager labelled Display Adapters

F) Note the model of graphics card that is listed there.

OR

There's a more detailed method of looking up graphics card information.

Go to Start>All Programs>EA GAMES>The Sims 2

And then click on 'Easy Info'. That little program was developed by EA and should give you lots of information about your system, as well as the model of your graphics card, how much memory it uses, what driver version is installed, etc. etc.

Take a screenshot of the resulting information from EasyInfo or copy and paste the information into a Notepad document and upload to this thread if you like.

Hope this helps,

Kovi

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sims-2-screen-turns-blue-whilst-playing-then-game-crashes.748987/
Relevancy 77.4%

Well, I?ve bought this custom build PC almost a year ago, and now it started with the blue screen problem.
It doesn?t have a pattern, sometimes I?m just browsing the internet but most of the times that happens I?m playing. Everytime this is what it shows after I start my PC again.

BCP2: FFFFFA80084598F8

As instructed I?ve uploaded the file.

A:Random BSOD, but mostly while playing any game. BCCode: 124

Hello and welcome.

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress. You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try: Stop 124 - What it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/351504-random-bsod-but-mostly-while-playing-any-game-bccode-124-a.html
Relevancy 77.4%

ASUS m sa laptop Intel Core Duo T GB of RAM ATI Mobility Radeon HD Windows -bit My computer has never had a BSOD until the game playing Computer when BSOD (BCCode:124) past year or so It s a year old laptop and is still running pretty fast It originally came with Computer BSOD when playing game (BCCode:124) Vista installed and I upgraded to Windows when it came out last year Unfortunately bit gave me huge problems but bit ran Computer BSOD when playing game (BCCode:124) beautifully Unfortunately Windows has the oddly stupid feature where I can only use GB of ram even though I have The error happens as follows I fire up World of Warcraft log in and play for a bit The time varies sometimes it never happens after a few hours or sometimes it happens minutes into logging on and the screen would freeze any sounds playing in the background stutter Computer BSOD when playing game (BCCode:124) for a few seconds then my computer shuts down and reboots I do not actually see the Blue Screen so diagnosing this problem has become frustrating Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP D DC BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Attached are of the minidump files im having a hard time trying to read and interpret these files since I am not experienced with these types of issues One problem I have an idea about is that it might be my video card overheats My laptop gets very hot when playing but I always have a laptop cooling pad on and that diverts most of the heat away from the computer but I can t do much internally being a laptop and all Where should I start with diagnostics And are there any other files you would require me to upload or details to talk about My games have never done this until recently They worked really well then obviously something happened and BSODs go mad Any help would be appreciated EDIT uploaded the dxdiag txt file of my video card info If that helps at all nbsp

A:Computer BSOD when playing game (BCCode:124)

windows 7 64 bit actually recognise the 4gm ram, its because of the 32bit version wont go up 3 gb ram.

i you want to see the blue screen, tap "f8" key before windows boot and choose desactivate automatic reboot.

you may want to try to update your videocard driver to begin with.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/computer-bsod-when-playing-game-bccode-124.967674/
Relevancy 76.97%

Hi. I have recently had a virus on my pc that malwarebites found. After trying to remove it I gave up and phoned dell to get my pc reset to factory settings. After doing so I have been getting these crashes when playing hi res games such as CoD. First of all my fps drops very low. Then the game becomes VERY laggy. Then after that it crashes and I get a blue screen saying something like.

Windows has shut down to prevent damage, error detected in windows framework.

Upon rebooting I open up Event viewer and always see this message.

A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the SftService service

If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it as it was an expensive PC and I really dont want to have to send it back to dell.

Cheers - Fazzz

*Edit* I have uploaded some pics of my cpu spec

A:Dell XPS800 crashes with blue screen and BIOS error when playing CoD4 (any hi -res game)

Did you re-install all the Windows Updates after doing the factory restore? Are there any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-xps800-crashes-with-blue-screen-and-bios-error-when-playing-cod4-any-hi-res-game.182016/
Relevancy 76.54%

I have been getting BSOD often while playing skyrim and guild wars 2. I have done everything i thought possible (driver sweeper included) and i am still getting the same BSOD. i need some ideas

A:BSOD while playing any game (guild wars 2 often) bccode 116

Welcome

It looks like the NVIDIA Graphics filter drivers are causing a problem. You may want to reinstall the drivers for your graphic card afresh first by uninstalling them from control panel then delete remnants of the drivers using Driver Sweeper again

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {fffffa80072f8100, fffff88004779704, ffffffffc000009a, 4}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvkflt.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvkflt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvkflt.sys
Probably caused by : nvkflt.sys ( nvkflt+31704 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

7: kd> lmvm nvkflt
start end module name
fffff880`04748000 fffff880`04790000 nvkflt T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvkflt.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvkflt.sys
Image name: nvkflt.sys
Timestamp: Wed Oct 03 00:21:49 2012 (506B30BD)
CheckSum: 0004E9FE
ImageSize: 00048000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
For reference, go through this thread: STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/260457-bsod-while-playing-any-game-guild-wars-2-often-bccode-116-a.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Ok so I have been getting this same Blue screen on BCCode: a Screen, Blue and off for months now The blue screen will happen while windows is loaded typically when I am away from the computer and when the computer tries to boot So now I try to boot up and it gets past the loading progress bar and bluescreens I have had a few friends look at it and but seems like no luck Here are some of the steps that have been taken in the past Update the BIOS system Blue Screen, BCCode: a restore quite a few times system wipe can't remember the right term Some of these steps seemed to work until a while later and the computer bluescreens again For a while I could load in safe mode then restart in normal mode and it would work I have an ok knowledge of computers Not an expert but not a newb so Here is the Blue Screen data and system specs I would appreciate any help you can give -Daniel Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP C BCP BCP FFFFF E CA OS Version Service Pack Product System Specs System Manufacturer Model Number Dell Studio OS Vista Home Premium Bit CPU Intel Core Duo P GHz GHz Motherboard N A Memory GB Graphics Card s ATI Mobility Radeon HD Sound Card ATI Function Driver for High Definition Audio - ATI AA Hard Drives Hitachi HTS L A ATA Device

A:Blue Screen, BCCode: a

Hello gohn255,
Go to C > Windows > Minidump, and zipup the dump files, upload them with your next post, (you may have to copy them to your desktop first).
Once uploaded, we will take a look at them.
Can you confirm that nothing is overclocked and that you have all the Windows updates and service packs, thanks.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/267436-blue-screen-bccode.html
Relevancy 67.94%

I recently had Windows Professional installed on my PC and have had nothing but problems since Before Windows I had Vista When I log on there are two Window choices It continues to crash and reboot I get the blue screen I 1A Blue BCCode Screen am unable to run in safe mode I have to keep turning off and Blue Screen BCCode 1A on before it will eventually come on Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Professional Service Pack bit Processor AMD Athlon tm X Dual Core Processor x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce SE nForce Microsoft Corporation - WDDM Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ECS Nettle Antivirus None Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP B BCP B BCP C B OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Tracy AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Windows Problem Shut down unexpectedly Files that help describe the problem - - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Windows Problem Shut down unexpectedly Files that help describe the problem - - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated By the way I m a newbie and am trying to find a fix for this with your help nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-bccode-1a.1095405/
Relevancy 67.94%

I've had two blue screens this morning I've run Memtest and no errors although I still suspect memory I have GB of GSkill Ripsaw memory installed I have another system with a different motherboard but Blue 124 Screen BCCode had the same model GSkill memory and I was having blue screens and no errors on memory test I replaced the GSkill with some Corsair Vengeance and no more problems on that system This is a dual boot Win Win and I had a Win blue screen yesterday WHEA error I have a dmp file but it will not open This is what is displayed in the Action Center Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Files that help describe the problem - - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml Blue Screen BCCode 124 View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat Blue Screen BCCode 124 caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Extra information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP FFFFFA BCP B BCP OS Version Service Pack Product

A:Blue Screen BCCode 124

I ran a memory test on the Video card memory and that did not show any errors, too.

I did change a parameter in the BIOS for memory, from the default settings, and I'll see if that makes any difference.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/339490-blue-screen-bccode-124-a.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi Guys

My new PC always resets itself.... I have read some users have similar problem but they have different BCCode...

PS: some times the BCCode is different...

PLS help me !

A:Blue screen BCCode: a

Hi and welcome to SF

Quote:
STOP 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS
STOP 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Usual causes: Kernel mode driver, System Service, BIOS, Windows, Virus scanner, Backup tool, compatibility
STOP 0x0000004E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Usual causes: Device driver, ?memory
STOP 0x0000008E: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Usual causes: Insufficient disk space, Device driver, Video card, BIOS, Breakpoint in startup without having a debugger attached, Hardware incompatibility, Faulty system service, 3rd party remote control, Memory

I would suggest you to download third party called memtestx86, burn it to CD using http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/W7.htm , and let it run for at least 7 passes

Please remove any virtual CD program such as Deamon tool or Alcohol 120%, they use sptd.sys, which is known for causing BSOD. Use this tool to remove sptd.sys
DuplexSecure - Downloads

Do system file check:
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Code:
BugCheck 4E, {99, 35c5d, 2, 35c52}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+24 )

---------
BugCheck A, {4020003, 2, 0, 82c3eaa3}

Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!KiSignalSynchronizationObjectEx+1a )

---------
BugCheck 50, {8c2f895a, 8, 8c2f895a, 2}

Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!KiTrap0E+dc )

---------
BugCheck 1000008E, {c000001d, 9244e1db, a36a8ac0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware ( dxgkrnl+1c1db )

---------
Regard,

Tuan

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/95528-blue-screen-bccode.html
Relevancy 67.94%

I was burning a DVD from a program that I put on my computer for a Sanyo video camera. Once the actual burning started on my second disk, I started getting the blue screen. I've used this program for editing videos for youtube but this is the first time I've done DVDs. It burned one successfully, can anyone tell me what's up?

A:BCCode 50 blue screen?

Hello, welcome to TSF!

Could you please follow our BSOD sticky?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ns-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bccode-50-blue-screen-539159.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi guys....
Please please help me
I just recently bought a new motherboard and new graphic card for my desktop, and it kept blue screening me twice a day for about 2 weeks
here is the information:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

BCP1: 00007A800C2C6608
BCP3: 0000000000000001
BCP4: FFFFF8000332CAC2

I have attached the .dmg file ......please please help me !!!!!!!!

A:Blue screen BCCode: a

Welcome
The bad news, you are having a lot of BSODs
The good news, its hard to diagnose with only one. Please submit additional dumps.
In addition.
Supply this additional information
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
Appears to be driver or memory.
We can start with the memory test, but we need more reports.
Guide to using Memtest86+ - Geeks to Go Forums

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/292295-blue-screen-bccode.html
Relevancy 67.94%

bccode 124
bcp1 00000000000000000
bcp2 fffffa8007485028
bcp3 00000000fa000000
bcp 4 0000000000400405
files that help desribe the problem
C:\windows/minidump\111209-18546-01.dmp
C:\users\appdata\local\temp\wer-37218-0.sysdata.xml

computer hardware
i7-920
evga x58 motherboard
6gb patriot memory
evga gtx 260
silverstone 100 psu
zalman case.
computer will run for about an hour before you get the blue screen.
tested momory no error.any ideas what it could be.

A:Blue screen bccode 124

This is an error flagged as a "hardware" error, and can be very difficult to track down.

Overheating may be one issue to consider as well as possible chipset faults. I assume you built that system yourself? Have you ensured good heatsinking and cooling?

http://www.faultwire.com/solutions_...rrectable_hardware_error_0x00000124-1289.html
I usually don't get much help from the bugchecks, but sometimes they can help narrow the focus a bit:

I can run a debugging utility on the dump files if you do this:

1 > create a new folder on the desktop and call it "dumpcheck" or whatever you like
2 > navigate to c:\windows\minidump and copy the last few minidump files to that folder. *this assumes 'c' is your boot drive, if it is not, subsitute accordingly
3 > close the folder and right click on it and select Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder.
4 > use the "manage attachments" in the "advanced" reply window to upload that zip file here as an attachment.

This might point us to a non Microsoft driver causing the error, if one exists for it.

If you do not see any minidumps, be sure you are not using any cache cleaner such as CCleaner. Also run sysdm.cpl and select Advanced > Startup and Recovery. Make sure "small memory dump" is the one chosen under "write debugging information" and the location should be %systemroot%\minidump

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-bccode-124.879878/
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi, recently I have a lot of problems with Blue Screen. It seems to be
happend when I've put new hard drive.
Thats the info about last Blue Screen:

BCCode:    3b
  BCP1:    00000000C0000005
  BCP2:    FFFFF8800111C095
  BCP3:    FFFFF8800A6EE570
  BCP4:    0000000000000000
  C:\Windows\Minidump\092915-8564-01.dm

Are you able to tell me what is the problem?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/4abbb60f-9146-4a23-9640-fffbb80b83e6/blue-screen-bccode-3b?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 67.94%

Hey, everyone: When I use my computer, i got blue screen. the code is:
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.2

BCP1: 85CFC008
BCP2: 8FC16E90
BCP4: 0000000D
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0

Anyone have same issue? please help me! tkx

A:Blue Screen with BCCode:116

Hello Irz, welcome to SF!

The only way we can help is if you post all needed info:
For us to help you better, please follow these instructions completely:

And complete system specs...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/184207-blue-screen-bccode-116-a.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hey guys, just installed windows 7 on a new custom build.

Gigabyte Z68x-UD3-B3
2X2GB Ripjaws G-Skill 1600MHZ ddr3
Basic wireless card
X300 Video Card
500gb WD Black 32MB Cache

If you need full details let me know:

here is the error I got after reboot from windows freezing and rebooting:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

BCP1: 85AC2008
BCP2: 91C165BC
BCP4: 00000002

C:\Windows\Minidump\062311-14991-01.dmp
C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-30435-0.sysdata.xml

It happens every 8 hours or so of running.

Any help?

Thanks

A:Windows Blue Screen BCCODE 116

BCCODE 116: Typically points to video error (bad driver or video card).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-blue-screen-bccode-116.1003847/
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi guys. I recently upgraded from Windows Vista home premium to Windows 7 Ultimate, and since then keep getting the blue screen (for me its just blank black). I am attaching the specs of my laptop and details on the dump file. Plz help me resolve the issue.

Relevancy 67.51%

Hi, recently, I've encountered blue screen error BCCode : d1. I know it has something to do with driver but I have no idea which driver has problem.
Thanks in advance for your help
Here is some information regarding this error:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0000000000000028
BCP4: FFFFF8800154CB2D
I followed the steps in the instruction and attached the win_nt6 folders and perfmon file.

A:Blue Screen error, BCCODE : d1

Perfmon reports that your Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is disabled.
If you can, uninstall it from your system. If you can't, then enable it, update it, and then disable it again.

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on Win7 systems due to the sptd.sys driver.
Please uninstall the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): DuplexSecure - FAQ

MSI Afterburner (along with Riva Tuner and EVGA Precison) are known to cause BSOD's with Win7 systems. Please uninstall it immediately.

The memory dumps seem to point to a lower level hardware issue, but networking is also implicated. Please update your networking drivers (wired, wireless, and your Internet Security application).

Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs:
3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
- Create a System Restore Point prior to doing any of this. DO NOT mess with the drivers themselves - leave the Windows\System32\drivers directory alone unless we specifically direct you to it!
- Please either update the older drivers from the device manufacturer's website - or uninstall them from your system. Reference links are included below.
- DO NOT use Windows Update or the Update Drivers function of Device Manager.
- Please feel free to post back about any drivers that you are having difficulty locating.
- Windows Update exceptions may be noted below for Windows drivers.

Code:

winhv.sys Sat Nov 20 04:20:02 2010 (4CE792C2)
vmbus.sys Sat Nov 20 04:57:29 2010 (4CE79B89)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
dtsoftbus01.sys Fri Jun 17 03:38:37 2011 (4DFB047D)
ehdrv.sys Thu Dec 09 00:29:58 2010 (4D006956)
nusb3hub.sys Thu Nov 18 20:34:24 2010 (4CE5D420)
atikmpag.sys Tue Apr 19 21:22:32 2011 (4DAE3558)
HWiNFO64A.SYS Thu Sep 22 02:44:43 2011 (4E7AD95B)
HECIx64.sys Tue Oct 19 19:33:43 2010 (4CBE2AD7)
jmcr.sys Mon Dec 06 02:55:51 2010 (4CFC9707)
atikmdag.sys Tue Apr 19 21:53:29 2011 (4DAE3C99)
nusb3xhc.sys Thu Nov 18 20:34:25 2010 (4CE5D421)
JME.sys Fri Jan 14 00:24:42 2011 (4D2FDE1A)
NETwNs64.sys Tue Jan 04 14:29:41 2011 (4D237525)
Epfwndis.sys Thu Dec 09 00:26:06 2010 (4D00686E)
cpuz135_x64.sys Tue Nov 09 08:33:36 2010 (4CD94DB0)
epfwwfp.sys Thu Dec 09 00:26:08 2010 (4D006870)
idmwfp.sys Wed Sep 07 11:12:30 2011 (4E6789DE)
epfw.sys Thu Dec 09 00:26:09 2010 (4D006871)
AtihdW76.sys Wed Nov 17 07:02:04 2010 (4CE3C43C)
eamonm.sys Thu Dec 09 00:29:20 2010 (4D006930)
dc3d.sys Wed May 18 04:07:24 2011 (4DD37E3C)
RTKVHD64.sys Fri Feb 11 05:16:05 2011 (4D550C65)
point64.sys Wed May 18 04:07:20 2011 (4DD37E38)
acsock64.sys Wed Aug 24 10:35:36 2011 (4E550C38)
SynTP.sys Thu Sep 16 21:19:32 2010 (4C92C224)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=winhv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vmbus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dtsoftbus01.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ehdrv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nusb3hub.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmpag.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HWiNFO64A.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HECIx64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=jmcr.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmdag.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nusb3xhc.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=JME.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=NETwNs64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Epfwndis.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cpuz135_x64.sys
http://www.... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/211579-blue-screen-error-bccode-d1.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hello a few days ago get blue screen:

Assinatura do problema:
Nome do Evento de Problema: BlueScreen
Vers?o do SO: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
ID de Regi?o: 2070

Informa??es adicionais sobre o problema:
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 8603E024
BCP3: B2000000
BCP4: 1040080F

Ficheiros que ajudam a descrever o problema:
C:\Windows\Minidump\111215-19734-01.dmp
C:\Users\Patinaroma\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-199437-0.sysdata.xml

Leia a nossa declara??o de privacidade online:
Declara??o de Privacidade do Windows 7 - Microsoft Windows

Se a declara??o de privacidade online n?o estiver dispon?vel, leia a declara??o de privacidade offline:
C:\Windows\system32\pt-PT\erofflps.txt

Someone can help me?
Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/385570-blue-screen-bccode-124-cause-crashing.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Basic information:

Windows 7 x64
original installed OS on the system
full retail version

I bought the hardware in 2009. and had my win7 installed about the same time.

My problem:

frequently crash, with all kinds of bccode.

I'v attached necessary files to this post, which is created "by the book".

Need help! thanks in advance!.

A:Blue Screen crash -- bccode:a

Update your Realtek drivers Realtek

If you are overclocking, reset the overclocks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/124710-blue-screen-crash-bccode.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi

I am using Windows 7 64-bit since six months without any problem , just since abouttwo weeks the computer suddenly restart and the Blue Screen appear and after windows is rebooted there is an error message
IT is windows seven professional x64bits

I bought every piece of my computer and built it 3 years ago.
I installed Win7 six months ago, a full retail version.

Quote:
BCCode: 117
BCP1: FFFFFA8001CE74E0
BCP2: FFFFF88004BCB220

Harware :

Intel E6600
GeForce 7600Gs
2Go ram
320 GO HardDisk

I tried to uninstal the graphic card drivers, and then install the most up to date drivers but it doesn't work

A:Blue Screen on Win7 [BCCode:117]

STOP 0x00000116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR Usual causes: Video driver, overheating, bad video card, ?BIOS, ?Power to card

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_Windows7_BSOD_jcgriff2[1].zip\Windows7_BSOD_jcgriff2\071510-24406-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a18000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c55e50
Debug session time: Thu Jul 15 14:25:18.004 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:26:47.333
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 116, {fffffa80045394e0, fffff8800f392d50, 0, 2}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+11bd50 )
---------
0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa80045394e0, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff8800f392d50, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, Optional internal context dependent data.
Debugging Details:
------------------

FAULTING_IP:
nvlddmkm+11bd50
fffff880`0f392d50 803d815cb70000 cmp byte ptr [nvlddmkm+0xc919d8 (fffff880`0ff089d8)],0
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116
PROCESS_NAME: System
CURRENT_IRQL: 0
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`030069c8 fffff880`0415bef8 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`045394e0 fffff880`0f392d50 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`030069d0 fffff880`0415bc02 : fffff880`0f392d50 fffffa80`045394e0 fffffa80`039a0c00 fffffa80`02b18410 : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`03006a10 fffff880`0400ff07 : fffffa80`045394e0 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`039a0c00 fffffa80`02b18410 : dxgkrnl!TdrIsRecoveryRequired+0x1a2
fffff880`03006a40 fffff880`04039b75 : 00000000`ffffffff 00000000`00017b42 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 : dxgmms1!VidSchiReportHwHang+0x40b
fffff880`03006b20 fffff880`040382bb : 00000000`00000102 00000000`00000000 00000000`00017b42 00000000`00000000 : dxgmms1!VidSchiCheckHwProgress+0x71
fffff880`03006b50 fffff880`0400b2c6 : ffffffff`ee1e5d00 fffffa80`02b18410 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : dxgmms1!VidSchiWaitForSchedulerEvents+0x1fb
fffff880`... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/97709-blue-screen-win7-bccode-117-a.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi I've recently encountered blue screen error BCCode d and I don't know what it means or what I should do about it I'm not that great with computers so if anyone could help me understand and fix this that would be awsome Should I be worried that my laptop will crash and die completely This is what it said - nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp BCCode:d1 error Blue screen nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Blue screen error BCCode:d1 nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Blue screen error BCCode:d1 nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp BCCode d BCP BCP BCP BCP FFFFF C AOS Version Service Pack Product nbsp

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Blue-screen-error-BCCode-d1/td-p/5708849
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi so i just stared playing a game called maplestory and as i log in and all is dandy with game play, suddenly, comes the bluescreen.

Here is the report after restart:

BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP4: FFFFF80001E066B7

OS Version: 6_0_6001

I have also attached the minidump in the zip. any help would be appreciated. Thank you and in the meantime, i'll do more research.

A:blue screen BCCode: a problems

STOP 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Usual causes: Kernel mode driver, System Service, BIOS, Windows, Virus scanner, Backup tool, compatibility

Code:

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_Mini081310-04[1].zip\Mini081310-04.dmp]
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows Server 2008/Windows Vista Kernel Version 6001 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 6001.18427.amd64fre.vistasp1_gdr.100218-0019
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`01e48000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0200ddb0
Debug session time: Fri Aug 13 19:01:52.942 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:16:50.721
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck A, {8, 2, 0, fffff80001e066b7}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Rtlh64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Rtlh64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Rtlh64.sys
Probably caused by : Rtlh64.sys ( Rtlh64+ff2b )
---------
1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000008, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff80001e066b7, address which referenced memory
Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002071080
CURRENT_IRQL: 2
FAULTING_IP:
hal!HalPutScatterGatherList+a7
fffff800`01e066b7 4d8b642408 mov r12,qword ptr [r12+8]
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 4
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: COMMON_SYSTEM_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
TRAP_FRAME: fffffa6001995940 -- (.trap 0xfffffa6001995940)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000001
rdx=0000000000000fff rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff80001e066b7 rsp=fffffa6001995ad0 rbp=0000000000000200
r8=0000000000000000 r9=fffffa8004d03200 r10=0000000000800000
r11=0000000000000000 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
hal!HalPutScatterGatherList+0xa7:
fffff800`01e066b7 4d8b642408 mov r12,q... Read more

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/282036-blue-screen-bccode-problems.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I keep getting this Blue Screen message sometimes accompanied by a loud buzzing sound. My computer is onlu a few months old. When I sca for problems none are found but obviously that is wrong. Please help! This is the error that appears on restart on the find solutions panel:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
BCP1: FFFFFA800B758010
BCP2: FFFFF880044892EC
BCP4: 0000000000000002

A:Blue Screen Messages BCCode: 116

Hello Justin, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Please go ahead and read the link below to post back with the needed information for us to hopefully be able to help.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245981-blue-screen-messages-bccode-116-a.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I have a laptop Asus with i5 core win7 premium 64 bit...I get blue screens every time it starts up...i get the following..

BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80003058677
BCP4: 000000007EFA0000

after updating to service pack 1

BCCode: 50
BCP1: FFFFF8A007F6000
BCP3: FFFFF800030D861A
BCP4: 000000000000000

A:BCCode:1e Blue Screen after every startup

Please upload the Dump files.... its not there in the attachment

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/246663-bccode-1e-blue-screen-after-every-startup.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I got this blue screen error today.
I don't know what causes this blue screen error.
Could you please help me to solve this problem?

Here is the report for blue screen error (I tried to attach the dmp file ,but I got the error "You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file" although I compressed it with winrar)

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1055

BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 952DB499
BCP3: 925224B4
BCP4: 92522090

C:\Windows\Minidump\051912-18610-01.dmp
C:\Users\LIVE\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-27066-0.sysdata.xml

A:Blue screen BCCode: 1000007e ?

Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

However - if this is the first time you've gotten a bsod I really wouldn't worry about it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/454129/blue-screen-bccode-1000007e/
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi,

I keep getting this damned D1 error. My computer has crashed 7 times in the last 5 hours and it probably will again soon. Please help.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3

BCP1: 000101A5
BCP2: 00000002
BCP4: 8ECD23C3
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini110210-05.dmp
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-83429-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WER531E.tmp.version.txt

What do I need to do?

A system restore?

Get new drivers? (which ones?)

Thanks in advance for any help.

I've also attached my minidump file if that will help.

A:BCCode d1 Blue Screen of Death

STOP 0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Usual causes: Device driver

Code:

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_Mini110210-05[1].zip\Mini110210-05.dmp]
Windows Server 2008/Windows Vista Kernel Version 6002 (Service Pack 2) MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Built by: 6002.18267.x86fre.vistasp2_gdr.100608-0458
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x8200a000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82121c70
Debug session time: Tue Nov 2 19:02:49.154 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:05:34.358
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck D1, {101a5, 2, 0, 8ecd23c3}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\MRVW147.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MRVW147.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MRVW147.sys
Probably caused by : MRVW147.sys ( MRVW147+383c3 )
---------
1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 000101a5, memory referenced
Arg2: 00000002, IRQL
Arg3: 00000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: 8ecd23c3, address which referenced memory
Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 82141868
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 82121420
000101a5
FAULTING_IP:
MRVW147+383c3
8ecd23c3 ?? ???
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 5
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: COMMON_SYSTEM_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: avgchsvx.exe
TRAP_FRAME: 803f0e84 -- (.trap 0xffffffff803f0e84)
ErrCode = 00000000
eax=00010119 ebx=00000000 ecx=8b19602f edx=00000001 esi=87439000 edi=8b197040
eip=8ecd23c3 esp=803f0ef8 ebp=803f0f14 iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na pe nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010246
MRVW147+0x383c3:
8ecd23c3 ?? ???
Resetting default scope
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 8ecd23c3 to 82057fd9
STACK_TEXT:
803f0e84 8ecd23c3 badb0d00 00000001 00000020 nt!KiTrap0E+0x2e1
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
803f0ef4 8ec9bc00 87439014 87439000 0072f70d MRVW147+0x383c3
803f0f14 8eccaab8 00010119 8743901c 8ec9bc80 MRVW147+0x1c00
803f0f2c 8ec9bcb9 00000001 00000000 874455e8 MRVW147+0x30ab8
803f0f40 8a2cf204 871db2e0 00000000 00000000 MRVW147+0x1cb9
803f0f64 8a210468 874455fc 00000000 0000000... Read more

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/284697-bccode-d1-blue-screen-death.html
Relevancy 67.51%

hi in the past week my laptop is crashing with blue screen here's the detail info Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about 50 BSOD Blue BCCode Screen the problem BCCode BCP FFFFF A E A BCP BCP FFFFF D C BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Blue Screen BSOD BCCode 50 - - dmp C Users Asmin Shrestha AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt ----------------- OS - Windows system tpe x x What was original installed OS on system -- windows Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail -version YOU purchased it from retailer pre-installed Age of system hardware -- around year Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS - no CPU -Processor Intel R Core TM i - QM CPU GHz Mhz Core s Logical Processor s Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Asmin

A:Blue Screen BSOD BCCode 50

Hello,

What is the complete model number of the dv6 Series notebook (example:dv6-7010us)

I would suggest going to the HP Support site and updating the Intel Graphics driver.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7601.18044.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130104-1431
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e65000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`030a9670
Debug session time: Tue Mar 5 18:27:52.866 2013 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:35:31.912
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff880a254bba0, 0, fffff880058dcc75, 5}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdpmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdpmd64.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : igdpmd64.sys ( igdpmd64+a7c75 )

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff880a254bba0, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff880058dcc75, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000005, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------

Could not read faulting driver name

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80003113100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800031131c0
fffff880a254bba0 Nonpaged pool

FAULTING_IP:
igdpmd64+a7c75
fffff880`058dcc75 8b0401 mov eax,dword ptr [rcx+rax]

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 5

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50

PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe

TRAP_FRAME: fffff8800b058ae0 -- (.trap 0xfffff8800b058ae0)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=fffff880063ab9a0 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=000000009c1a0200
rdx=fffffa800540f260 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff880058dcc75 rsp=fffff8800b058c70 rbp=fffffa800540f260
r8=0000000000000000 r9=fffff8800b058ca0 r10=fffffa80093c63a0
r11=0000000000000000 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
igdpmd64+0xa7c75:
fffff880`058dcc75 8b0401 mov eax,dword ptr [rcx+rax] ds:fffff880`a254bba0=????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002f57673 to fffff80002edac40

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0b058978 fffff800`02f57673 : 00000000`00000050 fffff880`a254bba0 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0b058ae0 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0b0... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-bsod-bccode-50-a-688818.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Ugh (PLEASE help) Blue Error: BCCode: a Screen this is stressful I just purchased a Cyberpower PC with Windows Vista bit OS and I continuously rec'v the blue screen of DeAtH I've been installing WoW World of Warcraft online and and all throughout the installing the Bluescreen would pop up with BCCode NOW I'm installing the patches for WoW and I'm getting the follow message after the bluescreen Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP BCP BCP FFFFF B CA OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Administrator AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Administrator AppData Local Temp WERBE E tmp version txt ------------ Could someone PLEASE help me find out what this is I'm not very computer oriented so it's difficult for me to understand a lot of in-depth lingo sorry gt lt but I've done my research for hours online or as Blue Screen Error: BCCode: a (PLEASE help) long as it would allow me to before the blue screen hits again and I've found a lot of issues with drivers This is the exact computer I'm using Newegg com - Blue Screen Error: BCCode: a (PLEASE help) CyberpowerPC Gamer Infinity Core Quad Q amp GHz amp GB DDR GB NVIDIA GeForce GT Windows Vista Home Premium -bit - Desktop PCs So that's all of the hardware I have configured I went to the NVidia website and downloaded the most recent driver for this system and all of that whatnot Has anyone experienced this issue I would LOVE to have this resolved without sending Blue Screen Error: BCCode: a (PLEASE help) it back or anything

A:Blue Screen Error: BCCode: a (PLEASE help)

We need this file (from the report you've pasted) in order to help you understand what's causing the crashes: "C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini091709-01.dmp"

You'll need to copy that file to a temporary location, zip it up, then upload the zip file here.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/248041-blue-screen-error-bccode-please-help.html
Relevancy 67.51%

this Blue screen is getting really often, please help, what's wrong with it?
Problem signature:
Locale ID: 3081

BCP2: FFFFF800032EEA4F
BCP4: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

A:Win7 X64 Blue Screen BCCode: 1e Please help

Quote: Originally Posted by jackydchen

this Blue screen is getting really often, please help, what's wrong with it?
Problem signature:
Locale ID: 3081

BCP2: FFFFF800032EEA4F
BCP4: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/194158-win7-x64-blue-screen-bccode-1e-please-help.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Hello there people. I have been getting this error for a few days now and its starting to get annoying. Ive looked around the internet for any answers but couldnt find any help there. Ive attached SF diagnostic tool results can someone please help me with that?

A:Blue screen bluescreen 1055 bccode 116

A stop 0x116 is a display failure, which may be caused due to a number of reasons on an old branded desktop PC.

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy. Alternatively, you can publish a Speccy snapshot too: Speccy - Publish Snapshot of your System Specs .

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not. eXtreme Power Supply Calculator - The only power supply calculator trusted by PSU manufacturers and computer enthusiasts
Also let us know the wattage of the installed PSU.

Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark. Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark
Take a screenshot of the furmark window before closing it. Upload the screenshot for us. Also let us know if you have experienced any crash/BSOD and/or artifacts during the test.

Let us know the results.

Code:
BugCheck 116, {fffffa800dfe4010, fffff8800886cf38, ffffffffc000009a, 4}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+7a3f38 )

---------

7: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa800dfe4010, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff8800886cf38, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: ffffffffc000009a, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000004, Optional internal context dependent data.

Debugging Details:
------------------
FAULTING_IP:
nvlddmkm+7a3f38
fffff880`0886cf38 48ff25f192edff jmp qword ptr [nvlddmkm+0x67d230 (fffff880`08746230)]

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17237 (debuggers(dbg).140716-0327) amd64fre

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`02eefa48 fffff880`08b38134 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`0dfe4010 fffff880`0886cf38 ffffffff`c000009a : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`02eefa50 fffff880`08b0b867 : fffff880`0886cf38 fffffa80`0acfb000 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`c000009a : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`02eefa90 fffff880`08b37f43 : fffffa80`ffffd846 ffffffff`fffe7960 fffffa80`0dfe4010 00000000`00000000 : dxgkrnl!DXGADAPTER::Reset+0x2a3
fffff880`02eefb40 fffff880`0803803d : fffffa80`07126010 00000000`00000080 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0aba6410 : dxgkrnl!TdrResetFromTimeout+0x23
fffff880`02eefbc0 fffff800`0331173a : 00000000`0263bbbc fffffa80`0a96ba00 fffffa80`0698f9e0 fffffa80`0a96ba00 : dxgmms1!VidSchiWorkerThread+0x101
fffff880`02eefc00 fffff800`030668e6 : fffff880`03089180 fffffa80`0a96ba00 fffff880`030940c0 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`02eefc40 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxStartSystemThread+0x16
STACK_COMMAND: .bugcheck ; kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nvlddmkm+7a3f38
fffff880`0886cf38 48ff25f192edff jmp qword ptr [nvlddmkm+0x67d230 (fffff880`08746230)]

SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+7a3f38

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nvlddmkm

IMAGE_NAME: nvlddmkm.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 54d3b001

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

ANALYSIS_SOURCE: KM

FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:x64_0x116_image_nvlddmkm.sys

FA... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/364134-blue-screen-bluescreen-1055-bccode-116-a.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi there

Blue Screen
Locale ID 5129
BCCode 124

I have read the sticky and find that it's too complicated for people like myself who aren't too clever when it comes to computers. I would appreciate any help I could get to resolve this issue.

When i play games I sometimes get the Blue Screen and my computer restarts automatically. The odd thing is, this doesn't happen constantly... sometimes it will happen within 15 minutes of playing or sometimes it won't happen all day.

I have tried memory tests and even the windows memory diagnostic tool and it reported no errors... I'm really hoping this is a driver issue rather than hardware.

I should note, this never happened when i was using Windows XP.

Anyway, i have a dmp file from my previous crash, hope it helps.

cheers.

A:Blue Screen [Locale ID 5129] [BCCode 124]

Problematic file is hl2.exe.

I refer you to this thread:

HL2.exe crash problem. Please help.

Do you have Steam installed, perhaps? Follow advice if so.

Steam is your cause here. Update or remove.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/33974-blue-screen-locale-id-5129-bccode-124-a.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Hello,
I recently installed Windows 7 64 bit( was using 32 bit before) and i have been encountering chkdsk after the "Starting windows" animation.
The check disk is always interrupted by a blue screen of death and i have to run "Startup repair" each time just to start the OS normally.
Here is what i get after it starts up normally :-

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    BlueScreen
  OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
  Locale ID:    1033
  BCCode:    1000007e
  BCP1:    FFFFFFFFC0000005
  BCP2:    FFFFF88000C1A4D9
  BCP3:    FFFFF8800336FC48
  BCP4:    FFFFF8800336F4A0
  OS Version:    6_1_7600
  Service Pack:    0_0
  Product:    256_1
  C:\Windows\Minidump\122013-19422-01.dmp
  C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-49077-0.sysdata.xml

Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

A:Blue screen of death, BCCode:1000007e

Can you boot into Safe Mode?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/518041/blue-screen-of-death-bccode1000007e/
Relevancy 66.65%

My computer (acer aspire x3900) keeps getting the blue screen of death. The error message tells me this.

Probleemhandtekening:
Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem: BlueScreen
Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Landinstelling-id: 2067
Aanvullende informatie over dit probleem:
BCP2: FFFFF88002685BA1
BCP3: FFFFF880047A29D8
BCP4: FFFFF880047A2240
Bestanden die helpen bij het beschrijven van het probleem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\102110-14976-01.dmp
C:\Users\robbe.robbe-PC\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-27752-0.sysdata.xml
Lees de onlineprivacyverklaring:
Als de onlineprivacyverklaring niet beschikbaar is, lees dan onze offlineprivacyverklaring:
C:\Windows\system32\nl-NL\erofflps.txt

I'm kinda new to all this so any help would be very thankfull.

A:Windows 7 blue screen BCCode:1000007e

folow this posting instructions:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/119484-windows-7-blue-screen-bccode-1000007e.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi all I am using Windows -bit since it [BCCode:116] and Win7 solve on Screen can't Blue it was in beta test without any problem just since about or days the computer suddenly Blue Screen on Win7 [BCCode:116] and can't solve it restart and the Blue Screen appear and after windows is rebooted there is an error message Quote Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA F BCP FFFFF BCP Blue Screen on Win7 [BCCode:116] and can't solve it BCP OS Version Service Pack Product after some search i found that it may be from Video Card Driver i tried to reinstall it more than times and still got the blue screen i tried to reformat C and installed the windows again worked fine for a few hours and started to do that problem again any one can help me in this please My PC CPU Intel Core Duo CPU E GHz MB L Cach Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-EP -DS L With Intel P ICH Chipset RAM x GB KINGSTONE DDR MHz Dual Channel Mode Video Card GIGABYTE ATI Radeon HD MB - ATI Catalyst HDD WD Caviar Blue WD AAJS GB SATA II MB Cache OS Microsoft Windows Ultimate -bit here is the dump files created by system DumpFiles rar Thanks for your time and waiting your help

A:Blue Screen on Win7 [BCCode:116] and can't solve it

You should try the latest drivers from Gigabyte for your board which are made for Windows 7 X64. You can get them here. GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - Driver - GA-EP35-DS3L

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/47539-blue-screen-win7-bccode-116-cant-solve.html
Relevancy 66.65%

I saw a couple people on here that have analyzed these minidumps to give an idea as to what is going on BCCode just - rebooting... constant blue screen no - I m at BCCode - no blue screen just constant rebooting... my wits end I have an Abit NF -S motherboard with an ATI Radeon video card GB HDD s and GB MHz DDR RAM Not overclocking nothing fancy I am getting these weird reboots - no blue screen and at random times I ve gutted the machine down to the video card single HDD and I m still having the problem It occurs whether I have the MB Video drivers installed or not The strange thing is - I was having a very similar problem in the system that this brand new hardware replaced using the old Antec case I had sticks of MB RAM and dropping down to one seemed to fix that problem So I bought a brand new MB RAM CPU AMD Athlon XP and I m still having these issues My dump file is attached - anyone who can make sense of it I d greatly appreciate it I m game for buying a new video card if that s what it takes - but I can t figure this one out It would seem to be a RAM or CPU issue - but it s happened twice and this hardware is brand new Oh I ve also swapped out the ATI card with an older NVIDIA GeForce card I had and it STILL does the same thing Please help nbsp

A:BCCode - no blue screen just constant rebooting...

Argh!!!

So, I decided to change the RAM (I have 2 / 512MB sticks of slower RAM PC2700) just to see if that changes anything.

I thought I was good to go - no weird reboots when I updated the chipset/ATI video drivers - then I was defragging and got whacked again.

Here's a couple more dumps - please help me figure out what the hell is going on here!!!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bccode-no-blue-screen-just-constant-rebooting.32982/
Relevancy 66.65%

I Blue BCCode help Neeed 76, death, screen of have no idea where to begin with this I have been trying all day to figure out what is wrong with my computer Blue screen of death, BCCode 76, Neeed help Every hour on the hour i get the blue screen of death which shows that minidump files are the cause of this but i have no idea what that means Also my laptop s batter shows plugged in but not charging I dont know if that has anything to do with it Please help me figure this out Also the exe taht was found with this problem was ntoskrnl exe Have no idea what that is but maybe it will help find a solution easier Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP FFFFFA B C BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Lawrence AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Lawrence AppData Local Temp WER CD tmp version txt Heres the link for the kb or wutever andrew gave this to me and referred me to this forum - http support microsoft com kb

A:Blue screen of death, BCCode 76, Neeed help

We spoke to lway136 in the Chat and I was hoping someone could write him a .reg file based on the info in that kb from ms. He's not comfortable playing around in the registry.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/425601/blue-screen-of-death-bccode-76-neeed-help/
Relevancy 66.65%

I am getting this error:

BCCode: 10000d1 BCP1: 00000000 BCP2: 00000002 BCP3:00000001 BCP4: B9F9AA82 OSVer: 5_1_2600 SP:3_0 Product: 256_1

This is on a Dell XPS 400.

Help is greatly appreciated..

doug

A:Blue Screen Error: BCCode: 10000d1

Hi and welcome to TSF you might have a look at this previous thread Keeping getting error
could you post what firewall and anti virus your are using as this is also a possible area to look at

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-error-bccode-10000d1-653714.html
Relevancy 66.65%

hey guys so recently i have gotten this blue screen... it occurs randomly and just recently i was restarting my pc when i noticed the "shutting down..." screen was taking too long to shut down then the blue screen popped up..

A:Windows blue screen: BCCode: 10000009f

Attachment 309435

Here is the SF attachment

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/324491-windows-blue-screen-bccode-10000009f.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Ive been running a home built computer for about a week now and all of a sudden I got the blue screen of death BCCode It happens about mins after I boot up and I was able to get the dump information any help would be appreciated Code Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File I Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available BCCode [SOLVED] Screen Blue Death 50 of Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Server Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre vistasp gdr - Kernel base xfffff e PsLoadedModuleList xfffff fcedb Debug session time Thu Oct GMT- System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck aa fffffa b fffffa b ff fffffa d dd Probably caused by Ntfs sys Ntfs NtfsLookupInFileRecord Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis NTFS FILE SYSTEM If you see NtfsExceptionFilter on the stack then the nd and rd parameters are [SOLVED] Blue Screen of Death BCCode 50 the exception record and context record Do a cxr on the rd parameter and then kb to obtain a more informative stack trace Arguments Arg aa Arg fffffa b Arg fffffa b ff Arg fffffa d dd Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION RECORD fffffa b -- exr xfffffa b ExceptionAddress fffffa d dd Ntfs NtfsLookupInFileRecord x ExceptionCode c Access violation ExceptionFlags NumberParameters Parameter Parameter fef c Attempt to read from address fef c CONTEXT fffffa b ff -- cxr xfffffa b ff rax fef e rbx fffffa e rcx f rdx fffff c b rsi rdi fffffa b rip fffffa d dd rsp fffffa b rbp fffff c b r fffff c b r r fffff c b r fffffa b r fffff c b r r fffffa d r fffffa d iopl nv up ei pl zr na po nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl Ntfs NtfsLookupInFileRecord x fffffa d dd c cmp dword ptr rax Ch ecx ds b fef d Resetting default scope CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME svchost exe CURRENT IRQL ERROR CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at quot x lx quot referenced memory at quot x lx quot The memory could not be quot s quot READ ADDRESS GetPointerFromAddress unable to read from fffff fef c BUGCHECK STR x LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffffa b e c to fffffa d dd STACK TEXT fffffa b fffffa b e c fffff c b fffffa dac Ntfs NtfsLookupInFileRecord x fffffa b fffffa bb a fffffa d fffffa bb c f Ntfs NtfsUpdateFcbInfoFromDisk x c fffffa b fffffa e fffffa d fffffa bb c fffffa bb c fffffa dac Ntfs NtfsOpenFile x a fffffa b b fffffa d fffffa d fffffa dac fffffa bb c fffffa Ntfs NtfsCommonCreate xb fffffa b d fffff e fffffa bb be ae Ntfs NtfsCommonCreateCallout x d fffffa b d fffff e e nt KxSwitchKernelStackCallout x fffffa bb b nt KiSwitchKernelStackContinue FOLLOWUP IP Ntfs NtfsLookupInFileRecord fffffa d dd c cmp dword ptr rax Ch ecx SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME Ntfs NtfsLookupInFileRecord FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME Ntfs IMAGE NAME Ntfs sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP d STACK COMMAND cxr xfffffa b ff kb FAILURE BUCKET ID X x Ntfs NtfsLookupInFileRecord BUCKET ID X x Ntfs NtfsLookupInFileRecord Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:[SOLVED] Blue Screen of Death BCCode 50

Hi. . .

Please zip that dump up along w/an msinfo32 NFO file and attach to next post.

In the interim - run chkdsk /r

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-blue-screen-of-death-bccode-50-a-300759.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hey Folks, I'm new to this forum and hoping I can get some help here.

I have a custom built PC for DAW. Running pro tools 8.0.4(approved for win 7 64 bit) with updated drivers and updated win 7 service pack. The computer only crashed once during use...I was opening pro tools...but this was before I installed the latest pack for pro tools. Since then it's been running great, but crashed twice during sleep mode. Once during the night, and once today while I was out running errands.

Here are the codes and info.

Problem signature:

BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA8008AE4BC0
BCP3: FFFFF80003BDF518
BCP4: FFFFFA800B8D0C10

A:Blue Screen Crash in sleep mode-BCCode: 9f

Quote: Originally Posted by The Record Kid

Hey Folks, I'm new to this forum and hoping I can get some help here.

I have a custom built PC for DAW. Running pro tools 8.0.4(approved for win 7 64 bit) with updated drivers and updated win 7 service pack. The computer only crashed once during use...I was opening pro tools...but this was before I installed the latest pack for pro tools. Since then it's been running great, but crashed twice during sleep mode. Once during the night, and once today while I was out running errands.

Here are the codes and info.

Problem signature:

BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA8008AE4BC0
BCP3: FFFFF80003BDF518
BCP4: FFFFFA800B8D0C10

NO DMP files included in upload. Please try this method.

The procedure:

* Zip up the copy.

* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/189904-blue-screen-crash-sleep-mode-bccode-9f.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Greetings to all masters. Despertely need advice and spiritual guidance.

I'm currently playing Eve-online, all is well until i join a fleet and march into battle. Thereafter my pc restarts with the BSOD with error message...

BCCode : 19 BCP1 : 00000020 BCP2 : 890501D8 BCP3 : 89050B00
BCP4 : 0B25001B OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

I thought I was clever enough to discover the problem, obv not.

Please advise.
Thanking you

A:Blue Screen of Death BCCode : 19 BCP1 : 00000020

Start with the basics - does the hardware spec of your machine match the minimum specs required by the game? This looks like either a graphics issue or maybe memory.
Also, if you are running any live messenger service, disable it while running the game.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-of-death-bccode-19-bcp1-00000020.97244/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi i started to get bsod not sure why no new programs no new hardware really frustrating because im not very good with this stuff please help me i attached the file.

A:BSOD Blue screen Error - BCCode: 1000007e

BCP2: FFFFF880050FACEE
BCP3: FFFFF8800374D578
BCP4: FFFFF8800374CDD0

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348604-bsod-blue-screen-error-bccode-1000007e.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Need help I have an HP pc and keep getting the blue screen crash. I have reloaded from factory as far as software. Below are some of the codes I am getting:

BCP1: 000000B0
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 89C6A257

BCCode: 19
BCP1: 00000020
BCP2: 955DC5C0
BCP3: 955DC5E8
BCP4: 0A05021B

BCCode: 18
BCP1: 8411C970
BCP2: 84D7BFF0
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 00000001

Is this a problem with memory or hard drive.

Tim

A:BCCode codes blue screen crash vista

Is there anyone out there that can help?????

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bccode-codes-blue-screen-crash-vista-331130.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Dear reader, I hope someone on this forum can help me with a BSOD Windows 7 x64 problem.
My PC crashes in a black screen, looped sound state. This happens when watching a video or when running a music program (not often when just browsing strangely enough)
I updated my Geforce 220 video card to the latest driver (and deleted the old one beforhand). I hope someone can guide me to an answer.

An error log of a bluescreen after the PC rebooted out of itself:

Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Landinstelling-id: 1043

BCP1: FFFFFA800413C4E0
BCP2: FFFFF8800FEA7AE4
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004

Attached my PC information, and the error logs.

Thanks very much in advance for any help.

Kind regards,

Marijn

A:Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) BCCode: 116 Windows 7 x64

Quote: Originally Posted by Marijn Neelman

Dear reader, I hope someone on this forum can help me with a BSOD Windows 7 x64 problem.
My PC crashes in a black screen, looped sound state. This happens when watching a video or when running a music program (not often when just browsing strangely enough)
I updated my Geforce 220 video card to the latest driver (and deleted the old one beforhand). I hope someone can guide me to an answer.

An error log of a bluescreen after the PC rebooted out of itself:

Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Landinstelling-id: 1043

BCP1: FFFFFA800413C4E0
BCP2: FFFFF8800FEA7AE4
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004

Attached my PC information, and the error logs.

Thanks very much in advance for any help.

Kind regards,

Marijn

We need the actual dmp file.
"It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception".

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash.

As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds.

If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating.

Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU.

Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference.

If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

I would download cpu-z and gpu-z (both free) and keep an eye on the video temps Let us know if you need help STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/196588-blue-screen-death-bsod-bccode-116-windows-7-x64.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi experts,

My Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop shuts down automatically when it is made standby and shows the error below. Same problem when trying to hibernate also. Sometimes it hangs when hibernate option is used.
I have attached the diagnostics.
The latest change I have done to my system is installing a USB Lan driver since my ethernet port is not working.
The diagnostic files are attached.

Problem signature:

BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 87A6E030
BCP3: 82D3EAE0
BCP4: 89DDD868

A:Blue Screen problem with BCCode 9f and Locale ID 1033

Hello Sreeks. Let us know one more information.

If you dont use the JP1081 USB2.0 To Fast Ethernet Adapter by JIAPENG Network Technology, do the bluescreens still occur?

Remove that device from the computer and test. Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/274338-blue-screen-problem-bccode-9f-locale-id-1033-a.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hello everybody, I have recently purchased a new laptop and its started getting blue screen errors. As its so new I wondering whether or not it is a hardware error which makes the laptop useless long term or whether I have installed something on it which is causing it.

Here is a copy of the crash report, I would appreciate some help as I have no idea where to start.

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 2057

BCP1: FFFFF880061EB805
BCP4: FFFFF880058A738D

C:\Windows\Minidump\062812-27300-01.dmp
C:\Users\Phil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-60075-0.sysdata.xml

C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Thanks for any potential help,

Smurphus

A:New laptop less than a month old blue screen errors: BCCode: d1.

It appears to be driver related (software, not hardware). We can tell you more if you please follow the http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html to provide us with the crash reports for analysis. We'll be able to give you some troubleshooting steps once we do the analysis.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/237589-new-laptop-less-than-month-old-blue-screen-errors-bccode-d1.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi,
My computer is crashing once a day and due to same error code.
Typical error log looks like:

Problem signature

Extra information about the problem
BCP4: FFFFF80002A817B6

I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

When I viewed the crash dumps I see that fault is due to ntoskrnl.exe every time.

Could you please tell me what may be the reason for same.

I am attaching my dumps for reference.

Thanks for your help.

Sachin

A:Blue screen due BCCode: a and driver fault ntoskrnl.exe

Quote: Originally Posted by sjmittal

Hi,
My computer is crashing once a day and due to same error code.
Typical error log looks like:

Problem signature

Extra information about the problem
BCP4: FFFFF80002A817B6

I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

When I viewed the crash dumps I see that fault is due to ntoskrnl.exe every time.

Could you please tell me what may be the reason for same.

I am attaching my dumps for reference.

Thanks for your help.

Sachin

This crash was probably caused by vfilter.sys which is part of your VPN client software. I would remove it to test. BTW for future reference could you zip all the DMP files into one zip file?

Thanks
Ken

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\040810-19796-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*F:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a17000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c54e50
Debug session time: Thu Apr 8 09:58:27.539 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 8:32:11.632
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {0, 2, 0, fffff80002a8d0b6}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\vfilter.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for vfilter.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for vfilter.sys
Probably caused by : vfilter.sys ( vfilter+29a6 )

---------

4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff80002a8d0b6, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002cbf0e0

FAULTING_IP:
nt!KeSetEvent+226
fffff800`02a8d0b6 488b09 mov rcx,qword ptr [rcx]

CU... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/78577-blue-screen-due-bccode-driver-fault-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi guys,

Please help if possible. Having this problem already more then 3 months.

I watch football live lets say and suddenly screen gets gray, laptop starts beeping (don't really know how to express that sound) and crashes, then I have to start it in safe mode. Or sometimes the screen gets mini squares. Or I get blue screen with this message:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057,
BCcode: 116,
BCP1:FFFFFA800A63C4E0
BCP2:FFFFF88004770C48
BCP3:0000000000000000
BCP4:00000000000000002
OS version: 6_1_7600
Service pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1.

My two friends told me to post here. Guys please assist as this has been playing on my nerves very much as you can imagigen and I cannot really afford any laptop or motherboard updates for a while.

Thanks,
Boboyvati

A:Getting Blue screen, error code Locale ID: 2057, bccode:116

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/307547-getting-blue-screen-error-code-locale-id-2057-bccode-116-a.html
Relevancy 65.36%

New machine with AMD parts, ran fine playing h1z1 but when I went to planetside 2 I started getting crashes. when I would try to restart the game, I would get a bluescreen BCCode 116 and my wireless drivers would not be working.
all drivers and windows updates are up to date, no change.
id love a solution that doesn't involve my hardware being broken.

at one point I realized I didn't have windows updates(point and laugh) and thought that had to be the issue but it just happened again. this is when I saw BCCode 116 and had something to go off of.

can't figure out where the error report is saved but that's part of why I hate windows and only having 3 OS's to choose from but I wont rage about the sad state of our technology here.

A:Blue Screen Damages Wireless Drivers BCCode 116 (gaming)

Post any minidumps by going to C:\windows\minidump. Select all the .dmp files and right-click, sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-damages-wireless-drivers-bccode-116-gaming.209249/
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 1546 X64 That keeps getting a Blue screen hardware error.
I have tried everything I searched google for 2 days I tried everything from changing bios settings to updating drivers, system restore, memtest,reseated Ram, dskcsk the list goes on.
This is my last hope.
I have included a Picture of the blue screen in the attached file.

when The computer restarts I get the same info about the problem every time.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

BCP2: FFFFFA8004BB4038
BCP3: 00000000F6002000
BCP4: 000000000000017A

C:\Windows\Minidump\111110-42915-01.dmp
C:\Users\rob\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-124941-0.sysdata.xml

rapidshare.com/files/430570248/ninvins_Minidumps.7z

Thank you for any help That you may contribute!!

A:Blue screen hardware error? BCCode 124 MiniDump inside

Forget the email you may have gotten.

Could you re-upload that as a .rar or .zip folder? Those are the only 2 formats I am equipped to read.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-hardware-error-bccode-124-minidump-inside.156529/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi guys i'd need some help here,
sometimes when i snap my laptop shut i get a blue screen, what can i do ?
Thx in advance

A:occasionally Blue Screen when i snap my laptop shut BCCode: 1000007e

If you are overclocking STOP

The procedure:

Quote:
* Zip up the copy.

Quote:
* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/228923-occasionally-blue-screen-when-i-snap-my-laptop-shut-bccode-1000007e.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi,

I have RTL81918192SE Network adapter I made upgrade when i want to connect to wifi happen blue screen and restart bccode 076.
Minidump i put here. Maybe i need just disable some drive?
Please if some one know how to cancel this crash.
Best Regards,
Valentina

A:Network adapter then i connect blue screen bccode 076 dump file

Why did you change from the REALTEK RTL8187SE to the RTL 8191/8192SE?

These changed abruptly from one type to another when you did, The current ones are related to memory corruption.
These crashes were caused by memory corruption probably a driver.
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

* If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

* If you have a Raid update its Driver.

Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5-7 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Driver Verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition.
Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is.
But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver.
Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows.
If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise.
Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like.
From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

If you are using win 8 add these
- Concurrency Stress Test
- DDI compliance checking

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.
Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.
If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Thanks to JCGriff2 & Usasma.

Sysnative Forums

Driver Reference Table (DRT)

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

Driver Verifier

Using Driver Verifier (Windows Drivers)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/229111-network-adapter-then-i-connect-blue-screen-bccode-076-dump-file.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Allan please help D Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Bug Check Code x e Parameter ffffffff c Parameter fffff bfeb Parameter fffff fff Parameter fffff ffefd Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe aab File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Split from:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/454129/blue-screen-bccode-1000007e Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe aab Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Split from:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/454129/blue-screen-bccode-1000007e Version Dump File Size Dump File Split from:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/454129/blue-screen-bccode-1000007e Time Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String MEMORY MANAGEMENT Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter fffff Parameter f f c Parameter fffff fb fdfc Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe bc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe bc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time

A:Split from:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/454129/blue-screen-bccode-1000007e

I've asked that your post be moved to a separate thread of your own - you'll receive better attention that way rather than tagging on to someone else's question. Meanwhile, please do the following:

download memtest (http://memtest.org/). Burn it to a cd using a dedicated .iso burning utility (http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm), make sure the cd drive is at the top of the boot order in bios, then boot to the newly created cd and run the utility.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/527780/split-fromhttpwwwbleepingcomputercomforumst454129blue-screen-bccode-1000007e/
Relevancy 63.64%

Hallo!
I've looked through many resources, but couldn't find anything about my error. The problem is following:

C:\DOCUME~1\Enelya\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER59ab.dir00\Mini010111-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Enelya\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER59ab.dir00\sysdata.xml

BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : 861AD6F0 BCP3 : 861AD864
BCP4 : 805D1658 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

My PC is working normal during 2-3 hours and then begins to decelerate and displays blue screen error. If I'm trying to restart system it says "disk read error occured" or evem can absolutely have no reaction- just black screen. But if I try to lounch system in few hours it works normal and then the whole story repeats.

Please, if someone knows what it mean - help!

The minidump file is attached.

A:Blue screen error code: BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : 861AD6F0

Does your hard drive make any noises and when you say it decelerates do you mean it slows down.

Have you installed any software lately if you have try unistalling it and see if that does anything.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-error-code-bccode-f4-bcp1-00000003-bcp2-861ad6f0.159166/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hey Guys, coming from BSOD section, just wondering

I have an ASUS 290X card, and an MSI Z97-Gaming 5 motherboard, and around 8 min into the bf4 game i get a red screen and then i have to press the restart button.

I have a 650 Watt Power Supply, could it be that? I have the Beta Drivers for AMD 14.7 RC3, i used to have 14.4 but same thing occured.

I havent tried other games.

Any Suggestions??

A:Red Screen after playing for around 8 min into bf game

Originally Posted by mega31

Hey Guys, coming from BSOD section, just wondering

I have an ASUS 290X card, and an MSI Z97-Gaming 5 motherboard, and around 8 min into the bf4 game i get a red screen and then i have to press the restart button.

I have a 650 Watt Power Supply, could it be that? I have the Beta Drivers for AMD 14.7 RC3, i used to have 14.4 but same thing occured.

I havent tried other games.

Any Suggestions??

The PSU should be ok, if it's not a very old one and / or crap brand.

Checked your temp's ?

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/53521-red-screen-after-playing-around-8-min-into-bf-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello,
I've recently reinstalled my vista on my laptop.
I installed WoW and everything was okay..
But now, when I play and there is too many ppl around me or too many skills cast, im getting a black screen, like a flash of 2 - 3 secs and sometimes more..

Before i re installed vista, everything was okay, i could run WoW easily without any lags..

Any solutions :S?
EDIT: When I got too many of those " black flashes " my pc crash..

Thanks

p.s my pc specs sux but I could run WoW, counter-strike: source without any lags before..

A:Black screen while playing game

i was getting this from fur mark a while ago. i believe is a software issue try a fresh reinstall. or wipe your card drivers and direct X and reinstall them to uptodate. if that does not work your card cant take windows vista with Aero and the other qwerks that makes the GUI look smooth

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/271738-black-screen-while-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hey guys I have seen a few post about stuff like this but they didn t have what I have going on So a few weeks ago I m playing World of Tanks and it was working fine for hours then I go to play Counter strike for a few hours nothing happen everything worked fine Well when I got around to Dragon age I always fun in windows mode I clicked the internet to look something up but then when I clicked back into Dragon age it gave me a black screen and a screen saver came up saying Not Opitimum Mode- Recommended Mode x Hz I never seen this ever So I took my friends monitor and hooked it up to mine and everything came up the game and all But when I hook mine back up it goes back to this screen People told me it s my video card but how could it be that if switching screens worked Now I didn t use the screen long just a few minutes but I m going crazy with playing when screen game. a Black out my GAMES nbsp

A:Black screen when playing a game.

What are your system specs?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/black-screen-when-playing-a-game.192890/
Relevancy 61.92%

Why is my screen flashing and sliding downwards with the nouse while playing a game. How do I correct it??

Thanks so much

A:screen falshing playing game

Try installing the latest drivers for your graphics card and see if that helps:

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/screen-falshing-playing-game.881906/
Relevancy 61.92%

My computer keeps freezing while i play mw the screen is normal and nothing is moving but game Freezes while Screen playing the sound is like trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and its changing the whole time My specs are Code Computer Computer Type ACPI x -based PC OS Microsoft Windows Vista Home Edition OS Service Pack Screen Freezes while playing game Service Pack DirectX DirectX c Computer Name PC VAN NANA User Name Nana Motherboard CPU Type Intel Pentium III Xeon MHz Motherboard Name Unknown Motherboard Chipset Unknown System Memory MB BIOS Type Award Communication Port Communications Port COM Screen ATI Display Adapter Video Card MB ATI Display Adapter Video Card MB Monitor General PnP Monitor NoDB LAW C Multimedia Sound Card Device for digital output Sound Card Speakers Realtek High Definition Sound Card Realtek Digital Output Realtek Storage IDE Device Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller SCSI IDE RAID Controller device AJQK SV SCSI RAID device Microsoft iSCSI initiator SCSI RAID Device NVIDIA nForce RAID Controller SCSI RAID Device NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller SCSI RAID device Virtual CloneDrive Hard Drive WDC WD SCSI Disk Device AAKS- A B Hard Drive Generic-Compact Flash USB Device Hard Drive Generic-SM xD-Picture USB Device Hard Drive Generic-SD MMC USB Device Hard Drive Generic-MS MS-Pro USB Device Toshiba Hard Drive USB quot HDD Screen Freezes while playing game Optical Drive ATAPI DVD A DH A S SCSI CDROM Device Optical Drive Elby CloneDrive SCSI CDROM Device Virtual CD-ROM Optical Drive Elby CloneDrive SCSI CDROM Device Virtual CD-ROM Optical Drive NUTILU MZ DI IV SCSI CDROM Device Optical Drive NUTILU MZ DI IV SCSI CDROM Device Hard Drive SMART Status Unknown Partitions C NTFS MB MB unused J NTFS MB MB unused Memory capacity GB GB unused Tools Keyboard HID Keyboard Device Mouse HID-compliant mouse Microsoft Mouse PS -Mouse Mouse Tablet Mouse Network Network Card NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller Network Card VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter for VMnet Network Card VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter for VMnet Peripherals Printer CutePDF Writer Printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer Send to OneNote printer USB device OpenHCD Standard USB Host Controller NoDB USB Device Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller NoDB EyeToy USB Camera USB device Namtai EyeToy USB device USB Device USB Composite Device USB Device USB Composite Device USB Device USB Mass Storage Device USB Device USB Mass Storage Device USB Device USB HID USB Device USB HID USB Device USB HID -------- DMI --------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------- BIOS BIOS Features Vendor American Megatrends Inc Version R -B Issue Date Capacity KB Boot Devices Floppy Disk Hard Disk CD-ROM ATAPI ZIP LS- Specifications Flash BIOS Shadow BIOS Selectable Boot EDD BBS Supported Standards DMI APM ACPI ESCD PnP Expandability ISA PCI USB System System Features Manufacturer ACER Product Aspire M Version R -B Serial BDNR XTCP A B Universal Unique ID -A D - - Please wake-type flow switch Motherboard Motherboard Features Manufacturer ACER Product MCP PV NVIDIA MCP version Serial number Chassis Chassis Features Manufacturer To Be Filled By OEM Version To Be Filled By OEM Serial Number To Be Filled By OEM Tag To Be Filled By OEM Chassis Type Desktop Boot-Up State Safe AC Safe Status Safe Temperature Status Security Status None Memory Controller Memory Controller Properties -bit ECC Error Detection No error correction Supported Memory Interleave -Way Current Memory Interleave -Way Memory Speed Supported NS ns Supported Memory Type DIMM SDRAM Supported memory voltage V Maximum Memory Module Size MB Memory slots Processors Pentium R Dual-Core CPU E GHz Processor Features Manufacturer Intel Version Pentium R Dual-Core CPU E GHz Serial Number To Be Filled By OEM Tag To Be Filled By OEM Part Number To Be Filled By OEM External Clock Speed MHz Maximum Clock MHz Current Clock MHz Type Central Processor Voltage V Status Enab... Read more

A:Screen Freezes while playing game

Hello,

Start by enabling driver verifier: http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ed-473665.html

If your machine BSODs, upload a BSOD report:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ns-452654.html

Also, run some hardware tests. In particular, run Prime95 and Memtest86. Run both the Blend and Small FFTs Prime95 tests.

Prime95: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html

Memtest86: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...memtest86.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/screen-freezes-while-playing-game-538447.html
Relevancy 61.49%

I either play Left Dead or Prototype and my computer crashes with a blue screen when I make a swift mouse motion to the right It doesn't happen all the time some days I can play L D for hours and full crashes game. Blue screen only Screen in Vista it won't crash Some say the most common thing is Logitech Mouseware I do have a Logitech mouse Mx Performance Optical Mouse Blue I am running on Vista I Vista Blue Screen crashes only in full screen game. have visited the driver site for Logitech and found out that Vista does not require any Vista Blue Screen crashes only in full screen game. driver for my mouse and I never had on in the first place for this Dell XPS M I just plug and use So ingame it would happen when I make a sharp turn with the character to look in first person view to the other side or behind Vista Blue Screen crashes only in full screen game. me with lots of things happening at the same time such as attacks or explosions screams etc This is what I got as the only info that I could possibly even remember during the seconds before reboot during the blue screen IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL x E something like that Then when my computer started up completely it showed this Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP E E BCP BCP BCP FFFFF C B OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users NAME OF OWNER AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users NAME OF OWNER AppData Local Temp WER F tmp version txt Read our privacy statement Microsoft Online Crash Analysis Note I removed my name in those links for my own privacy

A:Vista Blue Screen crashes only in full screen game.

Here's a link to a brief description of the error: Troubleshooting Windows STOP Messages
There's not much info here to go on, but most BSOD's that occur during games are due to video problems, with audio problems coming behind them.

So, for starters:
- download the latest version of the video and audio drivers for your system.
- uninstall the current video and audio drivers through Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program.
- install the downloaded drivers.
- reboot and wait for another BSOD :0)

If this doesn't fix it, you'll have to navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump, zip up the contents of that folder and upload it with your next post.

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/232917-vista-blue-screen-crashes-only-full-screen-game.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I've been having this problem everytime i play pc games, I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Graphics card and the first year I had it was amazing, ran everything at high graphics, now i have to play games on the lowest graphics and for some odd reason it always turns pixelated, and it happens with any game. I have updated the drivers, reinstalled them and still nothing :/ can someone please help me and guide me in the right direstion?

Relevancy 61.06%

hey guys can yall help me out on this My monitor screen goes black while playing games i can hear the in-game music still playing and my computer is still on I currently have this in my comp Windows XP not sure if it s professional Nvidia gbs of ram gbs of black goes any Monitor playing game when screen hard drive currently i have done this to try to fix the problem and have not yet figured out whats wrong -got a new monitor -new mm fan -updated all drivers -messed with monitor settings -cleaned inside of the tower with compressed air -opened up tower when playing to get more Monitor screen goes black when playing any game airflow -new heat sync for fan Can anyone tell me what i have to do i have spent trying to fix this and nothing Monitor screen goes black when playing any game works I have tried to play other games such as Minecraft DC universe online WoW and maplestory I dont know if i need a new graphics card or its as simple as taking out and putting the graphics card back in PLEASE HELP nbsp

A:Monitor screen goes black when playing any game

i have spent $200+ trying to fix this and nothing works.Click to expand...

What have you spent so much on? In all probability it's the GPU or the PSU causing the issue.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/monitor-screen-goes-black-when-playing-any-game.161277/
Relevancy 61.06%

Hey, lately my computers screen shuts down when I'm playing game. The problem is not in the OS cause vista and 7 had the same error. I've tried underclocking, memory diagnostics tool, Startup repair and changing the OS. I really need help cause every time I have to reboot my computer witch is annoying.

My computer specs:
CPU: AMD turion dual core mobile zm-82 2.20 GHZ
64 bit
GPU: ati mobility radeon 4650Thanks guys

Relevancy 61.06%

Gonna try to make this as clear as I can so I can help everybody understand the problem to help me.

Like the title says. My PC crashes after playing a game running in full screen. Whenever I play a game such as UT2k4 or The Sims 2 in full screen mode. It runs fine and I have a good time playing my games with no problem. When I'm done playing my games, that's when the problem happens. I see part of my desktop and icons but it's crashed / frozen. However. When I play a game in window mode and close it out after I'm done playing, it doesn't crash my computer. I thank you all in advance for your help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pc-crashes-after-playing-a-game-in-full-screen.559433/
Relevancy 61.06%

i've been having this problem for a few days already..
My display flickers whenever i play an online game...
yes only online games...other games are alright...weird isn't it?
i've directx updated to the latest version and same for my graphic card driver..
but i'm still having this problem when playing online games..
this makes me really confused...

A:help! screen flickers when playing online game

What game?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-screen-flickers-when-playing-online-game.105709/
Relevancy 61.06%

frm dxdiag.. and my 1 is a latop .. the specs is as below.. problem is as mentioned above...

system model : 5560 Aspire
Processor: Genuine Intel (R) CPU T2400 @1.83 ghz ( 2 CPUs)
Memory: 1022 RAM
Page file : 551 MB used 1907 available
Direct X version : Direct X 9.0c

Display:

ATI Mobility Radeon X1600
Chip Type: ATI display Adapter(0x71c5)
DAC Type: Internal DAC(400Mhz)
Approx.Total Memory: 512 MB
Current Display Mode: 1280 X 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)

I think mainly is because of the display card problem... can someone solve my problem? i have tried and play game that do not require high end super specs.. i have tried "Dawn of War" and some not very high specs game.. the game will run for awhile like 10 -15 mins .. then my screen turn black .. while the proccessor is still running. But when i played game like warcraft 3 either melee game or inside blueserver the screen is not turning black.

A:My Screen Turn Black When Playing Game !!

anyone??????????

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/my-screen-turn-black-when-playing-game.73008/
Relevancy 61.06%

I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop with a Vista operating system. In the last few days I have been getting a black screen while playing spider solitaire. The computer is still working as I can see behind the black a little and the game is still there. I have to turn off my computer manually. Also I ran a scan on my computer and it said I have 26 out-of-date drivers. Is there any free clean up for this? Thanks for any help you can give me. I installed Speccy and this is the file I got. I didn't know if you could get to my computer with this download or not. I also did this screen shot. Maybe this will help. I'm not to sure of what I'm doing. http://speccy.piriform.com/results/XHX67bM0867D2Tvhmvj4urB

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/610078/black-screen-while-playing-card-game/
Relevancy 61.06%

It has been days i am experiencing problem with my windows bit on my laptop Laptop specs Asus K Jr i - screen while Black online playing game help GHz Windows bit SP GB RAM ATI Radeon HD The attached is the SF folder from quot Grab All quot Black screen appeared while playing online game And followed by Windows Error Recovery page with the options to go into safe Black screen while playing online game - help mode with networking command prompt or just normal boot up I have experienced this for days At least once or twice a day After selecting to go into windows normally I will get a BSOD after a while of using playing with the laptop The following is the BSOD error win k sys PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Technical Information STOP x xFFFFFFFF E x xFFFFF D BA x win k sys - Address FFFFF Datestamp a I don't know what is wrong with it Is it hardware or software failure Any help on this will be very much appreciated Thank you

A:Black screen while playing online game - help

Welcome to SevenForums.

Does the laptop have a cooling pad? Do you check the temperatures generated while gaming?

For monitoring the heat/celsius of the system, use Speccy or HWinfo:Speccy - System Information - Free Download
CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting
Posting a snip of the summary tab would be helpful:Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums
How old is the laptop? Is it under warranty?

Test RAM.

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes. *Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot. *If RAM stick #2 passes, this indicates that RAM stick #1 may be bad. If you want to be absolutely sure, re-test RAM stick #1 in another known good slot.
*If RAM stick #2 has errors, this indicates another possible bad RAM stick, a possible motherboard slot failure or inadequate settings.
3. Test the next stick of RAM (stick #2) in the next motherboard slot. *If this RAM stick has errors repeat step #2 using a known good stick if possible, or another stick.
*If this RAM stick has no errors and both sticks failed in slot#1, test RAM stick #1 in this slot.
4. If you find a stick that passes the test, test it in all the other motherboard slots.

If Part 2 testing shows errors, and all tests in Part 3 show errors, you will need to test the RAM sticks in another computer and/or test other RAM in your computer to identify the problem.

In this way, you can identify whether it is a bad stick of RAM, a bad motherboard, or incompatibility between the sticks.

Errors are sometimes found after 8 passes.
Do this test overnight, before going to bed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/267920-black-screen-while-playing-online-game-help.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi I was playing StarCraft Heart of the Swarm on Ultra High nothing else was open in the background when the game just froze and the Black playing game loud noise Screen, fan while screen shut off All I could hear after Black Screen, loud fan noise while playing game was a loud fan noise which seemed to be coming from the PSU I quickly jumped to hit the off switch at the back of the PSU and decided to leave it to cool down My dad came up and we checked it by powering it up again a few times switching it back off waiting a minute switching it back on and hitting the power button Nothing Black screen quot No signal detected quot on the screen but the Blu Ray DVD drive worked just fine we could open and close it and the PSU fan seemed to be loud again The motherboard gave an quot AE quot code then an quot RO quot code it has a screen My dad pushed the quot Start quot and then the quot Reset quot button on the motherboard this is an ASUS ROG mobo it has these buttons and a small screen that shows numbers or a code on it just after he pushed the video card in gently thinking maybe it was nudged out The Desktop booted after he hit the reset button on the Motherboard not on the case I'm using the PC right now and it's running fine like it always was no weird noises coming from anything We checked inside and there was no dust accumulation and no part was extremely hot I've always had problems with the plug in the wall behind where different computer peripherals would stop working properly if plugged into something that was plugged into that wall my headphones would stop working after - months of usage one side would just die off same with the sound system until I replaced the extension cord and it stopped I'm thinking it's a voltage issue with the wall outlet that's damaging all my stuff all the stuff that is connected to that extension cord I changed the screen and the power outlet extension cord which has the monitor sound and desktop plugged into it and which is plugged into the wall behind A few maybe days ago while on the PC I noticed a really strange smell like something was cooking but it was really faint and it went away after - minutes My room has the heating set at degrees celsius it's a small room It's like feet by feet My desktop is on the opposite side of the room compared to where the heater is By the way this is the first time I've played games since December th and I've never had issues with my PC until now I played StarCraft for longer time periods on this PC without having any issues and this game is not as demanding as say games like Crysis or Battlefield All I've done lately on this PC is internet browsing and watching videos on YouTube Here are my specs Windows x SP Geforce GTX Driver version ASUS Maximus Hero VII x GB Kingston RAM Blue cover can't find it can't remember the name but I think it is quot Blu quot something W ATX CORSAIR RM MODULAR GOLD ST DM - CH ATA Primary HDD ST AS ATA Slave HDD cannibalized from my older computer it just sits there I usually never access it no program installed that requires it to access the slave drive Intel Core i - CPU ATX COOLER MASTER HAF My last PC also overheated and froze randomly but while doing mundane tasks like browsing a website albeit that one was years old and I replaced it last September I'm at a loss of words and I really can't afford to lose this new desktop PC I built it a few months ago and it cost me bucks Can't afford to spend money to replace it What's the issue and how do I fix it

A:Black Screen, loud fan noise while playing game

Oh, and my father mentioned to me how the CPU needed thermal paste most likely, as he didn't have to apply any, but I was told it had a small amount of thermal paste already applied to it (it did). My dad did unfortunately touch the paste slightly, to check if there was any there, from what I recall, when we assembled the computer, so perhaps he may have taken some off and that inadvertently caused this issue to appear over time?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/black-screen-loud-fan-noise-while-playing-game-938226.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Just like the title says

heres the SF diagnostic folder attachment

i'm not sure if this is the right way to find help

A:Black screen while playing any game (even browser games)

Please post this report: Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303152-black-screen-while-playing-any-game-even-browser-games.html